- Text Size +

Student Teacher

It was a rather hot morning in mid-June. Scott sat at his desk, curling his brown hair around his left index finger and drawing with his right hand. It was the final few days of school, and having finished the final exams, the vast majority of the students had decided to start their summer breaks early. Scott only came to school today because he would have been bored silly at home. However, he found himself even more bored here at school, since there was barely anyone here.

In fact, he was the only student in his Homeroom at that moment. Well, him and his English teacher, Ms. Brooks.

Actually, it would be more accurate to call her a Student Teacher. Scott's real teacher, Mrs. Patterson, was on maternity leave, so Ms. Brooks had taken over the tasks of administering the final exams and tallying up the students' final marks.

Ms. Brooks had been with the class since the start of the school year. The students knew her well, and loved her for her fun and easy-going personality, though she could become strict at times, especially if the class became a bit too rowdy, or if someone wasn't doing their work. In fact, the students had thrown her a farewell party a day before their final exams, as she would be leaving when the school year ended, as well as graduating from her University mere weeks later.

He looked up from his paper and started to watch her at her desk, writing down what he assumed were the students' grades. As far as teachers go, she was rather attractive. She was a fairly young woman most likely in her mid-to-late-20s, and was known for her more casual attire. Today, she wore a black sundress and black flip-flops, and had her short brown hair tied into a pony-tail. You would expect her attire to be inapropriate for a teacher, but this was a public school.

Scott often lamented over the fact that he was only 17 years old, and ending his Junior year. If he was just one year older, and a graduate, he could have had a chance with her. What was he thinking? She wouldn't be interested in him regardless. He would have still been too young for her.

She looked up from her papers at him, and he quickly averted his gaze back down to his drawing. This was a rather common occurence with him, getting caught staring at a girl that he finds attractive, and he always reacted the same way.

"Slow day, eh?" Ms. Brooks said.

Scott looked back up at her. "Yep. I should have stayed home if I knew that it would be this boring here. None of my friends are here."

"You're lucky. We have to come here to make sure that everything is set for you all."

"Grades and stuff?"

"Yes."

"...What's my grade, anyway?"

"That's a secret. You'll find out when you get your report card."

"C'mon... My other teachers have told me my grades."

"But I'm not your 'other teachers'."

Scott grumbled and turned his attention back to his sheet of paper. It was now time for him to put in the finishing touches of his drawing.

 

After about fifteen minutes, he heard Ms. Brooks get up from her seat and walk towards the door. He looked up at her, and saw her closing the door, and then locking it, and finally pulling down the shade covering the window.

"What'd you lock the door for?" Scott asked.

"I don't think anyone else is going to show up," she responded.

"That's not the point. What if the Principal comes here?"

"Don't worry about her." She then began to walk towards him. Scott quickly hid the drawing by pulling it closer to him and hiding it under his arms.

"What's that?" She asked as she stopped at his desk.

"Oh, nothing. Why are you so close to me?"

"I just want to see what you've been drawing for the past 25 minutes."

"It's... nothing." Scott was blushing.

"Doesn't look like 'nothing'."

She reached for the paper, but Scott quickly pulled it away from her grasp, and stuffed it in his backpack.

"Oh, whatever." She sighed. "So... do you still want to know your grade?"

"Yes, but you're not going to tell me."

"I wasn't going to tell you." She smiled at him. "But I've changed my mind."

"Really? Then tell me!"

Ms. Brooks waved her index finger at him. "Nah-ah. Not just yet. You have to earn it, first."

"Earn it? Like how?"

"FINAL final exams."

"What?!" Scott was in a state of disbelief. "You mean that I have to take another test?!"

"Yes, you could say that. It'd help to pass the time."

Scott grumbled and reached over into his backpack.

"What are you doing?" Ms. Brooks asked.

"I'm getting a pin and paper," he responded.

"Oh, no. You won't need those. Trust me."

Scott stared at her for a second or two. "Alright." He pulled away from his backpack and sat upright in his chair.

"Now," Ms. Brooks sat on the desk across from Scott's and crossed her legs. "This is going to be broken up into three parts. On each one, you'll have to accomplish the task I tell you."

"Okay... What's the first task?"

"Slow down!" She laughed a little. "Not just yet. Let me ask you something first."

"Sure."

"...What do you think of my feet?"

"What?!" Scott flinched.

"They're cute, right? Don't you love my black nail polish?"

Scott quickly glanced at her feet, and then looked back at her face. "Yeah. They're cool."

"Don't give me that. Over the last month, I've seen you taking quick peeks at my feet. You have a fetish, don't you?"

"Uh..." It was true. She has worn sandals on several occasions as the weather started to become warmer, and he was quick to notice. "Alright, you caught me."

"So, let me ask you again: What do you think of my feet? Be honest."

"...I think they're hot." He felt his pants tightening. "Seriously, if you weren't my teacher, I'd love to suck on your toes."

She giggled. "Wow! Is that so? Well, I don't think I want my toes sucked right now, but I have an idea." She let the flip-flop on her right foot slip off, which made a slapping sound as it hit the floor. She then stretched out her right leg to Scott's face, which gave him a view of her sole. "First task: I want you to kiss it."

"What?!" Scott could not believe what he was hearing. Asking for his opinion of her feet was one thing, but this was taking it a step too far. "We'll get into trouble!"

"I'll never tell if you won't." She brought her index finger to her mouth and made a "shush" gesture.

Scott was still unsure. "...You sure the doors are locked?"

"Yep. I'm certain. And of course, we're on the third floor, so unless someone jumps really high, no one will be able to see us through the windows."

Scott stared at her for a few more seconds before he finally grabbed her ankle and pulled her foot towards him. He licked his lips, and planted a kiss right on the middle of her sole. Followed by another one right on the ball. It was like a dream come true for him. Ever since seeing her feet for the first time, he wanted to at least hold them in his hands, if only for a second. But here he was, kissing her white, silky sole. His pants seemed to become tighter.

"That's enough. You passed Task #1," Ms. Brooks said as she pulled her foot away. "You look disappointed. You wanted more?"

"Kinda, yeah," Scott said, trying to de-erect himself.

"Well, you'll be getting 'more'." She jumped off of the desk and slipped her foot back into its slipper.

"What do you mean?"

"You'll see in a minute. Next... you know how they say that men like things bigger, right? Like men who like boobs want a woman with large ones?"

"I suppose. I guess that since your's are small, you get passed on by the guys."

"Sometimes, but I do have a cute face. Anyway, I guess you like a girl with large feet."

"Umm... Kinda. Just not like clown feet."

"I see... Are my feet large enough for you?"

"Uhh..."

"You want them to be larger?"

"I... don't know. They're fine enough as they are now, really."

"No... I think that you do want them to be bigger. You just won't admit it. Alright. Stand up and face me."

"Why?"

"Just do it."

Scott got up from his desk and stood in front of her. Scott was a bit taller than her, he being about 5' 9", and she being 5' 6". Ms. Brooks suddenly placed her right hand on his forehead and began to chant some strange words. Scott was tempted to back away from her and leave the room, but he was curious as to where this was going. It sounded like she was chanting a magic spell of some sort. Was she into Wicca or something?

After a minute, she stopped her chanting and pulled her hand from his head.

Scott stood dumbfounded. "What was-"

"Now," she interrupted. "Close your eyes and don't open them until I say so."

This time, instead of questioning her, Scott quietly did as she said and shut his eyes. What was the purpose? All of this just so that he could see his year-end mark? He held his eyes closed for nearly half a minute before he heard Ms. Brooks' next order.

"You can open them now," she said.

Scott opened his eyes, expecting to see the face of his young teacher. Instead, he saw a massive pair of feet. He looked up, and his jaw dropped as he saw his teacher's face, high in the sky and looking down at him. He looked around, and saw that the room he was in, the desks and everything, seemed to become much larger.

Terrified, he quickly backed away from his now giant teacher. "W-what did you do?!"

She smiled. "Isn't it obvious? I shrunk you."

"What?! How?! Why?!"

"Wow... you're really scared, aren't you?" She laughed. "Well, how did I shrink you? Didn't you hear that spell I was chanting? I learned it from a friend. As for 'why', the only other alternative was for me to grow, and that would have been problematic, don't you think? So I did the next best thing."

"Are you crazy?! I don't want to be this small!"

"Nah... I think you do. Admit it."

Scott took a deep breath and calmed himself down a little. He knew that she was right, but fantasizing about it, and actually living it were two different things. He had long since determined him being miniscule impossible, and highly dangerous.

"How small am I, anyway?" He asked.

"I think around 2 inches. Maybe 2-and-a-half at the most."

Scott gulped. An inch shorter than he often fantasized himself. Regardless, now that he was this small, what was in store for him, he wondered.

"I think you're going to like Task #2. You wanted to suck my toes, right?"

"Yeah..."

"Well, you have to kiss my toes. All ten of them. Next best thing, right?"

He stared at her face for a few seconds, and then focused back on her feet. They were so large, large enough to stomp him flat into the floor. He shuddered at the thought and began to walk to them.

"Oh, and make sure not to leave too much spit on them, alright?" Ms. Brooks said.

"Okay..." Scott had finally reached her feet. He started with the big toe on her left foot, and began to plant a kiss on each one. Due to the combination of his size and the fact that the soles of her flip-flops came up to his knees, he barely had to bend over to reach them. Also thanks to his size, he could see, in detail, the strokes of black nail polish on each of her toenails.

In the process of his task with her left foot, his erection returned.

After finishing with her left foot, he walked to her right. He wondered why he didn't just start with the pinky toe of her left foot and then work his way over, but what was done was done. As he reached her right big toe, and prepared to kiss it, the toe wiggled, which caused it to hit him in the face. He recoiled and fell backward to the floor.

"Oops... sorry," Ms. Brooks said before a short laugh.

Scott merely wiped his mouth with his arm and continued his task, kissing each toe as he came to it. After kissing the final pinky toe, he took it upon himself to touch it. It was surprisingly smooth and soft. She much get regular pedicures, he figured.

"What are you doing?" She asked, noticing his hands on her toe.

"Oh! N-nothing!" He quickly backed away from her.

"Well, whatever. You've passed Task #2." She began to softly clap. "You're almost done! Hurray!"

Scott raised an eyebrow at her somewhat childish display. He knew one thing: when he got out of here, he would never speak of this to anyone. This would be his secret, one that he would take to his grave.

"What's my last task?" He asked.

"Why so impatient? You'll know soon enough."

"Another opening question?"

"Yep. Ready?"

"Of course." Scott crossed his arms as he looked up at her face.

"So, how good were you in Phys. Ed?"

"Umm... Well, I'd like to have considered myself decent at least. I ran the mile in a little less than 9 minutes."

"Really? That's pretty good! It took me nearly 12 minutes when I did it back then."

"Yeah..."

"Another question... if you find a bug in your room, what do you do with it?"

"...I kill it, but why-" Suddenly, Scott's heart sank, and his relatively calm expression became a more horrific one. First asking about how good an athlete he was, and then asking about bugs? He knew exactly where this was going, and began to back further away from her.

Ms. Brooks giggled. "I see you've caught onto my last task." She looked at the clock. "There's 25 minutes left until the bell rings. If you can survive for 20 minutes, you'll pass my exam. Got it?"

Scott didn't even respond. He quickly turned around and began to run away from her, as fast as he could. At his size, he could barely cover any distance, especially compared to what she could just by walking. In fact, he heard her walking footsteps come closer to him, and suddenly, there was a shadow around him. He looked up, and saw the black sole of her flip-flop hanging overhead. He yelped, and made a quick right-angle turn to his right, and managed to emerge from the shadow right before her foot came down behind him. With no delay, he ran underneath a desk that was now in front of him.

Twenty minutes? He was lucky if he could survive just one!

"Good job!" He heard her say. "I really didn't want to turn you into paste just yet."

This woman was completely out of her mind. Why was she putting him through all of this just so that he could see his mark? He began to regret his decision to ask her about it in the first place as he ran out from under the desk. He looked around. There seemed to be no safe place for him. She could easily move the desks aside and then crush him to death. He then noticed the radiators near the windows. Perhaps he could hide underneath. Furthermore, they were relatively close, but could he even make it over there before he's killed my his teacher?

As he was pondering over this, he heard a knock at the door. Ms. Brooks sighed deeply and walked towards it. Salvation! That was the distraction he needed. With all of his strength, he ran towards the radiators, constantly looking back at the now open door, and his teacher half-way outside talking to someone.

Amazingly, he made it under there while she was still at the door. There seemed to be quite a bit of space underneath, as the radiators hung a good 8 inches above the floor. He backed as close to the wall behind him as possible as he heard the door close and lock. From where he was, all he could see was her feet as they walked around the classroom.

"Alright, Scott, where are you?" He heard her ask.

They seemed to cycle around the room as she searched for him. He could also occasionally see her head as she bent down to look in more compact areas. Soon, he saw her feet walk towards where he was hiding. As they stopped right in front of the radiator, Scott's heart sank once more. He was trapped. He hoped that it was dark enough underneath for her to not spot him should she look underthere. Plus, he was wearing dark pants and a dark shirt, so maybe that would help to camoflauge him. He laid down and turned his back against the floor, laying as close to the wall as he could.

He peeked back, and noticed that she hadn't made a move in the two minutes that she stood there. What was she doing? Did she know that he was under there, and was just waiting for him to come out? If so, would she even wait for the remaining of the 20 minutes to expire? Most likely not.

Suddenly, he saw her right foot lift backward. It then returned, now bare, and started to make its way underneath the radiator. Scott gasped as he started to crawl away. from his spot. He looked behind him as he saw her toes feeling the ground and wall. Why didn't he consider that she could have used her feet to feel for him? He was cursing at himself inside.

The foot then began to come towards him, and he started to crawl faster. Unfortunately, he wasn't fast enough, as her toes were soon on his body. They softly pounded him into the floor a few times, and he finally heard her speak.

"Found you!"

Her toes then curled over his body, and pulled him out from his hiding place. She lifted her foot, and turned her sole towards her. He could see her smiling down at him. It was a playful smile, not a sadistic one that you would expect in a situation like this.

"Trying to hide from me?" she asked. "You know that you can't do that."

She dropped her right flip-flop onto the floor, and then grabbed Scott from her toes, holding him by the collar of his shirt with her thumb and index finger. As she slipped her foot back into its sandal, she brought Scott up to her face. It was so large to him, that it took up his entire field of vision. At his size, he could see every pore and slight imperfection on her face, and suddenly, she was not as attractive to him as she was when he was his normal size. Though her brown eyes were still as bright as ever, and her smile had not faded.

He was then being drawn to her mouth. At that point, he started to struggle and flail in her grasp. Was she going to eat him? He definately did not want to find out, and raised both of his arms. He then slid out of his shirt, and down onto the floor below. Though, when he hit the floor between her feet, he was not in too much pain. If a normal-sized person had taken an equivalent fall, he would have surely been splattered on the ground below.

"Aww... I was just going to kiss you," Ms. Brooks said. "Oh, well..."

Scott, now shirtless, once again started to run from her. At this point, his only hope was the door, to squeeze under it and enter the hallway. Hopefully then he would be safe from his teacher's wrath. Of course, if he was discovered by someone else, that would bring about some new problems, but right now, his priority was to escape from Ms. Brooks.

Suddenly, he felt a sharp pain travel along his back, and he was now sliding along the floor towards where he was running. Ms. Brooks had kicked him. He stopped several feet (Ms. Brooks' scale) from the door. This seemed to be a blessing in disguise, as he struggled to his feet and started for the door again. The pain in his back made this difficult, as his running speed had gone down.

Ms. Brooks' heel then appeared in his path, and slid back, taking him with it and pulling him away from the door. Her heel stopped as it meet her body, but he kept sliding for a second before friction got a hold of him. He was now in front of the teacher's desk.

He saw Ms. Brooks turn around and walk towards him. He was shaking in fear as she placed her feet to both sides of his body, and looked up at her face. She was, of course, looking down at him, still with that same smile. She then moved her right foot in front of his body, and stood it on its heel, keeping the front end lifted over him. She then began to lower it on him. With no strength left in his legs, he raised his arms up in a desperate attempt to push up on her sole. But it was a futile effort. It was like trying to push up on a ton. She easily overpowered him and pushed his body into the floor.

Her foot was now resting on his body, keeping him pinned in place. At this point, he began to scream.

"Sorry, Scott," she said, "but you've failed."

His screaming got louder as the pressure from her foot increased by the ton. As he blacked out, he found it ironic that he was actually about to climax.

~~~

"Sorry, Scott, but you've failed." With that, Ms. Brooks stepped down on her student. She heard, and felt, his bones crunch under the sole of her flip-flop. She then twisted her foot, grinding his now demolished body even further into something unrecognizable.

She lifted her foot, and saw only a splatter of blood where her foot was. She turned her sole towards her, and found his remains plastered on her sandal's sole.

"What a shame..." She shook her head. "You had an 'A' this semester, too..."

She grabbed a kleenex from the teacher's desk, and peeled him from her sole, and wipe the blood from it as well. She then balled up the tissue and threw it into the garbage.

She then walked to his desk, and opened his backpack. After searching for a few seconds, she found the picture that he was drawing earlier: a gigantic woman rampaging through a large metropolis. The woman in the drawing bore a striking resemblance to her.

"...Not bad."

 

[The End]

Chapter End Notes:
Ms. Brooks is actually based on a student teacher I had back in the 10th grade (good times). The last time I ever saw her, she was wearing what Ms. Brooks is wearing in this story.