- Text Size +
Story Notes:
I used blackjacks story and made it a voyuer way

Your mother can be your best friend and worst enemy .  Troy Briscoe soon found this out.

"Troy breakfast". His mother Liz called for him , It was her 40th birthday tomorow and was going to hawaii . She was a widow by the way her husband died in war . She worked hand and feet after her spoilt son. Troy came down . He was arrogant ,rich,cocky and spoilt . He was 16 and acted like 6 . "Mom you expect my to eat this shitty sandwich etophia's population wouldn't eat this when they were starving". A tear rolled down Liz's eye . "I was just trying to help ,can you come to town to get me some new shoes for my holiday" . Troy burst out laughing . "You bitch I would not go to get shoes for your shitty holiday if you bribed me". Troy stormed out and went to smoke with his mates.Liz burst into tears.

"So is this shoe a size 7" . Liz asked the female clerk. "Yes is that all". Liz then suddenley felt the urge to tell the clerk. "Do you have a son , my son deserves to go to hell ,I just don't know what to do". The clerk was puzzled but then replied. "Here wish tonight for something and i'm sure all your troubles will go away". She gave Liz some wine  on the house and Liz left .

Liz was packing her suitcase when she wondered whether to take her new shoes .It came to a conclusion that she would . The door entered and Troy came in drunk and collapsed face to face with his mothers brightley polished red toe nails . Thats the last thing he saw as a human.

Liz went to sleep and decided to use that wish . "What to wish". She spent 5 minutes thinking and settled for  . "I wish Troy was with me".

Troy  woke up the next day expecting to hear his mom call him for breakfast instead all he could do was look up at his moms bedroom . "How did I get here" Troy wondered. Big footsteps were heard and out the bathroom came Liz. "Troys gone to his friends without saying goodbye " . Liz sighed . "Well 3 weeks in Hawaii aint so bad".  Troy was shocked his mom didn't see him instead she just walked straight past him.  "_______" . Troy tried to say something but couldn't . It was as if his mouth was leather.

"Now where are my shoes". Liz looked straight down at Troy. Troy was probaly thinking now shes seen me. Instead he saw a size 7 tanned sole coming down like a avalanche  . Troys nose was broke as his mother stepped down on it . "MMMM its very smooth". Liz walked down the stairs and called for a taxi. Troy was only able to see his mothers feet covering his whole face.

Liz got on the plane thinking "I wish Troy was with me" . Little did she know her wish had come true. Troy was surronded with toejam and spent the rest of the holiday as a shoe. When Liz got back she thought Troy had left her and gave her new shoes away to lend to her sister (Troys aunt) . Troys aunt however never gave them back and as you read this poor Troy  is still in the dreaded shoe.

Chapter End Notes:
I really enjoyed reading mom's vacation and this gave me the idea . review if you like