- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This was written as a one-off in about 3 hours. Hope that hasn't resulted in it feeling rushed, especially given it's my first story with a heavy focus on multiple giantesses. Enjoy.

 

High above my head, a set of pencils sat on a shelf, far outside of my reach. I glanced around, looking for something to climb on, or any other way up, but eventually I had to just turn to my wife, Wendy. "Could you grab that for me?" I asked, pulling her away from the screen of her laptop. 

Her eyes broke from the screen, giving me an unimpressed stare I had unfortunately grown accustomed to. She said nothing, instead lifting her arm to nonchalantly knock the pack of writing utensils down. 

I dove to the side, watching the package slap down where I had stood, easily twenty times my size. At least since the day I lost my size, something that big could've killed me! I turned toward her again, gritting my teeth. "Seriously?!" I yelled, daggers in my eyes, "I just asked for a little help!" Despite my anger, I could feel the pressure of fear building in my chest as I shouted at a woman who could knock me over with her breath. 

Within seconds I found myself surrounded by her fingers. She pinched me up and brought me to eye level, dangling me by my legs in front of her unhappy expression. "That's always the case, huh?" Wendy sighed, "You always need just a little help. Every five seconds." She was almost expressionless, bored even. 

I worked to pull myself up to her fingers, blood rushing to my head from being upside down. "It's just until I grow back, honey," I tried to disarm, "I'm sorry. I promise I'll pay you back some day." Her grip was tight enough that I gave up on flipping myself over.

Her head dropped. She started to get angry and brought her eyes back up to show exactly that. "Just give it a rest!" she growled, bringing my heartbeat to a pounding speed, "It's been a year and a half since you shrank. I spend every day carrying you around and catering to your every whim. All I ask is that you paint my nails and brush my teeth, but you complain as if I don't do everything else for you!" 

I was terrified to interrupt, and once I had a moment to speak, I initially choked up. I cleared my throat and took a breath. "I'm sorry. I know you do a lot for me, but it's not easy being this small. Do you want me to do more without you? Fend for myself for a while?" I was more begging for my life at this point. Her anger was quite visible.

"Fending for yourself isn't the problem..." She spoke deliberately slow through her teeth, "It's your physical inability to do anything, and the constant complaints when I try to make you feel useful." She sighed heavily and leaned back in her chair, dropping me into her other hand, the palm warm and sweaty from clenching her fist. "Lately when I hear you complain in my mouth about brushing my teeth, I fantasize about swallowing you, just so I don't have to hear it anymore." She rolled her eyes before settling them on me again. "Maybe I should." She exhaled. Her voice went from angry to defeated. "Honestly, you might be more useful as calories." She chuckled, rolling her eyes at her own suggestion. 

Joke or not, I felt terrible. She really had turned her entire life into just caring for me. I was more work than a pet, let alone being a good husband for her. "I... I'm sorry you have to even think about that, even as a joke." I didn't really have much else to say. There wasn't much I could say either.

Wendy sat up again. "Well i wasn't laughing at that, it's just..." she transitioned quite quickly into a storytelling tone, resting her cheek on one hand and staring at me. "The other day I was talking in the group chat with the girls from the bar about these thoughts, and Sheri was going on and on about how she'd eat you if I didn't want to." This wasn't exactly a funny story for me, but part of me felt good about seeing her smile while telling it. "All of us got into this long conversation about you as food," she continued, laughing as she got to the next detail, "and then finally one of them thought of buying boxed wine and putting you inside. Like tipsy russian roulette for who's stomach you end up inside!" She cracked up laughing and finally seemed fully happy again.

I listened patiently and tried to smile back, doing everything I possibly could to share the moment with her, even if she's making fun of my demise. Above all else, I just wanted to bring the tension down and move on.

Her laughing eventually stopped and she rested her eyes on me again. "I'm sorry I blew up at you." She spoke softly, "I figured that after that conversation with the girls, I would finally get together with them again. We haven't really spent time together since you shrank, so hopefully this will be good stress relief. Oh, and don't worry, nobody is eating you." She brought her attention back to the laptop. "You'll be spending the night in my bra."

I tried to hide my smile, feeling as if everything was turning around. "Thanks honey." I said. "I'll still try to be better. You seriously deserve it." I hugged her thumb.

"Well yeah" she said, smirking without looking away from her monitor, "It's either be-better or be-dinner." She chuckled to herself and set me back down on the table.


 


 

 

Later in the night I found myself pressed firmly into the warm skin of a house-sized breast as Wendy answered the doorbell. As she opened the door I heard loud greetings and compliments between intermittent hugs, each one pressing me hard against my wife's soft breast. Even through the bra and shirt, I could smell the scent of alcohol on no less than 3 of the women attending. 

Things moved to the living room once all six women had their greeting out of the way, and conversations commenced. They talked about cars, jobs, gossip, practically two years of catch-up spilling forth from the circle of friends. Topics changed so rapidly, I eventually just stopped trying to keep up. At one point I had even fallen asleep, though that was short lived as Wendy spilled a bit of wine on her shirt, the drip dousing me awake. 

Eventually one of the women caught my attention. I think her name was Isabella. "So Wendy, how are you and the speck doing?" She giggled, "or did you end up sending him down the hatch?" The room erupted in laughter, Wendy included. 

"Things are a bit better," my wife answered, her voice reverberating through her chest, "we had a bit of a fight earlier and I told him about the group chat and he laughed along with me. I was worried he'd be mad or scared by what we said, but he was cool about it. I think I'll keep him." she chuckled, patting her chest right over my body. 

Another lady responded, talking over giggles and side conversations. "Oh is he joining us tonight?" She inquired. I could practically feel her eyes staring toward my hiding spot. 

Wendy shifted in her chair. "More or less," she said, sipping her drink, "I figured it would be easier to just stuff him in my bra than get up to check on him all night. Not sure this is what they meant by spousal support!" The room erupted in laughter once more. 

I recognized the voice of Sheri next. She was a long term family friend who I had a lot of respect for, long before the shrinking. "If he was so cool about the eating jokes, why not bring him out here? He can join us, right?"

Wendy shrugged. "Well this is more of a girls night, I doubt he'd have a lot of fun." Despite that, I quickly saw her finger descend from the sky, plucking me off her breast. She dangled me in front of her face as she had earlier, though clearly much happier. "Interested in hanging out, little one?" She asked, raising her eyebrows at me. 

I shrugged, looking around the room at the council of titanesses, all eyes locked on me. "If you're okay with that." I answered. 

Sheri gave me a fake-angry look, leaning toward where I was dangling. "You better start behaving, little guy, otherwise my offer is still on the table!" She opened her mouth wide and stuck her tongue out, winking at me before she couldn't hold it anymore and cracked up. 

Just as the laughing started and relief filled my chest, another lady across the room, (Olivia, I believe her name was) jumped in. "Wendy you should do a scared-straight thing and make him promise to behave from the back of your throat!" All the women laughed again, the tones feeling so sinister to my ears after that statement. 

When Wendy finished laughing she gave me a sly look. "I don't think so, he brushes my teeth, so he's been in there plenty of times. He handles mouth-time pretty well." 

Long before I even had the courage to join into the conversation, Sheri jumped in close again. Trying not to giggle, she pointed to me and raised her eyebrows to my wife. "You gonna finish that?" She asked, causing another massive round of laughter. 

Wendy seeme to laugh the hardest, and quickly I found myself hoisted into the air. She tried to speak through chuckles. "Nah, I couldn't eat another bite!"

Suddenly I was dropped into Sheri's hand, the sense of security I had from my wife's grasp instantly disappeared. Sheri wasn't even looking at me, she just laughed. "Well you know i always have room for dessert!" Without another thought, Sheri threw her tongue out toward me, the muscle easily scooping me up and pulling me into her mouth. 

As I lost control of my breathing, I began to sense the sweet smell of wine all around me. Sheri had been drinking. Within seconds her tongue stuffed me into her cheek. "Oh wow!" Sheri's voice rumbled through the air, "Remind me to order the same thing as you next time!" Her tongue retrieved me and she sucked on me like candy. "Wendy you might want to get him back soon, my stomach is begging for him!" She wasn't lying either. Loud growls shot out from deep below and I was the only thing prepped to satisfy it. 

Seemingly everyone else in the room was asking to see at the same time, and Sheri's lips complied, shooting open to reveal my terrified expression. I was cowering on a woman's tongue as five other giantesses stared inside laughing at me. There really wasn't much more demeaning than this. 

Eventually I saw my wife peek in closer. She blew a kiss to me before her eyes shifted upward. Wendy was laughing along too. "Sheri?" She asked, "Need some wine to wash him down with?"

I screamed and struggled as my wife poured a glass from a box on the coffee table, handing it off to Sheri. There was no delay before the glass tipped, red liquid flooding the crimson cave. Everything happened so fast as the lips smacked closed, she swished me hard around her mouth, and a deafening gulp surrounded me.

After a moment I could open my eyes. I was shaking, but alive. Quickly I surveyed my surroundings, finally realizing I hadn't been swallowed. The back of my shirt was clenched tightly between Sheri's front teeth. She really was just scaring me. 

Soon enough the lips parted and I was plucked out of Sheri's mouth. The whole room was laughing hysterically, women commenting about how I "totally thought she was going to swallow!" 

I tried to play it off, faking a smile back to the room, though inside I was shaken to my core. A few years ago, Sheri was helping us out when we were down on our luck, giving Wendy and I a place to sleep when we lost our apartment. Now she was risking eating me alive for a prank. 

Sheri picked me up and brought me over to Wendy again. "He does taste good, honestly," Sheri said in a serious tone, "if he ever complains again, let me know., preferably around lunch time!" The women shared a laugh. Sheri's hand brought me back to Wendy, but she swiftly changed course, 'accidentally' dropping me into Wendy's wine, giving an exaggerated "oops!"

Wendy giggled as she watched me tread water in her glass of red wine. She eventually looked up toward the room again. "Want to hear what I told him when we were arguing earlier girls?" Wendy was very drunk, and her flushed face wasn't exactly hiding it. "I said he'd be more useful as calories!" This, of course, caused the roomful of women to crack up again. 

Once things settled down, Wendy brought her glass to her lips. I swam as fast as I possibly could as loud gulps got closer and closer behind me. There was an incredibly strong undertow, and I could feel her lips by the time she stopped drinking, throwing me into a torrent of liquid and she brought the glass down.  

One of the women directly to the left of my wife, Olivia, had her eyes fixed on me. "Oh my god Wendy that was so cute! He was trying so hard to swim away from your lips! You have to let me try that!" Her voice was higher than normal as she asked, like she was seeing a puppy for the first time. 

Wendy gave me a look, thought for a moment, and finally shrugged. "Just be careful not to swallow him." She said as she topped off the glass, forcing me underwater as the spout poured more wine over me, "If you do though, well, maybe next time he won't complain the whole time he paints my toenails." She gave me a wink before passing the glass to her friend. "Hell, why not pass him around the circle?" That last line was the most mortifying part. Sheri was careful, but there were 4 other drunk women who might just not be. 

Olivia glanced down at me, her eyes wide with excitement as she moved the glass closer to her lips. Just as before, I had to swim for my life, but this time, the drinker took one large gulp, coming within just inches of sucking me into that mouthful. Again I was thrown back into the drink as the cup left her lips. I was starting to tire, but unfortunately this was just the beginning.

Wendy smiled. "You were right," she spoke to her friend, "That was adorable." Wendy proceeded to take a shot, her fear for my safety waning with every bit more drunk she got. 

I found myself passed to the one woman who's name I didn't know. I recognized her face, but I just hadn't picked it up at any point, nor would I, as she took no time for introduction, quickly tipping the glass back and taking a mouthful, not quite coming as close as Olivia. She giggled through her full lips and passed me on. 

Next up was Isabella. She took the glass with a wide smile on her face. She swirled the glass and watched me closely. As conversation sparked among the rest of the group, she leaned close. "You know Wendy's eventually going to eat you, right?" A shiver went down my spine. "Nod if you want me to just get it over with and swallow you." I didn't nod. I just stared back at her until the glass jerked upward. Isabella drank fast, and my swimming stood no chance. Within seconds I was close, and she had no intention of stopping. When her lips met me, I kicked off of them to get some distance. She felt my kick and took her revenge, opening wide and grabbing my leg between her front teeth. This lady was crazy! As she finally tried to take the glass away I gripped the edge of the cup, getting pulled forcefully from her teeth, managing to escape only losing my pants as they were dragged off of me. Isabella raised her eyebrows at me as I clinged to the outer rim of the glass, nonchalantly pulling my pants into her mouth and swallowing them. That was enough to send her into a laughing fit as she passed the glass along. 

As the glass moved, the next woman, Gina, was yet to take it. She was leaning sharply over to Sheri asking her something. Eventually she send her hand blindly back, grabbing the glass. Still hanging onto the outside edge of the glass, I realized I would be instantly placed into her mouth and have no chance, so I took a risk. I just let go.

Looking downward toward the couch, I noticed where I was headed: I would fall just beneath where she would sit back down and be crushed under her ass. As if on queue, Gina sat back down, leaning forward to pour more wine. Good news: I wasn't sat on. Bad news, I found myself dropping into her cleavage instead.

Above me I saw Gina take the glass to her lips. In no time at all, she threw the whole glass back... Had she even known I was in there? Given how drunk she was, not all that wine went down, and she threw a lot of it over her dress. She gasped and handed the glass to Sheri, standing up and looking at her ruined white outfit. All of the girls stood up to help and one ran to get some stain remover. Two others lifted the dress up and off of Gina, noticing me lodged between her breasts.

Wendy stood up and approached Gina, plucking me from the woman's cleavage. "I told you little one," she began with her eyes locked on me, "that I didn't want to be helping you out of messes every five seconds." She sighed, dangling me by my legs. "Yep, you're much more useful as calories." She threw me into her mouth.

The world shifted like crazy until it almost seemed like her front teeth were above me. They were. As I screamed to be saved, her lips pursed. Outside? The spout of the boxed wine. My wife pulled the lever on the box, and as soon as her mouth filled, she threw me back and swallowed.

 

Chapter End Notes:

I hope you enjoyed, and feedback is always appreciated.