- Text Size +

Eager Minions

“We should not be here, Adie” Tobye said. The cat boy crossed his arms, annoyed at his companion, while his black tail hid between his legs, signaling his nervousness.
“Oh shut up!” The dog girl replied, with a radiant smile, while her light brown tail wagged back and forth. “Come on! It’s going to be fun! And if you do this for me… I might be in the mood for some fun, later” she added, brushing her hand against the cat boy’s pants.
Tobye’s cheeks immediately turned red. The cat boy jumped back. “I-Well, fine. You’ll just end up making a mess if I let you go alone.”
Adie rolled her eyes. “Sure, sure. All right, here we go!” she said, pushing the big, heavy door that lead to their master’s laboratory.
A crowd of strange smells flooded the corridor, making their sensitive nostrils twitch, and their curiosity peak. The two made their way inside. The room was filled with strange machines, tall bookcases, tables covered in scrolls and alchemical equipment, and the ground was filled with ominous circles, surrounded by candles.
Like kids in a candy store, the two began touching, prodding, poking, and smelling everything.
“This place is cool! Why does master not want us in here?” The cat boy said.
“I told you it would be! He does spend a lot of time in here, so I figured it had to have fun stuff in it, otherwise he’d get bored.”
“All right, all right, you were right. Happy now?” He said to her, but she was no longer listening, her tail was still and her face was pointed at the table occupying the center of the room, with two strange vials over it. The liquid inside seemed alive, it moved around, it changed color, it changed transparency, it even changed smell.
“What are those?” Tobye asked.
“I don’t know, but there’s two of them, so they must be for us!” Adie said, excited again.
“What? Why?”
“Well who else? Have you ever seen master giving potions to the zombies? Or the golems?”
The cat boy thought about it for a second. “I guess you’re right.”
“So let’s drink them” the dog girl said.
The cat boy was hesitant, but Adie’s eagerness won him over in the end. “Fine.”
The two jumped on top of the wide table and drank the liquid in an instant. Then they waited patiently for a few seconds, but nothing happened.
“Well, that was disappointing. At least it tasted good” Adie said.
“What? It was horrible! If I didn’t drink it in one go, I’d never have finished it.”
The dog girl puffed, and stomped her feet on the ground. “Well, that’s annoying. All right, let’s get out of here” she said, then she looked at her companion and added: “Why are you wearing that shirt anyway? it’s way too small for you.”
“It’s not. It’s fine, even a bit too larg-” Tobye was about to say, when he felt the fabric cling to his torso. “What in the five hells?” He looked at the table, and saw that it came up to his navel, when before it was as tall as his elbows. “Am I growing?”
“Oh wow, me too!” The dog girl shouted. “It’s better we get rid of our clothes, master will get mad if we destroy them.”

Theobaldus, the dark alchemist, moved the branch out of his way, only for it to slip out of his grasp and hit him right in his face. “Oh thanks, I needed that.” The young dark lord was quite irritated; he was just coming back from the stupid Villains’ League stupid annual compulsory reunion. A bunch of old farts and bureaucrats telling him how to do his job. At least it was over, now he could finally relax in his newly built dungeon.
He got out of the forest, now only a vast plain separated him from his sweet underground fortress. He looked around to see the small hill under which it was built. “Ah! There!” He said, but then something happened: The ground begin to move, bend and then it was torn apart; an earthquake?
And then the heads of his two minions broke though the earth.
“W...” he said, while his eye twitched in rage. Theobaldus took a deep breath, trying to calm his nerves. “This is the second dungeon they destroyed. This month alone.”

“Ahahahaha! This is awesome!” Shouted Adie, while passing her hands on her dog ears to remove the dirt left.
“Oh hells, master will be pissed” Tobye said, looking down at the destruction they caused. He could just see the now roofless halls of the dungeon being filled with its undead protectors, who stumbled around aimlessly, very confused as to who exactly was attacking their lair.
“No, this is great! We’re big! We’re like giants now. No, even bigger!” She said, while she placed one of her bare feet near one of the zombies. Her foot was longer than the undead creature was tall. They were about fifty feet tall.
“How is this great?” said the cat boy, with anger in his voice.
“Well, we can teach a lesson at those annoying heroes that keep trying to get into our home! And that lousy town that keeps sending them against us!”
“Oh come on, that’s… actually not a bad idea.”
Adie smiled, then took Tobye’s hand. “Come on, let’s go!” She said, while jumping out of the dungeon-shaped hole.

In a few minutes, the two cheerful giants reached the human town. Shouts and screams reached their ears, while the bells sounded the alarm. The town’s walls barely reached the knees of the two naked colossi. The cat boy simply walked over them. “Wow, they look pathetic from up here!” he said, looking down at the towers defending the gate.
“Hey, it’s impolite to get in without knocking!” The dog girl said. She knelt down and poked the wooden gate with her finger. It immediately broke, and collapsed on the ground with a loud thud.
Adie smiled. “Oh well, it was old anyway!” Said, and then simply walked forward, taking down the whole gatehouse with her foot. “Oops!”
“This is incredible! They’re so tiny!” said Tobye, who in the mean time was playing around with the panicking humans. He took one between his fingers and dropped him off, observing his fall. Then he pushed another human to the ground with one finger, only to flatten her with his open hand. He stood up, and carefully positioned his bare foot over a small, fleeing crowd. Then slowly, he lowered it, feeling the bodies crunch and disintegrate under his immense weight. Something stirred within his groin. His cock twitched, and began hardening.
A loud boom behind him distracted the cat boy. He looked at the source of the noise, and saw Adie stomping down a house, flattening the structure completely under her feet. Then, giggling, jumped over another one, completely annihilating that one too. She continued her game, flattening houses, carts, humans, and anything in her path.
“I can’t…” She stomped on a market stall. “… believe…” she jumped again, flattening a human and his cart full of cabbages. “… we were scared of these wimps!”
The dog girl reached down, and took a few humans in her hand, then she nonchalantly threw them in her mouth, and rolled them around to taste them. With a moan of approval, she swallowed, and smiled. “They taste great! You should thy them!” She said, scooping up a few more. She reached Tobye and forced him to sit down, flattening a poor house that had no hope of supporting the giant cat boy’s weight.
“Come on, open your mouth” she said. The cat boy obeyed, and Adie rained down the group of human, down into the dark hole that as Tobye’s throat.
The cat boy closed his mouth and swallowed, surprised at how good tasted, and felt while traveling down to his stomach. His cock twitched again, now at half mast and rapidly hardening.
“Oh, I see you’re liking our game too” Adie said.
Biting her lips, she forced Tobye to lay down, and took his large dick into her hands. She gave it a few good strokes, making sure it was as hard as it could be, while her other hand was busy rubbing her dripping folds. She aligned her pussy with his member, and lowered herself down. “Ahhh” She moaned in bliss, while Tobye’s fingers dug into the ground, overwhelmed by the sensation of penetrating the dog girl.
She began gyrating her hips, riding her companion with gusto. Her powerful moans spread through the valley, overpowering every other sound, even the squeals of pleasure her male companion made. His large cock filled her completely.
She picked up her pace. By then, Adie’s ride was taking its toll over the city. The nearby buildings were slowly being demolished, thrust after thrust, by the shockwaves, until a ring of destruction formed around the two giant lovers.
Adie could feel her orgasm buildings deep within her groin. A sweet pressure that ached to be released. Sparks of pleasure traveled through her spine, clouding her mind.
“A-Adie! I’m about to…” Tobye was close, his cock angrily throbbing, eager to fill the dog girl’s pussy with his semen.
The sparks became more arrogant, the waves of pleasure more persistent, the pressure unbearable. “Let’s cum toghet...” Adie tried to say, but her orgasm caught up with her first. The dog girl lost control of her body for a few, long instant of pure bliss, while the waves became a tsunami of powerful sensations.
With her pussy contracting and pulsating, hungrily drinking in her climax, Tobye went over the edge as well. His hips moved on their own, pushing his dick as deep as he could into the dog girl, releasing spurt after spurt of thick, potent cum, filling her completely in just a few seconds. Yet he was not done, and more came out, trickling out of her orifice, and down his hips, where a pond of sexual fluids was forming.
Basking in their orgasm, the two giants kept fucking each other for a few more moments, until they slowed down, to catch their breath. The smell of sweat, sex, blood, and cum filled the half destroyed town, a mix powerful enough to drive any remaining human wild, in lust or fear, or both.

Then the heroes came. Four proud figures stood at the edge of town, staring at the monsters that caused so much destruction. “You!” shouted the leader, a knight in shining metal armor, and a sword almost as tall as himself. “You foul creatures! You will pay for what you did today!” And with that, he charged.
Behind him, his companions did not wait for long, and joined the battle. The elf archer scaled the walls in one single jump and began raining arrows upon the cat boy, while the cleric knelt down, to summon the help of his god. Finally, the wizard began casting some kind of powerful spell.
“Finally!” Adie said, standing up. Her legs, still weak from her powerful orgasm, took an extra second to fully stabilize her, a second the knight exploited to deliver a mighty blow against her shin.
“Ouch, that almost hurt!” the dog girl said. And indeed the knight had to admit his blade failed to penetrate deeply. All he managed to do was to draw a few drops of blood, large for him but pitiful for the dog girl. “My turn!” She said, as she raised her foot, and stomped down with all of her strength. The ground shook, as crack formed around her bare foot. The knight was simply gone, flattened to an absurd degree. The dog girl smiled and then laughed. “Ah, one for us!”
But the cleric intervened to save his companion. Breaking an animal’s claw in two, he summoned the power of the God of death, to return life to the knight. And indeed life returned to him, as a flash of light flooded the scene for a moment.
The knight stood up and shouted: “You won’t break me that easily, you cruel monste…” His words died down as the dog girl brought her foot down again, with even more force than before. Her delicate foot dug a crater, leaving the knight as a thin caricature of the man he once was, fossilized in earth so compact it might as well been rock.
Meanwhile, the cat boy was getting quite annoyed by the arrows that kept striking his hand, kept high in front of his face to avoid more annoying injuries. The arrows did not really hurt, but they were making his skin itchy. Tired of the bombardment, he advanced towards the archer, but the elf girl was no rookie, and jumped down, in between the ruined buildings, to hide. Contrary to her expectations, however, the cat boy, a born predator of small mammals, had an easy time finding her. He jumped. His athletic body remained suspended in the air for a long second, while the elf girl witnessed his shadow devour the light around her.
With skillful precision, Tobye imprisoned the archer between her hands. He was about to just throw her far away, but then he noticed her elf ears. Would an elf taste differently than a human?
Curious, the cat boy picked her up, and tossed her into the dark cavern that was his mouth. She indeed tasted different, maybe even a bit better than the townsfolk. He swallowed her, and patted his belly, where he could still feel the desperate struggles of the once proud hero.
The stoic cleric did not remain idle. The deaths of his lifelong companions inflicted a terrible wound to his soul, so deep that he was now thinking the unthinkable. With a rage-filled scream, he released his divine magic, which snaked through the town, reanimating the dead humans, summoning them all to his call, in an act of cruel dark sorcery.
But the dog girl did not see any of that, her eyes were pointed at the wizard, who was still building up her mighty spell. Adie moved forward, but she failed to look where she put her feet. One half collapsed house proved to be enough to make her slip. Her colossal body fell down, shaking the entire valley. The few buildings that survived their rampage cracked, and many collapsed. And the poor cleric fell, annihilated by her large tits, in an impact powerful enough to annihilate even his armor.
“Adie, are you all right?” Asked Tobye, worried.
“Yeah, yeah, I just slipped.”
The cat boy smiled. “Ah! Your usual clumsy self.”
“Shut up, kitty. Or do I have to remind you of who was scared of the skeletons as a puppy and wanted to sleep in bed with master?” She said, while standing up and dusting off the debris.
The cat boy’s face flashed red. “Don’t you dare!”
But before the dog girl could answer, the wizard struck. Dark clouds formed above them, malevolent and powerful. Then, cruel fingers of lightning rained down on them, striking their skin and traveling down their flesh.
The two giants screamed, but the scream soon died down, when they discovered the lightning struck them harmlessly. In fact, it was a rather pleasant sensation. And a strangely familiar one.
“I-I think we’re growing again” Tobye said, looking down at his bare feet, slowly occupying more and more ground.
“We are!” Adie said. Her tail happily moving back and forth, creating powerful gusts of wind that took off the roofs of the very few houses that still had one.
The fury of the dark storm slowly died down, but not before feeding the two giants an enormous amount of magical energy, growing their enormous bodies even more. The two giants closed their eyes, enjoying the sensation of their limbs stretching further, and the earth crack under their ever increasing weight. They doubled their already incredible height, to a titanic size of a hundred feet.
“Wow! I think not even a dragon could beat us now!” Adie said, while she placed her foot over the remains of the knight. The crater she left was completely covered, invisible under her.
She took a couple of steps forward, and captured the wizard, who was trying to flee into the forest outside of town. Adie brought her in front of her face. The human looked so incredibly tiny! Just over three inches to her. She ate bugs bigger than her by accidents!
An idea appeared in her head. “You up for another round, Tobye? This whole growing business has put me in the mood again.”
Suddenly, the cat boy stood at attention. “Well, w-why not?”
Adie smiled and knelt in front of him. With a hand, she began stroking his rapidly hardening cock; with the other, she brought her captive down to her womanhood, where she slowly but surely pushed her inside. The panicked human frantically moved around, hitting her inner walls in a thousand and one different ways, a feeling she never felt before, and that she hoped could feel again, and again. In fact, she was so enamored by the sensation the tiny was giving her, that she stopped stroking the cat boy’s dick for a few seconds, but before her companion could protest, she resumed her work. A few moments later, he was ready once again.
The dog girl laid down, and pulled Tobye down with her, guiding his large cock into her. The cat boy moaned as his member entered her warm folds. Then he began pumping in and out, slowly at first, then faster and faster, until he was pounding the dog girl into the ground, creating shockwaves that took down trees and collapsed the outer walls of the town. Cracks formed all around their bodies, as the earth itself could not handle their fun time. Adie let herself go to the incredible sensation of being filled to the brim. The tiny, somehow still alive, was stimulating parts of her that she did not even knew could be stimulated, while Tobye’s cock massaged her inner walls with all the energy the cat boy was capable of.
“There’s-” he tried to say. “There’s something hitting my glans. It-” he took a moment to recover his breath. “It feels really good.”
The do girl smiled. Her own breath too short to reply.
The pressure built within them once again, in a crescendo that felt like it could go on forever. The blissful agony of their impending orgasm embraced both of them. Their eyes crossed path, and then climax came, with the power of volcano, erupting pure pleasure, flooding their bodies and saturating their minds. The cat boy’s cock spewed cum, filling her once again with a seemingly endless tide of white goo. Adie’s fingers and heels dug into the ground, while her lungs let out a powerful scream that not even her sealed lips could contain.
Tobye’s thrusting continued for a little while more, while they basked in the aftermath of their orgasm. For a few minutes, the only sound that could be heard was their heavy breathing.
Then someone politely coughed.
“Had fun while I was away?” He asked, then sighed. “The league is going to kill me. At least I got insurance.”
“M-Master?” they said in unison.