The Long Weekend by ShrunkenScott
Summary:

Lisa convinces her boyfriend Scott to let her daughter Kayla shrink them


Categories: Adult 30-39, Teenager (13-19), Couples, Entrapment, Feet, Gentle, Humiliation, Insertion, Instant Size Change, Maternal, Mouth Play Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 6007 Read: 71085 Published: July 01 2018 Updated: September 12 2018

1. Chapter 1 by ShrunkenScott

2. Chapter 2 by ShrunkenScott

3. Chapter 3 by ShrunkenScott

4. Chapter 4 by ShrunkenScott

5. Chapter 5 by ShrunkenScott

Chapter 1 by ShrunkenScott

“Are you nervous?” Lisa inquired with a half-twisted grin.  “You look a little bit nervous.”

Scott squeezed her hand with a wink and grin myself.  “Why would I be nervous? This is, after all, a totally normal Friday night family activity.

“Yup… perfectly normal…”  Lisa squeezs her boyfriend's arm tight as they both look on at her 13 year old daughter Kayla adjust the controls on their portable shrink ray.

At 6’4, Scott was usually a head above anyone else in a room, but more so in the presence of Lisa (5’1) and Kayla (4’9).  Just as he was when he saw Lisa’s daughter Kayla walk out from her bathroom to the living room in her frilly pink nightgown, her mom (Lisa) and her mom’s boyfriend Scott are already nervously waiting as Kayla fiddles with the remote.

‘Now make us Barbie height, remember sweetie?” Lisa said softly to her daughter with only a hint of concern.  It was clear that Kayla really enjoyed the idea of making us just a little smaller.

“But Mom... “ the girl rebutted, giving her mom a smirk.  “You know you and Scott are gonna be too big for the dollhouse if you’re almost a foot tall!”

Scott was the one who had been persistent of staying around a foot tall, and so he interjected.  “This is the first time we’re trying this, so let’s stay on the bigger side of doll sized, please.”  Scott swallows hard and begins to feel anxious about this situation, but feels Lisa squeezing him.

“We can figure out a compromise, right sweetie?”  Her lovely deep brown eyes penetrate me, and I find my ability to resist her failing me.

“So three inches…” Kayla says with a grin, clicking a few times on the down arrow on the screen interface, causing Scott to protest.

“No!”

“Let’s do four!” Lisa says excitedly and looks up at Scott lovingly.  Kayla laughs a little and clicks the up arrow just once, causing Scott to give an icy look to his girlfriend.  “Really? But we talked about this...”

Without so much as a warning to her mom or step-dad, Kayla activated the remote, and both Lisa and Scott’s perspectives changed immediately as the world to expand out in all directions as they both reduced from their original heights to just four inches tall within a second.  

Scott felt like he did something more similar to squeaking than screaming, when he re-oriented himself to new world that he found himself in.  Lisa was now his exact height, as their just caught a glimpse of each other and then looked up to look at the most absurd sight either had ever seen.  What looked to be a 60 foot tall 13 year old girl.

Kayla’s mouth slacks open as the shrinking finishes and she sees her mom and step-dad on the floor.  She cautiously takes a couple of steps with her sandal’ed feet to the two tiny people, completely bowled over at how small they actually are.  She does the most logical think she can think of, and lowers herself down to her hands and knees to interact with these newly shrunken people.

Scott, for his part, was completely horrified when he saw Kayla approaching, her massive sandals slamming so hard into the ground to cause tremors.  Almost instinctively Scott fell backwards and tried crawling away. And for Lisa, she was just so blown away at the size of her daughter’s massive foot, and that she just stood there slack-jawed, following her eyes up to a leg built like a pine tree, and thighs, and she also squeaked out weakly when she realized how truly powerful her daughter looked.

But Kayla was hardly aware of how powerful or scary she looked to these two tiny people.  She was more interested in taking a closer look at them, So she reached out with both hands and without much effort at all scooped up her mom Lisa in one hand, and her stepdad Scott in the other, and brought them right up to her face, holding them firmly enough that neither can come loose from her grip.

“This is so cool!” she said with a huge grin.  Scott stares at her in dumb shock and horror, trying to pulls his arms from the grip she holds over him in her fist, and finding that he can’t move at all.  Lisa squeaks out what sounds like it would have been a scream, but maybe a gasp of excitement.

Scott found himself quickly overwhelmed of the scale of his step-daughter, whose eyes inspected both him and his girlfriend Lisa.  The girl was giggling, her moist hot breath pouring out and over both of the tiny people, who were overwhelmed and thoroughly dominated by the girl, who climbed to her feet.  Let’s take you to your dollhouse,” Kayla said with a smile.

Lisa had dreamed about being this small, and at the hands of her daughter no less, for years.  She found herself so excited that she could hardly talk. She mostly squeaked and purred as her daughter’s soft, slightly damp hands gripped forcefully around her reduced form.  She couldn’t move her hands from under the grip of Kayla’s fingers, making her even more excited. Kayla was completely oblivious of the excitement that this gave her mother.

Kayla walks with both the little people secured in her hands down the hallway and into her bedroom.  She flicks on the light and bee-lines in from the door, over to her nightstand and the relatively compact two-story dollhouse standing on top of it.  She extends both of her hands over the balcony on the second story and released the tiny people onto it. Both Scott and Lisa tumbled out of the opened fingers and onto the balcony.

Scott experienced a sharp pain when his knees and elbows made contact with the thick plastic of the dollhouse, and he gave out a sharp squeak.  “Gentle please Kayla!” Lisa to her credit took a slightly less awkward fall and comes to her feet rather quickly. Kayla sits on the edge of her bed and looks down on her mom and step-dad from on their balcony.

Lisa knelt down and studies her gigantic daughter with awe as she grabbed hold of her similarly tiny boyfriend. She had never seen anything so intimidating than the sight of her Goddess of a daughter in her pink frilly nightgown.

“We’re gonna have so much fun this weekend!”  Kayla said to the two tiny people with a huge grin spread across her face.  

Chapter 2 by ShrunkenScott

 

Scott climbs up to his feet, standing on the edge of the balcony with his girlfriend Lisa, exacerbated at the sight of the petite daughter of his long-time girlfriend, a girl he has watched growing up into a young woman, looking now so comically gigantic, with such a ridiculous grin on her face.

For Kayla’s part, she didn’t feel any initial level of excitement about shrinking her mom and her step-dad.  She was just happy to make her mom happy, and to feel like she was the one in charge for once. She had babysat a few times now, and she really felt like this would be sorta like babysitting.  But with lilliputian sized people. Kayla had just got done reading Gulliver’s Travels and felt a little bit like a real life Glumdalclitch. So she was intrigued by the idea of this weekend taking care of little people.

“Do you need anything before bedtime?”  Kayla said, looking down from her spot sitting on the bed at her mom and step-dad.

The two adults were both a little overwhelmed.  Scott was still trying to come to terms with Kayla’s massive size and had trouble saying anything.  In fact, he found himself cowering as the girl’s face hovered over his tiny form.

“Maybe give me and Scott some space for a minute sweetheart!” Lisa shouts up to her daughter, who is still smiling widely.  “I know you’re excited to play with us but could we call it a night for now?”

Kayla was disappointed a bit at the request from her mom, but nodded in agreement.  “But we can play in the morning right?”

Scott stepped back up to his feet and wrapped his arms around his girlfriend Lisa.  He founded it bizarre that Lisa, whose head was usually just up to his chin, Was actually the same height as his from the shrinking.  It was more than a little offputting given what he was already going through.

“Of course we’ll see you in the morning sweetheart.”  Which caused Kayla to giggle happily. With that, Kayla slipped her sandals off of her feet, and slipped under her bed covering and sheets, and pulled out her cell phone, popping it into the power adapted on the wall, and then clicks off the lamp sitting beside the dollhouse.

Scott watches the gigantic teen slip off her sandals, slide into her bed just across from the dollhouse, and flick off the light besides them in complete awe of the scale that goes with only being 4 inches tall.  It only made him more nervous about tomorrow morning, and the rest of the weekend. She was just so fucking huge.

“And as Kayla rolled into her own bed, Lisa grabbed her boyfriend Scott and pulled him through the doors in front of the balcony into the dollhouse bedroom.  And even before they had closed the door behind them, Lisa jumped into Scott’s arms, kissing him up and down in a lusty, playful mood. As much as Scott wants to complain to his girlfriend about her daughter shrinking them down to a much smaller size than they had agreed to, he could see that Lisa was really in a heavily excited mood, and he played along.

As her mom and Scott fooled around inside the dollhouse, Kayla rester her head on her pillow and looked closely at the little toy that her mom and boyfriend were inside, and she couldn't help but blush, knowing that for the next big days she would have total control over two adults.  At her age, Kayla was just starting to have womanly feelings, and she couldnt help but enjoy the power she would have over her mom and Scott over the next few days. She blushed at the thought of it.

Meanwhile, Lisa and Scott had removed their clothes and are in the middle of hot, passionate lovemaking.  Lisa feels the most sexy she ever has this tiny, pathetic size. While Scott pleasures his fiancee but in the back of his mind not completely trusting Lisa or Kayla.  

“Oh my God baby, just think about how tiny and pathetic we are, Lisa said with a lusty moan. We are literally smaller than mice.”

Scott performs oral on Lisa who throws back her head and moans loudly.  She experiences sustained orgasms and is screaming for joy. And they continue kissing and grabbing and fucking each other throughout the night, both so lost in their own world that they almost forgot about the fact that they were just 4 inches tall.  And having sex in a dollhouse on top of Kayla’s nightstand. It was almost so preposterous that it was hard to believe it was real anyway.

Normally Scott was so much taller than Lisa, his petite athletic girlfriend.  She was only 29 having had Kayla with a boyfriend from high school when she was in high school.  Scott was six years her senior and was always the strong one and the protector in the relationship.  And Lisa definitely preferred to play the role of the sub. But given her penchant for all things size change, she could appreciate the unique situation of having Scott at her same size.  

With her lean strength and athleticism, Scott felt so much weaker than normal, and she found herself in the uniquely kinky mood of wanting to be his dom.  She grabbed at Scott’s hair as he probed her clit with his tongue and forcefully guided Scott to her ass, closing her eyes and waiting for the sensation.

Totally oblivious to her mom and Scott’s escapades, Kayla sneaks a peak onto the nightstand, taking a look at the dollhouse again, and closes her eyes, drifting into a dream thinking of tiny people.  And of herself being their Queen

 

 

 

Chapter 3 by ShrunkenScott

 

Scott was forced awake by the heavy feeling of his bladder and needing to pee.  He looked over to his side, at Lisa sleeping as deeply as he had ever seen, with a huge smile across her face.  God she was smoking hot, Scott thought, admiring the shape of her naked butt and and long legs. “If you looked this big to me all the time… I’d never be able to say no to you... “ Scott thought, removing the layered handkerchiefs and standing on the surface of the hard plastic floor of the dollhouse.  It was then that he realized that he would need to be lighter on his feet to keep his feet from ‘slapping’ on the plastic floor as he walked. A unique issue indeed at this size. Scott slipped on his boxers and made his way from the staircase on the top floor of the dollhouse where they had placed their bed, to the lower floor leading to the front “ground-floor” door and the surface of Kayla’s night stand.

Scott has anticipated they would be spending the weekend at a foot tall to acclimate to the concept of being shrunk, but they hadn’t accounted for making use of this dollhouse yet - that was only something Lisa had been working to convince him to do - and they just weren’t prepared.  Scott and Lisa didn’t have anywhere to use the bathroom. And Scott really had to go.

Upon walking down the stairs, through a foyer and attaching “toy bathroom and kitchenette” that were currently not at all functional, Scott walked up to and opened the front door, swallowing hard at the imagery that greeted him.  The most massive bedroom of a teenage girl you could imagine. From this perspective, it was difficult to take all of it in - it was more like he was perched at the plateau and the edge of the nightstand was a cliff leading to a several dozen feet drop to the floor.  And just like most teenagers’ bedrooms - Kayla’s was an absolute mess. Countless loose tops, bottoms, socks, panties, bras, necklaces and hairpins, and… everything.

“Dear God, she is a slob.”  Scott thought to himself, looking to his left at the massive teenage girl sleeping on the bed at only a few dozen feet (from his perspective) to his left.  An absolutely… gigantic… slob.” Kayla had fallen asleep where she had been laying when she first went to bed, facing the dollhouse. Her light brown, messy hair flowed over her shoulders and off to the distance behind her back.  Her soft freckled face betrayed a softness of youth that gave Scott some reassurance and trust. More so than when he first saw one of her sandaled feel slam into the floor in front of him after he was first shrunk.

“Kayla!”  Scott screams at the top of his lungs.  “I need your help please!” But even for shouting at the top of his lungs, it didn’t look like the girl had picked up on his shouts.  Scott danced a little, covering his crotch. “Please, I need to go to the bathroom!” Scott looked over to judge the distance between the nightstand and the bed.  Clearly it was a jump he could manage safely, but not once he felt comfortable with. “If I wake her and I’m on her bed, she could crush me!” Scott thought with a shiver.  “I don’t want to die over the need to piss…”

Feeling the pressure of his swelling bladder tighten, Scott did the only thing that seemed to make sense.  He walked to the front edge of the end table, pulled his dick out his boxers, and let out a stream of piss over the edge and down to the pile of soiled clothes before.  Scott had a couple of double-takes over to Kayla to ensure that she was deeply sleeping, but thankfully was able to completely clear his bladder without interruption.

It was only after Scott had finished his business, and put his manhood back into his boxers that the mountainous teenage girl was beginning to stir.  It was only after Scott looked past the bed, and closed window blinds that he noticed the gleam of light pouring in from outside - and suspected it might have been a little later into the morning that he thought.  The gigantic teen stretched out her arms, and Scott looked on in shock at the girl’s mountainous form moving. He couldn’t run faster into the dollhouse and slam the toy door behind him. He anxiously, with as light feet as he could muster, worked his way back up the stairs, and slipped into the bed with Lisa.

Kayla had heard the faintest sound, and the sense of movement from the dollhouse - she could swear she heard some sort of movement.  She yawned heavily and pulled her blankets away, pulling her bare feet from the bed and taking a step over to in front of the dollhouse and leaning in to get a better view.  She sees Scott’s half-nude form from the window of the balcony as he shuffled through the bedroom and into bed with her mom. Clearly he did not notice the titanic girl watching him from the balcony window as he slipped back into bed.

“You sneaky little guy… were you spying on me?”  Kayla thought to herself as she took a step away from the dollhouse and picked up her phone, checking on texts and social media notifications.  “Hmmm… I wonder if Katie can come over…” she thinks to herself as she walks over to her walk-in closet to grab changes of clothes.

Scott hears all of this movement coming from Kayla and becomes more nervous that he might have been discovered.  But he feels so ridiculous about being afraid of a 13 year old girl. She couldn’t do anything to him, after all.  Or, she wouldn’t do anything anyway.

Lisa feels Scott rubbing her back, and she turns around, still heavy in sleep and gives him a smile.  

“You ready for Round 2 big guy?”

Scott laughs.  “A little late for that I’m afraid.  It looks like your daughter is already up and around.

“Really?  What time is it?” Lisa said with a heavy yawn, and pulls her head from the makeshift fabric they have been using as pillows.

“Time for us to get some type of clock for this dollhouse!  We don’t have a toilet or running water either.” Something we might have planned for if we had known ahead we would be shrinking down to three inches tall.”

Lisa giggles at Scott.  “Yeah, yeah… but this will be so much more fun!”

Scott shakes his head in disbelief.  “Uh-huh… for you maybe. I know personally I’m looking forward to being my normal tall self as soon as possible.”

Scott saw Lisa look over to the window, and he directs his gaze to the same place, just as Kayla extends her right index finger out and taps at the glass.  

“Wake up time, tinies!”  She said with a gentle giggle.  “Come on out…”

Hesitantly Lisa and Scott approach the balcony door, and see a smiling gigantic Kayla looking down at them.

Kayla feels a rush of excitement as seeing her lilliputian-sized mom and Scott walk out back onto the balcony.  Even from sitting on her knees, she has to lean in closely to get a good look at her tiny captives.

Scott finds himself absolutely dumbstruck at the sight of Kayla leaning in to get a closer look at him and her tiny mom- oh my God she was a gigantic human being.  This was also the first time he had ever noticed how busty she had become, as her massive breasts and deep cleavage come into view as she leans in. Both the tinies were speechless at the sight.

“Who’s ready to take a bath?” Kayla asked with a sly smile.

 

 

 

Chapter 4 by ShrunkenScott
Author's Notes:

Reflecting on the reviews I made some changes that I thought might be better for everyone, took some time to figure out how I wanted to approach this.  Thanks everyone for your comments and feedback, both positive and negative are appreciated and very helpful.

 

Scott felt a heavy chill run down his spine at the thought of bath time at the hands of Kayla.  As she laid out her left hand to him and Lisa to climb on for the trip, Scott instead walked slowly backward.

“Uhmmm… I don’t think I need a bath,” Scott muttered, watching his girlfriend without much hesitation at all climbing into Kayla’s open hand.

“Uh-uh… come on…” Kayla said.  And before long Scott felt the soft pillar of the girl’s right index finger, pushing him toward her cupped hand and shoving him roughly onto the open palm.  

“N-no!” Scott cried as he tumbled into the girl’s hand beside his girlfriend.

“It’s not like we can take a shower,” Lisa said with a smile, wrapping her arms around Scott’s back as Kayla walks them from her bedroom, toward her bathroom.  Immediately as Kayla walks into the bathroom, the tiny people can feel an intense heat and moisture in the air, as Kayla has left the tub to fill with hot water.  

“I really don’t like this Lisa,” Scott said with a tone.  “This isn’t what I agreed to, none of it. I’m not some toy plaything for your daughter.”

“But Lisa hugged her arms even more firmly around Scott.  “Hey, enough of that, okay? Just relax.”

Kayla walks from the doorway from her bedroom to her private bathroom, which is just as messy as her bedroom.  It looked like she hadn’t cleaned off the counter or the inner porcelain of the sink for several months and was coated with the film from saliva and toothpaste.

“Oh god baby, this sink is gross, we can tell her to stop,” Scott said hesitantly, but Lisa just looked over and smiled.  “Come on, for me, please?” Lisa crawls off from the open palm and into the bowl of the sink, and motioned for Scott to follow her off into the sink basic, but the small man was hesitant to step off.

Naturally, Kayla couldn’t wait all day for her mom’s boyfriend to crawl out of her hand, so she again user her free index finger to guide Scott along, causing him to shriek as stumbled off of his feet and land into the sink on his hands and knees.  The smell of the dirty sink actually made him feel sick to his stomach, as he wretched and coughed while Lisa attended to him..

While Lisa and Scott came to terms with sitting in Kayla’s bathroom sink, she leaded into the sink to turn the faucet on to a light trickle of water, and runs her right index and middle finger under it to feel for temperature.  The tinies watch in attention as they force of the sink water splashing off of Kayla’s finger shoots randomly around the sink. Once the titanic girl finds a temperature that feels right, she pulls the release on the drain which causes the sink to slowly fill up with warm water.  Lisa and Scott both look down and see the medium-hot water rise quickly up from their ankles - thighs, waist, chest.

“Okay Okay!!” Lisa shouted, feeling the water raise up past her neck.  She actually feels the water rise up past her head and the force of the water gushing from the faucet, causing her to feel herself sink into the water.  She looks over in shock to see Scott also being tugged under the water, right until she saw her daughter’s massive fingers, approach, and wrap firmly around her torso.  Both are pulled out - neither under water long, but in shock at least by the short experience.

“Oh my God I’m sorry!  I’m sorry!” Kayla felt so terrible for her mistake, cupping her mom and Scott in one of her hands, both on their knees collecting themselves.  Kayla pulls the stopper on the drain with her free hand, and levels down the water a couple notches in the sink. “This is gonna be a little better, huh?  

Scott cranes up his neck to look into Kayla’s giant gigantic face -- all the while balancing himself between the middle-top of Kayla’s right index and middle finger.  He finds himself in full-on panic mode, raising up his arms as the girl looks him and Lisa more closely. In his state of panic - he feels like need to wretch and cough, and feels himself losing it.  He leans forward and pukes all over Kayla’s fingers.

“Eww!” Kayla shrieked, her fingers reflexively opening as she freaks out at the feeling of little 3” tall Scott puking on her.  And when the fingers under Scott open up, he goes into freefall - all of what seems to him to be 20 feet - down into the murky sink water.

“Sweetie, you dropped Scott!” Lisa yelled up to her daughter from inside Kayla’s right hand, and from the sudden overreaction of Kayla from Scott’s vomit, she jumps around madly - freaking out over the slimy goop on her fingers, and then reached her hand into the sink, opposite who lands roughly and banging him right shoulder roughly into the murky water and lands awkwardly on the porcelain.  And she splashes around her fingers in the water - removing every speck of crud from her fingers.

“That was so gross!!”  Oh My God!” Kayla yelled.  

“Scott so badly wanted to put up a fuss but he was somewhat overwhelmed by the experience and shivered in the pool of murky sink water.  Even the horrible smell caused by the grimy sink getting removed by the hot water is making things worse. He is altogether feeling terribly, and feels his head getting heavy - and altogether loses consciousness, his collapsed body landing in the water.  

Get him out of there please young lady!”  Lisa yells up to her daughter, who is clearly disgusted by the nasty water, especially now that there is puke in it.  She fishes the little man out of the murky water with her thumb and index finger pinching him across the torso - and then setting him inside her right hand with her mom.

“Baby are you okay?”  Lisa said, grasping onto Scott and cradling his limb body over her chest and listening for his heartbeat.  She was relieved to feet a pulse, but his whole body seemed colder than normal. She knew something wasn’t right.

“I’m really sorry mom…,” Kayla said hesitantly, watching the scene unfold in her hand as she holds it in front of her face.  “He puked on me and I freaked out. I feel so so bad!”

“It’s okay baby, I know you didn’t mean to!”  

“Do I have to make you and Scott normal again?”  Kayla asked? “I bet you and are both really disappointed with me.”  Kayla looked away and felt honest guilt for what she did. And for all that it’s worth - Lisa had waited too long for this weekend for it to be ruined by Scott being such a baby.  She felt a twinge of guilt for thinking that, but it was really how she felt.

“No sweetie - I know you are trying.  I just think that Scott isn’t ready to deal with seeing you this big.  He likes being tiny just like mommy does, but I think he is just intimidated by you.  You know men don’t know what to do when they aren’t in control any more.”

Kayla giggled and smiled wildly at her mom.  “Yeah he is kinda acting like a baby.”

Suddenly mother and daughter exchanged a look, and shared the same sort of mischievous smirk.

“Should we?”  Lisa asked Kayla - flashing a toothy grin.

 

 

 

Chapter 5 by ShrunkenScott

Scott’s clouded mind drifted him through a series of strange dreams. Emotions creating little bits of color, and scattered imaginings.  He had never felt so out of control in his whole life, and he couldn’t imagine how Lisa had ever convinced him to do this. A whole weekend as tiny toys to her daughter.  The idea was absurd.

He imagined the form of the innocent awkward young girl, the giggley teen who was always attached to her mom at the hip.  And the way she had looked after she fired the shrink ray on him, and turned poor Scott into the humanoid equivalent of a small rodent.  All for the absurd enjoyment of his girlfriend.

Scott’s eyes started to open, and that was when the confusion began to set in.  

He first felt the pacifier stuffed into his mouth, approaching the level of comical at his relative size.  Scott quickly reaches his hand up and pulls it up to his mouth. Under a layer of blanket and a thick pink comforter that he recognizes from Lisa’s guest bed, he realizes that he is diapered and otherwise nude.  Around him are four walls, two of then wooden backboards and on the opposite sides of the rectangle, decorated wooden spires. A crib!

“Oh My God…” Scott whimpered out, his jaw going slack.  He gets up onto his feet and places two of his hands, one on two columns of wood, and peaks through to see where he is.  It isn’t the house, or any room he recognizes. Until he looks over and sees the bed he slept in last night. Scott knew now that he was inside a crib inside of the dollhouse.

Scott hadn’t wanted to be three inches tall - this was never something he was willing to accept from this game Lisa was playing. How small was he now?  

Just then he heard footsteps from outside of the room, but definitely inside the dollhouse.  It was the sound of feet slapping on the plastic floor, the same stairs he had walked up this morning on his trip out to walk around on Kayla’s end table.

But it was Kayla who was walking up the stairs.  She was in the dollhouse! Scott felt such confusion and shock.

“What in the world Kayla?”  Scott shouted in what sounded like a higher pitched squeal, his voice box no longer registering a traditional masculine male sound.  “What did you and your mom do to me?”

Kayla looked down at her mom’s little baby-dressed boyfriend and couldn’t help but start to laugh at his plea.  “Oh my gosh Scott you are the most ridiculous little baby ever!” And her face spreads into the widest smile in the world as she reaches down into the crib to snatch him up from under his arms.  The little man felt almost weightless when she lifted him up and cuddled him into her arms.

“Hey wait a minute!”  Scott protested. He couldn’t believe how strong Kayla was at scale, or the fact that he could be lifted up and moved around so effortlessly.  He was even more shocked when he saw the pacifier coming toward his lips and to feel the object shoved into his mouth, completely filling it with the rubber object.  He felt himself gagging.

“Hey, calm down!”  Kayla said, rocking little Scott in her arms for a moment.  Without much effort at all she had Scott’s arms pinned to stop him from struggling and controls his movement in her arms.  Scott continues to struggle and thrash about but to no avail. He locked on to Kayla’s big brown eyes in protest, his expression saying everything.

“Are you done, Scott?”  She asked in a stern way that he wasn’t expecting.  He was still breathing hard, but Scott didn’t struggle.  He knew there was no point.

“Now now… me and mom decided since you are acting like a baby, you can just be a little baby doll this weekend.  And before you decide to go off on me about it, it was actually my mom’s idea.” Kayla rubs her nose into little baby-sized Scott and giggles.  “Mom told me you were scared of me when I was so much bigger, so maybe you can get used to me this way.”

Scott’s eyes grew wide.  He wanted to scream with rage - this wasn’t at all what he had wanted when he agreed to this ridiculous weekend charade.  This was all Lisa’s doing!

Kayla carried Scott down the steps of the dollhouse and out to the same end table that he had been walking around on earlier this morning, and he saw his girlfriend Lisa waiting for them.  But she looked smaller than Kayla. Maybe half her size? The world outside of the end table and the rest of Kayla’s room beyond exceeded a scale that was at all feasible to Scott at this size.  Commanding much of the space on the table surface was Kayla’s smart phone placed horizontally probably as high as Kayla is tall, playing some kind of cartoon he had never seen before. The nice leather couch that was usually in the living room was shrunk down to accommodate for everyone’s small size, being just about the right size for Kayla, but perhaps ridiculously big for Scott and Lisa.

Scott could not say a word, but gave Lisa a look of betrayal as Kayla lowered him down to be held by her.

“Did you find the new episodes of Myra?”  Kayla looked down and asked her mom after handing off Scott.  Lisa herself is only wearing a thin yellow sun dress probably originally a piece of barbie clothes, and nothing else.  Scott notices this as Lisa’s arms surround him and he is forced toward her bosom.

“Mmhmm I turned them on for you.  This is season 5 sweetie.”

“Kayla smiled, leaning down and kissing her mom on the forehead.”  You’re so sweet, thank you.

Lisa so enjoyed being small like this, she blushes happily as she was rewarded by her daughter.  Kayla starts the episode by pressing the surface of the screen of her phone and sits down on the couch.  Her mother, while still holding Scott, looks up from her eye level, which is just above her daughter’s knees.  “Can you lift us up please?”

Kayla looks at her mom with a comical grin on her face.  Mostly for looking at how pathetic and small Scott looked.  She was really enjoying giving him a hard time.”

“I’ll let you up on the couch mom… but I’ve got an important job for Scott.”

Scott looks up at Kayla, very worried, and then back at Lisa.

“Really sweetie?”

She nods and grins. “Mhmm… I want him to rub my feet.”

Lisa laughs at this ridiculous request.  “Oh sweetie, I’m sure he doesn’t want to do that.”

Kayla nods.  “Yeah but if he wants to be bigger than a little baby he’s gonna have to.”

At this point Scott feels his blood boiling.  He shakes an arm free from Lisa and tries to break out of her grip, to no avail.  But he does spit out his pacifier and shout out in his squeaky, mouse-like falsetto.  “I’m not rubbing anyone’s feet - you’re ridiculous. Stop!” But just then he sees Kayla shaking her head and pulling the matter reducer out of her pocket and point it toward him.

“You can’t make me do it!”  he cried, as the beam caught his body, and he saw the world grow again by almost double, and then double again.  How small he was now was anyone’s guess but Kayla’s at what she set the shrinking to. Each of Kayla’s feet, assuming she was about 3 inches tall, were about the size of city buses.  Maybe he was half a centimeter?

“If you don’t do it, I could always send you to the microuniverse…” Kayla said with a grin, adjusting the settings on the remote.

“No - please!”  squeaked Scott, not knowing is Kayla or Lisa could hear him in his high pitched squeal.


 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=7575