Wild Ride by JTH2012
Summary: One boy finds himself shrunken, and is taken on a journey with the aid of 4 of his female 'friends'
Categories: Teenager (13-19), Breasts, Butt, Feet, Footwear, Gentle, Insertion, Legwear, Mouth Play, Odor, Scat, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 9 Completed: No Word count: 13174 Read: 113452 Published: October 21 2017 Updated: January 31 2018

1. The New Girl by JTH2012

2. The favour by JTH2012

3. No time to rest by JTH2012

4. The Everlasting Jelly-Boy by JTH2012

5. Early bird catches the worm (between its feet) by JTH2012

6. Part one: Itchy and Scratchy by JTH2012

7. Part two: It finally happens by JTH2012

8. Anna's choice by JTH2012

9. The quiet before the storm by JTH2012

The New Girl by JTH2012
Author's Notes:
Just a brief intro to the story here. Don't worry the story will properly start in the next chapter.
*knock knock knock* out of nowhere, the door at the front of Joe's house thundered, much to the surprise of the fairly nerdy kid sat at his table. Swiftly, his slim figure rose from his seat. He was a bit skeptical opening his door as he didn't know who it was on the other side of the door at first, but his mild worries disappeared after peering through the tiny peephole. The front door swung open and Joe was greeted with the bright smile of his neighbour Galina.

Galina was 17 years old just like Joe, and had been Joe's neighbour since they were born. Over the years, they had become good friends even though they no longer went to the same school after their GCSE's. She moved to the all girls school's sixth form whereas Joe stayed at the school they were at in Secondary School.

Galina, despite having a Russian name, had English parents, and lived with her Mum, Stepdad and Stepsister. She was incredibly beautiful and was in perfect physical condition thanks to her huge interest in cycling and time spent in the gym. Her eyes made crystals look dull, and so did her superbly white teeth, however her favourite feature of her body was her ass. She would often work on her ass doing many squats at the gym which has lead to her ass taking the spotlight every day of the week.

Galina was also joined by her two friends, Lia and Peyton. Peyton was the unofficial leader of the group, probably because of how spoiled she can be at times, which made her get her away and ONLY her way most of the time. She had the brightest golden blonde hair that could light up any dark room. Just like Galina, her figure was stunning. What she lacked in an ass when compared with Galina, however her breasts were much larger yet still very firm in their place. For some reason, Peyton never properly engaged that too well with Joe, not that he had any idea why. Eventually, he just assumed that maybe this was one of those times where you just never click.

Lia on the other hand, was a completely different story. Joe and her always got on. Joe even found her quite attractive. The only problem he really had was that sometimes, she was just that little bit extra flirty and playful with him. As much as he would've wanted to like how she acted around him, there was something a bit off putting about it that he couldn't quite put his finger on. It was quite clear why Joe liked her though. Whenever she was around Joe, she did her best to show off her stand out features. Joe will never get the image of Lia in a bikini, with her breasts pressing to squeeze out of place, plus when her ass started absorbing her bikini bottoms into itself. She also had the face of an angel. An angel that had a clear frisky side when the night got late.

"Oh thank god you're in!" Galina cheered quietly sighing a sigh of relief.

"Of course I am. It's not like I've got a social life or anything" Joe joked smiling at his long lasting friend. Behind her, Peyton smirked to herself at how true she thought it was.

"Oh ssh you're lovely" Galina relied. "Please tell me you still have our spare key?"

"Of course I do! Your stepsister lock you out again?"

"No but she's fucked off to her friends house and didn't give me the house key - again."

Joe took a step back from the door, riffled through the door in the hallway, before emerging with a silver house key.

"Oh my god you're a life saver!" Galina said gleefully taking the key from Joe and lent in for a hug.

Joe never really knew what to do at those situations whether to hug back or just let the moment pass. This time he did nothing and waiting for Galina to retract herself from him.

"Right come on girls, let's leave this party animal alone" Galina stated giving Joe one final smile before turning and leaving. Peyton wasn't too reluctant to stay very long, but Lia made sure Joe was looking at her before winking seductively at him before slowly strolling off to the house next door. Joe chose to ignore it not wanting to be sucked into her web and shut the door.

About half an hour later, he'd finished his homework and was relaxing on his sofa watching some to as he began his relaxation before his mum came home from work. It was just him and his mum at home so Joe had a lot of the time to himself. Some days he can feel a bit lonely, which is another reason why he enjoyed the company from Galina. Just as he sat back in his chair, another knock at his door was heard. "They can't have locked themselves out twice in one day" Joe thought laughing to himself. He wouldn't even be able to help this time as they didn't give the key back to him. This time though, it wasn't the girls at the front door.

It was someone else.

Standing directly in front of Joe was probably one of the most beautiful girls he'd ever seen in his life. She was small and petite but Joe's jaw automatically dropped at the moment he saw her face, which was without a simple dimple. Her eyes, bright blue like the ocean, and just as deep. Her strawberry blonde hair fell just past her shoulders, and her figure was just as stunning as the other girls. Joe had never seen this girl so he wandered what she might be doing st his house.

"Can I help you?" Joe asked finally escaping his trance.

"Um.... Is this Galina's house" she asked. Her voice was soft and so smooth. Something that Joe could listen to for hours on end.

"Oh no, she lives next door to me"

"Really? I tried there and nobody answered"

"That's really weird cause they're definitely in. I should know I gave them her spare key."

"Oh ok. Do you think you could message them saying I'm out here cause I didn't bring a coat and it's quite cold?"

Not wanting to be rude Joe insisted that she came inside so she didn't catch hyperthermia or something.

"Thank you so much! My name's Anna by the way" she smiled showing her glistening white teeth.

Joe gave all three phones a call, but none of them answered. Eventually he gave up and sent Galina a message saying that Anna was with him. Joe assumed that they must've been down in Galina's basement which had been converted into her own party room. Down there, it was often hard to get a connection or there was a chance that they'd all left their phones upstairs so that they wouldn't be disturbed. This meant that Anna would be staying for just a bit so Joe decided to get to know this new girl.

Turns out Anna was new to Galina's school after joining a week before. She met the other girls after sitting next to Lia in her maths class. The more she spoke, the more Joe was now falling in love with Anna. He'd never felt any feelings like it before now. They seemed to be getting on well with each other. He made her a hot chocolate so she could warm up a bit. She seemed like such a wonderful person, which made him quite upset when Lia turned up st his door coming to collect her.

Before leaving, Anna turned back towards Joe, hugged him pressing her soft breasts right into Joe's chest. They felt so soft, almost sending Joe into a deep sleep just by touching him. Stepping away from the front porch she simply stated "text me later ok" before disappearing out of Joe's sight.

"Wow" was all that Joe could muster at that time. His thoughts were off the scale at this point. It seemed like she quite liked him, not quite as much as he liked her though but that was obviously. Despite that, Joe was feeling very positive about himself, sensing that Anna could be the one for him.
End Notes:
Hope you enjoyed this opening chapter. Please leave a review to help me know where to improve and how you think of the characters so far!
The favour by JTH2012
The sun rose on a fresh Thursday morning and there were 3 things on Joe's mind as he casually went about his morning routine. Those 3 trouts were: 'I'm so glad I've only got one lesson today', 'It's been two days since Galina took the key and I still haven't got it back. A few more days and it will break the record she set a few months back' and the final thought, the one that plagued the majority of his mind. 'When will I get to see Anna again?'

Joe had found himself in a state of loneliness since she left his sight. Not once had he found himself feeling that way about Galina, although he did at least have the knowledge that she lived right next door. With Anna, he had no idea where she lived. He did get her number and social media, but was too afraid to message her.

The day luckily went very quickly for Joe, with the first and Joe's only lesson of the day ending. With not a single lesson left of the day, Joe left his school and headed home. His school had a rule that sixth form students can leave school premises if they don't have a lesson. The school that the girls didn't have that rule, so they have to stay in school during their free lessons, something that Joe loved to mention to the girl, much to their mild frustration. Walking out of his school, his phone restored its connection after being blocked inside his school. Immediately, a message came through from Galina. The message read:

Hey, can you do me a HUGE favour for me??? Can you bring my English book into school for me I really need it for my last lesson and I forgot to pack it! I guess it's lucky I put my spare key back through your letter box just after you left lol!

If you can do it I'll owe you something big ;) xoxoxo

Now there's no need to explain what went round in Joe's mind as he finished reading the text. Of course he would do it! There wouldn't be a better thing in this world than to make one of the hottest girls he knows happy and make them "owe him something big". The winking face only overhyped his excited levels. 20 minutes later he got back to his house and just as promised, there was the key lying on the floor as his front door opened.

Entering Galina's house, Joe was welcomed by a fresh smell of perfume that came with a house with 2 teenaged girls living inside it. Upstairs, Galina's bedroom was easily identifiable by the bright pink, glittery writing that spelled out her name. Her room was, like the writing on her door, very, VERY pink. Everything from the walls to her bed, to her dressing table was some sort of pink. Unfortunately, Galina didn't state where abouts in her room her English book was.

Not wanting to be nosy and go through her stuff, but Joe had no choice if he wanted to find it. The sensible option would be to start at her desk, where she would probably do her school work. Unfortunately, the only thing there was a few pieces of paper with some abstract drawings on them. Not helpful at all. However in the corner of Joe's eye, he could spot something sticking out from under her unmade bed cover. It was it. Finally something that wasn't pink, Joe thought packing the blue covered book into his school bag.

As Joe was leaving her room, he accidentally kicked something that was on the floor. Joe looked down to see something he did not expect to see. A dildo. Right in the middle of her floor was an unsurprisingly pink dildo. Joe picked it up and examined it, mesmerised that he was holding something that had been inside Joe's incredibly hot neighbour. It wasn't particularly large, only around 6 inches long, and had a smiley face drawn on with some sort of permanent maker on the end of it. A fairly strong aroma floated off of it, suggesting that it might've been used recently. Shaking himself free of his stance, he put it back on the floor and finally left Galina's house.

Now on his way to Galina's school, he wondered if he would be able to keep his composure in front of Galina when he gives her book to her. He still had a small boner in his pants which didn't help, so what would his body be like in front of her, knowing that he just held something that had been anywhere inside her. As he got to the gates, the bell signalling the end of break had just gone off. "Shit, what if she's in a lesson now?" Joe thought slightly panicked.

Joe decided to head to the sixth form area, hoping that somebody with a free lesson would be there. Of course what were the chances. Over on the far side of the room, sitting alone around a round table doing work, was Anna. He approached her table slowly, wondering how she'd react to him being in her school. Also he was incredibly nervous, still blown away by how stunning she looked, even though she wore just a basic blue skirt that was just about low enough, and a white top tucked into that.

Looking up though, she instantly smiled as she saw Joe coming towards her. She bounced up from her chair, almost running up to Joe and wrapping her arms around him, tightly pressing her body into his. Joe was glad that she got up the way she did. It made the situation a lot less awkward than he expected it to be. She may have been bugging him very tightly, but her grip of him wasn't rough, but felt soft against him. He loved it.

"Oh my gosh what are you even doing here?!" She asked releasing him from her grip.

"I've got a book to give to Galina but I don't know where she is." Joe replied back.

"Oh you've just missed her, she's gone off with Lia and Peyton as they've got double sport now."

"Oh right....... Erm, do you know where that is"

"Of course I do, I take games as well"

"So why aren't you there with them?"

"There's two classes. My timetable wouldn't work if I was in that class."

"Fair enough. So where abouts is the sports hall?"

"Erm I can't really explain it cause I'm still new and I'm terrible at explaining" she laughed. "But I can take you there"

"Wow thanks, are you sure I'm not disturbing your work?"

"It's ok it's just maths, it's quite complicated anyway."

"I can help if you like after I give the book to Galina?"

"Really? Wow I'd owe you a big one if you did!"

Joe couldn't help but notice that was exactly what Galina used in her message. He also got the same reaction of excitement with his slightly dirty mind taking over and bending what she probably meant. As the two started heading down the corridor he said "It's ok you don't have to do that for me" trying to play the innocent, kind guy.

They worked their way through the school till they reached the sixth form changing room. Anna went ahead to check to see if there was anyone in there that wouldn't mind if a strange boy walked into there. After poking her head through the door, she called him over with her hand saying it was ok for him to enter.

"I'm just going to use the toilet so don't wonder off anywhere" Anna winked walking off just as Joe walked into the changing room. Upon entering though, he realised that he wasn't alone in the changing room. Standing in the corner, with nothing but matching underwear on having being late to change was Lia. She seemed quite surprised but happy that Joe was there.

"Oh Joe! What an awkward situation to be in" she giggled making no attempt to cover up herself.

"S-sorry I didn't know you were in here." Joe struggled to say as his mind wouldn't stop focusing on how small and revealing Lia's black and lacey thong was on her. "Can you tell me where Galina's bag is so I can put her book in there?"

"Of course. Anything for you Joe" she said pointing to the bag directly next to her. "It's ok I don't mind you being near me as I change." she followed.

As Joe made his slow way over to her, she turned around and bent over to her bag to start fetching something out. This made her magnificent ass stick out a great deal, meaning Joe had to squeeze past her to reach the bag now. Joe just wanted to get this over and done with, so wasted no time in sliding himself past her, but accidentally brushed against her ass.

"Oh careful mr eager!" She said seductively looking deep into Joe's eyes.

Joe was now ignoring her as he turned to open up Galina's school bag. He zipped up the bag, putting it back to where it was. Turning, he then found Lia standing less than an inch away from him. She bit her lip as Joe found himself cornered by her.

"Joe you look a bit tense. Would you like me to take the weight off your shoulders?" She said before biting her lip. Before Joe could say another word, Lia wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him down to her face. Joe couldn't fight back he found Lia's lips being pushed closer to his. Without his content, Lia began making out with Joe, giving him all the passion she could give him.

Thankfully, Joe was saved just a few seconds later as Anna came back into the changing room. Lia retreated herself from him and moved away quickly so that Anna didn't see a thing that happened. "Ready to go?" She asked.

Joe could not of said yes any quicker as he raced out of the changing room. With Anna beside him he kept walking at a very quick pace, his brain was still stuck with the image of Lia in front of him.

"Are you ok Joe, you're almost running?" She asked seeming very concerned about him.

"Yes yes I'm perfect fi-" Joe began until he turned a corner straight into another person knocking him to the ground.

Looking up he saw a fairly nerdy looking girl with long, straight blonde hair on the floor beside him. His head absolutely killed after that, and had a sharp pain in his arm. Joe tried his best to ignore the pain as he got up and offered a hand to the girl he just knocked over. She took his hand as he helped her up, but seemed skeptical to talk to him as she gathered her books and rushed down the corridor without saying a word.

"What's wrong?" Anna asked noticing him wincing in pain.

"It's just my arm. I-I think I'm just going to go home straight away to see if I can get this better" Joe replied. "I'm sorry I'll help with your maths later on I promise"

"That's ok Joe you didn't have to help anyway. I'll text you as soon as I leave to ask how you are" Anna said turning towards the sixth form area.

As Joe stumbled down the corridor, his headache grew larger and larger. His vision weakened until he suddenly collapsed to the floor, blacking out completely.

Waking up slowly, Joe found himself lying down somewhere on something metal. Everything around him was dark, except for some light crawling through some small slits in the wall to his right.

"Where am I?" Joe thought to himself standing up on the cold surface, metal surface. It was then when Joe realised that he was completely naked! "What is this place!?"
End Notes:
Well this is it for the build up to the story. We can get right into the shrunken action in the next chapter.

It'll be interesting to hear where you think Joe is, WHO potentially did this to him, and what will happen to Joe in the near future.
No time to rest by JTH2012
Joe stood completely puzzled, no idea what was going on. The pitch blackness that he was drowning him soon faded as his eyes adjusted to the darkness. In front of his fragile, naked body, a large tall structure appeared. It was hard to identify at first, but soon enough, Joe noticed that they looked a lot like school books.

Suddenly, it all started to peice together. The books, the pencils and other stationary in the corner that dwarfed Joe, the metal walls. Joe was inside a locker, but it was huge! "How could it be so big?" Joe thought to himself in disbelief. It surely wasn't possible to make something like a locker so big. Or maybe, just maybe it wasn't the locker that was huge. Maybe he was tiny. Either way, somebody had done this to Joe, and he wasn't going to waste any time in finding out who it was.

Whoever's locker this was was surely the one who did this to him, so if he could climb the pile of books, they might have a name on the front cover, identifying his captor. Joe stared up at the pile of about 3/4 books that stood over double Joe's height. However, the books became quite easy to scale due to their stair-like structure. Soon enough, Joe had made it to the top book, and was approaching the middle of the book. Quickly, he found the writing scribbled on the book, but the handwriting seemed quite hard to read at first.

Squinting, Joe could just about pick of the first name of the person. It read Ellica. Joe repeated the name a couple of times in his head, unsure at first as to who this mystery person was. Then it hit him. A feeling of dread surfed over Joe, and suffocated him in worry. "This could be bad" he thought to himself.

According to stories from Galina, Ellica was the weirdo of the school. She was a master in science and apparently, has tried befriending Galina and her lot before but ended up freaking them all out to the point where she was referred to as "Smellica". It seemed plausible that she would be the one to do it with her being the science geek that she is, but Joe hadn't actually met her before. He didn't even know what she looked like, so he assumed she was the same about him, so how would she know who to target?

Almost as if it was purposely timed, the walls of the locker shook, as sounds from outside echoed off of each wall into Joe's ears. Someone was on the other side of the door, and Joe was completely out in the open. Frozen in fear, all the little boy could do was stand there as the door swun open, with the light flooding into the locker and giving Joe a view of the person in front of him. There was something about this girl that seemed familiar to Joe. Then he remembered. It was the girl he ran into on his way out of the changing room!

"She was Ellica?" Somehow Joe pictured a small, nerdy, maybe even obese girl to be her but no. Ellica was tall, with long straight blonde hair, a thin waist that was gripped tightly by her skirt that was at a reasonable length unlike most girls at the school. She hadn't seemed to have noticed Joe as she seemed to be in a bit of a rush. "No no no! I can't be late noooo!" She shrieked quietly to herself between her teeth. Her next lesson was physics, which was the book that Joe was currently standing on.

Her hand reached down towards Joe, causing him to look away and flinch in reaction, but nothing happened as Ellica scooped up the book by its edges and lifted it up. The sudden lift from beneath him, knocked Joe off of his feet, landing quite roughly on his side. Looking up, Joe saw Ellica unknowingly raise the book all the way up to her chest, as she held it tightly against her body.

Joe held onto the top of the book in fear as he noticed that Ellica was wearing an open top shirt, meaning that he was dangling meters above where her breasts were exposed, ready for him to fall directly into. To make matters worse, Ellica began running to her class, causing a countless amounts of devastating earthquakes that shook Joe's entire world. His grip on the book was weakening with every large step she took.

Eventually, Joe's strength wore out. He fell straight down, screaming deeply as he plummeted towards the cleavage of the girl that he was currently riding. Joe landed softly as he slotted directly between her two breasts that caught him tightly but harmlessly. Ellica' soft, fleshy C cups engulfed Joe as she continued heading off to her class.

Despite her thin figure, wasn't the most athletic person in the world and her body already started to tire. This showed by how Joe could hear her heart beating incredibly quickly all around his fleshy prison. Also, Ellica began to sweat in her cleavage which made the surface around Joe very slippy. Joe found himself slipping down her breasts with each step. He tried desperately to claw his way back up, but her skin was way too slippery to get any purchase on. Joe's feet soon began to dangle out the bottom of her tightly pressed boobs, and was quickly followed by the rest of his helpless body.

Joe tumbled uncontrollably down her shirt and popped out of the bottom, as Joe then plummeted towards the floor, landing with a huge crash. Stunned by the fall, but surprisingly not injured, Joe rose to his feet as he saw Ellica race around a corner and out of sight. Joe looked around to see where he was, and as if luck was on his side for the first time today, he found himself directly beside the sixth form common room. Joe hoped that Anna was still in there. The next lot of lessons had just started and Joe didn't know her timetable to know if she was in a lesson or not.

Just like a kid on Christmas Day, Joe was ecstatic to see Anna, over on the table that she was at earlier, doing some more of her work. He wasted not a single moment before charging over to her. Joe was absolutely certain that she would help him. She was caring towards him when he was normal sized so he thought that she would take extra good care of him at his current size.

Wading through layers of shoes, chairs and handbags, Joe was planning how he would get her attention. It would be hard for someone to spot a tiny person like himself, so he would need to be clever. Spotting her bag lying beside her feet, Joe thought it would be best to climb inside of that so that he can get her help at her house when she's alone and he can get her attention a bit easier.

Upon arrival beside Anna's foot, Joe was shocked looking up at the goddess beside him at how beautiful and flawless she looked at his height. Standing beside her feet, Joe was also able to determine a rough guess at how small he was. Judging by how the tops of her shoes just beat Joe in height, he guessed that he was around a couple of centimetres tall. Not wanting to get distracted however, Joe focused on climbing her handbag. With little grace and elegance, Joe fell to the bottom of her bag, landing in whatever she had down there. The walls were too tall and steep to climb back up, leaving Joe stranded in her bag, where he figured he might be for a while.
End Notes:
Sorry for the wait, I found it quite hard to write this chapter. It was just difficult in trying to get Joe to Anna which is how I wanted to end this chapter for a specific reason....

The next three chapters are just going to include Joe's attempts in trying to get Anna's attention. The first chapter will include the rest of the day that the characters are currently in. The next will cover the Saturday and the final chapter will cover the Sunday. What I would like is for you to comment exactly what you would like to see in these chapters, and I will include them somewhere in the next three chapters. My only preference is that Anna and Joe are the only characters to be used, and for Anna to be completely unaware.

Thanks again!
The Everlasting Jelly-Boy by JTH2012
Author's Notes:
The first proper giantess interaction starts hear and as you can tell by the title, contains some mouth play which I hope you'll all enjoy!
As the day went on, Joe became very comfortable deep inside Anna's handbag. Only very rarely did the bag shake when Anna was moving to a class or to lunch, and whenever it did, Joe wasn't too disturbed by the other objects inside her handbag with him that could squash him at his size. They didn't though, and now Anna was on her way home. This was where his hard work began.

Anna had a lot of homework to complete over the weekend, so she decided to get it all done right there so that she could have the whole weekend to do the stuff that she wanted to. Setting her bag down beside her desk, Joe looked up to see Anna take a seat right beside him. "This is the perfect moment to get her attention" Joe said confidently to himself.

Reaching up, Joe began to scale the walls of her handbag. Luckily, the sides of the handbag were quite loose, making it easy for Joe to get a good grip in the palms of his hands. Giving all his strength into pulling himself to his destination, with the thought of Anna taking him into her enormous arms powering him to his one goal.

Up above, Anna was starting to work on her maths questions. The ones that Joe said he would Anna help with before the incident happened. With it due in on the Monday coming up, Anna decided it was best to start with that. There was a lot to go through still, sighing, Anna ignored the vast length that she knew it would take. The work itself was hard enough. It was a topic that Anna had not been taught yet at her previous school so was introduced to a completely new task the moment she joined the school.

Joe was making good progress. Almost reaching the half way stage and not yet tired. The higher he rose, the more Joe could see out of the bag too which helped with his bearings from when he escapes the bag. He did see Anna getting quite frustrated at herself that she couldn't work out the questions. It was at that moment when she remembered something that was given to her the other day. Thinking back, she thought she had it in her bag this whole time.

Leaning to her left, she peered down into her handbag, just as Joe was reaching the top. Joe stared up at the giantess to see her glancing straight at him. He thought she'd finally seen him as her hand stretched out as it dropped towards the bag on the floor. However, when the hand swiftly passed Joe and started rummaging around the bottom of the bag, he knew immediately that his rescue was not as soon as he had first hoped.

Anna's monstrous hand returned from the dark depths of the bag with a plastic bag containing something Joe couldn't quite identity yet. "There they are!" Anna cheered to herself, showing Joe that whatever they were, were key to Anna right now, which meant that he could use them to get her attention. Waiting until the right moment, and without a single hesitation, Joe leaped towards the bag just before it rose above him.

The jump was timed to perfection, with Joe slipping through the small but shrunken man sized gap in the top of the bag. Joe landed with a bit of a thud on the surface, before bouncing on what seemed like a surprisingly soft surface. A strange scent was in the air. A smell of freshness, and bright summer days. Still in the dark, it was hard telling what bag Joe had just willingly jumped into. As Anna's hand surfaced from the bag, Joe was greeted with a red face staring blankly into his.

The feeling of pure horror that stuck to Joe's face at that moment was nothing like he'd ever felt before, because Joe had just found out that he had leapt into a bag of Jelly Babies.

The once innocently looking pieces of candy were now the same height as Joe. He filled with terror as the bag was placed on the desk beside Anna's work. Peering out of the translucent bag, Joe could faintly see Anna fiddling with something underneath her desk. The bag was too high for Joe to climb, so that left him no choice but to scream at the top of his voice.

Anna didn't respond in any way to his helpless pleas. After reaching both her hands back up from under the desk and quickly doing something with them close to the top of her head, Anna's long slender arm extended towards the bag of Jelly Babies. Joe looked at his current state, realising that his naked form and the size of his body did resemble a Jelly Baby in a certain way. This was not what Joe had in mind when he jumped into the bag moments ago. Three long, painted fingers lowered into the bag, scanning which sweet to pick first.

Her fingers hovered for a while, waiting to scavenge on anything that moved like a predator. Creeping over Joe's still, motionless body, that was frozen with fear, it lowered ever so slowly, giving Joe time to move, but his mixing emotions glued him to the floor. Joe braced for impact, turning his head away as the tri pod decended down onto him. Though he felt no contact after that, and saw the shadow cast by her hand disappear.

Peering through the smallest gap in his eyes, Joe looked up to see the red Jelly Baby, the one that was right beside Joe, in between her fingers as it rose out of the packet. Anna brought the sweet up to her red lips, wet from anticipation of more food entering her system. All Joe could hear was the loud, blasting sound of chewing, as Anna's teeth shredded into the flesh, ripping it apart in seconds.

Scared beyond belief, Joe's body finally kicked into action as he shot up not wanting to be devoured by the extremely attractive girl that sat before him. With no way for Joe to get out through the opening at the top, and with the plastic being too tough to tear, Joe had only one way to go.

Down.

Frantically, Joe scooped layers of Jelly out from underneath him, burying him right at the bottom of the pile. It didn't prevent him from being found by Anna's hungry hands, but it did give him time to let all the other Jelly Babies to be devoured, giving him more space inside the bag, to create a distraction worthy enough to get him noticed. Or maybe, there was the slight chance that Anna wouldn't finish all the Jelly Babies all in one go, so Joe would be safe from accidental consumption all together.

This however, didn't happen. Within seconds, Anna returned for another treat, each time craving the next one more. Before he knew it, Joe was completely alone inside the bag, and he was next. Joe knew it wouldn't be long, and he had little idea what to do to stop it. Before an idea popped into his head, Anna's familiar hand returned for the final time. It dropped suddenly, car him Joe by surprise as it swooped in, snatching Joe in her claws and bringing him out into the open.

With death on the horizon, Joe put all his energy into squirming as hard and as fast as he could whilst screaming anything to get himself heard. Unfortunately though, Joe realised that he wouldn't be able to get Anna to hear him. What Anna was messing about with under the desk and then by her head, was her pair of headphones that she now had plugged into her phone.

That was it. With no way she would be able to hear him over her music, Joe gave up. Death was inevitable. "Oh well" he though as he was brought up towards Anna's mouth. At least he was able to please Anna, well.... not exactly how he planned it but still it's not like she knew about any of this. He just hoped that the process would be pain free for him, and done in as little time as possible.

Anna had Joe's arms pinned by his side as he was lifted headfirst up to her extremely kissable lips. Some people might've continued screaming or start crying, but not Joe. He was memorising her face, like the details of her skin and the glisten of her eyes, as if it was the first time he'd ever seen her. Or his last.

Now inches away from his destination, the slimy, saliva covered mouth opened, revealing the pitch black abyss that Joe was about to enter. It lay patient, waiting to gobble Joe's body inside and lock him in forever, until it suddenly shut and Joe found himself drifting away from her mouth.

Just as she was ready to sink her teeth into Joe, she came across a question that required a bit of thinking. This took her mind off of the sweet as her full concentration was focused now on the question. Anna was the type of person who always fiddled with something when deep in thought. In this case, it was Joe that Anna's subconscious mind was using to play around with without her really know she's doing it.

Joe now found himself being swarmed by two hands as they slowly caressed his body up and down. Gently they rubbed on him in all areas. After a while, one of her fingers discovered Joe's tiny penis which shot up within the very first contact. He wasn't exactly enjoying it, but his very teenaged mind couldn't help by get excited at the thought of a pretty girl rubbing against his cock.

Once Anna had finished her question, she was now ready for Joe again, and so was he. Her hands had rubbed him all over in concentration and had left Joe a bit dizzy as he was tossed and turned all over the place. Before any movement towards her mouth happened, Anna opened her mouth for another reason as she spotted that she was currently holding the final Jelly Baby.

"Damn I went through those really quickly" she laughed to herself. "I really need, to start saving my food like this. At least I've got this one to savour for a while" she followed not once actually looking down at the Jelly Baby itself that was shocked to hear that it's fate would be long, slow, and painful. For the second time now, Joe was raised up towards Anna's gaping mouth.

The red lips parted like the Red Sea, as her tongue rolled out like a red carpet inviting him in. Joe stopped just above Anna's outstretched tongue, before it rose from beneath him, washing over the top half of Joe in slippery slime. Joe was instantly coated in the sticky substance. Being pushed further into her mouth, Anna's lips then started to shit around Joe's ahead. They locked into place around Joe's torso, with Anna still gripping his lower half.

Anna then began to slide Joe in and out of her lips, back and forth through the soft shields that protected her mouth. The rapid face of his movements made it hard for Joe to breath, making him suffocate slowly at his friends mercy. Once Anna was bored with that, she decided to finally finish him off. In he slid into Anna's mouth, resting on her tongue as her gob slammed shut around him.

Not one second later, before Anna's tongue went to work flinging Joe across the whole of her mouth from cheek to cheek. Joe was pressed all over the place, whether it was the roof of her mouth or buried under the weight of her tongue. Anna was unknowingly sucking the life out of her new friend that was on the brink of passing out. Just as the moment, where Anna was about to slide Joe down her throat where he would never return, Joe gave one final push to succeed.

His whole body shook as Joe hit the back of her throat. Anna's body reacted to this as she leaned forward in a huge coughing fit. A large pile of mucus shot up from her throat and hit Joe square in the face, but he didn't seem to mind as he was traveling back up to her mouth. Like a rocket he was then pinged out from Anna's choking mouth, flying straight down to the floor.

His crash was inelegant, and left a huge splatter right where he landed on the wooden floor. Outstandingly, Joe survived and was even without harm. However he wasn't all out of the woods, as Anna had got her breath back. She was now reaching down to the floor, trying to find her missing sweet so it didn't go rotting in her room. Not wanting to face her st anytime soon, Joe made the executive decision to hide for now and try again later. Looking at the closest thing to him, without thinking, he dove into...........
End Notes:
And I'm going to leave it like that. I hope you enjoyed this (especially the people who commented, asking for some mouth play). The next chapter will have the same format.

I left the last sentence open to you guys as you can pick what Joe hides in. This can be Anna's shoe, or some discarded underwear that Anna decides to wear later. Or maybe it can something completely different.

The choice is up to you.
Early bird catches the worm (between its feet) by JTH2012
Author's Notes:
Here's the next chapter ready for you guys!

A lot of people wished for some foot action in the comments so here it is as demanded.

I'd like to thank everyone for the support of this story so far! I can't express how grateful I am knowing so many people are enjoying it!
His crash was inelegant, and left a huge splatter right where he landed on the wooden floor. Outstandingly, Joe survived and was even without harm. However he wasn't all out of the woods, as Anna had got her breath back. She was now reaching down to the floor, trying to find her missing sweet so it didn't go rotting in her room. Not wanting to face her st anytime soon, Joe made the executive decision to hide for now and try again later. Looking at the closest thing to him, without thinking, he dove into a shoe that was nearby.

The shoe was on its side, allowing Joe to hop in quickly. It was a pink trainer, with incredibly soft, soles that absorbed his feet into its material. There was a fairly mild stench of sweat and feet in the air, which was obvious being as he was in a shoe, but it didn't bother Joe too much. Definitely not after the fact that it meant that Anna didn't find him and possibly swallow him without even knowing about it.

Safe and still shook from being spun like a washing machine inside of Anna's soggy mouth, Joe decided to rest up for a while. He'll have another shot later. Almost on cue, Joe lay down on the side of the inside of the sole and drifted off to sleep.

Not long later, Anna was relieved to finally finish her homework. Content that her weekend had begun, she headed downstairs to relax on her sofa. Opening her phone, she was sad to see that Joe hadn't replied to her message she sent to him earlier on asking if he was ok. Moving onto her next message she saw that Galina had invited her out for coffee the next morning with the other girls, which Anna happily accepted.

With her plans scheduled for the next day, Anna relaxed in her seat where she stayed for the rest of the night, right till the moment where she headed up to bed, where the tiny man inside her shoe was till sound asleep.

*skip to the following morning*

Anna awoke just after the sun rose from the horizon. Joe was still asleep in her shoe since he was so shattered after the day he had. Sliding out of bed, she spread her toes on the carpet beside her bed as her body started up. She got up early on Saturday's as this was the time when she would go on a run. She always was into fitness and going for runs early in the morning helped her wake up as well as get in touch with her thoughts.

Slipping into a pair of tight fitting shorts, partnered with a pink running top over a sports bra, Anna then moved onto her socks. They were old white running socks, that had darker patches all across the sole and were wearing away in areas where Anna's feet would put the most amount of pressure on. "Really need to update my running clothes" she said to herself still feeling the cold floor through her socks. All that was left were her shoes.

On the floor beneath her lay one of her pink trainers. After tying it up tightly, she then scanned her room looking for the other. She spotted it underneath her desk on its side, completely unaware that her shrunken friend was about to embark on another adventure with her. As she got closer to the shoe, the louder her steps were. Eventually they woke Joe up, but not in time to warn him about the danger lurking right next to him.

Joe hadn't even sat up properly after his hibernation-like sleep before he was flung across her shoe as Anna picked it up and tilted it the right way up. Landing softly on the surface of the sole, Joe looked up in shock to see Anna once again staring down at him, but also not noticing him again. To help fit her dainty size 5 feet into her size 4 1/2 size trainer, she tilted the tip of the shoe towards the floor. Joe fell backwards, tumbling down the bouncy floor, until he just managed to grab hold of the sole, before he hit the toe section.

This however would turn out to be just as bad, as Joe was given no time before Anna's sock clad foot entered the shoe, pile driving itself towards him. Joe could only stare, as the monstrous foot hurtled towards him, before ploughing straight over him. He was pressed and grated into the sole of the shoe, with the ball of Anna's foot resting directly on top of him. The smell instantly intensified to an extremely strong smell of sweat and foot odor. Joe's arms were pinned by his sides and his face pressed into her socked foot, causing him to breathe in the stench, taste the old sweat from previous use, and gag on the sock as it squeezed into his mouth no matter how badly he tried to keep his mouth shut.

Now Anna was ready to go, she stepped out of the house and started running. It was a beautiful clear, sunny morning, but the lack of clouds meant the heat could escape which still made it quite a chilly morning. The cold temperature meant that Anna didn't sweat too much, apart from of course, her feet. Inside her shoe was like a sauna. Sweat was running off her feet, right into her socks. From there, the sweat then seeped down right onto Joe and into the absorbent sole of the shoe. The spongy texture to it, made it super absorbent, and with the pressure put on Joe, he had sunk in so much that he was level with the rest of the sole which is how Anna couldn't feel him squirming away in disgust.

In fairness, Anna probably wouldn't have noticed him anyway. She was way too deep in her thoughts to focus on the slightest of feelings inside her shoe. Music wasn't even needed so Anna had no use of bringing her phone with her. The streets were fairly empty which was perfect for what Anna wanted. What Joe wanted was for Anna to hurry up and get back home, however she was determined to keep going. She had plenty of time till her meet up so she thought what better than to take up as much time as possible out on her run.

The sweat was starting to stretch the fabric of Anna's sock. Slowly, Joe saw more and more of Anna's bare foot coming to view. Then, with one final press from her foot, the sock ripped right where Joe was. In slow motion almost, Joe watched as Anna's foot, glistening in sweat rose above him, before dropping right on top of him, smothering him in the warm fluid. Her foot was so sweaty that Joe ended up sticking to her foot. Joe was swept up from the sole of the shoe, and abducted into the sock with Anna's foot.

Anna almost immediately felt the tear in her sock. Annoyed at herself she stopped for a moment to adjust her foot inside the shoe. Pointing her toes to the ground she wriggled her feet, causing Joe to slip down about an inch. Joe settled unwillingly again, slotting in between the ball of her foot and her toes. This was the filthiest part of her foot, as balls of lint had gathered there, and were now stuck all over Joe's helpless body. The sweat also didn't stop there either. It now began to enter his eyes, stinging the hell out of him which he could do nothing about. Now comfortable again in her shoe. Anna carried on her run still with absolutely no clue as to the pain she was putting the poor boy through.

Feeling thirsty, Anna took I minor detour inside a local corner shop. In there she wanted to get an energy drink to help get her through the journey back. She had been running for 30 minutes now, much to Joe's misery, but still hadn't broken a sweat anywhere apart from her steamy shoes. Whilst thinking about what to get, she curled her toes around Joe, squeezing what little air he already had down there out of him. He tried screaming but only got mouthfuls of foot flesh against his lips which then shoved gallons of sweat down his throat. Eventually she came to a decision on just a simple orange flavoured sports drink. She paid the cashier, who himself was a bit miffed by the smell emanating from her feet, and continued her run.

The return back to Anna's house was much the same for Joe. More sweat, intensifying heat, lack of any air at all let alone clean air. As Anna stepped back inside her house, she was tired. She knew she needed a shower after her workout. The first thing Anna did upon entering her room was check her phone. She may not have needed it during her run but she was still a teenage girl so phone came first. Anna was shocked to see in her messages that Galina had messaged her asking if she could meet earlier than planned.

Galina set the time to meet at 9:30 and said that they needed her there on that time for 'girly stuff'. This meant that Anna had only around 15 minutes to be over there. Not wanting to be late as she was still trying to make good impressions for her new friends, she made the unwanted decision to skip the shower and just make sure she plastered herself in perfume and deodorant. Quickly, Anna stripped down till she was just in her panties. She decided to keep them on as she wasn't showering and the current ones she had on were sweaty so she figured there wasn't a point in getting another pair dirty.

Joe was still stuck to Anna's foot, but was relieved just to be in the fresh air! (Even if he was still face first in her sweaty flesh). Anna grabbed a pair of tights out of her wardrobe and proceeded to put it on. As Anna's foot entered the hole, Joe got caught on the edge of it. This dislodged him from his prison, as he dropped into a rather saggy section of the tights as her feet continued on its path. Joe looked to the side where he saw the other leg enter the other hole on the other side to him. He sighed a huge sigh of relief, knowing that his ordeal with Anna's feet was over, but very quickly realised straight after that, that where he was, was not out of the woods yet. Above him, Anna's soggy, pink panties awaited as he rose straight towards them.
End Notes:
Hope you enjoyed this chapter! I found the action packed bits a ton of fun to write.

For the next chapter, I'd like you to comment where on Anna's pantie, Joe is gonna end up. Whether that be against a butt cheek, or between the two. Maybe even against her crotch. You choose.....
Part one: Itchy and Scratchy by JTH2012
Author's Notes:
Hello again. Moving on, here's the chapter! Enjoy!
Joe looked to the side where he saw the other leg enter the other hole on the other side to him. He sighed a huge sigh of relief, knowing that his ordeal with Anna's feet was over, but very quickly realised straight after that, that where he was, was not out of the woods yet. Above him, Anna's soggy, pink panties awaited as he rose straight towards them. Anna tugged her tights right up her waist slamming Joe into the disgustingly sweaty and smelly pantie that separated Joe from her butt cheek.

Joe's left hand side of his face was stuck to the slimy material, as he could only look along her ass to the deep crack just a few inches away and to the other identically sticky cheek. Just to seal Joe away and hide him from the world, Anna slipped into a playful, loose fitting skirt and got ready to leave.

Every time Anna took one simple step, it felt like four separate but devastating Earthquakes all happening at the same time. The sway in her walk from her hips, intensified by the dramatic size difference between Joe now and the size he was less the 24 hours ago, rocked Joe's world like an unsteady ship. He also had no idea how much asses jiggle. Anna was walking quite fast in his defence, but still his brain was rattling to hard he couldn't see straight at all. Add that to the fact that his whole body was glued to her ass cheek, Joe was completely helpless.

Eventually, Joe's relentless roller coaster did come to a stop. Finally he could actually see. The crashing waves of her cheeks, and the thundering of her steps had simmered down to gentle calmness. It was so peaceful now, Joe could even hear birds cheeping away in the distance. "How amazing" he thought, "that such a basic task in walking could create such devastation". One thing Joe didn't know, was that the reason Anna had stopped was because she had reached the bus stop, and one was heading down the road now!

Joe could hear all these new sounds but couldn't identify any of them, as if the stench of her ass were blocking the signals to his brain. Anna then started to walk slowly, as she manoeuvred herself down the isle of the bus. At the back row, she found an empty pair of seats. Anna's ass cheeks spread, stretching Joe across its surface, as Anna bent down and plopped her ass down on the seat. Joe was caught off guard by this, and had no time to recover, before the relatively hard seat hit against his back, shoving him deeper into Anna's incredibly squidgy cheek.

After shuffling around on the seat for a bit, she finally got comfortable, as Anna was unknowingly grinding on top of Joe, who had her great ass pressed into his whole body. Movement wasn't an option and breathing itself was hard enough without the fabric of the pantie pushed up against his mouth. Now, for every breath, sweat and other bodily tastes began sneaking into his mouth, forcing Joe to swallow it as a way of staying alive. It was just like Anna's shoe again. Only much worse.

The bus journey into Anna's local high street was short for some, and incredible long for Joe. The bus stopped directly outside the coffee shop that Anna was meeting the girls at. In two seconds Anna had gone from the bus, straight through the doors of the coffee shop, where the other girls were already waiting at a table towards the back of the shop. "Hi guys! I'm sorry I'm late and that I smell, it's just I went for a run before you messaged me" Anna said as she hugged all three of the girls. "That's alright hun, it's our fault for rushing you. And you smell fine anyway" Peyton replied as she leaned into a hug.

Joe quite easily disagreed with what Peyton said, as it currently smelled like something had recently died in her butt and was slowly rotting. He desperately needed to get out, but could do very little movement in his position. He did however manage to wiggle like a fish out of water which did get Anna's attention, but not quite how he imagined. Reaching back, Anna poked two fingers behind herself, and started to scratch. Joe could hear movement behind him, when something touched his back. Suddenly the two fingers started grinding over him as Anna tried to get rid of the itch she had on her ass.

One stroke of her fingers then released Joe from Anna's panties for a brief moment. Being pushed and pulled along by her fingers, Joe ended up right in between her cheeks. He thought it would end there, until Anna then retracted her fingers and took a seat at the table.

Anna proceeded to take a seat on the wooden chair the girls had saved for Anna. This chair was less forgiving as the one of the bus. It's rock hard surface had no give against Anna's weight, which squeezed Joe even harder against her ass. Now, Joe had both cheeks pushing against him. Anna could feel him down there as soon as she sat down. Not wanting to stratch again behind there so soon, she grinded her hips on the chair, technically giving Joe a lap dance without her even knowing.

The itch didn't go away, but Anna tried to leave it for now, hoping that it would disappear. It didn't, because it knew that it was getting into Anna's head and the more it wiggled, the better chance it would have of getting found. Joe had a bit more wiggle room in his new place but that was as far as it went in terms of positives. Joe couldn't believe that the smell was worse than before as he was now closer to her asshole. This just drived Joe on more. As much as he would've dreamed to be face to face with Anna's beautiful ass when he met her, these circumstances were the complete opposite.

Soon enough, Anna couldn't take it anymore. Whilst the other girls continued gossiping and laughing, Anna slightly lifted one cheek off of the seat. "This was it!" Joe thought to himself, confident that he would be found now. And what a great time to be found now with three other girls including Galina around him to help. However Joe's hopes were short lived. Anna dropped her hand down the back of her tights and started scratching again.

Joe rode up and down Anna's ass crack as Anna vigorously threw him around her rear end. For once, Anna's panties came in handy. Since they were stuck all around Anna's ass, they stayed unmoved and weren't pressed deep between Anna's cheeks, which is where Joe would've followed. They were providing a secure barrier, until....

The pair of panties were slowly becoming a thong as the sides slowly shifted towards the centre of her ass, leaving her cheeks exposed. With one single push, Anna's fingers found a gap down the side of her panties and slipped Joe right in there. Joe could only look as he was sent right up Anna's cheeks. He was still going up and up all the way until he saw the horror right above him. Anna's asshole. Joe couldn't move again as Anna's cheeks once again held him tightly.

Anna's hand retracted from her ass and returned to the conversation. The smell was less sweaty than before, because the shitty smell escaping from her asshole was too strong. Joe couldn't think this could get any worse, but then it did. Anna still hadn't settled back down on the chair yet. When she did, her cheeks pressed Joe again from underneath, and from the sides. This meant that they could push Joe one way. Up. Anna's asshole opened wide inviting Joe in. His best efforts were nothing against the force against him, making it easy for Joe to slide up into Anna's asshole.

Finally Anna was comfortable and couldn't feel the itch anymore. She settled as Anna's asshole settled too, closing around Joe's neck keeping him struggling for the air that had been trapped up their for a very long time. All that Joe could think at that moment was.....

"Shit"
End Notes:
That's it for now. This chapter did have more but I thought it was just a bit too long so I've cut it down into 2 parts.

Part 2 will be coming soon!
Part two: It finally happens by JTH2012
No matter how hard Joe tried to escape Anna's asshole, it fought back against him matching his efforts with ease. Every time he tried to force his way out of the headlock he was in, Anna's ass only tightened its grip around Joe's neck, choking him even more than it did, which forced Joe to suffer as he inhaled the ghastly stenches that had been rotting in her ass since the day she was born. Joe had given up. He had no more energy to give as his lifeless body dangled from Anna's asshole and her cheeks compressed him from all around.

Up above, Anna was having a great time. Being around her new friends who were kind from day one. For the first time she seemed to be settling in nicely in her new home. With each of her friends she enjoyed one particular thing about each one. Peyton seemed great to talk to. Despite her being the somewhat leader of the group, she wasn't particularly demanding or bossy or any of that. With Lia, she loved her crazy, adventurous nature. Yes she did dress and act a bit slutty, but at the end of the day, she loved that side of her and didn't want her to change. Then there was Galina. She was her first friend she met, and the two of them got on like peas in a pod. She believed that that Galina was one of the hottest girls in the world, even hot enough to make Anna blush at times. It was the way that she could look good in such simple clothing.

Not only was she making good friends, but she did have the hots for that Joe guy. Never before had she felt they way she did about anyone else. It was just a shame that it didn't look like he had any feelings back for her. It seemed too good to be true, especially since he hadn't replied to any of her messages since he left the school the day before. All of these thoughts going on inside her head, was making her start to feel funny down below. Anna couldn't get the thought of having Joe inside of her, complete unknown to the fact that her dream was now a reality.

To stop herself from possibly leaking in front of her friends, she started squirming uncomfortably on her seat and tried to take her mind off it. With the movement of Anna on her seat now rocking Joe from side to side, he began to feel very giddy. In one single flash Joe had passed out from the lack of oxygen to his lungs. The smell proved to strong for him. With the wiggling of Anna's ass, it also loosened its grip on Joe's head. His limp body dropped from its prison and settled back in between Anna's ass cheeks.

Anna seemed to be ok for the time being but she still could feel a slight tingle in her loins. The time was now approaching midday and the girls were ready to leave. They sent Anna away down the road to the bus stop as the other girls went the other way to their respective houses. As Anna strolled down the road, she could stop thinking about what the girls had spoken to her right at the end about. It didn't exactly seem normal but they all seemed to know what they were talking about so maybe they were right.

As Anna arrived home, she went straight upstairs to her room where she could finally shower. After stripping down completely naked, Joe was still stuck and unconscious between Anna's ass cheeks. She stood in front of a mirror and began posing to herself. Just as she was finishing before she headed to the shower, something dropped from her ass. Looking down, she couldn't figure what it was that was now lying beside her feet.

Bending down and picking it up in her hands, she realised.

Anna froze. She didn't know what to do but stop and stare at what lay in her palm. Everything that happened had all just come a bit too quickly for her, so she decided to have her shower to see if she could clear her head for a bit. Anna left the room, with the past out body of Joe lying still on Anna's desk.
End Notes:
Can I just apologise if this chapter was really shit. I knew how I wanted to end the chapter, but I couldn't figure out how I could lead up to it. Eventually, I thought that because I hadn't updated in a week exactly, I should just write what comes naturally to my head and go with it.

Saying that I'm happy I got this chapter out as it set up the next few chapters nicely. What do you think will happen next?
Anna's choice by JTH2012
Author's Notes:
The ball is completely in Anna's court this chapter as she has to decide what to do with her 1 inch tall friend, who's still unconscious on her desk.

Enjoy!
Up the stairs of her large detached house, locked away in the damp, blue bathroom, standing under the tap which was spewing hot water all down her back, trapped by the steam rising up around her, Anna stood facing the wall. A blank expression across her face. Her mind had now gone blank. It didn't know what was right and what was wrong anymore. All she could think was that she had a tiny man lying unconscious in her room after being trapped in her ass for who knows how long, and how good it would feel to have him inside of her.

Taking her right hand, she rose it up from her side to her breasts. She cupped one of them in her palm, imagining Joe pressed up against her soft, fleshy boob. Her thoughts were now completely possessed by perverted ideas about what she could do. The power she had over his minuscule form was infinite. With that, her other hand found its way to Anna's pussy. Her fingers slowly infiltrated the premises, massaging her walls. The amount of pleasure he could give her and nobody would even know where he was. Quickly she removed both of her hands, wanting to save her passion for the real thing. Firstly, she had to be clean.

Anna grabbed a bar of soap from the rack, applied it to her body, dragging it over every once of her. Glancing behind her, she wedged the bar of soap between her cheeks trying to picture how snug Joe must've been when in her company for that long. Satisfied knowing how her day was much better than she could've ever thought, Anna stepped out of the shower, dried herself off completely before returning to her bedroom.

With her towel tightly wrapped around her torso, she peeked her head through the door. There he was. Still lying on her desk. "So innocent" she thought to herself as she approached the desk. She could even pick him up between two fingers. It was so simple given how incredibly light he was. No wonder why she couldn't feel him down there.

In her palm, she looked at him in a completely different way. She saw how vulnerable he was. How fragile he could be with every touch. Now, Anna didn't want to lay a hand on him, worried that his small body could break at any moment. Placing him down on the chair now, Anna could not believe that a human being could be reduced to only an inch tall. How the world must look to him baffled her. How big even the simplest of things must look to him left her mesmerised.

Anna raised her foot up to the chair and placed it directly beside Joe. Her big toe almost matching his size. She could so easily crush him under her foot. She even lifted her foot again, hovering it only centimetres over him as if she were about to squash him. In an instant she could end any suffering he might be feeling. Any pain could be extinguished from existence. Could she even do that to a human being let alone her friend?

Her foot now rested gently on the top of Joe's body. For the first time she could properly feel him against her skin. She was beginning to feel turned on again. Anna removed her foot and picked Joe back up into her arms. Strolling over to the mirror, she could now see the size scale with Joe being held in front of her pure, natural, nude body. Anna came to the conclusion to make her dream a reality.

She held Joe around her navel area, deciding which way to go first. She chose to start off slow, by raising Joe up her flat stomach up towards her breasts. Joe's head was now being pushed right into her nipple. Feeling every sensation down to the minute detail, Anna sighed with pleasure. She wanted this. No matter how blissfully wrong it was. It was happening.

Next Anna turned her body around 120 degrees so that her ass was now facing the mirror. Joe slid down Anna's body with the guidance of her hand, twisting round to the lucious lumps of her backside. She moved him within inches of her asshole which was inviting him in once again, but this time, it wanted his whole body. Anna's lust for Joe inside of her had now grown out of control. She couldn't stop herself. She was ready now to properly do it.

Anna laid herself down on her bed, legs spread wide and pelvis pointing up. Joe was positioned directly in front of her moist vagina, waiting for Anna to finally push him all the way. Her insides were already full of spasms joy, eagerly awaiting Joe's arrival. The distance between Joe and her pussy shortened from 1 foot to now 11inches......

10 inches.....

9 inches....

8....

6.....

Anna now had the lips of her pussy open wide enough to fit Joe straight in. She lay patiently as Joe grew closer to his target. It was clear now that Anna didn't care that he was unconscious. He would never know. She would get the pleasure out of him she so desperately craved. Once he wakes up then they can sort out what they wanted. She had remembered what was said about him. This gave her hope that something could work between them, but for now, it was just what she wanted, and nothing could stop her now.

5....... absolutely nothing

4....... what if he wakes up though during it all. How would he react?

3........ this was her friend. Her unconscious friend

2.......... she couldn't stop now could she?

1............ she...... she..............

She couldn't do it.

With Joe's head a whisker away, she retracted her hand. No matter how hard she wanted it, Joe was not there to be used whilst unconscious. It was not her right to assume just yet. Sitting up, Anna placed Joe on her beside table, before getting a glass from her floor and putting it over the top of Joe facing down. After getting dressed into her pyjamas, she headed downstairs to join her family, where she'd spend the next few hours.

She tried to take her mind off of everything, but her parents knew immediately that something was on her mind. She declined to share, convincing her parents that she was fine and was just thinking about general stuff.

That night, Anna fell tired at around 11pm when she decided to head back up to bed. The first thing she did though was check up on her tiny friend before she fell asleep. Managing to glare through the slips of her tired eyes, she peered down into the glass. Anna now found herself wide eyed and shocked to now see that Joe was up, and so glad to see her.

"OMG JOE YOU'RE OK!" Anna whispered incredibly loudly trying not to wake her parents.

"Anna I'm so glad you found me, you have no idea how long I've waited for this moment!" Joe screamed up with joy. Once he awoke inside a strange place he knew that someone had moved him there. Just as he had hoped he later found that Anna finally found him. "Please Anna, there's something I need you to help me with! I need you to-"

"That's ok that's ok. I know what you want and I'm willing to help you out. I'm really tired though so do you think we could wait till tomorrow morning before we start with whole thing?"

"That's ok. So long as I'm with you I'm happy." Joe responded.

"Ahh, you're so cute Joe. Well, good night" Anna cooed placing the cup back over Joe to keep him safe for the night. The pair drifted off to sleep quite quickly after the day they had both had. Joe was so relieved to have been noticed almost 36 hours after waking up shrunk. Now times would get easier.

Nobody would've predicted however, the events that would happen next....
End Notes:
Well that's Joe finally noticed. But what does this mean for his future? Find out soon.......
The quiet before the storm by JTH2012
Author's Notes:
It's back..... This chapter definitely is the start of the proper story, where I think it'll become interesting. Once again sorry for the wait, I mentioned it a bit in my apology chapter which has now been deleted.

.
All was quiet, calm, and peaceful as Joe woke from his sleep. It was light outside, but that was all he knew as he stood up on Anna's beside table. Looking over at the bed next to him, the bed sheets lay in a pile, and Anna was nowhere to be found.

Almost on cue however, the bedroom door swung open. In stepped the socked foot of Anna. Her smile brightened up the whole room as she saw Joe awake, looking up at her from across the room. "Good morning sleepy head" her voice still so sweet it made honey turn sour. "I didn't want to wake you up when I did cause you just looked so cute curled up in a tiny, little ball, so I let you sleep in an extra 2 hours!"

"Wow, thanks Anna" Joe replied looking straight up at his giant new friend who was standing almost directly over him. Joe could see partly up Anna's loose fitting t-shirt, which was acting as a pyjama top, but only up past her white panties and her lower stomach. Before Joe could 'accidentally' take another peak, Anna scooped him up in her hand before asking, "would you like some breakfast now?" Joe nodded quite furiously. The last couple of days had been so crazy and he'd not even had a chance to get some food. Now that it looked like the storm was simmering down, he realised that some food would be much needed.

Anna lightly closed her fingers over Joe securing him safely in her hand as she exited her room and trotted down the stairs to the kitchen. She held Joe with such care, like he was a prize relic, worth a fortune and incredibly fragile. She was terrified that she could drop him any second and see his body splat on the floor. In the kitchen, Anna opened up her palm, revealing a section of good out for Joe to choose. "I didn't know what you liked, but I don't think you'll use up much food so you can pick what you like" she joked nervously.

Whilst Joe took his time picking out something, another figure appeared through the kitchen doorway. "Good morning sweetie" came a female voice from behind Anna. "Mum!...... Oh you startled me!" Anna stuttered frozen with Joe stuck in her palm. "What you doing over there" Anna's mum enquired noticing Anna holding something against her stomach away from her. Anna had to hide Joe, but where?

Anna went to place Joe down the front of her top to keep him hidden, but she wasn't wearing a bra underneath her top so Joe would simply fall straight through. Only one more place remained. It was the only thing possible to Anna as her mum grew increasingly suspicious. Would it actually be a bad thing if her mum were to find out? Does Joe want other people to know just yet? It's not exactly possible to quickly ask him now. With nothing else on the plate, Anna lifted up the bottom of her t-shirt, pulled away the elastic waste of her white, cotton panties, and dropped Joe inside with a huge wave of doubt looming over her.

Joe didn't know what was going on until Anna pulled away her panties. He could put his worries into words as he could only muster a few stuttered words as he fell backwards towards Anna's most sensitive region. Sliding down the white wall, Joe rolled all the way to the bottom, where he was met by Anna's huge womanhood. Joe was pinned, not tightly like he had been previously, but the lips of Anna's pussy were mere millimetres away from his face. The stench emanating from the foul creature was stronger than you could ever imagine. "Please not again" Joe said to himself fearing that this would turn sour again.

"I was gonna choose what I wanted for breakfast but I don't really feel too hungry now" Anna turned towards her mother wearing an innocent smile on her face. "You sure Hun?" Anna's mum asked. "Yeah positive. I think I'll just go back up to bed now" Anna rushed herself out of the kitchen and straight upstairs back to her room. However, the more Anna moved with Joe trapped, the more comfortable she felt with him in their. With every step she could just about feel him scraping the sides of the walls to her viginal lips.

By the time Anna had reached her bedroom, she had come to like having Joe inside her panties. It gave her a strange feeling of dominance yet still responsibility. He was still her friend, and so vulnerable at his current size, but the thoughts inside Anna's head were taking control of her. Laying down on her bed, Joe could sense something was up. The temperature around him was slowly growing by the second, leaving a more damp climate around him. It was then that Anna recieved a message on her phone. She stopped for a second to read the message which was quite long. By the end of the message, Anna's face changed to a very shocked reaction. She couldn't believe what she had just read. This changed everything she thought about Joe.

Joe saw the light as Anna opened up her panties above him. He was glad to see her hand slide down in search of him to pull him out, however that's not what happened. The tips of Anna's fingers slid down behind Joe and paused for a second. Joe waited in anticipation for a moment before he was suddenly shifted forward..... Towards Anna's pussy. Before Joe could react or reach out to stop it, he was plunged into her deep pussy, instantly soaked in Anna's bodily juices. Something had changed right there. Something that Joe currently did not yet understand himself, but it didn't look good.
End Notes:
Not very often does one text cause such a drastic change like that. What could've been said and by who???? Comment your ideas I'm curious about what you guys think about this one!
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=6988