Stuck in the Middle by WrittenVoreArt
Summary:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended. Also, this story does bring up the prospect of both heaven and hell, so if that offends you, then I advise you either take caution or do not read.

 

Summary: Richard has quite the interesting life; gifted with the power to swap between the physical world, a realm similiar to that of what hell is expected to be, and a realm similar to that of what heaven is expected to be. Richard loves hanging around with the ladies of the respective realms, not only because they like to hang out with him, but because they're also roughly 100ft in height which isn't something you get to experience everyday. Despite having the durability of a regular human, he hasn't been killed yet, or gotten into major trouble. This all changes when he pisses off the Queen of the underworld, Satena, by distracting her demons. When Richard attempts to swap to the heavenly realm, things quickly go bad and he is forced to switch back to his boring reality. To make things even worse, both a demon and an angel have seemed to follow him home, both intent on convincing him how to solve his issues.

 

 


Categories: Breasts, Butt, Crush, Fantasy, Feet, Instant Size Change, Lesbians, Mouth Play, Odor, Slave, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Titan (101 ft. to 500 ft.)
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 9 Completed: Yes Word count: 18332 Read: 57320 Published: March 06 2016 Updated: April 13 2016

1. Chapter 1 by WrittenVoreArt

2. Chapter 2 by WrittenVoreArt

3. Chapter 3 by WrittenVoreArt

4. Chapter 4 by WrittenVoreArt

5. Chapter 5 by WrittenVoreArt

6. Chapter 6 by WrittenVoreArt

7. Chapter 7 by WrittenVoreArt

8. Chapter 8 by WrittenVoreArt

9. Chapter 9: The Final Chapter by WrittenVoreArt

Chapter 1 by WrittenVoreArt

Richard had a pretty good life. All day he could hang out with those from either the underworld or heaven. He could just escape reality and hang out with women who were easily over one hundred feet in terms of height. It might not seem like the greatest thing in the world when said being could easily crush you at a moment's notice, but nothing beats getting sleep on the hand that seems about the size of your average bedroom.


To make things even better, not only was relaxing on their hands soft, but they were interesting to just chat with. Their existences were far different than any human experience. Some days you could hear of how they relaxed in the most beautiful of heavenly created rivers or just hear of how relaxing the lakes of hell were. Sure, most places might seem either a little excessive or horrifying to the regular person, but Richard was up to such a challenge. He absolutely adored hanging out with Angel and Demon alike. Though they seemed like such opposites, both were somewhat similar. When the Demons weren’t exactly acting evil, they were pretty entertaining to be around, albeit a little manipulative, but still interesting nonetheless.


Of course, his actions had displeased both leaders of these realms. From Heaven, he had displeased Generva, whom constantly advised him never to speak with the mischievous Demons, and Satena, who was constantly bothered with Richard distracting her ladies from doing their job and tormenting the souls of the underworld.


Of course, as Richard would soon find out, his constant angering of both of these women would come to backfire on him. It all started after he decided to hang out with one of his favorite Demons after being bored.


Richard sprawled out across the soft, warm flesh of the Demon. “You know, they say hell is a pretty bad place, but you make it seem pretty okay”


The Demon giggled lightly “Yeah, it’s definately a lot better when you have someone to talk with. She poked Richard lightly with her somewhat sharp nails. As the two chatted, footsteps could be heard off into the distance. Of course, the Demon knew all too well whom was walking in such a direction. It was Satena, and she knew Satena didn’t really get along with Richard. “Richard, you might wish to leave soon, someone’s coming”


Richard, oblivious to the footsteps and too relaxed on the palm of the Demon waived away any sort of concerns “Aw, you worry too much, I’m fine. I’m sure it’s just another Demon looking to hang out and have a good time”


Of course, the footsteps turned out to be none other than the Queen of the Underworld herself, and she was not pleased to see her Demon gingerly holding the boy in her palm. “Get back to work” Satena whispered as the Demon happily gave up Richard to her, leaving Richard in a less than desirable situation.


“Well, well, look what I have here, a tiny little pest that refuses to leave my sight” Satena comments with a devilishly good grin.


“Why hello Satena” Richard remarked “The lovely glow of lava just enhances your Demonic beauty”


“Nice try, but your sweet talk won’t work on me” Satena replied “Now, I told you about not bugging my ladies anymore, why do you continue to ignore my requests?”


“Sorry, but your Demons are just so fun to hang around with, I just like to hang around with them” Richard answered honestly.


“Well, I suppose you can hang with me then” Satena began


“Oh really now?” Richard interrupted


“As a personal servant, that is” Satena finished, snapping her fingers lightly. Before Richard could come back with a witty remark, he let out a scream of pain as a rather distinct burning mark appeared on his chest and to an extent, his arms. She sat down Richard on the hot floor. “Now get to work puny bug, I demand you kiss and massage my feet to acknowledge your eternal servitude.

“And what if I don’t?” He asked in a bold move of defiance that could probably get him killed.


“Then I shall have to swallow you up like a tiny snack and you’ll digest into nothing, respawn as a wandering soul and then I’ll torture you for the rest of your eternity here” Satena replied with a smile


Richard wanted to escape, but unfortunately it seemed Satena’s little trick seemed to halt the progress of his abilities. He could feel the recharge kicking in, but it was slow. “Fine, I’ll work”


“Good choice, now get to it!” Satena practically shouted.


Richard nodded his head and got to work, massaging the Demon’s bright red right foot as hard as he could. For good measure, he even kissed the foot several times as Satena asked. He knew Satena could easily crush him, she practically towered over him. She was approximately one hundred feet tall, Richard was only about six feet tall. Richard knew he’d have a difficult time satisfying the giantess, but he knew it was his only hope to buy enough time to teleport away from here. The threat himself, he believed, he had seen that when Satena was displeased, she would sometimes get out of hand. He had seen her devour not only the souls of those unlucky enough to end up here after death, but even some of her more rebellious or lazy employees.


Richard continued to work as hard as possible, patiently awaiting when his powers would recharge. Satena smiled at him “Hmm, perhaps you aren’t as useless as I first thought. You might be able to serve me as a personal foot toy. Satena then knocked him over with her foot, rolling him around lightly to amuse herself. “I could get used to doing this” She teased, though Richard was not exactly amused. The disorienting effect was just too much for him to handle.


Richard could feel his power returning to him, but the disorientation that was provided by Satena was too distracting for him to actually do anything. Suddenly, that all came to an end as Satena’s foot came down upon his body and stopped him from moving any longer. Trapped under the foot, all Richard could do was struggle. Slowly, the foot slid back and left him enough room to breathe. Satena grinned in an evil fashion “I hoped you enjoyed that, because I was just getting warmed up” She then lifts her foot and turns around, preparing to sit down right on top of Richard.


“Sorry Satena, you’ll have to find me sometime else” He comments before teleporting away. Satena’s butt slams onto the empty floor, which likely would have injured him.


“He’ll be back, he always is, and when he comes back, he’ll be in for quite the surprise” Satena remarked with a smile.


Richard then landed in the Angelic, heavenly realm. He knew that if things weren’t going well down below, in terms of realm location that is, that he could always turn to the kind-hearted angels to relax. Something didn’t exactly feel right, however, as with every step his chest insignia burned.


The ground shook as a massive figure loomed in the distance, Richard walked closer. As he saw the face of the beautiful angel, he smiled “Hello Generva, how goes being the leader of Heaven and all?”


“Richard, I’m going to need you to leave unless you’d prefer to be crushed instead” Generva answered


“Woah! You’re not one for violence…” Richard ponders “What did I do to anger you?”


Generva lightly picked up the boy, holding him with only two fingers. With a finger from her other hand, she sliced open his shirt, revealing the burning insignia. “This should explain exactly why I’m displeased”


“I mean, it’s not like I wanted to get branded like this” Richard answered


“Well, you know how I feel about Demons, we don’t exactly tend to get along.” Generva answered


“I’m not a Demon! I’m a regular human being!” Richard answered “You know this information Generva!” He thought the hostility was rather unfair, never before had Generva exactly cared of what he did with the Demons, yet now she seemed quite adamant about keeping him as far away from them as possible.


Generva frowned at him “The Demons branded you, like their personal little plaything.” She then added “I warned you what they would do to you, and you never listened to me”.


Richard looked down “I’m sorry alright, I’ll figure out a way to get this stupid insignia removed”


“You better, because until then, you’re not allowed back” Generva answered


“What!?” Richard cried before being tossed back into the real world. “Freaking Angels, they can be a pain sometimes” Richard muttered as he got up and dusted himself off. He had woken up in an alleyway, not exactly the greatest of places for him to teleport back to, but that was Generva’s fault for doing that.


Richard began to make his way back home “Guess, I’ll just be living a normal, boring life for a while” He then smiled to himself “Then again, maybe hanging out with Satena wouldn’t be so bad” He then shook his head “Actually, nevermind, though Generva isn’t exactly my favorite right now, she does have a point.” He recalled an earlier conversation where Generva expressed concern for his affiliation with the underworld, noting that all of them weren’t exactly the greatest gals to be around in terms of letting one escape their clutches.


As he opened the door, he was faced with quite a surprise. Two women had found their way into his home. A black haired woman with slightly tanned skin, and another with blonde hair and blue eyes. The last one was typical of an Angel. He walked in right in the middle of an argument.


“Listen here Angel girl, I’m taking him back to Satena, and you will have no say in this” The black haired girl shouted.


“I will not let you drag him back down into the underworld” The blonde haired girl responded.


“The last thing I need is an Angel and Demon at my house!” Richard exclaimed as he closed the door. The girls immediately looked to him, and he knew that he was in for a bit of trouble. Both stood right in front of him, blocking his way to do anything. Richard sighed slightly, he’d had enough hell for the day.


 

Chapter 2 by WrittenVoreArt
Author's Notes:

I would like to point out this chapter barely has any fetish content, rather it's more of a chapter building plot and character relations.

Both girls got right into his face as they both tried to demand his attention. Both spouted on about how they shouldn’t trust the other, and that he needed to go with them and not the other one. “Shut up!” Richard yelled “You’re both giving me a headache” Richard walked away from the two blabbering females and made his way towards his chair. He wasn’t exactly in the mood for an argument from the two women to be told straight through his ear.

“Listen Richard, Satena isn’t pleased that you just up and left her like you did. You need to go back and then finish out your punishment, that’s all I’m here for” The Demon answered, pacing slightly.

“Richard, don’t go with those demons, I can get rid of that seal and ensure you a good future with us Angels” The Angel answered, her sweet angelic voice was rather soothing.

“And, why wouldn’t I pick going with the Angels if I can get my seal removed without having to work for Satena?” Richard asked, getting back up. His choice seemed clear, but before he stepped towards the Angel, the Demon had a counterclaim to make.

“I do hope you realize that trying to remove a demonic symbol with Angelic powers burns quite a bit, and considering you’re but a mere human being, you could easily die from this procedure” The Demon answered with a smile

“You’re lying” The Angel answered

“Listen, you might think I have no idea what I’m talking about, but considering I’m more of an expert on demonic symbols, I think it’s clear who we should trust here” The demon answered.

“Listen, ladies” Richard began, he didn’t know which side to pick as the information was quite conflicting. “I don’t think I’m going anywhere for now, but why don’t you both tell me your names, we chat a bit, and then maybe later I’ll make a decision”

“My name is Demetria” rang the Demoness with a grin “You’ll find that working with me is a much better deal than practically committing suicide.”

The Angelic girl spoke softly “My name is Angel…”

Demetria erupted in laughter “Did they run out of creativity in Angel land?”

“Hey, I didn’t make fun of your name” Angel replied, slightly irritated with the demon’s behavior.

“Ladies, calm down, now that I know your names, why don’t we grab something to eat and just relax” Richard comments, trying to ensure the two no longer fight. He wasn’t in the mood to really follow either proposal, and he hoped buying time would allow him just to think more instead of making some sort of rushed decision.

Demetria sighs “I don’t exactly think either of us have the time, but sure, why not, my only other activity is to annoy little miss uncreative over here”

“Listen, I will smite you” She answers, glaring at the demon

Demetria laughs “By the time you had the courage to try something like that I could easily make you burn to death, but I won’t, since I could have much more fun in other ways”

Angel rolls her eyes as she follows both Demetria and Richard. As the two follow him to the table and begin to sit down, a knock comes from the door. “Just hold on a second, I’ll only be a few minutes or less” Richard comments before going towards the door. He was curious as to who the knock was coming from, he didn’t have many friends in the area, most of them had moved to pursue their dreams. As he opened the door, quite a surprise was laid out in front of him. It was two women from some sort of police force. “Why hello, did I happen to do something wrong?” He asked, trying to be as polite as possible. Though Richard occasionally did some out of hand things, he really never was one to try and break laws, well, legislative laws at least.

“Slightly, we saw two women enter your home while patrolling the area.” One of the officers began

“Well is it a crime to be popular with the ladies or something?” He joked slightly. He knew what they wanted, they wanted to search his house, it all made a bit of sense. The Police had always been suspicious of him after he somehow managed to be home after being at a bar, despite never really crossing any security footage. This was quite the old incident, he had been reported missing after just seemingly vanishing from the bar, he had of course gone to check up on the giant ladies in both realms, later teleporting himself back home. Of course, the police searched for a while, being that it was a slow night, they thought someone who might have been drunk wouldn’t be too hard to find, but somehow made it home without any sort of help or without triggering any camera within the search. Either way, it made the police and other people of authority, somewhat suspicious of him, he knew that they would use any opportunity to take him into jail and try to confirm their suspicions.

“No, but it is a crime to harbor someone who could have broken into your home” The officer replies

“Well, no one is here, so you might just want to scurry along” Richard replies.

“Resisting search with probable cause, looks like you’re coming with us” The officer smiles, grabbing Richard arms. Before Richard can call out to the girls, the officer uses her hand to muffle any sort of noise he could make and the two begin to drag him to their car. Luckily, Angel decides to poke her head around the corner and is able to see what is going on.

“Demetria! They’re taking him away!” Angel calls back to the Demon. Demetria instantly gets up and walks over to see what Angel is talking about before realizing what is happening.

“We gotta hurry!” She shouts, springing into action and bolting towards the officers. Angel follows as quickly as possible, but the duo are too late, the officers have driven away. “Damnit” Demetria comments “Do you have any sort of idea where they’d be taking him?”

“You think I know this place?” Angel asks “It’s just as unfamiliar to me”

“Right” Demetria comments before pondering a few seconds. She then has a masterful solution. “Alright, we’re going to need to find a map or something, see if there are any sort of detention or jail facilities in this city.”

“So, I assume this means we’ll be working together then?” Angel continues

“Yeah, guess so” Demetria comments “It’s alright, I’ll keep you safe. Call me your guardian, angel” Demetria has trouble keeping in her laughter as she says the last bit.

“Ha, you got quite the sense of humor” Angel rings, clearly annoyed

“Ah c’mon, you love it” Demetria comments before walking across the street to search for a map.

Angel follows, rolling her eyes slightly as she sarcastically comments “Yes, I quite love you poking fun of my name and what I am”

“See, I told you that you loved it” Demetria comments with a smile

“Goodness, are all Demons as annoying as you are?” Angel asks as the two search the street for any sort of map.

“Are all Angels unable to have a little bit of fun?” Demetria asks “Besides, if I wasn’t poking fun, I’d tell you all about the joys of my job, and that’s not quite as clean as what you gals do up in heaven”

“Fine, but perhaps we should narrow our search to make this go faster” Angel adds

“I agree” Demetria replies “As much as I love to mess with you, I think our time could be much better spent if we went to a little tourist shop or something”

“Know where any are?” Angel asks

“Nope, but I assume there has to be one not too far from here” Demetria answers

“Do you even have any money?” Angel then asks, quickly checking to confirm that she lacks funds.

“Ah c’mon, what shopkeeper could say no to that face” Demetria comments “Well, probably most of them, but either way, if I recall, we can both use our powers, so it’s not like it’d be a problem”

“Are you suggesting we’re going to kill people? And steal?” Angel asks, quite concerned

“I mean, I probably will” Demetria answers “You can wait outside if you want”

“Demetria, I’m not going to let you kill someone innocent” Angel replies

“Oh calm down Angel, I’m not actually going to kill anyone” Demetria replies rolling her eyes “Have a little faith”

“Ha, funny” Angel replies sarcastically

“Believe it or not, I wasn’t trying to make a joke that time” Demetria replies, leading Angel around until the two eventually find a store. Demetria walks inside, and leaves Angel outside to ensure she doesn’t have to watch whatever Demetria plans to do. It takes a few minutes, but eventually Demetria walks outside.

“So, what did you do the shopkeeper?” Angel asks as she begins to read the map that Demetria handed her.

“Well, considering we never got that meal that Richard gave us…” She began, smiling slightly. She rubbed her exposed stomach for emphasis.

“No, you didn’t!” Angel replied in shock. She stepped slightly away from the demon, she had little trust in her to begin with, but how could she work with someone who killed so easily and without remorse?

“Didn’t what?” Demetria asked, burping slightly

“You ate him, didn’t you?” Angel accused the demon

“Actually, your first statement is a great response to your question” Demetria replies “I didn’t eat him, I just grabbed a small brochure that was on the counter, he then offered me a free drink since it was a hot day”

Angel was relieved, and while she could go on as to why she was now annoyed that Demetria had wasted time, she didn’t quite care enough to say anything. “So, where are we headed?” Demetria asks, still entertained from Angel’s reaction.

“Looks like we have a few miles to the only type of facility they could be going towards” Angel replies “Straight that way” She points to the left, with a large facility looming in the distance.

“Hope you’re in shape” Demetria comments, as she begins sprinting towards the large facility.

“Wait up!” Angel comments as she begins to run so that she does not lose sight of Demetria.


 

Chapter 3 by WrittenVoreArt
Author's Notes:

Please note: There is a bit of violence and cruelty at the end of the chapter. If you are disturbed by this, then you probably shouldn't read it unless you're curious.

Richard struggles as the two women tie him to a chair to prepare him for interrogation. “Let me go!” Richard shouts “I’m pretty sure you’re breaking my rights or something”


“It doesn’t matter” One of the officers comments “You’re not leaving our sights”


“So, why do you want me here anyways?” Richard asks, knowing it was now pointless to argue against the restraints, as they obviously weren’t intent on letting him go.


“I think you know exactly why we want you here” The other officer comments as the two finish tying him up.


“Well, ladies, if you want me to explain anything then I require your names” Richard replies “Otherwise, I refuse to answer any questions”


“I don’t think you’re in any position to make demands” The officer whom most recently spoke, fires back.


The other officer rolls her eyes “The name is Heather, hers is Nia. Now that we’ve fulfilled your stupid demand, why don’t you explain just how you managed to get home that night”


“You’re going to have to be more specific Heather, I’ve lived through a lot of nights and I’ve gone home a lot of nights” Richard answered


Nia slaps him right in the face “Stop being a smartass and tell us what we want to know”


“Fine, I’m just going to presume it was the night that I got home without triggering your cameras or whatever?” Richard replied, not only for clarification, but for time. He had hoped that Demetria and Angel would be able to follow him, but he was unsure if this was the case.


“Yes, that would be the night” Heather answered


“Alright, would you believe me if I told you that everyone was to drunk to see me leave and I got home before someone made that call?” Richard replies with a grin, hoping the girls would buy his story


“Would have been impossible, the bartender had seen you but five minutes earlier, you could have only walked, no taxis or trains picked you up and you don’t own a car. Even if you did have some sort of car transportation, the camera right outside your street would have caught you” Nia answered “Stop making up stories, and just tell us the truth”


“What, you want me to act like I just magically teleported home?” Richard questioned, pretending to be a bit confused by the idea.


“Well, it wouldn’t be surprising if you did, it would be the only half-logical explanation” Heather answered


“How is that logical in the slightest?” Richard asked in a confused manner, he hoped that his confusion would make his other tales more believable, but he doubted it.


“Teleportation would have been the only way to get back to your house without tripping off any of the cameras” Heather replied


“Okay, I somehow magically teleported back to my house” Richard answered “Can we be done with this stupid issue!?”


“C’mon, we know you know how to do this” Nia says to him with a chuckle “This isn’t the only time we’ve had an incident like this”


“Yes, you think you’re quite crafty, but we’ve caught you.” Heather answers “Why don’t you show us how it works and teleport behind us or something?”


Pretending the two have no idea as to what they are talking about, Richard answers “Don’t you think if I could have teleported away, that I wouldn’t have done it by now?”


“Fine, you want to play dumb, we’re going to force you to have to use your powers…” Nia comments with a sadistic smile.


*Meanwhile*


The two girls continued their sprinting. They were getting closer, it would only take a few more minutes to get inside at most. It would go faster if Angel wasn’t panting and running out of breathe. Demetria comfortably jogged next to the girl and teased her for her lack of athletic ability. “Ah c’mon, you’re telling me that you don’t even get much of a workout up there? Why do you even like it up there again?”


“Please silence yourself” Angel replied, barely squeezing out the air to make such a statement before being forced to stop due to a lack of breath.


Demetria chuckled lightly before wrapping an arm around Angel. “It’s alright, I won’t leave you behind; however, if Richard asks why we’re late, I’m blaming your inability to run four miles without running out of breath”


“You act like that’s normal” Angel replies in between coughs for air


“It is where I come from, you get quite the workout tormenting tiny little souls” Demetria replies “It’s fun, I gotta show you sometime”


“I think I’ll pass” Angel answers, slowly regaining her breath.


Demetria rolls her eyes slightly and forces Angel to keep walking, since the facility was just across the street. The two slowly make their way, catching a few weird glances from people passing by. “Your unathletic behavior is making people look at us funny” Demetria teases


“Can we focus on this issue some other time?” Angel asks


“Sure, so long as you promise to run some laps with me or something when this is all over” Demetria replies


“Fine, whatever will get you to focus on what we’re doing instead” Angel answers, annoyed slightly with Demetria’s constant mocking. The two make it to the door, and find out that it’s locked.


“Mind busting the door down for me Angel?” Demetria asks


“Why do I have to do it? Don’t you have the abilities to easily destroy that thing?” Angel replies


“I mean, if you want me to go off and destroy things, I can do that, but I’d rather not freak out everyone here on this street” Demetria replies “As much as I’d love to do that, it would make this far more complicated”


“Right, but it’s not like I have the abilities to open it” Angel replies


Demetria smiles “You see Angel, sometimes you just gotta have a bit of confidence” She then adds “Just punch the door, and I can assure you it’ll fall down”


Angel doesn’t think such a plan will work, but decides to try it in order to please Demetria. She winds up a punch and then lets go and attempts to smack the door right in the middle. Before her fist even makes contact, the door pulls itself right into the ground and Angel is left to fall onto the floor with her uncoordinated attacking strategy. As she pulls herself up, she has a smile “Wow, I actually beat down a door, I didn’t know I could do that”


Demetria laughs “You can’t, I just opened the door with this keycard I found laying on the ground” She then pats Angel’s back “But, I appreciate your effort nonetheless”


Angel is irritated, but subsides it thanks to the confusion of why the keycard was on the ground. “Know why it was left there?”


Demetria replies with “I’d just assume they’re  just stupid” as she walks through the doorway.


Angel follows, knowing that if things were to go wrong in here, it’d be better to be by Demetria than by herself. The two girls continue to move around the facility, not really finding anything. Soon, they hear a voice through a iron door with some bars. “Fine, you want to play dumb, we’re going to force you to have to use your powers…”.


“I’m going to take a wild guess and assume that’s Richard getting interrogated” Demetria comments before taking peek through the bars to see that it’s true. “Bingo” She whispers to herself.


As Angel and Demetria work on getting the door open silently, Richard is thrown into a far worse predicament. Nia and Heather force his chair to sit right in what looks like a giant test tube. The tube quickly closes off and a green light engulfs the inside. When the light ends, Nia and Heather suddenly seem a whole little bigger. The tube opens and Nia uses her finger to rip Richard away from the chair.


“What the hell!” Richard comments, he was never aware of the police having access to most likely top secret technology that could shrink someone to one to two inches tall. Of course, he wasn’t gonna admit his stunned demeanor to these women. “I really liked that chair, how dare you shrink it down to a tiny ass size”

“Shouldn’t you be more worried about yourself?” Heather asks, confused by the comments


“What? Nah, I’m fine, this is how I slipped past all your stupid cameras” Richard lied, hoping a little side conversation would buy him time.


His strategy seems to work as Heather prepares another question, but it all goes wrong when Nia silences her. “Enough with the small talk, it’s time for you to reveal to use your powers, unless you want to be dropped right onto the cold hard ground”


Richard looked down at the stone looking floor. A drop from this height would most likely kill him instantly. Trying to buy more time before the seemingly inevitable drop, he asks “Out of all the areas you could drop me, you pick the floor? Very creative, ten outta ten”


Nia, visibly annoyed, shouts at the small boy “Fine! Splat against the wall then!” She then chucks him right at the door. As she does so, it opens straight up and Richard is luckily caught by Angel.


“Good catch” Demetria says to Angel as she steps forward. The two officers draw handguns.


“Stop right there and hand over the tiny criminal” Nia says to Demetria


“There’s no need for violence ladies, we’ll just take off with the little boy and leave you both to whatever you were doing”. Demetria answers with a grin


Nia steps closer, placing the end of the barrel right on Demetria’s stomach. “Give him over”


“Wrong answer” Demetria comments, snapping her fingers for dramatic effect as the two girls instantly shrink to Richard’s height.


“What the hell! How did you do that!?” Nia screams at the gigantic sized, in comparison, Demetria.


“Since you’re not going to live past ten minutes from now, I guess I can do a little bit of sharing” Demetria comments “I happen to be a demon, and surprise, I have powers, one being that I can shrink you puny little humans” Nia stands there in disbelief at such a statement. “Don’t worry about wrapping your head around the idea, you won’t be around for too much longer”. She reaches down and grabs the tiny officer.


Demetria smiles before commenting “You happened to take Richard away before he was going to fix us lunch, this left me just a bit hungry” She then parts her lips to reveal her cavernous mouth to the tiny woman. Nia screams in terror, begging for forgiveness from the demon. Demetria tosses the tiny woman inside, leaving her lips parted to give the girl a little hope that she still has a chance to survive. When Nia attempts to lunge for the opening the lips have left, they close, leaving Nia trapped in the darkness.


Demetria smiles and tastes the tiny little girl, she had always enjoyed occasionally treating herself to a soul in the underworld, but having a real life human was much better to her. Making an audible ‘mmm’ sound, Demetria continued to move the poor girl around with her gigantic yet soft and plush tongue.


Demetria then tilted her head backwards, leaving Nia trying to claw her way back up the saliva drenched tongue as she slowly slid down to her fate. Nia screamed for Demetria to stop, but in her mind told herself it was useless. Demetria then sealed the fate of the poor girl, with just a simple swallow her powerful throat muscles dragged Nia to what felt like hell inside a girl from hell.


Nia landed right in the pit of the Demon’s stomach, leaving her in both awe and shock of the situation. Awe sprung from the fact that she was a bit of a biology lover, this would be a once in a lifetime opportunity to actually be inside of another living breathing creature. The shock came from pretty much everything else. The powerful throat muscles that basically left her with cracked ribs, the amount of saliva that was on and inside her body when it slipped in while she screamed, the lacking oxygen in the stomach, and the fact she was about to be digested alive. Nia did what she thought was her last resort, she began to beat the stomach walls with  her bare fists, screaming and begging to be let out. Her screams carried no weight, as Demetria just gave a simple burp and patted her exposed stomach. “Goodbye little girl, you should have just let us walk”.


Demetria then looks down to the other remaining officer. “Angel, would you like to do the honors?” She asks, as both stare at the terrified little woman.


“I wouldn’t dare kill someone, no matter what they’ve done to someone” Angel replies “I suppose it’s just your job”


Demetria lifts her right foot over the poor girl. Heather tries to scramble away, but is reduced to a mere bloodstain as the foot comes down and crushes her body with a satisfying crunching noise. Demetria chuckles, leaving the mangled corpse as she walks back over to Angel “Damn straight it is”

Chapter 4 by WrittenVoreArt
Author's Notes:

This is just mainly about some giantess interaction, but it does have a solid bit of development in it as well.

“So, what should we do with him?” Demetria asked, eyes bright and filled with ideas


“We should just restore him to normal height” Angel answers


“I would agree with you if not for the fact of the demonic seal, unfortunately stops all of your angelic powers from working on him” Demetria answers with a smile. Slowly and slowly she felt like she was about to get her way. The two had made it back quickly and relatively unnoticed. Both had gotten back to Richard’s place before deciding what to do with him, as talking about what to do with the tiny man on the way back would have raised some eyebrows. That is not what upset Richard, he was cool with that, what he was displeased with was the fact he was forced to ride in Demetria’s pocket. It’s not that he had something against Demetria, he had been one of the two to save him, he just wasn’t exactly a fan of riding in someone’s pocket.


“So, then what do you propose we do then Demetria?” Angel asks “If we don’t restore him now, then when?”


“Listen, technology like this fades in between transfers of realms. If Richard was to teleport to hell with me and finish out his contract, he could do it at full height. Then the seal would go away and you could return him to normal height.” Demetria replied before sitting on the couch. “However, I’m not in a rush to get back to the underworld. I’d like to spend another night or two here to learn about this place a little and maybe have a little fun”


“And I suppose you wish for me to stay as well?” Angel asks


“I would be delighted if my little angel friend stayed” Demetria answered, grinning.


“Fine, I shall stay. To ensure you don’t get yourself into a load of trouble.” Angel answers “And I suppose we’ll be going with your plan”


Demetria immediately sprang up. “Yes!” She exclaimed before realizing that Richard was still in one of her pockets. Reluctantly, she pulled him out. He was fine, and too dizzy to really comment on the situation. Taking advantage of the situation, Demetria commented “Ya know, Richard’s used to being messed around with at this height in comparison by girls like you and I. Maybe we should we have a little fun together and mess with him”


“You can, I’d rather go read or something” Angel answered, walking away and grabbing a book from Richard’s limited selection. It was something informational, dealing with American history and although Angel was quite confused at the subject matter, she thought it could come into usefulness at some point.


“Ah c’mon, don’t you ever have a little bit of fun?” Demetria asked, dangling the poor boy loosely.


“Yes, but it isn’t exactly my idea of fun” Angel answered


“Sheesh, I need to come up there to Angel land and teach you all to let loose and entertain yourselves”. Demetria comments, but Angel promptly ignores her. “Oh well” She comments with a shrug before turning back to her tiny prize.


“Ya know, I would appreciate not having to go through with this” Richard answered


“Ah you are so full of crap” Demetria comments, “You come down to Hell and practically salivate over the chance to be messed with by a demon”. She then grins “Now you have one right here and you’re trying to turn your nose up at it”


Richard blushed slightly. The more bad-girl attitude of the Demons was always really his favorite part of going there. Of course, he enjoyed it when they warmed up to them, but that initial bad-girl feel really was the greatest experience to him.


Demetria quickly picked up on this. “See, you acknowledge it right in your mind, you love it.” She then smiles “It’s alright, it’s not like I’ll judge you or anything, I know it’s hard to resist such an attractive demon”


Richard new resistance would be futile, he knew full well Demetria would get exactly what he wanted. That wasn’t necessarily a bad thing for him, as he had thought over previously, Demetria did satisfy almost all the conditions he liked in his demons, albeit she currently looked like a normal human, albeit one of the prettiest he had ever seen. Of course, he knew that to make it even more fun, resistance and obedience would both have to be used. “You think I want to be tormented? You must think I’m really sick in the head.”


Demetria smiled, she had hoped Richard would act in a resistant manner. “Oh don’t worry Richard, you’ll soon find that you love this”. She lowered him right down towards her flat exposed stomach. “Rub it, kiss it, or you’ll end up in it.”


Richard kissed the stomach lightly. “End up in it, huh?” He commented, listening to the slight gurgles emanating from the creature. She was obviously still hungry, the girl inside her was already likely converted into nutrients for her body. Richard held out his arms and began to rub her stomach. He had never really seen someone eaten alive, and considering Demetria did it, he was all the more happy. It totally fitted the cruel evil mistress that she was, perhaps Richard was a little crazy in the mind. He was perfectly satisfied, so long as it meant being able to be messed with by girls such as Demetria.


“Yeah, I’m still a bit famished, you never gave me that meal” Demetria commented, forcing Richard away as she dramaticized the event, slowly bringing her fingers across her stomach for emphasis. “But, it’s all right, there are other ways you can satisfy this demon’s hunger”


“And how might that be?” Richard asked. Richard was getting excited, this was much more entertaining that he thought it would be. He almost regretted leaving Satena, doing such activities with angry demons was more fun than he could have thought. He reasoned that he trusted Demetria more than Satena, and that’s why he liked it. A deeper part of him knew why he liked it more, but refused to speak up and give the answer.


“My feet are sore from going to save your sorry ass” Demetria commented, though she wasn’t to angry over doing so, her feet were actually quite tired from the run. “For that you’re going to stay in my shoe, massaging and kissing my foot while I catch myself a meal. Any slacking and I will make you into my meal. You’ll go down my throat and painfully digest inside of my stomach, and damn straight I will enjoy every second of it” The words she spoke only made Richard both terrified and entranced by the demon. Truly she did have something about her to bend others to her will, despite her cruel words not exactly being the ones you’d like to hear.


Slowly, she took off her shoe. She then removed her socks, making the slightly displeasing sweaty smell apparent. Richard of course commented, making this as fun for himself as possible. “Good lord, do you not wash your feet or something?” He said, although he knew she likely did. Despite the rumors, there was water in hell, just only reserved for demons.


“Silence puny human” She commented, tossing the man into her left shoe without much care. The smell from the running was apparent, even more so as Demetria’s foot slowly entered the shoe. Richard slowly backed up, the light quickly being drained as Demetria’s foot continued to enter. Her big toe and her black painted toenail pinned him against the front of the shoe. As part of his deal, Richard began to kiss and massage what he could of the massive foot.


Demetria smiled before heading after Angel. She wasn’t quite content with messing with Richard, he was too easy. Most boys were, since Demetria had a bit of an unfair advantage. She had a charm that she always carried with her. Whenever she wanted to, she could practically make any boy she wanted do anything for her and like it. Of course, the charm only worked on boys, and while it was always fun to have boys filling her demands, she wanted a bit more of a fight, and she knew Angel would provide that. “Oh Angel” She commented in a sweet tone with an evil grin “Why don’t we have a little fun?”


“I told you Demetria, I’m reading” Angel commented from what seemed to be a guest bedroom. It was all tidy and clean, and considering the rest of the house wasn’t quite as clean as this place, she assumed it went unused. That and the fact that there was nothing in it but a bed also made it quite clear.


Demetria rounded a corner and snapped her fingers. Angel of course began to shrink. She sighed lightly “Seriously Demetria, you know I can regrow myself” Angel replied in an annoyed tone. Angel snapped her fingers back, but then nothing happened except for Angel continuing to shrink. “Wait, what!” She yelled, lifting up her pristine shirt to realize Demetria had left a demon mark on her. This would make any of her powers unavailable and useless on herself.


Demetria laughed, her chuckles sending chills down Angel’s spine. Angel was fully at the control of the giantess. She could do nothing but try and scramble away as Demetria’s two larger fingers plucked her away from the safety of the bed. Demetria tossed the book over to the side of the room, not caring about it in comparison to the prize she had just received. Angel tried her best to struggle out from the grip of the giant, but it was no use. Demetria lifted to the girl to eye level, licking her lips seductively. “I’m still hungry Angel” She commented, stretching open her maw for the girl to see.


Angel thrashed about in her current position, but to no avail from the massive demon. “Demetria please stop, I don’t want to be eaten”. Demetria said nothing, just tossing the girl lightly into her mouth before shutting her off from the rest of the world. Her tongue slowly swished about the poor female, just getting a sense of her taste. She tasted just like a human, but sweeter, perhaps some kind of cruel joke from the gods since good people were described as sweet. It took everything in Demetria’s power not to swallow her immediately.


Angel continued to fight the gigantic tongue that Demetria fondled her about with inside of the cavernous maw of hers. The slimy saliva stuck to her skin as the soft flesh continued to move her about inside. Angel was simply not amused in this situation, doing her best to pound on the tongue to force Demetria to let her go. It wasn’t getting her anywhere; however, as Demetria was more and more happy to mess with the girl the more she resisted. Suddenly, Demetria decided to end her fun, tilting her head back.


Angel gasped as this happened, luckily avoiding getting any of Demetria’s saliva in her mouth in the process. She clawed at the plush pink flesh in front of her eyes, trying desperately not to be taken by the void below her. Images flashed before her eyes of what she assumed Demetria’s stomach looked like, tears filling her eyes as she began to accept that she was no more than a simple snack to the gigantic demoness. These thoughts soon changes as Demetria tilted her head forward and let her slide past her massive lips and fall onto her hand.


Angel shivered in fear, looking at the beast with tears through her eyes. “You could have swallowed me!” She said, shaking. Holding one of Demetria’s fingers tightly because it was the only thing she could hold for comfort “You almost swallowed me…”


“I was never actually going to swallow you” Demetria replied. As much fun as she liked to have with the girl, she realized she went a bit too far.


“How can you emotionally scar me like that!?” Angel cried out, holding the finger tighter, half due to her immense joy of not currently digesting inside of Demetria, half due to the shock she would do such a thing.


“Listen, I didn’t mean to hurt you like that.” She commented “I acknowledge I went a bit too far”.


Angel screamed at her “A bit!?” She then shouted back “I thought you were going to digest me alive!”


Demetria looked down, she needed to make this right, she had to make this right. “Listen, Angel, whether you believe it or not, I’m not cold and heartless. I screwed up, and I’m sorry”


Angel almost wanted to continue being in shock. A demon apologizing? A demon feeling bad about messing with her? She still wasn’t over the whole almost being swallowed factor, but she was certainly a bit reassured that the woman didn’t just view her as a tiny toy. Angel looked up at the face of her giant captor, that wasn’t the same face she had on when she mercilessly killed the two officers, Angel could feel that she was legitimately was regretting what she had done to her. “It’s okay, I forgive you” She squeaked lightly.


“It can’t be that easy, there’s gotta be something you want, something I owe you for screwing up” Demetria replied “Another apology, returning you back to normal height, anything to make it up to you”


Angel considered the words carefully. “I could use a bit of comforting” She then nervously admitted “And though you just tried to swallow me, I don’t feel safe here in this realm without you”


Demetria was shocked at such a statement, but managed to keep it to herself. She considered using her mouth for something other than tasting for a moment, but decided to brush such ideas aside for the sake of comforting Angel, not potentially scaring her. Demetria slipped Angel right between her massive in comparison breasts, hoping that her body warmth and the softness of them would be enough to comfort her. “Feeling better?” She asked, blushing slightly at the fact of what she was doing.


Though Angel wanted to protest, she didn’t, just letting such a thing happen, all the while also holding an unforeseen blush. She replied back as best as she could to the giantess. “I’m fine”. Though fine was an understatement, as being here was one of the most comfortable places Angel had been in her life, she didn’t want Demetria to get the idea that she’d gladly go here anytime, knowing Demetria would likely take any opportunity to dump her here. “You better let me out in a few hours though, it’ll be getting to nighttime soon, and I wouldn’t want to get accidentally crushed.”


Demetria nodded before whispering to herself “I wouldn’t want you getting crushed either…”


 

Chapter 5 by WrittenVoreArt

After having what felt like a near death experience, relaxing between a pair of breasts was a pleasant turn from what had happened to Angel. Though she wouldn’t admit it, the heartbeat of her gigantic captor was pleasant, the warmth was fantastic, and she admired how soft her breasts were. Of course, Angel would never admit any of this to the demon, she knew as soon as she did she might as well kiss her freedom goodbye. Angel was content to be placed here from time to time, but if she said anything, she knew would never see anything else ever again. As promised by Demetria, Angel was allowed to stay there for a few hours, and for those hours, Angel felt like she was back in heaven. When the time was up, Angel was a little reluctant, but knew she had to or risk having her secret found out by the giantess.


“So, are you feeling better?” Demetria asked, still a little worried that the little girl might have a little bit of a grudge remaining.


“Yeah, thanks” Angel answered. It was truthful, but definitely not detailed of how much better she was feeling, as that would almost be a hyperbole to perfectly describe it.


“So, I assume you want me to get rid of that mark so that you can return yourself to normal height?” Demetria asked


“Yeah, I would appreciate that greatly” Angel remarked. She wouldn’t mind spending a little more time like this with Demetria if she was gentle, but Angel didn’t wish to take her chances. With a snap of the fingers, the mark on Angel’s body was removed, allowing Angel to return herself to her proper height. “Why can’t you just do that to Richard so I can get rid of the marking”


Demetria chuckled a little “Poor naive Angel, I am unfortunately not powerful enough to reverse the spells of the Queen of the Underworld.”


Angel ridiculed herself for asking such a stupid question before remarking “Right, that should have been obvious to me” She then looks around for a little before asking “Speaking of Richard, where is the tiny man?”


Demetria teleports Richard into her pocket. Teleportation was a hard trick to do, even for a more powerful demon like herself, but considered Richard was small, human or not, it made the task a lot easier. Angel didn’t need to know what she was doing with him, and luckily enough, Richard’s memory would be fuzzy as to why he even wanted to do the things he had done. Demetria was quite a big fan of her charm, it never managed to disappoint her. Demetria pulls the small boy out from her pocket. “Here he is, played a little game with the rascal and as punishment he’s been in my pocket the entire time”. Richard was asleep, or perhaps instead knocked out due to not being able to stand the pressure, or perhaps dead, but Demetria doubted the last one.


Of course, with it being basically night outside, Demetria decided to take advantage. “Well, why don’t you two night owls hit the hay so to speak?” Demetria handed Richard to Angel, though Angel was somewhat reluctant as this was her first time holding the tiny human.


“And what will you be doing?” Angel asked, a little unimpressed with Demetria’s obvious scheming.


“I’m going to go out and party a little or something” Demetria replied


“Fine, I suppose I’m not going to get a better answer” Angel replied, sighing slightly. “Have fun, and don’t get caught, I don’t need to find out you’ve been imprisoned or worse”. The or worse part was in reference to potentially something happening like it did to Richard.


“Ah, don’t worry about me” Demetria answers “I’ll be fine”


“Alright, but I expect you back home before too long” Angel replied


Demetria rolls her eyes lightly “Or else what, hmm?”


“Nothing, I guess” Angel replies, sighing slightly


“Anyways, I’ll see ya!” Demetria answers, sending a smile to the girl before going to the door and exiting the building.


Angel looks down at Richard, still a little nervous to be looking after him. “So, how’s being tiny going?” Angel asks, trying to break the ice a little bit.


“I mean, I suppose it could be worse” Richard answered “But, I’m sure I’m in great care”


“Yeah, we’ll try and do our best” Angel replies


Richard scratched the back of his head. “So, do you know what Demetria was doing to me, my memory is a little fuzzy on what the heck happened”


Angel shrugs “I don’t, I was just in here reading while she did whatever she did with you”


“Interesting” Richard replies, still a little confused “So, how do you like it in heaven? I still haven’t quite gotten a full grip of what you ladies even do up there”


“Well, we reward those who were good in their life by allowing them to relax with one of us angels. It’s quite peaceful up there, but it can get a little boring at times. Sometimes we’re allowed to come down here and meet with humans, although some of us can’t follow the rules” Angel answers, sighing slightly


“The rules are?” Richard asked


“We’re not supposed to really interact with humans, change their fates and such” Angel asks


“You seriously believe in fate?” Richard asked


“Fate is hard to really talk about. It can be wrong, it can be right, it can be partial to both sides. We’re just not supposed to tamper with fate, but some of the girls can’t follow the rules” Angel answers, still sighing slightly “Oh well, they shall be dealt with”


“You broke the rules, didn’t you?” Richard asked, he knew it was risky to ask such a thing especially when she could crush him in her hand, but he was confident that Angel was a peaceful girl and wouldn’t retaliate from such comments.


Angel took a few seconds before nodding “Your fate was going to be being shrunk and killed by that fall. It predicted everything, up to Demetria being here and you getting captured. It didn’t predict us finding you, mostly because I was out of the picture. I just thought that you deserved better, a demon and being splatted against a wall? I thought that would have been the worst way to go” Angel answers “I guess I was a little wrong about Demetria…”


“What do you mean wrong about Demetria?” Richard asks


“Well, I haven’t met many demons, but I’ve heard how heartless they are. Demetria doesn’t seem that way, sure, she’s pretty evil at the core, but I can feel that she cares at least a little bit” Angel answers


Richard nodded, he knew that not all demons were harmful, but he understood why she would think that way. “Anyways, we should get to bed” he commented


“Yeah, let’s get some sleep” Angel answered, laying Richard on her shirt where her stomach would be. She whispered to herself “I hope Demetria’s doing well”


*Meanwhile*


Demetria got in rather easily. She didn’t perfectly blend in with the crowd, but she felt it was close enough. Demetria decided to go to a club, lucky her it just so happened that the big bad bouncer fell for her little charm. Demetria wasn’t quite attracted to the bright lights, dancing, or music, but she was in there for one reason and one reason only. There were quite the lovely ladies in such a club, and since her caring of Angel had sort of left her longing to mess with another female, she thought this was quite the place. Demetria sat down at a table with some girls who barely passed for wearing anything. They had tiny shirts, booty shorts, and what looked like stylized flip flops. Demetria didn’t mind, she wasn’t the most dressed person here, but she thought the ladies around here would at least try and not look desperate. “So ladies, how goes your nights?” She asked with a smile


“It’s going well” answered the darker skinned of the two girls. “Just a little slow is all”


“Ah, partied out pretty much?” Demetria inquired


“Yeah, just looking for a fun time, perhaps behind some closed doors” answered the lighter skinned girl, winking slightly


“Well ladies, you picked the perfect random stranger for the job” Demetria replied, grinning “I can definitely do fun” The girls looked excited, getting up instantly. They practically drag Demetria into the back rooms. Demetria looked around the rooms, they looked rather basic but they served their purpose. “Nice rooms”


“Soundproof to, no one can hear anything outside of this room” The darker one replied


Demetria smiled at such a comment “Soundproof, I like it. Means no one can hear my little bit of fun” She whispered the last part, the girls didn’t quite need to know what was going to happen to them quite yet.


Demetria watched with a grin as the ladies got onto the bed, slowing removing their tiny amount of clothes. Before they could get fully undressed, Demetria snapped her fingers, shrinking the two instantly. They stared up at the massive female, no longer in excitement, now in fear. They were trapped on the bed with nowhere to go. Demetria smiled, grabbing the darker girl quickly. She sat on the bed, her butt almost crushing the other girl without any effort.


“What are you going to do to us!?” The darker girl wailed in terror


Demetria smiled, licking her lips “You’re going in.” She opened up her gigantic maw, letting the terrified girl peer inside. Demetria tossed the tiny girl inside, closing her mouth and sliding the tiny snack across her slippery tongue. As she did so, she calmly grabbed the lighter girl, who couldn’t speak due to the shock of the situation. Demetria smiled, evil intent glaring at tiny past her eyes. The girl inside of her mouth was simply drenched in saliva, her pink tongue simply too much for the girl to handle. With but a simple flick back of her head, Demetria swallowed the poor soul, sending her straight down into her pitch black gut. Before doing so, she forcibly placed the other girl against her throat, forcing her to feel it as she watched the struggling piece of meat disappear beneath her breasts.


The girl struggled the entire time as she attempted to resist the overpowering tongue. She tried to resist the throat muscles that pulled her deep inside of this creature. It was no use, as she just plopped right into the stomach without any sort of effort. She screamed and cried out, pounding on the walls for help. Demetria licked her lips, she had been craving a good snack since she had eaten that officer earlier in the day. She rubbed her stomach lightly, giving off a small burp. “No!” Finally cried the girl, as she was let to sit in front of Demetria’s rumbling belly. “Please, let her out you monster!”


Demetria pretended to be hurt “You called me a monster you little meanie”. She pushed the girl up to her stomach, forcing her to listen to the screams of her digesting friend. “I was going to keep you like a little pet, but now…”


As the girl is elevated back towards Demetria’s face, she cries out in apologies. “I’m sorry miss, I didn’t know your kind soul would spare me!”


“No excuse to be mean to me”  Demetria answered, a cruel grin creeping onto her face. She dropped the girl into the same breasts that had blessed Angel less than but an hour again. The girl struggled with all her might, but she was stuck between the hellish mounds of flesh. As the girl struggled, Demetria rolled over on the bed, intentionally getting into a position where it was crushing the girl. She could do nothing as Demetria squished the tiny girl between her breasts. Demetria continued until she decided the tiny little girl had gotten enough. Demetria brought out the tiny girl, who was somehow still alive.


The girl looked up “Why?” Is all she could ask


“Listen, I’ll give you two choices, either join your friend or I make your death quick” Demetria answered, petting the girl’s small arm lightly.


“Make it quick!” She cried, still in pain from the crushing. Demetria removed one of her shoes before carelessly tossing the girl inside. She set her foot back in, making sure the girl was under her heel. With just but a few steps, the woman’s life was ended. Demetria almost felt bad for causing such pain, but she knew that both the girls would quite enjoy their afterlife. One could not become an employee of Satena without being killed by a demon. The same thing had happened to Demetria, and she knew that hell could use some new recruits...


 

Chapter 6 by WrittenVoreArt

Demetria came back to the house a few hours later. She had indulged in a little bit more entertainment before returning, but nevertheless, she had come back. Softly she made her way to where Angel was resting when she left. Peeking into the room, she say Angel gently lying on the bed, asleep. Smiling, she walked over, seeing Richard softly snoozing on Angel’s hand. Carefully, she plucked him from the girl’s grasp before walking back towards the living room. She hated to do this to Angel, but business was business. She shook the tiny man awake, waiting for him to recognize who currently held him.


“What do you want Demetria? It’s like midnight.” Richard replied, yawning heavily.


“I need to take you back to Satena.” Demetria answered “She’s already growing impatient, and it’s barely been a day”.


“What!? No way I’m going back!” Richard answers


“You can’t say no. There’s no way for you to return to human height without having Satena remove the seal” Demetria replies, sighing.


“I’d rather stay at this height than be tortured by Satena” Richard answered


“Fine then, suppose I’ll just swallow you up then” Demetria replied, bearing a very unimpressed look. She gently tossed the boy into her mouth, tasting him gently just to make him change his mind. Richard was quickly slathered with saliva and overpowered by Demetria’s soft, plush tongue. Demetria then spit the tiny man back onto her hand, not really giving regard to how disgusted Richard might have been. “Changed your mind?” Demetria asked


“I’m not going to spend days upon days being Satena’s personal slave, I’m willing to talk if she agrees to reduce the amount of work I have to do” Richard answered, covered in Demetria’s slick, sticky saliva. “Also, I don’t appreciate being covered in spit”


“Too bad, maybe you should learn to respect those whom you owe debts to” Demetria answered “As for the lowering of work, I can’t confirm anything, you’ll have to ask Satena herself”


“What if she just crushes me to death or something?” Richard answered “Then I’d be stuck there forever, I don’t want that”


“Should have thought about that before you decided to go and piss off the ruler of the underworld” Demetria answers


“Good to know that you feel bad about my situation” Richard answered, nodding slightly in anger.


“Listen, I can’t help you, and simply put, I don’t exactly feel bad for you pissing off my boss. It certainly tops the list of top one-hundred things you should never do.” Demetria answers


“Well, I’m sure being all friendly with an angel is something you also shouldn’t do” Richard threatened


“It was vital to the operation. I couldn’t exactly let you get splatted against the wall, and generally having someone else to mess with is sort of fun” Demetria answered


“So, she’s just your little play toy?” Richard asked


“If you wish to see it that way, I guess you could make that argument” Demetria answered.


“Goodness, and to think, she trusts you!” Richard replies


“It’s not like I’m going to hurt the girl, despite my background I am not completely heartless” Demetria answers


“Yeah sure, like I believe that” Richard answers “Just take me to hell already, I’m done talking with you”


“You’re lucky I need to get you there as a live human, or else I’d send you there as a suffering spirit” Demetria replied. She quickly summoned herself a small little portal. It wouldn’t stay open for long, maybe ten minutes at most. Demetria stepped through, and when she emerged she was quite different on the other side. She was now one hundred feet in height, her skin was a bright red. Her clothing had pretty much eroded into nothing. She only wore some thin black clothing that covered her breasts and bottom. She grew two devil-like horns and her hair had turned into a dark reddish brown color. Richard had also changed, his body regrowing to normal heights, as such effects from the shrinking area seemed to not affect him in this realm. Along with this, his chest insignia glowed bright red.


Demetria began her long walk towards Satena’s palace. She didn’t quite notice the fact she was being followed, but did not mind. She was entirely too focused on the fact that she wasn’t quite happy with Richard right now. Such an insignificant bug compared to her at their height difference and he had the audacity to question her and what she had done. Though she wanted to crush him as she walked, she decided that Satena would do an efficient enough job teaching him respect.


Of course, on the walk, Demetria didn’t feel like being completely bored, so she decided to toy with the angry little man. Clenching her hand into a fist, she shook her hand around a little bit to first disorient him. She then opened her palm, keeping it right near her chest. The dizzy man had a hard time staying on course, leaving him to stumble around on the soft flesh of Demetria’s hand before falling between her breasts. Demetria chuckled lightly at the little display, shaking people around and making them dizzily walk around was one of her favorite things to do.


“Not funny you little…” Richard began, before being interrupted by the fact that Demetria had forced her breasts together lightly to prevent Richard from making whatever comments he would wish to make.


“What was that? I can’t hear you over the fact that you’re pathetically trapped between my breasts” Demetria commented, trying to really solidify the fact that she could do practically whatever she wanted to the man, and he had no control over what she did. It was a true fact he probably accepted in his head, but his actions hadn’t shown such insight thus far. Demetria wished to continue her little fun, but she saw the palace coming up and knew she couldn’t let Satena seeing her mess with him. She wanted him reserved for her after all, but Demetria knew her current distance was safe for now. Demetria stopped forcing her breasts together and retrieved the tiny boy, placing him back on her palm.


“I’m quite glad to be out of your possession and into Satena’s. At least I knew to expect cruelty out of her, I thought you were supposed to be a bit different than other demons” Richard commented.


“Business is business” Demetria commented, as she eventually made it to the palace. Richard shook his head in annoyance but didn’t say anything. He would rather save his breath for someone more deserving of his rants.


Demetria dumped the tiny boy right before Satena’s massive feet. One thing Richard hadn’t really noticed was the Satena was taller than most demons. Satena stood at least one hundred and thirty feet. Much taller than the average demon. “So, now my job is complete”


“I suppose it is. I’m a little surprised that you managed to complete the task so quickly despite the obvious little obstacles.” Satena begins “Of course, you always managed to surpass my expectations. Good job Demetria”


“Thank you Satena, that means quite a bit coming from you.” Demetria replied, smiling both internally and externally. Receiving a compliment from Satena herself was a high honor, of course, disappointing her could be quite the inverse. Instead of being a high honor, you could end up a smear in just a second if you managed to disobey Satena. According to some demons, that is why she made a great ruler of the underworld. Kind enough to care for her employees, but quick to let you know just how much you screwed up.


“Well then, seems we have another visitor my dear Demetria” Satena comments, as another demon walks closer. Demetria didn’t quite know this demon well, but somewhat ignored her, thinking to herself about what to do now that she had completed her task.


The demon made it to the temple and tossed a small figure to Satena. “Found this little intruder following my fellow demoness here. Thought you’d like to deal with her yourself”


Satena looked at the small figure, before presenting it to the rest of the group. “She will make a most excellent snack” Satena commented “I’ve always admired the taste of angels”.


The last part of the comment made Demetria spring her focus back to reality. When she looked to the tiny figure, she stood shellshocked. A soft “no” escaped her lips as she saw the scene in front of her. It was Satena, holding her poor tiny angelic friend. Before  Satena could get the chance to even taste her, Demetria begged for the girls release. “No, Satena! Please spare this one Angel. She helped me retrieve the prisoner, she could be far more useful as a slave” Demetria tried to do whatever she could to save face. Vouching for an Angel was basically a death sentence, demons were expected to be cruel, sparing an Angel was the worst thing you could do if you wanted to remain as a working demon.


Satena ignored the pleas and begging of Demetria. Angel was softly dropped into the maw of the queen demon, despite the struggling and the protests. Despite the screams of terror and the cries for help. Despite the fact that Angel begged just as much as Demetria, Satena simply ignored all the cries to her heart. She tasted the small girl, slathering her in saliva as Demetria had once done. Satena tilted her head back as Demetria had once done to her. Unlike Demetria; however, Satena didn’t hesitate to swallow Angel whole. Demetria wanted to cry as she watched the small bump go from Satena’s throat to behind her breasts. Demetria could only imagine the scene as poor Angel splashed into her stomach. Once again, the only thing that escape Demetria’s lips was a soft “no”.


Satena immediately shrunk the demon, defiance was to be met with consequence. Satena also returned Demetria to her human form. “Tsk, tsk, I thought you of all demons would follow the rule of never befriending an Angel”


“Please, just let her go. I beg of you Satena, swallow me instead!” Demetria shouted.


“Sorry traitor, but she will slowly digest inside of my body and you’ll have to watch in agony from under my foot you worthless bug!” Satena answered, knocking her former employee over and trapping her with ease. The pressure quickly began to harm the poor girl.


Meanwhile, Angel looked around her new prison. Tears filled her eyes, she pounded on the stomach wall as much as possible. She cried out for help, despite the obvious fact she would not be getting help. To prevent herself from digesting, Angel summoned her divine shield, but it wouldn’t last forever. She knew she only had about a day or two before it ran out and she would be digested whole. Defeated, Angel sat in the acids and began to weep.


 

Chapter 7 by WrittenVoreArt

Though mortified by Angel’s predicament, Richard almost wanted to laugh. Demetria was getting her payback, getting what she deserved, wasn’t she? No, that was the resounding answer that sprung through his mind. Despite their little fight, Demetria seemed to care about Angel as more but a mere plaything, she just didn’t want to admit it. Regardless of this fact, Richard’s mind was soon brought back to reality as he heard the cries of agony coming from the poor demon as she was being crushed.


Satena was barely applying pressure to the poor girl, but considering she was only a measly six feet in comparison to the one hundred and thirty foot titan, it was rather painful. Demetria struggled with all her might, but it amounted to nothing as she still remained underfoot. Luckily, nothing had been broken yet, but that was more thanks to Satena not deciding to reduce her to dust in mere seconds.


Things on the outside weren’t going as bad as things on the inside. Inside of Satena, things were just as bad. Angel remained in the hot, wet, organic chamber known as Satena’s stomach. Angel was still alive, barely kept in this state by the fact that she had a divine shield. This shield wouldn’t last forever, unfortunately, and when it would eventually wear off in two days time, things would not look to bright for the poor girl. Pounding and begging to be let out did nothing, so Angel decided to conserve her energy as much as possible.


Richard began to step forward towards Satena. He was barely noticed as Satena was far too focused enjoying her meal and toy. Richard got his abilities ready, but he wasn’t going to leave. He couldn’t leave, Angel didn’t deserve the fate she was in, and despite his lack of trust, Demetria didn’t deserve her fate either. With but a simple touch, he teleported the suffering girl away, back to his home, leaving Satena less that displeased. “Puny human, what is the meaning of this!?” Satena bellowed in anger.


Richard did not answer, crossing his arms instead. “You know exactly why I’m displeased. Let Angel go, now!”


“For such a tiny man, you sure know how to make big demands” Satena comments with a chuckle. “But what happens if I refuse to spit her out? What are you going to do about it?”


“You won’t get my service unless you spit her out” Richard answers


“Like I was going to get it in the first place. I know how you work, you’ll just teleport you and Angel away as soon as I let her out. I’m not stupid, unlike a human that sits before me” Satena answers, rubbing her stomach slightly.


Richard growled lightly, his plan had been seen right through. “Fine, if you’re not going to give her up, at least let me join her in your stomach”


Satena decides to go along with this. She could easily end his life before he managed to make it into her stomach. She picked the boy up. “Fine, prepare to meet your fate, foolish boy!”


Richard was absolutely terrified, heart was pounding, but if this managed to save Angel, then it would all be worth it. He waited with anticipation as he was brought to Satena’s mouth. He stared at her titanic body as he was slowly raised up. When he finally reached the mouth, Satena rolled out her tongue like a red carpet for Richard to step into. With no other choice, Richard walked forward onto the plush, pink carpet. He fell a few times, coating himself in saliva. Her breath was exceptionally warm, but that could be from the fact he was just tiny. Satena closed her mouth after gently bringing him inside. Slowly she swished him around her mouth to savor his taste and to lower his guard.


Richard was disoriented, he had no idea where he was going, only sure he’d end up going down. He was nervous but ready, he had to do this. He had to do it for Angel. Before he would ever get that chance; however, he was casually forced onto Satena’s teeth. Satena quickly chomped down, chewing quickly. Richard’s life was done for, gone. Well, at least it would have been had he not teleported away.


Breathless and terrified, Richard just stood at his tiny height back on earth. He was faced with a gigantic pacing Demon who mumbled to herself. Unlike Satena, Richard now knew that Demetria actually did care about Angel’s life. He didn’t concern himself for the why, but was sure he was correct, as no one would endanger themselves for just a simple toy.


Richard shouted towards the thinking demon. “Demetria, I’m back!” He worried that perhaps their little dispute might not be over, but he knew the two had to put aside their differences if they desired to get anywhere. He sort of waved to the girl as she looked over in his direction.


Demetria walked over softly. She was hurt, not just physically either. Though her body was harmed, her emotions were devastated. “Listen, Richard… thanks…” She commented, walking over to the man “I probably wouldn’t be able to stand if not for you”


“You’re welcome” Richard answered “Sorry about doubting your intentions”


Demetria sighed “I suppose it was warranted. An Angel and a Demon having some sort of friendship is rather strange”. She sighed “I still can’t believe that, I can’t believe that bitch would just swallow her like that”


Richard commented “You know, you are unlike other demons, even if I might have said so differently in the past. You’re almost like a bad boy who goes out of their way to open up the door for people, if that metaphor makes any sort of sense”


“If you’re trying to say that I’m mean on the outside but soft on the inside, I sorta have to confirm your suspicions”  Demetria answered “I’m not your normal, heartless, demon”.


“So, finally get to learn about the mysterious demon, huh?” Richard comments “Afterwards, I’ll tell you about me”.


“No need, I already know of you from my former comrades” Demetria replied “Regardless, let us begin. My story starts after I died. I was a bit of a punk girl so to speak, dying thanks to a demon’s careless mistake. I was destined for heaven, but thanks to my deadly circumstances, I was turned into a demon. I was soft, to say the least. I didn’t want to hurt anyone, despite my newer rough exterior and background. Other demons often made fun of me, nicknaming me the divine demon. That all stopped when I became Satena’s personal errand girl. She trained me to be tougher, to hold my own, but I still couldn’t stop caring about people. When I was told to get you, I was happy. I was informed I was saving you from your fate, and you’d get to live. I was happy about that, but I kept my excitement to myself. Of course, then I met Angel, and despite all the screwing around I did with her, she was just something special. I hate to confess, but I would almost give anything to save her, even if she is an angel and I’m a demon.” She slammed her fist on the table before saying with disgust “And currently she’s rotting in the stomach of that bitch…”


“Listen, Demetria” Richard began “I’m going to help you get Angel back. I agree, she doesn’t deserve such a fate”


“The only problem is how” Demetria commented “How are we supposed to save her. I’m weak currently”


“Only one solution. Angels” Richard commented


“But, you’re banned, and I’m a demon!” Demetria replied “They’re going to skin us alive up there!”


“Remember what you said, whatever the cost” Richard commented


“Yeah, I know. It’s just, I’d like to save Angel and be alive to give her a hug or something” Demetria answered


“I promise that you’ll be alright. And at the end, you’ll be able to confess just how much you like her, all you want” Richard replied


Demetria blushed at the comment, heavily. “You… you know?” She asked, nervous to know what Richard would think of such a thing.


“It’s pretty obvious from the pleading you did for Satena to stop. You wouldn’t put your life on the line unless you cared about her.” Richard answered


Demetria sighed “You’re right, I do have some feelings for her” ashamed she had to admit this to the tiny man.


“Well then what are you waiting for. No matter the cost, we are going to keep her alive. The only way we can do that is by visiting the angels, so be it.” Richard replied, confident in the demon to succeed and defeat Satena.


“You’re right Richard. Let’s go. I need to meet with Generva, I hate to say it but she’s our only chance to save Angel” Demetria answered. Demetria grabbed the tiny boy and Richard teleported the two into heaven. When Demetria got there, she was absolutely stunned. “I can’t believe this place, it’s simply amazing”. Both Demetria and Richard were equal in size now, clearly Richard’s shrinking was only affecting him on Earth.


The area in which they had transported to was a small grassy meadow. There was a soft roar of the nearby river, with astonishingly giant trees for what seemed like miles. Of course, there was one open path, and both Demetria and Richard saw that the path was more or less made for giant sized feet. Demetria was still too stunned by the amazing scenery to care. She and Richard were soon brought back to their senses as feet crashed down right behind them. “Halt trespassers, what are you doing here?” The two heard a divine voice speak.


Richard turned around “Me and my friend here ask for council with Generva, it is very important.”


Demetria then also turned to speak “It is of major importance, there is danger”


“Silence” The guard answered, picking the two up. Her flesh was soft, but the manner of picking them up was anything but. “One of you is a demon, and the other is banned here. For breaking such rules, you shall have to immediately be brought to the goddess for capital punishment” She then winked slightly, not allowing the two the pure decision of whether they should be afraid or happy. Her seemingly flawless body began to walk towards Generva’s castle, her wings flapping idly as she walked. Her attire was almost entirely white feather based, except for her shoes, which happened to be roman-like golden sandals. It took a while, but eventually the three began to spot where Generva lived.


The angel commented “Sorry about having to ham it up back there, my teacher was nearby and she would have been angry had I not acted that way back there”


“Good to see you’re nice” Demetria answered, relieved the angel wasn’t actually angry with her.


“Of course I am, I am an angel. Most of us angels actually don’t despise most demons, most of us just disapprove of their actions and leader Satena”. The angel answered “Of course, Generva isn’t exactly fond of demons”


“I know” Demetria replied, sighing


“So, since you need council, I can get you an appearance with her” The angel replied, smiling at the tiny beings


“And how is that?” Richard asked


“You may not like it, but she’s having a royal feast for lunch. I can sneak you into one of the dishes, and then you can pop out and talk with her” The angel answered “Just, be careful. I wouldn’t want to hear about either of you accidentally being turned into nutrients for Generva. That would be a terrible fate”


“You don’t know the half of it…” Demetria commented to herself


 

Chapter 8 by WrittenVoreArt
Author's Notes:

*Please note* I've decided in this chapter that there will interaction with a harpy, If something like this bothers you, then skip the scene with the forest of light. This will make sense as you read. Also, just note, it's not much, and really only deals with the more human parts of the creature.

With relative ease thanks to the gentle angel, both Demetria and Richard managed to end up with their meeting with Generva. Of course, they were covered in food, which wasn’t quite desirable to the two, but it did in fact get them their meeting. Of course, Generva was less than pleased.


“What are the both of you doing here?” Generva asked, her tone one of annoyance as she spotted the two.


“Listen Generva, we need your help!” Richard spoke up


“Did I not ban you and tell you to never come back?” Generva asked, her tone still painting the picture of her annoyance.


“Yes, but I come to you in desperation, we had no other place to turn to” Richard begins “You see, I tried to satisfy Satena’s wishes to get my seal removed.”


Generva sighed “And therein lies your first mistake, you trusted demons like the one next to you”


“Listen, I was just following orders, and everything got screwed up cause I didn’t” Demetria commented, whispering to herself the second part of the sentence.


“Fine, so you were just following orders” Generva replies “Richard, you got yourself in this situation, so I can’t help that Satena won’t remove your stupid seal.”


“You think that’s the reason I came here?” Richard asked, stunned a little by the response


“I see no other reason. I know you Richard, you might be a fairly decent guy, but I know the reasons as to why you stick around here” Generva answered


“We didn’t come here to remove his stupid seal!” Demetria shouted, tired of all the side chatter


“Someone’s feeling feisty” Generva commented, poking Demetria slightly with the spoon “You forget just how powerful I am, you may wish to be careful, consider this a warning”


Being poked does not help with Demetria’s mood. “Listen here you angelic prick, we came here to save one of your angels, so are you going to help us or not!?”


Generva does not take lightly the first comment. “I’m not willing to talk until you kiss my hand and apologize” She smiles at this, knowing the two must do so if they wish to get anywhere.


“I swear, she’s impossible to deal with” Demetria whispers to Richard


“She really doesn’t like me right now, and isn’t much a fan of demons, so it was somewhat expected for her to be difficult” Richard explains


Seeing as resistance will get her nowhere, Demetria gently kisses Generva's hand before apologizing “I am sorry O’ great goddess, I simply let my emotions get the best of me and lost composure”


“Good to hear”  Generva answered “So, about this angel you’re trying to save, what is her name?”


“It happens to be Angel” Demetria replies


“Oh, her.” Generva answers “Sorry, not interested. Now, if you’d kindly leave me in peace”


“Wait, what do you mean you’re not interested in helping!?” Demetria asked, stunned


“Exactly, why wouldn’t you help us save one of your angels?” Richard asked, also stunned by the response.


“Did you not hear that Angel helped directly interfere with your fate?” Generva asked “I was going to punish her myself, but it seems if she’s trapped in hell then she’s already had her punishment”


Demetria snapped at this comment “Listen here you giant cruel b…” before she could say anything more, Richard restrained her, knowing Generva would retaliate and he didn’t need that right now.


Richard decided to try and reason with her, surely the goddess would hate knowing how Angel would die and would then help them. “Listen, whatever she did, no one deserves to digest in the stomach of the queen of hell. No one”


Generva replies calmly “She could have very easily changed the path of the world, and what was meant to be. Who knows, perhaps someone will die now thanks to you living through your fate”.


Demetria broke free from Richard’s restraint “It doesn’t matter what she has done, she was doing it with a good heart, isn’t that what you angels are supposed to do? Do things with a good heart? Dear lord, I’m around demons all day and this is by far the most heartless thing I’ve heard in my life. No matter what, she doesn’t deserve to painfully digest inside of a stomach!”


“I doubt either of you would understand the results of her actions, so I’ll save the exposition.” Generva answered “Just know, countless future lives have likely been ended thanks to you and her going around and messing with the world”


“There has to be some way to make you help us” Demetria commented, not willing to give up on acquiring aid to save her.


“No, I don’t believe so” Generva commented, looking both bored and annoyed now.


“Fine, let’s go Richard.” Demetria commented “We’ll take her on all by ourselves.”


Though not exactly wanting to help, Generva admired the heroics being displayed by a demon. “Wait, before you leave, I’ll strike a compromise with you”


“And that would be?” Demetria asks, smiling to herself


“I’ll help you with saving Angel, so long as you promise to keep her with you. If she is to return here then I shall be forced to discipline her myself, and though not as bad as what would happen to her without my intervention, it will still hurt quite a bit.” Generva replies


“Sounds like a deal” Demetria comments with a smile


“However, I do require something before I help you. I need the both of you to go out and locate a soul for me. She recently got her and her angel managed to lose her around the forest of light. I don’t need her snooping around over there, so please go and find her for me”


“Wait, how do you expect us to locate her at our height!? It would take forever to get over there.” Richard asked


“I’ll request an angel accompany you over there, it shouldn’t take to long once at the forest.” Generva commented. With the snap of her fingers, the angel that had helped them sneak in to talk with Generva appeared.


“What do you need Generva?” The angel asked, “Are these two bothering you or something?”


“Yes, I need you to take them to the forest of light” Generva replied, winking at the angel, unknown to the two tinies.


“Yes Ma’am” The angel replies, grabbing the two with ease. She promptly left the room and began to take them to the forest of light.


“So, what’s at the forest of light?” Demetria asked the angel, appreciative for the angel carrying them there.


“Well, the reason for Generva having me take you there was a bit misguided.” The angel answered “Recently we’ve been having some trouble with a rouge harpy. Occasionally certain spirits do change a little when they get here, one of which being a transformation into a harpy. This harpy decided to abuse her power, and we have yet to deal with her since she really hasn’t been a top priority.”


“And so she wants us to deal with it?” Demetria asked “At our tiny size?”


“Well yeah, but all you really have to do is just for a crack in her necklace. Doing so will shrink her height to even below yours, from there we can either detain her or perhaps you can just deal with the problem yourselves” The angel responds


“This feels like a deathtrap” Richard commented


“Perhaps that is what she is hoping, generally Generva sends her less desirable tasks to those she doesn’t exactly want around” The angel responds


“What a lazy ass, can’t even be bothered to try and kill us herself” Demetria comments, crossing her arms


“Regardless, here we are” The angel responds, lowering the two to the ground. “Please be safe, I would hate for either of you to get hurt”


“Thanks for the concern” Richard replies. With that, the two set off, leaving the Angel behind. It takes the both of them several minutes, wandering about the giant forest before anything is spotted. Suddenly, the harpy descends from what seems like nowhere.


“Well, well, two small creatures to toy with.” The harpy comments with a grin “How fun!” She was absolutely stunning, and happened to reside at the common hundred foot plus in height.


“Um, we may wish to run!” Demetria shouts as the two sprint away from the thunderous footsteps of the harpy. Of course, the two were unable to stay standing for long, as the constant shaking of the ground due to the size difference was to much.


“Simply too easy” The harpy comments, grabbing both the tinies with just the swoop of her right wing. She dropped Richard between her soft breasts to save him for later, first ready to take delight with Demetria. Richard attempted to struggle and reach the nearby necklace, but it was no use, the mounds of flesh were to much and had him trapped.


The harpy smiled “You know, being alone out here has made me hungry, and in truth, I only really need one toy”


Demetria struggled, but to no avail “Should have known, guess this is payback for all the things I’ve eaten…” With that the harpy dropped Demetria into her mouth, tasting the tiny demon with delight.


“No, no, no!” Richard commented “This cannot be happening!” He tried to struggle harder, losing Demetria as well would be terrible. He had to do something, but felt powerless as his struggles amounted to nothing against the giant beast.


Demetria tried to run to the slightly parted lips of the harpy, but the large overpowering yet plush tongue stopped her from getting anywhere. The harpy teasingly stopped tasting her, just to allow her to try. Sprinting as hard as she could on the soft tongue, Demetria dove straight for the opening, just to have the harpy close her mouth. Laying in the pooled saliva at the front of the mouth, Demetria tried to pry the lips apart, but nothing happened.  The harpy decided to end this. The harpy tilted her head back, and though Demetria tried her hardest to hold on, it amounted to nothing as Demetria slid towards the throat with ease. “I’m sorry Angel, I could save you!” Demetria shouted, as if Angel could here her, embracing for the soon to be swallowing action that would drag her into the depths of the harpy. That never came, however, as the harpy was forced to spit her out.


Demetria was puzzled as to why, but when she looked up, she knew why. It was the angel from earlier. “Thank you” She commented before ripping off the necklace. The angel had also rescued Richard. Demetria wanted to ask how, but didn’t mind as she laughed in triumph as the harpy shrunk to nothing. The angel then grabbed the tiny harpy, placing her on the same hand as Demetria. Demetria took the opportunity to sit her saliva coated behind on the harpy as the group traveled back. Demetria was relieved to be saved by this angel, she only hoped she could return the favor for her angel...


 

Chapter 9: The Final Chapter by WrittenVoreArt

It took a little bit of time, but eventually the group returned to Generva. Once entering the gold and marble plated dining hall, Demetria held up the defeated harpy with an annoyed face. “We dealt with your harpy problem” Demetria comments, her tone rather bored to try and give an impression that it was no big deal. The angel did wash Demetria off on the way, making sure she wouldn’t have to deal with being slathered in harpy saliva at this point.


“I’m impressed” Generva commented “I did not expect for you two to be able to take out this beast”


“You underestimate us Generva, we may be small, but we are not without our tricks” Demetria lied, trying as hard as she could to be as convincing as possible. Generva might not help them if she found out her angel had helped them.


“Hmm, so perhaps you two aren’t as useless as I has first thought.” Generva answers “As promised, I will give you the abilities to help you defeat Satena.”


“Thank goodness” Demetria muttered to herself


“But, I must warn you, Satena herself will not be easy to defeat” Generva begins


“I know, she will be tough, but trust me, I shall prevail” Demetria replies, trying to appear with as much confidence as she could muster. She would need said confidence to help her defeat Satena, surely it would not be an easy task.


Generva smiled “Hmph, for a demon, you don’t seem that hard to like.” With just the snap of her fingers, a white shroud enveloped Demetria. The angel placed Demetria on the floor, and despite a horrific scream, Demetria came out okay. Now standing back at full height, and her demon form, Demetria felt stronger than ever before. Though not exactly buff, her arm and leg muscles were more defined than before as well.


“Thank you Generva” Demetria commented after the white shroud had disappeared. Thanks to it being angelic magic, it had hurt a bit when it was applied, but that feeling swiftly disappeared.


“So, before you leave, I shall reward you with one more experience” Generva answered “You may choose how the harpy dies, as I have no wish in keeping her around”


Demetria smiles, stomach grumbling slightly. “I could use a snack, but I don’t know if that is a suitable fate.”


“Whatever you decide, I’m sure it will be entertaining” Generva smiles as she says this.


The angel hands the harpy over to Demetria. The harpy practically begs to be spared from the warmth and comfort of the demon’s hand. Demetria smirks, bringing the harpy right up to her gurgling stomach. “Why should I spare you from the fate you seemed determined to bring me?” Before the harpy could even hope to answer, she was boosted back to Demetria’s face. Demetria’s maw was already wide open, strands of saliva coming from the roof of her mouth to her tongue. The inside of her body was all the harpy could soon see, being stuck inside of Demetria’s mouth to appease her tastebuds and dark desires.


Demetria lightly swished around the tiny harpy, taking great care to taste her. To her, the harpy was quite delectable, she could easily make for a good snack. It would only take a simple swallow. Demetria decided that was not enough, the harpy had to suffer some. She allowed the harpy to lay right on her plush tongue, drawing out the agony of her decision. With but a simple maneuvering of the tongue, she forced the harpy to slide towards her teeth. Demetria then bit, as hard as she could, only receiving a massive cry of terror and pain so loud she could hear it from inside her closed mouth. She drew the harpy back onto her tongue, letting her bathe in the blood from her now crushed left arm and the hot breath coming from deep within her. The harpy cursed and shouted at Demetria. She did not mind, eventually spitting out the girl onto her hand, just to watch the blood and saliva soaked harpy.


Demetria smiled, looking at the injured harpy with glee. “That was fun, goodbye little harpy” Before she could protest with more curses, she was set onto the ground. As the harpy looked up, a shadow loomed over her fragile body. This shadow was being created by an enormous foot. Demetria sat her foot down, basically crushing the tiny harpy with a sick yet satisfying crunch noise.


Generva, after having just been ensured the harpy had been disposed of, motions for the two to leave. “Good, now that you’ve completed that task for me, you two may go”. The angel gave Richard over to Demetria, with Richard teleporting them back to hell.


Among the decrepit underworld, Demetria normally felt at home, but now this place was slightly terrifying; however, the fear didn’t reign for what might happen to her own life, she instead feared for the life of poor Angel. “Think you’re ready to take Satena on?” Richard asked, also nervous himself.


Through her fear, Demetria managed to flash a smile. “Yeah, I have to be, Angel doesn’t deserve her fate, let’s go and save her”


Demetria’s confidence manages to coax a smile out of the tiny man “I agree, let’s do this. I’ll try and help you however I can, although I fear I won’t be able to do much”


“Eh, it’s alright, I think I got this” Demetria replied, regaining her confidence before slowly stepping onwards towards Satena’s palace.


“Alright, if you say so” Richard answered as Demetria marched onwards. It did not take the duo a great length of time to arrive outside the palace, with Satena flashing both an evil smile.


“So, you’re back and somehow at normal height are you?” Satena comments, walking towards Demetria, still topping her by about ten feet.


“Yeah, didn’t know you had such a knack for stating the obvious” Demetria answered, setting Richard down behind her softly. “I’ve come back for Angel, just cough her up and I don’t have to beat you to a bloody pulp”


“Ha, you’ve still got that sense of humor Demetria, but you won’t be beating me up anytime soon” Satena replies, smiling. She snaps her fingers, intending for her magic to shrink the opposing demoness, but nothing happens. “Wha?”


Before any questions can be raised, Demetria walks forward with a chuckle. “Simple Satena, trying to get an advantage over someone who’s obviously superior. Just give her up right now and we don’t have to do this” Satena doesn’t respond, instead trying to slam her right fist into Demetria’s stomach, with Demetria able to catch Satena’s hand before anything happens. “Tsk. tsk. Wrong choice, bitch” Demetria then lands a solid blow to the right of Satena’s jaw.


Satena stumbles backwards, enraged by getting hit by someone she should have crushed just a few hours ago. Satena once more tries to go for an attack, this time going for a kick aimed towards the legs, with Demetria managing to jump to the side and land another simple yet effective hit on the jaw.


Satena growls “How? How are you resisting my magic and beating me?”


“I got a little help from a divine place” Demetria replies with a grin “It occasionally helps not being an asshole to everyone, sometimes it comes with benefits”


“You went to the angels? You traitor! You don’t deserve to even set foot here” Satena growls


Demetria laughs “Perhaps I don’t, but my point isn’t to come here and stay, my purpose is just to retrieve the angel you’ve eaten”


Satena growls “I’ll kill you, you traitor!” She then lunges at Demetria, managing to actually catch Demetria off guard. Satena pins Demetria right on the ground, and Demetria hears an audible crunching noise.


With this noise, Demetria feels a few mixed emotions. She knew it had to be Richard that had been crunched under her body, filling her with a bit of sorrow. The other emotion, rage, was filled into her body due to the fact that this was all Satena’s fault, and Demetria wouldn’t let Satena get away with this. Ferociously, she pushes Satena so hard it sends her flying back right into her own palace, bringing her right in front of her own thrown. Demetria gets up, not checking to see the likely mangled body of her former companion before then storming inside, fists clenched at her sides. “It’s over Satena, you’re not strong enough. You’ve tried to take enough from me”


“Demetria, wait!” Satena comments, but it’s too late as Demetria delivers a powerful blow right to Satena’s stomach, so powerful it causes her to cough up Angel, and leaves her lying back in great pain.


“Your turn to shrink, Satena” Demetria comments, snapping her fingers, causing the former queen too shrink within an instant.


“How! How are you doing this to me!?” Satena shouts as loud as she can, with her body screaming in agony back in pain.


“Doesn’t matter, you’re but a bug to me now” Demetria answers, picking up the likely traumatized Angel, looking down upon the tiny Satena and deciding what to do with her.


“This shouldn’t be happening, you should be the bug!” She barely manages to yell, as her body aches for her to stop her retaliation.


Demetria chuckles “Don’t worry, I won’t kill you. No, you’re going to suffer” She walks back a bit, to focus on Angel, who is likely traumatized from her horrifying experience inside Satena’s body. “Angel, are you okay now?”


Never had Angel been so excited to be resting in Demetria’s hand. She had to fight ever fiber in her body to just break down and start basically worshipping the demon that had saved her life. She had almost accepted the thought she was a goner, thought the gurgles of Satena’s stomach and the burning acids would be her home until her inevitable death; however she was somehow still alive, saved by the most unlikely of heroes. Before responding, Angel laid a soft kiss on Demetria’s hand, snuggled up against it like it was the first time she had ever felt something soft. “Thank you Demetria, I don’t think I can ever repay you for what you did for me”


Demetria blushed, luckily it was covered up by her demonic red skin. “Yeah, no problem, that’s what friends do. If only Richard had been as lucky” She finally turns around to see the destruction she had likely done unintentionally to his tiny body, only to see the most unlikely of sights. There stood Richard, alive and well, perfectly fine. “How, how are you alive? I thought you were crushed!?”


“Oh come on, I might be a weak human, but considering I can swap realms, you think I’d just sit there and be crushed?” Richard responded “I swapped places with whatever I could think of at the time, which happened to be a lot of potato chip bags. Didn’t you feel the cheap plastic hitting your back?”


“Guess I was too caught up in the moment to care, when I heard the crunch, I thought you had died” Demetria answered, relieved to see he was alive.


“Hey, well I didn’t. As a plus, it did spur you onto your victory” Richard said with a smile, seeing slightly that Angel was resting on Demetria’s palm. “Well, I should be out of here, goodbye Demetria” With that, Richard disappeared, likely headed back to the real world


“Dumbass realizes that he’s still shrunken, right?” Demetria asks herself before hearing a slight snap come from Angel.


“That should fix his being shrunk problem. If not, I guess we could be expecting visitors” Angel answers, continuing to rest on Demetria’s soft palm.


“Yeah” Demetria comments, before turning around and snatching the tiny Satena. “As for your punishment, why don’t you be the seat cushion to the new queen of hell, me” With that, she drops Satena onto her throne, her own bottom soon following. The combined pressure wasn’t enough to kill Satena, which Demetria liked, it meant Satena would have to suffer longer.


Angel slowly drags herself up. “I suppose I should get going back to Heaven, shouldn’t I?”


“Wait, Angel, I have a request for you” Demetria begins, blushing slightly about what she was about to say. Who knew the queen of hell could be nervous to make a request to a tiny angel that she could swallow up or crush at her whim. “Maybe you could stay here with me, it gets a little lonely around here, and, and, and….”


“What is it Demetria? You can ask me, I basically owe you my life!” Angel responds, blushing slightly at her response. For some reason, she didn’t mind that fact, even though Demetria was a demon and she was an angel.


“...and I sort of have a crush on you. I’ve basically been in love with you since after Richard got captured” Demetria finally admits, a little ashamed of the fact “Can you make my wish come true and be my companion down here?”


“The queen of hell offering me service for saving my life?” Angel answers “I would be crazy to reject such an offer, so I must of course accept” She was also blushing, though hers was far more visible than that of her gigantic friend.


After this, Demetria let a grin slowly creep onto her face. “For my first request, how about a kiss?”


“Promise it won’t end up with me inside your mouth? I’ve had enough with the inside of people’s body for the day” Angel comments.


“Of course my dear” Demetria comments, before bringing Angel to her lips and giving her a big kiss. She is gentle to ensure it does not harm her new lover. As the kiss comes to an end, Angel falls asleep, lightly snoring atop of Demetria’s palm. Demetria sits back, not only happy to have defeated Satena and rescue Angel, but far more happy to know Angel shared her affections...


...The End.


 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=5814