Short Size Commissions by Emma Gear
Summary: I've got a lot of short commissions coming up soon, so I figure it'd be easier to store them all in a single story than making a new story every time. Each individual chapter will be a new story and have a sumary.
Categories: Futanari, Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Young Adult 20-29, Butt, Crush, Destruction, Footwear, Growing Woman, Humiliation, Mouth Play, Odor, Violent, Vore, Breasts Characters: None
Growth: Mega (501 ft. to 5279 ft.)
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: Yes Word count: 22422 Read: 89848 Published: August 27 2015 Updated: March 19 2016

1. G-Day by Emma Gear

2. The Long Road Home Ep1 by Emma Gear

3. Forecast by Emma Gear

4. First Contact by Emma Gear

5. Based On A True Story by Emma Gear

6. Bully for You by Emma Gear

7. Like daughter, like mother by Emma Gear

8. Painting by Emma Gear

G-Day by Emma Gear
Author's Notes:
Giantess fights off an army. It's got GTS, violence, some foot stuff, and some cruelty.
“Whoa... that was cool. Do that again.”

Silence.

“I SAID DO IT AGAIN!”

As if on command a tiny pop could be heard from below. Glancing down quickly she smiled as a small puff of black smoke dissipated in an instant, leaving her flesh unmarred by the firepower of the heavy armor below her. Her thin, cruel lips formed into a smile as she brushed stray red strands of hair behind her ear.

“That's fucking pathetic. Is that really the best you can do? The greatest military force in the world can't even leave a mark on me?”

Her words almost seemed to spur them into action, as more tiny wisps of smoke formed on her skin after a presumed explosion she couldn't even feel. Small black specks at the point of impact were the only visible signs left behind, and it took nothing more than a simple brush of her fingertips to erase them from her flesh.

“You're all so weak...” She whispered, her voice trailing off as she slid her fingers up her thigh excitedly. She was in love with herself and the incredible power she now wielded so effortlessly. Massive armored machines of war she'd seen when she was one of them weren't able to even be sensed by her now. And yet, she could feel the gentle touch of her own fingers on her massive form. She traced her own body from her smooth thighs up to her taut stomach. Her fingertips turned into cupped hands as she held the heft of her breasts in each hand for a moment. They were scared of her. Scared of her size, and scared of her power.

Exhaling softly, she slid her hands back down her curvaceous form, and eyed the ground beneath her. How had this even happened? How had mild-mannered Laura, the redhead in apartment 333 transformed into this unstoppable tower of femininity? It didn't matter, in her opinion. It had happened, and that was that. The young girl who would steal away plastic army men from her neighbors to pit them against herself had become the real deal. Only now she didn't have to contend with sharp plastic bits poking into the bottoms of her feet.

The childish games she'd played never fully left her psyche, and genetics had gifted her with a gorgeous, strong body that she had kept in excellent condition. Being well over six feet tall had kept her secret desires alive in the back of her mind, though she always secretly yearned for more.

And now here she was. The details were lost to time, but they were irrelevant. It was the ultimate showdown between unstoppable giantess and a mobilized army. And, just like the games she'd played all those years ago, there was no way she was going to lose.

“My name is Laura.” She announced. She wanted them to know her name. She wanted them to have a name to curse in their final moments. “And this is my foot.”

The massive toes gripped the ground as she moved first the heel, then the ball of her foot out of the crater she'd left behind after a casual step. An avalanche of dirt and debris drew the attention of the ground units, and it was soon mixed with the sound of gunfire and more tank shells firing.

They knew it was hopeless. After the first shells had only caught the giantess's attention by chance, the ground units knew that they couldn't do a thing to stop her. They knew it was a suicide mission, but more a large-scale evacuation was a tricky thing, and any time spent slowing the giantess down meant more potential saved lives. Loyal to their country, they'd gathered their things and headed out to intercept her, per their orders.

After the morning sun vanished under an oppressive fleshy ceiling more than a few combatants seized up. Firing upon a giantess who didn't care about your presence was one thing, but now she had acknowledged them with her feet. Bits of crushed street and debris rained all around the densely packed crowd of soldiers, and the sound of gunfire fought to overpower the sound of those thick, powerful toes simply wiggling against each other.

Soon the only light was from the muzzles of their guns. The grim details of the bottom of her sole could made out thanks to the brief burst of light from every bullet fired. Dried red streaks caked with brown dirt were splattered on a shifting canvas of wrinkled flesh that seemed excited to greet them.

“And... dead!” Laura laughed, pressing her bare foot down into the middle of a crowd. All at once a slight warmth formed on her sole as the dozens of soldiers attempted to stave off their impending doom concentrated fire on the bottom of her foot. It ended in failure, and what little heat she'd felt was extinguished when the uniformed men and women were transformed into a thin organic paste.

“What does that make the score now?” She asked, lifting her heel and twisting the ball of her foot like she was extinguishing a cigarette. “A coupled hundred me, and zero for you?” She laughed, sliding her foot side to side and painting grand red swaths from the people in front of her toes.

A wave of panic washed over the little uniformed men and women as they scrambled to regroup. Orders were being shouted in every direction, and the lofty giantess smiling down on them from her impossible heights only frazzled their fragile psyches even further. Any optimism among the troops was quickly doused as it was now painfully obvious that they didn’t stand a chance against her feet, much less the rest of her massive form.

Laura watched from above, and a frown began to form on her pretty face. Only one foot had taken out a sizable portion of this crowd surrounding her, but from her vantage point it looked like they still had some faith in their ability to bring her down. She knew she was unstoppable, but did they? It should have been obvious, shouldn’t it? She was hundreds of times bigger, heavier, and stronger than anything they could possibly throw at her.

But they continued their efforts to mobilize and attack her again. They must have held onto some modicum of hope that they could defeat her. That they could bring down the single greatest threat their nation had ever known in this standoff.

The more Laura watched the more she grew disgusted with them. What insane degree of misplaced confidence did they hold to believe they had a chance? A simple wave of her foot had wiped out their entire front line! Her toes clenched as she grew frustrated, and with a loud exhale, Laura crouched.

It was like the sky was falling to the ground units before her. The tremendous giantess bent her knees and crouched down to get a closer look at them. Things only got worse when one of her massive, slender hands reached towards them. Those who found themselves cloaked in darkness knew their lives were about to end and that no degree of bracing themselves could have prevented it.

“Why do you still think you have a chance?!” Laura shouted, before slapping her palm down. Crimson-painted earth exploded in every direction as her hand smashed into the pulsing crowd of attackers. Even things not caught directly underneath her fingers were rocked violently from their foundations and sprayed with debris.

Laura's frown melted back into a smile as her hand lifted out of the fresh trench she'd created. A slight stickiness could be felt as she peeled her hand away from the bloodstained earth and she admired the mark she'd left behind. A bloody hand print, not unlike evidence one would find at the scene of a murder.

This wasn't a murder though. Murder was too small of a word for what she'd just done. Massacre seemed more fitting, and her lips tingled as she mouthed the word silently.

With her latest display of power the message finally seemed to break past every bit of training the little army had received. No longer would they accept being ordered to their deaths, and Laura could make out tiny flashes of light reflecting off of weapons and gear as the owners fled. It brought a warm, pleasant feeling to the pit of her stomach, and she brought her blooded palm up to her face for closer inspection.

Nothing identifiable was left behind. At least, not as far as she could tell. Maybe she was just so big that a sea of mutilated corpses was only a pleasant, cherry-colored paste on her fingers. Pursing her lips together she blew her hand dry, and looked down at the retreating flock of humanity.

“And now you think you can get away? It’s too late for that too!” Laura laughed, bringing her red-streaked hand back towards the countless individuals fleeing for their lives. With a simple chop to the ground she erected an impassable wall. The panicked crowd reeled at the sudden blockade placed before them, and struggled to change its direction.

It was hopeless. There were too many people under too much stress for anything constructive to be done. A deafening giggle escaped the monstrous woman’s lips as she curled her fingers and carefully scooped up as many of the tiny people as she could manage.

It wasn’t a precise job by any stretch of the imagination. The size difference between herself and her future victims was so great that even when she was actively trying to spare their lives a few fresh red dots stained her beautiful hands.

“Can’t even pick you worthless fuckers up without crushing you…” She groaned, transferring the first handful of people and vehicles alike to her opposite hand. The messy scooping was repeated until she had two handfuls of miniature people trying to find a way out of the horrifying situation their lives had dealt them. Their attempts at walking her palm tingled, and she clenched her teeth to stop herself from laughing. She was feeding off of their terror, and anxiety. A girlish giggle from their tickling sensations would ruin that.

“I just wanted to thank you all for everything you've done. I thought I was just going to wake up and walk to a city today, but you've done a wonderful job of breaking up the routine.” She explained, standing up straight again so the already deadly drop to the ground became several times higher. “But you're boring me now.”

Laura clapped her hands together quickly, then separated them. A few stray bodies fell from between her palms to the ground far below, and a few of the red splatters looked like they were still moving after the sudden, deadly attack. None were unharmed, but Laura didn't particularly care. She wasn't lying when she said the army had bored her. The simplest, most carefree of her movements had ended dozens of pathetic lives in the past minute, and she yearned to try out her power on something sturdier. Something bigger. She'd spent her first day as a giantess wandering the countryside, and now she wanted to explore a city, and all of its waist-high structures.

Wiping her hands off on her expansive chest, Laura took one final look down to the foolish men and women who'd thought they could stop her.

Scattered troops left behind on the ground fled for their lives against all orders demanding they hold their positions. Commanding officers screamed into radios, but few of the servicemen and women continued to fire up at the giantess.

Wiggling her fingers goodbye, Laura simply stepped over the great bloody battlefield she'd created with only her hands and feet, and stepped closer to the city. It was as simple as that. She didn't have to kill so many of them. She could have walked away at any moment and reached her true goal the entire time.

But she'd stayed, and proved her point. And now she was going.

As Laura's bare feet moved they created powerful gusts of wind that carried any remaining soldiers up into the air and far away. They had prided themselves on their training, and their equipment. And they'd lost it all. And for what?

Laura arrived at the city only a couple minutes later than she'd expected.
The Long Road Home Ep1 by Emma Gear
Author's Notes:
The first part of an episodic series of short stories. It's got a monstergirl, shrunken woman, mouthplay, and is relatively gentle.
Day 3
Three restless nights since I wound up here. The room smells faintly of strawberries, which is rather pleasant all things considered. Still, I would much rather be home, than spending my days here. At home I could stave off the boredom by doing quite literally anything. I've never been locked in a room before, but I have faith that someone will come and save me. Someone big, and strong. Someone whose arms I could just fall into for days. Oh, to meet such a heroic, gallant being.




Gwendolyn rolled to her side. She was having trouble sleeping, an affliction she’d been cursed with since she wound up in this situation. She hesitated to even call it a kidnapping, as there had been no struggle, and she hadn't seen anything. Things were entirely normal one night as she climbed into her extraordinarily soft, oversized bed. Then, the next morning, she awoke here.

She had panicked initially, but it had done no good. Once she'd accepted her situation she simply began to wait. She was an important young woman, so it was obvious some ne'er do wells had taken the princess of the land for personal gain. She had then been sealed into this mysterious tower with no doors. The only way out was a balcony that gave her a stunning view of the plains outside. A stunning view was not a way down however, and the height was much too great for her to safely jump down. Her only option was to wait on the balcony for some brave knight to rescue her. And that is what would happen. It was a story she'd been told hundreds of times growing up, and now she was living it.

Her captor, whoever or whatever that was, never visited her. Not that she minded, as she'd been left with a small pile of food that magically regenerated after she'd eaten her fill. The bed was almost as nice as the one she'd left behind too. So she was comfortable through the boredom.

Sighing, Gwendolyn stood and stepped up to the balcony again. Crickets chirped in the distance, and a cool breeze mussed her immaculate hair. There was no sign of any help approaching as far as she could see. She was sure her family had sent for rescue immediately, but three nights with only her own thoughts for company was beginning to wear on her sanity.

After admiring the sunrise for half an hour drowsiness began to take over the young woman's body. Sighing pleasantly, she moved back to the bed, and crawled under the sheets she'd just left. If nothing else she was at least enjoying the simplicity of her new life. Who's to say she can't oversleep now? There were no tasks that required her attention in this new life.

Gentle, rocking vibrations stirred the princess from her attempted nap, and her beautiful eyes fluttered open. The morning sun tickled her face as she sat up and climbed out of bed. The ground again vibrated beneath her toes, and a smile crossed her lips. She didn't know what was making that sound, but her naive mind had already decided that it was a gorgeous prince who'd come to retrieve her.

“Eh? Whas that?”

Surprisingly, the first thing Gwendolyn noticed about the voice outside was its accent. It was foreign. Thick, uncouth, with a drawl that seemed to pour into the room like a syrupy flood. It didn't sound exactly like a human to her, and came off more like it was one of the lower castes. The second thing she noticed was the pitch, and tone. Though it was rough around the edges, it was clear that it came from a female.

And before she could elaborate further on any of those points, the sheer volume of the voice shook the entire room and nearly brought her to her knees.

“Oy! No way!”

The entire tower shook violently, and seemed to rock on its own foundations. Through gritted teeth Gwendolyn managed to climb to her feet and rushed out to the balcony to get a better sight at what was going on.

She never quite made it there. Just as she reached the end of her bedroom a massive, green head lowered from the heavens. An enormous eye stared directly at her, and she froze, not knowing what to do. At first it had appeared to be a dragon, and she felt her heart sink into her stomach. Not for long, thankfully, as the green skin was smooth, and not at all scaly.

That did little to ease herself about the size of the incredible being though. Standing at least twice as tall as her home for the past few nights was what appeared to be, in her limited exposure at least, some sort of a green woman. Her nose seemed a bit bigger than a typical human's, and two long, thin, pointed ears stretched out the sides of her head. A shock of purple hair topped the head and blew gently in the wind. The young princess searched her mind, trying to remember exactly what race it was that she was looking up at.

A kobold! That was-no. It couldn't have been. Maybe a gnome? No. A gob-!

“Wait a tick. Is you's that?...!”

Gwendolyn didn't like the sound of that. Some sort of horrible giant beast girl had appeared before her tower and recognized her. No matter how hard she may have wracked her mind she could not think of a single fairy tale that fit this sudden change in situation.

The huge face retreated, and Gwendolyn retreated back into her bedroom. Nothing about this was right, and she refused to become victim to whatever horrifying intentions the giant girl outside held for her.

“Yer' comin' with me!” The rumbling voice shouted as a giant green hand shot forth from the heavens directly towards the tower. A tiny, shrill scream escaped the tower as Gwendolyn was sure she was about to be captured and taken away. What did the jade-skinned woman have planned for her? Was she to be a snack to her like the dragons in her stories? Where was her gallant knight?!

“Ow! Son of a...” The voice outside rumbled as five fingers failed to make it inside of the bedroom. There was just enough space to avoid certain death. Chubby digits wriggled fruitlessly as they tried to squeeze through an opening that was simply too small. Grunts of discomfort could be heard outside, and bits of dust rained from the ceiling as the massive woman began to push her entire body against the tower.

It should have been an easy task given the relative sizes and weight of the goblin girl, but the shrunken tower held firm. The trapped princess breathed a sigh of relief as those invading fingers failed both to grab hold of her, and to make the hole in the wall any bigger. Perhaps there was some sort of magical enchantment in place for just such an occasion. She should be safe for now.

No sooner had the thoughts formed in her mind that the entire tower shook again. The giantess outside hadn't given up just cause she couldn't fit her hand in, and had taken to kicking the entire structure with a humongous boot. Cracked bits of stone rained from the ceiling atop Gwendolyn’s head as she was thrown to the floor by the violent impact, but the tower was otherwise unharmed.

“Is this some kinda magic then eh?” The voice asked, following up as the giant girl outside crouched and looked directly into the hole. “Looky 'ere Princess. I was hired to save you, so let's go!” The woman outside said plainly.

Gwendolyn climbed to her feet shakily and looked out the window at the giant girl. Why on earth would she trust anything this colossal brute had to say after what she'd just done to her? Did she truly believe her to be that stupid?

“No!” Gwendolyn shouted as she rebelled for the first time in her young life. “Go away!” She screamed, her voice full of anger. This wasn't how this story was supposed to be told. She would not be rescued by some... goblin!

The giantess was undeterred by the tiny princess's resistance, and rolled her eyes in annoyance before giving her fingers another shot at snatching the girl. Nothing had changed since last time though, and back inside. Again her fingers were stuck, held in place by an opening that refused to give in to her strength.

“Go away!” The tiny voice squeaked from inside of the room.

Pulling her hand away suddenly, the green giantess looked back into the room. It should have been the simplest thing in the world to pick up someone so tiny and carry them with her back to the castle. Or to a nearby marketplace, if she could get a better price there.

Annoyed and disgruntled, she huffed at the tiny brat holding her position. The small puff of wind to her was a gust of wind strong enough to blow the dress the princess wore tight around her body, and cause the princess herself to flinch. Most other people would have kept trying to think of way to retrieve the shrunken royal from her perch, but that small bit of exasperation had given the clever girl an idea.

“I've got you then!” She laughed, and moved her mouth over the balcony. Strands of saliva extended from the roof of her mouth to the tongue, and were broken apart as the massive, pink muscle flopped out the inside of her mouth to rest on the stone floor. Before the princess could figure out what was planned, her harasser began to inhale.

Gwendolyn's hair whipped from behind her head to the front, and her dress began to float towards the vacuum the giantess had created with her mouth. In a blind panic the small girl took a step back to avoid the suction, but found her feet slipping on her long dress whipping in the wind. It only took her a second to fall painfully to her behind.

Her heart leapt out of her tiny chest as she began to slide on the stone floor to that wide, gaping maw. It looked horrifying, and she watched the throat seem to undulate, and pulsate as she breathed in. It was waiting to be fed, and she knew deep down that she was the perfect size. This was it. This was how her story was going to end. An oversized peasant was going to swallow her whole, and alive. There was no gallant knight on a silver-maned steed to rescue her. There was no great battle over her fate.

Despite all attempts to escape the suction Gwendolyn's feet touched the huge, pink tongue soon enough. In a panic she sat up, and began to attack it with her delicate fists, blanching when her hands turned sticky with saliva. The fleshy muscle seemed to retract in surprise, before the mouth closed and all light was sealed off to little Gwendolyn.

“Oh my.” Th giantess giggled, while pulling her face away from the little tower. “Yew tashte delicious.” She laughed while tossing the little morsel of a human around inside of her mouth.

“Please don't eat me!” Gwendolyn begged, having lost all of her rebellious resolve now that she was trapped inside of a mouth. “I'll do whatever you want, just please spare me! I can make you rich! If you want some coin I can ensure you're given a hefty reward for my safe return! I know people who can pay you! My uncle is-”

“Jush be qwiet!”

“I'm sorry. I'll be quiet. I'll be quiet as a dormouse. Just, please, let me out! I don't want to die like this! It's disgusting, and it smells. I'm so afraid, miss. Please, save me! I'll forever be indebted to you!”

A cool rush of air blasted over Gwendolyn's entire body as she was forcibly ejected from the green giantess's mouth. Her brief flight ended when she splattered in a heap onto the giant girl's empty palm.

“Jeez. D’ya ever stop talkin’?”

The little princess didn’t answer. Now that she was no longer in an immediate, life-threatening situation she had other concerns. She was drenched completely to the bone in a thick, sticky saliva. Her limbs felt heavy and she had to exert some real effort in lifting her arms to wipe her face clean. This was absolutely disgusting!

“Oh come off it! It’s not that bad.” The oversized girl chuckled while bringing her clean hand up to poke at the little thing sputter in her palm. “Ya didn’t gimme a choice. I had to do it.”

“Just…” Gwendolyn began, having cleaned herself off a bit as best she could. She wanted to continue speaking, but found it hard to do so. “Just tell me…” She began again, summoning the courage from deep within her meager form. “What do you want, Goblin?”

“Hmph. Well, firstly, the name’s Nella little lady!” The woman laughed, either unknowing or uncaring at how her hot breath blasted over the drenched girl. “And, um, well. How ‘bout I just show ya?” She said boisterously.

Crossing her arms over her tiny chest, Gwendolyn watched with annoyance as Nella’s second hand came up and reached into the top of the tunic she wore. Moments later she produced a piece of paper, and awkwardly unfolded it with her one free hand.

“Just lookie here.”

The page was largely illegible. Dozens of creases obscured the page’s original message, and it was only made worse by the smudged ink that had soaked into the parchment. But though the words could not be deciphered, the distorted portrait of herself was clear. It had to have been a message about her disappearance, she inferred.

“They musta been desperate ‘cause they were handin’ these out to everyone. There’s a nice reward if I turn you in safely Wendy.”

“It’s Gwendolyn.” The princess corrected. She was beginning to feel a little cmore comfortable in her new situation. Sure, it wasn’t a handsome knight on a beautiful steed. Nor was it an army full of trained soldiers who’d come to free her. It was just this oversized, brutish girl who…

“Wait! Why are you so big?!” She asked, suddenly terrified again.

“Huh? I’m not the big one here, Wendy. I’m normal. You’re the small one! Now we gotta go and I don’t got any pockets on me. So… I’m not sure of a safe place to store you while we go…”

“It’s Gwendolyn! And what do you mean I’m small? Do you know how this happened? Can it be reversed? Where are we going? Is it to the castle? Or are we-“

The shrunken girl’s questions were cut off once again as she was carried back up to the goblin-girl’s wide open mouth. Hot, moist air caressed her shrunken body for all of a moment before she was dropped inside. The lips sealed a moment later, leaving Gwendolyn in the sticky, wet darkness.

“Thorry! It wath either here or in my shthoes!” Nella said carefully. She didn’t want her prize to drop down the back of her throat and into her stomach. Or, at least she didn’t think she did. Some of her larger acquaintances had regaled her with stories of- no. She had to keep her eyes on the prize.

Money. Lots and lots of money.

Gwendolyn, meanwhile, was fighting for her life. The slippery muscle beneath her was impossible to get a hold of, and she feared for her limbs every time she brushed against the teeth. She wished she were back in her tower, unaware of her reduced stature. And safe.
Forecast by Emma Gear
Author's Notes:
Giantess is in a city. There's a big focus on butts, and even a quick fart thrown in. Other than that there's some rampaging, and a lot of internal monologues.
Ashley was big. Huge even. After her sudden shift in size she became the world's top threat and had spent years working her way through little people settlements. She took lives as she saw fit, and pleasured herself with the destruction of a helpless race. Everyone else in the world was forced to adjust to new life with a giantess overlord, and there wasn't a single thing any of the world's militaries could do about it.

All good things must come to an end though, and the years-long party was nearing it. Ashley was bored. She thought that being an unstoppable force of nature would never lose its charm, but it managed. Her situation wasn't helped by the fact that she couldn't shrink, and try her hand at living in a post-Ashley world. She was stuck giant, invincible, and never requiring any sort of food or rest.

It seemed like the spark was just gone from her new life. Those first few days had been simply magical. She'd taken down multiple cities in a day, and ended the lives of millions with her magnificent form. Shed since shifted to a more peaceful, but domineering way of life. Humans lived their entire lives serving her, and she'd reveled in it. Countless more lives had ended between her toes with the knowledge that she could simply replace them.

Eventually even that lost much of its appeal though. Now she was just a giantess sitting out in an open field. Bored. The sun was slowly rising in front of her, painting a distant skyline in shades of orange and red. It looked lovely, and she wondered how the tiny people in those buildings were reacting to her.

A devious idea flitted through her mind, and Ashley raised a hand up. Her fingers wiggled flirtatiously in the air, and she blew the skyline a kiss. There was no visible reaction, but she had her fun imagining them rushing to evacuate. In a matter of hours the entire city would be empty from teasing gesture. It would be hopeless, as Ashley was so big she could take care of them even if they tried to evacuate. Not that she was in the mood to do so.

Sighing, Ashley drew her knees up to her chest, destroying a highway and ruining several acres of land in the process. Maybe she could intercept the people evacuating the city, and have some fun with them. It wouldn't be at all difficult. She'd stroll on through the outskirts, uncaring of the residential homes crushed beneath her soles. She'd tower over the city, and laugh at all of its...

No. She was boring herself now. Countless lives had been lost under her feet since she'd grown. It was far from a new experience at this point. She needed some variety. Something to spice up how she approached people. Maybe she should try and introduce some variety into how she spread destruction over the puny citizens. What hadn't she done recently?

Hours passed. It was easy for her to lose track of time when she had no commitments of any sort. The sun rose high overhead and began to bear down on her exposed, gigantic form. Beads of sweat began to form on her body, but she continued to remain still.

Like a statue coming to life, Ashley stood suddenly, and wordlessly. She hadn't come up with anything, but her greatest asset, the tremendous, well-padded behind that stuck out from her backside was feeling sore. A quick walk to the city was the only thing on her mind, and she gouged great holes in the landscape as she strolled along the empty highway to a city embroiled in a mass evacuation.

Progress was being made as they fled for their lives. Slowly, but surely. Her presence closing in on them was sure to have increased the desperation for many of them, but it didn't exactly show from her lofty height.

Again she simply stood, and watched. It was amazing how much they resembled the insects she'd towered over before this had all happened. She was now as great to them as they were to harmless ants. How did the impossibly-tiny insects view humans? Were they intelligent enough to have plans when they were approached by one? Or did they live in the moment, and assume nothing bad would happen until it was too late.

Crossing her arms under her breasts, Ashley began to seriously think. Were ants as scared of humans as humans were of her? Humans were intelligent, and had adjusted their lives to her presence after several years. They had begun a large scale evacuation over some teasing looks. They'd known she was coming, and they knew they had to do something about it.

While the thought of the power she wielded with just a wiggle of her fingers had been exciting to her before, it now filled the giant girl with a sense of disgust. She'd spent a year of her life trying to build a reputation as an unstoppable force of nature. Someone whose actions would decide the fate of millions, and who could instill fear with only her presence. But the ever-resourceful humans had tamed her. They'd figured her out, just like they had every other force of nature, and had taken measures to minimize her impact.

Now they fled before her in droves, having started hours before she arrived. She didn't exactly want to destroy the quickly-emptying city before her. There was no reason to. It would bring her very little joy, and that was the driving force behind most of her choices since she'd become a giantess.

“FUCK YOU GUYS!”

Ashley had been pushed to a breaking point. She wouldn't allow herself to be studied or tracked. She was making her own rules now. And with a quick turn she presented her massive ass to the city and gave it a swift slap.

The sound was deafening, as the crack of hand on ass was like a peal of thunder. Her bountiful flesh jiggled for a few seconds before she began the next portion of her attack, and jumped into the air.

Something as big as Ashley didn’t seem like it should be fast. Common sense told people that impossible beings of her size would be slow, lumbering behemoths. The laws of physics didn’t seem to apply to huge girl though, and the crowd’s screams barely had time to rise in pitch before her titanic rear end hit the center of a fleeing group like meteor. A shockwave rumbled through the area, while displaced air sliced through the buildings directly around the impact zone.

Though people had been fleeing for their very lives since Ashley had been spotted that morning, her callous action caused them to redouble their efforts. They didn’t know what sort of extra hostility she had against this city, or its inhabitants specifically, but it was something for which they were certainly not prepared.

Ashley carefully rose to her feet after a moment. Her butt was quite sore from the drop, and she turned around to survey the damage she’d inflicted with little more than gravity and her own bulk.

There were two large prints in the streets. Cracks radiated from the blood-flecked landing point like a spider’s web, and more than a few surrounding places were still collapsing from the foundation-destroying impact. The sight brought a smile to her eye, and a tingling began to form in the pit of her stomach. She liked seeing what just her bottom could do. Maybe she should keep doing that. Chase the feeling.

Dusting off her rear end, Ashley sighed, and gave the city a quick scan. It was fairly unremarkable, as far as she could tell, and only one building even compared to her magnificent size. It was to be her next target, she knew, and she approached it with a widening grin.

She was going to sit on the building, and let it collapse under her weight. It was a trick she’d done several times before, and made great use of the butt she was so proud of. There were few sensations more interesting than feeling floor after individual floor crumble under her weight until she was even with the city streets.

Ashley approached the building with the thought of turning it into a crumbly chair. Unfortunately, she caught glimpse of some movement inside of the waist-high structure, and bent forward to get a closer look. She quickly realized that the humans were more aware of her than she’d realized, as the building was still stuffed with people. Her boredom recently meant she’d all but stopped going after structures that required any amount of real effort to bring down, and they knew that.

Frowning, Ashley turned around, and presented her massive bottom to the building. Sitting on the top still sounded like fun, but it was too good for them. Her footsteps pulverized people and cars alike as she turned around, but they were ignored. Her round cheeks rippled with the movement, and she slowly began to bend forward.

Two hands reached to her back, and spread her massive cheeks apart. The sight would have been intensely erotic for her now-panicking captives, if it weren’t so terrifying. Ashley showed off the impressive canyon that the rounded spheres of her backside formed, and only a few select floors were able to see the puckered hole tucked away behind dozens of feet of flesh.

A soft rumbling could be felt in the pit of Ashley’s stomach, and she gasped in surprise. At the same time the muscled ring in between her butt seemed to wink at the people still inside of the building. Few noticed, as a mad scramble to the bottom floors had begun once it became apparent she was targeting the building.

Ashley didn’t need to be seen, though. A soft hissing sound erupted from her inside, fogging up dozens of windows in an instant. Many unfortunate souls turned to look back at the source of the sound. Was she really farting on them?

The question would remain unanswered for them all, as the sensation tickled Ashley, and her fingers lost their hold on the abundance of butt flesh she’d been holding. All at once the two massive globes slapped back together, as if a portion of the building weren’t between them. Several floors smashed flat in the blink of an eye thanks to the careless movement, and Ashley’s eyes went wide with surprise. Debris from the severed floors above raining directly onto her backside tickled the giantess again, and she felt her face flush red with embarrassment.

Ashley wrinkled her nose, catching a whiff of the pungent odor she’d accidentally released on the office-goers moments before ending them. Sure, it was difficult remaining clean at this new size, but had she always smelled that bad? She felt a sudden need to hide her shame, and stood again.

Exhaling softly, Ashley covered her face for a moment, embarrassed by what had just happened. The relatively small city was smoldering from the damage her bare bottom alone had inflicted onto it, but it was still mostly intact. She’d spent too long sitting around before coming to the city, and the people had made some serious progress in escaping. The streets were packed with beeping cars that were desperate to escape her, and Ashley decided she’d throw them all one last curveball. She was going to do something she hadn’t done in quite a long time. A contingency they couldn’t possibly have prepared for.

Closing her eyes, Ashley concentrated for only a few moments, and opened them again. There was no sensation, no feeling of nausea, or anything stereotypical like that. She simply closed her eyes, concentrated, and opened them to a whole new landscape. No longer was the city and its comparably-sized buildings still standing around her. Now, situated carefully between her bare feet, there was a small, coin-sized city.

Exhaling softly, Ashley took a step back, and almost fell over again. She hadn’t been expecting her feet to sink quite that far into the Earth’s crust, and had to wave her arms cartoonishly to save herself. Luckily for the city she was targeting, and several others in nearby states, she managed to keep from falling, and crouch over the city again.

A calm, orderly evacuation had devolved into chaos when Ashley decided to attack the city anyway. Now, with the gigantic ass hovering so far above them, the people devolved even further into mass hysteria. Any semblance of humanity was gone from these people, as they became more like frenzied insects, fleeing their impending doom.

Ashley’s butt lowered from the heavens, bringing with it a presence unlike any the people had ever experienced. Hysterical people transformed into something subhuman as the new element of destruction had been brought upon them, and it became a mad dash for survival.

None would survive. The city, all of its former inhabitants, and even a surface area of about a hundred miles surrounding the city was turned into a landmark. Crushed debris formed an ornament that adorned the massive crater Ashley’s left cheek had created when she sat down. A second, equally large canyon was formed when her other cheek hit the ground with just as much force, and cleaned out a massive section of the landscape.

Uncaring of the brutal destruction she’d unleashed on countless people, Ashley’s mind began to wander again. Was she right in what she’d just done? Did she really have the ability to force her own will on so many people? Or had she been overzealous in her actions?

She had plenty of time to think about it, she reminded herself with a casual wiggle of her butt. There weren’t many other ways to pass the time.
First Contact by Emma Gear
Author's Notes:
A guy goes exploring in a pyramid and finds himself in a weird situation. It's got gentle, and focuses on handplay.

This story also features a lovely picture by ETZ. Check out the version of this story on DA to see it! http://fav.me/d9ahnvc
Steven Burnes. World famous explorer. Tomb raider. Millionare playboy. All around adventurer. The man was personally responsible for tracking down untold piles of artifacts and treasures that were thought to be lost to time. His charisma and natural charm meant he was idolized by children the world over, and was an outstanding role model.

It's only natural that he was allowed to enter the pyramid alone.

It had begun like so many of his adventures. A hidden tunnel outside one of Egypt's numerous pyramids had been discovered. Top universities were still making arrangements to safely explore the tunnel when Steven Burnes announced he would be placing his own life on the line to explore it personally. Curious officials allowed him access, as their desire for more knowledge pushed them into exploring it faster.

Things had started off fine. A lifeline kept Steven attached to the safe outside world, and a live camera feed allowed his team to watch the exploration in real time. Tragedy struck only half an hour into the exploration though, as Steven's fingers unintentionally brushed against a crude pressure plate into the structure's walls.

The floor opened up beneath him in the blink of an eye sending him plummeting into the inky blackness of the unknown. He grabbed onto his lifeline in a desperate bid for survival, but the floor above him snapped shut as quickly as it had opened, severing the rope in an instant. A long, winding slide kept him in near-freefall for an absurd amount of time before he was finally dropped off in a chamber deep underground.

A soft patch of loose sand had spared the young explorer's life, and he groggily climbed to his feet after the insane trip. After taking a moment to dust himself off he looked up in the direction he'd fallen from with his pocket flashlight, but could only make out the twisting structure he'd slid down to wind up here. He didn't know how high up the regular ground was, but he certainly couldn't make it out from where he was.

Sighing in annoyance, he took a moment to check the rest of his gear. His camera had lost its connection to the computer above, and none of the archeological equipment he'd carried on him seemed like it'd be useful. He didn't know how long he'd be stuck down here, and knew a rescue would take days. If he wanted to be found alive he'd need to work on surviving now.

Flicking the switch to the camera off for now, he leaned forward and pulled a large knife out of his boot. Truth be told he was a little scared of the situation he'd found himself in, but he knew there had to be a way out. He'd landed on a sand, not hard stone, after all. If this were intended to be a death trap it would have been a straight vertical shaft, and not the elaborate slide he'd taken. That meant there had to be a way out too, and he intended to find it.

Turning around slowly, he looked over the walls of the small room in which he'd landed. Three of the walls were featureless, but one was covered in intricate writing, similar to what he'd seen at ground level. Knowing it had to mean something, he pressed on the wall, hoping to activate another hidden panel and braced himself for the floor opening beneath him again.

It didn't. Instead, the wall he'd pressed simply fell forward, and hit a patch of sand on the other side with a soft sound. He'd opened the way to a new chamber. One that was bigger, and naturally lit somehow. Clutching his knife tighter in his hand, he stepped forward, his breath catching in his throat as he saw the room.

The entire room looked as if it had been dipped in gold. Ornate designs were carved into the walls, and shelves full of ancient pottery were attached. Even the floors were of a soft, lavish carpet, providing a stark contrast to the sand and stone Steven had experienced so far. A short set of steps led to gorgeously crafted throne that a beam of light from above focused on. What sort of primitive systems were in play to get natural sunlight this far underground?

And then he spotted it. A huge, crimson-scaled serpent slithering around the ornate throne. It didn’t seem to be unaware of his presence thankfully, and Steven’s fingers tightened around the handle of his knife. Was there any other way out? Or was he going to have to get around, or through that massive snake?

Taking a step back to consider his options, Steven’s breath caught in his throat. The slight movement caused his pocket-mounted flashlight to shake, and a beam of light fell right over the snake’s face.

The effect was instantaneous. The monstrous beast uncoiled itself from around the throne and launched itself directly at Steven. He raised his knife in a pitiable show of defense, but felt two sharp points bury themselves into the base of his neck. He opened his mouth to scream in pain, but lost consciousness before he could even emit a sound.

It was at that exact moment that Steven Burnes died.

Then, he woke up. His head ached, his feet hurt, and his neck was still throbbing. Wincing to himself he placed his hand over the painful area, and sighed in relief when he felt no blood. Having calmed himself down from his close encounter, he attempted to stand, but succeeded only in falling over. His legs felt like they were made from jelly, and he couldn't walk. He'd need a bit more time to rest, before he could try and continue searching, more carefully this time, for a way out.

A tap on the back by something big and smooth froze his blood, and he carefully craned his neck back. Was the oversized reptile still around? Had he survived the initial bite only to be wrapped up and squeezed to death now?

It wasn’t a snake. It was a toe. His relief lasted a microscopic fraction of a second before he quickly crawled backwards to take in the full, massive size of the person behind him. It was a woman, clad in the ancient Egyptian garb like royalty. Or, at least a far skimpier variant. His eyes traveled up from her toes, to the seemingly-endless bronze pillars of her legs, and past a bared midriff with sizable breasts until he met her own eyes.

She was looking down at him, and holding his knife in her hands. He watched with wonder as she casually manipulated the blade in her fingers curiously. Then, looking as if she were only applying a modicum of pressure, she snapped it, and smiled as pieces of the blade fell down round him.

Then, with all the casualness in the world, she dusted her hands off, bent over, and picked him up. Two fingers clamped down on either side of his miniature form, and intense pressure could be felt all around his tiny form as he was lifted quickly to her face. He could now see all of her incredible beauty up close, and found himself enthralled with her. Though she could have easily crushed his body to paste with a clench of her powerful fingers, there was no cruelty in her eyes. She looked curious, and gently deposited him onto her other hand.

He fell onto the soft palm gently, and looked up at the woman curiously. She mirrored his own expression, and brought two fingers down to his torso, pinching carefully at his shirt. A quick tug with her fingers tore the garment free and exposed his bare chest to the dark-skinned woman. Her attention had shifted from him though, and instead she turned the tiny piece of cloth around between her fingers. The tiny spot of illumination from his flashlight seemed to confuse her, and she squinted at it silently.

Then, she dropped it, seemingly losing all interest in the item. The man’s brief respite was lost as her grinning face focused on him again, and she ran a fingertip down his pale chest. He squirmed uncomfortably in her grasp, and her eyes sharpened for an instant.

Two fingers lashed out and grabbed for the small man’s pants. His arms immediately shot down and tried to pry away the hard, smooth fingernails, but it was no use. With another flick of her wrist, she stripped him of his pants, leaving more of his pale body exposed to the dry, air. Both of his hands rushed to cover himself, but she paid him no mind.

Again her focus was on his stolen piece of clothing. She rubbed it between her fingers, causing him to cringe when the tiny pops of plastic and machinery being crushed could clearly be heard from between her fingers. She didn’t seem to understand why the pants were crunchy though, and frowned, before tossing them aside.

She returned her attention to her naked little captive, and smiled. He looked visibly distraught for some reason, and had curled his miniature form into a little ball. She tilted her head curiously at him again, wondering what had him so upset. In her time men would have given anything to be nude in her presence. Why would this make him nervous?

Her eyes raked down his helpless form until she spotted what she believed to be the problem. He was still wearing coverings on his feet, and she rubbed a finger along the top of his head, mussing his hair with a smile. It was no wonder he was still nervous. He'd obviously feel more comfortable once he was truly naked with one as lovely as herself.

Two quick pinches with finger stripped the man of his boots, leaving him completely bare in her palm. He covered himself as best he could, but there was no escaping her presence. She wanted to explore his body more, and see how much humans had changed after a millennia-long slumber.

Paying no mind to his attempts to cover himself, she grabbed hold of his arms with two fingers, and lifted him out of her palm. His legs bicycled helplessly in the air, and he made some quiet sounds of distress, but they weren't noticed by the giant woman. She was studying the figure clinging to her fingers with a sense of genuine curiosity.

The first difference between this new, modern man and her people of old was one she’d noticed even before she’d stripped him of his clothing. His pale skin made him look sickly, but he showed no other symptoms of illness. The center of his body was soft, and doughy. Completely unlike the chiseled and toned forms that her humans had earned from a lifetime of serving under her.

A finger slid up the quivering little man's side, and came to rest on the side of his head. He didn’t seem to want to look directly at her. Had people really become so cowardly since she'd last ruled? Her soft finger pushed into the side of his head, forcing him to face her, before she pulled it away. He immediately turned away again when her finger was removed, and she smiled. Maybe this wasn’t cowardice after all? He may have quivered like a frightened child in her fingers, but he showed he understood his place in their hierarchy by refusing to meet her eye.

Lips turning up into a smile, she slid her finger back down the man's pale form stopping when she reached his legs. It looked like bravery wasn't the only thing that had diminished over the years, and she stifled a laugh at the puny thing hanging poking out from between his legs.

Helpless to prevent her, the shrunken boy could only watch as her oversized index finger brushed over the tiny nub that rest between his legs. His tiny feet met the soft pads of her lovely fingers, and, as with all of his struggles, proved ineffective. Undeterred by his desperate counterattack, she gently began to rub the tip of her finger between his legs.

The effect was immediate, and the soft nub hardened into a firm bump. Putting her finger down, she marveled at how much smaller it was compared to her memories. Had humanity as she knew it gone extinct, leaving behind these newer, weaker subjects? Or were people like him simply part of a lower class? They’d stopped sending her lifetime servants centuries ago. Had they just resumed now that they had a more disposable kind of human?

As her mind wandered she continued to run her finger all along the insides of his legs, and only took notice of the effect she was having on her miniature captive when he both his legs wrapped around her fingertip as best they could. He was panting now, his pitiable moans filled with need as he rubbed himself all over the top of her finger.

A moment later, and a small spurt poured from his puny exposed area. The amount was positively paltry, and she giggled, breaking the long silence the two had shared for the past several moments.

His legs grew weak, and the rest of his body hung limply between her fingers. Soft, labored breaths came from his tiny chest, and she smiled. She didn't know where he'd come from, why he was here, or what the world outside of her tomb was like anymore, but she didn't care. She finally had a new plaything. Even if there was no way this small thing could hope to understand her desires, wants, and needs.

But that was okay with her. She had all the time in the world to teach him what she wanted from him, and the many, many things his new life would entail at her magnificent form.

He'd entered the pyramid an explorer, a man of the world, and in just a few short minutes she'd transformed him into little more than one of her playthings. A pale little weak figure to be manipulated between her fingers like a pet. It may not have been the millions who had once served her, and sealed her in this inescapable chamber, but that was fine with her. She enjoyed the extra power she held over his smaller, and paler frame.

Sighing, she walked back over to her throne, and took a seat. She finally released the man’s arms, and he collapsed into her open palm. She then placed her hands together, and cupped him safely, wanting to ensure that he enjoyed his rest.

She didn't know it at the time, there was already an operation underway to rescue her resting subject. An operation that would end with her second reign over humanity.
Based On A True Story by Emma Gear
Author's Notes:
A story about a girl who has a tiny pet who just can't seem to meet her demands. It's got shrinking, feet, some vore, a lot of humiliation, and is in first person.
“Yeah he's still under there. No, I don't know what he's doing. He’s probably fuckin’ dying, but when is he not?”

It all started about a month ago. Some guy just keeps messaging me saying how much he wants to be my slave. It’s weird, yeah, but it happens. It’s gross, and it’s not my thing, but this guy’s extra persistent. So, I decide to test out something… new that came into my possession recently. It worked, I shrunk him, and now I can barely feel him underneath my foot. I think he can kind of make out what I’m saying, based off of his reactions underneath me when I say specific things. But, the thing is, I don't recall giving him permission to listen in on my private phone calls.

“Shut up.” I whispered, putting my free hand over the phone. “Just… shut up and try not to die! I wanna try something later.”

He shut up. I don't know if it's out of loyalty, fear, or if it's just coincidence. Maybe he was just under my toes for a bit too long, and those few seconds sent him careening into the sweet throes of unconsciousness. Or maybe he's proving his loyalty again. He swore it to me when we first met, but after I shrunk him… well, he wasn't so keen on being my “everlasting servant” after that.

It took a lot to break him in. A lot. First I just tried telling him to behave. I know, I know. It sounds stupid considering I, you know, write about murdering little people en masse on the reg, but he’d sworn loyalty to me! I thought that meant something! It didn't, apparently, because he’s fucking stupid and doesn’t know what words mean.

So then I started yelling at him. I know, that seems like it might not be much different, but, I mean, he's tiny, right? That has to equal something? A whisper versus screaming at that size is probably more like a normal speaking voice competing against a hurricane of sound and fury. A hurricane that probably smelled sweet. Like cookies. As in the cookies I'd been eating only moments beforehand, and refused to share.

Maybe he was just sad?

Whatever. He listens now. Sometimes. I've still gotta step on him sometimes. Really work him under my toes and smother him. I know some part of him still likes it. Even after all we've been through. I've kinda liked it all along, but he's shown some real tenacity to still find some form of pleasure at my dirty feet. So we kind of match up in that regard, though I'll freely admit I do everything possible to make it bad for him. I mean, I'm sure he doesn't like being smothered into unconsciousness while he licks my feet. But, whatever. He has to eat something right? I'm not letting him have anything that belongs to me. That was part of the deal.

“You remember the deal, don't you tiny? I get everything you own, and you get to live with me for free.” He's not saying anything out loud, but I know he remembers. He's fucked now. He knows it, and I know it, but it's still fun getting him to admit it out loud.

I mean, just really stop and think about it. It's a regular, human thing to have pride. Even the poor have pride. They can say no to some sadistic fuck who offers them a hot meal in exchange for performing degrading acts on themselves or others. But this guy's got nothing. He has no possessions, cause I sure as shit took those as soon as possible. He has no family, because I mean, I had to break him somehow, right? It shouldn't have been a big deal...

“Have I ever told you how bad old people taste? What? Oh, sorry. I didn't realize it'd been that long. I was just… thinkin' about stuff again.”

He doesn't have anything to really live for anymore. I mean, it's not like he could return to a normal life at this point anyway. After all, the woman he'd professed his love to, and whom he'd had a crush on has rejected him. Now he's just a shapeless blob I manipulate with my toes. Or sit on. He told me he likes butts a few times. I don't see the appeal, but I do it. Not out of any desire to please him, God no. I just like how it tickles. It's a weird sensation having a tiny figure struggle against your butt, and it's all… tingly. You know?

That, and I've got a lot of butt. There's no way he can come close to getting out. That kind of has its own appeal too. Putting him in an inescapable situation, and ordering him to escape. It's an impossible task that he'll nonetheless tire himself out in an effort to complete.

“Keep licking or I'll eat you. You know that's not a threat, so I suggest you get to it asshole. What? No, I'm not calling you an asshole. I'm talking to my slave again. God it's not that hard to figure out. If I'm saying sexy stuff I'm saying it to him. If I'm saying stupid stuff I'm talking to you.”

He gets the picture though. You only have to show a bug what your stomach can do to someone their size once in order to make him appreciate a threat like that. It's quite been awhile though, and it was rather enjoyable. Maybe I should refresh his memory? He didn't seem like the smartest person around before I shrunk him, and I'd think having a brain smaller than my fuckin' pinky toe would affect that. Besides, reminding him what my stomach is capable of could be fun. It's where he'll probably wind up someday. Maybe even today, if he keeps screwing up.

“I'm thinking of getting him a new companion. Oh of course you agree you god damn pervert.”

I made sure to say that bit about a new, shrunken friend extra loud. He didn't react as much as he has in the past though. Normally it prompts a surge of activity, and he'll just start licking and dry humping his worthless fuckin' dick against whatever part of me is fucking with him that day. Not this time though. I think I underestimated his memory.

“Did I tell you what happened last time I got someone new? I promised him I'd bring him a companion, someone to share his struggles with. He didn't believe me at first, and I had to pretend to be nice to that sack of shit for a day. I asked him what he was looking for, and even made some notes! It kinda reminded me of you actually! Hold on, I think I've still got them.”

No sooner do the words leave my mouth that I feel the licking at my toes slow down. Naturally, I find this disobedience… disagreeable. So I do what I always do when a slave is being disobedient. I stomp his tiny, worthless ass like he's… something. I'm not a fucking poet. Leave me alone.

I've broken some of the others doing this before, but he seems to be holding on okay. After the first stomp I feel like I almost hurt myself with all the pressure, and I can feel him crack just a little bit. I don't feel any wetness under my toes though, which is a good thing. The last time he bled without my permission I broke both of his arms and wore him in a shoe after. He wouldn't stop screaming like a bitch though, and it started to draw some unwanted attention in public. So I put him away into a more quiet, and secure place. Of course, I knocked out of a bunch of his teeth afterward, but he learned his lesson.

I know that sounds bad, but it's okay. I gave him permission to bleed that time.

The second stomp isn't all that different from the first, sadly. I don't know if he's maneuvered himself into relative safety under my foot, or if I just broke all I'm going to on the first step. It's always better to be thorough though, so I give it about… ten? I think it was ten, so I'll go with ten. I give it ten more tries. There's a few more snaps mixed in, but they're pretty minor. He was broken immediately, and he'll need some time to recover.

“Found it! No thanks to this guy.” There's no response from him this time. I'd like to think he's haunted by the memories I'm about to dredge up, but, really, he's probably trying his best not to vomit blood all over my toes. He knows what happened last time he did that. I didn't want to cut his hand off. It sounded super gross. But I'd threatened to do so, and had to follow through.

He had a tough time adjusting to life with one hand, but what does he even need the other one for? He's just a fucking slacker who licks my feet all day. I should be doing more to him because his puny tongue doesn't come close to making up for the cost of room and board these days.

“Oh man. This is neat. Are you ready? He wanted a girl who was tall, and slender. Someone with long, flowing brown hair, and pale skin. He- wait a fucking second.”

Oh he's in for it now, if he did what I think he did. I mean, I'd idly thought about it before, but this is pretty specific. He was hoping I'd shrink my best friend, and not Random Mall Girl. He wanted to steal my friend away from me while he spent his tiny days wasting away underneath me.

“Hey. Shithead.”

His broken form writhes slightly, and I squeeze my toes around him. It's done more as a test than for any kind of pleasure. I've learned a lot about how a pained individual feels when squished between my big toes and the ball of my foot. There's a distinct jerkiness that an individual in their death throes goes through, so it's good to know that this guy's just a broken, horrible mess of a former-human. Not dead, or dying. Yet.

At his size though, it's really ticklish. I make some efforts to keep my feet in good condition, so it's kind of weird to feel such tiny limbs sink into the skin so much. Besides, he'll heal eventually. Why shouldn't I enjoy his everlasting torment?

“When you told me you wanted a tall, leggy brunette to spend time with under my feet, were you secretly referring to Sarah?”

The pitter-patter of his heartbeat stopped for a split second against my toes, before picking up speed dramatically. I'd hit the proverbial nail on the head. This guy was in for it now.

“So if you like her so much, why did you pick me to shrink you? Huh?!” I'm nothing if not passionate, and after about a half second without an answer I took matters, and his tiny form, into my own hands. My own, comparatively huge hands. The hands that had permanently ended the lives of many of his kind. The hands that were responsible for a good deal of the mutilation he consistently endured. “I'm not pale at all. I'm a healthy shade of brown! I don't have long hair, it's totally medium! My hair isn't brown at all, it's black! Why am I so drastically different from what you were really looking for?!”

I'm squeezing now, and I don't know why. It's hard to restrain myself when I'm this fuckin' pissed, and I made a mental note the last time I did this to never do it again. Yet here I am, refusing to learn any lessons, and squeezing the shit out of him. I'd like to say that things turned out okay, but I'm perfectly fine with admitting when I've fucked up, and, sure enough, a disgusting, deep red fountain explodes from his mouth and covers my fingers.

“Ugh.”

I'm self diagnosed with logorrhea, so it's pretty rare that I'm speechless. But the mixture of bile, blood, and who knows what else dribbling down my fingers is beyond description. I can't even look at him anymore. I don't even remember what I was talking about before, I just know that he has to be punished for this latest, ultimate betrayal. Something with a little more finality than anything that came before. But first, it would be rude of me to leave the phone waiting, so I CAREFULLY pick it back up to my face.

“I'll call you back.” is all I can think to say. Idle thoughts of going after Sarah come into my mind, but is that really fair? I'll worry about it later. First I have to deal with Shithead. Little, pale-skinned, little-dicked shithead. What do I do, though?

“You will no longer be allowed the privilege of serving me if. Now kiss my big toe like you really, really mean it. If you do a satisfactory job I'll let you go back to normal, but you can never come back. If you do a shit job? Well, let's just say the best case scenario is you leaving, broken bones and all, and never coming back.”

He hobbles up to my excited toes as quickly as a broken man can, and plants two tiny lips onto the round flesh of my big toe. His chest is covered in quickly-drying blood, but he doesn't seem to notice any problem with this. I do, though, and frown when he wraps his arms around my toe like it's a long lost lover, painting the front a rather deep red. I put up with it though. Normally that'd be deserving of punishment, but his fate has been decided. He's not getting out of here alive. I just want to break him down one final time. Really let him experience that true, inescapable despair.

“You're doing a good job.” I'm lying, of course. He's doing shittier than normal. His lips are quivering, and he seems to be taking short, sharp breaths. Maybe I punctured his lungs when I stepped on him earlier? Or maybe he's in love with my scent. Maybe there's some sort of crazy pheromones in the sweat down there that are driving him crazy with desire. Either way it's not creating a sensation that is pleasant for me, the only entity in this relationship that actually matters. I actually can't help but roll my eyes at how selfish he's being right now.

“Keep it up. You have my word that you'll go free.” My word is shit. He should know that by now. I don't have any qualms about lying to a person who's small enough to be swallowed whole. But he believes it. I don't know what kind of naive nonsense the idiot was raised on, but all it takes is some vague reference to a promise and he'll believe anything I tell him.

“Okay. That's enough.” I can't hold back anymore. It was only like a minute, but I'm fucking pissed and I can't keep up this charade anymore. It's not fun for me. What would be fun is sentencing him to his death. So I bend over, and pick up his tiny, wounded form. He's gritting his bloody teeth in pain, and his eyes are clenched shut. He almost looks asleep.

I can't have that, now can I? He needs to be awake. So I inhale deeply, offer him a warm smile he doesn't see, and spit on him.

He doesn't like that, but is too weak physically to do much about it. He also doesn't like when I start rubbing the saliva into his shattered form with my shirt to clean that shit off of him. It's not much, but giving him clean water is a luxury that I've never believed was necessary. No, not even right now, moments before I end him. Although it means he's not as clean as I'd like.

“You did an excellent job, and now you look almost presentable. You can go free now.” I announce, then pop him into my mouth.

I mean, I thought it was funny. He doesn't seem to agree. His cries of protest reach an almost audible level, but, well, I'm hungry. So fuck him. A loud, strained gulp and he's moving down my throat. Sort of. I'm not used to swallowing things his size without a drink, and I have to stop and massage the stubborn lump down my throat. It's a bit embarrassing, really, but not too bad. I mean, no one saw me almost choke on a guy I'd just been torturing. And who's he going to tell? The cookies I had earlier? Maybe the toast I had for breakfast, if that's still hanging around.

Though there's a nice surge of finality and emotion towards sending the guy to a torturous end in my stomach, I don't feel any better. Call me petty but I've always been the type to get jealous easily. Eating him really only put a bandage over the problem, but didn't solve it. I needed to go after the source of the problem. A certain someone who had been getting too big for her britches. A certain someone who has been moving onto bigger, and better things while I'm still where I've always been.

I could always make new friends. Or maybe I could just get new pets. Maybe someone with big glasses, and black hair. Someone to break up the monotony of all the shitty slaves I've had to deal with lately. Someone small, and easy to work with. Someone who would show my toes the love they deserve if, or rather when I shrunk them.

And if they don't work out, well, it's nice not having to worry about a meal. They can always prove their worth to my digestion tract if they fail elsewhere.
Bully for You by Emma Gear
Author's Notes:
Long Christmas break is over and nowit's time to get the rest of these done! Features a goth loli, some panties, and shiny boots.
Priscilla studied the tiny pair of eyes looking up at her fearfully. This was something she was normally used to. Something she was good at. Studying. She didn’t know what had come over her, or why she’d said the things she’d said. That wasn’t her at all. Really, it wasn't. But when she realized just how small… well. It felt natural. If anything it would be weird if she talked to something that small like it was a normal person.

She'd completely broken the helpless little thing emotionally, turning her into a quivering lump in the palm of her hand. Turning her lips up into a smile, Priscilla’s free hand gently held the bottom of her dress. Never breaking eye contact with the scared girl in her palm, she tugged the edge of her delicate dress up. After giving her target a quick wink, Priscilla stretched opened the front of her panties.

“I saw you looking at these earlier, Jessica. Ha! Typical! I bet you were wondering what it was like inside, weren’t you?” She paused, but only for a second. “But you know what. I like you, Jessica. That’s why I’m going to kill you last.”

“I'm sorry! Please! Let me g-”

Scoffing, Priscilla tilted her hand to the side and dropped the cargo into the front of her panties. A pleasing, tingling sensation ran through her body like electricity when she released the undergarment to seal the girl inside. The low thrum of arousal present for the last several minutes exploded into a symphony of pleasing sensations, and she rubbed two fingers over the front of her panties. Everything that had built up to this moment replayed in her head, only increasing her arousal.

“She had it coming.” Priscilla thought. Deep down she knew she was only justifying her actions for herself, but the silent words comforted her anyway. This had been building up all year, regardless of the fact that the actual shrinking only happened today. All the humiliation she had to endure at the hands of her captive bubbled up in her mind, and she lowered her frilly dress back over her panties. She enjoyed the feeling for now, but that didn't mean that

“Pasty!” This, unfortunately, was not a new insult. Far too many of Priscilla's mornings began with some sort of insult about her skin. So what if she was a really pale? She just liked to be indoors! It suited her and her interests very well. “Emo!” They'd add in, even though Priscilla was so obviously not! She didn't dye multicolored streaks in her hair to tart herself up. She wore expensive, heavy leather boots with chunky heels, not some cheaply-made wafer-thin canvas shoes! A fondness for black clothing didn't make her emo!

“Really though, seriously, like, why is she so short?” Jessica had said to her best friend Leslie on this particular morning. Unlike their opening salvo, this was something new. Yes, she was shor-no. She wasn't short. She was petite. She was not a little person with squat, stout limbs. She had the perfect anatomy of a grown woman! Just… scaled down a bit!

Well, maybe not a grown woman, she reminded herself as she looked down to her flat chest. Her parents were always telling her she'd fill out once she got to high school. Other girls around her were already into their development, but she hadn't even gotten started yet.

Why did she have to be short-changed genetically? Jessica and Leslie were practically fully developed! Puberty hit them like a truck, manifesting itself in the form of bouncing orbs filling out their shirts. She was the same age as those two, but they got every advantage physically.

Priscilla stopped reminiscing, and began to count backwards from ten. She wasn't like them. They were vapid, self-important, and mean. She, on the other hand, was the very image of grace. She was faultless, and they deserved everything that came to them. Exhaling slowly, she searched her mind for where she'd left off. Despite anger breaking herself out of her reverie, there was a thin, underlying current of excitement from reliving the events in her memory. She had all the time in the world now, so why not continue?

Being insulted for her skin wasn't something Priscilla enjoyed. But, because it wasn't exactly a thing she could change about herself she often just ignored it. So what if they didn't like how she looked? She didn't like them either. It's not like she could change her skin color anyway, so why worry about it? And who cares if these other girls didn't like the elaborate dresses she was so fond of wearing. She could change her clothes any time she wanted! She liked the gothic garments she'd been given, and had no intention of removing them just so she could conform.

But when she was mocked for her height she felt as if something inside of her was about to snap. She clenched her fingers into a fist, and wondered, if only for a moment, how much trouble she'd be in if she delivered that punch.

“Haha really? Like, are you mad Miss Priss?” Leslie said, stepping closer to Priscilla as she did so. “Only a little!” Jessica added, and the two fell into a giggling fit. Biting her bottom lip to restrain herself, Priscilla turned her head down, and tried to make a stealthy escape from the two distracted imbeciles. “Tried” being important, as she'd taken only one step before a pair of hands grabbed hold of her shoulders.

“Oh. My. God.” she had heard from the side. Priscilla bit her bottom lip for a moment, then exhaled calmly. The hands on her shoulders disappeared, but had grabbed hold of her thin ankles. While she’d been holding back all urges to physically assault the bigger girl, Jessica had dropped to the floor and lifted one of her boots.

“Leslie, you have got to see this!!”

Priscilla's face scrunched as she was pulled out of her daydream again. She looked down at her lacy, frilly dress. The gash in the frilly, lacy cloth was obvious at even a casual glance. She frowned at it, wishing she could mend it through sheer willpower alone, and restore her dress to its pristine glory. Maybe retrieving the shrunken Jessica from her panties and crushing her in her fist could help? Really let that blood flow from between her fingers and onto the cement as a human sacrifice to the gods of vanity?

But Priscilla held back. Because she'd won. The tide had been turned in her favor, and the reign of terror she'd endured for months was at an end. No matter how awful she had been before, Jessica was now tiny, and trapped in her panties. And there was nothing the irritating girl could do about it. Besides, she was just getting to the good part.

“Haha, wow! Really! Look at how tall that heel is!”

It was true. The boots Priscilla's parents had just bought her were rather tall to give their petite daughter a much-needed boost in confidence. She'd been so grateful that she'd put them on immediately. What followed was a short period of time adjusting to such a tall heel, before she made the decision to where them everywhere. They fit perfectly. They looked nice. And most importantly, they looked damn good.

“Oh. My. God. You're, still like that short, even with those things on?” Jessica laughed while measuring the heel with her finger. “How do you even walk in them?”

“Very carefully!” Leslie chimed in as if it had been the funniest thing in the world.

Priscilla had had quite enough. With a pink face she lifted her left foot away from the invading hands to leave this humiliation session. Unfortunately, Jessica wasn’t quite ready to let go, and she dropped right to the concrete ground.

Both of her tormentors laughed. Priscilla was hurt. Not physically, but emotionally. She kicked her feet away in a sudden rage, and placed both her hands on the ground. Her dress was covered in dirt and her shoes had probably been scuffed. This was the final straw. Someone had to pay. She was going to report this to a teacher. Or maybe even the principal!

Huffing, she'd climbed to her feet, when she heard it. The sound that changed everything. Her dress had gotten caught on something while she stood. She’d felt it just as much as she heard it. Carefully sewn, lacy fabric tore apart, leaving behind a gaping wound in the dress.

“What did you do?!” She'd shrieked suddenly and for good reason. This was her favorite dress! And now it sported a gash that would expose her skinny legs to the entire world! She'd have to go home and change now!

Leslie and Jessica hadn't found anything wrong with what they'd done though. While Priscilla was understandably distraught over what had just happened, the other two girls devolved into a fit of tittering giggles. Not knowing what else to do, Priscilla looked around her immediate area, and, upon confirming that there was no one else around, she retaliated.

What was supposed to be a swift kick at one of the girls became something else entirely as Priscilla's foot completely missed its target. It wasn't due to an error on her part, though. Nor was it because the other girl had channeled her inner martial artist and dodged at the last possible second.

The universe itself seemed side with Priscilla in that moment and gave her what she wanted. Reality seemed to warp for the tiniest fraction of a second, causing both of her intended targets to vanish from view. Her attempt at a kick went wide, and the sudden gust of wind shocked both tiny girls out of their laughter in an instant.

The huge boot that had just barely missed them stomped uncomfortably close to the pair while Priscilla fought to regain her balance. Her heart pounded in her chest as she waved her arms cartoonishly, before she was finally standing properly again. A smile formed on her lips, while her hands moved to her hips in a triumphant pose as if she hadn't just been struggling to remain standing.

“What just happened?” She asked nobody in particular. It wasn’t that she didn’t know, as the pair struggling at her feet was plainly obvious, but more the fact that she couldn’t believe it. Had she fallen asleep suddenly? Was she dreaming?

Priscilla pinched herself on the arm. Nothing changed. So why not go with it?

Almost by instinct Priscilla began to carry herself in a different way. She was now aiming to show off her new size advantage to the two smaller girls. Without saying anything aloud she crouched to get a better look at her new playthings. Her legs spread as she lowered herself, giving the two girls an impossible-to-ignore view up her dress.

Only a minute ago those skinny, pale legs looked almost cute sticking out of the black dress. Now they were smooth, powerful columns supporting an actual, real giantess. Lacy, frilly panties were on full display between the smooth pillars of Priscilla's legs, and both girls reached the same conclusion at the same time. The goth girl was doing this on purpose. Positioning herself like this was a deliberate move intended to intimidate. And it was working.

“Hi.” Priscilla said, her voice taking on a haughty tone. “So, um, like, question. Who’s small now?” She added in her best impression of the two. “Answer me!” She demanded, barely constrained fury evident as she stamped the tall boot next to the miniature Jessica. Sensing an opportunity to escape, Leslie turned tail and ran, abandoning her friend to the upset giantess’s wrath.

Priscilla scoffed. She decided to let the girl go, and let her feel like she had a chance to escape. For now she was going to focus on Jessica. In one smooth movement she bent forward and plucked the girl off of the ground, and looked over her in the palm of her hand. After a bit of studying she then dropped the tiny Jessica down the front of her panties, and pressed the bulge on her panties with a thin smile.

Her breathing was heavy now, and she fought back the urge to replay the day's events again. Leslie had been given enough of a head start. It was time to crush her dreams of escaping this situation unscathed.

As expected, Leslie had traveled the distance of only a few feet during all of Priscilla’s reminiscing. Placing her hands on her hips she strut forward with all the confidence of a wealthy socialite, intent on crushing her diminutive charge. The leather on her boots sparkled in the morning sun like a supernova as she very quickly closed the distance between herself and Leslie. A pathetic scream pierced the silence for a split second, before a carefully placed stamp kicked up a small plume of dust and bowled over Leslie.

“Prissy! I'm sorry for whatever I said! Please! Let me go! Don’t hurt me!”

Priscilla silenced the chattering little girl with a gentle stomp of her boot. Leslie's words were expelled from her throat in a throaty gasp, making a sound that pleased the giantess above. She never really intended on killing Leslie, but the fear and intimidation she’d wrought through the simple act of walking was giving her second thoughts.

“My name is Priscilla. Why haven't you learned it yet?” She stated, wondering deep down where this was all coming from. This wasn’t what she was like normally. Maybe this was just part of being big, though? When something big interacts with something little it talks like this. It can’t be helped. It’s natural. It was a good enough explanation for Priscilla, and she crossed her arms over her chest as she stared down.

“Kiss the bottom of my boot if you understand.”

Leslie was all too eager to prove that she didn't have a problem obeying orders the giant Priscilla gave her. It was difficult to breathe with all the dirt still settling, but the last thing she wanted was to be found disobeying. Lifting herself to her arms she scurried forwards to plant a small peck on the gleaming leather shoe. With her task completed, the small girl fell onto her back again, trying to catch her breath through the settling dust.

“Come on, Leslie. If you don't do a good job I'll have to break your legs.” Casual threats were not Priscilla’s forte, and she cursed herself for not being more subtle about her intentions.

The directness worked though, as tears began to stream down a terrified Leslie's face when she fought to deliver another kiss to the boot. At this size the minor scuff she'd by knocking Priscilla over was extra visible. It seemed to be looking directly at her, as the one part of the boot through which she could not see her own reflection. It cast silent judgment on the tiny girl, and an intense need to apologize to Priscilla was building up inside of her.

“Are you… are you daydreaming, Leslie?”

“N-No! Like, I didn't mean anything by it! Please! I-”

Priscilla tilted her booted foot up, freeing the tiny Leslie. The excitement was short lived, though, as she made a minor adjustment, before stamping her foot down again.

The shrill squeal that rang in Priscilla's ears would have haunted the hearts and minds of any other student. Tiny painted fingernails grasped at the tall wedge the footwear was situated on in a vague attempt at relieving some of the pain. It wasn't working,

“Now. What is my name?”

Leslie opened her mouth to scream an answer back, but could only emit a sickly wet gurgling sound from her throat. This, naturally, wasn't doing much to endear her to the giantess that kept her pinned underfoot.

“Should I just crush you, Leslie? Would that make you feel better? You wouldn't have to answer my question if we do that.”

There was no response from the dumb girl. Typical Leslie. Always one to coast on her appearances. It was no wonder she didn’t know Priscilla’s name. Her brain was probably atrophied from how little she used it. No, stepping on Leslie would be too good for her. She didn't want to mark her expensive shoes with such filth.

Priscilla felt a tingling go down her spine. She was really getting into this role. Even her internal voice had adopted it. It made her feel good, which was a sensation she wasn't all that familiar with. Normally she'd be the type to brood in the darkness and listen to moody music.

“I'm done toying with you, Leslie. You've bored me. You're not even as tall as the heel on my boots, and you’ve proven you can't show them the proper respect they deserve. That's insubordination, Leslie. And do you know what the punishment is for insubordination?”

Leslie didn't look like she even knew the meaning of the word insubordination.

“It's time to join Jessica.” Priscilla said, annoyed down to her feet. Once again there wasn't much of a reaction, but she didn't need one. Her excitement drove her forward, and she was beginning to view Leslie as a toy for her own pleasure.

Priscilla leaned forward, and picked up the injured Leslie from the ground. The pained screams were reignited by the movement, and she paused a moment to savor them. Actually taking delight in the suffering of others was an entirely new thing for Priscilla, and her eyes shot open again. She wasn't sure if she was ready to go down that route, no matter how enticing the pathetic figure coughing and retching in her hand was.

No, Leslie was going to be spared an execution. She was going to take a trip down her panties like Jessica before her, and like many, many others would be soon.

Again Priscilla stopped, and considered her thoughts. She didn't even know how the shrinking had worked. It seemed totally random to her. It was almost too silly to even think about doing it again. But… what if she could? Who would be next? Teachers? Annoying family members? Strangers? Or maybe even…

Looking down at her palm, Priscilla thought about the injured, wailing Leslie again. What if she shrunk her again? Made her near-microscopic?

Without any fanfare whatsoever, it happened. Leslie went from a sobbing inch-long figure to a nearly-impossible to discern speck among the pale vastness of her palm. A smile instantly formed on Priscilla's lips, and she scooped the minuscule figure beneath a fingernail.

“Think about what you've done.” The order was simple.

Leslie had gotten used to how loud Priscilla's voice was as she lied curled up in a ball. So it was a great surprise to her when it reverberated around the inside of her head and shook her entire body. She cracked an eye open to see the former cupped hand holding her had transformed into a smooth, featureless field in front of her.

“You'll have plenty of time to do so.” Priscilla announced, reaching her free hand down to lift the back of her dress and hold her panties open again.

Finding herself in an entirely new area made for a terrifying experience, but things would only get worse for the mote-like girl as her new situation dawned on her. She'd been shrunken further, and her entire world was beginning to tilt to the side. Her tiny hands grasped at wrinkles in the soft skin of Priscilla's palm in an attempt to save herself, but her earlier injuries reared their ugly head once again. As soon as her arms were stretched out enough to hang from the palm a searing pain shot through her entire body. The parts of her that took the brunt of the giantess’s step earlier weakened her.

And so she fell.

Priscilla couldn't even see the speck once it had left her palm. She simply waited several seconds, and snapped the back of her panties shut. That casual movement might have splattered Leslie into a crimson spot on the seemingly-endless pale hills of her behind. Or maybe it hadn't, and the little girl was still alive down there. Trapped and injured with no hope of escape.

Priscilla felt wonderfully devious. She’d resigned the small girl to a terrible fate with little more than a thought. These past several minutes were absolutely intoxicating. She had to try this on a bigger scale. But who? Or where? She had to think about this one.

They didn't all deserve this, but her moral code was shifting in ways that benefitted herself only. Anything caught in her wake was now a potential target, and she felt able to justify any actions she took towards anyone else.

A small wriggle from the front of her panties tickled her, and she squeezed her legs together. She secretly hoped that Jessica would find the tiny Leslie inside so they could reunite.

She wasn’t going to hold her breath, though. And after taking a moment to dust herself off she turned and went to the principal’s office, carefully pinching the split in her dress shut.
Like daughter, like mother by Emma Gear
Author's Notes:
hey there. this has some foot stuff some violence some vore and a bit of incesty situations and whatnot.
Heather squinted her eyes shut, but it wasn’t helping as much as she’d hoped it would. She could still feel the tiny pair of fists beating the soft skin of her toes. Hear the tiny screams of her intended target. Closing her eyes only seemed to intensify those ssensations. She was just waiting out the clock now. As soon as the order came she could just do it. Get it over with in one quick movement. Like ripping off a bandage.

“Squish them already! And stop pouting so much. You should really look like you're enjoying this. I'm not happy if you aren't happy. Remember that.”

The phrase struck a chord in her, and she opened her eyes again. That small, red face gasping for air between her toes wasn't the most pleasant thing to be looking at. Between desperate gasps for air his lips moved, silently begging for his life. Heather didn’t want to disobey her daughter, though, and tried her best to force a smile.

Beneath her toes the struggles turned hysterical as her deranged smile beat at whatever remaining sanity the pinned man held onto. What on Earth was she doing? Was she really prepared to take a young man's life just because her daughter was ordering her to? She was the parent here, wasn’t she?

“Do it, Heather.”

Why was Tiffany calling her by her first name? Had she done something wrong? Should she not be hesitating right now? Gritting her teeth in annoyance, Heather pressed all of her weight down onto her bare foot.

A final, pleading look formed on the terrified man's face before Heather's toes selfishly claimed his life. Every bone beneath her toes was broken instantly, and his remains exploded out the sides of her toes. They were warm, and it immediately began to dry in the crisp, spring air. She bit her lip at the sensation, wanting to wash her feet immediately to ease the uncomfortable sensations.

“Ooh. That guy lived directly underneath you. Now he’ll be living there forever.” The small girl resting on her shoulder whispered. “Did that feel as good as it looked like it did? Could you feel his death rattle when you finally stepped down? Or was he too weak to leave any kind of a lasting impression?”

Heather could hardly believe what she was hearing. Had those words really come from her little girl? She turned her head to the side ever so slightly, wanting to voice an objection, but found she just couldn't do it. What if things went back to how they’d been just a few hours ago? As disturbing as all of this was, it was the most that she'd talked to her little girl in… years? Had they really drifted that far apart?

Sighing, Heather gulped. It was too late now. Mr. Hope, the kindly old man who’d lived in the apartment beneath her own was gone now. His only crime was evacuating too slowly. He was disabled, but she didn’t think Tiffany had known that when she’d singled him out for execution. Would things have played out any differently if she had?

She shivered.

“Okay, one more for now! Let’s get moving!”

It wasn't a suggestion. It was an order. Heather clenched her teeth, afraid of how her little girl would react to defiance. But she’d just killed one of her neighbors in cold blood. She needed to get this off of her chest.

“Tiffany, don’t you think I should go look for some help? We don’t even know how this happened, and what if being this big is… well, dangerous for me? I’d feel much more comfortable if we can stop this and head to the hospital. At least for a quick checkup? Would that be okay, sweetie?”

There wasn’t a response from her shoulder. She’d always known Tiffany to be quick at responding, and it only took a few seconds for her to be fully aware that something was wrong. Each second that counted down felt like an hour, and her heart began to pound in her chest. She could feel the blood rushing through her ears she was so tense.

“Mom. Put me down.”

That tone. And she’d addressed her as Mom. That wasn’t good. It was never good. Tiffany only spoke to her like that before they would fight. Biting her bottom lip nervously, Heather offered an open hand to her right shoulder for her small daughter to step on. She knew she had messed up now, but had to keep a brave face. This was important to her daughter, so she was going to do everything she could to help her enjoy this!

A pair of tiny, soft feet sank into the skin of her palm. With a slow, controlled movement she moved her palm from her shoulder to the roof of the apartment complex. She made sure to place her somewhere safe, intact, and sturdy. Far away from the great, crumbling mess that had once been her meager residence and was now just a sign of where her growth had begun.

With tiny arms over her chest, Tiffany stepped off of the soft palm and onto the roof. She took a few steps before turning back around to look the giant woman in the eye. One not-so-friendly stare was all it took for the giantess’s will to falter, and she turned her head to the side, unable to meet the tiny pair of sparkling blue eyes head on.

“If you want to go to the hospital, then go. I’ll call dad, and he can come pick me up.” Tiffany said, all the humor gone from her voice. “Maybe whatever made you grow will affect him too. I bet he’d be willing to do whatever I told him to. He’s always been there for me. That’s why I picked him, you know?”

Heather’s bottom lip quivered as she was reminded of her past failings towards her little girl.

“It’s a shame too. We look a lot alike. I wanted to be able to experience all of this through you, you know? But if you’d rather go off and do your own thing then I understand. It wouldn’t be the first time. Just make sure to wash your feet before going to the hospital, or you could get some awkward questions.”

“I’m sorry, Tiffany!” Heather interrupted, no longer able to handle her daughter’s cruel words. “There’s no need to call your… father.” She added, her voice hardening ever so slightly at the mention of that man. “Come on, let’s do that thing you mentioned.” She offered, bringing her palm back up to the roof.

The tiny girl stood in place for a moment, raking her eyes over her giantess of a mother standing before her. Her expression would have been unreadable at normal size, and it was even less so for the giant woman. Long, silent seconds were spent staring the woman down before finally, she sighed.

“You're wearing too much.” She stated, softening her rigid posture and folding her arms over her chest. “You look too much like some sort of boring, overgrown housewife in those clothes. Take them off.”

“Okay.” the giantess replied with a quickly reddening face. She'd already felt like she'd pushed the limits too far up until this point, and didn't want to disappoint her little girl. Closing her eyes and gritting her teeth, she grabbed the thick sweater she'd been wearing and pulled it up over her head. Two oversized orbs bounced heavily for a few moments once they’d been set free from the thick garment. Her jeans were stepped out of a second later, and tossed onto the ruins of their former home.

She'd hoped that going down to her underwear was all that Tiffany had been asking of her, but the lack of reaction once she’d disrobed answered that question before she could even ask. Gulping audibly, she reached behind her back to unclasp the uncomfortable white bra that covered her generous chest, and slipped it from her body a moment later. Exhaling, she stepped out of her silk panties afte, and turned her head to the side in embarrassment. A gentle breeze caressed her nude form, and she bit her bottom lip again.

Tiffany remained silent, though she was now looking over the massive naked form before her. She really did look a lot like the older woman, aside from, well…

With a quiet sigh, she turned her head down to her own petite chest. Her hands cupped at imaginary mounds of flesh protruding from her chest before she crossed her arms in annoyance. For years she'd been assured that she was simply a late bloomer. That she'd fill out just as her mother had, and would need to buy an entirely new wardrobe to compensate. Since then, both friends and enemies had filled out, but she was left behind.

Painful memories flitted through her mind for a moment, before she turned her head back up, and walked onto the palm.

“There’s one more person we need to visit.” Tiffany stated once she was safely back on the giant woman’s shoulder. “Make sure to let me see him again before you do it too.”

Heather nodded, and stepped back for a moment. A surprisingly small number of people had tried evacuating the apartment complex after she’d grown. The rest had to be hiding out in their homes, hoping to weather the storm and stay safe during whatever was going on. Her eyes scanned the building’s façade, before she pinpointed the apartment she was sure she needed.

A tiny face stared back at her through one of the windows, and she felt a twinge of guilt. He was scared. Still, it confirmed that her target was hiding out at home. They’d locked eyes for a moment, and she stepped up to the building. Biting her bottom lip again, Heather punched at the window, and was surprised to see a portion of the outer brick wall collapse along with it. Maybe if things ever got back to normal she’d get to report the wall’s shoddy construction to the superintendent. That is, assuming she didn’t get sent back to prison for what she’d just done, and what she was about to do.

It only took a few seconds of fumbling her fingers around the inside of the apartment blindly before she found her target. Skinny, spindly limbs fought against her giant fingers fruitlessly, but she managed to gently pull a small boy through the hole she’d created in the home just a few seconds earlier. Once visible she carefully closed her fingers around his body, restricting his limbs so that only his head was sticking out from her fingers.

“Him, right?” Heather asked. She'd seen this boy around, though she'd never spoken to him before. She knew his parents were John and Beth down the hall, and that he went to the same school as her daughter. That was probably part of why she’d singled him out only seconds after this strange experience began, but her daughter never filled her in on any of the specifics.

“Yeah.” Came the response, and Heather quietly looked down at the boy who was soon to be her next victim. Though she could feel his desperate struggles to break free of her fingers, she could also tell that his eyes were glued to her bare chest the entire time. Her free arm came up to hide her breasts from his view, while he was brought before her daughter.

Tiffany stood quietly when the hand carrying the boy came up. Her heart fluttered as she looked at the mop of dirty blonde hair looking back at her fearfully. This was it. This was her chance to let him know how she felt. All their history together came welling up inside of her! She just had to let it all out!

Gritting her teeth, she clenched her fingers into a fist and launched it directly at the boy’s face. Unable to do anything to defend himself, he took the punch directly, forcing his head back as a fountain of blood arced from his nose.

“FUCK YOU EVAN!” Tiffany screamed. “DO IT!”

The scared boy was now in pain, and confused. He wanted to ask what she’d meant, but he quickly discovered that the last thing Tiffany had said wasn’t directed at him, but at the woman holding him. The blood streaming down his face was all but forgotten now as he watched the hand move away from the girl on the shoulder, and move towards her face.

Heather opened her mouth as wide as she could, and was relieved that it was more than enough for the little thing to fit inside. She didn’t think she’d choke on him when he was quite this small, and she dumped his tiny form onto her wet, squishy tongue. He began to cry for help almost immediately, and she could feel the tiny vibrations of his voice echo around the chamber of the inside of her mouth. It actually tickled a bit, if she was being honest.

Her lips closed slowly, and dramatically, for effect. She didn’t know what sort of history her daughter and this boy had, but she had requested this specifically and she was willing to do whatever it took to make her girl happy. Her tongue undulated beneath the small boy, and she pushed him to the back of her mouth.

Tiny hands clawed at her tongue, but a sudden idea had struck the giantess. Leaning her head forward, Heather spared him certain death down her throat for the moment, and tilted her head to the side. Using her tongue she maneuvered his body around until it was pressed against her cheek. Her lips pursed slightly to breathe in, before she pressed her tongue against her chin, so the outline of his body bulged slightly.

Her devious game wasn’t lost on Tiffany, who cracked a sly smile at the crying, blubbering husk of a classmate through her mother’s cheek. She felt herself salivating at the thought of what was about to come, and watched carefully as Heather tilted her head back up again.

This time there was no extra teasing. The giantess needed her hunger to be sated, and this was to be her snack. Her tongue scooped the figure out from her cheek and leaned back once again to create a makeshift slide. Desperate fingernails clawed at the sides of tongue to avoid the inevitable, but there was no hope. After only a few seconds gravity won out.

Tiffany watched with rapt fascination. The throat was moving slightly, and she waited for the screaming, squirming bulge to travel down it. What she didn’t expect was the incredibly loud, and deliberate swallowing sound that accompanied his demise. The surprise nearly brought her to her own knees, and she could feel the saliva pool in her mouth all the whole.

“Thank you.” Tiffany said quietly.

Heather’s heart swelled with joy.

---

“Charlie. Come outside. Your daughter wants to see you.”

Heather was quite a sight to behold, now. She towered dozens of feet tall over all other people, and had been busy for the past hour. Any inhibitions she'd felt towards her new role initially had completely evaporated. Her daughter still sat on her shoulder, watching everything that was happening silently.

Feeling tiny people crunch under your feet stopped being so awkward after you'd done it twenty times or so. And thanks to her daughter she'd discovered that she could fit six fully grown adults into her mouth at a time. She couldn't swallow that many at once, though. She'd needed t chew some of them down before doing so, which also taught her that it was remarkably easy for her oversized mouth to crunch through bones and flesh alike.

A thin sheen of sweat covered the giant woman's body as she awaited a response. Her feet were caked in bloody remains of unfortunate people, and random red splotches adorned her breasts and butt as well. The gentle breeze that had cooled her for most of the day was transforming into a powerful gale that blew straight through her hair.

Tiffany wasn't sure what to make of this. She'd spent most of her life growing up with her father, and now her obviously enraged was standing before his luxurious home with her. Part of her wanted to order the woman to walk away, and spare the nice man. Another, more carnal part wished to watch whatever was about to happen, though. She imagined what she would do in this situation, tingling with excitement as she did so.

Even her depravity has its limits. Why focus on one person when there was a whole neighborhood to feast on?

“Mom, I-”

Heather had other plans.

For the first time since this strange new chapter in their lives began, Heather acted of her own accord. In a matter of seconds she'd raised a reddened foot into the air, and slammed it down onto part of the mansion. It cracked, splintered, and was buried beneath her flesh in the blink of an eye.

The words of protest Tiffany had intended to utter were silenced. A devious smile crossed her lips. It hadn't taken very long for the giantess to embrace the role she'd imagined for herself so many a time. As far as she was concerned now, there was nothing she could do to stop whatever was about to happen.

Tiffany bit her bottom lip in anticipation.
Painting by Emma Gear
Author's Notes:
Commission for YDNKM! Its got some futa, cockvore, and a bit of destruction and a bit of boob stuff. Hope you enjoy!
Kotoki’s eyes shot open. She wasn't the slightest bit sleepy, but that was normal! Normal for her, at least. She didn't sleep to regain energy like a mortal. Not at all, no. If you asked her, she wasn’t even entirely sure that the way she passed the time could be classified as sleep. She only referred to it as such for the feeble-minded beings who couldn’t hope to match her vast intellect. After all, even the most patient and understanding of her kind would object to the task of watching over humanity constantly for even a couple of years, much less eternity. So she, along with the rest of her kind, only chose to interfere when there was a problem. And then she'd ordered her most devout followers to make sure there was never any problems! It was fullproof! Or, it had been. If she was conscious then something had gone wrong, and she'd need to offer the humans some divine intervention once again.

She sat up and stretched her arms over her head. Doing so felt good, which was all she could ask of basically anything she did anymore. Her divine form was immune to any and all forms of negativity. She couldn't even get her feelings hurt, as far as she could tell. Her curiosity piqued at this sudden question she actually didn't actually have an answer to, and she made a quick mental note to check later. For now her goal was clear… or, rather, it was as clear as she could make it. Even her powers had limits, and while she was able to set up a crude alarm to wake her when there was trouble at her shrine that didn't mean she had any details.

Standing from the perfectly made bed in which she’d been lying, Kotoki took a moment to examine herself in the mirror placed directly next to it. She'd created this small, cozy home in her personal pocket dimension, and she enjoyed spending eternity to herself. Her silky brown hair was flawless, as always, and she offered herself a winning smile. Other deities, particularly one with long orange hair, had criticized her decision to live in such a humble abode instead of an enormous, opulent mansion, but Kotoki felt no reason to justify her choices to anyone.

That was also why others like her typically held dozens of places of worship across the entire mortal realm. They wanted to let their power be known far and wide. Their egos were so fragile they needed to be assuaged constantly. Why, one of them had even had the gall to name himself God, and demanded his followers spread the word far and wide. Kotoki wanted for almost-nothing compared to that nut job. She wanted a single, modest shrine, and nothing more. Set up on the outskirts of a great city, so her followers could enjoy some semblance of the peace and quiet she enjoyed herself.

...How long had she been looking at herself in the mirror again? A mortal's life typically lasted less than a hundred years, which was but a drop in an ocean compared to how long-lived her kind was. As such, time management was not her forte. She had her weaknesses, even if the mortals liked to call her a… what was, it again? Goddess? No, they couldn't have been so cheesy and unoriginal, could they? Maybe there simply wasn't a better term for what she was. If that were the case she could get behind the “Goddess” label.

Sighing, she lazily drew a circle in the air with her finger. After a couple seconds an image formed in the circle she'd drawn, clear as day. She stood a moment and studied the image before her, crossing her arms over her ample chest in the meantime. She was looking at her shrine, as she’d expected, but something was wrong.

The pristine walls of the simple structure had been besmirched. Thick black lines covered seemingly every inch of every flat surface. It was hard to make out from the angle she'd drawn her portal, and considered creating a new one for a better view.

She put those plans on hold, though. There were humans crossing in front of her now. A small group of them, carrying hefty cans in each arm. The metal containers were stained with what appeared to be… taint? No, paint! Her alarm system had paid off! Mischievous troublemakers had defiled the one thing she'd asked them not to, and now she'd caught them in the act! The nerve of these people!

Giving herself another unnecessary once-over in the mirror, Kotoki waved her arm to close the portal she'd been peering through, and quickly drew a second, significantly larger circle in the air. Ready to exact punishment, she smiled when the second portal's view materialized before her. This time she could see the entire shrine.

This should be a simple job, shouldn't it? Step in. Establish who's still in charge. Leave. With a wide grin, she took a deep breath, and stepped through the portal.

---

Though her arms were on fire, Lily did not complain. As she struggled to lift the heavy canisters of red and white paint up the steps of this rather modest shrine she reminded herself that this was important work. Important to who, she wasn’t sure. But the building looked old, and important, so she was sure it mattered to someone else besides the couple of shrine maidens who’d taken up residence here.

Beads of sweat were beginning to trickle down the frail girl’s form and she felt as if her legs were on fire. She fought through the pain, though. There was nothing that could be done about it anyway. The vandals had escaped, and she’d volunteered to help clean the place up. Already some of her fellow volunteers were scrubbing away at the vulgar language covering the walls. It wasn’t doing much good though, and they needed the paint she was struggling with to truly restore the structure to its former glory.

Finally, Lily’s foot ascended that final step. She stopped for a moment, and placed the cans on the ground. Her fingers were glowing red just from carrying the weighty containers, and she blew on them for a moment before looking back at the shrine. It was just a bit further away. Why wasn't anyone coming by to help her? Why had they even assigned her this task anyway? She wasn't built for heavy lifting!

Suddenly, the ground beneath her shook, and she fell directly onto one of the cans she’d just dropped. Rolling to her side to nurse the wound, her eyes had a split second to bulge out of their sockets as she laid eyes on an absolutely enormous woman. Her mind reeled at the logistics of such a massive being appearing so suddenly and without explanation. The giant woman took a step forward, and Lily’s bottom lip quivered. A socked foot hung in the air above, covering her and the paint she’d painstakingly carried up those steps in shadow.

Overcome with fear, Lily forced herself back to her feet, and began to run. Unfortunately, it would all be for naught, and for the briefest of moments she felt a soft, cottony ceiling come down on her head.

A fraction of a second later, Lily was no more.

---

Kotoki smiled at the sensation of crushing one of those worthless vandals underfoot. She wiggled her toes on the mess after crushing the girl, and was rather curious about the white liquid that had exploded out from under her foot. When she’d last checked humans certainly didn’t leave any white marks behind after being stepped on. That had to be new. Had humans really continued to evolve in the years since she’d last visited? A warm smile crossed the foxgirl’s lips, and she felt a quiet sense of pride at humanity’s drive to continue evolving even in this day and age. Maybe one day they’d even be on par with her! Wouldn’t that be something!

Shrill, tiny screams broke the smiling Kotoki from her reverie, and she suddenly remembered she had a job to do! Right now she was standing at the comfortable height of roughly five-hundred meat-hers, if she remembered human measurements correctly. It was the perfect height for the sort of punishments she had in mind, for these mischievous vandals, and she eager to begin.

Down at her toes she could see the noisy people begin to scurry away from her massive form, and flee. She tilted her head ever so slightly, curious about this reaction. One second they were happy to vandalize her shrine and the next they were running away like a bunch of stuck pigs. Well she wasn't about to stand for that!

With slow movements, she used the sides of her socked feet to push the runners back closer to her shrine. The casual movements just so happened to show them what had happened to the unfortunate girl carrying the cans of paint just a minute earlier. Wanting to avoid a similar fate, they immediately kowtowed to her silent demands.

Kotoki was pleased. Maybe there was a bit of inherent worth to these puny vandals after all! That didn’t mean she’d spare them, of course. It just made her happy to know that even disobedient, rude humans were able to recognize their superiors. Maybe one day she could live in this realm full time, and allow a small city to serve her.

Such thoughts were pleasing to the giant foxgirl, and she could feel herself beginning to grow pleasantly warm in her heavy clothing. She’d dressed the way she expected those who watched over her shrines to. A white kimono top, red hakama, and a pair of soft tabi. The look was the furthest thing from original, as she’d lifted it from one of the other shrines dotted around the countryside. It was used for a reason though, and she was both a fan of the look and how comfortable it was to wear.

Unfortunately, the heavy clothes were also rather hot. So without a shred of what humankind would refer to as “decency”, she tore her top open, freeing a pair of rather sizable, heavy breasts. Now able to feel the cool, afternoon wind directly on her bare skin, she shuddered, and rubbed a finger over a nipple. Her breasts usually weren't the focus of her visits, but it had been so long since she'd last satisfied herself every part of her was sensitive.

With one hand resting on a naked breast she continued to herd the little people closer to the shrine. Arousal began to show on her face as she gave the soft orb a gentle squeeze, and positioned herself over the lone building that was her shrine. With a needy groan, she stopped groping herself, and carefully sat down, making sure to trap the building and its inhabitants between her crossed legs.

Finally comfortable, Kotoki decided it was time to begin. While a few of the vandals had remained between the small wooden structure and her legs, most had retreated inside. It was the furthest thing from a real problem to her, because with only one hand she ripped the roof clean from the rest of the building and exposed everyone huddled inside. Their combined screams tickled her ears, causing them to twitch ever so slightly atop her head. Now she had to decide how to get started. There were so many little people in differently colored clothing! Maybe she should just close her eyes and pick one at random?

Then, she caught a glimpse of it. White on red, just like what she’d been wearing! Frowning, she reached her slender fingers into the huddled mass, casually batting people away before nimbly plucking the figure she'd caught the slightest glimpse of.

It was a tiny shrine maiden! She looked a lot like Kotoki herself with long, dark hair and an almost-as-impressive bust. It was her job to keep the place clean. She was supposed to make sure this sort of thing didn't happen in the first place!

Offering the little thing a kind smile, Kotoki picked her up, and dropped her between her breasts. Immediately the little figure sank into the canyon between her soft, fleshy orbs, and the giantess bit her bottom lip in excitement. She inhaled sharply, and both her hands reached up to massage her breasts this time. Her pink nipples again began to swell in arousal and her arousal began to build up down between her legs as well.

She noticed too late that a string of saliva had begun to pool in her mouth and was dripping down between her breasts. Her lips closed rather suddenly in an attempt to avoid the inevitable, but it was too late. While her tiny maiden swam through the sea of cleavage she found herself drenched in a downpour of thick, sticky saliva. It completely overwhelmed the small woman, and the excess liquid began to trickle down Kotoki's bare breast, leaving a shiny trail behind. She held her breath as she watched the tiny, sputtering figure beg for mercy between the fleshy boulders, and Kotoki knew she couldn’t hold back any longer.

Squeezing her breasts together with her arms again, Kotoki looked back down at her little victims, and was surprised to see them watching the show she'd been giving them inadvertently. Her cheeks grew hot and she felt a tinge of embarrassment wash over her reddening face. It shouldn’t have bothered her, since they’d all be part of the show soon enough, but it still did!

With only a fraction of her immeasurable power, Kotoki ripped her hakama free from her legs, and fully exposed her enormous body to the world. All eyes were immediately drawn down from the jiggling breasts, straight to the thick, powerful cock jutting forth from between the giantess’s legs. The stiff breeze felt nice, and she twitched a little as her tool bobbed in the wind.

Kotoki hadn’t said a word to the humans so far, and she wasn’t about to start now. Wearing nothing but a smile she leaned forward, and plucked an unlucky woman from the crowd. The thin, weedy girl transformed from scared onlooker into a screeching banshee the instant she was selected, much to Kotoki's pleasure. Nothing felt quite as good as a fighter, in her earnest opinion.

With her free hand gently massaging the thick, meaty column, Kotoki gently brought the struggling figure right to the slit of at the top of her erection. The tiny kicks and punches against the sensitive head only served to spike her arousal even higher, and she began to pant. It had been so long since she'd been touched by someone else in such an intimate area she feared she may reach the tipping point too quickly!

Paying little regard to the woman's well-being, Kotoki shoved the small, struggling figure into the slit of her cock forcefully. It was a tight fit, but her cock made short work of the tiny morsel, slurping her up without any real injuries. Already-frantic attempts to escape only intensified once the woman had been submerged in the fleshy tube, and Kotoki slid her thumb over the slit of her cock to seal her hapless prey inside.

The giant foxgirl's body began to shiver in pleasure as her cock's snack began to slowly slide lower and lower into the shaft. The tiny girl's screams of terror transitioned into begs for mercy, but Kotoki was not shaken. Others may have been okay with just cutting a troublemaker's hand off, but she fed enjoyed the small vibrating sensation of a human scared for their lives sliding down her cock.

From outside Kotoki was already stroking her erection slowly, massaging the tiny lump down her shaft into the depths of her body. She again bit her bottom lip, curled her toes inside of her socks, and pressed her cock down. A section of the outer wall of her shrine crumbled easily under her direct presence, and left the remaining humans to stare directly at the oversized appendage that had just consumed one of them. Bouncing on her hips slightly, Kotoki looked back down at the people staring back at her in fear.

For a moment they locked eyes. Half a dozen tiny, helpeless vandals. Each small enough to become half a dozen snacks for the throbbing erection standing between her legs. Kotoki looked down on them, and ran her hands up and down her massive cock more furiously. She was nearly there. She looked down at the little people between her legs. She thought of the differences between herself and them. Their every waking moment was fear now. Fear of when she would finish, and take all of them down. Fear of the unknown, as in whether or not she would be satisfied after cumming.

The wriggling lump finally reached its destination, and Kotoki's whole body tensed up at once. Her tiny victim was now residing in one of her smooth, round balls. A tiny voice begging for mercy was lost in the dark hell encasing it. Surrounded by thick, white cum, it wasn't long before the tiny snack just completely lost its form and joined the rest of it.

It took less than a minute, but it felt like a lifetime. All at once Kotoki gasped, taking in a breath she hadn't realized she'd been holding out on, and she unleashed. An explosion of pearly white cum shot from her oversized cock like a cannon, blasting through the captive audience and smashing a hole straight through one of the small structure’s walls like it were made of gossamer. High-pitched needy gasps escaped the giantess’s lips as her toes curled and a second volley of cum followed soon after.

From beginning to end it had taken Kotoki only a minute to finish herself off, but the end result was incredible. Small bodies struggled to stay afloat in the thick rivers of cum that coated every wall in the shrine and had flooded the interior. Several huge holes were carved straight through the walls, and were dripping with her seed. Even the surrounding forests were painted white with her essence.

Kotoki's cock began to soften as a lazy smile crossed her lips. Though she was superior to a human in every regard, even she had a refractory period and the only thing she wanted to do now was relax. Her naked body stretched out over the long walkway and stairs that lead up to her shrine, and the sweat-soaked shrine maiden trapped between her breasts the entire time was finally freed.

She missed this feeling. Maybe she should stay here awhile, and spend some time with humanity? The thought was exciting, and her cock began to slowly stiffen, and rise up from between her legs. There was an entire planet of little, helpless people to play with, after all. If she really wanted too, she could see herself growing even bigger, and having more fun. What would they do if she came into a reservoir? It was a silly thought but part of her hoped they'd just run with it, and accept the change to their water.

Kotoki's cock rose back to its full, rigid glory. Yes, she would stay her a bit longer. Not more than a century, though. Two at the most.
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=5405