Swan #627918 by OneInch
Summary: In 2015, when the world is dealing with an incredibly rare disease named 'Disease #627918', a young girl takes it upon herself to travel to a friends who she hasn't seen in 3 years to look after her, after she is diagnosed. Did she make the right choice or will she live to regret it.

WARNING: THERE WILL BE SOME GIANT MALE CONTENT IN THIS STORY.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.
Categories: Giantess, Couples , Feet, Footwear, Giant, Growing/Shrinking out of clothes, Insertion, Lesbians, Mouth Play, Slave, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.), Dwarf (3 ft. to 5 ft.), Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.), Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/f, FF/f, FM/f, M/f
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 14 Completed: No Word count: 18367 Read: 118958 Published: April 23 2015 Updated: May 25 2015
Story Notes:
I've been on this site for a long time now and I've read lots of stories, and now finally I feel like contributing. I've never written a story before so go easy on me if I've done something wrong haha. I've wrote this using my own fantasies of what I want to happen to me, so hopefully this should be meaningful. Please review and let me know what you think, suggestions are welcome. :)

1. Chapter 1 - The Set Up by OneInch

2. Chapter 2 - Rachel In Charge by OneInch

3. Chapter 3 - Diagnosis (Part 1) by OneInch

4. Chapter 3 - Diagnosis (Part 2) by OneInch

5. Chapter 4 - Considerate Billy by OneInch

6. Chapter 5 - Episodes by OneInch

7. Chapter 6 - Fate by OneInch

8. Chapter 7 - Goodbyes by OneInch

9. Chapter 8 - Hidden Fantasies by OneInch

10. Interlude 1 by OneInch

11. Chapter 9 - Bullet by OneInch

12. Chapter 10 - Trap Finish by OneInch

13. Chapter 11 - Confessions To A Doll by OneInch

14. Chapter 12 - Trevor's Return by OneInch

Chapter 1 - The Set Up by OneInch
Author's Notes:
So this is the first chapter, nothing really happens in here. Just setting up the time and characters, but it'll get more exciting soon I promise.

It was 2015. February 14th. So far the year was going like any other, perfectly normal. Of course there was the worlds natural hiccups, tornadoes and thunder storms, oh and who could forget the unforgiving Disease #627918. That was the technical name of which people in long white lab coats called it, to everybody else it was known as the shrinking disease. The disease was very rare, so rare in fact that not everybody knew about it. At the moment there was no cure, and no real rush for one either. Given that only 10 to 20 people got the disease every day.

The disease is as simple as it sounds, you get it and then you shrink. The rate at which people shrank varied, only one thing was ever guaranteed. That was a person who got the disease would never stop shrinking, that is of course unless they died. Nicknamed 'shrinkies', governments all over the world were battling with each other over whether they should get human rights. Some arguments were that no human was 3 or so inches tall, only bugs were. And bugs had no human rights did they. Other arguments went on like 'no matter how small they are, they're still humans, they have souls blah blah blah...'. It's not my job to tell you the politics of this situation, just to tell you that governments were undecided on laws. This meaning there currently are no laws against hurting or evening owning a shrinkie as a pet.

As you can imagine, there were different situations for the people who shrank. When they got little, some people would endlessly care for their shrunken companion making sure that they get what they need in life. This was pretty rare though. Most of the time you heard on undisclosed blog sites about people dominating their shrunken ones, making them pets. Making them become slaves to their owners and doing housework, and even sexual related scenarios. All in all, you didn't want to catch the disease #627918.

Now because of all this, a once little community with a certain rare fetish became one of the most common fetishes of all time. Macrophillia. Now if you're reading this now, you know what that is. Or you have some interest. But the fetish sky rocketed when young teenage girls found newborn power from dominating a tiny little shrinkie. People on all them giantess sites who used to jack off to pictures and videos of women dominating shrunken men were now praying to get the disease, it was their form of heaven. But of course there were the sane people who didn't want to shrink. People who didn't get a hard on from being crushed under their moms flip flops. About 80% of all those who shrunk were male, making it even more rare for girls to shrink. Sometimes people would die of laughter when a girl who thought she was immune suddenly shrank to 4 inches tall in a classroom. That girl would then be prodded and poked, sexually assaulted and then taken home by the teacher to be their pet.

Now the person who's story we follower was a girl. She never thought she was immune though, but she never really payed the disease much thought. Of course it was always there in the back of her mind, but it never gave her sleepless nights. Her name was Amy Montoya, a beautiful Italian-American. She was born in Florence in Italy but moved to Chicago when she was 6 years old. Amy was a fairly average girl. She was 20 years old, with long brown hair and black eyes. She stood at a reasonably small 4'10", people often confusing her with a shrinkie in the process of shrinking. She worked an average job, living alone with her dog. She was a girl who liked other girls, she would get plenty of male attention but never found a girl to start a relationship with. Like anyone Amy had her own little secrets, and sexual fantasies. She was one of those extremely rare girls with a foot fetish. She had only ever told one person about it, and that was her friend. Chloe Swan. A cam girl from Texas, who was one of Amy's best friends before she moved away from Chicago. They still kept in touch, and with Chloe being a cam girl Amy felt she was the perfect person to tell. Because she wasn't judgemental about anyone else who she made shows for, so she certainly wouldn't her best friend. Amy would be lying if she said she hadn't had some fun with Chloe's feet before, but now that she was gone she has nobody else to play with. Amy was a shy but nice girl who would never purposely harm anybody. She never deserved what was coming her way. …
End Notes:
So now that setting up has been done, the story will start progressing in the next few chapters. Let me know what you think, go easy on me I'm new to this haha.
Chapter 2 - Rachel In Charge by OneInch
Author's Notes:
I decided I wasn't quite done building up the story yet, but I've tried to add some juicy stuff in with this chapter. I hope you enjoy it :)



If you were one of the unfortunate shrinkies, the ones who had no family or if they did, didn't care about them and didn't have the time to dominate them, you was sent to laboratories. Scientists would conduct tests on your tiny body, trying to determine the durability of a tiny person. Trying to learn what sped up and slowed down the shrinking purpose. The official conclusion was that shrinkies were much more durable, but certainly not indestructible. They had found that out by letting female scientists have their ways with the tiny people, crushing them underfoot and with their butts. Some shrinkies went splat, whereas others were spared for the next test that they had in mind.

Not only did they learn that they are more durable, they learnt that nothing slowed down the shrinking process. In contrast to that, only one thing sped it up. Arousal. They found that the more horny the shrinkie was, the faster they turned into little specs of dust. Invisible to the human eye.

Amy had just gotten home from her boring day at work. The job itself sounded really interesting, she worked at a record label which had some of the biggest bands and artist signed to them. But she was nothing more than someone who was stuck doing admin. And the way things were going, she couldn't even see herself progressing any further. Her old boss was lovely, if he was still in charge she could see herself going places. Instead it was now his bitch 27 year old daughter in charge, who was only money motivated. Her old boss, Brian, one day came in crying his eyes out. Nobody knew what was wrong, and the weeks after that he became a lot more absent to his duties. Now you've already guessed it, #627918. It had grabbed a lovely 50 year old innocent business man. Poor him, although it got worse.

The daughter came in one day shooting her mouth off, claiming that she was now in charge after her dad had gave her the label. Of course nobody believed the brat and they completely ignored her. It wasn't until a few hours later when she came in with a strange container in her hand. She called everyone to a boardroom meeting, even the admin girl Amy. And to everyone's surprise she was extremely polite. Everybody huddled around in the seats, and when there was no seats left they stood around the room. The bosses daughter, whose name I still haven't mentioned for a reason, didn't speak a word. She simply pulled out her container and reached inside, and then pulled out her dad. Amy guessed he must've only been around an inch tall, he was obviously a quick shrinker.

She placed her inch tall dad onto the boardroom table, before staring at her for a good 10 seconds. He knew what this meant, don't move a muscle. He simply lay there waiting for his daughter to speak. But she didn't. Instead she stood onto the chair that was placed behind her, and then onto the table. Her 6" heels placed either side of her now shaking dad. She still didn't speak, instead she just looked around the room. Looking at the faces one by one. Amy could've sworn she stared at her for an extra few seconds, but then concluded she was just being paranoid. She then took one last pitiful look at her dad between her heels, before quickly bringing one up and slamming it down. SPLAT. It was clear to everyone around the room that poor Brian was dead. He'd be lucky if he even had a body left. The daughter twisted her foot around around, making some awful mushing noise. The whole room was in disgust. Some running out heaving, some not being able to look. But Amy was glued to the sight before her eyes, she knew this would scar her for life.

The daughter lifted the heel off her now paste like father, and lifted it towards her hands. She slowly, some would even say seductively, unclipped her heel and took it off. She brought the heel towards her mouth, before slowly planting her sexy tongue on the sole. In one lick, she took her fathers remains off her sole. She then swished it about in her mouth, before swallowing. Nobody spoke a word, everyone just looked on in disbelief. The daughter opened her mouth, and spoke a few words very softly.

She said, 'Remember, Rachel is in charge now'.

…
Chapter 3 - Diagnosis (Part 1) by OneInch
Author's Notes:
I'm sorry I'm still building up the story, but I want a really good storyline. I don't want it to be rushed as I'm planning it to be long anyway. But the shrinking starts in the next chapter I PROMISE :)



It was about 2 months after the whole Brian event, things for Amy had gotten even worse. Her job was boring, and she could see she had so much potential. Unfortunately the bratty boss, Rachel, didn't care for anyone's potential. She just craved the power of the business, the power she had over the people. Everyone was scared of her after that day, I mean after all if she would squish her own dad and then lick his remains off her high heels just to prove a point, what else was she capable of?

Amy wasn't scared of her, she was just bored. She didn't find Rachel scary because Amy was normal sized, which meant she couldn't be crushed to paste. At least that's how she thought of it, optimistic and all.

So other than a boring job, bratty boss, and a boring social life nothing much was going on. She was getting some really bad headaches, and some pains in the lower back area but she put that down to cold weather and little sleep. The routine eventually got so boring that she considered quitting her job. It was wake up, get ready for work, go to work, have a shitty day, come home and sleep. And on weekends it was her just watching shitty shows on TV, cringing at news stories about shrinkies. Especially with what happened with Rachel and Brian.

One Saturday morning she sat there silently. No TV or radio on, just the noise of the traffic outside. She sat there and pondered amongst different things. The main thing she thought about was her old best friend Chloe. They grew up together and went through all the generic teenage girl years together. They knew everything about one another, but he had to take it away from her. That certain he being Chloe's husband, Trevor. Chloe had left school and married young. She was just 19 when they married, and 3 months after that they moves away from Chicago to Texas. It was for a job that Trevor had secured, and Chloe wasn't going to let her husband go away with out her.

That was 3 years ago. Amy knew that it was never Trevor's fault really, he was actually a really nice guy. She just hated the fact he tore her best friend away from her. Why couldn't he find a job in fucking Chicago! That was her thoughts every time she went over the situation, which was mostly every weekend when she was alone. Amy and Chloe still texted each other most days of the week, but it wasn't the same. The pair were both growing up now, Chloe even being old enough to drink alcohol now. She had to go to Texas some time and see her, she made sure that was number one priority for the summer.

'OUCH!' Amy suddenly screeched, as she curled up in pain. She was holding her knees against her chest like a ball. She was trying to alleviate some of the pains in her stomach, but that only caused the back pains to return.

'I have to go and get these pains checked out', she muttered to nobody but herself. She strolled about lazily for the next half an hour making herself look reasonably presentable for the doctors, before grabbing some pain killers. She took 2, as a temporary fix for the pains whilst she made her journey.

She walked out of her house and got swiftly into her car. The doctors wasn't too far away, maybe 20 minutes with no traffic. This was a positive thing, as those pain killers wouldn't last forever. The uneventful drive finally ended when she pulled her car onto the relatively empty parking lot. 'Great' she thought to herself, if there's not many cars outside then chances are there won't be many people waiting inside. She walked through the sliding doors and to her delight, the place was empty. There was a young woman, probably in her 20's on reception but nobody in the waiting area. She walked over to the reception to be greeted with a friendly smile.

'Name please?' The friendly looking receptionist asked in a reassuring kind of way, Amy glanced down at her name tag and noticed she was called Alex.

'Amy Montoya' answered back, in an almost neutral tone.

'And how old are you Amy?' Alex asked. Amy knew what was coming here, she always expected it whenever she was asked for her age.

'20' she fired back, rather bluntly knowing what was going to be said next by the receptionist.

'I'm sorry madam but I'm going to have to see some ID, you look very young for a 20 year old. Amy knew that it was the receptionists job to question this sort of thing, she didn't blame her. For all she knew Amy could've been a young child trying to avoid telling parents about an illness. Amy reached into her purse calmly, before pulling out her driving licence and handing it over. Alex glanced down to be reassured that the woman she was dealing with was the age she claimed.

'I'm sorry Amy but I had to check, you look so young. I would take that as a compliment. ' the receptionist said, hoping to have not wound up the patient.

'No it's okay, I get it a lot wherever I go' Amy replied, giving her a reassuring smile to make sure no offence was shown. Amy only being small, with a young face also, she couldn't be mad at everyone that questioned it. She always thought of it as a plus, when she was 80 she would look 50.

'And what would be the problem then Amy', Alex said snapping Amy out of her daze.

Amy responded, 'well I keep getting really bad headaches. And recently I've had back pains and stomach pains. I thought it was just cold weather but it's been like this for like 3 weeks now'. Alex looked up from her computer screen with concern. This made Amy feel that something was instantly wrong. She knew that these people were trained to try and keep neutral expressions so they didn't get patients worked up, but Alex hadn't done a very good job.

'Well if you would just like to take a seat, Dr Gilbert will be with you in a few minutes'. She said this whilst reverting back to her friendly ways, trying to calm Amy down. She knew that she had spooked Amy, but wanted her to stay calm. Of course the receptionist thought to herself that she could always be wrong about her assumptions, but the symptoms of which Amy described were the symptoms of Disease #627918. She quickly noted this on the system do Dr Gilbert would be notified straight away.

…
Chapter 3 - Diagnosis (Part 2) by OneInch

'Amy Montoya?' A rather slim looking, tall male called from a door on the other side of the room to where Amy was sat. The man looked to be in his 40's, and he must've been above 6 foot tall. He had a mixture of grey and silver shiny hair, and a well trimmed goatee.

'Over here', Amy replied. She didn't know why he shouted her name, given that she was the only person in the damn place. The man, of which she assumed was Dr Gilbert, gestured a hand single that told Amy to come into his office. Amy got up off the cold metal chair, still worrying about the way the receptionist quickly glanced up from her computer screen with a look of concern. She knew that the receptionist couldn't know for sure what was wrong with her, but she was qualified to know a lot more than Amy did. Amy walked quickly across the large empty room before reaching the door of which Dr Gilbert stood. He was smiling at her, clearly he could do a better job at hiding that Alex the receptionist could.

'How tall are you Amy?' Dr Gilbert asked, as he made his way to a measuring ruler that was stuck to the wall.

'I'm 4'10", I haven't grown since I was 11 years old.' Amy responded, with a rather nervous chuckle at the end. Dr Gilbert just smiled at her, before pointing to the scale.

'Could you whack your shoes off and come and stand here for me please, dear.' Amy quickly nodded, before taking her combat boots from her feet. She felt weird about being in the doctors office with nothing but socks on her already cute little feet. She walked towards where Dr Gilbert was stood, noticing at the bottom of the the measuring ruler was a weighing scale. She planted both feet firmly on the scale, before being gently roasted by the doctors hand. She was facing away from the ruler, so she couldn't see her size. No doubt Dr Gilbert did this purposely, so his patients wouldn't worry. He looked at where her head lined up to on the ruler, and then looked down at the scales reading. He made a mental note of both, before telling Amy she could be seated again.

'You can put your shoes back on now, although I would prefer it if you didn't.' Dr Gilbert added, this comment striking Amy as a bit odd. He sat back down behind his desk and she sat on the chair facing him, watching him. Waiting for him to say something. Instead he just spent a few minutes clacking away at his keyboard, before finally turning and looking into Amy's eyes.

'Well Amy, I just measured you on the ruler there. And you said that you was previously 4'10", but my measurements shown you was a little under 4'9".'

This caused Amy to gulp, and to feel something in her gut. It wasn't the pain from earlier on, no this was pure fear. Amy started running through every scenario in her mind.

'Maybe it was the shoes I wore when I last measured myself. Maybe I was slouched down on the scale by accident' she thought to herself, before being suddenly snapped from her gaze as Dr Gilbert spoke again.

'Now I know it's not a massive difference to what you said, and I know you're probably thinking things over in your mind as to what could make the inch difference. But the symptoms that you described to Alex outside, well there's no easy way to say it. But they're symptoms of Disease #627918. And the inch of which was not there, I think you could've shrunken a bit already.'

It hit Amy like a tonne of bricks. The fear within her gut got even worse, she was a girl. She had more chances of marrying Katy Perry than catching the shrinking disease. She began to panic, and Dr Gilbert noticed it straight away.

'Now I know it might've been a tough thing to hear, but of course we could be wrong. We won't know until we do the official test, and luckily we can fit you in right now. Billy is our shrink identifier, he will sort you out' Dr Gilbert assured her, trying to keep a sense of calmness in the room. Amy was now praying to a God that she didn't believe in, praying that she didn't have this horrible disease.

Now although the governments and organisations hadn't come up with a cure yet, they had come up with a machine that was able to detect if you had the disease. The machine was called the ITSD scanner, sounds technical I know. But what it only stood for was Identify The Shrink Disease. It seemed that people's approach to this critical form of illness wasn't serious. Nobody really gave a shit, given that it was so rare. But Amy was starting to give all the shits in the world. The people who had to operate the scanners were called 'shrink identifiers'. I know, such technical. Much wow.

Dr Gilbert lead Amy into a room to where a shady looking character stood next to a huge machine.

'So Amy this is Billy, he will be taking care of you for the next hour or so.' Dr Gilbert said, informing Amy. She just nodded before watching the doctor walk out of the room. She turned and started to observe the person who was going to be dealing with her, Billy. He wasn't paying any attention to her at this moment in time. He was doing things on his computer, more than likely setting up the scanner. She looked him over, he looked shady. His head was almost bald apart from hair around his ears. He wore big round glasses that were clearly too big for his face. They had bits of tape in the middle, no doubt a temporary repair for when they had broke. He had rough skin, and he was a bit overweight. He finally looked in her direction before speaking.

'Now Miss Montoya I'm going to need you to take off your clothes, down to your underwear. Then I'm going to need you to put on one of the tinfoil sheets over there. There's a room over there where you can change and lockers to stores your clothes and belongings'. He seemed like a fairly nice and polite guy, despite his shady looks. Amy slowly walked towards the room, and did as he asked. She reappeared wearing nothing but the tinfoil sheet provided, feeling extremely uncomfortable.

'Okay Miss, now I'm going to need you to lie on this board here. What's going to happen is I will strap you in, and then the board will move into that machine. It'll start to make some noises and it will scan you. I want you to stay nice and calm, and once the scan is complete you will see a screen above your head. The screen will show an image of your body, and if your body shows green then you're fine. But if it shows red, then you have the disease. It'll also tell you at the side of the image of your body.'

With that, Amy responded with a silent nod to his information. She was relieved that Billy had explained things so well. The board slowly creeped into the machine. Amy's fear in her gut growing and growing. She could see the screen that she had just been told about, but it appeared switched off. Before she could think about anything else the machine whirled to life. Amy tried to stay calm, and she closed her eyes. Before she knew it the scan was complete, and she knew from the information given that she had to look up at the screen. She didn't want to look, she kept her eyes closed tight and didn't budge for over a minute.

'Open your eyes, Miss Montoya. If you don't I can just tell you the result anyway, so it's your choice.' Billy interrupted, pretty much forcing her to open her eyes. She slowly opened one eye after another, before a faint tear rolled down her face. She stared up at the red coloured body above her, before reading the word infected next to it to confirm it.

Amy began to cry, she did in fact have disease #627918. …
End Notes:
Im sooooo getting into this. I think the story is finally building. I have a lot of free time so I'm going to keep posting as soon as I finish a chapter. I think the initial story building has finally finished now though. Leave a review :)
Chapter 4 - Considerate Billy by OneInch

Billy seemed to give her a few minutes to gather up her thoughts. She thought that was very considerate of him, given that she's just found out she's going to shrink to a spec of dust. That's if she wasn't stepped on, or licked up by her dog first. After a few minutes she had stopped crying, and she was ready to get out and go home. She felt the board begin to move out of the machine, and then it stopped in the same place as when she got on the board. She wanted to get off and get out of the doctors, but she was strapped in. She patiently waited for Billy to come and unstrap her, but he didn't come.

'Hey, you forgotten about me here?!' Amy shouted, getting frustrated at waiting. Suddenly Billy appeared at the side of her, with a faint smile across his lips. But something was wrong. It wasn't a reassuring smile, nor was it just a friendly one. It seemed a devious one, like he was happy that she had the disease.

'You have no family in Chicago according to my records, so why don't you come and live with me? We could have fun together when you're the height of my pinky finger.' He whispered, whilst slowly ripping off the tinfoil sheet she had on. This caused Amy to rattle against her straps, getting scared of what he was going to do. She knew he was shady the moment she walked in the room, but unfortunately for her she couldn't break free from the straps.

'Have you ever seen a dick bigger than you, looming over you ready to strike?' He continued, trying to intimidate the young girl.

'Yeah, there's one over me right now.' She fired back sarcastically, rage starting to build up inside her. She just wanted to get out of this damn building, she had enough of his mind games.

'Oh aren't we a feisty one. Tell me, have you ever heard of the labs? It's where the shrinking people like you go, when they get too small. When they have no family like you, nobody to care for them. They go to the labs and they have scientists stand on you and squeeze you in their fingers until... POP! Now if you don't shut up, I will come back for you when you shrink, because I know where you live, and I will send you to the labs. Either that or I will keep you for myself. I will shove you inside of a condom, and masturbate with it on. And then you'll drown in my cum. Would you like that?'

Amy had started to get really scared now, she was fearing the road ahead for her. But right now she had to focus on her current situation. And that was a perverted old man who was claiming to do disturbing things to her when she got little.

'Now I could either do one of them options, or you can keep your fucking mouth shut.' He whispered in her ear. Amy decided to comply with his instructions and did as he asked. She watched him as he walked around the board to where her feet were. She was physically shaking.

'Let me go about my way, and you'll be out of there before you know it.' He muttered, his mouth approaching her left foot. He planted a wet kiss on her sole, before adding another to her big toe. She had a foot fetish, but she didn't like her feet being worshiped by a sweaty old pervert. Before she knew it, he was making his way up her legs. Planting wet, sloppy kisses on the inside of her thighs. Then he got to his desired destination. He slowly grabbed her panties and started pulling them down her legs. He then reached for his belt buckles and undid his pants.

'You look like an innocent little Virgin, tell me. Have you ever had sex before Miss Shrinkie?' Billy asked, rather seductively. He wasn't really paying attention, he was too busy getting out his raging hard on. Amy felt it was best to answer him, the alternative to annoying him by staying silent.

'I've never had sex with a man before, I'm gay. I only like girls.' She responded coldly.

'Ahh I see. A good old lesbo we have here. Well you can count yourself lucky, I'm doing you a favour. When You're doll sized you wont be able to pick and choose who treats you like a pet or slave. It could be a horny teenager. Then you'll be seeing a lot of dick, only it'll probably be bigger than you.' With the he violently slid his erect member into Amy's vagina. He wasn't gentle, he rocked her back and forward harshly. Her arms and legs begging to hurt from being rubbed against the straps. Tears streamed down her eyes as she was being raped against her own will. Whilst he was fucking her hard, he bent down and started licking the tears from her face. It was clear that this guy was into some kinky shit, but Amy was not. Not with guys at least.

As he neared his release, he pulled out his cock from her involuntary sopping wet pussy. He then started to jack off, whilst pointing his member at Amy's face. No more than 30 seconds later he squirted bucket loads of steamy hot cum all over her face. Amy dry heaved in disgust, shaking her head trying to get the old guys cum off her face. He then moved his dick closer towards her face, before smearing all the cum around her face with it. He then proceeded to climb off her, but not without one last squeeze of her reasonably small tits.

'Those boobs aren't gonna get any bigger now are they.' He said, whilst panting. He clearly didn't have the best stamina. He walked back around to her feet and stuck his deflating penis in between her toes. He wiped off any cum that was left on his member all over and In between her toes. He then pulled up his pants and began to unstrap Amy. Once she was free, he threw her a towel for her face and feet.

'Remember Miss 358 Royal Oak lane, don't blab. Keep shushed. Or I will come and get you.' With the horrible words registering in her mind, she walked back towards the room to where her clothes and belongings were. She couldn't walk fast enough to get away from that creep.
Chapter 5 - Episodes by OneInch
Author's Notes:
Sorry for not uploading over the weekend, busy busy busy! Also my internet started acting like a butthead. But I'm back now and guess what?! :O some actual shrinking! (Kinda lol)


Amy walked straight out of room and made a dash to her car. It was when she was walking through the reception area she heard somebody yell her name, she turned to see Alex the receptionist stood up behind her desk.

'Dr Gilbert needs to give you some information before you leave, please go into his office. Also I'm sorry to hear about the news Amy.' Obviously the word got through here very quickly. But she didn't want to spend a minute longer in there than she had to. She made her way to Dr Gilbert's door, knocked and waited for a response.

'Come in' doctor Gilbert shouted through his wooden door. Amy responded by nervously opening the door and sitting down at his desk.

'Firstly I would like to say that I, beyond sorry to hear the news, it's not fair that a young girl like you should suffer like this. But can I just ask you how satisfied you were with out shrink identifier?' He asked. Amy thought for a second. Was it worth telling him what had really happened in that room, because if she did he would be arrested. But what if she shrank before the court case, and he got bail? Or even worse what if Dr Gilbert didn't believe her, then billy would come back and get her. She eventually concluded that it was safer to just lie.

'Yeah he was... He was great with me.' She lied. The Dr looked back at her with a smile before continuing with his information.

'Oh that's great to hear. He gets some mixed reviews, some say he's a bit too up front about things. But mostly they say he's brilliant.' He must've done it to multiple girls Amy thought to herself, because he certainly wasn't brilliant. Yet again she was knocked out of her daze when Dr Gilbert continued.

'Now as well as the machine giving us your diagnosis, it also gives us the rate of your shrinking. These machines are very useful to track out what height you're going to be at certain times'.

'Wait, so you know when I'm going to get really small? I'm sorry I don't think I want to know that kind of stuff.' Amy replied. The nervousness was evident in her voice.

'That's fairly common Amy but it is compulsory that we tell all of our patients the rate of which they will shrink, so they have time to plan out alternative situations. If you like I can put it on paper, but you have to read it here. You have to know either way.' Dr Gilbert was clearly insistent on her knowing her fate.

'Fine, go ahead and break me the news that I already know is going to be bad.' Amy eagerly fired back, she really wanted to get out of this hell hole n

'Well Amy I can tell you that the news could've been worse. Let me begin by saying that there is 5 types of shrinking rates, and they're all as simple as they sound. There is very slow, which people basically can live the rest of their lives barely noticing the shrinking. But unfortunately you rate isn't that one' he informed.

'Can you just tell me which it is please, because I'm sure you can understand I just want to get home and relax, this day has been so stressful and I just want to take a shower and sleep'. She replied in a somewhat rude tone. She didn't mean to be rude, and she was never intentionally mean to anyone. But after the day she was having she just wanted to get home.

'Of course Amy. Well the 5 types are very slow, slow, normal, fast and very fast. I can tell you that you have the fast shrinking rate. Now this isn't as bad as it sounds, the normal category rate of shrinking is between half an inch to an inch a day. For the fast you're looking at 2 or 3 inches a day. That means you have about 15 or 16 days before you reach about 3 inches in height. Now for some reason that nobody knows, once you reach 3 inches in height the reduction rapidly slows down. For the fast rate, it suddenly turns into about half of an inch reduction a week, but sometimes it can be 2 weeks before you have an episode.' The information was a lot to take in for sure, but she had one burning question to ask.

'I'm probably being stupid, but what's an episode?' She asked.

'Oh well that's the technical name for it, I guess you can call it shrink spurts or whatever you like. But it's the name of when you shrink basically. Now they are completely random. They don't happen the same time everyday, you could have one at 8am on a Monday and then the next one at 11pm on a Tuesday. Or sometimes it can be at 11pm Monday and then 1am on Tuesday, it is completely random. There is no pattern in the episode, or shrink spurts.' Dr Gilbert said, it was clear that he had said this a number of times. He knew the answer to every question he was going to get asked.

'So how do I know when I'm having an episode?' She asked, that was obviously going to be the next question she asked.

'Well you've already had an episode, it's the pains you've been having. Generally speaking your head will get very pressurised, you'll get a big headache and feel like your head is going to explode. Also you may get a bit dizzy. Now the smaller you go the more durable you get. And when you get to around 1/4 an inch, you're pretty much indestructible.' He added, this made Amy's fear expand rapidly.

'So you mean when I'm that small, I will never die?'

'No of course, you aren't going to live forever.' He laughed in a friendly way, 'but you won't be able to be crushed or anything. You will just die of natural causes. Now I must stress this, being a young girl, you must get aroused a lot right?.' He asked, he could see the embarrassment on her face.

'What does that have to do with anything?!'

'Well I don't mean to pry into your life like this but arousal helps speed up the shrinking. So I'm afraid your sexual life is out of the window.' Dr Gilbert said. His laugh was friendly, but on a day like today it was probably going to be taken the wrong way by a few people.

'Anything else?' Amy asked. She just wanted him to say yes, so she could get home.

'Yes, one last thing and then you're free to leave. I need you to put this on.' He said, whilst lifting up a black bracelet like object. It was black and looked to be made of rubber, so she had to question what it was.

'This here is beneficial to both us as doctors and to you. You put it around your wrist, like a watch. And it has a little display, like a watch. These 2 needles here stab into your skin and read DNA from you, and then on the display it'll tell you your current height. Not only that, but it sends the data to us so we can store it in our records. It also tells us if, God forbid, you happen to die. So we can set it to your records that you're no longer with us. I know that's hard to hear, but brutal honesty is better than sugar coating stuff. Now may I put this on you?' He asked, whilst gently grabbing her arm. She nodded as a symbol of her permission, figuring it'll help her in the long run. He wrapped the rubber device around her wrist, before pushing the 2 needles into her skin. There was a sharp pain as he did this, but it was over in a couple of seconds. Then he pressed the power button on the side. She watched on as the display popped up with the bracelets brand name before then showing her the height she was currently at. 4 foot and 9 inches.

'Okay Amy, you can leave now. Take care of yourself, we are always here if you have any problems.' With that Amy got up from her seat and headed for the door. She was about to walk through it when Dr Gilbert stopped her, just wanting to pass one last comment.

'Amy, I noticed on our system you live alone, no parents or siblings. Make sure you go to someone to take care of you.' He said, in a very personal and considerate way. Amy returned a fake smile;

'I will.' She lied, she already had plans to do something else before she had to suffer the consequences of this disease. She shut the door and walked through reception.

'Goodbye Amy, take care of yourself hun.' She heard, from the woman behind the reception. Amy just waved at her, without even looking back. She made the dash to her car, the weather outside dismal and rainy. Opening the door and climbing in, before slamming it shut. She burst into tears.

'Why did this happened to me, I don't deserve this!' She yelled to nobody in particular. Then something stopped her, it was a pain in her stomach. As she looked down at her belly, her head began to hurt. It felt like it was going to blow up. With this came some dizziness, and she felt like she wanted to vomit. It suddenly hit her what was happening, she was having an episode. But as she was hurling over in pain, she thought to herself that she had already had one episode today. So why was she having a second?! Then she remembered. She remembered the event with Billy. Although it was against her own will, she still orgasmed. And orgasming is still arousal. With her dizziness came the sound of his giant erect member sloshing about in her sopping wet pussy. Then it stopped, out of the blue. She looked around to realise she wasn't in pain anymore. She raised her wrist to her eyes, blurry from crying. That's when she saw it.

4 foot and 6 inches.

…
End Notes:
I pictured the bracelet thing like them rubber watches you used to get on planes, anyone remember them? More soon :)
Chapter 6 - Fate by OneInch
Author's Notes:
Tear jerking chapter coming up, get your tissues out.

As soon as Amy got home she dashed straight for the kitchen. Tripping over her now baggy clothes, after her shrinking episode in the parking lot of the doctors. Shrinking after being aroused against her own will. After being raped by someone who was supposed to be taking care of her. Today was not her day, nothing was going her way. Such a shame that this was going to be her last day on this earth, she thought to herself. The thought of getting any smaller than she already was petrified her, and she knew that she wouldn't be able to ever cope with it.

As she entered her kitchen, she was pondering ways of which she could escape the situation. There was only one real way that she would never get any smaller. That was by ending her own life. This was something she once called cowardly, something she didn't used to agree on. Now she could fully understand why people did it. Besides, she wasn't really going to leave anybody behind to mourn over her. No parents, no real friends in this city. Just her dog, Sammy. Sammy was less than two years old, and she was a big, fluffy goldendooodle puppy. Sammy was Amy's best friend, and pride and joy. So it was as Sammy wondered into her kitchen to greet her owner after a long day, she knew that she couldn't let Sammy see what she was about to do.

With that, she lead Sammy out of her apartment and down the hall. Amy walked barefooted, with clothes that were baggy on her. So she knew that her neighbour, Maria, was instantly going to question. Maria was an average neighbour, the pair got on quite well. Maria thought she was going to have trouble when a young, good looking girl moved in next door. But to her surprise, Amy was very pleasant to live beside. The two found themselves sharing a coffee in one of their apartments at least once a month, gossiping over the shit that had happened in their lives recently.

Amy knocked on the white wooden door lightly three times. It didn't take long for Maria to answer, instantly looking down at the little girl and her dog.

'Maria, please don't ask any questions. But I need you to take care of Sammy for a couple days.' Amy told the middle aged woman. Amy could see that Maria was blatantly confused, but opted to wait out for her response.

'Of course Amy...' Maria replied, whilst gesturing Sammy into her apartment. 'But, but you're smaller? Please don't tell me what I think this all means.'

'Yes Maria, it is what you think it means. I'm a shrinkie, and I'm gonna be one of them small pathetic people who get dominated by teenage girls. No, I don't want to talk about it. I just want you to take care of Sammy whilst I make alternative arrangements.' Amy replied. Her and Maria had takes about disease #627918 in passing conversations every so often, Amy also told her how much the though of being shrunk scared her. But since the disease was so so rare, they never expected one of them to experience it.

'Well of course dear. I know it's tough so I won't go on about it, I will take this little fluffy one for as long as you need. But I want you to know that if your arrangements fall through that I will always be here to take care of you.' Amy pondered this for a moment, she certainly knew Maria wouldn't ever put her in danger. Would never treat her like most others treated shrinkies. But then the thought of Maria accidentally crushing her under her slippers, or Sammy licking her up. Then she pictured the sight of Maria so big, and she never wanted to see it. She also thought of the situation of Maria getting bored taking care of her, and sending her to labs. No, she knew what she had to do.

A tear rolled down her eye as she replied; 'Thank you Maria, I really appreciate it. But if you'll excuse me I have to get back to my apartment to sort a few things out.' After she saw Maria respond with a sympathetic nod, she turned around and headed back to her own apartment. Yet again she made her way to her kitchen, whilst thinking about how to end things. She had no pills to overdose on, nowhere to hang a rope. It was going to have to be the classic knife to the wrist, she knew this was the best option.

She placed her phone on the counter and grabbed a notepad and pen. She wrote down on the note that she wasn't willing to let the disease diminish her size and rule her life, and that this was the only option. With that, she placed the note on her small kitchen table. In easy sight to the person who found her. She then took a big gulp, and made a dash to the knife rack. She did this all in a fast motion, so it was all over quicker. She grabbed the biggest knife in the collection and placed the cool metal onto her wrist. She was mustering up one final amount of courage to go through with it, and that's when she heard a buzzing sound.

She looked down at her phone as it buzzed a lit up. She placed the knife down for a moment and picked up her phone to read the message that had just come through.

'Hope you feel better soon baby, miss you xox.' The message read, it was from her best friend Chloe Swan in Texas. Amy had text her this morning, telling her how ill she had been feeling recently. But through all the hectic events of that day, she hadn't broken the news to her. She realised this must've been fate. Chloe could've replied at any given moment in the day, but it had to be just as she was going to end her own life.

She decided this must've been a sign, maybe she needed to go to Texas and let Chloe take care of her. It had to be a better choice than leaving the world, she missed her best friend everyday. And this was the golden opportunity. She opened up the message and replied;

'Don't worry, we will see each other soon xxx.' And with that, she headed to bed. She felt in a much more positive mood, she felt this was going to be a step in the right direction for her future as a shrinkie.

Yeah... Right.

…
End Notes:
I'm sorry if the whole suicide offended anyone, but it's just a story. I want this story to seem as real as possible, please review as positive comments motivate me to write more. And criticism helps me improve for the future :)
Chapter 7 - Goodbyes by OneInch
Author's Notes:
A longer chapter has landed. I've filled it with plenty of action, for all the foot lovers out there this is for you. And me :P

Amy dreamt a dream she wouldn't of expected. It was also a very dangerous dream too. As she dosed off in her positive frame of mind, she dreamt about her best friend, Chloe Swan. She dreamt about how pretty she was, her smooth round ass and her little but cute boobs. She dreamt about endless sex, and orgasms that were sheer bliss. What a time to have your first wet dream.

She awoke all confused. A pain in her stomach and a chronic headache. She looked down underneath her covers to see a massive wet patch, and then she felt her soaking wet panties. She recalled the dream she just has, it must've made her unconsciously orgasm. And judging by the amount of her juices that were in the bed, she had clearly orgasmed more than once. And now she was paying the price.

She rubbed her head and held in her stomach to try and relieve the pain, but nothing work. She decided it was best to sit in bed and wait out the episode, she had already accepted it was her own fault. Of course she couldn't control her dreams but she knew the consequences of becoming a horny girl. Within a couple of minutes the pain had stopped, and she took the dreaded look at the digital bracelet around her wrist that displayed her height. This was something she would have to get used to, looking down at the bracelet and fearing for the worst.

To her surprise the device read 4 foot and 5 inches. She had only shrank an inch, but that was still an inch more than she wanted to. At least that was today's episode out of the way, now she could concentrate on the many things she had to do today, as well as a flight to Texas. She was still in her positive frame of mind, hoping that today was going to be successful.

She slowly dragged herself out of bed and stumbled towards hr bathroom. She quickly looked in the mirror to check she hadn't age regressed. Luckily although she was the height of a 11 year old, she still looked her age. With that quick check done, she jumped into the shower. After her uneventful shower and drying herself and her hair off, it was now the tough choice of what to wear. Most of Amy's clothes were now going to be too big for her, so the clothes that were going to fit didn't all match. She was past caring at this point, so she threw on a baggy t-shirt, some yoga shorts and her favourite flip flops. She wasn't planning on taking anything to Texas with her, it was all pointless anyway. Once she was all ready, she left her apartment. First stop was next door.

For the second time Amy found herself knocking on the White door. Maria answered within a few seconds, and she also spoke the first words.

'Ahh Amy, come back for Mrs fuzzball? I was expecting a few more days with her at least.' Maria chirped, clearly trying to brighten Amy's day. After the news she had gotten yesterday, this was very refreshing for her.

'No actually, I've come to say goodbye.' Amy replied, this cause Maria to look at the young girl confused.

'I'm going to Texas, a friend there is going to take care of me for when I get small. I want you to take good care of Sammy for me.' Maria didn't say anything, she just nodded to the request. Her eyes were teary, but she knew it was best for the soon to be shrinkie girl. Amy walked past Maria and made her way to her best friend, Sammy. She said her painful goodbyes, knowing that the loyal dog would be in good hands. After that she walked back towards Maria and began to speak again.

'I want you to sell everything in my apartment and my car, and donate my clothes To charity. I also want you to keep some of the money to help fund you for Sammy, and what you don't need give to the same charity.' Amy handed her keys over to the now crying middle aged woman, and then the pair hugged tightly.

'Take care of yourself Amy, I hope it all ends quickly and painlessly.' Maria said whilst sobbing, Amy nodded before they hugged again. She knew that #627918 was practically a death sentence, but she felt Maria was beyond considerate and loving just by the way she worded her goodbye. Hopefully with her best friend looking after her, what Maria said would happen.

The next stop was the bank, it was a quick visit. Not a visit the bank particularly liked but Amy couldn't help it. She explained her situation to them, made a withdrawal of all her savings and then closed her account. She didn't particularly feel comfortable carrying nearly $7000 in cash, especially with her diminished size. But soon she would be on a plane to Texas so there were no worries after that.

The next stop was her work. She was going to miss out this step, she didn't really feel like being made fun of by the bratty owner. But she felt she owed it to Brian, a once fellow shrinkie, to let her company know that she was leaving them. She walked into the building and headed straight to the bosses office. She didn't knock, she just barged right in.

'Rachel, I quit.' Was all she said to the boss. Rachel was a bit caught up in the heat of the moment to know what was going on, but as she watched Amy turn to walk out again she noticed her size. A smile crept upon the lips of the bratty boss, she wanted to play a few mind games.

'Amy, wait!' Rachel yelled at Amy before she could walk out of the door. She stopped walking and turned to face her former boss. She was surprised that she even remembered her name. Rachel rose from her seat and walked towards the door, before slowly closing it. The two stared each other out for 30 seconds, before Rachel finally spoke up.

'Amy, you look different.' Rachel sarcastically said. Amy knew exactly where this was heading, so she turned to grab the door handle and walk out. But to her surprise the door would not budge. She looked up to see the taller bratty girl leaned against the door, completely overpowering the smaller woman. Amy would have to take whatever games Rachel had for her. Luckily it would be the last time she would have to see her.

'So, my worthless admin monkey is a shrinkie. What a fitting purpose in life.' Amy didn't respond to the pure nastiness of her ex boss, instead she just looked at her with hatred.

'I bet you're gonna love it being a tiny bitch, you'll be close to all them toes.' Rachel added, Amy going red with embarrassment. Did she know about her secret foot fetish? Or maybe she was just speaking generally. It didn't take long to find out that it was the first option.

'Oh you think I don't know, Miss I love feet?' Rachel continued, loving the sight of embarrassment on the shrinkies face before her. 'The minute you step into my building, all your phone data comes to me. Every phone call you've made, every text you send. Every foot fetish porn site you visit. I know everything about you, shrinkie.' Amy had never been more embarrassed in her life than she had now, she tried for the door again but it was held shut by Rachel.

'I want to break you in, for your new owner in Texas. 5 minutes of your time and obedience, and you'll never see me again.' Rachel whispered, she knew exactly what she wanted. She grabbed Amy by her hair, and dragged her around towards her desk chair. She seated herself and made Amy kneel down in front of her. What Rachel said next shocked her.

'Now I'm going to take off my heels and then you're going to suck every one of my toes. I want you to do it slowly, and then after that I want you to lick in between them. Don't pretend like you don't want to do it because we both know you do.'

Rachel was right, Amy did want to do it. She was confused, her emotions mixed from anger to pure arousal. No! She wasn't supposed to get horny she thought to herself, so she needed to stand up for herself. She opened her mouth to tell the bratty boss no, but was sharply cut off as a big toe entered her mouth. Amy didn't event question it, arousal got the better of her. She began to slowly and seductively suck on Rachel's big toe. Once she was satisfied she moved onto the next toe, and continued until all 10 had been slowly sucked on. She made sure to slaver all over them, leaving lots of saliva over the digits. She loved the way toes looked when they were wet and sticky.

It had been 3 long years since Amy last played with feet and she was certainly not wasting this opportunity. Worshipping a bosses feet was a fantasy of hers, and now she was living it out. It was clear that Amy was enjoying it, from the wet patch forming in between her crotch. But it wasn't only Amy enjoying it, as she went to work licking in between Rachel's toes, the boss herself was moaning in pure bliss. Her hands were down underneath her professional business skirt, tending to her throbbing womanhood. After Amy had done between Rachel's sexy toes, she voluntarily decided to lick up and down both of her wrinkled soles. Rachel's feet were soaked in Amy's saliva, and she wasn't finished yet. She lead her tongue onto the bosses heel, before she pushed it into her mouth and sucked on it. She spent a few more minutes sucking both heels, and then licked her ankles a few times. After that, she finally sat back and took some breaths.

The pair stared at each other for a few minutes, both confused at what had just happened. From Amy's perspective she had just had one of her fantasies come true, but deep down she knew it came at a price. From Rachel's perspective, she had tried to be dominant over the diminished woman, but ended up being controlled and brought to cum by something she tried to humiliate her for. She quickly tried to regain some composure, and wiped her saliva soaked feet over Amy's face. Smearing her own saliva all over her face.

'Have fun in your new life shrinkie, now fuck off.' Rachel barked, trying to bring back some of the dominance. Amy already knew that the boss had been defeated, but took this opportunity to leave the office and proceed back to her original plans.

5 hours later and Amy was boarding a plane. She got a few looks of disgust but right now she didn't care. She boarded the plane that was Texas bound and sat in here seat. Luckily the plane wasn't that full. Eventually the plane lifted off the ground and was in the air for an hour or so. She had just come back from the toilet and sat down, and that's when she felt it.

The pains in her stomach, the headache. She was now paying the price for the fantasy that she earlier made true.

'Fuck you arousal.' She thought to herself.

…
End Notes:
My favourite chapter yet. I'm all worked up after this chapter, think I need to go and relieve myself lol.
Chapter 8 - Hidden Fantasies by OneInch
Author's Notes:
This chapter was so hard to write for me, I was procrastinating like crazy. Not much goes on in this chapter. We meet Chloe and discover one of her fantasies, but of course you already knew that :P

4 foot 0 inches. That is what her bracelet now read out in its big green numbers and letters. Earlier shenanigans had cost her a massive 5 inches in height. Was it worth it? Absolutely not. She now thought enraged scenarios of getting revenge from her boss. This was her fault, although at the time Amy was clearly enjoying herself.

She slumped back in her chair and started silently sobbing away to herself. Luckily there was nobody seated next to her, the plane wasn't that busy. She curled up in a ball with her knees tucked into her chest, and her head buried beneath her now even baggier jumper. As soon as she next stood up she knew that her once tight fitting yoga shorts were going to fall down her legs. Her toes struggling to keep a grip on her now oversized flip flops.

'Excuse me darling, where are your parents?' Amy looked up to see who had just insulted her like that. Her head quickly glanced up and her eyes met with a young, gorgeous, blonde air stewardess. She guessed that the woman was in her mid 20's, but she was certainly some eye candy. Amy was going to yell an insult until she saw the face of the woman, she clearly didn't intend to offend anybody. She was trying to do her job. She had just mistaken the small girl for a young child.

'I'm flying alone, I'm nearly 21 years old.' Amy replied, this causing the stewardess to sit down beside her with a look of confusion. She gestured her black rubber bracelets before continuing.

'I'm a shrinkie, I'm on my way to a friends. She's going to take care of me.' Amy felt the stewardess' hand gently grab hold of her knee, as a comforting gesture.

'I'm so sorry sweetheart, i thought you was a little kid. I thought you were crying because your parents wasn't here.' The stewardess said gently, clearly she a very caring person.

'I was crying because I have just lost 5 inches in height whilst I was sat here. Now my clothes are all baggy and I'm not going to be to walk off the plane without my shorts falling down.' Amy replied. The stewardess gave her a quick full body look, before a smile returned to her face.

'Leave it with me sweetheart.' She said with a friendly wink. She then got up from the empty seat and walked away. A short while later the plane landed in Texas. Amy watched the few people that were on the plane hustle about, ready to get off. She didn't know what to do, so she decided to hang tight and wait for the stewardess to return. With this she gained a couple of looks of confusion, some looks of sympathy and then ever one or two looks of disgust. Shrinkies were frowned upon by some people, simply not being deemed as humans.

Suddenly the gorgeous stewardess appeared from nowhere, and seated herself again next to Amy. In her hands she held a bundle of clothes, obviously what she had found from lost property. The thought was kind though, it was true that there were still some sane people left on this planet. They waited until everyone had left the aircraft, before the stewardess finally spoke up.

'I found these in lost property at the boarding desk. I know it's not a nice thought wearing lost people's clothing, but it's better than being naked.' With that she handed over the clothes in her hands. There were some black jogging bottoms, a plain red girls t-shirt, a zip up hoodie and a pair of cute pink fluffy socks. All would still be a bit baggy on her, but still not as baggy as her current clothing. The stewardess spoke again; 'I have also arranged transport for you, straight to your friends house so you don't have all the stress of the airport. I will leave you to change.'

With that, the stewardess went away and waited for Amy to change. Once she did, she left her old clothing on the seat and walked down the plane towards the stewardess, carrying her black bag containing her life savings. She was kindly greeted again by the young gorgeous girl and lead through the planes doors. Amy winced as she felt the cold metal of the stairs outside of the plane on her socked feet. The stewardess heard this.

'I'm sorry darling I couldn't find any shoes, I'm sure your friend will sort you out won't she.' She said, reassuring Amy. She was sure that her best friend Chloe would go out and buy her some new clothes, especially since she was bringing her entire life savings with her. At the bottom of the stairs awaited a black SUV, of which would be taking Amy away. The stewardess turned to face Amy, and bent down. She then pulled her tight and squeezed her hard, flattering her with the amount of consideration she was showing to this shrinkie.

'Good luck for the future Hun.' She said to Amy, a small tear rolling down her cheek. The pair shared one final look at each other before Amy whispered a thank you into her ear. She then turned around and struggled into the car behind her, and then 5 seconds later it set off. The stewardess waving goodbye to the girl she would never see again.

Later, the car pulled up outside Chloe's house. Amy hopped out, stumbling over her bag and droopy jogging bottoms. Thanking the driver and walking toward the door, a huge sense of nervousness overwhelmed her. She hadn't seen her best friend in over three years, and here she was hoping that she was going to take care of her until she shrank into nothingness. She shook all doubts from her mind and knocked on the door. The door opened slowly and there stood her best friend Chloe Swan. She looked like a goddess compared to Amy, a sight that was only going to grow more and more.

Chloe stood at a fairly average 5 foot and 6 inches, with well toned abs and arms. She wasn't ridiculously muscly, she only stood at 120 pounds. But she was athletic, something Amy had always remembered about her. Chloe's long brown hair was tied up in a ponytail, but when it was out flowing it normally reached her lowed back. She had a towel wrapped around her sexy body, indicating that she must've just gotten out of the bath. Amy glanced down to see Chloe's feet still glistening with little water droplets. Her white painted toes soft and shiny from the water that had just washed them. She think quickly recalled all the fun she had with them feet 3 years ago. She began to realise 2 things, one was that she was staring at the feet of her very sexy best friend. She hadn't even spoken to her yet, she had just knocked on her door and stared at her gorgeous toes. The second thing she realised was that she was becoming aroused, something that hadn't served her so well these past two days. So she quickly looked up to the confused face of Chloe.

'H-h-hey... I'm sorry, I didn't expect you to be so big.' She lied, she had already braced herself for the sight.

'You're a shrinkie?' Chloe asked, cold as ice. Amy shook her head yes, and Chloe gave her a sympathetic look. She invited the little girl inside and the pair spoke about Amy's last 2 days. Every little detail, from when she first got the pains to billy. Chloe reluctantly agreed to take care of Amy, much to her delight. Chloe then made an excuse to dash to her kitchen.

She reached for her phone and looked for her husband in her contact menu. Pressing the dial button and waiting for it to start calling. She then lifted it to her ear as her husband, Trevor, answered.

'You'll never guess what just happened.' Chloe whispered, not wanting Amy to hear. 'Remember my friend Amy? Well she's a shrinkie. Yeah no shit, she knocked on my door and she's like 4 feet tall.' She continued, evident excitement creeping into her voice.

'Yeah I know she's my best friend, but this has been a fantasy of mine for a long time. My best friend shrinking, besides its been months since we crushed our last shrinkie.' She exclaimed.

'All we have to do now is working on getting her down in size, then she's all ours to play with. Oh and babe, she also brought 7k in cash. I know right, how fucking awesome is this day?! Okay I will let you get back to work, see you later.' With that she flipped her phone shut, and slipped her free hand down her jeans. She imagined the time when Amy would be so little, so easy to control.

What a huge mistake poor Amy had made.

…
End Notes:
Sooooo we meet Chloe Swan, I know it's brief but let me know what you think. I have a little interlude idea invloving Chloe and Amy and it will include shrunken scenes. Finally I hear you scream lol. Please review :)
Interlude 1 by OneInch
Author's Notes:
Now before I start this chapter I want to just mention something. I thought this giantess community was a pretty sweet community. My email address is on my profile because. I would love to talk to new people about my whole fetish. But I had this one guy email me and ask for my kik. I gave it to him and when he found out he was gay, he was nothing but rude and homophobic towards me. Not only that, but he insulted my girlfriend. Now it goes without saying that he's now blocked, but I hope that I don't get anymore of this horrible behaviour within this community. I want to make friends with people who share the same fetish as me. Anyway moving on from my rant, this is a little neat interlude idea I had. I haven't read it back yet because I didn't have time, so don't crucify me if anything so wrong. Happy reading :)

It had been a long, boring and uneventful day for Chloe. She started off her day by dragging herself out of bed and grabbing a shower. Then she got ready for work. She was self employed, or at least that's what she liked to say. In reality she was a cam girl. That's one of those girls you see all over Twitter these days, showing off her body to all the thirsty guys. It wasn't her ideal job but it paid well, much more than working a normal job. And the perks were she worked from home, and did everything in her own time. And of course, being her own boss she didn't have to work at all.

She took some pics, filmed some videos and did 2 or 3 Skype sessions. Then she was done for the day, home alone bored out of her tiny mind. It was at times like these when she wished that Trevor was around. He was away 5 days a week as a truck driver, and then he would come home for the weekend. Today was a Thursday, so she only had one more day before they could screw around and hang out.

She had once solved the problem to her loneliness, and that was occupying herself with shrunken ones. Every so often Trevor would come home with a shrunken person that he had found and kept. She would then play with the shrunken one for a couple of weeks before they would inevitably be crushed under her feet, or ass. She had even eaten one or three, and they tasted quite nice.

It has been a good 2 months since Trevor had brought the last shrinkie home, he said that he wasn't going to bother anymore because she always crushed them before he got chance to have fun with them. She had always wanted to keep one until they shrank to near microscopic and then throw them in her gym shoes to live there forever. As they wouldn't be crushed at that height thanks to their durability. Unfortunately it looked like she would never get that chance.

Chloe signed and looked out of her window, it was getting dark out. So no point really going out and doing anything. So she decided to take a nice, long soak in the bath. She thought about filming it so she could sell it online, before deciding against it. She wanted to have a relaxing bath and not worry about work. She made her way to the bathroom and turned on the taps. She put in some bubble bath and patiently waited for her tub to fill. Once finished, she slowly lowered herself into the hot water, releasing a sigh as she did. It felt nice to just sit back and relax, even if she hadn't done much that day.

She swayed about in the bath for a few minutes, massaging herself over a few times. It would be so much more fun in here with a miniature friend she thought to herself as she leaned back. Leaning back caused her white painted toes to creep out of the water at the other end. Shiny and covered in white bubbles from the water they had just risen from. Chloe innocently wiggled them, whilst her ultimate fantasy popped into her mind again. A small Amy Montoya.

Amy was already small but that's not what she was thinking of. She thought of Amy, as a shrinkie. She had no idea where this fantasy had originated from, but nothing turned her on more than the thought of having a 3 inch Amy in the palm of her hand. She knew the chances of that ever happening were pretty slim, but one could dream. All of this thinking had suddenly got her really horny, as it always did. She had planned for this happening, leaving less water in the tub than usual. She flicked the switch that changed the water from coming out of the tap, and changed it to the shower head. She then grabbed the shower head and turned the tap. The head plunged straight into the water and headed straight to her hungry womanhood.

Massaging the shower head against her clit, whilst it was spraying out pressure underneath the water was possibly the best way to achieving the greatest orgasms. But the thoughts helped massively. She leaned her head against the back end of the bath and closes her eyes, dreaming of that puny little Amy she had always wanted. Oh the things she would do to her. She would make her paint her toe nails, use her tiny little body to rub in between her toes to clear all the sock lint. She would shove her deep within her vagina whenever she please, the force of the juices when she came forcing her out. It had only been a few minutes and Chloe was ready to burst for an incredible orgasm. But she trained herself to make it last that little bit extra, so she could savour her thoughts.

She would mostly use Amy for feet related things, considering when they were teenagers she was so obsessed with them. But of course that's not just would she would do. Thought amongst thought popped into her head about a tiny little Amy. Chloe was violently moving about in the bath, causing water to slosh over the side of the bath. Sloshing. The sound that would be made when Chloe would fondle with Amy within her sopping wet vagina. Then the final thought came. A way of torturing the puny little girl, at around an inch in height. She would take some string and tie her to a flip flop. The part of the flip flop that separated Chloe's sexy big toe from her second one. A tiny piece of tape covering her mouth to prevent the screams. She would tie her to there with her arms behind the thong of the shoe. So she couldn't cover her face when the soft skin between her toes made contact with her. That's when she pictured it, she pictured herself putting on the flip flops and feeling Amy between her toes. That was it.

Chloe exploded with the loudest cry she had ever made whilst orgasming. Cum squirted the full length of the room and hit the wall at the other end of the bath, time after time. After she had released all of the semen contained in her entire body, she lay limp in the half empty bath. That was possibly the greatest orgasm of all time she thought to herself. How was it that thoughts of tiny Amy gave her better sexual releases than her own husband? After a few more minutes of lying there, trying to regain some normal in her now mushed brain. She heard a noise, one that caught her attention.

The noise sounded to be like an engine. She knew that Trevor wasn't coming home tonight, so this caused her anxiety to spike. She got out of the bath and tied her wet hair into a ponytail. Without fully drying herself off, she wrapped a towel around her body and walked into her lounge area. Peeping though the curtains, she saw a black SUV set off driving from the front of her house. Had someone been watching her? Had they just spotted her looking? Negative thoughts ran through her mind only to be shaken by a knock at the door. She wasn't going to answer it at first, but then she plucked up the courage to grab the door handle. She realised then that she only had a towel covering her wet, naked body. She didn't care as she grabbed the door knob, turned it and pulled open the door. She gazed down and what she saw shocked her to death. She could not believe it, the sight before her was amazing.

A smaller Amy stood before her. Her womanhood started to tingle...

…
End Notes:
Hope you enjoyed it, please review. I love reading and responding to all your positive comments. Like I said at the start, my email is in my bio. If you would like to talk to me about anything like this or story related then please do. Just don't be rude to me.
Chapter 9 - Bullet by OneInch
Author's Notes:
Hey guys! Sorry for not uploading over the weekend, I've made it up to you by giving you an extra juicy, long chapter. **im excited to announce that I do not just write giantess and shrink content, but I also animate it. And I have just finished off my first ever rendered video. It's a 5 minute long video including mostly vote, shrunken women. But there is also some insertion and masturbating. Now if you want to get this video from me then please email me (CONTACT DETAILS IN MY BIO). I was planning on selling it until I realised I didn't want to make any money from it. So instead I will give it away for free, but on my email reply with the file I will include a link. This link will take you to a page of which you can donate to, and it doesn't go to me. It goes to a dogs home in England that is going to close down. I think that would benefit more than I would with your money, but of course you don't have to donate. I know this is an awesome community so I'm sure they will receive some donations. Anyway enough blabbing, enjoy this chapter. :)

Amy tossed and turned all night long in a single bed. The single bed in the spare room, which now seemed extra large to her. Chloe had been so nice to her. Amy had passed out on the sofa early that night after such a long and tiring day. Chloe had picked her up and taken her to the spare room, placed her in bed and kissed her goodnight. Amy stirred as she was lifted but other than that, she didn't lift an eyelid. Not long after Chloe was in bed herself, she wanted to be up early so she could go ahead with what she had planned. Amy would need her rest too, she was in for an eventful day.

Daylight started to come at around 7am, Chloe's alarm waking her at 8. She grabbed a quick shower and put on some underwear and a baggy t-shirt. Quietly peeping in on Amy, only to see that she was still flat out. Much to her delight. Morning coffee was essential, so she made a cup of it trying not to disturb the sleeping shrinkie. Waking her up would completely void her plan.

She opened the front door and walked barefoot around to the garage. She didn't need to walk around the front of her house to get to her garage, she could go through the house. She also didn't need to walk barefoot, as she had just showered. But yet again this was all part of the plan, to get some outside dirt and mud of her feet. She opened the garage door manually and walked inside. The garage was a mess, it was filled with old junk that her and Trevor never used anymore. There was one thing she needed specifically though. She rummaged around as quiet as she could, so she didn't wake up her miniature friend. She then spotted what she was looking for. A toolbox. She ripped off the lid of the dusty container and pulled out a bunch of cable ties. She felt lucky that she had some in, her plan wouldn't have worked without them.

She headed back to her front door, making sure to walk on the damp grass to add a bit more mud to her soles. She loved the way the moisture soaked in between her toes, it felt refreshing. Up the stairs she went and entered her guests bedroom. It still hadn't fully registered in her mind yet. Seeing her best friend smaller than she was made her vagina tingle, it was a dream come true. But Amy couldn't know this, at least not until she was a decent size. Too small to do anything about it.

She lightly lurched onto the bed and grabbed her left wrist. She then slowly looped a cable tie around her arm and attached it to the pole of the bed. She then did this for the other arm. The legs were proving to be slightly trickier due to Amy's dimished size, but luckily the edges of the bed poked up enough to hook a cable tie around, with her legs attached too. When she had completed this she looked and relished at what she had achieved. Amy was now laying on her bed, spread eagle and unable to move thanks to being restricted. And even better, Amy didn't even flinch. It was now time for Chloe to get to work.

She climbed onto the bed and on top of Amy, her legs at both sides of the shrinkies body. She slowly bent down and lined her mouth up with Amy's neck, before planting a sloppy, wet, and passionate kiss on there. She did this over and over again on different places of her neck, Amy slowly beginning to wake up.

'Good morning sleeping beauty.' Chloe whispered seductively into Amy's ear as she began to grow confused as to what Chloe was doing. And why she was tied up.

'What am I doing tied up?!' Amy panicked, unsure of what was happening. Chloe lifted her face from her neck and looked her deep within the eyes. She didn't speak, she just looked on.

'Well?! Tell me what's going on!' Amy continued, trying to push an answer from her friend.

'I'm giving my poorly best friend a little treat.'

'A treat?! I don't call being tied up in my bed a fucking treat!' Amy was starting to get a little angry, but above all else a little concerned.

'I figured I would introduce you to some kinky shit. I missed you, so I'm going to make up for three years worth of no contact. We are going to have a sexually fun filled morning.' Amy tried to reply only to have a finger pushed lightly against her lips, indicating her to shut up. Chloe's face approached Amy's, and then her tongue appeared from her mouth. She licked from Amy's chin all the way up to her forehead in one slow, sexy motion. But she didn't stop at just once, she did this over and over again.

Chloe knew exactly what she was doing. She had owned enough shrinkies to know that horniness caused a rapid increase in episodes, and right now Amy wasn't the right size for her. So she was arousing her endlessly, so she would have lots of episodes today. And she still had her secret weapon yet. Chloe stopped licking Amy's face, which was showing a mixture of emotions. Confusion, arousal, anger, happiness. It was a mix of them all. Chloe then reached out for her small companions boobs and started fondling with them, rubbing them vigorously in a circular motion. She felt Amy's nipples harden under the palm of her hand, her Plan was clearly working.

Chloe then swivelled and lay her legs across Amy's body, her slightly dirty and muddy feet right near Amy's face. Amy looked on at the dirty covered soles, and the damp grass marked stains in between the perfectly white painted toes. Boy oh boy had she missed these perfect feet.

'Don't even deny that you've missed these, and don't even try talking your way out of this. We both know that you want this.' Chloe said, snapping Amy out of her gaze. Amy didn't even hesitate. She leaned forward towards the soles, and pushed her lips against them. She could taste the fresh dirt and grime from the outdoors, but it didn't bother her one bit. She preferred clean feet, but dirty feet had never been an issue. She started by planting kisses in different places on the soles, Chloe moving to accommodate for the tied up girls lack of movement. But things weren't going at the pace that Chloe had anticipated.

'Lick them, I want them clean in 5 minutes.' Chloe demanded, hoping that she would not come across too desperate to get things rushed. Amy didn't even take much notice, she simply just obeyed the dominant woman's words. She opened her mouth and allowed the dirty heel to be placed inside of her watering cave. Chloe moved her heel about inside of Amy's mouth, before being shocked by feeling a sucking motion where her heel was placed. Amy then rolled her tongue around on the heel, just to guarantee not one spec of dirt was left on the heel of the foot. Chloe then released her heel from the restraint of Amy's sucking mouth, and looked down her legs. She saw that the heel was now free from any dirt that was originally on it, and it was sparkling and gleaming with Amy's saliva. She then repeated the same process with her other heel until that one was gleaming just same. Amy looked at Chloe with lustful eyes.

'Good job, slave. But you still have the soles and toes to do yet. So don't think you've finished.'

'Slave?' Amy questioned. She didn't get a reply, just the dirty soles of Chloe's slapped flat on her face. Amy knew exactly what she had to do. Yet again her tongue crept from between her lips and met with her soles this time. Chloe rubbed both of her soles up and down Amy's smooth tongue, removing all the dirt and leaving a fresh coating of saliva all over her soles. Amy was in heaven, drowning in pure ecstasy. She didn't even realise the repercussions this was going to have later.

'Time for the toes, slave.' Chloe whispered, whilst rising to stand on the bed.

'Why do you keep callin... Omphhh.' Amy wasn't able to complete her sentence, 5 perfectly painted, white sexy toes entered her mouth. They were forced in her mouth rather brutally, the ends of the toes nearly meeting the back of her throat. She gagged a few times, but the realised she had to get to work. Her tongue couldn't leave her mouth this time due to the 5 visitors currently occupying her mouth. Instead the tongue snaked up and touched Chloe's big toe. At this moment Amy felt a pleasurable clench down at her womanhood, and also felt some juices pour out of there. She had just had an orgasm, and nor Chloe or herself had touched her clit. She continued to go to work with her tongue. Snaking it between all of her toes, savouring the sweet taste of strawberry lotion, mixed with a faint taste of grass and wet mud. Once she had completed the first 5 toes, they were removed from her mouth. Chloe then planted them on her cheek, and smeared the wet digits all down her face. The same process was repeated for the other 5 sexy toes. Chloe then inspected her now immaculate, shiny feet.

'You did a good job, now I don't know about you but I need to release some of my inner sexual desires.' Chloe said, reaching down at Amy's panties. 'Oh it looks like you already have, I didn't even touch you down there.' Amy didn't speak a word, she just panted at the sheer bliss she had just experienced. It was now time for Chloe to unveil her secret weapon. She reached for the bedside dresser and opened up the top drawer. Within it contained a little bullet vibrator of which she placed there last night whilst carrying Amy to bed. Her plan was working perfectly. She returned to the bed and held up the device, revealing it to Amy's tired eyes.

'I think I should try this out on you.' Chloe whispered, whilst holding the edge of Amy's soggy panties. Amy just nodded, giving her permission to do as she pleased. Being tied up and allowing your sexy best friend to do what she wanted was rapidly becoming one of her new favourite ways of sex. Chloe discarded Amy's wet panties and turned on the device to its most vigorous option. She then played around with it, rubbing it against the shrinkies small stomach. Amy's body twitched when she felt the harsh vibrating on her stomach, growing more and more excited. Then Chloe decided to stop fucking around, and brutally shoved the device right up into Amy's vagina. It went with a soppy slurp as it was pushed right up to her G spot, also accompanied by sexual screams.

Chloe decided she would stick around to see Amy's first orgasm. She watched as she rifled around on the bed, screaming in pure sexual bliss. Chloe firmly gripped a hold of Amy's left boob and started massaging it, trying to bring her orgasm quicker. A couple of minutes later and juices squirted from Amy's pussy, leaking out of the sides. No doubt she would've squirted across the room but the vibrator restricted her to do so. It was now time for Chloe to finalise her plan.

'Oh no! I'm sorry I have to go!' Chloe said, whilst looking at her phone. Of course she didn't need to go anywhere, it was all an excuse to get out of the room, leaving the device vibrating in Amy's pussy giving her orgasm after orgasm. This would hopefully shrink her down to a good size when she had today's episode. Chloe got up and walked towards the door quickly.

'Chloe! CHLOE TAKE OHHHH, TAKE THIS MPHMMM, TAKE THIS FUCKING THING, URGH, OUT OF ME!' Amy screamed, in between the sexual grunting that the vibrator was forcing from her. Chloe didn't even acknowledge her, instead just walking out of the door and slamming it shut. Amy continued to scream for Chloe, whilst the vibrator went to work. Chloe walked into her kitchen, giggling to herself. The plan had worked as well as it could of done, now it was all down to praying that she would shrink to a decent size. For now it was good enough if she shrank to around doll size. That would begin very nicely for all that she had planned out for the shrinkie best friend.

Meanwhile in the spare room, Amy could feel another orgasm coming on.

…
End Notes:
Remember if you wanna receive my new 5 minute animated video for free, including shrunken women, vore and insertion, please give me an email. My email address is in my bio.
Chapter 10 - Trap Finish by OneInch
Author's Notes:
Enjoy :)

Amy's vagina clenched again and again, eventually dry heaving as she ran out of woman juices from squirting none stop. She had just counted her 17th orgasm, thanks to the small bullet vibrator rammed right up her pussy. It was all thanks to her best friend, who had to run out whilst the two was having a sexually fun filled morning. Of course, that isn't what really had happened.

Chloe was very much still in the house. She had made it sound like she was rushing about outside of the guest bedroom, and then opening and shutting the front door to make it seem like she had gone out somewhere. She sat in the kitchen, drinking coffee quietly. Listening to the screams of the young girl, over and over again. Chloe guessed that Amy must've had at least 15 orgasms now, and was considering to make it look like she came home so she can relieve the girl from her trap. But as she pondered, she heard the shrinkie scream again. She decided that to be on the safe side, she would wait until Amy had roughly 20 orgasms. She wanted enough arousal for her to significantly shrink down in size.

Amy's struggled and pulled against her restraints, but could not release herself from her bonds. Her screams had long since turned from pleasurable ones, they were now painful ones. Each orgasm was hurting her womanhood, and she had released enough cum to fill a bucket. She was doubtful any would be left in her body, not that it would matter soon enough.

She had also realised not long ago that she was orgasming. No shit right? But she had thought orgasming is arousal. Oh no, shrinking. She didn't know if Chloe had thought of this before she started her sexual filled morning, but she doubted it. Having now 18 orgasms was bound to give her an absolutely massive episode later on. Considering when billy had... Let's say had her way with her, she shrank 3 inches. That was with just one orgasm, so imagine it with 18...

'Mphhh, urghhh, OHHHHH!' Well, make that 19 orgasms. Just as more immense pain radiated from the small girls pussy, increasing the torture on another level. Chloe barged through the door, with a huge apologetic look on her face.

'Amy I'm so sorry! My grandma had fallen over and I needed to get there to see if she was okay' Chloe rushed, trying to sound as apologetic as possible. Amy didn't even register the words Chloe spoke, instead just gesturing down to her vagina that still occupied a little vibrating bullet. Chloe's eyes glanced at the vagina, it looked so sore. 'Ah well, she will have to get used to pain when she's smaller' Chloe though to herself. She bounced on the bed and reached into Amy's pussy, and retrieved the device.

Amy winced in pain, the bullet had done some serious damage. She never wanted to experience another orgasm ever again. Chloe through the device across the room, bouncing it against the wall. The device would now never vibrate again as it shattered to bits and landed on the floor. But that didn't matter, it had well and truly served its purpose. Chloe didn't need it anymore, her plan was now fully complete.

Chloe ran back out to kitchen before returning with a knife. She jumped on the bed and cut all of the cable ties that were holding Amy to the bed. She then also threw the knife across the room, only that didn't break. She grabbed Amy's shoulders and pulled the smaller girl close, hugging her tightly. 'Your last normal hug, bitch' Chloe thought to herself, again growing more excited.

'We should probably get you up, and get some breakfast down your neck. You look like you need the energy.' Chloe cooed, still hugging the shrinkie. The pair went to stand up and walk to the kitchen, but Amy couldn't stand. She was shaking, and couldn't move her legs. The aching in between her legs helped prevent her from putting one leg in front of the other, but mainly it was her lack of energy. Chloe noticed this, and smiled inside. Something inside her loved the sight of Amy struggling, but of course she would love it more when she's smaller, struggling under her perfectly shaped, white painted toes.

She picked up Amy, one arm holding her back and the other holding her legs. It was like carrying a 7 year old to bed. She walked to the kitchen and placed her on a breakfast stool. Minutes passed by as Chloe cooked the pair some pancakes, and the both ate. Chloe adding the occasional sorry in their conversation, for leaving her like that. Amy had already forgave her, passing it off as an honest mistake. Which in reality, it was not.

That's when it hit, it was that dreaded time for the both of them to see how much the shrinkie shrank. The dizziness was a lot worse than it had ever been before, can't the stomach pains were bad too. This was all thanks to the countless orgasms she had been forced to endure no more than an hour ago. The dizziness got too much for poor Amy as she fell backwards and hit her head hard, knocking her out cold.

Amy blended in and out of consciousness, hearing muffled sounds of someone's voice and something brushing against her face. She then snapped her eyes open fully, her eyes still blurry. She had managed to work out what was rubbing against her face, it was Chloe's biggest toe on her left foot. But something was wrong, it was bigger. A lot bigger. Amy pushed the toe away only to see Chloe's worried face, which was also a lot bigger.

Amy then looked down at her bracelet, scared to see the result of today's immense orgasms. The green numbers and blended in and out of focus from the girls blurry eyes, but then when she final saw the result, her heart dropped.

The result of that massive episode had left her horrified...

…
End Notes:
Soooooo, how small did poor Amy shrink to?! I have the next 2 chapters already written out. I will post the next one when I get 15 reviews. I was a little sad that my last chapter, possibly my best written chapter, got no reviews :(!! MAKE ME HAPPY!!
Chapter 11 - Confessions To A Doll by OneInch
Author's Notes:
If you guessed her size correct, well done to you :)

7 inches. That is what was displayed on the bracelet, shining into the now teary eyes of the poor shrinkie. 7 measly inches. Reality of her disease had finally hit hard, and she was only looking at the numbers. She had not yet even looked around and viewed her surroundings, she didn't want to.

From Chloe's perspective things were a whole lot different. It was satisfying in a way for her, watching her plan of action work. She had also never seen anyone shrink so much before. It was incredible to watch, and the end result being her best friend the size of a Barbie doll. It was a good starting point for Chloe to play her games, but she couldn't wait for her to be smaller.

Chloe noticed that Amy wasn't moving, she looked to be knocked out from the fall. She stood up and walked over to the doll sized girl and took a moment to admire her work. She then took the big toe of her left foot and prodded it against Amy's face, trying to wake her. The girl stirred for a few moments before realising that Chloe's toe was on her face. The tiny girl scrambled about a bit before looking at her bracelet thing.

'How small are you then?' Chloe asked, the false worry slowly creeping from her face. She figured now that Amy was this small, it was time to tell her the truth. Amy stared at the numbers on her bracelet again, before looking up.

'I'm, I'm... I can't believe it! Why, but how...' Amy blubbered on in shock, much to the annoyance of Chloe.

'Spit it out, I haven't got all day.' Chloe's reply worried Amy immensely. It was so cold and mean. The kind of response you didn't want when you had just shrank nearly 3 and a half foot.

'I'm 7 inches.'

'Awesome.' Chloe replied, shocking Amy. Chloe bent down for the sobbing girl and picked her up, like a child picking up her Barbie doll. She then walked towards the sink and planted her inside. 'You haven't had a shower this morning.'

Amy didn't get the chance to reply, her head was just hit by a blast of lukewarm water. Chloe rinsed the doll sized girl off under the tap, but she was enjoying it too much to stop there.

'How about a bath?' Chloe was growing more excited with the power she had gained, and wanted to exploit it. Sure she had dealt with shrinkies before, but never her best friend. She picked up the plug and placed it in the plughole. Then taking out some washing up liquid and squirting it in the water.

Amy watched as the water filled around her now tiny feet. She hadn't considered about being naked yet, but it was her best friend. She had nothing to worry about, the pair had seen each other naked a million times before. But she had something else to worry about, and that was the comment she came out with moments before plucking her up and dumping her in the sink. Soon enough Amy had to stand up to prevent going underwater, and she stood there bobbing about. Chloe turned the tap off and stood there, watching on.

'A little privacy please?' Amy asked, annoyed at being stared at.

'I don't know if you know, but you're a shrinkie now. Like an actual small shrinkie. I think you've lost your rights to privacy, and any other rights for that matter.' Chloe's responses were beginning to petrify Amy, a lot.

'Haha very funny Chloe, now let me bathe alone please.' Amy said, hoping that Chloe was joking.

'Oh I can't do that, health and safety!' Chloe replied. 'Actually I should probably bath you myself, just to avoid any disasters.' Amy didn't even get to protest, as she saw one of Chloe's now rather large hands dip into the water. She grabbed hold of one of the shrinkies legs before moving up and down in a rubbing motion. Amy would've been lying if she said it didn't feel nice, but that wasn't the point. She didn't want to be controlled like this. But she decided it best to keep quite for now, and speak about it after the bath.

Chloe lathered all of the doll sized girls body, including her now tiny tits, and her very sore vagina. This earning a screech of pain from Amy. Once done she took her out of the sink, and pulled the plug. She set Amy down on the side and picked up a dry dish cloth. She wrapped the cloth around her body and vigorously started rubbing all over until the girl was almost dry.

Once she had finished she pretty much threw the girl down onto the counter. She watched Chloe grab the stool of which Amy had fell off when she had her episode, and sit on it. Chloe was now towering over her, even when sat down. Amy was about to speak up about being controlled, but was quickly cut off before she even got the chance.

'I have a confession to make, little one.'

'A confession?' Amy questioned, a puzzled look on her face.

'I left the bullet vibrator in you on purpose. I was in the house listening to your screams the whole time.' Chloe's response shocked Amy, obviously leaving her furious too.

'Why the fuck would you have done that?! Did you know how much pain I was in?'

'Of course I do, but I wanted you to be aroused. I wanted you to orgasm over and over. If that main pain for you, then so be it.' Amy was now starting to get worried, she wanted to confirm her suspicions.

'But... But why would you want to get me aroused? You know that speeds up the process.'

'Exactly.' The words hit Amy like a ton of bricks. It was now clear that Chloe had done it intentionally, so that shrink faster.

'See, I have this secret fantasy.' Chloe continued. 'That my best friend shrinks, and I get to own her. Do what I please with her. And then, my best friend turns up at my front door. She shrinks, and now my fantasy has come true. Simple.' Amy had now realised what a massive mistake she had made coming here, she should've stayed home with Maria. Or asked the air hostess to take care of her. But no, she figured her best friend of all her life would be the one to go to. She didn't plan on her being the one to be mental in the head, one of those who took pleasure out of owning and doing whatever they wanted to a shrinkie.

'So, I now own you. You are my property, and we are gonna have a lot of fun together. That's until you shrink down until I can't see you. Well, if you even make it that far without being squashed or eaten. Chloe continued to scare the little girl, but Amy wouldn't be scared off that easily.

'Fuck you bitch.' Amy mustered up the courage to scream at the giant, gorgeous face in front of her. 'Take me home, you're never going to own me. I will not be yours, you're fucked up in the head!' Amy didn't get a response, instead she just got a glare. An ice cold, horrible, nerve rattling glare.

Chloe then reached out her hand and grabbed the shrinkie. She squeezed as hard as she could, Amy feeling as though her head was about to pop off. She then threw her to the floor. The landing hurt Amy a lot but she was sure she didn't break any bones. The gift of durability. She was then kicked over onto her back. Chloe then lifted the ball of her right foot and planted it on Amy's chest. She could see the dolls face peeping from in between her big and second toes.

'Amy, darling. You don't have a choice. You can either choose to obey me, and get rewarded. Or disobey me and be punished. But either way, I will break you. And you will treat my like your goddess. Eventually.' Amy still felt rebellious, but with the ball of the woman's foot, now huge to her, rested on her. She didn't feel the confidence to argue. Instead, she just shouted 'BITCH!' At the top of her lungs.

Chloe giggled a little, it was hilarious to watch this doll sized female think she could get away with this kind of behaviour. She leaned forward a bit and spat down towards her feet. Her warm, gooey saliva splitting against her toes. Also hitting the shrunk Amy directly in the face.

'You better get that licked up slave, or I'm going to crush your legs.'

…
End Notes:
I hope you enjoyed this, the truth is out! Please leave some reviews, kind words are my motivation :)
Chapter 12 - Trevor's Return by OneInch
Author's Notes:
Guys I am so so so sorry for not uploading. Lot of stuff happened and I lost a lot of motivation, but I'm back now. I will try and upload a new chapter once a week. I hope I'm forgiven.

Evening had began to come across the skies of Texas, darkness slowly falling. It was a Friday, which meant Chloe would get to see her husband soon. She couldn't wait to share the doll sized girl with Trevor, the pair loved playing with shrinkies.

The day had gone with no real change for Amy. After a few shots of rebellious behaviour, and a few punishments, she had now decided against running her mouth off. For now at least. She was now sat at one end of the sofa, whilst Chloe was stretched out. Amy was given the task of cleaning her goddesses feet after the day's events. Luckily for the shrinkie, they wasn't too bad. Considering the pair had done nothing really all day. Just the faint taste of some natural sweat, but that was all.

'Trevor is going to be home soon, and he's going to want to see you.' Chloe grunted quietly. She had no intention of starting a conversation with Amy, but she felt the need to let her know what she was in for. 'There better not be any trouble, or any disobedience. Understand?'

Amy didn't respond. She was tired of being spoken to with no respect. But she had lost the confidence to argue back, so she had decided that not responding to the giant bitches words was the best solution.

'I'm talking to you, slave.' Chloe barked, growing frustrated with the silent treatment. She pushed her foot against the shrunken girl, trapping her between the soles of her bare feet and the arm of the sofa. Poor Amy couldn't speak, or even breathe. Her face was forced into the soft and sweaty soles of her goddess. Chloe then pulled her foot away, allowing for the little girl to speak.

'Yyyyyyess... Yes I understand.'

'Yes you understand what?' Chloe quickly responded.

'Yes, yes I understand what you just said.' Amy was quickly met with the soles of Chloe's foot yet again, but this time she wasn't trapped. This time the sole of the left foot slapped her hard, causing her to fall off the sofa and landing on the floor, with a loud thud. Chloe the retreated back to a sitting position, and leaning over the limp girl on the floor.

'You didn't call me the appropriate name, slave. Now it's time for punishment.' With that, Chloe spat down onto Amy. The spit hitting with a loud splat. Chloe then spat again, and again. Until the little girls whole body was covered in saliva. She then trapped the girl in between both of her soles. Rubbing them together, massaging the doll sized girl in between the spit coated soles of the perfect feet.

The pair were interrupted by the sound of keys rattling from outside of the house. It was time for Amy to meet her husband. Of course she had already met him before, only she was a little less... Smaller.

The door opened and then quickly slammed shut again. In walked a 6 foot tall, white and lean looking man. He had a ragged beard and long, uncut hair. Tattoos lined up down both of his bare arms that were showing from his denim vest. If the man had looked scary at normal size, he definitely was even more scary sky scraper sized.

He walked over towards the table, where he was met with the bedazzling sight of his wife playing with her 7 inch best friend, in between her glistening wet and sexy feet. An instant erection hit him hard. He just had to play with the pair of them. He walked closer, slamming a box down onto the table. A box that Chloe recognised instantly.

'Is that what I think it is?' Chloe asked, her eyes gazed wide at the box.

'Yep, he's smaller than this bitch though.'

'How small?' Another dying question she asked.

'I would say about 3 inches.' Trevor replied. Amy didn't have a single clue what the couple were talking about, and she didn't have time to think. No sooner than she heard a belt buckle being undone was she grabbed by a large male hand. She tried to wiggle and squirm out of his grip, but it was no use. She could see the final destination.

Amy was slapped hard against a raging hard member that belonged to Trevor. This is what the shrink identifier had talked to her about, although the penis wasn't quite towering over her yet. She was rubbed violently up and down his rather huge shaft, all while Chloe was dribbling salvia down onto it from above. The hole thing was hell, but soon he reached his climax and his cum oozed out the tip of his cock, snaking down onto the doll and all in her hair.

She was ripped away from the penis that she was literally glued to by semen, and thrown on the table. Next to her was the mysterious box that the couple chatted about before the sexual encounters.

'Open it.' Chloe moaned from a distance. It was clear that her and Trevor were engaging in more sexual related activities on the couch, just luckily for her they were shrinkie free.

Amy ripped the lid off the small little box and was surprised at what she saw. There, lying within the box, was a tiny 3 inches man staring up at her confused.

…
End Notes:
Sorry if it's short. Please review and give me motivation I really need lol :)
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=5081