Love Games by The Shrunken Scholar
Summary: The sequel to my first story " The Goddess of Love ". I would recommend reading that one first, get all caught up, then come back to this.

Aphrodite isn't done with Jon just yet. The games have just begun! While Jon worries for his life, one question keeps going through his mind: Will the goddess ever leave him alone?
Categories: Giantess, Feet, Entrapment, Gentle, Growing/Shrinking out of clothes, Slave, Violent Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 33 Completed: Yes Word count: 45631 Read: 202270 Published: August 24 2013 Updated: September 13 2013
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Chapter 1 by The Shrunken Scholar

2. Chapter 2 by The Shrunken Scholar

3. Chapter 3 by The Shrunken Scholar

4. Chapter 4 by The Shrunken Scholar

5. Chapter 5 by The Shrunken Scholar

6. Chapter 6 by The Shrunken Scholar

7. Chapter 7 by The Shrunken Scholar

8. Chapter 8 by The Shrunken Scholar

9. Chapter 9 by The Shrunken Scholar

10. Chapter 10 by The Shrunken Scholar

11. Chapter 11 by The Shrunken Scholar

12. Chapter 12 by The Shrunken Scholar

13. Chapter 13 by The Shrunken Scholar

14. Chapter 14 by The Shrunken Scholar

15. Chapter 15 by The Shrunken Scholar

16. Chapter 16 by The Shrunken Scholar

17. Chapter 17 by The Shrunken Scholar

18. Chapter 18 by The Shrunken Scholar

19. Chapter 19 by The Shrunken Scholar

20. Chapter 20 by The Shrunken Scholar

21. Chapter 21 by The Shrunken Scholar

22. Chapter 22 by The Shrunken Scholar

23. Chapter 23 by The Shrunken Scholar

24. Chapter 24 by The Shrunken Scholar

25. Chapter 25 by The Shrunken Scholar

26. Chapter 26 by The Shrunken Scholar

27. Chapter 27 by The Shrunken Scholar

28. Chapter 28 by The Shrunken Scholar

29. Chapter 29 by The Shrunken Scholar

30. Chapter 30 by The Shrunken Scholar

31. Chapter 31 by The Shrunken Scholar

32. Chapter 32 by The Shrunken Scholar

33. Chapter 33 by The Shrunken Scholar

Chapter 1 by The Shrunken Scholar
Author's Notes:
I'm really excited to get this story started! I'll try to add another chapter tonight. Please enjoy & leave a review!
Love Games: Chapter 1

Jon sat on the school bus still contemplating the past weekend. He was now sure it wasn't a dream. When he had gotten up to get ready for school , he still felt sore from his escapades. Now , he was on the bus wondering how long until Aphrodite appeared again. He was worried. Who knew what she would to him now ? She could turn him into a girls shoe for a day or the rest of his life. Jon looked up ; they were nearing the school.

Jon usually sat by himself on the bus ride to school. He sat with friends on the way home. Soon enough , the bus pulled to a stop at the back of the school. Jon slung his backpack over his shoulder and got off. He said " Hi " to a few friends and went to his first class of the day. He didn't much feel like talking today. His first class was Spanish , it was a fairly easy and fun class. He took his seat in the back corner of the room. Just then , the bell rang. People started filing into the classroom. Jon's friend Steve took his seat next to him. The two started talking about their weekends. Jon didn't know what to say so he lied , saying it was very lazy. The door opened and a short, brown haired girl walked in. Jon's eyes snapped to her immediately. Her name was Rebecca , she was Hispanic as far as Jon knew. She was a fairly short girl , only a bit taller than Alexis. She almost always had a smile on her face with her large dimples. She walked down the row Steve sat in. Her seat was in front of Steve and diagonal from Jon. That's when Jon noticed she was wearing sandals. Rebecca had small feet , perhaps smaller than Alexis's , her toes had French tips on them. Her sandals had white straps that were woven into an intricate pattern atop her foot. She talked to Jon and Steve occasionally but today wasn't one of those days.

The guy who sat in front of Jon wasn't there. The door opened again and in walked Mckenzie. She was also Hispanic but taller than Rebecca and had a darker skin tone. Mckenzie was also slightly chubby , but only a little , nothing too bad. In fact , back during Jon's freshman year he had liked her. But , they had drifted apart. Jon noticed that happened to him a lot. Mckenzie's feet were larger than Rebecca's but by no means the largest he'd ever seen. Jon would've guessed a size 7 or 8. Lastly , she was also wearing sandals. A tan insole with a blue strap to match her outfit. Her toes had no polish. She sat down at her seat that was diagonal from Steve. Jon realized this was a formula for disaster. This had all the makings for one of Aphrodite's tricks.

The Spanish teacher , Mr. Sanchez , walked in and told the class to take out their vocabulary lists. Jon reached into his backpack and got it out. He started writing down the words on the overhead mechanically. While writing Jon's eyes wandered to Rebecca and Mckenzie's feet. " Dammit , stop doing that. Aphrodite is going to notice and do something " Jon chided himself. " Oh , you know me all too well Jon-Jon " a woman's voice said in Jon's head. Jon's face dropped. If Steve had been looking at him , he probably would've asked why he suddenly got so pale. " Happy to hear from me so soon ? " Aphrodite asked. Jon really couldn't say he was. He'd hoped she'd at least give him a few days rest. His hopes had been too high. " Well , Jon. Are you ready to start today's games ? ". Today's games ? What the hell could that mean ? Jon didn't want to know.

" Aphrodite , I really liked what you did for me and all but could I have a break for a couple days " Jon asked hopefully. " No , sorry. I still haven't found anything that entertains me more than you ". Jon couldn't decide whether to feel flattered or just flat out angry. He went with flattered. " Look , I think it's cool you like ... playing with me. But I'm really tired from all I did with Alexis over the weekend " Jon pleaded with the goddess. " Why do I waste my time ? " Aphrodite said but Jon knew it was redundant. A snap echoed in Jon's head while white smoke enveloped him. When the smoke cleared , Jon knew he had been shrunken yet again. His normal t-shirt and shorts were gone , replaced with a white toga. He looked down at his bare feet and saw he was standing on the class rooms carpet. He looked around and deduced he was under his desk. His giant backpack was to his left and a giant Steve to his right. No one seemed to notice Jon's disappearance. It was as if he was never there.

" Ok , Jon-Jon. I already know you were looking at those two girls feet. For the days first game I'll let you pick your poison. Rebecca or Mckenzie ? You'll be spending the rest of this class with their feet so choose wisely " Aphrodite explained. Jon wanted so badly to resist , to tell Aphrodite he chose neither. But if he did that Jon knew Aphrodite could make his life a living hell. Jon weighed the two options Aphrodite had given him. Rebecca was much more attractive than Mckenzie , that was for sure. She had long brown hair and eyes the same color. She was also very popular. Mckenzie had black hair with a large portion of it died a dark red. She had braces and an annoying laugh. She was semi popular. Jon looked to the girls feet. Rebecca's feet stayed still for long periods of time. They would move to a different position occasionally. Mckenzie's feet were bigger and moved around a lot. She constantly slid them out of the sandals and they moved around on the carpet. Both girls would sometimes put one foot under the opposite leg on their seat. Jon decided quickly.

" I choose Rebecca " Jon sighed. Don't be mistaken , Jon did very much like both girls feet and any other day he would've loved this " game ". He just wasn't in the mood today. He was sad about leaving Alexis and was exhausted. " Let the game begin ! " Aphrodite laughed. Jon knew he had been transported somewhere else in the classroom. He expected to see Rebecca's feet in front of him , but instead saw two empty blue strapped sandals. Wait , weren't those Mckenzie's ? He'd been tricked ! Jon's head snapped up. He starred in horror as five giant toes came down and scooped him up off the floor.
Chapter 2 by The Shrunken Scholar
Author's Notes:
Hope you enjoy chapter 2! Please review!
Love Games: Chapter 2

" Shit ! " Jon shouted in surprise. Mckenzie's huge toes had literally taken him by surprise. They had come down on top of Jon's head and scooped him off the carpet. He was now caught in their grip , stuck in the space between Mckenzie's toes and the top of her sole. Jon tried to wiggle his way out , but it wasn't working. He was stuck in the toes vice grip. Based on his point of view he guessed Mckenzie had stood her foot up on her toe knuckles. Jon could almost reach the carpet , almost. He slunk back into his fleshy prison. He looked down at the monster digits that had grabbed him. From the order of the toes he found out Mckenzie's left foot had grabbed him.

That's when he noticed the odor. It wasn't that bad , but bad enough that Jon crinkled his nose at it. " Aphrodite ! This isn't who I chose ! Let me out of here ! " Jon yelled in his mind. No answer came from the goddess he really hated when she didn't answer. Jon's giant captor started to move. The toes came up off the ground and into the air. Jon began to dangle from the toes again. Now that he was staring at the ground Jon saw the the foot was descending back on the sandal. The toes pushed him along the sole of the sandal. When they got to the strap , Jon crawled around it and the toes cupped him again. " Maybe that wasn't the best idea " Jon thought. Mckenzie lifted her foot and tucked it under her other leg on the desks seat. Jon was hanging upside down in the toes grip. He put his hands on the digits and readjusted himself. He crawled up using the toes and peeked his head out under Mckenzie's big toe. He grabbed onto the sandals sole and looked around. He was definitely hanging in mid air. Aphrodite had done something so Mckenzie wouldn't notice his presence in her toes. He had squirmed a lot with no reaction.

Suddenly , Mckenzie's big toe came forward and pinned him to the sandals sole. He had planted his tiny little feet on one of Mckenzie's toes to stand on , but it came out from under him. The only thing keeping Jon in the air was her big toe ! If she released Jon he would most likely fall. At his size the fall would seriously injure or kill him. Jon subconsciously gripped the sole of the sandal tighter. Jon's fears quickly came true. Mckenzie's big toe rose off Jon's back and he had to hang on with his own strength. Jon wasn't weak , but he couldn't hold on forever. Mckenzie started to shake her foot. Jon's grip was starting to loosen. Jon twisted his head around and saw Mckenzie's toes were right behind him. With a big enough jump and some luck he could grab onto one of them. Jon put his feet on the sandal , getting ready to push off. Jon jumped. He couldn't get a grip on the big toe , he was going too fast. He caught onto the second toe and hung on for dear life. Mckenzie's foot stopped shaking. Her toes clenched around Jon. She put her foot back on the floor under her desk. The car sized foot left slipped out of the sandal , leaving Jon behind.

Jon lay on the sole of the sandal even more exhausted. Mckenzie's foot was moving around on the carpet next to the sandal. Jon got up and walked to the giant foot. He stood in front of it and admired. Mckenzie's toes were pleasantly plump and very soft. They were short and wriggled a lot. The foot came forward and knocked Jon on his butt. " Hmmm , this is boring now. I'll put you with Rebecca now " Aphrodite said. " Thank you " Jon thought back. Jon suddenly found himself staring up at the bottom of a desk. " Did I fall back ? " he wondered. He tried to raise himself up , but something was keeping his arms pinned down. The same had been done to his legs. He lifted his head and saw a yoga pant covered leg and an ankle. He looked at his hands that were bound over him. They were both tied by white straps. He looked down and his legs were bound by the same white straps. They looked oddly familiar. A light bulb went on in Jon's head. He looked directly up stretching his head back. He saw giant French tipped toes. Aphrodite had tied him up in the straps of Rebecca's sandal !
Chapter 3 by The Shrunken Scholar
Love Games: Chapter 3

Jon struggled against his bonds. Aphrodite just didn't let up. Minutes ago Jon had nearly fallen to his death , now he was tied onto a girls foot. " Well , this is just great. I can't even enjoy being shrunken " Jon said aloud. He thrashed around once more to no avail. " Aphrodite ! Please ! Get me out of here ! " Jon called. The goddess had lapsed back into silence. Jon put his head back down and sighed. He wasn't getting off this foot anytime soon.

Whatever Aphrodite had done to Mckenzie , she had also done to Rebecca. She didn't even seem to notice the tiny hostage on her foot. Jon stayed trapped on the foot for what felt like half an hour , when he started shrinking. His hands and feet shrunk right out of the bonds. He continued shrinking. Soon Jon was a speck on the top of Rebecca's foot. He navigated his way over the white straps that had bound him seconds ago. He made it down to Rebecca's toes. At his previous size , they would've been big. Now , they were massive. Jon could walk on any toe with room to spare. He decided this is what he would do. Jon walked across the expanse that was Rebecca's big toe. It felt quite odd to be walking bare foot on a girls ship sized toe. With each step Jon's foot sunk into Rebecca's toe. Eventually , Jon made it to Rebecca's toe nail. The surface of the nail was hard under Jon's feet.

He continued walking until he made it to the tip of the nail. Jon had never much cared for French tips , he usually went for the natural look or red polish. Pink was acceptable too. Although he couldn't be picky at his current size and position. " So ? What do I do now Aphrodite ? " Jon called up. He didn't have to worry about anybody hearing him at his near microscopic size. " Leap of faith , Jon " Aphrodite answered. " You expect me to just jump off ? ". " Don't you trust me , Jon ? Besides you have no other options and I don't gain anything from letting you die , do I ? ". Jon really couldn't argue with that. " Fine " he said walking to the edge of the giant toe. It was a long drop to the sole of the sandal. They didn't call it a leap of faith for nothing. At his normal size the distant between Rebecca's big and second toe wouldn't have been more than an inch. At his present size it might as well have been the Grand Canyon. Jon took a deep breath. He jumped off the toe.

He fell very quickly. The sandals sole getting closer by the second. As he was about to hit the sandal , the world went dark. Jon snapped open his eyes. He was gasping for air. His eyes opened wider when he realized he staring up at the face of Aphrodite. Her blonde hair was pulled back in what appeared to be a braid. She wore her usual elegant toga. Her golden necklace with a large ruby at the center pulsed. Aphrodite also wore her traditional wickedly beautiful smile. Jon could tell he was lying down on something soft. He looked to his right side and saw a giant thumb. Jon was in Aphrodite's right hand. He got up and saw he was still in his Spanish class. Everybody was frozen in place just like the first time Aphrodite had revealed herself to Jon. " Hello , Jon-Jon. So , how did you like my first game ? " she asked innocently. " Wasn't as bad as I thought it'd be " Jon shouted. " That's good ! I'm glad to hear you didn't have a dreadful time. Because we will be playing a lot of games from here on out ". " What's going on Aphrodite ? I thought after our deal was over you'd leave me alone ". " Funny , I don't recall ever saying that Jon. No , I've decided I like playing with you. Before you I had never played with someone with a foot fetish. It's a new , fun experience for me. That's why I also decided to start playing daily games with you ".

Daily games ? Jon didn't like the sound of that. " Daily games ? What if I don't want that ? ". " We've had this conversation , boy. I do not care what you want , this is all for me. When I tire of you, then you'll be free. That , however , won't be for a long time ". Jon's eyes widened in shock. It was exactly what Jon had feared would happen. He was nothing more than the goddesses plaything. " I suggest you get used to it. On a happier note , I'm here to explain today's game. In each of your classes , you will spend time with each girl who's feet you like or have ever liked. Once I find one I like, you will spend the rest of the day with them. Fortunately for you neither of these two girls interested me. You're safe for now. That is the days game. Are you ready ? ". Jon stood there his mouth agape. This couldn't be happening to him. Subjected for who knows how long to the whims of an all powerful goddess. Yes , that's how it would be. He wasn't going to escape it so he might as well embrace. The part of him that harbored the foot fetish actually liked the idea. The normal boy part wanted to cuss at Aphrodite.

" Yes , I'm ready ". " Don't worry you school work won't suffer. I'll take care of that. I'll give you straight A's. I'll also make sure your parents don't notice your absence at home or at school. As far as they and everyone at this school is concerned you'll be hear everyday. It's quite a generous offer ". Maybe this wasn't such a bad thing after all. He didn't have to worry about anything while he got to live out his fantasies ! However , Jon knew the deal could go sour at anytime. Aphrodite had done it before. " Its almost time for your second class of the day. I'll take you there myself " Aphrodite said happily. The goddess walked to the door and went outside , heading for Jon's second class of the day. This was going to be interesting day.
Chapter 4 by The Shrunken Scholar
Author's Notes:
Please leave a review guys! Let me know how I'm doing. If there are any problems tell me
Love Games: Chapter 4

Aphrodite casually strolled into Jon's second hour class. On the way there , time had started up again. Students had flooded out of their respective classes. To Jon's confusion , none of them bumped into Aphrodite. It seemed as if they were all subconsciously avoiding the goddess. An unobstructed circle surrounded her. Now , she walked into the class room and looked around. Jon's second hour was English 2. The class room was covered in reading and writing posters. With the odd band poster and student drawing hung up. Jon's teachers name was Mrs. Roberts , but she was hardly ever in the class room teaching his class. She was often busy with the school newspaper. Her teachers assistant , Ms. L , taught in her place.

Ms. L was young , still in college , doing a student teaching program at Jon's school. Her last name wasn't L , it was something long and difficult to say. So everyone just called her Ms. L. She was of average height , with a pixie hair cut. Her hair was a dark brown color. She was very nice and funny , and a very good teacher. She often made the class laugh with her stories. Jon had noticed early on she very free with her feet. The semester had started in winter so she wore flats with pants a lot. As the weather warmed up , her feet appeared more. She would slide them out of the flats and move them around. Eventually , she started wearing sandals and dresses. Ms. L's feet were average sized for her age. Her toes were long and always painted the same shade of pink. Jon took a quick liking to Ms. L.

Jon looked towards Ms. L's desk. She sat at it typing something on the keyboard. She didn't even acknowledge Aphrodite's presence. No doubt the goddesses doing. Jon leaned forward a bit and saw she was wearing a pair grey and black flats with a small ribbon on the toe. She wore these often. " You humans are so strange " Aphrodite said finishing her inspection of the classroom. She peered down at Jon and caught him staring at Ms. L's feet. " Ah , Jon ! You do have a one tracked mind , don't you ? " she laughed. Jon looked up at Aphrodite's beaming face. He had made a mistake. " I suppose we know our first contender for this class , hmmmmm ? ". Aphrodite looked around and saw the podium Ms. L stood behind to teach during class. " Perfect " the goddess thought walking to it. She crouched down beside the podium and dropped Jon on the carpet.

" Well , class is about to start Jon-Jon. I'll have to be going. Maybe today's winner will be in here " The goddess laughed. Aphrodite snapped her fingers and disappeared. Jon was left alone under the building sized podium. The bell went off loudly , making Jon cover his ears. Jon's normal sized classmates trickled into the room slowly. Jon saw a giant Christina walk through the door. Christina was one of the shortest girls Jon had ever seen. Standing to her full height , she barely came up to the middle of Jon's chest. She was also Hispanic. Jon had a thing for Latinas. Christina had black hair that only reached her shoulders and full lips. She was very quiet most of the time. Christina rarely wore sandals , but when she did she had Jon's full attention. Jon had concluded she had the second smallest pair of feet he had seen at his high school. The smallest belonged to a older girl Jon sometimes saw walking around. Once Christina sat down she barely moved her feet at all , much to Jon's annoyance. She toes were downright tiny and cute. Jon had only ever seen her paint toenails red one time. Other than that they never had any polish.

Jon could accept being stuck with her feet for a day. Jon looked back to the door and his breath caught. Jon's classmate , Ashley , walked into the room. Ashley was a tall white girl. Not super tall but above average for girls. She had long brown hair that reached just below her shoulders. Ashley had a small diamond piercing in her upper lip. Jon had never liked her. She was a rude girl and very annoying. Her laugh could drive Jon insane if he had to hear it enough. There was only one thing Jon liked about Ashley. She always wore sandals. Every day she'd wear a pair of single strap sandals. Her feet were big for a girl but nothing too bad. Her foot was long and narrow. Her toes were small except her big toe , that thing was huge ! Ashley's toes were painted a light shade of purple. The sandals she wore were a shiny gold. However , Jon did not want to spend the day with Ashley's feet. She moved them around too much. Jon could fall off or get hurt. And who knew what Ashley would do with him. She definitely had a cruel bone in her body.

Jon had seen it in action a few times. The only reason Jon put up with her at all was because he had a crush on her best friend , Diana. She was Jon's dream girl. Jon had dreamed of being shrunken at Diana's feet , now it was possible. " Hmmm, so you DON'T want to spend the day with Ashley's feet ? And who is this Diana ? I'll have to remember both of those tidbits , Jon ". Jon had made a terrible mistake. He had completely forgotten that Aphrodite could hear his every thought ! Jon had no doubt the goddess would use this against him later. " Well , in the meantime why don't we start with Ashley ? ". Jon suddenly appeared in front of Ashley's feet. " Here we go again " Jon thought sullenly. The final bell for second hour went off.
Chapter 5 by The Shrunken Scholar
Love Games: Chapter 5

Jon peered at the ATV sized toes in front of him. He could see his reflection in the light purple polish. Ashley's toes moved around , rubbing against each other and scrunching up. " Don't be afraid , Jon. Go ahead and touch them " Aphrodite called. When Jon had woken up in Aphrodite's palm in his Spanish class he was no longer microscopic. He was about 3 inches tall. That's the size he was now , standing in front of Ashley's feet. Jon came forward and laid a hand on the nail of Ashley's big toe. The toe twitched under Jon's touch. The nail was smooth and Jon's hand slid across the surface easily. That's when the toe came forward without warning and hit Jon in a very sensitive spot.

Jon's eyes bugged open and his hands went to his crotch. He fell to his knees and then to the floor. " Owwwww " Jon moaned in pain. Ashley's foot slid forward directly in front of Jon's face. Slowly , Jon got back to his feet. He put his arm up on Ashley's big toe and leaned over. After a few more moments Jon stood up. " That hurt you bitch ! " Jon yelled kicking Ashley's toe. Ashley's foot slid back after the kick. Her other foot slid out of its sandal and laid on top of the foot Jon kicked. The other foots big toe rubbed the one Jon kicked. " Oh , you deserved it " Jon said still angry. Jon walked to Ashley's empty sandal. He climbed aboard the golden shoe. The sole of the sandal was slightly worn from Ashley's foot sliding in and out of it. The gold was scuffed in places and pristine in others. The lights in the classroom went off , the only light coming from two windows on the far wall. It was time for the class to do bell work. Ashley's foot rose off her other foot and slid back into its sandal. Jon quickly hopped off the sandal. Ashley crossed her feet at the ankles and they were still. Ashley's sandal was still on the floor but her foot was slightly raised off the sandal. Jon was stricken by an idea. Jon walked up to sandal and laid down in the space between it and Ashley's foot. There wasn't much space but enough for Jon to squeeze in.

" What the hell ? May as well have some fun " Jon thought. Jon laid and admired Ashley's sole. It was mostly the white color of her skin. However , it was also pink and a dirty brown. Jon couldn't resist himself. He reached up and rubbed his hands in circles on Ashley's sole. Jon's hard on appeared soon after he started. This went for a few minutes when Ashley's foot came down on top of Jon. Jon's arms were pressed down by his sides , outstretched. Jon could feel the foot sliding forward underneath him. Jon's face was smushed up against Ashley's sole. He tried to move but he was totally smothered. " Hmph , I've seen enough with Ashley. We can move on to Christina " Aphrodite said sounding pleased.

In the blink of an eye , Jon was staring up at the bottom of a desk. He was lying down on something soft. Jon recognized the feeling. He leaned up from his laying position. Jon was atop Christina's dainty , little foot. Jon rolled off the foot and took a few steps back. Christina was wearing a pair of sandals with a white sole. The sandals had a white cloth strap with a blue floral pattern on it. Her nails unpainted as usual. Off to Jon's left were Ms. L's much larger flat clad feet. Jon remembered Christina's seat was directly in front of the podium Ms. L taught from. " Huh , two birds with one stone " Jon thought smiling to himself.

Despite his obvious predicament , Jon was enjoying himself. In the back of his head he knew he should be worrying about Aphrodite's future plans , but Jon couldn't help himself. Ever since he had discovered his fetish he had dreamed of being shrunken at beautiful girls feet. Now he had that. So far Aphrodite had not harmed him in any way. " Maybe I should just be counting my blessings " Jon thought. Aphrodite was just giving him what he wanted. " That's the spirit , Jon. Go have some fun " Aphrodite said happily. " Alright " Jon replied. Jon walked back to Christina's feet. At normal size Jon was fairly sure one of Christina's feet could fit in Jon's hand almost perfectly. Now if Christina stood them up they'd probably have three feet , relative to Jon's size , on him. For now the pair laid in stillness. Jon noticed that Ashley's feet were bigger than Christina's. Where Ashley's toes came up to Jon's waist , Christina's came up to his mid-thigh. They also slightly twitched subconsciously. " What to do ? " Jon thought putting a his hand on his face. Another odd idea came to Jon. " Might as well " Jon thought going to Christina's pinky toe.

He slid his hands under the toe and lifted with all his strength. The toe only lifted about 6 inches of the sandal. Jon's face reddened from the exertion. Of its own will the toe pressed down back onto sandal. Jon's cheek landed on toe nail. " Woo , heavier than I thought " Jon said taking a deep breath and standing back up. Jon went to the big toe and heaved himself up on top of it. His legs dangled off the edge , his feet swinging forwards and backwards. Jon's bare heels lightly tapped the skin under the nail. From his seat he had a good view of Ms. L's feet. One of them was out its flat , her toes were curled around a wire leading up to the podium. " I think I've done what I can with Christina, " Jon hopped of the toe " , its been fun ". Jon walked awkwardly under the podium. He still felt a slight sting of pain from the hit Ashley's toe had given him.

As he walked , Ms. L's foot released the wire and slid back into her grey flat. Jon came back out from under the podium and looked up at the giant Ms. L. She was looking out at the class saying something about propaganda. Jon kept his distant from the massive feet he didn't want to get stepped on. Ms. L moved around a lot while talking and Jon wasn't sure if he was indestructible while shrunken like he had been with Alexis. At the thought of her , Jon's mind began to wander. Jon had thoroughly enjoyed his time with Alexis , those two and a half days had been the best in his life. It really sucked that Alexis remembered none of it. On the up side , if Jon made it to his next class he'd see her. Jon had his last two classes of the day with the girl. If Jon got lucky maybe Aphrodite would choose her as the one Jon spent the day with. He highly doubted it though.

Lost in thought , Jon had turned back towards Christina's feet. Suddenly something hit Jon heavily in the back and fell forward onto the floor. Jon looked back and saw his attacker. Ms. L's foot had slipped out of its flat again and accidentally tapped him. Jon flipped over on his back and looked up. Ms. L was staring right at him. Her eyes had gone wide in shock. " Oh crap ! " Jon thought. Did the giantess recognize him or did she just see a tiny human being ? Jon didn't have long to think about it. Ms. L's foot lifted into the air and moved over Jon. Her toes spread out and descended on Jon , gripping him softly. " Ms. L ! No ! Put me down ! " Jon yelled. But the giantess couldn't hear his little cries. Ms. L slid her foot into her shoe , with a tiny teenage boy gripped in her toes.
Chapter 6 by The Shrunken Scholar
Author's Notes:
I'm really happy to see you guys are enjoying the story so far. As long as someone is reading this, I'll keep adding to it! Now, lets find out what Ms. L's going to do with Jon.
Love Games: Chapter 6

" No , no , no , no ! " Jon yelled flailing against the giant toes gripping him. When Ms. L had put her foot back into her shoe , Jon had been submerged in darkness. He couldn't see a thing. All he felt were Ms. L's toes holding him tightly. His fighting wasn't helping at all. " Aphrodite ! What did you do !? " Jon called. " Jon , I didn't do anything. When I put you into that classroom I made it so people would notice you again. That's why those two girls feet reacted to your touch. This woman took you of her own free will. Funny, I guess she decided for herself who'd you be spending the day with. Lets see what she does , yes ? " Aphrodite explained.

" No ! Get me out of here ! " Jon called again. It was no use the goddess wouldn't answer. Ms. L's toes clenched Jon and he felt the insole underneath him rise slightly. Ms. L was walking somewhere ! Jon felt the familiar rhythmic pressure all around as Ms. L walked. Where was she going ? Was she just walking to a students desk to answer a question ? Jon couldn't be sure. After a few minutes , Jon knew she was walking somewhere outside the classroom. She had taken way too many steps just to answer a question. Ms. L continued walking for a while until she finally stopped. The pressure came off of Jon and the toes released him. Ms. L's foot slid out of the shoe. The shoe jostled a bit and started rising up. Jon assumed Ms. L had picked up the shoe. " Alright , come out " Ms. L's voice called into the shoe. Jon considered asking Aphrodite to teleport him out , but she wouldn't. The goddess was probably enjoying this. Jon sighed and walked up the soft insole to the shoes opening.

Jon shielded his eyes from the blinding light with his hand. When his eyes adjusted , he lowered the hand. Ms. L's giant face was high above him , looking down with a confused expression. " Jon ?! Is that you ! " Ms. L exclaimed. " Yeah , it's me Ms. L " Jon called up. " What happened to you ? Why are so you so small and is that a toga ? " Ms. L asked raising the shoe closer to her face. Jon decided he would make it seem as if he had no clue what had happened. " I don't know. One minute I was sitting in class and I felt dizzy all of a sudden. The next I'm on the floor under my desk tiny and in this thing " Jon answered indicating his toga. " I decided I needed to get someone's attention , so I went to your feet and tried to get your attention. It didn't work and I was about to go to Christina's feet when you knocked me down. You know the rest ". Ms. L's brow furrowed. " I don't understand. People don't just shrink out of nowhere ". " Well , I did. Wait , I have a question. Why did you stuff me in your shoe when you saw me ". " I saw a tiny person at my feet ! What was I supposed to do ? I thought I should get them out of there. And putting you in my shoe was the only discreet way I could think of. Sorry ".

" Well , that does make sense " Jon conceded. " Jon , what should we do now ? Should I take you to a hospital or call your mom ? " Ms. L asked. " No ! I definitely don't wanna go to hospital. My mom would most likely take me there. This could just wear off for all we know. I think we should wait and see what happens. At least until the end of the school day " Jon pleaded. " Hmmm ... Okay , Jon. That's what we'll do. Because I'm a student teacher I get out at the beginning of 5th hour. We'll talk more about what to do then. Where should I hold you until then ? ". Jon had hoped she would ask. " Well , you already had me in your shoe once. It wasn't that bad. And it's much less ... awkward then anywhere you can keep on your person. I'd also feel safer here then in some drawer or your purse. If anything goes wrong you'll know ". Ms. L's eyes widened a bit at that.

" Are you sure , Jon ? My feet start to sweat after a while in these shoes ". " Yes , I'm sure. It's the best place I can think of " Jon kept his face straight , but on the inside was grinning like an idiot. It had worked ! " Fine. I'll keep you in my shoe. I'll let you out when I can. Try not to squirm around too much , I'm ticklish. I really hope you don't grow back in here " Ms. L lowered the shoe back to the floor. Jon scurried to the toe section and laid down. He watched in amazement as Ms. L's foot slid in after him.
Chapter 7 by The Shrunken Scholar
Love Games: Chapter 7

Jon spent the better part of the day in Ms. L's shoe. She occasionally would slide her foot out so Jon could get some air and take a break. He'd spend a few minutes at the mouth of the shoe and then Ms. L's toes would appear , telling Jon to run back to the toe section. During the course of the day , Ms. L's toes did start to perspire. It wasn't too bad , only slightly. Ms. L's feet didn't smell any worse because of it , which Jon was thankful for. The sweat did make his toga a bit damp , but it didn't bother Jon. He was having a great time. At one point Aphrodite contacted Jon. " This is interesting. This woman is doing this entirely of her own free will. You are quite the charmer Jon. You are adorable when you're shrunken though. Well , since you're already with her Ms. L wins the first game. You get to spend the day with her. Have fun ". Jon put his hands behind his head and smiled it was a day well spent.

A few hours later Jon felt Ms. L's full weight press down on him. Her toes cradled him and the pressure released. This process continued on. Ms. L was walking somewhere. Jon assumed it was time for her to go home. Ms. L walked for a while , until she stopped and Jon heard a loud metallic sound. Jon felt a moment of weightlessness when Ms. L's foot lifted off the sole of the shoe. Because of the sweat , Jon was stuck to Ms. L's toes. Ms. L's foot pressed back down on the shoe and the loud sound was heard again. Ms. L's foot started to slide out of the shoe , but Jon went with it still stuck to her toes. From his place Jon saw the front of what looked like the drivers seat of a car. Then his back was pressed into the small amount of carpet in front of the seat. Peering between Ms. L's toes Jon saw the steering wheel and Ms. L raising the shoe so she could peer inside. " You can come out Jon ... Jon ? " Ms. L tilted the shoe forward to get a better look.

She didn't realize Jon was stuck. Jon reached up to the toes and wiggled his fingers against one. A giggle escaped Ms. L's lips. She brought her foot up onto her knee , sole up , and gasped in surprise. " Oh , Jon ! I'm sorry ! " Ms. L reached down and peeled Jon from her toes. " You're covered in sweat ! Don't worry we'll clean you up at my house ". Jon was now standing in Ms. L's palm and looked up in surprise " Your house ? ". " Yeah , you're still shrunken and I decided I'll look after you until we come up with a plan " Ms. L explained. " Um , alright ". " Well , we should get going. I'll put you in here for safety ". Ms. L gently lowered Jon into a empty cup holder next to the drivers seat. " It's a long drive , but I'll make it quick as possible ".

Ms. L started the car and began driving. Jon was just tall enough that his head peeked out of the cup holder. " I hope being stuck in my shoe wasn't too bad " Ms. L said apologetically. " Oh , no. It wasn't that bad. I'm just glad I have someone keeping me safe. I could've been stepped on or something ". " Well , technically you did get stepped on. By me. In my shoe ". " True ".

The rest of the ride was pretty quiet. Ms. L would ask the occasional question about Jon's life before he was shrunken that day. Eventually , they made it to Ms. L's apartment. " We're here. Hmm , how am I gonna get you in there ? " Ms. L wondered. Jon looked up at her expectantly. " I think I'll carry you in my purse. It won't be that long. I live on the second floor ". Jon tried to hide the disappointment on his face. He had hoped to hitch a ride in Ms. L's shoe again. Ms. L pinched his toga between two fingers and lifted him up. She picked up her purse and unzipped it. Then she gently lowered Jon inside it. " I'll leave it unzipped so you can get some air ".

Ms. L got out of the car and went to the staircase leading to the second floor. She got to her door and reached into her purse. Her hand bumped into Jon without her noticing and grasped the keys. Ms. L entered the apartment quickly and closed the door. She locked it and went to a small kitchen table. She put her purse down on the table and reached inside. Jon watched as the giant hand came down and wrapped around him gently. Ms. L lifted him out and placed him on a small black wooden table. Jon took in his new surroundings.

Ms. L's apartment appeared to be small. The walls were white the a few family photos hung around. There was a dark blue couch and love seat set. A black coffee table was in front of the couch. A black entertainment system held a flat screen TV inside it. Jon slowly turned around. The kitchen had no door. You could walk in and out of it freely. The kitchen itself was small. Jon thought you could fit about four normal sized people in at one time comfortably.

" So , what do you think of the place ? " Ms. L asked. " I like it. It looks comfortable ". " Yeah , it is. Alright , it's time to get you cleaned up. Climb on " Ms. L put her hand down next to Jon. Jon hopped on and Ms. L walked to her bathroom. She put the stopper down in the sink and filled it with a small amount of hot water. She added a bit of soap and lowered Jon into the water. The water came up to just below his knees. " I'll leave you to wash up. I'll come back in a few minutes and see if you're done " Ms. L left the bathroom. Jon knelt down and splashed the water on his face, arms, and legs. He took off the toga and dropped it into the water. He continued washing for awhile and picked up the soaking wet toga. He slid it back on and waited for Ms. L's return.

Ms. L came back into the bathroom " Are you done ? More importantly , are you clothed ? ". " Yes ". " Time to dry you off ". Ms. L took Jon out of the sink and held him in one hand. She took a hand towel off a rack on the wall and scrubbed him down. " There much better , " Ms. L smiled " , lets go to the living room ". Ms. L carried Jon into the living room. She sat down on the couch , still holding Jon in one clenched fist. " Now that you're clean. There's a question I've been meaning to ask you , Jon ". " What is it ? ". " I've noticed you doing something odd in class. I don't think you know that I've seen you doing it , but I have " Ms. L paused for moment. Jon had a very bad feeling about this. " Do you know what I'm talking about , Jon ? ". " Ummm ... no. No clue at all ". Ms. L sighed. " Jon , I've seen you staring at my feet almost every day. Especially when I wear sandals or take my shoes off. Jon , do you have a foot fetish ? ". Jon's nervous smile dropped from his face. One word came to Jon's mind " Busted ".
Chapter 8 by The Shrunken Scholar
Author's Notes:
Now that Ms. L knows Jon's secret, what's she going to do?
Love Games: Chapter 8

Jon starred up into Ms. L's face thinking of what to say. He chose the simple route. " I don't know what you're talking about ". Ms. L frowned slightly. " Come on , Jon. Your eyes are practically glued to my feet. When I wear running shoes you don't even look. I put it together ". Jon tried looking away , but he was a 3 inch tall boy in the grasp of a giant woman. There weren't many places to look.

" I also don't think it was a coincidence you ended up at my feet when you shrunk. You knew exactly what you were doing , didn't you ? Did you have anything to do with yourself getting shrunk ? " Ms. L asked. Ms. L was very smart she had figured this all out for herself. And she was dead on ! " Yes ... I did. I was looking at your feet in class and I wished I could be down on the floor with them. Suddenly , I was shrunken and under my desk. My wish was granted " Jon didn't have to reveal everything to Ms. L. " Ah ha ! I thought it was weird you were so willing to go into my shoe. If anybody else had been shrunken they would've said anywhere but my shoe " Ms. L exclaimed proudly. " Alright , you found out my secret. Now what are you gonna do with me ? " Jon asked , feeling oddly defeated.

" Hmmm , I don't know. I can't just put you outside the door and say have a nice life. Have you tried wishing yourself back to normal size ? If you first wish worked , why shouldn't a second one ? ". " I already tried. Right after I realized I was shrunken , I wished to be normal sized again. Nothing happened " Jon lied. " Then I guess I'm going to have to keep you for a while " Ms. L's mouth turned up in a slight smile. " Thank you ! I really don't wanna go home like this " Jon's lie had worked. " Well , I have an idea for something we can do " Ms. L leaned forward and put Jon on the coffee table in front of her.

After a moment Ms. L brought her two feet up onto the table in front of Jon. " How about a massage , Jon ? " Ms. L's smile widened. " What ? Really ? " Jon asked in surprise. " Yeah , my feet always hurt after standing on them all day. And there isn't exactly anyone beating down my door to rub them for me. Now , I have you ". " Alright , I'll do it " Jon nodded his head. Jon couldn't believe his luck ! Ms. L was asking him to massage her feet. Jon thought Aphrodite might have had something to do with it , but he didn't care ! Jon walked up to the mountains in front of him.

Aside from Alexis's moms feet , they were the biggest Jon had ever stood in front of. " Out of curiosity , what size shoe do you wear ? " Jon called up. " 8 " Ms. L replied. " Average for a woman " Jon thought. Jon starred at the wide fleshy sole in front of him. He raised his hands and dug them in. He kneaded the soft foot flesh. " That's perfect , Jon " Ms. L leaned back. Jon rubbed what he could reach of her foot for awhile. Then , he switched to the other foot and did the same.

Eventually , Ms. L's hand came and picked Jon up. She wedged him between her big and second toe. " Rub there now " Ms. L said. So Jon did. After that Ms. L moved him to the other foots toes. He rubbed them as well. When he was done Ms. L took him in her hand " That was great , Jon ". " I do good work " Jon grinned. " That you do. Well , it's getting late and we have school tomorrow ". A lot of time had passed in between the ride to Ms. L's apartment and Jon's thorough massage. " Let's go figure out where you'll be sleeping tonight " Ms. L rose with Jon in hand. Ms. L strode into the bedroom. From her hand Jon had a good view of the entire room. There was a bed with grey sheets and white pillows. A black wood nightstand stood next to it with a lamp and an alarm clock on top of it. A dresser with a mirror and assorted make ups on top was against the far wall. On the other far wall was a door which Jon assumed lead into a closet. Ms. L went to the nightstand and set Jon down.

" Wait here , I'll find somewhere for you to sleep " Ms. L disappeared into the closet. Jon turned to look at the alarm clock ; it read 9:47 PM. " Jeez , that much time has passed ? " Jon thought. Jon's mind went back to the foot massage he had given Ms. L. " Time flies when you're having fun ". Jon waited for Ms. L for a few moments longer , until she came out of the closet holding something. She was a holding a shoe box. " I know it's not much , but I wanna make sure you're safe. When you're inside I'll keep the lid off. Now , I need to find something to make it more comfortable " Ms. L walked out of the bedroom. Jon waited patiently.

A few minutes later Ms. L returned. She now carried a tissue and a cotton ball. " Here you go , a blanket and a pillow " Ms. L smiled happily. She set the shoe box down on the nightstand. She took the lid off and placed the tissue and cotton ball inside. " You ready to go to sleep , Jon ? ". Jon yawned and stretched his arms out " As I'll ever be ". Ms. L put Jon in the box. Jon laid down and got comfortable , adjusting the cotton ball. " Comfortable ? " Ms. L's giant face peered down. " Good enough ". " Good , well I'm gonna get ready for bed ". Ms. L disappeared once again. Jon heard the occasional noise , until the lights went off. " Good night , Jon. We'll discuss what to do next in the morning ". " Good night , Ms. L ". It took Jon awhile , but he eventually drifted to sleep.
Chapter 9 by The Shrunken Scholar
Love Games: Chapter 9

" Wake up , Jon. We have to talk ". Jon eyes opened slowly. He was laying on his back on a rough surface. Hanging over him as he woke up was Ms. L's giant face. " Ahhhh ! " Jon flailed around , tearing the tissue. " Jon ! Jon ! Calm down ! It's just me ! Ms. L ! ". Jon stopped and looked up at the face " Hunh , sorry. I forgot where I was. More importantly what size I am " Jon took off the tissue and stood up.

" Anyways , what were you saying before I flipped out ? ". " I was telling you to wake up. We have to talk and I gotta leave for the school soon ". " Talk about what ? " Jon's brow furrowed. " Hold on let's get you out of there ". Ms. L lowered her hand down to Jon , who climbed on. She walked out to the kitchen table and sat down , lowering Jon onto its surface. Jon hopped off and looked up at Ms. L. " I see you didn't grow back or even a little bit over night. So , what should we do ? ". " I don't know , I thought I'd stay with you until I do grow back ". Ms. L got a big smile on her face " Alright , we can do that. For now let's get you something to eat. I have to get going pretty soon " Ms. L picked Jon up again. She carried him into the kitchen and set him on the counter. " Is a blueberry muffin alright ? " she asked. " Yeah , that's fine ". Ms. L opened a circular plastic container and took out a a small muffin. She set it on the counter next to Jon. The muffin was nearly as tall as he was ! Jon had become used to being shrunk , but a few things still amazed him.

" Eat up ! " Ms. L grinned and went to the fridge. Jon stuck his hands into the muffin and pulled off a hunk. He brought it to his mouth and took a few bites. A giant cap full of water came down next to Jon. Ms. L stood in front of the counter with the water bottle the cap came from " Something to drink ". Jon took a few more bites of the muffin and two handfuls of water. Jon was already full. " All filled up , Ms. L ! " Jon yelled. Ms. L cleaned up what was left of Jon's breakfast and took him to the living room. " Did you like your breakfast ? ". " Yeah , it was great ". " Good , I'm going to need to be going soon. Should I leave you here for the day or do you want to come with me ? ". Aphrodite's voice sounded in Jon's head " Go with her Jon ; we have a new game to play today ".

Jon sighed inwardly. He didn't want to know what the new game was. " I guess I'll be going with you " Jon said trying to keep his weariness out of his voice. " Alright , so how are we gonna do this ? ". " Same way you carried me around yesterday works ". " In my shoe ? Are you sure ? ". " Yeah , it's not as bad as you'd think. At least not for me. And I can rub your feet all day. Way better than any insole " Jon smiled up at Ms. L. A smile formed on Ms. L's face. " As long as you're sure. I'll go get my shoes " Ms. L got off the couch , leaving Jon on the coffee table. She returned with a pair of red flats with a slight heel. The shoes were to match Ms. L's horizontally red-striped shirt and blue jeans. The jeans were rolled up so you could see Ms. L's ankles. Ms. L's toes were still painted pink. She sat down on the couch and held the right shoe up to Jon " Hop in ". Jon hopped into the shoes opening right off the table. Ms. L peered in the shoe " Get comfortable. I'll let you out as much as I can ". Jon scurried to the the toe of flat and laid down. The last thing he saw was Ms. L's tremendous toes sliding toward him.

Jon spent a few hours in Ms. L's shoe. He laid under her toes and rubbed them. The toes would occasionally clench around him or he would feel the pressure of Ms. L walking. The end of second hour came all to quickly to Jon. Aphrodite began speaking to Jon in his head. " Alright , Jon it is time to get out of this woman's shoe. A new game awaits you ". Jon sighed " Do I have to ? I'm enjoying this ". " Yes , you do. Don't worry though , maybe I'll let you go back to her sometime. Get ready I'm going to put you back in your seat ".

Jon's vision was suddenly flooded with light. He covered his eyes with his hands and blinked a few times. He was back in his desk. He looked down at himself and saw he was wearing his own clothes , but not the ones he had been wearing the day before. Jon looked over his shoulder at the TV perched in the back corner of the room displaying the time and school announcements. He had about 10 minutes left in second hour. Jon looked back to the front of the room where Ms. L was going over what the class had done that day. She didn't seem surprised to see Jon normal sized and sitting in his desk. She didn't even look at him. " I erased her memories of what happened with you , Jon. But I may return them when you return to her , if you do. Anyways , we have to discuss today's game ! " Aphrodite said in that happy voice Jon was beginning to hate.

" What is it ? ". " Today's game is more in your favor than yesterday's. Today I'm giving you your own power ! I'm going to give you the ability to shrink yourself at will. Your challenge is to pick a girl to spend time with. As much time as you want , but I may take you away at anytime for a new game. You'll be indestructible when shrunken as usual. You can also adjust your size , but can get no bigger than you are normally ". Jon thought it over for a moment. " Sounds easy enough. What's the catch ? ". Aphrodite laughed " Oh , Jon-Jon why do you always assume there's a catch ? No , no I thought I'd take it easy on you today. Even let you have some fun ".

" Hmph , alright. Fair enough ; so when's the game start ? ". The school bell rang , second hour was over. " It's already started " Aphrodite said. Jon got up from his desk and put on his backpack. He exited the classroom , already wondering who'd he choose for the days game. Meanwhile , Aphrodite sat on her throne laughing. " Oh , Jon I thought you were smarter than this ! You didn't even wonder WHY I'm taking it easy on you ! The upcoming games are going to be doozies ! Have fun while you can ! Hahahaha ! ".
Chapter 10 by The Shrunken Scholar
Author's Notes:
Who's Jon going to choose? And what's Aphrodite up to? You might just find out!
Love Games: Chapter 10

Jon had already started to wonder who'd he choose. The idea of getting to pick what girl who's feet he wanted to be with was exciting. Jon had also figured out he was limited to what girls he saw for the rest of the day. This got rid of a lot of his choices. Just then , Jon bumped into someone " Sorry ". The person kept walking , not even reacting. This happened in high school ; people had places to be. Without his notice , Jon was at his third hour class. He walked in and sat at his desk in the back of the class. Only a few other kids were inside when he came in. Jon's third hour was Algebra 1.

Yes , he had failed it his freshman year. Math was not his best subject by any means. The worst part of the class was that it had this years freshman. These freshman were quite annoying. Some of them were alright though , like Stephany. Stephany lived down the street from Jon with her parents and two sisters ; the whole family was very nice. However , the thing that Jon liked about the sisters was that they all wore sandals and flip flops often. Stephany mainly wore flip flops. She painted her toenails odd colors , some Jon liked more than others. For her size Stephany had big feet. She had big toes that she flexed a lot. Jon was fairly sure her and her older sister Letty , who was a year ahead of Jon , had the same size feet. They often wore each others shoes. Jon had considered choosing her , but knew there were better choices in the class.

The bell rang loudly , signaling the start of class. Whichever students that weren't already in the class slowly trickled in. A girl took her seat next to Jon. This was one of the girls Jon was considering choosing for Aphrodite's game. Her name was Jasmine. She was also a sophomore. Jasmine was another girl with big feet. Jon couldn't guess what size , but they were big for a girl. Jasmine rarely wore sandals , but when she did she had Jon's full attention. Today she was wearing sandals. She was wearing sandals with a white strap and a brown sole. Jon had decided her feet looked best in these sandals. In her other pairs her feet looked cramped and uncomfortable , barely contained. Jasmine was Native American , but she could pass for Mexican. Jon hadn't known she was Native American until recently. Her toes were only ever painted red or were unpolished. Jasmine was constantly moving her feet around. Her toes were big and flexible , which she constantly showed off. She was definitely one of Jon's picks , but there were a couple more girls. Jon suddenly remembered that Alexis was in this class ! Jon looked towards her seat , but she was gone. Jon was slightly saddened. Alexis ditched school a lot.

Jon eyes turned to his next choice. Anna was a very good looking girl. Jon had had a crush on her for some time now. Her laugh was infectious and when she laughed her nose had a cute way of crinkling up. She also had a slight accent , but Jon had no clue where it was from. Jon had never gotten up the guts to talk to her. She seemed out of his league. But that didn't mean he couldn't spend a little time with her feet. Anna was on the tall side , but her feet didn't match. They were on the small side , at least that's how it looked to Jon. Anna was a girl that wore sandals a lot. From his seat Jon couldn't get a good view of them. He could only see when she walked somewhere or worked on a paper with Jasmine ; the two were good friends. Anna's feet were quite nice. Her toes were perfectly lengthened getting smaller going down from her big toe. Jon didn't know what polish or sandals she had on today , but he'd soon find out. Jon's teacher , Mr. Chambers , came to the front of the class.

" Okay , class quiet down. We'll start off today with the paper we couldn't get to yesterday. You can work with partners if you want " Mr. Chambers started passing out papers. Yes ! This was a perfect opportunity for Jon ! Anna got up from her seat and walked back to take the seat next to Jasmine. The pair turned their desks toward each other and started talking. " Perfect ! " Jon thought with excitement. This is how Jon would decide. An up close comparison !
Chapter 11 by The Shrunken Scholar
Author's Notes:
Time to find out Jon's choice!
Love Games: Chapter 11

Jon knew this was his chance. He called out to Aphrodite " Aphrodite ! I'm ready ! How does this work ? ". " Aphrodite answered immediately " It's simple , Jon. You just imagine yourself shrinking and it happens. You may want to go out into the hallway though. Make sure it's empty first ". " Why ? I've never had to do that before " Jon asked. " Because I'm not shielding you anymore. Usually I make it so no one can see you when you shrink , but not today. You're on your own ". Jon should've figured Aphrodite wouldn't make it easy. Jon went to Mr. Chambers desk and asked if he could get a drink. Mr. Chambers said yes and Jon walked out to the hall. Jon checked up and down the hall , no one was around. " Here goes nothing " Jon whispered to himself. Jon closed his eyes and imagined himself shrinking. It was working !

Jon looked down and saw his clothes weren't shrinking with him. " What the hell ? ". Jon's feet were getting too small for his socks and shoes. His shirt was comedically big on him and his shorts were falling off. Jon's tiny hands reached for the shorts to hike them up. Jon's shirt came up over his head and his shorts were pooling on the ground. His tiny feet had already slipped out of his shoes. Jon's clothes had formed a cavern around him. " Dammit ! " Jon yelled. Aphrodite had added her own twist. Jon started climbing out of his clothes. A few minutes later he rolled out of the leg of his shorts. Jon's tiny feet were cold on tile floor. When he looked down at them he realized he was butt naked. Jon covered his crotch with his hands. " What am I doing I'm tiny , no one will see anything. I have other things to worry about ". Jon turned back to his mountain of clothes. " All I have to do is grow back and put my clothes back on " Jon thought.

Right after he finished the thought , the clothes disappeared. " Ah , ah , ah little man. You have a game to play. Get in there and choose a girl " Aphrodite laughed. " Where's my toga !? " Jon yelled. " You don't get one for this game ". " Ugh , fine. How am I supposed to get back in the class ? ". " Crawl under the door ". Jon ran to the opening running under the door. He crouched down and crawled under. Once on the other side he stood up. Everything was huge ! The desks towered above him. Jon had to make it to Jasmine and Anna's feet before someone unknowingly stepped on him. He was indestructible , but it would still hurt. Jon ran to the two girls large feet. With their desks turned toward each other their feet were inches away from touching ! Jon popped a minuscule boner.

Today Anna's toes were painted a dark red color and she wore sandals with a single strap that in between her big and second toe and had a big, black puffy flower on it. Jon walked under Anna's big toe while it was pointed upwards. Jasmine's feet were crossed and her toes flexed slowly. Both girls were tan , but Anna's feet were darker than Jasmine's. Now , who would Jon choose ? Jon walked in front of each girls feet and thought about it.

Eventually , he decided on Anna's feet. Jasmine's feet were very nice , but Anna's were better. Jon shot up a bit in size and climbed on Anna's foot. He put his hands behind his head and laid down atop the flower on Anna's sandal. " Now all I have to do is stay on her sandal for the rest of the day " Jon thought happily. When the class was close to being over Jon got off Anna's foot. He stood in between her big and second toe and shrunk himself down so that Anna's toes were mountains on either side of him. He scurried under her second toe for cover.

That's where Jon spent most of his day. He sometimes came out and stretched but not for very long. Four hours later , Anna got into one of her parents cars to go home. Jon couldn't see which it was though. The two started talking and Jon could hear a mans voice. That answered Jon's question , it was Anna's dad. Jon didn't pay much attention to what they were saying , he just laid under Anna's toes. Soon enough , Anna started walking again. There was a loud slam , which made Jon peek out from the foot. It looked like they were in Anna's house. Anna walked into what Jon assumed was her bedroom and sat down on her bed. Her giant hands reached down and undid the straps on her sandals.

Her mountainous foot rose over Jon and disappeared over the edge of the bed. She didn't see Jon at his current size. " Well , this poses a problem. How am I gonna get her attention ? " Jon thought. Jon would grow to normal size , but he had a feeling Anna wouldn't take kindly to a naked boy suddenly appearing in her room. No , he'd have to stay small. Jon looked toward the nightstand next to the bed and saw a black cable leading upwards. " It'll have to do " Jon said and started running to it. When he got to the cable , he realized he was too small to climb it properly. He grew himself up until he was the right size. Jon jumped and got a good grip on the cable , then he locked his ankles underneath him. " This is gonna be awkward being naked , but it's the only way ".

Jon began shimmying up the cable. It took some time , but Jon made it up to the top of the nightstand. Jon pulled himself up and rolled onto his back. He took a few moments to catch his breath. " I need to work out more " Jon panted , rising to his feet. Anna was lying on her bed texting on her phone. Her attention was all on the phone. " Here we go " Jon thought. He put one hand over his crotch to cover as much as possible. " Hey ! Over here ! Over here ! Anna ! " Jon waved his free arm wildly and jumped up and down.

Anna turned to the nightstand and the second her eyes made contact with Jon, they widened. " Ahhh ! " Anna let out a small shriek. She raised it her humongous hand and it started flying towards Jon. " No , Anna ! Please let me explain ! " Jon yelled. It was no use he could only watch in horror as the hand swung at him. Jon was swatted off the nightstand like a bug. Jon's tiny body went flying. Everything seemed to go in slow motion to Jon. He looked on as the floor became closer and closer. When he made contact with the floor , he was knocked out instantly. His body tumbled over a few more time before he was still. Unknown to Jon ; Anna's giant hand reached and scooped up his small , unconscious form.
Chapter 12 by The Shrunken Scholar
Author's Notes:
Sorry for the short chapter. I promise the next few will be better.
Love Games: Chapter 12

Jon awoke feeling very sore. His vision was slightly fuzzy and then he remembered what happened. Anna had slapped him off the nightstand ! Jon bolted upright. He was greeted by a large pink object hovering in front of him. Upon closer inspection Jon realized it was an eraser attached to a pencil , which Anna was pointing at him. " Don't move ! " Anna said sounding shaky. Jon took a quick inventory and found nothing broken , that indestructibility came in handy.

" How did you get in here ? Why are you so small ? ". Jon wasn't sure how he should approach this. He went with the " I don't know what happened " story. Anna looked at Jon closer. " Aren't you in my math class ? ". " Yes ! That's where it happened ! When I shrunk I knew I had to get someone's attention , so I went your feet and you didn't notice. I decided to hitch a ride ". By this time Anna had dropped the pencil. " What were you gonna do once you got my attention ? ". " I hadn't planned that far ahead ". " Wait a minute ! Why are you naked ? ". " When I went into the hallway , I shrank right out of my clothes. I don't know what happened to them , someone must've taken them. Look , Is it alright if I stay here for awhile. At least until I can think of a plan or I might grow back " Jon pleaded. Jon was amazed at what a good actor he was becoming. Anna sat silent in thought for a minute.

" Fine , but I gotta find you something to wear. I don't wanna see your business all the time ". Jon remembered he was absolutely naked. He blushed and covered up his crotch. " I'll be right back " Anna got up and left the room. Anna came back and went to the nightstand. She dropped a small pair of white shorts and some thread in front of Jon. " Where did you find shorts this small ? " Jon picked them up , they looked like they could fit. " There's still a bunch of my old toys in our garage. I found some of my dolls clothes ". " What ? No shirt ? " Jon laughed. " Be happy I could find that much. Could you just put them on ? ". Jon was already sliding into the pair. The shorts were still quite loose on him. " They're kinda baggy ". " That's what the threads for , a belt ". Jon picked up the thread and slid it through the small belt loops. He then made a tiny knot. They were still loose , but they would stay up.

" Much better " Anna said. " So , now that I'm clothed. What do we do ? " Jon asked , looking up at Anna. " Well , I gotta go somewhere. Is it alright if I leave you here ? ". Jon had a feeling he didn't have much say in the matter. " Yeah , that's fine. But could I have some food and a drink. I didn't get any lunch ". " Yeah " Anna left the room again. This wasn't what Jon had wanted. He could tell Anna wasn't exactly warming up to him. She was willing to help him it seemed , but that's it. Anna returned with two small bowls. One full of water , the other full of potato chips. " Is this alright ? ". " Yeah , this is great " Jon broke a piece off one of the chips. " Ok , I'll see you when I get back. I'll try not to be too long " Anna left once again. Jon sat down and sighed. " What a bust ". A laugh sounded in Jon's head " Yes , indeed ". A column of white smoke rose in front of Jon. As it dissipated , Aphrodite came into view. " How's today's game going , Jon-Jon ? " Aphrodite's hand came down and scooped Jon up. Jon didn't even waste his time fighting or arguing.

" Not well ". " I can see that. Perhaps you made the wrong choice " Aphrodite grinned. " Can't argue with you there " Jon sat criss cross apple sauce in Aphrodite's palm. " Oh , I've been meaning to ask you something. I have to see someone on Friday. It's important to me. Is it alright if I go and see them after school ? ". " I already knew about it , Jon. I can hear your thoughts , remember ? I decided you can go see this person ". " Thank you , Aphrodite ". " You are welcome , Jon. Are you sure you wish to stay with this girl ? I don't think she's gonna do what you want ". " I think I can make it work. I just need to wait a bit ". " So be it. If you need anything call me. Goodbye , Jon " Aphrodite set Jon back on the nightstand. She took a step back and snapped her fingers ; the goddess disappeared in a flash of light. Jon went to the water bowl and scooped some into his mouth " Now for the waiting game ".
Chapter 13 by The Shrunken Scholar
Author's Notes:
A quickie but I'll add a couple more chapters tonight.
Love Games: Chapter 13

Anna didn't return for a few hours. By the time she came back , it had become almost pitch black in the room. In his waiting , Jon had fallen asleep. Anna came into the room and flipped the light on. She went to the nightstand and found the sleeping Jon. " Hey , wake up " Anna said as quietly as possible. " Jon opened his eyes slowly and blinked a few times " What time is it ? ".

" Past nine , I stayed out late. Try to stay quiet , alright ? ". " Okay ". " I have to get into bed before my dad comes to check if I'm here. You can sleep in my sock drawer , alright ? ". " Umm ... ". " Don't worry , I'll leave it open. If you get cold just climb in one of the socks ". " Fine , that'll work ". Anna pulled open the drawer and cupped her hand around Jon , gently lowering him into the drawer. " By the way , I never asked you your name. It's Jon right ? ". " Yeah ". " Okay , I'll be right back , Jon ". Anna disappeared from Jon's view. " I think my little plan might just work " Jon smiled to himself. Anna came back over the drawer " I'm gonna turn off the lights and get into bed , okay ? Goodnight , Jon ". " Okay goodnight , Anna ". The lights were turned off and Jon could hear the mattresses springs squeak from Anna getting on it. Jon only had to wait a little while longer.

Jon waited for a long time , to make sure Anna had gone to sleep. " Let's get this show on the road ! , " Jon looked down at the shorts he wore " , better take these off , don't wanna rip them ". Jon undid the knot he had made to keep the shorts up and slipped them off. Then Jon grew himself up so he could reach the top of the nightstand. Luckily , Anna's sock drawer was the top drawer. Once atop the nightstand , Jon grew himself some more so the jump to Anna's bed was no challenge at all. When he got to the bed , he shrunk himself back down so as not to wake Anna up. Jon ran to the end of the bed and Anna's feet. Jon crawled under the sheet and found them. At his size they were very big. Anna was sleeping on her stomach so the soles of her feet were facing up. Jon went to her toes and started rubbing them with his entire body. Then he climbed on her sole and did the same. Soon enough , Jon was sporting a large stiffy and it was about to explode. " Oh , no ! " Jon thought. He tried to climb off Anna's foot , but it was too late. Jon exploded on Anna's sole. " Crap ! ". Jon had no way to clean up his mess. " Alright , maybe she'll never notice it. It is really small and she doesn't even know its here. ... I should get out of here ". Jon crawled out from under the sheet and ran to the head of the bed. He grew and jumped to the nightstand. He hopped into drawer and shrank himself down. He slid on the shorts and flopped down on a sock. " Whew , that could've been bad ". Jon got comfortable on the sock and drifted off to sleep.

" Jon , wake up ". Jon opened his eyes and was greeted by Anna's face. " Good morning " Jon said getting up and stretching. " I have to go to school soon. I'm gonna pick you up , okay ? ". " Yeah " Jon yawned. Anna scooped him up and set him on her bed. Around him was a bag of the potato chips from the day before , another bowl of water and a TV remote. " You're alright with staying here today , right ? ". " Yep ". " Okay , good. Eat , drink , watch some TV. I'll be back when schools over ". " Okay , see ya later ". With that Anna left. Jon breathed a sigh of relief " Thank god , she didn't notice my little mess on her foot ". Jon went to the TV remote and pushed down on the power button. A small flat screen in the top corner of the room came on. " Nice , " Jon said sitting down and leaning against the TV remote " , this isn't so bad ".

Jon spent the entire day like that , lying around and watching TV. He ate a piece of a chip and took a handful of water every now and again. At around 3 P.M. Anna returned. She came into the room very suddenly. " Hey , Jon. Get ready we're going somewhere " she said walking into a closet. " What ? Where ? " Jon called , standing up. Anna came out carrying a shoe box. " Just a little trip. We won't be gone long ". Anna took the remote and turned off the TV. " Hold on ! Where ex- whoa ! " Jon yelped in surprise. Anna had picked him up and was putting him in the box. " Stay quiet , my dads giving us a ride " Anna put the lid on the box. Jon pounded his fists on the cardboard " Wait ! What's going on ! " he yelled. Anna didn't answer. Suddenly , the box tipped over and Jon was thrown onto its side. As Anna walked tremors rattled the box. Jon heard the loud sound of a car door closing and a car engine starting. The box tipped so it was right side up again. Jon was thrown to the floor. " Where the hell is she taking me ! " Jon thought.
Chapter 14 by The Shrunken Scholar
Author's Notes:
Time to find out where Anna's taking Jon.
Love Games: Chapter 14

The car ride didn't last long. Jon heard the muffled voice of Anna through the lid of the box. Then the box was tipped on its side once again. The tremors started again. Anna walked for a bit and then stopped. There was silence and then two voices speaking to each other. One was Anna , the other sounded familiar but Jon couldn't tell whose it was. Then the tremors continued. The voices kept talking. The box was tipped right side up and Jon rolled across its floor. Jon was on his back staring up at the lid of the box , when it was removed.

Anna's face was looking down at him , but there was another face too. It was Jasmine ! " Well , there he is " Anna said. " Oh my god , he's so small ! " Jasmines face lit up. " Yeah , but he can change that " Anna said. Jon's brow furrowed. What the hell was going on ? Anna noticed Jon's expression change. " Jon, I know what you did last night. I was awake. I saw you ... Change sizes too. That's just weird. I didn't want you in my house anymore. I told Jasmine all about it. She said she'd take care of you. You'll be staying with her now " Anna explained. Jon's eyes widened as the story went on " Anna I - ". " Don't worry about it , Jon , " Anna turned to Jasmine " , I have to go. Have fun ". Anna disappeared from Jon's view for the last time. Jasmine looked down at Jon " Lets get you out of there ". Jasmine picked Jon up and set him on the floor in front of her. Jon dug his toes into the carpet fibers beneath his feet. Jasmine had set Jon right in front of her sandal clad feet. Today she was wearing sandals with a black straps that gold spikes on the them. " Jon , could you help me with my sandals ? " Jasmine called down. Jon looked up the girl towering over him " What ? ". " Go back by my heel and undo the sandals strap. Please ? " she smiled. Jon looked back at her feet " Umm ... Sure ".

Jon walked between Jasmine's feet to her heels. The sandals strap was the kind with a small metal bar that went through one of multiple tiny holes. Jon put both hands on the bar and pulled it back and out. He then pulled the strap out of the loop. Jasmine's other foot went behind the foot Jon had just freed. The foot held down the sandal , while Jasmine slipped her foot out of it. " Now the other one " Jasmine said. Jon went to her other foot and repeated the process. Jasmine slid her foot out of the sandal " Thank you , Jon ". " Welcome " Jon said looking at Jasmine's large toes. Her red nail polish had started to chip away. Jasmine's toes scrunched up " Why don't you come up here , Jon ". Jasmine's foot came forward suddenly.

Jon didn't have time to react. Jasmine's giant toes grabbed him and he was hoisted into the air. Jon was lifted over the edge of the bed and dropped onto it. After bouncing a couple times , Jon stood up. Directly in front of him were Jasmine's feet , crossed at the ankle. Her toes spread out wide and back to normal. " Anna told me everything , Jon " Jasmine said with a large grin on her face. " W-what do you mean ? " Jon said. Jon did not like where this was going. " What you did to her feet last night. She told me all about it ". Jon's jaw dropped. Anna had actually been awake last night ! She had felt and seen everything Jon had done. " I- I don't know what you're talking about " Jon stammered in his shock. " Yes , you do , " Jasmine stretched her legs out more , moving her feet closer to Jon " , you have a foot fetish ". Jon just about fell over. This was not what Jon had expected to happen at all ! Jasmine had figured Jon out entirely !

" That's all the answer I need. I know I'm right " Jasmine's grin widened. Jon couldn't deny it , he might as well roll with it. " Fine , you got me. I have a foot fetish " Jon conceded. " I knew it ! " Jasmine yelled triumphantly. Jon's shoulders sagged and he looked down. Jasmine stopped grinning. " Don't worry , Jon. I'm totally okay with it. I'm even kind of glad you do ". Jon looked back up " What ? ". " Did you know I'm a gymnast ? I have to practice a lot. It's pretty tough on my feet ". Jon could already see where this was going. Jasmine continued talking " Since you're stuck like this. Maybe you could help me with that ? ". Just as Jon had expected. " How would I help you ? " Jon played along. " You could start by giving me a nice massage ". " And what if I don't want to ? " Jon asked feeling rebellious. Jasmine's foot suddenly came down on top of Jon , pinning him to the bed. Jon put his hands on Jasmine's third toe in surprise. " Come on , I asked nicely. And you really don't have much choice " Jasmine said in a sweet yet evil sounding voice.

Jon had considered his options , and Jasmine was right. He could grow back to normal size , but he'd grow right out of shorts Anna had given him. Jon knew he could escape Jasmine easily , but once he got out of the house he wouldn't know where to go and he'd be naked. No , he was stuck here for now. Jon had to admit it wasn't all bad though. He had always really liked Jasmine's feet and now he could live out his fantasies for real. Jon could tell Jasmine wanted to feel like she'd won , so he tried to sound defeated. " Fine , you win. I'll do anything you want ". Jasmine raised her wide foot off of Jon " Much better. Get to rubbing shorty ". " If you haven't noticed I'm a little too small to do any good " Jon said standing up. " Don't play dumb , Jon. Anna told me she saw you growing. You can control it. Grow yourself ". Did this girl know everything ?! Jon had no secrets at this point. He had no card he could play later on to his advantage. Well , there was one but Jon doubted that card would cooperate. " If I grow myself I'll rip out of these shorts ". " Take them off ". " What ! ". " I said take them off ". Jasmine leaned forward on the bed and snatched Jon up. She held him by his waist with one hand and went for the shorts with the other. " Hey ! Stop ! What the hell are you doing !? ". Jon kicked at her hand to no avail. Jasmine ripped the shorts right off Jon's legs. Jon was left naked , dangling in Jasmine's hand. Jasmine was silent , staring below Jon's waist.

After a moment , she began to giggle. " I can't really blame you for being so small. You are shrunken after all. Hehe " Jasmine laughed. Jon blushed and remained silent. Jasmine laughed once more and set Jon back down in front of her feet. " Grow ". Jon shot up until he was slightly taller than Jasmine's feet. " Rub ". So Jon started rubbing. He dug his fingers into Jasmine's meaty sole and bulbous toes. Jasmine just leaned back and closed her eyes. 20 minutes later , Jon took a step back and sighed. " There all done " Jon said exasperated. Jasmine opened her eyes " That was really nice , Jon ". Jasmine suddenly laughed , covering her mouth. " What ? " Jon asked confused. " Look down ". Jon looked down and quickly covered his crotch. Jon's member was fully erect. " Apparently you enjoyed that massage too " Jasmine said smiling widely. Jon blushed , both hands covering his manhood. " You're not done yet , Jon. I have another job for you ". " What now ? ". Jasmine's gigantic toes lowered in front of him. " Nail polish ! " Jasmine said happily.
Chapter 15 by The Shrunken Scholar
Love Games: Chapter 15

Jasmine got off the bed and went to her dresser. She picked up a bottle of red nail polish and plucked a tissue out of its box. Returning to the bed , she put the bottle and tissue in front of Jon. At his current size the bottle came up to about his knee. " You'll need to be smaller. I don't want you messing up because you're too big to see what you're doing ". Jon shrunk himself down a bit , big enough to use the nail polish but small enough to see what he was doing. Jasmine put her toes back in front of Jon. " Get to work " Jasmine said picking up her phone and beginning to text.

Jon unscrewed the cap on the bottle of nail polish , Jasmine had chosen the red color she often had on. As the cap came off , Jon cringed at the smell. He had always hated the smell of nail polish. Being shrunken down didn't help at all. Jon scowled and finished taking out the brush. He approached Jasmine's right big toe and set to work. Jon worked carefully , making sure to keep the polish on Jasmine's nails. He tried to hold his breath the best he could the entire time , it was a slow , tedious process.

Eventually , Jon had painted each and every toe. Jon stepped back and admired his work. " All done " Jon called putting the cap back on the bottle. Jasmine put her phone down and leaned forward , inspecting Jon's work. " Very nice , Jon " Jasmine remarked. " Thanks , I think I did pretty good. Considering it was my first time ". " You did a good job. Well , I'm going out. Time for you to go to bed ". " Wait , Wha- " Jon was cut off as Jasmine's giant hand scooped him up. " Hey ! What are you doing ! " Jon yelled.

Jasmine dropped him back into the shoe box Anna had brought him in. Jon fell on his side and looked up at Jasmine. " You be good , okay ? " With that she closed the lid. Jon got up " Hey ! What the hell ! You can't just put me in here and forget about me ! ". Jasmine didn't answer. Jon stumbled as he felt the box being lowered. The box stopped jerking around. " Jasmine ! " Jon yelled. There was still no answer from the girl. Without warning , the lid of the box compressed down. As if something heavy had been placed on it. Jasmine was making sure Jon couldn't escape ! Jon ran to the small opening on the side of the box and looked out. He saw Jasmine slipping on a pair of gold sandals and texting on her phone. " Jasmine ! Wait ! " Jon yelled at the top of his lungs. It was no use the girl couldn't hear him or was ignoring him. Jasmine walked out of the room , flipping off a light switch on the way out. Jon was plunged into darkness. " Dammit ! " Jon shouted in anger , slamming his hand on the cardboard. Jon put his back on the cardboard wall and slid down into a sitting position. " I'm gonna be here for awhile " Jon said out loud to no one in particular. Jon sat like that for some time , until he drifted off to sleep.

Jon slept intermittently through the night. He'd wake up for periods of time and check the opening in the box's wall. It was no use however , as the slot was in the wrong position to see anything. At some point , Jon decided to call Aphrodite. As usual the goddess didn't answer. In his frustration , Jon came up with a plan. He could shrink himself and crawl through the opening. Currently , he was too big ( he had already tried to crawl through it earlier ). Jon put his hands on the rim of the opening and started to shrink himself. Soon enough , Jon was too small to see through the opening and his feet had left the box's floor. Jon was dangling from the rim still in his grip. He started hoisting himself up. He had gotten one elbow over the rim , when his foot slipped off the cardboard and Jon lost his grip. The second Jon realized he was falling , Jon started growing himself in the hopes of not getting too hurt. By the time he hit the floor , he was big enough no serious damage was done. Jon laid in defeat and realized his plan wouldn't have gotten far anyways. Even if he did get out of the box , he was naked , in a strangers home , and had no clue where he was in town. No , he was truly trapped. He could only hope that morning would came soon. Jon closed his eyes and slept.

" Wake up ". Jon blinked his eyes open , using his hand to shield them from the light " Ugh ". " Come on , get up ". Jon moved his hand out of his vision and saw Jasmine staring down at him. Jon looked around and saw he was still in the box. " What's going on ? " Jon asked squinting one eye. " It's time for school and your coming with me " Jasmine said reaching for Jon. Now she had Jon's full attention. Jasmine picked Jon up. " What are you talking about ? " Jon asked. Jasmine picked up a shoe that was under her bed. It was a red Tom. A shoe that had become popular with the girls at Jon's school. Pretty much it was different take on a flat. " Alright , let's do it " Jon said knowing there was no other option. " Shrink a bit " Jasmine dropped Jon into the shoe. Jon went to the toe and shrank down some. He found the impressions where Jasmine's toes had been. He tried to position himself comfortably based on the impressions. He laid down and waited. There was a slight odor in the shoe , but nothing too bad. It wasn't the worst Jon had smelt. The shoe started to jostle as Jasmine worked her foot in. Jon watched as the large toes he had painted yesterday slid over him. Jasmine's toes clenched around him , gripping his body. " This is should be interesting " Jon thought.
Chapter 16 by The Shrunken Scholar
Love Games: Chapter 16

Jon sat in silence in Jasmine's shoe. He assumed they were in one of Jasmine's parents cars , since he had not felt the pressure of walking in some time. All that Jasmine's feet were doing was squeezing Jon. Jon couldn't deny that he was enjoying it. His erect member was evidence of that. During the ride , Jon had even planted a couple kisses on Jasmine's big toe. He couldn't help himself , it was heaven ! Jon spent the rest of the ride with a smile on his face.

Fifteen minutes later, Jon felt weight press down on him and then rise off a few seconds later. They had arrived at the school and Jasmine was walking somewhere. Jon didn't know what time it was but he figured she was walking to first hour or going to see friends until the bell rang. The rhythmic pressure of Jasmine walking continued for a few minutes. However , it suddenly ended and the shoe shifted like it was being tilted. Jon slid as the shoe tilted, he put his feet up and stopped himself on Jasmine's pinky toe. Light flooded into the shoe and Jasmine took her foot out. The shoe was righted, leaving Jon confused.

" Jon , could you come out here ?" Jon got up and went to the opening of the shoe. He was immediately snatched up by Jasmine. " Oh my gosh, he's adorable ! " a unfamiliar feminine voice squealed. Jon looked up and saw Jasmine's best friend, Savannah. Savannah was Mexican, although Jon had never once heard her speak Spanish and she had no accent. Savannah was on the tall side, a few inches taller than Jasmine. She had shoulder length straight brown hair and full lips, that were currently a light red. She was definitely one of the top five cutest girls in the sophomore class. Savannah had a million dollar smile, that was quite infectious. She was equally nice to everybody, no matter what their social standing, which Jon respected. They had spoken a couple times in the few classes they had had together. Her and Jasmine were together as much as possible. They hung out before school, after school, and in between. An example of their closeness was the fact they borrowed each others shoes from time to time. Jon had stumbled upon this some time ago. He admired both girls feet frequently, so he noticed it quickly. It didn't surprise him ; both had large feet for girls. It made sense they would share shoes. Savannah had very nice feet. Jasmine's toes were big, but Savannah's were bigger. Her feet were paler than Jasmine's though. Savannah never stuck to one particular color when it came to toe nail polish. She had a wide assortment. Her feet were also wide. Wider than Jasmine's by far, possibly the widest in the sophomore class. Jon had dreamed of being at her feet as well.

" Isn't he ? " Jasmine smiled. " Is that really , Jon ? " Savannah asked staring at Jon. " Yep , see ? " Jasmine moved the hand holding Jon closer to Savannah's face. Savannah's eyes widened " How did he get like that ? ". " Don't know , but like I told you he can control it. He can get bigger or smaller ". " That's crazy ! " Savannah said. While the two girls talked about him, Jon peered around. From the looks of it, they were in one of the girls bathrooms on campus.The girls were standing in the center of the room. " Is it true he has a foot fetish ? " Savannah asked. Jon whipped his head back to the giant, gorgeous girl. Apparently, Jasmine had told her everything. " Yeah, and he gives really good foot rubs. You'll find that out soon ". Savannah took her phone out of her pocket and checked it " The bells gonna ring soon ". " Alright, take one of your shoes off, " Jasmine turned her hand so Jon faced her " , I'm going to give you to Savannah for the day , ok ? Her feet are all sore from soccer, you're gonna help her with that. Give her the best treatment you can. I'll see you after school ". Jon turned back to Savannah. She had one of her shoes in her hand, a black Tom. She held it up next to Jasmine's hand. " Come on , little guy. " Jon jumped into the shoe. He was quite excited for this. He was going to spend the school day with Savannah's feet ! A dream come true ! Jon went to the toe section and laid down. " Ready ? " he heard Savannah call. " Yeah ! " Jon yelled as loud as he could. Jon was jostled as the shoe was dropped back on the ground. Jon watched as Savannah's big, red painted toes came into the shoe and enveloped him. Jon couldn't be happier.
Chapter 17 by The Shrunken Scholar
Love Games: Chapter 17

Jon was the happiest teenage boy alive at the moment. He was under Savannah's feet ! What was once a fantasy was now reality. Jon's nose screwed up suddenly. " What is that smell ?! " Jon said. Jon sniffed the air and coughed. " Oh my god, it's her foot !" Jon knew Savannah was an athlete, she had done softball and soccer. What he didn't know was the girls feet stunk ! Just then, Savannah's toes wrapped around Jon and the pressure from her foot was lifted off him. The pressure returned a few seconds later. " She must be going to first hour " Jon thought. Jon figured he'd have to get used to the smell, he was gonna be in here a long time. Jon laid in silence for awhile.

At some point, Savannah had stopped walking and hadn't moved much since. Not ten seconds after that thought, Savannah's toes clenched, unclenched, and clenched again. Jon sat motionless, thinking she was doing it absentmindedly. Then they did it again. " Is she trying to get my attention? " Jon wondered. As if in answer the monsters surrounding him repeated the process. " Yep, she wants something from me " Jon concluded. He could only think of one thing, what Jasmine had told him to do. Jon reached up and put his hands on Savannah's second toe. Her skin was soft and plush. Jon dug his fingers in and started rubbing. Savannah's toes clenched in pleasure. " This isn't so bad " Jon thought happily.

Jon spent the rest of the day rubbing Savannah's toes. He did get used to the smell. It was absolute heaven! Jon had to control himself to make sure his member didn't get him into any more trouble. He got so caught up in his work he lost track of time. Before he knew it, Savannah was slipping her foot out of the shoe. After spending a large part of the day with it, he was slightly sad to see it leave. " Jon, you can come out now " Savannah called. Jon walked to the opening of the shoe. " Hey there, Jon. Today was amazing! Can I pick you up?". Jon nodded his head. Savannah cupped her hand around Jon and scooped him up. Jon settled into the curve of her hand. " I absolutely loved all the attention you gave my foot today " Savannah said showing that amazing smile. " It was my pleasure " Jon returned the smile. " I really needed that. All those sports were tough on my feet ". " I bet ". " Well, Jasmine wants me to bring you back to her house later tonight. We have time before we have to go though. How about you take a break and relax with me ". " That sounds great ". Savannah set Jon on the bed " I have to tell my mom something. I'll be right back ". Savannah left the room, closing the door on the way out.

Jon took this time to take in his new surroundings. Savannah's bedroom was smaller than his own, much more packed together. The walls were painted a light tan, with a brown ceiling fan above Jon. There was a brown dresser on the far wall, complete with a large vanity mirror. A white door was closed a few feet next to it; Jon assumed it was a closet. Jon went to the edge of the bed and looked to the floor. Shoe boxes were stacked in the far corner and pairs of shoes lined the floor around them. There were Converse, Vans, Toms, flip flops, and sandals. It was shoe heaven for any girl. She must have more than 8 pairs! Jon himself only had four. A clothes hamper stood in between the boxes and the door Savannah had exited through. Jon couldn't see anything more because the beds footboard cut off his vision. He could walk to the other side of the bed but that was a long walk and he was tired from rubbing Savannah's toes all day.

Just then, Savannah came back into the room " Sorry about that ". " It's fine " Jon replied. Savannah went to the edge of the bed where Jon stood " Can I pick you up?". " Yeah " Jon lifted up his arms and Savannah picked him up. She then flopped down on the bed. Savannah had closed her fist around Jon, Jon's arms rested on her pointer finger and thumb. His feet rested on her pinky. He positioned himself so member wouldn't touch Savannah's fingers. He had gotten used to being naked, but wasn't going to let that happen. While in Savannah's shoe he had almost released a few times. " You must be tired after spending all day in my shoe, Jon ". Jon couldn't deny it after these last few days of little to no sleep his tiredness was mounting. " Yeah, I am " Jon admitted scratching the back of his head. Savannah set Jon down on her stomach.

" Take a quick nap. I don't want you to be tired when I take you back to Jasmine's ". " Are you sure? " Jon asked. " Yeah, it's the least I can do after what you did for me " Savannah's amazing smile appeared again. " Alright, do you just want me to sleep here? ". " Yeah, I'll try not to move too much and I'll wake you up when it's time to go ". " Okay ". Jon laid down on his back. He usually slept on his stomach, but given his nakedness and being on a incredibly hot girls stomach that wasn't happening. Savannah picked up her phone and started texting someone, maybe Jasmine. Savannah's stomach moved up and down slowly due to Savannah breathing. It was oddly relaxing. For some reason Jon felt very safe and comfortable with Savannah. She was being very nice to him and appreciated what he'd done for her. Within moments Jon felt drowsiness setting in and before he knew it he was out cold.
Chapter 18 by The Shrunken Scholar
Author's Notes:
Jon's in for two times the trouble!
Love Games: Chapter 18

" Jon, wake up. We gotta get going. My moms waiting in the car ". Jon opened his eyes slowly, blinking a few times. Something suddenly touched his nether regions. That woke him up. Jon's eyes snapped wide open " Whoa! ". Jon stood up quickly acknowledging he was still on Savannah's stomach, her giant pointer finger hovered a few inches away. " Sorry, you had to wake up. It was the first thing that came to mind " Savannah gave an awkward smile and shrugged.

" It's fine. How long was I out? ". " A couple hours, but Jasmine wants us to come over now ". " Okay, how am I getting over there? " Jon asked. " Climb aboard " Savannah lowered her hand next to Jon. Jon hopped onto her hand, his tiny feet sinking in. Savannah rose off of the bed and walked to her multiple pairs of shoes. She picked up one of the black Toms Jon had been in earlier. " In you go again. Except this time my other foot would like some attention " Savannah smiled. " It would be my pleasure " Jon grinned back. That smile could get a guy into some serious trouble ... But it was so damn cute. Jon jumped into the shoe and laid down at his usual spot. " It's not that far to Jasmine's house. Don't wear yourself out in there " Savannah called and then her foot entered the shoe.

Jon laid in darkness while Savannah walked to her mothers car. When she settled into the seat and put on the seat belt her toes clenched around Jon, immobilizing him. Jon's face was smushed up against the bottom of her big toe. " Oh, so you wanna play games? " Jon said into her large toe. Jon shrank himself down so that Savannah couldn't hold him. When he was done Savannah's toes were so big they formed a cavern around him. Savannah's toes started wriggling after Jon's sudden disappearance. " Try to get me now. Heh heh " Jon laughed. Just then Savannah scrunched her toes up, hoping to find the little man in her shoe. Jon watched as her second toe slowly moved toward him. He was so mesmerized he didn't realize how close it was getting until it hit him, throwing him onto his back. Jon lay there slightly dazed. " Maybe that wasn't the best idea. "

After taking a few moments to collect himself; Jon grew himself so he could almost touch the bottom of Savannah's toes. He reached up and lightly brushed his fingers on her second toe. Savannah's toes clenched involuntarily. Savannah was about to retaliate when they arrived in front of Jasmine's house. Savannah leaned over and hugged her mom " Thanks! ". " You two have fun. I'll text you when I'm on my way ". " Bye! ". Jon was thrown to the insole of the shoe as Savannah started walking again " Guess we're here ". Savannah walked to the front door and rang the doorbell.

Jasmine answered the door a few moments later " You got him? ". " Of course. " " Okay, let's go to my room. " Jon laid in silence patiently waiting to be let out of Savannah's shoe. Without warning Savannah's foot started to slide out of the shoe. Jon lost his balance as the shoe was lifted up fast. Then the shoe was tilted up and Jon rolled to the heel. He was unceremoniously dropped out of the shoe and onto a soft surface. Jon quickly recognized it as Jasmine's bed, it had the same sheets that had been on it the previous day. Jon stood up and gaped at what he saw in front of him. Jasmine's titanic soles stood in front of him, her toes wiggled in anticipation. " Hey, Jon. Did you have fun with Savannah today? " " Yeah. " " Did you treat her well? " Savannah came around the side of the bed and sat down next to Jasmine. " He was amazing. I really needed that " Savannah said bringing her legs up onto the bed next to Jasmine's. Both girls giant soles were directly in front of him. Jon didn't know what was happening, but he liked it. His erect member was proof of that.

" Oh! Looks like someone likes what he sees! " Jasmine teased. Jon could feel himself blushing. It was really hard to hide anything when you were in your birthday suit, especially this. " Well, he's gonna like this even more. Jon, for being so good for me and Savannah ; you get to massage both our feet at the same time ". Jon could have squealed in delight. This was going to be amazing! One of his greatest fantasies was about to come true! " Well? Are you gonna get bigger and get started or what? " Jasmine said smiling. Jon walked closer to the two girls feet and grew himself so he was slightly taller than both. " Start with mine, Savannah had you all day " Jasmine said. Jon approached Jasmine's massive foot and began rubbing her toes. He went through each of her toes, rubbing every inch, then set to work digging his small hands into her meaty sole and massaging.

After 20 minutes, Savannah spoke " Okay, she's had enough attention it's my turn ". Savannah nudged her feet over, scooting Jasmine's out of the way. Jon began rubbing Savannah's big toe, when Jasmine spoke up " Jon, who's feet are bigger? Mine or Savannah's? " Jasmine put her feet next to Savannah's so that they were touching. Both girls pointed their toes up as much as possible. Jon took a few steps back to judge properly. Savannah's big toe stood about half an inch higher than Jasmine's. " Savannah's. " " Ha! I told you! " Savannah gave Jasmine a pleased grin. Jasmine stuck her tongue out in response. Jon went back to rubbing Savannah's, now proven bigger, feet. This was absolute heaven for Jon. He was shrunken and rubbing the feet of two of the cutest girls in his class! How had he gotten so lucky? Jon's member was standing at attention, showing just how much he was enjoying this. He wasn't sure how much longer he could hold himself back.

Suddenly, Jasmine spoke again " Jon, whose feet do you like better? " A red flag immediately went up in Jon's head. This question was a double edged knife. If he said he liked one girls feet more than the other, one would get upset and that wouldn't bode well for Jon. " I don't know, both of your feet are so nice " Jon said avoiding making eye contact. Jasmine's foot came forward and pinned Jon down on the bed. Jon put his hands on Jasmine's second toe and tried to squirm out, to no avail. " If you had to choose? And be honest " Savannah said. Jon went silent for a few moments and thought " Jasmine's ". " Ha! I have nicer feet " Jasmine gloated releasing Jon from under her foot. " Oh, whatever " Savannah crossed her arms and began to pout. Jon walked to her big toe and planted a kiss on it " Yours are really nice too ".

A smile spread across Savannah's face " Thank you, Jon ". " Hey, I want some of that " Jasmine pushed her big toe in front of Jon's face. Jon planted a kiss on hers too. Jon couldn't hold himself any longer, but he wasn't going to let these two girls see him splooge. Jon shrank himself down to the point the girls wouldn't be able to see him. He came right there on Jasmine's bed, but he was so small he didn't have to worry about the mess. Jon grew back so the girls could see him again. He was totally spent and felt very tired. " Girls, I'm feeling tired. Do you think we can call it a night? " " What happened? Why'd you shrink all of a sudden? " Savannah asked. Jon thought of a lie quickly " I lose control of my size sometimes. It takes a lot out of me when I change size ". Jasmine rose off the bed " Okay, I'll put you back in your shoe box ". Jasmine scooped Jon up and kneeled down in front of the shoe box. She opened the lid and gently placed Jon inside.

Jon watched as she closed the lid, lying in a heap. He was very tired. Jon sent his thoughts out to Aphrodite for the first time in two days " Aphrodite, I'm ready to go home ". " One trip back home " Aphrodite said cheerfully. Jon heard the echo of a loud snap. In the blink of an eye he was back home in his own bed. He was in one of his pairs of boxers and under the sheet. Jon lay there thinking of the person he was going to see tomorrow. It was gonna be a long day. Jon flipped onto his stomach and went to sleep.
Chapter 19 by The Shrunken Scholar
Author's Notes:
Who's Jon going to see? Lets find out.
Love Games: Chapter 19

Jon sat in Biology not paying attention at all. His mind was on where he was going after school, or more accurately who he was going to meet. It had been nice waking up in his own bed for a change this morning. Sitting down at the kitchen table and eating breakfast with his mom had been even nicer. She didn't even question his long disappearances over the past few days. Aphrodite really had taken care of it ; Jon wondered what she did to his mom when he was gone. He'd have to ask sometime. From the moment Jon had gotten on the bus he'd gone into autopilot.
He hadn't really paid much attention in any of his classes ( luckily none of his teachers had given any demanding assignments ). Jon was focused on who he was meeting, dreading it.

At the beginning of 8th grade Jon had become good friends with a girl named Bridget. The two spent a lot of time with each other, be it just them or with other friends ( most commonly Bridget's sister Melanie who was a year younger ). Jon never had any interest in dating Bridget, they were very good friends and he didn't want to ruin that. However, Jon wouldn't deny that she was good looking. Bridget was about 4'9" and had long, dark brown hair. She was of Hawaiian, Asian, and Hispanic decent. She was very confident in herself and it showed. Jon had learned to be wary of her quick temper and disagreeing with her usually didn't end well.

Bridget was very rebellious towards people who tried to tell her what to do. it was one of her hot points. She also had nice feet, but Jon had made it a point of honor that he would not look at his friends feet. It just felt wrong, so he didn't do it. Jon considered her his little sister. He was there for her during the best and worst moments. Before Jon had gotten to know her Bridget had started dating this guy, Sebastian. Jon didn't like him, he had hurt Bridget many times with his mistakes. The boy had even cheated on her, but she was so head over heels for him she took him back multiple times. That was what made Jon keep his disdain for Sebastian to himself. Jon wasn't the only one who disliked Sebastian, Bridget's mother, Ingrid , also did not like Sebastian.

So much so that she forbade the two from dating. That was where Bridget's rebelliousness came into play. She and Sebastian continued dating behind her mothers back. Bridget would often use hanging out with Jon as an excuse to see Sebastian ; much to Jon's annoyance, but he kept his mouth shut. Then Ingrid found out Bridget was still dating Sebastian, but because Jon was always with them she thought he was helping Sebastian. Which was total bull shit, but Ingrid believed it and that was all that mattered. She put Bridget in lock down outside of school and said she couldn't hang out with or talk to Jon anymore. Jon already didn't have a high opinion of Ingrid. Bridget had told Jon that before he met her, her mother had been abusive. She got help and stopped doing it, but it didn't get rid of the fact that she had done it. With that fact and how she had totally shut Jon out, he highly disliked her.

Now it was sophomore year, a lot of time had passed since then. Bridget had totally cut Sebastian out of her life. Jon's dislike for Ingrid had died down and he wanted to be friends with Bridget again. Shortly before Aphrodite had made an abrupt appearance in Jon's life, Jon had talked with Bridget. He told her that he wanted to speak with her mom about being allowed to hang out with her again. Bridget had told her mom and Ingrid agreed, they set the date of the meeting for today. Jon was to go to Bridget's apartment after school ; Bridget and Melanie would stay out for awhile so the two could talk. Jon wasn't gonna lie he was nervous as hell.

Who knew what Ingrid decided? The woman had made some very odd decisions in the past. Jon looked at the clock in the corner of the room, only a minute until class let out and he'd head for the buses. Jon would stop at home drop off his stuff, grab a water bottle, and walk over to Bridget's place. It was a decent walk, but not that far. " Oooorrr I could give you a lift. " It had been a couple days since he heard it but Jon knew that voice. It was the goddess of love, Aphrodite. " What do you mean?" " I could teleport you to that girls home and your stuff to your house.When you and her mother are done talking I'll send you home. Doesn't that sound better than taking the bus and walking?" Jon wasn't surprised the goddess knew everything, he knew she could read his mind and he'd been thinking about it all day. " Yeah ... it does sound a lot better ". " It's settled then! "

One moment Jon was looking at the blackboard at the front of Ms. Henderson's classroom, the next he was looking at a green painted door with a shiny gold nine nailed on it. Jon spun around and saw leaves dancing away due to the disturbance of his sudden arrival. He saw a small gated in pool with no one it and chairs positioned at tables around it. Jon knew this apartment complex well, he had been here many times picking up Bridget and Melanie. Jon turned back to the door and hesitated. " Well? Go on, Jon. Don't keep the lady waiting. " " Didn't I get here kinda fast? I mean the school didn't even ring yet." " The appropriate amount of time has passed. What was milliseconds for you was nearly an hour for everyone else. Jon pulled out his phone and checked the time. The goddess was right, it was past 3:50. " See? Now go on, knock on the door. " Jon walked up to the cracked and faded door. He raised his hand, but paused for a moment. A chill had gone down Jon's spine and he was getting goosebumps. " Stop stalling, knock you puss ". Jon rapped his knuckles on the door three times and stepped back. It was time to talk to Ingrid.
Chapter 20 by The Shrunken Scholar
Author's Notes:
Sorry about the delay. I had to be somewhere for the better part of the day. But on the upside, the stories about to kick into high gear!
Love Games: Chapter 20

It was a few moments before Ingrid answered the door. Eventually the door opened " Oh hello, Jon. I was wondering when you would get here. " " Hello, Ms. Aguilar. Sorry I was running a little late. " " It's fine. Please, come in and sit down ". Ingrid was a full on Latina woman, she still had an accent after however many years of living in America. Bridget got the Hawaiian and Asian blood from her father. Her parents had separated some time ago, he currently lived in Hawaii.

Bridget had got her short stature from her mother, who was only a couple inches taller than her. In fact of the three who lived in the apartment Melanie, the youngest , was the tallest. Ingrid had black hair with fading auburn streaks thrown in. Jon would guess she was in her late thirties, early forties. As she turned and walked into the apartment, Jon saw she was still in her work uniform. Ingrid worked at a nearby fast food restaurant as a cashier. Ingrid turned back to Jon " Please, have a seat " she gestured to a small couch. As Jon walked to the couch, Ingrid spoke from the kitchen " Do you want some water? " " Um, yes please. "

The Aguilar's apartment was fairly small. It consisted of a large living room, a kitchen, two small bedrooms, and a bathroom. Jon had only ever been in the living room, but he knew Bridget and Melanie shared a room and Ingrid had her own. The kitchen was quite small and if you walked out of it you were in the living room. The only thing separating the two rooms was a short wall that the couch leaned against. They had a entertainment center with an old TV, a coffee table, a love seat, and a round wooden kitchen table with four chairs. Jon looked to his right and saw Ingrid walking out of the kitchen with a glass of water. She stopped next to Jon and held out the glass " Here you go. " " Thank you. "

Ingrid started walking around the coffee table to the other side of the couch. As she did Jon heard a soft rhythmic smacking sound. The sound seemed to follow Ingrid as she rounded the table. Jon saw the source of the sound as she sat down. Ingrid was wearing a pair of platform flip flops. When Jon had used to come here a lot, he had seen Ingrid wearing this pair of flip flops often. It was no wonder such a short woman would want shoes that made her taller. After standing all day at work they were probably a welcome change. Bridget and Melanie had complained about how their mother made them rub her feet.

Jon had wished that he could do it. At least he appreciated her feet. Despite her age, Jon couldn't deny that she had pretty nice feet. Her feet were small, Jon would assume a size 5 or 6. They were slightly wrinkled from age, but Jon liked a little wrinkle. Her toes were small and perfectly lengthed from big to pinky. She wore no nail polish. " Stop thinking about that, Jon. You're getting distracted " he thought to himself. Jon tore his eyes away from Ingrid's feet and took a sip of water. " So, what did you want to talk about? " Ingrid asked. " I was wondering if you would allow me and Bridget to start hanging out again. " Ingrid frowned slightly " I'm sorry, Jon. You helped Sebastian see Bridget. I don't think you should be around her and give Sebastian another chance to see her. "

" But I never helped Sebastian. I didn't like him anymore than you did. " " Then why did he show up whenever Bridget was with you. " Jon's temper was rising quickly " That wasn't me! I don't know how he always knew where Bridget was! " That was a lie. Jon knew Bridget had told Sebastian where she would be on many occasions, but he wasn't gonna sell her out. " I know Bridget couldn't have done it. So it had to be you. I'm sorry, but you're just an untrustworthy boy and I don't want you around my daughter. " Jon had heard enough, it was obvious he wasn't getting anywhere with this woman. His temper bubbled over.

Jon stood up " And you're a terrible mother! What kind of mother would hit her own children! " Jon instantly regretted what he said. Bridget had told him that in confidence, but his temper had gotten the better of him. Ingrid looked shocked and extremely angry. " I'm getting out of here " Jon began walking towards the door. Ingrid pointed her finger at his back " Stop! We're not done talking! " Jon stopped as he felt an odd feeling. Jon looked down at his hands. They were steadily getting smaller! The floor was getting closer! " I have to get out of here! " Jon lunged toward the door and slipped right out of his shoes. Jon ran to the door as his shorts fell off. Jon's socks slipped off his feet, his boxers did the same. His shirt was an oversized dress on him. He made it to the door and looked up. The doorknob was too high! His shirt was pooling around his feet and falling off his shoulders. Jon jumped up with all his might, his shirt falling completely off. He didn't even come close to the doorknob. Jon's diminished form fell back into the confines of his shirt on the floor.
Chapter 21 by The Shrunken Scholar
Author's Notes:
Jon suddenly finds himself in a bad and good position.
Love Games: Chapter 21

Jon landed inside his shirt and laid there for a moment, dazed. Incredibly high above him was the doorknob that had only come up to his waist a few minutes ago. Now it might as well be miles away. Jon had fallen through the collar of his shirt that was now above him. He had landed on some of his bunched up shirt, cushioning the fall. Jon stood up and looked around him " What the hell happened?! "

One minute he was walking to the door, now his shirt was a like a tent. Jon looked down and saw his exposed crotch and bare feet. Under his feet was the seam where two of the tiles that made up the floor met. " I've definitely been shrunken, " Anger came over Jon as the obvious dawned on him ", Aphrodite! What the fuck! " There was no answer, not even a giggle , from the goddess. " God dammit! What the hell did you do! You said I could have the day off! " The goddess remained silent. " Shit! " Jon ran his fingers through his hair. This was not good. He had shrunken right in front of Ingrid! She was probably still on the couch staring at his scattered clothing in shock. That shock wouldn't last forever though. She'd have to do something eventually.

Jon was worried what she'd do, his last few words to her hadn't been the kindest. Jon flopped back down onto his now gigantic shirt. There was no easy way out of this. He sure as hell wasn't getting through the front door. Attempting to get out any other way would mean getting out of his shirt, and Jon didn't think he was ready to do that. However, Jon couldn't sit here inside his shirt forever. " What the hell am I gonna do? " Jon wondered. Jon looked up as he heard that smacking sound except much louder, and it was getting louder. The sound got so close it had to be right outside his shirt. Jon found himself holding his breath even though he was much too small for anyone to hear him breathing.

" Come out. I know you're in there. " Jon didn't move and he didn't plan to. There was silence for a full minute. " If you don't come out I'll stomp on your shirt. " " Shit, looks like I have no choice. " Jon padded over to the part of the shirt where the voice came from and ducked under the fabric. He crawled on hands and knees until he came out from under the shirt. He stood up and froze in place. Towering in front of Jon stood Ingrid. She was staring down at him wide eyed. Jon self-consciously covered his nether regions.

A few inches away Ingrid's formerly small feet stood in her platform flip flops. Jon was so tiny he couldn't even see her toes. Jon looked back up at Ingrid, who no longer looked surprise and now had a slight frown on her face. There was an awkward silence for a few minutes until Ingrid spoke " Climb on ". Jon waited for her to lower her hand, but after a few moments realized she wasn't doing that. Jon looked at her left hand and saw it was pointing down to something. Jon followed where it pointed to Ingrid's flip flop. " She doesn't mean- " " Climb on my flip flop. Now. " Jon could hear the anger in her voice so he complied quickly.

Jon ran up to the flip flop and jumped up to catch the edge. He hoisted himself up and was facing Ingrid's much, much larger toes. " Hold on. " Jon crawled to the space in between Ingrid's big and second toe, he dug his hand under the strap with multi-colored beads sewn in. Jon took a moment to notice her foot smelled of cocoa butter. Ingrid kept her leg straight as she went back to the couch. Once there, she took a seat and looked down. Jon realized what a sight he must be. A tiny naked boy tucked in her toes. Jon's member hardened slightly at the thought " Now is not the time for that ".

Ingrid reached down and picked Jon up roughly, she then dumped him onto the coffee table. Jon covered his crotch again and stood up. " What happened to you? Why are you so small? " Jon decided he would play dumb. " I-I don't know ... I was hoping you could tell me. " Jon applauded himself in his mind. He was becoming and exceedingly good actor, he pulled off scared so well. It helped that he was legitimately frightened. " I don't know, I pointed at you and you shrank. " " Nice touch, Aphrodite " Jon thought. Tricking Ingrid into thinking she had shrunken Jon, devious. " Please, you have to take me home. I need to go to a hospital or something. " Jon said letting some fear trickle into his voice. " Somebody give me an Oscar, " Jon thought " , this has to work. "

Ingrid waited for a bit before answering " No. We need to finish talking first. " Jon gulped " This isn't going how I planned ". " What do you mean finish talking? You already said I can't talk to Bridget. " " Which one of my daughters told you I hit them? Tell the truth " Ingrid put one of her hands down flat on the table next to Jon. " B-Bridget. Bridget told me, I'm sorry I shouldn't have said anything. Please, you have to help me. " Ingrid waited another long while before she answered. " No, you insulted me and for that you'll have to be punished. " Jon's eyes widened in horror " No! I'm truthfully sorry! I'll never speak to either of your daughters again! You have to help me! You can't just leave me like this! " " You're not sorry. You wouldn't have said it if you didn't mean it. You have to serve your punishment. And I have an idea. " Ingrid raised her hand over Jon and flexed her fingers. " Oh, god. Is she gonna squash me? " Jon braced himself for the worst. He really hoped he was still indestructible.

The last thing Jon expected happened. The odd feeling came over Jon again except this time he started to grow. Jon shot up a few inches until Ingrid took her hand away. " What the- Did she just make me grow?! " Jon thought. Ingrid looked at her hand in astonishment " I can change your size! ". Ingrid suddenly looked at a nearby bottle of lotion. She stuck her hand out in the same position and the bottle shrank a couple inches. " I can control any things size!, " a smile grew on Ingrid's face as she looked back to Jon " , now for your punishment. " " Seeing you down between my toes intrigued me. And as I'm sure you've heard my job is very rough on my feet. The first part of your punishment is to rub my feet with lotion. " As Jon's member throbbed at what Ingrid had just said, a thought came to mind. " This has to be Aphrodite's doing, doesn't it? "
Chapter 22 by The Shrunken Scholar
Love Games: Chapter 22

Jon was having trouble processing everything that had happened in the last several minutes. He had gotten into an argument with Bridget's mom, been shrunken, found out Ingrid had the ability to change things size, and was now being told he had to rub Ingrid's feet. " What a roller coaster ride " Jon thought still dazed. Ingrid stood up " I have to get something first ". Ingrid rounded the corner into the kitchen. Jon thought about making a break for it, but knew it was pointless. Best he could tell there was no way out.

Ingrid came back around the corner with a paper towel. She sat back down and put the paper towel next to Jon. Then she scooted over the bottle of lotion and pumped a small dollop on the paper towel. " Use that and start rubbing " Ingrid slid out of her flip flops and put them up in front of Jon. After Ingrid had made Jon larger, he was now a head taller than her big toe. Jon didn't move, he was hesitant to remove his hands from his crotch. Ingrid looked down at Jon " If you're worried about me seeing that, " she pointed to Jon's hands ", I'm going to anyways at some point. Might as well be now. I really don't care about that. If you don't do this I'll find a much worse punishment. "

Reluctantly, Jon took his hands away from his crotch. He might as well do this punishment, it wasn't that bad. Jon bent over and scooped up some of the lotion in his hand. " Toes first " Ingrid said leaning her head back on the couch and closing her eyes. Jon approached her right foot and rubbed the lotion over big toe. Ingrid's feet were surprisingly soft for a woman her age. She must've taken very good care of them. He descended to her second toe and lathered it up. While he was doing that he took a moment to look at Ingrid's sole. It had a few wrinkles, but was still very nice. The skin of her sole was much lighter than the top of her foot. Jon's member throbbed as he admired her sole. He closed his eyes and shook his head " No, I can't do that. I need to focus on getting out of here. "

Jon returned to the pile of lotion and took a big handful. As he rubbed Ingrid's fourth toe, he inspected his surroundings. The front door still wasn't an option unless he ran out when someone opened it. That would mean getting away from Ingrid, which Jon doubted that would be possible. There was a sliding glass door on the same wall as the front door that lead out to a small porch like area with a plastic table, chairs, and a grill. That had the same problem of getting out when someone opened it. Even if he did get out on the porch, there was a four foot tall cement wall bordering it. Jon looked to the doorway that lead to the bathroom and the bedrooms. Only way out that way that Jon could think of was a drain. Getting to one would be difficult in the first place. Going into and getting out of the pipe once he was in did not appeal to Jon at all.

For now, he'd have to stick with Ingrid and hope she let him go after he finished his " punishment ". Jon looked back to Ingrid's toes, he had finished all the toes on her right foot while he'd been looking around. " Now the sole " Ingrid said her eyes still closed. Jon got another handful of lotion and started with mound under the big toe. It was slightly rough so Jon took special care in rubbing it. Soon enough Jon was mesmerized by Ingrid's soft, wrinkled sole. He worked mechanically, his eyes glazed over. He rubbed every inch of Ingrid's sole and moved on to her left foot and repeated the process. As he finished Jon's hand went down to his member and rubbed it furiously. He came onto Ingrid's sole. Ingrid's eyes opened and she leaned forward, twisting her foot so she could see her sole " Interesting ". There was a knock on the door " Mom! Can we come in? " The glaze over Jon's eyes disappeared. Jon's eyes widened in horror as he realized what he'd just done.

" What the hell?! What did I just do? " " Hold on! " Ingrid called. " Alright. " Jon looked to the front door. He knew that voice! " Brid-! " Ingrid had raised her hand over Jon and shrunk him down so that he was smaller then when he'd originally shrunken. Ingrid got a tissue from table and wiped off her foot. She slipped her feet back in her flip flops and picked Jon up in her fist. She started walking towards her bedroom and spoke quietly " So you like my feet hmmm? ". " No! I don't know what came over me! Please, you have to let me go! " Jon cried, twisting in her grip. " You know perfectly well what you did. And I'm not letting you go. That obviously wasn't a punishment for you. You're not going anywhere until I feel you've been punished enough. " Ingrid walked into her bedroom and to her nightstand. " You'll be staying in my underwear drawer. " She opened her drawer and dropped Jon in. " You can't do this! I'm a human being! " Ingrid closed the drawer, leaving Jon in darkness.

Jon beat against the wood drawer " Hey! You bitch! Let me out! " It was no use, Ingrid had already left the room. Something Ingrid said suddenly sank in. " I'm standing on her panties! Oh god! " Jon shifted feet, looking like an awkward dance. " Well, there's really nothing I can do about it. " Jon conceded. He sat down criss cross applesauce and crossed his arms as well. " How did I get myself into this? " Jon wondered. Jon's mind went back to before Bridget had knocked on the door. He'd totally lost control of himself. He was aware of what he'd been doing, rubbing Ingrid's feet wasn't a problem. Jon even enjoyed it. He didn't want Ingrid to know that however.

Everything had been fine until he'd finished rubbing her feet. Jon told his body to step back and announce he was done, but it hadn't done that. Instead it had reached to his erect member. Jon willed it to stop, but his body was moving of its own accord. He yelled for it to stop to the moment he splooged all over Ingrid's sole. Then he'd gotten control back. Jon's temper rose again, someone was to blame and he knew who. " Aphrodite! Answer me! " After a few moments the goddesses voice spoke in Jon's head " Someone seems a bit cranky. " " You did this, didn't you!? " " Yes, I did. I thought it was time for another game. It was easy to set up. It's amazing what you mortals do once you get some power. Then I planted a simple idea in Ingrid's mind. A game is made! " " That's not all you did, was it? "

" Hmmm, clever boy. I also did a little something to you. It's now much harder for you to deny your desires. Such as playing with yourself around a woman's feet. " " Why? You said I could have the day off! " " I lied. Are you really that surprised I did? I thought you knew me better. Anyways, I felt you were getting too comfortable. I wanted you to remember who was in control. As I keep telling you, this is for my entertainment not yours. " Jon's anger didn't deflate any, but he knew he should comply or things could get much worse. " Alright you told me the set up. Now what's this game? "

" I realized the last few games have been easy. This is going to be a high stakes game. You're challenge is to escape Ingrid completely. Making sure there is no chance she can recapture you. If you win you'll be rewarded highly. If you lose you'll be stuck as Ingrid's prisoner for the rest of her life. There's no time limit. Any questions? " " What's the reward if I win? " " You have to worry about winning first. You'll see the reward when the time comes. The games already begun. Good luck, Jon-Jon! " Jon let the the games rules and stipulations sink in. The odds were stacked against him. Escape or be Ingrid's prisoner for a very long time. " I gotta get the hell outta here! " Jon yelled.
Chapter 23 by The Shrunken Scholar
Author's Notes:
So begins day one of Jon's imprisonment.
Love Games: Chapter 23

Ingrid never opened the drawer again for the rest of the night. Muffled voices could be heard through the wood occasionally, but that was it. Jon sat with his back against the drawer, wondering how he was going to escape. No brilliant plan came to him. Best Jon could think of was waiting for an opportunity to present itself. He sat there for a long time stewing in his anger. He should've known Aphrodite would screw him over, like she always did. You could make the argument that Jon was getting what he wanted, a woman's feet, but this was wrong. This was one of his best friends mother. It felt wrong, but Jon couldn't help it. Aphrodite's little gift made sure of that.

Resisting his desires was near impossible for Jon now. It had already happened once, he'd came on Ingrid's foot because of it. It was a scary thing not being able to control yourself. He was well aware of what he was doing, but his primal urges were in control. A thought occurred to Jon. " What if Aphrodite's gift doesn't let me escape. What if I get so caught up with Ingrid's feet I can't leave? My mind wants to escape, but my body won't let it? " That was a truly scary thought. Jon hoped it didn't come true.

After Jon had spent what he could only assume was a few hours in the drawer drowsiness set in. He didn't like it, but he was going to have to sleep on Ingrid's panties. Jon laid down and rolled onto his stomach. He eased his down on the pair underneath him. As his face made contact one word kept going through his head " Gross ". It took some time, but eventually Jon got comfortable enough and fell asleep.

Jon was jolted awake by a sudden movement. He opened his eyes just to close them again due to light flooding his vision after hours of darkness. He blinked a few times and looked up to see Ingrid had opened the drawer and her hand was reaching towards him. " Whoa! " Jon exclaimed as she scooped him up. She balled her hand into a fist around Jon's waist and legs. One of her fingers brushed against Jon's member, making him shudder. Jon looked at his giant captor, who was already in her work uniform. Judging by the sunlight streaming through the window behind where she sat on her bed, Jon guessed it was sometime in the early morning. Jon decided he would speak first. " Are you going to let me go now? "

Jon highly doubted it would happen, but it was worth a shot. " No, your punishment isn't over yet. " Well, when will it be over? " Jon asked trying to keep his temper under control. " When I feel it should be. As for today's punishment, I already have an idea. Ingrid reached with her free hand and closed the drawer Jon had slept in, then opened the one below it. She pulled out two loose white socks and laid one on the bed. The other she held up for Jon to see. " That foot rub yesterday was very nice, Jon. What happened at the end was interesting. You must really like feet to do that. Anyways, as you may know from Bridget work is hard on my poor feet. A idea came to me last night. It wouldn't it be nice to have one of those amazing foot rubs while I'm working? You're going to be spending the day with me or should I say my foot? It doesn't matter, both are correct. You better do a good job or you'll regret it. I realize this isn't much of a punishment, considering what you did yesterday. But it's more for me then you. Try not wear yourself out too early. You're going to be in here awhile and my feet get hot. "

With that she started moving Jon towards the sock. Jon thrashed in her grip and beat his tiny hands on her giant one. " No! You can't do this! I'll die of heat stroke or suffocate! No! Noooo! " Jon yelled as he was dropped in the sock. He got to the toe of the sock and bounced once. He tried to stand up, but couldn't without a hard surface. He grabbed onto the cotton around him and hoisted himself up. Jon looked up and saw Ingrid's toes sliding into the sock. " Shit! " Jon cried. Ingrid's foot went further and further into the sock until it covered Jon. " Don't have too much fun in there. " Ingrid poked Jon through the sock. He wriggled around at her touch. " Oh, that tickles! " Ingrid laughed.

Ingrid used her fingers and pushed Jon up to her toes, she then grabbed him with them. Jon struggled against her fingers the entire way and her toes when they grabbed him. " That feels oddly good " Ingrid thought. Ingrid picked up her black shoe and slid it on. Jon was bumped a few times in the process. She leaned over and tied the shoe. As her foot went into the shoe, Jon was plunged into total darkness. Because the sock was fairly tight, Jon's movements were restricted to a degree. He couldn't bring his arms or legs back very far, but with some testing he found he could move down her foot if he had too. Jon's member was uncomfortably pressing into Ingrid's soft, wrinkled sole and throbbing because of it. " It's gonna be a long day " Jon thought.

Jon had no idea how long he'd been in Ingrid's shoe so far. It had to have been a few hours by now. All he really cared about was that he was miserable. He was dripping with sweat and sore from being used as Ingrid's insole. At first being in Ingrid's shoe had been fine. He hadn't suffocated. Jon had a feeling Aphrodite was the cause of that. Jon laid under Ingrid's toes, unmoving. He wasn't going to do what Ingrid wanted. Then Aphrodite's curse reared its ugly head. Jon was a prisoner inside his body as it moved on its own. His hands reached up and rubbed small circles on Ingrid's second toe. Jon willed his arms to go down to his sides, to no avail. Ingrid's toes started to wiggle on top of him in pleasure. As they wiggled they brushed Jon's erect member and soon enough he came on her toes. Right after he did, Jon blinked the glaze from his eyes and was back in control of himself.

" Dammit, that's gonna get annoying real fast. " Jon didn't know how right he was. That was hours ago, since then Jon had lost control and came twice more. Ingrid's foot heated up quickly. Her foot sweat got on Jon and mixed with his own. Jon smelled bad, was sweaty, sore, and his crotch was a mess. Coming three times so close together had thoroughly tired Jon out. He was now laying in a heap under Ingrid's sole. His cheek was against her sole, but he didn't care. Jon just wanted to get out this woman's sock. He desperately needed some water, but getting out of here came first. " For Gods sake! How long does she work?! " Ingrid had been walking and standing for so long. He wouldn't know when she was going home or not. Jon lay in silence except for his heavy breathing for few minutes. Jon felt the sudden motion of sliding underneath him. His back was sliding against the insole of the shoe, moving towards the opening.

" Yes! " Jon yelled in his head. Jon was bumped as Ingrid removed her foot from the shoe. Light filtered through the sock, making Jon squint his eyes. He felt the sock sliding over his back and he was suddenly exposed to open air. Jon sucked in a breathe of fresh air. It was so much better then the pungent, stuffy air in Ingrid's shoe. It took Jon a moment to realize he was stuck to Ingrid's sole. This wasn't Aphrodite's magic, his sweat had acted like a glue sticking him to her sole. " Oh, you look terrible. " Ingrid put her pointer finger and thumb on Jon's hips and pulled him from her sole. He went limp in her hand, his back to her fingers. " You did quite a good job today, Jon. I think you've had enough. We should get you cleaned up and I need to wash off my foot. You were quite messy. " Jon just looked at his captor, his mouth too dry to speak.

Ingrid stood up and walked to the bathroom. She turned the knob on the sink so a steady stream came out. She lowered Jon in " Wash yourself off. I'm gonna clean my foot off in the tub. " Jon stood up shakily and cupped his hands under the water. He took a large sip and then another. " Ahhhh, much better " Jon thought. He stood under the water and let it run down his body. He looked up and opened his mouth and took greedy gulps. Jon didn't even care it was coming from a sink faucet, he was thirsty. Other than quenching his thirst, the water didn't do much in the way of washing him off. He felt cleaner than before, but there was still a fine layer of grime all over him. His crotch was still a mess. Jon looked up and realized Ingrid wasn't watching him!

This could be his chance to escape or at least hide away so Ingrid couldn't find him. The sinks walls were rounded, but that didn't stop Jon from trying. He rant at it with all the speed and strength he could muster. He planted his feet on the slope and jumped. His hands almost reached the edge, but the slope was too slippery and Jon was still weak from his imprisonment in Ingrid's shoe. He slid back to the bottom of the sink. " Dammit, just when I thought I had it. Guess its not time to get away just yet. " Jon went back to the water and drank a few more handfuls. Ingrid appeared back over the sink " You're looking much better. " Jon looked at her without saying a word. " Someone's still upset with me. That's fine as long as you remember who's in charge. "

Ingrid cupped her hand around Jon, scooping him up. Jon's tiny butt was right on her fingers and now that he wasn't delirious, it was quite odd for him. Ingrid went into the living room and sat on the couch, placing Jon on the coffee table. Jon took a moment to listen for any noise in the apartment. There was no sound coming from anywhere. " Where are Bridget and Melanie? " Jon asked turning back to Ingrid. " They're out with some friends for the day. They won't be back for awhile. Which is good because I don't want them to see you. They might do something stupid like let you go. " Ingrid was being very careful in keeping Jon's presence a secret. Escaping was going to be much harder than Jon originally thought and it was difficult to begin with.

" Now I have to prepare something for you for tomorrow. " Ingrid stood up walked towards the kitchen. " What would that be? " Jon called after her. There was no answer. A few moments later, Ingrid rounded the corner with something in her hand. Jon's eyes bugged out in shock ; she had a knife in her hand! " I really hope I'm still indestructible " Jon thought not taking his eyes off the knife. Jon would run if he had to. He didn't know how far he would get when he was so small, but he'd run. Ingrid sat back down and reached under the table, bringing her left platform flip flop up. She looked down at Jon and grinned " Oh, did you think the knife was for you? I'm not that cruel, Jon. You did good work today, I wouldn't punish you for that. " Jon took a breath of relief inwardly.

Ingrid stuck the knife in the side of the flip flop and made a small horizontal cut. She made three more cuts, so that the four made a square on the flip flop. She flipped it over and cut deep in the flip flop, making another square. She slid out a large square piece of the foam the made up the platform of the flip flop. The smaller square popped out of the side. Ingrid took the bigger piece and cut off about an inch. Then she opened up a small drawer built into the coffee table and pulled out a tube of glue. She put glue on the sides of the piece she cut off and put it back into the bottom of the flip flop. She put it on the coffee table so the bottom was facing up.

" Now we let that dry. " " What are you planning? " Jon asked. He had a feeling he already knew where she was going with this. " As you already know, I'm sure. Me and my daughters go to church on Sundays and Wednesdays. I don't want to leave you here all alone for a couple hours. So you are going to come with me. " Jon gestured to the flip flop " And that's what this is for? " Ingrid nodded plucking a tissue out of its box and wiping the excess glue from the flip flop. " We'll let that sit for awhile. In the meantime, why don't we get comfortable. " Ingrid scooped Jon up from the table and set him on the far side of the couch. She raised her hand over him and Jon grew a few inches.

She stretched her legs out on the couch, leaving her feet in front of Jon. She picked up the remote and flicked the TV on to some crime show. She leaned her head back and spread her toes out " Start rubbing and be thorough. " After she had grown him, Jon was a head taller than both her feet again. He placed each of his hands on the skin between her big and second toe on each of her feet. One thought marched through his head " I won't lose control. I won't lose control. "
Chapter 24 by The Shrunken Scholar
Love Games: Chapter 24

Jon had been rubbing Ingrid's toes for a few minutes when she spoke " If you're going to ... make a mess, let me know. I don't want it on the couch and I don't want to wash my foot off again. " I really wish I could control that. " Jon thought bitterly. Jon was beginning to regret ever making that deal with Aphrodite a week ago. It had been fun at first, then Aphrodite started with her tricks. You could argue Jon was getting exactly what he wanted, but he was also getting things he didn't. This current game was a prime example. Jon didn't want to be Aphrodite's plaything for the rest of his life, it was wearing on him. He wanted to have a normal life again. Instead of being shrunken at girls feet, he wanted to be normal sized and sneak peeks at them while no ones looking.

However, deep down a voice was saying " No, this is great! I couldn't be happier! Besides, what can you really do? Aphrodite's a immortal, all powerful goddess. There's nothing you can do. " Jon knew what the voice said was true. He would have to put up with her games. Jon shook his head " I don't have time for self pity. I gotta get the hell outta here. " While he'd been thinking Jon continued rubbing Ingrid's feet mechanically. He set back to work, digging his tiny fingers into her soft skin. Ingrid's toes scrunched in pleasure. Jon rubbed her feet for what felt like an hour. Jon stepped back " Ingrid? I think I've rubbed enough. Can I stop? " In response, Jon heard a soft snoring sound. Jon looked up towards Ingrid's head. It was lolled to the side, propped up on her arm. She was asleep! This was Jon's chance to escape! If he couldn't escape, then he'd hide somewhere and wait for an opening. Jon went to the edge of the small couch and prepared to jump. Suddenly, a familiar feeling came over Jon. " No! No,no,no,no! Not now! Any time but now! " Jon's eyes glazed over. He went back to Ingrid's feet. Jon had lost control again! His body was moving on its own!

Jon's body got on its knees in front of Ingrid's right foot. His head leaned forward and Jon felt his mouth open. " Oh, god! No! Stop! Don't do that! " Jon's tongue stuck out and he licked Ingrid's foot! " Oh, gross! Come on stop! This is disgusting! Jon's body continued to lick Ingrid's foot, quickening in pace as it did. " My tongue is touching this woman's foot! I like feet, but not that much! " Jon willed his body to stop licking, but it didn't respond at all. Noises started coming from Ingrid on the other side of the couch. " She's waking up! Please, Aphrodite make me stop! " " Jon? What are you doing down there? " Ingrid moved her left foot so she could see and her mouth dropped open. " Oh, my. " Jon came back into control of his body. He fell back on his butt and looked up at Ingrid as she looked back at him, stunned.

Jon had an odd taste in his mouth from licking Ingrid's foot and he really wanted to spit and scrap his tongue clean, but he decided against it for the moment. " Were you licking my foot? " Jon figured it was no use denying it. " Yes, I don't know what came over me. I just started doing it. " " You really do like feet. " Jon decided he might as well come out with it " Yeah, it's called a foot fetish. " Hm, Alright then. It's been almost an hour. Shall we test out my creation? " Ingrid leaned up and swung her feet off the table. She raised her hand over Jon and shrunk him down. She picked him up and set him on the table again. She flipped her flip flop so it was right side up again. She pointed to square hole on the side. " You climb in there. You should be small enough. I'll seal it up and put the shoe on. I'll walk around with it on and sit back down. Then I'll tap my foot three times, when I do you push on the piece so it pops out, ok? "

Jon nodded and went to the flip flop. He hopped up and grabbed the edge of the hole. Using his feet he pulled himself up and into the hole. Jon landed inside the shoe on his back. As Jon righted himself and started to get up, Ingrid called in. " Are you small enough? Do you have enough room? " Jon stood to his full height and peered around. He had plenty of room in this hole. The ceiling of the hole was inches above his head. He could almost completely stretch his arms out. Jon was suddenly jostled around as the shoe was lifted up. Jon looked through the hole and saw the giant eye of Ingrid looking back at him. " Jeez, that's creepy " he thought. " You didn't answer me. Are you too big? " Jon poked his head out " No, I'm fine. Seal it up. " Ingrid's eye looked away from the hole, Jon watched as the square piece of foam was placed in the hole. Small rays of light came through the places where the piece and the hole didn't quite meet up. Jon was jostled about again as he figured Ingrid put on the flip flop.

He went airborne for a second and thrown against one of the walls of the hole. This continued and Jon heard a familiar smacking sound overhead, although it was slightly muffled. " She must be walking " he thought still being thrown around. Jon sat down in a corner and tried to brace himself on the walls. It worked well enough, his butt still left the foam floor beneath him and he wasn't getting tossed around like a rag doll. The movement stopped as quickly as it started. After a few minutes Jon felt the floor beneath his feet rise and fall three times. " There's the signal " Jon muttered. He rose from the corner and went to the wall where the light came from. He put his hands in the center of where the light filtered through and pushed as hard as he could. It scooted out slowly, but it fell out after another push. Jon heaved himself up and through the hole. He landed butt first on the tile floor of Bridget's apartment. Jon put a hand on his pained behind " Ow, gotta work on the landing. "

Jon tensed as giant fingers closed around him " Ah! " Jon was set back on the table once again. " So? How was it? " Ingrid asked leaning forward. " Little bumpy, but nothing too bad. " " Good. The same thing goes for tomorrow. When I tap my foot three times, you come out. " Ingrid swiped Jon up and held him in her fist. Her fist tightened to the point Jon huffed in pain. Her face was deadly serious. " If you try to run away, you'll regret it. I'll stomp on you until you're nothing but a stain. " Ingrid didn't know Jon was indestructible. Jon guessed she wouldn't be happy to find him alive after stomping on him. She'd probably get even madder. Jon may not die from the stomping, but it would certainly hurt a hell of a lot.

" I- I understand. Please let me go, you're hurting me. " Ingrid loosened her grip and put him down. Jon put a hand on his tender stomach after Ingrid's vice grip. However, Jon felt a different pain in his stomach as well. " Can I have some food? I already got some water when I was in the sink. " " Yes, why didn't you ask for some sooner? " " I think it must be an effect of the shrinking. My hunger shrunk too. " " I suppose that makes sense. I'll be right back with something. " Jon paced in a short line on the table while he waited. Ingrid returned, dropping something at Jon's feet. Looking down, Jon identified it as a hunk of bread. " It's the best I could find. I didn't want to give you anything too big. " Jon picked it up and began taking small bites. He had barely made a dent in the bread when he became full. " Sorry, I'm already full. " " I didn't think you'd eat much. " Ingrid stuck her hand out to Jon and he set what was left of the bread on it. She quickly popped it into her mouth and swallowed. " Are you cold, Jon? I'm actually quite chilly. " Now that Jon thought about it; it was pretty cold.

" Yeah, I am. " " Well I think I have an idea that will help both of us. " Ingrid reached under the table and pulled out a brown slipper with fluff covering the interior. There was no heel section so you could slide in and out of them without trouble. The slipper only covered the toes and portion of the foot before them. Ingrid raised her hand over Jon and shrank him down to what he guessed was about 3 inches. Ingrid flipped the opening of the slipper towards Jon " Climb in, get comfortable. " Jon hopped into the slipper, his feet sank into the fluff. It was really soft. " This could be nice. " Jon thought walking to the toe section of the slipper. He sat down and leaned against the wall of fluff, spreading his legs out in front of him. Jon rubbed his back on the fluff, he was very comfortable.

" All set? " Ingrid voice called from outside Jon's vision. " Yeah! " he called, although at his size it probably sounded like a peep. " Okay. " Jon watched as Ingrid's large, caramel colored toes slide toward him. Even though he was her prisoner, Jon couldn't deny Ingrid had nice feet and that wasn't Aphrodite's curse talking. Ingrid's toes finally reached him and her big toe landed directly on his crotch. " Uh, oh. " Jon thought already feeling his member throb and grow. He tried to squirm out from under her toe, but he was thoroughly pinned and squirming on her toe only made him more aroused. " Of course. " Jon sighed.
Chapter 25 by The Shrunken Scholar
Author's Notes:
Well guys, lets go to church!
Love Games: Chapter 25

Jon feared Aphrodite's curse was getting worse. While in Ingrid's slipper he'd came on her big toe twice. Bringing the total amount of times he came today to five. Now, Jon was pretty sure he normally wouldn't be able to do that. He could be wrong, but he doubted it. " I bet Aphrodite has something to do with it. " Jon thought sourly. What really scared him was the fact that he was starting to enjoy when he came because of Ingrid's feet. He was finding her feet increasingly attractive and it scared the hell out of him.

Jon worried this curse was making him start to lose himself. What if his desires took complete control of him? What if Jon never escaped Ingrid because he wanted to stay? Jon truly hoped he was just over thinking things like he often did. Maybe he was just imagining the curse getting worse. He had already admitted Ingrid had nice feet. Jon figured he might as well enjoy her feet while he was her prisoner. After all, Ingrid was giving him her feet every five minutes. Jon laid back against the tip of the slipper, enjoying how soft the lining was. He wished he could adjust his position, but he was still pinned by Ingrid's big toe. His erect member was still pressed up against it.

At some point, Bridget and Melanie had returned home. Unlike in other shoes he'd been in, Jon could hear everything that was going on outside his confines. Right now Ingrid and her daughters were all watching a movie together. For the most part they were quiet, except for the occasional laugh. Ingrid's large toe started flexing atop Jon's crotch. " Here we go again. " Jon's muscles tensed and his toes curled as he came yet again. " This is really starting to wear on me. " Jon breathed heavily with his arms lolled at his sides. " That was a pretty good movie. " Jon heard Melanie say. " The ending could've been better. " Bridget replied. " Yeah, it could have. You two should go to bed, it's late and we have church tomorrow. " That was Ingrid.

" Alright, good night mom. " Melanie said. " See you two in the morning. " Ingrid called after them. Ingrid's toes scrunched up as she got up from the couch. Jon heard the loud noise of her slippers dragging against the tile. When she stopped walking a loud clicking sound rang out and Ingrid slipped her foot out of the slipper. Jon dug his fingers into the fluff as he felt it being lifted into the air. The opening of the slipper was tilted downwards and Jon saw the closed drain of a sink. He let go of the fluff and rolled down the insole of the slipper. He landed roughly at the bottom of the ceramic sink. Jon looked up and saw Ingrid putting the slipper back on the floor. " Wh- " Jon stopped talking as Ingrid put her pointer finger to her mouth. The universal sign to be quiet. Ingrid reached over Jon's head and turned the sink on low. She pointed to the water and then to Jon. Jon understood she wanted him to wash off. Ingrid got some water on her hand and brought it below the counter of the sink.

As Jon stepped under the stream of water he assumed she was cleaning of her big toe after he'd creamed on it. " She's the one who had to scrunch her toes. " he thought jokingly. Jon tilted his head back and took a swig of the water. Once he felt he was clean enough he left the water and stood by the curved rim of the sink, waiting for Ingrid. Ingrid came up within a few seconds and wrapped her hand around Jon, picking him up gently. She opened the bathroom door and quickly walked into her room, closing the door behind her. Ingrid held up Jon in front of her face " My, my for a young boy you certainly can cum a lot. " " It might be another effect of the shrinking. " Jon said not looking Ingrid in the eye. This was a very awkward topic for him. " Well, it's a very odd one. So, you know how tomorrows gonna go, right? " Ingrid asked eyeing him curiously. " Yes, I remember. " " I don't make idle threats, Jon. If you try to run it won't end well for you, you understand that right? "

" Yes, I don't plan on running. I wouldn't last long without you taking care of me. " " That's right. You remember that tomorrow. " Ingrid opened the top drawer of the nightstand and set Jon down. " Get some sleep. You'll need to be at full energy for tomorrow. " With that she closed the drawer. Jon fell back on Ingrid's panties, not caring what they were anymore. He was thoroughly tired. Jon couldn't fall asleep immediately though. He was thinking about tomorrow. Jon had every intention of running the second the opportunity presented itself. He would wait until Ingrid wasn't looking and run somewhere, anywhere. He'd worry about the rest once he got that far. " For now, I need to sleep. I may be doing a lot of running tomorrow. " Jon flipped onto his side and put his hand under his cheek. Tomorrow he was winning this game.

Jon was jolted awake by the drawer being pulled open. As he opened his eyes, he was greeted by Ingrid's looming face. " We're going soon. You still have a few minutes to wake up. " Ingrid laid her hand down next to Jon. Jon stepped onto her hand, rubbing the sleep out of his eyes. As he was lifted out of the drawer, Jon looked at Ingrid. The past two days he'd been with her she'd been wearing her work uniform. Today, she was not. Her hair was up in a bun as it usually was. She was wearing a pink blouse with long sleeves that were rolled up to the middle of her forearm. All of its buttons were done up, except for the top two and she had a white shirt underneath. Ingrid was also wearing a pair of blue jeans.

Jon wondered if he'd ever wear his own clothes for a full 24 hours again. He doubted Aphrodite would leave him alone that long. " Did you sleep well? " Ingrid asked. " Yeah, pretty well. " Jon replied putting his hands on his hips. He wanted to cover up his morning wood, but there wasn't much point. Ingrid had already seen everything he had. Ingrid glanced at the clock on the nightstand " We have to get going. " Ingrid reached and brought up the flip flop she'd hollowed out yesterday. " Climb in. " Ingrid put her hand up next to the hole on the side of the flip flop. Jon began hoisting himself up, when Ingrid pushed him the rest of the way by his feet. He fell in and scooted into a corner. " Are you all set? Too big? Too small? " Ingrid called. " I'm fine! You can seal it up! "

Jon watched as the square piece was placed in the hole. A small amount of light still filtered through. The church the Aguilar's went to wasn't that far from their apartment, he'd gone to church with them a couple times. Jon figured the ride would feel a bit longer in his current hide away. He would just have to focus on his upcoming escape. Jon braced himself as Ingrid started walking. " Just sit back and relax. " Jon thought leaning his head back. He quickly lost all sense of time. Judging from the little movement, he guessed they were in the car. " Shouldn't be long now. "

Minutes later, the rough movement of Ingrid walking returned. As abruptly as it started, it ended. The flip flop was totally still. " Are we here? " Jon went to the plugged hole and tried to peer through the slits of light. They were too small, he couldn't make anything out. The plan so far was to wait for Ingrid to give him the signal and wait until she wasn't paying attention. When she did he would run for all he was worth and he wouldn't stop until he was safely hidden or so far away Ingrid would never find him. Whichever came first, it didn't matter.

Jon was sitting in the darkness of Ingrid's flip flop for quite awhile when he felt her foot rise and fall three times. " Yes! The signal! " Jon pushed out the plug for the hole quickly and climbed out. His bare feet landed on cold tile floor. He looked at his surroundings. Jon was on the floor underneath a pew. Looming over him were Ingrid's building sized legs. There was a large opening underneath the pew that ran down its entire length. Jon could see the giant feet of the people sitting in the next row back. He tilted his head back trying to see Ingrid's face, but it wasn't there! " She's not watching me! This is my chance! "

Jon started to run under the pew. He'd almost made it to the other side when he stopped running. He willed his legs to move, but they didn't. His mind began to feel foggy. " No! Not right now! This isn't fair! I was finally gonna escape! You can't do this Aphrodite! " It was too late, Jon lost control of himself. His body walked back to Ingrid's feet. " No! Come on, run away! " Jon's hand smacked the side of Ingrid's flip flop a few times. Ingrid looked down at the tiny boy at her feet and a small grin appeared on her face. Her hand came over the edge of the pew and hung over Jon. Jon grew a few inches and climbed onto her flip flop next to her toes.

Once he did he was shrunken down again. Like every other time he lost control he could still see through his eyes but that was all. From atop Ingrid's flip flop Jon saw Ingrid and her daughters were the only ones sitting on this pew. The church the Aguilar's went to was very small and few people attended. Most people went to another much larger church a couple miles away. Jon's body suddenly got on its knees in front of Ingrid's toes. At his full diminished height Ingrid's second toe came up to his stomach. On his knees, the top of her toe was level with his neck. Jon's body started rubbing against her toe and kissing it.

" Oh, this is almost as bad as licking her foot. Almost. " Jon's body rubbed and licked all over each of Ingrid's toes. He couldn't see her face, but he knew Ingrid must be loving this. Jon's body finished up kissing Ingrid's last toe and stood up. It peered over to its right and froze. If Jon had control of his eyes they would've widened in horror. Jon's body was looking directly at Bridget's feet. Bridget was wearing a pair of sandals with intricate white straps and a brown sole. Only her big toe had a strap on it, all of the others were free. Her nails were painted a bright pink color. Bridget's feet were a caramel tan color. Jon's member throbbed. " No! I'm not letting myself do that. It's not happening. " Jon's body went to the edge of Ingrid's flip flop and jumped off. It landed in a crouched position on the floor. Jon's eyes went back to Bridget's feet. " Shit! I gotta stop myself! "
Chapter 26 by The Shrunken Scholar
Author's Notes:
Will Jon's desires get the better of him?
Love Games: Chapter 26

Jon's desire controlled body lumbered towards Bridget's sandal clad feet. Jon was trying with all his might to make it stop moving. He couldn't let his body do whatever it was trying to do. Meanwhile, it was getting closer and closer. Jon's body made it next to the pinky toe of Bridget's right foot. As it crouched over her toe, Jon felt his tongue stick out his mouth. " No! Stop! " Jon yelled in his mind. Inches away from Bridget's toe ( relative to Jon's size ) his tongue stopped in mid air. It hung there for a few tense moments, Jon looked on in fear. Jon's body stood up, turned around, and started walking back to Ingrid's feet.

Jon sighed in relief " Thank goodness it stopped. That would've been all kinds of wrong. " Jon's hand slapped the side of Ingrid's flip flop. Ingrid looked down at Jon with an odd look on her face. " She's probably wondering how I got down here. " Ingrid grew Jon so could climb back on her flip flop and shrank him down again. Jon's body snuggled in between the first and second toe of her left foot. His legs straddled her big toe, his head rested on the space between her toes. After a few moments it closed its eyes leaving Jon blind and alone with his thoughts. He'd come this close to licking Bridget's foot. Nothing good would have come from that. When they were still friends Jon would occasionally rub Bridget's feet for her, but that's all. If he got too excited he'd stop immediately.

Bridget usually kept her socks on when she had him massage her feet. Jon had become very accustomed to her feet while they were friends. He knew the spots she liked rubbed most. The shape of her sole and toes was familiar to him. Bridget had very nice feet, but Jon wouldn't do anything with them. She was like a sister to him, it was totally wrong. Jon lapsed into silence. With his escape plan foiled and his body out of his control there was nothing he could do. He decided to just relax until he was back in control. Jon didn't know how long he'd been in the darkness, but it had to be at least an hour.

He felt Ingrid's foot tap under him three times. His eyes snapped open and his body rose up quickly. It jumped from atop Ingrid's flip flop and went to the flip flop with the hole. Jon's body pushed the piece up against the flip flop and used it as a stepping stool to get into the hidden compartment. He watched as Ingrid's hand came down and put the piece in place, sealing the hole. The fog surrounding Jon's mind cleared, he was back in control. Jon lunged at the piece of foam covering the hole. He still had time to escape, but he had to move fast! Jon was thrown against the wall of the compartment as Ingrid started walking.

" Damn! It's too late! " Jon would never be able to push out the foam now and even if he did it was too dangerous. He could be stepped on or worse. No, Jon was still stuck with Ingrid for now. " Shit, I might have to wait until next Sunday. " Jon may have to wait another week to escape! " Ugh, I think I can make it another week. Ingrid hasn't been that bad. If it wasn't against my will this might actually have been fun. " Jon had no idea what was going on outside his hide away. He hoped they were heading back to the Aguilar's apartment. Being trapped inside Ingrid's flip flop wasn't exactly fun.

Jon was stuck in Ingrid's flip flop for quite awhile. At some point he dozed off from pure boredom. He was jolted awake when he was thrown from the corner he'd fallen asleep in. He landed on his side in front of the opposite wall of the compartment. Jon felt Ingrid's flip flop tap three times in quick unison. " Freedom! " Jon thought standing up still bleary eyed from his nap. He pushed out the piece of foam and looked out. They were back in Ingrid's bedroom and she had put the flip flop Jon was in on her bed. Ingrid herself sat on the bed a short ways away looking at him. Jon noticed she still had that odd look she'd given him earlier on her face. " There you are. I was wondering why you didn't come out. Did you just wake up? " " Yeah " Jon answered as he climbed out of the flip flop. " I'm surprised you could fall asleep in there. " " Wasn't that hard. " " Well, having you with me was nice. Your rubs and kisses felt very good. "

" It was no problem. " Jon said putting on a big, fake smile. " Oh, by the way how did you end up on the floor after you were on my shoe? " Jon thought of an answer quickly. " I lost my balance and fell off. It hurt pretty bad so I took a bit to brush it off. " Ingrid was silent for a moment with a suspicious look on her face. " Hmmm... Alright I was just wondering. " Ingrid reached over Jon and picked up the flip flop and set it on the floor. " Are you thirsty or hungry? " Jon put his hand on his stomach " Hmm no, no I'm not. " " Good. " Ingrid wrapped her hand around Jon and lifted him up. " What're you doing?! " Jon yelled. Ingrid picked up one of the slippers from the previous day " You're gonna spend the day in here. " " Can't we talk about this?! "

Ingrid dropped Jon into the slipper and he slide to the tip. She stuck her foot in after Jon. The upper half of Jon's body was under her big toe and his legs under her second toe. Jon's member was sticking up in the space between her toes. " This is an interesting position " Jon thought. As Ingrid took her first step both of her toes squished his member between them. Jon's member immediately throbbed in response. " Oooooooh, no " Jon sighed into Ingrid's soft toe. " It's gonna be another one of THOSE days. "

Jon fell limply into Ingrid's panty drawer. " Good night, Jon. " Ingrid closed the drawer. Being in Ingrid's slipper had been tiring. He must've came four or five times. Ingrid's toes rubbing against his member quickly got him hot and bothered. Jon had been in there all day and it got very hot after awhile. At the end of the day Ingrid washed Jon and her foot off, then put him here. Jon got comfortable on the pair of panties he was laying on and passed out from exhaustion.

" Wake up, Jonathan. " Jon slowly opened his eyes, using his hand to shield them from the light. " Quickly, Jonathan. " Jon paused at hearing his full name. Nobody called him that except for his mom and grandparents. The only time his mom was used it was when he was in trouble. Ingrid's tone sounded a lot like his moms when she was mad at him. " This doesn't seem good. " Jon thought getting up. Ingrid lowered her hand next to him " Get on. " Despite his better judgement Jon climbed on. " It's time for your next punishment. " Ingrid said raising her hand out of the drawer. Jon gulped in fear, this definitely wasn't good. There was a malicious gleam in Ingrid's eye. " W- What did you have in mind? " Jon asked trying not to show his fear. Ingrid turned her hand towards the nightstand, on it sat a small, red Tom. A shoe that Jon recognized.

" Is that Bridget's? " Jon asked fairly sure he knew the answer. " Yes, and you're going to be spending the day in it. " Ingrid said with an evil grin. " What?! No! No way! You can't be serious? Bridget's my friend! I won't go in her shoe! That's just wrong! " " Well, you don't really have a choice. You did say you wanted to be with Bridget again, didn't you? " Ingrid raised up a tape dispenser that had been on the other side of her. Jon's eyes widened " It's time to escape. " he thought. Jon leaped from Ingrid's hand and tumbled onto her bed. He bounced on its plushy surface once and scrambled away from Ingrid. He took off running for the other side of the bed. Jon was too high on adrenaline to worry about what he'd do when he got there. He just wanted to get away. As he ran he saw an object moving at him fast out of the corner of his eye. It was Ingrid's hand!

Before Jon had time to react the hand swatted him and he went flying. He rolled across the bed and stopped in disoriented heap. The right side of his body, where Ingrid's hand had slapped him, was in pain. Jon watched as Ingrid's hand descended on him and picked him up in a tight grip. Ingrid brought him close to her face " You shouldn't have done that. You could've gone in Bridget's show the easy way, but no. I didn't want to do this. " Ingrid's other hand came up next to Jon in the position like she was about to flick something. Jon flinched as Ingrid's large middle finger smacked him in the face. There was a second of intense pain and then Jon fell into darkness.
Chapter 27 by The Shrunken Scholar
Author's Notes:
Everything that can go wrong will go wrong.
Love Games: Chapter 27

The right side of Jon's face was on fire. It hurt to move his jaw at all. Jon tried to raise his hand to feel his sore face, but it resisted. He tilted his head up and winced in pain. He tried to lean forward more and was resisted again. Something was holding him down. He looked down his body and saw a large strip of tape across his stomach. There was what appeared to be wadded tissue paper between the tape and his skin. His arms were pinned at his sides by the tape as well. He tried to move his legs and found they were taped down the same way. " Where the hell am I? " Jon thought.

Memories flooded back into Jon's mind. " Ingrid! What'd the hell did you to me!? " Jon yelled. There was no reply. " Dammit. " Jon struggled against his bonds, but they didn't loosen. Jon smelled an odd scent in the air around him. " Is that ... Cocoa butter? ". That was when Jon noticed his surroundings. A rounded ceiling above him, but it wasn't plaster. It looked almost like some kind of cloth. Jon tilted his head up again, ignoring the pain. Past his feet there was light coming through a hole in the ceiling. He tilted his head back and saw a curved wall that came to a round point not too far away. Then it all clicked in Jon's head ; he was surprised he didn't figure it out sooner. " Holy shit, I'm in Bridget's shoe! "

Jon winced after he said it. He felt his lip with his tongue, it was fat and split. " Damn, Ingrid got me good. " Jon thrashed against his bonds, but it still did nothing. " Hold on! I gotta get my shoes on, I'll meet you at the car! " a voice boomed. " Oh, shit! That's Bridget! " Jon looked at shoes opening. " Calm down, Jon. Maybe she won't wear these shoes. How could Ingrid know what shoes Bridget's gonna wear? " Jon thought to himself. The shoe shook as five neon pink painted caramel colored toes slid into the shoe. " Bridget! No! Stop! I'm in here! " Bridget's soft sole covered Jon's entire body. Jon turned his head and his cheek was pressed up against her sole. His member was also sticking up into her foot. " Ah, this is soooo wrong! " Jon's member throbbed on Bridget's skin.

" Nooooo, no, no, no, no that is not happening in here. Definitely not doing that. " Jon was thoroughly weirded out. He was trapped in the shoe of one of his best friends and she had no idea. This girl's foot used to be able to fit in one his hands, now it was completely covering him from head to toe. He used to rub this foot with no problem! Now he probably wouldn't be able to reach her toes! Jon felt the pressure of Bridget starting to walk on top of him. A giggle echoed in his head ; a very familiar giggle.

" Aphrodite? " " Hehehe well aren't you in a pickle, Jon-Jon? I like this Ingrid woman. She's quite imaginative and knows how to treat a slave. It was a nice touch putting you in Bridget's shoe. " Cut the crap! You're cheating! " " You would be wise to watch your words, Jonathan. What do you mean I've cheated? " " Like you don't know. Yesterday I was this close to escaping and then you're little gift took over and made me go back to Ingrid. " " Despite what you may think Jon, I have other things to do besides torment you. I didn't make the curse activate, it does that all on its own. It activating really means your true desire was to stay with Ingrid even though you didn't realize it. I didn't cheat, it was you who cheated yourself. "

" Take the curse off! If its gonna do that every time I try to escape its not fair. " " No. You have to truly want to escape. Once you do that the curse won't stop you. Some part of you likes being Ingrid's slave and being under Bridget's foot right now. Until every part of you wants to escape, you're stuck with Ingrid. " Jon let Aphrodite's words sink in. " The games still going, Jon. You try to focus on figuring out how to win. Until then, have fun! " The goddess disappeared from Jon's mind. Did Jon really not want to win deep down? Or was Aphrodite lying? It was hard to tell with her. Jon thought what she said was true, but that might just be her manipulating him into thinking that. He couldn't be sure, but he really hoped she was wrong. For now, he was staying in Bridget's shoe. Jon's member throbbed again, poking into Bridget's sole. " Come on, not with her. Please not with Bridget. "

Somehow, Jon managed not to cum all day and he didn't lose control of himself once. It wasn't easy for him, but he'd done it. Bridget's foot heated up while she walked around school, making Jon sweat slightly. Jon had hoped that between Bridget's hot foot and Jon's sweat the tape would've loosened some. His hopes were too high. The tape didn't give at all, it was as firm as ever. All throughout the day Jon wriggled against his bonds to no avail. Even if he did get out of them, he was still in Bridget's shoe. Jon just really didn't like being restricted. He didn't know how long he'd been in here, but he wanted out soon. The heat was getting to him and he needed water.

Just then, Bridget stopped walking. " Is she finally gonna take this shoe off? I hope Ingrid gets me outta here soon. " Bridget's foot slid off of Jon and out of the shoe. " Phew, much better. " Jon thought. " What is in this shoe? " Jon eyes widened at those words from Bridget. Two of Bridget's fingers grasped the heel of the shoe and picked it up. " Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit! She can't see me like this! " Jon bucked against the tape, but it still held. Bridget tipped the shoe forward and looked inside. " What the hell is that? " Jon froze in place. Bridget reached in and freed Jon's arms and legs, she then pinched his ankles together pulled him out. Bridget held the thing in front of her face and her eyes widened.

Jon was hanging upside down in Bridget's grip in mid air. He looked down and saw Bridget's giant feet as he was brought higher. When he looked back in front of him his eyes bugged out. He was hanging right in front of Bridget's face! She was starting at him wide eyed. " J-Jon... Is that you? " Y-yeah it's me. " Jon said shakily. Seeing one of your best friends 100 times bigger than you was unsettling, but having all the blood rush to your head didn't help. " What happened to you? How'd you get so small? Why are you all beat up? ... And naked? " " Um ... I'll answer all your questions, but can you put me down first? This isn't very comfortable. " " Oh! Yeah, sorry! " Bridget lowered Jon onto her nightstand. It's surface was cold against his bare butt.

" Dear, Lord I'm naked! " Jon cheeks turned red as he covered his crotch with his hands. Bridget scooted closer to the nightstand to hear Jon better. " So? What happened to you? " Jon thought about what he would say for a moment. " I-it was your mom! I came to talk to her on Friday and we got into argument. I got up to leave and next thing I know I'm shrinking right out of my clothes. I've been her prisoner ever since. She's made me rub her feet and put me in her shoes. And she can change my size whenever she wants. " Bridget looked a bit dazed. " T- that's not possible. My mom can't shrink people! " " I would've agreed with you a few days ago, but here I am inches tall. " " Why would she make you rub her feet and all that? " " I don't know! Why don't you ask her? " Jon paused for a moment.

" Oh, shit! Where is your mom? " " She's still at work. Why? " " She didn't want you or Melanie to see me. She said she'd punish me if you guys did. " " Jon, this all sounds crazy. What you're saying doesn't sound like my mom at all. She would never do all of this. She CAN'T do all of this. " Jon thought about what to say next. " I can prove it. My clothes have still gotta be around here somewhere, right? And then there's her flip flop! " " Her flip flop? What are you talking about? " " Go find your moms right platform flip flop. " " Alright. " Bridget got up and went to the living room. A couple minutes later she walked into her moms room. She came back into her room holding the flip flop and sat down. " So, what's so special about this thing? " " Look at the bottom. " Bridget flipped it over and saw the cuts with dried glue in them.

" What the heck? " " Look at the side. " She looked at the cuts on the side. " What's with these? " " Your mom cut out a hole inside her flip flop to keep me in. I was in there when you guys went to church yesterday. " " That's why she kept looking down at her feet! " " Yes! Exactly! " " Alright, your making a bit more sense. " " Now lets find my clothes. " " I'll check her room again. " Bridget went back to her mothers room. It took awhile, but eventually she returned holding the shirt he'd been wearing on Friday. " I found this, shorts, boxers, socks, and shoes. This is yours right? " " Yeah. " Bridget sat down on the bed and put the shirt next to her. " You're really telling the truth, aren't you? " " Yes, I am. I didn't get this small by choice. And why would I make any of this up? I just wanna get outta here. " " You never told me why you were in my shoe or all beat up. " " Ingrid was gonna put me in your shoe as part of my punishment. I tried to run and she knocked me out. I woke up in your shoe taped down and messed up. "

" Oh my god, I'm so sorry my mom did this to you. What can I do to help? " This was Jon's chance to escape! Bridget could get him out of here without Ingrid even knowing! " You gotta get me outta here before Ingrid gets home. " " What? Are you sure? We need to get her to make you normal size. " " She won't do it. She thinks I need to be punished and she won't make me big until I am. Just take me to my house, I'll worry about getting back to normal then. " Bridget looked down at the floor in thought. " No, Jon. I can't leave you like this. You're one of my best friends. We're going to wait until my mom gets home and I'm gonna get her to make you normal. " " No way! It's too dangerous! What if she shrinks you too? " " She's my mom, Jon. We may not get along much, but I'm still her daughter. She won't hurt me. You're not talking me out of this. We're waiting right here. "

Jon's shoulders sagged. " Bridge, she's hurt you before. Why don't you think she'll do it again. " " She's different now, better. I don't think she'll ever do that again. " Jon could see he wasn't gonna sway her. " Okay, we'll wait for her to get home. Just please be careful. Don't make her mad. " " Don't worry, Jon. I won't. " Jon sat down on the nightstand, being careful to keep his crotch covered. " When's she gonna get here? " " Shouldn't be too long. " " Where's Melanie? " " She went out with some friends after school. She'll won't be back for awhile. " " Alright, good. I don't want her getting caught up in this too. " " It must've been terrible in my shoe. I hope it didn't smell too bad. " " No, no it didn't smell bad at all. It was really strange seeing your foot so big though. It used to be able to fit in my hand. " " Yeah, I miss your foot rubs. All of the Aguilar girls have a soft spot for a good massage as you know. "

" I know, your moms been making me rub her feet every day. " " That must've really sucked. " Bridget's head snapped towards the living room. " Shit, that's my mom! " She jumped up and closed her door, then locked it. " I didn't hear anything? " Jon said confused. " Well, I did. I know what it sounds like when my mom is unlocking the front door. I don't want her just walking in here and seeing you. She'd probably freak out, we'll wait a little bit and then go out. Until then try to be quiet. " I'm home! " Ingrid called. " Huh, that was her. " Jon thought. " Bridget? Are you here? " The doorknob of Bridget's door jostled as Ingrid tried to open it. " Bridget? " Ingrid paused for a moment. Jon heard the sound of footsteps walking away from the door. " She thinks I'm napping, if I'm not doing anything after school it's what I usually do. " Bridget whispered.

" Let's wait a few more minutes for her to get comfortable. " The pair sat in silence while Ingrid turned the TV on in the living room. " Okay, get on. " Bridget lowered her hand next to Jon. He climbed on carefully, making sure his member didn't touch her. He stood in her palm still covering his crotch. " Remember, be careful. " Jon said looking back at her. Bridget nodded and went to the door. She opened it and walked out to the living room. Ingrid sat on the couch with her bare feet up on the coffee table, watching TV. " Oh, you're up. So how was sch- " Ingrid stopped mid sentence when she turned to Bridget. She wasn't looking at Bridget, but at Jon.

" W-what do you have there? " Ingrid's tone and face were a mixture of nervousness and shock. " You know who it is, Mom. I found him in my shoe. He told me everything. " Bridget, whatever he said isn't true. I've been trying to help him get back to normal. " " Oh, really? Then why's his face is all busted up? " " I accidentally dropped him. " " Stop lying, Mom. I just want you to make him big again. He'll go home and won't say anything about this. It'll be a secret between the three of us. " Ingrid went still for a full minute. " Did you actually tell him I used to abuse you? " Bridget was taken aback by the question. " Yes, but that doesn't matter right now. Just make Jon normal. " " ... No. He knows things he shouldn't. With everything he knows about me he's going to go to the police. I can't let that happen. " " You can't be serious! You can't just leave him like this! " " I'm sorry, Bridget. " Ingrid looked at the floor.

Bridget frowned in anger. " Fine, I'm taking him home with or without your help. " " Bridget! No! You can't! " Bridget started to turn to walk back into her room. Jon watched as Ingrid pointed her finger at her daughter. " Bridget! Run! " Jon cried. Bridget couldn't react fast enough. She started to get shorter. Her feet receded into her jeans. The blouse she wore looked like a poncho on her. " Bridget! " Jon yelled from her shrinking hand. " Jon! H-help! " Bridget said looking at her shrinking body in disbelief. Bridget's hand became too small for Jon to stand on. He leaped off it and plunged to the floor. He landed with his full weight on his right shoulder. " Ahhhh! " Jon cried in pain. His vision blurred, but he wouldn't let himself go unconscious. " Have to help Bridget... " Jon stood up on shaky legs, clutching his arm. In the time it'd taken him to jump off Bridget's hand to now Bridget had disappeared into the pile of the clothes she'd been wearing moments before. Jon limped towards the pile " Bridget! Bridge! I'm coming! "
Chapter 28 by The Shrunken Scholar
Love Games: Chapter 28

" Bridget! Can you hear me? Come towards my voice! " Jon yelled. Jon stood in front of the pile of clothes that sat where Bridget had been standing moments ago. His right arm was still in great pain, but he was more worried about Bridget. Looking over his shoulder, Jon saw the giantess Ingrid still sitting on the couch. She was staring at the pile of her daughters clothes with a shocked expression on her face. " Dammit, Bridget I told you to be careful. " Jon thought worriedly. " Bridge! Come towards my voice! " He waited, but she still didn't appear. " I'll wait a couple more minutes. If she doesn't come out I'll go in after her. " Just when he was about to crawl into a leg of the pants to find Bridget, a bump started moving down it. A tiny, naked Bridget fell out of the pant leg.

" Bridget! " Jon knelt down next to her " Are you okay? " Bridget looked at him with a frown, she looked to be on the verge of tears. " Jon? " The tears started flowing and she threw her arms around his neck. Jon winced in pain as he put his arms around her. He realized they were both naked, but this wasn't the time to worry about it. " You're alright. I'm right here. " Bridget continued crying into his shoulder. Jon heard a loud smacking sound behind him. He turned to the sound and found Ingrid's gigantic bare feet standing in front of him. Ingrid peered down at them with a look of sadness. " Bridget? Baby? I'm sorry. " Bridget lifted her head from Jon's shoulder and saw her mothers massive feet.

" Ahhhh! " she cried and buried her face back in Jon's shoulder. She began to cry even harder. Jon gazed up at Ingrid " Please, make her normal. You didn't need to do this. " Ingrid slowly shook her head " I-I can't now. " " You can't leave her like this! She's your daughter! " Ingrid looked at Jon with a mixture of shame and anger. " Can you pick her up? " Ingrid asked. " Bridget? I'm gonna pick you up okay? " Bridget nodded into his shoulder, still crying softly. Jon put his left arm on the small of her back, his bad right arm under her knees, and hoisted her up. Ingrid crouched next to him and placed her hand on the floor. Jon stepped onto her palm, cradling Bridget in his arms. At her shrunken size, she was roughly the same size she'd be to him if they were both normal. If his arm wasn't injured he'd have no trouble holding her, but since it was he was struggling.

Ingrid carried them into her room and set them in the drawer Jon slept in. Jon set Bridget down in a corner. She curled up in a ball, covering her nether regions and breasts. Ingrid snatched Jon up in a tight grip, putting pressure on his injured arm. " Ah! " Jon cried in pain. She brought him in front of her face and fixed him with an angry stare. " Jon! " Bridget yelled from in the drawer. " You'll pay for this tomorrow, Jonathan. " Jon couldn't focus on her words, the pain in his arm was overwhelming. His vision blurred and he could feel his consciousness leaving him. Ingrid released her grip on Jon and he free fell into the drawer. Despite the soft surface he landed on, Jon couldn't handle the pain and passed out a few seconds after landing. The last thing he heard was Bridget yelling his name.


Jon opened his eyes to Bridget's face, with her long hair falling around it. Her face lit up when she saw his eyes open. " Jon? Are you okay? I was so worried. " " Y-yeah I think I'm alright. " Jon didn't try to get up because he knew if he did his arm would explode in pain again. " What's wrong? " " My right arm. I messed it up when I jumped off your hand. I don't think I should move it. " " I'm so sorry, Jon. This is all my fault. I should've listened to you. " Bridget sat back on her heels. Jon noticed her face was still puffy from crying. " I guess I haven't been out that long. " He also noticed that Ingrid hadn't closed the drawer this time. Light came through the large opening overhead. Jon's thoughts immediately went to escape, but he knew better.

Everything was working against him. Firstly, to get out of the drawer one of them would need a boost up. Bridget was probably too small to reach the top of the drawer even with a boost. Not to mention Jon couldn't lift much with a bum arm. There was no way Bridget could give him a boost, she wasn't strong enough for that. Secondly, even if they did get out of the drawer there wasn't an easy way out of the house. They'd have to somehow get past Ingrid and find a way out. " Bridget, it's not your fault. There's obviously something wrong with your mom. She's not thinking straight. " " I still can't believe any of this is happening. I mean look at me! I'm only a few inches tall! How did my mom even do this? " " You're asking the wrong guy. Speaking of looking at you, don't you wanna cover up? " Bridget gave him an exasperated look.

" If you haven't noticed all that's in here is my mothers panties. I'd rather not wear these. " " Point taken. And I do know where we are. This is where I've been sleeping. " " Really? That's gross. " " You're telling me. But I had to sleep. I needed to be in top shape if I wanted to escape. " " Then why haven't you escaped yet? " " The opportunity hasn't come up. " " Do you have a plan or something? " " I had one, but it fell through. " So, what are we gonna do? Cause after this, " Bridget gestured to her shrunken form " , I don't wanna stay in this house. It's obvious she isn't going to make us normal. " " There's still a chance she'll make you normal. Did you see her face after she shrank you? She feels terrible about it. " Bridget looked away from Jon. " Either way, I'm not living here knowing she can do this. She did it once, she can do it again. "

Jon wanted to say something to comfort her, but he couldn't think of anything. He decided he would answer her original question. " Alright, we're just gonna have to wait it out. We'll wait until a chance to escape comes up and then we make a run for it. " " Okay. " " Tomorrow your mom is going to give me another punishment. I don't know what it is, but it's probably gonna be a bad one. I don't think she'll do anything to hurt you. In fact, you'll probably just stay in here all day. I'll get more beat up from the punishment, but don't mouth off to her. I don't want her to hurt you, so don't give her a reason. " " Whys she gonna punish you? " " Because I let you see me and for that she had to shrink you too. Which she didn't want to do. "

" That's not your fault though. I found you, you couldn't stop that. " " Your moms not right in the head. Her logic is all messed up. Just promise you won't piss her off. " " I promise. " " I'm serious, Bridge. " " I know. I am too. " Jon leaned his head back down on Ingrid's unmentionables. The pair lapsed into silence.


Jon sat against the wall of the drawer nursing his arm. He didn't think anything was broken, but it still hurt like a bitch. Bridget and him had been in the drawer for a few hours now. Some time ago Ingrid had come back into the room and fallen asleep without even looking at them. Bridget was stretched out on her side asleep next to Jon. Her feet were right next to him and her head was on a pair of panties a little ways away. Jon looked down at Bridget's small caramel colored feet laying next to him. Her tiny toes were still painted pink. Without thinking, Jon reached out put his hand on Bridget's left foot.

Her skin was soft as it usually was. Another detail he remembered from back when he gave her regular foot rubs. Bridget's foot twitched under his touch. " What the hell am I doing? What if she wakes up? She'll think I'm a weirdo. " He wanted to take his hand off, but couldn't bring himself to do it. It wasn't Aphrodite's curse acting up, this was of his own free will. Smiling, Jon leaned his head back on the drawer wall. " Ah, what the heck. We've got more important things to worry about than this. " He patted Bridget's foot and dozed off.

Jon awoke slowly. He wasn't jostled awake or woken by someone calling his name. He just woke up naturally. It was a welcome change. Jon opened his eyes and saw his fully erect member. Jon eyes widened and he frowned. " Whooooa. " He started to brace himself to stand up with his left hand and felt something underneath it. Looking over, he found his hand atop Bridget's feet. He was confused for a moment, but memories from the previous day came back to him.

Bridget was still soundly asleep sprawled out next to Jon. He moved to get up again, then noticed Bridget's feet were cold. Jon kneaded her foot flesh with his hand in an attempt to warm them up. A groan suddenly sounded from down by Bridget's head. Jon froze in place with his hand still on Bridget's foot. Bridget yawned and rose up on one arm, she used the other hand to rub at her eyes. " Jon? What are you doing? " " Umm... You're feet were cold? " " What? " " Your feet were cold and started touching my leg. It woke me up. I thought I'd warm them up... " Bridget took her hand away from her face and cocked her head to the side with a slight frown. " Oh, um thanks. I guess. " " No problem. " Jon gave an awkward smile and took his hand off her foot.

He tried to cover up his member to little effect. Bridget coughed awkwardly with a small grin on her face. " Try not to look... Please. " Jon said not looking at Bridget. Bridget giggled and covered her mouth. " Hey, I'm not the only one in my birthday suit here. " She stopped laughing and covered herself nervously. " Uh huh " Jon laughed. Bridget looked around at their dismal surroundings. " I really hoped everything that happened yesterday was just a bad dream. " Jon physically saw the sadness returning to Bridget's face. He couldn't handle seeing the girl cry again. Jon reached and put his hand on her shoulder. " Hey, don't worry. We are going to get out of here. We'll get back to normal. " Bridget's face was a mishmash of sadness and doubt.

" How can you know for sure? ". Jon opened his mouth to answer and paused as he heard a loud metallic groan. Jon looked up and saw Ingrid staring down at them. Bridget moved closer to Jon, wrapping his arm in hers. Ingrid looked at Jon with an angry scowl. Jon gulped nervously. " I really don't like that look. " he thought. Ingrid's giant face moved away from the drawer. Jon heard the sound of a door opening. " She must be getting ready for work. She's always the first to wake up. " Bridget said letting go of Jon's arm. " Shit, that means my punishment is coming soon. " " What's she going to do to you? " Jon started to stand up and bumped his right arm on the wall. " Ah! " Jon fell back down roughly. He'd completely forgotten about his bum arm.

Looking at it, Jon saw that the area of his bicep was red and swollen. " That looks bad. Here, let me help you up. " Bridget put Jon's left arm over her shoulder to steady him. With her help he stood up and leaned against the wall. His arm throbbed in pain. Jon put his left hand on the his right forearm. " My mom can't hurt you while you're like this. She shouldn't even touch you. " " We don't have much choice. She's not gonna take me to the hospital or anything. And to answer your question, I don't know how she's going to punish me. " " When she comes back we have to talk to her. Tell her about your arm. " " I don't think it'll change anything, but alright. "

The two waited anxiously for Ingrid to return to the room. Bridget sat back down criss cross apple sauce. Jon leaned against the wall of drawer, clutching his arm. Some minutes later, Jon heard the door open and close. A freshly showered Ingrid, wrapped in a towel and dripping wet, appeared over the drawer. Her giant hand started to reach into the drawer. Bridget screamed and scrambled away from it. Jon backed away slowly. Ingrid grabbed a pair of panties and disappeared. " Should we- " Bridget started staring up. " Shh. " Jon hissed putting his finger to his lips. Bridget and Jon remained silent while Ingrid moved around the room.

Ingrid suddenly appeared back over the drawer. She reached in quickly and snatched Jon up. Her thumb landed on Jon's bum arm, making him gasp in pain. " Mom! Stop! Put him down! You're hurting him! " Ingrid's grip tightened " Quiet, Bridget. He deserves this. " Jon tried to squirm out of Ingrid's grip, but it only caused him more pain. His vision started to blur again. " No! His arms hurt! You have to put him down! You'll make it worse! " Bridget cried. " Oh? Is that so? " Ingrid looked at Jon with a sadistic gleam in her eye. Her grip tightened even more. Jon couldn't take it any longer, he blacked out from the pain. " Jon! Jon! Mom! Why are you doing this!? What did he do to deserve this?! " " He called me a bad mother and he forced me to shrink you! "

" He didn't make you do anything! You shrank me yourself! Of your own free will! " " Quiet, Bridget! I know you told him I used to hit you! I told you never to tell anyone about that! " Bridget looked up at her mother and her shrunken friend. She had told Jon about that in confidence. He had promised to not tell anyone about it. Now she was finding out he had and not just to anyone, he had told her mother. " That's right. I know. Jon yelled it at me on Friday. That's why I shrunk him. That's why he needs to be punished, " Ingrid turned her angry stare to her daughter ", your punishment comes later. " With that, Ingrid slid the drawer shut. She opened the drawer beneath it and pulled out a pair of socks. She dropped the tiny, unconscious Jon into one and pulled it on her left foot. She tugged the other sock on and put her black black shoes on. She laced them up and left the room.
Chapter 29 by The Shrunken Scholar
Love Games: Chapter 29

Jon awoke in total darkness. Something soft was smushed up against his body. He took a large whiff and smelled cocoa butter. " Oh, no. I know that smell. " Jon thought. He was inside Ingrid's shoe again. Ingrid's foot suddenly pressed down on top of him. Jon gasped in pain, Ingrid's foot was pressing down on his injured arm. After a moment, the pressure rose off him. Jon strained to remember how he had gotten in here. The last thing he remembered was Bridget pleading with her mother to let him go and the excruciating pain as Ingrid's grip tightened around him.

" Wait. Where's Bridget? " Ingrid wouldn't- Bridget! Are you in here Bridget? ". There was no reply from the girl. " I really hope she isn't in Ingrid's other shoe. ". Jon took a moment to inspect his surroundings. The shoe was already very hot; Jon had started sweating while he was unconscious. His erect member was stabbing into her sole. " Not another day of this. " Jon thought dejectedly. " Well, Jon-Jon you're in quite the predicament aren't you? " Aphrodite laughed in Jon's head. " Aphrodite? What the hell is going on?! " " What is it now? " " Why'd you make Ingrid shrink Bridget? " " How many times do I have to tell you, Jonathan? I'm not controlling anyone for this game. Ingrid did that of her own free will. But it does add a stipulation to the game. "

" What? " Jon asked already not liking this. " You and Bridget both have to escape. That doesn't mean at the same time though. Say if you escape and she gets left behind, the game won't end until she does. You'd still be small until she escapes. The same goes for her. " " That's not fair! She got sucked into this by chance! You should make her normal! Then erase her and Ingrid's memories about the game. I'll stay with Ingrid, just let Bridget go. " " Sorry, Jon. That's the game now. I did give you a reprieve from the curse yesterday as a favor, but that ends now. " " Wait, what? Aphrodite! Answer me! " " Oh! Two more things! One, if you haven't noticed you two aren't indestructible. You're tougher than the average human, but still breakable. Two, I'll do you one more favor and heal your arm. It's a one time good deal. Have fun today, Jon-Jon! " " Aphrodite! Wait! " The goddess had left his mind. Jon felt himself losing control of his body, his eyes glazed over. " No, not again! " Jon's body rubbed up against Ingrid's sole, kissing and licking it.

It was even worse than the first time Jon had been trapped in Ingrid's shoe. He came on Ingrid's sole five times. All he could taste was Ingrid's foot from licking and kissing it all day. Ingrid's shoe reached a whole new level of heat. Jon didn't think he'd ever been so thirsty in his life. Now, he was limp as he felt Ingrid's foot being pulled out of the shoe. Ingrid peeled off the sock and found a tiny Jon stuck to her sole by a mixture of sweat and cum. He was panting heavily and didn't have the strength to turn his head to look at her. She wiped him off her foot and into her other hand. She carried him into the bathroom, turned on the sink faucet, and dumped him in.

All she said was " Wash up. " then went to the bathtub to wash off her foot. Jon lay in a heap at the base of the sink, letting the water run over him. Eventually, he rose to his feet shakily. He opened his mouth under the running water and took large mouthfuls. Ingrid's hand suddenly came down and grabbed him. She picked up a hand towel and scrubbed him dry with it. All the while giving Jon an angry stare. He didn't have the strength to fight her. Ingrid brought him back out to the living room and dumped him on the coffee table. " Wait here. Don't go anywhere. " she said sternly. Ingrid walked into her bedroom. Jon rolled onto his back and waited for Ingrid to return. As he stared at slowly spinning ceiling fan, he thought about the new rules of the game. " Not being indestructible is gonna make escaping a lot harder. I still don't even have any kind of plan except the church thing. I'm not waiting 'til Sunday to get out of here anyways. "

Then he remembered that he and Bridget both had to escape now. " How the hell am I going to pull that off? Getting away by myself was hard enough. Ah! This is all so fucked up! " Jon pounded his fist on the coffee table. Ingrid returned with her hands cupped in front of her. She sat down on the couch and gently placed Bridget on the table next to Jon. Bridget had her arms wrapped around her and was shaking slightly, she looked scared to death. " Bridget? " Jon asked in a raspy voice, leaning up slightly. His sore muscles protested. " Jon?! " Bridget cried. She ran over and knelt down next to him. " Are you okay? " she asked. " Pretty tired and sore, but other than that I'm fine. " " How's your arm? " Jon held it up for her to see. " Fine. It's like nothing happened. I don't know how it healed so quickly, but I'm not complaining. " " That's go- " " Enough you two. Your punishment isn't over yet. " Ingrid interrupted.

Bridget looked at Jon with worry written on her face. " Ingrid... Leave Bridget out of this. She doesn't need to be punished. " Jon said rising to his feet. He moved in front of Bridget protectively. " Oh, but she does Jonathan. She wasn't supposed to tell you about what I used to do. That's why she needs to be punished. " Jon could hear Ingrid's anger rising while she spoke. Ingrid tugged a tissue out of its box. Her sudden movement made Bridget and Jon flinch. She laid it flat on the table and pumped a large pile of lotion on it. " What's she doing? " Bridget whispered in Jon's ear. " Nothing good. " Jon whispered back. Ingrid raised her hand over Jon and Bridget. The two immediately started to grow. When she moved her hand away Jon had to be at least 8 inches tall, Bridget was only slightly shorter. " Get back. " Ingrid commanded. Bridget and Jon took a few steps back. Bridget looked to Jon with a confused expression. Ingrid brought both her feet up and put them in front of the shrunken pair.

" You each get a foot. Now start rubbing. " Jon walked over to the pile of lotion, as he passed Bridget he whispered " Just do it. " Bridget followed him to the pile and whispered back " I don't like it, but okay. " Jon and Bridget set to work rubbing each of Ingrid's feet. At their new heights, they were both a head taller than her big toe. Jon rubbed the lotion into her big toe while Bridget rubbed it into her sole. Ingrid leaned back and closed her eyes. Bridget rubbed Ingrid's feet for about 15 minutes. Rubbing in as much lotion as they could, then going back and getting more. At some point, Jon looked down and noticed he was sporting a stiffy.

He tried to hide it as best he could, but he saw Bridget throwing him sideways glances. He shrugged in response. Jon suddenly felt the odd sensation returning. The sensation that meant he was about to lose control of himself. " Shit! No! Not here! Not in front of Bridget! " Jon thought frantically. It was too late, Jon's eyes glazed over. Jon's body looked at Ingrid's foot for a moment, then started to rub itself against her sole. Jon's body kissed and licked it savagely. Ingrid's mouth turned up in a smile. Bridget watched her friend in complete horror.
Chapter 30 by The Shrunken Scholar
Author's Notes:
Decided to take a break and think about where I wanted to take the story. Here's the next chapter, sorry its so short. We're getting very close to the end
Love Games: Chapter 30

" Stop! Stop it! You've got to stop! " Jon yelled, trapped inside his own body. His body kept going. " Dammit! " Jon's body stepped back and started rubbing his erect member furiously. It wasn't long before he exploded directly onto the coffee table. Jon regained control of himself and fell to his knees, breathing heavily. Ingrid pulled her feet off the table and began to laugh. Bridget still seemed to be in shock at what Jon had just done. " What a naughty boy. You've gone and made a mess on my nice table. " Ingrid pointed her fingers at Bridget and Jon. Bridget shrank back down to 3 inches. Jon continued shrinking after she stopped. He shrank to about Bridget's mid thigh, leaving him staring up at her confused face.

" You can stay that size for awhile, Jon. You two are done for the day. " Ingrid picked up Jon and Bridget in each of her hands. At his new size, Jon was encased by Ingrid's fingers. He could only see through the spaces between her fingers. Ingrid went to her nightstand and dropped the pair in their drawer. " I'll see you two in the morning. " The drawer was pushed so it was only open a crack. Jon fell back against the drawer wall and slid into a sitting position. He couldn't bring himself to look at Bridget. She was probably thinking he was a total creep. He had completely forgotten about Aphrodite's curse until it was too late. Jon's deepest secret revealed itself in the worst way he could imagine. He had been so careful to hide it from everyone, but as quickly as that it was found out. Jon was utterly ashamed. Out of the corner of his eye Jon saw Bridget sitting in the corner. She was covering herself with her hands absentmindedly. She seemed to be deep in thought, looking away from him. Jon would wait until she was ready to talk.


It was a long time before Bridget talked to Jon. He had waited quite awhile and fallen asleep. Now, he was being woken by Bridget's voice. " Jon, wake up. " Jon opened his eyes and started. Bridget's much larger form was crouched over him, he'd forgotten how small his new size was compared to her. " What's up? " Jon knew perfectly well what she wanted to talk about, but he was stalling while he thought about what to say. " What the hell was that earlier? " Bridget sat down in front of Jon criss cross apple sauce. " I-I don't know. Ever since your mom shrunk me its been happening. I just lose control of my body and it does things like that to her feet. " Bridget gave him an unbelieving look.

" You do realize how crazy that sounds right? " " If you haven't noticed our whole situations pretty crazy. I mean, think about it. Have you been hungry or had to go to the bathroom? How did my arm heal so quickly? Maybe your mom can do more than just change our size. " All of the things Jon had just said were because of Aphrodite, but he figured it'd be easier to make it seem like Ingrid had magic than explain the existence of a Greek goddess. " Wait, you're right! I haven't had to go to the bathroom or anything! How is that even possible? " " I don't know. Maybe your moms a witch or something? That's the only explanation I can think of. " Bridget gave him a dry look at that " If my mom was a witch don't you think I'd know? Or I'd be one too? " " How am I supposed to know?! I'm just trying to make some sense of all this! " Jon stood up in anger.

He wasn't mad at Bridget, he was mad at Aphrodite for all the dirty tricks and lies over the past week. His anger had slipped out and directed itself at Bridget. Jon then realized that even when he was standing and she was sitting, he was still shorter than her. Bridget's face softened. She put her large hand on Jon's arm. " I know. I'm sorry. This is all just a lot for me to take in at one time. " Jon put his much smaller hand on top of Bridget's. " No, I'm sorry. I shouldn't snap at you for what your moms done. " He hung his head in shame. Bridget moved next to Jon against the wall. " Come here. " She eased him down into a sitting position and leaned him on her side. Jon stayed silent with his eyes closed for a few moments. " Bridget, we have to escape. " he said quietly. Bridget looked down at him " What? How? " " I don't know. When a chance comes up we have to take it. I don't care if we're still small. We'll find help from someone. You would leave with me, right? " Bridget didn't answer immediately. " Yeah, I would. " " Good. " The pair lapsed into silence for some time. Jon spoke when he remembered something. " Bridget, I might lose control of myself again. I'll try to do to what I did to Ingrid's feet to yours. Don't let me though. You're bigger, you can stop me. " " Okay, I will. Lets get some sleep. " Bridget put her arm over Jon's shoulder. Jon snuggled closer to her. The two quickly dozed off.


Jon's eyes snapped open, already glazed over. The real Jon was still asleep, but his body was awake and ready to play. Jon's body moved out from under Bridget's arm and stood up to its full meager height. His body strolled down to where Bridget's feet lay. Bridget's feet came up to Jon's waist standing up. Jon's body kneeled down in front of the clod hoppers. It began to kiss her soles and lick between her toes. Jon's member shot up. His body put Bridget's big toe inside its mouth. Her toe completely filled it up. Bridget's eyes fluttered open. She looked to her feet and saw Jon sucking on her toe. " Jon? " His body didn't acknowledge her speaking.

Bridget watched as Jon's body continued sucking her toes, but oddly she wasn't disgusted. In fact, she found herself smiling slightly. Jon sucking on her toes didn't feel half bad. Jon's body couldn't take it any longer, it exploded onto a pair of Ingrid's panties and flopped over in front of Bridget's feet. Within seconds he was asleep again. Bridget's smile grew. She used her left foot and pushed Jon on his back and then put her feet up on his chest. " Hope you liked that, Jon. " Bridget leaned back on the drawer wall with a smile still plastered on her face.
Chapter 31 by The Shrunken Scholar
Love Games: Chapter 31

Jon woke up slowly, wiping at his eyes. He started to rise up, but stopped when he felt something sitting on his chest. He looked down and saw Bridget's large feet on top of him. " Oh, shit! What did I do last night? " Jon thought frantically. Whatever he did, he couldn't remember it. Jon looked over at Bridget who was still asleep. " How do I get out from under her feet without waking her up? " he wondered. " Okay, I'll do it quick. Before she even knows what happened. " Jon slid out from under Bridget's feet and rolled away. She moved a bit, but didn't wake up.

" Thank god. " Jon rose up and peered at Bridget's soles. " Doesn't look like I got anything on them. " He smacked his lips a few times and tasted something. He recognized the taste, it was feet. Jon couldn't be sure if it was Bridget's or Ingrid's though. He truly hoped it was Ingrid. He sat down in front of Bridget's feet and propped his head on his hand. " I wonder what's gonna happen today. " Jon decided he would be quiet and wait for Bridget to wake up. A few minutes later, Jon felt the drawer being pulled open slowly. He looked up and saw Ingrid's giant face with a finger to her mouth. She pointed at Jon and he grew to maybe 2 inches tall. Ingrid moved her finger to Bridget, whose unconscious form began to shrink. When she was done, Ingrid reached in and grabbed Jon.

Jon did not feel like fighting today, he knew better now. Ingrid carried Jon out to the living room and put him on the table. Also on the table were a pair of tan flats and a roll of tape. Jon knew where this was going. " Do I need to knock you out again? " Ingrid asked. " No, I'll get in myself. " Jon moved to get into the left flat, but paused. He recognized the flats. " Aren't these Melanie's? " " Yes, you and Bridget are going to be with her today. " Jon wasn't sure how he felt about this. He'd never really paid much attention to Melanie's feet, it felt even more wrong than looking at Bridget's. Now he was going to spend the whole day with them. " Are you going to get in? " " Yeah. " Jon hopped into the flat. His feet sunk into the plush cushioning. Jon caught the scent of cocoa butter. " All of them must use that lotion. " " Go deeper in and lay down. " He did as he was told. Jon watched as Ingrid's fingers followed after him with a piece of tape that had tissue paper stuck on the center. Ingrid put the tape over Jon's arms and chest, securing him to the flats insole. Ingrid used another piece of tape to secure his legs. " I'll be right back. "

The second Ingrid disappeared from Jon's sight he thrashed against the tape. The tape didn't give at all. Jon continued to wrestle until Ingrid reappeared with Bridget in hand. " Mom, where's Jon? " " Close. " Ingrid grinned. " Bridget! I'm in here! " Jon yelled. Bridget turned her head and saw the shoes on the table. " Are those Mel's shoes? Is Jon in one of them?! " " Yes and you will be too. " What? No! " Bridget fought in her mothers grip. Jon watched as Ingrid's hand descended towards the other flat. " Bridget! Don't fight her! " Bridget struggled uselessly while Ingrid taped down her arms. She kicked as her legs were taped as well. Ingrid picked up both flats by the heel with her fingers. Jon felt all the blood start rushing to his head as he was tipped upside down. Ingrid carefully opened the door to Bridget and Melanie's room. Melanie was still asleep in her bed. Ingrid tip toed in and laid the flats that held Jon and Bridget with Melanie's other shoes. She motioned for them to be quiet with an evil grin and left.

" Jon? What do we do? " Bridget called. " Can you get free? " There was a pause before she answered. " No, I'm stuck. " Jon bucked against the tape once again. " This stuff isn't giving at all. " Jon sighed. " What now? " Jon thought about it for a moment. " I think we should stay quiet. Make sure Melanie doesn't know we're in here. I don't want her to be shrunken because of me too. " " What if you lose control? " " ...I really hope that I won't. " The two stopped talking after that. Jon laid in Melanie's shoe stewing in his anger and frustration. Right about now Jon wanted nothing more than to go back to his life before Aphrodite entered it. What had started with a nice weekend had become twisted, all for Aphrodite's own enjoyment. She disguised it by saying it was for him, but he knew it wasn't. None of this had been for his enjoyment for days.

Just then, Jon heard loud rustling sounds from out of sight. " Melanie must be waking up. " He got his answer in the form of the soft smack of Melanie's feet on the tile. He heard the door being pulled open and the footsteps became fainter. Jon stayed silent, still deep in thought. Quite some time later, Melanie returned to the room. Jon heard her rummaging around, probably looking for clothes. Shortly after she stopped looking for clothes, she slid her foot into the shoe Jon was in. Jon could only watch as the monster sized unpainted toes moved toward him. Melanie's foot covered Jon, leaving him blinded. Jon's member hardened almost instantly and jutted into Melanie's sole. " Now this is is sick and wrong. I better not lose control. And I really, really hope Melanie doesn't notice me and Bridget are in here. "


Jon managed not to cum once all day. He thought it was because he truly didn't want to do anything to Melanie's feet. Because of that, Aphrodite's curse didn't activate. Throughout the day Melanie's foot started to sweat. Not nearly as bad as Ingrid did in her work shoes, but enough that Jon noticed. Compared to her mother and sister, Melanie's shoe had a definitive odor in it. The smell bothered Jon at first, but he got used to it after awhile. Besides, Jon's mind was more focused on Bridget. Jon had become quite used to being trapped in women's shoes in the past week. However, this was Bridget's first time trapped in a shoe. It had to be a unsettling experience, especially if you weren't into what Jon liked. Add that to the fact that she was under her own sisters foot and she must be freaking out.

" Hopefully she's not moving around too much. The last thing we need is Melanie finding us. " While he was in Melanie's shoe Jon had been as still as possible. He even tried to keep his breathing steady. So far, it appeared to be working. By Jon's guess Melanie should be getting home soon. When she did, it would be the moment of truth. Jon remained unmoving for maybe a half an hour, when Melanie's foot pulled out of the shoe. He closed his eyes tightly and braced himself for the worst. He stayed frozen like that for a few minutes, but didn't hear Melanie gasp in surprise or Bridget scream in terror. Jon sighed in relief. " Woo. At least we don't have to worry about Melanie. " Jon heard bed springs groan as Melanie laid down. " Now we gotta wait for Ingrid to let us out of here. " Jon thrashed against the tape once more, expecting the same result as every other time. Instead, his right hand came free of the tape. Jon gasped in disbelief. He brought his hand in front of his face and flexed his fingers, making sure it was free.

" Yes! " A smile broke out across Jon's face. Jon started tugging at the tape on his chest furiously. It was coming off! " Melanie's sweat must've loosened it up! Someday I'll have to thank her! " Jon continued to pull at the tape until his other arm came free. Using both hands, Jon completely tore the tape off his chest. He sat up and began working on the tape covering his legs. In no time at all Jon's legs were freed as well. Jon had no clue where he got this sudden burst of energy, but he wasn't complaining. Jon stayed crouched down and looked over the edge of the flat. He saw Melanie laying face down on her bed. " Perfect! " Jon hopped out of the shoe and went to the one Bridget was stuck in. He leaned inside " Did someone ask about an escape plan? " Bridget looked up at him. " Jon?! How did you get out? " " Shhhhh! I'm not sure if Melanie's asleep or not. Lets just say an opportunity presented itself. So you want out of here? " Bridget looked incredulous. " Hell yes! " Jon vaulted into the shoe and pulled at the tape holding Bridget's legs. Bridget helped by struggling against the tape. Once he got the tape off her legs he moved to the tape on her stomach. With some effort, he pulled that tape off as well. Bridget stood up, rubbing her stomach and legs. " That was so gross. I hope I never have to do that again. " " Yeah... Me too. Come on. " Jon helped Bridget out of the shoe, then hopped out after her. Bridget took a look around the room. " So what do we do now? " Jon pointed to the open door out to the hallway. " We get the fuck outta here. "
Chapter 32 by The Shrunken Scholar
Author's Notes:
Jail Break! Only one more chapter folks!
Love Games: Chapter 32

Jon and Bridget ran into the hallway. At their size, making any real progress took awhile. After 5 minutes of running here they were. Jon leading the way with Bridget close on his heels. Jon ran up to the doorway out to the living room. He leaned against the wall and breathed heavily. If Jon got out of this, he was getting a gym membership. Bridget caught up and put her hands on her head. " Why'd you stop? " " To be honest, I needed a break. Also, I'm gonna check out the living room. You wait here. " Jon slid around the corner, keeping close to the wall. He peeked into the living room and cursed. Ingrid was sitting on the couch with her feet propped up on the coffee table. Jon began to think of someplace he and Bridget could hide for awhile when he noticed Ingrid's eyes were closed. " We still have a chance. " Jon thought excitedly. Jon continued to look for a way out of the apartment. Then he saw it, the perfect opportunity. The front door stood wide open, but the screen door was closed. The thing Jon saw was the large gap between the bottom of the screen door and the door stop. He was almost certain Bridget and him could squeeze through it.

Jon rounded the corner back to Bridget. " The bad news is Ingrid is already here. The good news is she's asleep as far as I can tell and she left the front door open, all we have to do is crawl under the screen door. " " Okay, let's do it. " " We should stay quiet and move as fast as possible. Lets go under the coffee table for cover. " Bridget nodded in response. Jon waved for her to follow him and started sprinting to the coffee table. While he ran, Jon kept his eye on Ingrid. If she woke up, they were going to have to hide under the couch or entertainment center. A few minutes later, Jon arrived under the coffee table with Bridget coming up behind him. He hunched over, breathing even harder than before. A layer of sweat had started to cover his whole body. " Not much further now. I need another break. " Jon panted. " Yeah, me too. " " We can walk under the table. She can't see us under here. "

The two began walking under the table, both very nervous that Ingrid would wake up and find them. They were almost at the other end of the table when Jon heard two loud smacks from behind. He stopped in his tracks, hoping he was just hearing things. Bridget turned to him and judging by the look on her face he wasn't imagining that sound. Jon slowly turned to look behind him and froze. Ingrid's colossal feet had moved under the table and stretched forward, her toes spread out wide. Jon raised his finger to his mouth and took a few steps backwards. He wasn't going to take his eyes off those feet until he was sure they weren't going to follow him. Bridget stayed next to him, walking backwards too. Ingrid's feet stopped stretching and laid flat on the floor, unmoving. Meanwhile, Jon and Bridget had made it to the end of the coffee table.

" Alright, are you ready? We're gonna make a bee line for the door. No stopping. No slowing down. We'll hide in a bush once we're outside and decide what to do from there. " Bridget nodded looking quite scared. Jon grasped her shoulders softly. " I promise this is the last day we're going to be trapped here. Trust me. " Bridget rushed forward and wrapped her arms around Jon. Jon hugged her back. He was so happy that this game was going to be over soon, he didn't even care that they were both still naked. Jon didn't break the hug for a couple moments. He let her go and stepped back. " Okay, give me your hand. " " What? Why? " " I'm not risking the chance of you getting left behind. If you don't make it, I don't make it. " Bridget's mouth quirked up in a smile. " Alright, " she held her hand out " , lets go. " Jon took her hand in a firm grip and they were off, running as fast as they could. Jon was sprinting at full speed; Bridget was having trouble keeping up and trailed him, clutching his hand. The closer they got to the door, the more Jon's excitement grew. They were getting out of this hellhole! The game was over and Jon had won!

The door was minutes away, Jon could smell the fresh air coming in. Just then, Jon heard the smacking sound again. Except this time it was closer, louder, and insistent. Jon looked over his shoulder and saw the giant feet of Ingrid closing in on them. Before Jon could even fully process what was happening Ingrid overtook them in two large strides and grabbed the door. Jon quickly put on the brakes and slowed down. Bridget didn't realize what was going on and rushed ahead of him. Jon yanked her back by the arm. She flew back, knocking into Jon's chest and throwing him backwards to the floor. Ingrid slammed the door shut, if Jon hadn't pulled Bridget back she would've been hit by it. " What the hell do you think you're doing? " Ingrid hissed in an angry whisper. Bridget was still in a daze next to Jon. Jon was too shocked to speak. They had been so close to escaping, only to have it ripped away. " Answer me! " Ingrid stamped her foot. " We were that close... I was going to win. It was all gonna be over. " Jon thought bitterly. Anger bubbled up inside of Jon. " Listen to me you little shit- " Jon stood up and cut Ingrid off.

" You insane bitch! What the fuck is wrong with you! What kind of mother- No, what kind of human being would do any of this!? You're fucking nuts! You deserve to be locked up in some mental hospital! " Jon yelled, venom dripping from his voice. Ingrid glared down at him, aghast. " Jon... " Bridget whispered. " Ahhhhhhhhh! " Ingrid cried raising her foot over Bridget and Jon. Bridget yelped and grabbed onto Jon's leg as Ingrid brought her foot down. Everything slowed as Ingrid's sole moved closer. Jon watched in horror. " Oh god, I'm an idiot. What the hell was I thinking when I said all that. Now, I've gotten me and Bridget killed. I could have at least saved her... " Jon planted his feet in a wide stance and threw his arms up defensively, waiting for it all to end. Ingrid's sole touched Jon's hands, he expected to be crushed into the floor. Instead, Ingrid's foot stopped there. It was still pushing with all it's strength, but getting nowhere. Jon opened his eyes to see the area around him overshadowed by Ingrid's foot. Bridget was still holding onto Jon's leg for dear life. Jon suddenly realized all the muscles in his body were tensed and straining. He looked up, his eyes widened in surprise. Ingrid's foot hadn't stopped, he was holding it up with a strength no human could have.

The veins in Jon's arms and legs were bulging out like he was a character from a cartoon. He was pouring sweat and making a sound he could only call growling. " B-Bridget... Ngh. " Bridget was already looking up at Jon in awe. " Jon, how are you doing this? " " I-I-I don't know. I'm n-not sure how much longer I can do it though. Go... G-Go hide somewhere. I'll hold her. " " Jon, you can't be serious. I'm not leaving you here like this! " " Don't argue! ... J-Just go! Now! " Bridget rose up, shaking her head slightly. Tears seemed to be forming in her eyes " Okay... You better come find me. " Bridget ran out from under Ingrid's foot. " What the hell? You're a strong bug, aren't you? " Ingrid said and increased the pressure on Jon. Jon's legs started to shake and his face turned a deep red. " B-b-bitch! " Jon fell to his knees, still holding Ingrid's foot up. He knew if he tried to let it go and run, he'd be crushed almost instantly. At the same time, he knew he couldn't hold it much longer. " Dammit, there's only one way out of this... Done in by what I love most. This is just cruel, Aphrodite. " His vision was starting to blur and waver. Jon let go of Ingrid's foot and was crushed into the floor. He blacked out immediately.


Jon opened his eyes and closed them quickly after, groaning. He slowly opened them again and saw the ceiling of his own bedroom. He knew it because he had often started at it late at night unable to sleep for years. Jon sat up, squinting his eyes. Everything seemed to have a bright, white light cast over it. He recognized the sheet pulled over his legs, it was his. He looked around him; he was in his room at his house. His bookcase was against the wall to his right. His TV sat in the corner atop a wobbly entertainment center. His dresser was a few feet away from the foot of his bed. " How did I get here? Aren't I supposed to be dead? "

Jon eyes widened with realization. " Bridget! Bridget! Are you here! " There was no reply from anyone. Jon pulled the sheet off him and rolled out of bed. He noticed he was wearing a pair of his boxers. " What is going on? Aphrodite! Aphrodite! " As Jon expected, the goddess didn't answer. Then Jon heard it. A low rhythmic booming echoing from outside his house. Each boom was accompanied by a tremor Jon felt through his feet. " What now? " Jon went to his closet and pulled on a white T-shirt and black gym shorts. He opened his door, walking out into the living room. " Mom? You here? " Again there was no response. The booming became louder, the tremors stronger. " What is that? " Jon opened the front door and went outside. The sky was blue without a single cloud to be seen. The sun shined brightly down. The sound was much louder out here, the tremors worsened. Jon walked out to the curb, he looked up and down his street. There wasn't a single person or car anywhere, not even in the driveways. No cars zoomed past up at the main street like they usually did, there wasn't even a bird chirping.

Except for the booming, the world was totally devoid of noise. Jon listened carefully, the sound was coming from down the street. Jon started walking in that direction. He made it halfway down the street when the source of the noise appeared. Strolling around the corner was Aphrodite, the goddess of love. The reason for the sound was that she was 15 feet tall. Jon resisted the urge to run, he wanted to know what she was up to. Aphrodite was wearing her usual ensemble. Her ruby necklace, a white toga with a black belt, golden bracelets on each wrist, and knee high gladiator sandals. Her hair was braided into a long ponytail that hung over her shoulder. She took three steps and stopped a few feet in front of Jon. Jon looked up at her, squinting his eyes at the sunlight.

" Aphrodite! What's going on? " Aphrodite began to laugh, it echoed throughout the neighborhood. " Well, Jon-Jon I'm here to finish what Ingrid started. " With that she lifted her humongous foot into the air. " Shit! " Jon yelled. He turned around and bolted. He didn't make it far; the shadow of Aphrodite's foot passed over him. Jon looked over his shoulder to see the giant brown leather sole of Aphrodite's sandal coming down on. He tripped and fell to the ground. He watched as the sole got closer and closer. Jon never got the chance to scream. The world went black once more.
Chapter 33 by The Shrunken Scholar
Author's Notes:
The Final Chapter. It's short but big things are happening.
Love Games: Chapter 33

" Ahhhhhhh! " Jon sat up quickly, yelling. The second he did every muscle in his body spasmed in pain and he started hacking uncontrollably. A hand was placed on his shoulder " Calm down, Jon. Lay back down. " When the hand made contact, the pain immediately eased and the cough subsided. Jon gently leaned back on what he assumed was a pillow. Looking around him, he discovered he was in his room once again. " Wasn't I just outside? " Jon turned to the voice who had told him calm down. He nearly fell out of his bed. Sitting on the edge of the bed was Aphrodite. One of her legs was crossed over the other and her hand was still on his shoulder. " Aphrodite? What's going on? " " Isn't it obvious, Jon-Jon? You won the game! Everything went back to normal. Bridget and Ingrid have no memory of any of it. "

As far as Jon could tell, Aphrodite didn't seem to know anything about almost crushing him seconds ago. Jon thought it must've been a bad dream. " Why is my whole body in pain? " " Ah, yes. Well, I'll be honest Jon. I somewhat helped you escaped. I made sure Melanie didn't know you and Bridget were in her shoes. I loosened your tape. I had the front door be open. However, I wasn't expecting Ingrid to wake up. When she was about to crush you, I gave you the strength of Heracles. You probably know him as Hercules. It worked at first, but your little human body couldn't handle it for long. After that, I teleported you here. You've been sleeping for two days now. " Jon let it all sink in. He was happy that the game was over, and even happier that Bridget and him had gotten out pretty much unscathed. The pain throughout Jon's body was a small price to pay. " So, what happens now? "

" Oh, Jon-Jon. Always quick to cut to the chase. You need to rest for a few days. Take a break. When you're all better we'll get back to the games. " Jon wanted to start cussing at her, but knew better. " Aphrodite... Is this ever going to end? You playing with me like this? " Aphrodite brought her hand up to her mouth and laughed. " Truthfully? Not until you're an old man or maybe I'll make you immortal and you can be mine forever. " Jon's eyes widened, he swallowed nervously. " Don't look so afraid, Jon. We'll talk more about this another time. For now, get plenty of rest. I'll check in on you later. Goodbye, Jon-Jon. " In the blink of an eye, the goddess disappeared. Pain returned to Jon's body. He breathed a deep sigh. " Shit. "


In a dark room, two figures sit on marble thrones facing each other. A dying fire crackles in a pit between them. " Why did you ask me to come here? " one, a man, asks. " It is about Aphrodite. She's up to her old ways again. " the other, a woman, replies. " And why does that concern you? Let Aphrodite do as she pleases. " " We are not to interfere with lives of mortals anymore! Zeus commanded it many years ago! She is toying with multiple mortals at once! " The man began to chuckle. " Be honest, this is really about your personal dislike of her. That's what's truly bothering you. " The woman sighed. " I will admit it is a part of it. Still she cannot be allowed to continue doing this. " " What do you plan to do? You have tried to reveal her actions to Zeus before. She always makes it all disappear before he can get here. " The woman smiled wryly.

" This time I have a plan. She has become quite attached to mortal she is mainly playing with. She helps him and speaks to him. However, he is becoming tired of her games. I will use that to my advantage. " " Where do I come into this plan? I assume that's why you wanted me to come. For help. " " You are correct. I believe I know what Aphrodite is going to do very soon. When and if she does, I'll need your help to bring this mortal to me. I will handle the rest. " The man leaned back in his throne and thought. " Very well. I am interested to see what you are going to do. Who is this mortal? " The woman raised her hand. The smoke from the fire condensed into a large cloud. In the middle of the smoke, an image appeared of a boy asleep on a bed. " His name is Jonathan... "
End Notes:
Thank you for reading! I had a lot of fun writing this story. I decided to take a break from writing for a while, but I will be back. Jon and Aphrodite's story is not over yet. See y'all next time!
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=3741