Suddenly a Slave by Bigsandwich
Summary:

You wake up to find yourself shrunken down to 6 inches tall in the bed of the woman you hooked up with last night. Now you're forced to embrace a new life of servitude like you've never experienced..


Categories: Giantess, Breasts, BBW, Body Exploration, Butt, Couples, Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Gentle, Giant, Humiliation, Insertion, Lesbians, Mouth Play, Nose, Slave, Unaware, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.)
Size Roles: F/m, FF/m, FM/m, M/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: No Word count: 6363 Read: 38760 Published: December 13 2020 Updated: December 15 2020

1. Chapter 1: Morning by Bigsandwich

2. Chapter 2: Getting Better Aquainted by Bigsandwich

3. Chapter 3: Deeper by Bigsandwich

4. Chapter 4: Couple in the Car by Bigsandwich

5. Chapter 5: The Blowjob by Bigsandwich

6. Chapter 6: The Threesome by Bigsandwich

Chapter 1: Morning by Bigsandwich

I woke up to a gust of hot, humid air covering my naked body. Where were the blankets? Why does the bed feel so weird? I looked down past my feet to find the blanket, seemingly miles away. I'm sitting on a pillow… Completely naked… No taller than 6 inches. What did I do last night? Then I remember…

I slowly turn my head to see her giant face staring down at me, a slight knowing smirk on her lips, as if she had been waiting impatiently for me to wake up. Despite most of her body still being concealed beneath the blankets, I could see that she was still completely shirtless from the night before. The edge of the blanket just barely covered her nipples. 

She extended her right hand from deep within the blankets and grabbed me effortlessly. Her middle and ring fingers were slicker than the other three.

Me in hand, she rolled onto her back, resting her head on some pillows and pulling the blankets down a bit to reveal her massive breasts. She gently dropped me on her bare chest between them and looked down at me, smiling. I looked at the two enormous mounds on either side of me. They were incredible… I was almost scared. I probably should have been. And yet, I couldn't shake myself from the overwhelming sense of awe that I felt. 

Suddenly, the mounds of flesh closed in on me as I was squeezed between them. They battered me around as she jiggled them and pressed them together. Clearly I spoke too soon when I said overwhelming. Still, I couldn't bring myself to be bothered. Her skin was so unbelievably soft and smooth, and nothing seemed to hurt no matter how rough she was with me. This could be fun…

Her boobs separated and I was freed from between them. As I lay on her chest trying to catch my breath, her left hand rose up from her side and began to tease at her nipple. She looked from me, to her nipple, and back again. Her eyes made it very clear what she wanted me to do. I started walking upwards to make the trip easier, but the sharp gust of air she used to blow me back onto my ass told me that was the wrong idea. 

She lowered her hand toward me and used her finger to trace a path from where I was sitting, down beneath her tit, and up back to her nipple. She wants me to go the long way. Fair enough. 

I climbed to my feet and carefully walked down in the direction of her stomach. I turned left, positioning myself directly beneath her giant breast. Her nipple was only about a foot or two above me (at least from my perspective). I jumped up and used both arms to try to hold on. It was hard to maintain a grip as I simply sunk right into the soft skin, but I managed to use friction in my favor. With some extra effort, I used my legs to work myself further up. 

Her nipple was within arm's length. I reached out and tried to grab hold of it to hoist myself up, but I could just barely touch it. My struggling must have gotten her attention though, as the nipple began to grow. This was my chance. I continued teasing the giant nipple as it continued to inflate before me. I stretched my arm out as far as it would go and managed to grab onto the now rock solid nipple, at least twice the size it was only a few seconds ago. I managed to pull myself up onto her boob. I flopped onto my back, my energy briefly exhausted. It was like laying on a warm cloud. 

I turned to see the giant nipple almost as big as my head. I looked up at her face, whose expression told me I was on the right track. Without hesitation, I rolled onto my stomach and began to lightly massage the big pink thing in front of me.

Man, when you really get down to it, what is so appealing about a nipple? What's so special about it? Why is my dick getting harder than steel at the thought of licking it? Fuck it. I stopped asking questions and got to work. I licked and sucked on her nipple like it was an ice cream cone, and with the same enthusiasm. All the tiny, firm wrinkles felt incredible on my tongue. I made a point not to miss a single inch. I didn't want to stop. I wanted the rest of her body. However, it seemed she wasn't quite done with me here, as her entire hand came crashing down on me like a ten ton weight. 

She pressed down on me, massaging my entire body into her massive breast. From my tight prison, I could hear her breathing and heart rate increase, as well as feel the excess heat coming off of her hand. She definitely had her other hand busy elsewhere…

This became my whole world for a good five minutes until she finally removed her hand, lifting me up by my ankle. She brought me up close to her face. Even this close, with all her blemishes and imperfections front and center, she was still staggeringly beautiful. This should be a horror story, and yet I've so quickly grown to accept, even relish, my new role as her tiny slave. I excitedly anticipated what she had in store next.

She gave me a sinister smile, as if she had been reading my thoughts. She licked her lips seductively before opening her mouth and slowly lowering me inside.

I passed her open lips and teeth, lowering deeper and deeper into the hot humid cavern of her mouth. Her warm breath washed over me as my face came to rest towards the back of her tongue, dangerously close to her throat. I could feel her uvula all over the back of my neck.

Her lips closed behind me, sealing me in the darkness of her mouth, however she still had a hold of my ankle just outside of her lips. Slowly, she began to pull me back out, sucking on my entire body like a human lollipop as I slid through the tight opening between her soft lips. My face dragged across her tongue as it savored every last bit of me that it possibly could before I finally passed all the way through her lips and out of her mouth. I once again dangled by my ankle between her fingers, only now covered head to toe in her saliva.

I looked down. She was standing up now, completely nude with the exception of a tight pair of underwear. She held me up and looked me over. She gave me that smile again… But something was different about it… The way she bit her lip gave me the impression that she had something special planned. 

And so she did…

Chapter 2: Getting Better Aquainted by Bigsandwich

 

Before I could even brace myself, she let go of my ankle.

 

I once again fell onto her chest between her gargantuan tits, but gravity sent me rolling further down to her belly. I tried to grab hold of something, but there was nothing but smooth skin which offered little traction. I tumbled down the length of her soft belly until I reached her navel and managed to cling onto it at the last second. 

 

I sat there, dangling from her bellybutton, my body resting against her soft lower stomach. I looked down and saw the terrifyingly long drop to the floor below. I looked back up at her face smiling down on me, partially obscured by her enormous tits. Both of her nipples now looked as though they could cut diamonds.

She took her right hand and reached down below my dangling feet. I looked down as she stuck her thumb into the waistband of her underwear and pulled it away from her body… I braced myself… But nothing happened… What was she doing? 

I looked back up to see her still looking down at me, her face showing a great deal of patience. She was waiting for me to fall on my own… it was as if she could tell my arms were already starting to ache. I figured I had two options to act on: I could hold onto her belly button until my strength gave out and my arms went limp... or I could let go willingly… 

I looked down again at the dark abyss below; a hammock of tight fabric, it's creases running down to a single point which I could not see. My view was obscured by the plump lips of her pussy, already glistening wet in anticipation, begging to be pleased. Part of me actually wanted to oblige… To get lost down there. To let her go about her day with me pressed up against her pussy, teasing her with every small movement I made. I wanted to get her off.

I made my choice. I looked up at her face. She simply raised her eyebrows at me. She had no idea what she was in for. I smiled and winked at her, which took her by surprise, then let go of her belly button and let myself fall into her open underwear. 

The change in temperature and humidity was intense and immediate as my backside collided with the soft stretchy fabric, sliding down deeper until my feet were caught somewhere much lower (and warmer) than I could see. Her clitoris was right in front of my face. Leaning back against the fabric, I looked the massive, glistening wet vulva up and down in sheer awe. Her slit was about as long as I was tall. I took in the intoxicating smell of her sex, my heart racing as I reached out to touch her…

Before I had a chance, she let go of the waistband and her underwear snapped back into position, slapping my entire body firmly between her lips and holding me there indefinitely. My face was launched into her clit. I tried to push away from it simply to feel less claustrophobic, but everything was too wet with her juices to gain any kind of leverage. The more I struggled inside my fleshy prison, the wetter it became. Within only a few seconds I was practically drowning in her pussy.

I felt a sudden pressure against my back. A pressure which proceeded to rub me up, down, and in small circles all over the entirety of her sopping wet crotch. What started as light teasing gradually evolved to an aggressive massage with me caught in the middle. My dick was still just as hard as it had been since I woke up. I fought the urge to cum as it slid every which way around her warm, slimy vagina. It took everything I had to hold it in. I wanted to savor this for as long as possible. Is this my life now? If it is, am I okay with that--?

My thought was cut short when a wave of her pussy juices made their way into my mouth. I managed to spit out a bit of it… After swallowing a lot of it…

Her rubbing finally let up and I was right back where I started: face to face with her clit, twitching for someone to play with it. I hesitated for a moment, watching it beckon me forward, feeling her warm wetness all over every inch of my body. I buried my face into her clit and sucked on it like my life depended on it. It very well may have, but I didn't know or care. I wouldn’t want to stop either way. So yes. I was okay with this. I was very okay with this...

Chapter 3: Deeper by Bigsandwich

 

I felt her entire pelvis twitch and buck as I played with her engorged clitoris. I could hear her moans as they reverberated through her entire body. I got lost in the ecstacy of making out with her sweet pussy, just wanting more and more of it even though I couldn't possibly get more than this. Could I…?

I remembered my feet, buried deep down in the hottest, wettest part of her underwear. I started to move them around. Not exactly a kicking movement, more like gently pedaling a bicycle. I heard a sharp gasp from above, telling me something I was doing was working. I kept at it with a bit more intensity. It felt incredible the way my skin slid across hers with absolutely no resistance. I used my right foot to feel around down there. It was like sticking my foot into a bag of hot jelly. I kept moving around until something that felt like a small slimy mouth clamped down on my ankle. Exactly what I was looking for.

I slowly and deliberately pulled my foot out of it's tight grip, only to slide it right back in. I went in deeper this time, almost up to my knee, before pulling it back out again. It was a bit tougher this time. She had a tight grip. I decided to test just how tight. I used what little leverage I could gain to work both of my feet into the slick hole that greedily grabbed onto them. Despite the unbelievable lack of friction, I found it quite easy to shift my body weight and slide further in, right up to my knees. I stuck out my tongue as my face dragged down the inside of her slit. 

She let out an audible yelp as she flexed her vagina, sucking me in up to my waist. I made a half-baked effort to pull myself out of the tight, wet hole, just for the fun of the struggle. She only clamped down tighter as her pussy swallowed me up to my chest, starving for me to fill it. I was more than happy to oblige. I tucked my arms inside of her, leaving only my head and shoulders sticking out against the fabric of her underwear. From here, I simply used my trapped arms to pull myself all of the way in. The entrance to her vagina form-fitted to my shoulders and face as they passed through it, until finally, my entire head and body were swallowed up by her hungry cunt. 

This was incredible… I was completely inside of her… She could spend the day just as she normally does, never letting on that she has a tiny slave stuffed up inside her pussy at all times. No one else could possibly know. I immediately began to move around as much as I could. I desperately wanted to make her cum. I couldn't sit still if I wanted to. I crawled around the hot, moist tunnel, kissing and embracing every inch of it. I didn't want to stop until she came, nor would she let me. There came a few moments when I stopped to catch my breath and would be quickly met with two of her fingers, entering to scoop me up and rub me fiercely into her G-spot. Eventually, she'd get tired of doing the work and let me get back to finishing the job.

After a good thirty minutes of this back breaking exercise, I was rewarded by way of her vaginal muscles tensing up and squeezing me harder than they had this entire session. The amount of lubricant being produced was overwhelming. It was hard to take a breath without taking in some of her juices with it. The walls of her pussy started to relax, until they clamped back down just as quickly, this time squeezing me towards the entrance. Every time she contracted her muscles I slid a little bit farther out until my head and shoulders were finally pushed all the way out, my arms still pinned to my side. My face was pushed up against the familiar fabric of her underwear. With another push from her, the rest of my upper body was freed from her now dripping pussy. I reached up with both arms in an attempt to grab her clit and pull myself out. My whole upper body was buried in her moist slit, but the clit was just barely out of reach. 

Suddenly, light entered my prison. I squinted, giving my eyes a moment to adjust. She had pulled open the waistband of her pants again. She was looking down on me, sweaty but looking thrilled. 

Her free hand reached into her underwear to grab me. If I was being honest with myself, I couldn't wait to see what she planned to do with me next...

Chapter 4: Couple in the Car by Bigsandwich

The shadow of her giant hand fell over me as it reached into her underwear. She lightly gripped my torso and pulled. I could feel her entire body squirm as she slowly slid my lower body out of her tight, warm pussy. It wasn't ready to give me up without a fight, gripping my legs tight as I was pulled free from my humid prison and hoisted up past her waistband. 

My senses no longer muffled by flesh and cloth, I could hear the sound of an engine and feel the vibrations of a road. We were in a car. When did we get in a car?

She flipped her hand over and I tumbled onto her palm as she lifted me up near her face. That evil smile again… I was sure she was about to put me in her mouth again. She wouldn't actually eat me, would she? Instead, she tilted her head to the left, urging me to look over. Only then did it occur to me that she was not the one driving. 

I looked over to see her boyfriend at the wheel. My heart sank and flew at the same time. I was almost ashamed to admit that I might be somewhat excited by this scenario. Anything could happen. I felt my dick start to rise, quickly growing rock hard as I considered the possibilities. 

I looked back to her still smiling face. She winked at me and proceeded to use her free hand to undo the button on his jeans. She pulled down his zipper, revealing his black boxer briefs. I could already see the bulge starting to form underneath. 

She reached into his jeans and began massaging his crotch. His breathing grew heavier, and so did hers. And so, I realized, did mine. I consciously fought the urge to reach down and touch my own throbbing cock, despite how much I wanted to. 

Finally, she reached into the waistband of his briefs and pulled out the biggest human penis I'd ever seen. And it wasn't even fully hard.

Suddenly, her hand moved in it's direction, before gently depositing me onto the leg of his jeans. 

I did as I was told and approached the quickly deflating cock. As soon as I reached out and touched it, it began to lightly twitch, and rise back up over my head. I looked back at her. Her eyes told me I'd better not dare stop. I positioned myself directly under the shaft, pretty much standing on his balls which were still hidden within his briefs. I did as I was told and stroked the huge monolith up and down. It didn't take long before it felt like stone. I continued massaging the smooth skin on the underside of his giant hard cock until I heard a giggle to my left.

"Lick it…" she said.

She can't be serious… I looked up at her and she winked. She's serious. I looked back to the massive shaft before me. Something's wrong… Do I… Want to…? 

My breathing grew heavier as I stared ahead. I want to lick it. I want to do what she says and lick her boyfriend's giant cock. And with that, I stepped closer and hesitantly stuck out my tongue and touched it to his skin. I looked back up at her.

"Don't stop," She commanded.

I took a deep breath and knelt down, getting my face as close as I could to the base. I stuck out my tongue, and ran it up the length of his dick as I slowly stood up. I could just barely reach the frenulum directly beneath the head.

"Again," She said.

I once again knelt down, prepared to taste the entirety of this man's penis. This time, however, I took my time, practically making out with every inch on the way up. 

What am I doing? What's wrong with me? Fuck it. I don't care. My senses are taking over and I'm letting them. What good would it do to fight them? I reached the same point just below his frenulum before I pulled away as a chill ran down my body. I looked up at her once again to see what she wanted me to do next. She just smiled…

Then without warning, she stuffed his massive cock back into his briefs, myself included with it. The waistband snapped shut and I was left in relative darkness, pressed up against his huge, warm member, held in place by the tight cloth of his underwear.

I was reminded that he wore more than just briefs as the zipper of his jeans closed sealed above me, pressing my body even tighter up against his junk. The more I moved, the more I felt it twitch and harden somehow more than it already was. This was maybe a bit too far… I suddenly found myself wishing I was back in her underwear instead, licking her entire pussy inside and out.

For now, I'm stuck in her boyfriend's jeans, pressed up against his enormous cock. Nothing to do but wait. 

 

It seemed like hours inside the heat of his briefs until the space finally began to shift. I could hear the engine shut off and the doors open. As he stood up, the space suddenly grew less cramped. This should have been a relief, if it weren't for the fact that I was now sliding further down with every step he took. I watched the huge thing bounce around above my head as I slipped underneath his wrinkly ball sack. In desperation, I grabbed onto a handful of loose scrote skin and held on tight for fear of sliding too far down…

 

As if on cue, the movement ceased… And the jeans slid down to the floor. Through the fabric of his briefs, I could just barely make out her room. Suddenly, her obscured silhouette blocked my view as she approached her man. She pressed her body up against his. Directly above me, the head of his penis once again began to twitch several times, before dripping a bit of precum right onto my face as the dick began to rise further above me, stretching the elastic material of his briefs. I held fast to his balls. Letting go now would surely not be ideal. 

 

Out of nowhere, her hand came up and grabbed a handful of his whole crotch, massaging me into his fleshy ballsack and all the way up to the underside of his cock. This continued for some time as I heard them kissing far above me. 

 

She finally removed her hand, only to reach it beneath his waistband to pull me out. She maneuvered her fingers around his enormous member and plucked me out from beneath his balls. The fresh air felt incredible. I rubbed my eyes as they adjusted to the light. When I opened them, I was being held in her hand, looking up at two half naked giants looking down at me lustfully. 

 

I could tell I was about to be a part of something huge…

 

Chapter 5: The Blowjob by Bigsandwich

 

 

I sat in the palm of her hand, taking in the awe of the situation. The giant couple before me, staring at me hungrily. My attention shifted downwards to the massive bulge in his tight briefs. Strange to think that I was in there not ten seconds ago. I looked over to her, still in the underwear she had trapped me in this morning. It was visibly soaked, and partially wedged between her lips. She removed her bra with her one free hand and dropped it to the floor without once taking her eyes off of me. Then… She turned and looked to him...

Me in hand, she pulled him close and the two fell into a frenzied embrace. Their mouths interlocked and kissed with an animalistic intensity. She grabbed a handful of his cock through his underwear, sandwiching me between them as she stroked his rod up and down. She pushed him down on the bed and tossed me beside him. She wasted no time in tearing off his briefs and tossing them aside. His unfathomably huge cock sprang upwards as soon as it was released. At full throttle, it was much bigger than it was in the car…

I had no time for a second thought as she swept me up in her hand forward and dropped me right onto the underside of it, a familiar sight at this point. I found myself face to face with that frenulum I couldn't quite reach earlier. Earlier, when I was…

I turned to look at where I had been standing in the car. No jeans or briefs this time. No safety net. Just a scrotum and a dark void I had no interest in going near.  

I looked up over my shoulder. That all-too familiar smirk on her face, she stepped forward and climbed onto the bed, moving up until her face was directly above me, her tiny slave, wrapping my arms around her boyfriend's plus sized cock.

She stuck out her tongue and ran it up the length of his dick, pushing me further up before pulling away. I was now clinging right to the slightly wet head of his penis, about half the size of my naked body. His slit was inches in front of my face. He flexed his cock and a drop of precum rose from within, collecting on his tip before sliding towards my face, sliding down in front of me between my body and his dick. 

My dick had to be even harder than his at this point. The whole front of my body was soaked with thick, clear, lubricant. And it felt amazing. I couldn't help but start grinding my crotch up against it. I used my arms to spread the precum all over his head.

Just as I was getting lost in an otherwise nightmarish moment, she cleared her throat behind me. I looked back at her and she gave me a knowing smile. She reached up and gently grabbed his cock at the base. My whole world tilted backwards as she pulled it slightly towards herself. Gravity was longer my ally. I was losing my grip… Starting to slip down off of his head and back onto his shaft. 

Suddenly, I was once again "saved" by her giant tongue, catching me and sliding me back up to the tip. This time, however, she did not pull away. I looked up as her huge pillowy lips surrounded both myself and the massive cock I was on. 

I was quickly pinned between her soft tongue and the underside of his solid erect dick. My ears popped as she started to suck on it, guiding it smoothly in and out of her mouth. She used her tongue to manipulate my body all over it. She'd use me to tease at his head, before allowing the rest of his cock inside and flattening me against the smooth shaft. She used her tongue and lips to carry me back up to his tip. She left me there as she lifted her head away to take a breath. 

I was again left clinging for dear life to the head of her boyfriend’s penis, albeit hanging from the top side. The small amount of trimmed pubic hair he had was directly below me. His slit was in my face, pumping out small amounts of precum every so often. I heard her chuckle up above me. 

I looked up to see her outstretched index finger coming towards me. She looked amused about something. I quickly figured out what as she placed her finger on the back of my head and pushed my face into his dickhole. She held me there to suffocate for a few seconds before letting me up to breathe… Only to push me right back down. His hot precum pushed past my face on all sides to escape until she finally let up again. 

The relief, as usual, didn't last long. With a fiery lust in her eyes, she took the entire cock deep into her mouth. I was pushed all the way to the back, trying to keep hold while catching a glimpse of the darkness of her throat. His enormous member plunged in and out, swirling me around in a mixture of saliva and precum and threatening to push me over the edge into her waiting throat.

Finally, the giant dick began to pull out, but I was caught by her tongue, trapping me alone inside her hot, humid mouth. Almost immediately, her tongue shifted and began to toss me around like a piece of hard candy. She sucked on me relentlessly as I desperately tried to avoid her teeth. Suddenly, she stopped, resting me back on the center of her tongue. Saliva began to pool around me, when her mouth finally opened and her tongue slowly moved forward, carrying me out past her lips. 

 

Chapter 6: The Threesome by Bigsandwich

I sat there, soaking wet on her tongue, looking around to figure out what she was planning next. Then, the tongue started to slope downwards. I was sliding off. I instinctively began to panic, even trying to clamor my way back up her tongue into her mouth. But it was no use. The whole front of my body slid down her slick tongue, past the tip until I fell right onto her chest between her giant breasts. 

Covered in a mixture of saliva and precum, I found myself stuck to her skin. She was now on the bed, sitting up with her legs spread wide open for him. He climbed onto her, shifting my sense of gravity as he lay her down on her back and began to kiss her. He pressed his body up against hers, trapping me between the warm, smooth skin of this giant, horny couple. I could feel every moment of him grinding his body up against hers. I could hear both of their rapid heartbeats and heavy breathing.

He lifted her back up so that they were both sitting up. Their kissing grew even more passionate, their bodies even more tightly intertwined. The small amount of perspiration they both produced was enough to get me to start sliding further down their bodies as they ground me up between them. I wound up caught between their soft stomachs, but was terrified to be able to hear both of them. What would they do with me when they were done with me…? This brief moment of existential horror was cut short as the movements of the giant couple moved me further yet down their bodies. 

I continued downwards until I suddenly fell through the air and landed on something hard. It didn't take me long to figure out what it was. I was lying face first on his rock solid cock. I only took up about half of it. I looked up above me. They were still lost in the bliss of loudly sucking on each other's faces. 

As if she knew I was there, she reached her hand down between their bodies and gripped the enormous dick I was riding. I held on tight to avoid falling off, which would surely lead to a number of new problems. She ran the head of his cock up and down the length of her soaking wet pussy, toying with her vagina, teasing it into opening up to receive him, and apparently me as well.

With a few well-angled thrusts, he managed to work the head into her tight space, working it in and out until it felt loose enough to slide his monster cock all the way inside her. 

She leaned back, her legs wide open as he repositioned himself over her. Once again, my center of gravity changed. I found myself losing my grip on his dick and falling right onto her shaved pubic mound, her swollen clit inches from my face. I looked forward and saw the giant monolith sliding down into the massive wet orifice in front of me. 

She only took him in about halfway before he slowly pulled back out again. He teased her with it, running it up and down her slit and rubbing it in circles all over her clit, sweeping me around in the process. He finally brought it back down and pushed it between her drooling labia, sliding all the way in this time, once again squeezing me between their bodies. His pelvis lifted off of me as he slowly pulled out. I figured things would only get faster from here, and this was not the place to be when that happened. I tried to climb to my feet, but the head of his cock sliding out of her vagina caused her to shudder, knocking me off my feet. I fell face first in the crevice where her thigh met her crotch, pushing against her skin so that I wouldn't fall further into the deep abyss. 

Then came another thrust from him filling her up with his dick, causing me to lose my grip. I fell right down between them onto the bed sheets. Up over my head, I watched from below as he gradually picked up speed, his balls starting to swing and slap against her taint, which was also right in front of my face. The weight of her ass formed a well in the mattress. A well which I found hard not to fall into. I firmly placed one hand on the inside of either of her cheeks, holding myself up and avoiding being lost down there. 

Not even two feet above my head, he thrust his cock in and out of her with tremendous intensity. The sounds of wet slapping and squelching permeated my ears, but also turned me on in a way I hadn't expected. The fear left me and I suddenly wanted to be a part of this again. 

As if on cue, he pulled his dick out of her tight pussy which fought hard to keep it. Her hand reached down between them and fished me out of her ass crack. She held me up to her face. 

"Don't get lost. We're not done yet," she said with a wink.

She brought me back down into the warmest region of their sweaty intertwined bodies. She stuffed my body between her lips and rubbed me up and down, soaking me in both of their juices. Then, she used her middle and ring fingers to push my feet and legs into her hungry, soaking wet vagina. She pushed me in all the way up to my neck, until only my head was sticking out.

The first thing I saw was his massive erection hanging over my face. The rest of my body was held fast in the tight, hot orifice of her sex. There was nothing I could do when he moved the giant organ towards me and gently pressed it against my face, moving it around in what, to him, probably seemed like small circles.

From my perspective, the slick, glistening head of his cock dragged all over me, pooling up juices from the two of them and painting my face with them. Eventually, he finally came for me at a proper angle and pushed my head all the way inside. He continued to push his way through the opening, stuffing me further and further back into her slimy vagina. Whenever it seemed like it would stop, he just kept going. Kept pumping me deeper into her until I was right up against her cervix. I couldn't possibly go any deeper than this, and yet his cock still managed to reach me.

I took a moment to focus on my surroundings. The slick walls of her tight pussy form fitted most of my body, pulsating with her arousal. The longer he fucked her with me inside, the wetter this place became. It was almost hard to find an air pocket from which to breathe. Still, the giant cock continued to slide in and out of her, pinning me up against her vaginal walls and dragging me around the inside of her most intimate area. He could only dream of experiencing her goddess-like body like this, caught in the middle of sex between these two aggressively horny giants. I was completely at their control. 

The pumping of his dick gradually slowed to a stop right in front of me. That could only mean one thing… 

A huge jet of hot, white cum came pouring out of his dick hole, all over me. Every time he flexed his cock, he would cum more, filling her up and knowingly flooding my prison with his sperm.

He remained inside of her for another few seconds, riding out the intense orgasm they shared. Finally, the giant dick started to back off and slide out of her vagina, leaving me alone inside to swim in his cum.

It would be alright though. She was sure to pull me out at any moment, right? She always did. What did she have planned next? How could it get more intense than this? I was ashamedly excited to find out. 

However, it seemed next would have to wait. She didn't seem to be coming for me… Did I hear snoring…?

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=9949