The Sisterhood of the Dagger by Gavrelov89
Summary: A man gets captured by an all-female satanic cult whose world domination plans are about to come to fruition.
Categories: Young Adult 20-29, Teenager (13-19), Adult 30-39, Adventure, Body Exploration, Breast Enlargement, Butt, Humiliation, Insertion, Lesbians, Mouth Play, New World Order, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: No Word count: 4675 Read: 42591 Published: June 09 2008 Updated: June 10 2008

1. The Subway by Gavrelov89

2. "Call Me Lucy" by Gavrelov89

3. Discovered in the Bathroom by Gavrelov89

4. The Amulet by Gavrelov89

5. Punishing Janica by Gavrelov89

6. Duel of the Witches by Gavrelov89

The Subway by Gavrelov89
Author's Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Sean O'Michael eyed the mysterious stranger beside him. The Boston Subway System was a place where anything could happen, even her.

Even though she was at least fifteen years older than Sean's twenty-one, she was perhaps the sexiest woman he had ever seen. She was the same height as Sean, about 5'10. She had long, auburn hair and full, red lips. She wore a tight red top that showed off her magnificent cleavage. She opened her mouth, revealing sexy white teeth.

Then, Sean realized that she was uttering an incantation in language he did not recognize. His vision began to blur and he blanked out.

When he awoke, he realized he was naked and lying on a stone alter. He was surrounded by women and girls ranging in age from about fifteen to a little younger than the woman on the subway. Then, he realized she was among them. "I have captured today's sacrifice", said the woman from the subway.

A short, blonde teenager to her left said, "Very well, High Priestess Angela. Hail Satan!"

In response, the other women chanted, "Hail Satan! Hail Satan!" "Very good, very good", said Angela, the woman from the subway. "Janica! Get me the Dagger of Lucifer!" The blonde girl turned around and grabbed a small wooden box. She opened the box revealing a dagger made of solid gold.

She bowed to Angela.

Angela took it and said, "This is the Dagger of Lucifer. Forged in the fire of the Sixth Circle ten thousand years ago by the great demon Magog. Hail Satan!" "Hail Satan! Hail Satan!" She raised the golden dagger into the air over Sean's chest.

He tried to scream but realized he couldn't speak.

The women began chanting, "Magog. Magog. Magog Magog." The Dagger of Lucifer plunged into his heart. It was the greatest pain her ever felt. As he faded away, he could still hear them chanting, "Magog. Magog. Magog..."

He was surprised. After he blacked out from the pain he expected death. But he found himself waking up still on the stone alter. There was something different though. There was a scar on his chest but it was rapidly healing.

What is going on here? he thought. Then he looked up. He saw High Priestess Angela and her subordinate Janica arguing. To him, they were ten stories tall. "Angela why can't I have him?", said Janica.

"Because I am the high priestess. When I leave to spread the Sisterhood of the Dagger elsewhere, then you will be able to keep the sacrifice. I might let you have him if he survives the night by the grace of Satan", said the older skyscraper-woman.

If I survive the night? I don't like the sound of that, he thought.

Angela looked down and said, "Oh, you're awake. Her sexy lips curled into the most evil smile imaginable. "And so the fun begins." She tied a leather string around his waist and stuck him in her cleavage, leaving only the string dangling outside.

He lost track of time but eventually she pulled him out. "So you're probably wondering what happened to you", said Angela.

He nodded his head.

"THAT WASN'T A QUESTION, YOU WORM!" She turned him around and flicked her forefinger on his butt, sending unbelievable pain through his little body. ‘Now, where was I? Oh, yes. Why you're my little toy now. You see, the Dagger of Lucifer allows me to suck all or a fraction of your life energy. I sucked all but one-eighteenth of your life energy. So now you are one eighteenth of the size. I am actually 154 but thanks to the life energy of guys like you I look and act perpetually 35. You may die tonight, but you might have fun in the meantime." Then, she did her best supervillian laugh and brought him closer to her face. Angela puckered her lips and gave him a kiss across his whole chest, leaving lip-shaped purple-red marks.

She took a can from her nightstand (only then did Sean realize this was her bedroom) and opened it to reveal it was full of melted chocolate. She dipped Sean in the chocolate. Afterwards, he was so covered he could hardly breathe. Without warning, Angela used the tip of her tongue to lick all the chocolate off, licking every crevice of his body. "That was fun, wasn't it?"

He nodded again.

"Good", said Angela sweetly. "Now, the action begins!" She tore off the leather strap and threw him on the bed. She then tore off her one-piece leather outfit and jumped on the bed. She was now naked and on her hands and knees with her face right above him. She moved up a bit so that now her attractive breasts hovered over him. "You're likin' the view now aren't you, little guy? How'd ya like a closer look?"

Before Sean could respond, Angela's left breast attacked him. The mound of flesh pressed him firmly into the mattress and every time he tried to breath, he got a mouthful of boob. He could hear her laughing at him as she felt his futile struggle to escape her mighty mammary.

She finally lifted her breast off him. She smiled down at him. "Oh, c'mon! Don't even pretend you didn't enjoy it."

Sean was afraid to admit that he did.

"They just weren't big enough though, huh? Let's fix that! Araka-ni. Araka-ni." Her breasts suddenly swelled in size. Before he knew it, he was now pinned beneath her large right breast. He didn't struggle this time. "C'mon, squirm you worm! That's how I get pleasure out of this, feeling you struggle."

In order to avoid the wrath of a woman who could (and undoubtedly would without thought) eat him, step on him or even worse things, he started wiggling. He heard his sexy mistress moaning loudly with pleasure.

She lifted her breast up a little and told him to lick it. He stretched up and licked her large nipple.

She told him to kiss it. He did.

Angela picked him up in her hand she unscrewed the lid of another container on her nightstand, next to a small glass. The container was filled with yellow powder. She reached under the nightstand and pulled out a bottle of liquor. She poured it into the glass on the nightstand.

"I'm hungry little man", she said in her silky, sexy voice. She plopped him in her drink and brought it to her lips. She drank. As she did, Sean went into her mouth. Inside her mouth, she turned him around with her tongue and made the upper half of his body poke out of her mouth. She then bit down. Hard. There was a horrible sensation of pain.

This bitch is gonna eat me!, he thought. However, as her teeth ground the lower half of Sean's body into a digestible paste, she dipped his bleeding body in the yellow powder.

She swallowed the body parts and said, "Gelno-kio." His legs grew back.

She brought him to her lips again, which were still running with his blood and kissed his whole body again.

Then, Angela viciously tore of his arms and legs with her powerful teeth. She used the Gelno-kio stuff again. Then, she put his full body in her mouth. She chewed his whole body. He was perhaps the most delicious little guy she ever had. He was dead. For now. She took some of the pulp from her mouth and swallowed the rest and dipped the pulp in the regenerating powder.

In seconds, Sean was back. "It's bed-time now, little guy."

She smiled at him and put him beneath the sheets. She slid under, still completely nude. Before he knew what was happening, he was caught between her mighty ass-cheeks. He began to struggle as he had beneath her breasts. This clearly turned her on. Angela moaned loudly. Her body shook in orgasm and she gave out a banshee-shriek, as she had masturbated to the tiny young man trying to escape her ass.

 

End Notes:
This one might go on for a while. Then again, it might not. Just one mystery in a world full of them.
"Call Me Lucy" by Gavrelov89

 

When he awoke the next morning, he hoped it was all a dream. Hoped that he ahd somehow passed out in a drunken stupor on the train.

He ahdn't. He was still surrounded by the great walls of flesh that were Angela's ass-cheeks. She awoke soon afterwards and turned over releasing him from what could have been his fleshy tomb. She picked him up with fingers as big as he was and lifted him to her face. He noticed that she now looked about ten years younger. She spread him out on her hand and poked him all over with her index finger.

Finally, she poked him in the crotch, causing him to unload, so to speak. She lifted up the sperm-soaked finger and licked it off. She brought him into the adjoining bathroom. She got in the shower and placed him in the soap dish. She turned on the water soon her sexy body was dripping wet. She picked him up with the soap and began to rub him all over herself, clearly enjoying the sensation.

After she was done, there was a mysterious churning of flame on the floor. The flames then shot out of the floor and made the vague form of a seven-foot-tall woman. Suddenly, there before them was a towering, beautiful woman with long dark red hair.

Angela had a look of awe in her eyes and bowed to the floor with Sean still in her hand. "Lady Lucifer", she breathed.

"Call me Lucy", boomed the impossible woman. "Lady Angela, you have served me well for over a century. You a re highly admired among my succubae."

"Thank you, mistress," said Angela looking up from her position.

"But now it is the time," Lucy continued.

"The time?" said Angela with a little bit of a nervous quiver in her lips.

"Yes. It is time to use the Dagger to its full power, leaving everybody else too small to do anything about the Sisterhood taking over the world!" said Lucy, letting out an evil laugh. "I will also let lesser covens know of this though yours, as the largest and you with the position Keeper of the Dagger, you will rule over a large portion of the world, second only to my own. You may do with that pretty little blonde thing as you please."

"Yes, mistress," said Angela, "thy will be done."

"Good," said Lucy with an evil smile. Then, she vanished again into the flames of Hell.

 

Discovered in the Bathroom by Gavrelov89
 

As Angela wrapped the towel around herself, still clutching Sean, a knock came on the door

            She went to answer it. It was Janica.

            "Uh, hi, Lady Angela," said Janica, "is this a bad time?"

            "No. Not at all," Angela responded, "in fact, I was going to bring the little guy over to you so you could take him to school."

            Janica stretched her hand out and Angela dropped Sean into her hand.

            "By the way," Angela continued, "Lady Lucifer spoke to me today. It is the time."

            Janica now ahd the same nervous quiver in her lip. "Yes ma'am."

            The door shut and Janica left to get the bus.

            She spoke to Sean on the way. "You're probably wondering why I'm not Goth, huh? Well, the answer is everybody would suspect me of being a member of a satanic cult if I was Goth. Nobody suspects the cute little blonde cheerleader." She giggled and the giggle slowly became an evil laugh.

            She gripped him tighter now. He screamed.

            "Aw. Did that hurt ya? Too bad!"

            She gripped him even tighter. He screamed even louder.

            Janica giggled as her screamed. "You're so cute!"

            Then, she dropped him in her purse and boarded the bus.

            He could bear many other kids talking on the bus, but the journey to Janica's school was uneventful.

            When they got there, however, Janica headed straight for the bathroom.

            "Guess where you're goin', little boy," she said. Not giving him any time to respond, she said, "That's right! Down my panties!"

            She then dropped her tight blue jeans, stretched out her pink panties, and stuck him down them, headfirst with his legs comically hanging out. Through all his wiggling and struggling, he worked his way down, accidentally getting his right leg stuck all the way into her vagina.

            As he struggled to get it out, Janica said, "Oh, little guy! You're just making me so horny!"

            Then, she ran into the nearest stall and stood over the toilet. She dropped her pants and panties and forced Sean her vagina, headfirst. Then yanked him out again. She repeated the process in a rhythmic motion until at last liquid erupted from her.

            She pulled him out and moaned with pleasure as she came in the toilet. However, her sweat and cum-soaked hands caused Sean to slip out.

            He wasn't hurt. Apparently the shrinking process had made him stronger. Sean ran to the door. Another girl was entering. She had medium brown hair and similarly colored eyes set in a cute, round face. She wore a plain light blue t-shirt and a dark gray skirt. She picked him up.

            At around this time, Janica noticed he was missing. She pulled up her pants quickly and ran to meet the new girl.

            "Give him to me. He's mine," Janica Told her.

            "Yeah? And What're ya gonna do about it, Jan?" the new girl asked, getting closer to Janica. Sean could now see that the new girl was at least seven inches tall, probably around six foot one. ‘Are ya gonna tell the principle that ya brought a four-inch man to school today?"

            "Very well," said Janica through gritted teeth. "You will get yours in the end." She left.

            "Whatever," snorted the other girl. "She abused you didn't she?" she said to Sean.

            Sean nodded vigorously.

            She pouted. "You poor little guy. Let's get you washed off."

            She went over to the nearest sink and put the water on low. She then placed Sean under it after smearing some hand soap on him.

            When he was clean she said, Do ya feel better."

            He nodded again.

            "This is no good," she continued. "I'll bring you up to my ear." She did so. "Now, how did you get like this?" she said seriously.

            "The Sisterhood of the Dagger did this to me!" he screamed into her ear.

            "What's that?"

            "It's a satanic cult that she belongs to. And it's no phony cult, either. I saw Lucifer herself materialized from flames!"

            "Herself?"

            "Apparently Satan is a woman. She prefers to be called ‘Lucy.' Anyway, the leader of this coven, Angela, keeps said dagger. And now they plan to use it in some way to take over the world."

            "Was it the dagger that shrunk you?" she asked.

            "Yes," he answered.

            "Maybe they plan to shrink everyone in the world."

            "That's what I was thinking too."

            "We have to stop them."

            "Obviously," he said, "but how?"

            "Well," she said, "we could research this ‘sisterhood' on the Internet and go from there. By the way, do you have a name?"

            "Sean," he said.

            "I'm Emmanuelle. But that's a mouthful so you can call me Manni."

            "Nice to meet you, Manni."

            "Nice to meet you, Sean."

            A bell rung.

            "Shit!" exclaimed Manni. ‘I'm late for class!"

            Manni shoved him in her front pocket and picked up her backpack. She the left the bathroom to go to class.
End Notes:

CAN WE TRUST MANNI? WHAT IS THE SISTERHOOD UP TO, ANYWAY? WILL MY CAPS LOCK KEY EVER BECOME UNSTUCK!!!!!!! STAY TUNED!

The Amulet by Gavrelov89
Author's Notes:
Yay! A whole chapter of exposition!
 

It had been difficult for Manni to avoid Janica for the rest of the day, but she did it and she still had Sean by the time the last bell rang.

            She had her own car. It was an old beat-up station wagon, but it had never broken down once. Once she was inside, she took him out once again and placed him beside her ear.

            "How do I know I can trust you?" was the first thing he asked.

            "Have I eaten you?" she asked.

            "No," he said.

            "Have I stepped on you?"

            "No."

            "Did I ever sit on you? Cram you up my twat like Janica?"

            "No," he said.

            "If I was gonna do it," Manni said, "I would have already done. It. Anyway, I want to stop the Sisterhood, too."

            "Okay, okay," he said.

            When they got to Manni's house, she told her mom that she had a lot of homework. The first thing she did was turn on her computer and type "Sisterhood of the Dagger" into a search engine. She placed Sean in her cleavage with only his head sticking out so he could see the screen. The first result was their official website. Manni checked around in it. Found nothing of value.

            But the next website was very helpful. "Whoa, this is interesting," she said to Sean, "it says here that the Sisterhood of the Dagger was formed over three thousand years ago in ancient Egypt. They originally claimed to worship Osiris, god of death, but then it became apparent to them that not only was the deity they were worshipping female, but she was pure evil. She told them off a plan to reduce everyone in that wasn't in their order to miniscule size. It says that everyone in the order would not be affected by the spell cast by the dagger. But it also says that an amulet was forged that would protect people within a certain radius so they could be sued as slaves."

            "Where is it?" Sean shouted up at her.

            "Many more were made as the Sisterhood grew," she responded, "but according to this, the original is right here in Boston. It's in a curiosities shop owned by this woman." Manni indicated a picture at the top of the page.

            "It's Angela!" Sean screamed.

            "Really?"

            He calmed down a bit and said, "No. it just looks like her. Might be her sister or something."

            ‘I don't have school tomorrow," said Manni, "we could go look for it then."

            "Good."
Punishing Janica by Gavrelov89
Author's Notes:
After all that exposition, I owe you a treat. Enjoy!
 

"Damn you, Janica!" Angela screamed at her. ‘He's lose? And some other girl's got him? What if she finds out about us? Worse, what if she finds by twin sister and the amulet?"

            "I am sorry, Lady Angela. I have failed you."

            Angela snorted. "That's the biggest understatement I've ever heard. Lena! Fetch me the dagger!"
            Janica fell to her knees. "No! Don't do this to me Lady Angela! I promise to serve you better in the future! I promise!"

            "Promises aren't enough," said Angela, "you may well have ruined a three-thousand year-old plan! Lena, the dagger."

            A tall blonde woman in her early twenties handed Angela the dagger.

            "Please! Please! Please!" Janica pleaded.

            "Stand up and drop your clothes, worm!" Angel ordered angrily.

            The girl did as she was told, sobbing the whole time.

            "Grow up," Angel said to her as she stabbed Janica right in her well-formed left breast.  Janica rapidly reduced in size to four inches, the same as Sean.

            "Will you help me do the honors?" Angela asked Lena.

            "Happily," said the blonde woman coldly.

            "Good." Angela picked up the tiny Janica, who screamed the whole way up to the woman's face. Smiling, Angela stuck her headfirst into her own mouth. The legs still stuck out and were kicking furiously.

            Angela and Lena embraced tightly. Then, Angela's lips came to Lena's and the latter took Janica's legs into her mouth. Then, Janica began to scream as the two tongues beneath her undulated wildly, exploring each others mouths.

            Outside, the rest of the coven hollered and cheered as Angela and Lena continued to make out and collapse on the sacrificial alter. Suddenly, Lena bit down taking of Janica's legs. Blood dripped from both women's mouths. Lena sat up on haunches and swallowed the legs. Angela closed her eyes and swished around the upper half of the teenager in her mouth, savoring the delicious taste of the young, sexy body. She closed her eyes, smiled and swallowed.

            Neither of them willing to stop then and there, both women shed their cloths and got into a full 69 position with Lena still on top. The rest of the coven continued to cheer them on. Lena was the first to cum. Angela swallowed it happily.

            In Angela's stomach, Janica was still alive, screaming from the combined pain of having her legs bitten off and of being digested alive. Her agony was over soon, however. Lena's vaginal fluids rushed into the stomach, choking and eventually drowning the girl.

            When Angela finally came, it squirted all over the ground in front of the altar. Moaning with pleasure she stood up. Both women put their clothes back on.

            "How did that feel?" Angela asked Lena.

            "Wonderful!" said Lena in ecstasy.

            "Good," said Angela, "that is only a taste of what will happen when we achieve our goal."

            "Yes, mistress," said Lena.

            "By the way," Angela continued, "I need a new right-hand woman now. Would you be up to it?"

            "Yes, mistress."

            "Good." Angela turned to the rest of the coven and said, "This is how traitors die. In agony. Let that be a lesson to you all."

            "Yes, mistress," the rest of the women replied in unison.

            "Lena?" said Angela.

            "Yes?"

            "Your first duty is to track down the amulet while I begin the preparations for the plan. Understood?"

            "Yes, but, with all due respect, ma'am, shouldn't we find the amulet first?" said Lena.

            "No," said Angela, "Lady Lucifer will not wait one minute longer."

            "Yes, mistress," said Lena with a touch of bloodlust in her eye, "I will not fail you or the Sisterhood. Or Lady Lucifer."

            "Hail Satan!" Hail Satan!" chanted the rest of them in unison.

            Angela smiled evilly.
Duel of the Witches by Gavrelov89
 

Manni knocked on the door of the odd little establishment. It was a small building built out of refuse and scrap wedged between two high-rise office building.

            The woman that resembled Angela came out.

            "Um, we're closed and..." she began. Then, her focus shifted to Sean on her shoulder. "Come in," she continued severely.

            They entered. Inside were items ranging from used televisions to something Sean swore was the Ark of the Covenant."

            "So he is a victim of my sister's I presume," said the woman.

            "Yes," said Manni, "and he said that she said it was time."

            The woman went over to the counter and opened a small drawer within it. She took out an object the size of her hand. It was circular and chalk-white in color. Egyptian hieroglyphics circled the outer edge and in the center was the traditional eye-in-the-pyramid.

            "I presume, then, that you are looking for this," said the woman.

            Manni only nodded in response to the question.

            "It is too precious. I cannot let you take it. However, you may stay within this building. As long as you do so, you are safe. Except for him," the woman indicated Sean, "since he has already been affected by the dagger, the amulet cannot protect him. You see, the ritual my sister Angela will conduct today wil reduce everyone outside her order to about two inches tall. He will be affected. We will not."

            "How do you know it will happen today?" asked Manni.

            "I used to a be a member of that order," said the woman, "back in 1870's England, we had a psychic twin act. Though we are not identical, as you can see."

            "Yes," said Manni, you face is smoother and your eyes are hazel instead of pure green."

            "Anyway," she continued, "the Sisterhood knew it would be valuable to have someone with our talents on their side. For most of my life, I held the position my sister now holds. Yes," she turned to Sean, "I did the same thing my sister did to you. But ten years ago, I became repentant. I stole the amulet to use its protection to hide from my sister. Now you say that this is the time." She put her hand on Danni's shoulder. "That means only we can stop her."

            Danni hung her head in realization.

            A knock came on the door.

            "Stay back!" Angela's sister ordred. She opened the door. "Ah, Lena," she said, "I remember you. You were very promising. A bit too promising."

            "I would've expected Janica," said Manni.

            "Janica is dead," said the tall blonde woman known as Lena, "Angela and I tore her body and half and ate the pieces. Now, Monica, you will hand over the little man and the amulet."

            "No," said Monica (Angela's sister), "I still remember how to fight like a witch." Her hands caught fire, but she was unaffected. "Lets do this."

            Monica threw the fire in her hands at Lena. Lena was unaffected. The fireballs were deflected with green explosions.

            "My sister taught you the shield charm, huh?" said Monica. "Well, I know something that it cannot deflect. You!" she shouted at Manni.

            Manni looked at her.

            "Toss me that gun over there," she continued, indicating a Civil War-era pistol hanging on the wall.

            Manni did so.

            Monica caught it as though a string were connecting it to her hand. She wasted no time in using it to shoot Lena.

            Lena screamed in pain. Then, with a startled expression on her face, she began to shrink until her clothes fell off. She stopped at around three inches.

            "What happened?" asked Sean. Manni relayed the question to Monica.

            "When I left the Sisterhood, I broke off a small piece of the dagger and turned it into bullet using magic," Monica said.

            "If that's so, then why didn't the amulet affect it?" Manni asked.

            "Because the bullet was forged in the presence of the amulet," Monica explained paniently.

            "That doesn't make sense," said Manni. Sean agreed.

            "Look, it's just a story. Don't over think it."

            "Who said that?" asked Manni.

            "I don't know," said Monica looking around.

            Sean didn't either.

            "Anyway, the important thing now is to get information out of her," said Monica, referring to Lena.

            Monica picked up the tiny blonde girl. "Am I correct in the assumption that my sister intends to perform the ritual today?" she asked.

            "I'll never tell," said the tiny blonde woman in her outstretched palm.

            "Very well, let me put it this way," said Monica, "if you do not give us that information, I will swallow you whole, letting my stomach acids and bacteria digest you painfully. However, if you give us the information, I promise to chew. The pain will be more sever but it will be over more quickly."

            "Very well," said Lena, "yes, she is probably performing that ritual even as we speak. It is probably too late anyway."

            Monica nodded. "Thank you. You will now receive the death you were promised." She opened her red lips wide and slid Lena inside. The mouth closed slowly behind her. Monica swished the little woman around before finally biting her left leg off. Then her right arm. Then the head. Then, she masticated the remains into an unidentifiable pulp before swallowing.

            Patting her stomach, Monica said, "We don't have much time. We must act now!" She put the amulet around her and led Sean and Manni out of the shop."

            Something was wrong outside. People were apparently losing control of their cars. Oddly enough, the traffic conditions in and around Boston improved.

            "Those people are losing control of their cars because of the spell," said Monica.

            "We're too late," said Manni under her breath. "It's the end of the world."

            "No," said Monica, "there is a way. Come with me. Quickly."
End Notes:
Yes, the whole reason the story is set in Boston was to set up that lame bad traffic joke. Though I'm from Michigan, so this could be the pot calling the kettle black, so to speak. But we have bad roads, so at least we have an excuse.
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=960