Ewen and Stéphane by Diet
Summary:

In the future, the tiny are pets for the big. One such tiny couple, Ewen and Stephane, live under the benovlent care of giants Ellie and Ty. Under the care of the giants, life is good, until Ellie and Ty begin to grow larger. 


Categories: New World Order, Giantess, Breasts, Body Exploration, Breast Enlargement, Couples, Destruction, Gentle, Giant, Slow Size Change, Lesbians, Growing Woman, Mouth Play, Muscle Characters: None
Growth: Mega (501 ft. to 5279 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: FM/f
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 9455 Read: 15425 Published: July 14 2020 Updated: July 14 2020

1. Chapter 1 by Diet

2. Chapter 2 by Diet

3. Chapter 3 by Diet

Chapter 1 by Diet

 

Both heard the door close, the big voices drawing nearer as their owners came down the hall to the bedroom.

Then, the interior of the home darkened.

A tap on the front door and he bounded up to open it.

"And how was your day Ewen?"

He looked up and smiled, "I had a good day Mistress."

Her name... Nayellie. Her giant husband, Terenti usually just celled her ‘Ellie. She called him ‘Ty.

"And where is Stéphane? Ah! There you are!"

"Good evening Mistress."

He never quite got over just how big the giant ones were. Both watched at their Mistress let her long ginger hair down. Behind, her giant husband moved to sit on their bed. Both their masters had a deep love of fitness. Both went to the gym every day after work plus on the weekends. Ewen and Stéphane both agreed their masters were the single most beautiful giants they'd ever seen.

"We got you something." Elle smiled.

Both watched as their mistress reached down to grab something out of their view.

When it was revealed, it was amazing.

"We decided to get you a new, larger home. Best thing is this one is travel ready."

"It is beautiful mistress!" A usually reserved Stéphane hopped up and down. As the home was set down on the dresser, she ran to the front door and stepped inside. Ewen followed behind awed by the size of the home. Course what was big to him, was small to the giants which owned them. After all, both he and Stéphane were slightly less than half the size of a giant's finger in height.

"Now we can take you with us when we travel! Elle said excitedly, "No more leaving you at home."

Ewen and Stéphane gave each other a look of relief, the woman who cared for them when their owners were away wasn't... well, she wasn't very nice.

"While we clean up from the gym, I want you both to move your belongings and get settled. Then..." ellie wiggled her brows, "get ready for some sexy time."

"Yes, Mistress."  Both clasped their hands in front and respectfully bowed heads. They heard the shower start. The sound of the running water caused them both to look up just in time to see ellie take off her sports bra, allowing her humongous breasts to fall free.

As their giants cleaned up after the gym, Ewen and Stéphane moved their clothes. That was pretty much it, aside from a few toiletries. As with the old home, the new one had all the furniture they required, chairs, tables, a bed, even a television.  

Both Stéphane and Ewen were especially glad their masters allowed them to wear clothing.

The sound of water stopped, both of the tinies looked at each other knowingly, then began to undress. Their giants had such an active libido! Must be part and parcel of working out so much, thought Ewen. Since living with them, both he and Stéphane had become far more fit and trim. It was demanding on the body to keep up with giants.

An insistent tap on the door shook their whole home.

Ewen knew exactly who it was. He opened the door to find a hand placed palm up. Ty was a giant man of few words. Both he and Stéphane stepped into his hand and held on as they were whisked away to be deposited between Ellie's big breasts.

"Climb up and please her."

At his order Ewen and Stéphane split, each going their own way, climbing up the steep slope of the breasts before them.

"I feel so big watching them climb me..."

"You are big." Ty's voice was husky. "Not just in comparison to them, I love every one of your six foot two inches...

As he reached his goal, Ewen glanced up to see his giant man kissing the neck of Ellie.

Above the chiseled chest of Ty, was a reminder of who was the dominant male in this household. His giant was a giant among giants at 6'7 inches tall.

Looking back, Ewen watched as Ellie's hand touched Ty's gigantic cock, a cock far bigger than he was tall. A cock so big he had to climb to reach to top. Climbing up the side of his cock was one of Ty's favorite things to have Ewen and Stéphane accomplish.

"I only feel one nipple being pleasured." Ellie giggled. "C'mon Ewen."

He set to work, little hands massaging her nipples, watching amazed as it began to grow bigger and bigger in size. In fact, he felt her whole breast growing bigger beneath him as her arousal increased.

She moaned...

Both tinies were not so audacious to believe they alone were responsible. Sure enough, On of Ty's giant hand had slipped down between Ellie's legs. Ewen knew this routine well, he was going to make her orgasm.

Touching quickly turned to holding on as Ellie reached orgasm.

The tremors eventually cause both he and Stéphane to loose grip and tumble down into the vast canyon between Ellie's breasts.  There they stayed, rising and falling as she gasped for air.

"Ready?" Stéphane asked while looking upward. Ewen followed her gaze to see Ellie's hand reaching down to nab them. Instinctively, they both cowered down. A natural reaction to seeing a being so large reaching for you.

"S'okay little ones." Ellie cooed, "Not gonna hurt you."

Both knew from experience that she wouldn't, but knowing that didn't halt the natural fear.

After a topsy turvy stomach churning ride, they landed in a lush forest of pubic hair rising out of the forest was Ty's monolithic cock.

"Climb me." He ordered.

Pushing though the tangle of dense hair, both readied themselves as giant Ellie moved to watch.

"Ready?" she asked gleefully. Both of her little ones nodded.

"3....2....1..." she paused for what seemed forever. "Go!"

Using any hand hold, both began to climb. Ewen doing his best to maintain his undefeated streak when climbing up Ty's cock.

Stéphane made a costly mistake, she took her eyes away from the climb to gaze into Ellie's beautiful green eyes. Down she slid landing right on her butt.

"Oh!" Ellie gasped, "You okay?"

Stéphane nodded, then began to climb again.

"Good girl!" praised Ellie.

Ewen knew there was no way Stéphane was gonna catch him now so he concentrated on making sure his own hand and footholds were secure as he climbed. This was getting tougher and tougher as Ty's cock grew ever bigger due to his increasing arousal.

Ewen understood, far more than he let on. His giant was enjoying the feeling of power from watching two little people climb his cock.

Finally he reached the summit, the giant groaning as little hands touched a most sensitive part of his anatomy, the tip of his cock. Sliding, clumsily over the tip, Ewen could still feel himself rising as his giant got harder and bigger.

Clasping Stéphane's hand he pulled her up as well.

"Ewen wins!" A wash of hot breath rolled over them as Ellie laughed.

"Hold on kay?"

Both did as Ty moved to stand. The height was terrifying, but both tinies were glad to see the soft bedspread beneath them.

"Now..." Ellies lips were suddenly right next to them. "I wana watch you both fuck right on his cock."

A command.

Wonderfully, he'd fallen in love with Stéphane and she with him. As he slipped within her, she wrapped her little arms round him.

"Yes..." Ellie licked her lips. "That's it..." she encouraged the tiny lovers. Her tongue darted out again, this time to slide along the bottom of Ty's cock.

"Need..."

"I know baby," Ellie reassured, "patience." She smiled wide at hearing her little ones let out a positively adorable little squeak as they climaxed.

"Better run." She urged.

Stéphane and Ewen, fumbled to get up and out of the way as Ellie's gigantic maw closed over the tip of Ty's huge cock.

They ran down the shaft as huge lips chased them, their giantess moving to engulf Ty's cock.

When they reached the base, both leapt, dangling from stands of pubic hair.

The motion which followed was always the worst. For an eternity, they bounced round as each thrust and the withdrawal that followed increased in intensity.

Suddenly it stopped... Ewen and Stéphane confused by the sudden end.

Much to Ty's dismay, Ellie released his cock.

"I have an idea."

"Oh?"

Both tinies picked up on the disappointment in his tone.

Her hand appeared below them, Stéphane and Ewen letting go to plot down into it. Suddenly they were deposited at the front door of their old home.

"Inside." Ellie commanded.

Confused, both of the little people obeyed.

"This is new." Stéphane pulled him into a hug.

"Maybe they just want to make love without us?" suggested Ewen.

Before Stéphane could reply, the front door burst open to reveal the tip of a gigantic cock.

"I'm too big to fit."

"Make yourself fit." Urged Ellie.

The door frame was first to go, then the wooden supports surrounding it were smashed as the huge cock thrust into the room. Moments later, it slammed the ceiling, plaster chunks raining down.

The two tiny people rushed to the window, to look out. What they saw was awe inducing.

Ellie was stroking her husband, giant hand moving up and down his shaft. "Cum baby, flood into their little house.

More of the wall collapsed as the huge cock began to thrust. One such thrust pushed the tip right though the back wall into the kitchen.

They heard Ellie laugh, " Careful baby, your cock is bigger than their house!"

Ewen and Stéphane backed up, watching wide eyed as the monstrous cock grew bigger... and bigger as their giant neared his release. With each gigantic heart beat its size increased until...

The massive release began, the deluge covering them and the entirety of the house. It went on and on... the sticky goo coating all and creating a deep pool round them all the way up to their waist.

"Shit!" rumbled Ty, "I really exploded in there... Ya'll alright?"

In response Ewen and Stéphane stumbled out.

"Aww..." cooed Ellie at seeing them fighting to move after being so coated by her husband's orgasm. "I'll clean you up."

Ewen hated this part, he steeled himself as once more her gigantic maw opened, and a huge tongue lolled out.

Walking carefully so as to not slip and fall. He and Stéphane stepped up and onto that massive tongue.

As Ellie closed her mouth, they were encased in pitch blackness and stifling humidity.  With a deftness unexpected by something so big, that massive tongue swabbed them clean. After which they held on as their giantess playfully bandied them about in her mouth. Just when Even though he was about to be sick, it ended as they both were spat out into a giant hand.

"Ready for round two while Ty rests a moment?" asked Ellie after placing them on a huge pillow. Looking over, neither of the tinies was surprised to see the giant clear phallus at the ready.

After a moment to catch their breath, Stéphane and Ewen stood.

Their giants were insatiable!

 

Chapter 2 by Diet

 

Stéphane and Ewen: The Vacation

He was bit warm.

A bead of perspiration ran down to the tip of his nose.

Not warm, hot!

Their masters had been as good as their word. They were on what the giants called a vacation. On a thing called a Cruise Ship.

All Ewen knew was the ship was so stupendously big he really couldn't see where it began or ended.

Looking round he hoped he might have a sip left in his cup... nope.

Happily, Stéphane handed him hers.

Giving her a thankful look, he took a swig out of the pot sized cup. Everything the giants made for them was just a tad too big. Ewen wasn't complaining, the cold water held within was so...good!

Taking a breath, he sat again, Stéphane scooting closer.

From their spot they looked out at the giants round the pool. Most were lounging, tanning they called it. Younger ones, splashing about in the water.

Everything was just so big, it was difficult to keep from being overwhelmed. After all, it'd taken weeks for him to get used to Ellie and Ty.

They'd saved him... saved Stéphane from the traders who set up tents at places called carnivals and sold little people. No longer would they be naked, starving, or sick from being carted round place to place.

No longer would they be tortured...

They were safe. Ellie and Ty had bonded with them, given them clothes, a home, made them feel like...people again. Least that's how Ewen felt. His giant, Ty hung out with him, treated him with respect, kindness even. They watched...sports...together. Things like baseball, or golf.

While he could appreciate golf, especially the beautiful courses with their beautiful green. Ewen liked baseball better. Unless... Ty took him along to play golf.

Ewen prided himself on observation, and from observation he knew his masters were rich.

"Ours are the best."

"Huh?" Ewen looked over at Stéphane.

"Our masters."

"Oh, yes!" He readily agreed.

"Look. see that woman?"

He followed Stéphane's gaze to find one giantess loafing along lazily. The woman's bust was absolutely enormous, nearly as big as her belly. She was walking next to an equally heavy set man, who was demolishing a huge ice cream cone.

"See how she treats them?"

"What, I... Oh!" he gasped seeing the tiny people flailing about at the woman's ankles. Their hands were tied to a massive bracelet. With her every step they were thrown about.

"And there..." Stéphane pointed.

Another couple...

This time the woman had tiny people tied to her strings of her bikini bottom. As she walked, they flapped about, Ewen cringed watching them repeatedly slap hard against her thigh.

The man had a tiny dangling from his ear ring.

Yet another giant woman had tiny people hanging from her bare breasts, each little man was shackled to a clasp round her nipple.

Ewen was so horrified he sought safety by moving to physically touch his giantess. Reaching back over the expanse of her beautiful baby blue bikini bottoms he lay a hand on the sensitive skin below her belly button.

"You're safe."

Both tinies looked back at hearing and feeling her rumbly big voice. She'd been observing them as they observed the giants.

"We'd never do that to you."  Ellie reassured.

Ewen and Stéphane knew this by experience, but it was so good to hear it reaffirmed.

"Hey!" Ellie slapped her husband on the arm.

"Wha--?"

"Wake up, we've been out in the sun long enough."

"Yeah..." Ty blinked. Sitting up a big in the lounger, he licked his lips.

"Tuck in little ones," commanded Ellie while reaching for her bikini top.

The giants were not concerned about showing bare breasts. Course Ewen thought some might be better served if they didn't. Then again, none of these giants looked as incredible as Ellie and Ty.

Both Ewen and Stéphane slipped into the pouches sewn into Ellie's bikini bottoms. Some giants liked to have the pouches on the outside, Ellie liked the more daring approach preferring to have them on the inside. When the tiny people tucked in, only their heads were above the band of Elie's bikini bottoms.

The one thing you needed to get used to was the motion. As their giantess walked, there was a gentle sway from side to side along with a jolting thud as each of her feet hit the deck.

They walked across miles of ship, though loud public rooms and into elevators, down corridors to finally reach their cabin.

Ty slipped the card through the dook lock and it released with a massive clunk.

Into the cabin they went.

A glorious space, huge bed, decadent bathroom, chairs and sofa, dresser, television and big sliding doors leading out to a fabulous balcony.

"Need you sexy..." Ellie stood on her tippy toes moving to kiss her husband.

"Oh you do?" Ty teased, before their lips met.

"He's Adonis personified." Said an awed Stéphane.

"You've been reading Greek Mythology again, haven't you?" Ewen chuckled.

Both fell silent, listening as the material in Ty's skin tight speedo trunks began to stretch.

Their giant was becoming aroused...

Not everyone should wear skin tight trunks, mused Ewen, especially some of those giant guys he saw at the pool.

Ty looked amazing in them.

The bulge began to grow, the material yawing and squeaking as his cock grew big.

Glancing over at Stéphane, Ewen saw her lick her lips in anticipation as the tops of Ty's trunks pulled again from his waist. For Ewen, seeing his giant become aroused was a reminder of who was the dominant male. Ty's cock was far longer in length than Ewen was tall. Tall as about eight or nine or... twelve of him.

"Aw baby... lemme help." Cooed Ellie.

Moments she stripped those shorts away and the humongous cock was set free.

Seeing the opportunity... Stéphane took a huge chance.

Squirming out of the bikini bottoms, she managed to leap.

Ewen was stunned she'd leapt from such a height. All had not gone perfect however, she was hanging from the very tip of Ty's cock. Little hands grasping as she tried desperately not to fall.

"Whoa!"

Ewen knew Ty had felt her on this most sensitive bit of his anatomy.

"Oh Stéphane! Do be careful!"

Little Ewen watched as Ellie's hand moved protectively under Stéphane's flailing feet.

"Let her do it." Ty said soft while placing hands on hips. "C'mon little one you can do it."

Ellie moved her hand away, keeping it near, but allowing Stéphane's feet to be free again. The little woman clawed and scraped with her hands. Her action causing the huge cock to swell bigger.

Ewen was always amazed by his giant, it seemed Ty's cock continually got bigger as his arousal increased.

 And exhausted Stéphane finally made it up causing Ellie to let out a soft cheer at the little one's success.

Though exhausted from her ordeal, Stéphane wasted no time. Stripping off her teeny bikini tops and bottoms she allowed pure lust to take hold. Two little hands grasped as much of Ty's cock as they could while she bucked her hips against the very raised lip of her giants cock.

Ewen breath hitched and his eyes widened as once more Ty's cock grew and grew.

"Well, two can play at that game!" Ellie teased playfully. "C'mon Ewen, let's show Stéphane how it's done."

The world shifted as Ewen was drawn away from Ty's monolithic manhood and rode along as Ellie settled in a nearby chair.

Delicately plucked from his perch, he watched as acres of bikini bottom where stripped away.

"Please me, my little one." Commanded Ellie who sank in the chair a bit, then stretched her long legs out, resting big feet on the mattress.

Ewen found himself placed down upon her very wet sex. Glancing back, he was awed by her seemingly miles of toned legs stretching out behind him.

Ty may well be a giant among giants...

But Ellie... beautiful, kind, and gentle Ellie... was a giantess among giantesses.

He began touching the rapidly hardening nub of her sex, feeling and seeing it engorge larger before him. Making sure his feet were firmly set on the pad of her finger, Ewen moved his hands against her. When you are small, you needed to be creative in giving pleasure, moving to areas, that bigger fingers couldn't reach due to size.

All the way to the base of her gigantic clitoris he touched, running the nails of his fingers along the wet nub.

Ellie moaned in pleasure, her beautiful goddess like face hidden by gigantic heaving breasts.

Ewen moved faster, perspiration on his brow as he worked hard to bring this gigantic being to orgasm.

Just when he felt his aching arms giving out. Giant beautiful Ellie exploded in orgasm, big squirts of liquid erupting from her.

"Oh... wow..." she panted.

Ewen looked up mesmerized as her toned tummy undulated like a sea with each of her deep breaths.

Thuds on the carpet told Ewen Ty was moving closer.

Looking back he watched in fear as the huge cock with an exhausted Stéphane atop moved closer. Little Stéphane was forced to hold on as Ty's cock swung to and fro as he walked.

"This little one had her fun." He chuckled sexily, "But I need something more my size to climax."

"Will I do?" Ellie said coyly, while lowering one leg to allow her husband to move in.

"Damn baby!"

"What?" rumbled Ty.

"Your cock is super hard! I want that in me!"

Ewen held on as Ellie's titanic legs rose to rest on Ty's shoulders.

For a moment, Ewen was genuinely concerned, thinking his giants were so involved in their own lust that they'd forgotten bout him and Stéphane.

"I see you..." Ty reassured in a soft tone. "Slide down, the both of you."

The little ones knew what was needed.

Ewen slid down Ellie's engorged Labia, his feet touching the fabric of the chair. On the other side, Stéphane fearlessly jumped from the top of the huge cock, letting out a huff as she landed on the chair.

As the huge cock glided within Ellie. Ewen and Stéphane raised arms, hands outstretched, their teeny fingernails scratching along the shaft of Ty's incredibly big manhood.

He moaned in pleasure, the little people happy to know they were helping the please their greatest protector.

It was precarious... many a tiny had been snagged and thrust into a giant woman doing what he and Stéphane were doing. You had to keep from grasping at the side of the cock, instead your balance depended on getting your feet set so as to not fall forward.

Ty slowly thrust within Ellie to the point where his scrotum bumped up against the tiny people.

The giant woman's breath hitched. "Every time..." she huffed "I feel you in me, it seems you grow bigger!"

Their giant said nothing, but tiny Ewen and Stéphane knew he loved hearing Ellie's words. The huge cock began to grow even more, veins throbbing within as the skin over them stretched further.

Ty withdrew slightly, then began to thrust. Ewen kept his focus despite the earthquake, nails scraping along the massive shaft.

Ellie orgasmed first, Ewen watching amazed as her sex clamped down hard on Ty's cock. A flood of liquid fell upon the leather of the chair making foot holds for the tiny people precarious.

Looking up past the huge cock thundering back and forth, Ewen saw pure power on display. The incredibly defined muscles in Ty's abs and chest flexed bigger, his biceps swelling as he gasped the edge of the chair.

Despite all the noise and the fury. Ewen heard Stéphane's moan. She had orgasmed again, just looking up at the giant before them.

"Gonna cum!" his warning meant mostly for the little people he cared about, not wanting them to be hurt.

It began... something Ewen was both awed by and envied. He could feel his giant let loose his deluge. The side of his cock bulged and spasmed as gallons of cum flowed to the tip and ultimate release within Ellie.

Then... silence, save heavy breaths.

"Honey?"

"Hmmmm?" Answered a lethargic Ty, while pulling away. Gobs of his cum now flowed out from Ellie, making for a sticky pool around the feet of an exhausted Stéphane and Ewen.

"We've been rude."

"Rude?" Ty sat on the edge of the bed.

"Someone among us hasn't had the opportunity to cum."

A smile spread across Ty's lips. "I trust you can help him while Stéphane and I shower before dinner?"

"Of course..."

Ewen was plucked up once more between Ellie's thumb and forefinger, while Ty did the same with Stéphane and retreated to the bathroom.

Ewen knew Stephane would be safe, The bathroom contained a wee little shower unit, just for tinies.

"Now Ewen..." Ellie prefaced while gently settling him down on a pillow. "Would you do me a favor?"

"Anything Mistress." He replied immediately.

"How I love your obedience ..." Her eyelashes fluttered and hot breath washed over him as she sighed.  "Ewen... I wana watch you make yourself cum. Can you do that for me?"

"Yes, Mistress..."

He was knocked on his butt as she shifted in bed, huge beautiful eyes looking directly at him before equally huge lips pressed against him.

"That's it..." she praised as he began to touch himself. "Cum for me my handsome little man."

He preened... she said he was handsome!

"Faster..."

Ewen couldn't hold back, Ellie was so incredibly beautiful.

The tip of her huge finger slipped under his tiny cock, she wanting to catch every dibble of his cum.

With a cry, he orgasmed.

Her finger lifted away to be placed between plush lips. She kept her eyes on him while seductively licking her finger...

"Cum from you littles always tastes soooooo good!" She laughed, showcasing gleaming white teeth. "better than the best desert!"

"Now..." she plucked him up again while rolling over on her back.

Ewen was placed between huge breasts.

"Rest a minute, my little Ewen. Then we'll take a shower together. Tonight we want to take you both with us to dinner. Would you like that?"

"Oh yes, Mistress!"

"Good, I'm looking forward to seeing you in your new tuxedo and Stéphane in her dress, you both will look so elegant."

"We'll do our best to look good for you Mistress." Ewen sat looking up at her face as she rested her head on a pillow.

"Ewen, I want to make absolutely sure you understand that Ty and I would never dream of treating you like those other little people you saw at the pool."

"I'm thankful for that Mistress, so very thankful."

"Good..."

He held on as she took a deep breath.

"Now..." she grinned. "I wana play a little while Ty showers. Come to my ear little one and speak sweet nothings to me while I..."

He turned to watch one of her hands sliding down her toned tummy towards...

His mistress was insatiable!

 

Chapter 3 by Diet

Stéphane and Ewen: Time for Toys

Within the confines of their little home Stéphane lay within his arms.

They were entangled on the couch, dozing the day away.

The larger world outside their home was silent.

After a wondrous vacation, Ellie had gone to what the big people called...a conference. She'd been at this conference for one full month by the giant measure. Part of her work which earned their masters loads and loads of money.

Ellie's husband Ty had stayed home, going to his own job in construction. He was a job site foreman. While Ewen didn't know what that was exactly, he knew enough to understand Ty was a boss of some kind.

Ewen also knew that Ty missed Ellie terribly.

His giant was a man of few words, not given to emotion. If you watched, if you observed closely, as Ewen did, one could easily see how Ty missed Ellie. The giant man was gone more, the emptiness and silence of the house clearly bothering him. He spent more time at work and far more time at the gym. Some nights Ty didn't walk in the door until nine at night.

Whatever Ty was doing at the gym was having an effect.

When you are small, as he and Stéphane were, you notice every change to people so much bigger than you. Ty's muscles were just a bit larger, more defined, his giant was really pushing his limits at the gym. Plus, he was drinking something called a protein shake. He even let Ewen try some. Ty had laughed a genuine laugh at the face Ewen made upon taking a sip.

Ty and Ellie were fitness fanatics and that fanaticism translated over into everything.

To include food for their little ones.

The giant store, sold pellets to feed the tiny you owned. Ewen and Stéphane had eaten plenty of the meaty little protein pellets. Ellie and Ty thought the pet food was gross, so instead they bought real food. Though it was expensive to purchase miniature food, the giants felt it well worth it to ensure a proper healthy diet for the tinies they owned.

It wasn't exactly miniaturized food, more like bits taken from giant food.

Some of it, however, was produced to their scale, like the fresh made bread loves both Ewen and Stephane loved.

They also got various cuts from huge pieces of meat, cuts of vegetables, little bottles of milk, juices, and even something called ice cream. Ellie had taught them how to use tableware, demonstrating how to hold a fork, a knife, and other such items. Ty had bought them a mechanical cold box called a refrigerator to keep their food in.

Speaking of food... Ewen was hungry.

Supper time.

Gently extricating himself from a sleeping Stéphane, Ewen walked to the kitchen. Pausing a moment, he gave silent thanks to his owners for all they did. He had a full working kitchen and the giants had taught him how to cook.

On tonight's menu was Shrimp and Zucchini ribbons.

Well, cuts of shrimp and zucchini... The water creature called a shrimp was bigger than he was.

Ewen set to work.

As he was setting the table, he heard the telltale sounds indicating his master was home.

Thudding footsteps down the hall, the sound of a gym bag hitting the wood floor.

"Something sure smells good!"

At the sound of the booming voice Ewen immediately stopped what he was doing. He and Stéphane walked out of their home. Clasping hands in front they dipped their heads in submission as was proper custom for littles when being addressed by their giant owner.

"Judging by the smell alone, I'd say you may well have become a better cook than me."

"Thank you, Master." Ewen spoke for the both of them as they respectfully bowed heads in deference to their giant.

"Ah now," Ty said gently, "heads up. Relax you two."

Both tinies looked up at the giant before them. Ty was in every aspect a kind and gentle man. A man not prone to displays of temper, or any type of cruelty. Ewen was thankful every day that Ty owned him as he knew firsthand how horribly littles could be treated by giants.

Stéphane practically worshiped their giant owner.

"Well, I stink." Pronounced Ty, adding wink for good measure. "You two have enjoy dinner, I'm gonna shower." While speaking, Ty took off his tee shirt to reveal acres of muscles abs and an incredible chest.

Ewen heard Stéphane whimper with pleasure. He had to admit, Ty was a pretty amazing sight.

Clean shaven, face and chest, thick black hair with piercing blue eyes, and big strong hands. When you are tiny, you tend to notice hands, because they often carry you.

"Ellie sent me a text, she's on her way home." He stripped off his gym shorts, and the skin tight undies beneath. Even when flaccid, his cock was gigantic! Turning, the giant walked to the bath.

"Better eat up." Ewen looked to Stéphane. "The mistress is on her way, and you know what that means..."

"Sexy time." Stéphane's voice held excitement at the prospect.

**

"I sooooo missed you two!"

"We missed you as well Mistress, welcome home."

"Awww, thank you Ewen." Ellie had bent low at the waist, to be at eye level with her tinies. And how are you my little Stéphane?"

"Very glad that you are home safe, Mistress," said Stéphane while looking into the chasm between Ellie's huge breasts.

"I'm glad to be home." Ellie reached out, the tip of her index finger running up and down Stéphane's back.

"I brought you presents for sexytime." Ellie wiggled her brows.

Stéphane and Ewen gave each other a wary glance.

"Oh now," Ellie admonished. "Where's your sense of adventure?"

The two little people didn't know what exactly to say to that. Instead they both watched silent as their giantess sat a huge bag on the dresser, a bag which dwarfed their home.

"I bought us some toys!"

The two little people gave each other another wary glance causing Ellie to laugh while reaching into the bag.

First she pulled out an absolutely huge phallus. "Ewen I think you are gonna love this!" As she sat the toy down on its base, little Ewen looked up... and up... and up dwarfed by the scale of the monolith standing before him.

"Oh..." Ellie was busily rooting around in the bag. "I know I got some... ah!" she pulled out some batteries.

"Now don't fret you two!" Ellie smiled. "Ty's bigger than this thing and you've spent plenty of time climbing him." She worked to open the package containing the batteries. "The woman at the store looked at me like I was crazy or something when I bought this. Course... she doesn't know just how big Ty's is!" Ellie gave her two tinies a cute wink.

"Okay..." she muttered when finished installing a little, to her, battery. "Ewen you ready?"

He watched wide eyed as she set the monstrosity down. It was made of a clear material, and was hollow. The end facing him looked very much like the opening of an enormous cave.

"See?" Ellie began gleefully. "You crawl in..." she paused a moment and giggled. "You can walk in, cause you're so teeny. Inside is a surprise if... you can figure it out..." she teased.

Ewen looked up in fear, mind putting the pieces together. He was going... inside...her!

"No don't you worry my teeny Ewen, I know I'm huge in comparison to you, but... this will protect you from my...rather exuberant orgasm. Elle tore her top off, then her bra. Ewen watched in awe as gigantic breasts were set free. His mistress towering over him like a goddess.

"Ty got called to the worksite, so all I have is you Ewen." Ellie pouted adorably. "How bout it then? This is your big chance to please a big girl like me?"

Ewen marched forward, right into the phallus.

"That's my fearless little man!" Ellie praised. "I'm gonna have to reward you for your obedience to me."

Through the clear plastic of the phallus, Ellie watched facinated as Ewen walked deeper and deeper inside the sex toy. The eroticism of it all made her sex wet.

From far below Stéphane watched as her Mistress' nipples engorged, becoming big and firm high above.

"I wouldn't dream of leaving my cute Stéphane out of the fun." Ellie reached into the bag again to set down a pair of objects as big as the tiny woman.

Stéphane had no idea what was before her...

"Nipple cups!" Ellie said happily. "This is a true test of your endurance Stéphane! See what you do is..." the giant woman picked on of the cups up and placed it over the nipple on her left breast. "Put it on my nipple, then you gotta push this miniature plunger here..." Ellie demonstrated. "And... it... clamps down on my nipple and gives me pleasure." With a pop, the giant woman removed the cup. "Damn that does feel good!" she breathed. "Now Stéphane, you're gonna have to carry these up the slope of my breast, then put it on my nipple. Once that's done, you must pump to apply pressure and keep pumping to maintain pressure." Ellie quirked an eyebrow, "Can you do it?"

"Yes Mistress!"

"Good, I love your enthusiasm in wanting to please me. "

Ewen continued his progress forward, all the way to the huge tip. There he found two big button looking things. Before he could figure out what these button things did, he was thrown about as Ellie picked up the phallus. Round and round he slid within his plastic prison.

"Go Stéphane!" Commanded Ellie.

The little woman lifted one of the huge suction cups, with a series of cute grunts, she trekked up the side of the mountain sized breast. The thing was so heavy! Stéphane pressed on however, bare feet padding on the bare skin on Ellie breast.

Breathing hard, tiny Stéphane reached the summit and, with a groan from exertion, managed to lift the cup right onto the big nipple.

"Good! Ellie praised. Now give it some suction."

After a moment to ready herself, Stéphane leapt with all she had. Straddling the device, she began using all the strength she had to depress the plunger at the top. She watched as the nipple within the suction cup grew bigger and bigger.... And still bigger!

Ewen was having a time of it... The phallus he was in was now straight up and down. He'd fallen all the way down to the tip. Thankfully, the interior surface was soft and pliant. Looking out though the clear plastic he watched amazed as Ellie used the tip of the phallus to massage a gigantic clitoris nearly as big as he was, her beautiful sex on full display before him.

It was now or never, Ewen used all of his weight as leverage to depress one of the two buttons.

"Whoa!" he muttered with awe at feeling the surface surround him begin to vibrate. Outside...Ellie moaned, the sound like rolling thunder to his ears. Encouraged, he used all he had to depress the button again. The vibration became more intense. He was tossed about as Ellie moved the Phallus faster.

"The other one Stéphane!" Commanded Ellie in a haze of pleasure.

The little woman understood. However, this was going to be quite a task. The flesh surrounding her roiling as Ellie's ardor rose higher and higher. Letting go of the suction cup she was clinging to, she immediately toppled down the slope of the breast and into the deep canyon between.

Mustering her courage, Stéphane began the climb dragging the big heavy nipple cup behind her.

"That's it..." Ellie encouraged. "You can do it my lovely little Stéphane!"

Beads of sweat formed on her brow from the terrible exertion, Stéphane knew she couldn't stop, she had to pull this huge thing up the side of her mistress' breast. Falling on her butt, the tiny woman kicked her legs pulling with all her might. It was so heavy! Glancing back, Stéphane watched as the phallus holding Ewen was suddenly plunged deep within Ellie.

Ewen was thrown into darkness...

Back and forth he slid, as his giant mistress worked the Phallus within her.

He hardly had time to think about how incredible it was to actually be inside a gigantic being.

Sliding forward, he lifted into the air as he fell all the way to the tip. His butt slammed up against the button and suddenly lights within the Phallus came on.

What he now saw was awe inspiring for one so small.

 Around him beautiful flesh, undulated as the phallus surrounding him slid back and forth. Ahead Ellies huge cervix, gateway to her cavernous uterus. Behind flashes of light from the opening of her sex as Ellie. The flashes were becoming more and more muted as his giant woman moved ever closer to orgasm.

Another shift and his butt slammed the button again. The vibration rose to such an extent that Ewen felt it all the way down to his bones.

Stéphane pumped as fast as she could...

The suction cup and already fallen off once, rolling all the way down into the chasm between gigantic breasts.

Rivers of sweat poured off her as she threw herself into depressing the plunger.

"C'mon...c'mon!" she groaned while doing so. Thankfully, the suction held and the nipple encased within the cup began to grow bigger. Stéphane kept at it until she no longer had the strength to pump any more.

"Losing the other one!" Ellie moaned.

Stéphane knew what her mistress was indicating, the other cup was losing suction. After dragging this cup up the side of a heaving breast, the tiny woman did not want to do it again. Barreling down the side of the breast Stéphane used the momentum to get up the side of the other boob. Despite exhaustion, Stephane pushed down on the plunger with all she had.

The surface surrounding him popped and squeaked...

It was about to happen... his gigantic mistress was near orgasm. Ewen tried to hold on...

"Oh!" Ellie groaned. "Hang on Stéphane!" she huffed "Gonna be a big one!" 

Having no other option, Stéphane wrapped her legs round the nipple cup and held on tight.

Suddenly Ellie arched her back causing a stomach churning upward ride for little Stéphane

The walls caved in!

Ewen had a front row seat to view the sheer power of his giant mistress.

All round him, the plastic heaved as powerful vaginal muscles clamped down tight.

Then silence, save the thunderous beating of Ellie's heart.

Up.... then down.... Up.....then down....

Stephanie continued to hold on as the giant breast she was on rose and fell.

"Wow!" Ellie breathed, "That was incredible!"

The little woman looked on as her giant mistress effortless popped the suction cup off her right breast. Climbing down, Stéphane watched as the cup she was just holding onto was popped free and lifted away.

"Let's free Ewen, shall we?"

Ellie giggled at hearing the front door close. "Guess who Stéphane?!" 

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=9423