- Text Size +

 

Both heard the door close, the big voices drawing nearer as their owners came down the hall to the bedroom.

Then, the interior of the home darkened.

A tap on the front door and he bounded up to open it.

"And how was your day Ewen?"

He looked up and smiled, "I had a good day Mistress."

Her name... Nayellie. Her giant husband, Terenti usually just celled her ‘Ellie. She called him ‘Ty.

"And where is Stéphane? Ah! There you are!"

"Good evening Mistress."

He never quite got over just how big the giant ones were. Both watched at their Mistress let her long ginger hair down. Behind, her giant husband moved to sit on their bed. Both their masters had a deep love of fitness. Both went to the gym every day after work plus on the weekends. Ewen and Stéphane both agreed their masters were the single most beautiful giants they'd ever seen.

"We got you something." Elle smiled.

Both watched as their mistress reached down to grab something out of their view.

When it was revealed, it was amazing.

"We decided to get you a new, larger home. Best thing is this one is travel ready."

"It is beautiful mistress!" A usually reserved Stéphane hopped up and down. As the home was set down on the dresser, she ran to the front door and stepped inside. Ewen followed behind awed by the size of the home. Course what was big to him, was small to the giants which owned them. After all, both he and Stéphane were slightly less than half the size of a giant's finger in height.

"Now we can take you with us when we travel! Elle said excitedly, "No more leaving you at home."

Ewen and Stéphane gave each other a look of relief, the woman who cared for them when their owners were away wasn't... well, she wasn't very nice.

"While we clean up from the gym, I want you both to move your belongings and get settled. Then..." ellie wiggled her brows, "get ready for some sexy time."

"Yes, Mistress."  Both clasped their hands in front and respectfully bowed heads. They heard the shower start. The sound of the running water caused them both to look up just in time to see ellie take off her sports bra, allowing her humongous breasts to fall free.

As their giants cleaned up after the gym, Ewen and Stéphane moved their clothes. That was pretty much it, aside from a few toiletries. As with the old home, the new one had all the furniture they required, chairs, tables, a bed, even a television.  

Both Stéphane and Ewen were especially glad their masters allowed them to wear clothing.

The sound of water stopped, both of the tinies looked at each other knowingly, then began to undress. Their giants had such an active libido! Must be part and parcel of working out so much, thought Ewen. Since living with them, both he and Stéphane had become far more fit and trim. It was demanding on the body to keep up with giants.

An insistent tap on the door shook their whole home.

Ewen knew exactly who it was. He opened the door to find a hand placed palm up. Ty was a giant man of few words. Both he and Stéphane stepped into his hand and held on as they were whisked away to be deposited between Ellie's big breasts.

"Climb up and please her."

At his order Ewen and Stéphane split, each going their own way, climbing up the steep slope of the breasts before them.

"I feel so big watching them climb me..."

"You are big." Ty's voice was husky. "Not just in comparison to them, I love every one of your six foot two inches...

As he reached his goal, Ewen glanced up to see his giant man kissing the neck of Ellie.

Above the chiseled chest of Ty, was a reminder of who was the dominant male in this household. His giant was a giant among giants at 6'7 inches tall.

Looking back, Ewen watched as Ellie's hand touched Ty's gigantic cock, a cock far bigger than he was tall. A cock so big he had to climb to reach to top. Climbing up the side of his cock was one of Ty's favorite things to have Ewen and Stéphane accomplish.

"I only feel one nipple being pleasured." Ellie giggled. "C'mon Ewen."

He set to work, little hands massaging her nipples, watching amazed as it began to grow bigger and bigger in size. In fact, he felt her whole breast growing bigger beneath him as her arousal increased.

She moaned...

Both tinies were not so audacious to believe they alone were responsible. Sure enough, On of Ty's giant hand had slipped down between Ellie's legs. Ewen knew this routine well, he was going to make her orgasm.

Touching quickly turned to holding on as Ellie reached orgasm.

The tremors eventually cause both he and Stéphane to loose grip and tumble down into the vast canyon between Ellie's breasts.  There they stayed, rising and falling as she gasped for air.

"Ready?" Stéphane asked while looking upward. Ewen followed her gaze to see Ellie's hand reaching down to nab them. Instinctively, they both cowered down. A natural reaction to seeing a being so large reaching for you.

"S'okay little ones." Ellie cooed, "Not gonna hurt you."

Both knew from experience that she wouldn't, but knowing that didn't halt the natural fear.

After a topsy turvy stomach churning ride, they landed in a lush forest of pubic hair rising out of the forest was Ty's monolithic cock.

"Climb me." He ordered.

Pushing though the tangle of dense hair, both readied themselves as giant Ellie moved to watch.

"Ready?" she asked gleefully. Both of her little ones nodded.

"3....2....1..." she paused for what seemed forever. "Go!"

Using any hand hold, both began to climb. Ewen doing his best to maintain his undefeated streak when climbing up Ty's cock.

Stéphane made a costly mistake, she took her eyes away from the climb to gaze into Ellie's beautiful green eyes. Down she slid landing right on her butt.

"Oh!" Ellie gasped, "You okay?"

Stéphane nodded, then began to climb again.

"Good girl!" praised Ellie.

Ewen knew there was no way Stéphane was gonna catch him now so he concentrated on making sure his own hand and footholds were secure as he climbed. This was getting tougher and tougher as Ty's cock grew ever bigger due to his increasing arousal.

Ewen understood, far more than he let on. His giant was enjoying the feeling of power from watching two little people climb his cock.

Finally he reached the summit, the giant groaning as little hands touched a most sensitive part of his anatomy, the tip of his cock. Sliding, clumsily over the tip, Ewen could still feel himself rising as his giant got harder and bigger.

Clasping Stéphane's hand he pulled her up as well.

"Ewen wins!" A wash of hot breath rolled over them as Ellie laughed.

"Hold on kay?"

Both did as Ty moved to stand. The height was terrifying, but both tinies were glad to see the soft bedspread beneath them.

"Now..." Ellies lips were suddenly right next to them. "I wana watch you both fuck right on his cock."

A command.

Wonderfully, he'd fallen in love with Stéphane and she with him. As he slipped within her, she wrapped her little arms round him.

"Yes..." Ellie licked her lips. "That's it..." she encouraged the tiny lovers. Her tongue darted out again, this time to slide along the bottom of Ty's cock.

"Need..."

"I know baby," Ellie reassured, "patience." She smiled wide at hearing her little ones let out a positively adorable little squeak as they climaxed.

"Better run." She urged.

Stéphane and Ewen, fumbled to get up and out of the way as Ellie's gigantic maw closed over the tip of Ty's huge cock.

They ran down the shaft as huge lips chased them, their giantess moving to engulf Ty's cock.

When they reached the base, both leapt, dangling from stands of pubic hair.

The motion which followed was always the worst. For an eternity, they bounced round as each thrust and the withdrawal that followed increased in intensity.

Suddenly it stopped... Ewen and Stéphane confused by the sudden end.

Much to Ty's dismay, Ellie released his cock.

"I have an idea."

"Oh?"

Both tinies picked up on the disappointment in his tone.

Her hand appeared below them, Stéphane and Ewen letting go to plot down into it. Suddenly they were deposited at the front door of their old home.

"Inside." Ellie commanded.

Confused, both of the little people obeyed.

"This is new." Stéphane pulled him into a hug.

"Maybe they just want to make love without us?" suggested Ewen.

Before Stéphane could reply, the front door burst open to reveal the tip of a gigantic cock.

"I'm too big to fit."

"Make yourself fit." Urged Ellie.

The door frame was first to go, then the wooden supports surrounding it were smashed as the huge cock thrust into the room. Moments later, it slammed the ceiling, plaster chunks raining down.

The two tiny people rushed to the window, to look out. What they saw was awe inducing.

Ellie was stroking her husband, giant hand moving up and down his shaft. "Cum baby, flood into their little house.

More of the wall collapsed as the huge cock began to thrust. One such thrust pushed the tip right though the back wall into the kitchen.

They heard Ellie laugh, " Careful baby, your cock is bigger than their house!"

Ewen and Stéphane backed up, watching wide eyed as the monstrous cock grew bigger... and bigger as their giant neared his release. With each gigantic heart beat its size increased until...

The massive release began, the deluge covering them and the entirety of the house. It went on and on... the sticky goo coating all and creating a deep pool round them all the way up to their waist.

"Shit!" rumbled Ty, "I really exploded in there... Ya'll alright?"

In response Ewen and Stéphane stumbled out.

"Aww..." cooed Ellie at seeing them fighting to move after being so coated by her husband's orgasm. "I'll clean you up."

Ewen hated this part, he steeled himself as once more her gigantic maw opened, and a huge tongue lolled out.

Walking carefully so as to not slip and fall. He and Stéphane stepped up and onto that massive tongue.

As Ellie closed her mouth, they were encased in pitch blackness and stifling humidity.  With a deftness unexpected by something so big, that massive tongue swabbed them clean. After which they held on as their giantess playfully bandied them about in her mouth. Just when Even though he was about to be sick, it ended as they both were spat out into a giant hand.

"Ready for round two while Ty rests a moment?" asked Ellie after placing them on a huge pillow. Looking over, neither of the tinies was surprised to see the giant clear phallus at the ready.

After a moment to catch their breath, Stéphane and Ewen stood.

Their giants were insatiable!