Special Needs by JT7
Summary:

Brent was chosen among several other genetically privileged teens to donate their genes to a lab. After the lab is able to put together a successful concoction, the donors are the first to reap its benefits and start a new society. 

Read to explore the limit-free, drama-packed community of Omega Island!


Categories: Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Young Adult 20-29, Breasts, Butt, Couples, Feet, Gentle, Giant, Growing Woman, Humiliation, Insertion, Lesbians, Mouth Play, Odor, Slave, Slow Size Change Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.)
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.), Dwarf (3 ft. to 5 ft.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 18 Completed: Yes Word count: 147622 Read: 101868 Published: June 27 2020 Updated: September 08 2020
Story Notes:

This is my first story on here so don’t expect much, and don't ask me why the formatting for chapters 4+ is weird.

I have a discord in my bio if anyone wants to talk about the story. It's long and complex so there's a lot to talk about, and there are people who discuss after every chapter. You will also get updates on when chapters drop.

For anyone just looking for sex scenes, start at chapter 8 and just look for the tags in each preceding story note.

1. 1: Arrival by JT7

2. 2: Welcome to Omega Island by JT7

3. 3: Moving Fast by JT7

4. 4: Young Mitchell by JT7

5. 5: The Guinea Pigs Emerge by JT7

6. 6: Girl Magnet by JT7

7. 7: A Freak of Science by JT7

8. 8: New Bod New Me by JT7

9. 9: The Anticipatied and the Surprises by JT7

10. 10: Jessella by JT7

11. 11: A new setup by JT7

12. 12: The Search Begins by JT7

13. 13: What are we? by JT7

14. 14: Caught by JT7

15. 15: The Error Repeaters by JT7

16. 16: Recovery Time by JT7

17. Finale Part 1: Arthur’s Plans by JT7

18. Finale Part 2: Special Needs No Longer by JT7

1: Arrival by JT7
I was on a sun chair, breathing in the salty air on the yacht. Life could not have been better right now. Well, it also hasn’t gotten much worse than this. My entire life I felt like I was “the guy”. I was decently smart, I was athletic as hell, and I was a social butterfly. No wonder I was chosen to be part of this experiment. As a part of a top secret experiment to advance human society, the CIA has rented out an entire county out in Montana to test some experimental drugs on “genetically superior humans”. Being the son of a gymnast from UCLA and an aeronautics engineer from Stamford, I probably have been targeted by them ever since I was born.

It was probably also why they took my sister with me. Liz is 14, two years younger than me. The fact that she came with us tells me that they wanted me for my genes rather than my actual identity. Liz is pretty smart getting her genes from dad, but it’s made her a nerd. She only plays on the school tennis team and she’s not even that good at it.

We were on the top floor looking out at the back of the yacht. There were a couple of other people on the yacht too, mostly high schoolers like us. We all knew how we were selected, so despite nobody knowing each other, everyone was so confident they quickly made new friends. Everyone except for me and Liz, probably the only two siblings on this yacht. We just talked to each other instead of trying to make new friends. Apparently, the only other two sunbathers on the yacht was this black guy, who was passed out and scrunched up in a sleeping position, and this blonde girl who was on her phone, with her bikini-clad ass sticking up for everyone to see.

You know, knowing that I would be on a boat with “genetically superior” teenage girls, I should have done more girl spotting. I did check out this brunette earlier, but after that...nothing. I don’t know why.

I watched as the girl turned so her stomach was facing up. From the diagonal view I had, her tits were perfect. They were probably a size B, with just the amount of firmness to retain that perky shape even with the large bra over it. Her swimsuit wasn’t too revealing but the way it fit her so snug and tight was more than enough to make up for that.

Then eventually the girl started looking at me. She gave me a look. Despite having sunglasses on, she could tell that I was checking her out. I took off my sunglasses and smiled back, hoping I didn’t creep her out. Then, confirming my hopes, the girl walked over to me. She was hypnotizing me with way she swayed her hips with every step, and the way her tits slightly jiggled with every step.

“Hey” she said

“Hey, it looks like we’re one of the only lonely people on this boat”

“Yeah. So where are you from”

“I’m from Florida”

“Oh cool, I’m from Cali”

“OMG where do you live?”

“I live close to Santa Barbara”

“You’re so lucky I’ve always wanted to go to the west coast. It looks hella nice there”

“Florida seems like a pretty chill place to live too”

We chatted for a while, pretending that I never checked her out. I learned that she competed nationally for gymnastics and was likely the reason why she was picked for the trip.

Eventually we looked out the yacht to check out where the hell we were going. There was an island dead ahead, and a couple of distant islands surrounding it. “Do you know where we’re going?” said the girl.

“I don’t know” I said. “They did say they would take us to an island tho”

“That helps a lot, genius” the girl laughed.

“Hey, my name is not genius” I chuckled, “My name is Brent”

“Oh my god! I can’t believe I forgot to tell you my name! My name is Haley” said the girl.

“I could have guessed, you look like a Haley”. Haley blushed.

As we got closer to the islands, we got pretty sure we were not in Hawaii. Maybe we were on the Virgin Islands, or some other island military base.

Haley looked down at the lower deck and saw the mass groups of people interacting with each other

“I just stuck to my sister for this one, it’s chaos down there. They’re all prep school boys meeting girls for the first time” I said.

“Oh my god so the school I went to was next a catholic boys-only prep school and the kids there were so annoying” Haley said.

“Well, isn’t it a coincidence that you and I are the only non-annoying people on this boat” I said. Haley smiled. We stared at each other until I felt something was off. I turned around to see Liz looking at both of us. “Get a room” she said.

The boat finished pulling into the dock and we walked onto the pier. Being on what I thought was a military base, I expected to see military vessels across both sides of the pier. Instead, it looked like we were at some privately owned island. Two military officers wearing gray approached us to organize all the chaos.

He shouted at all of us to gather around him in a tone that scared the shit out of me and Haley. We stayed together with Liz.

I was lucky to find Haley, it became apparent that there were some other shy people on the boat. It was easy to pick out the kids who just stood there with their head down while others were talking to each other.

“Good afternoon young ladies and gentlemen” said the second officer. “You have been chosen for your genetics as part of the development of a new medicine” he said.

“This project is highly confidential. We can detect the information traveling in and out of this island. If we see leaked information, you will be removed from the island and face other punishments as stated in your contract” he said. “Now, we shall lead you to the hotel where your luggage is waiting for you. Follow me”

Haley, Liz and I walked together, everyone still in swimsuits. While Liz was on her phone, Haley and I chatted about the stunning tropical scenery surrounding us. Palm trees split beautiful sidewalks. The sky was clear blue with a slight breeze. It was hot and not too humid outside, with a slight breeze. Even more amazing was the way Haley looked. As she rambled a little bit about how nice everything was, I stole a few looks at her rack. They are just so perfectly rounded and jiggled with each little step Haley took. As we kept walking, we passed restaurant and entered a park quad. At the center was a beautiful fountain lined with shrubs. We took a right at this fountain to a large hotel. Looks like we’re in for a quality stay.
2: Welcome to Omega Island by JT7
Author's Notes:
I accidentally uploaded this chapter somewhere else. I need to get used to the website still lol

Minimal sexual content. Mostly character development
“Wow” I said after taking a step into our hotel suite. Immediately after I stepped in, Liz took in the scenery and exclaimed “Holy shit this place is amazing”.

My sister and I were assigned to a nice “XL” suite, probably because there were 2 of us and the normal rooms were taken by the others without their siblings. The front door opened up to a large living room. The entire wall opposite from the door was glass. There were three couches surrounding a coffee table in the middle, with a decently sized flat screen TV in front of the glass wall. Potted tropical ferns and shrubs decorated every nook and cranny of the living room. The near-left corner was a small kitchen with a mini bar. Two doors, one on the left and one on the right, each led to our respective bedrooms and bathrooms.

I found my bags in my bedroom. I had a whole king size bed to myself. I began to settle in and plug in my phone charger. Laying down on the bed, I started scrolling through my TikTok for you page. I watched an ugly girl in a bikini dance to “Savage”. With all the “genetically privileged” beings on this trip, this might be the only place I will ever see an ugly girl again. He’ll, after talking to Haley, I may never find somebody who looked so fine ever again. Then I remembered Haley. I thought about her bikini-clad body on the boat. and how all the right parts of her would jiggle when she took a step. Not long after, I felt a bulge protruding out of my pants.

Hopefully, my little sister wouldn’t notice and assume I was taking a power nap. Without an instagram to check out, I used my memories of Haley to jack myself off. I thought about her face looking directly at me while her hand was wrapped around my penis and whacking me off. She was looking right into my eyes, her hand moving at light speed. Beneath her, her tits jiggled the slightest bit due to her hand. It took a lot to hold back a moan, but I was able to silently climax and leave a mess on my shirt. And mattress. But that didn’t matter right now. I was enjoying my afterglow and was about to pass out into a deep sleep.

——————————————————————

I woke up to the calling of my little sister. Liz had just knocked on my door, causing me to wake up. The cum on my shirt and mattress had dried and wasn’t really visible. I got up and slowly sauntered my way to the door.

“Check this out” she said after I opened the door.

It was a letter, delivered to our door.

Hello,

Welcome to Omega Island, home to project Omega. This is a top secret scientific project created with the goal of advancing human evolution. With the creation of this drug, we hope that all humans can grow up with the physical, phycological and academic prowess as you guys. You will be here for a while, so I would suggest reading the attached rules that everyone must abide to while on the island. They should be familiar: the contract you signed included the same list of rules!

Dinner is at the Food Court (located across the park quad) at 6:30pm. At dinner time we will have some members of our team walk around. They are open to questions regarding the project. Feel free to take the next few hours prior to dinner to roam around the island. There should be a map with information on each building on top of your kitchen counters.

Lastly, a reminder that we want to be your friends. We understand you guys are people and not just test subjects. We promise that if the project fails you will leave this island the way you entered it.

-Dr. Arthur Wilson, PhD.
Executive Director of Project Omega.

“Ok I have a lot of questions for these guys” I said. “Yeah. They left out a ton of detail” Liz agreed. “Like why the fuck they did all this just for our DNA Samples”.

“Yeah, and why both you and I had to show up here and nobody else’s siblings came” I said.

“Well I think the sibling had to also be in high school” Liz explained.

“Yeah I guess but still are we the only people with siblings?” I said.

“Well we also haven’t met anyone yet” Liz said.

“True” I said. I grabbed the map of the island.

The map showed how small this village was to the rest of the island: the whole island was not covered on the map. Most of the island was forest and this small campus, probably covering a quarter of the island, was project Omega.

To the Southeast, there was a beach, and a restaurant. To the northeast, there was the pier where the boat dropped us off and another restaurant. Then, the park quad was in the middle, with the hotel, a food court with tons of restaurants, the project omega HQ, and a hiking trail.

“Let’s check out this arcade” I said. “It says they provide ‘entertainment ahead of its time’ and is a ‘unreal experience’”.

——————————————-

The arcade exceeded expectations by a mile. They had more than games. They had full-on amusement park rides in this giant warehouse of a building. There weren’t any holograms, but they had a laser tag arena, a drop tower, a slam ball court, and a ropes course that extended as far as the eye can see. The arcade itself was eye candy, but not as much as Haley was.

Haley. I need to find Haley! Without her number, snap or insta. I had to look for her myself. The arcade was huge, and I looked to see if there was a spot where I could look over everything.

“What do you want to do first” asked Liz. Then i saw the ropes course. The thing must have at least five floors. I decided I would climb to the top and look there.

Liz and I quickly got harnessed and worked out way to the first set of stairs. We crawled through some tunnels, parkoured across pillars, and strafed across thin ledges. I realized as we continued up higher and higher, we had to complete tougher and tougher obstacles. I even had to avoid moving obstacles, something I’ve never seen on a ropes course before! Liz fell off sometimes and I had to sit and drag her while she was hanging limp on the rope that saved her from falling. Luckily she was small and light so it wasn’t much of a workout.

Finally, I looked from my spot high up the ropes course to see if Haley was here too. The dim light didn’t help and couldn’t find her. I would have to wait until dinner.
3: Moving Fast by JT7
Author's Notes:
Some normal-size sexual content.
After Liz got tired (which took a short time), we began walking to the food court, half an hour early. I looked in the quad park to finally see Haley walking to the food court.

“Haley!!!” I yelled. Haley instantly turned her head and smiled.

I jogged over to her. As a gymnast, I forget that she is always closer than she really is. She is only 5 feet tall, making my 14 year old sister taller than her.

“So what have you done since you got here?” I said after running over.

“Nothing... I just took a nap and enjoyed my room” she said.

“Oh so I’m guessing you just woke up?” I asked.

“Well I came down here earlier to get dinner early. They said they’re opening at 6 so I waited until then to come back down.

Liz finally caught up to is. “Hey Haley, did you see the arcade? It’s humongous and it has a giant indoor ropes course” she said, panting a bit.

“Really, wow” she said. “That’s not an arcade then. I thought it would be like those arcades I see at Dave and Busters”.

“Yeah it’s nothing like that. They have a slam ball court” I said.

“Dang. Brent we should head there sometime.”

“Well maybe we should eat dinner together first” I said.

Liz started feeling the energy in the air. “Hey I’m going to go to the Italian line. I’ll catch you guys in a bit”

Haley and I got sandwiches. She said for her it’s important she stays light because she needs to stay nimble for gymnastics.

The food court was basically a bunch of buffet lines. Each little shack had their own type of food, from Italian to vegetarian to sandwiches. The floor was concrete but smooth and clean. All of the tables were round, so I sat at an empty table with Haley. We were eating out in the open air, so a gentle nighttime breeze flowed through the food court.

“So Haley. Tell me as a gymnast: what was your greatest stunt you have ever done”

“I did a back handspring to a double backflip during my last meet” she said. I was amazed. “Wow, that’s really impressive. I can only imagine what that’s like” I said. “I don’t know if I can say I’ve done anything more impressive than that.” I chucked.

“I think it’s impressive that you can look that cute” she said out of nowhere. I was frozen for a second. Then I snapped myself out of the trance. “Me? I think we all know who was staring at who on the yacht earlier” I said. Haley blushed.

Liz walked to our table with a group of teens, probably her age. “This is my brother Brent and his friend Haley”. She said to the gang.

The first person to say hi to me was a Hispanic dude. He looked about 5’7”, three inches shorter than me. He looked like a ladies man, and he also looked super chiseled. We exchanged greetings and I leaned his name was Jose.

The next was a tall chick, she was 6 feet tall. “Yeah they’re just friends. Why else would they be sitting alone eating dinner?” She pointed out. Haley and I laughed, both knowing at this point we are more than that. “This is Veronica” Liz said. “She plays volleyball at Palo Alto”. “Oh wow, they won the state title this year right?” I said. “Yeah” said Veronica.

There were two others. Brady was another prep school kid from New Hampshire, and Daniella was a field hockey player from a prep school from Georgia. Jeez, so many prep school kids.

After dinner, we were forced to wait until the announcements were said, like it said in the letter.

Eventually, the same officer called for attention. He is a military officer, why is he here? Everyone shut up in a heartbeat. Then a well dressed man walked to the center of the food court where the officer was.

“Welcome everybody. I am Dr. Wilson. You may have read my letter earlier. Expect letters at any time, because it will be our main communication medium here at Omega Island.” Said the well dressed man.

“I hope you have had the chance to explore our beautiful island. We crafted every building with state of the art technology and design. Enjoy it, because if you want this could be your new home given our project gets completed.” He said. Murmurs could be heard from the crowd.

I whispered to Haley “Wow, I would love to stay here. This place is paradise”

“I guess I haven’t seen the island yet” Haley replied. “But as long as it’s with you maybe I could stay” I was flattered. She really did like me.

“Hey, we don’t have to go to the arcade after this. We could go other places, if you want” I said.

Haley didn’t look at me. She looked into me. She smiled. “I mean, I probably will go back to my room after this. I’m gonna be tired”. And that was all I needed to have a boner right then and there. She hasn’t noticed yet. I tried to scoot up my chair so it hid under the table cloth. I paid my attention back to Wilson.

“...and for that reason, do not post anything on social media about this place until we publicly reveal ourselves” Wilson said. Looks like I missed something important.

“Project Omega is an FBI and CIA funded project that involves sampling your genes tomorrow we will ask you to sample your genes. From there we hope we can synthesize the proteins that give you guys your outstanding physical and academic performance, and be able to make a potion, if you shall call it that, that will turn any human into a genetically evolved human, with amazing physical and academic capabilities. On this island, we hope that if our drug works, we shall celebrate by giving everyone here the drug, and together we can evolve mankind into a better species.” He explained. “Any questions”

One kid raised his hand. “Who is going to be the first test subject?”.

“Ah yes, I should have said. Eric Turner, can you please stand to be recognized?”.

A short kid with glasses stood up. “Eric here has volunteered to be our first male test subject. He will not donate any genes, but he has volunteered to be our first test subject. No offense to you Evan, but he is not as gifted as some other people in the room. Can we get a round of applause for Evan?”

The crowd applauded.

“And our other test subject is Julia. Julia also is not as gifted, no offense, but hopefully she will be the smartest and most athletic person as soon as we finish project Omega. Let’s give it up for Julia” Wilson said. Applause followed.

“Next question” Wilson said. “You in the back” he pointed to a kid on the other side of the court.

“Why can’t you use steroids” he asked.

“That’s is a excellent question. We avoid using steroids because most have horrible side effects. We don’t want that. Our drug will be risk free and you can reap even more benefits. The other reason is that we want humanity to evolve with these genes. For that, we need to create DNA that can be passed down from generation to generation” said Wilson. “Good question. Next”

One last hand was raised “Will we ever be able to see our family again”

Wilson said “we will allow family FaceTimes to go through, but if we find out that you are posting content to social media, or sending to anyone other than your family, you’re getting sent home and fined, as stated in your rule book” Wilson said sternly. “Thank you. Any other questions”

Nobody wanted to bring it up, but from what he said, it looks like project OMEGA depended on everyone having sex. It depended on me fucking Haley. I was getting so turned on. As soon as this meeting ends I’m taking Haley to her room and pounding her.

“Thank you and enjoy the island” Wilson finally concluded. Kids got up and packed the dessert lines. While they did have everything from I’ve cream to cookies to chocolate cake, there was something else I wanted to eat

“I’m stuffed. Wanna head back to your place and chill?” I asked. “Yeah, I don’t even eat dessert much anyways” she said.

“Damn being a gymnast is tough” I said.

“Yeah but it will pay off once I make the olympics” I said.

Haley frowned. “Oh yeah... I forgot this may change my life” she said.

“It’s okay.” I comforted her while we walked. “You’re probably the only gymnast in history to be selected to a government project because you’re genetically perfect” I said.

“What did you just say to me?” She smiled.

“I said you’re genetically perfect babe” I smiled.

Haley cooed. “You’re so sweet Brent” and hugged me. “I may have left everything behind for this thing, but it may be worth it having you in my life” she said.

“I left everything behind too. I think I’m going to be happy starting a new life. Starting a new life with you.” I said.

———————-

We got to Haley’s room. It looked nowhere as similar as mine. The room was just as tall, but the living room was smaller, the glass-wall was now a normal wall with 2 large windows, and there was only one door that went into Haley’s room.

We instantly made out. I grabbed Haley and brought her tiny form to embrace mine. I felt her beautiful tits brush against my shirt. I wanted to feel more. I stopped kissing to take off Haley’s shirt so she was only in her bra. Then I took off my own shirt. We kissed topless. We laid down on her bed. I worked my tongue in between her lips and started feeling the inside of her mouth. It was such a huge turn on that I guided her hands down to my pants, which she slid off for me along with my underwear. My 7-inch dick bounced out and slapped her stomach. With me finally naked, I stopped kissing her and told her to suck my dick. She took a look at my member. She looked a little struck in awe at it. That was a huge turn on, but slowly her look of awe turned to nervousness. And then I knew, she was a virgin.

“I’m sorry Brent” she started breaking down. “ I don’t know how to suck a dick”

“Here, just put your mouth on it like this” I said. I just wanted some pleasure. “And try to put as much of it in your mouth as possible”.

She was only able to get barely past the head.

“Ligh de?” She asked with my dick still in her mouth. The vibrations caused me to moan involuntarily. “Yes babe, now slide it in and out of your mouth” I said.

Now usually sex with a virgin, you would think, would be tough. But I like of enjoyed teaching this babe to suck my dick. I liked the power, I liked knowing my dick was huge for her, and I liked knowing she was an amateur.

She was pretty good at it despite the fact that she could only suck the tip. But with that being the most sensitive part, it was good enough. She started using her tongue and her hand too, which showed she was learning fast. Eventually I pulled out. “Come up here baby” I said.

We embraced in another passionate kiss until
Haley pulled out of the kiss. “Brent, I want you inside me”. I told her to turn around on the bed. I was going fuck her doggystyle. “Are you sure You’re ok with this?” I asked.

“What do you mean” she said. “I want you to cum inside me”. She said trying to stay seductive.

“But won’t that impregnate you?” I said.

“Haha. You must not have looked in the bedside drawer!” She laughed. And lo and behold, she had a point. Inside the drawer was a bible... and plan B pills. “Haha they have a bible next to the plan B” I laughed.

She laughed too until I put her back in her position, bent over with her ass facing me. It took me a little bit to fully get my penis in that tight cunt. Her pussy had to open wider than it usually does for me to enter. Such a turn on. I didn’t even savor the moment. I went so hard and fast on her back. Her orgasm was so loud that for a second I was scared that others would hear. But I was so drowned in my own hormones that I made things louder by slapping her ass. She moaned again. I looked down at her ass, bouncing up and down on my dick. Finally, I gripped her tightly and came all over her. A minute later, when I was flaccid enough, I sprawled myself out in her bed. She laid down next to me.

“Brent, that was one of the greatest moments I have ever had in my life.” She said and hugged me naked. I hugged her back as hard as my worn out self could get. Nothing is better than a post sex cuddle sesh.

“You are the single greatest thing I have ever had in my life baby” I said back. I really meant it. She was so perfect, and I had just came harder than I ever had in my life.

“Haley, I really mean it when I say I love you. You’re just so perfect and I will fucking love you no matter what” I said. “Whatever happens in this new life of ours, it’s going to happen with you”

“Aww baby” Haley said back. I could tell she just wanted to shut up and let me cuddle her.

A while later, I started to put my clothes back on when I remembered how I thought of her earlier that day. If I wanted to jerk off again, I would like to have something to at least look at. “Hey babe” I said. Haley was laying in her room naked. “I can’t believe I’m saying this but I never got your number”.

“Here, give me it” she said. She quickly put it in as a new contact. Her last name was Parker. Haley Parker. I had fucked Haley Parker before I knew her last name and had her number.

When I walked into the suite, I saw Liz on her phone on the couch. She turned to look at me. “Where were you?” She asked skeptically.

“I was at the arcade with Haley” I said trying to cover up.

“Oh ok, for only half an hour?” She asked. What?

“What do you mean” I asked.

“Dinner ended at 7:15. Now it’s 7:40.” She said. “Are you sure you went to ‘the arcade’?” She asked using air quotes. “Y’all must have had the ‘ride’ of a lifetime” she giggled. Ok now she was starting to piss me off.

“Yes! Just let me get ready for bed and then we can watch something” I yelled at her. Fuck Liz, that little shit doesn’t know when to stop digging into my secrets. Liz smiled as she turned back to her phone. Little bitch.

Around 10 the next day, We had a sampling kit dropped off to us. It included a pair of scissors and two plastic bags. We followed the instructions which only asked for a single strand of hair from the both of us.

Around 10 the next day, We had a sampling kit dropped off to us. It included a pair of scissors and two plastic bags. We followed the instructions which only asked for a single strand of hair from the both of us.
End Notes:
There are two more characters I need to introduce— will appear next chapter. After that, the size changing will commence!
4: Young Mitchell by JT7
Author's Notes:

More normal-sized sexual content. This should be the last CD chapter before we start seeing size changes.

Mitchell walked down the hallway, crouching down  and picking up bag after bag filled with single strands of hair. It was just another day at work as one of the “peasants” of project Omega.

 

 

 

Mitchell should be starting his first year of graduate school when summer is over, but instead, he found his dream job, working on a government project. Dr. Wilson got a ton of funding after he patented his gene synthesizing method, and he had just finished project Tau, which involved taking a Venus Flytrap and using CRISPR to make the flytrap DNA create cells containing only Golgi Complexes and ribosomes. In short, it was a way for Wilson to synthesize any protein he wanted, naturally. Today it would be used to make the proteins needed for project OMEGA.

 

 

 

——————————————-

 

 

 

It took a while, but I had finally gotten out of bed. Haley and I had FaceTimed until we passed out last night. It was 11:30, and Haley and I had decided to meet up at the food court. I was a little sluggish getting out of bed. I got dressed rather quickly, slapping on underwear, a t-shirt, and athletic shorts. In the living room, Liz was watching TV with her group of freshman and sophomores. Nobody paid attention to me except for Liz, who gave me a brief “hi Brent”. I walked out the door with nothing but my room key. I still can’t believe this was only my second date with this chick. We were already at third base, and if this project is what I think it is, I’m going to have to get her pregnant soon. 

 

 

 

I felt a quick surge of pleasure rush to my dick. Chill out, Brent. Let’s wait and see where project Omega goes.

 

 

 

———————————————

 

 

 

Mitchell finished walking down the hallway and picked up the last sample. He was about to open the stair door at the end of the hallway until he heard a door open. He looked back to see a girl walking out of her room, who looked at him briefly, and then turned to proceed to the elevator of the other end of the hallway. Mitchell didn’t turn away tho. The girl was wearing a croptop and LuLu lemon leggings, fully exposing her model-caliber ass for Mitchell to indulge in.

 

 

 

Mitchell would never have guessed, but 14 year-old Jessica Shadow was only a freshman in high school, while she did not play sports, she was picked for her academic prowess...and for her quickly but perfectly developing curves.

 

 

 

——————————-

 

 

 

“So, after this where do you want to go?” Asked Haley after finishing dinner.

 

 

 

“Let’s go to the beach and later we can head to either the arcade or somewhere” I said

 

 

 

After we changed, I met her at the lobby. I was noticeably wearing a different outfit: a Hawaiian shirt and swim trunks. Meanwhile Haley kept her same outfit. I guess I couldn’t argue because she was not going to wear that for long.

 

 

 

As we walked, I looked at Haley’s tits again, juggling around in her shirt. Sure they were a size B, but they still jiggled and they were super sexy.

 

——————————

 

 

 

Mitchell knew what kind of people were coming to this island. He knew what kind of girls would show up, too. He watched as the ass swayed with each step of the girl, who was guaranteed to be no more than 18 years old. Inside his pants, a twitching, growing, 25 year old penis began to fill with blood and lust.

 

 

 

——/———————/

 

I get a boner coming. Haley did that a lot to me. 

 

Shit. I’m walking in public. I can’t be seen with a hard-on! 

 

 

 

—————————-

 

 

 

Mitchell enjoyed the feeling. He continued watching the girl’s perfect ass until she finally turned to press the button on he elevator. Then she started to turn around. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw the same man she saw while walking out her room. 

 

 

 

—————————

 

 

 

Haley looked at me. It took her a millisecond to find out what the fuck I was looking at. “Hey, my face is up here” she said with a smile.

 

 

 

—————————

 

 

 

Mitchell quickly turned his head before Jessica could stare back at him, but Jessica already got the message. She knew better than to sell her pussy to any man, but deep down she always got turned on by knowing that boys would do a lot of things to hook up with her for a day.

 

 

 

—————————

 

 

 

I looked up at Haley. “Don’t blame this on me my eyes will wander if you wear a low-cut” I said. Haley smiled. She loved the way I drooled over her and I loved her for that.

 

 

 

—————————-

 

 

 

Mitchell walked out of the hotel and towards the Lab, on the west end of the Park Quad. The lab and the arcade stood out from the rest of the island, as it looked too futuristic. Mitchell had his ID scanned and proceeded towards the room containing project Tau. The plant sat in a large tray containing red nutrient-rich soil. They initially picked a flytrap to catch the occasional bugs in the previous lab, but since the level of bugs is now minimal in this state of the art lab, Wilson is going to have to replicate project Tau with a non-carnivorous plant. Luckily, Venus flytraps still have leaves to give it ample energy, but a new plant would be needed to maximize amino acid production.

 

 

 

To the right of the plant was a giant tumor, barely attached to the stem of the flytrap. The tumor had   Small silk-like strands attached to it. These pipes were connected to a big machine. Mitchell didn’t completely understand Tau’s function or how they made it, but he had majored in biology, and knew enough to understand of what it was doing.

 

 

 

Mitchell put each hair sample next to the big machine and left. He was probably going to do some genetically privileged girl spotting by the beach in his free time.

 

 

 

————————————

 

 

 

“Well that’s not fair, you can still stand” said Haley. “I have to do this jump-throw thing and it’s harder than it looks” she said as she threw the frisbee across the water to where I am.

 

 

 

“Haley, I’m in deeper water than you are” I said back. “You’re just super short”

 

 

 

“That’s not fair” she pouted. But it was true. While she was closer to the shore than I was, the beach here was super flat, and it looked like you could walk for miles before you had to swim... at least for me.

 

 

 

Haley was actually throwing the frisbee really well. I barely had to move to catch it. Meanwhile, I kept missing her. When I threw it over her head I would say “Haley you have to jump” obviously pretending to forget that she was treading water.

 

 

 

“Hey Brent I’m tired, can we head back to our chairs?” Haley said to me. “Yeah that’s fine” I replied. We went to our sun chairs, marked by our towels, and relaxed to soak the early afternoon sun.

 

 

 

—————————

 

 

 

Not far from Haley and Brent, Mitchell laid down on a sun chair after eating brunch. He tried to relax but his head was racing too fast to relax. Not because of the stress of his job, but because of the fear that he would get caught with his phone, held up by his hand, recording Jessica Shadow in her bikini. God damn she was so fine.

 

Mitchell then started thinking about all the things he would do to her if he had her in bed. He could imagine the ass underneath those pantries bouncing up and down on him. Then he thought of making her cum, and her warm juices running down his cock. Eventually, the sex was the only thing on his mind, pulling away his worries of getting caught, and then the sun baked him to sleep.

 

 

 

————————

 

 

 

I woke up a little bit later to the feeling of sand hitting my face. I saw a girl look down at me, holding a spike ball. “Sorry” she said before scurrying off. That girl was recognizable. I remember seeing a girl who was super tall here but I forget who that was. I turned around. While the girl’s ass was pretty nice I avoided looking at it because I wanna keep my loyalty to Haley. Then I saw where she was running. I made eye contact with Liz.

 

 

 

Liz, Jose, Veronica, Brady, and Daniella were taking turns playing Spikeball. Although I was pretty relaxed in my chair, I wanted to get up and talk to new people. I looked at Haley to check if she was sleeping. She had her sunglasses on so I couldn’t tell for sure. I looked a little closer to see through her sunglasses. Yet she was asleep. I stroked her hair and whispered “I’ll be back baby”. 

 

 

 

I walked over to see what they were up to. It’s been a while since I’ve played spike all but it’s the perfect beach to play if you’re going to play spike ball.

 

 

 

Apparently, Veronica kicked ass no matter what team she was on since she played it all the time. She was also 6 feet tall so every serve she sent went over everyone’s head. Only Brady, who was also 6’0”, could even have a chance at returning a serve. 

 

 

 

Veronica’s teammate, which was Liz (the least athletic of them all) was able to perfectly set up Veronica for a powerful spike. Veronica sent the ball off the net, whizzing between Brady and Jose, all the way towards a girl walking at least 30 feet from them.

 

 

 

Luckily for Jessica, she was hit by an inflated spike ball. She didn’t get knocked down but she definitely felt it. Next thing you know, the 6-foot Veronica was sprinting across the beach trying to apologize. 

 

 

 

“Omg Jessica I’m so sorry” she yelled. How did they know each other?

 

 

 

“Oh hey Veronica” she said. “It’s ok, I knew nobody could send a spike ball as hard as you can”

 

 

 

“Aww thanks” Veronica said. “Hey do you wanna play spike ball with us? There is five of us, aka room for one more”

 

 

 

“Yeah ok. I wasn’t here with anyone anyways” Jessica said.

 

 

 

Jessica walked back to find six of us here. “Oh, Liz when did your older brother get here?”

 

 

 

“Just now” I said. “I’ll only be here for a minute or two”. Veronica shrugged and played the next round. Daniella, Jessica, and I sat out watching.

 

 

 

Daniella and Jessica started chatting about girl stuff. I was thinking about walking back to Haley until Jessica said “see that guy over there? With the huge boner?”.

 

 

 

I looked. Who could they be talking about? Then I saw it. A man on a beach chair, with his pecker sticking straight up for the world to laugh at. “Ooh Jessica, you got a man horny for you” Daniella laughed. “Shut up” Jessica said with a smile and pushed Daniella into me. “Sorry about that” Daniella said to me. “It’s fine, I think I’m going to walk back. My girlfriend probably doesn’t want to see me with you two” I replied.

 

 

 

Haley was still asleep... I think. I took a moment to admire her body. I sat down on the Beach chair, making a loud noise be accident. I looked to see if Haley moved. She didn’t. I let my eyes wander.

 

 

 

I love everything about that little thing. Her soft tits, moving up and down with her breathing. Her hourglass curves, squeezing her stomach. Her nice and feminine hips, hinting at what lies behind them. I felt that familiar rush of pleasure downstairs.

 

 

 

After looking down, I snapped out of my trance again. I was already half mast! I had to stop, or I would end up like that other dude!

 

 

 

And then, I saw it. Haley was smiling. I was fooled by her shades again. She saw everything. And she loved it. 

 

 

 

“Want something?” She asked me.

 

 

 

“I was just about to ask you if you wanted to go to the snack bar” I said.

 

 

 

We waved hi to Jessica and the giant Veronica. I always forget exactly how immense Veronica is. She was simply TALL as fuck. When we passed her, I couldn’t help but think about how big all her body parts are. She wasn’t exactly thick. Actually she was a tad on the flat side, but she was so tall, that everything was naturally just big. I knew better than to turn around and check out her ass. Not only do I know that Haley has a better ass, but I don’t want to lose the person that I love belonging to.

 

 

 

“Check this out” Jessica said to Veronica after they passed us, with a chocolate eclair in her hand. She nodded to Mitchell. “This guy checked out my ass while I was walking here”. It was so obvious that Mitchell was trying to record them that it was funny. He had his hand hanging limp, with his phone hanging upside-down. The camera points at them. And coincidentally, it followed them as the girls walked past his chair. Pathetic.

 

 

 

“So what are you going to do about it?” Veronica said. “That’s really creepy”.

 

 

 

“Well I would never want to talk to him, but watching him drool over me is hilarious” Jessica said. “I want to watch and see what he does just because of my body” she giggled.

 

 

 

“Ooh we got a real baddie, playing hard to get” Veronica said. Jessica shouted “no I don’t like him!”, laughing, and attempted to shove the giant Veronica.

End Notes:

And again I'm sorry for the long development, I just want this story to have a nice plot.

I am accelerating my upload schedule since I have chapters completed over the websites blackout.

5: The Guinea Pigs Emerge by JT7
Author's Notes:

Our first look at two giants: the test subjects Julia and Eric. If y'all remember, they were the two nerds from chapter 2, they changed a lot. Now that they are big they will play a larger role in the story.

 

Our last normal sized sexual content segment as Haley will begin to grow too

 

Arthur Wilson looked down at the lab from his corner office. Chemists and molecular biologists in lab coats were doing their thing in the lab room. The lab room was this large room surrounded by windows from offices on the first and second floor. One of those windows separated the room from Wilson’s office.


 


Project Omega was going to be a success from the start: that’s why they were so well funded. As soon as Project Tau was a success, Wilson received a huge promotion from the private biotech lab he worked at, and is now their Executive Director. The simplicity of Project Omega’s steps, and the impact it will have on the world, provided more than sufficient funding. They bought a whole private island, which was a rather luxurious medium of quarantining the rest subjects.


 


The only thing Arthur worries about was a scientist screwing things up. And while Project Omega was simple, a step out of line could be chaotic. There couple be political backlash for the way he selected genetically privileged teens, or for the experimentation he was going to conduct on Julia and Eric. He was worried about sexual interaction. He had handpicked high school students, with young, innocent, and developing bodies. The island was supposed to separate them from the regular humans, so those who take the drug will reproduce with others on the drug. This way, they can create a new, superior race of humans who will accelerate the development of mankind, and influence countries outside of the US by showing how much better “Americans” are better than people from other countries. But for this new generation to sprout, the younger scientists have to cooperate for this to succeed.


 


Arthur Wilson sat in his chair, carefully watching the other scientists sequence each DNA sample from his office. The lab was not too large, probably the size of the average corner office here at project Omega. It contained project Tau, some extra tables, and chemistry equipment. The plant was fed some plant feed. It needed ample energy to do all the processes it was about to do.


 


——————————


 


A week on Omega Island flew by. It was the greatest vacation destination to ever exist! Haley and I obviously did everything together, and believe it or not we spent a decent amount of time with Liz’s friends.  We covered everything on the island from the beaches to the hiking trails.


 


Also, to prevent boredom, Omega Island expanded to include a golf course. They built all 18 holes whole thing in a week. That’s it! and it’s one of the nicest golf courses I’ve ever seen.


 


For some of the people who liked action, they refused to build a drag-racing strip, but decided to add a hiking trail that went to a beautiful promontory. 20 foot cliff jumps were posted on Snapchat and Instagram. It went against policy on the island and a meeting had to be commenced. Since a ton of people did it, the people who posted it got their WiFi shut down by the scientists instead of kicked off the island. 


 


It was 10 in the morning, and I was being woken up by my baby, Haley. She rolled over to my side of the bed and hugged me. “Good morning baby” she whispered into my ear. I turned to face her, my eyes barely open. “Mmm” I groaned, and then I spooned Haley. My morning wood slapped against her butt. Haley moaned. “Aww someone’s got morning wood” she said. It wasn’t my first morning wood with her, so instantly she knew what to do. She reached behind and started touching it with her hand. Both of us were naked so a reached around and massages her breasts. my hand was able to cover almost her entire little boob. But it was firm and perky enough to be perfect squeezing material. Haley started getting turned on, and I felt her fluids running down her thigh into mine. After a little more touching, Haley pushed my dick down between her thighs, and plunged it into her womanhood. Me, who was quickly rising with energy, pushed myself up, so I was on my knees, and started thrusting. Haley moaned loud and proud, waking up the unfortunate person behind the wall probably. I went as fast as I could from the start, and both of us came quickly. We lied back down and looked at each other. And then we cuddled in bed for 39 more minutes until we finally we got out of bed at 10:45.


 


There was an opened letter on the kitchen counter. Liz def read it and then left it for me.


 


Hello,


 


We have successfully created a concoction that will add positive attributes to anybody who takes it. Our test subjects, Julia and Eric, have taken it last night. When we see that no side effects are present, we will distribute one dose of our drug, OH (omega hormone) for everyone on the island. From there we hope we can develop a society of humans superior to any that we have ever seen on the earth.


 


Best wishes


 


Arthur Wilson, PhD


Executive Director of Project Omega


 


“I’m glad to hear that the project was a success” said Haley.


 


“Its because you and I are genetically superior” I said, trying to flatter her. “Aww babe” she said, and kissed me.


 


“I can’t wait to see what it does” Haley said.


 


“I think it’s just supposed to like, make us smarter and more athletic” I said.


 


“Yeah true” she said.


 


————————


 


Exactly 2 weeks later, we were gathered for breakfast at the food court. Wilson was in the center, gathering everyone’s attention. He had the biggest smile on his face. The concoction must have worked wonders on those two people he tested it on.


 


“Hello everyone! We are here to finally celebrate project Omega’s success!” He cheered. Everyone applauded.


 


“It took a lot to get to this point, but nobody needs to hear the story, because you guys hits lived it!” More applause.


 


“So, without further ado, I would like to introduce the new and improved Julia Hart and Eric Sagamore. Come on out guys” Wilson yelled.


 


It started with applause, but then as soon as they turned the corner and let themselves be seen, applause stopped as everyone gasped in awe. Julia and Eric stopped “Haha don’t worry guys they’re just marveling at your new bodies” Wilson reassured them and kept walking.


 


Julia and Eric approached the stage in nothing but bathing suits. Let’s just say that the drugs did have their effects. I did not completely remember what Eric and Julia looked like almost a month ago on that first night, but they did not look the way they looked now.


 


Eric, who was a tall skinny nerd before, now was chiseled. He wasn’t ripped, but his muscles were large enough to be very well toned on his chest, arms and legs. And to say Eric was “tall” before was nothing compared to the “tall” he was now. He was around twice his height! He had to be at least eleven feet tall, he was a real life giant.


 


And Julia....she was eye candy. She was a short little chubs Ted last time I saw her, and I remembered that. Now she had curves that every genetically privileged girl envied. Her cheek bones and jawline became much more defined, and she was also rocking a six-pack. While she wasn’t as muscular-looking as Eric, she had improved by a mile in her own areas. Her bosom wasn’t too big compared to her own body, but for the rest of us, but they were the size of large pumpkins.


 


I remember the height difference between Eric and Julia being large, but that was because Eric was much taller than Julia. This time, as Julia walked up next to Eric, Eric only came up to her chin! Julia was simply enormous.


 


It was a grind just to turn my head away from the gigantic Julia and look at Haley, only to see that she was staring at Eric’s abs, or perhaps his package. It was disgusting to look at, but through his pants a large, flaccid penis ran from the middle of his crotch area to somewhere at the beginning of his pant leg. And he wasn’t even hard.


 


I used my hand to wave in front of Haley and turn her head. “OMG babe I’m so sorry-” she started.


 


“Nah it’s ok babe, I’ll admit it too” I said. “Just imagine what we will look like when we get the drug”. 


 


“Oh my god babe, are we going to turn into them?” She asked excitedly. I could tell she was just flooded with emotion right now.


 


“Yes baby. We’re going to turn into perfect prongs like them, and we’re gonna be better than the rest of the world” I said.


 


She hugged me as tightly as she could. “I love you Brent” she whimpered and started crying on me. As a man I told myself to stay strong, but I dropped a few years too. Knowing what we will be as a couple in just a couple weeks time, it felt like we just won the lottery.


 


Wilson shut up all the commotion with a loud whistle. “Now I will admit that I did not expect the dramatic increase in size. I expected them to grow about a foot each, but as you can see Eric is a giant and Julia, for some reason, is even bigger. But the effects have proven to be harmless. Moving on, these specimen behind me are products of your DNA, your body. You gave me the power to create the next breed of humankind, and like a governor who runs on their citizens, I shall use my power to enhance all of your bodies to the caliber of Julia and Eric’s.” Everyone cheered.


 


“Tonight, expect the Omega Hormone pill at your doorstep. It’s time for everyone here to evolve!” More cheer.


 


“Thank you and have a good night!” Wilson concluded and walked out the door.


 


———————-


 


“I can’t believe this is really happening!” Haley cried into my shoulder. I didn’t cry this time not just because I already did before, but because we were with Liz and her friends. 


 


“This is so cool!” Jessica said. Were going to be big sexy freaks!”


 


“Yassss girl we’re gonna be so badddd” Liz said. Sometimes I hated the way she talks.


 


Brady chimes in “I wonder how tall Veronica is gonna get”.


 


“I love being tall. I hope I can go to like 20 feet. That would be cool” Veronica said.


 


“I mean, how tall was Julia before she grew?” Jose asked.


 


“Like, 5 foot none” Liz said. “I don’t think anyone knows”


 


“And she grew to like, 13 feet!” Joss said. I think Veronica could hit 20”


 


“I can’t even imagine 20 feet. I said. “That’s like, from the door to the window” I said, pointing at the front door and then to the glass wall opposite of it.


 


“Haha she would never be able to fit through a normal door” Jessica said.


 


“Wait, so then how is anyone going to fit though a door?” Daniella asked. That was a good question.


 


“Guess I’ll just burst it open with my ripped muscles” Jose said. “I mean not now, but did you see how swole Eric was?” He added. Everyone agreed.


 


Haley stopped crying. “I think I need to sleep” she said.


 


Jessica cooed. “Aww they’re so sweet like that”.


 


“Aight imma head out” I said, carrying little Haley like a baby. I held her by the ass while she leaned over my shoulder. I opened the door and started walking to her room.


 


Right before the door closed. I heard a male voice say “have fun” and laughter exploded behind the closed door.


 


I laid Haley down in bed. She was half asleep. So cute.


 


“Babe?” She muttered.


 


“Yeah” I leaned in and answered.


 


“Thank you for everything”


 


“Me? Thank you for being such a cutie!”


 


Then we heard moaning from behind her bedroom wall. Someone was getting laid tonight. 


 


“Someone has energy tonight” I said. 


 


“Babe you’re acting like I don’t” Haley pouted.


 


“Well yeah because you’re about to go to sleep.” I said. “I love you and I just want to care for you” is said.


 


The moaning continued. Haley noticed me blush. “That reminds me. We’re going to have to have babies eventually” I said. “That’s what we’re gonna do on this island”.


 


“Oh, babe” she moaned. “You’re making me horny”. Instant boner.


 


“Just lay right there baby. Don’t even move a muscle”


 


I climbed onto the bed and met her lips with a passionate, slow, tongue kiss. I slowly slid down my own pants, her yoga pants, and her panties. Then we stopped to take off our tops as quickly as possible. We then kissed again. I rubbed my body all over her curves.


 


She was so wet than when I slid my dick down her belly, it went in without me having to guide it in. She was so fucking wet and I loved it. She moaned and the top went in.


 


“Babe can you imagine what it’s gonna be like when we’re both...big?” I said. She moaned again, as I slid my whole length into her tiny but hungry pussy.


 


“Imagine taking in a fourteen inch dick, but it’s gonna feel like it does now. But you’re gonna be bigger. We’re gonna be bigger. Twice as big than anyone else in the word. And we’re going to look so hot” said seductively. She moaned in ecstasy. She already came once, but I knew her, and I was gonna make her cum again.


 


“People would die to be us right now. Do you know how many people would die to have the body you’re gonna get, do you know how many people would die for the body you’re gonna fuck? We’re gonna be gods Haley. Gods.” I said. And as I dominated her, i couldn’t help but let my own dirty talk make me want to cum inside you.


 


“And when we fuck 2 weeks from now baby, we’re going to rock the world. We’re going to make people horny just from hearing our screams. We’re gonna make people keel off to the though of us having sex, because we’re gonna be so perfect baby. Oh my god. Yes Haley you’re gonna make me cum!” 


 


I pumped her faster and lasted until we both came at the same time. Our moans together probably were heard by that couple next door.


 


We cuddled on Haley’s bed until she fell asleep. I sneaked out and went back to my suite.


 


“Yeah! Go Brent!” Brady cheered as i walked in. I looked like i had just smashed someone. At this point everyone knew so fuck it. I smiled at everyone. And everyone smiled back.


 


Jose then started firing off questions about the sex. I shut him up fast.


 


“What’s going to be crazy though is that in a couple of weeks, she’ll go from five feet to twelve feet.” I said. 


 


“Well I need to sleep. I’m tired.” I said. “Hopefully the drugs work tomorrow”. 


 


Joss laughed again. “You’re tired from using up all that energy from fucking up Haley’s spine”


 


 I passed out before I even hit the bed.

End Notes:

If you've made it this far then congrats. Good things happen to those who wait.

6: Girl Magnet by JT7
Author's Notes:

Giant MALE sexual content in this chapter

Arthur Wilson didn’t have much planned today— the first in a lot of days. Today, the only work he would have to attend was if he got a call from someone.

 

 

 

Now with the Omega hormone distributed, he had nothing to do. No work on the drug was needed today, no isolation of genetically ideal DNA, synthesizing of proteins, and no monitoring Eric and Julia, who were also chilling at the beach.

 

 

 

Wilson laid down on the sun chair at the sunset beach, threw on his Powerbeats pro, and slowly drifted off listening to some chill and calm 70’s R&B.

 

 

 

Meanwhile, Eric, who was just laying on the beach, had gone out to swim with a group of girls.  Previously a socially awkward nerd, he only dreamed of getting to hang out with hot girls.

 

 

 

He was with four girls, all older than him by a year. They met him last night at his revealing, met up at lunch, and have been hanging out since.

 

 

 

And while all the chicks were treading water, Eric was only waist deep.

 

 

 

“Eric, since you’re just *so strong*...” said Hannah,  an 18 year old brunette, “how far do you think you could toss us into the water?”

 

 

 

“Come over here Hannah, you’re nice and light, I bet I could give you plenty of airtime!” Said Eric. 

 

Hannah swan to Eric, who bent over and picked up the cute little teen. He cupped his hand over her and used his other hand to wrap around her back. Then he wound up, and with a loud grunt, threw her like a piece of luggage. Hannah screamed at the top of her lungs as she flailed 10 feet into the air and landed roughly 20 feet away from Eric. He marveled at his own power. “Who’s next?” He asked.

 

 

 

The next girl’s name was Megan, probably the most endowed girl on the island. She wore firm and perky D-cups and had a magnificent ass that was perfectly rounded. They were connected by a waist that wasn’t super narrow but was more than enough to fully flaunt the curvature of her tits and ass. Combine that with her long but voluptuous legs, she stood at 5’9. But to Eric, she looked no bigger than 3 and a half feet tall. “Pick me up Eric” she said, and pick her up he did. He easily picked her up and threw her, a though not as far as Hannah, and cannonballed into the water with a large splash.

 

 

 

Gillian was a blonde like Megan but wasn’t as thick. She still had C cups and a jiggly ass, which is more than enough to attract men like flies. She was around 5’4”. All she did was take in as much dick as she can, but nothing would compare to Eric if she scored. She wore a thong today, and was one of very few girls who brought such an asset to omega island. 

 

 

 

Eric even pointed it out before he threw her. “Hey Gill I noticed you’re wearing a thong” he said.

 

 

 

“Yeah, is it a problem?” She asked, smirking.

 

 

 

“Umm yes actually, it’s gonna distract me from my throw” Eric said.

 

 

 

“Well if you can overcome the distraction, then I could give you a reward” Gill smiled.

 

 

 

Eric’s boner began to fill underwater. He would soon figure out his libido grew with him.

 

 

 

He quickly tossed her straight up into the air, and Gill caught at least 2 seconds of airtime before landing in the water.

 

 

 

Lindsay was last. Although shy, she was picked not just for her beauty and Brown University Acceptance, but for her ability to paint pictures that looked like real photos. I guess Omega wanted increased art skill among the benefits of OH. 

 

 

 

Eric tossed the light 5’2 girl 25 feet out into the deep waters. She landed with a perfect dive somehow. Unfortunately her bikini could not handle the water impact, and her bra ripped. Lindsay was stranded in the water until someone could help her.

 

 

 

Gillian swam over to ask her what the problem was. A second later, Eric strided over. Lindsay had to explain to both just by showing them her ripped bra. 

 

 

 

Gill laughed. “Oh my god Lindsay! How are we gonna help you?”

 

 

 

“Eric, can you sprint to my room and just grab me a spare bikini top?” Lindsay asked.

 

 

 

“I’m sorry Lindsay, but I don’t think I can actually fit into the hallways at this size” Eric apologized. 

 

 

 

“How fast are you if you carry Gill?” She asked.

 

 

 

“Oh, Gill’s nice and light” Eric said. “Yeah I’ll just carry her. Let’s go Gill” said the giant.

 

 

 

Next thing you know, Eric is running at 25 mph carrying gill in his left hand like a baby. Everyone ran to the side and cleared the way for the giant.

 

 

 

Eric ran fast enough for most people to not see it, but an erect but deflating member was protruding out of eric’s shorts. While it was only semi-hard, Eric’s penis had enlarged from OH (says a lot about the guys here on the island), so it was still around 9 inches long.

 

 

 

He finished carrying Gill to the hotel lobby and sat down and waited for her. Gill quickly ran in and grabbed a top from her closet for Lindsay, and ran back to Eric. Eric was still kind of panting when Gill came down. “I think I ran a little too fast” he says. Eric was still a nerd at heart.

 

Gill was exhausted too. “Take a break if you need it, you’re the real hero here” she said. “Aww thanks Eric said. And then his giant hand wrapped around Gill’s back and pulled her in.

 

 

 

“Hey gill, Dont sell yourself short. You’re a beautiful girl. You have done a lot of things to get the attention of a giant like me. And so far, you’ve captured the heart of one” Eric said out of nowhere. But Gill was already in love with his giant muscular bod to begin with, so the love connection was mutual. They passionately kissed in front of the hotel. It was Eric’s first kiss. Luckily he didn’t screw it up, but his mouth tasted like hamburgers and cheese. Disgusting.

 

 

 

Gill pulled out and said “we’re gonna teach you how to keep your mouth clean for a girl, but let’s go and save Lindsay”

 

 

 

“Oh yeah” said Eric

 

 

 

—————

 

 

 

Mitchell heard the familiar loud footfalls and small tremors in the earth. Eric was sprinting back doing something yet again. He looked up to see Eric carrying girl  over his shoulder like a baby, her bikini butt exposed to those who could see it before eric blitzed past them. Mitchell wanted to see what the drug did to these humans, and because he wanted to know if the drug turned girls into players here at Omega Island. He turned and walked towards the beach.

 

 

 

————-

 

 

 

“Thank you so much” Lindsay said. “Thank both of you”.

 

 

 

“Eric you’re our hero!” Megan yelled. All the girls cheered. 

 

 

 

“Let’s get back to shore” Eric said. “Maybe we can dry up and take the party elsewhere”

 

 

 

“I’m kind of tired, let’s go back to the hotel room” 

 

Hannah said.

 

 

 

“I’m not gonna be able to fit” Eric said.

 

 

 

“Well then let’s go to wherever you live” Hannah said. “I need to lay down and sleep”.

 

 

 

“Well—“

 

 

 

Eric was about to suggest sleeping on the beach chairs, but he knew better than to pass up the opportunity to having 4 girls in his bedroom.

 

 

 

“Ok, but there’s a tad of security stuff you’re gonna have to go through” Eric said. And he started walking the girls away from the beach, and into his garage-bedroom. Mitchell had followed them to Eric’s garage, but turned away once he saw where they were going. Eric had walked through security to get to the warehouse next to the beginning of the south hiking trail. He would have to find what Julia has been up to.

 

 

 

———————————

 

 

 

I knew how tall Haley was, so I could tell the drug had made her taller. She grew at least an inch today. We were hiking today out on the trail, something that nobody really did.

 

 

 

“Well, Julia did grow to be a head taller than Eric, and she was a head shorter before the growth” Haley said. “It’s okay, I love the way you cuddle me and I’ll do the same stuff back to you” she said. 

 

 

 

“Yeah, I guess it’s just gonna take some time to get used to” I said in a disappointed tone.

 

 

 

“I guess you’re gonna have to make the most out of me while I’m still little” Haley said. That made me cry tears of joy inside.

 

 

 

“Haley I fucking love you” I said and hugged her as tight as I could.

 

 

 

We stopped in the middle of the trail to make out. We continued our tight hug, and eventually Haley felt my fully inflated weiner poking against her midriff through my shorts and through her crop top. “Let’s save that for a nice, secluded place out her in the forest” she said.

 

 

 

We kept walking and I started talking about all my mom’s feats as a gymnast. I didn’t know a lot but she had told me some of her personal bests. Haley said she will pull off my moms best stunts eventually. Not surprised given she’s probably going to be an all American gymnast.

 

 

 

And then we saw it. It was definitely not a blazed trail, but it was a long tunnel in an otherwise thick forest. It winded a bit around the thick trees, but the grass was flattened by all the skinnier trees that were snapped off. Even tree trunks as thick as my legs were laying torn or uprooted on the ground. It looked like a giant beast just clawed it’s way through the forest.

 

 

 

No way, did Eric or Julia do this?

 

 

 

“Haley, I think one of the giants did this” I told her.

 

 

 

“Really?” She said.

 

 

 

“Think, what else could have done this. Surely Omega Island is free of some beast. They built super expensive shit here” I said. “I just wanna look”.

 

 

 

Haley shrunk “Brent, I’m scared” she said in that innocent little girl tone.

 

 

 

I really wanted to figure out who did the wreckage though. “Haley, I’m 99% sure it’s just one of the giants. Let’s walk through together. I want to protect you before you’re taller than me. I only have so many days left, you know?”

 

 

 

Then Haley reluctantly agreed to walk with me. We set off into the newly paved trail.

 

 

 

——————

 

 

 

Eric moaned.

 

 

 

The four girls he was with were such eye candy, and his giant body could handle all four of them. He never felt this good in his life. Never would he imagine he would lose his virginity like this.

 

 

 

Megan was trying to keep up with the rough kissing of Eric. Of course the kiss was small and cute for Eric, as he puckered his lips to match Megan’s wide open mouth, but Megan was being dominated as Eric’s tongue completely out batted hers, and was thrashing around in her tiny mouth. But Megan knew who she was fucking, and her gratitude was too high for her to complain. With her other hand, she started rubbing her labia. She was never the one who got dominated in bed. All the boys would be a slave to her giant tits and ass, which were rather small for someone as big as Eric.

 

 

 

Meanwhile, three girls day at his nether regions. Hannah, Lindsay, and Gillian were having the time of their lives with Eric’s foot-long boner. It was almost as wide as a Pringle’s can. The girls took turns stroking it and lubricating the sides, but there was no chance any of them could take it inside their mouths. Then, with all of them being naked, they started rubbing all three racks onto Eric’s member. Eric moaned so loud he had to pull away from Megan and see what they were doing to him. Then we saw the three most beautiful chicks he had ever seen rubbing their tiny tits on his dick. It was so mesmerizing to see how small they were compared to the rest of his body, to know that each girl could pick a side of his dick and rub their boobs all over it. He moaned again and grabbed the bed. Then the girls started talking quietly beneath the moans. After the talks, they stood up.

 

 

 

“Ok Eric, let’s see if Meg can take your dick” Megan looked a little scared. “Why me?” She said.

 

 

 

“Because you’re the tallest one here” Hannah said. “Youre the biggest person so you have the biggest pussy” 

 

 

 

Megan was nervous. She had never taken in such a big dick before and it scared him. She stood above Eric, and slowly squatted down, with her enormous ass facing Eric in all its glory.

 

 

 

Megan now sat on top of the dick, and slowly sank lower. And lower, and lower. She wailed. At first nobody could tell if it was pain or ecstasy, but soon Megan had stood up. “It’s too big” she whimpered. 

 

 

 

“Girl do you want his dick for not?” Hannah said. 

 

 

 

“I’m sorry it’s too big” she said.

 

 

 

“Here, Eric try a different position” Hannah said. “Megan, lay down. Let Eric go on top”

 

 

 

Eric laid down on top of of Megan, who had her legs up. And it took a little bit for Eric to try and fit it, but eventually he got his giant dick inside the 5’9 girl. Slowly the dick pressed against her folds, pushing the aside to let his dick slowly sink in deeper and deeper. Then, he hit her cervix Eric’s dick was three quarters in. Even though she had fucked like a rabbit back home, she wasn’t beat enough to completely handle Eric.

 

 

 

Eric started pumping really fast, slamming against her cervix. He was so close to orgasm when the other three girls were titty fucking his dick, that he wanted release ASAP.

 

 

 

Their screams were obnoxiously loud. And Lindsay and Gillian in particular wondered if anyone could hear them. They were in a warehouse, which are pretty good at containing noise. Hannah on the other hand was fingering herself at light speed. She was watching probably the biggest dick in the world inside her friend Megan. It was so hot.

 

 

 

She turned to the other girls, who were talking about who could hear them, and said “girls come over here this is so fucking hot”. Gillian was entranced by seeing Hannah become hypnotized to the scene. “Hannah lets go over there and help them out.” She said.

 

 

 

Eric pumped faster and faster inside Megan. Megan has came already on Eric. Eric couldn’t see it but white liquid was leaking out the sides of her vagina. There was simply no room for cum inside the vagina.

 

 

 

Shortly after, Eric came and everyone knew because Eric let out the loudest moan. He closed his eyes and tilted his head toward the ceiling. He exploded all inside Megan and it was the best feeling in the world. Megan felt a jet stream blast into her vagina and felt most of the cum leak out her pussy as Eric slowed down. Eric then pulled his deflating member and rolled to the side of the bed. The afterglow was amazing.

 

 

 

But then a naked Hannah and Gillian, who was still very horny, walked over to Eric.

 

 

 

“Please don’t say you’re done Eric. We’re two pwetty gurls who need attention.” Hannah whimpered. 

 

 

 

Then Eric felt a rebirth of energy inside him. His dick inflated behind the girls.

 

 

 

The next thing you know, Hannah and Gillian we’re back to work on Eric’s dick. Megan was trying to relax next to Lindsay, who was still too shy to work on Eric dick.

 

 

 

“How was it Megan?” Lindsay asked.

 

 

 

“Oh my god it was  amazing” Megan said. And then just grabbed Lindsay and pulled her into a kiss.

 

 

 

Lindsay has never kissed another girl. She want the girl to try that stuff, but Megan tasted good, and she pulled Megan into her. Without a doubt Eric made her horny, but never did she expect having to do a guy with girls. Now that she had kissed megan, she started feeling better.

 

 

 

Eric moaned again as he shot his load up into the air. It landed on Gillian mostly, with some being

 

Shot onto Eric’s six pack and some being shot onto the bed. Hannah licked all the cum off Gillian’s face and swallowed it.

 

 

 

And while Eric knew he shouldn’t even try to stick his dick into either girl, he took his pointer finger from each hand and stuck it inside each girl. Each finger was as wide as a normal sized penis, but much longer. He quickly started fingering each girl faster and faster, and not knowing the existence of a g-spot, he kept his finger straight and focused on just ramming his finger inside. Eventually, both girls came and Eric could tell by the way they moaned really loud, and then stopped.

 

 

 

Meanwhile, Megan and Lindsay were in 69, licking each other. Lindsay quickly came on Megan, but Megan’s pussy was just destroyed by Eric, so it would take a bit to make her cum. But soon enough, after Lindsay cane twice, Megan squirted all over her mouth. With no other choice, Lindsay swallowed. Megan tasted weird but it was decent enough to swallow.

 

 

 

———————————

 

 

 

Mitchell could not see, but he heard faint moans through the wall the whole time. He knew what was going on. He wanted to get girls like that.

 

 

 

Now Mitchell knew that by the time he reaped the full effects of OH, everyone would be the same height as him. The thought of four tiny pretty girls in his bed would remain in his dreams. Mitchell turned to walk to his dorm on the first floor, the staff floor of the hotel.

End Notes:

I type and upload on my phone. If you notice any grammatical errors let me know in a review. Thank you guys for bearing with me if you've made it this far!

7: A Freak of Science by JT7
Author's Notes:

The giant girl, Julia, appears in this chapter with some gentle and minimally intimate content.

The freshly paved forest trail reached the end. The flattened plant matter and knocked down trees turned to giant sandy footprints on an otherwise untouched beach. The sea breeze intensified with the absences of trees in our faces. Large clear pacific waves crashed against the shore. And then to the left, was Julia. She was in a white croptop that barely contained her rack, and denim short shorts. She sat on the sand with her arms wrapped around her knees, staring out into the horizon.

 

 

 

Should I turn back and get Haley? Or should I talk to Julia. I will always be loyal to my baby girl, but that didn’t stop my eyes from wandering. The Amazonian brunette was perfect. Even her jawline was something to marvel at. 

 

 

 

Yeah maybe I should get Haley. She’s probably worried about me.

 

 

 

And then she turned to look at me. I froze. Julia’s eyes were bloodshot and teary. She was crying. I came at a bad time. The beautiful girl suddenly became a frightening beast. I didn’t see a teenage girl staring at me, I saw a predator eyeing his prey.

 

 

 

Knowing she could outrun me in a heartbeat, I curled up into a ball on the ground. I hope I make it through this punishing.

 

 

 

A few seconds later, I felt a tub on my back. “Hey little guy, I’m not gonna hurt you” said a calm female voice. I looked up to see Julia. Her eyes were bloodshot and testy, but this time instead of seeing anger, I saw sadness. I knew she was emotionally unstable, and thank god she let me in instead of chase me out.

 

 

 

“I must have scared you so much little guy I’m so sorry” Julia said. 

 

 

 

I got up. “It’s ok, neither of us are used to the size change.” She smiled.

 

 

 

“Why are you out here?” I asked. “Like, not on the campus?”.

 

 

 

“I....” 

 

 

 

Julia had to put her thoughts together

 

 

 

“I’ve had it with this body” she finally said. “I’m a fucking freak”.

 

 

 

“No you are not. I said. Right now everyone on the island envies you’re body. What’s so bad about it?”

 

 

 

“It’s the size difference. Why do I have to be so fucking huge? You don’t get it now, but everything is too small for me. The arcade, the food court tables, any indoor place that doesn’t have a garage door, EVERYTHING!!” She screamed and then started crying again. “Just leave me. I’m a freak” she said.

 

 

 

“Julia you don’t get it. We all took the same drug as you just yesterday. In 2 weeks’ time, were going to be like you. And it’s gonna be beautiful” I said. “And I bet the guys here will rebuild everything to accommodate for your size” I said.

 

 

 

“Yeah, I guess...” Julia stopped crying again. “But what about the rest of the world? I can’t go back looking like this. I won’t fit in my home or school or anything!”

 

 

 

“We’re not going back. We’re out here to create an evolved race of human” I said. “We’re going to create a future civilization here on the island. As freaks. Together.”

 

 

 

“You’re right.” She said. 

 

 

 

“And don’t forget to look in the mirror or something. The drug does have its benefits” i said, trying to cheer her up more.

 

 

 

“You’re right!” Julia said. “I’m fucking prettier than I ever was before, and I’d rather be this than the pathetic nerd I used to be. Did you know I used to wear glasses before I took the drug?”

 

 

 

I said no

 

 

 

“My vision cleared up in the first two days.” She said. “It was amazing. I’m so proud of my body. Thank you.... what’s your name?”

 

 

 

“Brent” I said.

 

 

 

“Oh thank you Brent. Mind if I pick you up?” She said. I didn’t mind at all.

 

 

 

She grabbed me and hugged me. My crotch was nestled right between her watermelons. The thing has a mind of its own. It started growing. Hopefully Julia can put me down before...you know.

 

 

 

And then she kissed me on the forehead like a baby. “You don’t now how much better you made me feel Brent. Thank you so much. You’re the only friend I’ve made on this island.”

 

 

 

She squeezed me again. “Mmmmm. Hey Brent, can I ask you something?”

 

 

 

Oh no. I knew what was coming. And then my quick thinking saved my ass.

 

 

 

“Actually, Julia, I was going to ask you something” I said.

 

 

 

“Yeah?” She said smiling.

 

 

 

“I actually left my girlfriend Haley behind at the beginning of your ‘trail’. She must be worried about me. Can I grab her. I promise I’ll come back”

 

 

 

“Oh yeah sure” she said, completely switching gears.

 

 

 

I walked back onto the trail. It still amazes me that   this giant girl is capable of such destruction. Something I have to get used to.

 

 

 

———————————————————

 

 

 

Mitchell did not go to his room.

 

 

 

Instead, he stood in front of the “production room”, which contained project Tau, a chemistry bench, and.... a freezer. Mitchell already knew what was in there.

 

 

 

The freezer, left unlocked since there was a padlock on the door to the room, held racks upon racks of blue liquid, slowly being frozen by the freezer and the pill molds they were inside. The pill needed to freeze for all the proteins to retain their shape. In fact, leaving it in room temperature for too long causes the pill to expire. The chemical fluids the proteins and DNA embedded in the pill could denature the protein and destabilize DNA if it was free-flowing. Thus it needed to stay frozen until consumption.

 

 

 

Mitchell looked at the way the pills were organized. These were the extra reserve pills, in case if somebody doesn’t grow or something, so nobody would find out that he stole one.

 

 

 

Mitch popped the pill into his mouth. And then he walked out.

 

 

 

————————

 

 

 

At the end of the carnage, I found Haley. She was sitting down, with her head in between her legs, on her phone. I sprinted to her.

 

 

 

“Hey Haley, are you ok?” I asked.

 

 

 

“Brent! Oh my god I was so worried baby” she yelled. She jumped up and squeezed me. And then I saw it.

 

 

 

“Haley, are you taller again?” I asked.

 

 

 

“Yeah” she said. I looked at her. Haley was 5’3 at the very least. Three inches taller from yesterday. Her head, which came up to the middle of my neck, was now at the bottom of my lips. I could no longer do that thing where I rest my head on top of hers. That was one of our “things”.

 

 

 

“My pants are also getting tight” she said. She wore denim short-shorts today. No wonder. It’s getting stretched from Haley’s ass enlargement.

 

 

 

“Not my problem” I joked. Then I told her about Julia.

 

 

 

“Oh my god, she did all this? She must have been pissed. How did you live?” She asked.

 

 

 

“She must have cooled down or something” I said. And I left it at that. No way I was telling her I curled up into a ball.

 

 

 

We walked back through the path of destruction to the beach. The path was a little long and we had to step over a ton of things so my hips started to ache a bit. But we made it back to the beach.

 

 

 

“Whoa” said Haley. She was amused by the beauty of the beach and the clearness of the water.

 

 

 

And then she saw Julia at her gigantic scale. All fourteen feet of genetically perfected feminine human tissue. She was looking over us from her standing-up position.

 

 

 

“Whoa” she said.

 

 

 

“Hey, I’m Julia, she shyly waved down at Haley, who gripped my hand tighter.

 

 

 

“I’m Haley” she said back, just as quietly as she said it.

 

 

 

“Julia, have a seat so we can talk...face to face” I said. She smiled and sat down. Her gigantic ass hit the sand with a boom and sent a tremor coursing through me and Haley.

 

 

 

“Can I tell Haley why you decided to blaze your own hiking trail?” I asked Julia.

 

 

 

“I’ll tell her” she said. “I was just still adjusting to my new body I guess. I thought I was a freak so I ran here and took out my anger on those trees. But after that I just started crying. Then your mans came along to cheer me up”

 

 

 

“He’s really good a that” she smiled. And then proceeded to kiss me on the cheek. I smiled back at her.

 

 

 

“Get a room you two” Julia said. Haley laughed despite Julia lacking emotion in her sentence.

 

 

 

“Julia, don’t worry. Brent and I are going to be like you in two weeks. Just let us catch up to you and you’ll blend right in with us” Haley said. Julia smiled.

 

 

 

“Thank guys” Julia said. “Yeah I feel better. I don’t want to leave though. It’s super quiet out here” 

 

 

 

“Yeah people suck” I said. “Most of the people on the island are assholes because they know they’re ‘genetically superior’” I mocked with air quotes.

 

 

 

“Don’t worry though, because were not like them” Haley said.

 

 

 

“So Julia, what positives have you found from being super tall?” I asked.

 

 

 

“Well, the height doesn’t do much since I’m, like, really big, but the drug helped me regain my eyesight. I don’t need glasses anymore” she said. 

 

 

 

“Oh that’s pretty cool” I said. “ so the guys here cured nearsightedness basically”.

 

 

 

“Yeah but there’s more” she said. “I mean, even for someone as big as I am I don’t think I should be able to snap trees like they’re twigs” she said, pointing to the trail. 

 

 

 

“I mean, guys check this out” she said and ran over to a skinny tree. It looked about as wide as my iPhone 11 was long. Julia raised her foot and pressed it on the tree trunk. She struggled a little bit eventually the tree gave in and snapped. The tree which was a little taller than her was stomped into the ground as if it were a sapling. It looked like the tree was struck by lightning as Julia lifted her foot off the tree. The tree was barely attached to the rest of its trunk, sap quickly covering the fresh wood.

 

 

 

“Wow!” Haley said. “That’s crazy! What else can you do” she said. 

 

 

 

“Hmm, I don’t know a lot yet, but I think I’ll find out soon” she said. “Besides the super strength I’m still not sure”

 

 

 

“What about Eric? Is he the same?” I asked.

 

 

 

“Ugh. That fuckboy seems to have a super libido. He does insane things to let him fuck me” she said.

 

 

 

“Well no shit you’re pretty as fuck!!” Haley yelled.

 

 

 

“Aww thanks Haley. But seriously. He tries to knock on my door at night when nobody’s watching. It’s weird” she said.

 

 

 

Yikes, I wonder how Eric is handling now that he’s out and about.

 

 

 

“And every time we’re together, which isn’t a lot, he has this giant pecker sticking out of his pants.” She said and smiled a bit. 

 

 

 

“Well it’s ok Julia. We might be the only sane non-dicks on this island” I assured her. “let’s just chillax here for a bit and enjoy the breeze”

 

 

 

We laid down on the white sand. Haley and I cuddled together while Julia lay to the side of us.

 

 

 

A little while later, I started to get a little tired. I tried to close my eyes and sleep. It was tough without sunglasses. And while the sand was super light and soft, the slightest breeze would blow sand onto me and it wasn’t comfortable. I rolled away from Haley trying to shield myself from the sea breeze. 

 

 

 

“Babe, what wrong?” She asked.? She caught Julia’s attention too. The behemoth rolled over and turned her head to look at us.

 

 

 

“I’m just trying to sleep” I said. 

 

 

 

“Yeah, I’m a little tired too but I can’t sleep in this. These clothes are too tight and it makes me a little uncomfortable.” She said.

 

 

 

“Here, you guys wanna sleep on top of me?” Julia asked. What the fuck did she say?

 

 

 

“What? No you don’t have to” I said nervously

 

 

 

“Nah, trust me, you’ll be comfortable. I have no sand on my shirt and you’ll have a pillow” she smiled.

 

 

 

I looked at Haley. When she looked back at me she started laughing. “Go for it Brent I don’t care. I trust Julia”.

 

 

 

“Umm ok Julia. Thank you so much” I said. Reluctantly, I go up on my knees and approached Julia. “So how do I do this?”.

 

 

 

“Here let me lay you down” Julia said. And then very gently she sat up and grabbed me. She picked me up like a rag doll. Then she ran her right hand down to hold my back and her left hand to support my head as she lowered me onto her flat stomach.

 

 

 

When it was all said and done. I was really comfortable. The sun heated me from above and Julia’s radiating body heated me from below. Her abs were poking into my butt a little bit I didn’t mind. And finally, my head was nestled between two soft boobs bigger than basketballs. It sank between them just enough for me to be comfortable. I could hear a small giggle from above my head. “Relax Brent” she whispered. A giant hand then soared across my vision and began stroking my hair. It was super relaxing and I began to pass out. She had nursed me to sleep like a baby.

End Notes:

If you can't tell from the foreshadowing, I have the rest of this story planned out already. If you still want category suggestions or fetish content suggestions I am open to them as always but the main plot is set and probably will not change.

 

for some reason I can't load categories onto the story cover. I've been trying for so long but it won't work.

8: New Bod New Me by JT7
Author's Notes:

Plot development along with Giantess sex content with Julia. Mostly domination, with some feet and pussy involved.

As you could have easily figured out I typed this one up late at night. I fixed everything.

 

A day later, Haley was my height. Already. And not only was she as tall as me, she was as big as me. All of her body had proportionately grown with her. However, we can say certain parts of her body had grown out of proportion with her body. She was filling out up front and down in the back.

 

Today announced the grand opening of the rapidly-built clothing store. Just a few minutes ago, Wilson cut the ribbon and opened the store up for business. It was the first building that truly accounted for full-sized Omega humans. The doers were 20 feet tall. At this height they looked like castle gates.

 

Haley and I wandered the store. Everything was absolutely free since nobody here had a source of income. The only rule was that each person could only take 1 of what they want. Walking with Haley was different now that she was my height. And honestly, the difference was good. It was so much easier to stare into those big blue eyes, and there was so much more of her to hug.

 

“Babe what do you think of these leggings?” She asked.

 

“Haley you would look as beautiful as ever in them” I said back to her. How am I supposed to know how she looks if the leggings currently look half as big as she needs them to be?

 

“Jeez Brent, get a fashion sense. Criticize what I’m buying for once” she said.

 

She walked over to a crop top. “What about these babe. I like the color” she said.

 

This time I listened to her advice “babe i think you should try and find bigger versions of what croptops you currently have”

 

“Are you kidding!? I’m totally getting this. It’s perfect” she said. Well thanks for the advice Haley.

 

As I kept walking, I noticed that I was one of the shortest people in the shop. That wasn’t right. At first I had thought that the drug just worked slower for me, but Haley and I never measured ourselves against a wall, and maybe I was accidentally given a placebo. Plus, all of my clothing still fit me snugly. If I was going crazy, I could even say they were bigger on me!

 

Haley found a pair of ripped blue tight jeans. “How about these. I really like the way these look.”

 

Oh my god Haley. ALL BLUE DENIM JEANS ARE THE SAME. What was I going to say to her?

 

“Haley I really like those. You should wear them”

 

“Yeah I’m gonna get them. But because you said so”

 

——————————-

 

Mitchell wasn’t feeling good. He was resting in bed with a fever. He had laid in bed all day, with absolutely no energy whatsoever. However, we currently wasn’t experiencing other symptoms so he was ok. Hopefully, he will be better tomorrow.

 

What happened? Maybe he ate something raw, or maybe there was a disease spreading around

the island? Maybe there were other people in captivity. He didn’t know.

 

Then, a woman walked into his room. “Mitchell, there seems to be no pathogens or diseases in you saliva, urine, or blood sample. We’re sorry. Hopefully this means the immune system is winning the fight and you should be better by tomorrow”

 

Mitchell sighed, and passed out.

 

—————————-

 

Haley walked home with a ton of shopping bags. Actually I carried all four of her bags for her while she started talking about what outfit she’s gonna wear tomorrow. I barely listened.

 

It was partially because I didn’t care, but also, I was worried. Why am I still short. It became clear everyone grew. So why am I still small?

 

Haley and I walked into her room for her to put her bags away. Meanwhile I found a tape measure (given to everybody a few days ago) and found a wall where Haley and I can measure ourselves.

 

“Ok babe I think we should measure here” I said, standing in a wall in the living room never to her bedroom door.

 

“Ok I’m coming out” Haley said.

 

“Measure me first. Wisdom over beauty” I said.

 

“Hey what’s that supposed to mean?” And she gave me a shove. I didn’t stumble back, but her shoves were starting to have some power behind them.

 

Haley measured me with the tape measure. 5’6”. 

 

“Haley, there’s no way I’m 5’6”. If anything I should be around six feet by now”

 

“I don’t know Brent, I don’t think I’m doing anything wrong here” she said 

 

“Give me the fucking tape measure” I said angrily. Let me measure you.

 

Haley stood against the wall and came in at 5’6.5” that seemed about right if my height was true. 

 

Haley looked at where my mark was. Just a half inch higher than mine. “Omg Brent I’m taller than you!”

 

“I know” I said disappointedly. “And I shrunk”

 

“That’s not supposed to happen. Let’s see if your sister is around. Let’s see if her friends Julio and Bobby free at all” Haley said.

 

“It’s Jose and Brady, and plus, the serum clearly worked on Eric” I said. My hope was starting to dwindle. The fact that it worked on Eric was the only thing that kept me going.

 

————————

 

Julia laid in her bed. Her bed was in the same immense warehouse-looking building as Eric’s, but a large metal wall separated the two giant’s rooms. However, Julia didn’t wake up to the sun coming out from behind the clouds, or because someone was banging at the garage door. No, she woke up to the sound of multiple moaning noises. There seemed to be more than one female and one super loud male moan noise. Julia has been gone last time Eric brought girls to his room, so this was the first time she heard it. Eric was such a horn dog. Ever since a week after he had taken the beta-OH pill he had already transformed his personality from a shy, dweeby nerd into a overconfident jock. It was hard to blame him since after a week he was eight feet and super muscular. However, Julia never went through that confidence surge. Instead, as she saw her body blossom, she worried about how much people would look at her. She was always a shy person and she didn’t want to deal with boys always checking out her ass and trying to talk to her.

 

Julia took a look in the mirror. Today she wore loose neon-pink short-shorts and a t-shirt. She had always asked the guys to make her clothing that wasn’t revealing, but still comfy to wear in the heat.

 

She always looked at herself as some sort of Jailbait ever since the transformation. But yesterday, she was convinced by a man half her size that she would be fine.

 

She still remembered his name: Brent. The only nice person she may ever find on this island. She didn’t know why, but the way Brent could cheer her up, along with his fragility as such a tiny little person made her feel like a queen. As a giant compared to him, Brent and his little girlfriend were amazed at my newfound strength. 

 

As as fun as it is to be bigger than him, Julia also loved the way he cheered her up. He helped her realize that she should be happy to be blessed with this beautiful body. And that she is so big that I can make every man in the room drool. She saw that when she walked into the food court that night she and Eric were seen for the first time.

 

At that point, Julia has two ideas. The first was to start being more confident in public. She was an alpha compared to everyone on the island she she was going to learn to love it before everyone else hits her size. The second was that she was going to start trying to get closer with Brent. Deep down, Julia was touched by her interaction with Brent, the only boy on the island who seemed to genuinely want to be friends with her and not for her body. Of course, she refused to let anyone else see her by running away, but that doesn’t matter. 

 

The moaning from Eric’s room got really loud at this point, and then it started to die. Disgusting.

 

Being a virgin, Julia only wanted to have sex with one person, and that one person had to have a ton of value to her. Who should she try and get with this body?

 

Only one solution came up in her head. But he was taken! And they looked like they were in such a tight relationship. For fucks sake they slept on her body yesterday!

 

Julia didn’t want to ruin their relationship. They were so sweet together. But Julia figured maybe she could still get some fun out of teasing him. The thought of so easily manipulating a man, in a super tight relationship, just because she was so hot, made her wet. Julia started taking off her clothes in front of the mirror. First she slid off her shirt and shorts, which were loose on her and slid off easily. In the background, Eric and whoever he was with started going for round two. Julia looked at herself in the mirror in her underwear. She was cute. Her pretty feet didn’t have a single mark on them. The skin was flawless. Then she took her hand and ran them up her legs, feeling its new slender yet muscular tone. Her thighs ballooned our to her wide hips. She looked at the wet mark on her crotch, and wondered how many men would jump off a cliff just to see that sight in person. Then she followed her perfect curves past her narrow waist and easily visible six-pack to where they ballooned out again. Her tits were perfectly shaped, and like her ass, they grew more than the rest of her body. And if she were still 5’1  but with this toned body, they would easily be D cups.

 

Finally, her face was shiny from her oils, but zero blemishes, marks, and zits on her face. Her skin was flawless. Her face lost some “fat” too- her cheekbones and jawline were much more visible than before, and even her dimples were gone!

 

Julia loved the way she looked in the mirror. She envied the way the popular girls at her school were so perfect and pretty. Now she looked better than any model she had ever seen!

 

Julia’s desires grew still, and she took off her underwear. She laid down on her bed and moaned too, along with whatever was going on in Eric room.

 

She put a finger inside herself, and started rubbing inner walls of her pussy. She hadn’t masturbated in a while. She tried to think of someone she liked back at her high school, she liked tons of popular kids who were also in her AP classes, but it’s been a while since she’s seen them so it was tough. She debated on pulling out her phone and look at their instagrams but that would be super weird. She had looked at porn multiple times, but 1) she was curious as of what sex looked like and 2) she watched it in her room, a safe and secure place where doctors didn’t come knocking on our garage door every now and then, or where a very annoying kid can hear you through the wall.

 

Then it hit her. Brent. She wanted to cum to the thought of Brent. She accelerating her fingering and imagined what her giant body could do to a little man like him.

 

Of course she respected his relationship with Haley , but she knew that she was much bigger and sexier than his girl. She imagined watching the things he would do once she teased him enough and he fully embraced his lust for her. He imagined the little guy naked, licking her feet. A foot fetish was one of the few things that was still weird about her. She imagined that Brent didn’t have a foot fetish, but he would be willing to lick her feet and suck on her toes anyways because he wants her to make him cum.

 

As Julia neared climax. She imagined how tiny Brent’s dick was. Even if it was large for him, it would scale to roughly 3 to four inches to her.

 

She imagined manhandling a naked Brent using her super strength, probing her fingers around his tiny form, with his tiny pecker sticking up, wanting to be touched. All Julia did was kiss it once, right on top of the head, and he sprayed all over her face.

 

Julia was about to climax. The last thought she had was Brent’s face in between her legs, licking her pussy in the most skilled and experienced way she could imagine. She imagined how good she could get him to be if he care to her numerous times, despite the fact that he had a girlfriend. Not even love could resist the power of such a gigantic girl.

 

She started thrusting her hips, imaging it hitting Brent’s face as he struggled to keep up with the powerful hips. With her pussy so wide, her juices would smear all over his face. His face would be bruised by the time this was over.

 

With an earth shattering moan, she climaxed. She imagined how big the volume of cum would be to Brent. It would flood her insides and spray all over his face. And he would clean all of the residue with his mouth.

 

Julia relaxed, her arm aching from trying to keep fingering herself through the climax. In the afterglow, she wondered what skimpy crop tops leggings, workout bras, and swimsuits she would request today.

 

———————

 

Eric, along with 2 girls, Hannah and Gillian, had been listening to the constant screams from the wall of Eric’s room. They had climaxed when both of them heard loud, muffled moans coming from behind the wall.

 

“Is that the giant girl?” Hannah asked.

 

“Yeah that’s Julia” Eric said. “I’ve never seen her like this. She never wants to hang out with me”.

 

“Why?” Gill asked. “Who wouldn’t want to hang out with you.

 

“I don’t know”. Said Eric. “Maybe it’s because she’s bigger than me. I hope she realizes no man is going to be taller than her” he said.

 

“Why?” Asked Hannah.

 

“The serum made her grow 10 feet. It made me grow seven. Big difference” Eric said. “If that’s the same for you two, you girls will probably become taller than me some day” he said.

 

“Yeah” said Gill.

 

“But I have never seen Julia do anything even remotely sexual since she got here. She must have had a change of heart”

 

“What do you mean?” Asked Hannah.

 

“Maybe I should try hooking up with her now, and see how she responds”

 

“Why do you want to hook up with that weird girl when you can have up to four of us?” Said Hannah.

 

“You guys are great and you give me something no man has ever done before, but Julia is like... my height”

 

“You can fit inside Megan. As soon as her clit heals you can fuck her again. And I bet she’s tighter than that bitch who’s taller than you”

 

“I know but she also really smoking hot” he said.

 

“What about us? Aren’t the four of us together really hot?” She said.

 

“You guys are amazing, but sometimes I need a big girl for my needs” he said, and looked up at the sky and imagined what Julia looked like right now through the wall masturbating. “And plus, she has all the effects of the serum. You seen her abs, or her tits?” 

 

Hannah and Gill looked at each other. Neither had  rock hard abs or boulder-sized tits. Hannah grew jealous of Julia. She was gonna take their dick away from them!

 

From the other side of the wall several, loud moans could be heard before the moans gained away

 

“I think we’re going to go” said Hannah. “We’re going to check on Megan at the clinic today”.

 

“Ok see you next time my baby dolls” Eric said casually.

 

“I hope Julia doesn’t take Eric away from us. His dick is so big!” Said Hannah.

 

“She def is Hannah” said Gill. “Except for the bigger girls here, Julia is the only girl Eric can fit inside of!”

 

Hannah sighed. “Well I hope I grow quick so he can fit inside of me” she said and continued towards Alex’s room

 

——————————-

 

Megan, the only girl who had the guts to take in a 3 inch diameter dick, laid in her bed. After she had walked home, her vaginal pain prevented her from waking properly, and then not walking at all. Although there is a clinic, she’d rather handle the situation herself than risk people finding out she broke her clit from fucking a giant dick. 

 

Lindsay, her first female sex partner, and she was Megan first girl as well. So of course, Lindsay wanted to stay near Megan.

 

Hannah and Gillian walked in. “What’s up peeps” Gill said.

 

“Oh Megan here is staying strong. I just hope I can keep her turned off for a week”

End Notes:

Thanks for all the great reviews, they mean a ton to me since this is my first story. Unfortunately my schedule is getting busy so it may take longer than normal for me to upload.

9: The Anticipatied and the Surprises by JT7
Author's Notes:

The longest chapter yet. The OH is in full swing, and characters begin to change due to it's effects.

Shrinkage down to 12in, Sexual content with Haley.

 

Mitch woke up on his bed. He rolled over to check his phone. Even his half-awake brain could figure out he was tripping.


 


The phone was easily twice as big as it used to be, so it looked like an IPad mini. That wasn’t correct. He decided to get out of bed and splash some cold water on his face to stop the illusion. He got out of bed, which was actually a longer fall than he would have thought. He looked around. His head was just able to see over his bedside drawer. And he was standing up. He sprinted over to the giant bathroom, and had to reach up by his head to turn the giant doorknob.


 


He couldn’t even see his reflection in the mirror, but he didn’t need a reflection to know his plan backfired.


 


The omega hormone made him shrink and not grow.


 


He climbed onto the toilet and then hurled himself onto the bathroom sink to look in the mirror. He was definitely smaller, and he was skinnier. Instead of adding muscle tone he actually got skinnier from the hormone. Did he take the right pill? He had to have, why would they make a shrinking pill? He panicked. He lost almost three feet. He thought about running outside and talking to the doctors. But then he decided against it. If they saw him like this he would be sent away from this paradise. He wanted to stay here. Plus his life as a new midget back in America would be disappointing and hysterical at the same time.


 


Mitch decided against seeking help, and decided to stealthily avoid everything. He jumped up and laid in his bed. On his phone, wondering just how small he would shrink.


 


———————————


 


The marks helped detail my situation entirely.


 


My marks were only spaced by an inch or two each day. So far I have three marks on the wall. One at 5’6”, one at 5’4”, and here I stand at 5’3” just marked up this morning. I hope my shrinking is slowing down.


 


Haley’s marks were very widely spaced out. She was growing like a weed. Her three marks were at 5’6.5”, 5’10” (my original height), and today she was SIX FOOT FOUR. She absolutely dwarfed me, standing a foot and 2 inches above me. She was so tall I had to measure that last one with a stool from her kitchen bar.


 


“Look Brent” I looked at where her hand were, cupping her enlarged tits. “Ahh yeah they’re definitely bigger” I said.


 


“No not that silly, look” Haley said, and proceeded to step forward, smothering her bust into my face. 


 


“You’re literally just as tall as my boobs”


 


As cute as it was, I had to push myself away from her. “That’s really cute Haley but if we could try to go to the clinic or even the lab building right now to solve my issue...”


 


“Oh yeah. Don’t worry babe.” She said. 


 


Walking out of the hotel, I saw a group of teenagers. They had grown too, and it was starting to become noticeable on how much more potent the pills were on girls.


 


Two guys, a little over 6 feet tall, were walking with three girls of varying heights from 6 feet to 7 and a half feet. They seemed to look familiar. Then the Hispanic looking one made eye contact with me.


 


“Brent? Is that you?”


 


No way, I was dwarfed by a bunch of freshmen


 


“Hey Jose” I muttered. “I’m on my way to the lab”.


 


“I was about to say I hope you are” Jose said.


 


“Oh my god Brent you’re so cute like this” said one of the females, and started running at me. I didn’t recognize her. She ran and gave me a hug, smothering me in another pair of breasts.


 


“I guess I should call you my little brother, huh?” She said. I looked up from in between her bust. No way it was her, she was too skinny! But as Brent kept looking at her face, the same hazel eyes, the freckles, the same soul resting inside her pupils.


 


“Oh my god Liz! You’ve changed so much!” I exclaimed.


 


“Yeah I know. And I love it. It’s already ten times better than what I used to be. Can you believe it?” She said.


 


“Yeah. Well I’m going to the doctors to see if they can get me back on the right track”


 


“And by the way, I’m your sister. You would have seen me slowly change if you weren’t with Haley 24/7. Haley, I’m sorry Brent, but how are you dealing with such a small man?”


 


Everyone looked at Haley. She gulped at the instant attention but then said “Because I love him, and I know eventually he’s gonna grow too”


 


“Awww that so sweet Haley” said Liz. Then she turned to me. “See how lucky you are to have such a sweet girl. You’re gonna have to do a looooot of work to keep her. So be careful”


 


“Ok ok Liz stop telling me what to do” I said instinctively.


 


“Ummm I’m your big sister don’t you talk back to me” Liz said.


 


That was it. I wanted to snap, but Liz was 6 foot and I was barely 5 foot, so instead I grabbed Haley and walked away. “Come on let’s go” I said.


I was pissed at Liz. Soon I’ll grow and teach her a lesson or two.


 


———————


“Well damn Liz, I didn’t know you hated him” said Brady after the couple left.


 


“I don’t hate him, it’s just that now that he’s smaller than me he annoys me”


 


“Liz come on, he’s still older than you. You need to treat him with respect” said the giant, 7’5” Veronica in back. 


 


“Fine, it’s just... I’m bigger than him now. I still can’t believe it” Liz said.


 


Veronica piped up again “look I’ve been big my entire life, even before the omega hormone. You need to realize what power you have and use it respectfully” she said. 


 


“Yeah maybe you’re right. He’s still my brother” Liz said.


 


Brady looked around and then saw something added down the beach coastline. Could it be?


 


“Guys” Brady said. “I think they built a basketball court overnight”. And indeed there was a normal-scale basketball court, right next to the beach.


 


“Oh my god! Let’s play!!!” Said Veronica, who was eager to dunk on some boys. Plus, Daniella, who was 6’6” and athletic could probably dunk too.


 


The three girls and two guys went to the court together.


 


———————


 


Wilson took one day off before he was rushing back into the office again. Initiatives, he needed more funding and faster services. He had never planned for the omega hormone to make it’s consumers grow to twice their size. Now he needed to provide humanity’s next generation with clothing, bigger beds, and large-scale enrichments to accommodate for the new size. Even worse, younger staff at the island wouldn’t stop talking about the test subjects. He was a 60 year old, mature individual. And except for a couple doctors and other staff workers, EVERYONE was eyeballing the kids. The average height among the teens is now above 6 feet, meaning those who remained normal began growing a demonic list for the perfect men and women of omega island.


 


Wilson got a phone call. He picked it up,


 


“Arthur, the construction workers for the arcade are coming back. They said they want to meet you outside so you can show them where they are building the new arcade and where you want to arrange everything inside it”


 


“I’ll be there in 10 minutes” said Wilson.


 


Wilson walked to the island and buildings designer, Evan Guilles. Evan was 36 and married. Hopefully he wouldn’t be too distracted.


 


“Hey Evan, do you have the plans done? We have the construction guys coming to assess the site before they bring in the supplies.


 


“No sir” Evan said. “I need to calculate the cost of supplies”


 


“Evan, you have had two days, or 20 hours, to design an arcade, and you’re not done. Meanwhile, you only needed a day and a half to design the first arcade.”


 


Evan gulped. “Ok evan, let’s work around this. Do you have a location for them to start building it? Because that’s really all I need at the moment. I can tell them they are going to wait for me to email them the supplies they need.” Said Wilson.


 


“Yeah, I say we just tear down the old arcade, sell the video games and 3D simulators, and rebuild the arcade in the exact same spot.”


 


“Ok”, Wilson said frustrated. And stormed out the door.


 


After Wilson left the room, Evan pulled out his phone, revealing he had taken pics of Julia. She was only wearing a loose shirt and jeans, but at her size and shape, Evan was attracted to Julia’s lower half. Her ass was perfectly shaped, and through her jeans, it would bounce a bit with each step she took. Her legs were as long as he was tall, and almost as wide as he was wide too. And her face...


 


with no blemishes or anything on her skin, she always looked glowed up and her face alone was 10/10. Evan checked time make sure his blinds were still unfolded. He felt a tad of guilt with Wilson having just walked into the room, but it was nothing compared to seeing this perfect woman.


 


————————-


 


Talk about young workers getting distracted, Mitchell, who wanted to grow and start hitting on girls 10 years younger than him, had now shrunk to a foot tall after passing out this morning. And as soon as he woke up, fell face first onto the floor, and realized he couldn’t get up onto the bed anymore, he desperately tried to jump for the knob. He regretted not getting help. Moreover, he was getting hungry. He ate the last of his protein bars while quarantining himself in his room. 


 


Mitchell banged on the door, desperate to see if anyone would hear and let him out. No luck.


 


The only other option was the window. He could sneak out the window and look for someone to help him. But the window was really high up, the sill a tad higher than his bed was. He had to think to get out of this one. 


 


Mitchell was panicking, but then he looked around his messy room. Surely he could drag a few things  around....


 


————————


 


Wilson has just left the building, power walking down to the pier. He looked angry, I didn’t want to piss off Wilson, or I could risk never getting helped by the man in charge of everything on the island. We were standing in the quad heading for the lab building.


 


“Babe should I run and catch up to him?” Haley said.


 


“Nah that’s ok” I said. “There are less angry scientists that can help us”


 


I was anxious so naturally I had a somewhat of a power walk/slow jog going, but I noticed that Haley was still walking casually. This must be what it felt like to be her when we were our original heights.


 


The door to the lab was locked. We looked around and found a red lit-up ring button. We pressed it. And it flashed red as it rung the doorkeeper.


 


A couple second later we heard a genuine male voice say “Scientists allowed only in this building. Sorry guys.”


 


“Wait!!” I said. “We need help. It’s about the drug”. But it was too late. He hung up. We rang again.


 


“Guys I already told you-“


 


“Sir! Wait, sir listen to us!” I yelled, while Haley did the same.


 


“Ok ok, what do you need?” He said.


 


“Can you see how small I am in the camera? I’m the only one who is still this small, and I’m actually shrinking. Can you help me?” I yelled.


 


A long awkward pause followed. Then the ringer button blinked green. A clicking sound could be heard by the doors and they opened.


 


I saw a male doctor in a white lab coat standing in the lobby, along with a older female doctor.


 


“Come this way, let’s meet in my office” the woman said. Haley and I walked in and started following the woman.


 


“Um, young lady I don’t know if we can let you in with him” said the male doctor.


 


“She’s fine. Come on girl, you’re a next-generation human. And we should treat you like one” said the woman. Haley beamed. She felt happy about that.


 


As we were walking Haley leaned into my ear and whispered “you never said that to me”. I smiled and said back “I’m also a next generation human, and also I thought you deserved the attention of a goddess” I said. We laughed. 


 


I sat in a chair next to Haley. I looked like a little child sitting next to his mom. The doctor took a seat behind the desk.


 


“So hello you two, my name is Dr. Stephanie Pierce. I am in charge of our biology and genetic engineering department here at Omega island. It’s  a pleasure to meet both of you, but it disappoints me to see this young man’s turnout”.


 


“Yeah I don’t know what happened” I said. “I took it the same time as my sister, Elizabeth, when you distributed the pills”.


 


“Not to mention the pill still had effects of him” Haley added. “But instead of growing, he is shrinking”


 


“Well just so I can fully compare the difference I see, can you give me your first name young man?”


 


“Brent” I said. 


 


A microsecond later “Boom. right here. It’s so convenient to have every test subject on the island with their own unique first name”.


 


Dr. Pierce looked at his bio and measurements. “Brent I’m just going through the information we have for you”. I remember having to strip to his underwear for front, side, and back photos, and measuring my bicep and calf. They were very touchy.


 


“Ok. Anyways, let’s just see how much you’ve shrunk in the past 4 days since that’s how long you have had the hormone in you for.” She said and reached for a tape measure in her desk. “Hopefully we can get something accurate enough in this room without traveling to Eric or Julia’s rooms across the island”.


 


Haley and I looked at each other. We both knew that we had never thought about where those two giants sleep until now.


 


I lined up against the back wall of the room. “Haley, since you’re so tall, can you just hold this thin textbook level on top of brent’s head for me?” Asked Dr. Pierce.


 


“Well golly, why not” said Haley with a smile. I started cracking up. 


 


“Why did you say ‘golly’?” I asked her.


 


She looked down at me and said “because well golly, why not?” She responded. I gave her a hug, not caring if Dr. Pierce was watching us. Every now and then, I needed a reminder that Haley and I were still two peas in a pod, even if one pea was a lot bigger than the other. As I hugged Haley, she cooed and brought her hand down and hugged me back.


 


Dr. Pierce just stood there. It was a very awkward situation for her, but soon enough, Haley said “ok lil buddy we got to measure you now”. Oh yeah, forgot about that.


 


I measured at 5’2’5” I had shrunken again! 


 


“I was 5’3 this morning Haley!” I said.


 


“I don’t know maybe we were off?” Haley responded. “I’m sorry Brent.” 


 


“I thought I was slowing down but I guess not” I said disappointedly.


 


“Ok Haley. I’m going to need a stand on my tippy toes to measure you” said Dr. Pierce.


 


Haley stood while Dr. pierce was just able to get the mark accurately.


 


“Haley, you’re 6 feet 6 inches tall!”


 


“Which that’s a lot taller than I was this morning” she added. “Are you sure about that?” She added.


 


“Yeah, everyone grows multiple inches a day for about a week and a half” she said. I wish that could be me.


 


And I looked at Haley again. Yeah she was taller. The top of my head barely came to the underside of her bra.


 


Dr. Pierce said “Ok, let me explain the situation to some doctors. I’m going to summon them to a conference room. You can come with me but don’t wander off. You are here under my authorization. Don’t get yourself kicked out”


 


And with that the door shut, the doctor, the Amazon, and I waked to the conference room.


 


—————————-


 


Julia held the iPad in her giant clumsy hands. She swiped her way through articles of clothing, mostly heat gear due to the warmth of the heat of the tropical pacific. But this time, she made sure to get more “showy” with the outfits. She wanted to start fishing for Brent. 


 


Before, Julia never had never cared a ton about what she wore. When she woke up in the morning, she would just pick whatever she felt like wearing. Loose shirt or tight shirt? Jeans or leggings? loose or tight short shorts? Headband or no headband?


 


But now she was eyeing two pairs of tops. She looked at a tight white crop top, low-cut of course, or a workout bra. Then she remembered, everything is free on this island, so she picked both. God life was so amazing. She gave the iPad back to the scientist, a female thank god, and said “I want items 61 and 74 as well”.


 


“Ok Julia. We can do that in a couple of days” the doctor said. “See you soon!” She said and walked out the garage door, leaving it open.


 


Julia was planning to go to the island beach today. She was ready to confidently show off her superior body to those 5 foot losers. Underneath her jean shorts and t-shirt she wore a bikini, although not necessarily sexy or skimpy by any means, but hey, with how sexy she was already, who would care?


 


And then Julia walked out her room and closed the door behind her. She walked around the warehouse and out the exit to the giants property.


 


Julia has rounded one corner. One corner, and she entered a common area with a restaurant, a driving range, and the entrance to the hiking trails. There were a couple of people walking around, or were walking around.


 


Instantly Julia saw every boy and girl state at her. She slowed her walking and tried to put her head down. And avoid eye contact. Then she realized that everybody still made eye contact with her because she was so huge. So she looked ahead, over everyone’s head, and proceeded towards the park quad, which was between Julia’s room and the beach. She was nervous as hell despite what Brent told her. I mean, people were staring. It felt like she did something wrong, and everyone noticed it. 


 


Come on now, Julia, it’s just because you’re tall. She thought to herself


 


Then she noticed that the girls were taller than the boys. Why was that? Oh yeah they took the drug.


 


And the Julia snapped as she made a realization that her chances with Brent are dwindling away.


———————————


 


Mitchell was working up a sweat. But he knew what was gonna happen if he didn’t drag it over. Slowly but surely, he had emptied and dragged his laundry basket from the closet to the window opposite of the room. His laundry basket was tall enough for him to jump onto the top of it and then climb up the window and open it.


 


His plan was a success, although it took 5 minutes to crack the window open enough for him to crawl underneath it.


 


Mitchell took a large fall to the soft soil below. He was protected by bushes that would only come up to a normal person’s hip. Now what?


 


Mitchell looked around. He was behind the hotel. He scampered along the bushes and took a left. If he was to be seen, it HAD to be by a staff. Lord knows what would happen if he ended up in a teen’s hands.


 


At the hotel entrance, Mitch had to find a way not to get stepped on, and get spotted and saved by an Employee. So he sat at his place in the bushes and waited for someone he trusted to come out.


 


——————-


 


I tried to understand the sciencey language but it was super hard to understand. I got the gist of what most were saying but I asked Dr. Pierce at the end what it all meant.


 


“Ok Brent, so good news is they did say that they will take a priority in getting you back to normal, or getting you to grow, since we need you at twice your height.” Dr. Pierce said.


 


“Does that mean bad news too?” I asked.


 


“The bad news is with everyone else growing, Dr. Wilson is getting everything redone to accommodate for the unexpected change in size, we may have to set you up somewhere different. It’s going to be a while until we fix you” Pierce said.


 


“Wait, so you’re not going to give me another omega pill?” I said.


 


“Don’t assume what you took was a placebo. You shrank. The pill doesn’t work. We need to do more research and build a variant of OH specifically for you”


 


“How long is that going to take?” I asked.


 


“2 weeks. I’m sorry but you’re going to stay like this until we make a whole new mixture”


 


 


“Oh my god Brent I’m so sorry” Haley felt bad. We looked like a couple that received bad news from a bank or something.


 


“Don’t cry Haley, it’s not your fault. They’re going to figure it out” I said.


 


“Thank you for everything doctor. Since I assume you know my room number, I guess just shoot me a letter or something”.


 


“Oh no here, let me get you something before you leave.” Pierce said. She grabbed a business card from her desk. “Until I we designate someone in charge of dealing with your problem, just shoot me a text or call. Here’s my business card”. “Thank you Dr. Pierce.” I said to her. 


 


“Thank you for everything! I hope we can fix him!” Haley added as we walked out the door. We kept a smile on our faces, but at least for me I was devastated to think I wouldn’t grow back for a while.


 


———————————-


 


Teen after teen passed in and out of the doorway. Mitchell just waited. It took the moron some time to figure out that most of the staff is at work at this time of day. But he prayed that he would find some worker come back for something they forgot, or something like that.


 


Then, a teenage girl, seven times the height of Mitchell, stood in the doorway, her feet came dangerously close to steeping on him. He backed up. Whoever she was, she was with another girl, just talking. Both girls were wearing tight shorts that were stretched to the shape of their gorgeous hips and behinds. Mitchell tuned into the two voices from way up above.


 


“So you’re saying what?”


 


“I’m saying that these scientists are getting pervy. I swear”.


 


“Why makes you think so?”


 


“Remember that guy with the curly blonde hair, he looked only a couple years older than us?” She said.


 


“Oh... that guy. He’s not growing right? He’s a staff member here I think. And oh my god I swear he shows up at the beach volleyball court just to check out booty” 


 


“Yeah! He sits at the baseline like he’s some lifeguard or some shit, just on his phone.”


 


“Wait, look at this video. I’m going to show you what this guy did while I was recording”


 


The girl fumbled her phone and it dropped. Mitchell took a step back.


 


The mystery girl then squatted down to pick up her phone. The girl’s gigantic ass, at least twice the volume of Mitchell’s whole body, came down at an alarming speed. Mitchell fell on his ass trying to back up and avoid the big butt. But then the ass stopped coming closer. He looked at it for a moment to marvel at it. Boy was it so perfect. And it was humongous. Each cheek was big enough for Mitch to comfortably sleep on. It was a perfect ass.


 


Then he get a pair of eyes glance at him. He looked to briefly see the face of someone familiar. Mitchell has been caught staring at her ass earlier, what would happens if she found him at this state? His heart skipped a beat, but Jessica stood back up to her towering height and showed the video to her friend. 


 


“Oh my god! Jess I think he took a picture of you!”


 


“I know, why would he only take that selfie when I was a couple of feet away from him in a squatting position” Jessica said.


 


“Hey, hear me out. I was at the basketball court earlier today with Jose’s friend group. How tall are  you now?”


 


“I’m 6’8 why?”


 


Mitchell did NOT remember Jessica being 6’8”. She must have grown from the pill too. Why didn’t it work on him?”


 


“Jess you should see if you can dunk on a 10 foot rim. I’m sure you could, you’re a tall bitch too now!” Said the other girl.


 


“Yeah but I’m not 7’7” or whatever you are” Jessica said. Holy shit, there were already girls that tall here? His regret for taking the pill grew more. He would have loved girl spotting and taking pictures of these amazons. Especially if they turn out the way Julia did. He wished he had a normal-person view of Jessica to see how mighty she had grown from the OH.


 


“Ok I’m down. I’m gonna go like this” she said.


 


“Ok, let me switch out my flip flops for sneakers” said the other girl.


 


“I’ll wait here” Jess said. And the 7 footer went into the hotel.


 


Mitch was decided to move on and try to advance to the beach. He wanted to perve in some giant beach girls. Jessica was pretty and all, but she’s the only girl he had checked out out of all the giant babes on this island.


 


Suddenly a enormous hand grabbed Mitchell by surprise. Mitchell made a long gasp as the fingers wrapped around his torso. Soon he was lifted stories (to him) above the ground. The hand turned over and revealed Mitchell to the owner of the hand.


 


“Oh my god you’re for real?” Said Jessica.


 


“I can explain! I swear!” screamed Mitchell. “I need help! Get me to a scientist please I’m begging you” he screamed.


 


“Ok ok ok chill out you’re gonna draw attention” Jessica’s voice boomed. 


 


“Ok well look, my friend and I are going out right now. But maybe I can find another place to put you.”


 


What did that mean?


 


“JUST GO TO THE LAB FOR FUCKS SAKE JUST HELP ME” said Mitchell at the top of his lungs.


 


“Ok little shrimp. That’s it. I’m going to take you to my room. I can’t deal with you now but I’ll put you in there to keep you safe from other people.” Jessica started running towards the elevator.


 


“No no please Jessica I have a room here. Just drop me there and get me after” 


 


“What? How do you know my name?”


 


“Ummmmmm I’ve just heard it in a conversation”


 


Jessica grunted and ran up the stairs to the second floor. The arm movements shook the one footer back and forth like a deadly amusement park ride. Her room was where Mitchell remembered it was, right next to the stairs.


 


Mitchell was placed on the floor. “Gotta jet we can deal with your problem later” Jessica said and slammed the door. Mitch looked around the room. He had lusted for this girl for a while, and he was in her bedroom! At one foot tall, he could still do some exploring in a girl’s bedroom. Jessica’s room was a little messy and her recently worn panties were on the ground. 


 


“Oh baby come give it to me” said Mitch without a second thought.


 


—————————


 


Wilson watched as the demolition crew rigged the old arcade with bombs. Despite Dr. Guillles’s incompetence, he still had time to construct a plan. Hopefully his little lecture that morning would prevent him from delaying the reconstruction schedule.


 


Then Wilson remembered how he had received plans for the new hotel. Maybe Evan was competent at all. 


 


Then he remembered Evan has simply replicated the old hotel and doubled its dimensions. He concluded he truly was a swine.


 


But he figured it was ok. The original design for the hotel was pretty nice anyways, and it would be a smooth transition for the teens.


 


But he would certainly not tolerate another lazy cheat like that again. Especially for the arcade, which is supposed to provide constant pleasure for the teens. He hoped new rides and attractions would keep them aprons the arcade for longer.


 


But then again, that would depend on Evan actually getting those plans done.


 


Screw it. He was in charge of project Omega. He decided to schedule another meeting at the food courts. He would let the students decide what they want. He would bring the initiative to the conference table immediately.


 


—————————-


 


I cried in Haley’s room. Or our room. I basically have moved in with Haley at this point. I had clothes, my toothbrush, deodorant, razors, and my baby here, I had fully moved in. Plus, no way was I gonna get bullied by my sis who is now a foot taller than me. I was squeezing Haley as hard as ever. She was the only thing I felt like I have left.


 


“Baby I’m so sorry” Haley cried with me.


“Don’t be... its my problem” I said. I cried into her shirt as she laid on the bed. “I thought they could just give me a pill and I would be out of there. But it’s not” I said.


 


“Baby I want to let you know I’m not going to leave you” she said. “I want to stick by you because you mean a ton to me. And even if you shrink to an inch you’re always going to have my heart”


 


The thought of shrinking that small scared me. But I found a way to release the stress “At one inch tall it would take a lot of muscle to carry your heart around”. She smiled and squeezed me tighter. Brent I love how even you cry you’re still funny”


 


“It’s because of you! You’re the one always smiling!” I said, laughing through my tears of pain. She laughed a bit too.


 


“Brent. I just want to let you know, if I had the chance to switch sizes with you, I would give all six and a half feet of myself to you. You deserve it more than I do” Haley said sincerely 


 


“Aww Haley you don’t have to do that. You’re so beautiful and you deserve it. I know I will get mine eventually”


 


“No Brent. You deserve it. You have been a better friend to me in 2 weeks than anyone else in my life. I’ve never fallen in love before Brent. I did gymnastics. You’re my first and I couldn’t have chosen a better man. You deserve to be huge”


 


”Haley you’re really cute when you say that, but we know that can’t happen. Plus, I like hugging you at this size. You’re like my giant teddy bear” I said and squeezed her harder.


 


I could tell Haley liked being the bigger person. I could see the awe in her eyes at little old me cuddling up against her like a toddler or a puppy. And the way she talked to me let me know that it wasn’t just me that belonged to her, but it was her that belonged to me too.


 


“And no matter how small you get, I will always be your little baby”


 


“Aww yes you will baby” I said.


 


“Yeah, I’m your wittle baby” she said. She said the words like a toddler learning to speak. “I’m your big and bootifil baby”.


 


She had used that voice two days ago during a cuddle sesh and I found it to be the cutest thing ever. It was the cutest thing ever now too


 


Then Haley got an idea. “Hey Bwent,” she said with a hint of seductiveness. “Can you stand up for me for-for a moment pwetty pweaze”


 


“Sure” I said. I was still crying and upset but I obliged. We were both standing. I looked up at my Amazonian girlfriend. I had to look up just to see her tits.


 


“Do you want to know what the best part of bing small is for you?” She asked. She jumped when she said “best” and her giant tits jiggled inches from my face.


 


I think I can see where this is going. “Umm what? What is it? Is it that the waves on the beach are bigger?”


 


She laughed. “No little baby, it’s me. I’m weely big to you. And that means I can gib you a lot of lub and affection”


 


Haley let out a toddler-like “Hehe”, and stripped off her shirt and unclasped her bra. “Look at my titties baby, they’re enawmous compared to you” she said.


 


I reached up and started kneading the breast. Haley let our a moan. “Oh my, Brent, who knew your fingers were so delicate. They’re so tiny but sooooo nice against my nipple” she said in a normal voice. She was lost in the pleasure I gave her.


 


My boner was bigger than it ever was. Can penises pop if there’s too much blood inside them?


 


“Little Bwent” Haley said with her toddler voice. “Can you give my booby a little kiss?”


 


“Of course. Anything for you lil baby” I said. I got up on my tippy toes and was just able to plant a kiss on Haley’s right nipple. It was rock solid too.


 


“Hehe silly Brent. I’m not a lil baby. You awe!” She said, pointing down at me. I kissed her left nipple. And have it a little poke with my tongue. She moaned again. “Yes my wittle baby. You make Haywey feel weely good!”


 


“But see, you’re smaller than me. I should be calling you a baby, not the other way awound” she said, still with the toddler voice. “B-because I’m a lot bigger than you” she said. On the word “bigger”, she stepped forward. Making her rack bump into my head and knock me backward. I was pushed to the ground, and all Haley did was take one step!


 


Haley bent over to check on the tent pole in my pants. “Baby, I see a big boner. A weely


Big boner. Are you hiding a weely big boner baby?”


 


Yes


 


“Well let’s get my baby settled. I need to take cawe of the baby’s boner” she said. She proceeded to scoop me up and carry me in front of her and slowly settle me down on top of her bed.


 


“Whittle Baby?” Haley asked.


 


“Yes my queen” I said back to her.


 


“Hehe I like it when you cawl me a qween” Haley giggled. “Do you wanna kiss the Qween” she asked me.


 


Again. Yes.


 


Haley and I embraced each other. She leaned over and started kissing me. We embraced each other for a while. Haley’s tongue met mine and we started intertwining our tongues inside each of our mouths. Her tongue was so much more powerful than mine, however, and if it weren’t for the saliva, she could have bashed my tongue all over the place.


 


I felt two hands slowly sliding off my shirt. We stoped making out for Haley to quickly throw off my shirt, then kept kissing.


 


We did this for a while until Haley stood up. “Enough” she said I’m her toddler voice. “I wanna see your dick!” 


 


She placed her hand on my knees. And slowly ran her fingers up my thighs. It sent goosebumps down my legs, and then her hands hooked around my pants. She leaned her head in and kissed my wee room before slowly pulling down. She licked her lips as she kept pulling it down, thats how I know she intends to snack on it.


 


“Oh my god. It’s so big! How does such a teensy wittle baby have such a biiiiig cock?” She asked.


 


“It gets extra hard for you my qween” I said.


 


“Hey, I thought I was a goddess. You called me a goddess yestowday. Why am I ownwee a queen tonight?” She whined.


 


“Goddess Haley, I’m sorry. I will make it up to you, I promise” I played along.


 


Haley beamed “hehe no worries for my favorite wittle man” 


 


Haley spit a large globe of saliva on my dick and started rubbing in into my cock. “Does that feel good wittle Brent?”


 


“Yess goddess. It’s the best feeling in the world” I said honestly. Haley spit again. “Want me to go faster” she said with the toddler voice.


 


“Yes goddess.” I said.


 


She stopped to spit more onto her hand. And then started whacking me off faster.


 


“See how big my hand is compaiwed to your itty bitty cock?” She said to me while I was moaning super loud. “It’s can almost cov-cover your whole peenie with my hand. It’s because you’re small and I’m weely big. Do you like it when I’m weekly big?”


 


“Yes!” I screamed in ecstasy.


 


Haley kept talking in that baby voice over my moans. “I’m so much bigger than you, I must feel so good right now. What if I was bigger? What if I was sixteen feet tall. Imagine how big I would be, and how sexy I would be too.


 


The image of a gigantic Haley began to appear in my head. Her hand was clipped around my penis, and her hands were so big they would engulf my whole cock. I would go in and out of her hand, like a pussy. In and out.


 


Haley spit on my cock again. “Imagine putting this  cock inside my giant pussy.” She said in the baby voice. Then she started stroking me really fast. Her hands were a blur on my cock and I was screaming out in ecstasy. “Or inside my mouth. Do you want to put your itty bitty cock inside my big mouth?” 


 


“YESYESYESYESYES” I screamed.


 


I felt the orgasm coming, and Haley could tell too. She stuck out her tongue and started licking the head of my cock. She kept stroking and licked the head of my penis back and forth. Her tongue ran from the back to front of the head, and back again. And it felt better than anything she’s done before.


 


“Pleass cum In my mouth Brent” Haley demanded in her baby voice. “Cum in my mouth you itty bitty boy”


 


That sent me over the edge. I gave her the biggest load she has ever given me. Her mouth was already wide open since she was licking my head, so my cum shot up onto her mouth. She kept stroking to pump out every single bit of my cum. She closed her mouth around just the tip of my penis so she could get all of it. Even then, after she swallowed, she licked my dick clean just in case.


 


She was so good at talking dirty, and it was because she learned how to talk to me every night we’ve spent together.


 


“Now it’s my turn. baby, can you make me cum now?”


 


“Yes goddess” I said.


 


Haley laid down next to me. “Come here” she said, with outstretched arms.


 


We were entangled in another kiss that made me get another boner again. 


 


“Baby, I thought Haywey had made you cum”


 


“You did but you’re just too much baby” I said.


 


“Yeah. I’m just too much” she said. “I’m just so big, I’m too much for my wittle itty bitty baby”


 


I pulled her panties off, the last article of clothing on either of us. Then I planted kissed starting from her cheeks, down the sides of her neck. Over her tits. On top of her nipples, down her stomach, and around her inner thighs. I looked at her womanhood. She was so wet that it was leaking and making a mark on the bedsheets. I slowly traced my finger around her labia. It pulsed, and Haley moaned up above. “Oh baby yes, your fingers are so small”. She had lost her baby voice. I’m distracting her. That made me feel a little powerful within. 


 


Her pussy continued contracting. Then the smell hit me. I remember the first time I ate her out, she smelled gross, but as I got more and more used to her, I began to fall in love with the smell. And today, she smelled sexier than ever.


 


I buried my face inside the waiting lips. My tongue went to town on her clit, making sure to lick all around it and her labia. “Oh my god. Yes baby! Fuck yes!” Haley started screaming. I kept licking and licking, sticking a finger in below me to prod around at her deeper skin folds. She started bucking her hips up and down.


 


Then my dick took over my brain for a moment. I got up and crawled up on her body. I pushed my hips forward and my dick slid in easily.


 


Haley was pretty big, but my dick could still reasonably fit inside her. She gasped at the feeling of my dick slipping inside so fast.


 


My face was right on her chest. I wrapped my arms around her naked form and buried my face in her left boob. “Oh yes babe make me cum!” Both of us were moaning as we rhythmically humped the shit out of each other. Both of us were lost in erotic ecstasy.


 


I heard Haley’s moaning crescendo. At that point I knew she was coming all over me. And the fact I knew that made me about to cum inside her. I hugged her tighter and sucked harder on her nipple, until I had fully unloaded inside her. We both slowed down to an eventual stop.


 


“Oh my god Brent, that was something else!” She said.


 


“You were something else. I fucking love you” I replied.


 


“Awww. I fucking love you too” I said. Haley rolled to my side and spooned me in her bed. The afterglow period is never a time for many words. It was a time for my brain to catch up and recap what the fuck just happened. I knew how lucky I was to have this girl. She was my bodyguard, and my giant sex partner, but she was also my baby and my best friend.


 


Of course, sooner than later, without washing ourselves or putting on pajamas, we fell asleep naked.

End Notes:

I do all my work on my phone, so please leave a review and address grammatical errors because although I double checked I know I didn't fix all of them.

10: Jessella by JT7
Author's Notes:

I rushed this towards the end. This story has more moving parts than I imagined! Let me know what I need to fix grammatically!

Contains sex content w Brent and Haley, Feet with Mitch, and masturbation by two other girls.

Julia watched the sun rise in her new bikini. She had a pair already, but the new one was a lot skimpier, and enjoyed the way she looked in it. It was a bright blue bikini. The bra had two little triangles covering her nipples, her panties weren’t just wide enough to not be considered a thong, and everything else was built to show as much skin as possible. Tiny blue strings held the swimsuit together on both the bottom and the top. Julia enjoyed looking sexy.

 

 

 

However, there was nobody for her to show off to. Julia was far east of the campus. At a place where she was free of judgement. And then yes, the only people who know where this beach is is her, Haley, and the sweet sweet Brent.

 

 

 

She was sleeping on her massive beach towel when he heard miniature footsteps. Too baked from the sun to get up, she tried to continue sleeping.

 

 

 

Then she heard voices. Multiple. They weren’t Haley and Brent’s.

 

 

 

The voices got closer and closer.

 

 

 

“Umm hey” said a male voice.

 

 

 

 

 

Julia groaned and sat up. She was looking directly at a guy, about 6’9”. Even sitting down, she was only slightly shorter than the kid.

 

 

 

“What do you want?” Julia said. This kid ruined her sleep.

 

 

 

“I just wanted to ask you if you’re, like, the first test subject.” He said. A small group behind him was watching the conversation.

 

 

 

“I was, why?” She said. Could this kid see how big she was? Was it not obvious

 

 

 

“Oh that’s cool, I don’t know why I was curious” said the guy.

 

 

 

There was an awkward silence before he piped up again. “That mess of destruction back there, was that you?”

 

 

 

“Why?” Julia asked. This guy was pushing some risky buttons.

 

 

 

“Well I was just wondering who it was. Clearly none of us have the strength to knock down trees like that” said the kid. “So was it you who did it?”

 

 

 

“Fine, it was me. I just felt like it. But look at this beach. I have no regrets” said Julia. 

 

 

 

“So you did it just for fun?” He said.

 

 

 

“Yes” Julia lied. Why did this kid care so much?

 

 

 

“Wow, you’re really strong. I hope I can be that strong too in a week” said the kid. 

 

 

 

“Yeah” Julia said. She looked behind the kid. The little pathway was still there, and the four kids behind him were still staring at her. And then she saw both boys staring not at her, but somewhere else.

 

 

 

“Hey, I was wondering if you had anybody here to spend time with you” said the kid. He flipped back he’s hair and brushed it. Weird.

 

 

 

“Nah not really I just wanted to sleep” she said. And that was the truth. And this kid ruined it.

 

 

 

“Oh, well want to hangout with me sometime?” Said the kid 

 

 

 

Holy shit, this kid just asked her out after she has only known him for five minutes!

 

 

 

Back when she was small, that never happened. She was never attractive, and didn’t talk to a lot of boys. 

 

 

 

“What do you mean?” She said.

 

 

 

“I don’t know, let’s go down to the public beach together and we can spend time together. We can try out the restaurant next to the beach too”

 

 

 

“Nah I don’t want to be around people. I’m going to be an outlier that everyone looks at” Julia said, explaining her situation to the kid.

 

 

 

“Haha, girl everyone is going to stare at you because you’re fucking hot! I mean look at you, you’re literally the definition of beauty. I can’t word it any other way. Come on, I’ll be by your side.” He said.

 

 

 

Julia thought he had a point. Brent had said that too, but he didn’t say it the way he said it. 

 

 

 

Julia didn’t like this kid. Not only did he only come up to her hip, but he didn’t have a ton going for him other than looks. The first thing he did was wake her up, then tried to dive into her insecurities with other people watching them like drama fans, then he called her “fucking hot”, which made him sound like a fuckboy.

 

 

 

And the more she thought about it, the more she saw him as a fuckboy. Julia hasn’t been seen by a ton of people. Only Brent, Haley, the doctors, and the people who saw her when she tried to walk to the park quad, and ran away giving up. Odds were, this kid has never seen her. And when he did, he went up to her and straight up asked her out. Julia thought the kid was weird and wasting his time.

 

 

 

“Umm I didn’t even get your name” Julia finally said to the guy.

 

 

 

“Oh. I’m Dave” he said. “Dave Adams”. 

 

 

 

“I’m Julia ” Julia said.

 

 

 

“You didn’t answer my question. Wanna hang out?”

 

 

 

“Why can’t we hang out here?” She said.

 

 

 

“Umm I don’t know I kinda want to go down to the beach and see other people too. Plus, you can show yourself to everyone! Tons of people will awe and even envy at you, I promise” he said.

 

 

 

“I kind want to stay here. I don’t want to move” she said.

 

 

 

“Oh, well...” said the kid. He was lost for words.

 

 

 

Then he said “why do you want to stay here?”

 

 

 

“Because I like the peace and quiet” Julia said. “And I don’t want the attention”

 

 

 

“Julia, come on! Let me show you to the rest of the island! I want to show you how much fun it’s gonna be. Don’t doubt yourself, just trust me. I promise” said the kid.

 

 

 

Julia has never dealt with a guy asking her out. She knew this kid was trouble, but she knew the popular kids dated each other because of looks, so she had been giving him more and more time to prove to her he was the one. Plus, she was afraid of rejecting him. But after that line, that gave her confidence to make the decision.

 

 

 

“You want me to trust you after I’ve met you for what? five minutes? You’re crazy, and I don’t want a kid with this tiny boner showing me around the island like his trophy.” Julia finally said.

 

 

 

“Ok ok Julia, I’m sorry” he said.

 

 

 

“Look, maybe you’re a good kid, but it’s clear I’m not the type you’re looking for” Julia said.

 

 

 

“Look Julia, that’s because as soon as I laid my eyes on you I just felt that... feeling”

 

 

 

Well no shit, look what she’s wearing. But Julia thought the kid was being genuine. Maybe she should give him a chance.

 

 

 

No, she would stay strong.

 

 

 

“Well i guess I’m flattered I made you feel that way. But you should go find somebody your own size” she said.

 

 

 

Soft Giggles could be heard from behind.

 

 

 

The kid looked defeated. “Ok I’m sorry. Have a good day” and proceeded to walk away with his group.

 

 

 

Julia really did feel bad for rejecting him. She knew the kid was in love with her as soon as she saw his tiny boner. But she barely knew the kid! Also, just the way he spoke and what he said about her, he didn’t hit her the same way Brent did. Brent had hit different.

 

 

 

Brent didn’t find her to ask her out. Brent was just curious about her path of destruction. Brent didn’t  make her trust him, he said what she should think of herself, and didn’t force her to do anything to be friends with him. Julia also observed Brent was such a good boyfriend. He was loyal to her and they were so cute together.

 

 

 

They were so cute together, but after seeing what other boys are like, her love for Brent grew. She had evidence that confirmed her thoughts that the boys on the island just want inside her pants. But Brent, he was different than others on the island. Julia was very insecure about this bombshell body she had, but Brent had told her not that “other people would love her body”, but that “she should be confident in her body”. Those sentences are different.

 

 

 

Before, Julia thought she was in love with Brent because he was the only boy that she had ever talked to, but between Eric and that kid Dave, Julia was now in love with Brent because of who he was as a person. He was smart, knew how to talk to her, and he was hot.

 

 

 

But Brent was dating Haley. And they were so cute when she met them earlier. Julia started growing an envy for haley. Despite being smaller and flatter than her, she was able to retain the heart of Brent despite Julia hugging him and letting him sleep on her stomach. 

 

 

 

Julia thought about Brent more and more. She wouldn’t stop thinking bout him. Internally she vowed she would try to steal Brent. 

 

 

 

Julia fell asleep to the calming image of her and Brent, sitting here on this beach together, with nobody else around.

 

 

 

———————-

 

 

 

I woke up. I was naked. my crotch was covered in a thin yet very stiff coat of Haley’s vaginal secretions. Haley still had her arms around me. I could feel my back skin against hers. Both of us were really warm.

 

 

 

I slowly tried to move her arms out of the way. He tried to lift one of Haley’s arms. But haley’s arm was bigger than my legs at this point, and I had to get my second hand and push really hard to get out of Haley’s arm.

 

 

 

Unfortunately, with my back no longer making contact with Haley, freezing cold air hit my back. Haley groaned and rolled over away from me I bet the cold air woke her up too.

 

 

 

“Brent?” She muttered.

 

 

 

“Yes babe?”

 

 

 

“Last night was awesome” she muttered. She was still waking up.

 

 

 

“Yeah, it was the best time I’ve ever had” I said.

 

 

 

“Me too” she said, slowly waking up more and more. “Even when your dick went inside me. I don’t know... it felt better than it ever did”

 

 

 

Really? I didn’t expect that.

 

 

 

“I don’t know, I guess my body is just more...sensitive” she said, as she looked down at her naked form.

 

 

 

“Hmm. Maybe that was intentionally made by the scientists.” I said. “Maybe you can see and hear better too”

 

 

 

“Well I know I can definitely feel better” she said. We giggled a little bit.

 

 

 

“Well I don’t need a drug to feel better around you." I said.

 

 

 

“Aww little Brent” she said. I came over to her and we kissed. Haley’s hands were able to cover a lot more than she was able to yesterday.

 

 

 

“Haley, you definitely grew overnight” is said.

 

 

 

“I do every night. But let me see” she responded. She got out of bed and popped a plan B into her mouth, just in case if the birth control pill didn’t work.

 

 

 

“Come here baby” she said, in more of a goofy tone than seductive or cute. And come over I did.

 

 

 

Haley shot up again, more than she usually did. Or I shrank more than he thought he would. Yesterday, I was able to kiss her nipples on my tippy toes. Today, I was staring directly at her belly button. 

 

 

 

“Oh my god Brent, you’re so cute and little!” Haley said. She seemed excited about me getting smaller to her.

 

 

 

If I stood close enough to her, her head would be hidden behind her ballooning bosom. She was gigantic!

 

 

 

“Ok well let’s measure me so we can know how much you grew and how much I shrank”

 

 

 

“Ok my little cutie” she said. I could not tell anymore if she thought of me as a baby/puppy cute or boyfriend cute.

 

 

 

I was first. I saw my mark on the wall, just as evenly spaced out as the other marks. “You’re 5’1.5”” Haley said. “Yep, just as expected” I said disappointedly. 

 

 

 

“Aww don’t worry babe. We can talk to the scientists again today” she said. Then she walked over and grabbed a stool. “Here, you might need this”. 

 

 

 

“Thanks Haley” I said to her. I got up on the stool and marked her. Then she grabbed the tape measure and stretched it all the way from the floor to her mark on the wall, which was miles above me at this point.

 

 

 

“OMG Brent, I’m seven foot two!!!” Exclaimed Haley. At this size her voice was a little loud for me and I backed up. She had grown six inches overnight, usually that took her 24 hours.

 

 

 

“That’s great babe!” I said. Haley lifted me off the ground like a doll and squeezed me. “You’re dating a seven footer babe!!” She said. I loved it when she said things like that. Things that help me reassure that Haley still loves me as a boyfriend. My face was smeared in her giant tits. They were the size of my head. Then, my growing boner rubbed against her belly button.

 

 

 

“Oh hey look I have a little surprise for me” Haley said.

 

 

 

“Yeah it has a mind of its own” I said.

 

 

 

“Do you want me to take care of it?” She asked.

 

 

 

“That would be lovely” I replied.

 

 

 

Haley kneeled down. Even on her knees she was just about my height. She reached a big clumsy hand and started toying with my dick. She moved her hands up, down, and around the shaft. It felt so good from her giant hands to rub my member.

 

 

 

Then, she enclosed my entire cock within one hand. “Look babe, your cock is completely enclosed within my hand” she said with a smile. 

 

 

 

“Yep, I’m getting pretty small” I said. What else was I gonna say?”

 

 

 

“Don’t worry. I think it’s cute. This thing made me cum last night, you know that Brent?” She asked.

 

 

 

“Yeah I did know that” I said.

 

 

 

“Yeah. And it was the best sex I’ve ever had?” She said and started stroking it with her hand.

 

 

 

Her hand was dry, sure, but it was cool to watch my dick go in and out of her fist instead of her hand going up and down the length of my shaft. That’s how big her hands were at this point. Maybe I could see a tiny bit of my cock come out the top of her hand, but it wasn’t clearly visible.

 

 

 

Haley started pumping faster. “Come on, come for me Brent. I want to go out” she complained seductively.

 

 

 

“Haley, do you think you could put your mouth on it?” I asked.

 

 

 

“Of course anything for my little king” she said, and put her giant mouth around my cock.

 

 

 

Then she started sucking. Her mouth was able to fit my entire dick inside of it, and it was really hot. I came inside her mouth, and Haley didn’t stop until she had sucked and swallowed everything.

 

 

 

“Oh my god Brent, you’re turning me on a little” she said.

 

 

 

“I’m sorry” I said.

 

 

 

“Don’t worry. But unlike you I want to save myself for tonight” she said. “I’ll be bigger by tonight, and then I’ll be able to please you better than ever before”.

 

 

 

———————

 

 

 

Wilson was starting to become a commander in some sort of way. With the teenagers now enormous from the OH, there was no way they would be comfortable with the tiny stuff on this island. He pushed his workers to work harder, saying that the lab is not prepared for backlash by 7-8 foot giants. He got a security system to start building an electric dome around the lab, and he pushed his construction workers to start working overtime for bonuses.

 

 

 

The hotel’s exterior was done, but with a hotel being built with 20-foot ceilings, construction workers had to use ladders all over the place to decorate the hotel. The decorations themselves were normal sized, so they could be easily transported into the building. However, chairs, couches, and especially beds ensured backbreaking work for the construction workers. But they were being paid a shit ton.

 

 

 

Yes, Wilson’s budget was almost bottomless. The pentagon had given project Omega another 200  billion after seeing videos of Julia and Eric. They were thrilled that Wilson’s team came up with a serum in three weeks, and the fact that they were humongous did lower the pay reward a bit. Bigger humans meant utility demands would skyrocket, but the size change was astonishing and no side effects were present, so Wilson was highly praised yet again for his accomplishment.

 

 

 

————————

 

 

 

Jessica woke up. She rolled off her bed, stretched on the floor because the bed wasn’t long enough, and got up. She was wearing pajamas way to big for her, but she knew sooner or later they would be too small for her.

 

 

 

The amazon walked over to her measuring chart and observed her previous marks for a second.

 

 

 

Jessica has started out at 5’4. She looked at the first mark, at 5’8. Then at 6’2 then 6’8, 7’2”, and now, Jessica gave herself a measurement using a marker and a book to see she was 7’5”. Awesome.

 

 

 

Jessica put on a romper. Today it fit her perfectly. Perfect.

 

 

 

Then, Jessica did something out of the ordinary. Yesterday, she found a little pervert, about a foot tall, staring at her ass. She had brought her home and left him there only to realize he had walked up to her panties and...came on them. So last night she had bent him over on her knee and gave him a spank, like a little child. All it took was one spank and his butt was as red as a cherry. Then, she left him on top of her shower curtain. A long fall from there would for sure injure the poor guy.

 

 

 

She walked in to brush her teeth, and grab the little guy. Mitchell has slept for 4 hours on top of the curtain when she came in. “Jessica I’m sorry that will never happen again”

 

 

 

Jessica walked up to Mitch. She was a head taller than her shower curtains “I made sure it won’tHere come onto my hand” Jessica said, and stretched her arms out for Mitch. “By the way, little guy, what’s your name?”

 

 

 

“Mitchell” he squeaked.

 

 

 

“Mitchell. I’m going to put you down, but don’t do anything like that again. I’m going to have work for you to do for me when I come back. I still think you need to repay for what you did”

 

 

 

“Ok” said the 24 year old.

 

 

 

The 7-footer got ready for the day and then left for breakfast.

 

 

 

——————————

 

 

 

As Haley and I walked down the hallway to the elevator, I saw a familiar face approach us.

 

 

 

“Hey Liz” I said shyly.

 

 

 

“Hey little bro. I got this note. I figured I should give it to you now before you go off and fuck Haley in the woods” she said.

 

 

 

“Ok, liz, chill out” I said.

 

 

 

“Brent relax, I’m just joking. Maybe one day when you’re bigger and taller like I am you’re be mature enough to take one” she said.

 

 

 

“Ok, come on Liz” said Haley. Liz was looking up to Haley, although not that much. Haley was probably six or so inches taller than Liz.

 

 

 

Liz laughed “You know it’s cute that you have a big bodyguard to protect you” she said. “You’re like one of those rich Italians who are 5 foot nothing”.

 

 

 

“Ok I got the note can you quit bothering me?” I asked.

 

 

 

“Yeah let’s go to the lobby” Liz said.

 

 

 

Down at the lobby Liz’s friend group was waiting.

 

 

 

Brady and Jose (both 6’11”) were playing ping pong on the table. It was uncomfortable since the table was so much lower but still funny to watch themselves struggle to hit the ball with their tiny paddles.

 

 

 

Veronica (8 foot) was sitting on the couch, her giant ass taking up two cushions, and her legs sticking up like she was sitting on a street curb. Daniella (7’7) was the first to get up. “Hey Liz” she said. “Omg Haley look at you! You got so curvy!”

 

 

 

“Hey Daniella!” Haley said. “How have you been holding up?”

 

 

 

“Oh my god, I can’t sleep on my bed. It’s too small now. I hope that new hotel opens fast!” Daniella said.

 

 

 

“Hey Haley! Oh my god you got so tall!” She said.

 

 

 

“Oh my god Veronica, are you eight feet tall?” Haley asked.

 

 

 

“Yes I am! I’m just over 8 feet!” She said.

 

 

 

Then Daniella spotted me. The giant blonde’s eyes widened instantly. “Oh my god look at little Brent! He so cute. She squatted down to pay my head.

 

 

 

“Oh my god! I could just give him a little kiss on the forehead” said Veronica. 

 

 

 

“He’s my little man” said Haley.

 

 

 

“He’s so cute. I want a little guy like that!” Said Daniella.

 

 

 

“Nope. I’m all hers” I said. And then I hugged Haley. My arms were barely able to wrap around the gigantic ass.

 

 

 

“I still can’t believe he’s my brother” added Liz.

 

 

 

“Liz, permission for me to kiss your little brother?” Said Daniella.

 

 

 

I froze. “Umm what about she asking me? I’m not like... uhhhh you know”

 

 

 

“What?” Said Daniella.

 

 

 

“Like...her property” I said.

 

 

 

“Yeah daniella. He’s a little man. With rights” said Haley. “But I’m his girlfriend, and I give you permission to kiss his forehead."

 

 

 

“Aww thanks Haley. I know little Brent wants a kiss from me” Daniella said.

 

 

 

She then squatted down, puckered her lips, and planted a wet kiss on my forehead.

 

 

 

“Aww he loved that” said Haley. “Isn’t he just so fun?”

 

 

 

“I can see why you stay loyal to him. He must be so nice” Daniella said.

 

 

 

Then Veronica had an idea. “Hey Haley you said you were athletic right?”

 

 

 

“I do gymnastics” she replied.

 

 

 

“Well do you think you could play basketball with us today?” We need more people. We only had five of us last time and today a tournament is starting. Want to be our sixth?”

 

 

 

“I don’t know, besides rec, I have never played” said my girlfriend.

 

 

 

“Don’t worry. Nobody knows how to play. They just dunk” she said

 

 

 

“Ok” said Haley. “Brent, you wanna watch?” 

 

 

 

“Yeah sure” said Brent.

 

 

 

“Ok. It doesn’t start now our first game is at 3” Daniella said. “Wear athletic gear” she said, pointing out Haley’s jean shorts and shirt. “And wear green if you can, that’s our color” she said.

 

 

 

“Ok sure” said Haley. “See you then!”

 

 

 

And we walked out the door. Haley’s stride at this point is so long I had to jog to keep up with her she saw me and slowed down “haha my legs are too long” she said. 

 

 

 

“Yeah they’re enormous” I said.

 

 

 

“I wonder how fast I am now...” Haley said.

 

 

 

A moment later she started to sprint. She was fast! And I couldn’t keep up with her. She stopped after a few yards, but she was already much farther than I was.

 

 

 

I had a perfect view of her ass though. I haven’t talked about her ass in a while, but it hasn’t changed a lot during Haley’s growth.

 

 

 

As I caught up to her, Haley said “haha just kidding. I would never leave you babe”

 

 

 

“Aww me neither. Hey I noticed your ass hasn’t changed since you started growing”

 

 

 

“What do you mean?” Said Haley, cutting off my next sentence. “I think it got a lot bigger,

 

no?” She said and hip-checked my right arm. I fell back a little bit didn’t fall over. “No babe, of course. But I was saying compared to the rest of your body, it didn’t grow out of proportion to it?”

 

 

 

“Haley said “really? I guess I never noticed that. I know my boobs got bigger!”

 

 

 

“Haha I noticed that too babe. But I’m serious, I think your ass was perfect to begin with, so the hormone made no changes to it”

 

 

 

“Aww that’s so sweet” she said. “I love my ass too. Go ahead and give it a slap” she told me.

 

 

 

I wound up and slapped the denim-clad ass as hard as I could. 

 

 

 

“Oh yeah, that felt good hehe” she said.

 

 

 

“Still the same ass I stated ya when I first laid my eyes on you” I said. Haley gave me another friendly hip check. “Watch your mouth. I can kick your ass at this size” she said smiling.

 

 

 

 

 

“So what do you want to do today babe?” Said Haley. We were walking aimlessly in the park quad.

 

 

 

“Oh, I have the thing Liz gave me” I said. I pulled the letter from my pocket. I read the “to Brent” on the front of the envelope and opened it.

 

 

 

Brent,

 

 

 

We have come together as a department and come up with a plan to keep you properly monitored and protected during this time for you. We understand it must be hard with friends twice your height and are planning to set up a special house for you. I want to let you know we will be discussing some very personal things, so I would suggest leaving your girlfriend and come here alone.

 

 

 

I am open from 7-10 every day. The whole department is working together to fix your growth ASAP.

 

 

 

Sincerely,

 

 

 

Dr. Stephanie Pierce, PhD

 

Chairman of the Biology dept. at Project Omega.

 

 

 

Haley had read the letter over my head. “Hmm. Are you going now or waiting for later?”

 

 

 

“I think I’ll get breakfast at the food court with you and then I’ll go.”

 

 

 

“Why don’t you go during my basketball game?”

 

 

 

“Well I’m not gonna lie I kinda wanted to watch you play” I said. 

 

 

 

“Aww you wanna be my cheerleader. Yeah sure, why not” Haley said.

 

 

 

We continued to walk to breakfast. Haley and I had pancakes.

 

 

 

“Oh look, they redid the tables” Haley said while walking into the food court. Indeed they did. He tables were significantly bigger than they were before. They did not look a lot bigger, the tables were definitely still too small for Eric or Julia. But they were decently sized for people like Haley.

 

 

 

These new tables were so big I had to kneel on top the the chair to eat my pancakes. I was a little taller than Haley sitting down when I was like this.

 

 

 

“Look at me! I’m taller than you again!” I said to my girlfriend.

 

 

 

“You wish. You’re barely taller than me and I’m sitting!” She said.

 

 

 

“Stop ruining my fun” I said back. And dove into my pancakes.

 

 

 

——————————

 

 

 

Mitchell sat on Jessica’s floor. What had become of him? Mitch though what a coincidence the girl he was picked up by was the one he was always stalking.

 

 

 

Actually, Mitch only chose to stare at Jessica, when he could have just backed away when they were talking, so it’s his fault entirely. Unless it’s Jessica’s fault the OH made her ass irresistible.

 

 

 

Suddenly, the door opened. 

 

 

 

“I need to show him to you. It’s a miracle”

 

 

 

Jessica was with Daniella, the girl who she talked to about Mitchell. Daniella approaches Mitch, who was frozen in his tracks. The girl was just too immense.

 

 

 

“Oh my god, he is a miracle. Definitely the perve who started at you last week!” Daniella said.

 

 

 

Then, two large hands stretched out and grabbed Mitchell. He was lifted high off the ground. Daniella’s beautiful blond face eyes the one foot naked man.

 

 

 

“Oh my god! Look at his little cock!” She said.. she adjusted her grip on Mitch so her fifth hand was free. Then she poked at the little twig. Daniella wasn’t even trying to provoke him, the dick sprouted on its own. Jessica smiles and said “look it, he likes me too!”.

 

 

 

“Well no shit he’s clearly a horndog for high school girls. Tell me Mitchell, how old are you?”

 

 

 

“I’m 24” said Mitch out of fear. He was kind of scared of Jessica after making him sleep on top of the shower curtain last night.

 

 

 

“Eww that’s so nasty” said Daniella. “But now that you’re small. It’s kinda cute”. Jessica laughed.

 

 

 

“Oh my god Daniella I have so many things we can have him do”

 

 

 

What both of them didn’t know was that daniella secretly had a giantess fetish. Like Jessica, she absolutely loved dominating men. But while Jessica liked to watch boys lust after her, Daniella secretly wanted to grow tall, like Veronica, or have a very small man to play with. Daniella has been jealous of Haley earlier for dating Brent, who didn’t seem to grow from the Omega Hormone...but  now she had something even better.

 

 

 

“What do you want to do with him” Jessica asked.

 

 

 

“I know what would be perfect” Daniella said. “He should give us little foot massages. His tiny hands would be perfect”

 

 

 

“Really?” Said Jessica, who didn’t share the same fetish as her blond friend.

 

 

 

“Trust me, it’ll feel good coming from his tiny fingers. Plus, we’ve been walking for a while. You’ll like it” said Daniella.

 

 

 

Daniella and Jessica laid down side by side on Jessica’s bed. Mitchell was then released from Daniella’s grasp. He laid in between the two girls. Then Daniella said “go down to my feet you tiny” she said. 

 

 

 

The little guy walked between the two massive bodies down to her legs.

 

 

 

“Now go to your master’s feet and start massaging it.” Said daniella.

 

 

 

Mitchell sadly obliged. Jessica didn’t have particularly bad feet. She didn’t have anything unattractive on her sole or between her toes, but they reeked of stench. He reached out his arms and grabbed the outside of Jess’s soles and started squeezing it. He did squeezes up and down the sole, then moved to the other foot.

 

 

 

“This actually does feel relaxing” said Jessica, and she adjusted her head on the pillow.

 

 

 

“Yeah see, his tiny hands make it easier for him to delicately massage you feet. That’s why even though he can’t put any muscle behind it, it still relaxes you like nothing else” Daniella said. 

 

 

 

“Jeez Daniella how do you know this” Jessica asked.

 

 

 

Daniella quickly found a lie “I’ve always been a quick thinker. I saw him and I get my aching feet and was like “a foot massage would be perfect”. Jess believed her.

 

 

 

Daniella rolled over and picked up the remote. “Here let’s watch some TV”

 

 

 

——————————

 

 

 

Julia was in a little bit of a paradox. She was willing to do anything to just spend time with Brent. But Brent was out there, on the island, hanging out with other people. She had sat in her room for quite some time, eating on the gigantic noodles that were prepared by the food court. It was a special meal big enough to satisfy a girl like her. But at some point, everyone will be her size. Julia loves having the advantage over everyone, but she wouldn’t have it after this week. 

 

 

 

That also meant at that point, Haley would be her height, and she wouldn’t stand a chance to get loyal Brent to like her. She had to do it now, while she still loomed other Haley.

 

 

 

Julia stood up from her bed. She had to get Brent off her mind.

 

 

 

She changed into shorts and another loose t-shirt. She lowkey wished Omega island was cooler so she could wear a sweatsuit, but it was way to warm for that, and it was either wear this outfit or get heat stroke.

 

 

 

She emerged from her room and walked around eric’s room. Eric surprisingly hasn’t had a ton of chicks in his room lately. Strange.

 

 

 

Julia walked out the path entrance. A path leading to the quad was straight ahead. To the left, a restaurant, although it was brunch time so it wasn’t open yet, and to the right, a freshly installed driving range. Julia noticed the building had a door that she could fit in. She emerged from the pathway to her house and proceeded into the shack.

 

 

 

Julia found an assortment of golf clubs neatly lined up on a rack. The clubs could be perfect for a man as small as Brent all the way to a girl as big as Julia. She grabbed the biggest club on the rack.

 

 

 

As soon as she plucked it, she heard mechanical whirring to her left. There was a machine with a bucket , protected by glass. Soon golf balls poured into the bucket and the glass door opened. Julia snatched the bucket, which was still normal sized, and proceeded to one of the spots on the driving range. 

 

 

 

The ball was kind of hard to see from this high up. Julia lined up the golf club and swung. She had whiffed.

 

 

 

Julia tried again and made sure to swing lower this time. She swung...and the golf club bounced up off the turf. She had swing too low.

 

 

 

Golf was frustrating. Julia has missed twice. Out of anger, Julia took one last careless swing at the marble sized ball. 

 

 

 

The balm didn’t go high, but Julia hit the ball. It was a line drive dead ahead, then hooked to the left as it descended to the grass, and bounced off of it. The ball disappeared out of sight. 

 

 

 

Julia sighed. That’s satisfying. She lined up the next ball and lined up her club. This already made her feel better and it took her mind off Brent.

 

 

 

——————-

 

 

 

I was halfway done with my single pancake when Haley finished her full stack of pancakes. Jeez.

 

 

 

“Haley oh my god” I laughed. 

 

 

 

“I’m a growing girl, what can I say?” She said. She got up and left to get more pancakes.

 

 

 

I watched her ass sway as she walked away to the pancake stand. It was so mesmerizing to know that thing was even with my head when I stood next to her. I watched it for a while. 

 

 

 

Haley’s ass stopped. She was standing in line...and looking at me. I looked up to meet her eyes. I couldn’t do anything but guiltily smile back.

 

 

 

I worked on my pancake. The single pancake was without a doubt bigger, but it seems that I have better metabolism or something because it took me a lot longer to finish it than it should. Maybe it’s because my stomach knows I’m shrinking and is trying to keep me looking in shape. 

 

 

 

Meanwhile, Haley was able to come back with pancakes and eat all three of them before I could finish my one.

 

 

 

“Here, I’ll finish the rest” she said. I had a tiny sixteenth of the pancake left, but I’ll just let her eat it for me.

 

 

 

“Perks of a giant girlfriend” I said to her.

 

 

 

———————

 

 

 

Mitchell’s arms were aching. He had massaged Jessica’s feet for a while, and Jessica felt really relaxed while they watched All-American season three.

 

 

 

“How is he holding up?” Asked Daniella.

 

 

 

“He’s alright but I think he’s getting tired” said Jessica. “I think I want to give him a rest so he can do it better later.

 

 

 

“Nonsense”. Daniella instantly responded. She got up, rotated herself, and laid on her stomach.

 

 

 

Mitchell was so exhausted but kept going out of fear. He saw the titanic girl turn herself around, so her giant head was floating right next to him. “Stop massaging and start licking and kissing” Daniella whispered.

 

 

 

“What?” Mitchell said. He must not have heard her correctly.

 

 

 

“I said lick her feet” said Daniella, sticking her tongue out and imitating a lick gesture. “And kiss them” she said puckering her lips and making a kissing sound.

 

 

 

“What did you just tell him to to do?” Asked Jessica, who must not have heard her correctly.

 

 

 

Daniella shifted herself back to her original position, laying down next to Jessica. “Wait and see” Daniella responded.

 

 

 

Soon Jessica giggled at the new feeling on her feet. It was wet and sticky, and it ticked a bit, but it felt really good. It 

 

 

 

“Oh my god Daniella, what is he doing?”

 

 

 

“He licking and kissing you feet”. Daniella responses.

 

 

 

“Oh my god this feels even better. And it tickles a little. Where do you find this stuff?” Jessica asked.

 

 

 

And while Daniella could have released a secret of hers, she lied instead “I told you, I just know what you want girl” she said.

 

 

 

Jessica looked back at Danielle. She hasn’t been in a ton of freaky relationships, but never has she ever gonna lesbian. Hopefully that’s not what Daniella meant. 

 

 

 

“Also. Jess, can you make the tournament game today?” Asked Daniella.

 

 

 

“Yeah” she replied.

 

 

 

“Good. We also got Haley to come play for us this morning, so we’re gonna have seven”

 

 

 

“Nice” Jessica said. She lied back and continued to watch on TV, a kid named Spencer yell at his girlfriend for saying the name “Corey”.

 

 

 

—————————

 

 

 

I buzzed in the doorbell to the lab. After a couple of seconds I heard “Hello again, Brent. Come on in. Dr. Pierce is on her way down”, and the door snapped open

 

 

 

Pierce saw me and together we walked back to her office.

 

 

 

“So Brent, I’m assuming you read my letter” she said.

 

 

 

“Yeah” I replied.

 

 

 

“So the plan is, we might have to use the rooms that we used for Julia and Eric, and get some of their service staff to take care of you. We just need a couple of your preferences and we will begin setting everything up.” She said.

 

 

 

“But our first order of business is we need to check up on your height”

 

 

 

So I took off my shoes and lined up against the wall again. She took my measurement. 5’1”, not surprising.

 

 

 

“Ok you can put your shoes back on and have a seat” said Pierce. 

 

 

 

“So let me describe the perks of your unique plan, Brent.” She said and pulled out a document.

 

 

 

“So we currently have placed a couple obvious points down:

 

 

 


  1. Protected Test Subject (PTS) will have service aids that will manufacture and deliver selected clothing, food, and miscellaneous objects upon PTS request.

  2. PTS will be given a special, protected room that accommodates to their size

  3. PTS will receive accessibility equipment that allows for PTS to access most activities that are otherwise not built for his size.”

  4. PTS will donate daily samples, sample type determined by the Dept. of Biology at Project Omeg (no more than 0.5oz of blood).

 

 

 

“So what we have in question are exactly what room you want and how much protection you want from the other test subjects” Pierce said.

 

 

 

“Protection?” I asked.

 

 

 

“Protection, like, from getting harassed on the Island. These teens are going to take advantage of you, unless you’ve made friends with them, and even still, they are not accustomed to their newfound strength. You could get hurt” she said.

 

 

 

“I don’t think I need any.” I said. “Am I always free to request later?”

 

 

 

“Certainly” pierce said.

 

 

 

There was one other thing on my mind.

 

 

 

“Dr. Pierce, with the whole service staff and all, I don’t know how often I’m going to be...like, using my room” I said hesitantly.

 

 

 

“What do you mean?” Pierce asked me.

 

 

 

“Well... you know the whole deal with Haley” I said.

 

 

 

“Oh.” Said dr. pierce. “No I get it, we knew stuff like that was going to happen. But then... do you need your own bedroom?” 

 

 

 

“Honestly, I think I’ll be ok with Haley” I said.

 

 

 

“Ok, but just in case, we will have a room prepared for you” Pierce said.

 

 

 

“Ok” I said. Hopefully I won’t have to resort to that.

 

 

 

“Alright. Is there anything you want to add?” Said Dr. Pierce.

 

 

 

“Nope” I said.

 

 

 

“You said you wanted to move into Haley’s room. When the new hotel is built, I think we’re going to put some measures in to make sure everything is accessible for you” Pierce said.

 

 

 

“Sure. That would be nice” I said.

 

 

 

“Anything else you want?” She asked again.

 

 

 

“Nope. I’m ok” I said.

 

 

 

“Great. The plan will be enacted immediately. Let’s get a sample out from you”

 

 

 

—————-

 

 

 

I’m such a simp for Brent. Brent and I always spend our days together, so I didn’t even have numbers from anyone from Brent’s sister’s friend group. But then again, I knew Brent was a simp for me too, and the fact that we were on an island with only so many people to hang out with, I guess it didn’t really matter.

 

 

 

I walked East from the food court. It’s always fascinating to watch myself be able to walk faster and faster as the days pass. My regular walk right now was at little Brent’s jogging pace. This is where the entrance to the hiking trails are. Along with a restaurant and... a newly built driving range. Hmm. I didn’t know when the whole thing was built was built. It had a little shack, one of the few buildings that looked scaled for giants. I was only around 7 and a half feet tall. This shack made me feel small again.

 

 

 

Inside, I saw a large rack full of clubs, or spanned from clubs meant for normal people, like Brent, all the way up to clubs that were as long as I was tall.  

 

 

 

Looking at a club that looked ideal for me, I grabbed the club from the rack. Now where do I get my balls.

 

 

 

Interestingly enough, a giant tube-like machine spilled a bunch of balls into a bucket. Then a glass door between me and the bucket opened. Cool! A machine that dispenses balls for free!

 

 

 

The bucket was a little high to reach, but I was able to grab it without standing on my tippy toes.

 

 

 

I walked to a sport to start hitting balls. There were only a couple of people here. Two boys and one massive girl. That massive girl was Julia.

 

 

 

I started walking over to her. “Julia!” I called out.

 

 

 

She turned her head and saw me. “Oh my god, hey Haley! You’re so tall now” she said.

 

 

 

“I know!” I said. “So what are you doing? Just chillin?”

 

 

 

“Yeah” Julia said. “I still kinda don’t want to go out in public further than this. I wanna wait till people grow a little bit taller”

 

 

 

“Don’t worry Julia. Like Brent said, you’re not a little nerd anymore. You’re big and your beautiful. And don’t worry about people staring at you. That’s just the power of having a bod like that. Seriously Julia, you’re dangerously pretty”

 

 

 

Julia took a moment to take that in.

 

 

 

“Thanks Haley, I was just thinking through that for a moment” Julia said.

 

 

 

“No problem” I said. “Plus, I’m one of the shortest girls on this island, and I’m already seven feet tall”.

 

 

 

“Haha Haley, that would be an the rest of the girls only go up to like the bottom of my stomach, and the guys are eye level with my ass!” Julia said.

 

 

 

“Oh yeah... sorry” I said, slightly humiliated.

 

 

 

 

 

Julia laughed. “Don’t worry. You’re a really nice person Haley. You have all my respect. Wanna take a couple swings? I’ve been at this for an hour”

 

 

 

An hour. Hmm. “Oh wow, how many buckets have you gone through” I asked.

 

 

 

“I think this is only my second. They come with a lot of balls”

 

 

 

I finally put down my bucket. The bucket was a little big for me, and it was certainly a workout to carry, but honestly it was lighter than she expected. Maybe the strength benefits of the OH were coming in.

 

 

 

“Yeah. But I have a basketball tournament at 3, so I’ll only be here for an hour and a half. Hopefully I can get all my balls out there by then”

 

 

 

Julia stepped off the golf tee area and let Haley come on. Although Julia looked a tiny bit smaller than she used to, I did only come up to her navel. “This must be how Brent sees me” I said under her breath.

 

 

 

“What did you say?” Julia asked her. How did she hear that?

 

 

 

“Oh, umm Julia you might not know this but Brent... he like, is shrinking from the serum instead of growing”

 

 

 

“Oh my god I’m so sorry to hear that” Julia said. 

 

 

 

“Yeah. It’s a tough time for us, but he’s been the only boy that’s made me happy on this island, and hopefully the scientists can fix him soon” I said.

 

 

 

“Yeah” Julia said.

 

 

 

And for an hour, Julia and I swung and swung. I could tel Julia’s been here for a while. Although just as inconsistent as I was, when she swung her giant club and hit that normal-sized golf ball. It soared, farther than the eye can see for sure, high and far. Usually it hooked to the right though, before it disappeared into the air. Meanwhile, I couldn’t hit that sweet spot. I couldn’t send it as far as I was capable of hitting it, let alone as far as Julia could hit it. 

 

 

 

Finally, the 2:45 alarm went off on my iPhone. “Alright I gotta go” I said.

 

 

 

“Haha you guys still have to use those tiny iPhones” Julia said. “They didn’t give me an iPad with cellular on it until I was 8 feet”

 

 

 

“Yeah. Maybe they’ll give us like iPads or something soon” I replied. “Actually, they should be giving them out now, my friend is 8 feet”

 

 

 

“Oh wow” she said. “I guess this is when the growth accelerates anyways”

 

 

 

“What do you mean?” I asked.

 

 

 

“Oh, so like a week into the growth you start to shoot up, at least a foot per day, until you slow down and become as tall as me!” She said.

 

 

 

“Nice” I said. “I’m going to need a new closet every morning”

 

 

 

They exchanged goodbyes. Julia decided she would finish off Haley’s bucket and then go home.

 

 

 

——————————

 

 

 

I was walking down to the basketball court. Alone. and  scared. For the first tine ever.

 

 

 

Haley used to keep my mind off my height by slowly walking with me. We would talk about stuff that made me feel good. I still have my giant girlfriend’s heart.

 

 

 

When I got down there, I had to admit the place was beautiful. The beach, which faces northwest, was perfect for sunsets. The court was paved right where the sand meets the grass. Sand dunes  on the west provided for easily assembled bleachers.

 

 

 

I saw Haley. She was wearing a forest green tank top and athletic shorts.

 

 

 

I was one of the few spectators who actually watched. There were a couple of kids who were probably bored out of their mind too. 

 

 

 

To the right of the court a bigger court could be seen. It looked a little more than twice the scale of a regular court, the same way OH made you grow a little more than twice your size.

 

 

 

My phone’s clock read 3:00 Haley’s team was playing now.

 

 

 

All the girls except for Liz started. Liz was still only 6’9, and Brady and Jose were 7 foot. She must be over seven and a half feet.

 

 

 

——————

 

 

 

The game rules were simple: street ball rules. Self officiate, games were to to 21, winner had to win by 2, and the matches were a best out of three.

 

 

 

The game was a mess. It was just people who were really y’all so they could dunk. Most of the girls could dunk on their tippy toes. Veronica didn’t even have to jump. There were a couple of people who could play. Veronica could dribble a little bit, Jose and Brady were good shooters and got a thrill out of outmuscling people to the rim, they must have played basketball back on the mainland or something. Daniella looked like a good basketball player too. She was a good seven and a half or so feet tall too, so her height and skill made her one of the best players on the court.

 

 

 

The game started to get intense in the second game. Green (our team) was up 1-0 in the series. The other team had this kid who was really good at basketball, and he was only 6’9 with the serum in him, making most of the girls half a foot taller than him. And yet the guy was able to drive on them.

 

 

 

Jessica, got the ball on a fast break. She took a dribble, two mighty steps and went up for a two hand jam. Then the other teams’s really good player came up from behind closed, jumped and swatted Jessica at the last second, sending the ball off the backboard. He landed on top of Jessica, who was crying in pain. 

 

 

 

The game stopped. Haley and Veronica ran to Jessica “Jess are you ok?” said Haley.

 

 

 

There was some talking that I couldn’t comprehend, then Haley looked at me and yelled “Brady grab the Med Kit”

 

 

 

Brady ran over with the med kit. Soon Jessica’s knee was bandaged but she had to sit out for the rest of the game

 

 

 

The game continued with a tight score. It was tied at 17 when Jessica got hurt. At the end of the game the score was 23-20. Veronica had posterized the whole team  multiple times, and she did it again for the green team to win by 2.

 

 

 

At the end of the game, I saw Haley. She was sweating and she kind of smelled. I gave her a brief hug before backing a tad away due to her stench.

 

 

 

“Wow, I haven’t worked out like that in a while” she said. “That took my breath away from me”. She sat down on the bleachers. “Give me like, 5 minutes and I’ll walk you home Brent” she said.

 

 

 

Then a text rang through both of our phones. I looked at mine first. It was from an anonymous number. The text read “meeting tonight at 7:00 at the food court— Dr. Wilson” it was currently four thirty so we didn’t worry about that now.

 

 

 

Then I saw Jessica. “Hey Jessica how are you holding up?” I asked.

 

 

 

“Oh, thanks Brent I’m ok” she said. She had a bandage wrapped around her thigh. “Did you bruise your thigh?” I asked.

 

 

 

“Yeah” she confirmed.

 

 

 

“Ouch. I’ve done that before. I once took a knee to my thigh in fifth grade and the same thing happened. Hopefully they have BioFreeze or something here.”

 

 

 

“Aww well aren’t you just the cute little medic” she said.

 

 

 

“Oh my god! Brent, do you wanna be our little trainer?” She asked.

 

 

 

Being a trainer for a pickup basketball team was no different than being a high school team manager. “Nah that’s ok. I don’t know how to deal with everything. But if you need something that requires my little hands, let me know” I said up to Jessica. 

 

 

 

“Aww thanks Brent” Jess said and blew me a kiss.

 

 

 

“Haha watch it Jess” Haley joked.

 

 

 

Then I found the other girls walking. Great, I was going to be stuck in a ring of giant body odor. “Hey Liz” I said to my 6’9” sister.

 

 

 

“Hey lil bro” she said. Then she turned to the group. “Hey, want to meet up tonight at 7? You know, for that meeting?”

 

 

 

“Yeah I’m down” said Haley.

 

 

 

“Here, let’s make a group chat now that we’re all a team. Brent you can be in it too if you want” said Haley.

 

 

 

Then Daniella piped up “oh, put the kid in the group chat! I like having a little guy with us” she said.

 

 

 

“Ok chill out Daniella” said Jessica. 

 

 

 

“Yeah I am. No offense Brent but I just like, you know, comparing myself to you”

 

 

 

“None taken. I get it” I replied. I was a little bit pissed off about me shrinking and stuff, but I was empathetic. Also, after the way Haley and I fucked last night, I was starting to enjoy looking at giant beautiful teenage girls. Except for Liz, of course.

 

 

 

“He’s so sweet Haley! I’m jelly!” She exclaimed. Haley and Daniella giggled. “Oh my god stop” Haley said.

 

 

 

Haley and I left the basketball court. “What do you want to do?” She asked.

 

 

 

“Let’s get you showered up.” I said.

 

 

 

“Oh, you’re acting like you want to clean me?” Haley said.

 

 

 

“Maybe I do” I said. “As long as I don’t have to smell you beforehand” 

 

 

 

“Ooh, Brent” she said seductively high above me. She was walking really slow while I was power walking. “Well I’m really hot and sweaty and I want to walk faster to catch a breeze. if you can keep up maybe I will let you clean me” she said.

 

 

 

And I jogged with her as she walked to the hotel.

 

 

 

When we enter red Haley’s room, I noticed she had to duck under the doorframe. She had to even squat a little to get underneath it. “Hey Haley, was that the first time you had to duck under the doorframe?” I asked her.

 

 

 

“No, I ducked a little this morning, but it was nothing compared to that. I must have grown a lot over the course of the day”. She said.

 

 

 

“Maybe after this we should measure you with an unofficial mark” I told her.

 

 

 

We quickly got undressed in her bathroom. I stood looking way up above me. We were mere inches apart. I could smell Haley’s body stench. Haley’s tits were obstructing my view of her face. “Hey where did my baby go?” She asked. I took at step back and waved. “I’m here babe” I said.

 

 

 

“Aww hey baby! I didn’t see you there” she said. She bent over, picked me up, and we kissed for a bit.

 

 

 

Then Haley started up the shower. “Let’s wait for it to heat up” she said. She got down on her knees and leaned in to kiss me again. I swear every time we kiss I can feel how much bigger her tongue is.

 

 

 

I caught another whiff of her B.O. “oh my god Haley, you smell”. I stepped back.

 

 

 

“Brent, do you like my B.O or something?” She asked me. “Look at your boner”

 

 

 

“That was from kissing” I complained. “What else?”

 

 

 

Then Haley wrapped my hand around my back and pushed me into her armpit. She smothered my face in it. “Aww I bet you love it” she said. I tried to yell at her, but my mouth was smashed against her armpit.

 

 

 

Eventually, she pulled out after hearing a lot of muffled screams. I did not enjoy that.

 

 

 

“I’m sorry Brent I got carried away” she said.

 

 

 

“Don’t worry. I would be mad but we have a shower running” I said. 

 

 

 

We hoped in to a room temperature shower. Haley gave me normal sized soap bar. I noticed that when she was standing up, the tiny shower could only get the front side of her, from her breasts down. So I stood myself between the shower and my beautiful naked goddess, and said “I’m going to start cleaning now, goddess”. 

 

 

 

“Hehe go ahead baby” was her response. 

 

 

 

I thoroughly scrubbed her feet, legs, and torso. She had to turn for me since the tiny shower only covered one side of her body at a time. And then saving the best for last, I went over her ass, shining from the water tricking down it, and as plump as it could ever be. washing it was easily the sexiest thing I had ever done. And I think it was for Haley too. From what I could see, she started grabbing her boobs. After I was done running her ass, I needed her assistance to reach the higher places. “Haley, can you like sit down or something?” I asked her after I was done. And she slowly sat down without saying anything. I had to back up to avoid the giant ass crushing me. Awesome, I was playing the dominant role! I felt like a Pokémon trainer that owned a powerful Charizard or some shit.

 

 

 

She was so big that the shower didn’t even cover her head until now. I ran the soap bar all over her back, covering every inch of her wet skin. I ran the soap bar underneath her armpits and scrubbed there hard. Those armpits were disgusting. Then I ran it up and down her arms, that were as thick as my thighs. Her arms were long and I had to move my arms more than I thought to cover the whole length

 

 

 

Then I cane in front. I washed her stomach, which tickled her.’ I could see the smile through the shower water. She had such a perfect smile. It could cheer me up instantly, and in cases like this, it was a major turn on. I could even tell her face was developing from the serum. The skin looked younger,  wrapping tightly around her cheekbones and jaw, and her face overall was less round and was more mature. It was sexy.

 

 

 

Then I rubbed the soap bar over her melon-sized tits. They were humongous, and I got hard again as I rubbed the soap bar over them. Not only were they shining in the shower water, but they had white soap trickling down it, like cum or breast milk. And Haley was moaning throughout the whole thing with her eyes closed. What image turns you on more?

 

 

 

Finally, I grabbed the conditioner and lathered up her hair into a white mess. Then I rinsed my hands and helped the water wash it all out. I repeated for the shampoo.

 

 

 

“You’re all clean my goddess” I told her.

 

 

 

Haley opened her eyes. “Thank you!” She said. In her kneeling position, she opened up her legs and brought me in for a giant sized hug.

 

 

 

“But there is a spot you didn’t clean, and I think we all know what that spot is” she said. She rose all the way back up to her full height, and turned around. I was drawn to her magnificent ass. It was perfect and I think it always was.

 

Even though her rear didn’t necessarily get bigger compared to the rest of her body, it was something else to see a blown-up, close-up image of Haley’s posterior, enough to completely cover the area of a two-person restaurant table. Then she pointed through her legs to her cave. 

 

 

 

“You didn’t clean here” she said. “It’s really dirty, can you stick your arm up and clean it?”.

 

 

 

Without answering verbally, I started scrubbing her labia, covering it in white soapy liquid. Up above, she was moaning and grabbing her tots again. I used my other hand to slap her ass. They always hurt more in the shower. Another moan.

 

 

 

“Put your arm in” she said. She was starting to get desperate for an orgasm.

 

 

 

I took a little bit to get the soap bar to fit between the clit, but everything was so lubricated that it didn’t take long for Haley’s massive womanhood to open up and start swallowing my arm. I started rubbing the soap around her insides. I scrubbed around the clit, getting every inch before continuing. I scrubbed her walls deep inside her with the twist of my arm, making sure to cover every square millimeter inside her. She was starting to moan pretty loud now.

 

 

 

I got deeper and deeper, and soon my entire forearm was inside. My head was pressing against her ass to try and get my arm to go deeper. The giant woman kept screaming. “Yes baby. Ugh, umpph. Keep going!!!”

 

 

 

Then I decided to give her the orgasm. I started scrubbing up and down her pussy, twisting my arm as I shoved the soap bar deep inside her pussy, then pulled it back out to where her clit was. “Yes baby yes!!! Ugh! Ugh!” She moaned, louder and louder until she got cut off by her orgasm.

 

 

 

And when your fucking arm is inside a girl, it is a lot easier to feel her cum. Her cervix sprayed all over my hand, and the cum ran down the sides of it. Eventually the cum exited her pussy and dropped down to the floor from my elbow. I let Haley let out one last long moan. When I felt there was no more hot sticky liquid spraying out, I pulled my forearm out of the cave.

 

 

 

“Oh my god! That was even better than yesterday!” She said.

 

 

 

“Well, do you think you could give me satisfaction greater than yesterday?” I asked her.

 

 

 

“Oh why yes, my little darling. It’s your reward for making me feel just so good!” Haley said.

 

 

 

 

 

She kneeled down again and told me to walk up her thighs, which were angled due to her sitting on her knees.

 

 

 

It was the perfect position for her to suck me off.

 

 

 

Again, her mouth covered my entire dick. My whole cock was in a vacuum, with her tongue ticking my boner by rubbing it up and down, flicking it side to side in her mouth, and doing that thing she loves to do where she rubs the head of my penis in circles around my slit. It was like this morning, but everything was wet and lubricated, making everything ten times better.

 

 

 

In record time, Haley pumped out a ton of cum from my penis, she drank from it like a straw and swallowed all of it.

 

 

 

She turned off the shower. “I think it’s time we dry off”

 

 

 

——————

 

 

 

“One last kiss before the pants go on?” I asked Haley. 

 

 

 

“Haha of course. Geez you can’t stop staring at it” she said.

 

 

 

“I’m sorry, it just your ass is just so perfect in every way” I asked.

 

 

 

“Ok well pucker up quick” she said and turned around. God the view hits me just as hard every time.

 

 

 

I bent over a little bit and gave it a kiss right on top of the right cheek.

 

 

 

“Aww thanks” she said, and gave me a little shake before standing back up and pulling on her yoga pants. “It sucks that I’m using up a whole outfit just for this meeting” she said.

 

 

 

“Well we’re gonna get dinner too” I said. “Aren’t you hungry” 

 

 

 

“That’s true. Oh wait. The meeting isn’t until 7 right? That’s why we’re leaving now!” She started cracking up. I laughed with her too. She has never been so clueless.

 

 

 

I grabbed my phone, blown up by the new group chat, and I left with Haley.

 

 

 

***

 

 

 

Liz, Veronica, Jose, and Brady were hanging out by the court watching the next game. Red had just beat yellow on a 7’3” guy hitting a deep three. He must have been a high school varsity player before coming here. He would be a tough matchup depending on how tall Veronica grows before they meet.

 

 

 

“Alright everyone. Good game” said the captain of the yellow squad. He had a full grown beard and was likely a senior. “Guys we all gotta get our asses to the meeting at 7. Shower up and eat dinner at the food court”

 

 

 

Brady looked at his phone. 6:15. Although they had showered before coming back, they agreed on going to the food court and get dinner.

 

 

 

***

 

 

 

Julia did not want to go to this meeting. The food court was where the meeting was, and where the quad was. The quad was where everyone was, but this time, she had to go. No turning back.

 

 

 

Wearing the loosest, unsexiest clothing she could wear, she walked into the sunset, aka west, to get to the food court at the last minute. Hopefully everyone would be good busy to notice her.

 

 

 

***

 

 

 

Jessica was absolutely reveling in the power she had over Mitchell.

 

 

 

Daniella had told her to let Mitchell lick her feet before she showered, so she did. And she loved knowing her feet smelled terrible from the game. Unlike last time, Mitchell could barely handle the stench coming from Jessica’s feet. His tongue scooped up the sweat on her feet into his mouth. It was a horrible taste and smell altogether.

 

 

 

“Get in between her toes too” said Daniella from right behind him. Yep, he was being watched by the teen who told Jessica to do this to him

 

In the first place.

 

 

 

Jessica has some dirt and dead skin cells between her toes, as well as pools of sweat. He barely made it though all 5 spots.

 

 

 

Meanwhile, Jessica was beginning to get a little horny from the feeling of power combined with the kisses and licks from the little man. Mitch licked and licked, and Jessica got wetter and wetter. She had no idea this turned her on, but she would have to wait until she was alone to finger herself.

 

 

 

“Umm daniella I think I wanna shower now” she said.

 

 

 

“Ok” she said. “Here give little Mitch to me” she said.

 

 

 

Jessica hopped in the shower and closed the door. Mitch has made her very horny and she started fingering herself in the shower. She looked around to find something to help her. She wanted Mitch. But she found something the would work.

 

 

 

The toothbrushes here were electric.

 

 

 

She shoved the rear end of the tiny toothbrush up her pussy. She tried her best to contain her cries of lust but being more sensitive from the OH, she couldn’t keep it quiet. 

 

 

 

Daniella was getting turned on by Mitch too. As a regular giantess fan, this was her dream to have a little slave licking her feet. His tiny tongue sent shivers through her legs up to her pussy.

 

 

 

Then, she heard Jessica’s moaning from the shower. She had helped her discover the giantess fetish within her too. Strangely that turned her on.  Daniella never knew if anyone else that shared her fetish. And now that she did, along with a little man, her wildest dreams would come true.

 

 

 

She started fingering herself too. Mitch heard the moaning and stopped. What was going on?

 

 

 

He looked in between Daniella’s legs to see her shorts pulled down. That’s all he needed to get his cock harder than it ever has been.

 

 

 

“Hey slave, did I say you could stop?” Daniella said between moans.

 

 

 

“No. Sorry” he said and quickly got back to work. 

 

 

 

Daniella would have yelled at him for not calling her a queen or mistress, but she didn’t care, she was about to cum.

 

 

 

Jessica has the toothbrush to stimulate her, and daniella had her wildest wet dream come true, and both came at the same time.

 

 

 

After Jessica actually washed herself, she stepped out in a towel. “Long shower” Daniella said. 

 

 

 

“Yeah” jess responded awkwardly. She got the vibe they both knew what went down in there.

 

 

 

Daniella borrowed her clothes and washed herself.  After 10 minutes, Daniella walked out of the shower to see her girl watching tv.

 

 

 

“Where’s the slave?” Daniella asked. And Jessica pointed to the top of her dresser. It was perfect. Mitch would break a leg if he tried to move from that platform.

 

 

 

“Aww look at him” she said. Then she walked up to Mitchell, her head inches from him.

 

 

 

“Look at you. Too pathetic to even get down from a dresser. Fragile little shit” daniella whispered seductively. Her hot breath washed against him, and his dick.

 

 

 

“Oh and look here. You’re hard from hearing that from me?” Daniella asked him. The little man didn’t answer. He was frozen.

 

 

 

“you’re pathetic for ever thinking you could fuck this girl. Look at you, you lick her toes for a living.” She said. 

 

 

 

“And now that I know her little secret, I’m going to use her passion for using you like a slave to fuck her. Haha. Now you wish you were me. Too bad you’re not seven times your current height” she said.

 

 

 

“Let’s go to dinner now Jess” she said to her.

 

 

 

Jess turned off the tv and left with her.

 

 

 

 

 

———-

 

 

 

Everyone ate dinner. Me, Haley, and liz’s friend group ate all together. Soon Wilson shut everyone up at 7 sharp and started speaking.

 

 

 

“Hello my giant friends. How is omega treating you?” 

 

 

 

Literally everyone started flooding the island with excited screams. Wilson used a siren to shut everyone up. 

 

 

 

“That great. It really is. I’m sorry for asking though, you guys are loud” he chuckled. 

 

 

 

“So a few notes I just wanted to get out. The island is adjusting to your new sizes, as you know. Originally the omega hormone was not designed to make anyone grow to twice to three times their height. But it does. So tomorrow, everyone needs to move their stuff into the new hotel, built next door to the left of the original. Also, we are aware of the demand for a gym to be built on omega island. We are going to hold off on that until everyone has stopped growing. We don’t want anyone to stop growing because they lifted and stunted it. We will continue to upgrade everything on the island to accommodate your new size. And we are going to build an arcade just like the one that we destroyed, only bigger so you guys can safely enjoy them it’s entertainment services. Also, we have someone on the island who is not benefitting from OH. Please give him his respect as we work to get him to grow. Finally, and most importantly, we are opening our project to the public. There will be no tourists...yet... but feel free to resume using you me social media like any other teen would. Post pictures, call your parents, so whatever. And we will be using the text like to communicate news for now on. I just thought I would tell you that in person. If you have questions, our suggestions and reviews email is on the board outside the lab entrance. Have a good night everyone that’s all the news.”

 

 

 

“Wow. So we can post again?” Haley said to me

 

 

 

“Yeah” I said. “Why, have some interesting photos  in your head you wanna take?” I replied. Haley nodded.

 

 

 

Then Jose said “ Brent Did you hear the part abort you?” To me.

 

 

 

“Yes of course. I don’t care” I replied. “They’re gonna figure something out”.

 

 

 

“Yeah man I’m not gonna lie, I think you’re cool” Jose said. “And I really hope they can get you to grow”

 

 

 

“Thanks Jose that’s very nice” Haley said to him. She hugged me from my kneeling position on the chair.

 

 

 

“I kind of like him cute like this” said Daniella. “I don’t dislike him in any way, but at this size I think he’s just so adorable” She added.

 

 

 

“Me too. I can call him lil bro” Liz said. She was enjoying being bigger than me. I always bugged her.

 

 

 

“Welp, Brent and I are gonna hit the hay” Haley said.

 

 

 

“Same bale?” Brady asked.

 

 

 

“What?” Haley replied.

 

 

 

And then the whole table, me included,burst into laughter. Haley was confused for a little bit longer until she got it and smiled in guilt. That was funny.

 

 

 

Haley and I were walking back when she said “Brent can I carry you or something. I wanna got to bed and I wanna walk faster”

 

 

 

“Yes of course baby” I said. She bent over and picked me up. She carried me across her waist. 

 

 

 

We changed into pajamas and went straight into bed. We were exhausted from sex earlier, and just wanted to sleep.

End Notes:

 

Let me know of your thoughts on the story so far! Let me know what you think should happen!

 

11: A new setup by JT7
Author's Notes:

I think I said before already that it's going to take a while between uploads due to my schedule. But yeah, I'm not gonna give up on this story. Don't worry.

Sexual content with Daniella, Jessica, Julia, and Haley a little bit.

Tags: Feet, pussy, breasts, mouth, and ass

Usually Haley and I woke up around 10:30, all fucked up and exhausted. And Haley would take her Plan B and birth control. 

 

 

 

This wasn’t the case this morning. Our phones blew up around 8. And both of our phones blew up for the same reason: the group chat.

 

 

 

Haley had moved first. “Mmmmm” she mumbled, to tired to use her lips to form words. Then she rolled over to the other side of the bed and grabbed her phone.

 

 

 

“Jesus Fuck” she mumbled, as she scrolled through her texts through her tiny phone.

 

 

 

“What is it?” I asked.

 

 

 

“There’s a lot of texts” she said. “Check your phone”

 

 

 

“Can I just see yours?” I asked.

 

 

 

“No I need to read them” Haley responded.

 

 

 

And read my own texts I did. The entire group chat had exploded this morning. And while I only knew the last names of some of the people, it was Ok since nobody’s first initial was the same.

 

 

 

Liz Hall: I got word from the tourney organizer this morning. Our next game won’t be until tomorrow. But I think we should hang out by the new enlarged court since it’s finished and our next game will take place there.

 

 

 

Veronica: Ok great. I think we all could get used to at least being able to dribble a basketball. I’m assuming they’re going to make us use a basketball twice the size of a normal one?

 

 

 

LH: Yeah that’s what he said anyways

 

 

 

Jose Martinez: since when were you the team captain? Daniella wya

 

 

 

LH: idk I found him first and he gave me his number.

 

 

 

Brady: if you fuck the tourney organizer, does that give us an advantage? (Text liked by 4)

 

 

 

Daniella: I think we all could use some work dribbling. We have shooters on the team so shooting practice is not a priority. If what Liz is saying about the courts are true, we’re going to need practice making basic layups and inside scoring. We won’t be able to dunk on these baskets until we’re nearly done growing. (Text liked by 1)

 

 

 

V: words of a captain!

 

 

 

B: Liz give her the # she’s captain now

 

 

 

L: fine.

 

L: anyone got plans for today, what time are we practicing?

 

 

 

V: I’m down for 1, a little bit after lunch or something (liked by 5)

 

 

 

Jessica: I think I’m going to set up my room in the bigger hotel this morning

 

 

 

V: my legs hurt from sleeping on this tiny bed! (Liked by 5)

 

 

 

I looked at Haley, still on the bed naked. Her legs had to wrap around me for her to comfortably fit on the bed, making me have to sleep scrunched up as well. “Let’s get up and I’ll help you move in since I don’t have a room” I told her.

 

 

 

“You don’t?” She asked.

 

 

 

“Oh yeah, I forgot”. I said, and I explained to her everything about the meeting with Dr. Pierce.

 

 

 

“Oh, you told her that you’re moving in with me?” She said.

 

 

 

“I had to. Else my new service staff wouldn’t know where I’m sleeping every night.

 

 

 

Haley would have laughed if she were awake, but instead she rolled back over to my side, the bed creaking under her weight, and spooned me again. I basked in her love once more.

 

 

 

“Hey baby” I asked her.

 

 

 

“Yes my wittle Bwent” she responded in her baby voice.

 

 

 

“I think you got bigger today again” I said.

 

 

 

“I did. Let’s measure!” she said.

 

 

 

As soon as she stood up, the girl has sprouted again. Last night, my chin was at her tailbone, just above her ass. Today, I was staring directly at her ass as she walked to the measuring wall. When she reached the wall, way before I did, Haley looked all the way down at me and said “Oh my god Brent! Look at you! You’re a lot smaller than I expected!”

 

 

 

“Your a lot bigger than I expected” I replied. “I’m going to need more than a stool this time to measure you”

 

 

 

“Try the stool first. Anything higher will be dangerous for you” she said.

 

 

 

The stool, being normal sized, went up just last Haley’s knees. All she did was glance at it and said “hmm. Hey Brent, do you think I could lift you and you could put the mark on the wall?”

 

 

 

“Yeah!” I said. Who doesn’t want to be lifted by a giant naked girl?

 

 

 

She very effortlessly lifted me up into the air with the marker. As I went up her cleavage caught my dick inside of it. She decided at that point I was high enough to make the mark. She was right that I could, but I was getting turns on fast. I reached over her head and placed a little black dot right where the top of her head ended. “Ok put me down” I said.

 

 

 

“Ok. Haley said. And as she put me down my now-erect penis slid out from her cleavage, almost making me moan out loud, but I knew it was coming so I suppressed it.

 

 

 

“Hehe. I wonder how you got that?” Haley said down to me. She had to bend over a bit, probably to see my dick. Man she was getting so big.

 

 

 

“Yeah you definitely didn’t do it on purpose.” I said smiling.

 

 

 

“Ok, lets see how big I got. She said. “This mark is wayyyy higher than yesterday’s” she said.

 

 

 

Indeed she was. I couldn’t tell from back here, but she seemingly sprouted two whole feet since the last time I saw her. “Brent! I’m nine and a half feet tall!”

 

 

 

“You grew two feet!?” I said. But deep down, I was expecting a statement like that. Yesterday morning, I was eye level with her belly button. This morning, I was eye level with where her pubes should be if she didn’t shave. That was quite the difference.

 

 

 

Then, Haley squared down and measured me. I was 4’11.5”. I was no longer five feet

 

 

 

“Awww. I’m sorry it’s not slowing down, Brent.” Haley said. 

 

 

 

“Don’t be. I think I’m going to send a text to Dr. pierce and let her know” I said

 

 

 

“Hopefully she can come up with something before you get too small” she said in a slightly more depressed tone. She rose all the way up to her full height and started walking around slowly.

 

 

 

“Don’t worry. If they could get you guys to grow, I’m sure they just need to work out a few kinks” I said.

 

 

 

“But brent, what if they don’t? What if you stay small forever. Would would our future be like? What if you get so small that I....I...You...” Haley started panicking.

 

 

 

And then I ran over to her bare legs. And I hugged the tree trunks. “Haley, it’s going to be ok. I really do believe in the scientists here. They’re going to figure something out.

 

 

 

The she stepped back, breaking my hug. Then Haley took a seat on the floor. Her ass landed on the floor with a thud that I could feel a little bit. She opened her arms up for a hug. “Come here my little guy. Give your big girl a hug.” 

 

 

 

And then both of us, naked, embraced in a very passionate hug. I was getting hard but Haley didn’t look like she wanted anything to do with it right now.

 

 

 

“Brent, I really hope we can make it through this.

 

We’ve only dated for less than a month but it’s been the best couple weeks I’ve ever had in my life. I love you with every inch on my heart and I hope you can grow back soon” she said.

 

 

 

I felt a giant tear drop from her eye to my shoulder. She was crying. We weren’t young love, we were genuine love.

 

 

 

“I love you too Haley. You’re the only reason I’m still happy even though I’m shrinking. You’ve given me adventures I would never imagine possible, and I’ve never been treated the way you treat me.

 

I hope I can grow bigger too so you don’t have to worry about me so much!” I exclaimed to her.

 

 

 

She pulled me away to look at her. She was full on crying. Tears ran down from her perfect blue eyes down her face. And deep inside those giant eyes I could see nothing but honesty behind what she had just said.

 

 

 

We didn’t exchange words. I looked at my beautiful giant girlfriend, and we kissed. Nude as could be, inside a pool of deep thought and powerful emotion. 

 

 

 

As long as I had her by my side, I never had a reason to be disappointed at my shrinking. And with our size difference, anything was possible.

 

 

 

——————-

 

 

 

Julia was a little more confident leaving her place today. The fifteen footer knew what she had to do today. With the new hotel built, she could finally live in an insulated and comfortable room instead of this warehouse.

 

 

 

Her iPad buzzed with a text message. Now that a secure text network was set up for everyone, she didn’t need a servant knocking on her garage door while she was doing things she didn’t want to be heard doing.

 

 

 

It was from one of her service doctors. Julia, this is Dr. Roberts. As you may have heard the new hotel has opened. It is big enough for you to move in comfortably. Text me back what room you get. Also, Now that the kids are getting bigger, we have decided that after we help you move all your clothes and belongings into the room, we are no longer in your service. Thank you for all you’ve done for our efforts to create a new human race.

 

 

 

Julia got mixed feelings about the whole thing. With people being taller. Julia felt better about coming out because she wouldn’t be such a large center of attention. However, she was still 6 feet taller than most of the little teens, making her still shy to walk among the other test subjects.

 

 

 

But all that meant was that Haley was also getting taller. Julia’s advantage was becoming, well, smaller.

 

 

 

And at that point Julia got a little angry. Not at Haley for dating Brent, but she was angry at herself. Even with the world’s sexiest body she was scared to go out in public standing as tall as she is now

 

 

 

Julia looked at her options today. Yoga pants and tight jeans were her options for legs. She thought both showed off her ass too much but eventually went with the yoga pants. They were more comfortable.

 

 

 

For good, Julia had tons of tees. But did a loose t-shirt match yoga pants? She looked at her options. Nah.

 

 

 

Julia found a top that was tighter on her. She decided it was fine. Every T-shirt wrapped around her tits tightly when they’re that big. It wouldn’t stop her from making that walk.

 

 

 

Julia left her she’s with nothing but her iPad. She looked down at the sparsely populated area. There were a couple of teens who looked at her, but most seemed to mind their own business this time. They must have seen her before. That gave Julia the confidence she needed to walk all the way to the new hotel. It was the first building she felt small around. The stories were around 30 feet apart, and the building was four stories tall. A 120 foot building. To a normal person it was enormous, but to Julia it was a normal sized hotel.

 

 

 

Julia walked into the hotel lobby. She had a brief stay in the smaller hotel and noticed how perfect it’s large-scale replica was, at least in the lobby. There was a fountain, fantastic greenery surrounding it, and benched scattered all over the perimeter of the lobby. A big glass wall let tons of sunlight in, and there were three balconies sene above. One for each floor.

 

 

 

Julia walked up to the main desk. A staff member was tending it. Julia giggles inside knowing the doctor had to be sitting on a high chair or something.

 

 

 

“Hello! Welcome to the new large scale hotel! You’re one of the first people here so most of our rooms are vacant” he said.

 

 

 

Then Julia was handed an iPad. “Tap on one of the rooms to get started, or if you want a different floor, just tap on this number in the corner” he pointed.

 

 

 

The iPad showed a map of the first floor, with the lobby displayed in the middle. To the left and the right of the lobby, there were two long, clear rectangles, the hallways, And twenty squares on the perimeter of the rectangles. These must be the rooms.

 

 

 

Julia looked. She liked a room where she could quickly exit the building. She looked at room 101. It was right next to the East staircase, all the way on the left of the map. But sadly, it was taken.

 

 

 

Then she looked at room 102, right across from 101. She tapped on it, then gave the iPad back to the front desk. 

 

 

 

“Ok, and you are Julia, right?” He asked as he punched in her name onto the keyboard.

 

 

 

“Yeah” she responded.

 

 

 

A minute later the front desk guy went and got a room key. “Here you go” he said. 

 

 

 

The white room key card, scaled to her size, had the Greek letter Omega on the front, outlined in gold, and her room number 102 underneath it.

 

 

 

“Go straight underneath those balconies, take a left, and then it’ll be on your left. Have a nice day” he said.

 

 

 

“Thank you, you too” said Julia

 

 

 

What Julia didn’t know is immediately after she turned and walked away, the single doctor pulled up his phone and started filming Julia’s ass in her yoga pants. It was big and it was juicy. He would be having fun tonight alone in bed.

 

 

 

Julia walked into her hotel room. It was such an upgrade from that warehouse.

 

 

 

She looked at the AC unit next to the glass door. This room has AC. That’s a plus right there.

 

 

 

She looked out the sliding glass door to treat herself to a view of the large pathway to the East of the park quad. It was a nice view that included the park quad, the new arcade, and to the far right, the driving range. And the hot sun didn’t shine too far into her room, stopping just short of the bed. But since she didn’t have any windows in her old room, the glass door was another plus.

 

 

 

Julia looked at the bathroom. There was no door. The floor just went from a carpet to bathroom tiles without a wall or anything. That was a little awkward, especially when the glass door wasn’t blocked by the curtains, but she understood it was because the rooms were for one person only.

 

 

 

Overall, this room was twice as good as that shed. She was thrilled to have this room. She opened up her iPad and sent the number 102 to Dr. Roberts.

 

 

 

——————

 

 

 

I’m starting to get used to walking really fast, and I’m sure Haley is starting to get used to walking slower and slower. My entire body was as tall as her legs were long. Luckily it’s a short walk to the hotel, being placed right next to the original Hotel, so the walk wasn’t that bad.

 

 

 

Plus, it was super cool to watch my girlfriend carry two bags that would be nearly impossible for me to carry. She was really becoming something powerful. I hoped that I could get on some of that OH and fix this whole situation.

 

 

 

The door looked like a castle gate. It loomed high above me. I was looking up to the doorknob!

 

 

 

Haley effortlessly opened the mighty door and we trotted inside.

 

 

 

The lobby looked just like the lobby in the regular hotel, except every decoration was scaled to about twice its original size. The fountain the lobby of the regular hotel was scaled to twice its size, and it was surrounded by twice as many normal-sized plants and shrubs.

 

 

 

And then Haley approached the front desk. I could not see who was manning it, so like a little kid I just listened to the conversation while grabbing her mighty leg. From my view, Haley’s head and neck made it above the giant front desk. It must be eight feet off the ground.

 

 

 

“Welcome! Can you take this iPad for a moment. Just tap on a room to sign in, I’ll get you the room key, and you’ll be in your way!” Said a male voice.

 

Haley dropped the bags to grab the iPad, the one on her right dangerously close to squashing me like a bug. I stepped to my right so I was right behind her

 

 

 

She glanced at at the screen, then decided to squat down and show me. Little did she know I was mint beside her anymore.

 

 

 

Haley’s gigantic ass started to drop down on my head. I looked up to see the massive posterior smash me right in my face. Luckily, her ass was soft enough to cushion the blow.

 

 

 

It was the hardwood floor that hit the back of my head hard. My vision was blurry, but when I saw a big blonde head appear in my view, I knew who I was looking at.

 

 

 

The girl choked her hands around my head and I could hear a muffled “oh Brent, I’m so sorry”. At least that’s what I think I heard.

 

 

 

Soon though, my consciousness let me speak. “Hey Haley, I’m fine now”. Which was nowhere near the truth. My ears were still ringing, my vision was still blurry, and my head still hurt where I hit it.

 

 

 

“Ok here, let’s just pick this room up here...” Haley tapped on the screen three times, panicking a little, “and can you get me a bag of ice please?”

 

 

 

The little front desk manager left his post and came back with one of those giant ice bags you grab from ice machines at gas station markets. Haley knew I didn’t need one of those but she decided it’s better than nothing. 

 

 

 

“My name is Haley. Give me the card, I have a friend you can’t see here who needs to rest in a bed” she said in a calm tone, surprisingly.

 

 

 

As my vision began to come back, I was able to see Haley carrying me and the giant ice bag up a couple flights of stairs. I was bobbing up and down slightly from her steps but nothing too harsh.

 

 

 

Finally, Haley scanned her key card. She entered a hotel room that looked just like her old one. The bathroom on the right, a small living room in the middle, and a bedroom to the left. Although, the bathroom looked a little different.

 

 

 

The bathroom didn’t have any walls. It was just a tile floor and a sink in the near- right corner of the bedroom. There was a door for the shower and toilet, however.

 

 

 

In fact, it was just a giant replica of her old room. Perfect! She felt just at home. But she had other things to care for before settling in.

 

 

 

She lowered me to the carpet floor and lifted my head again with her giant hand and placed the ice pack underneath my head. My hair prevented the ice from hurting me and she had placed the bag so my head was at the edge of it, and keeping my neck safe from frostbite. God, she is good at caring.

 

 

 

Her breathing slowed as she relaxed. That was my cue I was in a safe place.

 

 

 

“I’m so sorry Brent. Can you hear me? I hope you’re ok”

 

 

 

“I’m ok Haley. Thank you so much” I said back.

 

 

 

“Aww yay you’re ok!” She cooed. “Keep the ice pack on for a bit, then in a little bit let’s see if you can walk”

 

 

 

“I must have hit my head hard, I’m looking at the best doctor on the island” I joked.

 

 

 

“Haha yea you are” she said. “But no need to pay me in cash. I only take one form of pay”

 

 

 

“Credit” I said.

 

 

 

“Close. You do have to insert something, but it’s not a credit card”.

 

 

 

——————-

 

 

 

Jessica and Daniella had it with this tiny room. Jessica was so tall that sitting up against the wall, and leaving enough leg room for her foot slave, was starting to hurt her back. It was good that the  new, larger scale hotel opened today.

 

 

 

After everything was packed, the two looked at Mitchell. 

 

 

 

“Well what are we doing with him?” Jess asked.

 

 

 

Daniella thought about this. Mitch was too big to fit in most places she wanted him to be in. He would stick out of her bra, die in her shoe, would never make it with him on her vagina, was too big to try and fit him in her vagina, and would look like a giant shit if she stuck him between her gigantic ass cheeks.

 

 

 

“Let’s just stuff him in one of the duffel bags” she ended up suggesting. She opened up her duffel bag.

 

 

 

Mitch, knowing what was happening, tried to run away, but 12 of his steps was one of Daniella’s long strides. He was plucked up by one massive hand and bright to the giant athletic blonde’s face.

 

 

 

“Don’t you ever run from us”, her giant eyes burning mitch’s. “You don’t get it yet, but you’re gonna be happy that you’re here with us, and not with the doctors, touching and probing you with little tweezers” she said, using her hands as pretend tweezers. Squeezing his neck, thighs, and flaccid penis.just enough to make him whimper in pain.

 

 

 

What Daniella didn’t know was that Mitchell himself was here as a staff member. These would be men and women he knew that would be touching and probing his naked form. So Mitch concluded Daniella did have a point.

 

 

 

Daniel shoved the man inside her duffel bag, despite not having enough space, she pushed on Mitchell with powerful force. Mitch thought his ribs would give out as Daniella’s fingers applied pressure to give different points on Mitchell’s much more fragile body.

 

 

 

After she decided she tortured him enough, she began zipping up the bag again. The zipper had to be pulled outwards to not caught on Daniella’s clothing. Then she stopped zipping right where Mitch’s now-hard dick stuck up into the air. She grunted. “Ugh, the problems that I have to deal with. I can’t believe me pushing you into a fucking duffel bag turned you on” 

 

 

 

Daniella pulled up the zipper on the other side, so the only thing sticking out of the bag was Mitch’s penis, sticking out for probably a long time due to the wind outside the bag. There was no room to move.  He was stuck.

 

 

 

“Wow Dani, you’re crazy” Jess said.

 

 

 

“What can I say, maybe I was built for enslaving tinies” Daniella said. “Let’s go to the hotel”.

 

 

 

Daniella and Jessica started walking out of the old hotel. “So I think we should get rooms right next to each other. I’m gonna use your little foot doll a lot here” Daniella said, lifting her bag with the 1 inch binder sticking out of it.

 

 

 

“Of course girl, we’re gonna have sleepovers” Jessica said. “Plus, I bet I could use some more of your crazy yet err- amazing tips to using him”

 

 

 

Daniella knew what she was about to say. But she decided to save that note for a better time. “Of course, girl.”

 

 

 

When the girls reached the hotel entrance, they saw an exact replica of the hotel lobby in the smaller hotel. The front desk was very cute. All the computers and office supplies were still normal sized, and so was the front desk worker!

 

 

 

“Hey there little guy” Daniella said walking to the man. The man had seen a lot of giant 10’s check in, but not one acted the way Daniella did to him. 

 

 

 

“Umm hey ladies. Welcome to the hotel!” He started off.

 

 

 

“Thank you! So can I just grab a room key and go?”

 

 

 

“Actually, we have something better! You two can pick your rooms” he said, trying to impress the blondie with his service. He showed the iPad to her.

 

 

 

“Ooh let me take that” Daniella said. She stood up on her tippy toes and plucked the iPad from him. At this point in the day, about half of the teens had checked in, leaving half of the rooms occupied, with a red square representing them on the map.

 

 

 

“You can see the other floors through the button with the number on it in the bottom corner there” he said. 

 

 

 

Daniella noticed only one room was left on the first floor. Room 111. That was the room they could see from the front desk. She didn’t want to be seen leaving her room to “hang out” with Jess. She scrolled to the second floor. Much better. She picked rooms 219 and 220. Far on the west side of the building, directly across from each other. She showed Jessica, who approved of taking room 220.

 

 

 

Daniella told the guy their names so he can register them, and gave them two key cards.

 

 

 

“By any chance do you have replicas of these cards? We would each like to have one for both.” Daniella explained.

 

 

 

“Unfortunately no,” said the normal sized man. “And I don’t know if I’m at liberty to make new key cards. I’ll let you know if I can get my hands on some”

 

 

 

“Ok thank you” Daniella said. “Jess lets go to our room”

 

 

 

A flight up the west stairs later and Daniella and Jessica were lying in a room built for fifteen foot people, looking just like the other rooms, with the weird bathroom format.

 

 

 

“Aw man, this was so much better than before” Jessica said, lying down on the large bed. It was really comfy too”

 

 

 

Daniella dropped her bags. She didn’t bother unpacking them yet. She almost forgot about Mitch though. She thought his little penis had been erect this whole time.

 

 

 

“Hey Jess, she whispered. “Look”.

 

 

 

 

 

The giants looked at Mitchell’s half-mast penis. “Wanna see something cool?” Daniella asked her. Jessica nodded.

 

 

 

 

 

Then the 9 foot blonde bent over, and all she had to do was breathe out a hot gust of breath. Mitch’s boner cane back.

 

 

 

“Hmmm.” Jess added. “Come on, take him out”

 

 

 

Soon enough, Mitch was released from the giant duffel bag.  Daniella reached in and grabbed him with her left hand, whooshing him across a humongous room.

 

 

 

Jessica was already laying down on the bed, her tootsies ready to be attended to.

 

 

 

She shuddered at Mitch’s first lick, right in the middle of her sole. “Haha that tickled” she said.

 

 

 

“Ok I’ll leave you two, while I go and unpack my stuff” Daniella told Jessica. She had a plan that would completely change their relationship.

 

 

 

——————

 

 

 

I started to feel better, although Haley said I have a bump on the back of my head, where it had hit the floor. She told me I should rest and then maybe they could go to the beach together later.

 

 

 

“The group chat wants to meet up for lunch and then hang out a little before our practice” Haley told me. 

 

 

 

“But first, I want to put our measurements on the wall here. Do you think you could do that?” Haley asked me in the softest tone I’ve ever seen her speak to me in.

 

 

 

“Yeah” I said. I groaned when I got up, swung my legs over, and then looked at the long drop beneath me. These beds were for giants. Meaning in this room, it was like I’m two feet tall. Haley giggled.

 

 

 

“Oh my god that is so cute” she giggled. Then she wrapped her big hands underneath my armpits and lowered me to the ground. If everything was getting scaled like this I was going to get a little worried.

 

 

 

“Wanna take my measurement?” Haley asked me.

 

 

 

“Sure” I said.

 

 

 

And Haley did the same thing as last time where she lifted me up over her head and I made the mark, right above the summit of her head.

 

 

 

After I was lowered to the ground, Haley walked over to the bedside drawer and sure enough, a large-scale tale measure laid inside, probably along with the plan B’s and Birth control pills.

 

 

 

Haley measured her mark. She was 9’6”, already an inch taller than earlier. Then she sat down and measured me. I was still 4’11.5”. I was 4’11” once back in fifth grade.

 

 

 

“Ok Brent. Do you want to walk around and watch my practice?” Haley asked me.

 

 

 

“I mean, I have nothing else to do” I said.

 

 

 

“I think you should ice your head actually” Haley said. “You look pretty beat up there”

 

 

 

“I’ll be fine. I’ll just know to avoid you ass next time” I told her. She laughed. 

 

 

 

“Haha, you gotta watch out for my big booty” she said , turned around, and shook her ass right in my face. 

 

 

 

“Haha ok ok” I told her, getting a little fear and arousal from the massive ass. “If you want to stay here, that’s fine. I would probably have to carry you around anyways since our strides are so long” She said.

 

 

 

Haley our on her sneakers and said. “Oh and you don’t have to do this, but if you feel better, I was going to try and put my dirty clothes through the washing machine. Don’t lock yourself out though, keep the door propped” Haley said.

 

 

 

“Ok” I said. And Haley shut the door behind me.

 

 

 

——————

 

 

 

“Today’s plans” began Dr. Wilson. “Included giving the construction crew our plans for the Arcade and the Pool, startup the public WiFi modems, deactivate the CPU guards on our cellular networks, and redirect Eric and Julia’s service staff to that Brent kid?”. 

 

 

 

He looked at everyone at the conference table.

 

“So, concerning construction, Evan, what have we done?”

 

 

 

Evan began reading from his list “Dr. Wilson, we have finished building the new hotel, which is an enlarged version of the previous hotel” he read. “Plans for the new arcade have been designed. The design has been given to construction, as soon as the exterior is done I’m sure they’re I’ll start the interior plans.

 

 

 

“Do you have a copy of the plans to share with us?” He asked. He nodded and proceeded to turn his computer around and show us.

 

 

 

Wilson was a little impressed. Evan must have fixed himself after that talk he gave him he other day. Evan took a couple minutes to explain his layout and his new innovative activities.

 

 

 

“I like those ideas. Any plans for the pool yet?” He asked.

 

 

 

“No I haven’t gotten there yet” He replied.

 

 

 

“Don’t worry, take your time. I’ve given you a lot” Wilson said. “Stephanie, so explain to me the situation with this Brent kid. Why does he need special attention?” He asked her.

 

 

 

Dr. Pierce began explaining. “So this poor kid had walked into my office the other day. He buzzed into the lab with who I presume is his girlfriend. At this point, the female test subjects were about seven feet tall. So it was good to have someone to compare him to” she said.

 

 

 

“Anyways, the issue with Brent seems to be that he is not growing from the Omega Hormone. In fact, he seems to be shrinking, approximately an inch and a half per day. We have a sample of his blood and testing it to see what proteins made it into his body and what didn’t.” She said. “We have not come up with full results yet, but so far, the other traits included in the omega hormone are expressive. It seems that his growth is the only problem” she said.

 

 

 

“Hmm. Very interesting” Wilson said. “Pierce, Brent must contain a gene or antibody that nobody else has on the island. I think I’m going to personally aid you in this case” he said. “I’ll give your team a little bit of increased funding to help you as well”

 

 

 

Pierce was delighted. “Thank you” she responded.

 

 

 

“Anything else we haven’t addressed? I think we covered everything...” Wilson said, looking through his notes.

 

 

 

“Umm Dr. Wilson” said a voice from the far end of the table. He was one of the supervisors, who just made sure people did what they had to do. He wasn’t even a scientist. His name? Jonathan Scott.

 

 

 

“Yes, mr. Scott” Wilson said.

 

 

 

“Umm I have been informed that as of Monday, one of our service workers, Mitchell Sutton, has gone missing. He was last seen resting in his room.”

 

 

 

“Interesting” Wilson said. Deep inside though, everything had been smooth sailing up until Brent’s shrinking and Mitchell’s disappearance. Is it possible we have a criminal on the island?

 

 

 

“We need to look into this” said Wilson. “Pierce, I will still provide funding, but I cannot have the information about Mitchell transmitted to the government. I need to prioritize finding Mitchell”

 

 

 

“Anymore questions?” Wilson asked one final time”

 

 

 

Silence

 

 

 

“Alright guys, we got a lot to cover. We did create the serum, but we need to continue to raise these children right! We’re not stopping, because the progress of civilization doesn’t stop.” He said. “Back to work everyone”

 

 

 

————————-

 

 

 

Jessica unpacked her belongings and looked at Mitch. “So, it’s just me and you again little guy” said the gigantic teen. “Look at you. You wanted me to be all yours just a couple of days ago. Now look at what you’ve gotten yourself into. Now, I’m still not yours, but you’re all mine”.

 

 

 

Then, with her foot, she kicked the one-footer, knocking him down hard. 

 

 

 

“And all you do everyday, is lick my feet” 

 

 

 

Then she put her foot on top of him. Her giant foot was just able to envelop his foot-long body.

 

 

 

Jessica felt the rush as she pressed harder on Mitch. It started at her foot and traveled up her body. It made her pussy wet, and it made her understand her giantess fetish. The groaning down below was coming from a helpless man who was smaller, weaker, and less significant. She was so out of this man’s league that that this man is barely able to satisfy this girl’s feet every time she gives him the chance to lick them.

 

 

 

Then, Daniella knocked on the door “hey jess, you didn’t prop the door open for me?” 

 

 

 

“Coming” she said. Mitch was saved. The pressure lifted and heard there, gasping for air.

 

 

 

Daniella walked in to see Mitch lying down on the floor, his tiny chest sucking in and blowing out.

 

 

 

“Wow, Jess. What did you do to him?” She asked.

 

 

 

“I, uhh” Jessica didn’t know what to say, or rather, Jessica didn’t know how much she wanted to tell her.

 

 

 

Daniella walked up to her and hugged her. “Just tell me” she said sorry into her ear. 

 

 

 

“Umm ok. I had put him under my foot for a little bit” she coughed up part of the truth.

 

 

 

“Why?” Daniella asked her. She already knew where this was going. 

 

 

 

“Because... I don’t know I felt like it” she said.

 

 

 

“Yes. That’s exactly why. You felt like it.” Daniella said.

 

 

 

“I don’t get it. Are you being sarcastic Dani, or...”

 

 

 

“Shhhh.” Daniella put up a finger to her mouth. “Daniella. I know why you did it. You’re starting to really enjoy the power of dominating such a tiny man” she said to Jessica. Daniella wrapped an arm around her as the two nine footers stared down at the little man

 

 

 

“Look at him. You put your foot on him right? Did you apply only a little pressure?” She asked.

 

 

 

“Yeah” Jess said. She was a tad uncomfortable, but Daniella was right about how she felt. 

 

 

 

“But you see him now, and he looks like he was just hit by a bus” she said. “And I bet 500 bucks that you liked knowing how much stronger you are than him”

 

 

 

Jessica looked inside herself. Was she really that transparent? Was she predictable that way.

 

 

 

“You enjoy the power. It makes you happy,” Danielle said to her softly. Then she leaned int her ear and whispered”

 

 

 

“And it makes you wet”

 

 

 

Jessica shuddered. She was right! About everything. She almost moaned right then and there. Daniella understood her. She knew Jessica better than Jessica knew herself. 

 

 

 

Lost in her own brain processing, she asked “H-H-How? Do you...k-know?”

 

 

 

Mitchell was confused too. He couldn’t hear what they were saying, but it looked really weird from his angle, and it was more than likely that they were talking about their plans with him.

 

 

 

Daniella wrapped her other hand around Jessica. “Jessica, you and I share...a mutual interest. See, we share the same interest in dominating and doing...inhumane...things to tiny men. And we like using them solely for our own pleasure.” She said.

 

 

 

“I had discovered it when I was thirteen, lord knows why, but now I have you to share it with” Daniella said, getting more and more seductive with every sentence.

 

 

 

“It’s called a giantess fetish” Daniella told her.

 

 

 

“A fetish. I have a fetish...to him?” Jessica asked nervously.

 

 

 

Daniella tightened her hug on her. “No no no!” She said to her. Then both girls say on the edge of their bed. “You don’t have a fetish for him, you have fetish for dehumanizing him” she said.

 

 

 

Jessica remembered getting wet around Mitch. She wasn’t wet when she saw him underneath her ass. She took him, because she wanted to torture the little guy. She got wet when he kissed her feet. Her feet. And just now, she got wet from pinning the man underneath her.

 

 

 

“Daniella... I think you’re right!” Jessica said.

 

 

 

“I sure am. But the only question I’m asking is...do you want me to help you explore it?”

 

 

 

Jessica nodded. Both girls knew that she was getting wet from all this. It was time. 

 

 

 

Mitchell, finishing up his recovery, was snatched from the ground at 100 miles an hour, and whooshed to the bed. He was brought up to Daniella’s humongous face. She stared down at him and looked at him. “Hey little man. Do you think you could please two women?” She asked.

 

 

 

“Please?” Mitch said. What’s did she mean, please. 

 

 

 

“Why of course! You didn’t have to beg.” Daniella said smiling. 

 

 

 

She placed him down at the bottom of Jessica’s feet. She was lying down on the bed, with Daniella sitting next to her. But soon, she was on top of her.

 

 

 

“Now I want you to listen to what I say to him.” Daniella said to Jessica. Jess just nodded. She was in control.

 

 

 

The Daniella turned around. Her athletic shorts protecting Jess from a view she did not want to see. Yet the ass was very close to her face. But she was fine with it, she tuned into what she was saying to her little slave.

 

 

 

“Alright little bitch” Daniela said down to the little man. “How is it coming?” 

 

 

 

Mitch didn’t respond. “Good” Daniella said. “He knows better than to speak” 

 

 

 

“I hope you enjoy licking her feet, because you’re going to be doing it for the rest of your life” Daniela said. It was a unnecessarily loud for Mitchell, but she was making sure Jess could hear her from back there.

 

 

 

“You should be thankful for every day your punishment isn’t worse for this. If you don’t lick her feet, you don’t serve a purpose in this world. So enjoy it. Every day she lets you lick her feet properly is a day she doesn’t kill you. Understand that”

 

 

 

Jessica was getting seriously turned on from the way Daniella dehumanized him. How did Daniella know her so well. No 

 

 

 

“If you don’t lick her feet” Daniella continues. “The think about any other purpose you have in the world. Would you like to be sent to the lab? I’m sure they would just pick and probe you. Or your naked body could be displayed next to a ruler? How about that? Yeah. If you were left alone, you would get stepped on or eaten by an animal. This is the best possible turnout you could have. So be thankful that Jessica lets you lick her feet for a living. In fact, you should be worshipping them. They’re the reason you’re alive right now. Worship them, because if you disrespect them, Jessica’s foot can kill you right now”

 

 

 

Jessica used her other foot and pretended she was squishing Mitch. She moaned very quietly, but it was enough for Daniela to hear.

 

 

 

“Oh, Jessica.” Daniella said. “See what I’ve made your slave into?” She asked.

 

 

 

“Yes” Jess said, completely entranced in Daniella’s eyes.

 

 

 

“I just turned your little man into a little slave”

 

 

 

Jess moaned at the word “slave”

 

 

 

Daniella crawled up her lap. She traced a finger up jesicas’s breast and made a circle where her nipple was.

 

 

 

“Can I get a thank you honey?” Daniella asked.

 

 

 

“Thank you” she said.

 

 

 

“Aww anything for you babe” she said.

 

 

 

Next thing you know, Daniella was kissing Jessica. Her transformation was complete.

 

 

 

After a minute, they pulled back, and they smiled.

 

 

 

Then Daniella turned around again to talk to Mitchell. 

 

 

 

“Slave, your master is a little...upset. Would you be so kind to help her out?”

 

 

 

“Oh, why yes!” Mitchell pretended to exclaim. Deep inside, he was a destroyed man. All of his pride had left him, and he was suffering his withdrawal symptoms. The blond girl reached out her hand, and grabbed Mitch by the waist. Mitchell gasped. He would never get used to that.

 

 

 

Daniella used her other hand to go inside Jessica’s shorts. Jessica threw her head Mack and moaned. Nothing was better than getting your parts touched the, way you want it be, by another person.

 

 

 

Mitch watched the blonde set her spot on the food chain. It was clear she dominated Jessica, and it was clear his size put him beneath both of them.

 

 

 

————————-

 

 

 

I had been lying in bed for a while, and I was looking at the ceiling. Usually I would start thinking about random shit or scroll through my TikTok feed with the new internet service, but right now, I was completely relaxed. I was briefly at an inner peace.

 

 

 

An hour or two passed, and after briefly passing out, I got up and looked up at the clock. I think haley’s “practice” was at 1. It was 1:15. Hopefully her practice didn’t run long.

 

 

 

Then I eyed the laundry bag, a giant plastic bag filled with Haley’s most recently worn clothes. It included her sweaty basketball clothes from yesterday.

 

 

 

I decided I would wash them, along with my clothes, but where was the laundromat?

 

 

 

On the desk, I found a hotel map. And when I found the laundromat, I realized that I forgot this hotel really is an exact replica of the old one. Maybe I needed more ice on my head

 

 

 

Leaving the room propped open, I carried two laundry bags. Haley’s laundry was enormous, but I was still able to lift it. Using both hands. 

 

 I carried the stack down the flight of stairs. Then I hooked a left right before the lobby. The laundromat was quite large for a hotel. It had 10 watching machines and dryers, making the laundromat a large hallway of 20 machines.

 

 

 

Now I put in Haley’s clothing in with mine, but I was smart and separated the whites from the colors. I set the pin code on the two washers, set an alarm on my phone, and left.

 

 

 

Then I rounded the corner to see a familiar face.

 

 

 

“Hey Brent!” Julia said. I smiled back and said “Hey Julia!”

 

 

 

————————-

 

 

 

“Ohh, look at Jess!” Daniella said. “She needs a big man to satisfy her!” She said. Jessica has her eyes closed and her mouth back.

 

 

 

Daniela then stopped fingering Jessica, leaving Jessica hungry and wanting more. “Open you mouth darling”, she said. Jessica obeyed and opens her mouth. Daniella slid a pair of fingers inside. The pleasure was there. “Ever wonder how your pet tastes?” 

 

 

 

Jess nodded her head sideways.

 

 

 

“Well he’s going to do you a favor and let you know. Go ahead and give him a lick” Daniels said, and held Mitchell up close to her mouth.

 

 

 

Mitch was then brought up close to the nine foot woman’s mouth. Her warm breath gave Mitch goosebumps as it passed him like a wind. And even worse, his dick was already hard as a rock.

 

 

 

Jess started at Mitchell’s feet and licked all the way up to his head, covering his whole front in saliva.

 

 

 

“Ok one lick will do” Daniella told her. “He’s been hard since he stayed licking your pretty feet, and we don’t want him making a mess. We’re more here to pleasure him, he’s here to pleasure you” she added.

 

 

 

Then, Daniella pulled down Jessica’s pants, with Jessica lifting her hips to aid. Her private parts were exposed to the whole threesome.

 

 

 

Mitchell was placed right between her panties and  her womanhood. The arousing smell immediately hitting him. His dick twitched with incredible energy. His hand involuntarily drifted towards his cock, grabbing it and beginning the 30 second countdown to climax. 

 

 

 

That countdown lasted a microsecond before Daniella’s fist slammed the ground right in front of him. The bed folding in to her hand, and then bouncing her fist, and Mitchell, into the air.

 

 

 

Mitch landed face first on the bed. The surface area of his body allowed the force of the already soft to be evenly dispersed along his body, except for one place.

 

 

 

Mitch yelped in pain as the weight of his body landed on his hard-on, pointing straight into the ground. It could be heard across the entire bed.

 

 

 

“Jerk yourself off without permission again and I snap your little dick off like a twig” Daniela said, brining Mitch with the fire behind her eyes.

 

 

 

The she smiled and tuned to Jessica. “Now that that’s out of the way, let’s get back to what we were doing baby” Daniella said.

 

 

 

“Tell him to lick your pussy” Daniella said to Jessica.

 

 

 

“Slave, lick my pussy” Jessica said coldly.

 

 

 

The little man didn’t want to be sent flying into the air again, so he did as he was told.

 

 

 

He walked up to the vagina. It was still a little bit shorter than him, but not by much. 

 

 

 

Mitch started licking the girl’s clit. Jessica moaned and threw her head back again and thrusted her hips. Daniella noticed her slave jump back in fear and got a hold of Jessica.

 

 

 

“Shhh, don’t shift hour hips like that, it scared you little slave”

 

 

 

“Sorry Daniella”

 

 

 

“Don’t be sorry. It’s never your fault when you’re in charge. It’s just that you’re so much...bigger than him”

 

 

 

It turned Jessica on more and more when she said the word “bigger”. Was she doing that on purpose?

 

 

 

Then daniella slowly slid her hands underneath Jessica’s shirt and started squeezing her boobs. “Jess, you don’t understand how perfect these tits are. Im lucky to be loving someone with these” she said. Jessica moaned louder and louder.

 

 

 

“Do you want more Jessica, because I can give you more. I know how to”

 

 

 

“Yes Dani. Please” Jessica begged.

 

 

 

“Of course baby” she said softly to Jessica.

 

 

 

Daniella’s hand slowly retreated from Jessica’s left breast and pushed on the back of Mitchell’s head, pushing him into her open pussy. 

 

 

 

Jessica last measured herself at nine and a half feet tall. At this point given her recent growth spurt, she was probably ten feet. Mitchell looked like he was no more than 6 inches tall to her right now. He whole body was going to fit inside this enormous woman.

 

Mitchell grabbed hold of the sides of Jessica’s clit and tried to pull out. But Daniella’s finger was too powerful. He pushed on mitchell’s back, and Mitchell tried to push back until the sticky fluids he was gripping onto made him slip, making Jessica moan louder.

 

 

 

It was a rather tight fit for Mitch. Especially his shoulders, the widest part of his body. As Daniella pushed a finger on his butt now to shove him inside further, he continued his desperate attempt to climb back out. Every single movement he made did nothing to help his lost cause. 

 

 

 

Finally, Daniela has pushed his white body inside Jessica’s womanhood. With the task at hand complete, she swung a leg over Jessica and laid on her stomach. Their mouths inches apart, breathing deeply.

 

 

 

“Doesn’t he just feel so good?” Daniella whispered to her. “He’s small enough to be your dildo. That’s how tiny and pathetic he is”.

 

 

 

Mitchell couldn’t help but get turned on from his tiny dick ducking against the pussy juices of his master. The squirming to get out slowly turned into some kind of humping. Jessica was Mitch’s entire world literally, and Jessica’s scent drove Mitch to carry out the tasks Jessica wanted him to do without second thought.

 

Finally, Mitch, lost in ecstasy, started cumming all over Jessica’s walls. Not that she could feel it, but he would soon be too tired to squirm.

 

 

 

Outside the pussy, Jessica screamed to Daniella “I’m cumming! I’m cumming!”

 

 

 

Then Jessica wrapped her hand around her head and kissed her. Jessica’s moans too loud to properly kiss back, but Daniella used the opportunity to stick her tongue into her mouth. 

 

 

 

Mitch was immediately flooded with bursts of hot and sticky cum. Spray after spray, mitch’s head was soaked inside the right chamber. He looked for space to breathe, but the cum was filing up the remaining space inside. Eventually though, the cum flowed beneath his stomach out the giant pussy. He was lucky to not drown. Or was he u lucky, the thought.

 

 

 

“Oh my god” Jessica’s pupils bulged as a relaxing afterglow began to takeover her body.

 

 

 

“Oh my god is right Jess. I still can’t believe you found him” Daniella said excitedly.

 

 

 

“And plus...” Daniella said “ have soooo many other plans for him” she said, half-truthfully. Daniella actually just had more plans to dominate Jessica during sex.

 

 

 

Jessica bathed in the afterglow for a couple more minutes. Mitchell was hurting from the constraining forced that were Jessica’s vaginal muscles. He slowly got up, just to see Jessica and and Daniella making out again.

 

 

 

“Alright baby” Daniella said. “You got the strength to go wash yourself off in the shower?”

 

 

 

“Yeah” Jess slowly got up, still processing what the fuck just happened.

 

 

 

Jess slowly walked off towards the shower. After the door was closed. Daniella eyed down her victim. All it took was a glance at Daniella’s face, and the lick of lips, to know her intentions. He wasn’t done?

 

 

 

————————

 

 

 

I finished explaining my entire situation with Julia.

 

 

 

“Oh my god, poor Brent I’m so sorry to hear that!” She said. “It must be so hard being so small!”

 

 

 

“Yeah, it’s alright.” I said. “I haven’t ran into much trouble yet. How about you? You should be delighted knowing everyone else would be like you soon”.

 

 

 

Julia was going to confess her inside situation, but held it back. “Ehh, I mean people still only come up to my ass” she said. I laughed at that.

 

 

 

“Where is Haley?” Julia asked.

 

 

 

“Oh, she practicing for this big basketball tournament down at the beach.” I explained to her. “I don’t know when she will be back but hopefully it will be soon”.

 

 

 

“Oh” Julia said. “There’s a basketball court? I want to see it. I bet I tower over the rim?”

 

 

 

That caught me by surprise. “Julia, you...never seen the basketball court? Do you go down to the public beach?” 

 

 

 

Julia started getting insecure. “Brent, can we talk about this somewhere else? My room is down the corner” 

 

 

 

“Julia, I would love to, but I don’t know if Haley wants me to, you know... enter your room”

 

 

 

“Oh... it’s fine” Julia said. “I get it, and I don’t want Haley to get mad at you either.”

 

 

 

“Ok. Well I think I’m just going to have to go back up to my room now. I need to rest my head, I fell and hit by head the floor earlier today” I said.

 

 

 

“Oh no worries” Julia said. And I began to walk past her. Suddenly, she stopped me in my tracks by stretching out her long leg.

 

 

 

“Wait” she said.

 

 

 

“What” I asked her, scared.

 

 

 

“Brent, I just really need to talk to someone about this” Julia said. “Can I at least give you my number so I can text you or something?”

 

 

 

“Sure” I said. I typed her number into my phone and over my shoulder a bent-over Julia watched me shoot her a “hi” text.

 

 

 

“Ok. Thank you Brent” Julia said.

 

 

 

“Yeah, no worries” I replied.

 

 

 

———————

 

 

 

Daniella stared down at her victim.

 

 

 

“Alright slave, let me settle the deal. If you do the same thing that you just did to Jessica, then I’ll give you’re little peepee a reward. Ok” she asked.

 

 

 

Mitch going inside another one of those things was a death wish. No Way.

 

 

 

“Well? Slave? What’s it gonna be?” She asked him, as if he had a decision.

 

 

 

“I-I...” He stammered.

 

 

 

“Great, thank you so much I’m so bullt up from fucking your master” she said excitedly. Her hand, as always, cane out of nowhere. But this time, he had grabbed him by his legs, bucking them together.

 

 

 

Then slowly, the tiny man was inserted into another pussy. His head and shoulders pushing apart the folds, and his legs were still wrapped inside her hand. Daniella moaned.

 

 

 

And just as slowly as he was pushed in, he wax pulled out. Daniella let out a few sigh. Mitch already knew what was coming for him. No, he thought. No.

 

 

 

Daniella slowly kept pushing him in up to his feet, and then pulling him out. Mitch was getting used to the hot murky conditions. Perhaps this wouldn’t be so bad this time.

 

 

 

Then suddenly, Daniella started pumping him inside her at the speed of light. Mitch was shaken like a soda can, back and forth inside her pussy. To make matters worse, Daniella’s vaginal contractions were harder to deal with now that his shoulders were grinding against the flesh. 

 

 

 

And unlike the time he had with Jessica, the pain of the constant back-and-forth motion combined with the squeezing and the lack of air made Mitch dizzy. He didn’t get turned on at all.

 

 

 

Mitchell wished for it to end. And end it did, but with Daniella spraying her cum over the already wet and sticky Mitchell, who wasn’t washed after being used my Jessica in the same manner.

 

 

 

Mitchell fought for air and fought to contain his food. When he was pulled out, he lay on the ground, aching in even more pain than he did last time.

 

 

 

Daniella laid her head back on the chair. She had always wanted to do that to a man, and it just happened so fast that she could have blinked and missed the whole thing.

 

 

 

“Ahh yes. That was awesome!” She said out loud.

 

 

 

After a minute of afterglow she sat up. Mitch was losing nausea and was feeling better mentally. The giant ten-foot girl sat up and leaned over to Mitchell.

 

 

 

“Would you like a reward” She asked.

 

 

 

“What’s the reward” Mitch asked, hoping it wouldn’t be the ‘blessing’ of licking her feet.

 

 

 

“Oh, haha you’ll see” she said.

 

 

 

Her hand came out for him, but this time it wasn’t coming to grab him. She had simply placed her pointer finger on top of his flaccid cock. The single touch was all it took for Mitch’s dick to throb, and for Daniella to smile.

 

 

 

“I knew you liked me too, despite being the evil mastermind behind all of our uses for you” she said. “I mean, who am I to be surprised. You’re a little pervert.”

 

 

 

Mitchell was full mast at this point. Daniella’s thumb came over to help the pointer finger and she grabbed the tiny man’s penis, holding it within fingers as wide as his cock was long.

 

 

 

“You just seem to like teenage girls, I don’t know why” Daniella said as she started whacking off the man. 

 

 

 

Immediately Mitchell was thrown into that same level of ecstasy as Daniella was just moments ago, except instead of Daniella throwing around his body and sacrificing her physical Heath, she was sitting up, cris-crosses on a bed, using only two fingers to get this man to cum.

 

 

 

“I bet you like seeing little young bodies. You’re probably one of those kids who like that” she said. “Well don’t worry anymore, because there is no body that is smaller than yours. But that’s ok. I’ll let you stare at me and Jessica. We appreciate the attention really, and we appreciate how much work you do to make us happy every day. That’s why I’m giving you a reward. You give some and you get some” She said.

 

 

 

“But the only thing is that you’re like really small. So we can’t praise you or anything for your work. It’s expected for you to do so much work to satisfy us” Daniella said. “Your little body is gonna have to do a lot of work to keep up with our needs”

 

 

 

Daniella has plenty more to say, but Mitchell has already squirted his hot white seed into her fingers. She cooed at the sight.

 

 

 

“Alright. Jess and I are heading out for our basketball practice. We’re going to be a tad late. Be good!” She said as she got up.

 

 

 

Jessica hopped out of the bathroom in her tight shorts and her t-shirt. “Alright let’s go Daniella I’m ready” she said.

 

 

 

“Wonderful, let’s go!”

 

 

 

——————

 

 

 

I absolutely love the omega hormone. There’s no feeling that compares to turning yourself into eye candy for men. It’s powerful, and it makes me feel really good.

 

 

 

Even funnier, Jose and Brady were looking at all of us in awe. We were so much taller than them now. And it didn’t help that most of our clothing was tight due to the growth.

 

 

 

I was a little sad that the new basketball court was too big for any of us to dunk on, but I knew in time that soon all us girls would be back to dunking with a few more feet of growth. It would be exciting when we see Veronica dunk. And I was also grateful that the practice court existed. 

 

 

 

After practice was over, I was walking home with Liz, and Veronica.

 

 

 

“Can you believe how small the boys got?” Liz asked.

 

 

 

“I know. I think they’re still only seven and a half feet tall” Veronica said. 

 

 

 

“The hormone must make girls grow faster than the guys” I said.

 

 

 

“Well duh. Remember, Julia is fifteen feet tall or something, while Eric is only twelve or something” Liz said.

 

 

 

“Hey where was my little brother today?’ I thought he was coming to our practice” Liz asked me.

 

 

 

“Oh, he hit his head today while we were checking into the hotel”  I replied. I didn’t know if I wanted to tell the story yet.

 

 

 

“Fifty bucks you accidentally hit him or something” Liz said. “At this point, he looks up when he kisses you ass” she said laughing. I pushed her.

 

 

 

“Hey! I like his ass kisses!” I joked. “But seriously, you were right about me accidentally hurting him. I was squatting down to give him something but I didn’t realize he was behind me, so I accidentally pushed his head down to the floor with my ass” I said honestly.

 

 

 

Both Liz and Veronica cracked up.

 

 

 

“Oh my god Haley. I’m sorry, but how is this little guy going to make you feel...you know...good in bed?” Veronica asked.

 

 

 

I didn’t know what to say. Liz covered for me. “Eww Veronica don’t ask her that in front of me” she said.

 

 

 

“Sorry” she chucked.

 

 

 

“Hey did you notice Jessica and Daniella are like, really close?” I asked them in a hush tone.

 

 

 

“Haha they’re lesbians” Liz joked.

 

 

 

“Oh chill. New friends are being made every day in this island. Nobody knows each other” Veronica said.

 

 

 

Then I heard something behind me, it was a sentence with the word “ass” in it.

 

 

 

I looked behind to see Jose and Brady starting at me ass. As soon as I made eye contact with them, Jose said “hey Haley” and smiled.

 

 

 

“Hey” I said back.

 

 

 

We reached the hotel in a matter of two minutes, and we were walking slow enough for the boys to keep up, Apparently.

 

 

 

I said my goodbyes. After a long practice, thanks to Daniella, I needed a way of unwinding.

 

 

 

I opened the door to see Brent. And to be honest, I  came across something I didn’t expect him to do.

 

 

 

——————-

 

 

 

Julia and Brent were lying down in Brent’s bed. Usually he shared that bed with Haley but today, while she was out, things were different. 

 

 

 

“See, I told you, there’s no shame in being small Brent. The same way there’s no shame in being big” Julia said to him as she pulled down his pants.

 

 

 

“Awww don’t we just have a cute little boy” Julia said. “Well if you’re already hard, maybe I should keep my clothes on” She added.

 

 

 

“No Julia please.” Brent begged. “Come on!”

 

 

 

“Haha” Julia said. “Don’t worry, I know a strong man like you can handle yourself around...” Julia trailed off as she took off her shirt. “...these!” She said. Brent was drooling over her tits, and they were still covered by her bra.

 

 

 

“Or this!” Julia said as she stood up and turned around. She was wearing leggings, wrapping around her ass tightly to ensure her curves were on display. Brent started jerking himself off.

 

 

 

“Oh I bet this ass is soooo much bigger than Haley’s am I right?” Julia teased.

 

 

 

“Yes! It’s huge!” Julia said. And she slid off her leggings.

 

 

 

“How do you like me in my underwear?” Julia asked.

 

 

 

“I love it!” Brent cheered. 

 

 

 

“Me too. And I bet you want to see even more” Julia said, standing up off the bed.

 

 

 

“Brent, come here” Julia said. Brent crawled over, and the two embraced in a make out. Julia was so big that Brent couldn’t reach her mouth even on the bed.

 

 

 

Julia’s mouth was bigger than anything he had ever kissed. While Julia has to pucker her lips the whole time, Brent has his mouth wide open. 

 

 

 

The make out didn’t last long. Julia wanted things to move fast. She placed Brent on the floor. “If you can take off my bra and panties, I’ll let you fuck me now” she said.

 

 

 

Brent looks dup at the behemoth. Being 4’11, Julia was three times his size. So he had to so some thinking. Julia’s legs were not an option, they were too smooth and slippery.

 

 

 

Then Brent had an idea. He hoisted himself onto the bed, which be barely made, then he jumped and grabbed Julia’s waistline, in back of course, and wiggles it down. Brent looked up from the ground to see Julia’s bouncy ass hanging way out of his reach above him.

 

 

 

“Ok you know there’s no way I can get the bra” he joked. Julia laughed.

 

 

 

“Oh well, guess I’m going to play with you first before you fuck me” Julia said.

 

 

 

She bent down and grabbed Brent like a baby, and placed him lying down on the bed.

 

 

 

“You don’t get it Brent, all the feelings I’ve had for you this whole time. Bottled up inside me” she said. “I’ve loved you this whole time. But I was too afraid to ask before.” She said seductively. “But this time,  I listened to you, and I showed you that I am confident of my body”

 

 

 

“Yes you did” Brent said.

 

 

 

“I did, and now I’m going to show you why I know I have the best body around” she said.

 

 

 

“With her panties off, Julia straddled Brent, her feet on either side of the smaller man’s head. “Since you didn’t get my bra off, you’re gonna have to make up for it if you want to fuck me later” Julia said. Brent looked up at the shaking ass in front of him, was Julia going to do reverse cowgirl? He didn’t think so, because Julia said she wasn’t going to fuck him yet.

 

 

 

And with that, her pussy dropped on Brent’s mouth. “Lick my cunt” Julia yelled to him.

 

Brent’s tongue stuck out and started licking Julia, but Julia was doing most of the work herself, sliding her womanhood back and forth across Brent’s head. Brent’s tongue could be felt as she basically twerked while Brent was licking her pussy. 

 

 

 

Julia kept moaning and applying the pressure, disregarding the man beneath her and pushing for climax. She didn’t get off on the feeling of Brent’s tongue on her pussy, although she could definitely feel it, but what Julia enjoyed was the power she had over this little man. 

 

 

 

And Brent enjoyed being in the presence of such a perfect, giant women. The smell of her pussy overloaded his own senses and higher processes and filled him with lust from head to toe.

 

 

 

With one huge, loud moan, Julia came all over Brent’s mouth. And as an obedient lover, Brent swallowed all of it. The cum had an immediate effect on Brent. The chemicals made him fall in love with Julia even more. The alpha has taken him for the keeping.

 

 

 

“Ugh, yeah. That was good Brent!” She said as she lifted herself off of him. You deserve a reward.

 

 

 

And with that, Julia’s bra game came off. She was completely in the nude in front of Brent. It truly was an amazing sight from Brent’s size.

 

 

 

“Do you like these jugs?” Julia asked Brent. He nodded. “Ah I’m sure you love these jugs” She answered her own question. 

 

 

 

“So, since you love then so much, what if I did this?” 

 

 

 

Julia grabbed Brent and laid him down on the bed. She hovered above him.

 

 

 

And then, Julia’s tits dropped down on his cock, caressing it as she shifted her body back and forth with each rub. Brent couldn’t contain himself. Her tits were so much bigger than Haley’s. And so much more firm and shapely, too. Despite Julia’s tits being on his dick, her head was right above Brent’s. Her hot breath washing over him every second turned him on even more. In a minute, he came, all over himself and Julia’s tits.

 

 

 

The god-like figure got up and inspected her tits. There were evident stains in her cleavage., but she looked down in disappointment. “That can’t be all you have for me” she said.

 

 

 

She reached out with her hand and started jerking off Brent, who was still lying there. “I’m sure you’ve came harder on this bed before. Look at how big I am! There is so much of me to play with! I know you can come more for me. “

 

 

 

Julia’s giant hand slipped up and down Brent’s tiny boner, and he came again, shooting his seed high into the air.

 

 

 

“Aww there it is” she said. She bent over and licked it all up with her tongue. The feeling of wet saliva on his skin turned on Brent again.

 

 

 

Julia swallowed Brent’s cum after accumulating it in her mouth. It was sweet, and tasted amazing!

 

 

 

“Ok Brent I’m sorry, but I’m going to need more cum. You just taste too good!” She said. She put her mouth on Brent’s dick, enclosing his dick entirely, and began sucking on it. Brent watched the behemoth girl pump him for yet more cum. He shuddered as she releases yet another jet of the white fluid right down Julia’s throat.

 

 

 

After a large gulp could be heard, Julia redirected her attention on Brent. “Oh, you taste so good Brent!” She exclaimed. “You know what, you deserve your reward”.

 

 

 

Brent watched the giant girl position herself on top of him yet again. He was hard again. Looking at Julia standing over him on her knees was an amazing sight. You could see everything from her wide hips, to her six-pack abs, to her extremely large tits, to her flawless face.

 

 

 

And this time, she wasn’t dropping her pussy in his mouth.

 

 

 

BOOM! The amazon dropped her mighty weight on top of poor Brent. Brent’s bones were aching from that one drop, but it was worth it to see Julia ride his tiny dick. Brent’s hips were pushed back up from the springs of Haley’s mattress to meet Julia once again. Julia’s pussy welcomed Brent’s dick inside once more before Brent’s hips met hers, and slammed Brent back into the ground. Julia kept continuing this pattern of slamming Brents body into the mattress and catch his rebound with his dick inside her, and all Brent did was watch. He didn’t even have to thrust. Julia was so powerful that she was doing the thrusting for him.

 

 

 

Brent watched as Julia’s perfect body, towering high above him, bounced up and down on his cock. He could see her enormous tits juggle up and down in an elastic fashion as they tried to keep up with the rest of Julia’s otherwise tight and muscular body. He listened to each earth shattering moan she screamed out. It was the voice of an alpha, who could be heard across the island because she was that much bigger than everyone else. Including Haley.

 

 

 

On his thighs that he could not see, Brent could feel the fat of Julia’s exquisitely developed booty clapping against the fat of his thighs. He had already seen the ass enough to imagine it in his head.

 

 

 

Through the pain, Brent and Julia were about to cum. As Brent neared the orgasm, he grabbed the bedsheets by his side. His hips bruised, his dick coated in Julia, his eyes staring at her bean bag-sized tits, and about to cum all over the place.

 

 

 

———————

 

 

 

Liz was eating down at the food court. It was about three O’clock. She was eating a “linner”. For today’s linnet,  she was eating a full-pound hamburger. She was sitting all alone, destroying the whole thing.

 

 

 

Then Jose walked into the food court, alone. The man was about 7’7” at this point, the average for men. Liz saw him and waved him over.

 

 

 

“Hey Liz” Jose said.

 

 

 

“Mmm” she said, destroying her burger. She continued chewing on it for a bit longer and then was finally able to say something. “I’ve never been able to eat so much in one sitting” she said. “This burger is a whole pound. Did you know that?”

 

 

 

“That’s crazy, but then again you’re growing, like, a lot” Jose said. 

 

 

 

“I mean, what other reason we got?” Liz replied. “Why don’t you get something to eat?” She asked.

 

 

 

“Oh, umm sure” Jose said.

 

 

 

A minute mate he came back with a burger as big as Liz’s.

 

 

 

“Haha. You’re gonna finish that?” She asked.

 

 

 

“I’m a growing boy” Jose replied. Liz laughed.

 

 

 

And both continued eating until Liz finished her burger. “That’s as so good! I might get another” she told Jose. However, Jose was slowing down after he was only halfway done with the burger. Internally Liz decided she would wait for Jose to see if he would finish or not.

 

 

 

“You know what I find funny?” Jose said. “How in the fuck is your brother not growing?” He asked her. “Isn’t the drug or whatever it is crafted using our DNA?” He asked her.

 

 

 

“Don’t look at me. I don’t know” she said. “But I like it!”

 

 

 

“Really? Did Brent bother you a lot?” Jose said.

 

 

 

“To be honest not really,” Liz replied, “but I don’t know, it’s just he used to be this tall muscular athlete and I was the short fat nobody. It’s kind of cool that the roles reversed, you know”

 

 

 

“Oh, so it’s like jealousy” Jose said smiling.

 

 

 

“Stop!” Liz said smiling back. Both laughed.

 

 

 

“You know, now that I’m thinking about it, Brent still landed a girlfriend” he said laughing.

 

 

 

“Well no shit he started dating Haley when he was big” Liz said.

 

 

 

“Well Liz come on, if Brent was an asshole Haley would have left him by now, right?”

 

 

 

“Yeah, I guess. But I mean, I didn’t get as lucky as Brent was. Haley and Brent basically made out the first time they saw each other”

 

 

 

“Hey, don’t worry. Liz, somebody’s going to come you way now that your body is attractive”

 

 

 

“Haha. Me. Attractive” Liz laughed.

 

 

 

“For Pete’s sake Liz. What do you think the Omega Hormone did to you besides grow? Huh? Look at yourself” Jose said. Liz looked down at herself. He laughed at her cluelessness.

 

 

 

“Yeah I guess. But everyone else looks like this too. So what’s your point?” Liz asked him.

 

 

 

“My point is, you’re in the league. Would you rather have your old body at school where there’re are more popular girls who are hotter, or would you be here on the island where you are just as hot as the hottest girl on the island”

 

 

 

“I guess you have a good point” Liz said. “Thanks for that” she said subtly

 

 

 

Jose only had a quarter of his burger left. Liz was watching him slowly chip away at it this whole time.

 

 

 

“What are you looking at?” Jose asked Liz

 

 

 

“I’m looking at your burger. Want me to finish it” she replied.

 

 

 

“Yeah go for it” Jose sighed in defeat.

 

 

 

And then in two bites, Liz ate another quarter pound of beef, making the quarter of hamburger Jose couldn’t finish disappear in seconds.

 

 

 

“Alright, I think I’m going to head to bed. Tomorrow’s game, hopefully, I can burn off this whole dinner.”

 

 

 

“Yeah. Let me walk to the hotel with you” Jose said.

 

 

 

“Hey Liz you know what I found interesting?” Jose said.

 

 

 

“No, what?” Liz asked him.

 

 

 

“In every bedroom, there is plan B pills inside the drawer next to the bed. I feel like they’ve been promoting people to have sex this whole time”

 

 

 

“Oh I know. And I have to live knowing my brother does it every night. Haley and him fuck like rabbits” Liz said, making Jose crack up. 

 

 

 

“I loved the way you said that. Rabbits” Jose said as he was laughing.

 

 

 

“Jose, I feel like you want to ask me something” Liz said down to him.

 

 

 

“Like what?” He replied. He genuinely had nothing  he wanted to ask her.

 

 

 

“I don’t know... first you compliment my body, then you talk about Brent has a girlfriend and I’m still single, then you talk about how ‘the scientists want us to have sex’” she said, using air quotes.

 

 

 

“Well.... oh shit no Liz I wasn’t going to ask you that!” Jose said. “I was just trying to make conversation”

 

 

 

“Well that was a very awkward way to have a conversation” she said smiling. Jose was relieved to see her still happy.

 

 

 

“But knowing Brent, I know the way boys think.” She said. “So that’s why I thought... you know”

 

 

 

“Haha he’s right, if I was any other guy, they would be trying to hook up with you” Jose replied.

 

 

 

At the lobby, the two split up. Joss walked toward the east staircase and Liz toward the west. They exchanged their goodbyes.

 

 

 

As Jose climbed the stairs he was processing what just happened. He genuinely didn’t think about doing anything intimate with Liz, but now that he had it on his mind, he couldn’t stop thinking about the opportunity in front of him. Liz was pretty hot, and the thought of scoring on that humongous woman would be amazing.

 

 

 

However, most of the girls on this island were pretty attractive. He didn’t know if he wanted to bang his friend. When love gets in the way of an actual friendship, things get pretty risky.

 

 

 

Maybe he was overthinking himself. Liz didn’t sound like she wanted anything either, so he won’t  ask for anything. They were still just friends.

 

 

 

———————-

 

 

 

I screamed as I came yet again, this time inside the giant vagina. The sex that I could have with someone else is an experience unlike anything else when you’re only half their size.

 

 

 

Haley looked back at me. “Oh my god babe! That felt awesome!” She said. 

 

 

 

I walked around Haley, who was still on all fours, And leaned over and gave her a kiss. “Technically i didn’t fuck you doggystyle. I fucked you horsey-style. Because you’re as big as a horse like this”

 

 

 

“Haha shut up babe nobody gives a shit” Haley said and kissed me again.

 

 

 

We didn’t shower again and we laid down underneath the blanket in Haley’s gigantic bed. We cuddled. I was so small compared to her that I felt her breasts support my thighs and a little bit of my legs. 

 

 

 

“some day I’ll be able to sit on top of your tits” I said to her.

 

 

 

“Wow you’re really hoping to her even smaller?” She asked me smiling.

 

 

 

I realized that yes, I really did like being small

 

 

 

“I mean I think you’re awesome like this. Having a girl as big as you do that stuff to me is like a man’s wildest dream” I told her.

 

 

 

“Awww. Don’t worry baby. You’re not dreaming at all” she said. She curled up even more, hugging me tighter.

 

 

 

“Hey baby” she said in a baby voice.

 

 

 

“Yes Haley” I said back.

 

 

 

“I know you wike it being weally small. And I do too!” She said in the baby voice. “But-But I still hope that you will be able to grow back one day.” She said.

 

 

 

“I know, me too baby” I said back to her. “But until then, I am so happy I have you to make me feel better everyday”

 

 

 

“Aww I make you feel better” she said.

 

 

 

“Of course baby.” I said genuinely. 

 

 

 

“Haha and you make me feel better too. Especially when I get to carry you, and cuddle you, and make you cum a lot” she said still I’m a baby voice. “I love how easily I get you to cum for me”.

 

 

 

“Haha. I’m still surprised that you still feel my dick!” I told her.

 

 

 

“Haha of course I do. I don’t know why, I think I’m getting more sensitive as I grow” Haley said, this time in a normal voice. I laughed at her breaking her baby voice.

 

 

 

 

 

“Well as long as knowing little old me can satisfy a woman twice his size, I think I’m going to be happy” I said.

 

 

 

“Haha you think?” Haley responded.

 

 

 

She yawned. “Alright baby lights out. I need my sleep”

 

 

 

“Haley one more thing before you do that” I said to her.

 

 

 

“Yeah?” She said, holding on turning the lights off.

 

 

 

“Promise me that today wasn’t the only time you shook your ass right in my face. If you get bigger tomorrow morning, can you just bend over a bit? It’s one of the greatest sights these eyes have ever seen” I said.

 

 

 

She laughed a little. “I’m glad you like my ass my little one” she said. “And of course I’m going to rub my naked ass against your face again. I was going to do it again even if you didn’t want me to!”

 

 

 

“Haha. Thanks baby” I said.

 

 

 

Lights out.

 

 

 

———————

 

 

 

As the night dwindled, Julia sat in her room. The only light coming in was the faint moonlight, and the phone screen from scrolling through her Instagram feed. She thought about her encounter with Brent in the hallway. She wished that she really did seduce him into sex. For some reason though, she did think for a little bit she had landed Brent after getting his number.

 

 

 

All afternoon Julia has texted him about her situation. Julia switched from Instagram to her messages, and began scrolling through the conversation from earlier.

 

 

 

Brent: Hi

 

 

 

Julia: Hey Brent, so the real story is that I didn’t try to explore the island because I’m still scared of other people. I just don’t want other people hearing about it?

 

 

 

B: Don’t worry! You’re gonna be fine! Just head down to the beach, relax, and just chill.

 

 

 

J: Brent, this is a little weird but do you think we could, like, just hang out sometime?

 

 

 

B: Umm sure but I’ll have to ask Haley. I’ll ask her tomorrow morning or something. 

 

 

 

B: new idea: do you want to hang out with our friend group?

 

 

 

J: Umm nah. I think I just want to stay with you for now

 

 

 

B: I’ll  it by Haley tomorrow. So far she’s been really tight with me so I don’t think she’ll say no. We’ve been clinging to each other 24/7 and I bet she’ll want a break too other than just today. 

 

 

 

J: Awesome! Thanks!

 

 

 

B: np

 

 

 

 

 

Julia had to take a deep breath. Hopefully with Brent’s support she’ll be fine. Earlier that day, Julian planned her outfit: a tight purple top and jean shorts. And underneath she was gonna war that skimpy blue bikini. She didn’t just buy it to wear it once, she said to herself.

 

 

 

Then she thought about her little self session earlier today. This was the second time in a row she had thoughts of fucking little Brent. Did she really like Brent this way? Or maybe she just liked her physique and how much bigger she is than little Brent. 

 

 

 

She didn’t know. She just wanted to stop thinking. She searched up an ASMR YouTube video, relaxed, and drifted off to sleep.

End Notes:

The sex scene with Brent and Julia was once again, nothing but a daydream. Ha!

Let me know in a review what should and should not happen!

12: The Search Begins by JT7
Author's Notes:

At this point so much is covered in one day in this story that I decided to quit doing the day-by-day chapter structure. It's too long. So here's chapter 12, which coveres approximately half of the day.

Also, I added a discord link in my bio if you want to talk about the story or GTS stuff in general. Feel free to talk to me...I don't bite.

Early in the morning, Megan, Hannah, Gillian, and Lindsay were sitting on the pier, watching the sun rise over the island. Suffering from a severe nostalgia from instagram, it was the perfect background for some nice pics.


 


“Oh my god” said Lindsay. “I have an idea that could get us hundreds of followers, maybe even verified” she said. “We should tell Omega to get and instagram, and then we can tag them in our bio. Then we can compare ourselves to the normal-sized buildings on the island!” She said.


 


“Lindsay...that totally going to get us verified!” Megan said. “But yeah...Omega Island needs an Instagram so we don’t look like we’re making up shit”


 


Then, out of nowhere, a boat began to pull into the pier behind the girls. The boat wasn’t that big, but it was still pretty decently sized. When it pulled in, 20 men and women, all in fancy black suits, stepped out of the boat.


 


The lead officer, wearing gray, stepped out of the boat first. The first thing he noticed were the girls. They were enormous!


 


The girls watched as the tiny normal-sized men walked out of the boat, and suppressed their giggles. At this point, most of the girls were around twelve feet tall, with only three days until the 2-week stage is complete. This made the men easily less than half their height. 


 


The girls were sitting as they watched the midget army walk past them. Each male member took their opportunity to peek at the girls, and the girl would smile if they caught them, and sometimes even winked at them. Two little agents were carrying a cute little cart full of everyone else’s luggage. The girls couldn’t help themselves but giggle. They were so cute!


 


The grays suited leader was last. “Keep going” he ordered. “Follow Marcus to your rooms”


 


Then he turned to the girls. He really had no choice but to confront them. They were stupendously large.


 


“Hey ladies, allow me to introduce myself. I am Agent Gilbert Andrews, the leader of the new police force on the island” said the little man.


 


Hannah was the first to scoot a little bit and shake the officer’s hand, while sitting down of course. 


 


“Hi, I’m Hannah” she said. “So why is there a police on the island. Is somebody up to no good?” She asked Andrews.


 


“Yes. It’s actually a funny story. Your little headmaster here, Dr. Arthur Wilson, I believe,  came up to me and said that a staff member on the island went missing” he said. “So that’s why we’re mainly here. But we’re also here to prevent you crazy teens from doing shenanigans”


 


“Shenanigans, like what?” Said Megan, the giant busty teen leaned in to tune into the conversation.


 


“Shenanigans just like rape cases or bullying. Hopefully nothing will get too intense”


 


“No offense officer, but how are you guys going to contain us since you know... we’re all like, really big?”


 


“Oh don’t worry we have that covered. You guys might be a bit bigger, but you guys are still human. A gunshot can wound you, a taser can stun you, and a jail can still contain you.”


 


“Yikes” Hannah said. “Guess you little guys do mean business”


 


“Yeah, but I was also told about how you guys are “genetically superior” and shouldn’t have any issues. Anyways, glad to meet you Hannah, and the rest of your friends here. Hopefully the next time we meet it’s friendly” Andrews said, and walked away.


 


One he was out of earshot the group of girls spoke up.


 


“Oh my god so they’re like little cops” Gillian said.


 


“Yeah! They’re so cute!” Said Lindsay.


 


“I could have just picked one of them up and hugged them!” Hannah said.


———————


 


Haley and I woke up to more group texting. 


 


“Man we need to turn off our ringers at night” she said. She must have woken up earlier or something. Not only was she not cuddling me like she usually was, but she was speaking normally and it in her usual mumbles.


 


“Hey Haley did you wake up earlier?” I asked her.


 


“Yeah, I was just thinking about some things” she said.


 


“Like what?” I asked.


 


Silence.


 


“Babe. You can’t be afraid to tell all your secrets to little old me” I said. I rolled over to where she was. She was lying facing me, and when I rolled to her, her massive hand came over me and hugged me.


 


“Brent... I was just thinking about us.” She said.


 


“Oh, like my size?” I asked her.


 


“Yeah. I think you’re really lovely Brent, and I love loving you. But sometimes I wish things were different.”


 


“What do you mean?” I asked her.


 


“I don’t know... sometimes I feel like I need to be taken care of” 


 


“Haley. I promise things will be better once I grow.”


 


“I know and I really hope you grow too. But sometimes I need the support of a normal-sized person”


 


“Like how?” I asked her. “Even though I’m small I feel like we still have fun together. You had fun carrying me around yesterday, you have fun cuddling me like a teddy bear. You even still have fun with me in bed” I told her.


 


“Yeah...” she said. “I don’t think you’re missing anything..other than size...”


 


“I’m sorry Haley” I said to her, and I gave her a big hug. She hugged me back. “Don’t be. I know we can still do things no other couple can when we’re like this, and seeing us stick through this...it’s the most beautiful thing I’ve ever experienced” she said.


 


And we sat there cuddling. Just like we did yesterday, for at least 15 minutes.


 


Then, more group chat buzzing. This time I tried to free from Haley’s grip, but found no success. Haley’s naked body was trapping mine, and her strength prevented me from getting out.


 


“Hehe you’re my little prisoner” Haley said.


 


Despite being trapped in her arms, I turned around so I was face-first into her boobs, and started ticking her stomach. She started giggling and let me go. 


 


“Haha even at your size you can’t contain me bitch” I told her while she lay there laughing. She instantly made me regret saying that as she sat up and grabbed me again, trapping me.


 


We rolled around the bed for a little bit, still naked, just fucking around and doing cute couple things. Then the phone buzzed again.


 


“Ok I need to see the group chat. What’s going on?” She said. Still smiling from our play earlier she scrolled through the texts on her now-super tiny phone. “Ugh, Brent, I need to get a bigger phone” 


 


“Here want me to read your texts for you?” I asked. She said yes


 


I looked at my phone from the group chat and read the texts out loud


 


Daniella: Today’s game is at 11! It’s hella early so get up and get there in plenty of time. We need to be awake!!


 


Liz: shit that’s early 


 


Haley laughed at that. “Your sister isn’t stupid but she talks like a moron not gonna lie”


 


I replied “yeah except she is a moron”


 


Daniella: yes it is! We can’t be sleeping on the court! Especially Veronica. We’re playing Orange today. They have a really tall girl you have to guard.


 


And then I looked at my other texts after that. I remembered the convo with Julia yesterday. I told her about it yesterday when she came home. She was convinced that Julia was super shy, but like every girlfriend, was worried of leaving him alone with another girl.


 


“Oh, and Haley, the thing with Julia. She’s probably gonna get on my ass about it later today is she has nothing better to do. Maybe if I take someone else with me things will be better? I just kinda feel bad, you know?” I explained to her.


 


“Well let me get ready for my basketball game, then we can discuss Julia.” She said. “I swear Brent I feel like she’s up to no good, and I won’t be able to save you”


 


“That’s why you take another giant with us.” I said.


 


“Gee, you sound really desperate to give up your time see this other female” she said as she slid on her pants over her underwear.


 


“Babe, I love spending every minute of my life with you. But with the time we spend together daily, I could be hanging out with anybody and it would take time away from us.” I said.


 


“So you do want to spend less time with me” She argued.


 


“No babe, I don’t. I’m saying that you’re always going to be close with me no matter what because we spend hours with each other all the time. Nobody can ever get between what we have” I explained. 


 


She let out a deep sigh. She slid on her enormous green basketball jersey. Obviously it was huge for me but was a little tight on her. 


 


“Here just focus on your basketball game babe” I said, looking wasaay up above me. Which pointed out another thing.


 


“Haley, how tall are you today?” I asked her


 


“Oh! I don’t know” she said. “Let’s go to the wall!” She said excitedly.


 


She let me measure her again. This time when she picked me up, my legs were touching her breasts, not my dick, which hung at Haley’s chin. 


 


When I made the mark and Haley measured, we couldn’t believe ourselves.


 


“Brent... I am fourteen feet tall” she said.


 


“Oh my god that’s awesome” I said, and hugged her leg.


 


“That’s good for two reasons. One, I’m super tall, and two, I’m going to stop growing, meaning all my daily shopping sprees can end” she exclaimed.


 


We hugged each other. 


 


———————


 


Word of the new police force spread around the island. The four girls who saw them this morning had spread the rumor. Despite not having footage of the little men walking around the island in the morning, it instantly became a hot commodity. People texting each other the news, and posting statements on their stories.


 


Detective Andrews got his new office set up, with state-of-the art computers, analysis machinery, and weapons. He had quickly learned that his office will be the only thing that will make him fee normal-sized on an island full of giants and giantesses.


 


His first matter of business was to investigate everyone that had something to do with Mitchell.


 


Doctor Wilson was typing up a bunch of emails when Andrews came in. 


 


“We knock when we enter other people’s offices here on Omega Island” Wilson said.


 


“Sorry. But I need to get to work. I’m going to need to know where I can confront the housekeeping staff. I need the keys to Mitchell’s room.”


 


Wilson looked through his contacts. “Find Janice in office 1-22” he said. “She runs all housekeeping operations and can help you.”


 


Detective Andrews left Wilson’s office without a thank you and left.


 


The two were intense simply because of their political views. Wilson believed that the high schoolers on the island were chosen partly because of their respect for others, and because most of these kids used to go to private school, where kids were so scared of breaking the rules because it would go on their permanent record. And thus in a statement before building omega island, he would have some of the staff “Monitor” the subjects”. But obviously the students have quickly adapted the the island and...well things have changed let’s just say.


 


Andrews was mad at Wilson because of such a foolish statement, and blamed him for losing Mitchell. Without proper security he would have never been abducted or gone missing.


 


He walked down to Janice’s office. And once again opened the door without knocking.


 


“Oh, who could it be at this hour” she said, and watched Andrews walk in.


 


“Who are you?” Janice asked.


 


“Detective Andrews, I am on a case to find a missing staff member of yours. I need the keys to his room and investigate for prints at all.


 


“Oh my that’s horrible. Why here, take my master key. Please return it, I wouldn’t want the teens picking up that thing. Who knows what goes on in their heads” she chuckled, and gave him a master key card.


 


“Is this the key to Mitchell’s old or new room” he asked Janice.


 


“Oh, you want to check out his old room? Let me see... I don’t know where I put my master key from the staff hotel...”


 


Andrew silently waited. He wasn’t really “angry”, rather he was “mildly annoyed”.


 


“Oh, here. Janice said. She handed Andrews the key and walked out”


 


Without a word, Andrews walked out, headed to the small hotel; where Mitchell’s room laid exactly the same way it looked when he left it.


 


——————


My first doctor servant cane to Haley’s room today with clothes that fit me. It was really cool, the guy was really nice. His name was Ethan and told me they will cover for all the costs of all the clothing I shop online. He even downloaded some weird clothing shopping app on my phone and plugged in a credit card number for me. Awesome!


 


 


Haley was carrying me on her left arm. Yep. I was that small.


 


Her upper arm was facing straight downward, with the elbow at 90 degrees and her forearm running across her upper torso just beneath her tits. I laid parallel to her arms, with my legs being snuggled between the massive mammaries and her forearm and my back running up against her giant flexed bicep. I wonder why she didn’t piggy back carry me, wouldn’t that be much more comfortable?


 


At this point, Haley was fourteen feet tall, and I was five. With her being almost three times my height, and almost as tall as Julia, she was beginning to turn from an Amazon into a mini-giantess. The difference between those two labels are huge. An Amazon is seen as just an abnormally large woman. Meanwhile a mini-giantess gives you the image of a girl the size of buildings, being able to crush people and objects with their feet. Haley was beginning to look like that. When I looked straight at her, I would see legs. And I would have to look waaaaaaay up to see her smiling face looking down at me. And I don’t know if it’s just me or if the Omega hormone accounted for her chin but Haley doesn’t look any uglier when I look up at her, unlike some girls when they snap me pictures of them with their head tilted down, and their chin rolls are revealed.


 


We got up the basketball court early enough to see the final seconds of the match between Blue and Red. Again, red has a super-godly point guard, who according to Daniella had a really good game the other day. But the point guard was a guy. Today he looked like he was struggling against the now much taller females. While he was still around ten feet tall, the girls were anywhere from fourteen to sixteen feet tall-bigger than Julia!


 


His shots kept getting blocked and he kept getting postered by the other team, which was all girls who probably never played basketball in their lives. It was truly an ugly game. All they did was find the girl the man was guarding and shoot or dunk over him. Meanwhile nobody else on red could shoot, leaving the game in a defensive struggle.


 


Remember, the games were best out of three, and this was only the second game. But luckily, Blue’s second win was gained from this game and Haley’s team started warming up.


 


I sat a couple rows behind the bench, in order to see over the benches players. I noticed the bleachers for this court were scaled to double size too, so I had to do some climbing to get to where I wanted to be.


 


I checked my buzzing phone. Another text from Julia.


 


J: What did she say?


 


B: She wants to focus on her game. What’s prolly gonna happen is one of her friends will be with us, unless you wanna hang with the whole friend group. They’re all as big as you are, so don’t worry about looking big now.


 


J: they’re all as tall as I am!?


 


B: yes


 


———————-


 


Upon seeing that text, Julia felt another part of her heart decay away inside. Her advantage was gone.


 


Yet inside her she still felt like she could have hope. Maybe all the women may be as tall and developed as her, but Brent was still small,


And she could use that to her advantage.


 


She texted Brent back: “ok. I’m ok with that. But maybe I can head out not that I won’t stick out. Where is this game?”


 


“Oh, it’s down by the public beach. You’ll see it. It’s on the right”


 


Julia got up out of her bed and quickly put on clothes. She couldn’t wait to get her hands on Brent again.


 


She excitedly trotted down the stairs to the exit of the hotel. Here goes nothing.


 


When she stepped out, first thing she noticed was the quad. She was as tall as some of the shorter trees. She turned left and walked past the staff hotel, which used to be everyone’s hotel, and turned right. She passed the lab, that had contained her and used her for so long before she became this beauty. Then she passed the construction site for the arcade, and finally dead ahead was the beach. She was so excited to finally discover the island and hang with Brent, she didn’t care about looking at anything else, and she walked down to the basketball court.


 


For the first time in a month, Julia felt like she was doing something with her life, she felt alive. She felt free. And free she was, from her own fear.


 


On the right, Julia found a basketball court, alive with ten sweaty giants and rims that were taller than most of the other buildings on the coastline. And on the sand dune next to it, she found a particularly small lil human sitting in the stands 


 


——————


 


Just after the tip-off, I saw a familiar face climb up the stands. “Hey Brent” she said.


 


 The behemoth girl used to look so big, and she still is, but I guess I’m getting used to being small. Her presence no longer was intimidating, probably because there’s another girl her size that I have sex with.


 


“Looks like someone isn’t afraid to come out of the cave, huh?” I said, applauding her.


 


“Yeah” she blushed a little. “I realized that now I look normal around everyone, so I didn’t worry anymore”


 


“Yeah. It had to take you a while to process that tho, right?” I asked her.


 


“What do you mean?” She said to me.


 


“Well, like, everyone else grew on the island really quick.” I explained. “I mean, like between now and a couple of days ago, Haley grew like six feet! It happened fast!” I said to her.


 


“That’s true, It felt like so much longer than ten days though” said Julia. “Now that I think about it, yeah, that’s actually crazy. I used to be so much bigger than everybody but now I’m the same height as some of them” 


 


“That must be crazy watching the world transform like that” I told her. She nodded her head.


 


“It’s something that only I’m going to experience...ever” she added.


 


————————


 


Andrews opened up the door to Mitchell’s trashed room. Two things could have happened to make the room look so sloppy. 1) He became mentally twisted and trashed this room in anger or 2) Mitchell is a sloppy 24-year old without the judgement of a proper adult. So far, he concluded it could have been either.


 


To the left of the bed lay a window, opened halfway up. A laundry basket flipped upside down, was right beneath it. Andrews analyzed the half-open window. If the security cameras didn’t catch Mitchell, then he had to have escaped through the window, and then kept his back to the wall.


 


Detective andrews then checked the bathroom. Nothing was out of proportion there.


 


With no lead, Andrews pulled out his UV light. Perhaps the pattern of handprints would lead him somewhere.


 


He looked around all the hard surfaces for prints including...Mitchell’s phone.


 


Interesting. Andrews was beginning to think Mitchell went mad. He left his phone, probably because he didn’t want to get tracked down, but he needed more evidence.


 


Andrews searched the bathroom for prints. The bet broom tiles contained a huge mess of footprints, no surprise there. Then he looked at the counter. The water on the counter seemed to have washed off a specific area. But from what he could see looked like cropped tiny footprints. Interesting. Did Mitchell have a baby? No way. He was 24. But what if he had impregnated someone? But nobody else was missing. Maybe he was babysitting? How would a baby even get onto this island besides two giant horny teens being stupid? And even if that were the case wouldn’t the baby be humongous or something?


 


Andrews needed to investigate further. He went to the window.


 


Then he saw them. Two tiny handprints on the bottom of the window frames, one tiny fingerprint on each window lock. No way.


 


Then Andrews was snapped out of his thinking with loud noise coming from outside. He walked over to see what the commotion was.


 


When he opened the door, he was met with a gigantic face. It was Hannah again. The gigantic sexy teen was trying to squeeze through the tiny hallway


 


“Oh hey it’s you again, ummm, Gilbert, right?” She said to him.


 


“Umm yes, and why are you trying to get yourself stuck here?” he asked her.


 


“I lost a bet” Hannah said. “Im trying to squeeze through the hallway and make it out the other end. It’s kind fun tho”


 


Gilbert could barely look down the hallway. He couldn’t even see Hannah’s mile-long legs past the double doorframe to the stairs.


 


“Umm officer Gilbert” Hannah said after watching what seemed to be Gilbert eyeing her tits. “Do you have somewhere to be” she said smiling.


 


“Yes, but you’re in the way. I need to go out those stairs”


 


“Oh sorry, you’re gonna have to go around. And don’t worry about peeking at my goods. I get a kick out of little men like you checking me out” she said with a smile”


 


Andrews got pissed. He wanted to taser her right there to get her to fuck off, but not only would that piss off Wilson, but Hannah was right. He lowkey thought the giantess in front of him was cute.


 


“As part of Omega Island’s law enforcement agency, I am going to politely ask you to please get out of the hotel. You’re obstructing my oath back to my office and probably a lot of other staff members too. And I know there’s no law saying you can’t do this, but this is for your own safety” he said trying to use his authority.


 


“Ugh, ok give me a couple seconds” she said, and started to wiggle out of the hotel. Then out of nowhere, Hannah screamed, calling her friends to drag her out. 


 


“MEGAN! GILL! LINDSAY!!!” She yelled out, causing the poor detective to double over and cover his ears


 


“HANNAH STOP!!” He yelled, covering his ears.


 


“Sorry, I didn’t mean to hurt your little ears. Are you ok? Hannah asked gently.”


 


“Yeah, I’m fine” he said. “Let me hide behind this door behind you call out their names again.” He said, and did so. While he was inside, he realized that in the rush of his realizations, he forgot to smoke the handprints.


 


He took some tape and sampled the handprints from the window and what handprints he could get on the bedside cabinet and counter. Meanwhile, Hannah was yelling at her friends who were outside to drag her out.


 


Suddenly, a loud dragging sound could be heard, and then Hannah voice outside the window. “It was the little guy we saw this morning. He said we can’t do it. Sorry guys”


 


Andrews walked out of Mitchell’s room. To the left,  the doors of both doorframes were significantly bent due to Hannah’s ass. The outside doors were completely torn off, while the doorframe to the hallway was bent to allow for Hannah to get through. Andrew hoped that it was her ass that caused the damage. If it was anything else, then who knows how wide a doorframe has to be to allow Hannah’s wide hips to pass.


 


He walked through the path of destruction. He needed to address the girls.


 


He looked way up into the sunlight to see the giant statures of Hannah, Megan, Lindsay, and Gillian.


 


“Ladies, I’m going to have to report you for damaging these doors” Andrews said. In the glare of the sunlight, he couldn’t even tell if the giant girls were looking back at him.


 


“Oh, sorry” Hannah said.


 


“Ok, well I’ll see what Wilson does with my message but have a good day ladies” Andrews said and walked off.


 


As the detective walked away, Megan couldn’t help but point out that they were stronger than they thought they were. Hannah’s ass was able to muscle its way through a tight doorframe. Made of metal and and concrete. Sure the bending wasn’t that much, but it was enough to make sure the doors didn’t close. They started talking about the possibilities.


 


—————————


 


I was sweating my ass off but it was worth it. I was starting to get decent at the game of basketball. I scored 8 points, with 4 points being mid-range jumpers and not just layups. The end of the first game was 22-16. The tall girl who Veronica was guarding got tired easily and sat to be benched near the end of the game. 


 


I sat down next to Daniella. The rest team was chatting on the bench with each other.


 


“Hey! Somebody’s developing a jumper!” She said to me.


 


“I know I’m starting to like this sport” I replied.


 


“Hey, between me and you, have you noticed Brent is with that other girl up in the stands?


 


I looked at Brent, who seemed to be chatting up a storm with Julia. Brent looked at me and waved. Daniella and I waved back and I blew him a kiss. To show Julia Brent was mine.


 


Then Daniella and I turned back to each other. “Who is she?”


 


“That’s Julia. Like, the one who took the pill first”


 


“No way! And now she talking to your boyfriend” 


 


“I know she’s talking to my boyfriend. And I know she’s plotting. Brent doesn’t think so. Maybe I should talk to him later today.”


 


“Well hey, he’s a little guy anyways. If he sinks for that bitch just dump his ass and date someone bigger. He’ll get jealous fast”


 


That was a little too much. Daniella can voice her opinions on Brent but I choose what I want to with Brent, not anyone else. Plus, I know Brent. There’s no way he would leave me after all we’ve been through, right?


 


“Daniella I don’t want to think about that” I said.


 


“Of course sorry honey” Daniella said and rubbed my back. “Just focus on the game. You’re playing great!”


 


She was right, but after that, I started to get a little sis of Brent. I tried to shake it out of my head, but I was thinking too hard. What would happen if we broke up? Would I be sad? Angry? Both? What if he does leave me for Julia? What would happen then? Should I fight her? Should I fight her now?


 


The whistle blew. It was time for game 2. I got back onto the court. Hopefully a little bit of running will take my mind off the stress.


 


—————————


 


 


“I think she could do backflips still” I told Julia up in the stands. “I haven’t seen her try to do anything than a cartwheel since she’s started growing. But I feel like if anything she got stronger than she used to be. What do you think? Maybe you should try a backflip.”


 


“Oh shit Brent I don’t think I could” she said. “I’m too scared to try”.


 


“I feel like you could with your new body” I said. “But I guess I haven’t been in an omega-tuned body so I have no say”


 


She chucked and rubbed my head. She was so touchy. Maybe Haley was right.


 


“Maybe if I was a gymnast like Haley I would try” Julia said. “Or if I was even athletic at all when I was ‘smaller’...” she used air quotes and we both smiled “... then I would try. Plus, give me a break I already came out to the beach for you”


 


“ I didn’t care if you came out it was totally up to you” I said.


 


“Yeah but I really wanted to see you” she said. Again, I was growing suspicious.


 


“Well not because I’m like attracted to you I just don’t have a lot of friends on the island you know?” She said, probably reading my suspicion. I was partially convinced.


 


“Haha don’t worry Julia. I’m taken so I only care if Haley is into me ” I said smiling.


 


Julia half-smiled.


 


“Hey Brent” she said.


 


“Yeah?” I responded.


 


“I’m sorry that I have to hang out with you by this. I know you have a girlfriend. But you’re like my only friend on the island.” She said.


 


“No don’t apologize. It is what it is. I enjoy hanging out with you. Plus, Haley’s right there so she knows if I leave or something. Plus she’s been my protector for a month now. If I leave her, I’m exposed for the dangers of the giant island” I said, smiling at that last part just because of the way I said it.


 


“Well I mean, I think you’re gonna be nice and safe with me” she said, and leaned over for a hug.


 


And as she did, I didn’t hug back, but instead looked on the court. And there was Haley, looking back at me. With my arms suppressed, I tried to make facial gestures to show her I didn’t know what the fuck was going on.


 


She turned her head back to the game, with a smile. That soun my head. What was going on? Maybe she wanted me to embrace Julia? That’s the signal I was getting.


 


Her boobs were resting on top of my head. With nothing better, I hugged her back.


 


————————


 


Hannah, Megan, Lindsay, and Gillian were eating at the restaurant by the beach. The building had opened an outdoor catering area and was expanding to accommodate for the giants. For the four, this was the first time they were trying it.


 


The restaurant was really vegan and offered healthy selections. Everyone was munching on a sandwich until Megan saw a familiar face walking by.


 


“OMG” she whispered. “It’s...Eric”


 


Everyone turned that heads to see a lonely man walking down the sidewalk. He was still the biggest man around, but the men on the island were around 12 feet tall. Eric was 12’ 2”. Gillian, the shortest girl out of the four, was his height.


 


The gurls haven’t hung out with Eric ever since the incident with him and Megan. Eric’s dick had split her clitoris in half. And since then Megan hadn’t stuck anything inside herself besides a tampon. 


 


But now that they were bigger than him, maybe they could play with his feelings a bit. The girls started talking, and an idea formed inside their head.


 


“Hey Eric” Hannah said.


 


He turned his head. He was delighted to see the four girls again.


 


“Come here” Hannah said. “Have a seat”


 


Eric sat down. He already had a hard on, but stayed calm. He no longer had the size advantage he used to have, so he played it cool.


 


“Hey ladies, how’s things?” He said, trying to act natural.


 


“Well we can say a lot of big things have happened recently” she said, the girls giggling.


 


“Yeah yeah, I see you’re all taller than me” Eric said. “How was adjusting to the growth?”


 


“Oh you know, it was fine. I had to adjust in some parts, you can probably guess which ones” Hannah said. Eric blushed.


 


After lunch, the girls all went back to Megan’s room. Eric though he was in for another treat...


 


———————


 


Haley’s team won the second game, 22-10. I walked down with Julia to congratulate the team. I got a ton of low-fives from the gang, jumping around like a little kid.


 


Haley was sweating. The girls had played a ton due to Jose and Brady’s reduced size. 


 


“Hey everyone, why don’t we all shower up and meet at the food court?” She said. She was right, everyone played hard and deserved a celebration.


 


“Haley, oh my god, I saw you literally two or three days ago and you were at my waist!” Julia said. “It’s crazy how much you’ve grown!”.


 


“I know” Haley said. “Umm I think Brent and I are gonna head back and I’m gonna dress up for our hangout”


 


“Ok” Julia said, “umm is it ok if I just tag along with you guys though... I, uh don’t have a ton of friends here.”


 


“Oh of course” Haley said. “I feel your pain. When I did gymnastics back at home, I would spend so much time training that I didn’t have a ton of time for friends” she said.


 


“You remind me of those romance movies with like the hot gymnast who never sees anyone until they meet someone at like a party” Julia said. 


 


“Yes! Oh my god” Haley replied. “It’s exactly like that, especially when I found my little baby here” she said, and rubbed her hand on my head. Julia smiled.


 


Haley the suddenly picked me up, but I didn’t gasp, I was getting used to it. Her body odor and sweat soaking into every inch of my outfit.


 


“Oh my god Haley! You smell!” I said, holding my nose”. 


 


She put me down. “That’s not what you say to your girlfriend” Haley said.


 


“Alright let’s go home. Brent, do you think you can keep up if I don’t carry you?” Haley asked me.


 


“Yeah I think so-“


 


“I’ll carry him” said Julia, out of nowhere.


 


Haley turned to her. “Ummm, sure Julia I guess you can carry her”


 


“Yay” she replied. Then very carefully she put her arms around me and slowly lifted me up. She carried me like a baby, with one hand around my back and the other supporting my butt. The only issue about this was that her gigantic nipple was right up against my dick. To make matters worse, I could tell her nipple was getting hard, which made my dick her hard. 


 


“Oh my god Haley he is so cute” she said, bobbing me up and down. “He really is like a little baby!”


 


“Yeah I know. Let’s go” she said, and we started walking back to Haley’s room.


 


When we got there, Haley made us wait in the lobby so, you know, she could get dressed. Julia and I sat in the lobby alone.


 


“Well it’s going to be a while until Haley is ready” Julia said. “If you want, we can head back to my room. It’s on this floor”


 


Haley was right about her intentions with me.


 


“Nah that’s ok Julia. I’ll just sit here” I said. “Plus, I don’t know if Haley’s ok with me going back to your room”


 


“Yeah that’s true” Julia said disappointedly.


 


I pulled out my phone and started scrolling through Instagram. 


 


Five minutes later, Julia spoke up again. “Brent, can I tell you something?”


 


“Yeah” I said. Here we go.


 


“I really liked it when I carried you. I don’t know, it makes me smile holding you, with you being so small... and I don’t have a lot to smile about here on the island”


 


“Yeah I’ll come on your lap. Just ask next time” I said. I know that’s something Haley doesn’t care about. Plus, is she does want me, I always hand myself over to her.


 


She held me tight on her stomach, my head nestled between her two enormous pillows, and her arms squeezing me tighter than I ever have.


 


I could tell by her behavior that she wanted more than just to cuddle with me, but for now, I felt happy in Julia’s arms. I was beginning to appreciate the attention I got from these giant girls.


 


———————


 


Mitchell was shoved in one of Jessica’s giant shoeboxes, rubber banded shut and stuffed in the back of the top shelf in her closet, courtesy of Daniella’s thinking of course. Daniella had told Mitchell that morning it was because it was to prevent escaping. She wasn’t wrong, the box was held tightly by what seemed to be multiple rubber bands, but he was also significantly weaker than he imagined himself to be due to the muscle loss he had experienced.


 


Then, heavy footsteps approached the door. Sometimes it was people passing. At this size, everyone’s footstep sent small tremors through mitchell’s body.


 


Then, the pair of voices, that identified the presence of Mitchell’s owners. The girls opened the hotel door and continued their chatter.


 


“Alright, who’s showering first?” Said Daniella.


 


“Daniella, can I shower first?” Jessica asked. Mitchell was so pissed at Jessica’s submission to Daniella. If it weren’t for Daniella, Mitchell wouldn’t be used as a sex doll every night. She was the one who turned him from a fascinating little discovery into Jessica’s fascinating fetish discovery. And right now, Jessica was asking Daniella to use the shower in her room. 


 


“Go right ahead sweetie” Daniella said. Then turned to the closet. She knew where Mitchell was. 20 feet off the ground, no housekeeper or staff member would bother to grab a ladder and check behind there for Mitchell, let alone check the shoebox up there for a 1-foot-tall Mitchell.


 


Suddenly, Mitchell’s world shook. Then, the box opened, flooding the box with blinding light. Mitchell’s eyes were burning.


 


“Hey there little guy” Daniella said. “Do me a favor and help me relax. I’m really pent up and my fuse is short today, so I won’t hesitate to squish you if I get angry enough” she said.


 


Mitchell knew better than to object, and Daniella knew better than to hear his opinion, because it really didn’t matter what he wanted.


 


Daniella dumped him onto the bed. Mitchell’s eyes were beginning to adjust to the light. After a couple of minutes, he was able to fully open his eyes and see a gigantic, naked ass, swaying in the air.


 


Daniella heard the tiny movement from behind her finally, and looked back. “Think fast tiny” she said before slamming her ass down on him seconds after.


 


Mitchell’s body was pressed right up against something he didn’t want to be near, her asshole. But luckily, due to his eyes still adjusted to the dark, he could point out every wrinkle of it.


 


Then, thanks to her massive cheeks, Daniella started scooting back and forth, so Mitchell would be ground underneath Daniella’s wet pussy and then by the stench of her asshole, leaving him in all kinds of bodily residue.


 


He felt a giant finger pull on his foot to move him up a little, closer to her pussy, and continued rubbing him underneath her pussy. Up above Daniella moaned as she continued her little session.


 


But after the initial butt crush, it wasn’t as amusing to smoosh Mitchell underneath her ass. She slowly scooted more and more upwards with each thrust of her hips, her ass sliding the slightest bit forward with each thrust. Inside, she prayed Mitchell would try to escape out behind her ass.


 


But then, she felt something. Something she never expected to happen, but was so sexy that she had to continue.


 


Mitchell felt it too. The environment inside Daniella’s asshole was ten times as hot as it was outside of it. The asshole wrapped around his dick tightly, despite it being as thick as a pencil.


 


The teen girl was not a virgin, but never did anal. She wasn’t that person. But this was different. For some reason, she got slightly turned on knowing that her asshole actually had grip on Mitchell’s dick. 


 


Then, she started bouncing on her bed. Up and down. Underneath the ass, mitchell was mostly protected form the pressure since he was in between the beach ball-sized ass cheeks, and was kind of enjoying it. Despite the heat and the smell, it has been the most comfortable sex position he’s been ever with Daniella. Maybe...he would be fine.


 


He continued to fuck the asshole, and even started to hump it, trying to cum. But eventually the ass rose up a tiny bit, freeing Mitchell’s dick from the constant pleasure of her tightest hole. 


 


It felt as if time had stopped, as all of Daniella’s movement came to a halt. When she stops, Mitchell’s world stops. That’s truly how massive she was.


 


“Umm, don’t you want to escape?” Said a voice from high above. Daniella turned back, looking at mitchell, who was clearly entranced in her ass. Daniella smiled. The man was broken. 


 


She confidently wiggled her ass again. Down below, Mitchell couldn’t believe it. He was getting the show of his life. A ass, the size of a decent house to him, 16 years old, naked, in front of him, bouncing and shaking right in front of him. His brain concentrated like a slow-mo camera, focused on burying every microsecond of the show in front of him into his long-term memory. But Mitchell he couldn’t just sit there and watch. 


 


A quick couple pumps with his own hand and he was cumming all over her ass. Well, the cum actually didn’t reach her ass, she was way to high off the ground for that to happen. He sprayed a ton of cum. It was the second time his dick coughed up such an amount, with the other time being the time he came while his body was inside Jessica.


 


Up above, mitchell’s moans of delight caused Daniella to turn her head again. She could see the tiny white liquid on his body.


 


“Oh, shit... I didn’t mean to take it THAT far” the behemoth said. “But whatever”. 


 


Daniella had an idea that would be perfect for a late night sesh with Jessica, but for now she just needed a release. So she stashed that idea in the back of her head for now.


 


Daniella reached down and grabbed the little man. Her middle and ring finger felt the sticky fluid in his crotch area. She smiled at the sheer control she had over his lust. 


 


“If you thought that was nice” she said, “why don’t you stand on top of this pillow here and you’ll experience something better”


 


Ah yes, nothing better than a boiling hot vagina that crushes your dick against your body, makes you cum against your will, and squeezes the life out of you. Mitchell gulped, but he knew better than to defy a woman whose flick power could crack his skull.


 


The gigantic woman propped Mitchell on top of a pillow. She propped her legs on the sides of the pillow, and slowly lowered herself onto Mitchell. This was the release she needed.


 


She started humping the pillow, moaning from the pleasure of Mitchell’s body rubbing against her vaginal walls. Mitchell flinched at the movement of Daniella’s pussy. His dick, while pressed down onto her thighs, was still getting hard again due to  the vaginal juices coating it, the smell of Daniella’s pheromones, and the foreskin getting pushed up and down by her movements.


 


Daniella didn’t stop. She needed to cum, bad. Eventually, she started rocking her hips back in forth, so she was gyrating Mitchell, and moving her hips on a circle.


 


Now Mitchell couldn’t help but have his upper body pushed against her back wall and then up to her front wall, where her g-spot was.


 


Daniella kept grinding Mitchell until finally, she came on Mitchell. The white fluid sprayed out her cervix onto Mitchell’s head. For Mitch, it was like getting dumped gallons of cum onto your head, only that there were several buckets. The loud moaning of her climax couldn’t be heard through all the squishy lewd noises, but the vibrations could be more than felt inside her pussy.


 


Daniella left Mitchell inside of her while she laid down. She needed to bask in the afterglow. But more importantly after that was done, was to realize that Mitchell, whether he had accepted it or not, enjoyed the privilege of seeing her naked.


 


A minute later, the shower stopped. Jessica was getting out. Daniella had to rush and get on her clothes.


 


——————-


 


Haley came down to see Julia and I cuddling, and like I predicted earlier, her reaction wasn’t violent. “Awww, Brent you cutie” she said. “He’s such a cuddler isn’t he?” She said to Julia.


 


“He is” she responded.


 


“Umm Brent and I are going to be on our way now” Haley said. “Can I have him back now?” She asked.


 


“Julia hesitated, but she seemed to be just playing. “Hmm” she said. “I want him to be all one” she said as she got up and stroked my hair once again.


 


“Ok come on give him to me!” Haley said laughing. And Julia gave me to her waiting arms. Haley carries me nestled against her left arm again, cradling me. My dick was pressed in her cleavage, just the way I like it.


 


“I’m coming with you right?” Julia asked. Hey seemed confused.


 


“You are? This is more of a team thing, I don’t know...”


 


“Oh come on. I won’t be clingy, I just want to meet new people” Julia promised.


 


“Ok... you better” Haley responded seriously.


 


And with that, the three of us continued to walk tot he food court.


 


On he way, Haley asked me “Hey babe can you text the group we’re going?”


 


“Of course” I said, and whipped my phone out of my pocket. I felt so safe in Haley arms that I didn’t even worry about the 8-foot drop to the floor.


 


I sent a text to the group. “Haley, Brady and Jose are already there, so just look out for them” I said.


 


“Easy enough” she replied. 


 


I looked at a text from Dr. Pierce. Your team just arrived at Haley’s room. There was no response so the clothes were left in a package at your front door. Let me know when you get it


 


Ok, I responded. And thank you!


 


I looked up. We were already at the food court. Damn their legs are long.


 


———————


 


The four girls managed to lure Eric to Hannah’s room. The 11’8” guy was already rock hard, anticipating their hand all over his shaft in a few minutes.


 


But instead, Hannah and the other girls stood in front of him.


 


“Alright Eric. I think since you’re smaller than us, you have to do certain...chores” she said.


 


Eric looked at them. “What do you mean?” He said. 


 


“Well we decided we’re not free for you anymore. I’ve seen your dick and at this height, it’s not gonna be enough to have all four of us with you” she said. “But we know you so were gonna give you a little deal” she said a little seductively, to keep him provoked.


 


“Alright. What do I have to do?” Eric asked.


 


“Can you get all of us some pizza from the Sbarro in the food court?” Asked Hannah.


 


“Yeah get one full pizza” Megan added. One full large pizza to to a normal human was like one small pizza to the giant women.


 


“Ugh you’re gonna make me run down and bring back up a pizza? Am I the pizza delivery guy or something?” He chucked a little.


 


“Oh, it’s serious. Just as serious as promising I will give you a reward” she said, and ran her finger down his shirt and onto his cock. She could fee his pulse as blood pumped into the growing penis.


 


“Ok” Eric said. He needed to do this quick or else he was gonna get blue balls. Now that he was small compared to the girls, he knew that getting four girls in bed was gonna take work. To be honest, he expected more work. But he wasn’t complaining. Soon, he would be living the dream once again.


 


—————————


 


“See?” Detective Andrews was talking to Dr. Pierce in Mitchell’s room. He had shown her the tiny handprints on the wall, which were identical to Mitchell’s full-sized thumbprint, and the laundry basket. It was overwhelming evidence that wiped away any skepticism Dr.Pierce had when she first heard the assumption.


 


“He shrunk! and it’s because of the pill”


 


“Wow, I believe you story now. Interesting”


Pierce said to Andrews. “I mean, we have a shrinking case here on the island among one of the teens, but he is still roughly five feet tall”


 


“Yeah, I don’t know. Is it possible he could have stolen a pill? How many extras do you guys have?” Andrews said.


 


“You know, I think it is. Mitchell had a key to enter the lab. He was the one who collected DNA samples” she said. “God dammit that young stupid brain of his!” She said angrily, “the only non-supervising staff member I gave a key to”


 


 


“Dr Pierce, this isn’t your fault. When we track this tiny man down he’s going to be shamed no matter what we do.” Andrews said. “But for now, let’s hope that this man isn’t somewhere we don’t want him to be, and that list is a long one”


 


“Have you taken inventory of your extra pills?” Andrews asked.


 


“Yes, 56, one for each teen on the island” she said.


 


“And how recent was that?” Andrews asked.


 


“That was six days ago, the next inspection is tomorrow.” Pierce said.


 


“And was that the last time the lab was used?” Andrews asked her.


 


“Yes, I’m pretty sure” Pierce said.


 


“Good to know” Andrews wrote that info down on his notepad.


 


“I am going to need the keys to your lab”


 


——————-


 


It was only 1:30 in the afternoon, with the temperature in the high 80’s as always. At this time of day it was always super hot outside. When we got there, I was so warm that I had to ask Haley to put me down before I started to sweat.


 


Remember the food court had a retractable glass dome, which was currently down right now, offering no protection from the sunlight.


 


Haley, Julia and I found Brady, Jose and Liz sitting at a table. 


 


“Hey Haley!” Said Jose. “Who’s your friend?”


 


“Oh this is Julia.” She said. “She wanted to tag along since she has no plans today.“


 


“Yeah that’s cool” Jose said. I don’t know if Haley or Julia could tell, but I could see Brady looking somewhere he wasn’t supposed to be looking. 


 


“So Julia, you’re pretty tall, are you on a team” Brady asked.


 


“No I didn’t hear about the whole tournament” she said. “Plus, I’ve been fifteen feet tall for a while, I don’t think I would have been allowed to play” Julia said.


 


“Wait what?” Brady asked. And Haley explained Julia was one of the first test subjects.


 


“Ohhhhh” he said. “Well that must have been cool”


 


“Oh my god, please” she said “it’s like the fourth time explaining it today” Julia said. “Nothing against you ummm...”


 


“Brady” he said. “My name is Brady” 


 


“Nice to meet you Brady” Julia said.


 


Then I spoke up “hey let’s all get food now. I’m getting hungry”


 


Everyone agreed. “Hey Brady I think I’m gonna hold the table” said Jose. “Can you get me a chicken Caesar wrap por favor?”


 


“Yeah don’t worry” replied Brady. He liked how Jose knew he was going to get himself a burrito at       the comidas de Mexico bar.


 


Meanwhile Brady sent a text out the the group chat. “Hey where is everyone? Only half of us are here and it’s 1:30”


 


—————————


 


Daniella’s sweaty clothes were back on. The disgust that came with putting them back on served as karma for pleasuring herself with Mitchell. 


 


Jessica came out, fully clothed and clean. “Ok Daniella do you want me to wait for you or can I go down on my own”


 


“Go for it Jess I’m probably gonna take a while” she said, took some of jess’s clothes, and walked into her shower. 


 


“Don’t forget my room key!” Jess said on the way out through the door.


 


“I won’t” Daniella yelled back.


 


As soon as the door closed, Daniella went out of the bathroom, completely naked, and scooped the tired and beaten down sex doll for a second round in the shower.


 


A massive but familiar hand swooped down and plucked up Mitchell’s body. His whole world blurred with the tan and brown colors of Jessica’s room and walls, being whooshed across a distance still pretty short to him but as a speed that was incredible to him. Daniella’s jog was a fast to Mitchell as a car on a highway. Then Mitchell’s world became a blur of white. He knew he was in the bathroom.


 


Daniella propped the dizzy man on the side of the bathtub. He had a little bit of space to walk around, but one slip and he will fall hard. He got a chance to look up at the once again naked teenage blondie, looking down at him. 


 


“I’m feeling good right now, so I’m giving you the privilege of looking at me naked again.” Daniella said. “What do you say back, tiny?”


 


“Ummm thank you” Mitchell said.


 


“Good boy” Daniella said, and continued to reach for the shower handle.


 


The water was instantly warm due to Jessica’s recent shower, and Daniella walked in.


 


“Hop in” Daniella said. 


 


Carefully, Mitchell slide down the side of the bathtub wall.


 


He looked from his point of view on the floor at the gigantic naked teen. He coudnlt see past her breasts, but every inch of skin shined from the water. He was able to point out her six-pack in front, her juicy large ass in back, and a perfect up-the-skirt type of view at her pussy. And her feet, a couple inches away from him, struck him in awe and fear due to their flawlessness and sheer power. He could get stomped out by them in a heartbeat.


 


Then, Daniella turned her head and looked down at the tiny man. She got on her knees and presented to him a bar of soap. It was just big enough for him to get his arms around, but still the tiny guy couldn’t hold it steady due to the slippery surface.


 


“Alright do me a favor and hold this while I scrub myself” she said.


 


Daniella got frustrated as soon as the soap bar slipped out of Mitchell hands while scooping him up.


 


“Alright, clearly that task is too difficult for you. You’re just too little” she said disappointedly.


 


She looked around for the liquid body wash. Still holding the man in his hand, she laid her hand flat and open, with Mitchell lying on top of it. Then with her other hand, she doused Mitchell in body wash, the cold liquid sent shivers through Mitchell, who was warm from the heat of the shower water. Daniella kept squirting out body wash until the poor man’s head was the only thing sticking out of the giant blob of body wash.


 


And both people knew what was coming next.


 


Mitchell was slapped onto a slab of Daniella’s perfect skin. The body wash foamed up around him as it was rubbed into her perfect curves. And as the body wash quickly shredded off of his body, he began to feel himself rubbed up against Daniella’s body, with the soapy body wash acting as a lubricant.


 


And while he didn’t want to admit it, Mitchell was getting hard again. The man’s penis was being rubbed up and down a lubricated teen girls body. He was getting ready to cum again.


 


Then, Daniella scrubbed her vagina. Mitchell could still smell it through the soap, and the feeling of his dick on the warm loose skin of her labia against his dick made him cum. Daniella didn’t stop or do anything out of the ordinary, so she must not have noticed him inject his tiny fluids into her vagina.


 


Then, she set Mitchell down on the ground again. “Good work little guy.” she said. Mitchell was I’m sitting on his ass and watched the girl grab the conditioner. He marveled at her naked form once again. Daniella was absolutely cruel and demonic within, at least towards Mitchell, but on the outside, the effects of the omega hormone have turned her body into a supermodel just like everyone else on the island.


 


And then, Mitchell was reminded how many boys would die to see this view in heaven. She really was a goddess blessing him with the sight of her naked.


 


Then Daniella turned a little, giving Mitchell a look at her ass. From this angle, which was almost directly below her, Mitchell could only see the lower half of the perfectly shaped ass, but some girls would cough up a lot to sport half of Daniella’s ass, so he wasn’t complaining.


 


He tried backing up to see more of it. With the slippery floor beneath him, Mitchell had to be careful walking backward and looking that far up. For all he knew, if he slipped or tripped himself up he would be hurting for days.


 


The giant girl tilted her head back. Mitchell panicked. The conditioner started raining down in gigantic drops. Mitchell turned and tried to sprint away from the landing zone, but the slippery floor caused him to go nowhere except flat on his belly. The giant stream of soapy water quickly acted to pin him to the floor. The stream was continuous, but as Daniella ran her hand through her perfect flow, there were points where the water cane down harder for a second or two, which was noticeable at this size.


 


Soon however, it stopped. Mitchell concludes she was done using the conditioner. He got up. And before thinking of anything, he looked up at the massive girl again. Her enormity was something incredible. Nobody would ever be able to experience the same image he sees now, as a one foot tall man looking up at a girl as tall as she was old. Fifteen.


 


Then, she started putting shampoo on her hair. Shut! He forgot how much girls do in the shower! This time, he carefully maintained his traction as he escaped the second downpour.


 


———————-


 


Detective Andrews was the first person to enter the lab room where the pills were stored since the pills were distributed, at least he thinks.


 


He started scanning for any fingerprints immediately. If what Dr. Pierce says is true, that Mitchell is one of the few workers who entered the  lab without gloves, then he should find some thumbprints lying around somewhere.


 


He scanned the chemistry table for anything. Nothing there.


 


Then he found a strange plant-looking monster. It had several mouths that resembled that of a Venus flytrap, but had several large machines, attached to the stem. Andrews looked at the plant-cyborg. It gave him the vibe that he was the main character in a sci-fi movie.


 


He scanned the UV light over the plant. Nothing. He scanned the desk it was sitting on. He found nothing. It must have been cleaned after all the shit they do in here.


 


Then finally, on the vault holding the pills, Andrews found a thumbprint, on the back of the door handle. The detective sampled the thumbprint with tape again, and carefully stowed it away for analysis later.


 


Then he tested the door to see if it was unlocked. To his surprise, the vault was unlocked. He was getting a pretty clear and extremely crazy prediction of what happened.


 


Last but not least, he counted the pills frozen until he vault. Exactly 55 pills, one short of the expected 56. 


 


The detective hustled to his office. Given the thumbprint matches Mitchell’s sample, he would need to inform the whole staff immediately.


 


———————


 


Daniella stepped out of the shower. She dried off with her towel, brushed her hair, and proceeded to put on clothes. Mitchell watched her ass on her way out.


 


Mitchell seemed to be more attracted than Daniella than he originally was, it seemed. The giantess would make him do inhumane things like lick her feet and be her human dildo, but perhaps the sexual connection behind all of them was causing Mitch to fall in love with her


 


Daniella got dressed, wearing more athletic shorts and a nice tight-fitting shirt. The shirt obviously doing very little to hide her perfectly formed tits.


 


When she walked in, she smiled at watching Mitchell drown himself in her image. His boner, which started growing after seeing her ass earlier, was now back at it’s full erect stature.


 


“Aww it looks like someone is happy to see me” she said. “You have a couple of hours to best yourself while I’m gone. But I would like it if you saved yourself for Jessica. She hasn’t gotten a round in yet with you”


 


And with that, Mitchell was roughly tossed into the giant shoebox, sealed with rubber bands,  and placed up on the top shelf of Jessica’s closet.


 


—————


 


Haley and I were working together on a massive sub sandwich. Haley ordered a “three foot giant” sub sandwich for us to split. The sub was as thick as a regular sub, and I ended up eating only three inches of it while she devoured the rest. God, her needs at this point we’re so much bigger than mine.


 


And only when she finished the sandwich did Daniella finally show up.


 


“Daniella everyone is down already” Jose said. “Why the fuck see you so late? You put on like 20 layers of shampoo is that it?” He joked.


 


“No, i went back to Jessica’s room. These are her clothes” Daniella said.


 


“My question is who this girl is” Daniella pointed to Julia. “Is she on the team”


 


Then I spoke up. “She was the girl I was with while watching your game.” 


 


“Yeah her name is Julia and she’s very nice” Haley added.


 


“Hmm. Ok” she said. “Welp I guess I’ll get something small to eat then” she turned and left.


 


Then, a large girl came and sat down at the table. Veronica was around sixteen feet tall. She had gotten food while looking for us.


 


“Hey everyone” she said.


 


“Hey, how come you couldn’t find us” I asked.


 


“Oh my god, is that Brent?” Veronica’s face lit up. “Alright hold up one sec”.


 


She placed her tray onto the table, then excitedly hopped over to my chair where she proceeded to give me a giant hug. “Oh my god you’ve gotten so cute” she said.


 


I was embraced by her gigantic arms and her improved breasts. The she proceeded to kiss my forehead. I looked over at Haley. “I know he’s just so cute” she was saying. At this point, virtually nothing made her jealous probably. I wasn’t attracting girls because I was “boy” cute. I was attracting girls because I was “baby” cute.


 


Although, when Haley hugged me, I could tell she still “boy” liked me.


 


“You’re getting so much attention from everyone else I’m gonna cuddle you for a bit now too”


 


“Veronica” Jose spoke up. “How tall are you today?”


 


“I’m sixteen!” She said.


 


“No, were talking about your height” Jose said jokingly. Veronica laughed.


 


“Hopefully I can hit 20, but I’m not sure. We only got what? Two or three days until the two-week period is up?” She answered.


 


“Yeah” I replied. 


 


Then of course, Veronica points out Julia. “Who are you?” 


 


“I’m Julia. I’m just hanging here with Brent and Haley” 


 


“Oh cool. Weren’t you like one of the first people who took the pill?”


 


“Yeah. You’re like the fourth person who asked about me today”


 


“Oh sorry. But um, can I ask, how tall were you before you grew?”


 


“I was five foot nothing” she said. “And I spurted to exactly three times my height”


 


“That’s a bummer” Veronica said. “But I guess that means not a lot of other people will be eighteen feet tall”


 


“Yeah that’s true. Jose said. “That’ll be a whole six and a half feet taller than me” 


 


Then Daniella finally walked over.


 


“Hey look it’s little Brent. My my, you’ve gotten even smaller! Hey Haley can I hug him?”


 


“Of course” Haley smiled. I was let go and I made my way over to Daniella’s feet.


 


“Come here little guy” she said, squatting down and picking me up in her arms. My chest was squeezed against her tits.


 


“Oh my god he’s so cuddly!” She said. “I could just kiss him!”


 


“Go ahead, Veronica did it” Haley said without a hint of worry or jealousy.


 


And then, Daniella, of course, kissed my lips with her gigantic mouth without me expecting it.


 


The whole table roared. “whoa!” 


 


“Daniella that’s not what I meant!” Haley said, cracking up.


 


“Oh well, that’s what I meant” she said. She placed me back down onto the floor.


 


She bent over and put her hand flat on top of her head. “He’s not even at my waist anymore. The top of his head goes to the middle of my thigh”


 


“Yes yes I know” I said looking back up to her.


 


“Hehe how’s the view?” She turned around and bent over, letting me see her ass.


 


“It’s kinda sucky since you’re wearing shorts” I replied. The whole table laughed.


 


“Ok Haley take him back” Daniella said. “He’s a little feisty today.


 


“Nah he just doesn’t let you fuck with him” Haley said, standing up and picking me back up.


 


“Ooh ok, defensive girlfriend check” she said smiling. The smile was a relief, I thought things were gonna heat up.


 


i turned to see Julia walking to the table with a large chicken wing bucket.


 


“Careful Julia, I don’t know if you want to lose your six pack” Haley said.


 


“Oh no worries. They didn’t tell you? The omega hormone improved our metabolism so it’s really hard to lose the muscle tone and change our body at all”


 


“Oh damn Julia that’s an IQ 400” Brady said. 


 


“Well I know because once I saw I was thinning out I asked the doctors for only sads because I was worried about maintaining my body. Turns out we barely have to work out!” Julia added.


 


The whole table celebrated. “That’s dope” said Jose. “That’s a relief” Liz said.


 


Maybe the attention towards Julia would deter her interest in me and she’ll start going after someone her own size.


 


 


“So what are we doing after Daniella eats her sandwich?” I asked.


 


“I don’t know. What do we wanna do?” Asked Liz.


 


“Oh, I have a great beach we can all check out. It’s a secret beach in the woods” Julia said. 


 


“Oh. Hmm. Guess it’s worth a try” Daniella said between bites. “I like secrets”


 


And off we went. Julia seemed to fit quite nicely into the friend group. Aside from her possibly wanting to steal me from my ride or die, Haley, she was quite the social spectacle apparently. Something out of the ordinary for a nerd, but then again, she is no longer a nerd.


 


———————


 


Doctor Wilson was simply doing business as usual. He sat in his office on a phone call, dishing out emails, and doing things that a supervisor would normally do. 


 


Everything was running smoothly. The arcade construction would last another couple weeks, but it was still scheduled to open on time. He was getting fame on tv networks, radio stations, and he got his name, as well as Omega’s official accounts, verified on numerous social media platforms, and all the test subjects were foreign as planned, except for one.


 


Brent’s stunted growth was the only problem left that he needed to fix as of now. Brent’s stunted growth meant that the omega hormone seems to be inhibited by something that only Brent has.


 


He decided to call Dr. Pierce.


 


———————-


 


Dr Pierce was with detective Andrews. They were capitalizing on what happened to Mitchell. He had definitely shrunk from the pill. There was plenty of evidence for that, unless he had a baby with fingerprints exactly the same as his. The only questions were how small did he shrink? And where is he now, if he’s still alive?


 


Pierce picked up her ringing phone, explaining to Andrews it was Wilson.


 


Stephanie, I’m just calling to check up on the situation with Brent.


 


Oh, Brent? He’s fine. I haven’t heard reports about bullying from him yet. He’s safe. Why?


 


No! I’m talking about the research! Do we know what’s inhibiting the drugs yet?


 


Ah. We tested his blood sample, and it’s hard to pick out exactly what is inhibiting the proteins from doing their job. Everyone has their own bodily proteins unique to them, and I can’t figure out which ones are inhibiting the growth. 


 


Hmm. That’s not good. Maybe I can meet with your team and together we can figure out something to get him to start growing.


 


Yeah that would be good. I’m busy right now working with Gilbert, so I can’t do anything right now.


 


Ok. See you then


 


Yep. Bye 


 


Detective Andrews was intrigued. “Who is this Brent kid? Did he shrink too?”


 


“Not exactly. He is shrinking, but he is still around five feet tall. Not the same case as Mitchell’s at all”


 


“Hmm” Andrew responded. “Anyways, if this Mitchell is one foot tall, that means there are a ton of places he is hiding. I think I need to tell my troops to start searching for a 1 foot tall man”


 


“Don’t forget that on this island, he is around four inches tall to the test subjects. So he really could be anywhere”


 


“Of course. I need to go. I got business to do”


 


And with that, he left Pierce’s office.


 


——————————


 


The pathways through the woods seemed so much more narrow than they were before. But that’s because I was being carried by giants who were too large for a trail built for normal-sized people.


 


But one trail was more than wide enough. “See? Check this out” Julia said, hiding the origin story of how that ‘newly blazed’ trail came to be.


 


And of course, when everyone came out on the other end of the tunnel, the view was marvelous. Untouched sand for miles besides the numerous footprints at the entrance. Nothing but nature’s relaxing sounds in the air. The sun’s rays clearly piercing the water.


 


“Julia this place rocks!” Daniella said. “How did you find this?”


 


“Oh, well i just saw this and thought it was a trail. But there were some times where I had to step over some stuff, so you probably didn’t think it was a trail when you guys were smaller” she replied.


 


“Yeah that might be fax” Brady said. 


 


“Thanks Julia, this place is really nice” Daniella said. “Any of you guys want to come back here at some time later today to chill?”


 


“Yeah why not?” Said Liz. “Let’s do, like, 4”


 


Everyone agreed.


 


“Alright, let’s head back” Daniella said.


 


—————-


 


Back at the hotel room, Haley and I were changing into swimsuits. At this point, my swim trunks were getting big on me. And Haley noticed.


 


“Brent, you need new trunks. I think they’re nice but you’re a foot shorter than you used to be and now they look so funny on you” Haley laughed,


 


“I know, hopefully I can get new ones soon.” I said shamefully.


 


Wait, I can!


 


I shot dr pierce a quick text


 


B: Hey dr Pierce I think I need new swimming trunks. I don’t care what they look like, but thank you in advance!


 


D: do you know your waist size?


 


I looked at Haley. “How do you measure waist size?”


 


“Oh say you’re a 27. You totally look like a 27” she replied as she threw off her underwear. Seeing her naked every time is so worth it. She’s a million dollar work of art.


 


“Hey, reply to your doctor” Haley giggled as she put on a swim top.


 


B: I think I’m a 27


 


D: ok, give it a couple days and you’ll get yourself two pairs, because I think your gonna want two.


 


B: awesome! Thank you!!


 


Welp, these trunks are officially on their last days. But more importantly, get me a girl who knows my waist size!


 


“How did you know my waist size?” I asked her


 


“Easy. You’re what? Four foot... ten? I wore a 27 when I was four foot ten” she said.


 


“Yeah but your waist was like, you know, smaller than mine is now?” I complained.


 


“Nah I know men’s waists are at their hip. Trust me, and with you shrinking, you’re gonna fit fine” she replied.


 


“Bet” I said.


 


“Hahah deal” she responded, and threw on shorts and a tee. 


 


“Oh and this just popped up in my head, but Julia is really nice. I like having her around, seriously” she said out of nowhere.


 


“Oh, really?” I said back.


 


“Yeah. I think she’s gonna stick as a member of our friend group” she added. “Daniella likes her, and ever since basketball started she’s been like, the leader. Soooo”


 


“Haha yeah I got it” I said.


 


“Are you ready?” She said. We’ve been ready for a while.


 


“Ready as you are babe”


 


“I’m not ready yet” she said, pouting.


 


“Why?”


 


“Because I didn’t get a hug”


 


“You literally had the whole walk here to hug me” I pointed out.


 


“Well I want to hug you right now” she said in a cute voice.


 


“I ran up to her awaiting arms as she got on her knees and embraced me.”


 


“Your so cute at this size. You’re like my little pet at this point” 


 


“Don’t worry about calling me a pet. Some people actually do fuck their pets” I joked.


 


Haley exploded into laugher. “Brent what the fuck that was so random!”


 


She hugged me even tighter “that was so weird yet so hilarious.” She said.


 


“Clearly your brain shrank too” she added.


 


“You know what, it just might have” I replied. 


 


———————


 


Eric waited patiently as the four girls quickly ate the normal sized large pizza.


 


“Large pizzas are so small to us now. I’ve never eaten this much ever!” Megan said.


 


“Yeah I know right?” Said Lindsay.


 


Eric waited patiently as the girls continued their chatter. He wasn’t allowed pizza, but was told it would all pay off soon.


 


Soon everyone finished their quarter of pizza. Only the smaller girls. Lindsay and Hannah, were bloated.


 


“Umm. You’re done with the pizza now. Can we”


 


“Ah yes, sure” Megan said, and walked up to the smaller man. Sure, Eric was twelve feet tall, but Megan was already fifteen and a half feet tall. Eric’s chin would hit her nipples if she took another step.


 


“Hmm. You’re a little small for my liking. But I’ll give you a chance. Do you want all four of us or do you want just me?” Megan asked expressionlessly. 


 


Eric looked at the looming model above him. Then slyly, he looked up at her and said “Why don’t you and I, go to your room and we can hang out”. He said, smiling.


 


Megan frowned at his antics, but agreed.


 


Eric could not wait. The two left.


 


“Do you think Megan actually likes him?” Said Gill.


 


“I don’t know. But you’re the one who is still able to sit up. If you really want to find out, go ahead” Lindsay said, hands on her stomach. Her six-pack, while still present, was faded due to her bloated stomach. “I feel so good right now”.

End Notes:

Sorry for the long upload. I've been getting busy recently but don't worry I'm still writing whenever I have time to! 

Leave a review, and let me know if there were any typos and errors. 

13: What are we? by JT7
Author's Notes:

A lot of sexual content in this chapter. Big focus on tits and pussy in all of them. No foot content this time though, sorry

Megan’s room was a couple of doors down the hallway. And as soon as Eric walked in, he started pulling down his pants right away.

 

 

 

“Oh no honey” Megan said and grabbed him. “you’re a lot smaller now. Seeing a tiny dick isn’t gonna turn on a big woman like me. You gotta do something better than that.”

 

 

 

And with that, she stripped herself. Eric was paralyzed as he watched her undress. Lying on the bed naked, Megan give him that seductive smile. “Come here little guy” she said, waving Eric over.

 

 

 

Eric climbed onto the larger girl and positioned his dick to go right inside her. But Megan pushed him off, leaving the man confused.

 

 

 

“Nuh uh. You’re using your mouth little guy” she said, and opened up her legs. “Come on now. You’re in a very lucky situation” she said.

 

 

 

And with that, Eric started lapping away on her pussy. Megan enjoyed it. She moaned and squeezed the poor boy’s head with her powerful legs. It hurt a little bit for Eric, but he kept going. Once she came, it would be his turn.

 

 

 

Then, as Megan started her orgasm, she squeezed her legs really hard on Eric head. And her amplified strength didn’t make things better for Eric. While his strength was amplified as well, Megan was a lot bigger than Eric. The poor guy couldn’t move his jaw while on her nether regions.

 

 

 

Megan kept cumming, but to her surprise she didn’t feel any licking. Instead, Eric picked up his head out of her legs between squeezes. He put his hands on his head like he was having a brain freeze. He started grunting, while Megan experiences the second half of her orgasm with a finger rubbing her clit vigorously.

 

 

 

Megan was disappointed. She looked at Eric with a glance. She knew exactly why he pulled his head back. 

 

 

 

“Umm I’m sorry it just hurt so bad-“

 

 

 

“No, you know what hurt more! You ruined my orgasm” said Megan. And although that was true, she did finish the second half of her orgasm with her finger and the thought of her sheer strength over Eric, but she had an opportunity to take more from Eric, and she did.

 

 

 

“Well you ruined it, so do it again. “ she demanded. 

 

 

 

Eric backed away. Megan got the message she was scaring him. She can’t lose him now. If the girls wanted to take advantage of him, they had to win his trust first.

 

 

 

“And if you’re good, maybe I’ll help you out a bit” Megan added.

 

 

 

And so, Eric slowly came back up, like a scared animal, and began licking her again, because despite his fears, he was looking for desperate relief of the sexual pressure on his crotch.

 

 

 

Megan began squeezing him again, but Eric fought through it. And eventually, after tons of moaning and “yes, keep licking”s, the girl came again. She squeezed her thighs on Eric again involuntarily. But this time Eric tried to ignore the pain for what felt like a minute of cumming, when it really was just 10 seconds.

 

 

 

He pulled out again after the squeezing resided, grabbing his skull again, grunting in pain. Megans legs were too powerful.

 

 

 

“Oh, am I too much for little ol you?” Megan said as she sat up, watching the poor man grab his head in pain.

 

 

 

Eric tried looking at her, but he was a little dizzy. Eventually he collapsed, laying down on the bed with his legs dangling off the side. He was breathing heavily and his eyes were still open, giving Megan the greenlight to start working on him without it being considered rape.

 

 

 

She grabbed his boner with her hand and didn’t start stroking it. She just sat there, letting the texture of her giant yet delicate hands sink in. Eric looked up. The pleasure that her hand was giving him just by touching his dick eased the pain from his head.

 

 

 

Then Megan started stroking. “I’m just gonna give you a quick reward since you were just so good to make me cum twice”. She said.

 

 

 

At her size, simply closing her fist around it covered Eric’s whole length, which gave her the ability to whack off the little guy at light speed effortlessly. Eric’s moaning was really loud. Megan continued her little handjob until Eric quickly exploded all over himself. It took a minute. 

 

 

 

And with the orgasm, eric relaxed. And with the relaxing, the throbbing of his skull came back. He groaned in pain and grabbed his head again. 

 

 

 

“Ok buddy you have to get out. I’m not sleeping with someone who’s gonna make this noise all night” she said. “Come on, her up”

 

 

 

But Eric didn’t move. He didn’t even respond. He was tired and he was aching.

 

 

 

“Ok then” Megan said. She started putting her clothes back on. She may need to drag Eric out of the room if he didn’t budge.

 

 

 

———————-

 

 

 

 

 

It’s amazing to watch how clumsy these gigantic humans were at playing spike ball. It wasn’t that the ball and net were too small, they were simply too big. It was hilarious to watch even Brady and Jose slap the ball, only for it to bounce off their hands awkwardly and plop into the sand beneath.

 

 

 

We brought the spike ball net, a bunch of towels (everyone needed four towels just to lay down), and Liz went out of her way to grab a cooler full of sunny-D’s and water for everyone. Perhaps I should use the official text line to request a sport shop or something.

 

 

 

 I was sitting with Jose, Julia, Jessica, and Brady while the other 4 girls, Liz, Haley, Veronica, and Daniella, played spike ball. We should have brought a second spike ball net, the friend group has vastly grown since day 1. It’s funny, I feel like. Little kid whenever I’m sitting next to these guys.  Don’t forget that Jose and Brady, while significantly smaller than the girls, we’re twice my height.

 

 

 

“So Julia” said Brady. “Tell me a bit about yourself since you’re new to our group.” He said. “How old are you”

 

 

 

“Oh I’m 17” she said. Brady gawked. “Oh wow, I wouldn’t even have guessed! Jose and I are only 15!”

 

 

 

“Yeah everyone looks the same age” she said. “I mean I actually thought you guys are all 18 too” she laughed. I watched her gigantic tits jiggle as she laughed. It was so much more surreal when she was in a tiny blue bikini. 

 

 

 

Then I turned my head. One because of Haley. And two, I wanted to catch Brady in the act. It was hilarious. I held back my facial expression as I watched Brady’s pupils grow.

 

 

 

Then I heard Julia start to get up. She grunted as she stood up to her full fifteen foot height. She was simply gigantic. And because I was right next to her, I couldn’t see past her giant tits.

 

 

 

“I think I’m going to go in the water for a bit” Julia said. She must have been creeped out by Brady or something.

 

 

 

“Jess you want to come with?” Asked Julia.

 

 

 

“I was about to ask!” She said. Then her massive bikini-clad body stood up too, rising twice as high above me than it was when sitting down. The two giants started running into the water, which was warm due to the consistent summer heat.

 

 

 

As the two giants ran into the water, all three of us teenage boys were watching the two booties shame and jiggle with the girls. 

 

 

 

“Damn” Brady said. “Julia looking so fine in that skimpy ass bikini”. Jose agreed.

 

 

 

Then he turned back at me “ayo this kids looking too.”

 

 

 

“Well no shit” I said. “Booty is booty”

 

 

 

“That’s a fact” Brady said. “And Julia’s booty looking cute today”

 

 

 

Jose looked at Brady “bro you’ve been talking about Julia forever I swear” 

 

 

 

“Yeah I don’t know” Brady said. “Even with all the hormone’s benefits, she still stands out I guess”

 

 

 

“You gonna simp?”

 

 

 

“Already am” Brady said. Jose laughed.

 

 

 

Then Jose looked at me “ayo Brent how’s it been with Haley”

 

 

 

“It’s all good” I said casually. I haven’t talked to a boy in a while. 

 

 

 

“Yeah? You guys been doing a lot of Netflix and chill lately?” Jose smiled.

 

 

 

And all I did was smile back. 

 

 

 

“Broooooo” Brady said. “This guys getting some of that giant pussy”. He raised his hand for a high five.

 

 

 

And even though he was sitting down, I had to stand up to high five him. “You have our respect man. I don’t think I would be able to keep a girl if I was half her size”

 

 

 

That hit me hard. That was true. Haley and I had something special, so special I forgot about how rare it is to find this kind of relationship. “Thanks Brady” I said. “It’s kinda tough because she does admit I’m a little small for her liking, but she says it’s fine because I’m cuddly and stuff like that”

 

 

 

We continued chatting, mostly about girls. And although my girlfriend was 20 yards away playing spike ball, we just kept our voices low, and it seemed that we were able to get away with keeping our convos private. We talked about our former lives, sports, and of course, girls.

 

 

 

In my freshman year, the way I bonded with the seniors on the basketball team was through my knowledge of girls. I told them about the girls in my grade, their snaps, their instas, and they would even show their interest in sophomore and junior girls. That year, the most important thing I learned from school was that girls can bring the boys together.

 

 

 

Apparently, Jose has taken an interest in Liz. He just blurted it out in the midst of our conversation. “Hey rent, I low-key dig your sister, you won’t mind if I gave her a quick fuck right?” he asked me. Brady laughed.

 

 

 

“Damn... come on man” I said back. “You have to say that to my face?”

 

 

 

“Hey hey hey, I mean, what are you gonna do about it?” He said. “I could kick your tiny ass” he joked. But I was scared. That was true.

 

 

 

Brady saw some tension rising and tried to calm down. “Ok ok that’s enough guys” he interfered. 

 

 

 

Jose apologized “Sorry Brent, and don’t worry I won’t come after your sister I was kidding. She’s not as athletic as the other chicks here skill wise. Skill is something they didn’t really put into the Omega Hormone.”

 

 

 

“It’s fine I never see her anyways.” I answered. “She could be getting laid every night and I wouldn’t notice. I’m always with Haley”

 

 

 

“Ah that’s facts” he said.

 

 

 

Then, the spike all went our way. “Hey guys, it’s game point, anyone wanna play?” Said Veronica, who was headed for the dead ball.

 

 

 

“Uh sure Brady and I will play” said the boys. “Brent? You up to bang with the big boys?” Brady asked.

 

 

 

“Umm you know what? Sure” I said. All three cheered. Veronica plucked the tiny ball up from the sand, and lifted it high off the ground, to her side. It’s amazing how high she carries things when her arm is at rest. Her hips were eight and a half feet off the groin. And the spike ball was the size of a large marble to her.

 

 

 

As she walked back. Jose and Brady, and I, were staring at the large, juicy ass that belonged to the 15-year-old volleyball star. 

 

 

 

“Our of everyone here, Veronica is by a mile the hottest” Said Jose.

 

 

 

“Agreed” said Brady

 

 

 

I stayed silent. That view was nice, but I knew that I was dating someone hotter.

 

 

 

It was 5:00 already, but the summer sun wasn’t close to setting.

 

 

 

———————

 

 

 

“So I am led to believe that Mitchell has taken one pill, maybe even more, and tried to grow from it.” Andrews made his case in front of the conference table. 

 

 

 

“Well I’m sure he’s grown from it, but not in a way we expected” said Dr. Wilson, who thought it was a good idea to drop a dad joke right there. The table laughed a little bit”.

 

 

 

“But seriously. I wonder how we should approach this ‘search’”, Wilson said. “Gilbert, since you’re run the ‘policing group’ on this island, I will leave it up to you on how you want to search. And remember that they are bigger than you but they still have all human rights that apply” Wilson said sternly.

 

 

 

“Yes sir. And Dr. Pierce, can you please update me on that kid you’re monitoring. Any extra side effects is a big help to our search” Andrews added.

 

 

 

“Of course” Pierce said.

 

 

 

“Ok. We wish you good luck Dr. Andrews, as his recovery will be vital toward the governments hope in our island’s success. If they don’t know about it, then we will be fine. Up next on one agenda today, I wanted to address the numerous requests for more descaled sports equipment. I think I will need Nathaniel and the manufacturing team to start churning out scaled sports equipment, preferably beach toys like frisbees, spike ball nets, footballs, and even paddle boards and kayaks.” Said Dr. Wilson.

 

 

 

“Ah yes, I was actually planning that” said the dude named Nathaniel. “I have numerous plans for high-tech beach equipment, including a rescaled beach volleyball court” claimed the 50-year-old engineer.

 

 

 

“Thank you Nathaniel. Now does anyone else want to add anything?” Asked Wilson.

 

 

 

Silence and nodding heads all around the table.

 

 

 

“Alright then. Lets get back to work. Meeting dismissed”

 

 

 

——————-

 

 

 

Megan didn’t know what to do with Eric. After starting at him and pacing around the room, she concluded that she would leave him in her room. “Hey Eric, you know we’re room 204, so come back when you’re ready for more” Megan said, and left him in her room, on the floor, lying dead.

 

 

 

Megan honestly didn’t care about Eric. Yes, when she was smaller taking in Eric’s already enlarged dick was more pleasure than it was pain, but after that she wasn’t able to touch herself for a week. And if she didn’t take the Omega Hormone, she wouldn’t have the boosted healing, and the pain would have lasted longer.

 

 

 

She was glad that she was able to overpower Eric now. The once gigantic man now had to look up to her her boobs. She enjoyed the sheer power. 

 

 

 

Back in the other room, the three girls were watching Netflix. Megan knocked on the door.

 

 

 

Hannah answered “Hey she’s back. How was it?”

 

 

 

“Haha I left him with a headache and probably blue balls too” she said. Hannah giggled.

 

 

 

“Serves him right little fucker” she said. “We’re watching Godzilla: King of the Monsters” Hannah said. “Wanna watch?”

 

 

 

“Yeah sure” Megan said. She was tired from her recent activity with Eric, and just wanted to lie down on a bed. The girls proceeded to continue watching giant monsters rampage through Boston.

 

 

 

——————-

 

 

 

Despite my ability to hit the spikeball net accurately, I didn’t nearly have the reach of anyone else playing. Even though the gigantic Veronica was on my team, and was the best player there, I couldn’t cover enough ground to be effective as I thought I would be. We ended up losing a close one 21-18. 

 

 

 

Sweaty from my game, I asked Haley if she wanted to go into the water with me. I ran over to her like a little kid running to his mom. She let me with open arms and said “of course baby. Here let me carry you”

 

 

 

 

 

Together, we ran off into the water. And as Haley’s as running into the water with crackhead energy, I slowed things down mentally and looked around.

 

 

 

This may have been the first time Haley ran while carrying me. She was pretty fast, probably due to her stride. I felt like I was in a car or something, because i was just moving so fast and the wind was hitting my face. Plus the wind felt nice against my hot and sweaty body. I looked at Haley’s tits. They were pretty firm but they still swayed a little while Haley ran. I was getting a boner, poking into her cleavage due to the way she always cradled me when she carried me.

 

 

 

Waaaay out in the ocean, Jessica and Julia were just bobbing. Haley called out to them. “Hey!!”.

 

 

 

This close to her mouth, her yelling wasn’t only felt by my body up against hers, but her yelling hurt my ears.

 

 

 

“Ow Haley!” I said laughing. “Your voice is so fucking loud”

 

 

 

She responded by proving a finger around my ears. “Aww I’m sorry babe. But big girls gotta do what big girls gotta do” she said in a softer tone.

 

 

 

“And big girls gotta care for little boys like me” I said.

 

 

 

“Haha good point” she responded. “I wouldn’t want anything to happen to my baby Brent” she said. She may be bigger but I seemed to be able to consistently win at the flirt game. That’s something, right?

 

 

 

As she continued her walk, I began to feel the splashes of her massive legs surging through the water. And soon, she had to let me go.

 

 

 

It was definitely something new for me to see Haley from where I was treading water. We looked at each other for a bit to compare the new height difference, or I should be saying size difference, because she wasn’t just taller, she was bigger. 

 

 

 

I was treading water, probably floating a couple feet off the ground, and I was staring at Haley’s navel.

 

 

 

“Hey I got taller” I said jokingly.

 

 

 

Haley smiled and proceeded to push my head underwater. I wasn’t prepared for it and as soon as she let up I swam back up gasping for air.

 

 

 

“Haha just kidding. I’m gonna talk to Julia and Jessica now” she said. “Gotta jet” she said before  she walked around me and continued her striding.

 

 

 

Desperate to stay with her, since I would drown if I got too tired, I swam aggressively to keep up with her. But slowly she drifted further and further. Her strides were simply too long, even if she was striding through water.

 

 

 

And when she had to swim, the water she kicked back made me have to detour to the side of her. But luckily she only had to swim a couple feet or so.

 

 

 

I was met with three enormous girls.

 

 

 

“Hey look, I’m up to your chins” I exclaimed.

 

 

 

“Hey little Brent” Jessica said. 

 

 

 

“Brent! Oh my god look at you!” Julia said. “You’re adorable!”

 

 

 

“I know he’s so cute” Jess said. “I need to swim back and stand so I can hug this little guy” she said and swam a couple feet closer to the shore.

 

 

 

Once I saw her hop up and down to gain her ground, she called for me “come here Brent” she said to me. 

 

 

 

I looked at Haley. “Go ahead babe” she said, like she was okay with another girl hugging me.

 

 

 

And then I swam to Jessica’s assuring arms. Only to get plucked away by Julia. The fifteen footer was able to stand up at a closer distance to me, picked me up and hugged me. 

 

 

 

When Julia hugged me, my crotch was pushed against her left boob, causing it to stiffen. “I love this little munchkin” she said before letting me go”

 

 

 

When she let me go, Jessica hugged me. And there was no way she noticed my boner poking into her right bra cup. But she seemed to either not care or like it. Her hug was just as passionate as Julia’s.

 

 

 

“So did you guys win?” Jess asked.

 

 

 

“I didn’t play I was cheerleading” Haley said. “But my little warrior still lost” she said, hugging me.

 

 

 

“Aww that’s sad. I think I’m gonna walk over there” she said.

 

 

 

“Have you played a round yet?” Haley asked her.

 

 

 

“No. There’s so many people here now it takes forever to play ” she said.

 

 

 

Haley chimed in “well go get a spot for the next game Jess”.

 

 

 

“I am” she said, and swam back to the shore, which I have now realized, is fucking far from where we were.

 

 

 

This left me with Haley and Julia.

 

 

 

“Hey, I’m getting tired, you think I could go to somewhere I can stand?”

 

 

 

Then Haley grabbed me. “Haha yeah let’s just toss you to somewhere more shallow” she said. Her massive clumsy hands lifted me out of the water, seemingly effortlessly. “Hehe you’re so light” Haley said while holding me above her head.

 

 

 

Then with a feminine grunt, I was launched a LOT further than I thought I would, but Haley perfectly tossed me into shallow water. I was lucky I didn’t fall in head first or I could have hit my head. I stood up out of the water and looked at the girls walking towards me.

 

 

 

I couldn’t hear what Haley and Julia were talking about, but along the way, Haley shoved her.

 

 

 

I looked up at the two massive giants as they emerged from the water. The water slowly receding to show more and more of their bodies. The two bikini chicks looked amazing in their skimpy outfits.

 

 

 

“Hey I need to use the bathroom... I’ll probably go into the woods” Julia said.

 

 

 

“Ok” I said. I felt like getting into a romantic mood alone with Haley anyways. “Haley, wanna walk along the beach?”

 

 

 

“I would, but my arms are tired” she replied. Of course, I can’t walk next to her, she would have to walk so slowly. It would be awkward for both of us.

 

 

 

“Are you ok? Whatcha thinking about” Haley said. Her glistening wet body shining in the sunlight. But she had caught me spacing off.

 

 

 

“Ah shit I was trying to get some romance in the air” I said. “But I forgot you’re so fucking big”

 

 

 

“Is that a problem" she said and ran her hand down my stomach. My recently deflated boned sprouted back up through my pants.

 

 

 

“Ok I wanna save myself for tonight” I said, although I would fall for her antics at any given time.

 

 

 

“Oh and that reminds me of something else, since we’re alone” Haley said.

 

 

 

“I mean, if you don’t count the other six people here, yeah we’re alone” I said.

 

 

 

“Don’t give a shit as long as you’re the one who can hear me” she said, giving me a gentle slap in the head.

 

 

 

“Ok ok. So what do you need to tell me that’s so secret?” I asked her in a softish voice.

 

 

 

“Well... I’ve been thinking recently...” 

 

 

 

————————

 

 

 

Daniella and Veronica were going at it hard in spikeball. Of course they were, because they were the two competitive athletes in the group. Meanwhile their teammates,  Brady and Jessica, were just sitting there trying to keep up.

 

 

 

“Why does Daniella have to be so intense with Brady?” Asked Jose to Liz. “Can’t she just chill out?”

 

 

 

“Yeah I know she should, but I mean when you’re just so much better than your teammate... I feel for her a little bit too” Liz responded.

 

 

 

“I mean I like you and Brady, but I bet that the size difference is making it hard on you guys. And she should cool off... but I’ll just saying” she added.

 

 

 

“Ah. Yeah it is pretty tough on us” Jose said. “Is that why you’re tough on Brent? Just because he’s smaller?”

 

 

 

Liz smiled. “You don’t know because Brent used to live with me, but he was just... I don’t know... annoying” she said to Jose.

 

 

 

“What do you mean?” he asked.

 

 

 

“I don’t know... he just pissed me off a lot. So like he was a socialite before we were here, and he would have friends over 24/7, and these kids played sports with him so they would be super sweaty and tells a lot too”

 

 

 

“Yeah that must be disgusting” Jose added.

 

 

 

“Yeah, and especially if he was left in charge, he would invite over his friends and get drunk, and if I told I would get ganged up on” she said.

 

 

 

“Did you tell?” Jose asked.

 

 

 

“No. I was too scared of Brent” she said. “And I would just hole up in my room and try to ignore them”

 

 

 

“That must suck. Did you ever get to invite your friends over?” He asked.

 

 

 

“I was kind of shy in high school and middle school. And of course I didn’t look like this either” she said, gesturing towards her midsection. “So I didn’t have a lot of friends over”

 

 

 

“That sucks” Jose said.

 

 

 

An awkward silence followed as Daniella missed the tiny net again. “Ugh the ball is so tiny” she said.

 

 

 

Jose broke the silence “I was thinking back about last night when I talked to you. You may have been shy then, but you’re definitely comfortable talking to all of us” he said.

 

 

 

“Ugh Jose that convo was so cringy” she said. “Why are you bringing it up again?”

 

 

 

Jose was frozen. He hadn’t thought past this. And then he did the only thing his brain though of doing.

 

 

 

“Ok Liz fine, you and I both know I think you’re cute”

 

 

 

“And?” Liz said, not startled at all. What he said was true.

 

 

 

Jose was frozen again. “Well...ummm”

 

 

 

Then Liz cut him off. “Haha. Don’t worry Jose, I think you’re kinda cute too”

 

 

 

“Really?” He said.

 

 

 

“Yeah don’t sweat it. I used to be in your spot” she said confidently. Although I’ve never been the receiver or whatever you call it, I’ve been thinking about asking you out all day after last night.”

 

 

 

“Oh, cool” Jose said. 

 

 

 

“Yeah. I mean I’m looking at Brent, who is still annoying me because he has a girlfriend. But maybe I don’t have to be jealous anymore” she smiled at Jose. 

 

 

 

Then, the moment was interrupted with a spike ball, and a flying Daniella. She dove right in between the two to tip the ball back towards Brady.

 

 

 

“Holy shit Daniella” Jose said, scooting back. Daniella was fully laid out on the sand. Jose got a peek close-up at her tits for a half second. They were only held together by a bikini top, and Jose could see the outline of her breasts. And just looking long enough he could imagine the entire thing naked.

 

 

 

But this was only a half second. Daniella started to spring back up and get into play, she glanced at Jose and knew what he was doing, and then went back to the court.

 

 

 

The two glanced at each other. “When everyone leaves wanna head to the food court?”

 

 

 

“Yeah sure” he said.

 

 

 

——————

 

 

 

Haley looked at me. “Julia’s going nuts for you. She said. “And I’ve been having mixed feeling about it”

 

 

 

“Why are you having mixed feelings? For one, I’m all yours. I want to be all yours, and I think moving in with you and protecting myself with you says that” I replied.

 

 

 

“I know Brent and you’re very lovely but... she’s been really, really nice with us lately. She brought us to her secret beach and most of them haven’t known her for a full day yet.” She said.

 

 

 

“Yeah, but remember she has no other friends” I said. “She’s just trying to fit in”

 

 

 

“Or she’s just trying to fit into OUR friend group for you” she said. “Brent, I love you and I don’t want you to go anywhere.”

 

 

 

“I know I would never... and I could never because you’d catch up to me in a heartbeat” I joked.

 

 

 

“Yeah I know, but I feel like Julia’s really is going head over heels for you” she said.

 

 

 

“Oh for sure” I said. “I’m surprised you didn’t lose your shit when she kissed me. But if I act up, you know I don’t want to be on her bad side” I said. “So I just stayed silent”

 

 

 

“Honestly, I could care less about that” she said. “I don’t know, It wasn’t really a big deal. Plus, she’s a good person.”

 

 

 

“Yeah but Haley, I know we’re tight and all but girls never let that happen. You just told me you know she’s plotting. Why are you so laid back about this?” I said.

 

 

 

“Why have you been so laid back?” She asked me. “It seems like you like it”.

 

 

 

“Haley... if we both didn’t react... that meant both of us were cool with it” I said. 

 

 

 

She was silent for a moment. I had her. But she was still angry. I could tell. The look on her face was cute, but at her size, it was intimidating.

 

 

 

“Brent. You realize that I’m the one protecting you, and I’m the one giving you a room” she said.

 

 

 

“Haley of course! I love you, I don’t want to leave you, and I am eternally grateful for everything you do!” I said, standing up. “I never said that. And I don’t want Julia to ruin what we have!”

 

 

 

“Brent I love you too” she said. “I’m sorry... I think I’m overreacting a bit”

 

 

 

A girl noticing she overreacted? I used to be friends with a lot of girls. Not one would catch themselves like that.

 

 

 

“Don’t worry Haley.” I said smiling. 

 

 

 

“But still though. Julia...” she pondered. “We need to throw her in front of a new guy. Hopefully then she’ll stop obsessing over you”

 

 

 

“Well she kinds has. She hung out with Me Jose and Brady on the sideline of the first game” I said. “But you saw just now she hasn’t reduced her aggression at all”

 

 

 

“Yeah that’s true” Haley said. We both thought in silence after that for a bit. The waves gently crashed onto the shore and lapping onto my feet, knee-deep in water. In the distance, female cheering could be heard form the spike ball net

 

 

 

“Brent, do you find it a problem that your life depends on me?” She said. “Without me, who would you have to protect you? Who would you have to make you feel comfortable walking outside?” 

 

 

 

“Well that’s not gonna be an issue because I will always have you” I said.

 

 

 

“At this point Haley, you’ve meant so much to me that’s my love is like I would love a mother: unconditional”

 

 

 

“Woah slow down brent!” Haley said.

 

 

 

“Brent” she said.

 

 

 

“Yeah” I replied.

 

 

 

“You said you have you doctors coming to my room for your clothes and stuff, right?”

 

 

 

“Of course babe, that’s my home now” I said, betting nervous.

 

 

 

“So technically no matter what you have to be at my room tonight”

 

 

 

“Not exactly, the doctors have been dropping off my clothes at the door for two days”

 

 

 

“Well, whatever. I have an idea” she said.

 

 

 

“Ok tell me” I said.

 

 

 

“This is gonna be really freaky but I know that you would never leave me... so... I think we should do something crazy”

 

 

 

——————-

 

 

 

The four girls looked at their phones. In the span of a couple hours, they were all verified on Instagram, and gained over 50,000 followers. 

 

 

 

“Oh my god I’m famous” Hannah yelped.

 

 

 

“We all are!” Said Megan. “ it’s because of our new bodies”

 

 

 

“No you dumbasses do you guys read the news?” Lindsay said. “The whole thing isn’t a secret anymore the news was released last night”

 

 

 

“Oh really?” Gill said. “I never noticed”

 

 

 

“Wow, it’s literally all over the place. It’s on barstool, fox, abc, cnn, everywhere!” Lindsay said. 

 

 

 

“Well I haven’t really been checking the news lately” Megan said. “The island has been so much fun for me, and I don’t follow news on social media”

 

 

 

“Well let’s turn on the tv. I bet we can find something about it right now” Lindsay said, cutting right into the most dramatic part of the Godzilla fight and tuning into the live news.

 

 

 

Lindsay was lucky she found the news channel before she had to bust out the channel guide.

 

 

 

And there it was. A reporter talking about the Instagram posts from the four girls recently. Apparently they were comparing before and after pictures of the girls.

 

 

 

“Haha Gill was that really you?” Hannah pointed to the screen. A picture of Gillian with one of her best friends from high school appeared.

 

 

 

The girls had texted their friends earlier that day, before they met Eric. Some even texted their boyfriends who they had to leave after they were invited to omega island. But then again, not everyone had significant others before they arrived. The girls would never the tale of how they voluntarily fucked a giant twice their size last week.

 

 

 

“Haha yes” Gill said. “That’s me

 

 

 

“Damn girl you were naturally thick” She pointed out. And it was true that Gill had a very womanly shape to her before the growth. But she looked slightly different in the after photo. The omega hormone added firmness to her breasts, and they changed her face so it looked less baby like, and it made her eyes bigger. 

 

 

 

“Yep” she replied to Hannah. “But still think the hormone fixed me up in other places. And it made me a lot stronger too”

 

 

 

“Yeah I love being super strong. I can lift so much now” Hannah added. “And I can pick up this bed easily. I’ve done it before”

 

 

 

“The bed’s nothing” Megan said. “We need heavier things to lift around here. Actually now that I think about it, where are the gyms”

 

 

 

“They don’t want us to stunt our growth” Lindsey added while watching.

 

 

 

“Oof. Hopefully they’ll put one out once we’re done” Megan said.

 

 

 

“Yeah” Hannah added. Then a before picture popped up on the the screen. “Oh my god I remember that photo.”

 

 

 

The screen showed the photo, labeled courtesy of her best friend’s Instagram account.

 

 

 

“Wow, so we’re like, a big deal now” Megan said.

 

 

 

“No duh” Lindsay added.

 

 

 

——————————

 

 

 

Julia went pretty deep into the woods to pee. She was having a bit of trouble weaving through he burns to get out but eventually got back on the trail that she created using her own hands. She looked at her carnage, now overrun by the process of nature, slowly rotting the wood and covering the ground in grass once again.

 

 

 

It was a true testament to the effects of the OH. No elephant would be able to snap or uproot trees as easily as she did. It was like a superpower...like of. There was obviously a limit to her strength.

 

 

 

She looked to see Brent standing in the water, the water going up to his knees. And never to him, Haley’s massive body sitting next to him. Haley was taller than Brent was even when she was sitting down.

 

 

 

They were both looking out into the water, so Julia stood back and waited. It was just like a movie scene. She didn’t want to interrupt their deep talk.

 

 

 

———————-

 

 

 

“Oh my god. This can’t be! Brent is a regular teenager just like them!” Dr. Pierce said. 

 

 

 

She looked at the test results of the DNA extracted from Brent’s hair. “Should we ask for a blood sample? I need to see the antibodies that are actually being expressed in his bloodstream. There are so many genes that could be the reason for this.”

 

 

 

“Well, what about this” said the doctor with her. “We try to make a new pill. It will be just like the original except customized for specifically Brent only”

 

 

 

“Will that work? The pill we made was supposed to be able to work in everyone’s bloodstream. What are you going to do differently?” Pierce asked.

 

 

 

“Well...” the doctor said. “We have to find out which antibodies are preventing the pill from working”

 

 

 

“Yeah” Pierce said. “So we are going to need a blood sample.”

 

 

 

“Yes” said the doctor.

 

 

 

—————————-

 

 

 

The sun was beginning to set as the day passed. The sky was turning yellow and orange as the sun continued its descent.

 

 

 

“Wow...” I said. “Are you sure? This is a little crazy”

 

 

 

“We’re on a fucking island” she said. “And you’re like a little yo-yo” she said. “I know you’ll always come back”

 

 

 

“Haha I am your little yo-yo” I replied.

 

 

 

“Here” Haley said. “Put your little hands up” she said. I did. 

 

 

 

“Tell me if this hurts at all” she said and stood up off the ground.

 

 

 

She stood all the way up, blocking the sun with her humongous shadow, and then wrapped each hand around my forearms. She bobbed next up and down like a yo-yo.

 

 

 

“Hehe you’re my little yo-yo” she said. For her, it must have really been like moving a little baby up and down. For me, it was a carnival ride. I continuously got shot up several feet in the air, then experienced a falling sensation for a half second. It kinda scared me too because our arms and hands were still wet, and if she dropped me it would hurt a ton, but that fear was what gave the thrill sensation of the ride.

 

 

 

After a little bit more of this, she put me down, and I had to catch my breath.

 

 

 

“Wow babe, it doesn’t even have to be sex, playing with you like this is too much for you!” She said giggling. And then she put her giant hands around my waist and picked me up. 

 

 

 

“Wheeee!” She said. I could tell she was getting her crackhead energy. “Ok Haley! You can put me down now cutie”

 

 

 

“Whoops sorry, I’m just a little excited that’s all” she said. “It’s so much fun being able to toss you around like this!”

 

 

 

“Yeah you’re like a human amusement park” I said. “ a little more spinning and I’m gonna yuke”

 

 

 

“Oh shit I’m sorry babe” she said. “I guess I just need to calm down”

 

 

 

“No need Haley” I said. “I’m a big guy I can handle you”

 

 

 

Then we heard splashing coming from the shore. It was Julia, who I completely forgot was even here.

 

 

 

“Hey Julia” Haley greeted the other giant. It was possible the angle of sunlight was making it difficult for me, but it seemed like Haley was just as tall as Julia.

 

 

 

“Hope I’m not interrupting anything. I can almost feel the love waves in he air” she said.

 

 

 

“Don’t worry. What took you so long, if you don’t mind me asking?” Haley’s asked

 

 

 

“Oh. I just went deep into the woods” Julia said. “I know how easy it is to spot me”

 

 

 

“Well remember Julia, unless it’s someone small like me, don’t worry everyone is as big as you now” I told her.

 

 

 

“Yeah, but still” she said.

 

 

 

“Nah we get it” Haley responded. “Hey Julia, you wouldn’t mind being our third wheel for dinner in a bit, would you?” She said.

 

 

 

“No. I wouldn’t. It’s not like I’m busy or anything” she said.

 

 

 

“Ok” Haley said. “Hey look the sun’s setting.”

 

 

 

At this point the sky was turning from yellow to orange. The beach was facing due south, so the sun was right on the sand.

 

 

 

“Hey let’s check out how the spike ball game is going” Haley said.

 

 

 

“Yeah let’s go” Julia agreed. They both started walking off. 

 

 

 

Their walking speed was insanely fast. I had to sprint to keep up with him. It wasn’t long before they both turned their heads around, watching me burn myself out just to keep up with them.

 

 

 

“Haha I heard tiny footsteps” Julia said as she turned round. “Here Haley you deserve a break I’ll carry him”

 

 

 

“Ok” Haley replied. Both of us knew Julia was gonna do something to me. Haley gave me a smile, and only she and I knew what she was telling me.

 

 

 

Julia turned round, bent over, and picked up my miniature body, again wrapping her fingers snugly around my waist and lifting me into the air.

 

 

 

Was this how light I was to them?

 

 

 

“Jeez you guys are picking me up like I’m a rag doll now” I said.

 

 

 

Julia was walking, still carrying me in both hands ”You feel like you’re like 30 pounds or something” she admitted.

 

 

 

“I’m still like 4’10” I said. “I should still weigh around 100 pounds right?”

 

 

 

“I don’t know” Haley said. 

 

 

 

“You’re 30 pounds now cutie” Julia said, as she tucked me to her left side, feeing her right hand, and continued walking.

 

 

 

They way she carried me was awkward. My penis was pressing into her hip bone, while my face was pressed against the underside of her tit. Very weird and I would have to guess uncomfortable for her to carry. But I guess not.

 

 

 

We watched the final points of spikeball. Daniella and Brady were winning, because although Brady had a size disadvantage, his smaller size allowed him to hit the ball more accurately. I don’t know what the final score was, but I could hear Daniella and Brady celebrating afterwards.

 

 

 

“Hey y’all we’re gonna head out” Haley said. “I’m tired from basketball this morning and we’ve been here all afternoon.” She complained.

 

 

 

“Yeah I think we might pack up too” Daniella said. “Guys pack up everything we’re heading back”

 

 

 

“Ok” Jessica said, grabbing the tiny spikeball net. Daniella opened up her giant-sized backpack, which was big enough to fit the net inside.

 

 

 

Haley and picked up our phones. They were blown up with Instagram, TikTok, and twitter notifications.

 

 

 

“Holy shut Brent I’m verified!” Haley exclaimed. And I checked my account for the same.

 

 

 

“Me too!” I said. “What happened?”

 

 

 

“It must have been because the internet opened up. We must have gone public!” She said.

 

 

 

Then I flash-backed to last night’s meeting. I remember Dr. Wilson covering it. “Yeah I remember the doctors telling us”

 

 

 

“Haha Brent, we gotta take some pics for the gram” Haley said.

 

 

 

“Haha. What are you gonna do with me?”  I asked her.

 

 

 

“Make couple photos that nobody else can replicate” she said.

 

 

 

Julia came back with her phone. “Haha I want in on this. And I’ll take pics for you guys”

 

 

 

“Yeah here. Can you take a couple pics  of us?” Asked my girlfriend.

 

 

 

“Yeah gimme your phone” Julia replied. And Haley handed it over.

 

 

 

It was a shame the sunset wasn’t over the water, but where it was was just fine. “Alright Brent, how do you wanna do this?” She looked down at me.

 

 

 

“I don’t know, pick me up and hold me out somewhere” is said.

 

 

 

“Ok, come here” she responded. I didn’t really move tho h, her long arms cane to me instead and lifted me off the ground yet again. My legs were really were useless at this point if I’m gonna be carried above ground all the time.

 

 

 

Haley lifted me up into the air like they do in the lion king. And Julia got a nice shot of her holding me out in front of her, facing towards the right, with the sunset in the background, above both of us.

 

 

 

Julia got another one where I lay across Haley’s arms like one of those models, and another where we stand facing each other to compare the sheer size difference.

 

 

 

“Wow these are good Julia, I like the lighting” Haley commented, scrolling through the tiny photos on her phone. I couldn’t agree or disagree because I wasn’t photogenic.

 

 

 

A text notification went through her phone. I read it aloud to the two bigger girls.

 

 

 

“Omega people” I started. I laughed a bit at what Haley put their contact name under. She had told me before I think but I forgot.

 

 

 

“We just came in with specialized iPads to trade you phone in with. Come see the giant tent we’re setting up tonight through Monday for an easy 5-minute transfer.”

 

 

 

“Oh cool. What’s today?” Haley asked. “What’s today again?”

 

 

 

“I haven’t thought about that since we came here” I exclaimed. 

 

 

 

“Me neither” said Haley. 

 

 

 

“It’s Saturday” Julia said, looking at her iPad.

 

 

 

“Who’s Julia where’d you get that?” Haley asked.

 

 

 

“I got it ever since I grew” she said. “It works just like an iPhone, cellular and everything, and it’s super light”

 

 

 

“Oh that’s cool” Haley said. “I’m probably gonna get one tonight. I hate how tiny my phone is”

 

 

 

From behind us, a group of people were walking over. “Hey guys lets get photos too” Daniella said.

 

 

 

We took several photos, and we ended staying at the beach for several hours. But we got all the pics we needed. I airdropped the photos to everybody from Haley’s phone successfully and I posted the photos on my insta as well as Haley’s. 

 

 

 

Julia and Haley started walking back. I was being held by Julia again, obviously.

 

 

 

This time, Julia thought it was a good idea to nestle me right underneath her rack. My body was cradled across her body. And while my head was resting next to her shoulder, I could have sworn I heard moaning under her breath, but it also could be just from walking and carrying me. If I was as light as she said I was, then the answer would be the former. Plus, my body was pushing her breasts upwards, as if she wasn’t satisfied with their firmness and perkiness already.

 

 

 

Julia smiled down at me. I don’t know why, but she did. I smiled back because I didn’t know what to do.

 

 

 

I pulled my phone out of my pocket and started texting Haley.

 

 

 

B: Haley do you see how this bitch is carrying me?

 

 

 

H: is that a problem? Hehe

 

 

 

I looked over at Haley who was working to hide her smile from Julia by tilting her head down.

 

 

 

B: Help meeeeeeee

 

 

 

H: hehe ur helpless

 

 

 

B: haleyyyyyyyyyy

 

 

 

H: 😂😂

 

 

 

H: what r u thinking abt rn

 

 

 

I almost laughed. She was looking at me but I knew if I made eye contact with her Julia would catch us in the act.

 

 

 

Instead she turned to Haley. “Hey, why is your face so red?” She asked Haley.

 

 

 

She said “Ok...” and then started laughing. Julia looked at her awkwardly, and I was cringing. I think she was gonna cough up our shenanigans.

 

 

 

“Why are you carrying him like that?” Haley said.

 

 

 

“Oh, umm I don’t know” Julia said and smiled. “I’m sorry Brent, I just find this to be comfortable”

 

 

 

“No, carry on” I said, knowing Haley would laugh more. 

 

 

 

Haley’s face was still red as a tomato. “Oh my god” she said.

 

 

 

Then she looked back at her vibrato phone. Her mouth opened up as if to say “oh my god”, but she caught herself.

 

 

 

Julia started laughing too. “Oh my god Haley you’re laughing so hard, she said” 

 

 

 

But Julia thought she was still laughing at the way I was nestled underneath her rack, whose jelly-like feel was felt with every ripple her footfalls sent through it.

 

 

 

And initially, that was true, but what Haley was laughing at was the text I just sent her.

 

 

 

I sent her “what she gonna do next? Sit on me?”

 

 

 

——————

 

 

 

“Wow, imagine” Hannah said after the end of Godzilla.

 

 

 

“Imagine what?” Lindsay asked.

 

 

 

“Imagine if the hormone made us grow so big we were bigger than the biggest skyscrapers” Hannah replied.

 

 

 

“Yeah, and imagine being the queen of the island too” Megan replied. 

 

 

 

“Yeah that would be kinda cool. Too bad it didn’t happen” Gill said. “But I mean, for now we have Eric”

 

 

 

And then, just then, there was a knock on the door.

 

 

 

“Ugh I got it” Hannah said.

 

 

 

The giant stepped to her door and opened. It was Eric.

 

 

 

“Well hey little guy! Wanna come in?” She asked the beaten man.

 

 

 

“Umm sure. I was going to ask anyways”  he said. Hannah was excited. If what Megan said was true, why the fuck would he come back other than his stone-inscribed desire for more sex.

 

 

 

Eric was greeted to the other three girls. “Hey ladies” he said. He looked beaten, and while there were no signs he had rough sex, he had a massive boner sticking through his pants. Megan knew why he was back. She never finished him. Eric wasn’t operating on his brain’s will. He was victim to the tons of sexual pressure that was built up while smelling her pussy. He needed to cum bad.

 

 

 

“Anything else you’re willing to do?” Gill asked.

 

 

 

“For...”

 

 

 

“For our pleasure” gill said, cutting him off. But Eric was too pent up. What she said turned him on. 

 

 

 

“I’ll do anything” he said.

 

 

 

“Ok” Hannah replied. “We didn’t get any drinks with our pizzas. Can you grab us a couple lemonades from the food court?” 

 

 

 

Eric grunted and proceeded through the door.

 

 

 

“What was that?” Hannah threatened.

 

 

 

“My pleasure” Eric replied as he went out the door

 

 

 

——————————

 

 

 

“Hey, Daniella just texted me” said Haley. “She wants me over at her hotel room.” 

 

 

 

“Oh, so like, no boys allowed?” I replied.

 

 

 

“No boys allowed” she said.

 

 

 

“Oh. Julia did you get an invite?” I asked her.

 

 

 

“No...” she said, disappointed.

 

 

 

“Oh don’t worry Julia, it’s only because she hasn’t really gotten to know you yet” Haley reassured her. “Trust me, a couple of days later and you’ll have her trust”

 

 

 

“Ok” said Julia. “Yeah I get a bad vibe from her anyways. She seems a bit bitchy”

 

 

 

“Oh girl that’s an understatement” Haley responded.

 

 

 

“Ok. That’s fine I’ll just hang with Julia and then go back to my room later” I said.

 

 

 

“Ok. It might last all night, I don’t know” Haley said. “But I’m gonna go now”

 

 

 

“Ok Haley. I’ll see you tomorrow?” I asked her before she left for her room.

 

 

 

“Yeah I’ll see you tomorrow” Haley said and headed for the hotel.

 

 

 

When Haley was out of earshot, Julia turned to me, still nestled in her arms like a baby.

 

 

 

“Hmmm. I mean I guess if your captain wants you to meet up with you, you would have to to avoid her bad side” Julia told me.

 

 

 

“Yeah Daniella, she’s a bitchy one” I said. Julia smiled.

 

 

 

“Hey Brent, wanna grab dinner?”

 

 

 

I was against the idea of eating in public. “Let’s head back to... oh wait I don’t have my own place”

 

 

 

“You want to head to mine?” Julia said.

 

 

 

“Yeah. But is there a way to take out food? I mean you’re great Julia but I don’t want to eat in public with you”

 

 

 

“Why?” Julia asked, and then realized the answer immediately after.

 

 

 

“Oh. Hmmm. Well I will get us food to take back here? Ok?” She said.

 

 

 

“Yeah. That’s fine” I said.

 

 

 

“Ok. Let me get dressed. I don’t think I’d want to eat in my swimsuit anyways” Julia said. She got up and threw on shorts, a tank top, and flip-flops.

 

 

 

“What do you want? I’m fine with pizza” Julia asked me. 

 

 

 

I know better than to go against what the girl prefers. “Yeah pizzas fine with me”

 

 

 

“Ok lil Brent don’t go anywhere” she said.

 

 

 

“See ya soon Julia” I said.

 

 

 

And with that, the door shut. I wanted to open it and hang with Haley for a bit, but I knew she was gonna from her room.

 

 

 

I looked again at the closed door. Would I even be able to reach the handle?

 

 

 

I walked up to the giant sized door. The knob was around eight feet high by my estimate. That’s nearly twice my height. I was shocked at how small I truly have become. the scale of everything relative was really beginning to set in my head now. It almost as if everything didn’t get bigger, I got smaller. I had no clue I was so short. I always thought I would at least be able to reach a doorknob. I must have been spoiled by the way Haley would carry me places now.

 

 

 

Then I realized I could simply text Haley. I whipped open my phone and started texting her.

 

 

 

B: Hey Haley hows your night out so far?

 

 

 

H: Oh my god I’m having a fucking blast. I’m talking so much shit about you to Liz and Jose at the food court 😘

 

 

 

B: stop talking about my cocccccc

 

 

 

H: Oh don’t worry I told them it was enormous hehe 🙃

 

 

 

B: Julia is actually heading for the food court right now

 

 

 

H: Without u?

 

 

 

B: I told her I don’t wanna be seen eating dinner with any girl but you

 

 

 

H: aw babe you didn’t have to do Julia like that.

 

 

 

B: Yeah but I did so like yeah

 

 

 

H: You better do her extra well tonight or imma slap you

 

 

 

B: You said you wanted to stop feeing bad for her

 

 

 

H: Ya. Ur point?

 

 

 

B: My point is I only go all out when I’m with u bby🥰

 

 

 

H: Ha if what you call in bed is “all out” then you’re gonna have to start using pills

 

 

 

B: That’s not fair it’s Bc ur bigggg

 

 

 

H: yeah. Big girl big needs bitch

 

 

 

H: oh shit she’s here bye Brent ly 💖

 

 

 

B: byed84;a039;d84;a039;

 

 

 

Jeez. Haley can be so quick to call out my size disadvantage, but then again, I guess that’s the biggest label on me right now. I sighed.

 

 

 

But then again I started thinking abt Julia. I had no idea what to expect from her in bed. Rough, gentle, experienced, amateur, or how long she would last.

 

 

 

———————

 

 

 

Daniella and Jessica burst into the room, feet still full of sand and bodies all exhausted from today’s festivities.

 

 

 

“Dani, I’m so pent up from today. Can you grab Mitch”

 

 

 

“One sec. I’m really tired” Daniella replied. “Here, we can turn ourselves on and then I’ll grab him. That’ll be nice, won’t it Jess”

 

 

 

“Yes” she said, her eyes dilating as she stared at her partner in her eyes. It was that time once again where Daniella was no longer just a friend, she was also her guide into the world of the giantess fetish.

 

 

 

And for this time around, Daniella planned to emphasize that she is not only to be her guide, but her lover as well.

 

 

 

Daniella’s head drifted towards Jessica’s, before Jessica grabbed Daniella and pulled her into a kiss.

 

 

 

The two fifteen-plus footers laid down on the bed, tongue-kissing themselves for a few minutes. Jesica started taking off Daniella’s clothes. Once she was stripped down to her swimsuit, the blonde pulled back and got up on her knees above her sex partner, straddling her between her thighs.

 

 

 

“So baby you wanna grab our lucky man?” Daniella asked with the whip of her hair.

 

 

 

“Yes please” Jess answered submissively.

 

 

 

Daniella hopped off the bed and walked to the top shelf. Jessica started at Daniella’s beautiful ass as she walked away from her. She never considered herself a lesbian, but after the way Daniella’s been treating her recently, she would definitely be simping for Daniella for a long time.

 

 

 

Daniella turned around, and saw the microsecond where Jessica’s eyes darted from her ass to her face. She winked at her. Jessica was getting wet.

 

 

 

“Take off your clothes” Daniella commanded. Jessica nodded submissively and quickly slid off everything, with no regard where the clothes went afterward.

 

 

 

Mitchell was hearing everything from the shoebox. He was hungry though, he hadn’t eaten since Jessica have him a couple bread crumbs yesterday. Then, he felt two giant hands grab the box and move it, sending him flying into the wall.

 

 

 

Mitchell’s eyes, once again, were blinded from the sudden change from the dark box to the open light. It took a good two minutes for him to be able to look at what was the source of moans and lewd noises above him.

 

 

 

He was in between the two god-sized girls, both on their knees, kissing high above him. One of them was wearing a bikini, and the other was wearing nothing, letting her pink pussy open and free to rain down juice on whoever was unlucky enough to be below.

 

 

 

The girls shifted, causing large tremors on the mattress. The shifting environment of the mattress caused Mitchell to lose balance and fall. He rolled a bit before he stopped himself. He was struggling to survive yet another “session” between the 16-foot blondie and her submissive sex partner. Both grinding their bodies against each other. Each could be named as God’s greatest works of art.

 

 

 

Mitchell began to smell what was Jessica’s extremely aroused vagina. And it didn’t help that he was standing right beneath it. Occasionally, warm drops of her juice would fall and splash into Mitchell, giving him a stronger scent to embrace. His dick was begging for attention despite his situation.

 

 

 

Daniella looked down to see if her victim was awake yet. Her excitement was expressed as she smiled down at the struggling man trying to regain his balance between the constantly moving pillars around him, making indents in the mayoress that threatened to crush the little man underneath them.

 

 

 

“Our little man is ready to play” Daniella said.

 

 

 

“Ooh yay!” Jessica said and backed up to see the tiny guy. 

 

 

 

Mitchell backed up as he looked at the behemoth naked teenager, staring down at him on her knees. “Like what you see” Jess said.

 

 

 

Mitchell nodded and his dick twitched.

 

 

 

“Haha your little dick said yes too” Jess said. 

 

 

 

“Hey Mitch, I’m here too. Wanna give me some attention as well?”

 

 

 

Mitch turned around to see the bikini-clad alpha, also on her knees, staring down at him.

 

 

 

“I don’t think you wanna miss the show” Daniella said. “Neither do you Jess”

 

 

 

“Ooh, I wanna show” Jess said. Behind him, Jessica shifted to lay down on her belly next to Mitchell. The constant movement caused Mitchell to stumble again. He was still decently sized to survive the small tremors the giant naturally make, but on the mattress, where the giants would literally shake the world with each movement, it was hard to stay upright.

 

 

 

Jess‘s body was laying down next to Mitchell. Her legs dangled off the side. Mitchell looked at her head next to his body. Mitchell wasn’t even as big as her head.

 

 

 

Daniella began her strip tease. She constantly swayed her hips side to side, and run her hands down every single curve she could flaunt. Mitchell would have jacked off right now if he wasn’t scared of her crushing him.

 

 

 

After a little bit of teasing, she finally slipped off her swim top. Her perfect tits jiggled and relaxed as they were finally released. Despite being jiggly, however, they did not seem to have changed shape from when Daniella was wearing a bra. Her breasts was simply that perfect. So impossibly perfect. Daniella squeezed each one individually, showing off how perfect they were and how hard both of her brown nipples were. Jessica cheered.

 

 

 

Then she ran her hands down her torso, following the hourglass shape and her eight-pack, all the way to her hips. The width of them hinted at what she was hiding behind.

 

 

 

Daniella spread her thighs further apart, bringing the tiny guy inches apart from the wet stain on the bottom of her white bikini bottom. Her cameltoe jutted out. 

 

 

 

Daniella ran her fingers along her vulva through the panties. “This is where you’re mouth is going” she said seductively to Jessica, who said “yayyyy you’re killing it Dani!”. 

 

 

 

Then Daniella said “and this is where your slave’s body is going”. She said, rubbing her finger up against her labia again, and then rubbing the smelly substance on mitchell’s naked body. 

 

 

 

Mitchell actually was enjoying the show. Despite his urge to whack himself off immediately, this was the first time he was getting this kind of attention in a while. And despite her probably torturing and raping him later, she was super hot.

 

 

 

Daniella finally turned around and squatted down, giving both viewers the hottest view of her ass. She twerked for a little bit before slowly pulling down her panties, releasing her bare ass to Mitchell and Jessica.

 

 

 

“Oh my god Dani! You’re so good” she said, and then kissed Daniella on the right cheek. Mitch reminds himself Jessica kisses her ass both physically and figuratively. Despite overpowering Mitchell on the daily, she has a superior too.

 

 

 

Daniella turned back around and let her booty drop onto the bed, causing Mitchell to fly forward into her awaiting labia.

 

 

 

Daniella moaned loudly and Mitchell grunted ad the impact was made. Mitchell’s lower body had hit her soft lips, but his head banged against her clit and Mitch’s eats were ringing.

 

 

 

“Oh my god! He literally jumped onto my pussy!” She said in brief ecstasy. 

 

 

 

Jessica’s fingers began to probe around Daniella’s clit. “Oh my little baby was Daniella too much for you tonight already?” She said as she turned Mitchell around. Mitchell’s eyes were barely open. He was seeing double.

 

 

 

“Come on now, you’ve rumbled with the big girls before” Jess said before she reached a hand between her and started rubbing herself while laying belly down on the bedsheets.

 

 

 

Jess then took her lubed up hand and started rubbing her juices onto Mitchell’s body.

 

 

 

“Come on. I know you’re hormones are overriding the pain. Dive into Dani’s pussy!” She cheered.

 

 

 

She was right. Mitchell really wanted to cum despite the pain. Overcoming the pain was an important step to becoming the lover they want him to be.

 

 

 

Mitchell first planted his head into the warm cave, making Daniella moan as he pushed the walls wider to fit his body inside.

 

 

 

Mitch felt a giant force from behind him push on his legs. He guessed it was Jessica’s index finger, applying more power than his tiny body could ever exert.

 

 

 

Then, the finger was replaced with something wet and sticky. It was rocking his foot, causing him to squirm and Daniella to moan. 

 

 

 

“Ah yes Jessica just like that. He’s behaving so well!” Daniella said down to her lover, who was pushing in their little sex slave with her tongue.

 

 

 

Once Jessica pushed him as far as her tongue could push him, she began working on Daniella’s clit, licking the inside of the sensitive body part. 

 

 

 

Daniella let herself fall back and lay down. She was in such a state of pleasure unlike anything she’s ever experienced when she was smaller.

 

 

 

Meanwhile inside, Mitchell’s body was constantly trying to cope with the continuous crushing force of Daniella’s pussy. Not to mention he couldn’t help but thrash as Jessica’s tongue tickled his feet. Daniella felt every single movement, every single struggle of the tiny inside her, and she loved it.

 

 

 

And while Mitchell didn’t exactly love the situation, his dick was pressing and rubbing Daniella’s G-spot. No, Mitchell did not know what his dick was rubbing up against, but he was able to finally cum and spray his tiny seed all around Daniella’s pussy.

 

 

 

Daniella didn’t notice her slave had finished inside of her but that didn’t matter. She didn’t get off on knowing she was fucking Mitchell, she got off on knowing Mitchell’s as helpless to every single whim she had, as well as dominate another full-sized human being who was eating her out right now.

 

 

 

Daniella grabbed her tits in the midst of her stimulation, and a couple seconds later started to climax.

 

 

 

While Jessica wasn’t experienced enough to tell, Mitchell could tell by the way her pussybwalls connapsed on him, squeezing him harder than anything before. He was drowning in her juices, his own sweat, and now Daniella’s cum. 

 

 

 

The white sticky fluid came up like it always did. It came in bursts, soaked Mitchell’s head as well as overwhelm his senses, and left him little room to breathe until the liquid fully drained out of her cave, flowing beneath Mitchell and out the bottom.

 

 

 

“Jessica oh my god that was so good” Daniella said as she sat up. Jessica looked up to see the giant’s abs flex as she sat up. Daniella’s abs were perfect. Larger and more chiseled than most men’s six-packs, yet not overwhelmingly big.

 

 

 

“Dani should I fish out the little guy” Jess asked.

 

 

 

“Nah, I have something better” she said, hornier than ever. She had no respect for Mitchell to begin with, but this time she didn’t even care if he needed a break. She wanted to cum again.

 

 

 

Mitchell felt that familiar pair of fingers reach in and grab his single leg, and slowly drag him out of the drying and hardening cave. One again he would have the fresh, cold air and a chance to lay on the ground regaining his energy.

 

 

 

But all she did was tug on him a bit. Half of his body was hanging outside, he could feel it, maybe she wanted him to push the rest of him out himself?

 

 

 

His arms were outstretched in front of him, so he couldn’t push off the only hard surface in the entire organ, the clit. The walls were getting wet and slippery again and Mitchell couldn’t get a grip on the sides to properly push himself out. His struggles seemed to make the matters worse too. He heard more moaning echoing through the cave. Mitchell was beginning to wonder if she wanted him to come out.

 

 

 

 Outside, Daniella was making out with Jessica once again, hands wrapped around each other’s bodies, and rock hard nipples rubbing up against the smoothest skin. Then, their flexible legs wrapped around each other, pushing their crotches together.

 

 

 

Daniella whispered something in Jessica’s ear seductively, and then licked it, causing Jess to moan. Jessica scooted her hips forward, not only colliding her crotch with Daniella’s but trapping Mitchell’s dangling legs inside another familiar environment.

 

 

 

Mitchell’s worst case scenario was complete. Although if he wasn’t as exhausted maybe he wound enjoy being crammed between two giant  vaginas.

 

 

 

Both of the superiors started moaning as they laid down and scissored each other.

 

 

 

Mitchell was placed right between both vaginas, so every movement he made affected both girls evenly, right at their clits too.

 

 

 

Mitchell, again, could not resist the urgency to squirm in the hope that it would help him escape the enclosed space. The position he‘s in was especially dangerous because the two moving organs of Mitchell’s world could shift a little too far to the side and snap the helpless man in half. Despite the squirming, however, his dick was rubbing against two well-lubricated folds of Daniella’s labia. The grinding sensation combined with the lubrications caused a 

 

 

 

Daniella has seen enough giantess content to know how risky it was for Mitchell’s life to be put in such a position, but subconsciously, she knew she was getting so turned on off of it, and the fact that Mitchell’s health wasn’t really worth that much to them. Plus, Mitchell was enjoying it, she felt his hard dick penetrate two folds inside her.

 

 

 

She also looked at Jessica. She probably had no idea what was at risk for Mitchell. She was pretty much unaware of her power over the guy. That turned Daniella on even more.

 

 

 

Jessica came first, and Mitchell felt the cum splashing onto his feet as he kicked at the liquid like he was kicking before to try and escape the two grinding environments. 

 

 

 

And despite orgasming earlier, Daniella came shortly after. She threw her head back as she flooded the vagina containing Mitchell’s head.

 

 

 

Mitchell had came too, involuntarily of course. The folds of flesh inside Daniella’s giant sex organ was almost like a vagina fitted for someone Mitchell’s size.

 

 

 

“Oh my god Jess” Daniella said laying down. “That was awesome!”

 

 

 

“I love you Daniella” Jessica replied. As both continued to slow their breathing and simply relax in the afterglow of what was their most passionate sex ever. 

 

 

 

For Jessica, the passionate sex was a sign that the two were getting closer. And Jessica was really drawn to Daniella for the way she turns her on, so she continued to fall head over heels for her lesbian partner.

 

 

 

But for Daniella, she saw one of her deepest darkest secrets turn her world into something amazing. Despite Mitchell being a slave, the poor little guy was the key component of the relationship. Without Mitchell, there was no Jessella.

 

 

 

———————

 

 

 

I sat as I waited for Haley to text back.

 

 

 

I really loved Haley, and I want to stay loyal to her, but if she knows that I’m doing this, if she told me I should go out and do this, am I still being loyal?

 

 

 

But then again, the upsides of having Julia were that her tits were enormous, and the element of surprise that came from not knowing what she’s like. And the thought on knowing I had a girlfriend plays in too, despite her knowing. That helped me arouse myself. But I didn’t need that now. 

 

 

 

Tonight, Julia would be a good one-nighter, but it was only seven, and maybe I could talk her into asking out a guy or something.

 

 

 

Then I got a text:

 

 

 

J:Are you sure you don’t wanna come down here? Haley is down here. People won’t get sus.

 

 

 

B: yeah I’m fine

 

 

 

J: Okkkkkkk

 

 

 

Then I got a text from Dr. pierce.

 

 

 

P: Her brent, we’ve been doing research on your DNA lately, and our team is requesting a small blood draw to help see what is actually going on in your blood. Do you care to drop by some time to do this?

 

 

 

B: Nope I can come tomorrow

 

 

 

P: awesome! See you then

 

 

 

I don’t know what they’re doing over there, but I hope I don’t have to give anymore blood anytime soon.

 

 

 

Then I got yet another text.

 

 

 

H: Julia is heading back up. Looks like you guys were too pussy to come out huh?

 

 

 

B: Babe I dint want people getting sus you know?

 

 

 

H: Ha who gives a fuck?

 

 

 

B: ME! Because I wanna look loyal!

 

 

 

H: lol you’re a liar 

 

 

 

B: stop it

 

 

 

H: liar liar tiny underwear on fire

 

 

 

Ok. I want getting anything else useful outta that convo except for the fact Julia was heading  back for the hotel.

 

 

 

A couple minutes later Julia swung open the door. A delicious pizza was waiting for both of us.

 

 

 

“Bon appetit” Julia said cheerfully.

 

 

 

She placed the pizza box on the bed, both of us laying on top like an 80’s couple. Julia grabbed the remote.

 

 

 

“Anything you wanna watch on Netflix?” She asked me.

 

 

 

“It’s whatever you want” I replied.

 

 

 

“Ok... hmmm we should find a movie that suits us. You know?”

 

 

 

“Umm whatever you want Julia” I said. God, could things get more cringy?

 

 

 

She grabbed the giant remote half as tall as I was and started scrolling through the available videos?

 

 

 

How about “honey I shrunk the kids?” She said.

 

 

 

“Nah” I said. “I’ve seen that one already”

 

 

 

“Me too” she said, and kept scrolling.

 

 

 

“Ant-man and the wasp?”

 

 

 

“Saw that one too, although it was a decent movie” I replied to her.

 

 

 

 “Nah we gotta find something we haven’t seen yet” she said confidently. “Let’s find something we both haven’t seen”

 

 

 

Then we found a movie made not too long ago. I’ve seen the ads for the movie when I was little but I didn’t feel like watching it.

 

 

 

“Gulliver’s travels?” She asked. “It looks pretty interesting to me”

 

 

 

“Never seen it either” I said honestly.

 

 

 

“Me neither” said and immediately pressed play. Then she laid down on the bed next to the large pizza and started gobbling down pizza.

 

 

 

“Are you comfy Brent?” She asked me.

 

 

 

“Well I kinda wanna lie down too” I replied. I figured I would slide now to make things less awkward later. I knew that from experience.

 

 

 

“Here, I have a special spot for my little king” Julia said, patting her stomach.

 

 

 

I laughed. “Is your stomach gonna be soft enough? I don’t wanna feel your abs twitch while I eat, that’s gonna take away my appetite”

 

 

 

“Don’t worry. The omega hormone made us perfect. Nothing bad should happen!” Julia assured me. 

 

 

 

“Ok” I said, grabbing a pizza and climbing onto Julia’s “throne” for me. 

 

 

 

——————

 

 

 

Mitchell woke up in a bed, stiff as he ever was. By “stiff”, his mobility was literally impaired due to a dried coat of combined vaginal secretions from both girls.

 

 

 

Slowly, he was able to get up and observe the world he was in. But then the world shook immediately after. It was as if a temple noticed his awakening and began shifting to open the path to a room.

 

 

 

Daniella and Jessica took about 15 minutes to lay in bed naked together before doing anything. But Jessica had awoken to the grunting of Mitchell standing up.

 

 

 

Mitchell realized he was in between the two goddesses. In front of him was the sex organ he was just inside. He turned around and saw, the other sex organ he was just in. 

 

 

 

Daniella opened her eyes and looked at the worn down toy. She cooed and a lazy hand swooped Mitchell onto her grasp.

 

 

 

Daniella shifted to lean on her elbows as she started down at the little guy, holding him as if she was on her phone. She licked her lips and said “thanks little guy. You were good last night”.

 

 

 

Mitchell was looking up helplessly at his captivator. Although she wasn’t really awake yet,  She still really looked like she was passionately thanking him. For the first time, he thought that maybe they really did value him.

 

 

 

Daniella brought the little guy up to her face and kissed his whole head in one smooch. Mitchell was overwhelmed at first, but it was nice to finally see some appreciation from what was one of the two the only close people in his life.

 

 

 

“Be a good little slave and when I’m happy like this maybe I’ll promote you to a pet” she whispered to him, and smiled. 

 

 

 

Mitch looked beneath her head and was checking out her dangling boobs. Maybe the girls weren’t entirely cold-hearted. And if they did have some gratitude for his existence, there are some guys out there who would die to even get the chance to see these girls naked. He pretty just fucked both of them.

 

 

 

Then he started to grow a boner. Daniella smiles.

 

 

 

Jessica started shifting. She seemed to have been awoken from the sounds next to her. She looked up to see Daniella holding the little guy. She could just notice his protruding penis in her  blurry vision.

 

 

 

“Hehe hey cuties” she mumbled, scooting over and wrapping her hands around Daniella. Daniella turned and the two made out.

 

 

 

Mitchell, still enclosed in Daniella’s grasp, witnessed the passionate kiss from less than a foot away. The two titanic lips continued their kissing as Mitchell became more turned on than ever. To watch something like that, at his size and distance, was truly a man’s dream. He slowly drifted an arm down to his twitching boner and started moving until Daniella pulled out of the kiss,

 

 

 

“Ok someone’s seen too much” Daniella said. “Don’t jerk yourself off. You cum when I tell you to” Daniella said rather relaxedly.

 

 

 

And immediately, Mitchell seemed to lose his desire for release. It was if Daniella opened his brain as well as his body. But really, it was just out of his fear of violating such a titan.

 

 

 

“Daniella what time is it?” Jess murmured.

 

 

 

“It’s nine” she said. “Dinner?”

 

 

 

“Sure”

 

 

 

“Alright imma slap on some of your pajamas” Daniella said.

 

 

 

“Yeah go for it” Jess mumbled. “Gimme a couple minutes” she said and rolled back to her side of the bed.

 

 

 

Daniella threw on a loose T-shirt and some pajama bottoms before dragging Jess out of bed to do the same.

 

 

 

“Alright, do we want anything else?” Daniella said looking around. She looked around and then locked her eyes on Mitchell, left all alone on the bed.

 

 

 

“Shouldn’t we put him back?” Jessica said to Daniella.

 

 

 

“Nah, we won’t be gone for long. Plus, we haven’t fed him all day” she replied.

 

 

 

“So what are we gonna do? Take him with us?” Jess asked. She was a little concerned about getting caught, but so was Daniella.

 

 

 

“Haha yeah, and I know exactly how to carry him” she replied, walking over to Mitchell.

 

 

 

The sixteen foot giantess bent over, showing Mitchell her rack once more before snatching him up with her big hand.

 

 

 

“Alright let’s go Jess” she said, with Mitchell in her hand.

 

 

 

Mitchell looked up at her chin, which was quickly replaced with her face tilting down, looking right at him.

 

 

 

“I’ll put you in a spot you’re gonna love, or hate depending on how bad you need to cum” she said. “But if you cum, you and I get caught, and you’ll leave us” she said. “So don’t cum”.

 

 

 

And before Mitchell could cough up a question to an “of course”, Daniella tucked him right into her massive cleavage. At her size, the tiny man was able to just fit inside her cleavage without anything sticking out. 

 

 

 

Mitchell’s layer of dried cum prevented him from truly feeling the fleshy breasts against his skin, so that was a plus, but his dick was still rubbing up against skin, and that was turning him on badly. And plus, there were so many ways the layer of dried cum would peel off of Mitchell...

 

 

 

Mitchell quickly got used to the slight jiggle her tits did on every footstep. He imagined what it would be like to be Daniella and carry those hooters everywhere she went. Does the jiggle get annoying? Does it hurt her back at all? And does she appreciate the attention she got? Mitchell’s curiosity had him in deep thought as his blond Amazonian captivator followed Jessica out the door and towards the East stairs to head to the food court.

 

 

 

————————-

 

 

 

Most of the movie was about a giant man in a Lilliputian community, but we can say was a real confidence booster to see what that girl does to Gulliver character in Gulliver’s Travels. 

 

 

 

Imagine living in an eight year-old’s dollhouse, forced to live your life as a literal toy, being bossed around at her whim.

 

 

 

“Wow, you better spend the days wisely while you’re still big” Julia said to me as a laid down on her stomach, my head nestled between her cleavage.

 

 

 

“Why?” I said.

 

 

 

“Because you’re gonna eventually end up like that!” She said back to me.

 

 

 

“Well that won’t happen for a while” I said to her. “I’m only shrinking like an inch and a half a day. And right now I’m like 4’10””

 

 

 

“Really?” She said. “That means I’m three times as tall as you. Let’s measure” she said.

 

 

 

Underneath me I felt her abs tighten, causing me to get scared and roll off as she sat up.

 

 

 

I will never get used to our size difference. Every time a giant stands next to me, I feel so insignificant and small. The feeling’s power is the same every time too; overwhelming.

 

 

 

Julia stood next to the tv, which was still running, and waved me over. “Here. I would say stand back to back but I think I can measure you from the front” she said.

 

 

 

I stood up as straight as I can, and Julia leaned over and placed her hand on my head.

 

 

 

Yeah Brent you only come up to like halfway up my thigh” she said. I turned to see that she was indeed telling the truth. “Here want me to grab a tape measure?” She asked me. 

 

 

 

“Sure” I said back to her. Julia walked to her drawer, which I could not see it’s contents but assumed it had the same old plan B, birth control, bible (lol) and tape measure. She whipped out an enlarged tape measure.

 

 

 

She measured me against her leg. “Brent you shrank a whole inch. You’re 4’9”. I got really worried for a second and realized that I measured myself this morning; which is a while back.

 

 

 

“No surprise there” is said over the tv. 

 

 

 

“Aww. I feel so bad for you” Julia said. “It must be tough being so small”. The giant girl sat down on the ground criss-cross applesauce on the floor like a little curious girl. A giant arm reached out and clumsily massaged my head.

 

 

 

“Yeah. But luckily I’m friends with a bunch of giants who help me out” I replied. “Like you”

 

 

 

Julia blushed. “Brent come on I barely did anything for you!” She said giggling.

 

 

 

Then followed an awkward silence. The tv ran in the background. 

 

 

 

“Brent” Julia said. I could tell her lust was building up inside her.

 

 

 

“Yeah?” I said.

 

 

 

“I actually think I could do a lot for you tonight” she said.

 

 

 

“Really.” I said back to her. The emotions in the air said it all. I was gonna add Julia to my body count.

 

 

 

“Yeah. All you have to do is come here” she said, reaching an arm around me and bringing me in for a kiss.

 

 

 

I climbed up onto her legs as we continued the Kissing. She tasted really minty, probably because she knew what was gonna happen. Her humongous tongue reached far and deep into mine, and it turned me on as I struggled to fend her off with my smaller tongue.

 

 

 

It really was incredible to see how effortless she dominated me. From the way I was helpless while she was kissing, I knew who was in control.

 

 

 

Although I was able to reach Julia’s body and feel everything from her head to her torso. She was too big for me to remove any clothes. When Haley and I went at it we would be in our light loose pajamas. Maybe she did that on purpose knowing I couldn’t remove anything tight on my own.

 

 

 

She laughed at my feeble attempt, and she stopped kissing me to take off my shirt and pants, leaving me in my underwear with a giant bulge. She smiled.

 

 

 

Her giant fingers slid from my feet to my crotch, giving me goosebumps, and with two delicate fingers, pulled down my underwear slowly. She let my boner bounce up once it was free from the force of my waistband.

 

 

 

“Oh wow Brent you’re kinda big” she said. “Well, bigger than expected. What are you? 7 inches?”

 

 

 

“I’d say 6.5 or so...” I replied. I really just wanted her to start sucking or do whatever she had planned.

 

 

 

“Wow” she said. The compliment just made me more horny, I loved it when girls complimented my body during sex.

 

 

 

My ambition was cut short when Julia took her giant hand and wrapped my entire length with it. At her size, my dick was completely enveloped in her hand. It wasn’t even close.

 

 

 

“Hmm. I guess I really can’t give you a hand job, huh?” Julia said.

 

 

 

“No but I bet your mouth would be nice” I said.

 

 

 

She cooed at me as she let go on my dick and opened up her mouth. Of course, her mouth enveloped my entire dick. It was such a nice blowjob. It might just be the best blowjob anyone has given me since Haley hasn’t put her mouth on my dick at her current size yet.

 

 

 

The powerful sucking plus her massive tongue at work made me moan and grab her head. I started humping into her mouth and eventually came inside her mouth. I heard her moan as she felt my cum hit her mouth and swallowed loudly.

 

 

 

“Mmm your tiny load actually tasted really good” she said smiling at me. “It was like candy”.

 

 

 

I blushed. “Haha thanks Julia. Is it your turn now?”

 

 

 

“Of course it is, if you can handle it?” She said, starting to strip down in front of me. She seemed really eager to resume the action since she didn’t really take the time to sexily strip in front of me. But it didn’t change the final product: Julia in all her glory. Her beautiful tits continued to jut straight out of her chest, and her massive ass was  absolutely amazing as well.

 

 

 

“Is this too much for you?” She asked me as she posed sexily.

 

 

 

.”Yeah, so much of you and only so much of me. Where should I start?” I asked her.

 

 

 

“Hehe I know where you should start” Julia said, grabbing her enormous titties. “I know these are bigger than Haley’s” she said.

 

 

 

“Oh my god yes they are” I said, entranced by the way Julia’s wiggled her firm tits at me.

 

 

 

“Then come here” she said, grabbing me and cradling me like a baby. She grabbed her tit and held it out for me to drink.

 

 

 

She was a teenager, who has never been pregnant, so she didn’t lactate when I sucked on her nipple, but still I was really turned on by the way I was able to make her moan and shove her hand onto the back of my head, pushing me harder against her nipple. I licked on the tip of her nipple as well as around the areola.

 

 

 

I felt her get up and start walking since her boobs were juggling and her hand was moving up and down. She must be getting something. A minute later, I heard a buzzing sound followed by a large moan. Did she grab a vibrator?

 

 

 

Finally, with the release of her hand she set me free, the tit bouncing me off of her and letting me check out what she was doing. Julia was sitting on her bed, her back against the back of the bed. I watched as she pulled out a electric toothbrush that clearly she was using as a vibrator.

 

 

 

 I looked at the giant electric toothbrush. Julia has apparently been shoving the rounded back end of the toothbrush up her vagina. Now that I’ve seen what girls like Julia was shoving in between her legs, what chance did I have? Why am I even here? A strange feeling of inadequacy went through my head. I would never be able to fill up a giantess’s vagina the way that inanimate object could.

 

 

 

“Sorry Brent” Julia said. “I had to pull it out. You were doing so well and I liked it a lot and...”

 

 

 

“Ok Julia it’s ok” I said, trying not to ruin the moment. Then my quick thinking kicked in. “Here I’ll go down there for you”

 

 

 

“Ok” she said excitedly, and retracted the soaked toothbrush. 

 

 

 

I didn’t want to start too fast. I first planted kisses around the inner thighs. I heard her coo through my pampering. If what Haley said was true, she should be able to feel every wrinkle on my lips every kiss.

 

 

 

Then I slowly started kissing Julia’s pussy, causing her to moan louder. She tasted a little different than Haley, but not necessarily worse than her.

 

 

 

Then I started to work my tongue on her clit, licking and probing around the rim with my tongue. And I could tell by the way she started to buck her hips a little bit that she liked it. Later, because her pussy was so big, I was easily able to slide a finger to help me. The powerful woman I was pleasuring started to really hump me as I continued to lick away at the clit and probe inside with my finger.

 

 

 

Her juices were really starting to turn me on. Between the smell, the taste, and the moment, I swear I almost came on the spot without touching myself. She was so hot and gigantic, she was overwhelming me, and it was me that was supposed to be stimulating her!

 

 

 

I felt Julia’s moans start to quickly escalate, then her hips stopped bucking, and then moans of satisfaction as I continued licking through Julia orgasm. 15 seconds later, I stopped and looked up. She was still sitting up on the bed, smiling down at me, her pupils wide and dilated under the power of the moment, I presume.

 

 

 

“Brent, I don’t know how or why, but that was so good!” She said back to me. “That was the hottest thing I’ve ever done”

 

 

 

Those compliments, like before, we’re a massive turn-on. I don’t know why but I loved it when such a massive and beautiful woman like her complimented me. Maybe it was because I knew I was out of their league but those words made me feel like I did belong.

 

 

 

“You want a reward, don’t you little guy?” She said, probably noticing my member.

 

 

 

I nodded

 

 

 

“Here I have an idea” she said.

 

 

 

———————

 

 

 

At the dinner table, Daniella couldn’t help but giggle every once in a while because of Mitchell’s squirming. And sure her bra was tighter than usual but it didn’t hurt or anything.

 

 

 

“Daniella I’m not gonna lie, I think you should keep Mitch in there forever, they make your tits bigger” Jess said in a hushed voice.

 

 

 

“Nah” she said. “I don’t want my tits to look this wide. The change is only slight so I’m ok with it but it’s not an improvement if you know what I mean” Daniella responded in with the same volume.

 

 

 

“What do you think will happen if you get caught?” Jess asked her.

 

 

 

“Get caught? Those tiny men need to reach my chest first!” She giggled. Jess laughed too.

 

 

 

“They’re all men right? They’d be staring up there anyways!” Jess replies.

 

 

 

“Yeah but they’re not gonna notice anything different girl” she responded. “Plus, we all know my strides are so long for them they’re probably looking at my ass...”

 

 

 

“Oh and forgetting about any suspicions” Jess finished her statement.

 

 

 

“Yessss” Daniella exclaimed.

 

 

 

***

 

 

 

Detective Andrews was out eating dinner with a bunch of his guys. He was sure to wear his business suit to let everyone know they were part of the ‘law and order’ unit on the island. Gilbert was sitting with three men, 6’6”, 250lb freaks of nature. 

 

 

 

“I’m not gonna lie” said Marcus. The first guy continued to back up his claim: “I’m not usually the one to talk about girls I like, but damn!” He said.

 

 

 

“Yea, me too. But I don’t wanna get distracted” said the second guy, Darius. “If one of us fucks up we’re gonna get kicked by that doctor guy.”

 

 

 

“Yeah he thinks that these hormone monsters ‘hAvE eVeRyThInG uNdEr CoNtRoL” he said, mocking Wilson’s words

 

 

 

The third guy, Bryan, piped in. “Yeah. Serves him right that this guy went missing”

 

 

 

“Talk about the guy” said Andrews. “Today I figured out that I think he stole one of the reserve Omega pill”

 

 

 

“No way” said Marcus. “Is this guy insane?”

 

 

 

“No” said Andrews. “Until he saw the girls on this island. He probably tried to grow just to get some action with them”

 

 

 

“So are you’d suing the guy we have to catch is some 20-foot behemoth in the woods?” Asked Bryan.

 

 

 

“No. The pill backfired on him for some reason. We estimate he could be around a foot tall after I saw some shrunken fingerprints in his room and in their lab” Andrews explained.

 

 

 

The table oohed like a bunch of fifth graders.

 

 

 

“So this guy could literally be anywhere” said Darius.

 

 

 

“Yeah” he said. “So I spent the rest of the day looking for clues. I’m probably gonna assign someone to the hotel security, because I want one of my guys working security. Those doctors don’t know what they’re doing.”

 

 

 

“Yeah” they all agreed.

 

 

 

“But I’ve been working all day, this is my only break. So beside business, how are we doing?”

 

 

 

“Haha well I’m doing great, working around these model chicks” Marcus said. “Don’t tell my wife tho but she ain’t got half the a&t these teens have...literally.”

 

 

 

“Haha I’m single so I can say whatever I want, whenever” said Bryan. “I started learning the names of the girls here too just from listening to conversations”

 

 

 

“That’s a little weird m, ain’t it?” Said Andrews.

 

 

 

"Don’t worry I’m still looking around usually but with my ears I’m eavesdropping cuz there’s nothing better to do”

 

 

 

“Ah ok. So Bryan, who do you like?” Said Gilbert.

 

 

 

“Oh I saw her walk in” he said and pointed to the girl. It was a blonde chick.

 

 

 

“I caught this one’s name. it’s Daniella” Bryan said.

 

 

 

“Haha I was there too” Marcus said. “She’s like super athletic, right”

 

 

 

“Oh yeah you were with me at that basketball game”

 

 

 

“Basketball game?” Asked Andrews.

 

 

 

“Yeah apparently they all play in this tournament with 25-foot rims” said Marcus.

 

 

 

“Hmm” Andrews replied. “Go on”

 

 

 

“Oh and we saw that kid they were telling us about, Brent” he said. 

 

 

 

“Oh yeah, isn’t he really short too?” Darius asked Andrews.

 

 

 

“Yeah” Andrews said. “Also the potion. The doctors are trying to cure him”

 

 

 

“Well Brent was short but he wasn’t like only a foot tall” said Marcus. “What happened with the other guy?”

 

 

 

“We don’t know what happened” he said. “That’s why we need to find him. The doctors say he might even help cure Brent”

 

 

 

“Ah” Marcus and Bryan replied.

 

 

 

“Gil I know you’re hiding something” Marcus said to him.

 

 

 

“What do you mean” Andrews responded.

 

 

 

“This morning? Duh”

 

 

 

“Oh yeah, the groupies” he responded. “One of them was named Hannah, that the only name I caught” he said. “I saw them trying to fit through the hallway earlier this afternoon. And that’s why the East doorframe was destroyed”

 

 

 

The table erupted with “oh damn”s.

 

 

 

“Wow. She must got a fat ass” said Marcus.

 

 

 

“Yep” Andrews responded. 

 

 

 

“I don’t know” said Bryan. “I don’t know who’s be badder than Daniella” he said.

 

 

 

The whole group looked over at the girl. Daniell grabbed a chunk of wherever she was eating and appeared to drop it down her cleavage. 

 

 

 

“What the fuck” Darius said. “Looks like we need to see some security footage”

 

 

 

Andrews was immediately sus as well. “What the hell happened there?”

 

 

 

“Is there anyone on duty right now?” Darius asked Andrews.

 

 

 

“Not here” he said. “But I think we should for now on.”

 

 

 

After an agreement, the table was silent as everyone continued to dig into their food.

 

 

 

***

 

 

 

“Oh my god, my little brother I swear would be so small now next to me” said Daniella. 

 

 

 

“Lucky, I’m an only child” Jess said.

 

 

 

“Hey don’t worry” said Daniella. “I’m sure you got the spoilage you needed as an only child”

 

 

 

“How do you know?” Jessica giggled in her own guilt.

 

 

 

“Jessica all only childs are spoiled” said Daniella. She patted her stomach. “Ugh I’m full, and I’m not even done with my third burger”. There was a single bite of burger left on the table.

 

 

 

“Hmm give me half and give Mitch the other” Jess said.

 

 

 

“You want me to put this much in front of poor Mitch?” Daniella said. “No, he’ll be fine with like, a quarter.

 

 

 

And with that, the blonde ripped off a small chunk of the burger, looked around, and placed the chunk of meat on top of her cleavage. It was just small enough to fall between and hit Mitchell in the head.

 

 

 

“I’ll probably head back to my room now” Daniella said. “Dont want anyone thinking sus”

 

 

 

“Ok” Jess said. “I guess I’ll see you tomorrow then”

 

 

 

“Yeah” Daniella said, as she got up and left, with Jessica’s playboy still in between her boobs.

 

 

 

———————-

 

 

 

“Here I have an idea” she said, “wanna start the main event?” She said.

 

 

 

“Yes please” I said, and shifted myself, getting ready to hump my brains out on her pussy.

 

 

 

She scooted up, taking me with her as she slid all the way down, so she was now laying down. “You think you can go on top and dominate me?” She asked me.

 

 

 

“Yeah, else you’re gonna break my hips” I said, and started pumping.

 

 

 

Julia started moaning loudly. Although I couldn’t see her face, I could see her hands grab her tits. “Yes keep going baby” she said.

 

 

 

We continued fucking for several minutes. Her pussy was strangely loose, so i didn’t get a ton of pleasure, and I was about to cum when Julia grabbed the sides of her bed as she moaned one last time in ecstasy.

 

 

 

That sent me over the edge too. We ended up cumming at the same time, which was a huge turn on for both of us. We squirted all over each other inside Julia’s pussy. After both of us finished, we looked up at each other, glowing in happiness.

 

 

 

“You deserve a reward” she said, cupping her tits in her hands. “Want to play with these again?” She asked me.

 

 

 

I responded by immediately springing up and climbing her body. It wasn’t that hard especially given she was chiseled, so no fat slid around anywhere, and her abs provided ridges for me to climb. Julia giggled

 

 

 

“Stop ticking me, I’ll lie down for you how’s that” she giggled, and slumped her naked body down onto the bed. I fell forward into the large cushion as a result. She giggled.

 

 

 

“Mmmm you enjoy licking them?” She said, licking her lips.

 

 

 

“Yes” I replied.

 

 

 

“Yeah me too” she said. I was confused for a second but then she grabbed her right tit right in front of me, pushed the nipple up towards her mouth, and licked it right in front of me.

 

 

 

“Oh my...” I said, mentally drowning in my own lust.

 

 

 

“Yeah” she said seductively. 

 

 

 

“Oh Julia you know I’m gonna do more than just lick them” I said, as I climbed on top of the mounds and wedged my dick in between. Julia’s mouth gaped, although it should be me moaning in pleasure right now.

 

 

 

I was small enough that I was actually able to kiss Julia despite my dick in between her tits. My dick slid through the fleshy valley diagonally, and my back curved around the tits just enough so I met her face. Julia squeezed her breasts as I continued fucking then.

 

 

 

My cranium shook as it muffled Julia’s moaning. I kept thrusting for what felt like a minute before she pulled out of the kiss.

 

 

 

“Julia I’m gonna cum” I yelled. Instantly she yanked me out of her tits and shifted me up so my dick met her mouth. She held me up with her hands.

 

 

 

Her lips quickly closed down on my shaft and sucked out my cum. She held me effortlessly and drank from me like a water jug.

 

 

 

Finally, I fell limp. I have came enough times today. I was exhausted, and so was my manhood.

 

 

 

“Aww it looks I wore out my toy” she said, seemingly disappointedly.

 

 

 

No way, did she want more?

 

 

 

“Just kidding, I’m worn out too” Julia said. “Let’s wash off”

 

 

 

————————

 

 

 

I sat alone in my room. I looked where my little boyfriend should be, cuddling up against my torso like the little baby doll he is. 

 

 

 

I remember what I had said to him earlier that day, that I felt bad for Julia and I thought if Brent could please me, and Julia had a crush on him, then he would please her. I thought would be kinda cool and even a little cute if we could pull that off.

 

 

 

But still. Brent was dating me, and he’s with her instead. It filled me with anger, at both of them, really. How could they do such a thing?

 

 

 

How could I do such a thing? I let this happen. Brent wasn’t even the guy who brought it up. I did. And he even questioned the plan we made before I said it’s fine. Are both of us in an unhealthy relationship?

 

 

 

No, I’m smarter than that. I’m pretty sure the omega hormone made me smarter too if it took all the good human genes and allowed me to have them.

 

 

 

But it was pretty stupid to just sell Brent like a piece of my property. But then again, technically he is if I’m supposed to be protecting him right now.

 

 

 

I don’t know... my head is swimming right now. Was Brent my boyfriend? Yes. Was he also kind of my pet? Also yes. Brent made me feel special in a way a verified Instagram account, being 15 feet tall, or being a really good gymnast couldn’t get for you, but right now I felt like I owned him like a pet.

 

 

 

There’s no way I’d ever leave Brent, but it was kind of funny to observe what we can do since I’m controlling his life. I really could lend him Julia like I did, because I know he’ll always come back to me at the end.

 

 

 

But what if he likes Julia more than me now? I had no evidence but i would be pissed.

 

 

 

But then I imagined Brent having to leave and the scientists trying to piece him back together physically and mentally. That would be horrible for him.

 

 

 

I don’t know. I needed him right now to cheer me up like he always does. But he’s not here. I really miss him.

 

 

 

————————

 

 

 

I laid in bed naked with Julia, who put on pajamas. I was cuddled up against her shirt, being spooned like I would be with Haley. Julia seemed pretty tired already as she yawned above me.

 

 

 

“Thank you Brent. You know I hope you had a good time, it was actually my first time” Julia said.

 

 

 

“Oh really?” I asked unsurprisingly. “Well I’m glad I was the guy”

 

 

 

“Haha me too” Julia said, and we started to drift off to sleep again until Julia started talking.

 

 

 

“Hey Brent?” Julia asked me.

 

 

 

“Yes Julia?” I replied.

 

 

 

“You think Haley would have noticed you’re not in her room right? What did you tell her?”

 

 

 

Oh shit. I didn’t know what to say.

 

 

 

“Oh shit Brent. You might be in trouble” Julia smiled.

 

 

 

“No I think it’s fine. I just wanna sleep” I said.

 

 

 

“Ok” Julia said. 

 

 

 

More silence for a couple of seconds.

 

 

 

“Brent?” Julia asked.

 

 

 

“Yes” I said patiently.

 

 

 

“Do you think I’ll be able to get a boyfriend on the island?” She asked me.

 

 

 

“Yes” Brent said. “People are gonna ask you out 24/7, but it’s up to you if he’s gonna become your boyfriend”

 

 

 

“Do you think he’ll break my heart?” Julia asked.

 

 

 

“Hmmm depends on the guy, honestly. But you’re also bigger than all the boys on the island. I’m sure you’ll be ok since you’re too good for most of them”

 

 

 

“Too good for most of them?”

 

 

 

“Well...like it’s because you’re so much bigger than all the guys, they should be treating you like their superior”

 

 

 

“Ok. But so far I’ve only met boys who like me for my body”

 

 

 

I smiled, although she probably couldn’t see it. “Julia, of course they are because they haven’t had a chance to know you on the inside. They only see your body. Give the guy a chance, you know?”

 

 

 

“Hmm. You’re right”. Julia said.

 

 

 

The sun had fully set, the whole room was black and silent as Julia began to fall asleep.

 

 

 

I stayed within her arms for a while while she drifted off to sleep. I thought about the recently transpired events.

 

 

 

Julia was a lot like Haley in the sense she was enormous, and she wasn’t awkward or anything despite previously being a virgin. But i don’t know something was off.

 

 

 

It was just that Julia wasn’t...Haley.

 

 

 

———————-

 

 

 

Late in the night, around 10:45, Detective  Andrews went with Marcus to the Omega Island security room, one of the many rooms of Project Omega’s lab building. The room was one of those security rooms with hundreds of screens surrounding the walls, recording every moment that happens on the island. The detective needed to confirm that what he saw with Daniella was true. A doctor who was originally monitoring the systems was sitting next to them.

 

 

 

“Alright, let’s see here...” Andrews started looking through the various monitors. “If we left dinner around 10:30, they must have left around 9:30ish”    He said.

 

 

 

“Sir,” Marcus called the doctor. “Can you rewind all the cameras back to 9:30 pm?”

 

 

 

“Of course” said the doctor, and rewound the cameras back to 9:30.

 

 

 

“Alright” Andrews said, looking at a bunch of blank hallways. “Marcus help me out. Keep your eyes out for the girl while I figure out what room she’s at.” Andrews ordered.

 

 

 

“Yes sir” he said without breaking eye contact with the screens in front of him

 

 

 

Andrews let the door slam behind him. He wanted to go to sleep as soon as this trouble was over.

 

 

 

———————

 

 

 

I have never felt so lonely in my bed. I didn’t have my little fleshy teddy bear to cuddle. And my mind was racing, I wouldn’t be able to sleep if I tried to. I left my window wide open, letting the moonlight dimly light the otherwise pitch black room, because I needed to look at something nice. Usually it was Brent, but not tonight.

 

 

 

I kept thinking about what Brent really was to me. After a shit ton of critical thinking, I was thinking that maybe I was treating Brent like a pet. I absolutely loved him with all my heart, but I controlled every element of his life. Maybe the fact that I was able to let Brent do something like this really was unhealthy, but not in the sense I imagined it to be.

 

 

 

Especially with Julia, who I knew was completely in love with Brent, if she started treating him better, if Brent liked being in bed with her better, I would lose him, and that would break my heart.

 

 

 

Then, I heard a soft knocking on the door. I got up and approached the door. Who could it be at this hour?

 

 

 

***

 

 

 

My beautiful girlfriend opened the door, literally larger than life. She looked around expecting someone her size to be answering the door.

 

 

 

Then she looked down at me. I heard her scream inside her forced-shut mouth. She picked me up with her hands, and whooshed me inside her room.

 

 

 

“Oh my god baby” she said quietly. “You’re back”

 

 

 

“I am back did you miss me?” I said excitedly. Nothing made me smile more than knowing my baby was smiling because of me.

 

 

 

“Oh my god Brent I was so lonely, and I had nobody to talk to or cuddle”

 

 

 

“Oh my god I’m so sorry Haley. I just thought that, you know, you would be fine without me.”

 

 

 

“But I wasn’t” Haley said, and then kissed me and hugged me with a death grip, burying my head in her cleavage.

 

 

 

“Lemme breathe!” I tried to tell her while my face was stuffed up against her genetically perfected body.

 

 

 

“Brent I’m so sorry I will never lose you again” Haley said. I remember before she was able to catch herself in her emotions back at the beach, but I guess sometimes emotion is too powerful to overcome.

 

 

 

“You never lose me Haley. Until I grow back, I will always be part of you” I said in a soft voice.

 

 

 

“But baby I don’t want you to be part of me. I want you to have a life of your own too” She whined to me in a baby voice.

 

 

 

“I can be part of you and still have my own life babe” I told her. “Gee I think you were overthinking a couple hours too many tonight”

 

 

 

Haley hugged me again as she introspected. Then she said “Maybe I was overthinking a wiggle bit baby. I’m sowwy”

 

 

 

“Don’t be sorry. I snuck out of Julia room because I missed you and I wanted to see you smile” I told her. 

 

 

 

“I am smiling baby” Haley stroked my head as I lay on her torso. “Because of you”, she added and  booped my nose.

 

 

 

“You look really worn down Haley. How about I change into some pajamas and we wind down for the night” I said softly to her.

 

 

 

“That would be lovely Brent” Haley said normally, and her large powerful arms helped me out of bed.

 

 

 

As I changed, she asked. “How was it anyways”

 

 

 

“It was alright” I replied, not having to say anymore than I had to.

 

 

 

“Did you fuck her like I said you should?” She asked me. “Don’t be shy I’m ok now that you’re here with me”

 

 

 

“It was ok” I said as I finished getting dressed.

 

 

 

“Come on Brent, I’m sure you liked it” Haley said smiling

 

 

 

“Ok fine, it was kinda fun, but if she wasn’t big like you I don’t think I would have had any fun at all”

 

 

 

“Haha. Virgins” she said.

 

 

 

“Yeah I know. And she even brought out a vibrator in the middle of it” I exclaimed in a soft voice since it was late.

 

 

 

“Yikes. Did that make you feel bad?” She asked me.

 

 

 

“It did, but apparently she still liked it when I put it in...”

 

 

 

Ugh talking about sex with someone else to my girlfriend was too awkward. I let my anger get the best of me.

 

 

 

“Ahhh Haley can we not get into details. Bottom line is you know me a bit better than she does” I said, climbing into the covers.

 

 

 

“Haha a bit?” She asked me as she lifted me and we started making out. Despite my recent session, I was getting hard again, probably because Haley was my girlfriend and not some random hookup. I trusted her touch much more than I trusted Julia’s.

 

 

 

The tip pitched a tent in my boxers and brushed against Haley’s breast. She smiled. “It looks like Julia didn’t get all of you either”

 

 

 

Now Haley didn’t understand how dicks behave completely. These guys have a mind of its own. Maybe I was hard, but I just wanted to sleep.

 

 

 

“I—“

 

 

 

“It’s ok Brent, but I’m weally tired” she said in the baby voice again. “Lets go to sleep, ok?” She said to me.

 

 

 

“Yeah I’m really tired too” I replied. “Let’s go to bed”

 

 

 

“Ok Haley. Good night and I’m so sorry I ever left you”

 

 

 

“And I’m so sowwy I ever let you leave. I don’t want to eeeever go through that again” she said in her cute baby voice.

 

 

 

She spooned me like usual and we fell asleep quickly.

 

 

 

————————-

 

 

 

“Room 220” Andrews opened the door and blurred the number out loud.

 

 

 

“Sir,” he turned to the doctor, barely awake. “Which camera is recording room 220?”

 

 

 

The doctor looked around. He had no clue.

 

 

 

“Never mind” he said harshly to the incompetent doctor”

 

 

 

“It’s here” Marcus said, pointing to monitor 22A. On the monitor in the second row, a clear, empty hallway was shown with a door that had the number 220 clearly written on the side of the 20-foot door frame.

 

 

 

“I haven’t seen anything from that camera yet, just the occasional group of teens walking up and down the hallway” Marcus reported.

 

 

 

“We’re any of them the Daniella chick?” Andrews asked Marcus.

 

 

 

“No. Nobody entered the room” he said.

 

 

 

“Ok. Then can we like speed up the footage?” Andrews said, looking for a fast forward button on the control panel.

 

 

 

“Then he found it. A dial that controlled the speed of the recording. He ramped it to 5.0x.

 

 

 

“Alright. Let’s wait” Andrews said.

 

 

 

“Damn there was a speed-up tool?” Marcus said, a little pissed that he could have done it this whole time.

 

 

 

“Yeah but you would easily miss the activity if you sped it up Marcus.” Andrews pointed out.

 

 

 

Then finally, he found 2 girls talking to each other in front of rooms 219 and 220, each door directly across from each other.

 

 

 

“There!” Marcus said. “Go back!” 

 

 

 

“I am...” Andrews said, irritated. He turned the dial back so it rewound at 1.5x.

 

 

 

Then, he reset the video to normal speed as he watched what the girls were talking about.

 

 

 

Then, on the monitor, Daniella reached her hand in between her massive cleavage, and pulled out something. Both men went “eeeeww”

 

 

 

Then Andrews saw it. Thanks to the high definition, he could clearly point out a really small man. Mitchell was being held captive by these two girls!

 

 

 

“Thats’s Mitchell!” Marcus exclaimed. “Yep it is”, Andrews responded.

 

 

 

“But there’s one thing about Mitchell though...” Andrews said, wondering why he was so small. He  looked really small in the video, like about half of what he initially thought he was. Did he shrink smaller from the serum?

 

 

 

“Oh wait” he said out loud. “He only looks so small because the chicks are like 16 feet tall” 

 

 

 

“But it’s Mitchell though, right” asked Marcus behind him.

 

 

 

“Yes, and those girls are our target” Andrews said. He watched Daniella hand the girl the minuscule human, passing him like she would pocket change.

 

 

 

The other girl walked into room 219, and Daniella walked intro room 220.

 

 

 

Mitchell couldn’t see it, but detective Andrews had a fire beginning from burn inside of him. He had this case closed, and now it was time to execute the rescue. Dr. Wilson would have to think again about his mindset about these evil teens.

End Notes:

Thank you for your patience everyone and thank you for reading up to this point.

A bonus thank you to everyone who's joined the discord server. I read through reactions and predictions about the story and they're very interesting. If you guys got the time I would say it's worth it to join the server if you want to talk about it, there's plenty of people to discuss with you, including me.

And/or if you want, leave a review too!

14: Caught by JT7
Author's Notes:

Some sexual content with Haley, with ass and pussy.

And I know I'm a day late.

I had a dream last night that I was in bed with Haley. We were normal-sized, and I was lying in bed naked with her. And despite the changes being subtle, I could still tell I was looking at the improved version of her, except for the height.

 

 

 

Haley was looking at me and saying. “You’re finally big too” and then kissed me.

 

 

 

I made out with her for a while until I noticed that the bed wasn’t actually built for people our size. We rolled over, listening to the bed groan and eventually break due to our weights.

 

 

 

“Guess you’re just too big for the bed now” she said smiling at me.

 

 

 

“Dont say anything, I want this to be special for you” Haley said as she put a finger to my mouth. “You’re finally the god you said you would be. Now you can please me all you want again. I’m you’re little shawty again” she said softly to me, her hands running down my stomach.

 

 

 

“Stand up and let me stroke you” she said. And I listened to her. It was cool to look down to Haley on her knees and her mouth actually level with my cock while I’m standing up. My pride was reborn.

 

 

 

Luckily the ceiling was high so I could stand up but all the furniture was really small. Then I felt her mouth kiss me on the chest and slide down to my rock hard dick.

 

 

 

Then I felt her fingers touch my dick, and the initial touch sent so much pleasure through me I woke up for real. My eyes shot open as I moaned, jolting me awake in reality.

 

 

 

Sitting in front of me was a horny Haley, as big as I remember her, who was slowly stroking my cock as I tried to figure out what just happened.

 

 

 

“Good morning my little guy” Haley said softly as I woke up. “I noticed you had a little morning wood. Is it ok if I just take care if it now, after all, I didn’t get a chance to take care of myself last night”

 

 

 

“Yes please” I replied obediently. “That’s my good little boy”, Haley said.

 

 

 

Then, she opened her mouth up and put my whole dick inside of her mouth. It felt similar to Julia’s except for the fact that I was looking at Haley, which turned me on a lot, and that she knew what she was doing better than Julia was.

 

 

 

As Haley sucked up and down, she continued her amazing licking, making me explode my morning wood onto her mouth in a matter of a couple minutes. It’s hard to understand just over two weeks ago she was a virgin, because she was so nice with it now.

 

 

 

“Mmmm” she said as she swallowed my cum down in one large gulp. “Now I need to cum really bad” she said. I crawled up her body and kissed her.

 

 

 

Then I gave both her nipples a little lick, causing Haley to grab them as I did so. And then she started to touch my dick again.

 

 

 

“When was the last time I touched it and you were this soft?” She giggled

 

 

 

Instead of responding, I moaned as her fingers quickly converted my flaccid dick back into the hard state it was moments ago.

 

 

 

“I don’t know, but take it in before you make me hard again” I said.

 

 

 

“Man I make so many mistakes” Haley replies.

 

 

 

I giggled as I didn’t know what to say, and slid my dick across her skin down to her pussy, where it slipped in easily. Haley could still feel it as she moaned.

 

 

 

“Fuck me” she commanded.

 

 

 

I slid my dick in with ease, and she moaned when she felt it go in. It was very odd still that I was able to please her like this, but who am I to complain.

 

 

 

The top of Haley’s vagina was pressing against my mid-stomach, around where my belly button was, causing her lubricant to spread all over my stomach.

 

 

 

I started to thrust, smashing my pelvis against Haley’s pussy. 

 

 

 

Haley’s was moaning, “yes Brent! Oh my god I miss this”, she said.

 

 

 

It wasn’t long until she came before I did. I felt her cum passing out the bottom of the vagina and it wasn’t long until I added mine into the mix.

 

 

 

We both lay there tired as hell. 

 

 

 

“Oh my god Brent, I missed that last night. You know how horny I was when I woke up?” She told me.

 

 

 

“Yeah I’m sorry Haley. I won’t ever leave you again”

 

 

 

“No it’s my fault” Haley said out of nowhere. “It was me...”

 

 

 

She started crying, “Brent, I love you and I was stupid to think whatever I was thinking yesterday. I don’t know what I did it and....”

 

 

 

“It’s ok Haley. I forgive you and I’m here for you” I said, rolling over and hugging her in bed. She continued to whimper, but she accepted my hug.

 

 

 

We laid in bed for a while. I don’t know what my babe was thinking about, but she didn’t release her hug on me. I hope she would be ok, it seemed my departure was really heavy on her.

 

 

 

I looked at her eyes at one point when she lifted her head to look back on me. There were tears. Nothing was said, and she hugged me more.

 

 

 

———————

 

 

 

Julia also sat in her room, alone. Brent had left early or something.

 

 

 

She was rather disappointed with last night. In her head she had already imagined Brent being utterly dominated by her, cumming every minute or so, but clearly that wasn’t the case. She didn’t even batter him up like she imagined too. She would have loved to see what Brent would feel like  underneath her ass while she sat on him, but she was scared she would hurt him.

 

 

 

Maybe it was time for her to grow up and move on past Brent. The only issue was that nobody else was like him, in more perspectives than just size. Brent was actually nice to her and didn’t just like her for her body.

 

 

 

But then she remembered a couple words he had said that night before she fell asleep.

 

 

 

“they haven’t had a chance to know you on the inside. They only see your body. Give the guy a chance, you know?”

 

 

 

Maybe Julia had to give someone a chance. No matter how awkward it may be, she decided that if she thought a guy was cute too, she would give them a chance. Hopefully that will keep her from doing shit with Brent ever again.

 

 

 

She checked her phone. Nothing new, except for an announcement from the text line.

 

 

 

W: Hello everyone, in case if you didn’t know, Hurricane Quincy is going to be passing by later this afternoon. We recommend taking shelter in the hotel around 3:00 this afternoon. There will be food and refreshments served in the lobby during this time. Thank you!

 

 

 

————————-

 

 

 

Daniella awoke inside a small room, handcuffed. She had no idea where she was. The room was surrounded by giant walls that were similar to that of a couch cushion. There was one wall that looked like it opened up like a door, the one directly in front of her, as there was a noticeable crease running down the center of the wall.

 

 

 

She didn’t know where she was, and was feeling a little claustrophobic knowing the room was too small for her to get up in. She screamed.

 

 

 

Her screaming caused another girl to groan. Jessica, laying next to Daniella was also handcuffed.

 

 

 

“Jeez Dani you don’t have to be so loud, what the fuck” she muttered as she opened her eyes.

 

 

 

She slowly opened her eyes, expecting the same hotel room that she fell asleep in. But instead, she woke up to bright lights and yellow padded walls around them. She jolted awake at the unfamiliar room.

 

 

 

“Dani holy shit what’s going on!?” Jessica yelled. She started to get up until she hit her head on the ceiling. That’s when she yelled again, purely form fear.

 

 

 

“Dani we’re trapped what the fuck is going on!?” Jessica screamed.

 

 

 

“I don’t know!” She screamed back at her.

 

 

 

“Where are we?” Jess yelled.

 

 

 

“I don’t know but I want to know” she said to her. “Let’s find something that can help us”

 

 

 

Then, Daniella found the security camera, hidden the the corner of the room but sticking out just enough for Daniella to find it.

 

 

 

“Hey! Let us out!” Daniella yelled and banged on the wall next to it. “We’re innocent!”

 

 

 

Then, the girls heard a response from some speaker in the room. “Yeah, I believe capturing and enslaving a one-foot man isn’t violating any human rights of any kind”

 

 

 

That hit the two girls hard. The giant 16-foot blondie backed away from the camera and sat next to the 15.5 foot brunette, now not only in fear of the tiny room, but in fear of the trouble they would face. They truly were guilty.

 

 

 

“We found him in a shoebox on your top shelf. Very clever, no normal-sized person would be able to look there even if they did notice that shelf” said the voice.

 

 

 

“But still, a shoebox!? That’s inhuman!”

 

 

 

“This room you’re keeping us in is inhuman!” Daniella fought the voice. “I can’t even stand up in here, she said, trying to push the ceiling up with her back to help her.

 

 

 

“Yeah this is the biggest jail cell they have here” said the voice.

 

 

 

Both girls screamed at the same time “JAIL CELL!?”

 

 

 

“Yeah. They rushed to build it. I needed one that could fit the captivator of whoever stole Mitchell.” Replied the voice.

 

 

 

“You BITCH!” Daniella screamed at the camera. “FUCK YOU AND YOURE MIDGET ARMY YOU CALL A POLICE FORCE. YOURE LESS THAN HALF MY SIZE YOU CUNT

 

 

 

“Indeed I am. And we’re more powerful than you think. But if you calm down, I will consider relieving you of your handcuffs. Wouldn’t wanna get too hot in here, it’s a small room” said the voice.

 

 

 

“Fuck this”, Daniella said, not yelling or screaming and laid down. At least the room was able to let her lie down fully. She laid face-down and tried to relax.

 

 

 

“Can we just get the cuffs taken off now?” Jessica asked, talking to the camera on her knees.

 

 

 

“No. I don’t want you giants going apeshit on me. I’m going to wait until you calm down” said the voice.

 

 

 

“Then, I will introduce myself after walking in the door that is in between you two. Notice that it’s smaller than you can fit inside of, so breaking it down won’t do anything”

 

 

 

The two girls looked between themselves. The single door was like a elementary school classroom door, wooden, with a window to see in. Easily breakable for the gigantic girls, but definitely too small to fit through at their size.

 

 

 

“Fucking shit“ Daniella cussed.

 

 

 

The room went silent. Hopefully in a couple hours they would be told what exactly went down with them. And Daniella and Jessica both knew Mitchell was involved too.

 

 

 

——————

 

 

 

“I think my growing stopped” Haley said. She measured herself to a height of roughly 15’1”. She seemed disappointed again. Talk about mood swings. She went from horny to depressed to ecstatic to mildly disappointed

 

 

 

“Well, you cant say you weren’t expecting it. At least you grew. Look at me!” I told her.

 

 

 

“Yeah look at you lil cutie” Haley said. She went to her knees, leaned over and picked me up for another hug/facial boob smother. I smiled.

 

 

 

“Ok Haley, you wanna measure me?” I asked her after a couple seconds.

 

 

 

“Sure” she said. “Go against the wall”

 

 

 

I went against the wall. On her knees, Haley leaned over me and measured my tiny body.

 

 

 

“4’8.5””

 

 

 

“No surprise there” I said. I whipped out my phone.

 

 

 

“Ok. Hey Haley do you have a-“

 

 

 

I saw a text message on my phone, from the island text line.

 

 

 

“Oh, look omega island sent out something” I said. I read the text message.

 

 

 

“Looks like a hurricane is about to strike the island” I said.

 

 

 

“Haha it’s about time” Haley said. “Yeah and I think there’s no game today then. Nobody said anything the the group chat.”

 

 

 

“Ok, but send out a text to Daniella just in case” I said.

 

 

 

“Ok dad” she mocked me. “Let’s go eat before the hurricane”.

 

 

 

————————— 

 

 

 

There was a knock on Hannah’s door. She was barely awake. She slowly rose out of bed and treaded over to the door.

 

 

 

“Hey Gill” she said, happy to see her but tired as hell.

 

 

 

“Hey Hannah, Megan is starting to take things too far” Gill said.

 

 

 

“Why, what happened?” She said.

 

 

 

“She’s making Eric do a ton of shit. Like, this is slavery” Gill said.

 

 

 

“Ok ok ok.” Hannah said, although Gill wasn’t really speaking that fast. “Let me get dressed”

 

 

 

“Ok. Just come back to my room when you’re ready. Lindsay is there too”

 

 

 

“Ok. See ya Gill” Hannah said and closed the door.

 

 

 

“Bye” Gill said

 

 

 

Hannah looked at her bed. She really wanted to fall back asleep, but decided against it. She wouldn’t do that to gill

 

 

 

Another thing she noticed was that she didn’t feel taller today. She didn’t have that regular feeling of having everything around her become smaller. That sucked. Hannah liked watching herself grow and now it’s all over.

 

 

 

Then she started thinking about what’s happening with Megan and Eric. Megan was pretty pissed off that Eric broke her....

 

 

 

“Ugh” she said out loud. She just wanted something to do to get her thoughts off all this shit. In a grumpy mood, she started getting dressed.

 

 

 

—————————

 

 

 

“Ever wonder how nice you have it to be short?” Haley asked me as I grabbed her dropped phone underneath the table at the food.

 

 

 

“What do you mean?” I told her. “I hate being short. You have to carry me wherever we go because your legs are longer than my body!” I argued.

 

 

 

“Haha yeah but you’re the one who has to get carried. I would love a ride like that” she said.

 

 

 

“Yeah but after a while it gets embarrassing” I said.

 

 

 

“No way I think its very cute” Haley said softly; and patted my head across the table. “Because you’re very cute”

 

 

 

“You’re very cute too” I said back. Haley smiled.

 

 

 

“It’s also really cute when you eat your kid-sized eggs” she said. I made a pouty face.

 

 

 

“Stop!” I said, mimicking a toddler who just got his iPad taken away.

 

 

 

“Awww. Well just eat the eggs and we can do something else” she said.

 

 

 

“Ok babe” I said and ate.

 

 

 

Haley quickly finished her third full bagel and whipped out her phone.

 

 

 

“Hmm Daniella still hasn’t responded. Oh well, I won’t show up then” Haley said.

 

 

 

“Yeah nobody will” I replied. “But helpfully she responds. “Maybe she slept in”

 

 

 

“Yeah hopefully. Im getting worried though” Haley said. “When does she ever sleep in?”.

 

 

 

“That’s true, she send texts out at seven in the morning” I said. “Hope everything’s ok”

 

 

 

——————

 

 

 

Mitchell was shocked awake in the middle of the night by a bunch of shaking inside the shoebox. He didn’t know what time of day it was, but he grew a boner imagining what the girls had in store for him.

 

 

 

But then he heard the clanking of metal keychains, and multiple hushed voices, definitely more than two. Oh no, he thought. His secret was discovered. Then he heard someone say the word “officer” through the walls.

 

 

 

Now Mitchell had mixed feelings about this. Now he had to mentally prepare to show the scientists, people he knew, his one-footed naked body. But also, it was nice to know that he was free from the labor of two girls. Although they were really rough on him, he really enjoyed scoring on two girls literally sixteen times his size.

 

 

 

Soon, the box was opened outside in the hallway. The hallway lights poured into the box, once again blinding Mitchell. Instead of looking up to the beautiful 16-year-old’s beautiful face, he saw a smaller, older, male face, the first he’s seen in a while.

 

 

 

The guy looked at someone else and gave them a nod.

 

 

 

“Ok. Let’s go” said the voice from behind Mitchell. And with that, his box was sealed.

 

 

 

———————

 

 

 

Finally, after the most boring half hour ever, the little door finally opened

 

 

 

Daniella and Jessica turned to look at the guy less than half their size. “Greetings, giants” said the little guy. “My name is detective Gilbert Andrews, and I was assigned to this island to find the recently disappeared Mitchell. But thanks to you two, we were able to find camera footage of you two keeping this guy captive at one foot tall. So that’s why I had to imprison you”

 

 

 

“It’s not our fault he shrank” Daniella tried to reason. “We found him like that”

 

 

 

“Ok, thats believable. Actually, I know that’s what happened. I have evidence for that. But what did you guys do when you found him? Huh?”

 

 

 

“We-we” Daniella began to stutter before he was quickly cut off.

 

 

 

“You kept him captive.” Andrews said sternly. “And you are under arrest for kidnapping”

 

 

 

That sunk deep for both girls, being from prestigious private schools. 

 

 

 

“Shit, I’m so sorry” Jessica spoke up as she began to break down. “It was just what I felt like doing, we found him before being all creepy and I wanted to get him back and it was the wrong thing I’m so sorry” she said as she began to cry.

 

 

 

“Um mr. Andrews” Daniella asked rather calmly. “When do you think we’ll get out”

 

 

 

“I don’t know. I think I’m going to discuss with Wilson about that. But it’s clear that having this much power in your hands is not what he was aiming for. I want you two back to normal size if that’s possible”

 

 

 

“WHAT!?” Daniella exploded. In an instinct, Andrews darted for the door. 

 

 

 

“ARE YOU SERIOUSLY THINKING THATS THE ANSWER YOU WANT? WE DIDNT SHRINK HIM! EVEN IF HE WERE NORMAL SIZED HE WOULD STILL BE FUCKING TINY” she said as she started for the door.

 

 

 

Andrews made it through the door before Daniella could scoot up, line up her foot and kick down the door. The door snapped off like a toy, but Andrews was clear of the door. 

 

 

 

The loudspeaker came on. “This whole project is going to go insane. I don’t like to at all. Crazy teens like you having power over others? No. I don’t want it at all. They need to shrink you down”

 

 

 

“YOU CANT DO THAT!!” Daniella screamed. Jessica’s crying cane to just a couple weeks as she watched the whole situation from the other corner of the rooms.

 

 

 

“I can. It’s easy as one call to doctor Wilson” said Andrews over the loudspeaker.

 

 

 

“FUCK YOU! FINE YOU CAN TAKE HIM BUT WE ARE NOT MONSTERS WERE NORMAL PEOPLE” Daniella screamed into the camera.

 

 

 

It seemed that Daniella screams then fell on deaf ears, as there was no response. She continued her rant until she got tired and sat down. She started to sweat in her pajamas, the room was getting hot.

 

 

 

Jessica continued whimpering in the corner. Her stomach rumbled loudly.

 

 

 

Daniella scooted over to Jessica. While she was handcuffed, she could lean over to her. “It’s ok Jess we’re gonna stay strong. Fuck these people I know the government is gonna shut them down if they have any common sense” she said.

 

 

 

“You’re really warm could you just scoot a bit” Jess said softly.

 

 

 

“Oh sorry” Daniella smiled and scooted away. The fact she was annoyed by that made her feel better about Jess, for some unknown reason.

 

 

 

—————-

 

 

 

“So tell me more about this ‘Asher’ kid” Gill told Lindsay.

 

 

 

“He’s really nice, and hot but like I said, there’s something about him... like he never likes any of my art” Lindsay said, showing the doodles she’s been doing on her new IPad.

 

 

 

Lindsay drew as a hobby back home, and although the screen is much smaller here on the island, her drawings were just as neat and detailed, as if they were drawn by a normal-sized person.

 

 

 

“Oh wow those are really nice” said Gillian upon seeing Lindsays expertise sketches of girls, animals, and nature.

 

 

 

“You know, now that we’re huge, you could start scaling your girls next to everyday objects” Gill said. “You know, like next to a normal house or something”

 

 

 

“Maybe” Lindsay said. “I never really have a point in anything I draw, it’s just like vomiting whatever is in my head onto paper”

 

 

 

There was a knock on the door. 

 

 

 

“Oh it’s gotta be hannah” Gill said as she got up. She opened the door to see Hannah sitting there.

 

 

 

“Hey Hannah what’s up” said Gill. “Come in”

 

 

 

Hannah walked in and greeted Lindsay.

 

 

 

“You know what was funny today, I didn’t have that normal feeling that I grew. Maybe we hit our peak heights” Hannah said.

 

 

 

“Yeah, me too” Gill said. “It’s a good thing too I’m perfectly fit for all the rescaled shit here too”

 

 

 

“Wanna measure?” Lindsay asked. The girls agreed.

 

 

 

“Here. I’ll get the tape measure” Lindsay said, quickly walking to the drawer. 

 

 

 

“Here I’ll stand on the bed for a better estimate. Who wants first?” Lindsay said as she got up on the bed.

 

 

 

“Ooh! Me first!” Said Gill, who unlike Hannah was 100% awake. She stood up straight as possible underneath Lindsay as she carefully measured Gillian”

 

 

 

“You’re 16 feet, 4 inches!” Lindsay said.

 

 

 

“Wow. Sixteen feet.” Gill said. She looked down at her feet. “Doesn’t feel like sixteen feet”

 

 

 

“Well thats because you haven’t walked by any normal size people yet” Lindsay said. 

 

 

 

“Haha yeah, especially the little police people. They’re so cute!!” Gill said excitedly. “Hannah you’re next”

 

 

 

Hannah walked over to where Lindsay was. She stood up as straight as she could too despite her fatigue “Hannah youre 16 feet annnnnnd 7 inches” Lindsay said. “I don’t think I will crack 16 feet”

 

 

 

“Yeah no surprise there” Hannah said. “That was my guess after you measured Gill.”

 

 

 

“Ok measure me hannah” Lindsay said. The two changed places and Hannah tried to measure Lindsay as accurately as she could.

 

 

 

 

 

“You’re around 15 feet... and maybe an inch too” Hannah said. “It’s a little difficult”

 

 

 

“Ok 15 foot it is” Lindsay said. “It’s whatever”

 

 

 

Hannah yawns. “I’m so drained”

 

 

 

“Why?” Asked Gill

 

 

 

“Because I didn’t get a lot of sleep. I don’t know when I went to bed but when you woke me up this morning I was exhausted as fuck” Hannah said.

 

 

 

“Oh shit I forgot you’re here because we need to check on Megan!” Gill said. “Lindsay listen up to this too”

 

 

 

And then Gill started telling her story:

 

 

 

“So Hannah Megan took Eric to her room again and she’s being abusive as fuck” she started.

 

 

 

“This morning I’m with Megan and she calls up Eric. Eric comes over and Megan is like ‘you gotta grab us food during the whole hurricane’ and Eric goes ‘for what?’ And Megan goes ‘oh you know’ and pulls on her shorts, licks her lips, all that shit she does. And then Eric is like ‘I don’t know if I want to, you were’ and then she cuts him off and says ‘oh are we too much, maybe my bad side would be way mor than you can handle. I think you should stick to my good side”

 

 

 

“Jeez” said Hannah.

 

 

 

“Ok I get it he broke her you-know-what and whatever but that’s not cool” Lindsay said.

 

 

 

“And I don’t know where they went, but I can guess there in her room doing something ridiculous” Gill said.

 

 

 

“We gotta talk to both of them” Lindsay said.

 

 

 

————————-

 

 

 

the shoebox was carried to the lab, where dozens of scientists began preparing to study the one-foot specimen.

 

 

 

The poor guy was dumped out of the oversized shoebox, which was the size of a large cooler for the men in the suits.

 

 

 

Mitchell hit a hard metal surface, blinding light came from above along with gigantic faces. As soon as Mitchell’s eyes adjusted to the light, severe humiliation set in as he was exposed on a table in front of giant scientists, some he knew before he shrunk. The table looked waist-high for the scientists, and he guessed he only a couple feet off the ground.

 

 

 

“Hello, Mitchell” Said a masculine voice from behind. He turned and saw a doctor he didn’t know, but was older. “Just stay calm, were here to cure you” he said softly. But Mitchell’s heart was racing. He was in a nightmare. He had to be.

 

 

 

“Just relax, we’re going to take a few tests and then take a sample of your blood so we can cure you” said the doctor.

 

 

 

Mitchell started panicking “stay off me you freaks!” He said. Around him he heard small chuckles.

 

 

 

“Mitchell” the doctor said sternly. “We need you to be calm and collected. We’re going to keep you safe inside a little room we’re making for you right now. If you cooperate with us we can get you grown back to your size” he said.

 

 

 

Mitchell sprung up and ran. All the scientists flinched and backed away as Mitchell freaked out and jumped off the table.

 

 

 

However, when he landed, he landed feet first on the metal floor but then he fell forward and hit his arm. He screamed out in pain. Some of the scientists laughed quietly.

 

 

 

“Mitchell come on!” Said the scientist. “Relax I already told you we’re not here to hurt you”

 

 

 

A pair of white gloves curled up underneath him and put him on the table again. Before he could get up, a single giant hand pressed firmly on his waist, restraining him until the doctors could think of somewhere to keep him.

 

 

 

“Get Dr. Wilson down here” said one of the doctors. “We need to figure out what to do with him”

 

 

 

“Isn’t he in his office? Where is he!?” Said one of the other doctors.

 

 

 

“I’ll call him” Said the doctor who was originally trying to calm down Mitchell.

 

 

 

The lab continued to panic and mutter all sorts of stuff, like what caused Mitchell to panic so bad and how absolutely adorable he was as well as his tiny wiener.

 

 

 

————————

 

 

 

“Megan, look, I know what I did is wrong but please, let me go and I’ll never bother you again, and there are tons of other boys my height. Why me?” Eric pleaded to the thick blonde girl.

 

 

 

“I know, it just so happens that I know you the most” Megan replied, turning a deaf ear to his pleas to leave him alone. “It’s not that bad. I mean if I were you I’d wanna fuck me too”

 

 

 

“Megan please you almost broke my head with you legs please” Eric Said.

 

 

 

Megan took another bite of her pancakes. “Shut the fuck up im trying to watch the third season of All-American”

 

 

 

Eric shut up like a trained pet.

 

 

 

“Come sit next to me” Megan said. “I can still reward you right?” She said.

 

 

 

Eric silently climbed onto the bed and cuddled up next to Megan. Despite all the trouble she’s gotten him into, he couldn’t resist getting a boner over the 17’4” teen.

 

 

 

Megan felt the boner poking into her thigh. She almost smiled but decided to keep her emotions inside her. As long as that thing wanted her, she was confident she would always have her way with him.

 

 

 

————————

 

 

 

“So exactly how long will it take for this cure to be complete?” Asked Wilson.

 

 

 

“It’s gonna be a while” Said Dr. Pierce. “Several months, maybe even a year” she said, disappointed in her results.

 

 

 

“Jeez” Wilson said. “Well as long as you get to point B I guess...” he said trying to stay optimistic. At least they knew they would be able to come out the other side, Pierce could have said they don’t know how to fix Brent’s shrinking.

 

 

 

“I am glad that you seem to have a plan set up” Wilson said before getting a phone call.

 

 

 

“One second guys it’s from Dave” Wilson said. He picked up the phone “Dave I’m in a meeting” 

 

 

 

“Sir, we have Mitchell in the lab”

 

 

 

“Mitch— oh you have him! Well you have my go to take whatever tests you need to take I’ll be down there after the meeting” Wilson said.

 

 

 

“No we need you now” Said the voice. “Mitchell is going crazy. We need a room or something to pen him up”

 

 

 

“Ah” Wilson said. “Well I can’t really help with security right now, ask Gilbert Andrews, the detective. He can get his guys on the job. Here. He’s here in the meeting, I’ll give the phone to him” Wilson said.

 

 

 

He gave the phone to Detective Andrews.

 

 

 

“This is Gilbert” he said into the phone.

 

 

 

“We have Mitchell and we need to contain him. Do you have anything to restrain him or something?” Asked Dave.

 

 

 

“Yeah I’ll come by right now. In the meantime try using duct tape. The kids only a foot tall no way he’ll break out of that” he said.

 

 

 

“Guys I’m sorry but I gotta handle this” Gilbert said and headed for the door.

 

 

 

“Yeah no problem Gilbert” Wilson Said. “Don’t hurt Mitchell though. A reminder that he is still human for you” he said.

 

 

 

“Understood” Gilbert said and left.

 

 

 

—————————

 

 

 

Mitchell screamed as two mighty hands pinned him down to the table, one of his legs and the other on his head, and a third hand took gray duct tape and wrapped it across his chest. This left his dick exposed in front of the giants. And most were men!

 

 

 

Mitch tried to squirm free, but the adhesive power of the duct tape was too much for him. He continued to squirm underneath the restraint.

 

 

 

The doors then opened to reveal a sharply dressed man. Detective Andrews.

 

 

 

“Mitchell... wow. Thank god we found you!” Said Andrews as he approached the table.

 

 

 

“H-How did you find me” Mitch said, scared and beginning to sweat under the light.

 

 

 

“Well, I just found your shrunken fingerprints to find out you shrunk, and then I saw you out in the hallway... with some girls” Andrews said. “That’s it. Simple”

 

 

 

Mitch thought about Daniella and Jessica. If this is how he’s being treated when he finally sees his saviors, then he’d rather stay hidden with the girls. Who never forced him down like this. And when it was, it was because he was having sex with them, in which he got rewarded in return.

 

 

 

Then his exposed dick started to stiffen. Mitch got the image out of his mind upon recognizing the effect. Andrews paid no attention to it.

 

 

 

“Why are they treating me like this” Mitch asked, still scared as shit.

 

 

 

“Well because you freaked out. If you just relax, like Dave told you to, then we will he more gentle”

 

 

 

“Well why did they have to all be here? Couldn’t you cover me or something?” Mitch asked.

 

 

 

“Well I mean maybe, but we didn’t have anything. Trust me, your junk won’t be exposed as soon as you grow. This is science, nothing to be ashamed of here” Andrews said.

 

 

 

“CAN YOU JUST GIVE ME CLOTHES ANYWAYS IM A HUMAN BEING” Mitch screamed.

 

 

 

“Fine fine, we’ll find something” Andrews said, not pissed off at all from the raised voice.

 

 

 

He started to walk away then stopped.

 

 

 

“Can I get a thank you?” He asked Mitch.

 

 

 

“Thank you” Mitch said.

 

 

 

“Your welcome. Now guys, do what you need to do. I need to talk to Dr. Wilson” Andrews said and left.

 

 

 

———————

 

 

 

Haley and I were concerned. She was holding me on her lap while she caroled through her new IPad.

 

 

 

“Haha it’s like my personal chair, set with a tv screen” I said to her.

 

 

 

“No it’s more like you’re personal girlfriend” Haley said. “I’m not a fucking chair” she joked.

 

 

 

Haley scrolled through her texts. Nothing from the friend group chat except for Liz conforming there is no game today. 

 

 

 

“Hmm. Want to check up on Daniella?” She asked me.

 

 

 

“Yeah. Let’s go” I replied.

 

 

 

Haley made me walk on my own. I had to run just to keep up with her. I struggled to walk down the massive stairs to Daniella’s room, but I got there without falling. Haley rapped on the door. We waited and waited. Nothing.

 

 

 

“Hmm let me call her. Maybe she’s out on the beach or something” Haley said.

 

 

 

“Go for it” I replied. 

 

 

 

Then Haley whipped the iPad out of her pocket and I was reminded “Oh wait you can’t call on an iPad right?” I asked her.

 

 

 

“Yes you can. Why? Can you not call on iPads back home?” She asked me.

 

 

 

“iPads don’t have cellular data” I replied.

 

 

 

“Ummm well these do” Haley said, and proceeded to call Daniella. 

 

 

 

Haley dialed Daniella. The whole hallway was silent, letting the phone dialing sounds echo across the span of the hotel floor. We waited in silence, fearing the worst.

 

 

 

Then a muffled phone ringing noice could be heard from inside the room. That made things ten times creepier.

 

 

 

“Brent she’s not picking up” Haley said worriedly she dialed again. The phone rang inside again. 

 

 

 

I banged on the door. “Daniella wake up!!” I screamed. We were both worried.

 

 

 

Then Haley started banging on the door too. She was a lot stronger than me and created much louder noise. “DANIELLAAAA” she screamed.

 

 

 

No response.

 

 

 

“Haley” I said up to her. “We gotta tell the doctors. Something is up with her.”

 

 

 

“Let’s go” Haley picked me up and ran.

 

 

 

———————

 

 

 

“Haha imagine what all American would be like with us. I bet the girls would be the football players since we’re bigger” Megan chuckled while watching All-American

 

 

 

“Yeah...” Eric said. He wasn’t in for talking. He was reverting back to his shy self a bit under the impression that Megan was once again out of his league.

 

 

 

Megan heard someone knock on the door. She grunted and paused the tv.

 

 

 

“Hey Megan” Hannah said, trying not to be awkward.

 

 

 

“Hey Hannah. What’s up?” Megan said.

 

 

 

“Hey I was wondering if you wanted to come to our room” Hannah told her.

 

 

 

“Nah I’m pretty comfy in here” Megan said. “You wanna watch all-American with us?”

 

 

 

“God damit Megan you’re watching all American without us!” Hannah said smiling.

 

 

 

Megan laughed “sorry I wanted to cozy up before the hurricane knocks out the power”

 

 

 

“But um who is us” Hannah said. “You and...”

 

 

 

“Me and Eric” Megan said winking.

 

 

 

“Ooh” Hannah said. She looked at Megan. Was she hiding Eric? Maybe she already beat the shit out of him.

 

 

 

“Oh can I say hi to Eric?” Hannah asked.

 

 

 

“Um sure” Megan said, and turned to let Hannah in.

 

 

 

Hannah walked in to see the small 12-footer on the bed. Totally comfortable, not a single mark to be seen.

 

 

 

“Hey Eric” Hannah said. Then she whispered to Megan “are you planning to lay him again?”. Megan nodded and smiled.

 

 

 

Then Hannah whispered to her “Like? You’re not hurting him right? He did break your you-know-what”

 

 

 

Megan hesitated. Then she turned to Hannah and whispered in her ear “wellll.....maybe”

 

 

 

Hannah’s insides were about to explode, but she swallowed it and stayed tough. She was smarter than to just explode on her.

 

 

 

“Ok so should I like leave you alone then?” Hannah said neutrally.

 

 

 

“Yeah sorry” Megan said. “But give me a time and I’ll come over”

 

 

 

“Ok I’ll text you. I’m back with Gill and Lindsay at Gill’s room” Hannah said.

 

 

 

“Ok bye”

 

 

 

———————

 

 

 

The storm was starting to reach Omega Island.  I could tell. It started getting cloudy really fast, and the wind started to come too. But obviously I could just be feeling the wind that comes with traveling at high speeds, because Haley was carrying me on her shoulders like a little kids, and her long legs made sure I got a breeze up there.

 

 

 

But eventually, we made it to the lab. I buzzed in.

 

 

 

“Hello Brent. You are welcome to enter.” Said a male voice. “However, your friend is going to have to stay outside, as she is too big” 

 

 

 

“Of course, but this isn’t about me it’s about one of the other people on the island”

 

 

 

“One second, well have our resource counselor with you in a sec” said the voice. 

 

 

 

“Can I come in? It’s a little windy out here” I said.

 

 

 

“Oh yeah, sorry” said the male voice, and the doors clicked open.

 

 

 

I sat in the office and waited. I don’t know what pierce was up to, but I noticed a lot of scientists walking up and down the lobby staircase discussing whatever things. They seemed to be in a hurry.

 

 

 

A short while later, Dr. pierce started walking out, she didn’t seem to be in a hurry but noticed me.

 

 

 

“Oh hey Brent” she said. “Are you here to see me?”

 

 

 

“Yes” I said

 

 

 

“Oh come in, I have time.” She said. “Follow me”. I got up and did so.

 

 

 

I hated knowing that this woman was a head taller than me, and yes she had high heels, but not big enough to make a difference more than like 4 inches. Maximum.

 

 

 

We took a seat in her office. “So Brent, this appointment wasn’t scheduled obviously, but I do have news about your omega hormone pill. I believe that we can make a pill, but it will take a couple months”

 

 

 

“Oh Damn” I said. “Didn’t it only take like a day or two for you guys to make the pill?”

 

 

 

“Yes” pierce said. “But we need to figure out what exactly in your bloodstream is inhibiting the hormone. It figures that you have numerous unique proteins in your body that could be the reason, but it’s gonna take a lot of testing, one test for each protein...”

 

 

 

“Oof” I replied, disappointedly.

 

 

 

“Now I know that the island is public and people know about your issue, and I don’t know what Wilson to do with you guys next, so I may try to add to your little special needs program to accommodate for that” she said.

 

 

 

“Ok.” I responded.

 

 

 

“But other than that? That’s it if you have any questions” Pierce said to me. “Has your growth slowed”

 

 

 

“It hasn’t” I replied. “But i actually came to ask you about someone else. We think she went missing”

 

 

 

“Oh...” Pierce said to me. “The resource counselor is out front next to the lobby, want me to call her?”

 

 

 

“Um sure” I said, a little surprised at how calm dr Pierce is being about all this.

 

 

 

Pierce dialed her and I waited patiently.

 

 

 

“Yes this is steph” she said. “I have someone who wants to see you really quick.......Yes his name is Brent, do you know Brent?.....ok I’ll send him down”

 

 

 

I got up as if it were a cue. “Ok her room is number 101, right to your right when you walk to the lobby here” she said.

 

 

 

“Ok thank you” I said, and left.

 

 

 

I walked over to the counselor’s office. The door was wide open so I walked in.

 

 

 

“Hello” I greeted an older-ish man.

 

 

 

“Hello Brent” said the man. “Call me Teddy” 

 

 

 

“Ok, hey teddy” I said. “I came here to tel you I think someone on the island is missing”

 

 

 

“Missing??” Said ted. Finally, someone who seemed to care.

 

 

 

“Yes! Her name is Daniella” I said.

 

 

 

“Hmm Daniella... I will send this up to the big guys. Thank you for letting me know. Where did you last see her?”

 

 

 

“I last saw her last night, we were hiking”

 

 

 

“Oh, so did she disappear into the woods?”

 

 

 

“No, we made it home, and her phone is still in the room, i can hear it ringing when I call her”

 

 

 

“Well Brent I’m sure she may have just forgotten it”

 

 

 

“But she hasn’t shown to have been on it since yesterday, surely she isn’t doing anything super important. Actually, the hurricane is starting to arrive. She should be home!”

 

 

 

“Ok ok. I see your case. I’ll pass up the information. Thanks Brent. You can leave now unless you have any more questions”

 

 

 

“Nope” I said. “I just wanted to let you guys know. Her friends are worried. Please pass it up ASAP”

 

 

 

“Oh you’re friends with her?” He said. “That’s interesting given she’s big and you’re still small”

 

 

 

“Yeah but it works out. I’m in a group and they treat me fine” I said, not wanting to talk about my situation despite him being a counselor.

 

 

 

“Ok sorry to comment. But I’ll pass it up and have a good day and stay safe” he said to me.

 

 

 

“You too” I said and walked out of the building.

 

 

 

I walked out of the building to see Haley. She was starting to get impatient, and I felt empathetic for her. I left her out in a hurricane, and the wind was starting to get really intense.

 

 

 

“So? What did they say?” She asked me.

 

 

 

“I went to the counselor. He said he’ll spread the word”

 

 

 

“That’s it?” He asked.

 

 

 

“Yeah” I replied. “Ok Haley let’s get out of here” I said.

 

 

 

“You can say that again!” She said as she picked me up and ran for the hotel.

 

 

 

——————-

 

 

 

“And not only do we have him, but we have his captivators too” said Andrews. He and Dr. Wilson were on the way to the cheaply-made jail cell that they made. 

 

 

 

“Oh, he was captured?” Wilson said.

 

 

 

“Yeah!” Said Andrews. “Isn’t that so inhumane?”

 

 

 

“Well I guess it is unless they were treating him fairly. Mitchell seemed to be in pretty good shape” Wilson said hesitantly.

 

 

 

“No. I’m sorry, Arthur, but they need to turn him in so we can get him fixed and back to normal size” Andrews state’s.

 

 

 

“I guess, but there’s no evidence they harassed him” Wilson said.

 

 

 

“Arthur, can I stop you for a moment” Andrews said sternly. “The poor little guy was being kept naked in a shoebox, and got super freaked when he saw the scientists. Doesn’t that mean he’s been harassed?”

 

 

 

“Gilbert, what you’re saying may be true, but  when I saw him he was pinned to duct tape ima. Table where everyone can see his junk. How’s that for harassment? You guys look like you’re about to torture him”

 

 

 

“We’re saving his life Arthur! If it weren’t for us finding him he may have been stuck like that forever, not to mention someone’s secret PET!” Andrews said.

 

 

 

“Don’t raise your voice at me. You are in charge of the investigation and no more!” Wilson raised his voice back at Andrews.

 

 

 

“Alright let’s see who’s in here” Wilson said and looked dat the screen.

 

 

 

Inside were two girls, with barely enough room to lay down.

 

 

 

“Oh my god Gilbert, those girls look enormous in this room”

 

 

 

“It’s the biggest one we have” he said.

 

 

 

“Well it’s not big enough. It’s cramped I bet they can’t even stand up!”

 

 

 

Andrews then lowered his head and said “sir... it is too small for them to stand up”

 

 

 

“Shit Gilbert you can’t lock up these girls like this that’s too far!” Wilson said.

 

 

 

“Are you serious? I bet they did a ton of shit to that poor freaked out man. We have recording of Mitchell in between her tits”

 

 

 

“I’m not a detective and I know he’s freaked out because you guys are duct taping his body to a table. How painful is it gonna be to rip off that tape!?” Shouted Wilson. “I’m sure he’d rather be with those girls if that’s the way you’re treating him”

 

 

 

Andrews was disgusted. The 60-year old or whatever he is basically admitted to preferring to be in between a 16-year old girl’s tits rather than have his ass saved by his very scientists.

 

 

 

“We pinned him down because he was running around the room!” Shouted Andrews.

 

 

 

“Because you guys have no respect for his privacy! At least get the poor man some clothes”

 

 

 

“Ok Wilson let’s calm down for a second here” said Andrews, trying to be logical and mature. “We are making clothes for him. But as a man of science we thought it would be best for us, and for him, to start testing him now”

 

 

 

“No. He clearly doesn’t want to the tested until he knows you guys aren’t there to fucking dissect him. Please treat him like a and not a guinea pig” Wilson said.

 

 

 

“Ok fine. But he’s already duct taped to the table and he’s getting checked up as we speak sir” Andrew said.

 

 

 

Wilson grunted. “Ok fine but release the girls”

 

 

 

“But Wilson, they’re under arrest. That’s illegal”

 

 

 

“Well they have my pardon. My island, my rules”

 

 

 

“Doctor Wilson I—“

 

 

 

“It’s either you or the prisoners” said Doctor Wilson firmly, “which one am I releasing?”

 

 

 

“Fine, only because this is your property” Andrews said. “But when Mitchell comes complaining about the two girls don’t say I couldn’t do anything. This will be on your hands”

 

 

 

—————-

 

 

 

Daniella woke up to a mechanical whirring, and soon light poured in, along with a shit ton of wind that immediately shocked her awake.

 

 

 

Jess woke up too. Where was this room? They looked like they’re were in the middle of a storm.

 

 

 

Then the voice came over the loudspeaker “ladies you have been released. We’re in the middle of a hurricane right now but being giants I’m sure you won’t have trouble getting back home” it said.

 

 

 

Daniella immediately crawled out and stood up. She celebrated like nobody’s business. She jumped and screamed and cheered.

 

 

 

Then she bent over to look at Jessica, who was crawling out as well. 

 

 

 

“Jess were free!” Daniella screamed. 

 

 

 

“I know let’s head home” Jess screamed back. And the two dashed home, like a couple of caged animals who were just sent free, running through the hurricane back home, ignoring the hurricane entirely.

 

 

 

——————-

 

 

 

“Holy shit” I said as I watched the hurricane through the lobby window. Trees threatened to fall and leaves and sticks were blowing everywhere. Did I even want to see the beach right now?

 

 

 

“Yeah it’s pretty bad” Haley said. We were treating each other to some snacks down at the many food tables propped up in the lobby. Of course, she ate a shit ton of cold sandwiches they had while I ate sun chips.

 

 

 

“Hey Brent why didn’t you get the original sun chips? The cheddar ones are sooo much better” she asked me while I ate on her lap.

 

 

 

“These sun chips are considered healthy” I said. “And I like them just as much, just without the sugar and empty calories”

 

 

 

“Damn” she said. “That’s kinda smart. Let me have some”

 

 

 

“Ha you should know. Don’t gymnasts have to diet?” I said.

 

 

 

“I don’t eat chips at all unless it’s cheat day” she said. “Gimme the bag I wanna try a regular sun chip”

 

 

 

I looked at my bag. It was a pretty large bag, one of those bags that took around three or four normal sized people to finish

 

 

 

“Here you go” I said, smiling.

 

 

 

She took the bag and tried to grab the chips. After her clumsy fingers couldn’t hold onto a single chip, she scooped her hand in and grabbed a Brent-sized handful of chips, then consumed them in a gulp.

 

 

 

“Dam I like these” Haley said. “Maybe I should eat these with my food”

 

 

 

“Yeah you should, but then again didn’t the hormone improve your metabolism or something?”

 

 

 

“I’m not totally sure” she said. “Just in case, ill start eating more salad”

 

 

 

“Yeah if I were you I wouldn’t wanna lose that perfect bod either babe” I agreed. She giggled.

 

 

 

“Aww you called my body perfect” she blushed.

 

 

 

“It is. I just wish I was perfect enough to have sex with you” I flirted.

 

 

 

“Yeah well that’s too bad, I think I’m too much to handle” she giggled and hopped up and down in her seat, making me bounce up and down on her lap.

 

 

 

“Haley what the fuck that looked so wrong!” I turned my shoulders, looked up at her and smiled.

 

 

 

“Oh so what is the right way then? I must be educated” she said. “Am I supposed to be on your lap?”

 

 

 

“Here, follow me to your room” I said. “This requires you to lie down and met me do the work”

 

 

 

“Nah, I know the way to my room. Come on” she said, making me have to run to keep up with her again.

 

 

 

“Bus is leaving bitch” Haley said as she ran away from me, leaving me to climb the two flights of stairs alone.

 

 

 

————————

 

 

 

“Ok so I talk to Eric, and you two talk to Megan” Lindsay said.

 

 

 

“Ok” agreed the other two.

 

 

 

“Ok I’m calling her over now” Lindsay said as she called Megan on her iPad.

 

 

 

“Hey girl......Yeah come on over, you can bring Eric......Hannah said you would tho......ok yay see ya in a bit” Lindsay said into the iPad. The she turned at us and said “Yeah she’s coming”

 

 

 

“Ok. With Eric” Hannah wanted to conform.

 

 

 

“Yes. I’ll find a way to separate Eric and I from you guys.  And please, talk. To. Megan.” Lindsay said sternly. 

 

 

 

“Yeah of course” Gill said.

 

 

 

“Ok good” Lindsay said, and the girls waited patiently for Megan to arrive.

 

 

 

———————-

 

 

 

As soon as I walked to the door and knocked, Haley opened up the door and discreetly waved me in. I was confused at first, but then I saw why. Haley already stripped down for me.

 

 

 

“Hehe fuck the flirting. I already know you’re horny and I am too. I just wanna fuck” she said.

 

 

 

I looked up at her. Every time she’s bigger and bigger, and now at her finally height. I was looking up to her vagina.

 

 

 

“Ugh, I would finger you right now but I’m too short” I said,  jumping for the pussy that’s seven and a half feet off the ground.

 

 

 

“Here, maybe this will help” Haley said, and got on her knees.

 

 

 

“Hehe I have an idea babe” I told her. I laid down and scooted underneath her like a mechanic fixing the underside of a car.

 

 

 

“Here babe, I think you’ll enjoy this” I said. I stuck my fist straight into her wet vagina. She moaned as soon as I broke the plane and made contact with the warm flesh.

 

 

 

“Ugh it’s so bony but it’s nice and big” she said. I couldn’t tell if she was saying my dick was nicer or worse than my hand, but I continued shoving my fist in and out of my giant girlfriend as she started to bounce up and down. Luckily my fist was long enough for it to hit her cervix. I wouldn’t be getting my face crushed inwards by her powerful hips.

 

 

 

She continued to moan and twerk on her knees on the bedroom carpet for a while. And I continued to fuck her with my arm. She secreted juices that ran  off her pussy onto my elbow and down my arm. Knowing their smell and taste, I licked off the droplets where I could. Her juices alone turned me on so bad. My dick ached for attention but I had to please Haley first.

 

 

 

“Ah yes baby that’s so good” she moaned and continued rocking her hips in circles on my arm. Watching her bounce like that on my cock would be worth a billion bucks to me, but watching her from this angle was priceless. 

 

 

 

“Ugh baby make me cum” she said and started twerking really fast on my arm, rubbing her clit up and down my arm faster than a jackhammer.

 

 

 

I watched in awe as her ass rippled in place from the shaking hips, and I could see the outline of her tits from this angle too, although they were far. I loved it and I loved her.

 

 

 

Finally, I felt white liquid hit my hand as she squirted all over my fist. She stopped twerking, started relaxing, and her moans slowed as well.

 

 

 

And before it got snapped off like a twig, I pulled out my arm before she sat all the way back onto her ankles. My face was right up against her left cheek, somewhat burying me into the ground with just enough pressure to keep me from going anywhere, but no enough to hurt me.

 

 

 

Haley giggled and started to smother her right cheek all over me, wiggling her ass and causing waves of fat to roll across my face. But soon she was ready for the next round.

 

 

 

“Brent since you’re down there I thought I could try this with you, but let me know if it hurts you” Haley said. I didn’t know what that meant but realized what she was doing before she did it. Her pussy was basically speaking to me to lick it.

 

 

 

She scooted over so my face was not buried by her vagina, and I immediately started licking. Haley stretched a giant hand down to my dick, which just sat through a couple minutes of constant arousal and zero stimulation. Her touch turned me on so badly, as I no longer had to hold out on my lust.

 

 

 

She continued using her giant pointer finger and thumb to stroke my member, and I furiously licked her and fingered her to try to get myself to cum. I think I lasted a minute, despite the fact Haley was using only two fingers, but I felt myself shoot up a ton of cum, and actually moved herself off my mouth to scoot back and clean up the mess she made. Then as soon as it was over I went back to work on her nether regions.

 

 

 

She continued swinging her hips back and forth to really drench me in her intoxicating juices. She rubbed it all over my nose, mouth and chin, as I sat there trying my best to help her cum again.

 

 

 

Then she got up off of me. Haley looked down at me between her legs. “You ok?” She asked me.

 

 

 

“Better than ok” I replied. She beamed. 

 

 

 

“Ok because I have something even better for us, but I think we should do it on the bed” she said.

 

 

 

Before I could respond, Haley scooped an arm under me and tossed me on the bed, face-up.

 

 

 

Then Haley swung a leg over my tiny body. That confirmed my worst fears, or my wildest dreams, I don’t know. But I do know I was about to get rode by this Amazon.

 

 

 

Haley slowly lowered her womanhood on top of mine. “Just tap out if I’m too much” she said.

 

 

 

“Don’t worry I’ll be a man” I said back.

 

 

 

“Yeah, you can just sit there and be my little man” Haley responded, and then started to slowly move her hips back and forth.

 

 

 

I could feel my dick slowly sliding from the top to the bottom of her hole, and then back up again as started to go faster and faster. I really question how the fuck she feels me down there, I feel inadequate. Yet the sight of Haley bouncing up and down was so erotic I just couldn’t think of anything else except for her.

 

 

 

I should be thankful for laying on the bed because if this was on the floor, I think she would have shattered my entire pelvis by now. But the mattress of the bed is absorbing the impact, not necessarily my hips.

 

 

 

What was more erotic than watching Haley ride my dick? I could see her enormous tits bouncing up and down, and her face smiling from the pleasure I’m giving her. And i don’t have to get started on what I feel.

 

 

 

But my question was answered: what was more erotic was when Haley turned around. Now I was watching her wiggle her ass on top of my dick. It was simply a sight indescribable by words. Her ass was wider than a truck tire, and each pound of her ass caused my body to clap up against the fat, and send ripples running up the cheeks. 

 

 

 

A couple seconds later I was cumming, shooting my sperm inside her enlarged tunnel. I don’t know if she felt it because she continued like nothing ever happened.

 

 

 

Soon enough though, Haley started shaking her ass really fast again, and she came l over my waist. She left warm, sticky, whiteish-clear cum running down my sides at my midsection. The power of her cumming compared to mine was godlike. What did I do to deserve such a perfect girlfriend.

 

 

 

The bitch slowed down and came to a rest on top of me. “Ahhhh that was nice Brent” she said as she just sat there.

 

 

 

“It was nice but can you get off of me?” I asked.

 

 

 

“Are you ok? You hurting?” She asked me.

 

 

 

“No I just—-“

 

 

 

As soon as she heard no, Haley got off my dick and planted her ass right on top of my face. This time I wasn’t squished by her right cheek, instead my head was right in the crack.

 

 

 

Now while I was spared from the crushing force of her ass a little bit, I was pressed pretty much up against her asshole, which smelled like... well you know... shit. 

 

 

 

I squirmed underneath the ass but of course Haley had to be around 700 pounds or something. There’s no way I was going to get that off of me.

 

 

 

Haley wiggled her ass, causing my head to shake for a bit. Luckily it only happened for a few seconds before she finally released me.

 

 

 

“Hehe did you like that?” She said. 

 

 

 

“I don’t know why you did it but that was gross. I’m not mad tho it was just...” I started.

 

 

 

“Sorry. I just wanted to see what you thought of my giant ass up in your face” she said.

 

 

 

“I love staring at your ass” I said. “I was just looking at it earlier but I don’t want to get my face buried in it” 

 

 

 

“Nah you liked it” Haley said, and laid down next to me.

 

 

 

I thought about that. It was really gross, but it wasn’t like she recently took a shit. It was rather clean. And I wasn’t running to the bathroom trying to wash off my face. Maybe it did turn me on a little. Still though, why the fuck did she do it?

 

 

 

Then her arms came around me. She wanted to cuddle.

 

 

 

“Bwentie” Haley called me in her baby voice. “I need my love and affection”

 

 

 

“Here you go babe” I replied, and rolled over to hug her back. 

 

 

 

“I’m so tired” she said in her baby voice still, “I think I’m gonna take a nappie-poo!” She said excitedly.

 

 

 

“Ok take your nappie-poo” I said. “Goodnight babe”

 

 

 

“Goodnight wittle baby” Haley said, and closed her eyes. 

 

 

 

I was pretty spent from our little sexy time too. As Haley drifted off to sleep, I did too while in her arms. Her massive, tree-trunk arms.

 

 

 

As we lay asleep, the room was silent and serene while Hurricane Quincy raged outside.

 

 

 

——————

 

 

 

“There”, said Wilson. “He can use his hotel room as a fucking place of privacy” he said to Detective Andrews, Dave, and Dr. pierce.

 

 

 

“Ok. I’m glad that chaos was settled.” Said Pierce.

 

 

 

“Now, I need to talk to Gilbert about something else so we will head back to our office now.” Wilson said.

 

 

 

“Wait you do?” Asked Andrews.

 

 

 

“Yes” he said. “Have a good day you two!” He said as he and detective Andrews started to walk back to the exit.

 

 

 

When they were out of sight, Pierce turned to Dave.

 

 

 

“Dave” started Dr. pierce. “I can’t believe the approach you took to try and take care of Mitchell. Yes we’re all scientists removed from America’s society, but this island is still property of the US government. He has rights here, no matter what size he is.

 

 

 

“I am sorry Dr. pierce. I simply wanted to make haste trying to bring him back to normal” apologized Dave, the biologist tasked with curing Mitchell’s shrinking.

 

 

 

“Now I won’t remove you from your position because you’re still our best doctor on the job. I will just have to be more... active trying to monitor you” pierce said, being careful with her words.

 

 

 

“Thank you” Dave said. “And I will talk to Mitchell about how he wants to go about it too”

 

 

 

“Great!” Pierce said. “Now I think you should try and talk to him now” she said and turned away.

 

 

 

Dave sighed. He did have nothing else to do, he wouldn’t until he had data to work with.

 

 

 

And with that, he slowly knocked on the door handle.

 

 

 

“Yes who is it?” Asked Mitchell.

 

 

 

“It’s still me. I just want to talk one-on-one”

 

 

 

“Yeah just let me put on something” Mitchell grunted.

 

 

 

“Yeah take your time” he said.

 

 

 

———————-

 

 

 

“Gilbert, we really need to crack down on what you can and cannot do” Wilson said.

 

 

 

“What do you mean? We found the culprit and Mitchell is saved!” Detective Andrews said.

 

 

 

“Yes you were very good at the ‘detective’ part, and I will give you your promised bonus for that” Wilson agreed. 

 

 

 

“So what did I do wrong?”

 

 

 

“You can’t just torture the people on this island” he said. “That room was way too small for comfort and they laid in there for how many hours? Twelve?” He said to the detective.

 

 

 

“That’s part of what I do as a detective” he said. “Until they go to court, they go to jail”

 

 

 

“Yeah and I know a jail cell isn’t that tight!”

 

 

 

“Well the girls are sixteen feet tall what did you want me to do? Stick them inside a regular jail cell? We don’t even have those here! And that jail cell was planned to be built like that!”

 

 

 

“Don’t stick them in jail at all!” Wilson said. “Mitchell is the only man in the world who is one foot tall. They’d never do that to one of us!” He said.

 

 

 

“How do you know? For all I know they could be psychopaths. Did you see the way they treated him?”

 

 

 

“I fail to see how that equates to any charges of assault or harassment”

 

 

 

“Well he’s a foot tall so it’s not like Mitch could defend himself!” Andrews shouted.

 

 

 

“That didn’t matter he very well could have enjoyed it. He’s only 24. Think about that before you arrest the two girls” Wilson said.

 

 

 

“You’re ridiculous!” The detective said. “What are the odds he wouldn’t sue them or something? You know what? I’m gonna talk to him right now!” He said. “That will settle things once and for all!” Andrews shouted and turned away, planning to talk to Mitchell right now.

 

 

 

“Gilbert, he just got his body taped down and his privates exposed to twelve scientists, some of them probably have talked to him before! Let him recover!” Wilson shouted. “I don’t know detective work, but I know my psychology”

 

 

 

Andrews grunted. “Once I calm him down he will be fine”

 

 

 

“No!” Wilson’s tatted walking after detective Andrews. “You take one more step and you’re fired!”

 

 

 

Andrews stopped. “Fine, have it your way” he said. “Let me walk back to my office at least”

 

 

 

“You may walk back to the office” Wilson said. “But if you set foot anywhere I don’t want you to be, you will be sorry”

 

 

 

“Yes and when that Daniella girl decides to rape someone normal-sized, then you will be sorry for doubting my measures”

 

 

 

“Anything is better than locking up those girls. They’re innocent! They didn’t do anything” Wilson shouted as Andrews walked around the corner to his office.

 

 

 

Wilson steamed as he walked back to his own office. All he had to do was find Mitchell, he thought. He didn’t have to cram two giants into a tiny room where they can’t even stand.

 

 

 

Maybe, since his job is done, he should lay off Andrews anyways. It’s not his job to discipline his finely tuned giant humans of perfection.

 

 

 

He walked back to his office. He had other things to attend to, like the development of Mitchell’s cure and Brent’s cure. He would deal with the security team later.

End Notes:

As always, thank you for the consistent support! 

15: The Error Repeaters by JT7
Author's Notes:

This chapter is more violent in the sex scenes for those who are into that stuff. Also contains feet (about time), breasts, mouth play, and humiliation.

“Shit! I thought we were goners” Daniella tried to say softly to Jessica through her shortened breathing. 


 


“Yeah me too” Jess said softly. 


 


The two girls made it inside from the hurricane, standing in the lobby of the hotel. Surprisingly, Neither one was out of breath despite running back home.


 


The girls finally took in the situation. There was food set up all over the lobby, from meat to candy to chips.


 


“What’s going on here” Daniella asked.


 


“I don’t know, maybe grab our phones? Hopefully they didn’t confiscate them” Jessica suggested.


 


“Yeah let’s go to our rooms” Daniella responded. The two giant girls walked briskly to the second floor, where they had to run back downstairs and get fresh key cards, and then head back upstairs and enter their rooms.


 


When they got there, it looked like a hurricane hit their hotel room. The bed mattress was taken off the bed, the drawers were pulled open, and their clothing was tossed all over the place. 


 


“Ah shit” Daniella said. “I bet this what your place looks like too”


 


“Why?” Jess asked.


 


“Have you ever seen cops search a house?” Daniella asked. “They toss everything aside and recklessly search for evidence”


 


“Oh. So the cops did this, we didn’t like leave the window open or anything” Jess asked.


 


“No” Daniella laughed. “Leave the window open...haha”


 


“But we’re set free now right? Anything they took we can get back”


 


“I’m not sure.” Daniella said. “But I think so”. 


 


“Ugh so we have to walk all the way back to the building or whatever?” Jessica complained.


 


“Yeah, since we don’t have our phones. But once we get them we will also call for housekeeping. They should fix our room.” Daniella said.


 


“Alright” Jessica said. “Let’s go”


 


“Ok. But first let’s just search the rooms for what we do have” Daniella halted her.


 


“Oh shit yeah” Jess said. “But there’s no way they didn’t confiscate our phones and shit though”


 


“Yeah but just in face” Daniella said as she started cleaning up the mess. “Here Jess you help me and I’ll help you with your room”


 


And the two began their long cleanup.


 


———————


 


Haley and I slept for all of 20 minutes. We didn’t do anything today so I’m assuming our bodies were too well-rested to sleep.


 


Instead we kinda just cuddled in the bedsheets, our worn-down sex organs covered in each other’s cum, hugging each other silently.


 


After a while, I heard Haley roll to grab her phone (her direction, thankfully) and she started scrolling through her insta probably.


 


So I rolled over and grabbed my phone too. Because why not? 


 


“Oh Brent look at this I got a fan account” Haley said. I wasn’t surprised, but I immediately checked my Instagram.


 


“You’re so lucky I cant wait to be big like you guys . You have so much social media clout it’s not even funny” I replied.


 


“Let me see you’re fine” Haley said and looked at my tiny phone. “The numbers are small as hell. What number is that? 50k followers isn’t so bad”


 


“Yeah but I don’t have a fan account” I said.


 


“Well of course. Don’t sweat it, you’ll be big and ppl will follow you.”


 


“Yeah I guess” I replied.


 


“Hey what happened to I’m the only fan you care about” she asked me.


 


“Oh yeah I did say that” I smiled. “Yeah I forgot. Got caught up in all the social media shit”


 


“Brent you’re such a girl caring so much about your insta” Haley laughed. “Come on, everyone else is.... well they’re like, really far away”.


 


She said, getting up. “Let’s see what your sister or Veronica is up to”


 


“Did Daniella text back?” I asked her.


 


“Nah” she said, checking her texts. “Should I just throw on what I was wearing before?”. She was wearing shorts and a tank top. 


 


I scanned her outfit. While I loved seeing her tits threaten to spill out of the tank top, there was no need for such a skimpy outfit. So I replied “Nah were gonna be indoors. Throw on something warmer.”


 


“Ok” she said. “And where do you wanna head? I kinda wanna see veronica’s final height, I wonder if she hit 20 feet”


 


“Yeah I could text her” I said. 


 


“Ok” she said, and took off her tank top.


 


Yeah you could have guessed what I would be saying next: I watched her boobs drag against the tight tank top as she pulled it off, then watch them jiggle back down to rest. What a perfect sight, even from this angle.


 


Then I saw Haley take a step towards me and shave me to the floor with her hand. Like a little brother, I got used to her over-shoving me. It hurt just a little bit, enough for me to learn my lesson, but not really.


 


————————


 


“Look Mitchell, I’m sorry for the way you were treated back there.” Doctor Dave Booker said to his test subject, Mitchell sat uncomfortably in his


bedsheets, too small to put on anything that would cover him.


 


“It’s fine, but please, that’s something I won’t get out of my head for a while.” He said . “Don’t do that again”


 


“I will try my best to” Booker said. “But most of our tests will need multiple doctors. Is that ok?”


 


Mitchell sighed “fine.”


 


“Mitch I understand your situation but the only to get you back to normal size is through this” Booker said.


 


“Yeah you’re right” Mitch said. “Ok I’m ready whenever you need me” he said. “Just give me like a cloth blanket or something”


 


“Ok. How about you stay here. It’s possible for us to sample you and run all our tests in your room.”


 


“ok, but then I’m going to need help to like reach everything” he said. “I fucking hate how I’m limited to only my bottom dresser and I can barely use my toilet and toothbrush”


 


“Ok ok” said Dr. Booker. “I’ll have to talk this out with dr pierce but I’m sure we can get it to happen”


 


“Thank you” said Mitchell.


 


“Until next time” Booker said as he let himself out of the building.


 


———————


 


Two hours after Hannah’s confrontation, Megan and Eric returned to Gillian’s room. Lindsay let her in. She looked down at Eric.


 


“Gee, Eric you’re like, really short” Lindsay said. “I mean it’s just that I haven’t looked down at someone like this in forever, and now I know that I’m a head taller than you...”


 


“Yeah I get it” Eric said, seemingly annoyed. Lindsay shut up and proceeded to lead them inside.


 


“OMG what are we playing!?” Megan said excitedly upon seeing a board with game pieces on it.


 


“We’re playing chutes and ladders” said Hannah. “It’s such a throwback to preschool, and check this out, they made a giant sized game board.”


 


“Oh cool, I want In next” Megan said.


 


“Ok, well you’re gonna have to wait” Lindsay said.


“We’re pretty deep in this game” 


 


“Ok” Megan said. “Eric and I can sit back and watch”


 


And so the girls resumed playing. Eric and Megan immediately whipped out their phones, and everything was normal.


 


Hannah occasionally glanced at Eric. She couldn’t really tell, but Eric seemed to have some marks on his face, like bruises, but they were too faded for her to jump to conclusions.


 


In the end, Lindsay won. “Hey should I trade this game in for another done downstairs? I don’t know if I want to play more than one game”


 


Then she replied to her own question “never mind I’m too lazy” 


 


“So now what?” Hannah asked.


 


“I don’t know I guess we can chill. Maybe turn on the tv” Gill said. “Wanna watch All American?” 


 


“Oh can you skip to episode five? Eric and I were watching all morning today” Megan confessed.


 


“Damit Megan” Gill said. “You’re gonna have to watch from episode 1”


 


“Fuck” Megan said, as she hopped onto the bed. She crammed in with Lindsay and Gill on the bed. Megan looked at Hannah “Hey Hannah, I don’t know if there’s room for you but you can—“


 


“Nah, you know what, I think I’m gonna have Eric do some stuff for me while you do that” Hannah told Megan. “We’ll be back”


 


Megan looked at Hannah. While she wanted Eric to be all hers, they did agree to share him, “ok fine“ she said.


 


Eric looked up to the giant girl. “Come on” she said, grabbed his hand, and dragged him out of the room.


 


As soon as the door shut behind him, Hannah looked down at Eric. The poor kid really did have bruises on his face. He looked up at Hannah, expecting some command to be said, but Hannah was not going to do that to him.


 


“Ok, we to discuss about Megan” she said. “You realize she’s fucking using you right?”


 


“Yes of course I do!” Eric said. “I’m not stupid”


 


“Well why didn’t you do anything about it!?” Hannah Said. “It’s not very smart letting her use you against your will”


 


“Because she’s, like, huge” Eric said. “If I cross her she’s gonna kick my ass”


 


Hannah looked back at him, she was struggling to find something to say back to him “well... what about talking to us?” She finally said. “Why didn’t you tel any of us about this?”


 


“Because you’re her fucking friends! If anything I thought you were on her side! You led her to start abusing me” Eric clapped back.


 


Hannah was defeated “fine, you’re right. I’m sorry”


 


“Haha don’t be sorry. Thank god you’re not psychopathic like she is” Eric smiled.


 


“Nah, thank me” she said. “Is your room on this floor or...”


 


“Yes it is” Eric Said. “Down the hall. Why?”


 


“We need to figure out the best for you and Megan” She said.


 


“Oh yeah, let’s go” Eric Said.


 


 


—————————-


 


After an hour of cleaning up both tiny hotel rooms,  the girls finally relaxed on top of Jessica bed.


 


“Damn I’m so tried” Jess said.


 


“Me too. I could use Mitchell so bad for my feet right now. They kinda hurt” Daniella said.


 


“Yeah I’m gonna miss him. Too bad they took him” Jess said. “He was also super good as a dildo.”


 


Daniella giggled “Yeah.”


 


Then things got awkward. Both didn’t know whether to make a move or say something.


 


Then after a little more time passed, Daniella said “alright let’s get our fucking stuff back”, and headed for the lobby.


 


“Ok” said Jess, and followed her


 


When they made it outside, the hurricane was still roaring with mighty force. There were trees uprooted, sand blowing all over the place, and yet the power didn’t get knocked out...yet?


 


The two girls actually walked against the wind a little bit to get the lab building. The sand ran across their ankles and hurt them a little bit. To a normal person, the sand would feel like a ton of miniature needles poking at the skin, but the girls had thicker skin, literally, and didn’t feel as much pain.


 


“Shit, the door is normal-sized” Said Daniella. “How the fuck are we gonna get in?” 


 


“Well what’s this?” Jessica pointed to the buzzer, knee-high to her, next to the door. She started to crouch down and press the button.


 


Then the door burst open, with a small doctor holding a big box ready to run through the hurricane, probably to the hotel. “Ummm. Can I help you guys?” She said, backing up.


 


“Oh, hiiii” Daniella said. “Sorry if we scared you. We’re just looking for some stuff that we need returned to us”


 


“Oh” said the doctor. “Two iPads?”


 


“Yes!” Daniella said in joy. “Thank you!!”


 


“Room 204?” The doctor said.


 


“Yes” Daniella said as she grabbed the large box gently from the doctor.


 


“Haha what a coincidence” joked the doctor, although it really wasn’t because they were both traveling to meet each other anyways. 


 


“Alright, let’s head back” Daniella said, and they turned around to head back.


 


Suddenly, a tree fell and brushed Daniella in the side with its branches. While it did not hurt her, she got tangled up on the branches a little bit. 


 


“Fuck” she said over the wind. “Jessica, help me!”


 


Jessica was standing next to Daniella. “Here” she said, “grab my hand”


 


Daniella held the box to her hip with her left hand, and grabbed Jess with her right, and with one mighty tug, Daniella broke loose from the tree’s branches.


 


However, Jessica pulled Daniella from the side of the tree, not the top, when Jessica ripped her out, it was clear that Daniella ripped through some really thick branches to set herself free.


 


“Shit” said Daniella. “Did you see that?”


 


“Let’s get home first” said Jess. “I don’t wanna be out here for too long”


 


“Let’s go” said Daniella. And the two girls continued their somewhat brisk walk back home.


 


On the way back, the girls watched another tree hit the normal-sized hotel.


 


“Oh shit” said Daniella and Jessica together. 


 


“This storm is getting crazy” said Jess.


 


“Hey Jessica” said Daniella. “You know, since were bigger, you think we should try and move that tree? I think it would land us on that little cop guy’s good side”


 


“I mean, you think you can lift it?” Jessica asked.


 


“Well, only one way to find out” she said and headed knee to the tree. “Well come with me I might need help!”


 


—————————-


 


Mitchell was well-clothed and ready to begin his recovery. Doctors set up around him while he lay on his bed. He was already halfway through all of the tests, which simply called for things like blood sampling, height and weight measurements, and mental health testing.


 


The testing was going very well. With clothing on and with the testing set up in his room rather than the lab table, everyone was starting to feel better and even feel like things are returning to normal.


 


Mitchell could not entirely chill out though, because his room is now turned into a lab, and every time he had to use the bathroom, he would have to announce it for everyone to hear. He also had to haggle a bit for his right to use the bathroom alone, without “special support”. But otherwise, he had his bed to himself, and he knew he was well on his way to a cure.


 


The testing lasted a long time and they wrapped everything up around 7 after monitoring Mitchell’s eating habits during his dinner, which showed to be on the short side, even for his size.


 


“Ok Mitchell, we’re gonna bring this into the lab” Dave said. “Thank you for your cooperation, and we’re gonna have someone come here just to help you out with breakfast, lunch, and dinner”


 


“Thank you” said Mitchell, before closing his eyes and letting himself rest in bed. Dave let himself out, the scientists leaving the room exactly the way they found it.


 


————————


 


Daniella watched the little scientists, group by group, carefully try to transport a bunch of lab equipment from the smaller hotel to the lab. Jessica watched next to her. They really did look like two goddesses making sure their slaves were carrying out their duties. Obviously this wasn’t the case. Daniella didn’t even know what the fuck they were doing.


 


The doctors didn’t respond to her, they just walked forward without a care they were being watched by girls three times their height. Then, the head of the testing operation, Dave Booker, walked out.


 


“Curious?” He yelled above the wind way up to the two girls.


 


Daniella and Jess had to kneel to get closer and actually hear what he was saying. “what?” Daniella said.


 


“I said, are you curious about what we’re doing?” Said Dave, who is in his 50’s.


 


“Yeah” Daniella said, and flipped her hair back. “I thought lab equipment like that belonged in the lab, but I see you’re not in the lab, you’re in the hotel. “ she said seductively. Of course, this wasn’t her first rodeo, she always drew tons of boys. Between her grades, her sports, and her looks, there was virtually nothing bad about her, except, of course, her lethal tendency to dismantle hearts that are too soft to withstand the discovery that she was just leading them on, and never really liked her.


 


“So tell me,” Daniella asked gently. “What were you doing in the hotel?”


 


“Ok, but if I tell you, you can’t tell anyone, ok?” Dave shouted, unaware of the relationship Daniella has with Mitchell.


 


“Why?” She said. The wind was still incredibly strong, but at her size, her voice carried enough for Dave to hear her clearly.


 


“Well because it’s classified” Dave said. “You caught us fresh out of collecting data on one of our staff members”


 


It was so surreal for Jessica to watch Daniella talk to this meager little man. On her knees, Daniella was still around twelve feet tall—twice the height of the doctor. She also noticed how Dave was struggling in the wind had to clutch onto his lab coat to prevent losing it, while Daniella seemed to not even notice the wind. It was as if she really were a god, controlling the raging wind around her.


 


“Why would you need to collect data on staff members” Daniella asked, still on her knees. She knew where this conversation was going.


 


“Because, this guy is special” he shouted. “Did you know one of our staff members went missing?”


 


Yep, this guy was gonna lead Daniella to who she wants. “No I didn’t, but I’m assuming he was found?”


 


“Well he was found indeed, and he’s resting as we speak. We’re just checking for...diseases” he said.


 


“Ah I see. Can I see him?” Daniella asked.


 


“Why? What business do you have with him” Dave asked loudly.


 


“We have none” Daniella said. “But it would be very nice of you just to tell us his room number, maybe we can send a letter to him later” she said.


 


“Oh,” Dave said. He was very interested in receiving a compliment from the giant hottie in front of him. “His room is 101” he said. “Now, before anyone notices, I’m gonna scram. You’re welcome” he said, and then hustled off to catch up to the rest of his team in the howling hurricane wind.


 


As she got up, Jessica walked over to Daniella. “Daniella room 101 is next to the side door! See if Mitchell is through this window.” she said.


 


“True” she said. Together, both laid on their stomachs to try and look through the tiny window. 


 


Daniella got closer and put one eye close to the window. Both the tiny man and Daniella instantly knew who they were looking at. 


 


“It’s him!!” Daniella cheered. “Hey little guy!!”


 


***


 


Mitch backed up, his privacy invaded. He did not expect the girls to be out and about during a hurricane.


 


Soon, another eye came into the window.


The skin color was slightly tanner, so it must have been Jessica. “He’s so cute in that little room” he heard, and he also heard a “we’re gonna get you outta there soon” before he heard footfalls that slowly faded out, signifying their departure.


 


It was scary to think that now they know am where he is, he could be stolen at any time. He could imagine one of their long enormous arms punch through the glass of the window and snatch him up in the middle of the night.


 


But for now, they’re gone... and once he grows to full size he would be able to kinda sorta defend himself by blending in with the other doctors.


 


If he knew the doctors, it would be a matter of a single day to develop a specialized cure. One day. 24 hours. Seems easy enough.


 


————————


 


“So then, Liz was like ‘hey Veronica is it ok if I head back to jose’s place to show me his card collection’” Veronica explained.


 


We all laughed. Haley and I were in veronica’s room with Brady and Julia talking about what Liz and Jose have been up to recently.


 


“Ugh, I don’t want to know where this is going” I said, trying to avoid hearing the inevitable.


 


“Too bad“ Veronica said. “But yeah, there’s no way Jose has a card collection” 


 


Haley chuckled, and Veronica said “So hows it been taking cares of Brent?”


 


“Ok” Haley said, about to tell our story. 


 


“So this kid makes me carry him through the hurricane...” Haley pointed outside, “...because he has to ‘report Daniella going missing’ and then when he reaches the lab he just leaves me outside in the storm, all alone”


 


Everyone laughed. “Damn Brent you’re spoiled as fuck man” said Brady.


 


“Well I didn’t know what better to do. She can’t fit between the doors and I can!” I said.


 


“Well did I have to carry you?” Haley responded. “I could have just sat here”


 


“No, because I wanted to be with you for as long as I could” I said trying to hug her and use my cuteness as an advantage.


 


 


“Oh my god his hugs are so cute!!” Veronica said excitedly. “You’re so lucky” she said.


 


“I know” Haley said, and wrapped a giant arm around me.


 


“So what’s spooning like?” Veronica asked Haley.


 


“It’s not even spooning” she responded. “It’s just me curling around Brent, and feeling his body only reach from here to here” she said, putting a hand between her boobs and just beneath her crotch. 


 


“That’s so cute that must be like cuddling a puppy. I’m jealous” Julia said.


 


“Good bitch” Haley joked and smiled, but lowkey not. “Because he’s my little pet”. Haley placed me on her lap and leave over me.


 


“Umm Haley, I think your boobs are a little heavy for your man” Brady pointed out. And her boobs were resting on my head, but they were by no means too heavy. Boobs were relatively light.


 


“Nah i like it” I replied. “It’s her six-pack that makes things uncomfortable”


 


“Hey I thought you liked my six pack” Haley said, crunching over some more to flex them on my back.


 


“It feels super weird especially when you do that” I pointed out. “And they twitch too... it looks very nice but I hate feeling it”


 


“Yeah he has a point” Julia said.


 


“Damn Brent ok then you don’t have to sit on my lap” she said, and tossed me off, almost sending me over the edge of the bed. Everyone laughed. “Holy shit Haley chill out” Brady said.


 


Then, a text came through in the group chat. Everyone’s phone/iPad buzzed except for Julia’s


 


D: hey everyone, I had my iPad taken away. Wild story. I’ll head to Veronica room and tell you guys the story.


 


“Shit I wonder what happened” Brady said. 


 


“I’m gonna text back if she’s with Jessica, because she never responded either” I said and whipped out my Iphone.


 


B: Is Jessica with you?


 


D: yes


 


“Well she’s with him. They have to be in the hotel right?” I said.


 


“Prolly, it’ll take em like a minute to get up the stairs” Veronica said. We were on the 3rd floor.


 


——————


 


Hannah shut the door in her room. “So just tell me, and be completely honest, what the hell did you guys do?”


 


Eric sighed. “She made me eat her out. Three times”


 


“Ok, go on” she said. “How did you get the bruises on your face?”


 


“Oh, so while my head was between her legs, she would often squeeze... and it would like.... you know”


 


“Ok I get that but how about the bruises” Hannah said.


 


“Hold on, I explained that because it hurt a bit ton when she squeezed her legs on my head. I didn’t know how powerful they were”


 


“Ok, how bad was it?” Hannah said.


 


“I thought my skull was gonna come off!” He said. “As soon as I got the chance to, I had to pull out and pace around the room for a little bit. I had no idea she was so strong. She could crush several watermelons between her thighs!” He said.


 


Hannah giggled “or you’re just being a pussy. I can’t believe the story I’m hearing form you right now”.


 


Eric had to interrupt “Hannah... you do know that the omega hormone gave you guys, like, super strength almost”


 


 


“Oh shit! Really?” Hannah asked. She was curious to learn more.


 


“Oh yeah, They told us so much stuff that they never told you guys” Eric said. “But yeah, we’re not able to like lift skyscrapers or anything but I bet that they’re gonna make someone go around and help upright any trees that fell over or something”


 


“Wow, we can just like lift trees?” Hannah asked.


 


“I don’t know how much you girls can lift now, but I remember once time I got really mad while I’ll was growing and I actually left a huge mark in the wall” he said. “And later, we had to live in the warehouse”


 


“I know, I was there” she said.


 


“Oh yeah, well did you know that I actually dented the wall once?” Eric said. “It’s right next to the door. I got a little too angry once”


 


“No I didn’t notice it” Hannah said. “But that’s crazy. But then again, I remember one time I took a dare to try and crawl through the smaller hotel hallway” she said. Eric started laughing.


 


“What the fuck? Did you fit?” He asked.


 


“I did, but I remember the door frame bent when I went through it, because I was too big” she said, slapping her ass. Eric laughed.


 


“I think I would be able to fit, but barely” he said.


 


“Don’t try, please” Hannah said smiling. “I almost brought the hotel down. I guess I wasn’t aware of my strength”


 


“Oh yeah, and I think this was said to you guys but the growth? Totally an accident”


 


“Really?” Hannah said. “How the hell do they make us grow by accident?”


 


“They said they don’t know, but there’s no side effects, and they said we look a lot more beautiful at this size” he said. “So they decided to go with it”


 


“Wow, I had no clue. I don’t think they told us” Hannah said.


 


“Yeah” Eric said, not knowing what else to say.


 


“So Eric, what did Megan do to hurt your face?” Hannah asked again.


 


“Oh, so today, she made me massage her feet...” he started. Hannah nodded.


 


“Then there was a point where she made me start licking her feet. The issue about this was that they were sweaty and disgusting, so I hesitated, and she kicked me twice in the face, one in each cheek bone”


 


“Eww” Hannah said. “But that’s kinda funny Megan likes to use her feet in bed”


 


“What do you mean?” Eric asked. “We weren’t having sex, she just wanted to relax her feet”


 


“No way. You had to lick and kiss her feet? She definitely got off on that” Hannah said. “That’s so gross”


 


Eric smiled “well now we can use that against her” 


 


Hannah smiled back “yes we can. But that’s not gonna do much. I think the best way to separate you two is just to like hide you from her.” 


 


“But then she’s gonna kill me when she sees me” Eric said.


 


“Hide in your room?” Hannah suggested hesitantly. “Hide there and when she goes out with us I’ll let you know so you can walk around the hotel and grab food”


 


“Ugh, that would suck” Eric said. “Why can’t you talk to Megan?”


 


“I’ll try”, said Hannah, “but I don’t want to turn against Megan, she’s my friend”


 


“Yeah but she’s fucking torturing me!” Shouted Eric.


 


“Ok calm down Eric” Hannah said. “Look, can you just hide in your room?”


 


“She knows my dorm. If she doesn’t beat me up in her room, she’ll beat me up in mine”


 


“Ok... so what are you gonna do then?” Hannah asked.


 


Eric didn’t know what to say. “Maybe I’ll stay on the run outside until late night... but then Megan will just wait for me at my room”


 


“Nah, I’ll make sure of it” Hannah said. “And Gillian and Lindsay are on my side, they’ll make sure too”


 


“Oh shit, you go ya are turning on her?” Eric asked, surprised.


 


“I guess you could say that” Hannah replied. 


 


“Now head back to your room, I’m going back to Gill’s”


 


“Ok” Eric said. Together, they left the hotel room. Then Eric started walking left, and Hannah turned  right. 


 


As they sorted, Eric turned and said “thank you for everything”


 


Hannah turned and said nothing but “you’re welcome”.


 


——————


 


 


Soon enough, Daniella and Jessica walked into the room. And Haley’s reaction scared the shit outta me.


 


“Omg Dani! What happened?” She said. I flinched.


 


“Haha lil Brent is still lil. You afraid Haley’s gonna hurt you?” She asked.


 


“What do you mean” Haley asked.


 


“He flinched” Daniella said. 


 


“Doesn’t matter. Where were you?” Veronica said.


 


“Sit down everyone” Daniella said. “Jess and I have a very interesting story for y’all”


 


Daniella told them about the prison they were locked up in, and then said they got released after being falsely accused of stealing a worker who went missing. 


 


“Damn that room is for like mentally insane people I thought” Veronica said.


 


“Yeah, but I guess they had to pad the walls because “we could easily break them” or some shit.


 


“That’s stupid” said Brady. “We’re bigger but we’re not hulks or anything”


 


Then we heard Julia go “ehhhhhh”. We all looked at her.


 


“I beg to differ. I’ve gotten a lot stronger since I’ve grown” Julia said. 


 


“Really?” Jess asked. “What did you do?”


 


“Well, it’s kind of a long story, but when I first grew, I got self-conscious because I was so much bigger than everyone at first, and I got so mad that I actually am the reason that trail leading to the hidden beach exists” Julia explained.


 


“What the fuck Julia” Brady said in awe. “You made that trail? By yourself?”


 


“Yeah. I was just angry at myself” Julia said. “But that’s as two weeks ago. I’m fine now don’t worry” she said.


 


“Good” Brady said. “Jeez you just ripped through tree trunks like that?” He said, snapping his fingers.


 


“Yeah” Julia blushed. “It’s kinda crazy”


 


“It IS crazy!” Veronica said. “Wow!”


 


“Yeah” Daniella continued. “but anyways, the missing person returned home on his own I guess, I don’t really know the story, but we were found innocent and walked home”


 


“Walked home?” I asked. “I’m the hurricane?”


 


“It actually wasn’t that bad” Jessica said. “But when we got home, we had to clean up our rooms that were searched by the cops”


 


“Ouch” I said. “Did they take anything?”


 


“They took our iPads which they returned shortly after we got there” Daniella said, which was close enough to the truth she figured.


 


“Jeez” Julia said. “Well we’re glad to have you two back”


 


“I’m starving” Daniella said. “I could almost eat up Brent over here”. I grabbed Haley. Everyone smiled.


 


“Anyone wanna head down to the lobby with me?” Daniella asked.


 


“Let’s all go” Haley said. Everyone got up and headed down to the lobby.


 


At the lobby, Haley and I watched as Daniella crushed the large oven-baked pizza.


 


“Jeez Daniella” I said.


 


“I was in a prison all day” She replied. “This has been the first meal I’ve had in over a day”


 


“Damn” I said. Daniella finished the pizza around ten minutes.


 


“You know, I know someone who can eat more than you” I said.


 


“Yeah it’s your sister. She eats donuts by the dozen” Daniella responded. “Did your sister ever diet?”


 


“No” I said smiling. “Before she grew she was a fat fuck”


 


“Whoa” Haley said “I don’t know if you want to be dissing her at her size Brent” 


 


“Babe I know you’re not gonna say anything” I judged her while sitting in her lap.


 


“I would never baby” Haley said.


 


Daniella then looked at Brent “Haley I’m sorry, but he’s just so cute!” She said.


 


“Yeah he is” Haley said, closing her arms around me, making me even more claustrophobic. “He’s my little cutie”


 


“Hey Haley, can i ask something from Brent?” Daniella said my girlfriend.


 


“Yeah,” Haley said. 


 


“This might be kinda weird but lowkey not. Buttttt” Daniella started.


 


“Buttttt what?” I said.


 


“Butttt... you know how you need to have delicate hands to be a massager and pedicurer?” Daniella said.


 


“Yeah?” I said.


 


“I was wondering if Brent could do one of those for me” Daniella said. “It would be awesome! Brent, your hands are so small you would do well no matter how dexterous you are” she explained.


 


“I guess I’ll try it right?” I said. “But I want something back”


 


“What do you want?” She asked me.


 


“I don’t know, can you give me like $10 for a pedicure and $20 for a full body or some shit?” I asked.


 


I soon realized my mistake. Daniella smiled and said “oh shit I forgot money exists”. Haley started laughing too, and I felt her belly press up against my back as she laughed at me. “I forgot too” Haley said.


 


“But seriously, I promise I’ll give you something in return, I just have to think of it” She said.


 


“Oh Brent just do it!” Haley said. “I’ve been letting you live in my room for free!” She said.


 


“What happened to loving me and supporting me unconditionally through this?” I said.


 


“Of course I love you. But don’t be so picky with Daniella. I’d let you live in my dorm even if you didn’t do it but come on. And you can massage me too. I think it’ll be nice” Haley said.


 


Veronica turned her head. “Massage?” She said.


 


“Yeah. We think Brent should start giving out massages. He’s perfect for the job” said Daniella.


 


“Isn’t Brent our team trainer anyways” Veronica said. That rang a bell. I remember helping out Jessica after she hurt herself playing basketballs week back or so. She’s been looking fine now, but these days have been so busy I don’t even remember what happened to her. It wasn’t anything brutal, just a bump or something I think.


 


Come to think of it, I think me being a trainer was a joke.


 


“Who said Brent was our trainer?” Daniella said. “Whatever, I think Brent should give me a massage”


 


“Brent, you down to try massaging Daniella?” 


 


“Umm sure” I said. “I’m not exactly skilled in massaging though”


 


“It can’t be that hard” Daniella said. “Trust me, you’ll be fine”


 


“Ok” I said. “Sooo”


 


"You’re coming to my room” Daniella said, and snatched me up off Haley’s lap with her giant arms and started to head upstairs.


 


I looked back to see if Haley was ok with this, but I couldn’t really tell. For all I know, Jessica was still talking to her, and she looked at me with nothing but a surprised smile.


 


Daniella tucked me to her waist and carried me faster than I could ever run. All I saw was just the red hotel carpet blurring past me. Judging by the rhythm of her footfalls, she was walking. Damn. I know I have been using Haley as a means of transportation, but she carries me higher off the ground. Maybe it was because she was a foot and a half taller than her.


 


But eventually, we made it to her room. “Alright Brent” she said. 


 


“Ummm let me think how I wanna do this” she continued, looked around the room, and suddenly I got an idea. 


 


I remembered the one time I got a massage. My mom told me it was good to get a deep tissue massage once after I threw out my back once. The pain in my back was horrible, between the tightness and the spasms and...Ugh. But once I got the massage, I got the best sleep I ever had.


 


Then Jessica walked into the room. “Hey Dani”


 


“Oh hey Jess where’d you come from?” Daniella responded.


 


“I forgot to say this but I used to go to this spa all the the time for massages and pedicures. I think I’ll help Brent out here” she replied. 


 


“Ok, but to be clear, Brent is the one massaging me, right?” Daniella asked.


 


“Of course” she confirmed. “Daniella, I have the best massage idea. Here, let’s just turn off the lights first” she said, walking over to the switch. The room turned somewhat dark, as the dusky gray light  from outside dimly lit up the room. Then she flipped on a lantern next to Daniella’s bed.


 


“Now Daniella, it would be best if you could shower, then lay down on the bed with your towel” Jess said. “So go take a shower, and we’ll be waiting here while I explain to Brent all of my tips”


 


“Umm sure” Daniella said. “It’ll be a long time though” she added.


 


“Like....” Jess said.


 


“Like 25 minutes” Daniella said.


 


“That’s fine” Jess said. 


 


Daniella was always the dominant partner of the lesbian relationship. Especially because Daniella was the person who discovered her giantess fetish, she’s been the one in control because she knew what she was doing. But now, she was the one with the knowledge, and this time she would be in control.


 


As Daniella undressed in the bathroom, Jessica went around he bed and took off the cover, leaving the pillow and the fitted bedsheet. Then, she looked over at me.


 


“Alright Brent.” Jess said. “So exactly how much do you know about massaging”


 


“Very little” I chucked. She gave me a little smile.


 


“Don’t worry, it’s really not that hard. You just gotta rub her back in all the right places” she said.


 


“Ok” I acknowledged her. “But what are those places”


 


“You will be able to tell” she said. “You really want to hit home on any muscles that are tight”


 


“How do I know if a muscle is tight?” I asked. 


 


“It’s pretty simple” she said. Then she started thinking.


 


“You know, now that I think about it, I really don’t how much better you’re hands are going to be” she said.


 


“What does that mean?” I said.


 


“It’s not that you’re bad, it’s just that for the back, your need regular-sized hands because the muscles back there are bigger” she said. “I’m sorry we put so much pressure on you.”


 


“It’s ok. This is kinda cool. But what do you want me to do? What else did she want besides her back?”


 


“Well... she wanted a pedicure” Jessica said. 


 


“Ok then. How do I do that?” I said.


 


“How to do a pedicure, well first let me find Daniella’s nail painting kit...” Jess said as she got up off the bed and walked over to Daniella’s drawer. She grabbed a little pouch, scaled to her size, and sat back down on the bed.


 


“Ever seen a girl paint her nails?” She asked me.


 


“Nope” I said.


 


“Well all you have to do is take this brush, and this palette, and paint her nails” she said. Showing me without actually dipping the brush into her nails.


 


“Seems easy enough” I said. “Anything else besides the pedicure?”


 


“I don’t know, but I think she’s gonna have to sit up for the pedicure, so we should do that first” she said. “Then later, you and I can work together on the rest of the body. We’re definitely gonna have to do her legs, those are probably tighter than her back is”


 


“Alright” I said.


 


—————————


 


Hannah explained everything. What Megan has done, how Eric get about it, and why he was afraid of Megan.


 


“So what are you telling me?” Said Gillian. “Eric is actually afraid of her?”


 


“Yeah” Hannah said. “But I get it. Everything to me has been a lot lighter than I thought. We must be really strong.” 


 


“Really? Me? Strong?” Lindsay said. Despite being fifteen feet tall, her arms were still skinny. The drug didn’t promote a ton of muscle growth out of proportion to the rest of the teens’ bodies. It seemed to focus more of cutting out fat to make all the teens chiseled.


 


 


“I wanna test my strength. Is there a gym on the island?” Asked Gillian.


 


“No, I think they said something about stunting your growth” Lindsay said. “But maybe now that we’ve stopped growing they’ll give us a gym. Although I don’t know how badly we need to workout” Lindsay said.


 


“Aww” said Gill.


 


“But I think we just have to spend enough time with Megan to keep her mind off of Eric” Hannah said. 


 


“Ok” said the other girls. 


 


Gill then said “Poor Eric though, it’s just really cold-hearted of her I feel like”


 


“Well I mean if Megan didn’t have the omega hormone in her...” said Lindsay, “...then she would have been out for weeks. Thank god it was only a matter of several days.”


 


“Yeah but I mean... it was sex...and she wanted it” said Hannah.


 


“She’s an emotional bitch” said Lindsay. They all laughed.


 


“What about Eric?” Asked Lindsay.


 


“I don’t know... what? You want me to like care for him or something?” Hannah replied.


 


“I don’t know...” said Lindsay smiling.


 


“Don’t even use the ‘he’s kinda cute’ card” Hannah laughed. “All the boys on this island are cuties”


 


Gill looked at Hannah “yeah, and therefore you think Eric’s cute”


 


“No, I-“ Hannah stuttered. “I’m not gonna simp for any guy on the island. They have to win me over with personality and how they treat me” she said.


 


“Ok ok Hannah were just messing with you” said Lindsay.


 


“I know but I’m making my case” Hannah said. “And Eric is a fuckboy, so I don’t know if I want him”


 


———————-


 


I was all educated and set to do my job. Jessica had shown me everything I should do, and how I should be moving my arms. I was still an amateur, but it’s ok because I’m not gonna suck.


 


There was a knock on the bathroom door “are you ready?” She said.


 


Jessica got up off the bed, her butt impression on the mattress caused me to wobble a bit. She ran over to the door. “Daniella open up” she said.


 


They both went into the bathroom and then i heard whispering, then said “ok”


 


A relaxing YouTube video of ocean ambience played on Jessica’s iPad, the bathroom door opened, light spilling into the room, as if I were about to witness staring at a goddess. And indeed I was, I just didn’t realize I would be looking at a naked one.


 


Daniella stood naked in all her glory, confident as she would have been in normal clothing. She didn’t even do so much as try to hide her eye candy from me, she just left it out for me to be spoiled.


 


I saw it for a second, and for a moment I just started. Maybe I started at it for longer, it felt like I was staring for like 5 seconds or so. But then I finally snapped out of the trance and put my head down.


 


“Ok Brent” Daniella said. “I heard I’m getting a pedicure first” She said, sitting on the couch chair next to where the bathroom tile starts in the room.


 


I hopped off the bed, carefully falling to the ground without hurting myself, and made my way over to Daniella’s feet.


 


I felt shifting from up above as i grabbed the foot by its sides. Daniella was leaning back and beginning to relax. I watched her tits bounce upwards as she stretched them upward. It was just human reflex to stare at them.


 


Then I realized Jessica was still watching me. I don’t want her thinking I want to cheat on Haley or anything, so I immediately got back to work. I felt the oppression against me set in. The power they had over me was unreal, but they haven’t really done anything to harm me yet.


 


I squeezed the sides of Daniella’s left foot, slowly working my way from her heel to her toes, then back down. At some points I grabbed the sides of her feet and rubbed them in circles. 


 


Five minutes in or so, I switched to the other foot. Daniella cooed. She seemed to be enjoying the pedicure so far. 


 


I felt Jessica walk around me and whisper to Daniella something. While I was running her right foot, I hear Daniella say.


 


“Hey Brent, can I request you to lick my sole?” She said.


 


“What?” I said. 


 


“Lick the bottom of her foot. Don’t worry she just showered” Jessica said.


 


“Um ok” I replied. Hesitantly, I looked at the sole of my patient, and started licking her sole. I did this for a while. Did pedicures always include licking?


 


I also did a little bit of licking on her toes. Daniella seemed to let a moan leak out of her mouth. I really hoped this didn’t go the way I wanted it to.


 


But eventually, Jessica told me it was time to do her toenails. She gave me the nail painting kit. What a relief, my tongue was dry as hell.


 


Now Jessica had told me how Daniella liked her nails filed, so I started filing away at her big toe. One I got it into the shape that I wanted it in, I moved on to the next. Filing wasn’t so bad, and at my size it was easier to make sure I didn’t screw up anything. 


 


As I was filing though. Daniella and Jessica were exchanging mutters; things they didn’t want me to hear. Uh oh.


 


Once the filing was done, I started applying the red paint. Although the brush was a tad big for my liking, it wasn’t that big of an issue as it was light enough. I easily did all ten of her toes. 


 


“Hey Brent can you just do a little more licking” Jess asked me.


 


“Yep” i said in monotone. I wanted to give them the vibe I wanted out.


 


“Hey give me that attitude you’ll gonna get your ass squished on the floor” Jess said. I shut up in fear. It was true, they had every advantage possible over me.


 


I kept licking and kissing when I heard Daniella tell me “hey Brent I’m kinda uncomfortable knowing I’m naked and you’re not. Do you think you could undress too?”


 


I KNEW pedicures weren’t this sexual. “Um Daniella I’m sorry but I’d like to maintain my dignity” I said.


 


“Come one Brent. We know each other. It won’t be so bad” Daniella whined.


 


“If there’s nothing to worry about then I’d rather keep my clothes on” I said.


 


The Jessica got down on her fours. She leaned in and muttered to me in a gentle voice.


 


“Brent, you’re stressing out the customer. Do what she says. I don’t want to have to punish you...” she said like a preschool teacher.


 


“Ok” I let myself down and started stripping. Daniella leaned over and watched me as I stripped.


 


“That’s much better” she said. “Now let’s get myself a back massage”


 


 


I looked up at her. At first I was gonna look at her face, but my eyes could travel any higher than her boobs. They were nice, of course. Very nice.


 


The blonde giantess stood up and headed over to the bed, where she carelessly sprawled herself out, back up, ready for me to do her back.


 


I struggled to climb up the bed again, but instead of struggling for my life to hurl myself up to the top, I had Jessica’s mighty strength lift me above the bed and lower me on top of Daniella’s back. On top.


 


Jesica told me I should try and put my knees on her back, which I just did, and move them around to try and massage her muscles. Meanwhile with my hands I kinda just applied pressure right beneath her shoulder blades. 


 


Daniella moaned, I don’t know why, and her ass shifted upward for a bit, making me lose my balance and fall forward. My hands caught my fall.


 


“Can you kiss my neck my little massager” Daniella asked me. 


 


Without words I simply scooted up and started kissing the sides of Daniella’s neck. She moaned loudly.


 


At this point, I looked down to see I had a full mast. Of course I did.


 


Daniella kept moaning, and then I heard the sounds behind me. When I turned my head. I saw Jessica eating out Daniella’s pussy. I was caught in a three-way.


 


I tried to sprint for the door, but I lost grip slipping on Daniella’s skin, then I fell again after jumping off the bed. I heard three solid booms on the ground before Jessica grabbed my arm.


 


I turned around and saw her face. “Now now, little Brent. We have a customer that we still have to satisfy”


 


Then I saw Daniella walk over, in her naked glory. “Hey! Why are you leaving. I’m not satisfied, and clearly you’re not either” she said.


 


“Haley can do that for me” I said


 


“I don’t know. I think I know tiny men better than she does.” Daniella said.


 


Then she picked me up and brought me over to the bed. She laid down and looked at me.


 


“Hmmmm” she said. “What to do with you.....”  she said, scanning my body up and down, and constantly looking at my erection.


 


Then I saw a massive shadow cast on her body. Her eyes looked above me. I didn’t even have to turn my head, but I did to watch Jessica climb on top of Daniella. Daniella quickly lowered me so I was laying with my chest up against her boobs, and then the other pair of boobs came down on me.


 


I was squished between the two pairs of boobs. I won’t lie, it was very erotic. My entire world was consisting of the two girls’s flesh. And daniella’s breasts were large enough to absorb the weight above me and not turn me into Flat Stanley.


 


I couldn’t look up because of Jessica’s collarbone, but I could hear the arousing, wet smooches of their make out session. My dick was folded up against my stomach, pulsing with every rapid heartbeat I had. It probably turned on Daniella more.


 


The enormous brunette then slid down a bit. She used a single hand to push me to the side. 


 


“Here Brent, suck on this one” Jessica said, grabbing her best friend’s tit. “I think that would relax our friend here so much, right daniella?” 


 


“Right” she replied.


 


“Jessica stop I don’t want to do this” I said, pissed off.


 


“That’s not what your little friend says” Jessica countered. She took her left thumb and rubbed my dick against her stomach. It was really arousing and maybe I would have succumbed to it If I didn’t know that Haley could do exactly the same thing to me.


 


The gigantic woman only rubbed it for so long though, as she drove my back straight into the breast of Daniella. I put my hand out to try and resist the force. Maybe if I was pushing against something more stiff, I would have been able to at least hold back from being smothered all over the place, but Daniella’s breast’s were so soft that her skin shifted, making me slip and Dave plant I tot her nipple.


 


“Suck” Daniella commanded to both of us. Jessica seemed to oblige. I heard a ton of wet lewd sucking noises, as well as moans.


 


Daniella spanked my nude ass “lick” she said.


 


To be honest, the pain hurt like a bitch, but the surface area of Daniella’s hands were too large to slap me and have a stinging effect. So I still held in. 


 


Then Daniella pushes down on my head aggressively. “I’m not giving you wait until you suck” she said sternly.


 


And she was right. I couldn’t move my head. Out of raw fear, I violently sucked on the nipple. Daniella’s moan slowly but surely dispersed out her mouth. It was loud and rattling, and I felt her chest move upward to embrace both of her lovers. 


 


I felt her arm wrap around my back down to her vagina, probably to masturbate to the feeling of us sucking on her massive tits.


 


As promised, Daniella gave my my air. I breathed in the air in large but rapid breaths. She rolled me off her body and sat up on her knees.


 


Daniella cooed above me. “Mmmm you’ve been such a fighter so far” she said. “I like it when my little men fight. It turns me on so much, and I know that I turn you on so much”


 


She does her hips seductively, but I stared into her, trying to burn my message into her brain. “Fuck you, let me go now and I’ll never tell Haley”


 


“Ooh, he’s trying to negotiate with me” Daniella said. “I don’t know if that’s necessary, because I can simply just overpower anything you bring to the table. Like this!”


 


Daniella grabbed me once more, and pinned me to the floor. She then looked at me. The anger inside me quickly extinguished, and was relaxed with fear, freezing me to the core. She had a smile on her face. “I know what I’m gonna do with you” she said.


 


She then lowered her body slowly on me, and lowered her face so it was directly above mine. I no longer saw the face of Daniella the basketball team captain, the innocent and perfect girl-next-door Daniella. No. I looked up at her eyes, and at her mouth, practically salivating onto my face. I saw the face of a lust-driven animal, with dangerously powerful strength, charisma, and beauty. Powered only by the savage demands of her libido.


 


She lowered her mouth onto mine, and while I hit her face and pushed and tugged on her hair, she just kissed me more aggressively, as if that was her way of fighting back. Maybe it was!


 


I fought for my air where I could, but when I did have the chance to inhale fresh air, her mouth and her saliva running down my throat always made my breath short. I almost choked several times on her saliva.


 


Thankfully though, the curvature of her body meant that there was no pressure crushing my lungs. Her breasts were acting like stilts kind of, pressing against either side of my waist and keeping her upper chest off of my lungs.


 


This also meant, however, that my dick was wedged into her cleavage. It sat there, stimulated only by the feel of a girl’s boob flesh next to it, with that girl feeling every throb of my cock. She knew I wanted to cum.


 


Daniella, our of nowhere, started to moan, vibrating my entire skull. She started sticking her tongue into my mouth, probing around my much smaller teeth and throat.


 


After a little bit, Daniella lifted herself off of me a little bit. She saw her boobs slacking down beneath us, draping my cock in her cleavage.


 


“Mmm you like that?” Daniella said, wiggling a bit, causing her boobs to jiggle. She moaned again “fuck I feel so good right now”


 


“I would if this wasn’t rape” I replied.


 


Daniella frowned. “Fucking bitch don’t kill my vibe she said. She got up, causing Jess to back away. From the position she was in I guess she was eating her out.


 


She wound up and snapped my side, sending me flying off the side of the bed. I rolled a couple times before laying limp on the floor. I hit the ground way too hard.


 


I looked at the door. It was right there, I just had to get up. I mustered what strength I had to get up. Only to get knocked down again. 


 


“You’re not going anywhere” said Daniella.


 


I was pinned face-down on the carpet. I had treated her foot well earlier, and this was my reward?


 


She used her foot to roll me over. Then readjusted her foot to pin me down again, this time face up.


 


“You forgot that we’re like, three times the size of your four-foot ass” Daniella said.


 


“Jess, pick her up” Daniella said, letting go of her foot’s force on me.


 


I tried to dive and avoid Jessica, but she grabbed my ankle. I was an ankle away from my freedom.


 


“Nah-uh” she said. And carried me over to Daniella. Daniella sat down in the couch chair, and Jess placed me at her feet


 


“I think I know what you want” Daniella said. 


 


“I want Haley!” I yelled.


 


“That’s what you think you want” Daniella said. “But I know what you want deep inside”


 


Everything nvm went silent for a second after that. It seemed like the three of us heard quick footsteps from outside the apartment. Must have been passing footsteps.


 


“HELP!!! I’VE BEEN KID—“ I screamed at the top of my lungs before falling victim to Daniella’s heel smashing on me. 


 


I yelped in pain. But I got the message.


 


“Now...” Daniella said. “You keep yelling and fighting thinking you want OUT of here, but I know what you really want deep inside” 


 


Deep inside I wanted to lash out at her, but that would spark nothing but awes from both of them as my attacks would look cute and pathetic.


 


“You want something back from massaging my feet” she said. “Were they softer when I did this to you?” She said, stepping on me again. I couldn’t say anything as my mouth was covered by one of her toes


 


“Well stay there, because I think this will make you feel amazing” Daniella said


 


She slid her foot down and let my member stand up between her big toe and her second toe. And then she started to stroke me. With her left foot.


 


I was simply spectating as Daniella did all that seductive work with her feet. She must play soccer or something. Then, with her right foot, she pressed me down onto the ground. Only then did I realize I could have gotten up and ran.


 


Instead, I was moaning from Daniella’s foot job. I looked at her perfect feet. Her red toenails, recently done minutes ago by me, peacefully, and her foot washed, massaged, and pampered by me, peacefully.


 


And now her foot was raping me, because I didn’t consent to her and Jessica having sex with me. 


 


I heard Daniella moaning and I looked around the two feet to see what was going on. Jessica was making out with Daniella while fingering her in between her legs.


 


Daniella was really good with her feet. She kept the pressure on me the whole time while she stroked me with her other foot. Either Daniella is stronger than I thought or she was concentrating exceptionally well on holding me still. I couldn’t even lift the foot off of me despite all my whacking and my attempts to lift myself out.


 


I kept fighting until the very end, in which the very end was when I was about to cum. The buildup of pleasure was too much as I went limp, and I could tell Daniella enjoyed watching that as well as she threw her head back In ecstasy. I came all over the foot. It was a pretty nice orgasm, but I had came earlier that day with Haley, so I didn’t spirt out any impressive amount. The orgasm still felt really nice I just sat there in the afterglow, not moving at all. I had never been given a foot job before, and now I think I may be into feet a little.


 


Then Jessica picked me up with her arms while I was resting. I wasn’t ready for what was next.


 


She was still fingering Daniella, but now my fave was pressed up against the opening. Daniella was squirming, bucking her hips up and down, and threw her head back every other moan. She was about to cum.


 


“Put his face on it!” Daniella screamed. Jessica quickly listened. She started to shove her hand on my hand again, pushing me towards Daniella’s nether regions. But I put my arms out again.


 


“No! You can’t do this!” I yelled. “Fuck you and fuck you too Jessica”


 


“Jessica I’m about to cum” Daniella screamed while I grunted, and Jessica kissed Daniella’s neck.


 


Then I felt a third hand push down. My arms were about to give out, and I thought they were gonna snap in half. I tried to unbend them, and then I felt it.


 


I yelped in pain as I heard my right arm snap. But Daniella or Jessica didn’t seem to care. Daniella wanted to cum.


 


My head smashed against Daniella labia. She moaned and smothered my head up and down the giant lips. 


 


Then she opened them up with two fingers, she froze in place as she sprayed all over my face. She kept her hips in place and steadily sprayed the cum all over my face. I was gasping for air, so my mouth was hanging wide open, and she managed to get a squirt right into my mouth.


 


 


————————


 


Mitchell’s bloodstream was a mess.


 


Dr. Pierce sat in the lab, analyzing Mitchell’s lab data on the laptop. The hormone was actually fighting Mitchell’s enzymes and his white blood cells. And winning, sort of.


 


It was clear that whatever the drug did seemed to be only made to benefit the people who donated their DNA. The proteins in Mitchell’s body were actually conflicting with the proteins that the Omega Hormone was making, causing effects similar to that of a virus infection.


 


“Hey Dave.” Said Dr. Pierce. “Check this out”


 


Dr. Booker walked over to Pierce’s laptop. Then he saw the microscope footage. “Whoa” he said. “The hormone is actually fighting the immune system”


 


“Yeah, and see how the proteins snap?” Said Pierce. 


 


“Yeah” Dave said.


 


“I think those are new proteins. Maybe they’re one ones that are causing the shrinking” said Pierce. “So we just simply have to produce a hormone that puts these proteins back together” 


 


“Specifically those?” Dave asked.


 


“Well we have to do it with all of them” Pierce said. “And we might have to do that for Brent too...”


 


Lightbulb.


 


“Hey, let’s see how many of these proteins match Brent’s proteins” Pierce said. “Brent’s bloodstream seemed fine, but now that I can clearly see each stage of the protein degradation process in Mitchell, I think we can cure Brent”


 


“Great” said Dave. “Where do we begin?”


 


“I need to generate a list of harmful proteins for Mitchell” she said, clicking around and creating a spreadsheet after a couple of minutes “and see what they match with in Brent’s list...”


 


————————


“And boom” said Dr. pierce said later that evening. “Mitchell seems to have every protein on the list that Brent has, So while I am putting together a slideshow to show you visually how this cure will work, I am glad to announce that Brent’s cure will be ready within 48 hours” she said excitedly.


 


The whole room applauded. “That’s incredible” Dr. Wilson said. “An amazing scientific discovery, congratulations Stephanie on your accomplishment” 


 


Pierce sat down.


 


“Now, I would like to address something that is related to Mitchell” said doctor Wilson. 


 


“Recently, we have found the suspects who were keeping Mitchell. They are two giants on the island” Wilson said, releasing the camera footage onto the projector. “Daniella and Jessica in this footage, seem to be keeping Mitchell in between their breasts. They were shortly chased down and caught by Gilbert Andrews and our police unit. However, I discovered that our... disciplinary facility has received very little funding and attention, and the two girls were locked up in a room so confined that they couldn’t even stand up, and they could barely lie down” Wilson said.


 


“I decided it was only fair to release them. After all, there was no evident footage that Mitchell was physically harmed. There were no physical injuries on his body upon examination. We have yet to ask him about the situation though.” Wilson added. “So I plan to get that room rebuilt, with all the same defense mechanisms”


 


Then Gilbert Andrews stood up “Doctor Wilson... may I say something please?”


 


“Sure” Wilson said. “Go right ahead”


 


“I would just like to say that releasing these teenagers out is not going to do anything. They’re not even being watched. The next time someone smaller than them comes their way they’re not going to hesitate to abuse them too!” Andrews said.


 


“Now now Gilbert” said Wilson. “I’m sure there is nobody on the island who is 1 foot tall anymore” he said.


 


“What about that Brent kid? Huh?” Asked Andrews.


 


“Oh, Brent? Nah” said Wilson. “He’s still more than four times Mitchell’s size”


 


“That’s still what? Four feet? Versus sixteen feet?”  Said Andrews.


 


Pierce chimes in “I’ve seen Brent a million times. Yeah he may be vulnerable, but he seems to keep this fifteen-foot girl by his side at all times. I don’t know if they’re dating or whatever, but they seem really tight” she said. “I’d be surprised to see Daniella and Jessica pull them apart”


 


Andrews looked at her. He had no words. “Yeah I mean fine they can be tight and all, but what about night”


 


“All of Brent’s service doctors have been delivering his clothes to Haley’s hotel room. Brent reports he’s sleeping there” Pierce said.


Some laughter ran across the conference room. 


 


After a couple seconds of silence after the conference room dies down, Wilson just looked around the awkwardly silent room and said “well that wraps up that argument. Now on to you Evan.  I heard the arcade is set to open tomorrow...”


 


———————


 


I almost lost it as my face turned red and swallowed before gasping for more air. I coughed a bit too. I looked at my arm. The forearm didn’t spread to be completely snapped in half,’ but there was definitely excruciating pain coming from my arm. I groaned on the floor.


Jess looked at me. “Oh baby look. I think you‘re too much for him to handle, let alone both of us”


 


“Aww that’s too bad, I was gonna have him do you next” Daniella smiled. The pair gave each other a quick smooch. 


 


“It’s tough though, I don’t know whether Brent is an upgrade or not. His tongue is so much better than Mitchell’s” Daniella said.


 


“Well I think he’s way cuter” Daniella said. The pair giggled while I still screamed in pain.


 


Then the doorknob turned. It was locked, but whoever was turning it seemed angry. The doorknob wiggles a few more times.


 


“Hey! Daniella! Jessica! Let us in!” Said a muffled male voice. I couldn’t really tell though due to the ringing in my ears.


 


“Open the fucking door!” Said another female voice.


 


“Oh shit Daniella” Jessica said. “Quick, find your clothes”


 


Daniella ran into the bathroom while Jessica ran to the bed.


 


“Open in five seconds or the door comes down” said a female voice.


 


I could hear Daniella in the bathroom. “Fuck. Fuck. Fuck” she was muttering as she scrambled to put on her clothes.


 


“Three...two...one” said the female voice. The ringing in my ears began to subside, but for some reason the voice seems to be coming from...Veronica?


 


Then the door burst open. Light spilled into the room. I turned my head and saw Veronica and some other people behind her. 


 


I couldn’t see Jessica, but by the look I saw on Veronica’s face, scanning Jessica up and down, there’s no way she had her clothes on.


 


“What the fuck?” She exclaimed.

End Notes:

Leave a review! or chat in the discord.

As we approach the end of the story the rest of the plot is locked in but I can write the sex scenes to your will! Let me know what you want to see in either a review or on the discord server in my bio.

Also curious to see what y'all think I'm gonna be writing next chapter.

16: Recovery Time by JT7
Author's Notes:

A shorter chapter (I think) with just plot. No action... I'm sorry. 🥺

I cried that night on my bed, the hurricane still howling in my window. 

 

 

 

I literally swore to Brent what I would never let something like that ever happen again. And I let him down again. Looks like I can’t even trust my closest friends with him.

 

 

 

No, no Haley it was not your fault. You cracked under pressure, that’s all.

 

 

 

The first time it was. I voluntarily rented him out to Julia because I felt bad for her. I learned my lesson then. This time, I thought that having Brent massage one of my closest friend with the supervision of another would act out alright. Nobody in the friend group would guess that Daniella and Jessica were fucking lesbians.

 

 

 

My heart was broken, and its not related to Brent. I had a strong relationship with Daniella and Jessica, and they used it to hit me in a very sensitive spot. And now that sensitive spot is lying in the little nurses office next to the lab, on a gigantic bed, with a broken arm.

 

 

 

It’s funny how usually you only remember what you see and hear. But no, I remember everything, even things I usually would let care about.

 

 

 

——————-

 

 

 

Outside, it began to darken as the sun set behind the quickly migrating clouds of Hurricane Quincy. I had been sitting until the hotel lobby for a while. Veronica, Brady, Julia and I were just sitting around. We were talking about our sports, volleyball and gymnastics. We argued which sport was harder.

 

 

 

“Volleyball’s fucking tough” Veronica said. “You have to dive for all those spikes. You can say that floor and I have a good relationship going”

 

 

 

“Not if you’re in the front row” Haley said. “You just stand there and spike. In gymnastics we have to perfect our routines”

 

 

 

“And In volleyball we have to perfect our skills” said Veronica.

 

 

 

I started to say something, but then I saw Jose and Liz walk downstairs. I still struggle to believe that Liz is Brent’s sister. I felt like the island lacked siblings.

 

 

 

“Hey cuties” said Julia. “How was it?”

 

 

 

“How was what?” Asked Jose.

 

 

 

“Nothing” Julia responded.

 

 

 

Liz looked at me “Hey where’s Brent?” She said.

 

 

 

“Oh, he’s actually massaging Daniella” I responded.

 

 

 

“Where?” Liz asked.

 

 

 

“Her room” I answered.

 

 

 

“With nobody else?”

 

 

 

“With Jessica”

 

 

 

“Oh ok” Liz said.

 

 

 

Then Veronica piped in “Well didn’t Daniella and Jessica get accused for molesting that other staff member today?”

 

 

 

“Yeah, but...” I started to say.

 

 

 

There’s no way they were molesting my little Brent. They’re my friends.

 

 

 

“What are you saying?” I asked.

 

 

 

“I’m saying just be careful” Veronica said. “I don’t think they would hurt Brent. He’s part of the friend group, and they seem to like him”

 

 

 

“I don’t know” I said. Last time I let Brent go I regretted it, but nothing out of what was expected happened.

 

 

 

But Brent was just giving Daniella a massage though, right? And maybe a pedicure too? I knew I was more scared than I should be. But I shouldn’t be. What are the odds, you know?

 

 

 

“I’m gonna check on them” I said, getting up. I hastily walked up the stairs, to Daniella’s room on the second floor. Instead of knocking on the door, I heard something, like a loud foot stomp, and then I heard screaming. It was a male scream. Brent should be the only male in that room.

 

 

 

I could hear everything from outside. I listened to the voices I heard from inside, confirming fears worse that I imagined it to be.

 

 

 

“You forgot that we’re like, three times the size of your four-foot ass”

 

 

 

“Jess, pick her up”

 

 

 

More movement sounds, and panicked screams from Brent. I looked at the door with my hand over my mouth. I wasn’t in shock.

 

 

 

“Nah-uh” another stomp and scream. More footsteps

 

 

 

“I think I know what you want” said a seductive female voice. Was Daniella and Jessica raping her?

 

 

 

“I want Haley!” Screamed Brent.

 

 

 

I gasped. Tears started running down my face. I couldn’t believe it. Through all of the molestation Brent was trying to stay loyal to me. He was fighting back and he was taking the punishment anyways.

 

 

 

Not knowing what better to do, I ran back downstairs. In tears. 

 

 

 

When the group saw me, they came running. “Oh my god Haley what happened!?”

 

 

 

“Daniella and Jessica” I tried to talk through my tears, they’re...”

 

 

 

“No...no...no” Veronica said. Suddenly she took off and started sprinting towards the stairs. We immediately followed.

 

 

 

Is it just me or did the hormone improve our stamina? Doesn’t matter. But I remember none is us weren’t even breathing heavy when we got there.

 

 

 

They all listened to the moaning and the voices inside. I was about to cry again. How could they do that?

 

 

 

“Put your face on it” I heard.

 

 

 

Jose turned to me “that didn’t mean...”

 

 

 

I didn’t respond. I couldn’t. Not when I was busy trying to swallow the reality.

 

 

 

A moment later, I heard Brent fighting back. “Fuck you and fuck you too Jessica” he said over the moaning, 

 

 

 

then I heard a bone snap. Followed by a grunt by Brent, so loud the door did very little to muffle it.

 

 

 

I gasped. That was it. I hated thinking I would ever be ok with Brent being so small, to a point where he couldn’t stand a chance against a girl, who was simply abusing him to get her off. I started crying again. Everyone else seemed to be shocked too, but I was busy crying.

 

 

 

“Holy shit” said Jose.

 

 

 

“How could be?” Said Liz. “That’s far beyond anything I would do” 

 

 

 

“Jessica I’m about to cum” screamed Daniella form the inside. Everyone outside the hallway was silent. 

 

 

 

Then, I saw Julia walked up to me in tears and hugged me tight. It was the first time someone large gave me such a passionate hug. I felt her tears soak into my shirt.

 

 

 

I used to be a little annoyed at Julia because Brent cheated on me with her, but after watching what Daniella did after trusting Brent to MASSAGE her without my supervision, I could never be mad at the way Julia treated Brent. And Brent ditched her in the middle of the night too, wanting to stay loyal to me.

 

 

 

We started to watch the moans slowly die down to a whimper again. 

 

 

 

“Fuck this shit” said Jose. He took a deep breath and then walked up to the door. 

 

 

 

“HEY! DANIELLA! JESSICA! OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR!” He yelled, pounding on the door aggressively.

 

 

 

He was piled away by Liz. “Jose let me handle this. He’s my brother and also those two bitches would kick your ass” she said.

 

 

 

“K” Jose said in disappointment. He walked out as Liz wound up and started beating on the door with her hands.

 

 

 

“OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR!!” She screamed. One of her punches caused a dent in the door. She backed up, amazed at her own strength.

 

 

 

“Shit! I dented the door” she said to us.

 

 

 

“Don’t be worried this door’s coming go off the ducking hinges” Veronica said, declaring it was her turn to come after the door.

 

 

 

We all backed up, like little kids about to watch the birthday boy’s older brother swing at a piñata.

 

 

 

“DANIELLA!!! JESSICA!!! THE DOOR COMES DOEN IN FIVE SECONDS!!!” Veronica screamed. The tight corridor of the hallway caused poor Jose and Brady and even Liz to cover their ears.

 

 

 

“THREE” Veronica said. I was standing next to the door, at an angle where I could see the fire I’m her eyes. The rage already exploding inside her like it did in the Death Star in Star Wars. It was slowly making its way to the outside.

 

 

 

“TWO”. I looked at Julia, who still had an arm around me. We were both in tears at what our little man has become for these two terrorists. She gave me that look in her eyes back. She seemed to have the sand love for him that I have, but that can’t be true. Brent and I have already gone through so much.

 

 

 

“ONE”

 

 

 

Veronica took a power step forward, stick her leg up, and kicked the door right beneath the knob. The door stayed on it’s hinges, but it flung open, where it hit the wall with a bang. it didn’t bounce off the wall. It remained wide open The knob must be buried in the wall now.

 

 

 

We all gathered behind the eighteen footer, looking around her like a bunch of curious kids. 

 

 

 

I was still in tears, but this just made matters ten times worse. It wasn’t anything I didn’t expect though.

 

 

 

First thing I saw was Jessica, with only her panties on. She was giving Veronica a blank look. She didn’t know how to react in a way that would save her. Her brown nipples were out in the open for everyone to see.

 

 

 

Then we saw Daniella, also only with her panties on. Her face was red too.

 

 

 

Then I saw my baby. “BRENT!” I ran past Veronica and kneeled at my devastated little doll on the ground. 

 

 

 

He was grabbing his arm, which was clearly swollen in red black and blue. “He needs to go to the hospital!” I screamed.

 

 

 

“Go Haley” said Veronica. “I’ll deal with these assholes”

 

 

 

“I slowly picked up my little baby and cradled him”

 

 

 

He kept screaming. “Shhh” I tried to soothe him and gently rub his swollen arm. “It’s me, Haley” I said.

 

 

 

He looked up to me. His eyes showed me how defeated his mind was. Daniella must have tormented the shit out of him.

 

 

 

———————

 

 

 

I woke up the next morning alone in my bed. Alone. I hated it. I felt like half of me was missing.

 

 

 

I sluggishly put on my clothes for today. Today was a XL t-shirt that just read “omega island” on it, with athletic shorts. I usually planned my outfits the night before, before Brent and I get into some action, but instead I just didn’t care last night. I didn’t have to show off for anyone.

 

 

 

I grabbed my phone and treaded over to the Clinic. The nurse immediately recognized me.

 

 

 

“Hey Haley” said the nurse. “Let me see if Brent is awake for visitors” she said.

 

 

 

A couple minutes passed by while I sat down on the bench. 

 

 

 

And then, with nothing else to divert my attention away, I was finally forced to look straight into my biggest demons, only an hour after I woke up.

 

 

 

Was it my fault that I trusted Daniella and Jessica? Maybe I should have gone up with them. 

 

 

 

Fuck, it was my fault. 

 

 

 

The wave of guilt started to crash over me, nearly wiping me out mentally. I held back the urge to cry. 

 

 

 

We’re all still human, despite taking a pill that makes us gigantic, right? We still make mistakes.

 

 

 

Plus, I saved his life by rushing him to the hospital. Didn’t that count for something? Maybe not when I was the one who caused the issue in the first place.

 

 

 

Sigh.

 

 

 

——————

 

 

 

I rushed into the nurse’s building, an office only a little ways down from the lab, connecting to it’s side. 

 

 

 

I opened the door. There was a woman there, who looked up at me form her tiny desk.

 

 

 

“Hello, can I help you?” She said.

 

 

 

“This man broke his arm ma’am” I said. “He needs treatment ASAP”

 

 

 

She looked at Brent, who silently sat there, probably still in agony. She jumped at the sight of his arm.

 

 

 

“Oh my! Your arm is huge! Here, lay him down on this bed here” said the nurse. 

 

 

 

She walked over to a tiny bed. It must have been from when the island was normal-sized. I very gently got down onto my knees and placed Brent onto the bed. He looked at me with his eyes the whole time. He seemed silent and worried, like a pet watching his owner leave for a long time.

 

 

 

But Brent wasn’t my pet, he was my boyfriend. So I leaned over him.

 

 

 

“Brent, are you ok?” I said softly.

 

 

 

“Yeah” he muttered.

 

 

 

“Ok. I’ll check on you tomorrow morning”  I said. “Stay strong Brent. I’ll be by your side for the whole recovery”

 

 

 

“Thanks babe” he said. Then he yawned. “I think I need sleep” 

 

 

 

Yeah he did. He must have been exhausted.

 

 

 

“Ok. Good night my little warrior.” I said. Then I kissed him on the lips.

 

 

 

“I’ll be here for you tomorrow”

 

 

 

————————-

 

 

 

A text rang through my phone. It was Liz.

 

 

 

L: I still have the captain schedule notifications for anyone who doesn’t have them. We play our semifinal game vs. White at 3 this afternoon.

 

 

 

I looked at the phone. I forgot we still had a basketball game to play. Jeez... with the mental state we’re all in, how are we going to win?

 

 

 

V: With Daniella out, we need someone to step up today. She was our best player.

 

 

 

I couldn’t focus on the game, despite that being the one thing I needed to focus on today. 

 

 

 

Then the nurse walkied in. “He’s still asleep Haley.

 

I don’t know if I’d walk in right now.” She said.

 

 

 

“It’s ok. I will wait for him to wake up” I replied. 

 

 

 

“Ok, come on in” The nurse said. “Just be wary of your footsteps. I can speak from experience that he can probably feel every impact of your foot against the ground”

 

 

 

I giggled quietly. “Don’t worry nurse I’ll tiptoe in” I replied.

 

 

 

I walked to Brent’s room. Where his arm seemed untouched. The arm was only a little bruised last tome I saw it, now, his forearm is a swollen mesh of livid purple and blue. 

 

 

 

I sat down next to the bed quietly. My butt hit the floor a little hard, scaring me that I may have woke him up, but I didn’t.

 

 

 

The nurse walked over to me and quietly told me what she did last night.

 

 

 

“All I did was take x-rays last night. It’s dangerous to try and perform surgery on him when he’s already asleep” she said.

 

 

 

“How bad is it?” I replied.

 

 

 

“His ulna, which is this bone here,” she pointed to the outside of her forearm.

 

 

 

“Yeah?” I replied.

 

 

 

“Clean snap”

 

 

 

I covered my mouth with my hand, silently expressing my surprise. “Oh my” I said quietly.

 

 

 

“Yeah, and his radius is fractured” she said. “That’s almost broken too”

 

 

 

“Thats horrible” I whispered.

 

 

 

“Yeah” she replied.

 

 

 

“How long has he been out for” I asked her.

 

 

 

“He’s been out for let’s see... 10 hours”

 

 

 

“Can I wake him up?”

 

 

 

“Why would you do that?”

 

 

 

“I don’t know, just because”

 

 

 

“I would advise not to do it” said the nurse.

 

“But if you really want to, I guess I can’t stop you”

 

 

 

“Ok fine I’ll wait” I whispered in annoyance. I looked at Brent, peacefully sleeping in a bed that I could probably barely support the weight of me sitting down. 

 

 

 

“I’ll leave you two alone” said the nurse. “I’ll check back in a hour to see is he is awake”

 

 

 

I waved at her as she walked out the door.

 

 

 

I looked back at Brent. He was so cute like this, and part of me had always wanted him to stay like this. At this size he could never hurt me. 

 

 

 

But then again, I see the consequences of having that be true. I would never object to something that would make his life better. His happiness is more important to me than anything. If he’s happy, then I’m happy.

 

 

 

I stroked the little guys hair. It was so adorable to watch him sleep. And I just couldn’t resist.

 

 

 

Soon, I felt a soft groan make its way out of Brent’s mouth. Then he started to roll toward his right arm and immediately regretted it. His breathing intensified.

 

 

 

“Nonono Brent let’s not do that” I giggled as I cupped my fingers underneath his chest, preventing him from moving anywhere.

 

 

 

Then he looked at the giant hands surrounding him, and followed them up to my shoulders, where my smiling head was in between.

 

 

 

“Hey Brent” I said as he looked at me.

 

 

 

It took a couple seconds for Brent to say “Am I in heaven?”

 

 

 

I smiled. Even when Brent’s arm is broken he still finds it a task to keep me happy. He was clearly acting, I knew he was never asleep.

 

 

 

“No, you’re just looking at an angel on earth” I responded.

 

 

 

“Ok that clears up a lot” he said. 

 

 

 

I smiled, and he smiled back. Our synergy could never be snapped.

 

 

 

————————

 

 

 

“Hey Megan, let’s walk down to the beach” said Hannah to her the next morning.

 

 

 

“Sure” she said. She seemed a little disappointed, her face told the story that Eric has not been around recently.

 

 

 

“What’s the matter?” Hannah asked, taking a rather direct approach to keeping her mind off of Eric.

 

 

 

“You know, it’s just that I haven’t seen Eric around recently” she said. “I’m just a little sad that he’s not coming back”

 

 

 

“Did you do something? Maybe he’s not buying your promise to fuck him?” Hannah said.

 

 

 

“No, that can’t be it” Megan said. But then she remembered her other promise of Eric. She would beat him to the ground if he continued this negligence.

 

 

 

“Whatever” she said, “I guess I’ll punish him later” she said, staying honest with her friends.

 

 

 

“Ok, so let’s get Gill and Lindsay” said Hannah. “Come on”

 

 

 

Megan still was thinking too hard about Eric. She was slow to respond to Hannah, and her eyes were looking at nothing in particular.

 

 

 

“Megan are you ok?” She said.

 

 

 

“Yeah... I’m fine” she said. “Come on, I thought we were going to the beach”

 

 

 

—————————

 

 

 

The nurse walked in half an hour later hearing chatter between me and Brent. “Hey Brent, I have bad news and good news” she said.

 

 

 

“Tell me the bad news first” he said, “what did I break?”

 

 

 

“You broke your ulna and fractured your radius” she said, “so you basically broke three-quarters of your forearm”.

 

 

 

“Shit” he said.

 

 

 

“Good news is I can do the surgery now that you’re awake, and then I was told this morning that your omega hormone pill is ready, so you should be able to heal quickly”

 

 

 

“The omega hormone let’s you heal faster?” Asked Haley.

 

 

 

“Yes” said the nurse. “It does. It was a side effect that was unexpected” 

 

 

 

“Oh damn” said Brent.

 

 

 

“Wow, that was just completely unexpected?” I asked.

 

 

 

“You want to know what else was unexpected,” the doctor said. “The omega hormone was not predicted to cause so much growth”

 

 

 

I almost stood up. “No way!” I said.

 

 

 

“I don’t believe that” Brent said.

 

 

 

“It’s true, the omega hormone was not supposed to make you guys grow to these incredible heights, but it seems there’s no downside, so we decided to go on with it” she said.

 

 

 

“That’s crazy”‘I said. “No side effects”

 

 

 

“Wow” said Brent. “So can I ask: what DID you guys intend to get out of this?”

 

 

 

“Good question” said the nurse. “I remember they said that they wanted to improve metabolism, increase muscular tone and efficiency, and also increase IQ, if you know what those all mean”

 

 

 

“I fell like there’s more than that” I said. “I saw someone kick down a tree as wide as I am”

 

 

 

“Really? When?” Said the nurse.

 

 

 

“Couple weeks back at this point” I started. “It was Julia, you know the girl who was one of the first to take the hormone”

 

 

 

“Yeah I remember her” said the nurse. “Go on”

 

 

 

“She was um.... I think she was just showing off her newfound strength” I lied. No need to turn this convo into a deep talk about how how she really felt.

 

 

 

“Well I’m sure there other stuff I can’t remember. I think it was meant to improve your muscle efficiency, meaning you can do more with the same muscle mass” she said.

 

 

 

“What do you mean?” I asked.

 

 

 

“The muscle fibers in your body are now stronger, so you can lift heavier things” she said. “And I think you can run faster too”

 

 

 

“I don’t know about faster” I said. “But then again I haven’t been really trying to sprint recently. But I will say, there are points where I’ve ran for really long times and I didn’t even have to breathe heavy”

 

 

 

“Yeah, said the nurse “it’s something more along those lines”

 

 

 

“Yeah...” Brent said, and the room went awkwardly silent for a bit. But Brent was quick to break it.

 

 

 

“So I guess it’s time for me to undergo my surgery?” Brent said.

 

 

 

“Yeah” said the nurse. “Let me set everything up”, and left the room, leaving me alone with Brent.

 

 

 

“So... is this the last time I’m going to see you like this?” I asked him.

 

 

 

“With an arm as big as my leg?” He joked.

 

 

 

I started laughing “no silly, the last time I’ll ever get to see you this small”

 

 

 

“Oh yeah... it might be. Or maybe I’ll wake up before she gives me it. It’s an oral drug, right?”

 

 

 

“Yeah, but I don’t know if I’ll be around” I said. “I have a game at 3 today”

 

 

 

“Aww I’m gonna miss one of your games?” He said. 

 

 

 

“Yeah you are. But it’s ok, I’ll visit you once I’m clean”

 

 

 

“Yeah...” he said. 

 

 

 

“I guess this is really gonna be the last time I’ll be this small then” he said, “but I’ll only be slightly taller when I walk out I presume”

 

 

 

“It doesn’t matter Brent.” I said. “This is going to be the end of an era for us”

 

 

 

And then I started crying. My giant tears probably hit his face or something because I was leaving over him.

 

 

 

“As baby don’t cry”

 

 

 

“I wish I could hug you right now” I whined through my tears. “But I don’t want to hurt you arm”

 

 

 

“Go ahead Haley” he said. “You deserve it”

 

 

 

I listened and I carefully wrapped my arm around his fragile body. He would never feel so cute within my grasp ever again.

 

 

 

“Brent I just want to say I’ve never met someone as sweet as you are” I said to him, my sons getting louder and louder. “And the things we did while you were s-sm-small... it’s stuff that nobody else in this world will....wil ever ex-experience” I said. “....And it’s just I loved how cute and adorable you were...”

 

 

 

“Haley don’t cry, I’m still with you it’s ok” he shouted over my tears. 

 

 

 

“I know... b-but now it’s gonna be all over” I said.

 

 

 

Then, Brent put his healthy tiny arm on my shoulder. I sat there next to his bed, suddenly silent. I guess Brent was one of those people with that kind of touch. I looked at him. Tears ran down my cheeks, my chin dropping them onto his chest.

 

 

 

“Haley, shhhhh” he said. “It’s ok. In history, eras come to an end for the next one to begin”

 

 

 

“What does that mean?” I asked.

 

 

 

“Haley, I know I’m not going to be this small anymore, but think of how much better things will be when I become big again. I’ll be able to defend myself from people who try to hurt me, you won’t have to look out for me anymore. And I’ll be able to walk next to you without you having to carry me”

 

 

 

“Yeah that’s true” I said. Despite all the fun I had with him, I’m still wounded from what Daniella and Jessica did to my defenseless baby.

 

 

 

As with Julia, I forgave myself. She was a really nice person, and it was clear that Brent and I, and maybe even Julia regretted doing that. But that’s not important right now.

 

 

 

I remember when I didn’t like Brent being small. It was tough to adjust and I remember how insecure I was about getting judged by other people.

 

 

 

I also thought of Liz. She seemed a little devilish knowing she was three times the size of his older brother.

 

 

 

“And Haley” Brent pulled me back down to earth. “The drug grows girls larger than it does to guys. Odds are you’ll still be bigger than me. I can still be your little plaything when you want me to.”

 

 

 

I smiled through my tears. “Only if you want to” I replied.

 

 

 

“Only if I want to huh? Sounds pretty good to me” he said. I cried more.

 

 

 

“I can’t believe that-that after a-all you’ve b-been through you’re sw-sw-sweet enough to s-say stuff like this to m-me” I said.

 

 

 

“Well you’re the reason I was able to get though this. I would never make it if I was alone” he said.

 

 

 

I was crying my eyes out, but I could see I’m making Brent cry.

 

 

 

“No Brent! Don’t cry I’m so sorry!” I said.

 

 

 

“No Haley it’s not your fault. I chose to cry” he said. How nice of him it was to disguise my guilt like that to me, because it was obviously me who made him cry.

 

 

 

“B-b-baby....you’ve been s-so sweet and I d-don’t e-e-even know if I de-serve you anymore” I said.

 

 

 

“Don’t day that baby, you’ve been my babysitter, my taxi cab, my social network, my ladder to high places, and basically everything I can’t do right now” he said, still crying a bit, I think. I was covering my eyes.

 

 

 

He continued “if anything, it’s you who’s out of my league. I’m so happy you’ve loved me despite me being so small” he said. “Thank you babe for everything and I can’t wait to grow so we can continue life a little bit more normally.”

 

 

 

The nurse walked in with a huge cart, for her standards. I couldn’t see her but I heard the cart wheels against the floor.

 

 

 

“Haley it’s time to go” Brent said. He put his arm on my shoulder once more. “The nurse has my phone. I’ll let you know the second I wake up” 

 

 

 

I removed my hands. “I love you babe” I mustered out to him in clear coherent words.

 

 

 

“I love you too” he said. 

 

 

 

I got up and made my way to the door. I don’t know why I was so emotional. Brent would be by my side at the rest of the day, probably as tall as he was going in. But I feel like something died this morning. That something, whatever it was, was dead, never to be seen again. Brent would be a different person. 

 

 

 

Or maybe he would be the same person, just bigger.

 

 

 

I didn’t know. But I had to keep moving forward. Only because I didn’t want other people to see me. I wanted to lay on my bed all day.

 

 

 

—————————

 

 

 

It was lunchtime, and everyone gathered around the spaceship-like building. It was massive. At least forty people were crowding the main entrance. But nobody was being let in. 

 

 

 

Hannah was in the middle of the crown with her groupie. Soon they saw the tiny doctor Arthur Wilson step up onto his pedestal with a microphone.

 

 

 

“Hush everybody” he said. The four had stopped but there was still some continued chatter. 

 

 

 

Wilson whispered into the mic, which produced a high-pitched sound wave that shut up everyone.

 

 

 

“I would like to make a couple announcements before we open the arcade” he said.

 

 

 

“For starters, I would like to thank all of the guys involved with this project. This park scaled to twice the size of a normal one is a landmark with immensity beyond anything I’ve ever seen”

 

 

 

Applause and cheers.

 

 

 

“And I want to thank you guys for waiting so long. Even the beach here can get boring when it’s the only thing to do. So without further ado...” he said. Wilson started walking down the 15-foot pedestal, “and also please enter in an orderly fashion, because there’s enough for everyone, I present the next era of indoor entertainment: the Wilson Center!!”

 

 

 

He cut the rope, and then hurried out the way to avoid getting trampled by the giants. It was chaotic. Hannah kept being pushed and shoved by so many people who were hyped up by the way the center looked on the outside.

 

 

 

When they got inside, they found each other in what was a dark and cosmic room, larger than any other room they’ve ever seen. Hannah didn’t just feel normal sized in here, she felt small.

 

 

 

Her eyes were adjusting to the rather dim lightning. The only sources of light in the building were the various spotlights, disco balls, and laser lights dancing around the center, which consisted of one enormous room.

 

 

 

She looked around and noticed multiple things that are different than the arcade. 

 

 

 

The games were different, for one. Half of the games weren’t even ones where you stood in front of a screen and tried to get a high score. A bunch of games were on tables, with a screen covering the entire top surface of each table. There were pinball games, multiplayer games, and even card games set up like this.

 

 

 

“Holy shit Hannah!” Said Megan. “This place is insane”.

 

 

 

“This must have cost them billions” said Lindsay.

 

 

 

“We gotta try something out before it gets taken” said Gill, trying to see what hasn’t been taken yet.

 

 

 

While most of the crowd seemed to occupy all the games, the four girls walked to the back of the center to see what else there was. Hannah was y’all enough to look over at least all the boys in front of her. The back HALF of the Wilson Center was literally an go-cart track, sufficiently lit by lights dangling above the track seemingly every couple of yards.

 

 

 

“What the fuck we got going on back here?” Asked Gillian.

 

 

 

Hannah turned around “it’s a go-cart track!” She said.

 

 

 

“Ooh I love racing” said Megan. “Let’s go!!”

 

 

 

Because all the other games were occupied, the line was short and all four girls were able to get into a car.

 

 

 

The cars were all the same size, but there were larger cockpits for the girls to fit in, and smaller cockpits for the boys to fit more securely in.

 

 

 

“You know” said Lindsay. “This is the first time I’ve driven since I left for this place”

 

 

 

“I think everyone else here is the same” Hannah said.

 

 

 

“I know but just saying” she said.

 

 

 

It only took a matter of five minutes before the go-cart operator started the countdown

 

 

 

And they were off.

 

 

 

———————

 

 

 

Eric knew the center was opening, he had gotten the text. But the plan was to stay away from Megan. The good part was that he could go get food with zero risk, so he was eating a whole pizza at the completely deserted food court right now.

 

 

 

He was alone. He wasted the time he could have spent making friends by simping for four girls. It was yet another lesson he has learned from all of this.

 

 

 

But it was fine, things could be worse, he could still be normal, looking at other girls on the island and wishing he were them.

 

 

 

He continued away at the pizza, ripping another tiny slice off of it. For now, he would be on the run. Maybe one day he would get caught, if nobody leaves the island he was doomed to get caught. But at this point, there was no turning back. He had to trust Hannah.

 

 

 

————————

 

 

 

I was on FaceTime with my parents back in my room. It was hard to keep my shit together, especially when I still haven’t told my parents I have a boyfriend.

 

 

 

As strict as they are, they would kill me if they knew I had one, let alone one who was five feet tall.

 

 

 

“Well I’m glad to see you so happy as always.” My mom said. “We’re going to go now, your little brother has football in a little bit but please stay safe sweetie we want to call you again next week!”

 

 

 

“Bye mom” I smiles into the camera. “I miss you!”

 

 

 

“Byeee” her mom said, and the call ended.

 

 

 

And once again, I was alone. I hated being alone. I thought too much when I was alone. 

 

 

 

It was two. Was that too early to show up to the courts? Maybe I should just go, just because.

 

 

 

And so, I put on my green shirt and shorts and started making my way to the basketball court. 

 

 

 

As I walked I passed the lab on the way to the court, I wondered if I should check up on Brent. He’s been out since 9. I think the nurse said he would still be in his coma, but it’s been five fucking hours.

 

 

 

I walked in through the door, and looked down at the tiny nurse’s desk. 

 

 

 

“I’m sorry Haley, the surgery is complete but he’s still in the coma?”

 

 

 

“Oh” I said.

 

 

 

“How was your game?”

 

 

 

“Oh it’s not for another hour” I told her.

 

 

 

“Oh I see,” said the nurse. “You just wanted to check in?”

 

 

 

“Yeah, just seeing how he’s doing and all” I said.

 

 

 

“Well for your info, he’s doing great. Check back after your game” the nurse said. “And I’ll let him know you came in”

 

 

 

“Thanks ummm.....” I was going to say her name. “I’m sorry I forgot your name”

 

 

 

“Dr. Joseph” she said.

 

 

 

“Thank you Dr. Joseph” I finished my sentence as I walked out the door.

 

 

 

“No problem” she said.

 

 

 

Of course, the court was empty. I looked like the main character of a basketball movie. And then proceeded to laugh at myself for thinking that.

 

 

 

My phone was on full battery. I guess I would scroll through my feed until someone got here. It would help get my mind off of Brent.

 

 

 

The basketballs were inside of a chest underneath the scorekeeper’s table. Despite being in a sandy chest on a pickup court, all the basketballs were very nice. Of course they had to be nice. On Omega Island, everything is nice.

 

 

 

I glanced at the colorful assortment of balls very quickly before I picked up a tiger-striped street ball. I picked it up and started dribbling it. I never really dribbled in games. If I caught it, it was either shoot or pass. 

 

 

 

I tried to see if I could dribble in between the legs. I wonder how Daniella was able to do it so easily. I ended up chasing my ball several times, and that was half the time I tried. The other half was spent with the ball hitting my crotch.

 

 

 

I guess I don’t have to be so disappointed. The ball was twice the size of a normal one. Not a lot of people can even fit that between their legs. If I struggled this bad at between the legs, I didn’t even want to try behind the back.

 

 

 

Then I started shooting. If someone else were here, they’d laugh. My shot was still like a girl’s, where I kicked up my leg at the end. But Daniella taught me how to shoot properly. But still if anyone saw me like this they would laugh.

 

 

 

And right on cue, I heard laughter. I looked over and saw Julia, walking over to the court.

 

 

 

“Hey babygirl” I said to her. “Why you here so early?”

 

 

 

“Me? Why you here?” She asked me.

 

 

 

“I had nothing better to do I guess” I said.

 

 

 

“Did you check out the new arcade?” She asked me.

 

 

 

“No, I was FaceTiming my parents” I replied, which I guessed served as the half truth.

 

 

 

“That’s all? You had I think three hours at this point?” She asked me.

 

 

 

“Yeah, I don’t know, I guess is didn’t want to miss the game” I replied.

 

 

 

“Hmmm” Julia said. I took another shot. Surprisingly it swished in.

 

 

 

“Nice shot” she said. “You think I could take a few?” 

 

 

 

“Sure” I said as I was grabbing the ball. I threw it over to her.

 

 

 

“Wow, the ball fells so small now” Julia said. Despite the ball being twice it’s original size, Julia, like me, was three times her original size, so it appeared smaller to her.

 

 

 

She took a shot, the way I used to before Daniella gave me lessons about shooting form. She was probably at the foul line, started at her chest, and launched the ball into the air. It was a pretty decent shot, but it bounced off the back of the rim.

 

 

 

“What the fuck?” She said. “It went in then it went out”

 

 

 

“That was just very unlucky” I said. I got the rebound and gave it back to her “Here try again” she said.

 

 

 

Julia shot the ball again and this time it hit the right side of the rim.

 

 

 

“Damn I suck” she said.

 

 

 

“Don’t worry, this is probably the first time you’ve ever picked up a ball” I said, hoping I was right.

 

 

 

“Yeah it is” she said. We both laughed a little.

 

 

 

“Anyways, are you sure you just showed up early just because?” She said. “I mean it’s just the way you’ve been recently” 

 

 

 

“Ok fine Julia” I said. “It’s just Brent, you know”

 

 

 

I seemed to have rang a bell. “Oh yes” she said. “Oh my god is he going to be ok? Where is he??”

 

 

 

“He’s in the clinic. They’re surgery on him right now”

 

 

 

“Oh my god!” She said. “Surgery!?”

 

 

 

“Yeah” I said. “He’s alright, they just need to fix two broken bones”

 

 

 

“That’s not alright though Haley!” Julia said half seriously. “Two broken bones where?”

 

 

 

“His forearm” I said, pointing to my right forearm.

 

 

 

“Ouch” she said. 

 

 

 

“Yeah. I’m planning to see if he’s awake when this game is over” I said.

 

 

 

“Awww that’s so cute” she said. “You two are literally couple goals” 

 

 

 

“Thanks Julia” I said. “Yeah we’re gonna make it through”. She cheered.

 

 

 

“Ummm did you ever want you ball?” I said.

 

 

 

“What do you mean my ball?”

 

 

 

“I meant did you want your change?”

 

 

 

“What?” She laughed.

 

 

 

“Jeez I hang out with too many basketball people” I said laughing too. “Do you want to take another shot?”

 

 

 

“Oh sure” she said.

 

 

 

I picked up the ball and passed it to Julia. I watched her eye the rim, only ten feet above her. “Haley do you think I can dunk?” She said to me.

 

 

 

“Oh honey, you can do more than dunk on this rim” I said. “Here, gimme”

 

 

 

She gave me the ball. As a gymnast, I was confident enough to try the more complicated dunks. I took the ball from the 3-point line, lobbed it up against the backboard, and then slammed it home.

 

 

 

“Oh my god wow!” Julia cheered. “That was incredible!”

 

 

 

“Aww shucks” I said giggling. I handed the ball to her. “Here, you try dunking.”

 

 

 

“No way I can do anything like that” she said.

 

 

 

“Oh no don’t worry. I’m a gymnast so that’s why I can do that” I explained. “Just try jumping and dunking”

 

 

 

“Ok” she obliged. She dribbled the ball clumsily right underneath the basket, squatted down, and then jumped up and threw down the dunk.

 

 

 

“Yayyyy” I cheered.

 

 

 

“Wow I can jump so high” she said. “I feel like there’s less gravity”.

 

 

 

“Oh, they didn’t like measure your vertical jump or something?” I asked her. It made sense. If they took other measurements why not their vertical jump before and after?

 

 

 

“No they didn’t” Julia said. “But it’s super cool knowing I can dunk. Look at me!!” She said, taking the ball and dunking it again.

 

 

 

I looked past the hoop she was dunking and noticed the normal-sized basketball court.

 

 

 

“Hey you wanna know something cooler,” I started. “This is the giant basketball court. I don’t know if they still have the normal balls, but the rims over there are only teen feet high”

 

 

 

Julia looked excited. “Ooh lemme see” she said, and ran over. I watched her bend down and inspect the teen for hoop, which came up to her upper torso. “I feel like I could snap this thing right out the ground!” She said, flicking the rim.

 

 

 

“I’m not sure that’s a good idea” I told her, worried she might break it. 

 

 

 

Julia then proceeded to try and fit the gigantic basketball through the rim. 

 

 

 

“Haha look Haley” she said. The basketball was barely above the rim. I laughed.

 

 

 

“Julia I wanna shoot” I said.

 

 

 

“Ok” she said. She ran over to the larger court, tried to dribble a bit, and took another shot.

 

 

 

————————

 

 

 

A knock on the door. It was lunchtime for little Mitchell. “Come in” he shouted. 

 

 

 

Today was not who he expected it to be. Usually it was a younger doctor who had nothing better to do, like he was. But today, the detective himself walked in with his lunch, which was a single miniature turkey slider and water.

 

 

 

“Thank you” Mitchell said, waiting for Andrews to plop down his food. 

 

 

 

Andrews put down the plate but then said “hold on andrew, I just need a few questions” he said gently, and took out his notepad. 

 

 

 

Mitchell nodded. “Ok. Can I eat?”

 

 

 

“Yeah go for it” he said. He was never one to criticize people for talking with food in their mouth.

 

 

 

“Ok so just talk to me about Daniella and Jessica. How were they treating you?”

 

 

 

Mitchell shook. He wants to know the. embarrassing thing they did to him? He started saying “umm”, but really didn’t know where to start.

 

 

 

“Ok let me ask you this.” He said. “Did they physically hurt you in any way?”

 

 

 

Mitchell looked at his own body. They didn’t really hurt him. The only difficult times were from either going too long without food or when he was fully submerged in a fully aroused vagina, radiating with heat.

 

 

 

“Not really” Mitchell said.

 

 

 

“What does that mean?” Andrews said.

 

 

 

“Well I mean like... I don’t know how much I want to reveal”

 

 

 

“Why?” Andrews asked curiously.

 

 

 

“Well it’s..” Mitchell started. “I-“

 

 

 

“Mitchell don’t worry I can’t judge you. If they did anything to you I’m going to press charges on them”

 

 

 

“I really don’t know if they did anything horrible” said Mitchell. “I guess they kept me in a shoebox” 

 

 

 

“A shoebox, ok that’s a start” said Andrews . “Let’s keep going from there. How long were you kept in this shoebox?”

 

 

 

“A couple hours at a time” said Mitchell.

 

 

 

“Ok. And were there any windows?”

 

 

 

“No”

 

 

 

Andrews took notes.

 

 

 

“Ok. Now tell me about the girls themselves. What did you do while outside the shoebox?”

 

 

 

“Oh, I would be ummm... pampering them” he said, trying to choose the right words.

 

 

 

“Oh, so did they abuse you?” He asked.

 

 

 

“Not really” Mitchell said. 

 

 

 

“They kept me in a box most of the time and every few hours I did pamper them, but it wasn’t intense” he said.

 

 

 

“Ok just tell me what you did” Andrews said, seemingly annoyed. Mitch scooted back in his bed. He was intimidated. Daniella and Jessica always teases him but never were they ever, genuinely angry at him. Maybe that’s why he was able to make it out without a broken bone.

 

 

 

Andrews looked at him, seemingly not realizing his  own influence on him. The lack of empathy continued to scare Mitchell.

 

 

 

“I gave her foot massages” he said. “I would just, you know, massage her feet. I guess it was weird that sometimes she made me lick her feet”

 

 

 

“Very interesting” Andrews wrote everything down. “Tell me more. Did you guys do anything more than this?”

 

 

 

Mitchell hesitated, then said “yes”

 

 

 

“Ok. Tell me. Don’t hold back” Andrews said eagerly. “I want these girls facing justice as much as you do”

 

 

 

At this point, it became clear to Mitchell what Andrews’s intentions really were. He just wanted to bust these two girls. Tho only issue is that... he want angry at all. He’s a detective, he should look at the shoebox.. he didn’t even do so much as count the days, let alone shed any blood, sweat, or tears in there. Fine he didn’t LIKE it, but it wasn’t really hell. Mitchell thought about covering up for the girls, the deceive looked like he wanted to give them a lifetime sentence.

 

 

 

Just like I told he shoebox thought, he didn’t get to even use his phone, which is something every millennial needs to avoid boredom.

 

 

 

But no way he was gonna lie to an officer six times his size.

 

 

 

“I did... have sex with them...I guess”

 

 

 

“It’s not sex. That’s rape.” Said Andrews.

 

 

 

“No, they didn’t rape. I gave them consent”

 

 

 

“Doesn’t matter” said Andrews before thinking further.

 

 

 

“Wait it does” said Andrews, thinking it through.

 

 

 

If Mitchell consented to sex, and Daniella and Jessica are only sixteen.

 

 

 

“Mitchell are you don’t want to file a rape allegation?” Said Andrews. “Think about this. If you say you have consent, then by the laws, you were having intercourse with a minor.”

 

 

 

Mitchell was surprised. He was right. “Shit...” he said. “Fuck... can we just pretend that I never said anything?”

 

 

 

“Nope” said Andrews. “I thought you wanted these guys in jail, no? Or maybe shrunken back to normal size at least?”

 

 

 

“Yeah” Mitchell said reluctantly. “Ok I’ll say it’s rape”

 

 

 

“Ok” said Andrews, writing a quick note. “That’s all I need. Thank you” he said and walked out the door.

 

 

 

Mitchell was iffy about the whole thing. But after this interview, it was becoming clear what his game plan was.

 

 

 

If he grew back to normal, he would just want his life to go back to normal, as his social status and class mattered once again, and he would want the girls to get some form of justice.

 

 

 

If he stayed small, he would have to stay here and suffer the stress of trying to put his life back together, which he really didn’t want to do at this height. 

 

 

 

Mitchell looked at the window. It was a long shot, but what if he escaped again?

 

 

 

Surely they would try and chase Daniella and Jessica. But he had a feeling he could out-hide them. He really could think that he could pull it off.

 

 

 

But enough speculation. The odds were, he thought, that the cure for him would come out very soon. He needed to take his head outside of the wild fantasies he had of Daniella and Jessica treating him nice too. That passionate moment he had the morning of the day he was taken doesnt mean anything.

 

 

 

Although he could still remember it... he was in a pair of soft delicate hands, her enormous fingers hugging him like multiple pairs of arms. 

 

 

 

She was laying down on the bed, with her elbows underneath her, holding Mitchell. This gave the little plaything an excellent view of her breasts. 

 

 

 

“Thanks little guy” Daniella was saying. “You were good last night”

 

 

 

Mitchell remembered it wasn’t even the morning after. But he assumed that Daniella had just awoken. It’s crazy to him that only now do these details seem worth thinking about. The heat of the moment had got to him then.

 

 

 

He remembers Daniella kissing him, her beautiful lips smothering his whole face. It was such a turn on.

 

 

 

Then he remembered Jessica. It was evident Daniella dominated her in the relationship, but she should receive as much attention as Daniella. In fact, Mitchell thought she was the hotter one.

 

 

 

He remembered the two giants passionately making out. He could see their tongues intertwined half the time. All while he was in Daniella’s grasp less than a foot away.

 

 

 

It was so erotic he had started jerking off, but then he remembered Daniella saying “oh someone’s seen too much. You only cum when I tell you to”. And his cock shrank back, as if it were in fear.

 

 

 

The last thing he remembered was at one point, Daniella had told him that he could be promoted to a pet. That was good right? Pets are loved like a best friend. So that had to be a sign.

 

 

 

“No!” He said out loud. He wasn’t going to accept his fate as a tiny just yet. He had an opportunity to grow back, and he would grow back. It was all a matter of time.

 

 

 

———————

 

 

 

It was ten or so minutes to game time, and we were all warming up. I took a couple shots, made them, and then walked to grab some water.

 

 

 

As I sat down, I talked to Julia, who happily sat on the bench.

 

 

 

“You ready?” She asked me.

 

 

 

“Yeah I am” I said excitedly. 

 

 

 

“You think you’ll be able to handle this team without Daniella?”

 

 

 

“Yeah I think we’ll be fine” she said. “We have Veronica”

 

 

 

Julia laughed “yeah she’s just so damn big” she said. “I wonder what she looks like next to the smaller basketball court” she said, nodding to the 10-foot basketball hoop way past the larger court’s hoop.

 

 

 

“Haha yeah” I said, just trying to drink my water.

 

 

 

“I bet the rim goes up to her ass” she giggled.

 

 

 

I smiled. I put down my water bottle and looked at our team warming up. We had five people: Me, Liz, Jose, Brady, and Veronica.

 

 

 

“Shit” I said.

 

 

 

“What?” Julia asked.

 

 

 

“It’s gonna be tough today, we only have five people” I said. “Jessica supposedly got “hUrT” so she didn’t play the rest of the games, but with Daniella we had six.

 

 

 

“That’s too bad.” Julia said. I just put my head down. I began to get up and grab another ball when her hand stretched out to me. “Wait!” 

 

 

 

“What?” I said.

 

 

 

“Am I able to play?” She said. “Will they let me?”

 

 

 

“I mean it’s street ball, I don’t see why not. But you’re wearing purple, not even close to green”

 

 

 

“I know but it’s all sports gear” she said. “You like my tank top? It’s from lulu lemon”

 

 

 

“Haha I love it, just let me go talk to the other teams captain” I said.

 

 

 

“Ok” Julia said. “Should I come with?” 

 

 

 

“Ummm sure” I said and walked over to their side of the court.

 

 

 

“Umm hey can I speak to your captain really quick?” I shouted, thinking someone would just turn their head. And he did. A tiny boy who looked barely 12 feet tall, probably smaller. He was eye level with my nipples.

 

 

 

“Hey” he said, walking over. I could tell he was looking slightly lower than she should be from time to time, and he looked at Julia’s boobs as well.

 

 

 

I clearly had a ton of influence on this guy, so I switched up the way I would negotiate with him. 

 

 

 

“You’re ok with my friend here wearing purple right?” I said, looking at him with a smile.

 

 

 

“Oh no problem, I’ll tell the team” he said, giving me a thumbs up. “You got the green light don’t worry”

 

 

 

“Ok thank you” I said and turned around. 

 

 

 

Julia waited a little bit then caught up to me.

 

 

 

“Guess what I’m about to say about him?” She said.

 

 

 

“Ugh he was really checking me out?” I asked her softly. Julia nodded.

 

 

 

I giggled. “Sometimes I think that’s the only thing boys ever think about”

 

 

 

“So what should I be doing?” She said.

 

 

 

“Just grab a ball and start shooting, we only have so much time anyways” I said.

 

 

 

And then the scorekeeper shouted for everyone to  go to their bench. It’s almost game time.

 

 

 

“Oof” Julia said.

 

 

 

“Don’t worry” I said, giving her a light push to direct her towards our bench. “You’ll be fine, none of us picked up a ball for a long time before this tournament”

 

 

 

“Yeah I guess” Julia said.

 

 

 

“Alright everyone huddle up” said Veronica. Everyone gathered by where we were on the bench.

 

 

 

“First things first, fuck Daniella. She’s an bitch and shes irrelevant. If you think about her, your head isn’t in the game.” She said. Everyone nodded.

 

 

 

I added my part “Julia’s part of the team today. She’ll be our 6th. But she also hasn’t touched a ball in a while. No offense to you Julia but someone else has to step up today too” I said.

 

 

 

“Let’s go everyone!” Jose said. We put our hand in the middle.

 

 

 

“Green on three” Liz said. “One, two, three”

 

 

 

“GREEN!”

 

 

 

————————

 

 

 

Mitchell got another guest visitor only an hour after Detective Andrews came in and interrogated his guys inside out. “Come In!” He yelled.

 

 

 

“Hello Mitchell” said the doctor. “My name is Stephanie Pierce, and Ive been running all of the omega pill operations and labs here at project omega”

 

 

 

“Hey” Mitchell mumbled, making eye contact with her. Dr. Pierce took note of his manners mentally. If this was how he was going to act now, she wondered how he would respond to what news she had in store for him.

 

 

 

“Mitchell, anyways I personally have some news about your treatment”

 

 

 

“Yeah” go ahead. He said. Eager to hear what he thought he would hear”

 

 

 

“After analyzing your data last night and through today, I have come to give you news about your pill!” She said, without a hint of excitement or disappointment. He guessed she was trying to just do her job?

 

 

 

“My pill to grow back to normal?”

 

 

 

“Yes.” She said.  

 

 

 

“Go on, I would love to heat whatever news you got. The sooner I get out of here and get my life back to normal, the better!” He said eagerly.

 

 

 

“Yes, and we understand that”

 

Said Dr. Pierce down to the poor one-foot tall man. 

 

 

 

She was trying to hide her emotion, but deep down, she really felt bad for what she was going to say next.

End Notes:

Since only the ones keeping up with the plot are here...

Thank you guys so much for supporting this story! We're getting closer to the back cover guys, we're almost home. Let me hear your thoughts on the story... either in a review or on the discord server. I read everything!

Finale Part 1: Arthur’s Plans by JT7
Author's Notes:

This is PART 1 OF TWO of the story ending. It was so large I decided to divide it into two parts. This chapter will tie up the loose ends and reveal the fates of the minor characters. 

Contains the usual sexual content (ass, pussy, breasts, mouth play), and some normal-size lesbian content

The score was 22-21, the series was tied 1-1, best out of three as usual.


 


We normally played up to 21, but we also played win by two. We were up one, but a three would win us the game.


 


Brady took up the ball, since he seemed to be the next best dribbler. I sat at the corner three, waiting.


 


Brady lobs a pass to Veronica in the middle, who is slightly taller than the girl guarding her, probably only by half a foot or so.


 


Because the rim is so low, it would be too to dunk on someone at her size. She took a dribble or two away from the basket. Julia saw the opening and cut to the basket. Veronica gave her the quick pass. Julia very well could have dunked, but instead she took a inside jump shot, which she made.


 


Now we were up 23-22. The other team had the ball. There was a ton of cheering going on. I guess either the next game was about to start or everyone had free time.


 


We always had a clear scheme for defense. The ones who were athletic and seemed to know what they were doing guarded the better players. Meanwhile, the people who didn’t play sports guarded the worse players, mostly boys.


 


Julia was guarding a boy, who was sporting a full beard. She was at least three feet taller than him. He was up to her boobs, which loosely jiggled through her purple top.


 


The boy got the ball and Julia bent over to play defense. Her stance was clumsy and the boy tried to drive on her. He quickly took the two of them towards the left side of the basket before stepping back. Julia was really slow to react and the kid got space.


 


 


He shot the ball up, trying to shoot over Julia’s massive form. But Julia jumped in the air and tipped it just enough to stop the ball’s motion. It was her first block ever.


 


Julia looked scared for a second. She almost traveled, but quickly got the ball to me, in which I passed to Brady at mid-court.


Brady planned to toss the ball to Veronica, but surprisingly she was covered. Usually she was open.


 


We settled into an offense. Brady passed to Liz on the perimeter, where I sat on the corner of the arc ready for a three. Then we swung the ball back the other way. 


 


Julia got the ball on the other wing. She was looking at someone to pass to, but quickly realized she was wide open. She panicked and took a shot, at least it looked like she did.


 


The shot was ugly, it wasn’t worthy of a slow-motion or a freeze-frame description like in every basketball movie I’ve ever seen. Or maybe it did? I don’t know.


 


But what happens next was something nobody expected. Veronica read the pass as a lob. She jumped up into the air, grabbed the ball with both hands, and jammed it down for the win.


 


The whole beach exploded. We were going to the championship!


 


————————


 


All the green shirts were high-fiving each other. Some were even hugging despite the heat. I didn’t do any of the hugging, but I approached Julia. She tried to come in for a hug but I quickly just said “fist bump”, and stuck out my arm.


 


“I’m sorry I just need some water” I said.


 


“Oh yeah me too”’ she said, and we walked over to the bench.


 


“Let’s fucking go!!” Cheered Veronica energetically. Water bottles were quickly guzzled, and people were lining the water tap, which jutted out the ground between the scorer’s table and the stands behind it. Luckily I got a fat 32 oz bottle, which I did drain quickly but was left satisfied.


 


“Alright where we partying tonight people” asked Jose.


 


“I don’t know” Said Julia, “but we should have one”


 


“Isn’t the championship going to be played tomorrow?” I asked.


 


“Yeah it is” said Liz. “We need to rest up. We can party tomorrow night” 


 


“Yeah I agree. Everyone get a good night sleep. Liz do you know when the game is tomorrow?”


 


“Yeah it’s tomorrow at eight” she said. “Underneath the lights”


 


“Ok. Text that in the chat so nobody forgets” I said.


 


I wanted to leave in a hurry, but I forgot what it was for.


 


“Hey Haley” Julia caught you with me. “Tell Brent I said hi for me”


 


“Oh shit! I need to get all showered up for Brent!” She said. “I’m gonna see him when he wakes up”


 


As urgent as I sounded, I was pretty tired. My body recognized that I was done with my game, so the post game nap started to set in.


 


“So.... Julia said, still by my side. “You gonna run or...”


 


“Nah I’m too tired” I replied. “Brent can wait”. Julia laughed.


 


“I’m so tired too though” Julia said. “I thought I wasn’t getting any playing time”


 


“Oh hell no julia” I replied. “We need girls on the floor as long as we can”


 


“Why? I mean Brady and Jose were both really good”


 


“It’s good to have at least one of them just so someone can dribble. But the girls are so much taller now that having someone like you on the court is better than having a boy who‘s really good”


 


“Oh wow” said Julia. “So that’s why I was guarding that little guy”


 


“Yeah” I said.


 


“So tell me,” said Julia.  “Who would you rather be played? Me or a five-star recruit?”


 


“Well I haven’t seen a five star recruit on the island yet” I said, “so the five star recruit would be normal size. You would kick his ass”


 


“Well yeah on a small court I could lean over him and dunk the ball. But what if he were like twelve feet tall”


 


I was still trying to remember if there was a really good basketball player on the island. It’s kind of funny knowing that there might not be. I guess Wilson found the height genes another way. There had to be tall people other than Veronica on the island, right?


 


Then I remembered.


 


“Actually, I think there’s a fourteen-foot guy on the island” I said. “But I dot remember him being any good”


 


“Oh yeah I know him” Julia said. “He stuck outside from the crowd. If you never saw him before he took the hormone, he was super skinny”


 


I know who she was talking about now. Some kid named Rod, who was originally seven feet tall. He was alright in basketball, but he was on orange, a team we played recently, where we were all much taller than the boys already.


 


“Yeah I know that kid, he filled out so much” I said.


 


“I know. His muscles are now like, really nice” she said. “He’s so hot now”


 


I just laughed. What was I supposed to say?


 


We approached the hotel and we split ways.


 


“My rooms on this floor, so I gotta go” she said.


 


“Ok” I replied. “If Brent is healthy enough let me know if you wanna hang out”


 


“Of course Haley. Byeeee”


 


I headed upstairs to my room.


 


———————


 


Daniella and Jessica sat in the tiny room like jailbirds. They were drowning in guilt and anger, but they have ran out of energy to fight it. Not even a single dent in the strategically padded door. 


 


The two girls were wearing the same t-shirt and pants. It looked like it was intended to be as modest as an outfit can get, but both girls had tits that were impossible to hide without an XL sweatshirt, and no way were they going to request that. The room was steaming hot with the heat of recently expulsed anger.


 


Jessica started crying “I’m sorry Daniella. It’s my fault we’re all in this, she said, starting to cry”


 


“No no no baby” Daniella said, and wrapped an arm around her brunette lesbian. “It’s my fault. I was the horny one. And believe it or not I really just wanted a massage in the beginning” she said.


 


Jessica’s tears continued, but she asked “really?”


 


“Yeah, but you know he was so small and all. And usually that would be time to use Mitchell...”


 


“Mitchell” Jessica repeated before starting to cry again. 


 


Daniella scooted closer to her and let her head rest on her shoulder. “I know baby... I loved Mitchell too” 


 


Jessica cried for a tad more, then said “It’s ok Jessica, I’d still much rather lose Mitchell than lose you.


 


Jessica looked at Daniella with those puppy eyes. “Really?” She said.


 


“Yes Babe” Daniella said and gave her a kiss. “Of course yes”


 


Jessica grabbed Daniella tighter. “If only there were no cameras in the room.”


 


“What does that mean?” Daniella smirked at her.


 


“I..” Jessica started. “ I want you now”


 


Daniella looked at her and said. “Me too babe but I don’t know if I wanna make a porn video for the midget police“


 


“Haha” Jess said. “Midget police”, she repeated, thinking the term was funny.


 


***


 


From just outside, Andrews and Wilson we’re discussing what to do with them.


 


“Detective Andrews, I’m sorry I have doubted you earlier” he said. “You were right about Mitchell, and you were right about the girls”


 


“Don’t worry. I’m not here to bring you down. We bounced back and now we’re back on track. That’s all that matters” he said.


 


“The only thing I’m going to say is that I’m not completely sure if I want to start producing shrink pills” Wilson said. “The process involves in growing is not the same as if someone were to shrink”


 


“But surely it’s possible” said Andrews. “Look at Mitchell”


 


“Yes but it’s dangerous” said Wilson. “Especially since they have an omega hormone in them already”


 


“What other possibilities are there? Said Andrews. “These girls need justice”


 


“You know, I also don’t know if this is entirely our decision. Perhaps bring it up at our next conference. I’ll arrange for it” Wilson said. Andrews nodded.


 


——————


 


I opened the door, to see the TV running and a small pair of under armor shoes on the ground. I walked in and saw a small guy, with his arm in one of those arm casts.


 


“OMG!” I jumped, my head hitting the ceiling. “BABY!!!!!”


 


“Ahhh” he said, putting his left hand up in defense “don’t jump on me!!”


 


After hearing that I calmed down and giggled. “Nah maybe I’ll just sit”


 


***


 


Haley was obviously so excited to see me, but there was no way she wouldn’t want to have her fun.


 


And then, after announcing it, she got in the way of me watching South Park, and sat her gigantic ass down on my legs.


 


“Hey, would you mind not breaking another one of my bones?” I asked her.


 


“Maybe” she said, wiggling her ass on my waist. She was a little heavy, but for the most part the bed was absorbing the weight.


 


“I missed you in my bed last night” she said.


 


“Yeah... and last time I checked I still have a broken arm” I said.


 


“I know” she said, scooting her butt back and forth and side to side. 


 


“Haley wanna take a shower?” I asked her. “The bed was all clean”


 


Haley giggled “sorry. I didn’t smell did I hehe”


 


 


“Yes you did. You reek” I said coldly.


 


“Ugh, well that’s not how you treat a girlfriend” Haley pouted. 


 


“You gotta Wait a lil longer before your pouts become cute. You’re still intimidatingly night to me” I said. 


 


“Ok we’ll lemme shower” she said before prancing off into the bathroom. The door shut and I continued watching my episode. Good thing I was watching something stupid or else I would have to rewind.


 


Then the door quickly opened. Haley tossed all her sweaty clothes on the bed.


 


“I’m still gonna be horny when I’m outta the shower” she said.


 


“Oh shit, is my cast turning you on?” I said.


 


“Yeah, it’s so long and hard and...”, Haley was able to say before laughing in the bathroom. I laughed a bit too, but I wanted to watch South Park.


 


The shower finally turned on. And she entered it. Thank god.


 


I watched through the end of the episode without an issue. But i got a whiff of Haley’s clothing, laying by my feet.


 


It reeked of her sweat, but for some reason it turned me on.


 


I sat up and eyed the smelly clothing. As my nose got closer the smell became more complex, more detailed, and wayyyy stronger. The closest thing to me was her shirt. It smelled horrible and I tossed the dirt green shirt off the bed. It was still most from her game. 


 


Then the erotic smell grew stronger. Haley’s bra, pants, and panties were still on the bed.


 


I observed the enormous pair of pants. I reached out with my left hand and picked it up. I wish I could try and stretch it out to see how wide her hips really were.


 


I got out of my bedsheets and did a little comparing. First I found it more than easy enough to slip both of my feet in her one pant hole. The green shorts were a little moist but I was getting off on how much bigger she still was, so I didn’t mind.


 


Then I looked at her bra. I don’t know why, but one of the smells were deformed coming from the inside of it. I saw the small imprint of her nipples. Were they recently hard? 


 


The bra wasn’t massive, but I used the cups to really understand how big her rack was to me.


I could barely stretch my arm across the width of the cup. I also realized that one cup was bigger than my entire torso.


 


And then, as I reached for the panties, Haley walked out of the bathroom. She looked like she hadn’t even dried, the water reflecting right off her skin.


 


I was starting at her body in my cast for a while before she goes “ok so it’s clear you got off from my sweaty clothing?”


 


“Yeah” I said I’m defeat. “Even your sweat is irresistible”


 


“Oh my god Brent that’s literally the cutest thing you’ve done today!” She said, jumping into the air.


 


“I haven’t done anything today.” I said, and because I was clever I added “Haley there is nothing to jump about”


 


“Haha I can get hyper over anything”


She said, neck-deep in her crackhead energy. She started jumping up and down repeatedly. I didn’t move my head, but I watched my girlfriends enormous tits bounce up and down repeatedly.


 


“Hehe I’m enjoying the show” I said.


 


“Good. I want to be your little entertainment today, or rather your big entertainment” she said.


 


“Lay down Brent. Let me pamper you” she said. And I listened, letting my back flop onto the bed, leaving me in the same position as I was for the first hour that I was home for.


 


Haley tossed her clothing to the foot of the bed and straddled my legs. 


 


Already I was thinking thoughts like “what did I do to deserve this?”


 


Wait, I just said that out loud, didn’t I?


 


“You broke your awm that’s all” she said in the baby voice. “So I decided I should make you feel happy again!” She threw her arms up in the air as she said “again”, and gave me a smile.


 


“So what do you plan to do with me. Hopefully not crush me?”


 


“Don’t worry, my pussy can wait. B-but maybe you can do something with your udder hand, but don’t worry about that now. Just relax.” She said in her baby voice.


 


“You thought of giving me a lap dance instead of just a simple massage?”


 


“Well last time you went to-to massage Daniella, and y-you bwoke your arm so like I said let’s not do massage this time”


 


“Aww okay baby” I said. 


 


“Let me pull down your pants” she said.


 


I responded by bucking my hips up, so she could pull them down. Of course she slid them down slowly and watched my dick flick up after being freed from the confines of my underwear. She licked her lips.


 


Her hands dug underneath my shirt and slowly slide them down towards my crotch. Her eyes met mine. I was curious as to what she was gonna do.


She smiled, and looked down at my dick. She spat on the tip, letting a giant wad of spit thinly coat the length of my shaft. 


 


“I can’t wait for this thing to grow” she said. “Just like the west of you” 


 


“Aww I can’t wait either baby” I replied.


 


“I can’t wait to see what you can do with my body at full size” she continued in her baby voice. She gave my dick another lick and started beating me off. “There would be so, so, so much more of you to feel, and I’d be able to gwind my body up against yours. Can you imagine that baby?”


 


“Mmm that would be nice” I said at a point between my moans.


 


“And you’d be able to do things to me that you did before I gwew, like bend me over. Do you wanna bend me over bwent?”


 


“Yes” I replied. And then moaned.


 


“Imagine. I’d stick out my bootie right at your face. And then you-you would put your beeeeeg dick right inside me. And that would make me feel so good” she said. “I would cum so fast”


 


i moaned again. She was bringing me to the edge, never before has Haley talked dirty so well. This beats the time she talked dirty to me last time. It’s hard to believe just a month ago she was a Virgin.


 


She must have felt how close I was, because she stopped. She was teasing now too?


 


“Just imagine how big your dick would get” Haley said.  Her hand ran up the sides of my torso underneath the shirt and cast. “I hope I’m not hurting anything” she said as she ran her hand up more and more. “ I think the doctor likes tings to be ewevated” 


 


She then rotated herself so her ass was pointing at me again. If I don’t know better I thought she was gonna sit on my face again.


 


“See my pussy?” Haley wiggled her ass and pussy in front of my face. “Can you imagine your cock being able to fill allllllll of it up? And feel every single muscle squeezing it from all sides? How hot would that be?”


 


“That would be so hot babe” I said. “It smells good too”


 


“Oh you like how it smells? Well what if I said you could eat it?”


 


“I like the sound of that” I said. 


 


“Mmm have some. It’ll make me feel good”


 


And with that she leaned back to being the pussy to me face. My head was still upright from the pillow, but I was able to wiggle it out with my head.


 


“Hehe I lobe the way your abs flex” she said observing my half-pulled up shirt. “You don’t need a drug to make them show.”


 


“She didn’t apply full weight, of course, but her pussy was right in my mouth as I started mapping away at her. Meanwhile she kept whacking me off. 


 


After 30 seconds I was about to cum. Coincidentally (or maybe not) she let out a gigantic moan and started whacking me like a jackhammer. She stroked me faster than I’ve ever stroked it in my life. And I let out a huge orgasm, lasting for what felt like 30 seconds. All while gobbling up her pussy.


 


She cooed and started shifting. From my angle it shifted my whole world until she got off the bed.


 


“You don’t want to cum?” I asked her.


 


“Nah. Be-because your arm is hurt. You don’t have to if you don’t want to” she said.


 


“You don’t want me to help you? Because I can”


 


“No. I don’t want to hurt you” she said, still in a baby voice. “I think, I think I might be too much for you” 


 


“You were never too much for me. Trust me, it’ll be ok” I said.


 


I was getting a little sus about this whole situation. It almost felt like she was saving herself for another person. But I knew that was nothing but paranoia.


 


“Look Haley. You’re turned on. I know because you just spilled your juice all over my face. Condone just let me finish you” 


 


I looked at her massive figure. She started at me. Her pussy was starting to secrete juice down her thighs.


 


She smiled.


 


————————-


 


The two girls began to start making out. It didn’t matter whether or not it was on camera. The kissing soon turned into grabbing and rubbing, and then finally, eating. 


 


Of course. When Andrews himself wasn’t watching them, one of his other guys were. As the whole thing unfolded between the girls, he began to grow a boner. He wanted to interfere but there wasn’t any rule against having sex in the jail cell.


And frankly, he liked it.


 


In the camera. It almost seemed as if they were normal sized. Just two abnormally pretty girls, around five and a half feet tall, embracing in a sexy lesbian session together.


 


And so for the guard, it was simply just watching normal lesbian porn, but with better girls.


 


The girls went at it just for a few minutes, quickly stripping each other of their clothes and going at to raw. And the guard came twice on his own just watching them. 


 


The girls looked around. Then they looked at the camera. It was almost as if they caught the guard with his pants down. But luckily, they didn’t say anything.


 


“Enjoy the show up there?” Jessica said. “I bet you did”. Both girls giggled.


 


“Should we put the clothes back on?” Jess asked turning around to Daniella.


 


“Well... hmmmm” Daniella said. “If that detective guy was watching, he would say something”


 


Then Daniella leaned closer to Jessica and whispered “we can put our clothes back on and we would totally get away with it if he’s not here”. Jessica was confused at first but she quickly put two and two together and agreed.


 


And so the two out their clothes on. They started sweating a bit. The room was really warm.


 


————————


 


Haley was on all fours and backed her ass up to me. I was standing straight up. I could barely see over her ass standing up. It was crazy.


 


The cast got in the way of my dick going in, and Haley felt it. 


 


“Put your other arm in” she said.


 


I turned to the side and then inserted the arm. It may be one of the last times my arm would fit inside her.


 


“Can you believe...” Haley said between moans “that your...Ugh... dick is gonna be as big as your arm is now? Ugh.... in only a couple days?”


 


“That’s gonna be so nice” I said. “I can only imagine right now... but not for long”


 


“I can’t wait till your as big as I am” Haley said. “We could the biggest celebrity couple ever! Ugh”


 


“Oh yeah since we’ll be bigger than everyone on the mainland.” I said.


 


“Yeah” Haley said and moaned again.


 


At this point I knew every spot I wanted to touch her in. I did all my tricks. I dug a finger in her g-spot, I’d rub my elbow up against the top of her opening where her clit was. And I’d poke a finger at her cervix, threatening to penetrate her further.


 


The best part about being able to stick an entire hand into your giant girlfriend, by far, was being able to feel the constant squirting of hot liquid that was her cum, and feel it run down the bottom of her canal just underneath my arm. Not only was it sexy as hell but it let me know whether or not she was trying to fake her orgasm. Not saying that she ever did fake orgasm, because at this size I would know.


 


After she came, she just laid flat on the bed. I took out my arm before she snapped it off of me with her pussy. 


 


“Guess you don’t need two arms to handle me” she said.


 


“This ain’t my first rodeo bitch” I said.


 


“Clearly” she laughed. I walked around her body, sprawled out on the bed, and I sat down in front of her face. 


 


“Hey did you miss me?” I said.


 


“Yeah how was it back there?” She asked me.


 


“Barely escapes the flood” I said.


 


And of course, we kissed, and then cuddled.


 


“This sucks” Haley said after 30 seconds of uninterrupted cuddling.


 


“Why?” I asked, thinking I did something wrong


 


“It just sucks that you’re not going to be so cute and little anymore soon” Haley said.


 


“Haley we talked about this” I laughed.


 


“I know. Just still...” she said smiling. “I’m gonna be like a mom watching her son grow”


 


“Ew don’t say that” I said. “We just fucked”


 


“Ok fine” Haley said. “...stepmom?”


 


I laughed out loud. “Haley shut the fuck up!”


 


We both laughed and hugged each other again. There really is nobody like her.


—————————


 


The conference commenced that night at 6:00.


 


“Alright everyone” said Dr. Wilson. He took a moment to look at everyone in front of him. The leaders of the greatest scientific advancement in the world, in his book at least.


 


“We have a lot to unpack today. Our first order of business, detective Andrews and I decided we would leave it up to everyone here to decide what exactly should be doing with Daniella and Jessica.  Yesterday was a wild story for them. First, they got imprisoned for supposedly kidnapping one of our workers, Mitchell. And we all know at this point that he was shrunken to about a foot tall. then today, I demanded Mr. Andrews to release the girls due to the extremely harsh conditions of our single jail cell, which is too small to comfortably fit both girls. Then later today, they were put back in jail for assaulting our other shrunken individual on the island, Brent.” Wilson said.


 


“And after we discussed, Gilbert and I have decided to bring it up to the board to decide what we should do with them. We also want to know what is possible and what isn’t.”


 


“Ok. Well let me start with something” said the detective. “Doctor Pierce, can you reverse the effects of the omega hormone?”


 


Up stood Dr. Pierce. “I get it we have a big budget and everything, but we’re trying to put our undivided attention into creating a cure for Mitchell. So in the name of the department of biology it is in our best interest to continue using our undivided focus towards curing Mitchell.”


 


“Ok” said Wilson. “Any other ideas?”


 


Silence.


 


“I get it, I kinda just gave the question out of nowhere. How about this? For homework everyone tries to think of an idea. The sooner we get this out of the way the sooner we can advance with our plans”


 


Everyone nodded, and there was a lot of typing for fifteen seconds.


 


“Alright, our next order of business,” Wilson added. “congratulations to Evan, who was able to turn the interior of the new arcade into a brand new arrangement for our giant teens.”


 


Everyone briefly applauded. Evan just there and smiled.


 


“Evan, stop me at any time, but there was a point where he was planning to make the arcade just a replica of the old one. But he knew better than just to settle for the ordinary. He turned in the new interior just a little bit late, but what he lacked in time efficiency was more than made up by how spectacular a landmark the Arthur Wilson Center was. Thank you Evan”


 


Evan blushed a bit. This was the first time he got this much appreciation for his work, despite designing the layout of the whole island as well as each building. 


 


“Alright, now. Today a member of project omega would like to announce a new business opportunity for all of us. Our officer of human relations, Harry Peterson, would you like to explain?”


 


Wilson sat back excitedly. He was excited to hear the details of this new plan.


 


“Ladies and Gentleman, I’ve been planning a nationwide tour for our teens. Numerous companies have requested to sponsor us and were already expected to make nearly 100 billion as a company just off of our teens showing up and taking pictures, autographs, etc.”


 


 The room was silent as nobody wanted to be the only person to react, but finally pierce broke the ice. She started clapping, and soon everyone else followed.


 


“This is amazing, and I’m not just saying that because of the money opportunity” said Wilson. “This is a chance for all of us to show what the new era of humanity can do. We’re not just leaving a mark in the history books... we’re leaving a crater!”


 


—————————


 


I sat with Haley at the food court. The sun had set and the food court was buzzing with half of the population eating dinner. Haley and I tried something new today: Asian cuisine.


 


As much was I wanted to avoid using gigantic chopsticks, I was really eft with no choice. Dumplings, noodles, general Tso’s chicken... they all came with it. In the end I got a delicious chopped duck “appetizer”, with vegetables and oyster sauce. And it was really good!


 


Haley of course, ate a shitload. I hope omega farms isn’t the cause of the extinction of cows or chicken or any animals raised for their meat. She got these enormous pork dumplings, which were obviously roughly twice the size of a regular dumpling, and downed around twenty of them or so. 


 


“Can’t wait to promote myself from these kiddie meals” I said. 


 


“Nah they’re cute.” Said Haley, looking at my half eaten plate of noodles. “You know what, stand there and smile for the camera”


 


I looked at Haley’s iPad and smiled as she took a pic.


 


“Ok now do you need help?” She asked.


 


“Umm I don’t know that’s ok” I said, still hungry. “I’m just wasting time talking to you”


 


Haley poured for a second, but then she saw Liz and Jose getting dinner and called out to them.


 


“LIZ!” She screamed before giggling. “Haha I’m so loud”


 


“Yeah only when you’re on your crackhead energy”


 


“Fuck you” she replied. “Last thing you wanna do is kill it. See what happens then” she said, then giggled again.


 


Liz came over with Jose. I’ve seen them together a lot of times, but today they were holding hands. Ugh.


 


“What up y’all” Liz said.


 


“Nothing we just finished dinner” I said.


 


“Oh” Liz just said.


 


“You guys are gonna be up late” Haley said. “You’re just starting dinner and it’s what? Eight?”


 


“Relax our game isn’t until 6 tomorrow” Liz said.


 


“Fine Whatever”. Haley said.


 


“What about me?” Jose said. “You ain’t worried about me?” He said, thinking it was funny.


 


“I mean... Jose you’re great and all but I mean the girls do happen to do most of the pulling”


 


Everyone laughed, including Jose. “fuck you” he said. Soon. The laughter died down to silence. Jose broke it before things got awkward.


 


Then I heard Jose ask Liz “wanna get something to eat?”


 


“Yeah” Liz replied. “Hey Haley what do you get?”


 


“I got dumplings” she said. “They’re sooo good”


 


“Let’s go get some!!” Liz said. “I haven’t had Asian cuisine here yet!”


 


And the two dashed off, holding hands like they’re in a Disney movie.


 


“They’re so dating” Haley’s said to me as they headed out of earshot.


 


“Ugh. I don’t wanna think about it” I said. 


Thinking about my younger sister in a relationship was gross. And on this island, where you can do whatever you want without your parents knowing... I just didn’t wanna think about it.


 


“Come on” said Haley. “Let’s get a giant cookie and share it back in the hotel room”


 


“Ok” I said. Haley leaned over and picked me up, and off we went.


 


We went back to the hotel room and shared the cookie. Of course I only had a quarter of it while Haley had the other three quarters.


 


“Brent you should eat more. All that cookie fat is gonna get chiseled out by the omega hormone”, she said.


 


“I would eat it” I explained, “but I’m just so full. And plus I really didn’t do anything active in the last couple of days”


 


“I mean, you did have to endure that whole thing with Daniella and Jessica” Haley said.


 


Holy shit. “That was only yesterday?”, I asked in surprise.


 


“Yeah babe” she said. 


 


“Wow shit moves fast here”


 


“You’re a little late to the news” Haley said. “Everything moves fast here. Literally everything. I can’t think of one thing here that’s slow”


 


“I’m slow” I said. “I can barely keep up with you”


 


“What do you me— oh” Haley took a minute to realize why I never walk beside her. “Oh don’t worry. You walk at a normal pace. The rest of the island is just fast”


 


“Ehh” I said. “I’m only four foot eight or something”


 


“I mean I guess. Maybe now you’re...oh my god!!” Haley said excitedly. “Let’s see if the hormone did anything!”


 


“I doubt it Haley. I took it only a few hours ago” I said.


 


“Yeah. Remember when I grew? I sprouted six inches every day! there were points where I grew over a foot every day! Remember how I would always struggle to get my clothes off?” She argued.


 


“Yeah, but that was a later stage” I said. “I don’t think I grew any more than like two inches.”


 


“Come over here and let me measure you” 


 


I took off my shoes and walked over to the wall. The same wall that saw Haley add ten feet to her stature, and the same one that lost mine.


 


Before I turned around, I looked at Haley’s first mark, her five foot mark. Before you ask, we didn’t put that there until she was already off to the races. When we moved in she was already ten or so feet tall. That mark was just a reference. Hopefully, this wall would also see me rise back to normalcy.


 


“Turn around” said my girlfriend, on fours and waiting to measure me. “Maybe you were right you do take forever”


 


I turned around quickly. “Um no I was actually waiting for you” I said jokingly.


 


“Whatever” said Haley. “Hold still”


 


She quickly measured me against the wall. It turned out I actually didn’t gain or lose anything.


 


“Hmm” said Haley. “You’re the same height as you were yesterday. That must mean it’s working!”


 


“Maybe. Hopefully tomorrow can confirm that by giving me some more inches” she said. 


 


“Yeah maybe” she said. “I guess  just sleep on it for now”


 


“Haha” I said sarcastically.


 


“Now if you mind me I’m just gonna change into my pajamas” she said, carelessly stripping in front of me.


 


Of course, all I wanted to do was stare. She acted like she didn’t know, but she definitely did.


 


“Brent don’t tell me you already want more. We did it right before dinner”


 


“I never said anything”


 


“Your pants did”


 


I looked down. I was clothed but it was evident I had a tent pitched up there. “Ummm that wasn’t me”


 


“It’s your peepee” she said. “Are you saying it’s not your fault?”


 


“Of course am. It’s your fault!” I said, laughing at how I turned the tables.


 


“Ugh fine” she said. She was fully naked.


“Let me see this little thing.”


 


She lifted me way up, so I was above her head, and she placed me so I straddled her mouth. My dock and balls were in her mouth,


 


“Mmmmm” she cooed, letting her tongue probe it’s way onto my dick, which was also submerged i underneath her upper lip. 


 


The view from up here was surreal. Even though the objects were scaled double for the giants to not feel super huge, I had gotten used to being short, and I felt like I was standing on top of a mountain.


 


Then Haley’s tongue started licking. Looks like she wasn’t in for teasing tonight. She got to work on my balls and my dick. For our of nowhere she applied a massive sucking force. I fell from my straddling stance and was now pinned to her mouth, laying down.


 


Oddly enough, I didn’t even do so much as grunt as my cast hit her upper lip. Despite having her teeth just beneath, her upper lip must have cushioned the blow.


 


My train of thought was quickly derailed with Haley’s consistent current of sheer sexual pleasure. Her tongue covered everything. My balls, my penis, and even part of my inner thighs. It was like she was sucking my dick, but also my balls.


 


She rubbed my shaft up and down with her tongue, with the tongue occasionally slapping against my inner thighs. She looked like she wanted me to hurry, as she did it with intensive pacing. 


 


With every lick, a new, warm, fresh coat of saliva covered the underside of my boner as well as my balls. Licking my balls was a rather new thing that Haley has done. Every time she licked it felt like she was tapping my balls to try and knock the semen out of them. My dick would wobble with every lick she made, pressing my dick against the inside of her upper lip, and then hitting her teeth once her tongue left.


 


These licks continued for only three minutes until she felt my dick twitch. I came hard inside her mouth, and it was one of the better times I’ve fucked her.


 


Haley lifted me from her mouth. “Hehe did you like that?”


 


I nodded. “Maybe I really am gonna miss this”


 


“Of course you’re gonna miss this” she said. “But I will too”


 


“Doesn’t mean I don’t wanna grow tho”


 


“Lets go to bed”


 


Haley picked me up once again, this time she put her hand on my back. 


 


“Lean back” she said.


 


I leaned back onto her hands. She picked me up and cradled me like a baby. Her boob was right in front of me. It was basically asking for me to drink it. But I didn’t.


 


I was laid down in the bed. She was careful to not harm my broken arm. 


 


“Thank you” I said kindly.


 


“I’m not done” she said. “I need to tuck you in”


 


“Yay” I said like a little baby. Haley reaches for the blankets and gently dragged it over my naked body. Now I was tucked in.


 


“Now let me put on my pj’s” she said and walked over to the dresser.


 


“You have pajamas?” I asked.


 


“Yeah I got them a couple days ago” she said. “I thought they were really cute. You’re right tho I never wore them”


 


“But I’m all naked” I said. I looked at her, my head propped . “Want to just sleep naked?”


 


Haley looked back at me “ehhhh.... ok fine” she said. She jumped into the bed with a burst of energy, almost knocking me off the bed. “Jesus Christ” I yelled. She laughed at me and then we exchanged good nights. 


 


Lights out.


 


————————


 


Mitchell was in a dark place. And a dark room.


 


His pathetic size couldn’t even do so much as dent the wall around him. Was this room going to be his zoo cage? Would the doctors store him away from the world for months? Would they release him back out onto the mainland, forever physically disabled?


 


He remembered the sentence as clear as daylight. He remembered the tone Dr. Pierce used as she spilled the beans.


 


“Were not going to be able to cure you for a while”


 


Despite pinning that sentence in the back of his head forever, he couldn’t remember the rest. “The rest” was Dr. Pierce’s long and scientifically confusing explanation.


 


Did that mean they were going to cure him? Did it not? Was there hope?


 


Whatever hope there was, there was very little.


 


He looked out the window from on top of his bed. The only thing that let him safely look out into the world, which was now too big for him to handle like any other person.


 


Except he couldn’t look out the window. The glare of his ceiling light was too strong. The window reflected the light off the glass, posing as a mirror to Mitchell.


 


He looked at himself for the first time in a week. He was much more skinny than he used to be. Before he wasn’t considered fat or muscular, but now he more than qualified for skinny. It was like the hormone drained the muscle from his body.


 


He was also surprised to see his face still looked somewhat the same. He had a beard, yes, but it wasn’t as long as he thought could grow it out to be. Or maybe he really couldn’t grow it out any further.


 


He lost everything. His identity, his relationships, his size....


 


Not even his beard stayed with him.


 


What next?


 


——————————


 


The next morning, Daniella and Jessica were awoken by a speaker. At 11 in the morning.


 


“Good morning” said an all too familiar voice. Detective Andrews didn’t seem particularly delighted to see the girls either. 


 


“I’m sorry to wake you up an hour before lunch, but I’ve been told to tell you what we’re planning to do to you”


 


Both girls were silent. They knew their voice was powerless.


 


“We’ve decided to lighten the load on you. If you stay still, we have two guards coming in with some bracelets.”


 


On cue, two guards, both large for humans but barely a third of the size of each girl, walked in with what looked like WWE belts. The gigantic girls eyed both of them. The guards didn’t look back, but instead took in the suspicious smell. It could only be described as...feminine.


 


“The bracelets may look a little scary. But it’s actually something you’re gonna want. All you have to do is let them put it on your arm and we’re gonna let you leave this room during the day”


 


Jessica and Daniella’s face lit up. They were going to see daylight for the first time in 24 hours!


 


Instantly they stretched their hand out to the guards in excitement. “Shit Dani” Jess said. “We made it”


 


The two guards flinched. They thought they were gonna get punched or something. But then they realized they just wanted their bracelet. They clamped on the metal bracelets. They were silver colored, with a big red light in the middle.


 


“Let me explain how this works. “When we give you permission, the doors open and you can roam free. When we want you back. The bracelet will start flashing. If you don’t come back in ten minutes, then it will electrically shock you. First a little bit, but the current will build up until you’re back here. So I wouldn’t miss curfew”


 


“Yo” said Daniella. “Can we go now?”


 


“You have half an hour. Let’s see if you do deserve the bracelets”


 


And with that, the prison doors slowly began to open, the bright, natural sunlight spilling into the room.


 


 

End Notes:

Last upload next week!

Finale Part 2: Special Needs No Longer by JT7
Author's Notes:

This is the second part of the finale. And yes I know it's really long. This chapter took a long time to make. Please let me know if I made any mistakes.

tags: butt, anal vore, insertion, mouth play. Sexual content with Daniella, Jessica, and haley.

We woke up around 9. Or rather, Haley fully woke up at 9:30. Meanwhile I was jolted awake because Haley almost rolled over and crushed my arm.


 


The first thing I felt was how tight my cast was.


 


“Haley. My cast feels tight and-“


 


“Your cast feels tight!?” She asked me. “Oh my god you’re growing” she said. She was clearly not awake enough to bounce around the room like she usually does.


 


“Yeah, but what about the healing of my arm?” I asked.


 


“You’ll be fine” she said. Now come, let’s get breakfast now that I’m awake”


 


“Um ok” I said. I reached for my own little organized pile of Brent-sized clothing. 


 


I was still able to wear my khakis and t-shirt, but I could definitely tell they were just the slightest bit tighter.


 


“Let’s go get breakfast” she said as she carried me to the cafeteria.


 


The cafeteria was packed. We came at the busiest time. But the good thing was we saw Julia and Veronica at a table. Veronica’s head could be seen from anywhere. There was only one girl who even came close to her height.


 


We got our food and sat down. The first thing I heard was Julia and Veronica simultaneously scream “OMG BRENT”


 


They got up and saw her cradling me in her arms. “Hey back away give the baby personal space please” I said holding my healthy arm out. Haley laughed.


 


The enormous girls stepped back. “Oh my god Haley he’s in a cast!”


 


“Yeah he got his surgery yesterday during our game”


 


“Oh” said Veronica. “Well I’m glad to see you’re healing” 


 


“Also... it’s pretty important to tell them I got my pill” I nudged my girlfriend in her breast.


 


“Oh yeah” Haley’s said.


 


“Brent’s got his pill?” Julia said.


 


“Yeah” Haley said.


 


“Yay” Julia replied. “I’m so happy for you Brent. Although I will say I’m gonna miss you being so small”


 


“I’m gonna miss all my friends being so big” I said. 


 


“Hey can I give him one last kiss?” Asked Julia. “I won’t be able to ever give him as big as a kiss again.


 


“Ok the forehead” Haley said, with a little fire of a threat behind it. Julia didn’t seem to mind. She picked her lips and gave me smooch on my head.


 


“Glad I got that in” Julia said. “You’re a great person Brent”.


 


“Thanks” I said.


 


“Hey did you see they announced our championship game on the text stream” Julia said.


 


Haley and I looked at her iPad, which indeed had 1 text notification from Omega Island.


 


A: Come to the beach courts tonight to watch the championship of the omega island basketball league, featuring the green team and the purple team! Game 1 starts at 6PM.


 


“Oh wow” I said. “Big stage tonight”


 


“You bet” Julia said. “Maybe if I’ll win some boys could notice me or something” she said to us.


 


Haley laughed “Haha everything’s gotta be about getting boys”


 


Julia smiled “girl it is! You know how jelly I get third wheeling you guys”


 


“Ugh, I could never” Veronica added.


 


“So did you guys eat or...” Haley said.


 


“No we were about to grab some food”


 


“Oh cool” she said. “Brent, you wanna come with?”


 


I looked around. I didn’t feel like being humiliatingly carried in a crowded area full of teenagers.


 


Maybe I should just sit her and wait for them? Oh wait that would actually be worse. In would be most vulnerable without Haley.


 


What else was there for me to say? But then I had an idea. It wasn’t a good one, and without thinking I butted it out.


 


“That’s ok. Maybe I should try walking?” I suggested.


 


Haley shrugged “I guess why not. Come on and keep up” she said.


 


I hopped off the chair onto the ground. And as soon as I did, I realized the shit I just got myself into. Being carried to and fro whenever in public places, I forgot that I wasn’t just a shrimp to Haley  and her friends. The fear and humiliation wasn’t anything significant, but I could still feel it’s presence


 


They started walking to one of the bars, and I realized how fast I have to run just to keep up with their walk. 


 


I had to jog pretty fast to knee up with them. My heart was beating and my lungs were sucking in air like a black hole. The worst part was hoe much pain it was to run with a cast, and I was starting to lag a little. The girls got into a line, however, and I was spared.


 


I started walking, knowing they weren’t going to go anywhere out of my sight. I got a chance to take in my surroundings as I did so. Legs all around me. Bare, sneaker-clad leggings. With the boys, I was eye-level with their waists. From my angle they were all enormous, godlike beings. I felt so insignificant knowing I was half the size of these other boys. I knew Jose and Brady looked like this but I never thought of them as I thought of every other boy just now. They were truly massive. 


 


The girls were even bigger. Like I was with Haley, my chin cane up to their knees. They were so huge that I wondered if they noticed me at all down here. It was scary knowing that at any point I could get a flying knee to the skull by accident by one of these goddesses.


 


I heard footsteps from behind. I saw a giant couple saying things to each other. They didn’t seem to notice me. Judging by their faces, they both had to be either 15 or 16.


 


They started hugging each other while in line. And all I could do was watch. I was so mesmerized for some reason at how big these two teens were.


 


Then, I got really intimidated. The man’s crotch began making itself visible by poking its way out fit the boys shorts. I gulped. The thing was huge. I knew that i was smaller than average here in the island due to my current size. But I never really understood how much below average I really was. If that’s what these fifteen-foot girls wanted in bed, then how the fuck was Haley satisfied with my dick.


 


Oh that’s right, she eventually switched to his arm.


 


I finally looked away. I was so embarrassed at himself. I was literally a boy amongst men, lesser than, the accident, the odd one out.


 


Was this the humility that I’ve been missing out on? Was this who i really was?


 


No it can’t be. In two weeks i’ll blend right in with everyone else... right?


 


Then I imagined himself meeting someone new. Would the kid know me because he didn’t grow for so long? Was I the clown of the island?


 


Suddenly my train of thought was stopped by the arguing up above. 


 


“You’re a fucking idiot thinking you’re gonna just bend me over like that. You’re not special, and I’m a real person. Go do porn if you’re looking for white hoes” said the girl.


 


Obviously the girl was much bigger than the guy, who backed up in fear. Then he eventually turned around and sped walked away, trying to avoid drama.


 


The girl seemed upset. I assumed the guy tried to hit on her or something. She looked down at the ground in sadness.


 


Any by looking down, she saw me looking back up at her.


 


She didn’t know what to say. She must have been excited to see me because her face slowly began to light up. 


 


“Oh my god well look at you” she said. “If it isn’t the little short kid”


 


“Umm”


 


She squared down. Her blond hair getting into my eyes a tad.


 


“Hey little guy” she said. “How’s it going little guy” 


 


I was scared out of my mind.


 


“Oh Hines you must be scared out of my mind. My names Megan” she said. “And you’re... Bryan?”


 


“Ummm-”


 


“Let me pick you up” she said. She picked me up, and I went up like an elevator. 


 


“Well aren’t you just the little snack” she said, and licked her lips. “...in more ways than one”


 


I was super uncomfortable. “If you could please let me down... I’m-“


 


“Aww I’m sorry. Here why don’t we come here to make things more comfortable for you”


 


“Come on can you just please put me down?” I said.


 


“No” she said smiling. “I’m never gonna let you down”


 


Then I started struggling. I couldn’t take this.


 


Despite my squirming I couldn’t even do so much as get her to flinch. She just laughed and bobbed me up and down like a baby.


 


“Awww shhhh” she said. “What if we head back to the dorm?”


 


I would have slapped her so bad, but she was cradling me so my left arm was pinned against her chest. And obviously I could slap her with my right arm.


 


“Don’t struggle too hard. I don’t wanna drop you. That’s a pretty long fall to the ground if you ask me”


 


“I have a girlfriend. Put me down. Her name is Haley. She’s right in front of you” I yelled


 


Megan then looked in front of her. I knew Haley would turn around and figure out what’s happening, particularly because people turn around when they hear their name.


 


“He said put him down” said Haley. She was definitely a good deal shorter than the blonde girl holding me. 


 


“Oh... I knew you were in front of us..” said Megan. “I-“


 


“Just give back my boyfriend” she said.


 


Veronica and Julia turned around to see what the commotion was.


 


“Give me to her” I said.


 


Julia and Veronica figured out what was happening very fast. They threw Megan dirty looks.


 


Haley stretched out her hands, dug them underneath my hands, and plucked me out Megan’s arms.


 


“I’m, so sorry...” Megan said. Haley held me in her arms.


 


“Get the hell out of here” said Veronica, stepping towards her. The girl had to be at least seventeen feet tall, but using Veronica as a reference she definitely wasn’t eighteen.


 


Megan turned around, she looked depressed, and walked away.


 


“Geez what was her problem?” Haley asked.


 


“I don’t know.” I said.


 


“She definitely has issues” Julia said. “I wonder what she did to get onto the island”


 


“Should I just carry you?” Haley asked.


 


I groaned, “fine”. I really did feel humiliated getting carried now. I felt like I really was handicapped.


 


“You ok Brent?” Haley noticed I wasn’t joking.


 


“Yeah. What are we getting?”


 


“We’re getting egg sandwiches”


 


———————-


 


As I ate away at my mini-English muffin, I really began to think about who I really was to everyone else. This whole time, was I just a baby?


 


I finished my English muffin. I probably could have eaten another but I didn’t feel like it today. Haley and the others were obviously done with their three. 


 


“So...what now?” Asked Julia.


 


“I don’t know. Arcade?” Asked Veronica


 


“Oh yeah I forgot that thing opened up” said Haley.


 


“You forgot it opened up!?” Exclaimed Julia. “Have you not been inside the new arcade yet?”


 


“No...” Haley said.


 


“Girl what have you been doing with your life!? asked Julia. “Let’s go now!”


 


————————


 


“Holy shit, this is insane” I said. I was outside of the center, at its entrance and it looks like a museum. It was truly massive. Above the long row of front doors was a text that read “Dr. Arthur Wilson Center”. Of course that dude had to build something in memory of his accomplishments.


 


“You think that’s insane,” said Julia, “you’ll never believe what’s inside”


 


Inside really was insane. It was like a casino but the gambling was replaced with at arcade games. And the arcade games were insane. It was like a tech showcase or something.


 


“It’s not as crowded as it was last time” Veronica said.


 


“Well last time the whole island was in here at the same time” Julia said.


 


The arcade looked like something built to hold hundreds of people. I wonder why it was so big. The last arcade was pretty large, but that’s because there were slamball courts and enormous ropes courses. 


 


I walked through to the back to see that the back quarter or so of the center was just a parkour course. It was like playing fall guys but in real life. Massive obstacles were all over the place.


 


“Wow this are enormous” I said.


 


“Yeah. It’s not really occupied though. I think people don’t trust those things supporting our weight” Julia said.


 


“I don’t” Haley said.


 


“Let’s go to the four-way air hockey table” Haley said. “It was that big table back that way”


 


“Oh is that open?” Julia said. “I didn’t get to play it last time”


 


“It’s so fun!” Veronica said. “Let’s go!”


 


The table was still taller than I was. ”shit...” I said out loud.


 


“Need me to lift?” Asked Haley.


 


No. I wasn’t going to be small anymore. I needed to start being more self sufficient.


 


“I got it” I said, pissed off a little at Haley. I looked around for a chair. I couldn’t find one.


 


“Ok Brent, how about I lift you up and you stand into he edge of the table” she said.


 


I was upset that I had to resort to this, but I was able to say “okay”.


 


I looked around the giant air hockey rink. “Where’s all the stuff?”


 


“Oh, well the pusher paddles are on top of the scoreboard” said Julia. Pusher paddles, damn. You forget sometimes she’s a nerd. 


 


“Brent are you sure you’re ok? We can just put the cover over the hole if you can’t play.


 


“Look I might suck but I wanna try” I said, surprisingly not tired yet. Only one thing came to my mind. The pill must be setting in.


 


“Oh and the puck is up here too” said Julia. “I found it that means I get puck first”


 


“Alright send it” said Veronica. And we started playing.


 


As soon as the puck started flying we all knew we were going to stay for a while. The pill boosted our hand-eye coordination so even I was able to react to the puck despite it flying so fast. Now is didn’t have the shot speed of everyone else. They could lift small trees out of the ground, and I was still small. But I figured that didn’t stop me from reaping the mental benefits.


 


There was no way I would be able to shoot fast enough for me to score, but I did really well blocking everyone’s shot. 


 


There was one point where Julia sent a fastball straight at me. I deflected it, and the ball hit my pusher paddle so hard that I got knocked off the table. But I didn’t get knocked off hard, I just got knocked back hard enough for me to lose my balance. Surprisingly, my subconscious told me to do something I would have ever done, especially since my arm is broken. As soon as I knew I had to fall, I bent my knees, jumped into the air, and did a backflip, landing it perfectly.


 


I looked at myself. How the fuck did I just do that?


 


Veronica ran over from her side of the hockey table. “What the fuck just happened?” She said.


 


“Veronica, I just did a fucking backflip!” I said.


 


“Holy shit! Haley are you seeing this?” Veronica said.


 


Haley walked over from her side of the table. Which was my right. The first mental note I made was that Veronica was the first to check on my health, not Haley.


 


“Brent, I saw that from beginning to end. That was cool!” She said.


 


“Thanks. If someone could left me back up tot he table, we can keep playing” I said.


 


“I got it” Haley said, and lifted me back up to the table edge where I was before. I bent over and grabbed my “pusher paddle”, and said “alright, where’s the puck”


 


Haley walked back over to her side of the table. “Oh shit... I think it’s in...”


 


“Oh my god that’s so cute!!” Exclaimed Julia, followed by another “oh my god” from Veronica. The pair laughed with me.


 


“Haha very cute indeed Brent. I’ll knock you off the table this time, huh?” She said in a flirty voice.


 


“Bring it baby” I flirted back.


 


————————————


 


“Hey Mitchell” said Daniella from outside the window. “Guess who’s still here”


 


“And me too” said another voice. Jessica, basically Daniellas bitch.


 


Mitchell was so shocked. He thought they were gone for good. 


 


Since he knew that he was gonna be shrunken first a while, he decided to explore his options. He ran to the edge of his bed.


 


“How the fuck did you guys escape?” He asked them.


 


“What?” Said Daniella, whose face was pressed up against the window. “You’re gonna have to speak louder”


 


Mitchell grunted and went to the window. He had to climb a stool that was set there so he could adjust it. He opened the window, which now had a screen to prevent him from escaping, which lowkey didn’t look fit to serve that purpose.


 


Mitchell opened the window. “I said how the fuck did you escape?”


 


“We didn’t, my little king” said Daniella. “We have these on” she flashed the metal bracelet at him. “These are like timers. We can only be outside of our cell for so long before it electrocutes us” she said. “So we decided to use our time and visit you”


 


“Thanks” said Mitch, who had mixed emotions about that.


 


The girls were very nice to him, but was it a thirst trap?


 


The question of whether or not the girls really cared about resided in his mind for a long time, and now he was getting new footage to work with.


 


“i want you so bad right now” said Jessica. “I loved the way you played with me, or rather I played with you”. She giggled.


 


“I could just snatch you up right now” said Daniella seductively. She made snatching gestures with her hand. “I could just Shang you in my fist and rise you wherever I want. But I guess not now”


 


“Hey Dani how much time do we have left?” Asked Jess.


 


“I don’t know” said Daniella. “I’m so sorry Mitch but we gotta head back. I don’t wanna be zapped. “


 


“Um ok” said Mitchell.


 


“You can blame Jess for being the bummer” Daniella said, and stood up to her full sixteen foot height.


 


The last thing Mitchell saw in his window was his two ex-owner’s asses. They were in loose short-shorts, but from the view down low Mitchell could see some outline of her panties. That alone was enough to turn him on.


 


——————-


 


After a longer time of playing, we were going to head to the food court, get something in our stomachs before the game.


 


Haley swooped in behind me and picked me up. For some reason I gasped as she picked me up. I wasn’t expecting it I guess. “Hey that’s as fun wasn’t it?” She said.


 


“Jeez you came out of nowhere” I said. “Can you put me down now?”


 


Why did you not want me to carry you? Asked Haley. “You haven’t even grown a ton yet”


 


“Because, Haley, I just want to start having my own sense of individualism again” I said.


 


“I get that, but you’re still small” she said. “And what about that incident at the food court? Next time I’ll let you handle the situation?”


 


“No, I’m because you can still walk beside me” I said.


 


“Yeah but I’ll have to walk real slow” she said. “Cuz you’re still short”


 


“Yep” I said.


 


“Brent, I’d rather carry you then have to walk slow. That’s how light you are right now”


 


“It’s not about convenience” I said. “I’m no longer like a toy Haley”


 


“Brent I would never! I’m just trying to help you”


 


“Help me by doing everything for me? I don’t need that anymore”, I said. “All you’re doing is humiliating me now”


 


I looked at her face. I never have raised my voice at her in a fight. I decided to calm down a bit. 


 


“I’m finally growing Haley. This should be something you are happy about, you’re not longer my babysitter”


 


“I was never your babysitter” she said, clearly hurt.


 


Then I heard Veronica from beside us. 


 


“Can I step in here?” Said Veronica, silencing both of us. “Look, I haven’t said this to you guys because it didn’t seem to cause a problem, but constantly being on top of each other isn’t really a healthy relationship. Just take some time apart or something.


 


We both looked at Veronica. “Ummmm” Haley said. We both didn’t know what to say.


 


“Trust me. I’ve helped out so many couples back at my high school. Just do it, ok?”


 


We stood there, processing that. My mouth opened, but nothing came out. 


 


“Yeah” said Julia. “Just take some time off. You’re not officially on a break or anything, you’re just taking some time off like normal couples do”


 


I grunted. “Fine”


 


“Hey buddy stop acting like you’re not four and a half feet tall” she said as I started heading out.


 


That one hurt, not because I couldn’t even counter it, but because she attacked me for something I had no control of.


 


I walked out of the room. Looked like I was gonna be on my own for some time.


 


————————


 


Mitchell turned his head to see the giant girls at his window.


 


“Hey Mitchell we miss you so bad. We promise that we won’t hurt you. I just wanted to take care of you. I promise we’ll find a better hiding spot for you.


 


Mitchell looked at his window from his bed. To him it was more than just a window. It was a window of opportunity. He had the chance to cross into the alternate life, where nothing mattered except for that these girls wanted to do with him, and what those girls wanted, he would supply.


 


“I’m serious. Jess and I need a man, and we’ve realized that no other man can do the job we want them to do, except you. There’s nobody in the world like you Mitchell.”


 


Mitchell looked at the eyes of Daniella. She was genuine, and so was he.


 


“Come in” he said.


 


Daniela and Jessica came in through the front door. They obviously left a wake of destruction behind them, including the front door being completely dismantled, but that didn’t matter.


 


A giant, flawless foot came right as Mitchell, and pinned him to the floor. “You ready for some fun?”


 


Mitchell obviously was unable to say anything. He was pinned underneath a foot. But he was able to extend his tongue and start licking.


 


Daniella lifted her foot just a little. He looked up to her. She usually didn’t give Mitchell the freedom to speak, and despite lifting her foot a little, she was still on top of him, and he knew he didn’t have the right to speak unless she said so.


 


Daniella took her big toe and gently pressed don mitchell’s head. Well, gently for her. Mitchell’s head was actually hurting dorm the pressure she applied, with just one of her toes.


 


It came back to Mitchell why he loved being dominated so bad. He found it an achievement that he was relevant to these women at all, let alone being able to spend some sexy time with them.


 


Wilson, Dave, that detective guy, they could never relate. They would never get the chance to hook up with two tens the size of large buildings.


 


It’s was like gods gift to him.


 


Daniella then traced a line down from his head towards hits crotch, which was already stiffened, and then started rubbing the bulge with her big toe.


 


“Take off your clothes” she said. “You’re not going to need them for today”


 


Mitchell obeyed, taking off the shirt easily. Daniella’s toe, however, was preventing Mitchell from taking off his pants.


 


Daniella moaned. “Oh my god Jess, look at my toe. The little shit can’t do anything because of it”


 


“Oh my god that so cute” she’s said. “All it takes is a toe to render him powerless”


 


“Well he was speechless to begin with” Daniella said. 


 


“Ok well I wanna see him take your clothes off” said Jess.


 


“Yeah me too. If I make this too easy I’m gonna get bored” 


 


The enormous foot lifted, and Mitchell slid off his pants in a microsecond.


 


The foot tilted downward, and Daniella wedged Mitchell between her big and second toe. The smell immediately got to Mitchell. It was a stench that disappointed his nose, but excited his genitals.


 


Mitchell’s breath wasn’t taken away as Daniella’s goes squeezed him hard, and lifted him off the floor. He was was flipped upside down for a second, before getting his chest and back smushed together by a pair of red fingernails. The fingers proceeded to free him from the stench of Daniella’s foot and bring him up to her face.


 


The two goddesses stared at him in excitement. “Mmm what should we do first baby” Daniella said


 


“I don’t know. But I’ll say our little snack hasn’t changed a bit.” Jess replied.


 


“Mmm. A Snack” said Daniella, smacking her lips. I could use a snack right now.


 


Her hand opened up, so Mitchell was no longer being elevated by the grasp of her hand, but worst her the platform her palm provided.


 


Daniella brought her hand up close to her mouth, so close that her hand was touching her chin. Her warm breath washed over Mitchell, giving him goosebumps. 


 


Mitchell’s world shifted, almost causing him to roll off the hand. When everything came still again, he could feel hot air coming at him from two directions. Confused he stood up on the palm, and turned around. Jessica’s mouth was on the other side of the hand. Now he knew what’s as happening. 


 


The two girls collapsed on Mitchell tongue first, leaving Mitchell coated in their saliva. Their tongues, fully extended, locked him up and down. Mitchell could freely move due to the slippery lubrication, but that meant very little when you’re standing on an island a hundred feet off the ground, to him anyways.


 


Mitchell eventually began embracing the tongues, and grounded on them, turning every few seconds to get both tongues. The slippery surface on him felt great. It was a full-body lubricant, and the wet sticky sensations on his shaft threatened to make him explode on the spot.


 


But Mitchell knew better, the girls would want him to last. 


 


He endured the licking for a little longer. Through all the licking, Mitchell realized he was suspended. Daniellas hand had let go of him a while ago, he realized.


 


He was in awe at how easy it was to really manhandle him. Their tongues alone could support his weight without a sweat.


 


The mouths soon closed in on Mitchell’s tongue valley. The environment somehow got even hotter as Mitchell was engulfed in their mouths. Instead of the girls receding their tongues, they twisted as their mouths collided, leaving Mitchell wrapped in the fleshy organ.


 


The whole world went black for Mitchell. He couldn’t see anything anymore. He was tossed and turned inside the massive cave, occasionally making contact with a tooth. It occurred to him that as Jessica and Daniella were kissing, they could feel every single one of his movements. They knew where he was while he didnt.


 


The girls didn’t even try to make him cum, and Mitchell was getting too pent up from the constant running against his crotch. He spilled his cum all over the kissing mouths. He heard loud moaning from both the girls, and heard swallowing sounds on both ends. They were drinking away his cum.


 


After a little while longer, light entered the cave. The girls decided they needed to move on from kissing, he guessed.


 


Mitchell was standing on Jessica’s tongue, hanging straight out of her mouth, providing a small and slippery but sufficient platform for him to sit on.


 


“Hope you still have more left in you” Daniella said. “We’re gonna need you to last both of us”


 


Mitchell just sat there and nodded.


 


Jessica’s tongue curled, so the tip was now pressing up against his dick. Immediately Mitchell moaned. But Jessica want trying to stimulate him, she just wanted to hold him steady as she got onto the bed.


 


Daniella was wearing tight jeans. She got on the bed, turned around and bent over. Her ass threatened to rip through the tight jeans.


 


Daniella tried to pull down the jeans, and then both girls laughed at the discovery that she couldn’t pull them down unless she wasn’t bent over.


 


On her knees, she slowly slipped down the jeans and underwear, exposing her beautiful ass in which she wiggled.


 


She then grabbed her ass with both hands. “Mmmmmmm” she said. “I love this ass don’t you?”


 


“Uhh huhhh” said Jessica, who’s tongue began to dry due to the air. She wiggles the tip of her tongue against Mitchell’s erection, making Mitchell moan in pleasure.


 


“Come get this ass” Daniella said. And Jessica climbed onto the bed and stuck Mitchell’s head right into her asshole with her tongue.


 


Ever since that time Daniella day on him and pressed his face into her asshole, he had been dreaming of the day he would be able to explore that again. At four inches, it was possible to fit, right.


 


Jessica licked the asshole and fingered Daniella’s pussy. She licked Mitchell hard, trying to push him further into the asshole. And it was working. With every lick, the asshole slowly greeted more and more of mitchell’s body. He was treated to a whole different smell. It was horrible and overwhelming


 


Jessica finally decided to start poking Mitchell through the hole with her finger. Mitchell was thrust forward further and further until not even his toes stuck out from the hole. He was fully inside Daniella’s asshole.


 


Inside he could hear Daniella moan. “Oh my god he’s in”


 


There was more moaning. Mitchell couldn’t really tell who’s voice was who’s anymore. He couldn’t see anything either. All he knew was that he was inside Daniella’s ass.


 


Suddenly, Mitchell could feel something wiggling behind a wall. He already knew it was Jessica’s finger, probing it’s way around Daniellas insides.


 


Mitchell couldn’t see anything, but he wanted to help Daniella. It didn’t help that he’s never been in someone’s anus before. 


 


Then Mitchell felt something he thought didn’t exist on the island.


 


In the flesh between Daniella’s vagina and anus, Mitchell could feel something large slowly enter her pussy, and then leave. Then it came back. 


 


It had to be a dildo. A dick that would satisfy these girls had to be at least two feet long, Mitchell thought.


 


From outside, Jessica continued fucking Daniella with the strap on, while Mitchell struggled inside Daniella’s other hole.


 


Mitchell was getting turned on from just the whole situation In general. It wouldn’t be as special if he just  jacked himself off, so he looked for something in her ass to help him.


 


Easily enough, Mitchell pressed himself against Daniella’s asshole yet again, this time on the inside. It was much harder than it was to do it on the outside, since there was really no other room for the rest of his body, but his dream came true when it finally poked through the hole, and his dick saw light.


 


His face was shallow enough to avoid getting pushed aside by Jessica’s strap on, but his head still ended up bobbing up and down.


 


He humped the asshole, basically having reverse anal sex. 


 


He didn’t know what was happening outside, but his world shifted as he kept fucking the enormous asshole. Between the erotic and unreal situation he was in, to the cold air his dick was sticking into, he was working himself so hard that he was going to cum yet again, and it would leak from Daniella’s asshole down to her pussy beneath it. 


 


Then, he felt a wet tongue lick the tip of his dick. Jessica was licking Daniella’s ass. That was it. He sprayed all over Jessica’s mouth. The giantess licked up all the cum that came out of her ass as Mitchell finally relaxed. He closed his eyes.


 


***


 


And then he opened them. He looked around. The air was warm, yes. But he was still in his room. The whole thing was just his wild fantasy, serving no purpose but to help him relive his sexual tension. The sunset was dying the sky outside in a warm yellow, and letting Mitchell know his blinds were open the whole time. The door wasn’t broken down, and the window wasn’t either. He was hot and sweaty, and he even made a bit of the air around him warm and musk.


 


The good part about being small is that there’s more bed to roll to when the spot you’re in is uncomfortably warm. He rolled across his bed, and relaxed. 


 


He looked back at the vision he just had, and realized how little any of that would truly become a reality. There’s no way there would be oxygen inside their mouths, and there was no way he would survive the whole anal scene. Was there even room to do that inside her ass?


 


Did the girls even enjoy anal sex?


 


He sighed. There were so many aspects of that dream that would never come true, but he knew that one of the most ridiculous parts of that did come true.


 


He was small. He was one foot tall.


 


Mitchell sighed. He had plenty of time to decide what he was going to do for the time it took for the scientists to develop a cure.


 


The long, long, period of time. Over a month, to be specific about what they said.


 


He sat in his bed. Despite leaving his demons and escaping to his sexual fantasy, he had come home to see his demons were still there.


 


——————————


 


I was gonna make a quick pit stop at Haley’s just to get myself some swim trunks for the new pool, but instead I laid on top of her bed, tired from all the recent activity. 


 


I guess Veronica was right. We never really separated ourselves from each other, ever. The last time we weren’t within twenty feet of each other was when I spent the night with Julia. And while we both still love Julia (as a friend), we both regretted doing that. It was stupid.


 


I got up. I need to stop thinking and get my ass to that beach. I threw on my swim trunks and walked down to the lobby.


 


As I walked out of the hotel, the struggle of bring my being set in. I was so much smaller than everyone. If this what midgets felt like.


 


I passed a few people, who all stared at me. Some even smiled. But I kept walking, with nothing but a beach towel in my hand, all the way to the beach.


 


Once I got there, I set up my towel, and decided to go for a swim. It was gonna be a while until the game anyways.


 


I brought my sunglasses out with me. Because, I mean, if Haley wasn’t here, then a little girl spotting wouldn’t hurt anyone.


 


—————————


 


“Jeez, it’s been a while since I haven’t carried Brent anywhere” I said while walking with Veronica and Julia.


 


“Well I mean it’s amazing how much you’ve dealt with that bullshit he gives you” Veronica said. “How much does he do that?”


 


“Well actually it’s been very little up to this point” I said. “Before, we would get into some small arguments, but it would quickly get made up”


 


“Hmm. Interesting” Veronica said. “I don’t know what’s up with him”.


 


“Well let’s get our mind off of Brent” Julia told us. “And let’s focus on... I don’t know. What other games do you wanna play here?”


 


Instantly, Veronica chimed in “OMG Julia, have you played the Star Wars lightsaber duel?”


 


“Yes!!!” She yelled. “Haley’s lets go you have to try this out”


 


I followed them to what seemed to be a mini-stage. The floor and wall behind were just monitors, save for the glass wall between us and the screens. There was a little touch pad poking out of the ground in front of the stage, in which Veronica went over to it first. She waved at me to come over with her.


 


“See this? It lets you choose the location of the battle and the color of your lightsaber.” Veronica showed me.


 


“Whoa” I said. 


 


“Did you want to pick a color for your lightsaber?” She asked me.


 


“Am I playing?” I said, shocked.


 


“Yeah” she said. “Pick it up”


 


“Where?” I said. I didn’t know where to look.


 


And lo and behold, hanging on the two sides of the pillar holding the touchpad were two flashing “lightsabers”, which looked like plastic rods with a handle and LED lights. 


 


“Now walk to your square over there” she pointed to a white blinking square on the stage. I walked over there.


 


Once I hopped into the the square the countdown started. And three seconds later we started fighting.


 


Veronica started swinging her sword at me in all this really advanced swings, like she was spinning her sword and everything. Surprisingly I blocked a couple, but not for long.


 


“Holy shit how did you do that?” I asked her.


 


“I don’t know. I figured it out after a day” she said.


 


“Jeez” I heard Julia say to the side of us.


 


I went back to the square and we fought again. This time, I was able to get Veronica as she was winding up again.


 


“Damn” she said. “That was nice. This is the last round. Head back to the square”


 


“I know” I said. 


 


The third round was a little longer. I guess I quickly adapted to the sword in my hand. But veronica’s long arms prevented me from striking her  anywhere but the arm, and I was bested after what felt like a minute.


 


“Wow that was really cool to watch” said Julia. “...can I see if I can get that good after two tries”


 


“Oh trust me you’ll do great” Veronica said. “I think the pill boosted our coordination, so lay some high expectations for yourself”


 


“I’ll sit out this one I said”


 


“Ok. But it doesn’t matter. I think we need to select the location and colors each time” Veronica said.


 


“Ooh Ooh I’ll pick” I said. “You stay up there with Julia. I’ll surprise you”


 


“Um ok” Veronica said. Julia trotted up to my square in excitement.


 


I looked at the available locations. So many to choose from. Looks like we were going to be here for a while.


 


————————


 


Jose and Liz laid in bed naked. The two colossal high school freshmen had just finished one of their better sex sessions. When you’re both hotter than hell’s embers, having sex is one of the greatest feelings in the world.


 


So far, their relationship is the definition of generic. They didn’t do anything you wouldn’t expect them to: go out on late nights, eat every meal together, and hold hands everywhere they go. The one thing that was surprising for an omega island relationship is that it took them longer than a day to finally fuck each other.


 


“Mmmm” said Liz, “that was amazing. I can’t believe what I’ve been missing out on ever since I hit puberty” she said.


 


“I mean thats facts” Jose said, “but for some reason it feels better at this size”


 


“What do you mean?” Asked Liz.


 


“I mean, it’s just that I wasn’t a Virgin when I came to the island”


 


“So?” Liz said. “You telling me you hooked up with someone. Big deal. I know that was before you met me”


 


“Well I don’t need to get into the details but bottom line is that I think the pill lets us like... feel more, you know what I mean?”


 


Liz laughed. “Jose you’re dick is a fucking monster, you think you need to feel more to feel me?”


 


“No haley” Jose said, flattered and aroused that Liz called his dick a monster, “but seriously, it’s like you can feel everything better. I swear”


 


“Hmmm” said Liz. “Who did you do it with?” 


 


Jose looked at her. “Why do you care? You think my ex girlfriend is going to win me over when you’re three times her size?”


 


“Of course not” Liz said. “Just curious, since you brought it up”


 


“Ok, well as I’m lying in bed here naked with you, I guess I’ll just explain” he said.


 


“Before I left for omega island, I had a girlfriend who is actually older than you, believe it or not. Her name was Maria, and our families got along very well because we were both Mexicans who were living on the east coast, a rarity”


 


“Where did you live?” Asked Liz.


 


“New Jersey” Jose said. “Maybe if we ever go back to the mainland I could take you to the jersey shore. It’s an hour from my place”


 


“Oh that’s nice, but we’re actually from Florida” she said.


 


“Ooh, you’re an LA chick?”


 


“Haha yeah” Liz blushed. 


 


“You know, I heard the hottest chicks in the world come from LA” Jose said.


 


“What does that mean?” Liz said, not sure if that was a good thing.


 


“Never mind. Back to my story” Jose said, not wanting to make things complicated.


 


“So... anyways, I did have a girlfriend, that I knew very well. The only thing is that I really haven’t talked to her since our internet opened up again. I don’t know how to tell her I want to break up with her.”


 


“Oh just give it to her. Sucks to suck” Liz said to him. “You don’t gotta hold back. She’ll understand once she sees us Jose”


 


“Yeah” Jose said, trying to hide any feelings he thought would lead to an argument.


 


“What time is it?” He asked.


 


“It’s five” she said. “Maybe in a couple we can go down, get a granola bar or something, and then head to the game”


 


“Ok” Jose replied.


 


“But for now let’s just cuddle” Liz said, turning to spoon him. She curled her larger body around his, making sure he was snug up against her, and closed her eyes.


 


—————————


 


I had quite the day all alone. I spent the day chilling out on the beach for a bit. Then I realized that I didn’t have earbuds or anything. So I walked to the mini mall to look for things to buy. There, I couldn’t find anything until I saw a single booth selling AirPods. They didn’t sell beats, Bose, or even AirPods Pro. They just had AirPods. They didn’t even have so much as speakers.


 


Of course, the air pods were too big for my ears, so I just put the oversized case in my pocket and walked back to the beach.


 


And then I ran into her. The same blonde girl from the cafeteria. The one who basically assaulted me while my girlfriends back was turned.


 


Megan, right?


 


We didn’t literally run into and hit each other. But we made eye contact for a second. I could tell she felt bad for what she did, just by the way I saw her eyes react.


 


But I didn’t want to stir any more drama, and I continued my walk back to the beach. It was time for Haley’s game.


 


Since I was alone, it didn’t come to surprise when I was one of the first people to show up, save for some people shooting around before the court was closed off.


 


Usually I sat three rows above the bench, because I was part of the team but wanted to see over them, and wanted nothing to do with their smell. Today I sat further, at the top right corner, six rows up. I feel like Haley wouldn’t want to see me right now.


 


I watched at the stands slowly filled with more and more people. By the time I saw both teams start warming up, I saw as many people at the game as I saw yesterday at the semis. I guess this game was on everyone’s agenda.


 


The time passed a lot longer than I thought it seemed like. But that’s always what happens when you start thinking. I scrolled through Instagram, sent streaks on Snapchat (which I never do), and even had a text conversation with my parents.


 


Overall, I only told them about Haley. I never mentioned that I didn’t grow, and I never mentioned anything about moving into Haley’s room or having her do everything for me. My parents were pretty chill with Haley when I told them we were dating. They were happy to see she was a gymnast though. They were always chill with everything since I left for omega island. It must have been an acknowledgement of my transition into an independent man.


 


The only issue was that I wasn’t really independent. I was entirely dependent, like a child was to their mother. I was carried around and treated like a baby.


 


I made a realization as I was sitting there. Until today, I didn’t even realize how humiliating it was for me. Looking back, I think I would have laughed at myself. How was I ok with this? I didn’t even have a problem with being carried from place to place, cradled in her arms like a baby.


 


I sat there in confusion. Was I really that stupid? Did it really take a drug for me to realize the truth that was in plain sight?


 


***


 


 After a long, fun day at the arcade, I finally showed up on the courts. This game would be a little tricky since there was a sunset glare on the side of the beach, but we figured it wouldn’t be a big deal if it was to the side.


 


I looked in the stands. I was surprised how big the turnout was. Nobody ever showed up to games in these numbers, but again I guess it was the championship.


 


Veronica was nominated interim team captain for this one game, as it was clear she was the one who took authority for the team. Still, it worries me that we no longer have any real basketball players on our roster. The closest to basketball players were me and Veronica, who were just simply athletic.


 


Once it was game time, we all huddled up on the bench again. All eyes on Veronica.


 


“Ok. First things first. I don’t know who the fuck these guys are” she said. “They’re nothing special. They just all seem to be decent at basketball.”


 


Everyone giggled. And she continued: “But the same way they look like they have no star players, we don’t either. It’s just a battle of who wants it more. Let’s show everyone here who the kings and queens of omega island really are, black panther style.”


 


Everyone got the reference. “Haha that’s true” Liz said. 


 


“Hands in everyone” Veronica said. “Green in three, one, two, three!”


 


“Green!” Everyone shouted.


 


————————


 


The two delinquent teens rested in their jail cell as usual. This time, though, they were not hungry or deprived, due to their access to food, water, and sunlight. 


 


The first time they returned to the cell, Andrews was sitting there, impressed with their time management. Perhaps later he would let them out more often, as he was beginning to see how uncomfortable the jail cell must be.


 


Around six, the guard came on the mic. “Alright it’s six o’clock. Go get your dinner”


 


Daniella and Jessica exited the jail cell with their bracelets without responding to the guard. They knew they had only half an hour to eat.


 


“Jeez this whole place is deserted” said Jessica who was walking with Daniella across the park square.


 


“Yeah I wonder where everyone is” Daniella added. “It’s like a ghost town”


 


They kept walking, and reached the food court, where it was completely deserted. Six was a little early for a dinner time anyways but usually there would be a couple people in here


 


“Where is everyone?” Jessica said again.


 


“I don’t know, but that means no lines for food” Daniella replied. “Let’s go!”


——————————


 


Megan met her friends at the basketball game. “Wow it looks like the whole island showed up” she said.


 


“Yeah” Hannah said, then cut to the chase. “Megan, look, I need to tell you something”


 


“Yeah?” She said. “What’s wrong?”


 


“We’ve noticed how you’ve been behaving around... certain boys recently.”


 


“Is this about Eric? You know I know you’ve been trying to hang out with me 24/7 so I can avoid beating him up anymore. I never gave two fucks about that kid to begin with, so congrats, you won” Megan said defensively.


 


Hannah sighed, annoyed “No it’s not about Eric” she said. 


 


Then Lindsay said “we all saw what you did in the food court today”


 


“What do you mean?”


 


“I mean, with Brent? The kid who’s still normal sized?” Hannah said.


 


“Guys, I was just playing with him...” Megan said trying to cover up for what she did. “I didn’t even hurt him”


 


“Megan, look, we just don’t want to be friends with bullies” Lindsay said.


 


“That’s not who I am!!” Megan said raising her voice”


 


“We’re not. Just... I don’t know, try to stay away from boys for the time being”


 


“Why? Because you’re afraid I’m gonna hurt them? Guess what? All they’ve done so far is hurt me. That gives me the right to hurt them back. I’m the girl, I should be treated the way I want to” Megan ranted.


 


Hannah steeped back. “Look, we just think that you’ve gone a little crazy since Eric did that to your ‘thing’”


 


“No, go ahead. Say it out loud. It hurt more than you would ever imagine. And I know that because you’re not even empathetic enough to feel the same way about Eric. You’re the assholes here! I’m getting the fuck out of here” she said and walked away from the three.


 


Hannah looked at Megan as she stormed off. “Oh my fucking god what has gotten into her”


 


“I don’t know” said Gill, walking up next to her. “I thought she was doing alright.”


 


“I think I just pissed her off because we caught her harassing Eric. She’ll be back” Hannah said.


 


“Yeah, talk about a period” said Gill. The girls laughed, not knowing whether or not that was the case”


 


——————————


 


The refs brought out everyone onto the court (yes this was the first time they brought out refs, and yes they were probably doctors). The whistle blew, and green won the tip. Jose caught the ball behind half court, and brought up the ball. He passed to Haley then to Liz, then to Veronica who dunked it.


 


 It felt kind of cool up here on the top row. You could see over everything from the corner because nobody was blocking my way, and you could really take in how many people are here. It was like a Friday night football game.


 


Green team went out on a early run. Everyone scored except for Jose pretty much. They had some chiseled hotshot-looking guy running on the court. I didn’t expect this to happen, but he called a timeout, and the refs gave it to him!


 


This wasn’t going to be a pickup game, this was gonna be a real, officiated basketball game.


 


———————


 


“What? A timeout? Thirty seconds I to the game?” I heard Liz sat as we walked to the bench.


 


“Hey were fine.” Veronica said. “No need to get worried. We’re up ten points, and we’re not going to relax. We’re not stopping until we’re up on them by a hundred”


 


“Yeah” Jose agreed. “And Veronica, nobody can guard you in the paint. The person guarding you is  like two feet shorter than you”


 


“Yeah let’s look for Veronica” Julia said.


 


“Alright, let’s go. Green on three, one, two, three!”


 


“Green!” Everyone shouted again.


 


As I put my water back down. I looked to try and see where Brent was. Surely my boyfriend wasn’t mad enough to miss out on the finals.


 


It kind of bothered me though, I don’t know. He was definitely taking things too hard, but for some reason I still felt like this is all my fault.


 


The whistle blew. Shit, I foot get my head focused into the game again.


 


——————-


 


I was disappointed with how Haley couldn’t find me. I thought I stood out due to how empty an area I was in, but I guess it’s hard to tell from that angle.


 


Then I heard footsteps from the side of me. I looked to see Megan, the girl who had “played” with me earlier. Why is she confronting me?


 


“Hey” she said shyly. 


 


“Umm hey” I said.


 


“You all alone too?” She said.


 


“I am” I said. 


 


“What happened to those other girls?” She asked me.


 


“Oh, no were still together.” I quickly examined “She is playing in the game.”


 


“Oh, what team?” 


 


“Green”


 


“Oh cool” Megan said. She looked outward. “Oh, I see, they’re all on the same team”


 


“Yeah” I commented, not wanting to say much.


 


We both watched poor Jose get exposed in the defense. He was the only boy out on he court.


 


We watched silently for a bit. I think I can speak for both of us when I say it was very awkward.


 


“Anyways” Megan said, breaking the silence, “I came over just to apologize for today”


 


“Don’t sweat it” I said, trying to cleanse her of her guilt. “Until I grow, that’s what my girlfriend is for”


 


“What? Protecting you?” Megan asked.


 


“Yeah. She’s been kinda like my bodyguard for the last month. But it’s not one-sided. I try to be there for her as well”


 


“Aww that’s cute” Megan said, putting her head down. She was never trying to land a boyfriend in Eric, but the thought of being in a cute couple sounded nice right now, especially since she didn’t want to talk to Hannah or her other friends.


 


“I’m glad you had someone to protect you. I don’t know why I was acting like such a dick” she said. “So I’m sorry”


 


“Don’t be sorry. I’m fine” I said.


 


“I know you’re fine. I just still feel bad” she said. 


 


“Why?”


 


“I don’t know... I feel bad just because you’re so small” she said. “No offense but how does your girlfriend have the patience to keep up with all that you need?”


 


My face grew red from embarrassment “I don’t. I keep up with her fine” I said sternly.


 


Megan backed away “oh my god I’m so sorry”


 


I looked at her again. She backed up and put her head back down. She was clearly in a bad state of mind. Maybe I should ease up on her.


 


“Ok I’m sorry.” I said, and opened up to her: “Maybe she does do some stuff for me. It’s just... humiliating you know?”


 


“Yeah, I’m sorry if I hurt you” she said.


 


“No, I’m fine. I just gotta get used to it still I guess.” I said. 


 


“Haven’t you been dealing with this for a month though?” She asked me.


 


“Well...” I started to say, but then realized I didn’t know what to say.


 


It’s true, I was small for a long time. But I guess I never felt how humiliating it really was to be carried every day, to have someone within five feet of you at all times, to have someone help you reach anything that was decently high.


 


To have everyone treat you like a baby.


 


“Well, I don’t know... I don’t know whether I was used to it or not... it’s weird that I’m all of a sudden insecure about it again or..”


 


I needed to organize my thoughts about that. I guess it was time to switch the topic.


 


“I guess I need to figure out what I have to say about it later.” I said. 


 


“Don’t worry, I get it. You just wanted to get your mind off of it” she said.


 


“Yeah” I laughed a little.


 


 


***


 


I had hit three consecutive shots in the short corner, so I cut around to get myself open in that spot again. Liz has the ball, and she was looking to feed it into Veronica. 


 


Out of the corner of my eye, I swear I saw a very small person next to a normal-sized person. I looked up in the top right corner of the stands to confirm: Brent was with another girl.


 


I didn’t even know who she was. She was blonde, but was too thick to be be Daniella. But whoever it was, it didn’t matter what I was going to do with Brent.


 


My mind was racing. I was betrayed by someone I thought would never do such a horrible thing. The one time I let go of him, he goes and starts talking to other girls I don’t know. Why the hell...


 


The ball blocked my view of Brent, and I had to quickly react. I caught it, good on my hands’ part. But I stumbled back, resulting in a travel.


 


Liz looked at me “Haley what the fuck?” She said.


 


“Guys just get back on defense. Let’s get a stop” Veronica said. 


 


I ran back, but I couldn’t focus on the game. I was thinking about what Brent was up to. There’s no way that wasn’t him. I guess every now and then I should glance at him. 


 


***


 


“Well of course i know your name, the whole island knows who you are!” Megan said.


 


“Oh wow, I’m like a celebrity” I said, surprised yet a little insecure knowing my reputation on the island now.


 


“Yeah, but don’t sweat it. Nobody’s laughing at you. I’m fact people think you’re cute” she said.


 


“Cute as in...” I said, trying to confirm that I wasn’t the chick magnet she was telling me I was.


 


“You’re like, puppy, baby, kitty cat cute” she said, laughing.


 


“Ok. I guess as long as nobody’s making fun of me” I said.


 


“Yeah don’t worry. Plus I think if people really did bully you you would have two black eyes by now” she said.


 


“True” I said. Whew! I felt alright about how others thought of me.


 


Anyways, what are you doing all alone?” I asked Megan.


 


“Well they just think I was an asshole earlier and they don’t want to hang out with me” she said.


“I kind of exploded onto them earlier about it”


 


“Well that’s too bad” I said. “I’m sure they’ll get over it. You could probably make up with them before this game series is over”


 


Megan laughed “I bet I could”


 


“Yeah, don’t sweat it. You’re all they got on this island too, you know?” I said.


 


She laughed. “Thanks Brent”. “Hey, you wouldn’t mind meeting up with my friends, would you? If you’re lonely I’m sure they’d enjoy you”


 


“That’s ok. I don’t know if my girlfriend wants me to be with other girls. She gets jealous easily” I said.


 


“Oh ok. Well wish me luck!” She said as she left.


 


“Good luck Megan!” I said. 


 


—————————


 


Daniella and Jessica just finished their dinners, they started walking back to the cell when finally, they saw two boys, running to the food court to snag some food.


 


“Hold up,” Daniella said. There’s actually someone else here. I’m gonna ask him what’s going on”


 


“Hey!” Daniella said to them once they were close enough.


 


“Hey!” Said one of the guys energetically. Daniella almost rolled her eyes. Here comes another fuckboy.


 


“Hey! Where is everyone?” Asked Daniella. 


 


“Oh, did you not get the news? The championship basketball game is going on!” Said Fuckboy.


 


“Oh” Daniella said. Sounded boring. She was going to continue back to her place but then the boy continued.


 


“If you wanna come with us, I wouldn’t mind. I’ll fill you in on everything. It’s only game 1 but green is winning when we left”


 


Daniella turned her head. “Green? Green is in the championship?”


 


“Yeah! Can you believe that they made it with only six people, two being boys?”


 


Daniella got all the information she needed to convince her to see the game. “Wow. Yeah thanks for the fill in. We gotta run”’ she said, dragging Jessica with her.


 


“Hey!” Said fuckboy as Daniella walked away. “If we get pizzas do you wanna sit with us?” He called out. His request was left unanswered.


 


—————-


 


I kept thinking about Brent the whole game. I kinda wished I got bench time so I could run up to Brent, but it was obvious that Liz, Jose, and Brady’s ere the worst players, and that me, Julia, and Veronica would have to stay in unless we get a comfortable lead.


 


The whole game was close, and Julia drove for a slam dunk to win game 1, 22-17.


 


Whistle blew. We heard the tiny official say “ten minutes before tipoff”


 


If I wasn’t so tired, I would have raced up the stands to confront Brent.


 


Instead, I just ran.


 


***


 


I watched Haley run up the stairs. She was gonna ask me what I was doing with Megan. I saw everyone watch her too. She was causing a lot of drama.


 


“Brent!” She said with a not so friendly look on her face. It was the first she ever gave me that face, and boy was it intimidating.


 


“Haley! I said. “Good first game! What are you doing up here? You should be resting. I was actually gonna come down to you” I said.


 


“Yeah, but I noticed you are hanging out with someone” she said. “Some GIRL”


 


“That was Megan” I said, trying to ring a bell.


 


“Oh, and you expect me to know who this Megan is?” She asked me.


 


“Yes. She was the one who was doing all that shit to me in the food court this morning. She came to apologize”


 


That seemed to calm her down a bit. “Hmm. Brent I’m watching you”


 


“Haley I’m your boyfriend! I promise nothing bad gonna happen.” I said. “You’ve never left me alone before”


 


Haley leaned into and said quietly so nobody would hear “I left you alone with Julia, and what happened then?” 


 


“Haley we both regretted that!” I said. “You were part of it too”


 


She grunted and backed up.


 


“I’ll be up here if you need me” I said, waving at her. “Good luck in game two!”


 


***


 


I walked back to the bench to see Jose and Veronica talking to each other.


 


“I’m trying to do everything” Jose said. “She’s huge!”


 


“I get that, and us girls are trying to help you, just don’t let her drive. It disrupts the defense” she said.


 


“Her legs are so long though” he said.


 


Look, you just gotta stop her from moving. Beat her to the spot she want to be in and the red will call an offensive foul. I’m not saying to have to beat her, just contain her”


 


Jose nodded. He was pissed that he couldn’t do anything about the matchup though. Poor dude was guarding someone three and a half feet taller than him.


 


“Guys, just stick to what we’re doing, and keep the foot on the gas pedal, we’ll be fine!” I said.


 


“Yeah, what Haley said!” Julia cheered and giggled.


 


“Here we go guys, we can end this with 11 buckets this next game” Veronica said “let’s go!”


 


——————————


 


Daniella and Jessica got to the start of the second game. When they arrived, they didn’t see a pickup game, they saw a full-on actual basketball game: Referees, a large crowd, the lights were on, even the vibe in the air.


 


“Damn Jess.” Daniella said. “We could have been playing in this game”


 


“Yeah” Jess said. “I’m sorry”


 


“Sorry for what? Don’t feel guilty for being arrested. What happened happened. We can move on”


 


Daniella looked around as everyone was setting up for game two. She saw Brent, sitting up alone in the corner. She saw Julia, who for some reason was playing for her team to replace her and Julia.  She saw Veronica , who was walking right up to her


 


“Why are you here and not in prison?” She said.


 


“We hey time every couple of hours to stretch our limbs” Daniella said. Jessica stretched her hands in the air imitating what Daniella was talking about”


 


Veronica grunted. “You have no reason to be here.”


 


“But that doesn’t mean we can’t watch a game. We’re just here to watch, Karen.”


 


“Get our before I call security”


 


“Security will tell us when we have to come back” Daniella said. “See these watches? They blink when they want us to come back. And if we don’t, it zaps us”


 


Veronica just looked at them. “Good” she said. “Stick around of you want. We’re about to prove we don’t need you”


 


“I will” Daniella said passively. Veronica walked back to the court.


 


***


 


I saw the whole thing from up on my perch. I couldn’t tell what they were saying. Their body language was hard to read too. But it seems that Daniella and Jessica weren’t trying to talk shit. But they also didn’t seem like they were sorry or anything.crheyw ere just neutral.


 


Obviously, Veronica was being Veronica. She wasn’t happy that they were here. But there was no time to argue. Veronica turned away, and  the girls watched from the corner.


 


Game two started with a wide open girl from the other team dunk. It was clear that that was Brady’s man. I guess this is what it felt like to be a girl in a world where men are better.


 


On the next possession, Veronica got the ball and of another dunk. It didn’t help that the other team’s net was right where Daniella and Jessica were. They cheered gayer the dunk and I saw Veronica look at them. I couldn’t see Veronica face from this angle but I heard words get exchanged. 


 


I looked at Jessica and Daniella a little bit longer to see if I could get any clue to what they were saying. I saw them talk for a bit, then they started walking toward the stands. Oh no, I thought. Please don’t notice me.


 


They noticed me. Daniella pointed to me sitting alone at the top of the stands. They approached the bottom of the stands and began their brief ascent.


 


And of course, they sat next to me.come they saw me.


 


“Oh hey Brent!” Daniella said. “Don’t mind if we sit here do you?”


 


“I’ll mind if you get your hands on me” I said. 


 


“Don’t worry.” Daniella said “we got these bracelets. The midget police controls them, and if we do something they don’t want us to, we get shocked”


 


I looked at the bracelets. They were metal, thick, and had a red button in the middle. Seemed legit. Plus, why would they hurt me when everyone else is here? Anywhere else but here and I would be screwed.


 


“Look” she said. “We haven’t gotten a trial yet, but we’re still serving our term in jail. Don’t worry”


 


“Ah, and I can see you’re serving your term by being able to freely roam around the island?”


 


“Not freely. The bracelets remember?” Daniella said pointing to the wrist.


 


“Ok but still that’s not jail time” I said.


 


“Hey I’m sorry. I deserve everything that’s coming my way” Daniella said. “But just tell me I didn’t mess up yours”


 


I pointed to my cast. 


 


“Other than the cast. Particularly, your status with Haley” Daniella said. “You’re sitting up here. I isn’t cause you guys to break up did I? I hope not” she said. I couldn’t tell whether or not she really did care.


 


“No. We just decided to give each other some space.” I said.


 


“Ha. Finally!” Jessica said, who had been silent this whole time. “You two were always on top of each other!”


 


“Don’t criticize my relationship” I said annoyed. “You two have already done enough to interrupt with it


 


“I’m just saying. It’s about time you two realized you need space”


 


“What do you mean we need space?” I asked her, confused.


 


“Brent, I feel like maybe I helped you a bit by interfering. You were so dependent on Haley you didn’t mind before, but maybe I helped you recognize that you still have an identity, a body, a life that only you control. You’re starting to regain that sense of independence again.” She explained.


 


“You did nothing to benefit our relationship” I said. “You didn’t hurt it either. She stuck by my side for the whole surgery that you made me have to endure” I snapped back.


 


Daniella was about to say something in return, but then her bracelet started flashing. She and Jessica simultaneously jolted.


 


“Urrrgh. Jess we gotta head back” Daniella said, jumping out of her seat and rushing for the exit.


 


I looked at Jess who was looking at me. If there was anyone here who lacked an identity, it was her. She was nothing but Daniella’s sidekick.


 


She jumped out fo her seat and followed Daniella downtown the stairs. They sprinted the hell out of the arena.


 


Meanwhile, I looked back at the game and the scoreboard. The score on the table read in large numbers: 11-16. Hopefully we were winning.


 


Then I saw a girl on the other team hit a three pointer. 11-20. I guess I got my answer.


 


***


 


I couldn’t handle the racing thoughts in my head. Brent was sitting with DANIELLA this time and I couldn’t help but wonder what the fuck they were doing together.


 


I was out of it when I left my man wide open and sink a three pointer. If they scored another basket they would win this game.


 


I got the ball from Jose. I was looking to feed the ball into the middle where Veronica was. She was pushing and budging the girl who was trying to deny the pass. It was too risky for me, I passed the ball to Liz.


 


I glanced to see if Daniella and Jessica were still with Brent. I was relieved to see them leaving the stadium walking down the steps. Feeling better, I focused on the game.


 


I was able to get the ball back by cutting through the baseline. I got the ball and drove to the basket. I saw veronica’s man coming straight at me. She was at least a foot taller than me and getting the ball over her would be hard. I lofted the ball up over her head, and she turned to see where it went...only to get a face-full of Veronica’s abs as she she dunked the ball on her face. It was so powerful that the girl fell on her ass. It was by far the greatest play of an otherwise normal game. The crowd roared in delight at Veronica’s dunk. The energy they made also boosted our confidence. We got back on defense as the cheering continued.


 


Unfortunately, it was cut short when the girl that Jose was guarding shot the ball over his head and hit a jump shot. That was the end of game 2. Series tied 1-1.


 


***


 


That dunk from Veronica was insane. It took my mind off of everything else. As a basketball player and basketball fan myself, I always found that to turn me up.


 


It was unfortunate that the second game was over though, they had so much momentum goi their way. Hopefully the crowd can help them regain that quickly.


 


I made eye contact with Haley while she was on the bench. She looked at me and waved me down. Guess I was coming to her this time.


 


After walking down, I looked up at her. Way up at her, as usual.


 


“Hey, why were you talking to Daniella?” Haley asked me.


 


“I don’t know. They found me up there.” I said.


 


“Oh look Brent is here” Julia said, turning around to see me and Haley.


 


“Brent! Where were you?” Liz asked.


 


“I was giving Haley the space she asked for” I said.


 


“Shit was there drama I missed out on?” Liz said.


 


“There’s no time for that!” Veronica said, still locked into this game. “Look right now we all have to focus on is this last game” she said.


 


“Veronica’s right guys. You guys can get this last game!” I said.


 


Veronica turned her head at me like i said something wrong. I heard Haley say “yeah Brent’s right guys”.


 


“Brent, you play basketball right?” Veronica asked.


 


“Played” I said. “No way I can do anything at my height now. Don’t even think about putting me in”. I got a couple giggles.


 


“Of course not silly” Veronica said. “Do you have any advice for us?”


 


“Advice?” I said. I didn’t know what advice to give.


 


“Yeah, what would your coach do in our situation?”


 


“What do you mean our situation?” I asked. I really had nothing to say.


 


Veronica grunted. “Brent, how about Jose and Brady’s situation. They’re three feet shorter than their shortest player. They have that one boy but he’s been benched all game. What are we supposed to do about that?”


 


“There’s no rules against that?” I asked.


 


“Don’t think so” asked Veronica.


 


“Let me ask the ref” Haley said.


 


Haley left and asked the ref. We couldn’t hear anything, but there was a nod in the ref’s head, signifying there was no rule against bench people for the whole game.


 


As she was talking, I thought of the question Veronica was asking me earlier. What would my team do in this situation. Jose and Brady were going to be the weak link all game...unless we find a way to anticipate the defense exposing him


 


We could use that to our advantage. I had an idea.


 


“No luck guys” Haley said, coming back.


 


“Good, I have a plan” I said.


 


——————————


 


Veronica won the tip again. She was just too tall. Brady was playing for Jose this game. He was matched up against a girl, since all of their players were girls. But everyone was ready to execute Brent’s game plan.


 


After Veronica won the tip, Julia caught the ball and passed it to me, putting us up 2-0.


 


Then Brady’s man brought up the ball. She was looking to drive on him. That was fine. Brady knew that nobody here was good at three-point shooting.


 


The girl drove to the middle. Veronica stepped up and helped. The girl tried to pass since Veronica was taller than her. Julia read the pass to her man and intercepted it. On the offensive side, I got an open jump shot and dunk it to put us up 4-0


 


The second time she came down, she tried driving again, this time floating it over Veronica’s head. But Veronica was too tall and sent that shit flying the opposite direction. We all heard the crowd cheer in awe of Veronica’s block. She won them over for us.


 


And that’s what it was. Brent knew somehow where the girl would expect to pass the ball every time she drove. The only time they got points was when someone else scored or when the girl Brady was guarding attempted a three. She was one for four on 3’s.


 


We were up 15-10. All ten of those opposing points were scored by jump shots by the other team. I had hit a three pointer, but otherwise, all our points were scored from either hook shots by Veronica or dunks.


 


We kept playing, none of us even close to tired. Brady got the ball and we already knew what we were planning to do. Feed Veronica.


 


But I guess the other team knew what we were doing too. Veronica was being double teamed in the middle, and Julia the person to my right, was guarded. I had the ball all alone in the corner. 


 


I saw Liz open on the other side of the net though, and I lobbed the pass over to her.


 


Now Veronica was still being double teamed, but my man left her post guarding me to help Veronica. Someone from the middle ran out to guard Liz.


 


This wasn’t good. Our top weapon was being shit down.


 


Eventually I got the ball back since nobody knew what to do. I shot a contested three and missed.


 


The game became a defensive struggle. The core was 15-10 for a while before I hit a jump shot and the other team hit a lucky three and another jump shot, both by the man Brady was guarding.


 


The score was now 17-15. The surprising thing was that despite how long it’s been, I didn’t lose energy at all.


 


Then I heard a whistle “timeout!” Said the ref.


 


“Another timeout!?” Veronica asked. “Who called it”


 


“Your coach” he said.


 


Veronica glanced at Brent. Then she laughed “why yes, our little coach did call that. Sorry”


 


***


 


“So Brent, are you like our little coach now?” She said.


 


“Yes. And I have a plan. Drink up first” I said. As everyone got their water, I put together what I was going to say.


 


All of the girls were still taller than me, despite the fact they were sitting on giant chairs and I was standing up. Hopefully my pill kicks in.


 


“So Brent, why did you call a timeout?” Haley asked.


 


“Because, I figured out a way to get Veronica the ball”


 


Veronica looked at me with excitement. “Yes Brent you’re a genius!”


 


“I haven’t even said my game plan yet” I said


 


“Then tell us” she told me, even though that’s what I was going to do anyways.


 


“Veronica, you’re going to have to run a little. Start moving all around the court for the ball. Cut around the perimeter if you have to. Everyone else, try to feed her the ball ONLY when she cuts to the basket. 


 


Everyone nodded. They all stood up and got to work.


 


———————-


 


My game plan worked. Veronica got another humongous poster now that she got the ball again. It was 19-15.


 


The other team got the ball. The girl guarding Brady was furious. She should have scored much more than she did.


 


She tried to drive right again, but Brady ended up stealing the ball from her. Everyone gasped, Brady was a tiny boy, that’s should be impossible.


 


As Brady ran, me, whose legs were simply a lot longer than his, quickly caught up to him. Brady knew what to do.


 


He lobbed it up to me, and I dunked it.


 


That was it. We won the third game 21-15. We won!


 


———————-


 


After winning, all I remember was that poor me, who had a cast, caught a foot to the back and I was stepped on by a bunch of people. They denied me to celebrate with my team. And they stepped on me without a second thought.


I sat on the ground as Haley and her friends celebrated. I’m sure the whole team was super happy with the win.


 


Eventually, the crowd cleared, but not because of an awards ceremony. It was because of me. No trophy, no prize, no nothing, at least not yet. 


 


Haley’s looked down at me, who was still awake despite all that stepping, and also...not in pain again all. Even my broken arm didn’t hurt one bit.


 


“Brent, are you ok?” She asked.


 


“I’m actually fine. I guess I just got stepped on a little bit” I said.


 


“How are you ok? How is your arm ok?” She said.


 


“I don’t know. But all I’m thinking about is celebrating” I said.


 


Haley lifted me up off the ground and walked back towards the gang. People in the background clapped.


 


“Is brent ok?” Julia asked.


 


“He’s better than ok. I guess the pill gave him his resistance already. He just wants to celebrate !!” She yelled.


 


“Well I think we already knew where were going” Julia said.


 


“Everyone were partying at the beach!” Liz screamed. Everyone else cheered and went to the party.


 


————————


 


The party was kind of boring without beer or anything illegal, but people still played spikeball and went for a swim. There weren’t even matches for a bonfire. The party was unmemorable and dies pretty quickly. I went to my room at midnight with Haley.


 


As soon as we walked into our room, Haley started undressing.


 


“Trying to shower quick?” I asked her.


 


“No” She told me. “I’m fucking you now”


 


“Like, now now?” I asked her. “You’re still sweaty”


 


“Ok. We can fuck on the floor. But I need to celebrate now” She said.


 


“Come here you” she walked over and grabbed me, yanking me into the air and kissing me all over.


 


“I fucking love you” she said to me in between kisses.


 


“I fucking love you too” I said.


 


Haley then proceeded to yank off my shorts, underwear and my shirt. Leaving me in my nude glory.


 


After a little more of kissing, Haley put me on my back. She looked at my dick and a split second later was gobbling it in her mouth.


 


She sucked harder than she had ever sucked me before. She was never like this, violent and fast-paced. Never. But she also just won a championship.


 


I was given the blowjob of a lifetime. She never created such a hard vacuum with her mouth in her life. I swear there was a point where the suctioned so hard my hips lifted off the ground due to her head bobbing upward. It was as if I was involuntarily humping her.


 


I moaned with the same intensity as her sex. “Oh my god Haley, you’ve never been so rough before”


 


She just responded with more moaning, sending vibrations through my dick. That sent me over the edge. I came inside her mouth. She slurped my tiny load down with ease. 


 


The she got up. “Ugh Brent. I’ve never been hornier in my life. Put it in” she said, straddling me.


 


“Haley were on the floor!” I yelled at her. “What if you break my cast or something?”


 


“If ou can survive a crowd stepping on you, you can survive my upper body weight on you” she said. Then she started riding me. She started moaning, and her tits jiggled with every bounce. It was the same erotic, mesmerizing motion they always did.


 


Except this time she was really just twerking. Yeah, she wasn’t riding me. She was full on twerking on my dick, trying to create the fastest motion for her pussy, trying to cum so badly.


 


I tried thrusting to help, but it was really no use. She had full control of this one.


 


Haley moaned and twerked, and somehow my hips survived all of it, until she finally came all over my dick. She slowed to a rest. At my perspective, I could begin to smell her B.O. again, not that it faded much during the party.


 


“I need more” she said. She scooted up to my face and sat in my head. She rubbed her pussy all over my face without any regard for me in any way. I stuck out my tongue and just went along with it. She deserves every single orgasm she gets tonight.


 


She came over and over again on my face. I swear, she could just go forever. She came so many times that I think she was able to cover my whole face in cum. Ok, maybe I was exaggerating, but that was only because I swallowed most of it.


 


Finally, after a while, she got off of me. “Hey” she said. “I’m sorry if I’m going too fast”


 


“No you’re not” I said. “Do you want more?”


 


She nodded. “Brent I’m so horny”


 


“I gotchu” I said. “Lay down”


 


“Ooh the little guy is coming on top” she said. 


 


“Kinda” I said, laying down. I quickly stuck my fist inside her, catching her by surprise.


 


I worked my fist like I usually do, twisting it and pumping it inside her womanhood. She rocked with ecstasy. “Yes Brent!” She moaned. Eventually, when I felt her body shake with pleasure, I saw the familiar white sticky fluid come out her vagina. 


 


Finally, Haley’s breathing slowed. She was tired and worn down. I was able to satisfy her.


 


“Mmmm thanks babe” she said, and laid on the floor, eyes closed.


 


“You still have to shower” I said.


 


“Yeah I’ll do that in a sec”


 


———————————


 


“So you’re telling me that you were gonna be the captain for hockey AND lacrosse?” Asked Julia, clearly impressed.


 


“Yeah” said Asher. Asher was an 11’8” blonde haired, blue eyed boy. Julia met him at the party, and the two hit it off immediately.


 


“Yeah baby” he said. “But I think I’d rather live this life instead. Being huge and having these superhuman abilities kicks ass”


 


“Yeah I agree” Julia said, completely in love. “It just makes you so hot” 


 


“Yeah? You think I’m hot?” Asher asked.


 


Julia looked at him. “Scorching”


 


“Well, who’s to say you’re not hotter. You’re bigger than I am”


 


“Mmm I don’t know. Good question. I guess we’ll have to take some body investigation” Julia said.


 


“Yeah,” Asher said, entranced. “I think we need to go to your room and investigate. It’s the only way to know for sure”


 


————————


 


After Haley showered, we laid in bed together. 


 


“That was great today Brent” she said. 


 


“The game?” I asked.


 


“The sex” she said. “It happened really fast but it was awesome”


 


“Too bad I’m growing now. You won’t be able to manhandle me so easily soon” I said.


 


“Yeah, I’ll have to abuse your dick for the next few days I guess”


 


I laughed. And I wiggled my naked body up against Haley’s clean, odor free body.


 


“Hey Haley, I just want to say I’m sorry for arguing today”


 


“Don’t be, you more than made it up” she said.


 


“I know, but I was thinking today, I think I was acting up because I realized what the pill has done to me”


 


“What” she said.


 


“Well I was talking with Daniella today”


 


“Oh my god I saw that! I thought they were gonna hurt you” she said.


 


“Ugh. I didn’t even want to be near them” I said. “But she was telling me how I was gaining a sense of individualism or something for her raping me, but I couldn’t believe that. But she was right about me being super dependent on you and all. But I think what happened is that after I got the pill, I realized that I no longer have to depend on you anymore. I know that i kind blurted it out and all but...”


 


“Brent. I don’t give two fucks. I know you’ll never leave me” she said.


 


That hit different. She really didn’t care? She knew that I loved her despite being seen with other girls today? Inside, I shrugged. I guess we were just taking another step as a couple learning to trust each other


 


I felt like a kid who explained to his mom what his day was like. 


 


I guess it was time to say goodnight.


 


“Haley. I just want to say thank you for being there for me when I was small. Hopefully I’ll grow now and it won’t be an issue”


 


“Of course babe” she said. “I’m glad we got through this together. And not gonna lie, I’m gonna miss you like this”


 


“I’m gonna miss you so big” I said. “You were so sexy as a giant”


 


“I’m still gonna be three feet taller than you” she said.


 


“Yeah but that’s not the same as now” I said. “I’m not gonna need someone to protect me”


 


“I’m gonna miss that. And I’m gonna miss carrying you too” she said, squeezing me tighter.


 


Ok, Now I think it was time to say goodnight.


 


“Good night babe” I said.


 


“Good night babe” Haley said back.


 


Lights out.


 


——————————-


 


That night, Mitchell’s room was empty. Mitchell escaped from his room.


 


His window was wide open.

End Notes:

And it is done. Thank you everyone who supported me through the making of this story!

I do plan on making a sequel, I don't know when I'll make it but hopefully it will be in the near future. 

Let me know your thoughts on the story!

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=9365