- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This is my first story on here so don’t expect much, and don't ask me why the formatting for chapters 4+ is weird.

I have a discord in my bio if anyone wants to talk about the story. It's long and complex so there's a lot to talk about, and there are people who discuss after every chapter. You will also get updates on when chapters drop.

For anyone just looking for sex scenes, start at chapter 8 and just look for the tags in each preceding story note.

I was on a sun chair, breathing in the salty air on the yacht. Life could not have been better right now. Well, it also hasn’t gotten much worse than this. My entire life I felt like I was “the guy”. I was decently smart, I was athletic as hell, and I was a social butterfly. No wonder I was chosen to be part of this experiment. As a part of a top secret experiment to advance human society, the CIA has rented out an entire county out in Montana to test some experimental drugs on “genetically superior humans”. Being the son of a gymnast from UCLA and an aeronautics engineer from Stamford, I probably have been targeted by them ever since I was born.

It was probably also why they took my sister with me. Liz is 14, two years younger than me. The fact that she came with us tells me that they wanted me for my genes rather than my actual identity. Liz is pretty smart getting her genes from dad, but it’s made her a nerd. She only plays on the school tennis team and she’s not even that good at it.

We were on the top floor looking out at the back of the yacht. There were a couple of other people on the yacht too, mostly high schoolers like us. We all knew how we were selected, so despite nobody knowing each other, everyone was so confident they quickly made new friends. Everyone except for me and Liz, probably the only two siblings on this yacht. We just talked to each other instead of trying to make new friends. Apparently, the only other two sunbathers on the yacht was this black guy, who was passed out and scrunched up in a sleeping position, and this blonde girl who was on her phone, with her bikini-clad ass sticking up for everyone to see.

You know, knowing that I would be on a boat with “genetically superior” teenage girls, I should have done more girl spotting. I did check out this brunette earlier, but after that...nothing. I don’t know why.

I watched as the girl turned so her stomach was facing up. From the diagonal view I had, her tits were perfect. They were probably a size B, with just the amount of firmness to retain that perky shape even with the large bra over it. Her swimsuit wasn’t too revealing but the way it fit her so snug and tight was more than enough to make up for that.

Then eventually the girl started looking at me. She gave me a look. Despite having sunglasses on, she could tell that I was checking her out. I took off my sunglasses and smiled back, hoping I didn’t creep her out. Then, confirming my hopes, the girl walked over to me. She was hypnotizing me with way she swayed her hips with every step, and the way her tits slightly jiggled with every step.

“Hey” she said

“Hey, it looks like we’re one of the only lonely people on this boat”

“Yeah. So where are you from”

“I’m from Florida”

“Oh cool, I’m from Cali”

“OMG where do you live?”

“I live close to Santa Barbara”

“You’re so lucky I’ve always wanted to go to the west coast. It looks hella nice there”

“Florida seems like a pretty chill place to live too”

We chatted for a while, pretending that I never checked her out. I learned that she competed nationally for gymnastics and was likely the reason why she was picked for the trip.

Eventually we looked out the yacht to check out where the hell we were going. There was an island dead ahead, and a couple of distant islands surrounding it. “Do you know where we’re going?” said the girl.

“I don’t know” I said. “They did say they would take us to an island tho”

“That helps a lot, genius” the girl laughed.

“Hey, my name is not genius” I chuckled, “My name is Brent”

“Oh my god! I can’t believe I forgot to tell you my name! My name is Haley” said the girl.

“I could have guessed, you look like a Haley”. Haley blushed.

As we got closer to the islands, we got pretty sure we were not in Hawaii. Maybe we were on the Virgin Islands, or some other island military base.

Haley looked down at the lower deck and saw the mass groups of people interacting with each other

“I just stuck to my sister for this one, it’s chaos down there. They’re all prep school boys meeting girls for the first time” I said.

“Oh my god so the school I went to was next a catholic boys-only prep school and the kids there were so annoying” Haley said.

“Well, isn’t it a coincidence that you and I are the only non-annoying people on this boat” I said. Haley smiled. We stared at each other until I felt something was off. I turned around to see Liz looking at both of us. “Get a room” she said.

The boat finished pulling into the dock and we walked onto the pier. Being on what I thought was a military base, I expected to see military vessels across both sides of the pier. Instead, it looked like we were at some privately owned island. Two military officers wearing gray approached us to organize all the chaos.

He shouted at all of us to gather around him in a tone that scared the shit out of me and Haley. We stayed together with Liz.

I was lucky to find Haley, it became apparent that there were some other shy people on the boat. It was easy to pick out the kids who just stood there with their head down while others were talking to each other.

“Good afternoon young ladies and gentlemen” said the second officer. “You have been chosen for your genetics as part of the development of a new medicine” he said.

“This project is highly confidential. We can detect the information traveling in and out of this island. If we see leaked information, you will be removed from the island and face other punishments as stated in your contract” he said. “Now, we shall lead you to the hotel where your luggage is waiting for you. Follow me”

Haley, Liz and I walked together, everyone still in swimsuits. While Liz was on her phone, Haley and I chatted about the stunning tropical scenery surrounding us. Palm trees split beautiful sidewalks. The sky was clear blue with a slight breeze. It was hot and not too humid outside, with a slight breeze. Even more amazing was the way Haley looked. As she rambled a little bit about how nice everything was, I stole a few looks at her rack. They are just so perfectly rounded and jiggled with each little step Haley took. As we kept walking, we passed restaurant and entered a park quad. At the center was a beautiful fountain lined with shrubs. We took a right at this fountain to a large hotel. Looks like we’re in for a quality stay.