Maria's Giant Hybrid Farm by TheWanderer
Summary:

Hello everyone and welcome to the farm. This place is the number one rated farm in the country. The story will follow a multitude of different characters that all live on the farm and help out with day to day tasks.


I'm making this story in collaboration with other friends I've made in the giantess community. They've asked me to keep their real names from being published but I want to acknowledge their contribution. They have characters based on how they want them to be in the story.

 

Disclaimer: As of publishing, I own any characters in this story. If you wish to use any of the characters in a fan story please contact me for permission.


UPDATE: Because of falling outs and people leaving, I will not continue this story. I want to but it required people's permission and I don't feel comfortable going back and asking. Sorry if you were hoping this would lead somewhere.


Categories: Giantess, Fantasy, Gentle, Sci-Fi Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: None
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes Word count: 5100 Read: 8843 Published: June 15 2020 Updated: July 15 2020

1. One last tour for the day by TheWanderer

2. James: After the tour by TheWanderer

3. Devon: Advising a friend by TheWanderer

One last tour for the day by TheWanderer
Author's Notes:

This chapter gives a quick tour of the farm. There will be more to the farm later, but for now, this little tour shows a few busy areas of the farm

             Hi there, and welcome to Maria’s Giant Hybrid Farm. We are so glad that you’ve decided to come and visit our humble farm. We are the number one supplier of all organic hybrid products such as Holstaur milk, Bee girl honey, Arachne silk, and so much more. Ah! I see that you and your group want to have a tour of the farm. Well luckily, I have some free time between my other responsibilities so I'd be happy to help you guys out. My name is James and I'll be your tour guide for today. Luckily you made it before just as I was going to call the farm closed, so I can give you a quick tour. Now, would you kindly follow me so I can show you around the farm?

Well, as you all can see to your left this is the main farmhouse, where all the live-in employees stay when the work is done for the day. Our boss and the namesake of the farm, Maria spends part of her day here working out deals for distribution of our products, assigning tasks for the other farmhands, and much more. When she's done with those, she spends some of her time relaxing from the work or visiting her favorite cows, which are coming up on your right here.

Here are Maria's prized cows. She raised this whole herd and more when she had was just starting up. See, what makes these girls so special is that their milk is ten times more nutritious than a normal cow's milk is. Now that's not to say that we don't have normal cows and bulls, we mostly use them for manure, meat, and leather-based products. Their leather is some of the finest that you'd ever laid eyes on, and it just so happens that we sell some products at the gift shop at the end of the tour. All the cows on the farm, including Maria's prized herd, are taken care of by the live-in Holstaurs that work on the farm. If you look closely, you can see a few on the kind ladies checking up on some of them in the distance over there. Now as I mentioned when I met your group, our Holstaurs also have milk that they sell privately through the farm. I know some of you would like to see the milking house, but we have a strict policy in place prohibiting any non-farm employees from entering their milking facilities. We'll be moving on to the dragon caves next if any of you are looking for a real show.

Up next we have our very own dragon caves. I can tell by the look on your faces, you all are wondering "why in the world would a farm have a dragon's cave on it?". As the name of our farm implies, this is a hybrid farm so we take all manner of beings, from the largest dragons to the smallest of insect girls. If you'll all follow me into this elevator, we can ride it all the way to the observation deck. I'll be the first to admit that dragons are very willful and are very intelligent creatures. This means that sometimes they leave their caves to "have some fun" in a nearby town or city and they tend to break some buildings, eat a few people and bring home souvenirs, be it gold or people who have garnered their interest. If we're lucky and they're in a good mood, we can convince the ones that escaped to clean up their mess and bring back those who were taken in their fun. We can't get them to give up the gold though. As it said, never come between a dragon and their horde. Ah, we've arrived.

Oh, as we are entering the main deck, I should mention a few things. Because dragons are highly intelligent and adept at magics, they can alert their form into a full dragon form, a dragon form with male and female genitalia, or to where they're mostly humanoid looking with only some distinct dragon features. Also, they know that we are up here so they might take interest in some of you so be careful on your way home, a dragon might come and snatch you up and bring you back with him or her. Oh, if you look down near the set of very large doors, you can see one of the caretakers for our dragons. His name is Elliot, and he's a cyborg. Out of everyone on the farm, he's the one that all of the dragons trust the most.

We don't just care for our dragons without getting in return, mind you. Because dragon scales are invaluable as tools and crafting materials, they allow us to take any shed scales they have and sell them or use them for tools across the farm. Often when we need to have a large plot of land dug up or cleared for various purposes, we ask them to help out since it's far easier for a dragon then it is for near normal-sized folks. Dragons are truly amazing creatures. Hm? Oh, I think the eldest pair of dragons, Ryoko and Blaze, is staring at someone in the group. Hehe, as I said earlier, be careful on your way home, that couple is known to never let their captives go. Well, I think that's enough for the dragon caves for now. Where should we go now? Oh, I know, how about we visit our fields? I'll just open up a portal near the fields.

It's a mighty fine world we live in. Having magical powers and cybernetic replacement limbs are wonderous. Sorry, can't help but take a step back sometimes and just think about what an age we live in. Alright, let's move on to the fields, please step through here. 

What you're seeing here is but a small portion of out actual fields. It'd take too long to show y'all the entirety of what we grow so I’m only showing you part of them to keep us on schedule. Everyone on the farm eventually helps till, tend, and harvest these fields. Though, there are a few specialists that do the job very well. Our resident bug and plant girls tend to the fields the most, and I must say they do an excellent job. The Honey Bee girls keep all the plants pollinated when needed, the Arachne ladies help keep the insects that would eat any of the plants away, and the Dryads help stimulate the growth of the plants. 

Speaking of the Honeybee girls, did you know that the honey that they make is sweeter and healthier than normal honeybee honey? Our Arachnes silk is one of the strongest naturally produced string materials there is. Researchers often come to the farm and pay for whatever samples they’d be willing to donate for science. It’s quite lucrative for the farm whenever a big research company comes rolling around asking for any hybrid species samples we can spare for the advancement of our world. I’d appreciate it if you guys make a donation to your local research lab? Who knows, maybe they’ll have some of our products.

As we near the end of our tour, I’d like to thank each and every one of you for coming today. I know that our farm may be unusual for some or some don’t trust Hybrid beings, but I’m glad you all made it out here to experience our fantastic facility. Don’t forget to visit our gift shop before you leave for any souvenirs or free samples of our high-quality products. Again, I’ve been James and I’m overjoyed that I got to be your tour guide for this evening. I hope you all have a good night and a safe journey home. And remember, be careful whoever Ryoko and Blaze were staring at, that couple is viable to pick you up on your way home.

 

End Notes:

Tell me what you think in the reviews. I'd love to here what you guys have to say.

James: After the tour by TheWanderer
Author's Notes:

Hello everyone, just a word of warning there might not be much in the way of lewd stuff for a bit. There will be in later chapters, so don't worry. Anyways I hope you enjoy and tell me what you think in the reviews.

     After the last of the tour group left in their car, James flipped the open sign to closed. Today had been a long day for him. The centaurs needed maintenance done in the roof of their stable houses after one of the dragons from Elliot's cave had caught their foot in a large hole and ended up landing on part of their house, much of the fences needed to be replaced with new posts and wire and not to mention having to look out for people who wanted a tour of the farm. He took a passing look up into the evening sky and saw two large dark shapes soar the air in the direction of the main road. "Hm, looks like Ryoko and Blaze are getting their prize. Means more mouths to feed but not like the farm can't handle it." he thought to himself as he entered the main farmhouse.
     The 15-foot tall door shut behind him with a heavy thud. For such a large door, it was surprisingly light. Still, people who were new to the farm or those who were younger needed assistance with opening it. After taking off his shoes, James could faintly smell the dinner that he put in the suggestion box for tonight. Chicken potato bacon soup sounds really good after the day he had. He walks to the kitchen to see the pot full of the soup sitting on the houses' gas stove. The stove had shown evidence that the giant ladies had already gotten their servings a while ago so it was ok to get some. He presses a few buttons on his watch and he grows tall enough to get some of the soup with his soup mug.
James settles in on the oversized couch that resides in the living room and flips on the TV. He sets his soup down on his lap as he sifts through for something to watch while he eats. He finally settles on a rerun of an old show he used to watch before he started working on the farm. James picks his soup back up and starts to eat, half watching, half working out the details for the building projects in his head. He's shaken from his train of thought when he hears the front door open and shut, with two voices accompanying the quiet. Devon and Elliot walk in together, talking about their day.
     Devon's the first one to spot James on the couch watching TV. "Hey James, already eating dinner? What was made?" Devon says as he's taking off his shoes. "Hi Dev, Elliot. Looks like tonight's dinner was my suggestion, the chicken potato bacon soup. The ladies already ate so you're good to get some." James says in reply. "Sweet, I'm starving. Hope there's enough for the rest of us." Elliot says, already changing his size to get his portion along with Devon. The pair make their way to the couch and loveseat as they join James in watching TV. They don't really talk while eating, which was fine with James, he was just glad to be able to sit down and eat.
     After about 15 minutes one of them piped up asking James a question. "Hey James, did you happen to see where Ryoko and Blaze left for? I noticed they were gone when I was leaving for the house" Elliot asked. He was in the middle of swallowing some soup, so it took him a second to answer. "Mmm, I saw them fly off towards the main road. Looks like they found a new person to be interested in." James said in reply. Elliot nodded as he leaned back. He knew not to get involved between a dragon and their hoard, especially if its a living part of their hoard. He went back to eating while Devon chimed in with a question of his own.
     "Hey did you have something on your mind when we were walking in? You had that look on your face that shows when you're lost in your head" he asked as he finished his soup. "Heh, yeah I was thinking about my schedule for tomorrow and what needs to be done. The Centaurs house needs to be repaired, I got reports of multiple areas of fence posts needing to be replaced and rewired, and you guys know that I have to keep on the lookout for any tour groups. Not a lot but when they just pile on out of nowhere, I started to feel a little more tired than normal today." James sighed as he finished his food, then he had a thought."Devon, if you're free tomorrow, could you and some of the Holstaurs and Elves get the fences fixed back up while I have a construction team head over to fix the Centaurs house?
     "Yeah, sure no problem man. Consider it done." Devon said standing up to put his dish in the sink. "Thanks man, that's one less thing to worry about tomorrow. I appreciate the help." James said as he stood up to stretch and do the same. Elliot finished his meal as James returned to the couch to watch the last of the program that he was watching. As the credits rolled he places the remote on the coffee table and bid the pair goodnight. He heads up to his modest room and sighed a sigh of relief for one last thing to worry about off his list.
     James starts undressing as he gets his pajamas lay on his desk. He quickly switches into them as the clock ticks past ten pm. Suddenly, there was a quiet beeping noise permeating the silence of the room. This was an indicator that his size-changing watch was low on battery and needed to charge overnight. He really needed to remember to charge it more. While taking off didn't alter his size if he changed it beforehand, suddenly running out of juice while at in inconvenient size was a situation he tried to avoid as much as possible. James takes his watch off to charge as he jumps into the hammock that the Arachne ladies made for him at his request. He quickly falls asleep, more or less knowing his schedule for the next day.


The following morning:

     James woke up to his 5 o'clock alarm and rubbed the sleep from his eyes. He groggily rose from his hammock as the morning light peeped through the window. The familiar glow from his watch showed that it was fully charged. He hurried to get dressed and put on his watch as he headed out his bedroom. The sound of chatter came from down the hallway, indicating that many of the others were already up and about.
     The moment he reached the end of the hallway, he was met with a very large pair of breasts hit his face as he's suddenly pressed against the wall of the hallway. "Hm? Oh, James! 'M sorry bout that. Kristy needed to get through ina hurry and I was tryin to get out of the way. Ya aint hurt anywhere are ya?", Hannah, a 7 and a half foot tall Holstaur said as she still pressed her breasts against him, pinning him to the wall. He replies in a muffled tone, "Nah I'm ok, but could you stop pressing against me?". "Oh yeah, ya probably suffocatin in there huh?" She says as she backs up and casually picks him up, bringing him to her eye level with one hand.
     This was a common occurrence in the house that it didn't bother James one bit as he was lifted up. "So what's for breakfast? I'm getting kinda hungry" James said as his stomach growled right on cue. "Ninas been makin' burritos for everyone right now. Might wanna hurry before they get cold. Mind if I tag along? I didn't getta chance to grab one before Kristy came chagrin through" the Holstaur said setting him down while backing up to let him through to a path to the kitchen. He dusts himself off and answers as he walks to the kitchen. "Sure sounds good. Also is Maria around? Wanted to let her know about what building needs to be done so she isn't surprised by it." The Holstaur girl followed him and replied as the pair turned the corner.
     "Didn't ya hear? Maria had to leave with her girlfriend for a business meeting in da big city today". Hannah said as she squeezed past two slightly taller Holstaur girls. "Ah ok, guess I'll have to tell her when she gets back then," James said as he gets jostled from side to side as he reaches for a few burritos. He hands some to Hannah and grabs a cup of milk, quickly downing the cold drink as he finishes up his morning greetings to the other Hybrid girls in the house. Checking the time on his watch, he makes his way to the door and puts on his shoes, heading towards the Centaurs stable houses.

End Notes:

Hope you all enjoyed reading this chapter, again tell me what you think.

Devon: Advising a friend by TheWanderer
Author's Notes:

Hey all hope you're enojoyin the story so far. This is the first one of my friends that said he'd be willing to be writen about. Hope you all like it.

     Devon was making his way towards the Elf housing to ask who’d be willing to help him get an early start on the fences while the Holstaur girls that already ate were getting the equipment for digging the holes for the fence stakes. He was passively eating one of the burritos he managed to snag before he left as he walked there. While he would’ve liked to stay and eat near the house, he wanted to get an early start on the fencing. That, and he’d rather not keep getting jostled around the house as he was trying to eat. As he was approaching the Elf housing, the sound of receiving a message came from his wrist. 

      Devon tapped his watch as the message was displayed on a holographic screen. It read, “Morning Dev, seeing as how I didn’t spot ya in the house before I left, my guess is that you already left to recruit help for the fences if you hadn’t already. Thanks again for that btw. When you’re done asking for volunteers could you send some of the Elves over my way? I already got Hannah and some of the other Holstaur girls coming over with me to the Centaur stables housing. Thanks, James”. It was strange how sometimes he called or messaged at the most coincidental times. Devon replied with a simple greeting and yes to sending over some Elves.

      He turns the knob on the door and is instantly hit with the smell of Elven spices, herbs, and drinks. It’s not hard to spot a group of Elves sitting at one of the tables finishing up breakfast. Both a male and female Elf spot Devon as he takes off his shoes, beckoning him to come over. “Hey, Devon, long time no see”, said Cameron the male Elf sitting next to the female Elf that also beckoned him. “Yes it's been at least a week since you last came in, you need some help with work?”, said Alavara. “Yup picked up a job from James. I need some people to help me redo some of the fencing and James needs some people to help with the reconstruction of the Centaur stables. Does anyone want to volunteer to help out?” Cameron stood up, his 6 foot 5 frame walking over to the kitchen, putting his and his sister’s dishes in the sink. “Sure I can go with ya. Hey, sis want to come with us, or are you gonna help out James?”.

      Alavara stretches in her chair and sighs before giving an answer. “Nah, I think I'll head over and help James, besides I’ve been wanting to talk to Lisa and James for a bit.”, she replied. Devon and Cameron both shook their heads in understanding. “That’s alright Vara, just take about a group of twenty with you and we should be good”, said Devon. The Elven girl shook her head in response and walked off to one of the other rooms to gather people to help out in the construction job. Cameron turned to his friend and said, “While Alavara looks for people to help with James, I’ll gather some of the people and meet you over by the fences. By the way, where are we starting anyways?”. It hadn’t occurred to Devon that where the starting location was, nor did James provide it.

      “Actually thinking about it, James didn't give me a starting location. Some of the Holstaur that he asked to help might know but I’ll give him a quick call and ask him.” the Elven male nodded, as the pair went their separate ways. Devon stepped outside and called up his friend. With a few button presses on his watch, a video call rang up with a picture of his face as he waited for James to answer. Luckily, he didn’t have long to wait as his friends' faces animated on the holographic screen that gets projected above the watch. The sound of hammers and saws can be heard fading away in the background as the speaker steps away. “Oh hey, Devon been meaning to call you. Is this about where to start replacing the fence?”, James says.

      “Yeah, I’m at the Elves' housing right now and I do kinda need to know where to start.”, Devon says. A pair of Elves walk out of the house as James starts to answer. “Yeah, my bad on that part. I completely blanked on telling you where to start. It starts as the original cow pens Maria set up and it should end at the beginning of the vine fruit fields. Ya shouldn’t need to go further than that, considering that any fencing past that is entirely new.” Devon looked off in the direction of the old fencing, it’s not that far, but it is a long way to go to the fruit fields. "Alright, I’ll head right over. I’ve got Cameron helping me and his sister is gonna head over with a group to you guys.” James breathes a sigh of relief as more people start walking out of the house behind Devon. “Awesome, send them over as soon as you can. I gotta head back so talk to you later Dev”, with that James ended the call.

      About 5 minutes later, two groups of twenty Elves were gathered outside of the main house as Devon was explaining today's jobs.”And the stopping point for the fence group is going to be the beginning of the fruit fields. Does anyone have a question?” Several hands went up after he asked that. He pointed to one of the hands in the back. “Yeah um not really related to the jobs but you wouldn’t happen to know who this Lola person is would you? I keep getting messages from her saying she’s challenged me to a fight?” said the voice in the back, along with other people saying they got the same thing. That wasn’t a question he expected to answer this morning. “Oh, she’s a tiny person that lives in the main farmhouse. My guess is that you nearly stepped on or insulted her when you visited and she wants to get revenge for that". Both crowds went *oh* from his explanation. He sighed and said, “Look, when you get the chance try apologizing to her and hope she’s in a forgiving mood. For now, let's get to work”.

      Devon led his group of Elves to Maria’s original pens. In the distance, he could see some of the Holstaurs already finish dropping off the last of the timber for the fencing. One taller than most of them there waved for him to come her way. He told the Elf group to talk with the other people there and divide into groups so they can start. Devon then went over to the lone Holstaur to see what she wanted. “Heya Dev, nice to see backup has arrived”, said Janet, the 8 and a half foot tall Holstaur standing over him. He peered up at his friend, barely able to see up past her enormous breasts to her face. “Yeah yeah, I know we’re late. James didn’t tell me where to start until I called him at the Elven housing. Anyways, how’ve you been Janet?”, he said in reply. 

      “I’ve been doing alright, been writing that guy that I grew up with back in New Central City”, Janet said, huffing a little frustrated. Devon remembered that she was one of the few Holstaurs on the farm that grew up in an actual city before moving to the farm. Most of the reasons for moving from a city vary, but the two main reasons are usually not large enough living space or to get away from the bigotry of Anti-Hybrid groups. “Oh really, what did he say when he wrote back?”, he politely asked as he gestured towards the others starting their work. She sighed and walked with him as she talked about her friend.”Dameon said that he’s been doing well and that he misses me a lot. He’s been offered a ton of jobs from different hospitals since there are not many people who know how to do medical services for both humans and Hybrid people”, Janet finished saying with a sigh and a slight worried look in her eyes.

      “Hm, has he gotten any offers for something close to the farm? Maybe you can visit him or visa versa?”, ask Devon as he and Janet picked up their tools and joined the others in their work. “Well, that’s the kicker. He hasn’t told me where he’s wanting to go work either. If only he told me some options then I’d at least be able to help him choose” Janet said as she casually pulled out one of the old wooden posts in front of her. Devon clips off the old barbed wiring and put it into a nearby wheel barrel. “I’m sure there’s a reason for him not telling you the names. Maybe he wants to keep it a surprise for you”, he suggested. “Mmm, I don’t know. He knows I don’t like surprises.” The Holstaur replied.

      The work continued for a few hours at a steady pace for both groups. Around 10:30 am, Devon decided that it would be a good time for half of his group to have a break. He rang the work bell that the Holstaur brought along with the tools and equipment. Once the bells ringing was heard, half of the Elves and Holstaurs placed their tools on the wagon that holds the old lumber. They then wandered not too far from the work site as they sat down and rested in what shade they could find, some even using shrinking watches or magics to use others as shade or beds. Janet went and sat under one of the few trees that didn’t hit her horns when she walked and rested away her weariness. Devon, in contrast, was still working with the other half of the group silently thinking of some way to help ease his friends’ worries.

      The first half of the groups’ brake finally ended after 30 minutes and they traded places with the second half. Devon wiped the sweat from his forehead and placed his tools on the old fence wagon. He spotted Janet hanging back looking more worried than she did before the break. “Hey Janet what’s wrong, you seem worse off than you did before your break”, Devon said looking at his friend. “I just got an email from Dameon. He said that just got done with an interview and was immediately accepted into the position he was dreaming for but he won’t tell me exactly what he means by that. Its… frustrating”, she explained. Devon could only respond with, “Look this might not be that bad, just call him after we’re done working and ask him about the details”. “Hm, I hope you’re right about this Dev. I really hope so”, Janet said before starting her work again.

      Many hours passed before they finally finished their work. With the two groups working together, they finished the job before dinner was starting to be made. Devon thanked the Elves and Holstaurs for their hard work and told them they could go back to their places. Janet walked with Devon back to the main farmhouse so they could shower and get something to eat. As they were walking up the path there were two unfamiliar figures standing on the porch, presumingly wondering how to open such a large door. As the pair got closer Janet gasped and started charging towards the two strangers. One of them wisely jumped to the side to avoid while the other took the full brunt of the charge. Once the dust settles, Janet is seen tightly hugging a guy, burying him between her breasts. She shouts, “Dameon! I’m so happy to see you! What are you doing here?!”

      Devon could only hear a muffled voice come from Janet’s breasts as he helped the other person up. This one was a woman with a tanned skin tone. Janet spoke before he could ask her for a name, “So you met up with Maria and Max by accident as they were taking a break from getting to Old Central City and you guys got to talking, so she hired you once she knew you know me and that you know how to do medical stuff for Hybrids and normal people? Talk about a stroke of luck, here let’s get inside so you can tell me more about it, huh?”, she said as she stood up and kept him buried between her breasts as she walked in.

      The other stranger spoke up saying, “Well I didn’t expect to be dodging a tall Cowgirl in the first hour I came here. Anyways, what’s your name stranger?”. Devon turned to her and said while sticking his hand out, “Hi, I’m Devon. I help with offhand jobs around the farm. Who’re you?”. She took his hand and shook it and answered, “Hi my name’s Emilee. Maria met up with me after Dameon did because she set up a meeting for an on-farm vet. From now on I’ll be helping check-up and take care of the farm animals”. He smiled and said “Awesome, want to go inside and get something to eat? Someone should be making dinner by now”. “Hehe, sure thing I’m starving”, she said as Devon opened the door and they both walked in.

 

 

End Notes:

Again, tell me what you think and thanks for reading this most recent chapter.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=9328