The Day The Earth Stood Small by Chozo
Summary:

A black female bounty hunter arrives on Earth after completing her mission, but something about the planet isn't quite right...

It is rather extremely violent, and contains vore and massive destruction and a good deal of sexual stuff as well, so if you're under 18 or easily offended you'd probably do well to avoid this story.


Categories: Giantess, Butt, Insertion, New World Order, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.)
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 8740 Read: 64081 Published: April 04 2008 Updated: April 04 2008
Story Notes:

One of my many incomplete stories. This is one of those "New World Order" type giantess stories where the woman comes from outer space and is miles larger than she should be. I wrote this about a year ago and I was influenced by some stories of a similar nature that were written by authors like Hedin. In this case things break from tradition because here the Giantess in question happens to be black, as opposed to the white and Asian women that make up 99.99% of GTS fiction out there.

 

 

1. Chapter 1 by Chozo

2. Chapter 2 by Chozo

3. Chapter 3 by Chozo

4. Chapter 4 by Chozo

Chapter 1 by Chozo
Luchanda's services as a bounty hunter were highly sought after across the expanding human galactic empire. Her mission had not been easy this time. A subjugated alien species have been in rebellion against the human empire for some years, led by their native ruler, Forgdon III. Her mission had been to assassinate the traitor, and had been a success. But her ship sustained some damage in the mission, and her nav computer was down. She was now forced to rely on the stars, just as the ancient mariners of old.

"Computer, we are going to collide with the sun! Adjust course, heading 225 mark 8." Luchanda ordered her ship, "and increase Ion speed to maximum."

The computer chirped and beeped in compliance with her orders. Little known to her at the time, the sling-shot effect of the sun's gravity combined with her heading and speed had catapulted her and her ship into a parallel universe...

Her ship began its approach to the blue planet, and Luchanda opened a channel. "Luchanda to base. I have sustained damage and require immediate assistance. Please send an escort. Over." There was no response.

She repeated the message several times, but all in vain. "Computer, why aren't they reponding? Is our com system operational?"

"Communication systems are functioning normal. No faster than light transmissions detected from this planet." replied the female computer voice.

"What?! You are telling me the most advanced planet in the galaxy is silent? Has the entire planet been nuked?" asked Luchanda.

"I detect over a billion EM transmissions originating from various points all over the planet, but concentrated primarily in the northern hemisphere." replied the ship computer.

"Northern Hemisphere?! I can believe we've somehow gone back in time, but the Northern Hemisphere has always been the home of primitive white skinned savages. Can you play one of the transmissions?" inquired Luchanda.

The computer chirped and whirred in compliance, and a moving picture appeared on the screen of a well dressed white human male. He appeared to be a news personality, and was speaking in a strange tongue. "Computer, can you translate this transmission?"

"I recognize this from my database as an Indo-European language known as English. On our world it is unknown beyond an island off Western Europe, but on this world it seems to be the most widespread. Unfortunately, there are many differences between our world's English and the English of this world. I can translate some of the speech, but there will be many gaps," replied the Computer.

"Do it!" Luchanda said, pounding her fist on the panel.

A moment later the white male's language was silenced, and a comparable voice in her own tongue replaced it. "--- again, a ----- alien ship ---- --- sighted ---- ---- ago. ---- ---- emergency --- parliment ---. Military --- on ---- alert. --- on ---...."

"Alright, I get the idea that they know about us. We may as well land, since we have no where else to go. Computer, I want you to land on the continent with the greatest concentration of transmissions. If any of these primitives can help us, the ones in that region would be our best bet. Oh, and use your spare cycles to analyze that English language... I would like to be able to communicate with them at some point", Luchanda ordered.

The computer bleeped and chirped, and began carrying out her orders.

"In the meantime I'm going to change clothes. I need to get this alien blood off me." Luchanda said, as she unzipped her suit. "It will be nice to be around my own species again, even if they do belong to an inferior race." she thought, as she swaggered to her quarters.

A feeling of dread permeated the atmosphere of every town and city on the planet. Every citizen who had access to news was now aware that an alien spaceship the size of an asteroid had been detected hours ago, and that the enormous ship was heading towards them. All attempts at communication with the aliens had so far failed, but the attempts continued. Nuclear arsenals were placed on heightened alert, ready to launch at a moment's notice. Many religious fanatics claimed that God had returned to cast final judgement on humanity.

Dread soon turned to panic as darkness enveloped much of Eastern Europe. Citizens in and around the city of Lodz were gripped with hysteria, and ran every which way as the enormous metallic machine began its rapid descent and abruptly landed on top of them. The sound of the ship's pulsating engine was heard for a radius of hundreds of miles, as was the loud noise of soil and bedrock ground deeply into the crust of the Earth. The engine shut down and became silent. Earth's population waited in trepidation for an army of millions to disembark and begin their subjagation of their planet. The nuclear powers of the world set their sights on the enormous ship, ready to strike the army that would surely issue from its enormous interior. Meanwhile, NATO and the nations of the former Soviet Union wasted no time in getting their conventional military ready for the onslaught. They didn't have to wait long. As anticipated, the ship's doors opened; but even the most hardened soldier was no match for the sight of the lone occupant who disembarked the ship that day...

Luchanda freshened up in her private quarters as best she could. With a moist cloth, she wiped Fordan III's dried green blood that had splattered over her face and suit when she assassinated him. She would have prefered to take a bath, but her ship had a limited supply of water, and its ability to recycle it had been damaged during her mission. "Soon enough", she thought. Earth had an over abundance of water, and getting clean shouldn't be a problem. She stood nude for a moment in front of her mirror admiring her firm, yet feminine body. She hadn't yet encountered a human male of any race who wasn't attracted to her. She knew she could have anyone she wanted. If her beauty alone couldn't completely crush a man's will, her powerful muscles could easily break what was left.

This ecstatic feeling of superiority and power was soon interrupted by the computer informing her that they had landed. With a sigh, she searched her drawer for something appropriate to wear on this backwards Caucasian dominated planet. "Ah! I think this will do", Luchanda said holding up a pair of white lycra shorts. She loved the way they showed off her large yet firm posterior."There aren't any white girls who have an ass like mine", she said with pride. "Might as well go all out and make these savages cream themselves", she thought with an evil smirk on her face as she picked out a black lycra sports bra and matching thong.

She moved quickly in dressing herself. Beginning with the thong, she pulled it up and adjusted it until it was snug and secure, almost completely concealed between her cheeks. Next, she put on her sports bra; the dark elastic material stretched itself to contain her ample breasts. She then pulled up her lycra shorts and donned her socks. Her ensemble was completed with a large pair of sneakers.

She paused one last moment to admire herself in the mirror. Her natural hair and other features did not conform to Euro-centric ideals of beauty, but on her world Euro-centric beauty was very seldom idealized outside of Europe or the white diaspora. The attire she now wore may not be the most appropriate for first contact, but she did not have much else on the ship. Her usual clothing has been soiled with alien blood from her mission, and she was never much for dressing formally anyway. Not that she really cared what others thought of her or the way she dressed. Confidently she headed for the door proclaiming, "Look out world, here I come!"

With the push of a button the large metallic doors opened. Sunlight flooded into the dimly illuminated ship, and Luchanda's large brown eyes squinted involuntarily. She had been in her ship for quite some time and had grown unaccustomed to sunlight. Once her eyes adjusted, she was shocked to discover there were no plants or trees of any kind. There were also no visible fauna, no buildings, rocks, or hills. There wasn't even any clouds in the sky! The entire surface seemed flat and barren. "Well, isn't this strange..." she said to herself. She stepped out of the ship and felt something crunch beneath the sole of her shoe.

She looked down to find the source of the crunching sound. The first thing she noticed was that about the same level as her knees there were some peculiar wisps of fog, or perhaps smoke. Beneath that she could see strange patterns which looked vaguely familiar, but she didn't immediately recognize. She knelt down for a closer inspection. As she did, she felt her bare knee crush more of the planet's surface beneath it. "This isn't Earth! Where the hell am I?!" Luchanda exclaimed, increasingly worried she was on a planet not on her charts. Who could say what toxins or germs she may now be contaminated with? And how could she ever return home?

"Wait a minute..." she said, bringing her face closer to the strange surface. Her jaw dropped and her hazel eyes widened in horror with the realization that she was, in fact, on Earth after all...
Chapter 2 by Chozo
Many instantly fell to their knees and vomited at the abomination their eyes beheld. A woman?! A black woman who stood larger than the total land area of some sovereign micro-nations?! This had to have been the work of a sick twisted God. No, there could not be a God. This was a bitter pill to swallow and in despair more than a few took their lives outright. Some parents even killed their children and then themselves in their inability to cope with this shock.

Every major TV and radio frequency on the planet had been by now broadcasting live feeds of the spaceship when the colossal doors suddenly parted, and an impossibly large figure could be seen within its immense interior. The figure was that of a powerful looking African woman clad in fitness wear. Citizens of the city of Radomsko and the nearby vicinity had to crane their necks skyward to see the face of their new and unwelcome neighbor. Far above the clouds they could see her looking around with a confused expression, seemingly uncertain of where she was. At once she began to speak in a loud booming voice that sounded like distant thunder in a language that no one could comprehend.

Yet it seemed as though she didn't even notice them at all. The people in her vicinity felt small and insignificant in her presence. Ironically, this gave them some hope that they would be unnoticed and that she would go back to wherever she came from without causing further destruction. This hope was soon dashed to pieces when she lifted her leg and positioned it over the countryside. Each foot was well over a mile in length, but fortunately the area it came down on was sparsely populated farmland and forest.

This was, of course, no consolation to the people like Stanislaw who were squished beneath her sole. Like everyone else, Stanislaw was in a panic when the enormous ship landed nearby. His fear was particularly bad since he was situated not far from the enormous door! Ever since the ship made its descent, he had been doing his best to pack his things and prepare to leave. If he had been calm and rational he would have taken his car, but seeing the doors open and the enormous black woman emerge from inside caused him to drop everything and flee as fast as his legs could carry him in the opposite direction.

Stanislaw glanced up in horror to see the sole of her sneaker above him - but only for an instant. Though he ran as fast as he could, the shadow that enveloped him was too large to escape, and within a moment the shoe came down with unimaginable force. His body, along with the bodies of countless others, became flattened into the soil. Perhaps their corpses were simply pushed deep into the ground and there remain forever entombed? Or perhaps they became temporarily embedded within the treads of the sneaker to later rain down on some distant land, or be washed down a drain? In any case, their bodies were never recovered. Luchanda never seen any of them or know they had even existed.

This single step, though not particularly significant from Luchanda's perspective, was powerful enough to cause a small earthquake in a region where such a thing was almost unheard of. For even more reasons his step had far greater significance than any other step in history. Columbus' first step on the New World, and the first step of the pilgrims at Plymouth Rock were insignificant in comparison. Even Neil Armstrong's famous first step on the moon now seemed trivial. Would humanity ever again look longingly to the stars and envision a future for itself among them? Luchanda's first step on Earth may have been one small step for her, but it marked a giant leap backwards for mankind.

Yet this only marked the beginning, as Radomsko's citizens watched in powerless horror as her attention shifted to their city. Could she see them? Would they even be distinguishable as human beings to her? These questions entered the minds of the inhabitants of the city at her feet. Compared to her they were much smaller than even the tiniest insect, but to every man, woman, and child in Radomsko it seemed as though her gaze was focused directly on them.

Ludmila woke up in her communist-era apartment to a tremendous quake that had apparently shattered the windows and many of her possessions inside. She had spent much of the previous night clubing with her girlfriends, and had been quite inebriated when she stumbled home to her bed. She had been out for most of the day and was not aware of anything that may have been going on in the world during that time. Her first thought was something big had exploded, but her head was throbbing so she tried to drift back to sleep. She found this to be impossible because all of her neighbors were shouting and screaming, so she sensed something bad was going on. A moment later there was another, albeit less powerful quake. With there being no other option, she decided to head to the window and see what all the fuss was about.

What she seen out there in the distance made her sick and soon her stomach contents were emptied onto the concrete below. Far in the distance she could see an unimaginably large sneaker below a proportionately large ebony leg. Casting her eyes skyward she could see the leg belonged to an enormous woman of a racial group seldom seen in her own country. Her screams joined those of thousands of others in the city as she scrambled down the fire escape to her car.

The car had been apparently stolen in the chaos, since nothing was left but some shards of broken glass where it had been parked. "Damn it!", she screamed. But it was just as well since she had forgotten her keys anyway. She also now realized she hadn't even dressed herself, and was wearing nothing but the panties she had slept in. Her large breasts slammed together as she ran braless and barefoot through the streets. Her partial nudity went largely unnoticed since everyone around her was in hysteria. Even if someone did look at her, she too was too hysterical to care.

She figured this had to be a dream, or at worst a hallucination. Perhaps she was still drunk? But a look backward confirmed the giant Negro woman was still there! Her gargantuan bulk filled the sky as she knelt down. Ludmila, like many of the others around her, became paralyzed and could only stare like a creature in headlights as the black woman's face with its large dark brown eyes, wide nose, and large lips came to within a mile or so above their city.

The face held a look of astonishment. It seemed to everyone who looked up at her that she was surprised to find everyone so tiny. Her large lips and eyes were both wide open. Ludmila shuddered as she looked into the mouth to see teeth that were each much larger than her apartment building, yet were as flawless as polished pearls. She had no doubt that these teeth could crush anything built by the hands of man. Beyond the teeth was a black abyss that she hoped she would never enter...

The large lips spoke in a powerful and deep voice that only vaguely seemed human, and the words were completely alien to her. She assumed it was some sort of African dialect, but was certainly no expert. Not long after the sound hit them, the citizens felt the impact of her warm moist breath wash over them like a tropical storm. Ludmila's long blonde hair fluttered wildly as she herself struggled to breath in the oxygen depleted exhalations of the astronomically larger woman.

Luchanda couldn't believe what she was seeing. The city looked very similar to historical images she had seen of cities on her own world, with concrete structures and paved roads. Everything looked authentically detailed, except it was all so tiny! She was a bit disappointed that the humans were too small to be easily seen, or to interact with. When realizing her her ship had the equipment that would enable her to do this, she wasted no time in digging her fingers underneath a large area of the city and easily ripping it from the ground. She tried to be careful not to damage the city and hoped that not too many of its citizens fell to their deaths, but she wasn't overly concerned if they did. The planet had countless other cities, and this one in her hands was nothing special.

The inhabitants of Radomsko who were left behind could only watch in shock as the black titan ripped half their city from the Earth and disappeared into her ship with it. Many of their friends, family, and coworkers were lifted miles into the sky and carried off, never to be seen or heard from again.

Meanwhile in Washington, the American president was on the red phone with the Russian president discussing how best to deal with the crisis in Poland. "God Damn it, Ivan. I said we gotta nuke her before it's too late. Put down that Vodka and launch now, or we will!" he shouted angrily.

On the phone, the Russian president was somewhat more composed, "Nyet! We launch nukes and it is lights out for all of us. Plus it may ignite war with the aliens."

President Chaffee shook his dead for a moment in disgust. He had easily won the election last November despite no previous experience with politics. He hated politicians and how they took forever to get things done. He promised himself and the voters he would get the job done and he fully intended to do that in this situation. "Listen carefuly, comrade! Ask the Poles if they are worried about igniting a God damn war! A giant nigger bitch is tearing their country apart, and you know something? You'll probably be her next target!"

"Da. But if we launch hundreds of nukes the fallout will kill us just the same..."

Jeb Chaffee's face turned beet red and he exploded with his notorious ranting, "God damn it you cowardly commie bastard! Don't launch all of them! Shouldn't take more than one nuke to skin a coon!" The Russian President began to reply, "Da. I..." But Chaffee slammed the phone down on the cradle before the Russian could finish.

He pulled out a bottle of Bourbon and poured himself a shot of it. Middle Americans loved him and seen him as one of them, rather than a career politician. Like most other recent presidents, Jeb Chaffee was a southerner, but he had a dark secret that he was rather good at keeping concealed. He held an intense hatred for colored people, just like his father and his father's father; from a long line of Chaffees spanning hundreds of years. Few outside his friends and family knew this about him, but it sometimes spilled out when he became angry, like he just did. Today had been a very stressful day, and he found it harder and harder to suppress his racism.

He decided that if the Russians were too cowardly to nuke her ass then he would do it himself. "One way or another that black bitch is going to pay for the white people that she killed", Jeb Chaffee thought to himself as he downed the bourbon.
Chapter 3 by Chozo
Luchanda moved carefully but quickly to get the city into her ship. She hoped the tiny humans were able to brace themselves or find cover, because the inertia of her slightest movements would be more than enough to send them to their deaths. She positioned her hands over a clear collection tray and set the city inside as gently as she can. Once in place she enabled the tray's built in inertial dampening field which would keep the city from being further destroyed by movements. She leaned down to look at her new prize. Even this close she had trouble making out the humans. She needed something better.

"Computer, can you detect sentient life within this collection tray?" She asked. A moment later the ship's computer replied, "Affirmitive. I detect 18,293 human life forms within the collection tray." Luchanda's lips curled into a cruel smile when she heard this. Until now she wasn't sure if the cities she had crushed were inhabited or if they had been abandoned. Now she knew, and she felt ecstatic that she had killed so many and that billions more were in the same danger.

"Okay computer, can you place a hologram of myself inside the tray that is the same size as the humans inside so I can communicate with them?" Luchanda asked.

A moment later the computer gave its response, "Affirmitive."

"Hmm, this could be fun," Luchanda said with a smile. She entered the ship's Holographic chamber and before long an image of the ruined city appeared at scale before her. Likewise, her image was projected into the city...

-----

Ludmila felt the Earth shake all around when the long ebony fingers dug under her city. She reacted quickly by running into the nearby bakery before it was too late. Others were not so lucky. She could see outside that some managed to grab onto street lights or fire extinguishers, but many others were swept away to their deaths when the world beneath them began to hurtle skyward! As it was she did end up a little bruised during the ordeal, but fortunately no bones were broken. Inside the bakery there was an old man and his son. She knew them as they owned this store and she frequented it regularly. Never in a million years, though, did she imagine she would find herself here half naked as the city was ripped from the Earth by a giant woman.

After what seemed to her like a long time of being shook from one wall to another she felt the whole city fall like a crashing elevator and then come to a complete rest. This fall brought her against the ceiling of the bakery and then down on the floor when it landed which also cracked the wall of the building. She could look out and see the city had suffered extensive damage. Giant cracks and fissures had appeared within the streets and many buildings had collapsed. After a few minutes the survivors went out to see where they were. Ludmila joined them.

She could look up and see the ceiling of an apparent spaceship. The ceiling seemed as far up as the stars in the sky once did. On every side of the city were metallic walls taller than just about anything that existed in Poland. It was obvious there was no escape from where they were. She joined the growing crowd in the main street who were looking around and muttering in confusion. They had no idea what was going to happen to them next.

They did not have to wait long to find out, though, because just then the black woman reappeared, but this time she was inside the city and normal size! Apparently this was intended to make communication possible. The black woman approached the crowd and waved politely, and then spoke in a language that some understood but many did not, "Greetings, people of Earth. My name is Luchanda!"

---

Luchanda loved this. One of her favorite things to do as a bounty hunter had been to use holograms to psychologically break down her prey with horrifying imagery. This time was no different except, ironically, the image she used was herself. She figured she must be the scariest thing in the world to them. The ship computer had also translated English for her, and now she was using it to communicate with them for the first time. It took her a moment to realize that this language must not be native to these people as few of them seemed to understand.

It took a moment, but a blonde woman of roughly equal size stepped up to her and greeted her in this language. Luchanda smiled. This was going to be more fun than she thought.

---

"Anyone here speak English?" She asked. The crowd of people looked at each for a moment but didn't immediately answer. They watched her shout in anger as she punched a nearby building. They had figured out this was a hologram, but many knew her real form was around somewhere and started to back away in fear. Many of them were surprised when an partially naked blonde woman suddenly stepped forward and spoke "My name is Ludmila and I speak some English."

Ludmila surprised herself with her bravery. She had spent a few years of her life living in the U.K. and there she picked up much of the language. She looked into the eyes of the black woman which were roughly equal to her own. Ludmila stood 5'10" and was well built herself. The black woman put her hands on her hips and laughed in her face, "How dare you make direct eye contact with me, you insignificant piece of shit?! No. Piece of shit is too good a decription for you. Even the shit of a flea dwarfs your microscopic ass!" she laughed.

She didn't understand every single word that the black woman said, but she understood enough. As the black woman laughed, Ludmila finally had enough. Killing so many people and causing so much destruction was really bad, but this was the straw that broke the camel's back. Her fists balled up, and she struck her enemy in the nose. It didn't matter that this was only a hologram and this would do no real damage. She just couldn't control her anger.

To her surprise, she felt her fist make contact, and the black woman seemed injured and stunned for a moment. The crowd around her began to cheer.

---

Luchanda laughed at the wit of her insult, but her laughter quickly evaporated when Ludmila's fist impacted squarely in her face. Though Ludmila had only hit a holographic projection of her, the real Luchanda experienced the blow as if she had really hit her. She was inside the holographic chamber where she could see and feel everything as if it were real. By default, holographic chambers had safety protocols which prevented people inside from being really hurt, but Luchanda enjoyed living dangerously and recklessly. She was a bounty hunter/assassin after all.

Even so, she never expected anyone here would have the balls to attack her hologram, even if it were their size. This blow took her by surprise, and it took her a moment to recover. She could taste blood trickling into her mouth from her broken nose. This bitch had really hurt her! "So it is a fight you want, is it? Well, you've got one!" She shouted, as she rushed at the blonde woman with clenched fists. "You other dust mites had better not interfere, or this whole city will get flattened under my ass!" she warned the frightened bystanders.

This warning put a halt to the cheering. The crowd had no reason to doubt she would do it, so they mostly kept their distance or even hid inside the ruined buildings. Still, they were interested in this, and many of them peeked out windows or behind rubble to watch. Yet even if Ludmila won, what would it mean to them? Defeating a hologram would not change things. Somewhere in the ship there was the real 10 mile tall woman who controlled this illusion. Would it be good for them if their side won and enraged her? No one was sure what outcome to hope for...

---

Ludmila was not the most powerful woman in the world; nor was she the most powerful woman in Poland, she even had doubts about being the most powerful woman in the city. Still, she thought it may be possible to win this fight. She was an amateur boxer and knew a few moves that may give her an advantage. She wasn't sure, because her opponent looked strong and obviously had the aggression. But did she have any experience with one of the best female boxers in Poland? She doubted it. The black woman rushed at her and swung her fist. Ludmila tried to dodge, but felt the blow impact painfully on her jaw.

The two women grappled with one another for a moment. It seemed uncertain which of the two would come out ahead as they both seemed roughly equal in height and build. It was beginning to seem this struggle might never end until Ludmila maneuvered her foot around her opponents leg and then with a little pressure brought her enemy down hard on her side. In no time at all she was on her.

The bystanders stepped up closer to watch as she pummeled the black woman in the face repeatedly. She had her weight on the dark woman's chest, and had her pinned. The black woman tried to shout something in her native language, but Ludmila scooted forward and buried her face under the crotch of her panties. The pinned woman pounded on Ludmila's thighs with her fists but was unable to free herself.

Ludmila shouted various insults at her humilated and vanquished foe in Polish, as she kept her down. It was obvious she intended to suffocate her to death with her crotch! Had she been more careful she may well have succeeded in this and millions of lives would have been saved, but she was enjoying the feeling of power too much. Unfortunately this gave her foe the opportunity to turn her head to the side and quickly shout something in her alien language.

The hologram abruptly vanished beneath her. She looked around in trepidation to see the faces of her peers slowly disappear behind walls and debris. She had won the fight, but her victory meant nothing in the end. The black woman would soon return at her full size and there would be hell to pay...

---

Tastes and smells are the result of mere chemicals interacting with the senses. Like all other matter, these chemicals can be represented holographically through the use of photons and force fields. Under a powerful enough microscope the difference between holographic matter and real matter is apparent, but without the aid of magnification they appear indiscernible to human senses, as Luchanda could attest as she struggled beneath the holographic crotch of the woman who had her pinned. The feeling of the moist cotton on her face was indiscernible from the real panties the woman wore. So too was the taste and smell that permeated them...

Luchanda became intimately familar with each as she gasped for breath. She had fought many opponents over her career, but seldom had she been beaten, and never before had her defeat been at the hands of another woman! This defeat was therefore especially humiliating to her, and she now regreted doing this. It had not worked out at all like she had planned, especially since she unscrupulously had the safety protocols disabled! The safety protocols! If she could free her face for only a moment she could enable them, or just end the simulation entirely. After some effort she was able to accomplish the later.

She lay there on the floor of the pitch black holographic chamber for some time breathing back the precious oxygen that the microscopic bitch had deprived her of. Her nose was still bleeding, and her body ached. Her face and side of her body where she landed would appear badly bruised if her skin tone wasn't so dark. The blonde woman meant to kill her; of that she had little doubt. That was fair. Luchanda knew she would do the same in her situation, but nevertheless she felt no sympathy. She lacked sympathy for anyone or anything. This suited her well in her profession, since mercy was seldom a good thing as a bounty hunter/assassin. Her sore face smiled painfully as she thought of some of the ways she could get her revenge. She quickly got to her feet and marched out of the chamber.

Needless to say, no record of her defeat and humilation was ever entered into the ship's log...

---

Ludmila had no idea of where to go or what to do next. She had won, but there was no one around to cheer for her. They were all cowards and had hidden when the hologram disappeared suddenly. She started to think that she should join them when a large shadow fell over her. She already knew what was looming over her city, but couldn't refrain from looking up anyway. She wished that she didn't. The enormous black woman was looking down with an evil grin on her swollen lips. Ludmila had apparently hurt her in the fight, but now it was her turn to suffer. Her legs trembled as she stood up and began to back away slowly. This slow retreat soon escalated to running.

---

Luchanda held in her hand a cotton swab which she had saturated with her saliva. In her other hand she held a large magnifying glass that she used to search the city for the woman in only panties. She did not have to search hard. Remembering the place where they had fought, she noticed a solitary speck running from her. "Damn girl, that booty don't look too bad for belonging to a white woman!" she chuckled while admiring the pantied ass run under the magnifying glass. "But maybe you need a personal tour of a real woman's ass? haha!"

She positioned the head of the wet swab in front of her target, causing it to veer off in another direction. She repeated this for awhile, enjoying the total power she had and knowing at any time she could make the capture.

---

Ludmila knew this too, but ran anyway. She tried heading into a building but an enormous cloud of wet cotton landed in front of her and blocking the entrance. She spun around and ran for another door across the street, but she didn't get far when the soft cloud slammed into her back. She tried to break free from it, but the saliva held her firmly in place as if it were glue.

People who were hiding in the rubble stayed put and only watched as their would be heroine was lifted far above their city to the face of her black captor. They were too frightened to attempt a futile rescue that could only serve to piss off their goddess even more than she was.

Ludmila could also do nothing but scream at the enormous black face which completely filled her vision. All of Luchanda's facial features were enlarged and distorted by the magnifying glass that stood between them. The large wide nose was covered in dried blood and the lips were puffed up even larger than they were by the blows that she herself had dealt! But ironically, she was now completely under the domination of this woman. They stared at each other for what seemed to Ludmila to be an eternity. She never felt so exposed and vulnerable in all her life. Not only was she wearing nothing but her panties in full view of her mortal enemy (which would have been bad enough at normal size); she was also hopelessly mired in her spit! She knew she would be powerless to stop whatever her enormous captress had planned for her.

She started to get some idea of the fate that awaited her when her unfathomably large rival pulled down her shorts and thong...

---

Luchanda finally had the opportunity to look at the white woman who had humiliated her like no other woman ever had. In a way she admired this tiny female for her strength and courage. She didn't pity her, though. Pity was something she seemed incapable of feeling for any creature; but this tiny thing under her complete domination had earned her respect, and that was as good as anyone could ever get from her. As a result, she decided she would not shove the speck up her ass as she had intended. Nevertheless, she couldn't allow her defiance to go unpunished. She decided on a slightly less horrible fate for her prisoner.

"You forced me to taste your pussy, so now I thought I'd return the favor. Just think; you are smaller than one of my ovum, so you'd better be on the lookout out for them in there!" she laughed just before rudely shoving the swab between her labia. She gently twisted it around inside of herself, and was satisfied to discover when she extracted it that the tiny speck was no longer attached.

She then pulled up her underwear and snapped them in place along with her shorts. The comm panel had been flashing for sometime to alert her that she had received a transmission, and she walked over to play it. She suspected whoever it was must have been important, because they had managed to find her ship's hailing frequency.

As for Ludmila, Luchanda never felt her and never knew how long she survived inside of her; but nor did she care. Her mind quickly shifted to other things, and the blonde woman was soon forgotten; hopelessly lost forever in her dark depths...
Chapter 4 by Chozo

Luchanda sat down at the ship's control panel and hit the button to play the message that she had received. The screen activated and displayed an image of a monocled black male dressed in military garb that was ornately decorated with countless medals from the Empire's ceaseless wars, and whom she was able to recognize as General Swali; commander of the defense forces on Earth. But of course his Earth was not this Earth, his was an Earth where everyone and everything was much larger, and human history had unfolded very differently. Somehow he had managed to transmit a message to this universe. In the message he commanded her to contact him and gave her precise instructions for how to do that.

She sighed and had her computer follow the directions. This was disappointing because she had hoped she could have this planet and all the people on it all to herself, and that she'd never hear from the Human Empire again. It wasn't that disapproved of the constant warfare being waged across the galaxy, but she didn't like being ordered around. Becoming a bounty hunter had allowed her considerable freedom to live as she pleased, but she wouldn't mind a vacation. She hoped this planet could be her new home. Perhaps she would have became its Empress...

But alas, no. She knew that disobeying an Imperial order would merit a punishment that would make execution seem like a reward in comparison. Somehow her universe had found out how to communicate with this one, and that meant they could enter into it and seize her anytime. So dutifully, she opened a channel to her universe....

A moment later the general reappeared on the screen but this time the transmission was in real time and they could see each other. "Luchanda! You disappeared from our sensors not long after passing the orbit of Mercury. It took our scientists some time to figure out what had happened, but it appears you have opened a gateway to another universe. What have you... Good God! You look like you've taken a beating! What has happened to you?!" he said, finally taking a pause from his rambling to look through his monocle at who he was talking to.

"Oh, these injuries were sustained during my mission", Luchanda lied. There was no way she would ever admit that she had her ass kicked by a woman, much less a woman who was shorter than the width of one of her hairs.

"What is your location? Do you require assistance?" asked the General.

"I uh... I am on a planet that is inhabited by a primitive species that number several billion", she confessed. She didn't tell him that the planet was Earth, or that the several billion lifeforms were miniature humans. She knew the Empire would find out soon enough and would annex the planet, but she hoped withholding these details would buy her some time to enjoy her discovery more.

General Swali nearly dropped his monocle as he went into a hysterical fit, "Good God! An inhabited and uncharted planet?! You know imperial procedure requires immediate notification of the military when such a planet is discovered! Why didn't you inform us?"

"I have only just now discovered it was inhabited, sir", Luchanda explained.

"How can you only just now discover a planet is inhabited when you've been there for hours and it is populated by billions?!" bellowed the general.

"It is hard to explain... How about I show you a sample I have collected from the surface? Computer, show the general the inside of the collection tray." A few moments passed and Luchanda watched as the General's expression dramatically changed. He really lost his monocle this time, and would have shattered on the floor if it hadn't been attached to a thin chain.

The astonished general reponded, "My word! I have been to hundreds of worlds but never have I seen a species this small! This is something the Queen must be informed about. You are to send this collection tray to her at once so she may look upon her new subjects."

"It shall be done, sir. Is there anything further?", Luchanda asked, but secretly hoped there wasn't.

"No, I think there is nothing more at this time. We will carefully consider our options before we make any drastic moves. Meanwhile, I think it would probably be best for you to stay there, and if at all possible convince the natives to lay down their weapons and accept Imperial rule," General Swali said, before terminating the transmission.

Luchanda leaned back in her chair and sighed. She would have a little bit of time to enjoy her conquest at least, but now she had to send the sample back. She got up and made her way to the collection tray. It was more or less as she last remembered it, but now more of the tiny people had come out of hiding and were searching in vain for a way to escape. She paid them no heed as she lifted the tray up and set it into a hollow torpedo casing. Such casings were useful for transporting small things, including collection trays, through the vastness of space. They were incapable of above light speed, but the distance needed to travel was not that great. Like a well oiled machine, she locked the bolts into place and reattached the cover of the casing, sealing the miniature occupants in complete darkness for the duration of their journey.

Her powerful muscles bulged as she lifted the heavy torpedo and inserted it into the launch tube. She then closed the tube, and carefully entered the directions General Swali gave her into the control panel. "Buh bye little ones," she said as she punched the red launch button. The torpedo blasted off, carrying its thousands of occupants into another universe.

With that out of the way she began to consider what to do next. By this point it had been a long time since she had eaten anything and her stomach growled in disapproval. This world didn't have any food large enough to sate her hunger. She began to think she would go hungry until she remembered the billions of people on the planet. Individually, they were too small to fill her up, but what about collectively? If she ate a few million it might provide her enough protein to satisfy her hunger and keep her muscles in top shape. She'd do it. What other major source of protein would she find on this tiny planet? She stepped out of the ship...

-----

Only two hours or so had elapsed since the enormous black woman landed, but this was sufficient time for almost everyone who lived near to the ship to flee in the opposite direction. Only a few brave and ignorant souls choose to linger and ignore the threat that loomed on the horizon; for them, perhaps, this proved wise since they were ignored when the giant woman re-emerged. Of this small minority, a few would die here or there from her mile long feet, but their deaths were unintentional. Everyone else, though, was either long gone, or waiting in the slow congested roads all over Eastern Europe.

One such individual was a young man named Lukasz. He, like others, had been too shocked to react quickly enough, and so now he was paying the price by being unable to move more than a few feet at a time. Fortunately he had his girlfriend Cecylia beside him in the passenger seat. The two had no idea where they were going or where they would stay. The only knew the road they were on would take them to Krakow, which seemed to be a hub for refugees heading south. Cecylia was running her fingers through her long brown hair and gazing into the rearview mirror. Lukasz was busy watching the road and alternating between shouting profanities and blowing his horn. "Why does this god damn line move so slow? I know the road is packed, but if every car would keep moving it shouldn't matter!"

Lukasz looked over to see why his girlfriend wasn't talking and could see her eyes were open wide with fear. She was looking into the rear mirror which Lukasz also looked into and then started to scream. Simultaneously, thousands more on the road screamed in unison and more than a few got out of their vehicles and fled on foot. The giant woman had exited the ship, and she was heading right towards them!

-----

Luchanda didn't have to go far to find food. The small towns and cities around here ship were mostly deserted, but that was fine since they were each too small to satisfy her hunger even when they were full. Some distance to the south she could see a large blot on the ground that she took to be a large city that was swelling full of refugees. Even closer to her feet she could see long trails which slowly flowed to this blot. These trails were roads, and she decided they would make a good appetizer before her main course.

Getting on all fours, she lowered her face close to one of the roads and began to sweep her tongue along it. She didn't like the idea that most of what she was eating were motor vehicles, but wasn't really concerned because none was bigger than a grain of rice to her and should leave her body the next time she moved her bowels. It was a small price to pay in order to get to the rich nutrients that could be found in the tiny treats that fled before her. Like an enormous anteater, her tongue picked up hundreds of tiny specks which she then drew into her mouth to savor.

She was a little disappointed that they didn't have much flavor, but gulped them down anyway and poked her enormous tongue out to gather more...

----

"Cecylia!" Lukasz screamed, as he tried to get his girlfriend to snap out of her current state. Everyone handles fear differently; some scream hysterically, but others respond by becoming paralyzed and shutting down to events around them. Cecylia was among the latter, and though Lukasz loved her dearly he did not have the time to carry her. He got out of his truck and ran as fast as he could, just as an enormous shadow fell over him.

He looked up in horror to see an enormous black face descend to the road as an enormous tongue with taste buds larger than his entire body poked out. The large lips looked swollen and bruised, as did the rest of the face. What had happened? The giant didn't appear this way the last time he saw her. He had no time to think about it, though. He watched as the tongue touched down and began to lick up a huge swath of traffic that was quickly sucked into the giant lips. He watched as the giant woman appeared to savor the cars and people and then swallow a lump down her throat. The large tongue re-emerged, now clean of debris and looking sticky and ready for more. Now it appeared his truck would be next!

"Cecylia! Get out of there before it is too late!" Lukasz shouted, but Cecylia still sat in his truck staring vacantly. Ignoring all reason, Lukasz began to run past hundreds of fleeing people back to his truck, but he was nowhere near as fast as the tongue, which promptly swept up his truck along with numerous other vehicles. "Cecylia!" He screamed one last time as his girlfriend and his truck adhered to the sticky tongue.

The tongue was not finished, and continued to move towards him! He turned and began to run for all he was worth amidst the crowd of other refugees as an enormous purple wall chased them like a tidal wave. Lukasz was hit by the wall in the back, which knocked the wind out of him and seemingly also broke his spine. He couldn't feel anything below his waist, nor move his legs. Fortunately he would never need to again...

-----

Luchanda was more satisfied with this swipe of her tongue than the first one. It seemed to have a higher concentration of people and less of the nasty vehicles. She decided she would try something different with this catch and pressed her tongue up against the roof of her mouth. She could only barely feel the tiny bodies burst against her taste buds, and was not really impressed by this sensation, but there was something else at work here. Every tiny burst against her tongue filled drenched her taste buds in the body fluids of that individual. The taste was like that of a rare steak, and it made her mouth water with the savory goodness. "Mmmmmmm," she moaned in ecstasy with her mouth and eyes closed.

She decided more experimenting was in order, but this road was too much work for such little payoff. Her large eyes turned to the city of Krakow which was now inundated with refugees. It had been some time since she had a nice steak dinner, and her mouth began to flood with saliva at the thought. She swallowed the delicious morsels in her mouth as she headed over to the main course... 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=929