- Text Size +
Story Notes:

One of my many incomplete stories. This is one of those "New World Order" type giantess stories where the woman comes from outer space and is miles larger than she should be. I wrote this about a year ago and I was influenced by some stories of a similar nature that were written by authors like Hedin. In this case things break from tradition because here the Giantess in question happens to be black, as opposed to the white and Asian women that make up 99.99% of GTS fiction out there.

 

 

Luchanda's services as a bounty hunter were highly sought after across the expanding human galactic empire. Her mission had not been easy this time. A subjugated alien species have been in rebellion against the human empire for some years, led by their native ruler, Forgdon III. Her mission had been to assassinate the traitor, and had been a success. But her ship sustained some damage in the mission, and her nav computer was down. She was now forced to rely on the stars, just as the ancient mariners of old.

"Computer, we are going to collide with the sun! Adjust course, heading 225 mark 8." Luchanda ordered her ship, "and increase Ion speed to maximum."

The computer chirped and beeped in compliance with her orders. Little known to her at the time, the sling-shot effect of the sun's gravity combined with her heading and speed had catapulted her and her ship into a parallel universe...

Her ship began its approach to the blue planet, and Luchanda opened a channel. "Luchanda to base. I have sustained damage and require immediate assistance. Please send an escort. Over." There was no response.

She repeated the message several times, but all in vain. "Computer, why aren't they reponding? Is our com system operational?"

"Communication systems are functioning normal. No faster than light transmissions detected from this planet." replied the female computer voice.

"What?! You are telling me the most advanced planet in the galaxy is silent? Has the entire planet been nuked?" asked Luchanda.

"I detect over a billion EM transmissions originating from various points all over the planet, but concentrated primarily in the northern hemisphere." replied the ship computer.

"Northern Hemisphere?! I can believe we've somehow gone back in time, but the Northern Hemisphere has always been the home of primitive white skinned savages. Can you play one of the transmissions?" inquired Luchanda.

The computer chirped and whirred in compliance, and a moving picture appeared on the screen of a well dressed white human male. He appeared to be a news personality, and was speaking in a strange tongue. "Computer, can you translate this transmission?"

"I recognize this from my database as an Indo-European language known as English. On our world it is unknown beyond an island off Western Europe, but on this world it seems to be the most widespread. Unfortunately, there are many differences between our world's English and the English of this world. I can translate some of the speech, but there will be many gaps," replied the Computer.

"Do it!" Luchanda said, pounding her fist on the panel.

A moment later the white male's language was silenced, and a comparable voice in her own tongue replaced it. "--- again, a ----- alien ship ---- --- sighted ---- ---- ago. ---- ---- emergency --- parliment ---. Military --- on ---- alert. --- on ---...."

"Alright, I get the idea that they know about us. We may as well land, since we have no where else to go. Computer, I want you to land on the continent with the greatest concentration of transmissions. If any of these primitives can help us, the ones in that region would be our best bet. Oh, and use your spare cycles to analyze that English language... I would like to be able to communicate with them at some point", Luchanda ordered.

The computer bleeped and chirped, and began carrying out her orders.

"In the meantime I'm going to change clothes. I need to get this alien blood off me." Luchanda said, as she unzipped her suit. "It will be nice to be around my own species again, even if they do belong to an inferior race." she thought, as she swaggered to her quarters.

A feeling of dread permeated the atmosphere of every town and city on the planet. Every citizen who had access to news was now aware that an alien spaceship the size of an asteroid had been detected hours ago, and that the enormous ship was heading towards them. All attempts at communication with the aliens had so far failed, but the attempts continued. Nuclear arsenals were placed on heightened alert, ready to launch at a moment's notice. Many religious fanatics claimed that God had returned to cast final judgement on humanity.

Dread soon turned to panic as darkness enveloped much of Eastern Europe. Citizens in and around the city of Lodz were gripped with hysteria, and ran every which way as the enormous metallic machine began its rapid descent and abruptly landed on top of them. The sound of the ship's pulsating engine was heard for a radius of hundreds of miles, as was the loud noise of soil and bedrock ground deeply into the crust of the Earth. The engine shut down and became silent. Earth's population waited in trepidation for an army of millions to disembark and begin their subjagation of their planet. The nuclear powers of the world set their sights on the enormous ship, ready to strike the army that would surely issue from its enormous interior. Meanwhile, NATO and the nations of the former Soviet Union wasted no time in getting their conventional military ready for the onslaught. They didn't have to wait long. As anticipated, the ship's doors opened; but even the most hardened soldier was no match for the sight of the lone occupant who disembarked the ship that day...

Luchanda freshened up in her private quarters as best she could. With a moist cloth, she wiped Fordan III's dried green blood that had splattered over her face and suit when she assassinated him. She would have prefered to take a bath, but her ship had a limited supply of water, and its ability to recycle it had been damaged during her mission. "Soon enough", she thought. Earth had an over abundance of water, and getting clean shouldn't be a problem. She stood nude for a moment in front of her mirror admiring her firm, yet feminine body. She hadn't yet encountered a human male of any race who wasn't attracted to her. She knew she could have anyone she wanted. If her beauty alone couldn't completely crush a man's will, her powerful muscles could easily break what was left.

This ecstatic feeling of superiority and power was soon interrupted by the computer informing her that they had landed. With a sigh, she searched her drawer for something appropriate to wear on this backwards Caucasian dominated planet. "Ah! I think this will do", Luchanda said holding up a pair of white lycra shorts. She loved the way they showed off her large yet firm posterior."There aren't any white girls who have an ass like mine", she said with pride. "Might as well go all out and make these savages cream themselves", she thought with an evil smirk on her face as she picked out a black lycra sports bra and matching thong.

She moved quickly in dressing herself. Beginning with the thong, she pulled it up and adjusted it until it was snug and secure, almost completely concealed between her cheeks. Next, she put on her sports bra; the dark elastic material stretched itself to contain her ample breasts. She then pulled up her lycra shorts and donned her socks. Her ensemble was completed with a large pair of sneakers.

She paused one last moment to admire herself in the mirror. Her natural hair and other features did not conform to Euro-centric ideals of beauty, but on her world Euro-centric beauty was very seldom idealized outside of Europe or the white diaspora. The attire she now wore may not be the most appropriate for first contact, but she did not have much else on the ship. Her usual clothing has been soiled with alien blood from her mission, and she was never much for dressing formally anyway. Not that she really cared what others thought of her or the way she dressed. Confidently she headed for the door proclaiming, "Look out world, here I come!"

With the push of a button the large metallic doors opened. Sunlight flooded into the dimly illuminated ship, and Luchanda's large brown eyes squinted involuntarily. She had been in her ship for quite some time and had grown unaccustomed to sunlight. Once her eyes adjusted, she was shocked to discover there were no plants or trees of any kind. There were also no visible fauna, no buildings, rocks, or hills. There wasn't even any clouds in the sky! The entire surface seemed flat and barren. "Well, isn't this strange..." she said to herself. She stepped out of the ship and felt something crunch beneath the sole of her shoe.

She looked down to find the source of the crunching sound. The first thing she noticed was that about the same level as her knees there were some peculiar wisps of fog, or perhaps smoke. Beneath that she could see strange patterns which looked vaguely familiar, but she didn't immediately recognize. She knelt down for a closer inspection. As she did, she felt her bare knee crush more of the planet's surface beneath it. "This isn't Earth! Where the hell am I?!" Luchanda exclaimed, increasingly worried she was on a planet not on her charts. Who could say what toxins or germs she may now be contaminated with? And how could she ever return home?

"Wait a minute..." she said, bringing her face closer to the strange surface. Her jaw dropped and her hazel eyes widened in horror with the realization that she was, in fact, on Earth after all...