Objectify! by Tfjack
Summary:

There is an app that allows people to be transformed into objects for the benefit or pleasure of others, these are the stories of when that might not always end up well. 100% insprired by "The TF app by dustman1"


Categories: Teenager (13-19), Object, Butt, Couples, Destruction, Feet, Footwear, Incest, Insertion, Mouth Play, Unaware, Violent, Watersports Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FF/f, FF/m, FM/f, FM/m, M/f, M/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 16 Completed: No Word count: 20196 Read: 168944 Published: May 19 2020 Updated: October 09 2022
Story Notes:

This is my first time writing anything like this, hope its enjoyable. please leave me any constructive criticism you have, and any objects youd like to possibly see if this becomes a series, im open to writing a variety of things even though like everyone i have my niche.

1. Jessica by Tfjack

2. Mark by Tfjack

3. Jason by Tfjack

4. Jessicas Revenge Pt. 1 by Tfjack

5. Kyle by Tfjack

6. Jessicas Revenge Pt. 2 by Tfjack

7. Penny's Unaware Torture by Tfjack

8. Tim by Tfjack

9. Lisa by Tfjack

10. Jamie by Tfjack

11. Sean Pt. 1 by Tfjack

12. Sean Pt. 2 by Tfjack

13. Steamed Frank by Tfjack

14. Carl by Tfjack

15. John by Tfjack

16. “You” by Tfjack

Jessica by Tfjack

  Jessica was the kind of person that never read the terms and conditions, always signed a contract right away and never read the warnings on new apps her friends suggested she tried, like this new transformation app they just came out with, Objectify! apparently it pairs people who want to be transformed up with people to want to use other people as objects. 

  "how do I figure out what I want to be first? there are so many different things to choose from..."  Instead of going through and reading all of the different objects she could be, jessica decided to just hit random and hope for something interesting. There was a sudden flash and she blacked out. When she came to she was in some kind of container, a crinkly container of some sort. She could hear voices talking around her.

Wait... is that ally? and.. thomas?! why is my boyfriend talking to my sister? I can almost hear what theyre saying...

"Jessica would kill us if she knew what we were about to do..."

"yeah, thats why you never have to tell her ally, what we have is special and I really mean that. I've never cared that you were 2 years younger than us, you're a wonderful person, and im in love with you."

You son of a bitch, you're cheating on me?!

"Oh thomas-" Jessica could hear them kissing now. Just wait til I get back, You're both getting what you deserve!  "Wait thomas, are you sure? ...I've never done that before I mean..." "I know that I want you so bad right now ally, Ill be gentle, I even got protection." "did you get it from the app?" "yeah, somebody hit random, the poor guy doesnt even know what happened. hope they enjoy the ride." "I'm glad youre going to be my first Thomas, ive secretly wanted that since I accidentally walked in on you and my sister.. come here"

Jessica could feel herself getting unwrapped. Oh god, its starting. Jessica was unwrapped and the first thing she noticed was her sisters face staring right at her as she was lowered down onto her now ex boyfriends hard cock, and then all she could see was her younger sisters pussy slowly lowering down on top of her. Stop! Youre only 16! You dont need to be doing this! Why cant you hear me? Stop! And then she couldnt see anything but her sisters dark hole. She found with horror that she could still taste everything -inside and out- and it was not pleasant in the least. Luckily her sister didnt bleed from her first time. She could taste the salty precum from thomas and her sisters milky fluids were completely coating her along with the lube, they started going faster and faster as she heard both of their moans of pleasure grow louder and louder. Jessica was thrust so deep into her sister that she must have been in pain but somehow wasnt. She just wanted this hell to be over, but they kept going and going. Suddenly she felt it, the burst from her ex boyfriend as he shot his load inside her, she could feel herself stretch out to accommodate the massive amount of cum still spilling out of her. She felt like she might burst- it would serve her sister right- but the condom she became held, lucky for her. She thought her sister would get off of him but she just collapsed on top of him and stayed there with the now limp cock still inside her as she came as well, coating jessica on the outside as she was coated on the inside. she was covered with her exes and now her sisters orgasmic juices and still there seemed to be no end. Then she pulled herself off and slowly unwrapped her from his cock, tied her off and then threw her in the garbage, as if she was nothing but disposable trash.

You cant just leave me here! Ugh, I can still taste both of them, I am seriously going to kill them both when I get out of here...

"The timer was set to 3 hours so, whoever that is will have to enjoy our flavors a little bit longer, theyre lucky it didnt break, the change would have been permanent. You were so much better than youre sister by the way, I cant wait until youre 18 and we can make it official. I just have to make sure jessica never finds out." "Well, no problems here, I can wait til shes out of the picture to keep this going... as long as you keep seeing me when she leaves."

With that, the two left jessica alone in the room to sit in their mess and contemplate how she was going to get her revenge. 3 hours never seemed longer to jessica but she eventually turned back into a human, feeling still like she was nothing but a used piece of trash. She had some serious plotting to do...

 

Mark by Tfjack
Author's Notes:

Jessica will get her revenge, just not in this chapter. I'd like to work on that one to really get it right. I will also be working on my writing style to really see what works for me and for my surprising amount of readers. Again, let me know what you think and if Dustman1 happens to read this, sorry for borrowing something from your stories, let me know and i can remove it.

Mark was bored on a lazy Saturday morning and found himself swiping through faces on the Objectify! app to try and decide how he wanted to spend his time, as a 22 year old college student his options were either try to pick up a girl at one of the many parties going on later that day or this, which was a guilty pleasure of his. He preferred to try to find some cute girl that wanted a sex toy, but unfortunately that didn't seem to be an option in his area at the moment, at least, not from any girls he cared for. Most were requests for a Latte, or some form of breakfast sandwich due to the early hour he assumed, either way, he didn't feel like dying so someone could get their morning caffeine fix for free. He often wondered how many poor saps hit random to just end up dying at the hands of some callous teen with little money, probably why they put so many warnings before you are allowed to sign up. 

He had almost given up hope of anything popping up when he saw her. Alice, 19, a cute petite ginger looking for a vibrator for the next 2 hours. He swiped immediately and was sent a message within seconds.

Alice: "Hey, its so cool you want to help me out ;) I have been dying to try this out, you'll be my first hehe"

With that, the request was accepted and he could feel the familiar change taking place. The first time it happened to him he was scared because you black out and suddenly appear somewhere else obviously not in your own body but since then he has grown used to the alien feelings that commonly occur. In just a few seconds he had reappeared in what he assumed was Alice's bedroom as a medium-sized pink vibrator sitting on the edge of a bed, waiting to be used. Then, he saw her, luckily she looked just like her profile picture, cute petite ginger, shoulder-length straight hair and a cute smile that reeked of innocence with a body that while being small looked as if she worked it out daily. 

"Hey, I know you can't talk right now but I wanted to thank you for doing this for me. You accepted so fast too! I just put the request up seconds before you clicked on it. Well, I hope you like it as much as I will." and with a slight devious grin she started by taking off her shirt and bra to reveal two cute breasts with button nipples and to his surprise two piercings as well. Bending over she removed a pair of running shorts, leaving on the small thong. She grabbed him and carried him over to the center of the bed, brought him over to her mouth and slowly pushed him inside. He could feel her tongue coating him in saliva as he nearly reached the back of her throat. Ugh, this is definitely not the best part of this, but its gonna be worth it to see how hot her pussy is. She pushed him in and out a few times before pulling him back out."I hope you're ready for some fun" She said with a grin. I am absolutely ready for some fun!

She started by turning on his vibrating body, which was a feeling he was never able to get used to, and slowly dragged him down her body, teasing herself before the final pleasure. He was placed on her clit, over her thong, and rubbed in circles to bring her to the edge, which he found was common with most girls. I wish most girls would just get with the action already, foreplay takes so long. whats the point if you're all alone anyways. She pulled off her thong and started rubbing up and down her lips without pushing him inside, brought him back up to her face and gave him a little kiss before saying, "have fun little toy." Here we go, he thought with anticipation.

She brought him down, down, and then to Marks horror, further than he was expecting, down to her cute puckered hole and slowly moved in circles around the edge. He could hear her rubbing herself and moaning as he was slowly pushed inside her ass. This isn't what I signed up for! His cries were of course unheard as he was used to pleasure her ass slowly at first and then with greater speed. He could taste everything of course and while it seemed she did her best to clean before transforming him, it was impossible to remove all the traces of shit left behind. He was forced to pleasure her for nearly thirty minutes before he could hear her moaning in orgasmic pleasure and he was slowly pulled back out of her tight little asshole.

"Silly toy, vibrators are used for more than just a pussy. didn't you know that? Or were you expecting something else?" she said with a giggle. "Well, I certainly enjoyed it, enough that i'm going to put you on my star list for later. If I decide to pay for it, I can call you back whenever I want, but we'll see." 

With that, she set him aside uncleaned to wait out the remainder of the two hours, still able to taste her ass. 

When Mark was back in his home, that experience firmly behind him, he saw a notification on his phone reading "starred by Alice, She can now transform you at any time without approval." Mark dreaded to think of what horrible mistake he had just made by simply being bored on a Saturday, He had heard of people being shoes, or shirts for people as a trap and being starred and turned into food mere days later to die at the hands of some girl they just wanted to be worn by. He hoped this didn't prove to be his downfall.

 

Jason by Tfjack
Author's Notes:

~Fair warning, this one is a little dark and a little gross to some people im sure, but its also a personal fantasy of mine so i wanted to write it out. Enjoy! also, i promise jessicas revenge is coming, still trying to figure out how to do it though.

Jason was scrolling through Objectify! to see if any interesting requests came up and saw a lot of things he would never be. Food, food, condom, tampon? Who would want to be a girls tampon? Gross. But then he saw Stacy, a really cute college girl, something there seemed to be no shortage of in the college town. She was an athletic looking blonde girl, probably a cheerleader or something Jason though to himself. She apparently needed someone to be her liner for the day. What was a liner? He thought to himself.. Probably for a shoe he guessed, that didn't seem so bad, he didn't mind being anything shoe related as long as the person wasn't gross or anything so he accepted the request and sent her a quick message.

Jason: "Hey, I can be your liner for the day, shouldn't be too bad, right?"

Stacy: "Thanks so much! I just ran out today, and I needed to run to the store to get more, so I was really hoping someone would accept but I didn't have any luck for the past 20 minutes. I didn't want to ruin any clothing this time, good luck!"

Jason thought that seemed a little weird, not only do you not have to stock up on shoe liners, but why would you ruin any clothing by not having one? Oh well, He had already accepted the request so he would just have to find out in a moment.

When he came to after the transformation, he realized the huge mistake he had made. He wasn't going to be a shoe liner, he was going to be a panty liner. He was suddenly worried as he tried to remember if they were one of the transformations that ended a persons life or not. With no way to back out now, he accepted his fate and hoped for the best, which was unfortunately not going to come.

"Thank goodness you were willing to help me out! These are my favorite pair of panties and I was not looking forward to replacing them. I was just going to wear you to the store but then I realized there was no time setting on it, so i'm guessing this is just it for you, huh? I'll at least make it worth your time and use you for the normal amount of time then. Hope you enjoy the last day of your life under my pussy!"

With that, she unceremoniously stuck him to the inside of her panties, pulled him up with her leggings and walked out of the bathroom to begin her day. For Jason, it was immediately awful. He was aware that objects still retained all of there senses as he had transformed before, but knowing this was his last made it all the worse. His last day on earth and he just so happened to be a rag used to soak up juices from a girls pussy, and all so she didn't have to get a new pair of panties. How could someone be so callous? 

Soon after she left the bathroom Jason found to his horror that it was already beginning, moisture had begun to leak into him, so far it was just sweat but since he was a human object, he was able absorb so much more than a regular liner normally would have been able to. It was going to be a really long day for him. 

The trip to the store remained fairly dry other than the sweat, but as soon as she got home the real torment started. Jason could taste a slightly coppery liquid he assumed was blood, he of course immediately drank it up as was his purpose. He felt like he wanted to throw up but couldn't, he just had to sit there and take it. It really started to get torturous when he felt her lay down and was pushed into her pussy. Great, she's getting turned on, how could this get any worse? It immediately got worse as she started rubbing herself through her panties causing her to leak cum into him more and more as she was getting hornier. He could hear her moans of pleasure as she kept rubbing, faster and faster. If it was just cum it wouldn't have been as bad, but she was on her period so it was tinged pink, much to Jasons displeasure. He was forced to just sit there and take it as she reached orgasm and blasted him with a wave from her moist hole. She seemed to keep going though as he kept taking it right into his face, then he never thought it was real but she started squirting right into him as he was forced to drink it down. That was the final straw though as he couldn't keep dry any longer, luckily for her she had finished. 

Pulling down her leggings and panties she was panting with exhaustion as she said, "Lucky I got more liners at the store, huh? Sorry little guy, I didn't realize having you down there was gonna make me so horny, I just had to try you out. hope you enjoyed the show but i've gotta swap you out with a dry one now."

Jason was pulled off of her panties and rolled up like a soggy burrito and tossed in the garbage like all the other trash, and very quickly forgotten about as he was sentenced to his life as a cum soaked piece of garbage. He could still taste everything that soaked into him as he lay there drying, thinking about what would happen now. When you sign up for the app you have to agree to the terms and conditions which clearly state that upon the death of a member, the user signs away all rights as a human and thus if he/she ceases to exist, all belongings are surrendered to Objectify! to be doled out amongst the family of the diseased user. He didn't really have a family so he briefly wondered what would happen to His stuff now. Those were his last thoughts as he was slowly erased from the world, condemned to his life as a dirty, cum-soaked panty liner in some college girls trash bin.

 

End Notes:

~I do plan on writing lighter stuff as well, maybe something goes right for somebody for a change, who knows? I just wanted to get a dark one out of the way first.

Jessicas Revenge Pt. 1 by Tfjack
Author's Notes:

~Here is the beginning of her revenge, hope you guys enjoy it, I am still working on part 2 so dont worry, its definitely coming.

Jessica spent the next couple of weeks pretending not to notice what Thomas and Ally were so badly trying to hide from her, their disgusting love affair. She needed to find a way to get even with both of them and wasn't sure how to go about it. Thomas was going to be easy to do, she knew for a fact that they both used Objectify! she just had to find a way to steal both of their phones and Thomas always carelessly left it beside the bed when he got up to use the bathroom in the morning. Her sister was going to be the tricky target. She had an advantage though, neither of them knew that the condom they disgustingly used and threw away was actually her. She planned on using that fact to its fullest too.

She knew she wanted to get rid of mark permanently, He was disgusting to her now, cheating on her with her own sister, it was despicable. But her sister was still young and dumb, persuaded by the older boy and coerced into doing it. She would just get a temporary, though horrible, punishment. 

The hard part was making sure they didn't know about anything, so she still had to put up a front, sex was the hardest part knowing exactly where his dick had been not too long ago, she wanted to throw up at the mere memory of what it had put her in, and through. But she got through it without letting him on that she knew, and then she knew exactly what she would do for both of them. Since He seemed to love Ally so much, let her finish him off for her. She got to work right away the next morning when she noticed that Thomas was in the shower and had predictably left his phone behind. She snatched it up and quietly walked into her still sleeping sisters room and loaded up the Objectify! app on both phones. On Allys phone she put up a request for a single stick of gum, and before any weirdos could accept her request she quickly hit accept on Thomas' app, transforming him into a single stick of gum in mere moments that Jessica stuffed into her purse for her plan later that day. Since it was a food request, a timer wasnt set so she had all the time she needed to put it into action.

"I bet you didn't realize that I knew about you and Ally, you piece of shit. Well, now you're going to get what you deserve. I hope you really loved her because i'm gonna make her the one to finish you off. Bye forever, dick."

He obviously couldn't respond to her taunt, but she felt it needed to be said, just so he knew exactly why he was being punished. With phase one complete she waited for her sister to wake up, every morning after breakfast her sister always chewed a piece of gum to get her breath back to minty freshness, but Jessica made sure she conveniently ran out this morning, so she was there to save the day.

"Hey jess, wheres Thomas?" Ally said while digging in her purse for a stick of gum.

"He went out this morning, not really sure where though, he didn't leave a note or anything. What are you looking for?"

"Oh, I could have sworn I still had like 2 pieces of gum left but I guess I was wrong, you don't have any do you?"

I think I have one left, do you want it? I can always get more later I guess." She said as she handed Thomas over, grinning mentally.

"Oh my god, you're a real life saver, thanks!" she replied as she unwrapped Thomas and popped him in her mouth unknowingly ending his life. Yeah, a life saver. Jessica thought evilly.

For Thomas this was the most horrible thing he could think of, being chewed alive by his lover while his girlfriend watched from the sides, probably laughing about his demise. He could feel every time ally chomped down on his elastic body and feel every bit of his body getting lodged in between her teeth as he freshened her breath. His pain lasted much longer than he thought it would since his body was unbreakable, being filled with her food scented saliva. He got motion sick as he rolled around her tongue being savored every second he was in her mouth, he just hoped it would end soon and not by going down her throat.

"Huh, this is kind of weird tasting Jess, is it expired or something? Its minty, but the flavor just kind of dulled and went away really quickly."

"I mean, I've had it for a bit so it might be, just don't swallow it, you wouldn't want it staying in your stomach for 7 years!"

"Oh ha-ha real funny, I know that's just a lie now, you cant get me with that one again. But either way, I don't want to get sick if it is expired or something, ill just spit it out. I've gotta use the bathroom anyways."

"You're gonna spit it into the toilet?" This is getting better and better, Jessica thought.

"Why not? It gets thrown out all the same." She said as she headed to the restroom.

Thomas could hear everything of course being inside her mouth, his horror at the situation grew and grew but it peaked as soon as she said the bathroom. He did not want to be spat into a toilet, especially if it was going to be used, but he didn't get to make that decision as he was dropped into the cold water in the ceramic bowl, to be forgotten forever. He could see Ally turn around and pull down her shorts and panties as she sat on the toilet to relieve herself. Suddenly she released a golden stream directly on top of Thomas that felt like it was boiling hot and he could taste the acrid piss as it turned the water yellow around him. Then as soon as it started it was finished. Ally wiped herself off with toilet paper, dropped it on top of Thomas and flushed him away forever as the used piece of gum that he was, to be forever forgotten.

Ally had absolutely no idea that she had just destroyed her lover, and had no idea that she was still going to be punished as she went about the rest of her day blissfully unaware. But she still wondered briefly where Thomas might have gone without at least letting her know first.

One down, one to go Jessica thought to herself as she got back to planning the second half of her revenge. 

As a couple weeks went by, Thomas' absence wasn't noticed as Jessica still had his phone. She texted his friends and family that he was going on a quick hike through some nearby forest and that he would be back soon. When he never returned, he was declared missing and then deceased as they never found a body. Jessica got away free from her first act of revenge.

 

 

Kyle by Tfjack
Author's Notes:

~This is a bit of a shorter chapter, sorry about that, did not have a ton of time today but its a bit lighter than the normal ones. This one is all about feet for those that enjoy it, not my favorite but i know it is for many people. Enjoy!

Kyle knew what he wanted to be, he just had to find the right person. That seemed to be the hardest part though, so many people wanted him to be so many different things, it made it really hard to make a decision, so he decided that the next person he saw, that's who he would choose.

 

Jamie, age: 21, Object: Flip Flop. That didn't sound so bad, you thought. She was really hot too, in that quiet girl kind of way. She was average sized, kind of athletic but not toned in any way. Blonde hair, glasses, and green eyes. She's perfect, you thought to yourself. You decided to accept her request and received a message right away.

 

"Hey, thanks for wanting to be my flip flop! I just lost mine but I really wanted to go to the beach with my friends! It will only be for the day, I promise! Don't worry, I have really clean feet too!"

 

"Sounds great! Hope you have fun at the beach," I replied.

 

Then the change started, blacking out briefly I then appeared in front of this incredibly cute giantess, ready to be worn. She was wearing a white bikini top and short shorts with over sized sunglasses over her eyes, all that was needed to complete the ensemble were her flip flops and she would be ready to hit the beach.

 

Her foot then filled my entire view as apparently my face was on the inside of the flip flop, true to her word, her feet were impeccably clean as they completely smothered my face. The full weight of her body was pressing in to me at all times, and yet it only felt like a slight pressure, my sponge-like body absorbing the weight as it was meant to do, cushioning her every step. The ride to the beach as pleasurable to me as ever, I was able to enjoy every curve of her foot, caressing my whole body. Then we got to the beach and the whole experience changed. 

 

The one thing I was not expecting was how hot the sand would actually be, that and the small stones that lodged themselves in my back as she stepped on top of them hurt more than I could have imagined, but not enough to do any actual physical damage. At the most I would be severely bruised when I returned, but it was worth it to protect the sweet, supple feet of my new owner. 

 

She never actually got in the water, but it was quite the ride when she decided to play beach volleyball, she kicked me off to lay in the sand on the sidelines and I was able to watch the girls all playing, and honestly, it has been the best transformation by far. When she was all done and ready to go home, she slipped me back on, feet completely coated in sand and sweat, no longer the immaculate feet of this morning. I could taste every bit of sweat that entered my slightly porous body, a salty addition to the otherwise heavenly experience. 

 

You were placed by the door to wait out the remainder of your change, and true to her word, you were returned by the end of the day. As the change back to human finalized, you checked your phone and noticed that you had one new message on the app. It was from her, "Hey, I had a lot of fun today, you made an awesome flip flop, maybe we can do this again sometime. Is it cool if I star you for later?"

 

You replied quickly, "absolutely! It might even be nice to also just get to know you as well, maybe?"

 

Just as quickly she responded, "That would be really nice :)"

 

With the conversation over, you got the notification that you had been starred, leaving you with a warm feeling that you just made the best decision of your life. 

End Notes:

~Again, sorry for the short chapter, i have a good idea for jessicas second phase of the plan, just have to figure out how to put it into action. I do hope you enjoyed a happy story for once though.

Jessicas Revenge Pt. 2 by Tfjack
Author's Notes:

~The chapter you guys have been patiently waiting for, enjoy!

It was a few weeks after Thomas was forgotten about, that Jess had come up with the last phase of her plan. She was going to use Ally personally as she was used on Ally, only she had a slightly different use in mind. Why have only one interaction when she could stretch it out? Ally would make a great vibrator, she thought. It took a few days before everything lined up, it was on a weekend and Ally had just stepped in the shower, leaving her phone behind, still on the charger. Jessica logged into the Objectify! app with both phones and using her own, set up a change request for a medium-sized, pink vibrator at a time of two weeks. Using Allys' phone she quickly accepted the request before some sleazy guy had the chance. Before long, in her hand was Ally, her new pink vibrator, most likely incredibly confused about the whole situation.

Ally was just starting to enjoy her shower when out of nowhere she started to feel a little dizzy and then before long, she blacked out entirely. When she came to, she was confused to see that she was smaller and in the hand of her own older sister. What is going on? She didn't have long to wonder before her sister spoke up.

"You are probably wondering what exactly is going on, I'll make it really quick, I knew about you and Thomas." Oh fuck, She thought worriedly. "If you are wondering how exactly I found out, well, lets just say I had some inside information. I happened to be using the Objectify! app and hit random, and by some unfortunate stroke of bad luck, I became the condom you and Thomas fucking used when you cheated with him the first time." As she said those last words, Ally could feel her grip tightening around her. "If you are wondering what exactly I did, you wont have too much longer to find out. Before I condemn you to your fate I'll tell you how lucky you are that I am going easy on you. Since you are in fact my sister, I decided not to kill you. Thomas wasn't so lucky. Remember that stick of gum that tasted kind of funny? Yeah, good job helping me out by the way, I couldn't have planned it any better." You vaguely remember that morning when it hit you, Oh shit... I killed him and spit him in the toilet... and.. Oh god.. You felt sick at how you murdered your ex lover, and hoped he didn't last further than getting chewed. You tried to scream how sorry you were, but they fell on deaf ears as she continued her monologue.

"Don't worry Ally, I only set the time for two weeks. Mom thinks you went on a trip with some friends so nobody will even be worried that you are gone. You'll have it far easier than I did, trust me. At least ill be gentle, I even shaved down there for you. Oh, one other thing, don't think you'll be able to ever tell anyone about this because im going to star you in my app so I can get rid of you whenever I want, ill just fake your death like I did with Thomas."

With that her fate was sealed, for at least the next couple of weeks. Ally was carried up to the bedroom and gently set on the bed while jessica started her slow strip tease for her benefit. Standing in just her bra and panties she slowly started to peel both off to your displeasure. You felt awful about what you put your sister through, but you never wanted to see this much of your older sisters body, especially the parts you feared were coming up next. She picked you up turned you on and brought you to her mouth, licking you up and down she pushed you inside and coated you entirely in her saliva. Thomas must have had to endure this and much worse, you thought sickly. Pulling you out with a quiet pop, she traced down her throat to circle her small pink nipples, bringing them both to stand erect under your vibration. She had used her other hand to play with her clit but suddenly found you to be a far more enticing option. You were slowly brought down, farther and farther down to your very wet fate. Circling around your sisters clit, you couldn't help but feel the sick pleasure your sister was getting from this, and then you were brought down to massage her lips, still dripping with pleasure, your sisters cum glistening on your small pink body. You were pushed in, slowly at first, teased with the horror that awaits you. Then, you were shoved all the way in, and pulled back and forth, faster and faster until suddenly you were held deep inside, feeling the walls of her pussy clenching around you as a wave of cum blasted you in the face, tasting bitter all over your body, as your sister finally ended in orgasmic pleasure. You were pulled out and set on top of a towel as she cleaned herself off.

"Hope you enjoyed that, I'll let you dry as you are so you can fully enjoy the taste of my pussy. That's what I had to go through Ally, now you know my pain. Enjoy the next two weeks. I know I will."

The next week went by at an agonizingly slow pace for Ally, being used every day, sometimes twice a day by her spiteful sister. She was cleaned, a few times, but was often set aside to dry in her sisters various juices. 

After a particularly messy session, she was cleaned and then placed in a box and hidden under a bed. Ally thought it was weird because normally she was just shoved in the bedside table drawer, but it became clear when she heard another female voice in the room. It was her sisters friend Penny. You shivered at the thought, Penny wasn't the most hygienic person in the world. She was clean and showered fairly regularly but did not have very good cleaning habits down there as most women do. You felt glad that you were not owned by her at all, that would be the worst thing you could imagine, at least your sister stayed incredibly clean. 

Suddenly you felt a bump on the ground next to you and heard, "Damn, dropped my phone... huh, whats this box doing under here. Ooh, Jessica has a dirty little secret."

You felt the box being pulled out from under the bed and if you had a stomach, it would be dropping right now as your fears became reality. The lid opened up and you felt yourself being gingerly pulled out to the devious face of Penny. She quickly looked around and then snuck you in her purse.

"What Jess doesn't know, the better.. we are gonna have a lot of fun tonight."

You could hear her vague excuse on why she had to suddenly leave and off you were, in the clutches of your sisters nasty best friend. You could not wait for this week to be over.

 

 

End Notes:

~ thanks for all the great reviews guys, i really appreciate it! Makes me want to write more and moe for you guys

Penny's Unaware Torture by Tfjack
Author's Notes:

~Alright, this is probably my most graphic chapter yet, it definitely involves a lot of male interaction as well. 

Penny got excited, and just a little wet when she noticed her friends hidden treasure for the first time, and immediately knew that she had to have it. Looking around for her friend, she quietly dropped it in her purse. Getting up, she came up with some quick excuse about forgetting to let the dog out, and away she went, in a hurry to try out her new toy. Boys almost never wanted to have any fun with her, she even put herself out as that easy girl. She assumed it was because of the way she smelled down there, even though she tried her best to stay clean, it was somehow easy for her to forget sometimes. She did have one guy however that she played with on occasion, and they were talking that very morning about getting a vibrator for their bedroom fun. How kinky it felt to use a vibrator while having sex, and the best part was, Penny was on birth control, she didn't need to ruin it with condoms any more. With these thoughts driving her wild, she texted her boyfriend to hurry over and quickly made out a plan for that night.

She got home to her boyfriend waiting in the driveway and quickly ushered him inside, she needed to get undressed right now. Her panties were soaked already at the thought of what she was about to do, luckily her parents were away for the weekend and she would have the place to herself, and Ken, of course.

They quickly made their way to her bedroom, making out the whole way, and Penny found herself getting shoved right on top of the bed, her shirt already getting pulled off. Her shorts and panties following suit, soon after she had to stop for a moment to share her new find.

With a wink she said, "Look what I found at Jess' place baby." Pulling out the vibrator from her purse.

Ken chuckled and said, "Well, I know exactly how we can put that to use."

The talking ended there as they both finished getting undressed and got right into it. Ken took the vibrator and started massaging penny's already sopping wet pussy, coating the vibrator in her less than pleasant fluids and rammed his cock right in, causing penny to moan with pleasure.

Ally was mortified at how her life was developing, she heard the mans voice right away when penny got home and hoped it wasn't as bad as she was expecting but knew otherwise. She was brought out after they had slowly made their way to the bedroom to see that they were both already almost fully undressed and in the act. She was literally speechless as they talked about how they were going to use her, and wished she could close her eyes. Then, she was brought down to penny's most intimate area to taste the bitter, foul liquid coating her lips. Suddenly, she could see ken pushing in right underneath her, causing penny to moan in pleasure. You realized with horror that he was not using any protection, and hoped with all your might that you weren't going in too. Far longer than you would have wished, being forced to be a third voyeuristic partner to this horrible affair, you could hear Ken gasping as he shot his load deep inside penny, and gasped silently yourself as you were brought down too as he pulled out, cum quickly dripping out. You were brought face first into her cum drenched pussy to taste the salty-fishy cum, still warm as it flowed around you. In and out you were forced as your vibrating body brought penny to a messy orgasm all around you, tasting every disgusting part of it. You were pulled out and immediately inside the dark moist mouth of penny, as she cleaned you off with her tongue. Set aside, you could hear then breathing heavily with the effort of what they just did.

Over the next week, they used you for every kind of sexual act you thought possible, the worst being when penny shoved you in her ass for over an hour. She was even less clean there than anywhere else, and you wished your torment would just end whether you were alive or not. The week did end however and you found yourself back in your room, still feeling like a used sex toy, tasting all the various thing that had been coating your body over the last two weeks. No amount of therapy would ever get rid of the events of that time. You quietly wept at the thought of your sister having complete control over you for the future.

Jessica noticed that penny left in a hurry, and went to check under the bed to find that Ally was missing. She knew that penny had her. Penny was well know for being a sexual deviant, and more than a little unclean. Perfect place for your sister, far worse if she is used unknowingly in the dirtiest ways possible, so she said nothing and let her friend carry on. Her revenge fully gotten, she left her sister to her fate. 

When the time came for Ally to return, she could hear the despair coming from her room, and Jess, for the first time in weeks, was fully satisfied that she had gotten her revenge.

 

End Notes:

~If I were to do a body part tf chapter, what would you guys most like to see?

Tim by Tfjack
Author's Notes:

~I got a few requests for this, so i decided to take a whack at it. Hope you like my attempt and as always, thanks for reading!

Tim was at a friends house, they were both incredibly bored so they played a form of Russian roulette, only they were using the Objectify! app. They decided the best way to go about it was to flip a coin, the loser hits random.

Tim called heads as the coin was flipped in the air, watching it turn over and over he saw it land and looking with horror he noticed it had landed tails up. His face dropped as he realized he may not actually come back from this, it quickly stopped being fun.

Tim pulled out his app and hesitated, not wanting to hit the button. His friend noticed and quickly hit it for him, sending him off to his fate.

He blacked out almost immediately and started coming to, hoping he just wasn't food, or something disgusting and disposable. His hopes were raised as he realized he was laying on top of a bed, hopefully meaning he was some kind of clothing. Then, she walked in, his new giantess owner, and she was completely naked with a towel wrapped around her head. She looked to be a teenager, definitely in high school judging by the team spirit stuff hanging on the walls. Walking right up to him, she grabbed him and set him on the floor. Tim realized immediately what he was, a pair of panties. A thong, he corrected as he was pulled all the way up, snugged right into her ass. Then she fished out a pair of spandex shorts, covering him in darkness.

Tim wasn't sure how long this was gonna last but they were in the middle of summer during a heat wave and this girl was dressed to be outside, his chances of having a somewhat pleasant experience dropped. It was nice enough, the girl was pretty hot after all, incredible ass at least. Then, they took a little car ride to somewhere, and Tim realized, she had an incredible ass for a very good reason, she ran track. The car ride was to the school so she could train, even during the heat wave. 

She started running, putting Tim in a sweaty hell. He was pulled right into her ass, covering all her most delicate areas, all of which started sweating almost immediately, luckily for her, Tim was there to soak it all up. The sweat was salty and smelled foul, and unfortunately he did retain all of his senses so not only did he soak it up, it was like he was drinking it. She seemed to run forever, the friction of her legs making it incredibly uncomfortable. The smell was getting worse by the minute, as it seemingly went on forever, and eventually she slowed down to take a break before heading home without even taking a shower first.

She got home and peeled off her shorts, allowing Tim to see again. She went to lay on her bed and put her legs away from each other while laying on her back, which tim thought was kind of a weird position.

"Did you have fun? You probably enjoyed that huh? Maybe I can make it even more fun for you?" His owner said teasingly.

She started to rub her pussy, which caused her to grow more and more wet, even more for Tim to soak up. His face was pushed right into her pussy as she continued to masturbate for apparently his pleasure. Soon after, she reached below her bed and pulled out a vibrator. Turning it on, she placed it right against her clit, moaning in pleasure.

"You know, this is another person that wanted to be with me. I'm sure he loves every second of it too, just like you loved being my running thong. My last one wore out, I'm sure he loved it, but I guess I just ran too much for him to handle. Maybe I didn't wash him enough, who knows? I have you now though, good thing I set this as permanent, I was a little worried too because the running season just started and my last thong didn't quite make it."

Tim was set to be this girl's thong until she wore him out and this apparently turned her on even more as she started moaning even louder after her speech, using her free hand to pleasure herself through Tim with the vibrator massaging her clit. She finished with a jerk as she came all over Tim's face in a violent orgasm. 

Breathing heavily she said, "Hope you enjoyed that, it's how I come down from a running high, so if you didn't, you'd better get used to it."

With that, she peeled him off, soaking in her sweat and cum, and threw him in the corner of her closet to await his next use.

 

End Notes:

~I am working on the body TF story right now, still deciding what route to take though. definitely coming though since people were receptive to the idea.

Lisa by Tfjack
Author's Notes:

Back at it again, hope you like the quick addition. Read through the reviews and picked one from there, enjoy!

Lisa had downloaded the objectify app ages ago when it first came out. She didn't really pay a ton of attention as she put in all her information, she just thought the idea of being transformed seemed interesting. It didn't really get much further that that however, with it being quickly forgotten. Since she had been quick to download it, she missed the app update that allowed people to put a pin lock on their account after they had some unfortunate... incidents involving permanent transformations and a couple lawsuits that didn't end well. 

Lisa wasn't very social and only really hung out with one girl from college, they weren't really friends as much as roommates. They got along well enough but Lisa was straight while the roommate was very openly gay and frequently was going over to other girls dorms for the night. 

Diane was definitely a fan of the Objectify app, she loved requesting people to be her food, makeup, and definitely clothes with underclothes being her absolute favorite. She loved to leave all their senses on, and sometimes even ramping up the taste or smell. She turned off the talking option though, couldn't have your clothes yelling for anybody to hear after all. She had no idea that Lisa had downloaded the app though, at least not until she noticed her phone sitting on the shared desk while Lisa was in the shower. Who just leaves their phone unlocked in the open? Obviously someone is going to snoop for nudes or something, not that Diane thought Lisa would be the type to take nudes. She was horribly straight, but she was really cute and Diane had a thing for her. Seeing the Objectify! app sitting unused on Lisas phone peaked her interest. Opening up the app expecting to see the PIN number screen, Diane was immediately pleased to see the main screen showing the various requests for people in the area. Pulling out her own app, Diane was getting aroused as she hatched her plan. Setting the request on her phone and listing the timer for “Until returned” a new setting that allowed the owner to send them back whenever they liked, and immediately accepted on Lisa's phone. Diane lustfully waited for her plan to come to fruition.

Lisa was in the middle of showering when she felt really weird and lightheaded. Turning off the water she sat on the edge of the shower. Covering her face with her hands she groaned as the room kept spinning around her. Not quite falling over as much as falling into herself, she slowly realized that she couldn't move anymore. Feeling panicked she looked around and saw that the bathroom door was opening and her roommate Diane was walking in and looking directly at her. “Hey there roomie, you don't look like you're feeling very well. Good thing you can't talk because you'd definitely be screaming at me while I tell you the best thing ever. I found that Objectify! app on your phone... I hope you like your new form! I know that I just adore it. I was needing a new cute thong.” Lisa felt horror well up inside her as she saw Diane stripping off her sweat pants and peeling her panties off. Walking over and picking her up, Diane gave her a little kiss and whispered, “this is gonna be a great, just so you know, I get to decide when to change you back. You're lucky I didn't get greedy and set it for permanent. But who knows, maybe one of my girlfriends will think your cute and want to borrow you, I just might let them. Too bad you're straight, you might have actually enjoyed some of this.”

With that horrifying proclamation, Lisa was lowered down and immediately brought back up and snugged into all of her roommates crevices. She found she could taste and smell everything from the sharp smell of her asshole to the tanginess of her moist sex as Diane was growing more and more aroused. Her face being right in her pussy, she was getting more of the arousal than anything.

“Lets see how this feels before going out to find a date, shall we?”

Not being able to see anything but her roommates shaven pussy, she could feel every step she took as she was led back to the bedroom portion of the dorm room. Laying down on the bed, she could feel Diane slowly start to stroke herself up and down, using the tip of her finger to lightly push Lisas face in between her lips. Moisture starting to flood into what seemed to be her new tongue, Lisa could tell when Diane hit her clit as she jerked ever so slightly at the tingle of pleasure it brought her. “Oh yeah, I know you love the taste of my pussy, all the girls do..” Diane said while moaning in pleasure. “ All of a sudden pushing her face deep into the moist hole, she groaned in pleasure, releasing a spray of fluid directly into her new cotton form as she climaxed. The flavor was horrible, Lisa never wanted to be with a girl, especially not her own roommate, and now she was forced to endure the torture without question. She drank up all the juices from Diane's pussy as she lay panting on the bed from the exertion and excitement. “Well, that was even better than I expected. It must be the new setting to increase pleasure. I never expected it to be that powerful, its gonna come in real handy tonight. Maybe I wont be turning you back roomie, this is amazing. I really hope you grow to enjoy this, or not, doesn't really matter to me. Well, I've got shit to do and not enough time to change, good thing you absorb everything to help keep me dry.” With a gentle pat, Lisa could feel Diane putting the rest of her clothes back on, sealing her in the fate of being her thong. Lisa was trembling with the thought of never going back to her normal life, instead being constantly tortured by her roommate and all her lovers. Forced to be gay for all these women while never being able to complain about it. 

End Notes:

Please don’t hesitate to leave a review. I will read them all as they come in, and I also occasionally choose one to do a chapter with. Even if its not quite my fetish, like the feet chapters. To each their own, ill still try to write it.

Jamie by Tfjack
Author's Notes:

You guys get a two for one today, wont happen often. Enjoy!

Jamie just loved this Objectify! app, so many free things people were giving away! How they make the items ship immediately she will never know, they just appear in front of her. Amazing! She had gotten so many things, clothes, snacks, even some feminine hygiene products one time when she realized she was out and would have had to go all the way to the store. Why bother when you can just get it delivered nowadays? She was standing in just her bra and panties browsing through her closet, getting dressed for the day, when she realized that she didn't have any clean leggings! She would just borrow some from her sister, but all her clothes would be way too big to fit her petite frame. Guess she would get another pair from the app, she already had like 3 of them, all still dirty on the floor of the closet, or they didn't fit very well and were donated to goodwill.

Scrolling through the app, Jamie selected the leggings, hoping for a decent pattern this time. Yes, she would like to permanently own the leggings, and a new option to increase pleasure? Strange, but she did like pleasurable clothing. Request made, she waited patiently for her leggings to arrive, it never took very long.

Without even making a sound, the cutest pair of leggings suddenly appeared in front of her, and they looked to be the perfect size! Without waiting any longer, Jamie grabbed them and unceremoniously pulled them on, snugging them up tight. She absolutely loved how they felt around her ass, giving it a quick smack, she went about her day, she had an absolute ton of errands to run after a quick trip to the gym.

Lacey and her brother were sitting around bored in the apartment they shared when they decided to play the new version of what used to be Russian roulette. First, you place both phones unlocked and sitting on the randomize button, then you spin a bottle and whoever it lands on has to hit randomize on the Objectify! app. They had never done it before with the chance of being destroyed a very real thing, but the app just introduced a new safety option. It didn't control the duration of the transformation, but it did immediately filter out anything that would lead to destruction like food, toilet paper and other less than desirable options. Spinning the bottle, Lacey watched with growing anticipation that quickly turned to anxiety when the bottle slowly landed on her. “Ha ha! Have fun being some girls dildo!” Her brother taunted at her. Reacting quickly before she could chicken out, her brother tapped on the randomize button and watched his sister vanish before his eyes. Glancing with wonder at her phone, he felt a sinking pit in his stomach as a warning flashed on her screen. “Transformation set to permanent. Now closing account. Thank you for choosing to use Objectify!” How was he going to explain this to their mom...

Laceys vision went black as she was transported to her new owner, unaware that the change was made permanent and she would live out her days as leggings. Coming to in some strangers bedroom, she saw with horror that her new owner was standing in front of her, wearing nothing but a bra and panties. Oh no, he was right, I'm someone's dildo! She was relieved as her owner looked pleased and immediately grabbed her with both hands to look at her. You don't use two hands to grab a dildo, not normally at least. It was suddenly clear what she was as her new owner pulled her on and gave her a smack, it seemed she was some form of legwear with her face as the entire inside portion of the ass to the front with her mouth somewhere unfortunately in the middle between her legs. She couldn't talk but it seemed her senses were left on so she could taste, smell, and even hear as her new owner talked to herself.

“Oh yeah, I don't know why someone would give these awesome leggings away, but I'm definitely glad I own them now. Good thing I set it to permanent too, because I would hate to give these bad boys back. Who would want them after the gym anyways, other than maybe some creepy pervert.”

Fuck... Lacey thought. She didn't even realize that I'm a real person she's so casually wearing, does she really think its a free stuff app? How did I get so unlucky that not only is she this unaware but she's also going to the gym with me? Well, I guess it could be worse, she could have needed some tampons or something. With that, Lacey accepted her fate as her owner walked out the door. 

The gym was much more of a workout than Jamie was expecting, and much more of a thrill. She started with some cardio, like normal, and finished with some squats. Leg day always did her in. Running was pretty standard, other than the slight wedgie the new leggings gave her. She let it pass as it made her ass look even better than it normally did. Leaving the wedgie in place, she headed over to the squat bench. Doing her first set, she felt a bit of a tingle around her crotch, “These leggings are definitely my new favorites.” She felt herself grow a little bit more moist with every rep, the pleasure growing each time she went down, the leggings firmly wedged in her crotch now. The feelings caused her to go a lot longer than she normally would have. She had a bit of a camel toe now but she didn't mind as the gym was fairly empty today. If she got any more aroused, she would have to do something about it. She might have to get a new pair of panties if she keeps this up, the ones she was currently wearing she got off the app last week, but with these workouts she would wear a hole in that a lot faster. Good thing they were decently absorbent, otherwise her new leggings would have been way wetter from the workout, as it is she was a little more moist than she was comfortable with. Too bad she had a busy day today, she wont have time to dry off. With her workout complete, she skipped the showers today and left to go finish up her errands. A little quicker than before, hoping to get home with enough time to work out a few issues she was having down there.

Lacey was in agony as her owner started on the treadmill. She could feel her face, and more importantly her tongue, getting wedged up her owners crotch, and what was worse is she seemed to enjoy it! She could feel her feeling her own ass as if she were admiring it or something. With the cardio finally over, she thought she would get a break but the worst part was yet to come. Squats. Lacey felt her get into position, squatting down her owner paused before coming back up. Lacey could sense a bit of moisture coming through the panties. Oh no, she's enjoying this a little too much... Lacey thought as her owner went in for another squat. With each repetition her face was getting pushed more and more into her crotch. Luckily she's the leggings and not the panties, because with this camel toe going on, there's no way she would come out of this clean. Enough moisture soaked through as it was that she could taste it through the panties. A heady mix of sweat and the sharp taste of her lady juices. She didn't even pull out the wedgie when she was done, or shower for that matter as her owner casually walked out of the gym as if she hadn't just came from doing squats! Hopefully this day gets over quickly.

Jamie went about her errands with a skip in her step, the endorphins from a gym workout always made her a lot more cheerful. Leaving the camel toe in place, regardless of the few looks she got, Jamie finished up her errands. Shopping for groceries, quick stop for coffee, and the other odds and ends that you never realize take up a day and Jamie was relieved to finally make it back home just before dinner time. 

“Well, I have a few minutes before I have to cook dinner... I may as well have a little me time. No one is home yet anyways.” She said as she headed for her bedroom. 

Laying on her bed, Jaimie thought about how she felt during that workout, and wondered if it had something to do with the material the leggings were made from. She didn't notice any tags as she put them on, so she couldn't exactly check to see either. Mentally shrugging away the thought, she went back to thinking about the squats and how she felt so worked up. Slowly letting her hand drag down, she imagined the material of her leggings as it pushed against her. Getting an idea, she quickly stripped them off and removed her panties. If they felt that good through her panties, how would they feel on bare skin? She slowly pulled them back up, marveling at how soft and smooth they felt going up her legs. Pulling them tight into her crotch, she got a jolt of pleasure, releasing a soft moan as they snugged right in. reaching into her drawer, she grabbed her secret mini vibe, turning it on and bringing it closer to her lips. Her moaning intensified as she rubbed it up and down, circling her clit, and then repeating. Moisture grew as her excitement climbed, going faster with with vibe, she finished in a wet climax, absolutely soaking the leggings all the way down to her thighs. Breathing heavily, “Wow, now that was amazing. A girl could get used to something like this. I better get these washed so I can wear them again tomorrow.” Pulling the soaked leggings off, she balled them up and tossed them in the general direction of her laundry hamper to be washed later that night. Pulling on the PJs she got last night on the app without bothering to throw on some panties, she got up and went about making dinner, the leggings a mere afterthought at this point.

Lacey could feel the excitement getting to her owner as she seemingly went about doing errands for an unknown amount of hours, when finally she could tell that they were back home. Then she heard her owner remark about how she has some extra time and that feeling came back in her stomach. Her face was pressed into her owners crotch as she started to massage herself. At least she's still wearing the panties, she thought. She was relieved when she was pulled off, glad to not have to endure the torture of this woman masturbating, until she was pulled slowly back up to be face to lips with her owners bare pussy. Now being forced directly into the moist hole of her owner, she was forced to lap up all the juices that the panties were originally soaking up. The sweaty, salty taste of her cum now on full blast as she was hit with some type of vibrating tool. Up, down, and around it went as her tongue was forced to repeatedly go in and out of her hole. Hearing the moans of her owner growing faster, she felt the blast of liquid hit her in the face as it quickly soaked into her mouth. Dazed from the entire ordeal of cleaning up this girls lady fluids, she was only relieved as she was pulled off and tossed into a corner, not even hearing the remark about being worn the next day. She passed out with thoughts of how her life had changed for the worse just because she was bored and wanted to play a game with her brother. At least she wasn't owned by a friend or family member though, those people really have it rough.

Sean Pt. 1 by Tfjack
Author's Notes:

Wasn’t gonna post this til next weekend, but oh well. Have a bit of free time this week so I’ll just try to write some more. I particularly enjoyed writing this one, hope you enjoy it as well!

As the Objectify! app was gaining popularity suicide rates were unpredictably going down. Instead of going the normal pathway, people would hit randomize, not caring what happened anymore. This is what happened as Sean was having a particularly bad day. He didn't have any friends, no girlfriend and no family to speak of. All he did was go to work at a crappy fast food chain, and come home to watch tv before doing it all over again the next day. Not caring how his night ended up, he decided to hit the randomize button. He had heard of truly horrible things happening to people, but didn't think twice about it before resigning himself to his new fate. Quickly blacking out, Sean felt relieved that he wouldn't have to deal with his awful life anymore.

He quickly came to, looking at the large face of the most beautiful girl he had ever seen. She was stunning, like fake e girl pretty with the animal ears and everything. He couldn't help but wonder exactly what she had turned him into before she started talking to a nearby laptop set up facing the bed he was laying on.

“Alright guys, looks like the new doll has come in. Are we ready for victom number two tonight? I'm not seeing you all saying yes... That's more like it!” Grabbing Sean and bringing him in front of the camera, he could see that he was a standard teddy bear, that didn't seem TOO terrible. “Alright, you guys know how this works, whoever tips the most gets to decide what I do to Mr. Teddy here. Im seeing a lot of really good options from the one dollar donations, you have about twenty more seconds to donate your idea before I decide the winner.” She said as she waited out the final seconds

Sean had never experienced this kind of attention before. In his normal day he was lucky if even his coworkers acknowledged him at all and suddenly he had an untold amount of people watching him, including this stunning beauty holding him up. He was starting to think that maybe his life had finally taken a turn for the better.

“Now, you guys know I only do permanent objects so keep that in mind- Woah! A fifty dollar donation! Oh, so you want to see that do you? Well, we clearly have our winner guys, so sit back and enjoy the show.” She said with a wink as she turned to look at teddy bear Sean. “This is how its gonna work little guy, I requested you for my little cam show. Anything goes here and my viewers decide what I do with you. It's been everything from releasing the contract, which was boring, to setting the toys on fire, not my favorite either. I've seen toilets involved and I've even snuck some toys into my roommates dorms to be used without them knowing. Not really sure how those ones ended up though because I never got them back. Now, as for you, this gentleman paid a lot of money to see something played out. He wants me to sit on your little bear face and cum all over you, pretty standard honestly. It really doesn't come up a whole lot though now that we have an app for it. Oh well, I'm not gonna complain, you earned me next months rent. He did specify that if I left you tied down to my gaming stool, he would autopay me the same amount every month, so your in for the long haul little guy. I'm not always naked though so it shouldn't be too bad. Hope you have fun!”

With her long winded explanation over, she set him on the stool face up and started to strip tease for the viewers. Slowly working up to taking her panties off, she left her skirt on as she lowered herself carefully to just above the toys face, teasing the crowd. They always ate this up. Sitting fully on the toys face, she covered the action with the front of her skirt as she winked at the camera. “Oh, you wanted to see this part? Well, how could I deny my generous fans.” She said as she revealed her shaven pussy to the camera. The tip of the bears nose was pushing into between her lips as she slowly ground back of forth on the bears face. Sensually moving her body back and forth, moaning slightly from the bears semi hard nose pushing into her, she got back up and turned around, her ass facing the camera now. Chimes sounding over the computer, the sound of donations rolling in, She said, “Oh, you want a real smother? I guess I can give you what you want, but I better keep hearing those chimes.” Slowly lowering her ass to hover over the toys face a moment, Sean was staring directly at her puckered shaven asshole, obviously used to seeing action it was kept nice and pretty for her viewers. Her ass was fully lowered down now, pressing into his face, nose penetrating the hole. She held it there, pushing his whole head down into the cushion of the stool as she posed for the donations. Sean had been able to taste and smell everything from her pussy grinding over his face to his nose inside her asshole. Maybe his life hadn't been so bad, if only hindsight mattered, he wouldn't be a permanent plaything for this cam girl. The girl now took to bouncing up and down on his face, grinding back and forth to use his nose to satisfy not just her asshole but also her pussy. The juices were flowing out now as she was spreading her lips to show the crowd his nose pressing deep into her hole. “Oh sweet little bear”, she breathed heavily, “You're just lucky my boyfriend wasn't here today. The crowd loves a good creampie. Maybe tomorrow”, She said with a wink towards the camera, followed by the sound of more donations. 

Turning back around, pussy covering his face, she rubbed her clit until her squirting finish blasted right into his little bear face. She tasted clean at least, if not a little salty. Maybe he could eventually get used to this, day in and day out. At least he was getting some kind of attention now. With the grand finale over, the girl was sitting naked on her stool as she normally would, bare ass completely covering the toys face as she pressed it into the cushion. Wriggling around a little, inadvertently pushing the bears nose into her asshole again, she thought that this was actually pretty comfortable. A girl could get used to this kind of seat for sure. 

“Alright guys, that's all I have time for today. But tomorrow my boyfriend is coming over and he said he's been waiting to give you guys a show. Maybe we can involve the bear tomorrow? Who knows! But I know one thing, were gonna have a lot of messy fun. Love you!”

With that, she closed the laptop. “You know, you really are pretty comfortable, sorry that you ended up here but a girl has to make money somehow and its really one of my few skills. Ill try to make it easy on you, but the crowd seems to have taken a liking to you. My boyfriend really is coming over tomorrow too, good thing I set you to auto clean and auto absorb because you'd have been thrown out pretty quick otherwise. I don't know if they want me to let the creampie drip over your face or just have me smother you post fuck but one way or the other, you're gonna have to get used to the idea of being my fuck toy. Luckily for you, I only use this room for cam shows, so you're gonna be alone for the rest of the time. Good luck little guy! See you tomorrow! And the teddy bear was alone again, something he had been used to before. Not looking forward to tomorrow, he tried to get some sleep, but the girls cum soaking through his face was proving to be a tough distraction.

Sean Pt. 2 by Tfjack
Author's Notes:

This is a longer one, heavy male interaction. enjoy!


Waiting alone in the dark room, Sean was left with his thoughts about how life had gone for him. He may have gone down a more tragic path than he anticipated, especially considering he had only been hoping for something quick and final, but he was confused about how he felt with his new situation. On the one hand, his new owner was quite possibly the hottest girl he had ever seen, outside of the internet at least. On the other hand, he was stuck being used by this girl for the enjoyment of the depraved online. His fate was in their hands, he didn't have high hopes. What had happened so far, being used as a toy for her personal enjoyment and financial success, was somehow enjoyable to him, if not a bit torturous, but he didn't enjoy the thought of being used by the boyfriend as well considering he had always been straight. He didn't have a choice in the matter though, what will happen will happen whether he wanted it to or not and that was entirely the fault of his own admittedly stupid life choices. With thoughts of his own circumstances heavy on his mind, and with his eyes wide open and unable to close them, Sean somehow finally fell into a fitful sleep.

The door slowly opened, the light being flicked on shortly after. “Wakey wakey mr teddy! We have a big day today! A new game just came out that I've been dying to play and you are my most comfortable chair. I wont be going live til later so its just gonna be me and you considering that you are a toy that can't speak or anything, I'm probably gonna forget that you are there while I'm playing the game but don't worry, you'll have lots of fun later!”

With that declaration, the girl walked over to the stool and looked down at the teddy bear, she was holding what looked like silk ties, “I forgot to tie you down yesterday so I'm just gonna go ahead and do that real quick.” She said while quickly and expertly tying the bear down at the throat and the waist to be a semi- permanent fixture of her gaming stool, to be used without discrimination by any and all who are in the room, forcing the little stuffed bear to suffer under whoever decided to torture him at the moment.

The girl was wearing her pajamas, obviously having recently woken up to play her new game. At least she wasn't naked this time, Sean thought, hopefully its better when there's that barrier between her ass and his face.

Sitting down without a care in the world for the bear now beneath her, the girl started downloading her game and pulled up reviews for it that had started to come in soon after the release. Meanwhile, Seans hopes for an easier time were dashed as it seems the girl wore the thinnest sleeping shorts in existence with nothing underneath. While it smelled like she showered soon after waking up, an asshole was still and asshole, with all the smells associated with it. His nose was being pushed up into it, while her pussy pushed right against his mouth. As a teddy bear, he had the trademark closed mouth stitch, yet as he found out yesterday, could somehow still taste everything that touched him anywhere in that general area. The girl didn't sit still either, she would occasionally shift around and push his hard nose a little further into her asshole before settling back down into relative calmness while she was on her computer. True to what she said, she pretty much forgot about him. The longer she sat in the stool on top of the bear, the sweatier she became, and Sean soaked up every last drop like a moisture wicking shirt, except he had to taste every salty drop as it soaked into his mouth. The compression of her ass on his face made it feel like he was being suffocated as well even though he didn't even need to breathe anymore, making it seem like he should pass out or be dizzy, but it was just a perpetually uncomfortable feeling that he never seemed to get used to with occasional breaks of fresh air whenever she moved a bit to stretch.

Several hours of gaming for the girl and torture for the bear later the door opened and in walked the girls boyfriend. “Hey babe! Playing the game already? I should have figured you wouldn't waste a minute.” He said as he walked over to the girl. Pausing the game and finally standing up from the stool, the girl greeted the man with a hug, “Yeah, its incredible. The quest line is gigantic and there are hundreds of side quests. I'm gonna lose so many hours to this game.” The mans gaze went from the girl to the stool as he noticed the toy tied down to the seat. “What's with the bear? Is this some part of your stream?” He asked. “Yeah, some guy got lucky and the chat wanted something normal for once. And even luckier, you get to have fun with him too if you want later. I guess it depends on what the chat wants tonight. I know I had plenty of fun with him last night.” She said with a wink.

Walking over and bending down to the bear the guy said “Oh I'm definitely gonna want to have some fun with him later, as long as you're gonna join me. I'm sure he's gonna have a blast. Well, how about you get dressed and we can grab some food before the show, ill take you to your favorite place and we can make a date of it.” The girl perked up at the prospect of getting her favorite food, “All right! Ill get dressed really quick so we can hurry up and go!” She said while walking out and leaving the guy alone in the room. Leaning down to the bear, the man whispered, “How about I show you exactly what you're in for later huh?” He unzipped his jeans and pulled them down just enough to reveal exactly why the porn star girl was with him. He was packing a porn star sized dick. This guy was big enough to put most guys to shame, it was a wonderful he didn't hurt anyone with that thing. Waving it in front of Sean's face he said, “I'm gonna enjoy playing with you later little guy, its not the first time Chloe used an Object in a stream that I joined. It always feels so much better knowing that it used to be someone and now they can't do anything about it except participate.” Pulling up his jeans and zipping them back up, he walked over to the door, “See ya later little guy” he said while turning out the light and leaving, the door closing behind him.

Oh great, the guy is a sadistic fuck, Sean thought while waiting for his next torture session. At least in between he got to be alone with nothing but his thoughts to keep him company. Could be worse, he could have been made anything, like a one time use condom that gets thrown away after being used. He heard that the people that go through that don't even actually die after, they just have to sit in filth for however long plastic took to degrade, which is a stupidly long time. Sean essentially self cleaned, so while he had to endure the same as a condom, he didn't have to sit in it forever. If only he was turned into something easy like a watch or something, then he could just be helpful without the pain and humiliation of being a masturbatory aid/ gaming stool. Seans line of thinking kept on that line for the few hours the couple was away, only stopping when he heard the door once again open. 

“Ugh, that food is always sooo good. Thanks for taking me baby, it always cheers me up. Maybe I can find a way to say thank you?” She said in a sexy voice. “Hm, I'm sure the chat will think of a few ways they'd like to see you thank me, so how about we go ahead and get ready?” Walking over to the computer, Chloe booted it up and pulled up the website she streamed from. “Let me go put on my outfit real quick, ill be right back.” She said as she hurried out of the room, once again leaving the man alone with Sean. The man, not wasting any time, walked over and sat down on the stool, covering the bears face with his ass. Luckily he was wearing jeans, so the only thing the bear felt was humiliation at being so casually used by this man that found so much pleasure in it. That would change when the girl got back however as they both would be wearing quite a bit less when they were getting into it, or rather, when he was getting into her.

Walking back into the room in a sexy schoolgirl outfit, Chloe saw David sitting on the stool, waiting for her to get back. “Getting acquainted with the bear already? You could have at least taken your jeans off first, they're so thick you probably can't even feel him. I made sure to wear almost nothing when I used him this morning and it felt amazing. He probably felt like he was suffocating under me too, good thing he doesn't need to breathe.” She walked over and sat on his lap, facing him and giving him a deep kiss while wrapping her arms around his neck. She felt him stiffen beneath her. Sean felt the pressure suddenly increase, pushing his face deeper into the mans ass, rough as it was with the jeans. “I can tell you're getting right into the mood” She said, wiggling on his erection. “How about we get started, its gonna be a fun one today, I can feel it. Maybe we can even get another person from the app to help out.” 

Getting up from his lap, Chloe turned around and logged on, going live. It didn't take long for people to show up in chat, they get a notification whenever she goes live. “Hey everyone, I hope you're all ready for tonight, I know you guys love it when David can find the time to have fun with us. He's already met the bear, he's excited to see what you guys want us to do. As you can see, David finds him quite comfortable, but I don't think he should be wearing jeans for this. What do you guys think?” She said as pings started going off already, donations with suggestions and requests coming through by the dozen. “Lets see, a lot of you want him to take of his clothes, some of you want him to get off the bear, that's probably not gonna happen, and some of you want me to sit on the bear. Whoever has the highest donation gets to choose so ill give you a few more seconds to see who wants it bad enough.” A few moments passed as more donations sounded in the chat, “Wow, a twenty dollar donation for david to remove just the jeans. Guess you want to work up to things a little slow, I like it. Ok david, you heard them, take the jeans off and show us what's beneath.” Standing up from the stool, david unzipped his jeans, and wanting to give them the show they were paying for, slowly pulled them down and off, easily enough since they never wear shoes in the streaming room. “Look at that chat, it looks like he's ready to go. What do you think we should do next? I know what my vote is on.” She said, making a show of looking at his massively erect dick. With the chat sending in request after request, Chloe read off another twenty dollar donation request. “You want me to sit on the bear while I give david a blowjob? Alright, your the one paying. How about I give you that thank you for the lunch now?” Chloe fluffed out her skirt and sat on the bear, this time wearing panties. Sean couldn't exactly see what was happening while Chloe was blowing david, but he knew she was getting aroused by it with how wet her panties were getting. She was soaking through them and into his face as she sucked him off, the up and down movement of her head causing her ass to slide back and forth over his face, smearing her pussy juices from his mouth and over his nose so he could smell it and taste it at the same time. If she was this wet with the panties on, he wasn't excited about when they came off again. 

“Alright chat, I think he's nice and ready to see what you guys want next. Ill give you ten seconds to think of something really fun, aaand go!” She said as the dings were growing in frequency. “You want to see david crush the bears face? David, think that sounds fun?” She asked, looking over her shoulder. “I think I can manage something.” He replied while walking over to stand over the bear. He crouched down so his ass was hovering just above the bears face, his dick and balls already laying on his chin. “This want you guys want? You think he's enjoying it down there?” He said while falling down on top of Sean's face. While Chloe had always smelled clean and showered, he could not say the same about david. Seans nose wasn't exactly in his asshole, but in between that and his balls, the sweat soaking into his face as he pushed down into him. The girls saliva had ran down and he could taste it dripping off his balls as she had been enthusiastic at it. David slid his ass back and forth to the pleasure of the chat, forcing the bears nose to go from his asshole to his balls, his dick slapping his chin every time. For Sean it was horrible, his sweaty asshole coating his mouth in its stink every time he slid slid forward. 

“How about we see what we can get to help us out chat, what Object do you want? Lube? That's a great idea, hopefully we have a taker for this one. They'll be destroyed after they're used though, hopefully they last long enough to at least enjoy it.” She said while pulling out her phone and putting in the request. Only seconds later, a small bottle of lube appeared in front of her and fell to the floor. Bending over, and purposefully showing her ass to the camera, she picked up the bottle of lube and showed it to the chat. “Wow, that was really fast, they must have hit random. Too bad they didn't set up the non permanent option in the random filter. Oh well, looks like you get what you want again chat, how about a hundred dollars and we will not only use this Object, but david here will fill me up with a sweet hot cum and we can let the little bear clean it all up.” Almost immediately after saying that, several dings went off, each of them a hundred dollars to request exactly what Chloe had suggested. “Oh, you want doggy style huh? Dirty little guy, aren't you? How about I bend over this stool, its exactly the right height.” She said while handing david the lube. Chloe pulled off her panties and sat down on the stool, leaning down and putting her hands on the wall for support while david quickly applied the lube, showing the chat the whole process before adjusting the camera so they could see from a side angle. Sean was trying to mentally prepare as Chloe came down on his face, just a small part of her pussy on his face with it open and ready for david to fill.

Brians vision was filled by a giantess in a hot school girl outfit when he was picked up and handed over to a muscular man standing naked next to her. Before he could even really process anything he was pushed out of a container he didn't even realize he was in and forced all over this hulk of a mans dick and pointed at the giant pussy in front of him, which for some reason was directly on top of a teddy bear that had been tied to a stool. While he would have loved to have fucked this girl, this isn't quite the way he wanted it to happen. His viewing was over as he was roughly shoved into her pussy, noticing that he could taste everything. The juices surrounding him thick and salty. He was dizzyingly pushed in and out over and over as they fucked, pre cum now adding to the flavors surrounding him. He could feel the bumpy walls of her pussy rubbing him all over as they constricted with her pleasure, and after what felt like an eternity the man erupted inside her, massive amounts of cum filling her up, with Brian joining it. Mixed with the cum, as the dick backed out, Brian slowly oozed out and fell onto a bears face, completely coating it in his new slimy form. Brians last thoughts as he blacked out were about the bear, wishing he could trade places, at least the bear wasn't dying from the massive sex happening around them.

Sean was in agony as the couple fucked above him. The mixture of lube and the juices coming out of the girl were smearing all over his face as he could hear them both moaning with pleasure for the camera. He wished he could trade places with whoever got to be the lube, at least then the torture would end, but instead he got to watch as the man came inside her, the cum immediately starting to leak out. The girls fingers came between her legs and spread open her lips so chat could see everything getting pushed out and dripped onto Sean's face. There was a huge amount of cum leaking out, Sean tasting every drop as he absorbed every bit of the fishy salty substance. Soon after, the cum had all been absorbed and the bear was dry once again, which was when the couple decided he would make a perfect cum rag to clean themselves with as first the girl wiped her messy pussy on his face, removing the last traces of lube Brian and the cum from herself, and david wiped the remains off from his dick, pretending to push it into Sean's mouth as he did so. 

“All right chat, I hope you enjoyed the explosive content today. Maybe next week, we can try out the new feature on objectify where I can set up a request with a pin code and one of you lucky viewers will be able to join me. Well, see you guys next time, love you!” Chloe said as she logged off. Sitting back down on the bear, she said, “Wow, you really got me good david, I'm starting to think you're a little too big because I am so sore now.” Looking down at the bear between her legs, “How are you holding up little guy? The good news is, the next show isn't until next week. You're a really good money maker you know, I've made over a thousand bucks between those two shows. You'll definitely become a regular, so I hope you're enjoying it.”

The couple got up and left the room, not hearing Sean crying to himself about his situation he's in for life. Not only is he being used for the enjoyment of this girl and her boyfriend but now, another Object was used and destroyed on top of him. He was even used to clean up the remains of the lube. He would never get used to this new horrible life.

End Notes:

I hope you guys enjoyed that one, I definitely enjoyed writing it. Let me know what objects you would like to see in future chapters, or what scenarios and you might actually see it. It definitely makes it easier for me to write a new chapter when I don’t have to think of the object before hand.

Steamed Frank by Tfjack
Author's Notes:

Ok, this is the first time I’ve really written something like this, outside of the gum bit in an earlier chapter and I took a different swing on the narrative, hope you all like it, especially the person that requested it. It was kinda rushed a bit and its not a super long chapter, but its also not the kind of thing I usually write.

Frank loved being out on the ocean, more than anything else he loved his job. It's the reason he never settled down and started a family, it would only hold him back from his one true love, lobstering. He didn't eat them, and he only sold enough to keep him going, the little creatures were too majestic for anything else with their little legs and powerful claws. He imagined how it felt to be a lobster, swimming along the bottom of the ocean without a care in the world other than the next meal or fight for territory, it must be amazing with a simple lifestyle. No worrying about all those adult dilemmas like bills and people. Frank hated being around other people, they just never made sense to him, not like these lobsters out here, so beautiful with their large red tails flopping around behind them. He would give anything to be just like them, eye stalks and everything.

Browsing through his phone whenever he floated through an area with a signal frank noticed an ad for an app called Objectify! “Now for more than just objects!” It seemed like an app that allowed you to transform into objects or apparently now animals. Frank was immediately interested with the idea of finally living out his underwater dreams, no longer having to worry about his next paycheck. Quickly filling out the required information, he set his transformation to lobster and anxiously awaited his new life under the sea.

Frank woke up feeling weird, his vision was weird and looking around made him realize that he didn't see so much as sense everything around him. Moving around he felt different, the app must have worked! He looked down and saw his amazingly blue lobster body in all its glory. A one in two million chance! He walked around on his little lobster legs, exploring his new sandy home when he noticed another lobster coming at him, this one a deep red with a sizable claw ready to crush a clam in half. Frank knew that lobsters would eat each other given the chance, so he readied himself to make a hasty retreat. Using his tail to push himself backwards, he didn't realize there was a trap right behind him until it snapped closed, sealing him to his new fate. He was pulled up to the surface and heard the fisherman exclaim their good fortune for finding not just a red lobster but an extra rare blue one! A payday was in their future for sure. Getting thrown into the icy cooling tank, Frank couldn't help but fall asleep as he awaited his fate.

Frank was starting to warm up when he noticed he was no longer on the boat, but in a tank overlooking some posh restaurant, several people ooh-ing and ahh-ing the rare blue lobster, hopefully he would just be a decoration and not on the menu. Blue lobsters cost a lot more  Even though they not only turned red after being cooked, but tasted the same as a red lobster, they were just a pricey novelty. He was once again ripped from his environment by someone that looked like a chef as someone had apparently decided to pay the hefty price tag for what would amount to an average meal. Frank didn't begrudge his fate, knowing it could be a possibility, he had just wished for more time under the sea as the most beautiful creature he could think of. The chef brought him into the kitchen to face a pot of water, frank knowing that it would be the most painful experience of his life as he was slowly steamed to death for the enjoyment of whoever payed for him.

True to his thoughts, frank had never felt this kind of pain before. Like when you touch a hot stove, but over his entire body as he slowly turned from blue to the fully cooked red. Somehow, even though he was fully cooked and by all rights should have been dead, his consciousness persisted in the dead lobster body, giving him an even worse feeling of dread. Pulled out of the pot with a large pair of tongs, frank could no longer move as he was gently placed on a large plate with a bowl of hot butter and some steamed asparagus. Being carried out by the chef himself, he was delicately placed down in the middle of the table, surrounded by what looked like basic college girls out on the town with daddies money, frank hated this kind of girl, always looking down on a lowly fisherman like him. Now it appeared they were more literally looking down at him, practically salivating with hunger. Reaching towards him, the attractive blonde at the head of the table roughly removed one of his legs, frank somehow still feeling everything as if he were still alive. All he could do was watch his leg rapidly vanish as she cracked it open, dipped it in butter and greedily slurped it down. The other girls all took turns savagely removing parts of his body, making frank feel as if he were slowly dissolving away, becoming nothing more than sustenance for these cruel giantesses. Soon, all that was left was his head and tail. Using the meat in the tail, the girl at the head of the table scooped out the meat in franks head and made to eat it all in one large bite. Frank watched as he was brought closer to the girls waiting mouth and gently placed inside the dark and moist cavern onto her slimy tongue. Her teeth ripped right through him as he experienced her molars grinding him into paste, and mixing with her now buttery saliva to be swallowed easily into her awaiting stomach acids. Feeling her swallow, he slipped right down, moving through her throat and dropped down with the remnants of his body, slowly dissolving away to nothing, his consciousness vanishing along with his body after hours of sitting with his body and the chewed up stalks of asparagus.

Carl by Tfjack

Callie was having a heavy period this month and it was definitely killing her, at least figuratively. She had just used her last tampon too, and the cramps were too bad for her to be able to leave to go to the store and buy more. She asked her twin brother carl if he would go and buy her some more but as usual, he rudely told her to deal with it and figure it out on her own. Fine then, if he wont help she will just place an order to have them delivered. Attempting to pull up instacart, she accidentally hit the Objectify! App instead. Not being the brightest at the best of times and in a lot of pain currently she didn't realize her mistake. She didn't really understand how the app worked, thinking it was a weird fetish dating app and wanting to check it out originally. She typed in the brand of tampons she used and hit search, only to be surprised when they appeared on the table in front of her. Instant delivery had been a thing for almost a year at this point but it still amazed her every time, although she didn't realize that these were actually a person and not a plain object. She happily and hurriedly grabbed the box and went into the bathroom to change out her old tampon. Pulling down her leggings and panties, she gently pulled out her old blood soaked tampon and dropped it in the toilet while grabbing a fresh one from the box. Pushing the tampon in quickly, she got up, pulled up her panties and leggings and walked out to continue about her day, hoping this one lasted a little longer.

Callies twin brother carl had a secret that not even his twin sister knew about, he had a really strange fetish. He wanted to be a strangers tampon, he didn't really know why he fantasized about it, he just knew that he got excited every time he thought of it. When the Objectify! App came out, he was hesitant about fulfilling his fantasy because the tampon ones all said “Permanent. You will die from this.” And he wasn't suicidal, he didn't want to die to live out one single fantasy. Just last week however they rolled out a new update where you can become a disposable object and after its used up, you go right back to being human again. He's not sure how they do any of this stuff, but he didn't care as he put in his information. Clicking onto the tampon tab, he heard his sister ask if he would go to the store for something. Not hearing what she wanted, he just told her to figure it out on her own. He had more important things to do. Giddy with excitement, he hit enter and waited for someone to order some tampons and get to using him already. 

With a light-headed feeling Carl blacked out. When he came to, he was still blind, which set off alarm bells in his head until he realized that duh its dark, he's inside a wrapper. Feeling movement, his excitement grew as he was carried into the bathroom. In his fantasies he's always used by the hottest girls in class, forgetting that there are plenty of other women that all use tampons, especially the ones he didn't find attractive. This exact realization was forced on him as the wrapper was pulled off and he didn't see a hot classmate sitting there but his own twin sister. This isn't what he wanted at all, sure a lot of guys were always hitting on her, but he wasn't one of those weirdos into incest and shit. He didn't have long to think about it when he was shoved into his twins pussy like he was just some common object. Her pussy was stiflingly hot and wet, the salty fluids soaking into his cotton body. With horror he realized he could still taste and smell as the coppery tang suddenly hit his tastebuds. The taste was overwhelming as she was bleeding profusely and his cotton body absorbed every last bit. Carl couldn't wait for this transformation to be over, he was never going to see his sister the same way again after being forced to experience the dark, wet hole.

Callie was always hornier when she was on her period, which never made sense to her. Unfortunately her boyfriend just broke up with her because her stupid brother was a jerk to him and scared him off. Now she didn't have any way to vent this frustration, outside of more personal means. On the bright side, its always a much easier clean up when she had a tampon in since they just soaked everything up anyways. Logging on to her laptop, she went to her incognito tab that was always up. She noticed some weird fetish site for inanimate transformations was up, her brother must have been using her laptop again. Ugh, she thought, she wasn't really into that kind of thing, not knowing what she was already subjecting her brother too. Heading onto her favorite porn site, she brought the laptop over to her bed, glancing over to confirm that she did indeed lock her door. She pulled up a video she thought looked hot, and settled back onto her pillow, reaching over to her drawer and grabbing her little vibrator. Hopefully this will take the edge off the cramps, she thought. Quickly growing aroused from the video, her hand went down her body to feel her pussy over her leggings. Massaging slowly up and down, she focused on her clit, getting more and more excited. She pulled off her leggings and panties and grabbed the vibrator. She moaned as the vibrations hit her, feeling the pressure grow inside her as the tampon soaked everything up. Hitting her clit just the right way, she climaxed hard, her pussy squeezing onto the tampon as she came into it. Breathing heavily she got up, put her clothes back on and walked over to the bathroom once again, thinking she probably should have waited til she had to change the tampon before ruining it. Good thing she had a whole box of them, she thought as she pulled the tampon out and dropped it in the toilet. She peed before grabbing a new one, hitting the tampon with the stream of hot urine. Grabbing a new one, she pushed it in, pulled her clothes back on, flushed, and walked back out. Hoping this one lasted a little longer, she actually had things she needed to do.

Carls fantasy had turned into a nightmare as he experienced his twins sisters heavy flow up close and personal, the coppery taste still in his mouth, but it was about to get much worse. He could feel the walls around him growing tighter, pulsing around him. He could feel her fluids building up behind him waiting to be soaked into his body, the salty taste of her cum joining the metallic taste of her blood. everything started vibrating shortly after, the squeezing contractions continuing. Barely able to stand it any longer, everything was over with a final flood of cum as his sister climaxed, completely filling his cotton mouth and body with her thick cum. After a few moments, he started to feel a tug as he was freed from his hellish wet prison and dropped into the startlingly cold water of the toilet. Adding insult to injury he felt her hot stream of pee hit his face and tasted the foul urine as it kept streaming onto him. Hopefully he would be back in his body soon because he couldn't stand this any longer. Suddenly carls vision went black once more, hoping to be back in his body soon enough. His hopes were dashed and he was filled with horror as he once again saw his sisters massive pussy filling his vision. He was the entire box of tampons, he thought with a feeling of dread as he was again pushed inside her wet hole to soak up any fluids that try to drip out.

End Notes:

Please, keep leaving me good ideas and you may see them in a future chapter. Thanks for reading!

John by Tfjack
Author's Notes:

Warning; includes male interaction

Objectify! New update, now refine your random. You can now set random to only a specific category like clothes or food instead of everything. Have fun!

Johns interest was piqued as he read over the new patch notes on the update that just rolled through. He had always wanted to hit random, but didn't want to risk being turned into food or toilet paper and just get destroyed. He wanted to have fun, not die. With ideas about being used by some hot giantess, John quickly hit random and blacked out as he waited to see what he would become.

Lisa was always losing socks and she never knew why and socks were very expensive to replace these days. Her friend had just told her about a new app though where people want to be transformed into objects that people are going to use. With this new information, she decided it would be a lot cheaper to have someone be her sock for the day instead of buying a new pair. Putting in her request and setting it for just a few hours, Lisa was surprised at just how quickly it was accepted as a sock magically matching her other popped into existence right next to her.

“Thank you so much for accepting my request so quickly, it should be a nice easy day for you. I just have to go to the gym! Hope you have fun little guy!” Lisa said to the sock next to her.

Without giving the sock a second thought, she slipped him on, put her shoes on and proceeded to the gym. It was cardio day.

John saw the beautiful giantess standing over him. Tall, lean, and probably the most attractive blonde he had ever seen. John wasn't exactly into feet or anything but just being used by her would be exhilarating regardless if it is just as a sock. 

As Lisa slipped him on, he could smell her with every part of his body, able to taste her as well. She smelled and tasted clean, as if she had just showered before putting in the request. This shouldn't be so bad, John thought.

The ride to the gym was pure bliss for john as he spent time with his temporary owner, even stuffed inside the not so great smelling shoes, he loved being wrapped around her. Walking wasn't as great, the pressure being immense and all over his body. It didn't exactly hurt or anything, but it wasn't comfortable.

Walking into the gym, Lisa was disappointed as her favorite bike machine was being used. “Oh well, guess ill just have to use the treadmill today.” she said as she made her way over to the last remaining treadmill. Turning on her music and setting the treadmill at a steady jog, she began her exercise. She quickly worked up a sweat as she continued to push herself to the beat of the music. Any thought of the person she was using as a sock was lost as she fell into a trance of running. Several treadmill miles later she slowed down and stepped off the treadmill, her exercise over for the day. Lisa went to return home to shower and change before work later that day.

Johns bliss slowly died down as Lisa walked over to the treadmill. Starting out slow didn't turn out to be too bad but when she sped up and worked up a sweat, john was filled with the salty moisture. It didn't really taste bad, kind of like salty water, but it smelled horrible. Lisas exercise felt like it was taking all day, the force of her foot causing johns entire body to ache all over when he felt her start to slow down and then get off of the treadmill. Feeling like he was body slammed repeatedly into a wall, john was grateful for it to finally be over. 

Lisa quickly made her way home, living relatively close to the gym. Smelling herself, she desperately needed a shower after that run. Grabbing some fresh clothes, she took off her old clothes and tossed them in the dirty laundry basket by her bedroom door and made her way to the shower, no thoughts about the person that had dedicated their time to being a sock.

What Lisa didn't know, was there was a reason her socks always seemed to end up missing. Her older brother had a foot fetish, and couldn't help himself when his sister went to the gym. He found her just as attractive as everyone else, and she wouldn't miss a sock here and there, right?

Sneaking in to the bedroom while she was showering, he grabbed the sock on top and gave it a deep sniff. There was nothing better than his sisters socks after a long run. He made his way back to his bedroom with his prize. He had to be quick, otherwise his sister might find out.

John was happy when Lisa was finally home and she took him off she was hot, but that was torture regardless. Smelling like foot sweat and feeling like hot garbage, john sat at the top of the laundry basket waiting to turn back into a man. He still had a few hours to go, and he didn't mind just waiting it out. Unfortunately things quickly escalated as he felt rough hands grab him and carry him away, but not before bringing him up to his nose and inhaling. This guy is definitely a sicko, John thought.

John was carried into the older brothers bedroom and laid delicately on the bed, johns horror growing as he realizes what's about to happen. He can see the brother lock the door and pull out a bottle from his nightstand while deftly unbuckling his pants and pulling them down. John was grabbed with one hand and held open as he felt lube being poured into his open body and then quickly slipped onto the brothers dick. He could taste the unwashed dick and smell the musky odor that was now filling his entire body as he was slowly rubbed up and down. Feeling disgusted, john was pushed up and down faster as the brother started to breathe faster and faster. Feeling him spasm, john could taste the salty cum as it blasted into his body, the warm goo covering him completely. He was pulled off the brothers dick and used to clean off what was left on his dick and casually tossed onto the floor under the bed, now waiting to turn back while being filled with another mans cum.

Hours later John popped back into his bedroom, feeling violated, still able to taste the remnants of lube and cum. Grabbing his phone, he vowed to never transform again as he deleted the Objectify! app off of his phone.

End Notes:

I’m going to try to stick to a weekly schedule like I’ve been doing, but I am only human with a full time job and whatnot so ill see what I can manage

“You” by Tfjack

“You”

Scrolling through the options on Objectify! nothing really catches your eye, but with nothing else to do on a lazy Saturday morning you decided to say fuck it and hit random, setting the new options to non lethal and non permanent. A box popped up letting you know about a new feature before letting you hit accept.

“Would you like to try out the new proximity feature? We will scan your immediate surroundings for anyone who may also have the app and they will be notified of a request in their area without telling them who you are. It will let them choose what to transform you into without them needing to request something first.”

You lived on campus, thinking of all the hot sorority girls within a half mile you gleefully hit accept. Maybe you'll get to be a dildo for one of the college cheerleaders, or a bra for that hot big titty goth girl next door. A message flashed on the screen telling you someone had accepted the request, and you started blacking out, wondering what exactly you would get to be. Waking up, the giant face of a girl filled your vision. She had to be about the hottest chick you had ever seen. When she stood up, you could see she had a nice and lean athletic build that would have you watering at the mouth if you were still human. She was wearing a crop top and a short skirt, sexy enough to cause an accident if she were to walk on the sidewalk. She picked you up and carried you over to a mirror hanging on her wall.

“hey there little object, I wasn't expecting to have any fun today so you're lucky I actually checked my notifications. My friend is over and i think were gonna play around a little. Hope you enjoy it.”

Looking in the mirror, you can see that to your delight you actually were transformed into a dildo. Eight inches long, plenty thick too. You mentally squirmed with delight at the thought of being inside this hot goddess holding you up right now. What you would give to fuck her for real, but oh well, you'll take the next best thing.

The owner yelled at her door suddenly, “Hey bitch, get in here, we have a little toy to play with and you're gonna be first. I wanna see how far he fits in your tight little pussy.”

“I'm coming, hold onto your panties. Oh wait, you aren't wearing any, never mind.” The voice on the other side of the door said.

Your heart sank when you saw the owner of that voice, your cousin. You grew up with her but grew distant a few years ago. You didn't even know she went to the same college as you. She was always on the hotter side growing up but with her being your cousin, that was completely taboo. Apparently now you'd be doing a lot more than having bad thoughts.

“Ooh, he's a nice size too, I haven't had anything that big up here.” Your cousin said.

“Get on the bed, ill warm you up and get you nice and wet. Well just see how far he goes.” The goddess said to your cousin.

“Hmm you're extra feisty today, i like it babe.” Your cousin said with a wink.

She walked over to the bed and crawled on top, flipping her skirt up you could see that she too was apparently going commando, showing off her fully shaved pussy and ass.

“Come get it while its hot.” She said while bending over on all fours.

The giantess holding you brought you over to the bed and laid you down so you could watch the foreplay. She slowly leaned in and gave your cousin a long, slow lick all the way up from pussy to asshole. Licking around the rim, she slowly pushed a finger in and around her pussy, making your cousin shiver with excitement. Sticking her tongue deep in her ass, you could see your cousin visibly moisten at the feeling.

Reaching her hand down and grabbing your dildo body, you were brought face to face with the wet, sloppy pussy of your own cousin. Your face was slowly dragged up from the bottom and ended at the edge of her asshole. You could smell and taste the saliva and cum coating every inch of her pussy and ass. Going back down through her lips you were slowly pushed inside your cousin, tasting her cum and feeling the pressure of her pussy pushing against your whole body. Face first you went all the way in, filling her to the brim as you felt her convulse with pleasure at your body hitting the very back. You were pushed in and out as she started breathing faster and faster. You were suddenly pushed out with a wave of cum as your cousin climaxed.

Picking you up, you saw the enlarged face of your cousin. She licked her own juices off your body and stuck you entirely in her mouth, hitting the back of her throat. She cleaned everything off, leaving you with nothing but a coating of saliva as she pulls you out.

“Your turn.” You hear her say to the other girl

Finally, you think. Time to get to the hot chick, you'll never see your cousin the same way again. The two girls start making out, strings of cum and saliva stringing between their lips as you are brought down between the other girls legs to see her pretty pussy just sitting there, waiting to be filled. Pushing between her already slick lips, you keep going all the way to her asshole. Pushed face first into this tight little hole, all you smell is the spit covering you and the shit inside as you are pushed as far as your eight inch body will go. Not expecting anal, she hadn't done any special prep either, so you were coated in her shit as your cousin pushed you in and out of her girlfriends ass, being squeezed by her colon trying to pull you deeper inside. You could hear the girl practically panting with pleasure as she felt your dildo body filling up her ass like she's never experienced, and you were pushed out once more on the bed, feeling weariness down to your bones. Both girls looked down at you, covered in sweat and cum.

“Well little guy, that was a lot more fun than i was expecting.” Your cousin said to you. “We're definitely gonna favorite you to use later once we've rested up a bit. Don't worry, it will save you as anonymous so we wont know who you are. But we paid for the extra expensive deluxe version, so you dont even get to say no anymore, we can just transform you whenever we want and its going to be a lot. Have fun little guy!

You wake up on your bed, still feeling like you were inside your cousin and her girlfriend, the horror dawning on you that you're gonna be getting used as a sex toy by your cousin a whole lot more from now on. You can never tell her its you either, the taboo nature of what you had already done too much to handle being made public. With a sigh, you resign yourself to the life of fuck toy as you try to go on with your lazy Saturday.


This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=9257