VR: Darkest Fantasies by TheTinyMan
Summary:

In a world where VR tech has really stepped up, various giantess fans seek to get their hands on the newest, most realistic VR tech out there. Everything comes with a price however..

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Categories: Vore, Giantess, Fantasy, Feet, Footwear, Odor, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 7910 Read: 15973 Published: April 28 2020 Updated: May 08 2021
Story Notes:

Hey there! Tiny is back with his bi-annual story. Lol, but I felt inspired tonight, especially considering quarantine, and there being nothing better to do. So please, if you like it, leave a review, let me know how you feel. No promises, like, definitely don't count on it, but maybe, just maybe, I might decide to write another chapter. But seriously, it's super unlikely so... yeah.

1. James' Darkest Fantasy by TheTinyMan

2. James: Epilogue by TheTinyMan

3. Nathan's Darkest Fantasy by TheTinyMan

James' Darkest Fantasy by TheTinyMan
Author's Notes:

Here's the story, enjoy!

James was twenty-two years old, and he considered himself very tech savvy. He was often the one to help out at work, whenever something broke with the computers. He even helped his parents get their internet working, so they could do video calls with him, every now and then. But, out of all the modern technology, there was always one kind of tech that fascinated James. Virtual Reality. When it first came out, it was kind of silly, allowing people to pretend they were on roller coasters, or driving really fast cars. And sure, there was nothing wrong with that, but James knew it had greater potential. And certainly, he wasn’t the only one. In fact, before long, porn companies jumped on this trend, trying to give their paying viewers the most realistic experience while they jacked off. Yet even still, this wasn’t quite what James wanted.


The young man had always had a rather peculiar kink. He was the submissive kind, and if he had a say, he would love to be submissive to a dominating woman, thousands of feet tall. Or rather, he’d want to be a thousand times smaller, giving him a giantess, without having the whole “destroy the city” issue. After all, he wasn’t a greedy person, nor did he get off on other’s pain. Simply put, James wanted a personal giantess, one who could fulfill all of his darkest fantasies. Even better, if she was completely unaware the entire time, that would send him to the moon. He often found that when they played along, it just wasn’t quite as exciting. All that power, without even realizing you had it, that was what made the concept so hot to him… Sadly though, there wasn’t much of a market for VR Giantess scenarios. At least, that was until recently.


A company known as GIGANTA had released the perfect solution for James, and any fellow giantess lovers out there. They had developed a full body suit, that, along with a VR headset, would allow the user to feel everything that they saw. This was truly the peak of ultimate pleasure, with the headset even coming with scent shooters, giving the person using it the opportunity to smell what it was like when the scenario was shot. Or, if you were feeling bold, there were sensors that attach to the user’s head, which would allow a scenario to be built from the individual’s own thoughts. This was perhaps the greatest part of it all, because any guy who has imagined some girl they’ve seen, be it in real life, or in movies, would now have that opportunity to feel what it would be like to be at their mercy.


When this was announced on the underground, on the sites only giantess lovers would think to look, James hopped on the bandwagon right away. Of course, tech like this did not come cheap, with the whole set selling for around 3000 dollars. Still, James had stashed away some money, not for any reason in particular, but now seemed like the time to use it. Without giving it another thought, James moved money from his savings to his checking account, and he purchased the “Ultimate VR Experience.” Having filled in all his information, address included, he submitted his purchase and was told that the suit, and everything that was to come with it, would be arriving in around seven days. Satisfied, James turned to PornHub, to look up some amateur giantess videos, having grown a little too excited.

~~~~~~~~

Around Seven Days Later

~~~~~~~~

James was in the supermarket, purchasing some groceries. He lived alone, so he didn’t really need a lot. That being said, he often did choose to make dinner, which is partly what helped him save so much money in the first place… As he finished collecting everything he needed, he went to his favorite checkout register. The girl who checked him out was named Isabella, and he had had a crush on her for a while. They made idle conversation every time he checked out, but he always had the feeling that she probably wasn’t into him. He couldn’t tell for sure, considering he was bad at reading women, but she was cute. She had long, auburn hair, pulled back in a ponytail, and emerald green eyes. She was neither thin nor heavy, finding a happy medium that looked normal to him. And as always, she wore her black polo with her khaki pants that was the standard uniform for this local supermarket, all tied together with a cute pair of Vans. They were black, simple, and if she wore socks with them, they had to have been the no-shows, as he could never see them.


Finishing up, and collecting all his groceries, he waved an awkward goodbye, before heading back home, ready to settle in for a quiet evening. However, as he arrived back at his apartment, he noticed a blank box on his doorstep, and immediately forgetting about his groceries, he rushed upstairs and opened it up. He knew it was his full body suit, and he couldn’t wait to figure out how everything worked. James had been so excited for this VR tech to arrive, he had abstained from jerking it for the entire week, wanting his first time with the suit to be something truly special. He just hoped that they had made sure there was a way to keep the inside from getting too sticky and gross…


Pulling out all the various components, James found a little booklet at the bottom of the box. Giving it a quick read-through, it showed him how to put the suit on, recommending that he wore no clothes underneath, in order to allow the suit to give him the full, unfiltered experience. It also showed him where to place the wires on his head. Running through everything took about an hour and a half, and another hour after that was required for the headset to fully charge. But after the long and tedious setup process, James was ready to try his suit out. Zipping it up in the back, the suit was a sleek black, all one piece. The headset covered his entire face, even his mouth, and he had slight concerns about how he was supposed to breathe. However, when he got the entire thing on and connected, he found he had no trouble breathing. As it powered up, text began appearing before his very eyes.


Good Evening, James

Let’s Explore Your Fantasies


The text then disappeared, before a number of options had popped up. At first, James was unsure how to select everything, but it seemed that by just thinking about what he wanted, the suit already selected exactly what he needed. “Unaware, Feet, Footwear, Odor, Safe, Customizable.” That last option referred to the type of fantasy he had wanted to experience. Forget looking for “professionals,” they had no clue what he really wanted. What he wanted might not have been moral, but it was his own dark fantasy, and nobody could judge him for where his mind would go. It wasn’t like the real world would be affected by what he did in his fantasy. So, without hesitation, James envisioned Isabella, with every last detail being completely faithful to how he remembered her. She was tall, around 6 feet, and while he’d never personally gotten close to her shoes, he had to imagine they were at least a size 12. Having every last detail in place, a little more text flashed across the screen.


Your Fantasy Starts… Now


And just like that, James was in a living room. He was in Isabella’s living room, or at least, what he would have pictured it to look like. While he was looking, James felt a little zap on the back of his neck, but he had no time to think, as he heard the titanic footfalls of what he could only presume to be Isabella coming into the living room. She had walked in the front door, and she looked exhausted, something James could tell, even if he couldn’t see her face very clear. He had begun to run towards her, only to be knocked over by yet another powerful footstep, as James watched her move across the room. Looking towards her, he saw her kick off her Vans, and just as he had hoped, there were no socks covering those perfect bare feet. They looked so beautiful to him, and his mind went wild with everything he could do.


Isabella made her way to her couch, settling down after a hard day of work. Her hot and sweaty feet rested against the cool, wooden floor. This was James' opportunity, and he wasted no time sprinting towards those massive beauties he had long fantasized about. He wasn’t even within 500 feet when the smell started assaulting his nostrils. He had expected them to be pungent, he had even hoped for that, but he was not prepared for just how strong they really were. Still, despite the ripe scent, he was going to enjoy his fantasy, and make sure that this suit was worth every single cent he paid for it.


When James had finally reached those lovely toes, he wasted no time in gripping onto them, pulling himself up, little by little. Her skin was surprisingly easy to climb, and he used little to no effort to climb to the top. He admired the view, and was surprised by how still she had been throughout the entirety of his journey. He assumed that this was simply because he was too small to be felt.. That and he had wanted her to be completely unaware of him. Still, he had expected a little resistance, which seemed slightly off, given that the machine was supposed to give him his exact fantasy. Sighing, James decided to ignore that minor detail, considering everything else was perfect. Even her nail polish was exactly as he imagined it, a bright aqua color. Her nails looked like she took good care of them, something he appreciated, although he wasn’t sure about the rest of her foot.


Walking across the nail, James decided to take a breather when he reached where her toe connected with the rest of her foot. He had climbed the big toe, which had given him plenty of room. Laying down, and breathing in the pungent odor of her amazing feet, James wished he could live here forever. His darkest fantasy had finally been realized, and it was everything he had hoped it would be and more. Little did he know though, things would soon take a turn for the worst.


Isabella’s phone began ringing, something which caught James completely off guard. The loud sound of her ringtone gave him a headache, but it was soon replaced by her voice, something he could handle a little bit better. Still, he couldn’t make out her words, only that she was excited when talking to whomever was on the phone. Shaking his head, James felt frustrated now, because this was all deviating from what he had originally imagined. He had wanted to explore her feet, get off, and leave without her ever knowing. And sure, she didn’t know he was there, but how was he supposed to enjoy himself with her chatting away. Tapping his arm, he said, “End Scenario,” the keywords meant to end his VR Experience. Only, upon speaking the words, nothing happened, so he tried again. Once nothing happened again, James reached around to his back where he hit what was supposed to be the emergency eject button. Once again, nothing happened, and in all his moving around, James lost his balance, and began tumbling, falling in between Isabella’s big and second toe.


At this point, James was cursing out loud, using every swear he could think of, and even creating a couple of new ones. This piece of junk that he had spent so much money on, was acting up in his time of need. Worse yet, his fall, which left him lodged in between her mammoth-sized toes, along landed him into a bit of toejam. As much as he struggled, and tried to break free, he couldn’t manage to shake loose. This was going a little too far for his comfort level. Sure, James enjoyed the idea of a giantess, he even enjoyed the idea of being merciless at her feet, but this experience was out of his control now. Instead of allowing him to masturbate, the suit left him in a frightened state, unsure of when he was going to be free again. Not to mention, he wasn’t sure what the side effects were, of him being inside the fantasy too long. All he knew now, was he needed to find a way out soon, by any means necessary.


~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile in Isabella’s Point of View

~~~~~~~~


“Hey girl! Yeah, I just got home from work, it was such a crazy day…” “No, I don’t have any plans for tonight, I just kind of came in, kicked off my shoes, and sat down to relax…” “Go to the bar, tonight? Karaoke? I mean, yeah, that would be fun. My feet are a little sore, but I could still do some dancing…” “Five minutes? Damn, girl, you must have really been hoping I’d say yes. Well, I’ll get ready in a moment, and I’ll meet you outside. See you soon!” *Click*


~~~~~~~~

Back to James

~~~~~~~~


It seemed as if there was no other choice. Until James could get this suit to eject him, he needed to get away from the one thing he desired most. It was a shame, but her foot would be a distraction to him, and he didn’t want to risk her messing him up. As for the toejam, James swallowed every ounce of hesitation he had, and he began chowing down on the toejam, trying to eat his way through it. He was only about halfway done, having gagged on every bite he ate, when suddenly, the walls around him began to press inward. James was out of his mind scared, fearing the worst as the two toes pressed together. Sure, he had chosen safe, but with everything else that had gone wrong, he wasn’t sure if that made any difference.


Fortunately, even if the rest of his fantasy had gotten corrupted, James' choice to remain safe did not change. As the toes pressed around him, he felt himself squishing into her skin, glad to know he was as durable as he had always imagined himself being. That gladness would soon turn to anguish though, as he realized that he was still trapped, and her toes coming together was a result of her standing up. She was making her way back across the living room, and right back to where she had left her Vans discarded. James was only able to see glimpses of the outside, from his tightly held position, but he knew exactly where he was going, fulfilling another request he had once wanted long ago.


Isabella had slipped on her Vans, wriggling her toes around, allowing herself to get comfortable again in her size 13 shoe. Her toes' wild movements had dislodged James, allowing him to fall onto the moist, warm insole. This was his prison now, with the shoes being slightly tight. Trying to back away from the overly powerful feet, James' efforts were fruitless. One step forward sent James sliding right underneath her big toe. As soon as her toe landed on the ground, James was flattened, buried and plastered to that big toe. He would remain stuck like that with every single step she took. Not even when she got in the car with her friend, was he able to free himself, her toe almost knowingly pinning him down. Still, though, she was oblivious to the struggles of the tiny man beneath her feet.


When Isabella and her friend arrived at the bar, they sang karaoke and danced to every song they knew. While James was incredibly durable, that did not mean he couldn’t feel the pressure of every step she made, with every song and every dance. Poor James, he had succumbed to his dark fantasies, and he was now realizing just what it would mean to be subservient to an unknowing giantess. This wasn’t what he wanted, this wasn’t how he had envisioned it. It was worse than every story he had read, every video he had ever watched. He realized the ones who had died in those stories and videos, they were the lucky ones, the ones who received mercy. The ones who ended up like him, they would be trapped. And little did James know, while he was suffering in his own personal hell, Isabella was actually discussing him with her friend, saying how cute he was, and how she had wished he would ask her out already. That day would never come though…


Weeks and months went by, and James remained trapped close with Isabella’s feet. If he was not pinned and stuck to her toes, he was left to spend his time alone, inside her Vans. Occasionally, she’d wear flats, or heels, and he’d have a change of pace there, but it was always those damned Vans that she had come back to. Never could James stray too far from her feet, or feet related objects, as fate always had a way of putting them back in his path. Escape was all but a distant hope, a dream.


After the first week of James’ disappearance, his parents had grown concerned, especially considering he never usually missed their video calls. Too many days missed at work resulted in him being fired, with his employers not even initially thinking about why an employee who never missed a day, would all of a sudden become a no-call, no-show. And as for James’ apartment, his car was still there, the groceries having spoiled long ago. Inside his apartment, there was nothing, no trace of what had happened to him. The suit he had purchased, along with the box, the receipt, and everything related to it had disappeared. GIGANTA had personally cleaned out his apartment of anything related to them, for legal reasons, when they realized what had happened. A small glitch in their VR had somehow managed to teleport James into a real, live, experience. He had really shrunk, and he was really with Isabella. And while GIGANTA could have tried to help him out, the liability and lawsuits that would come with that were too much. Instead, James would get to spend the rest of his days, living out what was one his darkest fantasy.

End Notes:

As I said before, I hope you enjoy my story. I spent a couple of hours on it, so while I'm sure it's not perfect, I tried to make it an enjoyable length, with enough content for people to get what they want. Thank for reading! -Tiny

James: Epilogue by TheTinyMan
Author's Notes:

After having read some reviews, and feeling inspired once again, I present an epilogue for James. I have no clue yet, if this will be the last chapter, or if there will be more to come, but please enjoy his excerpts of torture.

James was trapped in his darkest fantasy, never to escape. He wouldn’t die, at least, not for a long time, due to him selecting safety when he decided upon his fantasy. For him, the days would be torturous, and they’d run together over time. That being said, there were a few days in particular that stood out. Either as days of hope, or days when things were worse than usual. In every case though, everything leveled out, leaving him trapped, as fate had its plan for him. Even still, here are some of those days.


Day 4:


James had been trapped with Isabella’s feet for 4 days now, and he was finally beginning to realize there wasn’t much hope. In those 4 days, she had gone to the club, she had gone to work, and she had even gone to the gym a couple of times. Sadly for him, her Vans were her favorite pair of shoes, for practically every occasion, so he was well acquainted with both them, and her feet. They were strong, and it wasn’t just the smell. Her toes were powerful enough to scoop him up, without mercy, without him standing any chance of breaking free. The worst part of it though, was that she didn’t even know she was doing this to him. What was once his greatest kink, was now his greatest agony and sorrow.


He had expected this day to be like all the rest, her going to work, or the store, or something. He was, at the time, deposited in her shoe, and he was thankful for the small reprieve. Every other night, when she had kicked off her shoes, he had been pulled away from them, following wherever her feet led him. This time though, he had room to breathe, even if the air was cheesy and rancid. Nevertheless, after resting a few hours, a new spark of hope ignited in James, when he saw Isabella leaving. He could just barely see out of the mouth of the shoe, but he saw her walking out, wearing a pair of her flats. He didn’t know why he was spared, but he wasted no time in rushing to the wall. Using all the strength he had left, he climbed the shoe, scaling it until he had finally made it out.


It was a miracle, maybe James could be free yet. Looking around, he saw the same floor he had seen countless times, and he started to wonder what to do. He could try to get her attention, or he could try to escape. He wasn’t sure escape was the best option, so he decided he’d make his way to a position where he could be found. Since he was near the couch, he chose that as his next destination to climb. After a couple of hours, he finally made it to the top of the arm. The couch climbing had taken a lot of his energy. He could have decided to go for the seat, but he had seen enough giantess content to know that that was how he got sat on. Instead, he settled into place, and within 10 minutes, Isabella had returned home. Kicking off her shoes, as she usually did, she sat down on the couch, getting ready to watch some TV.


Seeing Isabella look over to the end table for the remote, James began waving, hoping he’d get her attention. And get her attention he did, just not in the way he had hoped for. Isabella looked down at him, and said aloud, “What an odd piece of fuzz?” Not wanting her nice couch to look dirty, she picked him up, and flicked him away. She was none the wiser that the “fuzz” she had just grabbed was actually a real, sentient being. And as for James, after having the life nearly squeezed out of him, by her impressive finger strength, he flew not far from the couch, landing right back in those Vans he had so desperately tried to escape. Sobbing to himself, he finally accepted that there was no hope for him, and there was no point in trying to escape. He wasn’t a human anymore, he was nothing, and at this point, all he could do was try to survive.


Day 33


Isabella invited her best friend, Lexi, over. They were going to head to the movies, but first, they were having a couple girl’s night drinks. Lexi had kicked off her Nikes, having just ran 3 miles earlier. She didn’t even have a chance to shower before she came over, but she had been training for a marathon, and she was very strict about her timing for her runs. While they were there, James was sleeping inside of his home, those old, worn Vans. He couldn’t hear the conversation, because he was resting, and he took every opportunity he had, given how rare they came.


Lexi acknowledged the old shoes, saying, “You know, you’ve had those shoes forever, girl. And you wear them all the time? Are they really that comfortable?” Isabella responded, “Yeah, they give a surprising amount of support, even while I’m working all day. They are the most comfortable pair of shoes I’ve ever worn.” This led Lexi to thinking, before suggesting, “Do you think it’d be okay if I tried them out when we go to the movies? We wear the same size shoe, so you could wear mine, or another pair of your own, if you’d be willing?” Isabella smiled, and said, “Of course, go ahead, you can try them on right now if you’d like.” With Izzy’s blessing, Lexi walked over to the shoes, and slipped them right on.


Meanwhile, James had heard thunderous footsteps, meaning his alone time was coming to an end. However, the foot he saw entering was different. It seemed rougher, more calloused. And the smell, it was enough to make him vomit, or at least, he would if he had anything to vomit. Lexi wore her Nikes barefoot, so the smell was way worse than if she had chosen to wear socks. And James, there wasn’t much he could do, since Lexi’s foot was actually slightly bigger than Isabella’s. Her toes surrounded him, smothering him in their meaty flesh. He was encased in a new kind of hellish prison, worse than all the days he had experienced before.


Struggling to climb on top, James noticed that Lexi kept her nails painted black. That being said, she was due for a pedicure, with the paint having mostly chipped. His observations were cut short though, as her first couple steps knocked him right back down to the ground. He rolled too, just in time for him to end up right underneath her second toe. Putting his hands up, he engaged in a fruitless effort to defend himself from his “attacker.” Every step she took smashed him into the insole, her steps heavier than Isabella’s ever were. And he’d experience it all night, as Isabella and Lexi walked to the movies, the theater being close enough that driving would have been pointless. The whole movie, she’d wriggle her foot about, never really giving him a moment of peace. Even worse, the longer he spent with Lexi’s foot, the harder it was to keep that awful odor from laying its all out assault on his nostrils.


When the movie was over, the girls went back to Isabella’s place, and they kicked off their shoes. Unfortunately for James, he was crammed between Lexi’s third and fourth toes. He struggled with all his might, to no avail. He needed to get free, he knew he needed to, because as bad as it was being trapped by Isabella, he’d take an eternity with her, over a day with Lexi anytime. The girls sat and chatted, which allowed James a little time to come up with an escape plan. However, an abrupt movement signaled that their conversation had come to an end. In one last act of desperation, James bit Lexi’s toe, which caused just enough of an unconscious twitch for her to spread her toes, and free him. He began running, but before he could get far, another foot hovered over him, and Isabella’s foot landed on top of him, as the two went in for a hug.


Seeing Lexi off, Isabella got ready for bed afterwards, with James spending the night stuck to the sole of her foot. Still, it was much better than Lexi, and he was thankful he had made it.


Day 167


On a lazy fall afternoon, Isabella had noticed that her nail polish was starting to chip away. She couldn’t have that, she always liked to make sure her feet were nice and pretty. James practically glued to the underside of her big toe, the sweat doing a great job at keeping him adhered. However, due to Isabella allowing her feet to slide across the cool floor, James was peeled away. For the first time in a while, he wasn’t immediately trapped by her feet, he could follow his own will, go wherever he wanted. A burst of excitement flooded him, though it was very short lived. Before long, Isabella returned, carrying with her a bottle of pastel green nail polish, as well as some nail polish remover. Sitting down on the couch, she set her nail supplies on the floor, with James just barely avoiding being trapped.


While she was cleaning off her toes, preparing them so that she could apply a new paint, James found himself admiring her color choice. He still hated her feet, and everything that had to do with them, but he couldn’t deny that pastel green was a very pretty color. It wasn’t long either, before she had finished prepping her toes. Grabbing and shaking the bottle, Isabella pulled off the lid with the brush that was attached. A sudden sneeze however, caused her to drop her nail brush on the floor. A silent curse from her, as she knew she’d have to clean that up. A loud curse from James, as the brush rolled over top of him, the paint being even stickier than the sweat had been previously. No matter how hard he struggled, he couldn’t break free, and he could only watch as she returned the brush to the bottle, unknowingly drowning him in the process.


Despite finding himself completely submerged in the nail polish, James managed to not swallow any. Somehow, he was able to hold his breath for longer than usual, although he didn’t complain too much, nor did he question why that was. Instead, he focused on the bigger picture, namely, Isabella’s big toe. As she pulled the brush out of the bottle once again, nail polish and James clung tight to it, until she ran it across her toe. At first, only the nail polish had come off, but as she went back down with it again, James too found himself adhering to the top of her toenail, surrounded by paint. He wanted to get up, but the whole ordeal had exhausted his body, and he had to take a moment of rest, in order for him to have the strength to pull himself up. However, that moment would be his downfall.


While James rested, Isabella went through and painted all her other nails. She wasn’t perfect at her paint job, but she’d seen other people’s nails, and she knew she could have done a lot worse. Still though, on some toes, namely her two big ones, it seemed as if the paint was a little thin. This called for a second coat…


James gathered all the strength he had, and prepared to push up off her nail. The polish had dried a little, making it more difficult for him to break free. Yet, after a moment, he could hear the cracking, and he knew he was about to get out of here. Or at least, that was what he had thought. As he was about to stand up, James was flattened back down, face first against her toe. New nail polish was liberally applied, effectively sealing him. It didn’t take long for the nail polish to dry either, and with a much thicker coat, it was clear that James wasn’t going to be able to force his way out. Cursing at her, himself, and anything else he could think of, James found himself trapped in a whole new situation. For the next few weeks, James was forcibly stuck to her toe, 24/7, with no relief whatsoever. It was only when the polish had started chipping again, that James broke free, inside those Vans of hers, and he fell to the insole, swearing he would never get near nail polish again, as long as he lived.


Day 427


It had been over a year since the incident had first taken place, and James had last all track of time. In fact, reality itself was a blur, and he was no longer sure of anything. He could barely remember who he was before all this had happened, and the small bits and pieces he kept were the only things that gave him the strength to continue on surviving. On a number of occasions, James had thought about ending it all, but he always came back to the shreds of humanity that remained inside of him. The fact that he could still consciously think was a reminder that he did exist, and as long as he existed, he was going to fight for his life.


This day had started like any other day. James had been sleeping inside of the discarded Vans, which had seen better days. At this point, her shoes were practically falling apart, with there even being a hole near the toe of the shoe. When James awoke, it was to the familiar sound of footsteps that shook the ground he walked on. However, instead of them coming towards him, as they so often did, they instead made their way towards the front door. He could hear a sound of excitement escape Isabella’s mouth, but he wasn’t quite sure as to why. Listening, to see if he could pick up any clues, he managed to hear her talking to herself, something  she often did.


“Yes, I’m so glad they’re finally here. It’s about time. I mean, I love my old ones… But I can’t wear them forever?” Those words were all James needed to hear, he knew what was about to happen. Running, full of panic, the floor beneath him became a wall, as he slid downwards. He looked for anything he could find, he needed something to grip onto. He couldn’t let her throw away these shoes. He became distressed and afraid. He didn’t think he’d be able to climb out of there in time. But after a moment of falling, James had a thought. If he went with the shoes, he’d finally be free of her cheesy feet, and the constant torture he had received daily. His fears turned to joy, as he realized he was going to be free. Maybe he could even find a way to return to normal, after he ended up wherever.


His descent however, did not stop at the toe of the shoe. During his quick change of heart, he had failed to notice that he was heading straight towards the hole in the worn out shoe. Before he could grab onto anything, he fell through, plummeting downwards. She hadn’t yet reached the trash, so when he landed, he found himself on the cold, hard ground. He grunted, having avoided falls like that for months. Without much time to react, as seemed to be the theme of the day, Isabella had turned around, walking straight towards him. Her toes swiftly scooped him up, his unknowing captors giving him a squeeze, almost as if they were afraid of losing him. Isabella pulled her new shoes out of the box, and, having removed all the excess stuff, she slipped them on, testing them out. “Perfect, these puppies are definitely getting a lot of use, maybe even more than my old shoes.”


Throughout the years, Isabella would occasionally switch up shoes, but each time, they’d get a lot of wear time, and they’d end up filthy and disgusting on the inside. And with every new pair, fate always found a way to make sure James didn’t escape the clutches of her feet. For the rest of their lives, James and Isabella’s fates were bound together, all because James had wanted to explore his darkest fantasy.

End Notes:

Again, thank you so much for reading! Please, leave a review, I'd love comments about where to go from here, constructive criticism, etc. I actually really enjoyed this chapter, because it felt like I was writing a bunch of short stories, that were loosely tied together. My 500 words didn't feel so bad when paired with 3 or 4 other parts of similar lengths. I really hope you enjoyed, thanks for the support, you guys are what makes this worth doing. :) -Tiny

Nathan's Darkest Fantasy by TheTinyMan
Author's Notes:

Wow, what, me reviving a story from the dead a little over a year later? Never... To be fair, there's a good chance this may die again, but if it doesn't, I may actually have a semi idea of where to go with all of this. For now though, enjoy a chapter I just wrote because I hadn't wrote for awhile and wanted to do something new.

GIGANTA had been selling their VR products for over a year now. The headset and suit combo seemed to be a success, though test researchers knew that there was always a small chance for the suit to malfunction somehow. Researcher 376 had seen it happen with several test subjects, which they had to quickly dispose of. However, that didn't stop them from promoting their VR on the underground. Profit was the most important thing, as it was with all other companies. And certainly GIGANTA wasn't the only company that had blood on their hands. Besides, the malfunctions, if and when they happened with customers, would typically leave them stuck in such a way that there wouldn't be any liability. And since they sold underground, there wasn't a paper trail that could lead back to them. All in all, it was fool proof.

 

~~~

 

Nathan waited patiently by the front door. Before long, an unmarked van pulled up and left a blank white box outside his door. He had been so excited for this purchase, even if it was rather expensive. This would finally be a way for him to fulfill all of his darkest fantasies, something he had only ever dreamed about before. His ex-girlfriend, Amanda, had never been one to even indulge him. He had wanted nothing more than to be vored by her, and while that didn't ever seem like something he could experience, he had always tried to get her to make amateur voring videos with him. Sadly though, she just wasn't having it, and when they broke up, that was cited as one of the reasons she decided to end things.

He had taken their break up rather hard, and even though they had been apart for over a year now, deep down, Nathan still loved her. He wasn't the crazy stalker type though, and while he missed her, he respected her wishes. That being said, in his head, whenever he jacked off, she was what he pictured. Sometimes it would just be some vanilla sex, but often times, it was him indulging his giantess fantasies. Soup, cereal, cake... He had imagined her voring him with many different foods. He didn't really like the idea of her just voring him alone, because he enjoyed the "fear" that came with being unknowingly swallowed, and becoming nothing but nourishment that would ultimately make no difference to her.

 

Going through the rigamarole of getting the suit put together and charged, Nathan had his own dinner while he waited. All he could really afford, until he made back the money spent on the VR set, was frozen TV dinners. It didn't take him too long to make, nor did it take too long for him to finish. Sadly though, they didn't really do much to satisfy him. None of that would matter, as long as the VR suit did as advertised, and it wasn't a complete rip off. He had heard of people getting ripped off before, fake shrinking potions, or growth rays. To be fair, those all sounded unrealistic and fake, but at least VR tech seemed grounded in science. And furthermore, it wasn't dangerous at all, because it wasn't like he was really going to experience his fantasy. He'd just get a taste of it.

 

Zipping up his suit, and putting on the headset, Nathan was ready to dive into his fantasy.

 

Good Evening, Nathan

 

Let's Explore Your Fantasies

 

The text had appeared right before his very eyes, indicating that if nothing else, at least the visuals seemed to work. This had to be better than other VR headsets he had tried before, because the ones he tried were cheap, and fell apart after little to no use. This actually felt a lot like what gamers had often described their headsets looking like, and in a lot of ways, he felt like he was really there. Granted, "really there" was currently a black void, with only certain words appearing on his screen.. As he thought about the options, they were selected for him. "Unaware, Vore, Death, Customizable." Nathan chose the death option, because it was only a scenario and not real life. And since it was his fantasy, he wanted it to be as accurate as possible, ending in his "demise."

 

Your Fantasy Starts... Now

 

After that new text appeared in front of him, Nathan found himself falling for a moment. Suddenly, he landed in an icy cold pool of white. A brief taste revealed this to be whole milk. If everything had gone according to plan, he should be in Amanda's kitchen. He hadn't really planned on how he wanted to be vored, but cereal seemed like a pretty good option to him. Admittedly, he wasn't such a big fan of the waiting and build up, but he'd allow it to run its course for now, seeing as he paid 3k for the equipment, and he was going to get every big of mileage out of it that he could. Besides, while the milk was pretty cold, it was sitting on the counter, indicating that she'd be showing up soon.

 

A small electric shock zapped the back of Nathan's neck, but before he had a reasonable chance to react, earthquakes caused small ripples in the milk. Looking up, Nathan saw his plus sized ex-girlfriend making her way into view. She was 5'7", had long, dirty blonde hair, and she weighed around 250. Even though she was on the heavier side, every pound worked to her advantage, and that was partly because of the confidence she radiated. She didn't care what other people thought of her, which made her way more attractive than if she cared about the opinions of other people. She loved to eat, she wasn't shy about that, and cereal happened to be one of her favorite quick foods.

 

Before long, she was standing right in front of Nathan, who was still floating inside of his milky prison. He could only watch as she grabbed a bowl from above, as well as a box of cereal. She filled the bowl to the top, and then she grabbed the container of milk he'd been watching from. A tidal wave of milk washed over him, as gravity shifted, and everything became blurry and unclear. It wasn't for another 5 seconds before everything had settled, and Nathan could float to the top. He was lucky he didn't drown, coughing up a little milk as he looked around. Looking back down at his arm, he realized he couldn't move it, at least his left one. He had landed on it, having crashed into a Frosted Flake, and even with the milk to cushion the impact, it couldn't stop him from dislocating his left shoulder.

 

At this point, Nathan was in a lot of pain, and he was incredibly frustrated. It didn't seem like things were going his way, and maybe he'd have to be more specific next time. As for right now though, he was ready to be done. Tapping his dislocated arm, he said, "End Scenario." However, despite him trying to end the scenario with the keywords given to him, everything continued on as Amanda began swirling the cereal around with her spoon. Nathan was nearly pulled under, but as he regained his composure, he reached around to his back and hit what should have been the emergency eject button. Still, nothing seemed to be happening, and he began to realize that he was in a lot more trouble than he had bargained for.

 

~~~~~~~~


Meanwhile in Amanda's Point of View


~~~~~~~~

 

Letting out a yawn, Amanda made her way into the kitchen once again. She had already pulled out the milk for her cereal, but nature called and she had to take care of business before putting everything else together. Today's cereal of choice was Frosted Flakes, and since she was nearing the end of the box, she piled the bowl high. The milk was also nearing its end as well, so she poured the rest of it in, preparing for a large breakfast. It may not have been the healthiest of options, but she was going to enjoy herself. Frosted Flakes was a special treat, and this felt like a special bowl.

 

~~~~~~~~


Back to Nathan


~~~~~~~~

 

Nathan felt panic creeping over him, as he watched Amanda lift the massive spoon out of the bowl with ease. Before long, it made its way through her parted lips, and when it returned, it was completely wiped clean. Above, Nathan could hear the rhythmic crunching of her cereal, leaving him desperate to not become a part of that. Given how much things had already malfunctioned, he didn't want to risk fulfilling his fantasy. He didn't know yet how he was going to get out, but he would have a much harder time if she ate him. Not to mention, he didn't know what would happen if he died in the simulation. While he had been ready to find out 15 minutes ago, he was most certainly not ready to now.

 

Amanda had grabbed another large spoonful, knocking Nathan under the milk for a few moments. She was a relatively fast eater, so he was working against the clock. He was halfway between the center of the bowl and the west edge. With only one arm to help him swim, Nathan wasn't moving very fast. Worse yet, he saw the spoon coming down again, and this time, it was heading straight for him. The spoon crashed into the milky lake a few feet behind Nathan, before reappearing a few feet in front of him. Looking around, Nathan knew that he was trapped, and it would take a miracle to survive. He could only hope and pray that as she began lifting him and the spoon up to her mouth, something would keep him from being devoured.

 

Luck was on his side, as she lowered her spoon back into the bowl, her phone having gone off. The sound was loud and ear piercing, but it was short lived as she began looking at her phone. This was the perfect opportunity for Nathan, as he paddled as hard as he could, finally reaching a wall of the cereal bowl. Her distraction provided him just enough time to make it, and now he had to begin his climb. However, his luck was short lived as she began eating again at twice the pace, something on her phone seemingly causing her to act with more urgency. He had only hoisted himself halfway up the wall, when gravity seemed to change once again. It appeared as though she had finished her cereal, and was coming to the best part. The milk.

 

Nothing could have prepared Nathan for what was about to happen next. He looked up to see parted red lips in front of him, a tongue that looked like a charging bull, and a punching bag for a uvula in the back. Behind him, milk once again crashed down on his head, forcibly carrying him from the bowl and past her lips. Looking around, Nathan desperately tried to reach for anything that could save him, but to no avail. The milk continued to force him downwards, through her throat and into the pits of her stomach. The milk mixed with the acid, and Nathan found himself trying to float in the pool of strange liquid.

 

A half crunched Frosted Flake floated nearby, and Nathan managed to climb on top of it. Over the next couple of hours, there wasn't much to be said. Slowly, his platform began to dissolve until he was once again in the acid. The milk having mostly cleansed out made the acid stronger. It slowly began eating away at his skin, and while the man could scream, there didn't seem to be a point. He simply succumbed to his fate, his body becoming unnoticeable nourishment for his ex-girlfriend. With his last conscious thought, he cursed GIGANTA and their faulty VR, and he cursed himself and his darkest fantasies.

 

End Notes:

I hope you've enjoyed, feel free to leave your reviews for me! Unlike James, there isn't really a good way to do a follow up on Nathan, but I'm always open to extra ideas for future characters.

-Tiny

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=9216