Natural Gender Roles by Hoolyz
Summary:

Thomas´ family is taking part in the Natural Gender Role program, which consists of the shrinking of adult male family members and them being assigned a caregiver. Tomorrow is the day Thomas will be shrunk and given into the custody of his little sister Julia.

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Categories: Giantess, Feet, Gentle, Humiliation, New World Order, Odor, Slave Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: No Word count: 6380 Read: 40782 Published: January 05 2020 Updated: January 23 2020

1. Better for everyone by Hoolyz

2. Talking the Talk by Hoolyz

3. Nature by Hoolyz

4. Reborn by Hoolyz

5. Underfoot by Hoolyz

6. Birthright by Hoolyz

Better for everyone by Hoolyz
Author's Notes:

Just a chapter to establish the relations and some tensions before we get to the real deal in the next ones. Feedback would be nice of course, since I´m fairly new at this.

"A man will be a better version of himself once he is trained to love and ,most importantly, obey his caregiver. If you submit to your loving female authority, you will be a better man." the woman in this instructional video said slowly and clearly.

Why am I watching this bullshit you ask? Because my family takes part in this new life-"improvement" program where they decide that adult males have to be "taken care of" by a female.

And tomorrow it´s my 18th birthday and thus my turn to fulfill my destiny - whoop dee fucking doo.

"Oh Tommyyy~!" I heard my sister shouting, accompanied by her barefeet stomping up the stairs. Good god...

The door bursts open and the fifteen year-old entered my room before seating herself on my bed next to me.

"Don´t call me that." I said, trying not to sound defeated.

"Don´t call you what?" she asked sheepishly, failing to hide her gleeful smile. Why did it have to be her?

"You know exactly what, Julia. My name is Thomas and I want you to refer to me only by my name." I explained to her for the 20th time this week.

Her eyes narrow and her bracey smile becomes wide as she tilts her head back. "OoOh someone´s still cranky because they´re going to be iddy-biddy and smol tomowwow, huh?"

Yup, this juvenile brat was going to be my "caretaker". Can´t believe it.

Her eyes glanced at my laptop-screen. "I see you´re getting ready for your big day." She chuckled.

"I can´t believe the time has finally come! Brother, I swear I will be the best caregiver ever and we´re going to have a lot of fun and-... hey, look at that video! That´s my favourite part!" she said before taking my laptop on her lap and clicking the video with the title "calming a micro". I see where this is going.

"Especially in the first few days of your man starting his Natural Gender Role program, it can occur that he is going to have a rather obstreperous attitude." the young blonde instructor explains while an illustration of an angry shrunken stick figure is shown. 

"In that case, the caretaker can make use of her pheromones to calm the micro and stimulate him to follow commands. At the intended size of the NGR-program, those pheromones will have a soothing effect on the micro and help him contain his anger. Throwing tantrums is not masculine. A true man obeys women." a foot now comes down on the micro whose expression softens as she goes on.

"But bear in mind, that this is not comparable to mind control. You still have to encourage your micro to soothen by making him realize that he should surrender to you and the natural order of men and women."

Of course her favourite part is the thing about restricting my free will.

"Since these feet will play such a big part of your life starting tomorrow, why don´t you show them your appreciation one last time while you´re bigger than them?" she said, putting her feet on my lap expectantly.

So... I feel like I should do some explaining here. My relationship with my sister growing up was.. mostly normal. There was of course the looming shadow of this program since I was little. That´s why our mother made sure that I did some tasks Julia asked me to every now and then. And of course foot massages were included.

But this time, I won´t have it! If I don´t establish now that I don´t want to be a pushover, I won´t make it through the year.

"You know what? Fuck you!" I said, pushing her feet off me which results in her almost falling off the bed.

Julia gasps and straightens herself before stating the obvious. "Y-You pushed me!"

"I don´t want to be treated as some sort of servant. I didn´t choose to be born a male or in this family! Get the fuck out of my room you spoiled brat!"

She mustered me for a second before speaking up. "If it´s a choice you want, fine I´ll give you one right now. You can keep treating me like this and I will go and redirect your complaints to mom..." She pauses for a second.

"...or we could help you with your male anger problems and you can take in some soothing pheromones while you do your duty and massage my foot right now." she says, extending her leg in my direction - her barefoot now in front of my face.

Her soft sole, littered with dust and some breadcrumbs, is hovering there and she´s flexing her toes. This entitled and rude bitch was going to take all personal responsibility for me. I have to stand my ground. This is a fight I need to pick.

"Get out." I say, as decisively and firm as I could.

The foot distances itself from my face and is planted on the ground before walking away. She stops in my doorway and says "Pay attention to those videos, brother."

"Just do what´s expected of you...it will be better for everyone." she adds, before leaving to tell my mother.

End Notes:

Thanks for reading!

Talking the Talk by Hoolyz

My mother is standing in front of me, her arms crossed, her sandaled foot tapping expectantly on the ground.

I´m sitting on the couch, trying not to look into her eyes or at Julia next to her.

"So?" the fourty year old says, cocking an eyebrow.
"Do you feel a need to explain why exactly you´ve decided to defy your sister?"

"M-mom I swear I didn´t mean to..." I started stammering.

"How many times have I told you, boy? A man´s place is...?" she says, waiting for me to complete the sentence.

"at the feet of his woman." I said, finishing the mantra.

"Exactly. And you do want to be a man, right?"

"Y-Yes mom" I managed to mumble.

"What was that? Speak up, Thomas." she says, putting her finger under my chin and raising my head, forcing me to look up to her stern face.

"Yes mother." I said.

Her expression lightens up. "Good. And now that you understand this simple truth... Julia, be a dear and seat yourself on the couch." she chimes, gesturing next to me.

This is going to be one of those, isn´t it?

"I know it isn´t easy to become a man." She coos, caressing my arm. "But no worries, I will help you."
Now she´s taking my hand. Yup, she´s totally going to preach her bullshit again.

"The manliest of all virtues is humility." she says while she gently pulls me, signalling me to get up.

"And to achieve humility, you have to surrender. That is your obligation as a man. And your role in society."
she says, putting her hand on my neck and pressing down. This is a sign for me to get on my knees. She´s going all-in, huh?

"Mom, plea-." I plead, before getting cut off by her rambling.

"Because beneath every successful woman, there´s a man supporting her." she says this, pressing my head violently on the ground and catching me off-guard.

I hear Julia chuckle, before the sermon continues.
"And this is exactly the reason why-"

"I don´t want this. I won´t conform to your weird, culty expectations of how I should be anymore! And I certainly won´t let you shrink me to the size of a fucking mouse only to end up like dad!" I couldn´t believe I said it. That´s it. Pandora´s box is open.

I waited for her to drop the nuke on me, but there was nothing...silence. I looked up to see her cold grey eyes fixated on me, mustering me like a hawk would its prey before it nosedived down on it.

I don´t even remember how he looks. He was already shrunk when I was 4. But his crushed corpse when I discovered his bloody remains on my mothers foot, I will never forget.
She had made it very clear that we don´t talk about dad. This was the first time I said his name in her presence in 10 years.

The hand of my mother is coming towards me. Instinctively I cover my eyes until I feel her fingers gently scratching my head.

"I know you´re scared because a lot of things will change tomorrow, baby." she whispers.
"But I assure you, I will never harm my only son."
She squats down, meeting my eye level.
"And you can be sure that whatever mommy does, she does because she wants the best for you, okay?" she says, scruffing my hair and planting a kiss on my forehead.

I nod, a bit dumbfounded by the sudden softness.

She gets up, her short brown hair dangling above her shoulders, and turns her head towards my sister, who was texting on her phone the whole time, in a typical teenage-apathy.

"Julia, leave your brother to himself for the evening. He should have time to think about his future." she says, earning a "Kay" from the girl.

I get up, still unsure how I got away with this, and go upstairs to bed.

I think I did as good as I could´ve done by evading the foot massage, an albeit small but important victory, and softening the matriarch up.
Tomorrow, everything will change. I have to be careful and rational about this if I want to survive. Maybe I can make it through the year.

End Notes:

Feel free to leave a review! I hope you enjoy the story so far.

Nature by Hoolyz
Author's Notes:

This is a rather long chapter, because I think I´ve spent enough time with the setup.

Enjoy!

As we entered the waiting room, I could feel the gaze of every single woman there crawling on me. They know exactly why I, a normal sized eighteen yearold accompanied by his family, is here. Not least because Julia is grinning like it´s her birthday.

Talk about an awkward situation. I guess I´ll just take a seat and wait for my...uhh...appointment I guess.

I can see Julia taking selfies for her social media, probably telling everyone how "blessed" she was for being able to make my life a living hell soon.
I wish I got to keep my phone...

"Hey baby, look! Do you want one of these?" my mother asks Julia, while showing her an ad for... cages?
Wait that´s a cage-shaped necklace. Who the fuck comes up with that shit? I can´t even begin to imagine the nausea I´d be experiencing.

Luckily my sister just barely glances at it before saying "Nah. Looks boring to me."

A middle aged woman sitting across of us didn´t bother containing her chuckle.
"Smart girl. I don´t like´em either. So over the top, right?."

"Yeah, and I don´t want to wear him for everyone to see. Like, ew!" she says with a grimace before being shut down by a quick glance of my mother.

"I mean, there are more practical ways for transportation." She winks and proceeds by taking off
one flat of hers and reaches over to give it to my sister.

While my mother´s expression stays the same, my sister looks giddy.
"OHMYGOD!" she shrieks before turning the shoe so I can revel at the sight aswell. "Thomas, look! Wouldn´t you love that?"

Inside the shoe there´s a slightly obese man taped to the toe section of this worn looking flat. Even at this size, I could see that he´s beetred and panting like he just ran a marathon.
How is he still alive?

Surprisingly, my sister seems to have the same question in mind. "Is he able to breathe?" she asks, with more curiosity than genuine worry for the guy in her voice.

"Oh no worries! This is all part of our couple therapy. You know, I was an egalitarian nature-oppositionist once. My husband and I had an equal marriage, which of course, did not work out."

The sounds of a crying man emerged from the inside of the shoe.
"I said I´m sorry Karen, please!!!"

She reaches for the shoe and puts it on again, which succeeds in muffling the screams of the little guy which soon turn into weak and defeated whimpers.

"He crawled back to me, because inside he knew his place was with me. But the NGR-couple therapy program helped me discover that he didn´t belong at my side but under my feet. So I took him back under the condition that he agrees to the therapy to make the relationship work."

"A milktoast normal-sized relationship doesn´t work. That´s a lesson we need to teach young women!" My mother added, contributing to the circlejerk.

"Exactly. It´s not the fault of the men either. We can´t give them the equal amount of power we give women, because it´s in their nature to be corrupted by power. That´s how I found a way to be able to forgive him for what he did- We as women, must lead them to the right path and protect them." she explains in a matter-of-fact way.

Yeah right. And who´s going to protect me from you?

Footsteps from a high-heeled nurse approaching the room became audible, before a young woman with a white dress, pinafore and cap arrived.

Atleast I won´t have to listen to her unsettling life-story anymore... Ah who am I kidding? Out of the frying pan and straight into the fire!

"Miss Diane and Julia Hampton?" she reads from her notebook and looks around the room.

"That would be us." My mother says, taking her purse and getting up.

"Please follow me." the young nurse says, not even acknowledging my presence. Stuck up bitch.

As we followed her through this long, endless hallway it feels to me like time is slowing down. Should I run? I definitely should, right? Why am I not fleeing but just following along? Surely, my aunt would take me in... Am I trembling? Everyone here knows, right? Stay rational, Thomas... GOD will we ever arrive?

I feel a fucking hand on my shoulder. I couldn´t help but gasp - apparently too loudly, since now definitely everyone is staring at me.

"God... you´re so embarassing..." I hear my sister sigh behind me.

She takes her hand of my shoulder and shrugs. "I think you can really use this year to get more mature, soon-to-be lidl broda" she says, barely containing her laughter.

"L-Look who´s t-talking." I manage to voice. A pretty decent comeback considering my situation, I´d say.

"Hey, if I were you I´d be more careful with the way you´re talking to me, in case you forgot." she says this while pinching her fingers to show my future size.
Fuck, she has a point. I need to stay diplomatic here.

Seconds later, we arrived.
Inside, there is what I assume to be the head doctor. An unexpectantly young one at that. Her long, black hair is dangling past her well definded hip and she really doesn´t hide anything. She does have really big honkers, is what I mean by that.
Her face on the other hand, radiates an unsettling calm aura.

"Good afternoon Ladies, I´m Dr.Vieira." she says, shaking hands with my mother and sister, before she puts white rubber gloves on.

"Hello Dr.Vieira, I´m Diane Hampton, I´ve attended your therapy once before."

"Ah yes, couple therapy, if I remember correctly?" she says, chewing on her lip.

"Right! I´m so glad you remembered. You´re truly an icon of the NGR movement. The effects you had on our town really helped improving a lot of lives."
My mother sounds genuinely impressed by this person.

"Yeah, even though we do have some annoying egalitarian gnats protesting every now and then. Avoid the eastern part of the city, when you´re going home. Just, you know, for security measures."

She can barely contain her disgust for these protestors in her voice. So there are people who aren´t completely batshit crazy yet?

"Anyway, as long as we keep providing positive examples of improves lifes, which are empirically proven to be the result of our procedure, I´m sure we will be able to overcome the degeneracy of our society." The convincing optimism she exudes, is really worrying.

She turns to me and eyes me up and down. Damn, I feel already smaller in her gaze.

"The male patient may undress himself." the doctor says, before turning around to reveal a large bu- I mean syringe, which she fills with some kind of medicine.

This is purely medical. This is purely medical. This is purely... I have an erection, don´t I?

I take my shirt off and seat myself, hoping to win some time.

"Thommy, your clothes won´t shrink with you, silly!" Julia said, giggling

"Uhh.." Ok, think of something unsexy quick!

"Take all of it off, boy." the doctor demands swiftly.

Damn...I mean it´s not worse than what comes after this.
I need to improve my euphemism-skills.

While my mother gasp, the other two react differently. Julia looks like she´s about to bust a gut from laughter. But Vieiras expression doesn´t change a bit.

"Thommy! I´m so sorry, Doctor." my mother exclaims

"This will indeed change things." the doctor says, scribbling down some notes.
"But not right now. Now seat yourself." she orders, pointing at the seat so even I can understand her.

"Extend your arm." She takes her pen and marks a veiny spot on my arm.

"It is important, that it is the caregiver who injects the serum. Just make sure to hit the marked spot, darling"
She gives the syringe over to Julia, who managed to wipe her laughing tears off her eyes.

Vieira turns to me "Today´s your lucky day. You´re a natural, Thomas."

"Umm, thanks?"

"Heard that, Thommy? You´re a natural." Julia repeats before pushing the needle into my arm.

End Notes:

Thanks for reading this far!

I hope you enjoy it and if you´d leave a review it´d be much appreciated.

I tried to write with a little more detailed descriptions this time

Reborn by Hoolyz

 

There is nothing. Only warm, primordial blackness. My conscience ferments in it - not bigger than a single grain of malt. I don´t have to do anything anymore. Ever.

 

 

Nothing upon nothing upon nothing.

 

 

An inordinate amount of time passes. It is utterly void of struggle. Is this...hell? Am I dead?

Something´s missing. Something that has been always missing but I´ve failed to recognize. I yearn for it. I need it. And more than anything else, I want it.

I sense it.  A synesthesia of smell and taste. The epiphany which leads to purpose.

It´s almost as if I can see it. No... see her.

  She is insultingly beautiful. Her presence occupying the whole sky, blessing all mortals with her omnibenevolence. The chestnut coloured hair goes over her shoulders and her breasts, like ropes of silk. Her almond-shaped eyes emitting more wisdom than any encyclopedia could contain and are more piercing than the deadliest of spears as she fixates her gaze on me...

On me? What did I do to deserve to be acknowledged?

I can see the wrinkles at the corners of her soft lips making way to a mile-wide smile with her white teeth locked behind metal braces... b-braces?

"Wakey wakey, little Thommy~"

The words are echoing in my head and I can almost feel my eardrums tear. I cover my ears and it feels like my skull is about to crack.

My struggles seem to make the caregiver giggle. The ripples it sends through the pink pillowy ground shake my entire body.

"Someone´s feeling a little groggy it seems. Lemme help." 

The fleshy walls which surrounded me a moment ago, now ascend several meters into the air and then disappear in the distance, as Julia lets them dangle at the sides of her bed. 

The temperature immediately cools down to a more bearable degree. I notice that I´m laying in a puddle of my own sweat. We seem to be in Julia´s room which now looks to me like a wide landscape filled with pink plush and One Direction posters.

Atleast my thoughts seem to be more collected now, most likely because I´m not under the influence of her pheromones anymore. Was my dream caused by that? It must´ve been.

"Feeling better now? Good. Let´s bring you to mom, she wants to talk to you or something." she says, before extending her hand towards me.

The slender digits seemingly growing exponentially in size as they approach me - until her truck-sized hand is near enough to snatch me up. Almost instinctively, I duck down and cover my head. To no use, I realize soon as I feel the fingers  wrapping around my naked body and lifting me up effortlessly into the air.

I don´t dare opening my eyes as I feel my sister getting off the bed and standing up to her full size.

"Eww, you´re so slippery... disgusting!"  As if the situation isn´t embarassing and uncomfortable enough.

She groans. "Okay, I´ll wash you up first and then I´ll bring you to mom."

After some shaky steps, I can hear Julia turning on the tap of our sink.

"Hey, don´t fall asleep again!" I hear her say as she shakes her hand and with it, my world.

"I wasn´t..."

She seats me on the rim of the sink and plugs it.

"Sure whatever. Get in."

"Wh-"

"In the sink, duh. You desperately need a bath." she says, washing her hands with a shit-ton of soap.

Taking a bath in the sink, huh? That´s my life now.

I seat my bare butt on the rim and slide into the warm, bubbly water.

Ahh... this is exactly what I need. A warm, relaxing bath where I can reflect upon my-

My thoughts are interrupted by Julia dunking me into the water and scrubbing my body. 

As she pulls me back up to put some soap on me, I use the opportunity to speak.

"HEY WHAT THE FU-" I begin, before I get baptized again and my complaints turn into inaudible bubbles.

"ARE YOU FINISHED?" I ask between gasps of air. 

She looks at me, visibly amused with her newly gained power over me, before simply saying: "Nope." and rinsing me off.

I gurgle under the stream of running water, feeling nearly crushed under it´s pressure.

"Now I´m finished." she says, drying me up with a towel.

"Let´s bring you to mom now. We´ll play later, okay little guy? Think you can stay for a few minutes without me?" 

"Yes. Yes I´m sure I can."  The more minutes I spent without her, the higher my chance of not going mad.

My sister enters the kitchen, where my mother´s sitting legs-crossed at the table with a glass of wine and one of her NGR-books. She raises her head and looks straight at me with an almost predatory glance while dangling her flat off her toes. I mean, she was an imposing authority figure even before she was 60 times my size.

"Your brother is finally awake then? Is all well?" Dianne asks my sister while still maintaining eye (?) contact with me.

"Yeah mom. I calmed him like you told me to and then washed him up." Juia hastily says while rushing to the table and putting me down. "I´m gonna leave you two then. Just text me when I can come get him again."

With a quick nod of my mother, Julia is dismissed.

As I sit on the table, the looming figure of my mother calmly takes another sip of her red-wine and continues reading.

Should I say something? As the silence drags on and on the pressure increases.

"Um.. M-mom?" I say but her expression rests unchanged. Does she not hear me?

"Mom, you wanted to talk to me?" I call, this time with more confidence but yet to no avail.

So I wait until she remembers I´m here I guess.

A few sips of wine later, she seems to have finished her chapter or something and closes her book with a slam, which makes me jump a bit.

"Do you know how much I anticipated this day, baby?" the larger-than-life mother says looking into her wine-glass. "I´m so happy for you, Thomas. So, shappy that you finally found your true size." she looks at me with a warm smile.

"Yeah, it takes some time to get used to I think." I say, avoiding to adress the surreality of my situation with an awkward chuckle.

"Returning your body to a more fit form was the first step." she says, gently stroking the back of my head. It feels incredibly soothing, I want to melt away. I guess she has a lot of experience with shrunken men.

"But to mold and strengthen your spirit, you need to bond with women, as nature meant it to be." she says, gently scratching my back. Her self-control is genuinely astonishing - if she applied a little more pressure, I´d be cut open by her pink nail.

"The woman you will bond the most with, is your caregiver. And while that is true, it she doesn´t have to be the only one helping you become a helpful, functioning man." she says, her eyes slowly growing from compassionate to... hungry.

"I, as your mother, can also help you overcome the perversions of our Zeitgeist."

I hear the thunderous clap of her flat falling on the floor, before she picks it up and puts the dark blue shoe on the table next to me.

"Get in, sweetie." she says in the sweetest voice one could say while demanding such a thing.

I look up to her, unsure if I should object to this, but even though the loving compassion in her eyes seem real, there is something else. A hungry glow. The consequence of a long deprivation of this type of control. At my size I can see her almost twitching in her seat while staring right into my soul.

I should atleast listen to her esotheric reasoning. 

"Why? In what possible way will this help me overcome the pervert Zeit- whatever that is?" I ask, trying to sound convincingly curious and not defying.

"Good, it´s important that you know why mommy does this." she smiles, regaining her usual by-the-book composure. This will be a moment of peace, tranquility and ecstasy for both and an opportunity for devotion under your true place in life for you." she explains to her naked, one inch tall son to persuade him to get into her shoe.

It´s hard to come up with an answer, I´ll give her that. So here goes nothing.

I approach the piece of footwear, the rim of which I´m barely able to reach and climb over. The smell coming off of it is already mind-numbing. I walk down the damp insole, barely able to stand straight from the dizzying fog.

As the shoe is being picked up by my mother, I have nowhere to hold on to. My mother looks down at me, visibly savouring the sight. I remember the husband of that woman yesterday, how utterly worn-out and exasparated he looked. If I look half as pathetic as him right now, I hope no one I know ever sees me like this. Especially not her...

My mother´s face is soon replaced by her tilted foot, slowly filling out the sky and the shoe. The seemingly unstoppable wall of flesh approaches me and greedily grabs my head between the big and second toe like an animal catching it´s prey.

My head is pushed against the toe-section of the shoe, as the big toe, not much smaller than my whole body, almost entirely covers me.

 

 

End Notes:

I hope you enjoyed it!

Underfoot by Hoolyz

The heat is killing me. I feel like I´m about to die everytime she lifts her foot and causes my entire world to shift and shake. In fear of getting under the sole and having a hydraulic press experience I´d rather abstain from, I am forced to cling to the slender toes - my only source of safety. I´m able to wrap my arms and legs around her second digit and hold on for dear life. It feels like it will never end. Up. Down. Up. Down. Don´t look behind you, Thomas.

I will survive. Whatever it takes. Only a little over a year until college. But this is only day one...

The greasy surface of her toe is grinding against my cheeks with every step she takes. The leathery skin is rubbing against my whole body, which is beginning to respond to the friction. My semi hard-on is pressed against my waist and everytime she moves, I feel my body surrendering more and more. There is nothing I can do... nothing I can do... 

The nausea is getting worse. I´m gonna die here. I´m gonna die! 

I scream on the top of my lungs.

"GET ME OUT OF HERE!" But there is no discernable change. The massive digits are still towering over me as everything moves up and down, up and down.

"PLEASE! I DON´T WANT TO DO THIS PLEASE! PLEASE!" I scream as I feel warm tears rolling down my flushed cheeks. Or are these drops of sweat? I can´t even wipe my face. I keep screaming irritatedly, unsure if anyone hears me.

But nothing I did is able to stop this force of nature. As soon as my voice starts cracking, I realize that you can´t move mountains. I can´t stop the world from spinning - I should much rather focus on my situation, right?. Are we up or down? The only thing I can feel is the pain from my erect dick being repeatedly rammed against the dry grooves of her toe print.

There is only one way to prevent the most embarassing orgasm of my life. I´m gonna do it, even if it means I can die here.

I let go of her toe and feel my body thudding on the insole. I can see the toes wriggling above me like a Hydra preparing for an attack as I slide under the sole.

She noticed it. Yes! I spread my arms and legs and let the tons of flesh fall upon me. She has to stop. She did notice it after all. 

But the wrinkly sole makes contact with my body and molds around me. "Mmom pwease mpfh I´m here" I say as the pressure increases. My cries of agony are immediately lost in the vast crevices of the sole. I feel like my whole body is about to pop.

I close my eyes and let it happen. "Jayne..." it escapes my mouth. If I only had a chance to see her once more. The pressure grows more unbearable with every fraction of a second. I feel like my eyes are going to pop out of my skull until... sweet relief.

A cool breeze washes over me, as a garish white light penetrates my closed eyelids.

As I finally got ready to squint my eyes, I saw the face of my mother looking down at my puny form in her shoe. Her smile is like her stare, wide and delighted as if she got a gift she had always wished for.

"So it is true..." she whispers as if it was too good to be true. I can discern her gaze wandering down my body. Why am I not dead?

"Wha-...What?" I stammer between heavy pants as I lift my head to see what she´s looking at. "Oh god..." I say as I become aware of the condition that I´m in. My entire body is flattened, stuck half an inch into the damp insole and glistening with sweat. But what´s more important, I´m covered to my chin in my own cum. No...

"You sure love mommys foot, dontcha? Even jumped right underneath it!" she says, clearly thrilled.

"M-mom it was the friction-I didn´t-" I try to defend myself, while the colors leave my face.

"Shush now, sweetie. Nothing to be ashamed of." her fingers now elegantly entering the shoe like giant snakes slithering in the sky.

The tip of her index-finger is now covering my crotch. The digit, a hundred times the size of my penis is now cradling my stomach and chest - smearing the goo all over me in the process. I feel my entire body shiver as I discover levels of shame and humiliation I´ve never dared to dream about.

"After all it´s only..." she rubs her finger and thumb together "natural."

 

End Notes:

I know this chapter is shorter than the other ones. I´ll try writing another one soon.

In the next chapter Julia will get her turn with Thomas

Feel free to leave your thoughts

Birthright by Hoolyz

I can´t get the mental image out of my head. Every crack on her skin-shedding desert-dry heel, every cavernous wrinkle ready to catch my limbs. The acrid, omnipresent smell numbing my every sense. And the deep visceral Jamais-Vu when I realized that I unwillingly splurted my semen all over her sole.

But the most unsettling thing to me was her smile. I can´t reason my way out of this. Not with her.

To come to this realisation before the first day is even over... Will my life consist of this bottomless pit of despair from now on? And why? Just because I am one of the unlucky bastards who were born with the wrong chromosomes into the wrong family.

As I keep lamenting about my unjust situation, my sister carries me to her room again with my body firmly grasped in her hand.

"Huh? What´s wrong little bro? Are you cold?" the voice from above rings, followed by a giggle. Suddenly I become painfully aware that I´m trembling like a dog about to be beaten by it´s master.

As soon as I discern a sly smirk forming in her expression, she unexpectedly opens her palm and shifts it barely enough that I don´t immediately fall off. Instead I´m slowly sliding downwards. Frantically I try to get a hold but the surface is too smooth and slippery. I see her smug expression while sliding down.

"YOU CAN´T DO THIS! DON´T DO THIS!" I scream as I roll towards the edge.

"Oh, I can´t? How come you´re falling then?" the tyrannical sibling says as she cocks her eyebrow.

I can barely hold on to the round edge of her hand to prevent myself from plunging into an endless fall. 

"JULIA JULIAAAH!" I scream as I make the mistake of looking down the seemingly endless mass of legs. From my perspective it looks like it would take me a minute to arrive at the ground.

"Hm?" she says acting attentive but oblivious. I feel my fingers slowly slip as I keep screaming. "What? You´re gonna have to be more specific there bro."

"PLEASE JULIA PLEASE PLEASE" I scream at the top of my lungs as I hold on with only one hand.

"Please what?" she says barely containing a giggle.

"HELP ME I´LL DO ANYTHING" 

"Ah, yeah sure I s´pose" she says as she casually flips her hand so I sit in her palm - the feeling of helplessness and exposedness as strong as ever.

So I sit there - naked, covered in cold sweat, my heart racing from yet another near-death experience. Good score this far, I´d say.

"What do we say?" she asks as if talking to a five year old who just got a candy.

My will to live triumphs over my desire to call her swearwords so I manage to say "Thank. You." in between hyperventilative pants.

"Thank you, big sissy" she adds with an extended index finger, causing my stomach to turn.

Once again I surpress the need to call her a crazy bitch or something along those lines and repeat her words.

"Thank you, big sissy." I say, completely devoid of punctuation.

"That´s a good boy!" she cheers happily, doing her child-voice again. "But I don´t think that´s enough." she says with a mockingly apologetic look.

"Thank you soo much big sissy, I can´t begin to tell you how greatful I am. Wow big sissy you´re so generous." I say in a dry voice hoping that this will make her drop the big sissy stuff.

"That´s sweet of you Thommy! But that´s not what I mean. I think you need more than words to pay your debt to me." with that she sits on the ground and places me at her feet.

"Remember when I asked you for a simple footrub yesterday?" the voice behind the two gigantic walls of flesh says, before one of them falls down on me, pressing my body into the pink fibers of the carpet, before she spits out "I expect an answer when I ask you a question, bro."

"Y-yes, Juli- I mean big sissy." I stammer before she releases me and crosses her feet.

"And do you remember your answer?" she says, now crossing her arms too.

"I-I denied it, big sissy."

"You PUSHED ME from your bed, remember that??" 

"Yes, uhm s-sissy."

"I think you know what to do now. Apologize to my feet." she says, pointing to her ped.

Slightly confused, yet motivated by a fear of retaliation, I walk up to the pink mass of flesh and rub it.

"So?" she says in an expectant tone.

"Uhm- I´m sorry Julias feet?" I say, not sure of what´s expected of me, earning a girlish giggle from my surpreme overlord.

"Not like that, silly! Show it, rather than say it!" Fuck me if I know what she wants.

After roughly ten seconds of incredibly awkward silence, her other foot begins to shake impatiently. So I walk up to the foot and kiss it, earning a surprised gasp from my sister. I feel my face turning red from embarassment. Why did I do this?

"Just like she said..." she mumbles under her breath.

What? The doctor? What the fuck did she tell them?

"Who said you could stop?" she says as she regains her usual entitled composure.

So I continue, every kiss smearing my face with an amalgamation of her greasy sweat and lotion-remnants. The salty taste of her foot grows less and less subtle and with every breath my lungs are repeatedly filled with her humid air.

I feel like my mind is about to give up, like I´m about to faint. My heart is pounding harshly and my whole body is seemingly synched to the rhythm. It pounds louder and louder in my ear and everything is becoming more intense with every second. I feel like I´m going to... I´m going to... burst...

Reality hits me like a train. I feel my penis throbbing simultaneously with my heartbeat as I look at the puddle of cum I left on Julias foot. What...just happened?

"Geez bro I said you can kiss my foot, not make love to it~" the overjoyous teen  says gleefully while wiggling her toes above me.

This...wasn´t the friction. I did this... but why?

 

 

End Notes:

thanks for reading this far! 

I´ll try to release atleast one chapter a week. But sometimes life does get in the way unfortunately :/

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=8913