Nitra's Travels 2: Berlin by Vaalser4
Summary:

The second part of Nitra's Travels throughout Europe and the US takes her to Berlin.


Categories: Giantess, Breasts, Crush Characters: None
Growth: Giant (31 ft. to 50 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: Yes Word count: 6438 Read: 15051 Published: November 12 2019 Updated: November 12 2019

1. Chapter 1 by Vaalser4

2. Chapter 2 by Vaalser4

3. Chapter 3 by Vaalser4

4. Chapter 4 by Vaalser4

5. Chapter 5 by Vaalser4

6. Chapter 6 by Vaalser4

Chapter 1 by Vaalser4

The train entering the Main Railway Station of Berlin, the Capital of Germany, pulled many cabins. Almost every single of those contained dozens of people, but in one there was an unusual passenger.

Her name was Nitra, and she came from an island far away in the Atlantic Ocean. Brechia, the isle of the giants.

The 24-year old was a giantess herself, standing a little above 36 feet. Here in Europe, she towered easily over most things. She was being able to look straight into a room on the 4th floor, stepping over a van with ease, or looking down on the crowns of decorative trees lining the streets in the city. But it was not only her size that turned heads and made people reach for their phones to take pictures.

Nitra had another attribute that made her stop traffic and people gawking at her. She was the owner of a gigantic pair of boobs. Not just gigantic for her size, no, also gigantic relative to it. Her breasts were extremely large, protruding a full six feet from her chest, shaped like two enormous droplets of water, wobbling and shaking slightly with each step she took. And because it was summer, the young giantess usually wore a thin cotton T-Shirt with a wide open collar, showing her gargantuan cleavage.

Nitra didn't seem to bother, but it was worse than simply not caring about the humans gazing up at her and ogling her boobs. She simply wasn't aware about it at all. For Nitra was a very naïve and gullible person, emphasized further because human society was different from hers, and she visited it for the first time on top of that. She had no idea at all her enormous mammaries caused quite a stir, wasn't aware of their effect on the humans, especially the males, when she walked the streets. This had happened in Hamburg, the city she had previously visited, and can be read in the according story.

Nitra had planned a long holiday, travelling from city to city, Europe first and then the US. On the vessel bringing her to Hamburg, the (giant) captain had advised that the humans were just like the giants, only smaller, and the best way to get along in their society was to do like they did. Nitra had taken that advise to heart.

Now she emerged from the special cabin of the train, putting her large travel bag down, and drinking in the first time she set foot (5'7 long and 2'9 broad) in Berlin. Even though this was just the inside of Berlin's main railway station, her head but a foot from the glass ceiling.

"Aaah, Berlin! Finally! Here I come," she thought with glee, picking up her large (even compared to her) bag and strapping it to her shoulder. All her naïvity aside, she still was a giant girl and possessed according strength, carrying the 3,000 lbs bag the size of a small locomotive like nothing with but her shoulder.

Smiling happily, she looked at the many shops in the main hall as she descended the broad stairs, being aware enough to pay attention where she walked. She didn't want to step on a human, or, worse, a running child in the quite crowded station.

Her presence had already attracted attention, from people gawking at her in awe, mothers quickly snatching their kids lest they indeed would end under one of the giantess' feet, from the usual process of taking pictures, like that group of Japanese tourists enthusiastically did.

Near the exits, mostly for humans and a special one for giants, Axel had set up his wagon/shop where he sold hot waffles. The sleazy guy not only did so without permission by the officials, he also surreptitiously filmed the pretty lady customers with a camera hidden between the waffles and the price list in his small display window. Especially now, during summer when the women wore less, the "harvest" was usually good. And he was not above offering a waffle for free to the real beauties, only to have them come near his small illegal stall and film more and better footage.

He saw the huge form of Nitra approaching from the stairs. He saw her two most eye-catching forms protruding from her chest as well. Wow! His lucky day! Jackpot! What a specimen!

Since his stall stood near the wall of the giants' exit, this one would walk past it, so he could get her attention and have some good shots at those behemoth boobs. He felt already something stir in his groin. Axel decided to do what he usually did when a good-looking passed. Offering stuff for free.

"Excuse me, giant miss," he called as the young giantess was near. "Can I offer you a waffle? Its for free today!" He quickly added that last sentence, lest she said no and walked outside with her huge strides.

Nitra turned her beautiful head and caught his eye. Yes, she came nearer!

"Waffles? Ooh, I love waffles," she said happily with her childish sounding soprano voice.
Axel smirked. Already he had grabbed a dozen and offered them to Nitra, who, as he had hoped, bent over to take them. His camera was undoubtedly filming the huge, deep cleavage offered to him as she did so.

Nitra thankfully reached for the little treats, each one the size of her fingernail. But as she did so, her bag's strap slid off her shoulder. It glid over her outstretched arm, and before Nitra had realized what was happening, it  forcefully smashed against the stall like a battering ram.

WHAM!

The sound echoed through the entire station. People startled, some jumped, a few kids began crying. Nitra's ultraheavy bag was undamaged, but the stall, it was flattened against the station's brick wall like a car in a compactor.

Axel had seen the huge bag coming towards him like a speeding van. Within a split second, he had dropped the waffles and dove out of his booth. Not a moment too soon.

He heard the deafening crash as he flung himself to the ground. Turning with his heart racing, he saw his stall sandwiched between the unyielding bricks and the largest bag he had ever seen, and, he hoped, ever would.

As the startled Nitra picked it up again, Axel saw that nothing but a few strewn about waffles was all that was left of his shop. That, and scrap. A loose tire rolled a few times in a circle before it fell. Axel knew instantaneous what this meant. Since his presence here was illegal, he could make no claims on the insurance company, nor on Nitra's, nor tell the police. He was ruined.

As was his camera.

"Ooooh, I am sorry, excuse me..." Nitra began whining, seeing the carnage she had caused.

Axel got up quickly, stared at the still apologizing giantess, and ran away.

Nitra looked after the tiny man until he disappeared from sight. Just like she noticed in Hamburg, where she accidentally folded a parked car like an accordion with her breasts, the humans seemed to have a tendency of running away when accidents happened. They were a species with some difficult-to-grasp traits.

She put her bag's strap on her other shoulder and went on her way out. The man was nowhere to be seen. So the giantess decided to go to her hotel.

That day, before the mess was being cleaned, loads of pigeons would be Axel's last "customers" to feast on free waffles.

Chapter 2 by Vaalser4

The hotel stood relative close to the main railway station, for a giant it was but a five minute walk. Of course, Nitra had to be careful not to step on anything but the pavement, or ram something else with her large bag. She managed to do so.

Like the one in Hamburg, this hotel too had rooms for both humans and giants, and Nitra was guided to her room by a friendly clerk without demanding her bag being carried or her shoes being cleaned. This was something one only sees done in movies, she had learned that much already. After the giantess had unpacked, washed  and changed clothing, she went out to explore Berlin. It was a large city after all, in terms of population, and in two days she would already be on her way to her next goal, Leipzig. So she went to visit the city and find a place to eat.

Of course, while walking the streets in her summer attire she drew a lot of attention, huge boobs wobbling and pretty face high up in the air. She again wore her heavy shoes, making the ground shake lightly with each step in her immediate vicinity. Nitra marvelled at the beautiful buildings, took many pictures and was, unknowingly, being photographed herself a lot.

While strolling in the centre, a large crowd and delicious smell drew her attention. Near a solitary, beautiful building, about twice her height, a man standing on a platform and using a megaphone, announced a contest. In front of him six rows of tables and benches were placed, of course too small for her to sit on. Behind the man stood  the source of the delicious smells, a huge grill where a cook fried countless skewered chickens by slowly turning them. Nitra sensed her stomach rumbling.

"There is still time to compete," the man enthusiastically said. "Subscribe for free and join now, there are three beautiful prizes to win!"

Nitra, not having been there from the beginning, bent over and asked one of the onlookers what was going on. The man, who first startled seeing a female face about his entire height looking at him with eyes the size of grapefruits and a nose as long as him underarm, managed to keep his wits together and explained the giantess that the KaDeWe (Kaufhaus des Westens, or Mall of the West) held an eating contest due to a jubilee. One could enter for free, and the aim was to eat as many fried chickens as possible. The winner would get a free boat ride on the Spree River.

"Wow!" Nitra said, seeing the many tasty chickens, each dark orange and slowly turning in the grill. she could eat for free here, so even if she didn't win she at least didn't have to pay for her food today, and a free boat trip sounded good. She had planned such a trip anyway, and now she had a chance to get one without having to pay. Or win another prize, as she heard the announcer say.

"Excuse me, may I pass?" she called down to the crowd, trying to get to the podium, which wasn't hard because the people quickly got out of her way as soon as they saw her heavy-shoed foot swing over them. The man on the podium now saw her too, with astonishment and open mouth, approaching. He could not help but look at the huge cleavage, large enough to swallow him whole, as the giantess bent over.

"I would like to compete," the gigantic girl beamed. The man could do nothing but stare at her. He had not expected a giant, or giantess for that matter, to be near. Both he and Nitra were oblivious to the mocking laughter coming from the crowd.

"Eeerrr...", he began. Damn, what now? "One moment," he said, trying to get more time to think, and went to the manager of the KaDeWe.

After a short argument, which Nitra interpreted as signing her up for the contest, he came back. In truth, the two had had a discussion whether giants were allowed to compete or not. The announcer didn't like the idea. However, the manager had said, though reluctantly, that the rules did not exclude giants, so she had to be accepted. Sulking, the announcer approached the still waiting giantess, knowing who would win the contest now.... Yes, she could join, he said. Nitra gleefully seated herself on the ground and after a few minutes, the contest began.

If one could call it a contest anymore.

For Nitra devoured the chickens by the handful, gnawing them from the skewers in no time. Even the most gluttunous human, a fat man occupying three places on a bench at once, had no hope of keeping up with her. As a matter of fact, he had to quit after seven chickens, an amount Nitra ate in a few bites within five minutes.

She ate and ate, the cook could hardly keep up with her. Everyone in the crowd stared, many laughed and filmed her, while both the announcer as the manager looked with a sunken heart as many precious chicks disappeared in the huge maw of this 36 feet tall girl. Soon the grill came up empty.

"Eeerr.... We have a winner!" the announcer proclaimed, for the manager didn't want to fetch more chickens from the stores. So he decided to end it and told the announcer to do so. "Applause for the giantess!"

Nitra, having just finished another helping of chickens, looked up. She heard the cheers from the crowd. Did she win? Naive as she was, Nitra honestly had no idea she would be the winner....
"Wow!" she said, standing up and waving at her newfound fans. She had won! Now she could get a free Spree ride!

"The third place is for this gentleman, winning a coupon for a free bottle of perfume or aftershave, to be turned in at KaDeWe," the announcer said, pointing at a burly man in his early thirties. "He has eaten five chickens!"

Applause. The man stepped on the podium and got his prize.

"Second place, this gentleman has devoured seven chickens, and wins a coupon for two free meals in a restaurant of his choice here at KaDeWe!" the announcer proclaimed, pointing to the fat guy.
Applaus. He too got his prize.

"And the winner is this young lady, with... errr... 140 chickens...." he said, feeling awkward and almost whispering the last two words. The crowds laughter sounded again as if he was being mocked by them. "She wins... NO! Don't step on the podium!" he almost cried as Nitra already had set a foot on its wooden beams, making them bent and crack. "Please stay on the ground!" The crowd laughed again. "Eeer, she wins a free trip on the Spree. Congratulations!"

Under cheers the happy Nitra accepted the coupon, to her the size of a snippet, and waved gleefully at the crowd. She had won! The manager and announcer agreed afterwards not to let giants compete in future contests.

"Thanks! And I am not even satiated! I didn't expect to win at all," she honestly told the announcer, who just stared at her awkwardly. Tomorrow she would cash it in, she told the announcer cheerily as well, who was glad he wasn't the one who had to take this clumsy giantess on the ship....

Chapter 3 by Vaalser4

Nitra drew again lots of attention as she continued her walk through the streets of Berlin. Both locals and tourists gawked at her incredible height of 36 feet, her seemingly endless legs and of course her majestic bosom. Her breasts protruded six feet from her chest, and were shaped like droplets. The gigantic orbs quivered like bags of jelly, and although most people couldn't see her cleavage, since it rose 25 feet above the ground, those that could from higher-up windows saw a fine network of thin, blue veins under the immaculate skin. Hard-ons guaranteed.

Nitra visited some of Berlin's landmarks like the Brandenburg Gate, took selfies and marvelled at the architecture. Another landmark she wanted to see was the Neptune Fountain, a popular landmark and meeting point.

Like for those three youngsters, who had nothing better to do that evening than hanging around on the plaza around the fountain, making dumb jokes and ogling girls. No wonder six eyes went towards Nitra as she rapidly, thanks to her 15 feet long strides, approached.

The trio made remarks about her body, her height, her long, shapely legs and beautiful face. And of course her rich, gargantuan boobs. None had ever seen a giantess in real life, making Nitra's presence all the more interesting. The three guys whispered excited to each other, making a plan on the spot to get more than just looks from a distance from this behemoth's presence. They quickly agreed on something.

As Nitra was admiring the fountain, the cheekiest of the three called at her to draw her attention. Smiling, or rather grinning, he asked for a picture with her, with him and one of his comrades, by the Neptune Fountain. Nitra, in her simple-mindedness, wondered why someone would want a picture with her, but agreed. It was a beautiful fountain after all, maybe the trio wanted a picture because of this, she thought.

So she crouched down in front of the fountain, the two guys close to her "accidentally" nestled themselves against her enormous, protruding boobs ("so we all fit in the image"), their dicks standing upright in their pants as they felt the soft tittyflesh through the cotton fabric of Nitra's shirt.

The third one took a picture, first planning to zoom in on her boobs, but realizing she might want to see the picture herself, decided against that.

CLICK!

The picture was ok, but a bit dark. The guy wasn't pleased, he had to use the flashlight, he thought. So with a mute gesture, he told his friends he wanted to take another. With flashlight this time.

The cheeky one asked her if they could sit on her shoulders, one on each, of course just because it would look "cool". Nitra agreed, and put the two guys effortlessly on one shoulder each, their weight she could carry without problem. After all, these shoulders were able to hold a 3,000 lbs bag, so the combined weights of two near-adult guys was something she could carry with ease. Both secretly gazed down at her cleavage, conjuring their own handys and took pictures of it without Nitra knowing, because she was looking intensely at the guy with the camera in front of her.
"Ok, smile," the guy holding the camera said, grinning slightly as he took another picture.

CLICK!

The flashlight made Nitra's pupils contract. Then it happened. She had to sneeze.

AAACCHHOOO!!!!!! Her entire body shook from the sudden sneeze.

SPLASH!

The two guys on her shoulders fell off her shaking body and tumbled backwards into the cold fountain's waters. The water cushioned their impact so they didn't hurt themselves, even though the fall was from about ten feet height, but their handys were ruined. Not waterproof, as they found out later.

The giantess sneezed so forcefully that a few startled birds flew away, and the huge gust of wind accompanying it blew the photographer backwards. He lost his balance, fell on his ass and dropped his camera, which shattered on the hard cobblestones surrounding the fountain.

"Sniff.... Oh... Oops, sorry," Nitra said, seeing the two men splashing in the waters.

She fished them out, each with one hand, and put the soaking heaps of pathetic young men on the ground. Now she noticed that her presence had attracted a little crowd, because she heard them all laugh. So did the trio, who looked at the onlookers in embarrassment and saw no other option then grab their bikes and be off.

Nitra saw them ride away, wondered why they left so sudden. Then she asked the crowd whether someone else wanted a picture with her and the fountain. She did so while slowly standing up, casting a shadow over the people. This seemed to scare them, as did her towering presence, for their laughter turned into fear and they retreated too. Somehow her question seemed menacing, in the light of what happened. Nitra saw them leave, shrugged her shoulders and went away herself to see the Reichstag, the German government building. That would be her last visit for today.

Chapter 4 by Vaalser4

Harrie saw the giantess standing in front of the Reichstag. Like so may others, he was awed by her height, her "screen-filling" presence, and of course her breasts. Huge breasts were his turn-on. The local from Berlin pictured himself lying between those behemoth boobs, having the time of his life. And since he felt this was a once-in-a-lifetime-opportunity, he decided to approach her and maybe get lucky.

"Hi, new here?" he called up to the 36 feet of female, barely reaching her knees. He could see her shoulders, the face of the young giantess was obscured standing so close to her.

Nitra peered down. Harrie saw her beautiful face and of course her humongous cleavage.

"Hi, yes. A beautiful city," she said with her sweet voice.

The conversation went smoothly. Nitra was nice, and Harrie offered to show her some other landmarks of Berlin, with the final goal in mind of ending in the bed of her hotel room. At least that was the plan. Nitra was all too willing to be be guided by a local, and Harrie realized quickly enough this one would be an easy prey.

Though Nitra made huge strides, Harrie had his bike with him, so when they walked the less crowded areas were Nitra have to be careful lest she crushed something, Harrie could keep up with her easily. True to his word to show her some landmarks, he steered her towards a piece of masonry.

"This is what used to be part of the Berlin Wall," Harrie said, pointing at the concrete structure full of graffiti. "We left it after the Reunificiation as a reminder of the past...". He parked his bike near it. "It split our city in two for almost three decades."

Nitra looked with interest at the piece of wall, which reached halfway up her thighs. She had some difficulties imagining that it could held hundreds of thousands in what was Eastern Germany, because she could have stepped over it without problems. That there had been also trigger-happy, communist security guards, armed with firearms, was something that didn't cross her mind.
Nitra walked on the other side of the wall, the part that faced former Eastern Berlin. Less graffiti here, she noticed.

While the giantess took selfies, Harrie gawked at her in awe. What a towering girl! The wall looked like a simple, low obstacle compared to her. Just as Nitra had pondered herself, he realized she could simply step over it. Harrie gazed at her gigantic tits, his dick stirring again in his pants. She certainly had a bullet-proof chest by nature! He imagined Nitra swinging those behemoth boobs, like two flesh-colored battering rams, against a former guardhouse. The puny structure would have smashed to smithereens, debris and splinters flying everywhere, including the commie guard and his machine gun.

He saw that Nitra was occupied taking selfies with her huge camera perched on a selfiestick as long and thick as a street lantern, and conjured up his cellphone. For his own sexual pleasure afterwards, he secretly took more pictures of Nitra. Leaking pre-cum, he was surely going to jerk himself off today watching these pics. This giantess with her humongous boobs dwarfing the Berlin Wall! Awesome!

Following his earlier thought, he put the cellphone of video record mode and hid it in his pocket with the lens emerging from it. Then he called Nitra and asked her if she could step over the wall. Yes, a video of this gorgeous giant girl stepping over the wall. Maybe he could put it on patreon and get money from it. She was too naïve, after all, to realize such a video of her was there in the first place.

Nitra looked at him, then at the wall and smiled. Funny, this nice guy had the same thoughts as she had. Stepping over the wall. "OK," she said.

She swung one of her long, long legs over the wall, her groin hovering a foot over its top. Yes, she could step over it like nothing! Harry grinned devilishly. What legs! What power! Awesome! Nitra smiled back lifting her other leg.

But because she was looking at Harrie, she didn't pay attention where she placed the foot of this leg. The large foot, made heavier by the sturdy shoes she was wearing, landed squarely on Harrie's parked bike!

CRUNCH!

The bike's frame was made of stainless chrome, able to take quite some punishment, but under Nitra's foot, it was mangled like made of balsa wood. The frame twisted and buckled, the chain sprang loose, the tires were squeezed into angles they weren't meant to be. All in a split second, as Nitra stepped unknowingly down on it.

"Oops!" Nitra said and lifted her foot. In the ground, some pieces of metal and rubber emerged embedded in a huge footprint. The remainder of the bike was pressed into the ground.

Harry's sexual lust had vaporized completely. He looked, white as a sheet at his late bike, crushed beyond recognition.

Nitra bent down and picked the mangled remains of the bike up between thumb and forefinger and examined them. No, damaged beyond repair.

"Ooooh, I am sorry. I have insurance. Just give me your number and..." she began.

But Harrie could only stare at the behemoth in front of him, who was able to crush a bike like nothing and hold it as if it was a bunch of wires. What if he hadn't parked it, but remained on it? He pictured himself sitting on that bike.... a huge foot descending on him.... SQUISH! Bloodstain. Would be really want sex with this clumsy oaf? He saw this giantess now in a total different light. No longer a huge object of sexual pleasure, but a dangerous, clumsy monster able to crush him in her sexual throes. Even if unintended.

"Have... did you ever crush someone? A person" he asked.

"No, but I have eaten a few. If they do not pay for having sex or watch me secretly," Nitra replied in honest, as was the (inofficial) policy of her brothel.

Harrie looked with wide-open eyes at her, saw she spoke the truth and felt himself trembling. What kind of a creature was this? Eating people? He couldn't think clearly anymore, and his instincts got the better of him. He fled. Away. Away from this giant who would step on him, crush him, or, heaven forbid, eat him.

Nitra saw the little guy run away and soon he disappeared out of sight. Another human running when she unintentionally damaged something. A weird species indeed, or was it common only here in Germany, or Europe for that matter? She shrugged her shoulder, put the bike's remains in a garbage bin and went back to her hotel, tired as she had become. Tomorrow she had a full day left. And the free ride, not to forget.

Chapter 5 by Vaalser4

After her breakfast she went on her way again. The weather was sunny, warm, perfect for a boat trip. And maybe there would be another chance for a free meal, she optimistically  thought.


The captain of the ship saw the huge form approach from afar. He too was mesmerized by her enormity, not in the last place her prodigious boobs wobbling and shaking with each step she took. But he was baffled when the woman was coming towards him, smiling broadly while her blue eyes were locked with his.

"Hi, I would like the boat trip," she said, bending over in such a way that the captain was nearby devoured by her cleavage. Just as he was to say he couldn't take a giant aboard, he was given the voucher from KaDeWe.

The captain could barely stifle a curse. SHE was the winner? Were they totally retarded at the KaDeWe? A giantess???

"Eeerrrr, yeah," he stammered, mind racing. The 36 feet tall woman would fit inside, so she had to stay on deck. He turned and saw that there was enough room for her to sit on the stern.

"Please get on there, and remain seated," he offered, pointing.

"Great!" Nitra exclaimed and got on the ship with one long stride from the shore. The vessel rocked, but could carry her weight, around 13 tons, easily. Gleefully she sat down cross-legged and drank her surroundings in.

"Ok, let's go," the captain said and got on the bridge, fired the engines and began his boat trip.

Nitra enjoyed herself. The captain, via megaphone, told her what building they passed along the Spree, and the giantess took many pictures. However, this boat trip was one that gave the ship itself more attention from the shore than the other way around. Everywhere people halted and gawked at this ship with the huge giantess sitting on it passing by.

The captain noticed at felt embarrassed. What would his colleagues say? Everyone pointed at his vessel, and his only passenger seemed oblivious to it. He was glad when the hour-long trip was over.

Nitra jumped of the boat and thanked him. The man could only look up at her with an expression as if he had just walked naked over the Alexanderplatz. Little did he know he was lucky. Most confrontations with this giantess usually ended in disaster, but he and his boat remained undamaged.

Nitra continued her sightseeing through Berlin, also the Alexanderplatz were she wondered how the world clock worked, and went back to her hotel after a while to eat, for she didn't find a restaurant to serve her and no free meals either. Now she had to pay through the nose again at the hotel's restaurant, one tailor-made for giants. While she was eating, the manager of the KaDeWe had lost his appetite.

Because an unexpected visit from a red-heated riverboat captain calling him every sailor's swear word and curse he knew, and a few he didn't, had spoiled his appetite.

After the meal, Nitra decided to have a rest in one of the nice parks of the city. She quickly found one, made herself comfortable in the meadow and relaxed. Aaaah, how nice it was here! Free meals and river trip and so many nice buildings to see. She would surely have a lot to tell when she returned home.

Chapter 6 by Vaalser4

Bernd was into giantesses. The 23-year old citizen of Berlin had dreamed most of his adult life of ever meeting one, having sex with one, and had also put "visiting Brechia" high on his to-do-in-life list. And now there she sat. A 36 feet tall, pretty blond giantess, with legs that rose like two pillars of a Greek temple and a chest one could literally get lost in. Bernd was excited. She was alone and seemed nice enough.

Bernd took a deep breath and approached her.He asked if he could join her, and after the gigantic woman, who was so huge even sitting she towered at least 12 feet over him, said yes. He sat down, feeling like a mouse next to this mountain of feminine flesh, his groin already getting moist, and began to chat.

Conversation went well. He told her about his work. Bernd was an upstart shopkeeper, having invested all his savings and taken a loan to open a kiosk at the brim of the shopping center of the Neukölln district. Selling booze, tobacco, sodas, that sort of thing. But he was about to switch to selling mobile phones and other related stuff, currently having an all-out sale. He presented it to Nitra as being an intelligent middle-class guy, later surely being upper-class, making "it" in life. Nitra was genuinely impressed.

Just like his -to him unknown- counterpart in Hamburg, Bernd quickly realized Nitra was gullible, not too bright, and worked as a prostitute. So she was not above fucking humans, Bernd thought with glee. He steered the conversation towards becoming more "friendly" towards her, and it ended that she went with him to his house. To see his kiosk next to it, of course.

The kiosk was made of wood, not very big, but nevertheless just like any other of the countless kiosks one could find in Berlin or any other city. His small home stood opposite of it, located on the second of the three floors the appartement complex counted. They were separated by a quite busy street.

They talked about her and her job, for Bernd's plan was to fuck her, and he managed to get her laid. Even quicker then he could have hoped. Was this girl starved for sex, or were giants more easy to get? Bernd didn't know, but Nitra agreed quite readily to have sex with him like it was no more strange than agreeing to have a game of chess.

Bernd took Nitra behind his kiosk, shielding both from view, and within a short time he finally could fulfill his life's dream. Fucking a giantess. Of course he had to use some logic to make Nitra agree to do it for free. She was after all on vacation, not at work, so if she had sex, it should be for free. If she got paid, she was working, right? One should not work while on holiday, he argued, so she shouldn't charge him anything. Nitra saw his logic, nodded and undressed. How smart this little guy was, she thought impressed.


He was having the time of his life! No one disturbed him, no one saw him. If it had, it was an image to remember! A guy, six times smaller than the woman he was lying upon, nearly all of his six feet tall body covered by two flesh-colored, veiny, quivering hills with areolae the size of plates and stiff nipples big as two fists on each other.


Bernd enjoyed every inch of the gargantuan whore, leaking pre-cum all over her. He came violently and admittedly sooner than intended when he grabbed a nipple and realized his entire hand could hardly be wrapped around it of cover it. All this flesh, the vastness of her body, her enormous tits, it was too overwhelming for him.


"Aaaaahhh!!!" Without touching his dick, his load squirted a few feet through the air in three waves, splashing on Nitra's collarbone and chin.


But Bernd wasn't finished. In some circumstances, a man can come more than once in a short time, and this was, at least to Bernd, one of these circumstances. His dick didn't even go limp and he caressed the huge tits, licked a pussy the size of a cut-in-half watermelon, stroked legs more than thrice his entire height, and kissed plush lips big as pillows. Nitra's tongue, he found out, could lick his head like a lollypop. His hands in a bushel of public hair  like a heap of mowed grass, he came again, his dick this time in the gigantic pussy of Nitra, whose wet, swollen clit put his pecker to shame. Or his underarm....


After the two bouts of sex, Nitra stood up to her full height of 36 feet and dressed. Bernd looked up, drinking in the enormity of the giantess. What a height! Jumping and reaching up, he would barely be able to touch her knees! And he just had a rough fuck with her! The crooked guy couldn't believe his luck. They both went around the kiosk towards the street, Bernd letting Nitra walk in front of him to see her huge form walk. He couldn't help but notice how huge her feet were, speaking in absolute terms.

"Wow, you could easily demolish a building," he remarked, just as a dozen bikers noisily drove by.

Nitra, because her ears were about 30 feet above him and also because of the bikers' engines rumbling, couldn't understand what her little boyfriend was saying.
"Excuse me?" she said.

"You could easily demolish a building!" Bernd repeated, louder this time, trying to raise his voice above the bikers' noise and pointing to his wooden shop for emphasis.

Nitra, because of the engines' noise only understood part of what he said. Demolish building? Following his pointing finger, she saw the wooden kiosk. On its window, a large sign said "Alles muss weg". She read it and translated the German with "everything has to go,", which was technically correct, but meant that there was an all-out sale, like Bernd told her.

"Ah", Nitra thought, "now I understand." and smiled. Did he not tell her he wanted to sell something else, like mobile phones and such?
"No problem," she said, and walked towards the kiosk.

Bernd wondered what she was up to, and froze as his large girlfriend rose a foot, clad in the heavy shoe, above the roof of his shop. He felt as if the earth swallowed him as she brought it down forcefully.

CRUSH!!! The wood of the kiosk splintered under the foot on the giantess. Bottles of booze were smashed, liquor ran over the floor. Other bottles fell and broke from yet undamaged shelves due to the impact. Nitra lifted her other foot and stomped again. Countless packages of tobacco, as well as the shelves they laid upon were turned to useless debris. The third stomp reduced the counter to useless junk, the fourth flattened the cash register. Nitra stomped and stomped, turning the wooden walls of the kiosk into a heap of pulp, mixed with broken glass, getting moist by spilled booze. Traffic came to a halt as the people stopped and witnessed this giantess demolishing a kiosk with her feet. Some took pictures, other stared dumbfounded or shocked.

"Shocked" was too weak a description for Bernds condition. White as a sheet, he had to witness how the girl that just gave him the best sex of his life was destroying his livelihood, the kiosk he put all his money in. The small store he had taken a loan for. He saw its walls crush under the unbearable mass of Nitra, her big feet in heavy shoes crushing and stomping everything flat. Within two minutes, his entire kiosk was totally obliterated. Nothing, not a single item inside, remained intact.

"Now its gone", Nitra said happily as she turned to Bernd. But her little boyfriend was lying on the ground, a few people swarming worried around him. He had fainted. Nitra, not understanding why he fainted asked one of the people around Bernd if he was ok, but that man just told her to leave.She looked at the scene at her feet for a moment, then shrugged her shoulders and went on her way to her hotel. Humans were hard to understand.

No less than three days later Bernd had gained enough mental stability to speak again. Nitra, in the meantime, had left Berlin. She would never learn about her misunderstanding.


EPILOGUE



The next day, after her breakfast, Nitra had packed and taken her train to Leipzig. Again, it was a special cabin, where she had to lay down for the trip. She smiled as the city of Berlin moved past her after the train had departed. And she thought about that nice, intelligent young man yesterday! He surely was grateful she had aided him in realizing his dream, she happily thought, by being able to erect a new shop for his electronics. Demolitions were expensive after all. He surely had fainted out of bliss, like some of her customers. Surely in Leipzig she might do the humans there such favors too....



TO BE CONTINUED

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=8787