- Text Size +

The train entering the Main Railway Station of Berlin, the Capital of Germany, pulled many cabins. Almost every single of those contained dozens of people, but in one there was an unusual passenger.

Her name was Nitra, and she came from an island far away in the Atlantic Ocean. Brechia, the isle of the giants.

The 24-year old was a giantess herself, standing a little above 36 feet. Here in Europe, she towered easily over most things. She was being able to look straight into a room on the 4th floor, stepping over a van with ease, or looking down on the crowns of decorative trees lining the streets in the city. But it was not only her size that turned heads and made people reach for their phones to take pictures.

Nitra had another attribute that made her stop traffic and people gawking at her. She was the owner of a gigantic pair of boobs. Not just gigantic for her size, no, also gigantic relative to it. Her breasts were extremely large, protruding a full six feet from her chest, shaped like two enormous droplets of water, wobbling and shaking slightly with each step she took. And because it was summer, the young giantess usually wore a thin cotton T-Shirt with a wide open collar, showing her gargantuan cleavage.

Nitra didn't seem to bother, but it was worse than simply not caring about the humans gazing up at her and ogling her boobs. She simply wasn't aware about it at all. For Nitra was a very naïve and gullible person, emphasized further because human society was different from hers, and she visited it for the first time on top of that. She had no idea at all her enormous mammaries caused quite a stir, wasn't aware of their effect on the humans, especially the males, when she walked the streets. This had happened in Hamburg, the city she had previously visited, and can be read in the according story.

Nitra had planned a long holiday, travelling from city to city, Europe first and then the US. On the vessel bringing her to Hamburg, the (giant) captain had advised that the humans were just like the giants, only smaller, and the best way to get along in their society was to do like they did. Nitra had taken that advise to heart.

Now she emerged from the special cabin of the train, putting her large travel bag down, and drinking in the first time she set foot (5'7 long and 2'9 broad) in Berlin. Even though this was just the inside of Berlin's main railway station, her head but a foot from the glass ceiling.

"Aaah, Berlin! Finally! Here I come," she thought with glee, picking up her large (even compared to her) bag and strapping it to her shoulder. All her naïvity aside, she still was a giant girl and possessed according strength, carrying the 3,000 lbs bag the size of a small locomotive like nothing with but her shoulder.

Smiling happily, she looked at the many shops in the main hall as she descended the broad stairs, being aware enough to pay attention where she walked. She didn't want to step on a human, or, worse, a running child in the quite crowded station.

Her presence had already attracted attention, from people gawking at her in awe, mothers quickly snatching their kids lest they indeed would end under one of the giantess' feet, from the usual process of taking pictures, like that group of Japanese tourists enthusiastically did.

Near the exits, mostly for humans and a special one for giants, Axel had set up his wagon/shop where he sold hot waffles. The sleazy guy not only did so without permission by the officials, he also surreptitiously filmed the pretty lady customers with a camera hidden between the waffles and the price list in his small display window. Especially now, during summer when the women wore less, the "harvest" was usually good. And he was not above offering a waffle for free to the real beauties, only to have them come near his small illegal stall and film more and better footage.

He saw the huge form of Nitra approaching from the stairs. He saw her two most eye-catching forms protruding from her chest as well. Wow! His lucky day! Jackpot! What a specimen!

Since his stall stood near the wall of the giants' exit, this one would walk past it, so he could get her attention and have some good shots at those behemoth boobs. He felt already something stir in his groin. Axel decided to do what he usually did when a good-looking passed. Offering stuff for free.

"Excuse me, giant miss," he called as the young giantess was near. "Can I offer you a waffle? Its for free today!" He quickly added that last sentence, lest she said no and walked outside with her huge strides.

Nitra turned her beautiful head and caught his eye. Yes, she came nearer!

"Waffles? Ooh, I love waffles," she said happily with her childish sounding soprano voice.
Axel smirked. Already he had grabbed a dozen and offered them to Nitra, who, as he had hoped, bent over to take them. His camera was undoubtedly filming the huge, deep cleavage offered to him as she did so.

Nitra thankfully reached for the little treats, each one the size of her fingernail. But as she did so, her bag's strap slid off her shoulder. It glid over her outstretched arm, and before Nitra had realized what was happening, it  forcefully smashed against the stall like a battering ram.

WHAM!

The sound echoed through the entire station. People startled, some jumped, a few kids began crying. Nitra's ultraheavy bag was undamaged, but the stall, it was flattened against the station's brick wall like a car in a compactor.

Axel had seen the huge bag coming towards him like a speeding van. Within a split second, he had dropped the waffles and dove out of his booth. Not a moment too soon.

He heard the deafening crash as he flung himself to the ground. Turning with his heart racing, he saw his stall sandwiched between the unyielding bricks and the largest bag he had ever seen, and, he hoped, ever would.

As the startled Nitra picked it up again, Axel saw that nothing but a few strewn about waffles was all that was left of his shop. That, and scrap. A loose tire rolled a few times in a circle before it fell. Axel knew instantaneous what this meant. Since his presence here was illegal, he could make no claims on the insurance company, nor on Nitra's, nor tell the police. He was ruined.

As was his camera.

"Ooooh, I am sorry, excuse me..." Nitra began whining, seeing the carnage she had caused.

Axel got up quickly, stared at the still apologizing giantess, and ran away.

Nitra looked after the tiny man until he disappeared from sight. Just like she noticed in Hamburg, where she accidentally folded a parked car like an accordion with her breasts, the humans seemed to have a tendency of running away when accidents happened. They were a species with some difficult-to-grasp traits.

She put her bag's strap on her other shoulder and went on her way out. The man was nowhere to be seen. So the giantess decided to go to her hotel.

That day, before the mess was being cleaned, loads of pigeons would be Axel's last "customers" to feast on free waffles.