There's a city in our closet by Glaazius
Summary:

Lauren and Payton, two friends who anticipate to enjoy a well earned vacation in the mountains make an unusual discovery.

Take a look at my patreon page!

https://www.patreon.com/glaazius


Categories: Young Adult 20-29, Body Exploration, Crush, Destruction, Feet, Slave Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 6586 Read: 21326 Published: September 13 2019 Updated: November 13 2020

1. Chapter 1 by Glaazius

2. Chapter 2 by Glaazius

3. Chapter 3 by Glaazius

4. Chapter 4 by Glaazius

Chapter 1 by Glaazius
Author's Notes:

Just an idea I came up with out of the blue.

Let me know if you like it and I will happily add more chapters.

 

 

 

 

 

The thick oaken door fabricated a horrible squeaking creak when Lauren pushed it open, peeped her blond curly head in and squinted through the dusty gloom of the secluded cottage.

“It seems like no one is home.” She whispered to Payton, her long-life girlhood friend, stationed behind her, impatiently.

Despite their big differences in personality, the two had a solid friendship, forged during high school, where their common interest in the drawing of manga caricatures wielded it all together.

Payton was a brazen beauty, with pitch black hair, which she usually pulled up. Her fulgid lake-blue eyes were both breath-catching as sometimes intimidating when things didn’t go her way.

Lauren, on the other hand, appeared like the sweet girl next door, who could even conjure a warm smile on her appealing, curly snout during rush hour on a monday morning.

“How can you be so sure?” Payton whispered back. “I thought you said the owner would be here to meet us.”

Lauren shrugged. “Beats me.”

“Lets check inside.” Payton said.

Nooo... Lets do not such a thing. no no…” Lauren hushed. “The owner told us to…”

“I don’t see no owner here. Do you? And why in God's name are we whispering here? Step aside.” Payton plunged her vacation bag on the ramshackled porch and shove her friend apart. Next, her cut off denim shorts tightened, displaying the unmatched curves of her voluptuous butt, when she kicked the door open with her salmon-pink sneaker.

“Payton! What the hell?!” Lauren reacted aghast.

Due to the force of Payton’s kick, the door squeaked and swung open, until it made a crashing sound when it collided hard against the wall, reverberating through the cottage.

After it subsided, they looked at each other, waiting, appalled, afraid that the owner might suddenly appear out of a dark corner to scold them. Nothing happened. Merely the whistling sound of the traveling wind was heard, so height up in the mountains, squeezing its way through the slits and cracks.

“At least we now know no one is home.” Payton broke the silence and picked up her bag again. “Come. Lets do some recon.” She ambled inside.

“No please. Wait.” Lauren begged in vain to stop Payton. “What if the owner comes while we are inside?”

“Will you cut the crap about the owner already! We’ve paid for this place, haven’t we? Let's enjoy our well-earned holiday. Now grab your stuff and come inside.” Lauren hesitated for a moment, standing on the porch, looking about all nervous, hearing the eerie whistles of the wind.

“This place gives me creeps.” She mumbled, quickly gathered her stuff and ushered herself in, following suit.

“You think they have some power in this crap hole?" Payton called out, trying to switch the lights on. No illumination came. "Can't see shit in here. Sheesh.” Suddenly, she had to squint her eyes when a bulb flickered on right above her.

“Found the power switch!" Lauren’s muffled voice called out from the hallway.

“Yea I noticed.” Payton looked about, hands on her hips, and realized she was standing in the kitchen. On the contrary, to the outside the kitchen was quite modest and decorous, containing all necessary tools to prepare proper meals.

Guess this place is slightly less in dilapidation than I thought. "Lucky us." Payton said, sarcastically.

“Look what I found!” Lauren walked in, presenting the tip of her finger in front of Payton’s curious sea blue eyes.

“What you got?” Payton asked.

“Just look.” Lauren prodded.

A bit impatient, Payton furrowed her brows, straining her eloquent eyes to get a clear view of the minuscule object resting on Lauren’s fingertip, which could not have been bigger than a grain of rice.

“Is that some sort of… incredible tiny… vehicle?”

“Mmm.” Lauren acknowledged with a smile. “I found it on the cupboard, there’s even more of them. Wanna see?” She asked all giddy with excitement. “I could have sworn I saw them moving.”

Payton made a loud yawn and stretched the stiffness off her limbs. “That sounds very interesting and all, but I rather plunge in the hammock now for a beauty sleep, not that I need one of course.” She fashioned her pitch black hair, looking in a mirror with her stunning blue eyes. “Dragging through that maze of hairpin bends has worn me out.”

Lauren frowned. “Your boring!”

Nooo, Im tired.” And with that, Payton walked off, in search for the bedroom to crash down her stuff, sneakers cracking on the parquet.

+++

Lauren hushed back to the living room, taking multiple elated glances at the micro vehicle tipped on her finger.

“Lets see what we got here.” Lauren squatted in front of the cupboard so that her sparkling eyes leveled its surface, ironing some curly locks from her face with her hand. “Now, where are your other little rascal friends hmm?” In her consternation, Lauren saw nothing, scanning every inch of the surface in vain.

“Huh?… my eyes playing tricks on me here?” She lifted up some objects coating the cupboard, an asian like piece of porcelain, a coppery clock, then; the voice of her friend demanded attention, calling from the bedroom.

“Okay… What! The Fuck!... is this!” Payton’s voice screeched from the bedroom.

“What is it? You found something?” Lauren replied.

She heard Payton making a groan of frustration. “Come see for yourself.”

Lauren paced for the bedroom and found Payton standing with her arms crossed and a deep grooved frown, gaping at a large oaken wardrobe, which doors were wide open.

“What draws your curiosity?” Lauren asked, all tangled by the scene.

Payton didn’t respond. She was just looking, with annoyance veiled on her face.

Lauren positioned herself next to Payton, so she could take a glance in the gloomy closet.

At first, her gaze traveled at eye-level, meeting shelves partly filled with things like, blankets, facecloth and towels.

When her sight descended all the way to the floor she thought she could perceive... “Are those… toy buildings?” She asked. Voice peppered with amusement.

Lauren crouched and pulled out her phone from her back-pocket and switched a light on to disclose the shrouded row of tiny buildings.

What greeted her was the scene of a modern-day city of microscopic proportions, with buildings not larger than lego blocks. The middle part seemed to be the business district with office towers and skyscrapers of about two inches tall.

“A toy city! It looks so incredible real! Wow.” Lauren gasped in awe, always a girl who was easy to impress. “But what is it doing here, in a closet? Hey check over there!” She points in excitement. “They even have an airfield and look, a stadium! Oh no wait… make that two stadiums! I bet they could use a player like you Payton.” She winked at her friend in delight who was one of the top players at soccer in her own division.

“This is not funny Lauren!” Payton whined. “Where am I supposed to store my shoes this vacation huh?”

Lauren rolled her eyes, sometimes her friend seemed so rigid in her habits.

“Just… showcase them in that dusky corner over there or something. I don't know.”

Payton suddenly met her eyes with deep indignation.

“Showcase them in what?... are you insane?! Get the broom.” Payton suddenly commanded.

“The broom?” Lauren asked.

“Yes the broom. Its that thing over there that looks like a big wooden toothbrush. Grab it for me will ya? We're gonna clean this trash up. But first, Im going to ventilate my anger by pounding about with my nikes, starting with your beloved stadiums.”

Payton already lifted her athletic leg, ready to unleash a relentless stomp on the fragile buildings. These micro structures wouldn't stand a chance against the power of her sportive leg.

“No wait! Do you hear that?” Lauren blocked Payton’s leg, which was already casting an ominous shadow over the city’s outskirts.

“I don’t hear shit! Now let me have my fun. I drove the lion’s share.” She tried to push away Lauren's blocking hand.

“Just ssst… listen.” Lauren prodded again and shelled her ear with her hand. “I think I can hear… It sounds like the buzzing of… a vibrant city.”

Payton groaned in frustration. “What?”

“Come here.” Lauren said. “Your ears are too high.”

Payton lowered herself on all fours, crashing her knees and elbows on the ground in a not so subtile manner.
Both girls, listened… and in their surprise heard the feint mixture of people screaming, cars honking and wailing sirens.
They looked at each other in disbelief, mouths gawking wide open.

“Does this sound emanates… from that?” Payton pointed to the micro city, sprawled out in front of them in all its gloriousness.

“Judging by the sound they appeared to be in panic about something.” Lauren pondered.

Payton gave her a meaningful look. “You think so? I wonder what could be the cause of that.” She said sarcastically. "Just two mega large ladies peeping in on them. Two hot mega large ladies to be more specific."

“Oh shut up you! You wouldn’t believe me in the first place.” Lauren fumed.

“Temper there. I think you're scaring the crap out of them with your inharmonious voice.” Payton placed her hand on Lauren's lips when the screams and shouts pitched even higher.

“Are there really like… tiny minuscule people living in there?” Lauren asked.

“Only one way to find out.” Payton shrugged, combed her black locks of hair out of her face and lowered her beautiful countenance, hovering it just above a cramped city block. She had to squint seriously hard to be able to discern those diminutive buildings and roads.

“You see anything?” Lauren asked, still positioned in her squat next to Payton’s tight ass, outstretched in the air. “Well?” Lauren prodded again, impatient.

“Will you just…” Payton spun her neck to face Lauren with a vexed look on her face, whispering in an angry voice. “Don't you understand that I could blow up their eardrums by replying on your stupid question when my mouth is hovering just above their heads?”

Suddenly, Lauren made a loud gasp, pointing her stare just below Payton’s head. Payton carefully spun her neck to see what was going on, and in her dismay saw that a few locks of her black hair had fallen down by the motion and did quite the number on a few structures. Plumbs of smoke swirled up, originated from a few warehouses, totally foundered by Payton’s thick hair locks.

“Look what you did!” Payton fumed.

“What I did?” Lauren said indignant.

“Never mind.” Payton sighed. And stood up to her full height, Lauren followed suit.
For a moment, they just stood there, one, arms crossed, the other, hands on the hips, looking down at the fragile micro city and the carnage Payton’s hair had caused.

“What now?” Lauren broke the silence finally after they took stock about it.

“Well… looks like we have an entire city of perhaps a couple of millions micro people residing in our closet. The way I see it, we got only two options.”

“Yea?” Lauren prodded.

“We could clean it all up and dump it in the trash can, so I can finally store my shoes decently, or… we could have some fun with them.”

“I’ll take options B!” Lauren jollied up. “We could observe them and take care of them and stuff… You know.. support them in their needs.”

Payton sniggered. “Your serious? That your way of having fun with insignificant little people?”

“Why… Yes off course. What else could we do with them? I mean, we can't hang out with them or something.”

“Your right about that.” Payton looked down at the city with a sardonic smile. “But we could cause some major destruction… that would really help me to let off some steam. Or…” Payton nibbled her lower lip in anticipation. “Force them to worship us as deities. I always wanted to be a God, standing above all else.”

 

End Notes:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thx for reading

please let me hear your thoughts!

Chapter 2 by Glaazius

Lauren heaved her head up from the pillow, its weight feeling like a bag of potatoes. She grasped her forehead, rubbed it and squeezed her eyes to the sound of an agonizing groan. 

 “Uuugh, did it again… again.” she whispered in thin air. She extended her hand towards the nightstand and foraged blindly in search of her phone. A piercing clink was heard when a bottle of wine, dropped and rolled over the wooden floor, spilling its scarce crimson remnants.  Realizing the time, Lauren stood up from her bed, took a morning pee and sauntered her way over toward Payton’s bedroom.  

She found her slumped in a lazy chair, cross legged, sipping from a mug of Starbucks, while dressed in merely a loose shirt, revealing the smooth skin of one of her shoulders and the firmness of her bare legs. 

 “You think these shits are mad at us?” Payton asked, nodding at the microscopic city sprawled out in the closet. Despite the lack of make-up and her puffed-up morning hairdo, Payton still looked like the object of every teenage boy's sexual fantasy. She had positioned the chair right in front of its open doors, oscillating her dangling feet from side to side.  

“I guess.” Lauren said, stretching out with a loud yawn, and accentuating her coveted bust. She desperately tried to shake of the hangover throbs.   

“Would you care?” Payton asked.   

“Would you?” Lauren replied, flinging the question back at her conversation partner.   

“I suppose I should.” Payton said. Lauren saw her turning her gaze towards the micro city, while taking another sip of her Starbucks. Her twinkling eyes never blinked or averted while her lake-blue irises peeped above the mug. She scrutinized the city intensely.
Lauren’s concern about the micro-people’s safety had grown since yesterday. The revelation of apparent microscopic life living in their closet was at first a surprising discovery. Filled with jolly curiosity both she and Payton went on to discover if it could be all real. After wrecking a few structures by accident, they came to the conclusion that was indeed the case. The city was filled with perhaps millions of nano-sized souls.
Subsequently, Payton started to announce some disturbing thoughts, about destruction and submission of the micros. She chalked it up as merely an innocent jest, said she would never reach such level of dictatorial cruelty whereby she would misuse her might to enforce her will upon these micros.
Soon after, the girls dropped the subject and left for the living room where together they relished an evening of juicy gossips, refreshments and the abundant flow of French wine they’d brought with them.   Lauren always had a hard time restraining herself while enjoying an evening of elbow bending, leaving Payton in the dust, filling cup after cup. It was not until the moon had draped his silvery light for many hours upon the soaring mountain peaks, among which they resided, that Payton, with a wasted Lauren leaning on her shoulder, faltered her way toward the latter’s bedroom.
The last thing Lauren recalled before plunging into a deep, alcohol neutralizing sleep, was the sight of Payton smiling down upon a line of minuscule vehicles, parked on the vast palm of her hand.
During their chilling on the couch that evening, while downing a cup of Merlot, Payton had suddenly pointed towards the table.

“The hell is that?”   Lauren scrutinized it closely, leaf-green eyes floating above the table and saw that it was a column of infinitesimal vehicles, just like the one she found earlier. She was wrecking her brain over the question of how on earth these vehicles managed to find their way onto a table this high.   
Lauren suggested placing them near the city, but Payton was in a playful mood. She constantly jammed her finger in front of the column, blocking their path, under the roar of her hearty laughter.
Lauren quickly pushed her friend off, aiming to save the micros from further harassments and commanded them to drive onto her hand, which they eventually did, but not after Payton slammed her powerful fist upon the table as encouragement.   

“What did you do to them?” Lauren asked. Payton took a few moments, still scrutinizing the city, before she tore her gaze away and met Lauren’s eyes.

“I killed them all.” she explained dead serious. “Smothered them all under my tight and juicy rear,” Payton said, while stroking her fingers upon the upper region of her bare thigh, traveling all the way to her firm butt, and kneading it playfully. Then came relishing laughter.
 
“You should have seen your face!” Payton guffawed, spilling some hot coffee over her legs.   

“Serves you right!” Lauren snapped.   The pain caused Payton to curse loudly. She slammed her foot on the floor out of frustration.   

“Watch it!” Lauren screeched.   Luckily, Payton’s foot was not close enough to hit the city, so it crashed on the floor. However, its shockwave had devastating consequences for the little people.   They saw various explosions erupting throughout the city’s industrial area, when multiple factories cracked open, tearing up walls and pipelines due to Payton’s force. Varying chemical spills mingled and ignited in fertile balls of fire.
Even from their height, at their size, both Lauren and Payton heard these minuscule explosions clearly in the room, making them realize the massiveness of this disaster for the micro people. They saw plumes of pitch dark smoke swirling relatively high, veiling a large part of the industrial section and even a slight portion of the residential block adjoining it.
Directly after, the panicked screeches of countless citizens rose up while sirens wailed, spreading their sounds of impending calamity throughout the city.

“Wha-what are they doing?” Payton asked, perplexed.

“Believing they are under attack. By us.” Lauren stated.

“But I did it by accident! Tell them!” Payton dropped down on all fours, addressing the city. “Please stop it all. My foot just slipped. I mean you no harm.” Lauren saw Payton on her knees, begging them to become quiet. It didn’t work. “Aargh! A little help here, please?” Payton looked up at her friend.

Lauren lowered herself on her haunches, hearing the screams and sirens even louder now. When she squinted in focus, she could discern speck-sized cars scrambling over the roads in incoherent directions. She couldn’t see individual beings, but was able to witness them when they were packed in huge throngs, milling about open squares and broad streets.
Payton was about to address them again, pulling her hair behind an ear as not to let these deadly strands cause even more wreckage down below.   
Lauren saw that Payton was at the end of her rope. From experience, Lauren knew that Payton could become unstable in her behavior during a state like that this. Payton had a short span of tolerance when things didn’t go her way and could suffer some serious impulse-control issues.  So Lauren concluded that to guarantee the micro-people’s safety Payton had to be ushered out of the room immediately.

“I could kill for a cup of coffee right now Payt. Would you be a sweetheart and grab me a mug please?” Lauren asked in the politest way.   “Not until this garbage is over!” Payton snorted and scowled down over the city, with her beautiful black hair cascading along her face.

Lauren had to choose her next move with care. She had known Payton for many years and was familiar with the strings she had to pull in order to maneuver her in whatever way she had in mind. However, the girl could be very fickle sometimes and even after years of experience with Payton’s behavior, things could go south extremely quickly with a faulty approach.   Lauren gently lay down her hand on Payton’s shoulder. The latter looked up at her with an expression of defiance.
  
“Don’t worry Payt. I’ll take care of them. You grab the coffee and it’s all good. I promise.” Lauren said, giving her a friendly squeeze on the shoulder and an amiable smile.
The next few seconds were crucial. Lauren waited tensed to see Payton’s reaction. Anything was possible now, from a gentle hug, to a devastating smash of her fist upon blocks of minuscule skyscrapers.

“One or two sugars?” Payton said, while rising to her full height again.

“Let’s keep it to one this time.” Lauren replied and was relieved to see the well-shaped butt of her friend ambling off.
Swiftly, she turned her gaze back towards the city which was still in full pandemonium. Lauren could not undo the damage. However, she could try to calm them down, could make it known to them that she and Payton had only good intention.
A wild idea popped into her head, and Lauren decided to go along with it.
She parked her cute behind on the floor and sat Indian style, putting a large portion of the city in the shadows when one of her thighs blocked out the sunlight. Placing one hand next to the city as support for her weight, she looked down upon them with a smile and started to sing a random song in a pleasant soft voice, like a mother soothing her troubled tyke.

 

 

End Notes:

----------------------------------------
Thanks for reading and let me hear your thoughts.

https://www.patreon.com/glaazius

Chapter 3 by Glaazius
Author's Notes:

Pietro is on a quest to reach Payton's feet.

 

 


Pietro's heart almost rattled through his throat when the blockade came into view. Even so, he took things up a notch when he moved up a gear in his jerry-rigged barrel and plunged his feet on the gas pedal. Pietro realized that he was on the verge of undertaking something he had never even dared to dream about in his law-abiding life. 
He was jeopardizing his clean slate. Getting caught could mean the end of his promising college future. He could even end up in jail. Pietro had an analytical mind and excelled on the field of finding practical solutions when facing complex situations. He was not the impulsive type and always thought things through. 
Even so, after assessing all possible perils, he was still willing to risk his future and perhaps his life for the sheer goal of touching a girl's feet, of touching Payton’s feet. 
Pietro had always been a guy who was very fond of feminine feet. It was the body part that received most attention while admiring a beautiful lady. It was also the body part that could be a decisive element when judging a girl's appearance. Asking a girl's number without having full knowledge of how her feet looked like was a tricky thing to do for Pietro. Yet still, it was sometimes necessary. How awkward and ridiculous would it be to ask a cute girl wearing boots to show her feet first just to see if she was interesting enough to ask her number? 
That is why Pietro ended up in quite some painful situations in his bedroom on more than one occasion. It sincerely pained him when he was forced to send a girl home during foreplay when he discovered the meager value of her feet, no matter how hot as hell the rest of her body was. 
This would be of no issue when dealing with someone like Payton. The only obstacle was that Pietro was literally a speck of dust compared to the girl. He didn’t mind though. It would only mean more feet for him to enjoy. The second Pietro laid eyes on the girl, the day of her arrival, he found that her looks were off the chart. 
Her comely face drowned out the appearance of Saint Closet Vale's finest girls with ease, even when she was bushed. 
Payton's lake-blue eyes carried such a strong expressive radiance, it coerced everyone to full attention the moment she walked in. This magnetic force was only amplified due to the great contrast between her luminous blue eyes and the natural tan of her skin.
Either way, it was not Payton’s eyes that sank their mitts into Pietro’s mind the moment he saw her for the first time. It was her feet. Or at least, it was the first thing that Pietro assessed when she presented her glorious being, looming heavenly high over Saint Closet Vale's skyline for all to see.
Pietro was gravely disappointed when he saw those painful-pink sneakers hurting his eyes when he lowered his gaze.
She was cute though, Pietro still carried hope that her feet would at least match the girl’s physical beauty. And they did. They definitely did. 
It was early in the morning still when Pietro heard some racket down the streets. Peeling his eyes open after a booze-cleansing slumber, Pietro’s olfactory senses were keenly fast in detecting the arousing aroma of a pair of sweaty feminine feet.
And here he was, racing like a madman in his beaten clunker, ignoring the stop signs of the local authorities, ready to find satisfactory bliss at the holiness of Payton’s feet looming high on the far horizon.
From what Pietro could gather from the conversation the girls had earlier, they have been on a morning hike to trek over mountain trails for hours.
To Pietro’s heart’s delight, Payton lacked to see the necessity of taking a hot refreshing shower after their strenious hike and decided to read some magazines while sitting on the floor of her bedroom. Flinging off her hiking boots, Payton parked her perfect butt on the floor, leaned against her bed and caused a small tremor for the citizens of Saint Closet Vale when she lazily slumped her bare feet in close proximity to the closet, drenching the room’s air with a pervasive smell of sourish sweaty feet.
Despite the serious risk of Pietro's undertaking by blasting his way through a police barricade, his attention was still hooked on Payton’s arousing feet looming above the city’s skyline. He saw her wiggling her well-formed toes in a playful manner, causing wrinkles to form on her sole.
The forming of a prolific tent in his pants went parallel with Pietro’s roar of encouragement when he busted his barrel through the barricade, crunching his front bumper to pieces, almost road killing two officers.
 
“Wooohooooo!!! Payton’s feet here I come!” Pietro glanced back one more time and felt assured when he saw that no one was following him.
He drove his way through the city’s outskirts and saw two small green hills dooming up. He knew that this was the end of civilization. After that, it was only giant territory. And Payton’s feet were waiting for him anxiously in the background.
Seeing that he was merely the only one on this road, Pietro lowered his guard some and loosened his shoulders. He lit up a smoke, opened his window, stationed his elbow on the frame and leaned back in the driver’s seat to inhale another burst of Payton's intoxicating sweat-smell in-between drags from his cigarette.

“What the-“ Pietro was forced to hit the brakes when two cars boxed him in, cutting off the road in front of him.
A bunch of ragtag looking guys walked up to him, asked him what business he had here so far from the inhabited world.
 
“I can ask the same to you,” Pietro retorted “danger lurks beyond these valleys they keep saying, and still you come here.”
 
“Perhaps we are the danger that lurks beyond these valleys.” A pale skinned guy with greasy long hair leered back at Pietro.
 
“The only danger brewing here is the danger of what I might do to you if you stall me any longer from reaching the divine fragrant feet of the lounging Goddess over there.” Pietro pointed at Payton’s feet wiggling leisurely in the far background. Pietro was quite amazed by his own tough attitude towards these rabbles. He was usually a guy with a conflict avoiding personality and the usage of this kind of language was also new to him. Either way, Pietro took big pride in the fact that it came out so natural and very convincing. It was still a bluff though. Pietro did not carry any weapons with him, and he wasn’t a brawler either. On top of that, he was fairly outnumbered here too. If this conversation would end up in a clash, he would definitely come off worst.
The reply of this apparent leader surprised Pietro even more than his own bravado.
 
“You mean, you’re here for her? For the Goddess? For her feet?” Pale guy said, waving his thumb in Payton’s direction.
 
Pietro nodded.
 
“Haa! Shit man, me too. For her gorgeous ass to be more precise. Now Frankie here is your guy. Next to his astonishing skills on the field of funneling highly classified information from the authorities to his own hard disk, he’s also a seasoned podophile.”
 
Pietro saw a broad sturdy guy with a short-shaved haircut winking at him. Not the kind of guy you would expect to be an it-genius.
 
“Name’s Barango by the way.” Pale guy said, reaching out his hand. Pietro was a bit reluctant, but shook his hand nonetheless.
“Meet Pascal, lover of hands and Rico here digs the moisty canyons of feminine armpits, aint that right? You crazy fuck!” Barango guffawed. “Anyway, we’re all here for Payton. She may not know it herself, but she’s a fuckin Goddess and she’s obliged to allow herself to be worshiped by many, rather she’s aware of it or not. You’re in?” Barango raised his eyebrows.
 
“Uhm… yeah, definitely.” Pietro answered.
 
“Great! Come along, we’re busy building a shrine dedicated to the Goddess over there near that weird overhanging cliff that falls out of context compare to the rest of this modest landscape.”
 
“Shrine? Really?” Pietro said. “I was thinking more about riding off straight to her feet right now. She’s sitting there for Christ sakes.”
 
Pietro got treated by gasps of shock from his new made buddies.
 
“What?!” Pietro shrugged.
 
“Are you out of your skull there dude?” Barango said. “What if you’re not worthy of approaching her? NO ONE is worthy of approaching her. You would defy her divine will. It, it… it would be downright blasphemy!”
 
“What do you know what her will is, sherlock?” Pietro replied. “I mean… would you just smell that, that deliciously and heavenly fragrance coming from those cuddly feet. It drives me insane!! I NEED to reach her!”

End Notes:

Early access to this, and other exclusive stories on my patreon.

https://www.patreon.com/glaazius

 

Thx for reading. Please let me hear your thoughts!

Chapter 4 by Glaazius
Author's Notes:

Lauren stumbles upon Payton's peculiar activities.

 

+++

 

 

"you coming?" Lauren peeped her head through Payton's bedroom door. She took a long sip from a mug of hot cocoa and made a humming sound, which indicated she was enjoying it. "made one for you too."

"Be there in a jiffy," Payton sat slumped on the floor, leaning against her bed, with both legs stretched out. Her legs and feet were uncovered as she merely wore a long loose shirt, a sleeping shirt, with slightly blurred letters of her home town printed on the front. Its fabric was barely able to cover her upper legs. She leafed through some magazine while a big, pink bubble of gum inflated from her luscious lips until it popped and ended up in Payton's chomping mouth.

Lauren narrowed her eyes as her gaze took stock of Payton's feet. "Are they worth it?"

"Definitely." Smack smack, blow, pop. "definitely." Payton's eyes did not even lookup.

"What do you like… give them in return?"

Lauren received a look of annoyance as Payton's eyes met hers. "They fill up space reserved for my shoes, don't they? This here is mercy."

"It's forced labor!" Lauren replied.

"Whose forcing them?!" Payton retorted. "It's their own free choice, I'm serious."

"Who on earth would do such a thing voluntarily?" Lauren turned up her nose in a look of disgust.

"Ask them. Go on." Payton nodded towards her feet, inviting her with an exaggerated gesture.

Lauren took another sip of her mug before placing it on the floor and ambled her way towards Payton's uncovered feet. She had a good view now of the floor stretching out in front of Payton's feet. She noticed a long meandering trail coming from the little city in the closet ending at her feet. Lauren lowered to her haunches and saw throngs upon throngs of minuscule people journeying their way towards Payton rising feet. These people were so infinitesimal that Lauren could only make out large packed groups of people. She could also discern a few vehicles here and there, trudging along with the caravan.

She could also see… oh my god…

"Are they building a freakin railroad there?" Lauren pointed.

"Ha! They are? How convenient!" Payton said. Her pretty eyes peeked over the magazine and granted the micro-city a consenting smile.

As Lauren's curiosity was sparked, she shifted her gaze towards Payton's feet. She had some trouble discerning the spectacle unfolding at the bottom of Payton's feet. Lauren wanted to lower herself even more, to shove closer towards Payton's feet. Lauren cast her friend a questioning look, upon which she received a nod of approval, and lowered herself flat on her tummy. She apologized when one of her titanic hands placed itself dangerously close to a caravan of cargo trucks. Lauren's attempts to shush them did not have the desired effect for they scattered every which way.

Payton chuckled, "A soft touch doesn't work with these critters. You have to show some authority to get things done from them."

Payton tore her upper body loose from the launching position against the bed and leaned over, allowing her to peek over her own feet. It satisfied her to see a tight and clean, long trail of marching tinies coming from the little city in her closet, like a big pack of unionized laborers parading their way towards a common objective—Payton's feet. However, one segment was disorganized, lost their discipline, and was scurrying about every which way. It vexed her. It displeased Payton even more when she noticed that this act of insubordination was spreading swiftly through the trail of tiny people like a sizzling spark crawling along an ignited fuse. Dozens of packs of tinies were erupting in a state of frenzied panic and were starting to seep away from the tightly organized trail towards Payton's feet.

Payton bend forward, deep, placed one hand next to the disorganized segment and clutched it into a fist.

"See?" Payton said as both she and Lauren saw all the tiny men and vehicles trudging back in line, docile.

"But, you didn't even say anything," Lauren said. She quickly raised one of her hands to allow a short-cut for a large throng of tinies hasting back in line.

"No need. They learned."

"Learned what? To fear the sight of your fist? Where is the freedom in that?"

"The freedom of choice, of course," Payton said like it was the most common thing ever. "It's not like I bestow them with calamity for no reason. That would be cruel."

"Serious? Cruel? And what would you call the thing you are doing now?" Lauren asked.

"well, we're talking about a simple business agreement here. I allow them to live in my closet, peacefully and the only thing I require in exchange is a little spa treatment for my sore feet from time to time. And they love it. They really love it. Check it out!" Payton hovered her index finger right next to one of her feet to point at something.

Lauren scrutinized the sole of Payton's feet and could see various minuscule choppers, hovering, rising and descending, up and down, like an elevator moving and stopping at various levels.

"They are transporting personnel to the spots on my sole I pointed out for them. Pretty neat, huh?" Payton presented a proud glee upon her face.

Lauren shook her head, "You megalomania, you."

"What?! You're just jealous, that's all."

Lauren stood up again, carefully not to crush anyone under her enormous flip-flops and careful to not cause any sudden tremors for the sake of the micro-city sprawled out right behind her in the vast shade of her long legs. One clumsy step from her could lead to major destructive consequences with innumerable casualties. She took a glance at the city and noticed that some parts were missing buildings, with brown circled craters left behind like they were carefully excavated.

"Have fun," Lauren said and ambled off. Payton made a short humming sound, which had to go for a thank you, good-bye.

On her way out, her eyes fell on a shrouded part below Payton's nightstand. She saw a bright pink vibrator lying there. Lauren was well informed about Payton's nightly pastime when she was unable to fall asleep. Payton was very open about it towards Lauren and shared stories about her time of self-intimacy with crystal-clear details, solicited or unsolicited, but mostly the latter. So Lauren was not very surprised to see such a tool stashed there next to her bed. What she did marvel about was the fact that she saw several tiny buildings trashed next to it.

What did she need those buildings for?

Payton was glad to hear Lauren's footsteps fainting away. She leaned back against the creaking bed, closed her eyes and set her mind to pick up every stimulus unleashed by the tiny people as they were teeming about on her sole. She wiggled her toes and had an inner chuckle when she saw mental images of nano-people dangling from the crevices on her sole until Payton's trivial movement caused them to tumble down into a free-fall from several miles high from their perspective.

Feeling a pleasurable sensation boiling up in her lower regions, Payton's hand groped blindly about on the floor until her fingers were in reach to clutch the vibrator. She turned it on and dipped its thrilling tip on the silky skin of her inner thighs, and rolled it in a velvety stroke towards her intimate region. Her other hand threw the magazine it was still holding on the bed and moved its way towards her underwear. Payton moaned softly as a few fingers rootled about her underwear and pulled the drenched fabric aside to expose her swollen outer lips, which were already glistening with anticipation of what was coming. Her knees had a will of its own as they spread wider to clear the way for the motorized pleasure-stick journeying its way towards her hungry slit.

Faint screams rose up as Payton's feet were falling sideways, causing dozens of micros to tumble to their doom. This sound served merely as an arousal enhancer, for it made Payton realize the power she had over these little critters.

She was a beautiful young woman with needs and these little people, wherever they came from, had to do her bidding or face her wrath. Feeling playful, Payton stretched her arm out and grasped a handful of screeching tinies and deposited them on her full displayed spheres, swollen brown nipples included.

"Pleasure me." She gasped as she saw hundreds of tinies, barely bigger than lice, teeming about on her enormous tits. Some were clinging, some were falling and some were making their way towards the monstrous huge brown hill presenting Payton's engorged nipples.

Enough of playing, Payton thrust the long, pink, sticky shaft of the vibrator between her lips and moaned loudly as she pumped it up and down.

With her dry, panting mouth slack-jawed, Payton's half shuttered eyes took a long glance at the microscopic city as her mind created images and feelings of the terror these inhabitants must be feeling at that moment. They would be treated by the sight of an enormous half-naked woman, a very beautiful half-naked woman, filling their entire purview beyond the soaring skyline of the city as she pleasured herself at the expense of their peers, unabashed.

End Notes:

Early access to this, and other exclusive stories on my patreon.

https://www.patreon.com/glaazius

 

Thx for reading. Please let me hear your thoughts!

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=8620