Journey to the Center of Asuka by TitusHarden
Summary:

All of the Angel's before have been larger then life, but this time there is an angel that can shrink itself down. While being out and about alone, Asuka unintentionally inhales and consumes an Angel. NERV figures this out and assigns Misato to do a private mission of sending Rei inside to do the mission. 


Categories: Giantess, Adventure, Body Exploration, Nose, Odor, Unaware, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/f
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 15 Completed: Yes Word count: 8480 Read: 55296 Published: August 07 2019 Updated: August 11 2019

1. An Unexpected Host by TitusHarden

2. Troubling Times by TitusHarden

3. Preparations for the Voyage by TitusHarden

4. Into the Hungry Mouth of Asuka by TitusHarden

5. Intimate Swallow by TitusHarden

6. The Aroma of Asuka's Armpit by TitusHarden

7. Private Examination by TitusHarden

8. A Steamy Bath by TitusHarden

9. The Angel's Handwork by TitusHarden

10. Birth of an Idea by TitusHarden

11. Misato's Hot Tired Feet by TitusHarden

12. In One Ear, Out The Other by TitusHarden

13. Final Fight in Asuka's nose by TitusHarden

14. A Tissue for the Issue by TitusHarden

15. Epilogue by TitusHarden

An Unexpected Host by TitusHarden
Author's Notes:

The first few chapters are to setup the story, so I apologize if it's a bit boring to read. 

Also the * inbetween paragraphs is to indicate different perspectives. 

 

It was a slow day at NERV. Everyone was simply going through the motions. The flow was so smooth and casual, all of the EVA pilots were allowed to have the day off. If NERV really needed to, they could activate the dummy plug to take care of the potential threat. It seemed like it was going to be a nice and quiet day for a change.  Suddenly, one of the workers had noticed a blip on the screen, however it was rather small. No one at NERV could really determine what it was exactly.

*

Asuka was out enjoying the nice spacious view. She went hiking on her own, she wasn’t gonna let that Shinji bask in all the glory of having a day off, she wanted to one up him somehow by going up one of the highest mountains in the area. She enjoyed getting to spend some time to herself. Time she could spend not being around that stupid Shinji, irresponsible Misato, or that doll Rei. Asuka, sat down at the peak of this mountain and just looked around her to bask in the glory of her pilgrimage. She could see all of Tokyo-3 from up here. All of the civilians who lived within, obscured by the large buildings. Her mind started wandering to Kaji, and thought “I should take a picture of this view! Maybe he’ll finally go on a date with me if I persist!” She smiled softly to herself as she took out her phone and took a snapshot of the view. 

*

An Angel was entering the Earth’s orbit. It knew it’s fallen brethren had failed to fuse together with Lilith. It developed its own unique sort of ability. Shrinking. It descended from the sky and downward towards Tokyo-3. Suddenly, it could detect a trace of LCL within the environment. Sure enough, it spotted an auburn haired girl standing by herself. Having a small scent of LCL on her must mean that she’s one of the pilot’s who have slayen it’s siblings, time and time again. It wanted some revenge. With its long arms, lights omitted rapidly, causing it to shrink down to the size of a pea. 

*

After taking the picture, Asuka sat down on the rock in-front of her to really just absorb the view and atmosphere. She leaned her back, closed her eyes, and inhaled deeply. 

*

The angel flew down towards this girl, and made its primary target her nostrils. There was a low, rumbly gust of wind coming from all directions. Her large cavernous nostrils began to engulf the angel. It tumbled through the hairy cavern, bumping into the walls, ceiling, and floor of this internal cave. It eventually hit the back of her throat and went down into her stomach.

*

“Agh” Asuka exclaimed. “Felt like something went up my nose...some gross of fly flew in there, blech.” She got up and began coughing to herself, attempting to clear out whatever decided to lodge itself within. Unannounced to her, it was too late, the Angel had already made itself a guest within her body. Asuka got off the rock, and began walking to NERV headquarters. 

 

 

 

End Notes:

Please let me know what you think so far and feel free to give comments and critiques. 

Troubling Times by TitusHarden

 

A blip finally appeared on the scanners at NERV. “Where did that come from” asked Misato with a shock in her voice. Something was strange and different about this one. Usually the size of the angel appears much larger than the miniscule blip that appeared on the scanners. All this did was leave Misato feeling confused and concerned at the same time. “M’am there appears to be an Angel, what should we do? It does appear to be much smaller then usual though”. Misato’s brows went into a thoughtful position. Gendo wasn’t here, as usual when the situations get hectic like this. “Let’s wait it out until the blip gets larger, I’m not sure what’s going on.” 

*

Asuka walked at a calm and brisk pace back to NERV headquarters. She had her pictures at the ready for Kaji to check out. While walking with a strut to her step, she heard a gurgling sound come out from her stomach. “I hope Misato’s shift ends pretty soon, I’m getting hungry” she thought to herself. 

*

The landscape of Asuka’s stomach was a large and veiny one. The Angel looked around the stomach to try to find some sort of way to escape it. It was hard to see throughout her stomach due to stomach juices causing such a humidity within the air. It looked around and around for some sort of exit, it could feel it’s body starting to be eaten by her acidic stomach juice. Suddenly, it noticed a hole at the top of the stomach, without hesitation, it launched itself upwards, while also being careful not to alarm it’s host. 

*

Misato’s heart skipped a beat, it seemed the scanners were detecting the Angel entering the NERV headquarters. But that couldn’t be right, she figured some alarms or some loud exploding sounds would be going on if that was the case. “Reset the scanners, I think it’s broken” she says to the team. Meanwhile, Asuka came up to Misato waving at her. “Hey Misato, where’s Kaji?” “He isn’t in today” she said. “Damn” said Asuka annoyed.

“How was your venture through the mountains” Misato asked with a smile.

“It was pretty nice, not having to have that annoying blockhead Shinji spoil it” responded Asuka. “Besides, he is far too childish to enjoy an adult activity such as looking out at the city from a mountain”

“I think you’re being a little too hard on Shinji”.

“No he’s totally childish. He was stuck on some easy math problem and I was able to solve it under a minute.”

“Well you’re certainly a diligent student, I can definitely say that.” Misato said while chuckling to herself. 

While talking with Asuka, Misato noticed some sort of light omitting from Asuka’s throat. It was small, but brief. She realized then and there that the scanners weren’t wrong, there was definitely an angel. But it wasn’t just in NERV’s headquarters, it was inside of Asuka. And worse of all, she had to come up with a solution to getting it out of her. 

 

 

 

End Notes:

Like I mentioned in the previous chapter, feel free to comment, critique, and rate the story. Anything helps and is appreciated, thank you!

Preparations for the Voyage by TitusHarden

 

Misato was driving Asuka back home while thoughts were racing in her head. 

“Damn, how are we supposed to fight the enemy that’s that small? There’s no way I could tell Asuka that, she’d flip out. Not to mention there’s no way that she’d want any of the other pilots going in there to get it out. Fuck, what do I do.” 

It certainly would be a pain in the ass to get a hold of Shinji, let alone have him be up for a mission like this, leaving Misato’s only option being Rei. She knows that she’ll do as she’s asked. It was settled then, Rei will have to do this. Unannounced to Asuka, Misato brought along with her a laptop from NERV, as well as Asuka having to have an unexpected guest. 

*** (Before leaving NERV, but right when Asuka was waiting in Misato’s car)

“So, you were able to make the shrinking gel?” Misato asked Ritsuko.

“Yes, this should help with this new Angel, this is something completely unexpected with my studies. We’ve never heard of or seen an Angel that could shrink itself down, let alone enter inside of a host. 

“It seems that the Angels keep getting smarter with each one we knock down. The threat gets increasingly scarier with each passing day.”

“It most certainly does, but we also advance ourselves as well. It’s just like evolution.” Ritsuko said with a reassuring smile to Mitsado.

“But, there is an important thing you must know about this gelatin. It’s effects can only last for a few hours. I wish I’d have been able to have gotten it perfectly the first time around, but time is something we unfortunately don’t have.”

Mitsado smiled at the longtime friend and put her hand on her shoulder.

“That’s totally fine Ritsuko, I’ll make sure to get the most out of it.”

“One more thing. Make sure to use this alternative gel to trigger the gel. This is so the chemicals know what to do. I’ve made them so they know to shrink down the user to approximately 1 inch.”

“Thanks Ritsuko, you’ve always been around to help me!”

“What are friends for?”

*** (Present Time)

Misato had recalled that she made sure to touch base with Rei via texting to come over for the mission. It felt so strange to her how easily she was to convince and persuade her to carry through with this mission. She felt maybe, in some strange sort of way, this could be a way of her getting out of her head...and into someone else's? The more she thought about it the more weirded out she got. She would be interacting with Rei using a built in microphone so at least she’s getting some form of human interaction. Beats whatever she was gonna do at her apartment all by herself. All that mattered to her was getting rid of this parasitic angel that decided to enter Asuka’s body. They pulled into the parking lot for there apartment complex. While walking up the stairs, Misato carried a suitcase containing her laptop, as well as Rei and EVA Unit 00. 

 

 

 

End Notes:

And that about does it for the introduction of the story, now we get to go to what we all came here for. As I've said before, please feel free to comment, rate, critique, and favorite the story if you can. It would mean a lot to me. 

Into the Hungry Mouth of Asuka by TitusHarden
Author's Notes:

Contains Vore

 

Dinner was almost finished by the time Asuka walked into the kitchen to feast upon whatever Misato was making. They both knew that she used to be really terrible with making food, but this time around things were different. She finally mastered making something as simple as ramen. Misato took out a bottle of Furikake and sprinkled it liberally through the pot. What Asuka wasn’t aware of was that within the top of all those seeds laid the pilot of EVA Unit 00, Rei. 

Misato brought Asuka her dish and Misato brought her own and sat down. 

“Let’s dig in!” Asuka said excitedly. She immeditaly started eating the ramen without any sign of slowing down.

***

All Rei could see towering above her was EVA Unit 02’s pilot Asuka. The girl who had a bratty attitude and cocky sensibility. She found her irksome at times, but she knows what she’s currently doing is important for saving her life as well as the rest of humanity. The world around her shook, hearing a deep booming voice saying “Let’s dig in!”. Without any warning, she went flying upwards, getting closer and closer to Asuka’s mouth. She watched as her mouth began to slowly open up. Being able to see all of her teeth, some strings of spit, and her long, pink, wet tongue. 

Soon enough, her mouth had engulfed all that she could see. Her warm breath had fogged up the EVA’s sight. Rei quickly rubbed this off as she ventured deeper into her mouth. She watched at this titan of a human being chew and crush down large masses of food with no sense of energy deficiency. It was such an incredible sight for her to see. She could start to feel the phantom feeling of what it was like inside her mouth. 

Rei could feel Asuka’s tongue supporting her backside while she laid on her tongue. She could feel the drops, or from her perspective, wads of saliva dripping from the roof of her mouth. Looking upward she was able to see the inner workings of her gums. Rei was even able to smell the mixture of Ramen filtered through Asuka’s regular breath smell. Suddenly, her world was rocked once again, hearing a lower bassier version of Asuka’s voice talking.

***

“So, you get any school work or anything to do tonight?” Misato asked wondering.

“Nope, I finished all of that in the morning, I wanted to have this day as well as this evening to relax. Especially since that annoying Shinji isn’t here today.”

“I see.”

“Yeah, I think I’ll treat myself to a nice warm bath or something. Won’t have to worry about any perving around.”

“Enjoy!” said Mitsado.

She watched impatiently as Asuka got up from her seat and headed to the bathroom, the moment she did, she got out her laptop and booted it up. She was gonna help guide and direct Rei through this whole thing. Misato had made sure the camera was attached to the inside of the eye of the EVA Unit. 

While walking to the bathroom, Asuka swallowed the remaining food into her stomach. She walked with a pep in her step at the prospect of finally getting a chance to wash herself after this long day. 

 

 

 

Intimate Swallow by TitusHarden

 

It was a strange feeling of Rei. She was slowly going down the throat of one of her co-workers and friend, if she needed to be called that. Watching as her throat just slowly but surely slid her down into its uneven corridor. “So this is what its like inside Asuka Langley...it’s strangely intimate. I can hear all of her organs working together to keep her alive. The sound of her heart beating rhythmically is oddly comforting.” While sliding down, she started to feel that phantom sensation again. “I can feel her swallowed food pass me and surround me. The internal lube of her throat coating me, and even her throat rubbing against me. It feels funny” Her throat was rubbing her crotch area within the EVA suit. Rei’s cheeks started to blush a little bit from this.  “I usually find Asuka to be such an annoying show off. Always doing things for others praise and wanting to be constantly showered with it. But somehow, there's this fire within her that I suppose is just oddly irresistible to me.” 

Suddenly. Rei’s thoughts were cut off by Misato’s face popping onto the screen. “Hey how’s it going Rei?”

“It’s going well, so far the EVA suit has been able to withstand being inside of Asuka.”

“That’s great to hear. But, you got to be careful within her stomach, I’m not so sure how well an EVA unit will be able to withstand her stomach acids.”

“I’ll be careful.”

Rei almost forgot that she was inside of her for a mission. Suddenly some hard force came below her feet. She looked down quickly to see what it was and sure enough it was the Angel. She was startled to see it appear so suddenly. Without thinking, Rei kicked as hard as she could down with the EVA’s foot to shoot it down her throat. It landed with a hard thud inside of her stomach. 

 

Asuka finally finished stripping down and had already started warming up the bath. She sat there silently, but peacefully as she watched the bath water slowly rise up within the tub. She felt a sudden tickle in her throat and coughed in response to it. But as quickly as the tickle came it left. She shrugged her shoulders about this strange feeling and got ready to walk into the bathtub. 

 

*

A low pitched cough erupted around her as she was shot right up into the air. Rei felt terrified as she was flying so fast upwards and upwards. She knew the Angel had been thrown within her stomach acid, but she couldn’t confirm if that killed the Angel. Just like that, she was back from where she started. Her horizon was all of Asuka’s teeth lined up, her tongue resting calmly, and an opening of her mouth giving her the perspective of her naked body lying calmly in the tub. Rei has to figure out some way of getting back into Asuka’s stomach to confirm the kill. 

 

 

 

The Aroma of Asuka's Armpit by TitusHarden

 

“Rei, what happened?” Misato asked

“She coughed me up, but the Angel fell down into her stomach”

“Shouldn’t that be enough?”

“No, I must go down to confirm that it’s gone.”

All the while Rei and Misato were talking, Rei was simply enjoying the surrealistic view she was being treated. Low rumbles came from below as Asuka was presumably sighing from the comfort of her bath. Rei was in a difficult spot right now, she needed to make sure the Angel was dead, but at the same time she couldn’t just jump right back down. “What am I supposed to do?” she thought to herself with a strained look on her face. 

*

Asuka picked up her bottle of soap and sponge. She brought the sponge closer to her face to smell and said to herself “God I love that smell.”

*

Rei had an idea shoot through her head. “She’s gonna be washing her body, which means she’ll have to eventually go for her crotch or her rear end. If I hop onto the sponge, I should be able to detach myself when the time comes and go in that way. Although...I’ll have to endure wherever she decides to wash and it was a pretty humid day today.” She closed her eyes and sighed. She ran full speed on Asuka’s tongue while she was sniffing the sponge. Rei launched herself perfectly onto the sponge. 

*

“Now it’s time for me to finally wash myself, god I got sweaty today” Asuka thought to herself. She lifted her armpit and looked at it. It was a bit of a long while since the last time she had a chance to shave. Noticing small auburn prickly hairs poking through her armpit. She stuck her tongue out in disgust looking at it. “I wonder how bad it smells.” She brought her face up to her armpit and took a whiff. She recoiled immediately once that scent hit her nostrils. “Phew I reak, better scrub hard with this one.”

*

Rei looked on in horror and disgust as she was scrubbed right into EVA Unit 02 Pilot’s armpit. Being scrubbed and rubbed deep into that foul armpit of hers. She covered her face while she was helplessly being scrubbed into Asuka’s rough sandpaper like armpit. The pungent summer sweat stench was bleeding through the EVA. She was amazed at how for such a confident cocky woman, she’d let her armpits get to such a state where they not only smelled bad, but also being this uncharacteristically unshaven. She removed her hand for a second just to get a better sense of breathing, but it was a great mistake. A droplet of Asuka’s armpit sweat landed right on the EVA Unit’s face, giving Rei a vivid taste of Asuka’s sweat. All Misato could do was look on in horror from her laptop. She knew there was nothing she could do, but helplessly watch. But, she knew that Rei would be able to endure such rough conditions as this. 

*

Asuka took a quick whiff of her armpits. “Ah, much better.” She rose up from the bathtub, and began spreading her legs. She secretly loved this part of bathing. As she slowly brought the sponge to her crotch. 

 

 

 

End Notes:

Glad to see this many people come and read my debut here. Feel free to comment, critique, or favorite this series. 

Edit: Feel free to use this poll just so I know if you are all enjoying this or not

 

https://www.strawpoll.me/18449898

Private Examination by TitusHarden

 

Misato was watching along as Rei was brought closer and closer to Asuka’s private place. She felt strange looking at one of her co-workers privates, let alone getting this close to it. But what she and Rei were about to find out with some shock, it had been quite some time since she shaved down there. It was as if her pussy had been replaced by some large, tangled, complex auburn colored bush. Pubic hairs poking out and spreading around like trees. Rei swallowed a bit in nervousness and disgust. She knows that downstairs can get a bit smelly from time to time, but on a day like today and especially if the person didn’t shave, she knew she was in for something rather unpleasant. 

*

Asuka had finished spreading her legs and started to scrub her crotch. She got little spurts of smell coming up in between each scrub she took. It was a bit nasty, but strangely arousing. Her mind started to wander around aimlessly as she was being hygenic to her genitals. She started to have people pop into her mind and thoughts about her day. “I never got to show Kaji my pictures, I really wanted to show him the nice view I got to see today.” She started to pout a bit at the disappointment of this situation. But, the more she started to scrub, the more that he kept coming into her mind. She slowly licked her lips as her heart race increased ten fold. Asuka leaned her head towards the door to make sure that she locked it, and sure enough she did. This gave her a bit of a deviant smile. 

*

Never in Rei’s life had she felt this level of humiliation. She simply went through the motions all the while thinking about how she’s really being scrubbed by this pompous bitch. She couldn’t even make out what she was seeing exactly, all she could see were huge, vast, trunks of auburn hair sliding up and down her vision like a carwash almost. She could smell the scent of Asuka’s sweaty vagina come through, but also the shots of pheromones were getting into her. She started to have thoughts about seeing Asuka naked and how it was a strangely, pleasant, sight for her. Rei usually thought about Gendo in this way, but never Asuka, what was going on with her. Rei felt very conflicted and confused about all this. The thought of kissing Asuka on her lips suddenly placed itself into her mind. She shook her head violently to focus back on the task at hand. Suddenly, she saw two large feminine fingers come down and start to spread the sweaty bottom lips. A large, vast, damp pink cave opened its mouth up to her. The opening of her vagina let loose a gust of smelly, musty air all around Rei. She had a petri dish of smells hit her all at once. Sweat, musk, urine, lady juices, it was absolutely overwhelming for the EVA pilot.  

How could such a pretty girl like her create such disgusting smells was all Rei could think to herself as she was about to be plunged back into Asuka’s body. 

 

 

 

A Steamy Bath by TitusHarden

There was an image to Rei that was starting to light through her EVA unit, she couldn’t tell if this was hallucinatory or if this was part of the gel, she could see flashes of whatever Asuka was fantasizing about. She kept seeing this vivid image of Kaji intensely making out with her. Misato was seeing all of this and was in complete shock of having this visual come to her. All while this was happening, Rei could hear and feel Asuka’s steady heartbeat gets progressively faster as time went on. She heard this strangely slimey slound slide through her ears as she was pushed deeper and deeper into Asuka’s pussy. She could almost taste the pussy juices around her. The image came into her head of making out with Rei, her face was becoming beet red. She couldn’t hold her lust back anymore, she was imagining eating her out. Sliding her tongue into Asuka’s pussy and licking her clitoris. It was becoming increasingly difficult for Rei to focus on the mission at hand. 

* Asuka’s horny mind was racing to so many things, but they all revolved around Kaji. She imagined being bent over and having his hard thick cock thrust deeply into her asshole. Making out with him passionately and with her tongue sliding around inside his mouth. The thought of touching his cock and making him shoot his hot white sticky cum. All of it was driving her crazy at this point. She couldn’t believe how shameless she was being about all this. She threw her head back in the tub as she kept fingering herself faster and faster, 

* “The stuck up bratty girl who always likes to show off, has such a slutty side to her” thought Rei to herself. It amazed her how much sexualyl different thoughts raced through the horny mind of Asuka. Yet, it made her feel strangely less intimidated by her having these visions pass through her. But, the next image that she saw was what surprised her the most, and it even stopped the deep bassy heart beats she’d be treated to for the past 10 minutes. It was an image of her.

* Asuka stopped fingering herself once the image of that doll Rei came in her mind. That sky blue hair of hers, the deep red eyes, the pale skin. “Why is this bitch in my head.” She thought back to the day where her Misato, and Rei, all went to that bath house and how she couldn’t help but check out Rei’s body. Her pronounced breasts, her feminine body, no body hair in sight. She started biting her lip and started fingering away. “I hate you, you emotionless doll. But I want you.” Envisioning herself pulling Rei to her with a dog collar and french kissing her with such intensity. “I wanna make you submit to me you blue haired bitch.” The intensity of her thoughts took her back and she started to get into the groove once again.

* “S-s-she wants to dominate me?” Rei thought to herself confused. The only person she’s ever let dominate her before was Gendo, but this time it was someone different. It was a girl. Her perspective of Asuka had been consistently changing and warping this entire mission, leaving her completly dumb founded. “OH FUCK.” *pant pant pant* Rei was quickly launched out of Asuka’s pussy and back into the tub water. Rei layed there in the water floating, staring up at the female titan who secretly lusted for her this whole time. 

* All of the hot fucking thoughts kept flying through Asuka’s head. Slobbering all over Kaji’s cock, and making Rei clean her boots was all too much for her. With that, an electric pulse shot through her body and a wave of ecstasy filled her as she had one of the best fingerings she’s had in a long time. She laid back in the tub panting to herself after a job well done. “I-I-....” She could barely speak or think coherently after cumming like that. “I should finish washing myself” she thought to herself. 


 

The Angel's Handwork by TitusHarden
Author's Notes:

Hello readers.  I'm very happy and blown away by how many views this story has already gotten. I want to clarify for those reading who may have this concern. Don't worry, I already have had this stories ending figured out from the first words I typed. I'm so glad you are all seeming to enjoy what I'm writing and don't worry, I have more Evangelion Giantess story ideas on the way. Enjoy!

On the other side of the screen, Misato was simply left speechless. She felt that she just peared into the masturbation fantasies of her coworker. Once more, the fact that it was her ex/boyfriend/fling that was in the fantasy felt so akward for her. She just sat there by herself speechless by what had just happened. Suddenly, she noticed that there were some lights shooting off in various directions around Asuka’s stomach. 

“Rei, you gotta get back in there, the Angel is still alive!”

She noticed these weird lights shooting off into Asuka’s stomach as Misato had yelled the commands to her. But after having been scrubbed into her smelly armpit and even used to masturbate with, she didn’t know if she could muster the energy to get herself back up to defeat the enemy. Rei couldn’t stop looking at Asuka’s gigantic body stand over her like a Goddess. There was something oddly intimate about watching this beautiful woman she’s piloted with over the years doing the simple tasks of eating and washing herself, but now having a more up close and personal perspective of all of it. Her thinking had been whakced out once she saw Asuka flinch in pain a bit.

“Ow….fuck looks like Misato hasn’t really improved with her cooking skills much huh” she said to herself as she rubbed her stomach.

“I worked hard on that meal! Ungrateful bitch”, Misato mumbled to herself.

Meanwhile, deep within Asuka’s stomach, the Angel was making handywork of having that pesky EVA Unit coughed out of the host. The angel climbed around using the lining of Asuka’s stomach to place these explosives all around the belly. It’s plan was simple, it was going to use it’s special explosives to go off once the bitch pilot is asleep. Once it think’s in a place of peace and bliss, her stomach would blow wide open, with the special explosives making her feel the pain of all of the Angel’s fallen brethren. It wanted it’s revenge and to finally cause the Third Impact, it’s taken many years of fighting with the EVA pilots and the Angels for this moment. It felt it’s job was finally complete and with that, it started to climb up the walls of her stomach, using it’s pincers to ensure it doesn’t fall again. The angel was gonna head straight for Asuka’s brain to monitor her movements while she finished up the rest of her evening duties. 

Rei panted to herself as she watched in shock as the random lights that had been going off in Asuka’s stomach had ceased and looked as Asuka bent over wincing in pain. Hearing her deepened voice yelp. She had to get back inside of her, but how. 

The Angel had been dilligent with using the hosts stomach interior for it’s explosives, so why not let a few go off just so this bitch knows whats coming to her. She mearly thinks it’s just from bad cooking, what a fool. 

The sharp pain came again and again as Asuka bent over more and more groveling from this increasing intense agony. As she was yelping in pain, she strangely felt as if something went down her throat. But she was too distracted by the pain to notice whatever it was.

Rei waited as Asuka’s massive head came towards her, opening up her mouth more and more from the pain and got herself ready to launch herself right in there. It was now or never. 


 

Birth of an Idea by TitusHarden

Rei had made it succesfully inside Asuka’s mouth. She ran to enter her throat while looking around at her teeth once more. They were so nicely brushed, and yet, they were contrasted with the food gunk that had been wedged in there my her scarffing the food down. Every now and then she’d be blasted by Asuka saying ow to herself. Having her deepened voice have this sort of kinky vibe to Rei. Having this cocky bitch finally be on the receiving end. But there was no time for her to have some power fantasy, she had to complete this mission once and for all. Rei launched herself down Asuka’s throat to find where that Angel was. 

She went down her throat fairly quickly and landed on a piece of food that Asuka had eaten earlier. Rei looked all around and was shocked to see these strange foreign organic looking things planted all around Asuka’s stomach. “W-w-what are these?” Suddenly one blew up and she heard and felt Asuka yelp and rock her body forward. “Dammit, I can’t get back up there. I don’t want to risk having those bombs go off.” 

It was all coming together for Misato. The Angel had entered Asuka’s body, make the woman partly responsible for killing all those Angels suffer, but she knew at this point that the Angel would wanna cause third impact so what could it...UNLESS IT WAS PLANNING TO CONTROL HER TO GET CLOSER TO LILITH. “Rei, you gotta kill that Angel, it’s not just planning to kill her, it’s planning to start Third Impact using her like an EVA Unit”

The severity of this hadn’t been lost on Rei at all. She felt hopeless. “How do I get back up to her head, going into her stomach was a mistake. How could she get out of her stomach. The idea finally came to her. She would have to make Asuka throw her up. Rei noticed that the explosives seemed to not be affected by the stomach juices so this should work. But what was going to cause this gut reaction? She felt her EVA Unit couldn’t do any real damage at this side so it would have to come from outside. Suddenly, Rei had Misato pop in her head as well as a memory.

The three pilots were all at Misato’s place after a long day of piloting. Misato, in her typical slob like self, kicked off her low cut boots and plopped down in her kitchen chair. The whole room started to fill with her pungent foot odor. Shinji immediatly ran away into his room to not have to smell it anymore. Rei slowly put her hand to her face, even though she secretly liked it. Asuka was the most vocal critic as per usual. 

“You should really wash your feet sometime Misato”

“It’s been a long day can’t a lady relax?”

“How does letting your nasty feet stain the air count as relaxing.”

Asuka suddenly gagged a little bit, which caused Misato to roar with laughter. “Do my feet smell so bad that they make you want to THROW UP?” Those words rang in Rei’s head over and over again.  She finally knew what she had to do. 


 

Misato's Hot Tired Feet by TitusHarden

“Misato”

“Yes, Rei?”

“Are you still wearing your shoes from work?”

Misato looked down and brought her foot up to her view. She could see she was infact still wearing them.

“Oh yeah sorry. I didn’t wanna cause Asuka to gag or anything.”

“That’s what I want you to do right now.”

“What?”

“The Angel’s are creatures that evolve and learn at a rapid rate, I’m sure it’s learned all about Asuka’s body by the time it took her to wash herself. If I was a guessing woman, it’s probably inside her brain right now. What I want you to do is make Asuka throw me back up, but don’t act like you’re malicious, the angel will definetly detect that. After she’s thrown me up, pick me back up. While she’s drying herself off, offer to clean her ears out, get a Q-Tip, and place me inside the Q-Tip and into her ear.”

“Great idea Rei!”

Misato got up and got a smug smirk on her face. “This is gonna be for you insulting my cooking.”

Asuka had already unplugged the bath tub as she was drying herself off with a towel. The angel had been laying dormant in her brain, waiting for her to go to sleep. It envisioned causing the Third Impact, but it knew it didn’t really have the strength to do anything. It was really just a parasite more or less. Suddenly it saw Misato come into the bathroom. 

“Phew it’s been a long day, huh Asuka?”

“Eh not for me, I took pictures and enjoyed the weather.”

“Yeah, that weather was pretty brutal, huh. It made me work up a sweat.” 

Asuka’s eyes lowered to Misato’s shoes. She gulped.

“Hey Asuka can I ask you something?”

“S-s-sure?”

“Do you mind helping me get my boots off? The zipper is stuck and I’m simply too tired and worn out from today.”

“Ew, no! I’m not letting you unleash that holy stench again.”

“Eh, maybe you’ll have to do this for Kaji some day after he’s come home from a long day of work. Coming from someone who used to date him, I know he loved it when I did it.”

Asuka rushed immediatly to Misato with no hesitation to get her boot off. Once she unzipped and popped them off, she realized the mistake she made.

Misato’s smelly feet plopped right out with a sickening squish sound. She begun to get overwhelmed by the stench immediatly. That sweaty suffocated cheesy odor flew right up her nose, watching in horror as she flexed her toes, probably letting loose all the toejam that had built up inbetween her toes. She felt her stomach churn looking at it, but what topped it all off for her, was seeing Misato had left some of her toe hair unshaven. 

Asuka vommited all over the floor next to her. That disgusting smell alongside Misato’s lack of a pedicure had been all to much for the woman. 

Rei had been thrown out of the stomach and right onto the hard bathroom floor. 

“GOD YOUR FEET REEK” yelled Asuka. “GET OUT OF HERE! GO GO GO!”

“Hold on!” 

Misato quickly got her foot tub and placed both feet in them.

“I just came in here to wash my feet, I’m sorry.” 

“You better be sorry, you made me literally puke.”

“I’m sorry, I should’ve unzipped my own boots.”

“Ugh” 

All the while Misato was scrubbing her feet, Rei had been resting on top of her massive shoulders. Awaiting for the next move of the plan. 


In One Ear, Out The Other by TitusHarden

Misato playfully splashed her feet around in the tub of water. She looked down at them and thought, “Yeah, they are in pretty rough condition, I need to get them trimmed sometime soon.” But she was glad that the plan went idealistically. Now all she had to do was get Rei into her ear. She watched as Asuka pulled out the hair dryer and proceeded to have her hair dry. Misato noticed that the q-tips were right next to her on the counter. She picked up Rei off her shoulder and slowly put her on the q-tip.

“Hey Misato”

“Yes?”

“Mind giving me the q-tips?”

She got up from where she was sitting and proceeded to walk towards her. Asuka whinced at seeing Misato’s feet being right next to her. Misato playfully smiled and put the q-tip directly into her ear.

“What the hell are you doing?”

“I thought I’d help you clean your ears.”

“Why would I need help with that?”

“I figured I’d do it for paying for my sin of making you smell my feet.”

“Fair enough.”

Rei was slowly entering Asuka’s ear, once the Q-Tip was in she hopped out and proceeded deeper into the ear canal. She seriously wishes that she brought a gas mask, all these pungent smells she’s had to endure has been nothing short of disorienting. She walked through her cavernous ear, seeing all the hairs sprouting out of the walls, as well as being coated with earwax. Speaking of, that wax definitely had a nasty smell to it. She contorted her face into a disgusted look feeling all of that ear wax brushing up against her feet in the EVA Unit has she walked deeper and deeper into Asuka. She finally passed deep enough into her ear canal to see Asuka’s brain. Rei carefully examined and scanned the area for life.

The angel had been none the wiser while it was laying on top of Asuka’s brain. 

“Found it!”

Rei jumped from the ear canal right onto the brain. “I’m gonna finish you this time, once and for all.”

Suddenly, Asuka felt like a paint shot up into her head, causing her to yelp and rub her temples. “Ugggh I don’t wanna deal with an annoying headache” she whined to herself. 

“Lemme see if I have any pain killers for you.” said Misato.

The Angel looked up at EVA Unit 00, standing right above it. It was now or never for the Angel to kill the last possible threat. To avenge it’s species and to finally help cause the Third Impact. It shot a tentacle right into Rei’s arm. Rei screamed out in pain. She grabbed the tentacle from the Angel, tore it right out of her arm and pulled the Angel right into her arms. She took out her powered knife and begun stabbing the Angel’s tentacle, finally causing it to rip off. The Angel mustered the energy it could and kicked the EVA Unit off the brain, Rei stabbed the Angel hard in it’s long arms and pulled it down with her. They fell down inside of Asuka’s head until Rei grabbed onto the roof of Asuka’s mouth. 

Misato came into the bathroom with some pain killers and a glass of water. “Here ya go” she said smiling. Asuka shoved the pills into her mouth and swallowed it down with the glass of water. Rei saw a large body of water coming towards her. She threw herself into Asuka’s nasal passage. But the Angel wasn’t gonna let some large wave kill it, it used it’s arms to climb up right beside Rei, making her and it face off for the final time within Asuka’s nose. 


 

Final Fight in Asuka's nose by TitusHarden

The slow winds of Asuka breathing passed by Rei. She looked around her. Plentiful supply of nose hair, actually a lot of them now that she noticed. Rei was sort of surprised by how hairy Asuka’s nostrils. But considering all the body hair she’s seen from this woman earlier, this was par for the course. Rei tried to think of some strategy of beating this Angel. It clearly wants to go down with a hard fight, but she knew she had to be careful here. Otherwise, she’d fall right out of Asuka’s nose. She looked outside of her nostril and saw a peak of what Asuka was seeing. She saw Asuka laying on her bed, with her pajamas on and her legs all stretched out. 

The Angel charged at Rei with no hesitation and threw her against the walls of Asuka’s nostril. It pressed her face right into it. Rei looked in disgust as she noticed the plentiful supply of boogers that were in Asuka’s nostrils. This whole mission has been nothing but a test of strength for Rei’s stomach.

Asuka was lying in her bed listening to her music. She looked around to make sure that Misato wasn’t around, with that she decided to pick her nose with her pinky finger. 

Rei saw the massive finger going through her nostrils and rubbing the wall, she looked in nauseating horror as she saw Asuka’s finger latch onto this booger, which had hardened in some places and was still sticky in other and pull it out of her nostrils.

“Worst thing about picking my nose, it makes me wanna sneeze sometimes.” she mumbled to herself as she flicked the booger out and proceeded to lay down and listen to her music. That’s when it finally hit Rei, “I have to make her sneeze. If I can do that while cracking the Angel’s red orb open, it’ll kill it on impact.” 

Rei faced the Angel and looked at it in anger, “You’ve made me have to endure the nastiest parts of Asuka’s body, it’s only fitting if I bestow it upon you as well”, as she aggressivley rubbed onto Asuka’s nostril wall.

“Ah….Ah……”

The Angel let loose and proceeded to attack Rei, ripping off one of EVA Unit’s arms. She proceeded to rub the floors of her nostrils and wriggle around.

“AH…….AHHHHHHH”

With Rei’s energy lowering as now both of her arms severed, she used the last bit of strength she had to pull out one of Asuka’s nose hairs with her legs. She scurried to a large green booger that had attached itself to the right wall of her nostril. Trying to not gag as she did so.

“AAAAAAAAAACCCCHHHHHEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWW”

A powerful gust of wind shot through the whole cave as Asuka let out her hard sneeze. Rei watched as her nose hairs fluttered in the wind and some of those boulder like boogers flew out of her nose. She hoped to God that the booger she was in would keep hold in the midst of this. She watched and smiled as the Angel had been launched out of her nostrils.

Asuka’s sneeze had been like a spray, a green mucousy color shot out of her nose, with all of the contents of her nostril being finally set free. The Angel had been launched at lightspeed, crashing into her bedroom wall. Killing it immediately. 

Rei had panted to herself softly and with a smile. Her mission was finished, now all she had to do was get out of here. 


 

A Tissue for the Issue by TitusHarden

It was such an incredible sight for her to see. The Angel that had been causing her co-worker such pain and agony, had been ejected out of her nose like a germ. She knew the Angel had to be dead at this point. She zoomed in and saw that while it was sneezed out of her, the Angels red gem had been smashed against the wall and cracked wide open from the sheer force and from it’s own wait. 

Rei was now only left with one more question, “How do I get out of here?” If she still had the EVA Unit’s arms she could easily just break her way out, but they had already been cut off from the fight. But it seemed that her question had been answered just as quickly as it had been asked. 

“Ewwwww” said Asuka to herself. She could see the green splat of a sneeze that had just been ejected out of her. She stuck her tongue out in disgust as she got up to get a tissue. Asuka used the tissue to wipe off the snot on the wall, crumbled it up, and threw it into the trash. She took out an additional tissue and place it up to her nose.

Rei saw the large vast tissue filling her perifferay as she prepared herself for one final blow. The harsh wind kicked up once again as she had been let loose from her booger prison and fell right into the tissue. There certainly was some pain from the fall, but she knew she would be able to manage. She looked up and once again saw the gigantic Asuka. But this time she was looking down at her.

“Ugh, was this what flew up my nose earlier?” She crumbled the tissue up and threw it in the trash and went back to her bed. She then slowly closed her eyes and went right to sleep. 

Rei looked up at the giant face, contorting into disgust, and throwing her away like a piece of trash. She was relieved she was finally out of her body and back into the real world. 

“Misato”

“Yes?”

“The mission is now complete”

“Alright Rei! I knew you could do it!”

With that, Misato tracked Rei and snuck into Asuka’s room she quietly went through her used tissues, while being grossed out nonetheless, to find Rei. With luck she found her and had returned to NERV the next morning to revive her. Rei was in just sheer shock at all the things she had been put through. How ironic to her that it wasn’t the Angel that was her biggest threat the entire mission, it was Asuka. And not even her intentionally, it was her body and smells that had made her mission such a difficulty. But, the job was done and she could thankfully return to her normal life once she was brought back to normal size. But there was something that stood out to her mind the most after that traumatic mission, Asuka has lustful thoughts about her. 


 

Epilogue by TitusHarden

It was a nice beautiful day outside once more. Rei had been sitting outside of NERV headquarters, reading a book all to herself. She enjoyed the solitude that came from it. The wind was softly blowing around her and the birds were chirping. She knew that she got here early, but she always likes to be on time just in the off chance an Angel might be attacking Tokyo-3 or something. In today's case it was additional training. While she was reading her book, a familiar face had started to approach her. It was none other than Asuka Langley. 

“Guten Morgen” Asuka said with a smile.

“Guten Morgen” said Rei in her typical soft tone.

“So, that stupid Shinji is late, as always.”

“It would appear that way.”

Rei felt so painfully awkward sitting next to the woman she had essentially just been used for as an armpit scrubber, consumed by, and used to masturbate with. All the while she was completely unaware of any of these things. But, she needed to maintain her composure for some nice social interaction, even if Asuka could be a bit of a bitch to her sometimes. 

“So...how was your day off? Did ya get to do anything fun?”

Rei could only think of the insane mission she had been tasked with not even twelve hours ago. But, she came up with something else to say.

“I didn’t really do all that much yesterday. I just sort of read this book I’m currently reading and spent my day doing that.”

“Oh come on, that sounds boring! Life isn’t all about books ya know. I spent the day going out and around the mountains of Tokyo-3, I wished only Kaji could’ve been there to see it. But alas, he must’ve been busy so me and him could do it another time.”

“That sounds like it be nice.”

“Yeah it would be” said Asuka in a trance.

“I just enjoy reading to myself, it’s a fun way to pass the time.”

“I prefer to just live my life.”

Asuka seemed to be unusually kind to Rei today. Was she aware of the mission she had undertaken? Maybe this is just generosity finally showing itself to her. It was certainly a nice change of pace. She looked up at her book for the first time the entire conversation to look at her. The long auburn hair, the rich blue eyes, the sun dress that colors went along with her these two things so incredibly well. She was certainly a pretty girl and could easily see why she was so popular the years back to when they used to go to school. Rei looked at Asuka and smiled at her. She smiled and said, “Books can wait for today.” Asuka had also smiled at her too. 

“We don’t really hang out that much do we?”

“I don’t believe we do.”

“Would you wanna...hang out sometime?”

Rei smiled at the offer given to her and said, “Sure thing.” Asuka quickly got up and gave Rei a huge hug. Perhaps this was her way of apologizing for being a brat to her for all these years. She’d take this new form of treatment she was getting. Rei couldn’t tell if it was the wind making her hear things or something, but during the hug, she could’ve sworn she heard Asuka taking a sniff of her. 

“Calling EVA Pilots, report to the basement immediately.”

As the speakers were going off, they both saw Shinji running in the distance with such force and panic. 

“Late again Shinji!” said Asuka back to her bratty self.

“Sorry the train station was clogged.”

“That’s no excuse! An Angel could’ve come and attacked while you were dicking around in that train.”

Rei laughed to herself silently as these two were back at it again, somethings never really change. But, there was something that had changed,  Rei had enjoyed and felt comfortable around Asuka. With that, the trio had walked into NERV headquarters to embark on there training. 


 

End Notes:

And that's the finale for this story. I really enjoyed writing this, and was amazed by how many of you had been reading it. Thank you all for reading through this. I hope you all liked it. Like I said, I have some other giantess Evangelion ideas I want to write. Please feel free to comment, critique, and now give your final thoughts about this story. I intend to write a new one shortly after this so overall, thank you and have a good day. 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=8523