All In A Day's Work by carnage
Summary:

William is the new chief assistant to Naomi, a giantess that owns a company selling giantess protection to the little people of the world. Things quickly go wrong when William gets his family inadvertently involved in this giant woman’s life. They must learn how to deal with Naomi if they want to survive.


Categories: Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Adult 30-39, Crush, Feet, Footwear, Humiliation, Mouth Play, New World Order, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Mega (501 ft. to 5279 ft.)
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FF/f, FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences, This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 19 Completed: No Word count: 68701 Read: 171494 Published: July 05 2019 Updated: August 16 2020

1. Performance Review by carnage

2. Business Lunch by carnage

3. Pressing Engagement by carnage

4. Crushing Guilt by carnage

5. Runaway Mary by carnage

6. Mary's Revenge by carnage

7. Naomi Begins by carnage

8. High-Heel Workday by carnage

9. Mary's Loyalty by carnage

10. Naomi's Massacre by carnage

11. Apologies and Realizations by carnage

12. Naomi's Surprise by carnage

13. Mary's Bath by carnage

14. Mary’s Fun by carnage

15. Mary's Nightmare by carnage

16. Fresh Start by carnage

17. Lessons Learned by carnage

18. Giant Little Sister by carnage

19. Naomi's Destruction by carnage

Performance Review by carnage
Author's Notes:

Added July 5th, 2019 [F/fm, Feet, Crush, Vore, Humiliation]

The four tiny salespeople on Naomi’s desk looked up at her in fear. At one inch tall, they trembled before her massive form. Naomi smirked and leaned back in her chair, propping her giant bare feet up on the desk. The desk shook from the gigantic heels crashing down just mere inches before her terrified employees. The wrinkles on the bottom of her tan feet crinkled and stretched as she scrunched her soles.

“You four didn’t do so hot last quarter, huh?” she teased, flexing her toes slightly.

“What do you think can be done about that?” Naomi was flipping through spreadsheets, looking at their sales numbers. “You four were in the bottom half percent, why is that? It should be easy to sell giantess insurance, don’t you think?”

Naomi peered at her cowering employees.

“Well guys, I’m waiting, why were you in the bottom half percent?” Naomi raised her eyebrows.

“We’ll ma’am,” one of them started to speak, “if you compare those numbers with the previous quarter before that, you will see that we actually had growth of 3%. So those numbers aren’t really a fair representation of our work, Miss Naomi.”

“And your co-workers have a growth of 4-5 percent,” Naomi said, shutting him down. “Growth is good Mr. Harrington, but you’re still on the bottom. Perhaps you guys are not being properly motivated. What can I do to motivate you to sell more?” Naomi’s feet encroached upon the tiny people.

“Please, we’ll sell more, I promise, Miss Naomi!” the tiny saleswoman screamed, “just please give us another chance!”

“I’d like to give you another chance. I really would,” Naomi reprimanded her, “but you guys are slowing down my company, and you know how I feel about dead weight, right?”

The group nodded.

“Mr. Stevens, please step forward,” Naomi ordered one of her tiny employees. “You, Mr. Stevens, have consistently been in here for every performance review for the past 3 quarters now. It seems I cannot properly motivate you, despite my best efforts,” she said, wiggling her toes.

“Therefore,” Naomi said, raising her foot and bringing the back of her heel down on the tiny man, “you are terminated.” Poor Mr. Stevens blood and guts exploded out from under her bare heel, spraying the remaining three employees with his blood.

Naomi didn’t move her foot off the tiny man, she kept it on him, even twisting her heel back and forth, casually smashing him flatter. She did it with a smile, intensely watching her tiny employees’ reactions. They turned away in horror and disgust, holding back tears.

“That should motivate the rest of you to do better, right?” Naomi smirked sadistically. The trio nodded, not daring to look their boss in the eyes. They couldn’t bring themselves to look at Naomi, or the mess under her heel.

“Good,” said Naomi, “but there’s one more problem.” She shook her head disapprovingly. “I’m cutting the sales department budget, so I can only keep one of you on in sales.”

The tiny salespeople looked like they had been hit by a truck and Naomi held back a smile at the sight of their misery. She fed off their fear and their desire to please her in order to live. All three of them looked like they were about to cry, but Naomi didn’t care, and she kept going with her game.

“So, here’s what we’re going to do, okay?” she said, still idly squashing the dead body beneath her heel. “You each have to come up with an idea to increase sales. The person with the best idea gets to keep their job," she smiled, “and the person with the second-best idea gets transferred to the maintenance department, and I get to keep their idea for free, of course.”

Then Naomi lifted her foot off her most recent victim and leaned forward menacingly.

“But the person with the worst idea gets terminated,” Naomi said, raising her eyebrows contemptuously. “So, it better be a good idea,” she smirked, “otherwise you’ll end up just like him." She laughed softly while looking at Mr. Stevens squashed body.

Naomi leaned back in her chair and, once again, propped her feet up on the desk, just in front of the terrified employees. She set her heel down next to her latest victim and the tiny people could finally see that he was just a mashed mess of meat and blood at this point. Then, right next to him, they saw the beautiful tan sole of their boss, Miss Naomi.

“Well, I’m waiting. What are your ideas?” Naomi asked, folding her arms.

The tiny woman, Miss Hobbs, spoke up, “Take away commissions until 5% growth is reached.”

“Hmm, not bad,” nodded Naomi, “and what about you, Mr. Levine, what’s your idea?”

Mr. Levine thought for a moment, “Commissions only. Take away base pay so people are motivated to sell in order to get paid.”

Naomi nodded with a big smile, “I really like that idea!”

The tiny woman, Miss Hobbs, looked scared; her idea already wasn’t as good as Mr. Levine’s. She only hoped that Mr. Harrington’s idea would be somehow worse than hers.

“And now what about you, Mr. Harrington? What’s your idea, I’ve already got two really good ideas here, so yours better be worthwhile,” Naomi said with a smile.

“Yes, ma’am, you see, we sell giantess insurance, right?” Mr. Harrington stuttered. “It’s been getting harder and harder to sell because there are fewer giantesses in the world than there used to be, and therefore, a lot less damage and loss of life is caused by them,” he explained. Naomi nodded, trying to figure where he was going with this. “I think you need to “motivate” people to buy insurance. Do you know what I mean?”

Naomi looked at Mr. Harrington with a sly smile, “Are you suggesting that I order rampages in order to scare people into buying?”

“Well…, yes,” He nodded his head, “supply and demand...”

Naomi smiled broadly and swept her feet off the desk and leaned forward, her shadow enveloped the tiny employees, “Why in the world didn’t I think of that!?” Naomi beamed with excitement. “That is the best idea I have ever heard!” Naomi kept smiling and shaking her head with anticipation. “I cannot wait to implement this idea! What is your name Mr. Harrington?”

“Will-, uh…, William,” the tiny man spoke.

“William!” Naomi said, “Where have you been hiding this entire time, young man? I think I’m going to promote you to chief assistant. It comes with a big pay raise too. What do you say?”

“I- uh, I’d be honored, ma’am,” William sputtered, still in shock from this twisted turn of events.

“I look forward to working with you, William,” the giantess smiled. She then noticed the other two employees standing on her desk. “Hmm…, William? What do you advise I do with these two?”

William thought a moment, he didn’t want to disappoint his boss and say something dumb right away.

“Since sales are going to go through the roof soon, I think you should retain Mr. Levine in sales, but he should work with his own idea implemented upon him, commission only,” William said.

“I love it. I agree,” nodded Naomi. “Now what about her?” Naomi said, inching her foot toward the terrified Miss Hobbs.

“You said you needed someone in maintenance, correct? Why not her?” William said shrugging his shoulders.

“Hmm, so no one is getting squished?” asked Naomi.

“I do believe it is in your best interests, for the company,” replied William.

Naomi smiled, “You’re right. I shouldn’t be so greedy, should I?” William was relieved, he seemed to be making decisions that she was happy with. Naomi reached for her intercom system, “I need the chief assistant to my office immediately.”

About one minute later, a tiny woman named Sandra walked in from the tiny elevator installed on Naomi’s desk.

“Yes, Miss Naomi? What may I do for you?” she said. She then saw the squashed mess on her desk, and looked at her giant employer, “What happened here?”

“There are some changes I need you to make in the system, please,” said Naomi. The tiny assistant pulled out her electronic tablet and entered her login info. “Mr. Levine is being reassigned to sales as commission only, 10%, and Miss Hobbs here is being reassigned to maintenance, base pay only, minimum wage.”

“Done,” said Sandra, tapping away on her tablet.

“Mr. Levine, please return to the sales department, you are no longer needed here,” said Naomi. The tiny man darted for the elevator and left Naomi’s office as quickly as possible. “Now Sandra, please add William here as an assistant in the system.”

“No problem,” said Sandra, looking at William, “Welcome aboard, I’m going to enjoy working with you.”

“And make William an administrator,” ordered Naomi.

“An administrator?” asked Sandra, “but there is only need for one-,”

“Just do it,” Naomi scolded her tiny assistant.

“Yes, ma’am, I’m sorry,” Sandra apologized, “I forgot my place.”

“Show William how to do performance reviews,” Naomi said energetically. Sandra did as she was told, but she was too dense to see the writing on the wall. “William, pull up Sandra McLaughlin, and let’s do a performance review.” William took the tablet from Sandra and did as he was told. Sandra looked bewildered, but before she could say anything, her giantess employer spoke to her.

“Sandra, how long have you worked for me?”

“Seven years ma’am,” answered Sandra, “Ever since you had to terminate my husband for poor performance, and you gave me an opportunity to work for you in order to pay my bills.”

“Seven years…,” repeated Naomi. “and why in the seven years that you worked for me, why did you never give me an idea as good as what William just suggested to me?”

“I, I don’t understand…,” replied Sandra.

“William thinks I should start contracting rampages in order to drive business. What do you think of that idea?” she asked, staring at her little assistant.

“I think that’s totally unnecessary. You can grow your business legitimately, not resorting to violence,” replied Sandra.

“Hmm, that’s what I thought,” said Naomi quietly.

Naomi reached forward and plucked her tiny assistant off her desk and popped her into her mouth. Sandra shouted and kicked, fully realizing what was happening now. Naomi sloshed the poor assistant around in her wet mouth. William and Miss Hobbs could hear the tiny woman screaming and begging for her life. But the screams were short lived as Naomi closed her mouth and swallowed. The two tiny employees watched a lump travel down Naomi’s throat as her face turned into a smile.

“Ahh… tastes so good!” said Naomi. “But so not filling, unfortunately,” Naomi giggled.

The two employees just watched in abject horror. Despite having worked for the giantess for months, they had never witnessed this kind of carnage in person.

“William, please update Sandra’s profile,” said Naomi. William clicked the status arrow next to her name and looked down at the available options. William couldn’t decide between ‘terminated’ or ‘deceased’. He didn’t want to ask Naomi so as not to look stupid. He ultimately decided to select ‘deceased’, even though he knew that she probably wasn’t dead yet. He hit save and it returned him to the main menu. He couldn’t help but think of the former assistant sloshing around in Naomi’s belly, slowly drowning and getting burned by stomach acid. It was a grizzly end that William never wanted to face. He realized that he would have to be on top of his game if he was going to succeed at his new job. If Naomi was willing to dispose of a seven-year employee that easily, and chief assistant no less, how much easier would it be for her to dispose of him?

“Miss Hobbs, here is your first job on maintenance.” said Naomi, referring to the squashed remains of Mr. Stevens. “Clean that mess up, go to the maintenance department and they’ll show you what to do.” Naomi stood up and put her shoes back on, not even bothering to wipe her feet off.

“William, you go find the assistants department and get settled into your new office, we’ve got a lot of work to do,” she said commandingly.

Naomi smiled, stood up, and walked out of her office. Leaving the two terrified employees on her desk to process what just happened.

 

End Notes:

Thanks for reading! Review if you liked it! Or feel free to reach out to me at gtscarnage@gmail.com

Happy reading!

Business Lunch by carnage
Author's Notes:

Added July 12th, 2019 [F/fm, Vore, Humiliation, Violent]

“No, I won’t do that, Will!” she exclaimed.

“Mary, you have to!” replied William, “You have no idea what this means for us, think about what it will mean for our family!”

“Will, I’m glad you got a promotion and I’m glad you’re safe!” Mary said, “You are a good husband, but I worry every day that you won’t come home from work. I don’t want to help her.”

“Mary, you don’t have to worry about that anymore. Especially if you do this for me.” He replied softly. "For us."

“Will, those are still people!” retorted Mary in disbelief, “People like us!”

“Better them than us, right?” Will replied sharply, “If it’s not you, then someone else will do it.”

Mary’s looked at her husband’s pleading expression, her eyes were red and watery. “I can’t believe you, Will,” she said softly, in disbelief. “We always talked about escaping the tyranny of the giants and moving when we could afford to live in a sanctuary city, someplace safe!”

“Mary, I know it sounds crazy,” William started.

“Because it is, William!” she shouted. “Not only are you suddenly okay with it, but now you are helping her hurt people?” Mary shook her head. “I don’t even recognize you right now.”

“Listen, honey, just do one. That’s it, one,” he explained, “One contract pays 100 thousand. That will be enough to get you and the kids a nice apartment in a sanctuary city. Then you can call it quits.”

“But what will my friends think of me? What will my family think of me? How do we explain it to the children?” asked Mary.

“We just tell them that we did what we had to do,” William said and gently grabbed his wife’s shoulders. “Just one and done, I promise.”

“100, th-thousand?” asked Mary, holding back tears.

“That’s more than we’ve made in the 10 years we’ve been married. Let’s get out of this poverty! You can do that for us! You can save us!” William smiled reassuringly.

Mary looked at William, letting a tear flow down her cheek.

“God, help me…”

 

***

 

Naomi walked down the hallway to the conference room. She carried her lunch in one hand and William in the other. Her heels clacked loudly against the floor as little employees from various departments fled out of the way. There was a designated path for giants, and one for tiny people so they wouldn’t get hurt. And surprisingly, Naomi abided by those rules. But still, the little people were as cautious as they could be, after all, Naomi had stepped on several of her employees before, but it was almost always by accident.

Naomi tried to come off as composed, structured, and deliberate. She never felt the need to stomp on her subordinates carelessly, unless it was for a really good reason. She was in a different mood today, however. Not that she felt the need to stomp on anyone, but she was still excited thinking about her new plan. True, it had never really bothered her before when she stepped on someone, never giving that person a second thought, but today, it would have probably meant even less to her.

“Are you ready for your first meeting, William?” she asked from above.

“Uh-yes,” William replied nervously. “What are we meeting about?”

“I sent a memo to legal, and they don’t seem too excited about your idea. So, I’m going to pay them a little visit and see what the problem is,” she said with a smile. “Let’s see if we can set them straight.”

Naomi walked into the conference room. There was a large table for her that had a tiny table on it with 17 lawyers sitting around it. William was surprised to see that all the lawyers were tiny. He briefly wondered why they worked here. He assumed that they made good money as lawyers, so why didn’t they live in a sanctuary city if they could afford it? It had only been a day since the deadly performance review. William knew what Naomi was capable of, but he didn’t know how far she was willing to go. He was nervous for the legal team now.

“Everyone, this is William,” Naomi said setting him down on the table, “he is my new assistant.”

One of the lawyers, Mr. Philips, spoke up. “Charmed,” he said exhaustedly.

Naomi set her sandwich down on the table as well. “I hope you guys don’t mind, but I don’t have time for lunch today so I’m going to eat during our meeting, if that’s okay with you guys,” she smiled sweetly at them.

They nodded. What did she expect them to say? Did she really expect anyone to object?

“So, explain to us exactly what it is you want to do now?” asked the lawyer, Mr. Philips. “I’m afraid your memo left us all a little perplexed.”

“What’s so hard to understand?” Naomi asked with a furrowed brow. She took a bite of her sandwich and a loud mushy sound erupted from her mouth as she chewed it. “It was my new assistants’ idea,” she said with a muffled mouth full of food.

“I see,” said Mr. Philips, glancing at William and then back to his gigantic boss, who was busy chewing her food. Despite having worked for her for many years, he had only seen her eat a handful of times, and it was intimidating every single time.

“So…, you want to contract giantesses, such as yourself, to destroy property, in order to get more people to buy insurance?” he asked, not allowing himself to be distracted by the bulge of food going down her throat.

“That’s right," she stated.

Mr. Philips sighed, “Miss Naomi, we can’t do that. It’s already hard enough to keep you out of legal trouble now.”

“That’s right, Nathan,” Naomi addressed Mr. Philips by his first name, “YOU work for ME, and that is your job to keep me protected from legal trouble.”

“This is a lose-lose, Miss Naomi!” exclaimed the tiny lawyer. “There are no clear-cut wins here, your assistant gave you bad advice!”

Naomi looked sharply at Mr. Philips, and then slowly turned her gaze to William. Had he actually given her bad advice?

“Well... do all of you agree?” William jumped in, thinking fast.

“Yes,” said Mr. Philips.

“Two-thirds, actually,” answered Barry, one of the other little lawyers.

“That’s still the body’s decision,” Mr. Philips said rubbing his forehead. “Majority has always been the deciding factor.”

“Who agrees with what Naomi wants to do?” asked William. Seven of the tiny lawyers raised their hands. There were all sitting next to each other on one side of the table. They were obviously on the defense from the rest of the legal team. When Naomi saw that, she raised her eyebrows in surprise.

“Could you elaborate?” asked William.

“Sure,” answered Barry, “we could absolutely draft an air-tight legal plan to accomplish Miss Naomi’s wishes. Sure, it would take a lot of extra work and time, but it can be done, no problem,” he answered. “Nathan just doesn’t want to do the extra work, is all.”

“So, you seven would rather do the extra work for Miss Naomi, letting her run her company how she sees fit, rather than just try and take the easy way out, like these ten?” asked William. “Is that what I’m hearing?”

“Now hold on!” yelled Mr. Philips. “That is a gross misinterpretation!”

William looked at Naomi, “I think we should let Miss Naomi interpret it.”

“I agree, William,” Naomi pursed her lips together in disappointment. “And you know what, I think it would be a good idea to restructure the legal department, don’t you?” The little lawyers looked around in a panic. What was she talking about? Was she going to fire them?

“This is such a disappointment. I had such high hopes for this meeting,” Naomi frowned. “But,” she continued, removing the top piece of bread from her sandwich, “there’s no reason I can’t at least salvage my lunch break, is there?”

The tiny lawyers looked at the piece of bread sitting on the desk, slathered in mayonnaise. Next to it was the rest of her sandwich, with lettuce and thinly sliced pieces of turkey. What in the world was she talking about?

Then, one by one, Naomi plucked them up and dropped them onto her sandwich. They screamed and yelled, they begged and pleaded. But it was too late, Naomi had already made up her mind.

William’s heart sank deep into the pit of his stomach. He had half expected this to happen, but he wasn’t fully prepared to watch it play out in front of him. He was just thankful that it wasn’t him. He watched Naomi wedge a tiny woman into the slices of meat, completely sealing her within the gigantic sandwich. He shuddered to think about what it must be like to be in her position.

After only a few seconds, the ten lawyers that voted against Naomi’s plan were all stuffed into her sandwich. Some were wedged between the layers of condiments and cheese. Some were dropped unceremoniously onto the lettuce, only to have a piece of bread trap them within.

Naomi grabbed her sandwich and brought it toward her face. The seven remaining lawyers and William watched in morbid trepidation as she opened her mouth wide, revealing wet dripping strings of saliva. Her lips pulled back, baring her teeth toward her lunch as she bit down. Various screams and crunches erupted from the sandwich. Naomi’s teeth came down like it was nothing, tearing off a clean bite.

Her lips closed and she started to chew. Unlike the mushy sensation from earlier, her sandwich now had a crunchy kick to it, and that made her smile. She giggled as her teeth came down, over and over again, turning the food, and the little people into mulch.

“Mmm,” she groaned, “I must admit, I’m very fond of the way you guys taste!” she said, eyeing her sandwich, looking for little wiggles and movements. She looked down at her assistant and greatly reduced legal team and burst out laughing when she saw their faces. “Oh, but you guys don’t have to worry! You guys are safe,” she smiled reassuringly and swallowed her food.

But for how long? They wondered.

Naomi turned her attention back to her sandwich and went in for another bite. William turned his head and winced as he heard more crunching and silenced screams. He glanced over at the others who were watching with disbelief. This was evidently an action that not many had witnessed before.

GULP…

They heard the giantess swallow her most recent bite. Naomi still had half a sandwich left. She saw two little legs sticking out from the sandwich, kicking in the air. She let out a little laugh and bit off the piece containing the tiny person desperately trying to escape. The little man could feel the layers of ingredients compress as she took a bite. His legs were now kicking against something large and soft, which he assumed was Naomi’s wet tongue. He redoubled his efforts to escape but his movements only served to tickle Naomi as she slowly started chewing. The tiny man could hear her boulder-like teeth clamping down on various bits of food, tearing it to sheds.

His sandwich prison toppled over as her mouth ripped it apart. There was some light coming in as the giantess chewed with her mouth open. He wiped thick saliva and bits of food out of his eyes and started running toward the opening of Naomi’s mouth. It was difficult to move as she chewed; her jaw moved up and down, and her tongue kept wiggling around, causing him to fall to the side of her mouth.

He landed and saw his fellow workmate stuck under a pile of unchewed food.

“Kevin, grab my hand!” the tiny man gasped. “Pull me out of here!”

Kevin quickly reached out to help his trapped co-worker, but as Naomi kept chewing, Kevin was forcibly pushed to the side of her mouth by her monstrous tongue and placed on her lower teeth. He didn’t have time to scream, or even see where he was, before Naomi’s powerful jaw closed and her teeth came crashing down on him. Her canines popped his head like a grape and her molars mashed him into jelly that oozed out from between her teeth.

The other tiny man, still trapped under the pile of food, let out a blood curdling scream as he witnessed what just happened. The scream could be heard by William and the others as they waited for the ordeal to end. Naomi heard it too. She lifted her eyebrows in mock surprise but just kept on chewing and smiling. A few seconds later everyone heard the crunch of the other man as he got chewed up and swallowed by the giant woman.

Naomi set her sandwich down momentarily.

“Ugh, I am getting so full!” she said to no one in particular. “But I’d hate to waste food like this. Maybe I’ll save the rest for later,” she giggled.

Out of the edge of the turkey club, a tiny woman, one of the lawyers, slid out from her meat prison and fell on the desk. Naomi watched as the disoriented woman caught her bearings and looked up at her. Naomi eyed her intently and smirked curiously. The woman started panicking and running away as fast as she could toward the work elevators at the edge of the table.

“Mmm, mmm, mmm, I don’t think so…” Naomi said, picking her up between her thumb and finger. She rolled her around violently between the pads of her fingers before flicking her into her open mouth. And without fanfare, Naomi swallowed the poor woman whole, sending her down to her stomach to meet her fate. William shuddered again to think about what her final moments would be like.

“Well, now that that’s taken care of,” she said wrapping up the remaining sandwich with some of the little people still trapped within. “Let’s get down to business. You guys,” she said pointing to the downsized legal team, “write up a new legal plan so we can move forward.”

“Yes ma’am!” they nodded readily in agreement, willing to do anything in order not to suffer the same tragic fate as their former co-workers.

“And you,” Naomi said, turning her attention to William, “find me someone I can trust to contract as a giantess. Naturally, she should be someone you trust as well. I can’t tell you what will happen if things go badly.”

“Yes ma’am,” William said, nodding nervously, “I know just the right person.”

Naomi smiled delightfully.

“Good,” she purred. “Now in the meantime, I have some other business to attend to.”

 

End Notes:

Thanks for reading! Review if you liked it! Your reviews and comments help me!

Pressing Engagement by carnage
Author's Notes:

Added July 16th, 2019 [F/f, Feet, Crush, Humiliation, Violent]

Naomi stepped carefully through the tiny streets, taking care not to crush any cars or squish any little people. It was dark and late in the evening as her footsteps boomed throughout the neighborhood. She was careful not to cause any damage that would result in fines. Wrongful death was normally a 50 thousand dollar fine, enough to cover funeral expenses and give the family some cushion, but still, Naomi preferred not to pay out.

However, there was the matter of Mr. Stevens family. He had an older hazard pay contract that stated that there was to be a 20-million-dollar payout to his family in case of his death, accidental or not. After Naomi had smashed him under her heel a couple days ago at his performance review, she had learned what an expensive mistake that was.

‘Why would a contract like that even exist?’ she thought to herself as she watched her step, allowing some children to cross the road before setting her foot down. Naomi was barefoot because her skin was much more forgiving on the tiny pavement than her high heels that would dig craters into the ground with every step. She didn’t want to have to pay for repairs either. Being barefoot also allowed her to feel where she was stepping and had prevented a number of people from getting stepped on and squashed accidently.

The little people did a good job of getting out of her way too. Naomi had been through the tiny districts numerous times, so people were pretty used to getting out of the way for her and any other giantesses that came to visit. At times though, Naomi wished she didn’t have to be so careful. She thought about how nice it would be just to step wherever she wanted, regardless of who or what was below her. But nonetheless, being a giant had its advantages.

A few more steps and she was outside the home of the late Mr. Stevens. She had plugged his address into her phone and followed the GPS to the exact location. It had brought her to a poor neighborhood.

‘Geesh…,’ she thought to herself, ‘you would have thought the little guy would’ve tried a little harder to make some money. No wonder he was living in a dump!’ Oh well, there was nothing Naomi could do about that now.

“Mrs. Stevens?” Naomi asked, “Mrs. Susanne Stevens, are you home?”

About 20 seconds later, a tiny woman emerged from the tiny hovel of a house. The tiny woman saw two giant feet before her, complete with ten menacing toes, each bigger than her. They were attached to impossibly long legs that reached up to the heavens and carried a beautiful woman whose face was slightly obscured by the night sky. The giant woman had her hands on her hips and a sad look on her face.

“Mrs. Stevens, I’m so sorry to tell you this, but there was an accident at work, and Mr. Stevens was killed in the line of duty,” Naomi said, faking sorrow.

The little woman started sobbing. She had wondered why her husband hadn’t come home that night or the night before, but now she knew, and it devastated her.

“How did it happen?” asked the little woman.

“Mrs. Stevens, I don’t think we need to get into the details of that, it will only be more painful for you,” replied Naomi.

“Don’t tell me that!” the tiny woman sharply replied. “Don’t lie to me! It was probably you who killed him! What? You couldn’t just watch where you stepped? You big oaf!”

“Hey!” retorted an irritated Naomi. “He knew what he was getting into when he started working for me! He signed the hazard agreement! He knew what was at stake, okay?” The little woman said nothing, and Naomi continued. “That’s why I’m here, because of the contract he had with us. I’m here to compensate you for it.”

Mrs. Stevens started screaming at Naomi, the tiny woman wasn’t having any of it. She was emotional and Naomi knew that. Naomi was used to people screaming at her about killing their loved ones. But up until recently, it wasn’t something she did all that often.

Naomi’s phone buzzed; she had gotten a text from William.

‘Legal just reviewed the 20-mill contract. Only payable to spouse. No next of kin qualifies, no city payouts either.’ Naomi thought for a moment but had a question. She called William and spoke to him.

“Hey, so I’m here with Mrs. Stevens now,” she said. “Why is the contract set up that way?” This was interesting to Naomi because up until this point, she had been required to pay the money, if not to a payee, then to the government. It was their way to prevent those entitled to fair compensation from being killed, or otherwise disposed of, to prevent a payout.

“I’m here with Barry from legal now, he wasn’t here when it was set up, but he assumes it must have been a negotiating tactic to ensure a 20-million-dollar policy, he kept the government out of it as leverage,” answered William.

“So… Mrs. Stevens?” asked Naomi, eyeing the tiny sobbing angry woman.

“If there is no Mrs. Stevens…” William sighed, “then there is no 20 million dollar pay out. To anybody. Just the standard wrongful death fine.”

He closed his eyes in disbelief from his own actions. He knew what was going to happen to that poor woman now. What if that had been his family? What if that had been Mary? If he had waited 10 more minutes, then Mrs. Susanne Stevens would have had the money and Naomi would have never known any different. But gaining favor with Naomi was more important to William. And he had just scored so many points with his boss by saving her 20 million dollars, so he felt his actions were justified. At least, that’s what he told himself to feel better.

“Thank you, William.” Naomi hung up the phone and put it back in her pocket. She smiled down at the tiny woman at her feet and flexed her toes.

“So, as I was saying,” Naomi said. “Mr. Stevens died. That’s the cold hard truth. But do you want to know why?” she asked, being very vindictive, “It’s because he didn’t hit his sales numbers again. He fell short and so I made the decision to terminate him.” Naomi grinned wickedly. “In fact,” she said raising her foot above the tiny woman and hovering her bare heel over her, “you can probably still see what’s left of him on my heel from where I squashed him like a fuckin’ bug.” She set her foot back down and watched the tiny woman break down sobbing.

Naomi just shook her head. “Too bad,” she said. “Maybe if you were nicer to me, we could have worked something out.” The tiny woman looked up at her, quivering. “It turns out, that due to a technicality, I don’t owe you a dime if you’re dead! Or anybody else, for that matter!” she laughed loudly. “But you know, I did feel kind of bad for killing your husband and all, I might have thought about giving you a little something for your inconvenience. But nah, I think I’ll just squish you instead!” Naomi said with a cruel smile.

“Please, I am so sorry!” the woman pleaded. “I was just emotional. I’ll do anything for you, please just spare me my life.”

“Really?” asked Naomi. “Anything?”

“Yes!” the woman shouted.

“Then kiss my toes,” said Naomi, casually. “Let’s see how much you actually mean that.”

The tiny woman rushed forward and feverishly started kissing Naomi’s second toe. Naomi watched with pleasure as the tiny terrified woman moved down the row of toes on all fours, the whole time sobbing and crying. Naomi, however, was enjoying this immensely. It gave her a tingle of excitement and she loved it when people worshiped her. The woman was now at Naomi’s pinky toe, hugging and kissing it.

“Hey!” Naomi shouted. “My big toe needs attention too.”

The little woman obediently rushed to Naomi’s big toe and kissed it like it was a sacred object. The little woman was hoping so badly that Naomi would be happy with her servitude. Naomi lifted her big toe, raising it off the ground.

“Don’t forget to get underneath,” she smiled at the tiny woman.

Mrs. Stevens didn’t miss a beat and was immediately under the giant toe, kissing it passionately.

‘This is just way too easy,’ thought Naomi, ‘let’s have some fun with her.’

Naomi slowly brought her toe down and Mrs. Stevens scrambled as quickly as she could to get out of the way, but her legs were still trapped under the giant pad of Naomi’s big toe. Her torso was free, leaving her able to flail her arms and look up at the giantess in a panic. Naomi smiled at the tiny woman, then crushed her legs, twisting her toe back and forth, smearing what was left of her legs into the ground. The tiny woman yelped in pain. Naomi simply rolled her eyes and ignored her cries.

“My other foot needs kisses too,” chided Naomi. “If you know what’s good for you.”

Mrs. Stevens desperately crawled over to the gigantic toes, leaving a trail of blood as she did so. When Naomi felt her lips touching her skin, it sent another tingle throughout her body. She couldn’t believe the little woman was still obediently kissing her toes! She thought she would have broken her by now. Watching someone obey her every command was pure bliss, and Naomi didn’t want to end it so soon, but all good things come to an end, she supposed.

“Okay, stop it, Mrs. Stevens,” Naomi commanded.

The tiny woman stopped what she was doing and just kept sobbing, her body was still in shock.

“I suppose you’re not any use to anybody in this condition, huh?” Naomi said. “So, I am just going to put you out of your misery.” The tiny woman started begging for her life, but Naomi rebuked her. “What quality of life would you have? You’re missing your legs, you live in poverty, and your house is a shithole,” retorted Naomi. “I’m really doing you a favor!”

With that sentiment in mind, Naomi swung her foot above the tiny woman and brought her bare heel down on her. The tiny woman was immobilized, completely engulfed by the tan skin of the giantess’ heel. Naomi pushed down slowly, hearing sounds of popping and crunching from the tiny body beneath her. Naomi smiled, not only was this fun for her, but she was saving 20 million dollars in the process. Naomi was thoroughly enjoying herself. It had been such a long time since she stepped on anyone in the cities.

She pressed her heel down just a little harder until she felt the final wet crunch of the poor unfortunate soul that was under her sole. Naomi smiled broadly as she slowly twisted her foot back and forth. Then she just stood there, breathing heavily, calming down from her high. Naomi laughed a little just thinking about the turn of events that just took place. This tiny woman went from getting a lot of money, to becoming a stain under her heel.

“God bless William,” she said under her breath. She would definitely have to do something special for him. It was only his second day on the job and already he was better than any other assistant she’d ever had. Naomi smiled sweetly thinking about what she could do to thank him.

Meanwhile, quite a crowd had gathered around to see the events that took place at Mrs. Stevens house. At first, that irritated Naomi, but then she thought about it some more and started laughing. They must have been horrified, she assumed, and that delighted her.

“Okay guys, get out of the way, unless you want to get squished as well. I can afford to, so don’t push your luck!” Naomi said as she turned to leave. The crowds dispersed quickly as her giant feet started to move. Her left foot lifted off Mrs. Stevens body and everyone saw the paper-thin red stain that was left on the ground.

Naomi never saw it; she didn’t care enough to look down at her victim. She had already forgotten about Mrs. Stevens and started walking back to the edge of the tiny district. She stepped lightly and carefully, so as not to step on any cars or people. After witnessing what had just happened, people moved out of her way much quicker now.

Naomi slowly worked her way out of the tiny districts and got back to the areas designed for giants. She headed back home to relax. She had had a busy day; first she had to teach the legal department a lesson, then she had to take care of a rude payee. Naomi smiled; it was a good thing she met William. Naomi spent the rest of the evening thinking about what she could do for William, to show her appreciation.

 

End Notes:

Thanks for reading! Leave a review if you liked it! 

Crushing Guilt by carnage
Author's Notes:

Added August 12, 2019 [F/m, Feet, Footwear, Crush, Destruction, Violent, Humiliation]

“Babe, you got this,” said William, holding the shoulders of his nervous wife. Mary silently nodded her head and nervously looked towards the portal. They were standing together on the giant desk of their boss, Naomi, who loomed over the tiny couple as Will gave Mary a little pep talk.

“Just some cars and buildings, right? I don’t have to hurt anyone?” Mary clarified.

“Just some cars and buildings, babe,” nodded William. “Just enough damage to fill your quota. The contact lens you’re wearing will let you know your progress.”

“Although,” boomed the giant Naomi, “if you did step on anyone, that’s okay too. It would only help to increase life insurance policies sold.” Naomi smiled, but Mary felt sick to her stomach. She could never bring herself to step on anyone, kill them, or hurt them in any way.

“Mary, are you okay?” asked the giant woman.

“Yeah, yeah, I just am a little nervous is all,” answered Mary. She grabbed her stomach, “So many butterflies,” she laughed nervously.

“Everything will be fine,” said William, now visibly nervous. He had recommended his wife to Naomi as one that they could trust to contract a rampage, so he didn’t want Mary to freak out or get cold feet. William whispered closer to her, “Just remember the plan, getting you and the kids out of this horrible city.”

Mary nodded and smiled, “I will babe, I got this. Don’t worry.” Mary turned and headed toward the portal that would place her in some city hundreds of miles away. Naomi’s insurance company was nationwide, so they were systematically targeting cities that had the least amount of insured, to maximize their efforts.

“Just a minute,” said Naomi, effectively stopping everyone in their tracks. Mary turned around, looking at her tiny husband standing next to the giant woman sitting at her desk.

“Yes?” asked Mary.

Naomi snatched William off the desk between her thumb and forefinger. She leaned back in her chair and propped her giant bare feet up on the desk. Naomi smiled and winked at Mary as she squished William into the soft flesh between her toes. Naomi slowly wiggled her toes and watched as William wiggled and squirmed between her fourth and pinky toe.

“Will!” screamed Mary, running back towards him.

“It’s just a little ‘insurance’, if you will, some motivation,” smiled Naomi, “because William and I will be watching you on our monitor here. And if you choose not to go through with it, for any reason, then William here will just end up as toe jam.”

“It’s okay Mary, just go! I’ll be fine!” William waved his wife away. “Just remember what we talked about.”

Mary nodded, watching her husband struggle to get comfortable, his head and arms were sticking out from between the giant’s squishy toes. His torso and legs were trapped tightly, there was no way he could escape. Mary turned around and ran for the portal. A tear forming in her eyes. She was nervous for her job and scared to death for her husband’s life.

 

***

 

Mary stepped through the portal. On one side, she was an inch tall, barely the size of the toes that held her husband ransom between them. On the other side, her converse sneaker dwarfed the cars and people of New Mexico. Her shoe was dirty, but Naomi had told her to wear something comfortable and these were the most comfortable shoes she owned.

Through the contact lenses, Mary could see highlighted images of lifeforms and the boundaries. Naomi didn’t want too much damage done to the richer districts of the tiny people, after all, they were whose money Naomi wanted. It was better to damage the poor neighborhoods of people who couldn’t afford insurance to begin with. There was already no coverage, so there would be no pay outs. But the little people below didn’t know any of this. They hadn’t seen a giantess in so long and just assumed that Mary was here to crush them all.

Mary finished stepping through the portal and set her other shoe down next to the other. She was standing in the middle of a street that was packed with people screaming and running away from her. Mary was relieved to see she hadn’t stepped on anybody or anything yet, but it gave her an awful feeling in her stomach to see what effect she was having on them. Mary felt so bad for the tiny people, having been in there position a few times before, she knew what it was like to see a towering woman and know that you could lose everything, including your life.

The portal closed and Mary was left alone with the terrified tiny people. She smiled awkwardly at them and waved her fingers nervously.

“Hey guys…” she stammered, “sorry about this. I just have to do a few things and then I’ll be gone. Could you maybe just get out of the way?”

The reaction of the tiny people didn’t change, they were still panicking and running around. Mary wasn’t even sure they had listened to what she said. Her heart was beating fast. She knew she was allowed, even encouraged, to step on a few people, but she was going to do everything in her power not to. After all, she was here to motivate people to buy insurance, and what better way than destroying property?

Mary saw a minivan and took a step forward. People had pretty much evacuated this area, and her contact lens didn’t show any signs of life either. Mary lifted her foot and set it down on the van. She winced at the sound of creaking metal as it shifted under her weight. She opened her eyes and slowly formed a more confident face as she compressed the car flat under her shoe.

It flattened extremely easy; Mary’s mass was nothing compared to the tiny object. Mary’s heart was pounding. The full weight of what she had just done was sinking in. She knew that was someone’s car, but she had just stepped on it like it was nothing. Mary kept reminding herself of the words Will kept repeating to her, ‘Better them, than us.’ She just kept thinking that, repeatedly. ‘At least it’s not my car.’ thought Mary. Her car was safe, and so was her family and her neighborhood.

Mary looked ahead to another row of abandoned cars. The whole sight was so weird for her and it was difficult to get used to this perspective. Everything looked so different from up here. And for once in her life, she felt safe. For once, she was the one in charge and no one could hurt her from up here.

“Wow,” she said out loud. Was this how giants felt all the time? Because it felt amazing.

But it still didn’t change how badly she felt for the little people. She still felt sorry for them and felt terrible that she was scaring them like this. But a job is a job, and so Mary stepped on another car, flattening it under the heel of her shoe. Then she stepped on another car, this time under the toe of her shoe.

She winced slightly every time she crunched someone’s car, but it was slowly starting to get easier. She made it to the intersection and watched as a car sped past, running a red light. Her contact lens showed the life forms of a terrified family careening down the street, speeding away from her. She smiled nervously at them and waved.

“Bye guys, again, I’m sorry about this!” she called after them.

Turning her attention away from them, she looked down the street to see more cars parked down the street. She changed direction and stepped toward the parked cars. Each step she took destroyed yards, fences, and sidewalks. Mary barely noticed though; she was preoccupied with crushing cars.

Again, she stepped down, this time crushing two cars under her shoe. She stepped on another, and then another, and another. She was starting to get the hang of this! Her heart was still beating hard, but not from nervousness, this was starting to feel fun for her. Mary kept crushing and stomping empty cars, her nervous grimace had become an enthralled smile.

A sedan? Crushed. A pick-up truck? Smashed. A van? Squished flat beyond recognition!

Then a thought crossed Mary’s mind, how many cars could she step on at once? Curiosity got the best of her and she stomped her way over to a parking lot, tearing up a few more yards in the process, but again, Mary paid no attention.

Mary slid some cars together with her foot, lining them up next to each other. Then she lowered the sole of her shoe down on them. She rested her foot on top of the creaking cars and looked around both sides of her shoe to line it up. The parking lot was that of a grocery store, and people were starting to come outside to see what the booming quaking was from. They hadn’t imagined the booms were a titanic girls’ footsteps, but now here she was, playing with their cars. Mary noticed the crowd starting to gather.

“Hmm, looks to be about 4 car widths wide,” she said out loud for them to hear. She stepped down as she said it, crushing the cars instantly, without resistance. The little people were shouting, but Mary could not hear them. Instead, she lined up some more cars, longways this time.

“Just stay out of the way and you won’t get hurt,” said a gigantic Mary, “I promise.”

After lining up about 6 cars, Mary lined up the heel of her shoe with the back end and started to step down. With the toe of her shoe still high in the air, her heel was starting to squash the cars under it. Her heel met the ground and her sole slowly started to roll over the line of cars, flattening them like a steamroller until the toe of her shoe claimed the final car. The toe of her shoe curved up slightly, until she lifted her heel and pressed her toe into the ground, twisting it slightly. Mary had a big grin on her face.

“Hmm, just missed the last car guys!” she said, “So my feet are 4 car widths wide, and 5 car lengths long!” Mary held her hands at her hips and looked slightly proud of her handiwork. “Stay away from them if you don’t want to get hurt!”

Mary made short work of the rest of the cars in the parking lot as most of the tiny people fled the neighborhood grocery store. Mary was surprised that she was not bothered by stepping on cars anymore. In fact, it almost felt…fun. But Mary wasn’t just sent to step on cars, she knew she would have to step it up and destroy some homes and businesses too. She was already at the grocery store, so why not start there?

Mary did a quick scan with the contact lens and saw that everyone had evacuated the building. Her heart sank with guilt as she stepped closer to the miniature building. Just as things were getting easier, she started to feel bad again. Cars were one thing, but this was someone’s place of work, this would leave a lot of people without a job. Even though Mary felt bad, she took a deep breath, and started stomping away at the building. With only a few steps, Mary had crushed and flattened the grocery store along with everything inside of it. Mary stood in the middle of the rubble and debris, silently proud of herself for being able to go through with it.

In the midst of the ruined building and smashed cars, Mary saw the quaint houses of the neighboring district. Her lens identified a boundary there, so she knew she was to stay away from that part of town. Mary sauntered away from the boundary, trampling the ruined store and flattened cars once again. She continued until she came across the neighborhood she originally trod through. Almost every car was smashed, and many trees had been trampled and crushed. Mary had originally left the homes alone; she couldn’t bring herself to destroy them. But then again, it was difficult to bring herself to smash the cars in the beginning too. And even more difficult to crush the grocery store. Mary briefly thought of her husband trapped between the massive toes of Naomi; she knew that this had to be done. Mary just repeated Williams mantra: ‘Better them, than us.’

Many of the homes on the block showed no signs of life, neither to her naked eye or to the scanner in her contact lens. Mary approached the first house. It was a small ranch style house that easily fit under her shoe. Just like before, as with the first car, Mary winced nervously as her foot came down on top of it unimpeded. The little house splintered into a pile of rubble under her massive shoe. Mary let out a breath of relief, it was a lot easier than she had anticipated. She scanned the row of houses down the block and the coast was clear.

One step after the other, she carefully stomped and crushed every house on the block. Where a house once stood, her giant shoe displaced it, turning it into a pile of debris. A smile grew on Mary’s lips, this was becoming fun for her again. For the first time in her life, she was powerful, and it felt good. She didn’t want to let go of this power so easily. She got a notification in her contact lens that she had reached her quota of destruction, and the portal opened back up.

But Mary was just starting to warm up. She made her way to the next block over and started kicking and stomping the houses over their as well. They exploded into debris as her shoes made short work of them. Mary was having the time of her life, she was laughing, and biting her lip seductively.

Then, she saw them… a crowd of people at the end of the block. They were crying and sobbing. The sight of them broke Mary’s heart. She had just destroyed their homes, and now they had no place to go, and no way to pay for a new house. There was no insurance for these poor people, they were now homeless. Mary destroyed their lives. Everything they had was literally trampled under Mary’s feet.

“I’m…, I’m so sorry…” said a very sad Mary. She started backing up slowly toward the portal. “Please forgive me, I didn’t mean for it to…” Mary’s eyes started tearing up and her voice was breaking up. “I didn’t mean for it to go so far…”

CRUNCH!

Mary heard and felt a sound that was unfamiliar to her. She quickly looked down at her shoes. ‘Oh God,’ she thought, ‘please no.’ She lifted her shoe to examine the bottom of it. Even without the lens, she could see the squashed bloody remains of a tiny resident stuck to her sole.

“Oh my god! I’m so sorry!” she cried in disbelief.

The lens scanned the ground and she saw a woman and two children near the crushed man. They had been running to their car, trying to escape Mary’s crush-pocalypse. They were huddled together, crying.

“Oh no, was that your father? Your husband?” Mary asked. The tiny people nodded between sobs, too heartbroken to run. A tear ran down Mary’s cheek. How could this have happened? If only she were paying attention, this could have been avoided! Mary knew firsthand how this felt; her own father had died at the feet of a careless giantess. Mary was fully aware of the pain and suffering she had just caused. She knew that it would take years to get over it. And even then, the pain would never fully go away.

“Guys, I’m so sorry,” Mary said, trying to comfort them. “But please trust me, this is for the best, I promise.” With that, Mary brought her blood-stained converse shoe down on the tiny family, squelching their sudden screams of terror as they realized what was happening.

“I’m so sorry…” said Mary with another tear running down her cheek. She believed it would be best just to put them out of their misery. And in a way, she was right. But that didn’t change the situation for the crowd that was still watching from a safe distance.

Mary took one last look at the mob of sobbing citizens, then stepped back into the portal, which brought her back to her normal size on Naomi’s desk, where William was still squirming between her massive digits.

“Good job, Mary!” called Naomi, “I’m very proud of you!” She spread her toes and wiggled them slightly, allowing William to free-fall to the desk.

Mary ran toward William and embraced him in a crying mess of a hug as he stood up. The fall didn’t hurt him, but he did feel bad for Mary.

“I’m never doing that again!” Mary sobbed into his ear.

“It’s okay, you don’t have to,” said William. “Naomi was very pleased with your work.”

Naomi moved her feet off the desk and sat up looking at her computer.

“You know, thanks to you, the people from New Mexico are calling in droves to get insurance!” the giantess laughed. “Wow, the call center is lit up! And the online subscriptions are flying too! This plan really did work!”

William comforted Mary as he listened to his boss give him the results of the rampage. “Thank you, Miss Naomi, may I take my wife home now?”

Naomi smiled, “Of course, William.” She turned her attention to Mary, “Thank you so much Mary, excellent job today.” The two tiny people headed toward the elevator to leave and go home. “And William,” Naomi added, “I’m very happy with you. You have a bright future here.”

William nodded and hit the elevator button, closing the doors behind him and his distraught wife.

 

End Notes:

Leave a review if you liked it! Thanks for reading!

Runaway Mary by carnage
Author's Notes:

Added October 10, 2019 [F/m, Mouthplay, Humiliation, Violent]

Mary sat quietly on the train. She was trying her best to not think about anything. She felt numb. Her emotions and thoughts drained her. The steady roar of the train and the click-clack of the tracks comforted her. She was so tired. She hadn’t slept since the incident at New Mexico and was starting to grow weary.

She missed William and she wished he was here with her. After leaving the office, William immediately put her and the kids on a train out of town. Will and Mary did their best to explain their actions to their children and tried to help them see why they needed to leave immediately. Their son was more understanding, but their daughter was very dismissive. Mary understood her daughter’s feelings, but she wished there was a way she could make her understand… Mary’s face was contorted with agonizing thoughts.

“Mom, are you okay?” asked Max.

Mary snapped out of it and smiled at her teenage son. “I’m okay, honey, I’m just so tired…”

“Why don’t you get some rest?” he said, repositioning their belongings so his mom could have a place to rest her head. “Don’t worry, we’ll watch our stuff and we’ll wake you up when we get to Fullerton, okay?” Mary breathed deeply and curled up against the stack of luggage, she didn’t even have the strength to respond.

Max had been a big help, but his sister, Sasha, had been less understanding of their mom’s actions. She hadn’t spoke to her mom the entire time, even now she wouldn’t look at her. Other passengers walked by, looking at Mary, and then back to Max and Sasha, before moving on. Max had a very solemn look on his face, he felt sorry for his mom and what she went through. Sasha, not so much, she looked out the window as the city lights of Littleton grew further and further away.

“You really should cut mom some slack, you know,” said Max. “The only reason she did any of that was to protect us.”

“Why?” she asked. “We were fine, we weren’t in any real danger. Why did we have to leave anyways?”

“Keep your voice down, people are starting to look…,” Max whispered.

“Let them…, I don’t care…,” Sasha scowled.

“Sasha, she already feels bad enough. It’s not helping that you’re making things more difficult,” Max said, shaking his head in frustration.

“Well I don’t trust her. I don’t understand why you do. Don’t you realize what she did?” asked Sasha.

“Of course, I do, Sasha!” Max dipped his head in exasperation, “I just try not to think about it…”

“So, I guess not thinking about it makes it okay then?” sneered Sasha.

Max and Sasha heard a voice from across the train car.

“Oh my god! That’s the woman from New Mexico!” Max’s heart sank into his stomach as people started chattering and looking their way. Mary started to wake up from all the commotion, looking around sleepy eyed.

“You’re right!” shouted another.

“What?” asked Mary, still in a sleepy stupor. Even Sasha was caught off guard and didn’t know what to say or do.

“No, it’s not, guys!” yelled a shaky Max. “This is my mom; we don’t know who that woman was! I swear!” A crowd started to form around Mary and her two kids, ignoring Max’s claims.

“What do you think you’re doing riding on a train to Fullerton?” a man shouted aggressively.

“You plan to go destroy that place too?” shouted another.

“That couldn’t have been me!” screamed Mary in fright, “I’m normal size! That lady was a giant!”

Max stepped in front of his mom. “Get away from my mom! We are going to Fullerton to escape the giants that run Littleton!”

“Outta the way kid, this doesn’t concern you!” A man twice as big and twice as strong as Max pushed him aside and grabbed Mary, pinning her to the floor. Mary started screaming and crying.

Sasha just looked on in shock, deep down, she understood their anger. Max got back up and leapt at the man holding his mom down, getting in a good punch to the face, giving him a bloody nose.

“I said back off!” he yelled.

The man let go of Mary and started charging for Max. The rest of the crowd took over holding down Mary as he was preoccupied with her protective teenage son. Sasha was slowly backing up, inching away from the crowd as they started beating on her defenseless mom, she just wanted to go home.

The man grabbed Max, “Listen kid, your mom is a murderer! She deserves to die!” Max couldn’t escape the firm grasp of the strong man.

“No! No! I won’t let you!” screamed Max, wiggling his hardest.

“You don’t want to be next, do you? Then calm the fuck down, kid. It’s nothing personal, we’re just doing what we need to do in order to protect our families! Your mom cannot come into our city, under any circumstances!”

“Okay! Then let us go and I promise, we will never come to Fullerton!” Max was sobbing and in tears as he heard the screams and cries of his mom as she was being beaten.

 “Not that simple, kid. We can’t take that risk,” he answered Max. “All of us have lost people we love to the giants at some point in our lives. I, myself, lost my brother a number of years ago.”

“Guys, my mom knows what that is like too! She lost her dad, my own grandfather, to a giant woman a long time ago. We are no strangers to that either!”

The man yelled toward the crowd and people stopped and looked at him in confusion. Max saw his mom laying motionlessly on the floor of the train. She had a cut lip that was swollen, as well as a black eye.

“I’m so sorry, I had no idea,” said the strong man.

“Well we can’t just let her go, Ben!” said a nearby woman.

“Ben, is it?” asked Max, “Ben, my mom will forgive you, I promise! Just help us find a doctor!”

Ben helped Max sit his mom upright. “Get some water and a cool rag for her bruises.”

“You can’t be serious, right?” asked another. “It is so obviously her!”

“Back off and get the first aid kit!” yelled Ben.

Mary was slowly starting to come around. She could hear them talking about the incident in New Mexico. Ben and Max were tending her wounds and putting her head someplace soft to rest.

“I’m so sorry…” she gasped lightly.

“Mom, try not to talk,” said a nervous Max.

“I didn’t want to do it!” Mary cried quietly, “She made me do it!”

“Mom, stop, we’re going to find you a doctor,” Max interjected.

“Just try to relax,” Ben reassured Mary.

“I didn’t mean to hurt that man! I swear!” Mary started sobbing, “I hated every minute of it!”

 “She’s admitting it!” yelled one woman. The crowd started to murmur amongst themselves and people looked agitated. “You can’t possibly pretend it didn’t happen, or that it wasn’t her!”

Ben stood up and put his hand toward the crowd, “Listen, I –,” Ben stopped and looked around, he thought he had felt something.

“Yes?” asked the defiant crowd, who wanted Mary’s head.

Ben refocused his attention on Mary’s accusers. “You heard what she just said, right? Let’s hear her out, perhaps there’s a good-,” Ben stopped again, as the train rumbled and bounced against the track.

The train lurched again and the lights to flickered. It was so dark outside that nobody could see anything.

“What’s happening, Max?” asked Mary.

“I don’t know mom,” he replied.

The train bounced again, there was a collective gasp as people lost their balance and fell over on one another. An eerie silence came over them as the train’s power went out and started coasting along the track, losing its momentum. The train shuddered again, accompanied with the sound of thunder.

“Oh no…,” said a frightened Max to his mom. Max looked out the window, and without the lights of the train blurring his vision, he could clearly see the source of the booming thunder; a giantess was walking toward them.

 “She’s found us!” Mary panicked.

“What!?” yelled the crowd. “What does that mean?!”

The train eventually came to a complete stop, but the boom of the giantess’ next thunderous footstep caused the train to creak and lurch again.

“Oh my god!” they screamed, “What is she doing here?!”

“Guys, what’s happening?” asked Ben.

The giantess took the last few steps she needed in order to catch up to the train full of frightened people. Her left foot came down next to the stalled train cars, causing them to bounce violently. She was amused by this and she briefly wondered how high they would bounce if she were to stomp down harder. But she didn’t entertain the thought for very long as she set her other foot down on the other side of the train, trampling some trees from the Fullerton district under her shoe.

“Mary,” said the giantess firmly, “I need you and your kids to come with me, right now.”

 

***

 

William walked into Naomi’s office; his heart was through his chest. He had just sent Mary and his two kids on train to the city of Fullerton, a sanctuary city, for safety. He hadn’t told Naomi, nor did he ask for her permission either. And William knew full well that Naomi expected Mary to work for her again. William was also nervous because it was 8 o’clock at night and had been summoned by his giantess boss. Had she found out what he had done?

As he walked over to the elevator at her desk, he saw tiny crews at her feet, cleaning her toes and painting her nails. They were almost finished, tearing down the ladders and scaffolding and packing away their tools. William entered the elevator and went to the top. When the doors opened, he saw crews of Naomi’s employees attending her fingernails. Her giant hands were flat against the surface of her desk.

And most interestingly, she was holding her face still against some miniature scaffolding so the tiny people on it could apply her makeup. Her eyes were closed as her eyeliner was dutifully painted by two men wielding a large awkward applicator. It looked fantastic when they were done. William walked closer in amazement, he wished he could have seen more. How was he her personal assistant and not know about this setup?

Naomi opened her eyes and she saw William standing nearby, “William, you’re early! I’m so sorry I meant to be ready by the time you got here.”

“That’s okay, Miss Naomi,” replied William. “How did I not know about this?”

“Oh, this?” said Naomi indifferently, “It’s just something I asked the maintenance crew to do for me last minute. I normally do my own makeup, but they are just so good at it,” she looked down at her tiny crew, “Aren’t you guys? Yes, you are!” she talked so condescendingly, like she was talking to a puppy.

“Anyways, I think everyone’s almost done here,” she looked at the tiny crew foreman climbing down from the scaffold. “You all done here, Martinez?”

The tiny foreman nodded, “Ma’am, we are finished with your face, but we need more time to finish your nails.”

Naomi puckered her lips, “Well Martinez, my date is here now. So, you won’t be able to finish. Get your crew and equipment out of here now.”

Martinez nodded timidly.

“And Martinez,” Naomi spoke slowly and derisively to him, “nails shouldn’t take this long. Get your act together and figure things out. I want you to identify where the lag is and fix it, immediately. Because if you don’t,” Naomi paused, “there will be consequences next time.”

Martinez swallowed hard, “Yes, Miss Naomi.”

The crews tore down and moved out almost immediately, but William was still confused. “I’m sorry, did you say date?” he asked. “Who’s the lucky man?”

Naomi smiled down at him, “It’s you!”

“What?” asked William in surprise. “Me?”

“Yes! Of course, you!” laughed Naomi. “You have done such a good job for me as my assistant, between your ideas, and letting me use your wife as a giantess. I felt like I should do something nice for you.”

“And so… a date?” asked William.

“If you want to call it that,” said Naomi smugly. “I know you’re married, and believe me, I love Mary. Therefore, this doesn’t mean anything. It’s just something nice I want to do.”

“And what is that?” asked William.

“Well,” Naomi smiled, “I felt what happened when you were between my toes earlier today, when Mary was on her rampage.”

William’s heart sank into his stomach. He prayed that she hadn’t felt that. Naomi reached out for William and curled her giant fingers around his little body. Naomi brought William before her huge smiling face. She unfolded her fingers and he laid in the soft warm folds of her palm. She smiled wickedly; her teeth visible behind her plush, freshly painted lips.

“I don’t know what you mean…” William awkwardly tried to deny it.

“Well, I think this might explain what I’m talking about,” Naomi said as she pointed to the tent in William’s pants. “Here, let me help you with these clothes…”

Naomi skillfully popped off William’s shoes and pulled his tiny pants off his little body. William briefly tried to protest but his body betrayed him, Naomi was beautiful and part of him wanted this.

“Shhhhh….,” whispered Naomi.

William was lifted above Naomi’s colossal face as he was lowered into her slightly parted mouth. Her hot moist breath flooded William’s senses. Her monstrous serpentine tongue coiled tightly around his body, drenching him in thick wet saliva. Naomi’s lips closed around William’s chest. His torso and legs were completely inside his boss’s mouth. His neck and shoulders were just outside the soft lips, and he felt the wind from her nostrils swirl around his head as she breathed.

“MMMmmm…mmm…mmm” Naomi hummed. It was enough to make William’s body tremble. Her plump lips squeezed him harder as her tongue pulled him in deeper until just his head was safely sticking out. Her tongue maneuvered itself over his erection. It was tiny compared to her, but it was so hard and strong that even the giantess could feel almost every detail of it against the back of her tongue.

Naomi opened her mouth slightly, releasing William from the powerful compression of her giant lips. He lifted his head and looked into her mouth. Thick drops of saliva fell onto her tongue and his body. He wondered briefly if this is what the unfortunate members of the legal team got to see when they were eaten by her. Of course, they wouldn’t have been able to appreciate and enjoy it like he was.

Naomi’s lips came down and trapped William’s body again. This time she started sucking on him like a lozenge. William got scared that he was going to be sucked completely into her mouth, but her powerful tongue kept him securely in place.

Naomi’s saliva kept building up and sloshing around him. He would have drowned for sure if he were trapped inside. The giant tongue heaved under him and forced hundreds of gallons of spit to the back of her throat to be swallowed.

Then her mouth skillfully flipped him over, so his torso was laying face-down on her tongue. Holding him in place with her lips, she started swirling her tongue in a circle motion back and forth. William was pressed into her soft fleshy muscle and he couldn’t take it anymore. He humped and pressed his pelvis deeply into her tongue.

Then, it hit him like a tidal wave. His orgasm swelled and surged into the most powerful ejaculation he had ever felt in his life. He heard Naomi giggle slightly as she knew what was happening. Her lips formed into a partial smile but were still able to hold him where she wanted him. William kept thrusting, and cum just kept pumping out. Just as he wondered when it would finally end, it started to subside, and his throbbing penis slowly returned to normal.

William laid in ecstasy in his boss’s mouth. He was spent, completely exhausted.

Naomi grabbed William by his shoulders and pulled him out of her mouth, her lips sucked him off clean as he slid out. Naomi eyed him with her beautiful smiling face as she swallowed everything in her mouth.

“I hope you enjoyed our little ‘date’,” Naomi winked at him.

William nodded, “Very much…” he said laying almost lifelessly in her giant palm. His whole body quivered from aftershocks.

“Maybe you should get back to Mary now, William, so she doesn’t get worried about you,” Naomi smiled.

“Nah…” said William in a haze, “she should be in Fullerton by now. I’m good…”

“What?” retorted Naomi sharply. “Why is Mary in Fullerton?”

William shot to life at the realization of his mistake, “I meant to tell you-,” William was abruptly cut off.

“Was she trying to run away?!” the giantess asked with anger building in her voice. “Were you trying to hide her from me?!”

“No- I just-,”

“Did you think you could get away with this, William?!”

“It’s not like that!”

“Tell me RIGHT NOW what train she boarded! I’ll go get her before it’s too late, then I’ll decide what I should do with you…” snapped Naomi.

“She took the 7:30 from the Carrington station! Her and the kids are together!” William started to hyperventilate.

“So, you WERE trying to escape from me, weren’t you?” asked Naomi in a cold, firm tone.

“We didn’t feel safe here, anymore!” sniveled William. “The other tinies would have mutinied against us! I was only doing what-,”

“It wasn’t the tinies of Littleton that you needed to worry about, Will! Mary’s as good as dead as soon as the people of Fullerton figure out who she is!” Naomi overstated every word.

William was in shock, “How was I supposed to-,”

Naomi abruptly silenced the tiny man mid-sentence.

She got up and walked over to the door and grabbed her phone. She put on her sandals so she could comfortably walk and not ruin her fresh pedicure. Naomi shot down the hallway, she was in such a hurry that she didn’t even notice the unfortunate cleaning lady that got squashed under her shoe.

She was in a rush. She had a train to catch.

 

End Notes:

Leave a review if you liked it! It helps me push the story forward. Thanks for reading!

Mary's Revenge by carnage
Author's Notes:

Added October 24, 2019 [F/fm, Crush, Vore, Violent, Destruction]

Naomi’s voice thundered and shook the windows of the train as she spoke. “Mary, you and the kids need to get out here right now.”

“Go on, get out!” shouted a woman from the terrified crowd inside the train.

“Is it safe?” Ben asked Mary, “Do you need to escape? Because I can get you out of here!”

“No… it’s no use,” mumbled Mary, “she won’t stop chasing us until she catches us.” Mary sat up and tried to stand, she wanted to get out as quickly as possible before Naomi called down another reprimand.

“Mom, what do we do?” asked Max nervously.

“Do what she says...” Mary stood up and motioned for her two children to come toward her. Sasha, who had been hiding in the shadows, emerged completely shaken to her core. First, she had witnessed her own mother getting lynched by the crowd, and now this giantess had summoned them to come to her, she was terrified.

Mary grabbed both her children and stepped out of the train. No one else in any of the cars had attempted to leave, they were too frightened from the presence of Naomi. The giantess spotted Mary and the two kids climbing down the train.

“Mary! There you are!” she declared loudly. Max and Sasha put their hands over their ears when they heard the deafening sound of her voice, but Mary was used to it. “I was so worried about you! Here, come here…” Naomi put her hand down next to the tree tiny people. “Hop on!”

Mary obediently obeyed, but Max and Sasha were terrified, they had never seen a giantess in real life before. They had never been spoken to or handled by one. They just stood there like idiots, frozen in shock, as Mary climbed into the soft warm hand of the giantess.

“Come on,” said Mary, motioning for them to hurry up. “You don’t want to make her upset.”

But before the kids could climb in her palm, Naomi lifted Mary up to her face. “Mary, are you okay?” Her gigantic eyes examined Mary. “Oh no… it looks like I was too late, my poor Mary, what did they do to you? You look awful!”

Mary started sobbing, “They recognized me and tried to kill me.”

Naomi shook her head back and forth. “Well, what did you and Will think was going to happen? There isn’t a tiny city on earth that would let you in. Of course, everybody is going to recognize you! And as you can see, they don’t take kindly to giantess folk, Mary.”

“I- I’m sorry…,” Mary sat in Naomi’s hand, hanging her head in shame and embarrassment.

“And how dare they hurt you! What would I do without you, Mary? I mean, I can’t do these rampages without you!” Naomi pandered on. “But what matters now is getting you home. But first, I think we need to teach these awful people a lesson, don’t you?”

“But they’re from Fullerton, they’re protected,” answered Mary.

“Uh, are we in Fullerton, Mary?” asked Naomi rhetorically. “Nope! We are still technically outside those city limits.” Naomi paused for a moment. “Although, to be safe, we ought to have you do it, huh?” Naomi smiled at the tiny woman in her hand. “I can’t stand fines.”

“How in the-,” Mary asked, only to be interrupted by Naomi pulling out a portable sizer from her purse as she set Mary back on the ground.

“Well, since you’ve already been scanned by our portals at HQ, all your info and molecular makeup is already in our computer system. I just have to shoot this at you and…” *ZAP* Mary started growing almost immediately, “there we go…, just like that,” Naomi said with a smile.

Naomi’s voice became less booming as Mary grew bigger. Just like last time, the portable scanner also modified her clothes; her shoes grew bigger and bigger, plowing over trees and bushes. Max and Sasha ran away from their mothers growing feet as the sound of trees snapping under her shoes pierced their ears.

Mary stopped growing and looked around at her new surroundings. It felt familiar, yet different, than it did in New Mexico. Naomi was still much bigger than her, but compared to the tiny train at her feet, Mary was colossal. People had still not tried running from the stalled train. Everyone was still inside looking at what was going on, watching not one, but two giant women.

Mary briefly looked at Naomi, who only smirked. Mary didn’t need to be told what to do, she was convinced of what Naomi wanted from her. Mary started breathing heavy and her heart grew heavy. Was she really going to do this? Any lingering doubt she had was extinguished when she touched her lip with her hand and felt the sharp pain of her split lip flare up. An anger surged within Mary that she hadn’t felt before. Her anger only grew when she saw the bruises on her bare arms.

“Kids, back up,” Mary said coldly.

Max and Sasha ran as hard as they could before stopping and turning around to watch what would happen. They saw every horrific detail that they would never be able to erase from their minds. Mary lifted her foot and stomped on the rear train car as if it were second nature to her. Max and Sasha saw it happen, and it seemed like it was in slow-motion. They watched their mom’s shoe came down, caving in the roof with an ear-splitting metallic noise. The windows burst and shattered into a thousand pieces as the shoe kept descending. Mary’s foot was unstoppable. The tiny passengers ran in a panic toward the exit door, but the quickly compressing ceiling squished them in their tracks. Some found a brief reprieve under the shelter of the seats, but it was short lived as Mary’s foot kept crushing the train. The sounds were horrid, Max and Sasha couldn’t distinguish between crunching bone or twisting metal. People screamed as their bodies were squished to a pulp. Finally, Mary’s shoe was settled on the ground. Everything and everyone unlucky enough to be under her foot was flattened like aluminum foil. It felt like stepping on an empty coke can to Mary, and it had taken all of two seconds for this to happen.

Max and Sasha were stunned. Max started gagging while Sasha covered her face and started sobbing. Mary’s swollen and bruised face was decorated with irritation and anger, there wasn’t even a hint of remorse. How could this be their mother? Max knew what she had done in New Mexico, but this was so different seeing it up close. He felt a fear come over him that he had never experienced before, but he also felt a surge of bravery blossom within him. He saw that the people in the next 2 train cars were trying to escape and run away from his gigantic mom, he had to do something.

Max ran to his mom as she stomped on the next train car. It was only half full of tiny terrified people, some had managed to get out in time. One man wasn’t so lucky, and half his body was crunched beneath Mary’s shoe. His legs and hips were completely smashed. His torso was free, and his arms flailed wildly as he reached out to anyone to help him. But no help would be coming, they were all running as far away as possible from the giant shoe.

In a moment of snap judgment, Max ran toward the half-squished man and tried to pull him free. But it hadn’t occurred to him that his body was too badly smashed and it would only be a matter of minutes before he bled to death and lost consciousness. Max had almost reached him when Mary lifted her shoe, revealing the gruesome bloody mess of his lower body. Max started gagging at the sight. Mary repositioned her foot and brought it down on the doomed man, popping his body like a grape. Mary twisted her shoe back and forth, giving the poor unfortunate soul under her foot a grim finality to his life. Max couldn’t hold it in anymore and started puking everywhere.

“Careful, Mary,” called Naomi. “It looks like your son is getting a little too close for comfort.”

“Max, I told you to back up! What are you doing?!” Mary scolded him.

“Mom, this is nuts!” screamed Max. “These people didn’t do anything to you! They didn’t hurt us!”

“Look at me, Max!” Mary said pointing toward herself, “I have bruises and cuts that will take weeks to heal!”

“So that justifies killing them?” asked Max.

“Yes!” sneered Mary coldly.

“Well then why not target the ones who ACTUALLY beat you! The ones escaping from car 3!” shouted Max. He couldn’t believe he had just condoned his mom killing the people from the third car. But if it could possibly save the lives of the rest, then it was worth a shot.

“Max,” Naomi chimed in, “any of these people would have done the same thing to your mom when they found out who she was. They are all the same. She has to do this.”

“She’s wrong, mom,” yelled Max.

Mary paused for a moment, she looked at her tiny son and back at the running people. She reached up to touch her face but winced at the pain. Her eyes hurt when she moved them, and her face was growing more and more swollen as time passed.

“No, she’s not wrong, Max.” Mary let her eyes adjust to the pain. “Back up, I don’t want you to get hurt.”

“Mom, you can’t be serious!” Max desperately replied.

Mary started casually stepping on and squishing people with her shoes, right in front of Max.

“Oh, I’m afraid I’m very serious, Max.” Mary smiled confidently. Max yelled in anger and took off toward the crowd, running with them. Mary lost him as he blended in.

“Max, what are you doing!?” yelled his mom.

“If you keep trampling these people then you might crush me too! So, if you don’t want to squash your son, then you’d better stop!”

“Ha! Smart little boy,” Naomi smiled. “I see he takes after his father.”

Mary wasn’t deterred, this only served to piss her off. “Fine! Have it that way!” Mary fell to her knees, sitting above the crowd streaming out of the train cars. “I guess I’ll just have to go through everybody one by one!”

Mary started picking up the tiny people individually between her thumb and forefinger. Once she assessed them and realized they weren’t Max, she pinched her fingers together and squashed them to paste. The first few felt weird, she had never done it before, and feeling their squirming bodies break was surreal. Seeing the expressions on their faces made it even more intimate.

That might have prompted a normal person to come to their senses, but Mary was fueled from the surging pain she was in. Mary didn’t ask for this. Just a half hour ago, she was tired, cold, and hungry, trying to escape this thing that she had become, namely, a murderer. But now here she was, gigantic, and murdering people once again. And she was still tired, cold, and hungry! But this time she was in a lot more pain. Mary squashed a tiny woman between her fingers and was reaching for another when she realized how hungry she was.

Naomi was captivated as she watched Mary holding the next little person close to her face. Mary had a plain expression on her face as her eyes examined the tiny screaming woman she had pinched between her fingers. Mary’s face looked bored, but she was contemplating something deep within her. Naomi knew what she was thinking and started to smile excitedly. She wanted Mary to reach the conclusion she was hoping for.

Mary’s mouth was agape and was breathing heavily on the tiny woman. Her breath was rotten, but she couldn’t close her mouth comfortably, it was just too painful. The tiny person stopped screaming long enough to see the giant observing her with interest. Her bruised eyes looked her over, one eye was black and swollen shut. Blood was running down her nose, dripping down her split lips. Mary was a sorry sight.

The giant lips spread, and Mary’s hot breath flowed from her mouth. The woman was unceremoniously shoved into her mouth like a mint. She started screaming again as she was horridly swallowed alive. The tiny screams were silenced by the suffocating esophagus that had claimed the tiny woman. She was pushed further and further downward until it released her into Mary’s stomach. She landed with a splash into whatever was already in her stomach. The little woman didn’t get a chance to catch her bearings before Mary’s stomach started rumbling. It had hungrily accepted the tiny person as food and was asking for more.

Mary understood what her tummy was telling her and felt extremely hungry. She started using both hands to pick up the tiny people and began eating them left and right. She made sure to keep an eye out for Max, though. Mary couldn’t bring herself to chew the people she was eating. She didn’t know if it was because she wasn’t ready to feel that gruesome sensation between her teeth or if because she thought it was less cruel to swallow them whole. Unfortunately, the little people in her stomach were literally being burned alive as her stomach acids ate away at them. Some drowned as they screamed and clawed at each other trying to stay afloat.

Mary reached for the next person but noticed him wearing a familiar orange hoodie; it was her son. Mary quickly withdrew her hand back instinctively and looked in horror at Max’s sniffling face. Him seeing his mom crushing and eating people was just too much for him. He couldn’t stand it; he couldn’t believe this was his mom.

At the sight of her son’s horrified face, Mary stopped eating and burst into tears. There were very few people left running around. Some had managed to escape into the woods on either side of the tracks, but most had either been stomped or eaten. Mary was still in excruciating pain, but it started to dawn on her what she was doing. She felt humiliated that her children saw what she was doing. What had she become? Her wounds would heal, but these people could never come back.

“Oh god…,” muttered Mary.

“You did good, Mary.” Naomi knelt beside her and put her hand on her back reassuringly. “These people got what they deserved. Don’t feel bad for them, even for a moment.”

“Naomi, I can’t do this anymore,” Mary said between sobs. “I can’t stand having my children view me this way. It’s just too much.”

“You can’t change the past, Mary,” Naomi said. “Besides, I think your kids will get used to it,” Naomi winked down at Max. “Won’t you, hun?” she asked. “Now come here, it’s time to go back home.” Naomi picked up Max and started looking around. “Now where did that sister of yours go?”

Mary saw Sasha running out of the corner of her eye. She quietly reached for her and held her in her fist, hiding her from Naomi, who was still chastising her.

“Naomi, just please let us go and forget about us,” begged Mary.

“And where would you go? Nowhere wants you, Mary! Especially now that you’re a murderer,” explained Naomi. “And what about William, don’t you want to make sure he’s safe?”

“What do you mean?” asked Mary nervously. “What happened to him?”

“Well I got a little upset when he told me where you were going and-,” Naomi stopped mid-sentence, “Oh I see, so…, you are worried about him, aren’t you? Now where could you possibly want to go if it wasn’t back home to see your precious husband, safe and sound?”

“Fine!” chided Mary.

Naomi looked at Mary and smiled sweetly. “Mary, I think you have something I’m looking for.”

Mary sighed and held out her hand and dropped her daughter into the waiting palm of the even bigger giantess.

“Hiding her from me, were you? Hmm, you have a lot to learn about working for me.” Naomi deposited Max and Sasha into her purse and pulled out her portable sizer. “I was thinking about leaving you this size so you could get used to being a giant, but I think you need some more training.”

Naomi zapped Mary and shrunk her back to her former size. Naomi carefully picked her up and held her in her palm. “I think we need to have a conversation.”

 

End Notes:

Please leave a review or email me and let me know your thoughts! I have the story outlined but I am always curious to know what other peoples opinions are.

carnage

giantessandfeet@gmail.com

 

Naomi Begins by carnage
Author's Notes:

Added December 6, 2019 [F/fm, Crush, Violent, Feet, Footwear, Humiliation]

“I was eighteen years old when it happened,” said Naomi, somberly trudging back to her oversized office building. “It was my birthday, in fact. And since it was in the spring, it was also my graduation party as well. I was supposed to have a big party with tons of family and friends at our house. Dad even hired a DJ.”

Mary cowered in Naomi’s giant palm, hoping and praying that the giantess wasn’t mad at her.

“Nobody had ever heard of giants before, well… except for fairytales, of course. I mean, who would have thought of something so absurd? If you would have told me in the morning how my day was going to end, I would have never believed you. Actually, I would have thought you’d gone insane…ha!” Naomi shook her head, reflecting on the ridiculousness of it all.

Mary was hanging on to every word from the giantess’ lips.

“But then it happened. Out of nowhere! I remember it like it was yesterday… I was talking to my uncle Dave, you would have liked him, he was always so sweet. He was complimenting me and my achievements, and then I felt sick all of a sudden… I remember feeling dizzy, lightheaded, something wasn’t right… You know that feeling you get when you want to puke but can’t? That’s what I had.”

Naomi’s faced was now illuminated by the city lights, revealing a melancholy expression.

“I remember falling and feeling my body get tight. I saw my body morphing and growing right before my eyes. In a matter of a few seconds, my shirt ripped off and my bra snapped apart. It hurt so bad. And my legs, jeez, I didn’t know jeans could be so tough. Thank god I wasn’t wearing any shoes, I’ve heard that is pretty painful on your feet.”

Naomi shook her head in disbelief, as if experiencing it all over again.

“I was just so clumsy. I couldn’t figure out what was happening. And I didn’t mean to, but then I fell on uncle Dave and…” Naomi paused. “I was still growing, but as soon as I saw what had happened, I tried to back away, hoping he was only hurt, but I knew in my heart of hearts he couldn’t have survived my fall. I ended up tripping over several other family members that were in the way and I fell down again. By the time I fell the second time, I was even bigger. I fell on my butt, right on top of two of my aunts, killing one of them. I screamed so loud. I just wanted to get out of there. I was leaning up against the house, trying to stand when my father came over to me, yelling at me to stop moving. I was just trying to get away from everybody, I didn’t want to hurt anyone.”

Mary could see a tear forming in Naomi’s eye as she told the story.

“I didn’t listen, and I stood up, but not before caving in half the house, killing some of my friends and some more family members that were inside. I made it to the front yard and collapsed in the street. I broke out sobbing. I didn’t know what was happening, but I knew several people were dead and it was all my fault. I sat up and pulled my knees to my face and buried myself in them, cradling myself for some self-comfort.”

Naomi entered her building; she saw a cleaning crew cleaning something up off the floor in the hallway but couldn’t make out what it was. They looked up somberly at their boss as she walked by, and Naomi was careful not to step on them.

“My dad, my brothers, everyone came out to the front and started yelling at me. My dad was trying to see if I was okay, but my other friends and family were screaming at me, telling me how stupid I was. My aunt Melissa, my uncle Dave’s wife, was particularly hurtful, but I had just killed her husband so I guess I understood her actions. People who had lost loved ones were screaming and crying at me, making me feel awful. I didn’t know what to do, I felt so bad. I started crying, but they still laid into me.”

“But it wasn’t your fault, Naomi.” Mary reassured Naomi.

Naomi ignored Mary.

“Neighbors from across the street and next door came out to see what all the noise was about. I had stopped growing and I had no idea how tall I was. Maybe twice as tall as the house? Maybe a little bigger? I don’t know. But in the midst of all the chaos, two cop cars showed up. At first, they were puzzled and didn’t know what to do. But my stupid aunt and some other equally annoying friends and family members were hysterical, telling the cops that I had killed 7 people. I heard that and busted into tears again, I had no idea how many people had died because of me. I tried to say I was sorry, but no one was listening to me.”

“They must have made it sound like I did it on purpose, or something, because the cops started shooting at me! It hurt like getting bit by tiny annoying bugs. I screamed at them to stop but they wouldn’t. I kicked my legs out and sent one police car flying, and of course, it hit someone. The cops called for backup and kept shooting at me, all the while I kept yelling at them. My dad tried to intervene, yelling at them to stop, but my mother held him back.”

“Then to make matters worse, one of the neighbors got his gun and started shooting at me. I was emotionally destroyed and wasn’t thinking clearly, and so I started kicking my feet at the cops, sending them flying. I swatted at the annoying neighbor shooting at me. I must have swatted hard because I broke his arm and several ribs.”

Naomi chuckled a little bit at that last part. Mary saw they had entered her office but couldn’t see William anywhere.

“More police cars showed up. The more I tried to explain that I didn’t mean to hurt anybody, the more they kept shooting at me. I couldn’t take it anymore! I stood up, maintaining my balance despite the dizziness that accompanied me. All the while, they kept firing! So I picked up a car and threw it at them! It caused a lot of damage, and my family begged me to settle down. I mean, there was so much confusion. My family was yelling at me, they were yelling at the cops, the cops were yelling at me, at my family… I just couldn’t take it. So I ran away… as far as I could. I ran out of the city and deep into the California Redwoods. It was amusing to see all the shocked little people that were utterly confused, they didn’t even have time to process the sight of a giant crying naked girl running past them.”

Naomi sat down at her desk and set her purse down, then deposited Mary right next to it. Mary could faintly make out the cries of her two children still trapped inside.

“You’d be surprised how easy it was to hide among those trees. I was there for two days and nobody found me. I cried my eyes out. I didn’t know what happened to my life. I was cold, hungry, and I didn’t have anybody. For the first time in my life, I was all alone.”

Naomi turned her attention to her middle desk drawer, opening it and pulling out tiny William who had been trapped inside ever since Naomi went to rescue Mary and the kids. She set William down beside his wife.

“I’m sorry…” said William solemnly to Mary, who said nothing is response. Naomi continued in her story.

“One day I woke up to a tiny man tickling my nose. It was my dad; he had found me. Well, there was a search party and he was the one asked to talk to me. He explained that the authorizes had overreacted and if I came to a certain location that they would help me. He said that the government was going to apologize and see what they could do to help me.”

Naomi dug in her purse and pulled out the two screaming kids but didn’t drop them next to their parents.

“I was so relieved. So happy! I carefully picked up my dad and excitedly headed to the airfield that they asked me to meet them at.”

Naomi peered intensely at the teenage children in her grasp.

“But do you know what happened? No sooner had I gotten to the airfield, they started firing at me with everything they had. My dad was yelling at them from my hand. Apparently, he had believed their lies and didn’t know they were going to double cross me. ‘You promised!’, he kept yelling. It was so sad. And when they realized that they couldn’t kill me, they kept using bigger and bigger weapons. I tried to shield my dad from them. Those bastards, they didn’t even wait for him to get to safety! I eventually fell down. But when I did, my dad wasn’t moving anymore. Those tiny fuckers had struck him! He was bleeding to death in my palm. I watched my own father die before my eyes.”

Naomi pulled the kids closer to her face. “Can you imagine watching your own father die?” she asked dryly. She smirked slightly and looked past the kids and made direct eye contact with Will and Mary. “Or can you imagine watching your children die? I wonder what would be worse, do you think?”

“Naomi, please, whatever it is that you’re thinking,” William started to say but was cut off.

“That was the day I learned that the little people would always view me as a monster. No matter what I did or said, I would forever be known as the girl that mass murdered people. And it certainly didn’t help that I lost it on the military at the airfield once I saw that they had killed my father.”

Naomi started laughing wickedly, remembering the feelings that accompanied her that day.

“I was still naked, but I had grown even more since the first day so their weapons didn’t hurt nearly as bad. I swiped at their trucks and vehicles with my hands, sending them and the little soldiers flying. The ones that tried running were splattered under my palms. It really was a slaughter; it was maybe even a little unfair. After all, I know they were just following orders. But one after the other, I smushed them with my thumb.”

Mary started gagging just thinking about it, even though she had just done similar things herself.

“Then when they started to get further away from me, I stood up and began stomping on them. So many people were crushed under my bare feet. Instantly! I trampled the men and women of the United States army as if they were nothing but bugs.”

Naomi lifted her giant slippers from under her desk with her free hand. Will and Mary saw the terrifying sight before them. Naomi had two slippers in one hand, and both their children in her other hand. Putting two and two together, William screamed at Naomi.

“Naomi! Don’t you dare!” he said. He broke down crying, “I don’t deserve this! I was just trying to do what’s best for my family!”

Naomi didn’t look at him, she simply inserted the crying boy into her left slipper, and the crying girl into her right slipper.

“You don’t deserve this, William?” she scoffed. “You have a family! I don’t! My father died that day at the airfield and the rest of my family disowned me after my rampage! What you guys have here is something I will NEVER have! And I think it’s about time you appreciated that a little more, don’t you think?”

Naomi then maintained direct eye contact with William and Mary as she put on her slippers, her soles smothering the tiny children trapped within them. Mary buried her crying face into William’s shoulder and he himself also held back tears.

“Please…,” William whimpered.

“No!” scolded Naomi. “I make the rules now William. You see, when they realized they couldn’t kill me… but I sure as hell could destroy them, we came to an agreement that I wouldn’t kill them if they would help me build a comfortable life as a giant. There was a lot of double crossing, and it took a lot of convincing, or should I say killing, in order to get the government to cooperate with me. Sure, they tried to kill me again, but they were always the ones getting squashed,” Naomi laughed, “literally, I mean!”

Naomi folded her hands on her desk before the husband and wife.

“It took years to set up agreements, treaties, whatever else it took. It also didn’t help that there were more and more cases of giantesses appearing all over the world. How could the governments possibly fight all of us? Some giantesses went crazy and went rogue, living a secluded life deep in mountains, or in far off forests, away from any civilization. The rest of us organized territories for us to live in. In cooperation with the little government in our “zone” of course.”

Naomi tapped her fingers on the desk.

“See, we were smart though, we used something so precious and powerful to the little people, to get want we wanted.” Naomi smirked slightly, “Money.” Naomi laughed. “We set up a monetary system with the commercial and government agencies. I get money from the little people for promising not to step on them, in turn I pay that money to the government for them to build me a house, an office, anything else I want. I turned it into a business, some other giants did the same, but my goal was to be the biggest business.”

Naomi leaned back in her chair and propped her slippered feet up on the desk in front of Will and Mary. They couldn’t see or hear any movement from their kids trapped in the giant shoes.

“When ever there was a revolt, or a mutiny, we were sure to make short work of them. It NEVER ended well for them. And now here we are, to the point were giantesses and normal people coexist in a society where I basically transfer money from them to the government in return for whatever giant accommodations I want. They leave me alone, give me what I want, and we have a mutual agreement on both sides that we abide by. I’ve agreed to pay penalties for wrongful or accidental deaths, but it is so totally worth it to get what I want. And to tell you the truth, the government doesn’t seem to mind as long as they get their money.”

“It’s so funny, because humans will screw over each other in a heartbeat! I hire little people to sell insurance and make me a ton of money, and then I pay them little to nothing for their hard work. But, you know all about screwing over others to save yourself, don’t you William, don’t you Mary?”

“Is this what this is all about? You just want to get even with human society?” asked Mary.

“Getting even?” Naomi shook her head. “Is that the limit of your imagination, Mary? No, it’s much more than getting even. It’s about a way of life.”

Naomi stood up and walked over to a shelf in her office. Every footstep shook Will and Mary to their core thinking about their precious children under the giant feet of Naomi as she stepped on them. They were horrified. Each vibration from her footsteps made them whimper and cry.

Naomi grabbed a trinket box from her shelf and went back to her desk. She set it on her desk and opened it. Picking up Mary and placing her inside. Then picking up William and placing him inside as well.

“Wait!” yelled Mary.

“Yes?” asked Naomi.

“I thought giants have been around for over 100 years now. How could this only have happened to when you turned 18?”

“Ah yes, I forgot to explain, time now works differently for giants. You see, by your time frame this all happened 102 years ago, back in 2019. But every 6 years of your time is equivalent to only 1 year for us. So, to me, it only happened 17 years ago. Crazy huh?”

Naomi smiled, “Now, you two need to learn a lesson, so why don’t you think about what you’ve done, and think about how you can make it up to me? If you want to remain in my employ.”

“Will our children be okay?” asked Mary.

“I sure hope so!” said Naomi. “As long as there are no accidents, that is.”

“Wait!” yelled William as Naomi started to close the lid.

“Yes?” asked Naomi, she was already determined not to let William talk his way out of this one.

“Can I ask you a question?” asked Will.

Naomi sighed, “Sure…”

 

End Notes:

Leave a review if you liked it! Your reviews help me wonders!

High-Heel Workday by carnage
Author's Notes:

Added December 18, 2019 [F/m, Crush, Entrapment, Violent, Feet, Footwear, Humiliation]

It worked!

William had, once again, successfully talked his way out of something. In this case, he was able to reason with Naomi not to punish his children for his and Mary’s shortsightedness. That might sound great at first… but it was at the expense of him taking their place the next business day in her high heel. The family spent the night together in a locked box on Naomi’s shelf. They huddled together and sobbed quietly until they fell asleep, wondering what they ever did to deserve this. Even Sasha was cuddling and embracing her parents.

Things abruptly changed the next morning when the lock box was opened, and light shined in on them.

“Good morning!” Naomi said, her minty fresh breath wafting over them. “Come here, you,” she smiled and pinched William between her two fingers and stepped away from the lock box keeping the rest of the family imprisoned within.

William landed with a thud on the sole of Naomi’s high heel shoe. It smelled exactly how he expected it to smell; a mixture of leather and scented lotion. William got his bearings, sat up, and looked around anxiously. He knew what he had agreed to, but only now was the full magnitude of what was going to happen starting to hit him.

“Get comfy, Will!” chirped a cheerful Naomi, “We have a lot of work to do today!”

William looked up at the giant woman smiling down at him. She rose to her full height and lifted her foot high above him. The pads of her toes and wrinkles of her sole looked soft and inviting, but William knew that looks were deceiving and he could easily get pulped beneath her sole or toes if he were in a bad spot.

William spoke up, “Let me get beneath your arch so, uh, you can feel me better.” He knew that Naomi’s high arch was probably the safest place to be. It was to his advantage to be there, but he framed it as a favor to his giant boss.

“Good idea!” said Naomi as her toes zoomed past him. “I definitely want to feel you down there,” she said grinning, “so hop to it!”

William climbed the slope of the giant shoe and laid in the safest spot he could find as her toes settled in place below. William looked up and saw the giant heel and sole hanging above him. His breathing became rushed and he started to panic. He was sweating profusely as he anticipated what was to come. The longer Naomi hovered her sole ominously over him, the more William psyched himself out. But it did give him the opportunity to study every line and wrinkle on his boss’s foot. Had the circumstances been different, it would have been an amazing sight.

“Ready?” the giant woman asked, ready to lower her foot onto her tiny assistant. Naomi was looking over her shoulder at the tiny person cowering in her shoe, watching for his response. William’s eyes were closed tight in anticipation. Naomi watched his quivering body nod anxiously and it brought a tiny smile to her face. He was scared, he had never been under Naomi’s foot before; he had only briefly spent some time between her toes. This was going to be a lot different.

But when William didn’t feel anything happening, he opened his eyes to see Naomi looking directly at him; she was waiting for him to acknowledge her. She smiled wickedly and winked at him. Then she dropped her heel suddenly, stopping just before her sole would have touched him. When William saw the massive sky of flesh descending upon him, he tensed up, closed his eyes, and let out a loud whimper.

“Haha!” the giant belted out in laughter “That scare ya?” she asked.

His heart was pounding, and his stomach was sick with panic. When he opened his eyes and realized she was teasing him, he let out a half-broken sigh of relief, even if it was to be short-lived.

“Honestly, I’m glad you’re scared Will,” the giantess teased. “Hopefully, this will teach you to never EVER double cross me again!”

“Please…” William whimpered, “please don’t make me go through with this and I promise, I will NEVER do anything against your wishes again.” Naomi never said he and Mary couldn’t leave Littleton, but he knew that she expected Mary to rampage again.

“Will, the only reason I haven’t crushed you, like I would any other employee of mine, is because I have grown to like you. And I’ve even become fond of Mary as well,” Naomi sneered. “I broke my basic rule for you: never fall in love with, or feel sorry for, tinies. I did both of those things for you, Will! And now you’ve gone and broke my heart, and you’re gonna pay the price!”

“I- I’m-, I had no idea you felt that way… I’m, I’m so sorry.” William felt a twinge of guilt for betraying her trust like that.

“Fuck you, Will! I didn’t even feel anything for my other assistant, what was her name, Sandra? And she worked for me for 7 god damned years! But then you two came along; you had some great ideas and even Mary was willing to be a giantess like me. I thought you guys didn’t hate me like the rest of the human race does. I thought you guys didn’t despise me because of my size. I thought you guys genuinely liked me. But then I found out you’re just like everybody else…”

“Naomi, I’m sorry…” sighed William. He didn’t realize that Naomi was so emotional.

“It’s okay Will,” Naomi paused and smiled, “I’ve forgiven you.”

William looked up in surprise, “You- you have?” He began to breathe normally as a rush of calm came over him. “So, you weren’t really going to wear me in your shoe all day? It was just a joke?”

“What?” she asked in surprise, “Hell no, William, you’re still going in my shoe all day. Just because I’ve forgiven you doesn’t mean that you get off scot free! That wouldn’t make sense, would it now? You still have to be punished.”

William’s heart nearly dropped into his stomach; he had just been on a rollercoaster of emotions in the last 5 minutes. First, thinking that he was going to get stepped on, then, thinking it was all just a joke, and then finding out it really was going to happen! His mind and body were exhausted, and Naomi hadn’t even started yet!

“Ready Will? For real this time?” asked Naomi, lowering her sole painstakingly slow. William closed his eyes and tensed up again, preparing for untold amounts of pressure.

“Haha, this is fun!” chuckled Naomi as she stopped her foot yet again.

William opened his eyes to see the sky of flesh of her sole hovering above him, albeit much closer now. He couldn’t see his boss’s face anymore but could hear her laughing and giggling. Her skin was so close that William could see tiny droplets of moisture beginning to form, and the smell of peaches started to fill the air. William was too scared to even be mad at her.

“Okay, I’m just kidding after all…” smirked Naomi, lifting her foot away from William.

“Really?” asked William in surprise, “for real this time-,”

“Nah,” Naomi smirked, “I’m just messing with ya.”

Naomi finally lowered her foot all the way into the high heel. Her sole completely engulfed Williams one-inch body. Her foot trapped Williams legs first and then continued to consume him like a steam roller until his screams were muffled by her soft skin. Her heel settled and the bulbous flesh squashed flat under her immense weight, causing a minor weight distribution by William’s head.

“Sorry I lied, my tiny assistant!” said Naomi softly. “Was that mean of me?” she smiled devilishly. “Now you know how I feel when I am lied to!”

William couldn’t hear the giant’s voice; it was too muffled inside her heel. The weight was enormous, he was sure that his body was going to pop any second. He was afraid there was no way he would survive this! A sudden panic of claustrophobia came over him as he tried to move but couldn’t. His arms, legs, and head were pinned; he couldn’t adjust them to a more comfortable position.

Fortunately, Naomi’s high arches left some room for William to breathe without suffocating. But conversely, her foot still sealed shut any air or light from the outside world. The best William could do was breathe in the musty air that was forming as her foot started to perspire. Her sole was incredibly warm, causing William to sweat as well.

“Hold on, Will!” said Naomi.

Just when William thought he couldn’t take it anymore, Naomi stood up, increasing the crushing weight of her body on him. This was much worse! William swore he could hear faint cracking as her flesh thrust itself on his skull and torso.

Naomi wiggled her other foot into its own high heel and took her first step with William in her shoe. The pressure was briefly lifted off William, literally, and he felt his body swing through the air, causing his blood to rush to his head. That came to a halt when he abruptly stopped, and the weight of Naomi’s foot came crashing back down on him. William was screaming, not from pain, but rather, from pure fear. He realized that Naomi had just taken a step. A measly step! This was, by far, the scariest thing he had ever experienced in his life.

“Okay, now that that’s taken care of!” she said enthusiastically clapping her hands together, walking over to the Harington family that was still stuck in the lock box on her shelf. They could not see what happened but could hear everything. Naomi peered inside with a slight smile. Mary said nothing. She knew where her husband was, and she did not want to join him or get any of them in any more trouble. Max, however, was a much different story.

“What did you do with my dad?” he shouted, “You giant bitch!”

“Whoa!” chuckled Naomi, “Such immature behavior for a kid whose dad is taking his punishment for him. Max, your dad is doing you a favor,” she leaned closer, causing max to cower back in fear, “and I think I’d appreciate that a little more if I were you.”

“Sit down, Max!” chided Mary.

“Well, I’ve got some things to take care of today,” said Naomi resuming her full stance. “and you guys are going to come with me.”

“What!?” yelled Sasha, finally speaking up for once. “You told us that we could have this day to ourselves to recuperate after being in your slippers! You already have my stupid dad, why do you need us?” Sasha was back to her old self, it seemed.

“Yeah, well, you were in my slippers for a grand total of 5 minutes, kid. Get real.” Naomi rolled her eyes. “Besides, you guys look fine to me,” she said smiling sweetly. “And I need you because this directly involves you guys too! You get to be a part of my workday.”

“But you said-,” whined Sasha.

“I lied!” blurted Naomi, “Okay? Geez, get over it.” Naomi sighed exasperatingly and shook her head in mock annoyance. Before anyone else in the family could say anything, Naomi slammed the lock box shut. The sound hurt their tiny ears as the vibration rattled their skulls. Naomi set the box in her purse and swung her purse over her shoulder.

She smiled softly to herself and took a step towards the door. William was once again smashed into the doughy arch of his titanic boss’s sole. As her weight swung and shifted, William could hear tiny, almost inaudible, snaps and cracks. He was certain it was either his skull, his ribs, or his back as he felt his tiny body starting to give out. Either way, he breathed in a panic. The air he breathed was moist and it smelled like combination of sweat, leather, and peaches. He couldn’t escape it.

BOOM…

Naomi’s foot lifted and landed with another massive thud. Each step caused William to slide further toward the ball of her foot as the gap between her sole and insole increased when she lifted her foot, only to be slammed down again. One the one hand, William was glad to be further away from her crushing heel flesh, he was pretty positive he could not survive being under it for very long. But on the flip side, the pad of the ball of her foot was where most of her weight shifted just before taking a step. Either way, it would be hell being underneath either one.

BOOM…

William was starting to get sick and dizzy from the G-forces of riding in her giant shoe. He felt like he was going to puke, but he held it down as hard as possible, not wanting to anger Naomi.

BOOM…

Things only became more difficult as her foot started to sweat even more. William’s body was getting drenched in the foot sweat from her sole. His clothes and skin were soaking up every drop and he couldn’t help but get some in his mouth, especially when he tried to breathe.

BOOM…

Between the claustrophobia, the dizziness, and the smell, William went crazy and struggled against her rubbery sole as hard as he could in an attempt to get out.

“Ahh, now I can feel you, Will!” Naomi nodded her head with a smile as she felt her tiny assistant wiggling and squirming against her foot. “You tickle a little bit, but it feels good!” she added, “In fact, really good!” she laughed, thinking about his situation. “Almost like a little massage! Maybe you become a professional masseuse! Would you like that, Will?” she asked in a teasing voice.

But William could barely hear her. Sound was so muffled in the increasingly smelly shoe. He could only hear the booms of her footsteps and the creaking from her high heel as it shifted and groaned under her massive weight.

Naomi had walked out of her office, down the hall, and outside the main doors of her building. She managed to stay in her designated ‘giants only’ path and didn’t step on or squash anybody. She felt very proud of herself. She had been feeling a little off lately and wasn’t feeling super motivated to keep to those arbitrary rules set between her and the little people of the world. She knew that if she went rogue that they would attack her relentlessly like when she first became a giant. And although it wouldn’t kill her, it would be annoying to the point that it would not be worth it.

Naomi owned several tiny districts, and multiple tiny cities. And the tinies kept growing at an alarming rate. Naomi looked across the horizon, she could see for miles and miles the suburbs and tiny neighborhoods that belonged in her districts. Further away were the various tall skyscrapers where multiple tiny people worked in order to care for the day to day needs of their city… well, the buildings were tall to the tinies at least! And of course, there were various government buildings that tended to Naomi’s needs and requests.

“So where should I start today?” Naomi wondered out loud, “I have so much to do!” Feeling a small tickle from under her foot made her laugh, “Oh yes, that’s right, I should take care of that issue with the Harrington’s first.”

End Notes:

Leave a review if you liked it! Or feel free to drop me a line at giantessandfeet@gmail.com

Thanks for reading!

Mary's Loyalty by carnage
Author's Notes:

Added March 22, 2020 [F/fm, Feet, Entrapement, Destruction]

“So, there’s just the other two sizers?” asked Evelyn Hobbs. “The one in her office and the portable one?”

“Yes,” replied a young scientist, Brian. “And now this third one we’ve been developing,” he said, tinkering with a machine that looked like a turret gun. Evelyn and Brian were in warehouse 23, an oversized building where Naomi had her clothes manufactured and repaired. About 20 other disgruntled employees were with them, running cables, setting up power generators, and doing anything else Brian asked in order to get the new sizer up and running.

“I just can’t believe that this technology exists, and nobody has ever once thought of using it on that gigantic woman.” Ever since her reassignment to the maintenance department, Evelyn Hobbs had been dreaming of how to get even with Naomi and take her down. And most of all, she wanted revenge on William Harrington, the director of Naomi’s company. Naomi had been getting worse and worse ever since he took over as her assistant.

“Well it’s not really designed that way, only she can activate the sizers with her fingerprints,” the young scientist explained. “So, it’s not like you can just shrink her with it.”

“Well, why not?” asked Mrs. Hobbs.

“Because we don’t know how,” he responded dryly. “It was designed in a specific way according to her requests. The scientist who originally designed it has long since left the company and we’ve never been able to figure out how he did any of this. Our whole department is still learning how the current sizers even function. It takes everything we have just to maintain them.” 

“I don’t understand why there were even restrictions in the first place,” Mrs. Hobbs muttered. “How stupid!”

“It was before my time, I don’t know why either,” he responded dryly. But this one is based off of the schematics of the old sizers, but this time I’ve removed the restrictions that were placed upon them.” The machine buzzed and beeped at Brian’s last adjustment. “At least, I think I did…,” he muttered.

“We won’t get a second chance at this, Brian. It had better work.” Evelyn said somberly. She briefly wondered if it was worth the risk, but her anger filled her thoughts once again and she gained confidence in her decision.

***

Naomi carefully stepped through the tiny streets of Littleton. The residents scrambled to get out of her way as her giant killer heels stepped down around them. Naomi was careful not to crush any civilians, of course, but she did find it slightly amusing how hard they were tripping over themselves just to get away from her. It didn’t really matter though, if she wanted to, she could simply step on and squish whomever she chose. But Naomi was true to her agreement with the little people’s government and decided against having to pay the fines that would she would accrue. 

Each rumble from her deadly footsteps violently shook the ground and the people closer to Naomi would lose their balance and fall down. Naomi didn’t laugh at them per se, but it did bring a smile to her face as she watched them struggle to stand.

It was still way easier than usual for the tiny people to move out of her way because Naomi had to step extra slow and gentle. Normally, she walked the streets of the tiny cities barefoot so as not to destroy the road and so she could easily feel if someone fell under one of her feet. However, she chose to wear her heels on account of the tiny assistant she kept in her shoe. Thinking about William struggling under her foot and trying to breathe did make her laugh just thinking about it. She reveled in the enjoyment she got from stepping repeatedly on him. So if she needed to step gently to ensure that her heel wouldn’t needlessly wreck the road, causing more damages and nasty fines, well that was fine by her.

From William’s perspective, he greatly appreciated the gentler footsteps of his boss. He was still suffocating under her soft damp skin, but her slower approach allowed him to take in more air on the upswing than he normally could. But unfortunately, her softer steps still compressed and squeezed every last bit of air from his lungs. And swing after swing of her footsteps had started to make him nauseous and William was sure he was about to puke.

In the claustrophobic dark, William felt himself falling again and he knew that Naomi’s foot was descending. Knowing he was about to have all the air forced from his body as her heel came down on him, William didn’t even bother inhaling any of the sweaty salty air. He would just take a deeper breath during Naomi’s next step.

Two seconds had passed under the soul crushing weight of the heel. And right when William expected the pressure to lift and be able to breathe again… he couldn’t… Naomi’s heel remained firmly on the puny assistant. William tried to breathe in, but he couldn’t. Every time he opened his mouth it felt like more air was pressed from his lungs. William grew even more claustrophobic as he started to panic.

The giantess had stopped moving when she reached a certain point. Naomi uncurled her fingers, revealing the remaining Harrington family members in her palm. Now that they were no longer in the dark, the 3 little people could easily see every line and wrinkle clearly in the giantess’s hand.

“Do you know where we are?” asked Naomi with a smirk.

“In our old neighborhood?” said Sasha as she around from the vantage point of the gigantic hand. Max was looking too, but Mary however, just laid in her palm and panted. She was completely exhausted.

“That’s right, Sasha!” said Naomi excitedly. 

“Uhm, but why though?” Sasha asked.

“Because your mom needs to do a job for me. And I figured I would be nice and bring her to the jobsite,” replied Naomi coyly. 

“What job?” asked Mary dejectedly. She looked tired and broken, almost on the verge of tears. Naomi almost felt sorry for her for a brief moment. But that moment passed pretty quickly.

“You can’t go back home,” Naomi sighed. “Anyone who catches you now will surely want to kill you, and probably your family as well. Everyone knows who you are. News travels fast Mary.”

“We will be safe here,” Mary said reassuringly. “We have friends and family here. They will protect us and make sure we are safe.”

“Right…,” Naomi sighed loudly and caused a whirlwind of air from her nose to blow over the puny people in her hand. “That’s where your new job comes into effect. The job is simple. You just have to prove your loyalty to me.”

“Loyalty?” Mary asked.

“Yes, loyalty,” Naomi pursed her lips. “I’m going to set you guys up in one of the nicest suites I have back at the office. But after you tried running away, and with Williams’ approval no less, I feel like I can’t trust you anymore. I am going to fix that.” Naomi smiled and rolled her eyes toward her shoes. “I’d say William is paying a sufficient price for that decision.” Naomi’s eyes then squared back on Mary. “But you, on the other hand, you will have to prove your loyalty to me.”

“H-how?” asked Mary, afraid of where this was going.

“I think you know now that you can’t leave town Mary. Just look at what happened on the train. But you have to realize that you can’t go back home either. That’s just not an option. You need me, Mary.”

“Naomi, you have my word that we will never try to leave again!” Mary said with conviction, trying her best to pledge her loyalty to Naomi.

“As long as ‘home’ is always here, you will always want to go back. You will always wonder if you can get your old life back.” Naomi plucked Mary out of her palm and set her on the ground below. As soon as Naomi’s fingers retracted, Mary looked around and saw her old house and neighborhood. She looked at the house next door and saw her old neighbors peeking out from the windows, trying to figure out what was going on.

Marys’ heart was sinking, anticipating what Naomi was going to ask of her.

“What do you want me to do, Naomi?” asked Mary. “I’ve already pledged my loyalty to you.”

“You have,” Naomi agreed. “But you will always be stuck. You need to move forward.”

“How, exactly…?” Mary wondered.

“I am going to resize you, Mary,” Naomi said, digging out her portable sizer while holding the kids in the other hand, “And then you are going to destroy your house, until not a single board is left standing.”

“But what about our stuff?” asked Mary. “All our possessions, not to mention the kids’ things.”

“It all has to go, Mary. Now, if you had been more trustworthy, then perhaps we could have worked something out. But you have to do this if you want my help. And face it Mary, you need me, don’t you?” Naomi sneered. “The minute you lose my protection, you will be killed by anyone who knows who you are or what you’ve done. Don’t you agree?”

Mary slumped her shoulders and bowed her head in defeat, “I do…”

“Great!” cheered Naomi as she zapped Marys’ life form. Within seconds, Mary grew hundreds of feet tall, towering over her old neighborhood. To the little people on the ground it sounded like roaring jets as she grew. Mary caught her bearings and looked around. Naomi was close by, but still out of arm’s reach.

Mary looked down and felt a melancholy sadness in her heart, but she had a determined and confident look on her face. She was a very resilient person. And after the incident in New Mexico, and the massacre at the train, this was no challenge whatsoever for her. She could hear Max and Sasha screaming at her not to do it, but Mary easily ignored them. She lifted her shoe and brought in down on the two-story house. The top level smashed easily under Mary’s giant shoe. Wood, drywall, and furniture burst into splinters and dust clouds. The bottom level offered a little more resistance, but nothing a few more pounds of pressure couldn’t fix. Mary ground her shoe into the earth, twisting her shoe back and forth until nothing but a pile of indistinct rubble remained. She stepped off her old house and looked at what remained. It was barely recognizable. 

Mary’s face now reflected that sadness in her heart. She looked so depressed. Naomi on the other hand, was giddy with excitement.

“That’s perfect, Mary!” she said, standing perfectly still. Not allowing William any reprieve under her foot.

William’s mind was floating in and out of consciousness. The pressure from the weight of his boss’s heel made it impossible for him to breathe any air. He wondered if Naomi had forgotten about him. Naomi hadn’t, she just  wanted to make his life under her heel as miserable as possible. She was still incredibly mad at him and wanted him to pay dearly. And in her mind, feeling him squirm under her foot was worth his suffering. William had to fight off panic attack after panic attack of claustrophobia under the tight space underfoot. He was stuck, couldn’t move, and couldn’t breathe. And now with his mind deprived of sanity and his body deprived of oxygen, he floated off into unconsciousness. 

Naomi took a step forward and put her hand on Mary’s shoulder, “Are you okay, Mary?”

“Yes,” replied Mary. “I just feel a little overwhelmed and sad is all.”

In William’s world, Naomi lifting her heel, even just to take a step, allowed air to flow back into his lungs. His mind and body sprang back to life, inhaling the hot musty air from her shoe. He didn’t care, in his mind it was the same as breathing in fresh country air, considering his predicament. William wiggled his way down toward Naomi’s arch before her heel came back down. The high curve of Naomi’s arch softened the pressure considerably. William could breathe and move somewhat freely. He cursed himself for not moving to her arch sooner.

“Sad?” asked Naomi. “Why are you sad?” She was completely clueless, not having any idea what it would be like to be in Mary’s situation.

“My life has changed so much in the past few days.” Mary explained to Naomi who was trying her best to console her. “I used to hate and fear the giants so much. But at least I had a normal life with family and friends, and we survived… And now, not only have I lost my friendships and any relationships with my family, I have become the very thing I hated. I’m a freaking giant! I’ve killed people!” Mary teared up slightly. “Not to mention, my children are being held in your hand, my husband is in your shoe, my daughter practically hates me and will barely talk to me. It’s all just too much.”

“Well, let’s put all that behind us and find a new normal, Mary,” smiled Naomi. “You’re right, you’re a giant now and that comes with its own problems. You just have to own it, Mary. Accept it and you’ll be happier in the long run, I promise. I used to feel like that too. And to be honest, I didn’t particularly like killing people in the beginning. But I had to do it to prove a point,  to punish them, or just protect myself. And honestly, the more I did it, the easier it became. And now, it doesn’t bother me in the slightest.”

Mary was a little miffed. Here she had expressed herself to Naomi and all Naomi could think about was that she would get used to killing people.

“Well…,” sighed Mary, “nice to hear that gets easier, I suppose.”

“And don’t worry about that other stuff Mary,” Naomi smiled. “You’ll develop new friendships and you won’t even miss your old friends and family. I bet a ton of people back at the company will be clamoring all over you, kissing up to you, the director's wife, and the personal giantess-on-demand of the boss. You’ll be fine!”

Mary just nodded, realizing just how clueless and out of touch Naomi really was. Mary was never going to get used to this.

“Let’s get you resized, Mary,” Naomi said, zapping Mary with the sizer. Mary was reduced to her normal height once again. Naomi carefully picked her up and put her in her hand with Max and Sasha.

Naomi’s phone buzzed. She pulled it out and looked at the message that had been sent to her.

“Hmm, that’s weird,” she said. “There is a problem at Warehouse 23 I need to address. What could possibly be wrong there?” Naomi looked around for the quickest path out of the tiny district so she could make it back to her complex quickly. She reached down and pulled her shoes off so she could walk quickly.

“I guess I better take you out now, huh, William?” asked Naomi as she plucked him out of her shoe and set him alongside his family in her palm. She carried the family of four in one hand, and her shoes in the other. 

She quickly stepped barefoot through town, narrowly avoiding squishing citizens who had been watching what was happening. The thuds and booms from her feet knocked them to the ground as she stepped near them.

“You’re lucky if you don’t get stepped on!” she called down to them. They screamed and ran out of the way as the giantess moved overhead. Naomi was not trying to stomp anybody, but she was so annoyed with them that she would gladly pay whatever fines necessary if she did catch one or two underfoot. Fortunately for the little people, nobody got trampled. However, the smell from her feet as she walked by permeated the air and scorched the noses of everybody in that area of town.

Once Naomi got out of the outskirts of Littleton, she walked like she was on a mission. Once she had reached the giant pathways designed for her, she quickly slipped her shoes back on and regained her compusure. She didn't want her litle employees to see anything out of place on her.

She quickly approached her complexes and neared warehouse 23. Little employees scrambled out of the way. Naomi still wasn’t trying to step on anybody, but she wasn’t being super careful either.

She opened the warehouse doors and stepped inside. It was about the size of a normal living room to Naomi, but to the little people who worked in there, it was the size of 4 football stadiums. It was dark and Naomi couldn’t tell what was going on.

“Hello?” she called.

She was blinded by a series of flood lights being turned on at once and aimed directly at her eyes. 

“What the hell!” she screamed.

“Now!” yelled another indistinct voice.

Naomi was zapped by something that felt like lightning coursing through her body before she blacked out.

 

End Notes:

Leave a comment or review if you enjoyed it! Or shoot me an email.

Naomi's Massacre by carnage
Author's Notes:

Added March 28, 2020 [F/fm, Feet, Crush, Entrapment, Vore, Humiliation, Violent]

 

William, Mary, Max, and Sasha tumbled in the closed fist of Naomi as she fell to the ground. She landed with a thud that sounded like thunderous explosions to the little people in the warehouse. Her arms fell to her sides as her fingers slowly unraveled. By a stroke of luck, the tiny family of 4 had been given safe passage to the ground when Naomi was struck with the sizer.

“Quick, get down!” shouted William. He hopped off the giant palm and onto the concrete floor. Her hand was so still, like a magnificent statue. He never had the chance to notice all the lines and wrinkles in her palm before. The intricate lines that made up her fingerprints and skin were all so clearly visible. One by one, the others jumped down out of the giantess’s hand and were running away. William, however, was stuck. The world around him was slowing down as he became so enamored with the detail and beauty in her hand. 

“William, come on, get back! Get away from her!” shouted Mary, running away from the unconscious giantess.

“We got her!” shouted some people from across the warehouse. 

This snapped William out of his trance, and he turned to look at them. He started towards them with a visibly irritated look on his face. About 20 people were cheering and crying tears of joy, including his own family.

“What did you do!?” he shouted as he approached them.

“They zapped Naomi with the same shrink tech she used on me!” exclaimed Mary. “She’s done!”

“Oh my god,” shouted a woman vaguely familiar to William. “You’re that girl that rampaged those tiny people in New Mexico, aren’t you!?” She turned toward William who was approaching her calmly. “You!” she shouted. “You! You’re the man from the performance review!”

“Mrs. Hobbs?” asked William.

“Yes!” she shouted. “Mrs. Evelyn Hobbs!” she said with gritted teeth. “You are the one who gave her that idea to rampage cities! And this woman…” Mrs. Hobbs looked at Mary with disgust. “This is the fucking whore who did her dirty work for her!” Mrs. Hobbs spit directly in Mary’s face. Mary jolted a bit from the shock and wiped away the viscous fluid.

“Whoa!” William stood between the two women, “Watch how you treat her, Evelyn! This wasn’t her doing. My wife is not the enemy. Naomi is the enemy! I’ve just gone through hell with her! And now you’ve only pissed her off!”

That last part was lost on Mrs. Hobbs. She shook her head and started chuckling to herself. “Your wife? This is your wife?!” she started screaming hysterically. “Of course, it fucking is! What are the odds? You really are a sadistic monster, you know that? You do whatever you need to do in order to save your own skin, even if other people die, and then you use your own wife to do, god knows what, just so your golden to that giant bitch!”

“You… you’re Director Harrington?” a young man, one of the warehouse workers, stuttered. It suddenly dawned on him who this man and his family were. His eyes were suddenly filled with terror, and he felt a wave of panic wash over him. He ran over to William and fell to his knees. “I didn’t want to do it, sir!” he cried. “They smooth talked me, I was tricked! Please don’t fire me!”

William looked at the young man. “I don’t decide that. Miss Naomi is your employer and she decides terminations.” The worried look in the man’s face was something that William would never forget. 

“It doesn’t matter!” another worker shouted. “She’s been hit, and we’re free now! And you won’t have the protection of her any longer! You’re going to pay for everything you’ve done. You won’t be able to hide behind her favoritism anymore!”

“Are you fucking stupid, you conceded prick?!” William said in anger with gritted teeth as he approached the man. “Do you have any brains at all?” William tapped his head with his fingers. “Is there anyone here from the research department among you, at all? Or all you all just idiots?”

Out of the crowd of 20 people, everyone looked toward one person in general. A young man in his 20’s with blonde wavy hair and glasses. He wasn’t wearing a lab coat, so William didn’t immediately recognize him from the R&D department.

“I am,” he spoke up, “my name is Brian.”

“Well, genius,” William approached him. “You’ve pretty much sealed our fates with her, haven’t you?”

“What are you talking about? You are the conceited prick, Will,” the young scientist spat.

“You better show me, my family, and Miss Naomi a little more respect if you know what’s good for you!”

“I don’t give a fuck what you say. It’s over for you, for your pathetic family, and for that gigantic psychopath narcissist you call ‘Miss Naomi’.” Brian smirked and looked at William defiantly. The look on his face was as if he were saying ‘what are you going to do about it?’. 

Mary approached Will, “You just spent all day in her shoe. Why are you still defending her? Why aren’t you helping to take her down?” Mary shook her head and teared up, “I-, I- don’t understand…”

“First of all, if she’s gone, we’re dead,” retorted William. “Second, that’s not how these sizers work. Look at her, she’s not shrinking! It didn’t work!”

“That’s what you think,” smirked Evelyn. “And I’m placing you four under martial arrest. Tie these four up everyone, and we’ll deal with them later.”

The tension among everybody rose about 100 times higher. William clenched his fist and started to visibly shake with anger. But before he could react, Brian punched William hard on the nose, causing his already badly broken nose to spew ungodly amounts of blood everywhere. William fell back on the floor. Mary ran over to him, but before she could say anything, people from the crowd came forward and grabbed Mary, pulling her hands behind her back as she cried, begging and pleading with them to let them go.

A moaning sound that shook the floor filled the room. It was Naomi, she was waking up.

“What?” asked Evelyn, “How is this possible?”

“It-, it can’t be…” muttered Brian, “I changed how the enzymes interact with RNA, DNA, and proteins… I-, I even adjusted for mass density differences!” he stammered in bewilderment.

The gorgeous giant woman groaned and moaned softly as her arms and legs stretched out in all directions. She coughed a little as she slowly opened her eyes. 24 terrified people looked on as she stirred from her slumber. Everyone’s hearts sank into their stomachs, even William’s. He never got used to watching the giantess move. Something so large that moved so gracefully was something that always awed him.

“I don’t understand!” shouted one of the workers that helped set up the laser. “You said this would work! And that we’d be free!”

William was quick to denounce him and everybody else stupid enough to think this would take out Naomi. “The portals can only make small things large. They can’t make anything small except for what has already been enlarged by them.”

“That doesn’t make any sense at all!” shouted Evelyn.

“It’s true…” said a stammering Brian. “They were designed that way… but I thought I could bypass that…”

“That- that doesn’t,” Evelyn stammered, “then why wouldn’t someone just enlarge themselves with it?”

“Because they can’t,” roared Naomi as she sat up and caught her bearings. She closed her eyes as if shielding them from bright light and tilted her head back, breathing deeply. The tiny people trembled; they couldn’t believe what was happening. Naomi opened her eyes and slowly turned her head toward them, making eye contact with the terrified people who were cowering together.

“The professor who made it,” she continued as she stood up, “was Gordon Radmacher. He was the genius behind the technology. He was hired by me and he was the one who led the team that made this possible.” Naomi stood to her full height, towering hundreds of feet over the people on the ground. She rubbed her temples and sighed deeply. “Wow, that really hurt.”

Evelyn looked at Brian, wondering why he hadn’t gotten Gordon’s input for his scheme.

“I don’t know a Gordon…,” Brian said solemnly. 

“Of course you don’t!” Naomi laughed. “When I realized the power and the vulnerability of the sizer, I had Gordon put a failsafe in place… quite a few actually.” Naomi took a step forward, her heel clacked loudly against the floor and the ground beneath the frightened people shook from the tremor. 

“To start with,” Naomi continued, “Only I could activate or trigger the sizers. That way nobody could use them against me.” Naomi took a second step forward, everyone could see the bottom of her shoe, just briefly, before it slammed down on the ground. She was nearly right on top of them.

“Second,” Naomi smiled, “I asked him to make it capable of only being able to shrink things that had already been scanned and enlarged by it. Like this young woman here, for example.” Naomi smiled briefly at Mary as the tiny woman trembled with fear. 

“Third,” Naomi bent over and plucked Brian out of the crowd, pinching him tightly between her thumb and finger. She stood back up and held the young professor in front of her face, observing him wiggle and squirm. “Once Gordon put the safety plans in place,” she said, increasing pressure on Brian’s tiny body, “I squished him.” Brian’s body cracked and popped like a grape between her fingers when she said the word ‘squish’. His blood splattered and misted the air.

“Why would you do that?” asked Mrs. Hobbs. She was bewildered at the seeming stupidity of Naomi. “Why would you kill the only person that was able to figure out how to do that? What else could he have done for you?”

“You know,” said Naomi as she idly twisted her fingers, disintegrating the little corpse between them. “I’ve often thought about that. And maybe I missed out on some really cool stuff he could have designed for me, for sure.” Once the Brian’s body was nothing but a smear between her fingers, she looked down at the tiny woman, Evelyn. “ I remember you, from the performance review last week. I spared your life, reassigned you to maintenance. And this, this is how you thank me?”

Naomi casually shook her head in disappointment with her hands on her hips. Then, without a word, she lifted her shoe over the now shrieking woman. The hard sole came down on her and two others standing nearby. They were pulped into jelly. Their tiny bodies gave absolutely no resistance whatsoever. Guts burst out from under Naomi’s sole and blood squirted everywhere, even on some of the bystanders. William had seen this before, even Max and Sasha witnessed this when their own mother trampled people at the train. Mary, however, had never seen such a gruesome sight before. She immediately felt sick to her stomach. She had never experienced what she herself had done to so many people already, and the sudden horror and realization of it made her vomit everywhere. 

“Oh Mary, it’s okay,” smiled Naomi. “I heard the way they treated you and William. I could hear everything when I was “unconscious”. These are horrible people that don’t like us, Mary. They are jealous of us, they don’t like us having what we have, our privileges. They deserve to die. But since they are my own employees, I will take care of them myself. So just relax.”

Naomi expressed herself by twisting her shoe back and forth on the tiny bodies, grinding them to paste beneath the sole. Half of the remaining people started to run, perhaps Naomi wouldn’t recognize them, and they could get away. The other half started begging and pleading, bowing down to her like she was god. 

“You will pay a severe price for this mistake,” she said coldly. She was addressing the people running away from her. “You could have at least tried to make up for your mistake like your fellow co-workers here.” She stepped quickly and lively, brutally crushing two runners under one shoe. Then taking another deadly step, she trampled another. “Ooh, that was a fat one, he popped really hard.”

She didn’t grind them out like a discarded cigarette, she didn’t have the time for that. Instead, she lifted her shoe with the two little bodies crushed under it, their bodies were split open and various blood, guts, and entrails were stuck to Naomi’s shoe. The next group of unlucky runners didn’t even look up, but they could see a dark shadow in engulfing them, then they felt the blood raining down upon them. It got darker and darker until they were crunched without mercy or compassion.

“Oh, I got three that time!” said Naomi with a giddy voice. The remaining two were smeared under the giant high heel when Naomi slid it across the floor like a bulldozer. She slid it back again, creating a red streak as their bodies were twisted into nothing. 

“There is nothing I hate more than dissenters,” Naomi said smugly, walking back over to the remaining employees. The rumbling of her footsteps was numbing to them. “Now that they are taken care of, what about you guys?”

The remaining ones cried and whimpered, asking for forgiveness for their shortsightedness. Naomi smiled at them, which reassured some of them, but it was a completely different story when she spoke.

“Oh please,” she said. “I know that the only reason you’re sorry is that your little scheme didn’t work. If given the chance, you would do it again if you knew it would work for sure.”

“No! That’s not true!” said the little warehouse worker that had tried begging William for his life earlier. “I’ve never met you before, I’ve never had a problem with you! I was told all sorts of things about you and I was promised money if I helped! If given the chance, I would go back, not do it, and report them to Director Harrington!”

Naomi locked eyes with him and reached down to pick him up. “One thing you should know about me is that I am extremely forgiving and merciful. Now, what is your name, little one?”

“M-Michael…” the tiny between her fingers stammered. He was in awe of the beautiful but terrifyingly colossal face in front of him. Every time she spoke, her lips moved and spread like they were the size of a house.

“Michael, is it?” she said, bemused. “Well, Michael, do you think I am a monster?”

“No! Not at all Miss!” he shouted, “At last, I see now how magnificent you are, and I think you are amazing. You deserve to have loyal employees that obey you.”

Naomi shook her head in agreement. “Yeah, I think so too Michael. You’re right.”

Naomi looked down at the small handful of people on the ground. She reached down and commanded them to get into her waiting palm. They wasted no time in obeying her. They wanted to play into her every demand in an effort to appease her and live. William and his family watched from the sideline, he wasn’t sure what was going to happen.

Naomie brought both open palms toward her face and peered at little people. Her powerful gaze was terrifying, most of them couldn’t bring themselves to look at her. In one palm was Michael, the warehouse worker. In the other palm were 9 little employees from various departments who were all in on the scheme.

“Look at me,” Naomi commanded. Fearfully, they obeyed her. “What did you think was going to happen? That I would actually shrink?” she laughed. “Then what? Were you going to arrest me? Beat me? Perhaps kill me?” The cries rose from the crowd that they would never do such a thing and that they were very sorry.

“I don’t know…” she sighed. “I just don’t know. Michael what do you think I should do?”

“I don’t understand, Miss…” he looked at her in disarray. 

“Well, they say they are very sorry,” she explained. “Should I believe them, or…?”

“Or what?” Michael asked.

Down below, William could hear the conversation, and he knew full well the game she was playing with him. He just hoped he was smart enough to figure it out, he seemed like a good kid after all.

“Well, if I believe them, then they can go back to work,” she smiled at them. “But if I don’t believe them, then they are dissenters, and I absolutely hate dissenters!” She smirked at Michael, “I mean, you saw what happened to the other dissenters, Michael. And if these guys are dissenters, then… well, I’m sure you’re a smart boy who can figure that out now, can’t you?”

“I think you should believe them!” he cried without hesitation.

“Michael,” Naomi peered down at him, “I want you to think long and hard about your answer. If you say I should believe them, and then someone tries to pull something later, do you know who I’m going to hold responsible for their actions?”

“M-me?” Michael asked in horror.

Naomi pursed her lips and nodded her head, “That’s right, and you won’t even want to know how upset I will be if that happens.”

Michael was visibly shaking, and that made Naomi internally giddy, it was amusing to her. On the outside, however, she was as calm, cool, and collected as she usually was, not even showing an ounce of interest for the feelings of the specks in her hands.

“So now Michael, let me ask you again,” she paused and took a breath. “Should I believe them? It’s completely up to you.”

Michael looked at the screaming group of people on her palm. They were begging and pleading with tears in their eyes. He looked up at the stoic face that glared at them, but Naomi looked uninterested, even bored by it all. But for Michael, he literally held their lives in his hand… or more accurately, Naomi held their lives in her hand. But he felt like he knew the answer that Naomi wanted him to give her.

“I- I wouldn’t believe them…” he murmured. Cries and shrieks swelled from the panicked and angry group.

“What?” asked Naomi condescendingly. “I couldn’t hear you, what did you say?”

“I wouldn’t believe them,” he said with more courage this time.

“Don’t believe them?” she smiled big and laughed loudly. “Wow, Michael, I can’t believe you wouldn’t believe these guys! They seemed pretty sincere to me.” Naomi shifted her gaze to the unlucky people on her palm. “Did you hear that, guys? Michael thinks you’re not to be trusted. But you know what? I think I’m going  to agree with him. After all, he probably knows you better than I do, I don’t even recognize any of you. He undoubtedly knows what he’s talking about, right?”

Naomi’s fingers rose up behind them, the few people standing on them tumbled down toward her palm and over the others trying to make sense of what was going on. Her fingers extended way above them like mighty trees. They kept curling, creating a shadow over their fragile bodies. The smooth flesh of her palm started scrunching and folding over itself, trapping a few people’s legs in the soft folds of flesh.

“Sorry guys, it just sucks to be you guys, I guess,” she said with a slight smile, betraying her cool look of confidence.

They did the usual begging and pleading and screaming for mercy. Naomi was beyond forgiveness now, she had made up her mind regarding them. Her decision was only more cemented in her mind when she heard some of them calling her a ‘bitch’ as her fingers continued to engulf them. The huge digits pressed them firmly against the pad and the palm of her hand. Light was running out and it was starting to get very cramped. The pads of her fingers pressed some into the heel of her hand.

Michael, couldn’t bring himself to look up at what was taking place on her other hand. He also couldn’t stomach to look at the beautiful creature that was cruelly squelching the tiny peoples lives in her fist. When Michael heard random snapping and crunching, he knew it was their bones, and he just couldn’t handle it anymore.

“Wait!” he shouted. “Stop.”

Surprisingly, Naomi stopped in her tracks and looked him square in the eye. “Yes?” she asked.

“Please don’t, I- I made a mistake. You should believe them, please,” he said confidently. “I will take responsibility for their actions.”

“Well, you’re a little late, don’t you think, Michael?” Naomi brought him closer to her fist so he could see, firsthand, the squirming legs and arms of the unfortunate ones trapped within. 

“Just, just stop and let the ones who are still okay live. I think that was punishment enough,” Michael said, still not making eye contact.

Naomi’s fingers peeled back like the pedals of a flower, revealing the mangled and somewhat bloody bodies of the people in her hand. Some were near death, and some had many broken bones and limbs, but surprisingly, none were dead yet. Michael had stopped her just in time. 

“Hmm, seems like it’s your guys’ lucky day,” Naomi said a little miffed. She bent down and gently dumped them out of her hand and onto the floor. “Okay guys you’re free to go. But you should probably go to the hospital,” she said, giggling at her little joke. “But go to the in-house hospital, don’t go outside the company of course. I don’t want people thinking I mistreat my employees!”

She rose back up to her full height and brought her palm up to her waiting face so she could more clearly examine Michael. 

“What was that about?” she asked the tiny man in her hand. 

Meanwhile, down below, Naomi quickly but quietly popped her barefoot out of her shoe and set in down on the badly injured people, suffocating them under the soft flesh of her bare sole. They didn’t have time to scream or even realize what was going on before becoming trapped under Naomi’s giant foot. Her bare foot was also a lot quieter than the loud crunching that would have been produced under the hard sole of her shoe.

“Did you just feel bad for them?” she asked him. He was sniffling and crying, unable to answer her, but he shook his head fervently. “Yeah, I know you did,” she said as she applied some pressure to the tiny people under her foot. She even felt some soft crunching. “Well, they’re all going to be taken care of, soon.”

Naomi pinched Michael between her thumb and finger and dangled him in front of her face. She lightly breathed on him as the tingling sensation under her foot swelled with the tiny people fighting for their very lives.

“But Michael, I’m afraid this isn’t going to work out,” she said snidely. “I was hoping you could be a nice addition to my staff, maybe even be an assistant to my overworked Director down there. But I need someone who is confident in his decisions and doesn’t put his personal feelings first. I can’t have you putting ‘feeling sorry’ for people above me or my company. Me and my company must always come first.”

“I can do that! I swear!” he screamed.

“Michael!” she laughed. “You just proved you can’t do that! I’m sorry, but first the dissenting and now this. I just can’t.” Naomi lifted him above her face as she tilted her head back.  

William watched the turn of events. He didn’t think anything Naomi did could faze him anymore, but he genuinely felt really bad for Michael. He looked away, but his sight was instead drawn to her beautiful but colossally oversized barefoot that was squishing down on the people she just lied to Michael about saving. They were suffocating and simultaneously being crushed at the same time.

However, Michael was being dangled above Naomi’s open mouth, he was screaming but it fell on deaf ears. Naomi pulled her lips back, revealing her large white teeth, glistening with saliva. Michael couldn’t take his eyes off the black pit of her throat and twisting pink tongue.

“Oh Michael, what could have been?” Naomi said mockingly. “Don’t worry, I’ll chew first!” she said as if that would be reassuring to the young man in her grasp.

She let go and Michael landed with a splash on her tongue. She rolled him around a few times, drenching him in her saliva. He coughed and gasped for air as he choked on it. Naomi closed her mouth and lips, sealing him in darkness. Michael couldn’t see it, but her lips formed an evil smile. Feeling a slight tickle under her foot, she remembered the people she was in the middle of crushing. She laughed slightly and pressed hard, causing a bunch of pops and cracks from under her foot. William saw people squish up between her toes as blood pooled out from underneath her sole.

“Hmmpft…” William heard Naomi gag from above. He looked up and saw her swallow hard as a lump traveled down her throat.

“Oh, my goodness! He tickled me!” she said to no one in particular. “I didn’t even get a chance to chew him! Oh well…,” she sighed. “Well, have fun in my stomach, I guess. Poor little guy, I was trying to do him a favor!”

Naomi sighed and looked back down at the floor of the warehouse. Crushed bodies were everywhere. William and his family were still there but huddled in a corner, safe and sound. Good, she thought, she had lost focus on them when it came to the dissenters, Michael, and the others under her foot. 

The ones under her foot! She suddenly remembered the half-squished people under her bare sole. Looking down she saw the blood spreading out from underneath as well as the half alive people squished up between her toes.

“Oh my gosh, I almost forgot about you guys!” she laughed.

She raised her foot off the ground, the blood and strings of guts were stuck to her sole. Then she slammed it back down, obliterating anybody that was still alive and breathing. Once again, blood squirted everywhere, soaking various members of the Harrington family. Naomi didn’t notice or care. Her eyes were focused on the ones between her toes. She slowly wiggled her toes, grinding them together, smearing everyone to paste.

“Fucking rebels,” she sighed.

 

 

End Notes:

Leave a review or shoot me an email if you liked it!

Apologies and Realizations by carnage
Author's Notes:

Added April 3, 2020 [F/fm, Feet, Humiliation]

 

Naomi looked around the warehouse, it was a gruesome scene; crushed bodies were everywhere. None of which were recognizable. Almost everything was covered in red, as if Naomi had just stomped a bunch of ketchup packets. Naomi’s clenched teeth started to relax and her breathing slowly calmed down. Then she spotted the Harrington family cowering together in a corner of the room. Her eyes locked with William’s as she sighed a deep breath of relief.

“I- I don’t know what came over me, William,” she said. “I’ve never done anything like that before.”

William thought of the stories that he had heard of the rebellions she’d squelched in the past when the two societies were colliding. Even what he had witnessed a few days ago with the legal team had crossed his mind. He didn’t dare to disagree with her. She had clearly done stuff like this before. She was either starting to lose it or she was lying to them, or worse, she was lying to herself.

“Please,” Naomi knelt down to the tiny family in her midst. “You have to believe I’m not a monster.” Naomi’s eyes glossed over with water as tears started to form. William had never seen her cry before, in fact, he thought she was totally incapable of crying.

“Well,” Naomi sniffled. “Do you? Do you think I’m a monster?”

William slowly shook his head as his family remained quiet. Naomi nodded, seemingly reassured by his response.

“They deserved it, Naomi,” William said.

“They did?” asked Naomi with a small smile appearing through her saddened face.

“Of course!” William shouted. “They should have never done that to you! You have only ever treated them fairly and given them work. They should have been more thankful.” William knew that was a lie, Naomi treated them of no consequence at best, but it was best to play on the emotions of the giant heart within her.

“I thought so, too,” Naomi wiped away a tear that broke free from her eye. “You have no idea how nice it is to hear someone else say that, Will. It makes me feel like I’m not crazy!” she laughed solemnly. “And I heard everything you said to them when I was ‘unconscious’ too. And I am so proud of you, thank you very much.” Naomi shifted to her knees and got down closer to them. “And I feel so incredibly bad about how I’ve treated you guys, all of you,” she said, eyeing each member of the family individually. “William, for stepping on you in my shoe. Mary, for making you kill people when you really didn’t want to. And kids, for trapping you in my slippers when I was angry with your parents. It’s just that I want what’s best for you guys and I lose my temper sometimes… please forgive me.”

William and his family didn’t know what to say. One the one hand, her words conflicted with what she said earlier about not normally doing stuff like this, but perhaps Naomi was a slave to her own emotions and didn’t realize it.

Sasha, of all people, spoke up. “It’s alright Naomi. We forgive you.”

The rest of the family looked at Sasha in shock. She had hated everything about their situation and everything that had happened to them. This seemed totally out of character for her. Max wanted to energetically ask his sister if she felt okay but decided against having that conversation in front of the giant that still held them captive, in a sense.

“Oh Sasha, that feels so good to hear,” Naomi said, pulling herself together. “How about I give you two jobs in the company? You and your brother? I’ll pay you well, you’ll be able to afford anything you want from the normal world!” Naomi grew excited, already leaving her sadness behind. “And William, Mary, I’ll set you guys up in the nicest penthouse in any of my company's buildings in town… seeing as you don’t have a place to live anymore,” Naomi laughed quickly. Her personality was starting to creep back to normal. 

Naomi stood back up and dusted herself off. She towered over the family of four. They had been in her custody for a few days now but were still not used to seeing a giant up close and so intimately. William and Max found her beautiful, but of course they would never admit that out loud. William felt that would be a betrayal to his wife, Mary. And Max thought it was weird to feel that way about a person that had turned his mom into a murderer, plus the fact that Naomi herself was a murderer. What they didn’t know, however, was that even though Mary and Sasha were very beautiful, both mom and daughter were envious of Naomi. Many people would think that the two Harrington girls were much prettier than Naomi. But Naomi had something that the girls were envious of. Was it power? Was it beauty? They couldn’t put their finger on it.

“I know I can trust you guys,” Naomi said smiling down at them. “How about, Max, you become the foreman in the big factory, the north building. And Sasha, why don’t you become your mom’s assistant? She’s going to need a lot of help doing her job and I can’t be there all the time.” Naomi put her hands on her hips and smiled approvingly. “Yeah, I think that will work out nicely. And of course, Will and Mary, you still have your same jobs. What do you say?”

The family nodded their heads. It was exciting, but also a feeling of dread and foreboding toyed with their feelings. Everything had changed so quickly in the span of just a few days. And witnessing murder on a semi-regular basis was still extremely difficult.

Naomi stood before them, her left foot still in her shoe, but her right foot was bare. She had used that foot to quietly crush the badly mangled people from her fist. Max watched her foot flex and toes wiggle as she stood there and talked to them. He slowly tuned her out and became fixated as he watched every muscle and curve in her toes and feet. Max felt so insignificant compared to her. Her foot could easily wipe him out from the face of the earth, even by accident and she would never know it! Max wasn’t sure if it was the beauty of her feet that he found tantalizing or if it was the power she possessed, but he found himself growing hard.

‘No, no, no, no!’ he thought to himself. He hadn’t felt anything for Naomi when he was in her slipper last night, but now, today, things felt different. And Max felt very awkward, he just hoped he could hide it from his family, and most importantly, from Naomi.

“Well, I guess somebody from maintenance better get in here and clean this place up, geez it’s a mess!” Naomi covered her mouth as she giggled to herself. Any remorse she had a few moments ago have must have dissipated in the reassurance she got from the Harrington family. “Ironic that Mrs. Hobbs was in maintenance, but now she needs the service herself, isn’t it William?”

“Extremely…” William said. He still felt out of it. It had been a weird day for him.

“Okay, so get on that, I’m going to clean up,” said Naomi walking toward the door of the warehouse. “So, please get maintenance on this mess, then set up your kids in the system and assign them their jobs…and William?”

William looked at her attentively.

“Please assemble Martinez and his crew to my boudoir. I’m going to need some pampering for sure.” Naomi sighed, rubbed her temples, and left; her quaking steps rumbled less and less until they couldn’t feel them any longer.

“What the fuck was that?!” screamed Mary as she broke down in tears again. Nobody knew what to do to comfort her, but seeing his mom cry quickly killed Max’s boner. Thank god, he thought to himself.

“Mom,” said a reassuring Sasha, “it’s okay, everything’s okay. Our life has changed, and we just need to accept that and work with the hand we’re dealt.”

“What changed for you, Sasha?” asked William, relieved to feel that his daughter was on his side.

“Yeah, what gives?” asked Max. “This is so unlike you!”

“Naomi is right, guys,” she sighed. “The little people hate us…”

“You realize that you yourself are a ‘little person’, right?” asked Max in confusion.

“Not really…” retorted Sasha. “We may be little in size, but we, somehow, by some stroke of fortune… or misfortune, have made it into the good graces of one of the ruling giantesses of the world, Miss Naomi.”

“And this advantage has given you a new perspective?” asked her father.

“Not at first,” Sasha said, staring into the distance. “None of my friends will talk to me anymore, well at least, not since mom’s rampage.” Mary looked away in shame. “They said all sorts of hurtful and mean things to me on social media before blocking me. I even tried to reach out to other family members so I could run away from this shit show… but everyone has disowned us. Then seeing how people we didn’t know treat mom on the train was very eye opening.”

“See William!” yelled Mary. “I told you when I didn’t want to do this! I asked you, what will our children think? What will our friends and family think? And you said that it would be okay! That we would tell them that we did what we needed to do!”

“I know,” sighed William. “It’s all my fault…”

“It is all your fault, dad, but long story short,” Sasha shrugged her shoulders while glaring at her father. “We don’t belong in that world anymore. We can’t go back. The tiny world is not for us. We have to build a new life with Naomi.” William and Mary were silent. They didn’t know what to say, but they both knew that Sasha was right. Sasha was still extremely furious with her parents, especially at her father, for putting them, and their mother, in this position. 

“She’s right,” nodded Max in agreement. “And it doesn’t really seem that hard either.” The rest of the family looked at him uncomfortably when he made that statement which seemed to baffle them. “No, really, think about it,” he continued. “All a person has to do is put Naomi and her business first, if you do that, then she is extremely happy. Think, if we hadn’t ran away, none of this stuff with being in her shoe or mom having to stomp our old house would have happened. It seemed like she treated you pretty fairly, right?”

William nodded his head. He remembered the blow job he’d received from Naomi as a reward, if only he’d stayed faithful to Naomi and put her and the business first, nothing bad would have happened to them. A twinge of guilt stuck him though, he still hadn’t told Mary about that, and he didn’t know how she’d react to hearing it either.

“You’re right,” William agreed. “The lesson I learned with the legal team is that Naomi wants you to unquestionably agree with her. The ones who do are safe… even rewarded, but to defect or defy her is what gets people into trouble. I think we can do this.”

William pulled out his smart phone that was cracked but still in working condition. It was industrial strength, but even it couldn’t hold up to getting smashed in Naomi’s shoe. He tapped away after logging into the system.

“I just requested two crews from maintenance to come down here. I just need to put in a work order for Martinez and his crew and then we can get you two set up.” William smiled reassuringly at Max and Sasha. Mary was staring blankly at the ground; William knew he’d have some more work to do in order to get her to come around.

“Uh-oh…” said William as the program gave him an access denied tone. “The system says Martinez is deceased.”

“Deceased?” asked Max. “How does it know that?”

“All of the employees are fitted with a micro transponder that lets us know their whereabouts and their vitals. Let’s see if I can look up his transponder’s history.” William gave a couple taps to his screen and his face drooped.

“Oh geez…” Max said looking around at some of the various crushed bodies as the tiny maintenance crew started to show up. “That must mean…”

“Yep…,” said William nodding his head. “His last known location was right there,” he said walking over to a pile of goo. “This must be him… or at least, what’s left of him.”

“But Naomi said she wanted his crew, she’s going to be so upset when she finds out he was one of the rebels.” Max shook his head worryingly.

“Shit…,” muttered William.

“I can do it,” responded Max enthusiastically.

“Absolutely not!” yelled Mary. “You’re not going anywhere near that gigantic psychopath!”

“Well, that gigantic psychopath, as you put it, is our boss,” replied Max. “Also, she is our way of life now. Besides, I am good at organizing. This will give me an opportunity to show Miss Naomi what I’m made of. I can do it, I know I can!”

Mary shook her head and huffed, but William agreed, surprisingly.

“He’s right, Mary,” he said in agreement. “That is one of Max’s strong suites, also, he won’t be doing any of the work himself, so he’ll be safe. Besides, we’re in Naomi’s good graces right now, so there is no better time for Max to shine and show off his skills.”

“Fine,” Mary huffed. “I don’t even care anymore.”

----------------

Naomi was relaxing in her bathtub the size of a building when Max and the remaining maintenance employees arrived. There were about 40 of them in total, way more than was necessary, but William wanted to make sure that Max had everything he needed in order to do his job well. They came up in groups on the tiny elevator attached to the granite stone around the tub.

The tub was surrounded by intricate tile work that had been installed by the tinies specifically for the giantess. Max was amazed, her bathroom looked just like a regular sized bathroom, except much bigger. There were giant sized towels, tub, toilet, and sink. If you didn’t know this was a giant’s bathroom, you would never be able to tell. Except for maybe all the tiny elevators that were attached to almost everything that were used for tiny people to reach areas quickly.

Naomi glanced over at the tiny people heading her way as she soaked in the tub. She furrowed her brows slightly, not sure if she was seeing things correctly.

“Max?” she asked. “What are you doing here? Are you with Martinez?”

“I’m- I’m here to direct these crews to do what you need to do…, uh, ma’am,” Max stuttered.

Naomi smiled and closed her eyes. “Of course you are, little Max.”

Max looked around at the crews already starting to get to work. They were already building the scaffolding and pulling equipment out of the storage compartment in the walls. Two sets were set up down by the foot of the tub and one was set up by her head. Max realized that these people already knew what to do and what was expected of them. He didn’t have to tell them a word.

Naomi propped her feet out of the water and set them down in front of the scaffold by her feet. Immediately, members of the maintenance crew were meticulously scrubbing the red stains off the bottoms of her soles. A crane was used for some of the tinies to rappel over her toes and pressure wash them, blowing out pieces of squashed goo that used to be people. 

People just like Max.

An anger swelled up in Max as he thought about what Naomi had done. Max shook slightly from a mixture of frustration and fear. But at the same time, he found himself incredibly tantalized by this powerful woman, he couldn’t quite put his finger on what it was.

“So you didn’t answer my question, dear.” Naomi thundered as she lay her head back against the headrest of the tub. 

“I’m sorry?,” said Max, confused.

“Are you here with Martinez?” Naomi asked a second time.

“No, no,” said Max. “This is just me.”

“Well, where is he?” snapped Naomi. “I specifically asked for him. Is he coming? Aren’t you his assistant, little Max? Can’t you ask him when he’ll be here?”

Max hated it when she called him “little Max”, it felt embarrassing. 

“N-no,” Max shook. “He’s not coming.”

“What?” asked Naomi in frustration. “Why?”

“He-,” Max stuttered again. He was so frustrated with himself. He just wanted to talk normally in front of Naomi but found it to be such a struggle. He was so afraid to tell her what had happened to Martinez.

Naomi finally opened her eyes and looked intently toward the whimpering boy until she realized what had happened. She rolled her eyes and smiled softly. She lifted one hand and gently picked up Max and brought him before her face, gazing at him with half open eyes.

“Do I scare you, Max?” she asked softly, her breath swirling around him.

“Y-yes…,” Max said softly.

“Hmm…,” grunted Naomi, “I can’t have you being scared of me if you’re going to lead a whole department of people, Max.”

“Okay…” the boy replied.

“Do you understand?” asked the giant woman.

“I’ll try,” stated Max.

“Try?” Naomi smiled.

With that she smiled, and tossed Max into the air. He screamed his lungs out as he flew through the air, swinging and kicking his arms and legs. He fell back downwards and landed softly into Naomi’s soft palm.

“I said to stop being scared, Max,” she ordered.

Before Max could even respond, Naomi flung him into the air again, his screams becoming strained and airy as he couldn’t breathe properly. Once again, he landed with a soft thud into Naomi’s giant hand. She held it still as he panted for breath, taking advantage of this reprieve.

“Max, why are you screaming?” she asked with a serious tone. “I told you, stop being scared, now knock it off! I need you to be able to tell me stuff and not be scared or afraid.” She shook her head disappointedly at Max. “Tell me to stop.”

“Okay, stop it, Naomi!” yelled Max.

“I see I’m going to have to train you a lot harder, aren’t I?” she smiled fiendishly and set Max back down on the tile surrounding the tub.

Naomi looked past Max and glanced down at her feet and the hard work that was going on down there.

“Look at my toes, Max.” Naomi said, biting her lower lip.

On Naomi’s right foot, two little workers were suspended by a harness and tether rope attached to the crane. They were climbing against the tops of her upright toes, still trying to wash all the gunk out from between them. With a slight sigh, Naomi spread her toes apart and wiggled them, causing the two workers to fall between them. One of them was stuck between her big and second toe, while the other was wedged between her third and fourth toe. She clenched her toes, tightly gripping them, but not too tight to kill them. She yanked her foot away from the crane, immediately snapping both tethers easily. 

The squirming figures between Naomi’s toes was a familiar sight to Max by now. He was so rapt in watching the giantess mess with them that he forgot to breathe. He didn’t say a word to Naomi. He was repulsed by the actions, but felt betrayed by his body as he felt a slight tingle course through him. He knew he was getting turned on by this, and he hated himself for it.

Naomi lowered her foot back into the water, drowning the tiny passengers between her toes. Naomi laughed through her nose as her tightly pursed lips contorted into a wicked smile. Max wondered what she was doing, what her point was, he couldn’t see the tiny workers or her toes any longer. But at this point, Max had a painfully hard erection as he watched her torturing them.

‘What is wrong with me?’, he wondered. He was disappointed in his feelings, but was too weak to fight it. Meanwhile, almost every other worker paused to watch the unfolding scene, imagining that could be any one of them.

“I just figured they could do a better job with some more water is all,” Naomi laughed toward the crowd and the little boy in her hand. “What do you think, Max? What do you think I should do?” Immediately, almost every eye of the maintenance crew was on Max, wondering what he would say.

“I think you should do whatever you want to them,” replied Max confidently. The workers were in shock, was this supposed to be the person in charge of them? The person to mediate between them and Miss Naomi? Anger surged within them, as well as a little bit of fear.

“No Max!” Naomi sighed exhaustedly. “Tell me to stop! Tell me to save them! Don’t just let me do whatever I want.”

“What? Why?” asked Max. “You’re big and can do whatever you want! If you don’t want to hurt them, then don’t. But if you feel you need to dispose of them, then isn’t that your business?” Max didn’t understand what she was doing. He had only ever seen her make unilateral decisions, telling his mom to crush the people at the train, then with rebellion in the warehouse. Everything Max knew about her made him think that those decisions were completely up to her.

“Max…,” whispered Naomi, bringing him back to reality. “They’re drowning… and time is running out, I don’t feel them squirming as much anymore.”

“Don’t hurt them!” yelled Max. “Just put them back.”

“Why?” asked Naomi, confusing Max even further. “Why shouldn’t I just drown them between my toes or squish them?” Naomi raised her eyebrows, as if contemplating the matter. “I mean, I’ve already crushed and killed so many little itty bitty people today, what’s two more?” Naomi shrugged her shoulders. “I can just sign the accidental death forms for them, no big deal.”

Hearing Naomi talk so casually about killing them frightened Max to the bone, but it also made his sexual frustration more intense. Even worse, he was so confused by her. What did she want from him? This had to be some sort of test, but he couldn’t figure it out.

Naomi glanced toward her under water foot and started shaking it. “Hey little guys, are you still doing okay? I don’t feel you anymore!”

The workers were watching Max, seeing what his next move would be. One of the female workers in the group, just a couple years older than Max, ran over to him, begging and pleading. She had been running all the way from the foot scaffolding and just now reached him.

“Max, please!” she begged. “One of those men was my father! Please don’t let him die!”

“Please don’t hurt them!” shouted Max. He was on the verge of a breakdown. Everyone was watching him, the fate of two lives were in his hands and he didn’t know what to do to save them. Naomi was torturing him psychologically, and on top of all of that, there was a screaming girl at his side.

“Why not?” Naomi asked again. “It’s fun,” she smiled and winked at him. The wink just infuriated Max.

“At this rate there is going to be no one left that is trained to use the crane harnesses!” another little worker shouted within earshot of Max. When Max heard that, everything clicked for him.

“Miss Naomi, release the two workers you have,” Max spoke with confidence and without stuttering. “We need to keep the employees who do their work and perform their jobs well. We need to take care of them, otherwise, crushing them needlessly will create a shortage of skilled workers. Also, think of the message you want to send to your employees. Do you want them to be afraid that they will randomly be killed for any stupid reason? Or do you want them to realize that the only way that happens is if they rebel against you? These two men did not rebel. They are good workers that need to be released!”

Naomi listened and nodded her head as Max spoke. She twisted her face into an inquisitive frown as she bobbed her head in agreement.

“Release them now!” shouted Max.

Immediately, Noami lifted her eyebrows and looked at Max in surprise. “There it is,” she smiled in a smug satisfied tone.

The swoosh of water could be heard by everyone as her foot rose up and out of the tub. The two men between her giant toes were not moving. Max’s heart sank, he had taken too long. Naomi looked at the bug sized men with curiosity and squeezed her toes together hard. Both men sputtered water from their lungs and started coughing. A wave of relief washed over Max as he saw them sputtering back to life.

Naomi lifted her foot over to the edge of the tiled surface and, lowering her toes, spread them apart and let the men fall to the ground. She removed her foot from over them and let it sink back under the water. People ran over to them and made sure they were okay.

Max was on the verge of tears, it had been an emotional roller coaster. The girl that had ran up to him a few minutes ago was over by her dad, making sure he was okay.

“Max, how old are you?” inquired the giantess.

“Seventeen,” he replied.

“You are very young. You’re just a little boy. Are you sure you’re up to the challenge of running this team? Being a leader?”

“I am, Miss Naomi,” Max said with a solid voice.

Naomi just smiled back at him. She closed her eyes and leaned back once again. Max stood confidently in front of her. Naomi seemingly didn’t care about the well being of the two workers that had nearly become her toe jam. That infuriated Max, but it also turned him on at the same time. And the fact that he was turned on by it only made him more confused and angry.

The girl from earlier ran back over to Max. She was beaming with a happy smile, but her face was still tainted by tears flowing down her pretty cheeks.

“Hey, thank you for saving my dad,” she said. “I’m Lindsey, by the way. Me and my dad have worked for her for years. I’ve never seen her do anything like that before. You handled it so well.”

“I didn’t do anything,” replied Max sheepishly. He wondered if Lindsey had heard him tell Naomi that she should just do whatever she wanted to them.

“I think you’re very brave, Max,” she smiled again.

Just then the giantess spoke.

“Alright everyone,” she bellowed. “The show’s over, get back to work!”

Lindsey looked back at Max, “Hey, I have to go, but, meet me after work later? Say, the commons at 6:30?”

“Uh, sure,” Max replied with a smile.

He watched as Linsdey trotted off back toward the crowd of workers. She was beautiful, and her body was shaped perfectly. But what did she want with him? What did she want to talk about? Max was overwhelmed with wonder when Naomi addressed him.

“It sounds like I’m having to do your job for you, Max,” Naomi shook her head disappointedly. “But you just went through alot so I’ll give you a break this time. But you really need to pull your act together.”

Max shook his head nervously. Maybe he had taken on a job that was more than he could handle after all.

 

 

End Notes:

Leave a review if you like it, thanks!

Naomi's Surprise by carnage
Author's Notes:

A gigantic unaware boss, and a surprise for Mary.

Added April, 24 2020 [F/f, Feet, Unaware]

 

Mary silently sat on the tram heading toward Naomi’s private living quarters. Mary had been requested by Naomi specifically, but she didn’t know what for. Mary wondered what Naomi could have possibly wanted with her so soon. Mary just wanted to take a bath, she had almost made it back to her and William’s new apartment when she had been summoned.

All sorts of thoughts raced through her mind as the tram neared the next station, letting more passengers off. The complexes and buildings owned by Naomi were absolutely huge. They took up about 10 square miles from the little people’s perspective before reaching the normal sized world. They were built with Naomi’s gigantic stature in mind, but it was also equipped with a network of tunnels, roads, trams, and elevators to get the tiny people around quickly. The construction had almost completely exhausted the tiny society’s resources, but throughout the years, Naomi managed to get it built. Albeit, with a few threats here and there.

There was another stop and more people got off, soon it was just Mary left on the tram. One of the last stops was Miss Naomi’s private residence. Not too many people traveled there aside from any employees who were assigned there. Naomi lived in the center of her estate, and  people working in the complexes and warehouses would have to ride the tram, or take a bus, back to the edge of her property, where it meshed with the regular sized world. The divider was a large parking lot that surrounded Naomi’s property like a moat. It was filled with thousands and thousands of cars that the little people would then drive back to their own regular sized homes, in their regular sized cities. In some cases, they had to take a public bus or the subways back home. But of course, there were safe paths for Naomi to walk should she decide to leave her domain, which of course, she regularly did. 

The tram stopped and the doors opened. Mary swallowed the lump in her throat and got off. She nervously approached the elevator that would take her to Naomi’s private living room. The doors would not open until Mary entered the code William gave her. One by one, Mary pressed the buttons with her shaky fingers, 2 – 0 – 1 – 9, the year of Naomi’s 18th birthday. The doors opened up immediately and Mary stepped inside. The panel was labeled with different names, each room was listed as well as different designations for each one, such as floor, table, shelf and so forth. There were a lot of places that the little people needed to get to and the elevator system did it’s best to accommodate that. Mary selected the first option, ‘Living Room – Floor’.

The elevator moved, making Mary’s stomach lurch. Finally, it came to a stop and the doors opened, revealing an immaculate and absurdly large living room arrangement. If Mary didn’t know that it was gigantic, she never would have been able to tell. She stepped forward and the doors closed behind her. She took it all in, completely amazed. There were pictures on the wall, a big comfy cream couch with a matching chair, a long wooden coffee table sat in front of the couch. Mary wondered if these items had been built specially for her by the little people or if they had just been enlarged by a sizer. It was impossible to tell.

As little Mary kept looking around at everything and at how absolutely gigantic it was, Mary noticed something; Naomi was nowhere in sight, nobody was. Not a sight or a sound. Mary curiously stepped forward into the lusciously soft carpet. The threads were huge! How did Naomi expect anyone to get around in this? There were elevators attached to the base of almost all the pieces of furniture to take little employees to the top, but there were no paths for them, which Mary thought was very strange. After trudging through the carpet for a while, Mary saw the open floor plan of the monolithic living room. There was about 4000 ft more of carpet before the floor switched to tile where the kitchen began. 

A strange smell caught Mary’s attention and she looked around, wondering what it could be. Then she saw, at the top of the kitchen table, dishes of food. It smelled so good! Mary realized how long it had been since she had eaten and immediately got insatiably hungry. Mary saw two place settings on top of the giant table and wondered if one of them was meant for her. Mary got her hopes worked up, but then started to think about what if it was for another giant that Naomi was entertaining? Did Naomi have friends? What if it is for a man? If that was the case, then Mary wondered what Naomi would want her there for. Was she supposed to help her entertain? Or do something for them? Mary’s mind was racing a thousand miles an hour.

A violent rumbling took Mary out of her thought process. She looked over and saw a bedroom door opening and Naomi walking out from behind it. A thundering sound cracked loudly as the door shut behind the giant woman who was wearing a cashmere sweater and comfortable silk pants. It looked like she had just bathed recently. The sight of Naomi now compared to her massacre in the warehouse was a night and day difference.

Naomi picked up a remote from a nearby shelf and clicked a button, turning on some music. She set it back down and picked up a magazine to look at.

“There you are!” said Mary, “I was beginning to wonder if William had misunderstood something!” Naomi didn’t acknowledge Mary, but instead, kept looking at the pages of her magazine. Naomi’s bare feet thudded softly in the thick carpet as she started walking toward her couch, and right toward Mary.

“Naomi?” said Mary, getting nervous as to why Naomi was ignoring her. ‘Is she mad at me?’, Mary briefly wondered. Naomi took another meandering step forward. Her foot came down swiftly, smashing the carpet fibers beneath it. Mary saw just the briefest glimpse of Naomi’s sole as her foot crashed down.

“Naomi! I’m here!” screamed Mary. ‘Oh god, she can’t hear me! The music is too loud!’ Mary tried getting out of the path of the walking giantess, but the carpet was too thick and Naomi was moving too fast.

In the blink of an eye, Naomi’s foot lifted right over Mary’s head and everything turned into slow motion. Mary saw the underside of Naomi’s gigantic toes as they passed overhead. Every little detail from her toe prints were clearly visible from Mary’s tiny perspective. Then, as the colossal foot passed over Mary’s tiny body, she could see every line, crease, and wrinkle in the soft sole above her. The sight made Mary weak with fear and she felt her bladder empty. Then, looming overhead as her foot started to descend, was Naomi’s deadly heel. It was huge and unforgiving, and it was coming straight for Mary! Naomi’s heel coming closer and closer, the tiny woman screamed as she dove to the ground.

BOOM!

Mary’s world came crashing down, literally, around her. She could tell she wasn’t dead, but she was very disoriented. The boom had knocked her down and her eyes were clenched shut. Slowly opening her eyes, Mary saw the biggest wall of flesh she’d ever seen in her life, it was the backside of Naomi’s bare heel. It had struck her, just barely, knocking her down, but not crushing her. If Mary hadn’t dived out of the way, she would have been crunched like a grape. Looking up, Mary saw the wrinkles on the back of Naomi's heel and tendon. Mary’s heart sank into her stomach, realizing just how tiny she was. True, Mary knew how tiny she was, but being next to someone or something so gigantic was very humbling. Then, as soon as it had hit, her foot lifted away. Naomi took another step forward and the threat of her gigantic feet was gone. 

Mary laid on the floor panting, trying to catch her breath. She started laughing uncontrollably as tears flowed down her cheeks. She had come so close to death and survived. On the one hand, Mary was so thankful and felt lucky. But a tiny part of her wished she had just died and ended it all. To slip away into blissful nothingness and escape her harrowing life was something she started to crave more and more. And in the middle of all these emotions, Mary felt a slight twinge of guilt as she thought about how she must have made countless tiny people feel as she stepped on them and ate them. Almost getting stepped on was a traumatic memory that Mary would not soon forget. And no doubt, Mary also gave that same traumatic feeling and memory to God knows how many little people.

Gathering her bearings, Mary sat up and analyzed the situation. She wondered how to get Naomi’s attention, who was now sitting on her couch. Her legs were crossed but had one foot resting on the soft carpet, her toes fidgeting with the soft carpet fibers. 

“Her feet,” Mary thought out loud, “if I can get to her feet, then I can get her attention.”

But after taking two steps, Mary stopped and thought about it. ‘No, that would be the worst decision anyone could make in this situation! Why would anyone ever try getting a giant’s attention by going to their feet? One false move and I’d be paste! And just look at the way she’s fidgeting with her toes, I could just as easily become her toe jam!’

Mary realized the best decision would be to stick with her original plan of getting to the elevator at the kitchen table. Then, hopefully, she could get Naomi’s attention when she walked by. Shaking off her fear, Mary worked hard to get past the carpet fibers. It was a workout, and Mary was drenched in sweat, but finally, after ten minutes, she made it to the smooth tiled floor of the kitchen. There was still another 3,000 ft of tile before reaching the elevator, but that would be considerably easier moving on tile than on carpet. 

When Mary was about halfway to her goal, she heard the giantess moving in the distance. Naomi was standing up! Mary’s heart dropped when she saw her boss heading her way. The giant woman had left her magazine on the couch, so Mary started jumping up and down, waving her hands, doing anything she could think of in order to get Naomi’s attention. But step after thunderous step, Naomi’s gaze remained ahead of her, looking intently at the dinner settings. She smiled to herself, “Oh, I’m so excited!” she said to herself and joyously clenched her fists close to her heart.

Down below however, Mary was freaking out. The titanic woman was paying no attention to her whatsoever! And as soon as Mary heard Naomi’s bare sole slap against the tile of her kitchen, she realized time was running out and made a mad dash the rest of the way for the elevator. But it was still so far, and every couple seconds or so, Mary felt the ground shake with every quacking footstep of her giant unaware boss. 

 

Mary ran as fast as her little legs could carry her. She was panting and out of breath, but each booming footstep, each more threatening than the last, motivated her to push herself to the max. Mary only had about 200ft more to go but it was too late. Glancing over her shoulder, Mary saw Naomi’s massive foot crash down right behind her. This boom was so large and powerful that it knocked Mary to the ground. Laying on the floor, Mary’s head turned toward the powerful toes that just landed behind her. They were enormous! Mary still couldn’t believe it! There, right behind her, were five salacious, fully fleshed out, toes. Nothing could survive being squashed by them. Again, Mary felt herself pee a little bit from fear as she watched the monstrous toes flex and twist as her heel lifted. Naomi’s toes then left the ground as her foot swung forward to take another step.

Naomi’s sole passed over Mary again and she was in awe, Mary just couldn’t help it. Naomi’s sole looked so soft, so fresh, and inviting. But tiny Mary knew that being under that sole when it came down would be anything but inviting. The shadow passed and Naomi’s foot came down, shaking the ground once more, and stopped. Naomi stood still at the edge of the table, picking at the leafy greens of the salad bowl.

“Man, I am hungry,” Naomi said to herself as she continued to pick.

Naomi’s feet were directly in front of Mary, blocking her path to the elevator. But looking around, Mary couldn’t see any elevators that were any closer, and the floorplan was pretty open. Mary needed to move, she was going to get squished real soon if she didn’t get out of the way.

Perhaps it was out of sheer desperation, or maybe it was panic, but Mary decided to just go for it and dodge Naomi’s feet by going between them in order to reach the ever-elusive elevator doors. The tiny woman’s thinking wasn’t clear, but then again, maybe there was something in the back of Mary’s mind that told her it would be okay if she got killed, then it would all be over, and she would finally be at peace. Whatever the case, Mary ran straight towards the backs of Naomi’s heels.

It was the shortest route to just go between the giantess’s colossal feet, so that’s where Mary ran to. Up above, the clueless titaness leaned on the table with her elbows as she picked at the food more and more. Naomi relaxed a little and changed her posture. She propped her heel up against her left leg, and set the backside of her toes directly in front of little Mary. It couldn’t have been more precise if she had done it on purpose. Mary panicked and fell to the ground as Naomi’s arched sole hovered high above her. Just in front of Mary, on the floor, the ball and toes of Naomi’s foot were holding the unfathomable weight of her heel high above. Looking up, Mary saw the smooth heel of Naomi poised above her. It was ready to come down directly on top of her at any moment. Mary panicked and started to messily crab walk backwards to get out from under her heel. If Naomi had decided to set her foot down for any reason, then Mary would have been squashed without a doubt.

Mary managed to get up and run to the side where Naomi’s foot had previously been resting. The steamy outline of her footprint was still visible on the cool tile but it was quickly evaporating. However, there was still enough time to see how big each one of Naomi’s toes were as the tiny Mary ran past the steamy toeprints.

Mary finally reached the safety of the elevator doors. She leaned up against the closed doors and panted heavily as she tried to catch her breath. Just then, Naomi’s foot stepped back to its original resting place, before it tauntingly blocked Mary’s path. The skin of her sole, heel, and toes squished out slightly as they received the unfathomable weight of the giant woman. Mary couldn’t believe how lucky she was. Just five seconds ago she had been right where those toes had just landed. Any mistake and she would have been a goner. Mary didn’t think her heart could sink any further, but that realization made it sink to a whole new level.

Mary hit the button for the door, and it opened. She walked inside, completely worn out. Hitting a button, she cried silently as the elevator rose to the top. She had survived death twice just now and was having a tough time processing it. But luckily, Mary was able to pull it together before the doors opened, revealing the top of the table. She saw giant plates, hot dishes ready to be served, and a very surprised Naomi.

“Mary!” the giant woman exclaimed. “I was wondering where you were!” Naomi smiled at the tiny woman on her table. “Did you walk all this way? I thought you would just go to the front door and use the bell for tiny people, uh..., I’m sorry, I mean, for regular people.”

“Oh, I’m sorry. I-, I- didn’t know I was supposed-,” Mary was cut off.

“Hold on, I can’t hear a word you’re saying,” Naomi shook her head in mild annoyance at the music she was playing. She walked back to her shelf and turned the music way down. Mary watched each and every step Naomi took, feeling the table rumble just slightly from each footstep. “Now what were you saying, Mary?”, she said walking back toward the shaken up little woman.

“I-, I-,” Mary laughed nervously, “I just wanted to surprise you, is all,” Mary sagged her shoulders in defeat. What would be the point in telling Naomi what she had just gone through? Would Naomi even understand? And even if she did, it would only make her feel bad. So, Mary thought it was just for the best to not tell Naomi about her near life and death experience near her feet.

“Oh, well nice job!” Naomi chuckled. “And speaking of surprises, I have one for you!”

“For-, for me?” Mary asked, a little nervously.

“Mmm-Hmm,” Naomi said excitedly. “Can you guess what it is?”

“No, I can’t…,” responded Mary, shaking her head. “I have no idea.”

Naomi leaned on the table and hovered her face over the tiny woman. “Mary, I want you to be a giant.”

Mary heard what Naomi said, but was confused, “But I’ve already been a giant before, Naomi.”

“No,” Naomi said, realizing she hadn’t explained herself properly, “like, I want you to be a giant permanently, like me. The same size as me and everything, not like when you were enlarged for your jobs.”

Mary was taken back. It was such a strange and unexpected offer from Naomi. “W-what?”, she said, still not sure she understood.

“I view you like a friend, Mary,” said Naomi. “You’re the only one who has reasons to hate the tiny people, just like I do, and you’re also the only one who’s ever done things to them that I’ve also done.” Naomi laughed a little bit, “So I guess we have a lot in common.”

“I-, I don’t know what to say,” Mary said, still in disbelief at Naomi’s offer.

“So you’ll take it, then?” Naomi asked excitedly.

“Well, what about William...and the kids? And... where will I live?” Mary had a thousand questions buzzing in her skull, but she also didn’t want to pass up the chance of a lifetime either.

“Well, I’m not making William a giant, Mary. He already causes enough problems at the size he is now,” Naomi laughed a little to herself. “The kids have to stay small too, I can’t have everyone becoming giants now. And, as far as living arrangements are concerned, you can live in the guest apartment I have.”

“Guest apartment?” asked Mary. “You have a guest apartment? What for?”

“I know,” said Naomi. “It sounds stupid, but I had it built way back when I thought there were way more more giants that lived on the earth, thinking that someone would ever come to visit.” Naomi laughed a little again. “I was so naïve. You can guess how often that has happened. Most giants back then wanted their own territory, so I was very isolated from everyone. And now that most of them are gone, there’s no use for that apartment. But then I thought, well, what about Mary?”

“I can’t believe it,” said Mary, “I would love it-” Mary was starting to get excited.

“Really?” Naomi asked enthusiastically. She wasn't sure if Mary would want to take her up on her offer, so to hear her say that was a big relief to Naomi.

“Yes!” Mary answered her. “I’ll do it!”

“Great,” smiled Naomi, “let me go grab the sizer, I set it by the front door, thinking you would be coming in that way.” Naomi walked around the corner out of sight from Mary to the front door. Mary couldn’t believe the turn of events that was happening. Naomi came back, holding the portable sizer in her hand. “Here we go, little one.” Naomi gently plucked Mary up off the table and set her on the cold hard tile in front of her feet. Mary looked at Naomi’s monolithic toes before her. It was hard to believe that, just a few minutes ago, she had just been running for her life from them.

ZAP!

Mary felt a tingle of electricity course throughout her body as everything around her came to a normal size. The light cleared, and Mary looked around, completely amazed. “Wow, everything looks so… so… normal!” Mary covered her mouth with her hands. “And you, you look so…normal!”

Naomi smiled and excitedly reached forward and hugged Mary tightly, “I’m so glad you like it.”

“Like it?” asked Mary, “I love it.”

Naomi released Mary and looked at her. “Geez Mary, you look awful! You need a good bath.”

“I know,” replied Mary sheepishly. “I haven’t changed since my first job in New Mexico.”

“You smell like it too,” Naomi jokingly plugged her nose.

“Oh, I’m so sorry…” said Mary apologetically. Mary still felt inferior to Naomi and was embarrassed by her appearance.

“It’s okay, you can bathe after you eat,” Naomi said. “But first, I’m starving. Let’s have a bite and then we can get you all fixed up. You’re about my size, I think, so I’ll get you some fresh clothes.”

“I can’t thank you enough, Naomi,” said Mary as she sat down and started to eat.

“Can you imagine Will’s surprise when he sees you, Mary?” Naomi asked with a grin. “He’s never seen you as a giant before, that’s going to be a lot of fun for you.”

Mary laughed and swallowed the mouthful of food that she was chewing. Then she paused and took a drink of water. “So, one thing I hadn’t thought of was, sex. How am I ever supposed to have sex with William again?” Mary wondered, asking Naomi.

“You mean you don’t think that William can’t take care of you at your new size?” Naomi cocked an eyebrow provocatively, but Mary wasn’t sure if she was joking or not.

“Well, he’s just so small now,” said Mary. Her face grew sad as she was coming to realize that now. “You’re right, I’ve never seen him tiny before, I don’t have any idea what that will be like.”

“Trust me, there is plenty William can do for you at his size, Mary. I’ve learned a thing or two from these tiny people over the years.” Naomi smiled at Mary. 

“What do you mean by that?” Mary said, completely straight-faced, and a little horrified. 

“You don’t need much, Mary,” Naomi scoffed. “Trust me, William will be more than enough for you.” Naomi raised her eyebrows and pursed her lips, “Or anyone, for that matter.” Naomi said as she finished her plate of food. Mary finished her plate as well and pushed it out of her way. She didn’t ask Naomi any more questions, she was afraid to learn the answers. “Now, let me get you some clothes. And I’ll call the maintenance department so they can give you a proper bath. I have a new supervisor, I think you’ll really like him,” Naomi said. 

Mary nodded her head excitedly. For the first time in her life, she was looking forward to the future.

 

 

End Notes:

Leave a review if you liked it! Or send me an email with your thoughts!

 

Mary's Bath by carnage
Author's Notes:

Added May 2, 2020 [F/fm, Feet, Crush, Insertion, Vore, Humiliation, Violent, Odor]

 

Mary quietly walked into the pristine bathroom. She held her arms meekly and stepped slowly toward the bath. It was filling up with freshly purified water as little workers scurried all over the place getting things ready for her. Mary smiled weakly at them and watched them work for a few more seconds. A pile of clean clothes was neatly stacked on the countertop for her. Mary couldn’t wait to change into some clean clothes.

 

Looking toward the mirror, Mary caught sight of herself. She hadn’t seen herself in quite some time, and it caught her off guard. She hadn’t had a chance to change or shower since the night of her initial rampage in New Mexico. She had quickly left on the train with her kids before getting captured, or saved rather, by Naomi. Then she was brought “home”, locked in a box, and forced to crush her own home the next day. Mary had been so busy that she hadn’t realized just how much time had passed.

 

It was a frightful sight; Mary almost didn’t recognize herself. Her hair, which was usually long and flowing, was greasy and matted down. Her face was ripe with smeared make-up from all the crying she had done since her first enlargement. Her eyes looked more like that of a racoon than the beautiful woman she was. She couldn’t believe Naomi just had dinner with her looking like this.

 

Mary reached up and gently felt her cracked lip. It stung a little as her fingers gently grazed across the wound. She noticed that her fingernails were filled with dirt and the polish was almost completely gone. Her clothes were torn and tattered, covered in stains. Even her shoes, her favorite pair of Converse sneakers, were dirty and stained. 

 

She shook her head in morbid amusement, ‘I can’t believe I was ever scary as a giant, looking like this,’ she thought, momentarily. Mary didn’t understand the fact that little people didn’t care all too much about who was stepping on them or what they looked like, just that they survived. 

 

Mary slipped off her right shoe, revealing a very dirty sock, covered in dirt and sweat. She pushed off the other shoe and it was much the same. It took a few seconds, but the intense odor rising from her dirty sweaty feet hit Mary’s nose. She couldn’t remember a time when her feet had smelled so ripe. Regardless, she reached down and pulled off each sock, one by one. Her feet weren’t in great shape either, they were dirty and the nails were chipped. 

 

She pulled off her shirt from over her head and dropped it on top of her socks, trying to cover up the stench, even a little bit. Raising her arms up, Mary realized just how drenched with body odor she was from her armpits as well. She hadn’t been able to apply deodorant for a few days now. She grimaced with disgust thinking about her smelly shirt mixing with her socks, which made the combined odor even worse.

 

Mary looked over her body, examining the bruises on her ribs. She touched them softly, but they didn’t hurt. She unclasped her bra and let it fall to the floor. Her breasts were relieved from captivity and could breathe now. Her bra smelled of sweat, but it was a sweet smelling sweat, not like her feet or armpits. She looked her breasts over, watching them wobble back and forth as she turned from side to side to examine them. They were not sore, nor did they have any bruises on them. She was lucky in that regard because she had always had very sensitive breasts and nipples.

 

Mary unbuttoned her pants and let them fall on top of the heap of clothes at her feet. There were a few bruises on her legs, but no big ones thankfully. She pulled down her underwear, revealing a sore backside and a very tender vagina with the surrounding hair matted down from sweat. She turned around in the mirror to look at her backside and saw no bruises. She was thankful for that as well.

 

Mary had no qualms about the little working people seeing her naked either. She felt very calm and comfortable with herself. She looked herself over in the mirror one last time, admiring herself and starting to get a little bit of her smile back. It had been an emotionally exhausting week being at Naomi’s disposal. And besides that, she really hated herself for what she had done to countless little people. But then again, she found herself hating them more and more with each passing day. She started to think that maybe Naomi was right about them. She was wrestling with guilt, but she was starting to win the battle against it.

 

Her thoughts were interrupted by the rotten stench of dirty clothes assaulting her sense of smell again. She saw a laundry chute with some buttons next to it. ‘What are the buttons for?’, she wondered. ‘Were they for Naomi to use?’ She didn’t know, but she still opened it and looked inside. It was dark and quiet and seemed to go into some sort of basement. Without second guessing herself, she shoved her dirty clothes down the chute. She gave an audible “ick” and shook her head with disgust. She couldn’t believe she had worn those clothes for so long now.

 

Down below, the clothes fell into a laundry department run by another team of little people. It would fall onto a table connected to conveyor belts that sent the clothes to different areas to be washed by hand. The crew on the table would separate the laundry and send it to the correct cleaning teams. Usually Naomi hit the red button, alerting the little employees that a load was incoming. But since Mary hadn’t hit any buttons, this pile of clothes caught them off guard, falling directly on top of them, trapping them under piles of stinking fabric. It would be quite a while before they would work their way out from under them.

 

Up above, Mary was unconcerned with the fate of her clothes as she shut the door. She was just glad the awful smell was gone. She turned around and walked back toward the bath, surrounded now by tons of little people running around on the tiles ready to climb scaffold, platforms, cranes, or whatever else was needed. Mary’s heart leapt with excitement at the prospect of having a bath. But there was also a slight twinge of guilt and nervousness at being tended to by so many little people. But deep down, she was really looking forward to it.

 

She took another step forward and looked down at where she would step into the bath. Then, her eyes widened as she gave a loud shriek. Standing at the head of the bath was her son, Max.

 

“Max!” she yelped, “What are you doing here! I’m trying to take a bath!” Mary instinctively covered her breasts and crotch right away.

 

“Mom, it’s okay!” he shouted. “I’m in charge of this department! This is what I do for Miss Naomi.”

 

“I don’t want you here, Max!” she blurted, “I don’t feel comfortable, it’s not appropriate.”

 

“Mom, it’s not like that at all,” Max said, reassuring his giant mom. “This is work, it is just a job. We need to be able to have a professional relationship.”

 

“I understand that, Max,” she said, “but this is weird.”

 

“I thought that you’d be proud of me…,” Max said confused, “Miss Naomi is super happy with my work, I don’t know why you wouldn’t be.”

 

“I am proud of you, Max....,” Mary answered consolingly.

 

“Then just let me do my job,” Max said.

 

Mary hesitated for a few seconds, then she dropped both of her arms to her side in defeat. “Fine,” she said, “but don’t call me ‘mom’.”

 

“As you wish…...Mary,” Max said with an awkward pause. It sounded super weird calling his mom by her name, but he was excited to ‘show off’ his crew and show her how ‘important’ he was.

 

His giant mom’s form loomed overhead as she entered the almost full water. Max could objectively tell that his mom was very pretty, but he had no sexual feelings for her whatsoever, so he didn’t have to try and hide any awkward boners around her like he did Naomi.. But still, seeing her giant body move so gracefully and powerfully instilled a deep admiration and awe in him. 

 

As Mary was getting in, she slipped against the smooth tub and fell in the rest of the way. She landed comfortably on her butt, but inadvertently splashed gallons of water on some of the crew. Mary’s boobs bounced as her giant body crashed down. The water came just up to her nipples if she sat straight up. She covered her mouth with her hand in shock and looked around wide eyed for a few seconds. After realizing nobody was seriously hurt, she laughed a little.

 

“Oops!” she smiled, “Sorry guys, I hope I didn’t get you too wet!” Mary was genuinely relieved that she hadn’t hurt anybody, but her tone sounded very calloused. Max was already a bit frustrated with her and tried getting people back into position. Some workers had been swept away from the splashing waves of bath water and were scrambling to get back to their posts.

 

“It’s okay,” he reassured her. “It’s no problem. Nothing we can’t handle.” Mary began running her hands, cupped with water, along her arms and started cleaning off her arms. The water turned murky and dirty right away. “Okay, mo-, uh, I mean, Mary,” he stuttered. “Place your arms on these platforms and put your hands into the scaffolding in the marked areas.”

 

Mary looked at the convoluted setup and lifted her arm out of the water, dripping and splashing water all over the little workers on the platform and scaffold rigs. Mary did the same with the other arm as well. Max thought it was amazing to see her move like that. And it was fascinating to see so many people soaked because of her careless actions. But they knew what to expect in this department and they were aware of what was involved in doing these baths. That’s why they were paid hazard pay. 

 

The little people used extension poles to scrub and wash Mary’s skin all along her arms. Down at her hands, crews were cutting and smoothing out her long fingernails and removing tons of dirt and filth from beneath them.

 

“Okay, very good,” smiled Max. “Now place your feet on the resting spots at the other end.”

 

Mary did as her son told her and lifted her feet out of the water and placed them where there were two crews of people waiting for them. The little people were completely dwarfed by her giant feet, but that was something they were used to. But what they weren’t prepared for was the gut-wrenching smell coming from them. But at least her soles weren’t plastered with red blotches. A sight they had been seeing all too frequently from Naomi lately.

 

Two pressure washer operators repelled down on top of Mary’s toes and started blasting them with water. From her big toes down to the pinky’s, dead skin and dirt came off, revealing the clean pristine skin that Mary naturally possessed. They scrubbed out underneath her toenails, clearing out any remaining filth. Then dutifully crawled between her toes, regardless of the smell, and washed them out with soapy water. This tickled Mary and she jerked her feet slightly as she let out an audible giggle.

 

“Oh, you guys!” she laughed, “That tickles!”

 

They were used to that and were always prepared for a stray tickle or two. So nobody working on her toes or on her soles were caught off guard. Max sighed with relief; these guys were true professionals. The more the little workers scrubbed and washed her feet and toes, the better they looked, and the better they started to smell. Mary wasn’t concerned at all about the smell to the little workers. In fact, she could not have cared less, she had completely forgotten about it.

 

There were so many other things to get done, and Max was trying to make sure everybody was doing something. He wanted to get people started on her armpits since she already had her arms raised on the platforms. Max ordered the trimming crews to one of her pits and instructed them to trim her hairs and wash every last pore. They no more than touched a soft fold of skin with a scrubber and Mary jerked violently, raising her hand out of place, tossing one of the nail workers into the ocean of bath water. 

 

“Oh my gosh, that tickled!” cried Mary, “I didn’t expect anyone there!” After laughing for a few seconds, she eyed the flailing nail curator in the water. “Come here, you,” she said with a smile. She picked him up from the water and placed him back on the side of the platform. “You have to be careful you know! I’m very ticklish!”

 

Mary set her arm back in place, unknowingly setting in on a person that was in the wrong place at the wrong time. He was completely smothered under her arm. Max didn’t notice, but the other co-workers from that area started raising quite a scene. When they caught Max’s attention, and he realized what had happened, he addressed his giant mom.

 

“Mary, you have to lift your arm up for a minute,” he said.

 

“Huh?” She asked sleepily, obviously enjoying the pampering. “Why?”

 

“Because someone got caught under it,” he said sternly, “Now lift up your arm.”

 

“Someone got caught under my arm?” Mary asked. “How on earth did that happen?”

 

“Just lift it up so we can get him out!” Max screamed.

 

“Where are your manners, Max?” asked Mary playfully. “No ‘please’?”

 

“Lift up your arm, please,” said Max with frustration.

 

Mary smiled and lifted her arm. The little worker was gasping for air and crawled back toward the edge, being helped by a few of his co-workers.

 

“I told you,” Mary said, “you guys have to be careful!” Mary set her arm back down and most of the little people got back to work almost immediately. The lucky employee who was just saved needed a little bit of a breather. Max looked at his mom with surprise and a little fear. He had never seen this side of his mom. She just nonchalantly teased that little worker. He had seen her either feel incredibly guilty, or just lose it and murder tens of them. But teasing was new. But Max would prefer watching her tease them than kill any of them, even by accident.

 

Mary leaned her head back, closed her eyes, and focused on all the feelings coming from the little people crawling on and around her. She could get used to this. She felt a small wave of power and prestige come over her as she was tended to. But even more amazing was the slight arousal she felt coming from between her legs. It was definitely a strange sensation for her. She had only ever experienced fear or anger around the little people, so to feel anything sensual was a welcome change.

 

Mary enjoyed every single sensation coming from the tiny crews of people that were cleaning her. Her feet were finished, and they looked and smelled amazing now. Her toenails were cleaned and trimmed as well. The same was true of her hands, all her nails were smoothed out and dirt free. Her cuticles had never looked better. She even made it through both armpits getting trimmed and scrubbed without flinching...too much. The hardest part was having to sit still as crews of cleaners tended to her face, cleaning her skin and dressing a few wounds here and there. 

 

The last two things to finish were her hair and ears. Mary’s head laid peacefully on the headrest while the rest of her body was submerged in the warm water of the bath. The water was filthy, but she didn’t care. Most of the crews were tearing down and starting to clean up, but the hair team had their work cut out for them. It was a lot to wash, rinse, and brush out. Fortunately, they had large pieces of machinery that made the task much easier.

 

Mary slept soundly as the last two pieces of scaffolding were pushed up to her ears so they could be cleaned out. Her snoring was subtle, but very audible to the little people. The little crews squeegeed out her ears and removed piles of wax to be picked up by the trash crew below.

 

“Man, I’ll never get used to the way this stuff smells,” said Sam, a new hire that had been working in maintenance for about three months now.

 

“Well, you’d better,” said another worker, Sarah, as she kept cleaning. “It’s all I’ve done since I got hired.”

 

“Oh, that’s not true,” said Mandy, another girl working on the outer rim of Mary’s ear. “Sometimes it’s toe jam too!” Mandy laughed a little at her own joke.

 

Sarah nodded in agreement, “Yeah..., earwax, toe jam, fingernail dirt, plaque from her teeth… it’s fucking pathetic. I can’t believe my life has come to this. I got this job because of the insurance and the hazard pay, but honestly, I really don’t think it’s worth it.”

 

“Oh, what I wouldn’t give to be in their position,” sighed Mandy.

 

“Right?!” giggled Sarah, “Must be nice…, imagine if things were reversed? I’d fucking squash these two giant bitches for sure.”

 

“Whatever,” said Sam, “I’m just glad her dipshit of a son forgot about the teeth cleaning routine too, otherwise we’d have to do it for his giant bitch of a mom too.”

 

“Praise, God…,” Sarah said, “And she used to be a tiny person as well! You would think she’d have a little sympathy for us!”

 

“I don’t think God exists,” sighed Mandy as she removed another piece of filth from deep inside Mary’s ear canal, tickling her. Mary’s head twitched slightly and her snoring resumed. “If this is the kind of life a “god” wants for me, then he doesn’t exist.”

 

“You’re probably right,” said Sam. “Or maybe he just has a weird sense of humor.”

 

“You know, if this giant slut ever gets shrunk by Naomi again, I would not mind seeing her get squashed. Her and her stupid son,” Sarah said as she diligently kept working.

 

“Okay, can we talk about how messed up it is that her son got this job?” said Mandy.

 

“I heard he has a thing for Naomi,” replied Sarah.

 

“Really?” asked Sam, “Because I heard Naomi has it bad for the director, the chief assistant.”

 

“Uh, well, duh,” laughed Mandy, “she only gave him a blowjob the other night when we were called to her office for makeup and nails.”

 

“What!” said Sam, “No way!”

 

“Haha! Yeah, right there in her office!” laughed Sarah, “Can you imagine if this giant bitch knew that?”

 

“I wonder if he’s told her…” Sam wondered out loud.

 

“Yeah right, he’d be a dipshit to tell her,” said Mandy, “Especially now that she's a giant.”

 

Meanwhile, as the three ear cleaners continued to gossip and complain about the giants, the trash crew down below collected the remaining pieces of wax, dead skin, and other debris. Others started cleaning up the machinery and started to tear down and put away the scaffolding. Max looked at his watch and clipboard, he was still a little overtime, but it was much better than the first time he’d done it for Naomi.

 

“I don’t know what else I could have done better,” Max said to Lindsey who was finished with work and standing next to him. Lindsey’s father hadn’t missed a beat after nearly getting splattered by Naomi’s toes a mere few hours ago. He was back at his station and had pressure washed Mary’s toes as well. Max  had assigned Lindsey to assist him and help keep things on schedule.

 

“What if this process was done first?” she asked pointing to the spreadsheet, “Then these two things could be done simultaneously?”

 

Max nodded thoughtfully, “Yeah, we might try that next time. You’re going to make me look good.” Lindsey smiled, and nodded her head and looked at Max. She was happy to be proving useful to him. 

 

“So, your mom is quite something, isn’t she?” Lindsey asked.

 

“What do you mean?” asked Max.

 

“I mean, look at her,” Lindsey replied gesturing to the gigantic Mary, “she’s breathtaking.”

 

Max looked at his mom, her giant features were cleaned up and she looked better than ever. “Yeah, I guess so.”

 

“I’ll never get over seeing someone hold so much power like a giantess does,” Lindsey hummed. 

 

Lindsey was still in awe of the giant beauty before them that was his mom. Max looked back at his giantess of a mom. Lindsey was right, she was breathtaking. And it was very cool getting to see all the little people taking care of her, but still having that fear of her. Max did have to admit himself that his mother's beauty made her very god-like. 

 

Just then the ear cleaning crew had finished and were climbing down when the giantess arose and looked around at everybody cleaning up and putting things away.

 

“Aww, is it over?” she asked. “Well, I really enjoyed that. Thank you, everyone!”

 

“Almost,” said Max, “next we’ll drain the tub and then rinse the dirty water off you with the shower tank.”

 

Mary’s tongue was swathing around her mouth and up against her teeth. She had a perplexed expression on her face as she fidgeted back and forth.

 

“Everything okay?” asked Max.

 

Mary smiled, “Oh yes! Everything is great. I just wish there was something I could do about my teeth; I wonder if Naomi has a spare toothbrush for me?”

 

Max facepalmed, “Oh my God, I forgot about the teeth cleaning! Hold it” he yelled over to a group of workers. “Put that platform back, we need the teeth cleaners out for work.”

 

A bunch of employees started moaning, and the faces of the cleaners that just got done with her ears were exasperated. They had thought they had gotten off without that disgusting chore, but they were sorely mistaken.

 

“Teeth cleaners?” asked Mary excitedly, “What’s that? Is that part of this too?”

 

“Yes, I just forgot is all…,” said Max.

 

“Lovely!” Mary said, “So who does that?” she asked, eyeing a group of about 6 employees coming back towards her. “Is it you guys? Are you the ones that cleaned my ears out so well? I’m so excited!” The little people however, were tired and less than enthusiastic. “And what are your names?” she asked the wore out little crew. After listening to each little person speak up, she repeated the names back to them. “Sam, Adrianna, Sarah, Mandy, Hayden, and Chrissie? Is that correct? Oh man boys, the girls have you outnumbered! Hope you can keep up!” Mary set her face up on the little platform and let the little people get to work.

 

“Why is your mom being so weird?” asked Lindsey.

 

Max looked at Lindsey with confusion, “What? She’s not being weird. What do you mean?”

 

“Yeah, she is,” countered Lindsey, “she’s asking names, being chipper. She wasn’t like this a few minutes ago.”

 

“I don’t know, Lindsey,” said Max, “I think you’re just reading too much into it.”

 

“Okay,” she said in an unsatisfied tone, “I just thought it was odd is all.”

 

Up in Mary’s mouth, the little people did their best to clean all gunk out of her teeth. They brushed and scraped her teeth as well as her tongue. Mary tried her best not to move but spit was pooling up and she had to swallow. Chrissie was standing on Mary’s tongue brushing it when she felt the tongue undulate underneath her. Chrissie fell and slid back to Mary’s throat and disappeared down the wet slimy hole. Chrissie didn’t even have a chance to scream.

 

“Oops!” Mary giggled like a little girl and smiled.

 

Everyone else stood completely still, in shock. That had never happened to any of them before, not even with Naomi. They didn’t know what to do. But before they could even think to move, Mary opened her smiling mouth and unleashed her wet sticky tongue, grabbing two of the little workers from the platform and pulled them back into her waiting mouth. Mary rolled them around on her tongue and swished them back forth in her saliva. She smiled and looked up at the ceiling, as if savoring the taste.

 

The remaining three crew members, scared out of their minds, dodged out of the way of the gigantic tongue and jumped off the platform into the tub. It wasn’t a well thought out plan, they were still trapped with the giant murderer, but they just needed to get away from her mouth. The water was still draining from the tub, but was almost empty. One landed on Mary’s right breast but the other two hit her flat stomach and rolled down into her crotch and got tangled in her pussy hairs. It caused her already tender pussy lips to swell with excitement.

 

“Oh guys!” she said with a mouthful of two tiny little people, “That tickles!”

 

“Mom!” yelled Max in panic, “What in God’s name are you doing!?”

 

“Well, you see,” Mary explained after taking a strained swallow, sending the two tinies plummeting down to her stomach, “these guys were wondering if God existed or not, and so, I am just showing them that I am their God, and I do, in fact, exist.”

 

“What in the actual fuck, you are talking about!” Max yelled.

 

Mary ignored her son and reached down to her right breast and cupped the little woman tight against her nipple. Feeling her squirm against her nipple was extremely stimulating and it made her wet. The water was almost gone, but Mary could see her lips down below starting to liquify with warm sticky juices.

 

“You need to get out of here, Max…” Mary warned.

 

“Mom, no!” he yelled, “Stop what you’re doing!” He ran closer to her and kept screaming at her even though she was ignoring him. “Mary! Stop!”

 

Mary started breathing and panting heavily, rubbing her right palm against her breast and fondling her left nipple with her left hand. The more the little woman struggled the more Mary got turned on. She couldn’t remember the last time she felt like this. Down further, the struggling of the man and woman in her hair only excited her more. The more they struggled, the more they inadvertently worked their way closer to her warm waiting lips.

 

Mary used her left hand to reach down and twirl her pussy hairs with her finger, dancing around the tiny people. Mary smiled as she listened to their squeaks of panic. Mary slowly rubbed her outer lips, spreading and fondling them until she couldn’t take it anymore. She pushed the two screaming tinies deep inside of her. The resulting surge of ticklish sensations from their tiny bodies had left Mary breathless. She didn’t understand how two tiny people could feel so good.

 

“Yes!” she sighed, still rubbing her nipple with Adrianna, the unfortunate tiny person in her grasp.

 

“Oh fuck, yes!” she muttered loudly, her body started convulsing and twitching as she held her hand still over her breast, only the subtle movements of Adrianna were stimulating her now. 

 

“Ah! Aahh! Aaahhh!” Mary gasped and panted as her pussy tightened and throbbed in a powerful orgasm.

 

The two little people below were expelled from her swollen lips as gallons of viscous fluid oozed out with them. Although the pressure had cracked a few bones here and there, they were coughing and gagging, but still alive. Mary’s body went limp as her orgasm faded away. Her panting slowly returned to normal breathing and she opened her eyes. She pulled her hand away from her breast and looked at the terrified tiny woman cowering within her grasp. Mary picked her up by her leg and dangled her in front of her mouth.

 

“Maybe next time you stupid little people talk shit about giants, you shouldn’t do it in their giant fucking ear for them to hear everything you fucking say!” Mary screamed at the poor woman in her grip, causing permanent damage to her ears. Not that it would matter much longer anyways. Mary tilted her head back and dropped Adrianna inside her mouth.

 

“Thanks for the good time though,” she said and swallowed her whole. 

 

Mary sat there, completely satisfied. The last little drops of water went down the drain when the handheld shower head turned on automatically.

 

“Perfect timing!” Mary sighed. 

 

She grabbed the showerhead and rinsed off her body, washing the sweat off her face, then slowly worked it down her body. Mary stood up, still a little wobbly from the earth-shaking orgasm she just had. Careful not to get water all over the place, she rinsed the rest of her body off.

 

As she rinsed her feet off, she noticed the two little people she shoved inside her still laying on the tub floor, unable to get away because of their many broken bones. They were trying to crawl out of harm's way as fast as they could, but it was for nothing. In the midst of the torrential downpour, a dark shadow came over them. They looked up just in time to see Mary’s beautiful face become obscured from view by her giant foot rising higher and higher into the air. All they could see was the clean, soft, somewhat reddened sole of the woman who just used them for pleasure. Her foot came thundering down right on top of one of them, Mary didn’t know which one, nor did she care. But the little body splattered all over the place.

 

“Hayden!” screamed the tiny girl with outstretched hands.

 

Mary twisted her foot back and forth, as if putting out a cigarette, desecrating his mangled corpse even more. The little woman, Sarah, could hear the squelching of his skin and cracking of his bones as his body was literally turned into paste beneath the ball of Mary’s giant foot. Sarah could only whimper as Mary raised her foot one last time. She looked heavenward toward Mary as the same foot rose ominously over her now too. She could see the flattened remains of Hayden’s body plastered to her giant sole. Sarah sobbed uncontrollably and incoherently.

 

“No…, please…,” she sniveled, “I’m sorry…, so sorry…,” 

 

Mary gave a slight smirk before bringing her foot crashing down on the tiny woman’s body, squashing it to jelly. Mary let out a deep sigh of relief as she casually twisted her foot back and forth over this one as well, grinding her body to minced meat. Mary lifted her foot up and washed her bloody sole with the showerhead attachment. The tiny bodies peeled off her skin and flowed down the drain. Once her feet and the bathtub were clean of any blood, the water turned off automatically.

 

“Perfect timing!” Mary chirped. The giantess climbed out of the tub, ignoring her tiny screaming son, and dried herself off with a towel. Most of the workers had left already, but a few had witnessed the carnage and were horrified. That’s something no one ever really gets used to, I guess. 

 

Mary put the clothes on that were left for her and fixed herself up. She looked in the mirror again. This time she was proud of who she saw. She wasn’t some weak woman that felt guilty and scared all the time. She was a strong powerful woman, a force to be reckoned with. She was very beautiful and good looking, of course, but her smile was the cherry on top of her confidence.

 

“Where is your father at?” asked Mary looking over her shoulder back at Max, “I need to talk with him.”

 

End Notes:

Review if you liked it! Always nice to see someone add this to their favorites or comment on it.

Mary’s Fun by carnage
Author's Notes:

Added May 18, 2020 [F/m, Feet, Mouthplay, Insertion, Anal, Humiliation, Entrapement]

In a matter of a couple hours, the tiny laundry team had Mary’s stinky clothes cleaned and smelling of lilac, vanilla, and other natural scents. The crew on her shoes probably had the worst experience. The insole smelled so bad that even their masks couldn’t prevent them from gagging.


However, the little workers on the shoe’s soles had a mortifying sight before them. In the treads of the converse were tiny bodies squashed tightly into the designs. A few random limbs and body parts were in the smaller treads, but complete bodies were entombed in the bigger treads. All the same, the crushed corpses had to be scrapped away and disposed of. Since these people weren’t crushed by Miss Naomi, there was no need for any team to identify them in order to send standard letters of apology to their families.


Her underwear, socks, pants and shirt were just as difficult. Pressure washers, scrubbers, and soap dispensers were maxed out in order to get Mary’s clothes back to some semblance of normal again. Finally, they were folded and set on the delivery shuttle set for her room. First her clothes, then her shoes were moved by machines onto a second delivery platform. 


The final call was given and the last of the little cleaners came out of her left shoe. It was turned upright before being hoisted to the platform. Next, the final call was given for her right shoe as well, and all but one cleaner made it out. She tripped and got caught on a loose thread that didn’t get noticed when they were mending the insole. The tiny employee called out to her supervisor but she couldn’t be heard through her mask. She struggled and tried her hardest, but she couldn’t escape the tangled thread. The giant shoe was flipped upright and hoisted to the delivery platform, next to the other gargantuan shoe.


The jostling of the giant converse loosened the tiny female worker from the thread. She ran to the opening of the heel and called out for someone… anyone... to hear her. The wall of the heel was three times taller than her so jumping wouldn’t work. She tried climbing out but it was useless, she just wasn’t strong enough to climb her way out. Then the platform started its journey on the tracks toward its destination. The tiny worker’s heart sank because she realized that in a matter of minutes, she would be connected with the owner of these giant shoes. The shoes that had tiny little people like her squashed into the bottoms of them. She sat down in defeat, slumped her shoulders, and started to cry. The only other sounds surrounding her were the click clack of the tracks that the delivery platform was riding.


*** *** ***


“I can’t believe you did this!” William shouted from the floor by Mary’s feet.


“Wouldn’t you want me to?” asked Mary in retort.


“But you didn’t even ask me,” said William. “We didn’t even have a chance to talk about it.”


“Why do I need to ask you about every little thing?” Mary asked, scrunching her face.


“This isn't a little thing! This is a big thing!” William replied. “This is going to change the rest of our lives!”


“Hmm, funny,” said Mary. “I don’t recall you asking me to do these jobs for Naomi, do you? In fact, this whole mess is your fault. That changed the rest of our lives, and what did I do, William? I supported you!”


William nodded his head slowly. He agreed with Mary, but he couldn’t come to terms that he had just lost his masculinity in more ways than one. Not only did he fail in the absolute worst way to protect his family, but now his wife towered over him.


“You’re right…” William admitted sheepishly. He realized that he was going to have to navigate the emotions and feelings of not one, but two giant women now. His life was going to change and he was just going to have to keep up.


“Now that you understand that, Will, there’s something else I need to talk to you about,” Mary shifted in tone and in body language. “I have to ask why you made a decision recently that wasn’t for the benefit of our family?”


William was confused, “I-, I don’t know what you’re talking ab-”


Mary sharply interrupted him, “William! This will go a lot better for you if you answer me honestly!”


“Mary, what are you-” William tried again.


“For fuck sake, Will!” Mary shouted. “I just said that “honesty” is going to be key here. So don’t sit there and pretend like you don’t know.”


William paused and thought long and hard but his brain kept coming up with empty responses. He did not like being a tiny man, one inch tall, at the mercy of his giant angry wife.


“Please, Mary…,” William said gently. “Just…, let’s calm down and figure out what you’re talking about.”


“Calm down?” Mary repeated. “You,” she said pointing to the tiny man at her feet, “want me,” she said pointing back to herself, “to ‘calm down’?” She laughed in disbelief at her puny husband. “I see, so you go behind MY back… and I’M the one that needs to calm down?” Mary’s eyes widened as she shook her head in astonishment. “I don’t think so…”


She slowly raised her barefoot above her one inch husband. “You see these feet, William?” she asked while seductively wiggling her toes. “How would you like to be under them? Because that’s where you’re going to end up if you don’t tell me the truth.” Mary smiled solemnly and raised her eyes at him, waiting for a response.


All William could do was focus on the giant sole of his wife hanging above him. William had never seen his wife as a giantess before and it was overwhelming. He had seen Naomi plenty of times, but never Mary. And William wasn’t sure who he feared more. Mary flexed her toes and spread them, stretching and contorting the soft flesh of her smooth sole. William was so transfixed on her feet that he hadn’t responded to his giant wife’s taunt.


“10!” Mary shouted, eyeing William sharply.


“What?” asked William, as he snapped out of his stupor.


“9…,” Mary continued. 


William started stepping back slowly, but Mary’s foot followed overhead. “Mary…,” he choked.


“8…,” Mary interrupted her tiny husband's stammering sentence. Mary thought back to how she felt when Naomi’s feet were over her, even if Naomi was completely unaware of her existence at the time. Mary had felt scared, insignificant, and doomed… all wrapped up in one cocktail of emotions. Mary smiled because she knew that she was making William feel those same feelings she had previously suffered. 


William swallowed hard, and racked his brain again for whatever his wife could possibly be talking about. William was breathing heavily and stared at the floor, but to Mary, it looked as if he wasn’t paying attention to her.


“7!” she shouted and brought her foot closer to him. The back of her heel fell to the ground with a thud. Mary’s foot was close enough now that he could smell it’s sweet smelling aroma of the oils and lotion the bath crew had applied.


“I’m sorry!” William shouted.


“For what?” asked Mary, lowering her bare sole ever closer toward him. Her teasing was slowly starting to turn her on.


“For whatever I did to make you mad, Jesus, Mary!” William shouted angrily. It wasn’t an unfamiliar sight to him. He had been subjected to Naomi’s feet more times than he’d care to remember. But this felt different with Mary being the one doing it to him. This was the woman he loved… and he thought she loved him. But if that was true, then why was she treating him like this? He just couldn't wrap his mind around it. 


“6…” Mary said through her teeth from above. His apology had done nothing to soften her heart toward him.


“5…” William fell down as the soft skin of Mary’s gigantic sole made contact with his puny body.


“4…” Mary smiled as she felt her skin touch William. It sent a weird surge of excitement and guilt through her. She couldn’t quite explain it… but she liked how it made her feel. A certain guilty pleasure she had never experienced.


“3…” William’s struggles were useless as her foot pressed him into the floor and her soft skin started to envelope him.


“2…” Mary couldn’t see her husband’s struggling, but she could feel every movement against her skin, and it felt magical.


“Last chance, my little husband,” Mary called down to the tiny man under her feet. But there was no response. “Fine,” she huffed, “have it your way.” Mary took a deep breath, “One....,” she sighed dramatically and let the weight of her foot rest on him completely.


Mary just sat there, not moving her foot, just enjoying the strange sensations of William wiggling and squirming under her. She had never felt this before. Sure, she had stepped on people with her shoes, but she couldn’t feel them against her sensitive skin. And the only two people she had squished barefoot were stomped on rather quickly. Hardly any time for her to relish the feeling.


As Mary recalled squishing people under her barefoot in the tub, she daydreamed about the powerful orgasm that had led up to that moment and she began to get turned on again. That familiar, yet unique, tingling in her womanhood had come back. Her sensations of excitement from feeling William underfoot was channeled toward that good feeling she was experiencing. And any feelings of guilt she may have had a few moments ago were starting to vanish.


Mary’s breathing became more labored as she pressed her foot down on William, causing a surge of powerful emotions to wash over her. She slowly twisted her foot back and forth, like she was sensually grinding out a discarded cigarette. Every movement she made against her husband's tiny form sent a shockwave of pleasure to her moistening lips. 


Mary kept fantasizing about her bath and every little thing she remembered only turned her on more. Thinking about the workers laboring over her, the tiny woman that tickled her nipples, how good the tiny people felt inside of her, and how fun it was to step on them and eat them. Mary let out a little giggle as her fantasy removed her from the present situation, and she temporarily forgot about William. She reached down toward her sensitive area and slowly massaged her groin through her pants.


William, however, was in hell...again, this time suffocating under his wife’s foot. Feelings of claustrophobia overwhelmed him when he couldn’t move his arms or even turn his head due to the weight of her powerful foot. When Mary began twisting her foot back and forth, that unleashed a surge of pain that took his torment to a whole new level. Her foot was starting to sweat a little, and the soft rubbery skin mangled his body like playdough. As Mary’s heart rate increased, William could hear the loud rhythmic beat getting louder and louder through her soles. And the more she got turned on, the more her feet began to get warm and sweat.


Mary gently reached inside of her pants and slowly massaged around her soft labia. Her fingers instantly became wet from the thick juices flowing from her excited sex. Mary closed her eyes and began to gently stroke her clitoris, all the while fantasizing about the little people. The type of people she was once one of herself. It was at that moment that she had lost all identity with her former size and life. She fantasized about feeling them inside of her, squirming, struggling, and bringing her pleasure. She longed for that feeling, and she wished she could have that now instead of her fingers. She couldn’t wait until the next time she could experience that again.


Mary then remembered what the tiny cleaners had said about Naomi and her husband. Mary’s eyes opened and she stopped touching herself. It was as if she momentarily forgot but had just been rudely reminded. Her horny feelings dissipated as her anger and jealousy washed over her. As the feeling from her womanhood lessened, she became aware of the tickling of the tiny man under her right foot. The tiny man that was her husband. HER husband. 


She lifted her foot up, which allowed William the chance to breathe some fresh air. Mary pulled her foot back and hovered her toes over him. “How dare you…,” she growled as she lowered her toes on top of him, squishing him between her big and second toe, securely holding him in place. “You really thought I wouldn’t find out about you and Naomi?” she hissed as her cold eyes stared intently at him.


William suddenly realized what his gigantic pissed off wife was talking about. Memories of being inside Naomi’s mouth and getting sucked off flooded his mind. “Mary, I’m so sorry, it wasn’t my fault!” he shouted from between his wife’s toes.


“So you admit it?!” she asked sharply, “It’s true then?!” Mary squeezed her toes together in anger, forcing all the air out of William’s lungs.


“She just did it on her own…” William wheezed as he struggled to get the words out. “I had nothing to do with it! I swear!”


“Did you ask her to stop at any point?” Mary crossed her arms, her gigantic gaze intimidated William.


“No…” William gasped. He had considered lying, but the look in her eyes was enough to scare him straight.


“Did you go off?” Mary said, asking a follow up question.


William hesitated slightly before bursting out into sobs, tearfully shaking his head yes. William did feel bad about what happened, but he was even more fearful of Mary’s anger. He had considered saying no, but he knew Mary would find out, and that would be a fate worse than death.


Mary looked at him with shock, disbelief, and hurt. “You disgusting, pathetic man,” she said lifting her toes over him and smashing them down on him. William cried out in pain as her gigantic toes pressed down on him. Mary twisted her toes back and forth, smashing William in all directions. Watching him scream and cry as she hurt him with her toes made her feel much better. 


“You deserve this!” she called down to him. “I didn’t ask for any of this! It’s all because of you that we are here.” Mary stopped moving her foot and smiled as William struggled to move between two of her toes. Her arousal was starting to come back, thanks to his energetic squirming between her toes.


“Mary…” he panted, “I love-,” Mary squeezed her toes and cut William off.


“Bullshit!” Mary screamed. “I ought to just stomp on you here and now and…” Mary stopped mid-sentence, an idea forming in her brain. “No…” she smiled, “I have a better idea for you.”


William’s blood froze cold when she floated the idea of stomping him. Did she mean to stomp on him as punishment? Or to kill him? He didn’t know, and was terrified of what his gigantic wife had meant. But even more frightful was the new idea she had. William was rapt with fear.


Mary laid back on her bed, swinging her legs up in the air high above her face. William was clenched tightly between her toes, it felt like he was on a hellish roller coaster ride about to throw up. William caught his bearings while Mary’s feet hovered in the air above her head as she laid on her back, smiling up at her tiny husband. Mary brought her feet over her face and opened her mouth, sticking out her tongue as far as it would go. William saw her smile as he felt her toes grip on him loosen. Before he had the chance to sceam, he fell through the air, coming closer and closer to Mary’s open mouth. 


SPLAT!


William landed on Mary’s soft wet tongue. Mary giggled and withdrew her tongue into her mouth. “Bulshzeye!” she said with a mouth full of tiny man. She sloshed him around and poor William found himself banging against her teeth and the roof of her mouth repeatedly. He was drenched in her saliva. He was coughing and sputtering constantly, trying his best not to swallow it. But it was inevitable, he ended up drinking tons of his wife’s spit as she toyed with him in her mouth.


After William was thoroughly coated in the viscous fluid. Her cavernous mouth opened wide. William looked up to see her fingers casually approaching him. William cowered toward the back of Mary’s throat, careful not to fall down her esophagus. Mary struggled to pinch William between her fingers that were being shoved into her mouth. Caught between the soft wall of flesh behind him that led to the pit of her stomach and her pinching fingers before him, William was literally between a rock and a hard place and didn’t know what to do. Mary stuck her tongue out as far as she could, rushing William right into her waiting fingers. She pinched a leg and pulled her husband out of her mouth. William slid through gallons and gallons of salvia that had pooled up in her mouth.


“Mmmm…,” Mary cooed, “let’s get one thing straight, when I want you to get out of my mouth, you’d better do as you’re told, Will.” Mary closed her mouth and swallowed her excess spit. William only nodded his head in defeat as her saliva dripped from his soaked body. “Good,” smiled Mary. “Now, for the reason I put you there in the first place.”


“What?” asked William in a terrified voice as he was lowered further and further. After a couple seconds he was face to face with Mary’s bare sex. The strong aroma of her sweat and sex juices surrounded him. Mary’s vaginal folds dripped with the nectar of her womanhood.


“Well,” Mary said, “like you always say, Will, spit is the best lubricant out there.” Mary brought William up close to the first few folds outer lips. “Although, from the looks of things,” Mary pined, “it doesn’t look like you needed any lube, does it?” William shook his head no. “Oh well, good practice for next time, I suppose.” 


With that, Mary stuck him into the wet dripping cavern before him. “Oh yes…,” moaned Mary. William was gently massaged into the sensitive folds of skin surrounding Mary’s vagina. His face was pressed into her outer lips, and then the opening of her vagina as she pressed him deeper and deeper. William gasped for air the best he could until his body was shoved into the tight opening of her vagina. There was no reprieve for William there, it was tight in all directions as her throbbing walls pummeled his tiny body. With no air, William tried to squirm his way back out to breathe. 


“Oh yeah…,” sighed Mary. “That’s it…,” she moaned. “Squirm…, squirm for me.” Mary let out a little laugh because she couldn’t believe how good he felt. It was even better than the two tinies in the bathtub. Just when William thought he was going to slip out and get some air, Mary cruelly pushed him back inside with her finger before it went back to massaging her clit. He would have to start the squirming process all over again. 


William was getting more and more angry with Mary. He knew why she was upset with him, but he felt that she had no right to be mad about something he couldn’t have controlled. Not only that, but didn’t she care about him getting enough air? What if he died? How would Mary feel then? Had she lost ALL of her humanity? How could this possibly still be the same woman that was so shy and guilty about crushing a few empty homes in New Mexico?


But as William’s anger grew, he found himself getting aroused as well. The harder his manhood got, the more difficult it became to move without his body wanting to compulsively hump his wife’s giant vagina. It felt good...but it only aggravated William more and more, as he felt light headed from the lack of oxygen.


Mary was distracted with one of her hands massaging the mound of flesh surrounding her sex, and her other hand rubbing her sensitive clit. With the giantess distracted, William was able to pop his head out and catch a breath of air. The air was humid and moist, smelling of raw sex, but to William it was incredible. He always knew Mary was hot, way out of his league hot. And even though he was fighting feelings of anger and fear, his hormones took over all his rational thinking and he started humping Mary. His head was exposed, but the rest of his body was tightly held onto by Mary’s vaginal muscles. William’s throbbing penis found a fold of skin in the tunnel of her vagina that he vigorously humped. He was so grateful to be able to breathe again.


“Thank the Lord…,” he moaned.


He should have kept his mouth shut, because it alerted his colossal wife to his presence again. Mary looked down at him as she was panting and moaning. Her massive finger came before him.


“No, no, no!” he shouted. “Mary, please? Noooooooooo!-”


Ignoring his cries, Mary’s finger plunged him down deeper inside of her than he had ever been before. “Keep wiggling, Will, oh god… keep wiggling…,” she panted.


William was already out of breath and trying again to escape the gigantic sex cavern. This time he couldn’t because he kept bumping into Mary’s index and middle fingers as they gently fingered her love tunnel. Each time he made a little bit of progress, he was pushed back deep down. Luckily for the tiny man, her fingers created gaps of air that he could breathe and sustain himself with.


Then things started to get tight, really tight. Mary’s fingers exited and began massaging her labia while her other hand gently and rhythmically rubbed her clit. The giantess could feel every single movement her tiny husband made inside of her. Poor William was confused and didn’t understand what was going on. Her walls of flesh squeezed him tighter and tighter, nearly crushing his bones. He finally realized she was cumming and started to wiggle toward the outside world. Mary began orasming wildly, her pulsating muscles sent shockwaves of pleasure throughout her body. Tons of fluids were expelled out of her oozing sex cave, and then, finally, William came sliding out.


William was exhausted and panting for breath, frustrated because he didn’t have a chance to go off. He slid further and further down Mary’s vagina, toward the bottom of her lips and then onto the bedspread below him, right at the crease of Mary’s bottom cheeks. He laid on the bed in a stupor, thankful that he had survived. Mary on the other hand, was reeling from her orgasm that was still raging on. She bucked her hips and thrust wildly. Mary’s butt lifted and crashed down again and again, eventually, her cheeks landed on William, squashing him tightly between them.


Mary’s thrusting combined with William’s movements, only pulled him deeper into her cheeks. Mary hadn’t eaten in quite a while, and had just taken a bath, so it smelled a lot better than it could have. But still, William’s nose was assaulted with a sweaty ass smell that accompanied the taste on his tongue as he tried to call out to his giant wife. Mary could not hear nor feel the tiny man. She clenched her cheeks with every single thrust, which trapped William even deeper. Eventually, Mary’s movements subsided and William tried to squirm free once again. His kicking feet tickled her puckered anus which sent a shockwave through his wife’s gargantuan body.


“Oh, Jesus fuck!” she cried with tears in her eyes. “Will, is that you?!” she called. Just when she thought the orgasm she felt could not get any better, William tickling her anus was the cherry on top that she didn’t even know she needed. “Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!” she bit her bottom lip. “Keep that up! I feel-” she groaned weakly. “I feel another-” she groaned a bit stronger as she clasped her breasts. “I feel another one coming!”


William could only hear his wife’s muffled voice asking him to keep kicking. He didn’t want to, but her stimulated anus was throbbing and strangely engulfing his body. William couldn’t figure out what to do. Wasn’t the anus for expelling? Not receiving? William didn’t want to give his wife the satisfaction of moving and causing her pleasure. But he was also afraid that her anus was going to consume him and swallow him whole if he didn’t escape.


Not more than two seconds later, William heard Mary screaming in ecstasy. It almost felt painful. The pulsating and throbbing around William’s tiny body faded away. Mary sat there, soaking in the second wave of pleasure that she wasn’t expecting. Meanwhile, William laid between her two gigantic sweaty ass cheeks, wondering if the ordeal was finally over.


Mary sighed a huge breath of satisfaction and stretched out, curling her toes and rotating her neck. Her eyes opened dreamily and she smiled. She reached behind her and dug William out of her ass. She pulled him out from between her cheeks and brought him before her sleepy face. “Will, honey, I had no idea you were into butt stuff…” she giggled slightly as she studied the reaction on his face. When Will didn’t respond, Mary just smiled reassuringly at him. “It’s okay, William, I forgive you.” Mary sighed and fluttered her eyes. “That was fantastic, really… you were fantastic. And if you can do that… then I guess I can forgive you for cheating on me.”


“I didn’t cheat on you, Mary!” William screamed, finally at his wits end. “Get that through your head!”


“Will,” said Mary. “There’s no reason for you to get upset now, is there? Like I said, all is forgiven.”


“Mary, this isn’t you!” said William tearfully.


“Yes it is! This is the new and improved me!” Mary said defiantly. She hadn’t seen William cry since this whole thing started and seeing it now kind of snapped her back to her senses. And she started to feel bad about taking advantage of him.


“No, it’s not, Mary!” said William again. “The Mary I know, cared about little people and didn’t want to hurt them. Remember? We wanted to escape the tyranny of the giants together and get to a sanctuary city, together!”


Mary rolled her eyes in visible confusion. “Will, the whole reason I did any of this was because of you! You did this to me!”


“But I didn’t want you to become a monster!” William snapped back.


“Monster? Is that what you think of me?” Mary sharply yelled at the tiny man between her fingers. “Correct me if I’m wrong, William, but weren’t you the one saying ‘better them than us’, and convincing me it was okay to ruin people lives?”


“I was only trying to do what was best for us, Mary!” William explained. “To protect our family!”


“So was I!” curtly Mary replied. “And this is what’s best for us. I’m big now. We are safe. I can protect this family now, not you.” Those last few words stung William a little bit. And his face shifted from stoic to that of hurt. Mary caught the change in her tiny husband's face and felt bad. “Listen, I didn’t mean to hurt your feelings William. Honestly, I didn’t. And I didn’t intentionally try to hurt you about not getting your opinion. We’re a team right? So we need to make decisions that benefit our “team”, and we need to be happy when the other person makes good decisions for our “team” as well.”


“Then what was all this about?” William said gesturing to himself and Mary’s huge naked body. “The insertion? The butt thing?”


Mary’s eyes grew sad and looked away from William, “Because it felt good…,”


“And, why didn’t you just listen to me and let me explain what happened with Naomi?” asked William, again trying not to tear up as he watched his own wife’s giant eyes get watery.


“Because, I was angry…” Mary whispered embarrassingly. 


“See, Mary? You can’t even control your emotions. What makes you think you’re ready to be a giant?” William asked, looking at her.


“Is anyone ever ‘ready’ to be a giant, William?” Mary made eye contact with him again. “Was Naomi ‘ready’? Did that virus from 100 years ago wait until someone was ‘ready’?”


“Well no, but-” William started.


“Then how about this; you seem to already know how to handle Naomi and it seems like you have control over her to a certain extent. And since I’m not ready, why don’t you help me learn to control my emotions so I can do what’s best for us?” Mary asked sweetly to William’s delight.


“Okay, I can help you, but... what is our goal now? We can’t go to a sanctuary city anymore, you’re not welcome there.”


“I know…” grimaced Mary, “little people hate me now.”


“So, are we just going to stay here for the rest of our lives?” asked William. “I can’t do that…”


“I wouldn’t mind it…” Mary pursed her lips in thought. But before William could respond to that statement, Mary sniffed him. “Oh god… so you are that awful smell!” Mary went to her normal sized sink which was gigantic to William and washed him off with soap and water.


“I can’t think about this anymore tonight,” said Mary as she rubbed William against a lufa. “Why don’t we continue this conversation in the morning?” Mary dried him off and headed back toward her bed. “I think a good night's rest will benefit the both of us.” Mary looked around her room and didn’t see any accommodations for little tiny people like Naomi had. “Where to put you…” Mary thought out loud to herself. “I can’t have you sleep in the bed with me, you might get squished… so…” Mary caught sight of her freshly repaired and cleaned converse sneakers on the delivery platform station by her door. “Oh I know! How about you sleep in here, at least they’ll be nice and warm.”


William didn’t even protest as Mary dropped him into the shoe’s opening, he was way too tired. He tumbled safely onto the shoe’s soft insole that smelled of fabric softener with a hint of feet. The insole was soft… and William was so tired that he didn’t even care that it was his wife’s shoe he was denigrated to sleeping in.


“We’ll talk more in the morning,” Mary said with a smile. “Don’t worry, I’ll figure everything out.” And with that, Mary walked back to her bed, her feet thudding against the floor with every quaking step.


William, for one, was worried that he wouldn’t be able to wrangle his wife so easily as he could Naomi. And with that worry on his mind… he fell asleep.

End Notes:

Thanks to everyone who reads, reviews, or emails me!

Mary's Nightmare by carnage
Author's Notes:

Added May 25, 2020 [F/fm, Crush, Destruction, Mouthplay, Violent]

 

Mary didn’t understand what was going on. She was so confused. People were streaming by her, heading toward the open doors of the train car. Mary joined them in their endeavor to escape, becoming one with the screaming mob. The crowd streamed from the train and Mary looked back, it was still so full of people, like it hadn’t even dent in how full it was. Mary was thinking about how strange all of that was when, all of a sudden, a giant converse shoe descended from the sky and crushed the crowded train flat like a tin can. Mary tried to scream but nothing came out. She tried to run but she couldn’t move.

 

The sight she witnessed would never be forgotten for as long as she lived. People just like her popped like bright red cherries beneath the giant shoe. The crumpling sounds of crunching metal masked the screaming cries of the people unlucky enough to be underneath the shoe's sole. Those sounds pierced Mary’s ears like fingernails on a chalkboard. People raised their arms up by the dozens to try and stop the colossal Converse from descending on them. It was useless as their bones crunched, organs burst from tearing skin, and their heads exploded like grapes. The shoe didn’t even slow down. It was an unstoppable force of nature that landed on what used to be a crowd of people, indiscriminately crushing everyone and everything under it.

 

The boom of the giant footstep shook the earth and Mary lost her balance. She fell on to the ground, only to be trampled on by the streaming masses. It was as if more and more people were coming out of nowhere.

 

“Funny, how you don’t even stop to help each other!” said the booming voice from above. It was the owner of the giant shoe. “But I suppose that’s to be expected from tiny selfish people such as yourselves. So really, I guess you deserve this!” The voice sounded familiar to Mary, but she couldn’t quite place it. She was too preoccupied with trying to get up and run away.

 

Mary saw the colossal shoe of the other foot come into view and felt her bladder give out because her body was so entranced with fear and terror. As hard as Mary tried not to look, it was as if her eyes were drawn to every little detail they could absorb. Mary watched a family of four running for their lives, all holding hands, screaming, as they were led by the father to safety, only to be trampled and crushed under the massive rubber sole. Scores of other people were also smashed without a flinch as the gigantic shoe boomed loudly on the ground. 

 

“You all deserve this!” the giant voice called again. Mary tried to stand back up and run again, but she couldn’t. It felt like such a weird out-of-body experience. Even though she was stuck, she could somehow see everything that was taking place around her. The first shoe lifted off the smashed train car, leaving behind a pulped bloody mess of splattered bodies. Mary was desperate to escape before she found herself under another crushing footstep. She even considered praying, even though she wasn’t religious, she was willing to try anything.

 

“Please, God…,” Mary whimpered and closed her eyes tightly, fearing the boom of another giant stomp. 

 

“Praying won’t save you,” the voice called out from above. Mary’s eyes shot open in a panic, was the giantess speaking to her? But when she looked up, the woman’s gaze was sweeping the landscape, quickly and cruelly stomping out tinies as she found them trying to hide from her. “Remember,” said the voice from above, “you all deserve this!”

 

Mary saw a mother with her young child get smashed by the tip of her shoe. Then to the left, an elderely couple were stomped without remorse. People whose lives had barely begun, and those who had lived a long time, only to be unceremoniously snuffed out under a woman’s shoe. Mary started sobbing and crying uncontrollably. What did any of them ever do to deserve this?This wasn’t fair! It wasn’t right!

 

“What’s this?” asked the booming voice from above. The two giant shoes planted themselves on either side of Mary. Everyone else was gone and it was just Mary now at the feet of this recklessly evil woman. “Looks like one of you almost got away, doesn’t it?” the woman asked, placing her hands on her hips and bending over toward Mary with a wicked grin on her face. Mary looked up at the colossal woman and screamed.

 

It was her. The giant woman was Mary. Mary couldn’t figure out how this had happened! Did Naomi trick her? Was this some sort of clone from the lab? Mary didn’t know, but didn’t have much time to think as the much larger version of herself stood back up to her full height and began to laugh and smile. The giant kept her hands on her hips and lifted one leg high into the air, positioning her foot right over tiny Mary’s body. Mary could clearly see the bottom of her shoe, tiny families and other random people were flattened into the treads of the rubber sole. Mary screamed at the gruesome sight, knowing that she was going to be next.

 

“Buh-bye!” called out the giant Mary and dropped her shoe directly on top of tiny Mary. The giantess smiled and giggled as she twisted her shoe back and forth, grinding out the tiny woman beneath her. Underneath the shoe sole, tiny Mary screamed and cried as she felt her bones snap, twist, and crunch. 

 

The giant Mary lifted her foot and looked upon the wreck of the tiny woman that was underfoot. “Man, you sure are resilient, aren’t you?” The giantess lifted her foot and slammed in down on Mary again. A surge of pain bolted through Mary’s tiny body, but the shoe lifted off her again. “Huh, why won’t you just die?” said the giant, “Maybe my heel will do the trick!” The giantess giggled as the tiny woman saw the worn heel of the shoe position itself over her and come crashing down. Mary felt every bone in her body break and she could tell she lost a lot of blood. The giant Mary twisted her heel, clenched her fist and her teeth, “Take that, you pathetic piece of trash, die like a good little bug.”

 

Eventually, the giant pulled her foot back, revealing a very badly damaged, but still living tiny Mary. The giantess shook her head, “You just really don’t want to die do you?” Giant Mary shook her head and reached down, plucking the crumpled tiny woman off the ground. “Don’t worry,” the giantess smirked, “I know what to do with you.” Mary flew through the air and came before the massive lips of her giant clone. “This will work,” the giant smiled, opening her mouth wide and bringing Mary closer. “Remember,” called the giantess softly, “you deserve this, you deserve to die…” 

 

The tiny woman landed with a splat onto the giant tongue. It swished her around and eventually banged her up against her hard teeth. Mary’s tiny body couldn’t even feel pain anymore, she just wanted nothing more than to die rather than suffer anymore. The little woman was coerced onto her own giant molars. There was a slight rumbling as the hot air of a throaty giggle passed the lips of the giantess. Mary looked up, barely conscious, but she could see the other set of teeth above her. Giant masticating molars dripping wet with saliva. Mary was so excited, she was about to die, and she knew it. She couldn’t not wait for this to be over.

 

“Good-bye, Mary,” the giantess spoke, “it was nice knowing you.”

 

The little woman laying on the teeth was confused. Did the bigger version of her actually recognize her and know-

 

CRUNCH

 

The giantess snapped her jaw shut and tiny Mary was pelted with darkness before opening her eyes, realizing she was safe and sound on her bed in the giant apartment. Mary felt all over her body and, although she was drenched in sweat, there was nothing wrong with her. No broken bones, no blood, it was all a wicked realistic nightmare. Mary panted and breathed heavily, trying to calm down her throbbing heart that felt like it was going to bounce out of her chest.

 

Mary laid there, slowly starting to feel normal again. Then she started thinking about the dream she had just had. She recalled the tiny families being squished and how scared and terrified she felt when she was getting stomped on and eaten. Mary felt awful…, her lips curled into a frown and tears started flowing from her tightly closed eyes. She couldn’t believe she had done those things. She couldn’t believe that she had treated others so poorly when they were innocent and didn’t deserve it. Mary’s guilt overwhelmed her as she started sobbing quietly to herself.

 

William was sleeping soundly in his wife’s giant shoe, until he was woken up by the sound of her sobs. Although they may have been quiet to Mary, to little people, they were extremely loud. William’s groggy face tried to look out of the shoe, but he couldn’t see his wife.

 

“Mary?” he called, “Mary, are you okay?”

 

“She can’t hear you,” said a voice from the depths of Mary’s shoe. William whipped his head in the direction of the unfamiliar voice.

 

“Who- who’s there?” called out William, caught off guard.

 

“My name is Chloe,” the figure said slowly walking out of the shadows into the light shining at the heel, “she can’t hear you. It’s impossible for giants, or anyone really, to hear us from in here.”

 

“How are you in here?” asked William. “I mean, why are you here?”

 

Chloe chuckled to herself, “Well, I was on the cleaning crew, and I got stuck right over there, and yeah… like I said, nobody can really hear you from inside here.”

 

“Oh, I see,” said William, noticing her uniform and name tag. “Chloe is it? Well don’t worry, we’ll get you back to your department tomorrow.”

 

Chloe looked at William and then toward the direction of the sobbing, “She’s having a nightmare.”

 

“Well, there’s not much we can do about it,” said William curling up onto the insole again. “Best get some rest so we can do our jobs tomorrow.”

 

Chloe sat down next to William and leaned up against the wall of the shoe. “I think she feels guilty.”

 

“For what?” asked William dismissively without opening his eyes.

 

“For killing all those people,” Chloe said with a yawn.

 

“What?” asked William in confusion, “it was only four people in New Mexico, and that was by accident.”

 

Chloe scoffed, “Tell that to the people that were crushed under these rubber soles…”

 

“Excuse me?” said William defensively.

 

“She’s the owner of these shoes, right?” asked Chloe.

 

“Yeah, her favorite pair,” responded William.

 

“Well I know we dug out a lot more than just four corpses from the treads.” Chloe said flatly, having flashbacks to peeling off skin and bone from the shoe.

 

William sat up and opened his eyes, “Say what?”

 

“Well, I mean, it’s hard to tell for sure when there are so many bodies packed into the treads of a shoe, but it definitely wasn’t four,” Chloe said closing her eyes sleepily.

 

“Then how many were there?” asked William, in shock.

 

“I don’t know,” Chloe shrugged her shoulders, “maybe 100? Maybe more?”

 

William’s face grimaced and his emotions tugged at him. Could his wife really have been responsible for the deaths of hundreds? That could explain the difference in her personality he just experienced. But why didn’t she tell him about it? She had plenty of opportunities to talk about it. William was racking his brain, trying to rationalize everything when Chloe spoke and interrupted his thought process.

 

“Goodnight,” she said, “I’ll see you in the morning, if she doesn’t kill us first.” Chloe laid down, trying to find a comfortable place to sleep.

 

“She won’t kill us,” Willaim said, “I’m her-” he cut himself off, realizing that this woman didn’t realize who he was. She had no idea that William was married to the gargantuan murderer. He refrained from saying anything, perhaps that would make things easier on him for the moment.

 

“Her what?” asked Chloe, interested in what he was about to say.

 

“Her… servant,” William said, laying down as well.

 

“Hopefully that carries some weight with her,” Chloe said, drifting off to sleep.

 

William just laid there, unable to sleep. He couldn’t stop thinking about what he had just heard about his wife. When and where would she have been able to do that? And why? These questions plagued his mind for the rest of the night.

 

***

 

“Where are our parents?” asked Sasha, coming out of the shower, wrapped in a towel.

 

“I have no idea,” said Max, groggily waking up on the couch. He was so in shock and tired after returning home that he didn’t even shower or crawl to his new bed.

 

Both kids were comfortable in their new suite on the south end of the complex. It was a four bedroom apartment in the residential district of Miss Naomi’s complex where some of her higher level employees and lawyers lived. She had decided to give William and his family the best suite available, before deciding to enlarge Mary permanently.

 

“The last I heard was that Naomi called mom to her private residence last night,” said Sasha. “And she never came home.”

 

“No, but I did see her there last night,” affirmed Max, “and she did call dad late last night and asked him to come to the center of the complex where Miss Naomi lives. And who knows what happened then.”

 

“Will you please stop calling her ‘Miss’ Naomi?” Sasha shook her head in disgust. “It sounds so pretentious.”

 

“But she likes to be called that,” said Max.

 

“She’s not even here! I only call her that to her face,” replied Sasha. “Otherwise, it just sounds so… ugh… I mean, why give her any more ego?”

 

“I don’t know…” said Max sheepishly.

 

“When are they coming back? What’s the plan for today?” Sasha asked, a little annoyed with the situation.

 

“I don’t think our mom can come back here, can she?” Max said, looking at Sasha.

 

“What?” replied Sasha, “Why not?”

 

“You don’t know?” asked Max, “Mom is a giant again.”

 

“She is?!” said Sasha, nearly dropping her towel in surprise. “But, why?!”

 

“Well, Miss-uh, well, Naomi, made her a giant permanently,” Max explained.

 

“Why would she do that?” asked Sasha angrily. “Why would anyone want to be giant?”

 

“Apparently, our mom,” Max said shrugging his shoulders.

 

“You knew?” asked Sasha. “Why didn’t you tell me?”

 

“I forgot!” Max exclaimed.

 

“You are so stupid! How can you just ‘forget’ something like that?” Sasha said in frustration. “I swear this has our father written all over this. I don’t know what he thinks he’s doing. I hate the both of them so much!”

 

“Calm down, sis,” said Max reassuringly. “We’ll figure this out. The way I look at it is, mom is ‘in’ with Naomi now. So our lives just got vastly better, and safer!”

 

“Just when I get used to one thing, everything changes again… it’s just so frustrating…” Sasha explained with exasperation. “I think I’m going to talk to Naomi.”

 

“About what?” asked Max.

 

“About everything!” Sasha replied.

 

“Well, good luck with that,” Max laughed.

 

***

 

Mary woke up, feeling groggy and sleepy. She didn’t sleep well at all that night. Her nightmares kept her awake, and any sleep she did get was stressful sleep. With her eyelids heavy, she tossed her disheveled hair out of her face and crawled out of bed.

 

William himself was awakened by the distant sound of rumbling thunder as Mary moved about on her colossal bed. Two booming sounds erupted as her feet hit the floor. Mary yawned wide and stretched her arms above her head.

 

“How did my little husband sleep last night?” William heard her say as her thundering footsteps approached closer and closer. Mary grabbed her Converse and lifted it to her smiling face. “Good morning!” she said as her giant gaze looked upon the tiny man… and a tiny woman… “What is this?” asked Mary, “Who is your little friend William?”

 

Before either of the tiny people trapped within her shoe could respond, Mary dumped them out onto her waiting palm and discarded her shoe on the floor below. Both William and Chloe were laying on there backs trying to sit up on Mary’s soft and doughy palm. Mary’s other hand came nearby and her finger swirled around the tiny woman before pushing her down and trapping her under the fleshy pad of her index finger.

 

“And just who are you?” asked Mary inquisitively as she watched her limbs squirm under her finger. “Are you a friend of my husband?”

 

“Mary, please-” called William.

 

“Husband!?” shrieked Chloe, “You are married to this woman? Why didn’t you tell me? I wouldn’t have said all that stuff if I had known!”

 

“Mary, this is Chloe, she works in the clothing department, she was helping clean and repair your shoes when she didn’t get out in time. We just need to get her back to her department,” explained William.

 

Mary removed her finger and drew her hand closer to her face. “I’m sorry? Chloe, is it? What stuff wouldn’t you have said to William here?”

 

William stood up and confronted his wife’s colossal gaze. “She told me about all the people you’ve crushed and killed.” Mary looked shocked and offended. “Don’t try to pretend you don’t know what she’s talking about Mary. What’s done is done… but you aren’t a killer, you have to stop, right now.”

 

Mary’s face shifted to one of shame and regret. “You’re right, I don’t know what came over me. I feel so bad about it.” Mary’s eyes grew watery, “I just keep thinking about them and what they went though… it’s just all so horrible.”

 

“What’s done is done,” William said again. “But moving forward, you need to control yourself.”

 

Mary was teary eyed, but nodded her head.

 

 

 

End Notes:

Leave a review or email me if you liked it!

Fresh Start by carnage
Author's Notes:

Sorry for such a delay. Life has been absurdly busy. Thank you to everyone who reached out to me. Your support means the world. I'm definetely not trying to win any awards for writing, but it's nice that people like it! Hope you enjoy this chapter too!

Added July 3, 2020 [FF/fm, Entrapment, Humiliation, Lesbians, Mouthplay, Violent, Vore]

 

Mary’s Giant Apartment: 11:00 AM

 

Mary spent the majority of the day feeling sick to her stomach. She couldn’t stop thinking about her behavior over the past few days. The more she thought about it, the more she couldn’t believe the things she had done. It was totally unlike her. She had grown up hating giants and championed the rights of tiny people all around the world. But then, because of money, she tasted what it was like, to be big. Then, fueled by hatred that was spoon fed to her, she went off the deep. And more than once. But feeling bad couldn’t undo all those deaths, and Mary knew that she would have to move forward with her life.

 

She told William everything. From crushing that family in New Mexico, to the train, and even her bath at Naomi’s. William, for his part, listened with a dropped jaw. He could not understand what led Mary to think those actions were okay, even though she explained herself multiple times. Each time William tried to chastise her, Mary quickly reminded him of his role in this, and that she was merely the product of his design, even if indirectly. To William, it was normal, even acceptable, for Naomi to do horrible things like that… but never for Mary. They had spent a large portion of the morning talking, but it was starting to go around in circles.

 

“Well, for the last time,” William said dejectedly, “what’s done is done. But we have to figure out how to move forward.”

 

“Naomi has never asked me to kill anybody,” Mary said, “I can still work for her and do what she asks.”

 

“That’s not true. What about the train?” asked William. “Didn’t you kill all those people because of Naomi?”

 

“Well…,” admitted Mary, “it was never a command… it was more of a manipulation that I fell for. I just have to be smarter than her.”

 

“While simultaneously maintaining a friendship with her?” asked William. “How are you going to do that?”

 

“I know, it’s going to be hard,” said Mary. “But I really think she likes me, and I think she needs a friend more than a killer.”

 

“Sure, until she gets tired of you and shrinks you again,” scoffed William. 

 

“Shrink me?!” squeaked Mary.

 

“Mary, it’s not a real friendship, Naomi doesn’t know how to be friends with anyone. She hasn’t had a friend in over a hundred years. Why do you think she just now has decided to make someone, you, large and befriend them? She’s toying with you,” William shook his head.

“She is not toying with me!” Mary said defiantly. There was no way for her to know for sure, but she didn’t want to think that she fell for another one of Naomi’s traps.

 

“You really believe she’ll never undo your growth?” William asked, trying to get Mary to think.

 

“I didn’t think about her undoing it…,” said Mary sadly. “Can she do that?”

 

“She can do anything she wants, Mary,” answered William. “See? This is the stuff you don’t think about. This is why we need to talk about stuff before you make decisions.”

 

“Okay,” blurted Mary. “I’ve apologized a hundred times! How much longer are you going to bring it up?”

 

“I’m sorry, I’m done,” said William waving his hand in defeat. “I just, I need to go back to the suite, our regular sized suite,” he said, glaring at his giant wife, “and take a shower. I haven’t since you… well, last night when-”

 

Mary knew what he was referencing and blushed a little from embarrassment. “Well what about her?” asked Mary, looking at the tiny woman sitting next to her massive shoe.

 

“Who, me?” asked the tiny female. “Don’t mind me. I didn’t know the lives of giants was so complicated!”

 

William shook his head, still a little frustrated with Mary. “She works in maintenance. So I suppose take her back to a station so she can ride the tram back to her job, or home… she probably needs to rest or shower before going back to work.”

 

“I can take you both to the station,” Mary said and swiped both William and the tiny employee off the floor. It was so quick that it took them both by surprise. Chloe screamed from the grasp of Mary’s giant hand. “Oops, sorry,” said Mary, “guess I should have given you some warning. I’m sorry!”

 

“It’s okay,” laughed Chloe nervously. “I’m just not used to being handled by giant people. I avoid them as much as possible and my line of work doesn’t bring me into contact with Miss Naomi too often.”

 

Mary didn’t respond to Chloe and instead stepped out from her gigantic apartment, heading towards the tram stations for the little people. The stations were all within the gigantic warehouse that contained Mary and Naomi’s apartments, but the stations themselves really weren’t designed for giant people. Mary had to navigate carefully in order not to wreck anything. Her bare feet thudded softly along the floor of the station, which was empty. Absolutely no one was here, everyone was already at work

 

Mary lowered her hand to the first station and gently dumped out her tiny passengers. William and Chloe tumbled onto the platform, disoriented. “Oops,” cringed Mary, “I’m trying to be gentle, I promise!”

 

“Well keep working on it!” said William dismissively. Mary could tell he was still a tad upset with her. But really, could she blame him? “Okay,” William said, “I’m going to go home and shower. I’ll contact you later today Mary. And then… then we’ll figure out our new living arrangements.” William stepped into the tram and hit the buttons for his destination. It would automatically take him there once he entered another station's number.

 

“Bye honey!” called Mary. “I love you!”

 

William nodded his head, “I love you too…” he said cooly as the doors closed and the tram departed.

 

Mary looked down at the tiny woman looking around. In front of her were dozens of platforms and destinations, and of course, Mary’s gigantic feet and toes staring her right in the face. “What are you doing? What are you waiting for?” asked Mary.

 

“I- I can’t find the tram I need,” said the tiny woman nervously. “I live outside the compound, I need the tram that takes me to the outskirts so I can catch a bus home.”

 

“I don’t think the busses run on Saturday’s, do they?” asked Mary.

 

“Oh yeah-” coughed Chloe, “yes, I’m pretty sure they do.”

 

“Because I can always take you home myself!” smiled Mary as she reached for the nervous woman. Mary’s fingers pinched the tiny woman tightly but it only made her more anxious.

 

“Oh, -uh, no! Thank you!” called Chloe. “I can manage!”

 

“It would really be no problem at all,” Mary smirked at the obviously very scared woman. “It’s really too bad William left you here instead of helping you out, isn’t it?”

 

“Oh, he was probably just tired,” laughed Chloe apprehensively. “But really, I can manage, if you just put me down I can find my way.”

 

Mary rolled the tiny woman around between her fingers, examining her. Mary swore she could feel the tiny little things heartbeat. Mary paused for a moment and then scowled at the woman in her grasp.“You couldn’t just keep your mouth shut, could you?” Mary scowled at the woman.

 

“I-I’m sorry?” asked Chloe.

 

“Everything would have been fine with William if you hadn’t told him everything I did!” Mary shook her head disapprovingly. “I mean, come on, is that really what you think of me?”

 

“I’m sorry, Mary!” said Chloe, “I didn’t know he was your husband!”

 

“And that should matter?” asked Mary defensively.

 

“Well, everyone around the complex talks. I thought I was as good as dead when I was mistakenly sent to your room. I was just talking until you eventually found me and… well, whatever…” Chloe trailed off, as she pushed against the gigantic pads of Mary’s thumb and forefinger.

 

“Found you and what?” asked Mary, raising her eyes and tightening her grip.

 

“Found me and-” Chloe choked, “killed me.”

 

“Really? Is that what you think of me? A murderer?” Mary scrunched her face in disappointment. “What had you heard about me?”

 

“I cleaned some of the crushed people from your shoe myself, Mary,” Chloe said with a little irritation. “And we had heard about this new woman, Mary, that Naomi was using for rampages… and then... and then... the bath massacre stories started floating around… I just had you pegged a certain way.”

 

“You know I have a lot to patch up with Will now, right?” said Mary, dismissive of the tiny woman’s fear. “I feel so angry that I could just squish you right here and now.” The tiny woman between Mary’s fingers started getting nervous. Chloe started begging and pleading. It was all just so predictable, Mary had seen it all before. “However, I want to offer you a job.” Mary looked at the tiny sobbing woman, waiting for a response, but she couldn’t stop crying. Mary continued, “I want to offer you a job working for me.”

 

“Work for you?” asked Chloe between wiping her tears.

 

“Yes,” Mary said smiling, “Naomi has William as an assistant, so I figure it’s only fair that I have an assistant too! Besides, I can use you to control the narrative about me around the company.”

 

“Can- can you do that?” asked Chloe.

 

“Well-,” giggled Mary, “your only options are, you can take my job offer or you can get squished between my fingers. The choice is up to you. What will it be?”

 

“The job! I take the job!” screamed Chloe. “I’ll be your assistant, I’ll do whatever you want!”

 

“I thought so,” smirked Mary. “Now, run along home and clean up. I’ll have you start Monday morning. Take the weekend to recoup yourself.” Mary set Chloe down on another platform, one that had a tram set to go to the outer rim of Naomi’s giant complex. Chloe was released from Mary’s fingers and ran toward the tram. “Oh, and Chloe?” Chloe turned around to see Mary’s beaming face. “If you decide to run away, or don’t show up, I will personally pay your neighborhood a visit for my next rampage. And I will find you, wherever you are.”

 

Mary wiggled her bare toes ominously and Chloe nodded her head in fear. She knew that she and all her co-workers were embedded with microchips that took their vitals and gave Naomi a GPS location on their whereabouts. It would be pointless to even run.

 

“Monday morning,” shouted Chloe, “I will be here.”

 

“Good,” said Mary sweetly with a smile. Before Chloe’s tram left, Mary turned and headed back toward her new apartment. She didn’t understand why, but being mean to Chloe had turned her on and she could feel herself getting wetter and wetter. Mary slammed her door shut, “God, what is wrong with me?” she murmured. 

 

Naomi’s Office: About 3:00 PM

 

Sasha had in mind to complain to Miss Naomi herself for turning her own mother into a giant permanently. Sasha had the idea that she could get through to Naomi. But Naomi, as always, only sees the world through her point of view.

 

“I’m sorry, I don’t understand what you’re complaining for?” asked Naomi. “Wouldn’t you want your mom to be gigantic to protect you?”

 

“We didn’t need protecting until you came along, Naomi. That’s my point,” Sasha said after having gone in circles with Naomi.

 

“Right…,” Naomi agreed, “but you need it now, more than ever, so you should be thankful. Do you have any idea what would happen if I reshrank her? People would treat her just like they did on the train. Do you remember? Aren’t you glad I came and saved you? You probably wouldn’t even be here if it weren’t for me.”

 

“If it weren’t for you is exactly right!” Sasha screamed. 

 

“You don’t sound very appreciative, Sasha,” frowned Naomi. “I gave you and your family a place to live, you all have jobs, and your mom is in a position to take care of you in ways she couldn’t before. What do you want from me, kid? Do you want me to undo everything? Because I can’t.”

 

“I- I don’t know…,” sighed Sasha deeply. She didn’t know what she expected from Naomi. Did she really expect Naomi to understand how she felt? Would Naomi have been moved to change her back? Then Sasha would have to live with an even more fractured relationship with her mom if Naomi did something that Mary would have resented Sasha for.

 

“I think I need to teach you a life lesson, Sasha,” smirked Naomi.

 

Sasha’s sad face snapped to attention, “W-what do you mean, ‘life lesson’?”

“You’ll see,” smiled Naomi as she swiped the tiny girl off her desk and dropped her gently into her purse. Naomi looked at the clock and Sasah tumbled around in the giant’s belongings. Lipsticks, gum, and other objects pounded into Sasha’s tiny body. Everything you would expect in a woman’s purse Naomi had on a gigantic scale.

 

“No!” yelled Sasha in protest. “My dad is not going to be happy with you if you do anything crazy to me!”

 

“Oh, my dear,” said Naomi sweetly, “that is part of the life lesson!”

 

William’s Tiny Apartment Suite: About 4:00 PM

 

William showered and was getting dressed into fresh clothes when his phone rang. He looked at the ID and was surprised to see Barry from the Legal Department calling. 

 

“Barry, what can I help you with?” asked William.

 

“Well, I needed to get your approval for the apology letters. There’s been a lot lately, more than we’ve ever had, more than I can remember, and we’re starting to get backed up. I just need you to log-in and approve them.”

 

William grabbed his electronic tablet from his desk and opened the company app. “Holy shit, there’s almost 30 names here…,” William scrolled through the list and eyed the cause of death, “almost all of these are labeled ‘wrongful death’ with the notes saying ‘accidental crushing or accidental consumption’.”

 

“Almost all deaths are labeled that… regardless of Naomi’s true intent. This letter protects her from fines from the tiny United States government. Accidental deaths are 50k payouts, with intentional deaths being a one million dollar payout.

 

“I’m approving them now,” William said as he clicked each box next to each name. “And who determines if they are accidental or intentional?”

 

“We do,” affirmed Barry, “which is why there’s never been a million dollar payout in the time I’ve been here.”

 

“Has anyone ever challenged them?” asked William. “Because both you and I know that these deaths were not accidental… at least not 90% of them.”

 

“Who would want to challenge her, William?” Barry said. “As long as she pays her fine to the government, they are satisfied and will toss out any legal challenge that comes to her. I think they are just grateful they have a civilized relationship with her that they are not going to do anything to disrupt that.”

 

Williams' heart sank when he saw a second batch of letters with six names attached to it. They were labeled as ‘accidental’ still, but the name attached to the form was ‘Mary Harrington’. William opened up the letters to see that they must have been the six that Mary killed during her bath. William became angry all over again. “Well, we are lucky then,” he said, shaking his head and clicking the last few approval boxes.

 

“But I am worried… because, to be honest William, we’ve only ever had maybe 5-10 accidental deaths a year. These 30 were all in the course of a week. I’m just concerned she might be going through something that we are all going to pay the price for.”

 

“What do you want me to do, Barry?” asked William. “It’s not like I can just make her stop.”

 

“How many deaths can there be before the government starts getting nosy and declares martial law on her?” asked Barry. “This is a real concern.”

 

“You just said that they were happy to have a ‘civilized relationship’ with her,” William said. “Just keep giving them their money and they’ll be fine. I’m not worried.”

 

“Yes, but like I said,” explained Barry, “they are okay with a ‘civilized relationship” in which there were only 5-10 deaths a year. Even normal sized companies have a death margin. But we’re already at 30 plus! And she just called another performance review with some staff members, and she’s called Mary to her private residence. I’m just reading the writing on the wall, is all, William. I’m worried the government is going to get suspicious.”

 

“She what?!” called William. “How do you know that?”

 

“We see all requests that go through the system. She asked for the 4 lowest performing salespeople… again. And although she didn’t put a reason down, you know, as well as I do, where this is headed, William.” Barry reiterated again, “She’s out of control, William. We have to do something.”

 

“Son of a bitch!” William yelled.

 

Naomi’s Private Residence: About 5:00 PM

 

“W-what are we doing?” asked Mary, nervously eyeing the four terrified people on Naomi’s table.

 

“I’m teaching you how to do a performance review,” said Naomi nonchalantly. “I figure I need to train you how to help me out around here.”

 

“Performance review?” asked Mary. “But it’s five o’clock on a Friday evening, shouldn’t they be going home?”

 

“Yeah, well my last meeting ran a little overtime,” said Naomi, eyeing tiny Sasha hidden in a jar on her kitchen shelf that went completely unnoticed by Mary.

 

“Okay,” said Mary peering down at the little people, “how does this work?”

 

“Well Mary, here are their sales for this week,” Naomi handed Mary a sheet of paper. “And these are what their fellow salespeople were able to accomplish,” she said, handing her another piece of paper.

 

Mary quickly tried to make sense of the numbers, but felt there was an error. “Wow, either there was a mistake, or these are just really bad,” admitted Mary.

 

“Isn’t that odd?” smiled Naomi. “You rampaged New Mexico on Monday, and our insurance sales skyrocketed. Everyone performed remarkably well, except for these four.” Naomi looked at the four tiny salespeople and shook her head disappointedly. “How did you go the whole week not making any sales?” 

 

“Yeah, how is that possible?” asked Mary in confusion. “It was low hanging fruit this week. What was even the point of the rampage if you don’t sell?” The little people didn’t say anything and just instead looked around nervously.

 

“Hey!” Naomi lowered her face to the people, “Mary asked you a question. Don’t be rude.” 

 

One of the little men stepped forward and offered their reasoning. “We are protesting!”

 

“Protesting?” Mary asked with a cocked eyebrow.

 

“Yes, we felt it was unethical to sell insurance because of this company's practices. We didn’t feel comfortable. What happened in New Mexico was inhumane.”

 

Another saleswoman stepped forward as well. “People died. And it was just to make money. So we refused to sell.”

 

“That was your grand plan?” asked Mary, looking at them confused. “What in the world did you think that would accomplish?”

 

“It got your attention, didn’t it?” the salesman replied.

 

“You’re right, it did,” said Naomi. “But if you don’t agree with it. Why didn’t you just say so? I’m sure we can release you from your sales contract.”

 

Mary looked at Naomi nervously. It was obvious that she was speaking out of both sides of her mouth. Sure, she’d release them, but how? “So... should we let them get going and have William fill out their paperwork?” asked Mary, nervously.

 

“Yes!” exclaimed Naomi. “But first, we should have a going away party for them. A toast, don’t you think?”

 

“I don’t think-” Mary was cut off.

 

“Come on!” said Naomi, grabbing some wine glasses and her favorite red wine. She set the glasses down on the table which towered over the terrified employees. Naomi poured two glasses a third of the way full and set down the bottle. Mary half thought that she must have been wrong about Naomi. Maybe this really was just a toast!

 

“Thanks…” said Mary, reaching for her glass and taking a sip. Both of the giant beautiful women took sips as the little people looked on, wondering what was really happening.

 

Naomi looked at the little people. “Oh, I’m sorry? Do you want some?” she asked. “I’m afraid I haven’t got any glasses your size,” she teased. “But maybe me and Mary could share with you guys!” Naomi giggled. The little employees, well, former employees actually, shook their heads no and declined as politely as they could. “Nonsense!” Naomi called and plucked two of them up as they were backing away. She released them over her glass and let them splash into the wine. Naomi smiled as she watched them struggling to stay afloat. “There, now Mary, you take the other two.”

 

Mary looked at the two people swimming in Naomi’s wine and then to the other two tiny people on the table slowly backing up with nowhere to go. Mary didn’t want to hurt anymore people. But she also didn’t want to piss off Naomi and have her reduce her size back to normal. Thinking of her own self-preservation, Mary quickly snatched up the screaming people and dropped them in her drink. She watched as they too were struggling to stay afloat.

 

“There,” said Naomi, smiling. “Now we can all have a drink!” The two struggling people in Naomi’s drink looked up and saw her monolithic face draw closer. Her lips curled around the glass as she tilted it towards her mouth, causing gallons of the alcoholic beverage to flow into her mouth. Her loud gulps reverberated in the giant glass. Just as the liquid current started to take them towards her mouth, Naomi pulled her lips away and swallowed what was in her mouth. The two tinies were much further down in the glass now.

 

“Are they okay?” asked Mary.

 

“They’re fine!” Naomi said laughing and smiling. “Please,” she continued, “take a drink! Let’s celebrate!”

 

“Uh, okay,” said Mary, lifting the wine glass to her lips. The little people were banging around in her glass as she moved it around. They had already swallowed quite a bit of the wine themselves and were having a tough time staying orientated. Mary took a sip and the little people screamed as her giant mouth hovered over them with tons of the red liquid gushing into her mouth. Mary pulled away and swallowed.

 

“What are we celebrating, anyways?” Mary said, casually looking into her glass to make sure the two little people were still there.

 

“Our friendship, of course!” Naomi said cheerfully, taking another drink. The screams of the tiny people in her glass rose to fever pitch and Naomi laughed as their shrieks reached her ears. “Oh, will you guys settle down! There’s nothing to worry about!”

 

Mary watched Naomi and smiled to herself. There was something funny about watching her beautiful friend teasing the little people. Mary paused a moment and thought it through. Friend? No, that was dangerous thinking. Naomi was not her friend. Naomi could turn on her in an instant. Mary just needed to remain alert and wise to Naomi’s games.

 

“Would you like some more?” Naomi asked as she refilled her own glass, submerging the weary tinies in a maelstrom of wine.

 

“Uh-, no, thank you,” said Mary, snapping out her thoughts and back to reality.

 

Well, sort of. She absentmindedly took a drink of her wine, not giving consideration to the two flailing swimmers in her glass. She put her lips on the glass and tilted it back. Wine was rushing past her lips and down her throat. The current was so strong and forceful that neither one of the tinies were able to scream or call for help. They both swam against the current, but for one of the tinies, the former saleswoman, it proved to be too little too late. Her little body flowed past the glass and soon found herself bouncing across Mary’s gigantic tongue as the liquid pushed her toward the back of her dark throat.

 

“NOOOOOO!!!” she screamed as she disappeared down Mary’s esophagus.

 

As soon as she felt something, Mary snapped fully back to reality and looked in her wine glass to see only one tiny person.

 

“Oh, my god!” she gasped. “Oh, no!” Mary looked in a panic at Naomi. Naomi looked at May with big eyes and started laughing.

 

“Mary!” she said. “You weren’t supposed to drink them!” Naomi couldn’t stop laughing. She looked down at her own glass, the struggles of the tinies were growing faint. “Well I guess you guys DO have something to worry about! Big mean Mary drinking you down!” Naomi looked back at Mary and stifled a giggle.

 

“I didn’t mean to do that!” Mary said, still in shock. She was trying to turn over a new leaf, but instead had condemned another living person to her stomach. 

 

“It’s okay,” Naomi said, calming down from all her laughing. “I was actually playing a game with you.”

 

“You what?” asked Mary, feeling stupid that she hadn’t noticed Naomi’s trick.

 

“Yeah,” Naomi giggled. “I was seeing who could drink their wine without swallowing these little traitors. First one to gulp a tiny loses! And you lost!” 

 

Mary was surprised. It seemed so obvious now, how did she not see Naomi playing a game?

 

“Here,” said Naomi, “let me level the playing field and we’ll go for round two.” Naomi slammed back her wine and let one of the little people swish into her mouth. She swallowed him whole with her wine. “Ahh!” she gasped, “I love this wine! I’m so glad they can make it for me. Sometimes alcohol will dilute when it gets enlarged and it is just so bland.”

 

Mary didn’t know what to say or do. She and Naomi each had one tiny person left in their drink. Mary didn’t want to swallow them, but she also didn’t want to endure Naomi’s wrath. So Mary decided it would just be best to go along with her and sacrifice this one tiny little life for her own safety.

 

“What does the winner get?” Mary asked, wondering just how high the stakes were.

 

“A kiss,” Naomi said without missing a beat. “The loser has to kiss the winner.”

 

Mary smiled mischievously at Naomi. “You’re on!” she said, taking another gulp of her drink. Naomi looked at Mary, impressed that she so readily took to her game. For the little man in Mary’s glass however, he was in hell. He didn’t have the strength to keep swimming and he knew his only way out was into Mary’s mouth.

 

“They taste extra good soaked in wine, don’t ya think?” Naomi said, taking another sip. Naomi’s tiny person watched in horror as the giantess’s lips pressed against the glass. He too recognized that his only way out was to be swallowed alive by his former boss.

 

Mary felt it was best to let Naomi win her own little game. So she brought back her last little bit of wine, as well as the little tiny man, and let them both flow freely into her mouth. She could hear the faintest plea as she shut her mouth and swallowed. The feeling was comparable to having a whole grape in her mouth. And doing it on purpose this time was different for Mary. She really enjoyed it, as much as she tried to fight it. It was fun. And she felt herself getting wet just like when she teased Chloe at the tram station earlier.

 

Naomi just sat there, smirking at Mary. Then she brought the last of her wine to her lips and swallowed, silencing the screaming sounds. The grape-like sensation of swallowing the tiny person felt good to Naomi, but granted, it was something she was more accustomed to than Mary.

 

“Looks like I won!” goaded Naomi. “Come on! Give me my prize!”

 

Mary smiled warmly at her and stood up off her stool and leaned in closer to Naomi. Mary stumbled a bit, the wine had affected her more than she realized. She wasn’t a drinker and so she wasn’t used to it. But catching herself, she paused just briefly before Naomi’s smiling face. Mary’s eyes scanned across her face and she felt herself getting even wetter. Mary would have had to be blind if she didn’t think Naomi was gorgeous.

 

Naomi stayed where she was but firmly fixed her gaze upon the exquisite beauty of Mary as she pulled her face closer. Their lips slowly pressed against each other and their eyes instinctively closed. Slowly, they started kissing each other gently. Both of them were feeling waves of excitement explode through their bodies. Naomi put her hand behind Mary’s head as the kissing got more passionate. Soon, Naomi’s tongue was snaking into Mary’s mouth. She could hardly be restrained!

 

Slowly, and sensually, Mary worked her tongue into Naomi’s mouth. That’s when Mary released the little man from her drink that she’d been hiding in her mouth. She let him go into Naomi’s waiting mouth as she bit and kissed on her tongue. Naomi suddenly felt him hit the back of her throat and her reflexes instinctively swallowed.

 

“What in the-” Naomi said, backing away from Mary’s face.

 

“Shhhh!” Mary said, holding up a finger to Naomi’s lips. “I tricked you!” she said. “I never swallowed him, so,” Mary said teasingly, “looks like I’m the REAL winner!”

 

“Why, you sneaky!” Naomi said in disbelief.

 

“Shhhh…,” Mary said, again holding her finger back up to Naomi’s lips. “Give the winner her prize now.” Naomi paused and smiled at Mary. There was a glint in her eyes before she closed them and went back to passionately kissing Mary.

 

From up on the shelf, in the jar, Sasha tearfully watched the whole exchange. She wasn’t sure what the life lesson was that Naomi wanted to teach her, but one thing was for sure: she hated the giants.

 

The little guy in Mary’s mouth had just been through what was the worst ordeal of his life. He was swished around by Mary’s tongue. Then she put him underneath it, almost suffocating him. Then, when he wasn’t being suffocated, the building up saliva nearly drowned him. It was no use to fight against the weight of her tongue, he couldn’t escape. But right when he thought he was going to black out and die, Mary’s tongue started pushing him up and out of her mouth.

Had she changed her mind, he wondered? But there was no such luck as he found himself slipping and sliding onto a completely new tongue, that of his former boss. He didn’t have a chance to get his bearings before he hit the soft flesh at the back of her throat and slid down the dark pit.

 

Her throat muscles instinctively grabbed him and enveloped him, pulling him down into her stomach. The flexing muscles felt like they were going to crush him if he didn’t die of suffocation first. Further and further he slid until plopping into Naomi’s gigantic stomach. It was filled with wine and was extremely dark. He splashed to the surface where he could breath in the air pocket.

 

That’s where the other two salespeople already were. They were splashing and crying out for mercy and help. But it was no use. There would be none. A piece of something drifting by allowed them to grab onto it and float around before the stomach acids made short work of them. He was silent, too tired and weak to speak. But the other two silently sobbed and cried to themselves. They had no idea their stint would have led to this.

 

In a couple minutes, the crying became faint and the stinging sensation became stronger and stronger as Naomi’s stomach acid ate away at them, melting the skin and flesh from their bodies. And in just a couple more minutes, they succumbed to their wounds and died.

 

Meanwhile, the two giant women grabbed and kissed each other without a worry or care about the four people they just killed. 

 

From over on the other side of the room, the elevator doors opened and William bolted into Naomi’s private residence. “What have you guys done?” he yelled at them.

 

The two giant women paused and looked toward William.

 

“Oh, shit...” said Mary.

 

 

End Notes:

Leave a review or email me if you liked it! Thanks for your support!

Lessons Learned by carnage
Author's Notes:

Added July 12, 2020 [F/fm, Foot, Crush, Destruction, Violent]

 

“I don’t understand!” said William from across the room. His voice was barely audible to the giant women, but Mary knew what he was saying, even before he said it. She could hear the hurt in the inflection of his voice.

“William, I-,” Mary stammered as she started walking towards him. Naomi just looked on with curiosity.

“You promised, Mary!” he started. “You promised; no more hurting or killing. And now, on top of that, you’re kissing Naomi like it’s no big fucking deal? What the fuck is wrong with you?” Mary stopped in her tracks. She was hurt to her heart hearing William say those scathing words.

“William, I’m so sorry…,” she said, tears welling up in her eyes.

“You’re sorry?” William asked in disbelief. “You’re… sorry?” he said again for emphasis. “Mary, I spent the night in your shoe. You tormented me! Made me feel so guilty! I was practically raped by your asshole!”

Mary towered over William as she slowly approached him again. He had to crane his neck just to shout up to his giantess of a wife. She knelt toward him and held out her hand. “Please, William, I am so sorry. Please get in my hand so we can talk about this.”

William was so angry and frustrated, he just looked at the giant hand of his wife before him. But after a few waiting seconds, he sighed and climbed into her waiting palm. The wrinkles and grooves in her skin served as foot holds. Laying in her palm, Mary lifted him before her gigantic tearful face. 

“I know,” she said. “I know, William, I’ve been awful, this is my fault. I am so sorry. No ‘ifs’, ‘ands’, or ‘buts’.

“Mary, this is so hypocritical of you!” William shouted angrily. “Do you think that an apology can undo everything you’ve-,”

“Yes, I know it’s hypocritical!” shouted a frustrated Mary. The tiny man in her hand covered his ears to protect himself against the deafening blast of her voice. William looked back up at her, ready to give her another earful, when the silhouette of Naomi emerged from behind Mary.

“I’m sorry,” Naomi said. “What’s going on now?”

Mary nervously turned towards Naomi. “I promised William that I wouldn’t hurt anymore people.” 

“That’s it?” Naomi asked, looking at the couple with a perplexed look on her face. “That’s the issue?”

“That’s not all, Naomi. I also got angry with him when I found out you pleasured him, and I hurt him physically, punishing him pretty severely,” Mary said in an embarrassed tone.

“Wow, Mary,” said Naomi, raising her eyebrows. “I didn’t think you were the jealous type. I can’t believe you did that to our poor William.”

“‘Our’ William?” Mary asked.

“Of course!” smiled Naomi. “Your husband, and my assistant!” Naomi looked down at tiny William in Mary’s hand, then back to Mary. “So then, why did you swallow that poor saleswoman, Mary? Why did you kiss me? If you promised to be good?”

“I was afraid to tell you I didn’t want to do it…” Mary said looking at the floor.

“But I thought you liked teasing the tinies?” said Naomi, putting her hand on Mary’s shoulder. “Why didn’t you tell me? You were afraid of me? Why were you afraid of me?”

“Because I was afraid that you would shrink me again if I didn’t go along with everything you said…” Mary said dejectedly.

“Shrink you?” asked Naomi. “Now why would I shrink you after going through all that work of growing you and giving you the spare apartment?”

“I don’t know,” Mary said, closing her hand over William and looking at Naomi. “That’s what Will said you would do, and so it just made me nervous.”

“Well, even if I wanted to, I can’t shrink you,” explained Naomi. “I used the permanent sizer for you. Remember? Only I can activate it. And the research that went into that machine is safely locked in my desk. And the professor who designed it has sadly passed away. So no one can use that tech against us… including each other.”

Mary felt a wave of relief wash over her. Her spirits were instantly lifted as the pit in her stomach went away. “Really?” she asked, almost elated.

“Of course!” said Naomi. She switched her tone to a playful taunt, “Now, why on earth would little William there try to plant such an idea like that into your head?”

“I- I don’t know…” Mary said uncurling her fingers like the pedals of a flower.

“Sounds like William is jealous of us, Mary,” Naomi said peering at the tiny man in his wife’s palm. “Aren’t you William?”

“Jealous?” shouted William. “Jealous of what?”

“Who knows, William,” barked Naomi. “Our size? Our friendship?” Naomi turned toward Mary and smiled sweetly again. “Mary, I think you need to spend some time with your husband and talk some sense into him. Maybe we can continue this tomorrow evening? For now, I think it would be best if you got William out of here before I do something I regret.”


“Sure, Naomi,” Mary said looking into her hand. “I will definitely talk to him.” Mary bowed her head, closed her hand, and slunk out of Naomi’s apartment.


Naomi put her hands on her hips and shook her head. “What am I going to do with that man?” She let her arms flop to her side in frustration and headed back into her kitchen. She paused for a moment before remembering the tiny girl in a glass jar. Naomi glanced up at her curiously. Sasha was curled into a ball, clutching her knees, her eyes were glazed over like she was in another dimension.


Naomi’s giant hand grabbed the jar and held it before her face. “Sasha?” she asked. “Did you see all that?”


Sasha didn’t really respond other than a broken up nod.


“Aww, what’s wrong honey?” asked Naomi with a frown. Naomi paused, waiting for a response from the tiny girl.


“It- it’s all of it…,” Sasha squeaked. “I don’t get it, that wasn’t a lesson! What was the point of killing random people or kissing my mom just because you want to? And besides that, you turned mom and dad on each other, which makes it harder for them to reconcile.”


Naomi smiled and turned the jar upside down, slowly, allowing Sasha’s tiny body to slide into her palm. She landed with a soft thud into the warm flesh of Naomi’s palm. She set the jar down and brought her palm before her face. Naomi smiled and laughed through her nose.


“My dear sweet child,” Naomi said slowly, “that’s the point. That’s the lesson! These little people are disposable to me, they are nothing. And I can play your parents like a fiddle. My point, Sasha, is that I can do what I want. And who is going to stop me? You need to understand that.”


“You can’t be serious,” Sasha said with Naomi’s tree like fingers curling upwards. “That’s the stupidest ‘life lesson’ I’ve ever heard in my life. That’s not even a life lesson! That’s just a power trip, that’s what it is!”


Naomi cocked an eyebrow. “Huh, well, well, it seems like someone needs to learn a lesson in humility!”


“What?” asked Sasha, a little concerned now.


“Yeah,” smiled Naomi. “I think you need a little lesson in humility. How does maybe spending the night in my slippers sound?”


Sasha was speechless.


“Oh wait, you’ve already been in there. Hmm… that won’t work,” the giantess said, tapping her finger against her chin. Then she stopped and smiled. She slowly turned toward Sasha. “I’ve got just the thing for you.”



William and Mary’s Apartment


“Why couldn’t you just leave us alone, Will?” Mary asked with irritation.


“Don’t you see, Mary?” William called from his wifes colossal hand. “She’s playing the both of us. She’s trying to turn you against me.”


“Why?” asked Mary, “What purpose would that serve?”


“She’s bored, honey,” William sighed. “She’s toying with us.”


“No, William,” Mary chided. “She hasn’t had a friend in years! Now I’m friends with her and you just don’t want to admit that.”


“Do you really want to be friends with a person like her, Mary?” William asked. “We need to break free from her grip.”


“Why would I want to do that, Will?” she asked. “I’m totally fine being friends with her. She seems like a good person once you get to know her.”


“Where is my wife?” William sulked. “You know, the one who cared about people? The one who wanted to escape the tyranny of the giants? Where is she? Cuz she’s definitely not here! All I see in front of me is a sadistic monster!”


“I’m right here, William!” Mary shouted at her little husband. “I do! I care about people!”


“How many people have you killed Mary?” William shook his head, “I bet you’re close to 40 or 50 aren’t you?”


“Those don’t count, William! I promised AFTER all those things happened that I would be good…,” Mary’s eyes welled up again.


“Mary,” William started, “what happened to those employees at the job performance tonight?”


Mary furrowed her eyes in anger and she began squeezing his tiny body. “How dare you?” she growled through gritted teeth. “How dare you bring that up!”


“Mary, honey,” William gasped, “you’re hurting me…” but his voice fell on deaf ears.


“That was an accident!” claimed Mary. “I had to do what I did to stay on Naomi’s good side. You remember, right? You told me that she would shrink me if I did something that upset her. So of course, in an attempt to appease her, I went along with her game. You got inside my head! Those deaths are on you, and you alone, you stupid, insignificant man!”


Mary waited a few more seconds before releasing her fingers vice like grip on William and he breathed a sigh of relief. “Mary, you really hurt me…” he panted.


“I’m-, I’m sorry…,” Mary said, having calmed down from her brief bout of anger. “I don’t know what came over me.”


“Mary, I love you so much,” William said gently, “but this is how you've changed ever since becoming a giant. This isn’t you! You’re making excuses for murdering people!”


“Well, it’s your fault,” Mary said much more calmly now. “If you hadn’t gotten into my head, I would have never done that.”


“I know, I know,” said William. “Let’s not play the blame game, Mary. She’s turned us on each other. We need to start calling out her behaviour. She’s getting out of control. She’s already killed about 30 employees this past week alone.”


“Jesus…,” Mary said.


“Protecting this family means that we stand united against her. We have to appeal to her senses. But we can never ever allow anything to come between us Mary.” William looked his wife in her giant watery eyes. “Especially not Naomi.”


Mary shook her head. “I agree.”


William started tearing up. ‘I’m so sorry for all of this Mary. I know you didn’t ask for any of this. I should have never involved you.”


Mary shook her head, “No William. I’m glad you did, because now we can go through this together. And we can help each other.” Mary paused for a moment and bit her lip. “Although, I know I’ve been more of a hindrance than a help recently. But if you hadn’t been quick on your feet with your ideas, even your idea of using me for a rampage, then who knows… maybe Naomi would have killed you too.”


“That thought haunts me daily,” William admitted.


“I can’t imagine how angry I would be with Naomi if she did that…,” Mary said.


“Think of the anger that the families of the people you killed must feel towards you, honey,” said William.


Mary closed her eyes, letting a single tear drop from her eyelids. “I know…,” she choked. “I’m trying not to think about that.”


From there, William was able to slowly repair the damage in his relationship with his wife. Mary came on board with the idea that they would need to reign in Naomi from her destructive ways if they were to have any semblance of peace. And after making a game plan for how to handle Naomi, they were able to fall asleep peacefully together for the first time since they could remember.


Naomi’s Office Late at Night


“I’m not stepping into that thing!” Sasha said standing before the active portal before her.


“Somehow, I knew you’d say that,” smiled Naomi. “But you claim this is only a power trip for me and your mom. You really need to treat yourself and experience it for yourself!”


“But I don’t want-” Sasha suddenly gasped in fear as Naomi’s gigantic finger came toward her. Naomi flicked her finger against the tiny girl and watched as she was flung effortlessly into the portal.


“Have fun!” Naomi laughed, watching Sasha disappear into the bright buzzing light of the portal.


Somewhere Outside the Complex


Sasha fell backwards with a thunderous crash. She landed on what felt like hard rocks. If it weren’t for her jean shorts, she would have scratched up her backside pretty badly. Her arms landed at her sides to absorb her fall but her short sleeve t-shirt provided little to no protection for her arms. Sasha looked around and came to the horrifying realization that she was laying on a tiny neighborhood. The rocklike feeling under her butt were the various homes of the tiny people and her arms had scraped themselves on the cars and streets.

 

The portal closed and Sasha instantly started hyperventilating. She instinctively kicked and tried to get out of the rubble of the destroyed homes she was crushing underneath her enormous body. Her haphazard flailing only served to cause more untold amounts of destruction to the little world beneath her.


She eventually caught her bearings enough to stand up and get off of everything. Her sandaled feet were planted harmlessly on two different streets. Her hand was tightly covering her mouth as she looked at the tiny world around her. Then she realized something. This wasn’t some random neighborhood. This was her old neighborhood that she used to live in. This was the city of Littleton. Looking off in the distance, Sasha could barely see Naomi’s complex on the horizon. Tears started popping from her eyes and streaming down her face when she thought about the possibility that she may have just killed some of her former friends or family.


“Oh my god! Oh my fucking god!” she kept repeating to herself. “This can’t be happening!”


Out of the corner of her eyes, she saw movement from below. People had almost instantaneously started running away from her. The area immediately under her was almost completely obliterated into dirt and rubble. No one was running from that vicinity. They had in all likeliness been crushed to death.


“I’m so sorry!” she choked out loud to the little people screaming and running from her. In her mind, this was a disaster, a total nightmare. This wasn’t powerful. This wasn’t fun! She wanted nothing more than just to go back home.



William And Mary’s Apartment


William and Mary woke up to a thunderous boom.


“What was that?” asked William, waking up from between his wife’s breasts.


“I don’t know, was it thunder?” asked Mary.


“I’ve never heard thunder like that before,” said William. “Look our the window.”


Mary got up with William safely carried along with her as she walked over to a window in their apartment. She opened the blinds and they both peered in the distance toward the city.


“Oh my god!” said William. “Another giant! And it’s attacking Littleton!”


“Holy shit, that’s Sasha!” screamed Mary.


“What?!” screamed William, trying to get a better look. “That can’t be! She would never do something like that! What’s going on?”


“I don’t know,” Mary said, crossing her arms, squishing William in her cleavage. “But this has gotten Naomi written all over it! Let’s go!”


Naomi’s Office


Naomi was in her office watching Sasha on her computer monitor. Her feet were propped up on her desk and she had a wicked smile on her face.


“Well, well, Sasha, let’s make this interesting.” Naomi picked up the phone and dialed a number. “Yes, Mayor Colins? Hi, this is Miss Naomi. I’m calling to inform you of a threat to Littleton. It is not me, you are free to handle this as you see fit.” Naomi hung up the phone and watched what would happen next.


“This ought to speed things up for poor Sasha,” she said to herself.



A Suburb In Littleton


Sasha was shaking. She didn’t know where to go or what to do. She was much larger than she had ever seen her mom grow. She couldn’t move without damaging something or killing somebody. The flashing lights of emergency vehicles were going everywhere. And almost instantly, the National Guard was pouring into the neighborhood. Troops were taking positions and helicopters with spotlights were beginning to circle Sasha.


A voice from a megaphone called out from a chopper, “Ma’am we are going to need your full cooperation!”


The voice startled Sasha and she flinched. It was minute to her, but to the scared and nervous National Guard personnel, it was a drastic movement that prompted them to open fire on her.


“Ouch, oh my god, that hurts!” Sasha said. She instinctively and absentmindedly took a step back to get out of the line of fire. Her colossal sandal crushed several homes under it without any effort. The crunching sound from underfoot was enough to make Sasha realize what she had just done and her heart sank. But she didn’t have much time to dwell on that as the barrage of bullets kept pelting her. They didn’t pierce her skin, but they did sting really bad. “Guys, please stop!”


“Ma’am!” called the megaphone voice. “Don’t move or we’ll be forced to use any means necessary to stop you.”


“I’m not going anywhere! I don’t want to hurt anybody!” she yelled, shielding her face from the flying bullets. “But I can’t take this anymore!”


“Stop resisting!” the commander yelled from the chopper.


“I’m not resisting!” Sasha yelled, swatting at the bullets with her hand. In the process of flailing her hands she almost batted the commander's chopper out of the sky. When that happened, a huge missile was automatically sent to Sasha’s leg. It instantly caused a rush of pain through her body and started bleeding profusely.


“Oh my god!” Sasha screamed and took a few steps back. Her feet crushed homes and people under each and every step. But she was in such pain that she didn’t even notice the sounds of people screaming and getting squished or the sounds of houses crunching and splintering under her sandals. The last thing those poor people saw was the rubber sole of Sasha’s shoes crammed with crushed debris stuck in the treads before it smashed them to death.


“Fire!” was another command when they saw the giantess murderously stomping on the neighborhood. Another large missile was sent to Sasha, this one exploding on her thigh.


“Oh, holy fuck! That hurts so fucking bad! Please! Stop! Please stop!” Sasha pleaded. Although another missile didn’t come. The military kept approaching her, getting closer and closer; the sting of bullets ever increasing. With tears pouring from her eyes, Sasha made a snap decision to end the source of pain and irritation.


Sasha braced herself and started stomping the source of the bullets. Instant relief was granted to her as the little men and women of the national guard were squashed left and right under her feet. They stopped shooting to run out of the way of her sandals. Each stomp shook the ground and the little troops fell over from the earthquaking footsteps. Most didn’t even have time to stand back up before getting splattered to the bottoms of the giantess’s shoes from her next stomp.


“I said stop!” Sasha said angrily. “I can’t take this anymore! Please help me!” Instead, Sasha saw a missile trailer getting ready to launch another flesh tearing missile. She instinctively kicked it with her foot, knocking it over on it’s side. The missile launched and completely missed its target. It went straight into an untouched part of the neighborhood and blew up a row of perfectly intact houses.


Sasha shook her head in disbelief. She couldn’t believe the incompetence of the defense force. They either couldn’t help her or were incapable of doing it without trying to shoot her or blow her up. Sasha saw in the distance, additional reinforcements coming to back the Guard. She got scared and wanted, no, needed, to get out of there. Without a word, Sasha turned away from greatly incapacitated National Guard she was stepping on, and started heading deeper downtown to hide behind some taller buildings.

 

Sasha mindlessly trampled neighborhoods underfoot as all she could think about was her safety. She crushed houses like they weren’t even there. People running for their very lives were flattened without any notice from the giant teen. Eventually, the buildings started getting bigger and slightly taller. It didn’t matter to the teenage giantess though, she was so scared that she couldn’t even tell the difference between stepping on a house or on an office building. They all crumbled just the same underfoot. But at least the painful stinging had stopped for now.


Standing behind a tall building, Sasha took a moment to calm down. Her heart was pounding and she was breathing so hard. She looked down at her feet. Her pretty toes adorned her sandals which were juxtaposed on top of a sea of crushed humanity. Sasha was too scared and numb to express her feelings, but her heart dropped into her stomach at the sight. Then Sasha felt the strangest tingling sensation. It was like nothing she ever felt before. It was different from the military assault too. Then her surroundings started changing. 

 

Her blood grew cold as she realized she was shrinking back to regular size.

 

End Notes:

Please leave a review or drop me an email if you liked it!

 

Giant Little Sister by carnage
Author's Notes:

Everything is just out of control now. Getting set up for the final climax and conclusion of this story. Thanks to everyone who has been reading along thus far.

Added July 19, 2020 [F/fm, Feet, Crush, Destruction, Violent]

 

Max’s Room


“What was that sound?” asked Max, sitting up in bed. It was dark outside, but he could hear the boom of distant thunder and explosions.


“It’s nothing, babe,” said Lindsey, sitting up in bed next to him. “Come back to bed.”


Max got up and looked out his window but couldn’t see a thing looking out his window. So, grabbing his phone, he looked at his news app. “Oh my god…” he gasped.


“What is it?” asked Lindsey, still half asleep.


“My sister is a giant! She’s downtown!” he replied, in shock.


Lindsey shot up, fully awake and looked at the news coverage on Max’s phone. “Why is your sister destroying the city?”


“I- I- I- don’t know!” Max said, all flustered. “There must be something wrong!”


“What is with your family?” asked Lindsey defensively. “Your mom crushed people in her bath, and now your sister is crushing neighborhoods?”


“I don’t know!” said Max, getting dressed.


“Where are you going?” asked Lindsey, visibly confused.


“I have to go help her!” Max replied.


“How?” asked Lindsey. “She’s fucking gigantic!”


“I don’t know, I just have a feeling that something is wrong…” Max sighed.


“Hold on,” Lindsey said, climbing out of bed. “I’m coming with you!”



Naomi’s Office


Mary bursted into Naomi’s office. Naomi was at her desk watching her screen leisurely as a gigantic Sasha took a barrage of attacks from the city’s defenses. William was tucked safely between Mary’s breasts and could see everything from his vantage point as well.


“Mary?” asked Naomi, surprised. “What are you doing here? Weren’t you going to teach William a lesson?”


“Naomi, what is going on?” asked Mary, completely ignoring her question.


“Oh, this?” Naomi said, casually looking back at the screen. Naomi giggled softly, “Nothing to worry about, Sasha just had a chip on her shoulder that I needed to knock off for her.”


Mary looked at the active portal, remembering all too well the time she went through it. Changing her size and location to a place in New Mexico was one of the most traumatic experiences she’s ever lived through. And knowing her daughter, Mary knew that Sasha must have been traumatized as well. Mary’s eyes fell on the screen to Sasha pleading with the National Guard not to hurt her anymore as she didn’t want to cause anymore destruction.


“Naomi,” said Mary, slowly but firmly. “Change Sasha back right now. She won’t bother you again. Let me deal with her. This is not how to deal with things.”


Naomi ignored Mary completely and stared intently at her screen. “I must admit, the National Guard had some amazing response time.” Then she laughed and raised her brows a bit. “I supposed that makes sense though, the base is located just outside of town. You know, in case I ever go off the deep end!” Naomi laughed, but Mary was furious with her that she couldn’t see the reality of a monster that she was.


“Naomi!” shouted Mary. William could feel his wife’s heartbeat grow stronger and louder as she nervously confronted their boss. “You already have! People can’t read you or figure you out! How are any of us supposed to help you or be there for you when you murder people for the littlest infraction?”


“What?” asked Naomi. She looked away from her screen and toward a frustrated Mary.


“This killing needs to stop, Naomi, please,” Mary pleaded with Naomi.


“I only kill those who aren’t loyal to me,” Naomi chided.


“And what did those people ever do to you, Naomi?” asked Mary, gesturing toward the screen that was displaying the carnage and death that Sasha was dealing.


“Like any of those people wouldn’t kill us if they had the chance!” scoffed Naomi. “You know that, right? You know that all too well, don’t you Mary? You had to kill the people on the train, they tried to kill you first!”


“But I-,” stammered Mary.


“Just like I had to dispose of the traitors at the warehouse,” Naomi interrupted Mary. “They were trying to shrink me so they could kill me! Fucking kill me, Mary!”


William tried, many times, to interject his thoughts into the conversation, but the giantesses couldn't hear him over their arguing. It was like he didn’t even exist to them. The more he struggled to get their attention, the deeper into Mary’s cleavage he got stuck. Eventually, his mouth was muffled from the orbs of flesh compressing in on him.


“Naomi, we can’t keep hurting people. No more killing,” Mary said, gently consoling Naomi who was very lost in her thoughts. It looked like she was about to burst out into tears. Mary thought she was getting through to her. “Let’s focus our business on truly helping people, Naomi. Lord knows I’ve got a lot to atone for.” 


Naomi just stared blankly at the screen, watching as Sasha went deeper into downtown, trying to hide from the military. And for a brief second or two, Naomi felt sorry for Sasha. But before she could acknowledge any of her feelings, Mary continued speaking.


“Naomi, please return Sasha back to normal and let’s figure out a way to solve this,” Mary said, putting her hand on Naomi’s. “You don’t need to be a monster.”


Naomi immediately withdrew her hand from Mary and shot her a dirty look. “Monster?” Naomi scoffed and rolled her eyes. “You think I am a fucking monster?”


“Naomi, I-,” Mary started.


“Let’s see who the monsters truly are, Mary,” said Naomi, turning back to her computer.


Mary panicked and reached for her tiny husband squirming between her breasts. Her colossal fingers grabbed him and crushed the air out of him as she haphazardly withdrew him from the safety of her cleavage and onto the desk before Naomi.


“William!” said Mary, “Please talk some sense into her! I can’t do it!”


Naomi eyed her little assistant that was placed on the desk before her. “Oh, well, look who decided to join us! I’m afraid I can’t have any sense talked into me William,” Naomi said, eyeing Mary, “turns out, I’m a monster! Did you know that? Cause, I sure as hell didn’t! And monsters can’t be reasoned with apparently!”


“Naomi,” William said, trying to assure her, “Let’s just back up and calm down.”


“I am calm!” Naomi shouted, she was anything but calm. “Here,” said Naomi, clicking a few things on her screen. “I’m changing Sasha back right now. I’m listening to you. You know why? Because I’m reasonable!”


“I never said you couldn’t be reasoned with, Naomi!” said Mary, super frustrated. Mary and William both watched as Sasha started shrinking back to her normal size, right in the middle of the city she was destroying.


“You can’t shrink her back to normal right there!” Mary exclaimed. “They’ll kill her!”


“Like I said,” Naomi grinned, “now we’ll see who the real monsters are, won’t we?”


“You!” said Mary. “You are!”


“You know, I don’t think this is going to work out is it?” Naomi said, reaching for her portable sizer. She quickly aimed it at Mary and pulled the trigger.


“What the-,” was all Mary could manage to gasp as she shrunk back to the height of about an inch before Naomi. Naomi’s barefeet violently shook the ground with each thunderous step she slowly took toward the tiny woman. “You lied!” Mary screamed to the giant woman towering over her. “You said my growth was permanent!”


“You didn’t really think I wouldn’t have a backup plan just in case you turned on me, did you?” asked Naomi. “But I see this as only a temporary set back, Mary. I think we can still be friends, and I can one day grow you back. But you have got to learn that these people are not your friends. I am.”


“Were we ever really friends, Naomi?” asked Mary. “How could you treat my daughter like this?”


“She’s going to be better for this!” Naomi said. “This is for her benefit! This will help her! I care about Sasha just as much as you, Mary.”


“Then prove it!” Mary said as Naomi’s toes wiggled and flexed on either side of her puny body. “Go save our daughter!”


Naomi thought for a moment with a fake smile on her face. She reached down and picked up Mary, setting her on top of the desk next to William. “I think I can do that for you. But you two have to stay here, out of the way!” Naomi dropped the tiny husband and wife into her empty wine glass that she had taken with her when she brought Sasha into her office. The two tinies rolled in the sticky residue as they regained their balance.


Naomi’s huge face came down before them, smiling intimidatingly, “I’ll be back shortly.”



Somewhere In The City (5 minutes earlier)


Max and Lindsey fought through the crowds. They seemed crazy to everyone else because they were the only ones running toward the colossal teenage girl stomping around their city. Lindsey was nervous and feared for her life. But Max didn’t have any feelings other than confidence. There was another earth shattering boom that rattled their bones. Lindsey’s heart sank but Max kept on going.


Turning around the corner, Max looked down the street and saw his gigantic sister about 5 city blocks away. She was coming towards them, but she wasn’t being careful either. One step after another, Sasha repeatedly stomped on the crowds, indiscriminately trampling them under her sandals. People were mercilessly crushed flat beneath her feet. Sasha didn’t even acknowledge them. She just kept stepping, squishing, and crushing. The tiny people fleeing from her tried to get out of the way, but there were too many things blocking their paths. Cars, buses, other people just made things too difficult for them. Those unlucky enough to not get out of Sasha’s path found themselves splattered and squished into goo, stuck into the treads of her sandals.


“Oh my fucking god…,” Max grew cold and scared for the first time since chasing after his gigantic sister.


“We need to move!” Sasha yelled to Max who was stunned, watching the carnage taking place at his sister’s feet.


Max and Sasha started going with the flow of the crowd for the first time since they started looking for Sasha. But as Sasha repeatedly stepped straight ahead, Max knew that they were in her path and it would only be a matter of time before they found themselves crushed under her shoes, completely unknown to her. His sister's footsteps violently shook the ground, making it hard to stay balanced. As hard as it was to fight the crowd, combined with battling her earthquaking steps, Max and Lindesy pushed sideways and ducked into an alley.


Mere seconds after reaching the safety of the alley, Max and Lindsey looked out to where they were just running a mere few seconds earlier. They had found shelter not a moment too soon. A dark shadow over cast the area. There was a rise of screaming voices and then a horrific crunching sound as the teenage girl’s footsteps squelched the crowd. The strongest quake Max and Lindsey had ever felt shook the ground around them. Seeing it upclose made Max’s stomach drop, but Lindsey couldn’t handle it and started vomiting everywhere.


Sasha’s other foot swung past and landed violently on another portion of the terrified crowd. Max was terrified and in awe all at the same time. It was similar but different to the feelings he had when he saw his mom in gigantic form. Looking out at the street, he saw his little sister’s massive barefoot in her sandal. It was terrifying! There were almost no wrinkles or creases in her skin like his mom and Miss Naomi had. Sasha’s knee bended, getting ready to take the next step. Her bare heel lifted off her sandal just slightly before her shoe quickly lifted up and followed suite. There was a wet sucking sound as crushed bodies and other debris fell from the sole of his sister’s footwear. There was another thud, albeit softer, as the giant teen stomped away from them.


“Oh my god!” yelled Lindsey as the sounds of stomping earthquakes got further away. “You’re sister!”


“She doesn’t know what she’s doing,” Max reassured her. “Did you see her face? She’s terrified.”


“What are we going to do?” asked Lindsey, “How do we get her attention? And if we do, can we even help?”


“Shhh! Listen!” yelled Max. Lindsey didn’t know what she was supposed to be listening for. All she could hear was the panic and mayhem in the streets. Max ran out of the alley and looked all around.


“What is it?” Lindsey asked. “What’s happening?”


“I don’t hear Sasha anymore,” said Max, still frantically looking for his sister. “I can’t feel her footsteps either.”


“You’re right,” Lindsey agreed. “Do you think she just stopped or…?”


“It’s like she just disappeared,” said Max, starting down the street again.


“Do you think she shrank back to normal?” asked Lindsey.


“I think that is the only option,” said Max. “Otherwise, I don’t know what could have stopped her.”


“Then we have to find her quick!” exclaimed Lindsey.


Max and Lindsey ran down the street toward the direction they last saw Sasha walking. The streets were brutal with crushed cars and corpses. Everywhere they looked was the splatter of blood covering everything. 


Lindsey was right. These people would not be forgiving.

 

End Notes:

 

Leave a review or email of your thoughts!

 

Naomi's Destruction by carnage
Author's Notes:

A double meaning? Of course. This chapter was purely guilty pleasure of destruction and rampage for me. I originally had a much longer epilogue, but decided to reduce it to a few sentances at the end. I figured once people knew the ending, they didn't want to read the boring lives of these characters after the final battle.

Thanks for reading and supporitn gme all the way through. If you want to leave your thouths, please leave a review or email me at giantessandfeet@gmail.com

[Added August 15, 2020, Feet, Crush, Violent, Destruction]

 

Naomi walked leisurely through her complex. The buildings and warehouses that were built to accommodate her size were deafeningly quiet. It was well after midnight and with the expedition of the occasional security guard having to dodge her giant high-heels, everyone had gone home. Although the complex sprawled an impressive 10 square miles, Naomi could easily reach the threshold to the normal world in just a few minutes. 


But Naomi wasn’t walking with a purpose. She was slow and lumbering, with a somber look on her face. She was upset; she felt a wave of depression hit her that she hadn’t felt in a long time. It had only been a week since promoting William to chief assistant and meeting his wife, Mary. And Naomi found herself falling in love with these little people. It didn’t quite make sense to her, and she didn’t understand it because she had never found herself feeling empathetic or having any feelings of liking towards the tiny people. After all, they were responsible for trying to kill her twice before causing her father’s death. 


The giantess thought that maybe William and Mary were different. William did not seem to not mind her treatment of the tinies, and even Mary understood Naomi’s feelings and acted out on them, killing scores of them. Maybe that was it? Maybe Naomi just finally felt understood by someone, which was something she hadn’t felt since growing gigantic on her 18th birthday. Naomi was excited to finally have a female friend that understood her and even enjoyed doing the same things as her, namely, tormenting tinies, but it was something. 


But now Mary wanted to stop hurting people…, and not just stop, but proactively start helping them. And not only that, but now Mary wanted Naomi to change her feelings toward the tiny people. That thought made Naomi’s blood boil. Mary was supposed to be like her! Not the other way around!


Naomi finally reached the end of the complex and stared out into the normal world. The city of Littleton stretched for miles and miles. Even with the presence of other giants being a risk, Naomi wished so badly that she could be normal sized again. Her bleary eyes stared into the normal world that she so desperately wanted to be a part of. Just to be normal again, to have a normal life. 


But she could never have that again, she knew that. When her chief scientist, Gordon, discovered what caused the growing epidemic and how to reverse it. She got so excited that her nightmare was finally over. Thinking that she could return to normal. However, it wasn’t until Gordon stupidly reminded her of how the little people might react to her at her new size that she got scared. And angry, extremely angry, because she knew that she would be trapped like this for ever. Her anger clouded her judgement and she killed Gordon, keeping the secret safe. Although, she did save the file on her computer, she could never bring herself to delete his work. She didn’t know exactly what good it could possibly be for, except for maybe ready to commit suicide.


Just thinking about all that again, about how she was trapped, and now that Mary has turned on her, it just made her so angry and depressed. Her heart felt heavy and her throat was tight. Naomi looked down at the threshold before her. The boundary was an empty parking lot with almost no cars in it. And just on the other side, was a neighborhood of normal people. Normal people with homes and families. Naomi got so jealous just thinking about it.


She absentmindedly took a step forward. The ground cracked under the spike of her heel. She knew the cost of causing damage to the regular world, but at this moment she didn’t care. She was just thinking about everyone else having what she wanted but would never have. 


Normalcy.


The toe of her shoe came down and cracked the concrete of the parking lot underneath it. Bringing her other foot forward, she planted her high-heel in the yard of the first house on the block. The toe of her shoe hovered over it, she was just large enough that the triangular sole of her shoe covered the entire structure. Pausing for just the briefest moment to reconsider what she was about to do, she thought of Mary and what she would think. That caused a grimace to creep across her face as she ultimately pushed forward, crushing the little home under her shoe.


“Take that!” she said like a child getting revenge. She grinded the house, twisting her shoe back and forth, as if it were a discarded cigarette. Naomi thought that taking out her frustration on one tiny little house would make her feel better. After all, what’s just one house, right? But it didn’t, it only served to fuel her anger. She took another step forward and crushed two parked cars sitting in the street. 


The ground rumbled under her steps. To Naomi, it felt like taking normal footsteps, but to the tiny inhabitants below, these were earth-quaking stomps that awoke them from sleep. Naomi wondered how they could possibly be sleeping when Sasha had just been wreaking havoc only a mile or so away. Did they not feel it? Could they not hear it? Whatever the case, people were starting to rouse and when they looked out their windows, they saw the giant feet of Naomi stomping down their street.


“What?” asked Naomi, snidely. “Do you think you are better than me?” she said to a family running out of their home and toward their car. They were gazing up in horror at the gigantic beauty as the father desperately tried to unlock the van. He fumbled and dropped the keys. Naomi almost felt sorry for him as she watched him trying to find the keys on the dark ground. Almost. She casually lifted her foot above the family and their van. The family split in different directions while their husband and father desperately tried to find his keys. An impossibly darker shadow overtook him and he looked up, frozen in terror, staring at the monolithic sole of a shoe over head. With a slight smile, Naomi wasted no time in bringing it down on top of him and the vehicle. The van crumpled like mere tin foil, and his body popped like a soft grape.


“That’s not very nice, abandoning your husband, your father, like that, is it?” asked Naomi condescendingly to the three remaining family members. “You really left him to die like that, didn’t you?” Naomi pulled back her foot, revealing a gory metallic mess from the tiny man’s body. She slid it over the two kids and rolled her sole over them, popping their bodies like a steamroller. 


“So you little people turn your backs your own kind too, eh?” she said to the lone remaining member of the family, a mother and wife. Well, former mother and wife. Naomi hovered the spike of her heel over the tiny woman who was screaming and far too scared to run. She brought down her heel in an attempt to impale her but missed. The spike crushed the woman's legs and part of her hip. “Oh shoot,” Naomi said to the woman screaming in agony, “I meant to get your torso, here, let me try again.” Naomi lifted her shoe but the tiny woman was stuck. “Ew, get off!” Naomi said, shaking her shoe in an attempt to dislodge the dying woman. She finally fell to the ground and Naomi repositioned. She brought her spike down a second time and successfully hit her bullseye. Her high heel squashed the tiny woman to bits, putting an end to her screams.


Naomi put her hands on her hips and looked out over the neighborhood. Hundreds of people were starting to scatter and away from her. She had been so preoccupied that she hadn’t even noticed the screaming and yelling from the commotion before her. Naomi took another earth shattering step and squashed two people into the flat sole of her high-heels. She wasn’t even trying to step on anybody, people were just everywhere now and she couldn’t take a step without trampling someone. 


From down below, Naomi swore she could hear somebody calling for her to have mercy on them. That really struck a chord with her. Scanning the crowd, Naomi found who she thought was responsible, a young woman looking up at the giantess with her hands in a praying motion. Naomi cocked her head and bent down to her.


“Mercy?” she asked, “You want mercy? Tell me, where was my mercy when I needed it?” The young woman was mortified, having the attention of a giantess directly upon her was not something she ever expected. Due to fear, she could give no response. Naomi stood back to her full height. “I thought so.” And raising her high-heeled shoe over her, Naomi brought it down with a massive crunch. She had crushed three cars and two people under her sole while her heel crunched a car. But the tiny woman who called out for mercy was safely unharmed under the arch of the giant woman’s shoe.


“Well, well, it certainly seems you are a lucky one, aren’t you?” Naomi laughed a little. “I forget that I can’t just crush everything flat with these like I can with normal shoes. So yeah, you're lucky.” Naomi said bending down again. “Do you wanna play a game?” asked Naomi to the frightened woman. “I wanna see just how lucky you are. Come here,” Naomi said, smiling and pinching the tiny woman between her fingers, bringing her before her massive toes. Naomi lifted her toes and shoved the little woman beneath them. Her little screams were silenced as the flesh of Naomi’s toes covered her. “If you can survive until I go back home, you get to live… but if not, then you’ll just become my toejam, I guess,” Naomi said, laughing to herself.


Naomi stood back up and could feel the little woman’s tiny body struggling and wiggling beneath her toes. “When you can’t feel the crowd, you bring the crowd to you, is what I always say!” No one understood what she was talking about. It didn’t even make sense in the context of what she was doing. 


Naomi took a few more steps and casually snuffed out the lives of half a dozen more people. Crushed cars, broken bodies, and destroyed streets were what she left behind in her wake. Standing before a brick apartment building, Naomi nudged it with her feet. It came tumbling down causing dust, debris, and people to scatter everywhere. The building had collapsed over Naomi’s toes, causing debris and people to get caught up between them. Naomi ignored that for now and lifted her foot out of the wreckage to keep demolishing it. Stomp after stomp, the struggling survivors buried under the rubble were systematically crunched to dust with the debris.


Taking a step back to admire her work, Naomi felt some tickling from down below. Looking between her toes, she saw quite a number of people stuck between them, trying to crawl free. Naomi burst into a light-hearted giggle and wiggled her toes, grinding the people and rubble into fine powder. She stopped when she couldn’t feel them squirming anymore.


“Well, I’ve pretty much fucked these shoes up, haven’t I?” she said out loud to no one in particular. Loosening the straps, she slid her feet out and stood on the ground barefoot. She now only saw a splatter of red where she had placed her unlucky victim earlier. “Hmm, I guess you didn’t last too long did you? I must have lost you somewhere during the apartment building fiasco.” Again, Naomi was talking but wasn’t addressing anyone in particular.


The little people were in for a disastrous turn of events as her fleshy sole rose over them and crushed scores of them. Her bare soles could cover far more ground, and crush far more tiny people, than just her shoes could. People were crushed by her soft wrinkled soles by the dozens now. Her formally clean soles quickly became adorned with splattered red blood and crushed bodies flattened to the bottom. 


“So you’re the little shits that Mary wants to help, huh?” she said, taking another step causing five more lives to be brutally trampled. “Well, where is she now, huh? Where? I don’t see her! Do you?” Naomi took another step and amongst the people flattened under her sole, one poor unfortunate soul was squished up between her toes. “Mary can’t save you, can she?” Naomi said, eyeing her toe’s latest victim. He didn’t respond, but it didn’t matter, Naomi squeezed her toes and pulped him to jelly.


In a fit of rage, Naomi yelled in anger and grabbed her two discarded shoes and threw them as hard as she could into the suburbs. They smashed through countless homes and businesses as it skidded across the landscape, killing scores of little people.


Naomi didn’t feel better. This wasn’t therapeutic for her like she thought it would be. It was only making her more and more angry. And the angrier she got, the more people she killed. Naomi realized she was angry, and the fact that she couldn’t make herself feel better by causing wanton carnage was frustrating to her. She knew she was throwing her rapport out the window that she’d built up with the external government outside her compound. It had been years since she’d squashed a rebellion, and she couldn’t remember a time that she had ever attacked them, unprovoked, for no reason, like she was now. Even life at her compound was relatively safe, aside from accidents, up until a couple weeks ago.


In a very beat down frustration, Naomi kelt down on her knees and sat down. Her knees didn’t hurt anybody, but a dozen or so people found themselves trapped under her monolithic ass as her cotton dress came down on top of them. Multiple homes and vehicles found themselves victims of Naomi’s crushing behind. Her dress only went down to her mid-thigh, so when Naomi kicked her legs out, she smashed a few more people and businesses under her bare legs. The sight of the bottoms of her feet made people sick. They were covered in viscera and you could clearly make out smashed bodies.


Naomi just breathed and tried to relax. She wasn’t doing good and she knew that. Although she didn’t particularly feel bad for the citizens of the tiny suburb, she did regret acting out on her feelings. She always tried to be in control and prided herself on being put together. This was just a demonstration of how loose of a cannon she really was.


***Naomi’s Office***


“Do you see what she’s doing? She’s gone insane!” Mary said, watching events fold out on the giant computer screens on Naomi’s desk. They were still stuck in Naomi’s discarded wine glass, but they could still see the images pretty clearly.


“Babe, she’s always been insane, you’re just now noticing it,” William said, not helping the situation.


“We have to do something, help me get out of here,” Mary said, motioning for William to come closer.


“How are we going to get out?” he asked, frustrated. “And even if we do, how are we going to help?”


“I’m going through that portal to stop her!” said Mary. “Let’s just, let’s see if we can knock this glass over,” Mary said, starting to ram herself into the side.

William noticed the still open control panel on her computer for the portal. “Oh my god, that’s brilliant Mary!” he said, joining her in ramming his own body into the side of the wine glass.


More and more it tipped and tilted until it finally fell over and smashed into a thousand pieces. Relatively unscathed, Will and Mary both darted toward the giant computer. They both pushed the giant mouse until the cursor hovered over the settings icon on screen. It was a struggle, but Mary climbed on top of the mouse and jumped on the button to click it. She tumbled off, but the settings screen opened for them.


“Oh my god…” gasped William.


“What is it?!” asked Mary.


“It’s all her settings… the failsafes, everything.” William jumped up and down in excitement. “I think we got this!” William shouted excitedly. “Quick let’s make some adjustments! And let’s stop this craziness!”


***Back out in Littleton***


Just because the insane giantess was sitting didn’t mean that people were any less terrified of her. They didn’t slow down at all, but kept on fleeing from her. One tiny person found himself trapped between her legs when she sat down and stretched out her legs. With no other way out, he ran for his life down the length of her legs toward her feet. Just as he was about to come around her bare heel that was resting on the ground, it suddenly lifted up and dropped itself onto him. His body burst and splattered blood everywhere. Naomi was watching with a bored expression, that wasn’t as fun as she thought it would be.


Naomi thought about how fun it was watching Mary destroy stuff, and how thrilling it was watching Sasha do it against her will...


Sasha!


Naomi perked up, she had completely forgotten about her! She had promised Mary and William that she would bring her home. Naomi pulled her phone out and looked at Sasha’s location. There she saw her tiny dot on the screen, about a couple miles away from the tinies perspective. She looked closer at her screen. “What’s this?” Zooming in a bit she smiled. “Well, well, looks like little Max has gone to save his sister, hmm? And by the looks of things, he brought a friend.” Naomi clicked out of her phone and looked toward the downtown district. There was so much commotion way in the distance where teenage Sasha had just been causing some severe damage. “Well let’s go pay them a visit!” Naomi said excitedly, standing back up.


With renewed energy and excitement, Naomi trampled neighborhoods and squashed people by the dozens as she stomped towards the downtown area where her GPS said the kids were. Buildings got bigger and the crowds got thicker. That didn’t stop Naomi however. Her bare feet could plow through buildings as if they were nothing. Her feet crumpled the strongest of structures without hurting her soft delicate skin. The only thing that was actually difficult was when too many people got squished and it caused a slick spot for Naomi. Causing her to temporarily lose traction and have to regain her balance.


***Downtown***


“Sasha?” yelled Max, trying to follow his GPS locator on his company tablet.


“I don’t see anybody…,” said Lindsey, looking around intently.


Crowds were still running manically. And there was so much noise coming from around that it was difficult to hear anything! Finally, after passing a discarded overturned car, Max found his sister Sasha huddled in a corner, sobbing to herself.


“Sasha?” he asked, carefully approaching her. She turned toward him and when she saw him, she rushed toward him and hugged him tighter than he’d ever been hugged before. Sasha broke down into tears and Max reassured her that everything was okay now.


“I hate Naomi!” Sasha yelled.


“I know, I know,” Max held her arms, “she’s not well. But let’s get you out of here. Lindsey and I wanted to make sure you were safe so we came to rescue you.”


“Hi…,” Lindsey said, awkwardly waving her hand towards Sasha. This was their first time meeting each other, and it was embarrassing for Sasha, to say the least.


“Where are our parents?” asked Sasha.


“I don’t know, but I think we have to go back to the compound and get them,” he said.


“Just leave them!” Sasha said. “Why not? They are only going to get themselves, or worse, us, killed.”


“All of us have trackers implanted, remember? All the employees do,” siad Max. “Anywhere we run to, she will find us. I bet if we go back and figure out a way to disable them, then all of us can escape,” Max looked at Lindsey too. He wanted her to come with them, wherever they decided to go.


“Then let’s get back to the compound and see if we can twist some arms in the R&D department!” Lindsey said.


Getting up, the three teenagers waded through the crowds and headed a few blocks in the direction of Naomi’s compound. It was still a few miles away, but no transportation was operating at the moment. The unmistakable rumble of footsteps in the distance turned their blood cold.


“Children, oh, where are you?” said a booming voice a few blocks behind them. There in the distance, was Naomi in her gigantic beautiful form, storming the downtown area where they had just been. Naomi gracefully stepped between the skyscrapers, which wasn’t easy since her feet were the size of semi-trailer. Random cars and a few stragglers were easily crushed beneath her toes and soles as she looked for the Harrington kids. Naomi lifted her foot above a small business, “Are you in…HERE?” she said, stomping her foot and decimating the tiny building.


“What the fuck…,” screamed Lindsey, “she’s actually trying to kill us!” Max said nothing in response, he led them down another alley toward a different street. Still the giantess thrundered above them, stomping and crushing everything in sight.


“Come out, come out, wherever you are!” Naomi giggled. “Your parents sent me to find you guys. I’m just trying to take you back home is all.” A few straggling soldiers lined the streets and began firing at Naomi. They actually thought they stood a chance against her because she wasn’t as big as Sasha had been. “I said stop!” Naomi chided, smearing them against her toes. Naomi giggled as she wiggled her toes and grinded whatever remains of them were stuck between them. “Looks like Sasha made short work of you, doesn’t it? There are hardly any of you left!”


Hearing that made Sasha sick again. As hard as Max tried to avoid any streets that his sister had stomped when she was gigantic, he couldn’t avoid them all. In an attempt to avoid Naomi, they found themselves running down an abandoned street filled with crushed people and smashed cars. Seeing the carnage upclose was too much for Sasha. She stopped and began throwing up uncontrollably.


“Do I hear you guys over here?” Naomi said, stepping into view down the street. Looking up at the terrifying giant, they felt their bladders weaken as she made eye contact with them. “Yes, indeed, there you are!” Naomi said, slowly approaching them. Her footsteps booming and causing tremors that shook their souls.


“Oh my god,” cried Sasha, “we’re going to die. I can’t believe I’m going to die!” Max reached out and held Lindsey’s hand as Naomi approached them. Sasha was still keeled over, not paying the giantess any heed.


“You guys didn’t like my little game of cat and mouse, did you?” Naomi giggled at the three terrified kids before her toes. “I mean, come on, you really didn’t think I was going to hurt you, did you? I had you on my GPS the whole time!”


“W-what’s going on Naomi? Why are you out here? What are you doing this for?” asked Max.


“I’ve come to collect you. Your parents were worried sick about Sasha! They didn’t want anything bad to happen to her.” Naomi stared down at them and Sasah finally looked up from her barrage of puking to see the gigantic woman she loathed. “Although, wouldn’t it be ironic if I was the one that ended up crushing you out of existence?” Naomi fanned her toes up and down before them, causing a rhythmic rumble they couldn’t escape. “I mean, I’ve already killed so many others under these big feet of mine, what if I had gotten carried away with my game?”


“Fuck you!” Sasha yelled.


Naomi only smiled, “Can you imagine what that would be like? To get stepped on by someone bigger than you?” Naomi raised her bare sole over the three teens and wiggled her toes. “What do you think Sasha? Do you think this is what hundreds of people saw when you stepped on them?” Sasha and Lindsey backed up in fear but Max stood right where he was. Seeing the giant soft sole flex and stretch above them was mesmerizing. And upon seeing that Max didn’t move out of fear, Naomi smiled. “My, my…, Max, you are always the brave one, aren’t you?”


A loud crackling sound and bright light from one of the suburbs distracted them. The portal was opening up.


“What in the world,” Naomi said, setting her foot back down, not on top of anyone, luckily. A few seconds later, the gigantic form of Mary stepped through the portal. She was still wearing the same clothes as when she went to Naomi’s private residence earlier that night. Her freshly cleaned Converse shoes stepped into a neighborhood, randomly crushing some stuff underfoot that she didn’t focus on.


“Naomi, this has to stop!” said Mary, focusing intently on her counterpart.


“Well, well, well…,” Naomi said belligerently, “look who is here everyone! Mary Harrington! Your savior!”


“Sarcasm isn’t necessary here, Naomi,” Mary coldy replied. “Now let’s just go back to the complex and discuss things, this is no place to take out your frustration.”


“Mary, you are so hypocritical! You come here to stop me, but yet, just stepping through the portal, you are crushing people and homes yourself! Just look at yourself… you had so much potential but you’re just wasting it!”


“You’re not going to get in my head this time, Naomi. Just calm down and let’s go home,” Mary responded to Naomi’s taunt.


Naomi angrily stomped her barefoot, shaking nearby people and buildings, but not harming anyone. “Calm down?” Naomi shrieked, stomping her foot again in frustration. ”Calm down?!” “I am calm! How dare you tell me to calm down! You think you’re the people’s hero, but how many people have you killed Mary? How many people are dead under your feet right now?”


Mary started to tear up, “Stop it!” she shouted.


“Were you ‘calm’ when you killed all those people at the train? Who, I might add, tried to kill you too?”


“Shut up! You made me do it!”


“Did I make you kill those people during your bath?” Naomi chuckled and Mary’s face dropped. “That’s right, I heard about that. Was that me too, Mary? Or was that really you? Who you really are, deep down inside, hmm?”


“Stop talking, Naomi. I’m warning you!” shouted Mary.


“Oh, you’re warning me?” laughed Naomi, “I’m so scared! What ever shall I do?” Naomi looked to a nearby building and saw tiny people making an organized exit, attempting to escaping the downtown area. “What if I do THIS?” Naomi said, stamping her foot down on the fleeing crowd, splattering their bodies everywhere.


“No!” screamed Mary, reaching forward instinctively, but didn’t take another step out of fear of crushing more people under her shoes.


“Couldn’t save them, could you Mary?” snickered Naomi. “How about these people still inside?” Naomi said as she leaned her hips sensually into the building and caused it it topple over. The hundreds of people inside were killed instantly as were the straggling people on the streets below.


“Naomi!” shouted Mary, “What is wrong with you?”


“Nothing, I’m completely fine, why?” Naomi giggled in response. Naomi raised her barefoot over another group of terrified people. “Save them, Mary! Save them!” she yelled before squashing them under her sole. “Couldn’t even manage to do that, huh Mary?”


Mary’s tears flowed from her eyes. “You bitch…”


“Your savior, your hero, everybody!” Naomi said, clapping her hands and pointing to Mary who stood motionless in the suburb she had landed in just moments ago. “I hope your kids are okay, I didn’t see if they got out of the way in time.” Naomi started looking around the ground at her feet but didn’t see the kids anywhere.


Then about a block away, Naomi saw them, they were the only three left in the street, running back toward the complex. Naomi smiled and leisurely stepped toward them. Their little world shook as the giantess’s titanic feet pounded the ground. 


“Well, what do we have here?” Naomi asked, glancing back at Mary. “Sasha, Max, and Max’s girlfriend I suppose?” Naomi crouched down over the huddling three tinies.


“Noami! Leave them alone!” Mary shouted, but it fell on deaf ears.


“What do you think, little ones? Do you think your mom can save you?” Naomi shook her head and stood back up to her full height. “No, probably not, she hasn’t been able to save anyone.” Naomi slowly raised her foot above the kids, taunting them as before.


“No!” Mary shouted as she made a dash for Naomi. She couldn’t help but crush a few homes and some people under those mighty feet of hers. Of course, she barely felt it as everything was squashed into the treads of her converse. Noami looked back and was captivated by the sight of Mary running full speed towards her, eventually making contact and toppling Noami over into a small row of business buildings. Everything crushed to rubble under the titanic goddesses wrestling each other. But it was enough time for the kids, and some other bystanders, to escape the menacing shadow of Naomi.


Noami was on her back fending off the swings of an angry Mary who tried her best to subdue her. Mary was angry and got in a few punches to Naomi’s face, creating a few bruises and giving her a black eye.


“Don’t you ever threaten my kids!” Mary shouted.


Naomi pushed Mary off of her and threw her into the next set of buildings. Hundreds more were killed under Mary’s backside as she came to settle on the tiny population. Naomi gained the upper hand and was now on top of Mary. The flailing legs and feet of the titaness had inadvertently killed tens more as they tried to escape the battling giants.


“I thought you were my friend!” Noami cried, dealing her own blows to Mary. Mary was trying to reach for something in her bra the whole time. But Naomi’s attack forced her to keep her defenses up. 


“Why did you have to betray me and take the little people’s side?” Noami stopped and started crying even harder. “Why does everyone hate me? From the very beginning, little people hated me and tried to kill me. And now, you Mary? I thought we were friends…”


“Naomi…,” Mary sighed, just relieved she wasn’t trying to pummel her anymore, “we are friends, but I was a tiny my whole life. I know what it’s like to live under the tyranny of the giants. You don’t. You have no clue.”


“But you did all those things to them when you were big!” Noami sobbed, trying to understand Mary’s position.


“I know…,” Mary shook her head. “And I was wrong. I was still afraid.”


“Of what?” asked Naomi, “You were big, what is there to be afraid of when you’re big?”


“You, Naomi, I was still under your tyranny and I did those things because I feared you would change me back, or worse.”


“So no part of you enjoyed what you did?” Naomi asked.


“Of course I did, it was incredible,” Mary’s face teared up, “but it was wrong. I did to those people what I had always feared my whole life. And it was all because of your mind games.


“I’m sorry…” Naomi said, starting to sob again. “Please forgive me…”


“Can you agree to help the tiny people instead of terrorize and exploit them?” asked Mary.


“I’m not sure I can…,” Naomi shook her head. “I just hate them so much! They took away everything from me!”


“Then, I’m sorry,” Mary said, shaking her head and reaching for her bra.


“Sorry for what?” asked Naomi.


Mary pulled, from her cleavage, the portable sizer that Naomi used to change Mary’s size  earlier. She aimed it at Naomi and squeezed the trigger. A bolt of lightning surrounded Naomi and stung her whole body.


“mY sIZer!” Naomi screamed as she was getting zapped.


“William found the settings in your computer,” Mary cocked her head, “and we added my fingerprints to the database.” But in the back of Mary’s mind, she was terrified it wouldn’t work. She remembered what had happened in the warehouse when they tried to size zap her earlier.


Naomi, who was still sitting on top of Mary, surprisingly began to dwindle and, for the first time in a hundred years, she was normal sized again. But this time she was on the gigantic stomach of Mary Harrington, who was laying in the rubble and ruin of downtown Littleton. 


Mary propped herself up and looked at the tiny woman on her tummy. Naomi was sobbing uncontrollably, and simultaneously, laughing hysterically.


“Naomi, you are my friend, and I am going to get you help,” Mary said, reaching for the tiny woman. Mary held Naomi safely in her grasp. “You are safe, it’s all over now.”


Mary carefully made her way back to the complex. She was slow and meticulous so she wouldn’t cause too much damage to the roads, buildings, or cars. And she especially didn’t want to step on any people.


“Naomi, I’m going to take care of you, and get you the best psychiatric help that is available. We’re going to fix things. I’m going to use the company to help and protect the little people of the world. And don’t worry, Naomi, I won’t allow anyone to harm you or even arrest you. You are my friend, and I love you.”


Naomi didn’t say a word but felt a feeling come over her that she felt for Mary that she hadn’t felt in a long time. 


“I-I love you too,” Noami said weakly to the giant that now held her life in her hands.

 

End Notes:

Leave a review if you liked it! Thanks for reading!

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=8437