- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Added July 5th, 2019 [F/fm, Feet, Crush, Vore, Humiliation]

The four tiny salespeople on Naomi’s desk looked up at her in fear. At one inch tall, they trembled before her massive form. Naomi smirked and leaned back in her chair, propping her giant bare feet up on the desk. The desk shook from the gigantic heels crashing down just mere inches before her terrified employees. The wrinkles on the bottom of her tan feet crinkled and stretched as she scrunched her soles.

“You four didn’t do so hot last quarter, huh?” she teased, flexing her toes slightly.

“What do you think can be done about that?” Naomi was flipping through spreadsheets, looking at their sales numbers. “You four were in the bottom half percent, why is that? It should be easy to sell giantess insurance, don’t you think?”

Naomi peered at her cowering employees.

“Well guys, I’m waiting, why were you in the bottom half percent?” Naomi raised her eyebrows.

“We’ll ma’am,” one of them started to speak, “if you compare those numbers with the previous quarter before that, you will see that we actually had growth of 3%. So those numbers aren’t really a fair representation of our work, Miss Naomi.”

“And your co-workers have a growth of 4-5 percent,” Naomi said, shutting him down. “Growth is good Mr. Harrington, but you’re still on the bottom. Perhaps you guys are not being properly motivated. What can I do to motivate you to sell more?” Naomi’s feet encroached upon the tiny people.

“Please, we’ll sell more, I promise, Miss Naomi!” the tiny saleswoman screamed, “just please give us another chance!”

“I’d like to give you another chance. I really would,” Naomi reprimanded her, “but you guys are slowing down my company, and you know how I feel about dead weight, right?”

The group nodded.

“Mr. Stevens, please step forward,” Naomi ordered one of her tiny employees. “You, Mr. Stevens, have consistently been in here for every performance review for the past 3 quarters now. It seems I cannot properly motivate you, despite my best efforts,” she said, wiggling her toes.

“Therefore,” Naomi said, raising her foot and bringing the back of her heel down on the tiny man, “you are terminated.” Poor Mr. Stevens blood and guts exploded out from under her bare heel, spraying the remaining three employees with his blood.

Naomi didn’t move her foot off the tiny man, she kept it on him, even twisting her heel back and forth, casually smashing him flatter. She did it with a smile, intensely watching her tiny employees’ reactions. They turned away in horror and disgust, holding back tears.

“That should motivate the rest of you to do better, right?” Naomi smirked sadistically. The trio nodded, not daring to look their boss in the eyes. They couldn’t bring themselves to look at Naomi, or the mess under her heel.

“Good,” said Naomi, “but there’s one more problem.” She shook her head disapprovingly. “I’m cutting the sales department budget, so I can only keep one of you on in sales.”

The tiny salespeople looked like they had been hit by a truck and Naomi held back a smile at the sight of their misery. She fed off their fear and their desire to please her in order to live. All three of them looked like they were about to cry, but Naomi didn’t care, and she kept going with her game.

“So, here’s what we’re going to do, okay?” she said, still idly squashing the dead body beneath her heel. “You each have to come up with an idea to increase sales. The person with the best idea gets to keep their job," she smiled, “and the person with the second-best idea gets transferred to the maintenance department, and I get to keep their idea for free, of course.”

Then Naomi lifted her foot off her most recent victim and leaned forward menacingly.

“But the person with the worst idea gets terminated,” Naomi said, raising her eyebrows contemptuously. “So, it better be a good idea,” she smirked, “otherwise you’ll end up just like him." She laughed softly while looking at Mr. Stevens squashed body.

Naomi leaned back in her chair and, once again, propped her feet up on the desk, just in front of the terrified employees. She set her heel down next to her latest victim and the tiny people could finally see that he was just a mashed mess of meat and blood at this point. Then, right next to him, they saw the beautiful tan sole of their boss, Miss Naomi.

“Well, I’m waiting. What are your ideas?” Naomi asked, folding her arms.

The tiny woman, Miss Hobbs, spoke up, “Take away commissions until 5% growth is reached.”

“Hmm, not bad,” nodded Naomi, “and what about you, Mr. Levine, what’s your idea?”

Mr. Levine thought for a moment, “Commissions only. Take away base pay so people are motivated to sell in order to get paid.”

Naomi nodded with a big smile, “I really like that idea!”

The tiny woman, Miss Hobbs, looked scared; her idea already wasn’t as good as Mr. Levine’s. She only hoped that Mr. Harrington’s idea would be somehow worse than hers.

“And now what about you, Mr. Harrington? What’s your idea, I’ve already got two really good ideas here, so yours better be worthwhile,” Naomi said with a smile.

“Yes, ma’am, you see, we sell giantess insurance, right?” Mr. Harrington stuttered. “It’s been getting harder and harder to sell because there are fewer giantesses in the world than there used to be, and therefore, a lot less damage and loss of life is caused by them,” he explained. Naomi nodded, trying to figure where he was going with this. “I think you need to “motivate” people to buy insurance. Do you know what I mean?”

Naomi looked at Mr. Harrington with a sly smile, “Are you suggesting that I order rampages in order to scare people into buying?”

“Well…, yes,” He nodded his head, “supply and demand...”

Naomi smiled broadly and swept her feet off the desk and leaned forward, her shadow enveloped the tiny employees, “Why in the world didn’t I think of that!?” Naomi beamed with excitement. “That is the best idea I have ever heard!” Naomi kept smiling and shaking her head with anticipation. “I cannot wait to implement this idea! What is your name Mr. Harrington?”

“Will-, uh…, William,” the tiny man spoke.

“William!” Naomi said, “Where have you been hiding this entire time, young man? I think I’m going to promote you to chief assistant. It comes with a big pay raise too. What do you say?”

“I- uh, I’d be honored, ma’am,” William sputtered, still in shock from this twisted turn of events.

“I look forward to working with you, William,” the giantess smiled. She then noticed the other two employees standing on her desk. “Hmm…, William? What do you advise I do with these two?”

William thought a moment, he didn’t want to disappoint his boss and say something dumb right away.

“Since sales are going to go through the roof soon, I think you should retain Mr. Levine in sales, but he should work with his own idea implemented upon him, commission only,” William said.

“I love it. I agree,” nodded Naomi. “Now what about her?” Naomi said, inching her foot toward the terrified Miss Hobbs.

“You said you needed someone in maintenance, correct? Why not her?” William said shrugging his shoulders.

“Hmm, so no one is getting squished?” asked Naomi.

“I do believe it is in your best interests, for the company,” replied William.

Naomi smiled, “You’re right. I shouldn’t be so greedy, should I?” William was relieved, he seemed to be making decisions that she was happy with. Naomi reached for her intercom system, “I need the chief assistant to my office immediately.”

About one minute later, a tiny woman named Sandra walked in from the tiny elevator installed on Naomi’s desk.

“Yes, Miss Naomi? What may I do for you?” she said. She then saw the squashed mess on her desk, and looked at her giant employer, “What happened here?”

“There are some changes I need you to make in the system, please,” said Naomi. The tiny assistant pulled out her electronic tablet and entered her login info. “Mr. Levine is being reassigned to sales as commission only, 10%, and Miss Hobbs here is being reassigned to maintenance, base pay only, minimum wage.”

“Done,” said Sandra, tapping away on her tablet.

“Mr. Levine, please return to the sales department, you are no longer needed here,” said Naomi. The tiny man darted for the elevator and left Naomi’s office as quickly as possible. “Now Sandra, please add William here as an assistant in the system.”

“No problem,” said Sandra, looking at William, “Welcome aboard, I’m going to enjoy working with you.”

“And make William an administrator,” ordered Naomi.

“An administrator?” asked Sandra, “but there is only need for one-,”

“Just do it,” Naomi scolded her tiny assistant.

“Yes, ma’am, I’m sorry,” Sandra apologized, “I forgot my place.”

“Show William how to do performance reviews,” Naomi said energetically. Sandra did as she was told, but she was too dense to see the writing on the wall. “William, pull up Sandra McLaughlin, and let’s do a performance review.” William took the tablet from Sandra and did as he was told. Sandra looked bewildered, but before she could say anything, her giantess employer spoke to her.

“Sandra, how long have you worked for me?”

“Seven years ma’am,” answered Sandra, “Ever since you had to terminate my husband for poor performance, and you gave me an opportunity to work for you in order to pay my bills.”

“Seven years…,” repeated Naomi. “and why in the seven years that you worked for me, why did you never give me an idea as good as what William just suggested to me?”

“I, I don’t understand…,” replied Sandra.

“William thinks I should start contracting rampages in order to drive business. What do you think of that idea?” she asked, staring at her little assistant.

“I think that’s totally unnecessary. You can grow your business legitimately, not resorting to violence,” replied Sandra.

“Hmm, that’s what I thought,” said Naomi quietly.

Naomi reached forward and plucked her tiny assistant off her desk and popped her into her mouth. Sandra shouted and kicked, fully realizing what was happening now. Naomi sloshed the poor assistant around in her wet mouth. William and Miss Hobbs could hear the tiny woman screaming and begging for her life. But the screams were short lived as Naomi closed her mouth and swallowed. The two tiny employees watched a lump travel down Naomi’s throat as her face turned into a smile.

“Ahh… tastes so good!” said Naomi. “But so not filling, unfortunately,” Naomi giggled.

The two employees just watched in abject horror. Despite having worked for the giantess for months, they had never witnessed this kind of carnage in person.

“William, please update Sandra’s profile,” said Naomi. William clicked the status arrow next to her name and looked down at the available options. William couldn’t decide between ‘terminated’ or ‘deceased’. He didn’t want to ask Naomi so as not to look stupid. He ultimately decided to select ‘deceased’, even though he knew that she probably wasn’t dead yet. He hit save and it returned him to the main menu. He couldn’t help but think of the former assistant sloshing around in Naomi’s belly, slowly drowning and getting burned by stomach acid. It was a grizzly end that William never wanted to face. He realized that he would have to be on top of his game if he was going to succeed at his new job. If Naomi was willing to dispose of a seven-year employee that easily, and chief assistant no less, how much easier would it be for her to dispose of him?

“Miss Hobbs, here is your first job on maintenance.” said Naomi, referring to the squashed remains of Mr. Stevens. “Clean that mess up, go to the maintenance department and they’ll show you what to do.” Naomi stood up and put her shoes back on, not even bothering to wipe her feet off.

“William, you go find the assistants department and get settled into your new office, we’ve got a lot of work to do,” she said commandingly.

Naomi smiled, stood up, and walked out of her office. Leaving the two terrified employees on her desk to process what just happened.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading! Review if you liked it! Or feel free to reach out to me at gtscarnage@gmail.com

Happy reading!