My Shrunken Academia by TheWanderer
Summary:

Midoriya has somehow been shrunken down to 10.5 cm and there's no explaimation as to why. The girls of Class 1-A find him and decide to take care of him until he returns to normal.

 

Disclaimer: I own none of these characters or any property of what they are based on. This is a fan written story meant to be enjoyed and not apart of the original source matterial.


Categories: Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Breasts, Body Exploration, Butt, Entrapment, Futanari, Gentle, Insertion, Lesbians, Mouth Play, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 16 Completed: Yes Word count: 53280 Read: 212346 Published: June 27 2019 Updated: April 07 2022

1. Introduction by TheWanderer

2. A day with Hagakure by TheWanderer

3. Everyone's Desires, Revealed by TheWanderer

4. Tsuyu Swallows and Says Sorry by TheWanderer

5. Surprise Hiding Place by TheWanderer

6. Momos' Mountainous Mammaries Part 1 by TheWanderer

7. Momos' Mountainous Mammaries Part 2 by TheWanderer

8. Between a rock and a soft place by TheWanderer

9. The Bodacious Booty of Mina Part 1 by TheWanderer

10. The Bodacious Booty of Mina Part 2 by TheWanderer

11. Waking Up Wet by TheWanderer

12. Jiro's Rock Hard Rod by TheWanderer

13. Pressed Against some Wood by TheWanderer

14. Uraraka's Ultimately the One Part 1 by TheWanderer

15. Uraraka's Ultimately The One Part 2 by TheWanderer

16. Finale: Growing Into Change by TheWanderer

Introduction by TheWanderer
Author's Notes:

 

 

 

 

     His day started out normal enough, now Midoriya is sitting on Midnights desk, only ten and a half centimeters tall with the girls of class 1-A deciding who is going to keep him for the day. He thinks back to the events that lead to this happening.

 

     The day started normally enough. Midoriya woke up in his dorm room and got ready for the day. He walked out of his room to shower and use the bathroom. After all of this was done, he got dressed and had made himself breakfast. School was beginning to wind down and that meant that he could relax, but he still needed to keep on his toes. He went about his day as normal. He attended classes, talked with friends, and generally had a normal day for what it was worth in this quirk filled society they lived in. Around the time that Midnights class was going to begin, some mysterious beam hit him square in the chest and he felt him and himself shrinking in an instant.

     Where the 166 cm teenager stood, now stands a shrunken boy standing at 10.5 cm. He was freaking out naturally since people don't just shrink out of nowhere. Midoriya was trying to figure out if this was done by someones quirk or it was something that his power, One for All, kept hidden until now.

     It was around this time that Uraraka and Tsuyu were walking along and one of them spotted him on the floor. After seeing him there, Midoriya and Uraraka both freaked out while Tsuyu kept calm as normal.

     “De...Deku, is that you?” Uraraka asked shaking while bending down with Tsuyu to get a better look at him. “Yea.. yeah its me uraraka. I have no idea what happened one minute i was walking along and the next I shrunk down.” he said looking up at there faces while trying not to look up their skirts.

     Tsuys decides to grab him and pick him up. “Midoriya lets get you to one of the teachers, maybe he'll know what to do.”. While it seemed that she was acting calm, tsuyu was filled with a mixture of both worry and curiosity. This was the first time that she's seen a person this small. For now, shell keep calm and help however she could. 

     “Good idea tsuyu, lets see if any of the teachers will help. For now, we should keep him out of sight.” Uraraka said already calming down and thankful that she was there. “Um tsuyu, can I keep him with me while we go find a teacher?” uraraka asked trying to hide the blush on her face as much as she could. “Sure thing. Midoriya are you fine with this?” she asked. He looked up to them while they were walking and said “Uh… uh yeah that's fine.” He was handed to Uraraka and she promptly put him in her school bag as they went to find a teacher.

     After arriving at the teachers office, they find the rest of the girls of class 1-A are there talking with Midnight, trying to coax out some of her more racier stories from her alone in the spacious office. “Ah, Ochako Uraraka and Tsuyu Asui. What brings you two in the teachers office today?”. Rather try and explain what happened in words, Uraraka takes Midoriya out and says “ Um, we found deku shrunk like this on the way to class and we were wondering what should we do.” Midoriya now out of her bag, stands up and waves and feeling extremely embarrassed.

     All of them swarm to Uraraka’s hand to get a better look at the now shrunken student in her hand. Midnight was the first to speak up and say “They found you like this, correct Midoriya?” effortlessly hiding the lust in her eyes and speech. “Ye… yes. I was walking down the hall and then some beam hit my chest and I shrunk.” He said while looking up at all of them while feeling suddenly nervous.

     “Well I should take you to the nurse to find out what happened to you, but she’s out for a week and we currently are down a few teachers because of the overtime they have been putting with their patrols. Would you girls like to take care of him while I investigate what happened to him?”. She wanted to take him for herself and get into all manor of naughty activities with him but, with all the girls here, she couldn't do that without being caught.

     “What? How are we going to take care of him? He's so small.” asked Toru. “Just keep him with you while I figure out what happened. Don't worry Midoriya, i'll make an excuse for you while you're in this state.” Midnight felt herself get wet but needed to restrain herself for now. 

     “Who will be taking care of Midoriya first?” Momo politely asked. Mina’s hand shot up and exclaimed “let's draw names! Who ever gets drawn first takes him for the day and we keep doing this until no ones left.”. They all agreed with the idea and Midoriya was set on Midnights desk as they drew names. The order became Toru, Tsuyu, Momo, Mina, Jiro, and finally Uraraka, who looked disappointed in the end.

     “Alright that settles that. Now don't feel bad about the lottery, and Midoriya don't feel disappointed that you have the girls looking after you” Midnight said. Midoriya quickly followed up by saying “ Oh im not disappointed at all. I'm glad I have all of them looking over me, it's just that I’d feel bad if they missed out on school because of me.”. Soon after he said that everyone there blushed while Midnight said something about him acting so gentlemanly and that it excited her, which of course, wasn't a lie.

     “Now class is starting soon and you all have normal tests to do. I suggest you get to it. I have to get things prepared for class so I will be there by the start of the period.” With that they all left leaving Toru alone with Miydoria on Midnights desk.

A day with Hagakure by TheWanderer

     After everyone left, Midoriya looked up his caretaker for the day, Toru’s invisible form hovering above him. At last she broke the silence by saying “Ok Midoriya, since we took that little lottery to take care of you I guess im the first one to have you. I’m going to pick you up and take you with me now”. She promptly picked him up and carried him out of the teachers office. While holding him in her hand, both of them noticed that he could easily be seen while being held.

     “Uh...um Hagakure, I can still be seen while in your hand. This might be a problem. Where am I going to hide?” Midoriya asked as he was brought up to her face, even though he couldn't see it. She responded with “Mmm yeah you're right, wee need a better place to hide you. My uniform doesn't have any pockets and I left my bag in the classroom.” her hot breath washing over him. “Well you could just say you're not feeling too well and leave for the dorms since Recovery Girl isn't here, but I don't want you to miss class because of me”

     This made her think of something that would be a compromise for her, at least. “Actually, I have an idea,” she said walking into a restroom and making sure no one was there as she locked the door behind her. Toru then proceeded to srtip all of his clothes, leaving him completely nude in the palm of her hand. “Whoa WHOA!! Hagakure what are you doing?!” the shrunken student exclaimed from the middle of her hand. She took a moment to examine her tiny friend, looking over his muscled body and surprisingly hung dick.

     “Wow Midoriya if I’d known that's what you looked like down there, I would've tried to go after you sooner” she playfully teased while rubbing his body once, taking her time around his groin. “Ha...ha...Hagakure, where are you planning on keeping me? I thought that I was going to stay your bag” he asked as his whole face turned red. She said as seductive as possible “Didn't I say that I had an idea? Well it's time to show you what it is.”. With that, she thrust him into her warm musky mouth. Midoriya fought his way to her lips and managed to pop his head out before her giant lips trapped him. 

     “Hagakure why are you doing this?!” the young hero pleaded. She didn't say anything as her tongue snaked its way to his cock and rubbed it. The invisible girl started sucking on his body like he has a piece of candy. His cock reacted excitedlyfrom both the touch of her tongue and the heat coming from her mouth. This was one thing that Midoriya was not prepared for when he was in her mouth, pleasure. She kept licking his body up and down making sure to focus on his dick trying to make him cum. Toru continued this for a minute until he came in her mouth, spraying his load on her tongue

     She brought him out of her mouth for a minute and explained what she was doing. “Now Midoriya, i'm going to keep you in my mouth for the rest of the day until we head to lunch. After lunch and a mint, im going to put you back in and keep you there until we get to the dorms. I promise I won't swallow you and make it up to you when you get back to normal size. Back in you go!”. Before he could protest Hagakure popped him back in. 

     Time was lost on the young hero as we as trapped inside Hagakure’s mouth. Her tongue would assault him from time to time as the hours passed as she kept sucking on him making him cum on her tongue multiple times. For Toru, she was having the time of her life with Midoriya in her mouth. Having him cum in her mouth whenever she teased him was a great feeling. She was also making sure not to swallow him not just because she would probably kill him if she didnt get him out in time, but because he was a good guy and if he got back to normal, she’d like to try and have sex with him.

     That and the fact that it was obvious that Uraraka was in love with him. She would probably kill her if anything happened to him. That was also the reason as to why she didn't keep him in her pussy, she wanted to save that place for when he was normal size and to keep himself more of less pure for Uraraka. By the time lunch rolled around, both her and Midoriya had lost count of how many times he came. Toru made a show of pretending to get him out of her bag in front of her friends and she excused herself to use the restroom.

     Once he was being taken out, his eyes were blinded by the sudden influx of light. She brought him out and dried him with one of the paper towels. They were both surprised to see that he was not injured at all, not even a bruise or a scratch. “Huh, I guess you're more durable at this size. That's handy” she said as he was getting dressed in her hand. 

     “Yeah at least there's that” he said with an exhausted sigh. “Anyway can we go to lunch, I'm starving.” Midoria said feeling his stomach grumble at him. “Sure thing but first, I have a favor to ask.” she brought him up to her face again. “Look, im sorry for keeping you in my mouth during class and I would really appreciate it if you didn't mention what I did to the other girls during lunch. If you do that I can keep you in my bag for the rest of the day. It's that or back in my mouth, your choice.” she said. Midoriya wanted to tell the girls about what she did, decided that would not be in his best interest if he wanted a break from her mouth. “Alright I wont tell the others,” he said, “by the way, what did Midnight say about me being absent?”

     “She said that she was going to ask one of the students if they wanted to volunteer for extra credit for help at her agency for a while. Before she could leave for class, she saw you walking down the hall and asked if you wanted to help her. You accepted and left with your costume. Now are you ready for lunch?” she asked. He nodded and they yet to where the other girls were eating lunch on campus. They all decided to check in on him during that free time so they chose a secluded spot where people wouldn't see them and their shrunken classmate.

     The girls chatted about how they were doing and what they had to eat. It was all idle talk since they were all focused on the 10.5 cm tall guy sitting by Toru. Mina finally asked “so Midoriya, whatcha get up to in Hagakure’s bag? Did you try and sneak a peek?” she joked. He reacted in his usual nervous manner “N… nn...no I would never do that. I've pretty much been napping since I can't really take any notes during class.”.

     “Do you need anything to keep yourself warm at all? I can make you something really quick.” Momo asked. Toru spoke up and said “Actually yeah, that's a good idea. I was worrying during class about that.”. WIth that Momo created a blanket and pillow from her hand and gave it to Toru. “There, that would keep you warm enough while you're in her bag.” said Momo. Midoriya responded by saying “Thank you Momo, I really appreciate it”. They finished their lunches and began to head back to class when Toru said that Midoriya should relieve himself before heading back into her bag. They all agreed and she went on her way with him in hand.

     When they arrived at the restroom, she locked the door behind her and set him in the sink. “Midoriya I can't thank you enough for not telling the girls about what I was doing. I really appreciate it.” she stated. “I'm going to keep my promise about keeping you in my bag for the rest of the school day. I think you deserve it, but you should probably do your business first.” the giant invisible girl said tearing up a piece of paper towel for him to use. “Here, now do your thing. I'll even turn around” Which she promptly did.

     With his business taken care of, the pair made their way to class where Toru placed him in her bag with the miniature blanket and pillow. Midoriya was thankful for the respite from Hagakure’s mouth and feel asleep as soon as his head it the pillow. He woke up later surrounded by all of the girls in Hagakure's room. “Uwaa!!” he stumbled back and exclaimed from the sudden appearance of his giant classmates faces remembering that what happened wasn't a dream.

     “Oh thank goodness you're awake Deku. We were worried there for a second.” Uraraka said while looking at him. “I told you guys he was fine. Maybe being tiny like that takes a lot out of him” Toru said. “We were just worried is all Hagakure” Tsuyu said.

     “Alright, now that we know that he’s ok, we can leave. It's still a school night after all” Momo popped in with trying to let Hagakure and Midoriya get some rest from their unusual day. The others agree to head back to their rooms, leaving Miydoriya alone with his invisible caretaker once more. “Was I really asleep for that long? He asked before noticing that Hagakure had taken all of her clothes off after they left.

     Her invisible hand came out of nowhere and snatched him back up again. “Sorry about that, you were sleeping for a long time and I told the others that you would wake up so they came to see if they could do anything. Before they could you woke up.”  she stated. “Now I did promise that you'd get a break for the rest of the school day, but we are still going to have some fun before I go to bed” she said while rubbing his groin. Her teasing brought his dick up to full attention as she laid back on her bed. Toru lifted him back up to her face and licked is body all over. She focused her attention on his dick and kept licking it before bringing his body up to her lips and sucked his member between lips while giving him a lick or two while sucking him. 

     For Midoriya this felt completely different from the time that he was in her mouth. He felt himself give into the pleasure and rhythmically moved his hips against her lips while she happily sucked on his dick. When he finally came, he gripped her lips and shot a much larger load than before.

     Feeling Midoriya get into it and move his body with her got Hagakure excited. When he came, she came as well from the feeling of it landing on her tongue and her fingers massaging her wettining pussy. She laid him down on her pillow and said through her panting “That felt incredible”. The young shrunken hero could only nod in response and he felt tired once more. Neither of them expected him to get into the groove, much less grab her lips while he climaxed.

     They said nothing as Toru drew her covers over herself and readied herself for sleep. Midoriya sat up and asked where he was going to sleep, and she responded with “ You're going to sleep on my pillow, here's your blanket. Don't worry, I don't move around in my sleep so you'll be safe.” He could do nothing but say alright and wish her good night. Before she fell asleep, she gave him one last kiss with some tongue and said goodnight.

End Notes:

I ediited this chapter, fixed a few things. Anyone know how to get indentations to stick?

Everyone's Desires, Revealed by TheWanderer
Author's Notes:

Sorry for not updating this for a while. Got busy with stuff irl and didnt feel like writing. Not much lewd going on this chapter, more story based. Hope you enjoy.

     By the time Midoriya had woken up, Hagakure had already gotten up and went out of her room. He just laid on her pillow hardly believing what he went through the previous day. He was shrunken and violated by one of his classmates by being put in her mouth. He had no idea that Hagakure would do such a thing to him, even asking him not to tell his classmates about what she did. Why did Midoriya not tell them? Maybe he didn't want to get her in trouble, or maybe he actually enjoyed what she was doing.

     It's true that he was still a virgin and he can't deny that he didn't enjoy what she had done with her tongue. She was surprisingly skilled with her tongue for someone in high school. Also what did he start doing once she had her outside her mouth? He actually humped her lips as she was giving him a blowjob. That was something Midoriya didn't expect he'd do. Did his carnal instincts take over, or was that of his own doing? Nevertheless, he still needed to depend on the girls for survival and keeping him safe.

     Midoriya got up from Hagakure's pillow and wanted to try and get onto her desk or nightstand or something. He wanted to do some of his morning workouts and a pillow doesn't really make a stable place to do so. As Midoriya was activating One for all, Hagakure walked into the room as he was about to jump from her pillow. He barely jumped off the pillow when her hand came up from under him and he was in the middle of her invincible palm.

     “Well what do we have here, my little friend?” Hagakure asked raising him up to her face again. She was in her normal clothes since it still wasn't time for class. Midoriya responded with his nervous stuttering voice again “Ha.... Hagakure, um I… I’m sorry, I was trying to get to your night stand. I u… usually do some morning exercises and a pillow doest make it that easy”. He then remembered that he was stark naked and attempted to cover his privates.

     Seeing him trying to cover himself made Hagakure giggle. “Oh Midoriya you don't have to cover yourself up, I've already seen and tasted what's down there” she shifted her had to where he as in between her index and thumb. Toru used her other hand to wake up his cock and give him a massive handjob. He tried to fight his erection to no avail and let the invisible girl do what she pleased until he came on her fingers. Once she was done playing with him, she licked his cum from her fingers and laid him on her desk.

     “I think that should have gotten you awake enough for the day. Now get dressed, the girls and I are using one of the empty rooms as a place to eat and they told me to get you. Besides, I still have to give you to Tsu since it's her turn today” she said as she deposited him where his clothes laid and let him get dressed. Midoriya was still in a daze from her hand job, but he got dressed all the same. 

     With that she picked him back up and was about to head for the empty room, until she remembered what she needed to tell him before they left. “Oh yeah, before I forget, I told the girls what i did to you yesterday” she just says casually. This, of course, makes Midoriya freak out. “Wh… What?! WHY? I thought you wanted to keep what happened a secret from the others? What changed your mind?” he asked. She responds with “There are two reasons.”

     “Firstly, they wouldn't stop asking what I did to you the day before. I explained that I didn't have a place to hide you until I got to class and kept you in my mouth. Secondly, they asked how it felt. You know, playing with you, having you be intimate with me, and what your package was like. I told them what went on before lunch when I put you in my bag for real” She finally finished explaining. “What happened afterwards?” he asked. Midoriya noticed that she seemed excited to tell him from the tone of her voice, “So we decided that we can keep doing this, but we get to do one thing to you while under our protection. Think of it as payment for us taking care of you until you get back to your normal size”.

     The shrunken boy didn't know how to respond to this. The girls decided this without him? Why did they do this? Had this been their plan when they saw his shrunken form? Either way he'd have to talk to the girls about this. “Okay, I can at least talk to the other about this?”, “Oh yeah, we said we should at least talk to you about it. You may be really tiny, but that doesn't mean you aren't human. I thought I'd at least give you a heads up though”. This really didn't make Midoriya feel all that much better.

     After they were done talking, Hagakure and Midoriya left her room for the one the others were in. When they arrived, the girls were getting a table that was brought in for them set up for breakfast. Midoriya was impressed that they managed to get all this set up in just a day. Uraraka was the first to see them. “Oh hey guys, where were you? We’re almost done setting up breakfast” she said in her usual bubbly voice. “Bout time guys!” Mina said. “Alright guys let's let them get settled so we can all eat, kero” Tsuyu said, as she was handed plates and bowls to pass around the table.

     Everyone was eating their meals and talking about what classes were today when Momo spoke up. “Everyone, we have something to discuss with Midoriya do we not?” she stated. All of them stopped eating to look at him in the middle of the table, eating on a miniature version of it that Momo had made for his sake. He put down his food and spoke “Hagakure already told me she told you guys. She also said that you want to do something with me while I'm in your care.”

     When he said that, none of the girls could look at him for a few seconds. They were too embarrassed to say anything at first. “It's just that… that when Hagakure told us what she did to you, we all kinda wanted to see what it was like, you know?” Uraraka said turning bright red. “Yeah, its no fair that she got to do that stuff to you and we dont get to too” Mina said while making a pouty face. It surprised Midoriya when Momo spoke up and said “it would rather unfair to just let Hagakure do that and we don't get the opportunity to do so”.

     Midoriya was taken aback at their reactions. Sure, he liked them as friends, but he never considered that they'd want to get intimate with him. Especially at his current size. He spoke up again, “So, everyone is ok with doing something like what Hagakure did to me with them?”. They said yes unanimously, but Momo added, “If you don't want to do this Midoriya, we understand. None of us will force you to do anything if you don't agree to this”. He said “N… no it's fine. I just didn't realize that everyone wanted to this so badly”.

     The second after he said that, the girls cheered up and were giddy. He started to think that he should have said no in the first place, but there's no going back now he supposed. “One more thing. Momo, can you give me some new clothes? I’ve been wearing my uniform for about a day now.” he asked. “Oh of course. I can't imagine it would be very comfortable being stuck in a school uniform while your with us”. As she said that she made him clothes for his size and a strange little box a few centimeters taller than him.

     “Uh, Momo what's that box for?” asked Mina. She responded with, “It's a changing room for him”. “Holy whoa, thanks Momo. Um, do you guys mind if I?” he said. They said it was alright and he quickly entered and got changed. He came back out in casual clothing. His top even said tiny shirt. They went back to eating and soon after started to get ready for the school day. Hagakure gave Midoriya to Tsuyu when they were all done eating. Tsuyu put him down to give Hagakure a hug before she had to get her bag. The invisible girl whispered something in her ear before leaving, making Tsuyu blush.

     “Well Midoriya, I suppose we should get going” she said finally said putting out her hand. He got on and wondered what she had planned to do with him. With that, they headed out of the empty room and towards hers.

 

Meanwhile:

     His plan had almost gone perfectly. He tricked that support crazy student with the pink hair to make a shrink ray. When she completed her work and tested it, she stored it away in her projects locker. He broke in and stole the device, making sure he didn't leave a shred of evidence that it was him that broke in. He found Midoriya alone at the perfect time and shot him. He was gonna walk the path he was and “accidentally” kill him by stepping on him. The League of Villains promised that if he did his part and they took over, that he'd get his own personal slave harem. Now he had to figure out a way to get him and make sure no one found out.

     Midnight had so many possibilities running through her head it made it hard to focus on trying to find out why one of her students had shrunk. She checked the security cameras in the hallways where he shrunk, but they either had black screens, static, or were just not helpful in the slightest. Her sexual urges got the better of her and she locked herself in the nurse's office and massaged her pussy. She couldn't stop thinking of what it would feel like with him tied on a didlo and her riding it with both her ass and pussy. After a few orgasims, her head cleared, letting her refocus on her task at hand.

End Notes:

Like I said, not to much lewd stuff this chapter, meant to be slightly more story heavy this one. Tell me what you think.

Tsuyu Swallows and Says Sorry by TheWanderer
Author's Notes:

Hey guys, hope you enjoy this recent chapter. Made it longer than I even thought it I could make it. Wont be able to work on the next one that much since I work on this on my days off and I dont have much coming this week.

 

     As Tsuyu was carrying Midoriya to her room, he noticed that he didn't seem to move a lot in her grip as he did with Hagakure. He thought that it was probably because of her quirk. When they made it to her room, he got a look at what her room looked like for the first time. It was pretty normal with her bag in one area and her other things in another. Like he thought, there was frog decor strewn about her room.

     “Wow Asui, you room looks pretty good. This is the first time I got to see it.” he blurted out. She set him down on her bed so she could get her bag, but said “Thank you Midoriya, and call me Tsu, kero.” He could never get that habit out of his head, he thought. “O… oh yeah, Tsu, sorry.” She shrugged and said “It's fine Midoriya. I'm going to change into my uniform really quick, could you take off your clothes for me?”

     She said it so calmly that he was a bit taken aback from how casual she said it. After a second he said, “Uhh… um, yeah sure thing Asu… Tsuyu.” He took his new clothes off as Tsuyu was still in the process of changing her clothes. She had her back to him so he got a full view of her butt when she bent down to change panties. He was so mesmerized by watching her that he didn't see her head turn as she shot out her tongue and have it hit him square in the chest.

     Midoriya let out a grunt as her tongue hit him and retracted back towards her while she wrapped it around his whole body. This was a whole different level of pleasure that he felt as she twisted her tongue around him. It covered him from head to toe while leaving a gap open for his now fully erect member to slip through. Tsuyu used the tip of her tongue to tease her prey into climax. His senses were going wild, from seeing Tsuyu casually strip in front of him to her wrapping her tongue around him, and now she was teasing him as well. This went on for three minutes until he finally came on her tongue.

     The giant frog girl unwrapped him and set him down on her desk so she could get a better taste of his cum. It was saltier than she expected. After a minute of panting from both of them, she spoke up and said, “Sorry Midoriya, when Tooru told us what she did yesterday I got jealous. I wanted to see for myself what it was like”. She had her head turned from him from embarrassment. MIdoriya isnt used to seeing her flustered like this so he tried to make her feel a little better.

     “N… no its fine Tsu. I g...get it. You wanted to know how it felt with my body on your tongue. Its ok. '' His attempts seemed to have worked because after she said that she perked up to her usual self. “Thanks Midoriya, I needed that. Hm it seems that we might be run late if we stay here longer. Time to get going, kero”. She was right, she had about a little above ten minutes to get to class so she hurried and got dressed, tossing Midoriya's clothes in the front of her bag pocket.

      She turned back around and said, “I wanted to keep you in my mouth like Hagakure did but if you don't want to that fine”. The chance to stay someplace where he wouldn't get too jostled around and be stuck somewhere slimey should have made him jump at the chance, but he saw how much Tsuyu wanted to do this. He did promise that he'd do this for the girls and he wasn't about to break it now. “If it's what you really want, then I… Will go in you mouth. '' She really seemed happy when he said that. She elongated her tongue and snaked it around Midoroya’s shrunken form and pulled it back.

     He was once again inside one of his classmates mouths. This time however; he was tucked away under Tsuyu’s twenty meter tongue. It felt like he was partially swallowed. In a sense, he was. Some of the area in Tsuyu’s mouth what help store some of the length of her tongue, he had been tucked inside there. Midoriya could faintly hear what she was saying through her body. “Ok Midoriya, you should be safe enough where you are, kero. I have to get to class so if it gets bumpy while I run, I'm sorry”. Tsuyu began to run to class, while Midoriya was locked inside her mouth. She didn't apply any pressure, nor did she do anything to arouse him. He began to  fall asleep from all the rocking and the rhythmic beats of her heart.

     By the time he started to wake up, he was being taken out of her mouth. Tsuyu brought him out and placed him in the cup of her hands. Midoriya was blinded for a second before seeing that it was the same lockable restroom that Hagakure used the day before. He looked up at her giant face when she asked, “So Midoriya, how was it inside my mouth?”. He replied with a yawn, “It was surprisingly calm actually. I thought you wanted to do stuff with me?”. “I wanted you close to me during classes and I figured that you’d like some rest after what I did to you this morning, kero” she answered back. She didn't seem to notice him yawn. “Oh yeah Hagakure told me about this restroom. She's right, it's perfect for bringing you out. Now let's get you dried off, its lunch time”.

     She was about to grab a paper towel when she stopped to look at his cock. Even at this size, she could see that it was big. If he was his original size, then it would have been about seven to eight inches in length from her guess. Tsuyu picked him up between two fingers and started to rub his groin. Midoriya saw how his friend was looking at him and figured that something was bound to happen. As she was rubbing his cock, he felt that her hands were not as soft as Hagakure’s. This brought him a different kind of pleasure as she gave him a finger job. She repeated this for about 2 minutes before stopping. Midoriya ended up cumming 5 times during the process.

     She set him down in the sink next to his clothes while she licked up him cum. Neither of them said a thing as Tsu, cleaned him up and he got dressed. Before they left, Midoriya muttered that what she did felt good. That got her smiling and she placed a kiss on his back before walking to the same table they went to the day before. The other five girls greeted both of them as they sat down to enjoy their lunch. They idly talked about what was going on in school before Midoriya spoke up and asked, “Did anyone react to me taking a week off of school to “help” Midnight?”. 

     “Ida shot up at his desk and asked whether or not he’d be able to keep up with what we were studying in class. He's very dutiful” Uraraka replied. “Most of the other male students in class seem to react normally. Well except Mineta, he seemed to go a little pale once he heard. He even asked when you'd be back. Perhaps the little pervert was jealous” Yaoyorozu answered. They all chuckled at that, but something about hearing Mineta go pale stayed in the back of Midoriya’s mind. Did Mineta somehow make him shrink down. If so, then for what purpose? He decided to push this off to the side for now and enjoy his lunch with his caretakers.

     After their lunch was done, which felt like being together with a mini Midoriya was starting to become a normal thing with them, Tsuyu and Midoriya back to the same restroom to do their business and continue about their day. When they got there, the giant sized girl asks “I can keep you in my mouth, or I can just place you in my bag for the rest of the day, kero. Your choice Midoriya. '' He considered this for a moment a part of him wanting to stay in her bag, but something stopped him and made him say, “I don't mind going back inside your mouth. I've gotten used to it”. She was surprised that he agreed to go back inside her mouth. Tsuyu asked, “Are you sure Midoriya, wont you need rest?”

     He replied with a slight blush, “Um, actually I fell asleep while wrapped up in your tongue. It was surprisingly calm being wrapped up and listening to your heartbeat.” Midoriya had his head turned away because he didn't know how to face her once he said that. If he was looking directly at her, he would have seen that she was blushing a deeper shade of red then he was. She promptly asked him to strip. Once he was naked again, she tongue quickly wrapped him up and she slapped him loudly back into the confines of her mouth.

     She used her tongue like she was an expert in giving people at Midoriya miniscule size a tongue job. Tsuyu went a little rougher than she did in the morning, tightening her grip on him as she teased his cock into waking up. She brushed the tip of her tongue against the stiff member, coaxing the salty cum out of him. All this movement was arousing Midoriya more then the first time she did this.

     Carnal instincts flooded him mind as he subconsciously pumped his hips into the tongue that wrapped around his body. His instincts when so far as to use full cowling at 5% inside her mouth. Tsuyu was walking back to class when he started to go wild in her mouth. She fought back against His movements by wrapping him up tighter and using the tip of her tongue to fully lick his cock. Unbennounced to both of them, with him being this small and him using full cowling, it made him produce more semen as long as he had it active.

     When Tsuyu finally made him climax, she did not expect the larger amount of cum that was produced from the shrunken boys cock. It had formed, to Midoriya at least if he wasn't in a daze, a fairly large puddle in her mouth. She felt the puddle of cum in her mouth and she inadvertently swallowed, bringing Midoriya along for the ride. The ride down the frog girls throat barely registered to the boy as he began to feel sleep creeping up on him once again. His body dropped into the chewed up food inside her stomach. He would lay there unconscious for the rest of the school day until she got back to her dorm room.

     She had felt herself swallow her classmate down to her stomach. She knew she had to get him out as soon as possible, but she had to stay in class. Once they were done for the day, she rushed to the dormitory restrooms and locked the girls door. She usually did this in private but she had no choice. She contorted her body and managed to make her tongue go down her throat and into her stomach to grab him. She pulled him out and rinsed him off in the sinks of the restroom. Tsuyu lifted him up from the water to inspect the damage that was inflicted on his body while he was eaten.

     To her surprise, his body was completely fine. There wasn't a burn or anything from her stomach acid. If anything, his skin felt smoother than before. Somehow, the hair on top of his head was untouched. The only part that bothered her was that his scars looked red from irritation. She walked out of the restroom and hurried up to her room, ignoring the students that tried to stop her. Once she was inside, Tsuyu locked the door behind her and placed him near her pillows while she laid her head in her arms on the bed and sobbed quietly.

     Midoriya woke up on the bed of Tsuyu, which confused him since he thought he was still in her mouth. He looked around and saw Tsuyu crying, with her head covered up. He walked over to her and tapped on her arm. “Um Tsu, is everything alright?”. Upon hearing him speak, she shot up and snatched him up and pressed his body to her cheek. She spoke between sobs, “Midoriya! I… I… I thought I killed you. I accidently swallowed you. I’m soo sorry”. He had to process what she said for a minute. He was swallowed? Then why wasn't he dead, not that he wanted to die. He inspected his body as best he could, his body hair was all gone but other than that, he felt fine. His scars itched though.

     She finally stopped hugging him to her face and set him down on the bed. She could only stare at the floor. After a minute of silence she spoke up, “If you want one of the other girls to take you, I understand. I didn't mean to hurt you.”. Midoriya was shocked that she suggested that he should be taken by one of the others. He spoke to reassure her, “No it's alright Tsu, im fine, really.”. She just said, “But what if you weren't?! What if you drowned, or were digested by my stomach?! What if I didn't get you out in time?! What if-”. Her words were cut off as he jumped into her lap and squatted down like how she does. 

     “Tsuyu it's fine. I'm not dead or hurt. There's no point in worrying about what ifs. I know you didn't mean to eat me. I know you're sorry about what you did and if it helps, then I forgive you.”. Both of them were silent for a moment until she sniffled and raised her head. “Th… thank you MIdoriya. I needed that.”. Just then, there was a knock on the door. “Tsuyu, may I come in? I wanted to ask what was wrong earlier, but you rushed off.”. It was Momo. She sat up and said, “Sure Momo, come one in”. She entered and noticed how red the frog girls eyes were and that Midoriya was nude in her lap.

     “So may I ask what happened earlier?” she spoke plainly. There was no point in trying to hide what happened, so Tsuyu told her what happened, “During my time with Midoriya, I accidentally ate him and he was in my stomach for the rest of the day. I only just got him out a few minutes ago. Momo gasped and help her hand up to her mouth. She was in shock, and was dumbfounded for a minute. She asked “Ho… how did you ‘“eat”’ him?”. 

     Her head hung back down in shame as she explained what happened. “I took him in my mouth and started wrapping him up with my tongue and playing with him. Then something weird happened and his started to shift around a bit. When he climaxed, there was a lot of cum for someone of his size and I inadvertently swallowed him. That's why I was in such a rush to get back to the dorms. When I got him out, his body was unusually fine, although he hand no body hair. That and his scars looked redder.”

     Momo then turned to the naked boy in her lap, squatting for reasons unknown to her and asked, “Midoriya, are you ok after everything that happened?”. He moved to look and her while covering himself as best he could and said, “Yeah, I'm all right Momo. The only thing bugging me is my scars and they're just irritated is all. No harm done”. Both of the towering girls breathed a sigh of relief and relaxed just a bit. “Alright since things are ok, then I shall tell the others that we’ll talk about it later. As for the guys, I'll say that you didn't feel good after eating something at lunch. When it's time for dinner we’ll have to discuss safety if that's alright” she said walking back to the door.

     The two agreed and said goodbye to her as she left her room. They were alone once again. Tsuyu asked him if he wanted his clothes and he replied with a yes. Once dressed they relaxed in her room and she helped him catch up on what he was missing. After a few hours it was time to eat. They hurried over to the empty room and entered. The girls were all there getting things prepared like they did in the morning. They all sat down and talked about what when on during the day and their usual girl talk. When everyone was eating dessert, Tsuyu spoke, “Should we talk about what happened with me and Midoriya earlier, kero?”. Momo sat up and said that they should. 

     Midoriya and Tsuyu explained what happened during the day. Of course there were the usual questions of “oh my god, are you ok?”, “how did that happen?”, “how are you still alive?” and whatnot, but Momo. stopped all of this. “Don't worry everyone, I already asked them those questions and everything is alright. Now we need to talk about what we should do in the future.” she had everyone's attention as she spoke, “We may be Midoriya caretakers and he may have agreed to what we proposed, but that doesn't mean that we should be reckless.” she took a breath before speaking again.

     “Since Midoriya said everything was alright and that he didn't blame her, we won't punish Tsu about what happened. Although in the future we must be more careful about what we do with him. He seems to be more durable at his current size but that doesn't mean that we should intentionally hurt him, agreed?”. Everyone nodded and agreed. This made Midoriya feel better about his current standing. They weren't just going to recklessly use him while he was spending time with them. Him and the girls went back to enjoying their desserts and soon after cleaned up their dishes and left for their rooms.

     Tsuyu and Midoriya headed back to her room to turn in for the night. MIdoriya didnt know why he asked this but he asked, “Asui, sorry I mean Tsuyu, did you want to do anything before we go to sleep?”. The frog girl was changing into her pajamas so she was currently just in her underwear. She turned to him and said, “Are you sure it’s ok Midoriya? You might get hurt, kero”. He looked her in the eyes and said, “I trust each and everyone one of you girls with my life, I know that you won't, and didn't mean to hurt me earlier”.

     She blushed as she took off her bra and panties, exposing her breasts and crotch. Making use of her twenty meter tongue, she wrapped it around each breast twice before making it go wrap around shoulder to crotch on each side before finally having it slide through her butt cheeks and over her labia. Midoriya was transfixed by this. His lust overwrote his thought process and he stripped himself allowing the now approaching tip of her tongue to wrap around him and bring him up to her mouth. She used the tip to excite him enough to get him erect and sucked his cock.

     Midoriya’s brain was in a lust fueled bliss. The feeling of having Tsuyu’s tongue wrap around his torso while she sucked his member was beyond words if he could speak. She kept using her tongue to push him into her lips which made her pussy wet with anticipation. Tsu stuck two fingers and masturbated as she gave him a massive blow job. His lust was taking over more and more by each push as his body inadvertently used full cowling at eight percent and pumped into her lips. The pace quickened for both of them until they both reached climax. 

     He came more than before as his body calmed down and Tsuyu was struggling to stand up right. She brought him from her mouth and retracted her tongue bringing the tired tiny boy along for the journey He felt her warm pussy passover him and coat him with her love juices. Her breasts were fairly soft when he passed over them. Before she fully retracted her tongue, she placed him in her hand and set him down on her nightstand on the miniature bed that Momo made for him. She collapsed onto her bed and started to drift, but now before Midoriya said something. “Tha… that felt good, kerooo.”, he said before he passed out, leaving Tsuyu with a happy smile on her face as she fell asleep for the night.

 

End Notes:

Keep telling me what you guys think about my work. Any feedback is apprectiated. After the next breakfast chapter, the next character is Momo so hope you guys can wait.

Surprise Hiding Place by TheWanderer
Author's Notes:

Hey I finally managed to right this breakfast chapter. Hope you guys enjoy and tell me what you think. I'll work on the Momo Chapter when I can.

 

     Midoriya woke up before Tsuyu did, so he saw the naked giantess form of his classmate lying on her bed. His body slightly sticky from what juices glossed over him when he passed over her pussy last night. He could hardly believe what had transpired the night before. His inner lust took over again and he humped Tsuyu’s lips like he did with Hagakure's that night before. Did his body’s lust just automatically take over when he was in a sexual situation with the girls? Or could it be One for All assisting him for some reason? There were too many questions for the shrunken boy to figure out.

     With slight difficulty, he managed to unstick himself from her pillow and stand up. Tsuyu was still asleep, but he wanted to move around. He figured that this was a better time than any to see how OfA reacted while he was this small. Midoriya activated Full Cowling and did a running jump over his sleeping classmates head, aiming for her night stand. He had put too much power into his jump and went over his 8% limit. His body went soaring over Tsuyu’s head and he nearly when past her nightstand.

     When he landed on the edge, he had to take a breath. He had used too much power for that jump and his body should've been in pain, but it wasn't. The shrunken boy estimated that he had used 25% when he jumped. That should have at least sprained a few bones, but his body was completely fine. Apparently his body can handle higher percentiles of One for All while he was shrunken like this. That line of thinking did make him a little giddy since if he ever got back to normal size and found out how to control whatever made him small, he could train with higher levels of his quirk.

     Having made it to solid ground, he started to do some of his morning exercises that he didn't get to the day before. He went on for about five minutes before he felt like he was being watched. He turned around to see Tsuyu looking at him half awake. Once he saw her, he spoke up, “Oh...oh morning Asui, I was just doing some morning exerci-”. He couldn't finish his sentence as her giant tongue shot from her mouth, hitting him in the chest again, and loudly slurping him into her mouth.

     He didn't have time to register her actions as he was wrapped back in her tongue and felt himself getting hard. Tsuyu had gotten more skilled with pleasuring her tiny prey as she made him stiffen up and started to tease his cock. Her tongue squeezed his body tight as she held him tight and sucked on him. Midoriya felt everything that was going on and was in bliss as his body was kept within the frog girls skilled tongue. His cock was twitching madly, indicating that he was about to climax. Before he was about to cum he was brought out of her mouth and she sucked his cock through her tongue. It didn't take long for him to climax after she did that.

     He shot his load over her tongue and lips, making it fairly visible to the girl that just sucked him off. She unwrapped him from her tongue and laid him in the palm of her hand. She licked up what was shot onto her lips and looked at the boy in her hand, panting from her work. She spoke, “Good morning Midoriya, remember call me Tsuyu, kero”. She rose from her bed, still nude, and walked over to her dresser and deposited him on top where a tissue and his clothes were waiting for him. “Here you go Midoriya, dry yourself off and get dressed so we can join the others, kero” she said while pulling open her drawers and picking out out fresh clothes. He proceeded to dry off and get dressed, all the while taking a casual glance at his classmate getting dressed.

     He didn't mean to seem pervy, but she was practically putting on a show for him. His peeking had not gone unnoticed either. She said while speaking through her legs as she was putting on her panties, “Its ok for you to look Midoriya, you already saw what my body looked like last night.”. He didn't say anything as he turned around, his face turning redder than he thought it could go. After a minute, they were both dressed and were about to head out the door when Tsuyu said, “So Midoriya about last night…”

     Midoriya had a vague idea as to what she was talking but asked what she meant anyway. She talked about what he said before both of them fell asleep. “OH...uh um, I guess in my blissful state of mind, I thought that you'd like it if I said that”, he spoke while covering his face with his hands. She thought it was adorable how embarrassed he was at his own actions. She brought him up to her lips and gave him a kiss on his head. She opened the door to her room and the two of them headed to the empty room.

     Because they woke up earlier, some of the other girls were still getting the food out from the main dining hall, so only it was only just Momo setting up the dishes, humming to herself. She looked up from her work to see Tsuyu and Midoriya in hand. “Oh good morning you two. You guys sure are early. When Hagakure was looking over him and arrived, we were almost done setting up” she stopped what she was doing to give Tsuyu a hug while she was setting him down on the table. They embrace for a second before Momo lets go and turns to Midoriya.

     “So how are you feeling today Midoriya?” she asked as her face filled his view. Before he could answer, there was a knock at the door and a male voice followed. The sound of Ida’s voice rang from outside and he spoke, “Momo this is Ida. I saw that the other girls were carrying food back to the dorm and I asked why they were doing that. They explained why and I decided to help carry some for today. I’m coming in”. Without thinking, Momo snatched Midoriya up and stuffed him deep into her cleavage so Ida wouldn't be able to see him.

     He walked in with the other girls carrying the rest of the food. He nonchalantly said good morning to the two girls in the room. The other girls saw that Tsuyu was in there with Momo who was blushing slightly and were shocked for a moment. They set their stuff on one of the side folding tables keeping calm as possible. Ida spoke up and said “This seems like an excellent idea, eating breakfast with your fellow classmates in the morning. Maybe the boys should try this as well. I’ll have to ask everyone about this once Midoriya gets back from Midnight's agency. Farewell for now, and remember to not be late for class”. With that he left the room, as the girls stood there in silence for a minute.

     Uraraka was the first to speak up and ask “So guys, where is Deku?”. The pair turned beet red, remembering that Momo had stuck him in between her breasts. She fished him out to everyone's shock and placed him back on the table. Luckily for him, no one could see the hardon he got while he was between Momo’s breasts. She turned away from the crowd and said “I apologize about that Midoriya. It was a spur of the moment decision. I… I had to make sure no one else knew about your current condition”. He was stunned as the rest of them, but managed to get out, “I...its alright Momo, it would be bad if news about my current size were to get out to the other students. I don't blame your quick thinking”. With that, they went about setting up their breakfast. The girls were used to setting this up so, with all of them there, breakfast was set up fairly quickly. Just to make sure that no one would randomly enter the room, Mina locked the door as they ate.

     Their meal passed with a semi joyful feeling about it that morning. Things were only made a little awkward because of the surprise visitor that morning. The group was completely used to having a miniature Midoriya among them and likewise Midoriya was used to being about his giantess classmates. Before they were finished, Uraraka said something. “Oh yeah Deku I almost forgot. I found your bag in my bags pocket. I thought that you'd want it back” she proceeded to pull out his bag from her pocket and place it beside his little table.

     “Oh wow thanks a lot Uraraka. I've been wondering what happened to it since I shrunk”. He said this as he picked his bag up and looked through it. Inside were his usual school supplies along with a two arm wraps and his cellphone. He was amazed that it had shrunk with him ad was curious as to whether or not it still worked. He clicked it on and saw that he had a few missed calls from various classmates, his mother, and All Might. He then decided to test to see if it could still send calls and called Momos phone. It rang from inside her pocket and she pulled it out to see that it was Midoriya's number that was calling her.

     Everyone was in a tizzy about him being able to call from his phone. He didn't know how it worked either but he wasn't about to question this gift. He had a decent amount of charge left, but he decided to save it just incase. After they were done eating and cleaned up their mess, the girls separately left for their rooms to prepare for the school day. Tsuyu handed Midoriya over to Momo and set off to get ready herself. They were left in the room alone, the first time that either of them were alone with one another. Momo said they should get going to her room to get her things ready for school. They left with a word to her rooom

Meanwhile:

     He followed the frog girl from a distance at lunch to see if the other girls knew about Midoriya. Much to his surprise, he saw the shrunken form of Midoriya on the table, conversing with the other girls. He was furious at the sight of them acting all friendly. He needed to get him no matter what the cost. The League of Villains were expecting some results soon and there was only so much he could stall until they took matters into their own hands. He figured that he would be kept in one of the girls bags so during gym that day, hed look through the girls bags as soon as possible to find him. He had to find him, for his slave harem.

     Mt. Lady walked into the office of Midnight at a late hour because she had something to show her in private. She's asked to close and locked the door behind her as requested Midnight. She spoke and said “So what is it you wanted to show me Midnight? You know I’m busy with my job”. That was a lie. She delegated all her work to her employees while she lazed around waiting for something to happen. MIdnight had her glasses plugged into her computer. Little did people know that her glasses also had a hidden little camera on them, so she could record things that interested her.

     “I needed to ask you about a situation with one of my students and his current height. Come here” she beckoned the growing hero to her desk. She played the footage of the girls and a shrunken Midoriya the day he was shrunk. She asks “This is one of my students, currently in the care of his female classmates. Do you know about people randomly shrinking?”. She was rubbing herself as she asked. Mt. Lady was stunned at the sight of the shrunken student on the monitor. She felt her body warm up from the thought of having small person with her at her normal size. “I… I have never came across something like this happen before, he only has one quirk right?” she asked as she gripped a breast tightly. Being around Midnight had that effect on people, not that they haven’t done stuff before.

     Midnight gets up from her chair and gets behind Mt. Lady and slides a hand down to her pussy and rubs it through her clothes as she grabs her other breast. She whispers in her ear, “i bet that the sight of him is giving you all sorts of naughty ideas, isn't it?”. She moans from the movements of her hands and leans into her. She replies with an unsteady yes as MIdnight guides her to the heart shaped bed in her office. Before they start, Midnight says this, “Next time we go to your private hanger to have some size fun”. With that, they begin their night of fun.

 

End Notes:

Hope you guys liked this one. Im trying to have these breakfast chapters be slightly less lewd but some is still there. Tell me what you think of the little Midnight x Mt. Lady tease and whether or not you guys might want a seperate story about their time at Mt. Ladies time private hanger. Also what do you think about changing the title to My Shrunken Academia? Also will be fixing some stuff in previous chapters. One last thing, if anyone knows someon who does lewd Manga, can you ask them to do art about this please? Ill be forever greatful.

Momos' Mountainous Mammaries Part 1 by TheWanderer
Author's Notes:

Hey I'd like to say that I'm sorry for now posting an update on the story for a while. Won't explain why because it's personal but I'm uploading part 1 of the Momo chapter because it's ending up longer than I planned but it's all good. Hope you enjoy what is posted.

 

     The walk to her room was awkward for both of them. Momo, in particular, she still had some trouble with casual interactions with her classmates. She thought that when it was her turn with Midoriya, that she could use it to get a closer friendship with him. That is until she stuffed him between her breasts so Ida wouldn’t see him. 

     She felt so embarrassed that she just wanted to run away. Momo didn't know how to describe how he felt between there. On one hand, she liked the feeling of having someone that close to her, but at the same time, it was one of her classmates. To add on the feeling of embarrassment, she was pretty sure that when she plucked him from her bosom, she felt that his member had started to stiffen. Perhaps that was part of her flustered imagination is all. The young girl thought as she held her classmate in her hand while she walked into her bedroom.

     While being held by Momo, Midoriya couldn't look at her face directly. It was surprising to have her stuff him in between her breasts sure, but that didn't mean that he didn't enjoy it. He was a guy so there was always going to be that part of him that was curious about a girl's body. So far, he had only been in contact with the mouths of two different girls, along with the stomach (although to be fair, he was unconscious and it was an accident) of one of them.

     When they had arrived at her room he noticed that it was the same as before, still with that oversized bed taking up much of the space. It was as organized as ever with everything neatly aligned. She had her school uniform near the foot of her bed along with a fresh pair of black panties and bra. Unbenounced to all of her peers, she really liked wearing black lingerie since it made her feel more professional and mature.

     Anyhow, she set her diminutive classmate on her desk and started to undress. Until she realized that she had a shrunken boy with her in her room. Momo sheepishly turned around and said, “Um Midoriya, I don't know what exactly you got up to with the others, but could you please look away while I’m changing?”. He didn't even realize that he was looking at her while she was changing. The young boy had gotten so used to having Hagakure and Tsuyu be surprisingly intimate with, that it had not registered with him that the other girls might not like him looking at them while they were changing. 

     “Oh, uh sure Yaoyorozu. I’ll, uh I’ll sit behind your pencil cup” he says while walking over to the cup and sits behind it. Feeling relieved, She says thank you and starts to change into her school uniform. Momo noticed that her undergarments seemed to be tighter than they were before when she put them on. Either they shrunk when they were washed, or she had another growth spurt. She sighed, knowing that she’d have to get a new set of them once she had the free time.

     As she started to change, Midoriya couldn’t help but be a little curious as to how she looked. His mental state about being really nervous around the girls had started to change since he had been shrunken. His guess is that you could say that the more time he spent being intimate with the girls, the more comfortable he became around them. Now curiosity had gotten the better of him and he decided to take a peek at her.

     He poked his head out from behind the pencil cup and tried to get a good look at his classmate while she changed. She was in the middle of changing into her new clothes so she had her back to him. Momo had completely stripped down and was starting to put on her new clothes. She bent down to put on her panties, so Midoriya had gotten a full view of her ass. He was surprised to see that she had a mole near her asshole. Her pussy lips seemed fairly pink to him from that distance.

     What really amazed him was the absolute size of her breasts. They were fairly large when he was his normal size, but now they were like the size of a two-story house to him in his shrunken state. Both breasts were fairly perky and round which helped accentuate her body, especially since she was wearing black lingerie. He quickly turned away and shook his head. Midoriya had to keep a level head with everything that was going on. He can’t be spying on his classmates while they changed. He appreciated all that they were doing for him, but that doesn't mean that he should take advantage of them, does it?

     Either way, he had to keep himself busy while her giantess of a classmate was getting ready for school. Luckily he still had his bag, which meant that his school hero logbook was in it. He flipped through the pages until he found some blank ones, then he started to sketch out a rough character model of Yaoyorozu in her hero costume. Once he had a decent sketch of her done he worked on the details of it. He was so busy with his work that he didn’t notice the massive face and breasts hovering over him.

    Momo had finished changing and decided to walk over to Midoriya and tell him that she was done. She walked over and before she could say she was done, she noticed that he was preoccupied with what looked to be a notebook. She leaned in closer to try and observe what he was doing. She could hardly make out what he was doing, but it seemed that he was sketching something or someone into his notebook. After a minute she finally spoke up, “Midoriya I’m done getting ready for today's classes, are you ready to go?”

    Midoriya was about to add the word details on Yaoyorozu when she startled him from behind. He jumped forward and tripped on his own two feet. This caused his giant classmate to giggle seeing him fall over. She extends a hand and picks him up. The girl asks while trying to hold back her giggles “Are you ok? What were you doing just now?”. He looks up at his classmate’s face and replies “Oh um you know how I keep a sketchbook of heroes and stuff? Well, I was filling out the one I made for school and decided to sketch you in your hero costume. Is that alright?”

    She was a bit surprised to hear that he was sketching her in his notebook. She smiled and responded with “It’s perfectly fine Midoriya, just as long as it isn't anything unflattering.”. He was relieved to hear her say that. It means that he doesn’t have to get rid of his sketch. “Thanks, Yaoyorozu, so you said that you were ready for school right? Is it alright if I grab my stuff real quick?”. She sets him down and says yes. She doesn’t have to wait that long for him to finish and she picks him back up, then walks over to her bag.

    She opens up a pocket in her bag and makes some padding for him to lay on while the day goes on when she got a notification on her phone. It was from the school and it read that the school’s AC system is currently malfunctioning from a certain support student’s invention so the school building is going to be very cold today. After reading that, she took a look at the padding in her bag and determined that it wouldn't be enough and adding more would make him noticeable to her other classmates. Momo takes one last look at her bag and her shrunken classmate and finally spoke up.

     “Ok, so Midoriya I just got an email notification saying that today is going to be very cold in the building because of a student’s gadget. If I add more padding to my bag, then the others are going to ask why my bag is bulging. Unfortunately, this only leaves us with one option, I’m going to have to keep you on my person for the day.” Momo was trying very hard to look directly at her friend while not blushing. She didn’t want to do this, or at least she thought she didn’t. Either way, she had to ensure Midoriya’s safety. She didn’t want him to develop hypothermia, even though she didn’t know whether or not that he could at his current reduced size.

     They both looked at each other sheepishly, as they both knew what this situation meant. She started to tug at her collar, opening up her shirt. Before putting him in, she asks him a quick question. “Are you sure that you’re alright with staying in between my…” she never had trouble saying breast out loud, but asking her friend to stay in there all day felt wrong, but at the same time, it enticed her. A part of her enjoyed the idea of having someone she could keep so close to her, that she could talk to and protect just by having them stay on her body. The towering girl shook the idea out of her head and finished asking Midoriya her question, half expecting him to say no and opt-out to just staying in her room. It was a surprise to hear that he didn’t mind being on her person.

     With both of them furious blushing, she lowered him into her cleavage, deep enough to keep his presence hidden from everyone, but able to be heard. Using her quirk, Momo made a little strap that she wrapped around him to keep him more secure. Deep in her cleavage, he could hear her breathing, along with the rapid beating of her heart. In an odd way, it kinda felt soothing, listening to another person’s heartbeat. After a minute, she managed to calm herself down enough to stop blushing and seem like she didn't have a 10.5-centimeter tall boy between her breasts. She pulled open her shirt again and spoke into her cleavage, "Are you alright in there Midoriya? It's not too hot in there,". While looking up at his classmates’ face from deep between her breasts, "Yeah, I–I'm alright. It's not too hot, though it feels weird being this restricted". He was still blushing, but not as bad as before.

     Momo took a deep breath, slipped on a pair of stockings for some protection against the cold of the school, looked herself over in the mirror, then grabbed her bag and started the walk to school from the dorms. While walking there, she could help but feel a little at ease knowing that her classmate trusted her enough to let her take him with her on her person. If the school had allowed the female uniforms to have pockets, she would've kept him in there, but in a way, she was glad that they didn't. She did want to get closer to Midoriya as a friend while at his current size, now it's just going to involve more skinship than expected.

     The walk for Momo was a normal one for her, casually chatting to her classmates she met up with along the way to the first period. On the other hand, the ride for Midoriya was far more intense than he first initially thought. For one, he wasn't used to being held down by the straps that were meant to keep him from falling out. It was another thing entirely with the jiggling and slight bouncing of her breasts with each step she took. It had felt like his world had been turned more upside down than it already had been these last two days. At least for the moment, he wasn’t wet. He didn’t mind getting wet, but it was a different feeling entirely that he was getting wet from saliva rather than water.

     By the time both of them got to class, they were both somewhat comfortable with the close proximities that they shared. Like the email that was sent out said, the entire school was much chillier than it had usually been. If one was looking hard enough at their chests, then they could see that both males and females' nipples were perked up because of the cold. Midoriya had barely felt any of the cold, thanks to being deep in his friends' cleavage. The day managed to pass without much incident. No one looked oddly when Momo opened up her shirt to check on her shrunken passenger. He had even been able to get an hour or two of sleep with how things were going. There was only one thing that had worried the both of them, and that was gym class.

 

End Notes:

Again sorry for not uploading for a while, and to answer a question from the reviews, no I wont reveal whoever is left will have what. I wanted to keep it a surprise. Hopefully I can get the second part out for you guys soon. Stay tuned.

Momos' Mountainous Mammaries Part 2 by TheWanderer
Author's Notes:

Hey guys, I've finally got part 2 finished and I hope you enjoy it. Sorry if it feels repetative or stale, but for some reason, I've had a hard time writing for Momo, even though I was enjoying it. Anyways, remember to read part 1 first and I hope you enjoy.

 

     The class separated into their separate changing rooms and donned the U.A school gym uniform. Luckily the gym uniforms weren’t form-fitting, so that meant it wouldn’t constrict her or her tiny companion. The other girls were already informed that Midoriya was traveling in her cleavage on the way to class. Unexpectedly, they were fine with having their classmate around while they changed. She had pulled him out to change into her proper workout undergarments. His caretaker had accidentally flung her shirt on to him while she changed. Momo had asked once more whether or not he wanted to stay out of the way or wait in her locker until class was done. Again, she was surprised to hear that he wanted to stay with her. They both took a deep breath and prepared for gym class. 

     It was a pretty normal workout during class. Mineta had gone to the nurses’ office on account of him not checking if the eggs he had for breakfast were fully cooked. Like everyone else, Momo started to sweat as the class went on. It was fine with Midoriya, but he was getting thirsty because of the heat. He hoped that his giantess of a caretaker wouldn't notice as he drank from one of the beads of sweat that trickled down around him. Much to his surprise, it tasted like peaches, her namesake. Everything was going alright until it was time to start running. Because of the amount of sweat had dripped down, it had inadvertently lubed Midoriya enough to slip out of his restraints. With each step she took, he was being bouned towards the front of her breasts. He had to admit that this turned him on a little. He could feel himself getting erect the closer he got to her nipples. Momo could feel him shift with each step she took, but there was nothing she could do without exposing the both of them.

     Midoriya had slipped into the right cup of her bra and kept slipping closer to her nipple. It was somewhat dark for him as he tried to grasp for anything that he could get a hold of. He reached out and grabbed the first thing that he could and wrapped himself about it. That had just happened to be Momo’s nipple. When he did that, Momo had let out a yelp and a low moan. She still had 2 more laps to do until she could finish, so she would have to endure the feeling of Midoriya holding onto her nipple for a few more minutes. She sped up her pace to finish quickly, but that meant that Midoriya had to hold on tighter. The feeling didn’t hurt her at all, it was more of a very gentle pinch to her, but the way it felt had kept stimulating her nipple, making it grow larger. By the time she finished, she was flush with embarrassment and reasonably turned on.

     Todoroki had noticed the changed appearance of his classmate, which he found strange. She usually never looked flushed during the workouts in phys ed before. He decided to ask her what was troubling her. Momo felt like she was in a personal hell. Her intentions were good enough with trying to keep Midoriya close to her so he wouldn't freeze in her bag, but it had backfired completely. She was wishing that he had agreed to just staying in her room today. She didn't expect him to slip out of the bindings that she made for him. Still, it wasn't his fault that he had grabbed onto her nipple while she was running. Momo was bending forward taking deep breaths when Todoroki walked up behind her and said, "Yaoyorozu are you doing alright? Is anything the matter?" He hadn't meant to startle her but when he spoke but she had straightened up and yelped.

     She turned around and started stuttering, trying to cover up what was going on with her. "Ah! Ah oh, Todoroki, hi, I uh um, I'm alright. I'm just… just uh caught a little bug is all. I thought it was almost gone but I guess I just need to rest for the rest of the period." His face remained his usual expressionless tone as he said ok. Momo thought to herself, "As smart as he is, he seems oblivious to what's wrong with people". She walked over to the sidelines and sat down. Making sure to wait until no one was looking at her, she opened up the collar of her shirt and whispered into her shirt.

      "Midoriya can you hear me? Are you alright?" Still unknowingly holding onto her nipple, he manages to reply, "Uh yeah I'm alright Yaoyorozu, just where did I end up?" She gulped and spoke" Midoriya you're grabbing onto my nipple", she said with a slightly higher pitch in her voice, "could you please let go?" Upon hearing that he was holding onto her nipple, he promptly freaked out and started to scramble around. This caused her to let out another yelp and squeeze her breasts together to keep him from moving. “Calm down Midoriya!” she whispers, “Just make your way through to my cleavage while I keep my breasts separated.” After feeling him calm down, she pulled her breasts away from each other to let the shrunken boy back to her cleavage.

     Both of them sat together in silence, neither wanting to say anything about what just happened. They could have, but with them being out in class, it makes things more difficult. Finally, Momo works up the courage to try and speak with her shrunken passenger. She lifts up the collar of her shirt, covers her mouth to make it look like she's coughing, and speaks to Midoriya. "Midoriya, should talk about what happened a few moments ago?" "Uh, yeah yeah we should, but maybe we should wait until we can talk face to face? It seems awkward for you to always be talking into your cleavage." She took a moment to think about it, and she replied "You're right. I suppose that we can wait until lunch. Actually waiting until the day ends seems like a better idea." He responds “Alright if that's what you think is best. Uh… um, can I ask you something Yaoyorozu?" "What is it Midoriya?" He took a second before asking, "Did it at least feel good?"

     It took her a minute to process what he just said. “Did it at least feel good?” Why would he even ask her such a question? She didn’t know how to respond to his question. In place of an actual answer, she said: “I'd rather not talk about it right now Midoriya”. Feeling slightly disappointed, he said ok and settled into his strap that she made for him and waited for gym class to end. There couldn’t be a more awkward silence between the two. She didn’t want to admit that she enjoyed what she felt and he was afraid that he offended Momo to such an extent that after her day was done, she’d never want to be near him again and he wouldn’t blame her either, considering what he just asked. Once again, they sit there together in silence until the end of the period. 

     Todoroki and Ida both came over to check on how their fellow classmate was doing after the period ended. After reassuring them that she was fine, she headed back to the changing room with the rest of the girls and dressed back into their uniforms. Momo again pulled her shrunken passenger out of her cleavage to change back into her normal school clothes, but not before spritzing some perfume on herself. She reassured herself that she could take a proper shower once she got back to the dorm. Midoriya all the while, patiently waited for his caretaker to finish getting ready to go back to normal classes while trying to not rudely peek at what the other girls were doing. The one thing that surprised him was the actual lack of gossip that went on in the girls’ locker room. When he heard the word done uttered from Momo’s lips, he felt her gentle hand grasp him again and replace him in the spot in her cleavage. This time he could smell a stronger scent of peaches than before.

     When everyone got back from the gym they discovered that everyone’s bags had been gone through. There was a bit of a scare for some of the students but after a few minutes, everyone calmed down. The school day passed in relative quiet after that. Well, as quiet as it can get in a school for training the next generation of heroes. Everyone went about their normal day with a bit of chill that was going through the building. The 6 girls and Midoriya sat at the normal table and talked about their day. Mina, of course, teasing him about staying between Momos’ breasts. They joked and laughed and blushed, all of them having a surprisingly good time. While none of them said it out loud, everyone there was thinking about how fun and nice this little group of a shrunken boy and 6 normal sized girls. Even if they ended up doing something lewd with him, the girls and him were having a good time. Once the bell for the next period rang, they cleaned up quickly and went back to class.

     The final bell rang and one by one, the students made their way back to the 1-A dorms. After the usual walk there, Momo went straight up to her room to talk to her tiny companion. She plucked him out from her breasts and set him on the bed a little distance from where she was sitting. Again, they sat there in silence, neither one of them able to work up the courage to speak. At last, they both worked up the courage to speak and ended up trying to say each other’s names at the same time. Midoriya was courteous and said “Oh sorry Yaoyorozu, you can go first. I’ll wait.” “Thank you Midoriya,” she said before continuing, “We obviously need to talk about what happened during gym class and what you asked afterward.”

     They both blushed as she continued. "While what you asked was very forward for you and you probably shouldn't have asked it in the first place…" she was having trouble getting the last words. "I won’t deny that what you did, didn't feel good." He was shocked to hear the words as much as she was uttering them. Midoriya cleared his throat and said "Um, I just wanted to say that I was sorry about asking such a weird question. A… and I also wanted to say that if you felt too uncomfortable, you could leave me with one of the other girls". He took a deep breath, happy to get the words out. He knew that he wanted to let each of the girls have their time with him, but if he started making them uncomfortable, then he won’t make them take care of him if he made them uncomfortable. 

     Unexpectedly, Momo said that she still wanted to care of him for the rest of the day. With that out of the way, they both turned away from each other and breathed a sigh of relief. That’s when Momo noticed how much her perfume had worn off. She stood up and said, “Midoriya I’m going to take a shower, I hope you don’t mind staying in my room while I’m bathing”. He sat up and said to her while she was gathering her toiletries, “Oh… oh yeah, I don’t mind Yaoyorozu I can just stay here”. His tone of voice seemed to sound slightly relieved, but at the same time, a little sad to her. Before she opened her door, Momo turned back, strode to where he was sitting on her bed and strode out of her room in half a second.

     She quickly walked towards the showers, her heart beating immensely. Midoriya hardly had the time to process what just happened. Momo was just about to leave for the showers, then for some reason, she snatched him up and started walking somewhere very quickly. He could only see a few rays of light through her fingers as she walked. The next thing he heard was a door opening and closing with a click of a lock. When she finally released him from her hand, he saw that he was in the girls’ showers. Midoriya quickly turned to his giantess of a caretaker and asked half shouting, “Wha…! Why did you bring me with you into the showers?! What if the other girls saw me?! What if-”. His voice was silenced by Momo gently placing a finger on his face.

     “Firstly Midoriya, today is my day to clean the showers so I locked the door. Secondly, there’s no one in the showers right now so we should be fine. Finally… you probably need to have a shower as well”. Hearing this, he quickly smelled himself and agreed but he added, “Wouldn't it have been fine for me to just rinse off in a sink?”. “Well I figured as an apology for asking me such an unusual question, that you’d at least take a shower with me,” she said while trying to make it sound like she was offended. Even as inexperienced as he was with women, Midoriya could still tell that she was faking it. He sighed and thought to himself that he might as well play along. “Oh… ok, Yao-" he got interrupted by her. "Um, could you call me Momo?" She asked. He was puzzled for a moment but shrugged and said "Su… sure thing Momo". It felt different to call her like that but it was fine for the meantime.

     She walked towards one of the showers and set him down on the plate that held her choice of soaps and hair products. The giant girl turned to her classmate and said, a little more relaxed than even she expected, "It’s alright if you want to see me undress, you'll be seeing me without clothes while we're bathing anyways". Midoriya was a bit taken aback from her statement, but nodded and sat down as he watched her undress. After a minute, her nude form now stood in front of the shrunken student. Momo soon started up the water to start her shower. She started onto her normal routine of rinsing herself off, then building up a lather on her loofah. The giantess began scrubbing herself before thinking of something that was lewd even for what was happening at the moment. Meanwhile, Midoriya was watching with his jaw slightly open. He barely had time to register Momos’ hand reaching down to grab him. 

     She held him up to her face and tried to say with a stern look that she was going to place him on her loofah and scrub herself clean. Of course, she was blushing profusely as she placed him on there and brought him up to her body and started to scrub her body clean. Midoriya went along with it; not that he really had a choice in the matter. She hadn't noticed but his dick was fully erect before she had picked him up. Now that she was rubbing him up and down her body, he fell into pure pleasure. Momo was starting to get the hang of being in control of a person that was only 10.5 cm tall. She decided to tease him a bit by pushing her loofah down her legs and wash her feet. The shrunken boy hardly noticed where she was scrubbing him, he was so drowned in pleasure. After both her feet were done, she brought her loofah around the back of her legs and slid it up towards her cheeks, making sure to slide his body all over her cheeks and a little bit between them as well. 

     While Momo wouldn’t admit this out loud, she was starting to enjoy this, him being slid around her body on her loofah. She transitioned from her scrubbing her cheeks to scrubbing the front of her body. Momo hadn’t anticipated the shock of pleasure that coursed up her spine when she slid Midoriya's body across her vagina. She wasn't sure, but she was almost certain she felt a pinch on her clit as he passed it for the last time. Finally, she got around to scrubbing her breasts. While most of the time her nipples didn't feel very sensitive, having her shrunken classmates body sliding up and down them felt exhilarating. She scrubbed her right breast as slowly as she could, savoring the sensation. 

     When she started scrubbing her other breast she noticed that he wasn't on the loofah anymore. A quick glance showed that he had latched onto her nipple and was suckling. Rather than try to pull him off, she gently held him against her breast and let him keep suckling. Her other hand slid down her body until she reached her pussy. She flicked her clit at the same speed that Midoriya was sucking her nipple. It was slow at first, but they both started to speed up their pace. Momo quickly pulled him off her right breast and transferred him onto her left while her right hand replaced her left on her crotch. Momo was close to cumming, she could feel it, especially in her breasts. She didn't know it, but Midoriya was close as well. Having all that soft skin pressed against as he was sucking on her nipple would do that to anyone.

     With a push of her fingers into herself, she had an earthshaking climax, her first one ever. Her legs gave out from under her and she collapsed onto the floor. The shower was still going and gently spraying against her body while she barely held Midoriya to her breast. With slight difficulty, she managed to stand up, finish rinsing herself off and turn off the water. She set him down back where her soaps were in case she felt more unsteady. It was then she noticed the dripping feeling coming off her breasts, even though the water was turned off. She looked down and was shocked to find that her nipples were dripping a white wispy liquid. It was milk. Her breasts were leaking milk. 

     She was trying to keep calm. Her mother said something like this happens to the women of her family when they reach about her age. She said when aroused enough, her breasts would start to lactate even if she wasn't pregnant. As a test, she gently caressed her breasts and pinched her nipples, causing a stream of milk to squirt out and hit Midoriya square in the face. At first he doesn't react to having milk shot at his face, then he bursts out laughing. Momo couldn't help herself and laughed with him as her milk dripped to a stop. She picked him up and asked while chuckling, "Ar… are you alright Midoriya? I… I didn't me… mean for that to happen". They both could hardly breathe but he managed to answer with "I… I'm all… I'm alright Momo, ju… just a little surprised is all". They both catch their breath a minute later and Momo walks out with him to dry off. She sets him back down on a sinks ledge then starts drying herself off. Once she was done she dried off Midoriya and set herself to clean up the showers. It was more enjoyable this time around, having a little friend to talk to while she was cleaning. 

     An hour later, with the showers cleaned and afterglow gone, Momo walked back to her room with almost a visible skip in her step. She reentered her room, closed her door and set Midoriya back on her desk, albeit nude since neither of them noticed that his clothes were washed away while they were showering. Surprisingly, his giantess caretaker actually stripped, saying if he's ok with having no clothes for the time being, she'll go without clothes as well, although she was blushing profusely as she said it. He was unsure for a second but then agreed to her proposal. Until about an hour and a half before dinner, she was helping him catch up on what he had missed over the past 3 days. Another 30 thirty minutes go by and they both decide that they should get dressed. As she's getting dressed, an idea pops into her head. 

     She quickly walked over to her desk and asked Midoriya for help with her idea. He's reluctant at first bit the more she explained it and the more excited she seemed to get, he couldn't help but say yes. Instead of putting on a new set of clothes, Momo uses her quirk to make a new casual set of clothes. She then makes a small set of clothes for Midoriya and they resume his catchup studies. She picks him back up and escorts him to the empty room around the time that the girls group had dinner. They arrived just as the others were bringing up the food, this time without Ida. The girls and Midoriya all are in a relative calm, although they did all talk about and complain about the cold through the school. After the desserts were being pulled out, Momo stood up, cleared her throat and said, "Everyone, I have an announcement to make" she started out. 

     "I proposed this idea to Midoriya and he's agreed to go along with it. So my idea was to have him do a little fashion walk for us", as she says this she lifts up her shirt, allowing a little fashion stage to form from her the use of her quirk. She backs up and a power cord is the last thing to come out from her body. She then picks it up and plugs it into the nearest outlet and the little stage lights up as a sign reading "Momos and Midoriya's little fashion show". There was a collective gasp from the girls but then they all squealed in excitement, all of the shouting over one another saying their ideas. Momo managed to quiet them down and said that since it was her idea she would be going first, but that the others would be drawing straws to figure out who went next.

     He went backstage as Momo placed her hand behind the curtain he was changing behind and made him the set of clothes that she picked out for him first. The other girls waited in anticipation, wondering what kind of outfit Momo had picked out for him first. Just as Mina was about to say what's taking so long, Midoriya walks out from behind the stage curtain wearing a nice three piece suit. All the girls cheered as he started to walk down the miniature runway, his face red with embarrassment. Hagakure shouted for him to do a pose. He struck a very awkward pose and jogged back behind the curtains after doing it. They all cheered as he jogged back.

     The first one to choose the next outfit was Jiro. She whispered her choice to Momo and sat back down as she slipped her hand backstage again to hand Midoriya his outfit. A minute later he comes back out in a casual rockers outfit. He got a bunch of oohhs as he walked down the runways this time. Before he turned back he did a casual rockers pose, and he got a ton of cheers from the small crowd. Mina hopped up next and whispered her choice to Momo. She went back and began the process once again.

     This time he came out in a tight fitting latex outfit. Midoriya was starting to get mood drunk from all the cheers that he started strutting down the runway as he walked it. Thie got him more cheers and whoops from the girls as he walked back. Before he reentered the curtains, he struck a pose that old american singer, Freddy something, would do with one of his arms raised high in the air, his legs far apart and his head pointing down. Mina and the others squealed when he did that, giddy that he was starting to get more into this the more they had him dress up that they were getting mode drunk as well. Hagakure walked up next, giggling her idea to Momo as she walked behind the stage again.

     He came out with a beach towel over his shoulder, sunglasses, a hat and a pair of swim trunks. He heard a collective oohh as he strutted his stuff towards them. Suddenly, the invisible girl shouted for him to do it. Using his quirk, he tore off his trunks, revealing a tight fitting speedo. They were all having the time of their lives as he shook his stuff before returning back stage. Tsuyu hopped up to Momo to tell her her idea. She went back to the stage and made him his next outfit. He came out in a simple shirt and shorts this time. The shirt had a smiling frog on it while the shorts were a dark green that made him look very cute. There was a collective aww as he walked down the miniature runway. Last but not least was Uraraka's idea as she whispered it to Momo. Little did the others know that she had asked her to give Midoriya a little set of instructions to follow..

     The last outfit he came out with was a small copy of their school uniform. The other girls fake booed at Uraraka for picking such a plain outfit. Just then, both her and Momo gave the small boy a sly side wink, signaling him to do what he was asked. He tore off his clothes again, revealing a blue form fitting pair of briefs with the initials UA on the front. The others couldn't contain their surprise and squealed near the top of their lungs seeing him rip off his clothes again. Midoriya did a little dance for them before walking backwards towards the stage, before turning around and revealing the school's logo. Momo and the others burst out laughing and cheering as the show ends. 

     He comes out around the back of the stage as Momo gets on the same side and takes a bow next to him. The girls give one final cheer as they all start talking about what fun time they all had just now. The group went about finishing their desserts and started cleaning up the mess. Jiro was the first no notice that Momo looked a little winded after all the use of her quirk. She walked up to her and said, "Hey Ya-Momo, are you ok? You look a little shaky there". She turns to her and says with a kind smile, "Hm? Oh yes, thank you Jiro. I'm just a little winded is all, I guess today took more out of my then I thought". Jiro places a hand on her shoulder, smiles back and says, "You know, you can go to bed if you need to, we can handle the clean up. I'll even take Midoriya off your hands for the night".

     "Aww thanks for offering to take care of him for the rest of the night but I think I can manage. However, I will take you up on Turing in early for the night. I hope you all don't mind me leaving early". Jiro looked to the others as they all agreed that she was good to leave if she needed it. The earphone jack girl looked like she wanted to say more but said goodnight to the both of them and Momo scooped up Midoriya and headed back back to her room. After she locks the door, she places him on the bed as she gets ready to turn in for the night.

     A thought was lingering in her head as she was changing. She felt very good when she had Midoriya suckling her nipple while she was in the shower, so could she feel that good again before she went to sleep? Momo turned towards him still in her lingerie and asked, "Midoriya would you be opposed to doing something before we go to sleep?" Tilting his head he asked her, "Wh… what did you have in mind Momo?". She leaned closer while undoing the hooks on her bra, releasing her breasts, having them hang in right in front of him. "Co… could… could you suck on my nipples like you did in the shower earlier?", she asks with the most sincere face he could imagine. He gulped and replied, "If… if you want me to, then yeah I can suck on them", it felt weird saying it out loud to him.

     She carefully picks back up as she walks around to where she usually sleeps on her bed, and lays down. Her breasts part to side by their own weight once she gets comfortable. Momo places him into the valley of her breasts as she shivers from his touch as he moves around on top of her. Midoriya is careful as he moves around on her right breast when maneuvering towards her nipple. He lays down and starts to massage her areola, coaxing her nipple to grow in size. She starts moaning and shifting around, pulling her panties off as her tiny friend gets to work. Once her nipple has grown enough, he crawls up to it and wraps his mouth around her nipple and starts suckling again. 

     Momo feels a tension building back up in her breasts as her shrunken companion keeps suckling on her nipple. She pinches her clit with her right hand as she grabs her other breast with her left. Midoriya holds on tightly onto her breast as she keeps shifting around. He keeps suckling as she starts pushing her fingers inside of her. Suddenly, he feels a liquid hit his tongue as he sucks. Her milk starts to flow from her breast in a slow pace as he keeps suckling. It has a very sweet and soothing taste to it. She feels the milk flow out of her as she fingers herself with a quick pace. 

     Her nipples grow more sensitive the more the shrunken boy keeps sucking. Momo pulls her right hand away and grasps Midoriya as she sits up, activating her quirk in her left hand. She forms a 10.5 cm rubber dildo and positions herself over it as she takes a breath, the tip of the newly and poorly formed dildo brushing the entrance of her vagina. The giantess of a girl slowly lowers herself onto her dildo with a quiver and a gasp. She starts raising and lowering herself on her dildo as she tightly holds Midoriya to her breast. Meanwhile, he keeps sucking on her nipple, the milk flowing into his mouth as he does. Her breath gets more shallow and fast as she feels another climax arriving. The boy on her nipple hears her heartbeat faster through her chest as he sucks.

     With one final thrust from her dildo, she has another earthshaking orgasim. Her breast milk shoots out from her breasts as she does, then goes back to a drip.. She falls back exhausted but feeling phenomenal from what she just experienced. Momo noticed that there was no longer a suckling feeling on her nipple and looked down to see that Midoriya was lying on her breast covered in her milk, also exhausted. She picks him up, his body limp with exhaustion, and gives him a curious lick before setting him down in her cleavage for the night. She turns off the lights in her room with a remote as she starts to fall asleep. Before she completely nods off, her thoughts linger on Jiro and if she would want to share her day with Midoriya with her. Momos thoughts linger on this for a while before she fully falls asleep for the night, the world of physical pleasure now fully open to her as sighs contently.

 

End Notes:

Hope you all enjoyed reading the new chapter. Next girl up is Mina, but before that, theres the breakfast chapter. If you have any questions, please post them in the reviews. I apreciate everyone who reads this. Also I'm sorry for the long wait. Writers block is one hell of a demon. Hope you all are still interested in the story.

Between a rock and a soft place by TheWanderer
Author's Notes:

Hey guys, heres the breakfast chapter that I promised. Now, im setting this before everyone going off to fight the Liberation Army (sorry for anyone who hasn't read that far), but after Midoriya masters black whip. Anyways, enjoy.

 

     The following morning, Midoriya awoke in a sleepy haze. All he could remember from the previous night was the taste of milk and a lot of bouncing. He tried to move but he was constricted from all sides. It wasn't a hard prison, in fact, it felt quite pleasant actually. He then realized that Momo must've put him in between her breasts once he had fallen asleep. From what he could tell, she was laying on her side, fast asleep. He tried shouting to get her attention, but she was still sound asleep. There was nothing he could do to get her move. He decided to use full cowling to make his way towards the front of her breasts.

     He managed to pop out from the "prison" of her breasts. It takes a bit to get his footing on the giantesses bed, but he's more or less stable. He looked back at his previous "prison" and noticed that the globes that made it didn't seem that big anymore. They were still the same size, but they didn't seem that large to him anymore. Did he grow a substantial amount while he slept? Midoriya barely had time to think about it before he heard a shuffling behind him. He barely had time to turn his head to see Momos nipple hurtling towards him, pinning him underneath it. He was now trapped under her breast, with her nipple worming its way into his mouth as she unconsciously got more comfortable. “It’s like I'm a part of a hentai manga”, he thought while her nipple finally penetrated his mouth.

     He could feel the digit grow within his mouth. There was nothing that Midoriya could do but wait until Momo woke up. Maybe if he started suckling again, she would stir enough to wake up. He figured it was worth a shot, so he started suckling on her nipple. The nipple reacted like it had before and started producing milk quicker than it did the night before. He could feel the nourishing liquid fill his stomach the more he sucked. "Surely", he thought, "she must be feeling something".

     Momo was having dreams that she never had before. There was a tiny Midoriya milking her breasts while the others watched. Then there was Jiro who kept walking up to her and kissing her. Lastly, there was a feeling  of suction on her breasts. Wait, a suction feeling? That wasn't right she thought as she groggily rose from her bed. She could still feel that suction feeling as she got up, but then it suddenly stopped and she felt something hit her lap. Then, she heard it, the tiny voice calling out to her. She looked down to see her nipples were leaking milk again and that her shrunken classmate was stuck in between her thighs. "Oh Midoriya", she yawned, "good morning. Are you alright?  I hope I didn't squish you too much". 

     Wedged between her thighs, he manages to answer, "Um yeah, I'm alright Momo. I'm just a bit stuck is all". He feels the space underneath him give way to a near weightlessness as he felt the giantesses hand lift him up from between her thighs. With him in hand, she places him besides her on her bed as she turns her body to sit on the edge of it. She stretches her arms and back, dispelling the final bit of sleep from her body. She sighed contently and said, "Well I suppose that we should start getting ready for the day shouldn't we?" She stood up, took off her current pair of panties and was about to head to her dresser for a fresh pair when she slipped on an older pair and fell onto Midoriya's body.

     There was an audible eep that came from Momo when her little companion was pressed against her asshole after she fell. She shot straight up from her sitting position, accidentally pulling his body closer to her hole as she did. The experience for Midoriya was like a whirlwind of events. First, there was being set down on the bed, then there was the meteor of Momo's butt that came hurtling at him before he could react in time. Finally there was the sudden contraction of her soft cheeks, turning taught. His face was pressed right against her asshole and he couldn't move his arms to push himself away from it. At least it didn't stink, which seemed strange to him, considering where he was at the moment. Just as he thought about using ofa, he could feel a familiar set of fingers pinch him, pulling him out from the unusually non smelly crack.

     When he was brought up to her face it looked like she was about to start crying. Momo quickly spoke, "Oh my god, are you ok?! I'm so sorry! I never meant for that to…". She was interrupted by a small gentle gust of wind hitting her lips. Midoriya shot a gust of wind to calm her down and to let him speak. "Momo I'm alright, don't worry.  I'm apparently very durable at this size, so I'm not hurt. I'm sorry if you get offended when I ask this, but how come it doesn't smell down there?" She gulped, having not anticipated him asking that. She sighed and spoke, "Well firstly, I'm glad you're alright. As for the second part… my body needs all the materials it can get to create things, so it's able to digest everything I put into myself and I never have to poop" she was blushing slightly after she was done talking. "Huh who would've known?" Midoriya said out loud. 

     "Believe it or not, I'm not the only one that has a body like this,and I'm not talking about any of my family", she said before continuing, drawing him closer subconsciously and whispers, "Mina's body works the same way. It's because of her quirk that she doesn't smell down there either". Midoriya's head was swirling with new information that he didn't know what to do with. Yes it was interesting, but he couldn't put it down in his notebook, that would be very rude to both of the girls. He shook his head to rid himself of those thoughts. "Holy whoa, that's amazing Momo. Although maybe we should talk about this later? The others might be wondering where we are by now" he said to get them back on track. She stood up, her shrunken classmate in hand, stepped past the old pair of panties and set him down on her desk while she changed.

     He was once again back on the desk that the giantess studied on, waiting for her to make him a new set of clothes once she was done changing into hers. Momo seemed more relaxed about him watching her change as she didn't ask for him to not look at her while she did this time. Once again she put on a set on black lingerie, her panties leaving a very visible camel toe that would go unnoticed once she put on a pair of leggings. Her shirt was a plain white piece which fit her well, no stretching or looseness. Midoriya watched all of this with a little awe, that he almost didn't register her saying she was done. He saw her hand approach him as she made a new set of clothes for him to wear that day. After putting them on she picked him up and headed for the room.

     By the time they entered, breakfast was already set up as most of the others were about to start eating. Jiro was the only one who wasn't sitting down because she was going to go check on Momo. Luckily they entered the room before she got halfway to the door. "Good morning everyone, I hope you're all doing alright" she said as they entered. The others said their respective good mornings as she set Midoriya down on his spot and sat down to eat. Uraraka glanced his way and noticed that his shrunken form looked slightly larger than it did the other day. She spoke up and said, "Hey Deku, is it me or do you look a little bigger?". "Oh yeah, I thought I looked a little bigger. I'd measure myself but it's kinda hard to hold a ruler as this size even with my quirk" he said in reply. "Does anyone know how tall he was before today?", said Tsuyu. 

     Hagakure chimed in and said, "I think he was about 10.5 cm. How tall is he now?". Mina spoke up next with, "I think there's a ruler in one of the drawers on the desk where we put our food down. I'll look for it". She got up and rooted around the desk until she found a dusty ruler. She walked over to Midoriya as he stood straight up, waiting to be measured. She placed the ruler standing next to him as she squinted her eyes to read the measurements. Finally, she spoke out, "12.7 cm tall. He's now 12.7 cm tall". There was a visible shock on everyone's face, except for Momo. Her face started turning red the more she thought about it. Jiro tapped her arm and asked why she was getting so red in the face. She whimpered in reply, "I... um may have had a hand in his growth, but I don't really know". The earphone jack girl accidentally said what out loud and all heads turned towards the pair. Thus, Momo reluctantly starts explaining her family history of what happens to the breasts of the women in her family. 

     The other girls would stare at her in a confused amazement as she explained. Jiro was at her side, holding Momos hand, giving her support. After she was done, there were the usual questions, how it worked, what does it feel like and how did she find out. Jiro was kind enough to help calm them down and refocus their attention to the time. They all needed to start cleaning up and their stuff for school. The girls started cleaning up their food while Midoriya sat on the table, starting to hate the fact that he couldn't help them clean as he was so small. Although he was enjoying the time he was spending with the girls, even if he missed a few days of school. For now, he'll just have to sit there and take the fact that he's not good for cleaning at this size. The shrunken boy and most of the girls were so caught up in their things, no one noticed that Mina was sneaking up behind Momo.

     The pink skinned girl crept up behind Momo and gave her breasts a good hard squeeze. She cried out in surprise as everyone turned towards the sudden cry coming from Momo. Mina pulled aways with her hands up, and said in a teasing voice, "Sorry Momo, couldn't help myself after you told us what happened. Can you forgive me?". Clearing her throat, she replies with a yes she forgives her. The pink girl squeals yay as she hugs Momo. "Sooo, I hope no one minds if I take Midoriya with me to my room, would they?", she asked. The other girls gave her a worried look, but said that it was ok to take him. She gave them all her usual energetic smile as she made her way to the boy on the table. Her hands quickly wrapped around him, swiping him up in her hand. The shrunken student wouldn't say this out loud, but he was slightly worried about his day with Mina. 

     He felt like she was one of the more unpredictable students that he's met. He didn't mean that in a bad way, just that to him, she can be hard to read. Nevertheless, he agreed that each of the girls would have their way with him so to speak and he is keeping his word. The pink skinned girl, along with tiny in hand, exits their repurposed room to start their school day.

Meanwhile:

     Time was getting shorter by the day for the spy. He was left working with very little resources once the League went into hiding. Although they did send him an encrypted message saying that they have the Liberation under their control, whoever they were. Midoriya had to be found and killed as soon as possible if he wanted to get his slave harem in their new society. He has the forethought to make it look like everybody's bags so it didn't seem suspicious that only the girls were looked through. He did find the evidence that he needed in Momo's bag. There was padding and miniature blankets in one of the pockets that were meant for someone at his shrunken size. He had the information that he needed, the girls were in fact taking care of him. He now needs to find out which girl has him for the day so he can take him. If needed, he can use the shrink ray to stop any resistance from them. He has to get this done, for his sake and for the sake of his future harem.

     The morning that Momo was going to take care of Midoriya, Midnight and Mt. Lady wakes up from a sensual night at her home. The teacher, still naked, gets out of her heart shaped bed and walks over to the desk that she uses for her hero and school work. There was some normal stuff to sort out from her email as she woke up. The recent villain activity in her agency's area and how much crime was stopped, new lingerie sales she's been eyeing for a while, and for some reason, something about a broken A/C at school. She grumbled that she needed a cup of coffee as the cat Aizawa and the others found all those years ago jumped up onto her desk, asking for its usual food and pets.

     She pats it on the head as she sighs, giving her lower lips a loving rub as she gets up to feed her cat. Takeyama starts rising from Kayamas bed, pulling up a blanket, covering her bare breasts like a maiden as she yawns. She sees that her lover for the night wasn't in bed, rather back at her desk, doing some early morning work. The growth hero groggily walks over to her, and plops her breasts on top of the working heroines head. Unfazed, she looks up to the breasts that are now acting like a hat for her head and says, "Well good morning to you too Yu, how did you sleep?". "Hmm it's too early for hero work, come back to bed, you have 2 hours before you have to be at that school right?" she asks, wrapping her arms around Midnight's head as she gives her a hug.

     "I'd love to Takeyama, but I need to sort through these emails and continue looking into why one of my students mysteriously shrunk down," she said in reply. The other heroine slumped her head down to Midnight's shoulders as she looked at her computer screen. This was a long shot, but she was still sleepy and horny so her mind wasn’t working at full capacity. She said, “Why not bring him to be and let me grow while holding him? Maybe he’ll go back to normal or something?”. Midnight no longer needed that cup of coffee as much as she did earlier now that Takeyama had suggested that line of thinking. She spun her chair around and grabbed her by the hips saying, “That actually seems like it's worth a shot. Come here, I’ve got an hour and a half before I have to be in the teachers lounge”. She pushed the growth hero back onto her heart shaped bed for another round or 2 before the day started. Besides, the sex afterglow helps wake her up better than any cup of coffee can.

 

End Notes:

Just as before, any questions, ask them in the reviews and I'll get to it as soon as possible. Again, sorry for anyone who gets spoiled for later MHA stuff. Hope you all enjoyed and I'll try and get Minas chapter out as soon as I can.

The Bodacious Booty of Mina Part 1 by TheWanderer
Author's Notes:

Hello everyone and thank you for being so patient with me. I apologize for not having another chapter out for so long but I hope you'll like this one. Once again this is a two parter for a character, but this time it's Mina.

Mina happily skipped back to her room, a tiny Midoriya in hand. She was so glad that her turn was finally here. The pink-skinned girl was hoping that all her prep would have been for nothing with his sudden growth. Either way, she still plans on having fun with him today. As for the slightly taller shrunken boy, his trip was far shakier than it had been with the previous girls. Luckily, he had a strong stomach after all the training that he went through before he was expected into UA. Still, he wished that she could cool it with the skipping, his stomach won't be able to hold out much longer if this keeps up.

She finally stopped skipping once she was at the entrance to her room. Mina opens the door and enters the room she calls home in the dorms. The room was as pink as ever, but there was one difference that Midoriya spotted right away. Even though he's never seen them before, he could recognize what they are. Varying sizes and shapes of dildos, buttplugs, and g-strings around the room. How she managed to hide them or even bring them on school grounds, he'll never know and never wants to know. She set him down on her bed, next to a visibly clean pair of neon green g-string. Although for some reason, it seemed incomplete. 

After she set her tiny companion down, Mina stripped off all her clothes, leaving nothing on. "Hehe! Aw man, I can't tell you how excited I am that it's finally my day to take care of you Midoriya. We're gonna have a lot of fun today", she said while searching for her school uniform, her back turned to her tiny classmate. While she was looking around, he could see all of her backside. The shrunken boy never realized this at his normal size, but the acid girls’ cheeks were very large. He couldn't remember where he heard this term, but he thinks that it would make her thick or something? That didn't seem right though, she was pretty smart in her own rights. He was so lost in thought that he didn't notice the massive butt beginning to loom over him. He certainly did notice once the massive cheeks sat down on him, flattening his body against the girls’ ass.

Mina couldn't help but giggle as she shook her ass on top of his shrunken form. He felt good against her cheeks, but she wanted more, and hopefully, he was willing to go for it. She still needed to talk about her plans with him. She got up and felt Midoriya stuck to her cheeks, slightly in between them. Mina peeled him off and held him in her left hand. He had a deep red blush along with a very confused look on his face. He looked up to her and asked, "Uhh… Mina, wh… why did you sit on me?". Her voice was as bubbly as ever when she replied, "Well, I just wanted to see how you felt against my cheeks, and by the way, it felt pretty good. How was it for you?".

"Well, other than the surprise of being sat on, your cheeks were pretty soft and smooth", the tiny boy replied. She squealed in response and gave him a long smooch on his head. "Yay! I'm so glad that you liked it. Now, I have a favor to ask you", she said while setting him back down on her bed and sitting down on her knees, her face right in front of Midoriya’s small body. "So here's what I want to do, you saw that green g-string you were sitting next to, right?", she asked as she pointed to the g-string. He nodded in response looking slightly worried. "Since you agreed to let us do stuff with you, I thought that you'd be ok with being a part of my g-string?"

Midoriya looked at the g-string, then at the pink-skinned girl and spoke, "Um, I'm not sure about this Mina, it seems kinda dangerous". Upon hearing this, she immediately became pouty, crossed her arms, and looked away. "Aww, come on Midoriya, you've already been eaten, and squished between Momo’s boobs, you should be fine. That’s not even the most dangerous thing you've done. Come on, please? Just this once?", she begged, hoping he would say yes. "Hmm, I did promise everyone that they would get to do stuff with me while I was in their care, and it wouldn't be fair if I didn't let you have your turn…", he said sighing a bit. He continued, "all… alright, I guess I can do that, just if things get too crazy, I want to get pulled out ok?". She squealed again and jumped up, her breasts and cheeks jiggling as she did. "Yay! Thank you Midoriya and I promise you won't get hurt. Ya might get squeezed a bit but nothing life-threatening. Now come on, we gotta get going!", Mina shouted, quickly putting on her uniform, excluding her panties. 

To make the process go a bit quicker, Midoriya tied his feet together so Mina wouldn't have to spend the extra time doing that. It also helped to sike him up for what he was about to do. He could've tried to convince her of a different way to take him with her, but something held the words back. Maybe he finally was getting used to being used for such lewd things. Or it could be some mental condition that comes with being this size, he didn't know. His caretaker for the day soon tied up his hands and spoke to him one last time. "So I know you'll want to get out if things get too intense, so what's the single gonna be?", she asked. He thought and said, "I'll just wiggle from side to side a bunch. Hopefully, you can get me out in time". The pink-skinned classmate gave a thumbs-up as an answer and placed him laying down on the floor. 

She put her legs through the holes of her thong, her legs seeming like towers to the boy. Mina then pulled up the thin pair of panties, positioning it along with Midoriya into a comfortable position. She pressed his chest right against her asshole, while she wanted to tease him, she didn't want to overwhelm the little guy. At least it didn't stink like shit back there, one of the better perks of her acid quirk. It might get a bit musty and sweaty, but there's not much that can be done of that. After she was done securing her tiny friend, she put on a pair of normal panties, that way she wouldn't get in trouble for wearing a g-string at school. Once that was done she slipped on a pair of workout shorts and stocking and skipped out her dorm room.

Mina walked along with her other classmates, all the while loving the feeling of having a tiny person pressed tightly against her asshole. She's had all sorts of toys in and on her, but he blew all of them out of the water. Every step she took, every swing of her hips, she could feel him. She could even feel the slight poking against her skin that had to be his dick. From Midoriya’s point of view, the ride between her cheeks was the strangest thing he’s ever experienced. The ride with Momo, well more like on her, wasn’t as constrictive as the situation that he currently found himself in. She barely started walking to class and he could feel the heat start to rise all around him. The smell of her sweat and lingering body wash was starting to arouse him. Being so close to her asshole and with all of his senses overloading, his dick became erect as soon as she walked out of the dorm.

There was an unspoken worry that the pair shared as Mina walked closer to the classroom. Will Midoriya be able to handle Mina sitting on him while he was tied to the g-string? She would've like to test this back in the dorm, but time was running out and they needed to get going. As Mina entered the room, she took a deep breath and walked in, and gingerly sat down. The panties that hugged Midoriya to her body had ridden down once she was in her seat, so he was slid down and his face was pressed against her asshole. The surprise of having a tiny face pressed against her hole caused her to let out an eep. Luckily there was too much talking for anyone to hear. 

This was the first time Midoriya would slightly fear for his life while with the girls. The weight of Mina bearing down on him was… well intense was one word for it. He didn't account for her g-string being pulled down when she sat and nothing prepared him for his head being unintentionally pushed inside of her hole. While it didn't smell of crap, the smell of living flesh moving around and squeezing him kicked his sex drive up to 9. Pleasure took over his mind and he began to lick and suck wherever he could get his mouth. His dick might have been erect before, but now it was definitely hard.

The boy humped Mina’s taint as he licked around her hole. His feet slightly tickling the outer lips of her pussy as he did. The giant pink-skinned girl had come to class every day with a toy inside her and kept up a poker face until now. She was able to grind against Midoriya's body very subtle enough to where no one would notice what she was doing. She was enjoying every second his little tongue and dick were pressing against her. If he wasn't able to return to normal size, she'd have to ask if she could keep taking care of him. This was one pleasure that she wasn't sure she would ever be able to go without. She quietly ground on her classmates’ small body until it was time for gym class. All the while, the cold building having no effect on her.

By the time Mina and the other girls were walking to the locker room, she had already came three times. If she came a fourth time, she'd have to miss gym class, which was sounding more and more tempting by the second. His wiggling little body felt too good for the pink-skinned girl to handle. The others were starting to notice Mina’s shaking body, but most of them were called over by one of the teachers. Curiosity got the better of Hagakure and she finally asked, "Hey Mina are you alright there?". She responded in between her panting breaths, "Yeah just need to get to the locker room, can you help me out?". "Sure", she said helping her friend out, "This wouldn't have anything to do with Midoriya would it?". She tensed up from the question but answered it nonetheless. "You could say that yeah. Once we get inside I can show you if you want".

"Um yeah sure as long as it's not too bad", she said as she opened the door for both of them. Mina sat down on the cold benches in the locker room and sighed. Hagakure and Mina were the only ones in there, it seemed that the others were still preoccupied with the teacher. "Ok, so promise not to freak out. I tied Midoriya to a g-string and he’s between my cheeks". Even if she was invisible, Mina could feel Hagakure’s eyes blinking at her. Luckily he started to calm down now so she could get ahold of herself. "I promised I'd show you so… here", the pink-skinned girl said while pulling down her skirt, blushing a deep red. While she was doing this, the other girls walked in as she was spreading her cheeks. Everyone let out a gasp as they spotted the shrunken boy, his face pressed inside of his caretakers’ asshole.

Mina’s voice squeaked out as she noticed the others had come in. "Uh… hi guys, Guess you got to see where I was holding him hehe…". She started to straighten up and pull up her panties, but Momo stopped her before she could. "I… think it would be best you gave him a rest for now Mina", she said. "Al… alright yeah just let me do it on the other side of the lockers, it's kinda embarrassing doing that", Mina said in reply. The others nodded as she walked to the other side of the locker island and pulled down the sets of panties she had on. As she pulled off the g-string that held Midoriya, her body resisted her new toy being pulled away and she moaned from the last bit of pleasure she would feel in an hour at least. She examined the 12.7 cm tall boy she used as a g-string. He seemed to just be asleep, maybe he exhausted himself while he was wiggling around.

She held him in one hand as she pulled her panties back up. Mina then walked back around to where her locker was. "Hey, Momo since I'm… giving little Midoriya here a break, could you make some padding and a blanket for him?", she asks. "Sure, give me a sec", she replies as she makes a little bed and a thermal blanket to keep him warm. She hands them to Mina and she places them in her locker, along with the slightly untied sleeping Midoriya. "Gotta admit, he looks cute when he's sleeping and not, ya know, sexually active" the pink-skinned girl remarks. Most of the girls reply with mumbles of agreement. Uraraka mumbled that she wouldn't know quietly enough to where no one could hear. Jiro didn't care much for stuff like that. She was more interested in hero work and her music.

Eventually, everyone cleared out of the locker room, leaving an unconscious shrunken Midoriya inside Mina's locker. They left him wrapped up in a little blanket in the padding Momo made so they assumed that he should be safe. That didn't mean the girls didn't take the opportunity to take a few pictures of him while he was sleeping. Mina couldn't wait to get her companion back after gym class was done. Her body was already missing the feeling of him wriggling between her cheeks. This was going to be a long period without him on her. She couldn't stop thinking about what she wanted to with him and maybe with the others. For now, the pink-skinned girl would have to focus on her workout rather than her own enjoyment.

Midoriya suddenly woke up from his slumber, turning his head side to side wondering where in the world he was. It took him a second to feel his cold surroundings. He finally calmed down enough to take stock of what was happening. Firstly, his feet were still tied up, secondly, he seemed to be on a bed with a blanket covering him, and finally, it looked like he was stuck in a cage of sorts. No, it wasn't a cage, it was more like a locker. "Of course, Mina must have taken the panties I was tied too off so I could get some rest. That must mean I'm in the girls’ locker room", he stated to himself. As he started to stand from his bed he immediately felt the cold of the room hit his shrunken body. "Whoa", he stated, "I guess my body does feel colder at this size, but at least I'm not freezing right out of my bed, better not take the chances though". He proceeded to wrap himself in the blanket they gave him, untied his feet, and looked around as much as he could.

Like the last time he was here, the room was fairly cold and looked exactly like the boys' locker room. Although from there, things differ. The room definitely smelled better than the boys, it seemed to be wider, but that could just be because he was smaller. Other than that things weren't all that exciting in here. He didn't get why Mineta or Kaminari were so eager to peek inside. Midoriya paced around the confines of Mina locker, unable to leave but not minding the quiet he's having at the moment. It felt a little weird for him since he's been surrounded by the girls for the past four days. He stuck his head through the grate of the locker to get a better look around. He spotted a clock on the far-most wall that read half past the hour. He still had half an hour to go until Mina would put him back on. "Man it feels weird thinking that Mina is wearing me on her body. I suppose it's not as weird as shrinking out of nowhere", he said out loud. He had nothing else to do so he walked back to his little bed, retied his feet, and fell back asleep, it's not like he had anything better to do at this size.

 

End Notes:

Tell me what you think in the reviews and ask any questions you might have. There's only two characters left so this main story will be coming to a close soon. Hope you all enjoyed reading and be on the lookout for part two with Mina.

The Bodacious Booty of Mina Part 2 by TheWanderer
Author's Notes:

Hi guys. Like I promised, I finished the second part of Minas day. I'd like to think I did a decent job on it but tell me what you think in the reviews. Anyways, enjoy.

Half an hour later, the class ended and everyone started walking back to the locker rooms to change. Mina was looking forward to having Midoriya back between her cheeks. She wasn't used to not having something inside or on her body. She wondered if any of the other girls liked having fun with some toys as she did. Momo and Uraraka seemed too vanilla to be into using toys. Jiro didn't seem to be into any really, not even the vanilla stuff. Tsuyu and Hagakure were the only two that would probably like using toys in bed. Maybe she could get to talk to them about it later. For now, she has to get her friend back between her booty. The cold hit her along with her classmates as they entered the lockers. As soon as the door closed the ladies started stripping down from their gym uniforms and switching back to their normal school uniforms.

Mina opened her locker and checked on the sleeping her tiny sleeping friend. He was still tucked in the way he was before she left for the gym. Though, was it just her, or did the knot that tied his feet looked different? It had to be her imagination, she probably didn't get a good enough look at it the first time. She gently poked her shrunken friend’s head, waking him up. "Heeeeyy Midoriyaaa, time to wake uuupp" she cooed. The shrunken boy slowly sat up in his locker room bed and saw the familiar enlarged pick face that was his caretaker for today. "Oh hey Mina, is it time already?", he asked while stretching and letting out a yawn. She couldn't help but giggle at how cute he acted when he was waking up. "Hehe, yup. Now let me just tie your hands back up", she said as she reached inside her locker to fix up his bindings again. She shifted her hips side to side as she did making sure that they were on right and wouldn't hurt the small boy.

With Midoriya resecured, Mina picks him back up and walks to the other side of the lockers again. Taking off her outer pair of panties again, she positioned herself again and pulled the g-string up. Once satisfied with where he was, she put her normal pair back on and redressed in the clothes she came to school with. She felt a shiver go up through her spine as the shrunken boy started to move around again, feeling his little tongue glide along the ridges of her hole. The pink-skinned girl was very happy to have him back there again. The environment that was Mina’s crack had changed after her time in the gym. Before there was only a mild heat with some light sweat from time to time, whereas now it was close to a sauna. Her skin was laced with sweat and the musk of a person who just finished a good workout and was ready for sex. This threw the young boy’s body into sex mode, causing him to continue his licking and humping. This would continue until it was time for lunch.

Lunch was starting soon and looking at the clock, Mina needed to get Midoriya out from her crack so he could eat something other than her ass. The lunch bell rang, signaling the class to start heading over to the cafeteria. Mina slipped away to the lockable restroom that the others used to pull him out. He was covered in sweat and was panting heavily. "Um, look it's lunchtime and it would probably be best if you didn't smell like my sweaty butt so… you're gonna have to take a shower in the sink", she said, trying to say it in the kindest way she could. "Oh. Oh yeah right, thanks Mina'', he said. She turned the water on, it rushing out the faucet cold and fast. He braced him and entered the running water. 

It felt like a slap from an All Might made of ice, the cold hit him that hard. He jumped out of the water, shivering and worried. He wouldn't be able to go back in. He looked up to Mina and said, "I-iii-I ddonn't tthhiink I'llll been aaabble tttooo ggoo baack inn thhe waaater". She looked down at Midoriya, picking him up and said "Don't worry I just needed you rinsed off so you wouldn't smell like, well you my butt, here". She pulled a paper towel and dried him off as gently as she could. Then she set him back down and pulled out a change of clothes for him from behind her back and set it down for him. Midoriya put on the clothes, puzzled on where they came from. "Wh-where did you get a set of clothes for me from?", he asked. Her reply was a half squint with a smile while holding one finger in front of her lips. "Shh, a ladies gotta have her secrets I ZU KU", she teased.

He decided not to question his giant caretakers’ methods of storage and let it slide for the time being. "O- oh ok. Should we go get lunch then?" He asked while a pink hand picked him back up and placed him between a pair of pink breasts, near her phone. "Tee hee, mine aren't as big as Momo's, but they should keep you there long enough until I can join up with the others", Mina said while playfully squeezing her breasts together and walking out the door.

It doesn't take long until she has her food and joins with the other girls at that secluded table. Unlike the other two days, this time there was an awkward silence at the table. Everyone was staring at both Mina and Midoriya strangely. "Soo Midoriya, how are you feeling after you know your… ride?", asked Tsuyu. The boy choked slightly on the oversized food he was given to eat. He pounded on his chest and answered her question. "Um well, it was alright I guess?". He had a nervous look on his face as he did, unsure on how to answer the question. The frog girl just said hmm and went back to eating. No one knew what to talk about after seeing Mina pull him from a thong between her cheeks. Mina started to get tired of this and slammed her hands down on the table, shocking everyone and causing the shrunken boy to fall backwards.

"Ok! Look, I know what you guys saw, but here's how it is! I asked Midoriya if it was alright if I could do that. At first, he was going to refuse but he decided that he was going along with it because he made a promise to all of us. He's just keeping his promise is all!", she shouted blushing quite a bit. Luckily they were in an area that practically no one came by so they didn't have to worry about anyone finding out. Momo looked down at Midoriya and asked, "Is this true Midoriya?". He scrambled to get back up to answer her. "Ye… yeah I wanted to keep the promise I made to you all so I decided to along with it. Please don't be mad as Mina for this", he replied. She sighed, knowing deep down that for as mischievous as Mina was, she would never force her friend to do something. They didn't want to do it. "Alright, well as long as you two aren’t being forced to do anything too rash, I guess it's fine for now.", she remarked, picking up her chopsticks and started to eat again. As soon as that was over with, everyone perked back up and talked like nothing happened. Of course, they'll remember it but that doesn't mean they'll let it bug them for long. 

Soon after they were done eating, Mina was racing back to the restroom to get Midoriya back in position in her ass. Her running made the ride for Midoriya much more difficult to hold on. The phone he was stored with kept bumping into him, making him hit random buttons on the screen. Once they arrived back at the familiar restroom, he had accidentally opened and closed several apps and was about to call a random number with her phone. She pulled both him and her phone out and placed them on the sink. The pink-skinned girl then pulled down her panties again to tie him back up, but there was something wrong. She felt around and noticed her g-string wasn't on her anymore. She looked around the restroom but it wasn't in here either. The janitorial staff must've cleaned it up while everyone was eating and she had to have accidentally left it in here before they cleaned up. This made a very big problem for both of them.

“Holy crap, Midoriya I lost my thong. I must’ve left it in here and it got thrown away. We need a new way to hold you unless…” she said, freaking out looking at her rear end in the mirror. She couldn’t just leave him there without having something to hold him in place, could she? Well at this point, she didn’t have many options and maybe she could convince him that this was the only option. “Ok, we don’t have that many options left Midoriya. Either I keep between my breasts, which might mean there's a chance you’ll be discovered by someone, or you use that blackwhip thingy to wrap yourself around my hips and hope you can hold on”, she stated kneeling to face him." Wait, what!? But I… what do we… How did? Mina I can barely use that part of my quirk as it is, I don't know how long I can hold it", he replied.

The pink-skinned girl glanced at her phone and saw that they were both quickly running out of time. They had to choose quickly. "Look, I wouldn't give you those as things to choose if we didn't any other way. It's the only thing I can think of, I'm sorry", she spoke as she clapped her palms flat against each other and closed her eyes. Midoriya saw how she was begging, and he knew she didn't want to do this if she didn’t want to. He sighed and said, "Ok Mina, we can go with the second option, hopefully, I can hold blackwhip long enough until you get to the dorms". She looked up in shock and spoke, "Really?! Oh thank you Midoriya, and again I'm sorry that we have to do this". She stood, picked him back up, and pulled one of her cheeks, gently placing him back in her crack, his waste pressing against her hole. She forgot to have him strip but they didn't have the time. Mina hurriedly put her clothes back on and ran out the door.

This was by far the most he has been thrown around while on someone. The shrunken boy needed to hurry and focus to get blackwhip forming. Midoriya closed his eyes and envisioned the use of his power. Soon enough, familiar black tendrils sprouted from his hands and made their way around her hips. As it turns out, they didn't cover her pussy, instead, they wrapped just around it as they reached around to his feet and tightened their grip. This caused a well to come from her as she was running, not being prepared for the sensation that came from blackwhip. Mina could feel wisps from the quirk brushing against her labia and it was turning her on. She never actually put something in her pussy, other than her fingers, but this was making her reconsider this. She made her way back to class with a few seconds to spare and sat back down, her weight squeezing him from all directions. All she had to do was wait until class was over and get back to the dorms.

Another few hours later, Mina is finally making her way back to the dorm. She was extremely horny from the tightness and the wisps from blackwhip that she was hurrying back as quickly as she could without arousing suspicion. The dorm building was in her sights, but before she could breathe a sigh of relief, a group of students from another class called out to her. She stopped in her tracks and turned to face them. She didn’t recognize them from the hero course so they must've been from the other sections of the school. Hopefully, this wouldn’t take long since this was getting a bit out of hand, even for her. One of them waved as they made their way to her and said, “Hey! Aren’t you that acid girl from the cultural festival?!”

“Yeah that’s me, whatcha guys need?”, she asked, trying to keep her poker face up. “I knew it! I told you guys it was her. Can we ask you something?”, a blue-haired girl from the group asked. “S… sure thing, what is it?”, she replied. One with two sets of horns on her head stepped forward and asked, “Could you, like, show us some of the moves that you did during your guy's performance?" This couldn’t come at a worse time for her. She needed to get back to her room, the pleasure was killing her. “Oh um, sorry guys I need to get back to my room. I’ve got a lot of school work to catch up on”, she said in reply. It wasn’t a complete lie either since she still needed some help with her school work. “Aww come on, please just a few moves or even one?”, the third one with really puffy hair asked. Mina didn’t want to be kept up with their request, but at the same time, she wanted to show off some of her moves. “Oh alright, just one move ok? I gotta get going afterward”. The three girls squealed as soon as she gave her reply.

She would have to apologize to Midoriya after she was done here. Mina started doing her basic dance routine while throwing in some more advanced stuff too so they could be satisfied. They started cheering as soon as she started, one even filming her as she danced. The shrunken boy between her cheeks was held tighter than before as he felt his world now constantly shifting and contracting. He came to realize that she was dancing for some reason or maybe someone. He started to lose focus on his powers and the blackwhips began to degrade. He had to focus now to make sure he could hang on. Just as he was about to refocus his power, a sudden jump and he lost his grip with his quirk and was in a free fall. Her cheeks clapped together and he was pinned once more, this time his body pointing straight at her hole.

Mina froze in place as her cheeks tightly gripped on her friend’s body. Unfortunately for her, the ladies that stopped her thought she was gonna twerk for them and were egging her on. She couldn't stop now, otherwise, they might find out something was up. Her cheeks clapped repeatedly as she began to twerk faster, but this was causing Midoriya to be pulled closer and closer to her asshole. With each passing movement, the poor boy’s head drew closer until his face was once more pressing against her asshole. Because of all the toys she used in the past, her body willingly opened up and began to grip his head until he was neck-deep in her asshole.

The group finally said she could stop after Midoriya's head had been swallowed by Mina’s hole, of course without them knowing what happened. They all thanked her and went back to wherever their dorms were. She breathed a stiff sigh of relief before awkwardly walking back to her dorm room. Some of her classmates wanted to talk to her, but she said she had some things to finish in her room so they let her go up. After finally making it inside and locking the door behind, she took off her panties and pulled her cheeks apart. The pink-skinned girl managed to turn her head to see his little feet kicking and flailing around. She gingerly grabbed his feet and pulled his head out from her hole, letting out a low moan as she did. The tiny boy in her hand breathed in and out deeply, free from the confines of Mina’s asshole. The pressure around his neck was unlike anything he's felt before. It was a tight vise-like grip, but it felt gentle and soft enough to where he didn't feel like his neck was going to be crushed. Mina set him down on her desk and sat in her chair.

She hung her head in shame and embarrassment. Mina turned her head slightly to where he was sitting, seeing his hair looking messier than it usually is. "I'm so sorry Midoriya, some students from one of the other parts of school stopped me and asked me to dance since they saw me at the cultural festival. I should've said no, but they were begging me. I'm sorry Midoriya", she said letting her head fall on the desk, facing away from him. He stood up and walked to her head, sitting down with his back resting against the back of her head. “I… I know you were trying to hurt me, Mina, it’s alright. Just if you look after me again can you make sure not to lose your panties?”, he said, trying to be of some comfort. The boy stood up and turned to her. 

"Look I had a feeling that I might get hurt while you guys looked after me, but I agreed all the same", Midoriya started. "I knew you all wouldn't seriously try to injure or kill me so I know you feel bad, but don't beat yourself up over it. I guess it just comes with being this size I guess". Mina flipped her head to face him and said, "You mean that?". "Well yeah. I mean you guys are my friends and trying your best to be heroes and wouldn’t try to kill me on purpose”. Her hand whipped him up from behind and brought him up to her mouth as she sat up. He was met with puckered lips as she kissed him, enveloping his entire head in her mouth. Mina licked his face and hair savoring the taste that was left on his head. By the time she let him out, his hair was swirled up and his face was beet-red. “Hehe, just a little thank you gift for trying to make me feel better. Now what should we do until dinner?”, she asked blushing slightly.

“Actually there was something I wanted to talk to you about. If that’s alright?”. Midoriya asked, sitting down and slicking his hair back. “Ok shoot, what’s on your mind mini Midoriya?”, she said, resting her head on her elbows, looking at him. “Al… alright. So you know how before I shrunk I was timider around you guys when we weren’t doing hero stuff right?” he asked. Mina nodded, letting him continue his train of thought. He continued on, “Well these past few days I’ve noticed a change in myself I guess. Each day I've spent with you all I'm a little less nervous around you guys and more willing to do things I’d never imagine doing when I was normal-sized. What I'm trying to ask is, what's your take on this?". She thought for a moment before responding. "My guess is that you might finally be starting to loosen up. I mean even before you shrunk after the months you've spent with us in class you still kinda act a… what's the word? Stiff maybe? Yeah, you just were a little tense around us. Sometimes with the guys too, but I think that's mostly Bakugos fault". 

"Really? If that's the case, then the more time I spend small and with everyone, the more I loosen up? Then I wonder if…", Midoriya said before reverting to his over-analyzing muttering self trying to find the best way to do it and the consequences that might happen if he were to stay small. Mina sighed, stood up, turned around, and sat on him again. This proved to be an excellent way to get him to stop when she needed him too. Her phone pinged and showed a message from Midnight's school email. Mina forgot about the shrunken boy for a second while she read it out loud. "Dear ladies of class 1-A, I would like for you to meet me near the main school building after your dinner. I might have a solution to the little problem that I assigned for you. I'd prefer for all of you to come, but I understand if some of you need to get to your studies or want to sleep early. Kindest regards, Midnight".

Mina decided to peel her friend off her cheeks again and asked, "You hear that Midoriya? It seems Midnight has an idea to return to normal. That means we might be seeing each other at normal sizes again!" He read over the email himself and agreed. "I wonder how Midnight plans to grow me back, but that means Jiro and Uraraka won't get to take care of me. It kinda makes me feel bad they won't get their turn", he remarked. "Yeah but hey at least this whole thing will end, and who knows, maybe if it works you'll be able to shrink again. For now, though, let's play a bit before dinner", she said smiling with a mischievous grin. "Now hold tight, we're gonna have some fun", she said putting him between her lips as she pulled off the rest of her uniform and tossed it aside. She spat him onto her bed and juggled her ass above him.

"Now we have a few hours before we'll meet up with Midnight so I'm gonna milk this for all its worth", Mina said as she pulled her cheeks apart, her hole once again visible to the shrunken boy again. "O… ok, but if I slap you three times in a row could we stop?", he asked timidly. "Oh yeah, it's good to have a safe word or action, especially since your current size. Now get ready, here I come" she said seductively as she lowered herself on his miniature body and ground against him. The sensation was better than it felt in the classroom. There she had to hide her actions from everyone, but in her room, she was free to do as she pleased to him. Mina could swear that she could feel his tongue again, licking the folds and wrinkles around her hole. She didn't normally do this, but she started playing with her clit.

Her hole started opening reflexively, beginning to swallow his head again. At first, he tried to pull away, but the moment that his face was past her threshold, he stopped pulling and pushed his way inside. Mina gasped as she felt him willingly push himself inside. His shoulders were stopping him from going inside further. She stuck her ass up in the air, gripping his legs gently and pushed on his body. A low deep moan escaped her mouth as his shoulders made it past her hole. Midoriya's body normally let his libido take control when anything sexual happened to him, but he could interact actively. Most of the time he wouldn't remember what he was doing while he had a sexual experience. As his hands passed her rim, he gingerly touched the walls that surrounded him. They felt smooth and moist, giving as he pushed against them. His caretaker let out quiet little gasps as he felt around her bowels, his little hands touching spots her toys never could.

Mina pushed him in just above his waist, his cock poking her wrinkles. Her hands made their way to other parts of her body as Midoriya's wriggled around in her hole. One hand pinched a breast as one another rubbed the lips of her pussy. After she pinched her clit once more, her legs gave out as she had the most amazing orgasm she ever had. She laid on her stomach as she panted heavily, her eyes still rolled to the back of her head. Meanwhile, Midoriya let out a puddle of his load after he came. His cock still brushing against his friends’ folds and his torso stuck inside her. A few knocks on her door roused her from her post-orgasm bliss. She shakily stood up and wrapped herself up a towel she had lying around so she could answer who was at the door. It was Momo and Hagakure standing there waiting as she opened her door. 

"Oh, Mina did we catch you at a bad time? We can come back later if you want", Momo said, noticing her afterglow. "No no, it's alright. Let me guess it’s about Ms. Midnight’s email sent to us?", she said, answering her question. "Yeah we just wanted to make sure that you could make it, is all", Hagakure said jumping in place a bit. "Oh yeah, I'll make it, for sure. Just having a bit of fun with our project before it might end is all", she cheekily said, slapping hers to emphasize her point. The two outside her door blushed and started stuttering, "W… well please be careful with it. A… also don't push yourselves too hard. What Midnight might have in mind might be… tiring", suggests Momo. "Yeah yeah, we'll be fine. Though I should give the little guy a break. He's done such a good job after all", Mina teased back. The pair silently nodded in agreement and let Mina be on her own.

After the two left, she let her towel drop as she walked back to her bed. Laying back down, she plucked Midoriya from her hole and held him in front of her face. "That felt amazing, but you tired me out. For now, I wanna rest until dinnertime, is there any place that you want to sit while I'm in bed?", Mina said, looking over his body. While she wanted to relax, she was checking up on his body to make sure he didn't have lasting damage. The worst thing was a light red ring around his stomach. It was nothing too bad at least. "Nn… no not that I can think of. You can choose if you feel like it", he said rubbing where her rectum held him. She was hoping that he would've said that. Mina smirked saying, "Well if you're leaving it up to me, then here". She gripped him lightly as she brought him back to her ass. Her cheeks parted as one hand pulled a side opening up her crack. He was placed facing the ceiling, his back against her hole. He was completely immobilized as her cheeks held him in place. Midoriya heard a loud yawn and felt his surroundings jiggle as he heard Mina’s voice call out to him. "I'm gonna take a nap and since you're stuck, you should do the same. See ya around dinner time mini Midoriya", her voice rang out as she set an alarm on her phone and fell asleep.

With nothing to do, he heeded her advice and tried to get some sleep. One moment he shut his eyes and the next he was rapid movement all around him. "Shit shit shit shit SHIT! I overslept. I'm gonna miss dinner! I've gotta hurry!" Mina said, running around her room stepping over dirty clothes and dildos alike, trying to get a clean set of clothes on. He couldn't see from her crack which meant she must've already had a set of panties and a bottom on. "Oh crap, I almost forgot about Midoriya! Here, I'll pull you out!", she said, quickly pulling him out and half placing half tossing him on her bed. She still didn't have a top on and was running around her room to find one. One was finally found and she put it on as fast as she could. "Ah I lost your clothes, that's fine. We can ask Momo to make you some new ones. Come on we gotta hurry over". She grabbed him and ran out of her room to the one that held the table the girls ate at.

Mina came crashing into the room, nearly tripping while she entered the door. "Ahh! Sorry everyone, I overslept. The food isn't too cold is it?". The five other girls looked at her confused as soon as she sat down. "Actually no, we were just about to start eating. Sit down so you can eat Mina", Uraraka said, patting on an empty seat. She sat down quietly setting her shrunken friend down in front of her, still in the nude. "Oh Momo, could you make a new set of clothes for Midoriya? I kinda lost them in my room", she said meekly. Momo sighed and held out her hand, making a new set for him. "Honestly Mina, I've told you, you should clean your room more often. You leave your "toys" around must make it difficult to find anything in there", she complained. "OK, ok I'll get it cleaned up this weekend, though I could use some help. If you aren't that busy could you help me?", she asked, eating while watching Midoriya get dressed. "It's alright, I'll help you. Maybe we can get you reorganized like before"

"Thanks Momo, anyways let's eat. I'm starving", Mina stated as she began to eat. Everyone else followed her example and slowly ate the food they brought up. Their conversations were the normal ones but there was a slight unease in the air. Was this routine going to be broken once the boy sitting in the middle of their table returned to normal size? They all liked this habit they were starting to build together and as selfish as it was, most of them wanted to keep it. Midoriya piped up out of nowhere asking the question the girls were thinking about. "What do you think Midnight has in mind for growing me back?". "Maybe she found someone with a quirk to alter the size of objects or people", Momo chimed in. "Who knows, maybe she got lucky and found out what shrank him.", Uraraka said, taking a sip from her drink. "Hey Midoriya, what do you th… ink?", Tsuyu was about to ask before hearing the muttering coming from his mouth. It still stunned them whenever he did this out of nowhere.

Hagakure was the first to start giggling, then it cascaded into Jiro, then the rest of the ladies. This snapped Midoriya our from his muttering and made him look around confused. "D… did I do my muttering thing again?", he sheepishly asked. Mina wiped a tear from her eye and rubbed his head. She managed to speak between her giggles, "It’s nothing Midoriya, seriously, just you can be a bit silly". She was holding her side she was laughing so much. While he didn't mean to do it, he lightened the mood of the room. They all ate in a more cheerful disposition. As they were finishing up, a knock was heard at the door and they all fell silent. "Hello? It's your teacher, Midnight. I've come to escort you for the project back at the school", the voice spoke from outside. A sigh of relief was heard, as the door opened and the scantily clad teacher walked through the door. "Ahh, I see you all are enjoying this evening’s food. Might I ask how your little friend is doing tonight?", she asked, having not seen him for four days.

Mina stepped to the side to let their teacher see the shrunken student again. The teacher leaned forward, letting her breasts swing in full view of him. "Oh my, it seems like you've grown the last time I've seen you. Could the shrinking have worn off or did you have a growth spurt my little sprouting?", she asked, half teasing as she does. "O… oh I-I just had a growth spurt is all. Nothing too shocking", Midoriya said nervous and moving back slightly. "Oh don't look so nervous, besides it might not matter since hopefully, you'll return to your normal size. Now if I remember correctly, it should be Mina’s turn today right?", she asked. The six girls answered yes, much to her pleasure. "Good, you can carry him until we get to the main building, after that I will need you to hand him to me. Is that understood?", Midnight asked, turning to her. "Ah yes, ma'am. Are you ready Midoriya?", his pink-skinned classmate asked as she set her hand down next to him.

He hopped on her hand and sat down saying, "Sure, let's get me back to normal then". "Excellent now let's get going! Hopefully, the solution should be here by now", Midnight shouted as she opened the door and led the group to the designated spot. Since they were in normal clothes, Mina could hide her classmate in her pockets without having to worry about his discovery. Some time later they arrive at the spot and find another hero waiting for them. At first, they didn’t recognize her, but after a second they realized it was Mt. Lady in some normal clothes. "Heeyy nice to be here guys. I'm Mt. Lady, though I guess you already know that", she said, slowly waving. "Wait Ms. Midnight, how can Mt. Lady help Deku?", Uraraka asked. "I'm glad you asked that Ochako. You see, once I had the time, I contacted her for advice since Mt. Lady is the only hero at the moment who can actively change their size. She suggested in an email this morning that she could try growing while she held him and see if it would work", their teacher explained.

"Yup, so let's hand him here. It’s kinda late and I wanted to finish up some stuff at work", the pro hero said, holding her hand out. Mina pulled Midoriya from her pocket, gave him a thumbs-up, and handed him over to Mt. Lady. He sat in her palm and watched as she breathed deeply. "TITAN CLIFF!", was heard as the hero rocketed up in height. She looked down at her hand in disappointment in not seeing a larger boy in her hand. Mt. Lady brought her hand closer to her eyes and could barely spot him on her hand. In contrast, his world became a massive expanse of ridges of skin and one enlarged eye staring down at him. After a minute she shrunk back down, the boys’ size having not changed at all. "So yeah it didn't work. Sorry, everyone. I did mention to your teacher it was a long-shot", she said handing him back to the group. "I see, it was worth a shot at least. I'm sorry you came all this way for nothing". "Nah it’s alright besides its not like it was getting in the way of work". "Indeed may I ask….", this continued on as the pair got caught up in talking about work.

"Um, Ms. Midnight, Mt. Lady, what should we do now?" Hagakure asked. The pair turn to the students, realizing that they got preoccupied with their work and forgot about them. "Oh yes, I apologize. Unfortunately, this was the only thing I could think of that might have helped. I'll escort you back to your dorms. I'm going to ask around some more and maybe someone knows what's going on. I want to keep this information about young Midoriya from leaking out as much as possible so a solution will take a while to develop. Thank you again Mt. Lady, have a good night", their teacher said, herding them towards the dorms again. "Thanks have a good night", she said as she waved them off. Their return to the dorm was quiet, which was understandable since their attempt at helping their friend failed.

Everyone made their way back to their rooms, the somber mood following them. Mina didn't even feel like playing with him once they were alone. She just sat laid on her bed thinking if there was anything else she or they could've done. Midoriya squirmed out of her pocket and sat beside her, not sure what to say again. "Hey look I know you guys wanted to grow me back but it's alright. You all made this much easier to deal with" he said, attempting to comfort her. She picked him up and held him in her lap, rubbing his head with a finger. "Thanks, Midoriya, that helps. Hey, I gotta do some work since I slept most of the day, mind helping me with it?" "Sure", he said while blushing, "show me what you need help with". She brought him over to her desk and pulled out her work and showed him what she was on. They worked long into the night, eventually, the pair fell asleep at her desk.

 

End Notes:

Hope you all enjoyed reading this one. Only two more characters left to write for. I included the "Futa" tag so which one will have it? I'll leave it up to you to guess. Thank you again tell me what you think.

Waking Up Wet by TheWanderer
Author's Notes:

Hey you guys, like I promoised here is the next breakfast chapter. I feel like I made it a little shorter than I usually did, but I'll let you be the judges of that.

Midoriya was the first to wake up again, but for some reason, he felt wet. He went to rub his eyes and felt some liquid hit his face. He wiped it off with his other hand and finally opened them. The boy sat up and saw the puddle that he was in, tracing it back to its source. It came from yesterday's caretaker’s mouth. Mina's mouth was open and drool was leaking out of it. It flowed its way to where he was sleeping and now the back of his clothes were soaked. He managed to stand up and walk to where her head was resting. "Mina, Mina wake up, it's morning. Come on, you gotta get up" he said, pushing against her nose. She moaned, opened her eyes slightly, yawning, and smacking her lips as she did. Her mouth felt dry and she needed a cup of water. "Mmmm, good morning Midoriya. Does your mouth feel dry too?", she asked, sitting up in her chair. "Um about that. You kinda, drooled in your sleep and some of it got on me", he said trying not to hurt her feelings. 

"Huh? Oh, shoot yeah you're right, no wonder I feel so thirsty. Ok um…" Mina says, checks her phone for the time while grabbing a dirty shirt to wipe up the drool. They still had 30 minutes until the others brought the food over. She figured she'd have time to play a bit, so she continued her sentence. "Ok, so strip and I can blow your clothes dry", she said casually as she took off her panties again. It surprised him that she wanted to do something with him so early in the morning but he was getting used to it at this point. Midoriya followed her orders and stripped off all of his clothes, setting them beside him. Her pink hand picked them up, turned, and sat on her desk, her cheeks jiggling as she did. "Since I'm doing you this favor, do you mind using that little tongue of yours? I still have you until breakfast after all", the pink-skinned girl teased, pulling at a cheek. "O… oh ok Mina. What do you waaan-!?", she didn't give him time to respond as she got impatient as shoved him between her crack. She bit her lip at the sensation of his body being back there.

She felt his tongue start to lick her wrinkles and folds again. Mina moaned in pleasure, almost forgetting about his clothes. She turned them over in her hand and blew on them as best she could while she was being licked. Her hips gyrated the more he licked, making her move her hand toward her clit. Midoriya was getting better at his technique, now that he was able to focus on what he did with the girls. He worked his tongue deep into the folds of her hole, sliding it slowly as he did. At this point, Mina has to put his clothes down so she could hold onto her desk. She had to admit, he had gotten better since yesterday somehow. She could hardly take anymore and pushed his head inside her hole, frantically rubbing her pussy lips faster the further he went in. He wiggled around inside her, trapped again at his waist. With the shrunken boys wiggling and Mina's fingering herself, her legs gave out and she fell forward. The stimulation was too much for her and she came, her rectum clenching around Midoriya's body.

Mina panted heavily as she laid on the floor, basking in the afterglow of their morning fun. It was one of the reasons why she was sometimes late for breakfast. She absolutely loved playing with her toys early in the morning. A blissful sigh escaped her mouth as a wiggling sensation started up inside her again. Her hand pulled him out from inside her and held him in front of her face. "I don't know how you do it, but that felt amazing. Ah, I wish I could keep you again today, but it's Jiro's turn today. We should get going, don't want the others to wonder where we are now do we?", she stated, standing back up and setting him on her desk again. While his caretaker was getting some new clothes on, he checked to see if his were dried off. To his surprise, they were, even with what they did. He quickly got dressed and waited until Mina finished up.

A ping came from Mina's phone and caught the attention of both of them. It was Midnight again saying she was sorry that her plan last night didn't work and that she would look to other places to solve this problem. She wished them a good day at school and that she hoped that Midoriya wouldn't cause too much trouble for Jiro today. "Huh, Ms. Midnight sure is thoughtful, even when she teases us with innuendos. Almost like someone else you know, eh Midoriya?", she said, immediately teasing him after reading the email. "Oh! Heh yeah kinda" he replied. She found him sweet when he acted bashfully, it was one of the reasons she teased him a bit. A rumble escaped her stomach, indicating that she should get something to eat soon. Her hand swiped up the shrunken boy and they made their way to the door. "Come on mini Midoriya, let's go eat. Don’t worry though, I won't eat you", she teased as she walked down to their dining room.

They arrived just as three of the other ladies were bringing in the food. "Hey guys, good morning. Need any help setting things up?", Mina asked while she set Midoriya down on the table. "Sure can you set…", Uraraka said as she and Mina continued a conversation as they set everything up. It still bugged him that he couldn't help but he accepted it for what it was and paced around the table. Jiro put her hand in front of his path asking him, "Hey not that it's any of my business, but why are you doing laps around the table?". "O... oh well, it's just that being small and not able to help with setting things up can kind of get to me some mornings. It's not that I don't appreciate what you've all done for me, I just want to be able to help is all" he vented, kicking what counted as the ground for him.

"I wouldn't worry about it too much, Midoriya. We know that you're trying your best and you can't do much given your current condition. Just between us, I'm gonna leave you in my room today. I think you deserve a break", Jiro said, giving him a thumbs up. Midoriya stood there stunned for a moment, thinking about what she just said. He wouldn't know what to do with himself. Before he could ask her why, plates of food came down around him, signaling that it was time to eat. There wasn't any point in trying to ask his questions so he decided to sit down near Mina and eat his meal.

Another knock came from the room door along with a familiar voice. "Hello girls, it's Midnight again. Can I come in?" Mina got up and answered the door, ushering her in. She didn't have her mask with her and her hair was tied back. "How're all doing this morning?" She asked, closing the door behind her. They all said they were doing good, despite what they did last night not working. "I see, I'm glad you're all in good spirits. Now there's something I've been meaning to ask. Have any of you been doing anything that would be considered inappropriate for school?", she inquired looking over her crowd. While Mina held her poker face and Hagakure was invisible, her movements along with Tsuyu’s and Momo’s blushing gave them away. "I see, I seee. Well, now a question for young Midoriya. Have you consented to their actions?", she asked leaning forward. He stood up and said, "Um well, yes Ms. Midnight. Everyone here talked about it and as long as I'm going to be small, I can repay everyone for their time by letting them do something with me. Are you mad?". He couldn't deny what was going on, especially since it was Midnight who discovered what they were doing. "Oh dear, I had a feeling that this might happen. Young hormonal teenagers along with someone his size, something was bound to happen. Alright, I need you to all promise me something. I need you to promise that if any of you do anything, do not let it get in the way of your studies' ', she said then taking a breath. "I know that I won't be able to stop you since I can't keep an eye on you all day, but the least I can do is ask that you don't let your opportunities at this school go to waste", she finished, picking up Midoriya.

"I'm sure your little classmate wouldn't want you to miss out on anything either", Midnight said, looking down at him. He didn't know what to say, so he just nodded his head. "Sure Ms. Midnight, it's been fine so far", Uraraka assured her. "Yeah it's been great, he even helped me study last night. We ended up falling asleep at my desk", said Mina. "He's been very understanding with his situation and he's been patient when something happens", Momo added. The ladies' responses made their teacher chuckle. "Ok ok, I see that you all are taking this and your schoolwork seriously. Now I expect you all to be in class on time, is that understood?", she said, raising her voice at the end. "Ma'am, yes ma'am!", she shouted back, their voices filled with enthusiasm. "Good, that's what I like to hear. Now I have to get going, I have a few things to pick up before class. There are also a few things I'm going to look into about regrowing Midoryia. I hope you all have a good day", she set him back down on the table and walked out of the room.

After she left, the seven of them stood there in silence. It shocked them to hear that their teacher was ok with what they were doing, but they were happy that she was. The mood certainly picked up after her visit. They cleaned up their food quicker than usual. "Hey do you think Midnight knew this might happen from the start?", Momo asked. "You think so? She didn't seem that surprised when she found out and she didn't scold us either", Hagakure mentioned. "Well, this is Midnight we are talking about. She is the most risqué pro hero out on the hero circuit", Jiro chimed in. They all nodded in agreement.

Mina finished up her stuff at the same time as Jiro did. "So ready to take Midoriya for the day?", she asked, handing him over to Jiro. "Yeah, he's gonna be alright. Here you can hang out on my shoulder until we get to my room", she said, placing him on her left shoulder. It felt weird for him to be sitting on her shoulder since he was mostly kept inside someone or between their body parts, but he welcomed the change of pace. "If you start to fall off, just grab onto my jacks. They aren't really sensitive so you don't have anything to worry about". As soon as she said that, he felt more relieved and grabbed the jack. It felt weird in his hand, but he wasn't going to complain about the extra leverage. "Hey Jiro, what am I going to eat if I'm staying in your room for most of the day?", Midoriya asked. "I got tons of snacks in my room. Junk food and healthy stuff. I got ya covered dude", she said looking down at her shoulder. He said ok as she exited the door, leaving the others in the room.


Earlier this morning:

Midnight woke in her bed with Mt. Lady beside her again that morning. It was an unusual morning for her, she hadn't had sex last night and she was her friend were still in their lingerie. She turned to her partner and hugged her, kissing her cheek as she did. Mt. Lady shifted as she was kissed and watched as her partner moves out of the bed. "Mm morning already? Man growing that tall after a long day is exhausting. Why are you getting up so early?", she asked, getting up as well. "I planned to talk to my students before school starts today. Thanks again for your help last night again honey", Midnight said, taking off her previous days lingerie and changing into a new pair. Mt. Lady watched her as she changed, enthralled at her movements. "I love what I'm seeing right now, want me to come with you to meet your students?" The growth hero said following her partner’s example and changing her clothes. "No that's alright. Besides, we can't have them knowing about our relationship. Aizawa's nice enough to pretend not to know, but we can't have everyone knowing just yet. Even my students", she said walking over to her friend.

"Yeah, I get what you're saying. If this ever went public I don't think we'll hear the end of it even after we retire", Mt. Lady joked, slapping Midnight ass as she passed her. "Hey, I'd love to make you pay for that, but I have to get going. Are you gonna stay in the city tonight or can you make it back here?" "I'll let you know by the evening, you know how things get when you're a hero", she said, slipping into her civilian clothes. Midnight wanted to say something about work, but to be honest she hadn't done serious hero work in a few months. "Alright, well just let me know. I have to get you back for that slap", she teased as they both headed out of her room.


The spy was so close to his goal but he still needed to end Midoriya. He followed the girls to their lunch spot and sure enough, he found him there. He was so jealous of his situation, he nearly shouted and blew his cover. The shrink ray still held enough charge to take care of most of the obstacles in his way. Why this was taking so long to kill one person was beyond him. As soon as he gets the chance he would bug the private dining room the ladies made. This would make this much easier to pinpoint who he was with that day. He had to make himself ready for the day, keeping his cover up for a little longer.


 

 

End Notes:

Thanks again for reading this. I think the teasing has gone on long enough. I plan on making Jiro the Futa since it feels right for her character. I won't tell you what I have planned but I hope you'll all enjoy in once I finish it. Tell me what you think and I hope you enjoyed reading this new chapter.

Jiro's Rock Hard Rod by TheWanderer
Author's Notes:

Hey guys, sorry for not posting for a while. That old writers block at it again. Anyways, here is Jiro's chapter and yes, she's the futa but I use hermaphrodite in its place because it feels better to read. Remember to tell me what you think once you're done.

The trip to Jiro’s room was short but nice. Her room hadn't changed much from when he last saw it during moving day. A trashcan was added and a small box full of food, but that was it. It was fairly clean in there, other than the occasional bottle or old wrapper she couldn't find. She set him down on her desk and went to grab her uniform. "Hey I know you might've gotten up to some stuff I'm with the others, but could you not watch me while I change?", she asked, turning her back to him. "Oh yeah sorry about that. I’ll uh, do you have anything I can hide behind?", Midoriya asked, looking for a cup to sit behind on her semi-baren desk. Jiro put her hand to her chin and looked down, thinking and looking for something to block his view. She looked up and snapped her fingers, walking over to her closet, and pulled out an old band hat her dad gave her as a going-away present, and covered up her classmate.

"Just stay under there until I changed, then I'll get you set up with food until I get back", Jiro said, now beginning to change her clothes. From a boy’s perspective, her body wasn't much to look at. She didn't have the bust or the butt that Mina or Momo had. She wouldn't mind that, if not for the fact that she had a very manly addition behind her panties. Her dwelling on it wouldn't change anything so she finished up switching into her uniform. Luckily she had her back turned to Midoriya and her dads' hat was on top of him so she didn't worry about her secret getting out just yet. There was only one classmate who knew and thankfully she was good at keeping a secret.

Midoriya sat quietly under her hat while she finished changing. Because of all the experiences he had these past few days, a part of him did wonder what Jiro would look like without any clothes on. He wouldn't try to lift her hat and peek, he had intended to respect his friends’ wishes. As his thoughts drifted away from nudity, the hat that covered him was lifted and tossed onto her bed. His caretaker stood in front of him, clad in her uniform. "Alright let's get you set up with some food", she said walking over to her closet again, grabbing various bags of food and a bottle of water. Within a minute he has been set up with a bunch of snacks and a cup of water. 

Jiro then set her extra book of notes down for him and breathed out a sigh of completion. She had him all set up so he could chill for most of the day. She trusted that he wouldn't get into that much trouble while she was in class. "Ok, I'm gonna head to class. You should have enough food here to keep you tied over until I get back. Just try to stay in the room until school's out yeah?", she asked, grabbing her bag. "Oh yeah sure, I'll stay inside. It'd be bad if I was seen by one of the custodial robots and got mistaken for an animal or a really big bug", he remarked. "That's why it's safer to stay inside my room. Alright, I'll catch you later Midoriya. Um hey, after I get back I talk to you about something?", she asked apprehensively. "Oh sure, we can talk after class", he said, sitting down on a cushion she made for him. "Cool… see you after class", she said closing the door and locking it behind her. 

A bit later:

Midoriya checked his phone and saw that two hours had passed since Jiro had left him in her room. He silently admitted that he wasn't used to being alone. He was used to being surrounded by the girls most of his day that he didn't know what to do with himself. He already finished copying Jiro's notes with his notebook that shrank with him. The chapter that he made for Jiro's hero details in his hero notebook were drawn in and filled out. Now he was just laying on her desk with nothing to do. "Gosh, I didn't realize how uneventful a day could be when you're small and stuck in a room", he said out loud, sitting up again. He looked around her desk, searching for something to do. Eventually, he opted for practicing his maneuvering skills with his quirk by jumping around her room. While he was jumping around, he got to take a closer look at her room that he didn't get to while he was normal-sized. There were multiple sets of drum sticks and guitar picks found across her room. There was a small trash bin near her desk and bed that had a bunch of used tissues topping them. "Maybe she's gotten a cold? That is a lot of tissues", he remarked as he kept jumping around the room.

Meanwhile, on the main campus:

Jiro was lost in her thoughts while one of the teachers was lecturing. How would she explain her situation to her classmate? She planned to break it slowly to him after school, but she wasn’t so sure about how he would react. He was a pretty accepting guy but even he would probably freak out once he saw her dick. The only person at school who knew was Hagakure. She only found out because she needed someone to cover her while she went out to the hot springs at the summer camp. Her invisible classmate was kind enough not to mention it to anyone else during their times at the dorms and even helped her out when she had needed a release. As she turned to a fresh page in her notebook, she thought about the strange genetics that made her up.

When she was younger, her parents explained that her mothers’ side of the family had extremely dominant hermaphroditic genes. Her mother even had a dick as well, but it hadn't mattered to her dad. Unfortunately, she didn't share that same confidence about being with someone as strange as she was. She was pulled back to reality with a small piece of paper hitting her desk. Jiro took a quick look around but everyone was looking either at the teacher or their notebook. The paper was from Hagakure, asking if she wanted any help with her situation and Midoriya. That got a smile out of her and let her refocus on class for the time being.

Later on, at lunch, she and Hagakure excused themselves and sat at a different table. "So let's talk about you and your, um stick problem", she said trying to be discreet about it. Jiro looked down at her food, sighing, and wondered where to begin. "Um yeah, try not to talk too loud about it ok? So yeah, I need help with it. What do you think I should do about it?", she asked, her face turning red slightly. Jiro watched as it seemed Hagakure put an invisible finger on her chin, thinking about what to say next. "Well it depends honestly, are you planning on doing with them?", she asked. "It's just… I don't have any experience with this sort of thing, and all we've done together was some simple things. It's not that I'm not curious about…" she leaned in closer to her invisible friend, "sex I just nervous about it ya know?". "Oh yeah", she replied, "I totally get what you mean. It's just hard to find someone you trust you know? Not to say that I don't trust you or anything! I'm glad you're coming to me with this and trusting me so much with your, um problems".  Even if she couldn't see her friend’s face, Jiro felt as though she had a flustered smile on it.

"Thanks, Hagakure. That… that means a lot. And I've been thinking, maybe I should just be upfront with it you know. Who knows it might turn out better than I think it will. If it does then I might have them help me with something I'm way too nervous to do on my own", Jiro said, taking a sip of her drink. Having someone to talk about this without them being someone from her family was nice. "Oooh, what's this something you're talking about?", she asked, curious about what she had planned. "Nah I’m not gonna say anything unless something actually happens, even then I might no… is your hand on my lap right now?", she asked, seeing an indent of a hand on her skirt. "Maybe, you think you might need some release before class starts up again? I certainly don't mind helping you out", she offered. "As appealing as that sounds, I'll have to decline for now. Besides, if everything goes right Mi… our little group project will be a big help with my thing tonight", she said getting up and stretching. "Aww you're no fun, but alright. And hey, I'm sure that whatever you have planned will work out", she said taking her hand off of Jiro's lap. "Heh, yeah same here", she remarked going back to finishing the food she had with her.

The rest of Jiro's day went on like how it normally did, with the thoughts of her plan forming in the back of her head. She wasn't as confident as she made herself out to be with Hagakure at lunch. There were still a lot of unknowns that she wasn't sure of and she didn't want to mess things up for everyone right now. That and she still wasn't sure how to exactly break the news to him. As much as she didn't want to let anyone else know yet, she feels like she should talk to Midnight about being open with her body. So after the school day ended, she found her teacher and asked to speak to her in a private room away from everyone. "Of course Jiro. Here follow me, I know just the room", she said, leading her to a curtained room. "So what is it that you wanted to talk about, school or the project I assigned the six of you?", her teacher asked, sitting on the couch across from the one the student was sitting on. "It… it's about me and the project. I need some advice about something with my body", Jiro said half muttering. "And I was hoping I could show you without freaking out ok?", she asked half pleading for her teacher to accept her terms. "Oh my dear, why didn't you say so? You came to the right person. Even with how risqué I am I'm always happy to offer advice like this. First, though, help me close these drapes."

The pair then close all the curtains in the room, even covering up the window on the door. "Now show me what you wanted to show me and you have my word nothing you show me will leave this room", Midnight assured her in a calm and caring voice. Jiro took a deep breath and said "Ok, do you know what a hermaphrodite is?". "Yes I do, you wouldn't know it but there are a few heroes in the community that are. Is this what you wanted to show me?", she asked leaning forward. Jiro said nothing as she looked away nodding while blushing heavily. She never knew there were others out there like her, especially in the hero community. "If you wish to show me then go ahead, if not then no harm done," she said, setting her hands on her lap. Jiro stood up and hesitantly pulled down her bottom lairs, soon revealing her flaccid member. That was when her teacher stood up and moved closer to her student examining the male looking genitalia on her female student. "My this is quite impressive, may I touch it?" She asked tentatively. Jiro nodded and braced herself for her teachers’ fingers. To her surprise, they weren't cold at all and were quite soft and gentle. She let out an eep when her teachers’ hands traveled behind her sack and felt her labia. This caused her member to become slightly erect, surprising her teacher in the process. "Oh dear, it seems I turned you on", she said slyly, "I better make sure you can go back without this causing trouble". With that, she wrapped her lips around the head of the cock in front of her.

Jiro had been given blowjobs from Hagakure before, but it felt nothing like she was experiencing now. Midnights form and techniques were second to none with how skillful she was. Her member soon grew to its full 22.86 cm length. She teased the tip while holding it between her teeth. Her sucking was far better than what Hagakure did. Her member began to start twitching, a sign that she was close to climax. Midnight sensed this and reached behind her student, pulling her hips closer to her until the base of her cock was fully enveloped by the teacher. This sudden deepthroat caused Jiro to cum, holding onto Midnight’s head while she let out a torrent of sperm into her teacher’s throat. With one long slurp, the teacher drew away from her student, not leaving a drop of cum on the now flaccid cock. "I… ahhh… wow that was…", is all she could say as she flopped onto the couch behind her, her dick still moist from her teachers’ saliva. "It was good right? Your teacher knows quite a few tricks when it comes to matters such as these. Maybe next time I'll wring you out for all you've got. But I have a feeling that you wanted to ask what to do with this and your project wasn't it?" Midnight asked, sitting next to her. All she could do was nod as she was still panting, basking in the afterglow. "I see. I know this is hard to talk about even to share with someone, but sometimes revealing the truth can lift a bit of weight off your shoulders. Considering how understanding and kind your partners are I'm sure it'll be alright", she advised, pulling her student close and hugging her. 

She was quite surprised from being pulled into a hug by her teacher, feeling her head press against her large breasts as she spoke. "The lines for you are blurred but that doesn't mean it’s a bad thing, it means whatever you want it to be. You can fulfill roles on both ends of the sexual spectrum. You can find comfort in confiding in others. But remember to only let those you trust know ok? Now pull your clothes up and get going, I'm sure your friends are wondering where you are right now", Midnight finished saying, standing up and putting her right hand out toward Jiro. She was a bit stunned by the kind advice she received from her teacher. She reaches out, accepting her teacher's hand, and gets herself pulled up. Jiro picks her skirt and panties back on and pulls them on. "Th… thank you Midnight, I think I needed to hear that. Do you think maybe later you could show me those heroes you were talking about?” she asked meekly. “Of course my dear, I’ll be happy to show you. Now get going, I’m sure the others are missing you”, Midnight stated, opening the door. Jiro gathered her belongings, thanked her again, and left for the dorms.

Everyone was already settled in by the time she got back. Some waved, while others were off doing other activities. Jiro rushed up to her room and quickly locked the door behind her. What she saw didn't surprise her one bit. Midoriya was jumping from drum to symbol, making some random sounds as he jumped between them. She asked a bit dumbfounded, "Uh Midoriya, what are you doing?". This caused him to mess up his land and tumble behind the drum set. A second later, he jumps up from in front of it and lands on her bed. The earphone jack girl sat on her bed to better hear what he was about to say. "Oh sorry about that Jiro. I was waiting for a while so I decided to practice the use of my quirks. I ended up bouncing on your drum set for a bit to see if I could make anything that sounded like music. I don't think I was all that good though", he said, rubbing the back of his head while smiling up at her. She was about to say something about not messing with her instruments but figured that she'd do the same if she was in his position. She'll give him the benefit of the doubt that due to his smaller size he probably didn't damage her things too badly. "It's alright. I figured you'd get bored waiting for me. I was talking to Midnight about some advice", she said standing up and facing him.

"Oh, what did you two talk about? Was it about me?", Midoriya asked looking up at her. "Yeah, it was. Don't worry I'm still keeping you for today. I… just want to let you in on a secret ok? You have to promise not to freak out alright?", Jiro asked in a nervously stiff voice. "Um yeah sure, you can trust me", he said, now feeling nervous himself. Taking a breath, she just said it as clear as she could, "I'mahermaphrodite!". At first, it took a second for the words to register in his mind, then the weight of them had set in. "A… a hermaphrodite? I mean I theorized that some female heroes were ones due to quirks mutating genetics but I never knew I was classmates with one", he said plainly. This caused her to turn away from him blushing a deep red, thinking he had a theory about it the whole time she knew here!? "Uh, Jiro? Are you ok?", her tiny companion asked, moving closer to the edge of the bed. "Um yeah I'm ok. Look you can refuse this, but is it ok if I show you?", she tentatively asked.

If he was asked this a few days ago, he might've refused what she offered. Except he knew she mustered the confidence to share this precious information with him so he feels like he shouldn't refuse. "Only if you feel comfortable enough to share ok? You don't have to force yourself to do this", he said in reply. She said nothing as she turned to face him again and simply pulled her skirt and panties down revealing the male part of her. The initial shock of seeing a dick on a female body kept him silent for a minute before saying "Do… do you still have your other bits?". "Yes I do. Now can I talk to you about something I had in mind?", she asked looking down at him. "Sure what did you have in mind?", he said now sitting down. She went to her dresser and started pulling out some casual clothes. "So only three people in the school know what I am", she started saying as she began switching into her other clothes. "They are you, Toru and Midnight. And I think I want the others to know, just not all of them at once. I was thinking of letting YaMomo know first since we're pretty close. I wanted to get your opinion on the matter since for some reason with you being small, everyone's, uh, urges seemed to come to light", she finished, sitting next to him in normal clothes. 

Midoriya thought about this for a minute and said, "Well I think telling Yaoyorozu is a good start. If something does happen then maybe we need someone who knows a bit about sex. When I was with Mina yesterday she seemed to be quite experienced. It would be best if we just kept it to those two for now. Would that be ok?", he finished. There was a visible disappointment on her face but she knew he had a point. “Hmm alright, I guess we can include Mina too… We should do it tonight after dinner. If I’m going to tell them then the sooner the better. That sounds like a plan, right?” she asked, picking him up and walking over to her desk. “It sounds as good of a plan as any, I guess. Do you have the notes from today's classes?”, he asked, sitting near his stuff. “Yup, here let me grab my notebook…” she said as they went over what he missed that day while they waited until the evening.

The pair had lost track of time and nearly missed out on dinner. Uraraka was kind enough to get them while they were studying.  They apologized for making everyone wait while they were hung up on their school work. "It’s alright you two, I'm sure any one of us have done the same", reassured Momo. "Yeah totally. It happened to us last night. At least you didn't drool on him in your sleep", Mina remarked, taking a sip of a drink she brought with her. "Ok ok, let's eat. We can keep talking about this as we eat", Jiro said, setting Midoriya down in front of her and grabbing a plate. The group's evening chat was as lively as ever. Tsuyu chimed in while they were having dessert asking, "So Midoriya, how was your day off kero?". "Oh", he said, "it was very quiet today. I gotta admit it was a little lonely not being near everyone". The girls let out a collective "aww" when he finished his sentence. "It is so cute you missed us Deku. It was kinda quiet with you too", Uraraka said, reaching over and tousled his hair with her finger. Midoriya did his signature wrapping his arms around his head when he was embarrassed. "Am I really that cute?", he asked timidly 

"Ah?! No, I don't mean that in a bad way. I mean that you were acting cute! Not to say that cuteness… oohh", Uraraka said, trying to get out of the corner she painted herself in. She held her hands to her face, accidentally activating her quirk and making herself float. Luckily, the table and Tsuyu caught her before she could float up much higher. "Alright enough of that, let's get cleaned up, it's only getting later", Momo said, standing up and beginning the cleaning process. The others joined in and soon the entire dinner was cleaned up. Before the group dispersed, Jiro asked Mina and Momo to meet her in her room in 5 minutes. Jiro paced her room nervously as she waited for the pair to arrive. "Jiro, it's going to be ok", Midoriya assured her from her shoulder, "they'll be shocked sure but they're pretty accepting". In the back of her head she knew he was right, she just needed to quiet the nervous voice telling her it'll somehow turn out badly. It disappeared as soon as there was a knock at her door. She took a deep breath and said "Come in guys".

The pair quickly entered and closed the door behind them. They were curious about what their friend wanted to talk about but she wouldn't tell them until they were alone in her room. "Hey guys, so I'm about to tell you a secret about myself… You should probably sit down for it", she advised. Momo accepts and sits on her bed while Mina refuses, saying that she's been sitting all day. "Alright, so there's no easy way to say this, but I need to get this out. I'm… a hermaphrodite", Jiro finally said. The pair stare dumbfoundedly at their friend, confused as to what they just heard. "Th… this is a joke, right? You planned this with Midoriya right?", Mina chuckled, not believing what she said. Jiro looked at the companion on her shoulder for a sign. He nodded to her, indicating that the only way they would be to show them. With a sigh, she pulled down her shorts, revealing her member. Yaoyorozu's mouth dropped wide open and Mina's legs gave out on her causing her to slump down, her knees pointing inwards. "It… it's true. You have a dick.", Momo said bluntly, "do you *ahem* do you still have your other parts?". "Y… yes I do. It's just hidden behind, um you know.", she explained.

Having gotten over her initial shock, Mina stood and walked towards Jiro for a closer look. "It's so big even when it's not hard. How did you keep this secret for so long?", the pink-skinned girl asked, her eyes fixated on the flaccid member. "Well, I had some help in hiding it. You three weren't the first to find out. Hagakure saw me changing while back at the summer camp. She hasn't told anyone since she found out", she explained. Momo gasped at the new information, but Mina was still fixated on her friend's member. She stepped closer and grasped the soft member, giving it a few strokes. “MINA! Wh… what are you doing?!”, Jiro asked flustered from the involuntary physical response. Seeing her friend get flustered and their shrunken classmate hold onto her shoulder, only pushed the acid girl on more, speeding up her stroking. Midoriya soon lost his grip from the convulsions and fell forward catching onto something. From the “eep” he heard, he knew where he was. Looking up, he saw the devilish grin of Mina along with a very embarrassed Jiro looking down at him, “AH! Jiro I’m sorry! I didn’t mean to!”, he said unsure of what to do now.

Jiro's cock twitched from every gentle movement Midoriya made while he straddled it. "Um Jiro, are… are you enjoying having him on there?" Momo asked curiously as she stepped closer. "Maaybee, I don't know. This is all new to me", she admitted. Momo was practically looking at her friends’ member with an almost curious hunger in her eyes. She then asked something that shocked all three of them, "May I, um, may I try my hand at what Mina was doing earlier?". With eyes wide open and mouth slightly agape, she replies, "If you want to sure". Everyone watches tentatively as Momo gets down on her knees, her eyes fixed on the erect cock that was in front of her. Having completely forgotten about their shrunken classmate, Momo brings her head closer to Jiro's cock, her mouth opening slightly, enveloping the tip. Jiro gasped once the two connected, having never felt this supple feeling from another's  lips before. Her head soon glides lower down the shaft, only reaching about half way until she came to a stop and drew back, going back up. 

Mina was standing there, stunned that the top girl in class was giving a blowjob to a classmate who apparently had a dick hidden away behind her pants. She shook her head realizing the new opportunities that were presented to her now that she knew someone like Jiro. Jiro and Momo were so preoccupied with each other that they didn't notice Mina sneak behind Jiro while she stripped. She then kneels behind Jiro and stares at her ass. While it may look flat from a distance, there was a slight curve to them up close. She stuck her face between her friends cheeks and began licking. The sudden sensation of having a tongue penetrate her caused Jiro to jump, making Midoriya fall from her shaft and land on the floor. What he saw before him would have been a part of most peoples wet dreams. Three ladies connected, giving each other pleasure. Just as he was about to move, Jiro cried out in pleasure and held Momo's head as she came in her mouth, then collapsed onto Midoriya from the pleasure. 

"Ya-Momo, that was your first time doing this right?", she asked in between pants. "Yes, it was. I read that when some couples are together they tend to feel pleasure more either their partner than with someone else. I guess this means we're a couple?", she chuckled. Mina popped up from behind Jiro and rested her head on her shoulder. "Hey where did Midoriya go? Wasn't he on you?", she asked. The three of them then look down to see his distinctive green hair sticking out from under Jiro's sack. The pink-skinned girl reached from behind Jiro and grabbed Midoriya from under Jiro, pulling him out. The small boy gasped, suddenly having a girl drop her full weight on him with the added fact he was buried under a ball sack overwhelmed him. For whatever reason his body was still reacting positively by having his own stiffen. This didn't escape the notice of the three girls, ideas already forming in their heads. Mina held him in her hands, taking his clothes off while the other two took the rest of their clothes off. 

Jiro took Midoriya from Mina and held him to her chest, leaving him to hang on to her nipple. She then laid down on her floor, her cock standing at full mast as Momo knelt over it, the tip brushing against her outer lips. The creation girl looked at Jiro and said, "I love you", before lowering her hips, inserting her cock. This rocked Jiro's world more than any song ever could. Midoriya could hear Jiro's heart beat faster once Momo said that, then felt slow movement through her body as Jiro began to move her hips in tandem with Yaoyorozu. Neither of them has felt anything like this before, the penetration from Momo was causing her to make random things with her quirk, her mind being lost to the pleasure. The shrunken student that laid on Jiro’s chest decided that he might as well go along with this and began to suck on the nipple he was near. Another shock was sent through Jiro’s body once she felt the suckling feeling coming from her nipple. The heightened euphoric feeling they felt made their movements faster bringing both closer to climax. Momo leaned forward and pressed her chest against Jiro’s mashing Midoriya between them. His body was being twisted and mashed between the two bodies until Jiro pulled Momo’s body up, latching onto one of her nipples. Mina was watching from the sidelines, fingering herself. She was about to join in before Momo leaned closer to Jiro.

Suddenly, both of them screamed their bodies shaking and twitching. Cum was leaking from Momo’s pussy and she flopped to one side of Jiro. Her cock was still hard and Mina considered this a chance to ride an actual dick instead of one made of rubber. She noticed Midoriya was plastered to Jiro’s chest and plucked him off. The idea she had next would only hasten her next actions. "Jiro, stay there I'm gonna need something", she said and she picked up her shorts and searched the pockets for some string she had on her. Then she scooted closer to Jiro and tied Midoriya to her. He stood on her crotch while being tied to her shaft. "Hehe! That's perfect. Get ready Jiro, you're about to get your first taste of anal", she exclaimed, readying herself in a reverse cowgirl. "No wait Mina, I just came, I'm still sen-!", she tried to say before Mina descended, taking nearly the whole length. Mina bounced up and down on her friend's cock, deeply enjoying the feeling of an actual cock inside her ass. This and the squirming of a tiny Midoriya added to the feeling.

The way Mina was riding Jiro's cock was too rough for her. She had just came and having her ride reverse cowgirl while having Midoriya tied to her cock made for too much stimulation. “Mi… Mina, please… I’m…” she tried to say something but she felt her friends’ hole tighten up the lower she went down on her dick. Mina however was having the time of her life. The lower she went down on Jiro the better it felt. That and Midoriya’s head getting swallowed up sometimes felt great. The pink-skinned girl felt her friend’s cock start to twitch wildly inside her. Once she felt this she raised her ass back to the tip, only to slam her ass down on her cock as fast and as hard as she could. She managed to swallow Midoriya’s torso up as well. This action caused Jiro to climax again, pumping her hot semen deep inside Mina’s ass. They both yelled in pleasure, Mina staring straight up grinning as she felt her ass get filled for the first time. Midoriya having gotten covered in her semen as her acid quirked classmate pulled away.

Mina slumped forward, her ass up in the air with cum slowly oozing out from it. Jiro weakly pulled herself up and grabbed some of the pillows and blankets she had and covered her friends. She laid next to Momo on the floor still in a daze from the creampie she had given her. Jiro draped her arm over Momo and hugged her, still breathing heavily from what Mina just did. The dazed Momo responded by pulling her closer, burying her face between her ample chest. Jiro blushed as this happened and latched onto one of her nipples again passively suckling it as the pair fell asleep. Meanwhile, Midoriya was forgotten about and was still tied to Jiro’s cock, he soon fell asleep as well. The constant movement and tight squeezing having drained his stamina.


 

 

End Notes:

Probably about only 2 or 3 more chapters until the story ends. I want to thank you all for putting up with the slow updates. Thanks for reading and tell me what you think.

Pressed Against some Wood by TheWanderer
Author's Notes:

Hey thanks for waiting for the next chapter. This story is going to end pretty soon and again I want to thank everyone who has read it and left comments. Just a few more chapters to go.

Midoriya stirred awake, but unable to move his arms that much. It was dark where he was so he couldn’t see his exact surroundings. He could tell he was upside-down at least since he could feel the blood had rushed to his head. All he could remember from yesterday was Jiro telling Mina and Momo her secret yesterday and then some tight sensation wore out his stamina. He tried wiggling around a bit, but whatever he was tied to only responded by straightening up. He realized that he must've been tied to Jiro’s cock last night. Suddenly he was turned on his side and was slipped between a pair of shapely soft legs. "Hey! Can you guys hear me!? Can I be untied now?!” he yelled, to little effect. All three girls were still asleep after their night of having sex for the first time. Momo was the first to wake up and was still embracing Jiro while Mina was asleep in front of them, her ass still in the air but covered in the extra blanket their host gave her.

Yaoyorozu enjoyed the warm embrace she shared with Jiro under her blanket, holding her close while they laid there. She pulled her closer to her and felt her member slip between her legs, but something was different this time. What she thought was her flexing her dick unconsciously, there was a subtle shifting movement. She pulled up the blanket and saw a wriggling Midoriya tied to Jiro’s member. Momo leaned in as close as she could and whispered, “Midoriya, what's going on? Why are you tied to Jiro like that?”. “Um I think Mina tied me to her last night and had her way with Jiro before she passed out. Could you untie me now?”, he asked, looking up as best he could. She nodded and lowered the blanket, and thought of how best to wake her friend up. A lightbulb went off in her head and she leaned in close to Jiro, holding one side of her face, and began kissing her lips. Jiros eyes were still closed but she kissed her back, an arm sliding over her friend as she stirred to consciousness.

She yawned, blinked the last remaining bits of sleep from her eyes, and saw Yaoyorozu staring back at her. “Oh moring Ya-Momo, man last night was something huh?” she remarked. “Yes it certainly was”, she began, “I’m glad you decided to share your secret with us. Should we get up now?”. Jiro made a pouting face but agreed, flinging the blanket off. The sudden rush of light blinded the small boy tied to Jiro’s dick and he yelled in surprise. Jiro looked down at her morning wood confused as to how her classmate got there. “Hey Midoriya, looking kinda tied up there huh?” she joked, reaching down to untie him. Once he was released, he stood on her crotch, blushing while his two classmates stared down at him. By the time this was happening, Mina began to stir awake and sat up, the blanket she had thrown on her sliding down her back. The pink-skinned girl yawned and stretched, looking at her unfamiliar surroundings, remembering what transpired last night.

“Morning girls. Maaan last night was great huh? Is our little guy still tied up or did you free him yet?” Mina asked, looking over her shoulder. The others stared back at her, in an awkward silence that was broken by Midoriya giggling. The three girls couldn’t help themselves and join in with the laughter. After a minute of laughing, Momo picked up Midoriya, placed him between her breasts, and stood up, offering a hand to both the girls. They accepted it and were helped up to their feet. Now they were standing in Jiro’s room nude and with an impossibly shrunken boy between one of their breasts. Jiro sat on her bed, her morning wood still erect as it was when she woke up. “So… should we get dressed or should we do something about this?” she asked, pointing at her dick. Both Mina and Momo looked at each other while Midoriya was held snugly between Momo’s breasts. While nothing was said, they both had the same idea as they moved closer to Jiro and got on their knees. There was a noticeable musk coming from Jiro’s cock as they moved in and began to lick it.

Jiro moaned as her friends licked and sucked on her cock. Momo was sucking near the tip while Mina was licking near the base and balls. All Midoriya could see were two heads bobbing up and down on Jiro's lap. Having her friends lick her like that made waves of euphoria wash over her with each stroke of their tongues. All three of them began to pant heavily as they sped up, matching each other's movements. The faster they moved the closer Jiro was getting to a climax. Momo stood up on her knees and used her ample chest to give Jiro a titjob, with Midoriya still between them. He was pushed up against her shaft and was slid up and down. There should’ve been a dragging sensation, but his holder had inadvertently discovered how to make lube, making her titjob much more pleasing. Jiro could soon feel the familiar twitching again and the other two could feel it as well. I-I... I’m cum…!”, Jiro blurted out before she came, shooting semen onto the two girls who were licking her. Thick hot globs of cum landed on their faces and even hit Midoriya. Momo licked her lips and savored the thick deep taste that came from it. Mina was wiping up the strands of cum and lapping them up. She loved the feeling of having her ass filled with semen, but she didn’t mind getting a facial either.

The hermaphrodite girl laid back on her bed, basking in the afterglow from her friend's tongue techniques. Her member softened to its normal size as she chuckled to herself. Jiro couldn’t believe how lucky she was that one of the classmates she liked was so accepting of someone like her. She lifts her head to see Mina reaching into Momo’s cleavage, grabbing Midoriya, and put his upper body in her mouth, seemingly sucking on him. Jiro sits up and says “Hey mind if I talk to Midoriya real quick?”. Mina gives a quick nod and takes him out, “I was just cleaning him up a bit. He managed to get covered too. Gotta say, you make some delicious stuff with that sword”, she teased. Midoriya quickly shakes his head and wipes his face off so he could see his friends properly. He looked up and saw Jiro looking down at him with a warm smile as she picked him up. “Hey I wanna say thanks for helping me out with this. I know you didn’t have to and I appreciate it. Look, when you get back to your normal size… I’ll think of something to give ya alright?”, Jiro said, looking away while blushing during the last part of her sentence.

Midoriya was a bit shocked by what Jiro said, having not expected her to offer something after he returned to normal. He hugged her thumb and replied, “You don’t have to do that Jiro. I’m just glad I could help you with coming out”. Jiro was happy to hear that come from him and gave him a thumbs up. “Perhaps we should go and eat breakfast? The others might be wondering where we are”, suggested Momo. “Yeah I’m getting kinda hungry too. What ‘bout you Mina?”, Jiro asked. “I could go for some food, yeah. Let's go eat”, she said standing up and looking for her clothes. Momo searches along with her while Jiro grabs some from where she kept hers and gets dressed. "Um Mina, I think our panties are mixed up. Mine aren't usually this loose", Momo said, tugging hers up. Mina leaned forward and peered at her friends’ backside. "Huh yeah I guess so. Eh I can always get them back later. They look good on you though", she said giving Momo a light slap. She said hey in response but thanked her for saying they were cute on her. The four then exited Jiro's room and walked to get their breakfast.

As they arrived, the other three girls were barely arriving with the breakfast. Jiro quickly set Midoriya down on the table and helped set up the table. He sat there again watching everyone else set everything up as he had done before. Midoriya squirmed in place, some parts of his body still wet and sticky from this morning. He thought to himself that he would need to take a shower today if he could. “I also smell a bit from Jiro and Mina so it's kinda needed” he muttered to himself as everyone sat down to eat. “Shoo Deku', Uraraka started, "how're you holding up after everything that's happened this week?". He hadn't thought about it that much. He said "Well I wouldn't say it’s been hard being like this since you all have been kind enough to watch over me. It's just a little frustrating at times not being at full size is all''. “Ah don't worry about it little guy, you know it’s all good if you’re stuck like this. We’ll keep watching over you if you do!”, Mina said half shouting. Her giddiness was infectious and the others were soon giving words of support for the young hero. He smiled and thanked them all, feeling optimistic, even if he might be trapped being this small.

With full stomachs, everyone sat back and sighed contently, before starting the cleanup process again. Midoriya sat and watched his soon-to-be caretaker help load some of the dirty dishwares onto a cart. He thought to himself that if were stuck like how he was, he would probably want to stay with Uraraka the most. He may have not spent time with her yet in this form but he was looking forward to it. As soon as the girls were done, Jiro picked him and turned to Uraraka who was blushing with anticipation. "And here you go Uraraka, our favorite tiny guy is yours for the weekend. Hope you two enjoy your time together", she said placing him in her waiting hands. They were warm and soft to his touch. "Thanks, Jiro, come on Deku. Let's go get ready", she said placing him on her shoulder as they walked out of the room to hers.

Meanwhile:

He was close, the spy could feel it. He would soon capture Midoriya from the girls and end his life. His future depended on it. He was determined to get that harem no matter what the cost. Even if it means losing his chance at a normal life. He knew that there was going to be a big change and he’d rather be on the side that was causing the change rather than the side that's being changed.

Midnight just finished replying to one of the heroes that might have the solution to help her student, unfortunately to no avail. They never heard of someone shrinking out of nowhere without the help of a quirk or some unheard-of piece of tech. “Hmm, unheard-of piece of tech. That couldn’t mean…” she said to herself while tapping away on her keyboard. Mei Hatsume was one of the most promising young inventors that ever attended UA. The teacher sent the email she typed out to her and waited for a reply.

Almost immediately a reply email was sent back, in all caps, asking the risque hero what she knew about her lost invention. “Jackpot she must have made the device that shrunk Midoriya”, she said relieved. She asked her to come and see her as soon as possible to talk about it and to bring any information that she had on her invention with her. Midnight was close to fixing what happened. She just needed to talk to Hatsume


 

 

End Notes:

So after I finish this, would you guys want me to make one-shots with some different MHA ladies? Or maybe some stories from other stuff. Let me know.

Uraraka's Ultimately the One Part 1 by TheWanderer
Author's Notes:

The Long awaited first part of Uraraka's part is here. Sorry it took so long to put out. Now I felt that they weren't really ones to mince words so it might feel like it starts a little strong but tell me what you think. Also, I have a deviantart account if you guys want to talk to me about the story or to get it on another platform.

Midoriya held onto Uraraka’s shirt as they made their way to her room. He's grown quite accustomed to traveling at this size that he didn't fear falling off. Her room was still the same as it was the day everyone moved into the dorms. She blushed as she set her shrunken passenger down on her desk after closing the door. The normal-sized girl was extremely nervous, now having the one person that she was pretty sure she loved in her plain boring room. “Um, Urakaka are you ok? You seem kinda, on edge?”, he asked, tempted to jump to her. She quickly turned around and said, “No, what makes you say that?!”, not covering up her blushing. He sighed and sat down on her desk looking at her with concern. “Look if something's the matter, you can tell me. Is it about watching me today?”, he questioned.

“Oh no, it’s not that, it’s… can I be honest with you right now?”, she asked, sitting down at her desk. “Of course, you’re my friend, you can tell me anything”, Midoriya answered. Uraraka lightly slapped her cheeks, readying herself to confess. “Ok here goes… You remember during the entrance exam when you were the only one that defeated that big robot and saved me?", she asked. He responded with a nod, remembering the first day they met. "So after that day, I may have been developing a crush for you…", Uraraka said, covering her face again. Midoriya felt shocked hearing a confession from one of his closest classmates. “Uraraka, would you look at me?”, he asked, watching her uncover her face. “Look if I’m being honest, I think I feel the same way. I don't want to mince words with you since you were one of the first friends I made here. If I'm gonna be stuck at this size, then I think I'd like to stay with you if you're ok with that", he professed, awaiting a response.

Now it was his caretaker’s turn to be shocked. He shared the same feelings that she did?! Uraraka couldn't believe her ears. "You… you really feel that way?! Are you really ok with someone like me?", she asked, making sure she heard him correctly. "Yes, I mean it. I love you and I'd love to be with you", he confirmed. The two of them sat there in awkward silence, neither of them knowing what to say next. "Um we should probably get ready for class huh?", he asked, getting them back on track. "Oh yeah it's getting a bit late, I better get dressed", she said, getting up and grabbing her uniform. "Um, because of what we said, does this mean we're a couple now?", Uraraka asked. He thought for a moment and said yes. "Then you wouldn't mind if I…" she said, stretching a hand toward him. He stood up and embraced the incoming hand as it brought him closer to her. 

Uraraka was nervous but she slowly lowered him between her sports bra-clad breasts nestling him somewhat deep. "I… is it comfortable enough in there?", she asked. Midoriya wiggled his body from side to side and didn't move a millimeter, confirming that he was at least very secure. The skin that surrounded him felt softer than either Momo’s or Mina’s breasts as well. "Um yeah it feels great", he said meekly. Suddenly, he heard her heartbeat increase from what he could only assume he had said. "Oh good, I… I'm glad you like it. Mine aren't as big as Momo's…, but I'm glad you like them", Uraraka said with a nervous chuckle. Midoriya stayed there while she switched her clothes for her uniform. The sports bra that she wore held him close to her body. She always bought some cheap in bulk, but they always ended up shrinking or wearing out, so she'd have to get more. It was starting to happen with this pair as well. She hoped that this one would at least last through the day.

She did one last check of herself before heading out. A thought occurred to her before she left her room. Uraraka opened her shirt and spoke to her passenger. "Um Deku, how will we be able to talk to each other while we're in class? his caretaker asked. "Well, when I was younger I learned morse code and sign language in case I ever needed it. You wouldn't happen to know how to use them too?", Midoriya asked. "Oh yeah, actually I do. When I was working with GunHead he said to learn morse code and sign language in case we needed to talk without making it obvious. I'm probably a little rusty since I haven't practiced for a while, but I should be able to talk that way", she replied. She felt a series of taps on her chest, a response to what she said. It took a second but Uraraka worked it out to say "sounds good to me" as a reply from her friend. This caused her to giggle, unintentionally shaking her passenger up and down in his spot. "Oh sorry. Let's get going", she said, apologizing and exiting her room, making her way to the school with the others.

Uraraka walked with the other girls on their way to homeroom. Hagakure and Tsuyu were talking about their quirks while Mina, Momo, and Jiro were all bunched together rather closely. Did something happen last night between the three of them? Maybe she could ask Deku about it later, he was with Jiro yesterday after all. Meanwhile, her passenger was having another wild ride between another large pair of breasts. He’d admit that out of the three girls he's ridden with (or is it on?), Uraraka has been his favorite. True, he did wish he could move around a bit more, but as long as he was with her, he didn’t mind. He tapped a message on her asking how the walk was going. “It’s going alright”, she said, “the others are talking about school stuff and hero stuff". The shrunken boy laughed to himself that their conversations were about their normal days. He sighed and "Oh ok, let me know if anything interesting happens ok?". "Of course, you stay there and I'll keep carrying you around, sound good?", she said, noticing one of the others start walking towards her. He said it sounded good in response and soon heard his other female classmates begin to talk to her.

Mina had come up to Uraraka after quietly talking to Jiro and Momo about continuing what they did the night before. Out of natural curiosity, she wanted to find out she was keeping her obvious crush at. “Hey there! So, where are you keeping ‘’it’’?” she asked, making sure to not mention him out in the open. “Oh you know, ‘’it’s’’ around. It didn't seem right to just leave them in my room ya know?”, Uraraka said, blushing and looking down at her breasts. This got a surprised gasp out of the pink-skinned girl. She was not expecting her to jump right in with it so soon. Part of her was happy they were at this close of a relationship already and another part of her was glad she didn’t just lose her bet with Jiro. “Oooh ho ho, and here I thought that you’d leave him in your room or your bag. I gotta say, I’m happy for the both of you”, she says leaning forward, looking directly at her chest while they walked. “Just make sure to treat her right, yeah?" She asked him. "Of course Mina", he said loud enough for her to hear, "Even at this size, I'll TRY…!"

Midoriya was interrupted by a sudden squeezing from all directions. He had no idea what was going on outside but he could only assume that someone was getting too close. His assumption was wrong, as it was Mina hugging her friend tightly because of how cute she thought the two were. “Mina! It’s a bit too tight!” Uraraka struggled to say as she was being squeezed by her friend. "Oh, sorry…" she said, letting go and patting down her uniform. The three of them talked along the way until they got closer to the school. By then his caretaker had warned him to switch back to morse code. She wouldn't say it out in public, but she liked the way the pair were able to communicate with each other. The only one being able to talk to him and the ticklish feeling whenever he talked with her when he poked her was the part she enjoyed the most. With this form of communication,  they were able to learn more about each other while they went. While she couldn't openly tap her messages with her arm, she could tap her foot and talk with him that way. Of course, her messages took some time to understand since Midoriya was feeling a fainter vibration from her leg than with her arm.

After what felt like a particularly long period, Uraraka slumped back in her chair and sighed. They had covered some rather dry subjects and it had mentally drained her. It finally ended when the bell for lunch had rung and the teacher for the period let them go. Mina and Hagakure were grouped up with her while the others were caught further back in the line. The trio idly talked whilst grabbing their food, talking about class and other things. Then, they walked back to their secluded table, waiting for the others to come with their food. "So what are you waiting for, take 'im out. I'm sure-", Mina said, before suddenly stopping. Worried, Hagakure asked what was wrong. Looking at their surroundings for a second, she sighed saying "I thought I heard something around us, must've been my imagination. Sorry about that". "It's alright, we can't blame you for being a bit cautious", Hagakure said, settling down. Uraraka agreed as well while taking Midoriya out from between her breasts. By this time the others had finally come with their food.

Their lunch had a livelier feel to it that day than previous ones. For one, Jiro had told Tsuyu and Uraraka her secret and now all the girls knew. Of course, everyone else wanted to know what the status of their relationship was now like. The pair blushed and looked away when they were both asked. Annoyed that they weren't getting a straight answer, they turned to the only person who talked with them earlier that morning. "Well, if I was to say anything… is that they're a couple now!", she practically shouted. "MINA!", shouted Uraraka as she lightly punched her friend's arm while Midoriya and the others laughed. Between giggles, Midoriya said, "I'd like to say we're a couple, but I wouldn’t want to say anything for Ur-”. He was suddenly stopped by his caretakers’ hand gently tapping his back. He looked up and behind him to see Uraraka with her head turned, her face beet red, and pouting a bit. “I… if we’re a couple th…. then call me by my first name ok... Izuku?”, she meekly asked. The shrunken boy was so shocked to hear his new girlfriend say his first name, his face turned beet red as well. He looked down, pressed his index fingers together, and said, “O… Only I… if you’re ok w… with it Ochako”. He managed to blurt it out as steam began to rise from the pair’s heads. This garnered a collective aww from the other girls. They started fawning over the now-announced new couple. Momo fantasized how the two would go on dates while Mina constantly teased them with innuendos and offered to give them some ideas or things if it were to get heated once they got back to Uraraka’s room. Tsuyu and Hagakure imagined helping Uraraka get prettied up for a date while Jiro even chimed in saying she’d be willing to help pick some stuff out for Midoriya.

“Okay okay, everyone, this is nice and all but we don’t need to be going all out on this from the start ok?”, Uraraka asked calming them down. “First things first, we need to get Izuku”, she was starting to like calling him by his first name, “back to normal size. If we can’t then we can go from there yeah?”, she asked of them and Midoriya as well. “I apologize. I guess seeing our friends finally get together may have excited us a bit too much” Momo remarked. “Yeah we don’t mean to step on your toes or anything,” said Hagakure, nudging Mina as she was taking a drink. “Ow. Yeah, I guess we were coming on a bit strong there. Sorry about that”, Mina said, only apologizing for teasing them. “It’s just that we care for you guys a lot, kero”, chirped Tsuyu. Jiro agreed with what Tsuyu had said as well. The couple looked at their friends and sighed, they felt bad for bringing the mood down after what they had said. Midoriya felt a whisper from somewhere in the back of his head to tell them something. While he was nervous, he listened to the voice and jumped up. He began to float without the help of his girlfriend's quirk and spoke to the ladies. The voice guided what he was about to say, like hearing advice from someone familiar. “It’s ok for you to be excited, I barely know how to act myself. If I know one thing, it's that no matter what we’ll ask for your help since we’ve all become so close. And that’s why I want to talk to you all about the quirk I inherited”, he said, coming back down to the table. He sighed as he landed, thanking the previous successors for their quirk and advice. Everyone’s mouth was wide open upon seeing the tiny classmate suddenly float up without Uraraka even touching him. As Midoriya was about to tell them his story Momo looked over as a watch on Tsuyu’s wrist and noticed it was almost time to get back. “I guess I’ll tell you guys once we get back to the dorm”, he said as Uraraka nervously picked him up again, placing him back between her cleavage as they hurried back to class.


 

 

End Notes:

Again let me know what you think. I'd like to get some feedback about what future stories might be so here's my deviant art name. The-Wanderer20. If I get enough replies I might even post the story on there. See you in the next part.

Uraraka's Ultimately The One Part 2 by TheWanderer
Author's Notes:

Hi everyone! Sorry for the long wait on the second part, I kept going over it trying to make sure it sounded good and made sense. Plus lack of motivation can kill writing moods. Anyways here is the long awaited Part 2. Enjoy

Everyone's mind was reeling from watching Midoriya's shrunken body start to float above their lunch table. What secret did he want to tell them? How many powers did he actually have?! Was his shrinking tied to him suddenly gaining more quirks!?! Uraraka was the most worried since she currently had him between her breasts. With a few quick glances around, she carefully tapped how he was able to do what he did at lunch. He tapped back, "It would be easier to tell you in person, but I can explain part of it. I was born quirkless… but before I enrolled at U.A I was trained to inherit the quirk of the number one hero. I'll explain the rest once school is done". He wanted to tell her everything, but during class wasn't the time or place to do it. His girlfriend sighed, this was more complicated than she thought but it would be better to hear it in person than through morse code. "Ok, I'll wait", she tapped back. "I'm gonna stretch so it might be a bit tight", she said. Once she got the good to go response she stretched in her seat. The sound of a snap that came from her was nearly silenced by the snap of everyone’s head turned towards her.

“KYYAA!!”, Uraraka shouted as her breast now hung free. The teacher of the hour, which happened to be Aizawa, quickly bound Kaminari and Mineta’s eyes once their heads turned towards their classmate. “Yaoyorozu, take Uraraka to Midnight’s office. She probably has some extra pairs of clothing for you to use. Hurry back, I’m not going to repeat what I'm writing twice", their teacher said, regaining control of the class. Momo and Uraraka quickly left the classroom, with Uraraka holding her breasts in embarrassment. She thought to herself that she would have to apologize to Izuku for squeezing him for so long until she could fix her bra problem. Unbenounced to her, she wouldn't have to apologize at all, as Midoriya had fallen down her shirt once her bra had become undone. Because she had her shirt tucked into her skirt, he didn’t fall off from her body. Now he was trapped just above her skirt, feeling each step as she walked to Midnight's office. He thought it would be best if he informed his now girlfriend where he was.

As they were walking to Midnight's office, Uraraka started to sense a ticklish feeling on her lower stomach. "Pffft!", she blurted in shock. Momo stopped and turned to her friend and asked, "Are you alright Uraraka, is it that, um thing that we're working on?". "Y… yeah s... sorta. Let… let's hurry, she tried to say between stifled giggles. The pair rushed over to Midnight's office and closed the door. Their teacher was at her desk reading over some documents so she was surprised to hear her students rush in. "Ladies, I wasn't expecting you during a busy period, what brings you in?", she asked, taking off her glasses. Uraraka panted as she answered her question, "My bra snapped in the middle of class, so I was hoping you might've had one I could use. If that's alright". Their teacher smiled as she stood from her desk, "Well I would be glad to help you out, now let's see if we can get you a sexy new bra". She went over and opened a cabinet, revealing a closet full of different styles of lingerie and other articles of clothing.

"Ok now let's pick you out a nice new set. Hmm, I think maybe…" she said, as she sifted through her cabinet, her ass swaying from side to side. "While I look for some replacements, take my keys and lock my door, wouldn't want anyone to come in while you change", she briefly turned around to say. Uraraka turned and began to take off the top half of her uniform as Momo locked the door. As she unbuttoned her shirt, she carefully picked Midoriya up from where her shirt was tucked into her skirt. He meekly waved at her with a heavy blush on his face. "Umm, hey. Sorry for earlier. I… I didn't mean to tickle you in the hallway" he said, as he sat in her hand. Uraraka smiled warmly and said, "It’s ok De- Izuku. I know you only wanted to let me know where you were", she said, brushing her hair back behind her ear. The pair focused on each other, which made them forget where they were. They jumped as Midnight popped up from behind Uraraka’s shoulder, saying she found some good pairs. Midoriya was jostled enough that he accidentally fell off her hand, but luckily he used the float quirk he had, he stopped just above her knees and flew up to her shoulder.

"Huh, since when could our young Midoriya fly like that? Does being tiny make him fly?", their teacher asked, picking up the old sports bra that fell off of Uraraka and tossing it into the trash. "Oh" Midoriya began to say as Uraraka turned to face Midnight, "there's more to my quirk than I've been letting on, but I wanted to tell the others all at once. You're welcome to come after-school and listen in Midnight".  "I'd love to hear what's been going on with your body. Consider my presence accounted for. Just let me know when you plan to tell the others, ok?", she replied as she handed the various pairs of lingerie to Uraraka. "Yaoyorozu, you come here too, I wanna see you in something naughty", Midnight said, pulling the other girl with her. "Oh no, it's perfectly fine. I… I!", she tried to say as her teacher pulled her towards her cabinet. "Wanna help me pick? Here, let me set you down", Uraraka said, picking her boyfriend up and setting him on a coffee table. She held up the two sets that Midnight had given her to use.

He looked up at the two options Midnight had given his girlfriend. This was his first opinion he was asked as a part of a relationship and he hoped she wouldn't mind what he chose. The one in her right hand mirrored her hero costume, the other was a frilly white set with strings tying the front and back together. From what he could guess, the costumed pair would probably be the same as the stuff she had on. "Hmm, the one on the left looks like a good one", he decided to say. Uraraka brought the left pair up to her body, covering herself with it. "Are you sure? It's not too frilly?", she asked. "Um, no not at all. I think you'll look good in it", he said, rubbing the back of his head. Uraraka blushed lightly and smiled, bending down, rubbing his head gently with a finger. "Heh, well if you think it looks good, then I'll try it on. Um, Midnight, is there a place to change?", she asked, watching her teacher pull out multiple pairs of lingerie for her friend. "Oh just change here. You locked the door and every window is covered so feel free to strip and change. I'm sure your diminutive classmate wouldn't mind the view", she snidely said, taking off Momo’s tops.

The couple looked at each other and blushed, turning away out of habit. "Y… you can look if you want Izuku. I don't mind", she said as she began to put on the set he chose. While he was reluctant, he took the invitation to watch her change. Since she had already taken her top off, the bra was quick to get on. Nervously, she began to undo her skirt and let it fall to the ground. Slowly, she pulled her leggings down and then her cheap pair of panties she had on her. As she was taking them off, thin wisps of juices were pulled from her body as they came down. She lightly rubbed her outer lips, before pulling on the new pair. Uraraka hadn't realized how wet she was while she was carrying Midoriya around with her. She turned around and asked, "So, how does it look?". He had to take a moment to take in her new look. "It… it looks really good on you", he replied, looking up at her wistfully. The moment that was created was soon shattered by their teacher and friend going aww. "Oh dear, I apologize. The moment was too cute", Momo said.

"Oh dear look at the time, you ladies better get back to class soon", Midnight said handing them back their clothes. The two would quickly get redressed while their teacher watched as she picked up her shrunken student. Once they finished, she said, "One last thing, after school is over I want you to come over to the support classroom. It seems that Mei may know what shrunk young Midoriya here". Uraraka grimaced slightly at the mention of that crazy pink-haired girl, but she was willing to go if it meant Midoriya might be able to return to normal size. "Alright, we'll all be there. For Izuku", Uraraka said. "Ooohh, you're on a first-name basis now. Ahh how wonderful youth is! Now before I send you back…" she said quickly, picking up Midoriya with an apt hand, opening the front of her skirt along with her newly acquired panties, and deposited the tiny student inside. Satisfied with her work she patted the front of her student’s skirt.

"There, I think you two should enjoy that. Just make sure to give him a quick wash before coming over to the support section", Midnight said, grinning cheekily. Uraraka squirmed in place, uneasy with the feeling of having her shrunken boyfriend in her panties. Midoriya, for the most part, was trying his best not to move around too much in case he over-excited Uraraka. "Ahhh! Uh… um isn't this a bit much during school hours?", Uraraka questioned. "Well think of it this way, with him in there he won't fall out and be kept safe. He'll be very warm, albeit a little wet. Besides, it looks like you're both enjoying it. Test it out for a period or two", she said, smiling. Uraraka jolted in place, feeling her boyfriend tapping a message to her. "If it gets to be too much you can move me to a different place", he tapped. "A… alright I guess we can try it for a bit" she reluctantly agreed. "Fantastic, now get going. I'm sure Aizawa wouldn't hold the class for you guys", she said hurrying them out of her office.

The return trip to class was quick but filled with unease. Each movement, each step caused Midoriya to shift from his still position and press up against his girlfriend's labia. It sent shivers up her spine and caused her legs to wobble with each step. "Are you sure you should be going back to class like this? You could get away with staying in the nurse's office", Momo suggested. "N… no it'll be fine once I sit down. I know Midoriya isn't doing anything to intentionally distract me", she said, through a smile. "That's a bit hard to believe seeing as you have some drool coming out the side of your mouth", she retorted. Uraraka wiped the edge of her mouth and saw the slight wetness on her hand. She jolted in place again feeling a message from Midoriya. "He says he won't cause any problems during class… and if need be he can try to move to a less sensitive area since no one would be able to see him do it", Uraraka finished.

Momo blinked a few times at what she just heard. She urged her friend towards the classroom as they spoke. "I'm surprised by how long of a statement you managed to get from him", she exclaimed. Uraraka stood up and took a deep breath before she replied, "Well we both know morse code, so we're able to talk to each like that. I think I might be ok now". "If you say so. Just be sure to be extra careful", Momo advised. She replied by nodding. In truth, she wasn't sure that she was gonna be ok. She might have to duck out of class at some point just to reposition Midoriya. As she re-entered the class, everyone's eyes were on them.

She quickly sat down and took down what was written on the board. Midoriya meanwhile, laid there as stiff as a board. There was very little light coming through the cloth but he could still make out details around him. Her lips were a beautiful shade of pink and the smell was intoxicating. Some part of him wanted to press himself against it, run his tongue along her folds, but he resisted. Small beads of sweat ran down her skin tempting him to stretch out and lick it off of her. While above him, Uraraka looked around nervously as she took notes wondering how well this unintended plan would work. Every slight movement she felt made her fear that someone would notice her reactions. This would continue for a few more periods until the school day would finally let out.

For the most part, the pair managed to keep from exposing themselves. Uraraka had gotten used to having her boyfriend laying in her new panties. Midoriya kept himself in check, only tapping on her thigh to ask how things were going in class. Because of his new position, Uraraka could tap one of her legs without having to worry about anyone seeing what she was doing. There were twinges from each tap but she managed to keep her cool. They were beginning to enjoy their situation and became more relaxed. Once the final bell rang, the class meandered out of the building and towards the dorms. The six girls, however, made their way to the support class.

Before the couple arrived, they entered the same restroom the others used and cleaned Midoriya off. Blushing while she pulled him out from her panties, Uraraka held him up to her face. She could smell the scent of sex that radiated from being pressed against hers for so long. She slowly dragged her tongue up and down the front of his body savoring his newfound flavor. Midoriya pressed his body against her tongue as it passed up and down him. Uraraka kept lapping at him, feeling his member twitch with every pass she made over it. She reached down through her skirt and pressed her fingers against her increasingly wet lips. Their pace picked up speed, their climaxes soon followed. With one final twitch and a push from her fingers, they came simultaneously. While he came because of the other girls’ actions, this time felt different. It was with someone he loved and it felt right. "W… we should get going. The others are probably waiting", he meekly said between pants. "Oh yeah, we should. Here I'll dry you up", she replied. She took a handkerchief from her uniform and wiped him off. After that, she pulled an extra pair of clothes from her bag for him and waited for him to get dressed. "Ok let's head out", Uraraka said while putting him between her breasts again.

They were the last to arrive at the support classroom. A familiar pink-haired girl came charging towards the new visitor. "Sowhereisthistinyguyshowhimtomenow!!", Hatsume quickly said as she shook Uraraka back and forth. Midnight’s hand appeared on her right arm, snapping her out of her craze. "Now now Mei. There's no need to be so frantic. Uraraka please take Midoriya out and put him on the table", Midnight requested. Uraraka hesitantly pulled her boyfriend out from her breasts and set him on the lab table. "AHA!! I knew it. He was shrunk with my latest perfected baby!" She said as she began to bring an array of instruments, setting them up in an odd manner. "So like I told your teacher earlier, I made a gun that could shrink objects. My earliest model couldn't shrink things without weakening their physical structure. The second prototype did shrink inanimate objects and kept the structural strength intact, but when I tested it on myself, it weakened my physical strength along with my quirk strength. The final one is the one that this guy was shrunk by", she said in a flurry of an explanation. 

While the students were stunned in disbelief, Midnight was a bit angered. "Hatsume you were told repeatedly to not test experimental technology on yourself or students without a teacher’s permission and presence", she chastised. "Yes yes I know but you can't halt the progress of science! It wasn't even meant to be used on humans until I thought I could make myself smaller to fix things in my babies'', Mei said as she finished setting up her devices. "Now shush, if this baby works correctly it might reverse the effects. If not, it should at least copy the energy signature so I can either remake my baby or track it", she said as she pressed an on the switch. Monitors lit up as numbers began to flash on them. Blue lights were projected onto Midoriya as stood in awe and slight fear. A minute later and there was no physical change made to him, causing Mei to sigh. "Well, that didn't work. Oh wait, it looks like I got a reading of the energy signature that matches the same type that shrunk this tiny guy", she said as she turned her machines off, immediately running over to another table and began to work on something.

"I should have something that can track my baby complete in about two or three days. Maybe…. You all can go now. Unless any of you need any new gear for your hero suits?! What about you shrunken tiny guy? I could ma-" Mei droned on before being interrupted by Midnight. "That's perfectly Hatsume. For now, you seven head back to the dorms and we'll talk about what happens tonight. As for you miss Hatsume, I want a word with you", she said gripping the pink-haired student’s shoulder. Uraraka placed Midoriya back between her breasts, looking at Mei trying to work on her machines while being chastised by her teacher. She looked down at her passenger and gave him a brave face before leaving the support room.

It was another silent walk back to the dorms for the ladies. There were attempts to start something, but everyone was too focused on Midoriya's situation again. Other than being curious as to how he had multiple quirks, then wondered if he would ever be able to grow back to normal size. Uraraka decided to head back to her room instead of staying with the others. It was time she found what exactly was going on with Midoriya. Locking her door behind her and letting him out, she turned to him with a stern look. "Ok Deku, I know you said you would wait until everyone was gathered to tell us, but as your girlfriend, I need to know. What is going on with you?", she asked.

He sighed, knowing that she was right. He didn't want to keep any more secrets from her, even if it meant revealing the biggest one he ever had. "Ok, um you might want to sit down for it. It's kinda shocking" he said. "If it's all the same to you, I'd rather stay standing", she said. "Alright…. Like I told you earlier, I was born quirkless. A chance encounter with All Might one day led him to decide that I was worthy of inheriting the quirk he inherited from his master. The first wielder of this quirk, One for All, was the brother of the last villain All Might faced before he retired", he finished. Uraraka stood there stunned, unable to process this new information. Out of a loss of nerves her legs gave out, causing her to slump to the ground. "W… wow. That's a bit to process", she eked out. Midoriya assumed something like this would happen once she told her. He stepped off where he was placed and hovered over to her face, gently grabbing her nose in his hands. "Look I know I said I would tell you more, but it would be easier to explain to everyone. Believe me, I didn’t want to keep this secret, but there’s a risk to knowing my secret. Look, I said I love you and I do mean that. I wanted to keep you and the others safe, but at lunch, I realized it wouldn't be fair", he said, closing his eyes and setting his head on the bridge of her nose.

She didn't expect how worried and stressed his story made him. Uraraka gently pinched him between her fingers, lowering him down slightly to kiss the top of his head. "I had no idea you were so stressed out about this. I'm sorry for making you worry", she apologized. "No no you don't need to apologize. It's not like you could've known. If anything I should be apologizing for worrying you", he said as he hung in her hand. "Is this gonna turn into a back and forth of saying I'm sorry?", she joked. "Well if it does, then I'm sorry", Midoriya joked. They chuckled together, finally breaking the tension that had built up between them. Both of them sighed, relaxing in each other's company now.

"What should we do now?" Uraraka asked, moving over to her bed and sitting down. Midoriya put his hand to his chin and thought about their options. "Well, we have to wait a few hours until dinner when I can explain what I promised. I don't know…. We could catch me up with what I've been missing this week or something", he suggested. She cocked her head to the side, looking at her desk then back to her boyfriend. "That could work. We could go visit one of the others, see what they're up to?", she stated. It was clear that neither of them wanted to suggest anything lewd. Both parties were still nervous about it, even with the impromptu actions that were taken earlier. Both fidgeted in place, wanting to say something out loud, neither building up the courage to do so.

"I have an idea", Midoriya started, " if we get a coin, we flip to visit the others or... stay here and enjoy each other's company". Uraraka nodded her head excitedly, willing to go along with whatever was chosen. Quickly getting up and searching her desk, Uraraka found a single coin mixed in with her junk. "Ok, uh… heads we go, tails we stay?", she asked. He replied with a simple sure and a nod. She placed the coin on her thumb and flung it into the air. It seemed like minutes as it hung in the air before landing on her bed, showing tails. The pair silently said yes to themselves and repositioned themselves in a more comfortable place. Midoriya nestled himself between her breasts while she pulled out her phone. It was a little flip phone but it was big enough to watch things on the web with. "Um, could I do something with you, if it's ok?", she tentatively asked. He looked directly up at her and said "Sure, what did you have in mind?"

"C-can I put you in my mouth? Or not itperfectlyfineif…", she trailed off, turning a new shade of red. He didn't reply, but instead moved out from between her breasts and stood on her chest. Midoriya stripped himself, setting his small clothes on her body. "You can put me wherever. I trust you", he said, scratching the back of his head while looking down. "Um I'm going to pick you up now", Uraraka said, picking him up and slowly placing him in, feet first. Her mouth was warm and moist as he entered, her tongue bumpy yet soft to his touch. Her lips closed around his neck as his head stuck out of her mouth, allowing him fresh air to breathe. Uraraka began to gently suck on his body like a piece of candy, gliding her tongue over every centimeter. She held a hand to her face, a wave of heat washing over her as she sighed satisfactorily. In her mind, his taste was better than any mochi she's had before. Midoriya on his part was on cloud nine. The person he loved was licking his body up and down and he was enjoying every second of it. His member twitched with every pass she made over it. Soon it became the focus of her attention.

She pins her lover against the roof of her mouth, her tongue roughly rubbing against his member where she pinned him. Midoriya began to pant heavily, putting his focus on not cumming immediately. Uraraka’s hands began to wander, her right snaking under her casal shorts and panties, flicking her clit, while the left gripped her breast through her shirt. She sharply inhaled as she touched herself, slurping Midoriya fully inside her mouth, still being assaulted by her tongue. Midoriya was bathed in saliva, his surroundings having encompassed him in darkness once more. He began to push his hips into her tongue, matching its movements as it pressed into him. His girlfriend could feel every twitch his cock made and it only sped up her motions. She vigorously licked at him while she fingered herself, bringing them both closer to climax. With a loud moan, they came together, Midoriya shooting his seed against her tongue as Uraraka had juices flowing out of her.

She let Midoriya out of her mouth, sliding him onto her chest with her tongue. They lay there, panting and sweating from their experience. "That… was… amazing", he said laying there, the saliva beginning to dry up. "Mm-hm", Uraraka muttered, regaining her senses. "Wanna go take a bath? We're both kinda sticky and sweaty", she suggested. "Sure, it's been a bit since I took an actual bath. It'll be nice", he said using the saliva he was coated with to slide between his girlfriend's breasts again. "Pffft, did you really just slide down me covered in my saliva?", she chuckled. "Yes, but now I'm upside down. Could you put me right-side-up?", he kindly asked. Uraraka put a finger to her chin and thought for a moment. "Hmm, no I think I'll keep you there until we get to the baths", she teased, getting up and grabbing her accessories. She skipped lightly as she made her way to the dorm showers. On the way there, she bumped into the others along with their teacher about to enter. "Oh were you guys gonna use the showers too?", she asked, entering with them.

"Yeah Midnight said she wanted us to feel better and thought group bathing was a good idea", Mina said, locking the door behind them. "She also brought some of the super expensive products she sponsors for us to try out. Didn't you get our texts?", Hagakure asked. A blank look shot across her face once she realized she had kept her phone on silent since this morning and hadn't bothered to check. "Guess I didn't hear it go off is all. Is it alright if I bring out Izuku? We were gonna get cleaned up together", Uraraka asked, setting her things down. "Of course, he can come out", Midnight interjected, "I imagine he's already seen most of you intimately so no reason as to why not. But first, Jiro, isn't there something you should tell Uraraka and Tsuyu?". The pair of ladies turned to Jiro, with Midoriya being pulled upside down from her breasts. "Yeah it's only fair, you two are the only ones who don't know yet. I'm… a hermaphrodite. Meaning, genetically I'm female, but I have a dick", Jiro said stiffly. Both their jaws dropped to the floor as Midoriya was let go. He kept in the air upside down as they gathered themselves.

"Yyyyy-yyyoo-yyoou actually have a dick?!? Izuku did you find out about this yesterday!?", she asked as most of the others began to undress. "Um yeah, I actually helped Jiro with coming out to Momo and Mina yesterday. I didn't want to say anything unless she said it was ok", Midoriya stated. She shook her head and said, "You know what, that's fair. How about we get cleaned up now?", Uraraka asked. He simply nodded as he floated around her as she stripped, then did the same, tossing his clothes on her normal-sized pile. The girls picked from what their teacher brought and proceeded to clean up. Uraraka motioned to Midoriya to slip between her breasts again. He drifted down, positioned himself, and closed his eyes as a dab of mochi-smelling shampoo was gently applied to his head.

Uraraka smiled happily, rubbing his head, spreading the shampoo around as she held her breasts together to keep him in place. "Momo, stop pressing up so close against me. It's embarrassing ``'' Oh come now we were more intimate last night, skinship in the shower is perfectly fine ``'' Hey no fair Momo! Hogging Jiro's body all to yourself!", the couple heard from the other stalls. "Hey now, while I encourage a blossoming relationship, you're still in school. At least wait until you're in the bath!", Midnight shouted from her stall. "Oh my, they're really chatty in the showers huh?", Midoriya commented as he was picked up from his spot. "Mmhm, it's usually like this after a long week", Uraraka acknowledged as she poured soap on her loofah. "Oh hey I have a request if you're ok with it?", the shrunken boy asked as he slowly rose from her breasts to her ear. "Sure, what was it?" "Well", he whispered, "I tried this the other day with Momo and thought we could do it too. I hold onto your loofah… and you scrub yourself with me on it. Sorry if it sounds weird".

"A bit, but if you want to try it then sure hop on. I'll try to be gentle ok?", she said as he grabbed on when she brought it to him. Uraraka squirted a dab across his body and ran water over him to build up suds. She tentatively brought her loofah to her body and began to wash herself off with Midoriya hanging on. It felt strange using him to scrub herself clean, but she was beginning to understand the excitement of it. Having someone as small as him be used to not only help clean herself but please her turned her on. It tickled her every time she brought him over her more sensitive areas. It felt weird brushing him over her little tuft of hair that crowned her groin. Once she brushed him over her labia, he reached out and switched places.

Uraraka gasped, feeling his hands pinch and grab at her folds. Subconsciously, Midoriya activated black whip and wrapped it around her hips, keeping him in place. He clung higher, grabbing onto her clit gently. He brought his mouth closer and began to lick. The scrub fell from her hand as she supported herself on the wall the faucet protruded from. As water cascaded down on her, Uraraka bit her fist to keep her voice from getting higher. Before her legs gave out, she turned off the water, landing with a splash. She moaned and huffed, grinding her boyfriend's small frame against her pussy with the floor. The shrunken boy gently bit onto the sensitive spot sending her over the edge. A flood of juices came from her pussy, coating the boy once more. "...raka. Uraraka are you ok in there?", Midnight asked, knocking on her stall door. "Hmm? Oh yeah, I'm ok. Izuku was just getting a spot I couldn't reach is all", she half-heartedly lied.

"I see, well hurry up and join us in the bath. We're waiting", Midnight teased. She stood up, peeling her boyfriend from her groin, and held him to her face. "Let's not keep the others waiting huh?" Uraraka suggested. He nodded and let her place him between her breasts again as they exited the stall. Everyone was waiting in the huge bath, with relaxed looks on their faces. Mina and Momo were both snuggling up to Jiro, with her blushing a bright red. Tsuyu was just the top of her head while the empty pocket of Hagakure's body along with the mature body of Midnight sat side by side. They all gave a wave to the couple as they entered the bath. Midoriya, attempting to be polite, looked down into his girlfriend's cleavage. She noticed his actions and went to tap his head, then realized why he was doing it. She chuckled to herself and took him out. "It's ok", Uraraka said,  "you can look up. Everyone here is ok with you being here Izuku". 

He opened his eyes to see a room full of steam and every woman there looked at him with a little blush on their faces. "So young Midoriya, now that you've seen all of us so intimately, what do you think?", Midnight asked. "Your… you're all very beautiful in your own ways. I'm happy to be with you all. Even at this size. If it's ok with you all, can I tell you my secret?", he said. The group moved closer and nodded. He took a breath and started from the beginning. From when he was born quirkless, to when All Might said he would train him to be the successor of One for All. The dangers of having this knowledge, who already knew, and what new changes it was going through. They hung on every word, shocked as he explained. "... so that's my secret. What do you all think?", Midoriya finished. "My god, I can't believe you went through all this voluntarily" Midnight commented. The others flooded him with questions, but he stopped them. "I know you have more questions but for now let's get out. We've been in here for a bit", he said.

Midnight agreed and had everyone start to dry off. Once they were, she revealed the second part of her gift, lingerie that matched their costumes. The ones who didn't see it before squealed and rushed to put them on. Like before, their teacher somehow knew what their measurements were so they fit perfectly. She even adjusted Jiro's panties to accommodate her genitalia. After they were done, the group left the showers to cool off in their rooms until it was time for dinner. Again, he was playing catch up with his caretaker, filling out his notes while his girlfriend helped him fill out his journal. They even went as far as to mimic a screen from an old movie and had Midoriya draw Uraraka with a sheet over most of her on a blank notecard. When he finished, she took a look at the results. "Wow, you're an amazing artist Izuku. How'd you get so good?", she asked. "Well years of filling out my old hero journals. I really got better once I started coming to UA. I try to pay attention to the details", he answered. 

"Heh that's cute", she said while blushing. "Tha… thanks Ochako" he said, looking up at her. Uraraka looked back at him, locking eyes with her boyfriend for a few moments. "Oh, um… was there anything you wanted to do while we wait? I got to do something I wanted after all", Uraraka asked. "Well, if it's not too weird or selfish" he muttered, "then can I lickyoubackthere?". She shook her head and stared at him for a second. "I'll try it since you asked, but I'm curious why that spot?", she questioned. Midoriya floated up while she took off her panties and laid down. "I want to see what you like. Being with the others, gave me ideas so I'm hoping to find something we can both enjoy, you know?", he explained. "I guess… at least we got cleaned up before. Just… please be careful back there", she said as she pulled her cheeks apart.

Since she never thought to do anal, Uraraka’s cheeks conformed around her fingers. Her plump cheeks made for a beautiful sight as Midoriya walked closer. He laid between her cheeks, resting his head near her hole. When he had laid down, she gently let go of her cheeks, keeping him in place. He stuck out his tongue and slipped along the wrinkles and ridges. She let out a pleased hum as he worked his tongue. "Hmm it tickles, but it feels nice. Keep going please", she moaned. He continued his actions, occasionally giving her hole a kiss which made his girlfriend giggle. She tightened her cheeks, squeezing his body from time to time. After a while, her hole took his actions as a sign of penetration. When the shrunken boy went for another kiss, his face slipped inside her. "Oop! Not ready for that just yet. Let's get you out Izuku", she said to herself. One hand grabbed his waist and the other held a cheek open while she pulled. He was pulled out with a pop and was left floating in the air by her quirk. 

Uraraka flipped over and turned off her quirk, causing the boy to fall between her thighs. Midoriya knew he could get out from between them easily but chose not to. They were warm, soft, and brought a sense of comfort to him. "Enjoying yourself down there Izuku?", she joked. "Mm-hm. Wanna just relax until Midnight comes and gets us?", he asked. "Sure just let me pull this back up", she said, gripping the rim of her panties, bringing them back up. For the remainder of their time, they'd lay on her bed enjoying each other's company. Midoriya was fast asleep between her legs and Uraraka was on her phone, sometimes taking pictures of her small boyfriend.

Once their food was delivered, Midnight sent a message to her students and alerted them to come to their dining room. Uraraka nudged her boyfriend awake, lifting him when he grabbed her finger. He let out a yawn and said "Is Midnight ready with the food?" "Yeah, she just sent an email. Let's get going", she said, slipping him back between her breasts again. Both of them were beginning to like his custom mode of transport. When they arrived at the room, the other girls were waiting outside. "Hey guys, is Midnight not done yet?" Uraraka asked. "Yes, she said she just needed a moment to-" Momo began to say before the door flung open. "Alright let's get inside, I want to show you all what I did," Midnight said, ushering them into the room. The layout had completely changed. It was wider and joined with the other empty room to create more space. There were various accessories and such jutting out of boxes and bags. "WHOA! Ms. Midnight did you do all this for us!? How did you do it so fast?!" Mina exclaimed, zipping around the newly changed room.

"Since it's not likely you'll be getting many more classmates this year, I had Cementos and the robotic staff alter this part of the floor. Plus, I've always wanted kids to spoil and I figured my students were perfect for it",  Midnight said waving to a table. "Now without further delay, dinner is served", she added. The group filed in and sat down. Their teacher had brought a wide spread of food for their feast. Midoriya even got a special treat in the form of a shrunken down bowl of pork cutlets. "Oh wow! I haven't had any pork cutlets in a while. Did you get Mei to shrink it down for me?" He exclaimed. "Yup, I figured it would be a nice change of pace from eating food as big as you are", she said while grabbing some dumplings. The group ate and talked about random things Mina piped up and asked, "Hey have you tested how much you could push yourselves since it seems you're more sturdy at your size?" "Not yet, I've done a few jumps at higher percentiles when I was in Jiro’s room but nothing too stressful" he answered. While muttering to himself he added, "I wonder if I'd even be able to lift any of you".

"Oh, I bet you totally could! Who wants to see if you can?!" Hagakure said raising her hand with her chopsticks. Mina’s hand shot up as well as Tsuyu's to the group's surprise. Uraraka spoke up on her boyfriend's behalf, "Wait a minute. It's up to Izuku. What do you want to do?", she asked, looking down at him. "Maybe tomorrow, since we're eating a lot. Besides if Mei doesn't get her tracker working, it could be days before I turn back to normal. We'll probably still have time for this stuff" Midoriya said. "Well said Midoriya"  Midnight commented, "Oh remember to save room for dessert. I got a really fancy chocolate cake!" Everyone gasped once they heard the word cake. Soon, empty plates were stacked high on a side table as Midnight brought out the cake she bought. They dug into it greedily, cleaning out the luxury dessert.

All of them laid back in their chairs while Midoriya was spread out, eagle style. Midnight urged them to move to their rooms so they could sleep their meal off. Once more she grabbed Midoriya before his caretaker could. "You two go enjoy each other. And don't do anything I wouldn't do~" Midnight teased as she pulled open Uraraka’s shorts and placed her shrunken students' arms on the rim. She then places a hand on her shoulder and gives her a thumbs up while winking. She quietly thanked her and exited the room, both of them nervous and excited for what was about to unfold. Both of them essentially got permission from their teacher for their night together. Where he was hanging, his feet brushed against her puff of a mound. Uraraka had to restrain herself as she walked back to her room. She desperately wanted to push him inside and grind him against her right there. She would rush into her room and lock the door, making sure no one would disturb them.

Uraraka took out her passenger, leaving him to float in the air. "Um if you're ready, then can you take off your clothes while I take mine off? You can keep them on if we're going too fast…" she meekly said. She turned around and began to strip, tossing her clothes to the side. When she faced him again, he had his in his hands, ready to hand off to her. She smiled warmly, stepping to her bed to lay down. She pressed her fingers together and released her quirk, letting him float over to her body. He flew straight to her face and pressed his face against her lips. The couple kissed as well as they could, given the size difference. While they were kissing, she opened her lips and closed them on his chest. She slurped him into her mouth, licking his body over and over. Her tongue radiated an intense heat as it slapped against his miniature frame. He was erect in no time, which did not escape the notice of his larger lover. She attacked his member with her tongue, not letting up on her assault. 

Because of how rough Uraraka was being, Midoriya was close to cumming. She felt his cock twitch rapidly on her tongue, so she quickly spit him out. The relatively cool air of her room hit him the instant he exited her mouth. He was on his knees between her breasts, covered in her saliva; and he loved the sensation. With a heavy huff, Uraraka said “Izuku, I need you down there, please. I can’t wait any longer!”. He knew what he needed to do. Midoriya gave her a nod and quickly crawled his way down. He stopped at her clit and laid down on her little mound. The shrunken boy grabbed the hood of her clit and gently peeled back its hood, revealing the more sensitive spot. Uraraka gasped when he peeled her hood apart and inhaled sharply once Midoriya latched onto her hard little nub. He sucked on her clit hard, biting it slightly as he sucked. His actions made his girlfriend squirm around in place, bucking her hips. Satisfied with his work there, he moved lower to her lips once Uraraka stopped bucking. She was panting heavily, engulfed in ecstasy from her tiny lovers' actions.

Midoriya looked upon her entrance and gulped. He reached out and pulled her lips open, exposing a small tunnel. A high-pitched moan escaped Uraraka as he began to crawl inside. Being inside her pussy was a completely different feeling from when he was partially inside Mina's ass. It pulsed and quivered wherever he placed his hands, seemingly encompassing him from all sides. Uraraka's limit was broken once again as she picked his feet up and shoved him the rest of the way inside her. She vigorously rubbed her clit while her other hand grasped her breast, massaging and pinching her nipple. Midoriya was in complete darkness, his girlfriend's moan and heartbeat growing louder above him. He gave into his libido and thrust into her fleshy walls. As it so happens, the spot where he began humping was her g-spot. Every thrust sent shockwaves through Uraraka’s body, causing her to scream out in ecstasy.

Uraraka pushed two fingers inside herself and ground Midoriya against her g-spot. Her juices flooded into Midoriya's mouth whenever he opened it. He activated OFA and thrust his hips harder into her. Her whole body convulsed as she came. Floods of her juices rushed past Midoriya, pulling him along with her current. Uraraka squirt coated her bedsheets and pooled where she laid. Her boyfriend laying in the growing pool of her juices exhausted from the experience. He shakily stood up and climbed onto the still sensitive labia. Her body twitched from the movements he was making along her. Midoriya walked up her body and jumped off onto her pillow. They stared into each other's eyes as they lay there, panting. She turned, giving him a kiss on his body as she reached for her mittens. Uraraka slipped them on and laid a hand across her boyfriend's body. The couple said good night at the same time and drifted to sleep.


End Notes:

Let me know what you think and check my deviantart (The-Wanderer20) for the same stories as well as updates, polls and general questions you might have. It's easier to get into contact with me there. Hope you enjoyed. The end of this story is nigh!

Finale: Growing Into Change by TheWanderer
Author's Notes:

My final chapter in the My Shrunken Academia story. Thank you to everyone who read and left a comment. I'm sorry it has taken some time but it finally comes to an end. Be on the lookout for One-shots and request stories.

Uraraka's eyes slowly opened as light came through the crack of her curtains. The first thing she saw was Midoriya under her mittened hand, sleeping soundly. She carefully took out her hand from the glove that covered her boyfriend and brushed his hair. Midoriya unconsciously reached out and grabbed her finger, snuggling against it. Warmth spread through her cheeks as she smiled, watching his actions. She wished she could just lay in bed staring at him all day, but she needed to go. 

Uraraka sat up and took a long stretch, her blanket being flung onto the floor as she rose from her bed. A quick rooting around in her dresser and she had a clean set of clothes on, with a tasteful pair of booty shorts to boot. One last glance at her sleeping shrunken lover and she left the room. It was still early in the morning and most of her classmates would be asleep, especially on a weekend. Making her way to the common area she grabbed a few bottles of water and a spare bowl. She unscrewed one and drank it as she walked back to her room. Once back in her room, she locked her door and placed a bottle on her window sill to warm up. She looked at her bed and saw where the large stain she left last night was. Uraraka hoped that she wouldn’t have to discreetly ask her teacher for a new bed after the fun she had last night.

Midoriya began to stir awake but his eyes were still closed. He could feel something akin to a blanket on his body but he was having a hard time moving. He was having a hard time pulling himself from both whatever he was sleeping on and what was covering him. He opened his eyes and saw that he was on a pillow. He vaguely remembered walking up to Uraraka’s pillow and falling asleep after what they did, but nothing about being covered before he lost consciousness. Uraraka could be heard humming to herself somewhere behind him. "Hey, Ochako! Can I get some help? I'm a bit stuck and I don't want to rip your stuff up to move", he shouted. "Sure, give me a sec", she replied. Uraraka peeled her mitten off her boyfriend and then her boyfriend off her pillow. He was covered in fuzz from both surfaces and was still nude. She pulled the bottle from the window and poured it into the bowl she brought. "Here, I brought a bowl so you can wash off in. I'll look for your clothes in the meantime" she said. 

"Ok, I shouldn't be…" he began to say but was cut off by staring at Ochakos butt. She was swaying it from side to side as she looked. Midoriya shook his head and began to wash himself off. Uraraka chuckled to herself figuring she stunned Izuku with her choice of clothes. She knew exactly where his clothes were, she just wanted to tease him a bit after he woke up. "Still haven't found them yet, I'll keep looking, don't worry", she spoke, wiggling her ass again. She moved to the other side of her table to look, pulling up her booty shorts up tighter. Midoriya thought to himself, "She's doing this on purpose, but all things considered it's nice". He continued to wash off while watching his girlfriend go about her room. Once he finished he hopped out of the bowl and asked, "Um, do you have anything to try me off with?". She said nothing as she picked him up and dried him with the panties she wore the night prior. She set him down, re-enveloped in her scent, and handed him his clothes. "What do you want to do for now since it's still early?" He asked floating up to eye level. "Well it's the weekend and we're stuck at school. I could go on a morning run, keep you in my bra or panties if that sounds good", she spoke as she changed into workout clothes. "I think bra would work, if I start massaging you out on your run it wouldn't be too trouble", he suggested.  "Though there's one more thing I'd like to try before you go out. Could… I suck on one of your nipples?", he added while blushing.

"Ok if you want to, then sure," she said opening her top, "just choose which side and I'll close it up". He floated down and nestled up to her right nipple and gave her a thumbs up. She closed her top up and put on a workout shirt. A quick check on a hand mirror and he hardly left an indent. "You can go ahead and start. I'm gonna go start my run", Uraraka said. She walked out of the dorm and stretched a bit before starting her run. Even with her sports bra, her breasts still jiggled with each step as she ran. Midoriya pressed himself close to her breast and positioned his head next to her nipple; he wrapped his lips around the digit, it reacting to his actions. It grew in his mouth as he suckled which excited both of them. A warm blush spread through her cheeks as she felt her boyfriend suck on her nipple. Uraraka was working up a sweat as she ran; the sun rising further into the morning sky. Halfway through she stopped behind some trees and pulled on her collar. "Hey wanna switch sides? Gonna start running back", she asked. He nodded and squirmed his way across her chest and nestled against her other breast. He repeated his actions he did before as she closed her collar up and began running back to the dorm.

Uraraka arrived back at the dorm building drenched in sweat. Since Midoriya was still attached to her breast he was soaked as well. By the time she got back, some of the other early risers trickled into the lobby to get some breakfast. The couple went back to Uraraka’s room to grab some things. "Phew, that was a nice run. Let's go take another bath before the others bring up the food", she suggested. Her boyfriend tapped his ok reply and off they went to the baths. She locked the door behind them, allowing them more alone time. Uraraka peeled her clothes off one by one, eventually peeling Midoriya off her breast while the water warmed up. As they rinsed off, they talked about repeating their actions from yesterday but argued that they had all weekend to do all sorts of stuff. And so, she cleaned up normally and took a nice long soak in the bath. Midoriya sat inside a small pool of water between his girlfriend's breasts as they sat there. They nearly fell asleep from how peaceful it was for them. Only a knock from one of the other girls roused them and made them hurry to dry off and eat. Everyone who had a visible face wore a stern face. 

"What's the big idea!? We've been waiting forever! I'm hungry!", Mina exclaimed. "Sorry, about that. I went on a run with Midoriya and we needed to wash off. We almost fell right back to sleep" Uraraka said as she pulled Midoriya out. "Well it doesn't matter now, let's eat before things get cold", Tsuyu spoke, lifting up a pair of chopsticks. The rest agreed and dug in. As they finished their meals a knock on the main door caught their attention. Mineta darkened their door frame with a peculiar-looking device in his hand. They knew something was up as he locked the door behind him. Uraraka hid Midoriya behind her just in case. "You guys can already guess what I'm about to ask? Where. Is. Midoriya?", he asked in his nasally voice. "What could you mean? Midoriya is at Midnight's agency doing extra volunteer work. Why not ask her?, Yaoyorozu said. Jiro was about to move when she was hit with the shrink ray in Mineta’s hands. She shrunk to just under 8 centimeters. She shrieked as she suddenly shifted in size looking at a world now enlarged around her. "I'm not kidding around. Hand him over now!", he shouted. 

Midoriya was furious after hearing what his classmate was saying. He never suspected that Mineta was the one leaking information. The shrunken boy needed to do something to save his friends. He tapped a message to Uraraka saying he was going to take care of this mess. He asked if she had any ideas of what to do. Without thinking, she threw her empty plate at Mineta. The purple-haired boy shot the plate but didn't anticipate Midoriya trailing behind it. He pulled 40 percent of his power and punched his classmate in the middle of his forehead. Tsuyu grabbed the shrink ray before it hit the ground with her tongue as Uraraka, Mina and Hagakure charged at Mineta. The three restrained him as Momo and Tsuyu looked over the slightly moistened ray. A film of a dial and a cautious pull of the trigger and Jiro was restored to her normal size. "KYOKA!!! You're ok!", Momo shouted as she hugged her in a tackle. "Shoot Izuku to normal and shrink this traitor next!", Uraraka shouted. Midoriya felt a wave of nausea hit him as he regained his normal size again.

Tsuyu aimed the gun at Mineta as the restraining group jumped back. The beam hit him at full force and he was shrunk to a mere 2.5 cm. Hagakure pinched him between her fingers looking over their former classmate. "Izuku, you're normal-sized again!" Uraraka said, hugging her boyfriend. "Was Midoriya always that tall? Did Yaoyorozu's milk really do that much?" Mina asked. "We can deal with this later, for now, we need to get Midnight back here. She'll want to know about what just happened", Momo said bringing out her phone. "What should we do with this bug here?", Hagakure asked. "I think I should hold onto him for now since he shot me", Jiro interjected. The group agreed, handing him over to Jiro, who had Momo make some string. She tied the purple-haired boy and put him in her slipper. With that out of the way, they refocused back on Midoriya. Everyone hugged him, celebrating his return to normal size. Soon Midnight came bursting through the door, with a large purse. "Midoriya you're normal-sized again. What happened? You said you all caught the spy?", Midnight asked, locking the door behind her. Jiro took off her slipper and displayed the now swear-covered spy.

"So it was Mineta all along? I can't say I'm surprised. Set him down and regrow him", Midnight requested. Jiro set him down on the table and Tsuyu regrew him. Immediately, their teacher pulled out a similar-looking gun and shot Mineta with it. He shrunk down again to the same height he was originally shrunk to. "There, that will make it easier to transport. I confiscated Hatsume's other size rays and kept the one that weakens their bodies. I was planning to show this to the other hero for a certain operation. This will be a nice addition to convince them. Thank you, all of you. I have to go talk to the principal about what just happened.", Midnight said, opening the door. "Oh before I go, I asked Mei once she retrieved the third prototype to make a watch-like gadget with a similar property. When you have the time, go talk to her. I'm sure she'll be happy to see her gadget back" she added as she left.

One quick change of clothes and a hurried lie later, they seven were in a courtyard waiting for the pink-haired inventor. A boom caught their attention and a giant cloud of smoke with something rushing through it. Hatsume was wearing some sort of suit to arrive at their chosen meeting spot. "YOOOOOOUUUUU FOOOUUNNDDD IIIIIIITTT!!!!!!", she shouted as she charged at them. Hatsume came to a dead stop in front of them as fast as she arrived there. She quickly took the gun, turning it over and inspecting it. "Oh, I'm so glad to have my baby back! I've been so worried I wouldn't be able to replicate it. Oh yeah, your teacher said something about watches?", Mei asked. "Oh yeah, Midnight said something about having the ability to shrink be on a watch or something", Midoriya spoke. "Ah yes, that should be easy now that I have my Resizer ray back, if you'd like to come with me to the support classroom I can get it sorted out". 

Epilogue:

After the shrinking incident was sorted out, Hatsume became the star of the show during the pro heroes' next operation. Hooking her mark 2 shrink ray up to a set of satellites, they were used to shrink holdouts full Liberation operatives. It was even used on Shigaraki who was promptly burnt up by Endeavor. After they were all captured, every operative was imprisoned in Tartarus. The prisoners already incarcerated were shrunk with the mark 2 as well, freeing up more room. Hatsume continued to upgrade her Resizer, making it to where it would grow things and people. Mt Lady even used a watch to grow larger than the earth to stop a meteor from crashing into it. When she shrunk back down, she was able to grow back to that size without the watch. Eventually, she and Midnight let the world know about their relationship. 

With that revelation and along with some major convincing, Japan became more open with skimpier-looking suits for some heroes. Many females and along with a surprising amount of male heroes as well talked to the association and managed to convince the higher-ups to be a little laxer with outfit regulations. As soon as they graduated, Uraraka and Yaoyorozu became the most popular, other than Midoriya and Mina, out of all the students of class 1-A. Uraraka with her ability to move literal mountains in zero-g and Momo who could create near-infinite resources at a massive height then shrink down to a minuscule size to recharge.

Speaking of Yaoyorozu, she continued her relationship with Jiro in secret, especially after their time at UA. Publicly they were married to their classmates. Todoroki married Yaoyorozu and Kaminari got together with Jiro, even after finding out her secret. Jiro started a band along with working as a hero. Mina followed in Midnight’s footsteps in being one of the sexiest heroes on the pro circuit. Hagakure became the number one information grabber, since being invisible and small made it easier to hear things that most people weren't supposed to hear. Asui didn't really look for fame but instead became a godsend in the waters of the world.

At a certain house:

Midoriya was waiting on his couch as Uraraka was finishing up her shower. She just got back from a workday and wanted to relax with her husband. For the moment Midoriya was normal-sized, watching TV while he waited for her. Their kids were out at a friend's house which meant they had the whole house to themselves. He was lost in thought as his wife came out and flopped on the opposite end of the couch, putting her feet in his lap. He reflexively grasped one of her feet and massaged it in his hands. Uraraka moaned as the knots in her feet melted away. "So how was work today?" He asked as he massaged. "Ugh, it wasn't tough or anything, just long and tedious. Anyways, did you enjoy your day off?", she asked, pointing at her wrist. He tapped his watch and entered his preferred height. “Yeah, it was ok. I was mostly bored waiting for you to come home” he said, grabbing her toes. 

Midoriya began to slowly shrink down on the spot, holding onto her toes as he did. He returned to his favored 12.7 cm size in no time. Uraraka lifted her comfy shorts where her legs came out inviting her shrunken lover in. He walked along her leg and crawled inside the shorts, staring at the nice pair of UA panties she bought on a whim. He pulled open a ridge of the panties and slipped inside. Midoriya snuggled against her pussy and licked affectionately. Out of everything they're done together, this was still one of their favorites. He licked along her folds as she petted his head. The couple went on like this for hours, switching positions every so often. They were happy with the life they had made and fought for together and how open they could be with each other. Midoriya and Uraraka were lucky that he was shrunk back in High-school, as if he hadn’t who knows how their lives would’ve turned out.


End Notes:

One last time; Let me know your thoughts and opinions and thank you so much for reading.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=8415