Monstergeddon (Series 1) by Masough
Summary:

Monstergeddon is a series of short stories about monstergirls suddenly appearing at gigantic sizes and causing destruction lin a sexual way.

Each Series will feature 7 monstergirls and vary from female to futanari.

 

all characters are 1 off originals and have no relation to any real life individuals


Categories: Giantess, Breasts, Body Exploration, Butt, Crush, Destruction, Entrapment, Fantasy, Furry, Futanari, Insertion, Instant Size Change, Mouth Play, Odor Characters: None
Growth: Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/f
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: Masough's stories of grand Debauchery, monstergeddon by masough
Chapters: 7 Completed: Yes Word count: 16589 Read: 75264 Published: June 21 2019 Updated: August 10 2019

1. Chapter Centaur by Masough

2. Chapter Lamia by Masough

3. Chapter Oni by Masough

4. Chapter werewolf by Masough

5. Chapter Arachne by Masough

6. Chapter Slime by Masough

7. Chapter Scylla by Masough

Chapter Centaur by Masough
Author's Notes:

tags: unaware, masturbation,destruction, futanari

 

One second, she was walking through the halls of her home, the next she was in the middle of nowhere. Hitomi was a noble in her lands, a daughter to a high-ranking family. However now she stood in an unfamiliar land. Little did she know she was actually in one of the largest cities on the planet, she just happened to be over 10-mile tall.

Unaware of this hitomi took a step forward, her hoof pulverizing a business district into dust causing mass chaos. Up above, hitomi was nervously trying to figure out what was going on, she had just left the bathhouse and was on her way back to her room for her clothes when she randomly appeared here in this strange expanse, she had to be carful not to wander off or else risk losing track of where she is.

Looking around all she could see was patches of grey and green that looked like grass and some form of strange moss. However, the green she saw was actually the massive forests that surrounded the city, while the grey was the city itself. Not knowing this she took another step forward bringing her hoof down on a housing district this time the impact caused an earthquake resulting in mass destruction in the surrounding areas.

Hitomi was just casually clopping forward unaware of the mayhem her hooves were causing. After about the 7th step though she felt something tickle her, it was strange since it would appear in tiny ripples like rain before a storm. This strange feeling was the microbe’s military taking action to fend off the monster, however what they assumed to be the monsters head was way way off.

A secret about noble centaurs is that the females are always born with both sets of genitalia, hitomi being a well-endowed one at that with a length of 3 feet and balls as big as oranges.

As the military picked up the pace hitomi found herself more and more uncomfortable, it had been months since she had last stimulated her male-hood and now it was suddenly itching more and more. Then came a warm sensation that shook her testicles to their core, it seemed the microbes had begun bombing the scrotum with high grade explosives, while ineffective in harming the tough fleshy sac it succeeded in waking the beast within her sheath.

Releasing a timid neigh, hitomi could only stand in confusion as her cock was suddenly sliding into the open air for the first time in months, its beastial form growing more and more sending waves of horror throughout the microbes below. To her it was a 3-foot slab of virile horse cock, to the microbe it was a mountain sized monolith hat they believed was the monsters true form. Believing hitomi’s ballsac was the monster’s weak point the military continued its assault going as far to drop nukes on it and her throbbing mast of equine hood.

Hitomi was at this point incredibly bothered, her cock was on fire, her balls were constantly warm and vibrating, sweat had begun to drip off her body and destroy buildings on impact. In her lust she took one of her breasts to her lips and began sucking while fondling the other.  This was the most sexually invigorating moment of her life and she didn’t even know what was happening. But what was pleasure for her was total hell for the microbes.

Below the humans were in chaos, many attempting to fleet the city were either caught up in the panicking crowds or killed by the sweat drops that fell from above. The sweat to them was about as big as a sports stadium so when it impacted it would flood the area after impact. The military tried there best to evacuate the people but were mainly preoccupied with the monster above. The attacks seemed futile, their effort only seemed to cause a strange substance to pour from the monoliths tip.

There is a fun saying about centaurs where hitomi comes from, when a centaur doesn’t ejaculate for a while their semen builds up. Unlike other species when the time comes to mate, it’s not uncommon for a centaur who has been storing her life batter to drip a gallon of pre-cum for each year. Luckily for these microbes hitomi has only been holding back for a couple months, unlucky for them was that still left over a cup’s worth of pre-cum if the story was true… thankfully it wasn’t

By the time 2 minutes had past her precum was already drooling over the city creating a sticky prison that all who entered were never to return. The military was running out of option and began sending what planes it could spare for an all-out assault to vanquish the monster.

In one last effort the microbe military prepared their single megaton nuke, it was still an experiment in progress but now was do or die. The nuke would be fired at her ballsac what they believed to be the monster’s brain, while a dozen bomber wings would with all the bombs at hand launch an all-out barrage on the monolith in front of it. The plan was there last chance.

Hitomi at this point was panting hard, she hadn’t felt this good in years, it was even better than the mare shed fucked silly months back. She could tell her climax was coming soon, 2 months’ worth of noble grade AA spunk that would knock up 10 mares and still be potent enough to put 10 more in heat.

The microbe humans had set their plan into action now, a total of 15 minutes had passed, in 15 minutes hitomi had devastated the world’s largest city just by existing and now that cities military was throwing everything, they had at her for the sake of the world. The silo just outside the city opened and out came the megaton nuke blazing toward the testicles one could easily mistake for twin moons. On the other end the bombers had begun their run over the monolith, from a distance it was like hitomi’s entire cock was engulfed in flames but to her it was as if she’d just gotten a really hot blowjob edging her to the limit, pre-spilling out by the millions of gallons to the microbes. Hitomi so close lost her footing and was now resting on her front hooves with her hindquarters aimed to the sky, her cock now had a direct shot for the cities center.

The microbes believed this was the endgame and began praying for the nuke to succeed. What they didn’t know was the nuke would be their end.

Upon impact with hitomi’s scrotum it nearly disintegrated from slamming into such a hard object at such lightning speeds then came detonation. What would have destroyed so many was more of a firm smack to her nads, an action that opened the flood gates of her testicles.

While Releasing a high-pitched moan, Sperm rapidly shot through her abused balls and flooded her piss tract, her cock tip flared eclipsing the sky for the survivors below, the puckered urethra slowly gaped open before like a volcano shot immeasurable oceans of horse cum over the city. The impact destroyed everything in a 1-mile radius, the cum itself flooding all around. The city was gone and hitomi was now satisfied.

Before hitomi could admire her work she suddenly found herself back in the hallway, her cock dribbling cum into the floor. The experience left her confused beyond reason.

 

Chapter Lamia by Masough
Author's Notes:

tags: vore, destruction, masturbation, unbirth

Hannah the lamia was out and about like she usually is when the forest she was just moments ago slithering through had suddenly disappeared. Hannah was taken aback by this turn of events going so far as to frantically look for any form of trickery, but none could be found. However, before her was a grove of a strange greyish color, to her it was like some type of insect colony, but she had never seen one quite like this before.

For the people of this world the appearance of the mega sized snake girl raised mass confusion and chaos. It was only made worse when she suddenly started thrashing around in some form of confusion kicking up a mighty dust storm and sending those close to her flying. When she had finally ceased moving her eyes met with the great metropolis below making many freeze in place out of fear and awe.

Hannah had always been the curious type, taking a closer look she realized the tiny insects were strangely advanced for something so small, this piqued her interest and now she needed to experiment on these new intelligent insects. Hannah began grinning, she had a very good idea where to begin.

From below people saw the mega snake girls mouth open, was she about to speak? However, words were not what left her mouth but rather a massive tongue measuring to Hannah over 6 inches long, to the tinies it had to be no smaller than an airport runway. The tongue curled back as it scraped against the giant lush lips of the snake girl, she was licking her lips out of hunger and excitement for what was to come.

Slowly but surely Hannah began lowering her face towards the tinies, everyone realized quite quickly what was about to happen and had begun running for their lives. Some however realized the futility that effort would be and remained to accept their fates. looking up, the site of the gargantuan mouth opening wide revealed some human natured teeth made inhuman by 2 razor sharp canines that looked exactly like a snake’s fangs.

After what seemed like minutes was only a few seconds to Hannah, her tongue impacting with the city surface. Being part snake and on top of being over a mile-tall height wise, her tongue caused extensive damage pulverizing everything it swept over. “MMMMMMM, YOU TASTE SO INTERESTING!” Hannah proclaimed. The vibrations from her voice vibrated through her tongue shaking the world for miles while also making her tongue flick around causing more destruction.

By the time Hannah had made one swipe of her tongue the entire cities downtown had been wiped away leaving only a smudge of brown and broken cables and pipes. People who survived the onslaught watched in terror as the tongue retracted back into the Snake girls’ mouth, the site of entire buildings and the silhouettes of people trapped in the tongue’s folds sent outright horror through all that saw.

When her tongue fully entered her mouth Hannah involuntarily lifted her head up abit, an action she would never notice herself due to instinct and swallowed. “GULP” what was usually a more comedic sound effect was the breaking nail in the coffin to the tinies, this was the end for them.

Hannah began rubbing the belly of her human tummy, while not very filling it was for some reason very satisfying for her. A familiar warmth began flowing through her body, this warmth was a special one that only came out once in a while, it isn’t common for cold blooded creatures to feel warmth from within Afterall.

To those who had survived the initial impact of her appearing a strange viscous fluid had begun to flood the area, it reeked of fish mixed with some type of reptile and was nearly impossible to wade through. This fluid was Hannah’s vaginal discharge, since lamia have hard time finding mates their genitals produced fluids at 5 times the value of a humans. This meant that while Hannah’s arousal just started her scaled covered cloaca was already leaking at rate that would will a sports stadium in minutes.

Hannah began toying with a breast using her tongue that had just eaten a district to savor the nipple on the other. Her actions began picking up the pace of her libido and soon enough the warmth had become a blazing inferno. While moving to Lie down, Hannah failed to see the untouched portion of city that were lucky at the time to be out of her contact zone. Their sighs of relief cut short when her entire upper body slowly laid back over them. It was over in an instant, what was a puff of air to her was a power cyclone of dust and destruction to the tinies. Many died from the skin of her back crushing them, an ironic end since the human skin of a lamia was said to be the softest thing in existence.

By now Hannah’s honey pot was sputtering out globs of female nectar, its scent at maximum strength no doubt to attract a male. For the people below this scent was as strong tear gas even from the mile height difference and caused them to gag and collapse. Those far enough to only be bothered by the smell were battling the rising waves of fem-slime that had begun to build around Hannah.

“I may need some help with this one guys” Hannah whispered to the tinies. The free hand of the giant lamia came down and scooped up an entire housing district, those who didn’t die from the carnage were greeted with a site many never imagined seeing…

As her hand began to tilt the survivors were greeted with the site of a slit of flesh that was half the length of her tongue, a size that would easily fit the largest of manmade constructs. Hannah’s vagina was also next to her anus, this created a true horror where many would enter her feminine folds of life, the rest would tumble into her bleak tunnel of hell. Both of which would become graves.

Hannah would repeat this cycle a few times, grabbing handfuls of the untouched areas, sprinkling them over her most intimate place and occasionally over her upper body. But that was enough foreplay for her, it was time her big snake gets what it wanted.

Ever so gingerly Hannah inserted a finger into her cloaca and penetrated the tight embrace of her vagina, the tightness was akin to a vice grip its folds trying to strangle the life out of its visitor. Had the finger been a cock there’s no doubt it would have came after the first thrust. Hannah would continue fingering herself in contempt as she focused on reaching climax.

Inside however those that had survived the fall were thrown about deeper and deeper into her vagina before finding themselves face to face with the massive entrance to Hannah’s baby room, the cervix. With the walls around them already creating vice like grips that would pulverize any human into mist, the canyon sized space before her cervix provided a moment of respite.

This would soon come to an end though as Hannah had begun moving deeper and deeper into herself. Her index finger was already prodding the center of her cervix by now and it would only be a few more minutes before the dam would burst.

On the outside those who had gotten far enough away from her upper body could only gawk in fear as her moaning grew louder and louder. She was about to reach her peak. A little-known fact about lamia is that there are 2 ways they orgasm, the first is that they coil around thee mate and constrict firm but not life threatening and the 2nd when no mate is present, they thrash about like their having a seizure.

Hannah was about 1 mile in height to these tinies however her snake half in length was at least 15 miles long to them. When the orgasm finally hit Hannah screamed in ecstasy her inner walls pulverizing everything but her finger and gushing out fem cum at a rate that would turn a desert into an ocean. Her tail cleaved the remaining destroyed city around her completely scraping it from existence as it thrashed around leaving nothing but brown where grey once stood. By the end of the experience the once bustling metropolis had been reduced to a brown stain with its entire population wiped from existence.

Hannah awoke in the forest she was in before her fun took place, she was still covered in dirt and her nethers were caked in fem cum. Bringing a finger to her crotch she pulled a lump up to her mouth and gave it a playful lick.

 

Chapter Oni by Masough
Author's Notes:

tags: odor, destruction, smegma, phimosis, cock vore, futanari

For over 1,000 years an Oni named Akari had been slumbering away, hidden from the world in an old cave shrine. Atleast that’s how it should have been when a strange light began blinding her form. This sudden intrusion of light irritated her mind bringing the sleeping Oni to open her eyes for the first time in ages. Before her was a massive field of lush green and various yellows looking like some type of grass.

The grass before her was actually a forest, the largest in this world in fact with the trees easily reaching 100 feet tall but compared to her seemed barely over an inch. among this great Forest lye many settlements of feudal Japanese architecture, the most extreme being large hidden forest forts as big as sports stadiums. The inhabitants of these settlements were in a panic at the site of the mile-tall Oni leading many of the local lords to rally their forces and evacuate the peasants.

While Akari spent some time waking up her body was attacking the small settlements in an unusual manor. An Oni sleeping for a thousand years would have little time to bathe meaning an inhuman stench was roaring across the lands around her, but Akari herself was rather clean with not even a trace of dirt or grime to be seen. the answer to this smell would lay behind the massive weathered loin cloth that covered the Oni’s Nether region.

Akari was abit puzzled, being awoken so suddenly hadn’t been something she’d planned on and being outside only added to her confusion. She was sitting in this strange open field, worse of all she began to feel the early stages of arousal gathering in her loins. Oni were famous for there insane sex drive, some sessions lasting well into the next season and Akari was no exception. This however would be the first time she would perform such an action in the open like this. A situation that actually got her more aroused at the thought of people stumbling on her naughty act.

Akari tore off her loose weathered loin cloth and tossed it to the side. those that had been beneath the gargantuan Oni who had not collapsed from the smell were greeted with the sight of a scrotum covered in canyon deep wrinkles, it stretched forever as it struggled to contain testicles as big as small mountains. Above those monstrous orbs rest a cock sheathed in Foreskin. While it would have been cute to a normal size person, the bunched wrinkled tip was a sheer monstrosity to the little people.

As fresh air embraced the massive Oni’s cock the odor it emitted grew stronger and creating a light fog within a hundred-foot radius from its surface. The fresh cool breeze on her ballsac caused it to constrict making its canyons for wrinkles grow deeper and tighter as the skin compressed in on itself to regulate the internal heat of her hefty sac.

 Akari now began to remov whatever rags she wore to cover her upper half revealing a pair of breasts one could barely consider an A-cup yet at her current size still put any mountain around to shame. The coolness of the air making the small nipple on each harden and protrude out ready to be played with.

Far away from akari near the edge of the great forest, a caravan of settlers had been preparing to undertake a great journey beyond the trees, or they would have had a massive loincloth not landed over their location. The weight of the fabric snapped tree’s and crushed anything that was unlucky enough to be near its center of mass. It was worse for those that had survived by being caught in the microscopic holes of the Loin cloths stitching, what would have been considered a blessing from god became a cruel curse from hell.

The survivors of the cloths impact found themselves in a musty hell that had been fermenting for a thousand years.  Many simply choked to death from the lack of oxygen while some merely collapsed holding their breath to the limit and suffocating while unconscious.

Taking one hand to her scrotum and the other to her flaccid shaft Akari began her usual ritual. Her left hand fondled her egg sized testicles like they were a large stress-ball, she was firm and gentle throughout the whole process taking care to massage every inch deeply. Then she took her right hand grasped her male-hood and began moving it up and down its length. Her cock was about 5 inches flaccid and 2-inches in girth which to the mites below looked of a large narrow mountain that only the craziest would ever attempt to scale. The early stages of precum began to form inside the slit as it began to awaken from its slumber.

Akari stopped her movements before she got too carried away, it seemed something had got her attention nearby. A large gathering of strange mite sized insects had appeared, Unaware that these were hundreds of thousands of battle-hardened soldiers and levy’s,

Being an Oni, she rarely feared anything hell even if everything around her spontaneously combusted into fire she could care-less. Akari merely grinned, moving her hand that was just moments ago fondling her balls towards the approaching army. what was going through her mind was grotesque excitement, she had heard of a form of insect play from another of her kind awhile back but never found an opportunity to try it herself. The idea was simple, find a horde of tiny insects and shove them in your foreskin.

Unaware of the Oni’s plot the army of men moved swiftly through the trees in droves towards the monster, the threat even being great enough to unite villages with bad history in one unified effort to repel the invader at all costs. However even the most battle-hardened warrior could only stand in awe as the Oni’s hand descended upon them grabbing hold of the entire area around them.

In a single motion Akari grabbed every single one of these mites still completely unaware of their humanity. she inspected them closely finding there were more than she initially realized but this just added more fuel to her building passion making her cock go full mast reaching a staggering 6.5 Inches.

Akari slowly peeled open her Foreskin with her right hand and began to drop the mites as well as whatever else her hand had grabbed such as uprooted trees toward the opening. Thousands upon thousands of men plummeted into the depths of her foreskin slamming into the soft surface of her sensitive glans sending pings of electricity through the large Oni’s body.

a minute passed, and her hand was now empty, her foreskin was now filled with people and debris. Many had died from the fall while the rest were drowning in the rivers of precum that had built up from excitement. Most attempted escape from drowning by scaling the grotesque hills of smegma that had built within folds of the Oni’s foreskin, some choosing to drown before suffering anymore humiliation. Another issue for these poor souls was the Oni’s natural odor, it was a foggy miasma of overwhelming proportions that suffocated all who did not have anything to vent it when inhaling, a creation from so much smegma contained in a confined space no doubt. These would be the lucky ones.

The unlucky were the few that had missed the glans and fell straight down the Oni’s urethra, diving what felt like miles into a warm sea of precum. Those that managed to stay conscious from the fall would drown struggling to reach the surface from the viscosity. Needless to say, there was zero chance of survival.

Outside the foreskin, Akari was unprepared for this level of pleasure, her sensitive glans was being abused by the small mites out of desperation to get out of her foreskin, so much so that she had to start stroking herself immediately and rewarding the miniscule mites by peeling the foreskin back for the first time in more than a millennium.

Now frantically stroking her male-hood, Akari’s balls began slapping against her unseen vagina which by now was creating an ocean of viscous fem-juice beneath her. The veins of her cock were pulsing with each beat of her heart faster and faster. The climax was coming

An earthshattering shriek emerged from Akari as the first orgasm in a millennium shot up her balls and into her piss tract before rocketing dozens of feet in the air and coating the remaining forest that still stood. Her cock vomited off a dozen ropes of fermented cum before the last of it only had the energy to dribble over the dirtied glans washing away those that had survived.

Akari was enjoying the afterglow of her orgasm when she was mysteriously back home. Rather than ponder what had happened, Akari grasped her cock. Her fun had just begun Afterall.

 

Chapter werewolf by Masough
Author's Notes:

tags:anal, destruction, odor, masturbation, cum flood,

Returning home from another hard day of work, Lira stripped her clothes as fast as she could. It had been another dreadful day and she just wanted to be free of her hot outfit. quickly she pulled away pieces of fabric from her being until only her shirt and panties remain. upon pulling her shirt away however, she found that she found herself standing in the middle of some form of miniature scaled city. The more peculiar of this was that her shirt she had just taken off had also vanished from her hands leaving Lira with only her panties for modesty.

Below Lira, tiny creatures resembling humans looked up in terror and confusion as a 3,000-foot wolfgirl suddenly appeared in the middle of the densely populated metropolis, her sudden materialization crushing a few blocks like sand beneath her large soles. she didn’t even realize let alone feel any of this occur. Things seemed to get worse however when the small being noticed Lira’s tail began to wag back and forth.

Lira had no idea what was happening, yet for some reason she was starting to feel… invigorated. It is known that werewolves are fans of voyeurism and Lira was no exception, standing entirely outdoors gave her a form of primal rush, made stronger by her towering size over the miniature city below her.

Curios, Lira bent down to peer at the cute city for anything living in it, to her delight there were indeed tiny people were indeed inhabiting it. The thought of standing over such tiny beings sent a bolt of lightning through the half mile tall wolf girl; her dormant inner predator had awakened. Lira began to heat up from the explosion of emotions bombarding her work exhausted mind, it had been ages since she had last felt such warmth emanate from within. Without another thought Lira began removing her soaked panties, impossible to tell what was sweat.

The tiny beings below Lira witnessed the Enormous wolf girl shuffle around, her movements sending light tremors through the land and whipping gusts of air through the city’s streets. Slowly she hooked her thumbs into her panties and began pulling down for all the world to see.

 Everything seemed to slow however when a smoke stream with a silhouette of a plane began hurtling towards Lira’s backside. The plane, a 230-foot passenger had its original course interrupted by the wolf girl’s appearance, to the pilot’s perspective it was like a mountain appeared from thin air. A few minutes later the strange mountain began distorting and peeling away revealing a strange canyon of some sort. The pilot at this point prepared evasive maneuvers to avoid collision.

As Lira arched her back and began pulling away her panties, she was immediately hit with the smell of her own scent. The smell was a mixture enflamed lust and sweat from a day’s hard labor creating a unique flavor that could only be described as utter domination. The smell made the wolf girl grin as she couldn’t wait for the fun to be had. As she began to lift her foot up to remove the soaked fabric, she unfortunately snagged it on her big toe and began to tumble backwards.

Everything apart from the strange mountain appearing was going swimmingly for the plane as it had just enough time to change course, or it would have had the canyon not expanded wider. Looking beyond the strange canyons edges the pilot Noticed a bizarre orifice lined with massive building sized folds and wrinkles, what they thought to be some sort of monster from another world was really Lira’s greased up butthole.

The pilot shocked from what he was seeing attempted a more dangerous stunt to avoid getting any closer to the alien entity, all of which rendered futile by Lira’s clumsiness. The monster in an ungodly speed leaped towards the plane, its mouth opening just big enough for the plane to enter its depths before shutting half way round the fuselage.

Lira felt the plane’s sudden entry into her rectum as she fell resulting in a surprise yelp and tightened her anal ring unwittingly crushing it down the middle. it was Lira’s sizeable round ass that hit the ground. The outcome being akin to a bomb detonating as dozens of blocks were blown away or crushed beneath her sizable butt. between her ass cheeks the other half of the plane was suddenly forced through the tight ring and pulverized from the immense tightness into an unrecognizable metal shaped splinter.

While Lira should’ve had a soar rear, the miniature city had cushioned her fall enough to make it more like falling on a firm mattress.

 Lira’s switch had been flipped to overdrive.

 Being busy with work all the time had left her neglecting her womanly needs and this feeling of fullness in her ass had been exactly what she needed. A low lust filled growl that vibrated the air for miles. The last site many survivors within the wolfgirls grand impact was Lira adjusting herself into a semi sit-up position which had her presenting her monstrous butthole for the whole world to see. Its wrinkles as big as buildings, their depth unknown.

Above the monstrous butthole Lira’s Pussy began discharging globs of boiling hot femcum like a water waterfall, soaking down her lower lips and flowing over the monstrous pucker moistening and lubing it for the show to come.

Inside Lira’s rectum, the front half of the plane remained in a tolerable state, it seemed the walls of Lira’s rectum were a lot smoother than the steel like skin of her anal ring and thus provided softer landing than expected. The pilot and passengers on this half had all survived the ordeal, relief was short live sadly as they realized they were now inside the strange monster in what they assumed to be its stomach. The world began shaking like an earthquake as Lira had begun changing positions.

Lira started with her clit, being sure to rim it in sensual circles bringing it to a full erect state. more and more fem cum spewing from the dark abyss of her vaginal folds in response to the stimulation which in turn flowed down the length of her ass crack coating her pucker in more and more female lube.

The people below could only pray to the giant wolf girl for mercy as tidal waves of searing hot female wolf cum engulfed the area between her legs, the fragrance of femininity literally gaging those lucky to be above the rising waves. The ones who were farther away could only watch in horror as the half mile tall wolf girl toyed with her clit, her other hand slowly approaching the tight ring of wrinkles below.

Lira was in ecstasy now; her loins surging with energy as her fingers went from gently to vigorously assaulting her defenseless clit. This however, was merely an appetizer to the towering wolf girl, no the real main course would be the tight ring of wrinkled flesh that was her magnificent butthole.

Lowering her other hand towards her butthole and as gently as she could began rimming the outer edges of the wrinkled brown eye, her effort smearing wet femcum deeper into the folds of the quivering abyss. Teasing her pucker sent chills through her electrified body, her mind was now acting fully on sexual instinct.

Inside Lira’s rectum, the plane was being thrown around as the musky flesh world began to involuntarily contract in respons to Lira’s stimuli of her asshole. What made it worse however wasn’t the stench, but rather strange viscous fluids had begun penetrating the pulsating sphincter which in turn begun to lubricate the bottom of the plane. Had lira still been standing this would have been a blessing in disguise.

Lira was past the point of foreplay and her mighty pucker demanded to be filled, Lira was all the happy to oblige. Softly her index finger began prying open the puckered wrinkles of her asshole, its efforts to resist the finger only made Lira push harder.

The feeling of slight pain and discomfort lasted a few seconds as her finger forced its way into her rectum, unknowingly pushing the lubricated plane into an unstoppable descent further into her Bowels. After hilting her index finger to the base, she began flexing it around, her digit forcing the protesting tight tissue of her rectum aside as she went to town. Next came her middle finger with less effort then the index slid in perfectly to help.

On the outside Lira had start lying on her back, unable to keep the semi sit-up position. The impact this time being much larger than the one before with her ass. Nearly a quarter of the city was flattened, as her immense half mile form crushed it sending dust clouds billowing out from the decimated foundation humanity once used as a monument to their ingenuity. Even with all this destruction she dealt no one could peel their eyes from the monstrous butthole as it was force fed the wolf girls fingers. Above her anus her other hand had also begun delving into the deepest depths of her slobbering vagina, its folds an enflamed deep red from arousal.

The heat that radiated from the wolf girl had grown substantially since her little masturbation session had begun but now that her asshole was being abused the heat had become unlivable for anyone near her. The now sea of female discharge becoming deep enough for a full-grown adult to be submerged, thick clouds of steam forming a fog over everything around it as the female nectar’s heat released potent pheromones into the air.

be it in a moment of lucidity or instinct eyed the pride of the city, a 700-foot tower shaped skyscraper that held most of the cities finest. A wicked grin stretched on the wolf girls face.

Everything went silent for the first time since the ordeal started, Lira had begun to stand up, her masturbation ceasing. Still showing signs of immense lust she began to suck on her fingers that were adventuring her honeypot. Slowly and seductively she walked with a gait of a woman about to get some., towards the 700-foot skyscraper.

Her feet decimated everywhere they landed leaving nothing but an indent behind. The walk only a few steps. For the few survivors that had managed to make it to the sanctuary of the 700-foot structure however it was an eternity of awe and fear as they gazed at the half mile wolf girl, and she gazed right back at them with a sultry grin that reeked of bestial lust.

Upon reaching the 700-foot tower, Lira began lick her chops as her inner predator took over, with a single wink she turned her backside to the people below and began the fated squat.

Within the doomed tower hundreds of tinies watched in horror as they hadn’t enough time to evacuate, the mega sized wolf girl had chosen their current place of refuge as the climax to her fun. Many assumed that she would be using the building to please her quivering nethers, what they witnessed however was much grimmer. Immeasurable tons of wolf ass soon plummeted towards the now 700-foot dildo, on a direct collision for the winking brown eye.

The Penetration was much more invasive this time as the towers size smashed open her wrinkled pucker and invaded her inner depths. The mega sized wolf girl let loose a low sultry moan as she reached the lowest point of her squat, her asshole putting more and more pressure onto the poor tower every second.

the inside of the tower was pure chaos, all anyone could see was the walls of Lira’s rectal lining which had started coating the structure in a grotesque mucus like mixture of fem cum and natural ass slime. The smell that leaked into the tower wasn’t nearly as disgusting as many would have imagined inside a giant wolf girls’ ass. The heat on the other hand was so bad that people had begun to faint left and right from heatstroke.

Lira repeated her squatting over and over while she switched between pleasuring her cunny and breasts. Her release edging ever closer.

a dozen minutes of abusing her asshole with the massive tower had passed and Lira was beginning to feel the telltale signs of her impending orgasm. Both hands now fiercely rubbing and fingering her hyper sensitive nethers.

The bystanders that were lucky enough to have escaped to the very edges of the city were met with the grim end of being smashed away by Lira’s tail. Lira’s tail was at least a third of her height and was flailing alongside her lust, her tail created winds beyond that of an f5 tornado which blew countless debris and people flying. Everything around Lira had been decimated.

Lira suddenly felt it, she was just one good thrust away from the big one.

Lifting with all her might her sphincter released the tower from its clutches and put some distance between it and her brown eye. Time froze for a few seconds as her anus hovered above. Lira’s calf muscles bulged out as they tightened, the final squat had come.

In one smooth motion Lira slammed her ass full force into the abused and fissuring tower, engulfing it one last time into the putrid abyss of Lira’s hungry pucker before bottoming out at towers base.

Lira released an immense yelp of pleasure, shaking the world of the decimated city around her, her orgasm had come. One hand opening her folds while the other fiercely rubbing her enflamed clit, her vagina spasmed as the great flood shot forth from the detphs of her honeypot. Immeasurable gallons upon gallons erupted from the throbbing hole squirting female ejaculate for miles.

Her cum had fully begun to submerge what was left of the city as no life remained, the building in her ass had been crushed to oblivion as the muscles in her ass went rigid squeezing the frame into an unrecognizable mess.

Upon releasing the deformed mass of metal from her now pleased pucker, Lira began to fall backwards in exhaustion. However, when she hit the ground it was the floor of her apartment. To tired to think Lira could only mutter to herself “gonna miss those panties” before falling into a post orgasm sleep.

 

Deep inside Lira’s bowels, the half-crushed plane lay, its occupants trapped inside the sleeping wolf girl for who knows how long, forced to listen to the rhythmic beat of the Wolf girl’s heart for the rest of their short lives.…

 

Chapter Arachne by Masough
Author's Notes:

Tags: Masturbation, Destruction, Female, unbirth, vore, a special form of anal, insertion

Eve was just a simple Arachne girl who spent most of the time relaxing and lazing around in her countless strings of webbing. However, upon waking up from her most recent nap, she found herself to no longer be in her web. For that matter she wasn’t even in her own world. she had been mysteriously transported to some other world entirely.

While the groggy Eve had no idea where she was, the inhabitants of this world knew exactly where.

Many people had been minding their own business and going about their simple lives to the best of their ability. This common routine for millions however was interrupted in a flash when a 2-mile-tall spider like monster suddenly appeared above them. Her appearance, while instantaneous, wreaking havoc upon the carpet of cityscape. The tiny people were engulfed in fear and panic in seconds.

Her spider half was coated in a tough black armor like carapace, the ends of her spider like legs capped by dagger like ends that at normal size could easily cut into any prey unfortunate to be caught in her webbing.  However, Eve was no longer a normal sized spider girl, no Eve was now over 2 miles tall from head to ground. Her human half being half of that 2 miles while her spider half encompassing the other half.

Eve being the lazy girl she was, didn’t spend much time concerning herself about her current predicament. Instead she put that energy to finding something more entertaining to do. *CRUNCH* Her legs pierced through the cityscape like a drill through plywood. “hmmm?” the massive spider girl pondered before leaning her human half closer to get a better eye on what exactly she was stepping in.

The chaos was rampant now, the giant spider’s body had finally begun to move. Those nearby her chitinous legs had little time to run as they speared the earth with great force. The impact of a single leg sending a shockwave capable of toppling entire skyscrapers for blocks. The moments of destruction however were dwarfed out by the silence and shock of eve’s face suddenly descending upon all who lye below.

6 red eyes, 4 spider and 2 humanish. That was all anyone cared to even look at as her monster like eyes dissected everything before them, taking in the information of what they saw. A devious grin growing on her face revealing inhuman fangs that seemed to dribble with green juices that could only be venom.

“Oh, what fun! I’ve somehow awoken in a place filled with little insects!” the towering Arachne spoke with glee. To the people however, these words only raised more concern and distress than comfort.

*GRUNNNGNGLLE* a strange sound began to roar from Eves human torso.

“oh my, it’s been awhile since my last meal~ it’s a good thing I happened upon this little insect colony, though I’ll have to pig out a little if I want to actually sate my hunger~” Eve spoke teasingly to the small humans before her, her tongue suddenly sliding out and giving her lush lips a wet slurp as it glided over the venom spurting fangs.

Reaching down, Eve’s cross between human and spider like hands pierced through entire chunks of asphalt and concrete like a knife through butter, her hands expertly slicing out the sections like a knife dividing cake.

“Ahhhhhhhhn” Eve mocked as she opened her mouth for the chunk of city scape to see. Her saliva had already begun to pool around the bottom of her mouth, the warm musky liquid mixing with the green venom as it slowly began to turn caustic to the touch.

*CRUNCH* Eve’s mouth slammed down onto the chunks of city with no regard at all for the poor souls on it. However, rather than continue chewing like a normal person would, eve savored the power of her corrosive saliva mixture dissolving everything it touched. Those unfortunate to be near her fangs would luckily meet a much quicker end.

*GULP*

Eve swallowed powerfully, the act seeming like a slow torture for those who were next. The last anyone ever saw of the first bite was a single mass quickly plummeting down her throat. Her monstrous hands slowly rubbing her pale toned stomach as she began to smile.

“I know I said I was hungry, and I’ve only had one bite, but damn, that got me really horny~”

To the people on the ground, this seemed like their first moment of safety, a chance to get away while she took care of herself.

“OH! I know, why don’t I introduce you little ones to my other mouth~ she’s abit more of a glutton but I’m sure shed love to meet you all!”.

The moment of relief turned to dust instantly; the panic turning up to 11 in seconds.

Eve watched closely as the little dots scurried around like ants running from danger, the whole show triggering more and more lust throughout her body.

*SLLLLLLRCH* a strange wet sound echoed from overhead.

Beneath her human torso where her spider half connected, a strange pair of fang like appendages began to spread open. within their depths, a monstrosity of a pussy emerging for the world to see. While a normal human pussy was as basic as a labia and clitoris with a urethra and vagina at the center of it, this spider pussy was just a single hole surrounded by a black chitinous carapace.

The monster like pussy seemed to actually writhe like it was alive, its inner most folds groping each other like a fleshy gullet, the walls coated in thick white goop that seemed straight out of a sci fi horror.

Eve had begun to rub one of her nipples gently with her clawed monster hand, her index digit drawing circles around the pink nub as it slowly grew to an erect state. Her other hand however had begun to delve further down as she once again began slicing out chunks of cityscape.

Unlike before however, her hands seemed to dig half the depth as before, instead her fingers began to slice under the foundation of the cityscape before bringing it up as large intact chunk with more length.

To the people below caught on this chunk of city, Eves hands were like giant mountain sized ebony blades that sliced through everything. The speed and deftness of each finger gliding through concrete like sand.

The moment they had finished their dissection, the black chitin fingers quickly embedded themselves around the city before slowly yanking it up like the claw in a claw machine game. While all this seemed rather simple and slow to Eve, for the tinies it was like being on a rollercoaster as the world around them quickly began to rise upward.

The closer the strip of cityscape got to Eve, the more grotesque and insulting the aroma. While at a normal size, Eves personal place would just emit enough of a smell to signal a mate they were in heat, but for the tiny humans it was basically like being teargassed with pheromones.

*SLLLLLLLPCH* the piece of city entered her vaginal cavity with force.

There was little time for most to really do anything. The moment their brittle mass of concrete and steel touched the quivering folds, the folds began to violently tug them inward and going as far as to compress the city into a tight toothpick like cylinder.

“UHHHHN, fuck that feels good, but I think its obvious that il have to do this with a little less care.” Eve spoke, her words beginning to glaze with ecstasy.

Upon pulling the piece of city scape back out, she was greeted with just a mere toothpick of compressed rock and metal. “won’t be needing this hehe~” eve joked as she tossed the hundreds of feet long mass behind herself, the impact of it devastating entire blocks of suburbs and the residue from her pussy juices gluing everyone and everything it touched in place.

Using both her hands, Eve quickly began to pierce and slice away sections of the city before her, making sure to get a good fistful this time. Once her hands were full however, she did not attempt an insertion like before but instead began to forcefully shove everything inside her pussy at once. The rough and brute like method caused entire skyscrapers to smash against the smooth black carapace and plummet back to earth as tons of wreckage and debris.

Inside her spider honeypot, the buildings and people were either compressed or dragged inward. Every inch of the fleshy tunnel acting like its own sentient and independent being. Those lucky enough to escape being crushed however, found themselves in true terror as they were engulfed by pools of pussy juices as dense as tar. The entire inside being drenched in these juices made quick work to restrain all to the walls of flesh as they were slowly crushed over time.

A few minutes had passed, and Eve was licking her fingers clean of the mess she had made. While the ordeal was a fun one, her pussy was mainly used for extracting semen and wasn’t really the biggest source of pleasure for her. However, with how small these little mites were, she did get an idea she’d always wanted to try atleast once.

“hmmmm, is there anything that might… OH!” Eve jumped in joy, her upper body recoiling abit as she shifted to a position of excitement, “This will work!”.

Slowly Eve began to move toward a certain structure near the cities center. A skyscraper considered the city’s icon to its heights of innovation. It towered over all other structures at a spectacular 800 feet and hosted thousands upon thousands of people within its many floors.

Her walk while only a few steps, brought great destruction as her 8 blade like legs speared and fissured the ground where ever they landed, her weight alone causing them to sink hundreds of feet per second. Nowhere was spared from the chaos her arachnid body was causing.

“alright, just gotta position myself aaaaaand- Perfect!” Eve announced; her body facing away from the large structure. “welp~ I hope you’re all ready because this is my first time doing this hehe” Eve said, a tinge of embarrassment and shyness flowing through her words and body language.

Without another word, Eve began to lower the rear of her spider half’s abdomen towards the building. Those inside the building who had yet to escape bore witness to the most peculiar thing they would ever see. At the center of her abdomens rear was a strange anus like protrusion that seemed to be more flesh than chitin like the rest of her lower body, in fact the closer it came, the more it seemed to spread open.

“1, 2, 3!!!” Eve thought to herself as she began to force the building into the tight puckered hole.

Upon insertion, Eve let out a loud Squeal of joy as her tongue began to lol out her mouth drunkenly. The building had been just the right size to shove into her spinneret and the texture of its blocky designed scraped against all the right areas.

“UHHHHN FUCK!” Eve shouted, her hands quickly moving to fondle her breasts while she bit her lip. The moments to follow were a strange set of backward thrusts as her spinneret continued to engulf and then release the structure. It was a concept similar to anal.

Inside the structure, the people were met with clotting mases of old webbing that to eve’s current size would be no bigger than a truck. However, for the poor souls inside, the old webbing had become lubricated from her excitement and was beginning to wrap around and swallow the building within its stronger than tar like density.

*SQUELCH* *SQUELCH* *SLLLCHHH*

The spinneret echoed crudely as its protruding pucker like orifice slowly began to tear the building from its foundation.

“UGGGGN, UGGGN, FUCK!!! I THI- I THINK IM ABOUT TO-“ Eve managed to say before a wave began to wash over her.  Back in her spinneret, the large structure was fissuring and cracking all around, the tight walls of the orifice compacting the building with a vice like force in its attempt to eject the foreign mass.

“UGGGHHN YEEEEEEES!” Eve finally let out, the vibrations from the scream shattering glass for miles. With all the force she could muster, she violently tugged on her erect nipples like a farmer milking a cow while at the same time her pussy vomited out lake’s worth of white sludgy threads onto the decimated city below. The orgasm while not as powerful looking from her human side, was quite the opposite from her spider half. The spinneret in the last thrust had shoved the whole 800 foot building all the way inside to the deepest point. The tip of the building slamming against her silk glands.

Her spinneret in a shock of surprise and ecstasy released a rush of endorphins so strong that it nearly knocked Eve out as her spinneret opened one last time to release a torrent of webbing mixed with crushed debris. The webbing while mostly solid was still wet enough to flow like a liquid and as result began to shoot all over the zone behind her like a burst damn. once it finally ceased its release of webbing, the entire cityscape behind her was completely buried under a sea of webbing that weighted 100x more than any concrete and was just too sticky to ever hope to escape.

 

“ughn~ fuck that was- WAIT WHAT!?” Eve shouted as she suddenly found herself back in her home. “I wanted to do more lewd stuff!!!”.

 

End Notes:

this one was much harder to do as i have had little to go by for spider anatomy mixed with human XD i hope i captured it well enough and pleased any arachne fans out there!

 

p.s while i havent mentioned earlier, the monstergeddon series 1 was meant to be a compression test to practice making short stories as detailed as possible, i hope im doing a good job so far because it can be difficult not going over the word and page limit!

Chapter Slime by Masough
Author's Notes:

Tags: Female, Digestion, Destruction, Vore, Insertion, mulltiplying/cloning , toys, cum flooding, implied self fucking

Deep within a dark cave, a single blue slime was scavenging around for food. It had been a few months since its last meal and was beginning to feel that it was about time to search for a new feeding ground. mid thought however, a strange sensation shocked the slimes sense before suddenly finding itself outside in a strange field. Surrounding the slime was a multitude of odd splotches of grass that looked to be teeming with tiny bugs.

A once beautiful and cheery afternoon suddenly became one of confused panic and grief as a giant blue blob the size of a mountain suddenly appeared overhead. While the blob was at least a mile outside of the city limits, the sheer scale of it made it seem like a jiggling ocean of blue that could instantly overtake the city should it move even an inch of its massive round form.

What many of the small people failed to realize however was that the mountain of jiggling blue had yet to actually take notice of their existence. Had they simply waited or took it slow, the now 1-mile tall slime wouldn’t have even cared about them. However, as most people tend to be, panic and chaos washed over all within the metropolis of grey grass.

Not even a minute had gone by and the strange bug like creatures were scurrying around like ants on steroids. Their every action bringing more and more curiosity to the jiggly blue mountain. the slime using what little mental capacity it had, attempted to understand what it was seeing. However, the slime quickly concluded that the best way for it to understand would be to consume some of them and figure out from there.

*RUUUUUUMBLE*

The gigantic mountain of blue began to move, its actions shaking the entire city to its core. Unlike normal monsters and beasts, slimes weren’t known for being heavy. For that matter they weren’t known for making any noise when they moved. The sheer scale of the slime being over 1 mile tall was just packed with so much mass that the act of dragging its gelatinous body over the land was creating a sound similar to a tsunami slamming into wet sand. every inch of its body either pulverizing or dragging along massive sections of earth.

“KYAHHHHHHHHHH!” a woman screamed as the mountain sized blob in mere seconds had closed the 1-mile gap. The city was now in an uproar as cars crashed into each other and pedestrians crawled over one another, their desperation to flee the blob monsters advance proving to be more and more counterproductive.

Upon reaching the cities outer lying settlements, the slime stopped one last time to inspect the strange grass before it. While the grey grass here barely reached a millimeter, it seemed to get taller and taller the further in the slime went. The highest of this strange grass being about 2 inches to the slime.

After its quick close up of the strange grass and its bug inhabitants, the slime began what it set out to do. Eat.

As the gigantic blue blob began to roll over the outer settlements, few could even fathom the end result. The moment the strange blue jello like body touched the houses and other non-organic structures, they began to dissolve away rapidly like cotton candy in water. The foliage and trees however didn’t disintegrate as fast, they instead slowly changed from lush and full of life to lifeless husks that turned to dust. Their nutrients fully absorbed by the strange mountain of gelatin.

The first thing the slime tasted was dirt, then came a strange salty and bitter flavor as it dissolved what would be the houses and apartments for the tiny bugs. The ugly flavor however was soon replaced by a sweet and mellow flavor as it began to break down the plant matter underneath it. The complexity of the strange grass was already so intriguing, the slime could only wonder what these bugs would provide it.

Anything and everything caught in the slimes hold was quickly assimilated into its being, there was little time and space for the poor humans to escape. The first casualty, however, would be a single bus containing a group of women returning or going to god knows where.

The bus had been trapped in deadlocked traffic and to the better judgment of the occupants had decided to stay on the bus in hopes for traffic to resume. When it finally became obvious that it wouldn’t, the bus had been completely sealed from recklessly parked and abandoned cars. The poor occupants only having a couple minutes to react when the blue blob monster began to overtake the road they were trapped on.

*CRUNCH*

The blob put its weight on the bus, its slimy wet shell grinding over it as It quickly began to crush it while digesting the metal away all at once. The woman and driver barely had seconds to think and comprehend what was happening before a tsunami of blue sludge began to overtake them and rapidly break them down.

Midway through its stampede, the slime suddenly was hit by newfound information. The insects it had just consumed had begun to fill its mind with unknown ideas and concepts. “chloe” the slime thought to itself, the first time it had ever done so.

Out of nowhere, the gigantic blue blob ceased moving. While most were curious on why, few really stopped to guess. Those that did however were greeted by the strange site of the blob fluctuating and pulsating, at one point even turning into a sea urchin like mass of spikes as it seemed to be going through some type of transformation. The strange display of reforming back and forth came to an end quite suddenly for the last time when the blob began to expand outward, the end result was the strange formation of a feminine torso.

“chloe” the slime thought once more. “I am- chloe!”. The more the slime repeated the name, the more it seemed to understand and comprehend. Suddenly after a minute of deep thought, it began to morph its form to an acceptable shape. “chloe… seeks excitement!” the slime finally thought to itself.

All of this sudden change taking place within the slime was rather abrupt and out of nowhere, however, the reason behind it was simple. The bus it had consumed was full of woman heading to a nearby university. The primary study of these woman was to figure out ways to lower the sex drive of nymphomaniacs. Upon digesting their essence into the slimes great form, it also absorbed their combined sexual drive as well as their combined intelligence.

“mmmmmmmmmn” Chloe thought to herself, her wet sloppy blue folds of slime reforming into a more appropriate feminine shape. “first, I must eat!”.

Those too tired to run any further took a few glances back towards the once mountain of blue jelly, only to suddenly find it was now the shape of a woman. While it was impossible to really detail its futures, it was reminiscent of a long-haired woman who at normal sized stood at around 5’4. Following its transformation, the blob monster now with a female’s shape stood 3 times its original stature at staggering 3 miles tall.

The world suddenly began to shake as the 3-mile-tall slime girl began to walk for the first time, the bottom of her attempt at human feet still resembling a more compact version of her slime form.

*THOOOOOOOM* the slimy foot impacted into the ground. Unlike before where her round form had caused a quake like rushing water, her new form was much more solid and upon colliding with the earth sent webs of cracks throughout the area of impact. Everything underneath and nearby was quickly engulfed within her slimy grasp.

“mmmmmn~ yummy” Chloe thought to herself as she began to lick her lips as seductively as a slime could produce. Down below where her foot had impacted, hundreds upon hundreds of buildings and various things began to assimilate into her form. Just like before, most of the houses continued to break down until not even the foundation was left. *THOOOOOOOM* Chloe stepped forward once more, the act producing the same results as her previous step.

“it all tastes so good~ let’s have a more intimate taste this time~” Chloe thought, a sign of deviancy and lust beginning to display on her blue face.

The gigantic slime girl suddenly began to bend down as she attempted to get on her knees, the impact of each knee sending a tremor’s similar to that of her footfalls. Also Just like with her feet, her gelatinous knees began to digest the structures that entered them. This however was just a mere appetizer for what Chloe had planned. “bleeeeegh” Chloe mocked in her mind as she began to extend her gigantic airstrip of a blue tongue.

Like a tsunami overtaking a coast, her tongue began to glide over everything and everyone unfortunate to be in its hit zone, those that weren’t digested on the spot were dragged alongside its blue jelly like depths before being enclosed inside her mouth and sealed away for god know what.

“ehehehe, lets see what happens when i- mmmmn!” Chloe though as she began recreating a human’s digestive tract. Those trapped in her mouth soon began to find themselves falling down the back of her makeshift mouth, the descent being almost identical to a real person’s esophagus. Upon entering her football stadium sized stomach, they found that her attempt at stomach acids were way to powerful for a normal person and as a result were digested the moment they touched the sloshing liquids within.

“hmm I may have over done on the digesting part~ ah well, there’s always next time.” Chloe thought, her face making small pout before further eyeing the untouched city around her. “ mmm, im too big to use these buildings the way I want, but maybe if i-“ Chloe thought as she extended her arm towards the city.

Like watching a goddess descending from the heavens, Chloe’s blue hand began to descend at rapid speeds towards the nearest financial district, what she had planned however was anyone’s guess. Those who had yet to evacuate however realized right away as they were now in front row seats to the show before them.

Before the hand reached the ground, it stopped and began to hover ominously over the massive manmade skyscrapers.  A single wicked smile growing on Chloe’s face. “im going to enjoy this~”.

Suddenly, each finger began to extend towards the earth like a drooping drop of water before shifting their forms. In seconds what was once 5 giant blue fingers was now 5 giant blue slime girls of varying designs and features. These smaller slimes were about twice the size of the skyscrapers and could be much more personal than the mountain like form of Chloe.

A wicked set of laughing began to emanate from all the mini slimes as the sheer amount of lust and arousal from Chloe began to fill them. Without much warning and for that matter restraint, the slimes began to go on a rampage.

The first one starting by using the tallest skyscraper like a dildo, its form creating a makeshift vagina to insert the building. Upon entering her slick pussy, the sounds of gelatin crushing steel began roaring through the air. this was not something anyone should ever be able to describe, yet the makeshift muscles of this slime’s pussy was doing just that. Its crude sounds was akin to crushing a soda can inside a lotioned up rubber glove multiplied by a hundred fold, all the while ominous sounds of bending and compressing metal competing with the odd squelching and squishing sounds of wet slime.

The second slime girl continued feasting as it was filled with Chloe’s desire to feed. Rather than relieve its sexual lust, the second slime began eating the buildings like a long sandwich. Her makeshift teeth being as strong as steel, biting through the metal frame with ease, and simulating a real person eating. Those that survived her chewing but were trapped inside had little time to escape as everything was melted down and assimilated before the mass of crumpled metal even reached the back of her throat.

The third and fourth slime girls unlike the others had taken to a couple’s love session as they entered a form of coitous. The 2 would intentionally grab anything they could and shove the objects and people into the other’s holes in attempts to make them cum first. The victims however weren’t dissolved but instead forced into a makeshift uterus where they were slowly compressed into a ball overtime. After some time however, the 2 lovers began to compete to see who could digest their ball first.

The 5th and final slime girl seemed to abit on the cruel and bratty side, rather than entertain her lust or feed her hunger, the 5th slime girl instead opted to destroying the buildings and things around her. It was similar to a typical monster movie as she went around kicking cars and knocking over buildings with her body. Those unfortunate to be caught in her path found her slime to be as thick as semi dried cement, no doubt intentional to help wreak about destruction and chaos.

While these 5 mini slimes went about their own individual and wanton disastrous acts, Chloe had taken the chance to sit back and enjoy the show while also still feeling every little detail of what the mini slimes felt. Not wanting to be left out however, Chloe began changing her Nethers to help release her own pent up urges.

“UUUUUUUUUGHN!!!” Chloe shouted in her mind, her slime throat unable to recreate the vibrations needed to form actual sound. Chloe’s body had been struck by lightning the moment she completed the transformation, similar to her attempt at stomach acids, Chloe went overkill on the sensitivity of her honeypot.

While still as hard to describe as her already developed features, Chloe’s vagina could be compared to those giant gummy teddy bears in terms of a solid form. Rather than a cute little bear face however, Chloe’s blue jiggling nethers was capped by a daunting clit that measured around the size of a city block in diameter. The lips while not the best attempt at labia still gave off a light pinkish hue as they attempted to simulate an aroused or enflamed look. At the center of it all was her vagina gaping happily as the coolness of the air tickled its slimy surface.

Biting her lip, Chloe extended a hand towards her crotch. All the while ogling and embracing the sexual escapades caused by her mini slimes before her. “MMMMMMMN” she began to moan to herself.

Down below the other slimes had begun to take notice of the loud wet sounds as Chloe began to finger herself while teasing her clit. A devious smile creeping on all of their faces as they looked at each other to confirm they were thinking the same thing.

“UUUUUUUUGHN!!!” Chloe moaned mentally, her makeshift pussy being too sensitive for her as it began to slobber out globs of viscous nearly clear juices. A strange thought however began to pierce her ecstasy ridden mind; her mini slimes had come up with a fun new idea.

As quickly and tenderly as they could, the 5 mini slime girls began to gather as many buildings and cars as they could, making sure to also capture as many people as possible while they were at it. Their goal however was abit more wild than a simple insertion. No what these slimes had in mind was something only a nympho slime girl would come up with.

After gathering enough buildings and people to build an entirely new city albeit smaller scaled, the slime girls began to embrace each other. All of what they collected being pushed into a large tight chamber near the ground.

While Chloe was edging ever closer to her own release, she suddenly noticed her 5 mini slimes had seemed to have merged. Taking only a few seconds to slow her own fun, Chloe gazed down drunkenly where the 5 slime girls had previously been rampaging. Instead of her little slimes however, Chloe was met by the site of a giant wiggling blue slime dildo. The size of which being the same as a 7-inch pecker on a normal sized person. At their current size it would be the same as 2 oil tankers stacked length wise.

Without giving much thought as to what was going on, Chloe grabbed hold of the dildo and began to jam it right into her babymaker. “UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGHN!” Chloe screamed so hard in her mind that she nearly fried her own consciousness. What she had forgotten in her drunken stupor was that this slime dildo was still a part of her, and her little slimes had taken the pleasure in making the dildo just as sensitive as a real cock. This added to her already over sensitive vaginal folds created a euphoria much to powerful for any normal person to endure. Fortunate for Chloe however, she had the sex drive of a bus load of nymphos.

Rather than slow down, Chloe once again began ramming the thick gummy dildo into her dripping wet folds, her moist nethers streaking thin white strings of cum onto it with every thrust. *SLLLLLLCK* the dildo sounded as the 2 slippery surfaces grinded on each other.

Within the slime dildo, those who had been captured sat in fear and terror as their world repeatedly jolted up and down over and over again. Their only wish at this point for the horror of a rollercoaster to end.

Halfway into her pounding, the slime dildo began to grow a loose tentacle. This tentacle acting like a stimulus for Chloe’s clit as it latched on and began to grind round it like an octopus tentacle polishing a stone.

The effects of the new attachment however began to signal the end to Chloe’s Romp. In its attempt to help heighten the pleasure, it had inadvertently caused her to hit her sexual peak. “Ughhhn, yes! Yes!!! YES!!!” Chloe screamed as her eminent orgasm neared.

Inside the dildo, the world began to vibrate violently. It was similar to a person shaking a soda bottle too long while having also added Mentos.

while the 5 slime girls had become one in creating this slime dildo, the slime dildo still possessed their intentions and intelligence. It was to say the least a clone of the 5 slime girls that was still mentally linked to Chloe. This meant that while Chloe was edging herself to the brink of orgasm, she was also edging the slime dildo to one as well.

Before Chloe could achieve her finishing climax though, the slime dildo embedded itself tightly to her crotch and refused to let go. All Chloe could do was grab the back of it and massage it to its own climax so she could reach hers.

That single squeeze of her massage however was all it needed.

The world within the slimy walls of the 2,000-foot phallus began to quake insanely now, the walls tightening and hardening as it began to propel the mass of buildings and people upwards to god knows where.

Suddenly Chloe also began to feel the pleasure of a male orgasm shooting through her mind. It was indescribable and was only increased as her own slimy vaginal walls began to stroke and squeeze harder over the orgasming phallus.

“UUGHN YESSSSSSSSS!!!!!” Chloe managed to scream for the first time since gaining this form. The sound waves emitted from her scream being more a high-pitched screech, and as a result shattered many windows and eardrums within a hundred miles. *SPLURT* *SPLURT* *SPLUUUUUUUURT* The slime dildo began to shoot. However, it wasn’t cum or slime that came out from its urethra, but rather a torrent of debris and people.

The people and buildings shot out of the quivering cock slit with speeds rivaling fighter jets, a speed that would kill anyone upon contact with a solid surface. To their luck however, the surface pf this vagina was as soft as a marsh mellow and as springy as gelatin. To their misfortune, their thousands of mini impacts upon the folds of Chloe’s vagina was what started her own orgasm.

“UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGHN!!!” Chloe moaned, immediately after feeling the slime dildo orgasm, she was now undergoing her own orgasm. Unlike the slime dildo though, Chloe’s vagina released a tsunami of white viscous cum. The amount and strength of which forcing the slime dildo out of her vagina resulting in the slime dildo slamming over what remained of the cityscape as her own orgasm spurted out an arch of fem cum.

As quickly as it began, it was over. Chloe’s vagina had in a single orgasm created a lake of cum, at the center of which wobbled the monstrous slime dildo.

While Chloe laid back trying to keep her feminine form, the slime dildo reverted back to a orb like slime state and began to assimilate back into Chloe’s main body. After doing so however, Chloe found herself hit by the same strange sensation she had when coming to the strange world.

In the blink of an eye Chloe was back in the caves she not to long ago was foraging in as a normal slime. The loud chatter of amateur adventurers soon echoing throughout the caves many tunnels sending a jolt of interest through Chloe’s mind. A large wicked smile growing upon her face.

 “Time to feed”

 

End Notes:

ok... i lied about the Archne chapter, This one was the hardest thing ive done yet. slime girls have so many uses that it was really tough deciding on the right direction to go. i hope i did it well enough for you guys! apologies if i didnt focus on some content enough, i was going over the maximum pages for this one by abit @.@

next chapter will be the last of series 1 and will be futa!

Chapter Scylla by Masough
Author's Notes:

the final chapter of series 1

 

Tags: futanari, unbirth, vore, unaware, cock vore, destruction, cum flood, spit, insertion,

Swimming through the vast open undersea, a single girl gently hovered about.  This girl’s name was Mera.

Mera was a curious and energetic Scylla, her tendrils were long like a squid’s and stretched out far longer than either of her human arms could ever hope to reach. Today she had decided to go out exploring as per her usual routine. A sudden flash of light however suddenly engulfed her, sending her into a confused panic as she tried to brace herself from its explosive brightness.

When the brightness faded, Mera found herself to be completely untouched. Strangely enough though, she seemed far closer to the water’s surface than she remembered. In fact, the pressure she was used to felt almost nonexistent now as well. it as if a heavy blanket was removed from her body. This left Mera to head for the surface to better investigate what was happening.

*SPLLLLLSH*

Mera’s body shoved aside the water upon breaking through its stable surface. the result was a great many little waves forced away from her form to god knows where.

 

Unaware to Mera, she had mysteriously been teleported to another world entirely. Her once respectable size that could be measured around 6 feet with an additional 4 for her tentacles, was now a monolithic 6 miles. This put Mera quite literally at the top of the food chain.

The moment she breached the waters surface, her body pushed aside countless gallons of ocean water into a makeshift tsunami. The effects of which would not be known until a later time.

“hmmmmm, I don’t see anyth- OH!?” Mera shouted with surprise and excitement.

In the midst of searching for a possible cause to why everything felt off, Mera caught a glimpse of a strange strobing light in the distance. A little-known thing about Scylla is that they can be attracted to shiny things like fish. This meant that whatever was causing the strobe had just grabbed the attention of being large enough to flatten entire cities.

With intense focus and speed, Mera began paddling towards the strange strobing light. Each second covering ridiculous amounts of open sea. The waves she was creating from her tentacles propelling her were not as bad as her initial one, but they were still large enough to cause stress to any ships unfortunate to be nearby. “1! 2! 3! 1! 2! 3!” Mera hummed about aloud as she propelled herself forward.

While Mera had yet to cause any damage to the planet’s prime inhabitants, her actions and body still claimed some victims. Much of the sea life was now no bigger than amoebas to her gargantuan form. The largest of whales barely registering as a speck to her.

With her current speed combined with her sheer size, uncountable amounts of fish and other forms of life slammed against and glued to her form like bugs hitting a windshield. When she opened her mouth to hum, entire pods of whales were sucked into its humid musty depths. Whenever she paused to start the next segment of her little song, she unconsciously took a small swallow, sending whatever poor creatures happened to be in it at the time into the depths of her expansive stomach.

After what seemed like a few minutes of swimming, Mera was now within a range of the strobing light to better understand what it was.

 

What had started out as just another day for the dock workers, turned into one of confusion and panic rather quickly.

Alarms blared, uniformed men ran to assigned stations, and small to large military vessels began arming their primary weapons. This dock was not necessarily a civilian one but rather a specialized naval base retrofitted to intake civilian and commercial vessels.

About 10 minutes ago a strange quake erupted underwater sending massive waves hurdling, unaware that this was Mera at the time breaking the waters surface. when the sonars began picking up an island sized object heading towards their location at speeds that should be possible, it became obvious that this anomaly was a possible foreign attack.

When they got out their binoculars however, they soon realized what they were up against.

 

Land as far as the eye could see, splotches of grey and green, and strange flickering lights dotting the lands shore. This is what Mera saw upon her first look at the strobing lights vicinity. “oh? There’s not a single tree or rock on this land?” Mera questioned. To Mera the massive skyscrapers and high-rises were but mere blades of grey grass. The highest reaching barely an inch to her gargantuan form.

“what’s stranger is how shallow this water is? I can already touch the bottom.”

What seemed like shallow water to Mera was actually 20,000 feet in depth. Her tentacles were literally scraping away miles of marine life and reefs that had been untouched for millennia’s.

“this is such a strange place!” Mera finally proclaimed aloud while crossing both arms in annoyed thought. however, the sight of the strobing light snapped her out of her shallow thought. “what is this thing? Its annoying as hell, but I can’t resist looking at it” Mera said before moving in for a closer look.

 

Back on the ground, dozens of naval ships had been sortied into defense positions. The ships ranged from modest gunboats housing a single anti-ship gun to massive hulking titan like battleships housing hundreds.

In only 15 minutes, the 6-mile-long blip had closed 100 miles of ocean, it was completely unheard of. Suddenly the waters began to grow choppy as the sea began to stir from some odd disturbance far away. Then they grew ferocious, threatening to throw sailors overboard if they lost their footing.

The next thing they knew, a 6-mile-tall squid like girl was standing before them.

 

“hmmmmmm, this is strange, the water just stops at this grey patch.” Mera said in a manner of confused disappointment. “wait a second, this all seems familiar… is that a lighthouse?”

Mera leaned in for a closer look at the strobing light, confirming her guess.

“WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!?” she shouted in surprise. Her voice at normal size could be considered loud for her species, at 6 miles her voice shattered every window for 20 miles and fractured ones over 30 miles away. The shockwave from it going as far as knocking out everyone within 100 feet.

 

Back on the assortment of warships, thousands began to prepare a futile effort to repel the invading squid girl. Main guns were loaded, rifles were handed out, and radios were blasting with chatter. It was like the end of days.

Suddenly the gigantic 6-mile-tall girl began to lean forward, inspecting something on the coastline. A few seconds later came the loudest scream anyone had ever heard. The impact of its shockwave capsized 7 destroyers and broke every window on one of their battleships that were designed to withstand direct missile impacts.

Worse of all her shout ended up sending the fleet into complete disarray forcing them to abandon the current plan and regroup.

 

“this is so cool! I’m like super huge!!!!” Mera began to grow giddy with excitement. “if this is a lighthouse, then this grey is, IT IS! It’s a miniature city!”

With stars in her eyes, Mera ogled every inch of the massive marina city. The buildings while super small to her were obviously gigantic for what they were built for. The tallest of which was a single skyscraper that measured over 1500 feet tall. 5 times the height of the average one around it.

“this gives me an idea, are there tiny people inside this miniature city” Mera questioned aloud as she squinted as hard as she could. “There are! Oh! this is gonna be so much fun!!!”

Easing herself into a lying on her stomach position, Mera began to hover her upper body over the city. “alright everyone! We’re gonna play a game! I call it, monster attack!” Mera announced proudly with a smug expression. “it’s quite simple, I’ll destroy some of your city, and you have to run away. See its simple!”

Without so much as a countdown to start, Mera began to obliterate the tallest structure with her index finger. The massive 1500-foot skyscraper didn’t even stand a chance as her human like finger pushed down on it like pushing down a marshmallow that didn’t spring back.

 

On the ground, it was sheer chaos. Her voice earlier had broken all the windows in the city leaving fewer places to hide. Now she was forcing them all to play a game where she held all the power. Their greatest achievement that took 10 years to construct was eviscerated in a matter of seconds from a finger too large to exist.

*BOOOOOOOOOOM*

Those near the impact zone of the building being crushed by her finger were blown away by the impact, not even the neighboring skyscrapers were spared by its shockwave when her finger compressed it into the ground beneath.

 

“c’mon guys, you need to run, its no fun if I crush you without a fight” Mera taunted the specks of humanity below.

Her words pierced through the hearts and minds of many however her overwhelming stature only cemented the idea that running was futile. Instead the tinies chose to stand their ground, the only thing left for them to do.

Mera however, couldn’t see them too well without squinting thus assumed they were running around anyway.

 

*THOOOM*

Another building was crushed, and then another. The next thing everyone knew, Mera started using her tentacles to expand on the fun.

What Mera failed to consider however was that her tentacles had suction cups. This mattered because the moment she began to use one to flatten a block of city, her suction cups created an airtight vacuum that when puled away sucked everything straight off the foundation. It was not a pretty sight for those that happened to be trapped between one.

“hahaha, it’s only been a couple minutes and I’ve already wrecked half the place. What else would a monster do?” Mera laughed in joy as she pondered her next action. “Oh! I know! Monsters like to eat things, right?”

Suddenly without warning, Mera extended her tongue and began to lick away an entire section of untouched city.

*SLUUUUUUURP*

The saliva on her tongue acted like a glue as the gigantic pink muscle passed over the grey splotch beneath. The after effect left a gigantic brown scrape mark in the middle of the patch of city.

“BLEGH, tastes like dirt” Mera gagged before spitting the contents of her mouth back out. The muddy saliva fell back to the place it had been uprooted from creating a murky and musty lake of Scylla spit.

“damn, and here I thought it would taste like candy. Ah well, there’s still other things I haven’t tri-“

*BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM*

A massive explosion suddenly impacted Mera’s exposed butt, sending a large vibration through its sensitive flesh. “UUUUUGHN” Mera moaned in response as the sudden and powerful stimulation had hit a very sensitive spot.

 

As the thick smokescreen cleared from freshly fired cannons, hundreds of warships began to materialize into sight, 600 strong of the finest ships the city and nation had to offer. At the helm of this massive fleet was a single massive dreadnought, at least 2,000 feet in length.

The cannons on the dreadnought had been the ones to fire the critical shot, but to the surprise of its crew and the many others around, the 6-mile-tall Scylla girl seemed to be completely untouched. In fact, it seemed to only garner her attention.

 

“Mmmmmn, you tinies hit a really naughty spot~” Mera said, her words filling with a sense of lust and arousal. “I hope you’re ready, because you just woke the kraken.”

Without further warning, Mera began moving toward the fleet of ships, an action that was performed in seconds thanks to her immense size.

*CRUNCH*

One of Mera’s tentacles suddenly came down with a ferocious force, the likes of which tore through dozens of warships with ease.

“watch out everyone~ the monster is gonna eat you!” Mera shouted playfully. Following these words, Mera began to lie back in the shallow water as the base of her tentacles began to show itself.

After the first strike from her nearly 4-mile-long tentacles, the men were relieved to see her seem to lean back, giving off the impression of her being afraid. The moment was short lived however when her mass of tentacles began to spread outward.

A gash wide enough to be a canyon suddenly came into view, it’s lips akin to blubber. Moments later, 2 of her tentacles came back and began to peel open the forbidden folds. The moment it spread, a cavern of pink flesh that audibly squelched and bubbled juices was illuminated by the outside light.

It didn’t take long for everyone to realize that this monster she spoke of was none other than her pussy, a 1-mile long pussy.

 

In a moment of panic, many of the ships began to fire upon the enormous birthing canal in hopes of repelling it. Others simply turned around as fast as they could to flee. The dreadnought however chose to charge in head strong, hoping to cause as much damage as possible in a point-blank fight.

To the misfortune of the runners however, the attacks ended up doing way more harm than good.

 

“UHHHHHHHGN!” Mera moaned, her pussy growing more and more sloppy and wet as each shell impacted it spongy surface. “that’s right, show Mr. monster who’s boss!” Mera teased aloud while pinching her nipples.

the warships that had been fleeing suddenly found themselves being lift out of the water. Mera was now using some of her tentacles to prevent any ships from fleeing. “Oh no! the monster captured some of your friends! Hurry, you have to save them!” Mera continued.

The ships trapped on her tentacles found themselves trapped within crater like suction cups that held a lakes worth of water. To Mera however, it was barely a few drops. Those who managed to avoid the suction cup craters however found themselves sliding off her massive tentacles and crashing into the water with intense force.

The last thing those in her suction cup lakes saw was her vagina stretching open, inviting its soon to be meal into its depths.

*SLLLCH*

The tentacle dived right into the monstrous pussy without delay. “UGGHN, fuck yeah~” Mera grinned, her teeth clenching from the force of the insertion.

Those that were firing from below stopped for a second as they took in the sight of thousands of fellow sailors being swallowed by the Scylla’s monolithic pussy. it was the moment that made them realize their efforts were useless.

*SPLLT*

Mera’s pussy sounded as a rogue squirt of femjuices erupted from her pussy. its size being as big as a large lake and as heavy as 1,000 battleships impacted near a group of actual battleships.

*SPLLLSH* the love juice sounded as it impacted the ocean water. The battleships didn’t stand a chance as they were completely crushed by the warm frothy liquid’s weight.

*SPLLLCHK* the tentacle pulled out; its surface drenched in a steamy love juice. “uhgn~ I think you guys might have gotten Mr. monster excited~ hehe” Mera began to chuckle ominously.

With a shift of her weight, Mera began to drag her lower body closer toward the water. Down and down the mile-long gash went until finally a good few hundred feet of it was beneath the waves. The water that flowed into its depths flowed back out a warm musky glazed white.

“oh no! it looks like the monster is gonna use its super attack, hurry and flee!”

Once again Mera continued her playful act only to not even give a moment for the tinies to follow through with her play as her tentacles began disappearing beneath the water’s surface.

After seconds of silence mixed with the sounds of a 1-mile pussy crudely squelching juices, the water began to grow choppy. A minute later the ships were all being dragged towards Mera’s love cavern.

Beneath the water, Mera had begun to move her massive tentacles in a way that created a massive whirlpool around her cunny. To ensure maximum success, she also made sure to use other tentacles to make a riptide to drag them into said whirlpool. It was a tremendous success.

One by one the ships were swept away, not even the dreadnought could escape the strength of the whirlpools pull. The next thing they knew, over 500 warships were funneled right into the depths of her baby making tunnel.

“bye bye~” Mera winked to nobody in particular while she shoved a tentacle back inside, making sure to ground up all the ships against her powerful spongy pink walls.

*SIGH* Mera let out in disappointment. “I wanted to have a bit more fun, I still haven’t cum yet” she said with a slight pout. That pout however was replaced by an expression of interest when the thing that brought her here once again shone it’s light.

Glancing over to the direction of the lighthouse, Mera caught a glimpse of dozens of luxury cruise liners attempting to evacuate hundreds of thousands of people, even a few cargo ships and oil tankers seemed to be helping out. A cheeky smile quickly grew on her face.

Quickly she shifted from her position back into a standing one and began to close the gap between her and the fleeing ships, It didn’t even take 5 seconds.

Screams began to fill the air as Mera started to reach for the closet ship, a 14-story cruise liner packed to the brim with people. “oh! I’ve always wanted to go on a cruise! Though I guess in this case its going into me ehehe” Mera laughed embarrassingly as even she realized how corny that was. Before she could firmly grasp it though, one of her free tentacles collided with a nearby tanker.

“GYAHHHHHHHHHH” Mera screamed in shock, the result causing her to accidentally throw the cruise liner up in the air where it quickly fell back down into her gaped mouth. While the sound level of her scream definitely killed everyone on board, the ship still remained intact when it finally slid down her throat to be digested along side the ocean of animal life that had been swallowed before it.

“guh, what is this feeling!?” Mera said in a mix of pain and lust.

Taking a moment to investigate, Mera realized what had happened, and dwelled on the million to one chance of this happening by accident. Sticking halfway out of her tentacle was a 2,200-foot tanker designed for transporting an entire cities oil supply.

Rather than pull it out however, Mera started to push it in a bit more with a finger from her human hand. “GUH, it hurts, but… it actually feels kinda good as well.”

 

A little unknown thing about Scylla is that they don’t have any males in their species. To compensate for this important part of sexual reproduction, Scylla have a special tentacle dedicated to producing sperm. This tentacle functions exactly like a penis and feels pleasure like one aswell. The slit of it however is usually well hidden so the odds of getting something stuck in it are very unlikely… unless youre a 6-mile-tall titan of a Scylla of course.

 

More and more Mera continued to press down on the tanker, her breaths a mix of discomfort and pleasure. *SHLCK* the tanker finally disappeared into the urethra like tube. “UGHN, I need more, I need more of this feeling” She said frustratingly, her tone changing from a playful mood to a desperate one.

One by one Mera reached for the large ships, and one by one she used her hands to insert them into her now slobbering dick. “GODS THIS IS AMAZING!” she moaned. Without thinking, she instinctively began to give her special tentacle a rub, something she had never done before aswell.

“ughn god yes! fuck I need it!” she crudely stated as her mind was now being overtaken by the pleasure of her tentacle dick.

 

Unaware to Mera however, deep inside the grotesque folds of her pussy remained a single warship from her previous play. The massive dreadnought had survived.

It had been dragged further inward after insertion and was now sitting directly in front of her half mile wide cervix. Most of the crew had perished but the captain and handful of cannons remained, though he had gone mad from the insanity of the situation.

In a bid to get revenge, the captain made sure every gun was loaded to pull off his scheme. When Mera began her masturbation session, the captain had completed loading all the guns he could by himself.

Without so much as a thought of the consequences, he fired all guns.

The first volley pelted the folds to the entrance of her pussy, it did no damage and only gave a slight itchy tingle. The second volley hit her cervix, again just an itchy tingle, but it did feel better than the first. The last however went 2 directions. 1 into the center of the cervix sliding into her uterus and exploding, the other into the flesh above that would be her G-spot.

The feeling of both her most sensitive and most private area’s having shells created for mass destruction explode into them was a vastly more powerful reaction.

The captain didn’t even get a moment to regret his decision as the walls of her expansive vagina pulverized the ship with enough force to crush a mountain into diamond.

 

Mera was now drunkenly stroking herself with reckless abandon, her tentacles flailing without coordination as they annihilated anything they touched. Her squid dick was sputtering crude white syrup with each thrust of her hand, only to be replaced by another ship forcefully jammed down its already stuffed tunnel.

Her panting just grew harder and harder as the only thing she could think about was her miles long cock. Everything began to rapidly deteriorate though once a strange itch began to emanate from within her love tunnel, then another other, then a wave of immense sexual pleasure began to overtake her.

“UGHN, UGHN, UGHN, UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGHN!!!” Mera finally screamed.

Beneath the water, Mera’s cunt began shooting out a torrent of murky fem cum that created an underwater wave. Upon reaching the surface it began to change the air all around into a pheromone filled hell. Above the water however Mera had locked her hands in place which allowed her tentacle cock to flail around as it orgasmed.

*SPLUUUUUUUUURT*

A giant rope of cum fired from her abused cock, with it came nearly 20 ships of varying sizes. *SPLUUUUURT* Came another. *SPLUUUURT* And another.

Her cum shot out with force from both ejaculation and from the violent flailing, adding to the distance. This caused one rope to slam into the water at such a speed that it washed over any remaining ships in its sludge like consistency while another was flung towards land where it basically disintegrated the area it landed on contact.

The first spurt however that was loaded with the many ships had aimed toward her mouth when it ejaculated. The result was Mera swallowing a mouthful of her first ever ejaculate. Those who had survived the experience of being shoved down a scylla’s cock, would now get to experience the process of being digested by one’s stomach.

“ughn~” Mera moaned one last time before falling back into the ocean, a content smile on her face as she collapsed from the ordeal. For whatever reason she was back in deep water surrounded only by vast ocean, she was home.

For those in her stomach however, it is a fact that Scylla and all monsters for that matter, digest food fastest when asleep.

 

End Notes:

went all out for the finale hope you all enjoyed it ^^

I was very vague on Mera's details and did my best to avoid making any specifics about her. since its so long i wanted to give the readers the chance to use their own ideal design for better experience.

Mera is based upon a squid type scylla or "kraken" class according to monstergirl ecyclopedia, but you can imagine her however you like!

 

monstergeddon series 2 is in production now, aswell as a few other side projects. the length for chapters in series 2 will be longer like the final chapter here.

series 2 monsters teaser!!!!!

Minotaur: Futanari

Angel: Futanari

Holstaur: Female

Alruane/plantgirl: futanari

Harpy: Female

Mothgirl: futanari 

Beegirl: female 

 

Thanks for reading everyone, i look forward to giving more mega-giga sized monster devestation!

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=8401