The Potion by Vatrena
Summary:

A tiny attempts to find a fabled potion for growth, but he only ends up finding out how cruel the world can be to tinies, especially those who decide to snoop in a witch's home.


Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Categories: Giantess, Crush, Fantasy, Feet, Humiliation, Violent Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes Word count: 2937 Read: 10209 Published: June 15 2019 Updated: June 15 2019
Story Notes:

Hi there little bugs, toys, slaves and pets! It's Vatrena! Your not-so-friendly Goddess. Well, you might not know me yet seeing as this is my first story here. And I do hope you enjoy it! If you did, feel free to leave a review!

1. Part I by Vatrena

2. Part II by Vatrena

3. Part III by Vatrena

Part I by Vatrena

Tinies had never really been accepted as much more than animals at best and just pests at worst. They were physicaly no different than ordinary humans, except for their small 2 inch tall stature. It is uncertain how tinies came to be, although the most common legends tell that they are descendants of a nomadic people who once insulted a powerful mage, who in turn placed a curse upon them, draining away their size and stature, where they once thought big of themselves, now they could never again think something so silly.

 

Since then they have lived in small groups, hiding deep inside trees or burrows, some brave ones even lived among ordinary sized humans or even other races such as elves or dwarves. They would scavenge whatever they could find for food, often picking out scraps from what larger creatures didn't eat, most tinies going for days without food before getting a chance to find a meal.

 

However, there was a story about a potion which could grow a tiny back up to the stature of a regular human. Many tinies have tried to make the potion, but having no knowledge of alchemy themselves, they could never even attempt to do so. However, it is said that witches have the ability to make such a potion and have been doing so for centuries. As such, many adventurous tinies have lost their lives trying to find this fabled potion in a witch's home. One such adventurous tiny is Nate.

 

Nate was, just like most tinies, born in a small burrowed community of about 200 tinies. And as most tiny communities, he tended to migrate very often, either due to natural elements, other creatures posing danger or just generally news of a better food source. At one point however, in the days of his early adulthood, they moved near a rather peculiar hut in the middle of a large forest. The hut had a strange smell emanating from it, those smells sometimes even reaching the burrows which were some meters away, hidden below a bush's shade.

 

Despite the multiple warnings of his friends and family, Nate didn't listen, and one fateful night he decided to sneak out of his home, walking along towards the massive structure. He heard earth-quake like footsteps earlier that day, so whoever lived here was probably gone, or so he hoped.

 

Nearly twenty minutes later he finally reached the entrance to the enormous wooden building. At first he facepalmed himself, realizing that he didn't even know how he would enter inside. But then his eyes lit up in realization as he noticed the large door wasn't even closed, in fact, it was left half opened. He would soon skip inside, seeming rather happy with himself as he entered the hut. It was rather dark inside, so he couldn't see much. However, that soon wouldn't be a worry as fate was not on his side. Not a minute had passed since he entered that he then heard massive earth shattering steps behind him. Immediately he leapt, hiding behind an object he didn't quite recognize in the dark.

Then, the door swung open, and somehow and out of nowhere, the lights turned on. Immediately Nate realized that he hid behind some sort of large wooden cube, perhaps a box of some kind. Though, he couldn't ignore the elephant in the room for long as he turned his head to the right, before gasping in awe.

In front of him was an utterly massive woman, wearing black high heels and some sort of long dark cloak. She took off her cloak, revealing her rose red lips, her dark eyes and raven hair contrasting with her nearly pale white complexion as she sighed. „Maybe it will go better tomorrow.“ She simply let out as she started to walk forward, causing the ground to shake for poor Nate as he struggled to keep his balance.

 

The woman's simple walk was terrifying for the man below as she slowly approached a large cloth structure, before plopping down on its purple and black pattern. No doubt that was her bed as she kicked her feet up into the air, freeing them from her high heels as she laid down on the bed, relaxing.

 

Nate was about to leave, but then curiosity got the best of him as he looked around the hut. Appart from the large bed, there was a wooden table in the corner with a chair, the table itself seeming to have multiple books and glass vials filled with oddly coloured liquids. In the middle was a large black pot of sorts with an interesting looking fire place below it. There were large bookshelves on either side of the room as well as a couple cabinet and a rack filled with more vials, some sorts of powders inside of them. Then the realization hit him and he almost squaked in joy. There was no mistake, this was a witch's hut.

 

Nate composed himself, taking a deep breath. He was still in danger after all. He would wait for the witch to leave and come back tomorrow. If he could find a growth potion, he could keep his community safe from danger. He started to slowly sneak out, and just as he was about to leave, he heard an ominous „Hmm...“ from behind. This immediately caused the tiny man to scatter, running back to his small home as he hid back inside. He got into his makeshift bed of dry grass as he pretended to be asleep. Although, truthfully he couldn't sleep, he was far too excited to do so. He would need to make up an excuse for his family later, but that could wait. For now, he rested as best he could for the sleepless night.

 

End Notes:

I hope you enjoyed the first part of the story! 

Part II by Vatrena
Author's Notes:

Welcome to the second chapter! It starts to get a bit more violent from here, so do watch your step on this journey.

Nate couldn't sleep at all last night, he was far too excited about his discovery as he slowly got out of bed. As usual, his family was ready to start scavenging for food for the day. He tried to talk his way out of scavenging this time, but his father would have none of it as he was dragged along. He was foraging a few berries, small for humans, but for tinies they were massive meals, as he then heard the loud earth shattering steps again. The other tinies immediately hid as they saw the imposing woman pass by, but Nate simply smirked, he knew it was time.

While the others were distracted by the booming noises of the crushing heels, Nate sprung into action, leaving the berries on the ground as he ran towards the hut. He noticed the door was wide open, this witch seemingly had a habit of leaving her home unlocked. 'How irresponsible of her', Nate thought as he made his way across the lightly muddy terrain towards the hut.

Finally he made it through as he celebrated, knowing it wouldn't take long for him to find the growth potion and get back. He jumped forward, going into the hut and was about to start by trying to climb the large bed before he felt a sharp pain through his torso. He looked down and then he saw it. A small misty spike rammed itself into him from the ground. He then noticed it, the massive rune on the entrance. He was so excited that he didn't even look to notice it.

The spike soon retreated into the ground, letting him plop down onto it. A bloody mess came out of him as he was bleeding on the ground, covering the area in red. He tried to move, but he felt a sharp burning pain through him. The spike seems to have paralyzed his body with strange flames. He wailed in pain for hours and hours, but nobody came to his rescue. At one point the flames ceased, but by then he was too exhausted to move, tired both from the stress and the blood loss.

 

Night soon fell as he continued to lay there helplessly. Then he heard the steps again, approaching him slowly as the earth shook once more. He was too weak to even turn to look at her, let alone escape. Moments passed, before the pace of the steps increased. Eventually, a massive shadow loomed over him as a thunderous giggle wrapped inside his ears. „I knew I saw a tiny little pest somewhere~“

 

He finally had the courage to look up as he then saw the smirking face of his, up to now unaware, tormentor. She had a rather playful look on her face, but it soon turned into a mix of pity and disgust as she spoke. „You really are a pathetic creature. I couldn't even begin to figure out why you would want to come in here twice. Not like I would have any food for you... Unless...“

 

She smirked, moving her right heel up into the air, before gently plopping it down on top of him, covering all but his head as she slightly pressed down. „You came here to get smushed by a fine lady such as myself?“ She teased, before applying more pressure down on the poor man. A scream in pain escaped him as he started to squirm, trying desperately to push the massive foot away.

 

„Hmm? Are you trying to resist? Well, aren't you strong? Can't even lift a short girl's foot, now can you? What a shame~“ She continued to tease him as she applied more pressure down. She smirked as she then heard it, the cracking of bones under her feet. She then lifted her foot back, placing it down on the side. „There, now you can't escape~“

 

She soon crouched down, her long black nails would violently pinch him by his torso, lightly stabbing into its already damaged state as Nate could do nothing but squirm in pain. She soon carried him over, before opening a cabinet and taking out a large empty glass bottle. She smirked, placing it on the table before dropping the tiny down inside it.

 

„There! All nice and snug! Oh wait, what was it again... Oh right! Keep them nice and wet!“ She exclaimed, before letting out a massive glob of spit float out of her mouth. It lingered for a while, taunting him before plopping down on top of him. The glob covered his form, making it hard to breathe. Just as he got out of it, a second one fell down on top of him. And then finally a third. „Do you like my spit, little man? I'm sure it must be the hottest thing ever for a tiny like you.“

 

She continued to tease, before slowly moving away as she walked towards the bed. „You know, I've been looking for a tiny like you for days now. I never expected one to just appear in my own house! Guess i'm just hard to resist like that, huh? Or maybe you're just that easy.“ She shrugged, before plopping on the bed as she let out a loud yawn.

„Doesn't matter either way. I'll handle you tomorrow morning, i'm too tired now. Goodnight little one, try not to drown in my spit while I sleep~“ And with that, the magic that lit up the room faded as Nate was left writhing in pain in a puddle of spit. Left in the dark in another sleepless night, now only praying for a miracle to save him.

 

End Notes:

I hope you enjoyed this chapter as well! There is one more chapter left before the story ends, see you there my pets~

Part III by Vatrena
Author's Notes:

Hello there tiny ones. This is the final chapter of my first story. I do hope you are able to enjoy it!

It felt like many days have passed, though it was only a single night as Nate continued to helplessly squirm in his glass prison. Each passing minute of silence filled him more and more with despair as the only ocassional sound was a slight sleepy mumble from his captor. He tried multiple times to escape, but in his state he couldn't even get up on his feet.

 

Eventually, despite the pain and discomfort, he fell asleep from exhaustion, laying peacefully in the disgusting puddle. His peaceful slumber wouldn't last long however as he was suddenly awaken by a splash of water, or actually, saliva. He opened his eyes suddenly at the drowning sensation, only to see the smiling face of the vile sorceress that captured him as she cooed down: „Good morning bug boy~“

 

He grimaced at her happy expression as she soon moved her gaze to his left, taking out a book of sorts from the shelf. She slowly listed through it, placing a finger on her chin as she searched, before smiling. „There it is!“ She exclaimed as she soon opened up a cabinet, rummaging through it as she found the necessary ingredients for some sort of potion. She turned to her cauldron as she started dropping all sorts of powders and spices, followed by a couple exotic plants that Nate couldn't recognize. Soon she was mixing it all with a long metal cooking spoon, before turning around. „Now, to prepare the final ingredient!“

 

Nate couldn't do much more than shiver as the imposing figure soon approached him. She picked up the jar with her grip and simply flipped it around, letting him tumble out and drop into her hand. She soon walked over to the cauldron and was about to drop him inside, but then she stopped. „No... This isn't good...“

 

It seemed like mercy at first, Nate already about to thank her, before she continued. „I think I should play with my catch a bit first. I love how pathetic you little guys can be, you know?“ She asked, almost as if it was a normal question for her. He, of course, didn't respond as she gave him an unamused look, before letting go, letting him tumble out of her grip and fall down on the floor below. He smashed down, breaking more bones as he screamed out in pain. The only thing the giantess could let out in response was a simple: „Whoops~“

 

As if she couldn't show less sympathy for his struggles, she started to giggle sadistically as she stared down at him. He then noticed her feet slip out of her heels, before dropping down in front of him. Without a moment passing, he then heard the loud booming voice from above start to command him. „Alright, I have a deal, crawl over here and lick at my toes as best as you can and I MIGHT let you go free. But if you don't do a good job, well... I'll crush your legs~“

 

Nate wanted to vomit in reaction, knowing full well that this wasn't a deal she would allow him to decline. Without hesitation, he immediately started to drag his body towards her toes as they playfully and impatiently wiggled on the ground, waiting for his arrival. He managed to crawl to them as he slowly opened his mouth. He seemed hesitant, staring at the dirty toes. But he didn't really have a choice as his tongue soon touched her skin as he began to lick up and down.

 

He cringed, the terrible taste entering his mouth as he gagged, struggling not to vomit over her toe which would surely anger her. He started his best efforts to lick as fast as he could, before being yielded a simple bored yawn from above. „Really? That's the best you can do? Oh well~“ She let out simply, lifting her other foot up into the air, looking it above his form.

 

Nate immediately started to beg and plead, screaming up at her to not do it as she simply smirked. „I'm sorry sweetie, but a promise is a promise~“ With no hesitation, she smashed her foot down, crushing him lower body. But she didn't stop yet. She lifted her foot up, and stomped down again. And again. And again. She kept stomping down until it turned into a bloody mesh, all the while the poor tiny screamed loudly in pain.

 

Once she felt satisfied with her work, she crouched down, scooping him up in her hand as she simply said in a friendly voice: „Don't worry, it won't hurt for too long~“

 

She then closed her fist around him, crushing what was left of his body for the last few moments as she walked over to the cauldron. She stood in fron of it for a few moments, before dropping him inside.

 

He screamed down the whole way as he dropped into the fluid. He then felt a stinging pain all over his body as he started to melt into the liquid, not even a minute later, his whole body gone into the liquid which soon changed into a shade of dark purple.

 

She smirked, feeling satisfied as she scooped up part of the potion into her vial. Then she turned her head backwards and started to drink the potion. But soon, she stopped, coughing it out, spitting on the floor in disgust. „Eugh! Another failed potion!“

 

She sighed. Soon enough she cast a spell to remove the liquid by levitating the cauldron outside. She brought it over to a nearby tree and poured the liquid down. She raised an eyebrow, hearing strange noises coming from the ground. She shrugged, probably a reaction between the failure of a growth potion and mud. Once empty, she levitated it back inside, this time closing the door as she set out into the woods again, searching for the elusive tinies she needs to create her perfect potion.

 

End Notes:

Thank you for reading! If you enjoyed it, feel free to leave a review. Criticism is appreciated! Just try not to get 'accidentally' stepped on while on your way out~

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=8387