The Package [Female Version] by hexall
Summary:

A young man is kidnapped and forced to serve a cruel and lustful mistress. These may be his last days on Earth, but luck may be on his side for once.


Categories: Vore, Teenager (13-19), Crush, Feet, Insertion, Muscle, Violent Characters: None
Growth: Titan (101 ft. to 500 ft.)
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FF/f, FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes Word count: 8417 Read: 16214 Published: June 13 2019 Updated: June 16 2019

1. Chapter 1 by hexall

2. Chapter 2 by hexall

3. Chapter 3 by hexall

Chapter 1 by hexall
Author's Notes:

This is the female version of the story of the same name, featuring a futanari protagonist.

___

The Package

 

Hayden woke up, struggling to open his eyes. His limbs still tightly tied up with a heavy rope, trying to move only brings him further discomfort. Defeated, he looked around: The room was dimly lit, and a low rumble filled the stale air; he could barely spot the silhouettes of other people in the shadows, bound like him. A door opened. A man entered, carrying a tray. He went from captive to captive, leaving a piece of bread a cup of water near them. Once his job was done, he left the room. Hayden stared his meager meal, suppressed his disgust and forced himself to eat, like he did for the last few days. Being forced to use only is mouth did not make things easy and he ended up wasting quite a lot of water. Still, he felt reasonably satisfied, considered the circumstances.

He tried once again to recall what exactly happened to him. He vaguely remembers walking down a street in the evening, then pain in the back of his head, and then waking up there, in the room he spent the last week in. At least so he thought, he had no idea how long it has been exactly. As for why he had been taken, the possible explanations were not many. In fact, considering the long trip they were on, the reason could only be one. He fell asleep again shortly after, while still ruminating on what the future may hold.

When he finally woke up again, his body was stiff and sore. He probably stayed asleep for a lot longer than usual. Did they spike the last meal? Hayden wondered. While massaging his aching limbs, he suddenly realized he was no longer tied up. In fact, they were no longer in the dark room, but a well lit structure, with brown tinted walls, a high ceiling, and large circular windows about twenty feet from the ground. He suddenly realized: he was inside a carton box. The roof opened. Their new owner looked down on them from high above, smiling. Her shoulder length straight black hair surrounded her beautiful and youthful face. Her bright blue eyes jumped from tiny to tiny, savoring their reactions to her reveal, while a slight smirk took control of her delicate lips. “Good morning, my little morsels” simply said. Her sweet and melodic voice filled Hayden’s ears, while her breath washed over them “unfortunately I have to work this morning, so we won’t get to know each other better just yet” added a few seconds later “But I do want you to help me relax.” She slowly tilted the box, giving them time to adjust themselves in order not to fall. When the box was finally laid on its side, she ordered them to come out.

Her size was finally fully apparent to them, but so overwhelming that they struggled to comprehend the scale of the being they had in front. The hand she used to tilt the box rested on the table surface near them, her fingers were about half as tall as them and almost five times their height in length. Just that hand was large enough to cover the entire group of tiny captives. Hayden did not even try to compare himself to the rest of her immense body, it was just too much for his mind. He did recall reading about the size difference between them and the giantesses. Most of them easily reached 400 feet in height, with some even bigger. To her, they were about a single measly inch tall. No written description, however, could have prepared him to face the real thing, her scale was simply awe inspiring. With a hint of guilt, Hayden found himself admiring her beauty. She had the body of an Olympic athlete, with the lean but powerful muscles of a professional runner, clearly visible even under her green tank top and shorts, leaving little to the imagination. Her arms showcased her muscles with each of her movement, while her modest but perky B cups towered over the minute crowd. Her partially exposed midriff displayed her defined abs, while her shorts were stretched by her powerful thighs.

“Less staring, more moving people. I’ll let you take pictures later” said, instantly snapping the group out of their trance. She gestured towards a glass container, about double the size of their box. It was a cubic habitat of sort, with fully furnished living quarters. It almost looked like a comfortable place, if it wasn’t for the completely transparent walls that left no privacy to its occupants. There was an opening at the bottom, big enough to drive a truck through it, closed by a plastic door. The giantess opened it to let them in. When about ten people were left outside, she suddenly closed the door. “We cannot play, but you can help me relax. Don’t worry, if you behave, none will get hurt” said to the group trapped outside. Hayden shuddered, he was one of the last to enter. The girl commanded them to get on her hand. The terrified group instantly complied. The giantess then moved towards their left, to her bed. There, she let her tiny passengers down, then hopped on.

“So, I’ll start with something simple. I went running today, so my feet need some care. Don’t worry, they don’t stink, I already showered. The last thing I want is tiny vomit on my toes” she said, while she positioned her feet at the sides of the tiny group, soles down. She looked down on them “Well? What are you waiting for? A written permit?”Upon hearing her words, the tiny terrified captives immediately sprinted towards her towering feet. They were barely taller than her big toe, some not even that much. Spurred by her heavy gaze, they started massaging her toes. Seeing her tiny pets at work, she relaxed, then took a large book and a pencil from her nightstand, then started reading, highlight a passage here and there every few minutes.

After almost an hour of foot massage, the group was too tired to continue. They stopped working a few at a time, mentally preparing for the inevitable punishment. To their surprise, however, their overlord did not seem to notice, she was too concentrated on her book. Hayden could barely see what was happening from his position in the container, but he saw them regroup and discuss for a few minutes. Finally, they moved towards the edge of the bed and proceeded to descend, slowing their fall by gripping the strands of fabric of the colossal blanket. Near the end, one of them slipped and fell to his death. The rest of the group rushed to him but it was already too late. Without options, they abandoned their comrade and started sprinting towards the door, directly north from the foot of the bed they were at.

Unbeknownst to them, however, the giantess was about to take a break. Putting down her book, she looked over her feet. Her mouth suddenly twisting in silent anger. Hayden screamed with all his strength, as the others did, but their voice could not reach beyond the thick glass walls, let alone the immense distance that separated them from their unfortunate companions. She looked around and saw the small group running on the floor. She stood up. “You know? I told myself yesterday: Let’s not kill half of them the first day this time, Kalyn! But of course you had to try to escape! Can’t blame you, It’s what I’d do, the problem is that, well, I need to punish you now, and that gets me going! And I really do not have time to waste today!” Said the giantess, taking a single full step towards the fugitives, bringing her colossal body directly above the unfortunate souls. “So, tell you what, I will just kill one of you as punishment for your disobedience, then we will pretend this little episode never happened, all right?” said to none in particular. The captives were far too terrified to even move, let alone reply; and their voices were far too weak to reach her ears.

Her angry expression soon transformed into an excited smirk, despite her obvious attempt at remaining impassive. She slowly lifted one of her slender feet and hovered it over one of the escapees. Her long, delicate toes just inches away from him. Then she slowly lowered it, feeling his minuscule body instantly give in under the incredible weight of her foot. She could not help but bit her lips when she felt his bones breaking. She finally pressed her whole weight on him, instantly pulverizing his body. A quiet moan escaped her lips. She eyed the rest of the group, clenched her hands and took a breath in the vain attempt at calming herself down, but it was already too late: her next breath was one of lust and pleasure. She lifted her foot and admired the red spot under it, she licked the blood off her sole, and smiled, delighted. She looked around for the rest of the group. She stomped one out of existence, with immense glee, then stomped several more in rapid succession. The survivors were repeatedly knocked down by the shock waves she generated with each deadly stomp. Concluded her impromptu massacre, she slipped one of her hands into her panties, while the other went under her top, towards her breasts. She took her time with her next victim, slowly pinning him down with her big toe, rubbing it up and down his helpless body, savoring the vain attempts at freeing himself from her grip. She ever so slowly applied pressure, until all was left was a red spot on the floor.

“Fuck it! I need this now” said. Her voice full of lust and excitement. She took her tank top off, revealing her small but beautiful boobs. She laid herself down on the floor, just over one of the escapees. She felt a shiver travel down her spine when her nipple forced her poor victim against the ground. She bit her lips and pressed down as she felt his body simply collapse under her soft boob. She looked around for another one. The poor soul was trying his hardest to run away, but it was all in vain. The giantess licked her lips, then opened her mouth and moved over him. She delicately closed her lips around his body and sucked him in. She savored her little morsel, then swallowed, purring in satisfaction. The only escapee left was sprinting away. She did not even bother to move, she just gently lowered her index finger over him, pinning him down. “Kiss it” commanded. The panicking man immediately obeyed. She could barely feel his efforts to please her, but it was enough to make an evil smile appear on her lips. “Squish” said, as her finger erased the tiny man from existence with no effort.

She stood up and turned towards the glass container. She seductively took her shorts off, together with her panties, leaving her completely naked in front of her awestruck audience. She approached the container “All right, here’s the deal: I want a dozen tinies out here in the next minute. If you manage to make me come, you will be allowed to live” the fact that she did not mention what losing her game would mean was not lost on her victims. Only a few volunteered. Annoyed, the giantess pushed her hand inside and fished out a few more, showing impressive skill in manipulating beings so much smaller than her without causing injury. Once she reached the number she wanted, she closed the entrance once again. Hayden barely managed to dodge her fingers. She took them to her bed, laid down and unloaded them on her crotch “Now, get me off” ordered.

The dozen sprinted towards her hungry pussy, and started working on her clitoris. The titan moaned, feeling their tiny bodies against her sensitive parts. Several minutes of build-up later, the giantess was clearly near. Her breath became short, her eyes shut, her throat produced a near constant stream of moans and unintelligible words. “Ahhh… Yes, keep fucking going, you insects. Fuck!” said, while she started thrusting her hips upward. In the overwhelming pleasure of her impending orgasm, she completely forgot about her miniature servants and took the matter in her own hands, plunging her fingers inside her vagina. In a few instants more than half the group was dead, crushed by her inner muscles or smeared over her labia. She released a scream of pure carnal pleasure, so strong that even the captives in the glass container had to cover their ears. Her rhythm accelerated, sending the few victims still alive flying to their death, crushed by her violent movements or killed by the fall. Her taut biceps, abs, thighs, all her muscles contracted, showing all of her tremendous power to her terrified audience. Her vagina gripped her fingers, dripping with blood and pussy juices.

The giantess sighed, basking in the afterglow of her orgasm. She looked around to see if anyone survived the onslaught, but not a single soul still stood. She did not seem surprised, in fact she looked rather pleased. With a radiating smile on her lips, she stood up and reached the container, her vagina still dripping on the floor. The captives pushed themselves against the walls opposite of the entrance, utterly terrified. The strong musk of sex penetrated their glass fortress, quickly becoming omnipresent. “Don’t worry, I am not going to kill any more of you. Really, that was awesome, I don’t think I have another one in me even if I tried. But I do need volunteers for clean up duty. Wouldn’t want to see my clothes dirty, would we?” said to her minuscule audience. Once again, however, almost none came out of their own volition. The giantess huffed, then fished a few out until she had again a generous dozen in hand. This time, Hayden was among them.

The colossus made her way to her bed once again, laid down and dumped her volunteers on her defined abs, made ever more evident by the thin layer of sweat covering them. The smell of sex and sweat assaulted Hayden with all its strength, the humid and musky air made breathing a slow and tiring affair, while the heat coming off her skin further sapped his energies, already depleted by weeks of forced immobility. “All right, I want you to clean up my pussy. And I’d advise you to do it quickly” said then added, annoyed by their stillness “Come on, start using your tongues, bugs!” Thrown off their feet by the strength of her outburst, the tiny captives immediately sprinted towards her lethal sexual organ. Their work was overwhelming: the sheer amount of fluids flowing out of her folds, together with the copious amount of blood decorating her inner thighs, was simply a task that their tongues, and stomachs, could not handle. Yet they persevered.

In the mean time, the giantess enjoyed the sensation of their tiny tongues against her skin, their quick nervous steps on her powerful muscles, their desperate efforts to obey her. Hayden was sure she would get bored of watching them stuff her juices down their throat, but it seems she was more than happy to observe every single one of their movements. If anything, she was getting more and more interested. A few minutes passed and it was clear their task was impossible, there was simply too much. Hayden felt absolutely full. The others were not doing much better. He looked at the giantess, expecting to see anger on her face, but instead he saw a pleased smile. More than pleased in fact. She saw Hayden looking at her and licked her lips. Her breathing got deeper. “Oh no” said Hayden.

“Ohhh, you got me excited again! Don’t look at me like that! It’s not my fault your pathetic little bodies feel so good” she giggled “Really it’s your fault for taking this long to finish such a simple task!” She took a deep breath “I hope you all know what I want from you know, right? Or do I have to convince you?” said while menacingly hovering her hand over the unlucky group. They did not need further encouragement. Despite their tired bodies and bloated stomachs, they charged her sex, like their predecessors did, and got to work.

The heat radiating from her now became more and more extreme as her arousal grew. He could feel her heartbeat speed up. The smell of sex and sweat became ever more overpowering, but he held on and started working the sensible skin of her exposed clitoris. Her pussy dripping again, erasing all of the progress they have made. Her sweat and girlcum covered skin was slippery, it was not easy to maintain a solid grip, yet Hayden somehow held on, doing his best to please the titanic girl. Judging by her moaning he and the rest were doing a pretty good job.

“Fuck that feels good! Keep fucking going!” she shouted, while her body started moving on its own, prey of the intense pleasure cursing through her. It was clear she would not keep still for much longer. And in fact just seconds later, her hands came and the slaughter began. Even with the knowledge that this would happen, many instantly died without even having the chance to avoid her deadly fingers. The few that managed to dodge in time frantically searched for something to hold on to, but she was shaved clean, there was nothing to hold on to or hide behind: they were at her mercy.Hayden desperately sprinted away from her sex, towards the immense valley of her toned stomach. And then her orgasm came. And when it did, she contracted her powerful abs and thrust into the air, sending Hayden flying. He immediately fell unconscious.

He woke up moments later, between her boobs. Pain all over his body. He slowly stood up. “Well, shit. One of you actually survived. That’s a first” said the titan, directly looking at him “You just broke a perfect record of total annihilation. That’s… annoying, but I am a woman of my word, so you get to live, tiny. Congratulations.”

Chapter 2 by hexall

After the nightmare was finally over, the giantess brought Hayden back to the container and went to shower, then began studying again. She did not acknowledge the inhabitants of the habitat for the rest of the day. The survivors finally had a moment to relax and recover. A few of them tried to organize the decimated group, some even spoke of planning an escape, but most were too shocked or terrified to even entertain the idea. After just an hour from the massacre, silence returned to dominate the glass structure.


Confusion, that is all he felt. Not terror, joy, disgust, relief… just confusion. His brain simply had too much to process. All the horror that day brought floated through his mind, without weight or meaning to anchor it down. The only thought that he could grasp was that he survived. Somehow. That was enough for him in that moment. He threw himself on one of the beds the habitation contained. He wanted to get some rest while this apathetic state lasted.


Luckily for Hayden, their overlord was not a morning person, so he was able to get a good night of sleep. His clothes dried during the night, though they were still pretty dirty. At least he did not stink that much anymore. The giantess finally woke up, took a look at the clock and cursed. She quickly dressed and left the bedroom in a hurry. Only several hours later, they would see their owner again. When she finally came back, tired. She took off her black shirt and jeans to wear the same tank top and shorts of the day before, then took a small bag from her backpack and dumped the content in what looked like a built in dispenser on the side of the glass habitat. “In case your tiny brains are not big enough to understand what it is: it’s food. Eat. It’s an order” yet her little slaves were slow to obey. She shrugged “whatever” then left the room.


She came back half an hour later and approached the container. The diminished group immobilized, then when she opened the entrance bolted away as far as it could. Annoyed, the giantess realized she could not reach anyone but a few. She sighed “You really think behaving like this will change something? You’re just pissing me off” said, then unlocked several bolts around the roof of the container and lifted it. A few screams rose from the panicking crowd. She took her usual dozen, reducing the group to half the number it had just the morning before. Hayden was the last one she took out of the habitat.


As before, she dropped them on the bed, near her feet. She laid prone, took her book out and started working. “I imagine it is clear what I want, right?” said, not even looking at them. She wiggled her toes, expectantly. They immediately obeyed, climbing her sole.Hayden did not have a foot fetish, but he had to admit that, like the rest of her, even her feet were beautiful: Long, slender, elegant, immaculate, with a deep black nail polish. Even her little toes were far longer than the tallest of them. Hayden had no doubt all their combined strength would not be enough to arm wrestle a single one of them. Yet, here he was, pushing with all its strength against her sole, trying to relax muscles several order of magnitudes bigger than him. He hoped the occasional scrunching of her toes was a sign of approval, though he honestly doubted she could actually feel them. As the day before, the massage session lasted hours and their owner never once glanced at them, but they never left their feet, and took as few pauses as they could, wary of the consequences.


A knock broke the silence of the room. Someone was at the door. The giantess tilted her feet, letting her tiny masseurs slide off her soles, then retracted her feet with expert precision, so to avoid crushing any of them. She stood up and went to open the door.


“Did you get them? Did you?” asked a new voice, clearly female, of a higher pitch than their owner.


“Yes I did, Laura. I did. I also did tell you to come later.”


“I’m sorry! But I was too excited!” said the mysterious stranger. Their giantess let her in and she immediately rushed the glass container.


She was a lot shorter than their owner, by almost a full head. She had a lithe, delicate build; long, blond, slightly curly air; big, bright brown eyes, darting from tiny to tiny with glee. Her thin figure highlighted her assets: her breast was quite generous, easily bigger than their overlord, and her bubble butt was just as impressive, though it lacked the perky, taut look of their dark haired titan.


“They’re not that many! Wait… Did you play with them without me again?” said, more disappointed than angry.


“So what? They’re mine” answered the taller giantess.


“Aww you know I cannot get any…” replied. Their owner rolled her eyes. “You’re right, of course. They’re yours” she paused “Can I play with them now?”


Their owner smiled wickedly “I told you we will play later. I need to work now.”


“Pretty please!” said the blonde, kneeling before her taller counterpart.


“I don’t know… You would have to make it worth my while” said, with a wicked smile on her lips.


“I will, I will. Please Kalyn!”


The taller giantess moved one of her feet forward.


“Wrong word.”


The blonde girl bent down and kissed her foot. “Please mistress!” said. She kept kissing again and again, until their owner moved again. Kayln, he already forgot her name, realized Hayden.


“All right, you convinced me” said Kalyn. She sat on the bed and scooped up her group of foot slaves. “We will use only these guys today, all right?”


She carefully plucked her playthings one by one, and nudged them between her toes “Last one still standing gets to live” said to her tiny captives. She wiggled her toes, unknowingly bruising a fair few of them.


“Now, my little sweet Laura, I want you to worship your mistress.”


The blonde giantess did not wait any further. She took her mistress’ left leg in her hands and began to sensually lick her sole, slowly running her tongue over her wrinkles. The of the shorter giantess The new arrival was enjoying her task immensely, as her quickening breath and red cheeks showed. Surely more than the panicking toe prisoners. Soon enough, she sneaked her hand down her panties, while a pleasure filled moan escaped her lips.


After having thoroughly bathed her sole with her tongue, she moved to her toes. She gently took her big toe in her mouth and sucked. Almost instantly, the tinies stuck there got sucked into her cavernous mouth, and trashed around by her all mighty tongue. After servicing her toe, she went to the next, abandoning herself to the thrill brought by the tiny lives struggling in her mouth, and the bliss of pleasuring her mistress.


Soon enough, her left foot was completely covered in her saliva, and emptied of tinies. The dark haired giantess bent down and lifted the chin of the blonde one. Obediently, she opened her mouth and showed its content: half a dozen of little morsels desperately fighting against her tongue and the rising tide of saliva.


“Good girl” said their overlord. She kissed the blonde’s forehead, sending a shiver down her spine “But you are not finished. Don’t swallow them yet.”


Laura nodded, then lifted her right leg and started worshiping her other foot, taking her time with the sole, savoring every wrinkle, lovingly sucking each and every toe, sensually sucking in every tiny captured by her lips.


“Stop” said finally the taller giantess “That’s the only I feel. We have a winner” said, and took the survivor off her toes, away from the hungry mouth of her servant. As she brought him near her face, she gasped, then smiled “You lucky motherfucker!” said, recognizing Hayden’s battered form.


She bit her lips, then gently deposited him onto her hard abs, then gently pushed the other giantess against her crotch. The blonde did not make her wait and immediately started passionately servicing her, caressing with her tongue her reddened pussy. She gently licked and kissed her clitoris, causing her mistress to gasp in pleasure. Her mouth, overfilled with more than a dozen tinies, was flooded with her juices. Hayden quickly found himself fighting for his life, as with each moan and breath of pleasure, her powerful muscles threatened to crush one of his limbs or send him flying. After a minute of oral worship, Kalyn, completely enraptured by her pleasure, took the blonde’s head in her hands and started roughly rubbing her crutch against the face of her friend The shorter giantess plunged both of her hands in her own dripping pussy. Hayden finally lost his grip and was sent flying forward, landing on the blonde's nose.


“Fuck! I’m coming. Fuck!” shouted the giantess. Her powerful abs contracted, her biceps and thighs inflated, her mouth locked into a silent scream, as pleasure rushed through her veins. Shivering, she took a few seconds to recover from her orgasm, then took a deep breath and looked down on her lover, who immediately opened her mouth, overflowing with her juices, saliva and the corpses of her captives. She closed her mouth and audibly swallowed, displaying her mouth again afterwards, this time completely empty.


“Good girl. Good girl” said the dark haired giantess, caressing her “I see you had some fun too” added, seeing the blonde taking out her hands from her panties, soaked with her juices.


The shorter girl smiled, a worshipful look in her eyes. She then looked at her nose, and took the tiny that landed there between her fingers. She licked him, then opened her mouth.


“No” said the taller giantess, stopping her from dropping the tiny on her waiting tongue “leave him to me.” The blonde promptly complied.


“I think it’s time to take this to the next step, don’t you think?” said Kalyn, while she deposited Hayden on her nightstand. Laura giggled as she felt the powerful arms of her mistress lifting her up and laying her down on the bed.


The taller titan stripped her, then grasped her delicious tits, while she kissed her left nipple. The blonde bit her lips and closed her eyes, savoring the sensation. The dark haired beauty then took the tiny survivor again, and dropped him on the nipple left unattended. She gave Hayden an expectant look: the tiny man immediately started worshiping the huge nipple in front of him, as tall as his belly button. The mistress leaned forward and whispered something to her blonde, then stood up and fished some more victims from the glass container. Meanwhile the laying giantess observed the tiny man on her nipple, with excitement in her eyes and lust in her breath.


The dark haired beauty came back, carrying more tinies in one hand and a strapless dildo in the other.


“Are you ready for the main course, my little Laura?” asked. The blonde weakly nodded.


Their mistress unloaded her tiny cargo on the flat, soft stomach of her friend, and then slowly inserted the strapless strap-on dildo into her vagina. Finally she took one tiny, carefully rubbed him around her folds, eliciting a gasp from her sweet friend. She pushed him inside, gently. As she took her finger off, the blonde exclaimed: “Oh he’s a lively one, mistress. He’s squirming so much. Please, more!”


And more she got. Their overlord took two more and fed them to her ravenous pussy. Then two more and two more still. The blonde was shivering with pleasure, each new life pushed inside her sent shivers down her spine, that felt like pure electricity. But her mistress was not done, she loved feeling her little blonde pet vibrating with pleasure under her, so she pushed the rest of the group in at once. 6 more tinies sacrificed to please her cunt, her desperate struggle to escape further heightening her bliss.


“Christ, so many! Mistress I need you inside me now. I want to feel them pop inside me!”


“Do you? Do you want it?” said the dark haired giantess, gently teasing the clitoris of her overstimulated friend.


“Please, mistress. Let me feel that cock inside me. Please!”


“Oh, I like it when you beg. Beg more, beg for me to fuck you. Beg for me to crush those insects inside your pussy!”


“I beg you. I need it now. Please! I beg you, fuck me!” shouted the little blonde, grinding her pussy against the plastic phallus of her mistress. She did not answer, instead she grabbed her hips and pushed inside. The blonde’s mouth opened wide, while her vagina stretched around the dildo. Powerful pulses of pleasure shook her with each inch of progress her mistress made, bulldozing the bodies of the tinies inside her.


After her slow advance, she was finally at her final inch. With a last thrust, she got completely in, crushing the few survivors still intact inside her. The blonde giantess felt her pussy clench around the mighty rubber shaft, as her first orgasm invaded her mind. Yet it was far from over, as her mistress started thrusting rhythmically into her.


“You little cunt already came” said her mistress, breathing heavily “don’t think for a second this will go unpunished.”


Picking up speed, she pushed into her overflowing vagina with greater strength, while Hayden desperately held on the blonde’s nipple. After another minute of hard penetration, the shorter giantess came again, arching her back as her pleasure centers exploded. Her mistress did not seem to notice, her face a mask of pure pleasure and determination, as her own sensitive parts were stimulated by the sex toy.


Another minute of thrusting later, she screamed: “Shit, fuck! I’m coming!” as her hard body tensed for several longs seconds, immobilized by the extreme pleasure battering down her brain. She finally collapse onto her friend, a shivering, sweaty mess. For several minutes, the room was filled with nothing more than the sound of heavy breathing. Finally, the dark haired giantess removed their rubber toy from their quivering sexes.


The blonde eventually spoke: “mistress, that was perfect.” Kalyn smiled, then put a finger on the blonde’s lips “Shhh, you still need to get punished remember?” The smaller giantess’ giggled “yes mistress. What do you want me to do?”


The dark haired titan looked around, thinking. She spotted Hayden, still gripping the nipple of her friend with all the strength he could muster. In that moment, she come up with the perfect punishment for her fuck-buddy.


“I want you to blow him” simply said.


The blonde looked confused “What?”


“Do I need to repeat myself?” said Kalyn, irritated.


“No, mistress. I’m just surprised.”


“Then get going” said as she handed her the tiny man.


Hayden was more than a little terrified: that girl could easily kill him just by breathing too hard in his general direction. Having his private parts anywhere near her was not a pleasant thought, but he could do absolutely nothing to stop her. Laura’s tongue probed him. Her organ was almost as thick as he was tall and several times longer. She carefully started licking his crotch, then laid him on her soft, red lips, keeping him still with her fingers. Despite the terror he felt, his dick reacted to the stimulation and he found himself enjoying the delicate movement of her tongue on his body. After just a minute, he felt his orgasm coming. He involuntary started thrusting his hips against her lips. Finally, his body trembled as he came.


“I think he is done” said the dark haired colossus.


“Oh, I couldn’t taste him. I was actually getting curious” said the blonde titan, lifting him up. “Well, I hope you liked it, tiny. That was more fun than I expected.”


Kalyn caressed her head and planted a delicate kiss on her lips.“Oh, you cock sucker you.” She then looked at Hayden “Let’s put you back in your home, all right?” said, in a surprisingly sweet voice. Once that was done, she went back to her friend “Let’s go shower. We still have some time to study, and you promised me you would help with algebra.”


“Oh, I was hoping you forgot about that. Do we really have to? It takes forever to get some math through your thick skull.”


“Drop the sass, tiny-cocksucker, or I’ll fuck it out of you” said Kalyn.


“Uh, I wouldn’t mind that” said Laura, as she joined her friend at door, after quickly recovering her clothes from the floor.

Chapter 3 by hexall

Kalyn walked into the store. The sign proudly displaying a series of stylized tinies in the hands of a giantess. The middle aged owner of the store immediately recognized her “Hello there, Kalyn. What can I do for you?”


She smiled “Hi, Mrs Markell. I wanted to get another box.”


The woman adjusted her glasses “All right, same size as the last one?”


“Yes please. Oh, it’s a gift. For my friend’s birthday.”


The older woman chuckled “All right. Want me to prepare a gift package then?”


“Yes, thank you” said. The the woman nodded and started working on her request.


In the mean time, Kalyn looked around the store, where item of all kind were displayed, from luxury habitats to beauty products for tinies. An item in the accessories section attracted her gaze: TinyEar, the auditory enhancer was its name. She took one and brought it in front of the store owner “Is this that new gadget that allows to hear tinies without having microphones set up for them? Does it actually work?”


“It sure does. It made my life a lot easier. In fact I am using one right now” said, pointing to her ear “It has some kinks that need fixing, but it’s miles easier to use than the alternative.”


Kalyn took a look at her wallet. The money from her last wage was rapidly dwindling, but she had just enough “I’ll take it.”


“All right. I’m almost done here. The package should arrive in 2-3 days. Can you give me the address of your friend?”


“Sure.”


When she arrived home, she immediately went to her room, eager to try out her new purchase. After changing her clothes, she went to the habitat and commanded “All right, I want the winner out here.”


After a moment of hesitation, the tiny approached the entrance, Kalyn carefully took him between her fingers and brought him to her desk, where she dropped him off. She then sat down and took out her TinyEar. “I hope this thing works” said, while turning it on “So, say something.”


“H-Hello?” a feeble but clear voice reached her ears. A deep masculine voice, the first she ever heard in person.


Kalyn grinned “It works! So, nice to meet you, Winner.”


“Y-you too” finally answered after some hesitation.


Kalyn lowered her head onto the desk, to take a closer look at the tiny: He looked a bit older than her, probably college age, a lanky build with not much fat or muscle on his bones, light brown ruffled hair, and just a hint of facial hair. She had to admit he was kind of cute.


“What’s your name?”


“Hayden” answered, with a slighter calmer tone, but still clearly on edge. She could not blame him, her toys did not last long and he had more than one occasion to personally witness why. If anything, she was surprised he managed to talk to her at all.


“All right, Hayden the winner. What’s it like being so small?”


The tiny took several seconds to answer “Ehh... scary? What is like being so big?”


Kalyn chuckled “Fair enough. You win this one. So, tell me, Winner, how did you end up part of a pet package? Orphanage? Debt? Criminal punishment? Illegal farm?”


“I-I was kidnapped.”


She raised an eyebrow, that was one answer she did not expect. "Really? You mean you lost your giantess and someone else claimed you? Well, that sucks. But don’t think I’m going to help you get back though, I spent half my paycheck on you guys.”


“No, I was assaulted while going home from work.”


That was even weirder. “Work? What kind of work would leave you without someone to watch over you?”


“Well, I am, I was, a junior technician at the Severna mega factory, in the Free North States” said, with a clear hint of sadness in his voice.


Her jaw dropped “No shit, you’re from a free tiny country? Are you serious?”


“Why would I tell such a lie?” said the tiny, trying to sound calm.


He had a point, which made Kalyn worry. Could she get in trouble because of him? Her rational mind told her to play it safe and erase all traces of his passage from her room, yet… will she ever get another occasion to meet someone from the tiny lands? “That’s pretty fucking illegal, if you are not aware. How the hell did you end up in Mrs Markell’s shop?”


“Who? In any case, I have no idea. I only remember being tied up in a dark room filled with people. Honestly, I don’t even know if the others in the glass house are the same group I have traveled with.”


“Shit. Well that was quite the unexpected journey I imagine. To think you traveled several thousands of kilometers just to be sold as sex toy” She giggled “Well, look at the bright side: at least you ended up with a beautiful gal like me. Imagine if you got in the hands of an old hag?”


She could see a faint smile on his lips “Indeed.”


“Oh, so you think I’m pretty?” said, teasing him.


“I-well, I can hardly deny it” he said, clearly worried to have fallen for some kind of trick.


Her hearty laugh made the tiny jump in surprise “All right all right. Well then, Winner, how are the free tiny lands?”


“I don’t know how to answer that. Not too different from here, I guess? You wake up, go to work, get home, enjoy your free hour and then go to sleep.”


“Oh come on, you cannot really tell me anything else about the mystical lands that managed to hand us giantesses our asses? You have no idea what kind of rumors circulate about you guys. Like you have immortal warriors that don’t die even if you squish them, that you can brainwash giantesses to make them fight for your side, that you have a virus that can shrink giantesses down to tiny size... and those are only the ones I can think of right now.”


“Well those are ridiculous, if we could do that we would have easily won the war, don’t you think?”


Kalyn nodded in acknowledgement "We sure are full of surprises, Winner” she took a look at the clock “but now it’s time to suffer through my math homework. Jump on” said, as she brought her hand near him. He promptly obeyed, yet while she was bringing him to the glass container, he kept fidgeting, nervous.


“You ok, Winner?”


The tiny froze, then spoke up “I-I can help!” Kalyn raised her eyebrows “With math! I have an engineering degree.”


“Oh. That …. would actually be helpful. I don’t have Laura today” said Kalyn “All right, why not?”


She turned around and brought him back to the desk, then took out her books and started working, while her tiny tutor observed.


The hours passed and Winner proved to be a patient and gentle teacher, a far cry from her sassy blonde friend. She was pleasantly surprised, though he was probably just trying not to piss her off. Still, with his help, she got through her homework in no time.


“Ahhhh, we’re done. My brain is boiling, how could you possibly decide to dedicate your life to math is beyond me.”


“Oh come on, it’s not that hard.”


“Say that again and I’ll drown you in my cum” said. Immediately Winner took a step back, trembling.


She rolled her eyes “I was joking! I didn’t really mean it.” He relaxed, a little.


Kalyn took him in the palm or her hand and smiled “Well, I’d say your performance today earned you a reward.


“What kind of reward?” asked the tiny, very aware of her approaching fingers.


“The good kind” answered. She delicately positioned him on his back, legs spread, and very gently covered his crotch with the tip of her index finger. Her digit was wider than his minuscule body, so she had to be very careful, especially considering it was the first time she did something like that. As she rolled her finger in a circular motion around his crotch, she could feel his member stirring. She smiled, pleased, as the weak, soft moans of the tiny reached her ear. After a minute of massage, she felt a slight hint of wetness under her finger. She raised her digit. She could barely see his load, a microscopic spot at the center of her pad.


She brought her finger to her mouth and licked it sensually. Laura was right, she thought disappointed, she really could not taste anything. Still, the act itself was strangely arousing. She put her finger in her mouth and sucked on it for a few seconds, then popped it out, completely coated with her saliva. “Did you enjoy your gift, Winner?” Said as she laid her finger back on him “Y-Yes” answered, in a delightful mix of pleasure and terror. A grin appeared on her lips, while she enjoyed manipulating her tiny captive with her finger, covering him with what must have been his body weight in saliva. “Then I think you should thank my finger, then. Kiss it” said. The tiny hesitated, but did not wait long and kissed the tip of her digit. “Oh, you little dirty thing.”


She took her finger off him “Well, thanks to you, I can get to the gym right now” she looked at the glass container “But first I need my proteins.”


She took Hayden to the bed and left him there, then went to the container and took out the few survivors left, 17 in total. She placed them down on the ground a few feet away from the bed, then laid down prone. “All right, if you manage to reach the bed before I catch you, you’re safe. I’ll give you a few seconds of head start. Now go” said, as she closed her eyes. Immediately the terrorized group bolted towards her bed.


She mentally counted to ten, then opened her eyes. The slowest of the group did not get far, she barely had to move to get over them. She slowly opened her mouth, took one, then another, then another. Immediately her victims tried to crawl out of her mouth. Their squirming felt incredible. Their minuscule bodies so easily trashed around by her tongue. Already she could feel her member stirring.


She swallowed, and sighed in satisfaction. Then crawled forward, her shadow slowly creeping up on the tinies in front of her. She easily slurped a few more, their bodies delightfully struggling down her throat. By now she could feel the wetness of her pussy.


She crawled forward again, another fell into her mouth, but she decided not to swallow yet. Another one joined him soon after, then more and more. With her growing lust, she could not bear to play her game anymore and rushed to catch the few stragglers left. Feeling the quivering mass in her mouth, she moved towards hayden, her hand working her excited womanhood. She opened her mouth and showed her Winner his companions. Her cheeks were red with lust. She got closer and closer to climax. She moved towards Hayden, washing him with her hot, short breath. He was too terrified to even move. At just an inch from his minuscule body, she shut her mouth, took him between her fingers and pushed him against her throat, forcing him to feel her swallowing every tiny. She moaned in pleasure with each new victim arriving at her waiting stomach. As the last one came through, she let her Winner go, and gasped in pleasure as she felt her excitement reaching breaking point. She furiously pumped her fingers in her vagina until her orgasm came. A blissful gasp escaped her lips and threw Hayden off his feet.


Recovering her breath, she looked at her tiny. She smiled at him, then opened her mouth and remained like that over him for a few seconds, until she extended her tongue to give him a sensual lick. She giggled, then took him to the glass container. Finally, she cleaned herself up and left the room.


 ---


Two days have passed since that afternoon and his owner did not even glace at him in that time. In fact they did not have any other interaction outside of her refilling the habitat’s food and water reserves.


The structure was completely empty, save for him. At first, the silence was oppressing, but he eventually came to appreciate the quiet after the tempest of the previous days, which helped him deal with the storm of emotions he felt inside of him. He witnessed the death of so many in his time there, but for some reason, he could not recall even a single one of their faces. He felt strangely indifferent to them. No, not indifferent, numbed. The opposite could be said for what he felt for his owner: he could describe her with many colorful ways, but to his own surprise not only negative ones.


Suddenly the door opened and his statuesque overlord came in. She took a glace at his habitat and sighed, then put her hearing device on and took him out.


“So… I guess you’re wondering why I left you there without saying anything” said, her head resting on her hands “Well, I had to think a bit. You see, I realized something the other day. You remember my pre-workout protein shake I imagine?” Asked with a smile “I had full intention to eat you as well, yet when it came the moment, I couldn’t. No, that is not exactly true, I didn’t want to. And, honestly, that was a pretty weird realization. I guess I like having you around, and believe me I am not saying that lightly, I spent these two days thinking of what to do with you.”


She straightened up “So, Winner, what I’m trying to say is that I no longer consider you one of my toys, but something else. A pet I guess? That would be the best description.” She smiled “And now that I finally accepted the fact that I do want you as a pet, we can have some fun, not necessarily of the sexual kind.” She pointed a finger at him “But do not think for a second I will stop playing with tinies only because I like you all right? In fact, I’d like you to be more involved in my… sexy time with them.” She retracted her finger “So, you in or what?”


Hayden staggered back. His brain trying to process what he just heard. After a few seconds of indecision, he realized the answer could only be one, he didn’t want to die after all.


As he was about to answer, her phone rang. She took it out and grinned “Oh, looks like we’re going outside together today, my pet” said as she showed him the gigantic screen of her cellphone.


It was showing the last three messages of Laura, the blonde friend:


“A package just arrived. Did you send it? Is it my present? Oh that’s so sweet of you.


A full box of tinies! Are you mad? This must have cost you a ton!


When can you come over? I need to thank you. Personally.”


 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=8383