The Intern by Javert
Summary:

A knockout intern develops an obsession for her superior, and she always gets what she wants. 


Categories: Slow Size Change, Giantess, Body Exploration, Butt, Feet, Footwear, Gentle, Growing Woman, Humiliation, Insertion, Mouth Play, Unaware, Adventure, Breasts, Crush, Entrapment, Instant Size Change, Lesbians, Muscle, Odor Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.), Brobdnignagian (51 ft. to 100 ft.), Giant (31 ft. to 50 ft.), Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.), Mini GTS (16-30ft)
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.), Dwarf (3 ft. to 5 ft.), Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.), Munchkin (2.9 ft. to 1 ft.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FF/f, FF/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 9 Completed: No Word count: 16942 Read: 100542 Published: May 06 2019 Updated: May 23 2019

1. Chapter 1 - The New Girl by Javert

2. Chapter 2 - Sleeping Bag by Javert

3. Chapter 3 - Dream Big Dreams by Javert

4. Chapter 4 - Ensnared by Javert

5. Chapter 5 - Foot Jobs by Javert

6. Chapter 6 - Icing on the Cake by Javert

7. Chapter 7 - Elektra by Javert

8. Chapter 8 - Bathtime by Javert

9. Chapter 9 - Welcome Home by Javert

Chapter 1 - The New Girl by Javert

Jack sipped his coffee and gazed out his office window. Across company campus, he could see them. The new arrivals. Summer interns. He smiled, taking another sip. This was his favorite time of year. Interns would flock from across the world to work at the Edwards Institute each summer. A good many of them were women in their sexual primes, but most of whom would be single. Jack twirled his pen as he considered why that is. These are highly ambitious girls who won't be slowed down by a man anytime soon, he figured. Only the best and the brightest work here, after all.

Despite being a fairly handsome guy, Jack found himself in his late-30s, still single. He didn't date coworkers. That only leads to trouble, he often told himself. And besides, he didn't much care for the company women. They were just as humorless and un-fun as the company men. Worse still, employees of the Edwards Institute made up so much of the local population that finding an available woman who didn't work for Edwards almost never happens. And he was shy. A bit small for a man. Awkward around women, not enough to be creepy but not enough to be endearing either. He was a prolific academic, but not much of a people person. Sitting at his desk, he took inventory of himself, his life, his loneliness, and his smile was gone. Looking out the window, at the most desirable - and available - girls on the planet, he sighed, knowing he lacked the courage or the skills to pick one up.

There was a knock at his door. "Come in," Jack said, surprised by the interruption. His administrative assistant, Janice, walked in. Beside her was one of the most stunning girls Jack had ever seen. She looked to be maybe 20. Young, but there was a sharp intellect in her sky blue eyes. She carried herself with such poise and confidence, Jack thought. She wore a short skirt that hugged her athletic, curved hips tightly. Curly blond locks bobbed about her shoulders as she walked in. Jack's eyes drifted downward, unable to resist inspection of her long, toned legs. Pink toenails teased him from within her high-heeled mules. 

He lingered about a second too long on those toes. His eyes darted back up to a more appropriate level, meeting hers directly. The girl smiled coolly. He was caught checking her out, but she just smiled back, completely without judgment. She must be used to the attention, she probably even enjoys it, he thought. 

"Jack, this is Olivia," the secretary said. "She's a new intern here to see you."

Jack stood up and crossed the room to shake hands. Now closer to the intern, he noticed that he had to look slightly up to maintain eye contact. She's tall too. Beautiful, smart, and physically intimidating to boot. Fuck. He'd never felt quite so captivated by any one person in his life, and she hadn't even spoken yet. His face started to feel warm. "Pleased to meet you," he said, trying to sound professional. He probably sounded like an idiot. They shook hands. Hers were soft and warm, and he only broke eye contact with her to examine how much bigger her hands were than his. He couldn't help but feel a tiny bit inferior to this young woman he'd just barely met. 

It took a second to realize just how jovial and enthusiastic her handshake was in return. Jack looked back at her face, and was met with a bright, exuberant smile. "I'm so honored to meet you, Dr. Perry," the girl said. "I'm a really big fan of your work!"

"Y-you know my work?" Jack said, trying desperately to be cool but starting to blush like a moron.

"Of course! My favorite class in school was Wave Dynamics of the E Reactor! It's like, a whole course based on your work!" Her smile grew even wider, but she wasn't nervous at all. Her piercing blue eyes just beamed with confidence. "I've read so many of your papers you may as well have just been my personal professor!"

Recognizing the other two were "having a moment," the secretary quietly stepped out of the room.

"Wave Dynamics is pretty difficult theoretical work," Jack said, impressed. "Is that what you'll be working on this summer?"

"Nope, I'm one of the growth interns!" she responded with glee.

Jack felt his heart try to beat its way out of his chest. Growth internships at the Edwards Institute for Macro Science were perhaps the most prestigious opportunities available to aspiring engineers; particularly young women. Girls in their early 20's were almost always physically the best-suited candidates for the job. Women, being typically lighter and more compact than their male counterparts, were highly desirable for participation in this program.

Highly desirable indeed, thought Jack. The physical requirements of the internship program practically guaranteed a new flock of fit, attractive, and intelligent 20-somethings each summer. For the next three months, each of them will be doing hard work, physically and mentally. The interns will be charged with performing the annual maintenance of the Edwards Reactor, a massive, experimental power source best maintained by massive, but nimble people. Olivia and about a dozen other girls would spend the summer vastly enlarged to different sizes to perform this difficult but necessary work. He'd never even spoken to a girl in that program, let alone have one in his office.

"Olivia, that's... That's a very exclusive internship," Jack said, genuinely impressed. "Whatever got you interested in... um.." Jack looked down. They were still shaking hands. He gently slid his free of hers. "Oops, sorry," he said, unsure who was holding onto that handshake more.

"It was really nice to meet you Dr. Perry," she said, sweetly. "I really do need to get back to orientation. I just wanted to meet you since..." She started rummaging through her purse, withdrawing a pen and a book. It was titled "The Next Big Thing." He recognized it immediately. It was a popular science book he wrote a few years back about the E Reactor. "Could you?" she smiled, opening the book and handing him the pen.

"Oh! Of course!" Jack said, pausing to think, then nervously writing an inscription followed by his signature on the front page. He'd never been asked for an autograph before. He was considered by many to be an up-and-coming physicist, but hardly a celebrity.

Olivia read the inscription and smiled with total satisfaction. "To Olivia, the next big thing!" followed by a very sloppy "Jack Perry." She thanked him, shook his hand again, and walked out the door. Jack was very pleased with himself. He'd never met a fan of his work before. Especially not one as dropdead gorgeous as this young woman. He admired her, as she walked away, watching her feet as they flopped against her mules. Soft, golden arches. He scanned upward, seeing her tight ass as it swayed and flexed under the skirt. 

His eyes flitted upwards, and met hers one final time, as she looked over one shoulder back at him. He'd been caught once again. But she maintained a cool smile, turned her head forwards, and sauntered nonchalantly down the hall. She waved him goodbye, with one lazily dangling hand, before she turned the corner and walked out of sight. 

Chapter 2 - Sleeping Bag by Javert

"Heyyyy!" a friendly voice shouted at Jack from across the parking lot. Thermos in hand, he stepped out of his truck, only to be greeted by Olivia. She was wearing tight yellow shorts and a white tee. Hot pink jogging socks peaked out from her jogging shoes. Certainly not work appropriate attire, Jack thought. She looked more prepared to hit the gym. She even had a gym bag strapped over one shoulder.

Jack hadn't seen her for over a week. Periodically, he gazed out his office window in search of her. Pursuing interns is bad for business, he often reminded himself. It's a good way to land in HR Hell, but since they'd first met he found himself rather captivated by her. 

"Oh hey, good morning," he said awkwardly, heart fluttering as he met her gaze. "How's your orientation going?"

"Really good! Today's the big day too!" She was practically glowing with pride, but lost her train of thought. "Is that your truck?"

"Yes. Yeah, it's uh, pretty old," he said, patting the door affectionately, "but-"

"It's really cute!" she said, cutting him off. She looked it over thoroughly, as if to glean any details she could about the man.

Jack tried to steer her attention away from the pile of fast food bags on his front passenger seat. "Yeah. You said something about a big day?"

"Oh!" Olivia said, regaining her train of thought. "They're going to put us to work on the reactor!" she said, pointing over her shoulder to the Edwards Reactor Building.

The building was monolithic, both to support the reactor, and also its occupants. Even outside the building there were picnic tables of various giant sizes. Normal-sized people were not allowed within most areas of the building, to keep them separate from the enlarged maintenance workers. Most of all, men were highly discouraged from entering. The all-female workforce inside were often scantily-clad in sports bras and shorts to keep cool. Environmental controls did their best to keep temperatures in the building down, but could only do so much against the heat radiating off the girls' colossal bodies. There was a time when men were allowed to enter, but after a dozen sexual harassment suits and a male employee getting his leg broken under the foot of a giant-sized 19-year-old intern he was chasing, HR laid down the law. No more boys in the building, earning it the nickname: The Girls Locker Room. Dr. Perry was taking a risk just parking near the building. He certainly had no business being down here, but he couldn't help himself. After a week without seeing Olivia, he knew this was the only place he even had a chance to bump into her.

"I'm gonna be huuuuge, Dr. Perry!" she said, moving her palms further and further apart for effect. "The next big thing, you might even say!"

"Just don't let it go to your head," he joked.

She smiled and looked at him conspiratorially. "Oh don't worry, I won't forget the little people in my life." She turned around and walked off, her ass swaying suggestively under those tight shorts. She didn't even bother to look back over her shoulder this time. She knew he was staring, and he knew that she knew. He was hopelessly trapped in her orbit now.

He spent most of the day in meetings, lost in thoughts about this girl, knowing that she would be spending the day as a titan. He might have a chance to catch this spectacle at lunch, if the giant girls chose to eat outside, but it wouldn't be today. He was trapped in a windowless, godless conference room. At the end of the day, she'd be reduced to her normal size. He might have a chance to catch her then, in the parking lot as they both leave work for the day. This brought him a little hope, which was soon dashed when the clock hit "5" and the meeting presenter announced he still had "just a few" more slides to go through. Goddammit.

He didn't leave work until 6:15. Walking back to his truck, his shoulders drooped in defeat. The girl would already be gone for the day. Maybe tomorrow he would see her. He walked across the empty parking lot, eyes scanning for any sign of her, however unlikely. Nothing. He got in his truck, about to turn the ignition, when he saw something out of place in his rear view mirror. Curiously, someone had left what appeared to be a blanket or a towel in his truck bed. He got out to inspect it. It was much bigger than what he expected, and resembled more of an over-sized sleeping bag than a blanket. It was hot pink. "What on Earth?" he said, grabbing the fabric to remove it from his truck bed. It was damp, and it smelled like-

Sweat. Foot sweat. It was one of Olivia's socks, and it was almost big enough that he could drive his truck into it if he tried. She must have draped it over the vehicle before being reduced to normal size for the day. Like a goddess, reaching down from the heavens, and bestowing a gift upon the mortal man. But also not unlike an animal marking its territory. Either way, the message was clear: you are mine. Jack had never felt so aroused in his life. His hands were quivering with adrenaline.

He raced home, carried the sock inside, closed all the blinds and curtains, and laid the massive sock over a coffee table. "God it's big!" he gasped. He grabbed the still-moist fabric and buried his face in it, inhaling her musk. Was she teasing him or did she have him pegged as some sexual deviant with a kink for feet? He inhaled again.

He trembled, knowing what he would do next and embracing the shame of it. He took a bundle of the sock and bit it, clenching his teeth tightly to extract just a taste of her sweat. He was rewarded with the salty taste of her foot nectar. Shame. Shame. The word pounded in his head, trying to prevent him from taking the next step, which was already in progress. He bounded across the room and into the kitchen, grabbed an empty glass, and returned to the sock. He grabbed the sock and squeezed, squeezing until the spot had gone dry, then squeezing another portion of the sock, until the sweat had filled the glass. He stared at it. The off-color water in the glass was pure, liquid shame. Shame. That damned word again. But he didn't care. He was going to drink it. He lifted the glass to his mouth and gulped it down. It was like drinking thick sea water, but he didn't care. Jack filled another glass, and drank that one too. Then a third. 

Another wave of shame hit him, but he muscled past it. He needed to know, all too desperately, what it felt like to be inside that sock. With craven lust, Jack hoisted the sock over his shoulder, and carried it upstairs to the bedroom. He threw it on the bed like a hot pink comforter, stripped down to his boxers, and climbed inside. It was humid, and the acrid scent of her foot filled his lungs as he breathed deeply. Each inhalation was pure ecstasy. The enlarged cotton was warm and inviting. Jack felt like he could just spend the rest of his life in here.

He would treasure this sock forever, assuming she wouldn't ask for it back. But what if she did? What if this was all some cruel joke and she was just toying with him? What if she was one of those twisted girls who gets off on playing the emotions of men, especially men with careers? This type of fraternization would almost certainly ruin his career too, Jack knew. The thought made him feel anxious, but another whiff of Olivia's sock calmed him down. He didn't even know what he would say to her next time they saw each other. She'll ask about the sock, surely. What would he say? "Oh I spent the night in it, masturbating my cock raw." Yeah, that'll do it. He sighed, burying his face further into the fabric, feeling like an idiot. Then he laughed, amused by the thought that maybe tomorrow she'll leave him a giant-sized pair of panties.

Chapter 3 - Dream Big Dreams by Javert

Olivia! Olivia! A thousand times, spoken by a thousand insistent voices, her name echoed through Jack's mind as he curled himself into the muggy recesses of her bed-sized sock. He didn't even know her last name, or really anything about her at all. She came seemingly out of nowhere, like a new comet that no one had seen before, on a trajectory that ran smack into his world. Who was she?  These questions were getting harder to ponder, as the warmth of his cozy environment lured Jack into a deep sleep.

Even in his sleep she was all he could think of. In a dream, he saw himself amongst a crowd of millions of people. It was a city, somewhere, but it had two types of inhabitants. Big people and little people. The big people just did whatever they wanted with the little ones, and the little ones were helpless to resist. But largely they were ignored, or even crushed accidentally under foot, as the big people went about their big people business, totally uninterested in the affairs of such insignificant beings below. 

Then, an effeminate hand as large as a city block reached down from the sky. Its nails were pink, and dangling about its wrist was a girlish beaded bracelet. The hand plucked Jack Perry from amongst the crowd, taking him between thumb and pointer finger. The speck was lifted into the sky, and brought before her heavenly face. It was Olivia. Jack's heart fluttered. He felt as if this massive deity had chosen him! HIM! And him alone! To worship her. He'd never felt so validated, so special, so loved. All of existence was culminating to this one harmonious moment when these two souls meet. 

She smiled at the speck between her fingers, but suddenly Jack realized it wasn't a friendly smile. It was a mocking one. He opened his mouth to protest, but was met with an immediate "Shhhhhhh" from the giantess. Her hot breath washed over him, and it smelled like roses. But even roses have their thorns. 

"Go ahead, ask yourself, why would I love you?" Olivia boomed, wearing a taunting expression. The little man had no answer. She was right. She couldn't love him. He was a brilliant scientist, but otherwise completely inadequate in every meaningful way. She giggled, the force of which caused him to tremble. "I'm just playing with you, little guy," she cooed. "It's what I do. I play with tiny men and break their tiny little hearts for fun."

This wasn't the dream he wanted to be having. He tried to wake himself up, but the dream wasn't ending. "You're not dreaming, little man. I am," she said, squinting at him and grinning menacingly. "You're in my dream. You don't even exist. You're a figment of my imagination. And I will do with you whatever I want." He quivered at the suggestion. "Or maybe it is your dream, but you're not waking up because you don't want to wake up," she said, mockingly. "Because deep down, you want me to toy with you. You're pathetic." The last word she spat with utter disdain, snarling her lip.

Without a word of warning, she dropped him, and he fell miles to the ground, landing in the shadow of her left foot. The shadow moved, as the foot was raised into the air. It hovered directly over Jack, the foot now a mile long. Her sole was soft, with gentle curves and perky, girlish toes. How could anything so pleasant be so menacing. Slowly, she brought the foot down, and Jack was enveloped by darkness and flesh. 

The dream changed. Olivia was back at her university, attending classes. As she walked down the halls, passing dozens of students, everyone took notice of her necklace. And they were afraid. Dangling just above her cleavage was an inch-high Jack, his arms bound with a gold chain that ran around Olivia's neck. She owned him, and she wanted everyone to see. As the dream went on, she added to her collection, dangling several tiny men, and a few women too, from her wrists and ankles. Some men she fashioned into rings around her fingers and toes, living out their lives as the ignored pets of a vain goddess.

The vision of her classroom gave way once again. The scores of students became a sea of billions of people. Rising above all of them was a monstrous leviathan of a girl. Olivia. She dipped both hands into the sea, pulling out handfuls of screaming specks. She extended one hand high into the air, then casually tilted it, watching with fascination as thousands of tiny people came tumbling out. Some landed back in the sea, but many didn't make it that far, landing in her gaping maw instead. Amongst those unfortunate souls was Jack, who found himself in a new sea, this time of Olivia's saliva. Her laughter bellowed all about him, as her cavernous mouth grew darker. He was falling backwards, drifting inevitably down her gullet. As he slid into blackness, he saw Olivia's true form. She was a maneater, in every sense of the term. She devoured them by the dozens, and moved on to the next. Jack was just her latest casualty.

Jack awoke in the damp, dark recess of Olivia's sock, and he screamed, thinking that he was in her stomach. The dream left its impact on the rest of his day. Her real intentions had been revealed to him in the dream, he thought. She was toying with him. Well Jack wasn't going to be her toy. He avoided the Edwards Reactor Building, and did his best to stay busy with work, keeping his mind off his pursuer. He managed to continue like this for a week, feeling like a drunk who'd gone cold turkey. 

By the end of his eighth day "sober", Jack walked back to his truck, now parked near an old oak tree. He had been working late most evenings, to be doubly sure he wouldn't accidentally run into Olivia. His truck was the only one in the lot. As he put his keys in the truck door, something caught his attention. In the corner of his eye, just around the edges of the tree, he caught a movement. He turned toward it, still not entirely sure what he was looking at. In an instant, she jumped out from behind the tree. 

"BOO!" she said, in a friendly and playful manner. But her voice was booming. It was Olivia, only this time she was thirty feet tall. Jack shouted and threw his keys in the air, not expecting to be jumped by a goddamned giantess right at the end of the day. He'd seen the size-altered E Reactor workers before, from a distance, never this close. These days the Edwards Institute operated like Jurassic Park. Don't get too close to the exhibits or you'll get crushed. Seeing a giant outside of her metaphorical cage, walking around freely was a shock in and of itself; like discovering a tiger prowling about your front lawn. But it was doubly terrifying to see Olivia - who Jack believed to be predatory and him her prey - now staggeringly large, and moving with frightening agility. He was, in every sense of the term, completely at her mercy. 

The muscles in her thighs and calves flexed powerfully as she walked gracefully toward him. She stopped, looming large above him, and blocking his exit with one flip flop-clad foot. Her toes were bigger than his head. One leg was thicker and contained more raw power and muscle than his entire body. She kneeled down, bringing her face closer to his. She giggled, and her hot breath rolled over him, and he did think he faintly smelled roses.

"Did I scare ya?"

Chapter 4 - Ensnared by Javert

Even while crouching, the giant girl was over twice the size of poor Jack. Trapped between her body and his truck, he had nowhere to go. Olivia was as terrifying as she was beautiful. Her radiant blue eyes stared straight into Jack's soul. Her suntanned skin tensed and flexed beneath her white camisole and blue shorts. Pink nails glinted in the evening sun. Her teeth sparkled brightly as she flashed a wry smile. Jack remembered from his dream what those teeth looked like from the inside of her mouth. Even now they were big enough to pop his head off like a cork. He gulped.

About her neck she wore a control collar. They were issued to each of the size-altered interns, and they maintained their current sizes. Remove the collar and the enlarged matrices of particles would quickly return to their natural sizes. They were also GPS controlled. If any of the giants strayed too far from their designated work areas, they would be brought to their natural sizes. Olivia must have been right at the edge of allowable territory.

Cowering in the shadow of the young titaness, Jack felt truly small, and weak, and pathetic. Pretty women always made him feel small, but this was a whole new level. He attempted to regain his resolve, trying to play it cool, but he was obviously nervous.

"Olivia, I- uh.. This is a surprise," he said, hands slightly shaking.

"I haven't seen you in a while," she responded with a friendly smile. "I was starting to think you might be avoiding me."

"No no, just been a busy week. Been working late a lot of nights too."

He tried to reach down to pick up his car keys but she beat him to it. With two delicate, massive fingers, she snatched the keys from the ground. Dangling them above his head, she examined them. Her face was unchanged; still friendly and playful. "I can see that," she said, giggling. She paused, and studied his expression. "Are you in a hurry to go?" she asked, innocently.

"Well it's just that," he was starting to sweat. His eyes darted about, as he tried to find a plausible excuse. He came up empty, and decided to go with the truth instead. Jack stiffened up a bit, ready to assert himself. She may be huge, but he's still the adult in this situation. She is an intern and she is way out of line. "Olivia, this... This is highly inappropriate. You're not even supposed to be so far from the reactor building while you're this size, and you're surely not supposed to be so close to normal sized people either."

"It's just you and me alone here, Doctor Jack," she said, coining a new moniker for the doctor. She now had her own pet name for him. "Are you scared to be alone with me?"

"No, this is just... REALLY against the rules," he said, closing his hands into fists to hide their shaking.

"Did you not like my present?" she asked, in a slightly insistent tone.

"I.. umm.."

"What did you do with it?" Olivia was more insistent now. She looked more worried and hurt than friendly. He wasn't getting out of this. She had him in her snare and she wasn't going to let him go until she was finished with him. 

"Well-" Jack started, but his voice cracked and he squeaked pathetically. He cleared his throat and started again. "I... I.... um.." The guilt was obvious and all over his face. He turned beat red with embarrassment. 

She smiled again, knowing her triumph. "Now don't go lying to me mister," she said, wagging a shaming finger precariously close to his face. She whispered, "I knew the second I met you what you were in to." She wiggled her meaty toes. Jack couldn't help but stare at the smooth arches of her peds. Girlish beaded anklets draped at her left foot. A silver toe ring sparkled on her right index toe. Jack's arousal showed clearly from under his pants.

"Oli-" he began, but she cut him off, once again.

"I want to show you something." She rose fully, and towered over him. "Have you ever been in the reactor building?"

"Yes, many times, but never during the summer maintenance."

"Well I want you to see what I work on! It'll be fun!" she said with pride. She was eager to impress him, it seemed.

"It isn't allowed."

"It's okay, Doctor Jack! You've got an escort now!" she said, running her fingers through her hair and showing off her majestic curves. Her perky breasts bobbed in the air while she tied her hair back. Her meaty thighs could crush Jack's poor truck, let alone him. She started to walk toward the reactor building. Jack stared, mouth agape, at the statuesque girl, as her tight ass pumped and flexed with each step. Her sandals flopped loudly against her golden arches, each sound enticing the little man. In short order, she was yards away from him. She turned, and looked way back at Jack. "It'll probably just be quicker if I carry you over there!" she said, chuckling. He almost protested, but Olivia was too fast. In an instant, she was upon him, taking him in one hand and holding him against her body. She was so warm, and soft, and gentle. Even if she was just toying with his emotions, Jack felt incredibly safe in her grasp. He buried his face into her chest, and breathed deeply. She smelled like lavender, and perhaps a hint of vanilla. 

They reached the reactor building. Olivia entered through large bay doors designed for the giant maintenance crew. Everyone had gone home for the day. The building was empty, save for the massive experimental Edwards Reactor, the machinery of which occupied much of the room. Large chunks of the offline reactor were exposed or otherwise dismantled, as the team had been repairing or upgrading various systems of the world-changing prototype power source. Jack had designed many of the reactor's subsystems, but he'd never seen it laid so bare. He was fascinated. Olivia told him, in great detail, all the various parts she had physically swapped out, and what was planned for the coming months. Her level of knowledge and her enthusiasm for learning was genuinely heartwarming to Jack. They nerded out, together, over the machine, and Jack suddenly felt that he was in the presence of a kindred spirit. His anxiety toward her was giving away to affection.

Jack looked at his watch, and frowned. "Olivia, it's getting late. We should probably get out of here before the night crew comes in to clean up."

"I know," she said, sighing. Still pressed against her chest, he felt her exhalation as her massive chest sunk a full foot.

"I wish I could just be this big, all the time," she said, with defeat in her voice. "But these stupid collars..."

"I think the military might have some problems with that," he said, unsure of where she was going with this.

"Ha, yeah you're right. But I don't want to be big for everybody. Just for you."

He looked up at her, and she caressed his head with one finger. "I'm not sure what you mean," Jack said.

"There are a couple special control collars around here, Dr. Jack. They're not used very often."

He knew exactly where she was going with this. Those collars reduce their wearer down to an inch. They weren't considered a threat by management, so they didn't have as many safeguards as the standard control collars. They could be taken offsite without any restriction. And she was right. They were almost never used. No one would notice if one was missing. Jack knew the ins and outs of the collars better than most, as they were mostly his own design. But what she was proposing wasn't just against company policy, it was actually illegal. Shrunken people were only permitted in very, VERY specific circumstances.

"That could get me fired," he protested.

"I want to be big for you," she insisted. Jack wondered if he even had a choice in the matter. She might just slap a collar on him, but she certainly couldn't keep him that way. He could always take the collar off. At least he'd be physically safe at a smaller size. His reduced particle matrix would be denser and more resilient to physical harm. But this was still crazy.

"Just for tonight?" Jack asked sheepishly. He blushed, knowing he should never have even entertained her impulse.

She pet him, every stroke of her finger making his heart flutter. "Please." She didn't answer his question, and she wasn't asking any more of her own. This was a command. You're doing it.

"I will."

She lowered him to the ground, and he made for the cabinet holding the reduction collars. His hands started to tremble again, as he withdrew one of the collars. "This is crazy this is crazy this is crazy," he muttered to himself, putting the collar about his neck, and snapping it closed.

High above, Olivia watched her captive. She reached for her own collar, ready to take it off the instant he activated his. "Do it," she asserted, and he hit the button. She removed her collar, and they both reduced in size. In a matter of seconds, though Olivia returned to her height of 5'11", she appeared to Jack to be much larger than before. She walked over to him, and stopped just before him. He was barely taller than her big toes, which were positioned only a few tiny paces away from him. He looked up at her, and nearly fainted with awe. She was big before, but now she was a goddess. 

Olivia reached into her pocket, and withdrew an elastic string. Kneeling down, she extended an empty palm, which the little man climbed onto. He looked curiously at the string in her other hand. 

"I want to wear you on my way home," she said. Her intentions were becoming more clear. "Is that okay?"

He nodded, and she smiled with approval. Olivia rested the little man against her right ankle, brought the string around it, and gently tied each of his extended arms into both ends of the string. He was her anklet now, dangling slightly about her foot. She faced him inwards, so that the entire drive home he would be buried face first into her skin. The scent of her foot was intoxicating. A day's worth of sweat ascended from her flip flop. He was in heaven. 

She hummed a carefree tune as she walked back to her car with her little prize bound about her foot. But otherwise, she was very quiet. It was like Jack wasn't even there at all, and she was alone. She didn't even acknowledge him on the drive home; not a word was spoken in his direction. Instead, she made some calls to friends on her cellphone, idly ignoring the little man. Perhaps she was doing this on purpose. Maybe she wanted him to feel less like a person and more like an object; just something she possessed. Would she possess others? Is he just the first of her collection? Jack grew nervous again at the thought. He wasn't even sure he minded if that was the case. 

But he did mind something. Bound as he was, with each arm stretched helplessly, Jack was unable to remove his collar even if he wanted to. In fact, he was once again entirely at her mercy, but this time the situation was even more hopeless. If she wanted, she could just keep him like this, forever. His heartbeat and breathing intensified. He started to panic. This really was a crazy, terrible, awful idea that she lured him into, and now he was hers. 

The car stopped, and Olivia got out. Jack's body swayed back and forth like he was riding the world's biggest swing, as Olivia walked to her apartment door. She entered the living room and plopped onto the couch, propping her feet up on a coffee table. She leaned forward to inspect her new prize, who was now trembling with renewed fear. 

"Shhh Doctor Jack, relax," she said, paying attention to him for the first time in nearly an hour. She caressed him again with one finger. "After all, you're my new favorite thing." So he was just a thing now.

"Olivia, I- I want you to untie me, please!" he shouted.

"It's okay, Doc. You're safe with me. My roommates are camping for the weekend so it's just you and me."

He didn't even realize it was Friday. And Monday is a holiday. For the next three days he's hers, and no one will even notice he's missing. He gulped, wishing he'd taken up meditation or something, ANYTHING, years ago, to help him cope with his anxiety. And as for her roommates, what if he was discovered by one of them? What if they came back early? Would they rescue him or make his situation worse? Stupid Jack, stupid stupid stupid. He wanted to cry, feeling duped by this young girl barely out of her teens.

"Oh okay, I'll untie you. I can always wear you later. You might even want me to," she said, gently undoing his binds. He dropped to the coffee table, and put both hands on his collar, ready to remove it. Olivia frowned slightly, but then chuckled, knowing she still had control of the situation. She wiggled her toes suggestively just before the shrunken doctor.

"Now," she said, with a cocky, knowing expression, "What exactly did you do with my sock?"

Chapter 5 - Foot Jobs by Javert

"I took your sock home with me," Jack admitted, unable to avert his gaze at her wiggling toes. She rewarded his answer by moving her left foot closer to him, gently caressing his head with her big toe.

"Then what happened?" she asked, calmly, but without a hint of her earlier friendliness. From the moment he shrank, her demeanor had changed, as if in her sight Jack had diminished in every sense of the term. 

"I slept in it," he said, grabbing the toe and kissing it. No point in hiding the truth now. 

"Just the one night?" she continued.

"No," he answered, now licking the toe. He relished its slightly salty, slightly bitter taste. Olivia had spent the entire day laboring in a hot room, and he could taste just how badly her feet were in need of a clean wash. He liked it.

"The whole week then?" she kept pressing.

"No," he responded, attempting to move to the next toe, but instead finding his entire body squeezed between her big and long toes. He was trapped again.

"Why not?" she inquired.

"It's too small. Probably already normal sized by now," he said. Olivia squeezed the little man between her toes then released him.

"Take your clothes off," she commanded.

"Uh... That's umm.." he was getting really nervous again. The last time he was fully naked in front of a woman didn't end well. He could already feel the echoes of that shame.

"I want to see something," she said, with genuine inquisitiveness. Jack wasn't in much position to resist her wishes. He stripped, slowly, leaving his boxers only. Olivia shook her head and smiled.

"Not good enough," she said. He shyly dropped his boxers too, covering his nakedness with his hands. Her big toe gently pushed his arms apart, and he blushed, fully exposed.

"Well well, look at this," she said, delicately touching the tip of his erect penis with her big toe. "I'm impressed, little guy." Jack groaned reflexively. With Olivia's other foot, she lifted his clothing and set them aside.

"Why haven't these grown back yet?" she asked, eyeing them suspiciously. "They're away from the collar."

"That's not how it works, really. Removing the collar or..." he drifted off for a moment to kiss her feet, then regaining his focus, "doing anything it prohibits is more like..." he lost himself again in her feet, caressing and licking them, then, "pulling a t...trigger that instantly returns you to normal size," he explained, completely sure that he should not have said any of that. The parameters of the control collars were a well-kept secret, especially to their users. Aspects of the E Reactor also had hidden potential, but it was only theoretical. Jack prayed Olivia didn't know about any of that. "It nullifies the macro-matter particles that enlarged your body in the first place, cascading reality back into its proper proportions... Did they teach you about macro-matter and micro-matter in your classes?"

"A little," Olivia said, stimulating Jack's cock with her big toe. "So if there's a way to take the collar off without... pulling the trigger, then..." she said, gesturing with her hand for him to complete the sentence.

"You just sort of go back to your normal size, but it takes time. And the longer your size was altered..." He hesitated to finish the sentence, but Olivia offered some incentive. Her toe started rubbing his cock, bringing him close, but not quite to completion. "...The longer it'll take to return to normal, hnggh.." he said, releasing his miniscule seed. Stupid, Jack. Stupid stupid stupid. They're not supposed to know these things.

She reached for a tube of lotion and squirted some in a pile next to him. Then, with raised eyebrows, she signaled with her eyes for him to go to work on her feet. He did so, plunging hands into the moisturizer, and rubbing it against her monolithic soles. He was so small beneath them, but she did her best to prop them up against the sides of the coffee table, sliding them up and down as needed so he could reach the desired spots. Neither of them said a word for several minutes. Jack could tell Olivia was deep in thought. So he went about his task, almost wanting to cry at the majesty of her feet.

After some time, Olivia offered the tiny man even more incentive to answer her questions. She took him into her palm, and started rubbing him gently against her moistened soles. She pressed his body deep into the balls of her feet, and planted his face firmly into each toe.

"Dr. Jack," she said softly, withdrawing the little man from her foot flesh, "if you were small for a really long time... Like, let's say a year. How long would it take for you to return to normal size?"

"I don't know. Nobody does," he admitted, and against his better judgment, elaborated. "Truth be told, after so long it could just be permanent. Nobody's ever been size-altered for more than a few days, after all."

Once again, she was deep in thought, and Jack had a bad feeling about the nature of her questions. Maybe giving him the enlarged sock served some dual purpose of luring him in while also testing the limits of enlargement and the effects of the collar. Olivia was like an animal searching for weaknesses in her cage. Clever girl. Jack put the thought out of his mind for the time being. Olivia deposited him back on the table to finish his task.

He patted her right foot to signal he was done with it. She examined his work closely. "You missed a spot. On the heel," she said, now sounding bossy and dismissive. She put her foot back down before him, clearly unsatisfied with the quality of his labor. He felt like a total failure, just a stupid, useless little man. She deserves better than this. She's perfect. He grabbed another handful of moisturizer and returned to his task, this time ensuring total quality. Her heel was a little rougher than the rest of her sole, and needed the extra attention anyway. He could tell she was an athlete or at least a jogger. Probably on her feet quite a bit.

"Good. Have you ever painted a girl's toes before?" she asked, her tone implying certainty that he had not.

"No.. No I haven't," he stammered, like an idiot.

"Well it's very hard work. I don't think you can do it." But she wasn't saying that with any apparent cruelty or judgment. It seemed almost like she was challenging him.

"I'll do my absolute best... Olivia," he said her name with total reverence. 

"Hmph," she grunted, skeptically. From a nearby end table, she withdrew her nail supplies. She tore a piece of a cotton ball into a more manageable size for Jack, and poured nail polish remover into an old bottle cap on the table. She handed him the cotton ball, and placed her toes on the edge of the table.

"Well this is the hard part. You need to strip the old paint first. You'll probably collapse from exhaustion before you finish, but maybe you'll save me some effort for when I have to finish your job."

Something about Olivia telling Jack that maintaining her feet to perfection was "his job" turned him on even more. This was his exclusive lot in life. His entire existence in this world had been reduced to providing pedicures to this goddess. He accepted the challenge, grabbing the cotton ball and getting to work. He scrubbed each toenail thoroughly, occasionally returning to the bottle cap to refill on nail polish remover. She was right, it was physically taxing. He stopped to catch his breath, and looked upwards at his goddess. She wasn't even paying attention. Olivia was texting on her phone and idly chewing bubble gum, with the occasional "POP" of a bubble.

She stopped texting. "Finished already?" she said, without looking up from her phone.
"No, just taking a quick breather," he said between deep huffs of air. He tried to laugh to make it all seem so funny and cool, but Olivia didn't seem impressed. She shook her head very slightly, then resumed texting. 

A second scrubbing of each toe. There was still paint left behind, but it wasn't much. Just little flecks here and there, especially buried in the little corners where the nails met her skin. He was so exhausted, and they really didn't look that bad, surely. Jack decided he was finished, and felt quite satisfied with his work. Sensing that he was done, Olivia finally looked up from her phone. She took one foot in hand, and inspected only the nail on her big toe closely. She didn't even have to move on to the rest. She looked annoyed.

"Nope. No," she shook her head with disapproval. "I'll have to do this myself." She yanked the cotton ball from Jack's tiny hands, and finished his job for him. He'd never felt more defeated, and he wasn't even halfway through his task. Having removed all the last traces of paint from her nails, Olivia chose a new color, sky blue, and went about painting the toenails to perfection. She started with her big toe, but glanced up at a very tiny, very hurt Jack Perry. He sulked on the coffee table, averting his eyes from the goddess who he didn't deserve to serve. 

"Hey," she said, and he cast a pathetic look back in her direction. "You'll do better next time." She didn't smile or frown, and Jack couldn't tell if she was annoyed with him or not. But her words made his heart flutter again with hope and encouragement. Next time! There would be a next time! He beamed with irrepressible joy, and he almost thought he caught a subtle smirk on Olivia's otherwise commanding face. 

"In the meantime," she said, setting the paint bottle down and getting up from the couch. As she walked across the room, Jack heard her say back to him, "I'll give you a job I think you can finish." She came back, plopping her flip flops on either side of Jack. He stared at both of them, unsure of what to do next.

"They're dirty. I want them cleaned." She picked up the bottle and resumed painting her nails. Five seconds passed and she sensed Jack hadn't moved. Further instruction was required. She looked up at him, eyelids heavy with annoyance. "Use your tongue."

Jack didn't need to be told twice. He hopped on her right flip flop, scurried to the depression left by her big toe, and dropped to his knees. He breathed deeply at the still-damp spot where her toe had been. It was even ranker than the sock bestowed on him by the goddess. He trembled, feeling fully aroused and fully pathetic. He went about his task, licking the entirety of the toe depression. Then he moved to the next. Each toe being smaller than the last gave him artificial hope that he might finish this job expeditiously, but this of course wasn't the case. He moved on to the large area left behind by the ball of her foot. Sweat had soaked deeply into the material, and he could taste the salt of it; feeling its dampness in his hands and feet as he crawled along the surface. But he was still starting to slow down; the job was proving too big. 

Olivia saw his pace slowing, and issued a rebuke. The flip flop's surface beneath Jack went dark as Olivia's foot was brought over his head. Then, with a swift but gentle motion, she slid her foot into the flip flop, and pressed Jack deep into her sole. She then started to paint the toenails on that foot, not releasing any pressure until she'd finished her job. Jack, totally unable to move, was humbled by her power.

When she'd finished, she closed up the paint bottle, and plopped inch-high Jack onto one hand. She brought him close to her face, and smiled. All traces of her earlier bossiness were gone.

"Do you like it when I make you feel small?" she asked. She seemed more vulnerable now, less in charge. Jack nodded, mouth slightly agape. "Good," she continued. "I kinda had a feeling when I first met you. Like, that you were the um.." she searched for the right word, "...submissive type." Jack had never thought of himself using quite that word, but it did make some sense. "The first time I grew big I was like, 'I gotta get my hands on Dr. Jack! He's gonna love this!' And then when I didn't hear from you I got really worried but... Well now we're here and..."

She brought him right up to her lips. "I'm glad I make you happy." She kissed him, pressing his tiny body fully into her lips. She held him back for a moment, observing the state of euphoria he was in. Then, she placed him on an open palm, and gave him one big lick. Then another. Then a third. His entire body was coated in her spit. He came, and her massive tongue undulated and slithered over his cock.

"I can keep making you feel small, if that's what you want," she offered. Jack nodded, still catching his breath and wiping spit out of his face.

"Even smaller than before?" she asked, unsure how far to press the act. Jack nodded again, and Olivia smiled, pleased to oblige his wishes.

"Good," she said, her voice gaining an authoritative quality. "Because you did a very bad job with everything I asked of you. Couldn't even finish my flip flops. Pathetic. You even taste pathetic. I'll rectify that." She played the perfect entitled, bossy bitch, and Jack was already fully aroused again. She noticed, and resisted a satisfied smirk. She carried him into the bathroom, and looked at herself in the mirror, tiny man in hand. She shook her head. "You're not small enough. But we'll fix that soon. First, you need a bath."

She plopped him roughly on the bathroom counter. Olivia picked up her toothbrush, squeezed toothpaste onto its bristles, and began to brush her teeth. Having worked up a decent foam in her mouth, she snatched the little man, held him aloft, and pushed him straight into her mouth. Lost in a mixture of toothpaste suds and Olivia's saliva, Jack scrambled to find any surface he could cling to for safety, but there was none. Olivia made sure to swish him about, careful to avoid beating him with a giant toothbrush. She withdrew the brush for good, and in the darkness, Jack could hear the muffled sounds of Olivia rinsing the toothbrush in the sink, and her closing the sink's drain. Then, Jack was thrust outward, past her lips and straight into the sink, resting at the bottom in a pile of Olivia's spit.

She turned on the sink, and picked up his tiny body, bringing it into the spout of water. Between thumb and forefinger, she delicately scrubbed the remaining paste off poor Jack, rinsing him clean. Then she tossed him in a hand towel to dry off, and left him sitting on the counter.

"If you take that collar off, can it shrink you again?" she asked.

"Um.. Y-yeah. It's got uh... Several charges," Jack stammered, struggling to his feet.

"Good. I'm going to be outside the door. Do whatever bathroom stuff you need, then shrink back down," she commanded. "When we're together like this, I don't ever want to see you big." 

She stepped outside, closing the door behind her. After several minutes, the door opened slightly from within. A few more seconds went by, and Jack emerged, just as small as he was the last time she saw him. Olivia was sitting at the edge of her bed, watching makeup tutorials on her phone. She glanced in his direction, put down her phone, and walked toward him. She picked him up, and brought him once more into the bathroom and onto the counter. Sitting on one corner of the counter was a small blue box, which Olivia opened. With her free hand, she snatched up little Jack, and tossed him into the box. 

He landed on what felt like a pile of rough stones, metal, and string. It was Olivia's jewelry, and Jack knew he'd just been added to the collection. Without a word, she closed the lid, latching it shut, and sealing him in darkness.

Chapter 6 - Icing on the Cake by Javert

Jack didn't sleep much. For hours he laid awake, trying to make sense of his life in the present. Olivia, near as Jack could figure, wanted so desperately to please him that she roleplayed quite expertly the bossy bratty bitch, playing on his desire to be subordinated. He wondered what else she might roleplay for him. A queen? A goddess? Did she actually love him or was she just infatuated? And why? Why him? Why is she interested in him at all? Her fondness for him seemed sincere, but she was also obviously pumping him for information on size manipulation that she is not supposed to know. Maybe she just has a curious mind, Jack told himself. He took comfort in that notion. 

Anyway, what's the harm in telling her these things? There isn't anything she could do alone with the knowledge that would cause serious trouble. Jack blinked, his eyes looking outward in the black interior of his tiny prison. Well. There was that one thing that she could do. But she would never do it. Besides, she doesn't even know what it was. And she won't know, because he won't tell her. A couple years ago he wrote a paper about it. About that thing. But nobody really read it. And the few who did thought it was all bullshit and couldn't happen. Then management got upset and told him to stop talking about it, so he won't talk about it, and nobody else will either. She won't ever know.

He closed his eyes, not that it made a difference, and finally fell asleep. Just as he had done since the day he met Olivia, he dreamed of her once more. This time he dreamed the Earth was dangling from a chain, a tiny ornament of Olivia's anklet. But the planet looked cheap and plastic, like something she just picked up at a store on a whim. All the people on the planet's surface existed for her pleasure, but they were so insignificant she probably didn't even notice they were there. They were all about to be replaced anyway, as Olivia started grasping stars and fashioning them into jewels that sparkled like no other. The star jewelry grew brighter and brighter, until all Jack could see was light.

Things started coming back into focus, and he saw Olivia's giant face looking down at him. She was beaming with glee at her prize. Jack blinked several times, still not sure if he was awake or in a dream. He felt pretty uncomfortable, and his back was sore from sleeping on... Her jewelry. He was still in that damn box. Yup, he's awake.

"Good morning Doctor Jack!" Olivia said in a sing-song voice. She reached in and grabbed him, then rested him in an upturned palm, petting his head with one finger. He felt like a hamster. She held him at level with her belly. He buried his face affectionately into her white pajama top. Olivia stared at their reflection in the mirror, comparing her size to his.

"Every girl should have a little Jack," a she said, giggling. He grew erect at the thought. 

"Oh! Hey!" she said, suddenly remembering something. "I know you kinda like it when I'm um... Like, a bitch to you, buuuuuut..." She raised him to level with her face, her giant blue globes of eyes sparkled down at him. "I just can't be a meanie today! It's your birthday! Happy birthday!" She waved her free hand around and danced a little at her hips.

"Oh, thank you... But how did you know that?" Jack said, completely puzzled and a little weirded out.

"We-e-e-lllll," Olivia began, sheepishly, "Your clothes grew back to normal size overnight, and I mi-i-i-i-ight have looked at your drivers license. It's a cute photo of you actually! You should do your hair longer like it used to be! Also, your middle name is Melvin?? That's so dorky I love it! Anyway the clothes you were wearing yesterday - not my fave," she said, scrunching her nose. "So I was thinking we could go shopping today! Maybe get you some cute clothes that you can wear to our picnic later! You'll be like my cute little dress up doll!"

"It won't work. The clothes won't shrink," Jack said.

"Huh? Use your collar, silly," Olivia teased, poking his collar gently with a fingernail.

"No, it doesn't work like that," Jack responded with a touch of frustration. He really didn't want to get into the details but knew he'd have to.

"But you said it had multiple charges," Olivia whined.

"It has one charge of micro-matter, which it saturated into my body and what I was wearing," Jack explained. "But that does nothing if the micro-matter isn't activated. The collar emits a field which activates or deactivates the matter, which in turn reduces my size or returns me to my regular size. That's really all it does after the initial dose of micro-matter."

"Huh? So will your old clothes shrink if you put them back on?" Olivia put a finger to her lips, trying to process.

"Yes."

"Hmm.." She went quiet for a little bit, her eyes moving back and forth subtly. Once again, she was looking for vulnerabilities in the system, Jack thought. It occurred to him that she may even have offered to go shopping just to find out if the collar could shrink anything new at this point.

"That must be why they only allow us to eat what was enlarged with us, like granola bars in our pockets and stuff," she speculated.

"Yep."

"Hmmm..." Olivia took Jack's head between her thumb and forefinger and gently rubbed both sides of his head. "Doctor Jack.. How long will your body have micro-matter in it?"

"As long as I'm alive."

"And me?"

"You'll have macro-matter in your system as long as you're alive." Stupid Jack, stupid stupid stupid. She really really wasn't supposed to know that. 

"What if..." she started, then paused, trying to think the question through. "What if I got dosed with macro-matter, and then micro-matter. Do they just fizzle each other out?"

"No. They're repellant particles. Once one is in your system it's there forever. There's nothing you can do about it. You will never be able to shrink to my size and I will never be able to grow to giant size."

More pondering. She was really chewing on this. "So the collars have one shot of grow or shrink particles... But use some sort of field to make them work..."

"Activator field, or just Activator, is what we call it."

"...Okayyy.. Is it the same field for big collars and little collars?"

"Yes."

"Then how come my hand isn't getting bigger just by holding you?"

"Because the collar has shrunk and the field it's emitting is very weak to your scale."

Olivia's eyes went wide and her mouth popped open with surprise, as if she just had the greatest revelation of her life. "What if-"

Jack cut her off immediately. "This collar," he said, grabbing it with one hand, "won't make you big. It is infused with micro-matter. If you went out and wore it today, and turned on the activator, it would shrink, you would grow, and your head would pop off. Bang!"

"FUCK!" Olivia said, startling Jack with her sudden display of anger. She closed her eyes and gathered her emotions, then calmed down.

"I guess I can't blame you for trying," Jack said with a nervous laugh. "But we've never had an unauthorized giant growth, especially offsite."

Olivia frowned pensively.

"But if anyone can do it," Jack said, already feeling stupid for the encouragement he was about to give, "it's you."

"Awwwww," Olivia was glowing from his praise, "That means everything coming from you, Doctor Jack." She kissed him, then held his body snugly against her stomach. "It will be me. I'm pretty smart. A lot of people don't think so but I really am."

He believed her. Olivia was one of the cleverest people he'd ever met. Jack wasn't quite sure why she was so eager to break the rules and flaunt her giant growth in public though. Perhaps just to prove it could be done, he hoped.

She looked again at herself and her tiny prize in the mirror with pride. Whatever she was thinking, she kept to herself. More scheming, no doubt. 

"Well little Jack, can you eat anything normal when you're my tiny adorable man?"

"Yeah, it should be fine."

"Good! Because I think it's time for birthday cake!"

Jack looked at the digital clock sitting on the bathroom counter. It was 10 AM. He must have slept much later than he thought, having no sunlight to wake up to. Olivia had the time to run to the store and pick up... What? A full-sized birthday cake? Hmm.

Olivia carried him to the kitchen and set him down on the kitchen table. 

"Close your eyes!" she said, cheerily. He closed them. In a few moments, he felt something set down in front of him. "Okay now open them!" Olivia said. Jack opened his eyes.

Before Jack sat a chocolate cupcake with icing, and a single flaming candle. "Make a wish!" Olivia said. Jack made one, but he was far too small to blow out the candle. As he blew, the candle barely even noticed he was there. Olivia chuckled, and blew it out for him. "Did you wish for me to be giant?" she asked, almost pleadingly.

"Umm.. Not quite... More like, empress of the universe," Jack said, blushing.

"Oh. Wow. Okay then. Um. Hope you get your wish there little guy," Olivia feigned disapproval. "Better eat your cake, shortstuff."

Jack scooped one handful of icing, and did his best to gobble it down. It was a pathetically small, almost unnoticeable dent he'd made in the icing, but it was enough to fill him up immediately.

"Ummm, I'm full," he said, embarrassed.

"Good! Then I get the rest." Olivia picked up the cupcake and delicately licked the edges of the icing. "Mmmm, my favorite part. Sure you don't want some more?" she teased him. Jack shook his head, but Olivia had other plans. 

She picked him up, and dropped him into the icing. Then she used his body as a scoop, holding onto his feet, collecting icing, then depositing his body into her mouth. She licked and sucked, just barely keeping his body from going completely into her mouth by holding onto his feet. The sensation of Olivia's tongue probing Jack's tiny body was powerfully erotic. He came, uncontrollably, and his miniscule seed was washed down her gargantuan gullet. Having licked away all the sweetness, Olivia removed the morsel from her mouth, still sucking at his body until it was removed completely from her lips.

"Olivia... That was-" 

"I'm not finished," she interjected. "Big people eat a lot more than little people, after all." She pushed him back down into the icing, gathering another scoop. "And you better be nice to us big people, because with all that icing, you taste really really good. It'd be a shame if-" she broke off, biting her lip, and casting a suggestive look at the shrunken doctor. Then, very slowly, she brought him closer to her mouth. Just as slowly, she opened it, very widely, revealing to Jack the same horror that he saw in his dream. Her monstrous tongue curled upward, beckoning him to come inside. Her white teeth glistened, menacingly sharp or large enough to chew the little man into a pasty pulp. Just as Jack's heart started beating with fear, in he went, back into the girl's maw. But this time she didn't hold on to his legs, and he was once again swished about her mouth while she tasted him to satisfaction. When finished, she spit him onto the palm of her hand. 

"You look like a sloppy mess, Doctor Snack. Oops, I mean Jack!" Olivia giggled, pleased with the new nickname. "I better get you something to dry off with."

She walked off, and returned, with her cellphone in one hand and a pair of gray panties in the other. Olivia idly dropped the panties on top of Jack. "These really need to go through the wash but you seem to have a thing for my dirty laundry, sooo have at it," she said, reading texts on her phone.

Olivia was right. Jack wrapped himself completely in the fabric, and deeply inhaled her body odor. It was the scent of love, he thought. He might never take off that stupid control collar. Maybe he'd just let Olivia keep him forever like this. There was nowhere else he'd rather be than with her.

"Oh.. Umm... We may want to get your clothes back on," Olivia said, replying to texts.

"Why?" Jack asked.

"I guess it was raining pretty bad and my roommates are coming back from their camping-" Olivia stopped, hearing the front door open. 

Chapter 7 - Elektra by Javert

A few days ago, Jack Perry did something a more neutral observer might have described as "slightly creepy." Unable to fully distract himself from thoughts of Olivia, he made a quick trip to Human Resources. He explained to the department head that he would like a copy of every growth intern's file. The move was unusual, but Jack made a reasonable case that he wanted to verify that the team was up to snuff, because this year's summer maintenance of the E Reactor was a particularly demanding project. The act was just a ploy to learn more about Olivia, but asking for her file alone would raise too much suspicion. Thus, he gathered all twelve.

The files were intricately detailed. Applicants for the internship were scrutinized closely to weed out corporate spies or saboteurs. He learned a great deal about Olivia, where she grew up, her family life, finally learning her last name. Jack started to paint a picture in his mind about what motivated her, but too many pieces were still missing. More on that later. 

He didn't really have much interest in the other files, but one caught his notice. It was five times the thickness of the others. Whoever that girl was gave the author of those documents a lot to write about. Interesting. Jack flipped the beige folder open.

ELEKTRA APOLLONIA STAVROPOULOS. There's a mouthful. Beside her name was a photo. She was beautiful, to say the very least. But not at all soft and approachable like Olivia. There was a roughness to this girl that Jack gleaned from her cocky smile and indifferent gaze. Her hair was black and curly. Her nose, though otherwise straight, had a noticeable crook in the middle, almost as if it had been broken once or twice and never healed right. Her eyes were dark, hidden under thick eyelashes beneath stern eyebrows. Her skin was olive. All her features were sharp and angled, but very striking. She was clearly of Mediterranean descent. A further read revealed her parents were native Greeks. She's 6'2". Jack's eyebrows raised with surprise. Wow.

Jack read on. Elektra had been a growth intern twice before this summer. Once, five years ago, at the age of 19. She returned again last year, and now for this summer. Sometimes interns returned if they proved useful and were still finishing up their schooling, but Elektra never went to college. Curious. Notes from her hiring manager indicated that she had mechanical aptitudes way above and beyond what the other girls possessed. She's not a scientist or an engineer, she's a mechanic, and a good one. Moreover, she had an impressive physique, and proved to be the best workhorse of every team she's been on. Evidently she had been pumping iron inbetween internships, because management had to sign waivers to allow her to work this year. All that muscle mass has made her far too heavy for the traditional physical requirements of the internship. She must be really good at her job if they signed off on that exception.

But her brief tenure wasn't without some controversy. She was openly bisexual, with, (the report used very obscurantist language to describe this) voracious sexual appetites. Some of her coworkers complained last year that working with such a girl violated the underlying purpose of the "Girls Locker Room." Elektra threatened a discrimination lawsuit and the complaints went away. But as it turns out, Elektra was the initial reason why men weren't allowed in the reactor room in the first place! When she was 19, a male coworker allegedly made a pass at her while she was enlarged, and she accidentally stepped on him and broke his leg. Subsequent interviews have disputed whether it was an accident or not, and the man insisted that he never made any pass at her, but instead that she threatened to crush him because, as she allegedly said at the time, 'men are insects.' The file contained a few more complaints and violations, including a record of a night she spent in jail for disorderly conduct. No political or religious affiliations, though she participated in several anti-men, radical feminist protests. Snapshots of her social media accounts revealed even more anti-men propaganda. Jack shivered at the thought of being at her mercy when she's enlarged. Who the hell keeps hiring this girl if she's so much trouble? He closed the file.

Olivia sat suspiciously still at her kitchen table, with an icingless cupcake and a blown-out birthday candle set in the middle. Beneath the table, pinned between Olivia's thighs, Jack tried his best to make out what was happening above. Despite the peril of his situation, he really was quite happy being jammed between her crossed legs. They were heavy, but soft and warm, even inviting. They made him feel safe. He heard two pairs of footsteps. One was light and upbeat, walking with a jovial cadence. The other was noticeably heavier, but not sloppy like a man's gait.

"Ollie, why is there men's clothing in our living room?" said a female voice. It was a little deep, but also sultry and confident.

"Well I can't let you two have all the fun!" Olivia said, sounding coy.

"You could always have fun with us," said another voice, much sweeter and lighter than the first.

"Yeah well.. I'm not really into other girls. No offense, Ginger," Olivia said apologetically.

"Standing offer!" the sweeter voice said. Curious. There wasn't a girl named Ginger in the files. Maybe it's a nickname, Jack guessed. Or she's placed in a different internship program.

"Ginger, would you be a dear and look around for this mystery man?" the deeper voice said.

"I'll find him!" Ginger said, and light footsteps skipped into the distance.

A chair slid out from under the table, and a body rested heavily into it. Jack could hear strong fingers tapping the table impatiently. The two girls sat in silence for several minutes.

"Somebody's birthday?" the slightly deep voice said, breaking the silence.

"Oh... Ummm..." Olivia searched for an explanation, forgetting about the cupcake.

"I didn't find anyone!" Ginger yelled in the distance.

"Where did this mystery man go? Your boyfriend doesn't need to hide from us," the deeper voice said, trying to sound comforting.

"Elektra, I-" Olivia began. 

Elektra! It was her! Jack's anxiety kicked into full swing. Elektra! That man-hating, man-crushing, hulking beast of a girl is here! He wasn't safe inbetween Olivia's legs, or anywhere else for that matter! "ELEK-" he peeped reflexively, stopping himself immediately. But it was too late. The voice modulators on his collar amplified his shrunken voice to an audible level in the room, albeit slightly muffled through Olivia's thighs.

The larger girl pushed back her chair and stood up, starting to walk around the table toward Olivia.

"Ollie, this is a little weird," she said, inching closer.

"Elektra! Just stay back!" Olivia pleaded.

"I'll do it!" Elektra said.

"Don't! Please!" Olivia begged, with fear in her voice. 

Had Elektra hurt Olivia before? Jack's anxiety was turning rage. "Don't hurt her!" he screamed, but he was too late, and Elektra was upon her, tickling Olivia and making her giggle uncontrollably while her body spasmed.

"Hahahaha stop it! Please!" Olivia struggled to say. Her legs jerked out and uncrossed, revealing a tiny Jack, wearing Olivia's panties as a makeshift robe.

Jack, now free from Olivia's thighs, looked upward with bewilderment at Elektra's awesome physique. She wasn't a bodybuilder like he expected, but instead was a devout CrossFit enthusiast. Her muscles were tight and efficient, yet wielded incredible power. Her shoulders rippled out from under her forest green tank top. Greek lettering was tattooed across one bulging bicep, while her other arm had a full sleeve tattoo. Her breasts were quite a bit smaller than Olivia's generous bosom, two casualties of her athleticism. Hands still around Olivia's waist, Elektra stared back down at Jack, speechless with utter disbelief. Olivia looked down too, completely unsure what to do next. Then the third girl approached and stared down at Jack. She was a redhead with distinctive Irish heritage. Jack hadn't seen her in the files.

Elektra let out a laugh, and slowly reached down, taking Jack into her right hand. She squeezed. Not enough to hurt but just enough to let Jack know she was totally in control.

"Ollie, you bitch!" she said, laughing. "You absolute mad crazy bitch! Are you kidding me?! What. IS. THIS?!"

Olivia decided to play it cool. "Oh, you know. Just a little something I picked up."

"I want one," Elektra said, not averting her eyes from Jack for even a second. "Hell, I want ALL of them. Jesus!" Elektra paused, and her smile grew even wider, as she imagined all the things she could do with a little man. "God. I could even eat little men after every workout. Do you know how much protein these little guys have? Fuck!" She patted her stomach and licked her lips.

"Would you eat little ol' me?" Ginger asked, nuzzling Elektra in the shoulder. The redhead was nearly a full foot shorter than the statuesque Elektra.

"No, doll," Elektra grinned, grabbing Ginger's head and holding her close. "I'd shrink you and use you for my personal vibrator."

"Ooh!" Ginger vibrated gleefully for effect.

"Take your collar off, little guy. Ginger's about to go spelunking," Elektra commanded, squeezing again.

"I'm not done playing with him yet," Olivia said, still sitting at the table, trying to act indifferent. She took a bite of the cupcake to prove how nonchalant she was, but it wasn't convincing. The adrenaline in her body made it very difficult for her to commit to swallowing the bite she'd been chewing for way too long.

"Yeah? And how exactly do you play with him?" Elektra prodded.

"Well... He seems to like feet," Olivia said, inspecting her fingernail polish. Not a care in the world. If she freaks out, it'll probably make everything worse for poor Jack. Elektra seems like the type to feed off of fear.

Elektra smiled wide, flashing her sharp canines. Her eyes could barely be seen under those dark eyelashes, but they remained fixated on her prize. "Maybe he could give me a pedicure. In fact, I could use a bath..." she said, winking at Jack. He had to admit he found her to be very charismatic. Her smile was incredibly sexy, and she carried herself with athletic grace and confidence. Maybe a bath wouldn't be too bad.

"Hey! That's supposed to be my job!" Ginger protested. "I wanna be small!"

"Quit whining, Gin! We'll get you your own collar this week!" Elektra released the redhead from her embrace and pushed her back gently. "Anyway, maybe Ollie will let her little toy give us both a bath."

Olivia stared out the window for a long time, trying to keep her cool. "Sure," she said, after a long, silent deliberation.

"Olivia," Elektra said, grinning triumphantly at the tiny man in her hand, "I could kiss you."

Chapter 8 - Bathtime by Javert

Olivia fidgeted with the cupcake wrapper, glancing momentarily at tiny Jack, as he was carried away by Elektra. Her eyes held a silent apology.

"Crazy. Just absolutely batshit crazy," Elektra said to herself as she entered the bathroom with the redhead. "The stones on this girl, y'know? Like, I've always wanted to do it, but the balls to actually do it!" Elektra continued, dropping Jack on the edge of the bathtub and turning on the water. She began to strip. "Actually STEALING a shrink collar? Fuck, they'll send you to jail for that shit. That's just fuckin' bold, girl. Real brave! I'm impressed!"

Ginger helped Elektra out of her jeans. "I'm brave too," she said, weakly. Elektra didn't even respond.

Stripped down to her black bra and a black thong, Elektra resembled a giant sculpture of a Greek goddess. Jack trembled in her shadow. Even at his normal size she could squish him like an ant, he thought. Perhaps Elektra was right, and men truly are insects in her presence. She looked down at him without the hostility or resentment he expected, though. Her smile was playful, mischievous, but not in a menacing or dangerous way. She saw how terrified Jack was and used her body language to comfort him. Her eyes said "Don't worry, you're safe, this will be fun." Jack started to calm down a bit. Maybe she wasn't as bad as he gathered from her file. Or maybe she just didn't want him to freak out and take his collar off.

"I've never seen anyone even use the shrinking collar before," she said, eyes fixated on tiny Jack. "Is that the smallest you can get?"

Jack shook his head.

"There a dial or something you can adjust to get smaller?" she continued, raising a suggestive eyebrow.

Jack nodded.

"Then what are you waiting for?" she said, swaying her hips. 

Jack, in total awe of this new goddess, found himself unable to resist her implied command. He reached for a dial on the right side of the collar, and turned it slightly to the left. The activator field increased its effect on the micro-matter in his body, causing them to further reduce the normal atoms they had bonded with. He shrunk, a little more than he expected, unable to actually see the dial as he adjusted it. His surroundings grew to astonishing proportions that Jack's brain was struggling to comprehend. Jack had shrunk to a size that no human being ever had, at least to his knowledge. Exactly what happens to a shrunken human's psychology at this tiny scale was totally unknown. The two girls, now fully nude and impossibly huge in Jack's eyes, stared with bewilderment at the now three-millimeter man. They were actual gods in his eyes. Limitless power to do what they pleased to him. He wished Olivia was here, and he felt ashamed; a heathen worshiping the wrong gods. His ability to perceive reality at human scale was compromised, and now everything was literally mind-blowingly huge. 

"Woah," Elektra nearly whispered, trying to imagine what the world looks like through such tiny eyes. "This is gonna be a long bath."

Ginger bit her lip. The voluptuous redhead could barely contain her jealousy for Jack's position. "Is this what you feel like at work? Like a big god?" she asked Elektra meekly.

"Yeah sort of. But we never get to see little people, not anymore anyway," Elektra responded, reaching one titanic leg over Jack and dipping a long toe into the water. This was the first sight Jack had of her feet, and he quivered at their magnificence. They were considerably larger than Olivia's, and Elektra's toes were long and prehensile. Her sole had a lofty arch to it. Her nails, in need of a fresh coat of paint, were beachy green. Judging by the thick aroma coming off her foot, Jack knew he had his work cut out for him. His jaw slumped open with astonishment.

"We went on a pret-ty long hike yesterday," Elektra said, setting her foot on the rim of the bathtub, right next to Jack. He looked up at the wall of flesh, and dropped to his knees reflexively. This was the foot of a goddess, a foot that ascended into the heavens themselves. Elektra laughed. "You're even smaller next to me than you are to Olivia. I wonder what she would think of that." What indeed.

The two girls fully stripped, revealing their glorious bodies to their miniscule toy. Elektra's ass was two giant mounds of pure muscle. Jack prayed he wouldn't have to contend with that, but then he had a change of heart. He imagined himself being lost inside Elektra's asscrack, as she squeezed her glutes, squishing him into a tiny paste. What a way to go. Quite to his surprise, he came uncontrollably, without even touching himself. More than ever, he felt unworthy of Olivia, having so easily fallen prey to this statuesque titaness. He barely even noticed Ginger, who was softer and thicker than Elektra without being chubby. She was also considerably smaller than Elektra by every measure. Standing next to Elektra would make anyone look inferior. The girls stepped into the bathtub, settling into the hot water.

Elektra, comfortably reclined in the water, extended an upturned finger to the rim of the bathtub. Jack stepped onto her fingernail, utterly eclipsed by just the tip of one finger. She deposited him into a reservoir of some sort. It took him a moment to realize he was swimming in a pool of bathwater that had collected inside her bellybutton. The pool jostled, as Elektra giggled. 

"He can't even make it out of my bellybutton!" she exclaimed, utterly pleased with herself. "God." She sighed. She held Ginger, with one arm around the other's waist. Elektra squeezed the redhead's waist, drawing her closer, and they kissed passionately. "I need this," she said to her smaller lover.

"I do too," Ginger said. "I need to be as small as him..."

Elektra fished Jack out of his pool, and eyed him, now slightly unveiling her contempt. His tiny mind was still dizzy, trying to compute the continentally huge women who beheld him. It was all too much.

"No," Elektra said softly. "I need to be bigger."

She dropped Jack onto her stomach. To him, her abs were the Appalachians. Mountain-sized mounds of flesh stretched as far as he could see in every direction. She held her posture such that the bathwater glistened over her abs without completely submerging them.

"He's too tiny to give you a proper bath," Ginger whispered, nudging Jack with one massive fingernail. 

"Then show him how it's done, Gin," Elektra said, kissing Ginger's cheek and nibbling on her ear. Ginger rose, looming like a dark pink cloud over Jack, then descended, settling between Elektra's spread legs. Her head disappeared over the horizon, and Jack's entire world rose, as Elektra responded to Ginger's sexual stimulation. Ginger's head rose again, over the horizon, but Jack could only see her two dazzling green eyes, and the top of her nose. The rest was obscured by curvature of Elektra's body. Ginger must have been orally pleasing their mutual master. Elektra groaned again, as Ginger expertly licked and tantalized the larger girl's clitoris. Jack was shaking fearfully, as if he was witnessing two entire planets collide and copulate. 

The redhead ascended, and began licking Elektra's long legs. She grabbed her lover's feet, pressing them against her face, kissing and licking, and finally sucking each toe. Her eyes rarely looked away from Jack, defiant to prove that she alone was capable of pleasing the black-haired goddess. Jack's mere presence was an affront to the redheaded goddess, and he would soon be punished for it. Finishing the feet, she waded, on hands and knees, further into the bathtub, straddling Elektra, head aloft over her lover's ripped abs. Ginger gazed down at a terrified speck of a man, and she scowled. Then, to his horror, her planetoid face came closer. The planets collided again, as Ginger began to lick Elektra's abdomen, careful to avoid the tiny man, but getting closer with each lick. Closer, closer still, until Jack knew she would do it. Her colossal tongue was like a tsunami, sweeping Jack away and into her maw.

Jack was trapped in total darkness momentarily, but caught glimmers of light as his environment shook and moved with violent force. She was licking again, pausing only to see if she had successfully deposited Jack where she had intended. After several more licks, she had succeeded. He was free of her mouth, but now stuck to a wrinkled, red surface, running into a gaping chasm. Ginger had left him just on the lips of Elektra's vagina. High above, the redhead stared coldly at the human speck, contemplating what to do with him next.

"That's enough, Gin," Elektra said, still catching her breath. "Don't go pushing him inside of me, it'll be hell trying to fish him outta there."

"He doesn't deserve it," the once sweet, now frighteningly jealous redhead said.

"No man does," Elektra chuckled. "Now be a dear and put him someplace where he won't drown."

A massive finger scooped Jack off Elektra's body, moved an indeterminate distance, and then turned upside down, dropping him. He fell forever downward, into a deep, dark hole. Landing on a semi-soft surface, Jack looked upward at a black column, the bright bathroom light shining down from above. Judging by the thick scent of leather and sweat, he'd been dropped into Elektra's cowboy boot. From the outside, he heard the two girls washing and chatting. Feeling like a brave explorer, he decided to go further into the darkness of the boot, lured by the intense smell of Elektra's feet. Wandering about, he found the sweaty indentation left by the ball of the muscular goddess's left foot. He lay down, face first into the moist leather, ready to live out the rest of his life as a tiny speck for the pleasure of these three girls. His shrunken brain wasn't fully processing just how dangerous Elektra might be.

He heard the distant, muffled noises of a bathtub being drained. The girls dried off, and Elektra's heavy footsteps could be felt walking about the bathroom tile, careful not to step on anything human.

"Where did you put him?" she said.

"I just dropped him by the bathtub," Ginger lied. She must have wanted Elektra to squish him inadvertently under foot. She couldn't know that at Jack's present size, his body could withstand incredible pressures. Elektra continued to search for several minutes, not finding anything. There was a knock at the door.

"Is everything okay in there?" Olivia said from outside the door.

"Yeah! Just... Just fine!" Elektra said, anxious over the loss of her roommate's toy.

"He can just go back to normal size whenever he wants, right?" Ginger asked in hushed tones.

"Yeah.. Little fucker's probably just hiding. Check your clothes. Make sure he didn't sneak into your panties, little perv."

The two girls looked over their clothes thoroughly. Frustrated and empty-handed, with an impatient Olivia standing outside, the two girls gave up and began to dress.

Elektra sighed. "Ollie is NOT going to be happy about this," she said, putting on her right boot. Then Jack felt his world move, shifting slightly upwards. The light from the world outside began to grow dark, as something huge was entering his damp cave. It was Elektra's foot. He was going to experience its glory in full. Elated, he flipped on his back to welcome this otherworldly pleasure. Her vast sole loomed over his body, and then, in an instant, smashed downward, squishing him against the ball of her foot. He was in heaven. Sealed, inescapably, against the foot of this dangerous new goddess.

Chapter 9 - Welcome Home by Javert

Jack Perry was in his tomb. Or he may as well have been. Infinite pressure, applied from infinite pounds of flesh squished his body into the dank sole of Elektra's boot. Even if he had the strength to move, he lacked the will. His speck-sized brain hadn't fully reoriented to its new size, and was subsequently scrambled. It is said that none who look upon the face of God survive. Perhaps their brains explode, unable to contain the witness of such majesty. Jack would very nearly find out if that is indeed true. Pinned beneath a human planet, Jack struggled to comprehend both the power and the beauty of this new goddess who ruled his universe. The odor from her feet was driving him even closer to the brink of madness. He would never leave. And Elektra would own him forever.

He could just barely make out the muffled voices from outside his leathery prison. The three girls were arguing about something. The expansive ground below him drifted away momentarily, as Elektra's continental foot lifted, taking Jack with it. Then the two surfaces collided back together with inconceivable force. She was walking, but not in full stride. Just sort of shuffling delicately about a small area. Elektra, along with the other two girls, were carefully searching the bathroom for Jack's whereabouts. Only one of the three girls knew precisely where he was, and she wasn't telling the others. 

This continued for quite a while, until Jack sought relief from the constant pounding of his body. He had no intentions of leaving Elektra's boot, but he would find a way to make it more habitable. He shimmied one arm near the control collar he wore, and reached for the dial. With the utmost caution, he turned the dial ever so slightly. Jack shrunk again, down to under a millimeter. Far enough down that he would fit comfortably between the ridges of Elektra's footprint. Now he could make her foot a proper home. 

After 30 minutes of searching, Elektra was fed up. "Ginger, I'm through playing. That tiny little thing of a man belonged to our friend, and you lost him. So where the fuck did you put him?" She grabbed Ginger's arm with an unyielding strength.

"Okay okay! Fine! He's in your left boot, okay?!" Ginger pouted. 

Elektra sighed, but chuckled a little too. Despite her annoyance, she found some amusement at the predicament Jack must be in. "Ginger, you dumb slut. Don't play stupid games like that with Ollie's toys," she said, issuing a half-hearted rebuke.

"Are you fucking kidding me?!" Olivia shouted. Elektra shrugged, sat on the floor, and took off her boot, handing it to Olivia.

"Doctor Jack! Do- Oh Jesus Christ," Olivia pleaded, before jerking her head back, having suddenly caught a whiff of Elektra's boot scent. "Seriously girl, disinfect these sometime."

Elektra didn't respond. She crossed her foot over one leg and began scanning it for signs of life. Finding nothing in the boot and unable to fully see in its darkness, Olivia left to grab a flashlight. In her absence, Elektra thought she spotted a curious speck. "Gin, does this look like something to you?"

Ginger knelt down and peered very closely at Elektra's sole. "Woah."

"It's him?"

"Yeah, I think so! Looks like he shrunk again!" Ginger squinted, trying to make out his human form. "He's... Wow. He's so tiny."

"Yeah... I didn't think they could get that small," Elektra said. "After all, the collars only let us get so large."

Behind them stood Olivia, flashlight in hand, silently listening. "Why is that?"

Elektra jerked her head toward Olivia, surprised by her roommate. "Hey! Check this out!" She motioned with her head toward her foot. Olivia stooped down next to Ginger and stared at the miniscule passenger on Elektra's massive foot.

"You said he likes feet, right?" Elektra said. "Must be pretty happy down there."

Olivia observed the tiny speck, and scowled. He did indeed seem to be having a good time. Such a good time, in fact, he even shrunk himself to amplify just how big this other girl is before him. He never did that for Olivia. She didn't know the powerful shrink-psychosis he was under, but even if she did she might have still felt betrayed. After a brief hesitation, she stood, and walked toward the door. The other two girls looked blankly at her as she walked away.

"Hey! Don't you want your man back?" Elektra shouted after her.

"Just keep him," Olivia said, weakly. Elektra shrugged indifferently, putting her foot back in the boot.

"I wish that was me," Ginger said, pawing Elektra's boot.

"Shut up, Gin."

Alone again, Jack returned at last to his black, humid prison. The landscape shifted and compressed again as Elektra walked, but this time Jack was free from its abuse. He went for a walk of his own, exploring the surface of her sole in a direction he assumed was toward her heel. His assumption proved correct, as he felt the terrain gently slope away from the leather interior of her boot. He was traversing the arch of her foot, but on approach to her heel, he had a change of heart. Jack, in a mindless shrunken lust-fueled stupor, was instinctively guided upwards to explore the rest of his goddess' world-sized body. Another hour of trekking passed, and he made it too the slope of her ankle. Now the long journey upward begins. High above, Jack could hear two divine beings talk amongst themselves, but his fragile, miniscule mind was completely unable comprehend their speech.

His journey continued, and within an hour he had found his way out of her boot. There was a very faint light, but her jeans still shrouded his world. They were tight, shaped by her generously-muscled curves, but there was nowhere near the pressure Jack felt beneath Elektra's foot. With a little more freedom to expand, Jack adjusted his collar, growing to one millimeter. His ascent up Elektra's leg was a little quicker, but he came to a dead stop on her sculpted calf. He felt it flex and release with every earthshaking step the titan-sized girl took. He lay, sprawled out, feeling the hardness and immense power of the muscle beneath the skin, and was humbled by it.

Onward. His destination was now crystal clear in his mind. Must not tarry. He scurried over her glorious hamstrings, kneeling briefly to kiss the expansive olive skin below. Keep going. Wait, stop. Something's happening. The near-black sky above was being ripped away, as if the goddess was lifting the firmament and exposing his world to the light of heaven. His shrink-brain was starting to gain a flicker of wits, and he faintly understood that Elektra had taken off her pants. Time for bed.

The goddess lay face down, exposing Jack's destination on the horizon. She turned out the lights, but the moon illuminated her sculpted glutes, casting a black shadow across the crevasse between. Not much further now. Jack barreled into an all-out sprint toward his target. Sustaining top speed proved easier at a tiny size, and he stopped at nothing until he reached the base of his intended mountain. Before him was the large dome of Elektra's muscled ass. He stopped only for a moment, to appreciate its full size before him. Then he climbed.

The sleeping landscape twitched reflexively at his presence, sensing a tiny irritant. He was knocked off his feet a couple times, but far from deterred. Having reached the top of one mound, he surveyed the world around him. Behind him was where he started, and he took the time to admire the slopes and curves of the miles-long legs he had just traversed. Before him was Elektra's bare backside, running into a curly mass of black hair. Each of her muscle groups cast their own shadows as they gently rippled along her back. To his left he saw Ginger, sleeping beside her partner. Though she was comparatively meeker than Elektra, Jack instinctively felt afraid, recognizing her as an existential threat. To his right, Elektra's opposing glute curved gently in the pale moonlight. The valley between these two mountains was black with shadow. There, Jack would find his ultimate destination.

Propelled only by instinct and the distorted thought processes of shrink-brain, Jack descended. The air was getting mustier, and slightly warmer as he approached. His eyes, now well-adjusted to the darkness, made out the gradient of darkness that ended with total blackness. He slid into that blackness, and found himself landing on a fabric surface. It was Elektra's thong. But this obstacle was an unnecessary barricade between him and the experience of being squeezed between her cheeks as he had fantasized about earlier that day. Jack adjusted the dial again on his collar, bringing himself to a full inch. He expanded to fill the gap between Elektra's glutes; just enough to feel compressed on both sides. The glutes rewarded him by twitching and flexing, squeezing him and swallowing him. 

But having increased his size also increased his level of awareness. Jack was starting to recover from the effects of what would later be formally termed "shrink-brain." He realized, all too late, what he had done. His baser desires had led him to betray his beloved Olivia, and she knew! His heart raced, and he cursed himself for allowing this to happen. But he didn't have much time to think about it. The landscape was twitching too much, rejecting its unwelcome visitor. Elektra was waking up! She groaned, and her ass flexed inward as her body rose, squishing Jack and preventing his escape. Two massive fingers were pushed into the crevasse, and plucked Jack from his hiding spot. Elektra rolled quietly to one side of the bed, careful not to awake her partner, and she examined the human-insect in her fingers.

"And here I'd almost forgotten about you," she said with a devil-may-care smirk. Jack reached for his collar to regain his normal size, but she was too quick. With her free hand, Elektra snatched both of Jack's arms, and dangled him by them.

"Let me go!" he pleaded.

Elektra poked him with one finger, studying his reactions, chuckling as he pathetically attempted to kick away her huge finger with his tiny legs.

"Didn't you hear?" she said, tauntingly, "Olivia's done with you. You're my toy now."

Jack shuddered. Elektra got out of bed, and carried the tiny man over to her desk. With one hand, she took off her thong, and dropped it onto the desktop. Carefully, never releasing control of Jack's arms, she pinned him against the inward-facing side of her thong strap. Then she took a roll of thread out of a drawer, and delicately tied him up, making sure the holds were extra tight, so that his entire body was stretched along her thong. Unable to reach his collar, Jack had no hope of returning to normal size, perhaps ever. He was small as long as Elektra wanted him to be small.

She hummed a random tune, and put away the thread. Finished, she looked down at her handiwork, and smiled. "I've always wanted to do this," she said, eyes sparkling in the moonlight under thick eyelashes. Unable to resist, up Jack went, and then back down, as Elektra put her thong back on, one massive leg at a time. Jack stared upwards at the two mounds high above, and he began to hyperventilate with fear, as the dark crevasse inbetween came quickly near. Faster, and faster, the mounds grew bigger and bigger, until all that was left was the total blackness, as Jack was pinned fully and inescapably in the darkness between Elektra's muscular cheeks. She flexed, and Jack gasped as his entire body compressed against the damp interior.

"Welcome home."

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=8288