Victim of Love by Sonicfan287
Summary: I'm in love with a girl named Brittany who doesnt give me much attention, until a jealous exboyfriend tries to shrink her and shrinks me instead. Now I'm in her care until we can find a way to unshrink me and stop him.
Categories: Adventure Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: None
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 10 Completed: No Word count: 7999 Read: 64439 Published: November 06 2007 Updated: August 03 2014

1. Chapter 1: The attack by Sonicfan287

2. Figuring things out by Sonicfan287

3. The trouble begins by Sonicfan287

4. Secret's Out by Sonicfan287

5. Run for my life! by Sonicfan287

6. The game continues by Sonicfan287

7. Finding Brittany by Sonicfan287

8. Out to lunch by Sonicfan287

9. Hot Pursuit by Sonicfan287

10. Digging Deeper by Sonicfan287

Chapter 1: The attack by Sonicfan287
Chapter 1: The attack

It was second period when it all happened. GYm class. I was one of the last ones to leave, picking up some equipment after everyone else had rushed to change.

The only one left was her... Brittany S., the blonde haired girl I secretly liked. She may have secretly liked me too but yknow how high school is... she was one of the populars, and while she was a nice girl, she had a certain image to keep up around her friends.

"Hey, Bobby, how's it going?" Brittany said, as she was heading off to change, still wearing her tight red gym shorts and white tank top.

"It's going..." I sighed, trying to act cool, while still kind of worn out from the gym class.

"So, that was a pretty good volleyball game, huh?" Brittany asked, with a cute smile on her face. It forced me to smile as well.

"Yeah, you had a couple good spikes" I commented.

"Yeah... I love volleyball, but hey, you weren't bad either" she remarked.

"Sports aren't really my thing" I sighed.

"Yeah, that's what some of my friends were saying.. I don't get why they gotta get on your case sometimes" Brittany said.

"Eh, they're just being jerks, I guess... no offense" I replied.

"Well, hey, I'll see you after I change" Brittany said and ran off. I kind of smiled as I went to the boy's locker room to change. Even though I was almost guaranteed to be late for my next class, I had had one of the better conversations that I'll ever have with a girl like Brittany. Y'see, I'm not exactly a ladies man.

I go into the locker room and one of the only guys left was Glen, the typical strong buff guy. I heard him talking on his cell phone and he was saying some pretty suspicious things.

"Yeah... I know, she's such a bitch to me... but that's about to change..."

I looked around the corner to see he was holding a ray gun in his other hand. I had never seen anything like it but I should probably alert the authorities. I hear more of his conversation.

"Yeah, she broke up with me... ME! Can you believe it?" Glen growled, clutching the ray gun still "Thanks for letting me borrow this though, I appreciate it... I know I only get one shot but the class is clearing out, she's one of the last ones to leave..."

What was he talking about? I wonder, and watch him duck further into the darkness, afraid of being watched.

That ray gun was obviously going to be used for some kind of attack on a girl in my class, but the only girl still in the gym was... BRITTANY!

I throw some clothes on quickly and run back towards the gym in a hurry. Brittany wasn't yet back from changing so I hang around. I'm sure I would look creepy waiting for her outside the locker room, but if she was in danger, that didn't matter to me.

I see Glen slowly emerging from the boy's locker room doors in a few minutes, hiding the gun, but I could still see it slightly from behind his back. What was he going to do? I might not have much of a chance at this.

Brittany came out of the locker room and looked at me with a suspcious look, saying "what are you doing here? Have you been waiting this whole time?"

"Brittany.... I...." I began, but then notice Glen was preparing to fire. "Look out!!"

I shout and knock her over as Glen fires a yellowish ray at her. I get hit by the ray and everything goes blank for a second. I hear Brittany screaming and then hear the sound of footsteps fading into the distance. Brittany continues screaming before finally I can hear nothing at all.

I open my eyes and groan in slight pain. The ray gun hadn't actually left any wounds though. Actually I felt okay but I still felt a little woozy, but no pain.

"Oh, good youre awake" Brittany said, but her voice frightened me. It was so loud all of a sudden.

"Hey, no need to... huh?!" I gasped and looked up to see Brittany was a giant, holding me in a cup.

"Don't be afraid" Brittany said, "I got you"

"But... but what happened to me?" I gasped. I was less than the size of Brittany's hand.

"That ray you got hit with... it shrunk you" Brittany said.

"S-So now what?!" I gasped.

"I don't know... but I appreciate you saving me from it" Brittany said and took me out of the cup. I was scared as hell but strangely relieved when she gave me a small kiss.

"Awww.. you you didnt have to do that" I said.

"I know, but I wanted to" Brittany said "You got shrunk to save me"

"I guess you could say that, but how do I get unshrunk?" I asked.

"I don't know... but we'll find out, I promise" Brittany said.

TO BE CONTINUED
Figuring things out by Sonicfan287
"Victim of Love"

by Sonicfan287

Chapter 2: Figuring things out

"Here," Brittany said and gently tilted her hand so that I slid off and landed into her black leather purse, "I'll put you in here for now"

I glanced up at my "owner" with a tad bit of fear in my eyes but she zipped up the purse and began walking as if it was nothing. I paced nervously around the purse, suddenly feeling hotter and hotter with each passing moment. There was almost no air circulation in there.

I wondered what had happened to Glen as well, and would he get away with his little stunt? No pun intended, of course.

"Okay, Bobby..." Brittany said, in a hushed voice, "I'm going to give you a little air down there since you're probably really hot in there..."

How did she know?

Brittany unzips the purse and I look up at her nervously. I didn't know what to think of this whole situation. I knew she wouldn't hurt me, per se, but that didn't make me feel any better about my predicament.

Brittany is in class and has set her purse on the floor. I can only see the massive desk towering above me and Brittany's long, beautiful legs. If I crane my head up far enough I can even see the side of her face.

As I continue to ponder the situation with Glen, I remembered something important -- he was on a cell phone in the locker room, talking to someone about his plan.

That someone probably provided him with that strange shrink ray. I needed to alert Brittany as soon as possible.

Brittany picks up her purse and walks out of the classroom. The whole time, I try jumping up and down, waving my arms wildly to get her attention. She finally glances down at me.

"Bobby, are you okay?" she asks.

"Yes, but I need to talk to you" I said, but who was I kidding? Of course I wasn't okay! I can't believe I had done this for her, but I did care about her a lot.

Brittany walks into the girls room and I could hear the echoing voices of other teen girls speaking.

"Why are we here?"

"I needed somewhere to talk to you alone" Brittany said, and opened the door to a stall, walking in. "...and I just want to thank you again..."

"It's no problem" I sighed.

"No it really is the nicest thing anyone's ever done for me" Brittany smiled, "a lot of guys just try to take advantage of me and only pretend to be nice so they can get what they want from me, but what you did... was so brave"

"Aw, geez..." I sighed, starting to feel myself blush, "it really was no big deal, but... I am wondering, how I get big again"

"I know I know, and I'm so sorry" Brittany said in a voice that was too cute for me to mad at her, "we will definitely figure it out, together"

"Well that's why I wanted to talk to you..." I said. "Before Glen tried to shrink you, I saw him on a cell phone with someone... the person he was talking to supplied him with the shrink ray"

"Interesting..." Brittany said.

"And I think..."

Just then I heard another female voice speak over me.

"Brittany? Are you in there?" I heard the girl ask. It sounded like the voice of Brittany's best friend, Christina.

"Uh.. yeah..." Brittany answered.

"Do you mind? I REALLY have to go right now" she said. Brittany sighed and set me back down in the purse.

"One second" Brittany said and stumbled out, but she had forgotten to zip the purse.

"Thanks Brittany, I..." Christina started but her eyes somehow were pointed down long enough to see me down in her purse, "...is that Bobby?"

"I thought you had to go!" Brittany answered, not wanting to answer her other painfully obvious question.

"Right right" Christina said, walking into the stall, "but after that I definitely want to know what the deal is... we'll go to the library..."

I sighed in frustration and laid down in the bottom of her purse, surrounded by a couple bottles of nail polish (approximately my height) and a razor cell phone that had been laying against the edge of the enclosure. It was mostly dark in there when Brittany had the purse zipped but luckily she had it open enough so that a small sliver of light allowed me to see the outside world, as well as my own surroundings. Still, I was frustrated to be noticed by Christina, and could only imagine what her reaction would be.

TO BE CONTINUED...
The trouble begins by Sonicfan287
"Victim of Love"

by Sonicfan287

Chapter 3: The trouble begins

"And that's how it happened..." I sighed throwing my arms to the side as Christina's large green pupils had been drilling into me for quite some time.

"Wow..." Christina said, finally letting some words escape from her agape mouth as she watched me pacing around before her.

We had gone to the silent part of our school library (obviously they were both cutting class at this point), and for whatever reason I had been forced to retell the tale of my shrinking incident.

"Hey Brit, can I hold him?" Christina asked, looking over at the other giantess across the table. I looked fearfully up at Brittany who just brushed a lock of blonde hair away from her eyes.

"I don't know... I think he's a bit sensitive about being held" Brittany replied, and I sort of smiled, before glancing back towards Christina who looked down at me and frowned.

"But I'd be really careful!" Christina said, now addressing me down on the table.

"Uh... I don't know..." I sighed, not knowing how to react. Even in my current state I didn't want to hurt anyone's feelings, but before I had much say in the matter, Christina was lifting me up, catching me between her index finger and thumb. "Hey!! Ahh!"

"Don't worry, I've got you" Christina whispered, but I even doubted that, as I felt myself slipping from her loose grip. I looked down and cringed. The desk and the floor looked so far away.

"Christina, you're scaring him!" Brittany said, moving closer so that my face was eye level with her chest. I took in the view for a second but was then yanked away quickly and looked up to see only Christina's chin as she argued with Brittany.

"Hey, he's fine!" she said.

"Give him here!" Brittany said and extended her hand. I still felt myself slipping from Christina's grip and at that point just hoped SOMEONE was holding onto me.

They continued bickering when suddenly another girl lurked behind them. Her shadow over cast me from above so I just had to look up to see a gorgeous figure wearing a jean skirt and an open button shirt with a white tank top. It was another familiar girl from my school named Natalie.

"Hey what are you 2... whoa..." she said, noticing me lodged between Christina's fingers, "is that Bobby?"

I was almost too woozy to answer, so Brittany answered for me.

"Yes it is" she said, "he was shrunk by Glen and..."

"Glen?" Natalie asked.

"Yeah..." Brittany sighed.

"Y'know he was just leaving..." Natalie answered.

"Really?" Brittany asked.

"Yeah he told me to cover for him and said he was going home sick..." Natalie answered. "Why do you ask?"

"Here, Natalie... take Bobby" Brittany said and took me from Christina's care before depositing me onto Natalie's smooth extended hand. "We're gonna try to catch Glen"

I sighed with relief to at least be on a stable platform and not between Christina's butter fingers.

"So Bobby..." Natalie said in a warm voice, looking me over. I looked up at her and tried to force a smile and wave.

"Hey, thanks for helping..." I said, "I really hope they find Glen so I can return to normal size..."

"Oh?" Natalie said, in an inquisitive tone.

"Yeah, yknow..."

"But why would you ever want that?" Natalie asked and elevated me up so that I was staring right into her beautiful blue eyes.

"Uh what do you mean?" I asked, getting nervous once more.

"I just mean that you're so cute like that!" Natalie chuckled and used her other finger to poke at me. I tripped and fell backwards onto her hand. She giggled again.

"Heh, yeah..." I said, and tried once more to force a smile but it was getting harder because Natalie's smile was getting very sinister now.

"Yep, you sure are cute like that..." Natalie smiled, "I think I just may keep you to myself..."

"Huh?" I gasped.

Just then, Christina and Brittany re-entered the library. Natalie smiled and looked at me again.

"Hold on tight, little guy, I think you'll like this..." Natalie said and suddenly stuffed me into her shirt, so that I was nestled up against her warm breasts.

She tugged on her tank top a little so I wouldn't be showing through it and smiled.

"Hey, we couldn't find Glen anywhere..." Brittany said.

"Yeah, he must've taken off already..." Christina sighed and then asked, "hey where's Bobby?"

"Bobby... oh shoot, I lost him" Natalie sighed.

"You lost him?!" Brittany gasped.

"Yeah, it's the funniest thing... I set him down here on this table and he mustve run off somewhere..." Natalie said, "I sure hope he's okay..."

"Brittany! Christina!" I screamed "I'm down here!! Help me!"

"Good luck finding him though" Natalie smiled and then crossed her arms so that her entire chest flexed in on me, squishing me between her massive mounds of flesh.

The 2 girls couldn't hear me and I could only watch as Christina and Brittany wandered away. Natalie chuckled and kept walking, with me still snuggly secured in her cleavage.
Secret's Out by Sonicfan287
"Victim of Love"

By Sonicfan287

Chapter 4: Secret's Out


"Hey, quit squirming down there, little guy" Natalie laughed, "you're tickling me"

I wasn't trying to tickle her, only get myself up to higher ground as I was barely suspended by the force of her 2 opposing breasts against either side of me. Still I manage to shimmy up to the top of her breast and sigh. Still enclosed by the top of her tank top, I can see only her neck rising in the distance. I sighed in depression.

"Oh relax, Bobby" Natalie said, "if you're really nice, we'll have some fun later"

"I don't want "fun"..." I sighed, "I want to be back to normal size"

Just then, Natalie's rythmic steps came to an abrupt end and she seized me between 2 fingers, lifting me up to her face.

"Look, Bobby, you're my toy now" she said with an authoritative tone that was only slightly offset by the fragrance of her strawberry scented lips. "So you're gonna have to..."

Just then there was yet another girlish squeal from somewhere in the near distance.

"Oh my god, he's so cute!"

I turn around, still in Natalie's firm grasp and am intimidated by the large face of another hot blonde girl named Kerry.

"Oh heh, yeah" Natalie chuckled nervously and then took Kerry aside, as we had been walking in a public hallway. "But don't tell anyone please... I don't want anyone else to see..."

"Hey, is that Bobby?" I heard ANOTHER voice exclaim. I looked way up to see a red haired girl, who I had known to be Candy.

"Shhh, you girls, keep it down!" Natalie said, her voice hushed to a whisper, as she now dangled me for the others to see.

"Hey, what's going on here?" I heard another girl say. It was Meghan.

"Okay okay, that's it" Natalie said, "let's sort this whole thing out elsewhere... let's go to the girls room"

And so Natalie tucked me back under her shirt and the girls walked to the girls room. I wondered if I'd ever be returned to normal.

Finally Natalie plucks me from her shirt yet again and shows me off in the palm of her hand. I look up fearfully at the 4 girls... Natalie, Kerry, Meghan and Candy, all staring down at me.

"So how'd he get this little?" Kerry asked.

"I don't know, some shrink ray... who cares?" Natalie chuckled, "the point is, he's all ours"

"I think you mean all mine..." Candy said with an evil smile on her face. She plucked me out of Natalie's palm and held me in front of her face, tightening her grip around my ribs.

"Hey, no fair" Kerry said and grabbed me out of Candy's hand, "He's all mine!"

"Hey, I found him first" Natalie exclaimed and yanked me away again. I was starting to get more than a little dizzy at this point.

"HEY HEY HEY!!" I finally screamed out. The girls stopped arguing and looked down at me. "SHOULDN'T I GET SOME SAY IN THIS?"

"Hmm, maybe he's right" Natalie said.

"Really?" I said, looking up at Natalie and the others as they all glanced at one another as if they were concocting some master scheme.

"Yeah..." Kerry said, nodding her head as if they had all come to the same agreement at the same time, even if I had no idea what that was. Finally Natalie sets me down on the cold bathroom floor.

"Okay Bobby" Natalie said, "here's the plan, you go off and run, go whereever you want, and the girls and I will try to find out... whoever catches you, keeps you... that seems fair"

I realized I didn't have a choice so I solemnly nod my head in acknowledgement. At least I had a fighting chance.

"Okay then..." Natalie said and the girls momentarily turned their backs to me. I began sprinting but before I even got out of the bathroom, I could already hear Natalie shout:

"THE GAME BEGINS NOW!"
Run for my life! by Sonicfan287
"Victim of Love"

by Sonicfan287

Chapter 5: Run for my life!

I run out of the ladies room in a hurry but the world seems to open up on me as I gaze out at the limitless emptiness of the hallways. I was sitting duck out here and my heart was racing as I ran as fast as I could but it wasn't long before I burned myself out and had to rest, leaning against a wall and gasping for breath.

What was I going to do? If any of those girls found me, I'd be their toy forever, but even if noone found me, I'd just be stuck down here, unless I could find Brittany or Christina and maybe then they'd help me get back to regular size.

I hear the clamboring footsteps of the anxious girls trying to find me so I pick up the pace once more and keep close to the wall to avoid being squished by the occasional passer by.

I turn a corner only to be met by an even longer hallway and then I hear the school bell ring like thunder above me.

This was both good news and bad news...

On one hand, the extra students flooding into the halls provided me with more than enough cover to escape Natalie and the others, but it also made it harder to find Brittany or Christina, not to mention the fact that I now had several more feet to avoid.

I run as fast as I can which is starting dwindle in speed at this point. My heart is racing and I'm nearly out of breath. I suddenly collapse and fall on my stomach, my breathing finally slowing as my vision becomes blurry. All I can see when I glance up is a series of legs, so many of them I can't distinguish who's who anymore and I nearly pass out when I'm quickly awoken by the sound of a foot just missing my body.

I roll myself weakly into the corner, a place where very few people are walking and hope I can last long enough so that the girls will give up.

I finally pull myself up and start to walk at a leisurely pace. The crowds in the hall were beginning to dissipate and the girls had probably split up to find me, meaning it was only a matter of time before I fell into one of their clutches.

Then I thought about it -- there was always one place I could hide to escape the girls, at least for the moment. The boys room!

I begin to pick up the pace again but then I'm forewarned by the thundering footsteps of the arrival of Natalie and Kerry, both of whom are sprinting down the hallway to find me. I quickly hide behind a nearby trash can and sigh.

"That was close..." I said with a whisper. Just then I'm shocked by the feeling of 2 cold fingers wrapping around me from behind. I'm powerless to stop it.

"Ha! That was easy enough" Candy laughed and I craned my head fearfully to the left to be greeted by her giant smiling face as she brought me closer, her warm breath stinging my eyes.

Candy then let out a seductive moan as she looked me over.

"You look so DELICIOUS" she laughed, dangling me over her gaping mouth.

"C-Candy... what are you doing?" I gasped, as she started lowering me towards her mouth. Her laughter forced more of her warm breath onto my back.

"What does it look like I'm doing?" Candy said, keeping her mouth wide open as she dropped me lower until my body was practically in her mouth, but she still held me tightly.

I let out a small yelp before she forcefully yanked me out.

"C'mon, Bobby..." she smiled, "you didn't think I'd actually eat you..."

I looked at her nervously, not knowing exactly how to answer her question.

"Well, maybe just a taste" Candy shrugged and then carelessly tossed me into her mouth. I screamed as loud as I could but it wouldn't matter. I was quickly captured in her mouth and she started bouncing me around on her tongue. Finally she spit me back into her hand and I was covered with her saliva. I coughed and hacked before collapsing on her hand. "Aw, poor baby..."

I roll over onto my back, still looking up at Candy's merciless grin before I eventually blacked out.
The game continues by Sonicfan287
"Victim of Love"

by Sonicfan287

Chapter 6: The game continues

My eyes slowly unhinge and I jump back in shock.

I was wet!! Soaking wet!!

I shake off my shoes and try to wring out my shirt with my hands but it's no use... apparently I had been doused in a sink while I was out of it and Candy was the culrpit. I look up to see her looming above.

"Oh good, you're awake" she laughed and with no warning plucked me off the top of the sink, dangling me in front of her grinning face.

"Why am I so wet?" I said, as I watched droplets fall from my body and plink off the bathroom floor.

"Well you were kinda sticky from being in my mouth, and I felt bad..." Candy explained, "so I decided to give you a little shower..."

"Oh..." I said, bewildered as to whether to be upset or thankful. I was also chilly and began to shudder a bit from the wind.

"Aw, you okay, baby?" Candy asked, in a mocking concern kind of way.

"I'm f-f-f-fine..." I stuttered.

"Good" Candy said, changing her tone back to the villainous one I had been used to, "Because I have a lot more fun for us..."

Thankfully, before Candy could finish her rant, another giantess entered the room and it was Megan, one of the "contestants" in the game for my life.

"Ah-ha!" she shouted and reached for me forcefully. Candy pulled me away quickly and I felt dizzy. Motion sickness was no fun.

"Hey, he's mine now!" Candy sneered, "you can't have him!"

"I can if I take him!!" Megan snapped and lunged forward quickly. I glanced up at Candy quickly, hoping to gauge her next move in advance based on her facial expression but I still didn't foresee her yanking me several feet above Megan's reaching grasp.

"C'mon Megan, we all agreed to Natalie's rules" Candy said, "whoever finds him, keeps him... and I found him"

Megan sighed and stepped back, admitting defeat.

"I guess you're right..." Megan sighed.

"Yes... yes I am..." Candy said with a smug smile on her face as she finally lowered me onto her open palm so I didn't feel so endangered. She then held me out for Megan to gaze upon as if I was a prize of some sort. Megan gave Candy a dirty look as she departed with me in her hand.

"Now...where was I?" Candy asked, her dark eyes drilling into me as I could only imagine the twisted ideas swirling in her head.

"HEY!! THERE SHE IS, AND SHE'S GOT BOBBY!!" I heard a familiar voice yell. It was Natalie and the insane "hunters".

"Oh shoot" Candy pouted and brought me up to her face again, "hold on tight, little guy"

She then pressed me against her lips for a quick kiss and dropped me into her low-cut top. I landed awkrardly between her massive breasts and was losing my footing as I found myself slipping between them.

It didn't help matters that as she was running from the other girls, her chest heaved up and down in an unpredictable fashion, making it impossible to hold on. She suddenly came skidding to a stop and I was jostled to the bottom of her bra, where a thin "bridge" connected the 2 cups.

From beneath the cloth, I could hear some hall monitor scolding Candy for running in the halls. This was my perfect chance to escape!

I pull myself down, so that I'm hanging from the bottom of her bra, being careful not to pull too hard or she'll notice. I barely have any footing on her stomach which feels firm, yet soft against my foot.

I gently slide down, grasping onto her lower belly and she most likely notices me because I feel her flesh flinching beneath my fingers. She's definitely reacting to the feeling of my body sliding down her torso but she can't do anything or she'd get herself in more trouble.

I slide out from her shirt and scale the side of her pant leg but find it hard to hold onto the denim. I cautiously let go and let myself slip a little bit before I caught myself on a fold of the jean fabric, burning my hands a bit. I finally close my eyes and take one last plunge, this time landing hard against the tiled floor and making a run for it.

By now, Candy knows I've gone missing and is angrily searching for me but I've already rounded another corner and hopefully bought myself some time.

"Gotcha!" I heard a voice say and then another giant hand swept me up. I look up and gasp. It's Megan this time!

"Megan!!" I gasped, shocked to see her so soon after she had conceded her place in the "contest".

"Surprised? Yeah, I thought you'd be" Megan said, and then opened another door, this time to the outside.

"Wh-what are you going to do to me?" I asked her.

"I'm going to help you" she said.

"What?"

"You heard me, now tell me how this happened, and how I can help" Megan said. I stared back at her blankly, unable to comprehend what was even going on anymore.

"Well...?" Megan added, after some time, "Are you gonna tell me? I don't have all day"

"Sure sure" I said finally, snapping out of my daze, "it all started with..."
Finding Brittany by Sonicfan287
"Victim of Love"

by Sonicfan287

Chapter 7: Finding Brittany

"And thats how you shrunk?" Megan asked, holding me in her hand as she was leaned against a tree, nearby to the softball park which was just down a hill.

I nodded solemnly.

"Well then..."

"So you understand why I need to find Brittany again..." I added.

"Brittany? Why do you need her? You got me now" Megan snapped.

"Yeah, but..."

"But nothing..." Megan said, in an authoritative tone, before returning to her normal, more friendly voice, "Bobby... Brittany wasn't helping you get back to normal... she might not have been as mean as Candy and the other girls, but she doesn't know how to unshrink you..."

"But thats the thing, noone does... we need to find Glen or whoever gave him that shrink ray and..."

"Whoa whoa whoa... cmon Bobby" Megan said and gave me a gentle pat on the back. I tried to give her a fake smile so she'd leave me alone, but being pet like that really irritated me. "There's no gaurantee we'll even find Glen or he'll even know how to reverse this process... for all we know, Brittany wanted you to get shrunk and had Glen do it for him"

"No, Megan, I..."

"Bobby..." she said again, in a stern voice. I immediately clammed up and let her speak, "Look, I told you I'd take care of you and I'm going to... if I give you back to Brittany, she'd just lose you again and then who knows what could happen?"

"But..."

"But nothing" Megan said, and then dropped me into her pants pocket as she slowly stood up and stretched, "hey, I think I see my friend Kathy down there"

"Huh?" I said nervously, not wanting to introduce any MORE girls into my life at this point.

"Don't worry, I wont tell her about you" Megan said, and walked down the hill slowly to make sure I wouldn't get hurt in her tight pockets. She then greeted her blonde friend, Kathy who was wearing a skin tight orange softball jersey as the team had been practicing.

"Oh, hi Megan" Kathy smiled, "whats up?"

"Look who I found" Megan smiled and pulled me from her pocket without warning. I gasped as Kathy looked me over with her beautiful blue eyes from above.

"Wow!!" she gasped, as if the ecstacy of seeing me small was simply too much for her to contain. I backed away nervously and gave her a nervous smile.

"Yeah, he's pretty cute, but Im actually trying to find a cure for the little guy" Megan explained as her and Kathy walked back to the dugout.

"Aw, why would you want to do that? Look at him, he's so adorable" Kathy said to Megan, then moved in closer, "and if you keep him like that, you can do whatever you want to him"

I shudder with fear.

"Kathy!" she said, in a sort of harsh whisper, scolding her friend in the orange jersey, "I'm going to do the right thing, even if he is adorable like this"

She then set me down on the dugout bench as they continued to chat it up with one another. I decided to take this opporunity to escape. I step off the edge of the bench and hold on tight to the leg of the bench as if it were a railing for me. I slide down the railing and fall to the ground, glancing up at the 2 giantesses talking as I scamper off, between the holes in the chainlink fence in the dugout and ran through the tall grass until I saw the familiar figures of 2 people sitting on some steps.

It was Brittany and Christina!!

Im about to get their attention when I hear a loud noise. Brittany was crying!

"I just can't believe I lost him!" Brittany said, choking between sobs. I notice a large droplet descend from her eye.


"Brittany itll be okay..." Christina said, patting her friend's back. "Maybe we can call him, do you have his number?"

"No..." Brittany sighed, "I don't know anything about him... and he was such a sweet guy, to save me like that... and I lose him..."

"Brittany!!" I screamed at last, "Brittany!! Down here!!"

She didn't look down.

"Brittany, please!!" I shouted and started tapping on her foot. She suddenly kicked me to the ground and then realized what she had done.

"Oh, Bobby!" she gasped, "I'm so sorry"

She then reached down and picked me up.

"Bobby, are you alright?" Brittany asked.

"What happened to you?" Christina asked.

"I'm fine, but Natalie and several other girls were crazy!" I explained, "theyre all trying to catch me... it's insane!"

"Hmm, maybe we should leave then" Christina said, "c'mon we'll take my car"

And so we were off...
Out to lunch by Sonicfan287
"Victim of Love"

by Sonicfan287

Chapter 8: Out to lunch

"Okay guys, we're getting out of here" Christina stated, starting her car up with a tremendous rev, as she took off from the Montville parking lot. I let out a sort of sigh of relief. I was nowhere closer to normal size, but at least I was in the gentler hands of Brittany where I felt a little safer.

"How you hanging in there, Bobby?" Brittany asked, glancing down at me.

"I'm fine... for now" I sighed.

"Hey, are either of you hungry?" Christina said, stopping at a stop sign and glancing over.

Actually, yeah I had been. Despite everything I had been through, stopping to eat didn't feel out of the question. I meekly nod yes.

"Yeah, me too" Brittany replied.

"Okay, well there's a McDonald's up the road from here" Christina said, and we changed course for that direction.

Luckily, at my size, it wouldn't take more than a couple fries to fill me up.

We walked into the McDonalds, and while Christina approached the counter to order for us, Brittany sat down and took me out of her pocket now, setting me on the cold table.

"So... I am so sorry..." Brittany said, leaning the side of her face on her hand, "I didn't mean to lose you"

"It's not your fault at all" I said, "Natalie tricked you guys so she could get me"

"But why?" Brittany asked.

"I don't know... but she was nothing compared to Candy" I sighed.

"Oh, that weird goth girl?" Brittany tsked, "I hate her!"

"Me too right now" I sighed, but it was hard to say. While Candy had always been a bit... off... the other girls who coveted me were actually pretty nice most of the time. They appeared to be too infatuated with the possibility of having me tiny to let their true personalities shine through. The fact that I had saved Brittany from the same fate, and the fact that Christina was good friends with her, was probably why those 2 hadn't treated me the same way.

"Okay, I got us plenty of fries" Christina said, sitting down at the table now, her tray taking up a lot of room, so I scooted over. Luckily, because school was still in session, it wasn't too crowded at the McDonalds. Once the final bell rang at 2:30, it was more than likely that several students would flood the place, but for now we were safe.

I cautiously approach the giant McDonald's box which spanned twice the length of my puny body. I feel the heat from the box, which causes me to sweat a little and I take a bite of a steaming french fry that lay before me like a mighty fallen oak tree. The french fry tasted as good as it would've, had I been normal sized, but the fact that there was more of it meant my tiny bite barely made a dent in the massive fry. It was if an ant had invaded a picnic.

"So, next thing we need to do is find Glen" Christina said, getting more serious after taking several bites out of her massive double cheeseburger that she set down right before me. "You know where he lives, right Brittany?"

"Unfortunately..." Brittany sighed, "I can't believe I fell for that jerk, and then he goes and shrinks Bobby..."

"Well it could've been worse... he could've shrunken YOU, Brit..." Christina said, then looked down at me and added, "no offense, Bobby"

"Well he was trying to... but now we need to find him and find out how the hell he did this, and how to reverse it..." Brittany sighed.

As I glanced up at the 2 giantesses, discussing my fate, I couldn't help but ask my next question.

"What if there IS no way to reverse it?"

"Don't talk like that, Bobby" Christina said, "if there's a shrink ray, there's more than likely a growth ray"

"It's gonna be okay" Brittany said, giving me a smile, "we'll get you back to normal, I promise"

Even though Brittany hadn't been a good friend of mine prior to that moment, and I probably never would've gotten to hang out with her, had it not been for this incident, I felt a strange reassurance from her words. She was definitely sincere. That was what I liked about her over the other cheerleaders. Even though she was attractive and popular, she never let it change her. She was real.

Just then, a group of rowdy guys walk into the McDonalds, thrashing the door open and laughing raucously. Brittany and Christina turn around before I notice both their mouths go agape.

"What?"

Brittany got down so her face was level with my body on the table, and whispered, "It's Glen... and some of his buddies..."

"Now might be our chance..." Christina added, also in a hushed tone.

"What do we do?" I asked nervously. I didn't expect this opportunity to present itself so soon, and even so, I had no idea how we'd get Glen or anyone to comply with our demands.

I look up to notice the crowd of guys now, all pushing one another out of the way at the counter, for the "right" to order first. Just then, one of the guys glances over and seems to recognize Brittany. He taps Glen on the shoulder and points her out.

We hear Glen exclaim, "Oh shit" before turning around and making a beeline for the exit.

"Let's get him!" Christina yelled, and Brittany secured me in her pocket, before the 2 of them leapt out of the restaurant.

Glen was a fast guy and he already had jumped into his pickup truck with a couple guys jumping in after him. Christina fumbled for her keys and finally got the door open to her car. I felt a bit sick from our fast motions, but I knew it was nessecary....

We had to catch them!
Hot Pursuit by Sonicfan287
Victim of Love

Chapter 9 : Hot Pursuit

Christina tried to tail the rickety old pickup truck but it figured Glen would play dirty. In their hasty attempt to get away, they were inconsiderate in cutting off some of the exiting traffic, creating a right lane on the curb with which to make their escape. They darted out in front of the crowd of cars and onto the main road while Christina, Brittany and I were to left in the dust to watch in frustration.

As the car slowly crept to the corner to take that right turn, I noticed Brittany's eyes darting about in a hurry.

"There's no police around, just go!" Brittany blurted out.

"What?" Christina asked.

"JUST GO!!" Brittany shouted.

"B-But this is my mom's car!" Christina clamored.

I remained frozen and silent while their argument carried on. After a few tense moments between the ladies, Christina floored it and pulled a similar illegal manuever, bypassing the few cars in front of us to pull up on the curb and cut onto the main road, creating a stir of noise from the opposing cars. She continued to accelerate onto the main road and while we had lost some distance, Glen's truck was fading off ahead up a hill.

"Br-Brittany" I stammered, trying to think of some way to catch them or at least see where they were going, "You dated Glen, right?"

"Yeah, don't remind me..." Brittany sighed, rolling her eyes somewhat.

"Well, you must know where he lives then... is that where they're heading?" I asked curiously.

"I don't know... I think?" Brittany stuttered, almost frustrated by my question. "Actually... no... they're taking a turn... Christina speed up"

Christina took a deep breath and again passed a few cars while going well over the speed limit. The pickup truck had taken a turn onto a somewhat remote road that none of us knew of. They careened down the road at breakneck speeds while Christina remained cautious because the road contained many harsh turns and drops.

"Bobby, honestly..." Christina tsked, talking to myself as well as Brittany as she slowed down a bit. "I've lived in Montville my whole life and know some of these off-roads... this road I'm not familiar with"

Brittany and I groaned.

"Do you at least know if there's anything around here?? Any kind of building? Houses?" Brittany asked.

"Again, Brit, I don't know this road... this is the sticks... and Montville itself is kind of the sticks, so we're in ... like the sticks' sticks" Christina sighed.

Part of me saw the humor in her attempt to be funny but I also remained fixated on the tail-lights of the truck as it weaved its way through the narrowing road and the trees.

"Is it possible they're just trying to lose us?" I asked.

"Hmmm..." Brittany thought. "I don't know..."

"No, he's right..." Christina said, "they were speeding big time before this and they seem to be slowing down at least a little..."

This particular road seemed to serve no purpose other than to be a somewhat scenic view of the woods and in fact, after a bunch of winding and hills, it connected back to the main road at a later point. I noticed the truck slow to a near stop, taking a rare moment to wait for traffic before making a turn.

"Hold on Christina..." I squeaked, getting Brittany's attention, I said to the giantess, "tell her to slow down"

"What, why?" Brittany gasped.

"Please... I think I have an idea" I said.

"Bobby says to slow down" Brittany said.

"Are you sure?" Christina asked, eliciting a nod from myself.

"They're never going to go anywhere we want them to if they keep seeing your car behind them... we're far enough behind now where they may have thought they lost us..." I explained.

"But how does that help us?" Brittany sighed.

"It may, it may not... it doesn't appear they're headed back to Glen's house but they're definitely trying to lose us. Hopefully when they think we're gone, they may go off to where-ever their destination was" I said.

"Okay but the fact of the matter is, we can't stay out this long without my mom wanted her car back" Christina sighed, "not to mention, we can't just stalk them out all day... we have to catch them at some point"

"I know that" I groaned. "We can still tail them... just from a safer distance"

As Christina's car neared the top of the hill where the truck was, we noticed the truck had already taken a turn, as it's backside vanished towards the right. Christina sped up and took a right after a car had passed us.

"I hope you know what you're doing..." Christina frowned, turning back onto the road to continue the pursuit.
Digging Deeper by Sonicfan287
Victim of Love

Chapter 10: Digging Deeper

I sat in desperate silence in Brittany's slightly chilled hands. She seemed to be as nervous holding me as I had been nervous to be held. She continued to glance forward at Christina who drove after the truck of hooligans who we may or may not have lost.

"Who were those guys Glen was with anyway?" I found myself asking after some time passed. Brittany let out a quiet sigh.

"One of them was his douche friend, Dan... I didn't recognize the other two but I'm sure I've seen them before, I just can't pin a name to them..." Brittany replied, in deep thought.

"So if they're not headed back to Glen's... I wonder where they're going?" Christina muttered.

I thought back to how this all happened and could only remember that whatever technology Glen had that allowed me to shrink... it wasn't actually his. I can remember him talking to someone else on the phone? Maybe that's who it was?

Just when we thought we had lost the gang, Christina pointed out something suspicious.

"This is weird..." she uttered in the driver's seat, slowing down as several cars were passing us in the adjacent lanes.

"What?" I asked.

"I don't know if they're having a party or something but several of these cars are headed in the same direction and..." Christina started, taing a quick look back at her friend Brittany as her eyes lit up.

"Is that CANDY'S car?!" both girls exclaimed.

Candy had a very ... noticeable car to say the least. A black SUV with bright, varying bumper stickers. It was usually obvious when she had arrived somewhere and now, as we had "made the rounds" trying to find Glen, it would appear as if they weren't the only ones traveling to this area of town.

"Ugh Candy..." I cringed.

"As long as you stay hidden, you should be fine..." Brittany said, but her voice did very little to calm me as she ran her hand slowly above my body. I know she was trying to be reassuring but she wasn't the one who would be played with like a little rat if she were found by the crazy woman.

Christina slowed down as a few more cars gathered, going down a dirt road to a secluded home in the woods. There were about 5 cars in all, including Glen's pickup truck. They were the first to arrive and so it wasn't a surprise that they scurried into the house quickly before the other cars' inhabitants made their ways in. A few of the people were unrecognized but Candy and a couple other girls from school surprisingly made up this group.

"Do you think Candy is in on this?" Christina frowned.

"In on what?" Brittany asked.

"I don't know but this reeks of suspicion... Glen and his gang bust it as soon as they see us coming but after they think we're gone, they meet here??" Christina asked. "...and there are a lot of women coming here as well... this may go deeper than we realize"

"So what do you think we should do?" I asked nervously.

"You want to be normal sized again?" Christina asked sternly, looking down at me in Brittany's hand. I nervously nodded.

"I may be our only hope then..." Christina sighed, "I've got an idea."
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=821