The Genie by toon667
Summary:

You find a lamp which contains a genie (holly) You are granted wishes as long as you submit to her demands, for every two wishes she is granted a wish of her own.

 

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Will contain, farts, entrapment, facesitting.


Categories: Young Adult 20-29, Butt, Entrapment, Odor, Slow Size Change Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: No Word count: 7061 Read: 35528 Published: March 06 2019 Updated: April 24 2024

1. The Lamp by toon667

2. Chapter 2 Locked in place by toon667

3. Chapter 3 An intimate scent by toon667

4. Chapter 4 - Hot and Sweaty by toon667

5. Chapter 5 Consequences of drinking coffee. by toon667

6. Chapter 6 - A throne by toon667

7. Bigger Problems by toon667

The Lamp by toon667

Out of town and on a work trip, you stumble across a garage sale as you explore a suburban city, rows of Knick knacks and odd items lay across tables, under tables and on the floor. Many different faces smile at you as you peruse the merchandise, not much has caught your eye but wondering around you consider a couple of items that might look good displayed on your mantle. Eventually you come across an item in a glass container, similar in shape to a teapot, long spout, potted lit, thinly carved engraved metal handle to carry the engraved immaculate lamp. Examining the design, you notice some of the engravings are hidden behind potentially years and years of dust, you imagine a soft voice calling out to you as you examine the lamp in the glass container and your heard skips a beat or two as you marvel at the exquisite design. Something tells you that you must have this lamp.

You hurry towards your hotel room, carefully proceeding along carrying the glass container that holds the lamp. You reach your hotel room, No. 26 and hurry inside placing the container on the side and opening your suitcase ready to pack the container. You try to stuff the container, but it is too big, and you cannot close your suitcase. You didn't want to have to remove the lamp from the glass container but it seemed like you had no choice, you remove a t shirt from your suitcase, then open up the glass container, carefully removing the lamp and placing it in the middle of the T-shirt, as you begin the wrap dust begins to remove itself from the lamp, you use one of the T shirt arms to vigorously rub some of the dust off, dust flings everywhere and you begin to close your eyes as it enters your nose.

Your nose begins to tingle and a familiar feeling floats across you, within seconds a loud sneeze erupts across the room and dust flies everywhere. Your eyes scan the room, a thin layer of thick foggy dust covers the room. You look at your hands which are also extremely dusty, you rush into the hotel suite's bathroom and begin wiping the dust from your clothes and hands. As you finish up you begin to hear a soft humming coming from your hotel room, like a ship to a siren you slowly peer round and peek into your hotel room, or is it your hotel room, you feel confused as you peer at the foot of the hotel bed you notice there is a woman sitting at the end of the bed. Her attention is elsewhere, she is playing with her long brown hair humming a soft melody and examining herself in the mirror. Confused you open the hotel room door and examine the room number, No.26. You slowly shut the room and check your eyes, sitting on the edge of the bed is that woman, you look towards the floor and notice your suitcase wide open, her bare feet are placed upon your clothing, no sign of shoes nearby, you glance slowly upwards, noticing her firm her white leggings wrap around her lower figure, so tight in fact you think you can see them dig into her crotch, you quickly look upwards sheepishly towards her exposed stomach, she's wearing a low cut black tank top, her nipple protrudes against the top indicating that she wasn't wearing a bra underneath. Finally, you glance upwards again, as you do you notice her alluring gaze as she locks eyes with you. From her soft facial features, you indicate that she is in her mid-twenties "May help you?" she softly asks in broken English, you can't pinpoint the accent but it sounds a bit Italian.

"How the hell did you get in here"

 

Chapter 1 end

 

Chapter 2 Locked in place by toon667

The woman giggles, she fans herself and fog out of the way “it was hot in there, thanks for setting me free”. You tilt your head, confused, what was she saying “How did you get in here” you recheck the door and go to check out the hotel window. You look outside and there is no possible way she could have gotten in through the window. You look back and she’s staring at you just smiling, you notice she now fanning herself with a fan. “Alright it’s time to go” you go over to her and grab her sides forcing her to stand then begin to push her towards the door. She’s pushing against you playfully, meaning you’re barely making any leeway towards the door. “Is this something you wish for me to do? I can grant any wish you desire” “Yes I wish for you to leave” she laughs at your request “don’t you want money...? Power…? Even women?” You have no idea what she’s talking about but she’s clearly out of her mind. What is she even talking about. “what are you talking about, I wished you’d leave already” still persistently pushing against you she continues “What about being tied up, wouldn’t you like to be tied to the bed?” Getting annoyed you snap back, “yes, I wish I was tied to the bed” you feel yourself instantly laying down, you look around and notice you’re close to the window again with a mattress underneath, all you did was blink, you try to pull your hand forward but you’re stopped by cold steel. You look to your right and then left, both of your bands are handcuffed together with the chains of the cuffs fitting behind the bed head. The narrow bars are too thin for your hands to go through and a big wooden beam blocks any possibility of you lifting your hands out of this. You were trapped.

You look to the left again and don’t see any sign of the woman, you then look towards the bottom of the bed. The mysterious woman is slowly slithering up the bed her hands slowly encroaching as they make their way up your body, her hands twist and turn as they move around and between your legs as she elegantly floats up your body she gently squeezes your crouch and pulls the rest of her body forward. She is pushing against your body and slowly progressing upwards, instead of the playfulness she exuberated before she was now expressing a more seductive swoon. She continued upwards as her breasts lay on top of your crotch she again pushed downwards and moved upwards, you twitched against her breasts. Her hands were still pushing against your chest, as they reached your shoulders she glided upright and forwards and all of her body pressure was then mounted on your twitching crotch, you pulled your head back from the sudden pressure, then you felt a soft smooth touch on your chin, her hand embraced your chin and lead your head downwards to look her in the eye. “You owe me” she whispered, you began to speak but she moved her finger over your lips “shhh It’s my turn for a wish now” she started pushing upwards using only her legs until she reached your neck. With her legs open this close you could see how tight these leggings really were, beneath the white fabric of the leggings you could clearly see a pink glow of her underwear. She lifts your chin up again, taking focus away from her crotch. “So, you’ll grant my wish right” she smiled, caught in the moment you nod. “good, well you didn’t have a choice anyway” she giggled. Using the headboard, she pushed herself off you for a second and spun herself around, her legs twist and are placed onto either side of your head, with her feet pressed tightly against the sides, touching your hair. You regain focus at look upwards and notice her firm butt covering all vision, she slowly pushes her butt against you chin, she begins to wriggle upwards slowly, first covering your mouth, then carefully wriggling it against your nose, placing it firmly between her cheeks, the soft smell of the fabric wafts up your nostrils then your whole face is covered. “I’d say… hmmm about half an hour should cover what you owe me for those two wishes” she then locks herself in place, sealing you In place.

 

Chapter 3 An intimate scent by toon667
Author's Notes:
maybe it'll take me 4 years to write chapter 4 too...

Her legs wrapped gently work their way behind your head, the soft white socks ruffle your hair as they settle and squeeze, your vision is coated in a soft pink glow of the panties underneath her leggings and your nose is etched into the soft crevice, you are firmly locked in place. You breatheĀ  in through your nose and the fabric clings to your nostrils, it feels very hard to get any substantial air, but at the very least it doesn't smell too bad, she softly giggles lifting her butt ever so slightly off as she leans forwards and then.. ever so slowly back down again. She slides her hand over your crotch and feels it twitch slightly, "oooh so this is enjoyable to yooou... well then let me make it a bit more unpleasant.... for you..." your nose wiggles between each cheek as she settled herself to a more comfortable position on your face, you then felt her soft socks tighten behind your head, your nose pressed deeply against her crack, you try to take a long breath through your nose but her cheeks are limiting the airflow and the fabric is clinging more tightly with every breath.

She is pressing her ass very slightly harder against your face and places both of her hands against your chest, she pushes against your chest forcing a bit air out. You attempt to start breathing through your mouth but the same thing happens, the fabric clings to your mouth, slightly asphyxiating you, she notices the change in your breathing "what's the matter, is it getting a bit too hot for you?" she leans forward slightly and then glides her hand across your crotch "well maybe not.... but if you start to feel the pressure..." she presses down her butt slightly "then you can always just say the word" all you can do is let out muffled cries against the white fabric, you are starting to feel a bit dizzy and feel like you might pass out if this continues, you instinctively try to move your hands to push her butt off your face but the handcuffs hinder your movement, the rattle of metal rings out across the room "too much for you already? You still owe me another 25 minutes"

You start to panic, it's only been 5 minutes and you feel like she'll just let you choke on her cheeks until you're out cold. The chains of the cuffs rattle against the bed frame as you involuntarily start shake and tremble. She laughs softly "just say the word and i can l make this a bit more comfortable" she wiggles slightly and sits calmly as your body twists uncontrollably "maybe you have a wish for meee?" she first pushes hard against your face "if you wish to breath just make some noise" with all the effort you can muster with your air deprived body you force out a strong muffled cry against her ass. She has you exactly where she wants you "as you wish" she then very slightly lifts herself off your face, just enough so that her ass dangles just above your nose and mouth, as soon as the pressure is removed from you let out a gigantic gasp, sucking in as much air as possible, again and again while also inhaling the soft musk from the very near white and soft pink peach dangling slightly in front. "that's your 3rd wish now, you can have one more and then you'll have to grant me mine.... well that is after you finish granting this one...." she reestablishes her butt onto the bottom of your chin, you begin to yell out before your cries are once again muffled between her crevice. She purrs as she repositions herself "you should save your air, you'll be there for a short while"

Chapter 4 - Hot and Sweaty by toon667
Author's Notes:
I'm enjoying writing the facesitting parts and beginning to establish scene elements before I eventually introduce gas/farting and the shrinking/entrapment element

Your vision is obscured by white and pink, this time she's not putting pushing down on your face, just sitting calmly while i take in her scent, this time it's a more playful and caring attitude that she has positioned on top of you. Was it just the wish she wanted? What kind of wish was that anyway, she said she was magical but... so far she hasn't really done anything magical at all, you feel like she's been pulling the wool over your eyes this whole time. Although you can't remember how you got handcuffed to the bed, it all happened so fast. It was almost instant but it's been awhile, it could have just been the heat of the moment.


She's not moving very much, you can feel the heat of her ass transfer to your head, with her slight movement and wiggle against your face your nose starts to wedge her panties into her crack and the slight heat you can see sweat forming on her cheeks through the white fabric. She leans forward off of your face for a second and reaches into the back of hey leggings and delicately wraps one hand around the top of her wedgied panties and the other at the bottom, she slowly shifts them upwards then downwards then up and down, very slowly and delicately, almost hypnotically, she then grabs her panties and pulls them out of her crack and across her cheeks, you can visibly see a change in colour of the pink panties through her white leggings where sweat from her ass crack had been absorbed into the panties, she leans her hands onto your chest, using it to balance her body, and she repositions her ass to get your nose into the perfect position, your nostrils are positioned directly against her asshole, even between both pieces of fabric you can feel the slight wrinkles of her hole. She looks back and reasserts her leg position to completely stop your head from being able to move "hmm just so you know, that didn't count as chair time, so you still need to relax and take in this beautiful sight for a little while longer"


The sweat covering her panties create a musky scent, although it doesn't help your nose is basically right on her asshole. "your face is very comfortable yes... and you're so calm and relaxed, maybe you'd like a more permanent position huh" you don't dare to make a noise, if she were to count your muffles as a wish.... and with your hands tied up like this, well... you think it might not actually be the worst place you would be.


 She seems to be getting great pleasure from your position, she puts her hands back on your chest and perks her butt slightly so that you can breathe freely, she pushes against your chest to push the air out of your lungs which forces you to take full long breaths of her musky leggings covered asshole, she starts to slightly bob up and down softly bouncing, she leans forward a little to bit to remove her ass from your face, just enough so that she can shift her panties to the side then with her panties parted from her asshole and then sits back down again. Now one less lay, which increases the musky smell tenfold, the sweat collected on her hole tickles the tip of your nose, making it once again harder to breath, she continues pressing down on your chest but because you of the obstruction you inhale long and desperately through your mouth, absorbing and tasting some of her muskiness. "I guess you must really enjoy the smell down there, i haven't heard a peep. Maybe you REALLY do want to do this forever" she continues to force the air out of your lungs and revels in your deep gasps against her ass, she repositions herself so that your mouth is in line with her ass. "Maybe before my next wish, I'll make myself a HOT (she slides up and down slightly with this word) and milky (she grabs your crotch momentarily when she says this) coffee" As embarrassing as this is. You were starting to really enjoy this or maybe you're just being conditioned by her scent or Stockholm syndrome being tied up like this.


"Looks like you've nearly granted me one wish, maybe you're ready to tell me another that you desire.... buuuuuuuuuutttt.... before you decide what you want, i'm going to grab a coffee to prepare you for my next wish" You begin to wonder what she has planned for you and you don't like how excited she is to do it. You need to get out these handcuffs, otherwise you'll continue to be at her mercy for whatever it is she has planned....

Chapter 5 Consequences of drinking coffee. by toon667

You stare breathlessly at the white pink faded cheeks above you. Nothing's really changed, she remains seated and almost seems to be in a dreamlike state. You continue to wonder why she wants the caffeine, you start to think you could do with something to drink, the heat of her ass, you were really starting to become infatuated and allured by her scene, you thought to yourself "I only i could get inside those panties" what were you even thinking, with the way this was going she wasn't going to let you fuck her, she seemed to only want to sit on your face and tease you and of course force you to revel in her ass scent, but you must admit it was becoming increasingly intoxicating, you felt like you were being brainwashed, she giggled after you were done thinking. "Well, maybe if you play your cards right then I'll let you into my panties, i mean.... if you reaaaaaly want for it" did she just read your mind? Impossible, she did claim to be magic but so far, nothing she has done has been magical. You feel her hand clasp around the bulge in your jeans "i guess you might really...REALLY want to see what it's like inside my panties" I guess she could just tell from the very obvious signs you were giving her.


She leans forward and the fabric of her leggings peels off your face, the intense sweat has darkened the colour slightly but also made the pink panties underneath more visible, she leans forward very slowly and then pulls her feet out from underneath your head then she sits back down onto your face with full force and stretches her legs slightly before resting both on your crotch, she remains here for a while then very slowly twists her entire body to one side, pulling and contorting your face with her swivel, she is pushing hard against the bed and down onward onto your face as she is twisting towards the side of the bed, her legs swing upwards forcing as much of her weight against the side of your face as possible, her legs remain airborne for a while before she hands them back over the side of the bed, she begins to scoot forward off of your face but grabs right side of your face and leads it into her butt as she moves off. Her feet touch the ground, and she stands her, you can see her leggings gripping tightly to her form figure and all you can do is stare...


With a sultry swing she and with a serendipitous attitude she walked towards the kettle in the corner and reaches into the fridge "My stomach doesn't sit well with full fat milk, well.... it also doesn't sit well with coffee, but I hope it will sit will with you, my little ass sniffer" you get a big angry at being called an ass sniffer and snap back "Hey i'm not your ass sniffer you bitch" you laugh at your retort. "Well what are you? if not my chair hmmm?" she turns away and bends over slightly to present her ass to you as she mixes her coffee together, as she starts to stir she looks behind at you staring at her ass "See, i bet you can't wait to be sniffing more of this..." (she wiggles her ass slightly) "and don't worry it won't be long before you get to worship me again"


She sits down on the stool by the kettle, her ass overhands the edge, expressing its firm shape. Was this really how your day was going to be spent, under the ass of some arrogant bitch she responds as if she can read your mind "maybe we could do this for an entire week, it would be fun, don't you think?" You really don't want to be forced back under that ass so you start to look around to somehow get out of these cuffs, you peak to your right side and the sun blares down onto your face, she starts to hear you rattling your cuffs. "Well, you just can't wait to sniff this..." (she gently strokes her ass upward and then slaps it "huh, don't worry it won't be long" She continues to sit graciously and sip her coffee. You can't look away, not that you want to, some part of you is infatuated, plus the sun bearing down from the window is preventing you from really looking away. Occasionally you notice her rubbing her stomach, she pulls a bottle of water out of the fridge and then makes her way towards you. This heat is really starting to hit you, she bends over and leans close to your face. "so you know, you still have another wish before you serve under my ass again" she grabs your chin and looks directly into your eyes waiting on an answer. After a while she stands back up and starts to drink the water. "I can't believe you're only thirsty for this" she turns around and squeezes her ass cheek, as she does this you notice her leggings expand out very slightly around her asshole hear a slight puffing noise. "Whoops, i was saving that for you my darling, but don't worry, when you've made your wish, there will be plenty more" You finally understood what she was planning this whole time. Your nose twitched slightly as a foul scent entered your nose, you started to twist and contort, she reached over and resettled her hand on your head and turned it to face her ass as she brought it closer and closer, the rancid smell increased, you desperately try to pull away, you don't want any part of this. "Too much for my little ass pet" her voice was soothing but you could feel malicious intent behind it. As she leaned closer you started to panic and blurted out "I wish i was free from this handcuffs" she giggled then plopped her body onto the bed, legs between your head. "no, i can't ungrant a wish darling" you start to think to yourself "was I really going to be trapped here?" and then start to shout "THEN I WISH...." before you could finish she slammed her ass down onto your face "sorry... I can't grant you another wish, until you fulfill your end of the bargain.

"be ready my ass pet, it's going to get sweaty and smelly down there"

End Notes:

Writers notes/Possible spoilers

I don't know how long the rest of this story will be. I've started introducing gas/fart elements and not to spoil anything but i'm trying to introduce the protagonists disgust with the situation that will eventually lead into them getting tricked into getting shrunk.i don't know how many chapters will be shrink because in my head i've already mapped out how I want the story to progress but things change as I write them and how i'm feeling.

Chapter 6 - A throne by toon667
Author's Notes:
It's taken a while, i was trying to think of a way to produce the shrinknig aspect of the story, which will be implemented next time.

Chapter 6
She relishes at your muffled cries against her ass, you are so desperate to finish your wish request to get out of this hellish situation, she pushes down to muffle your cries further and force you to waste whatever air you had trying to utter any phrase against her ass. She teases you a bit "You've become quite chatty now i'm finally resting on my favourite LIFELONG chair..." you didn't like the emphasis she put on lifelong "does my ass excite you that much, maybe you're just can't help worshiping your new queen" you let out a disgruntled muffle, mistakenly you are once again feeling pressured for air "if i'm a queen then that means you're not any old chair... that makes yoooou my... very.... own... peeeerfect throne" you desperately try to force your head to be anywhere but where it was at that moment, you needed to breath desperately, you are completely locked in place, her legs on the sides of your head prevent any movement apart from slight jiggles.

She giggles at the futility of your situation and notices you have stopped making muffled cries against her ass. "Oh... have you finally learnt your place? Or are you simply struggling to take in all that your queen offers..." once again you desperately rattle your handcuffs as you try to get any air under her ass. "...well almost everything i can offer" you feel her ass shift into position, she slides down slightly and angles her ass so that your nostrils are caressing her wrinkled hole, you can feel every wrinkle through the fabric of her leggings and her panties, as she starts to get comfortable you can feel the wrinkles underneath the fabric start to move and expand. One of her hands holds down the top of your head as she retains her position to make sure you receive what she considers a perfect gift for a throne like yourself, you know what's coming and you feel like she's planned this perfectly, she promptly uses her other hand to push against your chest to force the remaining air out of your lungs and as she feels your hot breath against her ass, she replies by unleashing some hot breath of her own, her anus reverberates against your nose. The heat quickly spreads across your face, out of embarrassment, the pressure from the lack of air and from the immediate warmth exiting her bountiful booty. The pressure from her ass hit you immediately, she then pushed against your forehead slightly to lift herself up ever so slightly at this moment you desperately gasped for air and just as you did another stagnant boom erupted towards your desperately gasping mouth, from all the shock and lack of oxygen your brain failed to register the other major part of these disgusting gifts she bestowed upon you, your mouth shoots closed as a tangy tangent of rancid filth hits the back of throat and arrives backward through your nostrils, it was as if the scent had become one with you for a second, your eyes widen and you try to get away from the source but her resolve and leg grip only tighten. Her hand that is using your head for balance slowly slides down your face then completely covers your mouth, she relaxes a little sitting on top of her hand that is blocking you from breath out of your mouth which leaves a very intimate gap between her perky peach's wrinkled core and your nose. She uses her other hand to retain balance and feel your breathing chest.


Your brain is screaming out in anguish, desperate to breath but you have that sickening scene lingering in the back of nostrils and throat that makes you want to wretch "don't worry darling, you can breathe in as much as you want, it is your right as my throne to worship your beloved queen, you wouldn't want to be a bad throne would you..." Your brain stops fighting with your common sense and you can no longer hold out against her powerful puerility, you take a long hard stagnant sniff, your body starts to tremble with what she thought was a paralyzing perfume. You had no sense of sight or taste, there was only smell that enveloped your whole being, it completely washed over you. Despite your refusal you couldn't help taking deep long desperate breaths through your nose, her hand that rested on your chest aided in helping you inhale the deadly scent. A small silent puff pushed its way out of her crevice, your whole body twitched attempting to reject the smell but you were unable to do anything but inhale and exhale. You couldn't even comprehend the rancid scent, it was awful but you couldn't really resist it. Your brain still foggy because of the asphyxiation from her ass cheeks but you were starting to collect your thoughts with the limited brain power you had left. Reveling in your worship she started to gloat "godhood boy, make sure you get used to my scent like a good little chair, it is a lifetime position, so you better get used to it" your brain kicks into gear, she's just messing with you right, there's no way she expects you to live the rest of your life like this... right?


At this point you didn't expect there to be any way out, it's not like she listened to you or anything she's done has been magical, apart from her farts which have been demonic and never ending. "Oh no" you thought to yourself "these really are going to be never ending if she gets her way" your mind scattered and entrapped in proximity to her ass, she moves her ass slightly and looks down into your eyes, "ready for round 2?" You were nowhere near ready for her to suffocate underneath her absolutely beautiful and vol up... you stop your train of thought right there, the agonizing but short time under her where she gave you 'her perfect gift' had somehow effected your mind, despite being trapped, despite being forced to sniff her wondrou..... no.... you couldn't think this way, she was melting your mind and soon you knew if you were to remain under her, you'd happily worship her willingly. You look directly at her ass and see her wiggle it a little bit seductively then her leggings puff out slightly with a quick buzz "hm haha well at least your last bit of air will be fresh and wondrous" she made sure to accentuate the word 'wondrous' either your brain was starved of oxygen or she really could read your mind. She began to descent slowly and out of fear and the smell that tinged your nose you forced your head to one side and your nose into her socks just as your nostrils pressed against her toe her asshole then descended onto your ear, at that moment you heard a deep booming consecutive sputter that ended in a ceremonious niente, "oh such a shame" she grabs your head "don't worry though, I've got plenty more" as she begins to tilt your head back into it's rightful place you begin to think that you couldn't let it end this way and out of sheer panic you shouted "I wish you couldn't sit on my face"


She slowly leaned forward then pulled her left leg from behind your head, pulled her body off and then pulled her right leg out from under your head. She began to twist her whole body around then sit on your chest. She looked you dead in the eyes with a massive scowl, you could see her lips pouting then immediately spat onto your face "you utter piece.... of.... SHIT" she began to pout again or at least that's what it looked like, she was just gathering up more spit before unleashing another small pool that landed directly above your mouth. "You SCUM, you were going to be the perfect chair, but you didn't want US to be happy" this seemed worse for some reason, she was soft-spoken and teased you up until now, but after this wish it seemed like you made her a little bit pissed "well go on, you ungrateful MORON, make your very last wish" you gulped, you were still tied up.... you had to think carefully. Although what really scared you here? She hasn't done anything magical, she keeps calling herself a genie, you were pretty much done with her and her sick idea of fun.
"OK" you yell in a small act to regain confidence. "I know you wouldn't free me from this cuffs before, but... I wish... that i could squeeze out of these cuffs or get out in any way possible" her angry demeanor quickly switches and flourishes into a smile. "Any way to get out?... well your wish is my command" She swishes her hands slightly in a fancy manner. She leans closer face to face and then softly whispers "i think you and i are going to enjoy this very much..."


You suddenly feel extremely dizzy...

Bigger Problems by toon667
Author's Notes:
Sorry for making people wait, this is the start of the shrinking process and coming towards the end of the story.

The harsh scent was still tingling your nostrils, your vision was unclear, your eyes refocused from a dizzy haze, you notice her frustration turn into a very triumphant smirk. "You are really going to regret not giving my ass the love and ohhhhhhh soooooo much deserved attention it needs" after all she's put you through, there's still some part of you that wants to stay like this forever. She remains seated on top of you, despite your wish "You promised you'd let me out of here", she laughs at your question "you can go whenever you want, don't let me stop you" from her remark you start desperately pull yourself free from the handcuffs as they clatter against the bed frame, however with seemingly little to no struggle, your right hand slips free and then you calmly and easily slip your left hand out. Was it this easy the entire time? She leans in a softly speaks "some part of you enjoyed being here, am i right" she then softly entangled each hand with yours, leaned back and then placed them against her hips. Was she right, there was definitely a part of you that could have been there forever "i'm right.... aren't I darling" she begins to guide your hand upwards towards her chest, your breathing gets heavier but something feels off, that dizzy feeling still remains. Just what is she up to?

"I know you've been under me for a while, but.... we don't have to finish this now do we?" your heart flutters, maybe it doesn't, but you can't shake this feeling, how she's recently changed her tune from that ferocity just a moment ago. You know she's got something planned that you won't like. You can't let her get her way, you grab pull your hands down to either side of her waist then start pushing her to the side, she barely resists as you push her off of you. You begin to move off the bed and roll your legs to the side, your legs don't touch the ground, was the bed always this high up, you leap off and just as your feet touch the ground you start to feel dizzy, losing your balance you tumble onto the ground. You've never felt this way before, your brain tingled and your vision blurred. A soft white sock brushed slightly against your cheek, she then steps down onto your head then quickly pulls her foot off of your face slowly as you peak upwards at her glancing down on you. "what are you doing down their silly?, were you waiting for me to step on you?" You fight through the dizziness and manage finally lift yourself off of the ground and stand up to face her. Eye to eye, you look at her puzzled "something wrong darling?" You seem to remember her being a little shorter than this, you shake your head, you must be misremembering, the only thing you've had to sustain yourself for a good while is her rancid ass gas, you turn around and rush into the bathroom then to the sink, you turn on the faucet and lean into the tap, first splashing your face then leaning into the tap and gulping down as much water as possible to regain your mental composure. She walks into the room, gazing at you like a loved toy, but a toy nonetheless, she walks up to you and gently caresses your back "is something the matter" she says softly, you don't know how to put it, but they way she said that she's clearly hiding her intention, you turn around and look at a very delighted expression on her face. Did she put on high heels? You look down towards her feet and notice the same soft white socks then back up to her delighted face. Your eyes were lined up with her soft delicate mouth. Something weird has happened.

You hadn't even given it a thought, now you were free, but now you really needed to know... actually come to think if it, how did you get out of the cuffs? Did she loosen them, come to think of it, doesn't she still have a wish? Walking back into your hotel room and notice she's limbering up and stretching, she slowly bends over as her she touches her toes, she slowly turns around to look at you. She then reaches back and squeezes her ass cheek. "Don't you wish you were back here?" and then giggles. Your eyes steer away from hers and focus on her butt as she sways it hypnotically side to side, you once again feel that dizziness, your heart flutters, and she can tell "looks like you're ready to worship a goddess all ohhhhhver again" You can't look away, you feel like a part of your brain won't let you or she won't let you escape. You focus on her asshole trying to peak impossibly through the white leggings as it pulsates hypnotically and then... there's no smell but the sound is enough for you to break your trance. She starts laughing at your disgusted reaction. "If you want to worship a goddess..." her index finger reaches the bottom of her ass, and she starts to slowly drag her finger upwards "...you'll have to learn to appreciate EVERY..." she taps her finger gently on her recently smelly asshole "...single..." she tapes again then leaves her finger there momentarily "....part of her" You quickly look away, you need to snap out of it. It feels like you're been brainwashed. Even turning away, all you can picture.... You're forgetting why you came back into this room in the first place and you keep getting these dizzy spells. You walk over to the bed and reach over to the cuffs that are still secured, your hand goes through them very easily and even most of your arm. Coyly something is quietly whispered into your ear "something wrong" you stand up and turn around and immediately bumping your nose between two soft bosoms, you can barely pull back without falling backwards onto the bed but you manage enough space where you can look upwards to see smiling down upon you. She moves slightly forward barely giving you any breathing room. You can't get distracted by that right now, while you were looking away she must have snuck up and placed a platform. There's no way she's up that high. You need to look down to confirm your head rubs across her breasts as you begin to look down, as your head centers she pushes against your face, restricting your movement, her breasts are slightly sweaty from all the exercise she was doing and for some reason you feel like you could stay like this for a while, the smell is detoxifying. The dizziness strikes again and you start to feel your head slip gently down her breasts across her sweaty shirt. With your head free you look down and notice she's not standing on anything she's still just wearing those white socks. You look up again as the top of your head grazes the bottom of her breasts. Is this how I escaped the cuffs? You realise what you actually wished for when you wished to escape...

You don't know what she has planned, but you understand why she'd been so gleeful, you attempt to step past her, but she just casually steps blocking your path, you then stretch around and attempt use force to push her out of the way, your arms reach around and link up around her butt and reach to link just never to her asshole. You push with as much strength as you can, your head rubbing against her breasts, you try your best and push as hard as you can but you can't make her budge and inch, she is effortlessly blocking you. She just laughs as you struggle your arms gently massaging her buttocks as you attempt to budge her and get out of here before it's too late. After a while you here a soft buzz and a rippling sensation against your hands. You pull your hands away, realizing that at this point, there's no way to budge her. The smell reaches your nostrils and there's only one way to move, backwards onto the bed, you attempt to move backwards and leap up, but she's one step ahead, she gently grabs you by your sides and throws you backwards onto the bed and before you can react leaps on top of you, she makes sure not to push too much weight onto your frame but just enough so that any attempt at escape is useless. She moves forward so that her crotch is near your face. "You know... I was really REAALLLY angry when you didn't want me to sit on your face, I assumed you didn't want to worship a goddess like me, so I thought, maybe this goddess should be your whole world, what do you think?" you are panicking, was she planning this the whole time? You thought she was bluffing when she said she was magical, you blurt out, "PLEASE, I DON'T WANT TO GET ANY SMALLER" she leans forward "well that's too bad, you know if you had just known your place as my personal ass sniffer, we'd both be happy" your brain rushes feverishly.... what's going to happen to me? You think to yourself, will you continue to get smaller and how small will you go, an inch? a centimeter? A Millimeter? Microscopic even.... just what has she done to you. You know what she wants and if you want to prevent this from happening, you'll have to give in...

"PLEASE, I WISH FOR YOU TO SIT ON MY FACE"

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=8183