Surviving the 7 Day Challenge by Freaky Fantasies
Summary:

A girl participates in a instagram promotion and ends up with more than she bargained for. Her unaware mother does not help the situation of the little men.


Categories: Entrapment, Giantess, Body Exploration, Butt, Scat, Unaware, Vore, Adventure, BBW Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: No Word count: 10604 Read: 59715 Published: February 27 2019 Updated: September 16 2021
Story Notes:

**Work-in-progress**

1. Chapter 1 - Meeting Jenn by Freaky Fantasies

2. Chapter 2 - The Mother by Freaky Fantasies

3. Chapter 3 - Ex-Boyfriend and Sister Troubles by Freaky Fantasies

4. Chapter 4 - The Cousin by Freaky Fantasies

5. Chapter 5 - The Yoga Class by Freaky Fantasies

6. Chapter 6 - The Lollipop by Freaky Fantasies

7. Chapter 7 - Like Daughter Like Mother by Freaky Fantasies

8. Chapter 8 - The Jog - Part 1 by Freaky Fantasies

Chapter 1 - Meeting Jenn by Freaky Fantasies

Jenn is your average 22 year old girl struggling with the turmoils of life who happened to be blessed with an incredibly curvy body. Her breasts were actually so large it was something she was self conscious about, as not every woman could handle having 36F sized boobs. Laying in bed frustrated that it was another gloomy Monday, she remembered that her sister had just moved out of the house, leaving jenn by her herself for the first time in her life. "This quiet is actually pretty nice," she muttered to herself as she continued laying in bed on her phone. 

 

Struggling to pay bills yet again this month, an advertisement caught her eye while she was scrolling through Instagram. "Sign up now for your chance to babysit for $1,000 a week. Limited time offer. Must be available for 7 straight days. Sign up today for only $20 membership to our exclusive club."

 

"Fuck it, even though it's my last $20, I really need that $1,000" she said to herself as she filled out an application online, hesitant to believe it'll actually be worth it. 

 

Several days later Jenn arrived home from the gym to find a package on her front steps. 'Fragile! Open carefully' was in bold red letters on the top of the box. "I wonder what this could be" she said in a quizzical tone. Inside the box was a piece of paper with instructions and another box that was heavily reinforced with styrofoam. 

 

The instructions stated that this was part of the exclusive club she had joined on Instagram and that she was committed to babysitting for the next 7 days to receive the full $1,000. If she didn't want to participate, all she has to do is return the contents of the package within the first 24 hours and will be credited her $20. The actual task at hand was to babysit an "Ant Farm" that contained 100 ants and to monitor their activity for a week. It stated that this was a research experiment and that these were "special ants" which is why they require a babysitter. "This is very weird but seems too easy to pass up for $1,000" she said as she opened the second box. Sure enough, it was a small 10" by 10" ant farm that had a bunch of ants frantically running around inside of it. However, there were other rules to follow - the ants must remain within her sight, she must not tell anyone about the ants, and she must not bring them outside of the house. If the ants were to escape, jenn was given full clearance to kill the ants. The note also made a point that follow up instructions would be sent after day 6.  

 

****** Day 1 

 

Completely unaware of what had happened, a group of 100 men had found themselves trapped in a pitch black area struggling to group together and survive. Neither of the men could seem to remember what had happened to them prior to waking up in the dark. They all seemed to be dressed in foolish costumes that made them look like ants. Two of the men became very aggressive and began to fight each other as they sought out answers to their disappearance. "Stop it you idiots - none of us know what happened, what we are wearing or why we are here" shouted one of the men as whatever confinement they were trapped in was opened. The men had seen light for the first time in a few days. However, this was not all the men saw, as they were greeted by the face and smile of a giantess. Gravity was significantly altered as this woman grabbed the ant farm and placed it on top of her dresser, her long sexy fingers grasping each edge of the container.

 

Jenn was overheard by the men saying "I don't even have to feed them?! This is going be the easiest $1,000 I've ever made. Plus these little guys are kinda cute for ants! I've never seen any ants this small before. This must be why they want me to monitor them. Oh well, just let me know when you are ready to help me clean but remember to keep this a secret, no one can know." 

 

Instantly the men were set back with an abundance of questions and fear. "Why us?! Why does she have us in this farm dressed as ants?! How the fuck are we going to get out of here?" After minutes of ferociously banging the glass trying to create the slightest fissure, the men relented and sat down, contemplating the next plan of action. Jennifer got up from her bed and walked over to the farm, peering into it while licking her lips at how cute the little guys looked. "Just when I thought I had no friends, they sent me 100 little buddies! We are going to have so much fun together" exclaimed Jenn with an evil grin on her lips.

 

Jenn's phone alarm started going off and the ant farm was shaking with each vibration. She walked over to silence it as she noticed the ant farm almost tipped over. "Wow, I really can't leave you guys alone, this thing is really fragile and shaky! Lucky for you guys that was my shower alarm and since I can't leave you out of my sight, it looks like you're coming to the bathroom with me" as she left the room to turn on her shower water. She began feeling the temperature of the water before realizing she had foolishly left the farm and her weed bowl in her bedroom.

 

The instant panic set in each mans heart as they were uncertain of just about everything. They watched the goddess's curvy figure leave the bedroom, hips swaying slightly with her new excitement. Once she left the room there was an incredibly bright flash - something strange had happened as 5 of the men were now outside of the ant farm on top of the woman's dresser. Several of the men ran for cover towards what looked like a giant tree next to a long tunnel. Jenn was a smoker and had her grinder, marijuana  and one hitter out on the dresser. The other 3 men ran towards what looked like a giant tent to hide from the mistress. The men could feel the vibrations as she neared her return to the bedroom, hiding cautiously. 

 

"There you are! Almost forgot you guys and my bowl. Showers are never the same without being high! Let's go!" She picked up the ant farm, the bowl and her royal blue thong from the dresser. She walked to the bathroom and placed the bowl down on the bathroom counter along with her thong. The ant farm was placed right on top of the toilet so it was more secure and couldn't fall into the sink. "Whoops! I forgot the weed" as she went back into her room briefly to get the nug. Once she picked up the weed, she brought it closely to her nose, sniffing it ever so violently. "Ahhh, I love the smell of weed" she exclaimed in an organic fashion. 

 

The two men hiding on the nug of weed thought they were safe while the rest of the men were dragged into the bathroom. That quickly changed as the thunderous steps returned. Hanging on for dear life the men did their best to hang on as she catapulted them into the air. Still hanging on, they began to feel immense pressure and suction. "Oh my god she's smelling the weed! We're fucked" the one man said to the other as they were both viciously lifted by the gusts from her nose. The two men were sucked into her nostrils with incredible force and were never seen again. 

 

Meanwhile, while the men were in bathroom alone, there was another flash! This time ten of the men sat on the top of the porcelain toilet outside of the farm. Confusion continued as the giantess returned. "Holy shit she's gonna see us! We gotta get out of here, we have to slide down the seat" uttered one man. Four or the others followed him in their slide down the toilet cover towards the rim of the seat. The other five had looked for a different way off the top of the toilet but couldn't discover anything useful until Jenn reentered the bathroom. She opened the door singing along to her favorite song carelessly. "That's it, I'm gonna jump onto that giant white cloud looking thing" and proceeded to jump all the way towards the floor, expecting death. Three of the other men followed him in his pursuit but one stayed behind to try and get the attention of the goddess. The 4 men who jumped had survived unscathed, much to there surprise as they couldn't figure out what this incredibly soft landing surface was. The lone man who stayed behind was spotted immediately alone under the ant farm. "Well well well, we have an escapee. I wonder how that happened. Either way, I can't have ants running around my house" she gasped as she picked up the tiny man and threw him in the toilet. She immediately brought her focus back to her shower, as she lit her bowl and picked out her playlist. The men who slid down the toilet seat were dismayed at how effortlessly she flung one of there men into the toilet. "She really thinks we're ants! We are so fucked!" 

 

Jennifer packed her bowl and began smoking it while listening to her playlist. She just finished hitting the bowl and was ready to enter the shower when she had a tingly feeling in her bladder. "I can't believe I have to pee again today" she said as she slid off her yoga pants, pulled down her thong, and began sitting back towards to the toilet.  The men on the toilet watched in horror as her cheeks parted ways and her ass was headed straight for them. Luckily for the men on the toilet seat, she had leaned forward far enough where they were able to hide between the separation of her ass. They looked on, oddly attracted to the crater sized dimples right above her ass on her lower back. One of the men approached the massive cheeks, proclaiming their softness. In the blink of an eye, he was greeted with the fingers of the goddess who were charged with removing this itch from her ass. She smacked the man right into her ass cheek, leaving a tiny bloodstain. The others cowered back towards the edge of the seat, wondering if those who jumped were still alive. 

 

"Sorry little guy but I have to piss so badly. It'll be funny watching you squirm" as she released her stream into the toilet, disturbing the water and the floating ant. She finished her business and reached for some toilet paper, noticing their was none left on the roll but a few piles of paper on the floor. "My sister is such a stupid bitch always leaving toilet paper all over the bathroom" as she leaned over to pick up a piece of paper from the floor. On this piece of paper was one of the jumpers - crying as he ascended towards her waiting dripping pussy. He was smeared away from existence into the folds of her labia  as she flushed her toilet and hopped in the shower.  2 of the other men were trapped deep within the toilet paper mountain while one of them was able to free himself and escape towards the thong Jenn left on her bathroom floor. The cloth seemed like the best place for the man to hide rather than the vast and open floor.

 

As the giantess hopped into the shower, the remaining men on the toilet seat lost their footing, sliding directly into the bowl below. "We should be safe for a while now that she just went to the bathroom" as they schemed a way out of their porcelain prison.

 

Several songs played and her shower was eventually interrupted by another alarm reading "gym". She stopped her shower to check her alarm, dried off, and started to get dressed. She picked up the blue thong from the counter, unbeknownst to the 2 men hiding inside. She began sliding them up her legs when she remembered she was supposed to workout. She released the blue thong and picked up her dirty thong from the bathroom floor. The tiny man inside the dirty thong was overwhelmed with the smell of her must when he was suddenly thrusted upwards towards her ginormous ass cheeks. She wedged her thong in tightly, shouting her excitement over leg day. Once she remembered she couldn't bring the ants, she decided to workout at home, this way she could just stay in her thong for extra flexibility. 

 

Jenn finally left the bathroom - with her blue thong still on the counter, a man trapped in her ass crack, several men floating in her toilet and others trapped in a toilet paper mountain besides the toilet. 

 

Jenn held the ants in her hand as she walked into her closet to grab her squat-box (a piece of exercise equipment used to establish proper depth during a squat). She temporarily placed the ants on top of the squat box when she went to grab her sports bra when there was suddenly another flash. Another 10 men had been deposited on top of the squat box next to the farm. "Can't sit on you guys so watch out" as she moved the ant farm back to her dresser, unaware of the 10 men still stranded on her equipment. Jenn itched her nose ferociously and accidentally knocked out her nose ring. She began to bend over into doggy position with her rear facing the squat box and she peaked under her dresser to look for her piercing. She spotted the nose ring and extended her posterior even higher into the air as she struggled to reach the piecing with her hand. The struggle was becoming a workout by itself as she started to feel her body heat up and become sweaty with each further push. 2 of the men were standing on the edge of the squat box, looking for a way down as jumping meant certain death. They decided the best plan of action would be to jump into her ass crack and use it to slide down to the ground while she was bent over. They had no idea how long the opportunity would last so they plunged into their adventure. The men landed rather raucously, causing Jennifer to wiggle her booty with the slight tingle. Much to everyone's surprise, they men were able to hang on make there way down the cloth that was covering her pussy. 

 

"Almost there... almost got it..." jenn was talking to herself as she felt her ass start to sweat. The man who was trapped in her thong was towards the top end of her crack. He was finally adjusting to his position until he started to get hit with an unbearable wave of heat. The floor beneath him started to become slippery and he was losing his footing as he hung onto the cloth that was between her ass. While hanging on for dear life, a bead of sweat starting to puddle above the man. Once it collected enough, it descended upon the man and he got caught it the downward spiral towards her asshole. Reaching under the dresser with one hand Jennifer reached back with her other hand to address the disturbance on her asshole. Using two fingers she greeted her asshole with a quick rub to check if it was sweaty. The shockwaves almost sent the other two men caught on her thong to fall to the ground instantly as the man on her asshole was smashed by her anxious fingers and glued to them by the sweat. His limp body stuck to her finger as she brought the digits forward for further inspection. She took a big whiff, inhaling and enjoying the scent of her sweaty ass as the mans human form was lifted into her nostrils from her finger.  "GOT IT!" Jenn finally reached the piercing and began to adjust it back into place. The other 8 man were planning on jumping onto the thong to reach the ground after seeing how well it was working. The next man walked to the edge to jump, but noticed something was different as the giantess screamed. She stood up, slightly adjusting her thong due to a wedgie from her little massage. The two men who were already traversing down the edges of her thong were swallowed underneath the fabric, facing the beast that was her waiting pussy. Jennifer has slightly excreted some of her juices as she felt a sensation on her butthole from earlier, reinforced by her little massage. The men were immediately pressed to the warm and sticky lips that were hidden beneath the cloth. Each struggled mightily to free themselves.

 

"Now where we? Oh right, my workout plan.. squats first.." she excitedly claimed. The 8 men who were bunched together now began to scatter for a survival advantage. Each went in groups of two each edge of the squat box. The first two were teased with her excellent form, as she squatted immediately above them, leaving her womanhood mere inches from crushing them. "One" she said as she her booty descended again towards the waiting victims. This time they were not so lucky as she fell back slightly, completely falling on the box with all her weight. The others trembled in fear as the first two men were crushed between her mammoth cheeks, slightly rejoicing in the fact that they chose the right edges to hide on. "Oh wait I'm supposed to do the rotating jump squats where I jump to each side and squat once.. shit.. I'll start over.." as the giantess jumped to the opposite end of the box, squatting ever so sexy over the horrified and mystified men. The men began to run as the witnessed her cheeks spreading, exposing the giant brown hole hiding behind the thin cloth. Her pussy effortlessly crushed the next two as her bad squat form lowered her entire weight onto their helpless existence. She jumped up to the 3rd side of the box and noticed her form was slipping as she should just barely be gracing the box with her ass, not landing on it. She tried to fix it with the next rep and graciously landed her booty on the box, holding the position for a second. The men watched in horror as they thought they were about to die. Her pussy stopped an inch above them, as they thought her perfect form spared their lives, they were able to avoid the weight by hiding in the space between her cheeks. The hope was short lived as she finished her rep, clenching her cheeks, trapping those who were hiding in between the cavernous cheeks. The two men who jumped had actually spared themselves from being crushed, but their struggles as they tried to free themselves  from her labia were not unnoticed. "Okay just one more side and I'm done, thank god because I'm getting really sweaty and horny" said jenn. She jumped to the last side, squashing the last two men and furthering the other two in between her ass. She brushed her hands ever so gently over her pussy - teasing herself and causing her to put the squat box away and head to her bed for some fun.  

 

Jenn layed in bed, satisfied with her workout and how her ass looked afterwards. She kept brushing her hands over pussy because she felt this strange sensation. She was becoming extremely wet as the tingling continued. The men trapped on her lips nearly started to drown as her bodily fluids started pouring out of her pussy in excitement. Her hand reached down into her thong and she decided to finger herself. Her finger brushed up against one of the men, as he was continuously plunged into her pussy for entertainment. The moaning increased as well as the speed at which she fingered herself. Jenn had no idea why but she was having one of the best orgasms of her life. Her pussy was drenched with her cum - soaking her thong and leaking down towards her asshole. She removed her fingers from herself and brought them to her mouth. The one man was still stuck to her finger as she sucked his remains and all her cum off her middle finger. She was so elated about this orgasm she didn't want it to stop, she could feel her cum puddling in her asshole.  

 

The other man watched as his friend was continuously plunged into the pussy for her pleasure. With each plunge, more juices began to flow, capturing the other man in the river of cum leading from her pussy to her ass. He struggled to breathe until all the sudden the flow of cum stopped and her fingers retraced. He was now stuck in a puddle of cum on her asshole, near the other two that were wedged in her thong from the squats. "I wanna try something new" jenn said as she finished lapping up the cum from her fingers. She pulled out her tiny butt plug she just ordered and thought she could get away without using lube because of how much sweat and cum was on her ass. She pronged her booty high in the air as she bent over - gently hovering above her orifice, patiently waiting to strike with the toy. 

 

The 3 men trapped on her asshole were trying to swim towards each other but the cum was so sticky they could barely move. With each struggle, they could feel her slightly wince her asshole. Suddenly the skies opened and they were gifted fresh air and a view of the rest of the room. They thought this might be how they get free. Her hand came into view swiftly, holding some sort of shiny object. The hand stopped right above her anal orifice - gently pressing itself into her waiting hole. Jennifer exclaimed in excitement as she forced the toy in her ass slowly and pleasurably with the help of her own cum and sweat. The thrill was crazy and she began to finger herself again. The men on her ass were dragged into her asshole with each pressing motion of the butt plug. Each action of survival just furthering her pleasure as she bit her lip in orgasm. 

 

The men in the ant farm were confused on how they could survive this alive and how she could be so ruthless to those who have done nothing wrong. They wondered when they would be released from their prison and subjected to her horrors. They watched her orgasm twice as she stuck her toy in her ass in doggy position on her bed. 


Jenn came so much from her orgasms that she actually fell asleep right after removing her butt plug. She loved her new purchase and decided a nap couldn't hurt.

Chapter 2 - The Mother by Freaky Fantasies

*** day 2

Jenn's nap turned into quite the slumber. Hours had passed by as she laid in bed, still enjoying her previous orgasms. She brought the ants to the kitchen as she briefly awakened to get a drink. There was another flash and 15 ants were left on the counter as jenn carried the farm back to her room and resumed her rest. Jenn's mom was supposed to help her clean the house now that her sister moved out but arrived to find jenn sleeping. She had bought jenn and herself some Dunkin Donuts and coffee because she knew jenn loved her caramel iced coffee. Paula called jenn twice and she didn't answer so she just decided to get the coffee and abandon the cleaning plan. She dropped off the coffee and donuts in the kitchen for jenn and finished the last sips of her coffee so she could throw it out before leaving for work. When Paula placed the coffee and box of donuts she almost crushed all of them, but narrowly missed. Paula opened the box of donuts and ate one in quick fashion as she was hurrying to get to work. Paula neared the trash can and felt a gurgle in her stomach. "Oh man this coffee is going right through me.. I can't be late to work.. but I'm sure jenn won't mind if I blow up the bathroom" she said as she turned around and headed for the toilet.

The men who were in the toilet had gathered together as they heard some rumblings coming from the kitchen. Out of nowhere the bathroom door opened and a busty middle aged woman entered the room. She was incredibly attractive for her age and had an ass that was unmistakable. The men in the toilet looked up to see the toilet cover opened and her leggings gradually being pulled down. The fear was setting in again as they had no idea what to expect. She slowly removed her green thong and promiscuously lowered it down to her ankles. Her wrinkly butthole was now exposed and let out a huge explosion creating ripples in the water below.

While Paula pulled down her pants, she let out a loud fart and giggled provocatively. "Good thing no one was around for that" she said as she sat down. The man were now scattered as they could see the remnants of her coffee in her hand, slugging down the last few sips. She pressed on her stomach to make this process faster because she couldn't be late to work for a 3rd time. She pressed even harder, releasing another loud fart. The men swam in panic as they didn't know how to survive this predicament. Several more farts filled the porcelain prison. Paula gave up on taking a pre-work shit and started to get up and dressed.

"Thank god, she just had bad gas" the men said to each other watching her booty hole ascend. She slowly pulled her thong from her ankles to her waist when she had another bad gurgle in her stomach. "Here it is" exclaimed paula, as she sat back down covering the bowl. With the next push of her stomach, she removed all the waste from her system onto the poor men below. They were covered and drowned immediately as Paula sat back on the toilet, relieved and relaxed. She looked for toilet paper, and like Jennifer earlier, discovered there were only some piles of paper on the floor. The men from earlier were still trapped on the paper. She bent over, grabbing the paper and slowly folding it for her needs, unaware of the tiny man she's about to rub against her dirty asshole.  When she leaned over to pick up the paper, there was another loud rumbling in her stomach followed by another orgasmic release of her wastes. This last expulsion felt so good she debated rubbing her clit to continue the thrill. "There's not much paper so I really have to get the use of this" she said as she wiped a 3rd and 4th time with the same sheet. The poor man was shredded against her dirty ass. Paula picked up the last of the toilet paper, equipped with one of the last man in the bathroom. He was rubbed against her wrinkly hole as well, luckily surviving as the paper curled into a ball and stuck to one of her ass hairs. Paula felt a tiny itch but didn't have any more paper to wipe. She pulled up her pants, sealing the man in her ass as he clung to her hair for dear life. 

Meanwhile, the men in the kitchen has ventured to the box of donuts as they were starving. They jumped on top of the Boston creme donut from the edge of the box and started to feast. Paula flushed the toilet and emerged from the bathroom - an odor immediately filled the kitchen. "Thank god I got that out of my system.. now I have room for another donut" as she reaches for the Boston creme pie. She brought the donut close to her lips, unsuspecting of the 5 men, and was about to lick the icing and gentleman off the top when she had a change of heart. "Actually I think I'm craving jelly today" and switched donuts, leaving the 5 men in the box trapped on the icing. Paula's ass was so big that her crack was partially protruding from her waistline since her pants were so tight and riding down. She got a phone call and went to pick up her car keys from the counter when she absentmindedly knocked the keys and Jennifer's coffee over. The few men who were hiding on the counter by her keys scurried in a panic towards the edge of the table as her hand brushed over them, swiping they keys and coffee. The men were standing over the edge of the counter which might as well have been a cliff. Paula was bent over retrieving her keys, unaware that the coffee tipped over. The coffee started moving at the speed of tsunami towards the few men who were standing at the edge of the counter staring into the abyss of the woman's ass crack below. They had no other choice but to jump for the opening below or drown in the approaching sludge. So they decided to jump, with all but one landing safely on the top of her crack. Paula picked up the keys and began to stand up, forcing her new friends to start to slide deep into her ass. She adjusted her thong as she felt a few tickles in her ass, still wishing she had a little more toilet paper to address the issue. Paula noticed the coffee spill and began rummaging through the cabinets for some paper towels. She bent over again, checking the lower cabinets first. Every time she bent over she felt even better, as something was providing stimulation in her ass crack. She sent a few fingers down the back of her pants to investigate, itching and massaging her dirty hole. Once she realized there were no paper towels, she took the straw out of the coffee and started to stuck up the spill. The one man who didn't jump was swimming for his life in this puddle of coffee, looking at the vacuuming straw suck up his surroundings. He eventually gave up his fight to swim and attempted to gain her attention. To no avail, his efforts were ignored and he was sucked up the tube to his pending doom. "I hate wasting coffee and I guess this is the only way I can clean - so to help with it" paula said as she sucked up the mess and helpless man. The last few sips of coffee stirred her stomach again - causing one last incredibly long fart - she even questioned whether it was wet. The men in her crack were practically fumigated - barely clinging to life in her stench.  Paula was right.. it was a wet fart. She went back to the bathroom and noticed Jenn's blue thong. That's when she had an idea to use her own underwear as toilet paper. She removed her thong and started to wipe her ass with the clean side of her underwear. The unlucky men in her crack were either suffocated or wiped away from existence and thrown out with the stained thong. The one unlucky man who was in the blue thong was thrusted upwards into his filthy asshole prison.

Chapter 3 - Ex-Boyfriend and Sister Troubles by Freaky Fantasies

Mike went to visit his ex-girlfriend with an eighth and a Dunkin Donuts Coffee. When he arrived at her house, she was still sleeping. He tried to give her a nudge to wake her up but Jenn didn't budge, even the slightest bit. Mike decided to go to the bathroom to pee since he just devoured his coffee on the way to her house. When mike opened the bathroom door he noticed a huge mess of toilet paper on the floor but neglected to clean it as he had to pee really badly. He finished his business and flushed the toilet, when he noticed something odd and shiny on the back of the toilet seat. Mike went to grab what looked like an old earring or nose ring that was sitting on the back of the toilet seat. As soon as his hand made contact with the object, his head starting spinning and he found himself free falling into icy water. Horror began to set in as mike realized that whatever he touched had him reduced him to minuscule size and left him stranded and floating in his ex girlfriends toilet. "Fuck she's going to wake up and see the coffee and think I just left" mike thought to himself as he shivered for warmth in the water. Thank god he had flushed before falling into the porcelain prison. Panic began to set in as thunderous footsteps began to approach the bathroom. Jenn's sister entered the bathroom, wondering why there was a little bit of pee on the toilet seat since only girls lived there. She wiped the pee off the seat and threw in the toilet paper. Mike began to frantically swim to the edge of the bowl until he saw her throw in the wet toilet paper. This toilet paper could be used a raft so that mike could rest his body as he was weary from treading water.  Melissa began to brush her teeth by the sink and relief had come over mike. He wasn't going to get flushed, atleast not yet. "How the fuck am I going to get out of here" mike whispered to himself. 

"Huh" said melissa as she thought she heard someone while brushing her teeth. Her alarm began to go off on her phone and she screamed "fuck I'm going to be late" at the top of her lungs. That's when things turned for the worst, as mike saw the posterior of his ex girlfriends sister rest on the toilet seat, allowing only a sliver on light through her legs. Mike was featured on the toilet paper, glowing in the light as if he was center stage performing at the concert.  "Oh hey little bug, sorry about this" melissa seductively said as she began to spread her labia to urinate all over the little speck floating on the toilet paper. The flow of urine just began coming out as her butt must have slid back and touched the cursed jewelry. Just as the beads of urine were falling from her vagina she also shrunk and became a tiny bug floating next to mike. "Listen we have to get the fuck out of here! You almost drowned me with your piss! Jenn is going to wake up any second" mike hustled to say.  Melissa apologized and the two started scheming an escape plan. "I guess you aren't going to make it to work on time" said mike as the two let out a brief laugh.  

Jenn was laying in bed in a deep sleep when she heard her sister scream from the bathroom. "Wtf could be the problem now" she muttered as she rolled over in bed to pack her bowl on the night table. "I guess mike was already here. Thank god I needed bud and a coffee." She smoked her morning bowl as usual and started to sip on her coffee. "Fucking coffee runs right through me everyday..." as she put some pep in her step to get to the bathroom. Hearing another set of footsteps was the last thing our friends stranded in the toilet wanted to hear, and the sound kept growing as it got closer.  Jenn entered the bathroom and let out a morning sigh in her sexy raspy voice. She plopped her fat ass onto the toilet and let out another moan of satisfaction and she farted incredibly loudly. She giggled to herself under the impression her sister left for work and that mike had gone to study. 

The two in the water looked up as they saw Jenn's asshole begin to expand... "run" they shouted as they expected the worst! After the incredibly large fart, nothing happened. Jenn pulled out her phone and began scrolling through Instagram waiting for her morning bowel movement. She took another couple sips of her coffee and felt a little tinkle coming along. She spread her labia and unleashed a golden shower into the bowl. The torrent of the urine threw both of the victims around violently, nearly drowning several times. Once the deadly waterfall has ceased action, mike and melissa were on opposite sides of the bowl and the toilet paper raft was violently shredded. The two could see her cheeks spreading wider as she leaned forward and pressed on her gut. "I should've never had chipotle last night, ugh" and she pressed even harder. The two looked up and saw her sphincter spreading and knew what was happening next.

 

Chapter 4 - The Cousin by Freaky Fantasies
Author's Notes:

Day 4 - Good timing for some, bad timing for others.

Jenn continued to press on her stomach trying to force whatever was causing her stomach ache out of her body.  Mike and Melissa saw the sphincter opening and panicked, trying to find a way out of their porcelain prison that was full of piss with certain doom looming above.  

"COME ON MOTHERFUCKER WE ARE GONNNA BE LATE" Colleen screamed as she entered Jenn's place.  She peaked to the side and saw that Jenn was shitting in the bathroom with the door open.  "Ew Jenn.. thats gross, I heard that fart when i was outside.. What did you eat?"

"Chipotle" Jenn giggled as she let out another booming fart from her ass.  "Go wait in my room, I get stage fright trying to go in front of people."

Meanwhile in Jenn's room, there was another flash and 10 more men were zapped outside of the ant farm, finding themselves stuck in what seemed to be a green pasture.  This green pasture was actually the bag of weed that Mike brought Jenn.  The men could hear someone entering the room, but something was different, these foot steps were louder. Enter colleen - Jenn's heavyset cousin that loved to smoke blunts and eat fast food. "Wait Jenn, where is the bag of weed for the blunt?" The Men could hear a muffled scream from Jennifer as she replied from the toilet.  Colleen gutted the dutch and prepared the blunt, getting ready to put the weed in.  She tilted the bag, throwing the weed and unsuspecting men into the middle of the blunt.  Colleen started to lick the blunt and seal it, when one of the men and some of the weed fell out of the end and onto the dresser.  "Mmmmm scraps, my favorite" colleen said as she licked her finger, pressed it onto the weed and man tangled in the mess, and inserted it into her mouth for a quick snack.  "I love the taste of bud".  The others that were in the bag of weed found themselves sealed inside the blunt.

Jenn finally relieved herself, dropping a huge log into the toilet.  The shit was so massive that it actually shot Mike and Melissa up from the water into the top of her ass crack.  She picked up another piece of toilet paper and wiped her ass, barely missing her sister and exboyfriend as she slid the paper through her crevice.  They stared below at the what was once their porcelain prison, now filled with the excretions of Jennifer.  Thankful that they lived to see another moment, Mike and Melissa exhaled a sigh of relief as Jennifer got up from the toilet and sealed them into her crack with her thong.

Jenn made it back to her bedroom when Colleen and her sparked the blunt.  The men inside the brown tube could hear the flick of the lighter, swiftly followed by the smoke plumes.  "Let me spark this bitch" Jenn said to her cousin.  As she pulled on the blunt and lit the end, the first man was incinerated and the rest were disoriented as the weed smoke crept its way through the dutch.  Jenn and Colleen finished the blunt, both feeling wonky and incredibly high. "Ok bitch now change so we aren't late to yoga!" Colleen exclaimed.  

Jenn and Colleen walked outside briefly to get sneakers from the car when another flash happened inside.  The men were transported onto some maroon surface.  Jenn entered her home again and went inside to put on her yoga pants.  She picked up the maroon fabric and slid it onto her legs.  The men were all throughout various parts of the pants.. some in her crack and others by her thighs and pussy.  When she bent over to get the pants over her ass, she had to wiggle her booty so that it would fit.  This wiggling put immense pressure on Mike and Melissa, who were grateful that they were alive but fearful of whats to come.  

Jenn and Colleen arrived to the yoga studio and started their first stretch.

End Notes:

More to come - need feeback and thoughts please!

Chapter 5 - The Yoga Class by Freaky Fantasies

Jenn and Colleen arrived at the studio and Jenn started off with her normal routine.. a stretch where she bends forward to touch her toes.  As she bent forward, Mike and Melissa could feel their prison freeing them.  This was good news.. but also bad news as they started to gradually slide down her ass crack.  Jenn retreated back to a standing position, reconfining her little prisoners with each clench of her cheeks.

"Ok class we are ready to begin" said the yoga instructor as she turned on the heat lamps.  The added heat was to increase flexibility, known as a "hot" yoga.  

With each stretch, the two guests in her ass found themselves closer and closer to Jenn's most fightening orifice.  The next exercise was to hold a squat position.  Jenn did this with ease - but she began to break a sweat.  

Mike and Melissa looked above and noticed a bead of sweat preparing to slide down Jenn's ass.  They were able to avoid the first droplet which plummeted straight into her asshole but were mightily concerned with other beds starting to form. Sweat started dripping down Jenn's ass at an incredible rate making it nearly impossible to dodge.  At this point, the sweat as starting to well up on her asshole.  Jenn finished holding her pose when she felt a disturbance on her bum hole.  She was all the way in the back of the class so she figured she could briefly reach back and address the issue.  She invaded her ass with 2 of her fingers, scratching from the top of her crack down to her hole.  Mike and Melissa were dragged down into the depths of her asshole which was puddled with sweat. Jenn removed her hand, satisfied with her itch and resumed stretching.  This time, as she bent down, Jenn could feel a slight sensation on her asshole.  She wanted to describe this feeling as if "people were running around on her ass" and clenched to address this stimulation.  With each clench, Mike and Melissa found themselves getting sucked closer to the portal of doom and Jenn found herself incredibly horny.  "I have to run to bathroom, I'll be right back" Jenn said to Colleen.

Jenn sprinted to the bathroom to relieve herself of this sexual tension.  She started to slowly rub her clit as she sat down on the toilet seat, muffling her moans so that no one would hear her.  She had no idea what had taken over her, but she was hornier than she had ever been in her entire life.  Cum started dribbling out of her pussy as the stimulation in her ass returned. Jenn massaged her clit continuously with her right hand and decided to address the disturbance on her ass with her left hand.  Jenn prodded her asshole with her pointer finger, moaning louder than she had intended and she tightly clenched her asshole. Mike and Melissa rolled around to try and avoid getting stabbed into her ass with her pointer finger and luckily dodged the digit.  Jenn moaned as her ass tightened around her finger, quickening her motion of rubbing clit simultaneously.  She removed her pointer finger and when her asshole retracted, mike and melissa found themselves smack dab in the middle of the brown crater.  Judging by the pace of her breathing she was nearing orgasm.  Each breath continued to quicken in pace.  She reached her left hand back one more time needing more stimulation on her forbidden hole.  This time Mike and Melissa were not so lucky as they were thrusted into her asshole with the plunge of her middle finger (it was longer than her pointer so it provided extra satisfaction).  Holding her finger deep inside her butthole, Jenn climaxed in the bathroom.  She could not believe how horny she has been the last 4 days. There was so much cum that it flowed all the way down to her asshole, which was still intruded upon by her own finger.  She felt the cum trickle all the way to her middle finger and decided to remove the digit from her ass.  Mike and Melissa were stuck to the end of her finger, covered in anal juices, sweat, and a whole lot of cum.  Enjoying the moment, Jenn brought her middle finger to her mouth, inserting the digit and removing all substances from her finger like a vacuum cleaner.  She just experienced the best orgasm of her life and had no idea she inserted her sister and exboyfriend deep into her asshole, only to eat their remains along with the rest of her juices.  She wiped up and returned to yoga session.  

"Damn you must have finally taken that shit that you were trying to earlier" Colleen said to Jenn, as Jenn returned a guilty smile and both girls giggled.  The yoga class ended.  Both girls were incredibly sweaty but also relieved of all their tension. The girls went to get Wendy's and went home afterwards.

 

Chapter 6 - The Lollipop by Freaky Fantasies
Author's Notes:

Another chapter. Another orgasm?

Jenn returned home from Wendy's and went to check on the ant farm.  "Something looks different about you guys.. are you even smaller?" Jenn questioned herself.  "Luckily momma is in a good mood today and ready to take of you guys."  There were approximately only 40 ants remaining in the farm.  Jenn had showered and gotten ready when she noticed she hadn't heard from her sisten in a few days.  She walked into her sisters room and noticed that there was a gift bag with her name on it.  Jenn picked up the gift and read the card which said "Sorry for being a bitch recently. You are the best older sister. Please enjoy this gourmet lollipop and forgive me. - Melissa."  Jenn opened the lollipop, finished about half of it, and placed the rest on a piece of paper on her dresser.  Jenn cracked open a bud light lime and laid down in bed, scrolling through instagram per usual.  She closed her eyes for a few minutes which was followed by another flash displacing 10 more men throughout her home.  This time they were confined to a sticky yet sweet prison. 

 

The men were either stuck to the lollipop or on the surrounding paper.  To avoid being on the surrounding paper, the men tried to hide behind the lollipop.  Jenn awoke and drank another beer when she had a craving for the lollipop from her sister.  She walked over and picked up the lollipop and started to caress the candy with her tongue.  She was licking up men left and right when she said "wow this tastes even better than before." Jenn took a quick reprieve from her activity and placed the lollipop back down on the paper, securing the fate of all who remained on the desk.  "The only way this could taste better is with my own cum", provacatively giggling to herself.  She pulled her panties to the side and inserted the lollipop and micro sized men into her slightly hairy pussy, moaning as it got deeper and deeper inside of her. She removed the lollipop and sucked all the cum off of it as well as the men.  Jenn was having the best and horniest week of her life and had no idea it was because of her new ant friends.  She wanted to orgasms to continue and could not control herself.  She continued to use the lollipop as a dildo until she was disturbed by someone screaming her name.  

That person was her mom, who was locked outside and needed to get Jenn's attention. Jenn paused her orgasm and let her mother in.  "Did you ever eat those Donut's I left you the other day? They are to die for!" Paula said.  

"Nope, I'm actually in a rush, I'll have one before I leave" said Jenn.

"Okay there is boston creme for you.  I'm still watching that stupid ant farm for your today while you go away right?" 

"Yes" Jenn said as she frantically packed her school bag and picked up a boston creme donut.  The donut was still covered in 5 men from the other day, eating their place of existence as a means of surivival.  Jennifer wouldnt notice their tiny bite marks even with a microscope.  She opened her mouth and shoved the donut in, not even giving the men the slightest chance.  "I'll see you later, thanks mom!" garbled jenn as she chewed her snack.

Paula studied the ant farm carefully and thought the whole promotion was so weird for her daughter to participate in.  Unfortunately for Paula, the heat in Jenn's apartment was on the fritz and stuck to 80 degrees.  Paula slowly began discarding various articles of clothing to deal with the situation until she found herself in her thong and bra, tired from the heat.  She laid down in Jenn's bed for a quick nap when another 10 men were displaced from the flash.  Some were on Paula's chest, others by her navel, some by her womanhood, and even a few on her lips. 

Paula yawned in her sleep, opening her mouth and sucking in the few fellas that were on the brim of her lips.  The heat was unbearable and she felt herself getting itchy.  Paula slowly brought her hand down across her chest and near her navel, where she tried to remove the itchiness.  The hand continued past her navel and towards her pussy, where she snuck her hand under the fabric and caressed her lips.

With each motion of her hand her moans escalated and her left eye briefly opened.  Staring from the dresser were the men plastered to the lollipop from a combination of Jenn's cum and saliva.  They were witnessing the older woman moan and groan in her sleep as she relieved herself of all her worries in the warm apartment, when suddenly a glistening blue-ish green sea emerged into view as her eye opened.  Her hand swiftly moved from her navel area to grasp the stick end of the lollipop on the dresser as she was a sucker for sweets.  Half-awake and hornier than she had been in years thanks to the various tiny stimulations going on around her body, she seductively licked the lollipop her daughter had used earlier. The taste and smell of the cum must have enraged Paula's urges as she began to feverishly suck the life out of the lollipop and rub her clit with her other hand. Several of the men were lapped up off of the candy and thrown down the depths of her throat by her tongue, followed by a promiscuous pur from the mistress and she sealed her lips and her mind wandered in bliss.  There was a brief pause in Paula's magical moment as anonymous flash caught her eye and she removed the lollipop from her mouth, desiring more stimulation. Pulling her panties fully to the side, she opened the gates of her womanhood, allowing whatever cum that was pooled behind the curtains to dribble out and towards her asshole.  

During the flash that disrupted Paula, 10 more men were displaced from the ant farm and found themselves within the handbag of the middle aged woman.  The men could recognize the light fixture on the ceiling since the bag was opened just enough, but were still confused to the sudden change of surroudings with these new monstrous black leather walls surrounding them.

Chapter 7 - Like Daughter Like Mother by Freaky Fantasies

Within the confines of the bag were keys, a tampon, make up, a bottle of lube and other items a middle aged woman has stocked up for whilst on the move.  The men were particularly attracted to one item that was glistening in the sliver of light emaninating through the crevisce of the bag.  One of the men could see a name etched on the object but couldn't make it out and devided to venture closer. Others followed and as they neared the item they could read "the expander" with puzzled looks on their faces.

Immediately after exposing her drenched pussy, Paula aggresively reached for something in her bag to help continue her excitement.  Reaching for her favorite sex toy, a butt plug she termed the expander, her hand clumsily knocked over the bottle of lube and accidently squirted the remaining bit into the bottom of her purse. Determined to use her favorite toy, Paula clutched her purse bringing it close to her face.  She put the butt plug near her crotch, with 2 of the men already clinging onto it for dear life as she unsuspectingly swooped them up.  The 2 stared from atop her toy and gazed at her waiting pussy lips and asshole.  Her womandhood glistened similar to a lake at sunrise with cum seeping its way out.  The other men who were near "the expander" were globbed up into the spilled lube.  Paula used her middle finger to scrape up majority of the lube (and men) and then casually prepared her asshole for penetration.  She slowly drifted her hand from her purse over her pussy and deposited the lube on the rim of her asshole.  Paula could feel the cooling sensation of the gel and moaned loudly as she continued to spread the magic lotion. As it became more and more slippery, she inserted her middle finger in an effort to ease the entrance of her toy.  The men were being swirled around the pulsing orifice as it anxiously awaited stimulation.  At this point Paula began sucking on the lollipop again to control how loud she was moaning with half her finger up her ass.  Her tits had popped out of her bra from gyration, forcing her to remove the article of clothing and allowing her beauty to roam.  Her mind began giving in to all the sensations around her body subsonsciosuly causing her to use the lollipop to stimulate her nipples.  They erected as soon as touched by the candy which was continuing the path down her body and towards her cunt.  A man was deposited from the lollipop onto her erect tit, smiling as he briefly experienced safety watching the lollipop continue down its path of destruction toward her navel. 

She surpassed her navel and brought the lollipop straight to her glistening cunt.  She was so elated and horny that the lollipop slipped right in, deeply thrusting itself due to the extremely moist conditions. Paula clenched her asshole as the candy struck the back of her pussy, releasing an initial torrent of juices as she lost control and plunged her womanly cavern.  The flood of juices was running down her gooch towards her anal orifice, all going according to plan since she had much less lube than anticipated. Several minutes had gone by of immense pleasure.  The man stranded on the tit was contributing to the satisfaction more than he had assumed, as he heard a slurp followed by his engulfment into the tongue of the giantess.  The tingling on nipple promoted her tongue to invade the disturbance.  This invasion was followed by relentless striking of the tongue on her tit. Finally, after concluding that she had mustered up enough fluids to properly satisfy her anal impulses, she removed the lollipop from her pussy and flushed all the juices off the candy with her tongue.  Crunching of the lollipop by he mammoth whites was inevitable as she deemed it to have already served its purpose.  Anyone who wasn't swallowed, drowned in cum, or deposited in her body, met their faith in grinding teeth of Paula.

After a slight hiatus of orgasm to eat the lollipop and a minute of mental preparation, Paula assessed her situation and took a moment to appreciate how she was feeling.  It had been a while she such had been such a fiend for an orgasm, bringing her back to her early teen years.  During the hiatus, the men who were still plastered in lube on her asshole were now fearing drowing in the impending flood of cum.  The men who were trapped in the rapids of cum were fighting to get breaths as the viscous fluid dragged them to their doom.  Paula slightly thrusted her hips in anticipation of what was to come next and arched her back.  As she layed on her back and arched it upwards, she spread her legs even wider, temporarily accelerating the river of cum down her gooch.  The men were falling faster than before as this woman threw her flesh around and were eagerly approaching her asshole when suddenly their progression stopped.  

Paula rolled over, narrowly missing the butt plug with her knees, arching her back and thrusting her booty up into the air as her cheeks spread like a budding flower. She used the same middle finger from earlier and scooped up her natural lube trapped in her gooch, dispersing it on and within her asshole.  She dipped her middle finger into her forbidden hole one more time to really make sure it was loose enough.  The two men who were sitting on the butt plug as if it were their massive throne couldn't help but lose control as their hormones took over and they stared in awe.  Paula's finger retreated from her sphincter and she retraced her hand slowly from her asshole, past her pussy lips and navel, gently caressing each tit before slurping her digit clean.   The two men could see her finger in her mouth and tits swaying in the distance under the arch of her booty.  As each tit grazed the mattress, the slurping and gyrations intensified, and a drop of cum had loosened itself from her anus as she swayed her hips, collapsing onto the 2 men on "the expander." Using her left hand for support in doggy position, she brought the same digit she teased her orifice with back between the pillars of her legs and clutched the butt plug. The 2 men were pinned to the toy, ascending rapidly as she held onto this with the excitement of a child.  She pressed the buttplug gently into her hole and clenched in sheer joy as she felt the pressure in her ass.  She relished in this moment, as this was the feeling she sought out for many years being a divorced mother.  True sexual bliss that she created on her own.  Her ass gently swayed in doggy position as she continued to clench and swallow the toy further into her tunnel. 

Paula was very thankful that she decided to use her cum as lube because even now she feels it wasn't enough.  This wasn't a problem for long because once the anal toy was situated she allowed her hand to roam to her clit, relubricating the entire area.  At this point, Paula was biting the pillow under her to muffle the screams of her outrageous orgasm.  She relaxed her knees and rest of her body as the cum oozed out of her pussy, laying down and falling asleep with "the expander" holding all captives tight within her asshole.

 

Chapter 8 - The Jog - Part 1 by Freaky Fantasies

Paula was abruptly awakened by her alarm, reminding her she had plans to meet a friend and only had about 30 minutes to clean up before her daughters got home. She cleaned up swiftly, unknowingly leaving 2 unlucky participants trapped somewhere deep in her bowels as she cleaned all her sexual toys and fastened them away.  It had been a while since she had felt this clear minded and relieved, so she just took another moment to soak it all up before getting into her car and leaving.  She kept wriggling her hips trying to figure out why her asshole still felt so good but wasn't complaining about the sensation and drove on off.

Jenn got home from school and was exhausted.  She immediately went to lay down in bed and had a feeling something was off about her bedroom but couldnt quite put her finger on it and nestled down for a nap. The nap continued for several hours until the evening. At this point, there were about only 30 survivors in the ant farm.  It was close to being time to leave, the week was almost up.  Just as the prisoners were getting comfortable since the last flash - boom - another blinding horizon and before the men could gather, only 20 remained.

Off in the distance, there were 2 pair of "biker shorts" (which is basically a fancy term for spandex booty shorts) that Jen had brought home from school.  The men were immediately placed into the new pair of shorts that laid on the womans night stand.

Jenn heard her phone ring and let out a huge yawn and answered the phone.  Her friend Jackie had called and wanted to know when they were going to go on their first run in the new shorts.  Jenn tiredly replied "Fuck it lets go for a run now, I just slept all afternoon and there's no way I can sleep if I don't exercise."

The poor men had no idea what was about to become of them.  Jenn had walked over and purposefully picked the tighter pair to show off her ass.  All the men that were trapped within her pair of shorts were tucked right up at the top of her ass crack.  Her friend immediately burst through the door because she was already down the street and started stripping down her pants.  Jackie was ecstatic as she pulled the pair of shorts up into her crack - not knowing about the 5 unwilling participants also taking the journey. Jackie was a beautiful blonde girl with a massive ass and huge tits.  She was an absolute kinky freak and loves to exercise.

The two girls went off and started their jog.  It was only 5 minutes in that the participants in Jackie's ass started to feel the slipping and sliding of her sweat.  1 man rode a beat all the way down into her asshole and she actually stopped her run to itch her asshole. Things were starting to get intense for the remaining four when all of the sudden...

 

 

 

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=8168