Tiny Bewitching 2: One Shrunken Year by GentleGiantessAndTiny
Summary:

Andrew messed up and was shrunk to 3 inches because he flirted with a witch. Now Vanessa, his best friend, gets to take care of him for a year. Oh boy. Now, over the next year he will encounter new obstacles and maybe learn to be a better person before the witch decides his final fate. Let’s see what the year brings...

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Categories: Object, Giantess, Young Adult 20-29, Breasts, Body Exploration, Butt, Couples, Entrapment, Fantasy, Feet, Gentle, Giant, Humiliation, Insertion, Mouth Play, Odor Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m, FF/m, M/m
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: No Word count: 36654 Read: 55603 Published: February 23 2019 Updated: September 02 2019

1. Chapter 1: New Day, Same Size by GentleGiantessAndTiny

2. Chapter 2: Telling The Family by GentleGiantessAndTiny

3. Chapter 3: Hide & Seek by GentleGiantessAndTiny

4. Chapter 4: Party Time by GentleGiantessAndTiny

5. Chapter 5: Sleepover with Brittney by GentleGiantessAndTiny

6. Chapter 6: Christmas Spirit by GentleGiantessAndTiny

7. Chapter 7: Movie Day by GentleGiantessAndTiny

8. Chapter 8: Feelings Emerged by GentleGiantessAndTiny

Chapter 1: New Day, Same Size by GentleGiantessAndTiny

August-----

The light shines through the dark blue curtains hitting Vanessa’s eyes early in the morning, she moans and flips onto her side to avoid it but hears a small squeal as she moves. She opens her eyes to see Andrew, her little three inch tall friend, squirming between her large breasts. He moved from his pillow to her chest during the night, but didn’t expect this type of wake up call.

“Morning Drew, looks like you found a comfy space last night.” She rolls back onto her back giving him the chance to move and breathe again. Her tank top kept her breasts mostly covered but without a bra Andrew had plenty of room to move around.


“M-morning, please be more careful in the morning.” He stands up stretching still recovering from his sudden wake up call. Andrew looks up at her large perfect face still surprised how large she is and how tiny he is, he’d only been shrunken for three days and he couldn't help but think he would never get used to it.

“You were on my pillow last night, I didn’t expect you on my chest tiny,” She gently pokes his chest sending him falling to his butt.

“Yeah well I wanted somewhere comfier to sleep.” He pouts a bit at her then blushes realizing he said he found her boobs comfy, “I-I mean I was cold yeah I was cold.”

She laughs, “Well I’m glad my chest is comfy silly,” She pins him gently to her chest as she sits up and stretches.

He squirms a bit while pinned by her, “You could've set me down somewhere you know?” Andrew looks up at her not used to being handled yet, and he hopes he never will… that just means he’s giving in.

Vanessa rolls her eyes, “You need to relax Drew.” She has him sit in her palm and gives him a serious look, “Drew, you’re going to be like this for a while, you might as well get used to it. Nothing you say or do will change you back, but what you say to Rose next summer will matter. Okay?”

“Ugh fine. I hate it when you're right.” He sighs a bit still clearly annoyed with his situation.

She giggles and strokes his side, “I always am and if you keep sassing me I’ll make you my toe ring again. I didn’t get enough of you last night,” She winks in a joking manner.

He blushes a lot, “Don't you even think about it!” He says trying to act like he didn't enjoy it somewhat.

“Oh I’m thinking about it, don’t push me tiny.” She giggles and walks out to the kitchen in search of breakfast.

“Well you know what…. Shut up.” He says having tried to come up with a rebuttal, but couldn't think of anything to say.

“Fine, then I won't ask you what you want for breakfast.” She looks in the fridge in silence.

“What? Hey! That's not fair I was gonna ask for eggs.” He pouts a bit,

Vanessa giggles and grabs 3 eggs out of the fridge. She places him on the counter and starts cooking them scrambled style, she looks down at him loving his size. She loved him super tall but he's so cute at this size and easy to handle. This should be a fun year together.

Andrew stares up at her happy she listened to him knowing she could easily stick him in a jar or ring form and leave him like that for the day. She so pretty at this size, being 3 inches he can only appreciate more of her and her power over him. Hopefully this doesn't go to her head, maybe it will be an okay year.

Andrew peeps out, “T-thank you Nessa.”

She smiles and stays quiet focusing on the eggs.

“So did you have anything planned today?” Andrew says trying to make conversation.

Vanessa plates the eggs and smiles looking outside, “I want to tan outside for a bit and have you come outside with me.” She brings his little form and the plate to the table, “Dig in bud.”

“Outside? What can I do at this size outside?” He starts eating.

She eats around him a little being careful not to eat him too, “You could massage lotion on me, tan, get used to being outside because it’s probably pretty scary and you’ll need to get used to it.”

“Well I haven't been able to get a good tan in awhile… I suppose I can do that.” He smiles a bit, but blushes at the thought of massaging lotion on Vanessa.

She smiles content with his answer, “Great now finish up so I can eat too.” She pokes him with her fork and giggles.

He blushes a bit and smirks, “Man you're impatient aren't you?” He deliberately starts eating slower just to get under her skin.

She notices the change in pace and frowns, “Fine slow poke.” She pins him to the plate with her fork with the prongs against his chest, “Maybe if I eat you then you’ll get out of my way little one.”

“I wouldn't, I don't taste good.” He squirms a bit trying to get free feeling slightly scared of the situation.

Vanessa smirks and licks her lips, “Hm… that’s not very convincing little one.”

He squirms more, “No please don't eat me please!” He says terrified.

Vanessa removes the fork from him and laughs, “You are too easy.” She gets up to get a drink giving him a chance to eat without her staring at his cute little form.

Noticing he’s still recovering from her little scare she heads to her bedroom to change into a bathing suit, she rushes in hoping to find the cutest one and one that actually looks good on her. Why does she want to him impress him? She sighs and finds a simple blue bikini that covers her just enough that she can get away with it and still be out in public. She struts out of her room hoping for a reaction from her little friend.


Andrew continues to eat after she leaves scared she’ll come back and actually eat him, “She would never… she’s my friend. I just need to calm down and…” He turns to see her walking out of her room in a tight bikini that shows off her voluptuous butt and breasts. Her hourglass figure was in full view, something she always hid as a teenager by wearing baggy shirts, loose jeans, and sports bras. Now everything was in full view and directly in front of his eyes. His mouth drops while looking at the goddess before him. Vanessa giggles loving his reaction to her, “Looks like the cat has someone’s tongue, are you finished eating now hon?”

He nods while blushing a deep red.

She looks down at her friend and realizes he doesn’t have swimming trunks, “Hm… I guess I’ll need to look for some more doll clothes this week or ask my boss to shrink you some clothes. For now, leave your shirt inside with your shoes and socks. We don’t want to lose those,” She giggles.

Andrew nods obediently wanting to please the beautiful form in front of him. His dick is working overdrive trying to please her and it is obvious.

Vanessa snags a beach towel, sunblock, sunglasses, and her three inch friend. There is a space in the front yard of the mini apartment covered by shrubs to shield from the public but perfect for sunbathing.

Andrew squints at the sunlight and sees the pure gigantic size of everything around him. He had always been covered or shielded in some way, never truely realizing how… terrifying everything is. He backs up in her hand a little and clings to a finger giving Vanessa a hint he’s pretty scared of the world around him. She smiles and strokes his back with her thumb hoping to console him, he’s in for a shock this year.

“Stay here while I lay everything out,” She moves Andrew into the cup of her bathing suit so he’s snuggly in place.

Andrew is completely red faced unsure of how he should think. He thinks on one hand this is absolutely amazing, but on the other hand Vanessa is his friend… we are just friends right?

Vanessa sits on the towel giving Andrew a view of her long legs and soft feet. She plucks him out and sets him on the towel next to her thigh.

“It's so nice out.” Vanessa puts her head back soaking up the sun before laying down.

“Yeah it is pretty nice out honestly if I were normal I'd totally go swimming today.” He smiles a bit thinking of all the hot girls he could be hitting on and gawking at.

She squirts some sunscreen on her stomach and chest, “Climb up and start rubbing Drew.”

“Well someone sure is demanding aren't they?” He smirks at her wanting to see how she'll respond, hoping to test the waters.

“Yes I am. Guess being your giantess is going to my head,” she winks and lays back down.

“Sure seems like it but I suppose I have no choice but to listen to you, your highness?” He says playfully mocking her.

“Damn right.” She giggles making it hard for Drew to climb her waist.

Andrew falls off and onto his butt, “You know it's difficult to do what you say when you won't stay still.” He sticks his tongue out at her.

“Fine fine. Hurry up and get up here tiny.” She smiles and holds back her laugh.

He climbs up onto her to stomach looks down at her feet then up at her smiling face completely in awe of the giant beauty he's standing on.

She lays her head back relaxing, “Make sure to cover as much skin as possible, I really don't want to burn. Oh and make sure to put some on yourself too hon.”

He snaps out of it, “Oh uh yeah, right.” He quickly rolls in some to cover himself then he puts some on Vanessa blushing the whole time he does it.

Vanessa smiles enjoying his little hands working over her body, he seems to be thorough and she hears no complaints so he must be enjoying it.

He finishes after a bit, “Okay I finished your stomach!” He starts to lay down on it.

“Hey you're not finished.”

“What do you mean?”

She points to her chest, “My chest burns too dummy.”

He blushes a ton, “I um it's a bit of a walk, wh-why don't you take care of it for me?”

She laughs knocking him to his butt, “It's barely a walk. Come on, its a smaller area to cover since you just need to get the chest and the area on my boobs not covered by my suit.” A hand sweeps by him and strokes his back a little.

He blushes more, “I um uh o-okay just give me a second.” He starts to make his way over to her chest.

As he starts to rub in the sunscreen when both Vanessa and Andrew hear a familiar voice.

“Hey Vanessa, have you seen Andrew the past few days?” Marcus walks around the corner with a look of concern covering his face.

Marcus is Andrew's best friend from middle and high school. His blonde hair looked bleached from swimming and the sun, and he tilts his sunglasses down showing off his ice blue eyes while looking at Vanessa. Marcus has always been similar to Andrew due to being attractive and tall, but slightly less of an ego.

Andrew tries to hide feeling completely embarrassed with Marcus showing up. He hides in Vanessa's bikini top the only place he can go.

Vanessa blushes some seeing him dive for her bikini bra cup then sits up seeing Marcus, “Hey Marcus. Um… yeah I have. Why?”

“I haven't seen nor heard from him at all just wanted to make sure he was okay.”

She sighs not wanting to lie, “He's doing okay, something happened this weekend so he's been pretty quiet because of it.” She hesitates wanting to tell him but not sure if Andrew will hate her. He'll need to find out at some point.

“Like what he get hurt? Is he up at the hospital?” Marcus begins to pace as he worries more for his friend.

“Hey hey relax. He's okay, just…” she sighs, “he's here with me.” Vanessa turns a little and pulls him out of her bikini.

Andrew tries to cling to her nipple not wanting to get shit from Marcus. Vanessa yelps then pulls him off, she glares at Andrew then has him sit in her palm.


Vanessa turns around showing her miniature friend to Marcus.

“Holy shit what happened to you? Did your sister use you as her test dummy again?”

Andrew groans, “Um not exactly dude.”

Marcus laughs a bit, “What's that supposed to mean shrimp?” Andrew just groans in response.

Vanessa smiles seeing Marcus being good about the situation, “He flirted with a witch at the mall and she shrunk him.”

Marcus takes a seat so he's closer to Andrew and slightly less intimidating in height.

“Wait so because he flirted with a witch she shrunk him? Thats a bit extreme don't you think? Like he flirts with almost all girls.”

Andrew sighs, “Apparently it was a lesson on keeping my ego in check, apparently I have a huge ego and that I'm an asshole.”

Marcus laughs more, “Well that explains it then man she sure read you like a book.”

Vanessa giggles at the two of them.

“Hey I thought you were on my side?” Andrew glares at him.

“Hey man not my fault she's not wrong.” He smirks at him and gives him a small poke.

Vanessa laughs enjoying the two friends, “The only sucky part is that she left for the year…. He can't turn back until July.” She gently strokes Andrews back to calm him down.

“So then is he staying with you in the meantime? I'd be happy to look after him if you don't want to.” Marcus says trying to help.

She smiles stroking his side, Andrew leans into her relaxed by the motion, “I don't mind keeping him around. He's pretty easy to handle.” She giggles and references to the succumbed tiny in her hand.

Marcus laughs at him, “Be careful man she might turn you into her little pet.”

Vanessa giggles at the idea and stops rubbing his back.

Andrew blushes and stands up trying to get some control back.

“In all seriousness he's always been less assholey around you, so it's probably for the best.”

“Hey!”

“Yes shrimpy?” He smirks.

A deep blush goes over his face and he goes quiet not sure how to respond. Marcus stands up to his full 6’1” stature.

“Hey at least I'm the taller one now.” He winks and laughs in a mesmerizing way to any girl, except Vanessa. She rolls her eyes at the banter.

Andrew rolls his eyes at him as well, “Vanessa you sure I'm the one with the ego problem?”

She nods, “Yes. Yes you are, you always mentioned how you're 3 inches taller than him, now you're just 3 inches.” She smirks and pins his puny body to her palm.

“Hey let me go!” He squirms in her palm causing Marcus to laugh again.

“So is there anything I can do to help out?” Marcus asks.

Vanessa thinks about it and smiles, “Put sunscreen on my back so Drew can rub it in for me please.”

Marcus looks at her confused, but then tries to flirt, “Why don't you let me rub it in?” He winks at her.

She rolls her eyes and puts Andrew on the towel, “I think you should just put it on my back then leave before someone shrinks you too.”

Andrew looks up at Marcus a bit mad at him but doesn't say anything, Vanessa notices and wonders if he's actually jealous.

“Hey I was only joking sheesh.” He says clearly not liking the idea of being shrunk.

She smirks, “Don't test me. Thank you Marcus.” She lays down and the boys watch as her breasts squash against her body as she lays there. Andrew gets the best view.


Marcus grabs the lotion and pours some over her back and two dots on her butt. Vanessa feels the cold on her butt, “Hey?”

He laughs, “Hey you don't want a burnt ass do you?” Marcus finishes

She sighs, “Yeah yeah. Come and visit Andrew whenever, I'm sure he'll like a guys company.” Vanessa waves goodbye then relaxes.

Andrew looks at Vanessa, “I'm so sorry about him, I hate it when he flirts with you.”

She smiles, “It's okay hon. I'm used to Marcus doing that, he's just being… Marcus.”

“I suppose so…” he blushes realizing how much of a big deal he's making. Vanessa rubs in the sunscreen herself noticing Andrew is tired from both her chest and Marcus. Andrew lays down wanting to get a few rays himself.

As he lays there enjoying himself there's suddenly the sound of a female voice coming in their direction, “Hey Vanessa I'm here you told me yesterday you need help with something?”

Vanessa looks up to see Abby headed her way smiling, “Hey girl. Yeah I need a ride to the mall to get Andrews car.”

Abby looks at her friend confused, “Why?” Andrew isn't trying to hide, but is out of her view so she hasn't noticed him yet, “The jerk can't get it himself?” She says with a bit of a huff.

Vanessa shakes her head, “He flirted with a level two witch and kind of screwed himself over for the next year.” She sits up on her butt and makes Andrew get up so he’s in view. She places him on her leg and Abby looks at him annoyed but curious.

“She shrunk him? What do you mean for a year?” Abby steps closer to get a better look at him.

Her dark red hair falls into her face as she kneels down, quickly Abby puts it up in a ponytail showing off her petite face and hazel eyes. She was always shorter than everyone at her stature of 5’3’’, but she would sass anyone bigger than her. She never had a super pronounced figure either, but being skinny she could wear fancy tops and short shorts during the summer. Andrew knew he could get under her skin so they constantly sassed each other ever since they met and flirted with no intentions of taking it further.

“Hey scrawny what's up?” Andrew says with a smirk.

Vanessa rolls her eyes at Andrew and gives him a small hit to the back of the head, “Knock it off. She wanted to shrink his ego by shrinking him, he’s stuck like this until next summer when the witch comes back.”

Abby stands up and huffs at him, “Looks like you’re the scrawny one now pipsqueak. I’m glad you finally got what you deserved, maybe your ego will actually shrink with you.”  

Andrew looks at himself then back at Abby, “I may be small but I still got more muscle than you.”

“Well I’m not trying to be an idiot bodybuilder type like you and Marcus,” She rolls her eyes and puts her hands on her hips before giving him a small smirk.

“What? Don't be jealous we look good… well I look the best, but Marcus looks good too.” He laughs and winks at her.

She smirks, “Your ego definitely hasn’t changed. That’s for sure,” She laughs some.

“And neither has your sass.” He laughs too.

Vanessa smirks at the two of them, “So… we need to get his car from the mall and drop it off at his parents house.” She tries to get them to focus on her.

“I'm glad I left my spare key in my car I don't know what happened to my main set.”

Vanessa nods, “Luckily.”

“Whoever is driving my car please don't scratch my baby.”

The two girls look at each other and start laughing.

Abby smirks, “I'll be sure to scratch it.” She laughs knowing he's obsessed with it.

“You'll be buffing it out!” He yells at her.

Vanessa knocks him over, “Relax dude. It's just a car Andrew.”

He knows Abby is too nice to actually destroy his car, but he can't help but worry about it.

Andrew stumbles to his knees from the hit, “Oof. Yeah I know, but you know I payed for it myself.”

She strokes his back, “I know but maybe you could be nicer to Abby then so shes nicer to the car.”

“Fine I'll be nice. Ugh.” He pouts a bit.

Vanessa rolls her eyes, “At least say thank you pouty I know that's a hard concept and all, but I think Abby would appreciate hearing it.” Vanessa says giving him grief due to his out of control ego at the moment.

Abby smirks crossing her arms loving the power over him and having Vanessa on her side.

“Thank you for helping with my car Abby.”

“No problem pipsqueak.” Abby laughs, “So when do you want to get it?”

Vanessa thinks about it, “Maybe tomorrow?”

“Yeah tomorrow works.” Andrew lays back down relaxing.

Vanessa gives Andrew a confused look, “You don't have a say in this buddy. You're not the one driving. We are.”

“But it's still my car though.”

“I never even said you are coming. I was thinking of just leaving you here so we could get lunch or something,” Vanessa smiles at Abby both exchanging faces of agreement in wanting food.

“Wait you're gonna leave me here by myself?” He asks not liking the idea.

Vanessa sees he's concerned about the idea, “I mean, yeah I was going to… we can talk about it later okay?” She strokes his back and Abby smiles seeing he is definitely reliant on her friend.

Abby starts to leave, “Well I'll see you tomorrow around eleven and I'll maybe see you tiny. Don't piss off anymore witches in the meantime.” She gives a wink and leaves, swaying her hips in a sassy motion during her exit.

“She is such a character.” He says rolling his eyes a bit.

“That's why she's my friend,” Vanessa giggles and places him on the ground. She starts to get up, towering over her friend in the process.

Andrew stares up at her still not used to it and even zones out some as he stares.


Vanessa smiles down at him noticing him zone out, “Let's head inside so we don't burn.” She scoops up her things and then him as another possession. As Vanessa walks in the apartment it's freezing to both of them from being in the hot sun. She sets her things down and gives Andrew his shirt.

Vanessa places his tiny form on the ground by her feet afterwards, “I'm going to change, feel free to wander around bud. Just not into my shoes.” She gives her warning then walks away quickly wanting to get warm.

Her butt bounces as she walks away and Andrew can only wonder if it's similar to a pillow or a trampoline. Probably a pillow.

He blushes at the thought of even thinking about that and decides to wander around, “Why do I keep having these thoughts about her she's my friend, my best friend.”

Andrew wanders the apartment looking up at the couch and knows he has no chance of climbing it, then walks around the kitchen attempting to open the cabinets.

“Man being this small sure gives you a different perspective on the world.” He says talking to himself as he struggles to do anything remotely normal.

Vanessa walks back out not paying attention to where she's walking thinking he's in the living room still.

Andrew sees her coming and attempts to move out of the way but her foot comes down directly in front of him scaring him to death; she is completely unaware and being reckless in his eyes.

He tries to get her attention, “Vanessa watch your step!”

She hears his scream and looks down, “Oh sorry… I thought you were over there.” Andrew looks up at her in fright and amazement being able to see her black bra through her white tank, and black lace underwear was slightly visible under her loose shorts from his angle.

He blushes and looks to her feet trying to stay respectful, “Well I'm over here… so please watch it.”

“I'll be more aware Drew. Promise.” She gives a gentle smile and steps over him to get back to the living room.

Andrew attempts to try and follow Vanessa out there, but stays a safe distance from her.

While following her he can't help but look at her butt, blushing when he does.

Vanessa plops down on the couch keeping her feet on the ground specifically for Andrew to look at, she may have thought his fetish was odd but she doesn't mind teasing him with it. Maybe she'll even like him worshiping her feet… okay maybe worshipping is a bit much.

“Want to stay on the ground hon, or sit in my lap up here?” Vanessa smiles down at him.

“I think I'm fine here Vanessa thank u though.” He smiles at her.

She leans back out of view and leaves her feet near him, she notices him sit on the top of her foot by her toes. She smiles happy that he's content.

Andrew had hesitated at the move but wanted to see if she would react poorly to the action. Slowly he climbs on her foot and sits down cross legged, her huge toes right in front of him and her soft foot under him. Vanessa gently wiggles her toes showing to Andrew she doesn't mind. Andrew smiles ear to ear.

“She actually doesn't mind me being here this is great!” He says happy he isn't being pushed off her.

Vanessa notices him quietly talking to himself and assumes he must be pretty happy. Good, he deserves some happiness especially since this year is going to be… strange.

Andrew contently sits on her toes thinking to himself, “If this is day 3, I can't imagine what the rest of the year will be like…” He lays down on Vanessa's foot relaxing and smelling the combination of sunblock and sweat, slowly he drifts to sleep content with life in the moment.

End Notes:

Get ready for another long chapter! 

Chapter 2: Telling The Family by GentleGiantessAndTiny

September -----

Andrew hears someone walking around then some banging of dishes, Vanessa must be making breakfast. He stirs and opens his eyes looking around the room, he’s on top of her giant pillow on her bed. Every morning… almost every morning he woke up here and it’s a shock every time. He’ll never get used to his size.

Vanessa trots into the room in her skinny jeans, black tank top, and burgundy cardigan. Her favorite part of the outfit are the pockets in her coverup since her jeans only have back pockets. Bad thing for her and her phone. Bad thing for Andrew too. He cringes at the idea of ever being shoved in her back pocket then sat on, she jokingly threatened him with it all the time.

Andrew stretches a bit waking up, “Morning Vanessa.” He smiles at her.

She looks over and gives a gentle smile, “Morning Drew, sleep okay?” She puts on some black converse while sitting on the bed.

Andrew watches her while trying to be inconspicuous about it, “Uh yeah i slept okay thank you for asking.”

He slides down from the pillow and tries to fight the dip in the bed so he doesn’t run into her butt. Andrew stands at the edge of the pillow hanging onto it a little.

Vanessa notices a small stare from him and giggles, “Want to help tie my shoes for me?” She places a foot up on the bed while she puts the second shoe on.

“I um how do I do that?” He asks curious as he looks at her shoe before him.

“You know how to tie shoes, just try and figure it out cutie.” She gives an encouraging smile and gets out her phone wanting to snapchat him to Abby and Marcus.

Andrew shrugs, “I suppose I can try.” He attempts to climb on her shoe.

Vanessa watches as he climbs her shoe then takes both large strings into his puny hands, this should be entertaining. She starts recording and smirks.

Andrew tries to tie her shoe but is clearly having difficulty, “Vanessa I don't know if I can do this.” He says not noticing her recording.

“It’s okay bud, keep trying. Lay them down on my shoe and do it how you normal would, you got this.” She holds back a laugh and smiles that he’s actually attempting.

He does as she said how to do it and somehow ties himself up in the laces, “I don't know how this happened, help?” He squirms a bit.

Vanessa giggles and stops recording, she reaches down noticing he’s knotted himself to the laces. She pushes him down onto her shoe and ties a bow overtop of him, thus tying him to the top of her shoe.Vanessa laughs, “Perfect.”

“Uh Vanessa I don't think this helps me at all. In fact you made it worse.” He squirms, but is firmly in place, completely unable to move. Fortunately for Vanessa he doesn't seem to be in any pain.

She smirks content with his placement, “Don’t worry cutie, you’ll be okay there.” His back is down on the shoe and he’s forced to look up at her body. Her feet go down to the ground and she stands up smiling. Andrew sees her grab her phone and starts to take photos.

“H-Hey what are you doing?” He blushes heavily and squirms more.

She takes the photos and sends them to someone, “Abby and Marcus will love this,” she giggles to herself then walks out to the kitchen.

Andrew feels himself moving at an incredible speed and everything rushing past his eyes. He felt completely weightless and the sensation was terrifying knowing he was tied to her shoe and helpless to her.

I suppose it's better than being trapped under her toes he thinks to himself, even though the idea of being under her toes does turn him on. He watches her above him looking as though she doesn't have a care in the world.

Vanessa starts to plate the breakfast she had made making sure to leave some eggs and sausage left for her little captive.

“How long are you gonna keep me here Nessa?”


Marcus sends back a text: Ha, that's hilarious. XD

Vanessa to Marcus: I know right :)

Abby texts back too: That’s great! Haha, I want to mess with him next time I’m there!

Vanessa to Abby: Sounds like a plan girl ;)


Vanessa eats and smiles at the texts, “Just a bit longer, Marcus and Abby are cracking up at the video and photos I sent them.”

“Wait what are you talking about?”

She shows him the photos and video briefly before eating some more and tapping her foot to some music on the TV.

“Hey quit moving so much I think I'd be marked as fragile if I were a package. Also not cool with the photos and videos.” As he says this Vanessa is making one of those photos her background.

Vanessa smirks, “I practically sat on you last week, you are not fragile bud. Also why not?” She pouts a little.

“You promised you wouldn't talk about that again and because I said so.” He squirms in his bounds but he still can't get loose.

“Say yes to photos and you get the rest of my breakfast before we head out.” She smirks and teases him with some sausage. She wiggles her toes in her shoes which Andrew can easily feel through the thin converse.

“No fair teasing me with food so uncool.” She slowly begins to move it away, “No wait don't I'm hungry!”

Vanessa smirks knowing she’s won, “Then let me take photos, I probably won’t post any. I just want proof of having fun with you,” She giggles.

“Ugh okay, okay fine you can take photos.” He pouts.

“Good because I was going to keep doing it anyways.” She winks and eats the sausage making him think it was her last piece, “Mmmm that was good.”

“What the hell Vanessa what am I gonna eat now? Toejam?” He says not serious about that.

She smirks considering it, “Would you if you had to?” Vanessa giggles to herself and thinks about how cruel she’s being. But clearly she’s joking, right?

Andrew looks away unsure, “I mean in that situation and I had no choice… I don't know maybe…”

Vanessa panic thinks to herself, definitely took it too far… right? She laughs trying to play it off, “Relax hon, I have some eggs and sausage for you up here. You don’t have to eat any toe jam.”

He sighs with relief, “Thank you Vanessa, I should've known you were joking you'd never do that to me.” He smiles at her.

She blushes seeing his ego slowly dissipating around her, and even his sass slowly going away. Is he becoming more respectful? Or more submissive towards her?


Vanessa slowly unties him from her shoe and concentrates harder to untie him from his horrible job, she grabs him by the back of the shirt and sets his body on the plate, “Go ahead and dig in cutie.”

Andrew starts eating not phased by the nicknames she uses, “Hey remember when we tried making pancakes when we were younger?”

“Yeah I do, you put in way too much flour then tried mixing it on high speed. You covered me in it!” She giggles and gently pokes him.

He laughs, “And you ended up almost burning them on the stove, the whole house smelled like smoke for a week!”

Vanessa sticks her tongue out at him, “Yeah yeah, we both sucked. But now we know how to cook at least.” She gets up with plate in hand and heads to the kitchen letting Andrew finish as she walks.

He smiles at her, “Thank you for breakfast Nessa.”

“Don’t sweat it, I wanted to make sure you ate before we left. I don’t know how long we are staying at your parents place.” She smiles and helps him off the plate before cleaning it in the sink.

Andrew watches as she does, “Did you really need to tie me to your shoe?”

Vanessa smirks, “No harm no foul.” She re-ties her shoe quickly and grabs her purse off the counter.

Andrew rolls his eyes, “Let's hope my mom takes the news okay. As long as she doesn't try to press charges we're good.”

“You think she would try and do that?” Vanessa knows his mom very well but thought she calmed down over the years.

“I would hope not but it's definitely a possibility. Although I think once she understands the situation she'll be okay.”

Vanessa nods hoping that’s the case, “Alright climb on and we’ll head over.” She places her hand next to him and smiles considering where to put him today. She usual puts him in the cup holder with a soft headband when she goes to work or to the store, but she wants to switch it up.

Andrew climbs on carefully then grabs hold of her finger for stability.

Vanessa heads out to the car and small breeze gives Andrew a hint that fall is slowly heading their way. She hops into the car and smiles, “Lets put you here today.”

Vanessa hands slips his body into her cleavage so he’s trapped up to his chest. Each arm rests on a mound and he facing forward looking at the steering wheel.

Andrew blushes a ton, surprised by her action since she hasn’t been this touchy in awhile, “This is um uh a nice spot.”

“I’m glad you agree hon.” She ruffles his hair and heads to his parents place. However, Andrew doesn’t know that Vanessa picked that day for a reason, Brittney is coming home from her vacation and getting ready to attend school near home. Britney still doesn’t know what happened but she’s excited to see her little bro… now her very very little brother.

“So you think my mom will be okay with me staying with you? I know I'm an adult but considering the situation she may want to look after me herself.”

Vanessa sighs, “I mean I know she trusts me, so hopefully I can convince her that this is the best way. Especially since I’ve had the most time handling you... I get that people get shrunk but it's almost never long term like this. I doubt your mom has ever handled someone your size… her job doesn’t really require magic of any kind.” Vanessa rambles feeling slightly nervous and Andrew smiles picking up on that.

“You're probably right I'm sure she'd be fine with leaving me with you. Like you said she trusts you.”

Vanessa takes a deep breath and Andrew smiles seeing her calm down, “Thanks Drew, sorry… guess I’m nervous for you.”

“Don't be I'm nervous enough. Also try to keep me off the ground, I don't feel like dealing with the cats.”

Vanessa giggles, “I’ll try to cutie. Why are you so nervous?”

“Cause my mom might think we're dating… again.” He laughs a bit, “You remember in high school how our moms tried to set us up for homecoming?”

She sighs in an embarrassed manner, “How could I forget? My mom made me match my braces to my dress and kept trying to convince you to buy me a corsage.”

“Oh trust me I remember. My mom tried to get us a reservation at this really fancy restaurant. We ended up going simply to make them happy then once we got to the dance we waited for them to leave and went off and did our own thing.”

She nods, “I remember that, you went to the popular girls and I went to my friends who were not. I’m kind of sad we didn’t actually go together, it would have been nice.”

He blushes some, “You actually wanted to go? But you told me it was lame.”

Vanessa laughs, “All dances are lame, but I still enjoyed dancing with friends. It would have been fun.” She blushes and pulls into the his driveway.

“Maybe when this is over I can give you that dance I owe you then.” He blushes a ton realizing he just said that.

“Maybe,” She winks and blushes actually loving the idea.

Vanessa steps out of the car and takes him from her cleavage, “Ready?” Andrew notices his sister’s car and immediately becomes 10x more nervous.

“Did you know she'd be here?” He points to her car.

Vanessa hesitates and heads to the front door not answering right away, “Um… yeah.” She knocks and cups Andrew in her hand putting him behind her back.

Andrew squirms clearly not liking this idea anymore, but Vanessa easily keeps ahold of him.

The door opens up and Brittney appears in front of it smiling, “Hey Vanessa, where’s Andrew? I can’t wait to see him.”

Vanessa blushes looking up at Britteny, they were always a tall family and Brittney stands at a tall 5’10’’. Vanessa hesitates, “He’s here… just um… where’s your mom and dad? I would rather show you all at once.”

Brittney notices her acting weird and turns to call for her mom, “Hey mom, Vanessa and… Andrew are here… I think.” Vanessa notices her bust is similar to her, but her slim figure is more impressive due to her height. No wonder she was always prom queen in her days.

Vanessa walks in keeping andrew hidden and Brittney goes searching for her parents out by the pool leaving the two of them alone.

Andrew tries to squirm free still, obviously not happy with his friend for not telling him his sister was back home. One of the cats walks over to Vanessa wanting to be pet.

She reaches down petting the cat and holds Andrew against her chest in a light fist, “Please don’t be mad at me.”

“Just tell me why? You know how much she'll enjoy me like this.”

Vanessa sighs, “I was going to bring you yesterday, but your mom said Brittney really misses you and told me to come today...then Brittney called me double checking we were coming and was asking about you...  don’t worry you’ll be okay. Promise.”

“Okay fine I'll trust you, but I'm staying close to you deal? I don't feel like being alone with Brittney.”

She smiles, “Deal cutie.”

He blushes, “You think I'm cute?”

Vanessa blushes and hides it from Andrew, “Well… um… hey Brittany..” she hides him behind her back again and sees his parents walking in too.

“Finally got them out of the pool, where’s Andrew? Does he need help getting out of the car?” Brittney laughs some.

Andrew’s mom smiles, “Nice to see you honey, come sit in the kitchen.”

His Dad smiles too, “Hope you've been doing well.”

Andrew’s mom and dad sit at the kitchen island and Brittney stands nearby, Vanessa starts to get nervous.

“I’ve been well. Andrew’s um… here. Something happened, nothing bad… but… he can explain.” Vanessa brings Andrew from behind her back and holds him close making him stay in her palm for the moment.

Andrew's Dad looks at both of them confused, “What happened to him? You guys weren't trying to use magic you weren't supposed to were you?”

Vanessa shakes her head, “No no, a level two did this to him.”

Brittney laughs a little, “Woah little bro, I did not expect this…”

Andrew holds Vanessa's finger a bit tight, “H-Hi Brittney…”

Vanessa notices how nervous he is and keep him close to her body, “He was at the mall and bothered a level two witch, she didn’t take it well and shrunk him.”

Andrew’s mom look at her tiny son, “Well then get that bitch to turn him back! Excuse my language.”

Vanessa blushes, “She left for the year, she won’t return until July… he’s kind of stuck like this for awhile.” Andrew sinks into her palm terrified of everyone around him except Vanessa.

“Well then get a level two to turn him back! He can’t stay like this for a year. He needs to work!” Andrew’s mom always had a small temper but right now it was getting worse and scaring Andrew in the process.

Brittney looks to her mom, “The original level two needs to do it… not just anyone can reverse a spell as strong as shrinking. Cool it mom, you’re scaring Andrew.”

“Thanks Brittney I suppose you would know.” Andrew remembers his sister being more interested in magic than him, mostly because she was a lot better at it.

Vanessa attempts to set Andrew down on the island countertop but he acts reluctant. Andrew’s mom just pouts angry at the situation but not wanting to upset her tiny son more.  

“Mom please don't be mad I got myself into this situation I should see it through to the end. Who knows maybe it won't be too bad.” Andrew tries to stay in Vanessa’s hand nervous around his anxious family.

Andrew's Dad looks at them, “So what's your plan then Vanessa? If he can't grow back how will he take care of himself?”

Vanessa smiles some, “I planned on helping him and taking care of him, I know when the witch is coming back so we can head to her work in July. He’s already been with me a few weeks and seems to be happy…”

Andrew's Dad thinks for a sec, “It's not that we don't trust you but shouldn't we look after him hun?” He looks at his wife for her opinion.

Andrew’s mom nods, “I want to take care of my little boy, all three of us can help and it will be similar to a few years ago. Wouldn’t that be nice Andrew?”

Vanessa blushes losing some control of the situation, “I really would prefer to keep him around, I’ve been the one handling him and he’s been really comfortable with me it seems.”

Andrew blushes a ton, “Mom, I know you both mean well, but I'm still an adult, despite my shrunken state, and I'm fine staying with Vanessa.” He tries to protest against them.

Brittney chimes in and even starts to reach for her little brother, “I mean we can easily learn to handle you, but I see why you want to be with Vanessa, she is your best friend.” She winks at both of them.

Andrew backs up into Vanessa's palm more not wanting to be remotely near Brittneys hands.

Vanessa blushes and keeps trying to make him seem more independent, “I promise to bring him around for holidays and to see you guys every few weeks. Please,” Vanessa tries reasoning with them.

His mom and dad smile at each other but remained worried, “As long as he’s okay staying with you and visits, then… it should be okay.”

“I promise to visit guys and I'm perfectly fine staying with Vanessa.”

They nod in agreement and the tension seems to disappear, “Alright. Well we love seeing you hon, but we actually have yoga lessons to get to, I’m dragging your father to them.” She giggles, “But we will be back to make dinner for you three if you plan on staying.”

Vanessa nods, “That sounds great Mrs. Cane.”

“Dad how did you let mom talk you into doing yoga?” He laughs at him.

“She said if I didn't go she wouldn't go to that new restaurant with me and its theme is couples only.”

Andrew laughs more, “Well better you than me you'd never catch me doing yoga ever.”

Vanessa rolls her eyes at him, “Be careful what you say Drew, I may just convince you to do yoga one day.” Brittney smirks at the interaction of the two of them and can’t wait to have Andrew to herself one of these days.

Andrew scoffs at Vanessa, “Not a chance Nessa.”

Andrew’s mom and dad go get ready and leave soon after leaving the three of them alone in the kitchen.

Andrew looks up at Brittney, “So how are you sis?”

She leans forward smiling, “Not bad. Getting my master’s at the university nearby this year, pretty excited for it. How is my little bro?” She giggles clearly entertained by the situation.

Her black hair is hanging in a messy braid and her green eyes only remind him of cat eyes, and he’s the mouse. Andrew always was happy being the taller one of the two and now that’s going to kick him right in the butt. While he looks over his gigantic sister, Vanessa manages to scoot Andrew off her hand and onto the counter.

He looks back at Vanessa then up at Brittney, “Well uh you see how I'm doing.” He laughs nervously.

Brittney laughs some, “I can see you screwed yourself over with some witch, what did you do to piss her off? Have bad sex.” She slowly walks two fingers over to him hoping to get close enough to grab him.

He tries to back away from her, “N-No she just didn't appreciate my flirting.”

Vanessa watches and gently places a finger around his waist and pulls him closer, “He can be an ass, but he’s not that bad.” Andrew smiles not minding the attention from Vanessa.

Brittney sighs, “Oh come on… please let me hold you. I’ll be gentle Andrew.” She pouts like a child that can’t have a toy.

Andrew looks up at Vanessa unsure of what to do, “I don't know Brittney you've never handled a shrunken person before.”

“And neither had Vanessa… please.” She brings her fingers close again.

“O-Okay fine just be careful please.” He says knowing he's gonna regret this.

Vanessa lets go of him feeling nervous and Brittney grabs him around the waist with two fingers and brings him up to her face getting the hang of it quickly, “Hey little bro.”

“H-Hi sis.” He gulps a bit nervous.

“So how tall are you exactly, 2 inches?” She smirks and gives him a small squeeze with her fingers. Vanessa watches close slightly nervous.

“3 inches actually.” He squirms in her hand a bit during her squeeze and is unsure as to what she's planning to do.

She stands up fully and Andrew looks down at the ground noticing the difference in height between her and Vanessa. He turns and sees he’s slightly looking down at Vanessa and she blushes some, “Hey Drew, doing okay with her?”

Brittney smiles, “He’s doing fine, lets go sit in the living room or something.” She heads that way and Vanessa rushes after her.

Andrew tries to keep with the conversation, “So how's your magic coming along?”

Brittney smiles excited and sits on the couch quickly making Andrew’s stomach drop, “Great! I have two more workshops then I can take the test for a level two license.”

“Good for you but you've always been good at magic.” He looks down a bit.

Vanessa sits on the couch near the two of them and looks at her surprised, “Wait, I know Andrew hates magic, but do you like it Brittney?”

“Andrew never told you?” Brittney looks at her shocked and Vanessa shakes her head, “I adore magic and I’m great at it. Andrew hates it because he sucks at it.” She giggles and gives him another small squeeze. She places Andrew on her thigh slightly roughly and pokes him, “Isn’t that right small stuff?”

“N-No it just makes people lazy.” He says trying to argue.

Brittney scoffs, “You are such a liar! If you won’t tell her then I will…” Vanessa looks at her curious and Andrew looks over at Vanessa nervous. She’s a beautiful giantess sitting across from him and he’s just a tiny liar sitting in his giant sister’s lap.

“No Brittney please don't tell her!” He says frantic

She flicks her black braid to her back and frowns at him, “Why not?”

Andrew hesitates in the moment and can only stutter, “B-because… b-because…”

She smirks wanting to mess with him, “How about… if you find my bracelet under the couch then I won’t tell her. If you don't find it, then you have to tell her if she wants to hear. If you don’t, then I will no matter what. Got it?”

“Okay fine, deal I'll find your stupid bracelet.” He's clearly not happy with this.

Brittney smirks and sets him on the ground between her bare feet, they are gigantic and smell like flowers, he immediately runs under the couch trying to avoid any arousal, especially not wanting it to be from his sister.

“Which bracelet is it Brittney?” He says not sure what he's looking for.

She smiles content with him actually looking, “My silver charm bracelet, with the small charms from mom on it.”

“Okay, thank you.” He looks around but doesn't see anything, “Are you sure it's under here?”

Brittney smirks at Vanessa, “I thought it was, maybe it’s in my room under my bed.”

Vanessa smiles a little knowing she’s messing with him and moves so she’s laying on her stomach looking under the couch, “Do you see it Drew?”

He shakes his head and walks up to her face making Vanessa obviously blush. Andrew smiles getting caught up in her brown eyes and reaches out nervously touching her nose. Vanessa giggles a little and smiles with no teeth not wanting to scare him, “Well how about you come out then?” Andrew nods liking being close to her and enjoying being close to eye level with her.

He comes out and is picked up by Vanessa instantly calming him in the process. Brittney smirks, “Looks like I get to tell her.”

Andrew groans, “Come on please don't tell her.”

Vanessa rubs his back a little, “How about you tell me Drew? I won’t judge okay.”

“I just… I'm not good at magic…” He says not wanting to say much.

Vanessa laughs a little, “Why do I have a feeling it's more than that?”

Brittney smirks, “Because it is. He used to love magic, like love it.”

“N-No I didn't Brittney!” Andrew yells trying to lie.

Brittney just continues smirking knowing this, “If you're not gonna tell her I will little bro.”

Andrew sighs and tells Vanessa, “Fine, I did love it and tried so hard to be good at it, but I just couldn't do it like Brittney could; more often than not I'd make a mess whenever I tried using magic. I got good looks and good grades though, so, eventually, I just said screw magic.”

Vanessa strokes his back more affectionately, “I didn't know that… no wonder you don't like it. But that doesn't mean you need to hate it…”

Brittney raises her hand, “I may have caused that a little. I would tease him about it and sometimes use magic to mess with him, simple kid magic but it was enough to make him angry at me.”

“Turning my clothes into girls clothes was the worst. It took like two weeks to replace them all plus having to go to school in them.”

Brittney laughs some remembering that. Vanessa smiles but tries not to laugh, “I guess that is a bit much.”

“Don't you remember Vanessa? It was 7th grade.”

She thinks about it then remembers a hint of it, “I remember you wearing a lot of pink and purple, but you always wore a black hoodie over it so I assumed you lost a bet or something.” Vanessa giggles

“Trust me I wish it had just been a bet.” He groans a bit remembering.

Brittney laughs, “But now I’m almost a level two and much more mature.”

Andrew looks at her with arms crossed not convinced, “Uh huh and I'm 10ft tall with a beard.”

She blushes, “No need to be rude.” Quickly she reaches forward and grabs his leg then hangs him upside down in front of her face.

He squirms, “Hey put me down I'm not some toy you know!” He yells at her some.

Vanessa looks at Andrew worried, but doesn’t want to intervene, she has more power than her and could do something they would all regret. Brittney smirks, “I know. But you are my little brother… very little brother and I want to hang out with you.” She giggles and makes him sway by blowing on him gently.

“Would you quit that! Besides I never enjoyed your idea of hanging out.” He looks to Vanessa for help.

Vanessa tries to reach for him, “Brittney be careful… he’s still fragile and you could hurt him.”

Brittney quickly moves him away from her approaching hands, “Be careful, I learn about level two magic more intensely next week. You could be his size if  I wanted. Kidding! That’s mean, don’t worry he’s fine. I can feel a strong durability spell around him.” She giggles clearly joking, but was she really?


Andrew squirms upset with the situation and gets an idea, maybe that will work.

“Hey sis why don't we make a bet? We play a game of hide and seek if you find me I'm all yours for the night. But if you can't you leave me be deal? Oh also no magic.” He smirks hoping he's evened the playing field.

Vanessa looks at him worried, “Andrew are you sure you know what your doing?”

Brittney smirks loving the idea but knows Vanessa may be protective and a problem, “What about your girlfriend, she’ll probably mess up the bet.”

Andrew blushes a lot, “Sh-She's not my girlfriend and she won't but she will be watching to make sure you hold up the no magic part. You use magic automatic loss got it?”

“Hm… fine. So I get you for the night if I win and you get to stay with Vanessa if you win. What does Vanessa do if I win? Just sit back and watch. That’s pretty cruel for her.” She smirks hoping to get more out of the deal.

“She will not be your personal servant if that's what you're wanting Brittney.” He glares at her.

Vanessa blushes a deep red, “I won’t get in the way. He’s the one who made a bet, so I won’t intervene.”

“Good.” Brittney smirks, “Let’s play.”

Brittney sets him down and gives him a 20 second head start before she heads after him. All that goes through Andrew's head is if him wondering if he made the right decision or not. Andrew runs under the couch and out the back towards the bathroom hoping to hide in a cabinet or tight spot his sister can’t reach.

Vanessa watches worried and doesn’t know if she can keep her promise but she tries her best. Brittney jumps up and looks around the room hoping to get a hint of where he’s headed, she smirks knowing it may be more difficult than that.

End Notes:

We are working slow on this one but giving longer chapters! Give us ideas and hope you enjoy! 

Chapter 3: Hide & Seek by GentleGiantessAndTiny
Author's Notes:

September was just too good to stop! 

September Continued -----

Andrew runs towards the bathroom as he tries hide from his sister, Brittney. If she finds him, she wins him for the night. If he wins, he gets to leave and stay with Vanessa. Andrew sighs knowing he’s an idiot for trying to make a bet with a giant, but at least she’s not allowed to use magic.

He finds somewhere to hide and stays as quiet as possible hoping he can win. In his spot she’ll either never find him or she won’t be able to reach him, hopefully both.


Brittney sighs and looks around the room, “Shit I lost his scent, guess I’ll actually have to look.”

He takes a few deep breaths trying to calm himself down some, “Okay now i just need to wait this out and things should be just fine.” He whispers to himself.

Brittney looks at Vanessa, “Want to help look?” She smirks and offers a hand.

Vanessa quickly shakes her head, “I would rather bring him home tonight, sorry.”

Brittney sighs and rolls her eyes, “Fine.” She starts by looking under the couch and moves to the other tables and under the TV stand.

Brittney bends over making her cleavage hang near Vanessa’s face in order to mess with Vanessa causing a blush to come over her face.

Vanessa backs into her seat some nervous and unsure if that action was on purpose or not. A smirk crosses Brittney’s face, “Please help me, this will take forever.”

Andrew listens in on the conversation as best as he can, “Please don't help her Nessa…” He quietly pleads.

“Well… I’ll glance around but I won’t tell you if I find him.” She smirks and gets up to walk around.

Andrew sighs a bit relieved, but listens to Brittney tease him as she looks trying to mess with him.

Brittney struts around, “I will find you little bro. Trust me. I will.”

Andrew gulps a bit feeling a bit scared, “I think I made a mistake in doing this…” He whispers to himself as he listens to his giantess of a sister walk around like cat stalking a mouse.

Her feet stomp around and she’s purposely trying to be loud in the process, maybe she can scare him out of hiding. Vanessa walks to the bathroom and glances around not trying too hard.

As she walks in the bathroom she catches the sound of a faint whimper. She thinks Drew must be in here and looks around a bit.

“I’ll keep helping you in a minute, I have to pee.” Brittney looks at her and doesn’t seem to care. Vanessa closes the door and glances around.

Andrew tries to stay quiet hearing a voice not wanting to be found so soon, “Please don't find me, please…” He whispers to himself.

Vanessa keeps looking trying to hear for him and from Andrew's point of view all he can hear is the sound of someone getting closer to him. He tries hard to stay quiet but a small whimper escapes his lips as Vanessa is as close as she can be without seeing him just yet.

She reaches under the sink counter searching knowing he is there. A hand gently comes down on Andrew and he panics in the moment. He squirms and tries to escape but can’t in her huge fingers.

“No please Brittney no leave me alone please!” He yells in his panic not realizing its Vanessa.

Vanessa smiles a little, “Calm down, shush or she’ll hear you.” His small form gets pulled from under the counter and he’s faced with Vanessa’s angelic face.

He stops squirming and blushes as he looks at her then whispers, “You're not trying to help her a-are you?” He says not sure what's going on.

“No, but if I could find you this easy then she’ll definitely find you. If I find you by accident then everything is void. Now stay here and be quiet.” She shoves him in her back pant pocket.

Andrew squirms and blushes being there. He feels her butt and accidentally squeezes it. He blushes more, “S-Sorry!”

“Shush or she’ll hear you,” Vanessa smirks not completely against him squeezing it.

Vanessa walks out of the bathroom and keeps looking being aware of Brittney walks towards her. Brittney looks her up and down and smirks, “He’s good at this… you sure I can’t cheat a little?”

“I’m sure. Maybe check the bathroom hamper, I didn’t look while I was in their.” Brittney nods and walks past her making sure to slap her butt in the process.

Vanessa yelps some and turns away, she prefers Andrew over Brittney any day.

Her hand reaches in her back pocket and grabs Andrew, he looks up at her concerned knowing Brittney is acting odd and commanding today, “You okay?”

She nods and puts him under the couch, already checked by Brittney, she puts a finger to her mouth and shushes him.

He nods to her and makes a zipping motion across his lips then gives a thumbs up. Brittney keeps looking in the bathroom and is beginning to get frustrated with her brother. Both try not to laugh hearing her get frustrated not wanting to give away what they are planning.

“Where the hell is he?” She walks out tapping her foot in frustration and flips her hair to the opposite side.

Vanessa smirks, “He’s better at hiding than you are at finding clearly. Just give up.” Brittney groans but then agrees, “Fine.”

Vanessa sits down, “One last look, maybe he was hiding up inside the couch.” She gets on her knees and smirks seeing Andrew where she put him.

“Found him!” She says in a singsong voice trying to rub it in a little.

Andrew blushes as he looks at her beautiful smiling face while Brittney is a bit pissed Vanessa found him so easily.

“What the fuck! No! That’s not fair!” Brittney stomps her foot extremely angry.

Andrew looks at her, “Come on sis calm down it's not that serious.” He looks up at Vanessa and mouths “thank you” to her and smiles.

“Vanessa interfered by finding you so that means I win. Hand him over girl.” She extends her hand trying to convince her to hand Andrew over.

Vanessa keeps Andrew close not willing to give him up.

“No she didn't interfere, the bet was for you to find me and you didn't Vanessa did.” Andrew smirks and crosses his arms at his sister.

She scoffs, “Whatever. Fine. I lose, guess you get to go home with your girlfriend.” She laughs and covers her smirk a little.

“Sh-She's not my girlfriend!” He blushes a lot, “Sheesh i thought you dropped that idea when I was in high school?”

“Never little bro.” Brittney smirks and walks over and gives him a harsh poke while he’s standing in Vanessa’s hand, “Now, let’s eat dinner or something. I’m starving from all that looking.”

Vanessa blushes a lot and follows her to the kitchen feeling embarrassed.

Andrew looks up at Vanessa and blushes as well, “I'm so sorry about her Nessa.”

“It’s okay, she’s just messing with us. Let’s eat, what do you have for dinner Brittney?”

“Hopefully its steak I'd love one of those.” Andrew says practically drooling.”

Brittney laughs, “The steak would squish you in a second tiny, how about I get you a tiny peanut and the big girls will eat some surf and turf.”

“What! No fair I want surf and turf too!”

Brittney winks at Vanessa, “Fine then you can share with the two of us, eat off our plate like a little kid.”

Vanessa giggle some, “I mean you do that most of the time so it shouldn’t be a problem, right?”

Her hand sets on the counter and lets Andrew off, Vanessa meets Brittney by the fridge to look for the leftovers.

“Well, maybe I want my own plate of food this time.” He pouts, “Also Brittney I may be small but that doesn't make you my boss!” Brittney smirks and uses her magic to seal his mouth and make him be quiet. He gives her a scowl clearly not happy with her doing this.

Vanessa giggles and shrugs not able to help out much. The two girls find the leftovers and start to heat them up on two plates.

Andrew groans thinking how unfair this is and Brittney laughs at how mad he is, “What's the matter little bro cat got your tongue?”

Vanessa giggles and heats the food then sets a plate next to him to share, Brittney smirks wanting to have him closer, “I’ll share with him, don’t worry about it girl.”

A hand comes out of knowing and knocks the wind out of Andrew as Brittney squeezes his small frame between her fingers and drops him next to her plate. Vanessa gives a worried look but stays quiet not wanting to piss her off more, especially after she lost because of her.

“Mmmmm!” He says still not able to talk and tries to run back over to Vanessa.

Britney laughs and unzips his lips, “Oh relax and get eating bro, before I eat you.” She chomps her teeth close to him and smirks.

He jumps and nods, “O-Okay Brittney…” He starts eating off of Brittney's plate. He's a bit scared due to her actions.

Brittney pokes his with her fork and laugh, “Eat faster.” She gives a wink.

“I'm eating as fast as I can shush it.” He pouts and continues eating enjoying his food.

Vanessa smiles, “How’s it taste Drew?” She eats her food and watches to make sure Brittney doesn’t do anything bad.

Andrew smiles, “It's really good, Mom is still a great cook.” He finishing eating and attempts to walk over to Vanessa again.

Brittney’s fork comes done in front of him blocking Andrew’s way, “Stay over here, I want bonding time with my little brother. So, what are you going to do this summer since you can’t work?”

He shrugs, “I don't know honestly I figured I'd just be hanging out with Vanessa.”

“Well, you need to think about after this year bro. What are you going to do after you’re turned back… if you are?” Brittney leans forward questioning him.

“I was looking into going into journalism, but I'm not sure if I'll be accepted into the school here.” He looks down feeling judged.

Vanessa looks at him slightly sad and Brittney sighs, “Well, I think you should try either… I mean if you grow back to normal.” She gives him a poke in the side trying to make him relax.

“I will try Brittney… I'm not lucky like you though and got a full ride scholarship even though my grades were always better than yours.” He pouts a bit.

She sighs, “I was interested in magic and research, two things rarely found. That’s why I got that. You can’t compare yourself to me bro. Hey… maybe they’ll still want a three inch journalist, you would get the most watch time out of anyone.” She giggles and smiles.

“Oh ha ha very funny Brit.” He sticks his tongue out at her as their parents get back from yoga.

Vanessa waves hello to them and whispers to both of them, “well he should be turning back so that won’t be a problem.” She changes her tone and talks to Andrew’s parents, “how did yoga go?”

Andrew’s mom smiles and drinks some water, “It went great, I always love yoga night.”

Andrew's dad groans, “I'm sore as hell.”

The three of them laugh as his mom slap him on the arm, “You’ll get used to it after a few nights.”

Brittney grabs Andrew when he’s not expecting it and sits him in her palm, she moves her way to the living room and talks to everyone, “Let’s watch a movie.”

“That's fine I guess, but you could've asked before grabbing me.”

Their parents nod, “Let us shower and we will be down for one. You three pick one out.” They head upstairs soon after.

Brittney strokes his back like a pet and smiles seeing he can’t do much to escape, Vanessa stays close by slightly worried for her friend.

Andrew looks up at his sister, “Can't you let Vanessa hold me?”

“Why? She gets to hold you all the time. How about you sit between us?” She smirks and her toes wiggle hoping to tease him with the stench.

Andrew blushes and holds his nose a bit, “Well maybe I just like being held by Vanessa.”

“Oooo… I bet you do.” She winks and puts her feet up on the couch spreading out. She sets him on her thigh. Vanessa sits on a separate chair and looks for good movies.

Vanessa blushes a lot.

“Oh shush Brit.” He blushes more and tries to not looking at her feet.

Brittney laughs, “I love getting under your skin. Hey go pull my socks off, it’s way too hot in here.”

“Your hands aren't broken wh-why do I have to?”

She smirks, “Fine I’ll do it if you won’t.” She leans forward in a stretch, her boobs come down and squash him into her thigh. She takes off one sock with ease, not needing her bend her legs at all, then sits up to see how the weight of her chest was handled by her little brother.

“Ugh was that necessary? Sheesh you could've moved me.” He pouts at her he's clearly fine, but is not happy about being squashed under her tits.

“Go take off my other sock or I’ll make sure you squashed this time.” She smirks.

He gulps a bit, “Okay fine I'll do it.” He starts to run down her thigh.

Brittney watches content with how she convinced him, Vanessa watches and smiles a little knowing he must hate it but he does like feet. Maybe it won’t be terrible, but they are his sister’s feet.

He gets to her feet and tries to get the sock off struggling a bit doing so.

“Come on, put your back into it and get it off bud,” she wiggles her toes and her big toes knocks into him making him fall over.

“Oof! Hey it's a bit difficult at this size and the smell doesn't help any.”

Brittney looks at him offended, “They don’t smell!” In a swift motion her foot drops down on him.

Andrew squirms, “hey get off me!”

“Get off me… blah blah blah.” She mocks him and switches feet, her left covers him and she takes the sock off her right foot. Surprising swiftly, she grabs him between her left foot’s toes and squeezes, “Apologize.”

“Never you can't make me.” He says being stubborn.

Vanessa sighs, “I really think you should Andrew…” She picks a comedy and puts it on pause waiting for Andrew’s parents to return.

Brittney smirks, “You should really listen to her, you are too stubborn. Maybe being at this size will help.” She squeezes again then sits up putting both feet on the ground. She glances down at him and whispers a quick spell to make him mute for the duration fo the movie, “You stay down there for the movie and I’ll tell mom and dad that your sleeping upstairs since you were tired.”

Quickly she looks at Vanessa, “And you won’t say anything.. Right?” She leans and puts a hand on her thigh, rubbing gently with her thumb preparing for a spell just in case.

“MMMMMM!” He protests her.

Vanessa blushes and shys her thigh away, “I won’t say anything, just be gentle with him please.” She hates being so weak around her, but she is more powerful than her.

Brittney rubs her toe across his face in response to Andrew's protests clearly not caring about them.

She pins her foot against the floor making sure to stroke her toe over his face and keep him out of sight from anyone coming near. Soon their parents come down and Brittney tells her lie. They easily believe her and sit on the loveseat nearby to watch them movie with the two girls and the hidden Andrew.

Andrew periodically squirms under her foot but it doesn't do anything. Throughout the movie he's forced to smell between her toes and the weight of her foot stays consistent and heavy.

Brittney smiles and occasionally taps his head or rolls him under her foot loving the power over him, but making sure not to be too mean.

After the movie ends Andrew and Brittney's Parents give Vanessa a hug thanking her for looking after their son then head to bed. Vanessa then walks over to Brittney wanting to get Andrew back to go home.

Brittney gives her sad eyes but reaches down and hands him over without giving him back his voice, “Fine here… but you two need to visit often okay? I may be playful but I still miss my little bro.” She plays with his hair and smiles in a loving way.

“I promise to bring him around again. Maybe around the middle to late October, we could get some pumpkin spice drinks and carve pumpkins or something?” Vanessa strokes Andrews back trying to comfort him.

Andrew tries to get her attention to bring back his voice but fails.

Brittney’s eyes light up, “The three of us can go to a HALLOWEEN PARTY!” She giggles and snaps so Andrew’s voice returns.

“Thank you Brittney and that does sound fun actually I Don't know what I can dress up as at this size.”

Vanessa looks at the two of them unsure, is it really safe for him to party at his tiny size? She sighs knowing she won’t win the fight, but maybe she can convince Andrew it’s dangerous by time the party rolls around.

“A giantess and a tiny mean, kind of like jack and the beanstalk, but sexier.” She winks at Vanessa and smirks content with the plan.

Vanessa blushes and backs up towards the door, “Well… sounds great… but we need to get going. I hate driving when I’m tired, but we will see you in a month or so. I’ll let him text or call on my phone if you need to get ahold of him.”

Brittney goes to a cupboard and pulls out an older phone, “This is a spare that was hjj house phone, but now it’s just an unused cell phone with coverage. Everything works on it so he can have it for now.” She slips the phone in Vanessa’s purse making sure to get uncomfortably close and almost squeezing Andrew between the two large chests. However, she backs up quickly and smirks, “See you around squirt. See you Vanessa,” Brittney makes a quick turn and bounces her way upstairs happy with how the day went.

They both say goodbye to her and leave for home. During the night, Vanessa keeps her little friend close to her while they sleep almost being protective of him.

“I’m sorry about tonight… but just focus on getting some sleep okay?” She rubs his back as he lays on her chest.

He nods to her then yawns and slowly drifts off to sleep.

Maybe tomorrow will be better, maybe tomorrow he can just stay with Vanessa… that would be nice.

End Notes:

October is next, what do you think of the year so far??

Chapter 4: Party Time by GentleGiantessAndTiny
Author's Notes:

Sorry it has been so long, school and work always find a way to interfere! Here is chapter 4!

 

 

 

October ----- 

Andrew sits on Vanessa’s bed watching a movie on his giant phone, a typical event while Vanessa is off at work or out doing something. The door opens and closes announcing her giant presence but suddenly the sound of running towards her room alerts Andrew. He sits up and Vanessa runs around the corner and jumps on top of the bed making Andrew fly into the air. Her hands are prepped and she catches him mid-air as he screams.

“I found some costumes for us! Are you excited about the party tonight?” Vanessa lays on the bed in her black sweater, red scarf, jeans, and nice black boots.

Andrew smiles and catches his breathe from flying, “Yeah, I’m kind of excited to get out of the house. It’s been awhile.”

He stares at her eyes and smiles, the two of them had grown closer than even before and the month together was uneventful. Rarely they went out in public, despite Andrew’s confidence he’s not that confident around random strangers.

“What costumes did you get us?” He asks curious.

“Well a sexy giant type outfit for me and little prince outfit for you, or a sexy pirate outfit for me and a parrot type outfit that still looks pretty cool. Either one would work perfect!” Vanessa strokes his back trying to make him more susceptible to her options.

He blushes, “Well the prince and sexy giantess sounds okay.”

She giggles, “Great! You are not leaving my sight tonight. You may have convinced me the party would be fun, but you are staying with me and Brittney all night. Got it. No running off with pretty girls.” She taps his head like scolding a puppy.

 

A text comes through Vanessa’s phone causing it to buzz on the bed. Andrew runs over to see that it’s Brittney.

Brittney- Hey girl! Ready to PARTY! It starts at 10 so I’ll pick you 2 up at 9:45 and take our time.

Vanessa- Hey! See you then

 

“She’s picking us up at 9:45, sound good?” Vanessa smiles and sits up looking through her shopping bags.

“Yeah that sounds good and how far would I even get from you?” He crosses his arms at her.

“I don’t want you getting hurt Andrew. Just promise not to run off with girls or go drinking with the guys,” She scowls at him.

Andrew groans, “Fine and if I don't do what you say... what are you gonna do, turn me into your toe ring again?” He says being a bit condescending.

Vanessa rolls her eyes, “Don’t make me come up with a real punishment Andrew. I don’t want you getting hurt tonight okay?” She heads into the bathroom to change into her outfit, in the same motion she throws the outfit at Andrew and smirks.

“Now get changed tiny.” The door closes and Andrew sticks his tongue out.

He’s going to make sure he has fun tonight, Vanessa is such a worrier.

 

Ten o’clock rolls around and Brittney shows up fashionably late as always. Vanessa walks out in a brown giant outfit that shows off her cleavage, some stomach, and a large amount of her legs. Andrew is in a prince outfit with some black plants, fancy boots, and a white ruffle type shirt that looks more like a pirate shirt than anything.

 

Vanessa coos him, “Awww, I’m so happy it fits!”

He blushes, “Vanessa don't embarrass me please!” He whines a bit.

“Sorry,” she laughs and scoops him up, “lets go.”

Brittney honks her horn waiting for them. They both walk out to the car and climb into it.

Brittney is in a sexy angel outfit, “You two look adorable.”

Andrew laughs a bit, “Where's those horns to hold up that halo of yours?”

She scowls, “They'll only pop out if you piss me off little brother. Here take a shot Vanessa.” Brittney hands over a bottle of tequila.

Andrew smirks, “Shots! Shots! Shots! Shots!” He laughs a lot and then smiles.

Vanessa rolls her eyes and takes one, “Want one Drew?” They laugh and drive off.

“Hell yeah!”

Brittney laughs, “We’ll have to throw you into the bottle in that case. Wait until the party dummy.”

He groans, “Ugh, so not fair.”

Vanessa ruffles his hair, “You'll have enough at the party, promise.”

Andrew cheers, “Woo!” He smiles at her.

 

Minutes later they arrive at the house party. Tens of cars are surrounding the house and teens are moving in and out of the music pounding house. Spider webs surround the house with other halloween decorations giving a haunted party house vibe.

Andrew is moving about in Vanessa's hand clearly excited, “This is gonna be so much fun!”

Brittney runs ahead with her bottle of tequila and a sprite for her chaser.

Vanessa giggles, “Want to sit on my shoulder?”

He nods excitedly, “Yes I would please and thank you.” He smiles at her.

She sets Andrew on her shoulder with some hair to hang onto, “Good to go?”

He nods and smiles, “I'm all set.”

Vanessa goes into the party getting hit by the noise and smell of booze.

“Come on Nessa let's get a drink!” Andrew whips her hair like reigns of a horse.

“Cool it Tiny. I'm getting there.” Vanessa walks to the bar.

“Please tell me they have vodka would love me a screwdriver.”

Vanessa leans over showing off her tits, “Get me a screwdriver and sex on the beach.” The guy making the drinks states at her chest then hooks her up with the drinks with a smirk.

He cheers, “To a good party!” he catches him staring, “Hey! Her eyes are up here dude!”

The guy sees Andrew on her shoulder and backs up some, “Freaky… why don't you go after a girl your size pipsqueak.”

“And why don't you go after a girl that's in your league creep.” He crosses his arms not deterred by his insults.

Vanessa sighs, “Thanks for the drink…” she walks away. “Andrew be nice to people…”

“He was perving on you though!”

“All the guys here are going to,” Vanessa walks towards the dance floor.

“Then I'll yell at them too.” Andrew says acting like a jealous boyfriend.

Vanessa sighs trying to ignore him.

Brittney walks over with a drink, “Come dance with me Nessa!”

Andrew looks down a bit, “I suppose you're gonna set me somewhere to dance with her?”

“It will give you a chance to drink your alcohol and come dance later…” Vanessa smiles.

Brittney booty bumps her, “Don't be a party pooper bro.”

“I am not a party pooper just was asking where I was gonna be set down while I enjoy my drink.” He tries not to make it seem like he's not upset with being away from Vanessa.

Vanessa goes to the kitchen and sets down the drink then grabs Andrew off her shoulder, “I'll be back in a bit okay?”

“Okay and don't let guys perv on you ok?”

“I won't silly.” She finishes her drink quickly then slams it down, “Time to party.”

Andrew laughs, “You go girl!” He says in a joking tone.

Vanessa giggles and greets Brittney on the dance floor.

Andrew sits back and enjoys his drink trying to watch what goes on.

 

Soon after a girl in a cowgirl outfit walks over, “Hey short stuff, you look great.”

“Uh thank you you look good too.” He keeps sipping on his drink.

“How’s that drink going? Need help with it short stuff?” She's a tall voluptuous blonde clearly interested.

“How do you wanna do that?” He smirks at her.

She reaches down and puts a finger nail down his side, “Well we can just put you right in the drink, will get you drunk faster,” she winks and smirks.

“Hmmm sounds like a great time.” He winks back.

“I'll take that as a yes.” The blonde grabs him around the waist and drops him in the cup of liquor.

He splashes around in it a bit before coming to the surface.

“Taste good? You look delicious.” She licks her lips and dunks him under again.

He takes in a big gulp of the drink as he's dunked under.

She grabs him by his shirt and lifts his body to her lips. She gives a big kiss then puts Andrew's entire body in her mouth.

Slowly she sucks on him and pulls him slowly out hanging onto his feet.

Andrew hangs in front of her mouth soaked in alcohol and saliva.

“Hey be careful I'm not a snack here!” He says a bit slurred from the alcohol.

“But your so… delicious. I wonder if something else is delicious.” A finger rests on his crotch and she smirks.

Slowly the blonde leaves the kitchen to show off her prize to her friends.

“Hey where are we going?” He asks confused.

“To meet my girls duh.” She walks over to a group of three girls all dressed in slutty type outfits.

Andrew starts to rethink the situation, “You girls seem really lovely, but I think my sister, who is watching over me, is probably worried about me.”

The blonde laughs, “Oh don't worry we'll take great care of you.” The girls all nod in agreement.

“I'm sure you will ladies, but just to be safe maybe I should get back to my sister, after all, she wouldn't be happy if I got hurt because of you four.” He attempts to try and persuade them.

A girl with black hair steps forward, “I think being away for a few extra minutes won’t hurt.” She roughly grabs him and squeezes his small figure.

“Hey come on ease up I'm not some sort of toy you know.” He squirms a bit in her grip.

The black haired girl chuckles, “I think that’s exactly what you are, toy.” The girl drops him into her panties and precedes to try and go somewhere private.

“Be back in a minute girls, then you three can really mess with him,” She slowly walks upstairs swaying her hips and searching for an empty room.

Andrew squirms not wanting this to happen and tries desperately to get out. Unfortunately this only proves to make things worse for him as it starts to turn the girl on.

“Mmm… wow, he must be super excited for this,” she laughs knowing that’s not true. The girl finds an empty bedroom and sits down shoving him against her crotch in the process.

“If you don’t start trying to please me then you’ll never see your sister again toy.” The girl threatens him.

He squirms more in a panic not wanting this, but seeing no other options he quickly grinds himself against her trying to quickly get her off. The girl moans feeling his response and smirks, “good toy.”

She lays down in the process giving Andrew a better chance to move around and get her off.

Andrew thinks to himself, “I’m such an idiot, why'd I think it was a good idea to flirt with that girl?” He continues to try and get her off hoping this will be over soon.

 

Minutes pass and Andrew finally manages to get the girl off, leaving him exhausted and feeling disgusting. The girl pulls him out of her underwear and smirks at his tired figure, “looks like your not completely useless little guy. Let’s head back to my girls.”

“Please let me go I'm completely exhausted girly…” he breathes heavily trying to catch his breath.

“Why should I? My friends are excited to play with you.” She smirks and cleans you off roughly with a portion of the sheets.

“Because I'm not gonna be much fun if I can barely move. Please I really am not into this and would like to be let go. Also my costume is ruined…” He looks down hoping that'll convince this giantess of a slut.

“Hmm… I’m surprised you think I actually care.” She laughs and squeezes Andrew in a tight fist while heading downstairs to her girls. The three of them giggle and surround her asking questions like, “Did you actually do it?” “How was it?” “Is it my turn?”

 

Andrew just groans wanting this to be over and desperately looks for a way to get out of his predicament. He looks over and sees Brittney and desperately tries to get her attention, “Sis! Help me!”

The four girls sit on the couch nearby and the girl with black hair smirks placing him under her butt before sitting down. The immense weight pushes down on him but luckily does no harm due to the protection spell.

He squirms trying to get free from under her giant ass, only able to hope someone heard him yelling. Vanessa finishes dancing and heads to the kitchen only to find Andrew isn’t there, quickly Vanessa goes up to Brittney worried about him.

“Brittney I can’t find Andrew anywhere! Have you seen him?” Vanessa looks around worried.

Brittney glances around, “I heard him briefly but I don’t hear him anymore. Let me use a location spell, one second.”

Andrew keeps frantically trying to squirm free which only makes the black haired girl laugh. Eventually Andrew tires himself out and not made any progress in freeing himself.

Brittney whispers a small spell that allows herself to feel where Andrew is hiding then noticing she’s looking directly at a sexy tall girl sitting on the couch laughing to herself and her clan. Brittney smirks and walks directly up to her, “Hello ladies, I think you have something that belongs to me.”

The girl looks Brittney up and down then smirks leaning back into the couch, “Oh yeah, and what would that be angel? Maybe your halo?”

Brittney gently chuckles, “No, I left that at home. My brother is under your ass, may I have him back?”

The girl with black hair rubs her bottom into the couch, “Make me. He’s a nice toy and my cat like nature won’t let me give him back.”

Andrew endurs the conversation and feels the giant girl rub her butt directly into him making him lose his breathe. He starts to squirm again wanting to get air into himself before he suffocates under this girl's ass.

Brittney smirks and puts a small dancing spell on the girl so she stands and begins dancing with her. Brittney throws her in a spinning motion towards Vanessa and the girl forcibly dances with Vanessa in the process.

“Hey what the heck!” Both Vanessa and the girl yells. The three girls stand alarmed, but Brittney remains calm and snags Andrew up in a light fist.

“You owe me little bro.”

“Thank you Brittney thank you I promise to make this up to you. Also please please please don't tell Nessa!” He pleads with her some.

“You owe me even more if I don’t tell her…” Brittney snaps the spells off and Vanessa quickly pushes the girl off her in frustration.

“What the hell just happened Brittney… oh my gosh you found him!” Quickly Vanessa snatches Andrew out of her hands and hugs him tight, “What happened to you? Where were you?”

The girl with black hair looks around confused and goes back to her girls disoriented from the ordeal.

“I um fell off the table then got lost…” He blushes some, lying to her.

Brittney covers for him, “Those girls found him on the ground and were giving me trouble getting him back, but they eventually gave him up.”

“Y-Yeah that's what happened, thank you Brittney.” Andrew blushes a bright red as he’s pressed against Vanessa’s chest in her tight hug.

He squirms a bit during the hug, but is definitely not opposed to it.

Vanessa sighs and lets him sit comfortably in her hand, “Don’t wander off again. Okay? I was worried someone would have stepped on you, or… stole you.”

“I'm sorry Vanessa that was dumb of me I promise it won't happen again.” He hugs her finger trying to return her hug from before.

She smiles gently, “It’s okay Drew… just don’t scare me like that anymore.” Vanessa’s finger gently strokes his back reassuring him she’s not angry at him.

Brittney stays by smiling and loving the interaction of the two of them.

“Can we just hang out at home for the rest of the night? I've had enough excitement for one night thank you.” He smiles at her.

Vanessa and Brittney both nod and smile. They have a few more drinks but mostly try to remain sober for Andrew’s sake.

Andrew decides to have a few as well but trying to stay sober too, “Sorry I messed up my costume up Vanessa.” He looks down a bit feeling bad.

“Don’t worry about it, I didn’t expect it to stay nice after tonight,” She laughs a bit and dances with him in her palm in a comforting grip.

He smiles at her as he dances as best as he can, “So what do you want to do tonight when we get home Nessa?”

She considers the options, “I mean a nice foot rub would always be appreciated.” She quickly winks and laughs some.

He blushes when she says this, “I um suppose thats okay I uh um guess.” He says fumbling over his words a bit as he looks down at her feet some.

Brittney notices the small amount of hesitation and smirks, “Looks like someone will do anything for his friend.”

“Well I mean I'm sure she's tired and it's the least I can do for worrying her and all.” He hides his face still blushing feeling embarrassed.

Brittney and Vanessa giggle at his blushing before deciding to head out of the party. Everyone was starting to head out and the night grew darker as the lights in the surrounding houses went out.

“I just want to go home and relax, that was enough excitement for awhile,” Brittney smiles as she drives the two of them home.

Andrew leans against Vanessa while sitting in her lap feeling happy being with her right now, “I agree that was enough for tonight.”

Vanessa smiles and closes her eyes, “Now we can go home and binge on Halloween candy I bought.”

Andrew goes wide eyed, “You bought candy and you didn't tell me?! For shame!” He giggles a bit.

Both girls roll their eyes and Brittney decides to focus on the road due to the incoming late night fog. Soon after they are dropped off and head inside to get out of the dark and into the light.

Andrew smiles at Vanessa, “So what kind of candy did you get?” He asks as Vanessa sets him down on the counter.

She looks down at him, “Some chocolate, fruity stuff, hard candy, and your favorite…”

“You got me some Munch bars?” He looks up at her intrigued.

She nods and pulls some out for him, they are half his size and comically huge.

He laughs, “Well I think that's enough for me to binge on thank you Nessa.” He smiles at her.

Vanessa scoops him and his candy up in a single hand with her hand in the others. Slowly she makes her way to the couch and plops roughly knocking Andrew over in her hand.

“Oof! Hey be careful missy.” He giggles teasing her some.

She rolls her eyes and lets him sit on the couch by himself. Sitting back against the arm rest she puts her feet on either side of them. Andrew looks up at the tower beauty of her body and feet. They smell slightly sweaty, but this only intoxicates Andrew further. He looks away to try and focus on the candy bar, but struggles to get it open.

“I didn't think it would be this difficult to open these at this size.” He says voicing his difficulties, but too stubborn to ask for help. During his struggles he keeps glancing back at Vanessa's feet, unable to keep his eyes off them for long.

“Andrew… do you want some help? You look like you're struggling,” she smiles and reaches for him smiling.

He tries to move away from her dragging the candy bar with him, “N-No I'm fine I can do it Nessa just give me a sec.”

She sighs and gives him a few seconds before snatching the candy bar and opening it for him. The quick motion knocks Andrew on his butt and he stares up at her upset slightly.

“Vanessa I had that!” He pouts at her, having wanting to do it on his own. He then watches as she sets the candy bar in front of him. He stands up and walks over to the candy bar and begins to eat it anyway.

Vanessa smirks and watches him eat at it barely leaving a dent once he finishes.

“Looks like your finished, how about you head over to my feet then?” She gives a small wink and wiggles her toes in his direction.

He blushes a bit not really expecting this from his friend, “Wh-What do you need me at your feet for Vanessa?” He watches her toe wiggling a bit.

“I told you they were tired, will you rub them for me please? I’ll make sure you have a nice breakfast tomorrow.” Vanessa tries to make the deal even sweeter.

He continues to blush, “I suppose that's okay then.” He approaches her feet and notices the smell get a little stronger. He takes a second to admire her feet noticing how well taken care of they are from this size. Before getting lost in space while staring at them, he begins to rub her towering feet doing the best he can.

“Mm… that’ nice, but try to put your back into it a bit more please.” Vanessa giggles loving having her little friend pampering her giant feet compared to him.

Doing what she asks he tries to put his back into it more hoping it makes a difference, “How's this Nessa? Better?” He asks looking for confirmation. His hands sink into her soft foot as he presses harder into her sole.

Vanessa nods in enjoyment, “much better, thanks Drew.” She leans back enjoying her foot rub and even considering to request one more often.

As Andrew keeps rubbing he starts to get into a rhythm making it easier for him as it goes on, “You know this isn’t as difficult as I thought it was gonna be.” He smiles a bit feeling proud of himself.

“That’s great hon, that means I could ask you for more in the future right?” Vanessa gently wiggles her toes so she doesn’t knock her little masseuse over.

Andrew thinks to himself that the job may not be too difficult, but it’s definitely a workout. He looks up at her toes measuring to see how tall he is compared then snaps back into reality and the question at hand.

“I suppose it shouldn't be a big deal depending on how often you'll have me do this.”

“I’ll take that as a yes.” Vanessa giggles and goes back to enjoying her massage.

Andrew rolls his eyes and laughs, “It's a yes as long as you're not gonna overwork me my giant friend.”

Vanessa smirks, “I’ll do what I want.” A long pause occurs until Vanessa starts cracking up, “I’m kidding. Of course I won’t overwork you, I’m not going to act like some weird owner or something.”

Andrew takes a deep breath due to the pause causing him to panic slightly, but the laughing brings comfort back to him. He laughs along with her trying to show he thought she was joking anyways.

“You're such a brat Nessa.” He sticks his tongue out at her trying to tease her back. He goes back to rubbing her feet trying to calm himself.

She smiles watching him and puts on a quiet movie for the two to relax to, Halloween Town pops on and Andrew smiles to himself.

“I love this movie I haven't seen it in forever.” He tries to watch the movie not focusing as much on his rubbing like before. “I remember we would watch each installment that came out and then after the series finished we'd watch each movie all over again every year.”

Vanessa nods, “Its my favorite of the season. I miss those traditions.”

“Why'd we stop I don't remember,” He looks up at her confused.

“School got in the way sometimes… other times you wanted to go to a party and I wasn't in mood. It's just one of those things people grow out of.” Vanessa notices he isn't rubbing hard.

“Well I wish we hadn't, it has been great tonight watching it with you.” He smiles at her and she responds quickly back with, “You know what I miss? A little masseuse actually rubbing my feet.” She laughs sticking her tongue out at him and all he can respond back with, is an eye roll.

“But yeah.. It has been nice.” She gives him a small gut punch with her toe and giggles as he falls to his butt. The force is too unexpected to stay standing but isn't enough to hurt him in the process.

Andrew looks up at her and smirks loving her playful side, “Yeah it has…”

 

The night is spent with movies, candy, and massages; everything a giant girl and tiny friend need on a Halloween night. Andrew keeps his stories to himself about the party, but can’t help thinking back to what Brittney said to him.

 

You owe me little bro…

You owe me even more if I don’t tell her…

 

Andrew goes to sleep next to Vanessa’s pillow thinking back to those words, swirling his mind and leaving him with an array of thoughts.

When will she get back at me? What will she do when she gets that chance? Should I let fear take over… or let the small amount of curiosity build up inside?

 

End Notes:

Let us know what you think and what you want to see in the future! 

Chapter 5: Sleepover with Brittney by GentleGiantessAndTiny

November----

Evening begins to fall on Vanessa's apartment with a light orange tint filling the room. Vanessa is getting herself and her tiny friend ready to take over to his family's home. She stands over him in her work uniform and black converse shoes in view.

“Vanessa it’s just my sister why do I have to look nice for her? Also why do I need to stay with her tonight?” Andrew asks not understanding why this is happening.

“We are having an early 24 hour sale at my work and he's hosting a workshop in the back that I need to help with.” She packs some extra clothes for him and a small bed like pouch she found, “You need to look somewhat nice because you just do.”

He groans a bit, “Did you at least try to get ahold of Marcus or Abby first before calling Brittney?” He says not looking forward to being alone with his sister.

She rolls her eyes, “Yes I tried. Abby is babysitting her neighbor already and Marcus is out with friends. Plus, do you really want either of them handling you all night and tomorrow?”

Andrew thinks about it, “Well I mean they have offered to help out so I mean they'd have to learn sooner or later. Besides I'm just not sure how Brittney will act when she has me to herself.” He shudders a bit thinking about it.

“I'm sure she'll be okay Drew. Yeah she's playful, but she'll never hurt you or do anything bad.” Vanessa smiles trying to reassure her tiny friend and strokes his back in the process.

He blushes a lot when she does this not expecting it, “Well I uh guess I'll trust you on this.” He pauses for a second then adds, “Don't suppose I can't just hang out in your shoe again can I?” He laughs a bit.

Vanessa smirks, “Not tonight weirdo. I have to drop you off in 15 minutes then rush to work. Maybe another time…” she gives a small wink not fully sure if he's joking or not.

He blushes more when she does, “Well I um uh ok.” He stays quiet unsure of what he should say to that.

She giggles, “I'm kidding weirdo. Do you need anything else for tonight?” A finger stays on his back wanting to be close… but not too close… right?

Andrew thinks about it for a moment actually enjoying Vanessa's touch some, “Maybe some alcohol so I can handle my sister?” He says jokingly and laughs a bit, “In all seriousness I think I should be fine thank you Nessa.” He strokes her finger a bit as a thank you for stroking his back.


She blushes and smiles, “No problem hon. Let's get going okay?” She gently grabs him by the waist and lifts him to her shirt pocket. Andrew feels slightly confined by her fingers, but no pain is involved, soon he's dropping into her pocket. As he tries to stand Vanessa moves to the door with his stuff and her purse, immediately Andrew falls over from her movement.

He keeps trying to stand up in her pocket, but immediately falls over after every slight movement of the pocket area. He soon just sits down not wanting to exhaust himself from a constant cycle of falling and getting back up.

Vanessa notices and giggles to herself thinking how cute the attempt is. She jumps into her car and heads to Andrew's parents’ place where Brittney is staying. But unknown to Andrew, Brittney has the house to herself for the weekend and she has some big news for him.

After a relatively short drive they arrive at their destination and Vanessa parks and quickly makes her way up to the door and knocks on it. After a short wait Brittney comes to the door to greet them with a smile on her face.

Brittney's black hair is up in a messy bun and her tank top and shorts shows she's comfortably resting at home, “Hey Vanessa, wheres my bro?”

Vanessa lifts his small form from her shirt pocket, “Right here and ready to hang out.” She holds him by the waist and chest with her two fingers right in front of Brittney's face.

Andrew blushes some feeling a bit like some toy being shown off, “Hi sis, it's been a bit hasn't it?” He puts a smile on trying to be friendly with her.

“Hey bro, yeah it has. I'm glad you're able to come and hang out for the night.” Brittney messes up his hair and smirks.

She puts her hand out ready to claim her toy for the night. Vanessa smiles and hands over his small overnight bag then plops him on her large open palm.

He squirms a bit sitting in Brittney's palm feeling a bit uneasy, but looks at Vanessa to give her a reassuring smile, “Uh have a good day at work Nessa don't miss me too much.” He laughs a bit.

Vanessa giggles, “Yeah luckily I'll get a free workshop out of it. You have fun with Brittney okay? Be nice.”

Andrew laughs, “Yeah yeah I will, you should probably get going before you're late.

Brittney giggles, “What? Doesn't your girlfriend get a kiss goodbye?” Andrew blushes a ton and covers his face feeling mortified that his sister just said that.

Vanessa blushes, “Maybe just one on the cheek.” She leans over and winks.

He blushes, “But Vanessa we aren't dating.” Vanessa plays along with Brittney and pretends to be offended by Andrew's remark.

“Well then fine.. I guess I don't get an innocent kiss before work.” She stands up smiling while trying to look sad and goes to walk away.

“But we aren't… ugh okay, okay fine I'll give you a quick kiss.” He blushes a ton feeling super embarrassed.

Vanessa leans down and smiles, “Thanks cutie.”

He gives Vanessa a quick kiss on the cheek and Brittney smirks, “There that wasn't so hard now was it?”

“Yeah, yeah, yeah, shush it you.” He blushes from the joke, still feeling embarrassed.

Vanessa smiles over her shoulder as she walks away, “See you tomorrow Drew.” She waves at him while walking away.

Andrew waves goodbye to Vanessa then looks up at his sister feeling a bit nervous as she closes the door, “So uh you have anything planned?”

Brittney smirks looking down at her little brother, “Well, maybe a movie, stay up late since mom and dad aren’t home, maybe mess with you since you owe me.” She sets his bag down on the table and grips Andrew in a light fist.

“W-Wait Mom and Dad arent home?” He says a bit panicked, “Why didn't you tell Vanessa this?” He squirms a bit in her hand but Brittney keeps a good enough grip on him to wear he can't get out.

“I didn’t think it would concern her, duh. It only concerns you… and me. But I do have some big news to share with you,” she smirks at his nervous squirming and heads to the living room.

“You've decided to change schools and you're moving?” He asks hoping for the unlikely.

“Nope! I finished the last two workshops I needed and guess who passed their level two certification!?” Brittney smirks and keeps her grip firmly around him.

Andrew gulps, “Y-You?” He says in a very nervous tone.

Brittney gives a proud nod, “Yep, now I can practice in public legally anytime I want.”

“You're not gonna use it on me though, right?” Andrew asks hoping she'll be merciful to him.

She smiles and sets his small form down at her feet between them and in view, “Why wouldn’t I? I can do it anytime I want and almost anything. You are no exception. Plus, you owe me.”

Andrew stares up at her black bun, to her staring predator eyes, then her smirk showing mercy is not on her agenda.

“B-But Brittney I really don't want to be your test subject, please can't I owe you in some other way?” He says trying to bargain with his giantess of a sister.

She stands up and stretches her arms high above her head, “Oh you won’t be a test subject.. But you will be my toy for the night. I have plenty of practice to know exactly what I’m doing, but doing it to someone your size will be way more fun.” She smiles and gives a small wink showing she’ll be playful, but not harmful.

He gulps feeling nervous still as she looks through her spell book trying to decide what she wants to do first.


She sits again with her legs crossed in front of him and leans forward making sure she seems more gigantic than normal, “Hm… what should we do first? Maybe the puppetry spell.”

Brittney whispers the spell then look at Andrew in the eyes, “...Puppet.” Andrew hears the word and feels extremely odd. His arms are stiff slightly and possible to move, but harder to do than normal.

“Sit on top of my foot, puppet.”

“I'm not gonna sit on your foot and don't call me a puppet.” As he's saying this he's doing exactly that without his own mental input, “Hey what the hell I didn't want to do this.” He tries to move off her foot.

“Stay puppet, no moving without my say.” She giggles loving the control, “I haven’t tried this one in a long time, it’s pretty fun.”

“Hey let me free I can't move at all!” He makes a few noises like he's trying to move, but he can't and is as still as a statue.

Brittney laughs to herself, “Walk over to my shoes and shove your face in the gross sole. This is so entertaining,” she laughs more.

Andrew walks over to her shoes and immediately shoves his face into the sweat soaked sole of the shoe.

Brittney cracks up and whispers taking the spell off him afterwards.

He pulls his face out of her shoe, “That was really gross Brittney.”

“Oh I'm sure,” she smirks wondering if he actually hated it.

She stands up ad walks over to him, “so little bro. Are you excited that I completed my magic training?”

“Yeah I'm totally excited my sister can legally mess with me using her magic.” Andrew says sarcastically.

Brittney giggles and looks down at him, “I bet you are.” She notice Andrew definitely can't see her face beyond her chest so she leans over smirking.

“Let's play some more then.”

“I really don't want to play anymore Brittney.” He attempts to run from her.

A laugh erupts from her, “Looks like you do want to since your playing tag.”

“No way I'm not playing tag!” Andrew keeps trying to run, but from Brittney's view he hasn't gotten very far from her.

She stomps after him purposely trying to be loud, scary, and intimidating.

“Run Andrew. RUN.” Brittney stomps again making him lose his footing.

He eventually trips and begins to move backwards, pushing himself back with his legs.

Her foot hovers over him in a terrifying manner only giving Andrew a view of the underside of her foot and her smirking face above.

“Tag. You are it.” Slowly Brittney’s foot comes down on him pushing him into the carpet and surrounding him with her scent.

Andrew squirms under her foot, “Mmmmmm! Mmmmmm!” He tries desperately to get out from under her foot not wanting to get hard from her feet.

“Oh what's wrong? Would you rather be on my foot instead of under?” She says in a sly way hoping to get the answer she wants.

He continues to squirm and gets his head out from under her foot, “Yes please I'd rather be on top of your foot.” Andrew starts to internally panic feeling his soldier begin to stand at attention.

“I said on my foot… not on top. But you said yes.” Quietly she says a spell then Andrew suddenly feels odd. Almost like he's wrapped around her ankle but can clearly see out and around his new position.

Brittney smiles looking down at her ankle, “I love ankle bracelets. Don't you?”

“No way you didn't….” He tries to move but he can't, confirming his suspicions.

“You make a great ankle bracelet.”

“I don't want to be an ankle bracelet again!” He says remembering when Rose did this to him.

“Again?” She laughs a ton.

Andrew blushes a ton, “The witch who did this to me turned me into an ankle bracelet too…”

“Great minds think alike.”

“Yeah you're both nuts!”

She rolls her eyes and walks around getting some popcorn and drinks.

Andrew watches as the world quickly goes past him as she's almost as if she didn't care he was there or not.

“Enjoying yourself bro?” Brittney glances down at him.

“Oh yeah for sure it's a dream come true being your jewelry.” He says being heavily sarcastic.

“Oh good! Then you'll love helping me out during my late night workout.” She removes him from her ankle, turns him back, and drops him in the sole of her shoe.

He looks up at her, “No please don't do this!” He tries to climb out but Brittney flicks him back into the shoe.

She says the spell loud and Andrew feels himself melting into the shoe until he fills the bottom of the shoe.

“I've been needing a new memory foam insole,” she winks and her foot enters the shoe slowly.

“No Brittney please don't do this please!” He begs her not wanting to go through this.

Her foot smooshes into his new foam figure.

“Mmmmmm!” He screams into her foot but his voice is muffled.

She heads upstairs to the exercise room and starts doing jumping jacks.

As she begins to exercise Andrew can feel the pressure increase all over his body and due to his foam form there is little to no resistance to the pressure exerted on him. As she continues jumping, her feet begin to heat up in her shoes and since she isn't wearing socks it won't be long before they begin to sweat.

Soon she switches to running on a treadmill, the sweat covers his entire body and soaks into his form.

Although he's in a foam form he can feel himself being turned on much to his dismay. Luckily for him though at the moment his foam form makes no physical change from how he's feeling.

“Hope he’s loving this,” she smirks and continues to run on the treadmill.

Brittney continues to sweat during her workout, completely soaking his poor form and all Andrew can wonder is how much longer this is going to go for.


A half hour passes and Brittney runs her 2 miles and stops to take a break by sitting and taking her shoes off, “How was that? I’ll be able to hear you now.”

“That was awful I feel completely soaked and disgusting.” At this point his foam form is drenched in her sweat and dripping slightly.

She laughs at you, “You are so pitiful.” Brittney snaps and he turns back to normal laying in the bottom of her shoe still soaked with her sweat.

He attempts to shake off some of her sweat, but with how soaked he is, it doesn't make much of a difference, “Man this is so gross Brittney like seriously I'm gonna smell like your feet for days after this.”

“Maybe if you ask nicely I’ll let you have a shower or bath or I’ll magically make you dry and smell better.” A smirk crosses her face, “But you’ll owe me something like always.”

“That is so not fair Brittney you've always been like this with me.” He pouts a bit feeling like this is just a game to her. He then covers himself realizing he's hard and blushes in embarrassment.

She rolls her eyes at his hard-on, “And I’ll always be like this with you. You’ve learned nothing from being tiny… isn’t that right? Rose will be so disappointed in you next year.”

“No it's not what you think! I'm not horny for you!” He blushes feeling extremely embarrassed and ashamed.

She walks over to dry her face and feet with a towel, “then what are you horny for? My feet?”

“I um uh well y-you see…” He gulps not wanting admit it to his sister and just looks down ashamed.

Brittney starts laughing, “Wow… I expected you to like them a bit being at this size, it’s kind of a side effect. But being this horney for them and also admitting it? I’m guessing Vanessa knows?”

He just nods feeling the need to just crawl into a hole and die, “Y-Yeah it's just a side effect that's all…” He tries to climb out of her shoe and get away from this situation.

“Oh I wouldn’t say that in this case. You seemed to really like that and want even more. But you’ll have to ask Vanessa for that.” She laughs and tips her shoe to the side so he can get out.

“Br-Brittney we don't like each other like that!” He keeps trying to get out and maybe hide himself away for the night.

Brittney reaches down and snatchs him up by the back of his shirt and makes him sit in her palm, “Why not? You both clearly like each other. For heaven's sake, she’s taking care of you while you're shrunk all because a witch shrank you for wanting to fuck so many girls. She’s either manipulative, likes you, or is an idiot.”

“Don't call Vanessa an idiot! And she'd never manipulate me, she's not like that!” Andrew yells at her trying to defend his best friend.

“I said ‘or’ bro, calm down. If she is not manipulative, or an idiot, must mean she really likes you. Why don’t you like her back?” Brittney smirks corning him with her words.

“Well we're just good friends like does there have to be more?” He blushes unsure of himself.

“Do you want there to be more?” Brittney smiles curious.

“I-I don't know to be honest…”

She smiles and rubs his back in a comforting motion, “Well maybe that’s something to think about more…”

She heads back downstairs making sure to not be too rough with her little brother in the process so he can think about what she has said.

“Maybe having more would be nice… but what if you're wrong?” He looks down feeling apprehensive about all this.

“Wrong about what? She most definitely likes you, she’s just shy about it and unsure. Just. Like. You.” She gently taps Andrew on top of the head with each word.

“Quit that I'm not a child Brittney!” He says getting pouty.

“Then don’t act like one.” She quickly turns the tables and pins him to her palm, “Now… we should watch a movie and you give me a foot massage.”

“What?! But I'm getting hungry and why should I give you a foot massage?” He looks at her with a look that says WTF.

Brittney smirks and rolls her eyes at his outburst, “Well I wanted a foot massage after my workout either way, your weird fetish didn’t change that for me. But yeah I guess I am hungry too, let’s get take-out, it will give you more time with my feet in the meantime.”

Andrew just blushes not liking he's feeling like this around his sister, “F-Fine whatever…”

“Now… you get to work while I order… pizza.” She thinks about it then sets him down on the couch cushion near her stretched out feet. She grabs the phone and starts ordering.

Andrew stares up at her giant feet as they slightly sway during her ordering session, he couldn’t catch up with them if he tried. He slowly steps towards them but waits for the quick movement to stop before he begins massaging.

Andrew catches a whiff of the acrid scent of Brittney's feet and coughs a bit from the smell, “She could've taken a shower at least before having me do this.” He starts massaging enduring the odor as best he can.

Brittney smirks down at him and watches his poor form be overwhelmed by her scent, “Oh it can’t be that bad, right?” She winks knowing how terrible it must be for him. Brittney considers putting a few spells on her brother, maybe make him brave enough to admit he likes Vanessa… or maybe make Vanessa brave enough to flirt with him. But sometimes interfering with love isn’t the best idea. She decides against it and enjoys her foot massage for the moment.

“You better not have gotten mushrooms on the pizza!” He yells at her as he massages, “Also no olives!”

She finishes ordering and gets her camera app open on her phone, “Don’t worry, I know you hate those. Now smile for the camera bro.” She zooms in some and snaps a few pictures to send to Vanessa and maybe a few friends.

“Delete those Brittney! I don't want people to see this, it'll ruin my image!”

“Your image? You mean the one where you sleep with and flirt with a bunch of girls and you're still trying to figure out your life… that image?” She rolls her eyes and sends the best ones to a small amount of friends and one to Vanessa.

Andrew goes to fight her, but realizes he may be outmatched. He looks down shying away from the question at hand.


Text from Brittney: Hey girl! Check this out… I definitely think you should do this more often, he’s great at it.

Text from Vanessa: Very funny, but he hates rubbing my feet most of the time :(

Text from Brittney: I think he enjoys it more than you think… ;)


Brittney glances down at her little masseuse, “Make sure Vanessa gets lots of feet loving too, I think she enjoys it just as much as me.”

“I um w-will do Brittney, but can we please not call it that…” He continues to blush feeling smaller than he already is.

She laughs a little noticing how shy he’s become in the last few comments, “Andrew calm down… it will be fine. I won’t call it that okay?” She leans forward sympathetically, something that reminds him that she’s still his sister.

“O-Okay Brittney thank you.” He keeps rubbing her feet, “By the way your feet stink a lot.”

“Don’t test me bro. One spell and it will make you adore that scent and crave it. Or one spell and it will never leave your nose.” She winks and leans back in a sassy fashion.

“Please don't do that to me sis I'd hate that so much.”

“I know. Now don’t stop.” She leans back enjoying herself and waiting for dinner to arrive.

“Yeah, yeah, yeah I'm massaging sheesh.” He keeps massaging trying to get as much of her feet as he can.

Around 15 minutes pass and both of them hear a knock at the door then the doorbell was rung.

“Pizza is here!” Brittney springs her feet and screams thus scaring Andrew to death in the process.

“What the hell!” He stumbles from her movement and actually falls off the couch and falls into her awaiting shoe again, “Ew ew ew! Not again!”

She smirks and slips on her shoes quickly running to the door while ignoring her little brother squished under her feet.

He squirms under her feet and some of the sweat residue pools up a bit under him, “Ew so gross!”

He hears her voice above talking to the delivery guy and paying him in cash, “thanks, have a safe drive.” The door slams and her quick movements head both of them towards the kitchen.

Unbeknownst to both of them the pooling sweat starts to act as a sort of adhesive that sticks Andrew to his sisters foot.

She gets some pizza out and a few drinks for the two of them before realizing she should probably take the poor guy out of her shoe. She takes it off quickly without untying and looks for him in it, however, there is no sign of Andrew in her shoe.

He squirms against her foot unable to free himself from it and even his head is lodged between her toes giving him a full dosage of stink.

Brittney continues to feel the motion under her foot and smirks, “Looks like someone is in a sticky situation.” A giggle escapes her lips. Andrew groans in response to her joke.

She reaches down and peels him slowly off her foot and sets him roughly on the counter, “There we go.”

“I don't know what was worse being glued to your foot or my head being stuck between your toes.” He coughs a bit from the lingering smell.

She giggles, “Oh relax, it wasn’t that bad. I got us dinner!” She cheerfully points to it.  

“Have you smelled your feet? They are pretty bad. And thank you for dinner sis.” He starts to walk over to the pizza.

She puts a hand up between the pizza and him, “You really should wash your hands… or your body before you eat. My feet aren’t that gross, but they aren’t sanitary either.”

“Well I can't exactly walk to the sink now can I?” He says sounding a bit rude.

Brittney rolls her eyes and starts the water with some soap. She snaps her fingers and suddenly Andrew appears over the sink and falls directly into the water.

“Ahhh!” He splashes into the water, “Hey! So not fair!”

Brittney laughs, “What? It’s just water. Clean yourself of my foot stench tiny”

He sticks his tongue out at her and washes himself, “Meanie! But at least I get a break from smelling your feet.”

Brittney snacks on a piece of pizza enjoying it while he cleans himself in the sink, “Yeah yeah whatever.”

Andrew finishes, “Alright I'm done now let me eat please.”

Brittney smirks then snaps her fingers, Andrew is thrown out of the water onto the counter roughly but is immediately dried off in the process, “Happy?”

“Ow my ass… yeah I suppose so…” He rubs his butt a bit.

Brittney’s looms close to him and collects him in a gently,

but terrifying way, “Ready to eat bro?” She moves him to the table with pizza and loosens her grip so he can leave her grasp.

He nods hearing his stomach growl, “Yes I am Brittney, am I allowed to eat now?”

“Hmmm…. Sure.” She winks and laughs to herself some.

He rolls his eyes and starts eating, “So question, what you gonna do if I don't nut up and ask Vanessa how she feels about me? Make me crave her feet or something?” He says referring to her earlier threat.

Brittney smiles, “Well you would be losing out on a super sweet girl. If you don’t ask her some intimate questions by this summer then I’ll give you both a truth serum… sound good? But that doesn’t mean I won’t keep trying to play matchmaker in the meantime.”

“I suppose, but I feel like you were gonna do so regardless of my answer.” He keeps eating enjoying the pizza.

“Right on the nose little bro.” She gives you a gentle poke.

“Such a jerk.” He says with a smile thus teasing her more than insulting her.

Brittney continues to eat enjoying the pizza and teasing her brother. He may be a wimp in asking Vanessa out, but at least Brittney is aware and able to “fix” her wimp of a brother. Next is to make him accept that foot fetish of his and make Vanessa love messing with his new found fetish. Oh aren’t the holidays a joyful time…


 

End Notes:

Next up is December and Christmas celebrations, let's see where this goes... 

Chapter 6: Christmas Spirit by GentleGiantessAndTiny

 

December-----


The two emerge from Vanessa’s house, Andrew in one hand and an overnight bag in the other. It was beginning to grow dark outside since the two of them were planning to spend Christmas Eve and Christmas at the Cane household.

Andrew looks up at Vanessa as they go out to her car, “You really don't have to spend your Christmas with my family, I mean what about yours?” He thinks back to what Brittney had told him, that she likes him, but is too shy to admit it. Maybe she was right I mean why else would she want to spend time with him over her own family? Andrew thinks to himself getting lost in his own thoughts.

Vanessa opens the door to her car, “Really Andrew, its fine. Your family is pretty much my family too.” She sits down and sets Andrew in her lap briefly as she rummages through her purse.

Andrew watches her and chuckles a bit, “Don't tell me, you lost your keys in your purse again.” He smirks a bit, teasing her.

"No! Maybe…" She mumbles to herself then pulls them out aggressively, “Found them!”

“Hey not bad only took you 5 minutes this time.” He laughs still teasing her.

She rolls her eyes, “Shush you.” She pushes his head between her thighs so he can’t move or see much.

He blushes a ton and squirms, “H-Hey let me go this is not fair Vanessa!”

“If you stay quiet then I’ll let you go.” She smirks and turns the car on which drowns out his calls. Andrew continues to squirm not getting anywhere and just frustrating himself.

He can only smell her the scent of her perfume and feel her warmth from her legs, he starts to enjoy both senses and his squirming subsides.

Vanessa notices Andrew is calming down and quieting down, “Ready to come out Drew?”

He blushes a ton and attempts to look up at her, “I-I think I'll be fine here for the rest of the drive,” He lets out a nervous laugh afterwards.

“Hmm… okay bud.” She smirks slightly and continues her drive giving him a small squeeze between her legs.

His face gets redder and tries to think of something to say to that, but all that comes out is incoherent babbling.

Vanessa smiles feeling content with his placement and his answer to stay. Vanessa thinks to herself, ‘I really do like him… but he’ll never like me more than a friend who sometimes teases him.’ She sighs but tries to stay cheery throughout the ride.

Andrew looks up Vanessa admiring her beauty and getting lost in her eyes at the same time. After some time the two arrive at the Cane's and Vanessa checks to be sure she has all the Christmas gifts ready to go.

She reaches down with her slender fingers and picks him from between her legs, “We are here, are you ready?”

Her grabbing him snaps him out of his daze and he nods to her, “Oh uh yeah s-sorry Nessa i was thinking about um… something…” He blushes some.

She hangs him in front of her face by gripping his hips, “Well start focusing on Christmas eve tiny, because I’m sure your mom and dad are going to smother you in hugs.”

“My mom definitely will.” He laughs then looks at the gifts Vanessa got for everyone, “So any chance you'll tell me what you got me early?” He chuckles again.

“Definitely not little one.” She gives him a hard poke knowing it won’t hurt him then gets out of the car into the cold air.

Andrew looks around at the small amount of snow at the ground and curls up in her hand feeling cold, “Man I hate the cold.”

Vanessa gently holds him against her body, “Well let’s head in quickly then.” She grabs the bag and heads to the front door. Brittney greets them there having heard the car pull up.

“Hi Brittney, Merry Christmas.” Andrew smiles at her, “I decided to bring a guest this year hope that's okay.”

Brittney laughs, “You mean you brought your caretaker.” She winks and Vanessa laughs at the comment.

Andrew blushes, “Yeah, yeah, yeah shush it you.” He pouts a bit.

Vanessa smirks and ruffles his hair gently, “Let's get you inside before you become a mini popsicle.” The two step inside and Vanessa passes his small figure into Brittneys awaiting hands.

Brittney gives a warm embrace, thus hugging him into her large chest, “Missed you little bro.”

Andrew blushes still not used to this from his sister, “Missed you too sis.” He attempts to hug her back.

Brittney smiles and lets him sit comfortably in her palm, “Mom and Dad have really missed you.”

Vanessa removes her puffy coat and boots then motions the two to the living room, “Then let’s go see them.”

“I'm sure they have I just really hope they aren't gonna coddle me because of my size.” Andrew says as they walk to the living room.

Andrew’s mom quickly gets up, “Oh! How’s my little boy? I’ve missed you honey!” She rushes over and grabs him in a quick motion from Brittney. She then presses him against her chest and squeezes a bit too tight to be comfortable. Vanessa cringes watching, but doesn’t dare to interfere in the motherly hug.

Andrew squirms, “Mom ease up please you're squeezing me a bit too tight!” Brittney laughs a bit at her brother's expense. Andrew's dad then walks over and smiles, “Oh put the boy down dear before he pops.” He looks over at Vanessa, “How's Andrew been adjusting hun?”

Vanessa walks closer and smiles, “Really well. He helps out around the place when possible and is nice company.”

Andrew looks at her funny not recalling helping around the house besides rubbing her feet on occasion, maybe she'll make him help out in the future? He squirms in his mother's grip wanting to be let go, “Okay Mom can you please put me down now?” He blushes feeling embarrassed in front of Vanessa.

Andrew's dad smiles, “Well I'm glad he's earning his keep instead of taking up space.” He laughs a bit clearly giving his son a hard time.

Brittney smirks, “I think he needs to help out even more than that.”

Vanessa smiles and reaches a bit for Andrew, “He does plenty, but if he wants to help out more I'll let him.”

Andrew looks at Vanessa, “What more can I do than what I do already Nessa?”

She gently grabs him from his mother's palm and sets him in hers, “We can brainstorm about that later, okay? Maybe Brittney will have ideas.” A finger lays on his back and rubs in small circles to relax him.

Andrew blushes, but doesn't fight her on it, enjoying it some. Brittney giggles and smirks some seeing how comfortable I am with you.

His mom smiles, “Well I'm glad to see you've adjusted well honey. Let's make some cookies for ‘Santa’ then head to bed.”

Andrew rolls his eyes and laughs, “Yeah for ‘Santa’ and totally not for Dad right?”

His dad laughs a bit, “That's so not fair it's not my fault your mother's cookies are delicious.”

Vanessa giggles and offers Andrew to Brittney, “Brittney how about you and Andrew get started, I need to put the presents I brought under the tree.”

“I call taste tester!” Andrew laughs and smiles.

Brittney quickly snatches him from Vanessa’s hand, “Come on bro, let's make something for you to taste.” She laughs and heads that way.

“So what kind of cookies are we making?” Andrew asks curiously.

“Sugar cookies or chocolate chip cookies.”

“Chocolate chip sounds really good.” He smiles up at her, “So did Vanessa tell you what she got me?”

Brittney shakes her head, “Nope, and even if she did then I wouldn't tell you.”

Andrew pouts, “Dang it I was really hoping she told you.”

Brittney preheats the oven and looks for the cookie dough. Out in the living room room Andrew's mom talks to Vanessa, “So hun have you and Andrew finally gotten together yet?” She smiles at her.

Vanessa blushes quite a bit, “Um… no we haven't, I'm not even sure he likes me like that.”

Andrew's mom smiles sweetly, “I bet you he does I've seen how he looks at you.” In the kitchen they both hear Andrew and Brittney arguing, “You're putting way too many chocolate chips in the batter Brittney!”

“There is no such thing!” They hear Andrew yelling more upset since she's probably adding more.

“This is ridiculous the recipe only calls for two cups not the whole bag!” Andrew's dad yells at them both, “Both of you stop your bickering or you're off cookie duty!”

Vanessa giggles, “You think he does? Well…maybe something good will come from some Christmas spirit.” She smiles and sighs, “I should probably go help them.”

Andrew attempts to bargain with Brittney, “Okay how bout just half the bag? The whole back is just too much.”

Vanessa walks in, “If you add too many the batter won't be able to hold all of them sillies. Put in 2.5 cups.” She smiles and walks over to the table and leans close to Andrew.

Andrew blushes a bit looking up at her, “Th-Thanks for the help Vanessa. Maybe we could all hang out in Brittney's room when we're done?”

“I think that sounds great hon. I think once cookies are finished your parents planned to go to bed anyways.” Vanessa touches his back in a gentle and caring way. Brittney smirks at the touch.

“W-Well then let's finish up then.” He blushes a lot not expecting Vanessa to touch him.

Brittney puts the first batch in, “I’m so excited for cookies!” She does a little happy dance causing Vanessa to giggle at her.

Andrew rolls his eyes at her, “You're such a dork Britt.” He smiles at her and laughs.

She rolls her eyes and puts on Christmas music drowning out his comments.

Andrew sticks his tongue at her and walks over closer to Vanessa

Vanessa looks down at Andrew wondering to herself, ‘Well he is handsome and cute… we've bonded a lot… maybe just maybe I could try to spice things up a bit, I'm sure Brittney will help with that.’


Two Dozen Cookies Later-----

They finish up in the kitchen and head towards Brittney's room. Vanessa carries Andrew with her and just as they are about to walk inside her room, Brittney points out the mistletoe she set up in her doorway, smirking at the two of them.

“W-well I guess it is a rule.” She blushes and brings Andrew level to her face while he sits in her palm.

Andrew stares at her gorgeous plump lips directly in front of him. Is she serious? Everything in the moment feels like a dream, a wonderful dream. He studies her face taking in her features then realizes she waiting for an answer or action.

“Y-Yeah I suppose you're right it is a rule.” He puckers his lips and waits to see what happens.

Vanessa brings him closer and kisses his entire upper body. Andrew feels her lips press against his body like two soft pillows.

Andrew does his best to kiss her back, but due to his size, Vanessa easily dominates him with her kiss, although unintentionally.

She pulls away and smiles, “There.”

Brittney smirks a bit, “Oh don't forget to take your socks off before coming in here Nessa.”

She hesitates at the request, but does as she says. Vanessa pulls each sock off heel to toe and tosses them aside before walking into Brittney’s room.

Andrew watches as she does this and blushes not knowing what Brittney has planned for him. He smiles to himself thinking about Vanessa's kiss, wondering if he'll ever get another.

Vanessa sits down on a pillow near Brittney’s bed and looks up at her. Brittneys lays on her stomach near the end of the bed smiling, “So what is up with you two?”

“Well not much. Work is busy as ever and my training is going well.” Brittney nods understanding what she is saying but Andrew looks up at her confused.

“You’re still training? I thought you didn’t have the money for classes or training sessions?” Andrew turns toward her unsure.

Brittney laughs, "Little bro how long do you think it took me to get to level two?"

Andrew shrugs barley knowing anything about magical training.

Vanessa smiles, “How long did it take you? I know to get to level one its 5 courses, but how many for level two?”

Brittney smiles, "At least double that, remember the level two license also doubles as a business license, so there are some required business courses as well as learning about different artifacts. Not to mention enchanting objects to do particular things, like making a normal rock into a nightlight." Brittney does so with a geode on her nightstand.

A small sigh comes from Vanessa, “Maybe just being level one will be enough for me right now. What do you think Drew?”

Andrew thinks for a sec, "I say do what makes you happy I'd hate to hold you back in something you want to do." He smiles but laughs, "Besides you could use me as a practice dummy."

A large smirk crosses Brittney’s face, “Then let's practice with the dummy.”

Andrew looks up at her shaking his head, "I-I didn't say now!"

Vanessa laughs a little, “Oh relax, nothing bad is going to happen. Maybe I’ll give you hints of your gift with every spell Brittney teaches me. How does that sound?” She lightly strokes his back and smiles down at him.

Andrew blushes a ton "W-Well that sounds pretty interesting…" He thinks about it a bit, "O-Okay as long as I'm not in any danger."

“I’ll never let you get hurt hon.” Vanessa smiles a calming and comforting smile.

"Okay well then Brittney did you have any ideas?" He looks at her nervously.

Brittney sits up excited and looks around the room, “Let’s start with something easy… how about a snack?” Vanessa nods excited to learn.

Brittney looks at Andrew and says the spell loud and clear for Vanessa to hear. Quickly she says a reversal spell, “Now you say it Nessa.”

"What's that spell supposed to do?" Andrew asks confused.

Vanessa says it in a rough and unconfident manner. Slowly Andrew start to feel stiff and he falls to his side unable to stand.

He tries to squirm, "Hey what's happening to me I can't move!" He says freaking out a bit.

Vanessa looks at Brittney worried but Brittney smiles attempting to reassure them both, "Relax you guys he'll be ok it's like when he's turned into jewelry."

Andrew notices his skin changing colors to white and red, then stripes slowly appearing. His form becomes stuck like this and he can feel Vanessa picking him up between her fingers. He sees her smiles stretch across her face, “Well he does look like a snack. A perfect Christmas snack.”

"What is that supposed to mean Nessa?" He asks her confused. He attempts to squirm again, but realizes he can't move at all now.

Vanessa giggles and her mouth approaches him followed by her tongue. Soon it reaches him and licks toe to head against his side. He shivers from the feeling of her tongue.

“Mmmm… I love candy canes.” Both girls erupt in laughter.

"A candy cane!?" He says feeling alarmed, "This can't be ethical!" Both girls laugh at how upset he's getting knowing he's not staying like this.

Vanessa licks him again thus giving Andrew more chills and confusion from the feeling, “Well I better give you that hint. Your present is round.” She gives another teasing lick then sets him down.

"Okay, first assessment being licked feels weird!" Andrew says clearly not enjoying this part.

Brittney smiles, “Fine next spell little bro. Which is a personal favorite of mine.”

She whispers the spell, but it’s loud enough for Brittney to remember and keep it in mind for later.

"Uh ladies can't we change me back first?"

Brittney nods, “Don’t worry you’ll be normal.” She snaps and Andrew returns to his human form however feels odd.

"Thank you sis that feels better." He looks up at Vanessa as if he's waiting for her to say something, but isn't sure what. He attempts to walk around, but his movements feel strained like some force is trying to keep him from moving.

“No problem bro… now go kiss Vanessa’s fingers.” Brittney says in a commanding tone.

Andrew suddenly stops walking, turns around, then walks towards Vanessa's hand, "Brittney don't tell me you used THAT spell on me." He says feeling nervous again.

Brittney cracks up and Vanessa looks at him unsure as Andrew approaches her hand and starts kissing her fingers as he was commanded to.


Vanessa giggles, “That’s sweet for you to listen hon, but you don’t have to do that.”

Brittney face palms and laughs at the poor innocent Vanessa. Andrew slightly stops due to the light hearted command but still kisses.

Andrew smiles and tries to talk through his kissing, "Well I mean if I really don't have to." He says fully taking advantage of the fact that Vanessa has no Idea what's happening.

Brittney whispers to him, “I mean I think you would rather kiss the other digits.” She wiggles her toes and Andrew feels himself moving towards them both due to the spell and his own interests.

Andrew blushes a ton, "I um really don't know Brittney this doesn't seem like a good idea." He says worried about what Vanessa will say.


Brittney becomes sick of the secrets and decides she's done with them.

Brittney rolls her eyes and looks at Vanessa, “You know that he likes feet right?”

Vanessa gives a small nod, “You know about it too?”

Andrew blushes feeling completely embarrassed as he slowly approaches Brittney's toes. He feels slightly betrayed by Brittney, but does realize it’s silly for each girl to know about his fetish but not know that each other know.

Brittney laughs and looks down at him, “Now that that’s over with. Lets really play and don’t forget his hint.”

Vanessa blushes and watches as Andrew reaches Brittney’s toes, “Um… well it involves running.”

"Running?" Andrews asks just before he starts kissing Brittney's toes blushing the whole time.

Brittney smiles, “Now we’ll let him enjoy my toes while I teach you our next spell, okay girl?” Vanessa nods and sits next to her which puts her toes directly next to Andrew.

Andrew looks back and forth between the two pairs of giant feet near him. He feels as though he should be in heaven right now being surrounded by two giantesses' feet. At the same time though one of those pairs of feet are his sisters which makes this fantasy weirder than it should be. He decides to examine his surroundings while the girls bond over magic and realizes that Brittney's toes have a of slight taste of salt and vinegar, 'Must of had a workout session before we got here.' He thinks to himself and while his attention may be forced onto his sister's feet, he'd much rather be doing this with Vanessa.


Brittney notices Andrew glancing at Vanessa feet and smirks, “Hey bro. Go kiss Vanessa’s toes.” Vanessa blushes and watches her friend rush over to her feet as though he didn’t even need to be asked.

Andrew immediately starts kissing her feet with a passion not caring how it may look to her at first. He then realizes that he may look like a creep and slows down not wanting to embarrass himself. He takes in the scent of her toes though smelling the fruity lotion she uses and loves it.

Vanessa’s finger points to a spell in Brittney’s book which evokes a smirk from his sister.

“I think that spell will really get him in the… Christmas spirit.” She says the spell loud and clear while looking directly at her brother.

He keeps kissing not sure what that spell is supposed to do but braces himself for whatever is about to happen to him.

He feels his body go limp and his shape start to change, Vanessa watches amazed by the transformation.

Andrew falls over and flails a bit before losing any control he might of had a few seconds ago.

Vanessa reaches down and picks up Andrew’s new form smiling, “These are the cutest socks I’ve ever seen.” She winks and goes into front of a mirror to show Andrew his form.

He sees a sock where his body should be, a christmas sock at that. He was red, fuzzy, and covered in candy canes and santa hats.

"Alright so not funny girls." He says trying to sound as though he's pouting.

Brittney laughs, "Oh don't be a party pooper after all Vanessa still needs to try you on." She winks at her.

Vanessa sits down and slips the sock on, then a second one appears in Brittney’s hand, “Here’s the other one Nessa.” Vanessa puts the second on and stands in front of the mirror showing off her new fuzzy socks.

Andrew immediately feels her warmth surrounding him and as she stands her weight puts pressure on him with no pain associated.

"This feels weird, but nice oddly enough" Andrew blushes but since he can't show it physically his sock form warms Vanessa's foot a bit.

“Ooo…this one is like a foot warmer. Hope this isn’t hurting you.” She wiggles her toes enjoying her new socks.

He stays warm blushing from her toe wiggling, "I-I'm fine Vanessa j-just remember you can't keep me like this."

Vanessa smiles down at her socks, “Oh fine… but I want to keep you like this for the night okay? Oh and your last hint is; you’ll feel like your traveling but you will be staying right at home the whole time.”

"I'd say a treadmill, but u said its round,  hmm." He tries to think but Vanessa's toe wiggling distracts him.

Brittney laughs at the two of them, "Well I need to set up Andrew's stocking I can use one of your socks right?" She says to Vanessa.

Vanessa nods, “That’s fine, but do I get a stocking?”

Brittney nods, “Just leave that to me. Don’t worry”

"D-Don't I get a say in this girls?"

Both of them laugh and give each other a hug completely ignoring his question. Brittney points Vanessa to Andrew’s room, “You can sleep there tonight, hope you dream of candy canes and sugar plums.”

"I refuse to be ignored!" He yells.

They both roll their eyes and Brittney speaks to Andrew mentally, “Night bro, I’ll see you later tonight.”

Andrew says back to her mentally, "What's that supposed to mean?"

Brittney waves goodnight to Vanessa then leaves without answering him.


Vanessa doesn’t notice the interaction and plops down on the bed putting her feet up in the air. Andrew is looking down at her smiling face and feels the breeze from her swaying her feet around.

“You doing okay Drew?”

"Yeah I'm doing fine Nessa, are u enjoying yourself?"

She nods shyly feeling like he’ll be angry at her for feeling that way, “Sorry about this… I’m guessing you didn’t expect to be my socks for christmas eve.”

"It's fine Nessa, really, at least I get to be close to you." He blushes realizing what he just said, "I mean I um uh um…" he tries to recover, but he can't think of anything to say.

Vanessa blushes, “I’m glad you like being close to me.” She lays her feet down on the bed again and smiles in a giddy fashion.

"Am I really that comfy?" He asks a bit shyly.

She giggles, “Actually yeah. Your super soft and fuzzy, I would wear you every night if you were real socks.” She wiggles her toes and moves her socked foot against her leg loving the feeling.

He blushes warming up his sock self, "that feels so weird Nessa."

“Bad or good weird?” She says out of curiosity.

"Um good." He blushes again

“Good,” Vanessa smiles and slips under the covers putting Andrew into complete darkness, “Well, we better go to bed or Santa won’t come. Goodnight Andrew.”

"Goodnight Nessa see you in the morning."


----

The warmth of her body, the smell of her feet, and the darkness under the covers puts Andrew into a deep sleep that is only awoken by the feeling of being pulled from his vessel around him. In the early morning before the sun even thinks about rising, Andrew is ripped from Vanessa’s feet in the most gentle of ways in order to keep sleeping beauty asleep. Andrew emerges from the covers and is hung in front of Britney's face. She whispers a quick spell so only she can hear him now.

"What's going on? Vanessa?" Andrew says in total confusion.

Brittney winks and leaves the room, “Your helping me with Vanessa’s stocking duh.”

She moves downstairs silently then transforms Andrew into the same form but much larger. He feels himself growing and shifting then soon after he sees himself in the TV reflection. He is a bright red stocking with white fuzz near the opening, but Vanessa’s name is written in cursive across him.

"Hey! Why am I her stocking?" He says clearly not liking this.

“Oh relax it will be fun,” She drops a rock inside of him and smiles. “You two will switch places in the morning when she picks you up.”

"Okay Brittney as long as you calm her down in the morning she'll freak when she can't find me."

Brittney smiles, “Don’t worry I left her a note that your still a sock… but a different kind.” She hangs him up on the mantle by a small loop and waves, “Night bro.”

"Night crazy." He says teasing her some.

She slowly walks up the stairs, swaying her hips and moving silently through the house. Andrew is left in the darkness again but feels cold due to not cuddling against Vanessa’s foot, and in the back of his mind he can’t help, but hope to be back there again someday.

-----

The sun shines through the windows around the house waking both Andrew the stocking and Vanessa his giantess.

'Ugh so bright I wish I had hands to block that sun right now,' He thinks to himself.

Vanessa stirs in her bed and looks around feeling and seeing that she's missing a sock. Next to her bed reads a note signed from Brittney ‘He's still a sock, but a different kind. Go find him downstairs Nessa. Merry Christmas.’

She laughs to herself then rushes downstairs in the most quiet of ways. Andrew sees her rushing towards him in the soft morning light. The garland on the stairwell and red accents around the house behind her figure. She's like an angel coming to save him from his lonely nightmare.

Vanessa notices a stocking with her name on it and smiles. Brittney really did outdo herself this time. She gently feels the outer fuzz of the personalized sock. Andrew moans to himself from her gentle touch, ever stroke feeling more amazing than the last.

“Morning Andrew,” Vanessa giggles happily.

Soon after Brittney walks down the stairs with parents following behind.

"Merry Christmas everyone," she shyly turns around and each person says it back. Everyone grabs their stocking and sits on a couch, chair, or floor. Vanessa follows suit and reaches into the stocking just as everyone else does too. As she does, she feels a hard cold rock but it slowly transforms into a soft figure with appendages, Andrew. While she reaches into him Andrew feels as though the movements send him into ecstasy. But her touch suddenly makes him disappear from his sock form into the rock then into his own form.

His waist is squeezed by her giant soft fingers and he's lifted from the stocking he used to be.

Vanessa holds him up and giggles, "Looks like I got Andrew as a stocking stuffer. Brittney was that your idea?"

Their parents laugh and Brittney smirks, "Mine and Andrews. Thought it would be too cute."

Andrew nods in agreement feeling slightly embarrassed.

Gently Vanessa drops him on her soft thigh and watches the others open their stockings. Occasionally a finger strokes his side showing her affection for him.

He smiles enjoying the affection, "So what did I get?" He asks curiously and watches Vanessa reaches for the things marked with his name.

She sets a large box wrapped in Christmas paper in front of her then drops him on top, "Start unwrapping bud."

Slowly everyone around them opens their presents and Vanessa opens a few from his parents.

Andrew attempts to unwrap his gift and while it's not difficult for him to tear the paper he doesn't make a whole lot of progress due to his size.

"You know this would be easier if you helped me Nessa." Andrew complains.

"Don't be rude hun try asking your girlfriend nicely and maybe she will." His mother says in reply.

Embarrassed Andrew groans some, "Mom I told you a hundred times Vanessa is not my girlfriend!"

His mother laughs a bit hearing his reaction, "Well not if you keep acting like that she won't be." Andrew just groans again at this not wanting to argue over it.

Vanessa laughs at the conversation, "Want some help Drew?"

"Yes please Nessa." He answers her still blushing from his embarrassment.

Slowly she rips the rest of the paper off and cuts the small amount of tape off the package. She removes the gift from the box setting it on the carpet then setting Andrew in front of it.

Directly in front of him is a giant wheel… a hamster wheel.

Andrew laughs a bit thinking its a joke "Wow, really? Get the tiny person a hamster wheel that's original." He looks up at Vanessa, "Ok so what's my real gift?" He smiles.

She blushes slightly shocked at the reaction, "I thought you would enjoy it for the days I'm at work…"

Andrew goes wide eyed realizing she was serious and feels bad seeing her upset, "Oh I didn't mean it like that I just thought you were messing with me is all. Thank you Vanessa for getting me something I can use." Andrew tries to cover his ass not wanting to upset his friend.

"No problem." She smiles half-hearted knowing he was disappointed in the gift.

Brittney tries to fix things knowing Vanessa's upset over his reaction, "I for one think it's a great gift, it's a good way to make sure he stays active."

Vanessa smiles more, "Thanks Brittney."

Andrew looks up at Vanessa, "I really am sorry for laughing is there anyway I can make it up to you?"

"It's alright bud, you can make it up to me by using it and not getting weak in the abs." She laughs and gives him a joking poke.

He falls over not expecting it but nods, "Okay Vanessa I'll use it."

"Good." She winks and helps him up.


The morning finishes up with presents and cooking in the kitchen begins. In the meantime, snow begins to fall outside giving them a truly white Christmas. Vanessa and Andrew sit near the kitchen in the bay window watching the snowfall without freezing Andrew in the process, each talking on occasion but mostly focusing on each others touch and wondering what the new year will bring.

End Notes:

 

Hope you enjoyed the holiday season, now lets spend a rainy day at the movies. Comment and rate, we love hearing ideas and your thoughts! 

Chapter 7: Movie Day by GentleGiantessAndTiny
Author's Notes:

 

 

January ----

Andrew wakes up on Vanessa's pillow and rubs his eyes a bit as he stretches. He looks around, but doesn't see Vanessa, so he starts walking around on the bed to keep himself busy while he waits for her to come back. The bed barely sinks under his feet reminding him of his size and current situation.

The smell of hazelnut coffee fills the room as Vanessa walks in with a cup of coffee, "Morning Drew." 

Andrew drops back down to reality and looks up at Vanessa smiling, "Morning Nessa, sleep well?" He looks at the coffee, "What no cup for me?" He chuckles, joking with her.

Vanessa giggles and sits on the bed next to him to cause a dent in the covers, "yeah I slept well. I think it's a bit too hot for you. Did you sleep okay?"

He falls into Vanessa's thigh when she sits down, "Yeah I slept fine and no fair I wasn't ready." He sticks his tongue out at her.

She laughs at his situation and scoops him into her lap, "Yeah yeah. Hey Marcus sent me a text, he wants to go to a movie." 

"He's not asking you out is he? I mean not that I care just wondering…" Drew blushes while jumping to conclusions.

"No," she laughs, "he wants the three of us to go together. As friends. Duh."

"R-Right I knew that uh... what kind of movie does he want to see?" He asks his blush getting redder.

Vanessa notice the red glow and giggles, "I want to see that new drama. I'm sure he wants to see the dumb horror one. Ugh," 

"Personally I want to see that new action comedy it looks really good."

Vanessa rolls her eyes a bit.

"What? You know I love that boulder guy he's one of my favorite actors."

She laughs and sets him aside to get dressed for the day. Vanessa quickly dresses in a blue sweatshirt, black leggings and her blue matching converse. Andrew turns away when she starts doing so wanting to be respectful to her, "You could've gave me a heads up Nessa." He says to her in teasing manner, but is still blushing simultaneously.

"Yeah yeah, whatever." Vanessa finishes dressing and blows gently on his back.

Andrew squirms a bit from the breeze, "Hey don't do that! It’s already cold enough in here." Vanessa just giggles and hands him some clothes to change into before she picks him up to get ready to go.

She holds him against herself after picking him up then smiles, "Ready to leave?" 

He nods to her, "Yeah I'm ready." He smiles at her. 


Marcus texts Vanessa, "Hey you two love birds leave yet?" 

Vanessa blushes furiously and keeps the text out of Andrew's view, "Yeah, we're ready. We aren't love birds :P"

"Lol whatever you say Vanessa ;P" He texts back, "Btw we should totally see that new horror movie."

"We'll talk about it in the car horror freak."

Vanessa rolls her eyes, "Marcus is here, let's go."

Andrew cheers exited, "Woo! Movie time!" He then laughs and smiles up at Vanessa getting lost in her eyes some. 

Vanessa walks out to the car with a purse in hand, but no plan in using it to hide Andrew; her pockets and bra are better hiding places. Marcus honks at them then rolls the window down, "Let's go you two the movie starts in like fifteen minutes." Andrew yells at him "We're coming ya jerk just be patient." Marcus laughs a bit clearly only messing with the two.

Vanessa jumps in and lets Andrew sit in her lap to warm up from the cold, "thanks for driving."

Marcus smirks, "No problem you both ready for that horror movie?" 

Vanessa rolls her eyes, "why do we have to watch that?" Her fingers unconsciously stroke Andrews back. 

Andrew blushes some, "Uh yeah dude I'd rather see that new action comedy that came out." He moves away from her a bit.

Marcus groans, "Ugh you guys suck." He thinks for a sec, "Ok how about we do rock paper scissors winner gets to pick what we watch sound good?"

"Sounds good to me." Andrew says agreeing.

Vanessa nods, "lets play."


Rock, Paper, Scissors! 


Vanessa has paper, Marcus scissors, and Andrew scissors. Vanessa cries out in defeat, "Shit!"


Rock, Paper, Scissors! 


Marcus has rock and Andrew has scissors again. Marcus laughs, "Ha! I knew you would do that!"

Andrew groans, "Damn it I guess we're gonna see that horror movie." 

Marcus laughs, "Oh quit complaining tiny I'm sure your girlfriend will protect you."

Vanessa blushes, "Marcus you know we aren't…"

"Yeah yeah I know I'm just teasing, besides we all know I'm more your type." Marcus winks at her and Andrew looks up at him, "The hell you are, quit flirting with her already!" 

Marcus just rolls his eyes, "Well someone sounds jealous." Andrew blushes feeling embarrassed.

"D-Didn't you say we were going to be late…? Let's get going." Vanessa tries to put out the fire between the two.

Marcus looks at the time, "Oh crap you're right sorry about that guys."

Marcus steps on the gas and quickly drives to the movie theater. Andrew falls between Vanessa's legs from the quick momentum, but tries to climb back out. He grabs onto her pants hoping he can pull himself out but blushes a ton having to put his friend through this, "I feel like such a creep…" He thinks to himself.

Vanessa notices and laughs to herself, "if you're trying to get between my legs, at least take me on a date first."

She laughs seeing his mortified expression, "relax Drew. Need some help?"

He nods vigorously, "Yes please I'm sorry I didn't mean for this to happen h-honest." He says still red as a beet.

"You're fine. I mean Marcus is driving like a crazy person." She grabs him between her fingers and drops him gently into the cupholder. 

Marcus starts purposely driving like an old person just to be petty, "Oh is this better for you Miss Vanessa? Gosh I sure hope we don't miss the movie." 

Andrew just glares at him, "Would you just drive like a normal person you giant jerk?" Marcus just laughs, "Lighten up shorty I'm only teasing her." He drives normally and gets to the theater on time.


The three of them get out of the car and head to into the movie theater. Andrew looks up at Vanessa from her hand as they walk, "I'm really sorry about today I don't know what's come over me lately." He blushes from embarrassment.

Vanessa smiles, "its okay hon. You seem more stressed than normal." 

Andrew laughs a little clearly forcing it a bit, "What no I'm fine really."

"Does Marcus stress you out? I thought you would enjoy this since you're good friends."  Vanessa walks slowly and Marcus runs ahead to get tickets and food.

"We are good friends and normally he doesn't stress me out. I don't know why I'm reacting the way I am…" He looks down blushing again.

She strokes his back, "Well try to enjoy the movie silly."

He jumps not expecting it, "Oh uh I-I'll try Nessa. L-Let's get some snacks ok?"

Vanessa nods and goes to join Marcus with the snack choosing.

Andrew looks through all the choices, "Um how bout some cookie dough?"

Vanessa smiles, "Some cookie dough candy please and a medium popcorn."

The cashier hands it to her and pays for it then the trio head to their designated theater. 


Andrew looks over to Marcus, "What's this movie called again?" 

"I don't remember I think it's the second part of that clown movie that came out last year."

"Didn't you drag me with you for the first part too?" Andrew cringes while Marcus laughs, "Yup and we went with those two hotties from the food court in the mall that we met." 

"Oh thats why I didn't remember much, that blondie was all over me." Andrew smirks.

 Vanessa looks at the both of them, but looks more at Andrew for this, "You know it's stuff like that, that got you shrunk in the first place." 

"What? She was the one that wanted it. It's not like I forced her to or anything." Andrew counters.

"So you should have sex with every girl who asks or comes on to you?" Vanessa says sounding annoyed. 

"Well no but--" Vanessa quickly cuts him off, "But nothing you need to think with your head and not with your dick sometimes Drew." Andrew shuts up not wanting to make her madder than she is.


They find a place to sit down near the back and Marcus notices she's still fuming some and decides to try and help out, "Hey Nessa why don't you go cool off some in the bathroom I can watch Drew for a bit."

"I don't need to cool off… but fine. I forgot to get a drink anyways." She slightly tosses Andrew at Marcus and walks out of the theatre leaving a blaze of fire behind her.

Marcus looks at Andrew, "Man she's pissed what you do to piss her off today?"

Andrew shrugs, "I have no clue it's not like I've never talked about other girls around her before."

Marcus smirks, "Maybe all this time together is making her like you a bit. She definitely seemed jealous."

"What no way there's no way she'd see me like that… right?" Andrew blushes a bit.

He laughs, "Seems like the love bug bit you too. Too scared to tell her?"

"Man shut up I-I don't know what you're talking about, we're just close friends you know that." He thinks for a sec, "Maybe she's just worried Rose won't grow me back?"

"Maybe… but dude. If you do like her, shoot your shot before you grow back. I bet it won't happen if you wait." Marcus sets Andrew in Vanessa's seat and keeps it down with the side of his knee.


Back in the lobby Vanessa is on the phone with Brittney still feeling steamed about Andrew, "I just can't believe he'd talk about girls like that around me!" 

Brittney laughs, "What do you mean girl? He's talked about other girls around you like that before, what's so different now?" Vanessa tries to think of a good response but is still too frustrated, "It just is okay!" 

"You know what I think? I think you like him and you got jealous when he started talking about that girl like that." She giggles a bit.

Vanessa blushes, "J-Jealous? Me? No way he's like my best friend. I mean it's not like he'd ever be into me anyway."

"If you don't like him why do you care if he's into you or not?" Brittney retorts.

"I-I don't care I'm just saying I'm not his type th-that's all…." Vanessa attempts to argue. 

"Hon you're not fooling anyone you need to tell him how you feel while you have the chance, once he's big again you may not get another." Brittney says to her trying to persuade her.

Vanessa bites her lip a bit, "I-I don't know Britt I'll have to think about it…"

Vanessa heads to the bathroom deciding when and if to make her move.


Back in the theater the movie previews begin. A blonde tall girl stops near Marcus and smirks, "Hey… is that seat taken?"

Marcus stands up quickly, "it is now." He offers the seat and smiles. 

She slowly passes by him, her breasts up against him for a short moment, "thanks."

Neither hear the complaints of Andrew who is sitting on the seat she's heading towards.

"Hey Marcus you idiot I'm right here remember?! God and Nessa said I think with my dick."

The girl turns and quickly sits thus squishing Andrew into the seat. She doesn't seem to notice and sits deeper into the seat as she gets comfortable. Marcus stares at her chest and follows her body down to her long leg; his type clearly.

Andrew squirms and thrashes trying to get free, "Get the hell off me dumb bitch! This is like the second time this has happened!"

She rubs her ass into him thinking its a piece of popcorn or something, "so what's your name?"

As he goes to answer Vanessa walks over and crosses her arms, "Um… Marcus did you give away my seat? And where is Andrew?"

Marcus tries to think of an excuse, "Well you see what had happened was Andrew had to pee and I took him to the bathroom." Andrew continues to squirm, but he's firmly pinned under the girl's ass.

The girl looks up at Vanessa, "Is she like your girlfriend or something?" Vanessa smirks and sees a way to get the girl to leave as Marcus attempts to answer, "What no she's just a friend of mine that's all."

"Oh so now I'm just a friend? Jerk." She scoffs at him but doesn't leave.

The blonde girl stands up hastley, "oh so you're a player? I should have known. Here's your seat back, if you even want it back. I wouldn't." The girl walks out of the theatre annoyed she wasted her time with him.

When she leaves, Vanessa starts laughing, "That's what you get for thinking with your dick."

Marcus groans, "Vanessa you suck, can you just go back to ragging on Andrew? I could have scored tonight but noooo." He pouts being a bit childish.

"Where is Andrew?" She looks around but can't see much in the dark theatre.

Marcus looks around, "He was here a second ago… shit okay don't be mad but I might've lost him."

Andrew speaks up from the seat, "I'm right here you asshole…"

The seat had flung up to normal and Andrew was hanging from the top trying not to fall off. 

Vanessa lowers her hands under his feet and sits in the seat afterwards.

Andrew looks over at Marcus clearly not happy with him, "You know after that I feel like we should get Brittney to shrink you to see how it feels to be sat on."

Marcus tries apologizing, "Hey man I'm sorry but you saw that girl! She was smokin' hot." 

"Okay, since I don't want to piss of Nessa again I really don't think that's a good reason for letting her sit on me!" Andrew retorts.

Vanessa rolls her eyes some, "Especially since you gave my seat up! Maybe I can practice some magic later." A quick smirk crosses her face then she focuses on the movie.

Marcus shakes his head, "Nope, nope I'm good thanks. I apologize, please don't make me your test dummy." 

Andrews laughs, "Maybe get us more popcorn and we'll think about it."

Marcus nods and quickly runs off to get more trying to avoid a practice session.

A quick laugh comes from above Andrew, "But we have plenty dummy." Her fingers grab him around the waist and drop him directly into the popcorn.

Andrew looks at Vanessa confused, "Wait what do mean get me out of the popcorn Nessa."

"I'm saying we have plenty, sit there and eat some. I'll take you out when it's too low for you to see." She giggles and eats some popcorn around him.

"Oh uh okay sounds good I suppose but you owe me a bath later." He starts eating some popcorn.

"Fine weirdo." Andrew notices she's feeling a bit better and almost…. flirty.

Andrew thinks to himself, "Well I'm glad she's not pissed off at me anymore, but maybe I should apologize anyway." 

He looks up at her, "Say Nessa sorry for making you mad earlier I didn't realize what I said would upset you like it did." He continues to eat the popcorn.

"Its alright Drew… sorry I overreacted, I don't know why I did." Vanessa ruffles his hair then grabs some popcorn nearby.


Marcus runs back with a small popcorn just in time for the movie. As it starts, the two of them enjoy it… Andrew not so much. Every scary part causes him to jump and sink a bit deeper into the popcorn. Halfway through Marcus is sick of the popcorn and dumps the rest in Vanessa's bowl. This buries Drew in the popcorn up to his neck.

Andrew attempts to squirm out but with no sturdy foot or hand holds he's unable to pull himself out, "Dang it Marcus look what you did!" He complains

Neither of them notice due to being focused on the movie. Soon a hand descends on him, the fingers grab his head and he's thrown in the air directly into Vanessa's mouth. She doesn't bite down knowing its Andrew, but decides to mess with him some.

Her tongue wraps around him and pins him to her cheek. 

Andrew squirms around trying to somehow get out of her mouth, "Vanessa if you can hear me whatever you do, don't swallow!" He keeps trying to get out of her pin.

Her tongue bashes him around a bit covering him in popcorn smelling saliva. Her tongue presses into his crotch trying to see how his body reacts to her movements.


Andrew starts to get a bit hard and blushes, "H-Hey be careful where you put that thing!" He squirms a bit. 

Vanessa smirks and pins him to the roof of her mouth, "I don't think this is popcorn."

She gently pulls his body out with her fingers and sets him on her thigh.

"Yeah I'm definitely not popcorn Vanessa, thank you for not eating me." He uses her shirt to dry himself some.

"Sorry hon. Want to sit on my shoulder for the rest of the movie?"

"Yeah sure that sounds nice thank you."

Vanessa lifts him up onto her shoulder with a smile.

They finish the movie, but both Andrew and Vanessa leave the theatre with a lot to think about. Will they finally admit to themselves as well as to each other how they truly feel? It definitely seems like Vanessa already has something up her sleeve. Let's see what the season of love brings.

End Notes:

 

Love is in the air for the next chapter, let us know what you thought of chapter 7! 

Chapter 8: Feelings Emerged by GentleGiantessAndTiny
Author's Notes:

 

 

February ----

A few weeks pass and Vanessa can't stop thinking about the idea of being with Andrew. Vanessa goes to wake up Andrew but he's already awake having had trouble sleeping with Vanessa being on his mind the whole night.

"Hey did you sleep okay?" Vanessa looks over at him from her bed.

Andrew stretches some, "Uh yeah I slept fine." He says lying, but doesn't want to tell her he's been thinking about her.

Vanessa lowers her hand in front of him while smiling, "Want to make breakfast?"

"Sure Nessa, though I don't know how much help I can be." 

"That's okay hon. Just keep me company." She inches her hand closer almost knocking him into the open palm.

Andrew blushes, "Oh uh I-I can do that." He slowly climbs on her hand.

Vanessa smiles and lifts her hand quickly as she gets out of bed. A finger strokes his back, this time on purpose.

Andrew's blush grows redder, but doesn't attempt to move away this time only looking up at her face then quickly looking down not wanting her to see him blushing this bad.

Vanessa notices the small red glow on his face and thinks to herself, "He must really like when I do this…"

She continues on the way to the kitchen then sets him on the island. As she searches for food she can't help but glance back at him on occasion, he's just too cute at that size.

"Eggs sound good?" Vanessa turns quickly causing her chest to bounce.

Andrew is in his own world trying to calm himself down not paying attention to what Vanessa is saying. He looks up as Vanessa is turning and watches her chest bounce and falls over on his back blushing again.

Vanessa walks over concerned, but then laughs a bit seeing his face glowing red.

“Are eggs that great of an idea?” She winks while laughing. Slowly she moves back to the stove and makes some giving Drew a few minutes to calm down. 

Andrew gathers himself calming down some, "Uh y-yeah eggs sound great hon I-I mean Nessa." He shuts up not wanting to embarrass himself anymore than he has. Suddenly there's a knock at the door and Vanessa goes to see who it is.

“Who’s that?” Vanessa goes to the door and opens it.

She sees Marcus standing on the porch, "Hey mind if I borrow Drew? I need to talk to him about something."

“I guess so.. But I need him back for breakfast in about 15 minutes.” Vanessa scoops Andrew up with no explanation and drops him gently in Marcus’s awiting palm. 


While she waits for Andrew to return, Vanessa decides to text Brittney,

Vanessa: Hey I think I’m going to tell him today. Good idea?

Brittney: Great idea. Tell him! Or I will girl.

Vanessa: Fine fine I will. Wish me luck.

Brittney: I’ll say a luck chant for you ;) 


Marcus looks down at Andrew, "Okay dude Valentine's Day is in like a few days. It’s now or never bro." 

Andrew blushes and tries playing dumb, "What do you mean?" 

"Don't act dumb you know exactly what I mean. You need to tell her today got it?" Marcus says trying to be firm.

Andrew hangs his head a bit, "Okay, okay I'll tell her how I feel." 

Marcus smirks, "Good and don't worry she'll be happy you said something."


Marcus opens the front door and drops Andrew on the couch from a high drop, “We are finished, talk to you later Nessa.” He gives a quick wink at Andrew then leaves as quickly as he came. Andrew cringes a bit, his heart racing from the conversation and from the large drop. 

He tries to calm himself but each time he gets ready to speak he can't seem to talk as if his brain won't let him. A feeling that he hasn't felt since he was young and nervous.

“Ugh what an idiot, he could have really hurt you. You okay?” Vanessa walks over concerned.

Andrew nods, "Y-Yeah I-Im fine Nessa."

“Good. Hey can I tell you something?” She sits on the couch by him, her leg shakes a bit clearly nervous. 

"I need to tell you something first though." He says trying to keep composure.

Vanessa is slightly shocked but accepts it, “Oh okay… well go ahead.”

Andrew takes a few deep breaths before speaking, "I l-like you Vanessa… l-like a lot. God I sound like an idiot right now…"

Vanessa giggles some, “I like you too Drew.”

"See I knew this was a bad ide-- wait what did you say?" He looks up at her shocked.

Vanessa gently scoops him up in her hands, “I said… I like you. I was going to tell you, but you beat me to it.”

Andrew blushes really bad, "You're serious, you're not pulling my leg right?"

“I know its weird since we’ve been friends for so long… but I really do like you. I would like to be your girlfriend… if that’s what you want.” Vanessa blushes a bit, but is more composed than Andrew.

Andrew nods, "Yes of course I want to be your girlfriend… I mean I want you to be my boyfriend… I mean just yes, yes is my answer."

Vanesssa laughs and covers her mouth to hide it, “Too cute. Sounds good hon.” She leans down and gives a gentle kiss on his chest.

Andrew falls over and faints from the excitement and nerves overwhelming him completely. Vanessa just giggles and puts him in her sweatshirt pocket while she finishes breakfast for the two of them.


Breakfast finishes soon after and Vanessa plates the food. She gently reaches into her pocket to see if she gets a reaction from her little friend. 

As she pulls him out he starts to come to and rubs his eyes a bit, "Wh-What happened was I asleep and all that a dream?" He says questioning out loud not fully aware of his situation.

Vanessa laughs some, "You fainted after I kissed your chest hon. Kind of similar to how you fainted back in middle school when you got overwhelmed."

Andrew's eyes go wide in shock, "Wait that actually happened? So that means you and I are actually… d-dating?" He starts to freak out again, but Vanessa quickly handles the situation.

She nods and strokes his side to calm him, "Yes we are, but no passing out again silly."

Andrew just nods and blushes feeling embarrassed, "S-Sorry Nessa its just I never thought you'd want to be with me… especially with how my past relationships were…" He holds his knees to his chest knowing she's always been disappointed in him for acting like that.

"The thing is… I grew up with you and I know you're a super sweet guy. Yeah I don't like that you're technically a player… but you've always been good to me."

"I try to be, you're the one friend I've had that's been there for me no matter what… I don't know what I'd do without you…" He keeps his knees to his chest, "I'm sorry for the way I've been acting for the longest time Vanessa…"

"Hey… listen to me. It's okay. It made you a confident person, just maybe too confident." She gives a small wink and continues to stroke his side to keep him awake.

"Ha yeah, but we both know I'm really just a nervous dork who happens to be a good actor when he wants to be." He smiles a bit.

Vanessa lets out a small laugh, "I mean I do like when your confident… but only when you're around me. Not those other girls. But I also really like you for being a cute dork." 


She gently kisses his chest again. Her plump lips feel soft against him and causes him to crave more.

Andrew lets out a small moan and blushes surprised at himself but quickly tries to cover it up, "S-So h-how about breakfast?"

Vanessa clearly hears the moan but decides to let him win this round, "its all ready for us. Go eat hon."

Her hand lowers to the table and she scoots him off gently. Andrew sees a large plate of eggs near him and goes towards it starving. 

He goes to start eating but can't stop looking up at Vanessa lips and thinking of her kiss. He wonders how soon he'll get to experience it again.

Vanessa leans against the table giving her more cleavage than normal. She reaches for the nearby fork and eats around her friend. 

Andrew goes red being so close to her boobs like this and then sees her eating around him, "Oh I'm sorry, am I in your way?" He starts to move off the plate.

"No stay. You're fine there hon." She smiles and continues to eat. Her fork and fingers occasionally brush against him making him both nervous and aroused at the idea of her touching him more.

Andrew keeps trying to eat but squirms from arousal everytime she touches him, so he  tries to cover it up, "H-Hey be careful I'm a bit ticklish haha." He blushes.

"Oh really? I wouldn't know since you always pin me when I try to tickle you. Look how the tables have turned." She winks playfully and pins him to the countertop.

He squirms against her, "Hey come on, no fair, you're bigger than me let me go!"

"And you were always bigger than me." Vanessa laughs and tickles his feet and sides.

"HAHAHAHAHA NO PLEASE NOT THAT HAHAHAHAHA!" He squirms furiously under her pin, but she has him firmly trapped with no escape from her tickling.

"Oh yeah, yes that." Vanessa continues to tickle his sides with no end in sight for Andrew. 

"HAHAHAHA PLEASE HAHAHAHA I'LL DO HAHAHAHA ANYTHING HAHAHAHA!" He attempts to plead with her.

"Hmm…. I'll take that deal. But I'll use it later." Vanessa stops tickling and releases him from the pin. 

Andrew breathes heavily from the tickling laying on the countertop looking up at Vanessa's beautiful face.

She smiles gently down at him, "You doing okay?"

"I am now." He smiles and laughs at his cheesy joke.

Vanessa rolls her eyes and scoops him up in her fingers. She lays down in her bed and plops him down near her belly button.

"What I can't be near your face?" He teases her or at least tries to while smiling.

"Walk your way up here then you can be near it."

"Oh fine ya slave driver" he laughs and makes his way up to her face.

Andrew notices her boobs create a small canyon for him, but the shirt makes things slightly more difficult. 

He blushes some with thought of touching her boobs, but is unsure why he's being so shy with her he's never been shy with a girl before. Vanessa looks down at him noticing he's acting a lot shier then how he would normally act. 

Vanessa looks at him a bit concerned and decides to text Brittney to see if she can help her figure out what's wrong.


Vanessa: Hey girl… Andrew is super nervous around me, why?

Brittney: First things first did you finally make your move girl?

Vanessa: yes we both did haha, now help me with your nervous brother.

Brittney: lol and just when I thought he got over that nervousness of his. Did he act like this before today?

Vanessa: Sometimes but not all the time. When I kissed his chest today he fainted. But he seems scared of my body.

Brittney: hmm perhaps it's because you're different from the other girls he's been with? I mean he actually cares a lot about you.

Vanessa: I know he does, but what does that have to do with him being so nervous?

Brittney: It's because he's scared of hurting you. I guarantee he's scared of losing you so he feels like he's walking on thin ice right now.

Vanessa: but he'd never hurt me I know he wouldn't.

Brittney: but does he believe that about himself?

Vanessa sighs to herself.

Vanessa: how should I convince him?

Brittney: You need to get him to calm down and just explain to him that you trust him. He doubts himself only due to his nerves getting to him.

Vanessa: I'll try to, thank you Britt.


Vanessa looks over at Drew sitting on her abs concerned to move any further without true consent. She smiles and strokes his side, "Hon… you know I trust you. Don't be afraid of me or of losing me."

Andrew looks up at his beautiful giantess, "You're not worried about the possibility of me treating you like crap?" He asks being genuine.

"I'm not worried at all. You always have treated me well, just don't stop. And I know you won't." 

Andrew nods, "I promise to be good to you Vanessa and when I'm big again I want to be able to kiss you like an actual kiss."

"I'll be looking forward to it." She giggles and pokes him to fall over.

"Oof! Hey that's not nice haha." He smiles at her clearly giving her a hard time. "So uh how will dates work? I don't want to have to wait till I'm big again to take you on proper dates.

"Oh I'm sure we will figure it out." She winks. 

He blushes, "So can I have more kisses?" 

"You have to climb for them tiny," Vanessa winks

Andrew stammers a bit, "But… but… ugh fine." He blushes and makes his way to her chest. He gets to her chest and tries to figure out the best way possible on how to get past her boobs. He starts off my trying to climb over them. Vanessa giggles though watching him and thinking how cute this is, but this causes him to fall off, "Dang it that didn't work." Andrew then attempts to go between them and has a much easier time doing this and gets to the top part of her chest, "I made it!"

"Congratulations cutie. Now just get to my lips and you'll get a kiss." Vanessa continues to tease him.

"Isn't this close enough though Nessa? I mean I'm right in front of your face." He asks clearly wanting that kiss.

She rolls her eyes, “You have to work for it Drew, now hurry up or I’ll sit up and you’ll go flying.”

"Ugh fine." He grumbles and makes his way up her neck and onto her cheek, "There I'm on your face."

She laughs feeling his small feet on her cheek but barely feeling his weight, “There we go.” Vanessa moves her face causes Andrew to fall on her lips and she puckers up kissing him. 

He moans a bit and tries to kiss her back, "Your kisses feel so good."

“Oh do they?” She smirks and kisses him again slow and gentle hoping to make him slowly move out of his shell.

Andrew realizes how much he's craved her kisses, especially since the mistletoe kiss. Slowly he gives in and loses himself in the situation. 

"Mmmm yes Vanessa I need more." He keeps trying to kiss her back and feels her hand on his back, pushing him into her lips more.

Wanting to mess with him, Vanessa smirks and parts her lips slightly which allows her to lick his chest. She starts laughing as Andrew is snapped out of it and sits up alarmed by the sudden tongue against him. 

"Woah! What the hell!? Did you just lick me?" He says taken aback some.

The laughing continues, “Oh you’ve been through worse. Plus I bet you wouldn't mind it if it was pleasuring you.” She sticks her tongue out at him and giggles. 

He blushes a ton but tries to remain composed, "Well hey I may be a whole snack, but I'm not that type of snack." He sticks his tongue out at her in defiance.

“You wanna bet.” Her fingers snatch him up from her lips and dangles his small form over her lips.

"Ha you wouldn't dare you'd miss me too much if you did." He says calling her bluff.

“Hmm maybe… doesn’t mean I can’t treat you like a JawBreaker,” her fingers release and drop him directly into her mouth.

Her tongue attacks him immediately pinning him side to side then against the front teeth in a harsh pin. 

Andrew squirms and tries to fight against her, but she has no issues overpowering him. He can hear her making sounds of enjoyment liking her new candy as she sucks on him.

“Mmmm not bad, I like this new flavor,” she stumbles over her words but manages to keep him pinned and in a good position. Vanessa decides to test a few things.

Slowly she moves her pin on his chest to his crotch and rubs him slightly in an attempt to pleasure him.

Confused at her first he quickly starts moaning when he starts feeling himself get turned on, but unfortunately he can't feel it as much as he'd like with his clothes on. He tries to get them off, but to Vanessa it feels like he's squirming against her.

She gently pulls him out like a sucker and decides to have a short chat about fighting against her, “Don’t fight me, trust me you’ll like it.” Her lips gently blow on his figure causing him to sway as she holds him by his feet.

"I'm not fighting you I-I'm trying to get my pants off." He squirms feeling very turned on, but has no way in getting pleasure at the moment.

“Oh sorry hon, let’s fix that.” She sets him down on her thigh and smirks feeling commanding, “Now… strip. Then we’ll play.”

He nods, "Y-Yes ma'am!" He strips down to nothing completely exposing himself to her.

“There we go,” her fingers work quick as she grabs him around the waist and tosses him in her mouth within seconds. Her tongue gets back to work as she rubs his crotch in an attempt to overwhelm him in pleasure. 

Andrew moans much louder than previously and quickly gets hard from her tongue, "Mmmm yes please more please!"

She pins him cheek to cheek causing jolts of pleasure to run through him, but Vanessa soon decides he would enjoy himself even more under her toes. Minutes pass by in her mouth but she spits him out on the bed sheet right between her feet.

Andrew looks up at her in a daze of pleasure and covered head to toe in her saliva, "Wait I haven't finished yet Vanessa!" He whines a bit.

“Relax. Now go kiss my toes tiny, do whatever you want to them.” She smiles knowing he hasn’t had many chances lately, but that would change soon.

He looks at her in surprise and smiles big, "Th-Thank you for this honor Vanessa." He quickly runs over to her toes and start kissing them which quickly turns into a full on makeout session.

Vanessa can’t help but giggle at his reaction, “No problem hon. But now I need you to lay down looking up at my toes. Got it?” 

He nods looking disappointed he has to stop his makeout session, but does as he's told and lays down obeying her order. Vanessa looks down at him briefly then lowers her toes directly over his lower body. She begins stroking and massaging her foot into his body in an attempt to finish him fast and in the best way. 

He moans and squirms in pleasure loving this and kiss the toes of her other foot that she moved closer to him, "Th-This feels mmmmm amazing mmmm…" 

She engulfs his body in both feet allowing him to become enthralled with her feet and the sweet smell coming from them. The smell is like a drug which sends him over the edge. He finishes all over the ball of her foot, but is quickly cleaned with one swipe of a tissue. Vanessa throws the tissue away and removes her feet from his body hoping to bring him back into reality. 

Andrew breathes heavily, but has the biggest smile on his face that Vanessa has seen from him, "Now that's what I call a great way to start the day."

She can’t help but laugh, “You’re so easy to please. But I love that.” Vanessa gently scoops him up in her palm and strokes his side affectionately. 

He smiles at her, “Think maybe we could go for a walk in the park later?" He kisses her fingers affectionately while she holds him.

“Of course. Want to head out now? Before it gets too dark.” She places his clothes next to him in her palm.

He nods and puts his clothes back on, "I'm glad our friends pushed us to get together." He leans against her fingers.

“Everyone pushed us to get together,” Vanessa lets out a small nervous laugh, “but I’m glad they all did.”

She stands up after putting on boots and heads to the door. Putting on a warm jacket and handing over Andrew’s small jacket, a cute little thing she managed to conjure after Christmas. 

“Ready to go?”

"Yeah and this jacket is really nice thank you for making it for me." 

Vanessa’s smile beams at him, “No problem Drew, I’m just happy it turned out nice.”

She heads out into the cold but calm weather; no snow meant Andrew could sit in her hand without freezing. The park happened to be right around the corner so she headed that way with no directions needed. 

Andrew smiles up at her, "It's pretty nice out for winter don't you think Nessa?" He thinks to himself for a sec, "Hey, I know I'm tiny but I'd really like to take you out for dinner on Valentine's Day Vanessa. What d'ya say?"

“Seems like someone is getting more confident,” she winks and laughs. “That sounds great Drew, I would love to.”

Unbeknownst to them Brittney comes up behind them having spotted them on her run and overhears them talking about their date. Brittney takes a quick turn and heads straight for them, Vanessa notices and waves.

“Hey guys, congrats on finally getting together and congrats on having the balls to tell her,” Brittney gives Andrew a quick poke in the chest.

Andrew blushes, "Yeah, yeah, yeah shush you, it took a lot to do so sis."

Brittney laughs, “I bet it did, I’m just happy you finally did little bro. Maybe I can teach Vanessa some new sexy spells to use on you.” She laughs seeing his face turn into a red glow. 

"Th-That isn't necessary Brittney, but uh Vanessa and I are trying to plan something out."

“Is that my cue to leave?” She laughs.

"Yes Brittney now shoo." He laughs and smiles at Vanessa.

She smirks, “fine, fine, I can take a hint. I’ll teach you some later Nessa.” Brittney winks and continues on her run leaving the two.

Andrew looks up at Vanessa, "Ugh she's such a pain sometimes" His blush returns after thinking for a moment, "Are actually gonna take her up on that offer?" He says excited at the idea, but nervous since it came from Brittney.

"Um… possibly. I wouldn't mind spicing things up in the near future." Vanessa winks and sensually strokes from his chest to his crotch. 

Andrew blushes more and does his best to suppress a moan, "V-Vanessa we're in public right now. B-Besides weren't we talking about something?" 

"Dinner for Valentine's day. And there's no one around, relax tiny." Her finger gives him a firm poke causing him to lay on his back. He can't help but think how comfortable she's gotten around him again and how her teasing from when he first shrank seemed to be returning.

His face is glowing red at this point but tries to remain composed, "So uh I-I was thinking Italian h-how does that sound to you?" He wonders to himself how long she's been repressing feelings for him seeing how much she's enjoying this.

"That sounds really good Drew. Maybe if I call ahead they'll have tiny furniture and plates just for you." Vanessa smirks and pins him gently with her thumb, "are you getting chilly at all?"

He shakes his head, "N-No I actually feel pretty warm right now. Also calling ahead sounds like a good idea." He bites his bottom lip, something clearly on his mind, but is reluctant to ask.

Vanessa notices his demeanor change and she unpins him, "What's on your mind? Something wrong?"

"I-It's nothing just something that I've thought about for awhile…" He gathers himself for a moment, "You remember when I accidentally ended up in your shoe?" 

"When you first shrank? Yeah I remember… `why?"

"Would it be possible for that to happen again? But like on purpose this time?"

Vanessa smiles at the thought of being able to mess with him more, "Yeah I think I can make that happen. You do remember how scared I made you after I found you in there, right?

Andrew nods remembering almost being drowned by her toes in the tub after she found him, "Yeah I remember why do you ask?"

"I'm saying I liked messing with you like that even though I was pissed… but maybe this time I'll be less angry and more playful." 

"I like the idea of you being more playful than pissed too." He laughs nervously.

"Good." Vanessa looks him up and down then steals the small jacket from him. She puts it in her pocket and acts concerned, "oh no your jacket. You must be freezing now."

He tries to grab it from her but she easily keeps it from him. A small gust of wind hits him and he shivers, "Well I am now." 

"Well then let's warm you up." She unzips her jacket and grabs him by the back of the shirt. Slowly she lowers him to her cleavage and shoves him between the two mounds.

She smiles satisfied, "There. A perfect fit." Quickly she zips her jacket again leaving Andrew in the darkness. His senses overwhelmed by her vanilla body spray, the body warmth, and her heartbeat in the background. 

He squirms a bit not expecting this and hears Vanessa's giggling as she feels him. After a few seconds he begins to calm down and becomes entranced with just the sound of her heartbeat and the scent of her body spray.

He feels her slowly walking in the direction of home he assumes; her chest bouncing gently with every step and sending him deeper into the cleavage. 

This feeling of complete helplessness begins to turn him on and his senses being overwhelmed only enhances that feeling. 

The swaying of her chest comes to a halt suddenly and her keys jingle indicating that they are home. Vanessa walks in and removes her jacket exposing Andrew to the bright light again.

Andrew immediately shuts his eyes feeling blinded by the light, "Ahh! bright light! bright light!" 

Vanessa laughs at the movie reference and gently pulls him from her chest. As she sets him on the coffee table Andrew clings to her finger a bit, both sad the warmth was leaving but also feeling helpless and in a slightly hypnotic state due to her body. 

She rolls her eyes and pulls her finger away snapping Andrew back to reality within seconds.

He shakes his head a bit, "What happened where am I?" He says coming out of his trance.

Vanessa can't help but laugh, "We are home silly." She gently strokes his back seeing the confusion. 

Vanessa removes her boots thus showing off her red fuzzy socks with small pink hearts on them.

"Oh uh right." He blushes, "When did we get here?" He looks down at her feet not able to help himself but stare.

"Just a few minutes ago hon. Did you want to play with them? You seem to enjoy staring at them."

He blushes, "If that's ok with you Nessa." He smiles up at her.

She lifts up her converse shoe and knocks Andrew directly into it. He lands on the soft, but dirty insole then looks at it in the limited light seeing the giant 10.5 size label and an imprint of her toes and heel clearly these shoes were well worn by her. After gathering himself, he looks up at Vanessa only to see her bare foot approaching him from above.

Out of panic and excitement he runs to the toe portion of the shoe and waits for the incoming appendages.

He watches as her foot enters her shoe and slowly her toes consume his entire form. To Vanessa this was a simple task that she's done every day, but to Andrew it was as 

if her toes were coming to claim him like he was their property.

She wiggles her toes into his tiny form then ties her shoes tightly. She feels him laying underneath her toes in the perfect position for some fun. Not warning Andrew, she heads to the gym hoping to pleasure and overwhelm the poor tiny.  

Andrew squirms a bit under her toes getting turned pretty quickly. Vanessa decides to cast a spell over Andrew to enhance his senses so he can be overwhelmed that much faster. She whispers the spell and wiggles her toes to see if there is a reaction. 

Andrew notices the smell from her toes has gotten stronger all of a sudden, "That's strange it doesn't seem like she's doing a lot other than walking."

Vanessa arrives at the gym and begins by running a mile. Andrew feels the pressure increase and is confused not knowing why she's running. His arms suddenly gets caught under her toes pinning him fully underneath them. He tries to get them free but soon the rest of his body ends up under her foot with only His head sticking out from between her toes.

After about 15 minutes Vanessa works on her legs putting a large amount of pressure against him, shoving his face into her foot and drenching him in sweat. In the meantime Andrew is being forced to drink her sweat which both confuses him and turns him on. 

The taste is a stronger than normal he knows this should be gross, but he can't help but want more as he gets turned on from it. He begins to get hard and Vanessa can feel this as well causing a small smirk to form.

She heads to the cycling machine making sure to not sit down on the seat and put immense pressure against his body. This pressure and motion against his hard member causes Andrew to be at the brink of orgasm. Andrew moans from the pleasure he's experiencing and tries to hump her foot to finish himself. He even makes out with her toes as she puts pressure on him.

After multiple orgasms from Andrew and Vanessa exhausted from her work out, she decides to walk home and have a nice shower. Andrew breathes heavily from the multiple orgasms he's experienced and just takes in the smell of her feet despite it almost overwhelming his sense of smell.


Vanessa finally arrives at home and removes her shoes. She notices his body isn't stuck to her foot this time and lifts the shoe to see him lying exhausted in the toe section.

Andrew is absolutely drenched in sweat from head to toe but has the biggest smile on his face having had the time of his life.

"Did you have fun little guy?" She reaches in and pulls him into her palm.

He nods to her, "It was incredible, how did you do all that?" 

"Just a small spell and a trip to the gym." She winks and realizes the spell is still in effect.

"You went to the gym? That explains why you got so sweaty wow." The feeling of her skin starts to make him squirm and feel warm so he begins taking his shirt off.

She notices and smirks, "How are you feeling? Did you want to join me for a shower?"

He nods still squirming a bit: "Y-Yeah sure that sounds nice." He blushes a lot having not realized how playful Vanessa is in a relationship, "Man I hope she doesn't wear me out. But maybe that wouldn't be so bad," He thinks to himself. 

Both of them head to the bathroom. Vanessa grabs extra clothes and a towel for herself then a washcloth for her little friend. When she sets him down Andrew starts to strip and as he bends over to take his pants off he feels Vanessa pinch his butt which makes him jump, "Ahh! Hey!" He blushes.

“Too cute.” She smirks and pulls her shirt up and off. Next the pants and underwear then bra. She looks down at Andrew towering over him. Andrew looks up at her having to crane his neck some and feels intimidated by this giantess of a woman, "Holy shit…" He says in complete awe of her naked body.

Vanessa giggles at his reaction seeing him practically speechless, "Like what you see?"

Andrew just nods wide mouthed and without words, "She's like a goddess…" He thinks to himself. Vanessa pokes him to snap him out of his stupor causing him to fall on his butt, "Come back down to earth tiny." 

He blushes, "I am on earth I j-just got distracted that's all." Vanessa giggles at his response.

She turns and starts the shower making sure it will be good for her and her tiny passenger. She swifting grabs Andrew off the counter and pins him to her chest while entering the shower. Andrew blushes, but the feeling of Vanessa's warm skin makes him feel really good and can't help but feel a bit of pleasure from it.

The cascade of water hits his back which feels like an intense rainstorm. He covers his head some but Vanessa dips her head into the water shielding him partially. He hears her whisper a spell and he suddenly feels attached to her body but still able to move. She releases him and he easily stays attached to her wet smooth body. 

Andrew blushes feeling closer to Vanessa than he's ever felt before both physically and emotionally. He tries to see how much range of motion he has and while he can move his limbs he isn't able to move around on her body at least not of his own volition.

"Now you'll be safe even in the shower," she gives a wink and attaches him to her right breast with his head looking at her nipple. "Stay there while I clean my hair."

"O-Okay Vanessa." He looks at her nipple wanting to put his mouth on it but isn't sure if he should go for it. What he does know though is this side of Vanessa is a huge turn on for him especially being completely at her mercy like this.

"Keep yourself busy tiny. You may get bored otherwise," she closes her eyes and applies shampoo. 

Andrew thinks about it for a sec and decides to go for it and starts sucking on her nipple.

It feels a bit awkward at first due to the size but manages to get his mouth around it enough without biting her.

Above him his giantess moans from pleasure. Andrew continues sucking wanting to turn her on as much as she's done for him in the past.

"Not bad tiny." She slowly massages his body into her chest and moans.

Andrew starts to moan being rubbed against her and continues sucking on her nipple getting completely lost in his own pleasure the spell from earlier enhancing it.

She releases him to finish her hair and start cleaning her body. Vanessa grabs her coconut scented body wash and rubs it all over herself and Andrew.

Andrew moans more gasping at times and even moaning Vanessa's name, "This…This feels amazing… Mmmm…." He says barely able to speak.

She washes him off with the water hitting him hard but nothing causes him to slip. If anything he's pressed harder into her nipple.

He starts getting hard again as he starts licking her nipple and moaning as he does so. He lets go for a sec, "I love this Vanessa it feels so amazing!" He says feeling pure ecstasy.

"Good, you better." She pushes him harshly into her body overwhelming him with her scent. 

Andrew moans louder, his mind completely consumed by the amount of pleasure he's feeling, but being at Vanessa's mercy he has no way of releasing himself until she allows it.

"Now let's get dried off little guy." She grabs him and pins him to the top of her foot looking up at her looming figure.

He squirms a bit wanting to get off but Vanessa has him pinned to where he can't touch himself, driving him crazy. 


Vanessa turns off the shower and steps out slowly wrapping herself in a towel. Andrew watches this almost completely imobile feeling as if he were apart of her body, but knows he's not. 

The leftover water drips down her legs leaving Andrew wet and getting chilly.

"V-Vanessa don't forget about me down here please." He says beginning to shiver. 

She ignores him while drying her hair but happens to glance down while drying her legs and see his small form, "oh hi… almost forgot about you little one."

Andrew blushes her comment making him feel like an insect compared to her, "I-I would appreciate if you didn't N-Nessa."

"Oh relax, I won't now that I found you again." She winks and dries him off gently.

He blushes feeling a little embarrassed that he felt worried about her forgetting him, "That was a good shower Vanessa."

She releases him and smiles down at him, "Want to plan for our date cutie?"

He nods, "Yeah that sounds like a great idea." He smiles up at her while stretching his body some. "Think I could get some clothes too?" Vanessa pretends to think about it acting like she might just keep him naked.

"Hm… I don't know. I think I like you like this."

Andrew looks at her confused, "But what if I get cold?" He says not knowing if she's serious or not.

"Then I'll shove you between my boobs or somewhere warm," She laughs a bit.

"But I can't go on a date with you naked, people will look at me weird." He blushes more. Vanessa gets to her room and picks Andrew up off her foot and sets him on her thigh after sitting on the bed.

"Yeah I guess," she acts disappointed but laughs after. Her fingers caress his back as he sits on her thigh. Andrew leans into her fingers loving the feeling, "Mmmmm…. That feels nice..."

A few minutes pass, but eventually Vanessa smiles and hands him some clothes to put on. They talk about where they want to go for their first date, deciding whether Italian or Japanese is the better option. Italian was the final answer. 

Soon the two of them get ready for bed with Vanessa holding Andrew close to her all night. Her warmth and heartbeat sending Andrew to sleep in minutes. 


A few days later on Valentine's Day, Andrew and Vanessa go on their date and have a great time with each other despite people looking at them funny. But who cares, people can think what they want. They head home afterwards with the thought that this moment is the beginning of a beautiful relationship. Going from close friends to even closer lovers.


 

End Notes:

 

Hope you liked the new chapter! Let us know how the story is going and look forward to hearing from Abby in the next chapter...

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=8154