Straight to Ellie's belly by Toxenisfun
Summary:

Alex is an aspiring young woman who is unfortunately caught in the middle of a game with the game-master being her younger cousin, Ellie. The game she's caught in? Getting eaten over and over. Will Alex find someway to break the cycle? Or will she find something different about her as well as her cousin?


Categories: Giantess, Body Exploration, Entrapment, Mouth Play, Unaware, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/f
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: Yes Word count: 11389 Read: 39097 Published: February 14 2019 Updated: June 27 2020

1. On the Plate by Toxenisfun

2. The Reunion by Toxenisfun

3. The Stomach by Toxenisfun

4. Revelations by Toxenisfun

5. The End of the Gut Slut by Toxenisfun

On the Plate by Toxenisfun
Alex was trapped, there was nothing she could possibly do as she was completely trapped in this girls plate of Mac and cheese, turkey and mashed potatoes. She’d been screaming for what seemed like hours to try and get someone in this gargantuan family to notice her when she was first shrunk mysteriously mere minutes ago but no one noticed. When she became this size, she managed to fall into the massive pot of yellow and gooey pasta. It was unfortunate for that the most voracious eater out of Alex’s whole family managed to pick up the entire region the now tiny girl was trapped in. Alex’s younger cousin, Ellie. Alex herself dreaded meeting her every year on Christmas and this year was no different, except for the fact that she was now less than a millimeter tall trapped in Ellie’s yearly dose of grandma’s macaroni.


Alex screamed desperately as she watched the blonde girl begin her feast. The massive fork that already dwarfed Alex slammed into the potatoes, mere inches away from where the small girl was. She already heard the mushy and gross sounds as the massive girl stuck the fork into the food and began to raise it high in the air, at least for the tiny girl. Alex watched as Ellie brought the fork into her massive, braces filled jaws. It was terrible watching Ellie eat normal sized but now that Alex was near microscopic, the munching and sloshing sounds that Ellie made while chewing was vomit inducing. In fact, just seeing Ellie’s mouth open wide and witnessing the massive saliva filled tongue emerge from its cave was absolutely disgusting. Alex had to bare witness to the entire cavern opening up, releasing its powerful and terrible smelling breath. Alex coughed and puked a little as she heard the fork enter Ellie’s mouth. That’s when the chewing began. The sounds of sloshing from the pasta mixing with the young girl’s saliva made Alex want to throw up once more but she couldn’t. She physically couldn’t vomit no matter how much she wanted to.


Suddenly, she heard easily the most terrifying sound she’d ever heard in her entire life. It was the sound of Ellie swallowing her meal. Alex looked up to Ellie’s throat that seemed miles away to see the lump of what was once mashed potatoes slide down her throat. Alex’s jaw dropped to the floor as Ellie sighed in absolute pleasure as the first signs of her feast had just begun.


To Ellie, Christmas dinner wasn’t just another dinner like her family members. No, it was a special time of year to not only get presents, but to pig out and enjoy the food as her ridiculously fast metabolism burned it all, letting Ellie keep her slim shape throughout her whole seventeen year old life. She especially loved the taste of her grandma’s signature Mac and cheese while also combining them with the sub par mashed potatoes that her aunt would bring every single year. But something about adding them together made it magical. The bitterness of the mashed potatoes mixing with creamy pasta made for the best meal Ellie would have all year. She licked her lips as she tasted the first bite of potatoes entered her mouth. It was absolutely euphoric as she swished the paste around her mouth using her dainty tongue. The feeling of sending her food down her throat, it actually made her moan slightly, no matter how much it weirded everyone else at the table, Ellie did it anyway. She loved her family’s cooking and now, the feast could truly begin. She now set her sights on the most delicious item of food on her plate. The same place Alex was trapped and had no way to signal to her now gigantic cousin. With a flick of her massive fork, Ellie headed straight for the section where Alex was.


The tiny woman had no chance as she watched Ellie’s massive eyes dart straight for where she was. Alex screamed once more, in a sort of last ditch effort to get the attention of anyone in her family. “Someone! Please, I don’t want to be eaten!” Alex screamed as she watched Ellie’s fork return, clean as a whistle. The metal utensil went underneath Alex’s feet as it grabbed the entire area around her. She tried to fruitlessly run away but her legs were trapped in the cheesy goo. It was like the yellow paste was trapping Alex from escaping, like the universe was actively keeping her stationary on this plate of food.


It wasn’t like it mattered in the long run as even if Alex’s legs were free to move around, it was doubtful that the speak of girl could possibly run off the fork which was heading at incredible speeds towards Ellie’s open mouth. Alex looked up to see the beast of a mouth begin to open wide for her. It was like Ellie herself was giving her a show as the tongue, in its sheer size and glory in comparison to Alex, displayed its dominance over her. She watched Ellie lick her lips, leaving behind gallons upon gallons of Ellie’s disgusting and revolting salvia. By this time, Alex could only watch as the fork swiftly entered the massive and disgusting cave known as the mouth. Alex looked all around her and saw nothing but the ivory pillars coated in metal bars welcoming her to her cousin’s massive body. Alex was absolutely amazed by the sheer size of the mouth she was about to be forced into. The front teeth easily dwarfed the tiny girl and that wasn’t even getting into the tongue, the thing that haunted her the most since she first laid eyes on it. The liquid on it had disgusted Alex and there was nothing she do to either run away or escape in anyway. It seemed as though it was fate that she’d be chewed up into a million pieces by her cousin as part of her Christmas dinner.


Ellie brought up the Mac and cheese to her mouth as she very much enjoyed the feeling of the pasta about to enter her mouth. The warmth of the food entered her mouth and as soon as the fork was inserted into the cave of a mouth, Ellie blushed as she tasted the pasta and cheese sauce begin to spill around her mouth. The teenage girl loved this feeling but she loved this next feeling even more. Swallowing her food whole. Ellie tilted her head back and moaned as she felt the noodles, cheese and an unexpected guest. Ellie only felt the noodles slide down her throat and just that was divine to her. Unfortunately, something had stopped while heading down to her stomach. Annoyed and in slight pain about this development. Ellie reached for her water cup as she took a massive gulp to ease the pain going on inside her throat. Swallowing the water, she let the cold liquid slide down her throat and ease the burden that was her older cousin Alex trying her best to survive along with one single piece of pasta.


Alex panted wildly as she realized what she’d just survived. Ellie hadn’t chewed her food one bit, she just set it straight down her gullet. She now began to realize how Ellie would always finish her plate before anyone else in the family. But she didn’t have time to think on the past as she was standing on the one pasta that had managed to avoid being pulled down deep into Ellie’s body. Alex couldn’t see much if anything around her but shears plenty. The gurgling below her which was the bottomless pit that she desperately wanted to avoid. The feeling of a constant and loud heartbeat kept Alex aware of where she was. The one solace she had was that at the very least, the pulse all around her was calming. It almost made her forget she was where she was. The throat of her cousin, heading down into her stomach. Alex knew her sanctuary was fleeting, she knew from previous experience with situations like these that wouldn’t last. Her fate as part of Ellie’s meal was inevitable and now, there was nothing the poor Alex could do but either wait for Ellie to spit this one piece of pasta up or swallow it. This was something she just had to accept. It wasn’t like Ellie was known for vomiting up her precious meal. Once Alex was in her stomach, it was game over for the small Alex. No matter how hard she’d fight this, it was fruitless to fight this. Alex just sighed and prepared to be fully swallowed. Digested in her cousin’s stomach.


Ellie took the ice cold water and downed it without much thought. Mouthful after mouthful, Ellie swallowed the water wanting to feel the pain of the noodle sitting in her throat disappear. And eventually, she did. The sweet feeling of the lump slide down to her awaiting stomach. The teen smiled with her braced filled grin as she could finally resume devouring her meal. Licking her lips as she grabbed her fork, it seemed as though multiple times every second, Ellie swallowed more food to send to her guest that was now sitting uncomfortably in her stomach.


As Alex sat on the pasta, she felt something strange coming from above her. Looking up and seeing nothing but darkness, Alex then saw what appeared to be light. Doing her best to stand on top, Alex raised an eyebrow as she was looking at the light high above. Then, the unthinkable happened. Water, thousands of gallons it seemed, poured into Ellie’s throat. Alex tried to scream but was quickly silenced as the gush of water filled the area around her. Alex was once more on the track to being digested. She tried her best to swim around but in the darkness as well being forced down Ellie’s gullet. Soon, however, the stress of the situation became too much for the tiny redhead. Alex soon passed out, fortunate that she did as she got to avoid the pain of entering Ellie’s stomach where the acids would soon begin to fully digest the food the girl had sent down with the tiny Alex.


Alex screamed as she woke up from the nightmare that was her time getting swallowed. She looked all around her and she in her bed. It was just a nightmare. Some concoction that her brain had made while she was asleep. Then, the door opened up to reveal her mother looking at her.


“Alex! It’s almost noon, your cousin Ellie’s been wanting to see you since she got here.” Alex’s mom left the doorway as the girl got out of bed, got dressed, easily knocking that nightmare as nothing more than that. A nightmare. As Alex walked out of her room, she saw her cousin Ellie waiting for her by the stairs.


“Hey twerp, my mom said you’ve been waiting for me?” Alex had a calm demeanor as she walked to her younger cousin.


“Hey Alex, did you enjoy your time in my plate?” The high schooler asked as Alex froze in sheer terror. “Bet it was really scary being eaten alive by your cousin. But I know I sure had a good time! We should do it again sometime!” That was all Ellie said before she headed downstairs for Christmas dinner. It wasn’t a nightmare...it actually happened, Ellie knew she was there and she enjoyed it. Was this another nightmare? Was this going to be her life? Being eaten alive, digested by Ellie and then brought back to life. Was this hell?


Alex might never know. She might not want to either.
The Reunion by Toxenisfun
Picking up a few months after the first chapter, Alex is once again played with like a piece of meat by her cousin.

---------------------

Many weeks went by with Alex’s constant nightmares. The massive tongue, the jagged teeth and then the gullet were all she saw at night when she closed her eyes. Even after Ellie and everyone else was gone, the terrors remained. She shivered at the thought of seeing her cousin again but she knew she had to eventually. After all, the next family gathering was today which was the yearly Valentine’s Day dinner and who else was going to be there other than Ellie.

Alex felt like she couldn’t go to her parents, friends, or coworkers about what happened to her over Christmas dinner. What could she tell them without seeming like a rambling lunatic? Her sixteen year old cousin ate her and when she woke up, Ellie asked if she enjoyed her time in her stomach? Alex was screwed either way. She could either keep it to herself for the rest of her life or tell everyone that her cousin ate her (or a tiny version of her) on Christmas to have everyone she tell that she was insane where she’d spend the rest of her life in a mental asylum. It was a lose lose situation with her predicament.

As Alex stepped out of her family’s car and walked into the restaurant where the ‘feast’ would take place, she immediately noticed Ellie. She had already began eating her food which was a plate of chopped meat, recooked beans and rice with a drink she occasionally sipped on. Alex shivered as her mother guided her to sit across from her cousin, much to Alex’s pleas to want to sit with her parents. Unfortunately, her aunt Geneva insisted that Alex sit near her daughter who she said was dying to sit near her favorite cousin. Alex reluctantly walked over to sit down directly across from Ellie who was still eating, not even looking up to greet her.

“H-hey Ellie, how’s the food here?” Alex asked as she was handed a plate that was similar to Ellie’s.

“Oh it’s great.” Ellie finally looked up to Alex, still having a sizable chunk of meat in her mouth, chewing her with it wide open as she smiled at Alex. “Still needs a *small* ingredient to get the right flavor.” Ellie then swallowed hard as she looked at Alex’s terrified face. The redhead couldn’t help but look at Ellie’s powerful throat send her food down to her stomach, where she’d been digested before. Seeing the lump of food disappeared beyond her chest, Alex began to sweat. She watched Ellie lick her lips, making them very glossy with her salvia. “What’s wrong Alex?” Ellie asked as she winked at her cousin, making her feel weird.

Alex looked at her hands as felt the minuscule hairs on her body begin to rise as she felt a small shock all around her body, everything she wore began to vanish. From the flats on her feet, her dress, her jewelry, they all disappeared. And when she looked up, everything turned massive. Just like before. And directly in front of her was Ellie’s hand which had the metal fork rising up seemingly thousands of feet into the air. Alex looked around and began to call out to her family for help, even though it was fruitless. “Mom! Dad! Aunt Geneva! Please someone!” The now tiny girl shouted as she looked up miles into the air and saw Ellie’s smiling face looking down at her with malice intent. Alex once more screamed up to her aunt who was sitting right next to her daughter. “Aunt Geneva! Please! Your daughter is insane!” But to no avail.

Alex’s world was suddenly just her, the food covered plate and Ellie. Everything else vanished, replaced by a pitch black void. “Oh come on Alex. Be my gut slut. We both know you loved being swallowed and sitting in my stomach for hours until you disappeared. Swimming in my gut, fingering yourself as if it was your last moments on Earth. And when the lights went out, you came back. Wanting to repeat me swallowing you whole in my food.” Ellie moved her colossal fork close to Alex’s meager form as she gestured her cousin to get on her utensil willingly. “So what do you want to be put in today? Beans, rice or the main course?” As Ellie named off various foods on the plate around her, Alex began to cry and fall on her knees as she felt her body rise up. “Or how I about I don’t eat you?” Ellie pondered as she plucked Alex right off the plate and brought her close to something equally as dangerous or in Alex’s case, delicious. Her drink. “I’d rather not have you get hurt when I chew my food. No, how about today, I just drink you.” Ellie soon released her fingers as she dropped Alex’s tiny body into the ice filled drink, seeing only a small splash when the small girl landed.

When Alex surfaced, she was freezing. All around her were icebergs floating above as well as below her in this dark brown liquid. She shivered as she tried her best to swim to the most solid thing available to her, an ice cube that she knew wouldn’t keep her warm nor prevent Ellie from drinking her. But as it stood, getting to solid ground wasn’t a bad option for the small girl. Staying in the liquid any longer would result in her being frozen alive, a much better alternative than being slowly digested alive in her massive cousin’s stomach.

As Alex clambered on to the giant ice cube, she realized her safety wasn’t set to last much longer as when she looked up, she saw a massive plastic straw that swiftly came down, making contact exactly where Alex was. Just when she felt most safe, she was pulled seemingly hundreds of feet down the ice cold, bubbly liquid. Alex didn’t even get a chance to take a breath before she was forced to plunge into the drink. As Alex tried her best to swim to the top but she figured she’d suffocate and drown before Ellie even had a chance to swallow her. But, Alex wouldn’t have that kind of luxury as pretty soon she felt a slight suction around her feet. In the dark brown liquid which fizzed all around her. Opening her mouth, desperate for air, she finally tasted the beverage. It was her and Ellie’s favorite soda, Dr. Brew’s Wonder Drink. It tasted delicious and she would enjoy drinking it in the summer with her friends, even with Ellie. But with this new and ghastly thing that Ellie introduced to her, those times were never going to happen again.

Ellie aimed perfectly with the straw as she watched Alex begin to sink deep into her beverage. It was extremely exlerating to imagine her cousin struggle helplessly as she began to playfully suck on the drink. Ellie knew she had to act fast with bringing Alex into her mouth or risk losing her to the icy drink. So Ellie began bringing in the drink into her mouth, swallowing thousands of gallons of it at a time, just waiting for her cousin to join the soda they both loved so much. Ellie smiled as she brought them back to reality, with her boring family. She just rolled her eyes, looking around to see if anyone had noticed Alex’s ‘disappearance’. In the dozens of times she’d eaten Alex, not once did anyone notice, even if they were talking to her when she snatched her up. It was always interesting to wipe her memories but after a bit, that became old for her. Now, she wanted to have some more fun with Alex, scar her for a bit and then, resume erasing her memory letting the cycle continue unphased.

It was a lot more fun when they were younger. The moment Ellie found out she could do these kinds of things, she remembered Alex basically begging to be shrunk and eaten along with her dinner. Ellie, being only ten at the time gladly did so and enjoyed feeling the thirteen year old swim in her stomach. It was actually then that made Ellie first pleasure herself. Just feeling the movements of Alex sloshing around as she slowly digested made Ellie feel things that she had never felt before. Alex kicking and punching her way around as they both realized the tiny girl was being digested. Ellie at the time only sought pleasure in eating and then digesting Alex but brought her back with some concentration. After figuring out her powers more, Ellie began to play with the red head more and more, whether she agreed to it or not. And much like her Christmas meal, sometimes she’d purposely ignore Alex even though she hear her perfectly. And every time, she’d bring her back with the knowledge of getting swallowed by her cousin erased. Ellie had even wiped the very first time she was swallowed from Alex’s mind, reluctantly. But this did keep her powers a secret but she knew of Alex’s turmoil inside this time around. Nowhere to go, no one to turn to. Ellie wanted to giggle to herself as she knew this was tormenting Alex with eating her over and over.

As Alex tried her best to swim up to the top of the cup, she was soon brought up by the current pulling on her legs and now, her entire body. She sent up the massive yet still skinny straw at incredible speeds. Wanting nothing more than to scream as at this point, her lungs were on fire as she hadn’t taken a breath in what seemed like hours. But then, she finally got her taste of ‘fresh’ air as she finally reached her destination. the mouth. Alex had figured out a way to somehow land on the tongue as Ellie swallowed the drink, sending the liquid into a pitch black void known locally around here as the esophagus. Then, the straw then was pulled out out and the giant teen swallowed the drink, leaving only the scared girl sitting on the edge of the abyss. Literally inches away from the bottomless pit, Alex could just barely see the uvula dangling back and forth. She screamed at it, as loud as she could. She didn’t know if she was taking the frustration out on the uvula or just her insanity, Alex screamed and cursed out as her voice echoed through out the mouth.

“Screw you Ellie! Fuck you! Why me?! Out of everyone, you chose to eat me! Again!” Alex began to tear up as she felt the rumbling beneath her. Then, the loudest sound she’d ever heard hit her as the tongue began to rise up for one last gulp. Ellie swallowed once more, and this time, she wasn’t leaving anything in her mouth behind. Alex screamed once more as she felt the gross spit all around her as she was brought down Ellie’s throat. One moment she was the mouth and the next, she was heading straight down to the stomach. Everything was coming back to her like last time. The sounds around her like the sloshing of liquids like bile in the stomach, her heart pumping blood all around her body, the feelings were all around her as she slipped down the esophagus. It was almost as if Alex was experiencing a four D movie as she felt everything around her but nothing seemed real. It had to be another terrible dream. Her cousin would never drink or eat or even think of swallowing her. But then reality kicked in. Alex soon felt her body stop in its place, her bare feet touching a soft, yet at the same time, hard thing. She knew what this was. The entrance to the stomach. She began to wonder of how she made it out alive like last time. The last time she didn’t remember much of her trip down the throat last time but she figured it would be painful. Digested alive along with the food Ellie had sent down her ever growling stomach. Alex screamed one final time as the sphincter released and sent the girl down to the acid filled pool.

Ellie burped slightly as she felt Alex reach her stomach. She smiled as she continued to eat and talk with her family while her ‘little’ cousin slowly digested alive in her stomach. Ellie could bring Alex back any minute now but wanted to really show that she was the one in control. Alex could fight all she wanted but that didn’t mean anything in the grand scheme of things. Ellie had all the power, all Alex could do was just go along for the ride.

And Ellie wasn’t about to just let this tasty cousin get away.

----------------------------------

With that, another chapter is done and an expanded look at Alex and Ellie's relationship. Hope you all enjoyed. I'm hoping to add some more chapters to this with more to offer rather than just having Alex get swallowed every time in a family gathering setting.
The Stomach by Toxenisfun
Author's Notes:

When Alex normally gets swallowed by her cousin, the stomach isn't part of the tour. This time around, the plate or the mouth are no longer the scariest things Ellie's body has to offer.

There is some minor feet near the very end of the story but it had nothing to do with Alex. I just wanted to try something a little bit extra with this story.

Alex shouted as her body was brought deep into Ellie’s body. She had no options as she was pushed deeper inside her cousin’s esophagus. This time was like the other times, Alex was minding her own business when ‘it’ happened. Darkness surrounded Alex as when she turned around, Ellie was looking down at her meager form. This time however, the semantics were saved as Ellie just popped her in the jaws of death one more time, sliding down her throat one more time as she felt the all too familiar sphincter to the stomach open open up to accept Alex yet again.


By this time, Alex had been swallowed at least half a dozen times by this time and every single one of them ended when she splashed in Ellie’s stomach acids, the experience would end. She’d be brought back as if nothing had happened. This was the best part of the experience in Alex’s opinion, the part when it ended. Alex once more closed her eyes as she plunged from the esophagus to the stomach. But then something happened that she didn’t expect. She actually landed in the acids, went deep into the acidic waters. Alex opened up her eyes as the liquid began to burn her eyes and then her body. Swimming up, Alex began to scream as the acid did its work on her eyes but suddenly her vision cleared up. The stinging substance all around her then began to feel more like water rather than the usual acid.


Ellie smiled as she felt her toy reach her stomach. It was the typical experience this time around but this time, the young girl decided she wanted her cousin to remember the times when they were younger. Back when Alex enjoyed being eaten by her. Swallowed whole by the all consuming void that was her gullet. She’d made Alex this time around conscious and aware of her impending death. No longer would the dream end when she splashed in the gastric acids of the stomach. Alex got a few minutes to be digested alive, she’d return back to her normal inconsequential life. At least until Ellie felt like another afternoon snack during class.


Meanwhile deep inside the teenager’s body, Alex’s skin was burning from the acid all around. She screamed in the dark as she tried to swim around the stomach she was, keeping her head above the ‘water’ line. All around were half digested chunks of Ellie’s most recent lunch which was less than an hour ago. This just proved Ellie just snatched her up, ate and swallowed her all after her lunch as when she felt around in the increasingly shallow acid pool, she felt whole corn kernels and remains of what felt like beans or tortillas. Alex, when the pain of her skin being eaten away started to dissipate, she reached a soft ‘shoreline’ made out of the stomach lining. Even though she couldn’t see at all, Alex saw this as her best bet for staying out of the acid filled stomach. And she was right as Ellie decided to not stop at swallowing Ellie but the rest of her food as well. This made Alex’s time in her cousin’s stomach much worse as it worked over time to process the thousands of tons of food she just ate. Which made for a very exciting time for the small snack that was Alex as waves of stomach acid mixed with half digested food began to inch closer and closer to her. She screamed loudly but was drowned out by the concert of disgusting sounds around her. Ellie’s heart pumping blood around her body, the blood curdling sounds closer to her like the haunting sounds of Ellie’s intestines pushing what remained of her breakfast. She could even hear faint noises coming from outside the meters of flesh separating Alex from freedom. Noises like Ellie laughing and giggling at a joke she couldn’t hear.


It started out so normally for Alex. She hadn’t been bothered by Ellie eating her for several weeks and Alex began to believe that it was over. But when all seemed right, Alex was brought onto Ellie’s burger mixed with her school lunch. Alex tried to scream and get one of Ellie’s friends attention but to no avail. It was hopeless as she was brought into her old friend, Ellie’s mouth. She tried to escape but to no avail. No escaping again and it wasn’t like Ellie even acknowledged Alex’s presence on her food. At this point, it would be redundant as the other time Ellie spoke to her, Alex only ended up ignoring Ellie’s words and ended up demanding to be brought back to normal. 


The young girl leaned her head back and felt the slimy, wrinkled stomach wall. She sighed as she thought of all the things she wanted to do to Ellie if she ever became powerless. She wanted Ellie to feel like she was right now. Helpless, and being digested alive in her own stomach. Alex used what was left of her hand to caress her stomach as she imagined what Ellie might do if she was the one who was eaten. It gave Alex a false sense of hope, imagining finally giving Ellie her comeuppance after all the times she was swallowed by this teenager. And she still had no idea why she was doing this to her. She began to think of reasons why. Did she do something that upset Ellie so much, she bent the laws of reality to shrink and eat her repeatedly? To her knowledge, no. But she wanted to continue on that theory later on. She then thought of what if Ellie was under the control of an evil being and she saw Alex as her snack that kept coming back, all while using Ellie’s body as a disguise. All of her thoughts terrified Alex to the very core. But one thought trumped all of Alex’s fears about Ellie. What if this was all Ellie’s doing? No cosmic horrors puppeteering Ellie alone or anything like that. Alex felt like this was the closest thing to her ever expanding list of questions.


Ellie swallowed the last of her lunch and patted her stomach as she got up and opened a portal to her room. She kicked off her shoes and peeled the dirty socks off her feet as she laid down on her bed, shifting the contents of her stomach greatly. It wasn’t like she was trying to make her cousin’s time in her belly a miserable one, it’s just that her needs outweighed Alex’s. Besides, it wasn’t as if she had been in similar pools before. Years ago, Alex would practically beg Ellie to not only shrink and then eat her alive but to also basically pig out while Alex had some good times swimming in the sludge that Ellie chewed up and swallowed to appease her tiny cousin. Deep down, Ellie loved Alex to an unimaginable degree and wanted their relationship to return to the way it was. And the first step to bringing that feeling back was letting Alex herself explore her tummy. For as long as Ellie wanted her to. Being what she was, Ellie could do pretty much whatever she wished. Like making Alex small, or expanding her stomach as wide as a planet all from the inside. It was all for her loving cousin. Even if she didn’t know why she was doing this, Ellie knew eventually things would return back to normal after Alex took just a few more trips down her throat.


Alex’s world shifted drastically as the once still pool of acid shifted and knocked her back into the acidic pools. Alex screamed as she plunged deep into the caustic, stinking stomach of her cousin, trying her hardest to grab hold of something before her she inevitably disintegrates and fortunately, she did manage to grab onto a half digested piece of food and climb out of the acid, with just a few scrapes and burns. She was basically unharmed which made her sigh a bit of relief as for the first time, she looked around her with fear of being killed. She saw the soft looking walls of Ellie’s stomach which were coated in both mucus and acid. Alex really took it all in as she closed her eyes. The sounds all around her was slowly drifting her sleep. It was as if she...liked being in here. How she somehow enjoyed being inside her cousin’s body. Being in her stomach, digested to serve a greater purpose.


“That’s right Alex. You’re almost ready. But I think I’ve had my fun with you.” Ellie snapped her fingers as Alex disappeared from her stomach and brought back to wherever Ellie pulled her from. She then got up and began walking around her room, feeling some pops underneath her soles. “Damn slaves can’t keep the floor clean for five goddamn minutes.” Ellie raised her foot up as she saw the very tiny and near microscopic dots that were present on her white soles. “Who’s ever left has five minutes to clean up my floor before I just eat you all. Understand?” Having more than just Alex to play around with, Ellie had microscopic people for pretty much everything she needed. Standing at less than a few millimeters, the ones in charge of taking care of Ellie’s floor/feet didn’t stand a chance if or when she got careless and stepped on them. Fortunately, she could easily replace any of the ones she ate, crushed or something worse with more.


After all, with her kind powers, she’d be foolish to only toy with Alex. But she did have a soft spot for her which is why she was retraining her to be her certified ‘gut slut’. Something that Alex herself coined way back when.


 

End Notes:

I do hope you enjoyed, I do have about two more chapters of this in mind so the story is not gone after this chapter. Ellie isn't quite done toying with Alex just yet...

Revelations by Toxenisfun
Author's Notes:

For this chapter, we get to see more of Ellie's and Alex's past relationship as hunter and pray as Alex attempts to figure out what is Ellie's game. But she soon finds out that her cousin is not something you can figure out.

Alex was stressed beyond belief as she slowly figured out her and Ellie’s long forgotten past of the latter eating the former. Every second of every day was her just panicking, hoping that Ellie would just get it over with and actually kill her this time. But to no avail. In fact, things have been pretty dead on Ellie’s end. No signs of her getting shrunk but that didn’t mean a damn thing with Ellie and her tricks. The last time she was swallowed, Alex was just chilling in her room and the next, she was on Ellie’s fork.


In the meantime, Alex began to try to figure out Ellie’s plans with her. It started out in Christmas and how she was taken alongside her mac and cheese to be swallowed alive. Then, almost as if by magic, Alex woke up in her bed. And so on and so on. The reason as to why Ellie would do this to her were slowly making sense to the girl. The last time she was in her stomach, she lasted for quite a bit and remembered...actually liking being in there but she couldn’t exactly figure out why she would like being in that putrid place.


Alex’s wall was covered in papers as she tried her best to figure out what made her think Ellie’s stomach would be in any way comfortable. After all, Ellie could shrink, eat her and then somehow bring her back to life. Making Alex think she enjoyed this process could be another one of Ellie’s fantastical abilities. So far, Alex has noticed five distinct abilities that Ellie used on her which she wrote down in a journal.


They were as follows: Shrinking, Resurrection, something Alex called ‘Bubbles’, then there was altering and erasing memories. Alex tried her hardest to figure out if Ellie had any more abilities she used on her but the memories were so hazy, it was hard to accurately reflect on that but she continued to try.


“Alex! Are you coming down for lunch! I made your favorite!” Alex’s mother called out from the downstairs, making the teen girl perk up. She was so caught up in all the memories of Ellie eating her that she completely neglected to eat herself. Her stomach was growling and making a fuss when she heard lunch was ready. She left the papers on her desk as she made her way downstairs where she saw her mother was standing at the breakfast bar, waiting for her to join in.


“Hey mom, sorry I got caught up in school work.” 


“Oh that’s fine dear. Come sit, it’s your favorite.”


Alex sat down as her mom put a plate of pasta in front of her. She raised an eyebrow in confusion. This wasn’t her favorite lunch item. That was garlic chicken. She was looking at a plate of spaghetti and meatballs. “Mom? What’s going on? I thought you made garlic chicken.” Alex looked at her mom who seemingly ignored her words as she continued to serve a plate for herself. “Mom?! What’s going on?”


“Isn’t it obvious my little gut slut?” That voice. That tone. It made the hairs on the back of Alex’s neck stand end to end. It haunted her dreams as much as she didn’t want to admit it. Ellie and her twisted games were back. “Hey Auntie Amy! Oh boy my favorite. Spaghetti.” Alex was beyond confused as Ellie came to sit down right next to her, making conversation with the woman that ignored her daughter not ten seconds ago.


“Anything for my favorite niece.” Alex’s mom said as she smiled in Ellie’s direction, ignoring Alex once more. 


“Say Aunt Amy, have you seen Alex around? I wanted to ask her something.” Ellie looked at Alex which made her furious so she attempted to punch Ellie square in the face but nothing happened. Her hand just phased right through Ellie’s head which shocked Alex to the core. It was like she wasn’t even there in the room.


“Oh I haven’t seen that girl all day, just been in her room working on some weird thing that’s been keeping her up. Poor girl. If only she was more like you.” By this point Alex had had enough and tried to storm off, but couldn’t leave the kitchen area. It was like she hit an invisible wall or barrier as soon as she tried to leave.


“Now where does my gut slut think she’s going?” Ellie and her mom’s voices merged into one terrifying unit. Alex turned around slowly and when she did, she saw she was no longer standing in the kitchen. She was on the plate of pasta directly in front of Ellie. Alex fell down into a pile of sauce, pasta and spices as she looked up at her cousin. She seemed taller and bigger than the other times or more likely, Alex was just smaller. By her estimates, she was about half an inch tall.


“Ellie! Turn me back now and leave me alone! I swear I’ll-“ She was cut off as Ellie lowered her face to be directly above Alex and her pathetic form. She was absolutely massive in comparison to her tiny form, Alex began to realize Ellie was the one with all the power in this new twisted relationship. A god incarnate to the tiny girl. Alex shuffled backwards as she delve deeper into the pasta.


“You’ll what? Write more in your little journal? Go crazy with theories about me and what I can do?” Alex’s heart sank and she curled up into a ball out of fear and shame. Ellie’s words hit her more than even Ellie thought it would be. For a brief second Ellie felt bad for her cousin but that feeling went away just as quickly as it showed itself. “Poor, delicious Alex. Doomed to always be on my menu. You’re always going to be eaten by me no matter how hard you try so why fight it?”


Alex just sighed as she started to cry as her cousin tried her best to break her down even more than she already had. “W-w-why me? Why do keep doing this to me? Over and over again? Is this some sort of game for you?” Alex finally had the opportunity to ask those burning questions that had been, no pun intended, eating her alive. “What happened to you?”


“Alex. It’s because your delicious. Plus, all those years ago, you wanted this. You practically begged to be my gut slut back then. I guess I should ask you what happened to you?” Ellie poked Alex as her tiny body stuck to the massive finger. The giant girl smiled as she brought her morsel up to her mouth to swallow her once more. “Why don’t I show you the tour that got you so excited to be my meal way back when.” 


Alex was trapped on the giant finger as she watched Ellie’s mouth open, letting her see the all too familiar tongue that wiggled its way out to grab hold of Alex. She resisted heavily to escape but once more she was trapped as she felt the gooey and disgusting appendage move up on her now bare feet making her cringe from the feeling. But it didn’t stop there however. Alex was soon brought into the abyss via the tongue and she instantly remembered how much this was the least pleasant part. It was dark, warm and wet, the worst feeling Alex had even endured. Fortunately, she didn’t spend a lot of time here as Ellie quickly sucked whatever flavor Alex had off the tiny girl that was her cousin to only send her down the dark pit once more.


Alex was once again sent down Ellie’s throat in a massive gulp along with the spit and other things this giantess had lying around in her mouth such as crumbs from her breakfast and other assorted things. Alex cried as she truly believed this was the final time she’d ever make this trek. Ellie could very well let her digest alive the moment she reached the acidic stomach. She could make her parents think Alex just ran away and they’d be none the wiser. This goddess she was traveling inside could do pretty much anything she wished. She could even make a dummy version of Alex if she let her actually die. Make it seem as though the fake Alex was really her.


“Ellie! I’m sorry! Please don’t kill me! I’ll do anything, please!”  All of Alex’s screams did nothing as she stopped momentarily. There, she took in what she believed to be her final moments. All around her was Ellie. Her esophagus kept her trapped, coated in spit, mucus and other disgusting liquids. Then, the sounds all around. In all three hundred and sixty degrees, she heard the sound of blood being pumped around her cousin’s body, the digestion process beginning to start and finish lower down in the intestines. Alex gulped in fear as she felt the sudden drop. She had hoped this was going to be a quick death but with how much she pissed Ellie off, that was beginning to look like that was false. She was dealing with an all powerful god that could do whatever. And she pissed her off by trying to figure her out. It was her end in the stomach. And it was not going to be a quick, painless death. 


At least, that’s what Ellie wanted her to think. Ellie was cruel with her pray but never cruel with her cousin, her favorite taste and experience. She could always make new versions of her if she wished but this was the best one. The original. Ellie walked off when she swallowed Alex and headed up stairs to her room. She wanted to know exactly what dirt she had on her. While also messing with her tiny morsel. To do so, Ellie made Alex completely immortal while she was taking the extended tour of the body’s digestion process. All the while, for the first time at least this time around, they’d talk to one another while Alex was still in Ellie’s stomach.


“Oh Alex, hows my favorite girl doing down there?” Ellie sat on Alex’s bed, raising her shirt to expose her stomach. She rubbed it gently, wanting to feel the digestion process begin to start. Then, she felt a response to her question in the form of pounding.


“Let me out of here you psychopath!” Alex screamed at the top of her lungs as she pounded on the walls around her. As far as she could tell, it was just her and the acid in here which was a nice change of pace except this time around, the acid was like water. It didn’t affect her one bit. “What’s your game Ellie?!”


“Will you relax?” Alex paused as she heard Ellie’s voice crystal clear. Like she was standing right next to her. “I just want us to be like we did before.”


“Before what?” Alex continued to look around in the darkness, fully expecting to be scared by one of Ellie’s surprises.


“Oh? You don’t remember? You don’t remember what you said to me that made us stop our agreement? I certainly do.” Ellie then put her hand on her stomach and proceeded to move it sideways, creating a sort of window for Alex to see out of, letting light in the dark pit. It blinded the small girl as she saw the world from the stomach. She swam over to the window and put her hands out, touching the surface. It was like glass and it amazed her to see through Ellie’s stomach to outside world. “Is this better for us?”


Alex just stared outside the walls of the stomach she was in, wanting nothing more than to just leave the pit but there was a side of her that wished to stay and enjoy the ride as the digestion process took over. “Ellie, it’s...beautiful.” That part of Alex soon took over her as she now fully embraced her role.


“Aww this is bringing back so many memories. You in my tummy and me, well digesting you. Here, why don’t we do something interesting for a change. Hmm?” By now, Ellie had Alex in the palm of her hand, the old Alex she knew was coming back. She just needed a little push. And the next part of the plan would do just that. “The past few times we’ve done this, you’ve only been to my tummy right?”


Alex nodded, thinking of what Ellie had planned.


“Why don’t you take the extended tour of my body’s natural digestive system? My stomach? It’s not the only place you’re going to today.” Ellie then brought the window back, bringing the darkness back in the stomach. Then, there was a rumble coming from deep inside the far reaches of Ellie’s body. Ellie smiled as this was the beginning of her accelerated digestion process. For a normal person, like Alex and the rest of her family, food would stay in the stomach for hours. But with Ellie, her stomach played by different rules altogether.


“Extended tour?” That was when the stomach’s second sphincter opened up, letting the second phase of the process begin. The acid soon dissipated as it left the tiny Alex all alone, scared of what Ellie meant by the full tour. Normally, she’d just dissolve in Ellie’s stomach and that would be the end of her journey through her body but this was going to be a long journey.


“That’s right. The extended tour. Shouldn’t take too long but then again, all we have is time my little Alex. I could keep you in my tummy for the rest of our lives. How does that sound my little snack?” Ellie patted her stomach as she knew the panic Alex must be going through. It excited her beyond belief knowing that Alex was split in staying inside her. “If you don’t want to go out the way I want you to, I will leave you in there.”


“You’re bluffing! You wouldn’t!” Alex screamed as her voice echoed in the now empty pit. She was conflicted about what she wanted to do. Ellie could keep her in her stomach for the rest of her days which wasn’t ideal but neither was getting out the way Ellie wanted her to leave. Alex thought that Ellie would just let her out pain free but she thought wrong.


“Alex, be a good gut slut and shut it before I take you out, put you in your mother’s food and let her eat you. Don’t test me alright? Say another word about me lying and I will let her digest you. Totally and I can’t promise I’ll bring you back. Got it?” Ellie stomped down on the ground, shaking her whole body, making Alex’s time in her stomach much more violent.


“Ok Ellie.” Alex had zero choice as her vision soon started to fade as the acid began to fill the stomach. She took one last breath as the acid began over take her. “You win.” Just as Ellie sent Alex down to the rest of her digestive track, she smiled as things were starting to return to normal. 


“That’s a good girl. Just relax as the body you love so much takes you to the tour of the century.” As she felt Alex drift off to sleep, Ellie slowed down the process as she left the room, feeling her belly as she used her other hand to open a portal to her room that disappeared behind her. “I know you can’t hear me Alex but I just want to let you know that I hope you enjoy the tour. I’ll see you in a few hours. I love you.”


 

End Notes:

I do have one or two more chapters in mind for this story, the next one contuning where this chapter left off. Then the chapter after that might be end of this story. Hope you all enjoyed this chapter and if you did, leaving a review does help.

The End of the Gut Slut by Toxenisfun
Author's Notes:

I really wanted to get this out as soon as I could and I did promise myself that I wouldn't upload anything else until I got this done and here it is! Again, sorry for the delay. Hope you all enjoy!

As Alex opened her eyes, she looked around and saw she was out of her cousin’s stomach. She was actually in her room. Was it all just another ‘dream’ she had? Being swallowed again and again all for her cousin’s sick game was nothing more than a fantasy. Alex fell back on her bed as she relaxed for the first time in weeks since she started obsessing over this. She reached for her phone and began playing on it as she kicked off her shoes, breathing a sigh of relief as she felt the cool air on her skin. A calm breeze went around the room as Alex’s heart began to slow down, the first time she’d been able to in what seemed like months.

“Must be nice to relax and digest, isn’t it?” Alex heard that all too familiar voice as she dropped her phone and began looking around for Ellie to reveal herself. “The brain does fascinating things when it faces something that might kill it doesn’t it?” Suddenly, the illusion of her bedroom shattered to reveal Alex standing on her cousin’s smooth, vanilla white stomach. Looking forwards, Alex saw her breasts were now like mountains compared to the small girl, however she did seem larger than she normally would when Ellie shrunk her. “It seems this might be our last time doing this, at least when it comes to you. Your life is coming to an end little Alex. I’m just lucky enough to get more of you.”

The information of her life actually coming to an end hit Alex fairly hard. She’d spent her whole life studying for her dream job but now she was going to be nothing less than food for her younger cousin. All she could do was cry as the pressures of her feeble existence crumbled her mind to jelly. “I’m really going to die? Why can’t you bring me back?!” Alex yelled through her tears as Ellie brought her hand up and suddenly Alex was brought sky-high to be brought to Ellie’s face.

“Because you have a set life before you expire. I must admit little girl, you’re probably my favorite one to toy with so far. Now, Alex. My dear gut slut. I know this can be a scary time for you and normally I’d just toss you in my stomach and let you painfully and slowly digest one last time like I’ve done so many times. But you? I always knew you’d be my favorite. I just wish more of you were like this.”

“I’m not real? But all my memories! My first kiss! I lost virginity to Jason. I watched Titanic and cried for hours. Was that not real? Am I even real?” Alex looked at her hands as she tried desperately to wrap her head around this revelation. She’d thought nearly nineteen years of her life was hers when it was someone else’s. Her parents weren’t hers, her friends were just an illusion, and worst of all, this was all part of Ellie’s game. She existed only to be eaten by her however many times she wanted. This was not her life. It was Alex’s. The real one who probably died from getting eaten and forgotten about by Ellie long ago.

“Alex, I know this can be a troublesome time for you folk but I’m here to make sure your last few moments aren’t ones of confusion. I know you’ve always been my gut slut and the original Alex always loved this one thing. Let’s hope you do too.” Ellie soon raised her hand and reached for Alex as she was soon enveloped by Ellie’s hand. Then, Alex was brought back out from her cousin’s clutches and soon had a silver rope tied around her waist. There she stood, on Ellie’s palm feeling the rope she was now connected to. It felt solid, yet soft enough to not feel too uncomfortable. “I call this my special rope. The old Alex used to love this and it used to be her favorite activity for us to do. Let’s hope you do as well. Now up here snack.” Alex quickly realized what she was connected to. The rope led to Ellie’s finger, so when Ellie raised her hand, Alex followed close behind. She screamed as she swung around the air, trying desperately not to end up puking her own guts out as Ellie brought her right where she wanted her to be. Her mouth.

Alex looked down at the lips of this girl as she slowly and methodically smiled, revealing the braces attached to her teeth. The words terrifying and murderous came to mind as Alex watched the salvia move around Ellie’s teeth with such elegance. It sank deep into her soul that this might be the last time she would ever take the plunge of getting swallowed alive by her cousin. The small girl was floating there as Ellie began opening up her jaws letting her see the still petrifying pit that Alex had gone down several times. Now, she didn’t even know if this would be the last time she’d be in for this kind of experience nor did she know what kind of afterlife was in store for her once she was finally disintegrated by Ellie and her powerful stomach. Did the witch teen create a whole afterlife for her? Was she even going to go to heaven if she dies small? Now, Alex was never religious but now that she seemed to face the end of her life, for real this time. As far as she was aware, there were no do-overs. No ‘her coming back to life’ this time. The end of the road for the ‘gut slut’ as Ellie would call her. She had no idea why she kept referring to her by that, maybe it was her way of forcing her to like being eaten like this. She’d never know and more than likely she didn’t want to know.

“Are you ready, my little gut slut, to take the final plunge? Enjoy this while you still can. I know I will. Not to worry my dear Alex. The other side isn’t scary I can assure you.” Ellie licked her lips as she further readied her mouth for Alex’s final approach in the dark, damp cave. “But of all the clones I’ve had, you’ve definitely been my favorite.” As the word ‘clone’ reached Alex’s ear, she didn’t get much time to react or even take it all in as Ellie released her grip on the small girl and her rope to send her flying downwards. Alex screamed as loud as she possibly could as Ellie slowly opened her jaws up fully to accept her into her body one last time. It was like slow motion as Alex headed deep into Ellie’s mouth as she passed the still braced up teeth and eventually ended up mere inches from the tongue of the girl who had consumed her too many times to count. Alex’s string was not long enough to land directly on either the tongue or the back of the throat. But Alex knew that this was all part of Ellie’s game. It was only a matter of time before Ellie either released the rope to send her down or continued to toy with her.

Alex could feel the heat the massive cave gave off as Ellie’s breath circled around her small body as the small girl tried her best to take in the environment around as this would be the last time she’d ever get to anything. The next thing she’d see would most likely be the inside of Ellie’s stomach and after that, nothing. The stench of the air around her was stale and reeked of old milk mixed with cereal, more than likely Ellie’s previous meal. It made Alex gag as the thought of her even thinking of enjoying being eaten proved too alien of a concept for her. Inhaling the almost toxic smelling gases around and in Ellie’s mouth made Alex just want to gag. All the time spent in Ellie’s stomach those few times must’ve made her hallucinate that she did in fact enjoy being inside her cousin’s stomach. Maybe it was due to the fact that Ellie wished nothing more than to have her cousin be as willing as possible in this terrible situation. It probably made her feel better than eating a scared and defenseless Alex. Who knows, perhaps Alex’s unwillingness gave Ellie indigestion.

But as soon as the rope was brought down into the jaws of the ever-hungry beast, it was raised up just as fast. This had the unforeseen consequences of giving Alex slight vertigo as she brought to where she was before. She groaned as the giant blonde below her smiled and giggled with glee before exploding her eardrums by addressing her one last time. “I hope you enjoyed that little experience, but you know what comes next. Here, I’ll make your last trip special for my favorite little Alex. I haven’t had this much fun with one of you in so long, I still can’t believe this is the end. Maybe the next version of you can be just like you. We’ll find out soon enough.”

As Alex still tried to wrap her head around her own existence, Ellie stuck out her tongue and wrapped it around the string on her finger in a loop. One moment it was wrapped right around the porcelain white finger and the next, the end of the string was already in the mess of a mouth Alex was just in. The tiny girl knew where that rope was going. Same place she was going. The stomach.

As Ellie began to suck on the string, Alex was flung due to a lack of having support from her cousin’s finger and landed on Ellie’s neck. Landing with a grunt and a thud, Alex felt the warmth Ellie’s skin gave off. It wasn’t overpowering in the slightest like in her mouth. In fact, it was actually quite comforting and for the briefest of seconds, Alex was actually put at ease as she inhaled the perfume her younger cousin had on. It smelled as if every one of Alex’s favorite scents were here. Vanilla, coffee, chocolate, and even the flower she remembered smelling back in fifth grade but could never find another. Whether it was Ellie doing her best to actually put her at ease or simply her mind going astray from the sheer stress of it all, Alex felt at peace, even going as far as to stick her face deep into Ellie’s soft and innocent feeling skin to further capture the scents around her. The more she inhaled the sweet and soothing scents, the more relaxed she became. It seemed as though Alex had accepted that she was going to be eaten. For the last time.

On top of the scents around her, Alex began to hear, feel, and on an emotional level, experience everything going on beyond the thick skin of her consumer. Her predator. The inner workings on Ellie’s blood being pumped around her body, the liquids being sloshed and moved around Ellie’s throat as she basically inhaled the rope into her system. Considering she’d be next to be eaten, Alex should’ve been panicking and freaking out but she wasn’t. It seemed as though she was on this high that wouldn’t allow her to be bothered by this in the slightest. For Alex, Ellie’s body was becoming her drug. And for as long as she could remember, Ellie was nothing more than her cousin. They had fond memories with one another but now that Alex was about an inch tall and Ellie revealed herself to be some sort of being of unimaginable power. As Alex was slurped up higher and closer to Ellie’s jaws, she was no longer a simple college co-ed that was destined to graduate with student debt, work at a dead-end job for the rest of her life. But now, she was something more. She was going to be the healthiest and most delicious source of food Ellie had ever tasted. Her life goal was simple. Become the Gut Slut Ellie has been trying to make her all this time.

Then, it came. It was finally time for Alex to join with the rope. As her body came close to Ellie’s lips, Alex began to orgasm, moaning as she felt the warm breath escaping from the cave. This was her destiny, whether she wanted it to be or not. She was going to be Ellie’s food and at this point, she was ready. As Ellie sucked on the rope to bring her in closer, Alex saw her mouth open slightly as the steam exited her mouth as she inched ever closer. Alex closed her eyes as she no longer felt scared of being consumed as she had before. She welcomed Ellie’s tongue as it brought her deep in the cavernous jaws. She shivered greatly as the warm salvia began to coat her body, greasing her up for the trip down the throat. The viscous liquid did not miss a single spot as it made its way around Alex’s tiny body. It seemed as though it had a mind of its own as it slithered throughout Alex body, from her head to the crevices of her toes, every inch of her body was coated in Ellie’s salvia and it didn’t bother her one bit as she began rubbing it further into her skin. Alex began to rub the liquid deep into breasts, the more she moaned and surprisingly, the louder Ellie began to moan as well.

Alex could then feel the tongue begin to dip downwards and she knew what that meant. This was her time. As she swung beyond the uvula, she saw her last bit of light as the muscles around her gulped her down towards the pit of no return. If this was the last time she made this plunge into her cousin’s belly, she’d make sure she was a great snack. No, a full meal for her.

As Ellie swallowed Alex for the last time, a single tear flowed down her cheek as she felt the clone girl go beyond her esophagus and deep into her stomach. It felt like yesterday that she and the original Alex began to explore this when in reality, it was years ago. All because of her stupid mistake, had she not fallen asleep while Alex was playing in her stomach without invulnerability, Alex would still be here. But, Ellie did manage to salvage some of Alex’s body, as well as her mind giving rise to her personal collection of Alex’s clones. They weren’t the same and would never be but they did the job well enough. Some were smarter than others, such as this one while others took longer to be willing no matter how much Ellie put memories in their heads. While others just flat out killed themselves before Ellie even thought of eating them.

Ellie walked through a portal into her room, seeing the dozens of tiny people on the floor running away from her as she paid them little to no mind and stepped on them. “Pests. Why do you try to escape? You know there is none.” Ellie spoke as she walked to the table to grab another clone of Alex, this one labeled ‘AL-335’. She was in a glass tube filled with what seemed like water yet more solid. The clone was unconscious and naked as Ellie looked at her. She was just like Alex in almost every single way. From the fabricated memories in all the Alex clones to the exact birthmark on her lower stomach shaped like a question mark. These were just like the original except for one thing that was slowly getting better with all the clones. Alex’s willingness to be eaten. The original bothered Ellie so much about wanting to be eaten, even texting Ellie while she was in class to have her with her lunch. While her clones just never had that out of the gate. Granted, fear of being eaten was fun, after a bit of eating scared Alex clones, Ellie was getting bored. But seeing what AL-334 did, she was starting to get somewhere.

“Alright, AL-335, your sister served me well. Let’s see how you do.” With a small snap of her fingers, the room they were in vanished, leaving only the small clone girl floating a black and empty void. Then, something formed around her. A yellow and thick solution that was piping hot. Then, strange towers began to form in the substance. The strange pillars were, and curly bulged out of it until it formed around the clone. That was when she awakened. Scared for her life, the clone had no idea what just happened nor why she was in this strange environment. That was, until she heard a familiar voice.

“Mmmmm, mac n cheese. My favorite.”

 

End Notes:

Hope everyone enjoyed the story, hope you drop a review if you enjoyed it. Or even drop a review if didn't like it. 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=8133