Tiny Bewitching by GentleGiantessAndTiny
Summary:

Andrew has always been full of himself, but that changes when a witch decides to shrink him and his ego. Andrew now relies on his best friend, Vanessa, to help him and maybe get him back to normal… but things don’t go as planned for anyone especially in a world where magic is the norm.

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Categories: Giantess, Young Adult 20-29, Breasts, Object, Entrapment, Fantasy, Feet, Footwear, Gentle, Insertion, Instant Size Change, Legwear, Mouth Play, Odor, Slave, Unaware, Violent Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: Yes Word count: 17971 Read: 61525 Published: January 30 2019 Updated: February 04 2019

1. Chapter 1: Meeting Andrew by GentleGiantessAndTiny

2. Chapter 2: Bewitched by GentleGiantessAndTiny

3. Chapter 3: New Toy by GentleGiantessAndTiny

4. Chapter 4: Lost and Found by GentleGiantessAndTiny

5. Chapter 5: Help From A Giantess by GentleGiantessAndTiny

6. Chapter 6: Just A Toy by GentleGiantessAndTiny

7. Chapter 7: No Cure by GentleGiantessAndTiny

8. Chapter 8: Magic In The Air by GentleGiantessAndTiny

Chapter 1: Meeting Andrew by GentleGiantessAndTiny

Everything is the same in this world, except magic. Magic is teachable, learnable, and inherited. Everyone can do magic genetically, but not everyone can learn it technically. A license is needed to practice it, level 1 is everyone, level 2 uses magic in their work, level 3 has special training and privileges. Magic is not taught in school… outside clubs and workshops are for that, however, the history of magic in the work world is taught.

Working witches and warlocks are hidden in plain sight, some decide to take on the black hat look, some more gypsy, but most look like everyday people.

Not everyone appreciates level 2 witches and warlocks, some people even see them as a nuisance, people like Andrew.  


Andrew jumps into his black Cadillac and speeds his way over to Vanessa’s apartments, his best friend. Andrew looks at himself in the mirror fixing his short black hair and giving himself a wink loving his hazel eyes, a perfect day. Pulling up he honks his horn to announce his presence, then gets out to greet her at the door.

Andrew knocks a few times on her door in a sing-song pattern and waits fixing his sunglasses over his eyes, “Hope Vanessa is ready to go this morning.”


Vanessa opens the door and shields her eyes a little from the sun, she moves to hide behind Andrew’s shadow, “Hey, what are you doing here Drew?”

She stares up at his muscular figure, he’s around 6’3’’ and he definitely knows it. She gives a small smile, happy to see her friend but doesn’t appreciate him showing up unexpectedly.

“You ready to go I texted you like 30 minutes ago that we were going to the mall.”

Vanessa looks at her phone in her back pocket, “Oh shit. I have work today, I can’t go.” She gives him a pity hug, “Sorry Drew.”

“Lame, just tell them you're sick or something, you'll have way more fun at the mall with me.” He gives her a big grin.

Andrew looks down at his shorter friend, she’s around 5’7’’ but has large assets that he always appreciated on her. She’s beautiful, just not girlfriend material. The two had been friends since kindergarten and those feelings never waivered.

Vanessa shakes her head, “I can’t Drew, have fun and get a soft pretzel for me.” She gives his chest a light punch and smiles.

“Ugh fine… you sure you can't call off?’

She shakes her head, “My boss will literally kill me, or just turn me into a frog. He’s a level two remember? I really don’t want to test him.”

“Stupid magic, it’s always ruining our fun.”

“Go have fun bud, be nice to everyone and buy me something nice,” Vanessa smiles and closes the door on him as Andrew walks away defeated.


Andrew walks to his car like a sad puppy and climbs in, “Fine. I’ll just go alone.” He makes his way to the mall trying to make the best of his day off.

The mall is packed with people of all ages due to it being Saturday and a few of the stores had changed since the last time he was there. New shoe store, new bookstore, some outdoor sports outlets, then some stores meant for workshops for magic and selling of magical items. Gross.

Andrew gets a bite to eat while deciding what stores he wants to check out. Staying to his promise he grabs a soft pretzel and wanders around checking out everything and thinking about what he needs and wants. I could use new shoes… maybe a present for my sister since her birthday is coming up. She’s been into magic lately, I don’t understand why, but maybe she’ll appreciate something.

He starts walking through the shoe store and happens to see a cute girl trying on a few pairs of shoes, “Well looks like I get a show… Maybe it's a good thing Vanessa isn't here, she'd definitely think I'm weird.” He spies on the girl trying not to get spotted, but also trying not to make it obvious.


The girl goes from her red converse shoes to a pair of red high heels, around a size seven. Her toes were slender and painted a midnight black, beautiful. She stands up to look in a mirror, her legs look more slender from the 5 inch heel, he wouldn’t mind being her date just for those slender feet. He walks around into the same aisle looking at the guy shoes and she sits back down looking at her heels unsure.

“I know a guy’s opinion isn’t much with shoes, but I think they look great.” He smirks and gives a small wink.

The girl gives a shy smile melting in his hands, “You think so? I have my prom in a few weeks, so I need something nice.”

“Oh you definitely accomplished that without a doubt.” In his head he really hopes this girl he's flirting with isn't underage.

She smiles, “Thank you, do you think these red ones would go with a black dress?”

“That all depends. Are you wearing any other red items? Otherwise it'll stick out more.”

She shakes her head and he looks around on the female shelves, “Try these black ones instead, maybe you’ll like them more.” He gets them down.

She struggles with the small ankle strap, Andrew bends down and unstraps it and helps the shoes off, “There you go.” He takes a moment to drool over them, they are even better up close.

He slips on the black shoe and stands back up, “How are those?”

The girls stands and is almost as tall as Vanessa, she must be a short girl, but cute, “They are super nice. Thank you, what’s your name?”

He smirks and gives a small wink, “Doesn’t matter. Enjoy your prom.” She’s clearly too young and too short, he prefers a girl with larger feet and not someone underage. He walks out of the store content with himself.


As Andrew walks through the mall he sees a candle store, plenty of girls to check out in there and maybe he can buy something for his mom or Vanessa. She likes candles right? Probably, all girls do.

Walking in he goes to the lotions section and sees a busty tall girl smelling them. Jackpot. Almost 6 foot, huge tits probably a D or DD, and a crop top to show off her toned stomach. A bit too tall for him, but tall girls usually mean large feet. He glances to see her in black sandals with large slender feet, today is a good day.

He walks up to her, “Hey there whatcha smelling?”

“Why do you care?” She’s clearly unamused, she looks him up and down not impressed.

“I’m looking for a nice scent for my friend, it’s her birthday soon. I have no idea what to get her,” He smiles trying to seem less like a creep.

She looks up at him a little, “Lover’s Strawberry, guessing that’s not what you’ll want. I suggest the scent, Blue Lagoon. Doesn’t suggest anything lover-like.”

He smells it, “Not bad. Thanks, I’ll probably get it another day,” He aborts and leaves the store. That didn’t go as expected but at least he got a good view of her cleavage and a nice image of her feet. Wouldn’t mind playing with those or her playing with me with those monsters.


Andrew wanders the mall starting to get bored when he sees an exotics shop with a bunch of hippie, gypsy, and magical items. But what interested him more was the girl working the shop. Her hair is dyed white and she has striking blue eyes, similar to a white cat with blue eyes. She is walking around barefoot and her outfit is definitely exotic looking with beads, bright colors, and the typical gypsy shirt and skirt covering her. Breathtaking. Andrew can’t look away from the scene and immediately starts to move towards the store. He has to meet her.


 

End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed chapter one! Let us know your thoughts and new chapters should be around soon! 

Chapter 2: Bewitched by GentleGiantessAndTiny

Andrew sees the girl with white hair and blue eyes and knows he wants to… no needs to meet her. She’s mesmerizing. He struts into the shop glancing at the tapestries, crystals, essential oils, and everything in-between. But that wasn’t his focus, she is.

“Hey, nice day out right?” He gives a charming smile hoping to sway her. The two were alone in the shop and quiet music was playing in the background to soothe those in the shop.

“Um… sure. Do you need help finding something?” She turns to him with hands on hips. A small ankle bracelet was wrapped around her left ankle that jingled with every step, sexy.

“I’m just looking, maybe I’ll find a present for my friend,” He smirks and looks at all the different rocks on the shelves.

“Well let me know… you seem out of your element in here.” She goes behind the register to organize items on the display self below. She bends down giving a small view of her cleavage, not much there but her shirt sure made it seem like a lot.

“Out of my element? What do you mean?” Was she already judging him? At least she wasn’t threatening at her 5’5’’ stature.

She nods smirking.

“I'm totally in my element here.” He says trying to seem like he knows what the stuff in the store is.

She walks out from behind the counter and directly up to him. She looks up at him and pulls a stone out from behind her back, “Okay. If that’s correct, then what is this stone?” In front of him was a purple polished stone, obviously he should know it but he was clueless.

He hesitates.

“Need a hint?”

“No uh I got this it's uh amethyst right? Remind me of Valentines Day and love.”

She smirks impressed but rolls her eyes, “Correct, but wrong, rose quartz is the stone of love. Now what’s this stone?” The other arm behind her back pulls out a green polished stone.

He thinks for a second, “Um Emerald? Like money,” he gives a small wink thinking the game is her flirting.

“Correct. Now, what’s this stone?” Her left hand waves over the right hand holding both stones and the two magically combine creating a black stone. However, this stone looked like a galaxy in the center. It was pretty except she used magic which caused Andrew to scoff at the act.

“No idea. But it’s not fair since you used magic,” He rolls his eyes.

She smirks looking up at him, “So, using magic isn’t fair? So… you’re saying you coming in here and flirting with me is fair to me?” Her smile immediately goes to a frown.

Andrew backs off not liking where everything is going, “Woah. Relax hippie. You should appreciate that I am flirting with you. Plus, I thought you were flirting back with me.” He continues to back away a bit, “Now I'd still totally be interested in going out sometime, but no magic please, not really a fan if I’m being honest.”

She laughs and holds the stone out to him, “I will never go out with you, you are an egotistical child. You can’t appreciate good magic or good women. All you care about is sex, money, and yourself. Now, either buy something or leave.” She stops in her tracks and smiles at the stone, “However, you can have this on the house. Catch.”

“Alright, Alright. Fine I’m leaving,” He catches the stone and smiles a bit, “Thanks, I do love free stuff.”

“I’m sure you do…” She stands there waiting for something making Andrew feel uncomfortable.

“Well I guess I'll be leaving then…” He starts to walk out thinking this chick is nuts.

She takes a step forward flipping a white strand of hair behind her shoulder, “Oh one more thing. Shrink.”


Suddenly everything starts to grow around Andrew, or maybe he’s getting smaller. Things seem to spin around him and he falls to his knees feeling dizzy from the motion. After the spinning halted he looks around seeing everything around him towering over his small figure, his clothes were the same and the stone was even still in his hand. What’s happening to him. Quickly he turns around to be faced with a giantess. The hippie girl was directly behind him and smiling down at him, “Looks like I have a new toy to play with.”

He backs away terrified, “Look lady, I'm no toy now just turn me back and we'll pretend we never met deal?” He tries to act tough.

“I don’t take orders from toys, especially asshole toys who try and flirt with me.” She walks closer with her bare feet and steps directly next to him hoping to make him run, she loves a good chase.

Her stomping causes the ground to shake and puts Andrew into prey mode. He gets up and starts sprinting away, however, he realizes he’s running back into the store he was trying to escape from.

“Maybe if I can lose her I can hide somewhere until she's not mad at me, because she's clearly pissed.” He says trying to keep his distance.

She laughs some and easily keeps up with him, “Come here little toy.”

The giantess witch stomps after him and easily manages to stomp directly next to him with her dirty feet. The thunderous sound sends him to his knees to cover his ears, she reaches down and grabs him by the back of his shirt. Quickly she brings his small figure up to her face and smirks, “Aw, did I hurt your little sensitive ears? Your ego hurt my head.” She makes no effort to talk quieter with him directly in front of her.

His body sways a little and he cowers at her aggressive tone, “Please just let me go miss…”

She shakes her head and blows on his figure to make him sway more, “I don’t think so little one. I haven’t had a toy in awhile and I’ve been craving one.”

“My name is Drew! Now put me down or you’ll hear from my parents!” He tries punching her but only accomplishes punching the air.

Her booming laugh makes him cower again, “Oh that’s funny. You are a hoot. I usually don’t get to have this much fun with assholes, but you’re going to make this a blast.”

“Please let me go I'll never come back here again, you'll never have to deal with me again after today.” He pleads with her.

“Oh, but little one. I want to deal with you. I want to make you realize how big your ego is and destroy it right in front of you.” She drops him into her awiting fist and squeezes him only allowing his head to peak out from her hand.

“Please stop… you'll kill me!” He manages to choke out.

She walks over to her register and empty’s her change jar, “I don’t kill my victims, only toy with them.” She gives a wink and drops his small body into the empty mason jar on the counter.

Andrew stares up at her looming figure, she was gorgeous but terrifying. Like a powerful goddess. She looks down at him through the opening, so tiny, pretty cute but that will only help make her horny. Just the idea of trapping his tiny figure makes her wet, oh the fun things she can do with him.

He pounds on the sides of the jar, “Please I'm sorry really I am! I've learned my lesson I swear!”

“You’ve learned nothing! All I did was shrink you, now shut up.” She flicks the jar with finger making Andrew jump back terrified, “By the way, my name is Rose, but you can call me your giantess or mistress.” Rose grabs the top and pokes holes in it, she puts the top on and leaves the jar next to the register hiding him from the customers sight.

“How long are you keeping me here?” He says scared for his life.


“As long as I want little one, we will play after my shift is over.” Rose leaves the register smirking and goes to help an awiting customer. Andrew can see her from his jar and tries yelling to her but the cover mutes his voice.

During the day she would walk over and toy with him by shaking the jar or covering the holes in the top making him dizzy from no oxygen. He sits in the jar feeling defeated, “If she’s treating me like this while I’m in a jar, I’m scared to see what she’ll do when I’m out.”

The light in the mall starts to turn a soft orange showing it was nearly sunset. Andrew  sighs worried what the bitchy witch will do to him once she’s done working. As if on cue, Rose walks over and counts the money in the register and locks everything in a lock box in the back. She organizes some of the stock occasionally looking over at her toy wondering what she’ll do first. Finishing her day she walks over and cover the holes on the top again making the toy figure drop to his knees in exhaustion, slowly she takes the top off and turns it upside down. She catches him in her awaiting palm and smirks, “Ready to play little one?”

He shakes his head, “N-no please don't!”

“Keep begging little one, it only makes me want to play with you more,” She laughs a little. She pins him to her palm with a single finger, “Want to know how small you are?”

“I don't know if that really matters right now, crazy.”

She looks at him disappointed, “Now now, be nice. I thought you would care, I mean you did lose 6 feet in height.”

Andrew looks away and thinks to himself, “I’m 3 inches… fuck I really am the size of a toy.”

Rose takes his silence and runs with it, “Must be shocking. You are now the perfect size to teach you a lesson. You can fit in my cleavage, my shoes, my panties, anywhere I want. I could even eat you.” She chomps her teeth at him making Andrew cower and jump at the action.


He attempts to beg her more, but it only serves to excite her further. She moans and smirks, “Keep going little one. I think I know where I want you first.”

Andrew goes wide eyed as she pins his body to her palm with her thumb and opens her skirt and underwear with the other. She drops his small figure down her underwear to her waiting vagina. She was wet just thinking about him all day in her underwear, she couldn’t wait to feel him squirm.

Andrew tumbles down to it and feels that she’s soaking wet, “Fuck… I wanted to get in a girl pants, but not like this.” Rose smiles accomplished and walks out of the store excited for the rest of the night and tomorrow’s activities.


 

End Notes:

Hope you liked meeting Rose, let us see what she decides to do now...

Chapter 3: New Toy by GentleGiantessAndTiny

Rose walks to her yellow bug car smirking loving the feeling of her new toy in her underwear. Occasionally she would push him up into her making a portion of his body enter her. The feeling was exhilarating.

Andrew continues to struggle against her advances trying to escape. However, much to his dismay he doesn’t realize each struggle only turns her on further.

He struggles having to get himself out everytime, but every time he'd get out he'd get pushed right back in, “Oh god make this stop!”

Her juices pushes him in further and makes everything more difficult for his little form, Rose sits in her car enjoying the sensation, “Gosh, I hope this doesn’t end.”

Eventually Andrew stops struggling getting exhausted from fighting her, “Please let this be some twisted dream…” He manages to struggle out of her, but doesn't have the energy to move afterwards.


Rose notices his struggling end and reaches in grabbing his leg and hanging his body in front of her face, “Hello again little one. Enjoy?”

All he does is groan, but then glares at her.

She smirks, “Looks like your having a horrible time. Good. I still need to drive home, so stay here for now.” She roughly drops him in the cupholder.

“I… hate… you…” He lays there catching his breath.

“Harsh words for a little guy who just got in a girls pants,”

She giggles to herself and turns on the car, she starts driving home turning her music up causing the speakers to shake.

Andrew holds his ears the music causing pain to his sensitive ears. Rose laughs at his pain, “Oh it’s not that bad.” She slams her breaks while turning slamming him into the side of the cupholder.

He holds himself afterwards feeling immense pain, “You did that on purpose!”

Rose glances down at him, “So? If you want to avoid being in pain then climb into my lap tiny.”

“I am not gonna climb into your lap like some sort of pet!”

“Suit yourself then,” She slams around a corner again knocking him against the other side of the cupholder.

“Ow! Ow! Ow!” He slams in shoulder first and sits against the wall in pain.

Soon she pulls into her driveway and smiles, “Alright, now that you’re warmed up, let’s have some real fun.” She snatches him out of the holder and heads inside. She shoves his miniature body into her skirt pocket with her keys and lip balm. He lands on the keys and cringes, “She’s so rough…”

Rose walks into her small one bed, one bath house and lights her candles out of habit and turns on her salt lamp giving the room a warm glow. Normally this would be comforting, however, it only made Andrew anxious.

Andrew tries to plead again, “Please I’ll do anything if you let me go!”

Rose pulls him out ignoring his plead, “Hmmm… let’s see. I’m going to start dinner. Stay here while I make it.” She drops his figure in her bra cup and snaps. The snap of her fingers forces his body to stick to her boob so no matter how much he struggles he can’t escape.

Andrew begins to discover this as he struggles against her, “What the hell? I can't move!”

He shifts his arms a little but he can’t move them off of her soft skin, “I don’t understand what she wants with me…” He says outloud and Rose rolls her eyes.

“Maybe if you do what I want then I’ll be nicer. Or I won’t. That’s the fun of it all.”

“Do what you want? You must be joking right?”

She massages his body against her nipple and moans loving the sensation, “It’s up to you little one.” She cooks some pasta and smirks happy with her choice of placement.

Andrew continues to squirm too stubborn to submit to her, but his struggling is useless; no matter how much he struggles he can't free himself. During his struggles though he's unintentionally rubbing against Rose's nipple making the situation that much more pleasurable for her.


Rose moans not expecting him to feel so good against her. Her nipple becomes erect and pokes into his chest and she shifts her bra a little feeling more sensitive to his touch. Andrew notices her moaning and thinks to himself, “I don’t want to submit… but maybe if I please her she’ll let me out. Then I can escape from this crazy witch.” He grabs her nipple and starts massaging it and rubbing his body against her boob. She is only a small B cup, but her boobs were massive compared to his small form making the process a workout. Rose moans above him feeling him rubbing her nipple and practically humping her chest, her breathing picks up and she sits down enjoying her toy playing with her.

“You’re doing… amazing. Mmmm... “ She loses track of her pasta and realizes he’s distracting her in the most wonderful way.

He keeps going trying to keep his pace while humping her tit. Rose reaches down removing him from her nipple; she shifts him to her cleavage trapping him there. One hand on each mound he can’t move and his crotch is rubbing against her cleavage as she walks around the kitchen, not exactly the escape he was planning.

“You’re a little firecracker, but I need to finish dinner.” She sends a wink down to him as she mixes her pasta and sauce.

“Damn it, I thought for sure this would turn out better.” He thinks to himself.

Rose notices him unintentionally getting hard against her boobs, “Looks like someone is enjoying his spot.” She bounces her chest rubbing him further and pushing him deeper into her cleavage.

“I am not enjoying this, I just want you to let me go this is totally inhumane!” His face goes bright red knowing his junk is going against his wishes.


She laughs and plates some of her pasta, she puts some grated cheese on and looks down at him with a evil smile. She grabs the back of his shirt, “Oops.” She drops Andrew directly into the middle of her plate. His legs sink into the pile of pasta and sauce; his clothes become soaked in sauce, a disgusting feeling.

“Oh this is so gross!” He tries getting out but at his size it's similar to quicksand.

Rose laughs and grates more cheese over his head, “I think it’s delicious.”

She grabs her fork and slams it into a piece directly in front of his face, she slowly brings the piece to her face and slowly eats it making sure he’s watching. Andrew gulps seeing the fork and her teeth, “P-please don’t eat me.”

“No promises toy,” Rose continues to aggressively poke her fork into the pasta surrounding him and even pokes him once or twice in the stomach, “Oops you’re not pasta.”

Andrew cowers in the middle of the pile terrified for his life. Slowly the pasta around him disappears giving him space to move but he can’t out of fear. He sits down staring up at her intimidating form praying she doesn’t eat him.

“Please don't eat me Rose, please!” He begs her terrified.

She puts the fork prong up his shirt and hands his small figure in front of her mouth, “Mmmmm, one last piece.” She opens her mouth wide showing off her molars and moves him towards her mouth slowly. He tries to escape but his shirt only tights as he twists in circles.

Andrew’s legs enter her mouth and she closes her lips around his chest, Rose uses her tongue to mess with his pants and remove them. She spits them out and puts his body back in her mouth up to his waist. She starts to use her sensual tongue to jerk him off.

He starts to squirm against her lips, attempting to resist her, but she quickly gets him to moan. She smirks knowing how much control she has over him.

She smiles and says in a muffled manner, “Enjoying this?”

He shakes his head, but when he tries to speak all that comes out is another moan. He keeps trying to squirm hoping he can somehow get away.

Rose brings her tiny toy to the brink feeling his squirm starting to subside a little, then she stops and spits him out.

“You don’t deserve to get off pipsqueak.” She drops him on the table top harshly and walks away to do the dishes.

He breathes heavily feeling absolutely worn out and feeling completely embarrassed, “You're evil! You can't treat me like this!”

“I can do what I want. You’re lucky I haven’t squashed you yet toy.” She turns and gives an evil eye.

Andrew shuts up feeling terrified of this woman.

Rose notices his demeanor change and smirks, she turns back around giving him a nice view of her large butt,. Andrew backs away some afraid of her, but his junk refuses to realize this. He remains hard looking at her, especially after glancing over the edge of the table and seeing her feet again. They are double the size of him and sexy as hell. Fuck what am I thinking, he puts his head in his hands trying to snap out of it.


Rose finishes the dishes and looks back at her little toy, “Now that that’s done. Lets see what else we can do.” She struts towards him making him backup and fall to his butt.

“H-How about letting me go? That sounds like a good idea” He laughs nervously.

“I think… not,” She grabs his leg and walks to the living room making sure his face drags across the table and he hangs completely upside down making the blood rush to his head.

He holds his head after a bit getting dizzy from the blood rushing to his head and almost looks as though he's gonna pass out.

She flips him in the air and catches him in her palm, “I don’t need you passing out.” She smirks.

He holds his head again, “I'll say it again, you are evil! Why couldn't just let me leave your store?”

“What’s your name? Nevermind, whatever. Your ego is huge and I would be doing the world an injustice if I let an asshole like you enter it again without some type of punishment.” She pins his figure to her palm with a single finger again to show her power of him, “So… how could I let you leave without some type of intervention?”

“Intervention? Why does it matter to you what I do? It's not like you'd have dealt with me again after you rejected me!”

“It matters to me because you’re an asshole and I’m bored.” She winks and drops the figure on the couch by her feet.

Andrew stands up getting ready to argue then realizes in front of him is the largest pair of feet he’s ever seen. They are dirty and gross, then even have a small odor emitting from them, but everything aside, he was turned on just by looking at them.

“Wh-Why did you put me in front of your feet?” He asked a bit scared, but more nervous she'll see how turned on they make him.

She looks down at him and wiggles her toes that are looming over his head, “I want you to rub them. Now. Don’t make me ask twice little man.”

Andrew stares up at the giant feet, should I test her threat? Probably not. He reaches forward and begins touching the feet, the feeling was odd like leather but soft and supple. The dirt on her feet coated his hands but he was too scared to complain to the giantess above him.

He keeps rubbing and periodically wipes his hands off as they continuously get coated in dirt, “Would it kill her wash her feet?” He says under his breath hoping she doesn't hear him.

Rose notices the mumbling, “Something wrong toy?” She bends forward looking down at him with a serious expression on her face.

“I um n-no not at all I'm just um think about how nice your feet look for someone who walks around barefoot.” He laughs nervously.

“Uh huh…. Sure. I guess they are pretty dirty, I should probably clean them.” She stands up quickly and smirks down at him clearly having something in mind.

“Clean them? How am I supposed to do that?”

She grabs him in a tight fist and heads to the bathroom, “Oh don’t worry, I’ll do most of the work.” She giggles and gently tosses him onto the bathroom counter. She looks in her cupboards for something and grabs some towels laying them out by the tub.

Andrew squirms some in her tight grip feeling scared about what she's planning. He tumbles to the counter holding his arm in pain but doesn’t dare say anything to her.

She turns on the tubs facet and puts soap near her foot. Quickly she turns and smiles, “Now you can either strip or you can keep your clothes on and get them soaked. Your choice.”

“Wait what do you mean? Why are they gonna get soaked?”

“Decide in 5...4...3…” She checks the water to make sure it's warm enough and gets her hand wet.

“Okay! okay!” He starts to strip off the rest of his clothes since his pants are already gone.

She smiles content, “Great, time for you to help.” She grabs his small figure off the counter with her wet hand and brings him in front of her foot. Her foot is resting on the side of the tub with her skirt out of the way. With her other hand she grabs the soap, “I would close your eyes and mouth for this part.”

She rubs the soap all over his body after drenching his body in water from the facet. She rubs every portion of him with the soap roughly and with no intent on being easy on him.

“Now for the fun part,” She rubs his body on her foot as though he was the soap.

Andrew squirms around, “What the hell are you doing? I'm not some kind of loofah!”

She hums to herself as she uses his body to clean the dirt off, occasionally rinsing him under the facet then bringing his face directly against her foot and rubbing him around. She shoves his head between her toes making sure to get every part of her foot.

Unbeknownst to Andrew, Rose knocks the rest of his clothes into the bath so she can send them down the drain when she finishes.

She roughly re-soaps his body and uses her fingers to rub in the soup further rubbing his chest and junk in the process. Andrew tries to resist the sensation not wanting to give her any sense of accomplishment with him. Rose shoves his body back to her foot finishing up with her heels and back to her toes. She shoves him between her toes and squeezes her toes around his waist.  

“Ow! Hey I told you I'm not a loofah stop trying to ring me out like one!” He squirms around obviously not very comfortable.

She laughs, “You’re funny for a little guy, don’t worry we are almost finished.” She puts her foot under the facet to rinse both her foot and the loofah off. She laughs loving seeing his little body struggle against the strong water above him.

He attempts to hold his breath not wanting to drown in what feels like a waterfall to him.


She pulls her foot away from the water and lets the water drain below him. He notices his clothes going down the drain. He watches them swirl around and disappear, “Did you… drop my clothes in there?” He looks up at her pissed but tries to stay calm.

She nods and sets her foot down on the towel. Rose dries her foot and him in the process not being gentle. Andrew gets knocked from her toes in the process and trapped in the towel briefly.

She removes her foot to notice he is gone and giggles, “Guess I was a bit rough on the guy.”

He squirms in the towel trying to get out, “This is not funny get this off me!”

She laughs and watches the lump under the towel squirm, “Let me know when you get out little guy, then we will get to bed.”

Rose leaves the room to put on pajamas and brush out her hair waiting for her toy to escape the evil towel.

After about five minutes Andrew manages to get out, “Ugh finally! I thought I'd never get out of there!” He looks around, “Hey where'd crazy go?”

Rose hears him talking to himself and smiles, “Looks like he survived the towel.” She walks to the bathroom, “Ready for bed tiny?”

“Bed? You gonna put me in a guest room or something?”

She laughs and looks down at his diminutive stature, his hands are across his chest and he’s clearly not amused by her, “I don’t have a guest room idiot. You’re sleeping with me. Now come here.” She quickly grabs him and heads to her room. Her room looks similar to her shop with crystals and tapestries everywhere and a nice colorfilled queen bed.

He squirms in her hand some, “Nice room pretty clean for a hippie.” He says trying to insult her.

She ignores his comments and lays in bed. She bring him up to her face and looks to be thinking on what to do with him.

Andrew hears a jingling and she’s removes her ankle bracelet. She sets it aside, “I’ve had this bracelet forever, I think I need a new one.”

“Okay then buy a new one then.” He says confused.

“I think I see something better,” She smirks and holds him with just her thumb and first finger. She whispers something that Andrew can only assume is a spell.

“Wait what do you mean? What are you doing? Andrew says kinda scared.

Rose smiles, “Don’t worry it won’t hurt. I think.” Andrew feels odd and his vision begins to blur. He soon passes out and wakes up moments later looking up at her Rose’s face while feeling like his laying in her palm, but he can’t move.

Rose smiles, “I can hear your thoughts so you can talk to me okay? You look great as a ankle bracelet.” She giggles

“An ankle bracelet?!” He thinks in shock.

“Yeah, you are a nice black rope with some opal stones attached, I think I prefer you as a bracelet over a person,” Andrew feels odd as he’s hanged in front of her face and then shifted to her ankle. He feels himself wrap around her small ankle in a snug fit. Andrew squirms as much as he can but can’t move anything, he’s just a consciousness.

Rose looks at her new bracelet and smiles, “Nice fit. Might even keep you because of this.”

“No please don't! I don't want to be jewelry!” Andrew cries out scared for his life.

Ruby laughs, “Oh relax. That’s not the point of you being here, don’t worry. Now go to bed.”

She shifts under the covers making Andrews vision go black and all he can feel is her body warmth and smell a hint of strawberries, the soap used on her feet. Eventually he falls asleep not knowing how this could get any worse. Will she ever give him up? Will he be stuck as a bracelet forever? Andrew can only hope she’ll have mercy on him and let him go safely.


 

End Notes:

What was your favorite thing Rose did to Andrew? Let us know in the comments below

Chapter 4: Lost and Found by GentleGiantessAndTiny

Rose wakes up early in the morning and stretches from her great sleep. She steps out of bed and goes to the bathroom to freshen up remembering her new ankle bracelet. She smiles down admiring it then sets it aside as she gets dressed and ready for work that day.

Andrew feels himself swinging around as she walks then getting tossed back onto the bed as she leaves to get dressed. The sensation left him dizzy and disorientated. When will this horror end, he thinks to himself.

Rose hears him complaining and smiles knowing she’s doing a good job at teaching him a lesson and she’s having fun with it. She enters the room and whispers an incantation making Andrew turn back to normal. He looks up at her scared and feeling like he’s in an out of body experience.

“C-can I go home now?” Andrew looks up at her hoping she’ll just leave him be.

She shakes her head, “Not yet toy, we still have to go to work and hang out” She winks and starts to put on her shoes and notices him watching intently.

“Tell me a something and maybe I’ll go easy on you, what’s your favorite part of a woman’s body?” She stares down at him hoping for some juicy secret.

He blushes, “well um b-boobs of course what else would it be?” He laughs a bit nervous.

She smirks, “I think it’s something else.” She lifts her other foot and wiggles her toes keeping her eyes on him and his reaction.

A huge blush comes over his face, “Well I don't know what else that could be.”

She sighs and puts her other shoe on for going outside and driving, “Well… too bad you’re lying to me. Guess you’ll hate the ride back, again.”

She stands up towering over him and begins to reach for him.

“B-But I'm not lying I swear!” He starts to run from her.

She chases him with her fingers close behind and giggles. She grabs his leg and hangs him over her bra cup, “Go pleasure me or something little liar.”

“I will not pleasure you!” He says trying to be defiant.

She drops him in and his face sticks right where her nipple is, he opens his mouth to yell at her and the nipple shoves into his mouth pacifying him. Rose tightens her bra giving him zero wiggle room and walks out to her car. She feels him being forced to be attached to her nipple and she squirms in excitement content with her decision to put him there. Clearly he likes feet, but being in her shoe would be too good for him.

He squirms trying to get his mouth off but can barely move at all.


Rose drives to work and sets up shop feeling her tiny toy struggling in her bra cup still. She finally removes him and places him on the counter for a brief moment, “Have a good ride?”

He takes some deep breaths from being gagged by her nipple, “Hell no!” He watches as she starts to take her shoes off now that she's at work and Rose catches him doing so.

Rose tosses her shoes aside and wiggles her toes, “This feels so much better, I hate shoes but I do prefer driving with them.”

“Well it's probably more comfortable.”

She nods and stretches her legs some and calves, “Much more comfortable, what do you think of my feet?”

He blushes a lot, “Well um they're just feet no big deal.” He laughs extremely nervous.

“Uh huh sure… so you wouldn’t mind putting my ankle bracelet and toe ring on me?”

“Well I don't see a problem with that like it's not a big deal.” He blushes and attempts to hide it.

She giggles and sets him down on the ground between her feet, she hands him the bracelet and ring, “Bracelet goes on the left, and ring goes on the toe next to my big toe on the right. Got it?”

Andrew stares up at her giantess body and blushes, she definitely knows something.

He nods, “G-Got it.” He drags the bracelet over to her ankle and even with a bit of trouble he manages to get it on her, “There how's that?”

“Looks great toy, now put the ring on,” she wiggles her toes on her right indicating they are waiting for him.

He walks over dragging the ring with him. When he gets there though he stares at her toes a bit with a blush on his face. Having been forced to clean them the night before, they are currently clean and smell pretty good despite a small shoe odor emitting from them. Andrew drags the ring inline and tries to push it on, but Rose starts to wiggle her toes and smiles, “Having trouble? Maybe they will stop moving for a kiss.”

“A kiss?” He gulps a bit and thinks, “There's no way she knows…”

“Yeah a kiss,” She keeps wiggling her toes so he can’t put the ring on.

“C-Can't you just stop moving them on your own? Please?” He tries asking nicely.

She shakes her head, “Nope, not today. I appreciate your tone, but you need to do what I ask. Now kiss them and put the ring on tiny.”

He sighs seeing no other choice and walks up to her toe and gives a quick kiss, “There.” Her toes stop wiggling giving him a chance to slide the ring on. Rose smiles seeing he’s turned on and knows she was correct in her assumption, he’ll enjoy staying this size.

“Okay I put your jewelry on, happy?” Andrew blushes not happy with her demands.

She nods and gives a small wink. She walks away to change a few displays around leaving Andrew on the ground alone.

He begins to walk around the large store checking out the different displays that he can see, “I really hope this torment is almost over.”

Rose smiles seeing he’s checking out the store and not trying to escape, he’s clearly learned a lot, but he’s still an ass who is never going to learn.

“Hey toy, walk over here.” She stands up making sure to tower over him on purpose.

He makes his way over to her, “What do you want now?” He looks up at her towering figure and suddenly feels intimidated by her.

“I’m giving you two choices little toy.” She smirks, “one, you can be my ankle bracelet for the rest of the day and stay with me for as long as I want. Like… as long as I want and I’ll eventually turn you back.”

She laughs, “Two, you can leave now but I want you to know, you can never grow back without me. Shrinking spells can only be reversed by the person who completed it.”

“So you're saying I can either live my life at 3 inches or become your permanent accessory? Those sound like horrible choices!”

She giggles a bit, “Horrible choices for a horrible person. I mean you can stay with me and you have a chance to grow back in the future when I think you’ve become a better person.”

“But I don't want to be your jewelry!”

She stomps her foot next to him aggressively, “Then leave pipsqueak. Enjoy your life.” She walks away to continue organizing.

The stomping makes Andrew jump in fear and fall to his knees, “F-Fine I will!” He gets up and runs out the store both terrified but trying to escape her. Rose sighs wishing he'd let her keep him, but then thinks, oh well his loss.

Rose whispers one last incantation and smiles, “At least he’ll survive for a bit out there.”


Andrew runs from the store to be greeted by a mall already filled with completely unaware people. How was he going to survive this mess? People continue to walk past him towering over him and stepping extremely close to him. Feet, strollers, walkers, everything you can think of is whizzing by him at incredible speeds.

“I'm gonna die if I'm not careful…” He looks back at Rose's store starting to think he made the wrong choice.

He runs out under a bench hoping to avoid everyone, but sadly a foot comes out of nowhere and sends him flying into a fake plant nearby. Andrew groans from the hit.

“Ow that really hurt…” He holds his side a bit, “How my ribs aren't destroyed I have no clue…”

He peaks out of the plant trying to figure out what in the world he’s trying to do, he can’t find a witch since only Rose can fix him. He can’t go up to someone random or else they’ll probably make him a slave. He can’t even call on a pay phone since he’s so tiny and has no money on him.

“I need a plan or else I won't last long… maybe I'll watch to see if I spot anyone I know….”

Andrew watches from the plant starting to get tired, but barely stays awake. He thinks he sees an old friend and climbs out of the pot as fast as possible. He rushes after the “friend” and screams up at him, “Dude! Joe! Wait up!”


The guy stops for a moment to text giving Andrew a chance to catch up. Andrew latches onto his shoelace just as he starts walking again. Dragging him along behind him with no thought that he’s dragging a 3 inch person behind his shoe. His face scratches into the short carpet into a hardwood and back to carpet leaving burns all over his body and face. Andrew tries screaming again but after making a quick turn the shoelace slingshots his body the opposite way of his turn and directly into a wall.

The impact causes Andrew to pass out against the wall in immense pain. How will he ever survive without Rose?


Store Closing in 30 Minutes -----

“Ugh… my body hurts…” Andrew slowly opens his eyes and glances around him seeing less people and the lighting surrounding him changed. The sun was setting slowly and the store would be closing soon he assumed, he needs to get out of the mall before closing. Back to square one. Maybe he could get back to Rose in time, or maybe she’ll kill him if he shows back up.

Tenderly Andrew stands up using the wall as a support, his body ached, the rug burns left his movements painful, and his stomach couldn’t help but growl. He needed help fast.

Completely unaware of where he ended up he starts walking along the wall hoping to find an exit or a person to help. After minutes of walking and the feeling he’s walked miles he looks up to see a sign, “Lost and Found”.

“Maybe someone in there can help me, call my sister or mom or dad… anyone.” He walks down the hall towards the lost and found only to find its multiple boxes with no one in sight. Shit.

He paces back and forth trying to think of what he can do to get out of this situation.

One box is labeled technology, maybe there's a working phone in the box? He sees a scarf hanging down in a nearby box and begins climbing. He climbs and swings into the technology box landing harshly amongst hundreds of phones and even laptop's.

“Something in here has to work. Who do I call? Do I even know anyone's numbers?”

He keeps looking and manages to find a working phone only to find that it's password protected, “Damn it!”

He tries to dive deeper looking for another working phone, “There's gotta be something there has be!”

Andrew searches and finds an iphone without a password and 10% left of battery. Got to hurry.

He manages to remember Vanessa's number and calls her help.

Ring.

Ring.

“Hello, who is this?” Vanessa says confused.

“Vanessa its me Andrew I'm at the mall you gotta help me! I'm in the lost and found I don't have time to explain just please get here fast!”

“Andrew calm down. The mall is closing soon, can't you come outside for me to pick you up?”

“It'll take me forever to get there just please hurry!” He starts crying something Vanessa never thought she'd hear from her friend.

“Okay I'm coming. Calm down, I'm coming.” Vanessa jumps in her car and speeds over.

The phone dies soon after the call ends and Andrew waits for Vanessa to come rescue him.


 

End Notes:

Time to hang out with Vanessa... enjoy!

Chapter 5: Help From A Giantess by GentleGiantessAndTiny
Author's Notes:

Here's another chapter! Let us know what you think!

 

Vanessa rushes in before closing to find the Lost and Found, “What the hell is he doing here?” She walks in looking around but sees no one, “Drew?”

“Down here!” He yells up at her.

Vanessa looks down and sees her tiny friend jumping up and down in the electronics bin, “What the fuck happened to you?”

Andrew looks up at her terrified and with happiness. She is much taller than Rose and her assets seemed to make her even more  goddess like. He stops jumping and steps back cowering a little at her presence.

“It's a long story…”

The intercom announces the mall is closing soon. Vanessa reaches for her friend hastily, “Explain in the car, we have to go.”

Her slender fingers wrap around his naked frame and she rushes out of the mall keeping him close to her stomach as she fast walks.

“Thank you Vanessa, thank you.” He grips her fingers still feeling scared.

“Yeah no problem, but you do know this is pretty freaky right? You're like 5 inches tall or something.” She slows her walk when she reaches her small blue Ford truck.

“I'm 3 inches actually.”

 

Vanessa gets into the truck and brings her palm up to her face with Andrew sitting in it.

She gives him a concerned look, “Are you okay?”

“No I'm not okay! I got shrunk and tortured by a fucking witch who almost turned me into her new piece of jewelry!”

She sighs seeing how upset he is and thinks maybe he deserved it, “Why in the world would she do that?”

Intrigued by his size she gently touches his side with the opposite hand.

“She said assholes like me need to learn a lesson and would you not poke me please?”

“S-sorry… a lesson? Did you say something to her?” She puts her hand away but starts to seriously think he deserved shrinking.

“I was only flirting with her, it's not like I was hurting anyone.”

She rolls her eyes, “You were flirting with a witch? And clearly a level 2 if she could shrink you. What were you thinking Drew?”

“That she was hot? I didn't think she was a total psycho!” Andrew stands up starting to get his confidence back.

“You're an idiot Drew. You only seem to think with your dick and look where that got you… shrunk temporarily.” She turns on the car and sets him in the cupholder slightly rough but still friendly.

He sighs, “Look I know I'm an idiot, but I seriously don't see how I'm in the wrong here!”

“Maybe that's the problem. You never realize when you are in the wrong.” She starts driving home frustrated with her friend and his stubbornness.

 

Later down the road Vanessa is forced to slam on the brakes due to someone in front of her, causing Andrew to slam into the side of the cupholder, “Sorry bud… I guess that's not the best place.”

He rubs his head a bit, but is otherwise unharmed, “Yeah well I don't think there's anywhere else to put me.”

She looks around and giggles, “My cleavage would be pretty safe,” she smiles clearly joking.

Andrew looks up at her blushing definitely noticing the large difference between Rose's boobs and Vanessa's. They are a towering shelf above him that could crush him if given the chance.

“Yeah well that's not gonna happen Nessa.” He says calling her a nickname he hasn't used since they were kids.

She smiles, “Well you need a better spot. Come here,” she reaches for him and gently places his tiny form in her soft lap.

“Vanessa it's super embarrassing as it is being toy sized, I don't need to be in your lap!” He blushes superbad.

She giggles at his dismay, “Relax we are almost home and my lap is way softer than that hard plastic.”

He sighs, “Fine, but you better not pet me like some kind of lap dog!”

Vanessa looks down at him, “Don't tempt me Drew, you're pretty cute down there.”

“I swear if you do I will not hesitate to bite you.”

She rolls her eyes and parks the car, “Come on, let's go inside.” She grabs him between her finger and thumb, then presses him close to her chest.

Vanessa walks in and sets him on the couch, “Make yourself at home, you always do.” She walks to the kitchen looking for food.

Andrew watches her walk away amazed how fantastic she looks at his size. He didn't correct her about it not being temporary, she's going to be pissed when she finds out.

He takes a sneak peak at her feet and smiles seeing hers are the perfect size, they always have been.

“Hey don't forget to bring me some food I can't raid your fridge like normal right now!”

She laughs, “Good! Now you won't eat me out of house and home dummy.”

 

She struts back over with some fruit and crackers. Placing the plate near him she sees him rushing for it. Quickly she blocks him with a single finger and notices how easy it is. Wow he really is weak at this size….

“Hey let me eat first, for once I don't think I'll be eating the majority of it.” He smiles and laughs a bit.

She giggles, “Fine. Go ahead tiny.” She winks and smiles.

Andrew blushes and digs in starving and Vanessa watches intrigued, “I can't believe you pissed her off that much to shrink you. What did she do to you?”

He gets a bit quiet.

“What? It can't be that bad… right?” She goes to touch his back gently.

He backs away a bit feeling scared.

“Drew? What happened to you?” She looks at him concerned and puts a finger under his chin.

“I was used as her personal plaything…”

She sighs and looks at him sad, “Oh Drew…” She manages to put a hand behind his back and stroke it a few times.

“I'm f-fine I'm okay really…” He says clearly trying to lie not wanting to worry her.

Vanessa continues to stroke his back trying to calm him, “You clearly weren't earlier when you were crying on the phone… Drew you don't need to act like a tough guy around me.”

He looks down knowing she's right, “But I'm supposed to be the brave one…”

“And I'm the caring one… especially right now. You can be the brave one again when you grow back to normal okay?” She sends a small smile his way.

He sighs, “Fine…”

 

Vanessa checks her watch and springs to her feet, “Shit! I have work in like 20 minutes.”

“Wait what about me?” He jumps back scared at her quick movements.

“I don't know. Wander around or something. I have to get ready and go.” She grabs him a bit rough and sets him on the ground with the food and some water. She runs to her room to change leaving Andrew alone.

 

Andrew starts to walk around a bit, “Man this'll be so boring!” He tries to find some way to entertain himself when suddenly he gets distracted seeing Vanessa's shoes.

“She would never know… right?”

He hears Vanessa rushing around and nowhere near him, he runs over to the shoes and looks inside them.

A giant size 10.5 is displayed in the heel of the shoe and he smiles not realizing her feet were that big.

“Man her feet are huge! How have I never noticed this before?”

He smells a hint of lotion and a ton of sweat emitting from the shoe, he tries leaning in some and tumbles onto the sole of the shoe.

“Well that didn't go as planned…” He attempts to try and climb out.

Vanessa rushes around and grabs her keys then runs to her shoes, “Got to go. Bye Drew! See you around seven!” Quickly she slips on her shoes, of course those shoes are the ones Andrew fell into.

Andrew sees the foot coming in fast and attempts to get Vanessa's attention, “Wait! Nessa stop! I'm in here!”

Her toes shove him to the toe region of the shoe and his body ends up under the ball of her foot and big toe. He shifts his head to be between her toes and tries screaming for help.

“Vanessa! Please look in your shoe! Look in your shoe!” Andrew cries out with no sign of her stopping.

She ties them tight clearly not hearing him and heads to the car in a rush. Each step puts immense pressure on his body but nothing breaks luckily. He feels her turn on the car and each break and movement of the peddle puts more and more pressure on him.

Vanessa runs into work making Andrew almost pass out from the motion but suddenly his body shifts under her foot and he starts to get hard from the situation. He was trapped under his best friends feet… but she's a giantess in his eyes. Is this wrong?

She paces around the store stroking him faster and sending him to orgasm faster than he's ever been sent there.

He tries to free himself, but Vanessa easily keeps him in place and continues, unknowingly, jerking him off.

Andrew moans unable to be heard by anyone and Vanessa's too busy to notice him under her toes. The cycle continues until orgasm, and shows no sign of stopping anytime soon.



Seven O’Clock -----

Vanessa’s work day comes to an end and her feet are killing her. People are so demanding and rude, at least she can head home to her friend and maybe get him to rub her feet. Yeah right…

Andrew breathes heavily between her toes exhausted from struggling and in a constant state of euphoria. He is covered in his own cum and sweat, including Vanessa’s sweat from running around her whole shift. She’s going to be pissed at me, Andrew kept thinking to himself.

He tries to move but he's so exhausted that it's almost impossible; not to mention the fact that a majority of his body is pinned under his best friends foot.

Vanessa gets in her car and heads home hoping Andrew was able to explore the house and calm down some. It’s probably super scary being that small but luckily he’ll turn back soon… right?

She starts to notice her foot aching and she stretches her toes and wiggles them due to small cramps, “Ugh, I really need new shoes.” Vanessa starts to notice some type of pebble in her shoe but it seems bigger and softer than a pebble. She’ll check it out when she gets back, luckily she’s close to home.

Andrew feels her wiggling her toes and stretching in pain, she must know something’s in her shoe. He’s screwed.

 

Vanessa walks inside setting her jacket down and purse. She goes over to the couch and plops down, “Let’s get these off.” She finds nothing in the first shoe, but that one wasn’t bothering her.

Slowly Vanessa pulls her other shoe off and tilts it upside down hoping something would fall out, but nothing falls. That’s odd. However, she feels some moving on her foot and looks at the bottom of her foot. There stuck to her foot is Andrew.

Andrew squirms trying to escape as fast as possible but he’s stuck to the bottom of her foot from the cum and sweat.

“P-please don’t hurt me Nessa!” He squirms and tries to push away completely red and embarrassed, “I-I promise I can explain!”

“What the fuck Andrew!” She peels him off her foot disgusted and drops him on the carpet next to her feet and shoes, “What is this? Were you fucking my foot!?”

Andrew lands hard on the carpet with a small amount of pain, “N-No I wasn't honest! It was actually the opposite.” He laughs nervously.

“Excuse me?” She looks down at him disgusted.

She was his friend, but this was downright horrible and demeaning to her. How could he?

“Look I was just admiring your shoes and I fell in.”

“Admiring my shoes? Why? Do you have some sort of… foot fetish?” She cringes and Andrew looks up at her terrified and slightly sad she’s that disgusted with him.

“Well I um uh…” He says too scared to admit it. He looks down ashamed of himself.

She stomps down on him harshly, “That is gross and demeaning Andrew! You literally sat in my shoe during my whole shift and just jacked off the whole time. I can’t believe you.”

“I promise you I wasn't jacking off, if anything you were jacking me off.” He blushes intensely.

 

“That’s disgusting. I’m your friend, I would never! I can’t believe your lying to me even now…” she reaches down and notices his sticky and gross feeling.

“You need a bath, but I don’t know if you deserve it…” She starts to walk to the bathroom grossed out by the situation.  

“I'm not lying I swear to you on our friendship!”

“Shut up Andrew.” She looks at the sink then at the tub, “You want to be with my feet… fine.”

“But Vanessa you have to believe me!” Andrew looks up at her scared hearing her comment.

She puts him in the bottom of the tub and turns on the water then blocks the drain, “Be there in a minute tiny…” She walks away pissed at him.

“Vanessa please don't be like this! I'm sorry I really am!” He yells hoping she'll hear him.

The water begins to rise around his waist worrying him slightly. Vanessa walks back into the bathroom in a bathing suit, some candles, and epsom salts to relax in.

“Enjoying the water?” She looks down at him with narrowed eyes and a pissy look on her face. But she was a gorgeous angry goddess standing above him.

Her top covered her chest but portions of her boobs are hanging out making him hard on the spot, while the shorts covered her front but left a portion of her butt hanging out making him want to drool. No! She’s my best friend, I shouldn’t be thinking this.

“Nessa please just let me out so we can talk about this!”

“Fat chance tiny, I’m going to have a nice soak in the bath and you’re going to be stuck between my toes since you are obsessed with them. You want them… then you get them.” She sprinkles the salts into the water and lights the candles around the sides and near the sink.

Slowly she climbs in giving a view of her womanhood covered by the bikini and her underboob poking out. She stares down at him and lifts her foot over his diminutive body sticking him between her toes. She sits down in the water leaving her feet in while watching the water rise around his figure making it hard for him to stay afloat. He squirms terrified but takes a deep breath before becoming submerged. Slowly Vanessa counts to ten then lifts her foot above the water, Andrew chokes for air and lays limp between her toes.

“Nessa… please… I didn't go in your shoe on purpose…”

“Shut up or else I’m putting you back under.” Vanessa lays back in the bath enjoying herself and trying to think of the best way to punish her little friend, she is pissed and wants him to know and feel it. Time for him to realize girls are more than just toys for him to play with. Now he’s the toy.  

 

 

 

End Notes:

When will Andrew learn? Probably never...

Chapter 6: Just A Toy by GentleGiantessAndTiny

Moments pass and Vanessa smiles as she soaks in the tub, she almost forgets about the tiny man between her toes. Her foots starts to enter the water again due to relaxing only to feel Andrew squirming between her toes terrified of going back under.

Andrew screams scared, “Nessa! Please I was being good, don’t put me back under.”

Vanessa smirks and dunks him under quickly and brings him back up, “Forgot you were even there, not sorry.” She can be a bitch when she wants and he deserves it.

Andrew looks at her scared, “Please don't drown me Vanessa please!” He coughs some on the water.

She folds her legs and puts one leg over the other and bounces him up and down with her foot, “I won’t kill you, I just want you to understand girls are not something you can mess with, especially a giantess.”

“It's not like I take them on one night stands… a lot…” He says clearly not helping his case at all.

“You are a player Andrew. Plus you can be a huge asshole sometimes, that’s probably why that witch shrunk you. She tried teaching you a lesson and I’m going to finish it.” She keeps bouncing her foot making Andrew feel sick.

“I think I'm going to throw up, make it stop please!”

Vanessa goes for a little longer than stops on her own terms, “Give my toes a kiss and I won’t bounce you again.” She smirks wanting to almost torture him with her feet so he knows his place.

“Vanessa come on you can't be serious!”

She quickly dunks him under the water for ten seconds then brings him back up, “Kiss. Now.”

He shakes a bit, terrified of her power over him, “Okay, okay y-you win I'll kiss them.” He gives her toes a quick kiss wanting to get it over with quickly, “Th-There.”

“Three more tiny. Don’t make me ask again.” Vanessa smirks seeing him slowly submit to her. Not such a big bad player now.

He gives three more quick kisses, “Okay I did what you said, are you happy?”

“For now.” She lowers her toes to the water making him cringe then drops him from her toes. She dips both feet into the water and watches him tread water.

He attempts to swim around a bit, but is still scared of what else this giantess is gonna do to him

She watches and giggles, “You look terrified Drew. Relax a little, I’m not going to do anything… yet.”

“And that ‘yet’ part is why I'm terrified.” He says still shaking a bit.

She notices the shaking, “Are you cold?” Slowly Vanessa sits up in the water and leans forward hugging her knees and looking down at his small figure. The water level drops a little but Andrew continues to tread water and try to avoid any waves heading his way. She is large, magnificent, and terrifying.

“No I'm just scared!”

She rolls her eyes at his outburst, “Come on let’s get out.” She moves her foot under his body and lifts up before he can move. Andrew tries to balance on her foot hugging it tight and nervous.

She reaches and snatches him from her foot setting him on the bath mat outside the tub, “Don’t move or I may step on you.” She winks and watches for a reaction.

“Please don't step on me Nessa.”

“Then stay still.” The giantess rises out of the tub dripping wet showing off every water soaked asset and glistening in the candle light. She reaches over him to grab a towel, dripping some water on him in the process.

The towel wraps around her body seconds later and she steps out making each foot go on either side of him. Directly above him is her woman hood, Andrew tries to keep his head down attempting to respect his friend.

She smiles at the action and walks out to her room, “Come on, follow behind me tiny. Keep up.”

“O-okay Nessa…” He runs after her barely keeping up with her.

She glances back and smiles at his small form chasing her, cute.

“Turn around and no peeking,” She covers him with her towel and Vanessa strips out of her suit and into something comfier, a nice sports bra, loose shirt, and sweatpants with underwear.

Andrew struggles under the towel nervous what she’ll do with him trapped there. Vanessa doesn’t notice and clearly isn’t helping.

He continues to struggle trying to get out from under the towel, “Vanessa help me out here.”

She turns around and laughs at the small lump struggling under the towel, “Aw, is someone stuck and need help?”

“P-please?”

She smiles, “Alright little guy. Come here.” She slowly lifts the towel making sure he gets untangled then tosses it aside, “Better?”

He nods, “Thank you, Nessa.”

“Don’t mention it tiny,” She grabs him between her fingers and stands up quickly giving him a sense of vertigo.

Vanessa flops down on her bed exhausted from work and having to deal with the tiny asshole in her hand. She drops him roughly on her stomach, “You are exhausting, did you know that?”

Andrew struggles to stand on her, “What do you mean…?” He looks at her nervous hoping he’s not angering her.

“Well… you always think you are right, think you’re perfect, that you can get all the ladies, and you even think it when your 3 inches tall. It’s ridiculous. Then you go and fuck my feet. Ugh… I just can’t believe you sometimes.” She gives his stomach a small poke sending him to his butt.

“But I-I…” He goes quiet not having a good rebuttal.

“Exactly. You know what, I really wanted a foot rub and thought you would never do it in a million years, but guess what? You are tonight.” She sits up sending him tumbling between her thighs and onto the bed comforter. He looks up at her shaking scared, I’m trying to be good but I’ll never win.


“Walk down to my feet and start rubbing. Don’t stop until I say. Oh and don’t fuck my feet again, I just cleaned your cum off me.” She lays back down in a bouncing manner making Andrew fly into the air a bit and land on her shin.

“Ow…” Andrew rushes to his feet and runs down to hers, lets try not to piss her off more.

He starts rubbing her feet trying to hope this is all a dream. Andrew stares up at her gigantic feet amazed how much larger they are compared to Rose’s, then he remembers he was just underneath them for hours to Vanessa’s dismay. He tries not to think about how beautiful they are and tries to instead focus on giving her a nice foot massage.

Vanessa lets out a small moan, “That feels pretty good actually…”

“I'm glad y-you're enjoying it Vanessa.” He smiles a bit excited to see her happy.

He continues to put his back into it making it a nice massage for her feet, in the process he accidently grinds against her making himself hard, “Shit.” He looks over at her really hoping she hasn't noticed.

Vanessa has her eyes closed but she opens her eyes slowly trying not to fall asleep. Her foot suddenly falls down on his diminutive form as she stretches her large toes. Andrew falls back in shock and force, her foot pushing him into the soft bed and completely engulfing him.

He struggles under her but Vanessa sits up completely aware of what happened, she shifts him under her foot and begins rolling him around the blanket then snagging him between her toes roughly, “Looks like you’re turned on pipsqueak. Guess i can’t change your kinks, but I’m not going to support them.” She drops him and sits in front of him with her legs criss-crossed.

“Wh-What is that supposed to mean” he says confused.

“I’m not going to let you get off to them, duh. Instead you’ll hang out with other parts of my body, that’s until you turn back. Then I’ll just slap you across the face like I would to any friend that jacked off to my foot.” She giggles and cleary she’s calming down some.

Vanessa reaches for him slowly hoping for a reaction and hoping to tease her little asshole of a friend.

Andrew backs away a bit nervous, “I told you I didn't jack off to them, you were jacking me off unintentionally!”

“I was? You are on crack. I would never. You’re my friend… or maybe I should start calling you my toy. You look like one.” She laughs and grabs his arm so he doesn’t back away anymore.

Andrew struggles and squirms, “No please I don't want to be your toy!”

Vanessa grabs him gently and puts him in the middle of her criss-crossed legs, “If you can climb out, I’ll stop toying with you. If you can’t then I get to keep teaching you a lesson. Got it?”

He nods and quickly trying to climb out not wanting to keep this going.

Vanessa smiles as he tries to climb her inner thigh, she flexes making him fall back to the bed, “Oops. Be careful of where you grab little one.”

Andrew notices he has limited choices and her vagina isn’t one of them, she would hate him more if he tried that route. Maybe he can climb over her ankles and shins.

He tries it hoping that she'll play fair about this and it's not just another part of his 'lesson.’ He climbs one ankle and starts to go to the other when she stretches forward with her arms, reaching down her bed, thus knocking him forward with her chest. He tries to get away but his legs get caught in her cleavage as she moves forward stretching. She pops back up and her momentum sends him chest deep in her cleavage.

Andrew squirms completely stuck, “Vanessa help I promise this wasn't intentional!”

Vanessa quietly giggles at his misfortune not realizing her chest was that large compared to him but notices he does feel pretty good there, “How does it feel being trapped in a girls tits instead of just staring at them or touching them tiny?”

“It sucks Vanessa just please help me out of here!” He blushes feeling helpless and embarrassed. Vanessa sees him physically getting upset by his face getting red and eyes teary from being so embarrassed.


“Alright, come here bud. I think you’ve had enough for today,” She gently grabs him under the arms and sets him on the bed in front of her.

“Thank you Vanessa, I'm really sorry I got stuck in your shoe honest.” He gets on his knees and keeps his head down trying to show respect towards her.

Vanessa smiles a little, “It’s okay… I kind of believe you, but I’m still angry you never told me about your foot fetish. That’s something you tell best friends.” Her voice is calm and quiet making Andrew feel a little better about the situation.

“I was scared you'd think I was some creep and you'd lose respect for me, Nessa. Out of anyone your opinion has always meant the most to me.”

Vanessa smiles and coos at her tiny friend, “Oh hon, I only think it’s a little creepy, but I would have gotten over it. You’re my friend no matter what, okay?” She gently strokes his back trying to calm him down.

He stays in his submissive pose to her, “Th-Thank you Nessa that makes me feel a little better…” He hesitates for a second then decides to go for it, “If it's okay for me to say, I've always thought your feet looked better than most girls I've met.” He blushes deeply.

She smiles knowing that’s a big compliment from him, “Thank you Drew, that’s sweet of you, weird, but sweet.” She scoops him up so he’s sitting in her palm by her face.

“I've never perved on you like that, you're my friend.” He looks up at her nervous but smiles some trying to show a bit of courage.

She giggles, “Well that’s good to know. As long as you're not going home at night jacking off to my feet then I’m happy.” She strokes his side and smiles, “To be honest, I still can’t believe how small you are, she must have been a pretty strong witch to do this.”

“About the shrinking thing…” He looks down nervous to tell the truth, “It doesn’t wear off like you think… its permanent.

“What?” Vanessa sits up straighter giving her a intimidating stance.

He gulps, “Unless you can convince the witch who shrunk me to grow me back that is.”

“Can’t my boss just grow you back or something? This can’t be permanent…” She looks at him both angry and sad for the situation.

“She said she's the only one that can reverse this since she's the one who cursed me…” He sighs, “I’m sorry I didn’t say something. I guess I didn’t want to accept it.”

“We are not accepting this, I am marching back to that mall with you and getting you turned back. Got it.” Her tone is commanding and sexy, terrifying and comforting.

He nods, “G-Got it ma'am.”

She smiles content with his answer, “Alright, well let’s get to bed and we’ll fix you in the morning okay?”

She looks around the room, “But where should you sleep?” She stands up noticing she was slightly turned on from messing with him and blushes, no that’s horrible I can’t do that to him.

Vanessa looks at her cleavage and sports bra seeing a gap perfect for his size, then shoves his small form into the gap. Enough room to move, but snug with her boobs.

“How’s that?” She smiles and puts her hands on her hips content.

“V-Vanessa is this really necessary?” He blushes deeply feeling completely embarrassed by his friend.

She nods, “You’ll be safe there and I’m still in charge tiny. Don’t worry,” She lays down on her back and starts to fall asleep, “Night Drew, don’t worry we’ll fix you soon, even though you still haven’t learned that lesson…” She dozes off peacefully.

Andrew falls asleep eventually still as red as ever then thinks, “Well it’s better than being a bracelet.” He laughs to himself a bit.


 

End Notes:

Vanessa is teaching him a lesson, but she still wants her friend to be normal... lets see what happens. 

Chapter 7: No Cure by GentleGiantessAndTiny

Andrew wakes up in the morning before Vanessa and crawls out of her cleavage as careful as he can. Her breathing is soothing and quiet making him smile, “She’s so peaceful, but terrifying when she’s awake and messing with me… guess that makes sense considering my size.” He looks down at himself and sighs having a feeling he won’t be turning back anytime soon. Carefully he climbs up her breast mound and sits on top waiting for her to wake up, but Vanessa lets out a quiet moan since he’s sitting right on her nipple.

Andrew blushes slightly attracted by the noise, “That was… sexy. Geez… I need to stop this, she’s my friend.”

Vanessa stirs and stretches, she lets out a large yawn showing off her teeth terrifying Andrew. He falls backwards down her chest and tumbles to her stomach, “Woah.”

Vanessa notices he suddenly disappears from her tired view, “You okay Drew?”

“I’m good!” He jumps up embarrassed for being scared of her teeth.

She giggles and grabs his small figure between her fingers and sits up, “Morning, you sleep okay?”

He nods and smiles a little, happy glad to see her in a good mood. She flips the sheets off and stands up, she stretches her arms over her head including Andrew. Her fingers squeeze his body more than normal making him squirm and struggle.

Vanessa gently tosses him onto the pillow, Andrew screams and hits it sinking into the soft structure, “Now don’t look, I have to change so we can get to the mall fast.”

“Hey I'm not that much of a perv give me some credit here.” He slowly looks over when she's not watching him, his curiosity getting the best of him.


Vanessa slowly strips off her top and throws it aside, she removes the sports bra and glances back to make sure he’s not looking showing off her side boob. Andrew looks away quickly then glances back when she turns around. She slips on her bra then a tight tank top. Soon to follow are her sweatpants and underwear, replaced soon by a thong and leggings. Andrew looks over at her drooling at the sight, she’s so beautiful and goddess like, he refuses to forget this moment.


Vanessa smiles, “Alright eyes open, let’s head out early so we can catch her before afternoon rush.” She puts her hands on her hips and giggles.

“Where are you gonna put me at?” He looks at her not seeing pockets.

She looks down at her pants, “Um… hmm… well I can’t put you in my cleavage because it’s too hot out for a jacket. I’m sure you wouldn’t appreciate my underwear… maybe my sandals.”

He blushes, “You wouldn't mind me being under your foot? I thought after what happened you wouldn't want me there.”

“I don’t think we have much of a choice…” She grabs some sandals and sets them on the ground, “Do you think I’ll hurt you?”

“Well considering I was in your shoe for your whole shift yesterday I think I'll be ok.” He looks down at her gladiator sandals, “You still have those?”

She nods, “Good, I don’t need you getting hurt before changing back to normal,” She giggles and reaches for him, “And yes I still have these they're my favorite.”

He watches as she does and doesn’t move away, “Well at least I won't fall out of these easily.”

“You’ll be safe with me,” Vanessa gives a small wink and scoops him up. She places him down on her right sandal, “Get comfy hon.”

Andrew watches her foot purposely descend down on him, she wiggles her toes around his body making sure he ends up in a comfy position.

He squirms a bit trying to adjust and to make sure he doesn't have a repeat of the day before. His lower body stays under her arch and his face is slightly squashed under her toes, Vanessa glances down at him feeling conflicted about the situation. She liked having him under her toes and having control, but also was weirded out that he was enjoying it.

“You okay down there Drew? Not in pain right?” She puts pressure on her right foot testing him.

“I feel fine Vanessa, I guess the witch made me super resistant so I wouldn't break on her.”

“That’s… nice of her, I guess.” Vanessa smiles some having a hard time being mad at the witch.  

Vanessa walks to the kitchen to grab some crackers and granola bars for later, “Alright I’m heading out. Let me know if I’m hurting you… or turning you on.” She blushes a deep red.

He blushes a ton, “I um w-will do Nessa.”


Vanessa walks out the door on a mission and jumps into her truck, quickly she turns it on and heads to the mall. Her music is a bit high and Andrew hears her quietly singing along to it.

“She's such a beautiful singer…” He says out loud thinking she couldn't hear him.


Her toes put pressure on him and he slips forward so the ball of her foot begins to stroke him similar to at work the day before, he starts to squirm to get back in the original position. Vanessa smirks and sings louder so he can hear her better, “Hope you’re doing okay down there.”

“I-I'm just Fine Nessy, just trying to get comfortable.” He laughs really nervous

She smirks realizing she’s probably turning him on, normally she would be pissed, but the feeling makes her feel… powerful and in charge. Maybe his fetish isn’t that bad. Too bad he’s growing back soon, but it’s for the best.

“We are almost there, don’t get too comfy,” She giggles and parks close to the front. Andrew feels the car stop and go quiet, “A-are we there?”

“Yeah we are hon,” She gets out of the car and wiggles her toes to get his attention, “Do you know what the store was called?”

“It was some kind of exotics store, I didn't read the name.”

She rolls her eyes, “Wow, you’re helpful. Did you at least get her name?”

“Um Rose was her name, she had white hair and blue eyes. Oh andk she doesn't wear shoes and socks.”

Sounds pretty, “Um okay, I’ll look for a white haired hippie whos shrinking tall asshole type guys.” Vanessa giggles and Andrew blushes at the comment.

“Am I really that bad? Like you never would call me out on it before.”

Vanessa sighs, “You're really nice around me, but you can be horrible around other girls and super cocky around other guys. I never said anything because I assumed you wouldn’t change and at least you’re good to me… sorry Andrew.”

“Well, I appreciate the honesty. I promise I'll be better and if I do or say something stupid feel free to slap me.” He blushes a bit.

Vanessa giggles, “I promise I will. Let’s find Rose and turn you back.”


Vanessa goes into the mall searching any store that looks like an exotics shop of any kind. She looks around to the lost and found and finds a store a few shops away that looks similar to his description. Vanessa looks around noticing the area of the mall is empty of people and reaches down pulling Andrew from her sandal, “I think I found it… but we have a problem.”

Andrew looks at the store and sees a sign hanging from the cage covering the entrance.


GONE FOR THE SEASON, SEE YOU NEXT SUMMER!


“This is total bullshit!” He yells in frustration.

Vanessa rubs his back, “I’m sorry Andrew… what's this…” she bends down seeing a journal just on the other side of the caged door. She slips her hand through and bends it getting it on her side.

“It's a book and a note,” She sets Andrew on the ground next to it and opens up to the note.


Dear Tiny Flirt,

Sorry I never caught your name, but I knew if you survived the mall you would find your friend. I am gone traveling to my other stores for the season; I can’t stand the snow. But I’ll be back in the summer for the festivals and to run my store, probably July 1st. You can come back around then with your friend and maybe she can convince me to turn you back. Goodluck. Enjoy your time at 3 inches, Vanessa seems very nice. *wink*

Vanessa, the book is for you, enjoy. Be careful what you use and make sure you practice safe magic. Otherwise, have fun girl. From my crystal ball you seem very nice and you’ll make him realize what an asshole he is. Get him girl.

See you in the summer,

Rose


Andrew reads the note some, “Okay for one I totally told her my name and two was she spying on us?”

Vanessa smiles at the book, “I guess so… odd but at least she left a note. We can just catch her in the summer and turn you back.”

Andre groans, “That's like a year from now! I’ll be stuck at 3 inches for an entire year, what do I do?”

“Well you have me… you can stay with me and I’ll keep you safe. We can tell your family so they don’t worry, and even go out with some of your friends. It’s just a year.” She smiles trying to be the positive one of the group.

Andrew sighs, “Yeah I know, but i was hoping I'd be normal again today.”

Vanessa pokes him knocking him to his butt, “You had a high chance of being stuck like this forever. Be happy it’s only a year tiny.”

“I mean she was gonna make me her ankle bracelet so I suppose it could be worse…”

“See that’s the spirit, plus you like hanging out with me right?” She smiles a bit.

He nods, “Of course I do, you're the coolest chick I know.” He smiles at her.

“Chick? I think we still need to work on your ego there buddy.” She ruffles his hair and laughs.

“Hey, but you are a chick though!” He protests a bit.

She pins his body to the book, “I am a women.. Or girl… or giantess. Not a chick. Got it?” She winks and smirks.

“Alright, alright, you are the coolest girl I know. Happy?” He sticks his tongue out and laughs a bit.

“Hmmm…” Vanessa flips through the book looking for a spell, “Oh looks like she left that ankle bracelet spell for me. Maybe I’ll use it if you piss me off.”

“You wouldn't dare!”

“Try me. Want to dare a giantess, tiny?” Vanessa stands up towering over him and holding the book in hand.

He backs down intimidated, “Okay, fine you win.”

She smirks content, “Alright, let’s head back to my place okay? Me and a friend will pick up your car one day and leave it at your parents place. We’ll explain to them later in the month. Okay?” She reaches for him showing off her cleavage in the process.

Andrew blushes, “O-Okay.” Focused on her cleavage he doesn't notice her sandal come off so she can resituate him there.

She grabs him and puts him under her toes in her sandal; she doesn’t give him the chance to adjust before standing up and walking out of the mall with the book in hand. Vanessa reads the book as she leaves and smirks, “Thanks Rose, this year should be good.” She whispers and giggles excited to use some spells once they get home.

Andrew squirms trying to adjust himself under her foot, “Thanks Rose… this year is going to be…. interesting.”


The two head home, one ready to mess with her new book, the other is nervous for what is to come. Should be an interesting night.


 

End Notes:

Sorry Rose is gone for the season, but more fun with Vanessa is around the corner.

Let us know what you may want to read in the future if we decide to do a sequel! 

Chapter 8: Magic In The Air by GentleGiantessAndTiny
Author's Notes:

Last Chapter!

Andrew squirms between Vanessa’s toes trying to escape, he had been stuck between them ever since they got home and Vanessa was obsessed with reading through Rose’s dumb magic book.

“Nessa… can you put me down please? This isn’t very comfortable,” Andrew taps her toes trying to get her attention.

“Huh, oh sure hon. Sorry,” She spreads her toes dropping him to the carpet slightly roughly.

Vanessa smiles and watches him looking up at her like a sad puppy, “What’s wrong Drew?”

“I just… can I read with you?” She smiles noticing he must feel lonely down by her feet. She reaches down scooping him up and setting him on her thigh, “Better?”

He nods and sits leaning against her toned stomach and looking at the book with her.


Vanessa continues to search for a beginners spell since she’s only done a few workshops outside of school. Soon she sees some emotional spells, such as feeling sad towards everything, happy, sexual, submissive, confident, then something really catches her eye. Vanessa smirks down at him then whispers, suddenly she strokes his back finishing the spell.

Andrew squirms feeling odd and jumps a little at Vanessa’s sensual touch, “Y-yes?”

“Oh nothing.” She strokes his side again and he moans suddenly. The touch was wonderful and sensual and sexual all in one.

He looks up at her worried what she’ll think, “I’m sorry, I-I don’t know why I did that.”

“Shhh… it’s okay, how’s this feel?” She moves her nail down his spine gently and to his inner thigh.

Andrew moans and shivers from her touch, “R-really g-good, why does it…?” She giggles making Andrew suspicious.

She points to a spell in the book, Sexually Sensitive To Touch - Beginners Magic.

“H-hey that’s not fair…” He interrupts himself by moaning due to Vanessa stroking his spine again.

He tries to squirm away from her but Vanessa easily keeps control over him, “Vanessa qu-quit it…”

“Why should I? You're clearly enjoying it.” She winks his way and rubs over his chest and down just barely avoiding his manhood.

She lets him move around some not wanting to push the little guy too far especially since they are just friends… right?

“So… when should we tell your family? I think your sister is home so we can show them all at once luckily.” She strokes his back to both mess with and comfort him.

Andrew groans at the idea of telling his family, but mostly his sister.

“Can we wait a little bit before saying anything? I feel like Brittney would enjoy me being this small more than you realize.”

He squirms a bit due to the magic she's using, “By the way since when have you been into magic?”

She smiles thinking about Brittney tossing him around, “I mean should probably tell them sooner than later especially when we drop off your car.” A quick blush appears on her face, “Well my boss gave us a few workshops one day and I've attended a few more since, it's just really… interesting. Plus I'm pretty good at it.”

“Oh well I think you shouldn't use it I always thought it made people lazy by using it.” He says being a bit condescending.

Vanessa frowns at him a bit taking a bit of offense to that, “Well I enjoy using it. You know you can be a real jerk sometimes.” She pushes him off her lap and gets up.

“Ow hey! You know I've never liked magic!”

Vanessa puts her hands on her hips and looks down at him, “And you know some of our friends use magic. Just because you are unable to use it doesn't mean you have to take it out on people who can use it.”

Andrew looks down frustrated, “Even if I could use it I wouldn’t…” He grumbles to himself.

She starts walking away frustrated with her little friend, “Well, I enjoy it, your sister enjoys it, even some of your friends do too.

“Well good for you guys.” He turns away from her too stubborn to apologize even though he knows he's in the wrong.

“Ugh I would say you’re as stubborn as a mule, but a mule corporates more than you!” She stomps away looking in the book trying to find a spell wanting him to see how ridiculous he’s being.

Vanessa searches and finds a stress relief section, “Interesting, humiliate him, de-stress myself. Perfect.” She looks over at his pouting form and whispers the spell.

Andrew looks up at her, “Did you say something?”

“Nope. I’m just really… stressed.” Vanessa watches as Andrews body changes to a rubber like substance, but looks just like him, he can move a little and talk. Losing his balance he falls over and has a hard time shifting around.

“What the hell? What just happened?” He tries to get up, but has extreme difficulty in doing so. He looks up as Vanessa approaches him.

“You stressed me out so much that I needed a stress ball… I think you’ll do.” She reaches down grabbing him by his left arm, Andrew feels some pressure, but no pain. Vanessa squeezes his arm some and stretches it testing him, Andrew cringes at the feeling since it’s odd and unnatural, but there’s no pain associated with it.

“Well at least it doesn't hurt, but it feels so weird! Also it's really hard to move.”

She rolls her eyes, “And you’re hard to deal with. Get over it.” She stretches his torso as far as she can, balls him up and stretches him again. He snaps back to his original size each time and feels odd everytime.

Vanessa turns on the TV and stretches and curls him up while watching trying to calm herself down so she doesn’t hurt him when normal.

She puts his body under her feet and stretches him on both sides of her feet like a piece of exercise gear, he didn’t seem to have a limit to his stretching.

Andrew cringes and makes the mistake of pissing her off again, “Jeez Nessy someone needs to work on their anger management. I never realized how temperamental you were.”

“You’re such a jerk Andrew!” Vanessa throws him across the room so he slams into the TV then falls to the ground.

Andrew groans having felt that one a little, “Maybe I should keep my mouth shut, good thing I'm basically rubber, that could've been bad.”

Vanessa sits on the couch upset with her knees to her chest and the spell starts to wear off of Andrew.

Andrew looks over at her, “Hey you okay? I was only teasing you, you never used to get upset about it…” A look of concern comes across his face.

“I just… I don’t appreciate you being so rude to me… you’re my friend and I understand we tease each other, but you go too far sometimes.” She looks away.

Andrew makes his way over to her, “Hey I'm sorry, honest I am. Is there anything I can do to make it up to you?”

She stays quiet, “Just try to be nice… maybe actually try not to be a jerk to me or anyone else.” She looks down at him and her eyes seem tearey.

“Hey please don't cry I'll try really, but it’s really hard!”

She sighs, “You said you care what I think about you… well I care what you think about me. What if I called you a tempermental magical wannabe? Because that’s what you were pretty much calling me.”

Andrew attempts to climb up the couch but is clearly failing at his size.

“I just I uh…” He tries to say something to justify himself, but there's nothing he can say to make what he said sound better to her. He sighs, “I'm sorry I said that it was wrong of me…” He says feeling a bit defeated.

She reaches down and gently helps him up onto a cushion, “It’s okay, just please try harder to change, at least a little.”

“I don't know if I can make that guarantee…” He says being truthful, “I'll try that’s the best I can give you…”

She nods, “Fine. Just try though and I’ll be happy.” Vanessaa gives a weak smile down at him, she really does care what he thinks, more than he knows.

“I really screwed up again didn't I? Also I really hope being your stress toy won't be a common thing.” He laughs a bit trying to lighten the mood.

She nods, “A bit, you didn’t like being my stress toy?” She giggles messing with him.

“Well the only good part was I couldn't feel pain, but other than that I had practically no control over my own body.”

Vanessa smirks, “So the control freak didn’t like his friend controlling his body? You’re 3 inches tall, I think you’re going to have to get used to that.” She gently pokes him knocking Andrew on his butt.

“Oof! Well at least I know you wouldn't make me do anything against my will… right?”

A hand goes to her chin as she thinks, “Well… depends.” She winks and smiles.

He blushes a bit, “D-Depends on what?”

She stands up and stretches showing off her toned stomach and giving him a nice view of her plump behind, “Guess you’ll find out later.” She winks and walks away towards the kitchen looking for lunch.

He thinks to himself a bit, “Oh man I never realized how flirtatious and cute she was…” He stares a bit not really thinking about it as he does. “Even if she is a bit of a control freak I don't know if I mind at all…” He says still thinking to himself while blushing some.


“Are you hungry or do you want to be my test dummy some more?” She smiles from the kitchen at him.

“I mean I'm not too hungry right now.” He blushes some, “What sort of tests did you have in mind?”

“Well I know it doesn't sound like fun, but I want to turn you into something.” She looks at her hand then her toes, “Like a ring.”

Vanessa finds the incantation and starts to whisper it, Andrew backs away nervously.

“Wh-What kind of ring?” He looks up at her as Vanessa whispers.

“Maybe one I can wear on my hand and my toes,” She finishes and giggles watching as he slowly transforms. He turns into a beautiful opal stone and ring. Vanessa picks him up and smiles, “You look great as jewelry by the way.”

He mumbles to himself, “That's what Rose said…”

Vanessa looks for the spell so they can still chat and she slips him on the toe next to her big toe, “Perfect fit.”

Andrew looks up at her from his new position thinking he'll never get used to how this feels.

“Sorry Drew, I'm trying to find a spell so we can talk. Give me a minute.” Vanessa sits on the couch searching and wiggling her toes loving the feeling of a toe ring, especially knowing its a Drew ring.

Drew thinks to himself, “Why do I like being her jewelry all of a sudden? I hated being Rose's and this isn't that much different except its Nessa this time.” If Andrew could blush right now he'd be as red as a tomato.

He looks up at her beautiful form so concentrated on being able to talk to little him, she's so adventurous and nice to him… usually. Nicer than Rose for sure. Maybe he enjoys being her tiny friend more than he thought he would. Maybe he could be more than just a tiny friend… yeah right.


His thoughts are interrupted as Vanessa jumps up smiling bouncing on her toes making Drew have an odd sensation similar to a trampoline, “Found it!”

She says it bright and loud then smiles to him, “Does it work?”

Andrew thinks, “Well if it does work I'm here to tell you that you wiggle your toes a lot.”

“The foot fetish guy didn't notice? Odd.” She winks and smiles giddy that it worked.

He thinks again, “I mean I know you've wiggled them I just never noticed how much!” He clearly is very flustered from Vanessa's teasing.

She giggles, “Oh relax tiny, I'm doing it extra because you're down there.” She walks to the kitchen looking for food again. Andrews vision sees out of the gem and can only see her giant form walking and occasionally looking down at him in an admiring way. It's nice to be near her. The sensation of walking is odd but he could get used to it.

He thinks for a sec, “Say how long do you plan to keep me like this?”

“Um… until I figure out what to make for a late lunch and early dinner..” she searches and shifts the weight on her feet back and forth while thinking.

Vanessa starts to hear Andrews thoughts about how cute and amazing she is as he's clearly not paying attention to his own thoughts.

She looks down at him surprised and unsure if he's just sucking up or actually thinking those nice things.

He thinks to her, “You know it's weird being a ring I can feel how I'm shaped and even though I know it's not natural, it feels that way you get what I'm saying?”

Vanessa giggles, “I kind of understand. I'm glad it doesn't hurt. How's pasta with chicken and alfredo sauce sound?”

Andrew cringes at the word pasta from Rose but knows Vanessa won't eat him… probably.

“It sounds good Vanessa and no matter how much I look good you can't keep me like this.” He thinks to her in a teasing way.

“Yeah yeah, whatever.” She giggles and starts making food.

Andrew looks up at her as best he can wondering how this whole year is gonna be, so far it seems like it'll be good, but that can change in a heartbeat… or spell.


Vanessa smiles down at him knowing he'll have fun during the year, but it's going to be difficult making him change his ways. Maybe his sister or his friends will whip him into shape, or maybe just have him living with her will help his ego deflate.

Does he actually think she's pretty… does he like her? Yeah right… or maybe?

Vanessa continues to make dinner and Andrew continues to stare up at his giantess… all seems well and perfect. However, that's just Day 2 with Vanessa of 365 days of being bewitched and tiny.


 

End Notes:

That's all folks! Although this story is ending, both of us have decided to write a sequel to Tiny Bewitching!

We really enjoyed writing this story and we have so many ideas for a sequel. New Characters, New Events, and One Year to write about Vanessa and Andrew's adventures.

Please tell us what you want to see in a sequel and what you enjoyed in this story! Reviews are always welcome! 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=8100