The Big Mistake by Sonicfan287
Summary: I am punished by a hot girl after I check her out.
Categories: Adventure, Humiliation Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: None
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 10 Completed: Yes Word count: 11654 Read: 73301 Published: November 02 2007 Updated: June 12 2009

1. Chapter 1: The mistake by Sonicfan287

2. Chapter 2: Getting Help by Sonicfan287

3. Chapter 3: Ashley by Sonicfan287

4. Chapter 4: This sucks by Sonicfan287

5. Chapter 5 by Sonicfan287

6. Chapter 6 by Sonicfan287

7. The Escape Plan by Sonicfan287

8. The apology by Sonicfan287

9. The NEW escape plan by Sonicfan287

10. Last Hope by Sonicfan287

Chapter 1: The mistake by Sonicfan287
Okay, so Ive done some stupid things in my time... and Ive very often regretted them. I've made mistakes, I've done things I shouldn't have, but I usually moved on with my life pretty easily afterwards.... well not this time... and it was really such a simple mistake to make... but such a price to pay...

Anyway, this story really makes no sense when I think about it.... but I dont think it was supposed to... I think it was more or less supposed to teach me a lesson... well, I dont know....

Anyway, here it is.... you ready? You ready to know what my BIG mistake is... it's really quite stupid and something I'm sure almost EVERY teenage guy has done in their life.... I looked at a girl's chest....

Ok, I know Im immature, I know it's somewhat wrong... but still, I never thought she'd do to me what she did.... anyway.... here's how it went....

I was walking into school as usual one morning, just minding my own business, and well.... as I was walking along, let's just say certain matters distracted me... 2 matters, in fact.

See, there's this girl at my school by the name of Brittany Kaplan... mean girl, but nice knockers... so... uh, what can I say, as I walking by I snuck a glance.... but then came something NOONE could expect....

Time seemingly froze between her and I as I felt a strange sensation that made me lock up and stop moving altogether... then came the even STRANGER part....

The next thing I knew... everything was growing around me... I can't even explain it accurately... I was shrinking.... I was 5 feet, then 4 feet, then 3 feet.... I don't even know how much I had shrunk by the end of it... but I was MUCH shorter than a foot tall.

It took a few seconds for it to finally hit me that I was tiny... that I was SO much smaller than everyone and everything else... it wasn't until I felt myself lift off the ground that I saw how tiny I was....

Brittany had picked me off up the ground like an insect and brought me face to face with her now... I then let out a meek wimper...

"So..." she smiled "Enjoying yourself??"

I was still in shock for a few seconds before I could speak.

"Wh-what did you DO to me??" I asked finally... the only thing I could think of to say.

"Simply put," she sighed "I shrunk you..."

"I....I...can see that..." I gasped, looking down over Brittany's hand to see how high I was. "But.... why?"

"I think you know why..." she said sternly "You can't go around staring at girls like they're toys for your amusement...."

"Oh..." I gasped "You mean that stare I gave you... oh... no... I mean... I didn't mean that to be hurtful... I just.... I thought it was flattering... I mean, you have very nice..."

"Just shut up" she sighed at last, not interested in hearing my pleas. She then began to lower me to the ground "So, as penalty for what you did, Ive decided to leave you this tiny... for a day or 2, anyway... then the spell should wear off...."

"Wait!" I gasped, as she began to walk away now "You can't leave me this small... you can't...."

She was gone, before I could even finish my sentence... and then time started up again and I nearly fainted.

Everyone was HUGE, and their feet were coming right for me as I ducked off to the side of the hallway and clung to the outermost wall for safety. Did Brittany consider that I could DIE at this size?

So, what was I to do? I was out of breath at this point, I felt so hopeless and I knew there was no way I could survive at this size... so I decided the only solution would be to find some help... yeah, thats it... only problem was... I was too stiff to move...

End of chapter 1
Chapter 2: Getting Help by Sonicfan287
Anyway, as anyone could see... I was the one who was COMPLETELY innocent here... okay, not completely... but I mean.... they were such nice... I mean, just a peek??? I didnt think she'd NOTICE a peek...

Sorry, I just have a lot on my mind... as I would imagine anyone at a few inches tall would have... you know, normal stuff like....

Will I be stepped on?                

Will I be eaten?

Will I be chased after, or tortured?

Will I ever be normal size again?

Will anyone be able to help me?

Y'know, normal teenager stuff...

So, needless to say, I was freaked as hell about this, and I didn't move at all for what seemed like hours, except for some nervous twitches. I just couldnt get over the sheer size of everything around me as I paced around nervously. It was amazing how nobody even looked down and saw me... noone even knew what had happened to me....except Brittany that is, and she probably was glad about that.

Who? Who could I get to help me? I wondered to myself. If Brittany was telling the truth and I would be restored in a couple days, I would just need a friend of mine to keep me safe until then.... someone.... someone I could trust, someone I....

Kim! Of course.... I could find my friend Kim to help me... But where was she? And how was I gonna find her? I noticed after awhile the massive traffic in the hallways began to clear up. The first bell was ringing now, so everyone was scrambling to class.... but where was Kim's first class? Even if I knew, it could take 2 days alone just for me to walk all the way down there...

Then, finally, I remembered!

First block she had study hall, but she always went to the library. Still, the library would be a long way for me to walk, so I decided to start walking now.... of course I would only have about 82 minutes to get there, and I was only 3 inches tall.

As I was walking, I gasp in fear and ran to the corner of the hall for safety as someone came darting in on a skateboard, which was about the size of a jumbo jet!

I wasnt that close to it but I didn't want to take any chances, so I ran as fast as I could, but tripped and my heart almost stopped as I saw someone's foot come down next to me.

Startled, I got back up slowly and took another look around. I had been shocked and disoriented at this point and had to regain my bearings before I could continue. After my near-death expierience, what would be my first of many, I continued along, feeling anything but confident at this point. How could Brittany do this to me?

By the time I got near the library it was already 9:00.... I couldn't believe it! I had taken more than an hour to get down the hallway and the class ended in about 10 minutes so I had to hurry... unfortunately the door was huge and there was no way I couldve been able to open it.

Luckily, a girl walked by now, and opened the door to get herself in. I quickly dashed in after her, nearly getting hit by the door myself.

Well.... now what? I sighed, continuing on my way. Even if Kim was even here, I would have to get her attention somehow... and I was now a bug compared to everyone and everything else in this room. The front desk stood above me like a mountain and the tables were like buildings.

Then I saw Kim.... she was sitting at a table in the middle of all this stuff, forcing me to go through the massive crowd going through the library. I took a deep breath and tried to calm myself, then dashed forward, being lucky enough to have a clear opening. I clung to the table leg and was out of breath from all this. I almost wanted to collapse but I still had the hard part... getting to Kim.

I wasn't really athletic, even at my normal size, so this would be hard, but somehow I had to climb up the table to get to her. So I wrapped myself around the table leg and began to shimmy up it.

Then I managed to climb myself up to the table, where I heard Kim's voice amplified a thousand fold. She had tons of books on the table and appeared to be stressed, as if she was studying for a big test.... oh, thats right... there was a big history test today... but for me, EVERYTHING was big, so I hadn't even remembered it.

"Oh my god..." I heard Kim sigh "I'll never get all this studying done..."

As she skimmed through a book, I ran towards her, trying to get her attention but my feeble voice was almost too soft to be heard, and Kim seemed pretty distracted so I would have to somehow get her attention.

"KIM!!" I screamed up again. This time, I got her to at least stop reading and look around for a second, but then she got back to reading in a few seconds, so I shouted again.

"What?" she gasped "Whats going on?"

She seemed confused but then she looked down and gasped to see me standing before her at my miniscule size.

"No..." she gasped "Bobby? Youre not really here.... I mean... this is impossible...."

"Kim.... its really me..." I said "Just....smaller...."

"No...." she gasped again, refusing to believe this "I must be hallucinating from all this studying... Im seeing things now...."

"Kim.... its not impossible..." I sighed "Well, actually I thought it was too, before today, but LOOK AT ME!"

"Bobby?" she gasped, finally realizing what had happened "Bobby... you're... you're...."

"Tiny?" I asked.

"Well, I was gonna say really small, but tiny works" she said.

I sighed in depression "Kim you have to help me...."

"Sorry, I couldnt hear you...." Kim said, bringing her face closer to me. I backed off a little in fear, but then spoke to her louder.

"I said, you have to help me!!" I shouted to her.

"Uh...sure..." she said, seeming a little frazzled anyway, but this had really surprised her beyond belief. "But....how?"

"Well... I uh.... how do I say this....?" I asked "You know, Brittany Kaplan?"

"She SHRUNK you?" she gasped "That BITCH, when I get my hands on her, I'll.... nobody goes around shrinking my friends, I mean, what is with that?"

"No, Kim..." I sighed, trying to get her to quiet down before she aroused too much attention around her "I guess I deserved it... I kinda looked.... looked at her boobs...."

"Why would you look at hers?" Kim said, being quieter now "Shes a bitch...."

"I couldnt help myself...." I sighed "Damn hormones..."

"Well... well....dont worry..." Kim said, panting, seeming nervous herself. I backed away as she reached her hands out for me, trapping me around her arms. "I wont hurt you...."

"I know..." I sighed, settling into her palm now "Im just nervous...."

"I cant blame you...." Kim said, now lifting me off the table "But dont worry... I'll keep you safe..."

"Well, luckily, this spell wears off in 2 days" I said "So hopefully... Ill be back to normal size by then..."

"Well thats good" Kim said, "In the meantime, I'll keep you in my pocket...."

Kim seemed really stressed out as it was, so I was glad I was able to get her to help me with everything else going on in her life and whatnot. She hurriedly scrambled all her books together as the second bell rung. Everyone was charging out of the library, and I ducked deeper into Kim's pants pocket to avoid all the racket. It was a little hot in there but I should be safe, even at my size.

Unfortunately as Kim was scrambling out into the hallway, I slid out of her pocket and screamed out loud as I hit her shoe and bounced off onto the floor...

So I was back where I started now, and had to avoid being stepped on as everyone was coming out of the library now....

After the hallways grew quieter, I realized... I was in HUGE trouble now... I was 3 inches tall, in the middle of the hall and noone was here to help me now... I had to either find Kim or find someone else... but Kim was probably all the way on the other side of the school by now....

So I decided to press onward to find more help....

-----------------------------------------End of Chapter 2
Chapter 3: Ashley by Sonicfan287
I decided to try and find Ashley, but at this point I felt dizzy and disoriented. Even though I was more than familiar with the halls of my school, seeing them from such a freaky point of view....

If I could find Ashley, though, perhaps then I could get SOME help, but I was still worried,.... what if Brittany had lied to me and I WOULDNT get back to normal size? What then? Would I just spend the rest of my life running and hiding in fear? Living off cookie crumbs and always being afraid of being stepped on? That was no way to live and I didnt plan to.... well at least, not now....

So I kept running, ducking behind people's feet and occasionally having to catch my breath. This was really not easy... it was taking me SOOO long just to cover what would normally be short distances. Luckily the next bell rings and soon enough the hallways are almost completely clear. I wait for this to happen before walking again. The next class had started but if I started walking to Ashley's next classroom by now, maybe I could get to her before the class was over in 80 minutes...

And thus, I stumbled along the hallway now, worn out, out of breath, hungry, thirsty.... just generally tired... and I definitely sick of being 3 inches tall, as everyone would imagine.

Finally, I was able to get to Ashley's classroom... but just as the bell rang -- I was too late!

Then, I ran back as far as I could in the short time before several feet began pouring out of the classrooms. Craning my head up to see these giants' faces, I saw Ashley walking out and tried running after her as fast as I could, but she was SOOO fast... and I was so tiny. I finally grabbed her pant leg, but she seemed to feel nothing as she simply dragged me along. I could feel my grip slipping off the denim, but I fought to hold on.

Finally, she seemed to stop, to tie her shoe or something. I took this oppurtunity to quickly run around to her front side and yell up to her.

"ASHLEY!!" I yelled "YO ASHLEY!!"

Finally, I saw her hesistate to continue, then look down and gasp... backing away quickly at the sight of my tiny size.

"B-Bobby?" she gasped, unable to even believe it "Is... is that you?"

"Yes..." I sighed, as she knelt down in front of me now "It's me... little ol' me...."

"But... how did....?"

"I stared at a girl's boobs!!" I just said, not feeling like explaining the whole thing again.

She chuckled as she picked me up into her hand and now stared down at me. "Serves ya right, you little pervert.... and I DO mean little...."

She then proceeded to laugh a little more before showing any concern.

"So... you alright?" she asked finally.

"I guess..." I said, trying to stand up on her hand, but falling back down to my lying position "But I just need someone to be kept safe.... until a couple days... supposedly this will wear off...."

"Hmmm..." Ashley said, "How about my purse?"

"What?"

"I could keep you in my purse...." she went on "I have to get to class anyway so..."

Next thing I knew, I was dropped into her purse, among the makeup and her giant cell phone. There really wasn't much room for me anyway, but I decided to live with it. It was safer than being on the ground, for all to step on.

Then, she took me down to her locker and put the purse, with me in it, inside.

"WAIT!" I shouted "You can't leave me in here..."

"Oh, its fine...." Ashley said "It's only for a little while... I have lunch now... I never bring my purse, so I'll just leave you in there for a while...."

"FINE..." I sighed "But bring me back some food...."

"Ok" she replied cheerfully and slammed the locker door in my face.

So now I was in the dark.... and it was pretty dark in Ashley's purse anyway, but there was almost no light to break through that darkness now, except for the small amount of light that crept through the grates in her locker door. I couldn't believe any of this... but I figured as long as there was nothing else to do... to take a nap.

I woke, about an hour later and I was moving now, and could see some light peek through the purse. I mustve overslept and Ashley was taking the purse to her next class. I looked to my side to a see a small cookie crumb but it was about half the size of my whole body now! I grabbed it excitedly and started to eat, when I felt her  drop her purse finally.  I was in band class now...

Oh well, I sighed, things could be worse.
Chapter 4: This sucks by Sonicfan287
Okay, so let's recap... in case some of you have just started reading this... me = small... Brittany = a bitch. Basically, all you need to know is that in an ironic twist of fate, I stared some girls' boobs and my fate was to be reduced to a size SMALLER than the boobs I stared at!

I was now humiliated and forced to grovel to my now giant friends, hoping to find a place to hide out until I would regain my normal 5 foot 7 inch height. Now I found myself cowering in my friends' purse.

She had just put it down in her band class and I looked up fearfully as the band began to strum up a tune. It was so LOUD! I could feel the vibrations underneath me. The whole floor seemed to shake, but there wasnt much I could do. I cling on to the wall of the purse. It was quite crammed in here, stuck between a compact mirror and a lipstick. This was no way to live...

At the end of class is when the trouble began again. I figured, I sleep the majority of the time over the course of 2 days and hopefully wake up my old tall self, but as always in life, it cant be THAT easy!

Ashley yanks her purse up, and runs off to talk to some friends after class. I almost think she had forgotten about lil ol me, as she shows no disregard for my safety in doing this, and I find myself flipping out of the purse. I scream and yelp as loud as I can, but Ashley's too preoccupied to notice. I slide downwards in the air and grab onto the one bit of hope I have, the straps of her purse, but its useless, I lose my grip quickly and land on the hard felty floor of the band room. I was in pain, both physically and emotionally, especially when I heard the terrible sound of the band room door closing. I was locked in... AGAIN!

I couldn't believe how much I had been getting thrown around... as bad as I may have made Brittany feel when I took my little glance... I felt even worse as I had been made into a useless toy by her, and how she was even able to shrink me defied all logic but still... things, as I mentioned, would get much worse.

I should mention that I really hurt my ankle when I fell just then, I mean really hurt it. Ashley was only a little more than 5 feet tall and her purse, from where I had been was only a few feet off the floor, but you try multiplying that proportianally to my size... and it's about a 10 feet fall, equivalent to jumping out of your second story bedroom window, if not a little more. I wasn't too bad though, and in fact I was shocked I survived without too much injury.

I limped under the shade of a band chair and sighed, looking down at my wounded ankle. It wasn't broken, just hurt a lot to walk on it, but I could still walk. I decided to take a breather though, and leaned against the cold steel beam that was the chair leg.

Just then, the door clicked and began to open. I ducked behind the chair leg like a frightened kitten as I watched a huge machine roll out before me, with a cord that rattled behind it. The janitor had come into the band room with a vacuum. Well.... you all know what happens next.

My weak ankle and I limp over to the corner of the room, behind some massive bongoes, and I do mean massive, even by normal people's standards. I, however, was no longer a "normal" person, I had been made into a bug basically, a really intelligent bug that would have to find a way to not get sucked up.

I ran along the walls of the room, but see, the band room had an interesting format. While most of the floor was on the same level, that was a slightly step down. Now, this step wasn't much more than a foot but on my weak ankle and at my size... well.... you do the math.... cuz I suck at math.

The janitor continued to unravel the long vacuum cord, and plugged in the mammoth cleaning device. I retreated back to my hiding place, hoping maybe the vacuum wouldn't find me. The janitor rolled the machine forward, it's squeaky wheels sounding ominous and deadly as I awaited him to turn it on.

I decided to try going around the other way. Just then came an ear shattering noise that made thinking almost impossible. The vacuum engine boomed on and I was nearly blown away by the sound alone. I was practically frozen and I felt my ankle give out, so I knelt on one knee, hiding under the bongos, but still able to see what was going on.

I gasped a few times as the vacuum neared me, then pulled away, then neared me, then pulled away again. Okay, I get it... Im sorry, Im sorry I looked at her boobs! That's no reason to kill me!!

Sorry, sorry.... anyway, the vacuum was going to get under the bongos eventually, it was inevitable. So I forced myself up, even on my weak ankle and began to hobble away. I got 2 steps out from under the bongos when I saw the vacuum. After a brief pause I ran, yes ran, as fast as I could around to the other side of the room where there was a ramp I could run down. The vacuum motor grew louder. I wasn't sure if it was the vacuum just getting closer or my own fear just getting the best of me, but I ran down the ramp, and then felt my ankle lock up again and cowered beside the ramp, where I wasn't visible to anyone. I then got up and hobbled towards the door, but wait... I was too SMALL to open it... damn it.

The vacuum was circling back my way, but I wasn't worried anymore, I could escape it as it was going pretty slow and my main worry now was getting out of here... I just prayed that SOMEONE would show up and open the door... and they did.... but they opened the wrong door...

From the other side of the room, I heard the door open and started running towards it. Brittany, another girl named Brittany, not the same one, had come back into the band room to get some books she had left. I ran after her, having to go triple her speed to keep up. I saw my oppurtunity slipping away, so I jumped and hoped to the good lord I could make it through the closing door.

I did and I had made it out now, into the hallways, which weren't too crowded now. This whole affair had taken over 30 minutes, and I would have to be small like this for at least another couple of days. I sighed and without even thinking walked into the first door I saw crack open.

End of chapter 4-------------------------------------------------
Chapter 5 by Sonicfan287
Ugh, just my luck, I thought as I stumbled into the room that I had gone into so willingly. It was gym class, normally my worst nightmare anyway, but now even worse. I turn to head back but my heart sinks to see the door has closed to seal me inside.

I walked forward slightly and then.... BAM!

I was nearly scared out of my shoes... scratch that, I was scared as hell! Try having a giant foot land right near you. I was almost a permanent fixture on the young girls shoe sole, as the group of kids ran by, taking laps around the gym. I cowered in the nearest corner. Luckily the gym was probably the biggest room in the whole blasted school and since I was the smallest kid in the school...well Id have plenty of room to navigate.

I gasped for breath and decided to get back to my mission, but what was my mission? Where was I really planning on going? What could I do? I was tiny, and would probably stay that way, as Brittany said, another couple days, assuming she wasn't lying... oh there was no way in hell I was going to stay this small forever...

I began sulking when a large shadow was cast over me and then passed by. I looked up and gasped... holy crap, was that Krista? Krista was a good friend of mine, who I used to tease all the time that she was short. She was about 4'11, but she was now giant compared to me. I couldnt believe it! I could barely look up to see her face. At first, I cowered away, but Krista was friendly, she wouldnt hurt me... intentionally anyway, but at the same time, I was kind of embarassed to be seen by anyone like this...

I struggled with the decision but decided to go talk to her anyway, easier said than done. She leaned against the bleachers, awaiting the end of gym class. I ran over and started tugging on her pant leg. Nothing... I groaned and looked up, I then shouted her name, that kind of got her attention

"Hello??" she said, looking around, every way but down

"Down here!" I screamed, sort of afraid of the reaction I would get when or if she found me so tiny. Finally, she glanced down for a second, double took and then glanced down again.

"Bobby??" she said, her voice hushed and silent as she sort of knelt down. Even kneeling she was quite a bit larger than me. That seemed to be the general reaction to my size now, the gasped "Bobby..." with a gaze of pity and sympathy. "You're so...so...."

"Tiny? Small?" I sighed.

"Short" she said, with a chuckle.

"Ha ha, I know, sweet irony, Krista, the shorttest girl in class is now towering over me, I know..." I said, pacing around nervously. Suddenly she put her hand down in front of me, and I had to stop. I looked up at her questioningly, part afraid.

"That is so cool!" Krista chuckled and turned her hand inward a bit. I backed off a bit "Cm'here..."

She then proceeded to pick me up. I trembled as she stared down at me. This was not a good feeling, being lifted. I was about the size of her hand.

"Wow, youre like..doll size..." she said.

"Im not a doll!!" I screamed, I was ready to cry almost, all I had done was stared at a girl's breast for what, 3 seconds? This was awful "Please...put me down, keep me safe, do something, help me out, Im scared..."

"Okay okay, calm down" Krista said "I was only teasing..."

"Well its not funny..." I sighed.

"Okay okay..." she said, "Ill put you in my gym bag..."

Great. Another bag, I havent fared too well in carrying cases so far. Ive already dropped out of one purse, one pocket and now a gym bag? Krista heads into the girl's locker room to get changed. As tempted as I am to sneak a peek through the hole in the bag, I decide not to, after all, thats what got me into this mess. Wait, there's a hole in the bag?

"KRISTA! NO!!" I gasped and slipped through the hole, landing on the girls locker room floor. Whoa! They got couches here? And mirrors? Damn, it smells really nice in here. At this point Krista is nowhere to be seen, she turned a bend and I couldnt seem to catch up. What I did find around the corner however was much worse...

BRITTANY KAPLAN!!

I was standing just feet away from her as she finished dressing. I gasped as she turned my way. I was frozen stiff as she slammed her locker door shut and approached. Oh no!! She had seen me. I started to run but she knew by now who it was, after all, how many tiny guys had there been in this school? Her hands surround me, and 2 of her fingers restrain me like pliers, clutching me tightly. I scream and kick, but she has no mercy. She releases her vice grip and drops me into her cold unforgiving hand.

"Brittany...I...."

"You pervert!!" she growled, in a low voice so noone could hear her. She then carried me into a darker corner of the locker room so noone could see. I was scared as hell, my heart was racing as she knelt now and put me down in front of her. I was tempted to run under her legs to escape but she might squish me before I get the chance. All it would take is a quick flick of the wrist. She removed from her left pocket a pouch. I backed off more.

"Well Bobby..." she said, shaking her head "Youve given me no choice.... you seem to enjoy being small, huh? Using it to spy on girls in the locker room??"

"No... NO!!" I gasped, I didnt like where this was going. She then pours some of the pouch out into her palm. Its a blue sparkling dust. I really didnt like where this was going. "You dont understand...let me...explain..."

"No way, I dont listen to perverts" she says "Especially ones that are 3 inches tall and about to stay that way..."

"What?"

"Yeah the spell wouldve lasted for a couple days but once I sprinkle you with this magic dust, youll be small forever, but dont worry youll be able to spy on all the girls you want, tiny pervert!" she growled. I gasped and tried to escape but she grabbed me and held me tight. I thought I was going to die. She brought the dust closer.

"NOOO! PLEASE!!" I screamed up to her, she didnt budge, only continued to sprinkle and then I felt the cold dust "NOOOO!! PLEASE STOP!! NOOO, DONT DO THIS TO ME!!"

"For he who enjoys staring at breast, may he stay smaller than the rest... may he never stare never again, now that hes shorter than a ball point pen.... may he get a prom date never, because he will be small FOREVER!!"

Then there was a flash... I screamed through it all but it seemed it was over for me, I was stuck small... what now? I started to sob. Brittany slowly released her grip on me.

"See ya, pervert... oh wait, I wont!" she said, "Because Id need a MAGNIFYING GLASS!!"

"No, please...!" I sobbed, as she lowered me to the ground now. "Please...."

"Its too late for pleas..." she said, "Youre small forever... get used to it..."

Then she took off and faded into the distance. I broke into tears. Just then I saw Krista from behind me, she knelt down and patted me on the back with one of her fingers.

"Bobby..." she said "Whats wrong?"

"Im small forever!" I cried.

TO BE CONTINUED
Chapter 6 by Sonicfan287

"Oh my god, this is terrible" Krista said, laying me down on the bench in the girls locker room "Im so sorry..."

"Not your fault..." I sighed

"Yeah but if I hadn't left you out..."

"No, I was just in the wrong place at the wrong time..." I sighed, slowly adjusting to the fact that even my shortest best friend was a giant compared to me.

"So you can NEVER get big again?" Krista asked.

"Thats what she said" I sighed "I hope I dont get squished..."

"I wont let you get SQUISHED" Krista said.

"Thanks, but I dont know what I can do... now that im little forever"I sighed.

"For some reason, I dont think she would do that..." krista said.

"Shes Brittany KAPLAN!" I screamed, still in tears.

"Hey...hey..." Krista said, frowning a bit as she looked down upon me, "Everything's going to be fine, you'll see... and something tells me there's still a cure..."

"You're always over optimistic..." I sighed.

"You want me to help you or do you want to get squished?" Krista sighed with frustration.

"Ok fine..." I grumbled, "maybe there's a cure..."

"How do you think she does it?" Krista then asked, "I mean, how do you think she shrinks people?"

"Well just now she sprinkled some kind of blue dust on me..." I told her, "But that dust just KEPT me small..."

"Hmmmm..." Krista said, getting up off her knees and beginning to pace around the locker room, "Maybe she has a dust then, that could unshrink people... maybe thats how shes doing it all..."

"Even if thats true..." I went on to say "We'd have to find the dust that cures me..."

"Yeah..." Krista said, suddenly halting in her speech. She picked me up off the bench and walked around with me towards a locker on the other side of the room, "This is her locker right here..."

"Yeah, but its locked..." I sighed.

"Yeah, but there's a crack under the door small enough for you to crawl through..." Krista suggested, knowing that I wasnt exactly keen on the idea. I glare at her for several seconds before she finally yells, "Well I dont see you coming up with any better ideas!"

So I let her put me down and I struggle to get under the crack. Even at my size, it was hard and I was even more afraid I wouldnt be able to get back through and would be trapped in her locker. It was very dark in there, as I looked around at the 4 walled prison that now surrounded me. I look straight up and see a couple sweatshirts hanging from a hook, and higher up, a couple of brasierres and tank tops, but I dont see anything of interest, until I notice a gleaming coming from the pocket of one of the black sweatshirts hanging on the hook. There was no way I could reach that. Just then I hear sounds like footsteps fading away. I grow scared and feel my heart start beating faster and faster. I no longer heard Krista's voice and then another set of footsteps appeared to grow louder.

"Krista...?" I whispered, in case someone else had been there too, "Krista???"

Just then, the door opens and Brittany's giant figure reveals itself to me, as I back away, hiding in the corner of her locker door. If she were to spot me in here, she might make me microscopic and keep me in a petri dish for the rest of my life! I ducked under the shadows of her clothes, as she casually removed the black sweatshirt from the hook. I sighed with relief as she begun to shut the door again. Just then, as I was shut back in, I heard Krista and Brittany talking, but I couldnt completely make out what was being said. After I was sure Brittany's voice had faded off for good, I shouted again

"Krista!!"

"I got it Bob!" I heard her say in a sort of loud whisper that was still able to penetrate the locker door, "You can come out now"

I crawled out slowly and Krista picked me up. In her other hand hung a silk pouch of the powder we were looking for.

"How did you get that?" I asked.

"Easily, I distracted her and took it out of her pocket" Krista said, chuckling "She isnt very smart..."

"Indeed" I said, cracking a smile myself, "So what do we do with it? I mean, we dont know what it does for sure..."

"Good point" Krista said, "But how do we test it?"

"I think I have an idea..." I said.

Okay, so it wasnt the best idea, but that afternoon, after school, Brittany was walking by, when I had Krista yank her into the janitors closet. She screamed and protested, but she couldnt escape as Krista began to sprinkle blue dust on her head.

"No!!" she screamed, slapping Krista away, but it was too late for her, as Krista slammed the door and she began to shrink shorter and shorter "Th-This cant be happening!! No!!! NOOO!!"

I almost chuckled seeing the little bitch get littler. She looked down to see how close she was to the ground, then up to see how tall Krista was now, and started to scream and bitch and throw a mini tantrum, now only a couple inches high. Krista reached down and plucked her off the ground like a bug, as she was screaming and kicking in her hand.

"Let go of me!! Put me down!!! You cant treat me like this!!" she screamed.

"Well listen," Krista yelled "You cant treat my friends like this"

She then put her down next to me. I smiled nervously, but Brittany folded her arms turned away from me.

"Hey, I dont care, Brittany" Krista said, "You want to hold a grudge, go ahead, I have all day, but just remember, youre gonna be tiny forever until you make up with him or something, now surely you must have a cure for this"

"Ok, fine" Brittany said "I do"

"Good, then youll give it to us?" Krista asked.

"Not to him"

"Well then I guess youll be small forever, have fun with that" Krista said, picking me up but not her "At least Bobby has his friends to help him, you just have rats and other things to eat you... well see ya little, small girl"

As I looked back at Brittany, I saw tears swell in her eyes, but that was the point. Krista wasnt really going to leave someone like that, even if she had deserved it, so we waited until she finally broke down.

"Ok ok!!" she screamed "Ill take you to the antidote, just take me with you!!"

So, we took her to the girls locker room where she told us to.

"Its in my locker" she sighed, "put me down and Ill get it out, its on the lower shelf where I can reach it"

So Krista put her down and she went inside her locker, coming back with a pouch of powder. She then began to run with it.

"Hey! Where are you going?!" Krista asked.

"Wouldnt you like to know?" she chuckled. She ran behind some lockers and came out normal size.

"Uh-oh..." I gasped.

"Hey!" Krista shouted, "Let him use that antidote too!!"

"I dont think so" Brittany smiled evilly "And now... youre getting shrunk!!"

Brittany threw some dust on Krista and she starting shrinking down to my size.

"Oh fudge..." Krista sighed, now miniature.

Brittany picked us both up, looking down at us and laughing. "HA HA HA, pretty resourceful Krista but you made a mistake in trusting me... I AM a bitch"

"I told you" I whispered to Krista.

TO BE CONTINUED 

The Escape Plan by Sonicfan287
"The BIG Mistake"

by Sonicfan287

Chapter 7: The escape plan

Brittany throws us in her purse and looks down on us laughing.

"Sorry, you 2... looks like youll BOTH be staying small forever now" she said, her smile barely visible through the crack in her purse that we viewed her from "I cant have you growing back and telling anyone what I did to you"

And so we started moving around in her purse as she walked. Krista frowned at me and I frowned back. This certainly wasnt good... now because of my stupidity I had gotten one of my best friends shrunk.

Brittany totes us along to her house after school and Krista and I had remained silent most of the time. I looked sadly down at the surface of her purse and wished I could rewind everything back several hours and stopped all this from happening.

Unfortunately, my thoughts were quickly interuppted by the violent jostling of Brittany's purse as she opened the door to her house. The door flew open and she walked us inside, almost giving us a mock tour as she traversed up some stairs to her bedroom.

She sets the purse down on the desk and it turns over so that Krista and I spill out onto the desk. We both stand up and gaze around. Her room was now giant and she towered over us, laughing as she watched us get acclamated to our new surroundings.

"So sorry, Krista" Brittany smiled, focusing her stark black eyes on my newly miniaturized friend, "I really didn't have anything against YOU... only him"

Krista backed away for a second before digging for some courage and she finally spoke in her feeble, tiny voice.

"Brittany, you can't just do this to us!" she screamed, "We're human beings...not bugs! You can't treat us like this"

Brittany knelt down so that her face was just inches away from Krista and I. We looked up and gasp, her form taking up most of the air around us.

"I'll let that remark go, Ms. Krista..." she smirked, "you're still probably upset from being shrunk, but you'll soon learn that I have all the power here..."

"Wh-What are you going to do to us?"I finally asked, and she turned her pupil towards me.

"What am I gonna do?"she shrugged, and then stood up, alleviating some of my fears, "I'm not gonna do anything"

Krista and I gave each bewildered looks.

"Sure I could squish you or torture you even..." Brittany said, "but what fun would that be? Nope, I'm just gonna let you live out the rest of your miserable lives there... you could try to escape, but be warned, I don't always watch where I step, and even if you do make out of this house alive, you'll be nothing more than tiny people forever...and besides, I have plans, I cant be bothered with insignificant specks like you 2 forever"

"Hey we're not--!" Krista shouted out but I pulled her back. There was no need to tempt fate. She sighed in frustration as Brittany turned away and left the room, leaving us on her dresser.

"Krista..." I sighed, once all the noise had subsided. She sat down on the dresser and I sat a short distance from her, "I'm so sorry... I didn't think this..."

"It's okay..." Krista said, still sounding flustered. She had normally been the one who had control of the situation, even in tight spots, but obviously she nor anyone else could've seen this coming.

"Krista, we need a plan" I said, standing up at last. Feeling sorry for ourselves wasn't going to accomplish anything.

"Plan? What plan?!" Krista said, raising her voice, "There is no plan... this is it, ,Bobby, we're gonna be Brittany's pets forever..."

"No, Im the negative one here, damn it!" I said. "Snap out of it... we can escape..."

"Yeah and then what?" Krista said, starting to sob, "sure, we could escape, but Brittany WANTS us to escape, she doesn't care what happens to us, as long as we stay this size forever!"

"No, we can do it!" I said, "Brittany has a sister, maybe she'll help us"

"Brittany's sister isn't going to help us, noone's going to help us" Krista said.

"How do you know unless we ask?" I said and then extended my hand to my downtrodden friend, "Are you willing to give it a shot?"

"Okay" Krista said and offered me a smile... something I didn't expect to see. I help her up and we survey the room, "so how do we get out of here?"

I look around and walk towards the edge of the desk, cautiously looking down. The leg of the desk reached for the floor like a tall building but it was probably our only way down to the ground. Hopefully, once there we could find Brittany's little sister, Samantha.

I start to pull myself down from the ledge of the desk so that my feet are touching the leg of the desk. Krista watches me with fear in her eyes.

"You need to follow me" I finally said and reached my hand out towards her. She bit her lip and cautiously walked forward now, finally joining hands with me. "Alright, you ready?"

"I guess..."she said nervously.

Once I got myself ready, I pushed against the desk leg and took Krista into my arms as we slid down the desk leg and hit the ground awkrardly. We tumbled into the corner.

"You okay?" I asked, helping her up. I had actually dinged up my shoulder a bit when I hit the wall.

"Yeah, I'm fine" she said, getting up slowly. "Let's go!"

We walked through the exotic land cautiously, surrounded my mountains of laundry and the walls which seemed to go up forever. We finally were stopped by a massive wall -- the door.

"Damn it Bobby... how are we gonna get through that?" Krista asked.

"Not through it... under it" I smiled and shimmied under the door.

We made it through to the other side, where we stood on tall lavender carpeting. I quickly pulled Krista against the wall to avoid Brittany's massive sneakers as she walked by us.

"Ok, now what?" Krista asked, still a bit spooked from almost being crushed.

"Now we check all these rooms..." I said, and pulled her along, "this way..."

I had to admit, I had a certain uneasiness about being the leader. I wasn't exactly the leader type, but the fact that Krista had to suffer because of my personal stupidity urged me to work harder for both our sakes.

I peeked under the door of the next room and saw Samantha - Brittany's 14 year old sister gathering some things in bags. I tell Krista and we both scurry under the door.

Krista and I hide on the other side of Samantha's bed as we hear the rustling noise of her putting clothes in a bag.

"What do we do?" Krista asked, "we need to get her attention..."

"I have an idea, but it's risky" I said and went charging towards Brittany's towering sister. Krista shouted for me to come back but I couldn't comprehend it at this point. I had to do whatever it took to get us back to normal.

I tug on the shoelaces of Samantha's over-sized white sneakers.

"Samantha! Look down here!" I screamed, tugging as hard as I could, but it must not have affected her because she didn't look down or even flinch. Just then I feel the shoe lace moving away from me. I keep my grip on it and am tugged hard by the movement of her foot. "SAMANTHA!! PLEASE DON'T STEP ON ME!!"

"Bobby! Hold on!" Krista screamed and ran towards the area. Suddenly Samantha stopped walking and put her foot carefully back down on the carpet. I sighed with relief.

"Hello?" Samantha asked, squatting down and seeing Krista, "Whoa!"

"Samantha! Please! Help us!" Krista gasped.

"Oh no..." Samantha sighed putting her hand over her face in despair. She glanced down and saw me clinging to her shoe, "she shrunk you too?"

"Yes..." I said, out of breath.

Samantha picked Krista and I up and set us down on the desk. I looked up at her suspiciously, hoping that she didn't plan on keeping us as pets, either.

"Look guys, I am SO sorry, I had hoped she ran out of shrinking dust..." Samantha sighed, "but I guess I was wrong"

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Brittany's had some...issues, for a while now..." Samantha explained, "issues with guys... she's been ticked at them for a while"

"Why?" Krista asked.

"Well I can't really blame her, I suppose" Samantha said, "Guys are always treating her bad, checking her out because she's attractive... it gets to her sometimes"

"Oh..." I sighed, understanding loud and clear then why I had been shrunk.

"Yeah... so somehow she got a hold of this magic dust and if any guy ticks her off... well she shrinks him..." Samantha explained, "but she hasn't used it in so long, I assumed she ran out... she doesn't think I know about this, but Ive seen ex boyfriends of hers shrunk before..."

"Is there anyway to unshrink them?" I asked.

"Well normally she just gets tired of it and gives them the growth powder eventually..." Samantha explained.

"But she told us we'd be small forever..." Krista added.

"Oh." Samantha frowned, "She's never said that to anyone before..."

I sighed sadly.

"Okay, I might be able to help you" Samantha said, lowering her voice to a whisper. "I know where she keeps the growth powder..."

Samantha took us back into Brittany's room and opened one of her closet doors, revealing a bag of white powder up high on a shelf.

"Okay" she said, grabbing the bag, this should be it. She was about to open the bag when she suddenly stumbled back.

"Y-You okay?" I asked.

"I feel weird... oh no!!" Samantha gasped. Brittany was right behind her.

"I'm very dissapointed with you, Sammy" Brittany said and snatched us out of her hands. "I told you not to play with my toys..."

"No, you don't understand, it was an accident!" Samantha shrieked but she seemed to be getting woozier by the second. She couldn't stand straight anymore. "What are you doing to me?"

"Something I wish I didn't have to..." Brittany sighed and collected some blue dust in her hands.

"Brittany!! No!!" she screamed, "you can't shrink your own sister!! Please!"

"Sorry, sis" Brittany said, and set us down on the desk while she focused on her next victim. I could only watch as she blew the dust on Samantha.

"Noo!!" Samantha screamed out again and then began to cough like crazy, shrinking with each cough. "Noo!! Please, Brittany!!"

Samantha got to about waist height of Brittany when she tried to run away but Brittany held her back and watched her shrink smaller and smaller still, until she ended up only 3 inches high.

"How could you do this to me?!" Samantha shrieked, looking up at her now much bigger big sister.

"Im sorry, Sammy, I had no choice" Brittany said and set Samantha down next to us on the desk. "I couldn't have you telling mom about this"

"But Brittany... I'm your sister, and these people don't deserve this..." Samantha said, starting to sob as well.

I put my head down and sighed... noone deserved this fate but me...
The apology by Sonicfan287
"The BIG Mistake"

by Sonicfan287

Chapter 8: The apology

"Well I was just toying around before..." Brittany said, dangling her tiny sister in front of her eyes as she yelped helplessly, "but now I'm gonna make sure none of you can escape"

Brittany sets Samantha down again and gets something from her drawer. We all look at each other with the same look of terror on our faces. What could we do now?

Brittany forcefully grabs us all and throws us into a paper bag. We grunt as we all land on each other, confined to the bottom of the unforgiving prison. Brittany looks down and gives us a fake look of concern.

"Hope you're all cozy down there" she laughs, "especially you sis"

"I can't believe you'd do this, you bitch" Samantha yelled up to her giant sister.

"Ha, don't blame me sis, blame Bobby..." Brittany laughed, "Bobby did all this to you, he's the one who started this because he couldn't keep his eyes where they belonged... so now this is your fate"

Brittany closed the bag and then I noticed Samantha and Krista both glaring at me.

"What?"

"She's right" Krista said in anger.

"Neither of us would be shrunk if it wasn't for you" Samantha said, crossing her arms.

"I'm-- I'm sorry!" I gasped. Brittany was trying to turn them against me and it was actually working. I guess desperation will do that to you.

"Don't apologize to US, apologize to Brittany" Krista said.

"I did... I think..." I sighed, and realized that maybe I hadn't.

"No you didnt" Krista exclaimed, "You spent a while being afraid of her and then hated her guts but you never actually said you're sorry for checking her out"

I sighed with disdain, realizing she was right.

"So what do we do now?" I sighed.

"You need to apologize to my sister" Samantha replied, "it might be the only way any of us get out of this mess"

"You're right" I said, "but how? We're trapped in this bag..."

"Honestly, Bobby, haven't you realized that despite her temper problems, my sister isn't that smart?" Samantha chuckled and began pushing on the sides of the massive paper bag.

"Oh... I see..." I said, realizing the escape plan this time was actually a lot simpler than we thought. Our combined strength managed to topple the paper bag.

Brittany turned around in shock, looking down at us and mildly applauding.

"Good job, tinies..." Brittany laughed, "You figured a way out but this time..."

"Brittany wait!" I yelled and she suddenly stopped moving towards us. I nervously looked back at Samantha and Krista who gave me a reassuring look. "Brittany... I just wanted to say I'm sorry"

"You what?" Brittany asked, moving closer so she could hear me feeble voice.

"I WANTED TO SAY I'M SORRY!!" I shouted.

"Please... you're only sorry because I shrunk you" Brittany said, folding her arms.

"No, really" I repeated, "I'm sorry... really truly sorry... I never meant to make you feel bad in any way and I really apologize... and if there's anything I could do for you, please let me know..."

"Aw, well I'm sorry too..." Brittany said, her face suddenly changing to a smiling demeanor.

"Why are you sorry?" I asked.

"Sorry that I have to do THIS" Brittany laughed and I gasped as her fingers showered more shrinking dust onto me.

"Brittany, NO!!" I screamed, but it didn't matter. The room began spinning and I shrunk even MORE. Krista and Samantha looked at me with aghast looks on their faces as I shrunk to a size so miniature that even Krista and Samantha appeared gigantic.

"Whoops" Brittany chuckled and walked off laughing, "does anyone ELSE have anything to say?"

Krista and Samantha looked down in shame, realizing we had all been tricked -- big time. Brittany had no intention of restoring any of us, she was just making a big game out of this. I in the meantime seemed destined to remain the size of a dust speck.

"Bobby? You okay?" Krista asked finally, her massive voice falling upon my ears like a waterfall.

"Just leave me alone..." I sobbed, no bigger than 1/4 inch high. This truly was the lowest I had ever sunk.
The NEW escape plan by Sonicfan287
"The BIG Mistake"

by Sonicfan287

Chapter 9: The NEW escape plan

"Bob? You okay?" Krista asked in a symapathetic voice as I rested on top of her now giant hand. I turned back and gave her a slight look, then turned away again, hanging my head in shame.

"Bobby... I'm so sorry" Samantha said and leaned in closer to me, "I never thought my sister would do something like that to you"

I still refused to speak.

"C'mon Bobby, it's going to be okay" Krista added, "we're gonna make it through this"

"How?!" I said, finally snapping, "we're all tiny and I'm tinier than tiny! Brittany's never gonna let us go, or at least let ME go... I'm stuck this size forever but maybe if you 2 beg her for mercy, she'll let you go..."

"We don't know if any of us are stuck this size forever" Krista answered, then looked to Samantha and asked, "do you know where she keeps the antidote?"

"I don't know..." Samantha sighed, "I've only seen her shrink some ex boyfriends, but she usually lets them go in a few days, whether she lets them grow back to normal, I have no idea..."

"But she does have growth powder" I added, "remember Krista? When we shrunk her and she grew back?"

"Yeah, but that was at her locker at school" Krista answered, but then suddenly her eyes lit up, with an idea, "We need someone we know at school to get into that locker for us"

"Even so, theyd have to know the combination..." Samantha added.

"Right..." I sighed. "You dont know, it Sam?"

"I don't think so, but I know where she keeps it" Samantha answered.

"Where?" Krista asked.

"In her backpack... she writes it down because she can't remember anything" Samantha chuckled.

"Sounds like Brittany to me..." I said, trying to hold back a laugh myself. I realized now wasn't the best time for laughing.

"So how do we get down there?" Krista asked.

"You hold on tight" Samantha said, pointing to a dangling phone cord from the table we were on, it went all the way down to the floor, but it still looked very dangerous especially since Krista was still holding me in her hand as she went over towards it.

"Hold on tight, Bob" Krista said and slipped me into her pocket before vaulting down the wire and landing on the carpet. Samantha and Krista looked at each other and nodded. The coast was clear... for now.

Samantha cautiously creeped over towards the backpack and looked inside.

"It's kinda dark" she commented, and crawled inside now to get a better look. Krista and I waited, looking up and around for Brittany to make a surprise appearance. After several seconds of papers rustling, Samantha emerged, holding a scrap of paper with the 3 digit combination in black marker.

"Sweet!" Krista exclaimed.

"Alright, now Krista, do you have your cell phone on you?" I asked.

"Yep" she said opening it up and looking down at the paper with the combination on it, "All we need to do is call Kim and have her get the growth powder..."

"But she still has to get it here..." Samantha added, "and it wont be easy to get rid of Brittany"

"It's a risk we have to take" Krista sighed, dialing Kim's number. Kim answered after a couple rings.

"Krista, whats up?" Kim asked, "Why arent you in class?"

"Because we're shrunk!"

"Who's we?"

"Well, Bobby and Brittany's sister, Samantha" Krista explained.

"She shrunk her own sister?" Kim asked.

"Yeah, she's being a total bitch" Krista commented.

"So what do you want me to do?" Kim asked.

"Go to her gym locker and get the growth powder" Krista said, "the combination is 29-13-3"

"Okay, I'll be right over... you're at Brittanys house, right?" Kim asked.

"Yeah...please hurry" Krista added, and just then we all heard thunderous footsteps followed by the door swinging open.

"Hey!!" Brittany growled, looking down at us as we cowered in fear below her. "What the hell do you think you're doing?"

"Should we... run?" Krista asked. Samantha nodded.

Krista ran with me tucked away in her pocket and Samantha trailing behind. Brittany turned back and ran towards us at full speed.

"Quick, hide!!" Samantha said and pulled Krista behind a dresser in the living room.

We all 3 released a great sigh of relief. Hopefully we'd be able to return to normal soon.
Last Hope by Sonicfan287
"Ok..." Samantha sighed, constantly glancing around the corner for any sign of her threatening sister, "the key is not to panic..."

"Not to panic?" I squeaked, "she's gonna kill us if she finds us..."

"IF she finds us, Bob" Krista repeated, still holding me in her hand, "All we need to do is stall for like 30 minutes..."

Just then, Krista's cell phone went off again, she set me down in her pocket and answered it.

"Hello?" Krista said, trying to keep her voice down, "oh hey Kim"

I let out a sigh of relief. Kim was our only hope right now, and with Brittany frantically rummaging for us, it wouldn't be long before we were all caught, and possibly killed.


Krista put the phone down a second to tell us, "hey, she should be here in about a half hour, she found the growth powder..."

Samantha and I sighed in relief, but our relief would be very short lived, as Brittany's footsteps grew louder and louder, until finally....

"FOUND YA!!" she shrieked and took a thunderous step towards us. Luckily she couldn't fit much more than her foot behind the dresser so we ran further away, so we were tucked against her wall, but still shuddering in fear as Brittany pulled the dresser off from the wall, leaving us exposed.

"Hold on tight Bob" Krista screamed, her voice no longer transmitting that usual confidence. She began running with Samantha close behind. Brittany bent down and reached her fist for us and Krista and Samantha were lucky enough to evade but I was jostled from her pocket, now holding on for dear life.

"YIKE!!" I screamed, holding onto Krista's pant leg as I slowly slipped down. Brittany was running after us and the shadow of her feet hung in close proximity to our heads.

We slipped in through another room, where the door was slightly cracked. Krista took this momentary pause to scrape me off her pants and put me back into her pocket. Samantha and Krista then shoved on the door as hard as they could, in an attempt to close it but it was no use. Brittany's strength, in comparison, blew it right open, sending Krista and Samantha onto their backs, and me sliding out of her pocket.

"I know you're in here somewhere!!" Brittany growled, not yet seeing Krista and Samantha who were just in front of her. Krista and Samantha ran out of the room, while Brittany still scavenged around.

Unfortunately, they had left me behind!!

"K-Krista" I gasped, realizing she probably wasn't coming back, and the same went for Samantha. Hopefully, I was so tiny that Brittany just wouldn't spot me.

I hid in the corner as Brittany looked around, but unfortunately for me, she was being very persistent in her search, looking under things, on top of things... after all, we were all tiny, so any hiding spot was possible and Brittany was leaving no stone unturned.

I tucked myself deep into the corner of her room, below some sleeves from t-shirts she had piled in there, but then I heard the low rumble grow louder and more intense... she was coming my way!

"Oh please no, oh please no..." I repeated to myself in my head, thinking I could somehow drive her away but she was too powerful, and worse, there was no reasoning with her. When she found me, and she would... she'd probably torture me, and then kill me, or worse... shrink me even MORE... could I even be SHRUNK anymore?

She removed each t-shirt from the pile one by one, as if she could smell my fear. I cower and scoot back as far as I can, but it's no use. Finally, I can see her massive form before me, but it takes her a few seconds to see me. Once she does though, she wastes no time in procuring me between 2 of her fingers, as if holding me by tweezers. She dangles me in front of her eyes.

"Well well..." she laughs, "look what I've found"

"Br-Brittany!! Pl-please!!" I stuttered, feeling kind of sick from being dangled at such a dizzying height. "Let me go!!"

"Why should I?" she laughed, and then sat down in front of a desk, dumping me off in front of her so that there was no clear escape.

"Please, Brittany!" I shouted, now getting down on my hands and knees, as if I was praying to her. "Please just let me go!! You already made me tiny! You won!"

"You think this is about winning?" Brittany chuckled and moved herself closer to me, so that I grew even more uncomfortable, "no, this is about justice!"

She then raised her fist high above her head and slammed it on the table. I backed away in fear, but she did it again, and then again.

"This is for any girl you've ever checked out!" Brittany cackled, "and a message for any guy who likes to objectify women!"

"Br-brittany please!!" I screamed, as I jumped away from her mighty fist, which just missed creaming me into her desk, it didn't seem like she was really aiming too well though because she could've nailed me if she really tried, "Please dont do this!!"

"Oh it's too late for apologies now!!" Brittany shouted, her voice getting more and more intertwined with rage and sadness. It was as if at any moment, she'd either break into tears or tear me apart. She slammed both fists onto the desk, causing a large quake beneath my feet. The quake left me feeling dizzy and disoriented as she repositioned herself to deliver a final blow.

"Brittany, please... don't do this..." I gasped, pleading with what little energy I had left.

"HA! Look at you, Bobby, you're pathetic" she laughed, suddenly ceasing her attack, "You're nothing but a tiny... little..."

I then noticed something odd... as Brittany was speaking, her voice got more and more high pitched. As scared as I was, it became increasingly difficult to take her threats seriously as her voice suddenly dwindled in power. I open my eyes to realize that wasn't all that was happening.

"Wh-what's happening to me?!" Brittany shrieked, now more occupied at glancing up and down at her shrinking body. She looks up to see Kim, triumphantly sprinkling shrinking dust on her. "N-No!!"

And to see Brittany dwindle, with no hope of escaping, almost made me feel bad for her. Having been seconds away from certain doom, it seemed odd, but I couldn't help but feel a degree of pity for Brittany as she slowly became a few inches tall, reduced to nothing more than a miniature girl throwing a tantrum on her chair.

"Looks like I showed up in the nick of time..." Kim said, smiling at me as she finally sprinkled me with the growth dust that would return me to normal.

Krista and Samantha walked into the room, also returned to normal size and gave me a hug.

"So what do we do with Brittany?" Kim asked, pointing down to the miniaturized tormenter. She picked her up by the back of the shirt, so that she dangling in front of us, kicking and screaming, tears streaming down her eyes as Kim, Krista and Samantha gave her jeering looks. For some reason, I couldn't find it in my heart to jeer her. Not after everything I had been through.

"Put her down, Kim" I sighed.

"What?" they all 3 said.

"Put her down, and let her think about what she's done" I sighed, "She's not gonna harm anyone else like that...so why torment her? Just put her down and let her spend some time at that size... maybe some day we'll even let her grow back to normal"

"You can't be serious" Krista said.

"We'll see..." I sighed, and left the room, and Brittany, in silence.

-------------------

Epilogue

The next day, we all returned to school, a bit shaken from our recent experiences. Ashley met Kim, Krista, Samantha and I in the hallway.

"Hey, anyone have an interesting day yesterday?" Ashley asked. We all rolled our eyes.

Later that afternoon, I was outside waiting for my bus when I suddenly received a tap on the shoulder.

"Yeah?" I asked, spinning around, and was startled to see, "BRITTANY?!"

"Hi" she said, in a sort of meek voice, obviously changed from her experience, "Mind if I sit down?"

"Uh...sure..." I said, and then added, "you're not gonna shrink me, are you?"

"No..." she sighed, "I'm sorry about that... I just... I don't know... it seems like it would be easy to be one of the prettier girls in school, but it's not... everyone wants to be my friend, or more than a friend, but only because they want to take advantage of me... girls take advantage of my reputation, girls take advantage of my body... and for a little while, when I had that shrinking dust... I don't know... it felt okay... to take advantage of others for a change... but it wasn't..."

"It's okay..." I sighed, "I sometimes get frustrated with life as well, but there are other ways to take it out..."

"I'm just so sorry..." Brittany said, letting out a long sigh, "I don't know what came over me..."

"Hey its fine..." I sighed, "Im sorry too, I shouldn't have... yknow..."

"Hey, you're only human" Brittany chuckled, "I gotta ask you something, though... after all I did to you... why didn't you squish me when I was shrunk? Why didn't you get revenge?"

"Heh, I don't know..." I laughed, and as I watched her pour away the shrinking dust, I added, "We all make mistakes, yknow?"

THE END
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=810