Ruth by newb
Summary:

While on a trip to the UK, you find yourself an inch tall and the prisoner of a middle aged woman who is enamored with you.

 

Yeah, you're not going home again. Home is now with Ruth


Categories: BBW, Mature (40-49), Humiliation, Maternal, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 4797 Read: 30407 Published: January 18 2019 Updated: December 20 2020

1. Chapter 1 by newb

2. Chapter 2 by newb

3. Chapter 3 by newb

4. Chapter 4 by newb

Chapter 1 by newb
Author's Notes:

I deleted my first story, I honestly didn't feel it going anywhere anymore and lost inspiration.

Hope you guys enjoy something new!

I took in my surroundings, unsure of what to make of it all. 

The surroundings all seemed so alien and yet so....not. I now found myself standing on a giant structure that streched for miles on either side of me. Far away, massive greenery towered into the sky, dwarfing even the redwoods. A metal obelisk stretched so high into the sky I couldn't see the top of it. I could only see the light beaming down from it's heavenly perch. In the sky, a giant ball of white was slowly setting on the horizon.

I thought that I had been transported to another dimension, until I looked behind me, seeing a giant strip of metal that read: "Dedicated In Loving Memory To David Schultz."

It was only then that I realized the true horror of what had happened to me: this giant structure was a park bench. The obelisk was merely a streetlamp that had turned on. All the greenery was merely a few park trees.

I was on no alien world, I was still on Earth.

I had somehow shrunk. 

Suddenly, everything flooded back to me: I was a US tourist to the UK, hoping to have a good time with a few of my buddies in London. I needed some space to think on a few things and saw a nice secluded park. Perfect, I thought.

Perfect.

Now that I knew where I was again, I tried desperately to find a solution to my predicament. My phone had dropped to the ground, no doubt broken by now. I had no rope, no tools to secure me. I had no way of climbing down the bench.

Soon, I began to worry: being stuck up here meant I would be easy pickings for any creature that wanted to make a meal of me. I was knocked down to the bottom of the food chain, and it was a disturbing thought.

However, before I could think any further on how to survive, I began to feel vibrations. Soft at first, they soon began to shake my body. The rhythmic thuds got closer, and I soon realized they came from my left. 

I was not prepared for what came next.

It was a giant woman. An honest to god giant woman. I froze in awe and terror at the sight of this woman approaching. She seemed to me to be hundreds of feet tall (though I would learn later on that she was only 5'6"). She was a middle aged woman, though an exact age I couldn't guess. She was wearing a simple pink dress.

As soon as I got over the shock, I noticed her body moved like a living mountain. Her breasts were the size of condominiums, her legs and arms jiggled with a layer of fat on each, but just a layer, nothing more. Her stomach was a now a wall to me, a wall that hung over her waist (though not down to her legs: I shudder at the thought).

In all this time observing her, I failed to notice one important thing: she had stopped at my bench and was going to sit down.

Her ass soon filled my view, and though the dres offered a view of her jiggling butt, I soon realized that if I didn't move, I would be crushed by a living colossus crashing down on my pitiful form.

Summoning all my strength, I moved to the right as her meteor sized ass came crashing down. It was a close call, but with all of my strength, I leapt and let out a shrill cry as her butt just missed obliterating me.

I first noticed that I was still alive. I then noticed I needed to move away from this giant woman. I took a few seconds before getting to my feet. Little did I know those would be my last few seconds of freedom.

As soon as I stood up, I heard a slight gasp. Well, I say slight, but to me it was monstrous. I shuddered and feared the worst: I had been seen in the most vulnerable state of my life by some stranger.

Nearly petrified, I turned around and faced her. I looked into the sky, at a cute maternal bespectacled face.

It was on that night that I got my first view of my new world:

Ruth.

End Notes:

Feel free to let me know what you think!

Chapter 2 by newb
Author's Notes:

We get introduced to Ruth. Quite simple, really.

It's a scary moment, being cronfonted by a giant. My whole world shattered in that instant. i couldn't believe the cruel horror that had been bestowed upon me, to be this small, and found by this giant woman i didn't know. I was tiny, and in front of a total stranger.

For a moment, me and this woman were frozen. Neither one of us quite knew what to do. I mean, what would anyone do if they found a person half the size of their thumb? What would they do if they WERE the half thumb-sized person? Time seemed to stand still: for that moment in the world, it was just me and her, and both of us were waiting for the other to make a move.

I was able to take a moment, looking up at Ruth's face, to really analyze it. Truth be told, she was cute. Honestly, if I were normal sized, I wouldn't turn down a date from her if she asked.

Her face was round, with cherubic cheeks, displaying that even in middle age, she still has youth about her. Her eyes were a sparkling hazel, hidden behind a pair of square rimmed glasses. Her cute nose and lips complimented her features quite nicely. Her hair was down slightly past her shoulders, with bangs in front that hit her forehead in just the right way. Looking down on me, her neck formed into a slight double chin.

In truth, she was beautiful. But I quickly remembered a crucial detail.

She was a behemoth.

Admiration of her gave way to fear of her, and I didn't care where I was going, but I quickly turned around to run. Maybe if I got to the edge of this bench, I could find a way down, something I hadn't thought of befo-

SMACK!!

I almost instantly hit a doughy wall of flesh. Disoriented, I fell on my butt before regaining my senses. I soon realized I had crashed straight into her palm. It was at that moment I realized my new place in the world: I was merely a toy to these giants that now ruled over me, at best a pet or object. I wasn't going anywhere that this woman didn't want me to, she was my physical superior in every conceivable manner. I began to wonder: was this woman going to end my life hear and now?

"Don't be afraid, little guy. I won't hurt you."

Her voice rattled through my bones, inconceivably loud. I grabbed my ears in pain, and this woman immediately noticed. "Oh, I'm sorry!! I didn't even think of how my voice would affect you! I'll speak more softly from now on."

From now on? What was that supposed to mean?

I turned around, only find her face had gotten a lot closer. Her lips had curled into a smile, and her dimples were on full display.

"What is your name, little guy?"

I hesistated to answer. I had no idea what she wanted from me or what she was planning to do. Apparently, she noticed this and tried to ease the tension.

"Hey, everything's going to be alright. I just want to help you. Little folks like you won't be safe on your own, you know? My name's Ruth. Now what's your name?"

Finally remembering I wasn't about to leave of my own volition, I decided it was best to just tell her everything.

"My name is Owen. I'm an American here on vacation. I was hanging out with my friends when I-"

"Oh, you're an American? Oh how adorable! your little accent is so cute, especially as small as you are! You sound like a little mouse!"

She had cut me off almost insantly. It was disturbing to be silenced that quickly by a titan like her, but even worse was that she did it so nonchalantly. As if I occupied a different stature (metaphorically speaking). I was still human, and she needed to know to get me help.

"Ma'am pleas-"

"Oh call me Ruth, cutie!" She said slyly.

"Ruth, I need to get help! I need you to take me to the nearest hospital so I can get in touch with my friends here and my family back home!"

Her response to my pleas shook me.

"Oh, sweetie." She said softly and almost sympathetically, as if she had confronted a child who wanted to run in the rain.

"I can't imagine what would happen to you at the hospital. Who's to say they would call your friends or family at all? What would stop them from putting you into a lab and forcing you into cruel experiment after cruel experiment? What kind of a life would that be? I'd imagine it wouldn't be very nice."

I had no idea what to say. Was this woman out of her mind?

"Lady please, I need to get some hel-"

Before I even knew what was happening, the hand that I had previously bumped against quickly curled into a loose fist around my body. My whole world was muffled, dark, and hot. I felt the hand rise up into the sky before her obelisk-esque fingers uncurled from around me. I was now face to face with this giantess.

"And I can't imagine how you would get home! Would you fly home in a crate? Would you be let out of the country at all? I can't think of an adorable thing like you being subjected to a fate so cruel!"

I couldn't believe it. Was she dicatating my life at me now? I couldn't begin to think through what she was saying before she said the words that decided my fate forever.

"Sweetie, I think it would be best if you stayed with me for a while."

I wasn't the best at reading women, but I knew what she meant by "a while". It meant forever.

"What??! You can't just do this to me, I'm still a human being, with rights and dignity! Take me to the hospital!"

But she failed to listen. "Sweetie, I'm only thinking of what's best for you. it is my responsibility as a big person to take care of you, and so I will. It's for your own good, trust me. Ooh, it'll be like having my own little borrower! It'll be so cute!"

At this point, I was near hysterics. "Please, I'm begging you! Don't do this to me! I want to see the people I care about again!"

"But don't you see I care about you!" I was stunned. What was she saying?

"I know we've only known eachother for a moment, but I care dearly about you already! I just want you to be safe! And to be quite honest, I really do think you're quite cute. You're like a little miracle, a godsend sent to me to care for. I haven't had someone to care for since my last partner broke up with me a year ago! But I promise, you're in good hands, my little man!"

Oh no. What did she mean when she brought up her partner? What was she going to do with me?

i had no time to think about any of this before she declared, "Well I best be getting on home! No time to waste, I need to set up your living space! But I need to keep you a secret. Now where to put you? I could put you in my purse, but I don't want you tumbling around in there. Hmmmm...."

Before long, I saw a lightbulb go off in her head. Her pudgy fingers curled around me, this time with my head sticking out, and a devious smile crossed her face. Wordlessly, she brought me to her chest and lifted her dress with her other hand, revealing monumental, house sized breasts. I tried to protest, but her fist opened up and I plummeted into the chasm of her cleavage.

Actually not exactly. I bounced onto her left breast, the enormous mound to big for me to truly comprehend. I couldn't even see the end of the curve of her boob. The surface was rubbery and doughy, almost alien. It took all my willpower to remember that this was a woman and not a living mountain or a landscape.

Ruth giggled and wiggled her breasts, forcing me closer to the canyon. I couldn't begin to resist, and I slid along her bosom into her cavernous cleavage before stopping almost as soon as I began. Her breasts had caught me and i was buried between them. The light was instantly cut off. My struggles were useless. Every time I tried to move some flesh out of the way, more flesh just came to replace it. By the skin of my teeth, I poked my head out, just able to find breath. But what I found after was Ruth staring at me and giggling like a schoolgirl.

"You look so cute in there! Hope you're ready to go home, little man!"

The finger holding her dress released it, and my world became pink. The fabric was so thick I couldn't see outside anymore.

Soon, Ruth began to walk home. Her bra had clearly been put on tight, because those breasts did not release me. My futile struggles translated into barely a tickle to the breasts. Worst of all though, her breasts heaved and wobbled with every step, jiggling and tormenting my small frame. I found myself repeatedly tossed up and down, up and down, until Ruth stopped. I heard a jingling of keys, and a massive door opening.

Ruth stepped into her house, and quickly closed the door, eager to savor her prize. In that moment, i knew my fate was sealed. Ruth had caught me, and i was now her prisoner, hers to do with as she pleased.

I was hers.

End Notes:

Let me know what you think!

Chapter 3 by newb
Author's Notes:

A little playtime couldn't hurt....could it?

Time seemed to slow down as Ruth walked to wherever she was going in her home. I of course could barely see being trapped in her cleavage as I was. All I heard was the removal of her shoes before moving forward into what I could only assume was a living room or perhaps a kitchen.

Her ample bosom swung me to and fro, with nothing I did having even the slightest effect. Worse still, it was boiling in there. With little to no fresh air, it quickly became warm and stale, with breathing being a herculean task. But worst of all, was the feeling of her wrinkled skin rubbing against mine. I forced myself to think of anything else to try and stop what this unaware giant was doing to my body.

Fortunately, I was relieved of my predicament as Ruth's movements stopped. A colossal hand pulled her collar back and fresh air flooded into my prison. I gulped in what fresh air I could as her other giant hand reached in and grabbed me in a fist. In an instant, I was whisked away into the air, before being rocketed to the carpet. Her fist relased me onto the soft floor, and I finally got a look at my surroundings.

I was in Ruth's living room alright.

Ruth's living room was seemingly optimized for comfort. I was placed in the center of the room, with a glass coffee table to my left, and behind that a white couch. The walls were a stark white, giving a McMansion feel to the room. A stone fireplace stood in the distance, and behind me in the corner towered a loveseat.

However, in that moment, I was only focused on one thing, the titan that towered over me. 

And she was taking off her dress.

I stood there in awe as the fabric that to me was a solid wall of pink was removed so easily. It was a reminder of the power that Ruth held in her body. I had a feeling her pinky alone could crush me.

The wall was thrown behind Ruth, and in an instant, I drank in her gargantuan body. Her calves were smooth obelisks that reflected the light on the ceiling. Traveling up, her thighs jiggled with a layer of cellulite. to any normal person, they would seem normal, just with a bit of fat. To me, they loomed wider and larger than any structure I had seen.

That's when I got a view of her gut, her stomach that hung slightly over her panties and crotch covered in black panties. The sheer size of her belly shook me as I feared being caught underneath a seemingly living plain of skin. Her meteoric breasts jutted out from her chest, seemingly eager to bust out of her black bra. I could barely even see her face as she looked on me, her neck bending to produce a double chin.

Before I could get to planning an escape, her right foot lifted up and darkened my world. I thought in this moment that I would be crushed as he foot rushed to meet me. I was mistaken. What actually happened was far worse:

I was stuck between her toes.

I struggled in futility to escape, only to find the toes had far too tight a grip on me. A cheesy odor soon permeated through the air, and I struggled not to gag.

"Aww, are my toes too tight for my little baby? You have no idea how adorable you look there!", she giggled, amused by my predicament. "You are such a treat already. My little angel. How on earth could I ever let you go? Why, I would die if anything happened to you! I know it's a bit quick to accept me as your new maternal figure of sorts, but as the big person, I get ot make that choice."

I could only stare in terror. Ruth seemingly noticed, and responded in kind.

"Oh baby, don't be scared at all! I would never dream of hurting you. All I want to do is love you and care for you. You're my little sweetie now, after all, and what kind of caretaker would I be if I was mean to you? How would you even defend yourself?"

Every word she said only made my insignificance more clear. If my opinion of my worth sunk any lower, it would crater through the floor.

Soon, her foot lifted off me, only to plant itself to my left (From my perspective, dear reader.) 

But I was not out of the woods yet.

The living mountain range above me shifted, and her knees dropped to the floor ahead of me. I was no surrounded in the super-structure of her body hovering over me. The impact was so great that I was lifted off the floor, only to quickly drop back down.

I quickly rose to see Ruth's hands snaking behind her back. And that's when I heard a snap that shook my bones: Ruth was taking her bra off.

"Now, of course, just because I'm your caretaker doesn't mean we can't have fun, right?"

Oh hell no.

I didn't want to see where this was going, so I began to sprint away. I didn't know where I was going, and didn't care. I just wanted to get anywhere else. Unfortunately, when it takes someone a full minute just to get away from the shadow of a giant's thighs, you're not getting far.

Ruth seemed to know this, and let me run as she unclasped her bra.

"Oh, I see you want to play a bit too! Well, here comes momma! Watch out!"

I had no idea what she was referring to until a shadow covered my body. I felt the heat form her being start to radiate over me, and within a few seconds I was knocked over roughly. I fell to the floor, only to turn and find myself face to face with a nipple bigger than I was.

All I heard was a giggle from Ruth before her left breast dropped, entombing me. I was baked by her behemoth boob, barely able to breathe. I couldn't even fight for my freedom as her weight pinned me to the floor. Humiliatingly, I could tell she was holding back her weight, afraid of crushing her new favorite toy. Still though, her breast was my world, forming a vacuum seal around me.

For five minutes I was pinned by her condo of a breast. I wondered when she would end this torture, and as if she heard me, her breast lifted. Unfortunately, I didn't separate from her breast, and though I could see nothing, I felt my body fly to the air as she got to her knees.

I was taken with her body. Stuck like a fly to flypaper.

As Ruth got to her knees, she saw me stuck to her boob and laughed a full, throaty laugh.

"Awww, my little baby!! You are just soadorable I could eat you up! Well, not that I would actually, but you know what I mean!"

I felt her fingers gently pry me from her breast, and I was set on her palm, which was brought to her face. For the next few moments she simply stared at me, letting her breath engulf me.

"Well, i suppose we need to get to bed. But first, a kiss goodnight wouldn't hurt. Now how about momma gives you a goodnight kiss."

Her lips that dominated my view soon puckered up, and I found myself with nowhere to run. I wouldn't survive the fall from her pudgy hand, but I wasn't sure about my chances here either.

Quickly, her lips pinned me to her hand as she kissed me. Her soft lips drew the air from my lungs, and lipstick soon covered my body.

She giggled. "That was fun! How about another?"

I was kissed once more, smothered by her once again. But rather than give me relief, her lips continued kissing me.

I was being assaulted by her lips and there was nothing I could do. I could no longer draw breath reliably, overwhelmed by equal parts panic and pleasure. I soon began swimming in an out of consciousness. my body could no longer take the pressure, and the feeling of passing out soon overtook me.

Right before I fell into a forced sleep, I could only say to myself: "I hope this is a sick dream."

If only I was that lucky.

 

End Notes:

As always, please let me know what you think!

Chapter 4 by newb
Author's Notes:

Back from the dead!

 

Heads up: Subsequent chapters will take place on other days, meaning one scene will not flow directly into the next. Unless I say, this is a direct follow up to the previous chapter or the next day or whatever, this is the format I'll follow, as it allows me more flexibility in writing scenarios.

 

Enjoy!

When I finally stirred from unconsciousness, I found myself flashing back to the events of last night. The shrinking, being found by a middle aged goddess, the coddling tortures...It all seemed like a strange dream.

 

Unfortunately, reality was all to willing to slap me back to reality as I realized where I were. The rhythmic rise and fall of your apparent "bed", the inability to move, the two massive walls that surrounded my body save my head, it was abundantly clear.

 

Yes, I was stuck between the gargantuan breasts of Ruth, her having placed me there before going to bed herself. This woman was so confident that she left me as her bra lint for the night.

 

What didn't help was the fact that after every fall of Ruth's chest, I caught wind of her morning breath. any chance at least at getting me head straight flew out the window as the air  maintained a slightly sour quality.

 

I quickly started squirming and struggling, looking to somehow slip out and hopefully escape to salvation. Work was slow as I struggled just to free one arm with no real support, not to mention having to work discreetly for fear of waking my colossal captor. 

 

Once my right arm finally found its way to freedom, I was able to use the sweat that accumulated on her chest and my body made some headway. Amazingly, Ruth hadn't woken up yet, and I thought that I might just do it! David may yet beat Goliath!

 

Oh how naive I was.

 

You see dear reader, Ruth apparently chose this moment to adjust in her sleep. For her, this meant turning over from her back to sleeping on her right side, an altogether inconsequential move for her.

 

For me, it sealed my fate.

 

The movement of her body threw mine into chaos. I was weightless for a brief moment before landing on my back on her right breast. As soon as I gathered my bearings, I saw my entire body (save my head) buried by her left. The pressure felt like I was being flattened by the world's softest trash compactor. But my body thankfully (for what little that's worth now) held on. 

 

I was unharmed, but now with all this weight bearing down directly on me, I wasn't going anywhere.

 

I silently cursed the gods for their sick twisted humor as my immobility became apparent. Unless Ruth let me out, I wasn't getting out.

 

But apparently, the gods are sick pervs as well.

 

As Ruth's breathing continued, I soon learned that my privates were now being directly rubbed against by her chest as it rose and fell. Pretty soon, I was aroused.

 

"No no no no no, not now!" I desperately thought, trying as hard as I could to distract my mind or calm it. But the heat, pressure, and pleasure proved VERY hard to get away from.

 

All my panicked thrashing proved futile, as Ruth's chest kept rhythmically massaging me, pleasuring me against my will. "Anything but her, not the woman who Kept me like a toy!" But it was all for naught.

 

The pleasure continued, and I worked desperately not to give in to Ruth's body, but in the end, there was simply too much pleasure. Within a few minutes, I found myself cumming on her chest, my body unleashing everything it had in ecstacy.

 

It was only in the post nut clarity, that I realized I had been jerked off by this woman by her breathing. As she was asleep. Surely, I thought, this humiliation could not possibly get any worse.

 

Until Ruth yawned, that is. The giant had awoken.  My world went vertical as she sat up. Her yawn vibrated through my bones, as did every word she spoke.

 

"Oh! Good morning sweetums! Almost forgot you in there!" she winked, reaching in to pull me from my prison. Her right hand opened a small pocket in her cleavage (which furthered the embarassment as I wound up stuck to her left breast) and pulled me out with her left. Two of her fingers were able to do what my body could not.

 

As she pulled me out, she noticed my little white stain I left on her body, and she put on a shocked face!

 

"Why I cannot believe it!" She spoke seemingly in surprise, and I soon thought to myself "Is she going to crush me? Is this where I die, killed in a woman's hand, squeezed like an orange?"

 

Thinking back on it now, it would've been better had she killed me there and now.

 

Instead, Ruth's lips curled into a massive grin. "I knew we were going to get fond of one another, but so soon? You must have really taken a liking to Mommy last night!" Giggling, she licked the index finger of her free hand and swept away my tiny mess, making a real show of sucking it into her mouth and swallowing.

 

"There, all gone!" She said as she laid me down on her right palm and began cooing and fawning over me, letting her fingers dance over my body, me helpless to do anything but watch.

 

After having a bit of fun, and kissing me again for good measure, she swung her legs over her mattress and stood up. Her fingers finally retreated, and I was able to view the full length of her body, covered in a nightgown. She had changed and gotten ready for bed all without me waking? Just how quet could a giant be?

 

"Now fair is fair, so eventually, I'll expect ot be paid back for that, but for now let's just get you cleaned up!" 

 

As she walked toward the bathroom with her booming footsteps, I could only shudder in horror as to what that meant for me.

End Notes:

Let me know what you think!

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=8074