- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I deleted my first story, I honestly didn't feel it going anywhere anymore and lost inspiration.

Hope you guys enjoy something new!

I took in my surroundings, unsure of what to make of it all. 

The surroundings all seemed so alien and yet so....not. I now found myself standing on a giant structure that streched for miles on either side of me. Far away, massive greenery towered into the sky, dwarfing even the redwoods. A metal obelisk stretched so high into the sky I couldn't see the top of it. I could only see the light beaming down from it's heavenly perch. In the sky, a giant ball of white was slowly setting on the horizon.

I thought that I had been transported to another dimension, until I looked behind me, seeing a giant strip of metal that read: "Dedicated In Loving Memory To David Schultz."

It was only then that I realized the true horror of what had happened to me: this giant structure was a park bench. The obelisk was merely a streetlamp that had turned on. All the greenery was merely a few park trees.

I was on no alien world, I was still on Earth.

I had somehow shrunk. 

Suddenly, everything flooded back to me: I was a US tourist to the UK, hoping to have a good time with a few of my buddies in London. I needed some space to think on a few things and saw a nice secluded park. Perfect, I thought.

Perfect.

Now that I knew where I was again, I tried desperately to find a solution to my predicament. My phone had dropped to the ground, no doubt broken by now. I had no rope, no tools to secure me. I had no way of climbing down the bench.

Soon, I began to worry: being stuck up here meant I would be easy pickings for any creature that wanted to make a meal of me. I was knocked down to the bottom of the food chain, and it was a disturbing thought.

However, before I could think any further on how to survive, I began to feel vibrations. Soft at first, they soon began to shake my body. The rhythmic thuds got closer, and I soon realized they came from my left. 

I was not prepared for what came next.

It was a giant woman. An honest to god giant woman. I froze in awe and terror at the sight of this woman approaching. She seemed to me to be hundreds of feet tall (though I would learn later on that she was only 5'6"). She was a middle aged woman, though an exact age I couldn't guess. She was wearing a simple pink dress.

As soon as I got over the shock, I noticed her body moved like a living mountain. Her breasts were the size of condominiums, her legs and arms jiggled with a layer of fat on each, but just a layer, nothing more. Her stomach was a now a wall to me, a wall that hung over her waist (though not down to her legs: I shudder at the thought).

In all this time observing her, I failed to notice one important thing: she had stopped at my bench and was going to sit down.

Her ass soon filled my view, and though the dres offered a view of her jiggling butt, I soon realized that if I didn't move, I would be crushed by a living colossus crashing down on my pitiful form.

Summoning all my strength, I moved to the right as her meteor sized ass came crashing down. It was a close call, but with all of my strength, I leapt and let out a shrill cry as her butt just missed obliterating me.

I first noticed that I was still alive. I then noticed I needed to move away from this giant woman. I took a few seconds before getting to my feet. Little did I know those would be my last few seconds of freedom.

As soon as I stood up, I heard a slight gasp. Well, I say slight, but to me it was monstrous. I shuddered and feared the worst: I had been seen in the most vulnerable state of my life by some stranger.

Nearly petrified, I turned around and faced her. I looked into the sky, at a cute maternal bespectacled face.

It was on that night that I got my first view of my new world:

Ruth.

Chapter End Notes:

Feel free to let me know what you think!