Yuru Yuri: Fun with Tinies! by Iron_Gauntlet
Summary:

It's the season of the tinies! The girls in the Amusement Club have to deal with an infestation in their club room, and with the guidance of their club president, they'll exterminate them without fail, in the most entertaining way possible.

I just finished watching Yuru Yuri and imagined this scenario, i hope you'll find it to your liking! If you're not familiar with this show, just go watch an episode or a random video on youtube, you won't regret it and you'll get the gist of the characters in no time! It doesn't really matter if it's a random episode because it doesn't really have a plot to follow.

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Categories: Teenager (13-19), Body Exploration, Crush, Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Humiliation, Unaware, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FF/f, FF/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 5191 Read: 13669 Published: January 05 2019 Updated: February 22 2019

1. Chapter 1: Spring means Tinies! by Iron_Gauntlet

2. Chapter 2: Appetizing Appetizers by Iron_Gauntlet

3. Chapter 3: Foot Pets by Iron_Gauntlet

Chapter 1: Spring means Tinies! by Iron_Gauntlet
Author's Notes:

 

Yuru yuri characters

 

The girls in this chapter are the 4 main girls, the ones in this picture 

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/allthetropes/images/d/de/YuruYuriCast_2068.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20170321013025

From left to right: Yui, Kyouko, Akari and Chinatsu

Now, a bit of character introduction

Toshinou kyouko: She is the founder of the amusement club. Goes so wild that no one can keep up with her, but it's not as if anyone even tries in the first place, so it's ultimately no big deal. She is actually an otaku who creates her own doujinshi of Mirakurun, an anime character that greatly resembles Chinatsu. She is quite kinky.

Akaza Akari: she is a polite red-haired girl who is supposedly the main protagonist of the series. However, due to her rather small presence and plain personality, she is often forgotten about or pushed into the background. Kyouko and Yui are her childhood friends, while Chinatsu, Sakurako and Himawari are her classmates. 

Funami Yui: a cool-headed girl with dark hair who often acts as the voice of reason, Yui is the childhood friend of Akari and Kyouko. She enjoys video games and is shown to be a good cook, leaving Chinatsu obsessed with her food (and her). She is a reliable friend and lives alone in an apartment complex, and although she won't admit it, she tends to feel lonely when others, particularly Kyouko, aren't around. Although generally quiet, she will sometimes burst into stifled laughter upon hearing Ayano's puns.

Yoshikawa Chinatsu: Akari's pink-haired classmate who originally wanted to join the Tea Ceremony Club, but ended up joining the Amusement Club as the Tea Ceremony Club was already abolished. She is often chased after by Kyouko due to her resemblance to the anime character Mirakurun, though she herself has a passionate crush on Yui, whom she often fantasizes about. While generally cute, benevolent and fun-loving, especially in the presence of Yui, she tends to be selfish and occasionally shows dark thoughts.

I'll introduce the other characters in the chapters they'll eventually appear in

 

 

 

 

 

It was an especially hot day of spring, and the Amusement club eagerly finished their school duties and hurried to the club building, formerly property of the now disbanded Tea club.

In fact, it was more of a comfy and well kept shed with a small kitchen and a single, japanese style living room than a club room.

 

The first ones to arrive were Kyouko and Yui. “So hooot” the blonde girl exhaled, looking exhausted, wobbling to the cushions near the small table of the living room.

Then she collapsed, face down on the table’s wood. “I’m sooo bored. Yuiiii i want some rum raisin ice cream” she uttered, removing her socks to feel some fresh air between her toes.

“Then go get it yourself” she answered, sitting calmly as well and opening the book she wanted to read, hopefully without being disturbed by Kyouko.

“Rude!” Kyouko pouted “I hope Chinatsu-chan comes soon, i really want some tea”

The black haired girl sighed “If you want it that bad, do it yourself” 

“But the one she makes is really delicious” Kyouko answered

“Well you're right about that” Yui admitted, turning the page

 

Just after she finished the sentence, Akari and Chinatsu opened the door

“Oh look, she came” Yui said, smiling at the newly arrived.

“Hello every…” Akari tried to cheerfully greet them but was immediately interrupted by the pink haired classmate’s squeal of delight

“Yui-senpai, is it possible that you were waiting for me??? I’m so happy!” She exclaimed, trowing herself at the older girl.

“yeah, actually i was talking about Kyouko … “ Yui answered, embarrassed as always at her usual show of affection.

The red haired girl, in the meantime, looked gloomy, as her presence was forgotten about once again.

“China-chan! Tea!” The blonde exclaimed shamelessly 

“Do it yourself. And what’s up with that name?” the other girl answered flatly

“Eeeeh? You don’t like it? You’re so heartless!” Kyouko said, looking heartbroken “But Yui wanted tea as well…” she added, with a mischievous smile.

Chinatsu sprung up “Then i’ll gladly make some!” she announced, then walked to the kitchen.

 

It really looked like a day like any other for them, in company of treasured friends, doing the things they liked. But there was an interesting and exciting detail that they would discover very soon.

 

"The tea is ready!!” Chinatsu announced cheerfully, walking with the tray straight to her beloved Yui, intending to serve her first.

But halfway there, she felt something crumble under her sock-clad foot as she stepped upon it “Uh? i think i crushed something…” she said, stopping

“Kyouko! You ate chips again and didn’t clean up!” Yui barked at her lazy friend

“I didn’t do it!” The blonde answered, trying to defend herself “… this time” she added whispering

“I heard you!” The black haired girl snapped.

 

“I don’t think it was a chip, what could it be? I can’t see while i’m keeping the tea on the tray” Chinatsu said, a bit unsure of what to do.

“I’ll take a look for you! Raise your foot so that i can see it” Akari offered herself, crawling from the cushion and lowering herself while still on all fours.

The pink haired girl raised the ball of her foot, revealing the mangled corpse of a miniature man, stuck to her sock thanks to the fuzz and his blood.

“Oh it’s a Tiny!” The red haired girl exclaimed in surprise “Oh right, it IS the season when they are the most common! Yay!”

 

“Season?” Yui asked. Her apartment was far from the outskirts so she rarely saw any, and never got to know much about them

“Yes, they get out of the forest to escape from the predators that get out of their hibernation, so they usually hide in people’s houses to steal food and seek shelter. Then the most of them are eventually killed by the human population, and during the fall the surviving ones get back in the woods. Their rate of survival is extremely low, so they have to reproduce like crazy. That’s why their numbers are so vast” Kyouko lectured, with a smug look on her face.

“You seem to know a lot about them, Kyouko-senpai” Chinatsu exclaimed, sincerely impressed that the lazy blonde actually put some effort in studying something.

“Ufufu… that’s obvious, my dear Chinatsu-chan! After all, you need to know everything about them to get the most fun out of it” Kyouko continued, proud that her cute kouhai complimented her on something

“Fun? My sister always told me to step on them as soon as i see one, or they’ll invade the whole house” The pink-haired girl seemed confused, finding strange that someone could enjoy dealing with pests.

“Then i’ll show you, my dear little Chinatsu-chin!” The blonde smiled 

“I also like them very much!” Akari exclaimed “My big sister liked feeding them to me since i was little, even now when there are a lot of them we feed them to each other! It’s a lot of fun and they taste really good!” 

“Yo-you eat them??” Her pink-haired classmate paled, shocked at the revelation, causing Kyouko to smile greedily

“Not bad Akari, but you seem as well blind to the ways of the great Toshino Kyouko, the great Tiny Hunter!” The only one who looked genuinely impressed at the statement was Akari.

 

“Now! According to my calculations the location of their nest is…” She quickly scanned the room, observed apparently insignificant details lying around, roamed across the room sniffing the air and finally walked in front of the closet 

“HERE!” she shouted and opened it suddenly. In there there was an undefined number of less-then-an-inch-high people, who cowered at the sight of a smiling blonde giantess discovering them.

Fast as a lightning, she grabbed the big bowl on top of the table and single-handedly managed to pour or pick up every single one of them without putting on them even a scratch.

 

Then she turned to face her three friends, with a smug grin on her face, and showed them the fruits of her hunt, causing akari to “Ooooooh” in awe and clap her hands “You’re fantastic, Kyouko-chan!”.

“How can you always be so talented in useless things?” Yui muttered, definitely not impressed.

“Yes, praise me more!” The blonde exclaimed, swishing her long hair

“No, It wasn’t a compliment” Yui sighed

“Now, now” Kyouko said, visibly excited as she set the bowl on the low table and sat down on one of the cushions beside it. “The fun really begins!” she announced, grinning from ear to ear, as the tinies could do nothing but stare at the 4 giant girls and cower in fear.

Chapter 2: Appetizing Appetizers by Iron_Gauntlet
Author's Notes:

Chapter tags: vore, unaware

After Chinatsu finished washing the blood that got stuck to her sock, they all sat on their cushions around the table.

“So, what do we do now?” Akari asked, excited.

“First things first… “ Kyouko announced, enjoying the attention she got “Before a full course meal, there always is the appetizer, so we eat one each! ”

“Eeeeeh? aren’t they, like, dirty and stuff?” Chinatsu complained.

“Not at…” Akari started before being interrupted by the  overly excited Kyouko

“Not at all, my dear kouhai! In fact, they keep themselves extremely clean, so they can’t even make you sick! As a demonstration… “

 

She leaned on the table, hovering her pale hand on the bowl full of tiny people, giggling as she saw the numerous crowd scurrying away from the gigantic fingers. After she teased them a bit moving her hand around, making it unclear who was going to be taken, she plucked a random one up, and neared it to her face.

After a dramatic pause, she suddenly threw it up into the air and opened her mouth, facing up “Aaaah…”

The tiny flew up, and he understood what was going on only when his ascent stopped and started falling down. He screamed as he zoomed past her white teeth and landed on her soft, gigantic slimy tongue.

Then the blonde girl closed her lips, and after swishing the little man inside, she swallowed it whole.

 

“Yummy!” She exclaimed, smiling “Next up, Akari!” 

“Yaaay! It has been a while since i ate one!”

She directly went to pick up a small child. “The youngest ones are small but they’re the yummiest!” She explained, as she slowly placed him on her titanic tongue and retracted him into her mouth. 

“Mmmmmm” She joyfully squealed, savoring the taste, as his high-pitched screams could be faintly heard as he struggled for his life, until he was gulped down.

 

“That was… different” Yui commented, with a creeped out expression.

“Whaaa? I thought everyone does this, don’t they?” Akari stuttered, embarassed.

Kyouko smiled cruelly “Don’t worry Akari-chan, it’s not you. In fact, they are the ones that are weird!” She exclaimed triumphantly.

“Now, your turn!” She said, pointing at the dark haired girl. “No way, i’ll pass” The other one answered, shaking her head “I’m not good with bugs”

Kyouko pouted “But they’re not insects! They’re very much like humans” she muttered

“Aw come on, Yui-chan! They really taste very good, trust me! Here, open up” Akari said, extending her hand towards Yui’s face, with a tiny tightly secured between her fingers.

The other girl drew back a little, and looked at the miniature human. It was a woman, and she was crying her eyes out. Their eyes met for a few seconds, until Yui brushed her friend’s hand away saying “No, i can’t. I don’t really like the idea of eating alive something, it’s too cruel for me”

“Ufufufu” Kyouko chuckled with a hand on her mouth, with a smug expression “Looks like Yui’s not up to the task… “ She teased

“Cut it out” The dark haired girl muttered, causing the opposite reaction.

Kyouko got up and got behind her friend, continuing to smile smugly. “Look at it this way: they are pests, and their nest was discovered. So, one way or another, they will have to die. I think that instead of being terminated by some pesticide or something, they would actually prefer ending up in the belly of a cute girl like you, wouldn’t they…” The blonde continued teasing, starting to poke at her tummy with her index finger.

“I said cut it out!” Yui barked, hitting lightly her friend on her forehead with a chop. 

“Ouch! You’re no fun” Kyouko pouted.  But when her dark haired friend turned, she rapidly threw a couple of tinies into her teacup.

 

“Well, too bad. It’s Chinatsu’s turn!” The blonde exclaimed

“No, i mean, i…” The pink haired girl stuttered, flapping her arms around in panic, as the blonde approached her.

“Oooh? You wouldn’t disappoint Yui’s expectation, would you?” 

The reaction was immediate: “Gimme the bowl!” the pink haired girl exclaimed, her eyes sparkling.

Kyouko grinned. “It’s too easy” she thought. In the meantime, she caught with the corner of her eye that Yui had picked up her teacup and was going to drink from it.

 

The tinies inside of it knew all too well what was going to happen, so they tried desperately to swim in the opposite direction of the looming gigantic face that seemed to increase in size as it got near.

At less than half an inch, it wouldn’t have been difficult to spot them in the tea, but Yui had the habit of closing her eyes when she drank, so their desperate struggles went unnoticed.

When the cup touched her lips, the tinies felt the entire structure tilt and the gravity shifted. Eventually, they were swept by the current and swallowed whole by the giant girl.

 

“This tea is good, did you buy a different type this time, Chinatsu-chan?” she asked.

“Oh, not really, Yui-senpai! Just the usual” The other girl responded, blushing

“I see” Yui muttered, thinking, oblivious of the desperate struggles and cries of suffering of the tiny men inside her stomach.

 

Chinatsu picked up a random tiny and studied it. He looked terrified, but instead of looking at her he was shouting something in the direction of the bowl.

Well, she DID see a child clinging onto him when she picked him up. Maybe it was his son.

“Whatever” the giant girl thought “It’s not like i care about their feelings, even if they have some, after all i never did when i squished them under my feet at home. Right now, i need to impress Yui-Senpai!”

“Thanks for the meal” she announced, before throwing the screaming tiny into her mouth.  His screams were cut short as her tongue swiftly positioned him on her molars and she started chewing.

“So it DOES taste good” she thought, surprised. “It’s sweet” she commented, still slowly chewing and savoring the taste.

 

“Bzzzt!” Kyouko exclaimed, making a X with her arms. “You’re supposed to swallow them when they’re still alive! How are you going to feel them squirming when they’re going down?”

“But how am i going to feel the taste?” Chinatsu inquired, confused.

“Well, they still taste pretty good even if you don’t chew, although it’s a bit less intense” the blonde explained “but the best part is when you feel them wiggling and squirming as you swallow them and fall into your stomach! Now try with another one!”

“Alright” The pink haired answered, and quickly took another tiny. Incidentally, the one she picked up was the terrified child that got separated by his father shortly before.

When Chinatsu opened her mouth with her eyes closed, he gazed into the gigantic cave. It looked dark and wet, and her breath was warm. When she moved him towards her awaiting maw, he noticed small details on her shining white teeth. There were some blood spatters here and there, and down in the back, he saw a severed arm that got stuck between her molars and wasn’t swallowed with the rest of his father’s body.

As Chinatsu closed her mouth, he screamed in horror. Almost immediately, the giant girl tilted her head to place him in the back of her mouth, right in front of her eager throat, and swallowed him.

 

The other girls could see the tiny bulge on her neck that hid the tiny as he fell through her esophagus.

After a few seconds of silence, Chinatsu exclaimed, excited “I can feel him! It’s so weird!”.

“So how is it?” Kyouko asked, eager to know her opinion, with her eyes sparkling.

“Hmmm” The other girl muttered, putting a finger on her chin and closing her eyes, in a thinking pose. “It’s definitely not unpleasant, but i’ve yet to decide if i like it. I think i’ll need some more in order to decide” She said, extending her hand towards the bowl.

“Hold your horses, Chinatsu-chan! Before that, i must show you something else that i have been practicing at home for a while now…"

End Notes:

I hope you liked this chapter!
The next one will be focused on feet

Chapter 3: Foot Pets by Iron_Gauntlet
Author's Notes:

I finally found the time to update this story, hope it was worth the wait

“First, let’s sit in a circle here!” Kyuko pointed to the floor next to the table, and the other girls obliged, some more eager than others.

When they were all sitting, the blonde shoved a hand in the bowl and grabbed roughly a fistful of tiny people and placed them in the center, and then removed her socks, motioning to the others to do the same. Puzzled but curious, the three others did so.

 

“Now what?” Chinatsu asked, mildly annoyed. “Watch and learn, my disciples!” Kyouko said, visibly excited, and then turned to face the terrified group of people with a smug grin “You have two options: you either come over here and lick and massage our feet, or we eat you. Be quick”

This revelation had different reactions, both from the giant middle schoolers and the tiny people: Akari started to giggle, humored by the idea, while Chinatsu instead looked more disgusted than happy; Yui first turned pale as a blanket and immediately after blushed, muttering something along the lines that her feet must stink after a long day at school or whatever.

 

Seeing that the crowd seemed a bit too terrified to move, the giant blonde decided to give them a little nudge, so she lunged forward and squished between two fingers a random person. " I meant now" she added, sucking on her blood spattered digits.

The execution had the effect she desired: they all broke running, distributing themselves between the 4 pairs of young feet.

When the first touched Chinatsu’s sole, she istinctively slammed her foot down, pulverizing him completely “Eeewww it tickles!”

“You’ll get used to it in no time, trust me!” Said Akari, whose feet were already invaded by the little people. Instead of keeping her soles up, she kept her feet down, so that they could easily reach the flesh between the toes and the arch, which were the areas she preferred to have worshipped.

The redhead purred, deep in bliss, but noticed that some were slacking off, so she plucked one and threw him in her mouth, and swallowed. Then she smiled at the terrified crowd “I’ll eat everyone who won’t do a good job, so you better put some effort into it!”.

The licking intensified, and she relaxed, enjoying the sensation of tiny beings wiggling between her toes and within her stomach. Chinatsu quickly imitated her friend, soon coming to appreciate the feeling as well.

 

In the meantime, Yui wasn’t exactly feeling comfortable: she was keeping her feet with her toes up, so the only part that was touching the ground, and therefore accessible to the tinies, were her heels.

At first it seemed like a good idea, as she didn’t want people to worship her feet, but soon came to realize that she couldn’t move them without smushing some of them. So she was forced to stay like that unable to move, and the position was beginning to feel uncomfortable.

To make things worse, some tinies were beginning to climb on her soles and it was tickling quite a bit. Sure, she could ask for help but her pride didn’t allow her, so she decided to endure it.

 

Kyouko, instead, was already bored of the “normal” way of worshipping that Akari and Chinatsu were using, so she raised slightly her feet, and ordered, smiling “Crawl under them and kiss the bottom”. It took a couple of executions to convince the desperate group to walk to their obvious doom but in the end the blonde was satisfied, for the moment.

 

After a few minutes, most of the tinies on the floor were either smeared on the girls soft feet or eaten, but Yui’s group was pretty much untouched. Actually, they all climbed on the middle schooler feet, knowing that she didn’t want to kill them.

Kyouko understood the situation and saw that the dark haired girl was basically on the verge of tears, so she decided to have some fun. She brought down her feet, squishing everyone that had crawled under them, and stood up, with a smug grin on her face

 

“My my, you seem to be in quite the predicament my dear Yui, could it be that you need my help?”

The other girl shot her an angry look, and muttered “… i have the situation under control”

“Fufu, i think instead that you’re about to snap, aren’t you? Why don’t you show me how you can free yourself without my help?”

“Yeah i think i’ll do just that. You tinies, get down from my feet, now!” But they didn’t obey: they knew full well that if they did they would most likely be killed by the others.

After a few seconds of silence, Yui murmured “… Please help me to get rid of the tinies”

Triumphantly, Kyouko smiled and took hold of her friend’s ankle, keeping it at eye level “Bon appetit!” she exclaimed, licking her lips.

“What do you think you’re doing!” The dark haired girl shouted, turning red as a tomato for the embarrassment

“I thought you wanted me to free you from the pests, did you change your mind?” The blonde pouted, knowing full well she had Yui in her palm. It wasn’t often that she could toy with her friend like this, so she wanted to take advantage of it.

 

“… Please do” Yui surrendered, taking a mental note of bashing Kyouko’s head later for this.

 

Kyouko neared slowly her face to her friend’s foot, smiling cruelly at the tiny people hanging to it. Then, she stuck out her tongue and started lapping at the soft and pale sole, until nobody remained. 

When she started sucking on the toes, Chinatsu quickly got hold of the other foot and exclaimed, blushing “L-Let me help you Yui-senpai!” and started licking as well.

At that point Yui was pretty much dying of embarrassment, her face as red as it could get. To tell the truth, having her feet licked wasn’t a bad feeling at all, and she was starting to get slightly aroused.

 

“Ooooookay i think that’s enough, thank you” she exclaimed in the end yanking her legs away from their grips, her breath slightly heavy.

Chinatsu swallowed the few people she had in her mouth, and commented “Your feet were absolutely delicious Senpai!”, which caused Yui to get even redder. Then they all noticed that Kyouko didn’t say anything yet, which was quite unexpected given the situation.

 

The reason was quickly clear when the blonde slowly opened her mouth, revealing a screaming terrified crowd on her tongue. “You managed to gather them all in your mouth without eating any of them! That’s amazing Kyouko-chan!” Akari exclaimed, impressed.

The girl smiled, and uttered something like “uash is” (Watch this), and tilted her head back slowly, still keeping her mouth open. The group of tiny people inside could do nothing as the wet cave shifted and gravity pulled them towards the dark tunnel of her throat.

At first some of them managed to grab on something, but they were so many that the weight sent them tumbling. After the first started to free fall screaming in her huge throat, she started gulping.

There were so many that it took three swallowing motions to send them all to her gigantic stomach. She turned to her friends, who were looking at her with wide eyes

“I’ll never get tired of eating them” Kyouko commented, caressing her tummy.

 

Unnoticed by the four girls, a small group of tinies had somehow escaped from the circle of feet and was sprinting for the door “We’re almost there! Don’t give up!” the first screamed, holding in his arms a crying child who had seen his mother squished between Akari’s toes in front of him.

When they almost reached it, the sliding door swung open, and they barely had the time to react before a huge dark shadow reached them.

“TOSHINO KYO… "

*Squish*

"oh i think i stepped on something…” 

 

The four girls turned and smiled cheerfully to greet the newly arrived girls

End Notes:

Who might they be?

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=8046