Everything Has a Life by fatal15
Summary:

A collection of short stories telling of people living as objects.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Categories: Breasts, Object, Unaware, Butt, Couples, Entrapment, Giant, Humiliation, Insertion, New World Order, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FF/f, FF/m, FM/f, FM/m, M/f, M/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 3241 Read: 52603 Published: January 03 2019 Updated: January 30 2019
Story Notes:

Explanation: When you die your soul is put into an object. When an object is destroyed the soul is transferred into another object. If an object is abandoned then the soul remains trapped within the object. People are also able to talk to objects with devices they get at birth. The device is automatically turned off when put into the child. The parent can decide when they want to tell their children, the parent doesn't have to tell their children at all. However, the child will eventually find out their own way.

1. The Panty Drawer by fatal15

2. Womanly Needs by fatal15

3. Tissues by fatal15

4. The Piercing by fatal15

The Panty Drawer by fatal15

I knew my life would suck as soon as I woke up in my new body. I was in what looked like a store for woman in a mall. I was surrounded by other panties. So I figured I too, was a pair of panties. After waiting a couple of hours a woman grabbed me from above, she took me to the cashier and I was placed in a bag with a couple other pairs of panties. 

"Did anyone get a good glimpse of this woman?"

"No it all happened so fast I couldn't see who was actually buying me."

"Damn, well, what was your name kid."

"It was Thomas."

"How much objects have you been Thomas."

"This is my first one last I remember I was driving home from a high school football game. Next thing I know I'm in some store being sold to a woman."

"Yeah none of us know how we died only the memories before it. Names Henry by the way."

Their conversation was quickly stopped as the bag they were thrown into the car in the seat next to the lady.

"Does anyone know if she has her device on?" 

"I don't think so I've been yelling at her when she first picked me up, so either she's ignoring us or her device is off."

The car ride home was silent after that as the pairs of panties were thinking about their future. When they finally reached the house the lady grabbed the panties and took them inside to her room.

"Honey, I'm home can you come down real quick?"

We were silent as the heard the stomping of feet.

"Want do you want Mom?"

"I finally got you some new panties, after I saw the condition of your old panties I went and got you some more, can you please take these upstairs?"

"Yes, Mom."

As the girl went up the stairs she stared down into the bag.

"Please don't use me, I'm a human just like you," yelled Thomas from within the bag.

"I don't like it when my objects talk to me, you all will be learning that very fast."

This shut Thomas up as we were taken into the girl's room and put into a drawer full of panties.

"Now who was the one who talked to me, I'm going to have to punish you for that."

It was dead silent from within the panty drawer.

"Fine, if no one wants to speak up I'll just have to randomly throw someone away."

"It was me," Thomas finally said.

The girl didn't say anything as she took him out of the drawer and shut it. The only thing you can hear is the soft crying coming from the back of the drawer.

"Who's the one crying," said Henry.

"That's her dildo, he was a kid who died at 12, he was no idea what's going on and is used all the time. It's sad, it's his first time as well."

"Man, why doesn't the girl just leave him alone he's only a child."

"She has no idea all the objects sound the same."

There was a loud noise as the drawer was being opened again and a pair of panties was tossed in and the drawer closed again.

"Thomas is that you?"

"No, who's Thomas?"

"He's also a pair of panties, the girl took him not too long again."

"Yeah, I saw him she took me off and put him on, said something about punishment."

The drawer once again opened and a long arm reached into the back of the drawer. She grabbed the dildo and began to pull him out.

"NOOOOO, PLEASE NOT AGAIN."

The drawer shut and the only thing the panties could hear was pleasureful sounds.

Thomas:

 I was scared out of my mind as she carried me into the bathroom. she took her panties off and began to pull me up. When I hit the pussy I felt the blast of heat from her ass and pussy. It was the worst feeling ever as I was stretched to fit the girl's body.

"This is what happens when you talk to your owner."

I was stretched out even more as she jumped onto her bed. I began to cry as her hand violated my space as she rubbed her pussy. This lasted for about five minutes before she went to her drawer. I heard her open the door and some other object scream and the drawer close. She walked over to her bed and bend over, I was stretched to my limit over her ass. She grabbed a box of condoms and dropped them onto the bed. She pulled out a condom as it began to yell.

"What are you going to do to me?" said the condom.

"You're going to be my little playmate tonight."

The girl pulled me away from her wet pussy and I was left to watch on her bed. She began to put the condom onto the crying dildo and pulled it closer and closer to her pussy.

"NOOOOOOO" screamed both the condom and the dildo.

I stared in disbelief as she put the dildo in and out again and again. After ten minutes of this, she began to cum all over the dildo. She pulled the condom off and I watched as she tossed the crying condom into her trashcan. I began to yell as she reached for me. She pulled me to her pussy and began to clean herself and her bed. She put me back on and she patted me.

"Thanks for the new panties Mom."

 

 

 

 

End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed. Leave some suggestions as to what you would like to see next. 

Womanly Needs by fatal15

I never liked to have my device on. It also disgusted me to think that everything I use has a human soul within it. But nevertheless, I still need to use these objects in my everyday life. This includes things like tampons. I don't get how people can talk to their tampons before they use them, do they not get they are humans too?

It had been nearly a month since my last period and I knew I had to get some new tampons soon. I went to my local store to get some. When I walked into that place I saw all the objects there doomed to be bought and used. I walked over to the tampon aisle and looked at all the boxes full of tampons. As I stood there trying to decide on a box I saw another woman standing in the aisle across from mine talking to some object.

"Any of you want to come home with me?" said the woman with her kids in the cart. "You'll love keeping my kids clean."

When I looked to see what she was talking to I only saw a bunch of diapers on shelves. I quickly realized what was happening and was disgusted. Why would you want to talk to the diapers your kids use? I wanted to get out of here fast so I grabbed a box and bought them. 

When I finally got home I put them away in my cabinet and went to bed. The next day I woke up feeling sore and I knew my period was about to begin. Good thing I bought those tampons yesterday, I thought. I went into my cabinet and grabbed my box of tampons. I grabbed one randomly and took off the protective wrapping over it. I looked at it and felt bad, but I needed to relieve my needs. I went over the toilet and held the tampon above my vagina, I inserted the tampon in and pulled my panties and pants back up. 

The Tampons:

I woke up in pure darkness. I realized I was not alone as many people began to speak. "What is this?" I sat in silence as I heard the other people talk and try to figure out what was happening. Our cage was shaking as I felt it being moved about. I heard lots of noises happening outside our cage. After some more rummaging I could've sworn I heard a car starting. This noise continued for another fifteen minutes when it finally stopped. We began to move once again when it stopped only two minutes later. 

Nothing happened for a long time and all the people in the cage were beginning to figure out what was happening. "We must have died. We have to be an object." 

"The only question is what are we?" In the distance, I heard some stomping beginning to get louder and louder. "Looks like we're about to find out." Light flooded our cage and we could all see what we had become.

"Oh, no." A giant hand reached down into our cage and grabbed a tampon. The tampon began to scream and plead for the woman to choose someone else. But his screams were for nothing as our cage was closed and we were in darkness yet again.

No one talked for the next few hours as everyone was in so much shock. The only noise we could hear was the quiet whimpering of a couple of the tampons. 

After what felt like an infinity light flooded out the cage. We saw a large eye look down at us, and soon a hand descended down and began to reach for me. I accepted my fate and waited for the hand to take me to my destination. she sat me down on the toilet and I watched as she pulled out a bloodied tampon and said, "This damn thing only lasted me a couple of hours."

I stared in disbelief as she tossed the old tampon into the toilet. I knew it was my time soon. The woman grabbed me and lower me below her pussy. He was shot into the pussy and he immediately smelled and tasted the pussy. The last thing he heard was "Hopefully I have enough tampons to last me these next few days."

 

End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed. Don't forget to leave suggestions for a future story.

Tissues by fatal15

I never thought about my life after death. I always liked to talk to my objects but I never dreamed that I would one day be one. But one day it did, I woke to the deadly silentness in my new body. What had I become? Hopefully not something that I always used. I loved to torture my objects, and what I did to those objects is something I wish to never experience. 

While I was lost in thought we began to move and shake. No one talked as we were shipped to our new location. 

"I really hope we aren't what I think we are."

"What are you talking about."

"I was once a tissue it was the worst experience of my life, I could only sit in my box as I heard the screams of those above me being used. It just so happened that a man owned us. I would occasionally hear the moans of the man and later the screams of the tissues being pulled out to clean up."

"How do you know we're tissues."

"I remember the feeling when you are stuck in an object that long and you go through hell every day you don't forget that."

I silently laughed in my head as I thought of all the things I used to do to tissues. It was so ironic.

Light filled our box and the worst was confirmed. I could see the white tissues above me. Some of the tissues began to whimper as their fate was decided. They could now only hope for a fast death. I could hear a someone yell above me as someone was pulled out. 

This went on for almost a week. As the screams above me got louder I knew my time would come soon.  

I was thinking about my old life when a heard another tissue get pulled but this one was close.

"PLEASE DON'T TAKE HER."

"What's happening?" I said to the tissue above me.

"He....he took her away. He's sitting on his bed with his dick out. He has her on his thigh as......as...he........"

"Spit it out what's he doing."

"I think he's gonna cum on her."

The tissue above began to cry as she watched her only friend in her new life about to get cum blasted all over her. I listed on what was happening outside my box. I could hear him moaning, I then heard a loud shout and immediately following a moan as the man climax. 

"NOOOOOO, NOT ME TOO."

All of a sudden a flash of bright light hit me as the world around me appeared in my eyes. I could see the man holding a tissue in his hand as he lowered it to his dick. 

"Don't yell you're going to love this, then you can join your friend in my trashcan." 

He began to clean all the cum that didn't get in the another tissues body with the clean one. I watched him bring the tissue down his hard dick and into his pubes. He then tossed the tissue into a trash can nearby as he laughed. 

"I hope you enjoyed the show little tissue. Don't worry I'll go easy on you."

I began to cry as I wondered if this is what the objects I used before felt. I regret using all those objects as I laughed and mocked them. 

After a day of watching this man go in and out of his bedroom. My time was up, the man walked over to me and I could see the bulge in his pants. He looked at with an evil look, I knew he had some plans for me.

"I hope you're are ready as I am." He pulled me out of my box, and as I looked behind me I realized I didn't see any tissue come out behind me.

"Oh, looks like you're the lucky tissue." I wondered what that meant.

"Well, let's get started." He took off his pants and pulled his computer out, I couldn't see what he was looking at as he sat me on his thigh. I watched as he pumped his dick over and over again. I wanted to cry but I couldn't as I was in so much shock. 

His hand began to move at a fast rate and he began to moan. I hoped he wanted to use me but I knew that wouldn't happen. I needed to accept that I would be used and thrown away. I screamed out as a large hand grabbed me and pulled me to his dick. He pressed me against it and I began to taste the precum already built up on top. 

"OHHHH, TAKE IT." The load hit me at once. I tasted the salty-bleach cum as it soaked my body. The cum kept on coming, I was sobbing out of control as the man pulled me off, the leftover cum spilled down his shaft. I run up and down the man's shaft as I cleaned his cum up. The man sat me down and I thought my suffering was done. But he picked me up again and held me to his face. 

"I hope you don't mind but I have no tissues left and I don't go back until a couple of days. What was he talking about I thought? 

"It looks like I'll be using you for the time being. I bet you can't wait." No, he was lying just to mess with me, he was messing with me. My body filled with sticky cum was set down back in the box, now all I could do was wait until I was used yet again.

"Hopefully you don't expire, I'm gonna need you the rest of the week."

 

 

End Notes:

Thanks for reading. Leave some suggestions for a future story.

The Piercing by fatal15

The days were long, dark, and lonely. It had been a week of moving and darkness and I still don't know what I am. I suddenly feel movement from under me and light begins to flood in.

I see this man covered in tattoos and piercings. I really hope I don't join those piercings I think to myself. He lifts me up and sets me and some bar filled with other piercings.

"Hey look we got a new guy."

"I bet he doesn't last long."

I ignore the other piercings and let them continue to talk about my fate as I get acquainted with my surroundings. The shop looks new and clean there is a mixture of men and women who look to be college-aged. I then hear a scream next to me as a piercing gets lifted off the bar I'm on. I see the women on the table ahead of me look in awe as the man hands the piercing over. The man helps her put the piercing on the women and she's gone.

I could only imagine what that piercing was thinking. Hopefully, its new owner will be nice to it. I continue to what people get tattoos and piercing for what felt like hours when suddenly I see a young women point at me. I begin to freak out as the man walks over and picks me up.

I'm handed over to the women and I see her dark eyes stare me down.

"Yes, he'll do."

"Do you want it to be out on?" 

"No, it'll be more fun at home."

I really become nervous after she said this, what does she mean? 

After she pays for me she takes me out to her car and places me in the cupholder. She doesn't look at me as she takes us home. 

We quickly get back to her apartment and I'm taken to her bedroom. She still hasn't talked to me as she begins to put me on her belly button. 

"Man I'm horny." I hear her say above me. She gets up and walks over to her dresser and opens it. I watch her pull out a large dildo and some action figures. I can't help but feel bad for them as I hear them scream for mercy. She then gets back on her bed and lubes up her dildo, after that she grabs one of her pillow and tapes an action figure down to it.

"I hope you guys are watching what happens when you talk bad about me. 

She lays the pillow down on the bed and lifts herself over it. I watch in horror as she begins to hump and grind her pussy all over the pillow with the action figure on it. I can hear both the pillow and action figure yell and yell as the woman goes down on them. After one minute the woman finally stops and grabs her dildo. She furiously inserts the dildo into herself.

I scream as she uses someone to pleasure herself just inches away from me. She soon reaches her climax and she begins to calm down. She lays there as I smell what just happened. 

I see her arm go past me and her fingers wipe her pussy. I then see the hand come down onto me, she wipes her juices all over me and I begin to cry in my head. I see her grab a tissue out of a box and continued to cry as she used it to clean herself and her bed up. She then brought the tissue down to take the juices off of me. I could only listen as the tissue pleaded for her to end it all. 

She tossed him away after everything was cleaned up and she put all her toys away. She then got out a clean thong and put it on. She then looked down at me. 

"You'll love being with me."

End Notes:

Sorry for the wait. Please leave a review giving me some suggestions for a future chapter.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=8042