The Goddess's First Time by BobGreen
Summary:

In the distant realm of Eran, mankind fluorishes through the numerous blessings of their many Godesses. Lynn, the goddess of Youth and Innocence was sheltered by the other Godesses. One day she manages to breach the divine gate to see the Humans for her first time.


Categories: Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Adventure, Body Exploration, Destruction, Fantasy, Gentle, New World Order Characters: None
Growth: Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 11 Completed: No Word count: 21682 Read: 78288 Published: December 18 2018 Updated: February 05 2023
Story Notes:

So uhhh... this is my first story. Hope you guys like it!

1. Prologue by BobGreen

2. Lynn's discovery by BobGreen

3. The insect's point of view by BobGreen

4. Friends by BobGreen

5. Games by BobGreen

6. Goodbyes and New Journeys by BobGreen

7. Beach Visit by BobGreen

8. Capn's Log by BobGreen

9. Yhaun by BobGreen

10. Lies and Secrets by BobGreen

11. The Descendants by BobGreen

Prologue by BobGreen

     On a small town in the realm of Eran, morning broke. The people slowly rose from their beds and prepared themselves for their daily business, whether it be Innkeeping, Shopkeeping, Mercantile, or like most of the folks living there, Farming. 

     Horace woke up in his small little cottage followed by long, drawn out yawn. He sat up from his bed and immediatley the smell of bacon filled his nostrils.

     "Morning sleepyhead" said Louise"Breakfast is ready"

    Horace smiled and with renewed energy he stood up and walked to the Dining table/Kitchen. Louise put the sizzling bacon on two separate plates and sat on chair. Horace sat across her and scratched his chin looking at the window staring at his barren plot of farmland. He let out a long sigh.

     "Field's gonna need some workin to do today." said Horace "Let's pray to the goddesses that the harvest will be good this year."

     Louise smiled and said "Don't get all worked up on that. It'll gray your beard ten years too soon!"

     The couple laughed about their conversation for a while and held hands.

     "Let's pray"said Louise "for a bountiful harvest."

    "Mmm" grunted Horace closing his eyes to pray "Pray lots."

     The two prayed together in silence.

BOOM!

     A loud crash was heard from the distance. The water at Horace's cup rippled intensely.

BOOM!

     Another one, louder than the previous. Books fell from the shelves and plates crashed on the kitchen floor.

    "What was that?" asked Louise "An earthquake?"

     Horace grabbed his wife by the arm and led her to the door. "It's not safe here. This crusty old tool shed is not gonna hold!" Two more loud booms from the outside caused the couple to lose their balance.

     Eventually the couple reached outside. Another loud crash and with the sound of breaking wood their cottage collapsed into piles of wood and broken nails. Louise fell down on her knees and covered her face in despair. That cottage was the only thing they own and now it was just a pile of wood.

     "Goddesses help us!"screamed Louise as she silently buried her face to cry.

     Horace comforted his crying wife. But their troubles were far from over. Another boom thundered Horace's ears. Three more growing in intensity and power making Horace half deaf . The ground shook even more furiously until the last boom.

     A large shadow engulfed the couple the couple. Horace looked around and saw that their ruined cottage was also covered in the shadow. He turned his head and he saw that his field, all 30 acres of it was coated in a shadow.

     Horace scanned the area and saw two mountains that were never there before. He gulped and stared confused at these new mountains, taller than any that he has seen before. As the light of the shining sun rose and illuminated those new mountains. The color was not of green or gray that most mountains had. It's a weird flesh color that made Horace more confused than he was earlier.

     Horace stood up and walked a few paces towards the mountain ranges. There he realized that the mountains were divided into 5 hills. The smallest of the hills dwarf the tallest mountain in Eran by two times! The summits of which were covered in the whitest of snow. But unlike any other mountain in the world, he noticed a large column on the top of each mountains. Stretching up to 1... no.. 3... no! 5 miles into the air! The columns were of the same color of these mountains. Horace gazed up in awe at the size of those spectacles. Then the left mountain shifted. It's moving?

     The right mountain also shifted. Each of the hills were moving so fluidly and elegantly. Horace's mouth opened as the titanic left mountain rose up into the air a good 3 miles up before crashing down again closer to Horace and his grieving wife. The left mountain was now single digit miles away from the two. The right one followed and crashed beside the other mountain. Then Horace has come to discover the horrifiying truth.

"No..."said Horace getting up, having fallen earlier from the shifting of the monolithic mountains "It's impossible!"

     The titanic feet as Horace has come to realize it has now taken a few more steps in Horace's direction.

     The miles long pillars are what Horace has come to think were the legs of a very large person. The legs whiter than the fairest princesses of Eran. Despite their monolithic size. The proportions and delicate appearance of the feet made it seem that the owner of those feet and legs are a young female.

     "Get up Louise..." said Horace to his still sobbing wife "Let's praise our Goddess. The one who has given us life, and meaning to it! Behold her form in all of her glory! We are not even worthy of seeing her kind and beautiful face!"

     The feet are now dangerously close to them.

     "Are you seeing this Louise!?" screamed Horace "Witness the Power and Might of the Goddesses! Save me Oh Goddess! Save me from this wretched life you have given me and show me the paradise that even your sole can give!"

     The foot now loomed over Horace's whole farm. Horace watched in awe how insignificant his size is compared to this one Goddess. He cannot even see the where her foot ends as it covered all horizons. The light dimmed and dimmed until his body was crushed in the earth, unrecognizable from the great destruction that this one footstep has caused.

End Notes:

Woo! That was more time consuming than I thought! I'll describe Lynn in the next chapter(if there'll be one). Welp... hope you like it.

Lynn's discovery by BobGreen
Author's Notes:

So here's the second chapter! Enjoy!

     For as long as Lynn can remember, she has been at the Divine palace and never at any other place. She stayed in her room and only left it to eat and bathe. Millenia of being sheltered has aroused a curiosity inside Lynn for the world outside and below.

     From her fellow Goddesses she has heard tales of the humans who lived in the mortal world. She heard tales of heroic knights rescuing princesses, slaying dragons, and claiming entire kingdoms. The stories of the mortals delighted her so much that even the mundane things they did in everyday mortal life fascinated her since she has never seen anything in her life aside from her room and the palace of the Goddesses.

     Whenever she expresses her desire of wanting to visit the mortal world to her sisters they would tell her that it is not a good idea to go there since she is far too young. They promised her that she can go there when she's a few thousand years older.

     "But I'm already 13,000 years old!" said Lynn, tring to persuade her sisters "I want to meet the humans and see them for myself."

     Her constant pleas were at first brushed off calmly but as she pleaded and pleaded their responses became more heated. Avoiding the wrath of her older sisters, Lynn stopped knowing that begging her sisters won't help her.

     Her curiosity turned to longing and that longing turned to obsession. When her sisters were asleep she sneaked out of her room and headed to the Divine gate that separated the world of the mortals from the Godesses.

     She stepped inside the empty chamber expecting to find a gate or an exit of some sort but she could not find one. Lynn noticed that in the center of the room was a circle. She stepped inside of it while thinking of the mortal world of Eran. Lynn felt herself sucked up as her vision blurred and eventually receded to darkness.

     The journey was rough even for a Goddess such as Lynn. She kept her eyes closed the whole time. It felt as though she were flying across the planes at incredible speed. Then her bare feet touched ground.

---------------

     As soon as Lynn felt the ground at her feet she moved her toes for a bit still hesitating to open her eyes. The ground felt like nothing she has ever felt before. It's soft but brittle.

     Lynn gathered the courage to open her eyes little by little. As she opened her eyes she was met with a view of blue above her head. She can tell that the wind was quite strong since her black hair was dancing as the breeze flowed past her. She scanned the area with her beautiful brown eyes that most of her sisters come to envy the beauty of. She noticed that there are strange white wisps of smoke floating around the vicinity. Some of the wisps float at arround her thighs just were her white toga ends. The highest of the wisps just float at the height of her chest were the small nubs of her breasts are.

     "Strange." thought Lynn "I thought there would be more humans here. I don't see any."

     Lynn took her first step forward and felt the crack of the ground beneath her foot. "Do the humans have to step around this ground so often? They must have the dirtiest feet!" she thought to herself

     Lynn took a few more forward steps as she looked around(which ended the life of one fanatical farmer and his crying wife). After a few steps she concluded that she was lost and began to panic. She must've been transported to a different world. Or worse. An entirely different realm!

     Lynn looked everywhere craning her head but she only saw the unfamiliar color of the blue sky.

     "Okay don't panic." said Lynn trying to control her breathing "My sisters will wake up and see that I'm not there and they'll find for me. Right?"

     Having calmed down a bit Lynn observed the mysterious world she has gotten into. Blue, white, and green seems to be the main color theme here. She has not payed much attention to the ground so she crouched down so low that her knees touched her face.

     The ground Lynn saw was not only green but a mixture of other colors as well. There was blue grey and many others. The ground was also uneven some parts reached up to her pinky toe. She looked back and saw that she leaves very distinct footprints in the ground a few centimeters(Goddess metric system) deep.

     With not much else to do she traced her fingers on the soft ground making silly shapes of random things that came into her mind. As she traced her finger along, she noticed a patch of grey dirt that stood out.

     It's round in shape and has a few noticeable elevations here and there. Upon closer inspection the top of those elevations were assorted in color. Lynn moved a bit closer dragging her feet into the ground and brought her head in to inspect it.

     Lynn saw numerous structures! They couldn't be natural since they look like the castles and buildings and houses in the books  about mortals back at her home!

     Lynn lets out a gasp in shock as soon as she realizes her situation.

End Notes:

I'll try to bring out Ch 3 which is the perspective of the humans ASAP!

Hope you guys like it! Please leave a review and tell me what you think if you have the time!

The insect's point of view by BobGreen
Author's Notes:

Wow. Making these are fun. Here's the next chapter! This is just the second chapter in the mortal's point of view. Enjoy!

     Tremors were felt that morning in the whole country. The villagers, townspeople and cityfolk expected the tremors to die down after a minute. But this was unlike any earthquake. The tremors came in quick short repetitive bursts like the slow beating of a drum.

     People started to worry as the tremors gained enough strength to topple down furniture and destroy poorly built structures. The people started to leave the covers of their tables because of the fear that their house will collapse on them.

     As the humans gathered outside in order to be safe from the seemingly endless earthquake. They came to see an even bigger threat as a huge shadow loomed over them.

     It was quite the sight to see for humans. Huge pillars of delicate legs soared up into the sky for miles and miles. They saw every leg muscles of this titanic figure expand and contract as it moved. Every step the titan took traveled a great distance. The humans watched in fear and awe as it slowly approaced their town.

     They saw as it came closer in each thundering step that the titan's mere toes dwarf the mountains that surround them by so much. The one foot of the titan crashed down on the mountains effectively replacing them.

     The humans were already craning their heads to gaze upon this spectacle.

     By the delicate features of the towering legs, they looked to have belonged to a young girl! Yet somehow, she was absolutely enormous. If her toes easily outsize the mountains of Eran, how massive can this young girl be.

     Pandemonium filled the streets of this one unfortunate town as the people tried to run away from the enormous titaness. Their futile attempts of escape only get them an infinitesimal distance from the girl. Panic prevented them from realizing that whatever distance they try to cover, they will always end up in the titan's reach.

     Some brave(perhaps even crazy) souls stood their ground to gape at the titaness that loomed over their pathetic forms.

     These people comprising mostly of men came to see not the terror or the fear that the titaness gave off but the beauty and majesty of her feminine form. One of the men in the crowd dropped to their knees and began to worship this Goddess. The others saw what he was doing and followed suit. Just like that, they were worshipping this mysterious girl's legs like saint, perhaps even like a Goddess.

     As the men prayed and worshipped their newly found Goddess, the ground began to shake once more as the monolithic legs shifted. The knees, miles high began to bend as the body that was earlier covered by the clouds and too high to see was slowly lowered into view for the mortals down below.

     The worshippers down on her feet took their heads from the ground and watched as the Goddess's face came into view.

     Part of her face was covered by her gigantic knees but the men can truthfully say that they were looking at the most beautiful girl they have ever seen. Her long black silky hair fell past her shoulders. They feared that even if one strand falls it would cause a devastating amount of damage to an entire neighborhood. Her two beautiful brown eyes were moonlike in size as it scans the ground.

     The men gaped in awe at the beauty of their Goddess. Every feature. Every curve. Everything about her is beautiful in every single way. They trailed slowly down to her legs and saw the view of their lifetime.

     Between her legs and up her white toga. She was wearing nothing underneath.

     The sight was truly a sight to behold. The men saw the exposed womanhood of this seemingly young Goddess. Every feature of this Goddess was pure and angelic. Even more so her womanhood. The delicate features of her spreaded lips enticed the men. Knowing that her pussy can engulf entire kingdoms and many more only strenghthens their lustful thoughts for their Goddess.

     As the men ogled the Goddess's virgin pussy, the Goddess moved her hand. She traced a finger on the ground just miles away from the town.

     The tremors resumed once more. The men snapped out from the alluring trance of the Goddess's pussy as they scramble to find something to hold o to for balance. The lucky ones who have managed to grab on to a sturdy structure continued their gaze on the Goddess and her womanhood.

     The Goddess's worshippers admired her beautiful face some more as she continued her oblivious destruction to the surroundings of the town destroying many farms outside the town and even catching some unlucky people trying to escape the Goddess by using the main road.

     The people trying to escape saw in their final moments a large, mountain sized digit dragging through the earth destroying everything in its path. They watched as it tore down a mountain range as if it were made of sand. The cart drivers tried to pull on the reins to steer their horses away from the finger's path but the finger could destroy an entire town by just poking down on it, it was far too large to escape from.

     The spectators saw that the Goddess smiled in contentment as she easily traced her fingers through the earth. She left a doodle of a gigantic smiling face and retracted her hand back to her knees and admired her work.

     The ones on the ground noticed the Goddess's eyes now focused on the town. Her gigantic face went closer to take a closer look. Even though her face is miles above the town it still covered most of the sky due to her sheer size. A huge shadow loomed over the the town and its surroundings.

     The Goddess's curious eyes widened as she has just noticed their pathetic existence.

     The worshippers once again got down on their knees as they are now at the mercy of this young and beautiful Goddess.

End Notes:

Hope you guys liked it! Leave a review and tell me what you think about it if you have the time!

Friends by BobGreen
Author's Notes:

Sorry this took a while. Typhoons and Christmas made me quite busy. Nevertheless I hope you enjoy the new chapter.

     "Am I seeing things?" thought Lynn as she saw what she thinks to be a human town. The town was no larger than her fingernail. The books back home never said anything about the humans being so unbelievably small.

     Lynn strained her eyes to see the details of the small town. She saw that even the largest structure was no bigger than a bead on her bracelets. She could fit the town between her thumb and index finger and the whole area including the mountains could easily be covered between her hands. Lynn thought that she could easily bring her hand, no, a finger down and easily destroy the town and leave no trace of it. Or she could dig up the earth and carry the town around in her person.

     Lynn got off from her crouching position and touched her knees on the ground. Her massive body leaned forward and was steadied by her arms that she placed on the earth miles away from a town. This small shift of movement for Lynn was a massive disruption for the mortals down below. Though gentle for Lynn, another huge earthquake was caused by both of her knees and both of her arms slamming down into the earth.

     The mortals felt depression as the massive tight virginial pussy lips left their view as their goddess adjusted to her knew position. Lynn lowered her head and a few strands of her long silky black hair managed to fall from her shoulders. The humans watched as the hair of this beautiful goddess fell from the heavens. The hair being so incredibly large for the mortals landed and decimated the entire eastern section of the town. Houses were turned to rubble as the weight of the Goddess's hair crushed the insignificant creations of man. Families who were hiding under the basements of their houses were flattened in an instant. A majority of the eastern walls meant to keep outside invaders or bandits away was destroyed by one strand from the lock that fell.

     Lynn saw the destruction that her hair has caused and quickly pulled her hair back in to place and secured it so it won't slide down again. She was shocked by the fragility of the town and began to move her head downward even more slowly than before.

     The men rejoiced as the sight of the Goddess's womanhood was replaced by her breathtakingly beautiful face coming down to meet them. They saw that her cute face was wracked with guilt. The worshippers knelt down and began praying to this massive girl. Suddenly their ears were hit with a loud sound.

     "I'm so sorry." said the booming voice from above "Did I hurt anybody?"

     Lynn didn't see if there really were mortals down below as they were just mere specks to her monumental form.

     The mortals heard the Goddess's deafening but sweet voice for the first time. It was the most pleasant thing that they have heard. Mellifluous and terrifying at the same time.

     One worshipper prayed to the Goddess with all of his heart. "Oh magnificent Goddess we are humbled upon your presence but please spare our lives. Your tiniest movements cause the greatest destruction for us."

     The worshipper prayed these expecting nothing to happen.

     "Oh sorry!" said the Goddess again "I'll try not to move so much."

     The worshipper was amazed. Could it be a coincidence or did the Goddess hear his prayers. He prayed once more to test it out.

     "D-did you hear me?" said the man looking up at the Goddess's gorgeous face that loomed over them.

     "Uhm... yes I did" said Lynn "Wait... how did I hear you?"

     She said the last few words so loudly that all the mortals' ears rang for a few minutes.

     "Quiet down!" said the man through prayer but actually spurting out the words again "I mean... S-sorry my Goddess but please lower your voice. Perhaps just whisper what you'll say since we are deafened by your voice."

     "Oh! Right..." whispered Lynn "Are you by any chance praying to me?"

     Even as Lynn whispered, her voice still sends strong vibrations to everything.

     "I think so..." said the man not really knowing what he was doing "Am I?"

     Not many has prayed to Lynn before. When she heard them before, it was as faint as whispers and she couldn't make out the meaning of the prayers. Perhaps the ones praying before didn't have enough faith on her.

     "Uhm... Hi there! Wherever you are..." said Lynn not really knowing where the mortal she's talking to is "Uhh... what's your name?"

     The man was surprised as this massive girl asked such a question to his insignificant self. He looked around and saw that the others were now looking at him since he was the one that was communicating with the Goddess.

     "You talkin' to her boy?" asked an old man who was still on his knees.

     "Seems like it" said the man unsure whether if this is true

     The old man nodded at him with a knowing look and said: "Tread carefully boy. That little girl up there ain't so much a little girl. If you make her mad she might squash us all with her pinky."

     And with that the other worshippers nodded to the man. Some even patted his back and said goodluck.

     The man took a big gulp.

     "My name is Matthew." said the man finally "My friends call me Matt."

     Matt dreaded what would happen as he said these words. His legs were shaking and it felt like his breakfast and dinner might leave his body soon.

     "Nice to meet you Matt!" said the Titanic girl "Do you mind if I call you Matt?"

     A wave of relief hit Matt and all the other worshippers in the area. The Goddess seemed to be friendly.

     "No no I don't." said Matt nervously with his spirits coming back to him "May I ask for you name Miss?"

     Matt wasn't sure if he had any right asking questions. This girl/Goddess was clearly leading this conversation.

     "Oh right sorry." said Lynn cutely "I'm Lynn. Just Lynn."

     "Nice to meet you Miss Lynn." said Matt trying to be respectful as much as possible

     They watched as the Goddess's cheeks turned a pinkish red color as she blushed.

     "I told you it's just Lynn!" said Lynn blushing

     "Sorry! Sorry!" said Matt panicking "I'm sorry Lynn!"

     "There much better right?" said Lynn

     Matt made no response as the old man from earlier walked toward him.

     "You're doing great boy." said the old man "Let the conversation flow and ask her what the hell is she and where she's from alright?"

     Matt nodded and looked up at the gigantic girl he was talking to. Her face attracted Matt so much and it led to him having dirty thoughts as he remembered seeing Lynn's enormous pussy . He tried to fight back the natural urges of males since he might send his thoughts to the Goddess which would mean catastrophe.

     "So Lynn..." said Matt not knowing what to talk about "You... need anything?"

     Matt cursed himself as he asked that question. What could this Goddess need from a person like him? He wasn't even visible to the girl. What if she needed help in carrying something? That would be like carrying a mountain or something even bigger. What if she was hungry? Not even the whole food supply of the entire kingdom of Eran would make a complete meal for this Goddess.

     "Actually I do..." said Lynn slowly "But I'm not sure if I should ask you about this."

     "Hey we're friends right?" said Matt he felt like he was stepping beyond the line. This girl is waaaayy out of his league "Yoy can tell me anything."

     "F-friends..." asked Lynn in shock

     "Oh dear." thought Matt

     "What were you thinking boy?" asked the old man angrily "Why would you call that Goddess a friend. We are nothing to her! Just specks of dust!"

     Matt realized that he must have been stepping wway too far.

     A single massive tear formed at the side of the Goddess's eye and fell down to the earth. The tear landed dangerously close to the town and formed a small lake.

     Lynn rubbed her eye and sobbed some more.

     "I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" shouted Matt nervously.

     "What do you mean you're sorry?" asked Lynn with sobbing breaths

     "Huh?" asked Matt in confusion "Because I called you a friend... wait why are you even crying?"

     Lynn stopped rubbing her eyes. With teary eyes she smiled and said: "It's just... I never had a friend before."

     Matt and the others felt his heart break. It made them sad seeing this beautiful girl cry.

     "Hey hey don't cry Lynn. You might drown us with your tears." said Matt joking

     Lynn's tears now formed new bodies of water outside the town walls. Miraculously, no tear fell inside the town.

     The old man patted Matt on the back and said: "Tell her she's got more friends."

     Matt turned around and saw the other worshippers, some with tear in their eyes were moved by this display.

     "Lynn. There's about a hundred or more people near me." said Matt smiling "They're asking if they can be your friends too."

     "A hundred?" said Lynn stopping her sobs. "That's a lot... right? Why do they want to be friends with me?"

     "I'm pretty sure most of these guys wanna be friends because you're cute. But some think you're pretty cool." said Matt with a joke "So whaddya say?"

     This renewed the tears on Lynn's eyes. She sobbed harder than before.

     After a while she stopped crying and got back to her previous position looking down on the tiny town with a smile on her face.

     "Thank you guys..." said Lynn "I'd love to be your friends but... there's so many of you I might not remember any of your names."

     The whole crowd erupted in laughter. Matt chuckled and looked up at the Goddess.

     "So." said Matt "What can we do to help?"

End Notes:

Hope you like this guys. Stay tuned. Merry Christmas! And to those of you who don't celebrate Christmas, Happy Holidays!

Games by BobGreen
Author's Notes:

I'm back. 

     "Uhhhhh..."

     This whole thing has been touching and all but... what can they do? They're all less than ants to Lynn. She can't even see each individual person that's down there. She only knows people are there because Matt tells her so. But still, friends are nice to have.

     "W-well... I've always wanted to play with my friends..." said Lynn blushing

     Matt looked around at the crowd gathered around him. He shrugged his shoulders in confusion. Some people gave him a thumbs up telling him to go with it. Who knows what she would do if Matt denied. She can kiss the town and wipe out everything and everyone there leaving no trace of a town. She can even gently blow and building could be torn from their foundations and of course, killing the people there.

     "Erm... what?" asked Matt just to be sure. The crowd of newly converted followers were flailing their arms in an attempt to make Matt take back what he said. Matt ignored them "A game? Now?"

     "Y-yes! A game. Friends do that yes?" said Lynn shyly. Her sisters never played with her. They always said that they busy and that playing was only for the lowly mortals which is strange because Lynn was also the Goddess of Games. "Do you know any games?" Not a very good Goddess of Games mind you.

     "Okay then Lynn. If you say so. One second please." said Matt scratching his head. He turned to the crowd.

     "What the hell do I play with her? I can't play Patty cake and the like! She'll crush me... and the whole town with a finger!" said Matt

     "There are other games that don't need physical contact boy..." said the Old man who became the self-appointed crowd's representative. "Like... Rock, paper, scissors. What else..."

     "Arm wrestling?" said a man in the crowd. They all looked at him. "Sorry."

     "Any more INSIGHTFUL suggestions?" said the old man.

     "Ooooo ooo! I spy!" said a boy about the age of 8

     "Play I spy with Lynn." said the old man

     "Got it. I spy. I can do this." said Matt

     "Oh! And try to lose lots of times. Lynn might have a bad temper." said the old man.

     "Psssh. It's okay. I wasn't planning on doing my best on a kid anyway." said Matt. He turned and looked at Lynn. Matt flinched too see that her eye was covering the whole sky. It was amazing and strangely calming. It was still a few kilometers up in the air but the size of it makes it feel like it's so close. The giant eye strained to try and see the mortals below to no avail. They were too infinitisimal for Lynn.

     "Oh my..." said Matt. He felt his very existence be put into shame. He was too small, too insignificant compared to this little girl. But this... makes him strangely aroused.

     Lynn's eye blinked a few times. Some of the eyelashes grazed the outside of the town making deep grooves in the Earth. The tip of one eyebrow(which was thicker than a building) hit the temple's bell tower, the tallest building in town. The tower was easily destroyed by this simple action. The falling debris came crashing down on the people below who were too mesmerized by the Goddess to react quickly enough. Lynn didn't even notice any of this happened.

     They notice as the eye began to back away a few thousand meters. Once again they see Lynn's cute and innocent face.

     "What's Patty cake?" she said with a pout

     "Oh right. She can hear me." said Matt. "It's a game that we can't possibly play."

     "Awww... why not?" asked Lynn with a genuine look of confusion

     "Because we need to touch hands." said Matt

     Lynn blushed.

     "I-I... I don't mind touching hands with you... you're my friend after all." said Lynn fidgeting causing a small tremor

     Matt put his hand on his face.

     "Not like that Lynn. I meant that you'll crush me and the others when we touch hands." said Matt

     "Oh." said Lynn

     The ground trembled as Lynn's body lurched forward. She lifted her arm from the ground. Her arm was covered in dirt, only these dirts were once entire mountains around the town turned to rubble by weight of Lynn's hand. She brought her hand above the town and extended her index finger.

     The people below panicked as Lynn's gigantic fingertip loomed above them. Compared to the eye which was breathtaking and beautiful her finger was breathtaking still but terrifying. Her eye was bigger by miles in diameter but her finger stretched on for miles and miles from tip to hand. It was like a monolithic pillar breaking the sky from the heavens. Lynn moved her finger closer to the town a few more kilometers until it only hovered for about hundreds of meters from the mortals down below. They didn't even try to escape. She is inevitable. No matter how far they run they will get caught in her sheer imensity.

     "I guess I would huh..." said Lynn. She quickly retracted her finger and brought her hand back to support her body. The mortals felt the ground shake once more as her arm was placed back where it was a miles from their town.

     Matt stood there terrified with his jaw agape. He looked once again at Lynn's face up in the heavens surrounded by wisps of clouds quickly blown away by her breathing. Her expression did not show she had bad intentions, nor does it show that she had fun doing that. She was just curious. Like a child that was poking a stick on an anthill wondering if the ants felt anything.

     "Hey. Lynn." said Matt

     "Hm?" said Lynn creating loud vibrations rumbling the Earth. Even her hum was that powerful.

     "Please. Don't do that again." said Matt

     "Do what again?" said Lynn with a confused look

     "The finger thing! You damn near crushed me!" said Matt raising his voice. The crowd was telling him to cool down lest he invoke her wrath but this time intentional wrath.

     "Oh right... sorry. I didn't think how scary that must have been. Won't happen again! I promise!" said Lynn making an X on her chest. Matt watched as her finger traced the "thin" fabric of her toga. It was amazing. Lynn's breast quickly popped up as the finger left it. Matt noticed that one of her nipples also swelled to be probably bigger than one of the nearby villages now. Matt shook his head.

     "Focus focus focus." said Matt with a slap each "Okay. You know how to play I spy?"

     "Yeah but I haven't played it with anyone yet. I only played it by myself..." said Lynn looking a little down

     "Good good. Uhhhh... I'll go first." said Matt. He began to think if he should let Lynn go first. No. He should test his boundaries.

     "Go ahead. I'm so excited! This is already so fun!" said Lynn excitedly

     "Okie dokie..." Matt looked around. The first thing he saw was the old man. "I spy with my little eye something..... old."

     "Excus-"

     "Something old huh?" boomed Lynn drowning the old man's voice "Any more clues?"

     "It's a he..." said Matt rethinking if he should have picked the old man "Oh and he looks like a prune!"

     "Now look here you piece of sh-"

     "Oh it's a person? Ummm..." said Lynn. She once again brought her head near the town once again giving the mortals the same view as earlier. "I can't see you guys though... you're too tiny. I can only see those small buildings."

     "Not too close Lynn!" said Matt. Lynn rose up again. "Okay... then I win. You can't find him."

     "What? No fair! Does it count since I'm literally looking at all of you guys? I just can't see you!" pleaded Lynn

     "No. I win. 1-0." said Matt with a smirk

     "No fa-" Lynn gave a smirk too "Okay then... two can play at that game."

     "Okay. Your turn." said Matt.

     The ground rumbled. Even stronger than when Lynn moved her arm. The mortals watched as her powerful arm pushed her whole upper body up higher and higher. They heard a crash and a powerful quake was felt. Another crash and another equally powerful quake followed. Matt and the crowd were panicking. They thought that maybe Matt has angered Lynn and now they'll feel her wrath. They watched the two sources of the sound which are her feet balance themselves to prepare for Lynn's rise. Matt saw once again Lynn's gigantic womanhood greet them unshamefully. Lynn's powerful legs began to carry her. Literally millions of tons were carried by her leg muscles. Soon her pussy was too far up in the sky to be seen without a telescope. Lynn has risen to her full height of 130km, cresting way higher than the clouds. The only part they can see clearly and that wasn't covered by clouds was her knees.

     "What have you done boy? Now we're going to die because you played her dirty like that!" said the old man grabbing Matt in the shoulders with a look of fear

     Lynn's pillar like legs began lifting her enormous foot. Due to her size it all seemed so slow. The town was soon enveloped in the shadow of her foot. The mortals looked up and saw that her bare feet was covered in the remains of what was once tall mountains, wide plains, deep valleys, and prosperous towns and cities all reduced to rubble.

     Matt closed his eyes part of him wanted to see the foot crash down on him but at this point, fear outweighed curiosity. After a few moments a loud crash was heard.

     Strange. Matt still felt alive and well. He could have swore that Lynn's foot was too large to miss an east target such as themselves. He slowly opened his eyes.

     Matt saw that the sky is now free of Lynn's right foot. He saw that Lynn was on the middle of her stride, her bare and spread pussy once again showed itself to the mortals down below though only to the ones with great vision as her pussy was about tens of miles in the air. Lynn's right foot that loomed over them earlier was now miles away from them. Lynn followed with her left foot and took another step.

     "Heh... let go of me gramps..." said Matt trying to act tough. "I know what I'm doing."

     "Y-you... you got lucky..." said the old man with deep wheezes. "She's finding for stuff we can't see. Just... give her the point okay?"

     "Depends. If I get it right I won't." said Matt with a nervous smirk

     "Hey! No getting help from others!" said Lynn. She was probably more than a hundred miles away already but she still seemed and sounded like she was near them.

     Lynn scanned the area far from Matt's town. If he can't see it he'll never get it right. Lynn heard her sisters say that the mortals were simple minded creatures incapable of complicated thoughts. She found something.

     Even though Lynn was far the mortals can see Lynn clear as day. They watched her body cutely jumped a little in excitement causing powerful tremors that finally made the temple collapse. She then crouched down and got on all fours showing her ass to the mortals. Even though she was clothed in a sense, her crack was visible through this thin silk. While the crowd was silently burning this image in their minds, Matt licked his finger and held his hand up.

     "She's west huh? Got it." said Matt

     Lynn quickly got up and excitedly and headed back to the town. What would take hours of travel took Lynn only 2 steps. She got back on all fours but in a different side of the town. Once again, Lynn's beautiful face filled their sky.

     "Okay Matt! Got it! You ready to lose?" said Lynn with a triumphant look in her face

     "No. Are you." said Matt

     "Ohhhh! Okay then!" said Lynn with a giggle "I spy with my little eye something gre-"

     "A forest." said Matt interrupting her

     "Hah! Nope! It was-" Lynn stopped to process what Matt said. "Wait... what did you say Matt?"

     "A forest. Specifically the Shademirk right?" said Matt

     "Y-yeah... correct. Shademirk? Yeah..." said Lynn in shock. She didn't know what Shademirk was but Matt was probably right. Matt was a genius!

     "2-0. Keep up Lynn." said Matt with a wide grin

End Notes:

Thanks for reading! Hope you guys like it! Please leave a review. It really does help a lot.

Goodbyes and New Journeys by BobGreen
Author's Notes:

Weee woooo! Enjoy!

     "What? Again? How?" asked Lynn in a mix of frustration and amazement. It was Matt's 5th guess and his 10th score.

     "10-0 Lynn." said Matt getting kinda bored but watching Lynn was getting really funny. "Hey uhhh I'm getting tired of this Lynn. Can we play another time?"

     "Awwww!" said Lynn "Fine. Answer my question first! How'd you get them right?"

     "Well..." said Matt scratching his head "You picked "forest" twice, I may not see what you're seeing but I see where you're going, your clues are pretty obvious, being pretty big gives you disadvantages such as not being able to see more specific details in the land which makes your things more general. That's about it I guess."

     Lynn was amazed. Her giant eyes glimmered in admiration. She never thought that a mortal could outsmart and beat a goddess such as herself and that despite their size, they are capable of more complicated thoughts than expected. Her expectations were set too low by her sisters.

     "I don't really get it but... that sounds really smart Matt!" said Lynn "Do the others want to play?"

     "Uhhhh..." Matt turned around to see that the rest of the crowd was making an X symbol with their arms and shaking their heads. "I don't think they do. Sorry. They look pretty tired from all the earthquakes."

     "Oh right! Must be really shaky down there." said Lynn's voice shaking the ground as she speaks. "I think that the longer I stay here the more I endager you guys huh? Also, I can't get back home just staying here with you guys."

     "Ya think?" thought Matt. Matt has confirmed that his inner thoughts can't be heard by Lynn. "It's about time."

     "Oh you're leaving?" asked Matt sounding upset "Where are you going exactly?"

     Now that Matt has thought of it he doesn't know what the hell Lynn was. He just jumped into the conclusion that a girl of this size was a divine being from the heavens. Her name did ring a bell though.

     "Home! I'm going home!" said Lynn excitedly. "I don't know how to get there but I'll manage."

     "Oh where do you live? We can point which direction." said Matt

     "Oh I already know where." said Lynn pointing her mountain range sized finger upwards. "Just a matter of how."

     "Up..... You're from Celestia?!" asked Matt in shock. There were a few 'That explains a lot' reactions from the crowd. The books said that the goddesses were great but Matt thought it was great in power not size.

     "Yeah that's the place! You know the place?" asked Lynn.

     "O-of course! The realm of the Goddesses!" said Matt. Matt tried to remember his mnemonics. Lilith for Lily, goddess of flowers. Sienna, the S is for sex, goddess of love. Ashlyn for ash, goddess of fire. Jules sounds like jewels, goddess of gems. Lynn the last born, goddess of youth.

     "Hold on. You're Lynn? THE Lynn? The Lynn on the Second Sacred Texts Chapter 7 Verse 8? The Goddess of Youth, Innocence, Games, and Coconuts?"

     Lynn blushed at the mention of coconuts. She never wanted to have that domain but her sisters didn't want to be the Patron of coconuts so they pushed it on to Lynn, the youngest. But she was more impressed that Matt knew and seemingly memorized the Sacred texts.

     "Please. Don't mention coconuts again." said Lynn "You know a lot Matt."

    "Well yeah. We were all crammed with it at some point in our lives. Also I major Religion." said Matt "I mean... uhhh sorry for talking so casually to you now Lynn... I didn't know you were a goddess."

     "No no no it's okay. It feels natural. We're friends right?" said Lynn

     "I suppose so..."said Matt uneasily "Well... if you want to find a way home I suggest you go in the direction behind you. That'll lead you to Yhaun. They're big in magic stuffs and I believe they have one of the few temples around here that worships you."

     "Your town doesn't worship me?" asked Lynn, her expression darkening.

     "I uhhh... we don't we worship... Allura... it's the only temple here." said Matt noticing her change in tone "Ummm... does that offend y-"

     Lynn slammed her fist in the ground creating a shockwave that swept Matt off of his feet. It was a light slam but it had enough power to make all the people in a 1 mile radius from the impact zone fall to their butts.

     "You dare not pay tribute to your goddess?" said Lynn in a deep and imposing tone "Know your place mortals!"

     "W-w-we're sorry Ly- Goddess!" pleaded Matt covering his face with his arms "When we rebuild the temple we're gonna rebuild it in your name! Right guys?"

     Various screams of agreement were heard from the crowd. "They said yes!"

     "Hehe. Just kidding" giggled Lynn "That's what my sisters would say."

     "Oooohhhh youuuuu!" said Matt pointing at Lynn's face "I knew it! Not even goddesses talk in that weird deep voice!"

     "Awww was it too obvious?" asked Lynn

     "Well kinda. The others are freaking out so it must have been at least somewhat believable." answered Matt getting up

     "But really though. Word of advice, be very nice to my sisters. Or else." said Lynn "But! It'll be very unlikely that they'll go here."

     "Noted." said Matt

     "Well... it was nice meeting you Matt and company." said Lynn with a smile "I hope I see all of you again."

     "Same here from all of us." said Matt "Take care. Uhhhh... we have a lot of repairs to do."

     "And a lot of bodies to bury." thought Matt

     "Oh sorry... hehe. I'd love to help but I might cause more trouble than help."

     Lynn stood up to her full height once again. The mortals had seen this many times already but they can't get used to her sheer immensity. Her white toga fluttered revealing her pussy down below as if to say goodbye.

     "Oh one more thing." said Matt

     "Hm?"

     "You'll have to cross an entire ocean to get there. So why don't you take a swim first?"

     "An ocean? Oh! Those big bodies of water?" said Lynn in excitement

     "Big for us yeah. Like a bathtub for you." said Matt.

     "Okay! I will! Bye Matt!" said Lynn. She began walking towards the direction Matt had told her to go.

     Matt waited until Lynn was far before he spoke.

     "Man. Lynn taking a bath... I wanna watch that." said Matt

     "We all do son. We all do." said the old man watching Lynn's titanic frame in the horizon

     "Welp. Move it people! We got work to do. Gotta build that temple ASAP!" said Matt clapping his hands

----------------------------

     Lynn walked a short distance away from the town. She nonchalantly stepped on the Shademirk forest she had used in her earlier game of I spy. The forest was now but a large 15km footprint that is about 1km in depth. The following step made her kick the Krag peaks, a mountain that she also used on her game, just a single slight nudge of her big toe caused the large 1800 meter mountain that has stood for over a thousand years to crumble like an anthill.

     People who were on the far roads evacuating their cities and towns watched as this girl, young in appearance but the most beautiful they have ever seen, absentmindedly destroy literal landscapes, once proud cities, and the lives of mortals who were unlucky(or lucky) enough to to be caught in her stride. The luckier ones get a glimpse under her short white toga. They were greeted by pussy that literally filled their sky. Hairless and a nice flesh pink, it was tons and tons of vaginal flesh right above their heads. Her virginity was evident, even though at it's current size and state of her massive womanhood was 7km in length and about 100m in width, it was relatively tight and has not seen much action in its lifetime. Right beside it was her massive butthole about 2.5km in diameter it loomed over the mortals below like a large maw of a foul monster.

     Even her most private and smallest parts dwarf the mountains and cities of the area. She could probably fit them all inside her vagina and still have room for more. The highest mountain are barely taller than her clitoris, and it's not even at its full size yet.

     Several unaware feet crushes later, Lynn has arrived at her destination. Ahead of her, the plains of green finally ends and opens to a sea of blue. It's... not as impressive as she thought it would be. It was bigger than her personal bath tub sure but the palace had a larger bath tub made to accomodate all the goddesses in a bath.

     "It's kinda small..." said Lynn getting to the shores and squats down. She put her finger on the water to test the temperature and the depth of the water. The temperature was fine but the depth was... shallow. The water does not even reach the first joint. "It's so shallow too..."

-------------

     "Evacuate! Evacuate! Women and children first!" said one of the Crownsguard waving his arms to guide the evacuees to the wagons leading away from the city. Today has been a day. The quakes of the giant's footsteps warned them before the neighbouring town's message of a gigantic girl coming towards them.

     "Quickly!" said the guard. The quakes are getting louder and louder. He looked around, he hasn't seen his wife and daughter get on a wagon yet. He was promised that the families of the guards would get on first. The footsteps began to shake the houses and other buildings. Pans and pots falling can be heard from the houses though no one is there to pick it up. It's hopeless. He hasn't seen this giant yet but he can already feel that whatever it may be, whatever its intention, it has made him the most scared he has ever been.

     "Travis! Travis!" said a voice. It's her. Thank the goddesses. She was holding Jules in the hand. There is still hope.

     "Get in the wagon! There is no-" his words were interrupted by a loud boom followed by a strong earthquake. Then, a shadow began to envelop the whole city. She has arrived. Travis can only see her silhoutte. She was jn the direction of the sun. The only detail he can make out is her size. All the mountains in the world stacked up can't possibly match her size. "Heleina! Get going-"

     A strong gust of wind suddenly blew from the direction of the giant. Her frame was getting lower and lower. She was lowering herself and that simple action is causing this wind stronger than most storms they ever faced. Roofs tore off from buildings and glass shattered from the pressure. The wagon Heleina was boarding nearly tipped over from this gale of feminine scented wind. Yes, the smell. It's her smell. It reminds Travis of his daughter, only more powerful and more... arousing. Travis cleared his head he need to keep his family safe.

     Travis decided to run away from his post. He pushed over the wagon driver and took control over the cart his family was in.

     "Travis why would y-" said Heleina in shock

     "I don't care! I won't lose both of you!" said Travis. This was treason. His head would get chopped off because of this.

     The giant's arm moved to the ocean. Her monolithic finger would crash down to the ocean. At that size... the ocean would... no... they can still get out of this.

     Travis looked away to focus on his driving. He heard a loud thundering clap. Her finger had touched the water. Then the ground shook again, her digit has touched the ocean floor.

     "Travis! Stop! It's too late!" shouted Heleina in tears "Please... it's over..."

     Travis felt tears run down from his cheek as well. He pulled the reins and the horse stopped. He got out from the coach and came inside the wagon with his family.

     Heleina was hugging Jules in her arms while sobbing. Jules still being 6 years old didn't understand what was happening.

     "Daddy? Are we going to die?" asked Jules with tears welling up on her eyes

     "No no no sweetie." said Travis with more tears dripping from his chin at this point. The sound of rushing water can be heard outside. "We're just going to go to a better place okay?"

     Travis hugged his family. This is the last time he'll feel their warmth. Their love. He wished that he hadn't always been busy so he could spend more time with his daughter. He began crying loudly knowing that his daughter will never grow up to be a woman.

     The sound of water now drowned their cries of sorrow. The sound of buildings getting consumed by the waves and crumbling towers collapsing was heard. Travis and his family was swept away in the tsunami caused by Lynn's finger along with the thousands of people living in this city and many other cities unlucky enough to be in the coast.

-----------

     "At least the teperature is okay." said Lynn shaking her finger dry. "I'll go take a swim!"

End Notes:

Hope you guys like that! Leave a review! It helps out a lot.

Look forward to the inevitable beach chapter ;)

Beach Visit by BobGreen
Author's Notes:

Hey! Enjoy the new chapter!

     The sun is out and perfect for a nice swim. The water however, Lynn wondered if the deepest parts would even reach her ankles. Still, the sun was beating on her and she just realized how badly she needed to cool off.

     Playing games with Matt distracted her from the heat and now that the heat of wonder of the things around her has died a bit she now notices the heat. Having been inside a palace for her whole life has made her less tolerant from the sun.

     She turned her head up the sky and looked up to see the sun. It was bright and white that she put up a large hand to block the rays and making an even larger shadow for the mortals down below. She wanted to compare it to the sun back home but she remembered little of it since she didn't go outside much. There were no clouds covering it since the clouds are about breast height in relation to her crouching down.

     "Wow... it's so hot..." said Lynn with a bead of sweat forming and falling from her temple. The bead of sweat crashing down on the now flooded coastal cities of Eran.

     The extremely lucky mortals look up to see a behemoth of a girl's body directly on top of them. They did not feel the same heat as her since she was blocking most of the sun's rays. Her skin sparkled due due to sunshine reflecting from her sweaty "petite" body. The cities that are under her pussy were filled with both the sight of a moist and hairless pussy smiling back at them and the smell of musty and prepubescent pussy. The only downside of having such a heavenly view was that unlike the other parts being shaded by her and cooled by her it was extremely hot. Just being in the vicinity of her vagina was enough to raise the temperature in the area by 10 degrees. The men slowly dies of heat exhaustion but not after having one last "beating" from the view.

     Lynn decided that now is the time to take a swim(lest she had the same fate as those under her pussy). She looked around to check for anybody watching then she realized that she was in another realm filled with microscopic lifeforms. She checked under her but she only saw water from the ocean making tiny waves. Then she thought: nobody lives close to an ocean right?

     Lynn stood up quickly ending the lives beneath her cooling shade, a false oasis. She looked around once more to see for one last time if she was alone. She gripped the skirts of her white toga.

     "Hey uhhh... if everyone is watching," said Lynn to nobody in particular "please give me some privacy. Okay? Thank you!"

     Lynn lifted up her toga. For the first time in many millenia, a goddess has shown their bare, nude body to the world. Granted, her body was not much to behold if she were scaled down to our size. She would be like a child in size and shape. She was no mortal however, Lynn was a goddess. What would be like a flat chest to mortals is a steady rising mountain with pink nipples taller than entire mountains. Entire kingdoms could fit in the area of her areola with room to spare for villages around it. Her mounds are a subtle curve of endless white flesh that would take an entire day to hike just to get to the other breast. Her belly was flat as a washboard with the are of rolling plains, her belly button could hold all the water that all of Eran's lakes have. Her mountains of an ass was still modest in proportion but it's smooth and has a perfect shape that compliments her virgin vagina. Now her pussy, her heavenly vagina finally showed naked to the world. It's hairless as every man ever wants it to be, the slit is like a second set of lips that is begging the mortals for them to kiss it. All in all, her entire body in all of her glory was a landscape, more than a landscape even, every part of her body alone is a landscape.

     Of course, the mortals didn't listen to her request of privacy. Smart move as this is the last sight they will ever see. At least their last moments were seeing a literal goddess's naked body and jerking off to it.

     Lynn finished taking off her toga. She threw it at a random direction.

     The mortals see a large white piece of clothing cascading on them. A piece of cloth, simple cloth that weighs more than mountains crashing down on them.

     The toga landed with a soft thud for Lynn. For the mortals however, a loud crash and entire cities were eliminated by a toga of a young girl.

     One man in the midst of the chaos realized that the crash had not killed them. He looked up and saw that the blue sky had been replaces by a vast expanse of white cloth. Somehow their city was caught in the folds of her toga. The whole city cheered as they get to live to tell others of their experiences.

     The man took a deep breath and was immediately hit by the fragrance. The sweet sweet musty aroma that the toga was emanating. It smells like sweat. Thousand of gallons of dried feminine sweat radiates from this piece of clothing. The males immediately get aroused by the goddess's musky dress. They had been lucky enough to be caught in the part of the dress where her chest was kept. They were experiencing the best fragrance in the four corners of Eran.

     Lynn's enormous hands tried to cover her equally enormous chest to no avail, her large frame was far too huge to keep away from the miniscule mortals down below. She realized that her perfectly smooth pussy was exposed, her other hand tried to cover it much to the dismay of the spectators ogling her massive canyon of a vagina.

     Lynn took her first step on the pudd- I mean ocean. Earlier her mere finger created massive tsunamis that sunk many cities. Her whole foot? Yeah. Increase the result of her finger by a hundred and you get the idea. Her other foot came down increasing the death toll by thousands more.

     Having placed her feet in the ocean Lynn was still... unsatisfied... water barely reaches her heel. This is quite literally, a glorified puddle. Lynn stood there with a blank expression on her face. The sun was beating down hard(as were the mortals that were watching) and Lynn was getting really hot(double meaning).

     "Hmmm... I guess I can sit down?" pondered Lynn aloud as her ass began to descend to the blue ocean. Again. Disappointment. The water barely reaches her tailbone and the position made Lynn uncomfortable. This action has caused the sea level to rise a few hundred meters and created tsunamis that rivaled the tsunamis seconds ago "The water will probably cover more if I lay down."

     Lynn's bare torso bent to lay down on the puddle-like ocean. Her whole body was like an entirely new continent formed in the ocean. The position didn't feel very comfortable to Lynn. Seafloor rubble started to reach places where they shouldn't be and the uneven depths of the ocean created an overall bumpy resting place.

------------

     Captain Morgan has sailed many oceans hundred of times now mostly dealing with cargo and the occasional chartering of his boat. He has sailed through many storms and whirlpools. He also has sailed his ship through a tsunami going through them, or so he says. One thing's for certain, he always takes the dangerous and shortest routes for the thrill of it. But now he is in for the journey of his lifetime like never before.

     He saw her. His ship miles away from the coast but he can still see her as bright as day. A girl, a girl taller than mountains. Her head scraping the sky, her breathtaking beauty magnified by her proportions, a goddess from legends. She's not mature yet but seeing a girl so huge can make even the most disciplined of men fall for her. Despite not being a woman yet she is more woman then all the women in Eran combined.

     She dipped her finger on the shores and the ripple created a wave rivaling that of storms. Captain Morgan and his crew were used to maneuvering the ship through waves like that and handled it effortlessly. Half the crew were watching her playfully swirl her finger in the water. The other half turned their heads as she stood up to her full height and began to take off her clothing.

     It was breathtaking. Many of these men have went to brothels and seen many fair ladies take off their clothes in front of them but having a girl miles tall with breasts not fully developed but with the size of mountains and and endless expanse of pussy gets exposed to them is hard to compare to those mite-sized prostitutes.

     Only Captain Morgan was keeping his composure but he was shooting a few glances in the goddess's direction.

     "Men! What are you doing?!" barked the captain "She's coming to the ocean and is going to have a fucking swim! Guess what? We're some of the people in the same ocean too and we're going to die if we stay here just staring at her! Move!"

     The crew snapped out of it and began doing their job. The second sail was unfurled to make their ship move faster. They heard a loud splash of water from behind and a huge wave rocked their ship. She has stepped into the ocean

     "Faster faster!" yelled Captain Morgan "Tie that knot properly sailor! Why is there still an anchor down there!? Get down from the crow's nest and help you idiot! You can see her from here!"

     Captain Morgan attempts of giving orders to his crew were futile. They were both too scared and too aroused by the sight of a giant nude girl just a few miles away from them and closing in.

     A shadow blotted the sun. The ship was dark. The crew looked up to see her legs flanked the ship on both sides. Her feet were still miles away from the ship itself but her immense size makes it still dangerous to be in the proximity of. Her pussy was looming right above them, darkened by the shadow but still somewhat visible. The crew and even Captain Morgan stopped what they were doing. There was no escape.

     The pussy they were staring at began to get bigger and bigger. But it wasn't getting bigger, it was getting closer. She was sitting down.

     Half the men screamed in panicand half celebrated that their demise will be literally drowning in pussy. Captain Morgan just stared at it. Her large vagina cascading down upon them, seemingly smiling at him. The smell was getting noticeable, it was the most fragrant smell. The wenches on brothels don't compare to her. There, Morgan had to get down on them to notice the smell, this giant girl however, her smell forces itself to you, she was too big to avoid.

     Her ass touched the water and created a large ripple. Thousands of gallons were displaced by her just sitting down. The ship tipped and swayed but the crew held on to whatever they can grab on to.

     This wasn't like any storm. This wasn't like any other force of nature from this world. This is the power of their creator and their destroyer. The power of a god.

     The rocking of the ship eventually stopped. The crew regained their sense of balance. It was a surprise that they were still alive. The one's capable helped the others up and Captain Morgan was tending to the ones that were injured during the event. It was over. Or so they thought.

     "Captain! Captain look!" yelled a sailor

     Captain Morgan stood up and took the spyglass from the sailor and looked around.

     "Umm you don't need the spyglass sir."

     Even with this, Captain Morgan still looked through the spyglass. All he can see was a flesh colored horizon with uneven bumps here and there. Then it hit him. He slowly lowers the spyglass to take in his surroundings.

     On the left was the goddess's left leg and on the right was her right leg. It was so long they couldn't see her feet at the end of it. Despite being half underwater, her leg was still higher than mountains. They could even mistake it for a rocky island.

     Suddenly there was an uproar behind Morgan. He turned around and see that the men were looking towards the bow of the ship. His jaw dropped.

     Their ship was hundreds of meters from the girl's bare pussy. Her massive crack was like a cavern that welcomed them. The smell was intoxicating, her hormones triggered something within the men. Morgan looked back, her legs blocked any exit whatsover, they cannot escape and her sheer size has stopped the wind from blowing on their sails. They are trapped between the little girl's leg right by her gigantic twat.

     They stared at her pussy and noticed that it was getting... closer? No, they were getting closer. The vagina is sucking all the water in, their ship included.

     "Drop the anchors! Drop them now!" barked the captain.

     The crew quickly dropped the anchor down but the anchor finds no purchase. They were in deep waters and the seafloor as not less than a kilometer in depth.

     A sailor faced the captain.

     "Captain! It was thanks to you that I get to experience this in my life. I am honored to have served you!"

     The others nodded and murmured in agreement. Captain Morgan smiled.

     "Well... if we're gonna die, might as well die in the best way possible eh?" he chuckled and looked up to the pussy. It was so tall that he couldn't see the place where the clit would be. "This is truly a sight to see."

     The ship crashed on the vaginal walls of Lynn's pussy. The crew member's lives were short lived but they died having seen the biggest pussy of their lives.

End Notes:

That was fun to write but I felt like I strayed away from my style a bit. Leave a review! It makes me happy to see one pop up! Hope you like it!

Capn's Log by BobGreen
Author's Notes:

Enjoy

"Okay you two. Scrap away everything from the temple of Allura. But do it... as politely as possible. We don't want to anger her."

Matt barked orders to the men who hasn't gotten anything to do yet. Since Lynn's departure, they regarded it as if a storm has just passed by and they were making repairs and body counts. Matt stopped and thought for while. Why the hell was he leading this whole town again?

"Hey why the hell are you leading this whole town again?" asked a man

"My thoughts exactly." whispered Matt

He turned around to address the man who asked the question and thought of something up.

"Oh I'm sorry!" he said in a sarcastic voice "Who was in charge of this town again? Anybody? Can someone tell me because I forgot."

"The priest does." said the same man "And you're no priest."

"Ah yes of course! I am no priest indeed. I am just a scholar who came from another town after all. I forgot that we have a theocratic government! How silly of me!" he said with a hint of drama on his voice, like an underpaid actor in the theatre "Listen buddy, were you asleep 30 minutes ago during the whole thing that happened earlier?"

"Uhh... n-"

"You're not. Correct." Matt interrupted "So you saw what came by yes?"

"Uhmm... Goddess Lynn?"

"Yes exactly! Goddess Lynn!" Matt grabs the man's shoulders as he said this "A literal goddess! I mean did you see the size of her? She's an absolute unit!"

"Hehe yeah she is. Also, did you see the size of her va-"

"Yes I did! And it was glorious. But aside from that you know what word also describes her?" Matt said

"Se-"

"TERRIFYING!" Matt screamed "That wonderful thing you saw? It can end us with a small movement."

The man thought for a solid 5 seconds before his expression changes to shock and realization.

"Holy shit you're right! Her nipple is probably the size of this town right?"

"Who knows? But more importantly why were we saved?" Matt asked the man with his hands on his shoulder still

"Because of... me?"

"No not you." Matt lets go of his shoulders to turn to the crowd watching "Me! Because only I can speak to her! I may not be a priest but that does not mean I cannot rule this town! I am more than any priest or bishop! Can they speak to the Goddesses? They only claim to do so! But now you have witnessed me speak to a literal Goddess! I am no priest! I am a Prophet! Hence, I am the rightful ruler of this town because the Goddesses speak through me!"

There are murmurs in the crowd.

"Praise be to Matt!" shouted a voice in the crowd

The crowd finally made up their mind. He was the only person who could speak to Lynn after all, he must be a prophet.

"Praise be to Matt!" shouted the Crowd in unison

Matt smiled in triumph as he basks in glory. He was treated horribly by his parents, peers, professors, and exes but now, he feels like a hero.

"Don't praise me! Praise the all-powerful! Lynn!" said Matt gesturing to the sky

"Praise be to Lynn! Praise be to Lynn! Praise be to Lynn!"

"Alright alright. Get back to work or I'll call her back to stomp the hell out of you people."

-------------------

"Matt told me this was fun..." said Lynn while laying on her backside at the ocean which is a glorifed puddle to her. The sun is still beating down on her bare front body and she feels as if millions of people broke their promises of not watching her strip down and bathe. The water was at least cold and refreshing but it barely reached half of her body. The ocean floor was also uneven and she can feel some sharp rocks in her butt and other sensitive places

"Mortals are amazing. They can live in a flawed world prosperously without little to no problems. While I, a Goddess, can't even find comfort." said Lynn reflecting while semi submerged in water "Also, their water tastes bad. It kinda tastes like my sister's cooking."

She watched the low lying clouds drift lazily above her enormous form. Compared to her, they look like tiny puffs of smoke puffed out from a cigarette. It was in mortal beliefs that the Goddesses lived in Grand Palaces high above the clouds. That of course was absolutely debunked when the first Goddess who came down to Earth completely shattering that belief. They realized that Goddesses cannot possibly fit on the largest clouds be it normal white clouds or the large storm clouds. If their bodies are larger than clouds then surely their palaces can't also possibly be built there.

Lynn raised her arm that stretched for miles up in the air and reached for the clouds. The clouds broke and stirred as the wind from the sudden shift of the mass of her limb blew winds that disturbed the clouds making them vanish.

Lynn frowned as her hand merely passed through the clouds. Her hand becomes a little moist but Lynn barely noticed it as her hand was already wet from the ocean.

"Aw... I thought they would feel like cotton..." whispered Lynn "This world is not that great. I suppose that is why the Goddesses are considered a higher form of life then. Maybe having a good planet means bigger life. And having a bad planet means smaller life?"

Lynn pondered this hypothesis as her hand swirls miles in the air.

"I want to go home..."

She begins to stand up.

----------------------

"Capn' I see land ahead!"

"What? We're not suppos' to be seeing land in a few hours!" said Capn'

"But I see its beaches sir! It's like that one white sand beach in that tropical island we went to a few months ago but this one is... bigger."

The Capn' puts down his quill and heads over up to the deck of the ship to see this supposed island that just materialized suddenly. He's not a local but he's traded on this kingdom for many years now and this is the thousandth time he has sailed here to do so.

"Gimme yer spyglass." Capn' said going up the stairs.

"You won't need it sir. We're miles away from it but you can see it sir."

"Yeah right quit drinkin' at dayli- holy mother of pearl..." said the Capn' as his jaw drops

It's miles away alright. But it already towers above them casting a giant shadow that makes the ship look like it's experiencing a storm.

"See sir..."

"I bloody see it. Crowe!" barked Capn'

"Aye Capn'?" said a man on top of the crow's nest

"S'there any way around this?" asked Capn'

"I don't think so Capn', it stretches out like a godammn continent." answers Crowe looking out left and right

"You say that this is a new island?" asked Capn'

"I just think so sir." said the sailor

"Well I bloody haven't seen those kinds of mountainous shores yet so it bloody as well might be."

Indeed the shores are as white marble. The whole island. No. This is too big to be an island. The whole continent must be full of more riches. If he were somehow able to get those riches for himself he will not only be rich, but he will be famous as the man who has discovered new land.

"Sir? What do we do sir?" asked the sailor

"We have mining equipment here aye?" asked Capn'

"Y-yes sir. I believe so." said the sailor. He turns around to order some of the crew without work "You lot without any work and are just lollygagging around break open one of our deliveries of mining equipment! Hope you bootstraps know how to dig cus we got more work to do so chop chop!"

The meek sailor suddenly shouting roused up some of the sailors who were just staring into the large expanse if white land ahead of them.

"Ye read me mind lad. Ye read me mind." said Capn' putting his hands on the wheel "Lower all masts and full speed ahead! We're wasting daylight!"

The sails unfurl and the ship reaches its top speed in seconds. The island looks incredibly large, its shores seem to be entitely composed of tall mountains made of those white marble like material. It's already large at a distance but after a few hours of travel it's ginormous. The crew are looking at shores more that a hundred meters above sea level. Maybe even a thousand.

"Take the wheel lad." said Capn' "Find us a place to dock."

"Y-yes sir." said the sailor grabbing the wheel and stands on his tippy toes to find a good docking area.

Capn' saunters over to the bow and just stares upwards toward the looming landmass. It's impossibly huge. He takes a deep breath and through all his mucus and snot covering his nasal passages he smells something. Not of the sea, not of the seagulls pooping in his hat again, not the smell of dirty swab water. But a person's smell, and it radiates around the whole area. It smells like sweat.

"You lads smell that?" said Capn' covering his nose

"Yes sir... it's been here since we got closer to the island." said a sailor with a towel covering his face.

"Bloody hell. There must be a lot of spices over those mountains for it to be like this." said Capn' trying to smell it again so he can get used to it "Good thing. People buy those things for food. The nutters."

The smell reminds him during most days under the sweltering heat of cloudless sailing. The sailors sweat cause them to smell not... as good. But it's not that... this is slightly different. He remembers, when a runaway rich lady asked for a ride she paid with work and money. Yes that was it. When she came reporting to him after a days work, that's what it smelt like. Lady sweat.

"Send a rowboat! We don't know if there's rocks underneath! Lower the anchors!" yelled Capn'

The men did as they were told. The anchor was lowered a good distance before it hit the bottom. They were in pretty deep waters. Two rowboats were dropped with 10 men each all carrying pickaxes. Capn' tagged along. He wanted to be the first to set foot on new land.

"Heave! Ho! Heave! And hoooold!" said Capn' raising his hands in a fist to stop "This is far enough. 5 of you start mining here in the rowboat. Other 5 come with me. The other boat help the miners!"

The men began hrabbing their pickaxes and over to the base of the mountainous shore but Capn' stopped them.

"Hold on lads. I'll be the first." said Capn' reaching a hand out. Up close the land seems to be made of dry rock. Though the color, structure, and sheer size of it all is really what baffles him.


His hand connects and when he expected hardness, it was actually really soft and rubbery. His hands pressed down and it was able to sink a few centimeters deep beforethe density of it stops his hand from being pushed down further. The rest of the crew saw this and pressed their hands on the wall with the same reaction of surprise as their captain.

"What the hell is this?" said Capn' shaking his head "To hell with it! Just mine it! Might be useful. Who knows? You folks that I picked, we climb this thing!"

The crewmates with the pickaxes started hitting the strange material with their pickaxes.

"Boss? It just... bounces back."

"What?"

"Look." the crewmate hits the soft material. Sure enough it bounces back. It looks like it digs in a few inches but it returns into its normal shape after the pickaxes is removed.

"Use your knives men. Cut those things out." ordered Capn' looking up at the steep shores "On me now!"

As the crewmates carves pieces of the strange material and loading it into bags Capn' and the select few begin scaling up the shores. Thankfully the shores have a few grooves they can put their fingers into. Some grooves can even fit their whole body. The men used these places to rest and take a breather from the gruelling climb.

After a while the smell began to grow stronger and stronger. It's like they were nearing the source of it all.

"Y'know. I'm starting to like the smell." said one crewmate "Remind me of me wife when we are having the fun fun times."

"You're sick." said another nearly slipping on a rock "Then again I know what you mean."

"Quiet!" said Capn' "Ye hear that?"

It was a steady rhythm. Like continous small explosions that don't seem to stop. It was probably a volcano.

"Oh yeah. I've noticed that before we even got here by boat. You should get your ears checked Capn'." said the crewmate

"What?" said Capn' cleaning his ears

"Nothing. I'll keep climbing now." said the crewmate

Half an hour has passed and they haven't even reached the halfway mark yet. They reach one of those large grooves to drink water and eat their rations. Looking down they were already more than a hundred meters up but they still haven't reached at least 1/3 the way. Their ship looks like a small toy boat and the boats look like dots from where they stand.

"This is getting silly." said a crewmate starting a fire to cook his beans "The sun's up high and is beating us down and we haven't even reached the midpoint yet."

"Aye... but it's too late to turn back now..." said Capn' "Put that fire out. We're climbing again in 3 minutes."

They climbed again when Capn' saw something.

"Blimey! What on earth is that?!" said Capn' pointing at a large plant-like formation. It's huge. 5 men can circle around its base and maybe a nearly hundred men must be stacked to reach its top. Its trunk is black and the top that must be close to 100 feet has no foliage.

"Seriously Capn'? You haven't noticed that like... a few hours ago?" said a crewmate going past him "Maybe you should re-"

The island shook. So great that it made the seemingly immovable trees bend and sway. The crewmate who was speaking lost his grip and fell screaming. They were not halfway but that fall would still be fatal even if they landed on water.

Capn' and some of the crew held on for dear life while the weak ones fell to their doom. With one final quake, Capn' felt his insides jolt as the whole island rises.

The crew mining down at the shore watched as the rest of the island hidden by hundreds of meters of sea water suddenly resurface. The removal of this much mass causes a vacuum which capsizes all the boats and drags the boats to where the island once was. The people lucky enough to swim away was eventually killed by an immeasurable amount of water crashing down on them causing them to sink further or even causing head trauma from the height it was dropped.

The main ship's anchor was broken by the immense strength of the vacuum left by the island's wake. It slowly made its way under the rising island. As the rest of the island was lifted they were surprised to see another was just beyond it. One that was even higher and taller. They watch overhead as a length of the island loomed over them stretching towards the sky. As they watch it stretch upwards they finally see the end to this seemingly endless mass. It ended with 5 tips connected to one larger mass. This whole island... this whole continent that they were viewing from afar... was an arm.

They look to their bow and see the giant's large armpit with its folds stretching as the arm stretches. That was the source of the smell this entire time. This giant was under the heat of the sun and was sweating so much that the musk permeated a vast majority of the ocean. They stare at the gigantic armpit for a while, take their last breaths, and die as a large drop of water fall on their ship from the hand.

The Capn' once again felt his stomach lurch as the rising stopped. He opens his eyes and sees a haze. A fog... some kind of mist... he was above the clouds. He took a deep breath of relief, but he couldn't. He was too high up and oxygen levels are low and mostly he was sucking in water vapor. Some of the crewmates fell as they lost consciousness from the lack of oxygen.

Capn' exhaled his breath and held on as the hand swirled around and around. They were travelling at a very fast speed. Faster than any other man has ever travelled before. The others couldn't hold on any longer. They let go. It was only Capn' and some nameless sailor left.

The swirling stopped. Capn' was losing his breath now. He felt the hand lower but this time much slower and more gentle. He can breathe again as the altititude lowers and lowers.

"Sir... sir... are you al-"

Their center of gravity once again returns to normal as the island lands... with a loud bang... it sounded like it landed on a solid mass this time. The 2 were knocked on their stomachs and takes a while to recover.

"What the hell?" said Capn' "Where are we?"

"Oh my... she's... beautiful..." said the sailor "Capn'... this island... is beautiful."

"What are ye yappin' abou-" he stands up and nearly falls back again as soon as he sees what the sailor was talking about.

Beauty. That was what he was looking at. It's a face. They were looking at the most beautiful face they have ever seen. And it is also the largest. Her face spans many miles and covers their whole 180 degree field of view. Smooth white skin, beautiful brown eyes, and black hair that splayed floating in the ocean beyond.

"Is this... a siren... I didn't know they were so... big."

"No lad. This is a goddess." said Capn' turning to his left. He sees a white mountain with a pink hill on top. It's her right breast. Based on the relative size of the breast and delicate and doll-like features of her face he was looking at a young goddess. Still, that does not stop him from lusting over here.

"The legends were true then. Sienna has returned." said Capn' never being so wrong in his entire life

"Indeed she has sir..." said the sailor looking at both her face and her large nipple

The goddess' eye seemingly looks at them. Those large brown orbs that can fill an entire sky staring at them.

"Um... sir?"

"Has she seen us?" said Capn' half worried and half excited

Her whole continent of a body adjusts as she gets up sitting. Her hand lowers from her breast to her pussy.

The men watched her right hand finger combs her hair while closing her eyes.

"Hmm... something's itchy down there..." says the loud whispering voice of the goddess. She turns around and scans the area "I guess no one will see?"

The men now realized where they are based in the smell alone. They were at her pussy. Though they are the other side of the scratching hand so they couldn't see her hole in all its glory.

"Sir... I want to see it." said the Sailor

"What? You can't!" said the Capn' holding on as the mere scratching of the goddess was like an earthquake.

"I can. Sir... it's an honor... this is where I want to die." said the sailor nodding. He lets go.

He got his last wish. He saw the giant goddess' fingers scratching her pussy. Though it is for an innocent purpose, it looke like she was trying to pleasure herself. The folds of her vulva contorting as her fingers move up and down. Her clitoris swelling just a little bit from the satisfying sensation of getting rid of an itch. Her aroma. That is all he senses as he crashes down into the water.

"What the..." says Capn' his groins are throbbing hard right now. "Oh... might as well then too aye?"

End Notes:

This was fun! Please please pleaaaase! Leave a review!

Yhaun by BobGreen
Author's Notes:

Here's the new chapter. Enjoy!

     "Why was I here again?" said Lynn scratching her most treasured parts absentmindedly "Matt told me to cross the puddle- I mean ocean so that... I can..."

 

 

     She closed her eyes and tried to remember. Of course, it had to do something about how to get there but she just can't remember what about. She'll just have to ask Matt again. 

 

 

     She flipped her body so she can crouch on all fours. The people on her front side saw her... nothing. She's flat if we are speaking in relative terms. Though some people still appreciate and lust over the fact that even though she's flat she's much more woman than anybody in the world. The ones at the back got the best view. They haven't been experiencing many quakes recently on this side of the kingdom so they are all just watching Lynn's ass fill the eastern sky. All they need to worry about is the tsunamis that her movements caused. Maybe even her fart but some people are into that and the dozens of them are crossing their fingers.

 

 

     "Hey Matt!!!" she yelled. Up until now she had been talking in whispers and the occasional conversation voice. Now this, was a full on attention grabber yell. For Goddesses, there was a chance for them to not hear this 20 feet away. For mortals however... especially as they are at least 10 feet away from her(goddess metric system) the sound is to put it lightly, quite deafening.

 

 

     The cities in the vicinity had their eardrums blasted as the voice that sounded serenely at first turned into a cacophony of sound. 

 

 

     "Jesus keep it down! You're giving the old man a heart attack." said Matt "Is it on? Am I talking to you again?"

 

 

     "Ah sorry Old man!" she yelled. Not much effect anymore as the the people are left mawping "How is your day Matt?!"

 

 

     "Damn you're only yelling and I can hear you? Cool as hell." said Matt "Well I am currently in the middle of leading people to lift one of your hairstrands you left over. Turns out not even a hundred men can lift it and that's just the tip of it. Who knew?"

 

 

      "I-I'm sorry." said Lynn amazed that one of her hairstrands are giving them so much trouble. She didn't even know that she left it there. "Do you need any help?"

 

 

     As much as Matt wants to see her again she would cause much more trouble than helping them. She was far too large to help.

 

 

     "I appreciate the thought Lynn, but we already have it under control. Besides, you're already on your way home right?" said Matt putting a finger inside his ear.

 

 

     "Actually... I forgot where to go..." said Lynn embarassed.

 

 

     "Alright alright. Where are you?" asked Matt wanting to end the conversation as the town is awaiting further instructions for the repair and renovations

 

 

     "I'm at the ocean where you told me to go." said Lynn looking down at the glorified puddle

 

 

     "Oh yeah? That's cool. Never been there myself. Okay ummmm if you're facing towards where I am the City of Yhaun should be directly behind you... on your behind." said Matt imagining the possible view that the people of Yhaun are getting. "Just turn around and the biggest city you see? That's it. They'll probably help you."

 

 

     Lynn turned her mountainous body creating the nth tsunami that ravages the continent's shores once again. She looked at the flooded plains that once had prosperous towns and cities but are now destroyed by her movements.

 

 

     "Oh dear..." said Lynn

 

 

     "You seen it? Listen Lynn I'll get back to you later. I still got some... stuff to do. Like... rebuilding the town, writing apology letters for... uhhh injured people et cetera." said Matt not telling her about the people she may or may not have killed back at his town.

 

 

     "Ah yes of course of course! I think I saw it already!" She laughs nervously as she may have accidentally destroyed Yhaun in her swim "Big city? Tall castles? It has a sign that says Yhaun next to it! Thanks Matt!"

 

 

     "Uhhhh... yeah. See ya Lynn." said Matt not knowing how to turn off the connection but she seems to only hear what he wants her to hear

 

 

     "Oh gods oh gods oh gods." Lynn immediately began to scoop up gallons and gallons of water and tries to put it back to the ocean. Her massive hands not only picked up water, but massive swathes of land as well eliminating any trace of anything that was at the surface before. "Oh it's not working!"

 

 

     She stopped trying to get rid of the flood as she was only making the matters worse. She watched in horror as the water filled up the large holes she unintentionally dug while trying to find for Yhaun.

 

 

     "Oh..... how am I going to get back home..." says Lynn putting her gigantic bare ass on the ground to sit eliminating a mountain that was safe from the flood.

 

 

     Many survivors and refugees hiked up the mountain to escape the flood brought on to them by the giant monster in the distance. They thought they were safe as they watched the tsunamis consume their homes in an instant. They were wrong however as the naked giant girl crawled to their direction. At first she hovered over them, covering the view of the sky and replacing it with a vast expanse of her torso. It was so high up in the air that the clouds could not even see it. They watched as her nipples stared down at them like an angry deity watching them commit their sins.

 

 

     They prayed for her to pass over them and continue crawling but she stopped with her bare crotch above them. The men who were ogling her breasts switched their attention to her massive pink pussy. The sun hit the vagina so perfectly along with the fact that it was just soaked with water thatit glistened and sparkled as if she has just finished pleasuring herself. Her pussy dripped gallons and gallons of water, some dropping into the plains creating ponds and some crashing into parts of the mountain effectively destroying them and causes the once proud and tallest rocks in the area to crumble.

 

 

     The men wanted to at least see the beautiful face to whom this glorious monument of a body this belongs to. However it is too late, as her head is high above the clouds and way above their sight. Instead they see her hole, not her irresistable womanhood, but what seems to be her butt descending down into the heavens to smite them. Her massive cheeks parted and allowed the mountain that the refugees are in to be swallowed up.

 

 

     Lynn sat down and hugged her knees to comfort herself. She probably has eliminated her last chance at getting home. She began to tear up at the thought of not seeing her sisters again and that she's stuck here for the rest of her life. She planned out having a diet of rocks and salty seawater. As for entertainment, she and Matt can play more games like 'I spy' again. She's beginning to like the idea thinking of all the games she and Matt could play until she saw something that caught her attention.

 

 

     In the vast expanse of flooded land, something sticks out that isn't a mountain. It looks like a small bubble... like really small sticking out of the water.

 

 

     "Hm?" said Lynn crawling cat-like towards the bubble. She lowered her whole body to take a look at the bubble and was surprised to see a city.

 

 

------------

 

 

     The city of Yhaunn is at a panic. News of a colossal girl swimming out in the ocean causing the waves to rise up and flood the coastal cities spread around like wildfire. Mamy citizens are packing around the gates so they could still runaway, however the guards do not allow them to do so. 

 

 

     "What the hell are you people doing? Let us out you imbeciles!" said a finely dressed man in his forties "I can see her already and you can too! She's near but we can still escape!"

 

 

     Sure enough, even though the walls are about 50 feet high, they can still see the naked upper torso of the Goddess roaming around the coasts seemingly sightseeing.

 

 

     "Get back! The tsunamis are more of a threat than her! I have orders from Cardinal Sograr himself to not let anybody out of the city!" said the guard pointing his spear at the crowd 

 

 

     "What could possibly make us safe from that?" said the man pointing at the beautiful girl at the distance. She's beautiful if you take away the fact that she is miles away from them but can still see her as clear as day.

 

 

     "I-" the guard said realizing that it was impossible to be safe from that. No cannon in the world could penetrate her skin, let alone reach her body at that height. Magic could probably do something but even the most powerful of fire magic could barely take down a fort in one spell. That won't be much since her erect nipple are 2 castles worth in size. "I don't know..."

 

 

     The guard lowers his spear and nods to the other guards. Without words being spoken they understood each other. It's best to die running with hope than die hiding in fear. As the defences were lowered, literal seas of people stormed out of the gates scattering into the outside villages. Some took the horses that once pulled on farming equipment. The desperate ones tried to ride on cows but most of them just ended up being thrown off the cow's back and trampled in the stampede of fleeing people. 

 

 

     The guards watched as most of the population of the great city of Yhaun scrambled in panic. All caused by the mere presence of a little girl. 

 

 

     The first guard to put his spear down sighed and turned around to look at the Temple of Lynn, the religious landmark that Yhaun was known for. It stood taller than all the surrounding structures to represent the Goddess' place among the mortals. It's an architectural beauty of marble white with the edges lined with gold, a fitting color scheme for the Goddess of innocence. Looking past the tallest tower of the temple, he sees the gigantic frame of the girl crawling in their direction. Her arms parting clouds to give way to her greatness and her hair swaying down on the ground crashing upon mountains and hills. All of this fear was neutralized by her massive beautiful face that sparks the fire in the hearts of men and her doll-like naked body that sparks the fire in their loins.

 

 

     This is the end. The remaining of Yhaun people heard her thunderous advances as her limbs traveled miles with every movement. They also heard the gush of the whole ocean overflowing from the girl's movement. 

 

 

     Just when all seemed lost, a flash of light from the top of the Temple's tallest tower blinded the people looking at the massive girl's titanic body. A beam of light shot up from the origin headed straight to the sky. It traveled about a kilometer up in the air until it stopped and spread out creating a large dome starting from the very top. The dome slowly formed to cover the entire area of Yhaun. Moments later, water crashed down upon the magical dome and quickly surrounded the area. Thankfully, the gallons and gallons of water could not break the magical defense making the people of Yhaun safe for now. The sky is now filled with the view of water mixed with debris and marine life riding the tsunami. They saw an entirw building crumble as it hits the dome and large whales swimming with noticeable difficulty given the strength of the current.

 

 

     There was silence... the blue of the water passing through made the light from the sun change hue. They could not see much of the sky anymore and of the giant girl. But they can still feep the tremors, the quakes, her mere presence. The water seemed to lower, surprisingly fast. It was as if water was scooped away by the gallons. As soon as the water lowered the people cheered as they saw the sky and the sun greeting them. 

 

 

     Their celebration was cut short when a shadow soon enveloped the sun. They could not make it out at first but the sky was now filled with a pink flesh of feminine features. Long pillars flank each side of the domed city and a massive looming face is lowering to meet them. The face stops as the eye hovers miles above the city. The dome barely matches the size of her eye. 

 

 

     A Goddess was staring at them.

 

End Notes:

Well that took a while...

Hope you guys liked it! Reviews really help me a lot so leave one!

Lies and Secrets by BobGreen
Author's Notes:

Hello! Enjoy the new Chapter!

    "Sir! Cardinal Sograr! We must evacuate out of the city! The giantess draws near every second! You are too important to lose."


     The younger and older man are walking through the white marble halls of the Temple of Lynn. The older and white bearded man seemed to pace leisurely while the tall younger man trailed behind him with impatience. The old man that was called Cardinal Sograr answered his companion.


     "You are much too hasty Sylus. Didn't your masters tell you to have two things in your field of expertise? Patience and Obedience if I recall correctly." said Sograr calmly "I assure you my boy, we will BOTH be safe if you heed my words. I know what I'm doing." 


     The younger man in long blue robes ruffled his hair in frustration but continued to follow Sograr up a spiralling stair case.


     "Cardinal! What is it are you doing? You haven't even explained it to me yet and that's why I'm doubting you!" said Sylus with a tinge of urgency


     "To understand what I am doing you must understand what the giantess is first." said Sograr "Have you encountered  anything similar in your research Sylus?"


     "People larger than countries? If there were things like that in our world sir, we wouldn't have built kingdoms and empires. They would dominate the humans, dwarves, and the elves combined and exterminate us like pests." said Sylus "So no, I haven't."


     Sograr smiled.


     "Correct. Because they are not of this world, my boy. They came from above. The reason why you could not read about it in your arcane texts is because it isn't there. Religious texts have it, and only the Cardinals, such as myself, are allowed to read it."


     Sylus having only half understood it changed his expression from annoyance to disbelief.


     "S-so you're saying..." said Sylus


     "The little miss outside playing naked in the ocean? That my dear Sylus, is a goddess." said Sograr smiling widely 


     "Th-they're real?" said Bruce "N-no offense Cardinal but I am not a man of faith... up until now."


     "Oh I do not mind. It is in your line of work after all to study truths, not myths and legends." said Sograr "Do you know which Goddess this particular one is?"


     "I... I'm not so sure Cardinal." said Sylus trying to remember the mnemonics during grade school


     "She is mine. The one I worship and revere the most. Lynn, the Lastborn. Goddess of Youth. Quite the coincidence eh?"


     Sylus looked at the old man and his face shows excitement and happiness. It is understandable as The Cardinal has probably prayed his whole life to meet a goddess and it just so happens that the one he'll meet is the one he follows.


     "Am I to understand sir, that you want to communicate... with her?" said Sylus doubting the possibility that he can. They are both the size of specks to her after all.


     Before Sograr can reply, a powerful quake shook the temple's foundations causing him to lose balance and trip. Sylus immediately rushed to help the old man to his feet.


     "Thank you, Sylus.. yes... I would like to." the ground shook once more but they were ready so they didn't fall off balance "Magnificent. She's so powerful... just like I imagined her to be. I hope she's as beautiful as well."


     Sograr quickened the pace and began running up the stairs. With the occasional quakes causing him to correct himself, he quickly recovers to head to the top of the tower. Sylus follows behind and questions his life choices that led to this moment in time.


     "What's my part in all this sir, I have no intention of speaking to her." said Sylus


     Before Sograr could answer he has reached the top of the stairway and above him lies a trapdoor latched shut. Sograr began unlocking the trapdoor quickly in his excitement. Looking down, Sylus saw that they were probably on the highest point of the whole city of Yhaun, above the towers of the Temple that overlooks all the corners of Yhaun.


     "You are correct about one thing." said Sograr unlocking and opening the trapdoor. He climbs up and disappears from view. 


     Sylus climbed up and was assisted by the Cardinal.


     "Goddess Lynn is indeed nearing us." said Sograr looking at one direction with a huge smile on his face. Sylus turned to look at what he was staring at and saw the large form of the goddess crawling towards them. Her arms stretching out into the sky connected to her naked torso. Her flat chest showed themselves proudly. Sylus can't help but to crane his head up even further and look at her beautiful face right above them.


     "Your purpose Sylus," Sograr shouted as the sound of rushing ocean water nears nearly fills the entire area "Is to keep us safe from the water!"


     Sylus looked at Sograr in confusion. 


    "Now you fool!" Sograr yelled in an attempt to make Sylus act quickly "Or the water will kill us all!"


     "R-right!" Said Sylus preparing to Chant a spell


     Sylus waved his arms in intricate and precise movements. He then spoke words in the Draconic, Elven, and Demonic languages: the 3 most powerful magical tongues known to mortals. As soon as he started speaking, the symbols he was drawing in the air started to glow. The symbols then rapidly circled around him faster and faster until their movement was just a blur. Moments later the symbols shot up into a bright blue laser reaching for the skies.


     Sograr smiled as he saw the bubble enveloping them was blocking the torrents of sea water allowing him more time to try to speak to his goddess. 


     Sylus collapsed into the ground exhausted by the barrier spell he cast to protect the city of Yhaun. He looked up at the still standing Cardinal who was spreading his arms as the water cleared from the barrier.


     "Yes... Yes! Goddess Lynn!" yelled Sograr in reverence, looking up at the sky. 


     Sylus looked up and saw... the largest eyeball he has ever seen, the pupils dilating to adjust her vision. Its diameter completely engulfed the whole city as it stared down at them. This one little girl had not only their lives, but the entire world at her mercy. It was up to Sograr now, to talk to her. Sylus closes his eyes to rest.


     Sograr looked at the unconscious Sylus and smiled triumphantly. "Good... now no one will disturb me and my Goddess..." He looked up at Lynn and clutches a holy symbol he put around his neck.


     "Goddess Lynn... it is an honor to finally bask in all your glory." said Sograr quietly


     "Hello? Someone can talk to me here too?" asked the loud but serene voice of the Goddess "Oh I'm so happy! Is this Yhaun? What's your name? I'd introduce myself but you already seem to know me so thank you! I thought the mortals never bother to know about me."


     She asked all these questions with childish energy.


     "I am your Cardinal, Valdon Sograr, head of your domain in the entire realm. Yes. This is Yhaun, you know of it my Goddess?" he asked curiously


     "Yeah! My friend Matt told me to go here so I can get help to go back home! He's really nice, you should meet him sometime." she says smiling and sitting down on the ground, crushing mountains beneath her ass


     "Interesting. This Matt has led you to the right place..." said Sograr smiling as he now gets a view of Lynn's naked and virgin pussy "However, before I can help you, has no one taught you of the proper Eranian greeting?"


     Sograr lied... there was no greeting. She is a goddess, but she had the mind and experience of a child. He knew all about this and he has planned to do this for a long time... Now that Lynn has arrived, he can finally fulfill his dream. To go to the giant pussy of a child. He did not care about saving the people, he just... wants... this...


     "G-greeting? I'm sorry! I didn't know there was one! How do you do it?" said Lynn eager to learn


     "You have already done step one. Which is getting naked." said Sograr maliciously


     "What does that have to do with greeting?" said Lynn now conscious she was naked out in the open


     "Girls must show their private parts to males. And the males must kiss them."


     "What???" said Lynn as she turns red "B-but... kissing down there is... embarrasing."


     "It is tradition." said Sograr, lying as naturally as he breathes "You may be a Goddess but it is still rude to deny ones customs."


     "I... I suppose you're right... you're small anyway so I guess it won't matter that much." said Lynn feeling strange down there "How will you get on my... privates... though?"


     "Put your finger near the large temple in the center of Yhaun. I will ride your finger nail and you can put me on there." said Sograr excitedly. After all these years, he can finally ride this young Goddess' pussy.


     "But... won't my finger destroy the buildings around?" asked Lynn who was concerned about the safety of the mortals beneath her grand form


     "Oh please Goddess Lynn. They would love to witness your power. I would like to as well. Your face and body looks like that of a child but still, you hold our lives at the palm of your hands, your thumb even." replied Sograr, excitement creeps up to him as he says those words


     "P-please don't say that. We're all equal here. You're all just so small... and c-cute..." she says blushing as she realizes why she was the Goddess here. Her size was massive and she could end them all in a heartbeat "If you say so Mister..."


     Sograr heard her whole arm lift up extending her pointer finger. It slowly came crashin into the city, destroying half of the cities districts with one massive fingernail. Sograr looked up in awe as even the thickness of her fingernail was almost as tall as the tower he was in. He jumped down on her fingernail.


     "Okay Goddess Lynn. I am at your finger now." he says admiring her scale and immensity


     "O-okay... let me get into a more comfortable... position..." said Lynn sitting down and spreading her legs, covering Yhaun's sides with her miles long, smooth legs. Her pussy was now looming in front of the city like a great cave above the sky, her sweet feminine musk quickly penetrating the noses of the citizens causing them to masturbate at her presence. They had a great view after all. A Goddess' virgin pussy was enough to make thousands feel heat.


     Lynn was blushing hard as she layed say down with her legs spread out. She just hoped to get this over with.


     "A-are you ready Mister?" she asks the tiny man on her fingernail "I'm going to put you on my... you know..." 


     Being only a child, she is still too embarassed to say it out loud. Let alone let a man go there to kiss it.


     "Yes Goddess. I have prepared for this my whole life. Place me where the crack starts." said Sograr feeling something throb underneath his pants


     "O-okay... don't stay there too long okay?"


     Lynn moved her arm over her pussy and placed her finger right on it. Her whole body shivers as she touches the place. Sograr climbed out of her fingernail and miraculously survived, plainting his feet on soft, young, pussy flesh. He turns around and sees the view of the lifetime. Legs, covering the vast expanse of the continent up to the horizon and underneathe him, the start of Lynn's pussy. The smell intoxicates him. She obviously takes good care of her hygiene based from the smell. Not like any other pussy he has smelled before in his lifetime.


     "It smells wonderful Goddess." said Sograr in bliss, almost tearing up from the situation


     "T-thank you... I make sure to wash it everyday... it gets... stinky." said Lynn blushing as she was complimented about the last body parts she thought she would be complomented about "Y-you say males do this yes? The first time they meet a female?"


     "Yes yes yes of course." said Sograr brushing it off with yet another lie " Now if you'll excuse me..."


     Sograr took off his clothes and began to grind himself on her. He kisses her soft white skin and licks them. He then gets up again and heads lower into her body, sprinting towards her pink pussy lips.


     Meanwhile Lynn was thinking if Matt would like to greet her properly as well. She blushes at the thought of Matt, her first male friend going to her pussy. This made her a little wet...


-------------------


     "Achoo! Fuck!" sneezed Matt as he wiped his nose "Damn allergies..."


     Matt has been overseeing the restoration of the town. Of course, he was only starting and the damages are still barely fixed.


     "Excuse me. Are you perhaps Matthew Lantiller? The one who spoke to the Goddess?" said a voice behind him it clearly belonged to a man 


     "Hm? Yeah? What about it?" said Matt not looking back at him as he was busy hammering nails into a wooden board "Listen pal, get to work. Temple's not going to build itself."


     "We could use a man of your ability Mr. Lantiller." said the man grabbing Matt's shoulder "Would you like to know more about the Goddesses? Or most importantly... the truth about them?"

End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed that! Leave a review as it really helps a lot!

The Descendants by BobGreen
Author's Notes:
Back from the dead baby!
Matt shrugs off the hand placed on his shoulder and turns to the man who was talking to him with a clearly annoyed expression. "I said get back to work pal, I'm not joining a cult after what I ju-" He stops mid sentence once he now sees who or what he was talking to. Ahead of him was no human. A normal human would not have such an imposing physique that Matt would have to crane his head up to see. Sure it could be a large burly person, but no human had red scales for skin and fangs for teeth, and curled horns that point upwards. The man speaking to him was a Drakin, humanoid beings descended from ancient dragons of legend. They are as rare as they are feared, and right now, Matt just had the balls to call this one 'pal'.

"I... uhhh..." Matt stammers while staring at the dark reptilian eyes of the Drakin before him. His legs turned to jelly and his grip on the hammer on his hand trembled. Just a moment ago he was feeling in charge due to his self appointed position of being Lynn's prophet, but that was all taken away from him by this person. "Sorry. I'm just a bit busy..."

The Drakin's maw opens and lets out a deep chuckle. His breath washing a bit of heat and the scent of burning oil to Matt who was close to him. "No need to hide it, Mr. Lantiller. I'm used to these kinds of reactions. You'll get used to me soon enough." He then looks past Matt and down at the boards he was nailing together. "Busy you say? That can be taken care of."

He raises a hand and from the shadows, figures hiding in the shadows dressed in crimson cloaks reveal themselves like assassins, but instead of shanking Matt, they instead busied themselves in his labor work efficiently putting together what he was building.

"Not busy anymore are you?" The Drakin says with a curled mouth which was probably how he smiles. "Walk with me."

Matt had no choice but to follow. He did not trust this man, but seeing as how he was able to command those assassins earlier meant he wasn't alone, and that he was in very shady company.

"I'm not even going to ask how you know my name but can I at least ask for yours?" said Matt who trailed 4 steps behind the Drakin's gait. He was being led away from the town near a secluded area near near the woods... well... it was a woods, but now those were gone because Lynn decided to trace something in the ground with her finger.

"A Goddess descends for the first time in millennia and that is the first thing you ask for? You are an interesting fellow, Mr. Lantiller."

"Lynn's not here but you are. Figured I should know more about what's in front of me than what's soon going to be out of sight and out of mind."

The Drakin stops and turns around. "To earn our trust, let me say now that the name I will be giving you is not my own, but you may call me Chochmah, The first Sefir of the Kabal."

"Chochwhat? You answered my questions but I somehow know less." said Matt who was still on guard but testing the lines he can cross with the Drakin.

"That is because you ask the wrong questions, Mr. Lantiller." said Chochmah who stood still watching Matt's actions with his slit pupils "Sometimes, life makes the answers laid bare and all we have to do is ask questions to see what is already there for us. But I digress, I always find myself in heated discussions with people of faith."

"You're not a believer?" asked Matt who tilted his head. For a man who claims to know the truth about the Goddesses, it was a surprise that he wasn't a believer.

"You're a fast learner, Mr. Lantiller. You're starting to ask the right questions." said Chochmah with that weird snout curl that was his smile. "I do believe in the Goddesses, Mr. Lantiller. I believe that they are powerful and have the power to create and destroy life as we know it."
"The difference between you and I is that I do not believe they have the right to be worshipped."

~~~~~~~~~~~

The Cardinal had not thought this through very well... He took advantage of his patron Goddess's naivete and was able to convince her to let him commit his vile desires on her pure and divine body. He now stands at the edge of Lynn's hairless plains that was her mons pubis. He ran a few acres to get to where Lynn dropped him to where he was now that he can get a good look at her privates.

He gets down and looks over the edge seeing a nauseating view above the clouds overlooking the city of Yhaun. Looming above said city was a wall of pink and white that was Lynn's tight womanhood and the wall of her thighs and legs encasing the city. With this view, it was easy to forget he was not riding above clouds but was instead standing on top of a young girl's crotch.

Right above Yhaun was Lynn's puckered anus, twitching as she shifted to be more comfortable when sitting down with her legs spread out. Right above the anus was Lynn's precious untainted flower, a flower that the Cardinal wanted to defile with his twisted desire. He knows the what... but he hasn't think of the how.

To climb down, he would have to risk falling down to his doom to get to the opening of her privates. He could grab hold to some parts of her soft elastic skin, but that was no guarantee that he would be able to hold on when every pulse of her arteries under her skin, was enough to shake his grip, or he could swing down holding on to the small microhairs but even her undeveloped pubes were too thick for him to wrap his arms around in.

"Ummm... Cardinal? How long is this going to take?" The ground he was standing on shook as the reverberating voice of the young Goddess filled the skies. "You only need to kiss it once... right? Have you started yet? W-where are you even?"

And that was the other problem... How the hell was he going to make her feel a thing? Touching a girls privates is great and all... but it cannot be compared to the pleasure of making a girl cry softly and moan in pleasure. He loved it when he penetrates one of his altar girls because their cries echoes throughout the cathedral, he loved it when he rubs his fingers on the swollen nipples of girls making them shudder in carnal delight.

Yeah there was no way he was going to have that same effect when the girl in question is 130km tall.

"Do not rush me child! It'll say when I'm done!" yelled the Cardinal whose miniscule voice was transmitted by his holy symbol that he still wore on his neck

"O-okay... I'm sorry." said Lynn meekly despite having the power to end the man's life in one small movement "Just hurry up... this position is so embarrassing."

Indeed it was. She was spreading her legs in front of the thousands of people of Yhaun. She could have picked a better place for them to do it but in the heat of the moment, she had laid down in front of the city and presented what was between her legs to an entire population of humans who were now worshipping the cavernous monolith outside the walls of their city. Her anus puckers even more because of the embarrassment settling in. She tries to close her legs a little more, her inner thighs demolishing mountain ranges and her flattening towns that would have been a days journey away from Yhaun. She stops herself from moving, not because she was aware of the lives and destruction she made, but because she might get yelled at by the man on her flower again.

The Cardinal on the other hand, had no idea about Lynn's struggles as he had one of his own. Climbing down Lynn's pussy was no easy task. The sun was beating down on them and his sweat combined with Lynn's sweat was reducing the friction he needed to get a safe hold on his climb. He has probably descended a few hundred meters on his own but still had a few ways to go to reach just her clitoris. It was steady pace but he might get there in a few seconds if he takes things slowly. But it was in this moment that Lynn shifted her legs uncomfortably which shook his surroundings and made him let go of the flab of skin he was grabbing on to.

He fell.

The cardinal only felt the warm air that Lynn's massive emanated through her body heat passing over his body. He saw the pubis mons he had travelled so far from from a long distance and sees that his movements were not even an inch to her. He was insignificant, and it was a foolish endeavor for even a mortal who has risen up to the highest position of the theocracy to even have a chance with the youngest of Goddesses who was still picky with her vegetables.

The Cardinals body splats into Lynn's clitoris that was not even erect yet but was jutting out a little catching the cardinal's fall. Despite being her most sensitive area, she was not able to feel the death of a bug that fell to his demise.
End Notes:
Hope you enjoyed that one! Leave a review cuz it helps a lot!
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=7992