In the hands of Mrs. Fujiwara by rival2
Summary:

A continuation of "Tasks from the Giantess."

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Categories: Watersports, Giantess, Breasts, Body Exploration, Couples, Giant, Insertion, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FM/f, FM/m, M/f, M/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 13 Completed: No Word count: 18335 Read: 84629 Published: December 01 2018 Updated: May 05 2019

1. Chapter 1 by rival2

2. Chapter 2 by rival2

3. Chapter 3 by rival2

4. Chapter 4 by rival2

5. Chapter 5 by rival2

6. Chapter 6 by rival2

7. Interlude by rival2

8. Chapter 8 by rival2

9. Chapter 9 by rival2

10. Chapter 10 by rival2

11. Chapter 11 by rival2

12. Chapter 12 by rival2

13. Chapter 13 by rival2

Chapter 1 by rival2

Mrs. Fujiwara woke me up to grab breakfast with her friends. I was kept in my box for the car ride.

I felt the car stop and glanced up at Mrs. Fujiwara as she took the keys out. She took off her sunglasses and unbuckled. Then, her giant hand opened the lid of my box with a "snap," and she gingerly picked me up. She lifted me to her chest and tugged her dress down, revealing what would be just a little cleavage for a normal-sized human, but was a gorge for me. She slid me between her warm breasts, my head just peeking out. Then, she tugged on the back of her bra a bit, and I felt her breasts constrict around me, and I had to work a little harder to breathe.

I remained in this state for most of the meal. I could barely see out her cleavage, but we were in a tea shop, with other giantesses laughing while drinking tea and cookies. I was starting to get hungry, but giantesses ate first, I guess. Finally, she plucked me out and placed me in a giant pair of hands. I looked up at a beaming giantess, probably slightly older than Mrs. Fujiwara. She held me up to her eye and said something in Japanese to her. The other woman talked excitedly.

I walked around in the palm of her hand and did a couple push ups. I walked to her wrinked fingers and sat down in the crook where one meet her palm. This made her giggle. I got passed to the other giantesses. One pressed her index finger on my chest and stroked down over my crotch. She smiled and blushed pink, revealing large, yellow-tinted teeth. Finally, once the women were done being amused by me, they resumed their Japanese conversation, and Mrs. Fujiwara placed me on her plate to eat from her crumbs. She spilled a couple drops of tea on the plate for me as well.

After breakfast, Mrs. Fujiwara said goodbye to her friends and took me to a garden. She held me in the palm of her hand, right above her chest.

"This garden is beautiful," I said. Beautiful, but also scary, given how many giant people there were. At one point, I saw another giant woman stroll by also holding a tiny.

"I love how the flowers here smell," she said. "It's also a popular place to go on dates."

"Oh, are we on a date now?" I asked, ribbing her.

She blushed and laughed.

"It's also a place where people walk their pets in the morning," she added.

"Way to deflate my expectations," I said with joking sarcasm. "Too bad I don't know any tricks."

She laughed again.

We talked some more as we progressed through the garden. The older woman continued to smile on the walk.

Afterward, we went to a sushi place, and this time, she set me down on her plate to eat while she ate.

We went back to the car, and I said, "Wait, don't most 'dates' end with a kiss?"

"I have fish-breath."

"It's worth it to be kissed by a beautiful girl like you."

She blushed and kissed the front of my body. The wetness and sushi smell clung to me for a little bit, but I didn't regret it. It's important to get your giant owner to feel for you--they expect you to flatter them, and especially the older women want an almost boyfriend-girlfriend-resembling romantic relationship to make them feel young and hot again.

She nestled me in her cleavage for the rest of the day. Unfortunately, the sushi gave us both some gas. It first happened after getting out of the car. I heard a brief rumble from her throat, and then her giant lips parted and she let loose a quick burp. The smell wafted down to me a little, the smell of digesting fish.

When we got inside, she let loose a longer "brrruuup," which would have been quiet to a person, but sounded like a motorcycle engine to me. The smell redoubled itself, and the fishiness clung to me more. She gave more "brrups" and "urrrps"'s throughout the next few hours. Each emission of gas make the fish smell come back.

She eventually pulled me out of her cleavage and set me back in my box by her bed. I still smelled of fish a bit, and it was making me a little sick. I took a little nap, then worked out for a while.

Chapter 2 by rival2

Mr. Fujiwara came by at night and placed his own pet in her box on the other side of the bed. Before he left, he came over to my cage and squatted down. He squinted at me and smoothed the wrinkles on his cheeks as he asked, "Has Harue given you anything to shave and cut your hair with? There's a package like that you can buy for tinies, although there's also a tiny hairdresser, which is where I take mine."

"No, she hasn't."

"Well, you want to soon. My wife got you because she likes blondes too, and you should always look nice for her. Besides, keep growing out that blonde hair and I might mistake you for Ada one day." He laughed and strolled off.

Mrs. Fujiwara came by and flicked on the TV "so the two tinies could have some entertainment."

The local news was on, and they were discussing malfunctioning air conditioning in office buildings. The two news reporters, both women in about their 30s, well-dressed and of slightly-above-average attractiveness, looked less menacing on a flat screen than if they were real giantess towering over me. I wondered if any tinies ever got to be successful news reporters. Probably not. I watched as one of the news ladies walked to a screen comparing the temperatures of the last few days. If one of them had wanted to, they could "accidentally" step on a tiny coworker and smash them under their heels. The tinies wouldn't have a chance of succeeding.

I didn't really pay attention to the news and continued working out. Mrs. Fujiwara sprinkled some protein-heavy food bits into both of our boxes.

Later, the two Fujiwaras came back to bed. They were laughing and caressing each other. Mr. Fujiwara began to pull off his wife's dress, and then she took off his shirt. They both climbed into bed, sloppily kissing each other with their giant mouths. I didn't really care to watch, but Mrs. Fujiwara occasionally glanced in my direction, as her husband did in his tiny's direction, making me think she wanted me to. Not wanting to disappoint her, I continued to observe. They took off the rest of their clothing in between kissing. Mr. Fujiwara sucked on her light brown nipples, and she moaned. The moan hit me loud and hard. What should have been a sexy noise instead sounded overpowering and frightening. Before they started having sex, Mr. Fujiwara got the book again and was about to put it around my box, but Mrs. Fujiwara stopped him.

"What?" he said.

"Remember our agreement when you got your tiny all those months ago? We agreed on two things for any tinies we each purchased: never touch the other person's tiny without the other person's permission, and never get jealous of the other's tiny."

"Well, I--"

She interrupted him, "Hey, I was perfectly happy with you having your blonde bimbo for months. Now, you can act the same."

"How am I breaking either rule?"

"You're blocking his view, because you don't want him to watch me and get off on me having sex, like your does. You're jealous."

"That's ridiculous."

"Put the book down," she said firmly, her mouth creased in a frown.

Mr. Fujiwara angrily threw the book on the ground and glowered at me. "Don't get the idea that she's really satisfied with you, you tiny little bitch."

He clambered a little closer with a thump-thump. He reached down and grabbed his dick. His bronze arm moved up and down as he stroked it a couple times. Then, he got up on his knees at the edge of the bed and held his mostly limp dick out, drooping slightly over his giant fingers.

Mrs. Fujiwara yelled something at him in Japanese.

"I could crush you with my dick. Even flaccid like this, all I would have to do is drop it on you, and you would be pinned down."

He released his dick, and all 6+inches of it flopped down. The organ slapped against his balls and his thighs. The whole package was intimidatingly large, and everything he said was true.

"Okay, that's it, no sex," said Mrs. Fujiwara, pulling her bra and panties back on and rolling over to the other side of the bed.

Fuming, Mr. Fujiwara reached over her and grabbed Ada. She gave a squeal and started babbling about how hot and strong he was. He held her against his ballsack, through the tangled, mostly black with some gray hair, and ordered her to lick. She did so, even though he probably couldn't feel it. She continued babbling as he brought her under the other ball and ordered her to lick there too, then in between the giant balls.

Then, he sat down in the middle of the bed, going on about how "hot" Ada was and how she knew how to make him happy. While he continued jerking off with the help of his tiny, Mrs. Fujiwara hardly budged.

Finally, he finished, rinsed Ada off, and put her back in her box. He shut off the light and went to sleep.

I fell asleep too, but only after I heard snoring from the bed. I was still a little rattled. In the middle of the night, I felt a hand gently grab me, and I awakened in the dark. The lights soon flicked on. I was in the dining room with an underwear-clad Mrs. Fujiwara.

"I'm sorry my husband is a jealous asshole," she said, sighing. She stared at me for a while, then started to smile. "I was expecting to get off, but I still haven't yet. "Get off," that's what you Westerners call it right?"

I nodded, and she brought me down before her crotch. She ran me against her lips, up and down, until a little wetness leaked out. Then, she rubbed me harder against the walls, although still with a gentle touch. She continued rubbing me against the outside of her warm pussy, while her other hand sent its fingers plunging hard and forcefully deep into it. I was glad I had a front row seat without getting my bones broken deep inside her. I was getting hard too, and I came on her vaginal lips. She grunted deafeningly, like an animal, as she came finally. She withdrew her glistening fingers. With her other hand, she slid me down her thigh away from her huge opening. I kissed the golden skin of her fatty inner thigh before she lifted me up to her face.

"And now it's time for bed," she said smiling.

I slept soundly in my box, cool and wet after being rinsed off.

Chapter 3 by rival2

Over the next several days, I continued to get strong. I was able to shear the rest of Mrs. Fujiwara's bush, and could do it for longer times without tiring. The Fujiwaras went back to having sex periodically, and I watched. The sound and sight of their vastly oversized genitals slapping and squelching together and the low, loud grunting made by both of them eventually became somewhat hypnotising, though always a little repulsive. I would also be grabbed out of my box to assist Mrs. Fujiwara with masturbating, as her husband would do with Ada.

On one walk in the garden, Mrs. Fujiwara started planting wet kisses all over my body. Of course, her lips completely dwarfed me, so any kisses were slobbery to me. I kissed her back each time her somewhat wrinkled mouth descended. It felt kind of weird to be "making out" with someone so older, but such is the life of a tiny. Older people tend to be bigger purchasers of tinies.

One day, Mrs. Fujiwara picked up out of my box and set me in Ada's on Mr. Fujiwara's nightstand. "Why don't you two talk to each other?" she said. Mr. Fujiwara nodded at her words, and the two giants left.

I looked around me. This box had a few more amenities. It had a course for doing laps, and it also had some stuff for stretching exercises. I walked around some more. It was also more spacious, mostly to account for the running circle. Her bed also looked less comfortable, not as soft. There was also a tiny picture on the wall that looked like it had been taken in a photo booth or something, or Mr. Fujiwara holding Ada and the both of them smiling. As I was walking, I bumped into what felt like a thick wire. I looked down at my chest and noticed a black-and-grey cord in front of me. It was just lying on the floor and stretched out left and right and was wavy and loopy.I shuddered as I realized it was probably a huge pubic hair. Neither of the giant beings had probably even noticed it had fallen in the cage--it may have even been here a while--but it was big enough to be noticed by me and to be a minor obstacle. Another reminder of our size differences.

"Hey," murmured Ada.

I whirled around to face her. She covered her crotch and her nipples with her hands. Instinctively, I also cupped a hand over my genitals. She had soft-looking blonde hair with long bangs. Her body was on the thin side, physicall quite fit and healthy. Since she worked out indoors, of course, she was also quite pale. She also had beautiful thin, light lips, which she licked abesntmindedly as she looked me up and down.

"So you're Ada."

"Yeah." She lifted her hands off her boobs and crotch, as if remembering that giants saw us naked 24/7. She reached out to me, and I brushed my arms and hands against her svelt white limbs.

"It's been so long since I've had an interaction with another tiny," she said, a distant expression in her eyes. "I used to be really bright, on my way to great success, but then the shrinking virus first hit..."

Suddenly, her expression got much brighter. "SooOOOoo how's sex with your giantess? She looks rather fat. Does she handle you carefully?"

"I uh, I dunno," I said, startled by this sudden change.

"I always look forward to Mr. Fujiwara picking me up out of my cage. I worship that hot, strong bod of his." Mr. Fujiwara was not very fit or strong by human standards, but of course he was dominating to a tiny.

"She's not too bad. I could have been bought by someone grosser," I said. "I'm still basically a toy to her."I paused. "So, what are we supposed to do here, talk, or something else?" Part of the shrinking condition made one sterile.

"I belong to Mr. Fujiwara," she said. "I won't have sex with someone else unless he lets me."

"Okay," I said. Mrs. Fujiwara didn't seem like the jealous type, but it was probably best to play it safe with her as well.

We ate dinner together, more protein scraps, and eventually, the Fujiwaras started to get it on on the bed. I heard the familar loud creaking of the bed as the two climbed on. Mrs. Fujiwara flung her bra across the room and smiled as Mr. Fujiwara slid his shirt off. Beside me, Ada was nearly drooling and smiling widely. Mrs. Fujiwara grunted and scratched her ass.

They started humping, Mrs. Fujiwara on her back, and Mr. Fujiwara between her thick thigs. They started slow. Mrs. Fujiwara moaned and grabbed a nipple. Then, just a minute or so into the intercourse, Mr. Fujiwara reached into the box and grabbed Ada and me. He set us downon Mrs. Fujiwara's belly, right below her belly button. I looked up over the crest of her belly, which rose and fell quickly and made it hard to sit or stand up. Her giant boobs and face lay in the far distance. Below us, with a "sluurrch" Mr. Fujiwara's dick slid in and out of her pussy again. The huge wet genitals alarmed me, and it was too bad her pubic hair was reduced to stubble, as it could've caught me before I might tumble into the dangerous fuck zone. A vagina more than twice as tall as I was, and a dick who knows as long as my body. The giant labia clenched on his dick as he pushed back in.

"You two, I want you fucking on top of us," Mrs. Fujiwara murmured up above.

I went over to Ada and after licking her nipples penetrated her the same way the giants were fucking. The sound of our sex was completely drowned out by the giant sex, and her beautiful moans were drowned out by the grunts of Mrs. Fujiwara and Mr. Fujiwara. The giants also stared at us as we fucked. Mrs. Fujiwara seemed very turned on. We rolled a little bit down the slope of Mrs. Fujiwara's belly, but regained stability and fucked some more. We both finished a bit earlier than the giants. I could feel the intensity suddenly go up. The pounding of their sex made the ground thrust and throb beneath me. Mrs. Fujiwara's moans became more high pitched, and I knew what was about to happen. I lay down flat and tried to grab the surface of Mrs. Fujiwara's skin. Ada just sat up, mesmerized.

Then, Mrs. Fujiwara screamed, making me nearly go deaf, and her back arched. I tumbled a little bit but managed to slow down, but Ada went flying down. As Mrs. Fujiwara's back rested down on the bed again and they ceased their sex, I walked-slid down, going to where Ada had fallen on Mr. Fujiwara's glistening dick and stuck to it. But Mr. Fujiwara was too fast. Before I could reach her, his dick was out, and the overpowering musk of the two giant beings' sex hit me. Mr. Fujiwara fortunately saw her and plucked her off his deflating dick. Mrs. Fujiwara also scooped me up.

We got rinsed off and put in our respective boxes, and the Fujiwaras got ready for bed. Mrs. Fujiwara smiled warmly at me as she settled in.

After I was done cutting my hair with my new kit, Mrs. Fujiwara picked me up and took me to the theater. I spent the show watching from her boobs, the flowery musk of her perfume engulfing me, and I didn't understand the dialogue since it was in Japanese. The plot involved a duo of bicycle thieves and their elaborate scams. It seemed to be an older film, as it was a matinee.

I was roused from my slumber when Mrs. Fujiwara plucked me out of her boobs.

"Falling asleep on a date," she muttered, tut-tutting me.

Then she turned into the women's room. I realized I had never been in a giant bathroom before. She went into one of the stalls and asked if I needed to go too. I said yes, and she placed me down on the front of the seat. She pulled down her skirt and thudded down on the seat. Her thighs almost crowded me off. I had just begun pissing my tiny stream, when I heard a loud rush of water. Mrs. Fujiwara's prodigious torrent, as I looked down was thicker than my body. The dark yellow fluid sprayed out and splashed loudly in the giant bowl. The smell of her urine also got quite strong, as the warm liquid's smell wafted up from the bowl.

She looked back down at me and the size of our streams and laughed. "That all you got?" she said. Mrs. Fujiwara had probably peed more in under a minute than I would expell in a year. She dabbed the front of her vagina with some toilet paper. Then, she stood up and placed me back in her boobs. I covered my ears as she flushed the deafening toilet.

She peered at something at the face in the mirror while washing her hands. While she wasn't looking, a couple of Japanese girls who looked like college students giggled an pointed at me. One of them pulled out her phone a silently snapped a photo of my image in the mirror. Great, I thought.

When we got home, I watched TV from my box again. This time, it was a cheap movie about a ditzy secretary. This movie was also in Japanese, but Mrs. Fujiwara was nice enough to put n English subtitles, as usual. A great deal of laughs were made at the expense of her boss, who was a tiny. He fell in her coffee at one point and got scalded. She then took care of him and hid him until his burns healed, so she wouldn't get in trouble. She also sat on him once by accident with her bubble butt, then cutely acted shocked when she realized what she had done and that she had now broken a couple bones, so she had to take care of him longer. She also had to hide him from people who came over, which once included stuffing him in her bra.

The Fujiwaras brought us to their plates for dinner this time. The next month or so passed as before. I wasn't strong enough yet to fully go inside Mrs. Fujiwara's vagina, but I was getting stronger. They also enjoyed watching Ada and I fuck on top of themselves fucking. Usually, they placed us on one of their bellies, depending on who was lying down. Mrs. Fujiwara's was frustrating because she was chubbier, and there was an incline, so depending on where we were placed there was a danger of rolling down to their sex of to her boobs and potentially getting smothered. Mr. Fujiwara's slightly darker-skinned belly had a very slight potbelly, but not as much of an incline.He didn't have any hair to grab onto either, but at least there was a tangled mass of pubes down below to catch us if we fell down.

I also started eating more as I gained mass. Mrs. Fujiwara practically drooled over my muscles, even though they were tiny, of course. One time, she started licking up and down my body, trying to feel with her tongue the curvature and striations of my muscles. Her huge tongue and warm, fishy breath covered me as she slobbered down my left side, over my flexing left arm, over my legs. She slurped up a line of drool and then began licking my back up and down several times. "Mmm, yes, I can feel your back muscles, just barely," she said. She wiped her mouth, then it descended again to lick up and down my back some more.

They brought over another woman who owned a tiny. She was about Mrs. Fujiwara's age, a bespectacled woman with wavy black hair, thin limbs, and a pudgy belly, which flopped as she sat down. Her own tiny was Asian as well. He seemed to be constantly nervous, never having adjusted to shrinking down. While the giantess talked to Mrs. Fujiwara, she absentmindedly played with the tiny in her hand, rolling him between her fingers, stroking his hair with her thumb, and lightly squeezing him. This woman didn't own the equipment Mrs. and Mr. Fujiwara had for their tinies. She never tried to have sex with her tiny, though the Fujiwaras insisted she try it.

Mrs. Fujiwara approached my box one day, giggling, with a glass of wine in her hand. She staggered into the room, her fat thighs flopping and her hair obscuring her face.

"I've got a gift for you," she drunkenly muttered. She roughly grabbed the box, sending my weights spilling on the floor. Then, she yanked down her panties and pulled up her dress. Her giant ass hovered into view above me. The massive orbs of fit wiggled slightly with her movements. She popped open the lid of my cage and drew me closer to the expanding sea of yellow. Her other hand pushed apart her ass cheeks around her butthole, which she brought over the hole of my box. Suddenly, the giant asshole puckered outward and a "PPPHHHHBBT" rocketed out of her hole. A blast of hot, humid wind washed over me, and soon I smelled a horrid stench. It was oily and earthy, and it smelled very strong. I dropped to my knees and gagged. Mrs. Fujiwara drunkenly set me back down on the nightstand and doubled over laughing when she saw my reaction. "You didn't like that, huh, little guy." She laughed some more. Then, there was a rumble in her gut, and her eyes bulged as her fingers clenched her soft belly. "At least I didn't give you this other present." She ran down the hall into the bathroom. She forgot to shut the door, and I heard an "AHHHhhhhh" and a wet slopping sound of something semisolid pouring into water. There were more bursts of flatulence, and then another loud plunking. Fortunately, it was too far away for me to smell it. Then, I heard her piss for a long time, nearly two minutes straight.

Mr. Fujiwara came in later. He lay on the bed reading a book, while he played with Ada in his mouth. Mrs. Fujiwara came down beside him, clutching her head. "Oooh, the ladies and I had too much to drink," she said. Mr. Fujiwara laughed, and they talked in Japanese for a while. Night came. Mrs. Fujiwara lay slumped in her dress on her back next to my box, snoring very loudly, her giant arm resting rest above my box. On the other side, I could hear Mr. Fujiwara grunting as he masturbated with Ada, but he went to sleep too eventually.

Chapter 4 by rival2

I woke up in the morning with more breakfast scraps and a little water on the floor of my box. I broke pieces off the crumbs and nibbled on them. It tasted like ham and bits of bagel. Pretty stale. Breakfast must have been a little while ago.

After I ate, Mrs. Fujiwara came in the room, saying "We're going to be gone on vacation for two days. Izumi is going to take care of you and Ada. You remember Izumi, right?"

I nodded.

"Good, we gave her full authority over you for these two days, so do what she says."

Before long, I heard two younger women chatting in the hallway of the house. One voice was Izumi's, the other I couldn't make out. They were both alternating between talking in Japanese and English. Soon, they burst into the room.

"Yeah I heard the chess club at McGill was pretty good," said Izumi.

Izumi's black hair was straight and sleek. She had some makeup on, including some red lipstick that looked really good on her skin. Her friend looked about the same age and was shorter than she was. The friend wore glasses, and she had gently arched eyebrows and very slender legs. They both wore business attire - a white blouse and a grey skirt.

"It was really interesting," her friend said.

They stopped in front of Ada's cage. "I have to feed their tinies while they're gone." She sprinkled some crumbs into Ada's box. Then, she walked over to mine and popped open the lid. "You too little guy." I backed up as a bit of sushi and a crushed grain of rice fell from the sky.

"What do they use the tinies for," said her friend. "Do they... you know..."

"Gross!" said Izumi.

"Can we handle them?" said her friend, peering down into my box.

"Well after what you said, I don't want to touch my parents' potential sex toys."

"I'll give them a bath in the sink," said her friend, reaching down to take me up. The nerdy-looking girl exhaled out her mouth as she stared at me, her breath warm and damp. She waved at me and said, "I'm Hiroko."

After our bath with soap and water, the friend and a reluctant Izumi set the two of them on a chess board. Izumi took the black side, and her friend took the white. Her friend used me in place of the queen figure, and Izumi used Ada in place of her queen. The two proceeded to play chess, and even though Izumi was a very smart woman, she lost rather quickly. I was glad, because I was tired of being picked up and moved around the chess board.

"What else do the tinies do?" asked Hiroko. "Can we find some insects for them to fight?"

"I think we should put them back," said Izumi.

"Lame and boring, as always."

"Says the chess nerd."

"Shut up. Stop being so prim and proper and loosen up for once."

Hiroko put me on her nose. I clung to it and looked into the dark eye to my right over the edge of her glasses. The dark center looked like a pool I could submerge myself in, and I wanted to reach out and touch the wetness of the great orb.

Izumi plucked me off her nose and carried me away back to my box. "Enough Hiroko. Don't drop him."

"At our income we'll be able to buy a tiny, maybe a few," said Hiroko. "Wouldn't that be fun? They could be little decorations, like statuettes around our apartment. They could massage my hand when it gets tired playing League. And if they ever get annoying, we could just sit on 'em and crush 'em." She slapped her bony ass.

Later, Hiroko tried to open Ada's box and take her while Izumi was in the restroom, but Izumi came out and scolded her.

Izumi late told Hiroko she had to leave, but Hiroko said she had nowhere to go. This was the place she planned to stay at while they did maintenance on her apartment, and she wanted to hang out with Izumi and catch up outside of work.

Izumi relented, and while they were talking about using some articles in political think tanks they recently read, Izumi said, "It's getting late. I don't trust you near the tinies." She changed into a nightgown, then took us both and lay down on the bed. She then set us both on her chest, above her boobs, and draped a hand over our bodies. Her warm, smooth skin felt really good, even though her delicate hand was heavy.

"Wooooow Izumi," said Hiroko. "You're sleeping with the tinies now."

"This way, if you try to take them, you'll wake me up," said Izumi matter-of-factly.

"Fine," said Hiroko and stormed off to the living room couch to sleep.

That night, I awoke to heavy footsteps on the floor. Even in the dark, I knew it was Hiroko. She slowly reached her hand out, over her giant friend's body. I tried to tug Izumi's tree-trunk of a finger, but it wouldn't budge. The hand crept closer, and still Izumi slept silently. Just as the hand laid its fingers over my legs, Izumi started awake and slapped it away.

"Nice try, Hiroko," she said.

I awoke again that night. this time, it was from a grunting and rustling next to me. Ada had just managed to squeeze out from Izumi's fingers.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"I dunno, I'm bored. I can't sleep. I'm just going to explore Izumi's body." Ada had done her makeup today, including plenty of mascara, even though he rowner wasn't even home. I have to say, it always looked very hot on her.

I tried to wriggle out. "Stop, wait, let me out."

"I'll only let you out if you promise not to stop me."

I sighed. "Fine."

She pulled up on Izumi's fingers one at a time, helping me escape. We strolled down between her breasts, climbing onto the fabric of her nightgown. I glanced back at the sleeping giantess' face. Her cute, round face lay still, lips pursed shut, breathing without a sound. Her chest gently rose and well beneath us. Ada trotted down farther, over Izumi's belly. This vast plain took a while to cross, especially since we had to climb over folds in the fabric.

The ground sloped down a little over her crotch area. "She's so uptight, it's probably been years since she's gotten any," said Ada, staring down at where her vagina was, concealed by the nightgown.

"That's rude. She's just trying to help her parents."

"You're so uptight too."

Ada ran the length of Izumi's body. I chased her through the cool night air. Izumi's skin yielded a little with each footfall, but it was still firm enough that it didn't slow me down, making the run feel oddly pleasing. "Uptight bitch!" Ada said, jumping up from Izumi's neck and trying to slap her, but of course Izumi's dainty chin was far out of reach.

Tired now, Ada soon laid back down on Izumi's chest to go back to sleep, as did I. How long would it be before I became as crazy as Ada?

Izumi kept us completely in our boxes the next day. She also seemed angry at her friend.

Chapter 5 by rival2

The Fujiwara couple returned. It wasn't clear where they went, as they were mostly talking in Japanese when they got back. As Mr. Fujiwara went retrieve his tiny, his wife came to my box, bent her face over me, and smiled, brushing aside some strands of ink-black hair from her face. She was wearing a green-and-blue blouse that was a favorite of hers. As she bent over, the neckline revealed the gentle slope of her cleavage. "You've been working out," she said, biting her lip.

Mr. Fujiwara came over and exchanged a few words with her. Mrs. Fujiwara turned back to me. "We're going to the doctor for a checkup," she said. "I want to bring you along. It'll be fun to go someplace." She beamed at me and lowered her tree-trunk fingers down for me to climb on. I stared up at the two giants, and I tumbled on my rear as she lifted her massive hand. I felt a wave of vertigo as I saw their huge faces get bigger. "In you go," she said, sliding me into her cleavage.

During the car ride, I kept sliding down deeper into her warm breasts. The yellow flesh enveloped me, stifling my breathing, but she kept giggling and pulling me up again. Soon, she just set me in her purse, as she didn't want to receive any stares.

Clutching a giant stick of lipstick, I listened to their conversation with the receptionist, then I continued to hold on as the couple made their way to the waiting area and sat down. We waited for a while. I could see Mrs. Fujiwara reading a book, while Mr. Fujiwara read a magazine. Both of them occasionally glanced down at me.

When we went into the doctor's office, the doctor didn't seem to react or care as Mrs. Fujiwara took me out of her purse and set me in her lap. Mrs. Fujiwara picked me up and sat me beside her as she climbed onto the exam table. She glanced down at me and smiled, petting my back with a finger as her blood pressure was taken, breathing checked, etc.

Soon, another doctor came in, and she led them out to get their weight and height taken. This doctor was a cute young Japanese woman with a bright smile and red highlights in her hair.

"Stay here for a sec," Mrs. Fujiwara admonished before leaving.

I wandered around on the vast white sheet of paper. It felt thick and strong under my feet, like it would be extremely hard to tear into. I could also feel the plush underneath rising slightly from the indentation of Mrs. Fujiwara's bottom.

I wondered if there was a miscommunication or something, because another patient came in. She looked like a college student, and she was getting a couple shots. I winced and looked away as the doctor brought out the giant needle, trying not to imagine her stabbing me with it. I looked again when the shots were over. The giel was rubbing her left arm and pouting, but she lit up when she saw me. She exlaimed something in Japanese and brought her face right in front of me. I jumped back in alarm and covered my ears at her high-pitched exclamations.

Without warning, she seized me surprisingly roughly and pressed me to her upper left breast. I struggled against her dainty yet mighty fingers and struggled to breathe against her skin. "Can you hear my heartbeat?" she said. And I could. The loud *THU-THUMP THU-THUMP* boomed under her chest. The deafening organ was probably many times my size. Who knew such a cute girl could make such a terrifying noise. She giggled, and there was a brief speedup "THU-THU-THUMP THU-THU-THUMP* in her heartbeat.

"Oh, can I keep him?" she wined to the doctor, clutching me in her hands."I always wanted a human pet, but they're so expensive, at least, the cute white ones like him. I just want to hug him and snuggle with him and make him listen to my heartbeat anytime I want!" I shuddered. I would probably go deaf in this woman's care, between her heartbeat and her loud voice.

"I think another patient left him," the doctor said. "You have to leave him here. I'm going to see if there was a mixup."

The patient sighed and set me backon the exam table.

Soon, she left and another person came in. He was a Japanese man with a round belly and looked to be about in his 30s. "Strip and lie on the table," the doctor instructed before leaving. I panicked. It was way too high to jump, and I was at the lower end of the table. Maybe I could hang off the side? I glanced to the side and saw the man stripping down and tossing his clothes on the chair. As he turned back around to the exam table, his eyes found me. I froze. The man grabbed me in his huge fingers as he lied down on the paper of the exam table, making a loud rustling noise. His big belly jiggled as the nude giant scooted upward. He brought me to his face, his dark eyes inspecting me boredly. Then, he set me down on the upper part of his great tan belly. I sank down onto the soft skin and stared at his belly button, which ended right before a great curve downward. I rose and fell with his breathing, trying not to make too much commotion in case he noticed me again.

We waited there for several minutes. Presently, there was a vibration below where I was sitting, accompanied by a groowling noise that spread over his stomach, which was directly beneath me. The gurgle died down, but then his stomach roared again, its huge, wet *sllorrch* making me cover my ears. "I knew I should've eaten before coming here. They always take forever," he muttered. A huge hand descended to rub his smooth round belly. A couple more *sllurrch* sounds erupted beneath my feet, then rumbled down lower into his giant intestines. There was silence for a little while as his colossal finger circled round me over his stomach. He murmured as another rumble sounded beneath my feet. I just wanted to run away from the source of the horrifying noise, but his huge digit was moving quickly and blocking the way. If I went to the sides, I was worried of falling off, and if I walked up along his chest, I was worried he might think I was trying to present a solution to his raveous appetite. Instead, I dove forward farther up the incline of his belly right as his finger passed. I stumbled over a small ridge of fat as his hairless belly went up and down with his breathing. Soon, I crawled into his tan belly button. I felt more secure here, as the rumbles were a little less loud. I shivered with fear at the loud sounds, and at being on the body of this giant stranger. Yet, he didn't seem to care. Giant people were only mildly embarrassed when their stomachs growled, but they didn't care that it terrified tinies.

The young doctor threw open the door, and the Fujiwaras appeared with her. "Sorry, there's been an error. You have to go to the other room."

The man searched around his belly for me, finally finding me sitting in the indent of his belly button, and he handed me to the doctor as he left. Mr. Fujiwara snatched me up. Mrs. Fujiwara said, "Sorry, cutie. I hear you made some new friends."

Mr. Fujiwara kept me in his hand as his wife stripped down and climbed onto the table on her belly. The doctor procured a tiny japanese woman and man. They used tinies to help in some procedures due to their small size, including rectal exams. She dumped them on her back, right above her asscrack.

The doctor spread Mrs. Fujiwara's cheeks and motioned to the two tinies. Mr. Fujiwara carried me in his vast palm as he went to his wife. "Do they tickle?" he said.

I could hear the tinies protesting. They sounded like they were at a breaking point. I glanced over at them. They were screaming and backing away, but the doctor scooped them up in her gloved hand and presented them before his asshole. I could see them get up resignedly and walk forward. "Oh, just a minute," Mrs. Fujiwara said and grunted. A quick *PHHHRRRBBT* came from her ass as she blasted the tinies with a fart. Above me, her husband chuckled. I could see the two tinies covering their faces. "Now," she said. The tinies reluctantly climbed between her massive pale yellow cheeks and into her stinky asshole. Mrs. Fujiwara grinned at me and giggled, wiggling her fat bottom. "They tickle a lot."

"Come on, it's not so bad, right," she said. "You've been in there before. Sure it smells a little bad, but a little bad smell is surely worth helping a huge goddess like me, don't you agree tiny man--ooh." Her eyes bugged out. "That is a bit deep," she said and giggled. "I must make sure you pleasure me this way," she said to me. "Ahh," she sighed and closed her eyes. I kept thinking about her stinky shithole as she completed the rectal examination. After Mr. Fujiwara got the same treatment, I was taken back to my box in the house. I fell asleep, praying I didn't wake up in the depths of Mrs. Fujiwara's asshole.

It was morning. Mrs. Fujiwara carefully applied the last bit of cherry-red lipstick to her lips. I stared up at her reflection in the mirror. She ran her hands through her hair, which was just beginning to go grey in places. She murmured thoughtfully, then stared down at me. "You look beautiful," I said. She blushed and quickly picked me up, sliding me into her purse. She blew me a kiss, and I held on as she walked to the car.

When I was plucked out, I found myself in a park. The cool breeze whipped me, and I shivered. Mrs. Fujiwara chuckled and gave me a handkercheif to wrap myself in. She held me to her breast to warm me up. I tried to flatter her. "You care so much about me, eventhough I'm so tiny. You're the best giantess a tiny man could ask for." She gently brushed the top of my head.

A warm smile crept up her face. "You make me feel like I'm young."

"You are young," I said.

She laughed. "Flattery will get you nowhere." But she raised me to her lips anyway, smothering me in cherry-red kisses. I could feel the sticky lipstick and saliva coat my body, and as she drew me away I saw the wrinkles on the sides of her mouth fold into a smile. "Good thing you have a handkercheif," she said, wiping me dry.

We rested there in the park for a while, occasionally leading to me getting smothered with giantess kisses. Eventually, when we got in the car, she slipped me down her nethers, and rubbed me along her colossal wet vagina lips. I opened my mouth and licked the musky fluid. I reached out with my arms and fondled the huge folds of flesh. She forced herself to stop before she came, and she put me back in my handkercheif in her purse. Then, she took me back home.

Chapter 6 by rival2

I was held in my owner's cupped hand as she walked into the house. Her giantess fingers curled up all around me, and I sunk down into the warmth of her palm, sitting down in a fold of her skin. The warmth and smell of her lotion soothed me, and I inhaled deeply. As she was walking, Mr. Fujiwara asked how her morning was.

"It was nice. I went to the park. That's a lot of food you're eating there." I didn't see her husband over her fingers, and soon she whisked me away back to her bedroom. She placed me in the cage, along with some workout supplement food.

She bent over my cage, her stern face filling my view. "Don't forget to work out today," she said. "Don't want you falling behind on your workout regimen."

"I will."

"Good," she said, smiling. Her huge hand moved over the cage and grabbed her reading glasses and a book. I was amazed at how huge the glasses looked as the giant lenses swung over me.

A little while later, Mr. Fujiwara came in, only wearing a shirt. Oddly, we had a cable in his mouth, which connected to his phone, which was tucked between his left arm and his side. In his left hand, he held a couple tissues, while his left hand was furiously jerking himself off. He walked in slowly, giving a few moans as the loud sound of his masturbation filled the room. As he got closer, I could read his t-shirt, which read "Tiny-Eating World Contest" with the dates of last weekend on it. That must've been where he and his wife went last weekend. The legality of what you could do with tinies varied by country, but in the more lax countries there was an annual televised tiny-eating contest, where the person who stuffed themselves with the most tiny people won. The shirt said this year's had taken place in Japan. Last year, a fat brunette from Arkansas had won. She had said she had gotten used to the movement in her stomach (which was the cause of most contestors slowing down and losing) by having the habit of eating insects throughout her life.

The slapping sounds of masturbation sped up, and Mr. Fujiwara covered the head of his dick with the tissues. I was close enough to hear the ejaculation come out into the tissues. Slowly, Mr. Fujiwara drew his dick away, which began to lose its erection. The giant deposited the tissues in a wastebasket next to my side of the bed. Paying no attention to me, the giant turned back around and trudged back out of the room, pulling out his phone as he did so.

Mr. Fujiwara came back a couple hours later, this time walking slowly. He had no shirt this time, and his stomach looked bloated. He was clutching it and moaning. What was once a relatively flat belly apart from some winkles now bulged out somewhat into a mound of golden skin. The enormous hill of a belly swung a little as he walked and eased himself into bed. I could see and hear his enormous hands moving over his belly, carressing it.

He then pulled out his phone and pulled up a video. As he was lying on his wife's side of the bed, I could see it, although it took me a second to figure out what it was. Whatever it was was making his limp dick start to rise. His right hand slid down his belly and rustled through the pubic hair to begin jerking off slowly again. The video showed a slimy pink chamber with wrinkled walls. I quickly realized this was a video of the interior of his stomach. In addition to the puddle of stomach acids, there was a small, pale figure in the middle of it all. I quickly realized with shock that Ada wasn't in her box on the other side of the bed.

The pale figure stumbled into the pool of acid and climbed out, clinging to the comparatively large folds in the stomach lining. That she wasn't harmed by the acid immediately told me she had been coated in TinyShield, a sort of gel that protected tinies from certain substances. It could protect the skin from stomach acid for over an hour.

A loud growl came from the phone's audio. Ada looked around fearfully at the shifting walls and dripping acids. "Mr. Fujiwara, why did you swallow me? Mr. Fujiwara?" Her hands kept drifting to her crotch and masturbating. Even though she didn't know what was going on, the danger and unknown must have excited her.

With a loud "splot" a mound of chewed up rice with some pink and scaly stuff plopped down next to the tiny. The pile of masticated sushi was much larger than she was, and as soon as it landed the stomach gave a contented growl as it sought to ingest the nutritious food.

Another splot, a smaller one, came down. This one was just fish, and it landed right on Ada. She gave a yelp and pulled herself out of the gunk. Stomach acids sloshed over the food, and bits of it streamed around her. It was already starting to smell bad apparently, as Ada was plugging her nose as she struggled to remain standing in the digestive swamp.

More food plopped down, as Mr. Fujiwara scrolled through his video. First, more mounds of sushi fell around Ada and started to dissolve. The rice dissolved quickly into a pale mush, while the chunks of fish floated around her. She vomited once into the disgusting pool around her, and she struggled with dry heaves as she tried to pull herself up into a slippery ride of the stomach. The side of the stomach wall she was on bulged and folded slowly outward, and she fell back into the pool.

Soon, more food came down. Chunks of vegetables, then ramen noodles and chicken. Liquids too. Water and tea, and later some milk. The putrid mix bubbled and churned, with Ada mostly sitting on top of a few ramen noodles on the side of the stomach. When those began to dissolve, she had to doggy-paddle through the slush. The level in the stomach rose.

"Mr. Fujiwara!" she screamed, her mascara running all down her face."'Mr.-!" She was cut off by a glob of chewed-up tempura that fell directly on her. For a moment, I thought that was it, but she clawed her way out of the glob, only for another to land on her. Her arms and face had turned red now, as the gel had run out. Soup drizzled down intermitently between the round of vegetables and tempura, raining down nonstop as Mr. Fujiwara had sped up his eating. Ada didn't emerge again, and soon the stomach was almost full to the top and much wider than before, the slimy ridges stretched out. Mr. Fujiwara past forwarded a couple more times. More food came in occasionally, but Mr. Fujiwara had slowed down a lot. The stomach was practically full by the time he had ended the video.

The tiny-eating contest must've been where he had gotten the idea to eat his tiny. Ada was clearly no match for Mr. Fujiwara's huge and mighty stomach. I shuddered as I stared at that distended, dark golden belly and the churning stomach acids and food that must be inside. With a grunt and a gasp, Mr. Fujiwara came again. He then just lied there, resting. His dick became flaccid again and lay limply over his inner right thigh. The older man's great hands slowly rubbed his vast belly, pressing down occasionally in places. He gritted his teeth every so often, being in pain from having eaten so much. The giant continued alternating between just resting and massaging his belly. The wrinkles in it were very shallow now, and his bellly button bulged out. Soon, he fell asleep. His stomach started to occasionally make a disturbing, loud rumble as it struggled to digest so much food. Another long "glorrrrp", another wet gurgle. I covered my ears, but it was hard to block out the terrifying digesting sounds, which just wouldn't stop.

The next morning, Mrs. Fujiwara retrieved me from my cage, saying it was time for breakfast. She carried me to the table and set me down on her plate, where I would eat the scraps she had left behind. Only this time, the plate was empty. It smelled like it used to have food, but it didn't now. In fact, it was wet. It had been licked clean.

Mrs. Fujiwara was beaming down at me, and below the table she rubbed her belly. "You better hurry before it's digested," she said and cackled.

She overturned a bottle of gel and shook out a big glob over me. She roughly coated me with it with her fingers, battering me with the huge, strong digits until I was coated in the gel.

She set me back on the plate and bent in front of it. She planted her pink tongue out like a carpet. Her wet maw glistened before me. Her tongue quivered, and her slightly yellowed teeth glistened with saliva. If I went in, would she leave me in there to digest like her husband? Did I have a choice?

"Oh come on," she said tersely. "I think it'll be fun to have a tiny little man in my belly." She giggled. "Just get in my mouth and slide down my throat. If you don't, you don't get to eat. You'll just have to starve day after day until you decide to do things my way." She stuck out her tongue again and made an "ahhhh" sound.

With a sigh, I trudged up her pink tongue into the heat of her mouth. I went all the way to the back, past the scarily huge molars, to the back of her tongue. I rubbed my hand along her back taste buds, enormous bumps in her long pink carpet. Then, abruptly, she swallowed with a "glunk."

From outside, I heard her talking but it was muffled. "Don't worry cutie, you'll be all safe inside Mrs. Fujiwara." She giggled some more. What was terrifying for me was just an amusement to her. Oh well, time for breakfast.

Interlude by rival2
Author's Notes:

A series of brief episodes featuring other characters.

Part 1: Izumi

The bright Japanese businesswoman rapidly finished typing up the report and pressed "send." Izumi then rapdily got up from her seat. She was going to be late for a meeting with one of the shareholders. She speed-walked as fast as her heels could carry her out the door. In the street, she looked in her phone's selfie camera and brushed her soft black hair to the side. She examined her makeup carefully. Her pale cheeks contrasted with her thin, cherry-red lips. She looked pretty, as usual. She slipped her phone back into the pocket of her grey pants.

She entered the restaurant and made her way to the table, just in time. She shook hands with the other woman, a brunette British lady named Emma of about the same age with thick, sexy hair and skin as pale as the moon. "So, let us begin," said Emma.

In the middle of their conversation, the waitress brought over trays of traditional Japanese food, with one very untraditional exception: a small glass bowl containing three tinies. Izumi was a bit startled. She didn't know  she was going to be expected to eat one of them. She was already uncomfortable enough around tiny people, as they were just so weird. She also thought it was disturbing to eat what looked and acted like a human being.

"Mmmmm." Without hesitation, Emma snatched a tiny woman and popped her in her mouth. Gulping her down to her slim stomach, Emma smiled. "Can't eat tiny people in the UK. They've got rights." She then took a dainty sip of water.

Izumi stared down into the bowl. The tiny man and woman cowered away from her face. Izumi felt dismayed. She thought she looked cute, but she guessed to these tiny people she just looked terrifying.

"Well, what are you waiting for?" asked Emma, who had begun to nibble at a roll. She clicked her chopsticks together and snatched another tiny. She shoved it past her lipsticked lips and swallowed the tiny whole.

Izumi sighed and picked up the last tiny. The tiny, brown-skinned man flailed around in her hands. She was worried she would drop him. The man covered his face as she dipped him into the teriyaki sauce. Then, closing her eyes, she popped him into her mouth. Surprisingly, the teriyaki went well with the natural saltiness. The momentary good flavor was spoiled by the disturbing feeling of tiny hands trying to push away her tongue. She grimaced and quickly swallowed before she got too grossed out. She felt a wave of guilt. Was it like she had just killed a human being? Izumi clutched her tummy. She could swear she could almost feel the tiny man moving in the mostly-digested remains of her breakfast.

Emma smiled at her. "I'm glad you enjoy them too. I'll call your manager tomorrow about the acquisition. The price we negotiated over the phone yesterday suffices for me."

Izumi had had to be a little cutthroat to get to where she was. But ending a tiny person's life to gel a business deal didn't sit quite right with her. She only hoped the digestive process was quick for the little guy.

Kanae:

After sanitizing the last tinies from her last rectal exam of the day, Kanae went home. The young doctor was ready for a break with her boyfriend. At least, that was what she called the tiny American man she had bought. She never had much luck with normal sized people. The first couple dates normally went well, but she was seen as "clingy" and "neurotic," even though she knew she was cute.

She brushed aside her red-highlighted hair and lifted the tiny out of his box. "At least you can't run away, can you?" She planted several kisses on his little body.

She brought the tiny over to the couch and settled him in her boobs as she flipped on the TV. Before long, she pulled off her bra and loosened a boob out of her shirt. "You know what to do," she said, placing the tiny on her light brown nipple. The tiny humped the giant nipple, the knob of flesh growing larger with his activity. She couldn't even feel his tiny penis, but she could approximately feel his tiny body.

She spent the rest of the day on social media, as usual. She only spontaneously hung out with people in real life, but mostly just lurked on her phone. She amused herself by having the tiny jump on whatever emoji she wanted to use to react to things.

She then went to bed, talking to her tiny "boyfriend" until she fell asleep. The tiny knew to say nice things to her and say she was a good girlfriend, because if he questioned their relationship or said he didn't like hanging out with her, she had threatened him with "accidentally" leaving him with the rectal exam workers back at the doctor's office.

Chapter 8 by rival2

It was dark in Mrs. Fujiwara's warm throat. Around me, I could hear the repeated *GLUNK* sounds as her throat muscles constricted and forced me down. I struggled against the slimy dark tube and against her strong throat muscles as they contracted around me, but the simple act of swalloing me like any other morsel was too strong. Each painful squeeze sent my tiny body deeper down.

After one wet *glunk*, my legs swung in hot, open air, and then another sent me in free-fall through the hot gases of her stomach. I caught a rush of orange and landed with a splat. Immediately, a sharp, fishy taste invaded my mouth and nostrils. The hot heat of her belly felt like it was pressing down on me. I rose to my feet, gripping a chunk of sushi twice as large as I was. Around me were other masticated little chunks, as well as an orange sludge of digested fish. There were also lights illuminating the stomach. Giants could buy little lights to swallow that they could pass easily. These illuminated the stomach, in case they wanted to make the tiny see what was around them for amusement.

A wave of undulating movement nearly toppled me into the quicksand-like sludge, and the movement, combined with the extremely bitte and fishy taste of digesting sushi, made me dry heave. Looking around, the ridged pink walls stretched up at a scary height. They were alive too, slowly moving and undulating, their slimy coating making them impossible to climb up. I could also smell the tang of seaweed, and a faint smell of bread as well somwhere in the digesting mess. The panoply of smells was completely odious, especially with the bitterness of the Japanese goddess's stomach acids overpowering it all. The wretched digestive odors made me dry heave again. It was humiliating to think that my entire environment was solely dictated by what Mrs. Fujiwara had decided to have for breakfast.

There was a tremor and movement. The chunks of fish fell under the yellowish fluid of her stomach, and I found myself doggy-paddling through her gastric juices. Mrs. Fujiwara was going about her day, keeping me in here solely due to her own amusement, and she didn't care that I was terrified in her vast stomach. I was only too grateful for the gel, though I worried what if Mrs. Fujiwara decided to let it wear off? I would dissolve slowly and painfully into her gastric goup, and the giantess wouldn't even feel a thing. With the walls of fat between her outer skin and her stomach, there wasn't a chance she could hear anything I might try to yell.

I made my way to a mostly-undigested chunk of bread. Breaking off pieces of it, I began to eat, hurrying before it too slid into the digestive mush. Amid the usual sloshing sounds, a deafening rumble resounded through the giantess's stomach. The loud growl struck fear in me, and I almost choked on the bread. Her vast pink stomach was just reminding me that if it I stayed in here long enough, I would be its meal.

Over the next half hour, I saw the rest of her meal turn into a brownish lake, which was diluted by her drinking of water. I was doggy-paddling, struggling not to dip my head under her digested meal, the only thing her stomach had not ruthlessly destroyed. Fortunately, before I became a couple calories for her vast body, the giantess let down a string she had swallowed. I grabbed onto it, and momentarily she pulled me back up through her throat. I briefly saw the titanic finger that held the other end of the string, and then I was doused in soapy water. Tree-trunk-like fingers pummeled me and forced me under, as Mrs. Fujiwara washed me clean. Gripping me between thumb and forefinger, she lifted me to her almond-shaped eyes, which traced over my form.

"Did you enjoy breakfast? I made sure to keep it warm for you." The huge giantess laughed in my face, spraying gobs of spit on me.

Finally, she slid me into her bra, against her soft, warm left boob as she went about her day.

Chapter 9 by rival2

The next morning, Mrs. Fujiwara placed me on her plate again, which was again empty. The giant woman was giggling uncontrollably. "Guess where your breakfast is?" she said.

Reaching both hands under the table and standing up, she plopped her belly on the table in front of me. She lifted up her shirt and massaged her ravenous beast of a belly on both sides. The fat and flesh squeezed, contracted, and expanded with the movements of her giant hands. The details-the wrinkles and contours-in the middle-aged woman's belly were acutely visible from my size. Although she wasn't terribly fat, she was fairly plump, making her belly large and imposing both on the outside and on the inside.

A gurgle came from her upper belly. It was a loud, bubblying gurgle, as the meal inside her tossed and turned over. Without bothering to cover her mouth, Mrs. Fujiwara gave a belch. Warm gasses billowed out from her mouth down to me, giving a sampler of what was to come.

She seized me between her fingers, squeezing a little too hard. She rubbed the protective gel on me. Then, she ran my body up against her belly, the fatty flesh yielding slightly to my tiny form. Within it, I could hear faint gurgles and grumbles as the belly did its digestive work.

"You ready, my little treat?" Mrs. Fujiwara opened wide and tossed me in her mouth, swallowing immediately.

This time, her stomach was less fishy. It mostly contained soup, as well as the quickly-digesting remains of a salad, as well as a couple chewed-up pastries. I didn't want to drink the stomach juices, so I focused on the pieces of the salad first, then some pastry for desert. While I ate, the pool of stomach juices repeatedly sloshed around in the pink chamber, and great grumbles and growls came from all around me. It was a little less scary than last time, but I still feared deep down that Mrs. Fujiwara would make a permanent meal of me.

I looked up, and this time there was also a camera she had swallowed that she observed me with, connected to a cord that ran up her throat. I would sometimes try to jump and grab it, but it was too high up.

Finally, she let me out and put me back in my box.

Later, the two Fujiwaras came by the bedroom. Mr. Fujiwara squatted down and stared me up and down. "I think he's getting stronger," he said.

Mrs. Fujiwara was dressed in the same pale-yellow shirt and skirt as before, while Mr. Fujiwara wore a sleeveless tee and trousers. Mrs. Fujiwara grinned down at me while Mr. Fujiwara placed his huge hand down in the middle of my box, palm up. Hesitantly, I stepped aboard a finger that was longer and thicker than I was and gripped onto it. The giant, warm hand lifted, while I walked down his finger to he folds of his palm. With his other hand, Mr. Fujiwara placed a miniaturized suit next to me, a strange costume with detectors on it. With the giant staring down at me, I slipped into suit.

"He won't get too injured in the stress testing, right?" said Mrs. Fujiwara.

"Don't worry, said Mr. Fujiwara, tapping a few buttons on his phone and then placing it on the bed. "The app will alert us if the suit detects we're pushing him or the suit to its limits. Don't want to damage the suit either. We have to send it back to Shrinktech tomorrow, and it's really expensive to replace if damaged."

Without warning, Mr. Fujiwara's fingers curled up around me. Panicked, I ran around, wondering if I could jump or run to his wrist, but I was too slow. The giant's enormous fingers buffeted me against his band. I lay lengthwise while the giant slowly exerted pressure. I sunk into the aged skin of his hand as his digits started to crush my tiny frame. I could only think about the crushing pain, the dull crushing pain all along my body as the giant tried to crush me. The pressure continued, and I tried to scream but the air was forced out of my lungs. Eventually, I heard a faint beep, and the hand relaxed. I was splayed out on his upper palm, gasping for air, while his threatening fingers retracted from me. I flipped over so I was facing up. The giant's distant face was reading the phone.

"Fairly typical bodily resiliance for a physically fit tiny, according to these readings."

In the distance, I noticed his wife removing her skirt and tossing the huge piece of clothing on the floor. "I want to see if he can withstand my ass," she said with a grin."We're supposed to test different body parts right? Part of it is to get a feel for how far we can go without damaging him."

Mr. Fujiwara reached over with his other hand and grabbed her doughy ass. "Ok."

He set me down on the bed. Two huge, light-yellow globes came into view above me. Mrs. Fujiwara slowly lowered her enourmous ass. I curled up as the tons and tons of ass descended on me, hoping to minimize the damage in case she went too far. The pressure increased again as the titanic right buttcheek sunk me into the bed. I smelled the salty tang of her slightly sweaty skin, and I heard the groan of the bed under me. The thought of being dominated by Mrs. Fujiwara's fatty ass, which could destroy my puny body at any time, turned me on, and I felt an erection grow. The creaking and pressure continued, but then it suddenly let up at its most painful.

Mrs. Fujiwara pulled off her panties as well and flung them on the bed over me. I could smell their musk, and I saw her distant hand move to her crotch and a smile creep across her face. Mr. Fujiwara was also taking off his trousers and shirt. I instinctively backed away from the two giant bodies, as they talked briefly in Japanese.

Finally, Mrs. Fujiwara brought me up between her boobs and squeezed me between them. The fatty, soft breasts smothered me completely, and all I could smell was her warm scent and the faint flowery perfume she had put on earlier.

When she released me from her boobs, Mr. Fujiwara took me and lifted me up to his face. Staring down at me with his thin eyes, his tight mouth opened wide, and a fishy smell assaulted me from the cavern of his mouth. I struggled to get away, but he placed me back between his salivated upper and lower molars and slowly bit down. I struggled and pushed against the giant teeth, trying not to stare down his vast throat. I was very close to being swallowed. The hard, sharp teeth bit into my skin, and I cried out as the giant's huge teeth treated me like a scrap of food.The biting let up, and he spat me back into his hand. I struggled to wipe the giant's saliva from my face as he lifted me to his wife's mouth. I was subjected to the same treatment. Her huge molars crushed me between them, and then released. Then, her thick pink tongue assaulted me and licked at me before sliding me between a different couple of teeth. She bit down again, these teeth being sharper, so she bit down for less time. Then, she slid me up between her front teeth. I could barely see out between her lips at Mr. Fujiwara reading the phone. The tongue prodded and shoved at me until my torso was between her teeth. Then, she slowly bit down, trying to bite me in half. She didn't have to apply too much pressure before the app beeped and she stopped.

She took me out and her hand descended to her side. Before me, I could see Mr. Fujiwara's huge frame reading the device and adjusting something. Mrs. Fujiwara's other hand reached up and slapped her husband's ass, which was right above and in front of her. The flat ass jiggled, waves of the giant's flesh undulating above me. "Now, it's time to assess his strength. You will use him to masturbate, and the suit will measure how he is holding up and the amount of force he is exerting."

Mrs. Fujiwara lifted me to her pussy, which was already wet and hungry to devour me. I craned my neck up at her titanic round face, which was grinning. "You think you can handle a real woman, tiny guy?"

Chapter 10 by rival2

I sat frozen for a moment in her cupped hand as she inched me toward her vagina. Then, I steadied one hand on the skin of her palm and tried to stand, but I quickly toppled back down. Her hand was trembling slightly, and I heard a gasp from above. I looked up, seeing her head bent down to stare at me. She looked very excited to be really fucking me for the first time.

She held me against her vagina for a moment, its fluid wetting my face. Her scent overwhelmed me, and it felt oddly relaxing for her to slowly run my body up and down against her vaginal lips. I felt my erection throb against her wet, slick flesh, and I just closed my eyes and focused on the feel and smell. Finally, with a loud, unwomanly moan, she shoved me into her vagina.

Suddenly, I felt panic. The warm walls squeezed me against her fingers as she slowly drew me in and out of her vagina. With each thrust, the walls seemed to squeeze harder, and the walls of the wet, hot cavern smothered me, and I struggled to breathe, gulping down her juices as they continued coming out. I could feel her fingers pushing me harder into her walls as she thrusted faster. My arm twisted backward, but fortunately it didn't dislocate. Her hot cavern and juices smothered me more and more until I was about to pass out. Then, with a loud cry, she came. She brought me up to her face. She was almost panting as she stared down at my body. She prodded me with one of her fingers and said, "You are going to be doing that... a lot."

I was too sore to exercise the rest of that day. Instead, I simply massaged my muscles. The giantess had totally dominated me with her vagina. I only hoped I would grow strong enough to endure it better in the future.

The next day, I had breakfast with Mrs. Fujiwara, thankfully outside her belly. After finishing nibbling on my grain of rice, she picked me up. While walking around, she spoke to her husband in Japanese some more, then set me on the counter roughly.

I stared around me, amazed. The giant cat statue to my left was probably only six inches tall to the giant people, I guessed. Some coins also rested on the counter. I walked over to one and tried to lift it with all my might, but it just barely budged.

In continued walking around the counter. Suddenly, Mrs. Fujiwara came by carrying a huge tray. "Move little man," she said, pushing me aside with the back of her fingers. I tried to run to avoid being roughly knocked over, but I was a little too slow. I got up and stared at the tray. Two giant female hands began chopping up vegetables with an absolutely colossal knife. The loudness of the chops and the ease with which the giant woman wielded the huge blade terrified me.

"Oh, don't be so scared," she said, noticing me petrified after she had chopped up the vegetables. She broke off a tiny piece of one and handed it to me. I nibbled on it, struggling to calm my shaking as he waved the knife around in the air with her other hand.

She popped a vegetable slice in her mouth. While chewing, she said, "I would never chop you up and eat you. You taste better raw." She giggled and softly rubbed her upper belly.

I heard a giant gurgle from behind, and I whirled around to see her husband towering over the counter. "Finally, I've been waiting," he said and reached over me with his colossal hand to grab a handful of vegetable slices and cram them into his maw.

"Oh wait," said Mrs. Fujiwara, picking at her tooth.

She picked me up and said, "There's something stuck between my lower molars. Can you pick it out for me?"

I just shuddered, and she immediately added, "Oh this isn't a trick to swallow you, if that's what you're thinking. What a waste that would be after you just learned to really fuck me."

With that, she shoved me into the back of her mouth. She opened her mouth wide so I had light, but it was still wet and dark, with hot breath blasting me repeatedly. Her salivated mouth had tiny bits of carrot all over, including some bits bathing in a little pool under her tongue. I could see a huge chunk of carrot, about the length of my body, wedged between her back molars. I walked carefully through the wet expanse, trying not to look at her pulsating throat.

Gripping the carrot and wedging one leg against her gumline and the other against her huge, bonecrushing molar, I pulled with all my strength. After about 20 seconds, I felt the carrot suddenly come loose, and I tumbled back against her tongue. I could hear deafening laughter in her mouth, and when she pulled me out (a string of saliva still connecting me to her tongue), I saw she was holding up a mirror to her mouth, so she could watch me for her amusement.

"My little hero," she giggled, with more than a little mockery in her tone. "And," she said, biting her lip, "Since you're wet anyway..."

My muscles suddenly cried out with aches and pains from yesterday's sex experience as she lowered me down to crotch level and brought me under her dress.

Chapter 11 by rival2

I winced as her thick stubble poked and bent against my skin. I could smell her  hot musk, as she forcefully rubbed my tiny body on the outer side of her labia. In the dark, I couldn't see, but I could feel her hands roughly forcing me to rub up and down her skin, and then shoving me deep in her vagina. She rubbed me hard against the walls, and soon her vast, overwhelming musk gave me an erection. I howled in pain as her forceful motions forced my erection against her walls and bent it roughly up and down against her slick recesses. This went on for a few minutes. Finally, she drew me out, even more exhausted than last time. I quickly found my nude body in a bowl of sudsy water, and she quickly washed me off.

"Almost ready to leave?" asked Mr. Fujiwara, entering the room again.

"I'm coming," said Mrs. Fujiwara. She tumbled me around in a damp hand towel, then flung me in her purse.

When we arrived, I looked up at Mrs. Fujiwara, but her face was looking straight ahead. I heard some teenage girls giggling, and soon I heard a greeter welcoming them to the mall. I knew of this one-it had several American-style stores and fast food chains.

I couldn't see much from my vantage point, just Mrs. Fujiwara's giant arm draped over her purse. Occasionally, I caught a glimpse of a face as a person went by. They were mostly Japanese, although once a white girl with short black hair, who had a sweatshirt for some Japanese university, walked by, glancing at my tiny form as she did.

I kept getting jostled while Mrs. Fujiwara walked, but I tucked myself into a paper yen and dozed off.

I woke up a couple hours later to Mrs. Fujiwara lifting me out of the bag. We were in an American souvenier store. There were all kinds of shirts with popular characters like Mickey Mouse, as well as shirts in English that surprisingly did not say random nonsense. "Does this remind you of home?" Mrs. Fujiwara asked me. "Oh, I forgot, you're from Canada."

Soon, we went to a store that sold lotions. Mrs. Fujiwara squirted a tiny amount on her hand and rubbed me around in it to. Her hands coated me in a very thin layer of grease, which smelled vaguely refreshing and fruit-like. I sat back down in the middle of her now-glistening palm and suddenly got a glimpse of her deep nostrils as she sniffed the lotion. I could feel wind rush through my hair up into her nose, and at my size I could see a glob of snot back in the depth of her left nostril, which I could easily crawl into at my size.

"Oooh, it smells refreshing," she said.

Soon, we reached a spa center. She pulled a coupon out of her purse and simultaneously handed me to Mr. Fujiwara.

"Alright, you keep an eye on him and meet back here at 3:30," she said.

"Got it," said her husband.

She walked off into the spa center, while Mr. Fujiwara continued exploring the mall, with me cupped in his hand like I had been cupped in Mrs. Fujiwara's. It was a different environment, as his hands weren't as soft as Mrs. Fujiwara's and his skin was a little darker.

We passed by a stand with tiny-themed jewelry, such as bracelets with a compartment to put your tiny in. The shopkeeper, a beaming Japanese lady whose makeup tried to mask her age greeted Mr. Fujiwara. She had a couple tinies to demonstrate the different features of the different jewelry.

"You looking to buy something for your wife?" the shopkeeper asked.

"Perhaps, in the future for her birthday," Mr. Fujiwara replied. He set me down beside a simple gold necklace with a glass cage at the bottom. His fingers gripped the huge ring of metal, and he placed the cage beside me, trying to see if I would fit. It looked like I would.

"That's a fine choice," said the shopkeeper, and she bent her head closer to get a look at me. "And that's a fine looking tiny," she said, stroking my head gently with the tip of her finger. Her cherry-smelling breath wafted overme from this distance, and I felt nervous as her almond-shaped eyes darted up and down over my nude form. She moved her hand away from me, but gently stroked her thumb against my crotch as she did, as if she was trying to make it seem accidental.

"Well, he belongs to my wife, of course," said Mr. Fujiwara, scooping me up. "But I'll come back another day for that necklace."

Mr. Fujiwara dumped me in the pocket of his pants as he walked around some more. I heard fabric always shuffling around me as the giant's legs moved him around the giant-sized shopping mall.

Finally, he extracted me and placed me on a table beside a piece of the protein food to make tinies stronger. I was hungry and ate quickly. Then, his almond-shaped eyes fixed back on his paper bowl of ice cream. In between shoving gallons of ice cream into his maw, the giant kept staring down at me. Finally, he dabbed his vast lips and leaned back in his chair.

I looked all around me. Everyone seemed so far away, but there were giant people everywhere, eating tons and tons of food, laughing, and talking. Occasionally, people who glance at me as they walked by the table, and they would sometimes be holding tinies of their own.

I started to feel the urge to urinate and started fidgeting as I stood. Mr. Fujiwara leaned over me. "I need to pee," I shouted up to his stern face.

"Here, you can pee in the cup," he said. His two huge fingers plucked me up and set me on the tip of his finger, right above the empty cup of ice cream, which just had some streaks of melted ice cream on the sides and bottom. I sat there on the ridged pad of his finger, but I just couldn't piss, not with these giant people.

"I can't... all these giant people everywhere," I said.

"Well, there's a restroom just around the corner," said the giant, and he plucked me up between his fingers again as he strode off toward the restroom.

He entered a stall and placed me safely down on the front of the seat, with plenty of distance from the inner and outer edges. I knew Mr. Fujiwara didn't really care about me, but he cared about his wife and whether she would get mad if something happened to me.

I walked forward, the porcelain lukewarm against my feet, and soon stared down at the enormous pool of water at the bottom of the toilet. I turned around, and Mr. Fujiwara was still standing there, staring at me expectantly. "I need to be alone," I said, frightened by the giant man hovering over my tiny body.

"I'll watch the door," he said, exiting and closing the stall door. Within a moment, I was able to relax and start urinating into the giant clear pool of water.

However, I heard voices outside, and Mr. Fujiwara said, "Stop, there's someone in there."

"Really?" the other person said and nudge open the door. "Seems empty to me."

"No, stop!"

The man entered and shut and locked the stall behind him, ignoring Mr. Fujiwara's banging on the door.

The man looked to be about thirty. He had chubby features, short hair, and was quite fat. He pulled his shirt off, revealing a prodigious gut, which he lifted his bronze-colored arm to rub with his hand. He used the shirt to dab at the sweat on his face.

I couldn't decide what to do. Should I run and jump, hoping I would be able to make it out without being stepped on? But more people were coming into the restroom. It was dangerous. I waved my arms, hoping he would see me. However, the giant just looked down as he unzipped his black shorts. The loud unzipping sound froze me, and he then slowly slipped off his underwear. Still not noticing me, the giant walked forward, turned, and plopped his ass on the toilet seat. I managed to duck down as his balls went over me, but the base of his dick collided with me, and I quickly grabbed onto it before I could get knocked into the toilet.

His dick was significantly shorter than Mr. Fujiwara's, and smoother, so it was harder to maintain a grip. I could see the dark penis head just ahead of me. I squeezed onto the flesh of the underside of his penis, while I kept trying to swing and kick my legs so I could climb up. I could hardly see though, as his thighs and ass blocked out most of the light, and his hanging gut blocked most of the rest.

With his dick pointed down to pee, I could feel the urine rush under his skin, and I stared back at the red knob, where a dark yellow jet stream sprayed out. As I stared, slight amounts of pee splashed off the water and side of the bowl and onto me. The smell of urine quickly became so strong, especially with me practically sealed into the toilet bowl, that I started to gag. Finally, the jet stream stopped, but the stench remained, and my hands threatened to lose their grip. I managed to swing up onto his penis, however, and shimmied down near the penis head. With one hand, I gripped the shaft, and with the other the edge of his enormous penis head. I stared down at my own penis, which was completely dwarfed by this unaware giant's massive genitals.

I could see his ass moving, squeezing and unsqueezing, and I could hear a slimy sound from his ass and a faint bubbling and gurgling from deep within his bowels. Every so often, the man would give a grunt, while his ass struggled to overcome constipation. I was thankful when he finally stood up and flushed. He quickly pulled his underwear up back over his giant genitals, but right then Mr. Fujiwara managed to open the door.

"Did you see a tiny man?" I heard Mr. Fujiwara ask.

"No, I didn't," I heard from my unaware captor.

I could hear Mr. Fujiwara moving around, probably looking for me. Suddenly, I felt the man's enormous digits prod and scratch at me, and he muttered, "Stupid itch."

The digits forced me into his penis and roughly scraped me against it. I was forced to let go, and I tumbled onto the bottom of his underwear, right against his shaved balls. I steadied my hand against the rough surface of his enormous ballsack, which weighed many times more than me.

The fingers returned, scratching at me harder this time and forcing me into the thick skin of his ballsack. I ended up slightly behind and below it, my legs mostly pinned between it and the underwear. The rest of me lay in the sweaty rear of his underpants, and my face was shoved into his fatty ass cheek. I pushed away from it, and it yielded easily. His ass was larger and softer than Mrs. Fujiwara's, but right now, his huge, mighty ass threatened to smother me. I scooted up further and ended up face-first in a sweaty brown stain. Immediately, the smell of shit hit me, and I gagged and tried to wipe the mix of sweat and feces from my face. Up above me, from between his pillow-like ass cheeks, a gust of hot wind blew down with a soft "pfft," enhancing the shitty smell. I felt the fingers scratch against me again, this time smothering me in his soft, hairless ass fat.

"Wait a second," Mr. Fujiwara said. "You keep scratching..."

The man reached down his underwear, and his fat hand found me and grabbed my tiny body.

I immediately exploded as Mr. Fujiwara lowered his face down to me. "Why didn't you try harder to stop him! I could've been flushed down the toilet, or kidnapped."

"I could squash you with my pinky, tiny man, or make a snack out of you, so you have no right to yell at me," he growled. "Maybe you need to learn a lesson. Have you ever owned a tiny before?" he asked the man.

"No!" I shouted.

"I used to have this American girl. I got her for my birthday. She was helpful cleaning the crevices of my fat, though I would often have to punish her for calling me a fat slob with a small dick." He sank his hand into the fat of his belly, and it gave a monstrous gurgle. "I ended up eating her by mistake. I was just swallowing all these cupcakes really fast, and I don't really think while doing that, but I later realized she had fallen into one of them. It made me sad though, because apparently she hated having to live with me so much she would rather die digesting in the fat belly she hated, and surrounded by tons of junk food I had just eaten as well, all in a disgusting digestive goop. With all that food, I think the digestion was slow. I could barely feel a tickle an hour later when I realized what I had done, but her struggling quickly stopped."

"You can't give me to him," I said to Mr. Fujiwara. "Your wife will be mad. And I know about those new tinies you ordered from Southeast Asia. If you're responsible for me disappearing, she'll force you to share those tiny bitches with her, and she'll probably make them disappear too."

Mr. Fujiwara reluctantly conceded that I was right and departed, but he was still angry. He held me up to his bespectacled eyes and jabbed at my crotch. "Look at your practically invisible dick," he said while rinsing me off. "You're so tiny, that against that man's genitals you were just 'a scratch' haha. That's the only reason my wife likes you, because you're a tiny pathetic little insect to pity."

We returned to find Mrs. Fujiwara relaxed and happy from her spa. Mr. Fujiwara had warned me not to tell her anything about what happened. In a good mood, Mrs. Fujiwara winked at me and told me to be creative, as she shoved me into her underwear as they walked to the car. The familiar misk of her vagina, and its warmth drew me in. I nibbled at the enormous, flapped lips of her vagina. I kissed its brownish fringes and started shoving my arm in and out of her slit. I could hear a faint moan occasionally from above, and my arm soon became slick and sticky. I finally dove in with my whole body, and I could feel her fingers carressing me from outside. I fought her walls, which pulsated and squeezed me, as I slid upward to her clitoris. I caressed and massaged the slimy bauble, rubbing every part of my body against its warmth. As soon as she got home, Mrs. Fujiwara climaxed, and she extracted me again, placing me into a soapy bowl of water to clean me from her feminine liquids.

Chapter 12 by rival2

The next week, Mr. Fujiwara told his wife he was going to take me to a center to do some more stress testing and analysis. The giant grabbed me out of my box and tossed me in his pocket again. However, we made a detour to the mall first, as Mr. Fujiwara had told me he was going to buy that necklace for his wife.

I rode in the giant's pocket until we got to the stand selling tiny-themed jewelry. Mr. Fujiwara plucked me out of his pocket and set me right down on the stand. He set his two huge hands down on either side of me and tapped his giant fingers while talking to the shopkeeper.

Without warning, one of his hands darted toward me and stuffed me in the cage attached to the necklace. It was cramped in here, and the cage was hard and cold, so I protected my head with my arms from banging into th ebrs of the cage as Mr. Fujiwara lifted me to his face. His enormous teeth beamed at me in a smile. I felt suddenly afraid, a literal caged animal in the hands of this giant.

He set me down and let me out of the cage, his huge hands mercifully granting me freedom. The lady beamed down at me and brushed her hair back, before punching in Mr. Fujiwara's order to the cash register.

"We also have a promotion where the hottest tiny, as deemed by yours truly, who someone buys jewelry for every month gets a $100 voucher. You just have to let us take some pictures. Are you interested?"

Mr. Fujiwara nodded.

"Great!" The lady pulled out a camera and snapped a quick picture of me. "Now one from behind," she instructed me. I turned around, and she snapped another shot. "Perfect, now one flexing your muscles." I turned back around and posed, and I noticed that the hand that wasn't holding the camera was stroking the exterior of her crotch slowly. "Perfect," she said and then bagged the necklace.

Mr. Fujiwara paid, took the bag, and picked me up. "Have a good day," he said.

He walked around some more, and then I heard the sound of a toilet flushing. His fingers fished me out of his pocket, and then he held me up to his face. "This time, I'm not letting you go by yourself. If you need to piss, you're doing it at the same time as me."

Mr. Fujiwara set me on the edge of one of the urinals, while his huge hand moved to unzip his pants. He pulled his huge cock out and hovered it far oer my head. With his other mighty hand, he picked me up and adjusted his hand so I was sitting in his palm, and he raised me up a little above his dick. I heard a gush of liquid to my right, and I quickly turned to see another giant, a young Japanese guy, also pissing in the urinal next to us. I heard a surge of liquid spray the urinal, and I looked back in front to see the stream of piss coming out of Mr. Fujiwara's dick and spraying the urinal in front of me. I stumbled back as urine sprinkled me. To my left, out of the corner of my eye, I also saw another man come up to piss.

I heard a flap flap below me as Mr. Fujiwara shook his penis to get the last few drops out. As the giant tucked his cock back into his pants, I suddenly felt the urge to piss. All this rushing water and huge amounts of urine being expelled made me have to go to. The hand below me moved toward his zipped, and his fingers shifted under me to grip it and zip it up.

Mr. Fujiwara carried me past the row of other giants at urinals relieving their hundreds of gallons of urine. He set me on the counter by the sinks while he bent down to grab the bag with the necklace. He pulled it out and stared at it in detail. Meanwhile, footsteps approached, and with shock I looked up at the same man who had nearly killed me last week. He was scratching his great belly, but he froze when he spotted me. However, Mr. Fujiwara was still in between us.

The other man beside Mr. Fujiwara said, "You get that from the tiny jewelry place here? It's a ripoff. The cages aren't very durable."

Mr. Fujiwara turned to him, indignant, and the two began arguing.

I tried to back away, but the other guy grabbed me in his pudgy fist, and with his skin squeezing me on all sides, I struggled vainly against his mighty grip. I heard a stall open and close, and then he opened his hand and brought me right up to his button nose.

"Why are you so scared?" he demanded in a harsh whisper. "You should be happy to serve your new god."

The man sat down on the toilet seat and lifted his shirt. With his other hand, he brought me right up to his great, dark-golden belly.

"You could be serving this great belly. Look at how smooth it is. And soft, you could take a nap anywhere on it." His other hand carressed the smooth, hairless skin, causing the massive fat to gently jiggle and rippled. This man had a larger belly than Mrs. Fujiwara, and it was hard for me to comprehend how much his huge gut weighed. He continued carressing his belly and gently poking at the deep belly button in the middle. "And when I get a girlfriend again, hopefully curvy but not as fat as me, you can pleasure her too."

I could hear Mr. Fujiwara outside asking people where I went.

"Just let me go," I said. "I have to return to my owner."

"Is that how it's going to go?" the giant asked, with a tone of anger in his voice. Mr. Fujiwara, it sounds like, had left, perhaps to alert the mall security that I had been stolen.

The giant stood briefly and sat me down on the toilet seat while he undid his pants and underpants. He picked me up and plopped his huge ass back dow on the seat. A loud blast of flatulence came out from his ass, and I heard a series of farts, slurching sounds, and loud splashes. His gut roared, and then gurgled as if in protest. Finally, he urinated a little, the gushing stream making me piss over the side of his hand into the bowl as well.

Then, he stood up and turned around. Without warning, his hand flipped over, and I plunged into the foul-smelling toilet. I coughed and sputtered in the yellow water, but I swam to an enormous piece of shit and reluctantly dug my hands in the foul smelling filth as I climbed out of the water. I gagged at the smell. The vast, dark brown turd was soft, and mushy, and I struggled not to sink in it like quicksand.

The man above me laughed. "I can leave you in there, or you can come with me, your choice."

"You win," I muttered. He couldn't hear me, but he could probably sense what I had chosen.

He dangled a piece of toilet paper for me to climb up, and then he wiped me off,before wiping himself as well.

Then, he brought me out and washed me off with soap and water. He brought me up to his mouth, as chubby lips smacking together. A long growl sounded from below, from his belly.

"You hear that, tiny?" he said. "I'm going to get some food, and you're going to be my little piece of mouth candy until I start eating, just like my old tiny used to do." Another voracious growl came from his enormous belly. I felt like a mere speck next to his groaning, colossal stomach, which probably injested unfathomable amounts of food a day like it was nothing. "You'd better hope the service is fast, or else I might get too hungry and." He made a loud gulp, and I shivered in fear as he traced the slight bulge of his swallow down to his stomach.

He popped me into his smelly mouth, his tongue prodding me and turning me over, while gallons of saliva washed over me. The giant occasionally sucked at me against the roof of his mouth, just like a tiny piece of candy. I struggled to hold onto his massive taste buds as saliva kept pouring out and getting swallowed down to his powerful stomach. The saliva kept increasing, and I was forced to swallow a bunch of the nasty-tasting fluid. I presumed his food was on its way, which was why he was salivating more.

Finally, he plopped me down on top of a huge pile of donuts and Japanese desserts. His stomach gave a contented *blorrrch*. "Time to dig in" he said, almost affectionately rubbing his belly.

Chapter 13 by rival2

He immediately reached right over my head and grabbed a strawberry glazed donut, cramming 2/3 of it into his mouth. Huge crumbs rained down from his mouth over me, and I ducked under the outcropping of another donut. I looked up at the cavernous mouth chewing widely over me. With a loud, wet *SMACK SMACK GULP* he stuffed the rest into his mouth and swallowed hardly chewing. Strawberrry icing smeared his fat lips, and his eyes eagerly sought the next donut, theone above me. With a moan, he giant grabbed the donut and stuffed it in his mouth equally fast. A massive gob of chewed donut landed right beside me, and his face quickly descended to slurp it up.

I started running, while he crammed his face with some Japanese sweets. The deafening smacking and gulping and spewing of bits of saliva everywhere was too much for me. Just as I stumbled and grabbed a donut to balance myself, he picked up the donut I was on and practically launched it straight for his mouth. He opened wide, chunks of glistening, chewed everywhere in his mouth. the wave of his hot breath hit me--very sugary, but paired with the rancidness from before. It made me gag and let go of the donut, while he shoved it into his face.

I found myself in a sticky Japanese sweet, the green, key-lime filling holding me fast. Just as his huge hand was about to reach for a handful of the sweets I was on, his phone rang. He took a couple forceful swallows to sort of clear his mouth, and then answered.

"Yeah, that's right, I have a tiny now. He's from America... A whole week? No no no, that's good... I'll be there."

His eyes found me and plucked me up from the pastry. "Already wanting to become my snack? I'm glad you're so eager to serve this godlike belly." I glanced down at his belly, which poked out of his huge shirt and was a bit bigger than before. "You helped me get laid, little man. This girl says she'll fuck me over this weekend if she gets to have you for a week." He stuffed another pastry in his face. After licking me clean, he placed me on the table, and he kept glancing at me to make sure I didn't run off, while he finished his meal. Then, he put me in his pocket and slowly walked to his car.

By the time we got to his house, I could hear his belly churning up a storm. All kinds of gurgles and growls came from it as it struggled to digest all the fatty food. He rolled up his shirt and lay down on the coach, groaning, and then he set me right on top of his big belly. I felt a slight undulation in the doughy flesh, and a *SLUUURRRRCH* sounded from just below my feet. I sank down into the vast fleshy plain of golden-colored skin.

"Why don't you give me a belly rub until she gets here?" he said. "My tummy's been working so *UURRP* hard."

I didn't know what to do, so I just kneaded his belly with my hands and legs and rubbed his belly with my tiny hands. His entire belly continued to groan, despite my pathetic efforts.

Finally, the giant sat up. I tumbled off his belly and between his thighs. It was then that I noticed he had unzipped his pants and begun to masturbate. With his other hand, he roughly grabbed me and rubbed me along his inner thigh and under his sweaty balls. I got the salty taste of his balls in my moath, and he only moaned when I tried to shove away at the huge ballsack, which absolutely dwarfed me in size and weight. He placed me on top of his thick penis head, while his fingers massaged the sides of the shaft. I just grabbed and carressed the huge knob, while struggling to hold on as the growing organ flopped and moved. He set me down while his masturbation grew more furious, and finally the fat man got up to grab a tissue to cum in.

Looking at his phone, he remarked that she should be coming later, and she was bringing her tiny woman. He lay down on his belly and plucked me up, staring at me for a little while. "I think you and I should take a little nap, tiny guy."

He set me down on his right asscheek, and I immediately sunk into the warm, soft flesh, although it was sweaty and didn't smell great. I stretched out on my belly into the soft, golden skin, and promptly fell asleep.

 

I awoke to the sight of a giant Japanese girl, who looked to be in her mid 20s, staring at me. She was skinny and had dyed green hair, and appeared to be wearing part of some cosplay costume. She had a very thin frame and quite pale skin, and she seemed to have fake freckles painted on her face. Her boobs were quite small, but she did have some ass, and she had a necklace with a cage on it, but right now the cage was empty. Her thin eyebrows arched gently over her immaculate thin eyes. She was also pretty tall, and she rested her long, pale fingrs on her knees as she looked at me. Her face got closer, and she slowly licked her lips as she looked at me. "Oh yeah, you're a catch," she murmured.

She leaned over to look at the sleeping man, then back at me. "Won't hurt to play with you a little before he wakes up," she said, reaching for me. "After all, my girl needs a break."

She tugged open the front of her skirt and panties. There was a curvaceous brunette who was soaked in sweat and fluids who was panting while trying to pleasure the giantess. The giantess lowered me to her moist lips and said down to me, "It's been a while since I showered, and my tiny has been pleasuring me all day, so you'd better get used to the smell. And you'd better do a good job of pleasuring me, because if you ever displease me tiny, pathetic man I will harshly punish you."

Her scent hit me, paired with an intensely sweaty smell. I gagged as the giantess sealed me in the dark with her fumes. It seems I had a new goddess now.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=7957