The Star Attraction by Stiletto
Summary:

Working at a movie theater sucks.  It sucks even more for one person.


Categories: Adventure, Young Adult 20-29, Adult 30-39, Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes, Humiliation, Slave, Violent Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 4713 Read: 9523 Published: November 21 2018 Updated: November 21 2018

1. Opening Up by Stiletto

2. Day Shift by Stiletto

3. Night Shift by Stiletto

Opening Up by Stiletto

I awoke in total darkness.  For the first week this had been disorienting but it'd been almost three months now since I'd been put into this prison.  I was allowed out relatively often which sounds pleasant at first.  Except for the fact that frequently was just a chance for my wardens to have a chance to torment me.  If my internal clock was correct I had maybe 30 minutes.  An hour at most until someone arrived.  
Not that there was much to do in the meantime.  My prison was circular in shape.  I had enough space to pace a bit but not much beyond that.  Nothing was in the room with me.  No bed.  No covers.  Not even clothes or a toilet.  I was advised to "hold it in".  If I didn't maybe they'd move me to a new prison.  Or maybe they'd make me stay with my own waste depending on their mood.  


I wondered idly if it would be busy today.  If it was they'd probably mostly leave me alone.  Slow days were the worst.  It left them with free time.  Which meant more time to get creative in their tortures.  Or not.  Some of them were very direct in their cruelty.  Even the ones who didn't mean to were often unintentionally so.  After all I wasn't important as far as even the most mild mannered of them was concerned.  
As I sat in thought light glared through my room, pushing away the darkness.  The pale white light of flourescent lighting.  Looking up it was blurred as usual.  A clear covering rose above me, blurring everything in the only direction that had an opening.  I don't know why they bothered.  It wasn't like I was anywhere near tall enough to climb out anyways.   Probably just habit as much as for any other reason.  The light did let me see the clear kind of glossy white walls that my room consisted of.  No windows.  No doors.  Just white all around me.


Outside I heard the sounds of large objects scraping against the ground.  Metal clanging against metal and humming of machines.  The morning routine never varied.  The only two questions really were how busy things would be and who would be in charge of me.  And where for that matter.  Where often mattered as much as who.  


The next thing I heard was the sound of something massive moving outside of my prison.  I fell back as the wall nearest to me bulged inwards as whatever was outside applied too much pressure to it.  Tonight would probably be a new room at least.  
Of course first was getting through this morning as my room tilted suddenly sending me sliding along the floor into one of the walls.  My stomach fell as the room swung back and forth, kind of like one of those rides at a rollercoaster park, except without the seatbelts.  


After a short period of this the room finally stopped moving and I had a second to breath a sigh of relief.  Until the sound of the top of my prison popping off made me look up at a giant light glaring down on me from high above, no longer blurry.  Before I had time to think about it the room tilted once more, this time continuing to turn until I found myself sliding down the walls as my floor slowly starting rising up to become the ceiling and the space above was soon to become a floor.  


I slid out of the opening and onto a glossy white porcelain surface sliding down it until I came to a stop at a massive copper tinged drain.  If not for the cover it was big enough for me to fall down.  Even with the cover there were holes big enough for me to slide my leg through which meant I had to be careful.  Massive quantities of water poured down it daily and it was still slightly wet from earlier use.  


Looking up I could see black ledges faintly surrounding the basin I was in.  And directly above me a massive steel spiggot, a drop of water bigger than my head looking almost ready to fall from it.  Hunching my shoulders I slowly turned around, preparing to see what my fate today would be as I saw the shadow that covered my form.


Looking down from over the ledge was a feminine face.  Brown eyes sparkled brightly and bemused grin covered her somewhat pale face.  Her brown hair tied into pigtails going down a fair distance over the front of each of her shoulders.  One of my many captors.  Alexis.  20 years old.  5 and a half feet tall and slightly on the thin side.  A little bit ditzy.  Which probably begs the question how the heck she holds me prisoner right?


Well there's one small remaining problem that I haven't worked out a solution to.  Namely the fact that I'm standing at barely over one inch tall.  Her face sticking over the ledge isn't her laying on top looking down.  It's her face far above the sink she just dropped me, completely covering me in it's shadow and for a good distance around.  I can't see it but I know in one of her hands is a dented paper cup.  The one that I spent last night stuck inside of.   One of those little courtesy cups you give customers so they can get water or pour some of their drink into for their little kids.  Now a prison.  What do you do when you're the size of one of those Dungeons and Dragons figures among a world of normal sized people?


Then as rapidly as it appears, Alexis face pulls out and I can hear a stall door slam.  This is my timer.  I have until she's done going to to the bathroom to relieve myself.  After that I'm going where she goes today and that's that.  On the plus side Alexis is one of the nicer employees as the Red Moon Theaters.  Well relatively speaking.  While she certainly enjoys her position of power over me like all the rest she isn't as actively abusive.  While I wouldn't define any day as a good day anymore, today probably won't be too bad all things considered.  


I'm peeing in the drain when darkness falls over me once more.  Damnit.  Alexis was faster than normal.  Turning back up I sigh as I ready myself to be grabbed.  Instead I see the bright red lips of Leslie smiling down at me.  Right before her lightly tanned finger comes slashing down and slams me in the stomach sending me falling to the floor.  "Yuck.  You shouldn't do something as nasty as pee in the sink.  That's what toilets are for."  


Her arm reaches over and pushes down on the faucet handle and I don't have a chance to get up as the overwhelming force of the water keeps me pinned to the ground.  "Hey!"  I hear Alexis voice and feel a sigh of relief as a massive hand wraps around me, protecting me from the water.  "He's mine this shift."  I can't help but shiver as I'm lifted into the air.  Even if I'm being protected in this case, the reminder of just how much control over my life they have is horrifying.  


"Yeah yeah."  Leslie's face lowers until I find myself staring into a giant brown orb.  "Wait til next time we're together.  It's going to be fun!"  I shudder again as Leslie turns and bounds away.  Unlike Alexis, she greatly enjoys tormenting me.  She has a definite sadistic streak and I realize I'm damn lucky that when I shrunk it was in front of a bunch of them instead of just her.  While I don't think she'd kill me on  purpose since she'd lose a favorite toy, I do think she'd eventually do it on accident during one of her games.  I'm often worried even now about what she'll do on days she gets me.  


Of course as Alexis hand releases me into my paper prison the first thing is to make it through today.  The lid is put back on top once more obscuring my view of the world outside as the ground under me shifts wildly.  One problem with Alexis is that she forgets just how much even a minor shake of the cup feels to me.  And her arms swing wildley when she walks.  


Soon things darken as the movement stops and I realize I've been stuffed in a cabinet of some sort.  So Alexis is either in the box office or tearing tickets today.  As I hear her voice in the distance asking if they'd like a reward card I know I'm in the box office.  Thank goodness I'm not with an usher today.  That's always the worst spot.  Settling against the wall of the cup I just wait.  It was going to be another long day at the theater.  

Day Shift by Stiletto

The next hour and a half mostly consists of me listening to Alexis selling tickets.  It looks like it is a busy day as she doesn't once check in on me during this time.  I can hear another voice further away.  Also female although thankfully not Leslie's.  Too muffled though for me to be sure who it is.  Sometimes I can hear Alexis chatting away with her about something between customers.


Eventually though they do hit a pause in the morning and I can feel my prison being lifted into the air while Alexis pulls off the lid again.  The cup tilts and slide out of it once more landing on a black pavement with small white spots.  Towering over me is a massive monitor which I know lists different movies although I can't see all of it as she's dropped me almost right next to it. 


And of course as I turn around I get to stare at a wall of purple.  Why our theater chose this color I don't know.  But it's a terrible color for a shirt.  Although I'd happily take that over my current status of naked.  I shiver as the cold air of the box hits me.  In the cup in the cabinet it was actually a bit warm.  Out here, not so much.  Not that Alexis seems to notice as she looks down upon me.  


Still like I said, she was definitely one of the easier people to be stuck with.  Mostly she liked to watch.  Something of a voyeur and more than a bit embarassing but compared to what others did downright mild.  Then another massive form thundered next to her.  


Vanessa was one of the newer employees.  She'd been here for about four months and only worked weekends which told me it was Friday, Saturday, or Sunday.  Once she seemed like such a tiny thing at 5'2" and with a petite build.  Now she was a pale skinned raven haired titan who was staring down at me with her dark brown eyes.  


"Damn.  Sometimes I wish I had more shifts.  I never get him."  Vanessa grinned as her left hand came toward me, middle finger extended.   I instinctively backed way but Alexis hand came down behind me, forming an impenetrable wall as Vanessa's finger poked me softly making me stumble but not fall.  


Vanessa was another one who scared me although for different reasons than Leslie did.  She'd never actually had me for a shift so that was a plus.  But the way she looked at me and talked about me told me more than enough.  As did the things she did if whoever had me let her.


Which unfortunately Alexis not being the most dominant of personalites often did.  Vanessa's hand reached out again, this time wrapping around me, holding me tight between her palm and fingers as she brought me up close to her face.  Her hand opened once more and my stomach dropped as I felt her scrutiny.  Her eyes were looking over me like someone analyzing a flank of good meat.  Which all things considered was what Vanessa basically saw me as.  


Her right hand came down above me, fingers out as she started poking at me with her fingers.  Initially just moving me around to get a look at whatever part of me she was most interested in, then in an attempt to caress me.  I don't think that she fully comprehended that it's hard to caress some that's smaller than your finger.  It was more like getting grinded against by the strongest person I'd ever met.  And I grunted in pain as her finger slid between my legs to poke at my penis.  It wasn't quite as bad as being kicked in the balls.  She was honestly trying to be gentle.  But damnit it hurt.


And looking up to see the lust in her eyes made me pray that I continued to avoid getting shifts with her.  Alexis probably saw me as a pet.  Leslie as a victim.  But I was pretty sure that Vanessa didn't see me as anything more than a toy.  And while you don't want to damage your toys, ultimately you don't actually give them much thought beyond whatever they were for.  And in her case it was pretty obvious what category of toy she'd filed me as in her brain.


The poking continued for a few more minutes before I heard Alexis voice.  "Vanessa, customers are coming!"  Vanessa's fingers wrapped tightly around me and I found myself moving swiftly util I was released a few feet over a white floor.  Landing on my ass I got a glimpse of Vanessa briefly as she rose up and then I was stuck watching the massive black pillars of Vanessa's work pants to either side of me as she started helping customers.   Each tiny movement like watching a pair of skyscrapers bending in odd ways.


Another forty minutes passed before things got quiet again and Alexis face popped in again.  "Break!"  Before I could do anything I was squeezed in the grip of her right hand and swinging back and forth wildly through the air.  


When I was released I found myself in a box surrounded by black and pink and white.  With some having specks of color on them.  Alexis grinned down at me as she pulled a chocolate donut from the box she'd set me in.  Tearing a tiny piece of her donut off, she dropped it next to me before tearing into hers.  At least she was remembering I needed food.  That was good.  Hopefully for her 30 minute break she'd actually give me lunch.


As I chewed on bits of chocolate another massive form joined Alexis.  Giant white fingers came down wrapping around a glazed donut on the side of the box opposite of me pulling it into the sky.  Unlike the others I'd seen today this giantess wasn't wearing a purple shirt.  She was wearing a black one, with a black jacket over it.  
A twinge of real anger hit me as I looked up at her grinning face as she greeted Alexis.  Brown hair tied in a short pony tail, black framed glasses over brown eyes.  Maria Rosas.  One of the managers.  And someone who I had considered a friend.  Hell, I'd been the one to recommend that she be promoted.  Nowadays she mostly ignored me.  Like right now where she happily gabbed away with Alexis about some concert she was hoping to go to and didn't even bother acknowledging my existence.  It was hard to believe once we had similar conversations.  Or that once that this titan had been slightly shorter than Vanessa meaning she had stood almost an entire foot below me.  


As Maria wandered away, I was once more grabbed by Alexis and quickly found myself dropped back in the cup in her cabinet.  She didn't bother with the lid this time at least but the next three hours went horribly slowly for me as I listened to her and Vanessa selling tickets.  Today really was busy.  Something big had come out and they were swamped.


Finally lunch arrived.  Alexis once more grabbed my cup and I was quickly taken upstairs where the break room was.  She set it down and then wandered away.  In the distance I heard the familiar sound of the microwave which told me she was cooking up whatever it was she was having for lunch.


A few seconds later another familiar face appeared above me.  Brown eyes looking at me with curiosity from a face marked with acne.  Katie was the youngest employee.  Hell, she'd been 17 when we hired her and had barely turned 18 after I'd shrunk.  On the positive side for me her severe lack of confidence combined with a gentle disposition made her another of the relatively kinder kidnappers.  


After apparently confirming I was here and alive, Katie abandoned me rather than causing mischief like so many others would.  I soon heard the sounds of food crunching in two directions and sighed as it looked like Alexis might have forgotten about lunch after all.  Which was confirmed when I heard a beeping sound that I recognized as her cell phone followed by my cup being grabbed and rapid movement again.  


The next two hours also moved slowly for me although probably quickly for Alexis and Vanessa as I heard constant talking from above.  Eventually the end of Alexis shift arrived and I felt my prison being lifted once more.  The ground tilted once more and I found myself sliding down towards a giant white palm.  


A crunching sound came from behind me and I turned and saw my prison being crushed by another titanic hand.  Which I realized was not Alexis.  Turning back and looking up, two pale blue eyes stared down at me.   Extremely light brown hair was neatly to keep it out of her eyes and I knew that her hair would be tied in a french braid like it always was whens he came to work.  


"Looks like you get to help me clean today."   Not even waiting for a response I found myself being lowered her hand slid into the pocket of her pants before opening completely and letting me fall the rest of the way.  I winced as I felt something stab into me and felt slight the slight warmth told me that they'd actually drawn blood.  I then realized that it was Jennifer's keys.


While the day shift hadn't been that bad, it looked like the evening was going to reverse all of that.  Jennifer was usher and usher shifts tended to be the worse for many reasons.  Not the least because it was the only spot that I could't be in a nice little cup not moving.  The next six hours or so would be constant movement.

Plus of course Jennifer herself.  I really had no idea what her thoughts were where I was concerned.  Mostly she seemed to ignore me.  On the other hand there was a certain level of disregard in her demeaner that scared me at times.  For example right now.  She'd barely had me for a minute and had already hurt me more than everyone else had today just by either not realizing or not caring that she'd dropped me on a pile of metal keys.

 

Night Shift by Stiletto

The evening was turning about as bad as I had expected.  With it being busy Jennifer was constantly moving around and I was jostled around in her pocket with her keys frequently scraping against me.  At one point something outside had crushed me briefly between itself and Jennifer's leg.  Probably another an employee or a customer squeezing by in a crowded hallway.  


I was quickly longing for the boredom that defined most of the day shift after another sudden movement sent me careening into the keys for the fifth time in the last hour.  I was getting bruised and battered just from them cleaning the theaters.   I was also hungry and getting exhausted from constantly trying to hold onto the side of the pocket so I wouldn't find myself under the keys instead of beside them.  
A louder banging sound told me that Jennifer was going outside.  I assumed to dump trash or something.  A small bit of light surprised me as long fingers that I wouldn't seen as being thin back when I was normal sized came reaching down towards me.  Or so I thought until they shoved me aside like unwanted detritus and instead grabbed the keys pulling them out.


I then heard Jennifer's voice.  "Any small key will work.  You don't need a specific key to turn on the compactor."   So there was someone new at usher working tonight.  I idly wondered if it was someone I knew who just had never been assigned to the spot or someone I had to meet yet.  And if the latter would they show me to them at some point or was I going to be the older employees little secret?  
Cold air hit me again as Jennifer opened up her pocket once more and a heavy blow had me seeing stars as a massive weight came down upon me.  As my vision cleared I tried to move but the weight of Jennifer's keys was too heavy.  It looked like I was going to be stuck here unti her break.


Each step was agony as the keys would move, scraping against my skin.  Soon I heard the sound of music playing outside followed by my titaness captor settling down somewhere.  Apparently I wasn't going to escape even during her break.  I wondered if she remembered she had me but considering previous times under her care odds were that she did, she just didn't care.  The only plus side at least for ten to fifteen minutes or so she wasn't moving.  At this point I was going to take what I could get.


Sadly the time went by far too fast and soon I was being battered even worse than before as Jennifer went swiftly cleaning theaters and restrooms.  I pretty much lost track of time.  It was just a constant beating and I was almost afraid to imagine what my back probably looked like.  It was almost certainly a mix of nasty bruises and cuts.  


At some point I realized that Jennifer was sitting once more and after a few minutes more of this I figured it had to be her half hour break.  She then shifted and her hand slid into her pocket, casually pushing the keys that had me pinned to the side before two fingers pinched my left leg between them and drug me out.  I found myself flailing through the air as Jennifer lifted me up before letting me go.  I landed on a white kind of foamy surface that it took me a few moements to realize was some sort of styrofoam container.   From the smell of the food surrounding me I assumed it was from one of the local food places and I seemed to be standing in a little side bin where you'd normally put the condiments.  


A giant noodle covered in some sort of brownish sauce fell down beside me.  "You have fifteen minutes.  Hurry and eat."  Jennifer's voice rolled down over me before she turned back to eating her food.  I was actually surprised.  I'd honestly assumed that food was not going to be a thing tonight.  


"Shouldn't you give him something  to drink as well?"  Another familiar voice thundered from above as another face appeared above me.  Klarita smiled down at me, an interesting companion to Jennifer.  The only thing the two had in common was that they were both fairly tall girls standing around 5'10" or so.  But outside of that they were quite different.  Klarita was somewhat chubby and more heavily built to Jennifer's thin form.  And of course Klarita had a noticably larger chest than Jennifer.  She had dark brown hair to Jennifer's light and extremely dark brown eyes in contrast to Jennifer's pale blue.


Their personalities were also quite different.  Where Jennifer was somewhat cold and distant even when I'd known her before, Klarita was chatty and bubbly.  Unlike Alexis she wasn't actually that ditzy.  Just a very gregarious personality.  Plus she generally seemed to be a reasonably nice person.  Unfortunately she'd given in to peer pressure.  I strongly suspected that if it'd been her who'd found me I could've probably convinced her to help.  Unfortunately everyone else had convinced her otherwise.  Still she was the most considerate of the bunch.  Even if after three months I was beginning to think that in her mind she was starting to file me under "pet" rather than person.  


"Yeah yeah.  Here."  Jennifer's hand rose above me, a small red cup that looked like one of my prisons in it.  She tilted it and a wall of clear fizzing liquid poured out of it.  Not much from her perspective but quickly filling to slightly above my ankles in my part of the container.  I could see it browning slightly where it touched the noodle and kneeled into it, sipping at what was clearly Sprite.  This was the first liquid I'd had all day and I wasn't going to look a gift horse in the mouth so to speak.


Dinner passed quickly after that and before I knew it I was once more tossed into Jennifer's pocket.  At least once more I was above rather than below the keys and while uncomfortable and occasionally smacked around, it was nowhere near as bad as the prior period had been.  Plus it turned out shorter as most of the shift had been before their dinner and not after.  


Finally the evening reached it's end and Jennifer's fingers wrapped around me pulling me out and dropping me in a new cup prison.  I got a brief look at her face before it was blocked out by the lid she clamped on top and then was sent tumbling once more as she put it wherever the they stored me when someone didn't have me.  

I breathed a sigh of relief.  At least for a little bit I could rest.  As I listend to the clatter of things being cleaned and shut down the only question remaining was how the day would end.  I figured I had 50/50 odds of it really being over.  Maybe slightly better seeing how busy today had been.


Shouts of good night reached my ears and as I listened to the various massive forms bounding out I sat quietly.  Usually the answer of how the night would end was quick in coming.   My prison tilted suddenly as it was lifted into the air and I knew that no my day wasn't over.


The cup continued turning until I slid down into the lid.  Outside I could see the blurred form of fingers wrapping around the lid and with a pop it came off and I slid out and onto a rough ugly green surface that I recognize as the floor.  I'm barely starting to stand up when a gigantic black objects slams into the ground adjacent to me causing me to fall back out.  


I look up from the dark black work shoe towards the equally dark black pants that rise far above me until they hit a wall of pale blue of the short sleeved shirt the titaness that is staring down at me is wearing.  Extremely dark black hair that I know goes half way down her back frames a smiling chubby face that is a very light shade of brown.  Eyes as dark as her hair give me an appraising look that makes me shiver.


In her mid 30s, Caroline has been a manager here for almost a decade and is the house manager, basically in charge when the general manager isn't in.  While we weren't close, I thought that at least we were friendly acquaintances.  Then again who was friends with their play things?  And as I watched Caroline's right leg rise in the air and saw the tiny chunks of dirt and crushed kernals stuck to the bottom of her shoe as she raised it over me, I prayed that the final movie would get out soon.  

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=7913