The Tiniest Toy by Perfect_gts
Summary:

Mike wakes up 1/16th of an inch tall in the bed of his voluptuous, horny mother. Completely unaware of her shrunken son’s presence she spends the whole day waiting—rather impatiently for her secret girlfriend to arrive.


Categories: Giantess, Breasts, BBW, Body Exploration, Butt, Couples, Crush, Entrapment, Growing Woman, Humiliation, Incest, Insertion, Lesbians, Maternal, Mouth Play, Slave, Unaware, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.)
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/m, FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 14 Completed: No Word count: 23555 Read: 193862 Published: November 14 2018 Updated: April 15 2021
Story Notes:

This is purely a fap piece, I do not like feet but I am not completely opposed to some foot content. This will probably end up being pretty long. And I’ll try not to let you guys down by quitting the story halfway through. I intend to use all of the marked tags.

1. A Tiny Little Tingle by Perfect_gts

2. The Awakening by Perfect_gts

3. Inside Scoop by Perfect_gts

4. Rolling Hills and Deep Caverns by Perfect_gts

5. Cum by Perfect_gts

6. Scrub-a-dub-dub by Perfect_gts

7. In Between. PART I by Perfect_gts

8. In Between PART II by Perfect_gts

9. The Full Tour by Perfect_gts

10. Out of the Frying Pan by Perfect_gts

11. Lazy Sunday by Perfect_gts

12. Scissors by Perfect_gts

13. Julia’s Journal by Perfect_gts

14. Reading Between the Cheeks by Perfect_gts

A Tiny Little Tingle by Perfect_gts
Author's Notes:

We’re getting straight into the action.

Mike awoke to loudest sound he had ever heard. A deep guttural moan that somehow seemed feminine and almost sensual. Mike sat up quickly the animal instinct inside him caused his adrenaline to spike. In his moment of heightened awareness he noticed his naked body was lying on a very hard surface, the ground around him made up of thickly woven ropes, each one slightly thicker than his arm. As his eyes adjusted to the darkness he noticed this material stretched for miles and miles in every direction. As he turned his head he beheld the most magnificent sight his 19 year old eyes had ever witnessed.

What looked to be miles away was a woman beyond comprehensible size, lying on her side, adorned in nothing but panties. Mike fell to his knees as he gazed upon the double-D breasts, each nipple bigger than any mountain he had ever seen. The breasts upon which the nipples resided would have been the biggest thing he had ever seen had it not been for the fact that there were 2 of them attached to the ACTUAL biggest thing he had ever seen. He felt his dick grow to full mast as he drank in the landscape of a woman before him. As his gaze reached her face he quickly realized this landscape of a woman was none other than his beautiful mother.

Instantly Mike realized that he had shrunk. He was nothing but a speck on the bedsheets of his mother. Mike stood up and began to run towards the titanic woman, he had to get her attention. After 10 minutes of tripping over the dense fibers, Mike found himself about halfway to her gargantuan left breast that was completely entombing her enormous left arm. He took a moment to catch his breath as he continued to try and wrap his head around his current predicament. Suddenly, without warning the ground began to shake as his mother began to adjust herself in her sleep. Much to Mike’s dismay she began rolling onto her front.

To Helen it was a completely subconscious movement of absolutely no consequence, she was simply adjusting her position to be slightly more comfortable. Completely clueless to the fact that she was about to bury her son under a planet of mammary flesh. Mike could do nothing but scream as his mother’s mountainous nipple fell upon him, forcing him to lie prone against the bedsheets. After the enormous flesh had settled on top of him, Mike realized that he was still alive! If he wasn’t in so much pain and completely immobile under the pressure of the giantess’ nipple he would have celebrated. However he felt the tiny amount of sweat that coated the whole of his mothers skin start to coat his entire naked body.
After 10 minutes of laying in a tiny pool of his mother’s sweat under her right breast, Mike began to feel stirring above him and rejoiced when he started to feel the pressure of his mom’s double-D’s ease off of his puny body. As her tit started to rise up off of the sheets he realized that the tiny amount of sweat that he had been doused in had adhered him tightly to the top of the huge nipple. Mike began to try and squirm his way out of the sticky adhesive, but it was no use, his insignificant size prevented him from escaping his smelly prison. Squirming and screaming mike was plastered pathetically to his enormous mother’s right nipple looking directly at her face.

Helen yawned as she turned herself over, once again unaware of the plight of her son as her tits jiggled creating a massive earthquake for the speck-sized man on her nipple. She began to feel a tiny, almost unnoticeable tingle atop her right breast she felt her nipple begin to harden as she woke from her deep slumber.

End Notes:

Let me know what you guys think of the story so far :)

The Awakening by Perfect_gts

Despite the Richter-scale-breaking earthquake Mike was experiencing, he was unmoved from his tiny perch atop Helen's gigantic nipple. He continued to squirm in a futile effort to catch his mother's attention but it was no use. He was just too damn tiny. He heard another titanic sound coming from the gaping cave of Helen's mouth a deep, slow yawn. He watched as her plump lips spread to reveal the monster that lived in the cave. Her tongue slithered out and licked her impossibly enormous lips, creating a layer of saliva that clung gently to her soft skin, deep enough for Mike to drown in. He noticed her eyes, like stage curtains open to reveal the glassy suface of her beautiful blue eyes.

"MOOOOOOOOMMMMM" he screamed. "I"M DOWN HERE" squirming violently once again in an attempt to escape the layer of sweat that had claimed him as a captive.

To Helen, Mikes greatest efforts to get her attention were nothing but the absolute slightest sensation on her sensitive nipple, and his struggles went completely unrecognized by the still half-asleep giantess. As she yawned deeply once again she felt her big tits jiggle and gave them a playful squeeze. With a contented sigh she looked at her alarm clock, 9:30AM. 

"Hmm Mike must have already left" she muttered silently. "that must mean I have the house to myself." she smiled slyly.

With the tiny little tingle on her nipple sparking her arousal she started to feel her nipples harden and grow as she brought her fingers up to the top of her breasts.

Mike endured another category 15 earthquake as he felt his mother yawn and sigh and slightly squeeze her breasts together. Then his gargantuan mother began to speak, each syllable shaking Mike to his core. Through sound of her flesh sloshing around beneath him from the massive earthquake he could barely make out what she was saying, but he heard his name and reinvigorated his efforts to break free and get her attention. He realized his mistake when he bagan to rise. He seemed to go up 10's of stories as her nipples hardened but in reality it was about 5mm. Finally a small stroke of luck came as the nipple hardened and broke the seal that the sweat had created finally allowing mike to move his body once again. Mike was disgusted to realize his mother was being aroused by his tiny struggles. As soon as he stood up he saw an enourmous shadow cast upon his tiny body like a solar eclipse. He looked up and saw the first pad of her gigantic finger falling upon him at a speed he thought objects that size were forbidden to go. He barely had time to let out a pathetic yelp before the monolithic digit landed on his puny body and began rolling him around the mountainous nipple.

Helen let out a sultry moan as she squeezed and rubbed her nipple, unaware that she was smothering her mite of a son for her own pleasure. Helen brought her fingers away from her breast, leaving her puny son plastered to the underside of her nipple. She licked her fingers to make the rubbing smoother against her skin, and brought her saliva covered finger down to her breast once more to finish off the incredible foreplay.

As Mike lay upside-down on the bottom of his mother's nipple, he prayed to whatever god that would listen to get him out of this hell. The earthquake of his mother's breathing, moaning and gasping, still shaking him to his core. He once agin saw a shadow and thought that maybe his prayers had been answered. Mike could not have been more wrong as he saw Helen's skyscraper of a finger, covered in a shiny layer of saliva descending once again to smother him. He couldn't even scream. He was too terrified and awestruck to move any muscles in his pathetic, little body. The finger struck him and he started sliding around the aroused nipple at speeds he didn't think were possible. Finally the torment came to an end as his tiny, soaked body stuck to her nipple as she lifted her finger away.

Helen glanced down at her now soaking nipples and felt her left hand venture down through her pink panties to her absolutely drenched pussy. She took a swipe of her pussy juices and brought it up to her face as she admired her handywork. Still feeling the slight tingling on her right breast.

"I've never gotten this wet from nipple-rubbing alone"  she giggled. Shrugging it off she brought her hand back down to her panties and shoved it inside, giving her right nipple a playful flick.

As Mike layed there drenched and defeated on her mammary, once again he saw a monstrous shadow loom over him, but this time the finger wasn't coming down. Suddenly without warnig an unseen object hit the nipple with immense force and Mike was flung off of her nipple, finally free from his undignified prison. as he soared over his mother's gargantuan body he realized, once again, just how insignifiacnt he was compared to the beautiful goddess. Mike landed with a tiny thud against her bedsheets right in between her incredibly thick thighs. He watched as her hand expertly toyed with her womanhood and witnessed her other appendage expertly tear off her soaked, pink panties. Quickly snapping out of his trance Mike began to run away. He figured he had made it 100 feet when suddenly an unimaginable weight came down on top of him soaking him instantly and pinning him to the mattress.

As Helen slightly adjusted her position, she unknowingly smothered her puny son with her gargantuan pussy, the tiny tingle only increasing her already heightened arousal.

 

End Notes:

What will happen to Mike next??? Leave a review to let me know what you think and give any suggestions you want.

Inside Scoop by Perfect_gts

Mike thought that being mushed under her breast was bad, but being smushed underneath Helen's supersized vagina made him wish, more than anything that he could be back underneath her perfect tit. At least there, he wasn't simultaneously being hardened to her swollen flesh by a thick layer of sticky, smelly cum; and sweating underneath the sweltering heat of the immense folds of his gorgeous mother's labia. Mike felt his throat become sore as he realised just how dehydrated he was and reluctantly decided it would be better to drink the thick feminine lubricant than die, at the hands of his own mothers sweaty gargantuan love cavern. He stuck his hands in the thick fluid and grabbed a handful, almost as if it were jello. As he gulped down the pussy juice, he retched at the fishy taste and nearly passed out from sensory overload. With newfound energy and determination, the tiny piece of panty lint that was Mike, resumed his squirming, The puny man was adhered to both Helen's labia and the bedsheets beneath it, by the mature woman's thick white ejaculate and, at the same time under the immense pressure of most of her body weight.This made squirming all but impossible. Mike was determined. The sooner he was discovered by the titaness the sooner he could be free of this fresh hell. But little did he know things would only get worse from here.

Helen sat perfectly still legs spread out all the way to either side in a full split. Her tight pussy smushed firmly into her matress in order to prevent herself from orgasming prematurely. She took deep breaths, and she felt her heart rate calm as her arousal fell to a level where she could control herself and make the intense pleasure she was feeling last. The voluptuous woman was almost ready to sit back and resume her rubbing, when she felt a slight twinge beneath her pussy lips. Slowly she ground her hips into the mattress trying to relieve herself of this minute discomfort. After about a minute of rubbing she was satisfied with her work and laid back slowly sliding her hands down to her cum-soaked slit.

Mike had barely began squirming when suddenly, all hell broke loose. As the giantess rammed her lips into the matress Mike was smeared around the enormous vulva like the tiny insignificant speck he was. After what seemed like hours the rubbing stopped and Mike was pleased to find that the pressure of his mother's body weight was gone and the only thing keeping him from moving was a thick layer of hot cum sticking him to the inside of her plump lips. Being beaten and bruised, he had learned his lesson not to try squirming down in his mothers nether regions. so he laid still and hoped she would find him soon. Almost immediately he felt the whole world around him begin to rise, and stared in horror as he realized that the lips to Helen's most sensitive place began to close around him. Mike was once again sealed in darkness as the heat and preassure around him began to multiply. He felt movement all around him as he was sloshed around inside his mother's vagina. Mike realized she was walking. She quickly stopped and Mike, very faintly, heard a drawer open and he felt his mother's voice resonate through his and his mother's body.

"There you are," she exclaimed sounding immensely horny. Mike felt the movement resume as Helen began sensually sauntering back to the bed. His body was once again ground into either side of her delighted, dripping pussy as as her legs swished past either side of her pubis mons.

Quickly losing her state of arousal Helen decided to jump backwards into the bed trying get to back into it as fast as possible, eager to resume her masturbation. She had just stood up, walked over to her dresser and grabbed Her 7" black dildo. Having lost so much arousal, she decided to start by rubbing her pussy with her fingers to get back into the mood. Her vagina immediately began dripping with satisfaction again.

Mike was thoroughly ground in between Helen's vaginal lips as she made her way back to her cum-stained bed. When Helen jumped Mike felt a very short period of weightlessness which felt heavenly compared to the regular, tight confines of the dripping pussy. This good feeling was instantly shattered as she landed, thrusting Mike deeper insinde her slit. Mike felt the pressure from the muscular walls of Helen's vagina grab hold of his lower half. Exhausted from the heat emanating from the slimy walls and the general beating he had been taking over the past hour or so, Mike didn't even try to resist as the muscles sucked his miniscule formdeep inside; swallowing him whole.

Helen, unaware that her hungry pussy had recieved a little appetizer, prepared herself for the main course she reached over and retrieved the veiny 7" black dildo from beside her on the bed. She sucked the sex toy, tasting dried cum from both her, and her partner's past adventures with the rubber dick making her whole body tingle with pleasure. Helen dragged the head of the dildo down her body with it ending in-between her legs. She drew 2 circles around her clit before thrusting the toy violently into her soaking lips.

Once again, Mike wished to be in any one of his previous predicaments rather than his current one. Deep inside Helen, vision completely cut off from all light and being cooked, squeezed, beaten, ground, battered and drowned by the sexiest thing he had ever laid eyes on. He wished he could die rather than experience this hellish environment. The little speck of a man was stuck to the side of helens g-spot increasing the amount of fluid dripping around the little mite. Suddenly an enormous hard object slammed into the pussy, grinding Mike between it and the vaginal wall he was stuck to. As the dildo withdrew, the  motion brought mike down to the floor of her pussy where he squirmed and squealed trying to escape the wrath of the enormous sex toy. But to no avail as it re-entered slamming him hard into the bottom of the elastic flesh of the pussy once again before exiting the massive cavern. This cycle continued for 2 minutes before Helen's body couldn't hold it in anymore. As the dildo withdrew 1 last time she let out an ear-shattering guttural moan that vibrated her whole body, only heightening the pleasure.

Mike rejoiced as he saw the dildo withdraw from his sexual prison, only to find himself caught up in a tidal wave of feminine juices. The walls collapsed around him as the liquid that had him head-over-heels shot like lightning out of the mature womans swollen vulva shooting all the way to the end of the queen-sized bed. However when the wall of cum that had claimed Mike was about 1/4 of the way out of the vagina the walls contracted completely holding the dust speck that was Mike in place while the honey shot past his miniscule body. As the muscles loosened their hold on the tiny man he found himself dangling from the ceiling of her titanic pussy by a thread of Helen's cum. Oce again a tidal wave of cum consumed Mike, this one slightly less powerful than the last. This time he was caught by her contractions 1/2 out of her vagina and left plastered to the side of her pussy. This happened 2 more times before mike gently dribbled out from between her lips in a tiny rivulet of cum. Mike was blinded by the sudden burst of light as the drop of cum he was stuck in rolled down her perineum, past her winking asshole before he finally came to a stop in the massive ocean of cum that was slowly seeping into his mother's bedsheets and matress. Mike couldn't begin to comprehend what had just happened to him. His vision began to go black as he sunk into the puddle of his mother's cum, the last thing he saw before passing out was Helen's pillowy ass lift off the mattress before coming down and landing on top of him.

End Notes:

What do guys think? Where should he go next? Mouth or butt? Thanks for reading!

Rolling Hills and Deep Caverns by Perfect_gts

Helen had just experienced the most intense orgasm of her entire life. Her vaginal muscles continued to contract for 5 minutes after she had pulled her dildo out from deep within her. As she looked down past her beautiful cleavage, she giggled at the mess she had made of her pussy, the black dildo, and her bedsheets; which were all absolutely drenched in her hot sticky ejaculate. Helen slightly lifted her huge round ass off of her mattress before bringing it back down again, sitting right in her puddle of cum. Helen stood up, she knew she had to shower but her stomach was completely empty. She decided to make a trip down to the kitchen, her beautiful round ass jiggling the whole way.

Unbeknownst to Helen, about 2 inches above the crease where her thigh met her left asscheek, her puny son Mike was unconscious, glued to her skin by a thick layer of her juicy nectar. Helen's ass was still covered in cum from her playtime 20 minutes earlier, she didn't mind though. She was about to get right back at it as soon as she finished her meal. Helen hummed to herself, excited for the day of sexual release she had planned for herself as she pranced around the kitchen.
Mike awoke with a start, completely immobile in a hard layer of a foul-smelling white substance. His whole world shaking violently as he tried to move his eyes enough to see his surroundings. The only thing the tiny man saw was more of the substance he was stuck in covering a expansive plain of soft, tan flesh. Suddenly all the memories from the past couple of hours came rushing back into his mind. He began trying his best to squirm his insignificant muscles. Expending all of his puny might in an attempt to free himself from his prison. But once again, it was no use. For the third time that day Mike was adhered to some sexual part of his mother's body, by some sort of disgusting, smelly bodily fluid. Mike began to cry as he stared towards his goddess mother's expansive crack, realizing the hopelessness of his situation while his mother trotted happily around the kitchen. Mike, lying upside-down with his face against his mothers buttery skin, felt himself begin to quickly descend. Recognizing what was happening, Mike tried his best to scream, but couldn't because the layer of cum entombing him had sealed his mouth shut. He barely let out a tiny grunt of sound before he was buried under a solar-system's weight. Mike knew he was invincible at this point but wished he wasn't. He wished he had been snuffed out as soon as his mother's gorgeous nipple compressed his minuscule form into her cum-stained bedsheets. But here he lay, the flesh of his mother's round ass conforming around his dust-speck sized body. Still covered in cum from his adventures, not 2 hours ago.

Helen stood up.

"Nothing beats post-orgasm food" she thought aloud.

"Except for the orgasms that come before I suppose." She giggled to herself at her lame humor, giving her right asscheek a playful smack. Unknowingly sending an enormous shockwave that vibrated Mike's little body violently. As she walked upstairs she felt her pussy begin to moisten in anticipation of the pleasure to come. She began rubbing her pussy before she had even reached her room, when suddenly she had a very naughty thought. She bit her bottom lip as she crawled into bed, lying prone before retrieving her dildo and some lube from her special toy drawer. Just seeing the objects was enough to elicit a soft moan from the horny middle-aged woman.

Mike was still in hell. Stuck in his humiliating postition on his mother's best asset, smelling the erotic smell of her hardened pussy juice, and being violently shaken with every jiggle of the sexy milf's plump ass. Slowly the earth shifted 90 degrees as he felt titanic woman begin to lay down face-first onto her mattress. Suddenly he felt a tidal wave of cool, sweet smelling, thick fluid pour onto him from above. Re-liquefying the hardened cum around his mite-sized body and allowing the use of his limbs once more. Mike rejoiced as he attempted to stand up but immediately slipped back down onto his face. Getting a taste of the unknown fluid mixed with Helen's lady juices. Looking up and seeing his voluptuous mother reach over and put the bottle onto her nightstand, a sense of complete and utter dread washed over him as he realized what the strawberry-flavored fluid was. It was lube. Suddenly Mike was thrown around her right asscheek violently as his mother gently wiggled her hips back and forth. When the enormous globes of flesh came to a halt, Mike began to feel himself sliding down his mother's asscheek towards her massive canyon. Mike began to try and climb to avoid becoming a piece of panty lint. Much to his surprise he was actually able to find purchase on the pores of his mom's slippery flesh. Mikes luck turned for the worse almost immediately as he saw a behemoth shadow loom over head.

 

Helen poured the lube all over her ass. She liked the feeling of her asscheeks better when they were nice and slippery. Giving her hips a little wiggle and feeling her phat ass jiggle continued to moisten her already soaked labia. She reached back with both hands and grabbed each globe of flesh in each hand, she began rubbing the lube all around her ass, picking up a little passenger on her left index finger as she went along. Helen hadn't had anything in ass for over 6 months so she thought she would prepare herself with something a little more managable than her big rubber dildo. She brought her left index finger in between her cheeks and started rubbing in gentle circles around her tight sensitive anus.

Mike once again resigned himself to being stuck pathetically to the first pad of his mother's finger as it came down on top of him completely smothering him. The puny boy was mushed into his mother's malleable flesh as she rubbed the lube all around. As Helen's hand lifted away from the leviathan asscheek Mike was plastered once again to her finger. Adhered by a mixture of sweat, saliva, cum and lube, Mike wimpered as he saw his mother's other monolithic fingers retract back to her massive palm as he felt himself being lowered miles down, deep in between Helen's cheeks. He noticed her right hand holding her right cheek away from his puny form, like a dam 100 times bigger than the Hoover dam, about to burst at any moment. He looked down and saw it. The asshole. The barely wrinkled crater twitched and winked in anticipation of its puny meal. The anus was smoother than in any porn Mike had ever seen. It was more like her bellybutton if she was leaning forward. The smell was a mixture of cum, sweat, lube and now shit as mike approached, the anal sphincter twitched more an more as he grew closer. He realized his trajectory and counted it as a victory. He wasn't going immediately in her asshole but rather on the side of it. As Helen's finger made contact with the tight ring of muscle Mike was completely enveloped in the hot sweaty, lubed up flesh. His tiny form began to be slid in slow sensual circles around her bottomless anus, before being brought to the middle easily as Mike squirmed his hardest in an attempt to at least get his clueless, horny mother's attention. The finger raised up an inch away from her tight hole, leaving the insignificant speck squirming helplessly in the center of her massive backdoor. Her finger came down onto Mike with the force of 1000 meteors shoving her little snack deep into her rectum.

Helen smiled as she shoved her finger in, all the way to the base. She wiggled it around feeling immense pleasure feeling her lady lips already dripping with cum. She, once again had never felt this good from anal. It was almost as if there was a tiny little tingle helping her along. She shrugged it off and began shoving her finger in and out of her asshole moaning loudly as she brought her finger out 1 last time with a loud POP. She brought the finger up to her open maw and licked her anal lubricant off. She then grabbed her 7" dildo and dragged it up her soaked pussy, positioning the tip against her pink sphincter. Quickly she shoved it inside feeling the foreign object fill her rectum in such a satisfying way, and still there was that little tingle tickling her insides, increasing the pleasure tenfold.

Mike lamented as he was dragged around the inside of the sexy woman's slimy rectum. He kept being shoved into worse and worse cavities and holes of his gargantuan mother's body. As the finger exited the cavern Mike was wiped off onto one of the walls of her bunghole right before hearing an ear-shattering POP. As he laid there exhausted and defeated on the wall of his mother's anus, he could feel her heart rate increasing and feel her sultry moans vibrate through her flesh. Suddenly a familiar massive hard object entered the space and ground Mike hard against his mother's insides. Once again he had found himself in the middle of his mother's masturbation. He screamed pathetically as he was dragged back and forth through his mother's nastiest hole. He heard one loud scream and finally the grinding stopped. Mike was stuck to the head of the sex toy as Helen laid still in the afterglow, her pussy sill contracting and letting out little squirts of cum. Suddenly His whole world began to move as the sex toy he was plastered to was pulled out of his mother's tight anus. Once again Mike was wiped off onto the side of the cavern as the dildo was pulled slowly out. This time Helen's asshole remained slightly open. A little light poured in giving Mike a sense of just how pathetic he was before the asshole began to close once again sealing him in darkness as he faded into unconsciousness.

Helen felt thoroughly satisfied and exhausted as she had worn herself out with all that excitement. Slowly she began to drift to sleep feeling a pleasant little tingle linger within her asshole.

End Notes:

Let me know what you guys think! Feel free to leave suggestions! As for the one guy who left a review telling me to do something with a thong, I definitely will incorporate that into the story in the future! Thanks for reading!

Cum by Perfect_gts

 

Mike awoke to the intense heat and stench of his mother's twitching anus. The pressure of her tight walls squeezing his miniscule body between her slimy, wrinkled folds. Mike could not live like this! He couldn't give up! Amidst the sloshing and gurgling sounds of his mother's digestive tract, Mike let out a determined battle cry as he began to fight against the disgusting ring of flesh.

Helen let out a soft, satisfied moan in the midst of her slumber. She felt an insignificant little tickle in her backdoor and began subconsciously squeezing her anal sphincter. Feeling the tickle continue even after her attempt to rid herself of this little discomfort. Her anus squeezed again and again around her tiny captive until, finally she could no longer feel any tingling in her anus and her deep slumber could continue peacefully.

Mike's battle cries and pathetic squirms were cut short as the ring of muscle squeezed him tightly, however he quickly resumed, after noticing he had been moved a couple millimeters towards the freedom of his mother's ass crack. Mike was chewed relentlessly by her slimy anus as he worked his way towards freedom. Just as he was about to give up and resign himself to the position of his mother's asshole's tiny, pathetic chew toy, he saw the light that streamed in from the master bedroom's windows and reinvigorated his struggle. After two more anal contractions, Mike was forced out of the behemoth asshole. He rolled down the slimy pink surface and landed panting on his titanic mother's taint. For the first time in 4 hours, Mike was bathed in almost cool, fresh air with the ability to move all of his limbs freely. Finally having an opportunity to, somewhat comfortably, take in his surroundings, He looked outwards. His mother's gorgeous legs stretched miles into the distance ending in 2 enormous feet, and miles beyond that, the door to his mother's room. From his warm, smelly perch between her pussy and asshole, he gazed longingly at the freedom of the outside of his mother's bedroom. To either side of the little speck facing up were Helen's mountainous asscheeks. Mike once again felt the all-too-familiar feeling of being absolutely worthless compared to one of her behemoth cheeks, let alone a goddess like his mother. He felt his dick engorge as he sniffed the enticing musk of Helen's natural vaginal lubricant wafting up to his position on her perineum. Mike realized that even though he had more freedom now than he had had for the past 4 hours, he was still stranded on the vast plain that was his own mother's ass crack. Suddenly Helen slightly moved her massive hips, causing mike to slip. He yelped pitifully as he rolled down the sensitive flesh of her vulva.

 

Helen continued to lay face down on her mattress. The tiny tingle now slightly above her smooth, clean-shaven pussy lips, she began to feel aroused as her dreams took a sexual turn. She dreamt that her partner was 1mm tall and running away from her. Finally, Helen was the dominant and Julia was the itty-bitty submissive, completely at her mercy. She walked at a leisurely pace and stepped over the pathetic bug. She stood over her former partner who was now nothing more than a gnat for Helen to snuff out. She slowly lowered her massive, heart-shaped ass onto the puny figure. As she sat down she began grinding her pussy against the little speck of dust. Feeling her insignificant wriggling underneath her soaking womanhood, Helen quickly orgasmed, smothering the tiny woman in her thick cum. As Julia lay motionless in Helen's ejaculate, Helen sarcastically waved goodbye and daintily brought her fingers down near the pool of cum. Without a moment's hesitation she flicked her former girlfriend away into the unknown, feeling another wave of arousal coming from her nether regions.

 

Mike's body slid to a stop when he landed in between Helen's sensitive pussy lips. Her genitalia already moist with excitement and anticipation for its next meal, Her womanly juices acting as adhesive stuck Mike snuggly against his mother's sensitive labia. Subconsciously she began grinding her clit into the mattress. Mike heard his mother gasping desperately for release he began to drip down her cooch, trapped in a single drop of cum. After about 30 seconds a torrent of the thick fluid flooded out of the cavernous vagina mike was plastered to, sending him flowing down to the expansive bed sheets below. Mike landed with a pitiful SPLAT on the sheets as more waves of cum battered against his puny form. He stared up hopelessly, through a lake of nectar, at the impossible size of his Helen's shapely rear and tight pussy.

 

"Why me?" he thought sadly.

 

Helen had just came in her sleep. But in doing so she had awoken. She needed more. She rolled her voluptuous body so she was lying on her back, Helen immediately began rubbing and fingering her genitals ferociously as her body became ready to cum once more. These were the fastest orgasms Helen had ever had. When she came once more she was still unaware of her son's diminutive form which had become so close with her most private parts.

 

Mike looked up through the translucent cum and witnessed his planet sized mother was rolling over onto her back. Mike's whole universe shook as he watched in awe at the fantastic spectacle, before universe settled back into place. He continued to gaze up and watched as Helen expertly rubbed and fingered her pussy. When Mike's head emerged from the sticky white lake, he barely had time to inhale before more thick juices flowed out of Helen's love cavern, submerging him once more. Mike once again broke the surface of her thick feminine fluids and began treading to stay afloat before a massive shadow was cast over the tiny man.

 

Helen basked in the afterglow of another amazing orgasm. As her heart-rate decreased back to normal she glanced down through her cleavage at the puddle of cum in between her milky thighs. Suddenly a naughty thought went through her mind that made her smile slyly to herself. She reached 2 fingers down into her mess and began to bring a large glob containing her tiny son, up to her mouth to taste her own arousal.

 

Mike was getting sick and tired of being smeared against his mother's skyscraper sized fingers by some disgusting bodily fluid. He did his best to squirm and scream but it was useless. His mother would have had a hard time seeing his pathetic form even if she was looking for it. Mike's screams picked up as he saw his mother open her mouth wide, stick out her gargantuan tongue and let her eyes roll back, as she prepared to taste her delicious nectar. 3 inches away from the bumpy surface of Helen's tongue she stopped moving Mike towards her gaping maw, as her cell phone began to ring. Mike cheered as he felt his liquid prison stop before he could meet his fate inside his mother's stomach. He saw her massive head move impossibly fast from side to side, as her enormous eyes searched frantically for somewhere to smear her cum off of her hands. Mike felt his whole world shift again as he was brought down to his mother's shapely left boob. She smeared his pathetic form off of her fingers and onto her expansive double-d breast as she reached for her phone.

 

After smearing her fluids onto her jiggling tits Helen answered the phone in her most sultry, seductive tone.

 

"Hey gorgeous"

 

 

 

End Notes:

In the chapter after next I’m Going to bring in aware content.

Scrub-a-dub-dub by Perfect_gts
Author's Notes:

This may end up being a short chapter but we’ll see.

Mike jiggled and shook violently as his mother spoke on the phone. He couldn't make out what was being said as it was too deep and distorted by her gargantuan size. 5 inches below his mother's mile-long collarbone, Mike lay still. Not even bothering to squirm or scream, knowing it was no use. His puny form smaller than a freckle, Coated in a thick layer of his mother's sticky cum upon her massive, perfect bosom.

With tits, ass, pussy and hands covered in her own sexual secretions, Helen spoke to her secret lover on the phone.

"You still coming over tonight?" Helen asked sensually.

"Of course babe, it's been far too long since I've seen your sexy ass!" Julia reciprocated.

"When I get over there I expect to find you ready for action immediately!" The women shared a laugh over the phone as Helen began to imagine Julia in her birthday suit, passionately making love to her beautiful body. Helen smiled at the thought and felt a shiver run up her spine as she became more aroused.

Helen regained her composure and spoke normally to her lover:

"Well, I'm gonna jump in the bath real quick. Why don't you imagine my tits being all soaped up as I rub them together while you're at work?" She teased.

"Stop! You're making me too wet!" Julia replied sarcastically.

"Love you honey." Helen muttered sweetly.

"Love you too babe!" Replied Julia. Helen hung up her phone and sighed impatiently. There was still 4 more hours before she could touch her gorgeous lover's perfect skin. Looking down at her plump breasts and seeing her smear of cum, she remembered how dirty she was. Quickly standing up, her perfect tits swayed hypnotically back and forth as she walked into to her en-suite bathroom.

Mike had begun to go numb on his mother's boob as he stared up at the underside of her leviathan chin and endured the earthquake Helen's conversation continued to create. Suddenly the low, organic sound of her voice changed tone. To Mike it sounded like the conversation was finally coming to an end. His suspicions were confirmed as she put her city-block sized phone back onto her nightstand. Helen's sigh lifted mike up hundreds of feet before violently bringing him back down to his previous level still jiggling violently after a couple of seconds. The breasts had finally calmed down enough to allow Mike to relax. Mike had begun to once again drift into unconsciousness until he saw Helen's face drop down and saw her eyes focus on his pathetic position. Mike was in awe. His beautiful mother's face was no longer a feature of a human being, it was an enourmous sprawling landscape that filled his field of view so he was unable to take it In all at once. Her lips formed a massive crevice on the bottom half of her face. He noticed the tiniest bit of dry skin on her full lips, realizing that one of the flakes was bigger than his puny body. Mike felt tinier than ever knowing that to his own mother, he was less than a flake of dry skin on her beautiful lips. Mike was frozen in fear of the horrors that lay within her sealed mouth. Mike looked up at the majesty of Helen's icy blue eyes, her eyes were beautiful even at Mike's normal size but as he gazed upon them now, they were more beautiful than anything he had ever seen. He felt like an intruder on his mother's smooth skin as the oceanic eye stared at his puny form speculatively, not even seeing or recognizing the microscopic speck that he was. Her grandiose face looked back up and to the side as Mike tried to comprehend what he had just seen. Suddenly he was pressed against her breast by G-5 forces as Helen stood up. Mike felt his vision begin to go black, but found himself not quite losing hold of his consciousness as he reached the top of his ascent upon Helen's round breast. When the breast stopped Mike's motion did not as he was launched upward in a tiny drop of nectar. His sticky prison landed a few inches down her breast and began rolling slowly towards her nipple.

Helen looked at herself in the mirror and smiled. She had worked hard for her body and this was her reward, looking in the mirror and feeling insanely attractive. (That, and a super hot girlfriend) She lightly pushed her wobbling tits toward each other and let them fall back into place on her perfect chest, feeling a rivulet of cum slide down the steep slope of her mammary, and come to a rest against her nipple. The giantess smiled to herself as she remembered the pleasure of her orgasms earlier that day. She then leaned over the bath and began to let the water run slowly filling her large bathtub. She giggled as she felt the drop of cum slide off of her nipple and into the hot water below.

Mike tried to scream but was being drowned inside a giant orb of his mother's juices as it rolled down over the planetary boob. Mike saw the flesh around him turn red as he found himself on the areola continuing to roll down before his prison collided with the giant mountain of flesh that was Helen's nipple. Suddenly without warning the world began to rise again as his mother gently pushed her gorgeous tits together. Mike felt as if he was in zero gravity as he rose to the top of the drop of cum, when suddenly he was pulled back down by his sticky prison attached to the nipple as the massive tits fell back into place. Mike was finally able to stick his minuscule head out of the sexual liquid taking deep breaths he looked forwards to see the entire huge curvy body of his own mother.
As he looked for himself in the massive looking glass he focused on the nipple he was so pitifully trapped against. He couldn't even see the tiny drop of cum that he was stuck in even though it was 20 times bigger than him. Mike feared that he would never be found again as the boobs began to sway as Helen walked over to her bathtub. Mike was terrified as he felt his perch shift 90 degrees as his titanic mother bent over to reach the nozzles. He was submerged back into the droplet as it fell from her tit into the ocean below, bringing it's pathetic prisoner down with it.

As the bath filled up Helen's thoughts drifted to Julia's phat ass. She began to rub her pussy again feeling it start to become moist to the touch. Once the water was Slightly above her heels Helen stepped into the tub and slowly brought her round ass to the floor. Helen loved her bathtub, it was practically big enough for her to swim in and perfect for secret love sessions with Julia, as she could lay side by side with her sexy girlfriend as they made love. Helen continued to rub her pussy, slowly, this time she didn't need to orgasm. She just loved the feeling of the slight sexual pleasure it brought her. As the pressurized water sprayed violently into the tub, Helen felt a small wave of pleasure shoot up her spine as she felt a small amount of water shoot into her tight asshole.

The drop of nectar Mike was in was immediately obliterated as it hit the powerful splash of water as it bounced off of the floor and filled the enormous coliseum of his mom's bathtub. Mike too, was caught up in the white water and was disoriented as he found himself above the surface of the turbulent water. He looked up to see his mother's massive wrinkled sole of her foot coming down right on top of his puny form. Mike screamed as the current continued to pull him around the circumference of the huge bathtub. Mike let out a pathetic yelp as he saw the massive waterfall right beside his goddess mother that he was helplessly about to be pushed under by the overwhelming current of the bath water. As soon as he went under he was slammed into the textured floor of the tub and immediately launched out by the force of the onslaught. Mike caught a glimpse of his trajectory as he flew through the air for a fraction of a second before instantly being shoved violently into the pink flesh of his mother's anus. When Mike came to a halt in a pool of warm water inside Helen's ass, he began to scream and squirm and curse his predicament. He was the least lucky person in the world to be somehow, magically be shrunk and unknowingly used by his mother as something even less than a sex toy. Mike's eyes watered as he was forced to breath his mother's stench. Suddenly he heard the intestines behind him begin to gurgle and realized with dread what was about to happen.

Helen lay sprawled out and relaxed as she felt the pleasant sensation of water sloshing around in her ass. After pouring a small ammount of bubble bath down to the water, the tub continued to fill up around her as she drifted into a state of relaxed bliss. When the tub was full She felt her asshole loosen and let out a massive fart that shot not quite clear bubbles out of her perfect ass. She let out an immature giggle as she waved her hand in front of her face trying to clear the rank stench from her immediate vicinity. Helen lay further back feeling satisfaction that she hadn't known she needed

Mike began to swim in the dark pool away from the disturbed grumbling of Helen's gut. Suddenly the pressure and stench increased 100 fold before shooting out of her rank anus and taking tiny Mike with it. Mike was trapped inside a massive fart bubble for a split second before it exploded sending Mike flying what to him felt like hundreds of feet. He landed with a tiny PLOP in the foamy water. Feeling like he had just been expelled from a celestial being's planet eating asshole (which coincidentally, he had. But instead of an all powerful goddess it was his own mother). Mike realized that Helen had complete control over what happened to him and she didn't even know it. She was an all-powerful goddess to her puny son. Mike was about a mile away from the titaness, his first instinct being to get as far away as possible from his unknowing captor, but he knew that she was his only way out of the ceramic prison of the bathtub. Once again Mike was powerless to resist his mother's body but this time he was choosing to go towards it. Mike saw Helen's tits rising out of the water like 2 massive volcanic islands and swam as quickly as he could towards them, a plan forming in his mind.

Helen had been relaxing with her eyes closed before she felt a pleasant tingle on her left breast. Looking down she saw her nipple had become engorged and she brought her fingers up to rub it, quickly heightening her pleasure. Helen decided to stop before she got too excited, saving her next orgasm for Julia. She breathed a long sigh before leaning her head back again and closing her eyes. After another hour of relaxing Helen began to hear a tiny pathetic squeaking in her ear, it almost sounded like words to her. The squeaks stopped for a while and Helen shrugged it off as the plumbing in her house making strange sounds. She felt her hair beginning to feel cold against her skin and decided to bring her head back into the warm water, hearing the squeaking quickly resume before her ears were submerged in the comfortable bath water.

It took Mike almost 2 hours to make it the Helen islands. When he made it to the bumpy flesh of her areola he decided to rest. Suddenly, he heard a low satisfied moan come from his mother's massive vocal chords. He looked up to see her piercing blue eyes trained on him. He jumped and screamed and waved his arms but his mother didn't see anything but her swollen, pink nipple. He saw her left hand quickly approaching his current position, and learning from his mistakes in the past, ran as fast as his legs would carry him, and jumped into the warm water right before Helen's massive thumb came down and smashed into the malleable flesh where Mike had just been and began rubbing her nipple. Mike watch in awe as the skyscraper-sized fingers began toying with and pinching the mountain that was Helen's nipple. Mike swam for about half-an-hour before finding a strand of his mother's shiny, blond hairs floating in the warm bath water. The hair seemed to Mike about 3 feet in diameter so he couldn't wrap his arms around the circumference of the hair. He began slowly climbing and after another half-an-hour was slightly above Helen's cavernous ear.

"MOOOOOOM!! MOM IT'S ME MIKE!!! LOOK I'M SHRUNK AND I'M RIGHT HERE BESIDE YOUR EAR!!!" Mike filled with hope as he thought he saw her register what he said and heard a massive HMMM coming from her massive mouth. All hopes were dashed as he began to feel himself list to the side.

"MOOOOM NOOOOOO MOOOMM!!!" He screamed futilely as he was quickly submerged under the warm water. Detaching himself from her thick strands of hair, Mike began to swim to avoid being crushed by the giantess' head. As he swam he was caught in some other strands of Helen's beautiful hair.

Helen lay submerged for 5 seconds before raising her head back out of the water. Standing up she reached for her shampoo, squirted a sizable glob onto her open palm and began rubbing it through her hair. She lowered her head back into the water to rinse out her hair and felt satisfied as she ran her fingers through her hair, the foam letting go of it's hold on each of her golden strands. She quickly reached for the body wash feeling the water begin to turn cold. She squeezed the bottle onto her outstretched palm and quickly rubbed her whole body spending extra time on her sticky crotch. As she lay back in the water she quickly rubbed the soapy suds off of her smooth skin and into the rapidly cooling water. Pulling the plug she let out a sigh as she stood up and grabbed her white body towel.

Mike was slammed against his mother's soft left tit as her hair came down, sticking to the massive mammary. Mike had resigned himself to whatever outcome awaited him, despite all of his best efforts he was nothing but a speck on his mother's boobs. Suddenly the hair began to lift, bringing the itty-bitty man with it. Suddenly a massive object slammed into him, Mike was immediately coated in a pleasant smelling foam, while still stuck to the massive object that he could only assume was one of Helen's fingers. Mike was dragged around through miles and miles of golden locks before being pulled out of the mess of hair by his mother's massive digit. Mike slid down her middle finger and came to a halt in the center of her awe-inspiring palm. Suddenly a shadow loomed over Mike and he looked up, realizing it was a bottle of his mother's fruity body wash. He cried as the incredibly thick fluid enveloped his body and he began to be rubbed against Helen's milky-smooth skin. He had kept his eyes closed the whole time as he was berated by his mom's flesh. He felt himself being rubbed downwards as an all-to-familiar odor reached his nose. Me didn't need to open his eyes to figure out exactly where he was going. He smelled and tasted the musk of his mother's womanhood as he began to slide across the softer, more malleable flesh of her pussy. Sliding over her gargantuan slit, our tiny hero was caught in between the puffy pink lips of Helen's labia. He watched helplessly, as her hand was pulled from him leaving him struggling in between Helen's moist lips. He felt himself quickly being lowered with Helen's incomprehensible body back into the lukewarm water. Upon contact with the water the massive woman's pussy squeezed tighter, in an attempt to keep the warmth of Helens body in. All this served to do was to suck Mike back to where he came from. Back to his mother's pussy.

As Helen began to dry herself off, she heard a knock on the door. She knew who it was and her excitement peaked as she yelled:

"Come in!" Helen didn't bother finishing drying her body, instead she ran and jumped onto the bed, spreading her leg wide as she awaited her lover hungrily. She heard Julia begin to run up the stairs, Helen saw her beautiful Latina girlfriend struggling to rip her clothes off as she ran into Helen's room. Finally lowering her black panties to the ground Julia walked seductively over to the bed.

"Did you miss me?"

In Between. PART I by Perfect_gts
Author's Notes:

I'm so excited for this one.

 

 

 

 

Mike laid still. Mired in the thick layer of fluid coating the inside of Helen's vagina, he sobbed beginning to realize that after his whole life, he had become nothing more than a tiny bit of extra pleasure for his mother. An unnoticed parasite feeding on her sexual fluids, deep within the sensitive folds of her gargantuan pussy. Mike's tiny body was currently trapped against the roof of his mother's slimy crevice, looking down at the pulsating walls and deep pool of creamy fluid sloshing around within her. Mike had begun his current pussy session by landing on the bottom of the vast cavern, after being easily slurped up by his unaware mother's hungry lips. As she had walked back to her bed Mike was sloshed around, being thrown against a slimy pink wall of muscle, down into the 20-foot-deep pool of cum at the bottom, and back up again with each earth-shattering step before finally coming to a halt, smeared pitifully against the top of Helen's vaginal canal like a minuscule piece of wet pasta.

 

Helen was shaking in anticipation. After a full day of purely self-pleasure she was about to experience the foundation-shattering pleasure of sex with her stunning Latina girlfriend: Julia. Helen brushed her damp blond hair out of her eyes so she could get a full, unadulterated view of Julia's perfect body. Julia walked towards her like a model on a runway, only 100 times more beautiful. Her long thick legs crossing over each other, thighs and breasts jiggling with each footfall. Helen's own hourglass figure paled in comparison to Julia's. The darker-skinned  woman was by no means fat. Her massive thighs still clung tightly to her muscles, and her stomach was still toned, seemingly donating any unwanted flesh to her wide hips and ass. Her body was the definition of thick. Helen almost came before Julia had even reached the bed, her pussy creating more and more juice for her gorgeous lover to lap up. Julia finally began to crawl across the sheets, bringing her mouth towards Helen's pink flower.

 

Julia hadn't had sex in months, her libido was through the roof as she laid eyes on Helen's naked form, lying with legs spread, against her bed's large headboard. As arousing as that was, what really got her going was what she had been preparing for since 100 years before. Julia was a sorcerer, the last of her kind. She had lived for 300 years maintaining and perfecting her physical form, as well as trying for the last century to perfect her shrinking spell so she could live out her darkest, sexiest fantasy. Finally, 3 nights before meeting with Helen, she had perfected the incantation. picking Mike as her desired toy months prior to that fateful night. Helen was perfect for the other part of her nefarious plan. Julia didn't just want to play with the puny form of Mike, she wanted him to become less than nothing. She wanted his own mother to see him as nothing more than the little speck he was, squirming desperately to escape his gargantuan captors as they played with him carelessly. Julia knew Helen was already looking for a reason to punish Mike for his rebellious behaviour, she giggled as she watched from her magic mirror as she cast the shrinking and invincibility spell on Mike. His naked form dwindled to a pathetic 1 millimeter and was teleported to Helen's bed. Julia continued to watch a delighted grin on her face, she conjured a bowl of popcorn and laughed at each new sexy development Mike endured, her laughing peaked whenever she heard Mike's pathetic little squeaks throughout the day. Things were absolutely perfect, and it had only just begun.

 

Mike began to drip down to the rising pool of fluid at the bottom of the smelly pink cavern, Helen's arousal rising and creating more fluids to aid in torturing her speck of a son. Mike screamed as loud as his tiny lungs would allow as he was slowly lowered by a string of cum  into the thick fluid below. Landing like a grain of sugar into a bowl of pudding, Mike was immediately submerged in his mother's nectar as it flowed towards the massive vagina's exit. As soon as he seeped out from between Helen's lower lady lips, his senses were overwhelmed by the blinding sunlight, the taste and smell of his mother's cum, the sticky and trapped feeling of being underneath 50 feet of the disgusting liquid, and the unmistakable sound of a woman's laughter. Mike finally came to a halt lying in the shadow of his mother's crotch, and the face of the most beautiful woman he had ever seen. With her dark-brown eyes trained on him Mike felt terrified as the woman's planet sized faced seemed to be laughing directly at his puny body.

 

Helen felt more and more liquid drip from her pussy as Julia got closer to her quivering body. Seeing this, Helen watched inquisitively as Julia began to chuckle watching her pussy, before bursting into whole-hearted, gut-wrenching laughter. Helen began feeling self-conscious, and brought her hand down to her privates trying to cover her pussy. With a frown on her pale face she spoke in a concerned tone:

 

"What's wrong?" Julia could only continue to stare and laugh as Helen became increasingly worried about the state of her vulva. Helen was angry now.

 

"Julia!" She yelled, "What is wrong with my pussy!" Helen glared angrily down at her girlfriend watching the beautiful latina try to stifle her laughter as she sat on all fours, between Helen's milky thighs.

 

"Nothing, nothing." Julia giggled as she began to rise up and brought her lips into Helen's for a passionate kiss. Instantly all of Helen's anger and confusion melted as she felt the physical union between her and her girlfriend. For 3 minutes they kissed passionately before Julia brought her face away from Helen's.

 

"Are you ready for some real fun?" Julia snarled. As a devious smile spread across her beautiful, full lips.

 

Julia, once again, brought her face down between Helen's thighs and brought her attention to the we spot on the sheets below.

 

"Are you ready little guy?" She whispered, trying to suppress her laughter before directing a wink at the little mite in the pool of cum below. She let out a quick chuckle before sticking out her tongue and lowering it onto the insignificant little man in the puddle. After a century, her wish was coming true.

 

Mike lay stuck, face up in a lake of his mom's vaginal secretions. The new lady, who he had never seen before, was above him, straddling his mother's titanic thighs and therefore: his puny form as well. The dark skin of her behemoth vulva bouncing off of his gigantic mother's, which he had grown so familiar with over the course of the longest day of his entire life. The new woman's ass was out of view of the tiny man but Mike had a feeling it was something that could somehow make his life worse than it already is. Mike would've been incredibly aroused at the sight of the 2 most beautiful women in the world fucking each other passionately, if it weren't for the fact that he felt more terrified than he had ever been in his whole life. He had been through hell and back as his mother played with his puny body. Now, he was about to become a toy for the both of them. What scared Mike more than anything was the fact that the Latina seemed to see him, but instead of helping, she just laughed at his insignificant predicament. Mike realised that instead of the terrifying, low rumbling sound that Helen made when she spoke. The darker woman's voice sounded normal, only turned up to thunder levels of volume. Mike didn't have time to ponder the thought as the face of the new woman was once again Leering down at his pitiful position on the bed sheets.

 

"Are you ready little guy?" The woman's voice boomed. Her hot breath rolling over Mike as if he had just entered a sauna turned up to the highest temperature setting.

 

"HELP MEEEE!!!" He screamed as loud as he possibly could. She let out a chuckle that rattled Mike to the core. He screamed as her leviathan tongue snaked out from between the impossibly-large lips and began descending towards the miniscule boy that was plastered to the bed sheets by a thin film of vaginal lubricant. He screamed and struggled as hard as he could before being simultaneously crushed and drowned by the massive muscle of the latina's tongue. His body was dragged mercilessly for hundreds of meters across the rough sheets before lifting off, Mikes microscopic body rising with it, mired to her tongue by her sticky saliva. He stared in horror as he saw Helen's monumental pussy approaching quickly. Mike barely let out a pathetic squeak before he was squished against his mother's labia by the Latina's colossal tongue.


 

 

End Notes:

We finally learned how Mike got to this size! What's going to happen to the poor little guy next? Leave a review if you want to see anything specific in the future! Thanks for reading!

In Between PART II by Perfect_gts
Author's Notes:

I've been working on this one for a while.

 

Julia was in heaven. She could barely feel a puny speck on her tongue as she ate Helen out. Knowing that this itty-bitty speck was a person, and not just any person, but the son of the woman she was going down on, she shivered in pleasure. She had waited for 300 years, never having felt more turned on and elated as she felt when the puny bug of a man rolled around helplessly between her perfect tongue and the slimy pink lips of the his own mother’s pussy. Julia laughed through heavy panting as her tongue rolled across the soft, pink, delicious vulva. Pulling her tongue away she couldn’t contain another hearty laugh seeing a miniscule white speck stuck to the underside of Helen’s engorged clit. Bringing her gaze up to her beautiful girlfriend’s face, Julia continued to laugh as she saw the pleasure Mike’s torture was bringing Helen. The blond squealed in pleasure when Julia brought her tongue back to the hungry vagina and it’s insignificant captive. Julia smiled and shook with pleasure as she thought she heard the tiniest squeal as she began to bring her tongue, and her little toy, down towards Helen’s twitching anus. Dragging the tiny captive down across his mom’s perineum, the latina drew her tongue away, a string of saliva connecting it to the puckered shithole, leaving Mike mired in a layer of saliva against the sensitive flesh. She gave a knowing wink as she focused her gaze on the unfortunate boy in between his mother’s jiggling asscheeks, before quickly bringing her face forward once again and roughly shoving her pink tongue against Helen’s tight backdoor. Helen’s anus didn’t budge as the pink muscle rammed into it. Pulling her tongue away Julia smiled as she saw Mike, now plastered directly against the opening to the tight sphincter. Julia once again slammed her slimy tongue back into the pink hole. Over and over she did this, each time, the asshole slowly let Mike in was until he shoved into the hungry anus and hidden from view completely. Struggling to contain her pleasure, she watched as Helen came, squirting cum all over her face, causing Julia to cum almost instantly at the sight of the boy being swallowed by his mother’s ass, and her lover’s vagina ejecting it’s sweet honey all over her face. She squealed with delight at the absolute power she and his gorgeous, unaware, horny mother had over the puny toy.

 

Mike was in hell. Every passing hour of this god-awful day got subsequently worse with each new torment his monolithic mother’s libido had put him through. Now he was at the mercy of two incredibly horny goddesses, being rubbed, rolled, dragged, and smeared between the monumental muscle of a latina woman’s tongue, and the plump lips of his own mother’s pussy. As he was beaten and battered by the unaware women’s steamy oral sex, he screamed his lungs out, often being cut off by thick fluid being forced down his throat, hoping he would eventually be found and rescued by his colossal captors. It appeared he was in luck as the torment seemed to stop and he was left stuck to firmer flesh. Taking a moment to stop his screaming and catch his breath, Mike looked at his surroundings and realized he was stuck to a gigantic pink hemisphere of pulsating flesh. He let out a pathetic sob as he realized he was stuck helplessly to his giantess mom’s clitoris. Looking out and away from his awful prison Mike saw the face of the beautiful woman who had been torturing him for the past 5 minutes. He was still unsure whether or not she had seen him and was doing this on purpose, but he remained hopeful that she would see him and help him escape from this horrible life of pain and suffering at the hands and pussy and ass and tits of his own mother. He began writhing around and screaming in an attempt to get the gorgeous, laughing woman’s attention. She was staring right at him! She had to notice! These hopeful thoughts ran quickly through Mike’s mind, before being immediately dashed as the woman whipped out her magnificent tongue and began bringing it towards his tiny body, before hitting him with colossal force and a wet SMACK. He squeaked pathetically as he found himself being dragged down continuously before, once again, being left stuck to his mother’s flesh. This time he was in between 2 walls of creamy flesh. Noticing the smell Mike quickly recognized this place as outside Helen’s anus. He cried to whatever gods were real to save him from being tortured any longer. He watched as the latina woman once again focused her omnipotent gaze on him and closed one of her gigantic eyes in a sly wink. Mike realized that no god was coming to his rescue. The only gods that were real, were these 2 enormous beings. They were not merciful gods, they would toy with him like the insignificant little speck that he was to them, without a second thought. These were his deities now and his only purpose was to serve them in whatever way they see fit. His mother, this woman, they were everything Mike would ever know. His world. His universe. His masters. His goddesses.

 

Helen moaned in ecstasy as she felt Julia’s tongue toying with her most sensitive area. She tried to speak, but found herself instead letting out another loud moan as she was blinded by pleasure. Her eyes rolled back into her skull, her perfectly-pedicured toes curled and she couldn’t help but play with her nipples, pinching and pulling the pink nubs as she kneaded her breasts together. The beautiful blond writhed in pleasure for the whole duration of the pussy-licking until Julia pulled her face away from Helen’s womanhood, Helen squealed in anticipation as she saw Julia’s face contort into a mischievous smile. Helen was doing her best to contain her orgasm but was losing the battle, she knew she would burst at any moment. Helen was having the best day of her life at the expense of her puny son, and she didn’t even know it. Helen was in shock as Julia began ramming her tongue into her asshole the pleasure had become too much, and as soon as her body escaped this paralysis she would have the, longest and most intense orgasm she had ever experienced in her whole 40 years. Her muscles all spasmed and she let out staggered yelps as the pleasure overcame her. She continued to gush out her ejaculate for well over 10 minutes before finally he heart rate began to calm down, her breathing slowed, feeling returned to her muscles and her vision came back as well. She had had the best orgasm she had ever had earlier that day, but it paled in comparison to what she had just gone through. Helen became aware of her surroundings and realized Julia was laying beside her, patiently waiting for Helen’s state of ecstasy to subside. As Helen turned her exhausted head over to her gorgeous lover, laying on her front side the latina woman gave a chilling smile and uttered 2 words in a powerful, lusting and commanding tone:


“My turn.”

 

Mike was engulfed tightly in the moist, rank flesh of his gigantic mother’s asshole for the third time that day. He sobbed as he was effortlessly rolled around and kneaded into the doughy pink flesh. The walls around him began to tighten, crushing Mike’s puny body with thousands of pounds of pressure (from Mike’s perspective) from all sides. Even with his invincibility, Mike was worried he would pop like a grape as the pressure continued to increase. Finally, the walls pulled away from him leaving him plastered to the side of the spasming sphincter. The pressure came back in waves pushing Mike’s insignificant form towards the exit of Helen’s backdoor. He heard incredibly loud moans and squeals coming from the flesh around him and realized that while he was suffering, he was only adding to the pleasure of his beautiful goddess. Mike’s body was finally, pathetically ejected from his humiliating prison between the jiggling asscheeks, back into the all-too-familiar pool of female cum below. Being buried under more and more thick, smelly fluid as it continued to shoot from the slimy pink lips above. Mike hoped he would finally drown and be free of this torture once and for all. As Mike began to fall into unconsciousness, he was jolted awake by the rigid skin of the unknown woman’s finger and scooped him up out of the ocean of his mom’s nectar. Mike was lifted up at breakneck speeds toward the face of the titan who’s finger he was adhered to by stick vaginal excretions. Before Mike had finished his ascent he heard the sound of the woman’s voice, striking him once again that he could understand this woman, while his mother just sounded like loud, low growling.

 

“HEY LITTLE FLEA.” As his ascent came to a stop level with the latina’s nipples, Mike attempted to cover his ears, but his muscles were no match for the thick cum coating him.

 

“YOU’RE PROBABLY WONDERING HOW YOU GOT SO SMALL HUH?” The woman said in her slightly hispanic accent. Mike was terrified as he realized that this hadn’t all been some terrible accident. This incredibly beautiful woman was torturing him on purpose. He began to scream as loud as his lungs could allow.



“YOU’RE PROBABLY SCREAMING DOWN THERE AREN’T YOU? WELL DON’T WORRY LITTLE GUY, NO ONE CAN HEAR YOU!” She giggled giddily, watching his puny struggles on the tip of her index finger.

 

“I DON'T OWE YOU ANY EXPLANATION,” She muttered through stifled chuckles, glancing at  Helen who was still paralyzed by her orgasm.

 

“BUT SEEING AS YOU’RE ABOUT TO GIVE ME AN AMAZING ORGASM, I’LL LET YOU KNOW HOW YOU GOT INTO YOUR… LITTLE PREDICAMENT.” She continued, with a look that was  amused, dominant and hungry at her little prey on her finger.

 

“MY NAME IS JULIA, I’M YOUR MOTHER’S GIRLFRIEND. I’M A WITCH AND I SHRUNK YOU, MADE YOU INVINCIBLE, AND TELEPORTED YOU TO YOUR MOTHER’S BED WHILE YOU SLEPT.”  Mike stared in awe as the enormous lips above exposited the truth about the worst day of his life.

 

“IT’S MY DEEPEST DESIRE TO USE A TINY MAN AS A SEX TOY BETWEEN ME AND MY LOVER, AND YOU’RE THE LUCKY WINNER OF THIS GREAT HONOR!” The words pierced Mike’s soul his mind tried to deny the insanity of the situation but couldn’t. The massive woman imprisoning him was too real, too massive to deny her existence.

 

“OH AND I MADE IT SO YOU COULD UNDERSTAND ME.” She paused.

 

“AND I JUST MADE IT SO YOU CAN UNDERSTAND YOUR MOM AS WELL. NOW YOU CAN UNDERSTAND THE PLEASURE YOUR STRUGGLES BRING US! ISN’T THAT GREAT!” She continued, smiling pleasantly.

 

“OH, AND I JUST MADE IT SO WE CAN SEE YOU BETTER SO YOU CAN’T ESCAPE, EVEN IF YOU SOMEHOW MANAGE TO FREE YOURSELF FROM OUR BEAUTIFUL BODIES” Julia laughed as the speck that was Mike continued his miniscule escape attempts, her vision spell letting her see the tiny man’s every movement.

 

“NOW, YOU’RE NOTHING BUT A PUNY TOY FOR ME AND YOUR MOM  FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE, SO YOU HAVE TO DO WHATEVER WE SAY OK?” Mike sobbed as Julia casually announced that he was a permanent microscopic slave to his mother and her lover.

 

“NOW THIS IS ALL THE COURTESY I WILL SHOW YOU, LITTLE SLAVE, NOW AS SOON AS YOUR GORGEOUS MOTHER COMES DOWN FROM HER SPECTACULAR ORGASM, WHY DON’T WE INTRODUCE HER NEWEST, TINIEST SEX TOY TO HER!” She said excitedly.

 

Mike’s ears rang as he was lifted up towards his new master’s titanic tongue. Julia rubbed Mike casually up against her bumpy tongue and sucked his miniscule body off of her index finger into her perfect mouth. Mike was pressed, screaming, against the rough textured roof of Julia’s mouth. He was sucked on for about 20 seconds the cum he was coated in, replaced with saliva. To Mike it felt like hours, same as every torture he had endured throughout the duration of the day. He screamed as he was nonchalantly spit out from between the latina’s full lips, into her waiting palm.

 

Julia casually wiped her spittle, and her tiny toy against the bed sheets to dry him off. After smearing him against the sheets she pressed her index finger down on his puny form and lifted it, adhered by the tiniest amount of oil on her finger and the residual saliva coating his tiny body. Without uttering a word she brought her thumb to her index finger and roughly flicked the puny bug off of her index finger in a high arc toward her voluptuous body. As she watched him fly through the air she puffed her chest out, putting mike on a collision course with her massive left tit. She brought her hands quickly up to her boobs, as soon as her toy made contact she quickly jiggled her perfect breast causing the tiny man to be launched in to the air almost as high as the initial flick, before coming down onto her right breast and bouncing back up into the air of Helen’s bedroom. As Julia continued the cycle of bouncing Mike from tit to tit over and over before sending him up higher, in an arc over her head and behind her back. She looked over her shoulder watching his body flip uncontrollably down the length of her beautiful naked body. As he made contact with her jiggling asscheek, she flexed, causing Mike to bounce back into the air similar to what happened on her tits. She bounced him back and forth between cheeks before bringing her hand back and slapping Mike hard against her still-jiggling flesh. She peeled her hand away, leaving mike trapped against her left ascheek. Julia looked at Helen, who’s writhing was beginning to to settle down. The latina let out a contented sigh and lay face-down, smushing her perfect breasts into the mattress, waiting for Helen to come-to again so they could go another round. As Julia waited she occasionally glanced happily at her shapely butt and the puny speck stuck to it.

 

Helen’s eyes scanned up and down Julia’s perfect form, her breathing and heart rate picked up once again as her eyes focused on Julia’s thick, jiggling ass. Helen’s face had been under that ass, each cheek well over the size of her head. Helen knew if Julia wanted to, she could suffocate her and not even know until she took her round ass of of her face. She felt her crotch began to heat up and tingle with arousal once again as she thought about that perfect ass engulfing her entire face. The beautiful blonde had zoned out and as she came back to reality she noticed a little white speck on her girlfriend’s ass. She found it strange that something so small was noticeable to her. She began to say something but was immediately cut off as Julia quickly locked lips with her. Helen’s thoughts of the speck were instantly forgotten as she grabbed a handful off the latina’s perfect ass-flesh. She began kneading and rubbing the supple flesh sensually, as she continued to passionately explore Julia’s mouth with her own. Panting, Julia rolled onto her back and brought Helen with her, ending up with Julia beneath Mike’s gorgeous mother. Helen brought her perfectly manicured right hand down between Julia’s powerful thighs and began rubbing her partner’s pussy, starting slow, and speeding up as she felt her fingers getting wetter and wetter. Mike’s mother wanted, so badly, to pleasure herself. It’s Julia’s turn she thought, and decided against bringing her other ond down to rub her lonely womanhood. With a shudder, Helen felt something rub against her own pussy, right before feeling Julia’s hand rest against her bare back. Julia had left something tiny on her clit, and it felt amazing. She assumed it was some sort of clit stimulating toy not even considering that it might be her own puny son. She began bringing her hips in circles and brought her right hand up and began rubbing and pinching her lover’s nipple. Helen lowered her wide hips down and pushed her pussy against the latina woman’s muff, grinding her hips back and forth feeling her little toy fall off her clit and be lost in the see of the 2 women’s pussy flesh. Helen’s eyes rolled back into her head as she continued to straddle and hump her girlfriend.

 

Mike lay face-up, spread eagle against the smooth brown skin of his mother’s lover. Plastered against her ass like a piece of rice, only much, much smaller. Mike watched as his mother seemed to wake up from a trance and his puny member began to stiffen as he drank in her titanic, perfect body. He felt the flesh beneath him jiggle every time the giantess who’s name was Julia, moved in the slightest. His mom seemed to regain consciousness and Mike felt his prison shake violently as Julia wiggled her massive hips slightly, teasing Helen. As the shaking stopped Mike saw his mother’s eyes trained on him and remembered what Julia had said about the goddesses being able to see him better now. He began attempting for the millionth time that day to get Helen’s attention. She continued to stare at Mike, who was becoming hopeful that she would finally notice him. Unfortunately for Mike, his whole world was violently rocketed sideways and his mother left his view and all he could do was stare into the ensuite bathroom that he had been tortured in so long ago. Suddenly the hand of his mother, which had been traumatizing him for the past 8 hours dominated the air above him, filling his entire field of view. He screamed pathetically as the monolithic appendage rushed towards him before crushing him devastatingly against the perfect flesh he was stuck to. The prison of oil and spit that had been so unbreakable to Mike was instantly destroyed by the slightest movement of his mother’s hand. Mike was once again dragged and rolled for miles across an endless plain by his clueless mother. He let out choking sobs between screams as he was tortured continuously for what, once again, felt like hours between the gargantuan hand of his mother, and the planet sized ass of her lesbian partner. It occurred to Mike that he had never known that his mother was a lesbian until he was tiny and caught between a woman’s tongue and his mom’s vagina. The hand lifted off of Mike leaving him still stuck to Julia’s asscheek only face-down this time. The world began to shift again and Mike felt like he was laying sideways on the largest (by far) and fastest ferris wheel in the world, as his prison tilted sideways and rocketed the puny speck back into the bed sheets. Mike had felt pressure before, the pressure of his mom’s breast on top of him, the pressure of his mom’s pussy on top of him, even the pressure of his mom’s anus squeezing him as hard as it could. But nothing came remotely close to the weight of Julia’s ass on top of him. If it weren’t for the invincibility, Mike would have been put under so much pressure, the carbon inside of him would turn to diamonds. But instead of becoming a beautiful gemstone, Mike became a microscopic human-shaped pancake. Suddenly the pressure seemed to double and Mike instantly passed out. After what felt like less than a second, Mike was forced out of his state of unconsciousness, and found himself in between Julia’s massive thumb and forefinger. He saw that her immense digits were glowing and realized that the witch must have just woken him up with a spell. Mike closed his eyes and screamed as his inescapable prison was lowered down insanely fast. Feeling the thumb lift off his pitiful body Mike opened his eyes and froze in fear as he saw his mother’s behemoth vulva looming overhead. The terrifying pussy up above was drooling as it prepared for it’s puny snack. Mike desperately tried to roll away and escape this terrible fate. His escape attempt was cut short as he was pinned to the index finger beneath him by the immense g-force of being brought up to the cunt incredibly fast. Mike was easily rubbed off of the finger and onto his mother’s swollen nub, caught once again by his mom’s viscous cum. He could see nothing but pink as he tried to escape his sexual confinement. Hearing moaning from his goddesses he feared he would soon be in between the hungry vaginas as they fought over his miniscule body. Mike’s fears were realized as he was quickly lowered, he closed his eyes and anticipated the impact of the vulvas, recognizing that there was nothing he could do to stop the titans from using him for there own sexual pleasure. Suddenly, the collision occurred, more violent than anything Mike’s puny mind could possibly imagine. Instantly, he was viciously removed from his humiliating perch by Julia’s perfect womanhood. Like a grain of sand in a tsunami, Mike was beaten and battered from all sides. All he could hear were the wet slapping, sloshing and swishing sounds of the women’s pussy on pussy sex. Occasionally Helen’s vagina would lift off the puny speck and he would get a chance to see his wet, pink torturer once again, before it slammed back into him and smeared him against the darker vulva below. After what felt like days of torment, the muff on top lifted and Mike was instantly ejected, in a tsunami of cum, straight up to his mom’s cunt. He was trapped pathetically to the bottom of his mom’s pussy lips before being blasted by another wave of Julia’s ejaculate. Mike was blasted 4 more times before the latina’s vagina’s spray became a slow dribble from between her lady lips. Mike was left swimming in a droplet of cum, hanging right below the entrance to his mom’s pussy. From inside the fluid he could still see the vagina beneath him, and marvelled at the size of it, not being able to appreciate the vastness of Julia’s snatch when he was being crushed against it. Suddenly, Mike saw his mother’s hand come from above and didn’t have time to react before the middle finger shoved his prison into her still-hungry pussy. Mike was losing consciousness as the massive finger and cavernous vaginal walls contracted around him, crushing him pathetically for the billionth time that day.  Mike was powerless to struggle or scream as he was finally ejected from Helen’s vagina as she brought herself to orgasm. Mike was pushed right in between Julia’s lady lips and was compressed as Helen rested her own vagina onto Mike’s current prison. The goddesses laid peacefully as they each recovered from there orgasms. Mike had no energy left. He simply waited for the next torture to come and continue to make his life a living hell. Mike could only watch as his mother lifted her body off of Julia’s and a familiar sight eclipsed his vision. A giant index finger came and effortlessly scooped him out of the vulva, he was lifted up, slowly this time and found himself staring at his mother’s perfect mouth before him.

 

“WHAT’S THIS?” Mike felt his mother’s words shake him to the very core.

 

“OUR NEW TOY! TAKE A CLOSER LOOK BABE.” Mike had been waiting for this moment all day, finally she would take him and free him from this awful bitch and have him returned to normal. His mother's eyes trained on him and he felt the heat of Helen’s breath as she brought her head closer to his cum-drenched body.

“IS- IS THAT YOU MIKE?!” His mom yelled, almost blowing the puny man’s eardrums. Mike tried to nod his head yes but was rendered useless by the cum he was encased in.

 

“IS THAT MIKE.” She asked Julia, a smile forming on her face. The latina simply nodded in confirmation. Helen squealed with delight, filling mike with a sense of devastating dread. This was not how things were supposed to go.

 

“I CAN’T BELIEVE YOU WOULD DO THIS FOR ME JULIA!” Mike began to shake with fear. His mother was supposed to rescue him, not act like his current predicament was a present from her girlfriend.

 

“I’M SORRY MIKEY BUT THIS IS JUST TOO HOT.” Mike began to cry as he realized his whole life meant less than a little bit of sexual pleasure for his mom. Helen lifted her own index finger and wiped her pathetic son onto the first pad. He gave all the energy he had trying to escape as he watched her massive tongue slide out from between her enormous lips, before licking them excitedly in anticipation of the little speck’s arrival.

 

“YOU’RE JUST MOMMY’S LITTLE SNACK NOW MIKE.” Mike screamed as his mother lifted him above her head, leaned back and opened her mouth wide, letting her tongue extend all the way out, as far as it would go. The vast red plain below Mike stretched for miles before dropping off below her hanging uvula and into the bottomless pit below.

 

“BE A GOOD LITTLE MORSEL AND SQUIRM ON THE WAY DOWN FOR MOMMY OK?” Mike was pathetically scraped off of her finder and fell for miles onto his mom’s waiting tongue. Instantly the tongue carried the puny speck back into her mouth and her lips closed, sealing him in darkness. Mike cried as he was sloshed around his mom’s mouth, going from cheek to cheek each time he reached her cheek she would swirl him around against the inside of her cheek with her tongue, getting a good taste of him. She brought his insignificant form back to the center of her tongue and he was brought against the roof of her mouth as she sucked him clean. Suddenly from all around him he heard:

 

“MMMMMMMMMMHHHHHHHH YOU’RE TASTY LITTLE GUY.” Helen giggled to herself. Mike cried as he was easily brought to the back of her throat in a river of saliva, He screamed as he was thrown over the edge of the tongue and down her gullet.

 

 

 

End Notes:

Please leave a review if you want anything specific to happen to Mike. I don't have a plan for our puny man from here on out so leave a review, let me know what you want to see.

The Full Tour by Perfect_gts
Author's Notes:

Sorry for the hiatus. Really didn;t have motivation to write. Writing is a lot less fun than reading. Anyway here's chapter 9.

 

Mike was petrified. With a loud GLICK the puny speck was sent down Helen’s esophagus. Mike was helpless against the sticky saliva and mucus which had claimed ownership of him as soon as he entered his mother’s massive mouth. As he fell the saliva was forced down his throat and into his lungs, once again he cursed his invincibility as he traveled down the dark narrow tube of flesh which ultimately lead to what Mike could only hope was the end of this torment. The flood of saliva which carried Mike through the tube moved at an incredible rate, bringing him deeper and deeper to the inside of his beautiful mother. Mike cried as he felt the laughter of the his goddess vibrate his entire world and shaking him to his soul. After miles and miles of being squeezed by the esophagus Mike was released into the massive chamber of his mother’s stomach, falling for a couple inches before landing with a wet slap still stuck in his saliva prison on the mucus coated floor of Helen’s empty stomach. Mike was blind, he couldn’t see his nose if he went cross-eyed. The massive hellish landscape of the internal organ hidden completely in pitch black. Although he couldn’t see it, the chamber Mike was trapped in felt massive, there was an endless void of black beyond him that seemed to blow wind at him from a completely different weather system on the opposite side of the stomach. Besides his vision all of Mike’s senses were bombarded with their respective extremes. The temperature of the environment might have exceeded that of his mother’s pussy. The constant gurgling beating on his eardrums. The smell of bile burning his nose hairs. The taste of mucus and saliva still infecting his puny mouth. Mike was mired in the mucus coating of his mother’s stomach barely able to move his arms through the thick, slimy substance, the saliva having drained into the folds of her stomach tissue. Mike gave up and decided to take this opportunity to rest, finding a moment of peace as he laid in his hot, smelly, slimy prison. Allowing his thoughts to gather he began to sob at the thought that his own mother after finding him so vulnerable, would decide to eat him for her own pleasure instead of helping him.

 

Helen was in the exact opposite situation of her miniscule son. She laid naked on her bed with Julia asleep, cuddled up to her in a warm embrace. She was perfectly content with her situation. Mike was now, for all intents and purposes, out of her life. She no longer had to support her lazy useless son. Now he existed purely as a little bit of stimulation for her gorgeous body. She giggled slightly as she rested her hand on her stomach patting the slightly chubby flesh in on her midriff thinking of her comfort bringing so much trouble for her little snack. She closed her eyes and began to drift happily to sleep, fondly remembering the taste of her puny son.

 

Mike, on the other hand was fighting against being swallowed up by a small wrinkle of the warm, moist stomach flesh. He had managed to get further up the “hill” of flesh he was on as the divot continued to grow behind him. As the slope he was climbing against continued to steepen, he began climbing even more vigorously. The mucus which seemed to hold him fast before, betrayed him and had turned the slimy hill into a slippery slope into the wrinkle below. Mike was surprised to find himself winning the race against the wrinkle. Just as he was beginning to start to celebrate his tiny victory, a series of thuds came from above forcing the whole chamber to shake violently. Mike whimpered as he began to try and scramble desperately up the slope but the quake was far too much for the infinitesimal boy to fight against and he tumbled down into the valley. Mike’s mother had deprived him even the slightest reprieve from her torture, and she had done it with only the effort it took to pat her perfect belly. The fold in the gurgling flesh accepted Mike into it's tight grip instantly, grinding the tiny boy as it began to force him towards the entrance to Helen’s intestines. The pressure was overwhelming to the unfortunate little man and he was forced to give himself to the void of unconsciousness. With his last thought he hoped he wouldn’t wake this time.

 

Mike woke with a start as a massive flood of cool water rammed into him. He was carried with it a seemingly long ways before the water level began to drop until he had stopped moving with the river as it was absorbed into his mother’s bloodstream. Mike came to rest on a seemingly fuzzy surface like a wet shag carpet. With the cool water gone, the heat of Helen’s insides began to creep back to Mike’s pitch black fleshy prison. Mike felt the ground and realized the “fuzz” on the floor must be Helen’s villi. Mike recalled back to his eighth grade biology unit where he learned that the villi were little buds in the small intestine with holes that were 1 cell thick that absorbed nutrients from food into the bloodstream. Mike chuckled dryly as he remembered thinking that that information would never become relevant to him. Now at least, he knew he wouldn’t be used as nutrients for his giantess mother. Mike was brought out of his trance by the discomfort of the heat around him and realized that the sooner he escaped his mom’s digestive tract the better. He began to walk in the direction that the water had taken, the villi sucking at his puny feet as he trudged through the massive tube towards more darkness ahead. Mike didn’t know how long he was unconscious for and how far he had been moved through the tunnel while he was out, he wasn’t even  sure if he was headed in the correct direction. All he knew was that he was lucky he was the only thing on the menu that night, and he wasn’t sharing his terrifying prison with any enormous clumps of food to swallow him up so he could become a miniscule piece of shit. Suddenly a loud gurgle came from behind Mike and before he had a chance to turn around he was swept off of his feet by an enormous foul-smelling gust of wind. The micro man flew through miles of intestines, carried by the fart for about a minute before he slammed into a slimy, wrinkled surface. The smell was almost enough to put the tiny man to sleep, but he was determined to escape his mother, and what better opportunity than in a fart while she slept. The wall Mike was trapped against began to twitch and he knew exactly where he was. He was trapped against the inside of his mother’s anus. He began squirming trying to get the asshole stimulated enough for it to let go of the fart, thus releasing him. His efforts only resulted in a satisfied twitch coming from the massive orifice and it swallowed his diminutive upper body leaving his legs flailing in the rectum behind him. Mike was so close. He just needed his mom to let out a tiny far and he might have a chance of escaping his tormentors. The tight anus continued to squeeze him and he quickly fell into unconsciousness. Mike’s puny, limp body remained trapped in his mother’s bowels for the remainder of the night, stewing in the stench of the rectum.

 

Helen awoke with a sigh from her wonderful sleep. She looked lazily through her mess blond hair at her beautiful girlfriend and then to her digital alarm clock which read 12:35 pm smiling to herself about how lazy they were on this gorgeous sunday. As she sat up she felt a familiar force trying to works it's way out of her tight asshole. She stretched her body and let out a satisfied moan as she released the gas that was trapped inside her. Her natural morning instincts started to kick in and she stood up and walked sleepily into her en suite, her double d’s swaying hypnotically with every stride. She plopped herself down on the toilet and began to feel the relief of her bladder being emptied. As she finished she felt a drop of piss drip back to her asshole. This caused her to remember the events of last night as she felt the pleasant tickle on her anus before it fell into the yellow pool below. Standing up. She grabbed a wad of toilet paper and looked into the toilet bowl, just to make sure she was not about to flush her son. She was almost disappointed that she didn’t find her puny toy treading in her piss. She absent-mindedly wiped and flushed. After she had washed her hands she patted her stomach a little, assuming her little snack was still trapped inside her, as she walked back into her bedroom.

 

Mike awoke as he was slammed into a coarse surface, his body bounced slightly and the light blinded the puny man who had become so accustomed to the darkness of his mother’s insides. As his vision adjusted to the light he gazed upon his leviathan mother. Her magnificent ass hanging over him like a mountain sized meteor had frozen directly above him filling his field of view. Mike’s vision was brought to where he had just come from. His mother’s anus. The tiny man froze with fear. He had had too many bad experiences with that hole and hoped, in vain, that he would never go anywhere near it ever again. Suddenly Helen’s continental body began to move and Mike’s brain tried to reject the monumental display of power that came simply from his mother getting out of bed. As her planetary weight lifted off of the mattress Mike was flung hundreds of feet into the air as the ground beneath him bounced back to it’s normal state. His goddess easily lifted off the bed and onto the floor, miles below. He watched as she covered miles in seconds as she sauntered into her en suite. The ground shook with each colossal stride. He fell to his knees in awe watching her perfect ass jiggle with every footfall. As she disappeared from view behind the wall Mike turned to gaze upon the sleeping titan who was the cause of his immense suffering for the past day. His vision fell on her perfect face and thought to himself how could someone so beautiful do something like this. His attention was quickly brought back to the direction of the en suite as he heard the familiar sound of piss falling into a toilet. He was overwhelmed by his situation and didn’t know what to do so he laid down and waited for one of his goddesses to find him. He heard the familiar sound of footfalls and realized even though he had accepted his fate, it was more than he could handle and he began to sob. As his mother’s beautiful face came into view, her eyes immediately focused on the little speck on her bed sheets. With a sly grin and a predatory look in her eyes she rested her and on her hip seductively and sneered:

 

“WELL WELL WELL, LOOK WHAT WE HAVE HERE.”

 

 

 

 

End Notes:

Thanks for reading, make sure to leave a review and tell me where you want the story to go!

Out of the Frying Pan by Perfect_gts
Author's Notes:

Sorry, I didn’t realize it has been over a month since I posted. Just know that at the beginning of this chapter Mike is 1mm tall which makes one inch about 150 feet to him.



Mike couldn't handle this, he had to escape. He stood up and began running full tilt towards the foot of the bed, using Julia's monumental slumbering body as a directional reference as he couldn't see over the one or two inch high wrinkles in the sheets all around him. About 50 meters away was an especially big wrinkle that seemed to reach about two and a half inches high. Hiding behind this ridge of cloth was Mike's only hope of escape from his titanic mother. As he sprinted towards this cover, he saw Helen walk leisurely towards him. Her boobs bouncing, and hips swaying seductively. She trained her relaxed eyes on her new favorite toy and struck fear into Mike's puny heart as he quickened his pace towards his feeble cover. Mike reached the cloth mountain and for a moment lost sight of his cruel goddess behind the 120 meter high wrinkle and felt somewhat hopeful, knowing that his mother couldn't see him anymore. The little speck of dust continued as fast as he could towards the foot of the bed, hoping that he might finally be get away from this awful torture. Mike's hope was shattered as a dark shadow fell over him and the ground he was standing on shook violently, sending Mike flying 20 meters in the air. Mike landed square on his face, tasting some of the dried sexual fluids soaked into the sheets from the enormous women's sex the night before. He turned into is back and saw his mother's landscape of a face staring down at him hungrily. Mike began to whimper in fear. He felt her warm breath flow down onto him from above, and then was flipped into the air once again as the giantess began to move. As soon as he landed back on the sheets he felt an impact on the mattress bounced him 300 meters into the air. At the apex of his flight he saw that this terrible impact had been caused by the simple act of Helens knee coming down onto the bed, pushing one part of the mattress down suddenly causing the part that Mike was on to shoot up. This process repeated to varying degrees every time one of Helen's body parts touched down onto the mattress as she climbed back into the bed. As Mike was bouncing pathetically Helen lazily crawled over her minuscule son back into her comfortable position on the king sized bed. Mike was coming down from one of his highest launches and saw that his mother at some point had flipped face up and was about to drop her ass back down onto the mattress. Mike began flailing in any attempt to stop his current trajectory but was helpless as he hit the sheets at exactly the same time as his monolithic mother. Mike landed against the cum stained sheets before being launched directly towards his mother's bare pussy lips. Still slightly sticky from last nights adventures, Mike flailed, trying everything he could to avoid becoming a snack for his mom's vagina again. Mike had no such luck and found himself slammed into the pink flesh. He had hit her swollen nub directly and was plastered to the mountainous clitoris emerging from the pink folds.

Helen smiled to herself as she walked back to her bed, sighing contentedly at the sight of her perfect girlfriend lying comfortably above the sheets. As she stepped slightly closer she was caught off guard by the sight of a tiny white speck on her sheets. She thought to herself how amazing the vision spell that let her see her son, despite how tiny he was.

"Well well well, what do we have here?"

She muttered delightedly. She sauntered over towards her bed, keeping her eyes trained on the puny boy and noticed he had started running. She clumsily crawled onto her bed stopping for a moment to admire the little toy she was about to play with. When she had brought her body into he spot, she positioned the puny bug between her legs. She quickly brought her weight down and let out a slight grunt as she landed. Wanting to get straight into the action, she focused her vision on the spot where her favorite toy was supposed to be. When she initially didn't see Mike there she was genuinely surprised, her plan was to show the power she had over her son and after she had had her fill of making him feel small she would steamroll him with her pussy. She brought her upper body forward using her impressive abdominal muscles. She began examining her most intimate parts and let out hearty belly laugh as she brought her head forward enough to see the little man stuck directly to the underside of her clit. She threw her head back and laughed for a while at his pathetic predicament, before bringing her index finger down and with a single swipe wiped her son off of her nub and brought him up to her face to examine him. Stopping him about five inches away from her eye she let out a little giggle at the degree of his pathetic existence.

"Oooh is that for me?"

Helen mocked, referring to Mike's minuscule erection.

"Hm well you've brought me so much pleasure this weekend I suppose it's only fair if I return the favor."

With that she licked his pathetic body off of her finger.

Mike sobbed incoherently to his mother for any degree of mercy she could show as he was held fast to her finger by vaginal lubricant, beneath the cruel gaze of Helen. He wasn't listening to what she was saying, he could only scream as his body vibrated with the ear-splitting sound of her voice. Suddenly the mouth that was the source of his most recent torture slid out from between the leathery pink lips and rammed him against the ridges of her index finger's tip. The seal of vaginal fluids that had held him so securely was broken effortlessly as the bumpy tongue carried him away into the hot cave of Helen's mouth.

"No no no no no no pleeease! Anywhere but there!"

Mike wailed as he thought about his last trip through his mother's digestive tract. Mike's world was just heat, darkness, soaking wet and terrible, deafening sloshing as he was tossed around inside Helen's mouth. Suddenly he found himself trapped between, what he could only assume were his mother's lips. Suddenly the mounds of flesh parted and Mike was plastered to the top lip. He sobbed as his mother's voice took over his consciousness and blasted him from behind.

"I BET YOU'VE NEVER FELT PLEASURE LIKE THIS BEFORE MIKEY!"

Every time her lips closed Mike was crushed and was being switched from top to bottom lip. Mike was confused briefly by his mother's statement before he was sealed in darkness as Helen brought her lips back together and harder than before this time. Mike felt his legs enter open air within his goddess' mouth as she ground them together bringing Mikes puny body further into her enormous mouth. He began to flail his legs wildly in another desperate attempt to escape when suddenly Helen's tongue rammed into him and started rubbing up and down his lower body. Mike could only groan in pleasure as his mother sucked him off.

"MMMMM YOU LIKE THAT DON'T YOU, YOU LITTLE BUG."

Mike was once again crushed and switched between her lips as she spoke. He let out an incoherent cry at his mother to stop, he had never felt so violated. Suddenly the lips slammed back together and the tongue began to ravage him once more.

"MMM YEAH CUM FOR MOMMY"

Mike could only do as he was told and he let out a pathetic little squirt of semen onto his mother's massive tongue.

"MMMMMMYEAH MOMMY LOVES THE TASTE OF YOU MIKE"

Mike felt smaller than ever, stuck to the bottom lip of his own mom, having came against his will. He heard the terrifying GLICK of his mother swallowing his inconsequential load down her unimaginably large throat. Thinking how that could have just as easily been his whole body rather than just his cum. Suddenly a massive blob of saliva overcame him and he fell with it onto Helen's right double D breast, right on the cusp of her cleavage. Mike was familiar with this position and realized that he hadn't just felt smaller when he came, he actually HAD shrunk. He was about half as tall as he was before, and he was only one millimeter tall before.

"Hm I guess no matter the size, all men are the same" Helen giggles, glaring condescendingly down at her puny toy trapped pathetically in her spittle. Suddenly she began to jiggle her massive tits, causing the glob of saliva Mike was trapped in to begin to drip down in between them. He travelled all the way down her torso, before falling into Helen's craterous bellybutton. He felt his new prison shake as she giggled at her infinitesimal son.

"LOOKS LIKE I'VE GOT AN ITTY BITTY PIECE OF BELLYBUTTON LINT, BETTER CLEAN IT OUT."

With that she brought her pinky finger down and scraped him out of her perfect bellybutton. Reaching down with her other hand, she spread her perfect labia and revealed her clitoris. Helen nonchalantly wiped him off of her pinky onto her clit. She bit her lip and let out a slight whimper of pleasure, before letting go of her pussy lips and burying Mike between them. Without a second thought Helen stood up and began going about her morning routine, leaving Mike stuck on her love button.

End Notes:

Make sure to please review, thanks for reading!

Lazy Sunday by Perfect_gts
Author's Notes:

I edited the last chapter slightly so maybe give that one a reread i guess idk. So I feel like it’s been kinda repetitive so I tried to shake it up a little with this one.

Julia awoke with a large yawn, glancing at the clock she scoffed at the degree of her laziness, the clock read 1:30 pm. Lying naked on top of her sheets, dried residual fluid from her steamy activities last night coated her face and area in between her legs, forcing her pussy lips to be stuck shut. As she stood, the weight of her jiggling asscheeks overcame the dried cum and peeled apart as she strode into the bathroom to take her morning piss. As she relieved herself she heard Helen in the kitchen humming to herself as she prepared breakfast for the two of them. As Julia sat on the toilet she thought about her new toy, just the thought of the power that her and Helen had over the puny man made Julia's nipples hard. This train of thought caused her to remember her journal in which she wrote all the ideas she had for things to do to her bug-man once she had one. She giggled with delight at the thought of doing some of the things within the book, and decided as soon as they were done breakfast they would get to work.

Mike was sweating bullets. Confined to his mother's sticky pink flesh once again, the space he was trapped in left no room for air. Above him, the flesh of Helen's labia formed a mold around the microscopic boy. The clitoris beneath him was firm and gave no purchase to his infinitesimal weight. Immediately after being put in his humiliating prison, Mike felt massive abstract movements around him; swaying side to side bouncing up and down. He could only assume his mother was walking around, probably cooking up her next cruel and unusual punishment. Mike would occasionally squirm and wriggle in desperate attempts to escape, everytime he did so he felt Helen's heart rate increase and the firm surface below him would expand, Her labia holding him in place as the nub moved beneath him. Further humiliating, was the fact that everytime he attempted escape he would hear and feel soft moans through this fleshy prison. Once, Helen cooed down to him:

"Oooooh mommy likes that"

Mike had no concept of time once again. His senses were overloaded and he was trying and failing to focus on the powerful heartbeat and ignore the heat and smell and pressure. Worst of all was the fact that his life was over, he was probably already fired from work, and no doubt his mother wouldn't ever let him go. His prospects of going to university, getting a good job, meeting a nice girl. Apparently to his own mother, his life was better spent as a microscopic sex toy for her and her girlfriend, than a human being. Mike once again let out a violent outburst attempting to pound and claw at his confines, resulting in a little giggle from his evil goddess.

Helen was in a state of bliss. Dancing and humming and whistling as she prepared heart-shaped pancakes with bacon and eggs for her and her lover. Occasionally her tiny toy would give her a tiny little tingle and she would bite her lip and take a moment to stop and appreciate the pleasure she felt. It took everything she had not to sit down and rub one out right then and there. Helen smiled as she heard Julia stepping down the stairs behind her, taking a glance back at her, Helen had to do a double take. Julia was simply perfect. As she walked down the stairs she picked up the clothes that she had discarded on the way to the bedroom the night before. And began to get dressed seductively in a sort of reverse strip-tease. In an playful effort to distract Helen, and it was working. Julia turned her back to Helen and bent down slowly with her thong in hand. She brought it up slowly and hiked it up so it disappeared in between her gorgeous cheeks. Helen could only stare and drop the spatula and bring her hands to her nipples as she began to feel her pussy begin to moisten. Helen was entranced the whole time Julia teased her and when the Latina was done, Helen continued to stare as Julia walked to the a seat at the table and sat down. The trance was suddenly broken as a loud unbearable beeping noise started.

"Shit"

Helen muttered as she turned and saw smoke rising from her frying pan. She realized that while she was distracted she had let one of the pancakes burn. Julia was laughing almost to the point of tears as a naked Helen frantically waved a towel in front of the smoke detector. They both laughed for a while after it had finished. Helen and Julia went silent, they could have cut the sexual tension with a knife. As she finished making breakfast Helen had a great idea of how to spice up their meal. discreetly brought one finger down in between her legs and swiped Mike off of her clit, without a second thought, she lifted lid of the yogurt container and flicked her son off her finger into the thick, white substance. As she did so she could have sworn that she heard a pathetic squeak before he was lost in the dairy. Unless Julia could sense where he was she would think that Mike was still in her digestive system. As Helen finished cooking the eggs, she could feel Julia's hungry gaze on her perfect body and she gave her hips a little jiggle, teasing Julia. When the food was ready Helen brought it to the table where Julia had been sitting. The first thing she went for when she got there was the yogurt.

Mike screamed as he flipped uncontrollably into the container. Landing with a loud splat right next to the gargantuan spoon sticking out of the incredibly viscous substance. If Mike had just fallen into the yogurt he probably wouldn't even have broken the surface tension. However with the force from his mom's flick, he sunk almost a full centimeter into the fluid, leaving a cartoonish hole in the exact shape of his body in the surface of the yogurt. As he began to turn over he saw the light from the end of the Mike-shaped tunnel begin to fade and it began to collapse. Mike scrambled to make it to the surface, lest he be trapped underneath 120 feet of delicious Greek yogurt. He began scrambling and pushing his way out and he miraculously made it to the surface. Completely coated in cold yogurt he couldn't help but laugh ironically as he remembered the scene from "Honey We Shrunk Ourselves" where the two guys were trapped in the chip dip trying to avoid being eaten. The delicious taste and smell of the food all around him reminded Mike of the fact that he hadn't had anything to eat besides his mother's cum for the past day and a half, and he began to scoop handfuls of the stuff into his mouth. When his puny belly was full, he pulled himself into the fetal position and began to shiver. The yogurt having just been in the fridge, felt freezing to the tiny boy, but he relished the cold, knowing that he couldn't be harmed by it and appreciating the feeling of not being stuck in one of the giantess' orifices. Lying in a landscape of cold white yogurt, for the first time since he had been shrunk, Mike felt peace. The light coming from the hole that the spoon made as it kept the lid open was dim and provided a nice relaxing light, reminiscent of when your parents come to check on you in the middle of the night when you're a kid. Mike looked at the spoon and saw a chance to escape, but where to? He would just be spotted, he probably wouldn't even make it to the top of the spoon. He might as well enjoy the one peaceful moment he had before he would be thrust back into the torture of his two goddesses once again. Suddenly the whole world shook and the gelatinous substance all around Mike began to jiggle and shift. Helen must have picked up the container, and was bringing him back into the real world.

Julia started hungrily at her lover as she made multiple trips to the counter and back.

"Don't help or anything!"

Helen scolded playfully.

"I'll do something for you later, right now I just want to watch."

Julia reciprocated seductively. Finally Helen finished bringing the breakfast to the table and they both immediately started shoveling the food into their mouths. Both of them giving into their morning hunger. Helen after finishing her pancakes, grabbed the yogurt container and Julia noticed her give a small smirk to the bowl of yogurt that she handed to her. Julia pretended she didn?t notice but as she took the bowl she saw her favorite toy, who was noticeably smaller than last night, squirming on the surface desperately trying to escape his fate. Julia did her best at trying to keep a straight face as to avoid letting Helen know that she knew about the little surprise in her yogurt. She grabbed her spoon and scooped a heaping spoonful of yogurt from the bowl being careful not to pick up the little toy. Helen kept not-so-subtly looking to see if Julia had eaten Mike as as Julia continued to scoop the vanilla yogurt into her perfect mouth. Finally there was nothing Julia could do to avoid eating the pathetic man and she scooped him up with what was left of the yogurt and put them in her mouth. Quickly she probed the delicious substance for the little speck with her tongue. Bringing her tongue to the roof of her mouth she felt her tiny toy wiggling and squirming. She smiled as she held him between her tongue and the roof of her mouth and made a huge show for Helen and gulped the last of the yogurt down loudly and dramatically. Helen just smiled mischievously, never breaking eye-contact with Julia. Julia wanted nothing more than to lean forward and start going at it right there and then. But it was her turn to surprise Helen.

"I need to go get something from my car"

She said abruptly, hiding Mike underneath her tongue while she spoke. Her comment had taken Helen by surprise, while simultaneously breaking all the sexual tension in the room and Helen looked surprised for a moment before saying:

"Oh uh..ok"

She was taken aback by Julia suddenly killing the mood.

"Uh I'll be in the bedroom I guess"

She exclaimed, awkwardly trying to sound sexy. Julia smiled and gave her a wink and said:

"I'll meet you there"

And with that she turned and sauntered towards the front door, while Helen began walking up the stairs. When Julia got to her car and unlocked it and grabbed her journal from the backseat. She giggled as she felt the bug-man inside her mouth squirm, imagining the simple act of talking, breathing and laughing must be torturous for the puny speck. She casually brought him to the front of her mouth in a spittle, leaned forward and pulled the elastic waistband of her booty shorts and thong away from her waist. She couldn?t help but chuckle as the spittle landed on the lacy underwear and she let it snap shut, feeling a pleasant little spot of wetness and an inconsequential tickle on her pussy lips. She began to walk back inside.

Mike thought he would be used to this sort of torture by now but he wasn't. Trapped in the blistering heat of Julia's thong as she walked back inside, he wished he was back in the yogurt again. Although he could've gone without the terror of almost being eaten over and over and over. Suddenly the walking stopped and light entered his smelly prison. As the shorts and thong lowered Mike tried to grab onto the lace as it but his arms were completely stuck to the labia he was trapped against by saliva and vaginal excretions. Suddenly his mother's face was right in front of him.

"HMMM HOW DID YOU GET HIM OUT OF YOU SO FAST?"

Helen was speaking normally but to Mike it was ear-splitting.

"I have my ways"

Julia smiled smugly and shrugged. Julia's voice was much further away from the tiny man and much more pleasant to listen to.

"Now let's get down to business"

Julia said with a smirk, and then the two titans collided.

End Notes:

I kinda have a plan for the next couple chapters but leave a review with anything you’d like to see happen. Thanks so much for reading guys.

Scissors by Perfect_gts
Author's Notes:

This one is just kind of an in-between chapter.

The feeling of their labias rubbing against each other with the added knowledge of their pathetic toy being trapped in between was once again, a perfect sexual experience for both voluptuous women. Julia laid on her back and received Helen's thrusts as the scissored one another. Their moans and gasps and whimpers in perfect harmony with the wet smacking sound of the juices flowing between the goddesses.

Deep in the cacophony of flesh and sweat and vaginal excretions, a miniscule boy, half a millimeter tall was being smashed by the smooth, malleable flesh of his owners. One moment being on the brown pussy lips of Julia, in a fold of her right beneath her clit. To being dragged between the 2 tight vaginas, for miles along their nether regions, ending up smeared against his mother's pussy by a ludicrous amount of both of their cum, as she went in for another thrust.

Mike was just a mote of dust in a landslide. Unable to cry or scream or move by his own will, he surrendered to the onslaught. Julia came first while Mike was trapped in between Helen's pussy lips, he watched as her vagina contracted in an awesome display of raw muscular power, each contraction letting out a torrential downpour of fluid that would put Niagara Falls to shame. After a moment he was rammed into said falls and once again ground between the giantesses. He could feel their screams vibrate through their bodies as Helen climaxed as well, pulling away from Julia letting her puny son drip down in the river of her honey onto her lover's already soaked lips. Mike lay encased in cum, below him a sprawling landscape of perfect brown skin for miles in every direction, and far above him, his mother's perfect pussy still dripping, leered above him like a massive woman-shaped planet. After the excitement of the moment subsided, the shadow of Mike's mother subsided and an earthquake ensued as she moved to lie down beside the Latina. A familiar shadow approached the pathetic mite and he realized he was about to once again be swiped up by a woman's gigantic finger. After the finger descended upon him and squashed him into the flesh below he was torn from his pathetic position at Mach speed to be judged by the cruel goddesses that owned him. As he lay spread eagle against the tip of the Latina's finger, he felt the titan's gaze upon him and saw their expressions quickly becoming amused at the utterly pathetic sight before them.

"YOU KNOW I COULDN'T EVEN REALLY FEEL HIM, BUT KNOWING HE WAS THERE MADE IT SOO MUCH HOTTER YOU KNOW?"

Julia said, her voice breaking slightly due to the intensity of the moments prior. Helen nodded in agreement. Mike felt even more pathetic knowing that his presence wasn't even pleasing to the perfect women if it weren't for the humiliation aspect of him being there. Suddenly the Mach speed motion began again and was brought back between the legs of his colossal captor, and Julia wiped him daintily off of her fingertip onto her wrinkled, winking anus. Mike knew he was in trouble as the light started to fade as if a garage door was closing, and he began to turn 90 degrees as Julia closed her legs as she rolled her thick form from her back onto her side, to face Helen. In doing so entombing the puny boy between her globular asscheeks, and sealing him in darkness.

Julia giggled at the thought of her slave who she had just subjected to one of the worst places on her body.

?That was fucking amazing Helen.?

She gasped still breathing heavily.

"Fuck yeah"

Helen could barely choke out between gasps, her orgasm having just subsided.

"I have something to show you."

Julia said shifting up onto her knees and bending down off the bed, giving Helen an unadulterated view of her puny son plastered pathetically to her anus as Julia's cheeks spread. Helen couldn't help but bring her hand down between her legs and rubbing tiny circles around her clit, taking in deep, heavy breaths in order to avoid getting too carried away. Julia managed to reach the journal which she had left beside the bed as they fucked, deciding that she couldn't wait any longer and her methods that she had written down could wait a little bit longer as the 2 women destroyed any sexual tension between them. As Julia sat up Helen whimpered and had to close her legs to avoid cumming as she watched Julia's butt cheeks slap together and engulf her little toy once more.

"Wanna see what's inside?"

Julia said. Helen could only nod frantically, with a pained look on her face as she resisted her orgasm.

"Ok so here I've written every idea I've had for the past 100 years about what to do when I finally got my hands on a tiny man of my own."

She slowly undid the binding of the ancient leatherback book and carefully opened it to the marked page, on which there was a simple list comprising of her various naughty ideas she'd had throughout the years.

"Which one do you want to try first?"

Julia asked with a sly smile. Helen started at the list intently, trying to soak in each and every item. She looked up at Julia and smiled.

End Notes:

Big plans for the future of the story, as always make sure to leave a review.

Julia’s Journal by Perfect_gts
Author's Notes:
Ok so this chapter’s quite different, this is just a journal entry from Julia and these are all ideas I just came up with in like half an hour. Leave a review saying which number you’d like me to write about, the ones with the most requests are the ones I’ll do. If there’s something you want done that’s not on there, comment what it is and maybe I’ll incorporate it somewhere into the story. Feel free to use any of these scenarios to write your own story. Thanks.

Update: I’ve created a poll where you can now vote for what you’d like to see.

https://strawpoll.com/kb38259p
Dear future Julia,

This list is comprised of thing to do to punish your little bug man, enjoy.

1. every night (given that you’re not using him for something else) drop him on the sheets between your thighs, tell him you’ll let him go if he can make it to the top of your nipple before you wake up.

2. Put him on the tip of a butt plug (or anal beads) and leave it in all day.

3. Feed him to your pets

4. Tie him to the end of a string and hang it behind your back, so he’s hanging behind your ass, walk and laugh as he bounce off of your cheeks.

5. Feed him to a coworker

6. Put him in the vicinity of another person and watch him be unknowingly tortured by them.

7. Flick him towards someone’s pussy or ass and assign point values to each spot. Ex: 2 points for labia, 10 points for clit

8. Turn your vision spell off for a day and see where he ends up.

9. Humiliate him by just sitting above him and proving your superiority

10. Feed him to your girlfriend

11. Make him clean your asshole with his tongue and shove him inside when he fails

12. Sit down in the shower and play goalie, stopping him from going down the drain

13. Sit on him then flick him off your ass, rinse and repeat

14. Have a lesbian orgy turn off you vision spell and flick him into it.

15. Practice your kegels on him

16. Hang each of his arms and each leg from string and wear him like panties

17. Role play ferngully

18. Put him on the bed and tell him your going to give him a blow job, then just suck on him for a few minutes and then swallow him.

19. Make him shrink everytime he cums
Make him cum

20. Put him on your bike seat and go for a long bike ride

21. Leave him on your clit all day

22. Make someone he trusts see him as a toy

23. Have a squirting contest. ie: see how far you and some other girls can shoot out of your vaginas (bonus points if it’s aiming towards other girls nethers)

24. Try and sneak him into your coworkers panties or bra

25. Put him on your clit and tell him he’ll be punished if he doesn’t make you cum, and eat him when he doesn’t

26. Bounce him from tit to tit and from asscheek to asscheek

27. Make it so every time he cums you grow and make him cum

28. Have a bath and pretend to be a sea monster

29. Tell him if he can lift your boob he can have the day off and then drop you boob onto him (works with asscheeks as well)

30. Put him in your bellybutton and do sit-ups

31. Put him under your tits and do push-ups

32. Put him in between your asscheeks and do squats

33. Freeze him in a popsicle and eat it

34. Toy with him in your palm with your fingers

35. Put him inside your nipple

36. Lend him to your friends

37. Put him on a pillow and ride the pillow

38. Shrink him down incomprehensibly small and make him climb your clit or nipple

39. Do the splits onto him and crush him with your vagina

40. Pretend he’s a bug and treat him like one

41. Keep him in your mouth all day

42. Put him on the middle of a string of anal beads and compete with another girl to see who’s asshole can swallow him first

43. Put him between your tits or asscheeks an go for a run

44. Steam roll him with your pussy

45. Tongue-punch him into someone’s anus

46. Put him on your taint and tell him to choose asshole or pussy

47. Twerk with him between your asscheeks

48. Tie his arms and wear him like a necklace

49. Have fun!
End Notes:
Leave a review saying which number you’d like me to write about, the ones with the most requests are the ones I’ll do (I’m definitely doing the first one) If there’s something you want done that’s not on there, comment what it is and maybe I’ll incorporate it somewhere into the story. Feel free to use any of these scenarios to write your own story. Thanks for reading :)

Link to poll for voting: https://strawpoll.com/kb38259p
Reading Between the Cheeks by Perfect_gts
Author's Notes:

Sorry for the (incredibly long) hiatus everyone. I doubt anyone remembers this story of mine after more than two years. Despite my absence from writing on this site I have remained an active reader. This story is a grammatical mess and reading back on it makes me cringe pretty hard, (although to be fair there is only so many synonyms for the word "giant" or the word "vagina" haha) and the idea of anyone in my real life finding out about it fills me with anxiety. Alas I started this thing and I intend to finish it. Sorry to anyone and everyone who was disappointed by my disappearance. I hope my sudden reappearance can, at least somewhat, redeem that.

To any new readers, I bid thee welcome! To previous readers, I humbly ask your forgiveness.

Now without further ado, the long-awaited results of the vote on what to do for the next few chapters are in, and the top three results are: #38, #19, and #14.Which are, respectively:

"Shrink him down incomprehensibly small and make him climb your clit or nipple."

"Make him shrink every time he cums, and make him cum a lot"

"Have a lesbian orgy turn off you vision spell and flick him into it."

 #19's mechanic has already been implemented into the story, however never to the extent that I imagine some readers want.

This is kind of an intermediary chapter to warm back up into the series, I also need to go back and reformat the entire thing. I had a lot of fun writing this one though. Please enjoy!

   Helen was ecstatic. Lying naked on her king-sized bed with her gorgeous girlfriend beside her, she could hardly contain her joy as she read through her lover's secret list of erotic things to do with a tiny man. Reading every option available over and over she noted her favorites and felt her pussy begin to drool imagining living out her deepest fantasies. Julia explained in more depth what some of the options meant in a matter of fact tone, but Helen was lost in the memories of the past few days. Since Julia had arrived at her house she hadn't had much time to reflect upon all of the events that had transpired. She thought about how for nearly an entire day before Julia had arrived she had put her puny toy through hell without even knowing about it. She felt her hand drift between her legs as she envisioned the momentus pleasure she had felt that day, feeling the memories now with an overwhelming sense of utter, dominating power over another being. She bit her lip, suppressing her current desires to disregard whatever Julia was saying, throw away the book and lick their puny toy off her asshole to play with him again. Instead she reluctantly decided to switch her focus off of her memories and begin to listen to Julia's sweet voice tell her about all the fun things that they could do with their new favorite sex toy, who at this very moment was struggling for air deep between Julia's asscheeks.

   Mike was miserable. He'd lost count of exactly how many times he'd been completely immobilized by some inconsequential movement of the giantesses who now dominated every aspect of his life, but he was no more used to it now than the first time he had been mashed between his gargantuan mother's nipple and her mattress. From his spot pressed so intimately against Julia's body he could feel her voice vibrate softly through her flesh, and sobbed as he pictured his mother and her girlfriend chatting cheerfully about what torture to put him through next. With the immense pressure of his captors planetary asscheeks pressing into him he could not tell which way gravity was pulling him. Trapped in complete darkness with no reference points, he had lost all sense of direction. His lungs had begun burning for air shortly after being shoved into his humiliating predicament, although he had found out that the goddess responsible for his diminutive size sadistically decided that while he would no longer need air, he would still desperately desire it. Next to the burning for air were several other devastatingly uncomfortable feelings that pierced Mike's conscience and chipped away at his sanity. The most prominent being the unbearable heat of Julia's body, causing a buildup of both his sweat and Julia's. Next was the smell. Despite being pressed against her anus, Mike couldn't smell any hint of what was inside the tight ring of muscle. The smell came simply from the mix of sweat and vaginal lubricant that encased him. Mike laid still, defeated in his prison of flesh as he lamented his predicament. Suddenly as if his feelings of misery had culminated in one reactionary moment, his stationary body sprung to life. He tightened and flexed his muscles as he desperately tried to claw his way out of his immense gluteal prison. Suddenly with a flood of relief he felt the pressure on his tiny form ease, light flooded into the crevice that he occupied and the skin surrounding him began to shift. With a fool's hope he imagined that his pathetic escape attempt had yielded positive results. His hopes were immediately dashed as he found himself near the bottom of an incredibly deep valley, squirming desperately upon the dark, wet skin of his goddess' asshole. His eyes quickly adjusted to the light and he could see nearly ten meters away was where the lighter skin of her asscheeks met the darker skin of the monstrous anus. Within a small coating of sweat and pussy juice his miniscule, squirming body was stuck, like a puny piece of pany lint to the very edge of Julia's anus. Miles above the valley his mother's vast face looked down at him, the horny goddess' eyes trained directly on her speck of a son. Under the terrifying gaze of Helen, Mike began to squirm for his freedom again, if not for his freedom at least to get off of Julia's butthole. From far far above, his mother's gave an earth shaking giggle, her booming voice shook him to his core.

"AW THE LITTLE BUG THINKS HE CAN ESCAPE!"

Mike sobbed at the remark as he felt her air-cooled breath wash over him. Despite his most valiant, last ditch effort, he had not made any headway off of the acres of sphincter. With deep and utter despair he found that the heavy, viscous liquid which held him in place had actually dragged him closer to the center of Julia’s asshole. He felt the floor beneath him vibrate heavily as Julia giggled in response to Helen’s teasing. Julia wiggled her hips slightly and Mike’s world exploded into chaos. As the world rocked back and forth violently he saw the millions of tons of flesh on either side of the valley wobble effortlessly, once again displaying the magnitude of power that these titanesses had. All the while dragging him further away from his pitiful goal, off of Julia’s anus.

“AWWW DON’T MAKE HIM THINK HE CAN’T! I LOVE HIS LITTLE SQUIRMS!” 

Julia’s deafening feminine voice rebutted from hundreds of miles away. 

“Mom I’m not a bug! Please let me go! I don’t want to be a toy! Please if you let me go no one will ever-”

Mike’s tiny, inaudible pleas were cut short as Helen’s thunderous voice began again.

“WE’VE GOT SOME BIG PLANS IN STORE FOR YOU LITTLE MAN, AND I’VE GOT JUST THE PLACE TO PUT YOU WHILE WE GET READY!” 

Mike let out a pathetic squeak as his mother’s tongue slid erotically out from between her lips and began descending towards his pathetic position. Despite the futility Mike tried one final lunge to escape his fate, only to be immediately caught between the rough slimy surface of Helen’s tongue and the tight wrinkled surface of Julia’s anus.

Julia was in heaven as Helen ate her ass with such passion, she could feel an orgasm coming on after mere seconds. She could feel Helen’s tongue work vigorously in circles around her asshole, her taste buds, combined with the added pleasure of Mike’s tiny struggles sent waves of pleasure shooting throughout her entire body. Just as she was about to climax Helen pulled her face out from between Julia’s thick, caramel cheeks. Julia flexed her anus excitedly, feeling Helen’s saliva coat her entire crack. In the center of her anus she could feel Mike. His upper body stuck on the precipice of her anus, and his legs kicking futilely against the outside, while she chewed on him with her anus. With that image in her head and one light teasing lick from Helen, Julia came. Hard. Her mind went blank while her vaginal and anal muscles contracted violently expelling the goddess’ tiniest sex toy. She imagined what she must be putting him through and it only increased her pleasure. 

After ten minutes of pleasure Julia finally began to come down from her incredible orgasm. During the mind numbing pleasure, Helen had come and laid beside her. Julia took her in her embrace and they began to passionately make out. While Julia was incapacitated Helen had taken the opportunity to lick Mike off of Julia’s pussy where he had landed after being forced out of her asshole. While they made out they passed him between their mouths, tasting their little toy in small bursts as he came into contact with only a few of their taste buds at a time. As they pulled apart Julia could taste Mike’s faint but unique flavour on the tip of her tongue. With a soft moan and a knowing, hungry look towards Helen, Julian closed her mouth around the miniscule, screaming Mike, tilted her head back slightly, brought him to the back of her throat and with a wink to Helen and an exaggerated GULP, she swallowed. Sending Mike as deep into her body as he could possibly go. 

“Come Helen, we have some work to do.”

 

 

 

End Notes:

In the next chapter we'll get into the audience choice stuff.

Feel free to leave a review, thank you so much for readng!

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=7891