Playing With Their Food 2 by Tocinodorado
Summary:

One month after Mitch has been missing, Jackie is beyond depressed that she can not find Mitch anywhere. Cynthia, who is really worried about Jackie's depression, calls her old friend Paul to find more evidence about Mitch being missing by going into the old and abandoned Vietnamese buffet building.


Categories: Giantess, Adventure, Crush, Destruction, Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Humiliation, Instant Size Change, Legwear, Mouth Play, Odor, Slave, Unaware, Violent Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes Word count: 8626 Read: 11630 Published: October 07 2018 Updated: October 07 2018

1. Act 1: Vietnamese Buffet by Tocinodorado

2. Act 2: The Hibachi Buffet by Tocinodorado

3. Chapter 3 by Tocinodorado

Act 1: Vietnamese Buffet by Tocinodorado

Jackie was crying so much that her whole face was covered in nothing more than tears. Cynthia was rubbing her back as she was getting really worried about Jackie, but both of the girls were really worried about Mitch. Nobody knew where Mitch went, and it has been exactly one month since the missing report of Mitch Roswell has been released to the public. Jackie has tried everything that she could possibly do just so she could find Mitch, but nobody had any sort of update on Mitch. It was like he never even existed. Cynthia has been really close to Jackie, for she is worried that Jackie may kill herself from how sad she has been, and she was trying to calm Jackie down every single time she got sad over Mitch's disappearance. "Come on Jackie...you can't just always be sad for the rest of your life, for we all go through many incidents...why don't you just try and enjoy your life."

"And how can I do that when the love of my life goes missing, and nobody can answer if he is alive or not?! I have tried talking to the police, and they still have not told me anything about a lead... I still think that the Vietnamese place we went to had something to do with the vanishing of Mitch" Jackie said as she was beginning to get very upset just thinking about the Vietnamese. For the longest time, she believed that the woman from the Vietnamese buffet was the reason why Mitch went missing. Cynthia then stopped Jackie's train of thought by slapping her.

"You are literally overthinking things Jackie. We don't know a single bit of information when it comes to the disappearance of Mitch, but we could go into the abandoned building from the Vietnamese place if you would really like?"

"There is no way we could get in there Cynthia..the police have the whole place under high security...I would not dare go into there...I do not want to go to jail at all.." Jackie said, and Cynthia hugged Jackie. Cynthia did feel terrible that Jackie was so sad, and she also felt bad for Jackie because she could hear Jackie's stomach growling, meaning she must be starving herself. "Look Cynthia...I think I better eat something or at least drink some water" Jackie said as she slowly got up, but Cynthia set her back down.

"Okay Jackie, listen closely. I am going to call in a group of my friends to search the place, for they can get in there without the police noticing. I will get them to search in and outside of the building okay? You just need to relax, and we will decide where we would like to eat right after I call my people. Do we understand each other?"

"Y-yeah.." Jackie said as she sighed and laid back, reaching in her pocket for her ear buds and her Iphone. She decided to listen to a playlist she used to calm herself down when Cynthia was not around, and Cynthia got up from Jackie's bed, and she stepped outside of the room to call the leader of her group of friends.

Cynthia's friends composed of a frat team. It was a mixture of many kinds of people from college, but they were mostly girls compared to guys. Cynthia called the leader of the group as she tapped her Converse on the ground, growing impatient because of how worried she was for her friend Jackie. As she was about to growl and give up on calling her group of friends, someone did answer the phone. "Hello? This is the co-leader of the Pam Club, how may I help ya?"

"Hi, I am Cynthia, and I have a favor to talk about with the leader" Cynthia said with an extremely happy tone of voice.

"Alright! I will put her on the phone quickly" the girl said as Cynthia could hear the girl call out for the leader and tell her it was a girl named Cynthia. Before too long, a familiar voice to Cynthia came to the phone.

"Ayy! Cynthia! Long time no see" Paul said as she was happy to hear from Cynthia again.

"Yeah it certainly has been some time. I must ask, how come you haven't been calling Jackie as I have been asking?"

"What are you talking about? I have been?"

"Don't lie to me you worthless piece of crap" Cynthia said as she was not afraid to speak to him like that, "I have seen her recent calls lately, and you haven't called her since the day I asked you to do that one favor."

"O-okay okay I have not been doing that lately just because I have been lazy after working my job at night and going to college in the mornings. I have a life I have to tend to you know?"

"Whatever, but I have a favor I need to ask of you and your little group" she said as she leaned against the wall that would take her to Jackie's room.

"And what is this favor you are going to ask me?"

"I am wanting you to break into the Vietnamese buffet building and find evidence that Mitch did not just magically vanish from thin air, and tell Jackie and I what your group has for some information."

"Are you crazy?! That place is filled with nothing but the police! Those donut munchers are going to do nothing more than arrest us if we are caught! I am not doing that unless you pay me something big."

"Um excuse me? I am not paying something big when you can't even do something for me for free" Cynthia said with that same hateful tone that she did just recently towards Paul.

"Okay okay I will do it for at least $10! Why are you being so hateful to me?"

"Because I ask you to do something, and you seem to think that you can get away with how bad of a job you did when I asked you for something last time and was supposed to pay you for a crappy job. You better do it well this time, or I will make sure that everyone in the college campus knows that you and your gang smokes nothing but marijuana every day." Cynthia then hung up the phone and walked back inside into Jackie's dorm room.

"W-what did they say.." Jackie said in a sad tone as she was expecting some sort of negative answer.

"Paul is going to lead his group into the abandoned building, and they will come back with information to tell us at once" Cynthia said, and Jackie instantly gave her a big hug.

"Thank you so much for doing this for me.." Jackie said as she felt like Cynthia was going to accomplish something rather than the police or any kind of law enforcement. N-now about the food.. I really do not have much to eat around my house right now.." she said as she sighed.

"No need to worry! Let's go to the hibachi place that opened up recently! I heard that place cooks live for us, and we can order a lobster" she said, and Jackie's eyes lightened up and seemed to sparkle because Jackie loved seafood.

"Yes I would love that! I can pay for it too" Jackie said, but Cynthia stopped her there.

"No no, I will be the one who pays for our food. It is the least I could do" Cynthia said as she giggled, and Jackie finally did giggle again as well.

"O-okay..well at least let me get dressed" she said, and she grabbed Cynthia's arm and let her see her change clothes so Jackie could decide on what to wear.

--------------------------------------

"Alright everyone" Paul said as he stood up and looked at the tiny group of people he rounded up, "we are about to do something that is the riskiest thing we have ever done before. Today, right now, we are going to break into the old Vietnamese buffet place, and we are going to help one of my closest friends by getting any lead on the missing male case that has been trending in this puny city."

"But isn't there police that guard and protect the building" one person said as they were confused about the situation.

"Yes there is police involved, but we can easily get past them as long as we use our noggins. So tell me, is there any other questions?" Nobody said anything at all because they thought they could easily get through with this. "No further questions? Alrighty, let us get going then" Paul said, and get everyone in the van he uses, and he drove to the building.

Once they were at the old building, many of the group members pointed out where all of the police enforcement was, and Paul easily saw a weak point inside of the building. "You see, they are only guarding the outside. Now if you look closely, it looks like there is some sort of hidden hatch that can lead to the inside of the building" Paul said as he then pointed out the odd shape of certain slopes, and they parked in the forest area next to the abandoned building, and they all got out.

The group of people could see the simple Vietnamese building. Because it was so close to the woods, it was already beginning to get covered with vines and moss of some sort, and the place already looked like it was over 60 years old. Paul then looked as he saw there was no police officer at the roof of the building, so he had plenty of time to think this out. He then looked at the slopes and lead his group to follow the slopes. After following the slopes for a good amount of time, he saw that there was a secret hatch, and he got everyone to go inside before he then went inside himself.

The hatch lead to what appeared to be some sort of living quarters. "wow.." Paul said as he was astonished to see that whoever owned the building was also living in it. "This is the weirdest thing in the world" Paul said as he then guided everyone to go forward. Paul swore up and down that while heading over to the tiny crawl space leading to the buffet that he heard someone screaming for help, but when he looked around, he didn't see anyone. If only he knew that it was a group of tiny people that were lost in the massive crawl space.

After crawling about for ten minutes, the group of people finally got into what appeared to be the kitchen area. Once everyone was inside where the police could not see them anymore, Paul then looked around himself. "Alright everyone, we are going to all split up individually and look in each little place to try and find a lead on something. If there is any leftover food too that is fresh still, keep it, and we will have that for dinner or lunch" Paul said as he then headed into the bathrooms so he could see if there was anything suspicious about that.

The bathrooms were torn to pieces. "Jesus Christ...it is like someone just went AWOL all over this place" Paul said aloud as he then looked around, cutting the flashlight on his Iphone. He looked around, the glare of the phone light still reflecting off of some of the reflected glass on the ground. Paul kept hearing tiny screams as if they were from far away, and he would look around, but he would not notice anything. One thing that he did notice was that there was a lot of glass he was stepping on, but some of the glass felt like it was alive. He ignored it and would try to get a better grip on whatever it was that he was stepping on by grinding his foot down on it, and he kept looking around. He saw exactly nothing in both bathrooms, so he decided to walk out.

"Any progress on anything" Paul called out, and everyone was back in the kitchen as they did not notice anything that was out of the ordinary. They explained that the building was just withering away, and there was nothing wrong with this place other than creepy screaming noises that they constantly hear. "Whatever, we must all be worried about this place being haunted or something that our mind is playing tricks with our ears. Let's just get some grub if there is anything here" he said, and one person pointed to the food that they found that was fresh: there was a set of candies along with a cake that somehow was still fresh, and there was mysterious noodles. Just like any other random set of college students, they ate whatever they could, nomming on everything they could. Not a single person questioned why all of the food had some sort of odd taste to it, and they kept munching away. When everyone finished eating, they began heading back into the hole leading to the underground living quarters. Everyone noticed that they were beginning to feel weak, and Paul said to everyone, "listen, we are all just tired from doing things quickly, so I think we should all just relax and enjoy ourselves for a quick moment" Paul said, and he plopped down onto the ground. He then seemed to feel sick, and many others were already beginning to pass out as if there was something wrong with them. Paul saw this was all happening to them, and he then knew that there was something that was in the food, and he tried to get up and keep crawling. He got close to the hatch before something grabbed his leg and held him back. Paul's upper body got to the exit of the hatch before he then passed out, and something grabbed him. "That should teach them lesson to not go sneaking into another person's home" a Vietnamese lady's voice echoed. 

The whole time that the buffet closed, the Vietnamese lady never left her living quarters. Instead of leaving, she decided to work at the hibachi that was close by, and she convinced the hibachi to use tiny people live for spices, for nobody would ever know if the tiny people were alive or not since the hibachi people generally kill the tinies before they serve them. The Vietnamese lady set up the fresh food here, for she hoped that Mitch's little 'lover' would come in so she could shrink the girl and use her for spices, but it seems the group of people that she knocked out would do as she scooped them up with the other tiny people that were already in a box, and she put the new tinies in the box. She then got out of the hatch and went to the hibachi place. As the Vietnamese lady walked in with the box of tiny people in it, Cynthia and Jackie walked into the hibachi place.

Act 2: The Hibachi Buffet by Tocinodorado

"I am telling you that you are going to love this place! I have been here many times, and I promise you that this will be better than anything you have ever had before" Cynthia said, for she loved the place since the day it came about into this town, and Jackie was looking around, worried that the Vietnamese girl was around. 

"I am just worried that someone from the Vietnamese buffet will know who I am and will try and kill me.." Jackie said as she was seemed to look paranoid, but Cynthia stopped her.

"Look, you just need to relax" Cynthia said as she then sat Jackie down on a booth, and Cynthia sat across from Jackie to make it even on the booths. A waitress then came in as she appeared to be Japanese. 

"Hello you two! How may I help you all?"

"Hi, we are going to just eat without watching the show tonight, for my friend is trying to just decide on what to eat" Cynthia said with a soft giggle.

"Alrighty then! Do you two know what you would like to drink?"

"I would like to have Sprite" Cynthia said with a smile on her face. The waitress then turned to Jackie to see what she wanted.

"I think I will have what my friend Cynthia is having" Jackie said as she then continued to look through the menu. The waitress then walked off as she went to go and get her drinks. While the waitress went and got her drinks, Jackie was focused on what she wanted to get. Cynthia already knew what she was getting, so she was on her phone, texting people while Jackie decided to go with the special soup of the day, getting curious about what the mystery soup of the day was. The waitress came back shortly as she then seemed to have the same smile as she had before.

"Alrighty, here are your Sprites" the waitress said as she served them two glass cups of sprite with a lemon hanging on the sides of their drinks along with a straw in the cup. "Are you two ready to eat?" Cynthia looked at Jackie, and Jackie nodded her head.

"Yes ma'am we are, and I would like the lobster" Cynthia said with a bright smile, and the waitress wrote what she ordered on a tab as she then looked at Jackie.

"I think I will have the seafood soup" Jackie said as she then handed the menu to the waitress, and the waitress took her menu and wrote what Jackie wanted on the same tab. 

"Okay! It should be out very shortly" the waitress said as she walked off, smirking as she knew just what was in both of those courses.

"Trust me Jackie, you will remember this place for good once you take a few bites of this place" Cynthia said with the brightest smile on her face.

-----------------------------------------

Paul woke up to the sound of people screaming loudly. It was an abrupt awakening, and he looked around quickly to see what was going on. He was shocked to see that he was now in some transparent room with other people, and he especially did not remember too much about what had happened. All he did know was that he went on an adventure for a friend, and he took his gang, but he did not remember finding the secret hatch at all. He kept looking around as he then felt the room he was in shake violently. The dark room turned bright, and he saw what appeared to be a kitchen that was huge compared to him! He then heard people speaking as it was obvious that they were going to be used for food spices, and that caused Paul's heart to skip a beat. Before Paul had a chance to even try to escape from the room he was in with many other people, someone slammed onto him from how the room was shifting, and Paul looked up to see what appeared to be the roof of the room moving. He was not in a room, for he was in a plastic container with many other tiny people. "What the hell is going on!" Paul was screaming to see if anyone was going to answer him, and some stranger that he did not know shushed him as he made a finger signal to tell him to be quiet. Paul, hoping something good would happen, went silent. Paul then watched what was happening.

"You need to grab the ones that scream the most into the food to kill first so they will not blow our cover" a Vietnamese woman said as she was guiding a new chef on how to cook up with tiny people. The female chef then reached down and grabbed a tiny that was screaming a lot, the tiny seemed to not know what to do other than scream. "Now you need to hold it over the grill and drop it on the grill." Without any sort of hesitation, the chef dropped the tiny from the high distance onto the grill. The tiny screamed as it fell onto the grill, and within seconds, the tiny was trying to get up as it felt the pain from how hot the grill it was. "Now when a tiny survives the huge height and tries to get up, you use the scraping tool to pin the tiny to the grill" the Vietnamese woman said in Japanese so the English tinies would not understand a single thing they are saying. The female chef then took out a massive metal square scraping tool, and she began to lower it onto the tiny.

"PLEASE DEAR GOD SPARE ME! I DID NOTHING WRONG TO DESERVE THIS" The tiny girl said as she finally stood up, and she looked up to see the massive metal substance lowering down on her. "Stop! Please stop! This is cruelty" she yelled before the metal substance slammed her down onto her body, and she screamed in pain and horror as her entire body began to smoke. She felt nothing but a burning sensation slam against her entire body, and the female chef could feel the tiny squirm rapidly as if she was trying to run. The chef then felt the tiny stop moving as she then lifted the scraping tool, and she proceeded to grill the tiny human.

Paul was in shock as to what he just saw, and he looked at the mysterious stranger as the stranger whispered to him, "if you stay quiet, you will have less of a chance of getting killed. I have been in here for a year now, and I have been surviving off of crumbs they feed us." As the stranger continued to speak, he did not notice that he was next on the kill list. The Vietnamese woman instantly grabbed him, and this caused the stranger to really freak out as he then tried biting her finger. The woman grunted in pain from the tiny biting , and the Vietnamese took the tiny to what appeared to be a wooden substance, also taking the female chef who was in training to the cutting board. 

"With tinies that bite your finger, you will take them to the cutting station. You simply dice them up so they can be in the soup" the Vietnamese girl said, and the Japanese chef held the tiny down as if the tiny was nothing more than a piece of celery. The stranger screamed more and more until he felt something sharp slam down on his legs and slice them off. The stranger really screamed, and blood poured out from where his legs used to be. The chef then continued cutting him up. The stranger eventually did black out and die from being chopped up so much, but that did not stop the chef. "Once the tiny is diced, you set it into the little bowl next to the cutting board so the other chefs know that those are the parts they can use for the soup and other ingredients" the Vietnamese woman said as she then decided to focus mainly on the Japanese chef. Because of that, the tiny people knew that she lost her focus on the tiny people. 

"Push the container" everyone yelled as they all began to slam themselves against the plastic box, and it very slowly moved closer to the edge of the table they were on. They kept pushing and pushing, and they did actually manage to escape as the box tipped over and landed on the ground sideways. This instantly caught the Vietnamese woman's eye, and she yelped as she instantly ran towards the box. 

Paul shook his head as he felt dizzy form the rough landing, but he saw a set of shoes running towards him as it was the Vietnamese woman, and she was scooping tiny people back into the box. She reached for Paul, but he managed to escape her scoop, and he ran away and hid under a table along with some other fortunate people. As for those who were scooped, the Vietnamese woman grinned as she knew just what to do. The Vietnamese woman peeked from the window leading to the lobbies where she saw a heavy set woman who looked extremely hungry. She then grabbed the tinies and dumped them all on a small bowl of dip that was next to a massive amount of chips. It was the main appetizer that was served free, and there usually was no tiny people, but the Vietnamese decided to punish them by letting them get killed live. the Vietnamese woman then forced the waitress to serve the heavy set woman with the live tinies. Without hesitation, the waitress served the heavy set woman.

No tiny was safe, for the ones who were still running through the lobby heard thuds storming through the entire place, and many were crushed by the waitress who was oblivious to the tiny people on the ground, and she carried the platter to the heavy set woman. "Here is an appetizer on us ma'am, for it is a special chips and dip with extra spices put onto it.

"Thank you so much" the woman said as she saw the platter getting set in front of her. Once the waitress walked off, the woman leaned forward and sniffed it. The tiny people all tried to scream, but the horrendous stench from the certain spices in the dip was too strong for them, and they only coughed. They all whimpered as they saw the massive woman lean forward. Her nose was very close to one tiny, and the tiny was trying to escape, but they were all dropped and stuck in the dip as it was like some sort of glue to them. The nostril sniffed the tiny, and the tiny almost flew in the nostril as they were very light compared to any human being. The woman then thought to herself for a moment as she was trying to ponder what to do. "Maybe I should just give the dip a simple lick" she said as she then licked her lips. 

The tiny people were squirming, knowing that they made a mistake of getting caught by the Vietnamese woman, and they watched as the woman stretched her tongue, the saliva covering the tongue like a form of protection for her tongue, and the tongue rubbed against a massive spot of the dip where there was no tiny person. They all sighed of relief, but they were not able to have a break when they heard the woman smile from how good the dip tasted. "Oh I am going to enjoy this" the woman said as she then reached to the right of the bowl with the tiny people in it, and she raised a chip high in the air, and she air dived the chip into the dip. There was two unlucky tiny people who were quickly snatched from thin air, and they both screamed. One was further apart from the other, and one tiny was going to be the first have of the bite! The tiny closest to the lips of the woman screamed as he watched her bring the chip in closely. The lips soon turned into a cavern as it opened wide, and the hot breath of the woman loomed over the entire chip like some sort of mist, the tiny closest to the mouth screaming for dear life. Before too long, the set of lips lowered onto the chip, and a loud 'CRRRRRUUUNNNCHHH' was heard. The second tiny gulped as the tiny knew the other tiny had to have been the loud crunch. The tiny watched as the woman chewed up the chip. The woman was not a pleasant woman, for she smacked her food, and the second tiny watched as the tiny in her mouth was thrown around, and the woman opened her mouth to breathe for one second before she swallowed, and the first tiny screamed for help before he was gulped down into the dark abyss well known for killing tiny people. The second tiny then knew what he had to do.

He squirmed for dear life to escape from the dip sauce before he got eaten alive just like the other tiny was, and he finally did manage to escape as he then looked around to try and find a spot to run too, but he was way too high up in the air. He figured the only thing left was to risk death to escape this nightmare, and he ran off of the chip and hopped up..hoping to get somewhere with this. He was startled to find out that during the time he hopped up, a massive hand caught him. "Your not going to make a mess on me" the woman said as she liked to talk to herself often. 

"Please woman! I am not food! I am a human being with a life to live" the tiny guy pleaded, but the woman did not hear him and used her arm as some form of catapult, and she launched him instantly into her mouth before throwing the other half of the potato chip in her mouth. The tiny was very unlucky, and the potato chip caught ahold of him for good, and the tiny watched in pure horror as he was tossed onto the set of boulder-like molars as he knew his time was up. He released one final shriek before he was crushed into a fine red paste. There was nothing left of this tiny person, and the woman simply burped and looked down at the dip and chips as she smiled. "This is so good! I don't think I need the chips" the woman said as she just ate the chips individually...and rather quickly. Then the tiny people in the dip knew they were really screwed. Before either one of them had time to even try to escape, the woman grabbed the bowl, causing a violent jerk of movement throughout the bowl. 

The woman was now face to face with the tiny people trapped in this dipping sauce, and she was licking her lips just thinking about the amazing and unique taste the dip had. "I think I am just going to devour this all like a smoothie" she said as she then tipped the bowl into a slanted position, and the dip began to shift places. All of the tiny people yelped as they watched the woman form those cherry lips into a monstrous cavern that has already killed quite a bit of their friends. The dip began sliding faster and faster as it went right into her mouth, and the tiny people would scream as they went into her mouth. Lucky for the last three tinies, the dip splashed onto the table, and they were broken free from the giantess woman. The three survivors looked up to see what had happened, and they saw that the woman was slurping up and licking the remains, but she eyeballed the mess she made on the table, and she saw that the little bits of the spices were...scattered? "Wow..I must love my food so much that I am seeing it move" she said as she then grabbed a fork to scoop the spices back. Seeing that beginning to happen, the three tinies ran for dear lives to the edge of the table.

The tiny people got to the edge of the table, and they knew the only option was to hop off, and so they did. They for some reason did this one at a time as if they were a military squad taking turns hopping out of an airplane, but the last cadet was not able to escape, for he felt something pierce through his chest. When he looked at the pain he felt, he saw that a fork had pierced his skin, and he looked behind him to see the woman licking her lips. The other two tiny people did not bother to help the third one, for they felt like it was every man for himself. The tiny guy caught on the fork felt the blood beginning to pour out, and he screamed in pain as he was lifted high into the air. He was then face to face with the giantess woman. "You and I are going to have some fun" she said as she then opened her mouth slightly, and the tiny did not know what was going on. He then felt a sharp pain touch his legs, and the woman chomped down hard onto his legs, splitting them in half easily. The tiny instantly began to scream while the woman seemed to make an 'mmmm' sound, and she then began to happily chew up the rest of the tiny person, beheading him next so she for sure did not hear the tiny scream. After that tiny was done, she forgot that there was two more that escaped. "That was delicious" the woman said with a bright smile, and she was beginning to get up until she saw what appeared to be two bugs.

The two tinies were running for the outside world so they could finally be free, but a massive white sneaker slammed in front of them. "Disgusting bugs! You will die!" The woman raised her shoe high above the air and did not hesitate to lower her foot down, and the tinies scattered. She slammed down hard, hoping to hit something, but she growled to see nothing happen, so she followed one tiny until it was backed up against a leg of a chair, and the tiny was snatched by the woman. "So you dare encounter me hm? You know...I wonder what it would be like if you could talk and what not. You would probably be like 'oh help me miss! Your scaring me!' I will show you what it is like to be scared" she said as she then dropped the tiny inside of her shoe and continued on her day. That poor tiny would never see the fresh air and light ever again, for he was now all hers. As for the last tiny, it got to escape from the gigantic woman, and she finally went to the exit door and decided to relax. After all of that...Paul was going to see something pretty similar to this..

Paul was sitting there under the cupboard as he looked at the other three people who escaped with him, and they all decided to make one big run for it. As they were just heading out from under the cupboard, the Vietnamese lady slammed her shoe down in front of their path. "You are not leaving! We have to use you all for a main course for two fine women" The Vietnamese lady then grabbed...three of the four. "My mistake" the woman said as she smirked, "for I want to kill one by my socks" she said as she then slowly took her shoe off, revealing something horrendous. Her socks were supposed to be white, but they were gray and dripping in sweat. The smell was horrible, and it was clear the tiny was not going to live. The tiny screamed to not do this, but the Vietnamese lady wiggled her toes all the way up to the tiny, beginning to break the tinie's legs. The tiny groaned in pain as she screamed for help more and more. "You know...I think I am going to see how durable you just are" the woman said as she then grabbed the girl tightly, and she set her in the big toe section of her shoes. The girl gagged as she smelled nothing but a horrible smell coming from the entire shoe, and it was extremely hot as if someone had used these shoes nonstop. "Enjoy your stay~" the woman said, and she heard the tiny scream one final time before she put her shoes on. She tested the tiny person's durability by purposely stomping her left shoe every time she walked, and time to time she would grind her shoe. The poor tiny would actually be alive by the end of the day, and she would wish she was not.

As for the three tiny people in the Vietnamese woman's hand, she got the waitress to stop since there was no tinies on Jackie's order or Cynthia's order. The Vietnamese punished all live tiny people who are in well condition by serving them live. The Vietnamese woman put them in Cynthia and Jackie's course, and she then let the waitress serve the two women. The waitress then walked on outside, heading straight towards Jackie and Cynthia. "Alright you two! Here are your meals" the waitress said as she then served the meals to Jackie and Cynthia who had smiles on both of their faces, and they instantly dug in.

One poor tiny already died as he was caught in a piece of meat that had to be cut up, and Cynthia aimed directly at the tiny person. The tiny person looked up, and his neck was instantly severed in half as he fell back. The tiny was cut up into extremely fine pieces, along with the meat he was on, and Cynthia began eating. "My goodness! This is just fantastic! What do you think Jackie?"

"I haven't even taken a bite yet" Jackie said as she was just finding amusement by swirling her soup around and watching the contents float about. What she did not know was that she was nearly drowning Paul and another tiny as they were gasping for air. It was like a massive hurricane was going on around them, and they were getting close to drowning. Before too long, Jackie finally stopped, and the hurricane calmed down. Jackie then scooped up a bit of the soup, and the first tiny was scooped up with Jackie's soup. "This actually looks really tasty" Jackie said as she then began to happily eat the first spoonful quickly, the tiny instantly being thrown in. "It is like heaven in my mouth" Jackie said as she swished the soup contents all about, the tiny person being thrown around by the will of the pink serpent. Before too long, the tiny guy saw the pink serpent beginning to rise, and he screamed as he tried to hang onto a taste bud so he would not go down her throat, but a hunk of the meat slammed against him, and he fell into the dark abyss as he screamed until you could not hear his scream. Paul, watching all of this, began to become scared, and he watched and avoided almost every spoon scoop. "Here Cynthia, you take a bite of this" Jackie said as she gave Cynthia the spoon, and that was what caught Paul by surprise. Before Paul had any sort of chance to swim away from the spoon, the gigantic metallic killing machine scooped up Paul. "Why me" Paul said as he was on the verge of tears.

Paul watched in horror as the massive dome that covered him from escaping got smaller and smaller until it was nothing more than a simple bowl to him. He slowly looked up and saw Cynthia looking at the spoon hungrily as he yelled at Cynthia. "Cynthia! Listen! It is me! Paul! Please, you have to help me!" Paul was really terrified because it was almost like Cynthia was staring directly at him and was acting like she did not notice anything as she was doing just what Paul thought she was doing. 

"This really does look appetizing" Cynthia said as she then took one massive slurp from the spoon, and Paul was instantly inside of Cynthia's mouth. 

Paul was not able to withstand Cynthia, for she knew how to actually take care of the tiny people. She secretly did actually know that this hibachi place served tiny people, but she did not want to tell Jackie the truth about this place, so she let Jackie enjoy this place before she figured out what was in the contents of the mystery soup. She also did notice that Paul was in her spoonful of soup, but she did not care since she was both lesbian and a feminist. She simply got rid of a pest in her opinion, and she was glad that she got rid of Paul for good..or at least had him in her maw. She decided to torture him by slamming him back and forth everywhere in her mouth, making sure he understood that there was nothing to live for now, and he should have never tried to break into that abandoned building for sure. After a good while of toying with the tiny male, Cynthia raised her tongue high in the air, and Paul noticed this instantly as he hung on, watching all of the liquid and the food bits that are now mush fall down into the dark abyss leading to a death spa. Cynthia could feel Paul not wanting to go down, so she grabbed her straw and sipped on soda. All of the burning sensation that spread into Paul's eyes from the unexpected soda caused him to loosen his grip on a taste bud, and he slipped right down into the dark abyss with the rest of the mush.

Paul was going down an endless tunnel...and it was creepy just to think that he was so small to easily go down this food tube. It got creepier the further he went down because he noticed nothing more than the beating heart noise that was getting louder the further down he went. Cynthia could feel Paul squirming too as it was a pleasuring feeling to her, and she got up with Jackie. "Now was that some good food or what" Cynthia said as she seemed to smile happily about her food choice.

"That was some good food, and I really feel better" Jackie said as she was really full. Cynthia then walked up and went to the cash register up front to pay for the food. "I am just going to go ahead and head right into the car" Jackie said as she walked back outside, and this was the perfect opportunity for Cynthia to speak with someone special. 

"Hey, let me speak to the Vietnamese woman" Cynthia said as she seemed to smirk too. The waitress then went into the kitchen, and out came the Vietnamese woman as she smiled seeing Cynthia.

"Cynthia! My good old friend! Was there a problem with the food?"

"No there was not a single problem with the food! I was coming to say that the tiny people were an excellent addition to the food! You didn't happen to have a new set of people try to enter the building did ya?"

"Why yes I did! There was a whole group of them that I used for supplies today!"

"Good, for I sent those people just for you to restock on the people! You have a wonderful day" Cynthia said as she then waved goodbye to the Vietnamese woman, and she walked outside. She was almost to the car when she noticed a tiny girl who seemed to be covered in greases...meaning she had escaped someone's meal. "Your a naughty little bug" Cynthia said aloud, and the tiny girl yelped as she was surprised someone spotted her. The tiny woman got on her knees and begged to be saved, but Cynthia raised her heels high into the air. The tiny girl's eyes widened as she kept begging to be saved, but Cynthia simply lowered the sharp part of her heel onto her, and the tiny woman instantly died by being crushed to a fine point on a heel. Cynthia then took a napkin from her pocket and then wiped the blood off of her heels, and she carried on her day. To this day, nobody knows what exactly happened to those missing people other than Cynthia...and nobody would ever question Cynthia if she had anything to do with the missing Mitch case.

Chapter 3 by Tocinodorado

Cynthia finally took Jackie home and let Jackie rest well tonight, for Cynthia knew that tiny people inside of someone's stomach usually ended with a tired macro. Cynthia giggled as she decided to pat her tummy and rub her tummy, knowing that Paul was inside of her stomach. "How is it inside of me Paul? Did you ever think that this would happen? That I would end up being much bigger than you and end up eating you? Do you remember the day that Mitch went missing? I may or may not have caused that! There was no way I was going to let one of my ex-boyfriends date my own best friend. I will force Jackie to become my girlfriend if it is the last thing I will do, and I will make sure you do not interfere with me anymore. You have messed with the wrong woman when you told me you didn't actually check up on Jackie. I hope you are happy with your choices Paul" Cynthia said as she then drove home.

Inside of her stomach, there was more than just one tiny person inside of her stomach. Paul was the only one who was not missing something, but every other tiny person was screaming in pain because they were feeling their own blood boil inside of their skin from the acids chewing through their skin. Paul was terrified because he never thought that he would ever die and end up in a situation like this. How was this even possible that he was going to be digested by someone he thought he knew well? This had to just all be some sort of nightmare that he would wake up from right? That is not the case...Paul was caught inside of this monstrous stomach that was making noises from hell..something that not too many people ever hear in their life unless they were in the hands of the Vietnamese woman.. and Paul was feeling something tingle now. He felt himself begin to itch, and before too long...the burning and stinging pain grew stronger and stronger until he was just screaming. He began pounding against the stomach walls as he yelled bloody murder. Cynthia felt the pounds from Paul, and she seemed to really giggle. "You are just a cutie Paul. Maybe I should have owned you and enslaved you, but you were just too tasty looking to be spared" she said as she kept rubbing her tummy until she stopped feeling his pounds. "Aww..poor thing was not as durable as the other tiny people were. Oh well~He sure made a good meal though" she said as she then arrived at her house.

------------

The remainder of the tiny people in the box were being taken to somewhere special. The Vietnamese woman was doing special with them that they would terribly hate and would never be able to escape. She was feeding them to an animal that could slaughter tiny people easily. The tiny people heard some sort of growling, and the Vietnamese woman chuckled. "You all want to be free? Survive El Diablo, and you may escape" she said as she then threw the box out into the.....junk yard. The box instantly shattered, and everyone ran out quickly. AS they all slowly discovered where they were...they thought they were safe. 

"This is it...we are finally free" said one tiny who had been held captive for months on end now...but then....a massive amount of slobber drooled down onto the tiny, causing him to drown in a pool of drool. The tiny people instantly looked over, and they saw a Great Dane looming over them. This dog was hungry, and it loved tiny people because of the fresh meat. The dog licked its lips before it easily licked all of the tiny people up. 

The dog was no easy thing to escape, for it took a lot of patience, and none of these tiny people had that sort of patience. They violently fought with the tongue, and the dog knew just how to kill them. The dog began violently jerking it's tongue left and right, flinging the tiny people right onto a set of it's sharp teeth, and the Great Dane would then instantly slam down on the tiny, instantly breaking bones or ripping flesh as there were numerous screams coming from all over the dog's maw. It simply kept doing this until two tinies remained unharmed, and they were trapped on the tongue. The two were crying for help when the dog stuck it's tongue out, but nobody would ever hear their request for help. They would forever be trapped on the dog's tongue and would be forced to eat whatever the dog would eat from then on. The Vietnamese woman simply laughed as she knew nobody survived or even escaped, and she headed out. 

The woman who was trapped inshoe of the Vietnamese woman was almost able to try and escape until the Vietnamese woman remembered about her as soon as she walked into her house, and she smirked. "So you tried to hide from me eh? Thought that I would not remember about you correct? Well you are just in luck, for I have some things for you" she said as she felt and grabbed the tiny out who was now gasping for air. Somehow...the tiny was alive, but the Vietnamese had no patience as she pinned the girl down. "Now usually I would just kill the leftover tinies, but you.....your special. Your going to do much more for me. You are going to forever be my socked foot cleaner. Now I want you to lick the socks clean on my feet!" The socks were worse than before, and they seriously reeked that the tiny people could see green stench marks coming off of her socks. The tiny girl refused.

"I would rather die than be enslaved to clean your socked feet" she said, and the Vietnamese girl smirked.

"Fine, I thought I was going to let you have this the easy way, but clearly your going to have to do this the hard way" she said, and she grabbed a few things. One of the things she grabbed was a clear solution that she poured and dumped all over the tiny girl. The tiny girl felt dizzy, and she got even smaller! This woman was now 1 centimeter tall, and the Vietnamese girl grinned. "Now that you are at this size, your age of death has been set to 100, and you are so durable that a boulder at your height couldn't kill you."

"W-what are you doing to me" the woman screamed at the giantess.

"Simple! I am forging you to the soles of my shoes, and your forever going to be forced to smell the horrendous aroma of my musky feet!" The tiny girl tried to scream, but she was stopped by the Vietnamese woman as she pinned her to the insole of her own sneakers. It was much worse now that the tiny girl was 1 centimeter, and she was coughing from how bad it was. The Vietnamese girl then took a lighter, and she burned the girl's hands and heated her skin so much that it literally welded into the skin. The tiny girl screamed in pain, and the Vietnamese girl grinned. "I wouldn't scream about the pain. I would scream more about that you are next to ten other victims that have been covered in nothing but dirt and filth that they cant even see. Welcome to your official grave that you are prepared in." The Vietnamese girl heard the tiny girl scream one final time before she put her shoes back on, and the woman was never heard of or seen again. The Vietnamese girl simply propped her feet up in the air, and she enjoyed herself as she thought she had done good service today.

End Notes:

So here we are...finally releasing a new story, and I am hoping that it is good. I have been on quite the hiatus to write anything macro related until I thought of something for a sequel, and I think this is going to be better than the first part of the story! I may actually make some spinoffs based off of the characters in this story if you all would like that? Please make sure to review what you would like to happen with this!

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=7818