Less than Worthless by Help_Me
Summary:

A depressed man accidentally shrinks in a failed suicide attempt. Three months later and he's been passed around and used as a toy and is feeling worse than ever. We get to see into his life as he's passed onto his new owner.


Categories: Giantess, Young Adult 20-29, Feet, Gentle, Humiliation, Insertion, Slave Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 2578 Read: 20707 Published: September 03 2018 Updated: September 05 2018
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: Any fictional media I use is property of the original owner. No copyright infringement is intended. Any relation to real life people or events is purely coincidental. 

Categories aren't final.

1. New Owner by Help_Me

2. First Usage by Help_Me

3. Attempting to Communicate by Help_Me

New Owner by Help_Me
Author's Notes:

This chapter is just pure exposition, next chapter will have more action so stay tuned.

Beth had me held tightly in her closed fist. Today was finally the day I was going to be free from Beth, easily my worse captor yet. She was relentless, five times a day I would be thrust into more weird sex shit, and I was with her for a full two weeks. I probably should've been glad to be escaping her grasp, but frankly I lost his ability to feel anything. I hadn't changed the blank expression on my face in over a month. All this because I randomly shrank during my suicide attempt. If I hadn't hesitated to jump none of this would be happening. I thought maybe it was God telling me I had a second chance, but it was thrown away when that bitch Miranda found me. She started the trend of using me as a toy and if I somehow got big again, I'd kill her in the most gruesome way possible. Though now I had to come back to reality as he heard Beth knock loudly on a door. 

"Hey girl, what're you doing here?" Kayla asked as she opened the door to see her excited friend standing there. 

"I've got a gift for you that I think you're really gonna love!" Beth said as she pushed her friend aside and set me on the counter. 

"Uhh... is that a doll or something?" Kayla asked as she moved in closer and examined me. She had curiosity in her eyes.

"Even better, it's a little man who's only drive is to have sex." Beth said. Kayla's eyes lit up and I could sense the excitement and wonder form in her. She was like a child finding a cool looking frog.

"It's a tiny man? Like a mini sex robot?" Kayla asked excitedly.

"Not a robot, a full on person. He can do all kinds of weird things and will do basically anything you ask of him." Beth replied. I hated Beth even more now.

"So he's a.... slave? Seems like it's a bit illegal." Kayla said worryingly. My hopes were brought up slightly, maybe this person would be different. 

"Don't worry, he wants to be used. His only drive is to pleasure you, and if he wants it is it really illegal?" Beth explained. And there went my chances, God I wanted to punch her in her fucking stupid face. Of course, that would just be a dream as I have no chance of doing that. 

"I... I suppose." Kayla replied with a hint of understanding. I sighed as loud as could internally, here goes my fourteenth shitbag.

"That's the spirit, now I have to head out so I'll leave you with the pipsqueak. Don't go too easy on him!" Beth said as she walked out the door. Now I was alone with my new captor. She kept staring at me very quizzically, then she stuck out her finger. 

"H-hi, I'm uhh... Kayla." She said very nervously. She was obviously pretty shy, maybe that means she'd go easy on me. I looked over to her finger which came right in contact with me as she gave me a slight poke. "Uhh... do you have a name?" 

"Y-yeah... my name's... Jack." I sputtered out, it's been a while since I've last talked. She was taken back a bit by this, obviously she wasn't expecting me to speak. 

"You can talk?" She asked curiously. I gave a slight nod. Then she reached out the rest of her fingers and wrapped them around me. She was careful and gentle when lifting me up, a nice change from my other captors who grabbed quite forcefully. She lifted me up close to her face and a smile slowly creeped in. 

"Alright Jack, let's have some fun!" Kayla said excitedly.

First Usage by Help_Me

Any shred of hope I had was lost as she wrapped her whole fist around my body. She forcefully whipped me down to her sides as she began to walk to her bedroom. I don't know what I had excepted, every one of these sluts I'm passed on to does the exact same thing. Curiosity followed by pure objectification. I sighed as I prepared myself for another long period of time as nothing more than a fucking play thing. Maybe I should just accept the fact that I am nothing anymore and move on, but I couldn't handle that. I just hoped that one day someone would be too rough and would kill me. 

"Alright Jack, Beth said you were good at pleasing me so let me see what you can do." Kayla said as she moved her body onto the bed. She held me in her palm and stared at me long enough to make it awkward.

"Uhh... to do my work you need to put me down." I finally spat out, getting creeped out by her staring. It seemed to take her a second to process this but eventually her facial expressions changed and she brought her hands down to her stomach. I hesitated to step off but in efforts to not drag this out I walked off the hand and onto her shirt. The shirt was soft. I looked back up to Kayla to still see her curiously admiring me. I hoped she wouldn't be like this the whole time. 

"So what do you want me to do first.... master?" I said, struggling to say the word 'master'. I didn't like saying it but I learned that people seemed to like it, and I needed all the like I could get to try and sway her over. She was taken a bit aback by me calling her master but I could see a look in her eyes that showed she liked it. 

"I guess just... do what you think is best." Kayla said after a moment of thinking. I was a bit confused, no one had ever let me be the decider. I thought for a moment but decided the best course of action was to start at her pussy. 

"I guess you can put me in your panties first..." I said, still regaining my voice. She stared at me even more. It took all my energy to not roll my eyes but I knew she wasn't going to move me again so I walked towards her pants. I could still feel her curious stare penetrating the back of my head as I walked the opposite direction. Finally I reached her shorts and took one look back, when I looked back Kayla forced a little smile. I pulled up the elastic of her shorts and went right in.

It was dark and hot inside her pants. It was worse than most because my other other captors at least weren't wearing pants over their underwear. Obviously Kayla wasn't the sharpest knife in the drawer but perhaps I could use that to get her to let me free. But for now I had a job to do. I slid under the panties and crawled across her skin. Right in front of me was her giant pussy, ready to be pleased. Here I go.

If I had learned one positive thing over the past months, it was how to properly please a woman. I started of by rubbing the insides of her lips with my hands. It was gross but I'd gotten used to it by now. Her body twitched a bit and I took that as a good sign. I crawled a bit further forwards and began to insert myself into her pussy. I grabbed onto her skin as I moved my body forwards and descended inside. It began to get hotter and sweatier but I heard a loud moan and took that as it working. But before I could do any more, her body shook a bit and I was flung out of her orphice.

I rolled across her skin and tried to grasp onto her for support but she was too sweaty to hold on to. I reached the edge of her waist and began to tumble down the side of her hip. Eventually it got so tight that I stopped moving and I was stuck between her soft skin and the cloth of her panties. I tried to move his arms but I was too restricted. All the waves of worthlessness that I'd felt with my other captors came back to me. I was being restricted by fucking panties, why can't she just kill me? Suddenly I felt the cloth move as two digits the size of me felt there way across her skin until they poked me. Then the two fingers clasped around my body and whisked me out of her shorts.

"Hey sorry about that.... I'm gonna go cook dinner so stay here and when I get back we can try something else." She said as she set me on the bed next to her massive thigh. He could tell she was getting less shy around him. Then the titaness got out of her bed and walked out towards the door, leaving him on her bed. He lazily stared at her massive form as she gave one quick glance back to him before leaving the room. Normally he would've found her cute, but he had a hard time finding his captors attractive. Now that she was gone he had all the time he needed to break down and cry 

Attempting to Communicate by Help_Me

Kayla had just left me on her bed, free to roam around. I could attempt to escape, but last time I tried that I had to sleep in my captors gym sock for 2 nights. Kayla seemed a bit dim-witted and maybe I could escape with that, but I'm not sure exactly where to go after the fact. Maybe instead I could try and convince her that I'm not a toy, she seemed nice enough at first. Every one of my other captors didn't listen but perhaps this would be different. Though maybe it would be the same, I might even get a punishment for attempting to do that. What would I even start out with? My conversational skills haven't exactly improved over the last 3 months did as far as I know I might screw up. Maybe this is hopeless, will she really listen to me? She obviously doesn't see me as a person now considering how quickly she was to use me. God why can't I just make up my damn mind? Before I could make a decision, Kayla walked back into the room, making me have to make a split second decision. I hated those. 

 

I didn't do anything except for lie there and blankly stare at the titaness entering the room. I had a similar feeling every time my other captors walked in, except that was because I knew what would happen next. This was because I didn't know what was going to happen. She kept taking her massive steps over to the bed. I was feeling both the most optimistic and pessimistic that I've ever felt in my entire life. At least I finally felt some emotion. Something was off though, she didn't particularly seem to be heading towards me. It hit me once I saw her begin to sit down on the bed, she didn't see I was here. 

 

I was about to yell out to her but once she sat down across the bed it knocked me right over. I've had a few times where my captors were unaware of my presence, and they usually ended up with injury. I looked back over to Kayla and she still didn't seem to notice me, it got worse when her legs came up and started moving towards my position. I barely had any time to react as her colossal foot hit me from the side and knocked me over. I looked back at her again but she didn't seem to take notice of it. Right in front of me was her foot towering over me, just another reminder just how pathetic I really am. Eventually I worked up the strength and called out her name. She had a confused look for a moment but then caught my figure in her eye and leaned forward to grab me. I never liked being grabbed.

 

"Oh sorry, I had completely forgotten about you." She said as she brought me up to her face. "Are you okay?" She said as she inspected me slightly. I nodded slightly. This was the last second to do it, I had to work up the strength to ask her. "Well since last time didn't work so well, I've decided we should try anal. I always liked it more anyways." She said. Alright, here goes nothing. 

 

"Hey uhh... so um, can I uhh...." I sputtered out. God, I was so bad at actually forming this sentence. This is the first time I've had to make my own decisions in so long. I've never been good at asking authorities something, and this was that but even harder. The words slowly began to form in my head but I saw I was too late when she started to speak again. 

 

"Well I'll let you think about what you're struggling to say here while you're pleasing me." She said. Before I could even take in what she said, her hand started moving and she began to flip her entire body around. I started to yell out but it was too late, she had flipped over and get hand was rapidly heading towards her ass. She dropped me off right in front of her pant strap, this was my last chance. I yelled out her name but midway through saying it her finger pushed me into her crack and past her pant strap.

 

I should've known I would end up being a toy anyway. I was all slowly sinking deeper and deeper down her ass until I met the hole. For now, I guess I'll just do the one thing that I know I can do right. I moved my feet forward and plunged my lower body deeper into her asshole. I grabbed onto the side of her cheeks and used it to thrust myself in and out. This was the thing I did the second most so it was a rhythm at this point. Though after a couple seconds I came to a realization, I didn't need to do this. How can I prove to her that I'm not just an object if I keep acting like one. She didn't seem to mind me trying to talk to her but could she get mad if I don't keep pleasing her? It was worth a try. I slowly started to pull myself out and crawl up her crack up to her pant strap.

 

I pulled up the strap and wriggled myself under. Here goes nothing. I yelled out her name again, and this time her body began to move a bit and her head turned to me. 

 

"Why'd you stop little guy?" She asked, still staying calm. 

 

"Well uhh... I want to ask if-" I managed to get out before her slender digits whisked me off her back. She brought me up to in front of her face and gave me a look that seemed to tell me to talk. This was it, no more holding back, I had to tell her.

 

"Can you stop using me as a toy?" I said.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=7736